时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 生活并非阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说 它比小说更棘手 | |
[00:20] | I’ll get it. | 我去接 |
[00:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[00:29] | This is she. | 我就是 |
[00:37] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[00:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:45] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[00:53] | What was that call about? | 电话里说了什么 |
[00:57] | It was… | 电话里 |
[00:59] | That was Yale. The admissions office. | 是耶鲁大学招生办公室 |
[01:03] | And what did they say? | 他们说什么了 |
[01:08] | They were telling me about… | 他们告诉我 |
[01:10] | a spot that recently opened in their class of 2024. | 2024级刚刚开放了一个申请名额 |
[01:14] | And after a second review of my application, | 在对我的申请材料进行复审之后 |
[01:17] | they wanted me to fill it. | 他们希望我争取这个名额 |
[01:20] | The implication being… | 这就说明 |
[01:22] | that was Jughead’s spot. | 那本是猪头的名额 |
[01:25] | Yeah. They didn’t say that, but… | 没错 虽然他们没有明说 但是 |
[01:28] | And how did that make you feel? | 那你觉得如何 |
[01:31] | Mom, do we… | 妈 我们能不能 |
[01:35] | 欢迎来到河谷镇 充满活力的小镇 | |
[01:35] | It was a night like any other | 那是一个寻常的夜晚 |
[01:37] | when Forsythe Pendleton Jones III, or “Jughead,” | 福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯三代 又名猪头 |
[01:42] | Affectionately, went to a school party in the woods. | 满心欢喜地走向森林参加学校的派对 |
[01:46] | But unlike his peers, Jughead never came home. | 但是同伴们不同 他再也没有回家 |
[01:51] | A few days later, his body | 几天后 他的尸体 |
[01:52] | was discovered at the bottom of a ravine. | 在山谷底下被人发现 |
[01:55] | The mysterious circumstances around his death | 我们将在这部纪录片里 |
[01:58] | are the subject of this documentary. | 探究他离奇死亡的种种谜团 |
[02:01] | I’m Alice Smith, | 我是艾丽丝·史密斯 |
[02:03] | and this is Murder in a Small Town. | 欢迎收看《小镇凶杀案》 |
[02:07] | As the oldest resident of our town, tell us, Nana Rose, | 作为镇上最老的居民 罗斯外婆 |
[02:10] | when did the darkness begin to take hold of Riverdale? | 请告诉我们河谷镇从何时开始被黑暗笼罩 |
[02:14] | Riverdale was a town born in blood… | 河谷镇本就诞生于血泊之中 |
[02:20] | and it has bathed in it ever since. | 至今也没有摆脱厄运 |
[02:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Sweet cousin, I am so, so sorry. | 亲爱的姐妹 我深表遗憾 |
[02:35] | It looks like the Blossom family curse | 看来布鲁森家族的诅咒 |
[02:36] | has finally caught up to you. | 还是降临在你身上了 |
[02:38] | And that I now have a rival as teen queen of tragedy. | 有人开始和我竞争少年悲剧女王的称号了 |
[02:42] | Lucky me. | 我真是幸运 |
[02:45] | Promise me you won’t do it. | 向我保证你不会做傻事 |
[02:48] | Do what? | 什么傻事 |
[02:50] | Take your own life. | 自杀 |
[02:52] | We all know you and Jughead | 我们都知道你和猪头 |
[02:53] | were Riverdale High’s Hamlet and Ophelia. | 就是河谷镇高中的哈姆雷特和奥菲利娅 |
[02:56] | And I personally know what it’s like to lose your other half. | 我明白失去另一半是什么感受 |
[03:00] | The despairing thoughts can flood without warning. | 绝望的想法会毫无征兆地淹没你 |
[03:04] | Don’t let them drown you. | 不要被压垮了 |
[03:06] | I promise I won’t. | 我答应你 |
[03:09] | Nevertheless… | 虽然如此 |
[03:11] | from now on, Betty Cooper, you’re under suicide watch. | 从现在开始 贝蒂·库珀 我要监督你不能自杀 |
[03:14] | Consider me your constant shadow. | 就把我当做你的影子吧 |
[03:16] | No. | 不要 |
[03:18] | Please, no. | 拜托不要 |
[03:19] | Uh, no. My mom is already | 不用了 我妈为了纪录片 |
[03:21] | being clingy enough with her documentary. | 已经天天缠着我了 |
[03:23] | I really… | 我真的 |
[03:25] | I just can’t have anyone | 我真的无法忍受别人 |
[03:26] | else invading my personal space right now. | 再侵犯我的私人空间了 |
[03:30] | What’s first on today’s agenda? | 今天你先要做什么 |
[03:32] | I will be going to Stonewall Prep | 我正要去石墙预科学校 |
[03:34] | to gather the rest of Jughead’s belongings. | 取猪头的随身物品 |
[03:37] | My convertible is right out front. | 我的敞篷车就停在门外 |
[03:39] | I’ll drive you. | 我送你 |
[03:42] | Fine, just… You’re staying in the car. | 好吧 但你要待在车里 |
[04:20] | Save your tears. | 省省你的眼泪 |
[04:22] | No one’s watching. | 没人看你 |
[04:27] | Bret. | 布雷特 |
[04:28] | You got your wish, Ponytail. | 你的愿望实现了 马尾辫 |
[04:31] | Forsythe isn’t going to Yale. | 福赛斯没进耶鲁 |
[04:33] | So I guess it’ll just be you and me in New Haven. | 看来只有咱俩去纽黑文市了 |
[05:14] | Ow, ow! Wait, Archie. You’re on my hair. | 等一下 亚奇 你压到我头发了 |
[05:16] | – You’re on my hair. – I’m sorry. | -你压到我头发了 -对不起 |
[05:19] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[05:23] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[05:25] | Not trying to overanalyze this… | 你不要想太多 |
[05:28] | rendezvous interruptus, but… | 这些打断我们的小事 但是 |
[05:31] | Are you thinking about what I’m thinking about? | 咱俩想的是一件事吗 |
[05:35] | You mean, Betty’s whole | 你是说贝蒂 |
[05:37] | kick-the-hornet’s-nest plan against the Stonies? | 惹毛石墙学生的计划吗 |
[05:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:42] | Hermosa. Ever heard of knocking? | 埃尔莫萨 你不敲门吗 |
[05:45] | You’re gonna be late for school. | 你要迟到了 |
[05:47] | Though I do understand how you can get lost in those abs. | 不过我理解你有多迷恋他的腹肌 |
[05:54] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们好像没见过 |
[05:55] | That’s quite intentional. | 是我故意避开的 |
[05:57] | Hermosa, kindly tell me | 埃尔莫萨 告诉我 |
[05:59] | what you really want, or get out of my room. | 你到底要干什么 不然请你出去 |
