| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
| [00:09] | Hiram Lodge, you’re under arrest. | 海勒姆·洛奇 你被逮捕了 | 
| [00:12] | My own daughter, working with the Feds. | 我自己的女儿 串通警察 | 
| [00:15] | Is there someone else here? | 有人在吗 | 
| [00:16] | I came to tell her that I wanted to be with her. | 我来告诉她不管怎样 我想和她在一起 | 
| [00:18] | Gryphons and Gargoyles is literally killing people. | 狮鹫和石像鬼真的在杀人 | 
| [00:22] | There was something lodged in his throat. | 有东西卡在他的喉咙里了 | 
| [00:24] | A matchbook from the Maple Club. | 枫木俱乐部的火柴盒 | 
| [00:26] | According to Ethel, Jason Blossom is the Gargoyle King. | 埃塞尔说杰森·布鲁森就是石像鬼王 | 
| [00:29] | The return of the Black Hood. | 黑兜帽又出现了 | 
| [00:31] | Now we have two serial killers running around. | 现在我们周围有两个连环杀手 | 
| [00:33] | Possibly working together. | 有可能还在合作 | 
| [00:34] | Let the Farm protect you. Both of you. | 让农场保护你们 | 
| [00:37] | The Farm gave me back my brother. | 是农场让我哥回来了 | 
| [00:39] | Yes. I see my son. | 没错 我看见了我的儿子 | 
| [00:40] | Charles. And it’s like I never lost him. | 查尔斯 仿佛我从未失去过他 | 
| [00:44] | There’s a refrigerator filled to the brim with human organs. | 有个冰箱里面全是人体器官 | 
| [00:48] | Prepare Betty for her procedure. | 帮贝蒂做术前准备吧 | 
| [00:50] | Get your hands off my girlfriend! | 放开我的女朋友 | 
| [00:52] | Toni, this is your only chance at freedom. | 托妮 这是你获得自由的唯一机会 | 
| [00:54] | No, run! Go! | 不 快跑 快 | 
| [00:59] | There, there, Antoinette. | 好了 安托瓦妮特 | 
| [01:00] | Now that you’ve settled down with a cup of calming tea, | 现在你喝了茶也冷静了 | 
| [01:03] | why don’t you explain this to me one more time? | 不如再说一遍到底发生了什么 | 
| [01:05] | Mrs. Blossom, Cheryl is in danger. | 布鲁森太太 谢丽尔有危险 | 
| [01:09] | She’s at the Farm with Betty, Kevin, and Fangs | 她和贝蒂 凯文还有毒牙在农场 | 
| [01:13] | and Edgar Evernever. | 还有埃德加·艾弗耐沃 | 
| [01:15] | And he’s harvesting organs from his followers. | 他从信徒们的身上割器官 | 
| [01:19] | Oh, dear. Is that what he’s doing there? | 天啊 他在干这种勾当吗 | 
| [01:23] | Well, isn’t it fortunate I was here collecting my mail | 你来的时候我还在这里整理信件 | 
| [01:26] | at this little house when you arrived? | 真的是太幸运了 | 
| [01:28] | And Betty’s with him, you say? | 你说贝蒂和他在一起 | 
| [01:30] | Yeah, and, um, we need to go save them because we… | 是的 我们要去救他们 因为 | 
| [01:41] | Good night, my dear. | 晚安 亲爱的 | 
| [01:43] | Thank you for the information. | 谢谢你提供的消息 | 
| [01:45] | Very timely indeed. | 非常及时 | 
| [01:49] | I refuse to accept what Ethel said. | 我不相信埃塞琳的话 | 
| [01:51] | That Jason Blossom is the Gargoyle King. | 杰森·布鲁森是石像鬼王 | 
| [01:53] | Even though his coffin was empty, | 就算他的棺材是空的 | 
| [01:55] | it defies logic. | 但这也没有道理 | 
| [01:56] | Well, say Ethel is off her rocker, okay, | 就算埃塞琳疯了吧 | 
| [01:59] | but where’s Jason’s body? | 那杰森的尸体呢 | 
| [02:02] | And someone’s still wearing the Gargoyle King’s antler, | 而且确实有人戴着鬼王的鹿角 | 
| [02:04] | so it’s up to you and me to figure out who, | 我们两个一定要找出这个人 | 
| [02:07] | Blossom or no Blossom. | 不论是不是布鲁森 | 
| [02:09] | I keep thinking about that matchbook | 我一直在想科德医生 | 
| [02:10] | that Dr. Curdle found in Baby Teeth’s throat. | 在乳牙的喉咙里发现的火柴盒 | 
| [02:12] | Kurtz must have got that at the Maple Club, right? | 库尔茨是从枫木俱乐部拿到的 是吧 | 
| [02:15] | What are you getting at, boy? | 你想到什么了 | 
| [02:16] | Do you have a copy of Kurtz’s mugshot I can borrow? | 你有库尔茨的照片吗 | 
| [02:30] | Dad? | 爸爸 | 
| [02:32] | Sorry to interrupt, but you have a visitor. | 不好意思打扰你了 不过有人找你 | 
| [02:34] | She says it can’t wait. | 她说有急事 | 
| [02:36] | Mrs. Blossom, what can I do for you? | 布鲁森太太 你有什么需要 | 
| [02:39] | Let’s not mince words, Mr. Evernever. | 不必遮遮掩掩的了 艾弗耐沃先生 | 
| [02:42] | I am fully aware of the foul activities you’re conducting here. | 我知道你在这里做什么肮脏勾当 | 
| [02:46] | The Topaz girl told me. | 托帕斯家的姑娘告诉我了 | 
| [02:48] | I have no interest in exposing your shenanigans. | 我不会揭发你的 | 
| [02:53] | Then why have you come? | 那你来做什么 | 
| [02:55] | You have something that I want. | 你有我想要的东西 | 
| [02:57] | Mrs. Blossom | 布鲁森太太 | 
| [02:59] | You sell organs, don’t you? | 你贩卖器官 没错吧 | 
| [03:02] | I’m looking to buy in bulk. | 我想跟你做笔大买卖 | 
| [03:07] | Did you ever see a client in here by the name of Kurtz | 你在枫木俱乐部见过一个客人 | 
| [03:10] | at the Maple Club? | 名叫库尔茨吗 | 
| [03:12] | He looked like this. | 他长这个样子 | 
| [03:13] | Yes. | 见过 | 
| [03:15] | I never worked with him directly. | 我没直接跟他接触过 | 
| [03:16] | Who did he work with? | 他跟谁接触过 | 
| [03:17] | All of his interactions were with… | 他都是和… | 
| [03:20] | The Red Dahlia? Penelope Blossom? | 红色大丽花 佩内洛普·布鲁森 | 
| [03:22] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [03:24] | Out of curiosity, | 好奇问一句 | 
| [03:26] | you never saw Penelope with a young man, | 你见过跟佩内洛普一起的年轻人吗 | 
| [03:28] | a young redhead, did you? | 红色的头发 见过吗 | 
| [03:30] | You mean her kid, Jason? | 你是说她儿子 杰森 | 
| [03:32] | Yeah, sure. He came around. | 见过 当然 他是来过 | 
