时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | Tall Boy, we know you’re working for Hiram. | 高个儿 我们知道你给海勒姆卖命 |
[00:11] | Why would he want the town quarantined? | 他为什么要把镇子隔离起来 |
[00:13] | Apparently, there was a mass seizure. | 据说出现了大规模癫痫发作 |
[00:15] | Seizures aren’t contagious. | 癫痫又不会传染 |
[00:17] | So, what? | 那到底是什么 |
[00:18] | There’s nowhere he won’t follow me. | 无论去哪他都会追来的 |
[00:19] | It’s over, isn’t it? | 我们结束了 对吧 |
[00:20] | You will stoop to any level | 你会不择手段地 |
[00:23] | to get me back in your clutches. | 让我回到你的掌控之中 |
[00:25] | I just wanted some father-daughter time. | 我只想享受一点父女时间 |
[00:27] | Claudius Blossom… | 克劳狄·布鲁森 |
[00:28] | You may not be the Man in Black, but his stink is on you. | 你也许不是黑衣人 但你跟他脱不了关系 |
[00:31] | Sheriff Minetta’s body was found in the marsh last night. | 米内塔警长的尸体昨晚在沼泽被发现 |
[00:33] | It was decapitated. | 尸体被斩首了 |
[00:35] | Tall Boy was just trying to escape and… | 高个儿刚刚想逃跑 |
[00:36] | I don’t know… It was an accident. | 我也不知道怎么回事 这是意外 |
[00:38] | As far as anyone knows, Tall Boy has been exiled. | 大家都以为高个儿被流放了 |
[00:46] | Riverdale. Once a safe, decent, innocent place, | 河谷镇 曾经那个安定宜居 纯洁之地 |
[00:50] | had become noir town, | 已经变成了黑色小镇 |
[00:52] | like the setting of a Raymond Chandler story | 就像雷蒙德·钱德勒的故事场景 |
[00:52] | 美国著名侦探小说家和编剧 | |
[00:54] | filled with dames to kill for, | 满是蛇蝎美人 |
[00:56] | postmen who like to ring twice | 按铃喜欢按两声的邮差 |
[00:58] | and more mobsters than a Scorsese retrospective at the Bijou. | 比在比茹的斯科塞斯回顾展中的暴徒还要多 |
[01:02] | We were a town of lost souls, | 我们的小镇满是堕落的灵魂 |
[01:04] | each of us wrestling with demons, | 每个人都在与恶魔搏斗 |
[01:06] | each of us with secrets we were trying to keep. | 每个人都尽力保守着自己的秘密 |
[01:09] | Mine was on the large side, 6’5″ to be exact. | 我的秘密大了点 准确说是1米96 |
[01:13] | Explain it to me one more time. | 再详细和我说一遍 |
[01:14] | We drove him to the bus station at gunpoint | 我们拿枪指着他 开车带他到了公交站 |
[01:17] | and got him on a bus out of town. | 让他上了出镇的巴士 |
[01:18] | He murdered Joaquin! | 他杀了华金 |
[01:19] | And you thought putting him on a bus was enough punishment? | 你觉得给他送上巴士的惩罚就够了 |
[01:22] | I don’t buy it. | 我才不信 |
[01:22] | Look, I made a decision. | 我已经做了决定 |
[01:24] | I’m sorry that you don’t agree with that, but he’s gone. | 很遗憾你不赞成 但他已经走了 |
[01:28] | I’m gonna pretend like I believe you idiots for now. | 我暂时假装相信你们几个蠢货 |
[01:31] | I’ve got my hands full finding Hiram’s would-be assassin. | 我在忙着找刺杀海勒姆的嫌犯 |
[01:35] | Next time you see me, have a better story. | 下次再见到我时故事编好点 |
[01:40] | I was covering up the death of a wicked man. | 我隐瞒了一个恶徒的死亡 |
[01:42] | But Tall Boy Petite wasn’t the only fresh corpse in noir town. | 但高个儿珀蒂特不是黑色小镇上唯一的新尸体 |
[01:46] | Claudius Blossom had taken the big sleep, | 克劳狄·布鲁森也长眠不醒了 |
[01:46] | 《长眠不醒》为钱德勒作品并被改编成电影 | |
[01:48] | and my girlfriend Betty Cooper had murder on the brain. | 我女朋友贝蒂·库珀满脑子都是谋杀 |
[01:52] | And murderers, in Betty’s world, needed to be brought to justice. | 在贝蒂的世界里 杀人犯必须被绳之以法 |
[01:55] | It’s infuriating, Dad. | 这太火大了 爸 |
[01:57] | The Lodge Ledger is calling Claudius Blossom’s death a suicide, | 《洛奇纪事报》说克劳狄·布鲁森的死是自杀 |
[02:01] | but I think he was murdered. | 但我觉得他是被谋杀的 |
[02:02] | But if he ingested cyanide– | 但如果他摄入了氰化物 |
[02:04] | But how did it get in his prison cell? | 但氰化物是怎么进他牢房的 |
[02:06] | A gift from his former partner-in-crime Penelope, I’m guessing? | 我猜是来自他前犯罪同伙佩内洛普的礼物 |
[02:10] | Poison does suit her. | 下毒的确符合她的风格 |
[02:12] | Subtle, elegant. | 不易察觉 简单有效 |
[02:14] | But if nobody else is asking questions about Claudius’ death, | 但如果其他人都不怀疑克劳狄的死 |
[02:18] | why are you? | 你为什么怀疑 |
[02:19] | Because it’s black and white and wrong, Dad. | 因为事实摆在面前 肯定有问题 爸 |
[02:23] | Penelope’s been killing people for years, | 佩内洛普多年来一直在杀人 |
[02:25] | and she’s literally getting away with murder. | 却完全逍遥法外 |
[02:27] | Daryl Doiley was poisoned with oleander, | 达里尔·杜尔里被夹竹桃毒死 |
[02:29] | which is something only the Blossoms grow. | 那东西只有布鲁森家种 |
[02:32] | Featherhead, poisoned. The nuns, poisoned. | 费瑟黑德是被毒死的 修女们是被毒死的 |
[02:36] | And now, Claudius. | 克劳狄现在也是 |
[02:37] | I just can’t prove any of it. | 只是我都无法证明 |
[02:39] | It’s like she’s committed the perfect murders. | 仿佛她实施的是完美谋杀 |
[02:42] | You’ve already found the pattern, | 你已经找到规律了 |
[02:44] | murders disguised as suicides. | 伪装成自杀的谋杀 |
[02:47] | Who else died by suicide near Penelope? | 佩内洛普身边还有谁是自杀的 |
[02:49] | Think, now. | 想想 |
[02:51] | Clifford. | 克利福德 |
[02:52] | But he hung himself. | 可他是上吊自杀 |
[02:54] | Perhaps. I wonder, though, if that’s the whole story. | 也许吧 不过我怀疑是否有隐情 |
[02:59] | Who was there that night? | 那天晚上都有谁在 |
[03:01] | Penelope… | 佩内洛普 |
[03:05] | And Cheryl. | 和谢丽尔 |
[03:06] | If there’s a witness, it’s not a perfect murder. | 如果有目击者 就不是完美谋杀 |
[03:12] | Meanwhile, Archie Andrews no longer felt | 与此同时 亚奇·安德鲁斯不再感觉 |
[03:15] | hunted by Hiram Lodge. | 被海勒姆·洛奇追杀了 |
[03:17] | But he was still haunted. | 但他依然心神不宁 |
[03:19] | Trapped in that in-between place, | 被困在中间地带 |
[03:21] | avoiding his destined face-to-face with the Man in Black, | 逃避着他注定要面对的黑衣人 |
[03:24] | Archie struggled, searching for a sense of purpose. | 亚奇艰难挣扎着 寻找着使命感 |
[03:27] | What’s going on, son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[03:28] | Is it your break-up with Veronica? | 是因为和维罗尼卡分手了吗 |
[03:30] | No, Dad, it’s not… | 不 爸 不是 |
[03:35] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[03:37] | Maybe college isn’t for me. | 也许大学不适合我 |
[03:40] | Maybe I can try working with you in the construction company again. | 也许我可以试试回你的建筑公司干活 |
[03:43] | Well, there’s no shame in hard work, son, | 努力工作没什么丢脸的 儿子 |
[03:46] | but where’s this coming from? | 但你怎么想到这个的 |
[03:48] | After the crap I’ve seen these last few months, | 在经历了这几个月的烂事以后 |
[03:50] | I just wanna get out of my head. | 我只想放空大脑 |
[03:52] | Work with my hands. | 用双手工作 |
[03:54] | Try to make peace with things. | 尽量找到内心的平静 |
[03:56] | Well, if you’re serious about it, | 如果你是认真的 |
[03:58] | you better get your butt in gear. | 最好抓紧时间 |
[03:59] | Shift starts in about an hour. | 还有一小时就要上班了 |
[04:02] | The only thing Archie knew for sure, | 亚奇唯一确定的是 |
[04:04] | was he was angry. | 他很生气 |
[04:06] | And hitting things made it better. | 砸东西会感觉好一点 |
[04:13] | Meal break, boys! | 吃饭了 小子们 |
[04:16] | Andrews! | 安德鲁斯 |
[04:18] | This is a union crew. | 我们是工会群体 |
[04:20] | You need to take your mandatory break. | 你必须享受强制休息 |
[04:22] | Stop working. | 别干了 |
[04:29] | When I say stop, you stop. | 我说停手时 你就停手 |
