| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Do you see those people over there? | 你看到那些人了吗 | 
| [00:04] | They’re Dodger’s family. | 他们是道奇的家人 | 
| [00:05] | I’m not sure what you’re here for, | 我不知道你是来干什么的 | 
| [00:07] | but you and your boys need to leave. | 不过我得请你们离开了 | 
| [00:09] | We’ve got kids here, we don’t want any trouble. | 这里还有孩子 我们不想惹麻烦 | 
| [00:11] | Mr. DuPont, the first book in the Baxter Brothers series, | 杜邦老师 巴克斯特兄弟系列的第一本书 | 
| [00:13] | was written by my grandfather. | 是我爷爷写的 | 
| [00:15] | I killed Caramel. | 我杀死了卡拉梅尔 | 
| [00:17] | No, Betty, that wasn’t you, | 不 贝蒂 不是你 | 
| [00:20] | that was your deeply screwed-up dad. | 是你的神经病老爸 | 
| [00:22] | Someone is trying to drive me mad. | 某人想要让我发疯 | 
| [00:24] | But, once I find out who this depraved monster is, | 要是让我发现这个死变态是谁 | 
| [00:27] | I will unleash a wrath upon them so wicked, | 老娘就要给他下一道咒怨 | 
| [00:29] | they will wish they had been consumed in their mother’s womb. | 让他跪求自己早在妈妈的肚子里被吸收 | 
| [00:32] | You’ve reached the Riverdale hotline. | 这里是河谷镇热线 | 
| [00:34] | If you wish to report a problem in your neighborhood, | 如果你想举报社区里的问题 | 
| [00:36] | leave a message. | 请留言 | 
| [00:37] | Anonymity is your choice. We’re here to help. | 匿名与否取决于你 我们只提供帮助 | 
| [00:42] | “And as Buddy and Bobby Baxter sat down at the dining room table, | “巴迪和鲍比·巴克斯特在餐桌旁坐下时 | 
| [00:45] | exhausted and bruised, | 筋疲力尽 遍体鳞伤 | 
| [00:47] | they felt satisfaction. | 他们感到很满足 | 
| [00:49] | The Case of the Boy in the River had been solved. | 河中男孩的案子已经解决了 | 
| [00:52] | Tomorrow, there would be another mystery. | 明天会有另一个谜团 | 
| [00:55] | But tonight, their only concern was dinner.” | 但是今晚 他们唯一关心的是晚餐” | 
| [01:03] | Outstanding, Mr. Jones. | 非常好 琼斯先生 | 
| [01:05] | I believe the Baxter Brothers has found their newest ghostwriter. | 我相信巴克斯特兄弟找到了新代笔作家 | 
| [01:09] | Wait, I won the contract? | 等等 我赢得了合同吗 | 
| [01:11] | Like, right this second? | 就在此刻吗 | 
| [01:12] | That is correct. | 没错 | 
| [01:14] | Professor DuPont, you can’t actually believe | 杜邦教授 你不会真的相信 | 
| [01:16] | that garbage was better than my submission. | 那篇垃圾比我写的要好吧 | 
| [01:18] | Oh, I can and I do. | 我相信 | 
| [01:21] | Your contract, Mr. Jones. | 你的合同 琼斯先生 | 
| [01:24] | Your first step into a larger, better life. | 这是你进入美好生活的第一步 | 
| [01:27] | Provided you play by the rules. | 前提是你遵守规则 | 
| [01:36] | I don’t understand. Dartmouth was my safety school. | 怎么可能 达特茅斯是我的保底大学 | 
| [01:39] | I guess you should’ve accepted Harvard’s invitation. | 你应该接受哈佛的邀请 | 
| [01:43] | Nice try, Daddy, | 想得美 爸爸 | 
| [01:45] | but I still have my interview with Columbia. | 但我还有哥伦比亚大学的面试 | 
| [01:48] | Interview, huh? | 面试 | 
| [01:50] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 | 
| [01:51] | Columbia’s extremely competitive. | 哥伦比亚大学的竞争非常激烈 | 
| [01:54] | But, I believe Riverdale Community College | 但是我相信河谷镇社区学院 | 
| [01:58] | has a rolling admission policy. | 有滚动录取政策 | 
| [02:01] | So if you study there, you could launch your rum empire. | 如果去那里学习 就可以建立你的朗姆酒帝国 | 
| [02:05] | If that’s still happening. | 前提是你还有这个想法 | 
| [02:06] | Oh, it’s happening, Daddy. | 我有 爸爸 | 
| [02:12] | Hey, wake up, Red. | 醒醒 红发 | 
| [02:14] | Mr. Jones? Ah! What are you doing here? | 琼斯先生 你在这里干什么 | 
| [02:18] | Investigating a vigilante. | 调查一个义警 | 
| [02:20] | Now be honest with me. Is that you? | 跟我说实话 这是你吗 | 
| [02:24] | Yeah, it is. | 是的 | 
| [02:26] | You’re not gonna arrest me, are you? | 你不会逮捕我吧 | 
| [02:27] | I should. | 我应该逮捕你 | 
| [02:31] | What the hell do you think you’re doing, huh? | 你以为自己在干什么 | 
| [02:32] | Helping. | 帮助他人 | 
| [02:33] | People are too scared to call you or the cops, | 人们不敢打电话给你和警察 | 
| [02:35] | so I set up a hotline. | 所以我弄了个热线 | 
| [02:38] | What happens if you get hurt? Or worse? | 如果你受伤或者遇到更糟糕的事怎么办 | 
| [02:40] | People die changing tires on the side of the road, Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生 在路边换轮胎时都有可能意外身亡 | 
| [02:43] | At least I’d die with a shred of honor. | 至少我会带着一丝荣誉死去 | 
| [02:45] | What a load of smug BS. | 自命不凡的废话 | 
| [02:47] | You think that’s gonna comfort your mom? | 你觉得那样能安慰你妈吗 | 
| [02:49] | Why aren’t you focused on the center, | 你为什么不把精力放在社区中心 | 
| [02:51] | – protecting these kids? – I am. | -保护孩子们 -我是这么做的 | 
| [02:53] | But trouble shows up here about every other day, | 但这里每隔一天就会出现麻烦 | 
| [02:56] | starting with the Dickensons who are still out there, by the way. | 对了 迪肯森一家还没抓到呢 | 
| [02:58] | You’re doing good work here, Red. | 你干得不错 红发 | 
| [03:01] | Here. Honorable work. | 在这里做着光荣的工作 | 
| [03:04] | Maybe I can help you. | 也许我能帮你 | 
| [03:06] | What do you say, Chuck. Can you help me? | 怎么样 查克 你能帮我吗 | 
| [03:08] | So you want me to use FBI resources | 你想让我利用联调局的资源 | 
| [03:10] | to track down your… | 追踪你的 | 
| [03:12] | Sorry, our grandfather. | 抱歉 我们的爷爷 | 
| [03:15] | Why the sudden urgency? | 为什么这么紧急 | 
| [03:17] | Well, look, it’s probably | 听着 这可能是 | 
| [03:18] | something I should have done months ago, but… | 我几个月前就该做的事 但是 | 
| [03:20] | I have an important decision to make. | 我有一个重要的决定要做 | 
| [03:22] | And I can’t until I know the truth. His truth. | 在知道他的真相之前 我无法抉择 | 
| [03:25] | Can you help me? | 你能帮我吗 | 
