时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | Thank you for agreeing to help me. | 谢谢你答应帮我 |
[00:11] | If I could go undercover, I would. | 如果能去做卧底 我肯定会的 |
[00:13] | Have you ever experienced the loss of a loved one? | 你失去过挚爱的人吗 |
[00:16] | My brother Jason. | 我哥杰森 |
[00:17] | Memories are often painful. | 回忆经常让人痛苦不堪 |
[00:19] | But they don’t have to be. | 但是不必如此 |
[00:20] | Well, I’m done being your mole. | 我不当你的间谍了 |
[00:22] | Okay. Well, you should stop going to the Farm | 趁着埃德加还没盯上你 |
[00:23] | before Edgar catches on to you. | 不要去农场了 |
[00:25] | I’m still going to go. | 我还是要去 |
[00:26] | Is the reason you’re so obsessed with the Farm | 你这么痴迷农场 |
[00:29] | because they let you talk to Charles? | 是因为他们让你和查尔斯说话了吗 |
[00:31] | Yes. I see my son. | 没错 我看见了我的儿子 |
[00:33] | Tell me. What do you want to know? | 告诉我 你想知道什么 |
[00:35] | Everything. | 一切 |
[00:36] | Start from the beginning. | 从头开始 |
[00:37] | Ricky, listen to me, you don’t want to do this. | 里基 听我说 不要这样 |
[00:39] | If I don’t do this, the Gargoyles, they won’t protect me. | 如果我不这样做 石像鬼就不会保护我了 |
[00:42] | Jug, Mad Dog was right. | 猪头 疯狗说得没错 |
[00:43] | I saw Gargoyles coming in and out like they own the place. | 我看见石像鬼们进进出出 像在自己家一样 |
[00:46] | That must be where Kurtz is doing his cooking. | 那里一定是库尔茨制毒的地方 |
[00:48] | I’m ready to ascend. | 我准备好飞升了 |
[00:49] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[00:54] | Elio hooked me up with a house on the Northside. | 埃利奥给我介绍了一个北边的房子 |
[00:56] | So, what? You have to fight for him? | 所以你要帮他打拳了吗 |
[00:57] | Come on, man. You saw that place. | 别这样 你也看了那地方 |
[00:59] | Terry, I’m getting close to the clearing. | 特里 我快到空地了 |
[01:01] | I don’t see any… | 我看不到任何 |
[01:10] | Poor Baby Teeth. | 可怜的乳牙 |
[01:12] | Brandon Morris was his real name. We ID’ed him from his prints. | 他叫布兰登·莫里斯 根据指纹确认了身份 |
[01:15] | First glance, | 乍一看 |
[01:17] | very similar to how you found Ben and Dilton. | 跟你们发现本和迪尔顿的情形很像 |
[01:19] | But I don’t know. | 但我说不好 |
[01:22] | I need your help, son, please. | 我需要你的帮助 拜托了 |
[01:27] | Yeah, of course. | 没问题 |
[01:31] | These blue lips are the same. | 嘴唇都一样呈蓝色 |
[01:33] | Markings on his back are the same, too. | 他背上的符号也一样 |
[01:40] | But his missing teeth, that’s the twist. | 但他少了几颗牙 和之前不一样 |
[01:48] | This might be a copycat killer. | 这可能是模仿杀手 |
[01:49] | I mean, it could be the same guy | 可能是同一个人 |
[01:50] | that went after Ben and Dilton, | 杀了本和迪尔顿 |
[01:51] | but they were willing participants. | 但他们是自愿参与 |
[01:54] | Baby Teeth struggled. | 而乳牙挣扎过 |
[01:56] | Maybe the brutality of his death was the message. | 也许他的惨死就是在传递讯息 |
[01:58] | Like a warning that he’s back | 像是警告他回来了 |
[02:01] | and he’s angry. | 而且很生气 |
[02:03] | The Gargoyle King? | 石像鬼王 |
[02:04] | The real one. | 真正的 |
[02:12] | You already know who I am, Betty. | 你已经知道我是谁了 贝蒂 |
[02:14] | No. | 不 |
[02:16] | I don’t have a clue. | 我一点也不知道 |
[02:17] | I’ve done a deep-dive on the Internet, | 我在网上深挖过了 |
[02:19] | and there’s no record of anyone named Edgar Evernever. | 没有任何关于埃德加·艾弗耐沃的记录 |
[02:27] | Many years ago, | 许多年前 |
[02:29] | I was a very different man. | 我和现在判若两人 |
[02:33] | My life was in tatters, so I left it behind | 生活一团糟 所以我离开了 |
[02:39] | and I walked in the desert to die. | 我到沙漠里寻死 |
[02:41] | Till I stumbled upon a tree on a hill beside a farm. | 直到我在一家农场旁边的山上发现一棵树 |
[02:45] | I was in Death’s clutches. | 我已经濒临死亡了 |
[02:47] | And somehow I stumbled to the door of that farm, | 不知怎的 我跌跌撞撞地走到农场门口 |
[02:51] | and I knocked. | 敲了敲门 |
[02:55] | When I awoke, I was in a white room. | 当我醒来时 身在白色的房间里 |
[02:57] | I was being tended to by a kind, elderly farmer. | 被一个善良的老农照顾着 |
[03:00] | And I said, “How can I repay you?” | 我问 “我该怎么报答你” |
[03:03] | So she put me to work on her farm. | 她就让我在她的农场工作 |
[03:06] | I ploughed those fields, and I sowed them with seed, | 我耕田播种 |
[03:09] | and I watched them grow into something beautiful. | 我看着它们长成美丽的作物 |
[03:14] | I felt reborn. | 我恍若重生 |
[03:16] | After that, I made it my sacred duty | 在那之后 我把开自己的农场 |
[03:19] | to open my own farm, | 作为神圣的职责 |
[03:21] | where I could welcome lost souls wandering in the darkness. | 我会在那里迎接迷失在黑暗中的灵魂 |
[03:27] | It’s a nice story, | 故事真好听 |
[03:28] | but it doesn’t explain how you’ve convinced my mom | 但这无法解释你如何让我妈相信 |
[03:31] | that she can see her dead son. | 她能见到死去的儿子 |
[03:34] | Here we strive | 我们在这奋斗 |
[03:37] | to create a safe place | 创造一个安全的地方 |
[03:39] | where wounded people can heal | 受伤的人可以在这里痊愈 |
[03:43] | and become the best versions of themselves. | 成为最好的自己 |
[03:46] | But, first, | 但首先 |
[03:48] | they must open themselves to that process. | 他们必须接受这个过程 |
[03:58] | No, but really, how does my mom see her dead son? | 说真的 我妈怎么会看到死去的儿子 |
[04:01] | Do you have someone dress up like Charles? | 是有人打扮得像查尔斯吗 |