[04:31] | Back off! I don’t need a break. | 让开 我不需要休息 |
[04:33] | You don’t want to do this, kid. | 别惹我 孩子 |
[04:35] | I got you by about 100 pounds. | 我差不多比你重90斤 |
[04:43] | That’s it! I don’t care if you are Fred’s kid, | 够了 我不管你是不是费雷德的儿子 |
[04:45] | you’re off my crew! | 滚出我的建筑队 |
[04:46] | The hell I am! | 才怪 |
[04:48] | With Hiram laid up in the hospital, clinging to life, | 海勒姆躺在医院里奄奄一息 |
[04:50] | there was blood in the water. | 血腥味肆意蔓延 |
[04:51] | And sharks were closing in on the mobster’s daughter, Veronica Lodge. | 鲨鱼正围向暴徒之女 维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[04:56] | From my family to yours. | 花是我代表家人送的 |
[04:59] | While I love a grand gesture, Elio, | 虽然我喜欢浪漫之举 埃利奥 |
[05:02] | diamonds are a girl’s best friend. | 但钻石才是女孩子的心头好 |
[05:04] | These are for your father. | 这些花是送给你父亲的 |
[05:05] | I heard he was still in the hospital | 我听说他还在医院 |
[05:06] | and I wanted to come here, personally, | 所以我想亲自过来 |
[05:08] | to let you know I’m praying he pulls through. | 告诉你 我祈祷他能熬过这一关 |
[05:10] | 马克·吐温原名 | |
[05:10] | To paraphrase Samuel Clemens, | 套用塞缪尔·克莱门斯的话 |
[05:13] | reports of his death have been greatly exaggerated. | 关于他死亡的报道言过其实了 |
[05:13] | 马克·吐温在自己的讣告被错误刊出时所说 | |
[05:16] | The vultures are circling, Veronica. | 秃鹰正在盘旋等待 维罗尼卡 |
[05:18] | They’re eager to swoop in on your father’s territory. | 他们迫不及待扑向你父亲的领地 |
[05:21] | Are you talking about yourself? | 你说的是你自己吗 |
[05:22] | I’m offering some friendly advice. | 我在给你一些善意的建议 |
[05:24] | Jobs like the hit on your father? | 对你父亲的这种暗杀 |
[05:26] | It’s very rare they go unfinished. | 极少有留下活口的 |
[05:29] | Yes, we all had our problems. | 没错 我们都有各自的困扰 |
[05:32] | The town was drowning in. | 这个小镇奄奄一息 |
[05:33] | And a hell of a good-looking one | 而一位绝色佳人 |
[05:34] | was about to walk through my door. | 即将走入我的房门 |
[05:40] | Nice hat, Bacall. | 帽子不错啊 白考尔 |
[05:40] | 好莱坞老牌女明星 《长眠不醒》女主角 | |
[05:45] | I’ve got a job for you, Jones. | 我有件差事要你做 琼斯 |
[05:48] | I want you to find out who shot my father. | 我想让你查出枪击我父亲的人 |
[05:54] | You’ll get the other half when you give me their name. | 等你查出是谁 我就付你另一半钱 |
[05:58] | That is a big job. | 这个差事不好办 |
[06:01] | I think half the people in this town | 我想小镇半数的人 |
[06:03] | wanna see your old man kick the maple barrel, no offense. | 都想看到你老爸完蛋 无意冒犯 |
[06:06] | None taken. | 不介意 |
[06:07] | I’ll give you your first suspect. | 我告诉你谁是第一嫌疑人 |
[06:12] | My mother. | 是我母亲 |
[06:13] | A few weeks ago, I overheard my parents arguing. | 几个星期前 我无意中听到我爸妈吵架 |
[06:15] | It was right before the quarantine, after I had my seizure. | 正好就在隔离之前 我癫痫发作之后 |
[06:19] | No, I supported you! | 不 我支持过你 |
[06:20] | You swore to me that this wouldn’t happen. | 你发誓说不会发生这种事 |
[06:23] | What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:23] | My mother was berating my father. | 当时我母亲在斥责我父亲 |
[06:25] | Something about breaking a promise. | 违背诺言之类的事 |
[06:30] | What if you don’t like what I find? | 如果你不喜欢我的调查结果怎么办 |
[06:32] | I’m a big girl, I can take it. | 我不是小女生了 我能接受 |
[06:35] | Well, then, | 那好吧 |
[06:37] | 雷蒙德·钱德勒笔下的私家侦探 | |
[06:37] | consider me your Philip Marlowe. | 就当我是菲利普·马洛 |
[06:40] | I didn’t mind playing detective, especially for this price, | 我不介意扮演侦探 尤其是这么高的报酬 |
[06:43] | but if I’d known then and there | 但如果我早知道 |
[06:45] | where this investigation would lead me, | 这次调查的后果 |
[06:48] | I never would’ve taken the money. | 我绝对不会收下这笔钱 |
[06:56] | To what do I owe the pleasure? | 请问有何贵干 |
[06:58] | I’ll just get right to it, Madam Mayor. | 我就直说了 镇长女士 |
[07:01] | Did you shoot your husband? | 是你枪击你丈夫的吗 |
[07:02] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:03] | I love my husband. | 我爱我的丈夫 |
[07:05] | But did you shoot him? | 但是不是你开枪打他的 |
[07:06] | From what I hear, not all is not well over at the Pembrooke. | 据我所知 佩姆布鲁克并没有那么和谐 |
[07:08] | As records and witnesses will attest, | 有记录和证人能证明 |
[07:11] | I was on the phone with Hiram when he was shot, | 海勒姆中枪时 我在和他通电话 |
[07:13] | picking up lunch at Pop’s. | 正在老爹快餐店买午饭 |
[07:15] | What were you and Hiram arguing about | 维罗尼卡癫痫发作时 |
[07:17] | when Veronica had her seizure? | 你和海勒姆在吵什么 |
[07:18] | Well, Mr. Jones, if you must know, | 琼斯先生 如果你非要知道的话 |
[07:21] | we were fighting because I caught Hiram having an affair. | 我们争吵是因为我发现海勒姆有外遇 |
[07:24] | I had been suspicious for a while, | 我已经怀疑了一段时间 |
[07:26] | so I had Sheriff Minetta follow him. | 所以我让米内塔警长跟踪他 |
[07:29] | This was before he got butchered, of course. | 当然这是警长遇害之前的事 |
[07:32] | And he gave me these. | 然后他给了我这些 |
[07:40] | Now, I don’t know who she is, | 我不知道她是谁 |
[07:42] | but he was meeting her regularly at the Five Seasons. | 但是他定期去五季酒店和她见面 |
[07:45] | Hiram having another woman is pretty good motive to shoot him. | 海勒姆有外遇是一个枪击他的好动机 |
[07:47] | No, it isn’t. | 并不是 |
[07:49] | I simply asked him to end it, and he did. | 我只是要求他结束外遇 他照做了 |
[07:51] | Now, I’m telling you this because I have nothing to hide. | 我之所以告诉你这件事是因为我光明磊落 |
[07:56] | Keep those. | 照片你留着吧 |
[07:57] | I mean, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[07:58] | Maybe Hiram’s mistress was angry | 也许海勒姆斩断情丝时 |
[08:00] | when he called it quits. | 他的情妇大发雷霆 |
[08:01] | You do know how volatile blondes can be. | 你也知道金发妞能有多易怒 |
[08:06] | Oh, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[08:08] | You’re not going to the jobsite today, | 在你昨天寻衅打架之后 |
[08:09] | not after you picked a fight yesterday. | 你今天不能去工地 |
[08:12] | I was only trying to do my job, | 我只是想要干活 |
[08:14] | it wasn’t my fault, and then Vic– | 又不是我的错 然后维克 |
[08:15] | Vic? Vic who has worked for me for a very long time? | 维克 替我工作了很久 |
[08:18] | Who knows what he is doing. | 对工作了如指掌的维克吗 |
[08:20] | Fine, whatever. | 随你吧 |
[08:21] | Oh, no, no, we’re not done here, young man. | 别走 我们还没说完呢 年轻人 |
[08:23] | You want to explain to me how I found this in your bedroom? | 你要解释一下为什么我在你房间里发现这瓶酒 |
[08:27] | What, you think you’re the first kid | 怎么 你觉得你是第一个 |
[08:28] | that’s ever taken a drink in high school? No. | 高中喝酒的孩子吗 不是 |
[08:30] | This does not solve your problems. | 酒精解决不了你的问题 |
[08:32] | I’m outta here. | 我走了 |
[08:33] | Fine, take a walk, Archie. Clear your head. | 那出去走走吧 亚奇 好好想清楚 |
[08:35] | While you’re out there, think about how you need to shape up! | 你在外面好好想想你要如何振作 |
[08:41] | We are gathered, today, | 今天我们聚到一起 |
[08:43] | to mourn the passing of one of our own. | 哀悼我们逝去的亲人 |
[08:48] | Betty! | 贝蒂 |
[08:50] | Sweet, darling Betty. | 亲爱的贝蒂 |
[08:51] | You’ve come to pay your respects. | 你来致哀了 |