| [03:37] | We’ve been compromised, Evelyn. | 艾芙琳 我们暴露了 | 
| [03:39] | We’ve had too many breaches. | 我们有太多漏洞了 | 
| [03:41] | – It’s time. – Edgar. | -是时候了 -埃德加 | 
| [03:43] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事了 | 
| [03:44] | Why is everyone acting so skittish? | 怎么每个人都惴惴不安的 | 
| [03:46] | The outside world is encroaching upon us, Sister Alice. | 外面的世界在不断侵入 艾丽丝姐妹 | 
| [03:50] | We’ve had both defectors | 我们既有叛徒 | 
| [03:52] | and unwelcome visitors. | 又有不速之客 | 
| [03:55] | The Ascension is upon us. Tonight. | 飞升派对就要开始了 就在今晚 | 
| [03:57] | The Ascension? | 飞升派对 | 
| [04:00] | – Tonight? – Yes. | -今晚 -没错 | 
| [04:02] | Preparations are being made. | 要抓紧做准备 | 
| [04:03] | Well, I need to find Betty. Have you seen her? | 我要先找到贝蒂 你看到她了吗 | 
| [04:06] | She escaped, with Toni Topaz. | 她逃跑了 跟托妮·托帕斯一起 | 
| [04:08] | Escaped? | 逃跑 | 
| [04:09] | She was never a believer like you, Alice. | 她从来都不像你那么虔诚 艾丽丝 | 
| [04:14] | So we will ascend without her. | 所以她不能参加仪式 | 
| [04:29] | In the wake of Mr. Lodge’s arrest, | 鉴于洛奇已经被逮捕 | 
| [04:31] | you now have full ownership of the Pembrooke | 佩姆布鲁克现在都是你们的了 | 
| [04:33] | and all other Lodge investment properties. | 还有洛奇投资的其它所有资产 | 
| [04:36] | And, Veronica, you and your mother are now the co-owners | 维罗尼卡 你和你母亲现在是老爹快餐店 | 
| [04:39] | of Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe and the speakeasy beneath it. | 和下面的地下酒吧的共同所有人了 | 
| [04:44] | Now, there’s one more property I’m curious about. | 我比较关心另一处资产 | 
| [04:50] | Mom, that was Veronica on the phone with some amazing news. | 妈 刚才维罗尼卡打电话说了一个好消息 | 
| [04:52] | She said she’s giving me the El Royale. | 她说她要把埃尔罗亚尔给我 | 
| [04:55] | That I legit own the gym now, free and clear. | 我合法拥有拳馆的全部产权 | 
| [04:57] | That’s a very generous gift, Archie. | 这真是一份非常慷慨的礼物 亚奇 | 
| [05:00] | But still, I’m interested in where you two stand romantically. | 不过我还是对你们两个的情感关系很感兴趣 | 
| [05:08] | Are we expecting anyone? | 有人要来吗 | 
| [05:17] | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 | |
| [05:21] | Someone left mine at the door. | 有人把我的放在我门口 | 
| [05:22] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 | 
| [05:23] | My dad or Jellybean could have found it. | 我爸或者糖豆可能看到了 | 
| [05:25] | Mine was waiting for me downstairs, | 我的那个就在楼下等着我 | 
| [05:27] | at the speakeasy. | 就在地下酒吧 | 
| [05:28] | Are we sure they’re not fakes? | 确定不是假的吗 | 
| [05:29] | I don’t think so. | 应该不是 | 
| [05:31] | And I’ve been trying Betty at the Farm, | 我联系了身在农场的贝蒂 | 
| [05:32] | but she’s not answering. | 但是她没接电话 | 
| [05:34] | The invitations say not to tell anyone | 邀请函上说不能告诉任何人 | 
| [05:36] | and not to bring our phones. | 也不能带手机去 | 
| [05:37] | So it’s a trap. | 那就是个陷阱 | 
| [05:39] | Was there ever a doubt? | 这还用怀疑吗 | 
| [05:42] | We don’t really have a choice. | 我们也没别的选择 | 
| [05:59] | 贝蒂 请穿这件参加晚宴 我们在楼下等你 | |
| [06:18] | Guys. | 伙计们 | 
| [06:21] | Elizabeth. Pretty. | 伊丽莎白 真漂亮 | 
| [06:25] | Good evening. | 晚上好 | 
| [06:26] | Come and join us, why don’t you? | 快来跟我们一起坐 | 
| [06:29] | Penelope. | 佩内洛普 | 
| [06:32] | What… What is this place? | 这是什么地方 | 
| [06:34] | This is the Blossom Hunting Lodge | 这是瑰刺庄园的 | 
| [06:38] | on the grounds of Thornhill. | 布鲁森狩猎小屋 | 
| [06:40] | How did I get here? | 我是怎么到这的 | 
| [06:42] | I bought you from Mr. Evernever. | 我把你从艾弗耐沃先生手里买了下来 | 
| [06:44] | Just as he was about to cut you into butcher’s parts. | 就在他要把你大卸八块的时候 | 
| [06:49] | Now, Agatha here will show you to your place. | 阿加莎会带你去你的房间 | 
| [06:52] | Sister Woodhouse. | 伍德豪斯修女 | 
| [06:55] | You naughty, naughty girl. | 你这个不省心的小姑娘 | 
| [06:57] | Agatha was one of my mentors. | 阿加莎是我的导师之一 | 
| [07:00] | She cared for me when I was an orphan | 在”慈祥安静的修女们” | 
| [07:02] | at The Sisters of Quiet Mercy. | 是她照顾了我这个孤儿 | 
| [07:04] | Taught me everything I know about poisons. | 我对毒药的知识都是得她真传 | 
| [07:09] | The murdered nuns. | 那些被杀害的修女 | 
| [07:12] | You did that? | 都是你干的 | 
| [07:13] | Oh, loose ends. | 清理现场 | 
| [07:15] | Such a bother, aren’t they? | 真是麻烦 对不对 | 
| [07:17] | “Loose ends”? | “清理现场” | 
| [07:19] | Is that what we are? | 我们也要被清理吗 | 
| [07:20] | Oh, gosh. No, not you. | 天啊 当然不是 | 
| [07:22] | You are featured players. | 你们是重要的参与者 | 
| [07:26] | The sons and daughters of the original Midnight Club. | 原始”午夜俱乐部”的下一代 | 
| [07:29] | Jug, what’s happening? | 猪头 这是要干什么 | 
| [07:31] | I’ve almost figured it out. | 我差不多猜出来了 | 
| [07:32] | Oh, have you? | 是吗 | 
| [07:34] | Because if anybody could, it would be you, Mr. Jones. | 如果有人能猜到 也就是你了 琼斯先生 | 
| [07:36] | But first, two more guests. | 不过首先 还有两位客人 | 
| [07:41] | I believe you know them already. | 我相信你们认识他们 | 
| [07:53] | What have I told you? | 我跟你们说什么了 | 
| [07:55] | No masks at the dinner table. | 餐桌上不许戴面具 | 
| [07:57] | Take them off. | 摘掉 | 
