| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
| [00:11] | That kid is a star. | 那个孩子是颗耀眼之星 | 
| [00:12] | – Can I kiss you? – Archie. | -我能吻你吗 -亚奇 | 
| [00:16] | You broke the code. Turn in your jackets and go. | 你坏了规矩 脱下你们的夹克走吧 | 
| [00:18] | I’m a Serpent by blood. | 我是毒蛇帮的血脉 | 
| [00:20] | – What’s this? – A gang, and you’re the leader. | -这是要干什么 -一个帮派 你做老大 | 
| [00:23] | I think my mom may have hired someone to shoot my father | 我认为我妈可能雇人枪击了我爸 | 
| [00:26] | so that she could make a profit from the sale of his drug operation. | 借此在他的毒品交易中获利 | 
| [00:29] | Let’s end this nightmare. | 一起结束这个噩梦吧 | 
| [00:31] | Find the drugs and destroy them before my mom sells everything. | 趁我妈还没卖掉 找到毒品 销毁它们 | 
| [00:35] | What the hell did you do? | 你都干了什么 | 
| [00:36] | I used the cash from the sale to pay off Governor Dooley. | 我把那些现金都用来贿赂杜力州长了 | 
| [00:38] | And now my buyer is coming, and they are gonna want blood. | 现在我的买家要来了 他们一定会找麻烦 | 
| [00:41] | Here’s your money. Or as much as we could get of it. | 这是你的钱 我们已经尽力去筹了 | 
| [00:43] | We’ll figure out a payment plan for the rest. | 然后我们再商量还请余款的办法 | 
| [00:50] | Gryphons and Gargoyles. | 狮鹫和石像鬼 | 
| [00:52] | Serpents and Ghoulies. | 毒蛇帮和食尸鬼 | 
| [00:55] | Riverdale was a veritable jungle of mythological creatures, | 河谷镇成了名副其实的神仙鬼怪之地 | 
| [00:58] | species jockeying for power, | 物种之间争夺权力 | 
| [01:01] | and the dark heart of it all… | 而这一切的黑暗深处… | 
| [01:03] | Good morning, sunshine. | 早上好 宝贝 | 
| [01:05] | Wakey, wakey. | 醒醒吧 | 
| [01:08] | Breakfast is served. | 早餐备好了 | 
| [01:09] | Wow, Mom. | 妈 | 
| [01:13] | That’s way better than my normal breakfast. | 这比我平时的早饭好太多了 | 
| [01:16] | – Morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 | 
| [01:18] | Did you sleep on it wrong? | 你没睡好吗 | 
| [01:20] | There’s no right way to sleep on a couch. | 躺沙发上不可能睡得好 | 
| [01:22] | – Do you want the bed? – No, I’m fine. | -你需要用床吗 -不用了 | 
| [01:24] | I need coffee. | 我要咖啡 | 
| [01:26] | You let her drink coffee? | 你让她喝咖啡 | 
| [01:30] | Okay, it’s fine by me. Help yourself. | 行吧 我无所谓 随便喝 | 
| [01:33] | I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 | 
| [01:35] | Hey, if you need anything, you call me. | 有什么需要就给我打电话 | 
| [01:43] | – Morning, Betty. – Morning, Mom. | -早啊 贝蒂 -早 妈 | 
| [01:47] | Is that your wedding dress? | 这是你的婚纱吗 | 
| [01:50] | It is. I’m getting it altered. | 对 我要把它改一下 | 
| [01:55] | Why, are you getting married? | 为什么 你要结婚吗 | 
| [01:57] | In a sense. I’m being baptized into the Farm. | 某种意义上是 我要受洗 加入农场 | 
| [02:03] | Sorry, you’re what? | 不好意思 你要什么 | 
| [02:05] | Edgar says I’m finally ready. | 埃德加说我终于准备好了 | 
| [02:07] | All of the women from the Farm | 农场所有女性 | 
| [02:09] | are gathering Sunday night at the new facility. | 都要在周日晚上到新楼聚集 | 
| [02:18] | Mija? Can I see you for a moment? | 宝贝 我能跟你谈谈吗 | 
| [02:25] | I’ve been getting caught up on things. | 我最近一直在赶进度 | 
| [02:30] | Hopefully, you can answer a question that’s been nagging me. | 有个问题一直困扰我 希望你能解答 | 
| [02:33] | In the short time I was laid up, | 我卧床的那段时间 | 
| [02:35] | some very valuable equipment | 有些非常贵重的设备 | 
| [02:37] | and stock went missing from my prison. | 和存货从我的监狱中丢失了 | 
| [02:40] | Didn’t Mom say that she had to have it destroyed | 妈妈没说吗 因为联调局的缘故 | 
| [02:43] | because of the Feds? | 都销毁了 | 
| [02:46] | Yeah, she did. | 她说了 | 
| [02:50] | Tall Boy, an ex-Serpent, tried to kill me. | 前毒蛇帮成员高个儿想杀我 | 
| [02:54] | FP, an ex-Serpent, is now sheriff. | 前毒蛇帮成员FP现在成了警长 | 
| [02:56] | Gladys, a Toledo Serpent, is back in town after years away, | 托莱多毒蛇帮成员格拉迪斯多年后重返镇上 | 
| [03:00] | and suddenly, I’m out some very valuable assets. | 然后突然间 我就丢了一些非常贵重的财产 | 
| [03:04] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我猜得没错 | 
| [03:05] | I’d say the Joneses pulled a fast one on me. | 我敢说琼斯家对我耍了手段 | 
| [03:07] | They strike me as opportunists, not master schemers. | 他们给我的印象是机会主义者 不是阴谋家 | 
| [03:12] | At a minimum, | 至少 | 
| [03:12] | they would certainly need the help of someone close to me | 他们肯定需要我身边人的帮助 | 
| [03:15] | to pull anything like this off. | 才能完成这种事 | 
| [03:18] | Oh, well. The truth will shake out. | 真相会水落石出 | 
| [03:24] | It always does. | 总是如此 | 
| [03:30] | How about we skip class, catch a matinee at the Bijou? | 不如我们翘课吧 去比茹看日场演出 | 
| [03:33] | Oh, wow, you’re sweeter than a strawberry milkshake, Arch. | 你比草莓奶昔还要甜 亚奇 | 
| [03:37] | But I’ve got a meeting with our college advisor. | 不过我得去见我们大学导师 | 
| [03:40] | Maybe we can meet up after school? | 或者我们可以放学后见 | 
| [03:42] | Actually, I’m training with Mr. Keller then. | 我到时候要跟凯勒先生训练 | 
| [03:45] | Are there any college scholarships for boxing out there? | 大学里有拳击奖学金吗 | 
| [03:48] | No. But stepping in between those ropes, Josie, | 没有 但踏上拳击台 乔茜 | 
| [03:51] | it gets me and keeps me in a good headspace. Helps me focus. | 能让我保持头脑清醒 帮我专注 | 
| [03:56] | I forget about everything else outside the ring. | 我能忘记拳击台之外的一切 | 
| [04:00] | Well, almost everything else. | 也有惦记的 | 
| [04:03] | Yeah, well, just don’t go messing up that pretty face, Andrews. | 好吧 别伤到你的漂亮脸蛋 安德鲁斯 | 
| [04:07] | It’s growing on me. | 我可越来越喜欢了 | 
| [04:10] | It was the weirdest thing, Jug. | 真是太奇怪了 猪头 | 
| [04:12] | My mom’s usually rubbing the Farm in my face, | 通常我妈总跟我提农场 | 
| [04:14] | but now she’s shutting me out. Like she’s washed her hands of me. | 但如今我被拒之门外 就好像她不管我了 | 
| [04:19] | Which is even more terrifying. | 这就更可怕了 | 
| [04:21] | They’re definitely up to some serious shadiness, | 他们肯定是在搞什么名堂 | 
| [04:23] | like they’re entrenching. | 就像在抱团 | 
| [04:26] | I was trying to dig up some dirt online on the Farm, | 我想上网挖点关于农场的丑闻 | 
| [04:28] | and I couldn’t even find a photograph of Edgar Evernever. | 但我连张埃德加·艾弗耐沃的照片都找不到 | 
| [04:31] | Not one, Jug. | 一张都没有 猪头 | 
| [04:32] | That’s weird. | 匪夷所思 | 
| [04:33] | If you really want to protect your mother, maybe it’s worthwhile | 如果你真想保护你妈 也许就该 | 
| [04:36] | just embracing this whole baptism thing. | 完全接受洗礼这件事 | 
