时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | I don’t think I can go back to Riverdale. | 我不能回河谷镇了 |
[00:11] | Hiram’s gonna follow you, or us, | 海勒姆会继续追杀你 或是我们 |
[00:13] | wherever we go. | 无论我们去哪 |
[00:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[00:15] | So, what’s the plan? | 所以 有什么计划吗 |
[00:16] | We’ll go see my mom. | 我们去找我妈 |
[00:17] | – Seizures aren’t contagious. – So what? | -癫痫又不会传染 -那到底是什么 |
[00:20] | The sisters protected me. They protected Polly. | 修女们保护了我 也保护了波莉 |
[00:22] | They’ll watch over you now. | 现在来照看你了 |
[00:24] | They make drugs inside the prison, | 他们在监狱里制毒 |
[00:25] | which all the kids take when they play G&G. | 就是孩子们在玩狮鹫和石像鬼时嗑的那种 |
[00:27] | All of it is connected, Archie. | 所有事情都联系起来了 亚奇 |
[00:28] | What kind of business does Hiram Lodge have with Sister Woodhouse, | 海勒姆·洛奇与伍德豪斯修女有什么往来 |
[00:32] | and how are the Blossoms connected to it? | 布鲁森家族和这又有什么关系 |
[00:34] | You’ve been a very bad girl, Betty. | 你很不乖啊 贝蒂 |
[00:37] | You haven’t been taking your candy. | 也不吃糖 |
[00:39] | Wonderful, wonderful work. | 很好 非常好 |
[00:41] | My King, my savior. | 我的王 我的救世主 |
[00:46] | It was a day like any other. | 那是普通的一天 |
[00:50] | Everything seemed normal. | 一切都很正常 |
[00:52] | Students went to class, | 学生们来上课 |
[00:54] | the Vixens prepared for the annual pep rally. | 雌狐队为年度赛前总动员做准备 |
[00:58] | Couples had their stolen moments in quiet classrooms. | 情侣们在没人的教室里偷闲 |
[01:02] | You wanna take another hit? | 你想再打一炮吗 |
[01:04] | Less talking, | 少说 |
[01:05] | more kissing. | 多吻 |
[01:07] | But in Riverdale, there’s no such thing as normal, | 但在河谷镇 没什么事是正常的 |
[01:10] | as Cheryl Blossom was about to discover. | 谢丽尔·布鲁森即将发现这一点 |
[01:22] | Help! Help us. Somebody help! | 救命 帮帮我们 快来人 |
[01:24] | Your group is stricken, | 你的队伍被重创 |
[01:26] | infected with poison, | 染上毒药 |
[01:28] | compromised. | 陷入危险 |
[01:30] | And now, you’re all alone. | 现在 你孤身一人 |
[01:33] | You hear the heavy, scraping footsteps | 你听到某种可怕怪物的 |
[01:36] | of some horrific monstrosity. | 摩擦地板的沉重脚步声 |
[01:38] | Girls. Time for your candy. | 姑娘们 吃糖时间到了 |
[02:10] | 琼斯废车场 | |
[02:12] | Well, this is definitely the place. | 肯定是这了 |
[02:13] | You guys lost? | 你们迷路了吗 |
[02:15] | Or looking to pick up some merch? | 还是想买东西 |
[02:17] | We’re looking for Gladys Jones. | 我们找格拉迪斯·琼斯 |
[02:20] | I’m family. | 我是她家人 |
[02:21] | We need a place to stay. | 我们需要一个住的地方 |
[02:24] | – Jughead? – Jellybean? | -猪头 -糖豆 |
[02:27] | Thought I smelled something rotten. | 我就说我闻到一股臭味 |
[02:31] | You heard him. Open the damn gate. | 你听到他的话了 把门打开 |
[02:49] | You, mon petit amour, are officially on bed rest. | 你 我的小宝贝 正式卧床休息 |
[02:54] | I’ve brewed you a pot of Vintage Narcissus tea, | 我给你泡了一壶特级水仙茶 |
[02:57] | and our family physician, Dr. Caligari, is on call | 如果你再次发作的话 我们的家庭医生 |
[03:00] | should you feel another spell coming along. | 卡利加里医生会随叫随到 |
[03:03] | I’m feeling much better, Cheryl. | 我感觉好多了 谢丽尔 |
[03:06] | But what if what happened to me is contagious? | 但我的病要是传染怎么办 |
[03:09] | Oh, T.T., | 托托 |
[03:11] | Ship’s Fever couldn’t keep me away. | 船热病赶不走我 |
[03:14] | My four-poster bed is your four-poster bed. | 我的四帷柱床就是你的四帷柱床 |
[03:17] | You can stay here for as long as you like. | 你想待多久就待多久 |
[03:20] | Even…permanently? | 甚至可以是 永远 |
[03:24] | You mean, like, move in with you? | 你是说搬来跟你住吗 |
[03:28] | I’m cuckoo bananas for you, obvi. | 很显然 我为你而疯狂 |
[03:32] | Won’t you move in? | 你不搬来吗 |
[03:34] | As long as I’m the big spoon. | 只要我在后面抱着你就行 |
[03:42] | 南区毒蛇帮 | |
[03:54] | I believed you, Hiram. | 我相信过你 海勒姆 |
[03:55] | – It’s under control. – No, I supported you, | -事情在掌控之中 -不 我支持过你 |
[03:57] | and you swore to me that this wouldn’t happen. | 你发誓说不会发生这种事 |
[03:59] | It was a miscalculation. | 只是一次失算 |
[04:02] | Now, out of strife comes opportunity, | 困难中涌现机遇 |
[04:04] | and now the timing is perfect. | 现在是完美的时机 |
[04:05] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:07] | Why am I back here? | 我怎么回这了 |
[04:09] | Veronica, | 维罗尼卡 |
[04:10] | thank God you are awake. | 谢天谢地你醒了 |
[04:12] | We brought you home as soon as Weatherbee called us. | 韦瑟比打来电话 我们马上就带你回家了 |
[04:15] | You had a seizure, mija. | 你癫痫发作了 宝贝 |
[04:17] | What? | 什么 |
[04:17] | It’s all the stress you’ve been under. | 都是因为你承受的压力 |
[04:20] | Getting dropped by Archie, running two businesses. | 被亚奇甩了 经营两门生意 |
[04:22] | Which is why we’ve decided to send you to New York. | 所以我们要送你去纽约 |
[04:25] | You’ll finally get some rest, | 你终于可以好好休息 |
[04:26] | and we’ll get you in with the best doctors. | 我们会送你去看最好的医生 |
[04:28] | Uh, I’m not leaving town. | 我不会离开镇子 |
[04:31] | Sheriff Minetta’s body turns up gangland style, | 米内塔警长的尸体少了手和头 |
[04:33] | without his hands or head, | 这是黑帮的作案手法 |
[04:34] | and you wanna ship me off to New York? Why? | 你们想把我送去纽约 为什么 |
[04:39] | No answer? Fascinating. | 答不出来 很好 |
[04:43] | My parents are up to something, Reggie. | 我父母在计划着什么 雷吉 |
[04:45] | I mean, they’re always up to something, | 他们总在计划着什么 |
[04:47] | but they tried to banish me to New York, | 但他们想把我赶到纽约去 |
[04:50] | which is a new one for them. | 这是他们新想出来的 |
[04:52] | It’s like they don’t want me around for whatever’s coming next. | 无论接下来发生什么 他们不想让我待在这 |
[05:03] | Has everyone lost their minds? | 大家都疯了吗 |
[05:06] | Is Jingle-Jangle suddenly a thing again? | 叮当又开始流行了吗 |
[05:09] | That was so last year. | 那已经过时了 |
[05:10] | I’m not sure it’s the Jangle. | 我觉得可能不是叮当 |
[05:13] | Your dad’s pulling it off the market | 你爸已经把它撤出市场 |
[05:15] | and replacing it with some new candy. Fizzle Rocks. | 用一种新糖果取而代之 嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[05:18] | Dealt by the Ghoulies? | 由食尸鬼贩运 |
[05:19] | No. A new gang. | 不 一个新帮派 |
[05:22] | The Gargoyles. | 石像鬼帮 |