| [08:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [08:06] | Wait, King, before you do… | 等等 王 你摘掉之前… | 
| [08:09] | Hellcaster. | 地狱魔术师 | 
| [08:11] | Care to take a stab? | 你要先猜一猜吗 | 
| [08:14] | Sure. | 当然 | 
| [08:17] | Arthur Conan Doyle famously said, | 阿瑟·柯南道尔有句名言 | 
| [08:19] | “Once you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains, | “一旦排除了不可能因素 剩下的 | 
| [08:22] | however improbable, must be the truth.” | 无论多么不可能 必定是真相” | 
| [08:25] | In which case, | 同理 | 
| [08:27] | whoever it is underneath that mask | 无论那张面具背后究竟是谁 | 
| [08:29] | must’ve had a connection to Hell | 一定跟地狱 | 
| [08:31] | and to you, Penelope. | 还有你有关 佩内洛普 | 
| [08:32] | But it’s not Jason, because he’s dead. | 但不会是杰森 因为他死了 | 
| [08:35] | Even though his corpse is missing. | 虽然他的尸体失踪了 | 
| [08:38] | The one corpse that hasn’t been accounted for | 唯一一具尸体下落不明的 | 
| [08:41] | and who was last seen by the Black Hood… | 而且死前最后的目击者是黑兜帽 | 
| [08:44] | – Chic. – …is Chic. | -奇克 -是奇克 | 
| [08:51] | What the hell? | 什么情况 | 
| [08:52] | Since when does Chic have red hair? | 奇克什么时候是红头发了 | 
| [08:54] | I’m guessing since he started working with Penelope. | 估计是他为佩内洛普工作后就染了 | 
| [08:58] | Doing her bidding. | 听从她的命令 | 
| [08:59] | But this was after he got the Gargoyle symbols tattooed on his back. | 但这发生在他后背文了石像鬼标志之后 | 
| [09:03] | It’s why Ethel said the Gargoyle King was Jason. | 所以埃塞尔说杰森是石像鬼王 | 
| [09:06] | Because you called him Jason. | 因为你叫他杰森 | 
| [09:09] | ‘Cause you dressed him up like Jason. | 因为你把他打扮成杰森的样子 | 
| [09:11] | You didn’t murder Chic. | 你没杀掉奇克 | 
| [09:13] | After you chased him through the woods, you… | 你追着他穿过树林之后 你… | 
| [09:16] | I recognized a kinship in him, | 我意识到和他有血缘关系 | 
| [09:18] | and I spared him. | 就放过了他 | 
| [09:19] | He begged for mercy and pledged his life to me | 他求我饶了他 并愿意以性命相抵 | 
| [09:22] | in service of my mission. | 为我办事 | 
| [09:24] | But it wasn’t just your mission, was it, Mr. Cooper? | 但不只为你卖命 对吧 库珀先生 | 
| [09:27] | Maybe not at first, | 也许最初还没有 | 
| [09:28] | but eventually, you started working with someone else | 但是最后 你开始和一个 | 
| [09:30] | who also had a grudge against Riverdale. | 同样也对河谷镇怀恨在心的人合作 | 
| [09:33] | In the middle of all that stuff with the Black Hood last year, | 去年黑兜帽闹出那些事情的时候 | 
| [09:36] | my dad was having an affair with Penelope. | 我爸和佩内洛普有一腿 | 
| [09:40] | Yes, I did cultivate your father’s… | 是的 我确实培养了你父亲的 | 
| [09:44] | murderous impulses, | 杀人冲动 | 
| [09:46] | it’s true. | 没错 | 
| [09:48] | To take my revenge on a town | 为了向小镇复仇 | 
| [09:50] | that allowed me to be sold as a child bride to the Blossoms. | 它让我作为童养媳被卖给了布鲁森家 | 
| [09:54] | Your parents knew. I told them. | 你父母早就知道 我和他们说过 | 
| [09:57] | And they did nothing but mock me. | 他们除了嘲笑我 什么也没做 | 
| [10:00] | And years later, when my Jason was murdered in cold blood, | 几年后 当我的杰森被人残忍杀害时 | 
| [10:04] | do you think one of them reached out to me? | 你们觉得他们中有人向我伸出了援手吗 | 
| [10:09] | No, they were too busy ignoring the rotting, fetid truth | 没有 他们都忙着忽略这腐烂臭恶的真相 | 
| [10:13] | that Riverdale is a hideous and cruel place, | 那就是河谷镇是一个丑陋无情之地 | 
| [10:17] | twisted and cursed. | 黑暗扭曲 受到诅咒 | 
| [10:22] | And the Black Hood and I, we were doing quite well. | 我和黑兜帽的计划进展很顺利 | 
| [10:28] | Exterminating its sinners. | 消灭镇上的罪人 | 
| [10:30] | Until my dad got arrested. | 直到我爸被捕 | 
| [10:32] | Yes, but that was fine because Hal’s disciple came to me, | 是 不过没关系 因为哈尔的门徒来找我 | 
| [10:36] | lost, and I gave him purpose. | 他迷失了 我给了他目标 | 
| [10:38] | To continue our great work. | 继续我们的伟大事业 | 
| [10:40] | But not as the Black Hood. | 但不能以黑兜帽的身份 | 
| [10:41] | So instead, you made him dress up like the boogeyman. | 所以你让他装扮成怪物 | 
| [10:45] | The Gargoyle King. | 石像鬼王 | 
| [10:47] | You introduced G&G to our parents 25 years ago, | 25年前你把狮鹫和石像鬼告诉我们的父母 | 
| [10:51] | and then reintroduced it this year to Chic. | 然后今年又把它告诉了奇克 | 
| [10:56] | – His name is Jason. – Who gave it to… | -他叫杰森 -他把它告诉了… | 
| [10:59] | Ben Button. | 本·巴顿 | 
| [11:01] | Who started playing with Dilton Doiley. | 他开始和迪尔顿·杜尔里一起玩 | 
| [11:04] | Then Ethel Muggs. | 然后是埃塞尔·马格斯 | 
| [11:07] | And the G&G spreading like… a virus or a poison. | 然后狮鹫和石像鬼像病毒或毒药一样四处传播 | 
| [11:12] | And the true mastermind behind it all… | 而这一切真正的幕后主脑… | 
| [11:15] | the true king is you, Penelope. | 真正的王就是你佩内洛普 | 
| [11:19] | Well done. | 漂亮 | 
| [11:21] | Well done. | 漂亮 | 
| [11:26] | But now, it’s time to play one final round. | 但是现在 要开始最终局了 | 
| [11:30] | With you, the Midnight children. | 和你们几个午夜之子对局 | 
| [11:32] | To what end? | 目的是什么 | 
| [11:33] | Say it’s to reveal your true nature. | 就当是为了揭露你们的真实本性 | 
| [11:36] | To prove that you are as dark-hearted as the town | 为了证明你们和孕育你们的小镇一样 | 
| [11:40] | that birthed you. | 心肠歹毒 | 
| [11:42] | And what? | 然后呢 | 
| [11:43] | If we win, we escape? | 如果我们赢了 就能逃脱吗 | 
| [11:44] | You won’t win. | 你们是不会赢的 | 
