时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:09] | He was there to kill me. | 他是去杀我的 |
[00:10] | That’s the real Archie Andrews. | 那才是真正的亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[00:12] | I don’t own the diner, my father does. | 快餐店并不是我的 是我爸的 |
[00:14] | And La Bonne Nuit, too. | 美好之夜酒吧也是他的 |
[00:15] | Will you help me, Archie? | 你会帮我吗 亚奇 |
[00:16] | And this time, we can take down my father for good. | 这次我们就可以永远除掉我父亲 |
[00:19] | Hell, yeah. | 当然了 |
[00:20] | I have someone who can help you. | 我觉得我有人能帮你 |
[00:22] | A friend of mine on the Farm. | 我农场的朋友 |
[00:23] | Groups like the Farm prey on emotionally vulnerable people. | 像农场这种邪教组织专对情感脆弱的人下手 |
[00:27] | You’re actually buying this Farm crap. | 你听信一个叫埃德加·艾弗耐沃的 |
[00:30] | Edgar and I have a deep understanding of one another. | 我和埃德加已经彼此深入了解 |
[00:33] | Everyone in your life is here in this room. | 你的亲朋好友都在这个屋里 |
[00:36] | Join us, and we can unpack | 加入我们 我们可以让你 |
[00:38] | this obsession you have with the Gargoyle King. | 从对石像鬼王的执迷中解脱出来 |
[00:42] | I’ve seen him, the Gargoyle King. | 我见过他 石像鬼王 |
[00:44] | He’s out there. | 他还活着 |
[00:45] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮我 |
[00:45] | This game is literally killing people. | 这个游戏真的在杀人 |
[00:48] | Penny and I, we thought it was just a game. | 佩妮和我 我们认为这只是个游戏 |
[00:50] | But it’s not. It’s so much more. | 其实不是 事情远非如此 |
[00:51] | Were you playing Gryphons and Gargoyles with Dilton? | 你之前在和迪尔顿玩狮鹫和石像鬼吗 |
[00:53] | He was teaching me how to play | 他在教我玩 |
[00:54] | so I could eventually join the game. | 到时候我也可以参加 |
[00:55] | Ricky said that the gospel’s | 但里基说《福音》里 |
[00:57] | where the Gargoyle King keeps all the secrets. | 藏着石像鬼王所有的秘密 |
[00:59] | The gospel that we found, the proclamation… | 我们发现的《福音》和宣言 |
[01:02] | It was all to get me alone with my dad again. | 都是为了让我和我爸能再次独处 |
[01:04] | The return of the Black Hood. | 黑兜帽的回归 |
[01:05] | Now we have two serial killers running around. | 现在我们周围有两个连环杀手 |
[01:07] | Possibly working together. | 有可能还在合作 |
[01:11] | It was the deadliest prom night since Carrie’s. | 这是《魔女嘉莉》以来最致命的舞会夜 |
[01:15] | Riverdale High had been overrun by the Black Hood, | 我女友的父亲黑兜帽在河谷镇高中 |
[01:18] | my girlfriend’s dad. | 为所欲为 |
[01:19] | And the Gargoyle King, true identity yet to be determined. | 石像鬼王的真正身份也还没确定 |
[01:24] | We needed answers starting with… | 我们需要答案 从此处开始 |
[01:26] | So how in the hell did Hal Cooper fake his own death | 那库珀到底如何在汽车爆炸中 |
[01:28] | in a bus explosion? | 伪造自己的死亡 |
[01:30] | Well, I re-examined the tell-tale hand recovered from the bus. | 我重新检查了车上找到的那只手 |
[01:35] | See here? | 看这里 |
[01:36] | The erratic incision at the wrist | 手腕上不规则的切口 |
[01:38] | leads me to think this amputation was self-inflicted. | 让我觉得他是自行截肢的 |
[01:42] | So the Black Hood cut off his own hand | 也就是黑兜帽剁下自己的一只手 |
[01:44] | and left it behind to convince everyone he died? | 留下来让大家相信他死了 |
[01:46] | It’s not an easy task. | 这可并非易事 |
[01:48] | There are eight bones in the human wrist. | 人手腕上有八块骨头 |
[01:53] | Forget it, Hiram. I will not endorse or support this. | 不行 海勒姆 我绝不赞同 |
[01:56] | We have drugs on our streets. | 街上毒品泛滥 |
[01:58] | Gangs at every corner. | 帮派遍布各处 |
[02:00] | Riverdale is broken, about to slide off a cliff, | 河谷镇崩溃了 情况岌岌可危 |
[02:02] | and the only way to save it is to privatize it. | 拯救它的唯一方法就是私有化 |
[02:04] | And by “Privatize,” you mean you want to buy the town of Riverdale? | 私有化是指你想买下河谷镇 |
[02:08] | I’d like to put in a bid | 我想出个价 |
[02:09] | to relieve our town of its debts | 减轻我们镇上的债务 |
[02:11] | and assume its leadership. So, yes. | 并担任镇长 所以没错 |
[02:14] | I plan to buy Riverdale with or without your support. | 无论你同意与否 我都要买下河谷镇 |
[02:17] | And Governor Dooley has already signed off on the strategy. | 杜力州长已经签署了这项战略 |
[02:20] | So… | 所以 |
[02:24] | My advice? | 我建议 |
[02:26] | Clear out your office. | 你让出办公室 |
[02:29] | The deed, the contract I signed, | 我签署的契约合同 |
[02:32] | none of it matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[02:33] | It was all fake. | 都是假的 |
[02:34] | My dad still owns Pop’s and the speakeasy | 老爹快餐店和地下酒吧还是我爸的 |
[02:37] | and I’m fool for ever trusting him. | 我还信他 真是个傻子 |
[02:40] | And on top of everything he’s done to me, | 除此之外 最重要的是 |
[02:42] | he’s now planning on buying the entire town. | 他现在正计划买下整个镇子 |
[02:44] | Yeah, Ronnie, your dad sucks. | 是 罗尼 你爸坏透了 |
