时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | Your mom can’t start dealing drugs without a lab to make them in. | 没有制毒间 你妈就无法贩毒 |
[00:12] | Your mother and I are separating. | 你妈妈和我要分居了 |
[00:14] | You always say, | 你总是说 |
[00:15] | “Family is the most important thing.” | “以家为重” |
[00:18] | There is no family anymore. | 再也没有家了 |
[00:19] | Today, the Serpents start a new chapter. | 今天 毒蛇帮开启了新的篇章 |
[00:22] | You’re no longer outlaws, you’re law keepers. | 你们不再是违法者了 你们是执法者 |
[00:24] | Are you Kurtz? | 你是库尔兹吗 |
[00:25] | You’re all wanted for making and dealing Fizzle Rocks. | 你们都因为制造和贩卖嘶嘶泡泡丸受到通缉 |
[00:27] | Only the worthy will ascend. | 只有配得上的人才会飞升 |
[00:29] | Mr. Lodge gave me a list of the places his dealers used to go to, | 洛奇先生给了我一份地址清单都是他的毒贩子 |
[00:32] | where G&G players congregate. | 以前去狮鹫和石像鬼集会地点 |
[00:33] | I have someone who can help you. | 我觉得我有人能帮你 |
[00:35] | A friend of mine from the Farm. | 我农场的朋友 |
[00:37] | Groups like the Farm prey on emotionally vulnerable people. | 像农场这种邪教组织专对情感脆弱的人下手 |
[00:41] | You’re actually buying this Farm crap | 你听信一个叫埃德加·艾弗耐沃的 |
[00:43] | that some huckster named Edgar Evernever is selling you? | 听信他口中那些农场不靠谱的言论 |
[00:46] | You don’t just meet Edgar. | 你不能直接见埃德加 |
[00:51] | I knew my dad would like it. | 我就知道我爸会喜欢 |
[00:58] | Perimeter’s clear. | 外围安全 |
[01:00] | Moving in. | 进入 |
[01:26] | Sweet Pea, duck! | 香豌豆 躲避 |
[01:28] | You’re both dead. | 你俩都死了 |
[01:29] | Always check your six, Deputies. | 得顾着身后 辅警们 |
[01:30] | It’s a deadly mistake. | 这是致命的错误 |
[01:31] | This is just a simulation, | 现在是模拟 |
[01:33] | but you don’t get any do-overs on the street. | 但实战可没有重新来过的机会 |
[01:34] | Which makes it all the more obvious | 这也一目了然 |
[01:35] | that you boys aren’t ready for them. | 你们还没做好准备 |
[01:37] | You wanna stop the rogue Gargoyles? Work as a team. | 你们想阻止流窜的石像鬼 那就团结一致 |
[01:41] | Till you’ve proven you can do that, | 直到你们证明能做到 |
[01:42] | I’m not letting you out there. | 否则我不会放你们去 |
[01:44] | Do it again. | 再来一遍 |
[01:47] | Let’s go, Jug. | 走吧 猪头 |
[01:51] | Is there any way that maybe | 有没有什么办法 |
[01:52] | you can see this divorce as a good thing? | 能让你觉得离婚是好事 |
[01:55] | I’m trying to find a lining of even tarnished silver, but… | 我试图在黑暗中寻找一线光明 然而 |
[02:00] | my parents raised me to believe | 我父母让我从小就相信 |
[02:01] | that family is the most important thing in the world. | 家庭是这世上最重要的事 |
[02:04] | I’m so sorry, Vee. | 很遗憾 小维 |
[02:11] | Veronica, hi. Do you mind if I hang some fliers? | 维罗尼卡 介意我贴些宣传单吗 |
[02:13] | The Farm’s having an open house tomorrow. | 明天是农场的开放日 |
[02:15] | An open house? | 开放日 |
[02:16] | Yes, we are opening our doors to visitors. | 对 我们向游客对外开放 |
[02:18] | Everyone is welcome to tour our renovated premises, | 欢迎大家参观我们翻新的房屋 |
[02:21] | meet with Farm elders and learn about our values and practices. | 见见农场长老 学学我们的价值和实践 |
[02:24] | Go ahead, Evelyn. | 请便 艾芙琳 |
[02:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:31] | Of course I’ll go with you. | 我当然会和你一起去 |
[02:36] | Hey, hon. | 亲爱的 |
[02:38] | Why the long face? | 干吗板着脸 |
[02:40] | One of my deputies found our old trailer… | 我一个辅警发现了我们的旧拖车 |
[02:42] | or what was left of it. It was burned to a crisp. | 或者说是残骸 都烧成废墟了 |
[02:47] | They found drug cooking material inside. | 他们在车里发现制毒原料 |
[02:51] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[02:53] | In our trailer? | 我们的拖车 |
[02:54] | Our little town can’t seem to catch a break. | 我们这小镇就一刻不消停 |
[02:57] | Remove one cancer, another one takes its place. | 按下葫芦就浮起瓢啊 |
[03:01] | Come on, Dad, we’re missing the Saturday morning cartoons. | 爸 我们要错过周六早上的卡通片了 |
[03:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:13] | Did you really think | 你真的以为 |
[03:15] | that blowing up that decrepit trailer would change anything? | 炸了那辆破拖车能改变一切 |
[03:19] | Oh, I’m not gonna stop | 我不会罢休的 |
[03:20] | until you are out of Riverdale. | 直到你滚出河谷镇 |
[03:24] | Well, you better buckle up then, | 那你最好提高警惕 |
[03:26] | ’cause I ain’t going anywhere. | 因为我哪儿都不会去 |
[03:32] | And here’s a tip. | 还有个小提醒 |
[03:35] | Don’t cross me again. | 别惹我了 |
[03:45] | If you cross over this way, | 如果从这边走 |
[03:46] | here you will find two of our | 你们会看到 |
[03:48] | more artistic members expressing themselves. | 两位艺术成员在自我表达 |
[03:50] | – Hi, Megan. Hi, Garrett. – Hi. | -你们好 梅根 加勒特 -你好 |
[03:52] | At the Farm, we like to nurture everyone’s unique talents. | 在农场 我们愿意培养大家的独特天赋 |
[03:57] | It’s like Hockney meets Heaven’s Gate. | 简直是霍克尼遇见天堂之门 |
[04:01] | Now, would anyone like to guess what this room’s used for? | 有没有人想猜猜这间房是干吗用的 |
[04:03] | Ritualistic drownings? | 溺水仪式 |
[04:05] | Sorry, Betty. I didn’t hear you. | 不好意思 贝蒂 我没听清 |
[04:07] | Hey, what’s behind there? | 这屋里是干吗的 |
[04:08] | That is just the janitor’s closet. | 那是清洁工的房间 |
[04:10] | Now, if everyone will follow me, I’ll show you the garden. | 现在大家跟我来 我带你们去花园 |
[04:17] | – Betty! – Mom. | -贝蒂 -妈 |
[04:19] | Go ahead, Vee. I’ll catch up with you in a bit. | 你先去 小维 我一会儿去找你 |
[04:23] | I didn’t think you would come. | 没想到你会来啊 |
[04:25] | Well, everyone’s welcome, so… | 大家都能来 所以 |
[04:30] | Well, enjoy the rest of your tour. | 好好逛吧 |
[04:33] | Wait. | 等下 |
[04:35] | That’s it? | 这就完了 |
[04:36] | We haven’t talked in forever, | 我们都好久没说话了 |
[04:39] | and that’s all I get? | 你就这么一句话 |
[04:40] | “Enjoy the rest of your tour”? | 好好逛吧 |
[04:42] | You forsook me, Betty, | 是你离弃了我 贝蒂 |
[04:44] | not the other way around. | 不是我离弃的你 |
[04:47] | So if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[04:55] | Would you be interested in one of our quick and easy interviews? | 我们简单采访你下可以吗 |
