| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:04] | Forget art imitating life. | 忘掉艺术模仿生活吧 | 
| [00:06] | Here we had a case of art imitating death. | 这里有一个艺术模仿死亡的案例 | 
| [00:10] | The snuff film that showed Jason Blossom | 这部谋杀电影 | 
| [00:11] | being murdered by dear old dad… | 诡异地重现了 | 
| [00:14] | …in a bizarre recreation of it. | 杰森·布鲁森被老爸杀害的场景 | 
| [00:18] | Months of static shots of houses, now this. | 几个月来一直是静态拍摄 现在是这个 | 
| [00:21] | Why change the pattern? | 为什么要改变模式 | 
| [00:23] | Our Voyeur is trying to recreate himself into an auteur. | 偷窥狂想把自己塑造成一个导演 | 
| [00:28] | No longer satisfied with | 看来他不再满足于 | 
| [00:30] | merely documenting our daily lives, it seems. | 记录我们的日常生活 | 
| [00:32] | Between this tape and the one of Betty killing me, | 这盘带子加上贝蒂杀我的那盘 | 
| [00:35] | it seems like he’s trying to painstakingly recreate our deaths. | 他好像在费尽心思重现我们的死亡 | 
| [00:39] | Or near deaths. | 或是濒临死亡 | 
| [00:40] | He’s trying to blur the line between fact and fiction. | 试图模糊事实和虚构之间的界限 | 
| [00:44] | Is it a warning? | 这是警告吗 | 
| [00:45] | – Could be a rehearsal. – For what? | -可能是排练 -排练什么 | 
| [00:48] | An actual murder. | 真正的谋杀 | 
| [00:50] | So our auteur got a copy | 我们的导演拿到了 | 
| [00:51] | of the Jason Blossom murder video and then… | 杰森·布鲁森被害的录像 然后 | 
| [00:54] | pulls a Gus Van Sant and tries to remake it? | 想学葛斯·范·桑重现一下吗 | 
| [00:56] | Where did he get the original video though? | 但他从哪里得到原版录像的 | 
| [00:58] | Blue Velvet Video. | 蓝丝绒影像公司 | 
| [01:00] | Is there anything else we can do at this point? | 我们现在还能做什么吗 | 
| [01:02] | Wait for another tape. | 继续等带子 | 
| [01:04] | Keep going through the videos | 继续看 | 
| [01:05] | that we confiscated from the Scarlet Suite. | 我们从猩红套房没收的视频 | 
| [01:08] | Okay, well, I’m gonna have to let you two fellows handle that | 那你们两个来处理吧 | 
| [01:13] | The most high school thing you’ve ever said. | 这是你说过最像高中生的话了 | 
| [01:19] | Here it is, Mr. Honey. | 给你 哈尼老师 | 
| [01:21] | Riverdale High’s yearbook as requested. | 河谷镇高中的年鉴 | 
| [01:23] | There will be no yearbook this year, Ms. Cooper. | 今年没有年鉴了 库珀女士 | 
| [01:27] | Sorry, what? Why? | 什么 为什么 | 
| [01:29] | The deadline for the printers was two days ago. | 印刷厂截止日期是两天前 | 
| [01:33] | Yes, but I called the printers | 是的 但我打电话给印刷厂了 | 
| [01:35] | and they said if we give it to them this afternoon, | 他们说如果我们今天下午交给他们 | 
| [01:37] | the yearbooks would be ready by graduation. | 年鉴可以在毕业前准备好 | 
| [01:38] | Yes, but I told you that I would need to approve every page. | 是的 但我说过每一页都要得到我的批准 | 
| [01:43] | And I will not be able to do that by this afternoon. | 今天下午我弄不完 | 
| [01:47] | I pulled all-nighters to get this done | 我连续熬了几天夜才做完 | 
| [01:49] | and because I’m two days late, | 就因为我迟了两天 | 
| [01:52] | you’re punishing all of my classmates? | 你就要惩罚所有同学吗 | 
| [01:53] | How is that fair? | 这公平吗 | 
| [01:55] | I’m sorry, Ms. Cooper, | 对不起 库珀女士 | 
| [01:57] | but my decision is final. | 但这是我的最终决定 | 
| [02:18] | – Hello? – Is this Forsythe Pendleton Jones? | -喂 -你是福赛斯·彭德尔顿·琼斯吗 | 
| [02:21] | Depends who’s asking. | 你是谁 | 
| [02:23] | My name is Dina Letum. | 我叫迪娜·勒图姆 | 
| [02:24] | I’m the admissions coordinator at the University of Iowa. | 我是爱荷华大学的招生协调员 | 
| [02:27] | Do you have a moment to talk about your application? | 有时间谈谈你的申请吗 | 
| [02:30] | Breaking news, everybody. | 突发新闻 各位 | 
| [02:32] | So the University of Iowa | 爱荷华大学 | 
| [02:33] | has one of the best writing programs in the country. | 拥有全国最好的写作项目之一 | 
| [02:35] | I applied for spring, | 我申请了春季入学 | 
| [02:36] | but then they told me they could take me as early as fall. | 但他们说可以提前到秋季 | 
| [02:39] | You’re a good writer, bro. | 你是个好作家 兄弟 | 
| [02:41] | Wait. | 等等 | 
| [02:43] | So this acceptance is conditional? | 是有条件录取吗 | 
| [02:44] | Yeah. They require additional materials, | 是的 他们要求提交附加材料 | 
| [02:47] | which means I need another story. | 所以我要再写一个故事 | 
| [02:49] | But this could be my redemption after that whole Stonewall hell. | 但这算是我经历石墙地狱后获得救赎的机会 | 
| [02:51] | The only problem is | 唯一的问题是 | 
| [02:53] | the well of my creative unconscious is tapped out. | 我创造力之井已经枯竭了 | 
| [02:56] | Well, you could write a monster story about Mr. Honey. | 你可以写一个关于哈尼老师的怪物故事 | 
| [03:01] | I am proud of you though, Jug. | 但我为你骄傲 猪头 | 
| [03:03] | What did he do? | 他怎么了 | 
| [03:05] | Honey is refusing to publish the yearbook. | 哈尼拒绝刊印年鉴 | 
| [03:10] | Our legacy. | 我们的传承 | 
| [03:11] | The written record of our last four years. | 我们过去四年的书面记录 | 
| [03:14] | Our friendships, our loves, clubs, dances. | 我们的友谊 我们的爱 俱乐部 舞会 | 
| [03:18] | Bee, if it’s about money, I’m happy to help pay for the printing. | 小贝 如果是因为钱 我可以帮你付印刷费 | 
| [03:22] | Thank you, Vee, but it’s… the principal of it. | 谢谢 小维 但问题出在校长 | 
| [03:26] | Mr. Honey has been on our case since day one. | 哈尼老师从一开始就盯上我们了 | 
| [03:29] | Do you remember when he threatened us on our first day back? | 你还记得他第一天就威胁我们吗 | 
| [03:33] | And how many of us are already banned from going to prom? | 我们有多少人被禁止参加舞会 | 
| [03:36] | Fangs, Reggie, Toni and I are all banned because of Ticklegate. | 毒牙 雷吉 托妮和我都因为”挠痒门”被禁了 | 
| [03:39] | And I’m out because of that bogus | 而我是因为智力竞赛节目 | 
| [03:41] | quiz show cheating scandal. | 假作弊丑闻 | 
| [03:43] | Lest we not forget my transcendent rendition of Cherry Bomb | 别忘了我那无与伦比的樱桃炸弹表演 | 
| [03:46] | which got Veronica, the Vixens and myself | 结果维罗尼卡 雌狐队还有我 | 
| [03:48] | barred from the promenade. | 都被禁止参加舞会 | 
| [03:49] | So, literally the only people going to prom are… | 所以 能参加舞会的人只剩下 | 
| [03:54] | – You wanna go to prom with me, Jug? – Oh, I’d be honored. | -你愿意和我参加舞会吗 猪头 -这是我的荣幸 | 
| [03:56] | But I’m not putting out. | 但我只卖艺不卖身 | 
| [03:58] | Let the fan fiction begin. | 同人小说桥段来了 | 
| [03:59] | Cousin Betty, I share your outrage. | 贝蒂姐妹 你的愤怒我感同身受 | 
| [04:01] | Something must be done to stop this heinous villain. | 我们必须采取措施阻止这个恶棍 | 