[06:01] | After you announced you were possibly deferring Barnard, | 在你说你可能会拒绝巴纳德学院之后 |
[06:05] | I called them. | 我给他们打了电话 |
[06:06] | Well, Hermione Lodge called them. | 是赫敏·洛奇给他们打了电话 |
[06:09] | You’re under investigation. | 你正在接受调查 |
[06:13] | God, I wonder what that’s about. | 我真想知道到底发生了什么 |
[06:16] | Oh, I cannot wait to find out and tell Papi all about it. | 我迫不及待地想查出真相然后告诉爸爸 |
[06:22] | Now, rise and shine. | 该起床了 |
[06:24] | The espresso’s getting cold. | 咖啡要凉了 |
[06:27] | Sheriff Jones, | 琼斯警长 |
[06:28] | can you tell us where you are in the investigation? | 你能说说现在调查进行到哪一步了吗 |
[06:32] | Uh, yeah. | 行 |
[06:37] | A couple of nights ago, | 几天前的一晚 |
[06:38] | a body was found in the woods in a ravine. | 一处山谷的树林里发现了一具尸体 |
[06:41] | It was positively ID’d as my son. | 确认是我的儿子 |
[06:45] | Dr. Curdle Jr. completed his autopsy and declared the… | 小科德医生验尸后确认 |
[06:50] | The cause of death, as blunt force trauma to the head. | 死因是脑部受重创 |
[06:53] | We also got a call a couple of days ago | 我们几天前还接到一通电话 |
[06:55] | from a hiker who found a bloody rock in the woods, | 一位远足者称在树林里发现了带血石头 |
[06:58] | near where Jughead was discovered. | 就在猪头尸体附近 |
[07:01] | It was bagged for evidence, | 我们将其作为证据带回 |
[07:02] | and sent to a lab for testing, so we’ll know more soon. | 送去鉴识科化验 很快就会拿到结果了 |
[07:08] | So, you suspect foul play? | 那你认为是谋杀吗 |
[07:10] | Nothing’s off the table. | 现在一切皆有可能 |
[07:14] | And earlier, did I hear that you have a new lead? | 之前我似乎听说你有新线索了 |
[07:16] | Yeah, just waiting on a warrant so I can act on it. | 对 我在等搜查令 |
[07:26] | Bret, what the hell? | 布雷特 搞什么 |
[07:27] | His dad is in your room. | 他爸爸在你房间里 |
[07:34] | You can’t be in here. | 你不能来这里 |
[07:36] | Your headmaster and this warrant say otherwise. | 你的校长和搜查令可不这么认为 |
[07:45] | My office got an anonymous tip | 警局收到匿名线索 |
[07:46] | that you have something personal that belonged to my son. | 说你这有我儿子的私人物品 |
[07:52] | Look, I assure you I have nothing that belonged to Jughead. | 我保证我没拿任何猪头的东西 |
[08:04] | What about this tie pin? | 那这个领带夹呢 |
[08:07] | It’s his. | 是他的 |
[08:09] | Isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[08:13] | When Forsythe was expelled, he threw his tie pin in our faces. | 福赛斯被开除时 他把领带夹扔我这了 |
[08:19] | – I guess I forgot I had it. – You guess? | -我猜我忘了 -你猜 |
[08:22] | That’s weak sauce, kid. | 这理由不够好 孩子 |
[08:24] | – Look, I’m sorry. – Sorry? | -我很抱歉 -抱歉 |
[08:27] | About what? | 关于什么 |
[08:28] | Sorry we didn’t come forward, but we… We were afraid. | 抱歉我们没站出来 但我们怕 |
[08:31] | You’re gonna have to be a lot more specific than that. | 你得好好说清楚了 |
[08:34] | We were afraid of her. | 我们怕她 |
[08:36] | We were afraid she’d do to us what she did to Forsythe. | 我们怕她会像对福赛斯一样对我们 |
[08:38] | – Who? – Betty, of course. | -谁 -当然是贝蒂 |
[08:46] | The night of the party, | 派对那晚 |
[08:48] | Bret and I decided to | 布雷特和我决定 |
[08:50] | sneak into the woods to do what teenagers do. | 偷偷溜进树林亲热一番 |
[08:54] | Until we saw Betty… | 后来我们看到了贝蒂 |
[08:57] | holding a rock, standing over Jughead. | 拿着石头 站在猪头旁 |
[09:01] | And then we saw that she wasn’t alone. | 然后我们发现她不是一个人 |
[09:03] | She was with those friends of hers. | 她跟那帮朋友在一起 |
[09:05] | Veronica and… | 维罗尼卡和 |
[09:08] | Archie, I think? | 也许是亚奇吧 |
[09:11] | Is there anyone who can back up this story? | 有人能佐证你这个说法吗 |
[09:14] | Bret can. | 布雷特可以 |
[09:16] | He was with me. | 他跟我在一起 |
[09:17] | He was with me the whole time. | 他一直跟我在一起 |
[09:25] | Archie Andrews, Betty Cooper, and Veronica Lodge, | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 贝蒂·库珀 维罗尼卡·洛奇 |
[09:28] | you’re under arrest for the | 你们因无情杀害 |
[09:29] | cold-blooded murder of my son, Jughead Jones. | 我儿子猪头·琼斯被捕了 |
[09:43] | This was their move, the Stonies. | 这是他们干的好事 石墙那帮人 |
[09:45] | We knew that they would do this. | 我们知道他们会这么干 |
[09:48] | I hope you’re right, Betty. | 我希望你是对的 贝蒂 |
[09:49] | Everything’s fine, okay? This is good. | 一切都好 知道吗 这是好事 |
[09:51] | This is where they start tripping up, okay? | 这表明他们上当了 |
[09:53] | This will work. It has to. | 我们能成功 一定能 |
[10:03] | Oh, my family’s been serving up milkshakes | 我们家族几代人 |
[10:05] | to the residents of Riverdale for generations now. | 都在河谷镇居民提供奶昔 |
[10:08] | It’s in my blood. I love this town. | 世代相传 我爱这个镇 |
[10:10] | Which must make it particularly | 那你看到这里发生的惨剧 |
[10:12] | hard when terrible things happen here, | 心里一定特别难受吧 |
[10:14] | year after year. | 年复一年 |
[10:16] | I’m not gonna lie. It’s painful… | 我不骗你 的确很心痛 |
[10:20] | to see this vibrant place, my home, | 看到这个活力四射的地方 我的家 |
[10:23] | suffer so much bloodshed and violence. | 承受如此多血腥和暴力 |
[10:29] | You three sit tight. | 你们仨在这等着 |
[10:31] | I’ll be bringing you in for questioning one at a time, | 我会逐一审讯你们 |
[10:33] | and then we’re finally gonna | 然后我们就能 |
[10:34] | get to the bottom of what happened that night. | 搞清楚那晚究竟发生了什么 |
[10:36] | You understand me? | 你们明白吗 |
[10:42] | The interrogations came next. | 接下来就要审讯了 |
[10:44] | And although I wasn’t allowed inside the room with the suspects, | 尽管我无法在现场旁听 |
[10:47] | a source in the Sheriff’s office | 但警长办公室的线人 |
[10:48] | promised me exclusive access. | 保证我能进行独家访问 |