| [03:27] | What’s wrong, Pop? | 怎么了 老爹 | 
| [03:28] | Our liquor license has been revoked. | 我们的贩酒执照被吊销了 | 
| [03:30] | As of Sunday, the speakeasy won’t be allowed to serve alcohol. | 从周日开始 地下酒吧就不允许供酒了 | 
| [03:33] | What? According to whom? | 什么 谁吊销的 | 
| [03:35] | The mayor’s office. | 市长办公室 | 
| [03:37] | Figures. | 猜到了 | 
| [03:39] | This is payback for me vowing to challenge | 这是我发誓挑战 | 
| [03:41] | Daddy’s precious rum empire. | 老爸珍贵的朗姆酒帝国得到的报复 | 
| [03:43] | Long-term, we’re fighting this injunction. | 长期来说 我们要抵制这个禁令 | 
| [03:46] | Short-term, | 短期来说 | 
| [03:50] | we’re hosting a no-holds barred blow-out | 我们要在禁令生效前 | 
| [03:52] | at La Bonne Nuit before the boom falls. | 在美好之夜酒吧举办一场无限制狂欢晚宴 | 
| [03:56] | No offense, Veronica, | 维罗尼卡 你别介意 | 
| [03:57] | but your father, he wasn’t raised right. | 但是你父亲的性格有问题 | 
| [04:03] | Actually, | 其实 | 
| [04:04] | he was. | 他没问题 | 
| [04:07] | And you’ve just given me a great idea. | 你启发了我 | 
| [04:14] | Betty. Betty, wake up. | 贝蒂 贝蒂 醒醒 | 
| [04:16] | What? What’s happening? | 什么 怎么了 | 
| [04:17] | Honey, it’s your sister. | 亲爱的 是你妹妹的事 | 
| [04:19] | She mutilated a nurse at Shady Grove. | 她在凉荫树丛治疗中心把一个护士毁容了 | 
| [04:21] | She almost clawed her face off. | 差点把人家的脸抓烂 | 
| [04:25] | Maybe this is a mistake. | 也许是搞错了 | 
| [04:27] | Polly’s messed up, but she’s not a literal monster. | 波莉是有点不正常 但她不是怪物 | 
| [04:30] | This is security footage from Shady Grove. | 这是凉荫树丛治疗中心的安保监控 | 
| [04:39] | Okay, Polly is sitting there, | 波莉坐在那里 | 
| [04:40] | looking like a zombie, but she’s not hurt… | 看起来像个僵尸 但她没有伤… | 
| [04:49] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 天哪 天哪 | 
| [04:52] | What the hell happened? She attacked that nurse for no reason. | 怎么回事 她无缘无故地袭击了那个护士 | 
| [04:55] | She’ll only talk to you, she says. | 她说只愿意和你说话 | 
| [04:58] | And alone. | 就你一个人 | 
| [04:58] | Okay. Well then I’ll go talk to her. | 好吧 那我去和她谈谈 | 
| [05:01] | First, there’s one more thing you should know. | 在此之前 还有一件事你要知道 | 
| [05:03] | The nurse that Polly disfigured, her name is Betty. | 被波莉毁容的护士叫贝蒂 | 
| [05:09] | Heard you wanted to speak to me. | 听说你想和我谈谈 | 
| [05:12] | Betty. Oh, thank God. | 贝蒂 谢天谢地 | 
| [05:15] | You’re the one I can trust. Can you tell me what’s going on? | 我只相信你 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 | 
| [05:19] | Polly, can you tell me what’s going on? | 波莉 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 | 
| [05:21] | You attacked a nurse named Betty. | 你袭击了一个叫贝蒂的护士 | 
| [05:23] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 | 
| [05:25] | I can’t remember any of what they’re saying. | 他们说的我都不记得了 | 
| [05:28] | I was in the rec room, and the next thing I remember, | 我当时在娱乐室 接着清醒后 | 
| [05:30] | I’m in here and I’m chained to this bed. | 我就被绑在这张床上了 | 
| [05:33] | Please, Betty. | 拜托 贝蒂 | 
| [05:35] | You have to believe me, Betty, please. | 你要相信我 贝蒂 求你了 | 
| [05:37] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 | 
| [05:39] | Please believe me. | 请相信我 | 
| [05:40] | I didn’t do it, Betty. I didn’t do it, it wasn’t me. | 不是我 贝蒂 不是我干的 不是我 | 
| [05:43] | Please, I didn’t do it. I didn’t do this, Betty. | 求你了 不是我干的 贝蒂 | 
| [05:45] | I didn’t do it. | 不是我干的 | 
| [05:53] | Damn, Mr. Jones, where did you get a metal detector? | 琼斯先生 你从哪儿弄的金属探测器 | 
| [05:56] | From Southside High when they shut it down, | 南区高中关闭时顺的 | 
| [05:58] | but between that, and the security cameras we’re hooking up, | 再加上我们正在安装的安保监控 | 
| [06:00] | think you’re in pretty good shape, Red. | 这里应该就没问题了 红发 | 
| [06:02] | Yeah, well, I’ll be in even better shape | 要是道奇和他的家人 | 
| [06:03] | once Dodger and his family are in jail or out of town. | 进监狱或者出城的话 那就更好了 | 
| [06:06] | But all this is awesome. Thank you, sir. | 但这已经很棒了 谢谢你 先生 | 
| [06:08] | Hey, uh, I can help you find Dodger. | 我可以帮你们找到道奇 | 
| [06:11] | I know the alleys, and a bunch of us used to work for him. | 那些小巷我很熟 我们有很多人为他工作过 | 
| [06:13] | We’re good, Eddie. | 不用了 艾迪 | 
| [06:14] | The last thing I need is you out there kicking up dust, okay? | 只要你别出去惹事就行 | 
| [06:18] | I’ve missed you, Abuelita. | 我很想你 奶奶 | 
| [06:20] | You’ve been so busy these days, mi ahijada. | 你最近太忙了 亲爱的 | 
| [06:24] | Godmother. | 教母 | 
| [06:26] | I’ve been thinking about expanding my business, | 我一直在考虑扩大我的产业 | 
| [06:29] | getting into rum production. | 进入朗姆酒行业 | 
| [06:31] | But there’s a real craft to it, | 但是这需要真正的酿酒工艺 | 
| [06:33] | and my father refuses to teach me. | 我父亲不肯教我 | 
| [06:37] | – How did he learn? – From me. | -他是从哪学到的 -从我这里 | 
| [06:39] | It is my recipe that he’s using. | 他用的是我的秘方 | 
| [06:42] | Could you tell me the recipe? | 你能告诉我吗 | 
| [06:45] | Of course! | 当然 | 
| [06:49] | But what about college? | 但是大学怎么办 | 
| [06:51] | Have you heard back from Harvard? | 你收到哈佛大学的回信了吗 | 
| [06:53] | Abuelita, | 奶奶 | 
| [06:56] | you won’t even believe, | 你肯定不会相信 | 
| [06:58] | the things that your son has been doing. | 你儿子做的那些事 | 
| [07:01] | What kind of things? | 什么事 | 
| [07:07] | Hey, Charles, any luck? | 查尔斯 找到了吗 | 
| [07:08] | Yeah. I found him. | 找到了 | 
| [07:10] | More specifically, the U.S. Postal Service did. | 确切地说是美国邮政局找到了 | 