| [04:39] | Or at least pretending to embrace it. | 或者至少假装接受 | 
| [04:41] | It may help you keep tabs on her. Make sure she’s safe. | 这样也许能让你盯着她 确保她安全 | 
| [04:45] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [04:50] | Where the hell is everyone else? | 其他人去哪了 | 
| [04:52] | Oh, we’re down another eight. | 我们又少了八人 | 
| [04:53] | – Another eight? – All girls. | -少了八人 -都是女孩子 | 
| [04:56] | Where are they all going? | 她们都去哪了 | 
| [04:57] | Turns out Toni and Cheryl started their own gang. | 托妮和谢丽尔成立了自己的帮派 | 
| [04:59] | – All the girls are defecting to it. – The Pretty Poisons. | -所有女孩都叛变去她们那了 -漂亮毒药 | 
| [05:04] | So, what do you want us to do, boss? | 我们怎么办 老大 | 
| [05:07] | Nothing. This is all because I banished Cheryl and Toni. | 什么也别做 这都是因为我赶走了谢丽尔和托妮 | 
| [05:11] | I just need to talk to Toni, | 我只要跟托妮聊聊 | 
| [05:13] | get her back into the Serpent fold, | 让她回毒蛇帮 | 
| [05:14] | and the rest will come back, too. | 其他人也会跟着回来的 | 
| [05:15] | They need to be reminded what it means to be a Serpent. | 需要有人提醒她身为毒蛇帮人应该怎么做 | 
| [05:19] | I’ll make this right. | 交给我来解决 | 
| [05:22] | One, one, two. | 一 一 二 | 
| [05:25] | Spider. | 攻防 | 
| [05:29] | Keep your hand up, right? | 把手抬起来 好吗 | 
| [05:31] | It’s the first thing I learned boxing in the army. | 这是我在军队中学拳击学到的第一课 | 
| [05:33] | And you’ve got a nasty habit of telegraphing your punches. | 你有个坏习惯 你会暴露你的出拳 | 
| [05:35] | You do that with an experienced fighter in the ring, | 要是对上一个有经验的拳击手 | 
| [05:38] | and he’ll see you coming from a mile away. | 他老远就能预测出你的出拳路数 | 
| [05:40] | All due respect, Mr. Keller, | 恕我直言 凯勒先生 | 
| [05:42] | those guys at L&L sure as hell didn’t. | 少管所的那些人绝对没看出来 | 
| [05:46] | Get me a fight, a real fight, | 让我比试一场 真正的比赛 | 
| [05:48] | with some of these guys training in here, I can show you. | 和这里的学员 我可以证明给你看 | 
| [05:50] | Archie, you’ve got good speed, | 亚奇 你速度很快 | 
| [05:53] | all right, and you’ve got some power, | 力量也不错 | 
| [05:56] | but you’ve got no technique. | 但你没有技术 | 
| [05:57] | You have to learn that, and until you do, | 你得学会这个 在你掌握技巧之前 | 
| [06:00] | don’t even think about your first fight. | 想都别想参赛的事 | 
| [06:02] | How long are we talking about? | 那还要多久 | 
| [06:04] | Archie, you’re not ready. | 亚奇 你还没准备好 | 
| [06:07] | How are we meant to know that until you get me in the ring? | 我又没进比赛场 你怎么会知道我没准备好 | 
| [06:09] | I need to know if boxing is gonna be a viable option for me. | 我想知道我适不适合打拳击 | 
| [06:13] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [06:15] | Boxing is not something you want to do half-assed. | 功夫还不到家就不能参加拳击比赛 | 
| [06:19] | Good workout. Hit the showers. | 今天练得不错 去洗澡吧 | 
| [06:26] | This week’s payment. | 这周的钱 | 
| [06:31] | So, here’s the deal. | 问题是这样的 | 
| [06:33] | My dad suspects that you and FP are behind his recent troubles, | 我爸怀疑他最近的麻烦都是你和FP一手促成的 | 
| [06:36] | that you came back to Riverdale to steal his drug trade. | 你回到河谷镇是要抢他的毒品生意 | 
| [06:41] | Why is that my problem? | 关我什么事 | 
| [06:42] | Because he’s fired up about rebuilding his empire, | 因为他对重建帝国信心满满 | 
| [06:44] | and you don’t want to get in his way. | 挡了他的道可没什么好果子吃 | 
| [06:47] | Also, maybe you don’t want him to find out | 还有 或许你不希望他发现 | 
| [06:50] | that Mommy tried to sell | 你妈想背着他 | 
| [06:52] | his business out from under him, am I right? | 出卖他的生意 我说得对吗 | 
| [06:55] | No comment. | 无可奉告 | 
| [06:57] | Clue me in on your dad’s moves | 向我汇报你爸的动向 | 
| [06:59] | and that debt you owe me, I might ease it slightly. | 你欠我的钱 或许我可以略微放宽一点 | 
| [07:02] | You want me to spy on my father? For you? | 你要我为你监视自己的父亲 | 
| [07:06] | That’s not gonna happen. | 没门 | 
| [07:08] | I don’t want to cause a drama here. | 我不是来挑事的 | 
| [07:10] | I just want to get what’s owed to me, | 我只想拿回属于我的东西 | 
| [07:13] | plus a little bit more. | 再加一点利息 | 
| [07:14] | And now it looks as though I’m in a race with your dad | 现在看上去是我和你爸在竞争 | 
| [07:17] | to rebuild the candy trade. | 重启糖果生意 | 
| [07:19] | Who do you want to be in charge, me or him? | 你希望谁来管事 我还是他 | 
| [07:25] | You. | 你 | 
| [07:28] | I want my family out of drugs. | 我希望我的家人远离毒品 | 
| [07:30] | So, we both want the same thing. What’s the problem? | 所以我们目标一致 还有问题吗 | 
| [07:33] | Either you get Hiram out of my way, | 要么你让海勒姆别来妨碍我 | 
| [07:36] | or sniff out what he’s doing. | 要么向我透露他的动向 | 
| [07:39] | Let me know, so I can stay ahead of him. | 让我能抢先于他一步 | 
| [07:44] | I know what you’re after, Elio, | 我知道你想要什么 埃利奥 | 
| [07:46] | but it ain’t happening here. | 但这是不可能的 | 
| [07:47] | Any boxer in this dump would be lucky to fight Randy. | 这个破地方任何人对上兰迪都是三生有幸 | 
| [07:50] | – It’s just good business. – For you, sure. Not for me. | -这是桩好生意 -对你是的 但对我不是 | 
| [07:57] | Elio. | 埃利奥 | 
| [07:59] | Archie Andrews? You training here? | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 你也在这训练 | 
| [08:02] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [08:04] | And if you need an opponent for your guy, | 如果你需要给你的选手找对手 | 
| [08:06] | I’ll do it. I’ll take the fight. | 可以让我来 | 
| [08:08] | How many bouts you have under your belt? | 你参加过几次拳击比赛 | 
| [08:10] | Well, none. | 没参加过 | 
| [08:11] | But I gotta get in the ring. Otherwise, what’s the point? | 但我一定要参赛 不然训练有什么意义 | 
| [08:15] | Well, it’s your lucky day. R.T got your first fight. | 今天算你走运 你的第一场比赛对RT | 
| [08:19] | One condition, I need you to guarantee me that you’ll lose. | 有一个条件 我需要你向我保证你会输 | 
| [08:24] | Are you serious? | 你是说真的吗 | 
| [08:25] | Throw the fight, make Randy here look good doing it. | 故意输掉 让兰迪打得漂亮点 | 
| [08:31] | No, Elio. I’m not taking a dive. | 不了 埃利奥 我不打假比赛 | 
| [08:34] | I’m offering you a golden opportunity | 我是在给你一个千载难逢的机会 | 
| [08:35] | to start to make a name for yourself. This is how it goes. | 你可以借此出名 大家都是这样 | 
| [08:38] | Start building a rep. First step to becoming a champ | 树立名声 成为冠军的第一步 | 
| [08:41] | is fighting a champ. | 就是和冠军比赛 | 
| [08:42] | Boxing’s like any other profession. You’ve gotta pay your dues. | 拳击和其它职业一样 有付出才有收获 | 