[10:51] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[10:56] | I don’t remember exactly. | 我记不清了 |
[10:58] | Stonewall students say you saw him laying on the ground, | 石墙预科学校的学生说你看到他躺在地上 |
[11:01] | bleeding from the head. Does that jog your memory? | 头破血流 这能让你回忆起点什么吗 |
[11:03] | That’s enough, FP. | 够了 FP |
[11:04] | My daughter had and has nothing to do with this mess. | 我女儿和这烂摊子没关系 |
[11:07] | Did you speak to Jughead at all the night of the party? | 派对那晚你跟猪头说话了吗 |
[11:10] | You don’t have to answer that, Archie. | 你不用回答这个问题 亚奇 |
[11:12] | You’ve said the same thing | 我刚才问的20个问题 |
[11:13] | to the last 20 questions I’ve asked, Mary. | 你都这么说 玛丽 |
[11:15] | Now, I appreciate your | 我理解 |
[11:16] | need to protect your boy, but I need answers. | 你想保护儿子 但我需要答案 |
[11:18] | He’s gotta give me something. | 他必须得告诉我点东西 |
[11:20] | Legally, he does not. | 他有权保持沉默 |
[11:21] | And as his lawyer, I am required to make sure | 作为他的律师 我必须确保 |
[11:23] | that my client is aware of his rights. | 我的当事人了解自己的权利 |
[11:25] | We don’t have long. | 我们没有很长时间 |
[11:27] | FP said he could only give me a few moments with you alone | FP说他只能给我一点时间和你单独在一起 |
[11:30] | with the security cameras off. | 并关掉监控 |
[11:33] | Betty, honey, I know you did it. | 贝蒂 亲爱的 我知道是你干的 |
[11:37] | What– Mom, seriously? | 什么 妈妈 真的假的 |
[11:38] | Well, not on purpose. Not premeditated. | 不是蓄意 也不是有预谋的 |
[11:41] | But… | 但是 |
[11:44] | I know what it’s like to be driven by rage and desire, | 我知道被愤怒和欲望凌驾的感受 |
[11:48] | and sometimes things can just get out of hand. | 有时事情不受控制 |
[11:50] | I told you, I didn’t do it. It was the Stonies. | 我和你说过不是我干的 是石墙的人 |
[11:53] | Betty, FP has the proof. | 贝蒂 FP有证据 |
[11:56] | And… | 而且 |
[11:58] | To be honest, I was expecting something like this. | 说实话 我也料到事情会这样 |
[12:00] | But I can’t help you unless you tell me the truth. | 但是你不告诉我真相 我就帮不了你 |
[12:04] | Mom… | 妈 |
[12:07] | Forensics on the rock came back. | 石头的取证报告出来了 |
[12:09] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:11] | And? | 然后呢 |
[12:12] | Turns out it wasn’t blood. | 证实那不是血 |
[12:14] | It’s run-of-the-mill corn syrup. | 只是普通的玉米糖浆 |
[12:16] | Theatrical stuff they use to make fake blood. | 是用来充当假血的表演道具 |
[12:18] | Okay. So what does that mean? | 言下之意是什么 |
[12:20] | Betty, | 贝蒂 |
[12:22] | you and your friends are free to go. | 你和你朋友可以走了 |
[12:30] | Put down the controller. | 放下手柄 |
[12:33] | Bret, we’ve got a problem. | 布雷特 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:35] | Betty and her friends were released from jail, | 贝蒂和她的朋友出狱了 |
[12:37] | and the rock tested negative for blood. | 经过检测 石头上的血是假的 |
[12:39] | That’s… | 这 |
[12:42] | That’s unexpected. | 真是出乎意料 |
[12:43] | Considering we watched | 毕竟我们看着 |
[12:44] | Jonathan smear Jughead’s blood on said rock, | 乔纳森把猪头的血抹在石头上了 |
[12:46] | I’d say it’s impossible. | 要我说这是不可能的 |
[12:47] | Which means, either Betty somehow interfered | 要么是贝蒂做了手脚 |
[12:50] | and switched out the bloody rock with a fake one, | 把假石头把血石头换掉了 |
[12:53] | or Jughead’s Sheriff daddy is lying. | 要么是猪头的警长爸爸在骗人 |
[12:56] | – What’s your instinct? – I don’t know. I have to think. | -你的直觉怎么看 -不知道 我得想想 |
[13:02] | Something about all this… | 这事有蹊跷 |
[13:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:14] | I figured it out, Betty. | 我想到了 贝蒂 |
[13:17] | It’s 3:00 A.M., Donna. | 现在才凌晨三点 唐娜 |
[13:19] | What the hell do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[13:20] | You got too confident. | 你太自信了 |
[13:24] | Overplayed your hand. | 做得太过火了 |
[13:26] | That rock found by that hiker | 背包客找到的那块石头 |
[13:28] | wasn’t smeared with synthetic blood. | 上面涂的不是假血 |
[13:31] | It was real. | 是真血 |
[13:33] | Which must mean you’re working with Jughead’s dad, | 就是说你和猪头的爸爸有勾结 |
[13:35] | which made me wonder… | 这让我很好奇 |
[13:37] | why would a sheriff, | 为什么一位警长 |
[13:40] | a father, | 一位父亲 |
[13:42] | help the girl who killed his son? | 会帮助杀害自己儿子的女孩 |
[13:44] | He wouldn’t. | 他不会的 |
[13:45] | Unless, of course, Jughead isn’t dead at all. | 当然了 除非猪头并没死 |
[13:49] | You saw his body, Donna. | 你看到他的尸体了 唐娜 |
[13:50] | You and Bret burst into the morgue. | 你和布雷特冲进停尸房 |
[13:52] | I saw a body. | 我看了一具尸体 |
[13:55] | I never looked into Forsythe’s cold, dead eyes. | 我根本没看到福赛斯死去的冰冷双眼 |
[13:58] | I didn’t even see his face. | 我连他的脸也没看到 |
[14:00] | Are you seriously suggesting | 你是在暗示 |
[14:01] | that I made Jughead pretend to be dead? | 我伪造了猪头的死吗 |
[14:03] | It’s what I would’ve done. | 要是我就会这么做 |
[14:04] | In fact, I would’ve done everything to make the lie seem real, | 如果是我 就会尽一切手段做得更逼真 |
[14:08] | to buy myself more time, to outwit my enemies. | 为自己争取更多时间 智胜我的敌人 |
[14:12] | So now you’re keeping Jughead tucked away | 所以现在你把猪头藏起来了 |
[14:14] | while you desperately search for proof | 同时拼命地寻找 |
[14:16] | that would tie us to attempted murder. | 能把我们和谋杀未遂联系在一起的证据 |
[14:18] | You’re vamping. | 你在东拼西凑 |
[14:19] | You won’t beat us, Betty. | 你斗不过我们的 贝蒂 |
[14:21] | I’m going to implode your little scheme | 我要戳穿你的小阴谋 |
[14:24] | and lead this investigation right to your doorstep. | 把调查导向你家 |
[14:27] | There’s no way out of this for you. | 你休想脱身 |
[14:34] | – Morning, sweetheart. – Morning. | -早 亲爱的 -早 |