[04:11] | All right, boys, bring it in. | 各位 过来 |
[04:14] | Look, I know you’re all pissed about Baby Teeth– | 我知道 乳牙的事把你们都气坏了 |
[04:16] | Damn right. | 没错 |
[04:17] | And his killer will be caught. | 凶手会落网的 |
[04:19] | I swear to you. | 我向你们发誓 |
[04:20] | But, in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[04:23] | we honor our fallen brother. | 我们要向死去的兄弟致敬 |
[04:24] | How the hell do we do that? | 怎么致敬呢 |
[04:27] | I’m dedicating my next match to Baby Teeth. | 我要把下一场比赛献给乳牙 |
[04:30] | No one asked you, Mad Dog. | 没人请你 疯狗 |
[04:32] | Why are you even here? | 你干吗来 |
[04:33] | Because Baby Teeth was my brother, too. | 因为乳牙也是我兄弟 |
[04:35] | Wait, Mad Dog, what match? | 等下 疯狗 什么比赛 |
[04:38] | Did Elio already hook you up with one? | 埃利奥帮你搭上什么比赛了 |
[04:39] | There’s a boxing tournament this weekend | 本周末有一场拳击锦标赛 |
[04:41] | called the Gilded Gloves. | 叫金手套 |
[04:42] | I was gonna fight to win. | 我参赛本来是为了赢 |
[04:44] | But now, I’m gonna fight to win and honor Baby Teeth. | 但现在不仅要打赢 还要向乳牙致敬 |
[04:50] | How’s your boxing career these days, Archie? | 你最近的拳击事业如何 亚奇 |
[04:52] | Your pal Elio is organizing a boxing event | 你哥们埃利奥要组织一场拳击比赛 |
[04:55] | called the Gilded Gloves. | 名叫”金手套” |
[04:56] | Brawny young men, shirtless and in shorts, go on. | 强壮的少年 穿着短裤赤膊上阵 继续 |
[04:59] | I was thinking, maybe you could | 我在想 也许你能 |
[05:01] | help get the El Royale crew a spot in the tournament. | 帮埃尔罗亚尔的人获得比赛资格 |
[05:03] | The guys could use a win, or at least a boost | 大家需要一场胜利 至少在乳牙出事之后 |
[05:06] | after what happened to Baby Teeth. | 需要有一场胜利 |
[05:08] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽力吧 |
[05:10] | Good morning, my dear Riverdale High constituents and comrades. | 亲爱的河谷镇高中的同学和同志们 早上好 |
[05:14] | A lot of you have been asking about | 很多人一直都在问 |
[05:15] | the Farm’s Student Advocacy group. | 农场的学生维权组织 |
[05:17] | Well, here’e the skinny. | 内部消息来了 |
[05:21] | Sign up sheets are posted throughout the school. | 整个学校都贴满了报名表 |
[05:23] | The club is open to all students. | 俱乐部向全体同学开放 |
[05:25] | Where the one become many, and the many become one. | 三人成众 众志成城 |
[05:29] | So uncap those pens, | 所以摘下笔帽 |
[05:31] | sharpen those pencils, and sign up. | 削好铅笔 报名吧 |
[05:33] | A little birdie told me it’s what all the cool kids are doing. | 有人告诉我这是所有酷小孩都在做 |
[05:39] | Invasion of the Body Snatchers continues. | 《天外魔花》还在上映 |
[05:41] | So, let me get this straight, | 我还没搞清楚 |
[05:43] | the reason Cheryl is all-in on the Farm | 谢丽尔为了农场不顾一切 |
[05:45] | is that she gets to see and talk to Jason? | 就是为了能和杰森见面聊天 |
[05:50] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:51] | My mom’s entirely convinced | 我妈完全相信 |
[05:53] | that she’s seeing and talking to Charles, | 她在跟失踪多年的儿子 |
[05:55] | her long-lost son. | 查尔斯见面聊天 |
[05:58] | What if you prove that Charles was dead? | 如果你证明查尔斯已经死了呢 |
[06:00] | I mean, your mom’s lost touch with reality, | 你妈已经脱离了现实 |
[06:02] | so maybe the best way to snap her out of her delusions | 所以也许让她从幻想中清醒过来的最好方法 |
[06:05] | is with a harsh dose of truth. | 就是告诉她残酷的事实 |
[06:07] | Like, prove that Charles is dead. | 比如 证明查尔斯死了 |
[06:08] | Or basically anything that will refute these fantasies | 或者想办法证明埃德加·艾弗耐沃编造的 |
[06:11] | that Edgar Evernever is spinning. | 都是幻想 |
[06:14] | No, unfortunately, I only have a name, Charles Smith. | 不 可惜我只知道名字 查尔斯·史密斯 |
[06:19] | He was raised in the Sisters of Quiet Mercy, | 他是在”慈祥安静的修女们”长大的 |
[06:21] | but they turned him out when he was 18. | 但他18岁的时候就被赶走了 |
[06:28] | Well, I appreciate you trying. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[06:33] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[06:35] | Whatever the Farm did with Cheryl, | 无论农场对谢丽尔做了什么 |
[06:37] | I’m holding you responsible. | 你得负责 |
[06:39] | How the hell did my girlfriend | 我的女朋友怎么一夜之间 |
[06:40] | become Queen of the Farmies overnight? | 就成农场女王了 |
[06:41] | It’s Edgar. | 是埃德加 |
[06:43] | He is a con artist. | 他是个骗子 |
[06:44] | He’s somehow convinced my mom and Cheryl | 他不知怎么说服了我妈和谢丽尔 |
[06:49] | that they can, | 说她们能够 |
[06:53] | uh, talk to the dead. | 跟死人说话 |
[06:56] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:59] | Cheryl thinks she’s been talking to Jason. | 谢丽尔觉得她在和杰森聊天 |
[07:01] | She says she sees him. | 她说她看见他了 |
[07:03] | But Jason’s dead. | 但是杰森死了 |
[07:05] | Everybody knows that Jason’s dead. | 大家都知道 |
[07:08] | True. | 是啊 |
[07:10] | And there’s proof that Jason’s dead, | 有证据证明杰森已经死了 |
[07:13] | that he was murdered. | 他被谋杀了 |
[07:15] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[07:21] | I’m going to send you a video, Toni, | 我给你发个视频 托妮 |
[07:25] | of Clifford Blossom shooting Jason. | 克利福德·布鲁森射杀杰森的视频 |
[07:32] | I kept a copy of it on my laptop. | 我笔记本里有备份 |
[07:35] | Show it to Cheryl, | 给谢丽尔看 |
[07:36] | and hopefully it will be enough to snap her back into reality. | 希望这能让她重回现实 |