| [07:12] | Wait, seriously? How? | 等等 真的吗 怎么回事 | 
| [07:13] | Evidently, Forsythe has a P.O. Box in Seaside. | 福赛斯在海滨有一个邮箱 | 
| [07:17] | He checks it once a month when he comes in from the forest. | 他每个月会从森林出来检查一次 | 
| [07:19] | Wait, did you say forest? | 等等 你是说森林吗 | 
| [07:21] | The crazy thing is, I actually believe her. | 最扯的是 我相信她 | 
| [07:23] | Honey, we saw it with our own eyes. | 亲爱的 那是我们亲眼看到的 | 
| [07:25] | Well, no, obviously, she did it, but… | 很明显确实是她干的 但是 | 
| [07:28] | not consciously. | 她当时没有意识 | 
| [07:29] | It’s like she was fuguing or something. Wait a minute. | 就像在神游一样 等等 | 
| [07:33] | The doctors at Shady Grove said Polly received a phone call | 凉荫树丛治疗中心的医生说 | 
| [07:36] | about an hour or so before the incident. | 事发前一小时左右 波莉接到一个电话 | 
| [07:43] | Charles is trying to figure out the caller’s identity. | 查尔斯正在查打电话的人的身份 | 
| [07:50] | Cooper-Jones residence. | 这里是库珀和琼斯的家 | 
| [08:00] | What? Was it about Polly? | 怎么了 是波莉的事吗 | 
| [08:13] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 | 
| [08:16] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 | 
| [08:18] | Mom. | 妈 | 
| [08:19] | Listen to… Mom! | 听我… 妈妈 | 
| [08:21] | You’re acting just like Polly. | 你表现得跟波莉一样 | 
| [08:24] | You’re acting hypnotized. | 你好像被催眠了 | 
| [08:33] | What’s going on? Why am I holding a knife? | 怎么回事 我为什么拿着刀 | 
| [08:36] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 | 
| [08:38] | Did somebody… | 有人… | 
| [08:40] | Did the phone ring, or did I imagine it? | 电话响了吗 还是我凭空想象的 | 
| [08:42] | No, it rang, you answered… | 不 电话响了 你接了 | 
| [08:44] | Whoever called must have said something that… | 打电话的人一定说了什么 | 
| [08:47] | I don’t know, triggered you into attacking me. | 我不知道 引导你攻击我 | 
| [08:50] | Is that even possible? | 这有可能吗 | 
| [08:53] | We need Charles to trace that phone call. | 我们得让查尔斯追踪那通电话 | 
| [09:02] | Mami. | 妈妈 | 
| [09:03] | What a surprise. When did you get here? | 你怎么来了 什么时候到的 | 
| [09:09] | You should be ashamed of yourself. | 你应该感到羞愧 | 
| [09:11] | Picking fights with your daughter. | 和你女儿争 | 
| [09:14] | Your father is turning over in his grave. | 你爸肯定死不瞑目 | 
| [09:23] | Really? | 不是吧 | 
| [09:25] | Turning my own mother against me. | 让我妈来训我 | 
| [09:29] | And guess what she shared with me. | 猜猜她和我分享了什么 | 
| [09:32] | Our family’s secret rum recipe. | 咱家的朗姆酒秘方 | 
| [09:36] | So brace yourself, Daddy. | 打起精神吧 爸爸 | 
| [09:38] | It’s on. | 开战了 | 
| [09:42] | Archie, I need for you to sit down for this. | 亚奇 你先坐下 | 
| [09:46] | Vic, your dad’s foreman, | 维克 你爸的工头 | 
| [09:48] | came by earlier today | 今天来过了 | 
| [09:50] | and he wants to buy us out of Andrews Construction. | 他想买下安德鲁斯建筑公司 | 
| [09:54] | Well, tough, Mom, ’cause we’re not selling. | 这就难办了 妈妈 因为我们不卖 | 
| [09:56] | I’ll tell Vic that myself right after I fire his ass. | 我要炒了维克 然后当面告诉他 | 
| [10:01] | Toby, now is not a good time. | 托比 现在不是时候 | 
| [10:02] | It’s about Eddie. | 是艾迪 | 
| [10:03] | He and Malcolm went looking for Dodger and his brothers. | 他和马尔科姆去找道奇一家了 | 
| [10:05] | – And they found him. – What? Where are they? | -他被发现了 -什么 他们在哪里 | 
| [10:08] | They’re beat up, Archie. Bad. | 他们被打了 亚奇 打得很惨 | 
| [10:10] | Eddie’s in the hospital. Again. | 艾迪又进医院了 | 
| [10:14] | What’d you find out, Charles? | 你发现了什么 查尔斯 | 
| [10:16] | Our hunch was right. | 我们的预感是对的 | 
| [10:19] | The calls received by Polly and Alice came from the same place. | 波莉和艾丽丝接到的电话来自同一个地方 | 
| [10:22] | Shankshaw Prison. | 肖申克监狱 | 
| [10:24] | Charles, something must have been said on those calls | 查尔斯 电话里一定有人说了些什么 | 
| [10:27] | that made Mom and Polly enter a trance-like state | 让妈妈和波莉进入恍惚状态 | 
| [10:30] | that turned them into deranged killers. | 把她们变成了精神错乱的杀手 | 
| [10:33] | As if they were hypnotized. | 她们仿佛被催眠了 | 
| [10:35] | I thought the same thing. | 我也这么想 | 
| [10:36] | And who do we know that uses auditory cues and hypnotism | 据我们了解 谁会利用听觉暗示和催眠 | 
| [10:40] | to control its members? The Farm. | 来控制成员 是农场 | 
| [10:42] | Edgar may be dead, | 埃德加虽然死了 | 
| [10:44] | but his lovesick lackey Evelyn sure isn’t. | 但是想念他的仆人艾芙琳还没有 | 
| [10:47] | She’s in prison. | 她在监狱里 | 
| [10:49] | Any chance that prison is Shankshaw? | 那座监狱会不会就是肖申克监狱 | 
| [11:04] | You hold it right there, boy. | 站住 小子 | 
| [11:06] | Now, you are trespassing on private property. | 你这是侵犯私人领土 | 
| [11:09] | If you’re Forsythe Jones the First, | 如果你是福赛斯·琼斯一世 | 
| [11:11] | then I’m your grandson. | 那我就是你的孙子 | 
| [11:15] | I… I… I… I guess… | 那什么 | 
| [11:18] | you’d better come in, then. | 你还是进来吧 | 
| [11:27] | Jason, | 杰森 | 
| [11:29] | Julian, | 朱利安 | 
| [11:31] | thank you for joining me, brothers. | 谢谢你们加入 兄弟们 | 
| [11:35] | The day has finally come. | 这一天终于来临了 | 
| [11:37] | I’m ending our collective misery today. | 今天我要结束我们共同的痛苦 | 
| [11:39] | The Chernobyl-grade roach bombs | 我在蓟园放满了 | 
| [11:41] | I’ve set up throughout Thistlehouse | 切尔诺贝利级的蟑螂炸弹 | 
| [11:42] | are discharging a toxin strong enough to kill anything | 释放的毒气足以杀死 | 
| [11:44] | that crawls within these walls. | 爬进蓟园的任何生物 | 
| [11:48] | I was born in poison… | 我生于毒药 | 
| [11:53] | and I shall die in poison. | 死于毒药 | 
| [12:11] | Mumzie, | 妈妈 | 
| [12:13] | what a surprise. | 你怎么来了 | 