[05:00] | Uh, yeah. Sounds great. | 好 没问题 |
[05:02] | If you’ll follow me then. | 请跟我来 |
[05:07] | Betty. These interviews are | 贝蒂 面试是针对 |
[05:09] | for people interested in joining the Farm. | 想加入农场的人 |
[05:11] | Well, let’s say that I am. | 就当我有吧 |
[05:15] | Where’s your dad, by the way? | 顺便问下 你爸呢 |
[05:16] | He’s around. | 在附近 |
[05:20] | Well, let’s get started, shall we? | 那就开始吧 |
[05:23] | Name? | 姓名 |
[05:25] | Betty Cooper. | 贝蒂·库珀 |
[05:28] | – Occupation? – Student. | -职业 -学生 |
[05:33] | Do you ever bite your fingernails? | 你咬过手指甲吗 |
[05:35] | Sometimes. | 偶尔 |
[05:38] | Do you ever feel stressed? | 你感到过压力吗 |
[05:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:41] | Doesn’t everyone? | 谁没有呢 |
[05:47] | Would you consider yourself a cold person? | 你觉得自己是个冷漠的人吗 |
[05:51] | No. | 不 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[06:00] | Is that it? Aren’t you going to ask me about my secrets? | 这就完了 你不问我有什么秘密吗 |
[06:02] | No, that’s all we need for now. Thanks. | 不用 暂时就这些 谢谢 |
[06:04] | We’ll call you. | 我们会通知你的 |
[06:10] | No, I should be there, if only for appearances. | 不 我应该在场 做做样子也好啊 |
[06:15] | Damn it, Hiram! | 去死吧 海勒姆 |
[06:19] | Mom. | 妈 |
[06:20] | Your father is finally opening that damn prison of his. | 你父亲的监狱终于要开张了 |
[06:23] | There’s gonna be a ribbon-cutting ceremony | 会有一场剪彩仪式 |
[06:25] | with Governor Dooley in attendance. | 杜力州长也会到场 |
[06:27] | And he has very selfishly decided that I, the Mayor, | 他竟然私自决定不邀请 |
[06:30] | am not invited. | 我这个镇长 |
[06:32] | Well, you did try to kill him, twice. | 你之前试图谋杀他 两次 |
[06:37] | It’s just a photo op, Mom. Don’t spiral. | 这只是媒体拍照会 妈 别小题大做 |
[06:39] | No, Veronica, you don’t understand. | 不 维罗尼卡 你不明白 |
[06:43] | It’s just a matter of time | 我们的敌人 |
[06:44] | before our enemies find out about the divorce. | 早晚都会发现我们已经离婚了 |
[06:46] | Without Hiram’s protection, | 没了海勒姆的保护 |
[06:48] | my life could be in danger. | 我可能会有生命危险 |
[06:50] | Why would they go after you? | 他们为什么要对付你 |
[06:52] | I’ve made moves. There are people with grudges. | 我做了些事 有人怀恨在心 |
[06:55] | In our line of work, | 干我们这行的 |
[06:58] | when a marriage unravels, | 当婚姻解体 |
[07:00] | the wife of a mafia boss often simply… | 黑帮老大的妻子通常就 |
[07:03] | just disappears. | 人间蒸发了 |
[07:09] | One good thing about being your neighbor | 做你的邻居有一个好处就是 |
[07:10] | is I got two kitchens to raid for grub now. | 现在有两个厨房供我搜刮了 |
[07:13] | Yeah, no worries, Jug. | 别担心 猪头 |
[07:15] | How’s it going with your mom? | 你和你妈怎么样了 |
[07:17] | It’s cold war. | 在冷战 |
[07:18] | I mean, the nuclear option is that I tell my dad everything, | 终极方案是把一切告诉我爸 |
[07:21] | but that could spell mutually-assured destruction. | 但这会让我们两败俱伤 |
[07:24] | So instead, the Serpents and I | 所以 毒蛇帮和我 |
[07:25] | are just dismantling her drug trade piece by piece. | 准备一点一点地瓦解她的毒品交易 |
[07:27] | Up next, we’re gonna drive the Gargoyles out of town, | 下一步 我们要把石像鬼还有她的制毒师库尔茨 |
[07:30] | and her cook Kurtz. | 赶出镇子 |
[07:33] | I am gonna make Riverdale | 我要让格拉迪斯·琼斯 |
[07:35] | a very unwelcome place for Gladys Jones. | 成为河谷镇的过街老鼠 |
[07:38] | And if she does go, what happens to Jellybean? | 如果她真走了 糖豆怎么办 |
[07:41] | Still need to figure that out. | 这个我还没想好 |
[07:48] | Hello. | 喂 |
[07:49] | Would you accept a collect call | 你愿意接听 |
[07:50] | from the Leopold and Loeb Juvenile Detention Center? | 李奥波德与勒伯少管所的付费来电吗 |
[07:54] | Uh… sure. | 好的 |
[07:57] | – Archie, it’s Mad Dog. – Mad Dog? | -亚奇 我是疯狗 -疯狗 |
[08:00] | – Dude, what’s up? – I need your help. | -兄弟 你还好吗 -我需要你的帮助 |
[08:03] | The drug trade has reared its ugly head in Riverdale yet again. | 毒品交易又在河谷镇培养了一名新毒枭 |
[08:08] | Now, my dad doesn’t think we’re ready, | 我爸觉得我们没有准备好 |
[08:10] | but we’re going to be Riverdale’s unofficial DEA. | 但我们要成为河谷镇的非正式缉毒队 |
[08:12] | That means we’re gonna make life miserable for the Gargoyles | 也就是说我们不能让石像鬼好过 |
[08:14] | and run them out of our town. | 把他们赶出镇子 |
[08:15] | But first, | 但首先 |
[08:17] | we’re gonna hit the hotspots. | 我们得去一趟热点 |
[08:19] | Make sure Gladys isn’t using any of Hiram’s old infrastructure. | 确保格拉迪斯没在用海勒姆的旧场地 |
[08:23] | Mad Dog, what’s happening? | 疯狗 怎么了 |
[08:25] | They’re finally shutting down L&L. | 他们终于要关闭少管所了 |
[08:27] | That’s great. | 这是好事 |
[08:28] | Because of what happened to Warden Norton? | 因为诺顿狱长的事吗 |
[08:29] | That’s what they’re saying. But really, it’s ’cause | 他们是这么说的 但实际上 |
[08:30] | they’re opening up that new prison on the Southside. | 是因为他们要在南区新开一家监狱 |
[08:32] | Hiram Lodge’s private prison. | 海勒姆·洛奇的私人监狱 |
[08:35] | But that’s not for juveniles. | 但那不是给青少年用的 |
[08:37] | Apparently a wing of it is. | 很明显有一部分是的 |
[08:38] | We’re all being transferred there, Red. | 我们都要被转去那 红发小子 |
[08:39] | And the L&L guards who made us fight here… | 让我们打拳的少管所狱警 |
[08:43] | they’re all gonna work over there. | 都要去那工作 |
[08:44] | They’re gonna start the fight club again? | 他们要重开拳击俱乐部 |
[08:46] | My parole hearing was canceled out of the blue. | 我的假释听证会被突然取消了 |
[08:48] | Baby Teeth, Thumper… theirs, too. | 乳牙 暴打 他们的也是 |
[08:51] | They’re doing whatever it takes | 他们在不择手段 |
[08:52] | to fill Lodge’s cells come opening day. | 赶在开业前将洛奇的监狱填满 |
[08:56] | I tried to call my family, | 我试过联系我的家人 |
[08:59] | but no one’s answering. | 但没人接听 |
[09:00] | Well, Mad Dog, listen to me. | 疯狗 听我说 |
[09:02] | You risked your life to help me escape. | 你冒着生命危险帮我逃出来 |
[09:05] | Believe me when I say you | 相信我 一定不会让你 |
[09:07] | will not step one foot in Hiram Lodge’s prison. | 踏进海勒姆的监狱 |
[09:16] | Nice digs, Archie. | 房子不错 亚奇 |