[14:38] | Mr. Jones, | 琼斯先生 |
[14:39] | I know it might be weird, | 我知道这也许很奇怪 |
[14:40] | but I think the time is right to host a funeral. | 但我想是时候办葬礼了 |
[14:44] | We could have a public wake. | 我们可以办公开守夜 |
[14:47] | Here, in Jughead’s home. | 在猪头家 |
[14:50] | It might help everyone who knew him, | 帮助所有认识他的人 |
[14:51] | just to bring some semblance of closure. | 表达哀悼 有个了结 |
[14:54] | If you wanna organize something, Betty, | 贝蒂 你想办什么仪式 |
[14:57] | that’d be all right with me. | 我都没问题 |
[15:01] | Well, well, if it isn’t the jailbird. | 这不是那个囚犯吗 |
[15:04] | I’m innocent of all charges, and was released within hours. | 我没受到任何指控 几小时后就得以释放了 |
[15:08] | I’ve never killed anyone, Hermosa. | 我没杀人 埃尔莫萨 |
[15:10] | Maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[15:12] | But sometimes it’s better to be safe than sorry. | 但有时小心能使万年船 |
[15:23] | Isn’t that your alias? | 这不是你的化名吗 |
[15:27] | Oh, I bet you would love to run me out of town, | 我猜你会很想把我赶出小镇 |
[15:30] | get me out of the way so you can finally swoop in | 把我弄走 这样你就可以乘虚而入 |
[15:32] | and take control of the family business. | 掌控家族生意 |
[15:36] | Well, tough… | 真不 |
[15:40] | luck. | 走运 |
[15:42] | Hey, guys, it’s time for group training. Where is everyone? | 小组训练时间到了 人呢 |
[15:45] | They’re… not coming. | 他们不来了 |
[15:49] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[15:50] | Everyone’s saying that you’re a murderer. | 大家都说你是凶手 |
[15:52] | That you killed that Jones guy. | 说你杀了那个猪头 |
[15:55] | Toby, I swear to you, | 托比 我向你发誓 |
[15:58] | I would never hurt my best friend. | 我绝对不会伤害我最好的朋友 |
[16:00] | I did not kill Jughead. I didn’t kill anyone, okay? | 我没有杀猪头 我没杀人 |
[16:03] | I’m one of the good guys. | 我是好人 |
[16:04] | If you say so. | 你说我就信 |
[16:08] | We’ll see you later, Archie. | 回头见吧 亚奇 |
[16:15] | So, tell me about your friend, the late Jughead Jones. | 和我说说你那位过世的朋友猪头·琼斯吧 |
[16:19] | We were really similar in a lot of ways. | 我们在很多方面真的很像 |
[16:24] | We actually spent one night together. | 我们一起待过一个晚上 |
[16:27] | And, um… | 而且 |
[16:29] | it was a moment that cemented our friendship. | 正是那晚让我们的友情更坚固 |
[16:35] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:37] | I’m not threatened by what was surely one loveless tryst. | 这种无关爱情的约会不会威胁到我 |
[16:41] | And, Cheryl, what are your feelings on the subject? | 谢丽尔 你对这件事有什么想法吗 |
[16:49] | I’m sorry I called Jughead a hobo that one time. | 我很抱歉曾经说猪头是流浪汉 |
[16:55] | Is… Is that it? | 就这样吗 |
[17:01] | I’m really sorry I called Jughead a hobo that one time. | 我真的很抱歉曾经说猪头是流浪汉 |
[17:18] | You got a lot of nerve coming here. | 你们居然敢来这里 |
[17:20] | Sweet Pea, it’s okay. | 香豌豆 没关系 |
[17:22] | Mr. Jones said that they could come in. | 琼斯先生说他们可以进来 |
[17:29] | Closed casket. | 封闭的棺材 |
[17:31] | Call me a doubting Thomas, but that seems like a | 你可以说我生性多疑 但是 |
[17:33] | suspect choice with such a handsome cadaver. | 这对于一具帅气的尸体来说很可疑 |
[17:36] | Classy as ever, Donna. | 你总是这样 唐娜 |
[17:38] | The funeral home didn’t even want us to have the casket here, | 殡仪馆并不想让我们把棺木放在这里 |
[17:41] | but it’s Serpent tradition. | 但这是毒蛇帮的传统 |
[17:44] | And if you make a scene, I will throw your ass out. | 如果你在这里大吵大闹 我就把你赶出去 |
[17:49] | I want to thank you for coming today. | 感谢大家今天的到来 |
[17:51] | I know you all… | 我知道你们都 |
[17:54] | loved my son. | 很爱我儿子 |
[17:57] | Things weren’t always easy for us. | 我们的生活并不总是很顺利 |
[18:01] | But my boy was… | 但是我的儿子 |
[18:04] | always resilient… | 总是很坚强 |
[18:07] | and loyal… | 忠诚 |
[18:10] | and loving. | 充满爱心 |
[18:13] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[18:22] | I’ll go. | 我来吧 |
[18:32] | As many of you know, | 大家都知道 |
[18:34] | Jughead was a fan of crime fiction. | 猪头很喜欢犯罪小说 |
[18:41] | Detective stories. | 侦探小说 |
[18:44] | So, to honor him, I’d like to read a passage | 为了纪念他 我想读一下 |
[18:47] | from one of his favorite Sherlock Holmes short stories. | 他最喜欢的夏洛克·福尔摩斯小说中的一段 |
[18:51] | The Final Problem. | 《最后一案》 |
[18:54] | “An examination by experts leaves little doubt | “经过专家的现场勘察 毫无疑问 |
[18:58] | that a personal contest between Holmes and Moriarty | 福尔摩斯和莫里亚蒂进行过一场搏斗 |
[19:01] | ended in their reeling over, | 结果就是他们两人 |
[19:05] | locked in each other’s arms. | 扭打在一起坠入深渊 |
[19:08] | Any attempt at recovering the bodies was absolutely hopeless. | 毫无找到他们尸体的希望 |
[19:12] | And there, deep down in that dreadful cauldron of swirling water | 而在那旋涡激荡 泡沫沸腾的 |
[19:18] | and seething foam, | 无底深渊中 |
[19:20] | will lie… | 将会 |
[19:23] | Will lie, for all time, the most dangerous criminal | 将会永远葬着这个时代 |
[19:27] | and the foremost champion | 最危险的罪犯 |
[19:29] | of the law of their generation.” | 和最杰出的法律卫士” |
[19:44] | Mr. Mayor. | 镇长先生 |
[19:45] | FP FP. | |
[19:48] | Look… | 听着 |
[19:50] | this is a difficult time. | 这段时间很困难 |
[19:52] | And this case, it’s just, uh… | 这个案子 |
[19:54] | It’s too personal for you. It’s too painful. | 对你来说太私人 太痛苦了 |
[19:56] | So why don’t you take a leave of absence from being sheriff? | 你暂时离开警长职位 休息一下吧 |
[20:03] | You came to my son’s funeral to fire me? | 你来参加我儿子的葬礼就是为了解雇我吗 |
[20:06] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[20:12] | Go to hell, Hiram. | 去死吧 海勒姆 |