| [11:46] | So what happens if we lose? | 那如果我们输了又怎样 | 
| [11:47] | Well, then, your parents will feel the pain that I felt. | 那你们的父母也会感受到我的痛苦 | 
| [11:52] | The death of a child. | 痛失子女 | 
| [11:54] | Could there by anything more dreadful? | 还有比这更令人痛苦的吗 | 
| [11:56] | You’re nuts. | 你就是个疯子 | 
| [12:02] | It is time. | 时间到了 | 
| [12:05] | Come to the lawn for the gathering. | 到草坪上来参加聚会 | 
| [12:13] | The task before you is simple. | 你们面前的任务很简单 | 
| [12:16] | Make it through the woods, survive the night. | 穿过树林 活过今晚 | 
| [12:20] | You will be tested, each of you. | 你们每个人都将接受考验 | 
| [12:23] | Refuse my tests or try to escape, | 拒绝我的考验或者试图逃跑 | 
| [12:26] | and my Gargoyle minion will kill you. | 我的石像小兵就会杀了你们 | 
| [12:31] | May the final quest begin! | 终局任务开始 | 
| [12:37] | I’d start running if I were you. | 如果我是你们 我就开始跑 | 
| [12:47] | [季终] | |
| [12:52] | The good news is, if Penelope wanted us dead, | 好消息是 如果佩内洛普想我们死 | 
| [12:55] | we would be. | 我们也活不了 | 
| [12:55] | She wants us alive. | 她想我们活着 | 
| [12:56] | Yeah, well, at least long enough to | 至少活到 | 
| [12:58] | complete her bizarre social experiment. | 完成她诡异的社交实验 | 
| [13:01] | Yeah, or die trying. | 或者至死方休 | 
| [13:02] | We don’t even know where to go. | 我们都不知道要去哪 | 
| [13:04] | Actually, Enchantress, we might. | 女巫 也许我们知道 | 
| [13:09] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 | 
| [13:12] | Kevin, Fangs. | 凯文 毒牙 | 
| [13:13] | Save those eyes for the bedroom, boys. | 把含情脉脉的眼神留到卧室里吧 小子们 | 
| [13:15] | We’re getting out of this house of the devil. | 我们要离开这个邪恶的鬼屋 | 
| [13:17] | Cheryl, aren’t you confined to your room | 谢丽尔 你不是因为帮托妮逃脱 | 
| [13:19] | for helping Toni escape? | 而被关在房间里吗 | 
| [13:21] | Yeah, and suddenly you’re sounding a lot like Betty. | 是啊 你说话的口吻突然很像贝蒂 | 
| [13:24] | Betty knew the score. | 贝蒂知道真相了 | 
| [13:25] | Edgar Evernever is harvesting organs. | 埃德加·艾弗耐沃在收割器官 | 
| [13:31] | Come with me. | 跟我来 | 
| [13:32] | Betty told me exactly where Edgar keeps his innards collection. | 贝蒂和我说了埃德加收藏内脏的地方 | 
| [13:41] | Are you still seeing organs, Cheryl? | 你还能看到器官吗 谢丽尔 | 
| [13:45] | What? | 什么 | 
| [13:46] | Edgar must’ve moved them, or Evelyn did. | 一定是埃德加或艾芙琳把它们转移了 | 
| [13:48] | Cheryl, we are getting ready to ascend. | 谢丽尔 我们要准备好飞升了 | 
| [13:50] | And you should, too. | 你也应该做好准备 | 
| [13:53] | What if I get my hands on irrefutable proof | 如果我拿到确凿的证据 | 
| [13:55] | that Edgar Evernever is a modern day Dr. Frankenstein? | 埃德加·艾弗耐沃是现代科学怪人博士呢 | 
| [13:57] | You know what? Sure. | 当然可以 | 
| [14:00] | Then proof, Kevin, is what you shall have. | 那你会看到证据的 凯文 | 
| [14:14] | Where the hell are they? | 都去哪了 | 
| [14:27] | Who’s there? | 谁啊 | 
| [14:29] | Reveal thyself. | 出来 | 
| [14:34] | I’m in no mood. | 我没心情 | 
| [14:35] | I said who are… | 我说了谁… | 
| [14:50] | It’s a Red Paladin card. | 是一张红发圣骑卡 | 
| [14:54] | Archie, this quest is for you. | 亚奇 这是你的任务 | 
| [15:02] | “The Red Paladin must conquer the grizzled beast. | 红发圣骑必须征服灰色猛兽 | 
| [15:05] | He must battle alone in the Pit to save his home.” | 他必须单刀赴会 才能保住家园 | 
| [15:09] | What is a grizzled beast? | 灰色猛兽是啥 | 
| [15:14] | Oh, crap. | 不会吧 | 
| [15:17] | Not again. | 还来 | 
| [15:31] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [15:33] | Don’t do this. | 别去 | 
| [15:34] | That guy is eight feet tall and jacked. | 那家伙有八英尺高 体格健壮 | 
| [15:37] | It’s just a fight. | 不过是打一架 | 
| [15:38] | I’ve been fighting all year. | 我都打了一整年了 | 
| [15:40] | Don’t forget, I survived a real bear attack, remember? | 别忘了 真熊的袭击我都挺过来了 记得吗 | 
| [15:43] | If I don’t make it, | 如果这次我没挺住 | 
| [15:45] | tell my mom and dad I love them. | 请替我告诉爸妈 我爱他们 | 
| [15:47] | And you guys. | 还有你们 | 
| [17:26] | Come here. | 过来 | 
| [17:36] | Archie, are you sure you’re okay? | 亚奇 你真的还好吗 | 
| [17:39] | Apart from every inch of my body. | 除了我身体的每一寸 | 
| [17:42] | What do we do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 | 
| [17:44] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 | 
| [17:45] | Penelope has already left us more clues. | 佩内洛普已经给我们留下了更多线索 | 
| [17:49] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [17:52] | What troubles you, Sister Alice? | 什么事困扰你 艾丽丝姐妹 | 
| [17:55] | I can’t get in touch with Betty, | 我联系不上贝蒂 | 
| [17:56] | and I’m hearing rumors. | 而且我听到一些谣言 | 
| [18:01] | Whisperings about harvesting? | 关于”收割”的传闻 | 
| [18:04] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [18:07] | May I address your concerns? | 我可以帮你解除忧虑吗 | 
| [18:14] | Unfortunately, there’s not much I can say | 不幸的是 关于贝蒂以及她的下落 | 
| [18:18] | about Betty or where she is. | 我没什么可说的 | 
| [18:22] | About the rumors… | 至于传言… | 
| [18:25] | I admit, I have not been entirely truthful | 我承认 我没有完全坦白 | 
| [18:30] | about all the activities at the Farm. | 农场的所有活动 | 
| [18:33] | What kind of sick monster are you? | 你是什么变态 | 
