时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What were you doing in there? | 你来里面干什么 |
[00:04] | I was… praying. | 我在祈祷 |
[00:05] | My team’s been investigating | 我的团队调查埃德加·艾弗耐沃 |
[00:07] | Edgar Evernever for quite some time now. | 有一段时间了 |
[00:09] | We had someone on the inside, | 我们有线人 |
[00:10] | someone tasked with getting close to Edgar. | 卧底接近了埃德加 |
[00:12] | My mother is an FBI informant? | 我妈是联调局的线人 |
[00:15] | Charles, what if that means she’s been found out? | 查尔斯 如果这意味着她被发现了呢 |
[00:18] | You should go to Stonewall Prep, Jug. | 你应该去石墙预科学校 猪头 |
[00:20] | Look me in the eye and tell me | 看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[00:21] | you don’t want to go to a school that recognizes your talent. | 你不想去认可你才华的学校吗 |
[00:24] | Hey, are you Forsythe? | 你是福赛斯吗 |
[00:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:27] | Bret Weston Wallis. | 我叫布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯 |
[00:28] | Mr. Chipping asked me to roll out the red carpet. | 齐平先生叫我来迎接你 |
[00:30] | The Lodge name is… tainted. | 洛奇的名字已经臭了 |
[00:33] | But my mother’s maiden name, Gomez? | 但我母亲娘家的姓 戈麦斯 |
[00:35] | I think I could work with that. | 我觉得我可以用 |
[00:36] | But I did see Edgar, | 但我看见埃德加了 |
[00:37] | and, Betty, he’s armed. | 贝蒂 他有武器 |
[00:39] | Edgar’s digging in. | 埃德加在挖战壕 |
[00:41] | He’s getting ready for war. | 他在做战斗准备 |
[00:46] | Sit your butt down and don’t move. | 坐下别动 |
[00:49] | You need to chill out, okay? | 冷静点 好吗 |
[00:50] | Nothing happened! | 什么都没发生 |
[00:53] | Everything all right, Munroe? | 没事吧 门罗 |
[00:54] | Anything but. | 有事 |
[00:55] | Malcolm’s been hanging out at the Wipeout Arcade. | 马尔科姆一直在扫荡游乐场混 |
[00:57] | So? | 所以呢 |
[00:58] | That place is crawling with dealers and fiends | 那里全是毒贩和吸毒的 |
[01:01] | and I don’t want him getting mixed up in that. | 我不想让他也卷进去 |
[01:06] | Didn’t we say we were gonna | 我们不是说 |
[01:07] | turn this place into a community center, Red? | 要把这里改造成社区中心吗 红发 |
[01:09] | We are. I still plan on it. | 是的 我还在筹划 |
[01:12] | But… | 但是 |
[01:13] | life kind of threw me a curveball. | 人生不易啊 |
[01:17] | But you’re right, | 但你说得对 |
[01:19] | feels like it’s time. | 是时候了 |
[01:25] | Found it. | 找到了 |
[01:31] | Well, we are certainly not in Riverdale High anymore. | 这里跟河谷镇高中完全不一样 |
[01:34] | Welcome to the Dead Poets Society. | 欢迎来到死亡诗人社区 |
[01:37] | Not a bad coop, boy. | 这里还不错 小子 |
[01:44] | Okay, kitten, let’s go find the vending machine | 小猫咪 我们去找自动售货机 |
[01:46] | and I’ll buy you some Triple Bubble. | 我给你买泡泡糖 |
[01:51] | You still okay with this? | 你不后悔吗 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:55] | I’m just gonna miss you, | 我只是会想你 |
[01:56] | that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[01:58] | Well, you better take your breaks from me while you can, Cooper. | 库珀 你趁机好好休息一下 |
[02:00] | ‘Cause you and I are in this for the long haul. Okay? | 毕竟咱俩以后都要待在一起呢 好吗 |
[02:08] | I don’t know what happened. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[02:10] | I thought I wanted to sign the document | 我是想在文件上签字 |
[02:12] | and officially change my name to Veronica Gomez, | 正式改名为维罗尼卡·戈麦斯来着 |
[02:15] | but… | 但是 |
[02:16] | in the moment, I just couldn’t do it. | 我就是签不下去 |
[02:18] | Look, if it didn’t feel right, it didn’t feel right. | 如果觉得别扭 那就别签了 |
[02:20] | I still want to do it. | 我还是想签 |
[02:22] | I just need to figure out who I’m going to be. | 我只是要想明白我以后会成为什么样的人 |
[02:25] | And you will. | 你会想明白的 |
[02:26] | In the meantime, you want to go with me to the gym? | 与此同时 你能和我去拳馆吗 |
[02:28] | I’m meeting with Ms. Weiss | 我要去见威斯女士 |
[02:29] | about turning the place into a community center. | 把那里变成一个社区中心 |
[02:31] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:33] | Do we need to leave now? | 我们现在就要走吗 |
[02:36] | I mean, we’ve got some time. | 其实还有点时间 |
[02:48] | Jughead? | 猪头 |
[02:51] | Moose. | 穆斯 |
[02:53] | What the hell? | 我靠 |
[02:55] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:56] | Actually, it’s, uh… | 其实 |
[02:58] | It’s Marmaduke now. | 我现在叫马默杜克 |
[03:00] | Marmaduke? | 马默杜克 |
[03:01] | Wait, are you my roommate? | 等等 你是我的室友吗 |
[03:03] | What are you doing here, dude? | 你在这里干什么 伙计 |
[03:06] | After my dad was arrested for impersonating the… | 我父亲因为冒充石像鬼王 |
[03:09] | Gargoyle King, | 被捕后 |
[03:11] | it, uh… kind of blew up my life… | 毁了我的生活 |
[03:14] | my family… | 我的家人 |
[03:16] | everything. I… kind of had a nervous breakdown. | 所有的一切 我神经崩溃了 |
[03:20] | I even ended up in a facility for a couple of months. | 我甚至在精神病院待了几个月 |
[03:22] | Aw, man. | 天啊 |
[03:23] | When I got out, | 我出来以后 |
[03:24] | we decided it would be better if I started someplace new, | 家里人觉得我去个新地方 陌生的地方 |
[03:26] | someplace fresh. | 对我更好 |
[03:27] | So took a year off | 所以我请了一年假 |
[03:28] | and I came here to play football and start over. | 来这里打橄榄球 重新开始了 |
[03:31] | Well, are you feeling any better? | 你感觉好点了吗 |
[03:33] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. I… | 是的 是的 我 |
[03:34] | You know, I feel like a person again. | 我觉得自己变回正常人了 |
[03:37] | Like this… this darkness is off me. | 我摆脱了内心的黑暗 |
[03:40] | But, please just keep this between us, Okay? | 但是不要别告诉别人 好吗 |
[03:43] | If some of these guys got a whiff… | 如果有人知道 |
[03:46] | of who I was… | 我是谁 |
[03:46] | No. | 不会的 |
[03:48] | Your secret is safe with me, Marmaduke. | 我会帮你保密的 马默杜克 |
[03:50] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[03:52] | And we’ll need to be especially tight-lipped around Bret. | 特别是布雷特 一个字都不能说 |
[03:55] | You rang? | 失礼了 |
[03:57] | Forsythe, welcome. | 福赛斯 欢迎 |
[03:59] | Lovely to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[04:00] | Yeah, and you too. | 我也是 |
[04:01] | I see you’ve met our roommate. | 看来你见过我们的室友了 |
[04:02] | Ah, yeah. Marmaduke and I | 是的 马默杜克和我 |
[04:03] | were actually just getting acquainted. | 刚认识 |
[04:05] | Well, it’s about time for seminar. | 好吧 研讨班的时间要到了 |
[04:07] | Did you do the reading? | 你读书了吗 |
[04:11] | Munroe and I will group the kids | 门罗和我会根据孩子们的年龄 |
[04:12] | for boxing and MMA lessons according to their age. | 进行拳击和综合格斗课程分组 |