[20:15] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[20:23] | You must really miss your brother. | 你一定很想念你哥哥 |
[20:26] | When was the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次见到他是什么时候 |
[20:29] | He isn’t really dead, is he? | 他没死 对吧 |
[20:31] | Donna, are you serious? | 唐娜 你在干什么 |
[20:33] | This is Jughead’s little sister and you’re accosting her? | 这是猪头的妹妹 你却来质问她 |
[20:36] | Oh, come on, Betty. You and I both know that this is all an act. | 拜托 贝蒂 我们都知道这是在演戏 |
[20:39] | Bitch, I’m done with you. Let’s go. | 贱人 我受够你了 出去 |
[20:43] | Do it. Bret, do it! | 动手 布雷特 快动手 |
[20:48] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你到底想干什么 |
[20:49] | She told me to. You heard her. | 是她让我这样做的 你听到了 |
[20:50] | You preppies don’t know when to quit. | 你们就是不撞南墙不回头 |
[20:51] | Okay, calm down, guys. He’s not worth it. | 冷静 各位 他不值得 |
[20:54] | He was leaving, anyways. | 反正他也要走了 |
[20:57] | Donna, control your little pet, okay? | 唐娜 管好你的宠物好吗 |
[20:59] | He seems to have lost his cool. | 他看起来失去理智了 |
[21:21] | I don’t know what kind of second-rate detective | 我不知道这位前琼斯警长 |
[21:24] | this former Sheriff Jones is, | 是哪来的二流侦探 |
[21:26] | but I took it upon myself to do a little investigating, | 但是我自己做了点调查 |
[21:29] | and guess what I discovered. | 你猜我发现了什么 |
[21:33] | Please. | 请说 |
[21:35] | Enlighten me. | 请告诉我 |
[21:36] | You, Betty, and Archie all told your parents | 你 贝蒂和亚奇告诉父母的 |
[21:40] | drastically different versions | 猪头死亡那晚发生的事 |
[21:42] | of what happened the night of Jughead’s death. | 是三个完全不同的故事 |
[21:48] | How did you find out about that? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[21:50] | I simply ingratiated myself to the right people, of course. | 我只不过是对正确的人说了正确的话 |
[21:54] | Mrs. Andrews, | 安德鲁斯女士 |
[21:56] | I’m Veronica’s sister, Hermosa. | 我是维罗尼卡的姐姐埃尔莫萨 |
[21:57] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[21:58] | I was hoping I could ask your legal help | 请问你能否为我提供一些法律帮助 |
[22:00] | in drawing up some contracts for one of my clubs down in Miami. | 我要给迈阿密的一家俱乐部制定合同 |
[22:04] | I could pay up front. | 我可以预先付费 |
[22:06] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[22:08] | Ms. Smith. | 史密斯女士 |
[22:10] | I wanted to offer you and Mr. Jones my deepest condolences. | 我想对你和琼斯先生表达我的哀悼 |
[22:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:14] | – May I come in? – Of course. | -我可以进来吗 -当然 |
[22:17] | I knew I was on to something. | 我就知道事情不简单 |
[22:21] | Now, I want the truth. | 现在 我想知道真相 |
[22:25] | Or what, my dear sister? | 否则呢 亲爱的姐姐 |
[22:28] | Or I sit Papi, Mrs. Andrews, | 否则我就叫上爸爸 安德鲁斯女士 |
[22:31] | and Alice Smith down at the same table | 还有艾丽丝·史密斯一起 |
[22:33] | so they can compare notes. | 让他们互相交流一下 |
[22:45] | So, is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[22:47] | Is what true? | 什么是真的 |
[22:48] | That Jughead, you know, is alive. | 猪头还活着 |
[22:51] | What? | 什么 |
[22:53] | Kevin, that’s insane, not to mention cruel. | 凯文 这种说法毫无根据 还很无情 |
[22:57] | I’m sorry, it’s just… | 我很抱歉 只是 |
[22:58] | It’s what people are saying. | 人们都在这么说 |
[22:59] | Who? What people? | 谁 哪些人 |
[23:01] | Seriously, tell me, who is saying that Jughead is alive? | 说真的 告诉我 谁说猪头还活着 |
[23:04] | Everyone. | 所有人 |
[23:06] | But I first heard it from that Stonewall Prep girl at the funeral. | 不过我最早是听那个石墙预科女在葬礼上说的 |
[23:09] | Do you mean Donna Sweett? | 你是说唐娜·斯威特 |
[23:10] | Yes, that was her name. | 对 她是叫这名字 |
[23:12] | She was talking about how it was all some elaborate ruse. | 她说一切都是精心设计的诡计 |
[23:19] | Why do you think these stories about Jughead faking his death | 你觉得有关猪头伪造自己死亡的传闻 |
[23:22] | are gaining so much traction? | 为何如此受追捧 |
[23:24] | I think because we just wanna believe that it’s true. | 因为我们愿意相信那是真的 |
[23:28] | You know, now that I think of it, I remember freshman year, | 说起这个 我记得高一那年 |
[23:31] | we were assigned The Adventures of Tom Sawyer to read. | 老师让我们读《汤姆·索亚历险记》 |
[23:34] | I barely knew Jughead at the time, but he was | 我当时还不怎么认识猪头 但他当时 |
[23:37] | obsessed with that book. | 痴迷那本书 |
[23:39] | Specifically, the chapter in which Tom fakes his own death | 特别是汤姆为了看家乡人的反应 |
[23:43] | to see how the people of his hometown would react to his passing. | 伪造自己死亡的那一章 |
[23:49] | I remember him in class saying, “Imagine that. | 我记得他在课上说 “想象一下 |
[23:52] | Imagine being able to attend your own funeral.” | 想象一下参加自己的葬礼是什么感觉” |
[23:55] | Reggie, what do you make of the rumors | 雷吉 你怎么看待 |
[23:57] | that Jughead Jones is somehow alive? | 猪头·琼斯还活着的谣言 |
[23:59] | I’m angered by them, Mrs. S. | 我气坏了 史密斯夫人 |
[24:03] | It pisses me off. | 把我惹火了 |
[24:05] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然 |
[24:07] | Because you deeply miss your friend. | 因为你深深怀念着你的朋友 |
[24:10] | What? | 什么 |
[24:11] | No. | 不 |
[24:12] | I’m mad because that weirdo beat me | 我生气是因为那个怪人击败了我 |
[24:15] | by pulling off the most epic senior prank of all time. | 赢得了史上最伟大的高四恶作剧 |
[24:18] | Faking your own death? | 伪造自己的死亡 |
[24:22] | That’s legendary. | 这太传奇了 |
[24:23] | It’ll never be forgotten. | 永远不会被忘记 |
[24:31] | I got here as soon as I could. What’s going on? | 我尽快赶过来了 出什么事了 |
[24:33] | I just don’t think I can do this anymore, Arch. | 我受不了了 亚奇 |