| [04:03] | Like what? Every time we make a move against him, | 比如呢 每次我们对他采取行动 | 
| [04:06] | he hits us back. | 他都会回击 | 
| [04:07] | He’s not letting Archie walk with the rest of us at graduation. | 他不让亚奇和我们一起参加毕业典礼 | 
| [04:10] | He’s a fiend. | 他就是恶魔 | 
| [04:12] | Although, one thing that would stop Mr. Honey… | 不过 有个办法能阻止哈尼老师 | 
| [04:16] | is if we killed him. | 我们杀了他 | 
| [04:24] | Or scared him enough to leave town. | 或者吓得他离开小镇 | 
| [04:28] | I mean, it would be so easy. | 很容易的 | 
| [04:30] | Mr. Honey works late on Tuesdays. | 哈尼老师每周二下班很晚 | 
| [04:31] | He usually leaves around 9:00. | 通常九点左右离开 | 
| [04:41] | Yeah, but wouldn’t he recognize us? | 是的 但他不会认出我们吗 | 
| [04:43] | Good point, Arch. | 说得好 亚奇 | 
| [04:44] | Okay, let’s say we wear bunny masks | 好吧 假设我们戴着兔子面具 | 
| [04:47] | and Stonewall Prep jackets. | 还有石墙预科学校的校服 | 
| [04:52] | I could sneak up and knock him out. Take him down. | 我可以悄悄靠近把他打晕在地 | 
| [04:57] | Then we tie him up and stuff him into the trunk of a car. | 然后我们把他绑起来塞进后备箱 | 
| [05:02] | What do you say, Reggie? | 你说呢 雷吉 | 
| [05:04] | Can we borrow Bella for this? | 我们可以借用贝拉吗 | 
| [05:05] | After the way Honey trashed her on Halloween night? | 还记得哈尼在万圣节晚上弄脏我的车吗 | 
| [05:08] | Bella! | 贝拉 | 
| [05:10] | What happened to my car? | 我的车怎么了 | 
| [05:11] | Such a shame when someone disrespects your property, isn’t it? | 财产遭人破坏的感觉很不好 是吧 | 
| [05:15] | Hell yeah. | 没问题 | 
| [05:18] | Where the hell do we take him? | 我们带他去哪 | 
| [05:20] | My family still owns that cabin in Fox Forest. | 福克斯森林的小屋仍然在我家名下 | 
| [05:24] | Then we take him there and make him think he’s gonna die. | 我们带他去那里 让他以为自己马上要死了 | 
| [05:27] | And I know just the way we can do that. | 我知道该怎么做 | 
| [05:31] | Veronica, do you remember | 维罗尼卡 你还记得 | 
| [05:33] | when we maple-boarded my monster of a mumsie? | 我们用枫糖浇我的怪物老妈吗 | 
| [05:42] | We’re letting you go, | 我们可以放你走 | 
| [05:44] | but you’re leaving town tonight. | 但你今晚就要离开小镇 | 
| [05:47] | And if you don’t, we’ll keep doing this. | 如果你不走 还会有下一次 | 
| [05:49] | And we won’t stop until you’re dead. | 在你死前我们是不会罢休的 | 
| [05:52] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 | 
| [05:53] | Fine. More syrup please, then we’ll start digging his grave. | 好吧 再来点糖浆 然后给他挖个墓 | 
| [05:56] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 | 
| [06:02] | At least that’s one way we could get our revenge. | 不管怎样我们都算报仇了 | 
| [06:06] | We could do that, for sure. | 当然没问题 | 
| [06:09] | Or we could pull off a classic senior prank, | 我们也可以耍一个经典的高年级恶作剧 | 
| [06:15] | the likes of which will never be forgotten. | 让他永生难忘 | 
| [06:22] | And I’ve got just the one for Mr. Honey. | 我想到一个适合哈尼老师的 | 
| [06:26] | It’s an oldie, but a goodie. | 经典的才是最好的 | 
| [06:50] | Miss Bell, could you come in here? | 贝尔老师 可以进来一下吗 | 
| [06:53] | Miss Bell! | 贝尔老师 | 
| [07:15] | Looks like we won this round. | 看来这回合我们赢了 | 
| [07:18] | Maybe. | 也许吧 | 
| [07:19] | Though I still think we should’ve killed him. | 但我还是觉得我们应该杀了他 | 
| [07:35] | Jug, what are you doing? | 猪头 你在干什么 | 
| [07:39] | I’m writing a new story for Iowa. | 我在为爱荷华大学写新故事 | 
| [07:41] | You gave me the idea actually. | 其实是你给我的创意 | 
| [07:43] | It’s called Killing Mr. Honey. | 名字就叫《杀死哈尼老师》 | 
| [07:46] | Great title. | 好名字 | 
| [07:47] | It’s perfect. I get to write something for my Iowa submission | 完美 我可以一边为申请爱荷华大学准备素材 | 
| [07:49] | while simultaneously working out | 一边制订 | 
| [07:51] | our collective revenge fantasy against Mr. Honey. | 对哈尼老师的集体复仇幻想 | 
| [07:55] | I printed some pages on your night table if you wanna read. | 如果你想看的话 我印了几页放在你床头柜上 | 
| [08:07] | Kidnapping Mr. Honey was supposed to be a joke, a prank. | 绑架哈尼老师本来是个玩笑 恶作剧 | 
| [08:11] | Payback for how he terrorized them all year long. | 报复他一整年对他们的恐吓 | 
| [08:15] | Where are his glasses? | 他的眼镜呢 | 
| [08:19] | Crap, they must’ve fallen along the way. | 该死 一定是半路掉了 | 
| [08:22] | No one was supposed to die. | 本来没有人会死 | 
| [08:24] | I can barely see without my glasses. | 没有眼镜我和瞎子没什么区别 | 
| [08:26] | So you might as well take those ridiculous masks off. | 所以你们还是把可笑的面具摘了吧 | 
| [08:29] | Shut the hell up. | 闭嘴 | 
| [08:31] | I know exactly who you are, Mr. Mantle. | 我很清楚你们是谁 曼特尔先生 | 
| [08:35] | Mr. Andrews and Mr. Jones. | 安德鲁斯先生和琼斯先生 | 
| [08:38] | And clearly you’ve partnered with Ms. Lodge, | 很明显你们和洛奇女士 | 
| [08:40] | Ms. Blossom and of course… | 布鲁森女士 当然还有 | 
| [08:44] | Ms. Cooper. | 库珀女士合作 | 
| [08:47] | Yo, what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [08:48] | He said he knew who we were. | 他说他知道我们是谁 | 
| [08:50] | Actually, I didn’t know, Mr. Mantle. | 其实我不知道 曼特尔先生 | 
| [08:52] | I suspected it. | 这只是我的怀疑 | 
| [08:53] | But thanks to your stupidity, | 但多亏你的愚蠢 | 
| [08:56] | my suspicions have been confirmed. | 我的怀疑得到了证实 | 
| [08:58] | Dude, he played you like a cheap violin. | 哥们 他把你耍得团团转 | 
| [09:01] | You just blew our cover, you idiot. | 你暴露了我们 白痴 | 
| [09:06] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很有趣吗 | 
| [09:09] | You think you’re better than me? | 你觉得你比我强吗 | 
| [09:12] | – Reggie! – Hey, Reggie! | -雷吉 -雷吉 | 
| [09:14] | Come on, come on. Just stop it. | 行了 别打了 | 
| [09:15] | – You’re gonna kill him. Stop it, Reggie. – All right. | -你会杀了他的 住手 雷吉 -好吧 | 
| [09:21] | Tell me, Mr. Mantle, | 告诉我 曼特尔先生 | 
| [09:26] | is that what your father does to you? | 你父亲就是这么对你的吗 | 
| [09:28] | – Hey, shut up! – Hey, Reggie! | -闭嘴 -雷吉 | 
| [09:35] | We’re leaving you now, Mr. Honey, | 我们先走了 哈尼老师 | 
| [09:37] | but we’ll be back soon. | 但我们很快就会回来 | 
| [09:40] | And you shut your damn mouth or we’re gonna let him back in. | 闭上你的臭嘴 不然我们就放他回来 | 
| [09:46] | Wow, that’s dark. | 好黑暗 | 
| [09:49] | Is it too dark? | 过于黑暗了吗 | 
| [09:51] | No, I love it. | 不 我喜欢 | 
| [09:58] | Well, duty calls. | 来活了 | 
| [10:00] | Charles wants us to meet him at his office. | 查尔斯要我们去他办公室见他 | 
| [10:03] | Is there any way you can take point on that? | 你能自己去吗 | 
| [10:04] | I wanna continue working on this. | 我想继续创作 | 