[08:53] | Well, Uncle Claudius was family, so… | 克劳狄舅舅是我的家人 |
[08:57] | Mourn with us, cousin. | 一起哀悼吧 表妹 |
[09:03] | Tragically, this ungrateful town | 不幸的是 这个薄情寡恩的小镇 |
[09:05] | never welcomed Claudius to its bosom. | 从未向克劳狄敞开过怀抱 |
[09:09] | I believe that is why he committed the most cardinal of sins, | 我相信正是因此他才犯下最严重的罪行 |
[09:14] | taking his own life. | 结束自己的生命 |
[09:17] | Crocodile tears. | 假慈悲 |
[09:25] | While I appreciate the company, | 虽然我很感谢你的陪伴 |
[09:28] | tell me, what are you really doing here, Betty? | 但是你到底为什么来这里 贝蒂 |
[09:30] | At our uncle’s funeral? | 来我叔叔的葬礼 |
[09:32] | I came to talk to you. | 我来和你谈谈 |
[09:34] | Cheryl, people connected to your mother | 谢丽尔 和你母亲有关的人 |
[09:36] | keep dying by poisoning | 不断死于中毒 |
[09:39] | or by strange suicides, including your father. | 或者奇怪的自杀 其中包括你父亲 |
[09:44] | My father | 我父亲 |
[09:46] | hung himself in a barn, Betty. | 是在谷仓里上吊自杀的 贝蒂 |
[09:49] | He slipped a rope around his neck | 他把绳子缠在脖子上 |
[09:51] | and kicked a maple barrel out from under him. | 然后踢开了脚下的枫糖浆桶 |
[09:55] | End of story. | 仅此而已 |
[09:57] | Is everything okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[09:58] | Betty was being a gnat as usual, T.T. | 贝蒂像往常一样烦人 托托 |
[10:01] | And I’m afraid I don’t have any patience for it. | 恐怕我是没耐心了 |
[10:03] | Back off, Betty. It’s been a rough day. | 走开 贝蒂 她今天很难过 |
[10:09] | Sweet Pea, Fangs, why’d you guys bring me down here? | 香豌豆 毒牙 你们让我来这干什么 |
[10:11] | You know I’m on a case. | 你们知道我正在查案 |
[10:12] | I heard the Gargoyle Gang is riled up. | 我听说石像鬼帮被激怒了 |
[10:14] | They’re looking for Tall Boy. | 他们正在找高个儿 |
[10:15] | And as long as his body’s down here, | 只要他的尸体还在这里 |
[10:17] | it’s a ticking time bomb! | 这就是个定时炸弹 |
[10:19] | Yeah, well, it’s too hot to move him right now. | 但现在把他运出去太危险了 |
[10:24] | Let’s not lose our heads, okay? | 不要慌 好吗 |
[10:26] | Fangs, I need you to stay here with Tall Boy, | 毒牙 你和高个儿待在这里 |
[10:28] | and I need you to lock this place up. | 把这里锁上 |
[10:30] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[10:31] | Sweet Pea, you need to tail someone for me. | 香豌豆 你帮我跟踪一个人 |
[10:38] | Nico, Leo… We’re in a crisis. | 尼科 利奥 现在危机四伏 |
[10:41] | The mob underworld smells blood in the water, | 帮派们如鲨鱼嗅到了水中的血腥味 |
[10:44] | and we need to change the narrative, | 我们要扭转局势 |
[10:45] | obscure the fact that my father is down for the count | 不能让别人发现我父亲倒了 |
[10:48] | and present a strong front. | 展现出我们强大的一面 |
[10:50] | It’s too late for that. | 太晚了 |
[10:51] | People are talking. | 现在各种传言 |
[10:53] | No one’s seen the Man in Black recently | 最近没人见到黑衣人 |
[10:55] | – and no one’s collecting the vig. – What? | -而且没人在收利息 -什么 |
[10:56] | Why the hell not? | 为什么 |
[10:57] | We should get out there and start collecting, immediately. | 我们赶紧去收啊 |
[11:00] | Nico and I have been discussing options. | 尼科和我在讨论解决办法 |
[11:02] | It might be in your family’s best interest | 或许你家最好 |
[11:04] | to align with the Grandes. | 与格朗德家族结盟 |
[11:06] | You mean Elio’s family? | 你是指埃利奥家吗 |
[11:08] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[11:09] | Your father took a bullet two inches from his heart. | 这次子弹离你父亲的心脏只有两英寸 |
[11:12] | If we’re not careful, our next play could be our last. | 如果我们不谨慎 下次可能就完蛋了 |
[11:14] | I don’t need you to mobsplain | 我不需要你用黑话解释 |
[11:16] | what’s best for my family. | 什么对我的家族最好 |
[11:18] | Due respect, you’re not being realistic. | 恕我直言 你这是不切实际 |
[11:21] | Due respect, you’re fired. | 恕我直言 你被解雇了 |
[11:25] | – Both of you. – Seriously? | -你们两个都是 -认真的吗 |
[11:27] | You’re getting rid of the only capos you have left? | 你要开除你仅剩的两个分部头目吗 |
[11:29] | You mean the same two clowns | 你是指这两个 |
[11:30] | who didn’t protect my dad from getting shot? | 没能保护我爸免遭枪击的小丑吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah, no, we’re good. | 没错 我们自己可以的 |
[11:39] | I consider you both inner circle. | 我把你们俩都看作我的心腹 |
[11:41] | Smithers, as my former doorman | 史密瑟斯 我的前任门卫 |
[11:44] | and, Reggie, as my jacked jack-of-all-trades, | 还有雷吉 我的多面手 |
[11:48] | I asked you here because I need people I can trust. | 我叫你们来是因为我需要可以信任的人 |
[11:51] | Our enemies are sensing weakness | 敌人察觉我们弱势了 |
[11:53] | and we need to show strength. | 我们需要展示实力 |
[11:55] | Okay, if I may. There was a moment, back in the trenches, | 恕我冒昧 有一次在战壕里作战 |
[11:58] | when our numbers were greatly diminished. | 当时我们死伤惨重 |
[12:01] | We knew the enemy would storm the barricade at any moment. | 我们知道敌人随时可能对路障发动攻击 |
[12:05] | I collected the helmets from our dead | 我把死人的头盔收集起来 |
[12:07] | and propped them atop our bayonets, | 垒在刺刀顶上 |
[12:09] | high enough so that they would be visible to our enemies | 垒得高到让敌人能看到 |
[12:11] | and give them pause. | 让他们停止了进攻 |
[12:14] | Sometimes, it’s not what things are, | 有时 重要的不是事实如何 |
[12:17] | it’s what they appear to be. | 而是它看起来怎样 |
[12:21] | You’ve just given me an idea, Smithers. | 你刚刚给了我一个点子 史密瑟斯 |
[12:23] | But we’re going to need your bus driver’s cap. | 但是我们需要你的公交司机帽子 |
[12:31] | So, who’s this blonde bombshell that you’re tracking? | 你跟踪的这个金发女郎是谁 |
[12:34] | Hiram’s mistress. | 海勒姆的情妇 |
[12:35] | He broke things off with her, so she may want revenge. | 他和她分手了 所以她可能会报复 |
[12:38] | The concierge tipped me off about this floor | 门房告诉我在这一层 |
[12:40] | but I wish they’d given me a room number. | 但是我希望他们能告诉我房间号 |
[12:42] | Well, maybe there was no room number to give. | 也许根本没有房间号 |
[12:49] | Thanks for the coming with me, by the way. | 谢谢你陪我过来 |
[12:50] | My pleasure. | 我很乐意 |
[12:52] | My investigation’s on hold until I hear back from Dr. Curdle Jr. | 我的调查要等收到小科德医生的回复才能继续 |
[12:56] | Turns out there was no autopsy on Claudius. | 原来他们没有对克劳狄进行尸检 |
[12:59] | Penelope had him cremated before be could perform one. | 佩内洛普在尸检之前就将他火化了 |
[13:02] | But I’m hoping that there’s something | 但是我希望能在 |
[13:04] | in Clifford Blossom’s autopsy report. | 克利福德·布鲁森的尸检报告中有所发现 |
[13:07] | No one’s home. Let’s move on. | 里面没有人 我们走吧 |
[13:09] | 好莱坞老牌男明星 代表角色为侦探巴洛 | |
[13:09] | Would Bogart move on? | 鲍嘉会离开吗 |
[13:11] | Let’s just give it a try. | 我们再试一下 |
[13:14] | What kind of hotel room is unlocked? | 怎么会有旅馆房间不锁门 |
[13:27] | And now, apparently, | 显然 |
[13:28] | there’s a not-so-secret sex club in Riverdale. | 河谷镇有一个不是很秘密的性爱俱乐部 |
[13:42] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:47] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[13:49] | It’s the Maple Club. | 这里是枫木俱乐部 |
[13:51] | A safe place, as long as you know the safe word. | 一个安全的地方 只要你知道安全词 |