| [08:45] | But, in this case, | 但这场比赛 | 
| [08:46] | you also get paid. Five thousand dollars. | 你还能得到报酬 五千美元 | 
| [08:50] | – For one fight? – Three rounds, that’s all. | -一场比赛吗 -三个回合 仅此而已 | 
| [08:53] | My guy gets another win, you get on the board. | 我的拳手再次斩获胜利 而你一战成名 | 
| [08:55] | I mean, for a guy like you, this is as good as it’s gonna get. | 对你这样的人来说 条件已经很优厚了 | 
| [09:00] | I want to get paid first. | 先付钱 | 
| [09:02] | Today, now. | 现在就付 | 
| [09:03] | Half now, half after the fight. | 先付一半 结束后再付另一半 | 
| [09:08] | You’re gonna thank me, Red. Let’s go. | 你会感激我的 红发小子 我们走 | 
| [09:20] | I’m worried about you, Daddy. | 我很担心你 爸爸 | 
| [09:23] | About our family. | 担心我们的家 | 
| [09:26] | I know you were dealing drugs. | 我知道你在贩毒 | 
| [09:28] | But the drugs and the equipment you used to manufacture them, | 但是这些毒品还有你用来制毒的设备 | 
| [09:32] | it’s all gone. | 都没有了 | 
| [09:34] | You have an opportunity to go clean, | 你有机会改邪归正 | 
| [09:38] | – to build a new empire. – No. | -建立一个新的帝国 -不 | 
| [09:41] | What kind of opportunity were you thinking? | 你说的是什么样的机会 | 
| [09:42] | Refocus on your prison. | 把精力重新放在监狱上 | 
| [09:44] | Get it back on track. | 让它重回正轨 | 
| [09:45] | You can fill the cells with criminals | 你可以把罪犯关进监狱 | 
| [09:48] | and make more money imprisoning drug dealers | 通过关押毒贩赚的钱 | 
| [09:50] | than supplying them. | 比给他们供货还要多 | 
| [09:52] | And it’s legal. | 而且这是合法的 | 
| [09:54] | That’s good, | 很好 | 
| [09:59] | but you’re thinking too small. | 但是你的眼界太窄了 | 
| [10:01] | Here’s what I’m thinking instead, | 而我是这样打算的 | 
| [10:03] | Penny Peabody used the Ghoulies | 佩妮·皮博迪利用食尸鬼 | 
| [10:05] | to manufacture, distribute, and sell candy. | 制造和分销糖果 | 
| [10:10] | Now that she’s MIA, her gang is… | 现在她失踪了 她的帮派 | 
| [10:13] | Well, it’s leaderless, up for grabs. | 群龙无首 唾手可得 | 
| [10:16] | If I gain control of the Ghoulies, | 如果我控制了食尸鬼 | 
| [10:19] | I regain control of the trade. | 我就能重新控制交易 | 
| [10:28] | You’re a Topaz. Being in the Serpents is your birthright. | 你是托帕斯 加入毒蛇帮是与生俱来的权利 | 
| [10:32] | We are a family. | 我们是家人 | 
| [10:34] | I’d like you to reconsider joining the gang. | 我希望你能重新考虑加入我们 | 
| [10:36] | You want me back in the Serpents? | 你想让我回到毒蛇帮 | 
| [10:39] | Make me Queen. | 那就让我做王后 | 
| [10:41] | I mean, since I’m legacy and all, right? | 鉴于我是家族的后人 是吧 | 
| [10:45] | You know I can’t do that, Toni. | 你知道我不能这样做 托妮 | 
| [10:47] | Because of Betty, right? Then I’m not coming back. | 因为贝蒂 是吗 那我就不会回去 | 
| [10:52] | What are the Pretty Poisons | 有什么是漂亮毒药 | 
| [10:53] | providing for you that the Serpents can’t? | 能给你但是毒蛇帮不能的吗 | 
| [10:56] | An opportunity to lead. | 领导的机会 | 
| [10:59] | With the Pretty Poisons, I rule. | 在漂亮毒药 我是老大 | 
| [11:04] | We’re a sisterhood. | 我们是姐妹会 | 
| [11:05] | You’re Cheryl’s vanity project, you mean. | 你们只是在满足谢丽尔的虚荣心 | 
| [11:10] | And you’re wrong about the Serpents still being a family. | 关于毒蛇帮仍然是一家人 你错了 | 
| [11:13] | That’s what we used to be. Not anymore. | 我们曾经是 但不再是了 | 
| [11:20] | Alice, you’re going to look like heaven on Earth. | 艾丽丝 你看起来就像天使下凡 | 
| [11:24] | What do you think, Betty? | 你觉得怎么样 贝蒂 | 
| [11:27] | I think it’s really pretty, Mom. | 我觉得很好看 妈妈 | 
| [11:29] | I’m so happy you decided to be a part of this. | 你决定来参加典礼真是太好了 | 
| [11:33] | You know how much this means to me. | 你知道这对我来说有多重要 | 
| [11:35] | Of course, Mom. | 当然 妈妈 | 
| [11:37] | Oh, Alice, I need to get those forms back. | 艾丽丝 我得把表格拿回来 | 
| [11:40] | Oh, right. They’re right here. | 好的 就在这里 | 
| [11:42] | – What forms? – Just boilerplate. | -什么表格 -只是标准文件 | 
| [11:45] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 | 
| [11:48] | What kind of baptism requires a signed release form | 什么样的洗礼需要签署授权协议书 | 
| [11:52] | exculpating the organization | 声明如果受到身体伤害或死亡 | 
| [11:55] | in case of “bodily harm or death”? | 组织可以免责 | 
| [11:57] | It’s a standard form. | 这是一份标准表格 | 
| [11:59] | I signed one scarier when I joined 23-Hour Fitness. | 我加入23小时健身中心时签过更可怕的 | 
| [12:03] | Your mother is on the verge of discovering something | 你的母亲马上就要发现 | 
| [12:05] | that some people spend their whole lives looking for and never find. | 有些人终其一生都在寻找却无法发现的事情 | 
| [12:08] | There is no need to be afraid or to stand in the way of that. | 没有必要感到恐惧或者阻止 | 
| [12:11] | Um, there is if she’s going to get hurt. | 如果她会受伤的话就有必要 | 
| [12:13] | It’s just like Edgar said. You’re a detractor. | 就像埃德加说的那样 你是个批评者 | 
| [12:16] | But I’m not going to let you ruin this day for Mom. | 但是我不会让你毁了妈妈的大日子 | 
| [12:19] | Fine. But if Mom dies, | 好吧 但是如果妈妈死了 | 
| [12:21] | then her blood is on your hands, Polly. | 那就都是你的错 波莉 | 
| [12:30] | You look beautiful. | 你看起来很美 | 
| [12:30] | My father is going after the Ghoulies. | 我父亲要去收服食尸鬼 | 
| [12:33] | He says they’re the cooks and the runners. | 他说制毒和贩毒的都是他们 | 
| [12:35] | So, if you wanna win this war, | 如果你想赢得这场战争 | 
| [12:38] | you need soldiers to fight it. | 你需要作战的士兵 | 
| [12:40] | Well, | 很好 | 
| [12:42] | it looks like the pretty bird bought herself another day. | 看来漂亮的小鸟又给自己争取到了一天时间 | 
| [12:46] | Keep up the good work, little magpie. | 继续保持 小喜鹊 | 
| [12:56] | You took a fight against Randy Ronson? Are you nuts? | 你要和兰迪·龙森打 你疯了吗 | 
| [12:58] | The guy is 12 and 0 with ten KOs. | 他战绩是12比0 10次击倒对手取胜 | 
| [13:00] | You haven’t even fought a round yet. | 你连一回合都没有打过 | 
| [13:02] | I have to prove myself somehow. | 我得想办法证明自己 | 
| [13:04] | Elio’s giving me the chance to do that. | 埃利奥给了我机会 | 
| [13:05] | Ronson, he fights dirty. He sucker-punched one of his opponents, | 龙森不择手段 他趁对手不注意发起攻击 | 
| [13:09] | the guy nosedived into his stool, and he hasn’t walked since. | 那个人头朝下撞到凳子上 再也无法走路了 | 
| [13:12] | Archie, you make the call, you cancel the fight, | 亚奇 赶紧打电话取消比赛 | 
| [13:14] | or you find yourself a new coach. | 否则就去找新教练吧 | 
| [13:19] | Archers, draw! | 弓箭手 拉弓 | 
| [13:22] | Anchor your hand at the corner of your mouth. | 把手放到嘴角 | 
| [13:25] | Use your dominant eye. | 用主视眼 | 
