时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | I’m Cassidy. | 我叫卡西迪 |
[00:10] | We’re gonna take what we want and then we’re gonna go. | 我们要拿走我们想要的东西 然后就走 |
[00:12] | If you tell me you’re going to Shadow mines… | 如果你告诉我你要去影子矿井 |
[00:15] | I am. | 是的 |
[00:15] | Those guys would still be alive if I wasn’t in the picture. | 如果我死了 那些人就不会死了 |
[00:18] | Andrews, the warden wants to see you. | 安德鲁斯 狱长要见你 |
[00:19] | Killing that boy at Shadow Lake. | 在影子湖边杀了人 |
[00:21] | You have no one to blame but yourself. | 谁也怪不了只能怪你自己 |
[00:22] | The warden from that juvie killed himself last night. | 那个少管所的狱长昨晚自杀了 |
[00:25] | I saw you with Hiram Lodge. | 我看见你和海勒姆·洛奇一起 |
[00:26] | You’re testing his drugs out on patients. Why? | 你在用病人测试他的毒品 为什么 |
[00:29] | I only answer to one authority, Betty. | 我只响应一种机构 贝蒂 |
[00:32] | Let’s convince them to escape. | 我们说服他们逃走吧 |
[00:34] | Let’s give them the opposite of the Gargoyle King, | 我们让他们看到石像鬼王的对立面 |
[00:36] | which is the Gryphon Queen. | 也就是狮鹫女王 |
[00:39] | The King is dead. | 王已死 |
[00:40] | You’re all free. | 你们都自由了 |
[00:42] | Betty, what are we going to do with all these kids? | 贝蒂 这些孩子怎么办 |
[00:44] | They have nowhere to go. | 他们无处可去 |
[00:45] | The bounty on your pal Archie is why you got to cut him loose. | 你兄弟亚奇在被悬赏 所以你要放他走 |
[00:49] | I’m not just gonna ditch Archie, Mom. | 我不会扔下亚奇 妈妈 |
[00:50] | Your mom’s right, Jug. | 你妈说得对 猪头 |
[00:51] | Wherever I go next, it’s got to be alone. | 无论我接下来去哪儿 都要自己去 |
[00:53] | Arch, we’ll get you a ride to the border. | 亚奇 我们送你去边境 |
[00:55] | I know a guy up there who can help. | 我认识一个人可以帮你 |
[00:56] | Town’s under quarantine. Governor’s orders. | 城镇已被隔离 州长的命令 |
[00:58] | No one in or out. | 禁止出入 |
[01:02] | What hero’s journey would be complete | 没有自我放逐的英雄之旅 |
[01:04] | without a self-imposed exile? | 怎么称得上完整 |
[01:06] | Witness Archie Andrews. | 正如此刻的亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[01:09] | Just as Luke Skywalker went to planet Dagobah, | 就像卢克·天行者去往达戈巴行星 |
[01:12] | so, too, has Archie been in the Canadian hinterlands, | 同理 亚奇人在加拿大的穷乡僻壤 |
[01:16] | wondering what dark demons he would have to conquer | 思忖着自己得征服什么黑暗恶魔之后 |
[01:19] | before being able, finally, to go home. | 最终才能回家 |
[01:23] | And speaking of home, | 而说起家 |
[01:24] | since Riverdale’s quarantine, | 自从河谷镇被隔离 |
[01:26] | the crime rate in town had risen. | 镇上的犯罪率上升了 |
[01:28] | There had been, for instance, a series of daring cat burglaries. | 比如一连串胆大妄为的猫女盗窃案 |
[01:43] | You make an extremely sexy Robin Hood, T.T. | 你真是个性感版罗宾汉 托托 |
[01:46] | Stealing from the rich to give to, well, us. | 劫富济我们 |
[01:50] | You’re so crazy. | 你太疯狂了 |
[01:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[02:06] | It’s been five weeks | 已经五周了 |
[02:07] | since we were cut off from the rest of the world. | 我们一直与外界隔绝 |
[02:09] | The quarantine’s been lifted, | 隔离已解除 |
[02:11] | but the town still hasn’t gotten its pep back. | 但这座城镇依然没有重拾活力 |
[02:14] | Blossom, Topaz, break it up. | 布鲁森 托帕斯 把手松开 |
[02:16] | Bite me, Moose. | 来咬我啊 穆斯 |
[02:18] | It’s one of the new school rules, Cheryl, | 这是学校的新规定 谢丽尔 |
[02:19] | all physical contact must be kept to a minimum. | 必须保持最低限度的身体接触 |
[02:21] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 这根本没有意义 |
[02:23] | There haven’t been any seizures for weeks, | 已经好几周都没有癫痫发作了 |
[02:24] | and everything tested has come back negative. | 所有的检查结果都是阴性 |
[02:26] | The RROTC doesn’t make the rules, Toni. | 河谷镇预备军官训练团说了不算 托妮 |
[02:28] | No, you just enforce them like the crypto-fascists you are. | 你只是强制执行 像秘密法西斯分子一样 |
[02:33] | Come on, T.T. | 走了 托托 |
[02:38] | And though above ground, | 尽管在地上 |
[02:39] | Riverdale was a haunted shell of its former self, | 河谷镇不复以往 只剩人心惶惶 |
[02:43] | underground, at Veronica’s La Bonne Nuit, | 在地下 维罗尼卡的美好之夜酒吧中 |
[02:45] | life was beautiful. | 生活如此美妙 |
[02:57] | Cheryl, Toni! Welcome, ladies. | 谢丽尔 托妮 欢迎 姑娘们 |
[03:01] | I’ve got your usual table waiting for you. | 我准备好你们平时的座位恭候大驾了 |
[03:03] | – Merci, madame. – Enjoy. | -谢谢了 女士 -尽兴 |
[03:10] | What’s the good word, Reginald? | 有什么好消息 雷吉纳德 |
[03:12] | The kegs are tapped out. | 啤酒桶全打开了 |
[03:14] | We’ve got more empty bottles than full. | 瓶装酒卖空了大半 |
[03:16] | Hell, even your mocktails are selling out tonight. | 见鬼了 连你的无酒精鸡尾酒都卖光了 |
[03:20] | It’s nuts. | 疯了 |
[03:38] | – What was that? – No, not again. | -什么情况 -不是吧 又来 |
[03:41] | Just go back to sleep, Jug. | 接着睡吧 猪头 |
[03:45] | Pray that that didn’t wake up my mom. | 希望别把我妈吵醒 |
[03:47] | He’s coming. The Gargoyle King, he’s coming to kill me! | 他来了 石像鬼王来杀我了 |
[03:53] | No, he’s not, Hannah. | 没有 他没有 汉娜 |
[03:55] | It was just a bad dream, okay? | 只是恶梦而已 |
[03:57] | That’s all over, remember? | 都结束了 记得吗 |
