时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m excited to fulfill a lifelong dream of mine | 我为即将实现毕生梦想而激动不已 |
[00:05] | and announce my candidacy for mayor. | 我宣布参选镇长 |
[00:07] | Our father needed help. | 我们的父亲需要帮助 |
[00:09] | “Our father”? | 我们的父亲 |
[00:11] | Thank you for meeting with me, Mr. DuPont. | 谢谢你抽空见我 杜邦老师 |
[00:12] | I wanted to talk to you about | 我想跟你聊聊 |
[00:13] | te first book in the Baxter Brothers series. | 巴克斯特兄弟系列的第一本书 |
[00:15] | You didn’t write it. | 那不是你写的 |
[00:16] | You’re very lucky | 算你运气好 |
[00:18] | I don’t take you to the Headmaster | 我没抓你去见校长 |
[00:20] | and get you expelled. | 让你被开除 |
[00:22] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:22] | I’m sorry, Jughead, | 抱歉 猪头 |
[00:24] | that I couldn’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[00:27] | I will be taking over Mr. Chipping’s seminar. | 我会接替齐平老师的研讨课 |
[00:29] | Aunt Cricket? Uncle Bedford? | 克莱革阿姨 贝德福德叔叔 |
[00:32] | – Cheryl. – Uncle Bedford? | -谢丽尔 -贝德福德叔叔 |
[00:33] | You are going away for a long, long time, Cheryl. | 你要离开很长很长时间了 谢丽尔 |
[00:37] | Let go of her, you monster. | 放开她 你这禽兽 |
[00:42] | You want to fight me again? | 还想打一架吗 |
[00:43] | Don’t you need to put your mask on first? | 你不先把面具戴上吗 |
[00:47] | We got to get him to a hospital. | 我们得立刻送他去医院 |
[00:51] | Thanksgiving. | 感恩节 |
[00:53] | The time of year when friends and family | 一年中亲朋好友相聚的时刻 |
[00:55] | gather to eat turkey, | 在一起吃火鸡 |
[00:56] | watch the big game, | 看比赛 |
[00:58] | and give thanks for all that they have. | 感谢他们所拥有的一切 |
[01:00] | 欢迎来到河谷镇 充满活力的小镇 | |
[01:05] | But for Archie, this year was all about what he’d lost. | 但是对亚奇来说 今年他失去了很多 |
[01:08] | It was the first Thanksgiving without his father. | 这是第一次没有父亲陪伴的感恩节 |
[01:11] | The void that Fred Andrews left | 缺少费雷德·安德鲁斯 |
[01:12] | was as cold as the winds blowing through the town. | 就如镇上吹过的风一样冰冷 |
[01:17] | And while Archie was thinking of ways to give back, | 当亚奇在思考如何回馈社会时 |
[01:20] | Riverdale’s new mayor was grabbing all that he could. | 河谷镇新镇长却在攫取所有的一切 |
[01:23] | Hiram Lodge had run unopposed, | 海勒姆·洛奇没有竞选对手 |
[01:26] | allowing him to ascend to power virtually overnight. | 几乎一夜之间就登上了权利宝座 |
[01:29] | Meanwhile, across town, at Riverdale General Hospital, | 同时 小镇另一端的河谷镇综合医院 |
[01:33] | a different family gathering was taking place. | 正在上演着一场与众不同的家庭聚会 |
[01:35] | For the Dickenson crime clan, | 对于迪肯森犯罪集团来说 |
[01:37] | the only dish on the Thanksgiving menu was revenge. | 感恩节菜单上唯一的菜品只有复仇 |
[01:40] | Now that our boy Dodger is stable, | 既然我们道奇的情况稳定下来了 |
[01:43] | we’ll find whoever did this to him. | 我们要找出是谁对他下的手 |
[01:45] | Guy from the community center. Got to be. | 社区中心的那个人 肯定是他 |
[01:49] | What community center? | 什么社区中心 |
[01:51] | Who the hell are you talking about? | 你说的是谁 |
[01:53] | Weather forecasters were calling for an epic ice storm, | 天气预报预测会有一场大规模暴风雪 |
[01:56] | and you could literally feel the temperature dropping. | 确实可以感受到气温在下降 |
[01:58] | Mija. | 亲爱的 |
[02:01] | You were missed this morning. | 我今早没看到你 |
[02:03] | Oh, wait, was your inauguration today? | 等等 你今天宣誓就职了吗 |
[02:07] | Well, you can make it up to me tomorrow night. | 你可以明晚再补偿我 |
[02:10] | I made reservations at the Sweetwater Country Club. | 我在甜水乡村俱乐部订了位 |
[02:13] | I’m helping Archie at the community center. | 我要去社区中心帮亚奇 |
[02:15] | Yeah, Archie’s community center… | 对了 亚奇的社区中心 |
[02:18] | Wasn’t a man found bleeding out, | 不是有个人在他门前 |
[02:21] | on the verge of death, right in front of it? | 失血过多 差点死掉吗 |
[02:24] | Just terrible what’s going on in that part of town. | 那边发生的事真是太可怕了 |
[02:27] | It’s a real problem. | 是个大问题 |
[02:31] | Well… | 既然如此 |
[02:32] | You make sure you wish | 你一定要替我 |
[02:34] | Archie a very happy Thanksgiving for me. | 祝亚奇感恩节快乐 |
[02:39] | All right, everyone, bring it in. Come on! | 大家过来一下 来 |
[02:42] | Hustle up, hustle up. | 快点 快点 |
[02:47] | All right, look. | 听着 |
[02:49] | We know some of you guys have nowhere to go for Thanksgiving. | 我们知道你们有些人在感恩节无处可去 |
[02:52] | So, Munroe and I, we’re gonna keep the center open tomorrow. | 我和门罗明天会继续开放中心 |
[02:55] | We’re gonna have hot meals with all the fixings. | 我们会准备有各种配菜的热饭 |
[03:00] | – Seriously? You guys are cooking? – Hell, yeah. | -真的吗 你们要做饭吗 -当然 |
[03:02] | – And my mom. – And grandma. | -还有我妈 -和奶奶 |
[03:04] | So tell your friends there’s an open-door policy. | 去告诉你们的朋友这里会开放 |
[03:06] | Everyone is invited. | 欢迎大家来 |
[03:10] | And with that, the seminar | 除此之外 研讨会 |
[03:12] | is adjourned for the remainder of the week. | 会在本周内暂停 |
[03:14] | I hope you all have a restful and productive | 我希望大家都能在感恩节假期里 |
[03:17] | Thanksgiving break. | 好好休息 多多创作 |
[03:20] | Mr. DuPont, before you go, I was wondering… | 杜邦老师 在你走之前 我想问 |
[03:24] | I was wondering if you had any more information | 我想问你是否知道 |
[03:26] | about why Mr. Chipping killed himself. | 齐平老师自杀的原因 |
[03:29] | Alcoholism. | 酒精中毒 |
[03:30] | Drove him to the edge. | 逼得他走投无路 |
[03:32] | Rupert had many demons, I’m afraid. | 恐怕鲁珀特深受其扰 |
[03:35] | Well, he didn’t leave a note. | 他没留下遗书 |
[03:36] | There hasn’t been much of an investigation. | 也没有人展开深入调查 |
[03:37] | The family’s request. And it was clearly a suicide. | 那是他家人的要求 而且这很明显是自杀 |
[03:40] | You saw it with your own eyes. | 你自己也看到了 |
[03:43] | Mr. Chipping didn’t come to you to talk about me, did he? | 齐平老师没有去找你说我的事吧 |
[03:46] | No. Why would he have? | 没有 他为什么找你 |
[03:48] | – Well, because I shared with– – That ridiculous notion… | -因为我说了… -你是说 |
[03:52] | of your grandfather | 你爷爷才是 |
[03:54] | writing the original Baxter Brothers novel? | 首部巴克斯特兄弟小说的作者吗 |
[03:57] | He never bought it up. | 他没说过 |
[03:59] | And might I make a suggestion, Mr. Jones? | 我能提个建议吗 琼斯先生 |