| [13:28] | Now, relax, my pretties. | 放松 美女们 | 
| [13:31] | Release. | 放箭 | 
| [13:34] | Brava. Now go again. | 很好 再来一遍 | 
| [13:37] | Nice work, Poisons. | 干得好 毒药们 | 
| [13:40] | They have an excellent mentor, Tee. | 她们有一位出色的导师 小托 | 
| [13:42] | They certainly do, babe. | 当然 宝贝 | 
| [13:47] | – Something wrong, mon tresor? – Jughead. | -出什么事了 亲爱的 -猪头 | 
| [13:51] | He tried to convince me to rejoin the Serpents. | 他想让我回到毒蛇帮 | 
| [13:53] | That worm. | 那个烂人 | 
| [13:55] | – What did you say? – No. | -你说什么了 -我说不 | 
| [13:57] | Obviously. He had the audacity to call us a vanity project. | 当然 他竟然说我们只是为了虚荣做样子 | 
| [14:02] | But don’t worry, babe, | 不过别担心 宝贝 | 
| [14:04] | I’m gonna figure out a way to put him in his place. | 我会想办法教训他 | 
| [14:17] | Time to show Jughead just how poisonous we pretties can be. | 是时候让猪头看看我们这些美女有多狠毒了 | 
| [14:24] | – Heads or tails for this. Ready? – Heads. | -我们掷硬币决定 怎么样 -正面 | 
| [14:27] | – Tails, mine. – Tails, what? | -是反面 -反面 什么 | 
| [14:32] | Well, ladies, evening. | 女士们 晚上好 | 
| [14:37] | Look, girls, we don’t want any trouble from your little sorority. | 姑娘们 我们不想和你们姐妹会惹麻烦 | 
| [14:41] | Don’t call us girls. And don’t belittle us. | 别叫我们姑娘们 也别小看我们 | 
| [14:44] | Or what? You’re gonna challenge us to a pillow fight? | 否则怎样 你们要挑战我们参加枕头大战吗 | 
| [14:50] | Seriously, Cheryl, what is this? | 说真的 谢丽尔 这是干什么 | 
| [14:51] | We’re the Pretty Poisons, peabrain. | 我们是漂亮毒药 白痴 | 
| [14:54] | And we’re here to deliver a message to you and your leader | 我们要向你们和你们的领袖传递一个信息 | 
| [14:57] | that we are not to be dismissed or trifled with. | 我们是不会被轻易打发或当成儿戏的 | 
| [15:02] | Ladies? Introduce yourselves. | 姑娘们 做一下自我介绍吧 | 
| [15:06] | – Take it easy, okay? – Hey, honestly, we don’t want any trouble. | -冷静点 好吗 -我们真的不想惹麻烦 | 
| [15:11] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [15:15] | You guys are a joke. | 你们就是个笑话 | 
| [15:17] | Jug, if you don’t get your house in order, | 猪头 如果你不把内部事务处理好 | 
| [15:20] | more people are going to defect | 会有更多人叛变 | 
| [15:22] | and more gangs are going to start popping up. | 也会有更多帮派出现 | 
| [15:24] | And the Serpents’ little piece of the pie | 而毒蛇帮能分到的羹 | 
| [15:26] | is going to get smaller and smaller. | 就会越来越少 | 
| [15:28] | The store’s open for suggestions, Mom. You got any? | 本店虚心接受建议 妈 你有什么主意 | 
| [15:31] | You need numbers. | 你需要大量人手 | 
| [15:32] | Now I happen to know for a fact the Ghoulies are up for grabs. | 我恰好知道食尸鬼的人可以用 | 
| [15:36] | Ever since I took care of Penny, they’ve been leaderless. | 自从我收拾了佩妮 他们一直群龙无首 | 
| [15:40] | Recruit ’em. | 招募他们 | 
| [15:41] | The Ghoulies tried to burn down Pop’s on riot night. | 食尸鬼想在暴乱之夜烧了老爹快餐店 | 
| [15:44] | So tame them and give them something they want. | 那就驯服他们 给他们一点甜头 | 
| [15:48] | Trust me, this is your only shot at survival. | 相信我 这是你生存下去的唯一机会 | 
| [15:55] | Hey, T.T. Check out my new nail color. | 托托 看看我的新甲油 | 
| [15:58] | It’s called Vigilante Violet. What do you think? | 这叫义警紫 你觉得怎么样 | 
| [16:00] | I heard what you and the girls did to Sweet Pea and Fangs. | 我听说你和姑娘们对香豌豆和毒牙做的事了 | 
| [16:04] | The Serpents needed to know | 毒蛇帮需要知道 | 
| [16:05] | that the Pretty Poisons are here to stay | 漂亮毒药会屹立不倒 | 
| [16:07] | and that we are not to be trifled with. | 我们不能被当成儿戏 | 
| [16:09] | I said I was going to handle it. | 我说过我会搞定这事的 | 
| [16:11] | The purpose of our gang isn’t to air out your petty grievances | 我们帮派成立的目的不是为了让你发泄不满 | 
| [16:14] | or pursue your personal vendettas. | 或者报你的私仇 | 
| [16:16] | It’s for protection and community. | 而是为了保护和群体 | 
| [16:18] | I was sending a message. Planting a flag. | 我是在传达信息 树立旗帜 | 
| [16:20] | Oh, cut the crap, Cheryl. Let me ask you this. | 少说废话吧 谢丽尔 我来问问你 | 
| [16:22] | Is this gang mine? Or yours? | 帮派是我的 还是你的 | 
| [16:27] | It’s yours. Of course. | 当然是你的 | 
| [16:30] | Then never deploy the Poisons that way again without asking me. | 那就别再那样背着我调派毒药们 | 
| [16:34] | Is that clear? | 听清了吗 | 
| [16:36] | As a bottle of sparkling San Junipero water. | 像圣朱尼佩洛气泡水一般清楚 | 
| [16:49] | So, I’m singing a little Tina at La Bonne Nuit on Sunday night, | 周日晚上我会在美好之夜酒吧唱几首蒂娜的歌 | 
| [16:54] | and I wouldn’t mind having you on guitar. | 你可以来吉他伴奏呀 | 
| [16:56] | – Sunday? – Yeah. | -周日 -对 | 
| [16:58] | I can’t, I got a match. | 我去不了 有场比赛 | 
| [17:01] | – What? Your first fight? – Yeah. | -什么 你的第一战 -对 | 
| [17:04] | That’s major, Archie! Why didn’t you tell me? | 这么重要的事 亚奇 怎么没告诉我 | 
| [17:07] | Because I’m gonna lose. | 因为我会输的 | 
| [17:09] | Well, with that attitude, yeah, you are. | 有这种态度 你是会输 | 
| [17:11] | No, I mean I’m the fall guy. I’m getting paid to throw the fight. | 不 我是说我是替死鬼 收了钱打假拳 | 
| [17:14] | Oh. Hold on. | 等等 | 
| [17:16] | That sounds shady. | 这听起来可不光彩 | 
| [17:17] | It’s a shortcut. | 这是条捷径 | 
| [17:19] | It’s gonna get me in the game, it’s gonna get my name out there. | 这样我就能加入比赛 有机会成名 | 
| [17:22] | Look, it’s like, before you can be a headliner, | 就好像 在你成为头牌前 | 
| [17:25] | you gotta be the opening act. | 必须先做开场表演 | 
| [17:27] | But getting paid to be beaten down? | 但是收钱被打倒 | 
| [17:30] | Josie, I’m an ex-con who walked out of the SATs, remember? | 乔茜 我是放弃高考的前科犯 记得吗 | 
| [17:34] | Look, you’ve been dealt some truly rotten hands, | 亚奇 你被一些相当卑鄙的人对付过 | 
| [17:37] | Archie, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 | 
| [17:38] | But you’ve gotta turn it around for yourself, with dignity. | 但你得用有尊严的方式来扭转局面 | 
| [17:42] | It’s a lot of money. | 这是一大笔钱 | 
| [17:43] | – Five grand. – Wow. Five grand, that’s… | -五千块 -五千 那真… | 
| [17:48] | So that’s what you think you’re worth? | 所以你觉得你就值这些钱 | 
| [17:51] | I know you’re looking for something, | 我知道你有追求 | 
| [17:53] | we all are in this messed-up town, | 这个混乱的镇上人人都有 | 
| [17:55] | but selling yourself out to be somebody’s punching bag? No. | 但是出卖自己去当某人的沙袋 不行 | 
| [18:00] | You’re worth more than that. | 你没有沦落到那个地步 | 
| [18:05] | Kev, I need your help. | 凯文 我需要你的帮助 | 
| [18:07] | Betty, what is it? What’s wrong? | 贝蒂 怎么了 出什么事了 | 