[03:59] | The Gargoyle King is dead. | 石像鬼王死了 |
[04:01] | The Gryphon Queen, she slayed him. | 狮鹫女王杀了他 |
[04:03] | She saved us. | 她救了我们 |
[04:05] | Exactly, Tyler. | 是的 泰勒 |
[04:07] | Okay, but since we’re up, can we play? | 好吧 既然我们都起来了 能玩一会吗 |
[04:11] | Please, Betty, it really does make us feel better. | 求你了 贝蒂 这真的能让我们感觉好些 |
[04:16] | Okay, just one quick round and then back to bed. | 好 快速玩一局 然后就去睡觉 |
[04:22] | 狮鹫和石像鬼 | |
[04:22] | 嘶嘶泡泡丸 | |
[04:31] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:35] | Who does this belong to? | 这是谁的 |
[04:37] | They’re Tyler’s. | 是泰勒的 |
[04:38] | He’s been taking them. | 他一直在吃那个 |
[04:46] | Tyler… | 泰勒 |
[04:50] | Where did you get the Fizzle Rocks? | 你从哪拿到嘶嘶泡泡丸的 |
[04:52] | An unnamed Serpent dealing Fizzle Rocks? | 一个不知名的毒蛇帮成员贩卖嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[04:54] | Are you sure this kid wasn’t lying? | 你确定这个孩子没撒谎吗 |
[04:55] | If it was a lie, Tyler came up with it pretty quickly. | 如果是假话 泰勒编得还挺快的 |
[04:59] | A Serpent dealing Hiram Lodge’s drugs | 毒蛇帮的人贩卖海勒姆·洛奇的毒品 |
[05:01] | like we’re one of his gangs. | 好像我们是他手下的帮派 |
[05:03] | This is my fault. I was gone for too long. | 都是我的错 我离开太久了 |
[05:06] | I left the Serpents high and dry. I left you high and dry. | 我让毒蛇帮陷入困境 也让你孤立无援 |
[05:09] | No, you were protecting Archie. | 不 你是去保护亚奇了 |
[05:11] | Yeah, and while I was busy protecting the Red Paladin, | 我忙着保护红发圣骑的时候 |
[05:14] | Hiram made a play for the entire town and he got it. | 海勒姆算计了整个镇子还得手了 |
[05:17] | Fizzle Rocks are everywhere. | 到处都是嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[05:19] | Weatherbee’s running Riverdale High like it’s a police state. | 韦瑟比把河谷镇高中弄得像个极权国家 |
[05:21] | We don’t even have an elected sheriff yet. | 我们连个选出来的警长都没有 |
[05:26] | Quarantine. Why would he want the town quarantined? | 隔离 他为什么要把镇子隔离起来 |
[05:29] | It can’t just be because he wants to expand his candy business | 不可能只是为了扩张他的糖果生意 |
[05:32] | and make more money, can it? | 赚取更多的利润吧 |
[05:34] | Hiram was paying the Sisters | 海勒姆收买修女们 |
[05:35] | to test out his drugs on the patients there. | 在那测试他的毒品 |
[05:38] | I don’t see how he could possibly get away with that. | 我认为这罪名他绝对逃脱不掉 |
[05:41] | Attorney McCoy and I are just trying to get Sister Woodhouse | 我和麦克伊律师正努力争取伍德豪斯修女 |
[05:44] | and the rest of her nuns to rat him out, | 以及她手下的修女去告发他 |
[05:46] | and we’re close, I think. | 我认为我们就快成功了 |
[05:48] | Oh, God, could you imagine | 天啊 你能想象 |
[05:50] | Hiram Lodge finally paying for his crimes, | 海勒姆终于为他的罪行买单 |
[05:53] | brought down by the testimony of nuns? | 被修女们的证词扳倒 |
[05:57] | Well, maybe that means Archie could come back home. | 也许这就意味着亚奇可以回家了 |
[06:02] | Wherever he is. | 无论他身在何方 |
[06:03] | This is KDK 12 calling KDK 1. Over. | KDK12号呼叫KDK1号 完毕 |
[06:07] | This is KDK 1. | 我是KDK1号 |
[06:08] | How are things looking in your neck of the woods? Over. | 你那一带情况如何 完毕 |
[06:11] | Same as the last few weeks, quiet and clear. Over. | 和前几周一样 安静祥和 完毕 |
[06:15] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[06:16] | Still thinking about staying on for another rotation, | 还想继续再值一轮班吗 |
[06:18] | or are you ready to leave the wilderness behind? Over. | 还是你已经准备好离开荒山野岭了 完毕 |
[06:30] | I might sleep on it. I’m still figuring things out. | 我再考虑一下 我还没想清楚 |
[06:33] | I’m not sure if I’m ready to go back yet. | 我不确定是否已经准备好回去了 |
[06:36] | Copy that. Oh, we’ve been getting some bear sightings. | 收到 我们最近总接到有熊出没的报告 |
[06:39] | So stay vigilant while you’re clearing the trails. Over. | 巡逻的时候注意提高警惕 完毕 |
[06:42] | Will do, ma’am. Over and out. | 会的 长官 通话完毕 |
[06:46] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:15] | Shoot. | 见鬼 |
[07:20] | What the hell, man? | 什么情况 哥们 |
[07:21] | Veronica Lodge hasn’t paid what she owes. | 维罗尼卡·洛奇有欠账没还清 |
[07:25] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[07:28] | I’m sorry that this happened, Reggie. | 发生这种事我很抱歉 雷吉 |
[07:31] | With my father breathing down our necks, | 我爸紧盯我们不放 |
[07:34] | I suppose it was only a matter of time. | 这种事迟早都会发生 |
[07:38] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:44] | Every time I make a beer run across the border, | 我每次过境运啤酒 |
[07:46] | I’ve been changing it up. | 都选择不同的路线 |
[07:47] | Never taking the same road twice. | 从没走过同一条路 |
[07:49] | He got lucky. | 他走运撞上了 |
[07:51] | Daddy made it very clear | 我爸的态度很明确 |
[07:53] | that if La Bonne Nuit was to | 如果美好之夜酒吧 |
[07:54] | continue operating in a post-quarantine Riverdale, | 要在隔离后的河谷镇继续经营 |
[07:57] | I’d have to give him 10% of my earnings for the privilege. | 我就要给他一成的收入作为好处 |
[08:00] | If you start paying him for protection now, | 如果你现在开始给他交保护费 |
[08:03] | you’ll never stop. | 就得一直交下去了 |
[08:04] | But there are ways to minimize that price. | 但有办法能尽量少付点钱 |