[04:14] | We’ll keep the gym open until 10:00, | 拳馆晚上十点关门 |
[04:15] | so kids like my brother have a place to hang after school | 让我弟那样的孩子放学后有个地方可以待 |
[04:18] | and keep them off the streets before they go home. | 免得他们回家前在街上乱晃 |
[04:19] | Oh, that all sounds wonderful. | 听起来真不错 |
[04:21] | I just want you to be aware | 我只是让你们了解一下 |
[04:22] | of how much work this will actually entail. | 你们需要做多少工作 |
[04:24] | And what about school, Archie? | 你不上学了吗 亚奇 |
[04:26] | Mr. Keller will be here during the day. | 凯勒先生白天会在这里 |
[04:28] | Archie, when was the last time | 亚奇 拳馆上次进行安全检查 |
[04:29] | the gym had a safety inspection? | 是什么时候 |
[04:31] | If this really is going to be a community center, | 如果这里要变成社区中心 |
[04:32] | there are updates you’ll have to do. | 你们必须更新一下设施 |
[04:34] | At minimum, adding a second bathroom. | 至少得再加一个浴室 |
[04:36] | Oh, that sounds expensive. | 听起来不便宜啊 |
[04:38] | We’ll figure it out, Mom. | 我们会摆平的 妈 |
[04:41] | You’re just in time. | 你来得正好 |
[04:42] | Thanks to your friend Kevin’s intel, | 多亏你朋友凯文的情报 |
[04:44] | I’ve had this derelict motel under 24-hour surveillance. | 这家废弃的汽车旅馆正在被24小时监控 |
[04:47] | According to city records, | 根据市政记录 |
[04:49] | it’s owned by one of Edgar’s followers. | 旅馆老板是埃德加的追随者 |
[04:51] | And… | 还有 |
[04:52] | look who’s answering the front door. | 看看是谁开的门 |
[04:55] | Great. | 太好了 |
[04:56] | If we know they are, then what are we waiting for? | 既然我们掌握了他们的信息 那还等什么 |
[04:58] | Have you ever heard of Waco, Betty? | 你听说过韦科惨案吗 贝蒂 |
[05:00] | Charles? | 查尔斯 |
[05:02] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[05:04] | Farm’s been getting pizza deliveries every day | 农场每天几乎在同一时间 |
[05:06] | about the same time. | 都会点披萨外卖 |
[05:07] | We’ve got an agent in disguise | 我们让一个探员 |
[05:08] | about to make a delivery as we speak. | 假装外卖小哥去送披萨了 |
[05:13] | Yeah? Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:15] | Sorry, I got lost. | 对不起 我迷路了 |
[05:16] | Pizza delivery. 10 cheese, 10 pepperoni. | 披萨外卖 十份奶酪披萨 十份意大利香肠披萨 |
[05:19] | You’re not our guy. | 之前送披萨的不是你 |
[05:21] | Go. Take him! | 抓住他 |
[05:22] | Get him. | 抓住他 |
[05:24] | What was that? | 什么情况 |
[05:26] | Here we go. Come on. | 快点 好了 |
[05:29] | Echo, this is Charlie, do you read me? | 埃科 我是查理 能听到吗 |
[05:32] | Echo, do you read me? | 埃科 能听到吗 |
[05:34] | Charles, is that you? | 查尔斯 是你吗 |
[05:36] | Sending someone in with a wire? | 派个戴对讲机的人过来 |
[05:37] | You’re usually more clever than that. | 你一般没这么笨啊 |
[05:40] | I know all your secrets. | 我知道你所有的秘密 |
[05:42] | Don’t send anyone else in | 别派人过来了 |
[05:44] | or their blood will also be on your hands. | 不然你只会害死他们 |
[05:49] | Wait to hear from me. | 等我的消息吧 |
[06:02] | There goes your Nana Rose again. | 又是你的罗斯外婆 |
[06:05] | I swear, it’s like every night. | 我发誓 每天晚上都是这样 |
[06:07] | It’s like she’s scratching inside the walls. | 感觉她在墙里面挠墙一样 |
[06:10] | Nana Rose is a restless spirit. | 罗斯外婆是一个不安的灵魂 |
[06:14] | Babe… | 宝贝 |
[06:16] | it worries me leaving the twins alone with her | 我担心我们上学时让双胞胎单独和她待在一起 |
[06:18] | while we’re at school. | 不是很方便 |
[06:20] | Maybe we should hire caretaker for her. | 我们雇个人照顾她吧 |
[06:23] | And have a stranger living amongst us, | 让陌生人和我们住在一起 |
[06:24] | sticking their noses into our business? | 打扰我们的生活 |
[06:26] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不行 |
[06:29] | We’re all doing just fine. | 我们这样挺好的 |
[06:49] | Nana? | 外婆 |
[06:52] | Nana? | 外婆 |
[06:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:00] | Oh, Penelope. | 佩内洛普 |
[07:02] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[07:03] | Thank heavens… | 谢天谢地 |
[07:06] | I thought I saw the triplets… | 我以为我看到了三胞胎 |
[07:09] | burning in the fire. | 在火中燃烧 |
[07:14] | Nana… | 外婆 |
[07:16] | it’s me, | 是我 |
[07:17] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[07:19] | And Juniper and Dagwood, | 朱尼珀和大梧 |
[07:22] | the twins, | 双胞胎 |
[07:24] | are sleeping soundly in the nursery. | 在婴儿房睡得很香 |
[07:39] | I’m looking at around 40 grand | 我大概需要四万 |
[07:41] | to pay for the renovations that the gym needs. | 来支付拳馆的装修费用 |
[07:42] | I hate to say it, again, | 我也不想再多嘴 |
[07:44] | but I could just lend you the money. | 但我可以借你钱的 |
[07:46] | No, Ronnie, I don’t want to take any more handouts. | 不 罗尼 我不想再接受施舍了 |
[07:49] | I want to work for it. | 我想工作赚钱 |
[07:49] | I just need to figure out what that work can be. | 只需要找份合适的工作 |
[07:52] | We could host a charity concert. | 我们可以举办一场慈善音乐会 |
[07:53] | Could have a bake sale? | 卖蛋糕 |
[07:55] | You’d have to sell a lot of cupcakes. | 那得卖很多纸杯蛋糕呢 |
[07:57] | Now, hold on, | 等等 |
[07:58] | I think Bee’s onto something. | 小贝这个主意有点意思 |
[08:00] | Not a bake sale, per se, | 我们不用真的去卖蛋糕 |
[08:01] | but, looking at you four strapping young men, | 靠你们四个魁梧的年轻人 |
[08:06] | there is another classic way to raise money. | 还有一种经典的筹资方式 |
[08:15] | 洗车 女士打折 | |
[08:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Great work, Reginald. | 干得漂亮 雷吉纳德 |
[08:19] | every suburban housewife in the county | 全县的郊区家庭主妇 |
[08:21] | is spreading the word about our sudsy fundraiser. | 都在帮我们的洗车募捐活动打广告 |
[08:23] | What can I say, I have a deep fanbase. | 没办法啊 我的粉丝基础深厚 |
[08:25] | Yes, you do. | 是呢 |
[08:53] | What’s the haul, Ronnie? | 多少钱 罗尼 |
[08:54] | A little over four. | 四出头吧 |
[08:56] | Grand? | 四千 |
[08:57] | That’s great! | 太好了 |
[08:58] | Hundred, Archie. | 四百 亚奇 |
[09:00] | I think I overestimated | 我有点高估 |
[09:01] | the financial pull of your pectorals. | 你胸肌的吸金能力了 |
[09:07] | we’re just getting started. | 这才刚刚开始 |
[09:08] | Maybe we do a Magic Mike night at La Bonne Nuit. | 我们也可以在美好之夜酒吧举办魔力麦克之夜 |
[09:12] | Or… | 要不 |
[09:14] | dare I say… | 大胆点 |
[09:15] | you boys go the full Monty? | 男生跳脱衣舞 |
[09:19] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法的 |
[09:21] | We always do. | 我们总能想到 |
[09:25] | Oh, my God, Mom. | 天哪 妈妈 |
[09:27] | I was so worried. | 我好担心你 |
[09:28] | No, Betty, | 不 贝蒂 |
[09:30] | it’s me. | 是我 |
[09:31] | Edgar. | 埃德加 |
[09:32] | How did you get my mom’s phone? | 你怎么拿到我妈电话的 |
[09:35] | I suspected we had a pretender in our midst. | 我怀疑我们中间有个内奸 |