[04:01] | That you forget about this delusion over the Thanksgiving break. | 趁着感恩节假期忘了这个荒唐的想法吧 |
[04:07] | Now if you will excuse me. | 抱歉失陪了 |
[04:13] | Are you still gonna make it? | 你还会来吗 |
[04:14] | Even with this biblical ice storm that they’re predicting? | 就算天气预报说有特大暴风雪 |
[04:17] | Jug, I don’t care what my mom or the weatherman are saying. | 猪头 我不管我妈或天气预报怎么说 |
[04:19] | There’s zero chance that I’m not seeing you this weekend. | 这周末我一定要见你 |
[04:22] | Well, then hurry up and get here already. | 那就快点过来吧 |
[04:25] | I need your help with something. | 我要你帮我做点事 |
[04:26] | Oh! You mean writing your Baxter Brothers sample? | 你是说帮你写巴特斯克兄弟比赛作品吗 |
[04:29] | Well, I am on a deadline | 截止日期快到了 |
[04:30] | and that’s the reason I’m hunkering down, | 所以我要加快进度 |
[04:32] | but also, considering you and I | 但是考虑到 |
[04:34] | are going to be the only ones on campus, | 校园里只有我和你 |
[04:36] | I figured it would be the perfect time | 我想现在是去调查 |
[04:38] | to do a little sleuthing into Chipping’s death. | 齐平死因的最佳时机 |
[04:42] | Because believe me, no one else is doing it. | 相信我 没人会去调查的 |
[04:45] | Conspiracy theories and a murder mystery to solve. | 待解的阴谋论和谋杀之谜 |
[04:49] | Sounds like a romantic getaway to me. | 是一场浪漫之旅 |
[04:52] | All right. I love you, see you later. | 爱你 再见 |
[05:00] | Did you hear the good news, T.T.? | 你听说好消息了吗 托托 |
[05:03] | There’s a category-four ice storm | 一场四级暴风雪 |
[05:04] | heading towards Riverdale like the wrath of God. | 将像上帝的怒火一样席卷河谷镇 |
[05:06] | How is that good news, Cheryl? | 这怎么算是好消息呢 谢丽尔 |
[05:09] | Well, whilst the rest of Riverdale sits down to give thanks, | 在河谷镇的其他人都坐下来感恩的时候 |
[05:13] | we’ll be dumping Bedford’s body in Sweetwater River. | 我们可以赶在河水结冰前 |
[05:16] | Just before it freezes over. | 把贝德福德的尸体扔进甜水河 |
[05:18] | By the time spring thaw comes around, | 等到春天解冻的时候 |
[05:20] | the salmon will have gobbled up his eyes. | 三文鱼就会把他的眼睛都吃掉了 |
[05:25] | Toni. | 托妮 |
[05:28] | What is it, my sweet? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[05:30] | I feel like somebody is watching me all the time. | 我觉得有人一直在监视我 |
[05:33] | Whatever guilt you’re experiencing, | 不管你有多内疚 |
[05:36] | free yourself of it. | 看开点吧 |
[05:39] | You didn’t set out to do anyone any harm. | 你并没有故意伤人 |
[05:43] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[05:44] | You were defending me and I love you for it. | 你在保护我 所以我很爱你 |
[05:51] | Feast your eyes on this, boys. | 大饱眼福吧 孩子们 |
[05:53] | A true Thanksgiving cornucopia. | 真正的感恩节聚宝盆 |
[05:57] | Ronnie, how… | 罗尼 你怎么 |
[05:58] | Where did you get all of this? | 你从哪里搞到的 |
[05:59] | I put in a to-go order at the country club. | 我让乡村俱乐部送来的 |
[06:02] | Daddy gave me the idea. | 老爸让我想到的 |
[06:04] | I figured this could supplement | 我想这些应该足够 |
[06:05] | whatever you and yours are cooking for the kids. | 你们给孩子们做东西吃了 |
[06:08] | Red, | 红发 |
[06:10] | tell me this doesn’t mean you’re deep-frying a Thanksgiving turkey? | 你不会打算炸感恩节火鸡吧 |
[06:13] | Yes. I am. It’s tradition. My dad would do one every year. | 没错 这是传统 我爸每年都做 |
[06:17] | Best damn turkey I ever tasted. | 那是我吃过最好吃的火鸡 |
[06:20] | You should come by tomorrow, Mr. Jones. | 你明天也过来吧 琼斯先生 |
[06:22] | Actually, Archie, that’s what we need to talk about. | 亚奇 我们得谈谈这件事 |
[06:25] | I hate to do this, but I’m under orders… | 我也不想这样 但我也是奉命 |
[06:28] | to shut you down. | 要把你这里关掉 |
[06:31] | What? Orders from who? | 什么 谁的命令 |
[06:33] | Let me guess, the Mayor? | 让我猜一猜 是镇长吗 |
[06:36] | Well, you have got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吧 |
[06:37] | – He can’t do this. – Yeah, he can, | -他不能这样做 -他可以 |
[06:39] | he’s mayor now. He can do anything. | 他现在是镇长 想做什么都可以 |
[06:41] | And technically, the attack on Dodger is an open investigation. | 而且严格来讲 道奇遇袭案还在调查中 |
[06:44] | So this is still an active crime scene, plus, | 所以这里仍然是犯罪现场 |
[06:47] | Hiram said, with the ice storm coming– | 海勒姆还说 暴风雪就要来了 |
[06:48] | He’s doing this to punish me. | 他这样做是为了惩罚我 |
[06:50] | To get me to spend the holiday with him. | 为了让我去和他一起过节 |
[06:52] | – Can’t we push back? – I did. | -不能推迟吗 -我试过了 |
[06:54] | For a couple of hours. | 给你争取了几个小时 |
[07:00] | Look. | 听着 |
[07:01] | I’m not supposed to say this, | 我不应该这样说 |
[07:02] | but I know what I would do, if I was in your place. | 但如果我是你的话 我知道该怎样做 |
[07:06] | Screw him! | 去他的 |
[07:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry, but Hiram Lodge is not canceling Thanksgiving. | 很抱歉 海勒姆·洛奇不能取消感恩节 |
[07:14] | Good man. | 漂亮 |
[07:16] | You’re doin’ your dad proud. | 你爸会为你骄傲的 |
[07:35] | Hey, stranger. | 陌生人 |
[07:38] | Wow, that was fast. | 你来得好快 |
[07:40] | I took an earlier train to beat the storm. | 为了避开暴风雪我坐了早一班火车 |
[07:45] | Jug. | 猪头 |
[07:46] | Hit “Save.” | 点”保存” |
[07:47] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[07:49] | I am almost done with my first chapter. | 我马上就写完第一章了 |
[07:51] | Yeah, and I can’t wait to read it, | 我等不及想要读你的作品 |
[07:52] | and to help you sleuth. | 并且帮你调查 |
[07:55] | But right now, we have some catching up to do. | 但是现在 我们得叙叙旧了 |
[07:58] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[08:04] | FP? What’s wrong? | FP 怎么了 |
[08:07] | Hiram. | 海勒姆 |
[08:09] | Can’t believe I’m working for him again, | 我居然又为他工作了 |
[08:10] | still doing his damn dirty work. | 还是帮他干脏活 |
[08:15] | You could do like we talked about. You could quit. | 我们聊过了 你可以辞职的 |
[08:17] | That’s what he expects me to do. | 这正是他想要的 |
[08:19] | But you know what I am not gonna do? | 你知道我不会做什么吗 |
[08:20] | I am not gonna wear that crap uniform | 我不会穿着那身制服 |
[08:22] | to tell a bunch of teenagers, | 去告诉一群青少年 |
[08:23] | that they can’t feed homeless kids. It’s… | 他们不能给无家可归的孩子们提供食物 |
[08:27] | Well, whatever you decide, I back you 100%. | 不管你做出什么样的决定 我都支持你 |
[08:32] | I appreciate that, Alice. | 谢谢你 艾丽丝 |
