时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Well, it finally happened. | 终于发生了 |
[00:04] | The moment we’ve all been waiting for. | 我们一直等待的时刻到了 |
[00:06] | A fire in the woods. | 围着林间篝火 |
[00:09] | Three friends in their underwear, covered in blood. | 三个朋友穿着内衣 浑身是血 |
[00:15] | My iconic beanie up in smoke. | 我标志性的帽子被付之一炬 |
[00:21] | Driving back to Riverdale, | 在开车回河谷镇的路上 |
[00:22] | they didn’t say one word to each other. | 他们一言不发 |
[00:26] | They should have. | 他们不该这样 |
[00:28] | They should’ve gotten their stories straight. | 他们应该统一口径 |
[00:37] | Mija? | 亲爱的 |
[00:39] | Que paso? | 怎么了 |
[00:40] | And where are your clothes? | 你的衣服呢 |
[00:47] | I got coaxed into an intense game of strip poker, | 我在石墙预科学校派对上 |
[00:51] | at that stupid Stonewall Prep party. | 被骗进了激烈的脱衣扑克游戏 |
[00:53] | Lost my shirt, as they say. | 彻彻底底输得精光 |
[00:59] | C’est la vie. | 这就是生活 |
[01:04] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[01:05] | What are you doing? It’s almost three o’clock in the morning. | 你在干什么 现在是凌晨三点 |
[01:08] | Why are you in your boxers? | 你怎么只穿了内裤 |
[01:12] | Everything’s okay, Mom. I was just at a, uh… | 没事 妈 我只是参加了 |
[01:15] | Stonewall party. We all went skinny-dipping. | 石墙预科学校派对 我们都去裸泳了 |
[01:17] | Some preppies stole our clothes as a prank. | 有几个预科生恶作剧 偷了我们的衣服 |
[01:20] | – What are you doing up? – I had insomnia. | -你怎么醒了 -失眠了 |
[01:24] | Are you okay? You look… | 你确定没事吗 你看起来 |
[01:28] | Yeah. No, everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[01:30] | I’m sorry it’s so late. I’m gonna go up to bed. | 抱歉回来这么晚 我马上睡觉 |
[01:44] | Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[01:45] | You better have a good explanation | 我因为你通宵没睡 |
[01:47] | for keeping me up till all hours of the night. | 你最好有个合理的解释 |
[01:49] | And why are you in your underwear? | 还有你为什么只穿了内衣 |
[01:51] | – I… – Is that blood on your bra? | -我 -你内衣上是血吗 |
[01:55] | No! Relax, it’s red wine. | 不是 别紧张 是红酒 |
[01:57] | Underage drinking in the middle of the night, half-naked– | 你一个未成年 竟然半夜饮酒还半裸 |
[02:00] | No, I wasn’t even drinking. | 不 我没有喝酒 |
[02:02] | I… went to a stupid Stonewall party | 我参加了一个无聊的石墙预科学校派对 |
[02:04] | that turned out to be toga-themed. | 结果是宽袍主题派对 |
[02:07] | Bret spilled a whole bottle of wine all over me, | 布雷特把一整瓶酒都洒我身上了 |
[02:09] | and I couldn’t stand the smell. | 我受不了那个味道 |
[02:10] | Okay, but I don’t understand. Where are your clothes? | 行吧 但是你的衣服呢 |
[02:13] | I put them in a sink to soak off, | 我把它们放到一个水池里泡着 |
[02:16] | and when I was leaving, I couldn’t find them. | 后来我离开的时候找不到了 |
[02:18] | Okay, that makes no sense. | 这根本说不通 |
[02:20] | So, Jughead couldn’t just lend you one of his grungy flannels? | 难道猪头就不能把他的破法兰绒衬衫借你一件 |
[02:25] | I’m tired, I need to wash up, and go to bed, okay? | 我很累 我需要洗漱上床 行吗 |
[02:29] | – What– – I’m sorry. | -什么 -对不起 |
[02:30] | Betty? | 贝蒂 |
[02:55] | That’s the thing about murder. | 谋杀就是这样 |
[02:57] | You’ve gotta have the stomach for it. | 你得有胆量才能面对 |
[03:01] | Especially if all signs point to you having committed it. | 尤其是当所有的证据都指向你时 |
[03:07] | Toga party, strip poker, and skinny-dipping. | 宽袍派对 脱衣扑克 裸泳 |
[03:10] | Those are three wildly different activities. | 这是三种截然不同的活动 |
[03:12] | If our parents compare notes, we could be in deep, deep trouble. | 如果我们的父母对口供 我们就麻烦大了 |
[03:16] | I panicked, Betty. | 我当时慌了 贝蒂 |
[03:17] | I blurted out the first thing that came to mind. | 我想到什么就脱口而出了 |
[03:19] | – Me too. – Me, three, but this is exactly the kind of mistake | -我也是 -我也是 但这恰恰是我们 |
[03:21] | we can’t afford to make. Charles made that abundantly clear. | 不能犯的错 查尔斯充分说明了这一点 |
[03:27] | I keep thinking | 我一直在想 |
[03:28] | we should’ve called someone other than Charles. | 我们当时应该给其他人打电话 |
[03:29] | No, Charles was the right call to make. | 不 打给查尔斯是完全正确的 |
[03:31] | – He’s had experience dealing with– – Bodies. | -他对这有经验 关于处理 -尸体 |
[03:34] | – Dead bodies. – As a matter of fact, yeah. He’s an expert. | -死尸 -没错 还是专家级别的 |
[03:37] | Without him, we would all be in jail right now. | 没有他 我们现在估计都进监狱了 |
[03:39] | For what? We didn’t do anything, did we? | 什么罪名 我们什么都没做 不是吗 |
[03:43] | Did we, Betty? | 不是吗 贝蒂 |
[03:46] | When Archie and I found you and Jughead– | 当我和亚奇找到你跟猪头时 |
[03:48] | I had just found Jughead, too. | 我也是刚刚才找到猪头 |
[03:49] | You were holding the rock. | 你正拿着那块石头 |
[03:51] | Yes, I… I picked up the rock. That was a stupid mistake. | 没错 我捡起了那块石头 那是个愚蠢的错误 |
[03:54] | I played right into their trap. | 我完全落入了他们的圈套 |
[03:57] | Those psychotic preppies are trying to frame us for murder. | 那些预科生疯了 想诬陷我们谋杀 |
[04:00] | Why us? They barely know us. | 为什么选我们 他们都不认识我们 |
[04:02] | Me, then. They’re trying to frame me for Jughead’s murder. | 那就是我 他们想诬陷我谋杀猪头 |
[04:05] | That has to have been their plan. | 他们的计划一定是这样 |
[04:06] | They wanted me to be caught, red-handed, | 他们希望我被抓住时 满手鲜血 |
[04:09] | standing over Jughead’s body, | 站在猪头的尸体旁边 |
[04:10] | with my DNA smeared all over everything. | 到处都留下我的DNA |
[04:13] | It’s the only thing that makes sense. | 只有这样才说得通 |
[04:18] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[04:21] | Okay, we have to be smart about this. | 我们得聪明点 |
[04:25] | We have to take them down. | 我们必须扳倒他们 |
[04:26] | We cannot let them get away with this, with what they’ve done. | 是他们干的 不能让他们侥幸逃脱 |
[04:29] | Betty, why would they want to murder Jughead? | 贝蒂 他们为什么要谋杀猪头 |
[04:31] | Maybe Jughead got closer to the truth | 猪头即将揭开齐平的死亡真相 |
[04:33] | about Chipping’s death than they liked, | 也许他们对此感到不满 |
[04:34] | or maybe… | 又或许 |
[04:37] | Maybe what? | 或许什么 |
[04:38] | Maybe this is just a game to them. | 或许这对他们来说只是游戏 |