| [12:21] | Whatever your dad said about me | 不管你爸怎么说我 | 
| [12:24] | is probably true. | 应该都是真的 | 
| [12:26] | I’m actually not here to talk about that. | 我不是来说这个的 | 
| [12:29] | Yet. | 暂时不是 | 
| [12:33] | I’m here to talk about one of your old classmates, | 我是来谈谈你的一个老同学 | 
| [12:36] | Francis DuPont. | 弗朗西斯·杜邦 | 
| [12:37] | Well, I remember Francis, all right. | 我记得弗朗西斯 | 
| [12:41] | Look, I think you wrote the original Baxter Brothers book, | 我认为首部巴克斯特兄弟小说是你写的 | 
| [12:44] | not DuPont. | 不是杜邦 | 
| [12:45] | I think he stole your idea | 我认为他剽窃了你的想法 | 
| [12:47] | and then he published it under his name. | 然后以他自己的名义出版 | 
| [12:50] | Oh, you got it all figured out, haven’t you, boy? | 你都搞清楚了是吗 孩子 | 
| [12:53] | Except your facts, little mixed up. | 但你把事实搞混了 | 
| [12:58] | Well, why don’t you help me sort them out? | 那你帮我理清楚吧 | 
| [13:01] | Eddie and Malcolm are in the hospital. | 艾迪和马尔科姆在医院 | 
| [13:03] | Munroe is with them, they went after the Dickenson brothers. | 门罗陪着他们 他们去找迪肯森兄弟了 | 
| [13:06] | Bill and Fagan beat the living hell out of those kids. | 比尔和费根把孩子们打了一顿 | 
| [13:08] | – I’m not gonna let that go. – All right. | -这件事不能就这样算了 -好 | 
| [13:11] | All right, then. | 好吧 | 
| [13:13] | Your dad would pound the tar out of me | 你爸要是知道我让你自己处理这件事 | 
| [13:15] | if I let you do this on your own, but this is it. | 一定会揍我 但到此为止 | 
| [13:17] | We handle these Dickenson boys | 我们这次去搞定迪肯森兄弟 | 
| [13:19] | and then you’re putting this vigilante business to bed, | 以后你不许再出去做义警 | 
| [13:21] | all of it. | 绝对不许 | 
| [13:22] | If I agree, will you help me? | 如果我同意的话 你会帮我吗 | 
| [13:26] | Yeah. | 当然 | 
| [13:28] | Just let me get changed first. | 我先去换身衣服 | 
| [13:42] | Well, lookie here. | 看看谁来了 | 
| [13:43] | Bill and Fagan Dickenson. | 比尔和费根·迪肯森 | 
| [13:45] | You guys are the scum of the earth. Going after kids. | 你们就是人渣 居然对孩子下手 | 
| [13:55] | Big man, huh? | 真是厉害 | 
| [13:57] | Beating up teenagers. | 殴打青少年 | 
| [14:00] | Let’s see how you do against someone your own size. | 看看你们要怎么对付和你块头一样大的人 | 
| [14:04] | I’ll break your bones, old man. | 我会打断你的骨头 老头 | 
| [14:06] | Not before we break yours. | 我们会先打断你们的 | 
| [14:12] | Time to rise and shine, mother dear. | 该起床了 亲爱的妈妈 | 
| [14:20] | Cheryl. What… | 谢丽尔 这是 | 
| [14:23] | Did you really think I was gassing myself to an early grave? | 你真的认为我会任由自己英年早逝吗 | 
| [14:26] | No. That was a ruse. | 不 这只是我的计谋 | 
| [14:29] | But riddle me this, Mumzie. | 告诉我 妈妈 | 
| [14:32] | Do you remember when I was a little girl, | 你记不记得我的小时候 | 
| [14:34] | and you used to read me Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland? | 你会给我读《爱丽丝梦游仙境》 | 
| [14:37] | Cheryl, you release me this minute! | 谢丽尔 快把我放开 | 
| [14:39] | You would ask me if I thought I was Alice. | 你问我会不会想象自己是爱丽丝 | 
| [14:41] | And I would say, “No, Mother, I’m the Red Queen.” | 我说”不 妈妈 我是红皇后” | 
| [14:47] | So as the Red Queen did to Alice, | 正如红皇后对爱丽丝做的那样 | 
| [14:49] | I am putting you on trial. | 我要对你进行审判 | 
| [14:52] | Lunatic child. | 你真是疯了 | 
| [14:55] | What are the charges? | 指控是什么 | 
| [14:56] | They are as follows. | 罪名如下 | 
| [14:58] | Prolonged gaslighting in hopes of driving me cuckoo-bananas, | 长期对我进行心理暗示 想要把我逼疯 | 
| [15:01] | attempted murder of Archie, Betty, Veronica and Jughead, | 企图谋杀亚奇 贝蒂 维罗尼卡和猪头 | 
| [15:05] | and actual murder of my father, | 成功谋杀我父亲 | 
| [15:08] | Clifford Blossom, Claudius Blossom, | 克利福德·布鲁森 克劳狄·布鲁森 | 
| [15:11] | and Hal Cooper among others. | 以及哈尔·库珀 | 
| [15:15] | How do you plead, mother most foul? | 你作何抗辩 我最邪恶的妈妈 | 
| [15:20] | I gotta say, | 不得不说 | 
| [15:23] | that felt good. | 这种感觉真好 | 
| [15:25] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [15:26] | We kicked ass, Mr. Jones. | 我们摆平他们了 琼斯先生 | 
| [15:30] | It’s been a while | 我已经好久 | 
| [15:31] | since these fists delivered some proper street justice. | 没有以暴制暴了 | 
| [15:36] | The old jacket still fits like a glove. | 这件旧外套还是很合身 | 
| [15:39] | And your old man, | 你老爸 | 
| [15:40] | he’s looking down on us, probably shaking his head, but… | 他正看着我们 可能摇着头 但是 | 
| [15:46] | still… | 不管怎样 | 
| [15:50] | he’d be glad your crime-fighting days are over. | 看到你不用再打击犯罪 他会很欣慰的 | 
| [15:55] | And I always loved detective stories, | 我一直很喜欢侦探小说 | 
| [15:58] | so, uh, I come up with this notion | 于是就有了这个想法 | 
| [16:01] | to write a book about teenage detectives. | 写一本关于青少年侦探的书 | 
| [16:04] | Right, the Baxter Brothers. | 就是巴克斯特兄弟 | 
| [16:05] | So how did DuPont steal it from you? | 杜邦是怎样剽窃这个故事的 | 
| [16:07] | You’re getting ahead of the story here. | 这是后面发生的事了 | 
| [16:09] | You see, I was burning out at Stonewall, | 我当时在石墙待不下去了 | 
| [16:12] | so, uh, I quit. | 所以我退学了 | 
| [16:16] | The only thing I had to show for it all is this | 我唯一拿得出手的就是这个 | 
| [16:19] | one Baxter Brothers story. | 巴克斯特兄弟的故事 | 
| [16:22] | I didn’t know what to do with it. Francis said he did. | 我不知道要怎么办 弗朗西斯说他知道 | 
| [16:25] | He offered to buy it from me. | 他想从我这里买下它 | 
| [16:27] | How much? | 多少钱 | 
| [16:28] | $5,000. | 五千块 | 
| [16:30] | $5,000? | 五千块 | 
| [16:32] | That franchise is worth millions now. | 这个系列现在价值几百万 | 
| [16:33] | Over the years, when I saw how popular Baxter Brothers became, | 那些年 看着巴克斯特兄弟系列如此畅销 | 