| [18:09] | The Farm is a cult. | 农场就是个邪教 | 
| [18:10] | My mom is joining a cult | 我妈要加入邪教了 | 
| [18:12] | and no one else but me seems to be worried about it. | 但除了我似乎没人担心这事 | 
| [18:15] | – Betty– – No, just listen to me, | -贝蒂 -别 听我说就好了 | 
| [18:16] | the only way to get real dirt on a cult | 挖到邪教真正丑闻的唯一方法 | 
| [18:18] | is to talk to a cult escapee. | 就是和邪教逃亡者对话 | 
| [18:21] | So I started googling, and I found all of these articles. | 所以我开始查资料 找到了这些文章 | 
| [18:25] | Dozens of stories about people who have escaped. | 许多关于逃跑者的报道 | 
| [18:28] | The Farm? | 从农场 | 
| [18:28] | I have a list of over 30 names, all escapees. | 我有一份超过30个人的名单 全是逃亡者 | 
| [18:32] | You have to help me call them. | 你一定得帮我给他们打电话 | 
| [18:33] | I can’t help you with this. | 这事我不能帮你 | 
| [18:36] | Why? Why not? | 怎么了 为什么不行 | 
| [18:37] | After what happened with Moose, and him leaving town, | 在穆斯的事发生之后 他离开了小镇 | 
| [18:40] | Evelyn started talking to me. | 艾芙琳开始和我谈话 | 
| [18:42] | She’s helped me a lot. | 她对我很有帮助 | 
| [18:43] | She even said she’d introduce me to some cute gay Farmies. | 她甚至说会给我介绍几个帅气的基佬农场成员 | 
| [18:46] | Kev, please tell me you’re not thinking | 凯文 你不是在考虑 | 
| [18:49] | about actually joining the Farm. | 要加入农场吧 | 
| [18:51] | What if I am? | 如果是呢 | 
| [18:51] | You shouldn’t be so ready to see the worst in people, Betty, | 你不该总是注意人最坏的一面 贝蒂 | 
| [18:54] | it isn’t healthy. | 这样不健康 | 
| [18:59] | The Ghoulies, they’re a drug club. They can’t be house-trained. | 食尸鬼是个毒品社团 他们不可能被管教好 | 
| [19:02] | That’s the Gargoyles, Dad. | 那是石像鬼 爸 | 
| [19:04] | The Ghoulies just need a strong leader. | 食尸鬼只是需要一个强势的领袖 | 
| [19:07] | Dad, I can be that, but I’m going to need a carrot | 爸 我能成为那个领袖 但我需要点 | 
| [19:10] | that only you can provide. | 只有你能提供的好处 | 
| [19:11] | It would be a lot easier to get the Ghoulies to join us | 既然你现在是警长 如果我能保证 | 
| [19:14] | if I could say that we had immunity from the law | 我们有豁免权 让食尸鬼加入我们 | 
| [19:16] | now that you’re sheriff. | 会容易得多 | 
| [19:17] | Did your mom put you up to this? | 你妈让你这么做的吗 | 
| [19:18] | Not even in town a week, and she’s already making moves. | 她来镇上还不到一周 就开始行动了 | 
| [19:21] | Coming to you with this ask was my idea. | 来找你是我的主意 | 
| [19:23] | And I know it’s risky, but if we don’t bolster our numbers, | 我知道这很危险 但如果我们不扩充人手 | 
| [19:26] | we’re going to go extinct. | 就要灭亡了 | 
| [19:29] | As long as I don’t have to sign anything, yeah, | 只要不用我签字就行 | 
| [19:31] | you can tell ’em Sheriff Jones | 你可以告诉他们琼斯警长 | 
| [19:32] | hasn’t forgotten where he’s coming from. | 没有忘记他的出身 | 
| [19:35] | It’ll be live and let live. | 两帮可以和平共存 | 
| [19:39] | Have you been in touch with Governor Dooley lately? | 你最近和杜力州长联系过吗 | 
| [19:43] | He hasn’t been returning my calls. | 他一直都不回我的电话 | 
| [19:47] | No, no, not since the quarantine. | 没有 隔离之后就没有了 | 
| [19:50] | You know, I saw that you were putting out our best bottles of rum. | 我看到你把最好的朗姆酒拿出来了 | 
| [19:53] | Are you thinking of having Donald over for drinks? | 你想请唐纳德过来喝酒吗 | 
| [19:55] | Oh, no. | 不 | 
| [19:57] | Those are for Gladys Jones. | 这是给格拉迪斯·琼斯准备的 | 
| [19:59] | Now that she’s back in town, | 既然她回来了 | 
| [20:00] | I thought it might be prudent for her and me to have a sit-down. | 我觉得有必要和她坐下来谈谈 | 
| [20:14] | We had a deal. | 我们达成了协议 | 
| [20:17] | I deliver payments | 我付钱 | 
| [20:18] | and morsels of information, | 以及少许信息 | 
| [20:19] | and you stay the hell away from my family. | 你就会离我家远点 | 
| [20:24] | Your old man called me for a meeting. | 是你老爸找我的 | 
| [20:26] | If you breathe one word to him about me or my mother, | 如果你跟他说我或我母亲的事 | 
| [20:31] | I’ll tell your son that you’re hoping to take over the drug trade. | 我就会告诉你儿子你想接管毒品交易 | 
| [20:36] | You’re trying to shake me down. | 你勒索我 | 
| [20:38] | That is awesome. | 太棒了 | 
| [20:40] | Look, I don’t care, you can blab to him all you want. | 我不在乎 你想跟他说什么就说什么 | 
| [20:42] | He’s not gonna kill me for it. Which, I can’t say the same about | 他不会因此杀了我的 但如果我说了 | 
| [20:45] | what your father will do to his wife if I spill the beans. | 你父亲会对他的妻子做什么可就不一定了 | 
| [20:49] | Watch it, Mrs. Jones. | 小心点 琼斯夫人 | 
| [20:51] | Things could get messy for you. | 你可能会惹上麻烦的 | 
| [20:54] | I’m just taking care of business, little lady. | 我这是在做生意 小姑娘 | 
| [21:00] | And if my meeting with your father doesn’t go my way, | 如果我和你父亲谈不拢 | 
| [21:04] | you better say an Ave Maria for Mommy. | 你就为你妈妈祈祷吧 | 
| [21:11] | Look, I can’t do it. I can’t throw the fight. Here. | 我做不到 我不能打假赛 给 | 
| [21:14] | It’s too late, Andrews. | 太迟了 安德鲁斯 | 
| [21:16] | We had an agreement, | 我们达成了协议 | 
| [21:17] | you show up, you fight, you lose, and everyone gets paid. | 你来打拳 然后输掉 大家都能拿到钱 | 
| [21:20] | I shouldn’t have agreed, I’m sorry– | 我不该同意的 对不起 | 
| [21:22] | You’re sorry? | 对不起 | 
| [21:23] | Andrews, I don’t just arrange fights, | 安德鲁斯 我不只管打拳 | 
| [21:26] | I arrange bets on fights. | 还管赌博 | 
| [21:27] | And a lot of dangerous men have put down a lot of money | 很多危险的人下了大笔赌注 | 
| [21:30] | in anticipation of Ronson beating you. | 等着龙森打败你呢 | 
| [21:32] | If you don’t show up, then they’re gonna come after me, | 如果你不出现 他们就会来找我 | 
| [21:34] | and I’m gonna send them after you. | 我就会让他们找你了 | 
| [21:37] | And if you decide to try and go rogue in the ring, | 如果你在场上不听话 | 
| [21:40] | try and win, say? Ronson will end you, right then and there. | 比如想赢 龙森会立刻打倒你的 | 
| [21:43] | Any deviation from our agreement whatsoever | 任何不符我们协议的举动 | 
| [21:46] | will end very, very badly for you. | 会对你很不利的 | 
| [21:48] | See you on fight night. | 比赛之夜见 | 
| [21:53] | So you’re really the last one, huh? | 你真的是最后一个了 | 
| [21:54] | You’re the last Ghoulie standing? | 食尸鬼帮就剩你了 | 
| [21:56] | Where’s the rest of your crew, Verne? | 其他人呢 维恩 | 
| [21:57] | After we lost Malachai, then Penny, | 我们先失去了马尔凯 然后是佩妮 | 
| [22:00] | no one knew who to look to, who to follow, | 没人知道听谁的 跟谁混了 | 
| [22:03] | so most of the Ghoulies | 所以大多数食尸鬼 | 