[04:40] | This whole thing is a game | 整件事都是一场游戏 |
[04:42] | or an experiment to commit the perfect murder. | 或者是一场实验 只为完成一场完美谋杀 |
[04:45] | If it’s a game, then it’s a sick one. | 如果真是游戏 那真够变态的 |
[04:46] | Hey, guys. What’s up? | 各位好 |
[04:48] | – Can I join you? – Actually, Kev, | -我能坐下吗 -其实 凯文 |
[04:49] | we’re kind of in the middle of something right now. | 我们这会儿正忙着 |
[04:51] | Catch you later? | 待会见 |
[04:52] | Uh, yeah. Of course. | 好的 没问题 |
[04:55] | Archie, that was exactly the wrong thing to do. | 亚奇 这样做大错特错 |
[04:58] | We have to pretend to be normal. Everything is normal. | 我们必须假装正常 一切如常 |
[05:01] | Kev. Come back. Archie’s just kidding. | 凯文 回来 亚奇只是开玩笑 |
[05:05] | – Right, Arch? – Yeah. Sorry, Kev. My bad. | -对吧 亚奇 -对 抱歉凯文 我不对 |
[05:08] | All good. | 没关系 |
[05:11] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们刚在聊什么呢 |
[05:13] | – Seems intense. – No. | -看起来很紧张 -没有 |
[05:14] | Nope. Nothing. | 没有的事 |
[05:15] | How’s everything going with the musical? | 音乐剧的事怎么样了 |
[05:17] | Have you decided what you’re doing? | 你决定好要写什么了吗 |
[05:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:27] | Oh, good. Archie, you’re home. | 太好了 亚奇 你回来了 |
[05:29] | Remember my friend from Sarah Florence, | 记得我在莎拉·佛罗伦萨大学的朋友吗 |
[05:30] | Brooke Rivers? | 布鲁克·里弗斯 |
[05:31] | And from the Naval Academy, right? | 来自海军学院 对吧 |
[05:33] | – Nice to see you again, Counselor Rivers. – Yeah. | -很高兴又见面了 里弗斯顾问 -我也是 |
[05:36] | So, Brooke was just in town for a visit, and we were catching up, | 布鲁克来看我 我们正在叙旧 |
[05:40] | and of course, I told her about your situation. | 当然我也说了你的近况 |
[05:44] | What situation? | 什么近况 |
[05:45] | Oh, with school and colleges. | 就是高中学业 申请大学什么的 |
[05:48] | And she thought– Well, we thought, | 然后她认为 其实是我们认为 |
[05:50] | that we might have an idea. | 我们也许有个办法 |
[05:52] | Archie, I was talking with your mom, | 亚奇 我们刚才聊到 |
[05:54] | and I was telling her how impressed I was with you | 去年我们见面后 |
[05:56] | when we met last year. | 我对你印象颇深 |
[05:57] | Really? Even though I passed out and fell flat on my face | 真的吗 即使我在表演赛前就昏过去了 |
[06:00] | before the exhibition match? | 还败得一塌糊涂吗 |
[06:02] | People can be taught to know their limits. | 你能教会别人认识自己的极限 |
[06:04] | They can’t be taught gumption and fortitude. | 却教不会勇气和胆量 |
[06:08] | That’s what I see in you. | 我看中的就是那些 |
[06:09] | That’s why I’d be willing to | 因此我愿意 |
[06:10] | recommend you to the Commandant for the Naval Academy. | 向海军学院的院长推荐你 |
[06:13] | If you’re interested. | 如果你感兴趣 |
[06:15] | The Naval Academy? | 海军学院 |
[06:16] | It’s a long shot, but it could be a path forward. | 机会渺茫 但算是一条出路 |
[06:19] | Assuming you’d want it, Archie. | 如果你想的话 亚奇 |
[06:20] | Sure, Mom. Yeah, that sounds great. | 当然 妈 听上去不错 |
[06:23] | Thank you, Counselor Rivers. | 谢谢 里弗斯顾问 |
[06:28] | Would you like to join us? | 想一起喝茶吗 |
[06:29] | Uh, I think I’m gonna go for a run, actually. | 其实 我想去跑会步 |
[06:32] | Thanks again. | 再次感谢 |
[06:44] | Hermanita. | 妹妹 |
[06:46] | You’re just in time. | 你来得正好 |
[06:49] | No offense, Hermosa, | 无意冒犯 埃尔莫萨 |
[06:50] | but I am not in the mood | 但我没心情 |
[06:51] | to pretend like I can stomach your antics. | 假装能忍受你的虚情假意 |
[06:55] | Veronica… honey, why don’t you take a seat. | 维罗尼卡 亲爱的 你先坐吧 |
[06:58] | We’ve got something important to discuss. | 我们有重要的事商量 |
[07:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | Mija, I’ve decided to update my will. | 亲爱的 我决定更新我的遗嘱 |
[07:14] | Your will? | 你的遗嘱 |
[07:17] | And, let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[07:19] | this was Hermosa’s idea? | 这是埃尔莫萨的主意 |
[07:21] | Me? | 我吗 |
[07:22] | And why would you think that? | 你为什么这么想 |
[07:24] | Oh, I don’t know, maybe because | 我说不好 也许因为 |
[07:25] | you always seem to show up when it suits you. | 你总是在对你有利的时候出现 |
[07:27] | And you’re so much better? | 那你就比我强吗 |
[07:29] | Changing your name, deliberately undermining Papi’s rum business. | 改名字 故意破坏爸爸的朗姆酒生意 |
[07:33] | As usual, you have no idea what the hell you’re talking about, | 一如既往地 你根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[07:36] | so why don’t you sink back | 那不如你就滚回 |
[07:37] | to whatever Florida swamp you crawled– | 弗罗里达的猪窝吧 |
[07:38] | Basta! Enough. | 够了 别吵了 |
[07:41] | I’m the one who wanted this. | 是我自己想更新的 |
[07:43] | As a precaution. | 预防措施 |
[07:45] | Just in case. | 以防万一 |
[07:48] | It’s a normal thing. People do this. | 这很正常 大家都这样 |
[07:53] | “Normal”? | “正常” |
[08:00] | Are we really going to play this game? | 我们真的要这么玩吗 |
[08:02] | Are you seriously going to pretend like this is normal? | 你们真的打算假装这很正常吗 |
[08:05] | – Veronica– – No, Mom, I’m sorry. | -维罗尼卡 -不 妈妈 抱歉 |
[08:07] | But I can’t take this. There’s only so much pretending I can do. | 但我受够了 我只能装腔作势到此了 |
[08:14] | You really want me to sign off on your will, Daddy? | 你真的希望我认可你的遗嘱吗 爸爸 |
[08:18] | Don’t you think you should’ve been honest with me first? | 你不觉得首先你该对我坦诚点吗 |
[08:22] | About what everyone in this room knows is happening, | 关于这屋子里 所有人都知道正在发生的事 |
[08:25] | even if they’re too scared to talk about it? | 即使大家都怕得不敢说 |
[08:33] | There. That’s what I think about your will. | 好了 这就是我对你遗嘱的看法 |
[08:50] | Mr. Jones? Hey, it’s Betty. | 琼斯先生 我是贝蒂 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry to bother you, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[08:53] | but I haven’t heard from Jug all morning, | 但我一早上都没猪头的消息 |
[08:55] | and I’m starting to get a little worried. | 我有点担心 |
[08:56] | Have you talked to him? | 你跟他联系过吗 |
[09:00] | Just at the party last night. | 从昨晚派对结束后 |
[09:05] | The only thing I can think of is that he went somewhere to write. | 我唯一能想到的就是他去哪写作了 |