[07:43] | Oh, hold on. Will you give me a second? | 等等 稍等一下 |
[07:44] | I think this is my dad. | 好像是我爸的电话 |
[07:58] | Veronica Lodge, don’t suppose I need to tell you | 维罗尼卡·洛奇 不用我告诉你 |
[08:00] | this is a men’s steam room. | 这是男士桑拿房吧 |
[08:02] | I came to talk business. | 我是来谈生意的 |
[08:07] | I want to get in on the Gilded Gloves. | 我想参加”金手指” |
[08:09] | You don’t know the first thing about boxing. | 你对拳击一无所知 |
[08:11] | You’d be surprised by what I know | 你肯定不知道我有多了解 |
[08:13] | about hot, shirtless, muscular bruisers. | 火辣 赤裸上身 肌肉发达的拳手 |
[08:18] | Starting with Archie Andrews. | 比如亚奇安德鲁斯 |
[08:19] | If memory serves, | 我没记错的话 |
[08:21] | he almost beat your prizefighter, Randy Ronson. | 他差点就打败了你的职业拳手兰迪·龙森 |
[08:24] | Archie’s a bum, | 亚奇是打野拳的 |
[08:25] | and bums have no place in my tournament. | 野拳手不能参加我的比赛 |
[08:27] | Now get the hell out of my steam room. | 离开我的桑拿房 |
[08:31] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | But remember this. | 但你记住 |
[08:36] | Remember I tried to keep things civil. | 记住我先礼后兵了 |
[08:46] | He suffered a myriad of traumas, | 他遭受了无数创伤 |
[08:49] | but our good friend here died from loss of blood. | 但我们的好朋友是因为被拔去牙齿 |
[08:53] | From the pulling of his teeth, | 导致失血过多而死 |
[08:54] | which occurred pre-mortem. | 这是死前发生的 |
[08:59] | There’s one more ghoulish detail I discovered during the autopsy. | 尸检时我又发现了一个恐怖的细节 |
[09:04] | There was something lodged in his throat. | 有东西卡在他的喉咙里了 |
[09:08] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[09:11] | A matchbook from the Maple Club. | 枫木俱乐部的火柴盒 |
[09:13] | I thought I’d seen the true face of evil. | 我以为我见识过了邪恶的真面目 |
[09:16] | But this, | 但这事 |
[09:18] | whoever did this isn’t even human. | 真不是人干的 |
[09:30] | Any idea how one of your matchbooks | 你知道你的火柴盒 |
[09:32] | ended up in Baby Teeth’s throat? | 为什么会在乳牙的喉咙里吗 |
[09:35] | Well, they are complimentary to all of our guests. | 这是免费送给客人的 |
[09:39] | We don’t recommend they ingest them. | 我们并不建议食用 |
[09:41] | I do recall this young man being here a few nights ago. | 但我记得这个年轻人几天前的晚上来过 |
[09:46] | He was here with some friends. | 他和几个朋友一起来的 |
[09:48] | Ex-cons, but charming. | 都是前科犯 但是很帅 |
[09:51] | Anyway, this Baby Teeth | 这个乳牙 |
[09:54] | left the Maple Club with a grin on his face, | 离开枫木俱乐部时 脸上带着笑容 |
[09:57] | and alive. | 生龙活虎 |
[09:59] | My girl Rosemary fulfilled his fantasy. | 我们这的罗丝玛丽实现了他的幻想 |
[10:05] | What on Eve’s Earth? | 什么情况 |
[10:24] | All right, okay. | 别轻举妄动 |
[10:30] | I got him cuffed in the back of my cruiser. | 我把他拷在我的巡逻车后座了 |
[10:33] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他跑不了 |
[10:34] | Is there anything else you guys can tell us about him? | 你们对他还知道些什么吗 |
[10:36] | Like his name or where he’s from? | 比如他的名字 是哪里人 |
[10:41] | Martin, but they all use an alias. | 马丁 但是他们都用假名 |
[10:44] | Did something seem different about him? | 他看起来有什么不一样的地方吗 |
[10:45] | Yes. | 有 |
[10:46] | Martin likes to take Fizzle Rocks to enhance the experience, | 马丁喜欢靠嘶嘶泡泡丸加强体验感 |
[10:50] | but this was different. | 但这次不一样 |
[10:52] | The high hit him like a truck. | 药效太过猛烈 |
[10:53] | He started foaming at the mouth, | 他开始口吐白沫 |
[10:55] | freaking out. | 发疯了 |
[10:56] | This was helpful. | 这些很有帮助 |
[10:57] | If anything else comes up, please give me a call. | 如果你还想起什么事 请打给我 |
[11:04] | And we are live in three, two, one… | 直播倒计时 三 二 一 |
[11:08] | This is Alice Smith, | 我是艾丽丝·史密斯 |
[11:09] | and I am here with Veronica Lodge, | 站在我身后的是维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[11:11] | promoter of the Southside’s El Royale Boxing Club. | 南区埃尔罗亚尔拳馆的出资人 |
[11:14] | Veronica, | 维罗尼卡 |
[11:15] | would you like to tell us about your latest business venture? | 不如你和大家说说你最近的商业活动吧 |
[11:17] | 本地新闻 埃尔罗亚尔拳击馆盛大开张 | |
[11:17] | Our athletic facility | 我们的体育馆 |
[11:18] | will help you reach your fitness goals | 会在有趣 经典而充满竞争的环境下 |
[11:20] | in a fun, classic, competitive environment. | 帮助大家达到自己的健身目标 |
[11:23] | Our trained staff features | 我们训练有素的教练 |
[11:25] | some of the toughest fighters in the state, | 会与本州最强悍的拳手一起合作 |
[11:27] | including up-and-coming boxer Archie Andrews. | 包括新秀拳手亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[11:31] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[11:33] | Hi, I’m Archie Andrews, | 我是亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[11:34] | owner, trainer, and fighter here at the El Royale Boxing Club. | 埃尔罗亚尔拳馆馆主 教练兼拳手 |
[11:37] | Join now, and your first three personal training sessions with me | 现在加入我们 我的前三节训练课 |
[11:40] | are completely free. | 完全免费 |
[11:44] | I got one more thing to say, a message for Randy Ronson. | 我还想对兰迪·龙森说句话 |
[11:47] | This Friday night at the Gilded Gloves, | 本周五晚在金手套 |
[11:49] | I want my rematch. | 我想再比一次 |
[11:51] | Me and you. | 你和我 |
[11:52] | Let’s settle this for good. | 一次定输赢 |