[08:13] | 5% feels fair. | 半成还行 |
[08:15] | And once Daddy reviews these well-cooked books, | 当我爸看了这些精心编制的账本 |
[08:20] | he’ll be none the wiser. | 他会被蒙在鼓里 |
[08:25] | Has anyone ever told you you’re a badass? | 有人说过你是个坏蛋吗 |
[08:39] | Hey, hey, Vegas. | 维加斯 |
[08:43] | It’s okay. We’ll go this way. Come on. | 没关系 我们走这边 来吧 |
[08:46] | Come on, Vegas. | 快走 维加斯 |
[09:27] | 河谷镇 | |
[09:40] | This is KDK 12 calling KDK 1. | KDK12号呼叫KDK1号 |
[09:43] | KDK 12 to KDK 1. Do you read me? | KDK12号呼叫KDK1号 能听到吗 |
[09:46] | This is KDK 1. We’re receiving you. Over. | 我是KDK1号 我们能听到你 完毕 |
[09:49] | I need help. I’ve been attacked. | 我需要帮助 我遭到了袭击 |
[09:52] | By a grizzly. I’m in bad shape. | 是一头灰熊 我情况很糟 |
[09:53] | How severe are your injuries? Over. | 你的伤势有多重 完毕 |
[09:58] | – It’s bad. – Stay calm. Help is on the way… | -很严重 -保持冷静 救援马上就到 |
[10:01] | You’re cutting out. | 你的信号不稳定 |
[10:02] | Apply pressure, and are you able to dress your wound? | 压住伤口 你能把伤口包扎起来吗 |
[10:05] | Hello? Hello? | 在吗 在吗 |
[10:11] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[10:38] | It’s okay, boy. | 没事的 |
[10:47] | It’s okay, boy. They said they’re on their way. | 没事的 他们说马上就到 |
[10:50] | We just gotta stay calm. Good boy. | 我们只需要保持冷静 好孩子 |
[10:59] | Good boy, Vegas. | 真乖 维加斯 |
[11:11] | I am exhausted, Betty. | 我太累了 贝蒂 |
[11:13] | We don’t have the resources to shelter these children. | 我们没有收留这些孩子的能力 |
[11:17] | But the farm does. | 但是农场有 |
[11:19] | Mom, no. | 妈妈 不行 |
[11:21] | Well, they can’t stay here. | 他们不能待在这里 |
[11:23] | Can this please just wait until after the trial? | 可不可以等到庭审之后再说 |
[11:26] | The only reason they left the Sisters | 他们离开修道院的唯一原因 |
[11:27] | is because I convinced them to trust me. | 是我说服了他们相信我 |
[11:30] | They’ve imprinted on me. | 他们奉我为神明 |
[11:32] | I’m their Gryphon Queen. | 我是他们的狮鹫女王 |
[11:36] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:38] | But as their queen, they are your responsibility, not mine. | 但作为女王 他们是你的责任 不是我的 |
[11:46] | So, let me get this straight. | 容我先搞清楚情况 |
[11:47] | Regardless of the fact that the Sisters abused children | 先不说修女们虐待孩子 |
[11:51] | and tested Hiram Lodge’s drugs on them, | 并在他们身上试验海勒姆·洛奇的毒品 |
[11:54] | which is why they’re in jail, awaiting trial, | 她们正是因此被关进监狱等待庭审 |
[11:57] | their lawyer doesn’t want us to harass them? | 现在她们的律师不让我们去骚扰她们 |
[11:59] | It gets worse. | 事情变得更糟了 |
[12:01] | I told Sowerberry that we’d give the Sisters immunity | 我告诉索尔贝里 如果修女们指证海勒姆 |
[12:04] | if they agreed to testify against Hiram. | 我们就会给予她们豁免权 |
[12:07] | He informed me that the nuns had taken a vow of silence. | 他告诉我修女们已经发誓保持沉默 |
[12:13] | So what if I testify? | 如果我去指证呢 |
[12:14] | You already admitted that you were all on drugs while at the Sisters, | 你已经承认你们在修道院时全都吸了毒 |
[12:18] | drugs that caused hallucinations. | 毒品会引起幻觉 |
[12:19] | I know what I saw. | 我知道我看到了什么 |
[12:21] | I believe you, Betty. | 我相信你 贝蒂 |
[12:22] | But a jury won’t. | 但是陪审团不会 |
[12:29] | I like to give people the benefit of the doubt. | 我不愿意在没有证据时怀疑别人 |
[12:31] | I like to believe they can change. | 我愿意相信人是会变的 |
[12:33] | But you never do, Daddy. | 但你从来不会变 爸 |
[12:35] | If this is about the attack on your delivery truck, | 如果讨论的是对你货车的袭击 |
[12:38] | I only know what I’ve heard, | 我只知道我听说的事 |
[12:39] | that someone sent the Gargoyle Gang to apply pressure to you. | 有人派石像鬼帮对你施压 |
[12:44] | World’s gotten scary these last few weeks. | 世界在过去几周里变得很可怕 |
[12:46] | Well, I’m ready to face reality. | 我准备好面对现实了 |
[12:50] | I need protection, | 我需要保护 |
[12:51] | and you’re the only person who’s offering it. | 而你是唯一能提供保护的人 |
[12:56] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of, mija. | 不用不好意思 亲爱的 |
[12:57] | 15%, drop in the bucket. | 15% 只是九牛一毛 |
[13:00] | And no gargoyles will mess with your contraband again. | 不会再有石像鬼帮的人给你的走私添麻烦 |
[13:04] | Unfortunately, business has been slow. | 遗憾的是 现在生意不好做 |
[13:07] | How does 5% sound? | 5%怎么样 |
[13:09] | Really? Because Leo and Nico tell me | 真的吗 因为利奥和尼科告诉我 |
[13:12] | that your parking lot’s been packed every night. | 你的停车场每天晚上都爆满 |
[13:15] | Right, guys? | 是吧 两位 |
[13:18] | Well, well, | 很好 |
[13:20] | new coat, new capos, you’re walking tall these days. | 新衣服 新手下 你最近很得意啊 |
[13:23] | Hope those nuns in jail don’t crack under pressure | 希望监狱里那些修女不会顶不住压力 |
[13:25] | and start talking about how you were their candy man. | 说出你就是给她们提供糖果的人 |
[13:29] | All right, I’ll settle for 10% but I need to see your books. | 好吧 我要10% 但我要看你的账本 |
[13:33] | Naturally. | 没问题 |
[13:46] | Josie’s sounding incredible these days. | 乔茜最近唱得特别好 |
[13:49] | Only the best at La Bonne Nuit. | 只在美好之夜 才有最好的一切 |
[14:00] | All right, Serpents, it’s come to my attention | 毒蛇们 我发现 |