[09:08] | I know he had to finish a draft of his novel. | 我知道他要赶稿小说 |
[09:11] | No. You know what, | 不 这样吧 |
[09:12] | I can go to Stonewall Prep and see if he’s there. | 我去石墙预科学校看看他在不在 |
[09:14] | I have to pick up some stuff I left in his room anyway. | 反正我也要去他房间拿落下的东西 |
[09:19] | Thanks, Mr. Jones. I’ll do the same. | 谢谢 琼斯先生 我也是 |
[09:21] | I’ll let you know if I hear anything. | 有情况我会告诉你 |
[09:27] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[09:28] | Very convincing. | 令人信服 |
[09:30] | You did exactly what you’d do | 这正是 |
[09:31] | if you hadn’t heard from Jughead for a few hours. | 你在几小时没有猪头消息后会做的事 |
[09:35] | Are you ready to go into the lion’s den? | 你准备好入虎穴了吗 |
[09:37] | I think so. | 准备好了 |
[09:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:40] | In any case, here’s the bug. | 不管怎样 窃听器给你 |
[09:43] | And remember, besides planting it, our goal is to– | 记住 除了放置窃听器 我们的目标是 |
[09:47] | Find out what they know, | 查出他们知道什么 |
[09:48] | what they think happened, | 他们以为发生了什么 |
[09:50] | and what they thought was going to happen. | 和他们认为之后会发生什么 |
[09:56] | Ponytail, what’s up? | 马尾辫 怎么了 |
[09:57] | Hi. I haven’t heard from Jughead today. | 我今天没收到猪头的消息 |
[10:00] | I wanted to know if you guys had seen him. | 我想问问你们有没有见过他 |
[10:01] | No, not since the party. | 没 派对后就没见过 |
[10:02] | Not since the two of you walked off into the woods together. | 就是你俩一起离开进入树林以后 |
[10:05] | We didn’t do that. | 我们没有 |
[10:07] | You and I went into the woods together, Donna. | 是你和我一起进了树林 唐娜 |
[10:10] | Did we? | 是吗 |
[10:11] | All I remember is, | 我只记得 |
[10:13] | you met up with Jughead and peeled off together, hand in hand. | 你跟猪头见了面 手牵手一起走了 |
[10:18] | That didn’t happen. | 那没发生 |
[10:21] | It did. | 发生了 |
[10:23] | Maybe you don’t remember because… | 也许你不记得 因为 |
[10:25] | you were pretty drunk. | 你喝得烂醉 |
[10:27] | I’m surprised you didn’t black out. | 我很惊讶你没有晕过去 |
[10:29] | Or did you black out? | 还是说你晕过去了 |
[10:32] | No. I was fully conscious the entire time. | 不 我一直都很清醒 |
[10:36] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[10:37] | Because your friend Evelyn Evernever | 因为你的朋友艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃 |
[10:40] | said you have a history of blacking out… | 说你以前经常失去意识 |
[10:46] | and doing terrible things. | 然后会做一些可怕的事 |
[10:50] | Bret, how about you? | 布雷特 那你呢 |
[10:52] | Did you and Jug have any interesting chats at the party? | 你和猪头在派对上聊了什么有趣的事吗 |
[10:55] | Oh, no, not really. | 没 没有 |
[10:56] | Forsythe was in a mood, more than usual. | 福赛斯的心情比平时暴躁 |
[10:58] | He had a bunny mask on. | 他戴了兔子面具 |
[10:59] | Last thing I remember… | 我最后只记得 |
[11:02] | was him saying that he was gonna meet up with you in the woods, | 他说他约了你在树林里见面 |
[11:04] | which, I assume, happened. | 我想你们确实见面了 |
[11:06] | It didn’t. | 没有 |
[11:07] | He did say he wanted to talk to you, though. | 但他倒是说过想和你谈谈 |
[11:10] | So, Betty, are you saying | 所以贝蒂 你是说 |
[11:12] | you and Jughead didn’t meet up in the woods? | 你和猪头没在树林里见面吗 |
[11:14] | Yeah, that’s exactly what I’m saying. | 没错 我正是这么说的 |
[11:16] | I’m saying you and I went into the woods together. | 我是说我和你一起去了树林 |
[11:19] | And then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[11:23] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[11:26] | If you’re that worried about Jughead, | 如果你这么担心猪头 |
[11:27] | maybe you should call the police. | 也许你应该打电话报警 |
[11:29] | Oh, I already told his father, the Sheriff. So he’s aware. | 我告诉了他父亲 也就是警长 他已经知道了 |
[11:33] | – Interesting. – Shut up, Bret. | -有意思 -闭嘴 布雷特 |
[11:35] | Well, I’m sure he’ll turn up. | 我相信他会出现的 |
[11:38] | But let us know if you hear anything. | 但是一有消息 请通知我们 |
[11:40] | Will do. | 好的 |
[11:45] | Oh, and, Betty… | 贝蒂 |
[11:47] | let us know if you remember whatever happened | 如果你想起失去知觉后发生的事 |
[11:49] | when you blacked out. | 记得通知我们 |
[11:58] | Watch where you’re going. | 看路 |
[12:00] | Yeah, back at ya. | 你才应该看路 |
[12:06] | My dad made out a will, | 我爸立了遗嘱 |
[12:08] | and he still refuses to admit that he’s sick. | 但他还是不愿意承认自己生病了 |
[12:12] | My mom wants to ship me off to the Navy. | 我妈想送我去入伍当海军 |
[12:15] | – What? – And I don’t even care, Ronnie. | -什么 -我根本不在乎 罗尼 |
[12:18] | – All I can think about is– – I know. | -我一心想的只有 -我知道 |
[12:20] | Betty. | 贝蒂 |
[12:23] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[12:26] | That’s kind of why I texted you, Archie. | 所以我发短信给你 亚奇 |
[12:29] | Why was Betty holding the rock? | 贝蒂为什么拿着石头 |
[12:32] | – Because she picked it up. – Why? | -因为是她捡起来的 -为什么 |
[12:35] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要捡起来 |
[12:36] | She knows about fingerprints and DNA. | 她了解指纹和DNA |
[12:38] | What do you think happened? | 你觉得发生了什么 |
[12:40] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 我不知道 也许 |
[12:42] | she had an episode. | 她发作了 |
[12:44] | Ronnie, come on. | 罗尼 不是吧 |
[12:45] | Archie, you didn’t see her | 亚奇 你没看过她 |
[12:47] | sophomore year with Chuck Clayton in the hot tub. | 高二那年和查克·克莱顿在按摩浴缸里 |
[12:50] | She went full Sybil. | 她像着了魔似的 |
[12:51] | She thought she was Polly and Chuck was Jason, | 她觉得自己是波莉 而查克是杰森 |
[12:54] | and, I swear, for a minute there… | 我发誓 有一秒钟 |
[12:57] | I thought she was going to drown him. | 我以为她要把他淹死 |
[12:58] | It was terrifying. | 太吓人了 |
[12:59] | And even more terrifying was that the next day, | 更吓人的是第二天 |
[13:03] | she didn’t even remember it. It was like she blacked out. | 她完全不记得 就像是断片了一样 |
[13:05] | That was Chuck Clayton, this is Jughead. | 以前是查克·克莱顿 现在是猪头 |
[13:06] | She… She would never. | 她绝对不会这么做的 |