| [16:37] | I grew bitter, | 我越来越难受 | 
| [16:39] | started drinking and took my anger out on the world, | 开始酗酒 把愤怒发泄出来 | 
| [16:44] | and on my son. | 发泄到我儿子身上 | 
| [16:46] | Eventually I figured it’d be best for all concerned if I just– | 最后我觉得 我最好还是… | 
| [16:49] | Went out for a pack of cigarettes and didn’t come back? | 出门买烟 然后一去不返 | 
| [16:51] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [16:56] | Mr. DuPont asked me to be the next ghostwriter. | 杜邦先生想让我做下一任代笔作家 | 
| [16:58] | Is that a fact? | 是吗 | 
| [17:01] | All this time, I… | 一直以来 我… | 
| [17:05] | I had thought that Mr. DuPont was killing people | 我以为杜邦先生杀人 | 
| [17:07] | in order to keep the secret that he stole the book from you. | 是为了保守他剽窃作品的秘密 | 
| [17:10] | That’s quite the theory there. | 你的想象力真丰富 | 
| [17:13] | If that was the case, he would have killed me too, wouldn’t he? | 如果是这样的话 他也会把我杀了对吧 | 
| [17:16] | Yeah. Yes. | 没错 | 
| [17:18] | A word of advice for you. | 给你一句忠告 | 
| [17:21] | I messed up my life. | 我毁了我的人生 | 
| [17:24] | I messed up your father’s life. | 毁了你父亲的人生 | 
| [17:27] | You seize the opportunities you’re being given. | 你要抓住机会 | 
| [17:34] | Took you long enough. | 这么久才来 | 
| [17:35] | You weaponized my family against me | 你把我的家人当武器来对付我 | 
| [17:39] | by calling them and triggering some post-hypnotic suggestion. | 你打电话给她们 催眠她们 暗示她们 | 
| [17:44] | What’s the directive? | 指令是什么 | 
| [17:47] | How exactly are you getting your sleeper cells to turn? | 你是如何让我身边的人变成潜伏杀手的 | 
| [17:50] | When I deliver the activation, the receiver turns into you. | 当我发送激活信号时 接收者就变成了你 | 
| [17:54] | What the hell does that mean? | 什么意思 | 
| [17:56] | They become Betty. | 她们会变成贝蒂 | 
| [17:58] | As in, Betty Cooper, | 贝蒂·库珀 | 
| [18:00] | as in, | 就是 | 
| [18:02] | you. | 你 | 
| [18:02] | Why did Polly attack a nurse named Betty? | 波莉为什么攻击一个叫做贝蒂的护士 | 
| [18:05] | Why did my mom come after me? | 我妈妈为什么要杀我 | 
| [18:07] | When triggered, they become Betty. | 指令激活时 她们就变成贝蒂 | 
| [18:08] | They try to kill dark Betty, | 她们想要杀死阴险的贝蒂 | 
| [18:11] | evil Betty, other Betty. | 邪恶贝蒂 其他的贝蒂 | 
| [18:14] | You mean they try to murder me. | 你是说她们想杀死我 | 
| [18:17] | Elegant, isn’t it? | 很巧妙 不是吗 | 
| [18:21] | It was Edgar’s idea. | 这是埃德加的主意 | 
| [18:24] | When they hear the trigger word, | 她们一听到激活词 | 
| [18:25] | they become you. | 就会变成你 | 
| [18:27] | And therefore, try to kill you. | 所以想要杀你 | 
| [18:29] | You’re a psycho. | 你是个神经病 | 
| [18:32] | So what exactly is the trigger word, Evelyn? | 激活词到底是什么 艾芙琳 | 
| [18:38] | Tangerine. | 橘子 | 
| [18:40] | Repeated three times in a row. | 连续重复三次 | 
| [18:45] | Tangerine. | 橘子 | 
| [18:48] | Tangerine. | 橘子 | 
| [18:52] | Tan– | 橘… | 
| [19:00] | What do you say we call it a night, Red? | 今晚就这样吧 红毛 | 
| [19:03] | You need a ride back to the center? | 要我载你回中心吗 | 
| [19:08] | Mr. Jones. | 琼斯先生 | 
| [19:26] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 | 
| [19:28] | Mr. Jones, I’m so sorry. | 琼斯先生 对不起 | 
| [19:30] | For what? | 对不起什么 | 
| [19:33] | It’ll take a whole lot more than a flesh wound | 我不会为我们今晚的行动后悔的 | 
| [19:35] | for me to regret what we did tonight. | 这点皮肉伤不算什么 | 
| [19:37] | It was Dodger Dickenson. | 是道奇·迪肯森干的 | 
| [19:38] | We don’t know that. | 还不能确定 | 
| [19:40] | Yeah, we do. | 可以确定 | 
| [19:41] | Word on the street, it was Dodger and his crazy-ass mom Darla. | 有传闻 就是道奇和他的疯妈妈达拉 | 
| [19:44] | That was a parting shot before the Dickensons get out of town. | 那是迪肯森一家离开小镇之前出的狠招 | 
| [19:47] | So they’re still in Riverdale? | 他们还在河谷镇吗 | 
| [19:48] | Yep. Loading out the arcade. | 没错 在游乐场装车 | 
| [19:49] | How about you keep your damn mouth shut, Fangs? | 你闭上嘴行吗 毒牙 | 
| [19:51] | You’re already on thin ice with me. | 你已经和我一样如履薄冰了 | 
| [19:52] | And you, you don’t even think about it, Red. | 至于你连想也别想 红毛 | 
| [19:55] | We talked about this. | 我们说好的 | 
| [19:56] | You agreed to hang it up for good. Hey! | 你同意过再也不逞英雄的 | 
| [19:59] | They’re leaving town. Archie! | 他们要离开小镇了 亚奇 | 
| [20:05] | I left before she could say it a third time. | 没等她说第三遍 我就走了 | 
| [20:07] | But what the hell would happen | 但如果我听到三次激活词 | 
| [20:08] | if I heard the trigger word three times? | 会发生什么事 | 
| [20:11] | Would I be activated and wanna kill myself? | 我会被激活 然后想要自杀吗 | 
| [20:14] | One way to find out. | 想知道只有一个办法 | 
| [20:17] | We try it here. | 在这里试试 | 
| [20:20] | Tangerine. Tangerine. | 橘子 橘子 | 
| [20:23] | Tangerine. | 橘子 | 
| [20:31] | I don’t understand. | 怎么回事 | 
| [20:33] | Nothing happened. | 什么事也没发生 | 
| [20:35] | Maybe because you’re already Betty? | 也许因为你本身就是贝蒂 | 
| [20:38] | Good news is you’re officially not a timebomb. | 好消息是你不是定时炸弹 | 
| [20:43] | Why must we endure this farce? | 为什么我们要忍受这种闹剧 | 
| [20:46] | It’s clear no matter what I say, | 显然不管我说什么 | 
| [20:48] | you’re just looking for a reason to kill me, Cheryl. | 你只是想找个理由杀了我 谢丽尔 | 
| [20:50] | On the contrary, Mumzie, | 正好相反 妈咪 | 
| [20:54] | despite your wicked machinations, | 不管你有什么邪恶的阴谋 | 
| [20:57] | I’m looking for a reason to spare your life. | 我还是会找个理由饶你一命 | 
| [21:01] | You’re my mother. | 你是我母亲 | 
| [21:04] | And yet, you’ve always been so cruel to me… | 然而 你总是对我这么残忍 | 