[09:39] | When I… started cutting people’s fingers off, | 我开始言行逼供时 |
[09:42] | your mother admitted to me it was her. | 你妈妈承认了 |
[09:44] | I have a list of demands. | 我有些要求 |
[09:48] | I’m listening. | 你说 |
[09:49] | I need $250,000, | 我需要二十五万 |
[09:52] | passports for all each and every one of my followers, | 为我的所有追随者办护照 |
[09:56] | food, water, | 食物 水 |
[09:58] | and a bus for transport. | 还有一辆巴士代步 |
[10:01] | Why did you call me? | 你为什么打电话给我 |
[10:02] | Why didn’t you call Charles? | 你为什么不给查尔斯打电话 |
[10:04] | Because I think you’ll have a better chance convincing him than I will. | 因为我觉得你比我更有可能说服他 |
[10:10] | You have five hours. | 给你五个小时 |
[10:21] | Charles, I just heard from Edgar. | 查尔斯 我刚接到埃德加的电话 |
[10:24] | “My mother has asked me to help her with the turkey, | “我妈妈让我帮她做火鸡 |
[10:27] | and I wonder, vaguely, | 我隐约在想 |
[10:30] | when she’ll die.” | 她什么时候才死” |
[10:32] | Discussion is open. | 开始讨论 |
[10:34] | What is everyone’s take on Bret’s story? | 大家对布雷特的故事有什么看法 |
[10:37] | In a word… | 一句话 |
[10:38] | astonishing. | 令人惊异 |
[10:40] | Yeah, agreed. | 同意 |
[10:42] | It’s brilliant. | 太棒了 |
[10:43] | Thank you, Jonathan. | 谢谢你 乔纳森 |
[10:46] | What did you think, roomie? | 你觉得呢 室友 |
[10:48] | Yeah, it was good. | 挺好 |
[10:49] | It was good? | 挺好 |
[10:51] | We’ve got a real Harold Bloom here. | 来了一位大文学家 |
[10:52] | Don’t hold back, Jones. | 不用含蓄 琼斯 |
[10:53] | I’m a… I’m a big boy. I can take it. | 我都这么大了 可以接受批评 |
[10:58] | To be honest… | 老实说 |
[11:00] | it wasn’t really my taste. | 不是我的菜 |
[11:02] | I thought it was, uh… | 我以为你写的是 |
[11:03] | Salinger-derivative. | 塞林格的衍生物 |
[11:03] | 杰罗姆·大卫·塞林格 著名美国作家 代表作 《麦田里的守望者》 | |
[11:07] | Thank you for that constructive criticism, Forsythe. | 谢谢你的建设性意见 福赛斯 |
[11:10] | You’d mind if I give you my thoughts on your story? | 你介意我评价一下你的故事吗 |
[11:12] | What was it? The Gremlin King? | 是什么来着 《小鬼国王》 |
[11:13] | The Gargoyle King. | 《石像鬼王》 |
[11:14] | I thought it was a puerile, | 我觉得很幼稚 |
[11:16] | tawdry waste of time. I mean… | 非常庸俗 纯属浪费时间 |
[11:18] | it’s pulp. | 太通俗了 |
[11:18] | Pulp is not an insult to me. | 我觉得通俗挺好啊 |
[11:20] | Not to mention, your prose reads more like | 更不用说 你的陈词滥调读起来更像是 |
[11:22] | a pre-teen journaling about his abandonment issues | 描写被抛弃妄想症的青少年日记 |
[11:25] | than as a coherent narrative– | 而不是连贯的故事 |
[11:26] | Keep it clean, guys. | 别人身攻击 伙计们 |
[11:28] | Taste aside, | 撇开喜好不谈 |
[11:29] | all good writing does have | 好的作品 |
[11:31] | one thing in common… | 都有一个共同点 |
[11:33] | Authenticity. | 真实性 |
[11:35] | That’s my problem, then. | 这就是我的问题 |
[11:37] | I can’t relate to Jughead’s work | 我无法理解猪头的作品 |
[11:40] | because I’m not from his world. | 因为我和他不是一个世界的人 |
[11:42] | I don’t have any experience with lowlives, or criminals, | 我没有跟下等人 罪犯或是住拖车的垃圾 |
[11:45] | or trailer trash. | 打交道的经验 |
[11:46] | Oh, no? | 是吗 |
[11:47] | I could give you the crash course in about five seconds. | 我可以用五秒钟给你上速成课 |
[11:49] | Jughead, | 猪头 |
[11:50] | there is a zero-tolerance violence policy at Stonewall Prep. | 石墙预科学校不容忍任何暴力行为 |
[11:54] | Do you hear me? | 听见了吗 |
[11:56] | Nana? Babies? I’m home. | 外婆 宝贝们 我回来了 |
[12:01] | And who, pray tell, are you, | 你是谁 |
[12:04] | interloper? | 闯入者 |
[12:06] | Hello, you must be Cheryl. | 你好 你是谢丽尔吧 |
[12:09] | Babe, don’t get mad, but this is Darius. | 宝贝 别生气 这是达里乌斯 |
[12:12] | He’s a night nurse I found online. | 他是我在网上找到的夜班护士 |
[12:14] | I thought he could help with Nana and the kids. | 我觉得他能照顾外婆和孩子们 |
[12:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[12:17] | But you will do as you’re told, | 但是你要听从我们的吩咐 |
[12:20] | nothing less, nothing more. | 不能自作主张 |
[12:24] | You may tend to Nana where she is, | 你可以在她身边照顾她 |
[12:27] | but you are not, | 但你不能 |
[12:28] | repeat, not… | 我重复一遍 不能 |
[12:30] | to go into the Blossom Chapel in the basement. | 进入地下室的布鲁森小教堂 |
[12:34] | It is forbidden. | 不允许进入 |
[12:37] | Sacred. | 神圣无比 |
[12:38] | Don’t sweat it, Dee, | 没事的 迪 |
[12:39] | not even I’m allowed to go in there. | 连我都不能进去 |
[12:42] | Do we understand each other, Darius? | 听清楚了吗 达里乌斯 |
[12:44] | Absolutely, Miss Cheryl. | 当然 谢丽尔小姐 |
[12:53] | Dude, there’s a tie on the door. | 兄弟 门上挂了一条领带 |
[12:55] | I’m… I’m just not used to this. I’m sorry. | 我还不习惯这样 抱歉 |
[13:03] | Donna? | 唐娜 |
[13:06] | I’m sorry. Look, I’m not one for gossip, so… | 对不起 我不喜欢八卦 |
[13:09] | I don’t care if you are. | 你喜不喜欢不关我的事 |
[13:10] | I’m not ashamed of anything I do. | 我对我所做的事并不感到丢脸 |
[13:13] | But, a word of advice, newbie? | 但是给你一个建议 新手 |
[13:16] | I’d watch your back around Bret. | 要是我 我会小心布雷特 |
[13:18] | Why? What is his deal? | 为什么 他怎么了 |
[13:20] | He’s a diplo-brat. | 他外官之子 |
[13:22] | Son of a diplomat. | 外交官的儿子 |
[13:23] | Thinks that gives him immunity to do whatever he wants. | 不管他做了什么 都能全身而退 |
[13:26] | Like, beat me up? | 比如说打我 |
[13:27] | That’s not how Bret fights. | 布雷特不会这样出手 |
[13:29] | Okay. It’s psychological with him. | 他有心理问题 |
[13:32] | And he’s not afraid to play dirty. | 他不怕耍阴招 |
[13:34] | Okay. I’ll take your advice. | 我会接受你的建议 |
[13:38] | Bye, Marmaduke. | 拜 马默杜克 |
[13:40] | Catch you later. | 晚点见 |
[13:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:49] | Look, I thought you were… | 你不是… |
[13:51] | I like guys and girls. | 男女我都喜欢 |
[13:53] | – Cool? – Yeah. | -好吗 -嗯 |
[13:54] | Totally. I’ll… | 好 我会… |
[13:57] | keep an eye on the doorknob. | 注意门把手的 |
[14:01] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[14:02] | What did Governor Dooley say? | 杜力州长怎么说 |
[14:04] | The same thing that he’s been saying. | 还是同一番话 |
[14:05] | That we can’t give Edgar what he demands | 我们不能答应埃德加的要求 |
[14:07] | and he will not negotiate with a cult leader. | 他是不会和邪教教主谈判的 |
[14:09] | Is he kidding? | 他在说笑吗 |
[14:10] | What about Mom and-and Polly and all of the other Farmies? | 那我妈和波莉 还有其他农场成员怎么办 |
[14:17] | It’s Edgar. What do I say? | 是埃德加 我要怎么说 |
[14:19] | You need to buy us time. | 你要替我们争取时间 |
[14:20] | Okay? I’ll walk you through it. | 我教你怎么做 |
[14:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[14:24] | Hello, Betty. | 喂 贝蒂 |
[14:25] | Did you get what I asked for? | 我要求的事怎么样了 |