[02:49] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[02:52] | What about all the shady stuff that goes down at the speakeasy? | 那地下酒吧里所有的肮脏勾当怎么算 |
[02:55] | If it’s my dad’s name on the deed, | 如果契约上是我爸的名字 |
[02:57] | can’t he be prosecuted for it? | 他不会因此受到起诉吗 |
[02:59] | Shady stuff as in… | 比如什么肮脏勾当 |
[03:01] | Drinking without carding, | 比如说卖酒不查身份证 |
[03:03] | and/or illegal gambling, let’s say? | 以及非法赌博 |
[03:06] | Hiram did these things? | 海勒姆做了这些事 |
[03:07] | Well, technically no, not exactly. | 确切说没有 |
[03:10] | But if the property were under his name, | 但如果财产是在他名下 |
[03:14] | doesn’t that make him liable? | 这不能让他承担责任吗 |
[03:17] | I think I might know someone who might be able to help. | 我可能认识个人能帮忙 |
[03:35] | Ardelia and I went to Sara Florence together. | 我和安蒂利亚一起去过萨拉佛罗伦萨 |
[03:38] | Now she’s my friend at the FBI. | 现在她是我在联调局的朋友 |
[03:39] | The FBI has had their eye on Hiram Lodge for a long time. | 长期以来联调局都一直盯着海勒姆·洛奇 |
[03:43] | He served less than a year for embezzlement. | 他因挪用公款而服刑不到一年 |
[03:44] | So whatever we can charge him with in the future, | 所以不管我们将来指控他什么 |
[03:46] | it’s gotta be gang busters. | 必须是罪大恶极才行 |
[03:48] | How about serving alcohol to minors | 卖酒给未成年人如何 |
[03:50] | and operating an illegal casino? | 以及非法经营赌场 |
[03:52] | And doctoring books. | 还有篡改账目 |
[03:53] | Aren’t those crimes you committed? | 这些不是你的犯下的罪吗 |
[03:55] | My client can neither confirm nor deny that statement. | 我的当事人既不承认也不否认这一点 |
[03:59] | Don’t worry, we want your father, not you. | 别担心 我们要抓的是你父亲 不是你 |
[04:02] | If none of this stuff will be enough to get Hiram arrested, | 如果这些材料都不足以逮捕海勒姆的话 |
[04:04] | then what will? | 那什么可以呢 |
[04:05] | Catch him red-handed. | 抓到现行 |
[04:07] | We need to arrest Hiram committing a crime in real time. | 我们需要在海勒姆犯罪的时候当场逮捕他 |
[04:10] | Understood, Agent Ardelia. | 明白了 安蒂利亚探员 |
[04:12] | Let me see what I can do. | 我尽力而为 |
[04:15] | Betty, now that you’re here, | 贝蒂 既然你来了 |
[04:19] | your mother and sister have something they’d like to tell you. | 你母亲和妹妹有些事情要告诉你 |
[04:25] | Go ahead, Alice. | 说吧 艾丽丝 |
[04:30] | Honey, when you were eight, | 亲爱的 你八岁的时候 |
[04:32] | you spent some time in the hospital after you fell off your bike | 你从自行车上摔下来之后住了一阵院 |
[04:35] | and got a concussion. | 得了脑震荡 |
[04:37] | While you were there, the doctors ran a bunch of tests | 住院期间 医生做了一系列检查 |
[04:40] | and they discovered… | 他们发现… |
[04:45] | What? | 什么 |
[04:49] | What, Mom? | 发现了什么 妈 |
[04:51] | They discovered that you have the MAOA | 他们发现你有MAOA基因 |
[04:51] | 暴力基因 | |
[04:54] | and the CDH13 genes | 和CDH13基因 |
[04:57] | which are commonly called– | 俗称… |
[04:59] | The serial killer genes. | 连环杀手基因 |
[05:00] | They tested the rest of us for it, none of us have it, | 他们检测了我们其余的人 谁都没有 |
[05:02] | not even Dad. | 连爸也没有 |
[05:04] | It’s just you, Betty. | 只有你有 贝蒂 |
[05:05] | You have a predisposition to violence. | 你有暴力倾向 |
[05:14] | But now that you know you have it, and you’re here, | 现在既然你知道自己有了 你也在这 |
[05:17] | Edgar can help you heal. | 埃德加能帮你治愈 |
[05:21] | Ho… How? | 怎么治 |
[05:23] | If… If this is true, | 如果这是真的 |
[05:26] | how can you help me? | 你怎么帮我 |
[05:30] | Let’s start by talking. | 我们先从聊天开始 |
[05:35] | Just because you were born with a malady | 你生下来就患有某种疾病 |
[05:38] | doesn’t mean it defines you. | 并不意味着它就能定义你 |
[05:41] | Destiny, | 命运 |
[05:45] | it’s a false notion. | 是一个错误的概念 |
[05:47] | You are destined to make a choice. | 你注定要做出选择 |
[05:53] | Give in to your proclivity, or fight it. | 要么屈服于你的倾向 要么与之抗争 |
[05:57] | Tell me your fears. | 告诉我你的恐惧 |
[06:02] | Now, begin. | 现在 开始 |
[06:10] | I’ve always felt like there’s another person inside of me. | 我一直觉得我的内心住着另一个人 |
[06:15] | A person capable of doing dark, terrible things, | 一个能做出黑暗 可怕事情的人 |
[06:20] | and I don’t know how to get rid of her. | 我不知道怎么摆脱她 |
[06:24] | The first step is confrontation. | 第一步是对抗 |
[06:41] | Hi, Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[06:43] | Hello. | 你好 |
[06:45] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[06:47] | Take a closer look. | 仔细看一看 |
[06:51] | We know each other very, very well. | 我们非常了解对方 |
[06:58] | You’re… | 你是 |
[07:00] | me. | 我 |
[07:02] | I’m the shadows, | 我是影子 |
[07:05] | that you hide from our family and friends. | 是你不想让家人和朋友看到的影子 |
[07:09] | I’m all the dark deeds you did in our youth. | 我就是你在年轻时所做的黑暗行为 |
[07:13] | And now, | 而现在 |
