时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | The week started like any other. | 平凡的一周开始了 |
[00:04] | Who would’ve guessed where I’d be by the end? | 谁能猜到一周结束后我会在哪里 |
[00:42] | Thank you for watching the center during the day, Ms. Moore. | 谢谢你白天帮我盯着中心 摩尔女士 |
[00:44] | Promise it’s only temporary. | 我保证这是暂时的 |
[00:46] | Hell, after you helped get my baby Munroe into Notre Dame, | 你帮我儿子门罗进了圣母大学 |
[00:49] | it’s the least I can do. | 这是我起码能做的 |
[00:51] | I’ll be back after school | 我放学后 |
[00:52] | once I’ve checked in on Andrews Construction. | 去安德鲁斯建筑公司看一眼就回来 |
[00:53] | A young man like you, | 像你这样的年轻人 |
[00:55] | you must have colleges knocking down your door. | 一定有很多大学向你抛出橄榄枝 |
[01:01] | How can I help you, Mr. Andrews? | 有什么能帮你的 安德鲁斯先生 |
[01:03] | Mr. Honey, I know it’s late in the game, | 哈尼老师 我知道为时已晚 |
[01:05] | but is there any way I can still apply to college? | 但我还有什么办法申请大学吗 |
[01:08] | The application period closed months ago. | 申请期几个月前就结束了 |
[01:12] | And moreover, based on your grades from the past two years, | 而且 根据你过去两年的成绩 |
[01:17] | I have serious doubts about whether or not | 我都怀疑你是否 |
[01:19] | you’ll be able to graduate with your class. | 可以按时毕业了 |
[01:24] | Well, can I at least walk | 好吧 那我至少 |
[01:25] | with my friends at the graduation ceremony? | 可以和朋友们一起参加毕业典礼吧 |
[01:28] | I find the notion of an underserving student | 我觉得让一个成绩不佳 |
[01:30] | being allowed to walk with his peers | 连毕业的基本要求都不具备的学生 |
[01:32] | without fulfilling the basic requirements | 和其他毕业生同行 |
[01:34] | to graduate quite absurd. | 是很荒谬的事 |
[01:37] | It is dishonest, and it is a hollow gesture. | 这是不诚实且毫无意义的举动 |
[01:43] | Wouldn’t you agree, Mr. Andrews? | 你不同意吗 安德鲁斯先生 |
[01:56] | – Damn it! – Oh, Daddy, let me get that for you. | -该死 -爸 我帮你捡 |
[01:57] | I got it. | 我可以 |
[01:59] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[02:02] | No, of course not, | 对 当然不需要 |
[02:03] | which is why I’ll never offer it to you again. | 所以我也不会再帮你了 |
[02:24] | What’s up, Ronnie? | 有事吗 罗尼 |
[02:36] | Good morning to you, too. | 你也早上好 |
[02:37] | Less talking, more touching, Andrews. | 少说多做 安德鲁斯 |
[03:09] | Thanks for the early morning delight, lover. | 谢谢你带来的清晨愉悦 爱人 |
[03:12] | I’m not complaining, but what’s the occasion? | 我是不介意 但这是为了什么 |
[03:15] | As much as I loved visiting NYC, | 虽然我很喜欢纽约之旅 |
[03:17] | it remined me of how little time | 但它让我意识到我们在一起的时间 |
[03:22] | we have left together. | 所剩无几了 |
[03:24] | I mean, we haven’t really talked about | 我们还没正式聊过 |
[03:25] | what we’re doing after graduation. | 毕业后要怎么办 |
[03:28] | What are you saying, Ronnie? | 你在说什么 罗尼 |
[03:30] | I’m saying… | 我是说 |
[03:33] | I don’t really wanna think about | 未来迫在眉睫 |
[03:34] | the future right now, Archie. | 我却不愿意去想 亚奇 |
[03:36] | I just want to enjoy these | 我只想享受 |
[03:38] | last few months at Riverdale High with you, | 最后几个月在河谷镇高中和你一起的日子 |
[03:42] | and I wanna have fun. | 我想过得开心 |
[03:43] | Can we do that, Archie? Can we just have fun? | 可以吗 亚奇 我们只是开心就好 |
[03:47] | That’s music to my ears. | 这话真是无比动听 |
[03:53] | You rang? | 给我打电话了 |
[03:56] | I won’t mince words with you, Forsythe. | 我就不绕弯子了 福赛斯 |
[03:59] | You’re out of Quill and Skull. | 你已经不是羽骷社的人了 |
[04:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[04:03] | Because Betty broke in to the sanctum sanctorum? | 因为贝蒂闯进了圣所吗 |
[04:05] | Well, as a matter of fact, yes. | 事实确实如此 |
[04:08] | That’s a violation of our code. | 这违反了我们的规定 |
[04:13] | That’s not all, I’m afraid. | 我觉得恐怕还不止如此 |
[04:18] | We’re also terminating your Baxter Brothers contract | 我们也要终止你和巴克斯特兄弟的合同 |
[04:21] | for failure to deliver satisfactory material by March 15th. | 因为你无法于3月15日前交出合格的材料 |
[04:27] | This Friday, as in the Ides of March? | 本周五 “弑父日”那天吗 |
[04:30] | Well, it’s only Monday. I still have time. | 今天才星期一 我还有时间 |
[04:33] | Your rejected novel took you months to write. | 你那本被拒的小说花了几个月才写完 |
[04:36] | What makes you think you could write an entirely new one | 你凭什么觉得五天之内能写出 |
[04:38] | in five days? | 一本新书 |
[04:40] | Watch me. | 走着瞧 |
[04:43] | – Hello? – I’m in serious need of my real life Tracy True. | -你好 -我现在急需现实版特蕾茜·特鲁 |
[04:45] | How quickly can you get to Stonewall Prep? | 你最快什么时候到石墙预科学校 |
[04:47] | I have to write the best damn Baxter Brothers novel | 我周五之前要给学校这帮人 |
[04:49] | these Stonies have ever read by Friday, | 写出最棒的巴克斯特兄弟小说 |
[04:51] | which coincidentally is the Ides of March. | 正好是”弑父日”那天 |
[04:55] | You know, Stonewall Prep celebrates the holiday | 石墙预科学校为了庆祝节日 |
[04:57] | by throwing a big blowout in the woods. | 要在树林里办个大活动 |
[04:59] | Okay. Well, then… | 好吧 那 |
[05:02] | Why don’t you write about | 你为什么不写 |
[05:03] | what’s been happening to you here at Stonewall? | 你在石墙的经历 |
[05:06] | Like a roman-a-clef, let’s say. | 比如用纪实小说文体 |
[05:08] | Yeah. Like a prep school thriller. | 对 写一个预科学校惊悚故事 |
[05:11] | – Sure. – We could start with my… | -可以 -可以从我的 |
[05:13] | – We could start with Moose’s arrival. – Exactly. | -可以从穆斯的到来开始 -没错 |
[05:15] | You’re brilliant, you know that? | 你真是冰雪聪明 知道吗 |
[05:29] | I like what you’ve done with the place, Archie. | 我欣赏你在这里所做的一切 亚奇 |