[11:55] | Strong words from a local hero. | 一位当地英雄的豪言壮语 |
[11:58] | Live from the Southside, | 来自南区的现场直播 |
[11:59] | I’m Alice Smith, RIVW. | 我是RIVW的艾丽丝·史密斯 |
[12:04] | Your mother has thrown down the gauntlet. | 你母亲采取行动了 |
[12:07] | She’s filed for divorce. | 她申请了离婚 |
[12:09] | Her lawyers issued the papers today, | 她的律师今天发来了离婚文件 |
[12:11] | but I haven’t signed yet. | 但是我还没签字 |
[12:13] | Has she started seeing someone? | 她开始谈恋爱了吗 |
[12:16] | Well, she does spend most of her time at the Farm, | 她大部分时间都待在农场 |
[12:18] | presumably with Edgar. | 有可能是和埃德加 |
[12:20] | Who’s a con artist. | 他是个骗子 |
[12:21] | He’s got her thinking she’s seeing Charles. | 他让她以为自己见到了查尔斯 |
[12:24] | That’s impossible, Charles is dead. | 不可能 查尔斯已经死了 |
[12:26] | Yeah, but I don’t have physical proof of that. | 但我没有实质的证明 |
[12:28] | I don’t have a body, I don’t have ashes. | 我没有尸体 没有骨灰 |
[12:32] | You know, you don’t need a body or ashes, Betty, | 你不需要尸体或骨灰 贝蒂 |
[12:36] | just a stone. | 只要墓碑就行 |
[12:39] | A piece of granite will do. | 一块花岗石就行 |
[12:43] | I must admit, that was a bold move, challenging Randy. | 必须承认 挑战兰迪是个大胆的决定 |
[12:46] | So does that mean the El Royale boxers | 这是不是说明埃尔罗亚尔的拳手 |
[12:48] | will get to be part of the Gilded Gloves? | 能参加金手套了 |
[12:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[12:51] | Only thing is, your boy’s going to have to move up a weight class. | 唯一的问题是你的拳手要上升一个重量级 |
[12:54] | Randy’s fighting in the middleweight division now. | 兰迪现在打的是中量级比赛 |
[12:58] | – Fine. – Great. | -行 -很好 |
[13:00] | I’m hosting at my gym. | 拳赛在我拳馆里进行 |
[13:02] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[13:03] | We’ll flip for the venue. | 我们掷筹码来选场地 |
[13:07] | Heads for Archie’s gym, tails for your gym. | 正面选亚奇的拳馆 反面选你的 |
[13:16] | Heads. | 正面 |
[13:17] | We’ll see you at the El Royale. | 埃尔罗亚尔拳馆见 |
[13:22] | When he finally comes down, | 等他恢复正常 |
[13:23] | we’ll ask him where he got the Fizzle Rocks. | 我们就问他是在哪儿买到嘶嘶泡泡丸的 |
[13:25] | My bet is still Kurtz. | 我猜还是库尔兹 |
[13:27] | Wouldn’t mind asking him | 还要问他 |
[13:28] | if he knows anything about Baby Teeth, either. | 知不知道乳牙的事 |
[13:30] | I’ll have Forensics run a test on the Fizzle Rocks he had on him. | 我会让鉴证科检测他体内的嘶嘶泡泡丸 |
[13:38] | Why would you show this to me? | 你为什么给我看这个 |
[13:40] | Because you needed to be reminded of the truth. | 因为要提醒你事情的真相 |
[13:43] | Cheryl, you’re not talking to Jason at the Farm. | 谢丽尔 在农场和你说话的不是杰森 |
[13:46] | The truth is all right there, in this video. | 真相就在这个视频里 |
[13:49] | Toni, this video is clearly fabricated. | 托妮 这个视频明显是伪造的 |
[13:53] | With technology these days, anything is possible. | 以现在的科技 一切皆有可能 |
[13:56] | Detractors can spin any story they want. | 诋毁者可以随意捏造事实 |
[14:01] | Cheryl, have you ever hugged Jason? | 谢丽尔 你抱过杰森吗 |
[14:09] | Yes. Of course. | 当然有 |
[14:12] | Now enough of this third degree. | 别再逼问我了 |
[14:23] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[14:26] | Mom, | 妈 |
[14:29] | are you engaged to Edgar? | 你和埃德加订婚了吗 |
[14:33] | Edgar and I have a deep understanding of one another. | 我和埃德加已经彼此深入了解 |
[14:38] | That’s what I thought. | 我就知道 |
[14:42] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[14:49] | What is this, Betty? | 这是什么 贝蒂 |
[14:54] | I paid someone to help me track down Charles’ grave. | 我付钱让人帮我查到了查尔斯的墓 |
[14:58] | I’m so sorry, Mom, | 很遗憾 妈 |
[14:59] | but you haven’t been talking to him at the Farm. | 但你在农场见到的人不是他 |
[15:02] | Your son | 你的儿子 |
[15:05] | has been here, dead and buried, | 已经死了 被埋在这 |
[15:08] | for the last five years. | 五年了 |
[15:19] | It’s just so sad. | 太可悲了 |
[15:23] | I know, Mom. | 我知道 妈 |
[15:26] | So sad that you won’t let me be happy at the Farm. | 你就是不让我在农场过舒心日子 |
[15:32] | I don’t know when you’re gonna give up, Betty. | 我不知道你什么时候才会放弃 贝蒂 |
[15:39] | You saw his gravestone. | 你都看到他的墓碑了 |
[15:41] | I’m sorry, Betty, | 抱歉 贝蒂 |
[15:44] | but I spoke to my son this morning. | 但我今天上午还和我儿子说过话 |
[15:58] | I’m sorry, too, Mom. | 我也很抱歉 妈 |
[16:12] | Bon appetit, champ. | 好好享用 冠军 |
[16:14] | You’re making up for lost calories. | 你得把丢掉的卡路里都补回来 |
[16:17] | Ronnie, I feel like Jughead. | 罗尼 我感觉自己像猪头 |
[16:18] | That’s the idea, Archie. | 就应该这样 亚奇 |
[16:23] | Randy Ronson to the scale. | 兰迪·龙森称重 |
[16:29] | 159 pounds. | 159磅 |
[16:37] | Archie Andrews to the scale. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯称重 |
[16:50] | 154 pounds. | 154磅 |
[17:14] | Where am I? | 我在哪 |
[17:15] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[17:17] | I chloroformed you. | 我把你迷晕了 |
[17:19] | Don’t worry, Mom, you’re safe. | 别担心 妈妈 你很安全 |
[17:28] | Edgar always starts with questions, | 埃德加一般先问问题 |
[17:30] | so I’ll do the same. | 所以我也一样 |
[17:33] | Do you remember this? | 你记得这个吗 |
[17:36] | It was your first day at The Riverdale Register. | 这是你在河谷镇纪实新闻报社的第一天 |