[08:34] | But, I do have one request. | 但是我有一个要求 |
[08:43] | Not really in the mood to cook. | 我不想做饭 |
[08:46] | So, can we have turkey dinner at Pop’s tomorrow night? | 我们明晚可以去老爹快餐店吃火鸡吗 |
[08:49] | Fine by me. | 没问题 |
[08:53] | Since we have the house to ourselves… | 既然房子里只有我们两个 |
[09:02] | What happened to dinner at the club? | 不是说要去俱乐部吃晚饭吗 |
[09:04] | Oh, well, the club was closed because of the storm, | 俱乐部因为暴雪关门了 |
[09:06] | so, we decided to order in. | 所以我们点了外卖 |
[09:07] | Plus, I have to take an earlier flight back to Miami. | 而且我得搭早一班飞机回迈阿密 |
[09:11] | But, | 但是 |
[09:12] | I couldn’t bear to miss my first Thanksgiving | 我不想错过第一次和大家一起 |
[09:16] | all together, hermanita. | 庆祝感恩节 妹妹 |
[09:20] | Please, join us. | 来吧 |
[09:22] | Never. | 不 |
[09:24] | Only your blackened heart would take away Thanksgiving | 你心狠到剥夺一群贫穷的孩子们 |
[09:28] | from a bunch of underprivileged kids, | 过感恩节的机会 |
[09:30] | just to get what you want. | 只是为了满足一己私欲 |
[09:33] | Are you referring to my decision to close Archie’s shelter? | 你是指我决定关掉亚奇的收容所吗 |
[09:35] | It was a matter of public safety, mija. | 这是为了公共安全着想 宝贝 |
[09:38] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是私人恩怨 |
[09:47] | Neither was that… | 这也不是 |
[09:50] | Papi. | 爸比 |
[09:54] | You sure you still wanna come, Mom? | 你确定要来吗 妈 |
[09:55] | Yeah, it’s Thanksgiving. | 当然 这是感恩节 |
[09:57] | And I know the difference between the letter of the law | 而且我清楚法律条文和正确选择的区别 |
[10:00] | and doing what’s right. And feeding those kids is what’s right. | 给那些孩子提供食物是正确的选择 |
[10:04] | Anyway, Hiram is not gonna | 不管怎么说 海勒姆又不会 |
[10:05] | have guards stationed outside the door. | 让警卫守在门外 |
[10:07] | Honestly, I’m more worried about the storm. | 说实话 我更担心暴风雪 |
[10:09] | Well, I’ll put chains on the truck’s tires | 我会给卡车轮胎装上防滑链 |
[10:11] | and salt the sidewalk, around the center. | 在中心周围的人行道撒上盐 |
[10:16] | Mom? | 妈 |
[10:18] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:21] | Your father. | 你爸 |
[10:23] | I just miss him. | 我想他了 |
[10:25] | – It’s not right. – No. | -过节不能没有他 -嗯 |
[10:29] | But, hey, | 但是 |
[10:30] | we’ll get through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[10:32] | And we’re doing exactly what he’d be doing. | 我们要做他会做的事 |
[10:40] | We’re in trouble, Cheryl. | 我们有麻烦了 谢丽尔 |
[10:42] | – Pray tell? – I just ran into your Aunt Cricket. | -请说 -我刚刚碰到你的克莱革阿姨了 |
[10:45] | She’s parked down the road, spying on us. | 她把车停在路边 监视我们 |
[10:47] | That’s the reason why I’ve been feeling watched. | 所以我才会一直感觉有人在看我们 |
[10:49] | Did you interact with that nosy old turkey wattle? | 你和那个爱管闲事的老女人说话了吗 |
[10:52] | Babe, how are we gonna get rid of your Uncle Bedford’s body | 宝贝 她一直监视我们 |
[10:54] | now that she’s staking us out? | 我们怎么处理贝德福德叔叔的尸体 |
[10:59] | We need to scare dear Cricket off, once and for all, | 我们得把亲爱的克莱革阿姨彻底吓走 |
[11:02] | and disabuse her of the idea | 让她明白 |
[11:03] | that she will ever get even a sliver of our maple empire. | 她不会从我们的枫糖浆帝国得到任何东西 |
[11:11] | By… | 我们 |
[11:16] | inviting her | 邀请她 |
[11:17] | to celebrate a traditional Blossom Thanksgiving with us, | 和我们一起庆祝布鲁森家族的传统感恩节 |
[11:20] | one honoring my Gothic, ghoulish roots. | 以纪念我的哥特式恐怖祖先 |
[11:23] | I am afraid to ask. | 你吓到我了 |
[11:26] | Toni, | 托妮 |
[11:28] | there is a family legend Nana Rose shared with me | 罗斯外婆头脑还清醒的时候 |
[11:30] | on one of her more lucid days… | 给我讲过一个家族传说 |
[11:34] | that will be the centerpiece | 我们以这个故事为中心 |
[11:35] | of a carefully-planned performance art piece. | 精心策划一场表演 |
[11:39] | A tale so gruesome, | 这个毛骨悚然的故事 |
[11:40] | it will turn Aunt Cricket’s hair white | 会让克莱革阿姨的头发吓白 |
[11:42] | and send her fleeing into the night, | 让她逃入夜色中 |
[11:44] | never to be heard from again. | 从此没有任何音讯 |
[11:50] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
[11:51] | Hmm, I missed you too. | 我也想你 |
[11:56] | I was thinking about Mr. Chipping again earlier. | 我今天又在想齐平老师 |
[12:00] | How he died just after he went to talk to DuPont, about my grandpa. | 他去和杜邦谈我爷爷的事 之后就死了 |
[12:06] | I think Mr. DuPont | 我认为杜邦老师 |
[12:07] | threatened or blackmailed him into killing himself. | 威胁或者恐吓他自杀 |
[12:12] | Wow, that’s an… | 这是 |
[12:14] | Extreme theory, Jug. | 这理论有点极端 猪头 |
[12:16] | What’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[12:17] | Well, the Baxter Brothers franchise | 巴克斯特兄弟系列 |
[12:19] | is worth something like $200 million. | 大概价值两亿美元 |
[12:22] | That’s a compelling motive for Mr. DuPont | 这给了杜邦老师相当有力的动机 |
[12:23] | not to want his fraud exposed. | 避免他的骗局曝光 |
[12:25] | Yeah, but what leverage did DuPont have | 没错 但杜邦手里有什么把柄 |
[12:27] | over Chipping to make him kill himself? | 能让齐平自杀呢 |
[12:30] | This is where it gets interesting. | 这就是有意思的地方了 |
[12:32] | How do you get someone to do something they don’t want to do? | 你怎么让别人做他们不想做的事 |
[12:35] | Blackmail, right? | 勒索 对吧 |
[12:39] | Look… | 你看 |
[12:41] | at these yearbook photos I printed out | 我打印出来的这些年鉴上 |
[12:43] | of Mr. DuPont and Chipping. | 杜邦老师和齐平老师的照片 |
[12:44] | These are decades apart. | 这组照片相隔几十年 |
[12:46] | You notice anything? | 你注意到什么了吗 |
[12:49] | Is that the same tiepin? | 那是同一个领带夹吗 |
[12:51] | Yes. | 对 |
[12:52] | Apparently, | 很显然 |
[12:54] | that is the mark of Quill and Skull. | 那是羽骷社的标志 |
[12:57] | It’s one of Stonewall’s oldest secret societies. | 那是石墙最古老的秘密社团之一 |
[13:00] | And like so many secret societies, | 像很多秘密社团一样 |
[13:02] | what if their initiation has something to do | 如果他们要求你在入会仪式上 |
[13:04] | with you revealing your deepest and darkest secrets? | 吐露自己内心深处最阴暗的秘密呢 |
[13:07] | Well, then DuPont may have used Chipping’s blackmail material | 那么杜邦可能利用了齐平的入会把柄 |
[13:10] | to coerce him into suicide. | 强迫他自杀 |
[13:12] | That’s exactly what I was thinking. | 我就是这么想的 |