[05:25] | With ties, no doubt, | 不用问就知道 |
[05:27] | to this godforsaken G&G everyone’s playing. | 和大家都玩的无聊狮鹫和石像鬼有关 |
[05:31] | And what, pray tell, | 请告诉我 |
[05:32] | is my father’s skin in that particular game, I wonder. | 我父亲在那个游戏里是什么角色 |
[05:35] | Reggie, I need you to do some sussing for me | 雷吉 你帮我查一查 |
[05:39] | and find out what you can about these Fizzle Rocks. | 看嘶嘶泡泡丸能有什么发现 |
[05:43] | On it. | 没问题 |
[05:44] | Last year, I helped my parents spin their criminal web | 去年 我帮我父母编织了他们的犯罪网络 |
[05:47] | and good people like Archie got hurt. | 让亚奇这样的好人受了伤 |
[05:51] | This year, I’m going to be a fly in their ointment. | 今年 我会去坏他们的好事 |
[05:54] | Whatever they’re up to, I will stop them. | 不管他们在谋划什么 我都要阻止 |
[05:58] | Jughead? | 猪头 |
[06:01] | Hi, Mom. | 妈 |
[06:06] | Oh, Jug. | 猪头 |
[06:13] | You feel like a… like a bag of tire irons. | 你瘦得就像一袋撬胎棒 |
[06:16] | Are you eating? | 你有吃东西吗 |
[06:18] | Ugh, you’re not a vegetarian now, are you? | 你现在不吃素了吧 |
[06:21] | You wound me, Mother. | 你这话伤到我了 母亲 |
[06:27] | I recognize that rooster top. | 我认得这个鸡冠头 |
[06:29] | Archie Andrews? | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[06:34] | Gosh, you sure grew up. | 天呐 你真是长大了 |
[06:39] | So… | 这么说来 |
[06:42] | You two finally got together, huh? | 你们俩终于在一起了 |
[06:44] | I always knew there was something going on between you. | 我就知道你们之间有点什么 |
[06:47] | Uh, no, we’re not together together. | 不 我们不是那种在一起 |
[06:50] | – We’re just on the road together. – Yeah. | -我们只是同路 -没错 |
[06:52] | – Like a bromance. – Sure. | -像兄弟情 -当然 |
[06:54] | I know you didn’t come to Toledo for the weather. | 我知道你们不是因为天气来托莱多的 |
[06:56] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[06:57] | Why didn’t you call me, tell me you were coming? | 为什么不给我打电话 告诉我你要来 |
[07:02] | Last time I called, you told me I couldn’t come. | 我上次打电话 你说我不能来 |
[07:04] | Well, that was a different time. | 那时情况不同 |
[07:10] | Hey, I got my GED now. | 我拿到普通教育发展证书了 |
[07:14] | I started this whole place up. | 这里都是我建起来的 |
[07:16] | I am a legit businesswoman now. | 我现在是个合法的女老板了 |
[07:18] | Hey, Gladys, tailpipe just came in with these. | 格拉迪斯 排气管和这些东西到了 |
[07:21] | Where do you want ’em? | 把它们放哪儿 |
[07:22] | Yeah, not right now, Lugnut. | 现在不是说这个的时候 螺母 |
[07:25] | Oh, hey, hold up. Get the crew together, huh? | 等等 召集所有人 |
[07:28] | Tell ’em my son’s come home. | 告诉他们我儿子回家了 |
[07:30] | And his best pal, too. | 还有他最好的哥们 |
[07:32] | Tonight, we are going to feast. | 今晚 我们要大吃一顿 |
[07:40] | Betty, you look terrible. | 贝蒂 你看起来很糟糕 |
[07:42] | Thank you, Mom. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[07:44] | Did you come here just to tell me that? | 你来就是要告诉我这个吗 |
[07:47] | I thought you were staying at the Farm. | 我以为你还待在农场 |
[07:50] | I am, but the school board reached out. | 是的 但是校董事会来找我了 |
[07:53] | They’re having an emergency meeting, and I want to be there. | 他们要开一个紧急会议 我想参加 |
[07:56] | Meeting about what? | 关于什么的 |
[07:57] | Apparently, there was a mass seizure at school. | 据说学校出现了大规模癫痫发作 |
[08:01] | Like the same one that you had. | 和你的症状一样 |
[08:03] | Whatever caused yours spread to the Vixens. | 引起你癫痫的东西蔓延到了雌狐队身上 |
[08:05] | All of them? Including Veronica? | 她们所有人 包括维罗尼卡吗 |
[08:08] | She’s one of the fallen, yes. | 她也发病了 没错 |
[08:10] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[08:12] | Poor V. | 可怜的小维 |
[08:13] | I’m just glad that you were here, honey. | 我只是很庆幸你当时在这 亲爱的 |
[08:16] | Safe with the sisters. | 安全地和修女们在一起 |
[08:22] | We have a very special relationship. | 我们的关系非常特殊 |
[08:25] | He tells me secrets, gives me personal quests. | 他告诉我秘密 给我私人任务 |
[08:29] | And I know people are scared of him because he’s all-powerful, | 我知道大家因为他的强大害怕他 |
[08:31] | but he’s honestly super-funny. | 但说实话他真的超级有趣 |
[08:34] | Who’s super-funny? | 谁超级有趣 |
[08:35] | Oh, hey, Ethel. | 埃塞尔 |
[08:37] | I was just telling everyone about | 我只是告诉大家 |
[08:38] | how the Gargoyle King and I have gotten really close. | 石像鬼王和我是如何变得很亲密的 |
[08:42] | Very funny, Betty. | 真搞笑 贝蒂 |
[08:43] | It’s true. After I met him, | 是真的 我见到他后 |
[08:45] | I couldn’t get him out of my head, you know? | 他就在我的脑中挥之不去 |
[08:49] | He’s amazing. | 他太棒了 |
[08:51] | Yesterday, he said… | 昨天他说 |
[08:56] | Nevermind. | 算了 |
[08:57] | He said what? | 他说什么 |
[09:01] | Yesterday, he said | 昨天他说 |
[09:03] | I was his new favorite. | 我是他的新欢 |
[09:06] | That… That’s not possible. | 这不可能 |
[09:09] | You’re not worthy enough for him. | 你配不上他 |
[09:11] | You’re making all this up to make fun of me, aren’t you? | 这一切都是你为了取笑我编出来的 对吗 |
[09:15] | Of course not, Ethel. | 当然不是 埃塞尔 |
[09:18] | But if you don’t believe me, | 但如果你不相信我 |
[09:20] | you should go ask him yourself. | 就应该自己去问他 |
[09:23] | Or you and I can go talk to the Gargoyle King together. | 或者你可以和我一起去找石像鬼王谈 |
[09:27] | You do have the keys to his chamber, don’t you? | 你有进入他密室的钥匙 对吗 |
[09:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[09:36] | Ethel, are you scared? | 埃塞尔 你害怕了吗 |
[09:50] | What are you doing? Open the door! | 你在干什么 把门打开 |
[09:52] | I can’t, Ethel, | 不行 埃塞尔 |
[09:53] | and I’m sorry, but I need to fast-track my plans, | 我很抱歉 但我需要加速我的计划 |
[09:56] | and you’re my best shot at converting someone. | 你是改变想法的最好人选 |
[09:58] | You’re going to make him angry. You’re disrespecting– | 你会让他生气的 你这是不尊敬 |
[10:00] | The Gargoyle King isn’t real, Ethel. | 石像鬼王不是真的 埃塞尔 |
[10:02] | He’s a hallucination. | 他只是个幻象 |
[10:03] | The candy that the Sisters have been giving us? | 修女们给我们的糖果 |
[10:05] | It’s a drug, it’s making you see things. | 那是种毒品 让你产生幻觉 |
[10:08] | Stop it! Stop lying! | 住口 一派胡言 |
[10:10] | Once the drug wears off in a few hours, you’ll see, okay? | 药效会在几小时后消退 到时候你就明白了 |
[10:14] | You’ll see the truth. | 你会见到真相的 |
[10:31] | Ethel, I’m back. | 埃塞尔 我回来了 |