[13:57] | Have you seen this woman? She ever come in here? | 你见过这个女人吗 她来过这里吗 |
[13:59] | You just scared off one of my clients. | 你刚刚吓跑了我的一个客人 |
[14:13] | She doesn’t work here, but I see her around. | 她不在这里工作 但是我在附近见过她 |
[14:17] | Try room 311. | 去311号房看看 |
[14:18] | Laura, why did Mr. Arklight leave in such a rush? | 劳拉 为什么阿尔克莱特先生匆忙离开了 |
[14:23] | What are you two doing here? | 你们俩在这里干什么 |
[14:25] | You know this is a private club. Get out. | 这里是私人俱乐部 出去 |
[14:28] | You mean a brothel? | 你是指妓院吗 |
[14:29] | By the way, does the new Sheriff know | 顺便问下 新来的警长知道 |
[14:31] | that there’s a red light district in Riverdale? | 河谷镇有个红灯区吗 |
[14:36] | My time is costly, children, so what do you want? | 我的时间宝贵 孩子们 你们想知道什么 |
[14:40] | I knew you were an escort, Auntie, | 我知道你之前是作陪的 姑妈 |
[14:43] | but now you’re exploiting other women? | 但你现在给别的女人拉皮条了 |
[14:46] | These women aren’t victims, Betty. | 这些女人不是受害者 贝蒂 |
[14:50] | At the Maple Club, it is the men who suffer. | 在枫木俱乐部中 受罪的是男人 |
[14:54] | We specialize in domination. | 我们负责主宰他们 |
[14:56] | These ladies are making enough to start new lives. | 这些女性可以大赚一笔 开启新的人生 |
[14:58] | Oh, please, you are only helping yourself. | 得了吧 你只关心你自己 |
[15:01] | And why shouldn’t I? | 为什么不呢 |
[15:04] | No one else ever has. | 从没人关心过我 |
[15:05] | When I was eight years old, i was plucked from the | 我八岁那年 被布鲁森家族 |
[15:08] | Sisters of Quiet Mercy by the Blossom family. | 从”慈祥安静的修女们”选中 |
[15:10] | Is that why you poisoned the Sisters, | 所以你毒害修女 |
[15:11] | because they sold you to the Blossoms? | 因为她们把你卖给了布鲁森家 |
[15:13] | I didn’t kill those nuns, and anyway, | 我没有杀害那些修女 再说了 |
[15:16] | it was the so-called Monsignor who sold me, not the Sisters. | 是那个所谓的牧师把我卖了 不是修女 |
[15:19] | Fine, you didn’t kill the fake nuns. | 行 你没杀那些假修女 |
[15:22] | Did you kill Claudius? | 克劳狄是你杀的吗 |
[15:24] | He committed suicide, so I was told. | 据我所知 他是自杀的 |
[15:26] | It’s pretty convenient, don’t you think? | 对你来说很好下手 你不觉得吗 |
[15:28] | Either way, I was right here when the poor man died. | 不管怎样 那个可怜的家伙死时 我在这 |
[15:32] | Ask any of my girls. | 随便去问我这任何一个姑娘 |
[15:34] | Fun fact of the day, | 今日趣闻 |
[15:36] | Penelope’s the Madam of a kink club. | 佩内洛普是一家性怪癖俱乐部的老鸨 |
[15:38] | Yeah, her sob story doesn’t change the fact | 她赚人眼泪的故事并不能改变 |
[15:40] | that she’s a stone-cold murderer. | 她是个冷血杀手的事实 |
[15:42] | Do you wanna check out room 311? | 你想去看看311号房吗 |
[15:44] | I could use one of your bobby pins. | 我能用你的发夹把锁撬开 |
[15:47] | It’s Curdle. | 是科德 |
[15:49] | Maybe he tracked down Clifford’s autopsy report? | 或许他查到了克利福德的尸检报告 |
[15:52] | And just like that you’re back on the case. | 这么快又要继续查案了 |
[15:54] | – No rest for the wicked. – Not in a wicked town. | -永无安宁 -是这个镇子不给我安宁 |
[15:59] | See you later. | 晚点见 |
[16:25] | Reggie. | 雷吉 |
[16:31] | I think you’ve had enough, bud. | 你喝得够多了 兄弟 |
[16:33] | Lemme get you a cab. | 我给你叫辆车 |
[16:35] | I’m a paying customer, Reggie. | 顾客就是上帝 雷吉 |
[16:37] | I’ll leave when I’m ready to leave. | 我想走自然会走的 |
[16:38] | Dude, Veronica’s dealing with enough crap. | 伙计 维罗尼卡现在已经焦头烂额了 |
[16:41] | She doesn’t need you making a scene. | 你不要闹事再给她添堵了 |
[16:44] | Can I get another bartender in here, please? | 还有没有别的酒保了 |
[16:46] | Another bartender! Don’t touch me. | 换个酒保 别碰我 |
[16:50] | Toby, Toby! | 托比 托比 |
[16:51] | It’s okay, I know him. | 没事了 我认识他 |
[16:54] | He’s our friend. | 他是我们的朋友 |
[16:55] | It’s okay, I’ll go. | 算了 我走 |
[16:59] | I’ll go. | 我走 |
[17:00] | I got him. I got him. It’s fine. | 我来扶他 我来 没事了 |
[17:07] | Josie… | 乔茜 |
[17:09] | You can’t tell Veronica about this. | 别告诉维罗尼卡 |
[17:13] | Listen up, Andrews. | 听好了 安德鲁斯 |
[17:15] | You’re in free fall, and I am not having it. | 你想堕落 我不同意 |
[17:19] | It’s time for a literal and metaphoric cold shower. | 你该好好”冷”静一下了 |
[17:23] | Wait… Wait, Josie! Don’t… | 等等 乔茜 别… |
[17:29] | At the docks, it was a classic con. | 在码头上 这是个经典的骗局 |
[17:31] | Smoke and mirrors with a pretty girl. | 用美女来做障眼法 |
[17:33] | Collecting for Lodge. | 我来帮洛奇收钱 |
[17:36] | – Where are Nico and Leo? – No longer in our employ. | -尼科和利奥呢 -被炒了 |
[17:39] | I’m Veronica. | 我是维罗尼卡 |
[17:41] | I’m sure you know my father, Hiram Lodge? | 你一定认识我父亲吧 海勒姆·洛奇 |
[17:47] | He doesn’t like to be kept waiting, | 他不喜欢等太久 |
[17:49] | and neither do I. | 我也是 |
[17:56] | See you next week. | 下周见 |
[18:02] | Well played, Miss Veronica. | 演得真好 维罗尼卡小姐 |
[18:04] | Thank you, Smithers. | 谢谢夸奖 史密瑟斯 |
[18:06] | And you, too, Man in Black. | 你也不错 黑衣人 |
[18:09] | Apologies for the delay, Miss Cooper, | 抱歉搞晚了 库珀小姐 |
[18:11] | but this one took some digging. | 不过这个费了点功夫 |
[18:14] | Clifford Blossom’s wife requested that there be no autopsy. | 克利福德·布鲁森的妻子要求不做尸检 |
[18:17] | But my father was nothing if not a curious man. | 但我父亲就是好奇心重 |
[18:20] | So, let me guess, he performed one anyways? | 我猜猜看 他还是做了尸检 |
[18:24] | What does it say? | 上面怎么说 |
[18:25] | That he died of asphyxiation by hanging? | 他是上吊窒息而死的吗 |
[18:28] | There was bruising around the esophagus, | 食管附近有淤青 |
[18:30] | consistent with that of a hanging victim. | 符合上吊致死的特征 |
[18:33] | However, there was also | 然而 在死者血液中 |
[18:36] | tetrodotoxin in his bloodstream, pufferfish venom. | 查出了河豚毒素 就是河豚的毒液 |
[18:39] | In Clifford’s case, | 克利福德血液中的毒素 |
[18:41] | the dose was almost certainly fatal. | 剂量足以致命 |
[18:43] | So, you’re saying Clifford may not have died from hanging, | 你是说克利福德可能不是死于上吊 |
[18:47] | but from being poisoned? | 而是中毒身亡 |
[18:48] | I’m saying that | 我的意思是 |
[18:50] | Clifford Blossom was already dead when he hung himself. | 克利福德·布鲁森上吊时已经死了 |
[18:54] | And Betty Cooper thought, “Gotcha!” | 贝蒂·库珀心想 “不出所料” |
[19:02] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:03] | Um, lemon, ginger and cayenne. | 柠檬生姜辣椒水 |
[19:10] | Where is your dad? | 你爸呢 |
[19:12] | He’s at work. | 在上班 |
[19:14] | I got canned on my first day. | 我第一天上班就被炒了 |
[19:16] | So, I went to drown my sorrows. | 所以我去借酒消愁 |
[19:19] | Look, Archie, | 亚奇 |
[19:21] | I know we didn’t talk much last year, | 我知道去年我们没怎么说过话 |
[19:24] | and I can’t even attempt | 我也完全想象不到 |
[19:26] | to guess at the hell that you’ve been through. | 你经历了些什么 |
[19:28] | And maybe all you can do now | 或许现在你能做的只有 |
[19:30] | is wallow in booze and pick fights. | 沉迷酒精 寻衅闹事 |
[19:33] | But personally? | 不过依我之见呢 |
[19:34] | I think you need to channel your anger into something constructive. | 你应该把你的愤怒注入到更有意义的事中去 |
[19:38] | Like music, maybe. | 比如音乐 |
[19:42] | – Josie… – Or, if you’re in the mood to hit things, | -乔茜 -或者 如果你很想打架 |