[17:38] | You were so excited. | 你很兴奋 |
[17:39] | And now I’m an on-air reporter for RIVW, thanks to the Farm. | 现在我是RIVW的直播记者 多亏了农场 |
[17:45] | Eighth grade graduation. | 八年级毕业 |
[17:49] | You cried that day, do you remember? | 你那天哭了 你记得吗 |
[17:51] | That’s the past. | 那是过去了 |
[17:54] | I’m someone else now. | 我已经变了 |
[17:56] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[17:57] | The past is part of who you are. | 过去也是你的一部分 |
[18:01] | You’re Alice Cooper. | 你是艾丽丝·库珀 |
[18:03] | You bought a house on Elm Street. | 你在猛鬼街买了一栋房子 |
[18:05] | You painted our front door red– | 把前门漆成红色 |
[18:06] | I lived with a murderer in that house. | 我和一个杀人犯一起住在那 |
[18:08] | You raised me and Polly in it, too. | 你还在那儿养育了我和波莉 |
[18:11] | Bad things happen, but you can’t get rid of your past | 世事无常 但你不能摆脱过去 |
[18:14] | because then you’d lose the good parts, too. | 因为你也会失去美好的部分 |
[18:18] | There’s been so much pain. | 过去充满了痛苦 |
[18:20] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[18:22] | But that’s what makes us stronger. | 但是痛苦会让我们变得更强大 |
[18:26] | Edgar doesn’t see that. You have to believe me. | 埃德加不懂 你得相信我 |
[18:30] | Believe you? | 相信你 |
[18:32] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[18:34] | So tell me the truth, Betty. | 那你跟我说实话 贝蒂 |
[18:37] | Was that really Charles’ grave? | 那真的是查尔斯的墓地吗 |
[18:45] | So how can I trust you? | 那你让我怎么相信你 |
[18:47] | You lied to me! | 你骗了我 |
[18:48] | You faked a gravestone. | 你伪造了墓碑 |
[18:51] | Look, I love you, I love you, Betty. | 我爱你 我爱你 贝蒂 |
[18:56] | But you’re gonna have to let me go. | 但你必须放手了 |
[19:03] | I’m sorry, Mom. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[19:05] | No. | 不 |
[19:07] | I have to go to school, | 我得上学去了 |
[19:08] | but I’ll come back to check on you. | 但是我会回来看你的 |
[19:10] | No, no, Betty. | 不 不 贝蒂 |
[19:14] | This is your life. | 这才是你的人生 |
[19:16] | Look at it | 好好看看 |
[19:18] | and remember who you are. | 记起来你到底是谁 |
[19:33] | You locked your mom in Dilton’s bunker? | 你把你妈锁在迪尔顿的地堡了 |
[19:38] | Yeah, it’s the only place where she’ll be safe | 是的 她只有在那才能 |
[19:40] | from the Farm, Jug. | 远离农场 猪头 |
[19:41] | And I’ve already made some headway with the deprogramming. | 我已经在反洗脑方面取得了一些进展 |
[19:44] | Next, I’m gonna listen to her testimony tapes, | 下一步我要听听她的证词录音带 |
[19:46] | and see if there’s anything I can use to help me get my mom back. | 看看里面有没有能帮我唤醒她的内容 |
[19:51] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[20:00] | What the hell is going on? | 什么情况 |
[20:02] | Hey, did she take something? | 她吃什么了吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, she took some “G.” | 是的 她嗑了G |
[20:07] | Get her to the infirmary. | 快带她去医务室 |
[20:14] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[20:16] | Jug, I need your brain, boy. | 猪头 帮我想想办法 |
[20:18] | I got another guy here on a nasty trip. | 又有人发狂了 |
[20:20] | Can you meet me at the station? | 你能和我在局里汇合吗 |
[20:24] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[20:31] | It’s gotta be a bad batch. | 肯定有批残次品 |
[20:34] | One that causes Fizzle Rock psychosis. | 导致嘶嘶泡泡丸精神错乱 |
[20:40] | Or the Fizzle Rocks are being cut with something. | 或许嘶嘶泡泡丸里加了点什么 |
[20:42] | Bath salts, maybe. | 可能是浴盐 |
[20:43] | We need to catch whoever’s dealing this garbage | 我们得在有人因此丧命前 |
[20:45] | before someone turns up dead. | 找到毒贩 |
[20:50] | Looks like our john is almost ready to talk. | 看来这哥们快要开口了 |
[21:08] | Evelyn. | 艾芙琳 |
[21:10] | What are you doing? | 你想干嘛 |
[21:12] | Toni, | 托妮 |
[21:13] | you’re detracting Cheryl from her studies at the Farm, | 你干扰了谢丽尔在农场的学习 |
[21:16] | but I’m not gonna let you ruin her. | 但我不会让你毁了她的 |
[21:19] | “Ruin her”? Bitch, I love her. | “毁了她” 婊子 我爱她 |
[21:23] | And she loves me. | 她也爱我 |
[21:28] | The Farm | 农场 |
[21:29] | is fulfilling Cheryl in ways you can’t even begin to imagine. | 能在很多方面满足谢丽尔 你根本想象不到 |
[21:38] | I find that hard to believe. | 我很难相信 |
[21:44] | Have a blessed day. | 祝你愉快 |
[21:54] | Andrews. | 安德鲁斯 |
[21:56] | Mad Dog, what’re you doing here? | 疯狗 你怎么来了 |
[21:58] | There’s something you need to know about Randy. | 关于兰迪 有些事我得跟你说 |
[22:01] | He’s juicing. | 他在嗑药 |
[22:03] | He’s taking steroids? | 类固醇吗 |
[22:04] | No, something new. | 不 是个新品种 |
[22:06] | A powder. I saw Elio give it to him. | 一种粉末 我看到埃利奥给他了 |
[22:09] | Made him crazy strong. | 会让他变得异常强壮 |
[22:10] | Elio’s scared. | 埃利奥怕了 |
[22:12] | He thinks I might win. | 他怕我会赢 |
[22:13] | No, man, you’re not listening to me. | 不 你不懂 |
[22:15] | I looked into Randy’s eyes, | 我看着兰迪的眼睛 |
[22:17] | and it wasn’t Randy anymore. | 那已经不是兰迪了 |
[22:19] | It was rage. | 那是狂暴 |
[22:20] | He’ll kill you. | 他会杀了你的 |
[22:22] | Unless you take something to level the playing field. | 除非你想办法缩小和他的差距 |
[22:27] | – Here. – No, dude. | -给 -不 老兄 |
[22:30] | I don’t take that stuff. | 我不吃这玩意 |