[14:02] | that one of us has been dealing Fizzle Rocks. | 我们当中有一个人在卖嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[14:05] | Slinging dope is not what Serpents do. | 毒蛇帮不做毒品买卖 |
[14:07] | So from this moment on, we’re going clean. | 从现在开始我们改邪归正 |
[14:09] | There’ll be no selling or doing drugs. | 禁止贩毒或吸毒 |
[14:12] | No crime of any kind will be tolerated. | 不再容忍任何形式的犯罪行为 |
[14:16] | Anyone that breaks the Serpent code will be exiled. | 任何违反毒蛇帮规矩的人都将被放逐 |
[14:21] | Permanently. | 永久放逐 |
[14:22] | I think it’s pretty ridic | 太荒谬了 |
[14:23] | that you vanish for a month | 你消失了一个月 |
[14:25] | on some vision quest with your bestie, | 跟你的死党踏上寻梦之旅 |
[14:27] | only to return and lecture us about responsibility. | 回来就教育我们要有责任心 |
[14:31] | We got no money coming in, Jug. | 我们没有收入 猪头 |
[14:34] | I mean, how are we supposed to eat, survive? | 我们吃什么 靠什么生存 |
[14:39] | We’ll figure it out and get back to you, Fangs. All of you. | 我们会想出办法再通知大家 毒牙 |
[14:42] | In the meantime, “In unity, there is strength.” | 在此期间 “团结就是力量” |
[14:47] | In unity, there is strength. | 团结就是力量 |
[15:03] | Go away! | 走开 |
[15:05] | I’m so, so sorry this happened to you, Josie. | 我非常抱歉你遇上这种事 乔茜 |
[15:08] | I’m paying someone a lot of money to make sure | 我交了一大笔钱就是为了确保 |
[15:10] | this exact sort of thing doesn’t happen. | 不会发生这种事 |
[15:12] | They were from your father’s gang, weren’t they? | 他们是你爸帮派的人 对吗 |
[15:18] | You know, whatever problems you’ve got with him, | 不管你跟他有什么过节 |
[15:20] | I can’t be dragged into them, Veronica. | 都不能牵扯到我 维罗尼卡 |
[15:23] | Either you get this mess straightened out, | 要么你收拾好这个烂摊子 |
[15:25] | or La Bonne Nuit finds itself a new headliner. | 要么美好之夜就另请高明吧 |
[15:29] | They helped me. Gave me freedom, | 他们帮助了我 给了我自由 |
[15:31] | gave me back my life. | 帮我找回了我的人生 |
[15:32] | At the farm, you won’t be the only ones doing chores. | 在农场里 所有的活不是你一个人做 |
[15:35] | Everybody’s equal. | 大家都是平等的 |
[15:40] | Polly? Evelyn? | 波莉 艾芙琳 |
[15:42] | The hell’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[15:44] | Mom called. She said that you had your hands full. | 妈打电话说你忙不过来 |
[15:47] | Want a T-shirt? | 要件T恤吗 |
[15:49] | Um, no, and neither do they. | 不了 他们也不要 |
[15:51] | Guys, don’t take anything from these two vampires, okay? | 各位 不要拿这两个吸血鬼的东西 好吗 |
[15:55] | They’re bribing you. | 她们在贿赂你们 |
[15:55] | Betty doesn’t know what she’s saying. | 贝蒂不知道自己在说什么 |
[15:57] | When I escaped the Sisters, | 我从修道院逃出来后 |
[15:59] | the farm became my salvation, my family. | 农场就成了我的救世主 我的家人 |
[16:02] | Okay, as your Gryphon Queen, | 作为你们的狮鹫女王 |
[16:04] | I promise to protect you and keep you safe. | 我承诺保护你们的安全 |
[16:07] | And trust me, the farm is not safe. | 相信我 农场并不安全 |
[16:10] | Not safe? | 不安全 |
[16:11] | Did you tell them how the Gargoyle King and his henchmen | 你有没有告诉他们石像鬼王和他的党羽 |
[16:13] | broke into this house and terrorized you and Mom? | 是怎么闯进这间屋子恐吓你和妈妈的 |
[16:16] | What about these drugs we found here? | 还有这些我们在这发现的毒品 |
[16:19] | How can you be protecting them if you’re allowing them | 你让他们吃下这些危险的化学物质 |
[16:22] | to put these dangerous chemicals into their bodies? | 这样还谈什么保护他们 |
[16:24] | I didn’t know. I don’t know how they’re getting them. | 我不知道 我不知道他们是怎么拿到药的 |
[16:27] | They’re too scared to tell you because you’re a Serpent. | 因为你是毒蛇帮的人 他们不敢告诉你 |
[16:30] | But they told us. | 但他们告诉我们了 |
[16:31] | A Serpent dealer named Fangs Fogarty. | 一个叫毒牙·福格蒂的毒蛇帮毒贩 |
[16:37] | If you were hard up, you could’ve talked to me. | 你要是手头紧可以跟我说 |
[16:39] | The quarantine happened, I needed money. You were gone. | 当时处于隔离 我需要钱 而你又不在 |
[16:41] | Well then, you could’ve talked to me. | 那你可以来找我 |
[16:43] | And what do you need money for? | 你要钱做什么 |
[16:51] | My mom’s sick. | 我妈病了 |
[16:53] | She’s got treatments that we can’t pay for. | 我们付不起她的医疗费 |
[16:57] | You’re like a brother to me, Fangs. We could’ve helped you. | 我把你当亲兄弟 毒牙 我们可以帮你的 |
[16:59] | I was ashamed. | 我不好意思开口 |
[17:01] | So you started dealing Fizzle Rocks? | 所以你开始倒卖起嘶嘶泡泡丸了 |
[17:02] | And where’d you get it, the Gargoyle Gang? | 你的货哪来的 石像鬼帮吗 |
[17:09] | I’m out now? | 你们要赶我走吗 |
[17:10] | The punishment for breaking this code is immediate exile. | 违反这一规矩的惩罚就是立即放逐 |
[17:19] | However, you’d had a rougher year than most. | 不过 你这一年过得比大家更不容易 |
[17:23] | I’m willing to look the other way just this once, | 这一次我就算了 |
[17:25] | but this has to stay between us, okay? | 但不要告诉别人 好吗 |
[17:27] | – And if I catch you dealing drugs again– – You won’t. | -要是你又被我抓到贩毒 -不会的 |
[17:32] | I’m done. | 我不会再干了 |
[18:07] | Is that… | 那是… |
[18:09] | A Glamourge egg, | 格拉莫金蛋 |
[18:10] | worth more than the GNP of most developing countries. | 价值比多数发展中国家国民生产总值还高 |
[18:13] | Why, yes, Kitty Cat, it is. | 不用怀疑 小猫咪 这是真的 |
[18:17] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[18:23] | Wait, T.T. | 等下 托托 |