[13:08] | What if she didn’t know she was doing it? | 如果她当时没有意识呢 |
[13:10] | We saw her, Archie. | 我们看到她了 亚奇 |
[13:13] | With the rock… | 拿着石头 |
[13:15] | covered in blood. | 满身是血 |
[13:23] | Hello, Evelyn. | 你好啊 艾芙琳 |
[13:24] | It’s nice to see you again, Betty. | 很高兴又见到你 贝蒂 |
[13:27] | So, tell me, what can I do for you this time? | 告诉我 这次我能帮你什么 |
[13:39] | Did a girl named Donna Sweett come and visit you, | 有个叫唐娜·斯威特的石墙预科学校女生 |
[13:42] | from Stonewall Prep? | 来找过你吗 |
[13:44] | She did. | 有 |
[13:45] | She asked me about your time at the Farm. | 她问我你在农场的经历 |
[13:50] | Donna said you told her about some post-hypnotic suggestion | 唐娜说 你告诉她我会很容易 |
[13:54] | that I would be susceptible to. | 受到催眠和暗示的影响 |
[13:56] | What, like some… | 什么 比如某句 |
[13:58] | magic word… | 咒语 |
[14:00] | that would cause you to fugue in such an extreme way | 会让你以极端的方式神游 |
[14:03] | that you could hurt someone you love and not remember it? | 以至于伤害你所爱的人却不记得吗 |
[14:08] | I mean… | 应该 |
[14:10] | I guess it’s possible. | 有可能吧 |
[14:15] | But what specifically is bothering you, Betty? | 但是真正令你困扰的是什么 贝蒂 |
[14:19] | I can tell something is. | 我可以看出有事困扰着你 |
[14:34] | I went to a party last night. | 昨晚我去参加了一个派对 |
[14:39] | And I think I blacked out. | 我想我失去意识了 |
[14:45] | – And I wanna know– – What you’re capable of. | -我想知道 -你能做出的事 |
[14:48] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:50] | Come on, Betty. You already know. | 拜托 贝蒂 你已经知道了 |
[14:54] | And, besides, | 而且 |
[14:56] | I actually have a question for you. | 我有个问题要问你 |
[15:00] | How’s Jughead doing these days? | 猪头最近怎么样 |
[15:08] | Go to hell, Evelyn. | 去死吧 艾芙琳 |
[15:10] | Oh, I’m already in hell, Betty. | 我已经身处地狱了 贝蒂 |
[15:13] | This is hell. | 这里就是地狱 |
[15:16] | And soon you’re gonna be here, too, | 很快你也会进来 |
[15:18] | ’cause they’re saving a cell for you on murderers’ row | 因为他们给你留了间杀人犯牢房 |
[15:21] | down the hall from Old Sparky, | 和电椅在同一条走廊 |
[15:22] | where they keep all the boyfriend killers. | 那里关着的都是男友谋杀犯 |
[15:41] | Hey, where’d you go after Stonewall? | 石墙之后你去哪了 |
[15:45] | Just made a pit stop at Pop’s. | 去老爹快餐店上个了厕所 |
[15:49] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[15:51] | Yeah, I’m fine. Have you heard anything interesting? | 我没事 你听到什么有价值的消息了吗 |
[15:54] | No. Nothing. | 没 什么都没有 |
[15:56] | Bret’s just been monologuing | 布雷特半个小时以来 |
[15:57] | about his new Rolex for the last 30 minutes. | 一直不停地讲他的新劳力士手表 |
[16:00] | Okay, we need to do something that rattles them. | 我们要做点什么吓唬一下他们 |
[16:02] | That forces them to make a mistake, | 这样会逼他们露出马脚 |
[16:05] | or to say something… | 或是透露点什么 |
[16:07] | incriminating. | 犯罪证据 |
[16:15] | – Hey, how was your run? – Yeah, it was good. | -跑得怎么样 -挺好 |
[16:19] | Listen, I’m sorry if I just sprang that on you. | 很抱歉 突然告诉你那件事 |
[16:23] | What, the Naval Academy? | 什么 海军学院 |
[16:26] | It’s fine, Mom. | 没事 妈妈 |
[16:27] | Good. Um, because there’s something else | 那就好 因为另外还有一件事 |
[16:31] | that I need to talk to you about. | 我要跟你说 |
[16:34] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[16:37] | Brooke’s not just my friend. | 布鲁克不只是我的朋友 |
[16:39] | She’s… | 她还是 |
[16:41] | my girlfriend. | 我的女朋友 |
[16:43] | – Your what? – We hadn’t really been close since college. | -你的什么 -大学毕业后我们没怎么联系 |
[16:46] | And then we reconnected after her husband died in Afghanistan, | 但她丈夫死于阿富汗后 我们又联系上了 |
[16:50] | which was really hard on her. | 她丈夫去世让她很难过 |
[16:51] | And at first, I just thought I was comforting her, and then… | 一开始我只是想安慰她 然后 |
[16:56] | I don’t know… It just happened. | 我不知道 就这样了 |
[16:58] | I don’t want there to be any secrets between us, Archie. | 我不希望我们之间有任何秘密 亚奇 |
[17:02] | I hope you’re okay with it. | 希望你能接受 |
[17:03] | – Are you? – Yeah, Mom. | -能吗 -可以 妈妈 |
[17:06] | I mean, I’m not gonna lie, I’m a little surprised– – | 我不想撒谎 我是有点吃惊 |
[17:10] | Hey, Mrs. Andrews. | 你好 安德鲁斯夫人 |
[17:12] | Archie, do you have a second? | 亚奇 能和你说句话吗 |
[17:14] | Yeah, totally. | 当然 |
[17:16] | – We’ll talk more later, Mom? Cool? – Yeah. | -妈 我们晚点再说好吗 -好的 |
[17:18] | Nice to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[17:24] | I need your help with something. | 我需要你帮点忙 |
[17:26] | Of course. Anything, Betty. | 当然 随便什么忙 贝蒂 |
[17:28] | I need you to go to Stonewall and start a fight with Bret. | 我要你去石墙 和布雷特打一架 |
[17:31] | What? I thought we were supposed to be laying low, acting normal. | 什么 我以为我们应该低调 假装正常 |
[17:35] | We are. Going to Stonewall Prep | 是啊 去石墙预科 |
[17:37] | is exactly what Archie Andrews would do | 恰恰是亚奇·安德鲁斯会干的事 |
[17:39] | in retaliation for what they did to Jughead. | 报复他们对猪头的所作所为 |
[17:41] | What would it even accomplish? | 这么做有什么用呢 |
[17:42] | Besides revenge for Jughead, it would get them talking. | 除了为猪头报仇 还能让他们开口 |
[17:46] | We know it was them. We just need proof. | 我们知道是他们 我们只需要证据 |
[17:48] | Do we know it was them? | 我们知道是他们吗 |
[17:50] | I mean, we didn’t see them. | 我们并没有看见 |
[17:52] | Of course it was them. Who else would it have been? | 当然是他们 还会是谁 |
[18:00] | Bret! | 布雷特 |
[18:03] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[18:08] | What did you do to Jughead? | 你对猪头做了什么 |
[18:10] | Nothing, you plebe. Now, get away– | 没做什么 你这个军校新生 马上滚开 |
[18:15] | The hell you didn’t. Admit it! | 没做才见鬼 承认吧 |
[18:17] | You killed Jughead. You killed my best friend. | 你杀了猪头 你杀了我最好的朋友 |
[18:22] | Archie, you’re done! | 亚奇 你完了 |
[18:24] | I called campus security. They’re on their way. | 我打电话给学校警卫了 他们马上就到 |
[18:26] | I suggest you go, or the police will be next. | 我建议你走 否则我就报警了 |
[18:31] | Don’t kid yourself, Elmo. | 别自欺欺人了 艾尔莫 |
[18:33] | You and I both know who killed Jughead. | 你我都知道谁杀了猪头 |