[22:31] | When you see Randy in the ring, | 你在赛场见到兰迪时 |
[22:34] | you might want to. | 也许会改主意的 |
[22:36] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[22:46] | Thirteen. | 十三 |
[22:48] | What does that mean? | 上面怎么说 |
[22:50] | It’s a good roll. | 点数不错 |
[22:52] | Sadly, your Elven army is no match | 可惜你的精灵部队 |
[22:54] | for the legions of Gargoyles at your doorstep. | 已经打不过家门口的石像鬼军团了 |
[22:59] | It’s okay, JB. | 没关系 JB |
[23:00] | You got further in this quest than I did at your level. | 我在你这个等级时没你走得远 |
[23:04] | Could we play another round? | 我们可以再玩一把吗 |
[23:07] | You sure your parents won’t mind you staying out so long? | 你爸妈不管你在外边玩这么久吗 |
[23:10] | Nah, it’s like I told you when we met, | 不管 我们见面时我就说了 |
[23:12] | they’re busy. | 他们很忙 |
[23:14] | Same with my parents. | 我爸妈也是 |
[23:22] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[23:26] | The “G’s” For “Gargoyle,” I think. | G是代表石像鬼吧 |
[23:28] | Which Gargoyle? | 哪个石像鬼 |
[23:30] | Is there anyone in particular? | 特指什么人吗 |
[23:31] | This time it was a guy named Kurtz. | 这次是一个叫库尔茨的 |
[23:37] | Do you have any idea where Kurtz is now? | 你知道库尔茨在哪吗 |
[23:39] | How should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[23:44] | Kurtz is the cook, and he’s selling, too. | 库尔茨是制毒师 他也贩毒 |
[23:47] | But we need the kingpin. | 但我们得抓住幕后黑手 |
[23:49] | I’m gonna pay Hiram Lodge a visit. | 我去见见海勒姆·洛奇 |
[23:51] | Tell your mom I’ll be home late. | 告诉你妈我晚点回家 |
[24:02] | Mom? | 妈 |
[24:05] | Mom, are you okay? | 妈 你没事吧 |
[24:07] | What… | 什么 |
[24:26] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[24:29] | Evelyn. | 艾芙琳 |
[24:31] | You wouldn’t happen to know where your mom is, would you? | 你知道你妈在哪吗 |
[24:34] | Am I my mother’s keeper? | 我是我妈的监护人吗 |
[24:36] | Well, she missed bed check last night. | 她昨晚查床的时候不在 |
[24:38] | But someone did see you visiting her room yesterday. | 但昨天有人看见你去她房间了 |
[24:42] | Well, I’ll let you know if I see her. | 我要是看见她就告诉你 |
[24:45] | We have copies of those tapes, Betty. | 我们有录音带的备份 贝蒂 |
[24:49] | And copies of those copies. | 而且不止一份 |
[24:58] | Let me make something very clear. | 我跟你说清楚 |
[25:01] | You and your dad may have brainwashed my mom, | 你和你爸也许已经给我妈洗了脑 |
[25:05] | but I see right through your enlightened Farmie crap. | 但是我已经看穿了你们农场的把戏 |
[25:08] | So stop messing with me, | 所以不要再来骚扰我 |
[25:10] | stop messing with my family, | 我的家庭 |
[25:12] | and stop messing with my friends. | 和我的朋友 |
[25:15] | Better yet, don’t even think | 别再妄想 |
[25:16] | about coming near me or my mom ever again. | 再接近我或者我妈 |
[25:21] | Because if you do, Evelyn, | 如果你不听话 艾芙琳 |
[25:24] | I will kill you. | 我就杀了你 |
[25:26] | And if you don’t believe me, ask around. | 你要是不信可以打听打听 |
[25:28] | People will tell you what I’m capable of. | 大家会告诉你我的手段 |
[25:41] | Cheryl, are you going to a meeting at the Farm? | 谢丽尔 你要去农场参加互助会吗 |
[25:44] | Indeed, my love. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[25:47] | Do you think these Louboutins | 穿鲁布托的鞋去喝康普茶 |
[25:48] | are too flashy for kombucha brewing? | 会不会太艳俗了 |
[25:52] | Well… | 那个 |
[25:54] | How about if you didn’t go? | 你可以不去吗 |
[25:56] | Why wouldn’t I? | 为什么 |
[25:58] | The Farm needs me tonight. | 农场今晚需要我 |
[25:59] | I need you tonight. | 今晚我也需要你 |
[26:01] | I need you in every way. | 需要你的全部 |
[26:04] | Mind, | 思想 |
[26:06] | body, | 身体 |
[26:08] | soul. | 灵魂 |
[26:09] | But, uh, mostly body. | 但主要是身体 |
[26:28] | Tomorrow, when we fight, | 明天的拳赛 |
[26:30] | we fight for him. | 是为他而战 |
[26:32] | For Baby Teeth. | 为乳牙而战 |
[27:00] | He’s the guy I collared at Pop’s. | 他就是我在老爹快餐店抓的人 |
[27:03] | Finally woke up, that’s when I called you. | 我给你打电话的时候他刚醒 |
[27:08] | You could’ve really hurt someone, pal. | 你差点就伤到人了 哥们 |
[27:10] | Where’d you get the G? From a guy named Kurtz? | 你从哪弄到的G 库尔茨那里吗 |
[27:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:15] | He wasn’t my usual dealer. | 我原来不在他那买 |
[27:17] | He was real aggressive. | 他很强势 |
[27:18] | Trying to get me to buy more than my usual. | 想让我比平时多买点 |
[27:20] | He’s still in Riverdale. | 他还在河谷镇 |
[27:22] | He’s getting desperate, it sounds like. | 好像要铤而走险 |
[27:24] | It’s Laura. | 是劳拉 |
[27:25] | Our lady friend from the Maple Club. | 我们在枫木俱乐部的朋友 |
[27:28] | Hello. | 喂 |
[27:30] | She’s just so angry, Edgar. | 埃德加 她很生气 |
[27:35] | Alice, Betty loves you. | 艾丽丝 贝蒂是爱你的 |
[27:38] | She’s a good person. | 她是好人 |
[27:42] | It’s just the two of us in the house now, | 现在只有我们两个在家 |
[27:44] | and the truth is, | 其实 |
[27:46] | I’m afraid of Betty. | 我害怕贝蒂 |
[27:47] | Sometimes, the way she looks at me, | 有时候 她看着我的样子 |
[27:49] | I think she’s going to hurt me. | 我觉得她会害我 |
[27:53] | I think she wants to hurt me. | 我觉得她想害我 |
[27:55] | She’s her father’s daughter. | 她是她父亲的女儿 |
[27:56] | She has the same darkness in her that I saw in him. | 我在她身上看到和她爸同样的黑暗 |