[10:36] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:39] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[10:44] | It’s just a statue. | 这只是座雕像 |
[10:47] | But I saw him. | 但我见过他 |
[10:55] | We all did, | 我们都见过 |
[10:57] | because we were high on Fizzle Rocks. | 因为我们当时都嗑了嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[11:01] | The sisters feed us drugs | 修女们给我们服用毒品 |
[11:04] | that make us susceptible to visions that they suggest. | 让我们看见她们想让我们看见的幻象 |
[11:07] | They let us play the game, | 她们让我们玩这游戏 |
[11:09] | and then they use our delusions of the Gargoyle King | 利用我们对石像鬼王的妄想 |
[11:12] | to scare us into submission. | 恐吓我们屈服 |
[11:15] | – That can’t be. – It is. | -这不可能 -就是如此 |
[11:17] | The sisters are running some kind of scam with Hiram Lodge. | 修女们和海勒姆·洛奇在编织某种骗局 |
[11:21] | I think he’s paying them to test his drugs on the patients. | 他收买了她们 在病人身上试验毒品 |
[11:25] | But I’ve seen him, in real life. | 但我见过他 在现实中 |
[11:28] | In my hospital room. | 在我的病房里 |
[11:30] | The Gargoyle King, he… | 石像鬼王 他 |
[11:33] | – He’s out there. – I know. | -他就在那里 -我懂 |
[11:36] | I saw the Gargoyle King in town, too, | 我在镇上也见过石像鬼王 |
[11:39] | or someone dressed up as him. | 或是扮成他的人 |
[11:41] | At any rate, it doesn’t change the fact that in here, | 但无论如何事实就是如此 在这里 |
[11:44] | he’s just a hunk of cement. | 他只是一大块水泥而已 |
[11:49] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[11:50] | I need your help, Ethel. | 我需要你的帮助 埃塞尔 |
[11:52] | Sister Woodhouse must know more about G&G than she’s letting on. | 伍德豪斯修女隐瞒了很多狮鹫和石像鬼的事 |
[11:56] | This game is literally killing people. | 这个游戏真的在杀人 |
[11:59] | Think about Dilton and Ben. | 想想迪尔顿和本 |
[12:03] | If we know more, then we can stop those things from happening again. | 如果我们发掘更多 就能阻止这些悲剧重演 |
[12:08] | We just need Sister Woodhouse to fess up | 我们只需让伍德豪斯修女坦白一切 |
[12:11] | before we can escape and shut this place down. | 之后才能逃离 再让这里关门大吉 |
[12:15] | How are we going to escape? | 我们怎么逃得出去 |
[12:17] | First things first. | 首先要拿下 |
[12:19] | Sister Woodhouse. | 伍德豪斯修女 |
[12:25] | Attention, students, we are hereby closing the student lounge. | 各位同学请注意 学生休息室特此关闭 |
[12:28] | Please exit immediately… | 请立即离开 |
[12:29] | First, they cancel sports and extracurriculars, | 先是取消了运动和课外活动 |
[12:32] | now they’re shutting down the lounge? What is going on? | 现在连休息室都要关了 发生什么了 |
[12:35] | As Student Body President, | 作为学生会主席 |
[12:36] | please tell me you’ve got some insider information to share. | 你应该有些内部消息可以分享吧 |
[12:39] | Though my powers as dauphine of Riverdale High aren’t absolute yet, | 虽然身为河谷镇高中的王妃 我权力还不大 |
[12:43] | I am CC’d on all School Board emails. | 但校董事会的邮件都会抄送给我一份 |
[12:46] | And they’re having a meeting tonight. | 他们今晚有个会议 |
[12:48] | I think to discuss shutting down the school. | 我想应该是讨论关闭学校的事 |
[12:51] | And, Veronica, your parents are leading the charge. | 维罗尼卡 这是你父母牵头的 |
[12:53] | Of course they are. | 当然是他们 |
[12:55] | That is exactly what my dad did with Southside High, | 我爸曾经就是这样处理南区高中的 |
[12:58] | and he definitely had ulterior motives then. | 当时他就动机不纯 |
[13:00] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[13:03] | And now Riverdale High is officially a hot zone? | 现在河谷镇高中也正式成为高危区了吗 |
[13:11] | – That’s one of the infected. – Go, Veronica, run. | -那也是感染者之一 -维罗尼卡 快跑 |
[13:17] | Drugs, Gargoyles, | 毒品 石像鬼帮 |
[13:19] | mystery men in hazmat suits, | 穿着防护服的神秘人 |
[13:21] | and secret School Board meetings? | 还有校董事会的秘密会议 |
[13:23] | How does it all tie together? | 这些都有什么联系 |
[13:25] | Not sure, but I got some suss for you. | 还不确定 但我有些情报给你 |
[13:28] | According to my sources, | 根据我得到的消息 |
[13:29] | the Fizzle Rocks distributors, aka the Gargoyles, | 嘶嘶泡泡丸的散布者 也就是石像鬼帮 |
[13:33] | are giving their product out to people for free. | 正把他们的毒品免费提供给人们 |
[13:35] | I’ve seen enough episodes of “Narcos” to know this scheme. | 我看了很多集《毒枭》 了解这种把戏 |
[13:39] | Hook them with a first taste, | 第一口引诱他们上钩 |
[13:40] | then they’re customers for life. | 之后一辈子都甩不掉 |
[13:43] | And Daddy’s always playing the long game. | 我爸总是放长线钓大鱼 |
[13:45] | For sure, and here’s the kicker. | 没错 关键就在这里 |
[13:47] | Fizzle Rocks are coming from the Southside, | 嘶嘶泡泡丸来自南区 |
[13:49] | right out of the prison your dad’s been building. | 就产自你父亲一直在建的监狱 |
[13:52] | That must be where he moved his candy factory | 自从谢丽尔 托妮和我揭发了 |
[13:54] | to after Cheryl, Toni, and I | 他在白魔龙酒吧的制毒间 |
[13:55] | busted his lab at the Whyte Wyrm. | 他肯定就把他的”糖果工厂”移到了那里 |
[13:58] | And speaking of Cheryl… | 说到谢丽尔 |
[14:02] | Cheryl? What time is that School Board meeting and where? | 谢丽尔 告诉我校董事会会议的时间和地点 |
[14:08] | No child should step foot through these doors | 在我们查明这个传染病的毒害发源地 |
[14:10] | until we have figured out what’s going on | 到底发生了什么之前 |
[14:12] | in this toxic petri dish of contagion. | 不能再让任何孩子踏入此地 |
[14:15] | We’re taking as many precautions as we can, Mrs. Blossom. | 我们已经采取了一切预防措施 布鲁森夫人 |
[14:17] | What we should be doing is tracking down patient zero | 我们要做的应该是追踪到首例患者 |
[14:20] | and running every test in Western medicine on them. | 并对他们进行所有的西医检验 |
[14:23] | Okay, tonight’s discussion | 今晚的讨论 |
[14:24] | is regarding the fate of Riverdale High. | 是关于河谷镇高中的去留 |
[14:26] | Can we please stay on topic? | 咱能别跑题吗 |
[14:28] | To Mrs. Blossom’s point, | 对于布鲁森夫人的观点 |
[14:30] | my wife and I are in full agreement. Most parents are. | 我和妻子完全同意 大部分家长也是 |
[14:33] | I mean, five more kids experienced seizures just this afternoon. | 今天下午又有五名孩子癫痫发作 |
[14:37] | Isn’t that right, Waldo? | 对吧 沃尔多 |
[14:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:40] | Which is why tonight, as mayor, | 因此今晚 作为镇长 |
[14:43] | I am signing an executive order | 我要签署一项行政令 |
[14:45] | shutting down Riverdale High, | 关闭河谷镇高中 |