[07:15] | think of what we did to our old cat, Caramel. | 想想我们对老猫卡拉梅尔做了什么 |
[07:18] | Caramel ran away. I didn’t do anything to her. | 卡拉梅尔跑了 我什么都没做 |
[07:24] | Oh, Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[07:25] | We both know that we drowned Caramel. | 我们都知道我们把卡拉梅尔淹死了 |
[07:27] | Wha… | 什么 |
[07:29] | What about the time we pushed Polly down the stairs? | 那我们把波莉推下楼梯的时候呢 |
[07:32] | Or do you not remember that either? | 还是你连这个也不记得了 |
[07:35] | No, that’s… | 不 这… |
[07:39] | That’s not true. | 这不是真的 |
[07:40] | Oh, but it is. | 是真的 |
[07:42] | Here’s what else is true. | 还有别的也是真的 |
[07:44] | I am not a part of you. | 我不属于你 |
[07:47] | You are part of me. | 你是属于我的 |
[07:52] | I’m the real Elizabeth Cooper. | 我才是真正的伊丽莎白·库珀 |
[07:55] | You are the illusion. | 你是幻觉 |
[08:14] | The first few sessions, it’s normal to feel disoriented. | 在最初的几次治疗中 感到迷茫是很正常的 |
[08:18] | What else did you feel? | 你还感觉到了什么 |
[08:22] | I had this, um, | 我出现了… |
[08:26] | uh, stabbing pain in my forehead. | 我前额有刺痛感 |
[08:31] | Your body’s located your trauma. | 你的身体找到了你的创伤 |
[08:35] | That’s step one. | 这是第一步 |
[08:49] | Healing is painful, but together, | 治愈是痛苦的 但我们一起 |
[08:52] | we can discharge that pain forever. | 就能永远摆脱这种痛苦 |
[08:57] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[09:08] | I thought the Farm would keep me safe from the Black Hood. | 我以为农场会保护我不受黑兜帽的伤害 |
[09:11] | But, bonus, I’m also learning a bunch of fun, | 不过 此外我还知道了很多关于我自己的 |
[09:14] | terrifying facts about myself. | 有趣而可怕的事实 |
[09:16] | I had a session with Edgar | 埃德加给我治疗了一次 |
[09:18] | and I still can’t wrap my mind around what happened. | 可我还是想不起来发生了什么事 |
[09:21] | Uh, Betty, don’t let Edgar or these Farmies get inside your head. | 贝蒂 别被埃德加或农场成员控制你的思想 |
[09:26] | So he had these magnetic balls on his desk | 他的桌子上有一些磁力小球 |
[09:29] | that were clicking and clacking… | 咔嗒咔嗒的… |
[09:31] | Maybe he’s using sound to try and influence you. | 也许他就是用声音来影响你 |
[09:33] | Do you need me to get you out of there? | 你要我带你走吗 |
[09:37] | No. | 不 |
[09:40] | No. | 不用 |
[09:43] | I think I have an idea for my next session with Edgar. | 我想我对埃德加的下一次治疗有个想法 |
[09:48] | It’s time I found out what the Farm is about, | 是时候彻彻底底地查查 |
[09:51] | once and for all. | 农场到底是怎么回事了 |
[09:53] | Yeah. I’m trying to find out the connection | 我会尽力查出石像鬼王 |
[09:55] | between the Gargoyle King and the Black Hood. | 和黑兜帽之间的联系 |
[09:59] | I had a thought about that. | 这件事我有过想法 |
[10:00] | The reason I went off alone during Prom | 我之所以一个人去参加毕业舞会 |
[10:02] | was because someone dressed as a jester | 是因为有个打扮得像小丑的人 |
[10:04] | gave me an envelope from the Gargoyle King. | 把石像鬼王的一封信交给我 |
[10:07] | Okay, I got my quest. | 我有任务了 |
[10:09] | “Follow the envelope.” | “从信封开始查起” |
[10:13] | Godspeed, my brave Hellcaster. | 祝你成功 我勇敢的地狱魔术师 |
[10:15] | Bye. Be safe. | 拜 小心一点 |
[10:28] | – It’s Louie, right? – Yeah, and? | -你是路易对吧 -是 怎么了 |
[10:31] | Well, this is kind of a funny story. | 说来有点好笑 |
[10:33] | But a jester gave my girlfriend an envelope at prom | 但一个小丑在毕业舞会上给我女朋友一个信封 |
[10:36] | so I asked around, | 所以我到处打听了一下 |
[10:37] | Jester’s name is Jerry, | 小丑名叫杰里 |
[10:38] | Jerry told me that he got the envelope from a druid named Luna, | 杰里和我说信封是一个叫露娜的德鲁伊给他的 |
[10:42] | Luna said that she got the envelope from a centaur named | 露娜说信封是叫路易的半人马 |
[10:47] | Louie. | 给她的 |
[10:48] | True or false? | 真的还是假的 |
[10:50] | Yeah, I gave it to Luna. | 真的 是我给露娜的 |
[10:52] | So here’s the $20 question. | 回答我这个问题 20块就归你 |
[10:56] | Who’d you get the envelope from? | 信封是谁给你的 |
[11:03] | Some kid gave it to me. He looked homeless. | 一个小孩给我的 一副无家可归的样子 |
[11:06] | A kid? | 小孩 |
[11:09] | Was he around 13, | 是不是大概13岁 |
[11:11] | brown hair, brown eyes? | 褐色头发 褐色眼睛 |
[11:14] | Thank you, Louie. | 谢谢你 路易 |
[11:23] | Can I join you guys? | 我能和你们一起坐吗 |
[11:25] | Of course, cousin. | 当然了 姐妹 |
[11:30] | Fangs, are you okay? | 毒牙 你还好吧 |
[11:31] | Yeah, I’m still a little sore | 还行 还有点酸痛 |
[11:34] | but the big pain is gone now. | 但是最痛的已经过去了 |
[11:37] | What are you taking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[11:38] | Fangs had a minor procedure done. | 毒牙做了一个小手术 |
[11:40] | What kind of procedure did you have? | 什么样的手术 |
[11:44] | It’s a purging of all of the pain that’s been crushing us. | 消除一直折磨着我们伤痛 |
[11:49] | I can’t wait for mine to be gone, too. | 我也等不及摆脱伤痛了 |
[11:51] | Hold on, Cheryl, | 等一下 谢丽尔 |