[13:14] | Then, maybe some of my current classmates | 那也许我现在的一些同学 |
[13:16] | are part of the same society. | 也在那个社团里 |
[13:17] | I mean, I checked Bret’s side of the room, | 我倒是检查了布雷特这边 |
[13:18] | but so far, there is no sign of a telltale tiepin. | 但目前还没找到领带夹之类的蛛丝马迹 |
[13:24] | Is it getting colder in here? | 这里是不是越来越冷了 |
[13:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:28] | The radiator is on. | 暖气管还开着 |
[13:30] | Just barely. | 不怎么暖和 |
[13:32] | This is the part where we freeze and starve to death? | 接下来我们是不是就要冻死加饿死了 |
[13:35] | No, this is the part | 不是 接下来 |
[13:36] | where we get back in bed and order Chinese food. | 我们就要回到床上点中餐外卖了 |
[13:42] | 老爹快餐店 24小时营业 | |
[13:49] | Of all the burger joints, they have to walk into ours. | 有那么多家汉堡店 非得让我们碰上他们 |
[13:52] | Mr. Lodge! | 洛奇先生 |
[13:53] | Wasn’t expecting to see you here tonight. | 没想到今晚会在这里见到你 |
[13:55] | Well, truthfully, our dinner plans fell through, | 说实话 我们的晚餐计划落了空 |
[13:57] | so, we braved the storm. | 所以我们冒着雪过来了 |
[13:59] | Take a seat. I’ll be right out. | 请坐 我马上过来招待 |
[14:01] | -Thanks. -Thank you, Pop. | -谢谢 -谢了 老爹 |
[14:03] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:07] | FP. Alice. | FP 艾丽丝 |
[14:14] | Hermione, | 赫敏 |
[14:16] | Hiram… | 海勒姆 |
[14:17] | Would you like to join us? | 想跟我们一起吗 |
[14:23] | We would love to. | 我们很乐意 |
[14:24] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[14:28] | That’s strike three. | 这都第三家了 |
[14:30] | Nowhere is going to be delivering, because of this ice storm. | 因为暴风雪 哪家都不送外卖 |
[14:34] | How about… | 要不 |
[14:37] | I just raid the vending machine? | 我去自动售货机看看 |
[14:38] | Yes. | 好啊 |
[14:40] | I can finally live out my Charlie Brown fantasy | 我终于可以实现梦想中查理·布朗那样的 |
[14:42] | of having junk food for Thanksgiving dinner. | 感恩节垃圾食品晚餐了 |
[14:44] | Yes! Okay, I will have Stonewall’s finest chocolate chip cookies, | 太好了 我要石墙最好的巧克力饼干 |
[14:48] | chips, soda and candy, please. | 还要薯条 苏打水和糖果 谢谢 |
[14:52] | Get yourself something too. | 你自己也买点 |
[15:19] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[15:22] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛 |
[15:25] | Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[15:27] | I saw him sneak past the door. | 我看见他从门口溜过去 |
[15:31] | What the hell, you guys? | 你们两个怎么回事 |
[15:34] | What did you do to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[15:35] | Donna, what did we do? | 唐娜 你还问我们 |
[15:37] | What’re you guys doing here? | 你们又在这里干什么 |
[15:39] | And why’re you wearing… bunny masks? | 你们为什么戴着兔子面具 |
[15:42] | And carrying an ax? | 还拿着斧头 |
[15:43] | We were just trying to scare you, Jones, have a little fun. | 我们只是想吓唬你 琼斯 找点乐子 |
[15:46] | All right, well, now your friend is bleeding | 现在你的朋友在流血 |
[15:47] | and I’m sure this place’s infirmary is locked up really tight, | 这里的医务室肯定还锁得死死的 |
[15:50] | so yeah, that’s fun. Let’s get him up. | 多欢乐啊 扶他起来吧 |
[15:56] | Even if this storm’s keeping most people away, | 尽管这场暴风雪让大多数人都缺席了 |
[15:59] | thank goodness you’re doing this, Archie. | 谢天谢地你这么做了 亚奇 |
[16:01] | Where else would they have gone? | 他们还能去哪里 |
[16:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[16:04] | But I’m thinking, maybe we should keep the center open overnight. | 但我在想也许我们应该让社区中心通宵开着 |
[16:07] | No one should be out in this ice. | 没人应该待在外面挨冻 |
[16:09] | You’re too good for this world, Archiekins. | 你真是太善良了 小亚奇 |
[16:14] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[16:16] | I’m good, why? | 我很好 怎么了 |
[16:18] | I just… | 我只是 |
[16:20] | wanna make sure you’re okay. | 想确认你没事 |
[16:22] | And I am, Ronnie. | 我没事 罗尼 |
[16:25] | It hasn’t totally hit me yet, I don’t think. | 我还没有陷入悲伤无法自拔 |
[16:31] | When it does… | 你难过的时候 |
[16:34] | I’m here for you. | 我会陪着你的 |
[16:36] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:43] | Just make yourselves at home and have some cider. | 不要客气 喝点苹果酒吧 |
[16:50] | Hey, guys, come on in. Welcome to the center. | 伙计们 进来吧 欢迎来到社区中心 |
[16:53] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[16:54] | I’m Archie. I run the center with Munroe, my friend. | 我是亚奇 我和我朋友门罗一起管理社区中心 |
[16:57] | We’re glad to have you. | 很高兴招待你们 |
[16:58] | But, you’re just a kid yourself. | 但你自己也只是个孩子 |
[17:01] | Hey, Archie, uh, there’s a spill over here. | 亚奇 这边地上洒了 |
[17:03] | I don’t know where the bucket and mop is. | 我不知道桶和拖把在哪里 |
[17:05] | Uh, I got it, Mom. | 我来吧 妈 |
[17:07] | Excuse me, guys, uh, | 失陪一下 |
[17:08] | help yourself to some hot chocolate or cider. | 请随便喝点热巧克力或苹果酒 |
[17:10] | Dinner will be ready in a bit. | 晚饭一会儿就好 |
[17:25] | That should do it. Three stitches, not too bad. | 应该可以了 缝三针 还不算太糟 |
[17:29] | Yeah. It’s easy for you to say. | 你说起来倒容易 |
[17:33] | Well, maybe next time, | 也许下次 |
[17:34] | don’t threaten my boyfriend with an ax. | 就不要用斧头威胁我男朋友了 |
[17:49] | “It saddens me greatly to realize | “当我意识到这将是我写的 |
[17:51] | that these will be the last words I ever write.” | 最后一句话时 我心如刀割” |
[17:55] | Hands off, Forsythe. | 别碰 福赛斯 |
[17:56] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[17:57] | Was that a suicide note? Mr. Chipping’s? | 那是自杀遗书吗 是齐平老师的吗 |
[18:00] | It was an exercise we did. | 这是我们做的习题 |
[18:01] | We each wrote a note to see | 我们每人写了一张纸条 |
[18:03] | who could best capture the inner workings of Chipping’s troubled mind. | 看谁最能精准描述齐平内心的困扰和忧虑 |
[18:07] | If it was an official exercise, | 如果是课堂习题 |
[18:08] | then why wasn’t I included? | 那为什么我不知道 |
[18:11] | It was outside the curriculum, relax. | 这是课外的习题 放松 |
[18:14] | Come on, Bret, let’s get you cleaned up. | 走吧 布雷特 去帮你清理一下 |
[18:22] | Jug, what are they doing here, really? | 猪头 他们到底在这里干什么 |
[18:25] | I don’t know. But I certainly don’t believe | 我不知道 但我可不相信 |
[18:26] | any of that BS about a writing exercise. | 那些什么写作习题的鬼话 |