[05:33] | Mr. Lodge. | 洛奇先生 |
[05:35] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[05:37] | I’m here to work out, train. | 我是来锻炼的 训练 |
[05:39] | Don’t you have a really nice gym at the Pembrooke? | 你不是在佩姆布鲁克有间很棒的健身房吗 |
[05:41] | And don’t you belong to Solstice? | 你不是夏至健身房的会员吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah, but I’m looking for a real gym. | 对 但我在寻找真正的健身房 |
[05:45] | Like here. | 就像这里 |
[05:52] | I’ve gotten away from myself, Archie. | 我放下了自我 亚奇 |
[05:54] | I spend too much time in suits, behind desks, | 我花了太多时间穿着西装坐在桌子后面 |
[05:57] | but no more. | 今后不会了 |
[05:59] | No more weakness. | 不再软弱 |
[06:01] | Okay, Mr. Lodge. Sure. | 好的 洛奇先生 当然 |
[06:03] | You can make your check out to Frank Andrews Community Center. | 你可以给弗兰克·安德鲁斯社区中心开支票 |
[06:08] | “The boys themselves couldn’t see it yet, | “孩子们自己还没意识到 |
[06:09] | but it was a suspicious coincidence to say the least. | 但这确实算是一个可疑的巧合 |
[06:12] | Two new scholarship students arrived at Brickbridge Prep | 两名新获奖学金的学生来到砖桥预科学校 |
[06:15] | after being recruited by the same teacher, Mr. Shephard. | 他们都是由谢帕德老师录取的 |
[06:18] | The old acquaintances settled into their new lives, | 老朋友们开始了新的生活 |
[06:21] | unaware that one or both of them | 却不知道其中一人或两人 |
[06:23] | were destined to be a sacrificial lamb. | 注定成为献祭的羔羊 |
[06:26] | The perfect victim to the perfect murder.” | 完美的谋杀之下 绝妙的牺牲品” |
[06:33] | That’s where the chapter ends. | 这是本章的结尾 |
[06:36] | Mr. Jones, | 琼斯先生 |
[06:38] | ten pages of autobiographical hokum won’t save you. | 十页自传性质的废话可救不了你 |
[06:42] | Well, just you wait. | 你先等等 |
[06:45] | I’ll have more tomorrow. | 明天还有新剧情 |
[06:59] | Ellie’s Essential Oils. Don’t hate, alleviate. | 艾莉精油 拒绝仇恨 舒缓心神 |
[07:02] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮到你的吗 |
[07:05] | And who is she? | 她是谁 |
[07:08] | Don’t worry. We’ll vet her. | 别担心 我们会去调查她的 |
[07:11] | What was that, babe? | 什么事 宝贝 |
[07:12] | Apparently, there’s a high roller out in La Bonne Nuit | 显然有个豪客在美好之夜酒吧 |
[07:14] | who’s caught wind of the Maple Club, | 听说了枫木俱乐部 |
[07:15] | and wields a blank check with our name on it. | 给了一张写着我们名字的空白支票 |
[07:18] | I hate to ask, T.T., | 我不想麻烦你 托托 |
[07:19] | but will you scrutinize this enigmatic patron? | 但你能查查这位神秘的赞助人吗 |
[07:21] | – Sure. – Great. | -当然 -好极了 |
[07:23] | You’ll find a frosty-haired woman | 今晚晚些时候 |
[07:24] | sitting at the bar later tonight. | 你会在吧台旁看到一个白发女子 |
[07:25] | I’m on it. | 交给我 |
[07:26] | And I’ll be sure to lay on the charm. | 我一定会施展魅力的 |
[07:29] | – Love you. – Love you. | -爱你 -爱你 |
[07:37] | I’m Antoinette. | 我叫安托瓦妮特 |
[07:38] | I understand you’ve been asking about our other establishment. | 我知道你一直在打听我们的另一家公司 |
[07:42] | Why, yes. I’m Rosa Jevon. | 没错 我叫罗莎·杰文 |
[07:45] | I consider myself a connoisseur of rum, | 我自认为是个朗姆酒行家 |
[07:48] | and I’ve heard rumblings of a secret rum bar | 听说有间秘密的朗姆酒酒吧 |
[07:51] | with ties to this establishment. | 跟这个地方有关 |
[07:54] | Needless to say, I’m intrigued. | 不用说 我很有兴趣 |
[08:00] | Tell you what, | 这么和你说吧 |
[08:02] | since I like your vibe so much, | 既然我这么喜欢你的气场 |
[08:05] | I’ll talk to my partner about it. | 我会跟我的合伙人谈谈 |
[08:08] | She’ll want to meet you, too. | 她也会想见见你的 |
[08:10] | Maybe tomorrow night right here? | 明晚在这里见面怎么样 |
[08:15] | It’s a date. | 一言为定 |
[08:35] | Two Cokes, please. | 请给我两杯可乐 |
[08:37] | Okay, I needed that. | 正合我意 |
[08:38] | We’re just getting started, Archiekins. | 我们才刚开始 小亚奇 |
[08:41] | Ronnie, I have to be at the site by 5:00 tomorrow morning. | 罗尼 明天早上五点我就得到工地 |
[08:45] | Boo! | 扫兴 |
[08:46] | I thought you said we were gonna have fun. | 你不是说我们可以尽情享乐吗 |
[08:49] | Good night, Veronica. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 晚安 维罗尼卡 明天见 |
[08:54] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[08:56] | “It was All Hallow’s Eve at Brickbridge Prep. | “砖桥预科学校的万圣节之夜 |
[08:59] | Jarhead was burning the midnight oil studying, | 锅盖头正在开夜车学习 |
[09:01] | when, suddenly, his vision narrowed. | 突然间 他的眼皮下垂 |
[09:03] | He crumpled to the ground and awoke to a real life nightmare. | 倒在地上 醒来后发现自己置身于噩梦之中 |
[09:07] | He was locked in a solid oak coffin. | 他被锁在一个坚实的橡木棺材里 |
[09:10] | My classmates drugged me, he realized groggily. | 我同学给我下了药 他迷迷糊糊地意识到 |
[09:13] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[09:14] | The truth was sinisterly simple. | 真相再简单不过了 |
[09:17] | It was so he wouldn’t be a witness to the perfect murder. | 这样他就不会成为完美谋杀案的目击证人了 |
[09:23] | For, you see, the seminar students | 其实 研讨班的同学们 |
[09:27] | were plotting to kill his roommate Byson | 密谋在那个恶魔之夜 |
[09:30] | on that very devil’s night.” | 杀害他的室友比松” |
[09:38] | Admit it. | 承认吧 |
[09:41] | You guys are on the edge of your seats, aren’t you? | 你们都快坐不住了 对不对 |
[09:52] | Can I ask you something, Mr. Lodge? | 我能问你件事吗 洛奇先生 |
[09:54] | It’s actually a business question. | 其实是个商业问题 |
[09:56] | Really? Interesting. | 是吗 有意思 |
[10:00] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[10:02] | I’m not as good as your daughter, Mr. Lodge. | 我不如你女儿这么出色 洛奇先生 |
[10:04] | I can’t run multiple businesses, | 我没法身兼数业 |