[11:53] | you’re in pain? Like, physical pain? | 你也痛吗 身体痛吗 |
[11:55] | Well, it’s just part of Edgar’s methods. | 这只是埃德加治疗方法的一部分 |
[12:00] | He transforms our emotional pain into physical pain | 他把我们的情感伤痛转化成了身体伤痛 |
[12:04] | so it’s easier to treat and banish. | 所以更容易治疗和排除 |
[12:06] | But me first, babe. | 但是我先来 宝贝 |
[12:08] | That’s right, TT’s next in line. | 没错 下一个轮到托托 |
[12:10] | For me, the tenderness in my back only lasted a few days, | 对我来说 我背上的痛只持续了几天 |
[12:13] | but it was so worth it. | 但是很值得 |
[12:18] | Oh, my God, Kevin! | 天呐 凯文 |
[12:20] | That scar is not from a minor procedure, | 这道疤可不是小手术留下的 |
[12:23] | that’s from major surgery. | 这可是大手术 |
[12:24] | Don’t ever do that again, Betty. | 别再这样碰我 贝蒂 |
[12:27] | Kev… | 小凯… |
[12:36] | – Ronnie. – Archie. | -罗尼 -亚奇 |
[12:38] | I have a plan to catch my father. | 我有个抓住我父亲的计划 |
[12:41] | To put him back behind bars where he belongs | 把他关进他该待的监狱里 |
[12:42] | and stop him from buying our town. | 阻止他买下我们的小镇 |
[12:44] | Okay, what is it? | 什么计划 |
[12:45] | It’s gonna require that we each play our parts flawlessly. | 我们每个人都要完美地扮演自己的角色 |
[12:49] | And you’re up first. | 你先来 |
[12:51] | Big changes coming to Riverdale. | 河谷镇将会有大改变 |
[12:53] | Opportunities. | 机会 |
[12:55] | Riverfront, Northside. | 河滨 北区 |
[12:59] | I’m going to need some strong allies I can trust. | 我需要一些值得信任的强大盟友 |
[13:03] | Archie Andrews. What a surprise. | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 真想不到 |
[13:05] | I heard you’re trying to buy Riverdale, Mr. Lodge, | 我听说你想买下河谷镇 洛奇先生 |
[13:08] | my town. | 我的小镇 |
[13:09] | I can’t let that happen. | 我不能让你这么做 |
[13:10] | It’s all right, Archie. | 没关系的 亚奇 |
[13:12] | It’s a good thing for everyone. You’ll see. | 这对大家来说都是好事 你会明白的 |
[13:14] | I am sick of you thinking you can control everyone, | 你总以为能控制每个人 掌控一切事 |
[13:17] | take over everything. | 我已经受够了 |
[13:19] | You think you’re unstoppable, | 你认为自己势不可挡 |
[13:20] | which is why I wanna kick your ass. | 所以我要打倒你 |
[13:24] | If I win, you walk away from Riverdale. | 如果我赢了 你就离开河谷镇 |
[13:28] | If you win, the town’s yours. | 如果你赢了 小镇就归你了 |
[13:31] | – Win what? – A boxing match. El Royale. | -赢什么 -拳赛 在埃尔罗亚尔拳馆 |
[13:36] | Or are you too weak after being shot? | 还是说中枪后 你变得太弱了 |
[13:38] | Everyone is saying that you’ve gone soft. | 大家都说你变软弱了 |
[13:44] | There is nothing soft about me, | 我一点也不软弱 |
[13:46] | and you know I don’t lose. | 你知道我不会输 |
[13:48] | We’ll see about that. | 走着瞧 |
[13:56] | Really, Daddy? A boxing match? | 不是吧 老爸 打拳赛 |
[13:58] | Archie challenged me to this fight | 亚奇当着一些商业伙伴的面 |
[14:00] | in the presence of some business associates. | 向我挑战 |
[14:02] | I couldn’t look weak, Veronica. | 我不能示弱 维罗尼卡 |
[14:03] | – Well, you’re not gonna win this. – Says who? | -你不会赢的 -谁说的 |
[14:05] | Says me, and all the odds makers. | 我说的 还有所有出盘的人 |
[14:08] | What? People are betting on this? | 什么 有人在赌这个 |
[14:10] | I’ve already gotten calls. | 我已经接到电话了 |
[14:11] | The underworld’s abuzz | 帮派闹得沸沸扬扬 |
[14:12] | asking if I’m taking bets at La Bonne Nuit. | 问我美好之夜酒吧要不要接受下注 |
[14:14] | Obviously, I don’t want any part of it– | 很明显我不想掺和这事 |
[14:16] | Whoa, you said no? | 你拒绝了 |
[14:20] | Mija, you can make some money off this. | 亲爱的 你可以从中赚钱 |
[14:25] | Maybe. | 有道理 |
[14:27] | I mean, I do still have that debt to you. | 我还欠你那笔债 |
[14:29] | Yes, you do. So it’s settled. | 的确 那就这么定了 |
[14:32] | We’ll run all the betting through La Bonne Nuit. | 我们通过美好之夜酒吧开赌局 |
[14:33] | I’ll reach out to some friends, | 我会联系一些朋友 |
[14:35] | everyone’s gonna want a piece of the action. It’s a win-win. | 每个人都要分一杯羹 这是双赢 |
[14:38] | And Veronica, make no mistake, | 维罗尼卡 别搞错了 |
[14:40] | I will win. | 我会赢的 |
[14:46] | I’m proud of you, Betty. | 我为你感到骄傲 贝蒂 |
[14:48] | It takes courage to face your demons. | 面对恶魔需要勇气 |
[14:51] | Did your darker half mention the time | 那个阴暗的你有没有提到 |
[14:52] | you pushed me down the stairs? | 把我推下楼梯那次 |
[14:55] | Please, I forgave you for that years ago. | 拜托 几年前我就原谅你了 |
[15:06] | JB | JB? |
[15:09] | Do you know where your pal Ricky is? | 知道你的朋友里基在哪里吗 |
[15:11] | Is he in trouble? | 他出事了吗 |
[15:14] | Ricky’s been working for the Gargoyle King, | 里基一直在为石像鬼王做事 |
[15:18] | and it’s putting a lot of people’s lives in danger. | 这危及到很多人的生命 |
[15:25] | Ricky is in Fox Forest | 里基在福克斯森林 |
[15:27] | getting ready to ascend, whatever that means. | 准备飞升 不知道这是什么意思 |
[15:30] | Where? Do you know? | 在哪里 你知道吗 |