[14:47] | at least until it’s deemed safe. | 至少直到其恢复安全为止 |
[14:49] | Stop it right there! | 就此打住 |
[14:50] | – The CDC hasn’t set foot in Riverdale High. – Fact! | -疾控中心还没有介入河谷镇高中 -没错 |
[14:54] | And now my parents are bullying you all into closing it. | 而现在我父母却要胁迫你们关闭它 |
[14:57] | Sounds exactly like what you did with Southside High, | 正如你对南区高中的所作所为一样 |
[15:00] | which you’re now using as a drug factory. | 那里就是你现在的制毒工厂 |
[15:02] | Wait a minute. I thought Southside High property | 等一下 我以为南区高中的土地上 |
[15:04] | was being developed into a prison. | 要建一座监狱 |
[15:06] | That’s just his cover, Mrs. Cooper. | 那只是幌子 库珀夫人 |
[15:08] | Is that your plan here, too, Daddy? | 那也是你对这里的规划吗 爸爸 |
[15:10] | Trump up a way to get another huge parcel of land on the cheap, | 想办法再低价购入一大块地 |
[15:14] | then expand your ever-growing drug empire, | 然后扩张你不断发展的毒品帝国 |
[15:17] | which now consists, almost exclusively, of Fizzle Rocks? | 现在它几乎全由嘶嘶泡泡丸组成了 |
[15:20] | Veronica, what are you even talking about? | 维罗尼卡 你在说什么 |
[15:23] | That’s okay, mi amor. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[15:25] | There’s a reason for this meeting, right? | 这次会议是有原因的 对吧 |
[15:27] | To air out concerns. | 解决问题 |
[15:28] | We called the CDC. | 我们联系了疾控中心 |
[15:31] | They wouldn’t send anyone | 他们不会派任何人 |
[15:32] | to investigate such a low priority crisis. | 来调查如此无关紧要的危机 |
[15:34] | They think it’s all psychological. | 他们觉得这都是心理问题 |
[15:36] | So, we took some initiative. | 所以我们采取了一些举措 |
[15:38] | The men you saw in hazmat gear, | 你看到的那些穿防护服的人 |
[15:40] | they were hired from a private firm to run exhaustive tests. | 他们是从一家私人公司雇来做全面检测的 |
[15:43] | And Southside High is becoming a prison, | 南区高中正在建成监狱 |
[15:47] | not a drug factory. | 并非制毒工厂 |
[15:48] | If you’d like the names of the guards we’ve recently hired, | 如果你想要我们刚雇的守卫的名字 |
[15:50] | I’d happily provide a list. | 我很乐意提供名单 |
[15:54] | Have I left anything out? | 我遗漏什么了吗 |
[15:59] | Yes, you have. | 当然 |
[16:01] | The part about how you’re producing Fizzle Rocks | 还有关于你如何生产嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[16:04] | and giving it away for free | 并免费发放 |
[16:05] | to get every teenager in Riverdale hooked. | 让河谷镇每一个青少年都吸毒成瘾 |
[16:09] | And I suppose I’m also the Gargoyle King, | 我猜我也是石像鬼王吧 |
[16:11] | as Jughead Jones accused me of being? | 正如猪头·琼斯指控我的那样 |
[16:14] | Oh, poor deluded girl. | 可怜的妄想症孩子 |
[16:16] | I hear tell that these seizures cause hallucinations, | 我听说这些癫痫会引起幻觉 |
[16:20] | and isn’t this child one of the afflicted? | 这孩子不也是其中一个发病的吗 |
[16:23] | On that note, where are the cheerleaders? | 关于这一点 啦啦队员们呢 |
[16:26] | I speak for the disappeared Vixens. | 我替消失的雌狐队发言 |
[16:28] | What of them? | 她们人呢 |
[16:30] | Where were they taken? And by whom? | 她们被带去了哪里 被谁带走的 |
[16:31] | Those girls went to Riverdale General | 那些女孩被送往了河谷镇综合医院 |
[16:34] | where I’m sure they’re receiving the best medical care possible. | 她们在那肯定会接受最好的治疗 |
[16:36] | And being dissected like fetal pigs, no doubt! | 她们肯定像胎猪标本一样任人宰割 |
[16:39] | You messed with my squad, which means you messed with me. | 你欺负我的团队就是在欺负我 |
[16:42] | Now I demand real answers! | 现在我需要真相 |
[16:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:49] | What is it, you viper? | 又想干吗 你这毒蛇 |
[17:02] | Hiram Lodge, huh? | 海勒姆·洛奇 |
[17:04] | That good-looking short stack was always trouble. | 那个长得还行的矮子总是很麻烦 |
[17:06] | But why go after Archie? | 但他为什么抓着亚奇不放 |
[17:10] | Archie was the only one that stood up to him, defied him. | 亚奇是唯一站出来反抗他的人 |
[17:13] | Not to mention, I also date… | 何况 我还 |
[17:15] | Dated his daughter. | 和他女儿在一起过 |
[17:18] | “Dated”? As in, no longer dating? | “在一起过” 就是说现在不在一起了吗 |
[17:21] | – As in, single? – Relax, Jellybean. | -就是说单身 -糖豆 别闹 |
[17:23] | It’s JB now, Kid Kerouac. | 我现在叫JB 长不大的孩子 |
[17:25] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[17:27] | Have you spoken to your dad through any of this? | 你和你爸聊过这些吗 |
[17:31] | I wish. I wish I could see him, | 我想 我想见他 |
[17:36] | tell him how I’m doing. | 告诉他我的近况 |
[17:37] | But it’s too risky. He’d drag me home by the collar. | 但这太冒险了 他会揪着我领子带我回家的 |
[17:40] | Riverdale’s not where I need to be. | 河谷镇不是我该待的地方 |
[17:44] | Pig’s ready! | 猪烤好了 |
[17:46] | All right. You heard the guy. | 好吧 你也听到了 |
[17:47] | Archie, go get yourself a hot meal. | 亚奇 吃顿热饭吧 |
[17:49] | Cheek’s the best part. | 猪脸肉是最好的 |
[17:56] | All right, so tell me about this game thing. | 跟我讲讲这游戏 |
[18:01] | This thing that you and Archie are mixed up in. | 让你和亚奇深陷其中的东西 |
[18:03] | Gryphons and Gargoyles? | 狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[18:04] | How involved with this are you? | 你俩是怎么扯上的 |
[18:06] | Well, it’s more than just a game. | 这不仅仅是个游戏 |
[18:08] | It’s got larger implications for all of Riverdale. | 它是整个河谷镇的映射 |
[18:10] | I’m just trying to crack it. Get underneath it. | 我在试图破解它 查清背后的真相 |
[18:13] | Figure out who’s behind all this. | 找到这一切的幕后黑手 |
[18:15] | Hiram, it sounds like. | 感觉像海勒姆 |
[18:18] | Is he the one who gave you that nasty scar on your arm? | 是他在你胳膊上留下那道难看的疤吗 |
[18:21] | – You saw that, huh? – Yeah, it’s bad. | -你看见了 -是的 真可怕 |
[18:23] | No, that was, uh… | 不 那是 |
[18:26] | a gift from a former Serpent under Hiram’s employ. | 海勒姆的手下搞的 之前也是毒蛇帮的 |
[18:31] | – Penny Peabody. – Penny? | -佩妮·皮博迪 -佩妮 |
[18:33] | That wench? | 那个村姑 |
[18:34] | She always had a beef about your father and I. | 她总是看我跟你爸不顺眼 |
[18:36] | And then she does this? She cuts up my son? | 然后她就干这事 剐我儿子 |
[18:38] | You know, I never wanted this for you, kid. | 我从来没想让你这样 孩子 |
[18:41] | I mean, you’re Serpent King. | 你是毒蛇王 |
[18:42] | I never wanted you in the damn gang. | 我从没想让你进这个该死的帮派 |
[18:44] | Don’t act all high and mighty. | 别这么高人一等的样子 |
[18:49] | I saw that kid with the stereos earlier. | 我之前看到那孩子拿着音响 |