| [18:35] | Cheryl, I’m in a meeting. | 谢丽尔 我正在开会 | 
| [18:37] | Please respect Sister Alice. | 请尊重艾丽丝姐妹 | 
| [18:38] | Why? Why would you do such a thing to my own brother? | 为什么 你为什么要对我的哥哥做这种事 | 
| [18:44] | You had a void. | 你内心空虚 | 
| [18:48] | It’s my job to diagnose how to fill it. | 想办法弥补是我的职责 | 
| [18:52] | By grave-robbing? | 通过盗墓吗 | 
| [18:53] | – Wait, what? – Grab her. | -等等 她说什么 -抓住她 | 
| [18:55] | No! Get your hands off me! | 不 放开我 | 
| [18:57] | Confine Ms. Blossom to her room. | 把布鲁森女士关回房间 | 
| [19:00] | You won’t get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 | 
| [19:01] | Toni will come for me. | 托妮会来救我的 | 
| [19:02] | Kevin’s father is a lawman! | 凯文的父亲是警察 | 
| [19:04] | You’re going to find yourself living in the tenth circle of hell! | 你会下地狱 永世不得超生 | 
| [19:09] | Evelyn, Sister Alice, | 艾芙琳 艾丽丝姐妹 | 
| [19:11] | will you help me gather our flock in the chamber? | 你们能帮我把大家召集到密室吗 | 
| [19:16] | So that we may ascend with all haste. | 这样我们就可以立即飞升了 | 
| [19:22] | 女巫 | |
| [19:33] | “The Fate and Fortune Challenge. | 命运与命运的挑战 | 
| [19:35] | Before you are six chalices, | 你们面前有六个圣杯 | 
| [19:37] | each filled with Gargoyle blood. | 每个都盛满了石像鬼的鲜血 | 
| [19:38] | The Enchantress must choose her closest companion. | 女巫必须选择她最亲密的伴侣 | 
| [19:42] | They will each take turns spinning the bottle | 他们将轮流转瓶子 | 
| [19:44] | and drinking from the chosen chalice. | 喝下选定圣杯中的液体 | 
| [19:47] | But beware, for one of the chalices contains | 但要小心 因为其中一个圣杯里 | 
| [19:50] | a lethal, rapid-acting venom.” | 装有致命的速效毒液 | 
| [19:52] | Seriously? Spin the bottle? | 不是吧 转瓶子 | 
| [19:55] | More like Russian roulette. | 不如叫俄式轮盘 | 
| [19:57] | That’s suicide. I refuse. | 那是自杀 我拒绝 | 
| [19:59] | “Refusal to participate in the challenge | 拒绝参与挑战的话 | 
| [20:02] | results in the immediate execution | 其余所有人 | 
| [20:04] | of all remaining party members. | 将立刻被处决 | 
| [20:06] | Remember, we’re watching.” | 记住 我们看着呢 | 
| [20:09] | Vee, the scroll says you have to choose your closest companion. | 小维 卷轴上写着你必须选择最亲密的伴侣 | 
| [20:13] | I volunteer. | 我自愿 | 
| [20:14] | Betty, no. | 贝蒂 不行 | 
| [20:16] | It’s okay. I have faith. | 没关系 我有信心 | 
| [20:19] | And what’s the alternative? We get shot in the woods by snipers? | 还有什么选择 在树林里被狙击手射杀吗 | 
| [20:27] | I’m having a diabolical sense of deja vu. | 我有一种似曾相识的感觉 | 
| [20:50] | How do you feel? | 你感觉怎么样 | 
| [20:51] | I think I’m fine. | 我没事 | 
| [21:11] | I’m okay, Vee. | 我没事 小维 | 
| [21:52] | 50-50 odds. | 50%的概率 | 
| [22:20] | No. | 不 | 
| [22:21] | – Vee. – Veronica. | -小维 -维罗尼卡 | 
| [22:25] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这样 | 
| [22:27] | Because I love you, Bee. | 因为我爱你 小贝 | 
| [22:30] | You’re my best friend, and… | 你是我最好的朋友 而且… | 
| [22:32] | I love you too, Vee. | 我也爱你 小维 | 
| [22:37] | Remarkable, Enchantress. | 了不起 女巫 | 
| [22:41] | You’ve completed your challenge, | 你完成了挑战 | 
| [22:44] | and proven your loyalty. | 证明了你的忠诚 | 
| [22:45] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 | 
| [22:47] | Of course. It was a character challenge. | 显然 这是人性挑战 | 
| [22:50] | The game was testing if you had honor and loyalty. | 这场游戏是在考验你是否忠诚而有荣誉感 | 
| [22:53] | None of the chalices were poisoned. | 所有的圣杯都没有下毒 | 
| [22:55] | On the contrary, | 相反 | 
| [22:57] | all of the chalices were poisoned. | 所有的圣杯都有毒 | 
| [23:00] | It’s slow-acting, | 药效缓慢 | 
| [23:01] | but the only way to obtain the antidote is to finish the game, | 但获得解药的唯一方法是完成游戏 | 
| [23:04] | and even then, you might not make it. | 即使完成了 你也不一定能撑那么久 | 
| [23:10] | Tick tock. | 时间不等人 | 
| [23:33] | I need to say something. | 我有话要说 | 
| [23:35] | I don’t know what’s going on with you and Reggie. | 我不知道你和雷吉之间是什么关系 | 
| [23:37] | He’s my friend. | 他是我的朋友 | 
| [23:39] | But I love you. | 但我爱你 | 
| [23:42] | Veronica, I don’t think I’ve ever stopped loving you. | 维罗尼卡 我从未停止过爱你 | 
| [23:45] | Archie… | 亚奇 | 
| [23:49] | The night of the fight, | 拳赛那晚 | 
| [23:52] | nothing happened with Reggie | 你从佩姆布鲁克离开后 | 
| [23:54] | after you showed up at the Pembrooke. | 我和雷吉什么也没发生 | 
| [23:56] | My heart ached for you… | 我的心为你而痛 | 
| [24:00] | because I felt the same way. | 因为我也有相同的感觉 | 
| [24:05] | I love you, Archiekins. | 我爱你 小亚奇 | 
| [24:09] | For whatever good that does us now. | 虽然现在说这个也没什么用了 | 
| [24:12] | Hey, I’m not letting you die tonight, okay? | 我不会让你今晚死掉的 | 
| [24:14] | None of us dies tonight, I swear. | 我们今晚都不会死 我发誓 | 
| [24:22] | Do you believe me? | 你相信我吗 | 
| [24:49] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 | 
| [24:53] | What are you going to do to me? | 你要对我干什么 | 
| [24:54] | Nothing. | 不干什么 | 
| [24:55] | I’m here to help you escape. Hurry. Come with me. | 我是来帮你逃走的 快跟我走 | 
| [24:57] | Why would I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 | 
| [24:59] | 帕蒂·赫斯特 美国传媒巨头家族继承人 被暴力组织绑架后沦为劫匪 | |