| [21:08] | For why? | 为什么 | 
| [21:12] | You brutalized me my entire life. | 你折磨了我一辈子 | 
| [21:15] | You tried to kill my friends, | 你想杀死我朋友 | 
| [21:16] | and then you hid in Thistlehouse to keep torturing me. | 然后你躲在蓟园里 继续折磨我 | 
| [21:21] | You saw me happy with Toni | 我和托妮幸福快乐 | 
| [21:22] | and you couldn’t let that be, could you? | 你看不顺眼 是吧 | 
| [21:27] | It wasn’t your happiness with the she-goblin | 我想破坏的不是 | 
| [21:29] | that I wanted to destroy. | 你和那个女妖精的幸福生活 | 
| [21:32] | It was your happiness with Jason. | 而是你与杰森的幸福 | 
| [21:35] | How can I live knowing that you are happy | 我无法接受你和我死去的儿子 | 
| [21:38] | with my dead son? | 幸福地生活在一起 | 
| [21:40] | You don’t get what I can’t have! | 我得不到的 你也别想得到 | 
| [21:44] | In that case, Mumzie, | 这样的话 妈咪 | 
| [21:47] | you’re guilty of the worst crime of all, | 你犯下了最严重的罪行 | 
| [21:50] | being hateful to your rotten core. | 心怀怨恨 无可救药 | 
| [21:54] | So, there. You’ve condemned me. | 好了 你给我定罪了 | 
| [21:59] | Execute me, then. | 那就执刑吧 | 
| [22:02] | Or cart me off to prison. | 或把我送去监狱 | 
| [22:03] | Oh no. | 不 | 
| [22:05] | Not jail. At least not in the traditional sense. | 不去监狱 至少不去普通的监狱 | 
| [22:09] | You’re going to a place | 你会去一个 | 
| [22:10] | so vile, so revolting, | 乌烟瘴气 令人作呕的地方 | 
| [22:15] | you’ll wish you were bricked up in Thistlehouse’s walls. | 你会跪求被封在蓟园的砖墙里 | 
| [22:20] | TT, prepare the chloroform. | 托托 准备麻醉药 | 
| [22:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [22:28] | You’re dressed to kill me, huh? Am I in any danger? | 你是盛装打扮来杀我的吧 我有危险吗 | 
| [22:31] | Not tonight. | 今晚不杀你 | 
| [22:32] | Just cutting loose before the clock strikes 12. | 我要在午夜前尽情狂欢 | 
| [22:36] | Hey, Ronnie. | 罗尼 | 
| [22:38] | You got someone asking for you. Says it’s official. | 有人找你 说有正事 | 
| [22:55] | Are you a bourbon gal? | 你喝波旁酒吗 | 
| [22:56] | I can whip you up a killer old-fashioned. | 我可以给你调杯超好喝的古典酒 | 
| [22:58] | Veronica Luna, | 维罗尼卡·卢纳 | 
| [23:01] | I’m Shoshana Rutherford. | 我是肖莎娜·卢瑟福 | 
| [23:04] | The recruiter from Columbia? | 哥伦比亚大学招生办的吗 | 
| [23:07] | What are you doing here? I… My interview’s on Monday. | 你来干什么 我周一才面试 | 
| [23:10] | Your assistant called my assistant, | 你助理给我助理打了电话 | 
| [23:12] | and requested that I come down | 让我今晚来 | 
| [23:14] | and see your thriving business in action tonight. | 亲眼看看你蒸蒸日上的事业 | 
| [23:22] | I’m so sorry, Miss Rutherford, for the miscommunication, | 很抱歉造成了你的误解 卢瑟福女士 | 
| [23:25] | but can we talk in a bit? | 我们待会儿再聊行吗 | 
| [23:29] | I promised the crowd a floor show. | 我答应了大家要表演歌舞 | 
| [23:37] | 扫荡游乐场 邀您共赴高中披萨派对 | |
| [23:47] | No! | 不 | 
| [23:49] | You don’t get to hurt my kids, | 打伤了我的孩子 | 
| [23:51] | shoot somebody in front of me and leave without any payback. | 还当着我的面开枪伤人 你们休想全身而退 | 
| [23:54] | Dodgy, | 道奇 | 
| [23:56] | care to pump this bozo full of lead | 要不要去给这傻逼几枪 | 
| [23:58] | so we can take his truck with us? | 然后开走他的车 | 
| [24:00] | No, Mom. It’s all right. | 不 妈 没事 | 
| [24:04] | Look at him. | 瞧瞧他 | 
| [24:06] | Bill and Fagan got their licks in, didn’t they? | 比尔和费根打了你的人 是吧 | 
| [24:09] | But if it’s a fight you’re after, | 你要是想打架的话 | 
| [24:10] | let’s have ourselves a good old-fashioned brawl. | 我们就空手好好打一场 | 
| [24:22] | *It’s getting late* | *天色渐晚* | 
| [24:23] | *Have you seen my mates* | *你见到我朋友们了吗* | 
| [24:25] | *Ma, tell me When the boys get here* | *妈妈 男孩们什么时候到* | 
| [24:28] | *It’s seven o’clock* | *七点已到* | 
| [24:29] | *And I want to rock* | *我想嗨翻全场* | 
| [24:31] | *Wanna get A belly full of beer* | *我想纵情畅饮* | 
| [24:34] | *My old man’s drunker than a barrel full of monkeys* | *老爸醉得一塌糊涂* | 
| [24:37] | *And my old lady she don’t care* | *老妈却毫不在意* | 
| [24:41] | *My sister looks cute in her braces and boots* | *妹妹背带配靴十分可爱* | 
| [24:44] | *A handful of grease in her hair* | *她的头发油光发亮* | 
| [24:50] | *Oh, don’t give us none of your aggravation* | *别来找茬* | 
| [24:53] | *We had it with your discipline* | *我们受够了你的规矩* | 
| [24:56] | *Oh, Saturday night’s all right for fighting* | *周六之夜适合干架* | 
| [25:00] | *Get a little action in* | *动手吧* | 
| [25:03] | *Get about as oiled as a diesel train* | *火力全开* | 
| [25:06] | *Gonna set this dance alight* | *点燃这支辣舞* | 
| [25:09] | *Well, they’re packed pretty tight in here tonight* | *今夜这里热闹非凡* | 
| [25:13] | *I’m looking for a dolly who will see me right* | *我要找个懂我的美女* | 
| [25:16] | *I may use a little muscle to get what I need* | *我会秀点肌肉来博美人倾心* | 
| [25:19] | *I may sink a little drink and shout out* | *我会喝点小酒再大喊* | 
| [25:21] | *”She’s with me!”* | *”她是和我一起的”* | 
| [25:22] | *A couple of the sounds that I really like* | *有几种声音我十分喜欢* | 
| [25:25] | *Are the sounds of a switchblade and a motorbike* | *那就是弹簧刀和摩托车的声音* | 
| [25:28] | *I’m a juvenile product of the working class* | *我是工薪阶层的青少年* | 
| [25:32] | *Whose best friend floats in the bottom of a glass* | *死党闺蜜在酒杯间醉生梦死* | 
| [25:38] | *Don’t give us none of your aggravation* | *别来找茬* | 
| [25:41] | *We had it with your discipline* | *我们受够了你的规矩* | 
| [25:45] | *Oh, Saturday night’s all right for fighting* | *周六之夜适合干架* | 
| [25:48] | *Get a little action in* | *动手吧* | 
| [25:51] | *Get about as oiled as a diesel train* | *火力全开* | 