| [22:04] | went to the Gargoyles, started playing G&G. | 去了石像鬼帮 开始玩狮鹫和石像鬼 | 
| [22:07] | Now that Tall Boy’s dead, do you know who their leader is? | 高个儿死后 你知道他们的老大是谁吗 | 
| [22:09] | The closest thing they’ve got to a leader | 目前他们都跟着 | 
| [22:10] | is some whack-job named Kurtz, who’s keeping the game going. | 一个叫库尔茨的混蛋 他在负责组织游戏 | 
| [22:13] | Do you know where he is? | 你知道他在哪吗 | 
| [22:15] | Can you tell me where to go? | 你能告诉我去哪找他吗 | 
| [22:59] | Are you Kurtz? | 你是库尔兹吗 | 
| [23:03] | I’m here to talk. | 我想和你谈谈 | 
| [23:05] | One leader to another. | 领袖之间的谈话 | 
| [23:14] | I’m the Serpent King, and I’m here to make an offer. | 我是毒蛇王 我想来做笔买卖 | 
| [23:17] | You’re all wanted for making and dealing Fizzle Rocks. | 你们都因为制造和贩卖嘶嘶泡泡丸受到通缉 | 
| [23:20] | But if you and your Gargoyles join my gang, | 如果你和你的石像鬼帮加入我的帮派 | 
| [23:23] | I can promise you immunity from the sheriff’s office, and the law. | 我可以保你免除警长和法律的制裁 | 
| [23:27] | Law? | 法律 | 
| [23:30] | Immunity? | 免除 | 
| [23:32] | I have looked into the eyes of the King, | 我与王四目相对过 | 
| [23:35] | and his is the only law. | 他的法则是唯一的法律 | 
| [23:40] | The law of Gargoyles, carved in stone. | 万古不变的石像鬼法则 | 
| [23:44] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [23:46] | So you wanna play a game? | 你想玩游戏吗 | 
| [23:49] | I’m a Game Master. | 我是游戏管理员 | 
| [23:51] | Let me be your Game Master. | 让我成为你的游戏管理员 | 
| [23:53] | You think Gryphons and Gargoyles | 你认为狮鹫和石像鬼 | 
| [23:59] | is a game? | 是游戏 | 
| [24:02] | You are mistaken. | 你错了 | 
| [24:06] | You come here as a king, but you’re not a king. | 你以王的身份来到这里 但你不是王 | 
| [24:10] | And you think we’re playing a game. | 你认为我们是在玩游戏 | 
| [24:15] | We are living a prophecy. | 我们正在实现预言 | 
| [24:22] | And you are all just sacrifices waiting to be made. | 你们只是等着献祭的祭品 | 
| [24:26] | The Gargoyle King lives. He will decide. | 石像鬼王万岁 他会决定的 | 
| [24:31] | And he will choose. | 他会做出选择 | 
| [24:38] | And only the worthy will ascend. | 只有配得上的人才会飞升 | 
| [24:50] | Stick the jab. | 继续用刺拳 | 
| [24:53] | Attaboy. | 好小子 | 
| [24:54] | Mr. Keller, got a sec? | 凯勒先生 有空吗 | 
| [24:58] | What do you want, Arch? | 什么事 亚奇 | 
| [25:05] | You were right. | 你是对的 | 
| [25:07] | I thought this fight with Ronson would help | 我以为和龙森的这场战斗 | 
| [25:09] | jumpstart something, anything. | 能帮我加快入行的速度 | 
| [25:12] | But I’m not ready. | 但我还没准备好 | 
| [25:13] | Definitely not on my own. | 我一个人肯定不行 | 
| [25:16] | Elio paid me to throw the fight with Ronson. | 埃利奥付钱让我和龙森打 | 
| [25:20] | He did what? | 你说什么 | 
| [25:20] | I have no choice but to fight Ronson, | 我别无选择 只能和龙森打 | 
| [25:22] | and I’m worried he might kill me. | 我怕他杀了我 | 
| [25:27] | If I’m gonna stand even the slightest chance of survival, | 我要抓住那一线生机 | 
| [25:29] | I need you in my corner. | 你一定得帮我 | 
| [25:33] | I’ve seen some tape on Ronson. | 我看过一些龙森的录像 | 
| [25:35] | He’s strong, | 他很强壮 | 
| [25:36] | but he wasn’t in the army | 但他没当过兵 | 
| [25:38] | or didn’t go through the meat grinder of juvie like you did. | 也不像你 经受过少管所的绞肉机 | 
| [25:43] | – You’ll do what I say, Archie? – Yes, sir, everything. | -你会按我说的做吗 亚奇 -我保证 | 
| [25:47] | All right, let’s go see what | 好吧 我们来看看 | 
| [25:48] | we can do about making sure you don’t get killed. | 如何确保你不会被杀 | 
| [25:50] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 | 
| [25:52] | Mind if I join you? | 介意我也加入吗 | 
| [25:54] | Hi, I’m Veronica Lodge. | 我是维罗尼卡·洛奇 | 
| [25:56] | You look familiar. Have we met before? | 你看起来很面熟 我们以前见过吗 | 
| [25:57] | I don’t believe we have. | 我觉得没有 | 
| [25:59] | You’re Jughead’s mom, right? | 您是猪头的妈妈 对吧 | 
| [26:01] | Mija, I was hoping to have a private conversation. | 亲爱的 这是私人谈话 | 
| [26:04] | Aw, what’s the big deal? | 有啥大不了的 | 
| [26:06] | Let her join. | 让她来吧 | 
| [26:08] | She’s so gorgeous. | 她真美 | 
| [26:09] | You do trust her, don’t you? | 你信任她吧 | 
| [26:11] | Yes, I do. I trust her very much. | 是的 我非常信任她 | 
| [26:13] | So we can speak freely? | 那我们可以畅所欲言了 | 
| [26:15] | Absolutely. | 当然 | 
| [26:17] | Okay. Shall we? | 好了 开始吧 | 
| [26:22] | So, what is the point of this meeting? | 这次见面是想干嘛 | 
| [26:26] | Intimidation? | 恐吓 | 
| [26:28] | Word on the street is that you’re starting from scratch. | 听说你要从零开始了 | 
| [26:31] | You really wanna go up against me? | 你真的想和我对抗 | 
| [26:35] | I pose the same question to you. | 这也是我想问的 | 
| [26:37] | In fact, here’s my offer. | 我的提议如下 | 
| [26:38] | I focus on the candy trade, you focus on the prison. | 我做我的糖果生意 你管你的监狱 | 
| [26:41] | You stay out of my way, and I stay out of yours. | 咱们井水不犯河水 | 
| [26:46] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 | 
| [26:48] | My daughter made the same pitch. | 我女儿也这么说 | 
| [26:51] | But I’m afraid that won’t be an option. | 但那恐怕不可能 | 
| [26:53] | Well, in that case, | 既然如此 | 
| [26:56] | – Hiram, there is something you need to know. – Daddy, | -海勒姆 有件事你得知道 -爸爸 | 
| [27:01] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 | 
| [27:05] | If you agree to this scenario, I could get behind that. | 如果你同意这个方案 我可以支持你 | 
| [27:08] | Help you, just like you’ve always wanted. | 帮助你 就像你一直想要的那样 | 
| [27:14] | It’s what the family needs right now. | 这正是咱们家现在需要的 | 
| [27:17] | Everybody wins. | 合作共赢 | 
| [27:23] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [27:24] | I’ll focus on my prison, you’ll run the streets. | 我只管我的监狱 你掌管街头 | 
| [27:27] | But I do need a steady stream of prisoners | 但我要稳定的囚犯来源 | 
| [27:29] | to make this arrangement worth my while. | 才值得我这样做 | 
| [27:32] | I guess your husband, | 我猜您丈夫 | 
| [27:35] | the Sheriff, can help me with that? | 警长 能帮我 | 
| [27:37] | Abso-freaking-lutely. | 当然没问题 | 
| [27:40] | And what about Madam Mayor? | 那镇长女士呢 | 
| [27:42] | Is she going to be a help or a hindrance? | 她会帮忙还是阻碍 | 
| [27:44] | I wouldn’t worry about that. | 不用担心 | 
| [27:47] | She will not be a factor. | 她不会插手 | 
| [27:50] | Either way. | 置身事外 | 
| [27:54] | Hi, I read the interview you gave to The Buffalo Beat. | 我看了《水牛节奏》对你的采访 | 