[14:28] | We’re unable to meet any demands | 我们无法满足任何要求 |
[14:29] | unless he releases a hostage as a sign of goodwill. | 除非他释放人质 以示友好 |
[14:33] | They want you to release a hostage first, Edgar, | 他们要你先释放一个人质 埃德加 |
[14:36] | as a sign of good faith. | 以示友好 |
[14:38] | Betty, Betty, Betty… | 贝蒂 贝蒂 贝蒂 |
[14:39] | I thought you would be smarter than this. | 我还以为你会更聪明 |
[14:41] | Working with people | 与和你利益相左的人 |
[14:42] | who don’t share your same interests is a bad idea. | 一起合作可是个坏主意 |
[14:46] | At any rate, | 无论如何 |
[14:47] | anticipating that you and your partners | 考虑到你和你的同伴 |
[14:49] | wouldn’t take my demands seriously, | 不会认真对待我的要求 |
[14:51] | I’ve already released a hostage. | 我已经释放了一个人质 |
[14:53] | What? | 什么 |
[14:54] | But– | 但是 |
[14:56] | What the hell is he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[14:57] | What… What hostage? | 什么 什么人质 |
[14:58] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[15:00] | Polly? | 波莉 |
[15:02] | No. Stop! | 不 别过来 |
[15:04] | Oh, my God! | 天呐 |
[15:08] | Polly, stay calm. We’re going to figure it out, okay? | 波莉 冷静点 我们会想到办法的 |
[15:10] | – Tell him to stay back. – Charles, please. Stay back. | -叫他离我远点 -查尔斯 别过去 |
[15:11] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[15:13] | She’s holding a dead man’s switch. | 她手里拿着死亡开关 |
[15:14] | If she lets go, the bomb explodes. | 如果她放手 炸弹就会引爆 |
[15:16] | Okay… | 好 |
[15:17] | Uh, all right, Polly, I know Edgar must have | 波莉 我知道埃德加 |
[15:18] | said something to you, okay? | 肯定和你说了什么 |
[15:19] | But it doesn’t… It doesn’t matter. | 但是那不重要 |
[15:20] | I know you don’t want to do this. | 我知道你不想这么做 |
[15:22] | I know you don’t want Juniper and Dagwood | 我知道你不想朱尼珀和大梧 |
[15:24] | to grow up without a mom, | 成长过程中没有妈妈 |
[15:26] | or me without a sister, okay? | 或是我失去妹妹吧 |
[15:28] | So, we’re gonna figure it out, okay? | 所以我们会想到办法的 |
[15:30] | Okay. What are we gonna… | 我们要怎么… |
[15:31] | Betty, look at the timer. | 贝蒂 看看定时器 |
[15:32] | There’s wires connected to the C4. | 电线连接着C4炸药 |
[15:34] | Three of those are decoys. | 有三个是诱饵装置 |
[15:35] | They’ll trigger the detonator. | 会引发引爆器 |
[15:36] | You need to find the one that’s linked | 你要找出与点火电路和电池 |
[15:38] | – to the firing circuit and the battery. – And the battery. | -相连接的那一个 -电池 |
[15:40] | Can I come up and check, Polly? | 我能过去看看吗 波莉 |
[15:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:44] | The firing circuit and the battery. | 点火电路和电池 |
[15:47] | Firing circuit, battery. | 点火电路 电池 |
[15:49] | Uh… it’s the yellow… It’s the yellow one. | 黄色的这条 是黄色的这条 |
[15:50] | – It’s the yellow. – Here, take these. | -黄色的这条 -给 拿着 |
[15:52] | – So I have to… Okay. – Yeah. | -我只要… 好 -嗯 |
[15:54] | – Careful. – It’s going to be okay. | -小心 -不会有事的 |
[15:55] | It’s going to be okay. It’s fine. | 不会有事的 没事的 |
[15:57] | It’s going to be okay. Okay? | 不会有事的 |
[16:02] | It’s counting down even faster. | 倒计时更快了 |
[16:03] | It’s a tripwire. | 那条是绊线 |
[16:04] | There may be a system override on the dead man’s switch. | 死亡开关上可能有后备保险系统 |
[16:06] | A pin connected to a chain, that slides beneath a hole. | 一根连接在链子上 在洞下滑动的别针 |
[16:08] | It goes underneath the trigger. | 在扳机下面 |
[16:09] | Polly, where’s the pin? | 波莉 别针在哪 |
[16:10] | Edgar took it. | 埃德加拿走了 |
[16:11] | – Took the pin. – Everybody, get down. Betty! | -把别针拿走了 -大家都趴下 贝蒂 |
[16:13] | – We gotta go. – What am I doing? | -我们赶快走 -我在做什么 |
[16:14] | The detonator needs a pin. | 引爆器需要别针 |
[16:15] | Needs a pin. Needs a pin. | 需要别针 需要别针 |
[16:16] | – No! No! Betty! Come on. – Needs a pin. | -不不 贝蒂 快走 -需要别针 |
[16:25] | It worked. | 解除了 |
[16:28] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[16:31] | Scholars, I’m cancelling this afternoon’s seminar. | 各位学者 我要取消今天下午的研讨会 |
[16:35] | Instead, we will be having an evening session. | 相反 我们将举行晚间会议 |
[16:39] | You’ve each been given a copy of the same mystery story, | 你们每个人都得到了一份相同的神秘故事 |
[16:41] | with the final chapter omitted, | 只是省略了最后一章 |
[16:43] | in which the murderer’s identity would be revealed. | 而那一章将会揭露凶手的身份 |
[16:47] | You’re each to write your own version of the ending, | 你们每个人写一个结局 |
[16:50] | in whatever style you choose. | 风格由你们选 |
[16:52] | We’ll then read all the endings, | 然后我们会来阅读所有的结局 |
[16:54] | and decide the winner by a vote. | 投票决定谁是第一 |
[16:56] | Best story wins? | 故事最棒的赢吗 |
[16:58] | Challenge accepted. | 接受挑战 |
[17:00] | What exactly will this so-called exercise prove, Mr. Chipping? | 这次所谓的作业要证明什么呢 奇平老师 |
[17:04] | That there is no single way to tell a story, Donna. | 讲述故事有很多种方式 唐娜 |
[17:09] | So… | 那 |
[17:11] | see you back here by 9:00 P.M. | 晚上九点在这里见 |
[17:15] | Don’t be late. | 别迟到了 |
[17:22] | Red! We gotta go. | 红发 我们要走了 |
[17:24] | We gotta get these guys, now! | 我们要马上去找这些人 |
[17:25] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[17:27] | Malcolm… got jumped by some thugs | 马尔科姆因为没有送货 |
[17:29] | for not making deliveries. | 所以被暴徒殴打 |
[17:30] | He wasn’t even hanging at the arcade. | 他甚至都没去游乐场 |
[17:32] | He listened to me, and he still got hurt, Red. | 他听了我的话 却还是受伤了 红发 |
[17:33] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会没事吧 |
[17:35] | He’s a tough kid. | 他很坚强 |
[17:36] | He’s seen worse. | 他遇到过更糟糕的 |
[17:38] | Malcolm said that the thugs work for some guy named Dodger. | 马尔科姆说暴徒是一个叫道奇的手下 |
[17:40] | He recruits kids from the arcade, | 他在游乐场招揽孩子 |
[17:42] | gets them to break into houses, make deliveries, | 让他们入户行窃 送货 |
[17:44] | jack cars… All kinds of crap. | 偷车 什么都干 |
[17:45] | Riverdale’s no place for people that prey on kids, | 不能让那些残害儿童的人横行河谷镇 |
[17:48] | so let’s teach them a lesson. | 我们给他们点教训吧 |
[17:49] | Me and you. | 我和你 |
[17:50] | Let’s go down there, like old times. | 我们去教训他们 就像以前那样 |
[17:52] | I don’t think that’s such a good idea. | 我认为这个主意不好 |
[17:54] | If you get caught, you might end up behind bars. | 如果被抓到 你也许就要蹲监狱了 |
[17:56] | And you got your brother and your grandma depending on you now. | 你弟弟和奶奶现在都靠你了 |
[18:00] | I’ll talk to FP, | 我会和FP说 |
[18:02] | put this Dodger guy on his radar, | 留意这个叫道奇的人 |