| [24:59] | You’re as brainwashed as Patty Hearst was. | 你跟帕蒂·赫斯特一样被洗脑了 | 
| [25:01] | What choice do you have? | 你还有什么选择 | 
| [25:08] | There’s a tunnel down here that leads to Fox Forest. | 这里有条通往福克斯森林的隧道 | 
| [25:11] | I remember. But Betty said it was bricked up. | 我记得 但是贝蒂说被堵上了 | 
| [25:14] | Edgar reopened it when he bought the compound. | 埃德加买下这里时 又重新打开了 | 
| [25:16] | Here, take Juniper, | 来 带着朱尼珀 | 
| [25:19] | reunite her with Dagwood. | 让她和大梧重聚 | 
| [25:21] | Wait, what? Aren’t you coming? | 等等 什么 你不来吗 | 
| [25:23] | I have to stay for Polly. | 我得等波莉 | 
| [25:25] | But please, Cheryl, swear to me you’ll find Betty. | 谢丽尔 请跟我发誓你会找到贝蒂 | 
| [25:30] | Make sure she’s safe from the Farm. | 确保她安全地远离农场 | 
| [25:32] | From her father. | 远离她父亲 | 
| [25:34] | – Please. – I promise. | -拜托了 -我保证 | 
| [25:37] | Okay. Now go. | 好 快走吧 | 
| [25:40] | Don’t stop running until you get to town. | 进镇子前你得一直跑 | 
| [25:48] | Wake up, child. | 醒醒 孩子 | 
| [25:50] | Nana? | 奶奶 | 
| [25:52] | What the hell is going on? | 怎么回事 | 
| [25:55] | There’s no time, Antoinette. | 没时间了 安托瓦妮特 | 
| [25:57] | The hunt is afoot. | 狩猎开始了 | 
| [25:59] | What? What hunt? | 什么 什么狩猎 | 
| [26:01] | At the Thornhill Nature Preserve, | 就在瑰刺庄园自然保护区 | 
| [26:03] | your school chums are the prey. | 你的同学都是猎物 | 
| [26:06] | You must save them. | 你得去救他们 | 
| [26:09] | Look, I don’t know what the hell you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 | 
| [26:12] | But first, I need to save Cheryl. | 但我得先去救谢丽尔 | 
| [26:22] | 地狱魔术师 | |
| [26:22] | You’re up, Jug. | 到你了 猪头 | 
| [26:25] | “The Battle of Kings. | 王的战役 | 
| [26:27] | Only one shall leave the Kingdom of Eldervair.” | 只有一人能离开埃德韦尔王国 | 
| [27:09] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样 | 
| [27:11] | Why be the Gargoyle King? | 为什么要成为石像鬼王 | 
| [27:14] | Who doesn’t wanna be king? | 谁不想称王呢 | 
| [27:16] | Who doesn’t want blood sacrifices made in their name? | 谁不想要以自己的名义进行血祭呢 | 
| [27:39] | Jug! | 猪头 | 
| [28:02] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 | 
| [28:04] | Jug. | 猪头 | 
| [28:08] | It’s Penelope’s poison. | 佩内洛普的毒药 | 
| [28:11] | We gotta keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 | 
| [28:12] | Come on. | 走吧 | 
| [28:19] | Wait, I still don’t get it. | 等等 我还是没明白 | 
| [28:21] | Chic got red hair because | 奇克有红头发是因为 | 
| [28:22] | Penelope’s pretending that he’s Jason Blossom? | 佩内洛普假装他是杰森·布鲁森吗 | 
| [28:24] | Can we explore the craziness that is Oedipus Riverdale | 我们能拿到解药 离开这破树林以后 | 
| [28:27] | after we get the antidote and out of these damn woods? | 再调查河谷镇的俄狄浦斯吗 | 
| [28:27] | 古希腊神话中的悲剧人物 杀父娶母 成为恋母情结的代名词 | |
| [28:30] | Maybe figuring out how all of this is connected | 也许搞清楚其中的联系 | 
| [28:33] | is exactly what we should be doing. | 正是我们应该做的 | 
| [28:35] | Hal, Penelope, Chic… | 哈尔 佩内洛普 奇克 | 
| [28:37] | They created this unholy trinity | 他们创造的罪恶三人组 | 
| [28:39] | with direct links to everything bad | 与过去三年内所发生的坏事 | 
| [28:41] | that has happened in the last three years. | 都有直接联系 | 
| [28:44] | It’s like Jason Blossom’s death begat the Black Hood, | 就像是杰森·布鲁森的死召唤了黑兜帽 | 
| [28:47] | which begat the Gargoyle King. | 然后召唤了石像鬼王 | 
| [28:48] | But the Gargoyle King existed before Jason was killed. | 但是石像鬼王在杰森被杀之前就有了 | 
| [28:52] | Then it’s a case of a serpent eating its own tail. | 那可能就像衔尾蛇吧 | 
| [28:55] | It’s a vicious cycle of never-ending madness | 无尽疯狂的恶性循环 | 
| [28:58] | that turns back on itself over and over again | 不断地自我循环 | 
| [29:00] | until someone breaks the chain. | 直到有人打破束缚 | 
| [29:10] | Toni. | 托妮 | 
| [29:12] | Baby? | 宝贝 | 
| [29:22] | We were just coming to save you from the Farm. | 我们是来救你出农场的 | 
| [29:24] | – How’d you get out? – An angel in disguise. | -你怎么出来的 -我遇到了乔装的天使 | 
| [29:30] | Where’s Betty? | 贝蒂呢 | 
| [29:31] | She’s being hunted at Thornhill with all the others. | 她正和其他人在瑰刺庄园遭到追杀 | 
| [29:35] | What are you talking about, Nana? | 你在说什么 奶奶 | 
| [29:36] | Your mother has been preparing for this for weeks, | 你妈为此准备了好几个星期 | 
| [29:40] | if not months. | 说不定是几个月 | 
| [29:42] | It’s the grand hunt. | 这是一次大狩猎 | 
| [29:45] | We have to go there. | 我们得去那里 | 
| [29:47] | We have to save them. | 我们得救他们 | 
| [29:49] | Poisons, Serpents, let’s ride! | 漂亮毒药 毒蛇帮 上车 | 
| [29:56] | Looks like it’s my turn. | 看来到我了 | 
| [30:01] | I love you. | 我爱你 | 
| [30:03] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 | 
| [30:29] | 一颗子弹 | |
| [30:51] | You know how this has to end. | 你知道这一切该怎么了结 | 
| [30:55] | You have to kill me, Betty. | 你得杀了我 贝蒂 | 
| [30:57] | That’s your heart, that’s your truth. | 这是你的内心 你的本质 | 
| [31:00] | You can’t deny your destiny. | 你无法违背命运的抉择 | 
| [31:04] | Don’t make me do this, please. | 请不要逼我 | 
| [31:07] | Either kill me and get the antidote, | 要么杀了我拿到解药 | 
| [31:11] | or I will kill you and your friends. | 要么我杀了你和你的朋友 | 