[10:07] | and do well in school, | 还在学校表现出色 |
[10:08] | and everything else Veronica’s so good at. | 更不如维罗尼卡那样面面俱到 |
[10:11] | If you’re talking about this place and Andrews Construction, | 如果你说的是这个中心和安德鲁斯建筑公司 |
[10:14] | have you thought about shutting one? | 你有考虑过关掉其中一家吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 有 |
[10:18] | My grandpa Artie founded Andrews Construction | 我爷爷阿蒂创立了安德鲁斯建筑公司 |
[10:20] | and passed it down to my dad. | 然后传给我爸 |
[10:22] | It’s my legacy. | 这是我的家族遗产 |
[10:24] | Well, both your businesses bear your father’s name. | 你的两家公司都以你父亲的名字命名 |
[10:28] | You’ll be keeping his legacy alive no matter what. | 无论如何 你都要保住他的遗产 |
[10:33] | Thanks for meeting with me, Mr. Keller. | 谢谢你来见我 凯勒先生 |
[10:35] | Yeah, of course, Archie. | 别客气 亚奇 |
[10:37] | So… So, what’s been going on? | 你怎么样 |
[10:39] | Truthfully, a lot. | 说实话 发生了很多事 |
[10:40] | I’ve been thinking about the future of Andrews Construction | 最近我一直在想安德鲁斯建筑公司 |
[10:43] | and the community center recently. | 和社区中心的前景 |
[10:45] | Vic has offered to buy Andrews Construction a few times. | 维克好几次提出有意买下安德鲁斯建筑公司 |
[10:48] | I don’t like the guy personally, | 我个人不喜欢他 |
[10:50] | but my dad did. | 但我爸喜欢他 |
[10:51] | And if I sold it, I could use that money | 如果我把公司卖掉 就可以用那笔钱 |
[10:53] | to pay you a proper salary to help me run the center full-time, | 付合适的薪水聘请你做中心的全职负责人 |
[10:56] | if that’s something you’d be interested in. | 如果你感兴趣的话 |
[10:59] | Well, I’ve been hopping from job to job | 自从失去警长的职位后 |
[11:01] | since I lost my post as sheriff. | 我一直在不停地换工作 |
[11:04] | A more permanent gig would be a nice change of pace. | 有一份更稳定的工作倒也不错 |
[11:07] | I’d like that, Arch. | 我愿意 亚奇 |
[11:12] | Does anyone know why DuPont summoned us? | 谁知道杜邦为什么叫我们来吗 |
[11:15] | No need to wonder, Ms. Berkeley, | 不用多想 伯克利小姐 |
[11:17] | I will tell you. | 我会告诉你们 |
[11:21] | The headmaster has just given me | 校长刚刚和我说了一个 |
[11:23] | some very unsettling news. | 非常令人不安的消息 |
[11:25] | One of you has been accused | 你们其中一人被指控 |
[11:27] | of the worst crime a writer can commit, | 犯下了作家最严重的罪行 |
[11:29] | plagiarism. | 剽窃 |
[11:32] | Mr. Jones, it seems that the short story | 琼斯先生 看来让你有资格 |
[11:35] | that qualified you for Yale, “On Featherless Wings,” | 进入耶鲁的短篇小说《无羽之翼》 |
[11:39] | was, in fact, written by another student in this seminar. | 其实是研讨会上的另一名学生所著 |
[11:45] | Oh, and let me guess who accused me. | 我猜猜是谁指控我 |
[11:46] | – Was it Bret? – No, it was me. | -是布雷特吗 -不 是我 |
[11:49] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:50] | Because I wrote “On Featherless Wings.” | 因为《无羽之翼》是我写的 |
[11:53] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes, I did! | -不是你写的 -就是我写的 |
[11:55] | And I’ve got a timestamp on my computer | 而且我的电脑上有时间标记 |
[11:57] | proving that I wrote it two months ago. | 证明那是我两个月前写的 |
[12:00] | No, I wrote it during the summer. It’s on my computer. | 不 那是我在暑假写的 就在我电脑上 |
[12:02] | The story you wrote last summer | 你去年夏天写的故事 |
[12:04] | is on the laptop I gave you three weeks ago? | 在我三周前给你的笔记本上吗 |
[12:06] | No, it’s on my old one. | 不 是在我的旧电脑上 |
[12:08] | It’s in my room. Can I get it, please? | 就在我房间里 我可以去把它拿过来吗 |
[12:09] | Go and get it. We shall wait. | 去拿吧 我们等着 |
[12:18] | What the hell? | 这是怎么回事 |
[12:29] | Jones, where’s this magical exonerating laptop? | 琼斯 能证明你无罪的神奇电脑呢 |
[12:32] | It’s not in there because someone stole it. | 不在我房间里 有人把它偷走了 |
[12:34] | That seems rather convenient. | 真是太巧了 |
[12:36] | Mr. DuPont, I’m going to fight these accusations tooth and nail. | 杜邦先生 我会尽全力澄清这项指控 |
[12:40] | You had better. | 你最好说到做到 |
[12:42] | Stonewall Prep takes the crime of plagiarism very seriously. | 石墙预科学校会严肃处理剽窃行为 |
[12:47] | As such, you will go before the headmaster | 因此 星期五时你要在校长 |
[12:49] | and the disciplinary committee on Friday. | 以及纪律委员会面前作出陈述 |
[12:53] | On the Ides of March, fittingly enough. | 刚好是弑父日 是个很合适的日子 |
[13:02] | Mr. DuPont is turning out to be worse | 杜邦先生比《巴克斯特兄弟》系列中 |
[13:04] | than any of the villains in his precious Baxter Brothers series. | 任何一个反派人物都要狠 |
[13:07] | It’s clear he wants me expelled. | 很明显他想开除我 |
[13:09] | Can’t let your name be tarnished | 不能让这些纨绔子弟 |
[13:10] | by these, these trust fund brats. | 败坏你的名声 |
[13:13] | Hell, it’s my name. It’s our family name. | 这也是我的名字 是我们家族的名字 |
[13:16] | If I let my reputation be destroyed by a baseless accusation, | 如果这种毫无根据的指控毁掉我的名誉 |
[13:20] | my career as a writer is going to be over before it even begins. | 我的写作事业还没开始就要结束了 |
[13:24] | There’s no way that’s happening, Jug. | 这种事不会发生的 猪头 |
[13:29] | I think I have an idea. | 我有办法 |
[13:31] | That test was brutal. | 这个考试太难了 |
[13:33] | Why does anybody need to know what “Primogenitor” is? | 我们为什么要知道”始祖”是什么意思 |
[13:36] | Wait. That was one of the questions? | 考试里有这个问题吗 |
[13:39] | Ms. Lodge. | 洛奇女士 |
[13:41] | During a routine search, | 例行检查时 |
[13:42] | I found this flask of rum in your locker. | 我在你的储物柜里找到了这瓶朗姆酒 |
[13:45] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[13:46] | Since when did Riverdale High | 河谷镇高中什么时候 |