[24:36] | I keep waiting for Jug to come back, | 我一直在等猪头 |
[24:38] | but he doesn’t, and he won’t. | 但他还是没有回来 |
[24:42] | He won’t ever come back. | 他永远不会回来了 |
[24:46] | And I don’t know how I’m supposed to keep going. | 我不知道还要怎么坚持下去 |
[24:52] | Day by day, Betty. | 一天一天来 贝蒂 |
[24:54] | We’ll get through this, together. | 我们会一起撑过去的 |
[24:59] | God, I just don’t know why everyone at school is | 老天 我真不知道为什么学校里每个人 |
[25:01] | saying that he’s still alive. | 都说他还活着 |
[25:02] | He isn’t. | 他已经死了 |
[25:05] | These crazy rumors are just making it so much more painful. | 这些愚蠢的谣言只会让我更加难熬 |
[25:25] | 猪头 安息吧 南区毒蛇 我想你 猪头 | |
[25:36] | Betty, you okay? | 贝蒂 你没事吧 |
[25:40] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[25:44] | I can’t do this, Arch. | 我做不到 亚奇 |
[25:46] | I feel so alone. | 我感觉好孤单 |
[25:49] | You’re not. | 你并不孤单 |
[25:51] | Betty, I promise I know how hard this is. | 贝蒂 我清楚这有多难 |
[25:54] | I just wanna feel… | 我只想感觉 |
[25:56] | good, even for just a few moments. | 好一点 哪怕只是片刻 |
[26:02] | I’m here for you, Betty. | 有我陪着你 贝蒂 |
[26:05] | I always have been. | 我一直在你身边 |
[26:09] | Yeah, you have, haven’t you? | 没错 你一直都在 |
[26:30] | Oh, grief, you wicked, heartless aphrodisiac. | 悲痛 你这邪恶无情的春药 |
[26:35] | Destroyer of endgames and worlds. | 残局和世界的毁灭者 |
[26:40] | Why, oh, why am I always the one to catch these two kissing cads? | 为什么总是我逮到这两个亲吻的下三滥 |
[26:53] | Andrews and Cooper. | 安德鲁斯和库珀 |
[26:55] | What? | 什么 |
[27:06] | Cheryl. | 谢丽尔 |
[27:08] | Is everything okay? Did something happen with Toni? | 一切都还好吗 托妮出什么事了吗 |
[27:11] | Veronica, | 维罗尼卡 |
[27:13] | I had a text drafted and ready to send to you, | 我写了条信息准备发给你 |
[27:15] | but I couldn’t bring myself to do it. | 可我下不了决心 |
[27:17] | You deserve to be told in person. | 理应亲自告诉你 |
[27:19] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:21] | Take a moment. | 花点时间 |
[27:23] | Prepare yourself for devastation. | 为灾难做好心理准备 |
[27:24] | Cheryl, come on, we’re Maple partners. | 谢丽尔 别这样 我们是枫木俱乐部的合伙人 |
[27:26] | Just please tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生什么了就好 |
[27:36] | Son of a bi– | 王八 |
[27:39] | Betty? Really, Archie? | 贝蒂 真的吗 亚奇 |
[27:41] | Of all people, Betty? | 偏偏是贝蒂 |
[27:44] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能背着我做这种事 |
[27:45] | Ronnie, what? I don’t– | 罗尼 什么 我没 |
[27:46] | Don’t play innocent with me, Archie Andrews. | 别跟我装无辜 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[27:48] | Kissing my best friend in the music room, | 在音乐教室和我最好的朋友接吻 |
[27:51] | where you and I had our fun? | 那里本来是我们的幽会地点 |
[27:54] | Why should I be surprised? That’s your special place, isn’t it? | 我为什么要惊讶 那里是你的专用地点吧 |
[27:57] | That’s where you take all your women. | 你把所有女人都带去那里 |
[27:58] | Me, Josie, Ms. Grundy, and now Betty. | 我 乔茜 格伦迪老师 现在又是贝蒂 |
[28:02] | And shame on you for taking advantage | 你真无耻 趁我们的好朋友 |
[28:04] | of our friend when she is grieving… | 还在伤心 |
[28:07] | and at her most vulnerable. | 在她最脆弱的时候占她便宜 |
[28:09] | Bee, I need you to know, I do not blame you. | 小贝 我得让你知道 我不怪你 |
[28:14] | It’s my fault. I’m the one who started it. | 这是我的错 是我主动的 |
[28:19] | I kissed Archie. I’m so sorry. | 是我吻了亚奇 我很抱歉 |
[28:22] | “Sorry”? | “抱歉” |
[28:25] | You’re sorry? | 你还抱歉 |
[28:29] | You scheming, two-faced bitch, Betty Cooper. | 你个两面三刀的婊子 贝蒂·库珀 |
[28:35] | You know what? You two deserve each other. | 知道吗 你们两个真般配 |
[28:39] | So burn in hell, the both of you. | 你们两个都去死吧 |
[28:43] | That’s right. You tell ’em, girl. | 没错 干得漂亮 |
[28:53] | So why do you think people are so ready to accept the fact | 你为什么觉得大家很容易接受 |
[28:55] | that Archie and Betty are dating? | 亚奇和贝蒂约会的事实 |
[28:58] | I think there were a lot of closeted Barchie stans out there | 我觉得有许多秘密的”亚蒂”粉 |
[29:02] | who have been waiting for this moment. | 在等待这一刻 |
[29:05] | We just hope that it’s true. | 我们希望这是真的 |
[29:08] | Sounds like you’re one of these stans. | 听起来你也是其中一个铁杆粉 |
[29:10] | Oh, no, don’t get me wrong. | 不 别误会我的意思 |
[29:12] | I support Betty in whoever she likes. | 贝蒂喜欢谁 我都支持 |
[29:14] | There’s a lot of people who don’t think | 有许多人觉得 |
[29:16] | Bughead should’ve happened. | “猪蒂”不应该在一起 |
[29:19] | It was always supposed to be Betty and Archie. | 一直就应该是贝蒂和亚奇 |
[29:21] | It was like it was their destiny. | 他们是命中注定的一对 |
[29:24] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[29:26] | And what about this rumor that Jughead is still alive? | 你怎么看待猪头还活着的谣言 |
[29:32] | If Betty and Archie being together proves anything, | 如果贝蒂和亚奇在一起 |
[29:36] | it’s that Jughead is definitely dead. | 那就说明猪头一定死了 |
[29:40] | I know your daughter pretty well. | 我很了解你女儿 |
[29:42] | Not even she’s crazy enough to date Archie | 她还没有疯到猪头还在 |
[29:44] | if Jughead were still around. | 就和亚奇约会 |
[29:52] | Hi, Betty. | 你好 贝蒂 |
[29:56] | Here all alone? | 一个人 |
[29:58] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[29:59] | Are you here to kill me? | 你是来杀我的吗 |
[30:01] | Just so you know, | 你应该知道 |
[30:03] | you may have this town, | 你也许可以骗过全镇居民 |
[30:05] | your school, and all your friends fooled, but not me. | 骗过你的学校和朋友 但是骗不了我 |
[30:10] | You’re either building a case against me and my classmates, | 你不是在针对我和我的同学 |