[09:19] | So my dad just gave you this gym? | 我爸就这样把这间拳馆给你了 |
[09:22] | Well, it’s a long story. | 说来话长 |
[09:26] | Ronnie, Mad Dog and the other guys | 罗尼 不能把疯狗和其它人 |
[09:28] | can’t be transferred to your dad’s prison. | 转移到你爸的监狱里 |
[09:30] | Those guards are sadists. | 那些狱警都是虐待狂 |
[09:31] | You worked so hard to get me out of there. | 你费尽心力才把我弄出来 |
[09:33] | I broke you out. Remember? | 我让你成功越狱了 记得吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah, but before that. | 是的 但是在那之前 |
[09:36] | You worked with the Innocence Project petitioning the Governor. | 你参与昭雪计划向州长请愿 |
[09:39] | As a matter of fact, | 其实吧 |
[09:41] | I happen to know that Governor Dooley is in town. | 我知道杜力州长在镇上 |
[09:44] | Perhaps an appeal in person might do the trick. | 也许当面请愿能成功 |
[09:49] | Hope the traffic wasn’t too bad, Governor Dooley. | 希望交通不算太糟 杜力州长 |
[09:51] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[09:57] | What is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[09:59] | I thought I was sitting down with your father. | 我以为我要跟你爸见面 |
[10:01] | No. That was a pretense to lure you in here. | 不 那是骗你来的借口 |
[10:04] | This is my ex-boyfriend, Archie Andrews. | 这是我前男友 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[10:06] | Governor, I need to speak to you about the transfer of inmates | 州长 我要跟你谈谈把囚犯 |
[10:08] | from Leopold and Loeb Juvenile Detention Center | 从李奥波德与勒伯少管所 |
[10:11] | to Hiram Lodge’s private prison. | 转移到海勒姆·洛奇私人监狱的事 |
[10:13] | You can’t let it happen. | 你得阻止这件事 |
[10:15] | I don’t know who you people are, | 我不知道你们是什么人 |
[10:16] | but I’m not staying here for this. | 但是我不会为此留下 |
[10:18] | Walk and I take my story to every | 你要是敢走 我就在把我的故事 |
[10:19] | 24-hour news channel and paper in the tri-state. | 发给三州的所有24小时新闻台和报纸 |
[10:22] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[10:24] | While my friends and I were | 我和我朋友 |
[10:26] | forced to box for L&L’s illegal fight club, | 被迫在李奥波德与勒伯非法拳击俱乐部打拳时 |
[10:29] | you and Warden Norton were at fundraisers having lobster dinners. | 你和诺顿狱长在资金筹集活动上吃龙虾大餐 |
[10:33] | And there are five other inmates who will swear | 还有其它五个囚犯发誓 |
[10:36] | that you attended these illegal fights | 你作为诺顿狱长的客人 |
[10:38] | with Warden Norton as his personal guest. | 出席了这些非法比赛 |
[10:40] | They’ll testify in court. | 他们会出庭作证 |
[10:43] | What exactly do you expect me to do? | 你们想让我做什么 |
[10:46] | You’re the governor, aren’t you? | 你是州长 不是吗 |
[10:49] | Pardon them. Today. | 赦免他们 就今天 |
[10:59] | Thank you for agreeing to help me, Cheryl. | 谢谢你答应帮我 谢丽尔 |
[11:01] | I haven’t agreed to anything yet. | 我还什么都没同意呢 |
[11:04] | Infiltrating the Farm… | 渗透农场 |
[11:05] | Isn’t this more a mission for you and your beanie-headed beau? | 更像是你和你带帽子小情郎的任务 |
[11:08] | I’ve already tried. But Evelyn doesn’t trust me. | 我已经试过了 但是艾芙琳不信任我 |
[11:11] | She was, however, | 然而她 |
[11:12] | definitely trying to woo you during the musical. | 在看音乐剧时想追你来着 |
[11:14] | What’s your obsession with the Farm? | 你为什么要跟农场过不去 |
[11:16] | Yes, they wear white after Labor Day, | 是的 他们在劳动节之后穿白色衣服 |
[11:17] | but beyond that, are they really that horrible? | 但除此之外 他们真的那么可怕吗 |
[11:19] | They’re a cult, Cheryl. | 他们是邪教 谢丽尔 |
[11:20] | And it’s not just my friends and family that they’ve targeted. | 而且瞄准的不只是我的朋友和家人 |
[11:23] | Juniper and Dagwood, your niece and nephew, | 朱尼珀和大梧 你侄子和侄女 |
[11:25] | are being raised as toddler Farmies. | 他们被当作农场幼童成员抚养 |
[11:27] | And looked perfectly happy and healthy last time I saw them. | 我上次看到他们的时候非常快乐健康 |
[11:32] | What about Jason? | 杰森呢 |
[11:35] | He told Polly they were running away to the Farm. | 他告诉波莉他们要逃到农场去 |
[11:38] | Don’t you wanna know why? | 你不想知道为什么吗 |
[11:40] | Please, Cheryl, believe me. | 求你了 谢丽尔 相信我 |
[11:42] | If I could go undercover, I would. | 如果我能去做卧底 我肯定会的 |
[11:50] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[11:55] | Is everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[12:08] | Oh, Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[12:10] | What is it? Is there anything I can do? | 怎么了 要我帮忙吗 |
[12:13] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[12:15] | Toni and I broke up again. | 我和托妮又分手了 |
[12:19] | For good this time. | 这次彻底分了 |
[12:21] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[12:24] | You know, it might help you to talk about it with a friend. | 如果能找个朋友谈一谈也许能帮到你 |
[12:31] | I’m in, cousin. | 我进去了 姐妹 |
[12:43] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[12:44] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[12:45] | Yeah. Do you, uh, do you think I could get a little… | 是的 我能来点 |
[12:48] | game enhancement? | 游戏增强剂吗 |
[12:54] | That’s a limited edition. | 这是限量版 |
[12:57] | 50 bucks. | 50块 |
[13:02] | Everything good? | 没事吧 |
[13:04] | Not for you. | 你有事了 |
[13:08] | Hey, there. Remember me? | 你好 记得我吗 |
[13:10] | Last time I was here with the Red Paladin. | 我上次和红发圣骑一起来的 |
[13:12] | And that day I was in a good mood. | 那天我心情不错 |
[13:15] | But today… | 但是今天 |
[13:17] | I’m in a bad mood. | 我心情不好 |
[13:18] | But you can help me with that by telling me | 如果你告诉我这些毒品都是哪来的 |
[13:20] | where all these drugs are coming from. | 就能让我心情好起来 |
[13:21] | The Gargoyles are dealing again. | 石像鬼又贩毒了 |
[13:23] | Where are they selling from? | 他们在哪卖 |
[13:24] | We’ve been to all the hotspots. | 热点我们都去过了 |
[13:25] | No, it’s old school. Street corners. | 不 是老卖法 在街角 |
[13:28] | But you can tell by the gargoyles on wires. | 不过你看电话线上的石像鬼就知道了 |
[13:33] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:34] | In some cities, | 有些城市 |
[13:35] | when you see a pair of sneakers on telephone wires, | 你看见电话线上挂了一双运动鞋 |