| [27:58] | Did you happen to be a member of the Farm? | 您曾是农场的一员吗 | 
| [28:00] | I’m not sure how you got this number. | 我不知道你是如何搞到这个号码的 | 
| [28:02] | I really don’t appreciate calls like this. | 我很讨厌接这种电话 | 
| [28:03] | Yes, I understand. I won’t call again. | 好的 我明白 我不会再打电话了 | 
| [28:17] | Hello. | 您好 | 
| [28:18] | Yeah, did you call me, and leave this number? | 是你打过电话 留下这个号码的吗 | 
| [28:20] | Yes, yes, um… | 是的 是的 | 
| [28:23] | My name is Betty Cooper. | 我叫贝蒂·库珀 | 
| [28:26] | I have some questions for you about the Farm. | 我有一些关于农场的问题想问您 | 
| [28:30] | I can’t say anything over the phone, they might be listening. | 我不能在电话里说 他们可能在监听 | 
| [28:34] | Will you meet me in person? | 您能和我见面吗 | 
| [28:36] | It would need to be somewhere private. | 地点要很隐蔽 | 
| [28:38] | Away from prying eyes. | 远离监视 | 
| [28:40] | I have the perfect spot. | 有个地方 | 
| [28:42] | How soon can you be in Riverdale? | 您多久能到河谷镇 | 
| [28:44] | Glad you decided to show, Archie. | 很高兴你决定来 亚奇 | 
| [28:46] | Wise man. | 聪明人 | 
| [28:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [28:49] | But I’m not taking the fall, Elio. | 但我不打算输 埃利奥 | 
| [28:52] | What are you trying to prove, Archie? | 你想证明什么 亚奇 | 
| [28:54] | Go down in round three like we decided, | 像我们说好的那样在第三回合输掉 | 
| [28:55] | and everyone walks out happy. | 每个人都能满意而归 | 
| [28:57] | And in one piece. | 你也毫发无伤 | 
| [29:06] | Deal’s off. | 交易取消 | 
| [29:09] | You heard the man. | 你也听到了 | 
| [29:11] | Kill him. | 杀了他 | 
| [29:19] | How did it go with the Ghoulies? | 和食尸鬼的谈判怎么样了 | 
| [29:22] | They don’t exist anymore. | 他们已经不存在了 | 
| [29:25] | They’re part of the Gargoyles now. | 现在一部分人成了石像鬼 | 
| [29:26] | Same guys, different mask. Did you recruit ’em? | 换汤不换药 你招募他们了吗 | 
| [29:28] | No, I’ll find another way to save the Serpents. | 不 我会另想办法拯救毒蛇帮 | 
| [29:32] | Gargoyles aren’t the answer. | 石像鬼不行 | 
| [29:33] | I don’t want ’em anywhere near us. | 我们要离他们远远的 | 
| [29:35] | They, uh… | 他们… | 
| [29:37] | They’re so deep into G&G. | 他们太沉迷于狮鹫和石像鬼了 | 
| [29:40] | It’s like they’re lost in a jungle. | 好像迷失在丛林中一样 | 
| [29:42] | Take it easy, boy, get some food in you. | 放松点 孩子 吃点东西 | 
| [29:46] | Thank you for meeting me so quickly, Martha. | 感谢您这么快来见我 玛莎 | 
| [29:49] | The Farm had places like this. | 农场也有这样的地方 | 
| [29:50] | Secret places. | 秘密基地 | 
| [29:52] | Hidey-holes. | 藏身之处 | 
| [29:54] | When did you leave the Farm? | 你是什么时候离开农场的 | 
| [29:56] | Six years ago. | 六年前 | 
| [29:59] | My sister Marigold and I had joined at the same time. | 我和我姐妹玛丽戈尔德同时加入的 | 
| [30:02] | I ran away. | 我逃跑了 | 
| [30:03] | I left the Farm, right after she died. | 在她去世后我离开了农场 | 
| [30:07] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 | 
| [30:11] | – How? – It happened during one of their ceremonies. | -怎么去世的 -在他们的仪式中去世的 | 
| [30:16] | What kind of ceremony? | 什么仪式 | 
| [30:17] | The Farm believes that if you can get close enough to death, | 农场认为如果离死亡足够近 | 
| [30:20] | you’ll see the truth. | 你就能看透真相 | 
| [30:22] | They claim that you have to survive an extreme ordeal | 他们称为了飞升 | 
| [30:24] | in order to achieve ascension. | 你必须经受极端的考验 | 
| [30:28] | What? | 什么 | 
| [30:29] | What do… What do you mean, “Ascension”? | 你…你说”飞升”是什么意思 | 
| [30:31] | The promise of the Farm. | 就是农场的承诺 | 
| [30:34] | And the first step towards it is the Baptism. | 第一步是洗礼 | 
| [30:37] | “Baptism.” | “洗礼” | 
| [30:38] | My sister drowned during hers. | 我姐姐在接受洗礼时淹死了 | 
| [30:41] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 | 
| [30:44] | I have to go. I’ll be in touch. | 我得走了 我会再联系你的 | 
| [31:07] | Okay, remember what I told you. | 记住我跟你说的话 | 
| [31:09] | Ronson’s not used to fighting | 龙森通常不会持续对战 | 
| [31:10] | his way out of the third round, all right? | 打完第三回合 好吗 | 
| [31:11] | So keep moving, work the jabs, | 所以保持灵活 用刺拳 | 
| [31:13] | circle away from his power, and stay off the ropes. | 迂回闪躲 远离围绳 | 
| [31:15] | He’s gonna gas himself out, | 他就精疲力竭了 | 
| [31:17] | and you’re gonna knock him over like a bag of flour. | 到时候打他就跟他面粉袋一样了 | 
| [31:19] | – Second’s out. – All right, attaboy, kid. Let’s go. | -助手离场 -好小子 去吧 | 
| [31:42] | Mom, it’s Betty, please call me back. | 妈 我是贝蒂 快回我电话 | 
| [32:16] | You’re doing great. All right? He know you’re hurt. | 你打得很好 他知道你受伤了 | 
| [32:18] | He’s going to try to end it in this round, all right. | 他想在这回合结束比赛 | 
| [32:20] | We’re gonna use that to your advantage though. | 我们把这个变成优势 | 
| [32:22] | He’s gonna slip that right hand, all right, | 他会闪身出右拳 | 
| [32:24] | and you’re gonna catch him with the uppercut. | 你就出上勾拳打他 | 
| [32:25] | 第四回合 | |
| [32:31] | Now get in there, make him pay. | 现在进场 让他付出代价 | 
| [32:33] | Let’s go | 去吧 | 
| [32:36] | Attaboy! | 好小子 | 
| [32:45] | Go, Archie! You got this! | 亚奇 你行的 | 
| [32:49] | Come on, Randy. Come on, Randy. | 上啊 兰迪 上啊 兰迪 | 
| [32:51] | Come on, do it, Archie. | 上啊 打他 亚奇 | 
| [32:52] | Come on, come on. | 打他 打他 | 
| [32:54] | Stay on him, Arch, stay on him. | 继续打他 继续打他 | 
| [32:56] | Attaboy. | 好小子 | 
| [32:57] | Don’t let up, don’t let up. | 别放松 别放松 | 
| [33:03] | Come on. | 不是吧 | 
| [33:13] | You’re doing great. | 你打得很好 | 
| [33:14] | This is it. No matter what happens, you’ve done great, all right? | 就这样 无论结果如何 你都做得很好了 | 
| [33:19] | If you wanna win this fight, you’re gonna have to knock him out. | 如果你想赢 就得把他击倒 | 
| [33:22] | You’re gonna go for the KO. | 你得击倒他 | 
| [33:24] | I can do it. | 我可以的 | 
| [33:25] | He’s getting tired. | 他已经累了 | 
| [33:26] | Okay, you got three minutes. | 好 你有三分钟 | 
| [33:29] | Choose your point, put him on the canvas. | 找好时机 把他撂倒 | 
| [33:33] | Come on, let’s go. | 去吧 | 
| [33:41] | Good boy, Archie. | 好小子 亚奇 | 
| [33:42] | Come on. Go after him, go after him. | 上 打他 打他 | 
| [33:48] | Do it. | 打 | 
| [33:50] | Do it. Stay on him. Stay on him. | 打 继续打他 继续打他 | 
| [33:52] | Attaboy. | 好小子 | 
| [34:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, we have a split decision. | 女士们先生们 比赛出现分歧判決 | 