[19:48] | Kevin’s dad boxes at the gym. | 凯文爸爸在体育馆打拳击 |
[19:50] | Either way, you’ve got to deal with your demons head-on. | 不管怎样 你都得直面自己的心魔 |
[19:56] | I thought I did. | 我以为我面对了 |
[19:58] | In the cabin, | 在小木屋中 |
[19:59] | I thought I faced my demons, | 我以为我面对了自己的心魔 |
[20:01] | and killed them. | 杀了他们 |
[20:07] | And myself. | 还有我自己 |
[20:09] | You’re losing me. | 我听不明白 |
[20:10] | You’re right, Josie, | 你说得对 乔茜 |
[20:12] | I gotta face this head-on. | 我得直面心魔 |
[20:15] | And there’s one person I still haven’t seen | 自从我回到河谷镇之后 |
[20:17] | since I’ve been back in Riverdale. | 有一个人我还没去见过 |
[20:19] | Archie, where are you going? | 亚奇 你去哪 |
[20:21] | Going to face, | 去面对 |
[20:23] | and kill, one last demon. | 去杀掉 最后一个心魔 |
[20:27] | That’s one thing about being a crime boss, | 当犯罪首领有一个要点 |
[20:30] | you learn to never leave a paper trail. | 要学会不留下书面证据 |
[20:33] | But Hermione Lodge, it seems, was out of practice. | 可是赫敏·洛奇 似乎有些生疏 |
[20:37] | What the hell is this, Mom? | 这是什么 妈 |
[20:39] | I was entering today’s take | 我把今天的销售额 |
[20:41] | into Daddy’s ledger when I noticed | 录进我爸的账簿里时 |
[20:42] | a shady collection of invoices and receipts. | 却看见了这一堆见不得人的发票和收据 |
[20:45] | So, I dug a little deeper, | 所以 我仔细看了看 |
[20:49] | and Daddy’s Fizzle Rocks empire? | 我爸的嘶嘶泡泡丸帝国 |
[20:52] | You’re a part of it, Mom. | 你也有份 妈 |
[20:55] | No. | 不 |
[20:56] | You ordered the quarantine, | 你下达了隔离命令 |
[20:58] | you paid these invoices. | 你结算了这些发票 |
[20:59] | – It’s your name in blood-red ink. – No, Veronica. | -红字写的是你的名字 -不 维罗尼卡 |
[21:03] | I found out that your father and Claudius | 我发现你爸和克劳狄 |
[21:06] | were making drugs in the new prison | 在新监狱以及布鲁森家的 |
[21:08] | and at the Blossom Maple factory. | 枫糖工厂里制毒 |
[21:10] | So, I told him to shut it down. | 我让他收手 |
[21:13] | I even helped him create a distraction | 我甚至还帮他打掩护 |
[21:16] | so that he could do it quickly and cleanly. | 好让他干净利落地解决这件事 |
[21:18] | The quarantine… It was a smoke screen. | 那隔离 是个烟雾弹 |
[21:22] | But then, typical of your father, he lied to me. | 结果你爸故技重施 对我撒了谎 |
[21:24] | And instead of shutting it down, | 并没有就此收手 |
[21:26] | he consolidated everything into the prison. | 反倒把所有的东西都投到监狱里了 |
[21:28] | Believe me, Veronica, I want no part of this. | 相信我 维罗尼卡 我不想掺和的 |
[21:33] | We’re in agreement, then. | 那我们就有共识了 |
[21:35] | Let’s end this nightmare. | 一起结束这个噩梦吧 |
[21:37] | Destroy the drugs and the means of production. | 销毁毒品以及制毒设备 |
[21:39] | Burn it to the ground, | 趁他不能阻止我们 |
[21:41] | while Daddy can’t lift a finger to stop us. | 把一切烧成灰烬 |
[21:43] | Now, that is one option, yes. | 这也是办法之一 |
[21:46] | Or, we could sell it. | 或者 我们可以卖掉它 |
[21:48] | I already have a buyer lined up, all-cash offer. | 我这边已经有买家等着了 现金全款 |
[21:52] | He’s willing to take the drugs, thelab, everything. | 他愿意接手毒品 实验室 全盘拿下 |
[21:57] | I mean, why shouldn’t we get something in return | 我们为什么不拿他给我们的痛苦 |
[21:59] | for all the pain he has caused us? | 补偿我们自己呢 |
[22:02] | It’s over, Auntie Blossom. | 已经结束了 布鲁森姑妈 |
[22:05] | I know what you did. | 我知道你都干了什么 |
[22:07] | I know what happened in the barn. | 我知道谷仓里发生了什么 |
[22:09] | How you faked Clifford’s hanging and lied to the police. | 你是如何伪造克利福德上吊 跟警方撒谎的 |
[22:12] | And who is your witness? Cheryl? | 谁是你的证人 谢丽尔吗 |
[22:16] | Proof that you poisoned Clifford with pufferfish venom. | 你用河豚毒素毒害克利福德的证据 |
[22:20] | You’ll go to jail for this. | 你会为此坐牢的 |
[22:21] | It won’t be justice for everyone that you’ve killed, | 这对你所杀害的所有人来说都不算公平 |
[22:23] | but it’s a good start. | 但也是好的开始 |
[22:27] | You think you know what I’ve done, | 你以为你知道我做了什么 |
[22:30] | but have you paused to consider why? | 但是你有没有停下来想想原因 |
[22:34] | Because you’re a serial killer, | 因为你是个连环杀手 |
[22:36] | a Black Widow. | 黑寡妇 |
[22:37] | The Red Dahlia, let’s call you. | 还是叫你 红色大丽花 |
[22:40] | You poison people. | 你毒害别人 |
[22:42] | Not people, Betty… | 不是别人 贝蒂 |
[22:46] | Men. | 是男人 |
[22:47] | I’m not admitting anything, but they are the true poison. | 我什么都不承认 但他们才是真正的毒药 |
[22:51] | Clifford killed my son. | 克利福德杀了我的儿子 |
[22:53] | Daryl was a Judas | 达里尔就是个叛徒 |
[22:55] | and Claudius… Well, I’m surprised you’re not thanking me for that. | 至于克劳狄 我很惊讶你竟然不感谢我 |
[22:59] | Why would I thank you? | 我为什么要感谢你 |
[23:01] | Because he caused your seizure. | 你的抽搐都是拜他所赐 |
[23:02] | He caused everyone’s seizures. | 所有人的抽搐都是因为他 |
[23:05] | Claudius was running a Fizzle Rocks operation | 克劳狄在我们曾经显赫一时的 |
[23:08] | in our once-distinguished maple factory, | 枫糖工厂里制造嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[23:11] | and dumping the runoff into Sweetwater River. | 把废水排进了甜水河 |
[23:14] | Fizzle Rocks caused the seizures? | 嘶嘶泡泡丸引发了抽搐 |
[23:17] | No, Betty. The runoff from the manufacturing of the drug, | 不 贝蒂 是生产毒品产生的废水 |
[23:20] | not the drug itself. | 不是毒品本身 |
[23:21] | Why did it only affect girls? | 为什么只对女孩有影响 |
[23:25] | I’m an herbalist, Betty, not a medical doctor. | 我是个草药师 贝蒂 不是医生 |
[23:29] | Tests on Sweetwater Reservoir were ordered and faked. | 甜水河水库进行了检测 还造了假 |
[23:34] | But Claudius had every intention | 但是克劳狄执意 |
[23:36] | of continuing to poison the town with drugs. | 继续用毒品毒害镇子 |
[23:40] | So, it was fitting that poison be his end. | 所以毒死他是他罪有应得 |
[23:43] | Just because someone is a horrible person | 就算别人十恶不赦 |
[23:45] | doesn’t give you the right to kill them. | 也不能成为你杀人的理由 |
[23:48] | Doesn’t it? | 是吗 |
[23:50] | Isn’t that what you did with the poison that infected your home, | 你家被毒药感染的时候 你没这么做吗 |
[23:53] | the imposter Chic? | 那个冒牌奇克 |
[23:55] | Hal tells me things, too. | 哈尔也会把事情告诉我 |
[23:58] | When you delivered Chic to the Black Hood, | 你把奇克送给黑兜帽的时候 |
[24:00] | you sent him to his death. | 你就是送他去死 |
[24:02] | You’re not so innocent, Betty. | 你也不是清白的 贝蒂 |
[24:04] | And if you insist on turning me in, | 如果你执意告发我 |
[24:08] | I will gladly do the same to you. | 我也很乐意以牙还牙 |
[24:12] | And that’s when Betty realized, | 就在那时 贝蒂意识到 |
[24:14] | no one’s innocent in crime town. | 犯罪小镇里没有清白之人 |
[24:18] | Certainly not Hiram Lodge’s mystery mistress. | 海勒姆·洛奇的秘密情人也不例外 |
[24:33] | What are you doing in my room? | 你在我的房间里做什么 |
[24:36] | That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[24:39] | Here’s another one. | 还要再问一个 |
[24:41] | Why’s a water inspector carrying a gun? | 为什么水质检查员还带一把枪 |
[24:44] | I only want to talk, Ms. Mulwray. | 我只是想谈谈 穆雷女士 |
[24:46] | Who the hell are you and how do you know my name? | 你是谁 你又怎么知道我名字的 |
[24:48] | It’s a Glamerge egg, right? | 这是装饰蛋 对吗 |
[24:51] | If you shoot me, I’ll drop it. | 如果你开枪 我就摔了它 |