[28:11] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:12] | Another crazy john? | 又有人发疯吗 |
[28:14] | You told me to call in case anything came up. | 你说有事就打电话 |
[28:16] | Well, some preppy rich kids were here, | 几个有钱的预科生 |
[28:18] | rowdy and stirring up trouble. | 来这里喧哗闹事 |
[28:20] | Were they on the same Rocks that drove the other customer feral? | 他们和其他躁怒顾客嗑的是同样的毒品吗 |
[28:23] | No, but they were here killing time | 不是 但他们在这消磨时间 |
[28:25] | before meeting a dealer in the lobby. | 等着和毒贩在大厅见面 |
[28:26] | But I guess the guy never showed. | 但毒贩一直没来 |
[28:28] | How’d you get rid of them? | 那他们怎么走了 |
[28:29] | One of the ruffians got a call. | 其中一个无赖接了个电话 |
[28:31] | Sounded like a supplier looking to reschedule. | 好像是供应商要改时间 |
[28:33] | He said something about a fight. | 他提到了什么比赛 |
[28:35] | 拳赛 安德鲁斯对战龙森 | |
[28:35] | Left this in the trash. | 把这个丢在垃圾桶了 |
[28:40] | That’s Archie’s gym. | 那是亚奇的拳馆 |
[28:42] | One last chance to bust Kurtz. | 这是我们抓住库尔茨的最后机会 |
[28:45] | What did you do to my mom? | 你对我妈做了什么 |
[28:47] | What did you do to make her say | 你做了什么 |
[28:48] | such horrible things about me on those tapes? | 让她在录音带里说我那么多坏话 |
[28:51] | Why are you trying to turn her against me? | 你为什么要让她敌视我 |
[28:55] | Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[28:57] | everything your mother said on those tapes, | 你妈妈在录音带里说的每一句话 |
[29:01] | those were her own words. | 都是她自己的想法 |
[29:03] | And, to be fair, | 讲道理 |
[29:05] | you have given Alice some legitimate reasons to fear you. | 艾丽丝的确有害怕你的理由 |
[29:08] | You’re not turning this around on me. | 别想让我背锅 |
[29:11] | Not while you keep feeding her lies, | 你不停地骗她 |
[29:14] | telling her that Charles– | 告诉她查尔斯 |
[29:15] | Charles is a wound. | 查尔斯是个伤口 |
[29:18] | She needs to heal. | 她需要治愈 |
[29:19] | Charles is dead. | 查尔斯死了 |
[29:21] | He’s a ghost. | 他是鬼魂 |
[29:22] | Your mother is on a journey, | 你母亲踏上了一段旅程 |
[29:24] | and she’s making tremendous progress | 她在寻找真实自我的道路上 |
[29:26] | towards finding her truest self. | 取得了巨大的进步 |
[29:28] | She could’ve done that at home, | 她可以在家里 |
[29:30] | with a therapist. | 与心理医生一起寻找 |
[29:31] | She didn’t have to give away my money, | 她不用把我的钱 我们的房子 |
[29:34] | our house, everything! | 所有的一切都送给别人 |
[29:37] | Ah, you know, I think, Betty, | 贝蒂 我觉得 |
[29:42] | you and your mother see the world quite differently. | 你和你母亲的世界观完全不同 |
[29:45] | You don’t need us. | 你不需要我们 |
[29:47] | She does. | 她需要 |
[29:48] | She needs to heal from the pain | 她需要从强加给她的痛苦中 |
[29:50] | that has been inflicted upon her. | 恢复过来 |
[29:53] | Communing with Charles, real or illusionary, | 不论与是真实还是虚幻的查尔斯交流 |
[29:58] | comforts her. | 能让她安心 |
[29:59] | Fills her in a way that no one in her life can or does. | 以一种她身边的人做不到的方式来弥补她 |
[30:05] | Including you. | 包括你在内 |
[30:06] | Now, I ask you, why, | 我问你 为什么 |
[30:10] | in your mind, is that a bad thing? | 在你看来 这是件坏事 |
[30:33] | We’re going somewhere. | 我们去个地方 |
[30:54] | It’s okay, Mom. | 没关系 妈妈 |
[30:57] | Evelyn will make sure you get home safely. | 艾芙琳会把你安全送回家的 |
[31:15] | Take care of her, Evelyn. | 好好照顾她 伊芙琳 |
[31:18] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[31:24] | That’s all we’ve ever wanted to do. | 这就是我们一直以来的愿望 |
[31:38] | What is this for? | 这是干什么 |
[31:39] | It’s for luck. | 这是护身符 |
[31:52] | 安德鲁斯 | |
[31:53] | I’m pretty sure they’re your size. | 这应该是你的码 |
[31:55] | Thank you, Ronnie. | 谢谢你 罗尼 |
[31:56] | Thank you for believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[32:00] | No matter what happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[32:03] | I want you to know that | 我想让你知道 |
[32:05] | I’m always in your corner. | 我会一直在你身边 |
[32:15] | I should go. Still lots to do. | 我该走了 我还有很多事 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[32:20] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[32:21] | – Bye. – See you later. | -再见 -回头见 |
[32:29] | Flying a little close to the sun there, aren’t you? | 玩得有点过火了 不是吗 |
[32:33] | We’re friends now, Dad. | 我们现在是朋友了 爸 |
[32:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:37] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[32:57] | T.T. | 托托 |
[32:59] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[33:02] | Evelyn said I have to make a choice. | 艾芙琳说我必须做出选择 |
[33:08] | Jason or you. | 选杰森还是你 |
[33:12] | Cheryl, Jason’s a ghost. | 谢丽尔 杰森是鬼魂 |
[33:17] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[33:20] | You love me. | 你爱我 |
[33:24] | I’m sorry, Toni. | 对不起 托妮 |
[33:26] | I do love you. | 我是爱你 |
[33:31] | But I’ve loved Jason my whole life. | 但我这辈子一直爱着杰森 |
[33:34] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[33:35] | I’m not gonna let this happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[33:37] | There has to be a way you can be with me | 肯定有办法让你同时拥有我 |
[33:42] | and Jason. | 和杰森的 |