| [10:07] | Sure. | 好的 | 
| [10:09] | Once Mr. Honey was secure at the cabin, | 哈尼老师被关在小屋后 | 
| [10:11] | we took shifts watching him. | 我们轮班监视他 | 
| [10:13] | Cheryl was up first. | 先是谢丽尔 | 
| [10:18] | Have one of you found them? My glasses? | 你们找到我的眼镜了吗 | 
| [10:22] | TBH, I don’t know. | 说实话 我不知道 | 
| [10:26] | It’s not too late, Ms. Blossom. | 现在还为时不晚 布鲁森女士 | 
| [10:30] | You can make this right. | 你能纠正这件事 | 
| [10:31] | We are making it right. | 我们正在纠正呢 | 
| [10:35] | By kidnapping me. | 通过绑架我 | 
| [10:39] | How do you think this ends? | 你觉得结局会如何 | 
| [10:40] | Betty and Jughead have a plan. | 贝蒂和猪头有计划 | 
| [10:47] | Well, I’ve never taken you to be a follower. | 我从没想过你是个追随者 | 
| [10:55] | Yes. Well, | 是啊 | 
| [10:57] | you have given us something we’ve never had before. | 因为你给了我们前所未有的东西 | 
| [11:00] | A common enemy. | 共同的敌人 | 
| [11:03] | You were cruel to me, Mr. Honey. | 你对我很残忍 哈尼老师 | 
| [11:06] | You barred me and all of my Vixens from prom. | 你不让我和雌狐队全体成员参加舞会 | 
| [11:09] | You locked Ms. Appleyard in her office. | 你们把阿普尔亚德老师锁在了她办公室 | 
| [11:12] | She had a panic attack and quit. | 她恐慌症发作然后辞职了 | 
| [11:14] | What was I supposed to do? | 你让我怎么办 | 
| [11:16] | What am I supposed to do now? | 我现在能怎么办 | 
| [11:26] | Agree to make a video… | 同意拍一段视频 | 
| [11:28] | giving us permission to go to prom | 允许我们去舞会 | 
| [11:30] | and promising that you won’t punish us for this | 并保证我们免于责罚 | 
| [11:34] | or anything ever again. | 永久有效 | 
| [11:37] | Might I suggest an alternative, Ms. Blossom? | 我有个建议 布鲁森女士 | 
| [11:43] | Release me. | 放了我 | 
| [11:45] | Call the police. | 报警 | 
| [11:47] | Tell them it was a… | 告诉他们这是 | 
| [11:48] | it was a school prank that went horribly awry. | 校园恶作剧出了大岔子 | 
| [11:50] | You’ll be punished, of course. | 当然 你们会受惩罚 | 
| [11:55] | But at least your lives won’t be ruined. | 但至少这辈子不会被毁 | 
| [12:00] | So you won’t make that video then? | 那你是不愿意拍那个视频了 | 
| [12:05] | Absolutely not. | 当然不愿意 | 
| [12:08] | Fine. | 行 | 
| [12:10] | Then it’s your funeral, Mr. Honey. | 那你就等着自己的葬礼吧 哈尼老师 | 
| [12:21] | Mrs. Klump received this new videotape this morning. | 克勒姆女士今早收到了新的录像带 | 
| [12:26] | Oh, my God. Another recreation? | 天呐 又一次重现 | 
| [12:29] | Where did you get the actual footage? | 你从哪得到的原始视频 | 
| [12:32] | Finished going through the videos | 我看完了所有 | 
| [12:33] | that we confiscated from Blue Velvet. | 从蓝丝绒影像公司缴获的视频 | 
| [12:35] | Turns out Jason Blossom’s snuff film | 结果发现杰森·布鲁森的虐杀片 | 
| [12:37] | wasn’t the only contraband that David had. | 不是大卫唯一的违禁品 | 
| [12:39] | Where the hell is he getting these from? | 他是从哪弄到的 | 
| [12:51] | Next, it was Archie and Veronica’s turn | 随后 轮到亚奇和维罗尼卡 | 
| [12:53] | to check on their captive. | 去检查他们的俘虏了 | 
| [12:54] | To see if he’d had a change of heart. | 看他是否改变了心意 | 
| [13:05] | Mr. Honey. Mr. Honey. | 哈尼老师 哈尼老师 | 
| [13:08] | Does he have a pulse? | 他还有脉搏吗 | 
| [13:10] | Here, let me check. | 我来检查下 | 
| [13:13] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 | 
| [13:15] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 | 
| [13:19] | – You’re late. – And you are? | -你们迟到了 -你是哪位 | 
| [13:21] | I’m Principal Weatherbee’s replacement, Mr. Honey. | 我是接任韦瑟比校长的 哈尼老师 | 
| [13:25] | Things are gonna be different this year. | 今年要有大变化 | 
| [13:26] | We’ll have order, discipline. | 我们要立规矩 讲纪律 | 
| [13:31] | – Is he okay, is he alive? – No. | -他还好吗 他还活着吗 -不 | 
| [13:34] | He’s not. | 他没气了 | 
| [13:37] | He’s dead. | 他死了 | 
| [13:39] | RIP, Mr. Honey. | 愿你安息 哈尼老师 | 
| [13:46] | Brace yourselves, bitches. | 做好准备 小贱人们 | 
| [13:48] | I just saw our most hated foe, Honey, entering his office. | 我刚看到我们的宿敌哈尼走进办公室 | 
| [13:51] | Was his ass still glued to his chair? | 他的屁股还黏在椅子上吗 | 
| [13:54] | I heard they had to use turpentine to unstick it. | 我听说他们得用松脂把他和椅子分开 | 
| [13:57] | He was smelling particularly odious. | 他闻着令人作呕 | 
| [14:03] | Students of Riverdale High. | 河谷镇高中的各位 | 
| [14:06] | Unless the person or persons responsible | 除非昨天低级恶作剧的负责人 | 
| [14:09] | for yesterday’s so-called prank step forward, | 主动承认错误 | 
| [14:13] | prom is officially cancelled. | 否则舞会正式取消 | 
| [14:19] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [14:20] | I knew your juvenile antics were going to end in tragedy. | 我就知道你们这种幼稚行为的结局是悲剧 | 
| [14:23] | Turn thyself in, Reginald, immediately. | 自首吧 雷吉纳德 赶紧的 | 
| [14:26] | No way. | 不可能 | 
| [14:28] | I pranked Mr. Honey on behalf of all of us. | 我恶搞哈尼老师是为了大家 | 
| [14:31] | And for the record… | 而且事先声明 | 
| [14:34] | I did not prank alone. | 我不是一个人干的 | 
| [14:35] | Oh, God. And who would be stupid enough to help you? | 天呐 谁会蠢到去帮你 | 
| [14:42] | – Kevin. – Archie! | -凯文 -亚奇 | 
| [14:43] | What’s the big deal? | 这有什么大不了的 | 
| [14:44] | It’s not like any of us were allowed to go. | 反正我们也不能去 | 
| [14:46] | We were going to crash it, you dotty pole. | 我们本来打算闯舞会的 你个白痴 | 
| [14:48] | Now there’s nothing left to crash. | 但现在连闯都没得闯了 | 
| [14:49] | And I refuse to be the only sitting president | 而且我拒绝做河谷镇高中 | 
| [14:51] | in the history of Riverdale High who didn’t sponsor a prom. | 历史上唯一一个没主办舞会的学生会主席 | 
| [14:53] | Okay, everyone chill. | 好了 大家都冷静 | 
| [14:55] | Reggie’s not the enemy here. Mr. Honey is. | 雷吉不是敌人 哈尼老师才是 | 
| [14:58] | If we all turn against each other now, we all lose. | 如果我们都反目 那就输了 | 
| [15:01] | If we want the prom back, we need to think strategically. | 如果我们想重开舞会 就需要想想策略 | 
| [15:03] | Betty, what should we do? | 贝蒂 我们该怎么办 | 
| [15:07] | We research our enemy, | 我们去调查敌人 | 
| [15:09] | determine if there are any skeletons in his closet | 查查他是否有我们可以加以利用的 | 
| [15:12] | we can exploit. | 不可告人的秘密 | 
| [15:13] | I’ll take point on that. | 这点我去负责 | 
| [15:15] | In the meantime… | 与此同时… | 
| [15:17] | Nobody panic. | 大家都别慌 | 
| [15:27] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 | 
| [15:29] | I didn’t even hit him that hard. | 我都没打他那么重 | 