[13:37] | it means that there’s a drug den nearby. But he’s saying– | 就意味着附近有贩毒的 但是他是说 |
[13:39] | Look for gargoyles instead of shoes. | 找石像鬼而不是找鞋 |
[13:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:42] | Search this place. | 搜搜这里 |
[13:43] | Confiscate any contraband or drugs or gaming equipment. | 没收所有的违禁品 毒品以及游戏装备 |
[13:46] | Don’t make me come back here. | 别让我再回来找你 |
[13:48] | And how exactly did you obtain all this detective gear, | 这些刑侦设备你都是从哪弄的 |
[13:51] | – Betty Snooper? – My mom had a box of this stuff | -贝蒂·刺探 -我妈在河谷镇纪实新闻报社时 |
[13:54] | from when she worked at The Riverdale Register. | 有一盒子这些东西 |
[13:56] | Done. | 好了 |
[13:58] | Now all you have to do is just go in there | 现在你只要过去 |
[13:59] | and be yourself. | 做你自己就行了 |
[14:02] | Keep the conversation going. | 不要冷场 |
[14:03] | Answer all of their questions honestly, okay? | 诚实地回答他们所有的问题 好吗 |
[14:10] | What’s your favorite color? | 你最喜欢什么颜色 |
[14:12] | Red, obvi. But if I had to specify, | 很明显是红色 但确切地说 |
[14:14] | I’d say Pantone’s “Flame Scarlet.” | 就是潘通的烈焰红 |
[14:17] | Do you ever bite your fingernails or cuticles when you’re stressed? | 你紧张时会不会咬指甲或手皮 |
[14:20] | No. | 不会 |
[14:21] | My manicurist would kill me. | 我的美甲师会杀了我的 |
[14:23] | Dad. Hi. | 爸 |
[14:26] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:27] | This is Cheryl Blossom. | 这位是谢丽尔·布鲁森 |
[14:32] | It’s nice to meet you, Cheryl. | 很高兴见到你 谢丽尔 |
[14:35] | Thank you, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[14:37] | My dad will be finishing your interview now. | 接下来由我父亲来面试 |
[14:40] | You’re in good hands. | 放心吧 |
[14:41] | Shall we jump back in? | 我们继续吧 |
[14:44] | Have you ever experienced a loss of a loved one? | 你失去过挚爱的人吗 |
[14:47] | Yeah. My brother Jason. | 有 我哥杰森 |
[14:50] | And when he passed, did you find yourself able to grieve? | 他过世的时候 你可以哀悼他吗 |
[14:53] | Honestly there’s so much I don’t remember. | 老实说 有很多我都不记得了 |
[14:56] | I was in a dark place. | 当时我非常低落 |
[14:59] | Elucidate that for me. | 说详细一点 |
[15:00] | Jason was my twin. | 杰森和我是双胞胎 |
[15:04] | And when I lost him, I lost a piece of myself. | 失去了他 我也失去了自己的一部分 |
[15:07] | I wanted so desperately to reunite with him that I… | 我非常想和他重聚 所以我… |
[15:10] | found myself on the frozen bed of Sweetwater River. | 发现自己躺在结冰的甜水河河床上 |
[15:13] | When I fell through the ice, | 当我掉进冰河水里时 |
[15:16] | I saw him down there. | 我看到他在下面 |
[15:18] | Afterwards, I was changed. | 在那之后 我变了 |
[15:21] | It was like my spirit had finally returned to my body. | 就像是我的灵魂终于回到我的身体里 |
[15:25] | So much so that I burned down my childhood home. | 以至于我烧毁了我童年的家 |
[15:28] | So you’ve already been baptized. | 所以你已经受洗 |
[15:32] | And been reborn in fire. | 浴火重生了 |
[15:35] | I… I suppose. | 应该是吧 |
[15:36] | But yet the memory of your brother, it still hurts, doesn’t it? | 但是想起你哥 你还是心痛吧 |
[15:42] | Cheryl… | 谢丽尔 |
[15:45] | memories are often painful. | 回忆经常让人痛苦不堪 |
[15:49] | But they don’t have to be. | 但是不必如此 |
[15:52] | They can be a… | 回忆也可以是 |
[15:54] | a path to revival. | 恢复的道路 |
[15:58] | I believe the Farm can help you see that. | 我相信农场能帮助你看清这一点 |
[16:03] | I gotta give you props, Red. | 不得不称赞你 红发小子 |
[16:05] | One minute we’re headed to Hiram’s prison, | 前一秒我们准备去海勒姆的监狱 |
[16:06] | and the next we’re walking out of L&L, time served. | 下一秒就刑满出狱了 |
[16:10] | Now you’re out, what’s next? | 既然你出狱了 下一步怎么做 |
[16:12] | What’s the plan? | 有什么计划 |
[16:14] | I’m gonna go find my family. | 我要去找我的家人 |
[16:17] | Some of these guys got no place to go. | 有几个无处可去 |
[16:19] | I mean, I got no one, so… | 我无依无靠 |
[16:24] | Hey, don’t worry, Baby Teeth. | 别担心 乳牙 |
[16:27] | Think I got a place. | 我知道一个地方 |
[16:31] | Sweet. | 好极了 |
[16:34] | It’s not fancy, | 地方简陋 |
[16:35] | but it’s a hell of a lot better than a cell in L&L. | 但是绝对比少管所的牢房好多了 |
[16:38] | Set some cots up around the place. | 在这里放几张折叠床 |
[16:41] | You guys can stay as long as you want. | 你们想待多久都行 |
[16:43] | This is yours? | 这是你的吗 |
[16:45] | – You own a gym? – It’s a long story. | -你有一间拳馆 -说来话长 |
[16:47] | Guys, this is Mr. Keller. | 各位 这是凯勒先生 |
[16:49] | Trainer extraordinaire. | 非常优秀的教练 |
[16:52] | Mr. Keller, these are the guys I was talking to you about. | 凯勒先生 我和你说的就是他们 |
[16:54] | Good to meet you, fellas. | 很高兴见到你们 小伙子们 |
[16:55] | Glad to see that Archie’s | 很高兴看到亚奇 |
[16:56] | gonna finally have some competition around here. | 终于有对手了 |
[17:03] | Mad Dog, what do you say? | 疯狗 你觉得怎么样 |
[17:04] | Jonesing for a rematch? | 准备好再战一场了吗 |
[17:07] | So long as there’s no guards betting on us. | 只要没有狱警拿我们来开赌局就行 |
[17:12] | All right, what’s your 20? | 你们在什么位置 |
[17:15] | We broomed out the Gargoyles | 我们在贝克街和主街路口 |
[17:16] | at the intersection of Baker and Main. | 把石像鬼赶出去了 |
[17:18] | Good work, Sweet Pea. Move to the next corner. | 做得好 香豌豆 去下一个路口 |
[17:23] | Lovers’ Lane is all clear. | 恋人巷安全 |
[17:24] | Gargoyles took off quick. | 石像鬼走得很快 |
[17:26] | Copy that, Fangs. | 收到 毒牙 |
[17:27] | Took care of Sixth and Benedict, boss. | 六街和本尼迪克特街搞定了 老大 |
[17:29] | Great job, keep it up. | 干得好 继续 |
[17:31] | What you got for me? | 你这边怎么样 |
[17:32] | First and Maple? Nice work. | 一街和枫糖街呢 做得好 |
[17:35] | Got it. Well done, James. | 明白了 干得好 詹姆斯 |
[17:38] | One more corner to go if you wanna get in on the action. | 如果你想参与行动 还有一个路口 |
[17:40] | I’ll meet you there, Sweet Pea. | 在那里见 香豌豆 |
[17:53] | No, no, no. Hold up. | 别别别 别走 |
[17:54] | We’re just here for the Gargoyle. | 我们来这只是为了石像鬼 |
[17:56] | You screwed up, kid. | 你帮了倒忙 孩子 |
[17:58] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[17:59] | You ruined my bust. | 你毁了我的抓捕行动 |