[15:32] | I need you to draw me a map, right now. | 快给我画张路线图 |
[15:57] | Tell me, Betty. | 告诉我 贝蒂 |
[15:58] | Why have you chosen to return? | 你为什么选择回来 |
[16:00] | To see her again. | 再次见到她 |
[16:03] | My other half, | 我的另一半 |
[16:05] | I need to know what she wants. | 我要知道她想要什么 |
[16:34] | Did you miss me, Betty? | 贝蒂 你想我了吗 |
[16:38] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[16:39] | Soon, the one will become many, | 很快 三人成众 |
[16:42] | and the many one, | 众志成城 |
[16:44] | and you can finally be your truest self. | 你终将成为最真实的自己 |
[16:52] | And what is that, “My truest self”? | “最真实的自己”是什么 |
[16:58] | You’re a killer just like dad | 你和爸爸一样是个杀手 |
[17:02] | and it’s time that you embrace that. | 是时候接受现实了 |
[17:16] | Come on, Ricky. Where are you? | 拜托 里基 你在哪 |
[17:24] | Ricky! | 里基 |
[17:25] | You… You shouldn’t be here. | 你不应该来这里 |
[17:27] | No! | 不 |
[17:28] | What did you do? | 你干什么 |
[17:31] | Listen, kid. I’m taking you back to civilization, all right? | 孩子 我要带你回到文明社会 |
[17:34] | I don’t want to! | 我不想 |
[17:35] | I’ve played this game. | 我玩过这个游戏 |
[17:37] | I know it makes you do some crazy things, | 我知道这会让你做一些疯狂的事情 |
[17:39] | but I need you alive, | 但我要你活着 |
[17:40] | ’cause we’re gonna end this together. | 因为我们要一起结束这一切 |
[17:42] | We answer to no one but our king. | 我们只听从王的指令 |
[17:45] | “We”? | “我们” |
[17:49] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
[17:50] | Protect the princess. | 保护公主 |
[17:53] | Princess? | 公主 |
[18:21] | Hellcaster. | 地狱魔术师 |
[18:24] | Princess Etheline. | 埃塞琳公主 |
[18:26] | Help me, Jughead Jones. | 帮帮我 猪头·琼斯 |
[18:28] | You’re my only hope. | 你是我唯一的希望 |
[18:38] | What are you doing down here? | 你在这干什么 |
[18:40] | Hiding from the Gargoyle King. | 躲避石像鬼王 |
[18:44] | I’m terrified he’s gonna kill me for failing my mission. | 我怕他会因为我的任务失败而杀了我 |
[18:47] | Mission? What mission? | 任务 什么任务 |
[18:52] | Wait. | 等等 |
[18:53] | You were the one that told Ricky to send that letter during prom. | 是你让里基在舞会上送那封信的 |
[18:58] | You led Betty right to the Gargoyle King and the Black Hood? | 是你把贝蒂引向石像鬼王和黑兜帽 |
[19:01] | I thought you quite G&G | 我以为你已经不玩游戏了 |
[19:02] | after Betty saved you from The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. | 是贝蒂把你从”慈祥安静的修女们”救出来的 |
[19:06] | She saved me from the Sisters’ false king, yes, | 没错 她帮我脱离了修女们的假王 |
[19:09] | but then I rejoined the true king in the woods after… | 但后来我又皈依了树林里真正的王 |
[19:14] | When I came back to him, he put me in charge of his lost boys. | 当我回到他身边时 他让我管理迷失男孩 |
[19:17] | That Lord of the Flies gang | 就是刚刚拿着长矛 |
[19:18] | that just chased me through the woods with spears? | 在树林里追我的蝇王团伙吗 |
[19:21] | Ethel, you’re playing G– All right. | 埃塞琳 你在玩狮鹫和… |
[19:24] | You’re gonna tell me now, right now, | 你现在就告诉我 |
[19:27] | who the Gargoyle King is. | 石像鬼王是谁 |
[19:28] | I can’t. I can’t betray his trust. | 我不能 我不能背叛他的信任 |
[19:31] | Even when you just said he’s trying to kill you? | 你刚才都说了他想杀你 |
[19:35] | He’s… He’s beautiful. | 他 他很美 |
[19:38] | Despite it all, | 不论如何 |
[19:41] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[19:48] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[19:50] | But you and the lost boys can’t stay in these woods. | 但你和迷失男孩不能待在树林里 |
[19:52] | You have to end this game. | 你必须结束这场游戏 |
[19:55] | Will you? | 好吗 |
[20:06] | I asked you here because I’m pulling off my biggest con yet | 我叫你来是因为我要布一个惊天骗局 |
[20:10] | and I need my best con man for the job. | 所以需要最优秀的骗子 |
[20:13] | Haven’t we learned our lesson | 我们还没有因为公私不分明 |
[20:15] | about mixing business with pleasure? | 吸取教训吗 |
[20:18] | The business is taking down my father. | 这件事能搞垮我父亲 |
[20:23] | So are you in? | 你干不干 |
[20:25] | For old time’s sake? | 看在往日的情分上 |
[20:29] | How could I resist? | 这怎么能拒绝 |
[20:31] | What’s this emergency, Betty? | 有什么紧急情况 贝蒂 |
[20:36] | Edgar Evernever is hypnotizing us. | 埃德加·艾弗耐沃在催眠我们 |
[20:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[20:43] | Hypnotherapy is a standard therapeutic practice | 催眠治疗是一种人们会花大价钱购买的 |
[20:46] | that people pay good money for. | 常规治疗手段 |
[20:48] | And whatever Edgar’s doing works. | 况且埃德加的治疗很有用 |
[20:49] | He took my pain away. | 他让我的疼痛消失了 |
[20:50] | I can’t wait for him to take mine. | 我也等不及让他为我消除疼痛了 |
[20:52] | Okay, but that’s just it. | 问题就在这 |
[20:53] | I think that’s purposely inflicting pain on you | 他应该是故意在催眠时 |
[20:56] | – during hypnosis. – Oh, okay. | -让你们感觉疼痛 -拜托 |