[13:47] | become a fascist police state, Principal Mussolini? | 变成了独裁统治的极权国家 墨索里尼校长 |
[13:50] | It is my responsibility to look after my students’ well-being. | 确保学生的身心健康是我的职责 |
[13:56] | How do you think Barnard will react | 你觉得巴纳德学院听说这件事后 |
[13:58] | when they hear about this incident? | 会做出什么回应 |
[14:00] | The recruiter already saw me drinking at my speakeasy. | 招生负责人在地下酒吧看到过我喝酒 |
[14:03] | They’re not a bunch of prissy, power-tripping asshats. | 他们不是假正经 自我膨胀的混蛋 |
[14:06] | Veronica, stop. | 维罗尼卡 别说了 |
[14:07] | You don’t have to do this. You don’t have to protect me. | 你不必这么做 你不用保护我 |
[14:14] | Principal Honey, I’m so sorry. | 哈尼校长 我很抱歉 |
[14:15] | The lock on my locker broke, | 我储物柜的锁坏了 |
[14:16] | and I know Veronica’s combination, so… | 我知道维罗尼卡的密码 所以 |
[14:19] | I stashed that flask, my flask, in there before the test. | 考试之前我把我的酒瓶藏在了里面 |
[14:26] | So, this is your liquor, Mr. Andrews? | 这是你的酒吗 安德鲁斯先生 |
[14:29] | It’s been a rough year, sir, as you know. | 我这一年过得很难 先生 |
[14:31] | Sometimes I just need to take the edge off. | 有时我想喝酒放松一下 |
[14:34] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[14:37] | You’ll have a week’s detention. | 你要留校一周 |
[14:40] | And I’m gonna call your mother about this. | 我还会把这件事告诉你妈妈 |
[14:42] | I understand, sir. | 我明白 先生 |
[14:43] | Yeah. | 很好 |
[15:08] | Jones. | 琼斯 |
[15:10] | And Betty. To what do we owe the pleasure? | 贝蒂 请问有何贵干 |
[15:12] | We know Jonathan’s lying about writing “On Featherless Wings.” | 我们知道乔纳森谎称他写了《无羽之翼》 |
[15:16] | And we know that one or all of you stole my laptop | 我们还知道你们有个人 或一起偷了我的电脑 |
[15:19] | and are conspiring against me, | 并且合谋对付我 |
[15:21] | so we’re here to prove it. | 我们来证明这一点 |
[15:22] | With a… with a lie detector test? | 用测谎仪吗 |
[15:26] | Okay. Well, I refuse to participate in this charade. | 好吧 我拒绝参与这个游戏 |
[15:30] | Fine. | 可以 |
[15:32] | Then you all can watch while Jughead takes the test. | 你们可以看着猪头进行测谎 |
[15:38] | Is your name Forsythe Pendleton Jones III? | 你的名字是福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯三代吗 |
[15:41] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:43] | When did you start writing “On Featherless Wings”? | 你什么时候开始创作《无羽之翼》 |
[15:45] | At the end of last summer, | 上个暑假结束时 |
[15:47] | before I’d even heard of Stonewall Prep. | 那时我还没听说过石墙预科学校 |
[15:49] | And did you get rid of your old laptop | 你扔掉了你的旧电脑 |
[15:50] | because you knew it contained incriminating evidence? | 是因为里面有可以给你定罪的证据吗 |
[15:53] | Of course not. It was stolen. | 当然不是 我的电脑被偷了 |
[15:55] | And what exactly do you think this is proving? | 你认为这能证明什么 |
[15:59] | Well, Jonathan’s guilt by process of elimination. | 用排除法证明乔纳森的罪行 |
[16:04] | I hate to break it to you, sweetie, | 我不想泼你冷水 亲爱的 |
[16:06] | but this isn’t gonna prove Jughead’s innocence. | 但是这不能证明猪头的清白 |
[16:12] | Do you think I don’t know that, bitch? | 你以为我不知道吗 贱人 |
[16:15] | This lie detector test is only the beginning. | 测谎仪只是个开始 |
[16:19] | Once we’re done with all of you one percenters, | 等我们和你们这些精英算完账 |
[16:23] | none of you will be left standing. | 你们没有人能置身事外 |
[16:33] | – Hey, handsome. – What are you doing here? | -你好 帅哥 -你来这里干什么 |
[16:36] | I just wanted to say thanks | 我只是想来说谢谢 |
[16:39] | for your gallant gesture earlier. | 感谢你之前的英勇行为 |
[16:41] | I was happy to do it. | 我很乐意这样做 |
[16:43] | I got nothing to lose, but you do. You have everything. | 我没什么可失去的 但你有 你拥有一切 |
[16:51] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[16:54] | Ronnie, stop. | 罗尼 停下 |
[16:55] | Come on, Dr. Beaker could be back any minute. | 比克博士随时会回来 |
[16:59] | – What’s going on with you? – What do you mean? | -你到底怎么了 -你是什么意思 |
[17:02] | This isn’t you. What’s happening? | 这不是你 发生什么了 |
[17:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[17:10] | We made a vow that we would make the most of our time together, | 我们发誓会尽量多呆在一起 |
[17:12] | and now, clearly, you’re backing out of that deal, so… | 现在 显然你食言了 |
[17:17] | It’s fine. If you don’t wanna have fun, | 没关系 如果你不想找乐子的话 |
[17:18] | then I’ll just go have fun by myself. | 我可以自己去找点乐子 |
[17:20] | – Ronnie– – I have to meet Cheryl and Toni anyway. | -罗尼 -刚好我要去见谢丽尔和托妮 |
[17:32] | You came. | 你来了 |
[17:33] | Well, when a beautiful vixen calls, | 美丽的雌狐队队员邀请我 |
[17:36] | I have no choice but to answer. | 我只能选择同意 |
[17:39] | Did you talk to your partner? | 告诉你的合伙人了吗 |
[17:41] | She’s on her way. | 她在路上了 |
[17:45] | I love this song. | 我喜欢这首歌 |
[17:47] | I know exactly what we can do while we wait. | 我知道等着的时候可以干点什么 |
[18:51] | Babe, this is the woman I was telling you about, Rosa. | 宝贝 这就是我对你提到的那个人 罗莎 |
[18:55] | Rosa. Has anyone ever told you how beguiling your eyes are? | 罗莎 有人说过你的眼睛有多迷人吗 |
[18:59] | I get that a lot. | 很多人说过 |
[19:05] | How about we get out of here? | 我们离开这里怎么样 |
[19:10] | We have somewhere special we’d like to bring you. | 我们想带你去一个特别的地方 |
[19:14] | Excuse me, Ms. Lodge. I’m sorry to interrupt, | 不好意思 洛奇女士 抱歉打扰了 |
[19:16] | but I have a message from Ms. Blossom. | 这是布鲁森女士的留言 |
[19:19] | It’s fine. Just polishing off my mint mojito. | 没关系 我就要喝完这杯薄荷莫吉托了 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:24] | All right, Laura, prepare the suite. | 好了 劳拉 去准备房间 |