[30:13] | or trying to exonerate yourself. | 就是在试图为自己开脱 |
[30:15] | And Jughead is alive and helping you behind the scenes. | 猪头还活着 而且在幕后帮你策划 |
[30:19] | I just don’t know where you’re hiding him… yet. | 我只是还不知道你把他藏在哪里 |
[30:23] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[30:25] | We can’t keep having the same conversation | 我们不能一遍遍地 |
[30:28] | over and over again, okay? | 重复这个谈话 好吗 |
[30:31] | You’re obsessed. Seriously, it is not healthy. | 你着魔了 真的 这样不正常 |
[30:36] | It’s fine. I didn’t expect you to just tell me. | 没事 我也没指望你告诉我 |
[30:40] | But I know he’s close by. | 但我知道他在附近 |
[30:42] | Somewhere you two can be alone. | 某个你俩可以单独在一起的地方 |
[30:45] | Know how I know? | 知道我怎么发现的吗 |
[30:48] | Because I saw that sex tape of yours, | 因为我看了你们的性爱视频 |
[30:51] | and, yowza! | 不得了 |
[30:54] | Based on the contents, you can’t go two hours, | 从内容看 不做爱 你两个小时都忍不了 |
[30:56] | let alone two days, without it. | 更别说两天了 |
[30:59] | You are an actual monster. | 你真是个恶魔 |
[31:02] | And you are a nymphomaniac | 而你是个色情狂 |
[31:04] | who’s going to trip up sooner rather than later. | 很快就要栽跟头了 |
[31:08] | And I’ll be there to watch you fall. | 我会看着你失足的 |
[31:15] | And that’s when you believe Donna started following you? | 你觉得唐娜就是从那时开始跟踪你的吗 |
[31:19] | She had fixated on me. | 她一直盯着我 |
[31:21] | She was convinced that I was sneaking around. | 她坚信我偷偷摸摸 有所隐瞒 |
[31:26] | Which was true. I… | 这是事实 我 |
[31:28] | had been visiting Dilton’s bunker. | 一直都在造访迪尔顿地堡 |
[31:32] | It became a nightly ritual. | 已经成为每晚的固定仪式了 |
[31:34] | First, stop at Pop’s for dinner. | 首先在老爹快餐店买晚饭 |
[31:38] | Then I’d head to the woods alone. | 然后独自去小树林 |
[32:36] | Gotcha! | 抓到你了 |
[32:37] | What the hell? Oh, my God. | 什么情况 我的天啊 |
[32:40] | Donna? | 唐娜 |
[32:43] | Get out of here, you pervert. | 滚出去 你这个变态 |
[32:48] | And how long have you been meeting with Archie in the bunker? | 你和亚奇在地堡里幽会已经有多久了 |
[32:54] | It kind of just started up after… | 刚开始 自从… |
[32:57] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of, Elizabeth. | 这没什么可羞耻的 伊丽莎白 |
[33:01] | I promise you’ll feel better once you tell the truth. | 我保证你讲出真相后会好受些 |
[33:08] | In that case… | 既然这样 |
[33:10] | Before you hear it from someone else, Mom, | 妈妈 与其你从别人那里听到 |
[33:12] | I need to tell you something. | 我想告诉你一件事 |
[33:15] | Off the record. | 不能录像 |
[33:19] | Okay, honey. | 好 亲爱的 |
[33:22] | Well, as it turns out, | 原来 |
[33:25] | this is not simply a story about a murder in a small town. | 这不仅仅是一个小镇谋杀故事 |
[33:30] | No. | 不是的 |
[33:32] | It’s a story about friendship… | 这是一个关于友谊 |
[33:34] | and conspiracy. | 和阴谋的故事 |
[33:36] | And what happens when those two things | 而当这两个元素相辅相成 |
[33:38] | dovetail into a highly sophisticated cover-up. | 结合为扑朔迷离的障眼法 会发生什么 |
[33:45] | So, our little gambit worked. | 我们的小策略奏效了 |
[33:48] | Between the look I saw on Donna’s face in the bunker | 从唐娜在地堡时的表情 |
[33:51] | and your performance in the student lounge… | 到你在学生休息室的表演 |
[33:53] | You can thank Helen Mirren’s Masterclass for that. | 这要谢谢海伦·米伦的大师班 |
[33:59] | Though, I just have to ask. | 不过我想问一句 |
[34:03] | When you were pretending to be with Betty… | 你假装和贝蒂在一起时 |
[34:08] | you didn’t feel anything, did you? | 没有什么感觉 是吗 |
[34:12] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[34:15] | When will you learn? | 你什么时候才能了解 |
[34:18] | You are, | 你 |
[34:20] | now and forever, | 现在和永远 |
[34:23] | the only girl for me. | 都是我唯一的女孩 |
[34:36] | Even by our standards, this was a pretty crazy week. | 即使对我们来说 这一周也够疯狂的 |
[34:39] | Well, pretending to be dead is one thing, | 装死是一回事 |
[34:43] | but hiding under a cot in this sex bunker of death | 但是躲在性爱死亡地堡的床下 |
[34:46] | while you make out with Archie | 而你和亚奇在亲热 |
[34:48] | just to convince a bunch of evil preppies that I did die… | 只是为了让一群邪恶的预科生相信我已经死了 |
[34:51] | Yeah, definitely cracks the top ten craziest things. | 这绝对可以进入十大最疯狂事件 |
[34:55] | But it worked. | 但是起效了 |
[34:57] | And now Donna will start doubting herself. | 现在唐娜要开始怀疑自己了 |
[35:01] | This whole thing is a game of confidence, | 这次对决拼的就是信心 |
[35:04] | and what happens when you don’t have confidence? | 如果你失去了信心会怎样 |
[35:07] | Mistakes are made. | 犯错 |
[35:08] | And bonus, you’ll have all this uninterrupted time | 好处是你有一段不被打扰的时间 |
[35:11] | to figure out how the pieces of the mystery fit together. | 把谜团的各个部分拼凑起来 |
[35:14] | And an additional bonus | 另一个好处 |
[35:15] | is that they won’t come to try and finish my botched braining. | 就是没人来卸掉我这一团糟的脑袋了 |
[35:20] | Well, I never thought I’d say it, but | 我没想过我会说这句话 |
[35:21] | God bless that beanie for cushioning the blow, | 还好你的帽子起到了缓冲作用 |
[35:24] | even just a little bit. | 哪怕只有一点 |
[35:30] | Speaking of that… | 说起来 |
[35:33] | Close your eyes and hold out your hand. | 闭眼 伸出手 |
[35:41] | Open. | 睁眼 |
[35:47] | Betty, when did you have time to do this? | 贝蒂 你哪来的时间准备这个 |
[35:49] | We all manage our stress in different ways. | 每人的解压方式各不相同 |
[35:51] | My mom had her documentary… | 我母亲做纪录片 |
[35:54] | I taught myself how to knit. | 我自学了编织 |
[36:00] | Are you sure telling your mom was a good idea? | 告诉你妈妈真的没关系吗 |
[36:03] | Well, considering Charles, your dad, Jellybean, | 考虑到查尔斯 你父亲 糖豆 |