[18:29] | Well, maybe it’s incriminating evidence that they wanna get rid of, | 那可能是他们想要毁掉的罪证 |
[18:32] | or fake evidence that they’re trying to plant. | 或是用来栽赃的假证据 |
[18:35] | Okay. How are we gonna play this game? | 那我们要怎么办 |
[18:38] | You said it. | 你说了 |
[18:39] | Your chums like playing games. | 你这帮校友喜欢玩游戏 |
[18:43] | Let’s give them a taste of their own medicine. | 那就让他们体验一下自食恶果 |
[18:49] | Aunt Cricket, we’re so thrilled you were able to join us… | 克莱革阿姨 你能来我们真是太高兴了 |
[18:52] | and that you brought Cousin Fester. | 你还把菲斯特堂兄带来了 |
[18:54] | Well, I wanted witnesses, | 我想有人见证 |
[18:55] | so I don’t go missing the way Bedford did. | 这样就不会跟贝德福德一样失踪了 |
[18:58] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[19:00] | Dinner will be ready soon. | 晚餐很快就好了 |
[19:02] | Can I offer you some mulled berry wine to start? | 喝点浆果温酒吗 |
[19:16] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[19:17] | What’s up, Eddie? | 怎么了 艾迪 |
[19:19] | You see those people over there? | 你看到那些人了吗 |
[19:22] | I’ve seen them before at the arcade. | 我以前在游乐场见过他们 |
[19:26] | They’re Dodger’s family. | 他们是道奇的家人 |
[19:30] | What the hell? You sure? | 什么 你确定吗 |
[19:35] | All right. Thanks for the heads-up. | 多谢提醒 |
[19:37] | Go grab a seat. I’ll take care of it. | 找位子坐吧 我会处理的 |
[19:39] | And hey, be cool. | 还有 别慌 |
[19:50] | I’m not sure what you’re here for, | 我不知道你是来干什么的 |
[19:52] | but you and your boys need to leave. | 不过我得请你们离开了 |
[19:54] | We’ve got kids here. We don’t want any trouble. | 这里还有孩子 我们不想惹麻烦 |
[19:57] | We don’t want any trouble either. | 我们也不想惹麻烦 |
[20:02] | But we’ve come for the man who tried to kill our Dodger. | 不过我们要找想杀我家道奇的人 |
[20:07] | Got a feeling he’s you, | 感觉那个人是你 |
[20:09] | or one of your friends. | 或是你的某个朋友 |
[20:11] | I swear to you, | 我保证 |
[20:12] | no one here tried to hurt Dodger. | 这里没人想要伤害道奇 |
[20:15] | Well, someone did. | 有人伤害了他 |
[20:16] | And whoever it is, | 不管那个人是谁 |
[20:18] | he’s got a real soft spot for this place. | 他一定对这个地方有很深的感情 |
[20:20] | We think, if we hang out here long enough, | 我们觉得只要在这儿待久点 |
[20:24] | he’ll show. | 这人就现身了 |
[20:25] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[20:27] | how about some of that delicious food I’m smelling? | 这香气四溢的美食也给我们来一点吧 |
[20:32] | You guys remember, back in high school, | 你们还记得高中时 |
[20:34] | when we all used to hang out together? | 我们大家经常一起玩吗 |
[20:36] | Us griping about how horrible our parents were. | 一起抱怨家长有多烦人 |
[20:38] | And now we’re the horrible parents. | 如今我们成了烦人的家长 |
[20:42] | Fred never complained about his folks, not once. | 费雷德从未说过家人一句不好 从没有过 |
[20:45] | Look what an amazing father he turned out to be. | 看看他这个父亲多优秀 |
[20:49] | Think we could all take a lesson from that, huh? | 我们都该吸取点教训 是吧 |
[20:54] | Hey, what say we continue this downstairs, over drinks? | 不如我们到楼下继续聊 边喝边聊 |
[20:58] | To toast Fred! | 敬费雷德一杯 |
[21:00] | What do you say, FP, huh? | 你说呢 FP |
[21:02] | You’re not on duty, are you? | 你今晚不执勤吧 |
[21:07] | Why the hell not, Mr. Mayor? | 去就去呗 镇长先生 |
[21:11] | Well, considering we’re trapped here until the morning, at least, | 既然我们天亮前都不能离开 |
[21:16] | what say we pass the time with a game of “Never Have I Ever”? | 不如来玩”我从没有过”打发时间吧 |
[21:18] | I do love a good salacious drinking game. | 我的确喜欢玩淫荡的喝酒游戏 |
[21:22] | I’ll start. | 我先开始 |
[21:24] | Never have I ever… | 我从没有 |
[21:27] | kissed a girl. | 吻过女生 |
[21:30] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[21:36] | Never have I ever… | 我从没有 |
[21:38] | done drugs. | 嗑过药 |
[21:43] | Jones, I’m surprised. | 琼斯 没想到啊 |
[21:43] | Isn’t Riverdale, like, the drug capital of the world? | 河谷镇不是嗑药之都吗 |
[21:49] | Never have I ever… | 我从没有… |
[21:51] | been in a gang. | 加过帮派 |
[21:55] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[21:57] | But you look so sweet. | 可你看起来好乖 |
[21:59] | Well, I’m not as sweet as you might think. | 我没你想得那么乖 |
[22:08] | Never have I ever been in a secret society. | 我从没有加入过秘密社团 |
[22:15] | Oops. Looks like you lose that round, Forsythe. | 看来这轮你输了 福赛斯 |
[22:18] | Now you gotta finish the whole flask. | 你得把整壶酒都喝掉 |
[22:25] | Time for a refill. | 该去添点酒了 |
[22:26] | I’ll go get the bottle from your room, Jug. | 我去你房间拿酒 猪头 |
[23:13] | Jug, I found this tiepin in Donna’s room, | 猪头 我在唐娜的房间里发现了这个领带夹 |
[23:15] | and it has an engraving on the back. | 背面刻了字 |
[23:18] | The initials “RC.” | 是首字母缩写”RC” |
[23:20] | What was Mr. Chipping’s first name? | 齐平老师姓什么 |
[23:22] | Rooper! | 卢珀 |
[23:23] | These are his initials. | 这是他的首字母缩写 |
[23:24] | How does Donna have this? | 这个怎么会在唐娜手里 |
[23:27] | Killers often take something from their victim | 凶手经常拿走受害者的某样东西 |
[23:29] | as a souvenir or trophy. | 作为纪念或奖章 |
[23:38] | How long can this go on for? | 还得忍多久 |
[23:41] | We have to fight back. | 我们要反击 |
[23:42] | No offense to your “guns,” Munroe, | 无意冒犯你的”枪” 门罗 |
[23:44] | but they have real ones. | 可他们手里有真枪 |
[23:45] | If I can get into the office, | 得想办法进我办公室 |
[23:47] | in my desk, i have a drawer full of weapons | 我的抽屉里放满了武器 |
[23:49] | that I confiscated off of the kids. | 都是我从孩子们那没收来的 |
[23:51] | – Knives, switchblades– – No. Hold on. | -匕首 弹簧刀 -不 等等 |
[23:53] | I’m not sure I endorse this plan. | 我不太赞成这个计划 |
[23:55] | Adding more weapons to the stew? | 一把枪已经够危险的了 |
[23:57] | One of those kids could get hurt. | 万一伤到孩子们怎么办 |
[24:09] | – Matthew! – Hey, you little runt. | -马修 -你这个小畜生 |
[24:11] | – You want this? – Relax. Relax. | -想要枪吗 -淡定 淡定 |
[24:12] | – He didn’t know what he was doing. – Don’t do anything! | -他不懂事 -别动手 |
[24:14] | Look, he’s just a kid. Everyone, stay back. | 他只是个孩子 大家别过来 |
[24:16] | Archie! | 亚奇 |
[24:18] | That’s for my brother. | 这一拳是为我哥打的 |
[24:22] | You know what I think, carrot top? | 知道我是怎么想的吗 胡萝卜头 |
[24:25] | I think you’ve got a hero complex. | 我觉得你有英雄情结 |