[19:29] | It’s time to snap a trap. | 是时候收网了 |
[19:34] | I’ll get the lights. | 我来开灯 |
[19:41] | Hermosa. | 埃尔莫萨 |
[19:45] | Veronica, what are you doing here? | 维罗尼卡 你在这干什么 |
[19:50] | It’s an emboscada, my darling half-sister. | 这是陷阱 我亲爱的异母姐妹 |
[19:55] | An ambush. | 偷袭 |
[19:56] | And they say journalism is a dying art. | 谁说新闻是一门正在消亡的艺术 |
[19:58] | I marked you as soon as I saw you at La Bonne Nuit. | 在美好之夜酒吧一见到你 我就留意你了 |
[20:02] | How dare you try and seduce my dear T.T. | 你胆敢引诱我亲爱的托托 |
[20:04] | like she’s some backwater fool? | 当她是乡巴佬吗 |
[20:07] | As if Cheryl and Toni would just expose you | 你以为谢丽尔和托妮会直接带你去 |
[20:09] | to the Maple Club, our rum operation? | 我们的朗姆酒公司枫木俱乐部吗 |
[20:12] | I have no idea what you’re talking about, hermana. | 我不知道你在说什么 姐妹 |
[20:15] | The gall you have coming into town, | 你有胆来镇上 |
[20:17] | trying to ruin our business, my livelihood. | 想毁掉我的生意 我的生计 |
[20:24] | I bet Daddy put you up to this, didn’t he? | 我打赌是爸爸让你来的 对吧 |
[20:27] | Do a little recon, scope out the competition. | 做一点侦察 评估下竞争情况 |
[20:32] | Well, I don’t know what he’s told you about his condition– | 我不知道他对你吐露了多少他的病情 |
[20:35] | Everything. | 都说了 |
[20:38] | He also told me you didn’t know. | 他还告诉我 你不知情 |
[20:44] | He told you… | 他告诉了你 |
[20:48] | and not me? | 而不是我 |
[20:51] | He trusted you… | 他信任你 |
[20:55] | and not me? | 而不是我 |
[20:56] | Can you blame him? | 你能怪他吗 |
[21:12] | All right. Let’s hurry up. | 我们快点 |
[21:13] | Donna and Joan are in film studies, | 唐娜和琼在上电影研究课 |
[21:14] | but they could be back any moment. | 但她们随时会回来 |
[21:22] | I never should have taken the laptop from Bret. | 我真不应该从布雷特那拿笔记本的 |
[21:25] | We’ll get it back, Jug. | 我们会找回来的 猪头 |
[21:27] | You take Joan’s side, I’ll take Donna’s. | 你搜琼那边 我搜唐娜那边 |
[22:12] | “Ready for print.” | “等待付印” |
[22:21] | The Boy In The River? | 《河中男孩》 |
[22:25] | This is the novel that I submitted | 这是我提交的小说 |
[22:26] | to win the Baxter Brothers contract. | 为了获得《巴克斯特兄弟》的合同 |
[22:28] | – About Jason Blossom? – Yeah. | -杰森·布鲁森的故事 -是啊 |
[22:30] | DuPont told me that the Baxter Brotherhood rejected it | 杜邦告诉我巴克斯特兄弟出版商拒绝了 |
[22:33] | because it wasn’t dark or sociopathic enough. | 原因是不够黑暗 不够反社会 |
[22:42] | It’s definitely been re-written. | 肯定被洗稿了 |
[22:45] | But this is my book. | 但这是我的书 |
[22:49] | – What do you want to do? – The only thing we can do. | -你想怎么办 -我们只能做一件事 |
[22:54] | I thought the Broterhood didn’t want my Boy In The River novel. | 我以为出版商不想要我的《河中男孩》 |
[22:56] | We didn’t, and we don’t. | 我们过去不想 现在也不想 |
[22:58] | Then what the hell is this? | 那这是什么 |
[23:00] | You really think I wouldn’t recognize my own story | 你真以为被人修改以后 |
[23:02] | after someone did a polish on it? | 我就认不出自己的故事了 |
[23:03] | Oh, you really should have had a lawyer | 你真应该请一个律师 |
[23:05] | take a much closer look at your contract, Mr. Jones. | 仔细地阅读你的合同 琼斯先生 |
[23:07] | You see, the Brotherhood owns everything you submit. | 兄弟出版社拥有你提交的所有作品 |
[23:11] | We kept the elements we liked, | 我们保留我们喜欢的元素 |
[23:13] | and then, let another ghost writer try their hand at it. | 然后让代笔作家去试写 |
[23:16] | Oh, yeah? Who? | 是吗 谁 |
[23:19] | Well, actually, all of your classmates collaborated on it. | 实际上 你全班同学都参与了 |
[23:32] | Archie, what are you doing here? | 亚奇 你来这干吗 |
[23:34] | I came to make sure you’re okay. | 我想确保你没事 |
[23:37] | I’m worried about you, Veronica. | 我担心你 维罗尼卡 |
[23:43] | What are you doing? Drinking at school, | 你在干什么 在学校喝酒 |
[23:45] | acting like this crazy party girl? | 表现得像疯狂的派对女孩 |
[23:48] | You’re pushing people away, Veronica. | 把别人推开 维罗尼卡 |
[23:50] | Tell me what’s really going on. | 告诉我到底是怎么回事 |
[23:57] | He’s dying, Archie. | 他要死了 亚奇 |
[23:59] | – Who is? – My dad. | -谁 -我爸爸 |
[24:02] | He’s been diagnosed with a debilitating disease, | 他被诊断出患有衰竭性疾病 |
[24:05] | and I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道怎么办 |
[24:08] | I feel… completely lost. | 我感到不知所措 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry, Veronica. | 我很难过 维罗尼卡 |
[24:23] | I know there’s not much that I can say, | 我知道我没有什么可说的 |
[24:29] | but one of the worst parts about my dad dying | 但我爸去世让我感到最难过的地方是 |
[24:34] | was that I was never able to say goodbye. | 我没来得及和他告别 |
[24:37] | Even in the months before, | 在他去世前几个月 |
[24:40] | I didn’t know what little time we had left. | 我不知道我们剩下的时间不多了 |
[24:41] | And I regret not spending more of it with him. | 我很遗憾没有花更多的时间陪他 |
[24:45] | I don’t know if I can sit by | 我不知道我能不能坐在旁边 |
[24:48] | and watch him waste away to nothing. | 看着他渐渐衰弱直至死亡 |
[24:51] | I don’t wanna see that. | 我不想经历这种折磨 |
[24:53] | Veronica, you’re the strongest person that I know. | 维罗尼卡 你是我认识的最坚强的人 |
[24:56] | And right now, you have to give some of that strength to your dad. | 现在 你必须给你爸爸一些力量 |
[25:00] | You know better than anyone how to get him fired up. | 你比任何人都知道怎样让他振作起来 |
[25:04] | That’s what he needs. | 那是他需要的 |
[25:20] | Happy Friday, you soul-sucking vampires. | 周五快乐 你们这些吸魂鬼 |
[25:23] | Good morning to you, too, mija. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[25:25] | Now, before you crawl back into your coffins for the day, | 在你们今天爬回棺材之前 |