[18:04] | and we’ll let the cops take care of it. | 然后让警察去抓他 |
[18:06] | But this place, | 这个地方 |
[18:07] | this is how we’re going to help Riverdale. | 才是我们挽救河谷镇的办法 |
[18:10] | Polly, you have to help us stop Edgar. | 波莉 你得帮我们阻止埃德加 |
[18:14] | There is no stopping Edgar. | 不能阻止埃德加 |
[18:16] | You just… | 你只是 |
[18:17] | have to do what he says. | 需要按他说的做 |
[18:19] | Governor Dooley isn’t letting Charles | 杜力州长不让查尔斯 |
[18:21] | or the FBI negotiate with him. | 还有联调局跟他谈判 |
[18:23] | Then just do it yourself. | 那你就自己去 |
[18:25] | Just get him what he’s asking for. | 给他想要的 |
[18:27] | Or what? | 我要是不给呢 |
[18:28] | Or he’ll start sacrificing his followers one by one. | 他就会让他的信徒挨个献祭 |
[18:31] | What about Mom? | 妈妈怎么样 |
[18:32] | Where is she? Is she okay? | 她在哪儿 她还好吗 |
[18:35] | If she’s still alive, | 就算她还活着 |
[18:37] | it won’t be for long. | 也活不了多久 |
[18:40] | Unless you do what Edgar says. | 除非你按埃德加说的做 |
[18:44] | I don’t think I can get that much, Bee. | 我觉得我弄不到那么多钱 小贝 |
[18:46] | $250,000 is a lot to come up with. | 25万不好凑 |
[18:50] | I’m sorry, Vee. | 抱歉 小维 |
[18:51] | I know that this is an insane ask, | 我知道这个请求很过分 |
[18:54] | but I can’t say anything more | 但性命攸关 |
[18:56] | except that there are lives at stake. | 我能说的只有这些 |
[19:00] | It doesn’t need to be cash, does it? | 不用非得现金吧 |
[19:06] | Those Glamourge eggs, they’re worth $50,000 each. | 那些格拉莫金蛋 一个值五万 |
[19:10] | That should do it. | 应该够了 |
[19:11] | Oh, my God, Vee. Really? | 我的天 小维 真的吗 |
[19:13] | Aren’t those your dad’s? | 那不是你爸的吗 |
[19:15] | My mom’s, actually. | 其实是我妈的 |
[19:17] | Take ’em. | 拿去吧 |
[19:19] | But… | 但 |
[19:20] | How are you going to get the other stuff? | 其他东西你要怎么弄 |
[19:23] | I know people. | 我有门路 |
[19:27] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[19:28] | You need fake passports for all these people? | 你要给所有人做假护照 |
[19:30] | They don’t need to be fake. | 不一定非得是假的 |
[19:31] | Blank passports are fine. | 空护照就行 |
[19:32] | They’ll do everything else. | 剩下的交给他们 |
[19:34] | I really can’t get into it, | 我真的不能细说 |
[19:35] | but it’s a matter of life or death. | 但这事关生死 |
[19:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:40] | I know a guy. | 我认识一个人 |
[19:41] | Thank you, Toni. | 谢谢你 托妮 |
[19:46] | Ms. Cooper. | 库珀小姐 |
[19:47] | What is the emergency? | 出什么事了 |
[19:49] | I’m sorry to bother you, Ms. Bell, | 抱歉打扰了 贝尔老师 |
[19:50] | but I left my calculus book on the bus this morning. | 但我今天早上把微积分课本落在巴士上了 |
[19:53] | I’m sorry, dear, | 抱歉 亲爱的 |
[19:55] | but you’ll have to pick it up tomorrow. | 但你只能明天再去拿了 |
[19:57] | Mr. Fritz has already left for the day. | 弗里茨先生已经走了 |
[20:00] | Geez. | 天呐 |
[20:01] | Well, if he’s already gone… | 他要是已经走了 |
[20:10] | Yes, Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[20:11] | I got everything you asked for. | 你要的我都弄到了 |
[20:13] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[20:15] | Well done. | 漂亮 |
[20:16] | I’ll see you outside. | 外面见 |
[20:47] | At last, we meet again. | 终于又见面了 |
[20:52] | I got everything that you asked for. | 你要的我都弄到了 |
[20:55] | Money, passports, food, water, it’s all in the bus. | 钱 护照 食物 水 都在巴士上 |
[21:00] | Now where’s my mom? | 我妈在哪儿 |
[21:05] | I knew you wouldn’t fail me. | 我就知道你不会让我失望 |
[21:09] | Betty. It is such a shame | 贝蒂 真遗憾 |
[21:12] | that you didn’t accept the simple truths | 你没能接受我为你灌输的 |
[21:14] | I tried to instill in you… | 最简单的真理 |
[21:16] | Edgar. Where is my mom? | 埃德加 我妈在哪儿 |
[21:18] | …because without those truths… | 因为如果不知道那些真理 |
[21:22] | Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[21:24] | all you’re left with… | 你剩下的 |
[21:29] | is pain. | 只有痛苦 |
[21:36] | Nighty-night. | 晚安 |
[21:57] | Could you knock it off? | 能别闹吗 |
[21:58] | Sorry, am I distracting you from your genius? | 抱歉让您这个天才分心了 |
[22:02] | Hey, Forsythe, | 福赛斯 |
[22:03] | I was wondering, is it common | 我在想 |
[22:06] | for gangs… | 帮派里 |
[22:08] | to have a writer among its ranks? | 居然也能出作家 |
[22:10] | I mean, I suppose | 我猜 |
[22:12] | a kid like you needed something | 像你这样的孩子 |
[22:14] | to call a family. | 肯定需要一个家吧 |
[22:16] | After all, weren’t you just a little urchin | 毕竟 你妈抛弃了你 |
[22:18] | wandering the streets after your mom ditched you | 你爸是个一无是处的酒鬼 |
[22:20] | and your good-for-nothing drunk of a father? | 你不就是一个流浪街头的小破孩吗 |
[22:22] | And, come to think of it, | 还有 想想吧 |
[22:24] | isn’t your little sister | 你妹妹不也是 |
[22:26] | a budding hooligan herself? | 初露头角的小流氓吗 |
[22:29] | Only 13 years old, | 年仅十三岁 |
[22:30] | and already roped into your mom’s drug business. | 就被你妈拐进毒品生意了 |
[22:35] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[22:36] | I wasn’t born in rarified air. | 我出身是不好 |
[22:38] | I didn’t grow up with any silver spoons. | 我没能含着金汤匙长大 |
[22:40] | But my dad | 但我爸 |
[22:41] | had the strength to turn his life around | 可以洗心革面 |
[22:44] | and become a sheriff. | 当上警长 |
[22:45] | And I have friends, | 我有朋友 |
[22:47] | and family that actually care for me. | 有家人 他们真的关心我 |
[22:50] | Can you even say the same? | 你敢说跟我一样吗 |
[22:54] | So why don’t you try writing a compelling drama, | 有本事你写个好剧本出来 |
[22:59] | instead of starting it? | 别在这丢人现眼 |
[23:16] | Smithers? | 史密瑟斯 |
[23:28] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[23:32] | You’re supposed to be in jail. | 你应该在监狱里 |
[23:33] | Mija, I own that jail. | 亲爱的 那监狱是我开的 |
[23:36] | I come and go as I please. | 我来去自由 |
[23:39] | I heard a nasty little rumor | 我听到了一些不好的小传闻 |
[23:41] | that you were dropping the Lodge name. | 听说你要从洛奇家族除名 |
[23:45] | I’ve never taken the trash out, Daddy, | 我从来不倒垃圾 爸爸 |
[23:49] | but I know when something’s rotten. | 但我知道有些东西已经坏了 |
[23:52] | That name is mud, | 那名字是个污点 |
[23:54] | and I’m done with it. | 我受够了 |
[23:58] | Do you know who Jaime Luna was? | 你知道海梅·卢纳是谁吗 |
[24:02] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 没听过 |
[24:03] | Yeah, well, Luna was my father’s name, | 卢纳是我父亲的姓 |
[24:05] | And Jaime Luna | 而海梅·卢纳 |
[24:07] | was the name of his only son. | 曾是他独生子的名字 |
[24:11] | Me. | 也就是我 |
[24:14] | I wasn’t born Hiram Lodge. | 我本来不叫海勒姆·洛奇 |
[24:17] | I became him. | 我却成了他 |