[18:52] | You claimed to have left Riverdale to get away from Serpent life, | 你口口声声说离开河谷镇是为了远离毒蛇帮 |
[18:55] | and here you are, chopping cars and lifting their parts, | 而你现在却在这里拆车 倒腾零件 |
[18:57] | God knows what else. | 天知道还有什么 |
[19:00] | So what? So if we jack a couple stereos here and there | 那又怎样 就算我们四处搞一些音响 |
[19:04] | and we steal some hubcaps? | 偷点轮毂盖又怎么样 |
[19:05] | I am feeding and taking care of all these kids | 我得养活并照料这些 |
[19:08] | who have nowhere else to go. | 无家可归的孩子 |
[19:09] | What am I supposed to do? Just leave ’em high and dry? | 我该怎么办 任他们自求多福吗 |
[19:12] | It’s what you did to me, isn’t it? | 你不就是这么对我的吗 |
[19:18] | Come on, let’s get something to eat | 来吧 我们去吃点东西 |
[19:20] | before there’s something left. | 等会就没了 |
[19:36] | Surprised to see me, Red? | 看到我很惊讶吗 红毛 |
[19:39] | There’s a bounty on your hip, | 抓到你就能领赏金 |
[19:41] | and you left more breadcrumbs coming here | 你一路上落下的面包碎屑 |
[19:43] | than a chubby kid in a fairytale. | 比童话故事里的肥仔还多 |
[19:45] | Red, keep quiet, | 红毛 安静点 |
[19:47] | I’ll give you the luxury of an open casket. | 我就会让你享受敞开式的棺材 |
[19:50] | Not if I put you in one first. | 除非我先送你进棺材 |
[19:57] | Drop the butter knife, bitch. | 放下手上的黄油刀 贱人 |
[19:59] | Careful, kid, you might poke your eye out. | 小心点 孩子 别崩了自己的眼睛 |
[20:13] | No, Penny, I’m not shocked | 不 佩妮 像你这样的贱民 |
[20:15] | that a bottom-feeder like you | 和海勒姆·洛奇联手 |
[20:16] | is working with Hiram Lodge. | 我一点也不惊讶 |
[20:19] | You always had unfixed allegiances. | 你一直就是墙头草 |
[20:23] | That’s rich, coming from Gladys Jones. | 笑死了 格拉迪斯·琼斯居然说这话 |
[20:28] | I am surprised that you’re not ratting him out right now. | 我很惊讶 你到现在都还没背叛他 |
[20:31] | He must have something real good on you, Penny-slot. | 他手上肯定有不少你的把柄 佩妮贱货 |
[20:35] | I’m no snitch. | 我是不会告密的 |
[20:36] | But I will say this, | 但我可以告诉你 |
[20:38] | Hiram won’t stop. | 海勒姆是不会收手的 |
[20:41] | Not till he gets what he wants. | 除非他得到他想要的 |
[20:43] | And right now, that’s Red. | 而现在 他想要的是红毛 |
[20:45] | And there’s nothing that you, | 你或你的蝇王帮 |
[20:47] | or your little Lord of the Flies crew, | 或是猪头 |
[20:49] | or Jughead here can do. | 什么也做不了 |
[20:52] | Hiram won’t stop. | 海勒姆是不会收手的 |
[20:55] | Speaking of my Jug, | 说到我的猪头 |
[20:58] | I saw the work that you did on him. | 我看到你对他做的事了 |
[21:01] | You carved him up like a Sunday roast. | 你把他当作周日烤肉一样划口子 |
[21:05] | That was business between me and him. | 那是我和他之间的恩怨 |
[21:06] | Yeah, well, I’m his mama. | 我是他妈 |
[21:09] | So it’s between me and you now. | 所以现在是我和你之间的恩怨了 |
[21:18] | All right, everyone, go inside, | 大家都进去 |
[21:22] | me and Penny here, we’re gonna have us a little girl talk. | 我和佩妮要说点悄悄话 |
[21:25] | Ask her about G&G, | 问问她狮鹫和石像鬼的事 |
[21:28] | how Hiram fits into it all. | 海勒姆在其中所扮演的角色 |
[21:30] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[21:37] | I wanted to commend you. | 我想要称赞你 |
[21:39] | The gusto you showed in that meeting, | 开会时你表现出的热情 |
[21:43] | that was audacious. | 真是大胆无畏 |
[21:45] | – Congratulations. – On what? | -恭喜你 -恭喜我什么 |
[21:48] | On being right. | 恭喜你说得对 |
[21:49] | About all of it. Or at least most of it. | 所有的事 至少说对了大部分 |
[21:52] | I mean, it’s so much bigger than you’re giving me credit for. | 远远超出你对我的称赞 |
[21:56] | This plan? What’s coming next? | 这个计划 接下来的事 |
[21:58] | It’s practically biblical. | 其实规模非常宏大 |
[22:01] | Years in the making. | 经过了多年的努力 |
[22:03] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[22:05] | What do you really want, Daddy? | 你到底想要什么 爸 |
[22:07] | What every king wants. | 每一个王都想要的东西 |
[22:09] | A kingdom. | 一个王国 |
[22:11] | And a legacy. | 一个传承 |
[22:13] | You know, once things are in place, | 等一切准备就绪 |
[22:16] | I’m hoping you’ll join me. | 希望你能加入我 |
[22:18] | Take a seat at my right hand | 做我的得力助手 |
[22:20] | and help me oversee the new order. | 帮我监督新秩序 |
[22:26] | You’re deluded, Daddy. | 你妄想 爸 |
[22:29] | Also, you’re not untouchable. | 并非没人能动你 |
[22:33] | Maybe in Riverdale you are, | 也许在河谷镇是的 |
[22:35] | because your wife’s mayor and there’s no sheriff, | 因为你妻子是镇长 镇上又没有警长 |
[22:40] | but there’s a whole wide world out there. | 但是外面的世界那么大 |
[22:44] | They’ll see what you’re doing. | 他们会看到你的所作所为 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I’m not too concerned about that. | 这点我不太担心 |
[22:51] | You know, it’s been a while since I’ve seen you in pearls. | 我有段时间没看到你戴珍珠了 |
[22:55] | Maybe you’ll start wearing them again. | 也许你会再次戴上的 |
[23:02] | What happened with Penny? | 佩妮怎么了 |
[23:03] | Just give me a second, Jug, okay? | 给我点时间 猪头 |
[23:06] | Let me think. I just need to think. | 我想想 我要想想 |
[23:10] | – She talk about the game? – Jug, come on. | -她提到游戏了吗 -猪头 别这样 |
[23:12] | We know she was tracking Archie for Hiram. | 我们知道他在替海勒姆追踪亚奇 |
[23:15] | Was it a quest from her master? | 是她主人的要求吗 |
[23:16] | Is Hiram more than the Man in Black? Is he the Gargoyle King? | 海勒姆不仅是黑衣人 还是石像鬼王吗 |
[23:19] | You are so caught up in this damn game, | 你太沉迷于这个游戏 |
[23:22] | you can’t see three feet in front of you. | 眼前的事都看不到 |
[23:25] | The big prize isn’t Archie’s head, | 最终目标不是亚奇的项上人头 |
[23:28] | it is Riverdale. | 而是河谷镇 |
[23:30] | Jug, if you had your wits about you, | 猪头 如果你动动脑子 |
[23:32] | you would realize that Hiram chased you out of town | 就会发现海勒姆把你赶出城 |
[23:35] | just to get you off of the chess board. | 只是为了把你踢出这盘棋局 |
[23:37] | So you were as far away from Riverdale when he made his big play. | 所以在他施行大计划时 你会远离河谷镇 |
[23:42] | So it’s not about ascending to the Kingdom? | 不是为了飞升到王国 |
[23:45] | It’s about claiming the Kingdom. | 而是宣示对王国的主权 |
[23:47] | And if Hiram is the Gargoyle King, | 如果海勒姆是石像鬼王 |
[23:49] | then he is responsible for re-introducing G&G to Riverdale | 他就是把狮鹫和石像鬼再次引入河谷镇 |