[20:59] | Now you just sound koo-koo pants. | 你这就有点扯了 |
[21:02] | Why would Edgar cause us pain just to take it away? | 埃德加为什么先让我们疼痛 然后止疼呢 |
[21:04] | I don’t know, to have more power over you? | 不知道 也许是想更好地控制你们 |
[21:07] | Edgar’s our healer, Betty. | 埃德加是我们的治疗师 贝蒂 |
[21:10] | And do you have any proof to the contrary? | 你有什么证据能反驳吗 |
[21:17] | Right. Didn’t think so. | 我猜也没有 |
[21:18] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[21:23] | I’ll get you proof, Cheryl. | 我会找到证据的 谢丽尔 |
[21:25] | Stand down, lost boys. | 退下 迷失男孩 |
[21:27] | The Hellcaster is on our side | 地狱魔术师是我们的朋友 |
[21:29] | and he’s come bearing good news. | 他是来告诉我们好消息的 |
[21:31] | Our quest is complete. | 我们的任务已经完成了 |
[21:34] | – Where’s Ricky? – He just took off. | -里基呢 -他刚走 |
[21:37] | He’s probably reporting | 他可能回去 |
[21:37] | back to the Gargoyle King and the Black Hood. | 向石像鬼王和黑兜帽汇报了 |
[21:42] | Jack? Where’s Jack? | 杰克呢 杰克去哪了 |
[21:43] | He went back to the bus to get his carving knife. | 他回车上拿他的雕刻刀了 |
[21:46] | We can’t leave Jack behind. He’s the youngest. | 我们不能丢下杰克 他年龄最小 |
[21:50] | Okay, I’ll find him. | 我去找他 |
[21:52] | He’s never gonna trust you on your own. | 你一个人去 他肯定不会相信你的 |
[21:54] | Well, then, come on. | 那就快走 |
[22:09] | What is all this, Evelyn? | 这是什么 艾芙琳 |
[22:12] | Is this one of your dad, husband’s treatments? | 这是你爸 或者丈夫的治疗方案吗 |
[22:16] | This is dialysis, Betty. | 这是透析 贝蒂 |
[22:18] | I was very unwell as a child. | 我小时候身体很不好 |
[22:20] | My kidneys failed when I was little. | 肾脏衰竭了 |
[22:29] | Immuno… | 免疫… |
[22:31] | Wait, why are you on anti-rejection med? | 等等 你为什么要用抗排异的药 |
[22:35] | Which is what they give you when you’ve had an organ transplant? | 这是在器官移植后才会用到的吧 |
[22:39] | Not that it’s any of your business. | 虽然这不关你的事 |
[22:41] | But like I said, I was an ill child. | 但我说了 我小时候身体很不好 |
[22:45] | The scar on Kevin’s back, | 凯文背上的疤 |
[22:50] | Fangs’ treatment… | 毒牙的手术… |
[22:53] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:56] | Edgar is butchering his disciples, | 埃德加正在屠杀他的门徒 |
[23:00] | but it can’t all be just for you. | 但这一切不会只是为了你吧 |
[23:02] | You don’t know anything. | 你一无所知 |
[23:09] | You don’t know anything! | 你一无所知 |
[24:06] | 农场 收割计划 | |
[24:11] | 易碎品 手提货物 人体肾脏 | |
[24:16] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[24:19] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[24:20] | Maybe he’s on the bus. | 可能在公车上 |
[24:28] | Jack, are you here? | 杰克 你在吗 |
[24:33] | I can’t find my knife. | 我找不到我的刀了 |
[24:34] | Okay, I’ll get you a new one, but right now we have to go. | 我给你买把新的 我们得走了 |
[24:36] | Why’d you bring the Hellcaster? | 你为什么要把地狱魔术师带来 |
[24:38] | It’s okay, you can trust him. | 没事的 你可以信任他 |
[24:46] | Get down, right now. | 快蹲下 |
[24:50] | Don’t say another word. | 别说话 |
[25:09] | Go, go, go, go. | 走走走 |
[25:10] | Get the back door. Back door! | 从后门走 后门 |
[25:13] | It won’t budge. | 门卡住了 |
[25:16] | Ethel, open the back door. | 埃塞尔 把后门打开 |
[25:18] | It won’t budge. | 门卡住了 |
[25:18] | – Ethel, open the door! – God! | -埃塞尔 快把门打开 -天啊 |
[25:21] | Move, move. | 让开 让开 |
[25:25] | – We gotta go. – Go, go! | -我们得赶紧走 -快走 |
[25:39] | He’s going to the front! | 他去前门了 |
[25:52] | That’s not gonna hold him. We have to go. | 这关不住他的 我们得离开这 |
[26:03] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[26:05] | Mom. | 妈 |
[26:07] | You’re doing it? Tonight? | 今晚就要行动吗 |
[26:09] | Whatever it is that you and Veronica have planned? | 你和维罗尼卡计划的那件事 |
[26:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:13] | But it’s better you don’t know the specifics | 但是你最好别知道细节 |
[26:15] | because I’m sure you’re gonna try and stop me. | 因为你肯定会阻止我的 |
[26:17] | After everything that Hiram has done to you and to your dad | 海勒姆对你和你爸还有这个镇子 |
[26:20] | and to this town, | 做了那些事 |
[26:22] | I wanna watch. | 我想去看看 |
[26:43] | 美好之夜酒吧 拳赛胜者 海勒姆·洛奇 亚奇·安德鲁斯 | |
[26:45] | A grand on Hiram Lodge. | 押海勒姆·洛奇 一千 |
[26:49] | Good luck to you. | 祝您好运 |
[26:50] | How are we looking? | 情况怎么样 |
[26:52] | Really, really illegal. | 非常不合法 |
[26:54] | In case I haven’t said it. Thank you for doing this, Reggie. | 以防我没说过 很感谢你帮我 雷吉 |
[26:58] | How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 |
[26:59] | By a gossamer thread. | 如履薄冰 |
[27:01] | However, it’s vital we keep up appearances. | 但我们表面一定不能露怯 |
[27:05] | Speaking of, it’s showtime. | 说到这 好戏上演了 |
[28:09] | Touch ’em up. | 击拳 |