[24:19] | You have no idea what it was like | 你想象不到卢纳家族 |
[24:21] | to be a Luna in a town like Riverdale. | 在河谷镇这样的小镇是怎样的地位 |
[24:24] | Everyone looked down on us because of that name. | 那个姓氏受到所有人的蔑视 |
[24:27] | So, I took a name that people would respect. | 所以我取了一个人们尊敬的姓氏 |
[24:30] | Lodge. | 洛奇 |
[24:33] | And when my father found out, | 我爸发现后 |
[24:37] | he was angry, | 他很生气 |
[24:40] | and he beat me. | 还打了我 |
[24:42] | And I didn’t understand it, | 但我不理解 |
[24:43] | because I didn’t want his life, I wanted mine, | 因为我不想和他一样 |
[24:46] | my own name. | 我想要我自己的姓氏 |
[24:47] | What was the big deal? | 又不是什么大事 |
[24:50] | Well, mija, | 亲爱的 |
[24:53] | it is now… | 现在 |
[24:55] | in this very moment | 此时此刻 |
[24:57] | that I understand my father’s rage. | 我终于理解我父亲的愤怒 |
[25:01] | Do you think | 你觉得 |
[25:03] | that changing your name is going to wash away your sins? | 改掉名字就能冲刷你犯下的罪吗 |
[25:06] | It won’t. | 不会的 |
[25:10] | I’m not going down the same path as you did, Daddy. | 我不会重蹈你的覆辙 爸爸 |
[25:13] | You keep telling yourself that | 你一直在努力说服自己 |
[25:15] | because you will always be part of this family. | 因为你永远是这个家的一份子 |
[25:17] | It’s in your blood. | 血脉相承 |
[25:19] | And that… | 这一点 |
[25:21] | doesn’t wash out. | 冲刷不掉 |
[25:26] | Don’t bother changing the locks. | 不用想着换锁了 |
[25:29] | You can’t keep me out. | 你锁不住我的 |
[25:40] | Hey, can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[25:42] | Sure. What’s up? | 当然 怎么了 |
[25:45] | I want you to come back to Chicago with me. | 我想让你跟我回芝加哥 |
[25:48] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[25:49] | You can finish your senior year there. | 你可以在那里读完高四 |
[25:51] | You can start again. | 开始新生活 |
[25:52] | I don’t want to start again. | 我不想要新生活 |
[25:53] | And my best bet at going to college | 而且我申请大学最好的办法是 |
[25:54] | is on a football scholarship. | 靠橄榄球奖学金 |
[25:56] | Otherwise, how would I even be able to afford college? | 不然 我怎么上得起大学 |
[26:00] | Your father and I started a fund for you when you were born. | 我和你爸在你出生的时候给你开了一个基金 |
[26:04] | What? | 什么 |
[26:05] | A fund? I have money? | 基金 我有钱 |
[26:06] | I was reluctant to tell you | 我之前不想告诉你 |
[26:08] | because I thought that you would want to use it | 因为我认为你会把钱 |
[26:10] | on the community center. | 全都花在社区中心上 |
[26:11] | Of course I would. | 那当然了 |
[26:12] | Archie, as noble an idea as that may be, | 亚奇 你的想法很高尚 |
[26:15] | do you really think | 可是你真的认为 |
[26:17] | that’s going to make a difference here in Riverdale? | 那样就能改变河谷镇了吗 |
[26:19] | I mean, all the crime here, | 这里犯罪那么多 |
[26:21] | your friend Munroe’s little brother | 你朋友门罗的弟弟 |
[26:23] | beaten up by a bunch of thugs? | 被一帮恶棍给打了 |
[26:25] | Is that really the town that you want to invest in? | 你真的要投资这样的镇子吗 |
[26:27] | No one is safe here. | 在这里人人自危 |
[26:29] | Look. I’m not going to give up | 我不会像你一样 |
[26:31] | on Riverdale the same way you did. | 放弃河谷镇 |
[26:33] | I moved to Chicago | 我搬去芝加哥 |
[26:34] | because I couldn’t find a job here. | 是因为我在这找不到工作 |
[26:36] | And don’t blame me if I am trying to stop my child | 不要因为我试图劝阻你 |
[26:38] | from putting his money into a losing proposition. | 把钱投在亏本的买卖上而责怪我 |
[26:41] | Yeah. Well, I guess that’s the difference between you and me, Mom. | 妈 看来这就是你我的区别了 |
[26:46] | I don’t think Riverdale is a losing proposition. | 我不认为河谷镇是亏本的买卖 |
[26:48] | The same as Dad. | 像我爸一样 |
[26:50] | I’m not moving. | 我是不会搬走的 |
[26:52] | And I will make a difference here. | 我会在这里有所作为的 |
[27:49] | All right, if we’re gonna do this, we got to do it right. Okay? | 如果我们要干这票 一定要做好 |
[27:51] | You guys follow my orders | 你们听我的指挥 |
[27:55] | You Dodger? | 你就是道奇 |
[27:56] | That ain’t your business. | 关你屁事 |
[28:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:04] | Your days of exploiting kids to do your dirty work ends tonight. | 让小孩给你干脏活的日子到此为止了 |
[28:08] | I want you and all your little buddies | 我要把你和你的小喽啰 |
[28:10] | out of Riverdale. | 赶出河谷镇 |
[28:13] | You and that Louisville Slugger? | 就凭你和你的球棒 |
[28:19] | I’d take a closer look, friend. | 我建议你好好看看 朋友 |
[28:25] | You’re outnumbered 5-to-1. | 你可是一挑五 |
[28:30] | I’ll take those odds. | 我愿意赌一把 |
[28:35] | I’m sorry I came by so late, Mrs. Andrews. | 抱歉这么晚打扰 安德鲁斯女士 |
[28:38] | No, not at all, but Archie’s in bed. | 没关系 但是亚奇已经睡了 |
[28:40] | I’m actually here to see you. | 我其实是来找您的 |
[28:44] | That’s $40,000. | 这是四万块 |
[28:46] | I’m giving it to you, | 是给您的 |
[28:47] | to give to Archie for the community center. | 给亚奇的社区中心用 |
[28:50] | He’s too proud to take it from me. | 他自尊心太强 不会要我的钱 |
[28:53] | Veronica… | 维罗尼卡 |
[28:55] | thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:57] | But we can’t accept this. | 但是我们不能收 |
[28:59] | We can’t be add that kind of debt to your family. | 我们不能欠你们家的钱 |
[29:02] | And if you put that money into the center, | 如果你把钱投给了社区中心 |
[29:04] | it keeps Archie here in Riverdale, | 就把亚奇栓在河谷镇了 |
[29:06] | away from college, away from his future. | 上不了大学 没有了未来 |
[29:10] | At the risk of overstepping, Mrs. Andrews, | 虽然插手得有点多 安德鲁斯女士 |
[29:12] | I’m not investing in a building, | 我不是给那栋楼投资 |
[29:15] | I’m investing in your son. | 我是给您儿子投资 |
[29:17] | I believe in Archie, | 我相信亚奇 |
[29:19] | and… | 而且 |
[29:20] | he makes me want to believe in myself. | 他让我相信我自己 |
[29:23] | And I need that right now. | 这正是我现在需要的 |
[29:26] | Tear the check up if you want. | 这张支票随您处置 |
[29:28] | But I really hope you don’t. | 但我真的希望您不要撕掉它 |
[29:40] | Rise and shine, my dearest. | 太阳晒屁股了 亲爱的 |
[29:41] | It’s another magnificent day that’s ours for the taking. | 又是一个值得把握的美好的日子 |
[29:48] | Jay-Jay? | 杰杰 |
[29:50] | Weren’t you over there whilst I read to you at nighttide? | 我晚上给你讲故事的时候你不是在那边吗 |
[30:00] | Red? | 红毛 |
[30:08] | What the hell happened? | 你怎么了 |
[30:10] | You should see Dodger and the other guys. | 你应该看看道奇和那帮家伙什么德性 |
[30:13] | They’re not going to be messing with your brother anytime soon. | 他们一段时间内不会再找你弟弟麻烦了 |
[30:16] | You went after them without me? | 你找他们算账没带我 |
[30:17] | And what happens if those scumbags come looking for payback? | 如果那帮恶棍找上门来寻仇怎么办 |
[30:19] | They’re not going to. | 不会的 |