[18:36] | It was Betty. Don’t let her drag you down with her. | 是贝蒂 别让她把你也拖下水 |
[18:49] | What the hell was that about, Bret? | 这是怎么回事 布雷特 |
[18:51] | That red-headed lout accosted me out of nowhere. | 那个红头发的傻瓜不知道从哪儿冒出来质问我 |
[18:53] | Wanted me to confess to offing Forsythe. | 想让我承认杀了福赛斯 |
[18:56] | The irony being, of course, | 当然 讽刺的是 |
[18:58] | that we know who Forsythe’s murderer is. | 我们知道谁才是谋杀福赛斯的凶手 |
[19:02] | Ponytail herself. | 马尾妹自己 |
[19:05] | Betty, Betty, Betty, how stupid do you think we are? | 贝蒂 贝蒂 贝蒂 你以为我们有多蠢呢 |
[19:10] | Planting bugs like a rank amateur? | 像个外行一样装窃听器 |
[19:12] | Sending a bull into a china shop. | 隔山买老牛 不知轻重 |
[19:15] | You’re gonna seriously have to up your game | 想跟我们玩 |
[19:17] | if this is gonna be any fun for us. | 你还差得远 |
[19:21] | Bye for now. | 再见 |
[19:24] | They are so infuriating! | 太气人了 |
[19:26] | It’s okay. They’re smart. | 没事 他们很聪明 |
[19:29] | We just have to be smarter. | 我们只需要更聪明 |
[19:36] | Archie? | 亚奇 |
[19:39] | Archie. | 亚奇 |
[19:40] | I just got off the phone with the headmaster at Stonewall Prep. | 我刚和石墙预科的校长通完电话 |
[19:44] | He said that there was an incident at the dorm. | 他说宿舍里发生了一起事故 |
[19:46] | Apparently, you attacked a student? | 显然 你打了一个学生 |
[19:49] | It was that douchebag Bret. | 是那个混蛋布雷特 |
[19:51] | – He had it coming to him. – Archie, what is going on with you? | -他自找的 -亚奇 你怎么回事 |
[19:54] | Are you upset with me? | 你在生我的气吗 |
[19:56] | – About Brooke? – What? No. | -因为布鲁克 -什么 不是 |
[19:58] | No, Mom, of course not. | 不是 妈妈 当然不是 |
[19:59] | Well, then can you tell me what’s wrong? | 那你告诉我 怎么回事 |
[20:01] | It’s incredibly complicated. | 事情很复杂 |
[20:03] | I know I’m not your father. | 我知道我不是你父亲 |
[20:05] | But you can tell me what is happening in your life. | 但你可以告诉我 发生了什么事 |
[20:08] | You just need to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[20:10] | Let me in, and I will help you. | 对我坦白 我会帮你的 |
[20:17] | Mom– | 妈妈 |
[20:23] | Hello? | 喂 |
[20:24] | Stop talking, Archie. | 别说了 亚奇 |
[20:26] | Don’t say another word. | 别再说一个字了 |
[20:28] | Tell your mom that everything’s fine, | 告诉你妈妈没事 |
[20:30] | but that you have to go. | 但你得走了 |
[20:32] | Say it’s about Veronica. | 告诉她是维罗尼卡的事 |
[20:35] | Just end the conversation before you say something stupid. | 结束谈话 免得你说蠢话 |
[20:38] | Do it. Now. | 现在就做 |
[20:44] | I understand, Veronica. I’ll be right over. | 我知道了 维罗尼卡 我马上过来 |
[20:47] | – That was Veronica. Look, I have to– – You have to go. | -是维罗尼卡 我要 -你要走了 |
[20:50] | You always have to go. | 你总是要走 |
[20:52] | You’re avoiding me, Archie. | 你在回避我 亚奇 |
[20:53] | I’m sorry, Mom, it’s just… | 对不起 妈妈 只是 |
[20:56] | Ronnie asked me not to say anything, but her dad is sick. | 罗尼让我不要透漏 她爸爸病了 |
[20:59] | Like, really, really sick. | 病得很重 |
[21:00] | Oh, my God. With what? | 我的天啊 什么病 |
[21:02] | It’s some muscular thing. I’m not sure exactly. | 跟肌肉有关 具体我也不确定 |
[21:04] | Ronnie’s really upset, so I haven’t asked her too many questions. | 罗尼非常沮丧 所以我没问太多 |
[21:07] | But that’s no excuse to disrespect you. I’m so sorry. | 但我也不能因此不尊重你 很对不起 |
[21:11] | I’ll make it up to you, I promise. | 我保证会弥补的 |
[21:18] | Elizabeth, can you come here for a moment? | 伊丽莎白 你能过来一下吗 |
[21:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[21:29] | I got to admit, it was Jellybean’s idea. | 我得说 这是糖豆的主意 |
[21:31] | We’ve been calling Jug’s phone. Of course, no answer. | 我们打猪头的电话 当然没有回应 |
[21:34] | It’s been going straight to voicemail. | 都直接转到了语音信箱 |
[21:35] | But then Jellybean said that… | 但是糖豆说 |
[21:38] | That we should try to track it. That there’s a way to, uh… | 我们应该追踪手机信号 我们可以 |
[21:41] | To ping a lost phone, so we did that. | 定位丢失的手机 于是我们试了一下 |
[21:44] | And sure enough, it started to… to ping. | 最后定位到了手机 |
[21:49] | Where was it? | 在哪里 |
[21:55] | In your jacket. | 在你的外套口袋里 |
[21:58] | So I guess I’m wondering, Betty… | 我想知道 贝蒂 |
[22:01] | What the hell are you doing with my missing son’s phone? | 你为什么拿着我失踪儿子的手机 |
[22:11] | Well, Elizabeth? | 伊丽莎白 |
[22:13] | Explain yourself. | 解释一下 |
[22:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:18] | The night of the party, | 派对那晚 |
[22:20] | Jughead was talking about | 猪头提到 |
[22:23] | losing his phone. He thought he had lost it in the woods, | 他丢了手机 他以为是丢在了树林里 |
[22:26] | but I reminded him | 但是我提醒他 |
[22:27] | that he had just left it here to charge before the party. | 他在派对之前把手机留在这里充电 |
[22:30] | It was dead, so we plugged it in to charge it. | 他的手机没电了 所以放在这里充电 |
[22:34] | And when we left for the party, we must’ve forgot about it. | 我们去派对时忘了带走 |
[22:37] | Forgot about it? All this time? | 忘记了 忘了这么长时间吗 |
[22:39] | – Yeah. – How did it get into your jacket? | -对 -它为什么在你的外套口袋里 |
[22:41] | I must’ve picked it up at some point. | 肯定是什么时候随手放进去了 |
[22:44] | “At some point”? | “什么时候” |
[22:46] | Elizabeth, Jughead is missing, you have his phone. | 伊丽莎白 猪头失踪了 你拿着他的手机 |
[22:49] | You didn’t think it was worth mentioning to anyone? | 你不觉得应该告诉大家吗 |
[22:51] | I don’t know what to tell you, Mom. | 我不知道怎么跟你说 妈 |
[22:53] | I’m worried, okay? | 我很担心 好吗 |
[22:55] | This is the longest Jughead and I have ever gone without talking, | 我和猪头从来没有这么长时间没说过话 |
[22:57] | even when we’ve been in a fight. | 哪怕是我们吵架的时候 |
[22:59] | So, please forgive me if I’m not 100% lucid about this. | 所以原谅我现在做不到完全清醒 |
[23:08] | I think we should declare Jughead a missing person, Mr. Jones. | 我们应该把猪头上报为失踪人口 琼斯先生 |
[23:12] | Can you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[23:16] | I’m losing my mind here. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[23:20] | So that’s where Jughead’s phone was? | 猪头的手机在这里 |