[28:11] | Had this date a long time, you and I. | 我早就想跟你打一局了 |
[28:26] | Box. | 开始 |
[29:06] | That how it’s gonna be? | 就这样吗 |
[29:15] | Let’s go! | 来啊 |
[30:12] | It’s the feds! | 警察来了 |
[30:18] | What is the meaning of this? | 你们这是干什么 |
[30:19] | You’re the owner of this establishment? | 你是这里的所有者吗 |
[30:21] | Why, no. That would be my father, Hiram Lodge. | 不 我父亲海勒姆·洛奇才是 |
[30:24] | You don’t happen to know where to find him? | 你知道他在哪吗 |
[30:26] | Why, yes. He’s at the El Royale boxing club | 知道 他在埃尔罗亚尔拳击俱乐部 |
[30:29] | taking part in an illegal underground boxing match. | 打非法地下拳赛呢 |
[30:31] | Sheriff Jones is expecting you outside. | 琼斯警长正在外面等你 |
[30:34] | Ronnie, Ronnie. We’ve got a problem. | 罗尼 罗尼 麻烦了 |
[30:36] | Some last minute bets are coming in, | 有些人突然要下注 |
[30:38] | they all want odds on Hiram killing Archie in the ring. | 他们都想押海勒姆在拳赛上打死亚奇 |
[31:19] | This ends now! | 结束了 |
[31:33] | Just remember, you asked for this. | 记住 是你自找的 |
[31:37] | Archie! | 亚奇 |
[31:39] | Daddy, stop. | 爸 住手 |
[31:47] | I beat you. | 我赢了 |
[31:48] | I’m the better man. | 我比你厉害 |
[31:49] | No. | 不 |
[31:53] | You lost. | 你输了 |
[31:54] | I was just keeping you busy. | 我只是在拖延时间 |
[31:56] | Hiram Lodge. | 海勒姆·洛奇 |
[31:59] | It is with great pleasure | 我很高兴地宣布 |
[32:03] | that I say, “You’re under arrest.” | 你被逮捕了 |
[32:06] | For what? | 凭什么 |
[32:08] | For conducting illegal activities at your establishments. | 你在你的地盘进行非法活动 |
[32:12] | El Royale boxing club and La Bonne Nuit speakeasy. | 皇家拳击俱乐部和美好之夜地下酒吧 |
[32:15] | You betrayed me? | 你背叛了我 |
[32:18] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[32:20] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:24] | Did we do it? | 成功了吗 |
[32:27] | We got him. | 我们抓住他了 |
[32:34] | My own daughter, | 我自己的女儿 |
[32:37] | working with the feds. | 串通警察 |
[32:45] | And for what? | 为了什么 |
[32:47] | An ex-boyfriend? | 前男友吗 |
[32:48] | No, I did this for me, Daddy. | 不 我是为了自己 爸 |
[32:52] | I found out you lied, | 我发现你说谎了 |
[32:54] | that you still held the deeds to Pop’s and La Bonne Nuit. | 老爹快餐店和美好之夜酒吧的房契还在你那 |
[32:57] | And it made me very, very angry. | 这让我非常生气 |
[33:03] | Consider it a lesson learned, mija. | 就当吸取教训了 亲爱的 |
[33:04] | Regardless, all of your assets | 不管怎样 你的所有资产 |
[33:07] | are being seized by the government as we speak. | 此时正在被政府查封 |
[33:11] | Your precious empire will be put up for public auction. | 你宝贵的帝国将会被公开拍卖 |
[33:15] | In the meantime, I’ll leave you with this parting thought. | 与此同时 我送你一句临别赠言 |
[33:20] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[33:35] | So you and Veronica are quite the dynamic duo. | 你和维罗尼卡还真是活力二人组 |
[33:38] | Are you… | 你们… |
[33:41] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:43] | Sometimes, it feels like we’re gonna get back together. | 有时候感觉我们要复合了 |
[33:46] | But then… | 但然后… |
[33:48] | Oh, personally, I think you’re endgame. | 我个人觉得你俩是天作之合 |
[33:51] | – Endgame? – Oh, yeah. | -天作之合 -是的 |
[33:54] | But it doesn’t really matter what I think. | 但我怎么想不重要 |
[33:56] | Maybe you should ask her what she thinks. | 也许你该问问她是怎么想的 |
[34:03] | Excuse me, Mr. Jones, but where are the lost boys? | 打扰了 琼斯先生 迷失男孩去哪了 |
[34:08] | We’ve assigned a deputy to them. | 我们派了一名警官照顾他们 |
[34:09] | They’ll be under our care until the Gargoyle King | 他们会一直由我们保护 |
[34:11] | and the Black Hood are caught. | 直到石像鬼王和黑兜帽落网 |
[34:14] | Excuse me for a minute. | 失陪一下 |
[34:20] | See? We’re safe. It’s okay, Ethel. | 瞧 我们很安全 没事的 埃塞尔 |
[34:23] | And we’re going to find Ricky, too, I promise. | 我们也会找到里基的 我保证 |
[34:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:41] | You deserve a reward for your bravery, Hellcaster. | 你的勇敢应该得到奖励 地狱魔术师 |
[34:46] | I can tell you who he is. | 我可以告诉你他是谁 |
[34:49] | The King. | 王是谁 |
[34:51] | Who? | 谁 |
[34:58] | But that’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[35:07] | – Jug. – Betty. | -猪头 -贝蒂 |
[35:08] | Are you ready to hear the craziest thing ever? | 我这有件特别扯的事 你准备好了吗 |
[35:10] | Well, I think I might have you beat on that one. | 我的可能比你还要扯 |
[35:13] | According to Ethel, Jason Blossom is the Gargoyle King. | 埃塞尔说杰森·布鲁森就是石像鬼王 |
[35:17] | That’s not possible, is it? | 这不可能吧 |
[35:19] | Normally, I would immediately say no, | 一般情况下 我会立刻说不可能 |
[35:21] | but there’s only one way to find out definitively. | 但只有一个办法能彻查真相 |
[35:23] | A way that would make Dr. Curdle Jr. Proud. | 这下小科德医生肯定会骄傲的 |