[30:21] | I was in disguise. | 我蒙面了 |
[30:24] | Oh, so you’re a superhero now? | 你现在是超级英雄了 |
[30:26] | Look, the good news is, | 好消息是 |
[30:27] | we got enough money to buy a second bathroom. | 我们有再建一个洗手间的钱了 |
[30:41] | Oh, hell no! | 天啊 |
[30:44] | You know we can’t use this, right? | 你知道我们不能用这钱的吧 |
[30:46] | This money is dirty. Only a fool would spend this cash. | 这是黑钱 只有傻子才会花这笔钱 |
[30:48] | It needs to be cleaned first. | 得先洗了才行 |
[30:57] | Any chance your girlfriend could help us with that? | 你女朋友能帮我们洗钱吗 |
[31:02] | So, we have three votes for Story C. | 故事丙得三票 |
[31:05] | Which makes makes Story C our winner, | 所以故事丙得了第一 |
[31:08] | which is penned by… | 作者是 |
[31:11] | Donna Sweett. | 唐娜·斯威特 |
[31:15] | Stories A and B, | 布雷特和猪头写的 |
[31:17] | written by Bret and Jughead, | 故事甲和故事乙 |
[31:21] | tied for last place. | 并列最后 |
[31:24] | Well, at least you didn’t kill each other. | 不过 至少你们没杀了对方 |
[31:28] | Elizabeth… | 伊丽莎白 |
[31:30] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[31:31] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[31:33] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[31:38] | Mom. | 妈 |
[31:41] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[31:42] | In one of the motel rooms. | 在一个汽车旅馆房间里 |
[31:44] | Edgar’s been keeping me here | 自从埃德加发现我是内奸之后 |
[31:45] | ever since he figured out I was the mole. | 他就一直把我关在这里 |
[31:48] | I’ll kill him. | 我要杀了他 |
[31:50] | Honey, I’m so sorry, | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[31:52] | I was trying to keep you safe. | 我是想保护你 |
[31:53] | I didn’t want you to know, and I needed to get Polly out. | 我不想让你知道 而且我想把波莉弄出去 |
[31:56] | Do you know what Edgar’s plan is? | 你知道埃德加的计划吗 |
[31:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:01] | Evelyn is going to drive the bus full of Farmies | 艾芙琳要开着满载农场成员的巴士坠崖 |
[32:02] | off of a cliff as a distraction | 来分散注意力 |
[32:05] | while he… | 而他 |
[32:07] | What? | 什么 |
[32:08] | Takes off in his rocket. | 坐着他的火箭起飞 |
[32:11] | What? | 什么 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:13] | He bought a rocket? | 他买了一艘火箭 |
[32:14] | No, he’s been building one. | 不 他自己造的 |
[32:18] | Yeah, because harvesting organs isn’t… isn’t enough. | 因为收集器官无法满足他 |
[32:22] | What is he planning to do with us? | 他要对我们两个做什么 |
[32:24] | We’re going to be tied to the front of the bus as shields. | 要把我们绑在巴士前面当肉盾 |
[32:28] | Unless we can figure out a way out of here. | 除非我们能想办法逃离这里 |
[32:33] | I think I actually have an idea. | 我其实有个主意 |
[32:35] | We have to get back to back. | 我们得背对背 |
[32:39] | Miss Cheryl, Miss Antoinette, | 谢丽尔小姐 安托瓦妮特小姐 |
[32:41] | I’ll be needing some money | 我需要一些钱 |
[32:42] | and the skeleton key for the house. | 还有这个房子的万能钥匙 |
[32:44] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[32:45] | What possibly for? | 你要干什么 |
[32:46] | This old house has rats in the walls. | 这栋老房子的墙壁里有老鼠 |
[32:51] | – I went into the basement– – Halt! | -我去了地下室 -等等 |
[32:53] | You went down to the basement, | 我明明严禁你去地下室 |
[32:54] | specifically after I ordered you not to? | 你还是下去了 |
[32:59] | You didn’t go into the chapel, did you? | 你没进小教堂吧 |
[33:00] | No, Miss Cheryl– | 没有 谢丽尔小姐 |
[33:01] | This house has never had rats. | 这个房子从来都没有过老鼠 |
[33:03] | But, Babe, we did hear something last nigt. Remember? | 宝贝 我们昨晚确实听到了什么 |
[33:10] | Oh, you’re right, Tee-Tee. | 你说得对 帅哥 |
[33:15] | And suddenly, | 而且突然间 |
[33:16] | I am feeling the presence of a rat, | 我也感受到了老鼠的存在 |
[33:20] | a six-foot-tall rat with muscles and bedroom eyes, | 一只身高一米八 肌肉饱满眼神暧昧的老鼠 |
[33:24] | There he is. | 近在眼前 |
[33:25] | I knew you were a mistake from the beginning. | 我从一开始就知道不该让你来 |
[33:28] | So… | 所以 |
[33:29] | you’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[33:32] | Toodles. | 再见 |
[33:44] | All right, ladies. Times up, let’s go. | 女士们 时间到了 该走了 |
[33:55] | Those bitches… | 这两个贱人 |
[34:01] | Now we just have to make it to the courtyard without being shot. | 接下来我们只要躲过子弹 逃到院子里 |
[34:19] | Where did you get this from? | 你从哪搞到的 |
[34:21] | I took it off some lowlife drug dealers. | 我从一帮贩毒喽啰那里抢的 |
[34:24] | Ronnie, I hate to ask you this, | 罗尼 我不想求你的 |
[34:26] | but is there anything you can do? | 但是你能帮帮忙吗 |
[34:27] | Any way you can clean it, so I can use it for the center? | 你能把钱洗了 我好拿去给中心用吗 |
[34:29] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[34:30] | I know you’re trying to do good, | 我知道你想做好事 |
[34:32] | but this… | 但这… |
[34:33] | isn’t it. | 不是好事 |
[34:34] | My advice… | 我的建议是… |
[34:36] | Burn it. | 烧了这些钱 |
[34:37] | All of it. | 全都烧了 |
[34:38] | And let me pay for the renovations. | 让我来付装修的钱 |
[34:40] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[34:41] | Archie, | 亚奇 |
[34:42] | please just forget your pride for a second | 拜托暂时忘掉你的自尊 |
[34:44] | and let me be a part of what you’re doing. | 让我为你的事业出一份力 |
[34:47] | I need to be a part of what you’re doing. | 我要为你的事业出一份力 |
[34:52] | Keep it moving, keep it moving. | 走起来 走起来 |
[34:54] | Hey, Edgar has decreed it’s time to go. Okay? | 埃德加说现在该走了 知道吗 |
[34:56] | Everybody on the bus. Keep moving. | 所有人都上巴士 走起来 |
[34:59] | That’s the thing about cults. | 邪教就是这么回事 |
[35:00] | Speak with enough authority, | 说话足够权威 |
[35:01] | and they’ll do anything you say. | 他们就会照你说的做 |
[35:01] | Once we drive the Farmies out, | 等我们把这些农场成员开车带走 |
[35:03] | Charles can move in and take down Edgar. Okay? | 查尔斯就能进来干掉埃德加了 |
[35:07] | Traitor. | 叛徒 |
[35:09] | There is a trait– | 这有个叛 |
[35:12] | He’s… he’s fine. | 他没事 |
[35:13] | Get him in the bus, okay? Please. Okay? | 带他上车 好吗 拜托 |
[35:15] | Keep… keep going. | 走起来 |
[35:16] | Keep going. Keep moving, all right? | 走起来 动起来 |
[35:17] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[35:22] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[35:25] | Get everybody on the bus. | 让所有人都上车 |
[35:26] | – I’m going to stop Edgar. – Okay. | -我去拦住埃德加 -好 |
[35:28] | Okay. Keep going, keep going. | 走起来 走起来 |
[35:32] | Mr. Weatherbee? | 韦瑟比校长 |
[35:34] | I told Edgar I wasn’t the mole, | 我告诉埃德加我不是内奸 |
[35:36] | but he wouldn’t listen. | 可他不肯听 |