[18:31] | I’m feeling particularly brazen tonight. | 今晚我感到格外大胆 |
[18:53] | Cassidy. | 卡西迪 |
[18:57] | Good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[19:00] | Time to play. | 游戏时间到了 |
[19:05] | This isn’t real. You guys are all dead. | 这不是真的 你们都死了 |
[19:08] | You keep saying that but then how are we here, | 你一直这么说 但我们怎么会在这 |
[19:11] | talking with you? | 跟你说话 |
[19:12] | I’m dreaming. | 我在做梦 |
[19:13] | I must be, or I’m hallucinating from the loss of blood. | 一定是了 或者我失血过多产生了幻觉 |
[19:16] | Or we’re here and this is real. | 或者我们确实在这 这是真的 |
[19:20] | No. I went to juvie | 不 我进了少管所 |
[19:23] | after being framed for your murder, Cassidy. | 因为被诬陷杀害你 卡西迪 |
[19:26] | I found you three in the mines | 在米内塔警长枪杀你们后 |
[19:28] | after Sheriff Minetta gunned you down. | 我在矿井里找到了你们三个 |
[19:29] | If what you say is true, then we are dead. | 如果你所说是实 那我们已经死了 |
[19:33] | And it sounds like it’s all your fault. | 听上去这都是你的错 |
[19:35] | If you ever want to return to Eldervair, | 如果你还想回埃德韦尔 |
[19:37] | you’re gonna have to play and win. | 你必须玩 还要赢 |
[19:42] | Come on. One round at least. | 来吧 至少一局 |
[19:53] | One round. | 那就一局 |
[19:55] | Any luck, Ms. Weiss? | 有好消息吗 威斯女士 |
[19:58] | I’m on the phone with Child Services nonstop, Betty. | 我一直在给儿童服务机构打电话 贝蒂 |
[20:01] | But… | 但是… |
[20:04] | But it’s gonna be hard | 但是很难 |
[20:06] | getting the kids you’re housing adopted or fostered. | 为你收留的孩子找到收养和寄养家庭 |
[20:09] | There’s concern about the emotional trauma they’ve suffered. | 人们担心他们遭受过的心灵创伤 |
[20:12] | Yeah, well, the Sisters really did a number on them. | 没错 修女们的确让他们备受折磨 |
[20:16] | Any luck getting the Sisters to testify against Hiram Lodge? | 修女们愿意为指控海勒姆·洛奇作证吗 |
[20:21] | They’ve taken a vow of silence. | 她们发誓要保持沉默 |
[20:24] | It’s part of their religion. | 这是她们信仰的一部分 |
[20:26] | Religion? | 信仰 |
[20:29] | Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[20:32] | as a social worker, | 作为一个社会工作者 |
[20:33] | I’ve had dealings with the Sisters over the years. | 我多年来和修女们打过不少交道 |
[20:36] | And there’s something you need to know | 你需要知道 |
[20:37] | about their affiliation with the church. | 她们和教会之间的附属关系 |
[20:40] | Josie was stalked, Daddy, by those gargoyles of yours. | 乔茜被你那些石像鬼跟踪了 爸爸 |
[20:44] | So tell me, if I’m paying you 10% for protection | 告诉我 我付给你10%的保护费 |
[20:47] | why is my headliner getting harassed? | 为什么我的头牌还会被骚扰 |
[20:49] | Because you had the audacity to try to deceive me. | 因为你胆敢设法欺骗我 |
[20:52] | Cooking the books, that’s the move of a rank amateur. | 造假账 真是十足的外行行为 |
[20:56] | Now, I want the full amount that’s owed me. | 把该给我的钱全都给我 |
[20:58] | Oh, and your mother’s Glamourge egg that was stolen. | 还有 你母亲的格拉莫金蛋被偷了 |
[21:01] | Come again? | 什么 |
[21:02] | One of your Serpent school chums broke into our apartment | 你的一个毒蛇帮校友闯进咱家 |
[21:04] | and stole your mother’s bauble. | 偷了你母亲的小玩意 |
[21:06] | And based on the calling card they left, | 根据他们在犯罪现场留下的证据 |
[21:10] | I’m guessing it’s probably Cheryl Blossom. | 我猜应该是谢丽尔·布鲁森 |
[21:13] | Anyway, get it back for me, won’t you? | 无论如何 把东西给我拿回来 好吗 |
[21:15] | Why is this my responsibility? | 为什么要我去 |
[21:17] | Because you have more to lose than me. | 因为你能失去的东西比我要多 |
[21:20] | You need to fix this, Jughead. | 你得解决这件事 猪头 |
[21:22] | If Cheryl took the egg, why did you come to me? | 如果真是谢丽尔偷的金蛋 你为什么来找我 |
[21:24] | Why didn’t you just go directly to her? | 怎么不直接去找她 |
[21:26] | She’s dodging my phone calls. | 她故意不接我电话 |
[21:28] | Besides, aren’t you her king? | 再说 你不是她的王吗 |
[21:30] | Since when are you and your father aligned? | 你从什么时候开始和你父亲站在一边了 |
[21:32] | We’re not. He’s squeezing me, he’s squeezing my business. | 我没有 他在敲诈我 敲诈我的生意 |
[21:36] | Now, not only does he have me paying him protection, | 现在 他不仅让我付他保护费 |
[21:40] | he’s got me on this wild-goose chase | 还让我像大海捞针一样 |
[21:42] | to get my mom’s stolen egg back. | 找回我妈被偷的金蛋 |
[21:43] | You’re paying your father protection money? | 你在向你父亲付保护费 |
[21:45] | Against his very own Gargoyle Gang. | 对抗他自己的石像鬼帮 |
[21:49] | What if you were to pay less money | 要是不和他做交易 |
[21:51] | not to be in business with him? | 能让你少花钱呢 |
[21:53] | What are you suggesting? | 你有什么建议 |
[21:54] | Let the Serpents come work for you. | 让毒蛇帮的人为你工作 |
[21:55] | You get real protection from your father’s goons | 我们能真正保护你远离你父亲手下的暴徒 |
[21:58] | and the Serpents get jobs with a steady income. | 毒蛇帮也能得到有稳定收入的工作 |
[22:00] | This is a win-win. | 这是双赢 |
[22:03] | Get me that Glamourge egg back and we have an accord. | 给我拿回格拉莫金蛋 就算达成协议了 |
[22:10] | It’s your turn, Red. | 轮到你了 红发小子 |
[22:16] | 任务 击败戴兜帽的死灵 | |
[22:17] | “Defeat the Hooded Spectre of Death.” | “击败戴兜帽的死灵” |
[22:22] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[22:26] | The challenge reveals the weakness, | 挑战会揭示弱点 |