[25:28] | I’ve got a little presentation I’ve been working on. | 我有一个小小的演讲 |
[25:31] | Red Raven’s newest ad campaign. | 红乌鸦最新的广告宣传活动 |
[25:37] | Consumers are now more interested in quality than name brands, | 和品牌相比 消费者如今更看重质量 |
[25:41] | which is why we conducted a blind taste test | 所以我们做了一个盲品测试 |
[25:43] | in which nine out of ten test subjects | 十名测试者中有九名 |
[25:47] | picked Red Raven rum over the competitors, | 认为红乌鸦朗姆酒优于竞品 |
[25:49] | Lodge Rum and Lodge Spiced Rum. | 洛奇朗姆酒和洛奇调味朗姆酒 |
[25:51] | As we like to say at Red Raven, quality always. | 正如我们红乌鸦喜欢说的 质量至上 |
[25:55] | And this is only the first wave. | 这还只是第一波宣传 |
[25:57] | We’ll be running print ads in the Riverdale Register, | 我们还会在河谷镇纪实新闻报 绿谷镇公报 |
[26:00] | The Greendale Gazette | 海边哨兵 |
[26:01] | and the Seaside Sentinel to start. | 等报刊上登平面广告 |
[26:04] | Mija, do you really think you’ll get the upper hand over me? | 亲爱的 你真的以为你会占我的上风吗 |
[26:10] | You’re a little specialty brand. | 你们是一个小众品牌 |
[26:13] | Oh, haven’t you heard? | 你还没听说吗 |
[26:15] | Cheryl’s already begun renovations on her family’s maple factory. | 谢丽尔已经开始翻新她家的枫糖厂 |
[26:19] | We’ll be producing 300% more maple rum by the end of the year. | 到今年年底 我们的枫糖朗姆酒产量将增加三倍 |
[26:26] | Well, then I only have one thing left to say. | 那我只有一件事可说了 |
[26:32] | Congratulations, mija. | 恭喜你 亲爱的 |
[26:37] | You have successfully awoken the dragon. | 你成功地唤醒了一条巨龙 |
[26:44] | Prepare to be eaten. | 等着被吃掉吧 |
[26:51] | What is wrong with you? Why would you intentionally provoke him? | 你怎么回事 你为什么要故意激怒他 |
[26:54] | You know how ill he is. | 你知道他病得多重 |
[26:55] | In times like these, | 越是这时候 |
[26:56] | family members should be supporting each other, | 家庭成员应该互相支持 |
[26:58] | not antagonizing one another. | 而非互相敌对 |
[27:00] | Seems to me that Daddy is doing just fine. | 在我看来爸爸就做得很好 |
[27:03] | Just one minor ad campaign, | 只是一个小小的推广活动 |
[27:05] | and he’s more fired up than he’s been in days. | 他就比之前振奋多了 |
[27:08] | So, don’t for a second think you understand Daddy better than me. | 所以 别以为你比我更了解爸爸 |
[27:12] | If anybody is going to save Daddy from this crippling disease, | 如果有人能把爸爸从重病中挽救过来 |
[27:15] | it’s going to be me, Veronica Lodge. | 那就是我 维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[27:20] | Now, stand back and watch, ladies. | 女士们 看好了 |
[27:22] | You might learn something. | 你们或许能学到点东西 |
[27:27] | I’ve been thinking about Mr. Chipping’s tie pin, Jug, | 我一直在想齐平先生的领带夹 猪头 |
[27:30] | and how Donna had it. | 它怎么会在唐娜手上 |
[27:31] | It doesn’t add up. | 这说不通 |
[27:33] | If the affair with Chipping was just another one of | 如果齐平的私情只是 |
[27:35] | Donna’s fabricated stories, | 唐娜编造故事之一 |
[27:37] | then how did she get it? | 那她是怎么得到它的 |
[27:38] | Let’s assume that someone else took Mr. Chipping’s tie pin. | 会不会是别人拿走了齐平先生的领带夹 |
[27:43] | Someone like Mr. DuPont? | 比如杜邦先生 |
[27:45] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[27:46] | It’s possible he gave it to Donna | 可能就是他给的唐娜 |
[27:47] | to add credibility to her story about them having an affair. | 用来增加故事的可信度 让人相信他们有私情 |
[27:50] | 齐平先生 自杀还是他杀 | |
[27:53] | And then, she would have the tie pin and the story | 这样她就同时掌握了 |
[27:55] | of the affair at the ready | 领带夹及其背后的私情故事 |
[27:56] | in case anyone got too close to the truth. | 以防有人太接近真相 |
[28:00] | That Mr. Chipping was driven to suicide by Mr. DuPont. | 真相就是 齐平先生的自杀是被杜邦先生逼的 |
[28:05] | It’s a theory, at any rate. | 至少是种理论 |
[28:08] | 与学生有私情 动机何在 唐娜 | |
[28:09] | I wanted to clear the air between us, Donna. | 我想消除我们之间的隔阂 唐娜 |
[28:13] | And hopefully resolve this whole Jughead witch hunt thing, | 希望能消除猪头莫须有的罪名 |
[28:16] | just the two of us. | 就咱俩 |
[28:22] | See, I think that you and Bret, Joan and Jonathan | 我觉得你和布雷特 琼和乔纳森 |
[28:27] | are just pawns | 只是被杜邦先生 |
[28:29] | being manipulated by Mr. DuPont, | 操纵着的爪牙 |
[28:31] | who, I think, is the real villain here. | 我想他才是罪魁祸首 |
[28:34] | I’m intrigued. Go on. | 有意思 继续说 |
[28:38] | I don’t think you had an affair with Chipping. | 我不认为你和齐平有染 |
[28:42] | If I’m right, and you didn’t, | 如果我是对的 你们没有私情 |
[28:46] | and DuPont somehow put you up to saying that you did, | 杜邦设法让你捏造事实 |
[28:51] | I implore you, come forward. | 我恳求你 站出来 |
[28:56] | Don’t let yourself be a victim of his machinations, Donna. | 别让自己成为他阴谋的牺牲品 唐娜 |
[29:04] | You think you’re close to the truth, don’t you? | 你不会以为你已经接近真相了吧 |
[29:07] | You and Jughead, teen detectives. | 你和猪头 少年侦探 |
[29:12] | Are we? | 不是吗 |
[29:13] | I guess we’ll see. | 我们走着瞧 |
[29:24] | Still working on that book, huh? | 还在写那本书吗 |
[29:27] | Well. | 好吧 |
[29:28] | I do hope you enjoy your last night in this room. | 我真希望你在这个房间的最后一晚过得愉快 |
[29:33] | You are so smug. It just hurts, Bret. | 你太得意忘形了 布雷特 我真受不了 |
[29:36] | You know, you don’t know what I’m going to say at the tribunal, | 你不知道我要在法庭上说什么 |
[29:38] | but I promise you it’s not just going to be about some short story | 但我向你保证我要说的不只是那个短篇故事 |
[29:41] | I didn’t plagiarize, Bret. | 不只是澄清我没有剽窃 布雷特 |
[29:43] | It’s going to be about everything that is going on here. | 我会揭露这里发生的一切 |