| [31:14] | You have till the count of three. | 我数到三 | 
| [31:17] | Either shoot me or I’ll shoot you. | 要么你朝我开枪 要么我朝你们开枪 | 
| [31:25] | One… | 一 | 
| [31:30] | Two… | 二 | 
| [31:57] | I will never be like you, Dad. | 我永远也不会像你一样 爸 | 
| [32:01] | Enough! | 够了 | 
| [32:02] | Good God, Hal. | 天啊 哈尔 | 
| [32:05] | You can’t be trusted to do anything. | 你可真是靠不住啊 | 
| [32:07] | You were a terrible serial killer, | 你当初就不是称职的连环杀手 | 
| [32:09] | and you still are today. | 今天依旧令人失望 | 
| [32:11] | Useless. | 真没用 | 
| [32:30] | And what do you think you’re doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [32:31] | Claiming our prize. | 拿奖品啊 | 
| [32:33] | We won, didn’t we? | 我们赢了 不是吗 | 
| [32:36] | We survived the night. | 我们今晚活下来了 | 
| [32:37] | We proved that we’re better than this town. | 我们证明了自己比这个镇子要强 | 
| [32:40] | That may or may not be true. | 或许吧 | 
| [32:44] | Kill them. | 杀了他们 | 
| [32:46] | Kill them all! | 不留活口 | 
| [32:47] | Come on. Archie! | 快走 亚奇 | 
| [33:09] | Archie! | 亚奇 | 
| [33:13] | Take cover! | 隐蔽 | 
| [33:26] | Ronnie, here. | 罗尼 给 | 
| [33:37] | Poisons, charge! | 漂亮毒药 冲锋 | 
| [33:47] | All clear. | 安全了 | 
| [34:03] | Cheryl. Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 谢丽尔 | 
| [34:07] | Why aren’t you at the Farm? Where’s my mom? | 你怎么不在农场 我妈呢 | 
| [34:09] | 1978年在此发生人民圣殿教教徒集体自杀惨剧 | |
| [34:09] | She sprung me from that Jonestown-like nightmare | 她把我从琼斯镇一样的噩梦中救了出来 | 
| [34:10] | and told me to find you. | 让我来找你 | 
| [34:12] | Edgar was planning to ascend tonight. | 埃德加打算今晚飞升 | 
| [34:13] | Oh, my God. We have to save her. | 天啊 我们得去救她 | 
| [34:15] | Come aboard, cousin. | 上来 姐妹 | 
| [34:16] | Get in. | 上车 | 
| [34:25] | Kevin. | 凯文 | 
| [34:28] | They left me. | 他们离开了我 | 
| [34:32] | I wanted to go, | 我想一起走 | 
| [34:33] | but they said that someone | 但他们说 | 
| [34:34] | had to stay behind to explain what happened. | 得有人留下来解释这里发生了什么 | 
| [34:37] | What did happen? | 这里发生了什么 | 
| [34:38] | The worthy ascended, of course. | 配得上的人都飞升了 | 
| [34:41] | Who did? | 谁飞升了 | 
| [34:43] | Where’s my mom and Polly? | 我妈和波莉呢 | 
| [34:45] | Gone. | 走了 | 
| [34:46] | Everyone is. | 大家都走了 | 
| [34:49] | And we’ll never see them again. | 我们再也见不到他们了 | 
| [35:00] | 欢迎来到河谷镇 充满活力的小镇 | |
| [35:01] | The Gargoyle King. | 石像鬼王 | 
| [35:04] | The Red Dahlia. | 红色大丽花 | 
| [35:06] | The Black Hood. | 黑兜帽 | 
| [35:08] | Chic was in jail. | 奇克进了监狱 | 
| [35:10] | Hal Cooper was dead. | 哈尔·库珀死了 | 
| [35:11] | Finally. | 到头来 | 
| [35:13] | Only Penelope Blossom managed to slip away into the night. | 只有佩内洛普·布鲁森趁着夜色逃走了 | 
| [35:18] | Riverdale belonged to us again. | 河古镇又属于我们了 | 
| [35:22] | A future was ours to write. | 未来由我们书写 | 
| [35:26] | But what would our stories be? | 但我们会有什么故事呢 | 
| [35:37] | Welcome home, Jay-Jay. | 欢迎回家 杰杰 | 
| [35:49] | You’re sure? How could he have hid this from me? | 你确定吗 他怎么会瞒着我 | 
| [35:52] | Hid what? | 瞒你什么 | 
| [35:54] | I… I gotta go. | 我挂了 | 
| [35:58] | Veronica, that was our attorney. | 维罗尼卡 我们的律师打来电话 | 
| [36:00] | What was Daddy hiding? | 爸爸隐瞒了什么事 | 
| [36:02] | FBI! | 联调局 | 
| [36:04] | Hands up, now. | 立刻举起手来 | 
| [36:06] | Agent Ardilla? | 阿迪利亚探员 | 
| [36:07] | What the hell is going on? | 什么情况 | 
| [36:09] | Hermione Lodge, you’re under arrest for conspiracy to commit murder. | 赫敏·洛奇 你因为共谋杀人被捕了 | 
| [36:12] | Your own husband’s. | 谋杀亲夫 | 
| [36:13] | Veronica, listen to me. | 维罗尼卡 听我说 | 
| [36:14] | It’s going to be fine. Call Sowerberry. Talk to him. | 没事的 打给索尔贝里 跟他说明情况 | 
| [36:18] | – I love you, mija. – I love you, too, Mom. | -我爱你 宝贝 -我也爱你 妈妈 | 
| [36:22] | 洛奇看守所 | |
| [36:26] | Mr. Lodge, it’s done. | 洛奇先生 搞定了 | 
| [36:30] | As requested, your wife’s been arrested. | 按照你的要求 你妻子被捕了 | 
| [36:33] | And the necessary evidence has been planted. | 必要的证据已经安排好了 | 
| [36:36] | Perfect. | 很好 | 
| [36:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [36:43] | Ah, Veronica, you don’t even know what’s coming, mija. | 维罗尼卡 接下来有你好看的 宝贝 | 
| [36:54] | Can we take five? | 能休息五分钟吗 | 
| [36:56] | Yeah, sure, Red. | 当然 红发 | 
| [37:03] | What’s up? | 怎么了 | 
| [37:04] | I’ve been thinking about making some changes to this place, Mad Dog. | 我一直在考虑对这里做些改动 疯狗 | 
| [37:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 | 
| [37:10] | Maybe make it more than just a gym. | 让这里不仅仅是拳馆 | 
| [37:12] | Like a halfway house or a community center. | 我想弄成过渡教习所或社区中心之类的 | 
| [37:16] | Place where the kids in the neighborhood can come | 让附近孩子们来这里借宿 | 
| [37:17] | so they stay off the streets. | 以免露宿街头 | 
| [37:21] | I want you to help me run it. | 我想让你帮我运营 | 
| [37:22] | For real? | 真的吗 | 
| [37:23] | We might actually have a shot at turning this town around, | 我们说不定有机会改变这个小镇 | 
| [37:25] | give people hope again. | 重新给人希望 | 
| [37:26] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 | 