[23:52] | and the deaths of those kids. | 害死那些孩子的罪魁祸首 |
[23:54] | Mrs. J, what do we do? | J夫人 我们要怎么做 |
[23:56] | I’m still trying to figure that out, sweetie. | 我还在想办法 亲爱的 |
[23:59] | Are we okay here? | 我们在这里安全吗 |
[24:02] | I mean, is Archie even safe? | 亚奇安全吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah, of course he is. | 他当然安全 |
[24:16] | – Hello? – V? | -喂 -小维 |
[24:18] | It’s Betty. It’s so good to hear your voice. | 我是贝蒂 很高兴听到你的声音 |
[24:20] | – Girl, where are you? – It’s a long story, | -你在哪呢 -说来话长 |
[24:23] | – but I’m at The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. – What? | -但是我在”慈祥安静的修女们” -什么 |
[24:25] | We all thought you were at the Farm. | 我们都以为你在农场 |
[24:27] | Veronica, there’s not much time. | 维罗尼卡 时间不多了 |
[24:29] | You need to listen to me very carefully. | 你要仔细听清楚我的话 |
[24:32] | Your text said you had news. | 你发短信说有新消息 |
[24:34] | Betty called. She’s at The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. | 贝蒂打电话说她在”慈祥安静的修女们” |
[24:38] | What? | 什么 |
[24:39] | That place is the Hellmouth of Riverdale. | 那地方是河谷镇的地狱之口 |
[24:40] | We have to break her out of there. | 我们得把她弄出来 |
[24:42] | Betty said she’s working on that, | 贝蒂说她正在想办法 |
[24:43] | but you and I have another mission. | 但你和我有另一个任务 |
[24:45] | According to B, | 据小贝说 |
[24:46] | my father’s testing Fizzle Rocks | 我爸正在用”慈祥安静的修女们”里的病人 |
[24:48] | on the patients at The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. | 做嘶嘶泡泡丸的实验 |
[24:50] | Moreover, she saw your Uncle Claudius with him, | 而且 她看见你的克劳狄伯父和他一起 |
[24:53] | using Blossom Maple trucks to deliver the drugs. | 用布鲁森枫糖的卡车运送毒品 |
[24:56] | Shades of the Legion of Doom. | 简直就是末日军团的阴影 |
[24:57] | They’re planning something big, Cheryl. | 他们在计划干票大的 谢丽尔 |
[24:59] | My father likened it to the apocalypse. | 我爸把它比作天启 |
[25:02] | For all we know, | 据我们所知 |
[25:03] | my father may somehow be responsible for the seizures, | 可能是我父亲导致癫痫发作的 |
[25:06] | but he wouldn’t be any more specific than that. | 但他不愿意透露更多细节 |
[25:08] | So I was thinking maybe we could ask your mom, | 所以我们可以问问你妈 |
[25:11] | since she’s in cahoots with him? | 毕竟她和他串通一气 |
[25:13] | With pleasure, Veronica. | 乐意之至 维罗尼卡 |
[25:15] | My Vixens have fallen. My TT has fallen. | 雌狐队中招了 托托中招了 |
[25:18] | If my gorgon-like mother has | 如果我那蛇发女妖母亲 |
[25:19] | any knowledge of how or why that’s happening, | 知道这件事的来龙去脉 |
[25:22] | we’ll get it out of her. | 我们肯定要让她开口 |
[25:31] | Hi, Sister. Sorry. | 修女 打扰一下 |
[25:32] | I was wondering if I could get some… | 我能不能拿一些… |
[25:39] | Don’t scream, Sister. | 别出声 修女 |
[25:42] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:43] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我走 |
[25:46] | It’s time we pay a little visit to your King. | 是时候去见见你的王了 |
[26:06] | It’s just me. Get up. | 是我 起来 |
[26:10] | I didn’t want to talk in front of Archie and the others. | 我不想在亚奇和其他人面前说 |
[26:14] | As it turns out, | 事实证明 |
[26:16] | Peabody had a lot to say. | 皮博迪有很多话要说 |
[26:18] | The bounty on your pal Archie, it’s not just on him. | 不止是你兄弟亚奇在被悬赏 |
[26:23] | It’s on anyone who’s with him or is helping him. | 还有帮助他或者和他一起的人 |
[26:27] | Which means there is a target on your back now, too, Jughead. | 这意味着你也成了靶子 猪头 |
[26:30] | It’s the same if he goes back to Riverdale. | 就算他回到河谷镇也没用 |
[26:32] | Archie’s dad, Archie’s friends, | 亚奇的爸爸 亚奇的朋友 |
[26:35] | everyone is at risk, | 每个人都有危险 |
[26:37] | which is why you got to cut him loose. | 所以你要放他走 |
[26:38] | I’m not just gonna ditch Archie, Mom. | 我不会扔下亚奇 妈妈 |
[26:40] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[26:42] | Your mom’s right, Jug. | 你妈说得对 猪头 |
[26:47] | You got me this far. | 你帮我走了这么远 |
[26:49] | That’s more than anyone else would’ve done. | 这是任何人都做不到的 |
[26:50] | You can go home. | 你可以回家了 |
[26:52] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:53] | You can’t go out there alone. | 你一个人不行的 |
[26:54] | Jug, Hiram almost killed us back at that farm, | 猪头 海勒姆在农场差点杀了我们 |
[26:57] | Penny tracked us here to your mom’s. | 佩妮跟踪我们到你妈家 |
[26:59] | I’ve put her in danger. | 我把她置于危险之中 |
[27:00] | I’ve put Jellybean in danger. | 也把糖豆置于危险之中 |
[27:01] | I can’t keep doing that. | 不能再这样下去了 |
[27:03] | Wherever I go next, it’s got to be alone. | 无论我接下来去哪儿 都要自己去 |
[27:07] | – Archie. – Jug. | -亚奇 -猪头 |
[27:17] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:19] | So, it’s decided. | 就这么定了 |
[27:21] | Arch, we’ll get you a ride to the border. | 亚奇 我们送你去边境 |
[27:22] | I know a guy up there who can help. | 我认识一个人可以帮你 |
[27:24] | Jughead, you can stay here as long as you want. | 猪头 你想待多久都可以 |
[27:30] | No, I think I need to go home. | 不 我想回家 |
[27:33] | Hiram Lodge needs to get taken down. | 一定要把海勒姆·洛奇扳倒 |
[27:36] | It’s only gonna happen from the inside. | 只能从内部想办法 |
[27:41] | You sinful girls. | 罪恶的女孩 |
[27:43] | I will strap you to your | 我要把你们绑在床上 |
[27:44] | beds and electroshock the sin out of you. | 用电击给你们剔除罪恶 |
[27:48] | Sister, monsters don’t scare me, and neither do you. | 修女 怪物都吓不倒我 更何况是你 |
[27:53] | I’ve seen real darkness. I’ve stared it right in the face. | 我见过真正的黑暗 我直面过黑暗 |
[27:56] | That’s why you couldn’t break me. | 所以你无法打败我 |
[27:58] | I know the scam that you’re running. | 我知道你在搞什么名堂 |
[27:59] | I saw you with Hiram Lodge. | 我看见你和海勒姆·洛奇一起 |
[28:01] | You’re testing his drugs out on patients. | 你在用病人测试他的毒品 |
[28:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:06] | Mr. Lodge is a generous donor. | 洛奇先生是一位慷慨的捐赠者 |
[28:09] | A believer in our mission. | 一个相信我们使命的人 |
[28:11] | And by “Mission”, you mean | 你说的”使命”是指 |
[28:12] | using the game and the Gargoyle King to scare girls? | 用游戏和石像鬼王来恐吓女孩们 |
[28:16] | To torture children? | 折磨孩子们吗 |
[28:18] | The children who come through our doors are broken. | 到我这里来的孩子们都不正常 |