[24:29] | You know what else I think? | 知道我还有什么想法吗 |
[24:31] | I think you beat my boy Dodger into a coma, | 我觉得你把我家道奇打到昏迷 |
[24:35] | and then, you called an ambulance so no one would suspect you. | 然后叫了救护车 这样就没人怀疑你了 |
[24:38] | But a mother, she knows. | 可母亲能看穿这种伎俩 |
[24:41] | And you… | 而你… |
[24:43] | You are gonna pay for what you’ve done! | 你会为你的行为付出代价 |
[24:46] | Now, get your ass down. | 给我跪下 |
[25:00] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[25:02] | Say it’s you. | 承认吧 |
[25:04] | You’re the one who almost killed my son. | 就是你差点杀了我儿子 |
[25:06] | Ms. Dickenson, please. | 迪肯森女士 拜托了 |
[25:08] | Whatever it is that you think you have to do here, you don’t. | 这一切没有必要 |
[25:11] | Say it! | 快说 |
[25:13] | Confess, boy, | 承认吧 小子 |
[25:15] | before things start getting real ugly in here. | 趁现在事情还有余地 |
[25:23] | If I say it, | 我要是承认了 |
[25:25] | you’ll let everyone else here go… | 你就放过其他人 |
[25:27] | and you can do whatever you want to me. | 我任你处置 |
[25:28] | I’ll take that deal. | 成交 |
[25:31] | But I need to hear you say it. | 但我得听你亲口承认 |
[25:34] | Fine. | 行 |
[25:39] | Stop, stop. It’s me. | 别说 别说 是我 |
[25:41] | I wear the mask. I’m the Dark Duke. Leave Archie alone. | 带面具的是我 我是暗夜公爵 放过亚奇 |
[25:42] | Shut the hell up. It’s not him. | 你给我闭嘴 不是他 |
[25:45] | It’s me. The mask is mine. | 是我 面具是我的 |
[25:46] | Toby, sit down and shut up. | 托比 坐下 闭嘴 |
[25:48] | I’m the guy you want. | 你要找的人是我 |
[25:49] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[25:52] | Now, that was a touching display. | 这出戏可真感人 |
[25:55] | Hell… | 妈的 |
[25:56] | another day, I might have even cried. | 换个日子 我说不定还会哭 |
[25:59] | But not today. | 可今天不会 |
[26:01] | I already spilled all my tears over my son. | 我已经为我儿子流尽了眼泪 |
[26:04] | And boy… | 小子 |
[26:05] | your mother is gonna find out exactly what that feels like. | 你母亲会明白那到底是什么感觉 |
[26:13] | Go, get in the office. | 快点进办公室 |
[26:14] | Go, go, go, go! | 快点 |
[26:26] | Don’t even try it. | 省省吧 |
[26:28] | Stop! Step away from my son. | 住手 离我儿子远点 |
[26:31] | I have the right to protect myself against intruders, | 我有权为保护自己使用致命武器 |
[26:34] | with deadly force. | 对抗入侵者 |
[26:35] | So, unless you want me to use it, | 除非你们想让我行使这一权利 |
[26:37] | you have exactly five seconds | 你们还有五秒钟 |
[26:39] | to get the hell out of here. | 从这里滚出去 |
[26:41] | One. | 一 |
[26:44] | Two. | 二 |
[26:45] | Three. | 三 |
[26:48] | Four. | 四 |
[26:55] | Lock the door behind them and let’s call the police. | 把他们身后的门锁上 然后报警 |
[26:57] | Mrs. Andrews… | 安德鲁斯女士 |
[27:00] | I’m obsessed. | 我成你迷妹了 |
[27:02] | Yeah. Mom, since when are you Dirty Harry? | 是啊 妈 你什么时候成警探哈里了 |
[27:06] | What was that explosion? | 那声爆炸是怎么回事 |
[27:18] | Who in their right mind tries to deep-fry a turkey inside? | 正常人谁在屋里炸火鸡啊 |
[27:30] | You’re nursing it, FP. | 你这是养鱼呢 FP |
[27:32] | What’s the matter, you don’t like my rum? | 怎么了 不喜欢我的朗姆酒吗 |
[27:35] | Well, someone’s got to be clear-headed enough | 总得有人头脑足够清醒 |
[27:37] | to drive the rest of you home. | 载你们回家吧 |
[27:42] | FP FP… | |
[27:44] | you know, I sense that you were upset with me | 我感觉到我让你去关闭 |
[27:46] | when I asked you to shut down Archie’s community center earlier. | 亚奇的社区中心时 你有点不高兴 |
[27:52] | Anyway, I appreciate your cooperation. | 不过 我还是要感谢你的合作 |
[27:56] | I’m gonna make this clear, Hiram. | 我要说清楚 海勒姆 |
[27:58] | FP FP. | |
[27:59] | I’m not your puppet. | 我不是你的傀儡 |
[28:01] | When I took this job, | 接受这份工作时 |
[28:02] | I pledged to serve and protect Riverdale, | 我发誓要服务和保护河谷镇 |
[28:04] | not to do your bidding. | 而不是听命于你 |
[28:12] | Why don’t you settle down? | 坐下来说吧 |
[28:15] | What’s the matter? | 这是怎么了 |
[28:17] | You put a hit out on my son, you bastard. | 你曾经找人杀我儿子 你个混蛋 |
[28:19] | You think I forgot about that? | 你以为我忘记那事了吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah. Is that why you tried to murder me, | 没错 所以你就在我妻子的命令下 |
[28:24] | at the behest of my own wife? | 想要杀害我吗 |
[28:27] | Hiram. | 海勒姆 |
[28:30] | FP FP. | |
[28:33] | FP FP. | |
[28:37] | Finish it. | 做个了断吧 |
[28:39] | Do it. | 动手呀 |
[28:40] | – Or get the hell off me. – FP. | -否则就放开我 -FP |
[28:43] | – Come on. – I’m not gonna do it. | -来啊 -我不会这样做的 |
[28:45] | But you deserve it. | 但你该死 |
[28:47] | Everyone in this room… Hell, everyone in this town | 这屋里所有人 镇上所有人 |
[28:51] | knows that you deserve it! | 都清楚你该死 |
[29:00] | Whilst we all tuck into our delicious homemade meat pies, | 当我们都在大块朵颐自制肉馅饼的时候 |
[29:04] | might I suggest we reminisce about some Thanksgivings of yore? | 我建议我们追忆一下往昔的感恩节 |
[29:08] | Nana? | 外婆 |
[29:10] | Will you regale us? | 你能给我们分享一个吗 |
[29:11] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[29:14] | There is the story of the first Blossom Thanksgiving, but… | 倒是有布鲁森家第一个感恩节的故事 可 |
[29:18] | it’s a dark chapter. | 那是一段黑暗篇章 |
[29:21] | Deeply dark. | 极其黑暗 |
[29:23] | That’s fine. | 没关系 |
[29:24] | I’d love to hear more about your family, | 我想多了解你家的故事 |
[29:26] | warts and all. | 毫无保留 |
[29:28] | The weather had turned… | 当时已经变天了… |
[29:30] | and the Blossom settlers were surprised by… | 突如其来的结冰 |
[29:35] | a sudden, brutal onset of ice. | 令布鲁森的定居者们感到十分意外 |
[29:40] | Much like tonight. | 和今晚很像 |
[29:43] | The wagons were snowed in, and soon after, | 马车都被雪困住 不久之后 |
[29:46] | the hunger set in. | 饥饿感袭来 |
[29:51] | Deep. | 极度 |
[29:54] | Aching. | 疼痛 |
[29:56] | Gnawing. | 倍感折磨 |
[29:59] | Stomachs, groaning so loud, | 胃鸣声太响了 |
[30:02] | they drowned out the wind, until… | 盖过了风声 直到… |
[30:05] | Until what, Nana? | 直到什么 外婆 |
[30:08] | The Blossoms turned on one another. | 他们突然开始互相攻击 |
[30:12] | They had to eat their own. | 他们不得不吃自己的家人 |
[30:15] | Survive… | 靠吃… |
[30:17] | on Blossom flesh. | 布鲁森家的人肉活着 |
[30:23] | Do you mean… cannibalism? | 你是说吃人吗 |