[24:56] | You know, I’ve seen one of these before. | 我以前也见过一个 |
[24:58] | Hiram Lodge likes to give them out as gifts, | 海勒姆·洛奇喜欢送人这个 |
[25:00] | or maybe, in your case, payment? | 或许 在你这是报酬 |
[25:01] | And it costs more than you’ll make in a lifetime. | 这比你一辈子赚的钱贵多了 |
[25:04] | So, put it down before you break it. | 趁你还没打碎 赶紧放下 |
[25:08] | Based on the things I’ve found in your room, | 根据我在你房间里发现的东西 |
[25:09] | here’s what I know about you. | 以下是我对你的了解 |
[25:11] | You’re a Health and Sanitation Inspector. | 你是健康卫生检查员 |
[25:13] | That must pay quite a bit | 住五季酒店 |
[25:15] | if you can afford a place at the Five Seasons. | 对你来说一定要花不少钱 |
[25:18] | Unless Hiram put you up. | 除非是海勒姆安排的 |
[25:19] | But I’m no kept woman. | 我可不是小三 |
[25:21] | I do a job, I get paid for it. | 我靠工作挣钱 |
[25:24] | The report says that you were sent | 报告说你被派去 |
[25:25] | to investigate Riverdale’s water supply, | 调查河谷镇的供水情况 |
[25:27] | specifically Sweetwater River and the reservoir. Why? | 特别是甜水河和水库 为什么 |
[25:31] | Young women in town were having seizures. | 镇上的年轻女人在犯癫痫 |
[25:34] | I was sent in to help. | 我被派来帮忙 |
[25:35] | Brought in by Hiram Lodge. | 是海勒姆·洛奇带你来的 |
[25:37] | He also make you write that letter to Governor Dooley, | 他还让你写信给杜力州长 |
[25:40] | advising him to support a town-wide quarantine? | 建议他支持全镇隔离 |
[25:42] | You see, I’m confused. | 这我就不懂了 |
[25:44] | Because the letter says that the water is dirty | 信上说水很脏 |
[25:46] | but the report says the water is clean. | 报告却说水是干净的 |
[25:47] | So, you either lied to the Governor | 所以 你要么对州长撒了谎 |
[25:49] | or you faked that report… | 要么伪造了报告 |
[25:52] | Or both. | 或者二者都是 |
[25:53] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[25:55] | Break the egg if you want, I don’t care. | 想把装饰蛋摔碎就摔吧 我不在乎 |
[25:58] | Just get out of my room before I call hotel security. | 趁我还没给酒店保安打电话 给我出去 |
[26:07] | Why was Hiram faking water test reports? | 为什么海勒姆要伪造水质测试报告 |
[26:10] | What was he hiding? | 他在隐藏什么 |
[26:11] | And what did any of this have to do with who shot him? | 这和射杀他的人有何关联 |
[26:16] | I followed Hermione Lodge like you asked. | 我按你说的跟踪海勒姆·洛奇 |
[26:18] | You better get out here. | 你最好过来 |
[26:21] | Stay down and keep quiet. | 趴下 保持安静 |
[26:30] | Is that… | 那是 |
[26:32] | That can’t be… | 不可能 |
[26:35] | Sheriff Minetta’s alive? | 米内塔警长还活着 |
[26:37] | – I thought he was decapitated. – No. | -我以为他被斩首了 -没有 |
[26:39] | From the sounds of it, | 据我调查 |
[26:40] | he and Hermione Lodge | 他和赫敏·洛奇 |
[26:41] | – have been having an affair for months. – Wait, listen! | -已经偷情好几个月了 -等等 听 |
[26:43] | There’s too many people asking questions, | 有太多人在问问题 |
[26:46] | which means our little outstanding problem, | 这意味着我们的小问题 |
[26:49] | you need to take care of tonight. | 你今晚就得处理 |
[26:52] | I’ve cleared the decks. | 我已经扫清了障碍 |
[26:55] | And use your old Sheriff’s gun. | 用你那把警长配枪 |
[26:58] | Then all signs will point to FP. | 这样一来所有线索都指向FP |
[27:00] | – They’re talking about framing my dad. – For what? | -他们准备陷害我爸 -为什么 |
[27:03] | I’ll have to figure it out and warn him. | 我得搞清楚 然后警告他 |
[27:28] | Back at an eerily deserted Riverdale General, | 回到这所空荡而恐怖的河谷镇综合医院 |
[27:30] | Archie Andrews was a man on a mission, | 亚奇·安德鲁斯有任务在身 |
[27:33] | on a collision course with his dark destiny. | 直面他黑暗的命运 |
[27:40] | After months of torment at the hands of the Man in Black, | 在黑衣人手中遭受几个月的折磨后 |
[27:46] | he was trying to bring a sorry chapter in his life to a close | 他试图结束生命中这可悲的篇章 |
[27:50] | the only way he knew how. | 用他想到的唯一办法 |
[28:01] | Dad, I need to talk to you. | 爸 我要和你谈谈 |
[28:03] | There’s something at the hospital. | 医院出事了 |
[28:04] | No, you can’t go there. | 不 你不能去那里 |
[28:05] | It’s a set-up. | 这是个阴谋 |
[28:08] | Hermione and Minetta… Dad, he’s alive. | 赫敏和米尼塔 爸 他还活着 |
[28:10] | The two of them plotted together to kill Hiram Lodge. | 他们两人密谋要杀海勒姆·洛奇 |
[28:13] | – What? – Yes. | -什么 -是的 |
[28:14] | They’re going to finish the job tonight and pin it on you. | 他们今晚就会动手 然后栽赃给你 |
[28:16] | Minetta’s alive? | 米内塔还活着 |
[28:17] | Dad, there’s a lot that you need to know. | 爸 我有好多事要告诉你 |
[28:19] | I just got back from the coroner’s office. | 我刚从验尸官办公室回来 |
[28:22] | A week ago, the torso of a Michael Minetta was found, | 一周前 迈克·米内塔的尸体被发现 |
[28:24] | without its head and hands. | 没有头和手 |
[28:27] | Except it wasn’t Sheriff Minetta, because I just saw him. | 但那不是米内塔警长 因为我刚见过他 |
[28:30] | He’s very much alive. | 他好着呢 |
[28:31] | Oh, my. | 我的天呐 |
[28:32] | Someone must’ve made a grave mistake. | 一定是有人搞错了 |
[28:34] | Save it, Junior. | 省省吧 小科德 |
[28:35] | Who asked you to fake Minetta’s death? | 谁让你伪造了米内塔之死 |
[28:39] | Hermione Lodge. | 赫敏·洛奇 |
[28:41] | I saw Minetta with Hermione up at some secret love shack up north. | 我亲眼看到米内塔和赫敏在北边的秘密爱巢 |
[28:45] | I heard them talking about setting you up. | 我亲耳听到他们在商讨陷害你 |
[28:48] | She’s going to try and put Hiram’s shooting on you. | 她要把射杀海勒姆的罪责嫁祸给你 |
[28:50] | You need to arrest them. | 你得逮捕他们 |
[28:52] | I can’t do that. | 我不能那样做 |
[28:54] | Yeah, you can, you’re the Sheriff. | 你可以 你是警长 |
[28:57] | They’ve clearly been trying to murder Hiram Lodge. | 他们明显想谋杀海勒姆·洛奇 |
[28:59] | No… | 不 |
[29:01] | No, they didn’t. | 不 他们没动手 |
[29:05] | I shot Hiram. | 是我开的枪 |
[29:06] | What? | 什么 |
[29:07] | Hermione came to me. | 赫敏找过我了 |
[29:08] | She wanted it done, and I… | 她想搞定这事 而我 |
[29:12] | I wanted revenge. | 我想复仇 |
[29:13] | Do you really think I forgot about Riot Night, | 你以为我真的忘了暴乱之夜吗 |
[29:16] | when that son of a bitch came this close | 当时那个混蛋差一点 |
[29:18] | to getting you killed? | 就要杀了你 |
[29:19] | I’ve been biding my time, | 我一直在等待时机 |
[29:21] | waiting for the perfect opportunity. | 等待完美的机会 |
[29:24] | But if you and Hermione tried to kill Hiram, | 但如果你和赫敏想杀海勒姆 |
[29:26] | why would she appoint you Sheriff? | 她为什么要任命你为警长 |
[29:28] | Payment. It was my payment. | 报酬 这是我的报酬 |
[29:31] | And I was naive enough to think | 我太天真了 |
[29:32] | the office of the sheriff would protect me | 以为万一赫敏要出卖我 |
[29:34] | in case Hermione got an itch to double-cross me. | 警长办公室会保护我 |
[29:36] | Guess I was wrong. | 我想我错了 |
[29:39] | Well, I guess it’s lucky that you have me in your corner. | 幸运的是你还有我 |
[29:44] | I have a confession to make | 关于高个儿 |
[29:47] | about Tall Boy. | 我认罪 |
[29:49] | Maybe there’s a way that I can solve both of our problems. | 我有办法一举两得 摆平咱俩的麻烦 |
[29:52] | But we’ll need Miss Cooper’s help. | 但我们需要库珀小姐的帮助 |
[29:56] | I came here to end our story. | 我来这里是为了结束我们的恩怨 |