[18:01] | What the hell are you thinking, boy? | 你在想什么呢 小子 |
[18:06] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你在想什么呢 |
[18:07] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[18:08] | He was gonna lead me to the cook! To Kurtz! | 他会带我去找制毒师 抓到库尔茨 |
[18:10] | You asked me to be your eyes and ears. | 你叫我做你的耳目 |
[18:12] | I told you to report back to me! | 我说了要跟我汇报 |
[18:13] | What the hell is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[18:16] | We can hear you all the way up in JB’s room. | 我们在JB的房间都能听到 |
[18:17] | Your son thought that he could cure Riverdale’s drug problem | 你儿子以为揍几个人 |
[18:21] | by cracking a few skulls, didn’t you? | 就能治理河谷镇的毒品问题 是吧 |
[18:24] | I had it under control. | 我已经控制住了 |
[18:26] | You know, Jughead, maybe your father is right. | 猪头 也许你父亲是对的 |
[18:28] | If it’s as dangerous as he says it is, | 如果像他说的那样危险 |
[18:30] | maybe this whole deputy program… | 也许整个辅警项目 |
[18:33] | maybe it’s not such a good idea for the Serpents. | 对毒蛇帮来说不是好主意 |
[18:35] | Your mother’s right, boy. | 你妈说得对 儿子 |
[18:36] | No, don’t listen to her. | 不 别听她的 |
[18:40] | If I see or hear | 如果我看到或听到 |
[18:42] | about any other Serpents | 毒蛇帮的人 |
[18:43] | trying to take the law into their own hands again, | 再擅自执法 |
[18:45] | I swear, I’ll throw your asses in jail. | 我发誓 我就把你们关起来 |
[18:53] | Looks like you’ll be sitting the next few rounds out, sugar. | 看来接下来你只能坐冷板凳了 宝贝 |
[19:03] | Keller trained you up good, huh, Red? | 凯勒把你训练得很好啊 红发小子 |
[19:05] | Yeah, a little. | 还行吧 |
[19:10] | What the hell are you doing here, Elio? | 你来干什么 埃利奥 |
[19:11] | I heard this old gym had reopened. Thought I’d drop by. | 我听说旧拳馆重新开放了 就过来看看 |
[19:14] | Quite the stable of fighters you got here. | 你这不少能打的啊 |
[19:16] | If I’m not mistaken, I’ve seen a few of these faces before. | 没认错的话 有几个人我见过吧 |
[19:19] | – Who’s this clown? – He’s a crook. | -这个小丑是谁 -他是个罪犯 |
[19:21] | No one you need to know. | 你不用认识 |
[19:22] | I’m a boxing manager looking for new talent. | 我是拳击经理 正在寻找人才 |
[19:24] | So, the moment you boys wanna start earning some cash money, | 你们想赚钱了 |
[19:26] | come see me at Casa Grande Gym. | 就来卡萨格兰德拳馆找我 |
[19:27] | Elio, no one here is looking for your business. | 埃利奥 我们这没人想跟你合作 |
[19:30] | Okay? So take a hike. | 懂了吗 滚吧 |
[19:32] | Leave, or I’ll throw your ass out myself. | 快走 不然我就把你扔出去 |
[19:40] | Mom, Dad… | 妈 爸 |
[19:43] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:44] | If you’re open to it, | 如果你们愿意 |
[19:45] | I think you should consider seeing a marriage counselor. | 我觉得你们应该去见见婚姻顾问 |
[19:48] | – Veronica– – You want us in therapy? | -维罗尼卡 -你想让我们接受治疗 |
[19:50] | You wouldn’t be the first mobster to see a therapist, Daddy. | 爸 你不是第一个见心理医生的黑帮成员 |
[19:53] | There is nothing for us to discuss. | 我们没什么好聊的 |
[19:55] | Maybe I should call the Monsignor to remind you that marriage | 也许我应该找主教来提醒你 |
[19:59] | is ordained by God, and therefore, non-negotiable. | 结婚是上帝的安排 所以不容商榷 |
[20:03] | Mom, what do you think? You have the most to lose. | 妈妈 你觉得呢 你损失最大 |
[20:05] | Veronica, I’m not gonna beg | 维罗尼卡 我才不会乞求 |
[20:07] | for forgiveness or mercy from your father. | 你父亲的宽恕或仁慈 |
[20:10] | He’s clearly given up. | 他显然已经放弃了 |
[20:12] | Well, I haven’t. | 我还没有 |
[20:14] | I’m still fighting for this family | 经历了这么多事 |
[20:16] | after everything. After… | 我还在为这个家庭而战 |
[20:19] | How many times did you try to kill Archie? | 你想杀亚奇多少次来着 |
[20:22] | Water under the bridge. | 都过去了 |
[20:24] | Really? You trying to murder my boyfriend | 是吗 你谋杀我男友 |
[20:28] | is water under the bridge? | 都过去了 |
[20:34] | You raised me to believe | 你教育我 |
[20:36] | that family was the most important thing in the whole world. | 万事要以家为重 |
[20:39] | And I stupidly believed it. | 我还愚蠢地信了 |
[20:42] | And it cost me Archie. | 我为此失去了亚奇 |
[20:44] | When he came back and you were in the hospital, | 他回来后 你进了医院 |
[20:47] | I chose you over Archie. | 我选择了你而不是亚奇 |
[20:48] | I broke up with him because you were on death’s door. | 我和他分手是因为你要死了 |
[20:51] | And I thought, “We need to come together, all of us. | 我想着 我们要团结一心 |
[20:54] | We need to rally around Daddy and give him strength… | 我们要在爸爸身边给他力量 |
[20:58] | so that he doesn’t die.” And now… | 这样他就不会死了 而现在 |
[21:01] | you have the gall | 你胆敢 |
[21:03] | to break apart our family. | 让我们的家庭破裂 |
[21:07] | You made your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[21:10] | But this ship has sailed, mija. | 但木已成舟 亲爱的 |
[21:13] | So grow up and accept it. | 成熟点 接受现实吧 |
[21:19] | What’s he like? | 他这人怎么样 |
[21:20] | Younger than I thought. | 比我想象的年轻 |
[21:21] | Also, count him among the Hot Dads of Riverdale, | 而且他算得上河谷镇的人气老爸 |
[21:24] | because Mr. Evernever is a yummy snack. | 因为艾弗耐沃先生太可口了 |
[21:27] | He’s also a great listener. | 他还是很好的倾听者 |
[21:29] | Cheryl, this is huge. | 谢丽尔 事关重大 |
[21:31] | You’re in with Edgar, | 你见到埃德加了 |
[21:33] | which means I have a few questions I need you to ask him, okay? | 我有几个问题需要你问他 好吗 |
[21:36] | Why did Edgar decide to come to Riverdale now, | 为什么埃德加决定现在来河谷镇 |
[21:38] | and how many members does | 还有他打算招募 |
[21:39] | he plan on recruiting? And most importantly– | 多少成员 最重要的是 |
[21:42] | Excuse you! We are having a private conversation. | 不好意思 我们正在进行私人谈话 |
[21:45] | Can you leave? | 你能离开吗 |
[21:49] | Go on, cousin. | 继续 姐妹 |
[21:50] | You said Edgar recorded your interview. | 你说埃德加录下了你的面试 |
[21:52] | I need you to find out where he stores those tapes. | 你得找出他把那些录音带放在哪了 |
[21:54] | If I can get my hands on my mom and Polly’s, | 如果我能拿到我妈和波莉的 |