[30:27] | I can only imagine what a scandal like | 可以想象这种丑闻 |
[30:29] | that would do to our family name. | 会对我们家族声望造成的影响 |
[30:31] | Especially, if it were to come out right as Aunt Cricket were | 尤其是在克莱革阿姨正打算卖掉 |
[30:33] | attempting to negotiate a sale for our maple business. | 我们的枫糖浆生意时传出去 |
[30:37] | Please, no one would believe that snuff. | 拜托 没人会相信那种事 |
[30:40] | I wouldn’t be so sure of that. | 那可不一定 |
[30:42] | We Blossoms have always been highly carnivorous. | 我们布鲁森家一直是高度肉食性的 |
[30:46] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[30:48] | I ate my brother Julian in the womb. | 我在子宫里吃了我兄弟朱利安 |
[30:51] | And you’re eating those meat pies we prepared especially for you. | 而你们正在吃我们特意为你们准备的肉馅饼 |
[30:57] | My tooth. | 我的牙 |
[31:00] | What on earth? | 什么东西 |
[31:05] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:06] | Is this Uncle Bedford’s ring? | 这是贝德福德叔叔的戒指吗 |
[31:10] | What does this mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[31:11] | It means, Aunt Cricket… | 这意味着 克莱革阿姨 |
[31:14] | that you’re welcome to search the house. | 欢迎你搜这所房子 |
[31:16] | It means that Uncle Bedford… | 这意味着贝德福德叔叔 |
[31:19] | will never be found. | 永远不会被找到 |
[31:21] | It means that any evidence he was ever here… | 这意味着任何他来过这里的证据 |
[31:25] | is in the process of being… | 正在被… |
[31:27] | digested. | 消化 |
[31:30] | In other words, | 换句话说 |
[31:32] | I think you know what it means. | 我想你清楚这意味着什么了 |
[31:35] | You… You’re bluffing. | 你在虚张声势 |
[31:37] | Not even you are deranged enough to commit | 即使是你也还没精神失常到 |
[31:39] | such an unspeakable abomination. | 犯下这样不可名状的恶行 |
[31:42] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[31:45] | Which reminds me… | 这倒提醒我了 |
[31:47] | it’s time for dessert. T.T. | 该上甜点了 托托 |
[31:52] | Face facts, Aunt Cricket. | 面对现实吧 克莱革阿姨 |
[31:54] | You and Cousin Fester have just committed a vile act | 你和菲斯特堂兄刚刚做出了令人作呕的 |
[31:56] | of cannibalism, which is illegal in this state. | 食人行为 这在本州是违法的 |
[32:00] | So, unless you want the world to learn as much, | 所以 除非你们想要尽人皆知 |
[32:02] | you will leave us the hell alone. | 否则就离我们远点 |
[32:04] | You do not knock on my door, you do not harass my girlfriend. | 你们不许敲我家的门 不许骚扰我女朋友 |
[32:07] | You do not ask me to sell off my Blossom legacy ever again. | 不许再让我廉价出售我继承的遗产 |
[32:11] | Are we clear? | 听明白了吗 |
[32:14] | Would you like me to pack up the rest of Bedford | 你们想让我把贝德福德剩下的部分 |
[32:16] | for you in Tupperware? | 为你们打包吗 |
[32:20] | Fester… | 菲斯特 |
[32:31] | There you two are. | 你们两个来了 |
[32:33] | We thought you’d been murdered. | 我们还以为你们已经被杀害了 |
[32:34] | No dice on the booze, I see. | 看来没酒啦 |
[32:36] | Not a drop to be found. | 一滴酒也找不到了 |
[32:38] | But I say we keep playing the game… | 不过我提议游戏继续 |
[32:41] | and I’ll go next. | 接下来轮到我了 |
[32:42] | Never have I ever tried to cover up a murder. | 我从未试图隐瞒过谋杀 |
[32:48] | Oh, you guys are just so cool. | 你们真是太厉害了 |
[32:51] | You know that? | 知道吗 |
[32:53] | You never break into sweat, | 你们从不会冒汗 |
[32:54] | never betraying an emotion. | 从不会无意间流露情绪 |
[32:57] | Hell, writing fake suicide notes, how cool is that? | 写假遗书 那得有多厉害啊 |
[33:02] | Well, you guys aren’t as devious as you think. | 你们也不像自以为的那样狡诈 |
[33:04] | Otherwise, you wouldn’t have left incriminating evidence, | 不然你们也不会留下这么确凿的证据 |
[33:07] | like Mr. Chipping’s tiepin. | 比如齐平老师的领带别针 |
[33:11] | You went into my room? | 你去过我的房间 |
[33:13] | It was an accident. I mean, all the doors look the same. | 只是碰巧 走错门了 |
[33:15] | Between the suicide note and the tiepin, | 自杀遗言 领带别针 |
[33:17] | you two are trying to cover up | 你们两个在努力掩盖 |
[33:18] | something about Mr. Chipping’s suicide. | 齐平老师自杀的真相 |
[33:20] | Or was it a murder? | 还是说谋杀 |
[33:22] | Care to explain? | 有何解释 |
[33:24] | You were there, Jones. | 你当时在场 琼斯 |
[33:26] | You saw him jump. | 你也看见了他自己跳的 |
[33:28] | No one pushed him out that window. | 没人推他 |
[33:29] | Not physically. | 不是肢体上的 |
[33:32] | But psychologically, | 而是在心理上 |
[33:33] | Mr. Chipping could have been pushed to the edge. | 将齐平老师推向了深渊 |
[33:43] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[33:45] | How… Where… | 你是怎么 从哪里 |
[33:47] | did you get this? We just wanna know the truth. | 搞到这个的 我们只是想知道真相 |
[33:49] | Mr. Chipping gave it to me, okay? | 齐平老师给我的 行了吧 |
[33:51] | We were having an affair. | 我们有过私情 |
[33:59] | I knew it was wrong. | 我知道这样不对 |
[34:01] | And I… I didn’t want anybody to get into trouble. | 我不想让任何人惹上麻烦 |
[34:04] | So, I tried to break it off with him. | 所以我试图与他分手 |
[34:08] | But then he got… aggressive. | 但他变得 咄咄逼人 |
[34:11] | I was so scared. I told him, if he didn’t stop, | 我好怕 就跟他说 他要再这样 |
[34:14] | I would go to the headmaster. And then… | 我就向校长举报 结果 |
[34:18] | And the next day, he jumped out of a window. | 第二天 他就跳窗了 |
[34:23] | I can’t live my life doing Hiram’s bidding, Alice. | 我不能对海勒姆言听计从 艾丽丝 |
[34:27] | I’m not cut out for it. There’s too much blood on the tracks. | 我不是这种人 他害的人太多了 |
[34:31] | – I hear you. – I am a Serpent, Alice. I am a Serpent! | -我懂 -我是毒蛇帮的 艾丽丝 |
[34:36] | Every bone in my body is a Serpent. | 我骨子里流着毒蛇帮的血 |
[34:41] | Okay, so is there a rule that says that you can’t be both? | 有人规定你不能二者兼得吗 |
[34:51] | That’s not bad. | 听起来不错 |
[34:54] | If Hiram can be mayor and a kingpin, | 既然海勒姆能兼任镇长和犯罪头目 |
[34:56] | who says, that I can’t be sheriff and a gang leader? | 谁说我不能兼任警长和帮派领袖 |
[35:09] | How’re you feeling, my love? | 你感觉怎么样 亲爱的 |
[35:13] | I think, relieved? | 松了一口气吧 |
[35:17] | Am I crazy, or did we just manage to pull our plan off? | 是我异想天开 还是我们真的成功了 |
[35:20] | The latter. | 后者 |
[35:23] | By morning, Sweetwater River will have frozen over, | 到了早晨 甜水河就会结冰 |
[35:25] | and Aunt Cricket and Cousin Fester will be back | 克莱革阿姨和菲斯特堂兄 |
[35:28] | in whatever ring of hell they typically inhabit, | 吃完那些美味的羊肉馅饼 |