[29:47] | It’s going to be about Chipping, and Moose, and Quill and Skull, | 齐平 穆斯 羽骷社 |
[29:51] | and about my novel. | 还有我的小说 |
[29:52] | I’m going to let all these toxic little genies | 我要让所有这些妖魔鬼怪 |
[29:56] | out of their bottles. | 都现出原形 |
[29:57] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[29:59] | No, you’re not gonna say a damn thing. | 不 你一个字都不会说的 |
[30:03] | Do you know how I know? | 知道为什么吗 |
[30:04] | ‘Cause as it turns out, | 因为事实上 |
[30:06] | I do have a tape of you and Ponytail doing the nasty. | 我确实有你和马尾妹的不雅录像 |
[30:16] | And if you so much as utter a single j’accuse, | 你只要敢说出一条指控 |
[30:18] | I will release it wide. | 我就把它公之于众 |
[30:23] | You think blackmail is gonna stop me? | 你以为勒索就能阻止我 |
[30:25] | Yes. Because you’re a hopeless romantic. | 是啊 因为你是个无可救药的浪漫主义者 |
[30:29] | That tape might not hurt you, Jones, | 那盘录像带或许伤不到你 琼斯 |
[30:32] | but it will destroy Betty. | 但它会毁掉贝蒂 |
[30:34] | Something like that will haunt her for the rest of her life. | 这种事会让她一辈子不得安宁 |
[30:38] | So, what’s it gonna be? | 你会怎么做 |
[30:40] | You wanna continue this sad attempt at martyrdom? | 是继续这可悲的殉道 |
[30:43] | Or are you gonna protect the honor of your precious girlfriend? | 还是保护你宝贝女友的清誉 |
[31:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:16] | Something wrong, Arch? | 怎么了 亚奇 |
[31:24] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[31:26] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[31:27] | Well, Vic, my grandpa started this company, | 维克 我爷爷创立了这家公司 |
[31:29] | and my dad kept it going. | 我爸爸继承了它 |
[31:31] | It’s not gonna be sold on my watch. | 我不能眼睁睁看它被卖掉 |
[31:38] | Make no mistake, | 别搞错了 |
[31:39] | the stealing of another student’s work will not be tolerated | 在石墙预科学校 |
[31:43] | at Stonewall Prep. | 剽窃他人成果是不可容忍的 |
[31:45] | If the accusation is found to be true, | 如果指控属实 |
[31:48] | the penalty is immediate expulsion. | 处分是立即开除 |
[31:50] | But we’re going to give you a choice today, | 但我们今天法外开恩 |
[31:54] | one that you do not deserve. | 给你一个选择的机会 |
[31:56] | Nevertheless, you can either gracefully, quietly | 要么体面低调地 |
[32:02] | withdraw from Stonewall Prep, which will save yourself and us | 从石墙预科学校退学 挽救你自己和我们 |
[32:07] | the embarrassment of a hearing, | 于听证会的尴尬之中 |
[32:08] | or you can stay and fight the accusation of plagiarism | 要么就留下来在公众论坛上反驳剽窃的指控 |
[32:12] | in a public forum, where you could win, | 你可能会赢 |
[32:14] | but most likely, you’ll lose, | 但你更有可能输 |
[32:18] | tarnishing Stonewall’s name and destroying your future. | 玷污石墙的名誉 毁掉你的未来 |
[32:31] | I’ll leave. | 我走 |
[32:45] | What the hell happened in there, huh? | 刚才到底怎么事 |
[32:47] | I thought you were gonna bring down the temple, | 我以为你要大闹天宫 |
[32:49] | and instead you let them run roughshod all over you. | 你却任由他们仗势欺人 |
[32:51] | What choice did I have? | 我有什么选择 |
[32:52] | It’s not like you to walk away from a fight, | 临阵脱逃可不像你 |
[32:54] | a fight you could have won. | 你本可以赢的 |
[32:55] | You don’t know that. | 你不懂 |
[32:57] | You don’t know these people. | 你不了解这帮人 |
[32:59] | This game is fixed. It’s been fixed from the beginning. | 这个局是定死的 从一开始就定死了 |
[33:01] | There was no way I was winning that today. | 我今天不可能赢 |
[33:17] | How’s it looking, Mr. Lodge? | 怎么样 洛奇先生 |
[33:19] | Like it’s always been there. | 浑然一体 |
[33:21] | Vic let you keep the sign, huh? | 维克让你留着招牌 |
[33:23] | Uh, I didn’t end up selling the company. | 我没有卖掉公司 |
[33:26] | I couldn’t. | 我不舍得 |
[33:27] | I made Mr. Keller foreman. | 我让凯勒先生当了工头 |
[33:29] | He said he’d work on a reduced salary | 他说他愿意降薪 |
[33:30] | until we get a few more contracts coming in. | 等我们先接点活 |
[33:32] | Good. | 好 |
[33:34] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:40] | It was the sex tape, wasn’t it? | 是因为性爱录像带吧 |
[33:42] | Bret threatened to release it if you didn’t back off. | 如果你不让步 布雷特就把录像带公开 |
[33:44] | What does it matter, Betty? | 这有什么关系 贝蒂 |
[33:46] | To hell with Bret, to hell with this entire school. | 让布雷特见鬼去吧 让整个学校见鬼去吧 |
[33:49] | Couldn’t have been all bad, Forsythe. | 没这么惨吧 福赛斯 |
[33:51] | Yeah, we hope there aren’t any hard feelings. | 希望你别太难过 |
[33:55] | There’s a party tonight in the woods behind the school. | 今晚学校后面的树林里有个派对 |
[33:57] | – We’re celebrating the Ides of March. – You should come. | -我们要庆祝”弑父日” -你也来吧 |
[34:00] | One last hurrah before you pack up your things and are gone forever. | 收拾东西回家之前最后的狂欢 |
[34:03] | – You’re deranged. – We’ll be there. | -你们真是疯了 -我们会去的 |
[34:05] | – What? – One last hurrah. | -什么 -最后的狂欢 |
[34:08] | Great. And bring your friends, too. | 太好了 朋友也叫上 |
[34:10] | The more the merrier. | 越多越好 |
[34:16] | Like hell we’re going to that, Jug. | 我们才不会去呢 猪头 |
[34:18] | You trust me, right? | 你相信我吧 |
[34:20] | – Of course. Why? – I have a plan. | -当然 怎么了 -我有个计划 |
[34:23] | But first, I’m going to need to take care of that leverage | 但是我得先把布雷特手里的砝码拿回来 |
[34:25] | that Bret has over us, and then I will tell you everything. | 然后我会告诉你一切 |
[34:29] | It’s all gonna be okay, I promise. | 没事的 我保证 |