| [15:30] | Why did you even have to hit him at all, Reggie? | 你为什么要打他 雷吉 | 
| [15:32] | You were the last one to see him alive. | 你是最后一个见到他活着的人 | 
| [15:34] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么也没做 | 
| [15:35] | He was fine when I left him. | 我走的时候 他还好好的 | 
| [15:36] | He must’ve toppled over in his chair or something. | 他肯定是从椅子上摔下来什么的 | 
| [15:38] | We wanted to scare Mr. Honey, not kill him. | 我们想要吓唬一下哈尼老师 不是弄死他 | 
| [15:40] | Well, he’s dead. | 他已经死了 | 
| [15:43] | There’s no walking back from it. | 不可能起死回生了 | 
| [15:44] | Jug is right. What’s done is done. | 猪头说得对 木已成舟了 | 
| [15:46] | The only question is, | 惟一的问题是 | 
| [15:47] | are we going to let this terrible accident, | 我们要让这起悲惨的意外 | 
| [15:50] | and yes, I am calling it an accident, which it was, | 没错 我说这是意外 本来就是意外 | 
| [15:53] | ruin our lives, our future? | 毁了我们的人生和未来吗 | 
| [15:56] | I hope not. | 但愿不会 | 
| [15:58] | I’m going to Highsmith College. | 我要去海史密斯学院 | 
| [16:01] | I’m going to Barnard. | 我要去巴纳德学院 | 
| [16:02] | I’m going to Yale. | 我要去耶鲁 | 
| [16:03] | I’m going to the Naval Academy. | 我要去海军学院 | 
| [16:04] | I’m trying to go to the University of Iowa. | 我想去爱荷华大学 | 
| [16:06] | And I’m going to Riverdale Community College. | 我要去河谷镇社区学院 | 
| [16:09] | Maybe. | 也许 | 
| [16:12] | All right, then. | 那好吧 | 
| [16:13] | Who here has experience in getting rid of a dead body? | 谁有处理尸体的经验 | 
| [16:20] | The hell. | 不是吧 | 
| [16:20] | Am I the only one that hasn’t gotten rid of a dead body before? | 只有我一个人没处理过尸体吗 | 
| [16:23] | No time like the present, bro. | 择日不如撞日 兄弟 | 
| [16:36] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定不会相信 | 
| [16:38] | I did some sleuthing on our least favorite tyrant | 我调查了我们的死敌 | 
| [16:40] | and it turns out there’s a pattern to his reign of terror. | 结果发现他的恐怖统治是有模式的 | 
| [16:44] | Honey has cancelled prom at every high school he’s worked at. | 哈尼就职的每一所高中都取消过毕业舞会 | 
| [16:48] | For different reasons, but the end result is always the same. | 原因各有不同 但舞会最后都被取消了 | 
| [16:50] | Geez. He’s like the Grinch that stole prom. | 天呐 他就像是专偷舞会的圣诞怪杰 | 
| [16:54] | What are we gonna do with this? | 我们要怎么做 | 
| [16:56] | We share this key information with our troops | 把这个重要信息和我们的手下分享 | 
| [16:58] | and dispatch them to the appropriate parties. | 然后派他们去找有关各方 | 
| [17:06] | Hi, honey. How was school? | 亲爱的 学校怎么样 | 
| [17:08] | Well, Mom, now that you mention it… | 妈 既然你问了 | 
| [17:10] | Mr. Honey cancelled prom. | 哈尼先生把舞会取消了 | 
| [17:13] | That’s not even the worst of it. | 这还不是最惨的 | 
| [17:15] | He’s doing it out of spite. | 他这么做完全是出于恶意 | 
| [17:17] | And look, I’m not one for school dances, | 虽然我对学校舞会兴趣不大 | 
| [17:19] | but this one means a lot. | 但是这个舞会意义重大 | 
| [17:21] | Nana, it’s our senior year. | 外婆 我们现在高四了 | 
| [17:23] | And I for one did not suffer for four years | 我苦熬了四年 | 
| [17:25] | to have this one magical night | 而最重要的神奇之夜 | 
| [17:27] | taken away by some hateful he-shrew. | 却被某个可恶的坏人夺走了 | 
| [17:31] | This is like a personal vendetta with him. | 他搞得像是私人恩怨一样 | 
| [17:34] | We can’t let Mr. Honey take this away from us. | 我们不能让哈尼老师把它抢走 | 
| [17:36] | Not after everything we’ve been through. | 尤其是在我们经历了这么多事之后 | 
| [17:38] | Mr. Jones, Mom, we need this. | 琼斯先生 妈 我们需要这个舞会 | 
| [18:11] | Mr. Honey. As concerned parents, | 哈尼老师 作为关心此事的家长 | 
| [18:13] | we are here to demand that you reinstate prom | 我们要求你恢复舞会 | 
| [18:16] | and you re-invite those students | 并且重新邀请那些 | 
| [18:18] | you so rudely barred from attending. | 被你无礼取消参与资格的学生 | 
| [18:20] | That won’t be possible. | 这是不可能的 | 
| [18:21] | You see it’s my job to prepare these students | 我的职责就是让这些学生 | 
| [18:24] | to be upstanding citizens of the world, | 成为正直的公民 | 
| [18:26] | and their behavior needs to reflect that. | 他们的行为应该表现出这种品格 | 
| [18:29] | So far, it has not. | 到目前为止还没有 | 
| [18:31] | I’ll show you some behavior. | 我给你看看我的行为 | 
| [18:33] | Mr. Honey, Mary Andrews here, | 哈尼老师 我叫玛丽·安德鲁斯 | 
| [18:35] | attorney-at-law. | 我是律师 | 
| [18:36] | May I bring to your attention | 你是否知道 | 
| [18:37] | the case of Murray et al vs. the Greendale School District? | “默里等人与绿谷校区”一案 | 
| [18:41] | A small town principal cancelled prom | 一个小镇的校长取消了舞会 | 
| [18:43] | and parents of said small town sued him | 学生家长起诉他 | 
| [18:45] | for psychological damage, and won. | 提出精神损害赔偿 最终胜诉 | 
| [18:48] | I’m a very good lawyer, Mr. Honey. | 我是个非常优秀的律师 哈尼先生 | 
| [18:50] | And might I add, as the mayor of Riverdale, | 我想补充一下 作为河谷镇镇长 | 
| [18:52] | I have a direct line to Governor Dooley | 我可以跟杜力州长 | 
| [18:53] | and the Board of Education. | 和教育委员会直接联系 | 
| [18:55] | And I’d hate for them to look into | 我可不想他们来调查 | 
| [18:57] | and possibly revoke your credentials. | 甚至取消你的头衔 | 
| [18:59] | And RIVW has been hungry | 而且RIVW一直渴望 | 
| [19:00] | for a gripping, public interest story | 报道一个扣人心弦 | 
| [19:03] | that would make nationwide headlines. | 能登上全国头条的公共利益故事 | 
| [19:05] | “Principal Cancels Prom Out of Spite.” | 《校长恶意取消舞会》 | 
| [19:08] | I think would surely fit the bill. | 我想这肯定符合要求 | 
| [19:11] | And what will you two do to me? | 你们俩有什么要对我说的 | 
| [19:13] | We’re just the muscle. | 我们只是打手 | 
| [19:18] | Well, I am sorry, but my decision is final. | 抱歉 但是我的决定已成定局 | 
| [19:21] | Actually it’s not. As President of the PTA, | 其实不是 作为家长教师会的主席 | 
| [19:24] | I have a right to demand a vote on this matter. | 我有权要求对此事进行表决 | 
| [19:29] | Perhaps, if all of us, | 麻烦现场所有 | 
| [19:31] | say over the age of 20, would like to adjourn to my office, | 二十岁以上的人移步至我的办公室 | 
| [19:33] | we might discuss this as adults. | 我们可以像成年人一样讨论这个问题 | 
| [19:35] | Yes, let’s do that. | 没错 就这么做 | 
| [19:37] | And as student body president, I’ll be joining. | 作为学生会主席 我也会加入 | 
| [19:40] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [19:44] | And so the dragon that had been terrorizing | 那条威胁着河谷镇高中的恶龙 | 
| [19:46] | the halls of Riverdale High was beaten. | 被我们打败了 | 