[35:31] | digesting those yummy lamb meat pies. | 就会哪来的回哪去 |
[35:35] | And Uncle Bedford’s name will never be spoken aloud again. | 贝德福德叔叔的名字也不会再被人提起 |
[35:39] | I do feel some kind of peace, | 我感到一丝平静 |
[35:42] | in some weird way. | 有点诡异的平静 |
[35:44] | We defended our home from hostile invaders. | 我们抵抗了入侵者 守住了家园 |
[35:48] | And, for the rest of the weekend, | 这个周末剩下的时间 |
[35:50] | we have nothing to worry about but ourselves. | 我们终于可以安稳度过了 |
[35:57] | And… | 而且 |
[35:59] | Something I haven’t yet said. | 有些话我一直没说 |
[36:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:08] | And I’m so grateful to you. | 我真的很感激你 |
[36:11] | Yeah, love you too, babe. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[36:14] | And, happy Thanksgiving. | 感恩节快乐 |
[36:27] | I’m just so confused. | 我想不通 |
[36:29] | This whole time, Mr. Chipping was the bad guy? It wasn’t Bret, | 从头到尾齐平老师才是坏人 不是布雷特 |
[36:32] | or Mr. DuPont? | 也不是杜邦老师 |
[36:35] | And poor Donna. | 可怜的唐娜 |
[36:37] | I’m not so sure that Donna isn’t playing us, Jug. | 说不定唐娜是在耍我们 猪头 |
[36:41] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:43] | Are you saying she made all of that up? | 你是说她是骗你的 |
[36:44] | Well, I don’t wanna say that, because there’s a possibility | 我可不愿意这么想 |
[36:47] | that they had a harrowing affair. | 万一他们真有过令她痛苦的地下情呢 |
[36:50] | But there’s a possibility… | 但确实 |
[36:52] | in which the story that she told me | 她也有可能在编故事 |
[36:55] | was just to stall us from uncovering the real truth. | 阻止我们揭开真相 |
[37:01] | You should just talk to your headmaster, Jug. | 你应该去告诉校长 猪头 |
[37:05] | I mean, get it on his radar | 提醒他 |
[37:06] | that something weird is happening at this school. | 学校里有些蹊跷的事 |
[37:09] | Yeah. That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[37:11] | I will. | 我会的 |
[37:14] | Hey, I was thinking, maybe, | 我在想 |
[37:16] | if the storm clears up by tomorrow morning, | 如果明早暴风雪停了 |
[37:17] | that we can go home for the weekend. | 我们周末就能回家了 |
[37:19] | Sure, but in the meantime, how… | 当然 但与此同时 |
[37:21] | How will we stay warm tonight? | 我们今晚如何取暖呢 |
[37:34] | Before we start… | 在开始前 |
[37:36] | We were never a particularly religious house. | 我们不是一个特别虔诚的宗教家庭 |
[37:40] | But the one thing we always did, | 但我们一直会做一件事 |
[37:43] | the one thing my husband always liked to do, | 当我们一家人坐在一起吃饭时 |
[37:46] | when we sat down together to eat as a family, | 我的丈夫一直喜欢做的一件事 |
[37:49] | was to say grace. | 饭前祷告 |
[37:52] | He believed in that. | 他信这个 |
[37:54] | Archie, would you do the honors? | 亚奇 你愿意带头吗 |
[37:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[38:02] | Bless us, O Lord, for these, the gifts | 主啊 保佑我们 |
[38:05] | which we’re about to receive. | 为了我们即将得到的恩赐 |
[38:07] | For this day, for this food, | 为了这一天 这一桌饭菜 |
[38:09] | for our family, for our friends, we thank you, Amen. | 为了我们的家人和朋友 我们感谢您 阿门 |
[38:13] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[38:15] | And then he would say… | 这时他会说 |
[38:17] | Dig in, everyone. | 开动吧 各位 |
[38:19] | We’re grateful to be alive, and to be here with you. | 我们感激自己的存在 也感激与你们同在 |
[38:32] | What’s this about, Sheriff? | 什么事 警长 |
[38:33] | Dodger Dickenson’s family is at large and dangerous, | 道奇·迪肯森的家族跑了 他们很危险 |
[38:36] | and we have reason to believe they might try to get to him, | 我们有理由相信 他们离开镇子前 |
[38:38] | before they skip town. | 会试图转移他 |
[38:39] | Well, we monitor our patients fairly closely. | 我们对病人看得很严的 |
[38:45] | Well, not closely enough, huh, Doc? | 看来不够严啊 医生 |
[38:51] | Ah, excuse me, Headmaster? | 打扰一下 校长 |
[39:05] | What’s that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[39:08] | Donna came clean to the Headmaster | 唐娜向校长坦白了 |
[39:09] | about her affair with Chipping. | 她与齐平老师的私情 |
[39:12] | How he basically abused and harassed her. | 有关他是如何虐待并骚扰她的 |
[39:16] | She was trying to protect this family, | 她本来想保护这个集体 |
[39:18] | prevent any further pain, but after… | 避免更多的痛苦 但后来 |
[39:20] | Betty broke into her room, | 贝蒂闯进了她的房间 |
[39:22] | Donna felt like she had no choice | 唐娜觉得别无选择 |
[39:24] | but to talk to the authorities about… | 只好举报了 |
[39:26] | all the awful things Chipping did to her. | 齐平对她做的龌龊之事 |
[39:30] | Now I guess there’s no doubt about it anymore. | 这下应该不会再有争议了 |
[39:34] | Chipping’s death was a suicide, | 齐平死于 |
[39:37] | driven by a guilty man’s fear of exposure. | 畏罪自杀 |
[39:43] | Case closed, Detective Jones. | 结案了 琼斯警探 |
[40:25] | Archie… | 亚奇 |
[40:28] | yesterday was without a doubt | 昨天毫无疑问 |
[40:31] | the strangest Thanksgiving I’ve ever had. | 是我经历过的最奇怪的感恩节 |
[40:34] | I mean, I pointed a gun at a woman. | 我拿枪对着一个女人 |
[40:37] | Welcome to Riverdale, mom. | 欢迎来到河谷镇 老妈 |
[40:41] | But yeah, it’s a far cry from me, | 但确实 昨晚和过去 |
[40:43] | you and Dad just eating fried turkey and watching football. | 我们三个吃火鸡看橄榄球赛完全不同 |
[40:46] | He never made it past the third quarter. | 他每次都撑不过第三节 |
[40:48] | He fell asleep on the couch. | 就在沙发上睡着了 |
[40:53] | You know, I’ve been thinking about… | 我一直在回想 |
[40:55] | that deep fryer exploding when it did. | 油炸锅爆炸 |
[40:58] | I mean, what are the odds of that? | 那是什么概率 |
[41:01] | That saved us, Archie. | 它救了我们 亚奇 |
[41:02] | Yeah, we got lucky, Mom. | 是啊 我们真幸运 老妈 |
[41:04] | No. That wasn’t luck. | 不 那不是运气 |
[41:06] | That was your dad watching out for us. | 是你爸在保佑我们 |
[41:11] | I think you’re right. | 说得对 |
[41:13] | And that gives me an idea. | 我有了个主意 |
[41:16] | 社区中心向费雷德·安德鲁斯致敬 社区奉献领袖以及人道主义者 2019年11月 其子 亚奇·安德鲁斯 其妻 玛丽·安德鲁斯 河谷镇 敬上 | |
[41:29] | What you think, Mom? | 你觉得如何 妈 |
[41:31] | Your father never would have believed this. | 你爸肯定想不到 |
[41:34] | Everything you’ve been building here… | 你在这里的成就 |
[41:37] | All of you… | 所有人 |
[41:40] | He’d be honored | 他很荣幸 |
[41:42] | and so proud. | 也很骄傲 |