| [37:34] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 | 
| [37:35] | Mr. Jones? | 琼斯先生吗 | 
| [37:37] | I’m Agent Smith with the FBI. | 我是联调局的史密斯探员 | 
| [37:38] | Is Betty Cooper here by any chance? | 贝蒂·库珀在这吗 | 
| [37:41] | Is this about the Lodges? | 这是关于洛奇家的事吗 | 
| [37:43] | No, it’s about your mother. | 不 是关于你母亲的 | 
| [37:47] | My team’s been investigating Edgar Evernever | 我的团队调查埃德加·艾弗耐沃 | 
| [37:49] | for quite some time now. | 有一段时间了 | 
| [37:51] | We almost had him two towns ago. | 我们在上上个镇子就差点抓住他了 | 
| [37:52] | Well, what were you waiting for? | 那你们还在等什么 | 
| [37:54] | He and his kooks took over | 他和他的小怪几个月前 | 
| [37:55] | The Sisters of Quiet Mercy months ago. | 就接管了”慈祥安静的修女们” | 
| [37:57] | We had someone on the inside, | 我们有线人 | 
| [37:59] | someone tasked with getting close to Edgar, | 卧底接近了埃德加 | 
| [38:01] | gathering intel. | 收集情报 | 
| [38:03] | We were waiting on her word. | 我们在等她的回复 | 
| [38:06] | – “Her,” You mean… – Your mother. | -她 你是说 -你母亲 | 
| [38:09] | She’s working with us. | 她在和我们合作 | 
| [38:13] | My mother? My mother is an FBI informant? | 我妈 我妈是联调局的线人 | 
| [38:17] | She’s been helping us build a case | 她一直在帮我们调查 | 
| [38:18] | against Edgar Evernever and his Farmies, | 埃德加·艾弗耐沃和他的农场 | 
| [38:20] | their organ harvesting, all of it. | 器官收割 所有的事 | 
| [38:22] | You knew about the organ harvesting. | 你知道器官收割的事 | 
| [38:24] | It’s vital that we find your mom ASAP. | 现在得赶紧找到你母亲 | 
| [38:26] | Which is why my team and I | 所以我和我的团队 | 
| [38:27] | are gonna be setting up shop here in Riverdale | 准备在河谷镇驻扎 | 
| [38:29] | until we can safely locate and extract her. | 直到我们安全找到她并把她救出来 | 
| [38:31] | I mean, what– Is there anything we can do to help? | 我们能帮上忙吗 | 
| [38:35] | Thought you might ask. | 我猜你就会这么问 | 
| [38:37] | So you’re quite the detectives around these parts. | 你们是这里有名的侦探 | 
| [38:42] | I’m sorry, this is gonna seem weird, | 抱歉 这么问可能会有点奇怪 | 
| [38:44] | but do I… do I know you? | 但我认识你吗 | 
| [38:49] | As a matter of fact, yes. | 其实认识 | 
| [38:53] | It’s no coincidence that your mother and I found each other. | 我和你母亲不是因为巧合认识的 | 
| [38:56] | You see, um… | 其实 | 
| [39:00] | I’m Charles, your brother. | 我是查尔斯 你的哥哥 | 
| [39:09] | You… You can’t be. | 你 不可能 | 
| [39:13] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [39:16] | If you’re Charles… | 如果你是查尔斯 | 
| [39:18] | You and I are also brothers, Jughead. | 咱俩也是兄弟 猪头 | 
| [39:21] | That’s right. | 没错 | 
| [39:24] | Wait. Back up. Your brother’s alive. | 等等 回到上一句 你们的兄弟还活着 | 
| [39:27] | And he’s an FBI agent? | 还是联调局探员 | 
| [39:28] | It’s our half-brother. | 我们同父异母的兄弟 | 
| [39:30] | And it’s pretty crazy, right? | 很扯吧 | 
| [39:32] | Oh, and my mom is also working for the FBI, | 我妈也在为联调局工作 | 
| [39:35] | undercover at the Farm. | 她在农场做卧底 | 
| [39:36] | What? | 什么 | 
| [39:38] | Actually, that kind of tracks. | 其实这也说得通 | 
| [39:41] | What about you, Vee? Any word about your mom? | 你呢 小维 有你妈妈的消息吗 | 
| [39:44] | She’s trying to cut a deal with the DA, | 她在努力和地检官达成协议 | 
| [39:46] | but in the meantime, Smithers is my legal guardian. | 但与此同时 史密瑟斯是我的法定监护人 | 
| [39:51] | Guys, let’s make a vow. | 伙计们 我们立个誓 | 
| [39:53] | Another one. | 再立一个 | 
| [39:55] | We’ve got senior year ahead of us. Let’s enjoy it. | 我们马上就高四了 好好享受吧 | 
| [39:58] | Let’s vow to be done with death cults, | 我们发誓跟死亡邪教 | 
| [40:00] | and murder mysteries, and gremlins. | 谋杀之谜和小魔怪一刀两断 | 
| [40:05] | It’s gargoyles. | 那叫石像鬼 | 
| [40:06] | Our senior year could be the | 高四可能是我们 | 
| [40:07] | last time we’re all together in the same place. | 在一起的最后时光了 | 
| [40:11] | And I don’t want to let anything ruin that. | 我不希望被任何事破坏掉 | 
| [40:17] | Agreed. | 同意 | 
| [40:19] | I’m in. | 我加入 | 
| [40:20] | I’m so in. | 必须加入 | 
| [40:21] | Me too. | 我也是 | 
| [40:23] | Well, it sounds a little dull, but sure. | 听起来有点傻 但是好吧 | 
| [40:27] | Let’s toast. | 我们举杯 | 
| [40:28] | To the future. | 为未来干杯 | 
| [40:38] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [40:41] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [40:43] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [40:46] | – Are you listening to me? – Yeah. | -你在听我说话吗 -听了 | 
| [40:50] | We have to burn all of our clothes, | 我们得烧掉所有的衣服 | 
| [40:52] | including Jughead’s beanie. | 包括猪头的小圆帽 | 
| [40:54] | We’ll wash off the blood in the swimming hole. | 在泳洞里把血洗干净 | 
| [40:58] | After tonight, | 今晚之后 | 
| [41:00] | we never speak of this, ever. | 我们再也不能提起这件事 | 
| [41:02] | Not to each other, not to our parents. | 不论是对彼此 还是我们的父母 | 
| [41:06] | No one. | 谁也不能说 | 
| [41:07] | We finish our senior year and graduate, | 高中毕业后 | 
| [41:10] | and we’ll go our separate ways. | 我们分道扬镳 | 
| [41:11] | That is the only way that we won’t get caught. | 只有这样我们才能不被抓住 | 
| [41:20] | Do it. | 开始吧 | 
| [41:38] | Friends forever. | 友谊永恒 | 
| [41:41] | Friends forever. | 友谊永恒 |