| [19:49] | Vanquished. | 征服了 | 
| [19:51] | All that remained was giving it a proper burial. | 剩下就是给它一个像样的葬礼了 | 
| [19:54] | Hurry up! | 快点 | 
| [19:56] | It’s almost dawn. | 天就快亮了 | 
| [19:58] | How deep does the grave have to be? | 墓穴要挖多深 | 
| [20:01] | Deep. It’s Riverdale. | 很深 这可是河谷镇 | 
| [20:10] | What’s shocking is, how many times | 最让人震惊的是 我们在现实生活中 | 
| [20:11] | have we said these very words in real life? | 说过多少次这些话 | 
| [20:14] | I know, isn’t it chilling? | 让人不寒而栗是吧 | 
| [20:16] | Hobo. Bride of Hobo. | 流浪汉 流浪汉夫人 | 
| [20:18] | As student body president, I have an announcement to make. | 作为学生会主席 我要宣布一件事 | 
| [20:21] | Although, I believe this proclamation | 但是 我认为这个公告 | 
| [20:22] | calls for a more festive setting. | 需要更多节日气氛的烘托 | 
| [20:35] | Classmates… | 同学们 | 
| [20:37] | Mothers, fathers… | 各位家长 | 
| [20:39] | Nana… | 外婆 | 
| [20:41] | Prom is officially back on! | 毕业舞会正式回归 | 
| [20:50] | So, I’d like to propose a toast. | 让我们一起举杯 | 
| [20:52] | To generations united, | 敬几代人的团结 | 
| [20:54] | together, we have proven victorious. | 我们一起取得了胜利 | 
| [20:57] | To all of us, | 敬我们所有人 | 
| [20:59] | and to a senior prom we will never forget. | 敬我们永远不会忘记的毕业舞会 | 
| [21:02] | Yay! Cheers! | 干杯 | 
| [21:04] | And if I may speak for the grown-ups. | 让我来代表大人们说几句话 | 
| [21:06] | Yup. | 好 | 
| [21:10] | We’re just so very, very proud of you. | 我们为你们感到非常骄傲 | 
| [21:13] | And the thoughtful, intelligent young adults you’ve become. | 你们已经是有思想又聪明的年轻人了 | 
| [21:16] | You kids have been through a lot. | 你们经历了很多事 | 
| [21:19] | Much more than we did, when we were at Riverdale High. | 比我们在河谷镇高中念书时经历得更多 | 
| [21:22] | And we may not say it enough but, | 我们可能已经说过很多次了 但是 | 
| [21:24] | you mean the world to us. | 你们对我们来说很重要 | 
| [21:26] | And, although it may not always seem like it, | 虽然有时候良药苦口 | 
| [21:29] | we have your best interests at heart. | 我们做的一切都是为了你们 | 
| [21:31] | You worked hard, you deserve to celebrate. | 你们一直很努力 值得去庆祝 | 
| [21:33] | My boy is gonna be the first Jones man to go to college. | 我儿子是琼斯家第一个念大学的人 | 
| [21:47] | They were supposed to feel relief, | 他们本来应该松一口气 | 
| [21:50] | Honey was dead, and buried. | 哈尼已死 并被埋了起来 | 
| [21:52] | And they’d gotten away with it. They were free. | 他们没有被抓到 他们自由了 | 
| [21:55] | Free to go back to talking about college and homework… | 可以自由地讨论大学和作业 | 
| [21:59] | And prom… | 以及舞会 | 
| [22:00] | So, in terms of a theme for prom… | 关于舞会的主题 | 
| [22:03] | I was thinking, | 我想用 | 
| [22:04] | “Old Hollywood.” | “旧时好莱坞” | 
| [22:05] | I was going to suggest F. Scott Fitzgerald, | 我本来想建议用F·斯科特·菲茨杰拉德 | 
| [22:08] | The Beautiful and Damned, but, | 《漂亮冤家》 但是 | 
| [22:10] | old Hollywood glamour works as well. | 但是好莱坞的复古魅力也很好 | 
| [22:13] | Now, how many limos should we get? | 我们需要多少辆豪华轿车 | 
| [22:14] | How can you talk about prom | 在我们昨晚做了那种事之后 | 
| [22:16] | and limos after what we did last night? | 你们怎么还能讨论舞会和豪华轿车 | 
| [22:18] | Hey, Reggie, shut the hell up right now. | 雷吉 快闭嘴 | 
| [22:21] | All I’m saying is last night was majorly messed up. | 我想说昨晚彻底搞砸了 | 
| [22:24] | – Reg… – Guys, I was just in the front office | -雷吉 -各位 我刚刚在前厅 | 
| [22:26] | and I saw Ms. Bell talking to the police. | 看到贝尔老师在和警察谈话 | 
| [22:28] | What? What were they talking about? | 什么 他们在说什么 | 
| [22:29] | You know, how Principal Honey’s gone missing? | 哈尼校长失踪的事 | 
| [22:31] | Well, some Adventure Scouts were camping in the woods, | 有几个冒险童子军在树林里露营 | 
| [22:34] | found a pair of glasses that might belong to Mr. Honey. | 发现了一副眼镜 可能是哈尼老师的 | 
| [22:37] | So now the police are suspecting foul play. | 警察现在怀疑是谋杀 | 
| [22:40] | They’re canceling class, | 他们取消了课程 | 
| [22:41] | sending out a search party. | 组织了搜寻队 | 
| [22:42] | Should we go sign up? | 我们要加入吗 | 
| [22:54] | This is a great complication, Jug. | 这样的情节设置很棒 猪头 | 
| [22:56] | – You think so? – Mmm-hmm. | -真的吗 -没错 | 
| [22:58] | You don’t think the Adventure Scouts | 你不觉得让冒险童子军 | 
| [22:59] | finding the glasses is too contrived? | 发现眼镜有些太刻意了吗 | 
| [23:00] | Guys, I was in the office right now, | 各位 我刚刚在办公室 | 
| [23:02] | Mr. Honey asked me to find you. | 哈尼老师让我来找你们 | 
| [23:04] | Said he wanted to see you ASAP. | 要你们马上去见他 | 
| [23:07] | That’s weird. | 奇怪 | 
| [23:10] | Charles. Mr. Honey. | 查尔斯 哈尼老师 | 
| [23:13] | What’s up, Chuck? | 怎么了 查克 | 
| [23:14] | Well, a videotape was delivered to the school this morning. | 今早有一份录像带被送到学校 | 
| [23:19] | I called Agent Smith, | 我给史密斯探员打电话 | 
| [23:21] | and he told me that the two of you | 他告诉我你们两个 | 
| [23:23] | have been helping him with his case. | 一直在帮他调查这个案子 | 
| [23:26] | I thought you might wanna see this. | 我觉得应该给你们看看 | 
| [23:29] | Be warned, it’s extremely unsettling. | 注意 录像的内容令人非常不安 | 
| [23:36] | Now, it’s just the school’s facade at first, | 一开始只是学校的外面 | 
| [23:40] | but then… | 之后 | 
| [23:46] | How long does this go on for? | 这份录像带有多长 | 
| [23:48] | Hours. | 几个小时 | 
| [23:50] | Whoever shot this video covered every inch of the school. | 视频的作者录下了学校的每一个角落 | 
| [23:53] | I mean, every hallway, every classroom, | 每一条走廊 每一间教室 | 
| [23:54] | the gym, the auditorium, the locker rooms. | 体育馆 礼堂 更衣室 | 
| [23:56] | But what could it possibly mean? | 但这是什么意思 | 
| [23:58] | Because it feels like a… | 感觉像是 | 
| [24:02] | I don’t know, a warning or a… | 我说不好 像是警告 或者 | 
| [24:04] | threat. Wouldn’t you agree, Agent Smith? | 威胁 你同意吗 史密斯探员 | 
| [24:08] | That’s one way to interpret it, yes. | 也可以这样理解 | 
| [24:14] | Well, in that case, | 如果是这样的话 | 
| [24:17] | seems I have no other option but to put the school on high alert. | 我只能选择让学校进入高度戒备状态 | 
| [24:21] | And despite the PTA’s wishes, cancel prom. | 也只能违背家长教师会的意愿 取消舞会 | 
| [24:24] | If this tape even suggests | 如果这份录像带暗示 | 
| [24:26] | the possibility of violence against any of my students, | 我的学生可能会遭受暴力 | 
| [24:29] | every precaution must be taken, | 我们必须采取一切预防措施 | 
| [24:31] | including curbing extra-curricular activities. | 包括取消课外活动 | 