[35:26] | I’m going to have to dig up Jason’s body, aren’t I? | 我是不是要去挖杰森的尸体 |
[35:29] | Call me afterwards. | 完事后告诉我 |
[35:35] | Cheryl, the Farm is a front. | 谢丽尔 农场就是个幌子 |
[35:38] | Kevin, Fangs, Edgar took their kidneys. | 埃德加把凯文和毒牙的肾取走了 |
[35:41] | There’s a refrigerator filled to the brim with human organs. | 有个冰箱里面全是人体器官 |
[35:45] | The Farm, it’s an organ farm. | 这个农场就是个器官农场 |
[35:48] | Are you trying to get shipped out to Shutter Island, you lunatic? | 你是想被送去禁闭岛吗 疯子 |
[35:58] | Oh, my God. Is that… | 天哪 这是… |
[36:00] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:01] | Cheryl, what if this is why he keeps adopting kids? | 谢丽尔 万一这就是他不断收养孩子的原因呢 |
[36:05] | For his human chop shop? | 为了倒卖人体器官 |
[36:07] | Based on the price list I saw in the infirmary, | 我在医务室看到了价格表 |
[36:10] | it’s lucrative as hell. | 简直赚翻了 |
[36:12] | Infirmary. | 医务室 |
[36:15] | If there’s even a chance you’re right, | 万一你说的是真的 |
[36:17] | Toni’s procedure is today. The nurses just took her away. | 托妮今天手术 护士刚把她带走了 |
[36:19] | Okay, go. Go get Toni. I’ll get Kevin and Fangs. | 快去找托妮 我去找凯文和毒牙 |
[36:29] | Are you nervous? Don’t be. | 你紧张吗 别紧张 |
[36:34] | Get your hands off my girlfriend! | 别碰我女朋友 |
[36:35] | Excuse me– | 不好意思 |
[36:36] | – What’s going on? – They’re charlatans. | -怎么回事 -他们是骗子 |
[36:38] | – What? – Not another step. | -什么 -不许动 |
[36:41] | Get up, Toni. Let’s go. | 起来 托妮 我们走 |
[36:42] | But my treatment… | 但我的手术 |
[36:43] | There’s a chance Betty’s cries that the sky is falling are true. | 贝蒂说天塌了 有可能是真的 |
[36:46] | Look at those instruments of torture. | 看看那些刑具 |
[36:48] | Now please, can we go? | 可以走了吗 |
[36:51] | There’s a door I snuck Betty in. | 我知道有扇门 我之前偷偷带贝蒂进来的 |
[36:53] | Lead the way, my Monte Cristo. | 你带路 基督山伯爵 |
[37:01] | Stop those girls! | 拦住那些女孩 |
[37:07] | Kev, Fangs, | 小凯 毒牙 |
[37:09] | I know that this sounds crazy, and I’ll explain later, | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 我晚点解释 |
[37:11] | but Edgar’s harvesting our organs. | 埃德加正在收割我们的器官 |
[37:14] | We are all in danger. | 我们都很危险 |
[37:16] | You don’t know what you’re saying, Betty. | 你根本不知道你在说什么 贝蒂 |
[37:18] | He’s taking out the parts of us that are diseased. | 他摘除的都是我们患病的器官 |
[37:22] | Kev, Fangs. | 小凯 毒牙 |
[37:25] | Why don’t we all go talk to Edgar, clear this whole thing up? | 我们去找埃德加谈谈 把这件事弄清楚吧 |
[37:31] | Guys, guys, we don’t have to do this. | 伙计们 我们不必这样 |
[37:33] | We can all just go home. | 我们可以直接回家 |
[37:34] | Stop being a detractor, Betty. | 别诋毁农场了 贝蒂 |
[37:42] | Hey, we need some help in here, we’re being attacked. | 我们需要帮助 我们被袭击了 |
[38:04] | – It’s locked. – Over here! | -锁上了 -这边 |
[38:07] | We’ll never be able to outrun them. | 我们跑不过他们的 |
[38:14] | Cheryl, come on! | 谢丽尔 不要 |
[38:16] | Toni, I love you. | 托妮 我爱你 |
[38:19] | This is your only chance at freedom. | 这是你获得自由的唯一机会 |
[38:23] | No, run! Go! | 快跑 |
[38:59] | Archie. What’s going on? | 亚奇 你怎么来了 |
[39:03] | Ronnie, I wanted to tell you… | 罗尼 我想告诉你 |
[39:06] | I needed to tell you. | 我得告诉你 |
[39:08] | Wait, before you say anything… | 等等 在你告诉我之前 |
[39:12] | Is there someone else here? | 有人在吗 |
[39:17] | Hey, Andrews. | 安德鲁斯 |
[39:20] | Reggie was helping me at La Bonne Nuit earlier tonight | 雷吉今晚在美好之夜酒吧帮了我 |
[39:24] | and he came to tell me– | 他是来告诉我… |
[39:27] | I came to tell her that I wanted to be with her, | 我来告诉她不管怎样 |
[39:30] | no matter what. | 我想和她在一起 |
[39:31] | And she said she wanted to be with me, too. | 她说她也想和我在一起 |
[39:38] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[39:41] | That is what I said. | 我是这么说的 |
[39:48] | – Right, well, uh– – Wait. | -好吧 -等等 |
[39:51] | Just stay. | 留下来吧 |
[39:53] | We should celebrate. | 我们应该庆祝一下 |
[39:55] | We did an amazing thing tonight. | 今晚我们做了一件了不起的事 |
[39:58] | No… No, I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[40:01] | I’ll see you guys at school. | 学校见 |
[40:28] | Now, you put up quite the fight, Betty. | 贝蒂 你挺难对付的 |
[40:34] | And now you have left me with no choice. | 你现在让我别无选择 |
[40:39] | I saw the truth, Mr. Evernever. | 我看到了真相 艾弗耐沃先生 |
[40:42] | I know what you’re doing here. | 我知道你在这里的勾当 |
[40:44] | You don’t know what you saw, Betty. | 你并不明白你看到的东西 贝蒂 |
[40:55] | They’re gonna come for me, | 他们会来找我的 |
[40:58] | Jughead and his dad. | 猪头和他爸 |
[41:01] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[41:03] | Can we please prepare Betty for her procedure? | 请帮贝蒂做术前准备吧 |