[21:56] | then the Farm won’t have any leverage over my family. | 那农场就没有我家的把柄了 |
[21:59] | I’ll try my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[22:01] | Tbh, | 说实话 |
[22:03] | I kinda enjoyed talking to Eddie. | 我有点喜欢和埃迪聊天 |
[22:06] | I swear, if I never eat anything other than these burgers again, | 我发誓 哪怕以后只能吃这些汉堡 |
[22:09] | I’d die a happy man. | 我都开心 |
[22:12] | Hey, Mad Dog. You all right? | 疯狗 你还好吧 |
[22:15] | I finally found my grandma and little brother. | 我终于找到了奶奶和弟弟 |
[22:18] | They moved into some apartment building that’s falling apart. | 他们搬进了一栋破旧的公寓楼 |
[22:21] | It’s been taken over by drug dealers in weird masks. | 那栋楼被戴着奇怪面具的毒贩接管了 |
[22:25] | – What, like gargoyle masks? – Yeah. | -什么 石像鬼面具吗 -是的 |
[22:28] | They’re cooking drugs out of some vacant apartments | 他们在没人住的公寓里制毒 |
[22:30] | and my grandma and brother are right there. | 我的奶奶和弟弟就在那里 |
[22:32] | We’ll get them out. | 我们会把他们弄出来的 |
[22:33] | What, we’re gonna move my family into the gym? | 什么 我们要把我的家人弄到拳馆吗 |
[22:35] | No, not your family. | 不 不是你的家人 |
[22:37] | I’m talking about the Gargoyles. | 我是说石像鬼 |
[22:39] | We’re gonna get rid of the Gargoyles. | 我们要除掉石像鬼 |
[23:00] | It was right there on my desk. | 它就在我的桌子上 |
[23:02] | I got the message loud and clear. | 信息很明确 |
[23:05] | They want me dead. | 他们想要我的命 |
[23:07] | Who? | 谁 |
[23:09] | Someone looking for payback. | 想报复我的人 |
[23:11] | One of our enemies. Maybe the St. Clairs. | 我们的敌人 也许是圣克莱尔家 |
[23:15] | Or your father. | 或是你父亲 |
[23:17] | Oh, my God, Mom. | 天啊 妈妈 |
[23:25] | I drove past the building. | 我开车经过了那栋大楼 |
[23:27] | Jug, Mad Dog was right. | 猪头 疯狗说得没错 |
[23:28] | I saw Gargoyles coming in and out like they own the place. | 我看见石像鬼们进进出出 像在自己家一样 |
[23:30] | – How many? – A lot. | -有多少人 -很多 |
[23:32] | That must be where Kurtz is doing his cooking. | 那里一定是库尔茨制毒的地方 |
[23:34] | Well, should we go to your dad? | 我们要去找你爸吗 |
[23:35] | No, that’s the nuclear option. | 不 那是终极方案 |
[23:36] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[23:37] | Besides, my dad doesn’t even want us on the street. | 而且 我爸根本不想让我们露面 |
[23:40] | I’ll talk to the guys. | 我去跟大家说 |
[23:41] | See if they’re willing to risk their necks against the Gargoyles. | 看看他们愿不愿意与石像鬼拼死一战 |
[23:44] | Or my dad for that matter. | 或者问问我爸 |
[23:45] | Well, count us in, too. | 把我们也算进去 |
[23:46] | Me, Mad Dog and the crew. | 我 疯狗还有团队 |
[23:48] | They can fight. | 他们很能打 |
[23:49] | – Every last one of them. – More the merrier. | -每个人都能 -多多益善 |
[23:54] | Before we begin, Mr. Evernever, | 开始前 艾弗耐沃先生 |
[23:56] | may I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗 |
[23:58] | These tapes you’re making, what are they for? | 你录的这些录音带 有什么用 |
[24:01] | Many of our members like to refer back to them from time to time. | 我们许多成员喜欢时不时回顾一下 |
[24:05] | Track their growth. | 跟踪他们的进步 |
[24:06] | And where do you store these tapes? | 那你把这些录音带都放在哪 |
[24:10] | In a secure location. | 一个安全的地方 |
[24:12] | On the premises? | 在这栋房子里吗 |
[24:19] | Why are you so concerned about the tapes, Cheryl? | 你为什么对录音带这么关心 谢丽尔 |
[24:24] | No. No concern. | 不 不是关心 |
[24:27] | Just… curious. | 就是…好奇 |
[24:29] | Curious? | 好奇 |
[24:31] | Before we get back to the interview, uh, | 我们继续采访前 |
[24:33] | I’d like to show you something first. | 我想先给你看样东西 |
[24:36] | Something I think you’ll find very… | 一个我认为会对你 |
[24:40] | illuminating. | 有启发的东西 |
[24:43] | – If you’ll follow me. – I’d be honored. | -请跟我来 -不胜荣幸 |
[24:46] | Cheryl… | 谢丽尔… |
[24:47] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[24:49] | It’s just down this hall. | 就在走廊尽头 |
[24:51] | You asked about our files. They’re right here. | 你问我们档案的事 就在这里 |
[24:53] | But that looks like a broom closet. | 但那看起来像个杂物间 |
[24:56] | Tomorrow night we’re having a get together for new members. | 明晚我们会为新成员们举办一个聚会 |
[24:59] | Will you join us? | 你来吗 |
[25:01] | Sounds unmissable. Will all of the Farmies be there? | 听起来不容错过啊 所有的农场成员都会去吗 |
[25:06] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[25:08] | After you. | 你先请 |
[25:10] | Wait. | 等等 |
[25:12] | What happens in here? | 这里怎么了 |
[25:27] | Cheryl, I called you a dozen times. | 谢丽尔 我给你打了十几个电话 |
[25:29] | I was beyond worried. | 我特别担心你 |
[25:31] | Why? I texted you I was fine. | 为什么 我发短信说了我没事 |
[25:33] | Well, what was in that room Edgar took you to? | 埃德加带你去的那个房间里有什么 |
[25:35] | None of your business. | 跟你无关 |
[25:37] | Also, I’m done being your mole. | 还有 我不当你的间谍了 |
[25:39] | It’s disrespectful, not to mention illegal. | 太没礼貌了 而且还是违法的 |
[25:42] | Okay. Well, I was gonna say the same thing. | 好 我本来也想这么说的 |
[25:44] | You should stop going to the Farm before Edgar catches on to you. | 趁着埃德加还没盯上你 不要去农场了 |
[25:47] | Oh, I’m still going to go. | 我还是要去 |
[25:49] | I’m just done working for you. | 只是不帮你了 |
[25:51] | – Cheryl… – Toodles! | -谢丽尔… -拜拜 |
[26:01] | Did you send dead fish to Mom? | 是你给妈妈寄了死鱼吗 |
[26:04] | What on earth are you going on about now? | 你在说什么 |
[26:07] | Mom’s back at the Pembrooke hysterical | 妈妈回到佩姆布鲁克后情绪很激动 |
[26:09] | because someone wants her sleeping with the fishes. | 因为有人想让她在海底长眠 |
[26:13] | I can’t believe we’re still having this conversation. | 我不敢相信我们还要说这个 |
[26:15] | But here we go again. | 但我再说一遍 |
[26:17] | I had nothing to do with whatever happened to your mother. | 无论你妈出了什么事都与我无关 |
[26:20] | Well, then it was one of your associates. | 那就是你的生意伙伴 |
[26:22] | Or enemies. | 或是敌人 |
[26:24] | Are you sure it wasn’t just a prank? | 你确定不是恶作剧吗 |
[26:26] | It was a lot more than a prank. | 这比恶作剧严重得多 |
[26:28] | It was a not-so-veiled threat to her life. | 这是对她赤裸裸的死亡威胁 |