[28:22] | It’s our sacred mission to fix them, | 治愈他们是我们神圣的使命 |
[28:24] | using whatever tools necessary. | 为此我们不惜使用任何工具 |
[28:26] | Does that mean that the sisters created Gryphons and Gargoyles | 这意味着修女们创造了狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[28:31] | as a tool? | 作为工具吗 |
[28:35] | Misbehaving children have been brought down to this room | 自从疯人院开张以来 行为不端的孩子们 |
[28:38] | since the asylum opened. | 会被带到这个房间里 |
[28:41] | That statue scared them into submission. | 那座雕像吓得他们屈服了 |
[28:44] | Some of them, the more disturbed ones, | 其中一些心智更加失常的人 |
[28:47] | created a fantasy realm, | 创造了一个幻想的世界 |
[28:48] | a game | 一个游戏 |
[28:50] | to cope with the fear of the one they’d named | 来应付对恐惧 他们管它叫 |
[28:53] | the Gargoyle King. | 石像鬼王 |
[28:56] | We embraced it as a therapeutic tool. | 我们将它作为一种治疗工具 |
[29:00] | And it worked | 而且它很管用 |
[29:01] | because it embeds itself in the minds of the players. | 因为它深植在游戏玩家的心中 |
[29:04] | It makes them complacent. Focuses them. | 让他们沾沾自喜 精神集中 |
[29:07] | If that’s true, | 如果这是真的 |
[29:08] | then how did the game get out into the world? | 那这个游戏是怎么被外界所熟知的呢 |
[29:11] | Did you give it to Hiram? | 你把它交给海洛姆了吗 |
[29:12] | It was never meant to leave these walls. | 这个游戏本不该传出去 |
[29:15] | It’s too powerful. | 它太强大了 |
[29:16] | A game born of madness. | 诞生于疯狂的游戏 |
[29:18] | A madness you helped nurture. | 是你助长了这种疯狂 |
[29:21] | And now people like Ben and Dilton are dead. | 而像本和迪尔顿那样的人已经死了 |
[29:23] | You’re going to pay for everything that you’ve done, Sister. | 你要为你所做的一切付出代价 修女 |
[29:27] | And you’re going to tell the authorities | 你还要把告诉我们的 |
[29:29] | what you’ve told us about the game. | 和游戏有关的事向有关机构坦白 |
[29:31] | And about Hiram’s donations. | 还有海洛姆捐款的事 |
[29:35] | I only answer to one authority, Betty. | 我只响应一种机构 贝蒂 |
[29:40] | Come on, Ethel. We have her keys. | 埃塞尔 我们有她的钥匙 |
[29:42] | We’re leaving. | 我们走吧 |
[29:44] | We’re taking your children with us, Sister. | 我们还要带那些孩子一起走 修女 |
[29:46] | They won’t want to leave. | 他们不会想离开的 |
[29:49] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧吧 |
[29:54] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:56] | Help! | 救命 |
[29:57] | I’m in the basement. | 我在地下室 |
[30:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[30:04] | Let’s do this again. | 再问一遍 |
[30:06] | What does my father have planned for Riverdale? | 我爸计划对河谷镇做什么 |
[30:09] | Speak! Or it gets the syrup again. | 快说 不然再倒糖浆 |
[30:13] | Why do you want to know your father’s plans? | 你为什么想知道你爸的计划 |
[30:17] | He’s finally going to turn this backwater into something worthwhile. | 他终于要把这片不毛之地变废为宝了 |
[30:22] | A place where we can all pursue | 变成一个我们都能不受干扰地 |
[30:25] | – our various enterprises unmolested. – What does that mean? | -追求自己事业的地方 -这是什么意思 |
[30:29] | She’s talking about drug dealing and prostitution. | 她说的是贩毒和卖淫 |
[30:32] | Aren’t you, you ghoulunatic? | 对吧 你这狠毒的疯女人 |
[30:42] | We need specifics. | 我们需要细节 |
[30:45] | How exactly is my father planning on turning Riverdale | 我爸究竟要怎样把河谷镇 |
[30:48] | into Vice City? | 变成罪恶之城 |
[30:50] | Well, he’s in bed with the mayor, isn’t he? | 他和镇长同床共枕 对吧 |
[30:54] | And as for law enforcement, well, | 至于执法部门 |
[30:56] | the last time I checked, | 据我所知 |
[30:58] | Riverdale didn’t have much of a sheriff. | 河谷镇实际上已经没有警长了 |
[31:02] | Details. Or so help me God, | 说细节 否则老天有眼 |
[31:05] | I will drown you in this cheap crap. | 我会把你淹死在这廉价糖浆中 |
[31:08] | And open the garden doors to let the ants in. | 再打开花园的门 把蚂蚁放进来 |
[31:12] | All right, I’ll tell you. | 好吧 我说 |
[31:15] | Wait. What do you mean, you don’t want to escape? | 等等 什么叫你们不想逃跑 |
[31:18] | We feel safe here. | 我们觉得待在这很安全 |
[31:19] | We play G&G. | 我们玩狮鹫和石像鬼 |
[31:20] | The sisters give us candy, keep us warm and clean. | 修女们给我们糖吃 给我们舒适的环境住 |
[31:24] | Why would we wanna leave? | 我们为什么会想离开 |
[31:29] | Sister Woodhouse was right. | 伍德豪斯修女说得对 |
[31:31] | They’re all brainwashed, just like I was. | 他们都被洗脑了 和我之前一样 |
[31:33] | Well, we can’t just leave them behind. | 我们不能就这样丢下他们 |
[31:35] | Not to mention all those kids | 更不用说那些和谢丽尔之前一样 |
[31:36] | in the gay conversion wing where Cheryl was. | 被迫接受同性恋转换疗法的孩子们 |
[31:39] | There has to be something we can do. | 一定有什么我们能做的 |
[31:43] | Wait, the game. | 等等 游戏 |
[31:45] | The game is how they cope with terror, right? | 游戏帮他们应对恐惧 对吧 |
[31:49] | So, let’s convince them to escape by turning it into a quest. | 我们就通过任务的方式来说服他们逃走 |
[31:53] | The Gargoyle King inspires fear, | 石像鬼王会激发恐惧 |
[31:55] | so let’s give them hope. | 我们就给他们希望 |
[31:58] | Let’s give them the opposite of the Gargoyle King, which is… | 我们让他们看到石像鬼王的对立面 也就是 |
[32:00] | The Gryphon Queen. | 狮鹫女王 |
[32:11] | Now, I packed you guys some lunches for the road. | 我给你们准备了路上的午餐 |
[32:16] | Hey, Jug, you mind getting that? It’s probably Archie’s ride. | 猪头 开下门好吗 可能是来接亚奇的 |
[32:28] | Dad! | 爸 |
[32:31] | I’ve missed you so much, Dad. | 我好想你 爸 |
[32:33] | Me too, son. | 我也是 儿子 |
[32:46] | So you finally made it, huh? | 你终于来了 |
[32:48] | Jughead’s getting his bag. He’ll be out in a minute. | 猪头在整理行李 他一会儿就出来 |
[32:52] | Hey, Jellybelly. | 糖豆宝 |
[32:54] | You’ve gotten so big. | 你长大了好多 |
[32:58] | Can I get a hug? | 我能抱抱你吗 |
[32:59] | Can I get a dad? | 我能有个爸爸吗 |
[33:00] | JB Hey, JB! | |
[33:02] | Come on now. | 别这样 |
[33:03] | Let her be. I deserve that. | 随她吧 我活该 |
[33:06] | She misses you. | 她很想你 |
[33:08] | She’d just rather fight than admit it. | 她只是嘴硬不肯承认 |
[33:10] | Yeah, like mother like daughter. | 有其母必有其女 |
[33:12] | Dad. | 爸 |
[33:14] | I see Mom called you. | 看来妈打电话给你了 |
[33:17] | Thought you might be missing this. | 我觉得你应该挺想它的 |
[33:23] | I heard Penny was here causing trouble. | 听说佩妮来这捣乱了 |
[33:26] | No problem at all. | 完全不用担心 |