| [24:35] | Will you let your friends know, | 请你通知你的朋友们 | 
| [24:37] | while I alert your parents? | 我去通知家长 | 
| [24:53] | – This feels very wrong. – Completely agree. | -感觉很不对劲 -我完全同意 | 
| [24:55] | We know that our guy has moved on from simple recordings | 我们知道那人已经不再是简单的录像 | 
| [24:57] | and on to re-creations. | 而是转向再创作了 | 
| [24:59] | This tape feels like he’s backtracking. | 这盘带子让人感觉他在回溯 | 
| [25:00] | Or unless he’s revisiting themes. | 或者是重温某些主题 | 
| [25:02] | Or it could be a hoax. | 也有可能是个骗局 | 
| [25:03] | I mean, think about it, the general public does not know | 想想看 大众还不知道 | 
| [25:05] | our Voyeur/auteur has moved on to re-creations, right? | 我们的偷窥者兼导演转向了再创作 对吧 | 
| [25:08] | – Correct. – I’m following you, Jughead. | -对 -我懂了 猪头 | 
| [25:10] | So, if someone wanted to pretend to be our auteur | 如果有人想假装成偷窥者 | 
| [25:12] | and they didn’t have the privileged information that we do, | 而又不知道我们有的信息 | 
| [25:15] | they would have shot a video | 他们拍的录像 | 
| [25:16] | exactly like the one Mr. Honey was sent. | 就会像寄给哈尼老师的那样 | 
| [25:18] | It’s not a coincidence. Honey wants to cancel prom, | 这不是巧合 哈尼想取消毕业舞会 | 
| [25:20] | he’s conveniently sent a video | 然后恰巧收到一盘录像带 | 
| [25:22] | that gives him the perfect excuse. | 给了他一个完美的借口 | 
| [25:24] | Guys, unless we have conclusive proof that | 除非我们有决定性的证据表明 | 
| [25:25] | this videotape was made by someone other than our original guy, | 这盘录像带是由别人仿造的 | 
| [25:29] | Honey’s well within his rights to cancel prom. | 哈尼有权取消毕业舞会 | 
| [25:30] | Well, can we borrow a copy of Honey’s tape? | 我们能拷贝一份哈尼的录像带吗 | 
| [25:32] | Sure. Why? | 当然 为什么 | 
| [25:34] | So we can review every second of it. | 这样我们可以检查每一秒 | 
| [25:35] | No, you have a story to write. | 不行 你要写故事 | 
| [25:37] | I will watch the damn tape. | 我来看录像带 | 
| [25:38] | Let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [25:39] | And then, without warning, | 然后 毫无预警 | 
| [25:41] | their carefully constructed plan began to unravel. | 因为雷吉满心愧疚 | 
| [25:44] | Thanks to a guilt-ridden Reggie. | 他们精心策划的计划开始瓦解 | 
| [25:46] | Hey, you know what I heard about Honey? | 你知道我听说了哈尼什么吗 | 
| [25:48] | I heard he was hooking up with a student, | 听说他和一个学生搞在一起 | 
| [25:50] | and got run out of town. | 离开镇上了 | 
| [25:51] | Who cares? Guy was a total perv. Gave me the creeps. | 谁在乎 那家伙是个变态 让我起鸡皮疙瘩 | 
| [25:55] | What are you saying? What are you saying! | 你们在说什么 你们在说什么 | 
| [25:58] | That you’re glad that he’s dead? | 他死了 你们很高兴 | 
| [26:00] | Reggie, shut the hell up. | 雷吉 闭嘴 | 
| [26:01] | No, that’s not what we’re saying. | 我们没那么说 | 
| [26:03] | Look, all I’m saying is the guy was a total weirdo. | 我们只是说那家伙是个怪胎 | 
| [26:06] | If he ran off, who cares, good riddance. | 如果他跑了 谁在乎呢 终于解脱了 | 
| [26:08] | He didn’t run off. | 他没跑 | 
| [26:13] | They found his glasses. | 他们找到他的眼镜了 | 
| [26:15] | What’s your point? | 你想说什么 | 
| [26:16] | Dude, Reggie, I’m serious. | 雷吉 我是说真的 | 
| [26:18] | Just that, they found his glasses. | 只是说 他们找到了他的眼镜 | 
| [26:21] | But Honey will never be found ’cause he is– | 但哈尼永远都不会被找到 因为他 | 
| [26:24] | Shut up. Shut up. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 | 
| [26:28] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 | 
| [26:45] | I’m ordering Chinese, you want Lo Mein? | 我要订中餐 你想要捞面吗 | 
| [26:48] | Yup, and some fried wontons, please. | 好 还要煎饺 麻烦了 | 
| [26:50] | – Chicken or veggie? – Oh, hell no. | -鸡肉的 还是蔬菜的 -天哪 不会吧 | 
| [26:58] | Charles. | 查尔斯 | 
| [27:08] | I think we got him. | 我们抓到他了 | 
| [27:15] | Agent Smith, Ms. Cooper, Mr. Jones. | 史密斯探员 库珀小姐 琼斯先生 | 
| [27:19] | May I help you? | 我能帮到你们吗 | 
| [27:20] | Yes, you can tell us whether or not this is you | 你可以告诉我们 你收到的录像带里的 | 
| [27:22] | in the screengrab from the video you received. | 这张截屏里的人是不是你 | 
| [27:26] | Is it you holding the camera in that photo? | 这张照片里拿相机的人是不是你 | 
| [27:29] | I mean, it’s only two frames but it’s enough to nail your ass. | 虽然只有两帧 但足以确定是你 | 
| [27:32] | If you’re suggesting that I’m sending videotapes around town– | 如果你在暗示我在镇上散布录像带 | 
| [27:34] | No, not all the tapes, just this one. | 不是所有的录像带 就这盘 | 
| [27:37] | You’re a copycat, Mr. Honey, and not a very good one. | 你在模仿他 哈尼老师 但模仿得不好 | 
| [27:41] | Using the Voyeur’s MO to ramp up your personal feud | 利用偷窥者的犯罪模式来帮你对付 | 
| [27:44] | against me and my friends? | 我和我朋友 | 
| [27:45] | Feud? | 对付 | 
| [27:47] | I… | 我 | 
| [27:48] | I’ve been trying to protect you. | 我只是在保护你们 | 
| [27:50] | The only person we need protection from is you, Mr. Honey, | 我们唯一需要远离的人就是你 哈尼老师 | 
| [27:53] | you’re deranged. | 你精神错乱 | 
| [27:55] | I was trying to help you. | 我只是想帮你们 | 
| [27:58] | To prepare you for a life outside of Riverdale. | 为你们离开河谷镇后的生活做准备 | 
| [28:01] | You can justify your actions all you want | 你可以为自己的行为辩护 | 
| [28:02] | but we already sent copies of the videos to the school board, | 但我们已经把录像带的备份发给了学校董事会 | 
| [28:05] | aka, our parents. | 也就是我们的父母 | 
| [28:06] | So between them and the FBI, | 面对他们和联调局 | 
| [28:08] | I hope you have a good lawyer. | 我希望你能请到一位好律师 | 
| [28:11] | Guess that’s checkmate, Mr. Honey. | 这是你的死局了 哈尼老师 | 
| [28:14] | Don’t mess with us in our own town. | 别在我们的镇上惹我们 | 
| [28:17] | What causes a principal to hate his students so much? | 校长为什么会这么恨自己的学生 | 
| [28:21] | Was he bullied in high school? | 他在高中被霸凌过吗 | 
| [28:22] | Is his entire career based on revenge? | 他的整个职业生涯都是出于复仇吗 | 
| [28:25] | Well, maybe he should’ve had sessions | 也许他应该和我们一样 | 
| [28:26] | with Mrs. Burble along with the rest of us. | 找布尔芭比夫人做心理咨询的 | 
| [28:29] | At least now you can finish your story | 至少现在你可以好好写完故事 | 
| [28:31] | without any real-life interruptions. | 不用担心任何现实生活的干扰了 | 
| [28:33] | How close are you to being done? | 还有多久到大结局 | 
| [28:35] | Oh, close. Reggie just died. | 快了 雷吉刚死 | 
| [28:38] | Reggie? Why did Reggie have to die? | 雷吉 雷吉为什么要死 | 
| [29:05] | It’s not right. | 这样不对 | 
| [29:07] | Reggie didn’t deserve that. | 雷吉不该死的 | 