[26:31] | Daddy, you have to protect her. | 爸爸 你必须要保护她 |
[26:36] | What would you like me to do? | 你想让我怎么做 |
[26:37] | Don’t get a divorce. | 别离婚 |
[26:40] | Okay. Barring that, | 好吧 那就 |
[26:41] | don’t shun her in public | 不要在公共场合回避她 |
[26:43] | so the whole world sees that she’s alone, | 否则大家就会知道她是孤身一人 |
[26:45] | left twisting in the wind by her all-powerful husband. | 被她强大的丈夫落下了 |
[26:52] | I think I can get to the tapes | 我能从埃德加手中 |
[26:54] | Edgar has on my mom and Polly. | 拿到我妈和波莉的录音带 |
[26:56] | On a scale of one to ten, | 从一到十 |
[27:00] | how dangerous is you sneaking into the Farm gonna be? | 你潜入农场的危险程度是多少 |
[27:03] | Well, they’re still having the open house, so… | 他们开放日还没结束 所以… |
[27:07] | not as dangerous | 没有你和亚奇 |
[27:08] | as you and Archie raiding a building full of Gargoyles. | 突袭一栋满是石像鬼的大楼危险 |
[27:12] | This is the best pillow talk ever. | 这枕边谈话可还行 |
[27:19] | Today not only marks the opening of the Lodge Detention Center, | 今天不止标志着洛奇看守所的成立 |
[27:23] | it also represents a milestone for our town. | 这也是我们镇的一个里程碑 |
[27:26] | This building is our promise to you | 这座大楼就是我们向大家承诺 |
[27:28] | for a safer future. | 安全未来的见证 |
[27:30] | Today, we put our beloved families first. | 我们要以亲爱的家庭为重 |
[27:34] | And on that note, | 说到这个 |
[27:35] | I wouldn’t be here today | 我今天能站在这里 |
[27:37] | if not for the love and support of my daughter Veronica | 离不开我女儿维罗尼卡的爱和支持 |
[27:41] | and that of my wife, Hermione, the love of my life, | 以及我的妻子和挚爱赫敏 |
[27:44] | or as most of you call her, Madame Mayor. | 你们大多都叫她镇长夫人 |
[27:54] | All right, listen up. | 听着 |
[27:56] | This is it. | 就这样 |
[27:58] | Thanks to Mad Dog’s recon, we have a pretty decent idea | 多亏了疯狗的侦察 我们基本掌握了 |
[28:01] | of the layout of the apartment building. | 公寓楼的布局 |
[28:02] | But we still need to be vigilant in there. | 但我们进去后仍然要保持警惕 |
[30:19] | You’re good, Jug? | 你没事吧 猪头 |
[30:20] | Yeah. Thanks. | 嗯 谢了 |
[30:22] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:24] | I’ll take care of them. | 我来搞定他们 |
[30:26] | Go find that scumbag cook. | 去找那个卑鄙的制毒师 |
[30:51] | You gotta be kidding me. | 不是吧 |
[31:23] | Grab his hands. | 抓住他的手 |
[31:31] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[31:37] | You go. | 你走吧 |
[31:38] | I got Kurtz. | 库尔茨交给我 |
[31:50] | Hey, Jughead. | 猪头 |
[31:53] | I’m ready to ascend. | 我准备好飞升了 |
[31:55] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[32:09] | Jug… | 猪头 |
[32:10] | Don’t let Kurtz get away! | 别让库尔茨跑了 |
[32:26] | – Always good to see you, Hiram. – Ah, thank you, Monsignor. | -见到你总是很高兴 海勒姆 -谢谢 主教 |
[32:29] | Monsignor Montgomery. | 蒙哥马利主教 |
[32:38] | What was the Monsignor doing here? | 主教来这干什么 |
[32:40] | Delivering the news in person. | 当面来告诉我们 |
[32:45] | That our marriage has been annulled. | 我们的婚姻无效 |
[32:47] | – What? – You should be happy. | -什么 -你应该高兴 |
[32:49] | It’s much less public than a divorce. | 这比离婚要低调多了 |
[32:51] | And so far as our community is concerned, | 在镇上民众眼里 |
[32:55] | your mother remains under my protection. | 你母亲仍在我的保护之下 |
[32:57] | But in the eyes of God and the church, | 但在上帝和教会的眼中 |
[33:00] | it’s as if our marriage never existed. | 仿佛我们的婚姻从未存在过 |
[33:03] | That’s not what I wanted. | 这不是我想要的 |
[33:05] | Clearly not. | 显然 |
[33:07] | Since you did send your mother those dead fish. | 毕竟你都给你母亲送死鱼了 |
[33:09] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[33:10] | You know, it took me a while to figure this one out. | 我花了挺久才弄明白的 |
[33:13] | It was one of your more creative tactics. | 这算是你的奇招了 |
[33:16] | Threaten your mother’s life, | 威胁你母亲的生命 |
[33:18] | so that I had to protect her. | 这样我就得保护她了 |
[33:21] | That is what happened, isn’t it? | 事实如此吧 |
[33:27] | I thought if I could get you two | 我以为如果能让你俩 |
[33:29] | together in public | 在公共场合露面 |
[33:33] | you’d have to pretend. | 你们就得假装和好了 |
[33:36] | And… | 然后 |
[33:38] | if you pretended long enough, | 如果你们假装得够久 |
[33:43] | you’d start to feel the real thing again. | 就能旧情复燃了 |
[33:47] | But it’s over. | 但是都结束了 |
[33:49] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[33:51] | No matter what I do, | 不管我做什么 |
[33:54] | it’s over. | 都结束了 |
[33:56] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[33:58] | It’s over, mija. | 都结束了 宝贝 |
[34:21] | You’ve got guns now? | 你现在有枪了是吗 |
[34:23] | I just led my Serpents into a buzzsaw. | 我带着毒蛇帮钻进了圈套 |
[34:25] | It’s a miracle that none of us were killed. | 我们能活着已经是奇迹了 |
[34:27] | You wouldn’t be dodging stray bullets | 如果你不多管我的闲事 |
[34:29] | if you kept your nose out of my business. | 就不会险象环生了 |
[34:32] | I told you to stay out of it. | 我劝过你别插手 |
[34:34] | I think it’s time that you, Dad and I have a big talk. | 我觉得你和我还有我爸该好好谈谈了 |
[34:38] | Put all the cards on the table. | 开诚布公 |
[34:39] | I don’t care if his heart breaks. | 我不介意他会心寒 |
[34:42] | He needs to know exactly what you’re doing. | 他必须了解你的所作所为 |
[34:44] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不必 |
[34:46] | He and Jellybean aren’t a part of this. | 他和糖豆与此无关 |
[34:50] | This is between you and me, kiddo. | 这是咱俩之间的事 小子 |
[34:52] | Mano a mano. | 一对一 |
[34:58] | You caught us by surprise tonight. | 你今晚打了我们一个措手不及 |
[35:01] | That won’t happen again. | 不会有下次了 |
[35:02] | Slowly but surely, | 慢慢来 |
[35:04] | I’m going to choke your whole operation to death. | 我一定让你满盘皆输 |
[35:27] | Brothers and sisters. | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[35:29] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[35:32] | It warms my heart to see so many new faces with us here tonight, | 今晚见到这么多新人 我倍感欣慰 |
[35:38] | including our newest initiate, Cheryl Blossom. | 包括我们最新的成员 谢丽尔·布鲁森 |