[35:37] | He cut it off. | 他把我手指切了 |
[35:39] | Ms. Cooper, I don’t know how I let myself | 库珀小姐 我不知道自己 |
[35:40] | get embroiled in this madness. | 怎么会和这种事扯上关系 |
[35:43] | Mr. Weatherbee, | 韦瑟比校长 |
[35:45] | this is your last shot at redemption. Okay? | 这是你获得救赎的最后机会 好吗 |
[35:49] | Get everybody on this bus. | 让所有人上巴士 |
[35:51] | Go. Please. | 行动吧 拜托了 |
[35:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[35:54] | On the bus, please. | 请上巴士 |
[35:56] | Everyone get on the bus. | 所有人都上车 |
[35:58] | Let’s go, everybody. | 大家动起来 |
[36:00] | Hello? | 喂 |
[36:00] | Charles, it’s me. | 查尔斯 是我 |
[36:02] | I’m inside the motel. | 我在汽车旅馆里 |
[36:04] | Betty, you have got to get out of there. | 贝蒂 你必须离开那里 |
[36:05] | Governor Dooley is sending in a team of mercenaries right now. | 杜力州长正要派去一队雇佣兵 |
[36:08] | Tell them to stand down. | 别让他们来了 |
[36:09] | There’s a busload of unarmed civilians, | 有整整一车没有武器的平民 |
[36:11] | including women and children, headed your way. | 包括女人和儿童 正往你们那去 |
[36:15] | Hands up, Edgar. | 举起手来 埃德加 |
[36:18] | Sister Alice. | 艾丽丝姐妹 |
[36:20] | Come with me peacefully, or so help me, | 老实跟我走 否则别怪我 |
[36:22] | I will shoot you in the kneecaps | 开枪打断你的膝盖 |
[36:23] | and drag your ass out of here myself. | 把你从拖走 |
[36:26] | You betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[36:28] | I’m not going anywhere with you. | 我不会跟你走的 |
[36:34] | Do you remember the story | 你还记得 |
[36:36] | of the prophet Elijah, Alice? | 先知以利亚的故事吗 艾丽丝 |
[36:38] | He was seized by a whirlwind | 他被一阵旋风带走 |
[36:41] | and lifted up into the sky in a chariot of fire. | 乘着火焰战车升上天空 |
[36:45] | Elijah ascended. | 以利亚飞升了 |
[36:52] | And I will too. | 我也会 |
[37:02] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[37:10] | Oh, my God, Mom. | 天呐 妈妈 |
[37:11] | What happened? Are you okay? | 怎么回事 你还好吗 |
[37:15] | Edgar ascended. | 埃德加飞升了 |
[37:20] | Jab high. Jab high. | 高刺拳 高刺拳 |
[37:23] | Jab low. | 低刺拳 |
[37:24] | Jab high. | 高刺拳 |
[37:26] | Jab low. | 低刺拳 |
[37:27] | And cross. Good work. | 后手直拳 做得不错 |
[37:29] | And cross! | 后手直拳 |
[37:30] | And… jab. | 刺拳 |
[37:32] | And… jab! | 刺拳 |
[37:34] | And… cross! | 后手直拳 |
[37:35] | And… jab. | 刺拳 |
[37:39] | Need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[37:42] | Mom, what’s going on? | 妈妈 什么情况 |
[37:44] | I was leaving, | 我本来是要走 |
[37:45] | but what’s going on is I will be focusing | 不过现在 在短期内 |
[37:48] | more on pro bono work in the foreseeable future, | 我会把工作重心更多地放在无偿专业服务上 |
[37:51] | here in Riverdale. | 就在河谷镇 |
[37:52] | And my first order of business | 我的第一单生意 |
[37:53] | is to get your community center declared a 501. | 就是为你的社区活动中心申报501条款 |
[37:57] | That’s a non-profit. | 这是个非营利条款 |
[37:58] | It means that you can ask for donations, | 这意味着你能请求捐赠 |
[38:00] | you don’t have to pay taxes, | 不必交税 |
[38:01] | you can apply for grants. | 能申请拨款 |
[38:04] | Well, that’s amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[38:06] | Except that I don’t know how to do any of that. | 只是我完全不知道该怎么做 |
[38:08] | Yeah. You’re lot like your dad in that way. | 这方面你和你爸爸很像 |
[38:11] | So, you’ll just leave it to me, | 你就把这件事交给我吧 |
[38:14] | and you can go help those kids out there. | 你也可以去外面教那些孩子了 |
[38:16] | Deal. | 就这么定了 |
[38:18] | What happened to Chicago? | 芝加哥那边怎么办 |
[38:19] | I’ll call the airline and cancel the flight. | 我会给航空公司打电话取消航班 |
[38:21] | I don’t think I’ll be back anytime soon. | 我觉得短时间内我不会回去了 |
[38:27] | Hello, Daddy. | 你好 爸爸 |
[38:29] | I’m sure you’ll be getting a call from Mr. Sowerberry soon, | 我相信你很快就会接到索尔贝里先生的电话了 |
[38:32] | but, I just wanted to let you know face to face | 不过嘛 我只是想面对面地让你知道 |
[38:35] | that I’m no longer a Lodge. | 我不再是洛奇家的一员了 |
[38:38] | Mija… | 宝贝 |
[38:39] | How many times must we go through this? | 你还要我说多少次 |
[38:41] | I’m officially changing my name to Veronica Luna. | 我把名字正式改成了维罗尼卡·卢纳 |
[38:46] | And I am changing the locks. | 我还要把锁都换了 |
[38:48] | And I’m installing an alarm. | 还要装一个报警器 |
[38:49] | And I’m sleeping with a taser under my pillow. | 我睡觉时枕头下面还会放一把电击枪 |
[38:53] | And you better believe I’ll use it. | 你最好相信我会使用它 |
[39:08] | He didn’t see you… | 他没看见你… |
[39:11] | did he, Jason? | 是吗 杰森 |
[39:17] | Get off! Get off him! | 下去 从他身上下去 |
[39:27] | We’re gonna fix you right up, Jay-Jay. | 我马上就帮你恢复原状 杰杰 |
[39:32] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 |
[39:33] | What the hell is going on here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[39:36] | Toni… | 托妮 |
[39:38] | you’ve never met Jason, have you? | 你还没见过杰森吧 |
[39:54] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:55] | His dad was the Gargoyle King. | 他爸爸就是石像鬼王 |
[39:57] | His real name is “Moose”. | 他的真名是穆斯 |
[39:59] | His girlfriend was murdered by the Black Hood. | 他女朋友被黑兜帽杀死了 |
[40:02] | Everybody knows. | 所有人都知道了 |
[40:05] | So much for a new start. | 崭新的开始到此为止了 |
[40:08] | I’m done here. | 我完了 |
[40:17] | He was a broken man, Betty. | 他已经绝望了 贝蒂 |
[40:19] | And it was Bret, of course. | 肯定是布雷特干的 |
[40:21] | He did it because he blames me for not winning the contest. | 他因为没赢写作比赛而怪我 |
[40:24] | Or maybe he’s just a sociopath. | 或者也许他只是个反社会分子 |
[40:26] | He knew that he couldn’t get to me directly | 他知道不能直接影响到我 |
[40:28] | so he went after Moose. | 所以就盯上穆斯了 |
[40:29] | This is nothing like fighting the Ghoulies. | 这和对抗食尸鬼完全不一样 |
[40:32] | This is psychological warfare. | 这是心理战 |
[40:34] | God. Poor Moose. | 天呐 可怜的穆斯 |
[40:36] | Just be careful, Jug. | 小心点 猪头 |
[40:37] | Aw, don’t worry about me. | 不用担心我 |
[40:40] | Hey, how’s your mom and Polly? | 你妈妈和波莉怎么样了 |
[40:44] | My Mom was already working on her expose of the Farm. | 我妈妈已经在忙着曝光农场了 |
[40:47] | Polly started this program | 波莉开始参加 |
[40:49] | at the Shady Grove Treatment Center. | 凉荫树丛治疗中心的课程 |
[40:51] | She’s getting the help that she needs. | 她会得到需要的帮助 |
[40:54] | What about Charles? | 那查尔斯呢 |
[40:55] | Is he the real deal? Can we trust him? | 他可靠吗 我们能信任他吗 |
[40:59] | Yeah, I think so. | 我觉得能 |
[41:02] | I’m just happy that this nightmare is… | 我真高兴 这场噩梦… |
[41:04] | finally over. | 总算结束了 |
[41:44] | Famous last words. | 话说得太早了 |