| [25:54] | *Gonna set this dance alight* | *点燃这支辣舞* | 
| [25:57] | Stop! | 住手 | 
| [25:58] | You’ll kill him! | 你会打死他的 | 
| [26:02] | I told Dodger, if we ever fought again, | 我告诉过道奇 再打起来 | 
| [26:05] | he wouldn’t be able to walk. | 我会打断他的腿 | 
| [26:06] | So you drag his ass out of here, Darla. | 赶紧带他滚 达拉 | 
| [26:09] | And if you or any of your sons step foot in this town ever again, | 你跟你儿子们再敢踏进河谷镇半步 | 
| [26:12] | I’ll kill all of you. | 我就把你们杀光 | 
| [26:14] | Archie. | 亚奇 | 
| [26:15] | *Saturday, Saturday, Saturday Saturday night’s all right* | *周六 周六 周六之夜很不错* | 
| [26:35] | Well, I hope the song and dance was fun, | 但愿你表演得尽兴 | 
| [26:37] | ’cause at midnight, you turn back into a pumpkin, Cenicienta. | 因为到了午夜 你就得回南瓜车了 灰姑娘 | 
| [26:41] | And all this, it goes away. | 而这一切都没了 | 
| [26:43] | I may not be able to serve rum, | 我或许做不了朗姆酒生意 | 
| [26:46] | but that won’t stop me from making it | 但我还是能成功 | 
| [26:48] | and burying you. | 打倒你 | 
| [26:50] | About that. | 说到这个 | 
| [26:53] | Do you know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 | 
| [26:54] | It’s a patent. | 这是项专利 | 
| [26:55] | That rum recipe that my mother so graciously gave you, | 我的母亲慷慨地把酒的配方给了你 | 
| [26:59] | I own it. | 但它是我的 | 
| [27:00] | So if you use it to make rum, | 如果你用它来酿酒 | 
| [27:02] | I will sue you for everything you have. | 我就会告得你倾家荡产 | 
| [27:05] | Oh, and good luck with your interview. | 对了 祝你面试顺利 | 
| [27:08] | I can’t wait to hear what Columbia thinks about | 我很期待哥伦比亚大学 | 
| [27:10] | underage party girl Veronica Luna. | 对未成年交际花维罗尼卡·卢纳的看法 | 
| [27:36] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [27:37] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [27:39] | Are you here to kill me like I killed Caramel? | 你是来杀我的吗 就像我杀掉卡拉梅尔一样 | 
| [28:30] | I leave you alone for one day and you get shot. | 我才离开你一天 你就中枪了 | 
| [28:33] | Well, I’ve had worse and I’ll be home tomorrow morning. | 我经历过更糟的 明早我就能回家了 | 
| [28:35] | Where you been anyway? | 话说回来你去哪了 | 
| [28:37] | I should probably sit down for this. | 我恐怕得坐下说 | 
| [28:43] | I, uh… | 我 | 
| [28:48] | I found Grandpa. | 我找到爷爷了 | 
| [28:50] | He’s living in Seaside. He’s in a converted bus. | 他住在海滨的一辆改装巴士里 | 
| [28:53] | Sounds about right. What’d you do that for? | 我并不意外 你找他干什么 | 
| [28:56] | Mr. DuPont offered me the Baxter Brothers contract. | 杜邦先生给了我《巴克斯特兄弟之谜》的合同 | 
| [29:01] | I wanted to talk to Grandpa before I signed or not. | 我想在决定前跟爷爷谈谈 | 
| [29:05] | – And now that you have? – It turns out I was wrong. | -谈完以后呢 -原来我错了 | 
| [29:10] | DuPont did steal the idea from Grandpa, but he did it legally. | 杜邦确实剽窃了爷爷的灵感 但他是合法的 | 
| [29:15] | And for what it’s worth, | 不论如何 | 
| [29:18] | he feels bad about the way he treated you. | 他为之前对你的所作所为而愧疚 | 
| [29:21] | He knows what he did to you and Grandma. | 他知道自己对你和奶奶造成了伤害 | 
| [29:24] | And he knows that he was a bad father. | 而且他也知道自己不是个好父亲 | 
| [29:26] | Yeah, that he was. | 确实 | 
| [29:27] | But maybe this wild goose chase | 但我白费这么大力气 | 
| [29:29] | I went on could be worth something. | 或许有一些价值 | 
| [29:30] | Like what? | 什么价值 | 
| [29:32] | Would you be willing to talk to him if I brought him here? | 如果我带他来这 你愿意同他谈谈吗 | 
| [29:35] | Doc has me here overnight. | 医生说我今晚得待在这 | 
| [29:39] | I guess if he wanted to stop by, | 他要想顺便来看看 | 
| [29:41] | couldn’t exactly say no… | 我也不好拒绝 | 
| [29:44] | could I? | 对吗 | 
| [29:56] | Hello, Mumzie. | 你好 妈咪 | 
| [29:57] | Cheryl? | 谢丽尔 | 
| [30:01] | What is this? | 这是哪 | 
| [30:03] | I trust you approve of this bunker. | 我相信你会喜欢这个地堡的 | 
| [30:05] | After all, it’s larger than the cell | 毕竟你本该待在肖申克的牢房 | 
| [30:06] | you would have gotten at Shankshaw. | 这里宽敞多了 | 
| [30:08] | With food, electricity, plumbing. | 有吃有喝 有水有电 | 
| [30:11] | You wretched child. You can’t keep me… | 太卑鄙了 你不能囚禁我 | 
| [30:15] | On the contrary, mother, | 我可以 母亲 | 
| [30:18] | you need time and solitude | 你需要被隔离一段时间 | 
| [30:19] | to seek penance for your crimes and cruelty. | 为你残酷的罪行寻求忏悔 | 
| [30:22] | Toodles. | 回见 | 
| [30:23] | Cheryl. Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 谢丽尔 | 
| [30:26] | Chery! | 谢丽尔 | 
| [30:33] | It was terrifying, Charles. | 太吓人了 查尔斯 | 
| [30:36] | When I saw the red door, I fugued. | 当我看到红门 我神游了 | 
| [30:40] | I slipped into a trance. Why? | 我陷入了恍惚 为什么 | 
| [30:44] | I don’t know, maybe a combination of hearing the trigger earlier | 不知道 或许是因为听到了激活词 | 
| [30:46] | and then returning to a familiar setting. | 再加上回到熟悉的场景 | 
| [30:49] | What I saw, | 我看见 | 
| [30:52] | me about to kill Caramel, | 自己要杀掉卡拉梅尔 | 
| [30:56] | I think that’s when the dark part of me was born. | 我的阴暗面应该就是那时萌生的 | 
| [31:00] | If that’s true, | 如果真是这样 | 
| [31:01] | if you can go back to the moment of dark Betty’s birth | 如果你能回到阴暗面诞生的那一刻 | 
| [31:03] | and stop it from happening, | 阻止它的发生 | 
| [31:06] | it will essentially be… | 那就能 | 
| [31:07] | Killing my shadow self before she was even born. | 把我的阴暗面扼杀在摇篮里 | 
| [31:11] | We could try it. | 可以试试 | 
| [31:20] | Tangerine. | 橘子 | 
| [31:22] | Tangerine. Tangerine. | 橘子 橘子 | 
| [31:59] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [32:02] | Let me take that from you. | 给我吧 | 