[35:43] | Welcome to our community, Cheryl. | 欢迎加入我们的大家庭 谢丽尔 |
[35:44] | Damn it, Cheryl. Why? Why? | 见鬼 谢丽尔 为什么 |
[35:47] | May the one become many, | 愿三人成众 |
[35:48] | – and the many one. – And the many one. | -众志成城 -众志成城 |
[35:50] | It’s an alphanumeric system. | 这是按字母数字编号的 |
[35:53] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[35:54] | you’ve all come here tonight under great scrutiny | 你们背负着朋友 邻里 |
[35:57] | and judgment from your friends and neighbors, | 甚至可能是家人的 |
[36:01] | and possibly even your own family. | 监视和妄议 |
[36:03] | But only through great sacrifice will your lives be full. | 但只有经历牺牲才能所求圆满 |
[36:08] | Cooper. Cooper. | 库珀 库珀 |
[36:11] | The greater the sacrifice, the greater the bounty. | 牺牲越多 回报越多 |
[36:14] | Plant your seed. | 播种吧 |
[36:17] | Brothers and sisters, | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[36:19] | Plant it in the earth… | 种于泥土 |
[36:20] | Two down, one to go. | 搞定两个 还剩一个 |
[36:22] | …and watch it grow. | 见证它的生长 |
[36:26] | Spread it to others. | 使其蔓延 |
[36:34] | Hey, Mad Dog. | 疯狗 |
[36:36] | Any sign of Baby Teeth? | 有乳牙的踪迹了吗 |
[36:37] | No one’s seen him since the raid. | 突袭后就没人见过他了 |
[36:38] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[36:40] | Some of the guys are out looking for him. | 我们派一部分人找他去了 |
[36:43] | – How’s your family? – Oh, they’re good. | -你家人怎么样 -挺好的 |
[36:46] | They’ll be even better when I get them out of that building. | 等我带他们离开那栋楼就更好了 |
[36:48] | Where to? You got a place? | 去哪 你找到地方了吗 |
[36:49] | I do. | 嗯 |
[36:52] | Elio hooked me up with a house on the Northside. | 埃利奥给我介绍了一个北边的房子 |
[36:55] | Elio did? | 埃利奥 |
[36:58] | So, what? You have to fight for him? | 所以你要帮他打拳了吗 |
[37:00] | Come on, man. You saw that place. | 别这样 你也看了那地方 |
[37:02] | That’s not where I want my grandma living, | 我不能让我奶奶住那 |
[37:03] | my little brother growing up. | 让我弟在那长大 |
[37:05] | I hear that, Mad Dog, but you can’t trust Elio. | 我明白 疯狗 但你不能相信埃利奥 |
[37:08] | Of all the options before me, | 我所有的选择中 |
[37:11] | his is the best. | 他是最好的 |
[37:14] | I wouldn’t even be here if it wasn’t for you, Red. | 要不是为了你 我都不会在这 红发小子 |
[37:19] | I’ll never forget that. | 我不会忘的 |
[37:41] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:43] | The tapes of your recorded session with Edgar. | 你和埃德加会面的录音带 |
[37:46] | They have nothing on you now. You don’t have to go back. | 他们没你把柄了 你不用再回去了 |
[37:48] | But, Betty, I want to. | 贝蒂 但是我想回去 |
[37:50] | – I’m going to. – Why? | -我要回去 -为什么 |
[37:52] | You don’t listen to anyone, Cheryl, | 你从来不听别人的 谢丽尔 |
[37:54] | why Edgar Evernever? | 为什么要听埃德加·艾弗耐沃的 |
[37:55] | It’s not about Edgar, Betty. It’s about Jason. | 这与埃德加无关 贝蒂 是杰森 |
[38:03] | They let me see him. | 他们让我见到他了 |
[38:07] | Edgar took me to a room, | 埃德加带我去了一个房间 |
[38:10] | closed the door and… | 关上门 |
[38:12] | inside there was Jason, | 杰森在里面 |
[38:17] | my dearest brother. | 我亲爱的哥哥 |
[38:18] | Um, I don’t understand. | 什么意思 |
[38:20] | You heard his voice? | 你是听到他的声音了吗 |
[38:22] | – Like a seance? – No. | -降神会那种 -不 |
[38:25] | It was Jason. | 就是杰森 |
[38:26] | I know it sounds crazy, but I saw him, | 我知道这很不可思议 但我看见他了 |
[38:29] | talked to him in the flesh. | 和他面对面说话 |
[38:33] | I thought I would never see him again, | 我以为再也不会见到他了 |
[38:35] | but the Farm gave me back my brother. | 但是农场让我哥回来了 |
[38:45] | Thanks for meeting me here, Mom. | 谢谢你来这见我 妈 |
[38:49] | I had something that I wanted to ask you in person. | 我有些事想当面问你 |
[38:53] | What, honey? | 什么事 宝贝 |
[38:57] | Is the reason you’re so obsessed with the Farm | 你这么痴迷农场 |
[39:02] | because they let you talk to Charles? | 是因为他们让你和查尔斯说话了吗 |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:15] | Yes. I see my son. | 没错 我看见了我的儿子 |
[39:17] | And it’s like I never lost him. | 仿佛我从未失去过他 |
[39:20] | Oh, you… | 你 |
[39:21] | You would love your brother, Elizabeth. | 你会喜欢你兄弟的 伊丽莎白 |
[39:24] | He’s the most beautiful boy I have ever seen. | 他是我见过最英俊的男孩 |
[39:28] | Being with him | 和他在一起 |
[39:29] | is unlike anything I can ever imagine. | 真的无法想象 |
[39:34] | And it’s all because of Edgar. | 多亏了埃德加 |
[39:39] | Edgar brought me my son. | 埃德加带回了我的儿子 |
[39:42] | Mom… | 妈 |
[39:45] | can I meet him? | 我可以见见他吗 |
[39:46] | Charles? | 查尔斯吗 |
[39:48] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[40:03] | I was wondering when we’d finally meet. | 我一直想着我们什么时候才会见面 |
[40:06] | Me too, Mr. Evernever. | 我也是 艾弗耐沃先生 |
[40:11] | You’ve been busy. | 你是个大忙人啊 |
[40:14] | You know, Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[40:17] | I could always ask your mother | 我随时可以让你妈 |
[40:19] | and sister to give their testimony again. | 和你妹再作次证 |
[40:22] | And who’s to say I don’t have copies of those tapes in storage? | 再说了 谁说我没把录音带的备份 |
[40:27] | Off-site? | 放在别的地方 |
[40:31] | There. | 好了 |
[40:32] | So, please, tell me. | 所以 请告诉我 |
[40:37] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[40:42] | Everything. | 一切 |
[40:47] | Start from the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[40:52] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[40:54] | Found this outside. | 在外面找到了这个 |
[40:59] | Is there Fresh-Aid in this? | 里面有鲜能吗 |
[41:00] | No, but there’s a Quest Card. | 没有 但有张任务卡 |
[41:05] | “Defang the wolf cub.” | “拔掉幼狼的牙” |
[41:10] | Looks like a tooth. | 看起来像颗牙 |
[41:15] | Jug… | 猪头 |
[41:17] | Baby Teeth. | 乳牙 |
[41:20] | Or what’s left of him. | 或是他剩下的 |
[41:22] | Terry, I’m getting close to the clearing that | 泰利 我正在靠近那些驴友说的 |
[41:26] | the hiker called about. | 空地区域 |
[41:30] | But I don’t see any… | 但我没看到 |