[29:58] | When we first met and I was a scared kid, | 初次见面时 我还是个害怕的孩子 |
[30:01] | afraid that I could lose everything, | 担心自己会失去一切 |
[30:04] | you took me under your wing, | 你把我庇护在你的翅膀下 |
[30:06] | taught me to use fear as a weapon. | 教我化恐惧为武器 |
[30:08] | And for a while, it worked. | 有一段时间是管用的 |
[30:11] | But it also hurt people. | 但也伤害了别人 |
[30:13] | Of all the horrible things that you’ve done, | 在你干过的所有坏事中 |
[30:15] | you know what enrages me the most? | 你知道最让我愤怒的是什么吗 |
[30:17] | That after my father was shot by the Black Hood | 在我父亲被黑兜帽枪击之后 |
[30:20] | and almost died in my arms, | 他差点死在我怀里 |
[30:22] | you hired some stooge | 你雇了个人 |
[30:25] | to take another shot at him, in our house. | 在我家又向他开了一枪 |
[30:32] | Maybe it’s time I balance the scales. | 是时候报仇雪恨了 |
[30:43] | A shot for a shot. | 一枪换一抢 |
[31:25] | FP… | FP… |
[31:26] | – Alice. – Hermione. | -艾丽丝 -赫敏 |
[31:28] | What’s going on here? | 你们在干什么呢 |
[31:29] | Perfect timing. We were about to start the interview. | 来得正好 我们正要开始采访 |
[31:31] | All right, FP, let’s check the levels. | 好了 FP 检查一下声音 |
[31:34] | – You wanna just, uh, start talking? – Yeah. | -你是想让我 开始说话吗 -是的 |
[31:36] | Well, Madam Mayor, I’m pleased to announce | 镇长大人 我很高兴地宣布 |
[31:39] | that we caught the man who shot your husband. | 我们逮捕了开枪打你丈夫的凶手 |
[31:44] | You did? | 是吗 |
[31:46] | – Who was it? – Gerald Petite. | -凶手是谁 -杰拉尔德·珀蒂特 |
[31:49] | But you might know him as Tall Boy. | 但你可能知道他的外号 高个儿 |
[31:51] | It seems that Hiram kept him alive | 看来是海勒姆留他一命 |
[31:53] | in a secret cabin in the north | 把他安置在北部的秘密小屋 |
[31:55] | to carry out odd jobs for him. | 让他打点零工 |
[32:01] | Can you imagine that? | 你能想到吗 |
[32:03] | Tall Boy resisted arrest, | 高个儿拒捕 |
[32:04] | got violent and, unfortunately, | 发生了冲突 很遗憾 |
[32:06] | I was forced to discharge my sidearm. | 我不得不开枪 |
[32:09] | He died on the way to the hospital. | 他在去医院的路上死了 |
[32:14] | Well, thank goodness it’s over. | 感谢老天 这事结束了 |
[32:17] | And so neatly, too. | 还结束的这么利落 |
[32:20] | You know, I would love to interview you next, Hermione. | 我很想再采访下你 赫敏 |
[32:23] | Get your perspective as Mayor and wife of the victim, of course. | 从镇长 当然还有受害者妻子的角度谈谈 |
[32:27] | That’s a great idea, Alice. | 好主意 艾丽丝 |
[32:29] | It’s important that both the Mayor and I | 我和镇长都对此事发表声明 |
[32:31] | go on the record about what happened. | 还是很有必要的 |
[32:33] | Present a united front. | 统一战线嘛 |
[32:35] | Don’t you agree, Madam Mayor? | 你同意吧 镇长大人 |
[32:37] | That we should be on the same page? | 我们应该站在同一战线吗 |
[32:39] | Yes. | 应该 |
[32:42] | I think we are. | 我觉得应该 |
[32:44] | I think my mom | 我认为我妈 |
[32:45] | may have hired someone to shoot my father | 可能雇人枪击了我爸 |
[32:47] | so that she could make a profit from the sale of his drug operation. | 借此在他的毒品交易中获利 |
[32:50] | – Damn. – I know. | -天啊 -是啊 |
[32:52] | So, we need to act fast. | 所以 我们要迅速行动 |
[32:54] | Tonight, we’re going to break into the prison, | 今晚 我们要闯进监狱 |
[32:56] | find the drugs | 找到毒品 |
[32:57] | and destroy them, and the equipment, | 销毁它们 还有设备 |
[32:59] | before my mom sells everything. | 趁我妈还没卖掉 |
[33:01] | Sounds a lot like the plot of Bad Boys II. | 听着像《绝地战警2》的情节 |
[33:05] | I’m in, Ronnie. | 我加入 罗尼 |
[33:06] | But why? If she’s selling it– | 但为什么呢 如果她卖掉 |
[33:08] | I’ll be damned if my mom gets a payout for her crimes. | 我决不能让我妈为她的犯罪行径获利 |
[33:17] | Archie? What happened? | 亚奇 怎么了 |
[33:24] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[33:25] | – To meet Archie? – It’s not what you think. | -去见亚奇吗 -不是你想的那样 |
[33:28] | But can you handle our heist on your own, Bad Boy? | 但你能自己搞定抢劫计划吗 战警 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 能 |
[33:49] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[33:50] | Alive. Thanks to you. | 还活着 多亏你了 |
[33:52] | But, Archie, what were you doing here? | 但是亚奇 你来这儿干什么 |
[33:56] | I… came looking for you. | 我…来找你 |
[34:02] | Reggie may have told you what happened at the speakeasy, | 雷吉可能跟你说了地下酒吧发生的事 |
[34:05] | how I was acting like an ass. | 说了我有多混蛋 |
[34:07] | I wanted to apologize. I wasn’t myself. | 我想向你道歉 我控制不住自己 |
[34:11] | I haven’t been for a while. | 我已经迷茫很久了 |
[34:12] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也要道歉 |
[34:15] | That I ever thought for a second that you shot him. | 我有一瞬间怀疑是你开的枪 |
[34:19] | Yeah, at some point, maybe I could have. | 某种程度上 我可能开枪了 |
[34:22] | But I don’t hate him anymore, Veronica. | 但我不再恨他了 维罗尼卡 |
[34:29] | He’s awake, | 他醒了 |
[34:31] | and he wants to see you. | 他想见你 |
[34:36] | And Archie, | 亚奇 |
[34:39] | if you ever need a friend to talk to… | 如果你需要找个朋友倾诉… |
[34:55] | Archie Andrews… | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[34:59] | Veronica told me what happened. | 维罗尼卡把事情都告诉我了 |
[35:02] | How I have you to thank for being alive. | 我能活命多亏了你 |
[35:13] | We’ve been locked in battle for some time now, huh? | 我们的斗争已经持续一段时间了 |
[35:16] | I never set out to be your enemy, Mr. Lodge. | 我从未想过与你为敌 洛奇先生 |
[35:20] | All I want is to live in Riverdale, in peace. | 我只想在河谷镇平静地生活 |
[35:26] | I see no reason for us to keep fighting. | 我们没必要再斗了 |
[35:29] | So, starting tonight, | 所以 从今晚开始 |
[35:32] | I propose a truce. | 我提议休战 |
[35:35] | You don’t make a move against me, | 你不针对我 |
[35:37] | and I won’t make a move against you. | 我就不会针对你 |
[35:38] | A life for a life. | 一命换一命 |
[35:55] | What are you going to tell your mom and dad? | 你要怎么跟你爸妈说 |
[35:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:59] | Maybe the truth… | 可能说实话吧… |
[36:02] | But probably not. | 但也可能不会 |
[36:14] | Meanwhile, in case you’d forgotten, | 同时 以防你忘了 |
[36:16] | Betty’s encounter with Penelope had shaken her worldview, | 和佩内洛普的见面动摇了贝蒂的世界观 |
[36:19] | and there was only one person she could talk to about it. | 而她只能对一个人说 |
[36:21] | Penelope’s guilty. | 佩内洛普有罪 |
[36:22] | I found proof that she poisoned Clifford. | 我找到她给克利福德下毒的证据了 |
[36:25] | My clever daughter. | 我的聪明女儿 |
[36:27] | So, what do you plan to do next? | 下一步你准备怎么做 |
[36:29] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[36:32] | I thought if I caught her, I would turn her in. | 我原以为如果我揪出她 我会告发她 |
[36:34] | But hearing her talk, | 但听了她的话 |
[36:36] | seeing how she’s living her life, | 看到她如何度过一生 |
[36:39] | how she’s been twisted… | 如何逐渐变得扭曲 |
[36:40] | I dunno, I almost feel– | 我不知道 我甚至感到 |
[36:43] | Pity for her? | 同情她吗 |
[36:44] | Penelope and I, we’re products of our environment, | 佩内洛普和我 是受环境影响 |
[36:47] | raised by those who taught us a twisted sense of right from wrong. | 养育我们的人教给我们扭曲的是非观 |