[23:22] | The preppies must have snuck it into my pocket | 那几个预科生一定是趁着我在石墙时 |
[23:25] | when I was at Stonewall. | 把手机偷偷放在我的口袋里 |
[23:26] | – To make you look guilty? – Exactly. | -以此来栽赃给你 -没错 |
[23:28] | You know what? Joan bumped into me as I was leaving. | 我离开的时候琼撞了我一下 |
[23:32] | That’s probably when it happened. | 可能就是那时候放进来的 |
[23:34] | God! This… this was a move, okay? | 这都是他们设计好的 |
[23:36] | Just like everything else that they do. | 就和他们做的其他事一样 |
[23:38] | 懦夫游戏 两个人面对面互相直视 先眨眼的一方失败 | |
[23:38] | They are treating this like a game of Chicken, | 他们把这当成了一场懦夫游戏 |
[23:41] | and they’re enjoying it. | 而且还乐在其中 |
[23:42] | But I am not about to blink. Are you? | 但是我不会认输 你们呢 |
[23:52] | Veronica. | 维罗尼卡 |
[23:57] | Daddy. | 老爸 |
[24:02] | Where are Mom and Hermosa? | 妈妈和埃尔莫萨呢 |
[24:03] | I sent them to the club. | 我让她们去俱乐部了 |
[24:14] | Mija, I’m sorry. | 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[24:20] | You deserve to hear the truth from me. | 我应该亲口告诉你实情 |
[24:25] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没有告诉我 |
[24:33] | I didn’t want the pity. | 我不想让你可怜我 |
[24:38] | I didn’t want you to see me as weak… | 我不想让你觉得我很懦弱 |
[24:41] | ever. | 永远不要 |
[24:43] | Daddy… | 老爸 |
[24:46] | All I want is to be a source of strength for you. | 我只是想给你带来力量 |
[24:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[24:58] | And we’re going to fight our way through this. | 我们会挺过去的 |
[25:05] | Together. | 我们一起 |
[25:08] | What can I do? | 我能做点什么 |
[25:10] | Well… | 好吧 |
[25:18] | It would give me peace of mind… | 我会安心一些 如果 |
[25:23] | if you’d just try to get along with Hermosa. | 如果你能和埃尔莫萨好好相处 |
[25:26] | I mean, she’s your family. | 她是你的家人 |
[25:29] | Sisters. | 你们是姐妹 |
[25:32] | Okay, Daddy. | 好 老爸 |
[25:36] | I’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[25:56] | Mr. Jones, is everything okay? | 琼斯先生 一切都还好吗 |
[25:58] | I don’t know yet, Betty, but I got a lead. | 我不知道 贝蒂 但是有了条线索 |
[26:00] | I, uh… | 我 |
[26:03] | I just got a call from a hiker | 一个驴友刚刚打来电话 |
[26:04] | who found a bloody rock in the woods | 他在树林里看到一块沾满血的石头 |
[26:06] | at the same place where the Stonewall party was. | 就是石墙办派对的地方 |
[26:11] | Oh, my God. Do you think… | 我的天啊 你认为 |
[26:13] | That it’s Jughead’s blood? | 上面是猪头的血 |
[26:16] | Well, we won’t know till I get it tested. | 要做了检测才能确定 |
[26:21] | Can I do anything to help? | 我能帮上什么忙吗 |
[26:23] | Not at the moment, no. | 现在还不用 |
[26:25] | I have to go pick up the rock and bring it back to the station. | 我得去把石头带回警局 |
[26:28] | Okay, will you… will you let me know what you find out? | 好的 有了结果可以告诉我吗 |
[26:31] | I will. | 好的 |
[26:43] | Jellybean, do you have | 糖豆 你还有 |
[26:44] | any of that fake blood left over from Halloween? | 万圣节时用剩的假血吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah, I think so. | 应该还有 |
[26:50] | Can you find that for me? | 你能帮我找出来吗 |
[27:01] | Charles, we have a problem. | 查尔斯 我们有麻烦了 |
[27:04] | FP got a call about a bloody rock that they found | 有人给FP打电话说 在石墙预科学校后面 |
[27:07] | in the woods behind Stonewall Prep. | 发现了一块带血的石头 |
[27:08] | But you threw the bloody rock in the swimming hole. | 但是你把那块石头扔进了泳洞里 |
[27:11] | Exactly. But think about it. | 没错 但是想一下 |
[27:12] | The preppies must’ve known that I would get rid of the rock, | 那些预科生一定知道我会扔掉石头 |
[27:15] | so they must’ve had a backup one | 所以他们一定有一块备用的 |
[27:17] | with Jughead’s blood all over it. | 上面沾满了猪头的血 |
[27:18] | And I’m sure my prints are on it, too. | 上面肯定还有我的指纹 |
[27:20] | If they planted a murder weapon covered in the victim’s blood, | 如果他们把沾满受害人血的凶器栽赃给你 |
[27:23] | and FP gets ahold of it, | 并且让FP拿到 |
[27:25] | there’s not much we can do. | 我们也没有办法了 |
[27:28] | On the contrary. | 恰恰相反 |
[27:36] | Betty called me and gave me a heads-up. | 贝蒂打电话告诉我了 |
[27:41] | – That’s the rock they found? – Yeah, it is. | -这就是他们找到的石头吗 -是 |
[27:43] | I’m gonna send it out to the lab, have it tested, see if it’s a match. | 我要把它送到鉴证室检测 看血液是否匹配 |
[27:47] | Listen, the local lab will take a week or more. | 在这里检测要等一周甚至更久 |
[27:50] | But if I send that to Quantico, we’d know in two days, tops. | 如果送到匡蒂科 最多两天就能出结果 |
[28:04] | So, I send this decoy to Quantico? | 我要把这个假的送到匡蒂科吗 |
[28:06] | Put it down! Yes. | 把它放下去 是的 |
[28:08] | They will test it and discover that it’s fake blood. | 他们会检测发现是假血 |
[28:12] | Just some prop in a stupid prep school prank. | 只是预科学校拙劣的恶作剧道具 |
[28:16] | – This will buy us a couple days, tops. – Every second counts. | -这最多能争取几天时间 -争分夺秒吧 |
[28:21] | What’s their next move, do you think? | 你觉得他们下一步是什么 |
[28:26] | But that’s not possible. | 但那不可能 |
[28:28] | And can I ask what prompted this review? | 我能问一下为什么要审查吗 |
[28:35] | I see. Well, I’m sorry to hear that, | 我知道了 这消息让我很难过 |
[28:38] | but not as sorry as you’ll be to hear from my lawyer. | 但我的律师会让你更难过 |
[28:43] | That did not sound good. | 听起来不太好 |
[28:45] | Barnard College is reconsidering my admission. | 巴纳德学院要重新考虑录取我 |
[28:48] | Apparently, they received an anonymous tip | 显然 他们收到了匿名举报 |
[28:51] | that I’m running an illegal liquor operation, the Maple Club, | 我在非法经营酒类企业 枫木俱乐部 |
[28:54] | and now my application is under review. | 现在我的申请正在审查中 |
[28:57] | I’ll give you one guess as to where that call came from. | 我给你一次机会猜举报电话是谁打的 |
[28:59] | – The Stonies. – Who else? | -石墙的人 -还能有谁 |
[29:01] | – It’s like we’re in a war. – Yeah. Betty’s war. | -我们好像卷入了一场战争 -对 贝蒂的战争 |
[29:04] | And I’ll follow her to the ends of the earth, | 我愿意跟她去天涯海角 |
[29:06] | but we need to know the truth | 但我们得知道 |
[29:07] | about what happened at the party, all of it. | 派对上究竟发生了什么 |