[33:47] | There is. | 有的 |
[33:49] | If you’re willing to open your mind to it. | 只要你愿意接受 |
[34:14] | Betty won’t admit it, but I know she was deeply hurt by Hal. | 贝蒂不承认 但我知道她被哈尔深深伤害了 |
[34:17] | We all were. | 我们都是 |
[34:19] | But she took it the hardest. | 但是她受的伤最重 |
[34:24] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[34:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[34:26] | No one suspects anything. | 没人起疑 |
[34:34] | Toni, | 托妮 |
[34:39] | I’m not a monster, | 我不是怪物 |
[34:43] | – am I? – No. | -是吗 -不 |
[34:47] | You’re a daughter who wants her mother back. | 你只是个想抢回母亲的女儿 |
[34:51] | Just like I want my girlfriend back. | 就像我想抢回女友一样 |
[35:10] | – There he is. Kurtz. – Where? | -库尔茨在那 -哪 |
[35:12] | In the hoodie. He’s walking towards the alley. | 穿着帽衫 正往小巷走呢 |
[35:31] | Put your hands up. | 举起手来 |
[35:32] | Don’t you move. | 别动 |
[35:34] | Get ’em up! | 把他们拷起来 |
[35:43] | You and your drugs are done for good, Kurtz. | 你和你的毒品彻底完蛋了 库尔茨 |
[36:06] | You nervous? | 紧张吗 |
[36:08] | Not a bit. | 完全没有 |
[36:10] | – Is that a new robe? – And trunks. | -那是新袍子吗 -还有新短裤 |
[36:13] | Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe is Archie’s official sponsor. | 老爹快餐店是亚奇的官方赞助商了 |
[36:15] | You like ’em? | 你喜欢吗 |
[36:22] | I’m gonna end Andrews tonight. I got this. | 今晚我会干掉安德鲁斯 我可以的 |
[36:24] | You said that last time, and he almost beat you. | 上一次你也这么说 他差点就赢你了 |
[36:29] | What the hell’s in that? | 里面有什么 |
[36:30] | Little last-minute boost. | 开战前的小帮手 |
[36:32] | I dissolved some G into your water. | 我在你的水里放了些G |
[36:36] | Now. | 好了 |
[36:38] | Get in there and live up to your promise. | 上台兑现承诺吧 |
[37:06] | I’ll admit, Betty, I’m surprised | 我不得不承认 贝蒂 |
[37:07] | you’ve asked me to sign these divorce papers. | 我很惊讶你会让我签离婚协议 |
[37:11] | Well, that makes two of us. | 我也是 |
[37:19] | Why the change of heart? | 为什么改主意了 |
[37:24] | I finally realized that it’s time to let Mom go. | 我终于意识到该对妈妈放手了 |
[37:29] | She needs to heal in whatever way she chooses. | 她得按照自己的方式疗伤 |
[37:39] | I wonder, Betty, if you would consider doing me a favor as well. | 贝蒂 你能不能也帮我个忙 |
[37:45] | What kind of favor? | 什么忙 |
[37:47] | Oh, it’s nothing much. | 也没什么 |
[37:53] | I just want to come home. | 我只是想回家 |
[38:02] | Arch, stick and move. | 亚奇 边打边跑 |
[38:22] | Come on, kid, get the hell out of there! | 小子 快出来 |
[38:36] | You got to stay off the ropes, kid. | 离绳子远点 |
[38:40] | Something’s wrong. | 有点不对劲 |
[38:41] | Ronson’s on some kind of crazy drug. | 龙森服了药 |
[38:44] | The ref needs to call the fight. | 裁判必须结束这场比赛 |
[38:48] | Hey, Ref. | 裁判 |
[38:50] | Ronson looks like he wants to chew off my fighter’s face. | 龙森快要把我拳手的脸咬掉了 |
[38:52] | We want a disqualification. | 我们申请取消他的比赛资格 |
[38:54] | Only way this match ends is if you forfeit, Andrews. | 只有你投降比赛才会结束 安德鲁斯 |
[38:56] | You wanna take the loss? | 你想输吗 |
[38:58] | Screw you, Elio. | 去你的 埃利奥 |
[39:00] | Look, he’s going to have himself a hell of a hangover, | 他会出现强烈的药物反应 |
[39:03] | but I need you to knock him out in this round. | 但是你得在这个回合把他击倒 |
[39:06] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道我行不行 |
[39:07] | The overhand right is there for you. | 你可以用右手下划拳 |
[39:09] | Okay? Once you see a crack in his armor, | 好吗 一旦发现破绽 |
[39:11] | you bring out the hacksaw, you understand? | 就全力一击 明白吗 |
[39:14] | Seconds out! | 时间到 |
[39:15] | Let’s do it. | 上吧 |
[39:53] | Attaboy! | 漂亮 |
[39:54] | …two, three, four… | 二 三 四 |
[39:57] | five, six, seven, eight, | 五 六 七 八 |
[40:01] | …nine, ten. | 九 十 |
[40:03] | It’s over. | 比赛结束 |
[40:14] | Ronson? | 龙森 |
[40:16] | We need a doctor. | 医生 |
[40:18] | Somebody call a doctor! | 快叫医生 |
[40:20] | Ronson, wake up. | 龙森 醒醒 |
[40:23] | You’ve hurt a lot of people, Kurtz. | 你伤害了很多人 库尔茨 |
[40:24] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[40:26] | Sell the bad batch, get out of town, | 卖批残次品 逃出镇子 |
[40:28] | dodge a murder charge? | 逃掉谋杀指控 |
[40:36] | Why Baby Teeth? | 为什么杀乳牙 |
[40:37] | Did the Gargoyle King demand a sacrifice? | 是石像鬼王要求献祭的吗 |
[40:40] | Baby Teeth. | 乳牙 |
[40:43] | He was only the warm-up. | 他只是用来热身的 |
[40:47] | To what? | 为什么热身 |
[40:48] | To the ultimate quest. | 终极任务 |
[40:51] | One final game | 为了你和你家人 |
[40:54] | for you and your family, | 准备的终极游戏 |
[40:58] | Hellcaster. | 地狱魔术师 |
[41:00] | It was demanded by the King. | 这是王的命令 |
[41:04] | Save the Little Princess. | 拯救小公主 |
[41:11] | – Jellybean? – What the hell did you do? | -糖豆 -你做了什么 |
[41:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[41:15] | She’s been summoned by the King. | 她被王召见了 |
[41:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:28] | Why couldn’t we just keep playing in Pop’s? | 我们为什么不能接着在老爹快餐店玩 |
[41:29] | Because, Princess Jellybean, | 糖豆公主 因为 |
[41:32] | he wanted to meet you. | 他想见你 |
[41:34] | Who did? | 谁啊 |