| [32:04] | But what am I gonna do now? | 那我现在该干嘛 | 
| [32:06] | You can go play. | 你可以去玩 | 
| [32:08] | Really? I can go and play? | 真的吗 我可以去玩吗 | 
| [32:12] | Yeah, go ahead. | 嗯 去吧 | 
| [32:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [32:29] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [32:33] | I… I… | 我 我 | 
| [32:35] | I’m not sure, but I think I did it. | 我不确定 但我好像成功了 | 
| [32:38] | Well, that’s great news. | 真是个好消息 | 
| [32:39] | You’re all right. | 你没事了 | 
| [32:41] | You’re okay now. | 你没事了 | 
| [32:45] | I’m sorry I kept you waiting, Miss Rutherford. | 抱歉让你久等了 卢瑟福女士 | 
| [32:50] | I’m guessing my shot at Columbia is pretty much blown. | 看来我没机会去哥大了 | 
| [32:54] | Not necessarily. | 未必 | 
| [32:56] | At Columbia, we’re always looking for people with good stories. | 哥大一直在寻找有着精彩故事的人 | 
| [33:00] | I don’t know what happened here tonight, | 我不知道今晚这里发生了什么 | 
| [33:03] | but I’ll bet it’s a good story. | 不过我打赌是个精彩的故事 | 
| [33:07] | It is indeed. | 的确 | 
| [33:09] | Well, how about you tell it to me? | 不如你讲给我听听 | 
| [33:25] | Babe, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你还好吗 | 
| [33:27] | Are you having second thoughts about your mom? | 关于你母亲 你是不是改变主意了 | 
| [33:30] | No, but… | 没有 不过… | 
| [33:34] | I was ruminating that perhaps… | 我又考虑了一下 也许… | 
| [33:41] | it’s time to bury Jason. | 是时候埋葬杰森了 | 
| [33:46] | Cheryl, are you sure? | 谢丽尔 你确定吗 | 
| [33:56] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [34:01] | There’s been so much pain and poison in this house. | 这所房子里有太多痛苦和毒药了 | 
| [34:06] | And Jason, more than any of us, | 而杰森 比我们任何人 | 
| [34:11] | deserves the peace my mother spent years denying me. | 都更应得到我母亲多年来拒绝给予我的安宁 | 
| [34:16] | Archie? | 亚奇 | 
| [34:17] | What’s going on, honey? | 发生什么了 亲爱的 | 
| [34:19] | Why are you sitting in the dark? | 你怎么不开灯 | 
| [34:25] | What happened? | 发生什么了 | 
| [34:27] | Who did this to you? | 是谁弄的 | 
| [34:30] | I did. | 我弄的 | 
| [34:33] | I did it to me, Mom. | 我自己弄的 妈妈 | 
| [34:35] | The Dickensons were leaving town. | 迪肯森一家要离开镇子 | 
| [34:38] | They were done with Riverdale. | 他们不再和河谷镇有瓜葛 | 
| [34:40] | But I wanted to hurt them, to hurt Dodger. | 但我想伤害他们 伤害道奇 | 
| [34:46] | – Maybe even kill him. – Archie. | -甚至想杀了他 -亚奇 | 
| [34:49] | Doesn’t make any sense to me, Mom, | 我完全无法理解 妈妈 | 
| [34:51] | how predators like Dodger get to live, | 怎么像道奇这样的掠夺者能活命 | 
| [34:57] | but Dad, he… | 可爸爸 他… | 
| [35:04] | And the worst part about it is, | 最糟糕的部分在于 | 
| [35:05] | some of the kids from the center were there, | 一些社区中心的孩子们当时在场 | 
| [35:07] | and they saw me standing over him, angry, | 他们看到我在愤怒地揍他 | 
| [35:11] | bloody, | 浑身是血 | 
| [35:13] | – and a monster. – No. | -像个怪物一样 -不 | 
| [35:16] | You’re not a monster. | 你不是怪物 | 
| [35:18] | You’re just… | 你只是 | 
| [35:20] | still hurting. | 依然在伤心 | 
| [35:23] | When will this end, Mom? | 什么时候才能结束 妈妈 | 
| [35:28] | How does this end? | 怎样才能结束 | 
| [35:32] | I’ve never felt further from Dad than I do now. | 我从未像现在一样感觉离爸爸那么远 | 
| [35:55] | Let me guess, my old man didn’t wanna come. | 让我猜猜 我老爸不想来 | 
| [35:58] | No. | 是的 | 
| [36:00] | He ran away. | 他溜了 | 
| [36:04] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 | 
| [36:10] | I feel like a fool. | 我像傻子一样 | 
| [36:12] | No, you’re not. | 不 你不傻 | 
| [36:15] | You would be if you turned down that contract, though. | 不过你拒绝那份合同就是傻子了 | 
| [36:20] | No, I’m signing it. | 不 我会签的 | 
| [36:28] | I think it’s time to let go of the past. | 我觉得是时候放下过去了 | 
| [37:06] | Evening, Forsythe. | 晚上好 福赛斯 | 
| [37:19] | This is the part where you kill me? | 你终于要杀我了吗 | 
| [37:21] | No, you ass. | 不 你个蠢货 | 
| [37:28] | It’s an initiation. | 这是一个入会仪式 | 
| [38:09] | Welcome to the Quill and Skull Society, Jones. | 欢迎加入羽骷社 琼斯 | 
| [38:23] | Cheryl, what’s up? | 谢丽尔 什么事 | 
| [38:30] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢你们都能过来 | 
| [38:31] | You all were here last time I was at this river. | 上次我来这条河的时候你们都在 | 
| [38:35] | When I tried to take my own life. | 当时我想结束自己的生命 | 
| [38:39] | It’s only fitting | 现在让你们来 | 
| [38:40] | that you’re here now. | 再合适不过了 | 
| [38:43] | My beloved Toni, | 我亲爱的托妮 | 
| [38:45] | as I give Jason, | 我总算 | 
| [38:47] | at long last, | 要给杰森 | 
| [38:50] | the funeral he deserves. | 他理应拥有的葬礼了 | 
| [39:45] | He was a good brother to me. | 他是个好哥哥 | 
| [39:50] | I wish you could have met him for real. | 真希望你能见见他本人 | 
| [39:53] | I know. | 我明白 | 
| [40:12] | Yeah? | 什么事 | 
| [40:14] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 | 
| [40:15] | Archie? Archie Andrews? | 亚奇 亚奇·安德鲁斯 | 
| [40:19] | I am. | 是我 | 
| [40:20] | It’s good to see you, son. | 见到你真高兴 孩子 | 
| [40:22] | My name is Frank. | 我叫弗兰克 | 
| [40:25] | I’m, uh… | 我是… | 
| [40:27] | I’m your dad’s brother. | 我是你爸爸的兄弟 | 
| [40:57] | Tangerine. | 橘子 | 
| [41:00] | Tangerine. | 橘子 | 
| [41:04] | Betty. | 贝蒂 | 
| [41:05] | Honey. | 亲爱的 | 
| [41:07] | What happened? | 刚才怎么了 | 
| [41:11] | I wanted to make sure that it was gone. | 我想确认一下它不在了 | 
| [41:15] | The dark part of myself. | 我的阴暗面 | 
| [41:19] | And it was. | 的确不在了 | 
| [41:42] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [41:45] | What did you do, Betty? | 你做了什么 贝蒂 |