[29:11] | Before this gets any worse. | 趁一切还不晚 |
[29:12] | – What do you wanna know? – Everything. | -你想知道什么 -一切 |
[29:15] | What do you mean? I told you everything. | 你什么意思 我都告诉你了 |
[29:17] | That you can remember. | 你能记住的一切 |
[29:20] | But Betty, when Archie and I found you, | 但贝蒂 我和亚奇找到你时 |
[29:22] | standing over Jughead’s body, you were holding the rock. | 你站在猪头的尸体前 举着石头 |
[29:26] | There’s no reason you would’ve done that. | 你没理由那样做 |
[29:28] | You wouldn’t have picked up that rock. Not consciously. | 你不会捡起那块石头 不可能是有意的 |
[29:36] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[29:39] | I would’ve… I should’ve been trying to | 我本应该想办法 |
[29:42] | keep Jughead’s brains from falling out of his head. | 避免猪头的脑袋四分五裂 |
[29:47] | I think, maybe I… | 我想 也许我 |
[29:51] | blacked out. | 失去意识了 |
[29:53] | – Why didn’t you tell us? – Because I’m scared. | -为什么不告诉我们 -因为我害怕 |
[29:56] | I’m terrified that I might’ve done it. That I might’ve… | 我很害怕是我干的 是我把 |
[30:00] | Whatever happened, Betty, we’re with you. | 不管发生了什么 贝蒂 我们会陪着你 |
[30:03] | But somehow we have to figure out what happened… | 但不论如何我们得弄清楚 |
[30:06] | after your conversation with Donna | 在你和唐娜谈完话之后 |
[30:08] | and before you woke up next to Jughead’s body. | 和你在猪头尸体边醒来前之间发生了什么 |
[30:12] | Do you remember anything? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[30:13] | I don’t, but I… | 不记得 但我 |
[30:18] | I think Donna might have said a trigger word | 我想唐娜可能说了一个激活词 |
[30:21] | that caused me to hurt Jughead. | 让我伤害了猪头 |
[30:24] | “A trigger word.” | “一个激活词” |
[30:26] | Like the kind they used at the Farm? | 像他们在农场用的那种吗 |
[30:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:30] | Didn’t Charles help you with that? | 查尔斯当时不是帮了你吗 |
[30:33] | Maybe he can help again. | 也许他还能帮上忙 |
[30:38] | – And we can all find out– – What I did to Jughead. | -我们就能知道 -我对猪头做了什么 |
[30:48] | All right, Betty. | 好了 贝蒂 |
[30:50] | We’re looking for missing time. | 我们要找回 |
[30:52] | Right before you woke up next to Jughead. | 你在猪头尸体边醒来前的那段时间 |
[30:54] | Start by just letting yourself relax. | 先让自己放松 |
[30:57] | I’m ready when you are. | 准备好了就告诉我 |
[31:03] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[31:12] | Your mind and your body are entering a deep state of relaxation. | 你的思想和身体都将进入一种深度放松的状态 |
[31:16] | I need you to try and recall | 我需要你努力回忆 |
[31:17] | the events leading up to the moment of your blackout. | 导致你昏迷的那件事 |
[31:20] | Try to remember the details of your environment. | 尽量记住你所处环境的细节 |
[31:23] | Your movements, your interactions that night. | 你的动作 你当晚的交流 |
[31:28] | Find yourself back in that place. | 回到那个地方去 |
[31:31] | Inhale. | 吸气 |
[31:34] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[31:39] | No, the other magic word. | 不 另一句咒语 |
[31:43] | The one that makes you fugue… | 会让你神游 |
[31:45] | and hurt the people who you love. | 伤害你所爱之人的咒语 |
[31:48] | You wanna hear it? | 你想听吗 |
[31:58] | I… | 我 |
[32:01] | Donna… Donna and I were in the woods, | 唐娜和我在树林里 |
[32:04] | and she blew this powder, like, this white powder at me. | 她把一种白色粉末吹向我 |
[32:09] | I must’ve… | 我一定是 |
[32:11] | breathed it in, | 吸了进去 |
[32:12] | then everything just went black. | 然后就眼前一黑 |
[32:15] | Did she say anything? | 她说了什么吗 |
[32:17] | A trigger word? Or a phrase? | 激活词 或者词组 |
[32:20] | I don’t think… I don’t think she did. | 我觉得她没有说 |
[32:23] | Maybe Donna’s bluffing. | 也许唐娜是在虚张声势 |
[32:25] | Yeah, and maybe Evelyn was just messing with me. | 对 也许提艾芙琳只是想扰乱我 |
[32:28] | As for the powder, it might be scopolamine. | 至于粉末 可能是东莨菪碱 |
[32:30] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[32:32] | It’s commonly known as Devil’s Breath. | 俗称魔鬼之气 |
[32:34] | It’s a potent drug that blocks certain neurotransmitters, | 是一种药物 能阻断特定的神经递质 |
[32:37] | affecting one’s short-term memory, much like a blackout. | 影响一个人的短期记忆 让人近乎昏迷 |
[32:39] | When inhaled, | 被吸入时 |
[32:40] | it leaves a victim disoriented, | 它会让受害者迷失方向 |
[32:42] | but completely unaware. | 却毫无意识 |
[32:45] | After inhaling the Devil’s Breath, | 吸入魔鬼之气后 |
[32:49] | would Betty have been capable of– | 贝蒂还有没有能力 |
[32:52] | Delivering a killing blow to Jughead? | 给猪头致命一击 |
[32:55] | Doubtful. | 不太可能 |
[32:57] | Much more likely, she put that rock in your hand herself, | 极有可能是她自己把那块石头放在你手里 |
[33:01] | and spun you like a top. | 你只能任她摆布 |
[33:18] | So, it’s true what they say. | 原来他们说的是真的 |
[33:21] | A murderer always returns to the scene of the crime. | 杀人犯总是回到犯罪现场 |
[33:24] | I know what you did. | 我知道你做了什么 |
[33:26] | You blew Devil’s Breath in my face. | 你把魔鬼之气吹到我脸上 |
[33:28] | It wasn’t some triggering word you got from Evelyn Evernever. | 而不是你从艾芙琳·艾弗耐沃那得到的激活词 |
[33:32] | Although you did go and visit her, which was… | 不过你确实去看她了 那是 |
[33:34] | a great mislead. Congrats. | 很强的误导 恭喜 |
[33:36] | Evelyn was more than happy to help keep you guessing. | 艾芙琳非常乐意让你一直猜 |
[33:39] | She really hates you. | 她非常恨你 |
[33:41] | You drugged me, Donna. | 你给我下药了 唐娜 |
[33:43] | You put a bloody rock in my hand. | 你把一块血淋淋的石头放在我手里 |
[33:46] | But it was you or one of your demented chums | 其实是你或你的一个变态密友 |
[33:49] | who killed my boyfriend. | 杀了我男朋友 |
[33:51] | Fascinating theory. | 有趣的理论 |
[33:53] | Here’s what I think you did. | 我想你是这么做的 |
[33:55] | Rather than try to explain to the authorities | 你并未试图向有关部门解释 |
[33:57] | what you were doing with a bloody rock | 为什么拿着一块沾血的石头 |
[33:59] | standing over Jughead’s corpse, | 站在猪头的尸体旁边 |
[34:02] | you hid or got rid of the body. | 而是把尸体藏起来或者处理掉了 |
[34:04] | Archie and Veronica helped you. Am I right? | 亚奇和维罗尼卡帮了你 我说得对吗 |
[34:07] | No need to answer me. I know that’s what happened. | 不用回答我 我知道这就是事实 |