[36:51] | Do you still believe that she’s a monster who deserves to be in here? | 你还觉得她是只怪物 应该沦落至此吗 |
[36:55] | Maybe not every murderer is guilty | 或许不是每个凶手都有罪 |
[36:59] | and maybe not every victim is innocent. | 或许不是每个受害者都无辜 |
[37:02] | Maybe it’s not all black and white. | 或许一切不是非黑即白 |
[37:04] | I wonder, Betty, if, one day, you’ll ever be able to see me | 我在想 贝蒂 是否有一天你也会 |
[37:09] | in that same compassionate light. | 用同样同情的目光看我 |
[37:18] | Well, how you feeling, Red? | 你感觉怎么样 红发小子 |
[37:21] | Better. | 好些了 |
[37:22] | Good. | 那就好 |
[37:23] | Thank you, for taking care of me | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[37:26] | and setting me straight. | 让我认清了现实 |
[37:28] | Sometimes we all need a little tough love. | 有时我们都需要一点严厉的爱 |
[37:32] | I was thinking about your advice | 我一直在思考你的建议 |
[37:33] | to doing something constructive. | 去做一些有意义的事 |
[37:36] | Do you think Mr. Keller would talk to me about boxing? | 你觉得凯勒先生会愿意和我聊聊拳击的事吗 |
[37:38] | For sure he will. | 他当然会愿意的 |
[37:40] | And, uh, I was thinking, | 我还在想 |
[37:42] | maybe we could… I dunno, if you wanted to jam sometime? | 或许我们可以… 你想演出吗 |
[37:47] | Like the old days? | 像之前一样 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:52] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然 |
[37:54] | Let’s do it. | 没问题 |
[37:55] | But you’re singing backup. | 但你要唱和声 |
[37:58] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[38:01] | Que hicistes, Mija? | 你做了什么 宝贝 |
[38:03] | What the hell did you do? | 你都干了什么 |
[38:04] | I assume you’re talking about the drugs. | 我猜你是在说那些毒品吧 |
[38:07] | Reggie and I burned them last night, along with the equipment. | 雷吉和我昨晚把它们和设备一起烧了 |
[38:10] | But I told you, I had a buyer lined up. They paid in advance. | 可我跟你说过有买家等着 他们提前付了钱 |
[38:14] | So I saved you from being a drug dealer, Mom. | 那我帮你摆脱了毒贩的身份 妈 |
[38:17] | Might I suggest you offer them a refund? | 你可能得给他们退款 |
[38:19] | I can’t, Veronica. | 我不行 维罗尼卡 |
[38:20] | I used the cash from the sale to pay off Governor Dooley | 我把那些现金都用来贿赂杜力州长了 |
[38:23] | to keep our names clean. | 保证我们的清白 |
[38:25] | And now my buyer is coming, Veronica, | 现在我的买家要来了 维罗尼卡 |
[38:26] | and they are going to want blood. | 他们一定会找麻烦 |
[38:29] | You have no idea what you’ve just done. | 你根本不知道你做了什么 |
[38:31] | I know exactly what I did, | 我很清楚我做了什么 |
[38:33] | and I know what you did, Mom. | 我还知道你做了什么 妈 |
[38:35] | And I’m not the only one on your case. | 而且知道的人不只有我 |
[38:42] | You think you’re really smart, don’t you? | 你以为你很聪明 是吧 |
[38:45] | You have all the answers. | 你找到了所有答案 |
[38:47] | I know Hiram’s mistress works for the Sanitation Department | 我知道海勒姆的情人在卫生部门工作 |
[38:49] | and doctored false water reports for your husband. | 还为你丈夫伪造了水质报告 |
[38:52] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[38:54] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[38:56] | No. | 不止 |
[38:58] | Not in the slightest. | 远不止如此 |
[39:00] | Betty told me about the runoff with the Fizzle Rocks | 贝蒂告诉我由布鲁森枫糖厂制造的 |
[39:02] | manufactured in the Blossom Maple factory. | 嘶嘶泡泡丸是如何流通的 |
[39:05] | How it poisoned Sweetwater River, gave everyone seizures. | 以及它如何污染了甜水河又导致了大家的癫痫 |
[39:09] | That’s why Hiram had to doctor those reports, | 所以海勒姆才要篡改那些报告 |
[39:11] | to cover his ass. | 来掩盖自己的罪行 |
[39:12] | It’s also why he moved his drug lab to the prison, | 也因此他才要把制毒间搬到监狱里 |
[39:15] | away from the water supply. | 远离供水系统 |
[39:17] | Now, my guess is that you were pissed | 我猜你对他的制毒间 |
[39:20] | about his drug lab | 以及其对镇子上 |
[39:21] | and what it was doing to all the girls in the town. | 所有女孩造成的影响都大为恼火 |
[39:24] | Soon after, you hired my father | 不久后 你雇了我父亲 |
[39:27] | to shoot Hiram Lodge. | 去枪杀海勒姆·洛奇 |
[39:29] | And when that didn’t work, | 暗杀失败后 |
[39:30] | you tried to finish the job in the hospital, | 你想在医院了结这件事 |
[39:31] | with Minetta and a Sheriff-issued pistol, | 找来了米内塔和警长配枪 |
[39:34] | so that you could pin it all on my dad. | 这样你就能把整件事栽赃给我爸 |
[39:37] | Oh, and I also know why you did it. | 我还知道你这么做的原因 |
[39:40] | Veronica… | 维罗尼卡 |
[39:41] | You knew that Hiram was responsible for her seizure. | 你知道是海勒姆害她癫痫发作 |
[39:44] | Very good, Mr. Jones. | 很好 琼斯先生 |
[39:46] | Except you’re forgetting one thing. | 但你忘了一件事 |
[39:50] | Last year, | 去年 |
[39:51] | Hiram hired Tall Boy to take shots at me | 海勒姆在镇长竞选期间雇高个儿 |
[39:53] | during the mayoral debate, nearly killing me. | 来枪杀我 差点就成功了 |
[39:56] | So, that’s what this is about? Revenge? | 就因为这个吗 复仇 |
[40:00] | So that you could run off with Minetta | 这样你就能和米内塔私奔 |
[40:03] | and live a happy little life together? | 一起过幸福的小日子吗 |
[40:05] | You can’t tell anyone about this. | 你不能跟任何人说这件事 |
[40:07] | Not Veronica, no one. | 不能告诉维罗尼卡 谁都不能说 |
[40:09] | Because if I go down, | 因为如果我完蛋了 |
[40:12] | your father goes down. | 你爸也会完蛋 |
[40:13] | And that’s a promise. | 这是毫无疑问的 |
[40:15] | So, I think | 我觉得 |
[40:18] | we should agree | 我们应该达成一致 |
[40:21] | to keep each other’s secrets, | 保守对方的秘密 |
[40:24] | don’t you think? | 你说呢 |
[40:30] | So, Hermione and I were deadlocked. | 赫敏和我互相牵制 |
[40:32] | In a stalemate. | 陷入了僵局 |
[40:34] | Much like Hiram and Archie. | 就像海勒姆和亚奇 |
[40:36] | And Betty and Penelope. | 贝蒂和佩内洛普 |
[40:38] | As for Minetta, | 至于米内塔 |
[40:40] | I didn’t imagine there was much to worry about there. | 我倒觉得没什么好担心的 |
[40:43] | Grab me a cigarette, will you? | 给我拿根烟 好吗 |
[40:45] | Of course, Michael. | 当然 迈克 |
[40:49] | We gotta talk about what to do with FP and his kid. | 我们得谈谈该怎么处理FP和他孩子 |
[40:52] | Your husband always had a simple way of tying up loose ends. | 你丈夫处理麻烦的手段一直很简单粗暴 |
[40:58] | He did, didn’t he? | 确实啊 |
[41:06] | Perhaps in Riverdale, | 或许在河谷镇 |
[41:07] | the best you could hope for wasn’t to win, | 能指望的最好结果不是获得胜利 |
[41:09] | but to draw and pray not to lose. | 而是打成平手 祈祷千万别输 |
[41:13] | Working late, I see. | 熬夜工作呢 |
[41:17] | I assume you’re here to find out whodunit? | 我猜你是来这问我谁是凶手吧 |
[41:20] | After my father woke up, | 我父亲醒后 |
[41:21] | it was the first thing he asked me. | 他问我的第一个问题就是这个 |
[41:24] | I told him it was Tall Boy. | 我告诉他是高个儿干的 |
[41:25] | Did he believe you? | 他相信你吗 |
[41:26] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[41:29] | If it’s good enough for my father, | 如果我父亲能接受这答案 |
[41:31] | it’s good enough for me. | 我也能接受 |
[41:35] | Second half of your payment. | 这是你报酬的剩下那一半 |
[41:43] | You don’t want to know who really did it? | 你不想知道真凶是谁吗 |
[41:50] | Forget it, Jughead. | 别管了 猪头 |
[41:54] | It’s Riverdale. | 这里可是河谷镇 |