[22:28] | the weakness is what keeps you from winning. | 阻止你取胜的弱点 |
[22:46] | Give me your wallet! | 把钱包给我 |
[23:09] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[23:11] | Now am I finished playing this game? | 我完成游戏了吗 |
[23:14] | The Red Paladin returns. | 红发圣骑回来了 |
[23:17] | Warden Norton? | 诺顿狱长 |
[23:18] | Take a load off, my boy. | 坐下休息休息 孩子 |
[23:21] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才刚刚开始 |
[23:27] | I’m not playing the game with someone who died from it. | 我不会和因此送命的人玩这个游戏 |
[23:29] | I didn’t die. I ascended to the Kingdom. | 我没死 我飞升到王国了 |
[23:33] | And what about Joaquin? Did he ascend, too? | 那华金呢 他也飞升了吗 |
[23:35] | That was his reward for stabbing me, wasn’t it? | 那不是他捅我的奖励吗 |
[23:38] | That was the card Mr. DeSantos drew, | 那是德桑托斯先生抽到的卡片 |
[23:41] | his do-or-die moment. | 他的破釜沉舟之时 |
[23:43] | You know all about those, don’t you, Archie? | 你都知道 不是吗 亚奇 |
[23:46] | Did you have one yourself? | 你自己也有过吧 |
[23:48] | With the Black Hood? Yes. | 在黑兜帽面前吗 是的 |
[23:52] | And I stopped him, but I’m still trapped here in this hell. | 我制止了他 但我仍然被困在这里 |
[23:56] | Then that wasn’t the moment, | 那就不是那个时刻 |
[23:58] | the place and time where it all went wrong. | 那个场合出的错 |
[24:01] | Roll the dice | 掷骰子吧 |
[24:03] | and you may find the path that leads back to Eldervair. | 你会找到回到埃德韦尔的路 |
[24:10] | We know your secret, Sister Woodhouse. | 我们知道你的秘密 伍德豪斯修女 |
[24:12] | The church disbanded the | 在梵蒂冈第二次会议期间 |
[24:14] | Sisters of Quiet Mercy during the Vatican II | 教会就因”安静慈祥的修女们”涉嫌 |
[24:16] | over allegations of cruel and inhumane practices. | 采取反人道的残忍手段而遣散了她们 |
[24:20] | You and your sisters | 你和你的姐妹们 |
[24:22] | haven’t been nuns for more than 60 years. | 已经脱离修女身份60多年了 |
[24:25] | Which means your vow of silence won’t hold up in court. | 也就是说你的沉默誓约在法庭上是无效的 |
[24:29] | So here’s a new deal. Testify against Hiram Lodge | 这有一笔新交易 指证海勒姆·洛奇 |
[24:32] | and I won’t have you charged with the following crimes, | 我将不会指控你犯有以下罪行 |
[24:35] | child endangerment, illegal drug testing, human trafficking. | 危害儿童 非法药物测试以及贩运人口罪 |
[24:45] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[24:48] | What do I need to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[24:49] | Swear in court that Hiram Lodge | 在法庭上发誓海勒姆·洛奇 |
[24:51] | gave you money and drugs for illegal testing. | 为你提供资金和毒品进行非法测试 |
[24:54] | Then you’ll have immunity. | 你就会得到豁免 |
[24:59] | Serpents, earlier today, | 毒蛇们 今天早些时候 |
[25:02] | I brokered a deal. | 我撮合了一笔交易 |
[25:06] | I got us a paid gig. | 我给咱们找到了一份工作 |
[25:08] | From here on out, we’ll be | 从现在起 我们将作为 |
[25:09] | working security detail for Veronica Lodge, | 维罗妮卡·洛奇以及她的地下酒吧 |
[25:11] | her speakeasy and her employees. | 和员工们的保安特遣队 |
[25:13] | Long live the Serpents! | 毒蛇帮万岁 |
[25:17] | Settle down. | 安静 |
[25:19] | I know it’s good news for a change, | 我知道好不容易有了个好消息 |
[25:21] | but I’ve also gathered us here for less celebratory reasons. | 但我把大家召集于此不仅仅是为了庆祝 |
[25:25] | Cheryl, Toni, | 谢丽尔 托妮 |
[25:29] | – come up here. – Excuse me? | -上来 -什么 |
[25:32] | – What did we do? – You broke into the Lodge apartment | -我们怎么了 -你们闯入洛奇公寓 |
[25:35] | and stole a Glamourge egg. | 偷了一个格拉莫金蛋 |
[25:39] | So what if we did? | 是又怎样 |
[25:41] | Well, more than that, you left your calling card, | 不仅如此 你们还留下了证据 |
[25:44] | attaching yourself, and by extension, | 把你们俩 还有毒蛇帮其他所有人 |
[25:46] | all of the Serpents to your crime. | 都拉下水了 |
[25:48] | I’m not afraid of Lodge. What’s he gonna do, | 我不怕洛奇 他能怎么办 |
[25:51] | call the sheriff? | 给警长打电话吗 |
[25:52] | Oh, right, there is no sheriff. | 对了 没有警长 |
[25:54] | Cheryl, that’s not the point. You broke the code. | 谢丽尔 这不是重点 你坏了规矩 |
[25:58] | Turn in your jackets and go. | 脱下你们的夹克走吧 |
[25:59] | Are you serious, Jones? | 你认真的吗 琼斯 |
[26:01] | I’m a Serpent by blood. | 我是毒蛇帮的血脉 |
[26:03] | You can’t take that away from me. | 你不能就这样夺走 |
[26:05] | You hypocrite. | 你这个伪君子 |
[26:06] | You give your drug-dealing buddy Fangs a pass | 你兄弟毒牙运毒 你睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[26:08] | but you crucify us? | 却一棒打死我们 |
[26:09] | And in case you were wondering how we know, | 想知道我们是怎么知道的吗 |
[26:11] | Fangs told Sweet pea who told me. | 毒牙告诉了香豌豆 香豌豆告诉我的 |
[26:12] | Who told me. | 托妮又告诉我 |
[26:15] | If you’re asking for our jackets, | 你想要我们的夹克 |
[26:16] | shouldn’t you be asking for his as well? | 你怎么不也管他要呢 |
[26:24] | Jug. | 猪头 |
[26:29] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[26:31] | – Fangs, give me your jacket. – Hey, what the hell, man? | -毒牙 把夹克给我 -什么情况 |
[26:34] | It’s okay, Sweet Pea. | 没事的 香豌豆 |
[26:55] | Some leader you are. | 你真是个好领袖 |
[26:57] | Fangs. | 毒牙 |
[27:02] | Cheryl, Toni. | 谢丽尔 托妮 |