[34:10] | Just like I know Jughead’s body will never be found. | 我还知道猪头的尸体永远也找不到了 |
[34:13] | Yeah? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[34:14] | Because if it was, | 因为如果找到了 |
[34:16] | all of the forensic evidence would lead to you, Betty. | 所有的法医证据都会指向你 贝蒂 |
[34:19] | The crazy girlfriend with a history of mental illness. | 有精神病史的疯狂女友 |
[34:22] | The perfect murder. | 完美的谋杀 |
[34:24] | No body, no crime. | 没有尸体就没有犯罪 |
[34:27] | – Now what? – Now? | -现在你想干什么 -现在 |
[34:30] | Nothing. | 不干什么 |
[34:31] | Jughead becomes one of the Stonewall Five, | 猪头变成了石墙的第五个人 |
[34:34] | and we go on with our lives. | 我们继续各自的生活 |
[34:41] | Donna thinks she’s got it all figured out. | 唐娜以为自己胸有成竹了 |
[34:43] | And in a way, she does. | 在某种程度上 的确是这样 |
[34:45] | Every move that we make, the preppies make a countermove, | 我们每次行动 预科生都会做出反击 |
[34:48] | one that pulls us down deeper and deeper. | 让我们越陷越深 |
[34:51] | And we helped them by taking care of the evidence. | 我们还帮他们处理了证据 |
[34:53] | The problem is, we’ve been playing defense. | 问题是 我们一直在防守 |
[34:55] | Making moves that, of course, Donna would be able to anticipate. | 唐娜当然可以预料到我们的行动 |
[34:59] | – So? – So we need to make an unpredictable move that… | -所以呢 -所以我们要出奇招 |
[35:03] | blows up the game, brings it to a head. | 扭转局势 占据主动 |
[35:07] | I have a feeling I know where this is going. | 我好像知道你要说什么了 |
[35:10] | Jughead’s body needs to be found by Sheriff Jones. | 我们要让琼斯警长找到猪头的尸体 |
[35:14] | Not by the FBI, not by Stonewall security, | 不能让联调局 石墙预科学校保安 |
[35:17] | and not by the local police. It has to be him. | 和当地警察找到 必须是他 |
[35:22] | We need to organize a search party. | 我们要组织一个搜寻队 |
[35:29] | Jughead! | 猪头 |
[35:30] | – Jughead! – Jug! | -猪头 -猪头 |
[35:33] | – Jughead! – Jug! | -猪头 -猪头 |
[35:39] | – Jughead! – Jug! | -猪头 -猪头 |
[36:08] | Sheriff Jones, over here, I think I found something! | 琼斯警长 这里有发现 |
[36:13] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[37:24] | Archie, do you wanna talk? | 亚奇 想谈谈吗 |
[37:33] | I’m so, so sorry about what happened to Jughead. | 猪头的死 我真的很遗憾 |
[37:37] | It’s just tragic. | 太不幸了 |
[37:40] | It’s just not fair. | 真是不公平 |
[37:43] | Losing your father, and now your best friend. | 先是失去你的父亲 现在又失去了最好的朋友 |
[37:48] | This is supposed to be the best year of your life. | 今年本该是你最开心的一年 |
[37:51] | Instead, it’s just… | 可现在 |
[37:54] | full of devastation. | 满目疮痍 |
[38:16] | Mom, I have to confess something to you. | 妈妈 我得向你坦白一件事 |
[38:22] | Daddykins. | 爹地 |
[38:24] | Mijas. | 宝贝 |
[38:25] | – What is it? – Hermosa and I have a proposal. | -怎么了 -埃尔莫萨和我有个提议 |
[38:29] | We want to be named co-executors of your estate. | 我们想成为你遗产的共同执行人 |
[38:35] | Well, I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[38:37] | I will have Sowerberry write up my new will immediately. | 我马上让索尔贝里重新起草一份遗嘱 |
[38:40] | And I’ll be happy to see you two shoulder-to-shoulder. | 我很高兴见到你们和谐相处 |
[38:44] | At least until Veronica heads off to Barnard. | 至少在维罗尼卡去巴纳德学院前保持和睦 |
[38:46] | Yeah. And who knows, maybe if my businesses are going well, | 是的 谁知道呢 万一我的生意好 |
[38:49] | I’ll defer my admission a year. | 我就推迟一年入学 |
[38:51] | You know, Barnard will always be there, so… | 巴纳德学院又跑不了 所以 |
[39:01] | Hey, hermanita. | 妹妹 |
[39:04] | What was that BS about deferring Barnard? | 你为什么要推迟入学巴纳德学院 |
[39:08] | No one defers Barnard. | 没有人会推迟入学巴纳德学院 |
[39:12] | Hermosa… | 埃尔莫萨 |
[39:14] | we agreed to set aside our differences for Daddy’s sake. | 看在老爸的份上 咱俩已经同意搁置分歧了 |
[39:19] | And my circle of friends is going through a huge loss. | 我的好朋友刚刚去世 |
[39:25] | So… | 所以 |
[39:27] | can you for one second just stop being such a suspicious bitch? | 你能不能别这么多疑 |
[39:32] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[39:34] | It’ll be more fun for me to find out on my own. | 我自己查出来肯定更有意思 |
[39:47] | We have to stop meeting like this. | 我们不能再这样见面了 |
[39:51] | People will say we’re in love. | 别人会误会我们在交往的 |
[39:54] | Why did you do it, Betty? | 你为什么这么做 贝蒂 |
[39:56] | Why reveal the body when everything will just point back | 所有的证据都指向你和你的好朋友 |
[39:59] | to you and your cronies? | 为什么还要暴露尸体的位置 |
[40:00] | Oh, gosh, Donna. | 天哪 唐娜 |
[40:02] | Maybe it’s because I know you killed him. | 也许是因为我知道是你杀了他 |
[40:05] | The man that I love. | 我爱的男人 |
[40:08] | And if I’m going down, | 要是我栽了 |
[40:09] | you better be damn sure I’m taking you down with me. | 肯定会拉你垫背的 |
[40:14] | As usual, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 和往常一样 我不知道你在说什么 |
[40:18] | You and your Stonewall chums think you know me, | 你和你的石墙朋友们自以为了解我 |
[40:22] | and what my next moves will be. | 可以预测我的下一步 |
[40:27] | I’m sorry, Donna… | 对不起 唐娜 |
[40:30] | but I am the ultimate wildcard. | 但我是终极未知因素 |
[40:34] | I am the daughter of the Black Hood, | 我是黑兜帽的女儿 |
[40:37] | the nightmare from next door. | 邻家的噩梦 |
[40:39] | I’m training with the FBI | 我正在联调局训练 |
[40:42] | and I’m coming for you, you psycho bitch. | 我会找你算账的 你这个神经病婊子 |
[40:45] | Not Joan, not Jonathan, not even Bret. | 我不找琼 乔纳森 甚至布雷特 |
[40:51] | Just you. | 只找你 |
[40:58] | You’re gonna regret ever meeting me. | 你会后悔认识我的 |
[41:10] | Wait, so Donna just showed up at the clearing on her own? | 等等 唐娜一个人去了空地 |
[41:14] | Just like I told you she would. | 我说了她会去 |
[41:16] | Donna may not be showing it, but she’s scared. | 唐娜虽然没有露怯 但她很害怕 |
[41:20] | They all are. | 他们都很害怕 |
[41:21] | Finally. | 终于 |
[41:24] | So, what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[41:25] | We wait, Arch. | 等待 亚奇 |
[41:28] | For what? | 等什么 |
[41:33] | For them to make the next move. | 他们的下一步行动 |