| [29:09] | Well, of course he didn’t deserve it, Cheryl. | 他当然不该死 谢丽尔 | 
| [29:12] | You need to get ahold of yourself. | 你要控制一下你自己 | 
| [29:13] | Do you understand me? | 你听得懂我说的吗 | 
| [29:15] | It’s very sad, tragic even, what happened to Reggie, | 雷吉的遭遇很不幸 甚至是悲惨 | 
| [29:17] | but he was out of control. | 但他失去了控制 | 
| [29:19] | He couldn’t handle himself when Mr. Honey died. | 哈尼老师死后 他无法控制自己 | 
| [29:21] | Died? Are you serious? | 死了 你是认真的吗 | 
| [29:24] | Jughead’s right, Cheryl. | 猪头说得对 谢丽尔 | 
| [29:26] | Reggie was spiraling. | 雷吉的情况在持续恶化 | 
| [29:27] | He was drinking. | 他酗酒 | 
| [29:30] | – Tell her, Arch. – Yeah. | -告诉她 亚奇 -好 | 
| [29:32] | If hadn’t been in the locker room that time, | 那时我如果不在更衣室 | 
| [29:33] | I don’t know what he would’ve said. | 不知他会说出什么 | 
| [29:35] | Fine, but did we have to cut his brakes? | 行吧 可我们非得割断他的刹车吗 | 
| [29:38] | I mean, we murdered our friend. | 我们谋杀了我们的朋友 | 
| [29:40] | What are you talking about, Vee? | 你在说什么 小维 | 
| [29:44] | We didn’t cut Reggie’s brakes. | 我们没割雷吉的刹车 | 
| [29:49] | His death was an accident. | 他的死是意外 | 
| [29:53] | The truth is he was never taking care of that car | 事实是他从未给那辆车 | 
| [29:56] | the way he should’ve. | 做应有的保养 | 
| [29:57] | Eventually it just caught up with him. | 最后自作自受 | 
| [29:59] | We can’t change what happened. | 我们无法改变已经发生的事 | 
| [30:01] | The only thing we can do is live our lives. | 唯一能做的是过好我们自己的生活 | 
| [30:06] | Are you hearing yourselves? | 你们听听自己说的话 | 
| [30:07] | It’s like you actually believe this crap. | 好像你们真相信了这些屁话 | 
| [30:09] | Ronnie, two people are dead right now. | 罗尼 现在两个人已经死了 | 
| [30:12] | Dead. | 死了 | 
| [30:13] | And right now the world thinks | 现在所有人都认为 | 
| [30:14] | that Reggie died from a car accident. | 雷吉死于车祸 | 
| [30:15] | A horrible car accident. | 一次严重的车祸 | 
| [30:18] | So this ends… | 所以这事现在就 | 
| [30:20] | right now, if we all just stick together. | 结束了 只要我们团结一致 | 
| [30:25] | – Will you do that for me? – My God. | -为了我你愿意这样做吗 -我的天 | 
| [30:28] | I knew Betty and Jughead had a dark streak, | 我知道贝蒂和猪头腹黑 | 
| [30:31] | but when did you become such a monster, Archiekins? | 可你什么时候变成这样的怪物了 小亚奇 | 
| [30:34] | Come on. Don’t kid yourself, Veronica. | 得了 别自欺欺人了 维罗尼卡 | 
| [30:38] | In this town we’re all monsters. | 在这座小镇我们都是怪物 | 
| [30:39] | We’ve always been monsters, and that includes you, too. | 我们一直都是怪物 你也是 | 
| [30:42] | The question is, are we going to be monsters in college… | 问题在于 我们是要在大学里当怪物 | 
| [30:47] | or in jail? | 还是在监狱里 | 
| [30:58] | So we’re the monsters. | 所以我们才是怪物 | 
| [31:00] | I kinda just go wherever the story leads me. | 我有点被故事牵着鼻子走了 | 
| [31:03] | But don’t worry I’m gonna change all of our names | 不过别担心 我会在把它交到 | 
| [31:05] | before I submit it to the University of Iowa. | 爱荷华大学前 把我们的名字都改了 | 
| [31:08] | So no one is going to know | 没人会知道 | 
| [31:09] | the perverted truth about us… | 关于我们的变态真相 | 
| [31:12] | but us. | 除了我们自己 | 
| [31:14] | So, what happens next? | 那接下来会发生什么 | 
| [31:16] | Do Veronica and Cheryl go to the police, | 是维罗尼卡和谢丽尔报警了 | 
| [31:18] | or does your teen angst body count increase by two? | 还是青春期焦虑导致的死亡人数又增加了两个 | 
| [31:21] | I honestly don’t even know yet. | 说实话我还不知道 | 
| [31:23] | I’m still trying to decide between some cautionary morality tale | 我还在警世的道德寓言 | 
| [31:25] | and a nihilistic dark comedy. | 和虚无主义的黑色幽默之间做选择 | 
| [31:27] | Guys, dead man walking. Hallway, right now. | 伙计们 死囚上路了 在走廊上 | 
| [31:31] | That was fast. | 还真迅速 | 
| [31:56] | Well, Mr. Honey, looks like the good guys won. | 哈尼老师 看来好人赢了 | 
| [32:03] | Is that what you think happened here? | 你们觉得这是好人赢了吗 | 
| [32:05] | Well, you’re leaving and we’re staying, | 你要离开了 我们留下了 | 
| [32:07] | so yeah, I’d mark that as a win. | 所以没错 我们赢了 | 
| [32:13] | I stand by everything that I’ve done. | 我绝不后悔自己所做的一切 | 
| [32:16] | Including the videotape. | 包括那盘录像带 | 
| [32:19] | Everything that I have done… | 我所做的一切 | 
| [32:21] | is to make this school better, safer, | 都是为了让这所学校变得更好 更安全 | 
| [32:25] | for you and your classmates. | 为你们和同学们好 | 
| [32:27] | Because what goes on around here, | 因为这里发生的一切 | 
| [32:29] | murder, mayhem, depravity… | 谋杀 混乱 堕落 | 
| [32:32] | it is not normal. | 都不正常 | 
| [32:38] | Well, it’s normal to us. | 在我们看来很正常 | 
| [32:40] | Which is why we had to stop you. | 所以我们必须阻止你 | 
| [32:44] | Stop me. | 阻止我 | 
| [32:45] | Ms. Cooper… | 库珀小姐 | 
| [32:48] | I saw the writing on the wall days ago | 几天前我预料到大难临头 | 
| [32:50] | and I lined up my next job. | 于是安排好了我的下一份工作 | 
| [32:53] | I am Stonewall Prep’s new headmaster. | 我现在是石墙预科学校的新校长 | 
| [32:57] | It seems they cleaned house and were in need of a… | 看来他们进行了内部整顿 需要一位 | 
| [33:00] | strong leader to help them rebuild their reputation. | 有能力的领导者帮他们重振声望 | 
| [33:06] | And my salary, it’s… | 而我的薪水 | 
| [33:08] | triple what I’ve been making here. | 是在这里的三倍 | 
| [33:24] | All right, you know what? Screw Mr. Honey. | 去他妈的哈尼老师 | 
| [33:26] | – He sucks. – That’s right, Archiekins. | -他坏透了 -没错 小亚奇 | 
| [33:28] | I mean, who doctors up | 谁会伪造证据 | 
| [33:30] | fake evidence just to cancel prom? | 就为了取消毕业舞会 | 
| [33:31] | And takes away a school’s yearbook? | 撤销学校的年鉴 | 
| [33:33] | Censors a variety show. | 审查才艺秀 | 
| [33:35] | A psycho, that’s who. | 神经病才会这么做 | 
| [33:37] | That man is anything but. | 他绝对不是神经病 | 
| [33:42] | I have been working in that front office for 50 years. | 我在这里干了五十年行政 | 
| [33:46] | And in all that time, | 在这期间 | 
| [33:47] | I have outlasted eight principals. | 我送走了八任校长 | 
| [33:51] | And beyond a doubt, | 毫无疑问 | 
| [33:53] | the best, by far… | 到目前为止 | 
| [33:56] | was Mr. Honey. | 最好的就是哈尼老师 | 
| [33:59] | Poor Miss Bell, | 可怜的贝尔老师 | 
| [34:01] | you’ve fallen under the monster’s spell. | 你已经被那个恶魔迷惑了 | 
| [34:04] | Do any of you have any idea | 你们有人知道 | 
| [34:07] | what that man has done for this school? | 这个人为这所学校做了什么贡献吗 | 
| [34:12] | This year alone, | 就这一个学年 | 