[27:05] | We’ll go but we’re keeping our jackets. | 我们会离开的 但我们不会交出夹克 |
[27:06] | Fine, but I need that egg back. | 行 但那个蛋得还回去 |
[27:10] | – Come again? – You need to give me that damn egg | -什么 -你们得把那个蛋给我 |
[27:13] | or Veronica won’t give us the protection contract. | 否则维罗妮卡不会给我们保护合同 |
[27:15] | Why the hell would I care? I’m not a Serpent anymore. | 我何必在乎这些 我不再是毒蛇帮的人了 |
[27:17] | Because I believe that you still have honor, Cheryl. | 因为我相信你还有自尊 谢丽尔 |
[27:20] | And it’s getting cold out. | 外面越来越冷了 |
[27:22] | And the rest of us don’t get to go back to Thistlehouse. | 我们其他人又不能回蓟园 |
[27:28] | Well done, Torombolo. | 好样的 猪头 |
[27:30] | Cost me a lot to get that ugly thing back. | 把这东西拿回来可让我付了不少代价 |
[27:32] | So make sure you put it to good use. | 所以一定要妥善利用 |
[27:34] | Oh, don’t you worry. I shall. | 别担心 我会的 |
[27:36] | And in the meantime, | 同时 |
[27:37] | you and the Serpents have your first assignment. | 你的毒蛇帮接到了第一个任务 |
[27:41] | You ever hear of the Gargoyle Gang? | 你听说过石像鬼帮吗 |
[27:45] | Tyler, what the hell happened to you? | 泰勒 你到底怎么了 |
[27:47] | You lied to us. | 你骗了我们 |
[27:49] | What do you mean? I would never. | 什么意思 我绝不会 |
[27:50] | You said he was dead, but I saw him. | 你说他死了 但我看见他了 |
[27:54] | I saw the Gargoyle King. | 我看见石像鬼王了 |
[27:58] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:00] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[28:01] | Fox Forest. | 在福克斯森林 |
[28:02] | He was there with other gargoyles, his gang. | 他和其他石像鬼 和他的帮会在一起 |
[28:06] | They beat me up. | 他们打了我 |
[28:07] | The Gryphon Queen is a liar. | 狮鹫女王是个骗子 |
[28:08] | And if she lied about the Gargoyle King being dead, | 如果她骗我们说石像鬼王死了 |
[28:11] | maybe she lied when she says we’re safe here. | 那她说我们在这儿很安全也可能是撒谎 |
[28:12] | No, I’m not. You have to believe me. | 不 我没有 你们要相信我 |
[28:15] | The Sisters are going to testify against the Man in Black | 修女们要出庭指正黑衣人 |
[28:18] | and then you will all be safe. | 然后你们就安全了 |
[28:20] | Where, Betty? | 哪里 贝蒂 |
[28:21] | Where will we be safe? | 我们在哪里才安全 |
[28:31] | It’s your turn, Red Paladin. | 轮到你了 红发圣骑 |
[28:34] | Go on. | 来吧 |
[28:36] | Pick your Quest Card. | 选任务卡 |
[28:41] | 杀死石像鬼王 | |
[28:47] | What does it say? | 卡上写的什么 |
[28:50] | “Kill the Gargoyle King.” | “杀死石像鬼王” |
[28:52] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:54] | Read it again. | 再读一遍 |
[28:56] | 杀死黑衣人 | |
[28:59] | “Kill the Man in Black.” | “杀死黑衣人” |
[29:02] | You have your marching orders. | 你收到指令了 |
[29:05] | Slay the dragon. | 斩杀巨龙 |
[29:10] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[29:47] | The Gargoyle King. | 石像鬼王 |
[29:50] | The Man in Black. | 黑衣人 |
[29:54] | How many names do you have, Hiram? | 你到底有几个名字 海勒姆 |
[29:58] | I know why you’ve come. | 我知道你为什么来 |
[30:01] | Do you genuinely think killing me will solve all your problems? | 你真以为杀了我就能解决所有问题吗 |
[30:05] | It’s what I should have done that night. | 我那晚就该杀了你 |
[30:07] | In here. My do-or-die moment before you had me arrested. | 在这儿 在我被捕前拼死一搏的时刻 |
[30:11] | Yeah, it was awfully stupid of you to come in here, | 你到这里来简直太蠢了 |
[30:14] | threaten me, tell me all your plans. | 威胁我 还全盘托出你的计划 |
[30:17] | I mean, what was I supposed to do, | 我该怎么做 |
[30:19] | not have you arrested? | 不让你被捕吗 |
[30:26] | Put that down, Archie. | 把刀放下 亚奇 |
[30:29] | You’re not gonna– | 你不会… |
[30:42] | I don’t understand. What are you guys doing here? | 我不懂 你们在这儿干什么 |
[30:45] | I thought… I thought it was over. | 我以为 我以为结束了 |
[30:47] | You’re almost done. | 你马上就完成了 |
[30:49] | Just one last round to play. | 只剩最后一回合 |
[30:56] | Have you been working on any new songs, Arch? | 你最近有练新歌吗 亚奇 |
[30:58] | I’d love to hear some of them. | 我想听听 |
[31:00] | Betty, I haven’t played guitar in forever. | 贝蒂 我很久没弹吉他了 |
[31:02] | I’m not the same person anymore. | 我已经不是原来的我了 |
[31:09] | I don’t wanna do this. | 我不想这么做 |
[31:12] | I don’t wanna play with you guys. | 我不想跟你们玩 |
[31:13] | You have to. | 你必须如此 |
[31:15] | It’s the only way back. | 只有这样你才能回去 |
[31:16] | Back to what? | 回到哪里 |
[31:17] | Eldervair. | 埃德韦尔 |
[31:20] | Riverdale. | 河谷镇 |
[31:22] | Innocence. | 回归清白 |
[31:31] | Come on, Arch. | 来吧 亚奇 |
[31:35] | Time to play. | 是时候玩游戏了 |
[32:03] | 新交易就是不交易 | |
[32:06] | Thanks for meeting me at such short notice. | 感谢大家能在这么短时间内出席 |
[32:09] | A lot of the freed patients from the Sisters of Quiet Mercy | 有很多从”慈祥安静的修女们”出来的病人 |
[32:12] | have been orphaned or disowned. | 成为了孤儿或跟家人断绝关系 |
[32:16] | My mom and I have been housing them but that is becoming | 我和我妈收留了他们 但情况变得 |
[32:20] | untenable. | 难以应对 |
[32:22] | So if any of you are willing or able to take a few in, | 所以如果你们愿意或能够安置一些 |
[32:26] | just until the Sisters have | 直到修女们 |
[32:27] | testified against Hiram and he’s behind bars… | 出庭指证海勒姆 他进监狱… |