[34:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[34:38] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:53] | Penny for your thoughts. | 你在想什么 |
[34:59] | Ronnie, I won’t be able to walk with everyone at graduation. | 罗尼 我不能和大家一起参加毕业典礼了 |
[35:01] | What? | 什么 |
[35:05] | Mr. Honey told me on Monday. | 哈尼老师周一和我说的 |
[35:08] | I have a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[35:11] | Okay. | 你说 |
[35:14] | I’ll go to summer school for my diploma, | 我要上暑期班拿学位证 |
[35:16] | take a skip year, | 间隔一年 |
[35:17] | and apply to colleges for a spring semester. | 申请大学春季学期 |
[35:20] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:21] | That sounds like an outstanding plan, Archie. | 听起来很棒 亚奇 |
[35:38] | It’s Bee. | 是小贝 |
[35:40] | She’s inviting us to a Stonewall Prep party. | 她邀请我们去参加石墙预科学校的派对 |
[35:44] | – You wanna go? – Seriously? | -你想去吗 -不是吧 |
[35:47] | Those people suck. | 那些人太差劲了 |
[35:48] | Right you are, Archiekins, | 没错 小亚奇 |
[35:50] | but when’s the last time all four of us hung out together? | 但我们四个人上次一起出去玩是什么时候了 |
[35:55] | And we did vow to have more fun. | 我们发过誓要留下愉快的回忆 |
[36:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:32] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[36:34] | Looks like A Midsummer Night’s Dream | 这里像是《仲夏夜之梦》 |
[36:36] | had a baby with Euphoria. | 和《迷醉》生的孩子一样 |
[36:38] | Gotta hand it to these jerks, they know how to throw a party. | 不得不承认 这些混蛋很会办派对啊 |
[36:40] | You guys seen Jughead? | 你们看到猪头了吗 |
[36:41] | I said we’d meet up with him once we got here. | 我和他说 我们一到就去找他 |
[36:44] | I’m gonna do a lap, okay? See if I can find him. | 我去转一圈 看看能不能找到他 |
[36:46] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给 -谢谢 |
[36:49] | Wanna move closer to the fire? | 要离篝火近一点吗 |
[36:51] | I have a way more fun idea of how you could keep me warm. | 我有一个更有趣的点子来暖和身子 |
[36:55] | When’s the last time we made it in the woods? | 我们上次在树林做爱是什么时候了 |
[36:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[37:11] | 莎士比亚剧作《凯撒大帝》中 安东尼在凯撒葬礼上的演讲 此处利用谐音 将ears改为beers | |
[37:11] | Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your beers. | 朋友们 罗马人 同胞们 共同举杯 |
[37:31] | 莎士比亚剧作《凯撒大帝》中 安东尼对凯撒尸体的独白 | |
[37:31] | Oh, thou bleeding piece of earth. | 你这片血染的大地 |
[37:34] | What have we got here? | 这是谁 |
[37:36] | I knew you and Ponytail were into, um, some weird kinks, | 我知道你和马尾辫有些怪癖 |
[37:41] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[37:43] | I mean, what is this, Freaky Friday? | 你这是什么造型 《怪诞星期五》吗 |
[37:50] | Gentlemen, would you excuse us? | 先生们 失陪一下 |
[37:53] | Uh, the bunny and I have some unfinished business. | 我和这个小兔子有点事要处理 |
[38:03] | You wanna settle this? All right. | 你想做个了结 好吧 |
[38:09] | But not here. | 但这里不行 |
[38:12] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[39:09] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[39:14] | Oh, good, you made it. | 太好了 你来了 |
[39:16] | Yeah, I know Jughead didn’t speak up at his tribunal | 是的 我知道猪头在法庭上没有说出来 |
[39:20] | because Bret’s blackmailing him. | 是因为布雷特敲诈他 |
[39:23] | But I do not care what you do to me. | 但我不在乎你会对我做什么 |
[39:27] | So, what, you have a tape of me and Jughead? | 你有我和猪头的录像带又怎么样 |
[39:32] | I am the daughter of the Black Hood. | 我是黑兜帽的女儿 |
[39:35] | And it’s gonna take a lot more than that | 想让我和猪头不插手你的案子 |
[39:36] | to get me and Jughead off your case. | 光靠这点小伎俩可不够 |
[39:38] | I promise you, we are going to find out | 我向你保证 我们会查出 |
[39:43] | and expose all of your dirty secrets, | 并且揭发你所有的肮脏秘密 |
[39:47] | up to and including Chipping’s murder. | 包括齐平的谋杀案 |
[39:52] | Do you have anything to say about that? | 对于此事 你有什么要说的吗 |
[39:55] | Actually, I do. | 还真有 |
[39:57] | You see, I’ve been doing a little investigating of my own | 其实我也在进行调查 |
[40:02] | and I found out some fascinating things about you, Betty. | 我发现了一些关于你的趣事 贝蒂 |
[40:06] | I even took a field trip to Shankshaw Prison | 我甚至去肖申克监狱 |
[40:09] | to see your old friend Evelyn Evernever. | 见了你的老朋友 艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃 |
[40:14] | And you know what Evelyn told me? | 你知道艾芙琳跟我说了什么吗 |
[40:16] | The magic word. | 一句咒语 |
[40:19] | Oh, you mean “tangerine” repeated three times? | 你是说重复”橘子”三遍吗 |
[40:22] | Yeah, no, you’re a little late to that party, Donna. | 你现在知道的有点晚了 唐娜 |
[40:24] | Tangerine doesn’t work on me anymore. | 这个词对我没用了 |
[40:26] | No, she told me the other magic word. | 不 她告诉了我另一句咒语 |
[40:30] | The one that makes you fugue, | 会让你神游 |
[40:33] | and hurt the people who you love. | 伤害你所爱之人的咒语 |
[40:36] | You wanna hear it? | 你想听吗 |
[40:51] | Have you guys seen Betty and Jughead? | 你们看到贝蒂和猪头了吗 |
[40:53] | I think they went that way, | 他们好像去了那边 |
[40:55] | into the clearing behind those trees. | 那些树后面的空地 |
[41:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:26] | Oh, my God, Betty, what happened? | 天哪 贝蒂 怎么回事 |
[41:28] | Jug? Is he breathing? | 猪头 他还有呼吸吗 |
[41:38] | Started out like any other week. | 平凡的一周开始了 |
[41:40] | There’s no pulse. | 没有脉搏了 |
[41:41] | Who would’ve guessed that by Friday night… | 谁能猜到周五晚上 |
[41:43] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[41:46] | What did you do, Betty? | 你干了什么 贝蒂 |