| [34:14] | he personally arranged for six low-income students | 他亲自为六名低收入家庭的学生 | 
| [34:17] | to go to colleges on full scholarships. | 申请以全额奖学金上大学 | 
| [34:20] | Wait, really? | 等等 真的吗 | 
| [34:22] | Also, this year’s average GPA | 还有 今年的平均绩点 | 
| [34:25] | is higher than it’s been in decades. | 比过去几十年都要高 | 
| [34:27] | And more seniors will be going to college | 大学录取人数 | 
| [34:30] | than have since 1956. | 是1956年以来最多的 | 
| [34:34] | Oh, and of course, no students have died under his watch. | 更不必说 在他任职期间还没有学生死亡 | 
| [34:40] | He asked me to mail this for you. | 他让我为你寄这封信 | 
| [34:43] | But I don’t think I will. | 但我想我不会 | 
| [34:45] | You may wanna read it though | 你还是该看看 | 
| [34:47] | to fully comprehend your actions. | 好知道自己都干了些什么 | 
| [34:57] | What is it, Jug? | 是什么 猪头 | 
| [35:00] | It’s a letter written by Mr. Honey to the University of Iowa. | 这是哈尼老师写给爱荷华大学的信 | 
| [35:16] | Are you gonna open it? | 不打开看看吗 | 
| [35:22] | Look, it can’t be worse than whatever you’re imagining. | 再坏也坏不到哪里去 | 
| [35:51] | What did Mr. Honey say? | 哈尼老师说什么了 | 
| [35:53] | Was he trying to screw you over? | 他想害你吗 | 
| [35:54] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [35:58] | – I have to change it. – Change what? | -我必须得改 -改什么 | 
| [36:00] | My story, I have to fix it. | 我的故事 我得改 | 
| [36:07] | The problem with believing you have all the answers, | 以为自己了解一切 | 
| [36:09] | is that is blinds you to the truth that’s right before your eyes. | 就会让你对眼前的真相视而不见 | 
| [36:20] | Mr. Honey. | 哈尼老师 | 
| [36:23] | Ronnie, what do we do? | 罗尼 我们该怎么办 | 
| [36:25] | Call 911. | 打911 | 
| [36:26] | – No if we do that– – If we don’t, he’ll die. | -不 如果我们 -如果我们不这么做 他会死的 | 
| [36:28] | Call 911. I’ll give him CPR. | 打911 我给他做心肺复苏 | 
| [36:35] | Uh, yeah. We need an ambulance. | 我们需要救护车 | 
| [36:47] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [36:48] | It’s okay. The doctors said Honey’s gonna make it. | 没事 医生说哈尼会活下来的 | 
| [36:50] | No, I’m more worried about us. | 不 我更担心我们 | 
| [36:52] | Okay. What do the police know? What did you tell them? | 警察知道什么 你们到底跟他们说了什么 | 
| [36:55] | The truth. | 真相 | 
| [36:56] | That this all started as some stupid prank | 这一切都是从一个愚蠢的恶作剧开始的 | 
| [36:58] | and that things got out of hand. | 后来事情失控了 | 
| [37:00] | A prank? Do you realize what you’ve done? | 恶作剧 你们知道你们做了什么吗 | 
| [37:02] | Yeah, we kept a man from dying. | 知道 我们救了一个人的命 | 
| [37:04] | And ruined our lives. | 毁了自己的人生 | 
| [37:05] | Reggie’s right, you guys just wrecked everything, our futures, | 雷吉说得对 你们毁掉了我们的未来 | 
| [37:08] | now none of us are gonna go to college. | 现在我们都上不成大学了 | 
| [37:10] | Who cares about college? Don’t you guys understand | 谁在乎大学 你们不明白吗 | 
| [37:11] | that we could spend the next 20 years of our lives in Shankshaw– | 我们会在肖申克度过二十年 | 
| [37:16] | Shankshaw prison? | 肖申克监狱 | 
| [37:17] | Are you listening to yourselves? | 听听你们自己说的 | 
| [37:19] | Mr. Honey could’ve died. | 哈尼老师差点儿死了 | 
| [37:21] | We would’ve been murderers. | 我们差点儿成了杀人犯 | 
| [37:22] | Better that than what’s coming next for all of us. | 那也比接下来要面对的事情好 | 
| [37:26] | You don’t mean that, Betty, do you? | 不会吧 贝蒂 | 
| [37:28] | That you would’ve preferred Mr. Honey to die? | 你宁愿哈尼老师死 | 
| [37:34] | What made you rewrite it? | 你为什么要重写 | 
| [37:37] | Guess I finally realized what I was saying, | 我终于明白我要写什么 | 
| [37:39] | how I was saying it. | 我该怎么写 | 
| [37:42] | I’ve been reveling in this town’s sickness and I was… | 我一直以来都沉浸在这个小镇的病态中 并且 | 
| [37:46] | enjoying the suffering of another person, | 享受别人的痛苦 | 
| [37:49] | even if it was Mr. Honey. | 即使是哈尼老师 | 
| [37:53] | This is about Mr. Honey’s letter. | 跟哈尼老师的信有关 | 
| [37:55] | Isn’t it? | 是吧 | 
| [37:59] | What does he say in it? | 他在信里说了什么 | 
| [38:01] | Hey, guys. | 各位 | 
| [38:02] | Hey, Jellybean, uh, now is not the best time. | 糖豆 现在不是时候 | 
| [38:06] | Well, I’m sorry to interrupt, | 抱歉打扰了 | 
| [38:08] | but this was on our doorstep. | 但这是我在门口发现的 | 
| [38:28] | More house shots? | 又是房子的镜头 | 
| [38:32] | Maybe it’s another copycat? | 也许是另一个模仿犯 | 
| [38:35] | – Maybe it’s an invitation. – Yeah, but where? | -也许是邀请 -邀请我们去哪 | 
| [38:37] | That place doesn’t even look like it’s in Riverdale. | 那地方看起来根本不像河谷镇 | 
| [38:39] | No, but I’ve seen this place before. | 不 但我以前见过这个地方 | 
| [38:45] | That’s the cabin where Veronica’s mom killed Sheriff Minetta. | 那是维罗尼卡妈妈杀米内塔警长的小屋 | 
| [38:47] | Where they had their affair. | 他们搞外遇的地方 | 
| [38:51] | I’ll go get my keys. | 我去拿钥匙 | 
| [39:42] | What’s that for? | 那是干什么用的 | 
| [39:45] | Look like a makeshift screen. | 看起来像临时的幕布 | 
| [39:50] | This projector reminds me | 这个投影仪让我想起了 | 
| [39:51] | of the one we used to have at the drive-in. | 我们以前那个汽车影院 | 
| [39:54] | There’s no film in it, though. | 只不过里面没有电影 | 
| [40:02] | Jug. | 猪头 | 
| [40:27] | Dear Headmaster Koontz, | 尊敬的孔茨校长 | 
| [40:29] | Greetings from Riverdale High. | 来自河谷镇高中的问候 | 
| [40:32] | I wanted to follow up on our conversation with a short note. | 我想用一封短信继续我们的谈话 | 
| [40:36] | Though Jughead Jones has had | 尽管猪头琼斯 | 
| [40:38] | an incredibly difficult year, as you know, | 经历了非常艰难的一年 你也知道 | 
| [40:40] | and I’ve only interacted with him a scant few times, | 我只和他交流过几次 | 
| [40:43] | he is a special kid, | 他是个特别的孩子 | 
| [40:45] | and a superb writer. | 一个出色的作家 | 
| [40:47] | But he needs a break. | 但他需要休息 | 
| [40:49] | He needs good teachers and a healthy environment, | 他需要好老师和健康的环境 | 
| [40:53] | which I know the University of Iowa can provide. | 我知道爱荷华大学可以提供 | 
| [40:56] | I don’t say this lightly, | 这不是随便说说 | 
| [40:58] | but I do believe Jughead Jones | 我真的相信猪头·琼斯 | 
| [41:00] | will be an important voice of his generation. | 将是他这一代人的重要发言人 | 
| [41:04] | If you’d like to discuss him further, | 如果你想进一步讨论他的事 | 
| [41:05] | please call me at any time. | 请随时给我打电话 | 
| [41:07] | All my best to you and Edith. | 祝您和伊迪丝一切顺利 | 
| [41:10] | Sincerely, Holden Honey. | 此致敬礼 霍顿·哈尼 |