[32:30] | I could take, you know, some of the boys in. | 我能安置一些男孩 |
[32:34] | And with Archie gone, I have the room. | 亚奇走了 我有空房 |
[32:37] | I’ve saved many children | 我之前救过很多 |
[32:39] | from that particular circle of hell before | 那个鬼地方出来的孩子 |
[32:42] | and I’m happy to do it again. | 我愿意再救一次 |
[32:46] | Nana and I will board some of the girls at Thistlehouse. | 我和奶奶会给蓟园的女孩们提供伙食 |
[32:48] | And we have a pullout here. I’ll house a couple. | 我们有人离去 我可以安置几个人 |
[32:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:54] | What about this deal with the Lodges? | 你和洛奇家的交易怎么样了 |
[32:56] | It’s with Veronica, it’s not with the Lodges. | 是和维罗尼卡 不是和洛奇家的 |
[32:59] | She’s still a Lodge, boy, don’t you ever forget it. | 她仍然是洛奇家的人 儿子 别忘了 |
[33:02] | You know, as I recall, you worked for the Lodges once. | 我记得你也为洛奇家做过事啊 |
[33:05] | Does trashing that drive-in ring any bells? | 你不记得破坏汽车影院的事了吗 |
[33:07] | I want you to be a better king than me. | 你要做个比我更好的王 |
[33:09] | Make us players instead of pawns. | 让我们成为棋手而不是棋子 |
[33:12] | That’s what I’m trying to do, Dad. | 我就是在这么做啊 爸爸 |
[33:14] | Put me in. | 让我参与其中 |
[33:16] | I’m tired of sitting on the sidelines. I’m not made for it. | 我厌倦了坐在场边 这不是我的个性 |
[33:40] | We gotta stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面了 |
[33:42] | Shut your mouth. | 闭嘴 |
[33:50] | Trash the cargo, all of it. | 把货都毁掉 |
[33:52] | I… I wouldn’t do that if I were you. | 换做是我就不会这么做 |
[33:55] | – Let’s go! Come on. – It’s an ambush! | -上 -有埋伏 |
[33:59] | Get ’em! | 抓住他们 |
[34:02] | I tried to tell you. | 我提醒你了 |
[34:04] | Pick him up. | 把他架起来 |
[34:10] | I want you to go back to your Gargoyle King | 给你的石像鬼王 |
[34:13] | or your Man in Black or Hiram Lodge, | 或黑衣人 或者海勒姆·洛奇带个信 |
[34:15] | and I want you to tell him that Veronica Lodge is now | 告诉他维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[34:17] | under the protection of the Serpents | 现在是毒蛇帮罩着的 |
[34:20] | and that Riverdale has not fallen. | 而且河谷镇还没有沦陷 |
[34:25] | Go. | 去吧 |
[34:42] | Mom? | 妈 |
[34:47] | Where are they? Where are the kids? | 他们人呢 孩子们呢 |
[34:50] | After that one was attacked, | 那个孩子被袭击以后 |
[34:53] | I called Edgar and asked him for advice. | 我打电话给埃德加征求意见 |
[34:56] | And he came and took them to the farm. | 他来把他们带去农场了 |
[34:59] | Edgar did? | 是吗 |
[35:00] | You only missed him by like five minutes. | 他五分钟前刚走 |
[35:08] | It’s your turn, Archie. You have to pick a Quest Card. | 到你了 亚奇 你得选择张任务卡 |
[35:20] | Is this the last level? | 这是最后一级吗 |
[35:21] | Sure feels like it, doesn’t it? | 应该是了 |
[36:30] | You don’t have to do this, son. | 你不必这么做 儿子 |
[36:35] | He’s the one who got me into this trouble. | 是他给我惹了这些麻烦 |
[36:39] | Not the Black Hood, | 不是黑兜帽 |
[36:42] | not the Gargoyle King, not Hiram Lodge. | 不是石像鬼王 不是海勒姆·洛奇 |
[36:45] | Him. It’s the only way. | 是他 这是唯一的办法 |
[36:49] | You could forgive him. | 你可以原谅他 |
[36:51] | It’s too late. | 太迟了 |
[36:55] | You are not the villain you think you are. | 你没自己想得那么坏 |
[37:00] | I’ve hurt everyone. | 我伤害了所有人 |
[37:02] | There’s always another path home, son. | 回家的路不止一条 儿子 |
[37:07] | Not for me. | 我只有一条 |
[37:10] | If I ever want to go back to Riverdale again, | 如果我想再回到河谷镇 |
[37:13] | I have to destroy that part of me. | 就必须消灭自己的那一面 |
[37:17] | It’s weak, it’s bad, it’s stupid. | 它很脆弱 很糟糕 很愚蠢 |
[37:22] | Just come home, Archie. | 回家吧 亚奇 |
[37:26] | I can’t, Dad. | 不行 爸 |
[37:32] | I have to do this one thing first. | 我得先解决此事 |
[37:38] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 对不起 爸 |
[37:42] | I’m sorry for letting you down. | 很抱歉让你失望了 |
[37:43] | Archie, wait. | 亚奇 等等 |
[39:35] | Fangs, my dad and I were talking. | 毒牙 我和我爸商量了一下 |
[39:37] | We wanna give you another shot at redemption. | 我们想再给你一次救赎的机会 |
[39:38] | – What are you thinking? – We want you to go undercover. | -怎么救赎 -你去做卧底 |
[39:41] | Join the Gargoyle Gang. | 加入石像鬼帮 |
[39:42] | We need a man on the inside of Hiram Lodge’s drug operation | 我们需要一个人打入海勒姆·洛奇的毒品交易 |
[39:45] | so that we can take him down. Are you in? | 里应外合把他扳倒 你愿意吗 |
[39:54] | It’d be an honor. | 我很荣幸 |
[40:06] | Attorney McCoy, I was | 麦克伊律师 |
[40:07] | just reviewing our questions for the Sisters. | 我在检查给修女们准备的问题 |
[40:10] | Don’t bother, Betty. The Sisters are gone. | 不用了 贝蒂 修女们都走了 |
[40:13] | Gone? How? | 走了 怎么会 |
[40:15] | An anonymous donor posted their bail. | 一位匿名捐赠人保释了她们 |
[40:20] | Hiram Lodge. | 海勒姆·洛奇 |
[40:21] | And they took off who knows where. | 然后就不知去向了 |
[40:23] | But not before leaving a message. | 但她们留了个信息 |
[40:25] | We go to join thee. | 我们要加入你 |
[40:27] | Does that mean anything to you? | 你知道这是什么意思吗 |
[40:30] | Oh, my God. I think I know where they went. | 天啊 我知道她们去哪了 |
[41:25] | Come on, kid. Come on, wake up. | 孩子 醒醒 醒醒 |
[41:27] | Wake up, kid! | 醒醒 孩子 |