[33:28] | I don’t think we have to worry much about Penny anymore. | 我觉得我们再也不用担心佩妮了 |
[33:35] | Come here, kid. | 过来抱抱 孩子 |
[33:38] | I’m gonna miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[33:43] | Go warm up the bikes, will you, Jug? | 去预热摩托吧 猪头 |
[33:49] | Thank you, Gladys, for the call. | 谢谢你给我打了电话 格拉迪斯 |
[33:51] | I’ll make sure he gets home safe. | 我会确保他平安到家的 |
[34:02] | Get out of here. | 走吧 |
[34:09] | Kevin, cadets! | 凯文 学员们 |
[34:13] | This meal’s on the house. | 这顿饭我们请客 |
[34:15] | But you brutes are helping us out. | 但你们得帮我们个忙 |
[34:16] | We need backup right the hell now. | 我们现在就需要后援 |
[34:18] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[34:22] | On your feet, soldier boys! | 士兵们听令 |
[34:24] | We’re going to war. | 我们要开战了 |
[34:26] | Paladins and Hellcasters, | 圣骑们和地狱魔术师们 |
[34:28] | Healers and Deadeyes, | 治疗师和死亡之眼们 |
[34:30] | your Game Master has a new adventure for you. | 你们的游戏管理员准备了新的冒险 |
[34:33] | Your goal is to escape | 你们的目标是 |
[34:36] | from the Gargoyle King’s fortress. | 逃出石像鬼王的堡垒 |
[34:40] | But we can’t. If he catches us, we’ll be punished. | 不行 如果被抓了 我们会受到惩罚 |
[34:43] | Yes. Severely. | 非常严重的惩罚 |
[34:46] | But there is hope. | 但是还有希望 |
[34:47] | A Queen to lead you into the light. | 一位女王会带领你们走向光明 |
[34:49] | Hark, there she be! | 听 她来了 |
[35:02] | Follow me, your Gryphon Queen, | 我是你们的狮鹫女王 跟我来 |
[35:06] | away from this fortress, and back to the kingdom of Eldervair! | 离开这座堡垒 回到埃德韦尔王国 |
[35:10] | But what about the King? | 但是王呢 |
[35:16] | The King is dead. | 王已死 |
[35:19] | You’re all free. | 你们都自由了 |
[35:25] | We can’t wake the King’s Demon Soldiers. | 我们不能吵醒王之魔兵 |
[35:27] | I have the enchanted keys. | 我有魔钥 |
[35:29] | Meet me at the doors to freedom. | 在通往自由的门前等我 |
[36:15] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[36:16] | It’s the last stop before the border. | 这是边境前的最后一站 |
[36:21] | You know, I was thinking. I could go with you. | 我在想 我可以和你一起去 |
[36:23] | We could do this together. | 我们可以一起走 |
[36:25] | Find a cabin in the woods? | 在树林里找间小木屋 |
[36:26] | Yeah. Teach you carpentry, like my old man did me. | 是啊 教你木工 就像我爸教我的 |
[36:29] | Imagine that. | 想象一下 |
[36:31] | Us. | 我们 |
[36:33] | Living off the land, father and son. | 父亲和儿子远离尘嚣 |
[36:35] | Hunting, fishing. | 打猎 钓鱼 |
[36:37] | It would be great. | 多好啊 |
[36:38] | Yeah, it would be. | 是的 |
[36:42] | But, uh, you know we can’t do that. | 但是你知道我们不能那么做 |
[36:46] | Right, Dad? | 对吧 爸 |
[36:49] | I can’t change your mind, | 我说服不了你 |
[36:51] | get you to come back home? | 让你回家吗 |
[36:58] | But you can give me your blessing. | 但你可以祝福我 |
[37:04] | I was your age when my father passed away. | 我父亲去世的时候 我和你一样大 |
[37:06] | – I never got to say goodbye– – This isn’t goodbye, Dad. | -我没机会道别 -这不是道别 爸 |
[37:11] | You’re damn right, it’s not. | 没错 这不是 |
[37:17] | See you soon? | 会再见吗 |
[37:19] | Yeah, you will. | 会的 |
[37:22] | Oh, one more thing. | 还有件事 |
[37:31] | Vegas! | 维加斯 |
[38:00] | – Mom, stop! – You heard the woman! Halt! | -妈 住手 -你听见了 住手 |
[38:06] | Veronica, what is this? | 维罗尼卡 这是干吗 |
[38:07] | Consider it a coup d’moi. | 算是政变吧 |
[38:09] | We know your end game. | 我们知道你的最终计划 |
[38:10] | You are hereby relieved of your mayoral duties. | 特此免去你的镇长职务 |
[38:13] | Those plans you and your husband had | 你和你丈夫 |
[38:14] | with my dollymop mother are now canceled. | 还有我妓女老妈的计划都取消了 |
[38:18] | Now, step away from the phone | 在你酿成大祸前 |
[38:20] | before you make the biggest mistake of your life. | 离电话远点 |
[38:25] | Veronica… | 维罗尼卡 |
[38:27] | You can’t just walk in here and depose me. | 你不能就这样罢免我 |
[38:30] | I’m an elected official. | 我是当选官员 |
[38:34] | Besides, you’re too late. | 而且你来得太晚了 |
[38:39] | The order went out ten minutes ago. | 命令十分钟前就发出去了 |
[38:41] | I was about to call and tell you. | 我正要打电话告诉你 |
[38:54] | It’s starting. | 就要开始了 |
[39:00] | Betty, what are we going to do with all these kids? | 贝蒂 这些孩子怎么办 |
[39:02] | They have nowhere to go. | 他们无处可去 |
[39:04] | We’ll help them, Ethel, all of them. | 我们会帮助他们 埃塞尔 所有的人 |
[39:09] | – Mom? – Betty. | -妈 -贝蒂 |
[39:13] | Why are you wearing that outfit? What’s going on? | 你怎么穿着这身衣服 发生了什么事 |
[39:15] | – What are you doing here? – Hell is breaking loose. | -你怎么来了 -出事了 |
[39:17] | I came to get you out of the sisters’. | 我来接你出修道院的 |
[39:20] | Well, you’re just in time, but it’s not just gonna be me. | 你来得正好 但这里不止我一个人 |
[39:28] | And just like that, in a few frantic moments, | 就这样 片刻的狂乱后 |
[39:31] | the town we’d known all our lives was once again changed, | 我们一直熟悉的城镇又变样了 |
[39:35] | but this time, irrevocably. | 但这次是无法挽回的 |
[39:39] | It was time for us to brace for a terrible impact. | 是时候迎接可怕的冲击了 |
[39:43] | And while Archie Andrews | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[39:44] | headed away from the doomed town of Riverdale, | 离开了在劫难逃的河谷镇 |
[39:47] | we raced towards it. | 我们却朝它奔去 |
[39:49] | For that night was the fruition of a game | 那天晚上是多年来 |
[39:51] | that had been planned for and played across the years. | 筹划并进行的游戏终章 |
[40:03] | The hell is this? | 什么情况 |
[40:05] | Town’s under quarantine. Governor’s orders. | 城镇已被隔离 州长的命令 |
[40:07] | No one in or out. Turn around and go. | 禁止出入 掉头吧 |
[40:09] | No. No, we live here. | 不 我们住在这里 |
[40:10] | Not anymore. Turn around, now! | 现在不是了 掉头 |
[40:17] | Well, Hiram, you got what you wanted. | 海勒姆 你如愿了 |
[40:19] | The town’s quarantined. | 城镇被隔离了 |
[40:21] | I’ll do what I can to keep the outside world at bay. | 我会尽量平稳外界的局势 |
[40:24] | Riverdale thanks you, Governor Dooley. | 河谷镇谢谢你 杜力州长 |
[40:26] | You did the right thing. | 你做得对 |
[40:27] | I pray that’s true. | 希望如此 |
[40:29] | And may God have mercy on our souls. | 愿上帝怜悯我们的灵魂 |
[40:32] | Not God, Governor… | 不是上帝 州长 |
[40:34] | The King. | 是王 |