[36:07] | Dr. Curdle Jr., and Mrs. Andrews are all in on it… | 小科德医生和安德鲁斯先生都有参与 |
[36:11] | Yeah, it felt like the prudent thing to do. | 我觉得这是明智的选择 |
[36:13] | Yeah, that’s fair enough. | 有道理 |
[36:18] | When you kissed Archie, | 你和亚奇接吻的时候 |
[36:19] | none of those old feelings came back, did they? | 没有旧情复燃吧 |
[36:21] | Jughead. | 猪头 |
[36:23] | No. | 没有 |
[36:25] | Of course not, okay? Don’t be silly. | 当然没有 别傻了 |
[36:29] | You know you’re the only man for me. | 你知道你是我的唯一 |
[36:32] | And our scheming can take one night off, don’t you think? | 今天晚上我们不聊这些了 行吗 |
[36:52] | So I understand you made quite the public spectacle | 你已经把贝蒂和亚奇的感情 |
[36:54] | over the Archie and Betty romance. | 宣扬得人尽皆知 |
[36:57] | Um, I think you mean, I gave an amazing performance. | 你是说我的表演出神入化吧 |
[37:02] | But weren’t you afraid | 但你不担心 |
[37:03] | that something might actually spark between them? | 他们之间真的会发生什么吗 |
[37:06] | I trust Archie. | 我相信亚奇 |
[37:08] | And I trust Betty. | 我也相信贝蒂 |
[37:10] | To be honest, the thought never even crossed my mind. | 说真的 我从未想过这些 |
[37:21] | 贝蒂 再次感谢 希望我吻技不差 | |
[38:12] | The question still remains. | 问题仍未解决 |
[38:14] | Why did you go to such extraordinary lengths | 为什么你大费周章 |
[38:16] | to convince the preppies and | 要让所有预科生 |
[38:19] | pretty much the whole town of Riverdale | 甚至全河谷镇的人相信 |
[38:20] | that Jughead was dead? | 猪头已经死了 |
[38:22] | Because they were trying to pin the murder on me. | 因为他们想让我背上谋杀的罪名 |
[38:27] | And because if they knew Jughead was still alive, | 如果他们知道猪头还活着 |
[38:29] | they would circle the wagons and lock down tight. | 就会严阵以待 控制事态 |
[38:34] | And we were and still are locked in a battle | 我们和石墙预科生 |
[38:37] | of psychological warfare with the Stonies. | 仍然处于心理战 |
[38:40] | The only way that we would be able to pin | 我们把谋杀猪头未遂的罪名 |
[38:42] | the attempted murder of Jughead on them… | 安在石墙预科生身上的唯一办法 |
[38:44] | is if we forced the Stonies to crack. | 就是让他们产生嫌隙 |
[38:48] | You seem quite confident that they will. | 看起来你很有信心 |
[38:52] | No, I can’t be certain, but… | 不 我也不确定 但 |
[38:56] | After the last few days, | 经过这几天的误导 |
[38:58] | I have a feeling they’ll be fracturing any minute now. | 我预感他们随时都会起内讧 |
[39:03] | Stop what you’re doing, Bret. | 放下手头的事 布雷特 |
[39:06] | I have proof that Jughead’s alive. | 我有证据证明猪头还活着 |
[39:08] | Whoa, Donna. Slow down. How can you be so sure? | 唐娜 别冲动 你为什么这么笃定 |
[39:10] | I tailed Betty to an apocalyptic bunker, | 我尾随贝蒂去了一个末日地堡 |
[39:13] | where she sloppily swapped saliva with that carrot-top Neanderthal. | 看到她和那个红发穴居人激情拥吻 |
[39:17] | It was all a charade. | 他们在演戏 |
[39:19] | They had takeout from Pop’s, | 他们买了老爹快餐店的外卖 |
[39:21] | that little diner that Jones was obsessed with. | 都是琼斯喜欢吃的 |
[39:23] | And what, there was an extra burger? | 然后呢 你看到多出来的汉堡了吗 |
[39:25] | Archie’s built like a superhero. | 亚奇体型像超级英雄一样 |
[39:27] | I’m sure he could wolf half a dozen– | 他能吃六个 |
[39:29] | Forget about the burger! | 别管汉堡了 |
[39:31] | There was not one, not two, | 他们点了不是一杯 两杯 |
[39:34] | but three milkshakes in evidence. | 而是三杯奶昔 |
[39:40] | I am certain that Jones must have heard me sneaking down the ladder | 琼斯肯定听到我爬下梯子的声音 |
[39:44] | and he hid so as not to get caught. | 然后藏了起来 免得被发现 |
[39:47] | Donna, look. | 唐娜 听着 |
[39:50] | Maybe, um… | 要不 |
[39:52] | you should let sleeping dogs lie. | 别自寻烦恼了 |
[39:56] | Take the win. | 享受胜利吧 |
[39:58] | Forsythe’s dead. We killed him. | 福赛斯死了 我们杀了他 |
[40:01] | Ponytail’s obviously moved on. | 马尾辫显然也向前看了 |
[40:05] | It’s time you do the same. | 你也应该这样 |
[40:11] | Don’t you ever tell me what to do. | 少对我发号施令 |
[40:13] | In case you’ve forgotten, I’m the brains of this operation. | 提醒你一下 我才是行动首脑 |
[40:17] | We still have a job to finish, | 我们还没完事 |
[40:19] | and a meddling girlfriend to pin it on. | 还要让这个管闲事的女人背锅 |
[40:21] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[40:26] | And if you ever undermine me again, | 你再坏我好事 |
[40:30] | you will go the way of Jonathan, may he rest in peace. | 乔纳森就是你的下场 望他安息 |
[40:34] | And that’s a fact. | 我没开玩笑 |
[40:41] | Well, well, well. | 瞧瞧 |
[40:43] | If it isn’t the girl who cried Papi. | 这不是哭喊爸爸的小女孩吗 |
[40:45] | I did a little digging like you asked me to. | 我按你说的调查了一下 |
[40:48] | And? | 然后呢 |
[40:50] | You are lucky I am such a good PI, | 你有我这个私家侦探真是太走运了 |
[40:53] | because you’ll never believe what I found out. | 你肯定不会相信我的调查结果 |
[41:05] | As it turns out, my darling half-sister is actually good for something. | 看来我同父异母的姐妹真有点本事 |
[41:09] | At my behest, | 在我的请求下 |
[41:10] | Hermosa put her private-eye skills to good use | 埃尔莫萨发挥了一下她的调查特长 |
[41:12] | and did some digging on those Stonewall WASPs. | 对石墙的纨绔子弟做了点调查 |
[41:15] | And your gal pal Donna is not so sweet. | 你们的小姐妹唐娜可不是什么好人 |
[41:21] | Everybody, brace yourselves, | 各位 准备好了 |
[41:23] | because Donna Sweett is actually… | 唐娜·斯威特其实 |
[41:31] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:32] | Of course. | 怪不得 |
[41:35] | If this is true, this is our smoking gun. | 如果这是真的 它就是确凿的证据 |
[41:38] | This is the final piece of the puzzle that we needed. | 这是我们要找的最后一块拼图 |
[41:44] | I think I know how to take down these Stonies once and for all. | 我知道怎么彻底扳倒石墙预科生了 |