| [34:09] | Judge Williams scores, 8 to 7, Ronson. | 裁判威廉姆斯打分 8比7 龙森胜 | 
| [34:15] | Judge Anderson scores, 9 to 6, Andrews. | 裁判安德森打分 9比6 安德鲁斯胜 | 
| [34:21] | And Judge Patterson scores, | 裁判帕特森打分 | 
| [34:23] | 8 to 7 for your winner | 8比7 给我们的获胜者 | 
| [34:26] | and still undefeated welterweight, | 也是依然不败的次中量级选手 | 
| [34:28] | Randy Van Ronson. | 兰迪·范·龙森 | 
| [34:33] | Keep your head up, Arch. | 抬起头 亚奇 | 
| [34:34] | You won the fight, no doubt in my mind. | 在我心中 你毫无疑问是赢家 | 
| [34:44] | Happy day, friends. | 朋友们 你们好 | 
| [34:46] | We are gathered here tonight | 我们今晚欢聚一堂 | 
| [34:48] | to celebrate the baptizing of Alice Smith. | 来庆祝艾丽丝·史密斯受洗 | 
| [34:53] | Now this is a day of rebirth, of course. | 无疑 今天是重生的日子 | 
| [34:56] | And as such, it is important | 正因如此 记住出生有多么不易 | 
| [34:58] | to remember that birth is no easy feat. | 是很必要的 | 
| [35:01] | It is a trauma to leave the comfort of our wombs. | 离开舒适的子宫是一段痛苦的经历 | 
| [35:04] | We push, tear, and spring forth, | 我们挤压 撕扯 然后用力冲出 | 
| [35:07] | crying and gasping for air, for life. | 为了空气 为了生命哭喊喘息 | 
| [35:16] | Today, Alice Smith, | 今天 艾丽丝·史密斯 | 
| [35:18] | you will rip off the weight you have carried, | 你将会卸下你背负的重担 | 
| [35:20] | you will break through the barriers restraining you, | 突破限制你的障碍 | 
| [35:23] | and you will emerge into the light of your destiny. | 走进你的命运之光 | 
| [35:27] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 | 
| [35:30] | I am. | 准备好了 | 
| [35:33] | Then may the one become many. | 愿三人成众 | 
| [35:36] | And the many, one. | 众志成城 | 
| [36:15] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [36:16] | Stop. | 停下 | 
| [36:19] | Get off of her. | 放开她 | 
| [36:22] | Help me. | 帮我一把 | 
| [36:29] | She’s not breathing. | 她没有呼吸了 | 
| [36:31] | Polly, she’s… | 波莉 她… | 
| [36:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [36:34] | Somebody, call an ambulance, please. | 快叫救护车 | 
| [36:54] | You’re okay. You’re okay. | 没事了 没事了 | 
| [36:59] | It’s okay. | 没事了 | 
| [37:12] | Ah, well, so much for not messing up your pretty face. | 你的漂亮脸蛋还是受伤了 | 
| [37:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [37:18] | How was your show? | 你的表演如何 | 
| [37:19] | Oh, I killed it. | 非常棒 | 
| [37:22] | Like you did here. | 就像你在这里一样 | 
| [37:24] | I guess you decided not to throw the fight. | 看来你并不想故意输掉 | 
| [37:29] | Oh, well, it’s a win in my book. | 我觉得你这就算赢了 | 
| [37:35] | Do you wanna maybe go get a milkshake at Pop’s, | 去老爹快餐店喝个奶昔吗 | 
| [37:39] | to celebrate? | 庆祝一下 | 
| [37:43] | Unless you have a better idea. | 还是说你有更好的主意 | 
| [38:22] | Well, the Governor finally returned my phone calls. | 州长终于回我电话了 | 
| [38:26] | And I had the most fascinating conversation with him. | 我和他进行了非常有趣的谈话 | 
| [38:30] | What did Donald have to say? | 唐纳德说了什么 | 
| [38:34] | It’s funny. | 很有趣 | 
| [38:36] | He informed me that you made a contribution to him | 他说我刚中枪 | 
| [38:41] | not a day after I was shot. | 你就给他捐了笔钱 | 
| [38:43] | Around the same time that | 大概在同一时间 | 
| [38:45] | you were getting rid of my business holdings. | 你把我的企业资产都处理了 | 
| [38:49] | Anything you’d like to share, mi vida? | 你有什么想说的吗 亲爱的 | 
| [38:54] | – Daddy. – Stop! | -爸 -别说话 | 
| [39:00] | – Hiram– – It was me. | -海勒姆 -是我 | 
| [39:04] | I burned your drugs and equipment. | 是我烧了你的毒品和设备 | 
| [39:10] | Mom was just covering for me with that story about the Feds. | 妈妈只是在用联调局的事替我打掩护 | 
| [39:13] | And I’m not going to apologize for it. I did it for us. | 我不会为此道歉的 我是为了我们好 | 
| [39:19] | For all of us. | 为所有人好 | 
| [39:26] | Well, | 好吧 | 
| [39:28] | you owe me $75,000, Veronica. | 你欠我七万五 维罗尼卡 | 
| [39:32] | That’s how much you burned away. | 你烧掉的东西值这么多钱 | 
| [39:40] | Fine. | 好的 | 
| [39:43] | I can live with that. | 我接受 | 
| [39:52] | Gargoyles. | 石像鬼 | 
| [39:53] | Jellybean. | 糖豆 | 
| [39:54] | It’s okay, kids. | 没事的 孩子们 | 
| [39:56] | Stand down. | 别激动 | 
| [39:58] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 | 
| [40:00] | Are they with you? | 他们跟着你来的 | 
| [40:01] | I did what you couldn’t. | 我做了你做不到的事 | 
| [40:04] | Take off those stupid masks. | 把破面具摘了 | 
| [40:12] | This is a bad idea. | 这主意不行 | 
| [40:13] | Sweetheart, sometimes beggars can’t be choosers. | 亲爱的 有时候你没得挑的 | 
| [40:17] | I know you guys will find a way to work together. | 我知道你们能好好合作的 | 
| [40:20] | Well, we’re gonna need all | 我们需要人 | 
| [40:21] | the manpower we can get to take this town back. | 来帮我们把这个镇子夺回来 | 
| [40:24] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [40:26] | – God, she’s not answering. – Who isn’t? | -天哪 她不接电话 -谁不接 | 
| [40:29] | This woman who escaped from the Farm. | 从农场逃出来的那个女人 | 
| [40:31] | I wanted her to tell you what she told me, | 我想让她告诉你 她告诉我的话 | 
| [40:33] | which is that they’re dangerous, Mom. | 妈 他们很危险 | 
| [40:38] | I don’t know what you remember, Mom. | 我不知道你还记得什么 妈 | 
| [40:41] | But Polly held you underwater. | 但是波莉把你按入水中 | 
| [40:44] | They didn’t let you come up. | 不让你上来 | 
| [40:46] | They tried to kill you, Mom. | 他们想杀了你 妈 | 
| [40:48] | No, Betty. | 不 贝蒂 | 
| [40:52] | I was reborn. | 我重生了 | 
| [40:56] | I saw it all. | 我都看到了 | 
| [41:01] | My purpose. | 我的目标 | 
| [41:04] | My destiny. | 我的命运 | 
| [41:05] | Just like the Farm promised. | 正如农场承诺的那样 | 
| [41:07] | Just like Edgar said. | 正如埃德加所说 | 
| [41:12] | Mom, no. | 妈 不 | 
| [41:14] | And now that I’ve been baptized, | 我已经受洗了 | 
| [41:16] | I can finally purge the last | 我终于可以净化我生命中 | 
| [41:18] | thing in my life that’s been holding me back. | 最后一个阻碍我的东西了 | 
| [41:20] | Which is what? | 是什么 | 
| [41:22] | This house. | 这幢房子 | 
| [41:26] | I’m gonna sell this house. | 我要卖掉这幢房子 | 
| [41:27] | We’re gonna all be together. | 我们会在一起 | 
| [41:31] | You. | 你 | 
| [41:33] | Me. | 我 | 
| [41:35] | Polly, the twins. | 波莉 双胞胎 | 
| [41:38] | Edgar, Evelyn, | 埃德加 艾芙琳 | 
| [41:40] | the Farm. | 农场 | 
| [41:42] | All one. | 所有人 | 
| [41:45] | Together. | 一起 | 
| [41:47] | Forever and ever. | 永远在一起 |