时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Riverdale… | |
[00:01] | I’m Charles, your brother. | 我是查尔斯 你的哥哥 |
[00:02] | You have the serial killer gene? | 你有连环杀手基因 |
[00:04] | That’s why I joined the FBI, to control those impulses. | 这正是我加入联调局的原因 为了控制冲动 |
[00:08] | Because in all your plotting, you didn’t kill me. | 因为虽然经过周密布局 你们却没杀死我 |
[00:10] | So, after graduation, | 所以 毕业后 |
[00:12] | we go our separate ways, Archie. | 我们各奔东西 亚奇 |
[00:13] | No big drama. | 没有依依惜别 |
[00:15] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[00:17] | They found him. The guy who killed my dad? | 他们找到他了 害死我爸的人 |
[00:19] | His name is George Augustine. | 他叫乔治·奥古斯汀 |
[00:20] | – Fred Andrews. – That’s the man you killed? | -费雷德·安德鲁斯 -就是你害死的那个人 |
[00:23] | You left him there to die, you coward! | 你让他在那等死 你个懦夫 |
[00:25] | FBI. David, can we ask you a couple of questions? | 我是联调局的 大卫 能问你几个问题吗 |
[00:27] | We’re assuming you know about the videotapes | 你应该知道 |
[00:29] | being delivered around town.? | 录像带在镇上流传的事吧 |
[00:34] | 笑一个 上帝在注视 | |
[00:58] | Archie! | 亚奇 |
[01:02] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:04] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在都大半夜了 |
[01:05] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to wake you. | 对不起 我不是故意吵醒你的 |
[01:07] | I’m still wired from prom, I guess. | 我可能还沉浸在毕业舞会的情绪中 |
[01:09] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:10] | Why don’t I make you some chamomile tea? | 我给你泡杯甘菊茶吧 |
[01:12] | No, don’t worry about it, Mom. I’m going for a run. | 不用了 妈 我出去跑一圈 |
[01:23] | – Hello? – Sorry to wake you, Ponytail, | -你好 -抱歉吵醒你 马尾辫 |
[01:25] | but it’s urgent. | 但是我有急事 |
[01:28] | Bret? | 布雷特 |
[01:31] | It’s 3:00 in the morning. | 现在刚凌晨三点 |
[01:32] | I don’t have much time, so listen up. | 我时间不多了 仔细听好 |
[01:34] | I’ve come across a bit of privileged information | 我掌握了一些 |
[01:36] | that I think you and Slughead would be very interested in, | 你和臭头会非常感兴趣的绝密信息 |
[01:39] | and I’m ready to talk, in exchange for a favor. | 我准备告诉你们 但有条件 |
[01:42] | It’s Bret? | 布雷特吗 |
[01:44] | Okay. What do you want? | 好 什么条件 |
[01:45] | Your friend’s father owns this prison, right? | 你朋友的父亲掌管这个监狱对吧 |
[01:47] | I need you to get me transferred to solitary immediately, | 我需要你们马上把我转到禁闭室 |
[01:51] | and then I’ll spill. | 然后我就说 |
[01:52] | And trust me, you’ll wanna know about this. | 相信我 你们会想知道的 |
[01:56] | I’ll talk to Veronica. | 我跟维罗尼卡说一下 |
[01:58] | When do visiting hours start? | 探视时间什么时候开始 |
[02:11] | 费雷德里克·亚瑟·安德鲁斯 | |
[02:12] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 这讲不通 |
[02:15] | You loved this town. | 你爱这个镇子 |
[02:19] | You tried to make it better every day. | 你每天都在为它做贡献 |
[02:24] | And even now, it finds ways to insult you, | 即便现在 它仍然想方设法羞辱你 |
[02:29] | to degrade you. | 诋毁你 |
[02:37] | It’s not right, Dad. | 这不对 爸 |
[02:47] | Hi. We’re here to see Bret Weston Wallis. | 我们来见布雷特·韦斯顿·沃利斯 |
[02:50] | 接待问讯处 | |
[02:51] | I’m sorry, he’s no longer here. | 对不起 他已经不在这了 |
[02:54] | What do you mean? Where is he? | 什么意思 他去哪了 |
[02:56] | Earlier this morning, | 早上早些时候 |
[02:57] | he was found dead in his cell | 狱警发现他死在牢房里了 |
[02:58] | with multiple wounds. | 身上多处伤口 |
[02:59] | An ambulance took his body to the morgue. | 救护车把他的尸体送到了停尸房 |
[03:06] | Prom was a bust. I just found out that Highsmith College | 舞会那么扫兴 我刚发现海史密斯学院 |
[03:08] | disbanded its cheerleading squad, | 解散了啦啦队 |
[03:10] | and now you expect me | 现在你想让我 |
[03:11] | to wear some hideous blue hue | 穿难看的蓝色衣服 |
[03:13] | at graduation? | 参加毕业典礼 |
[03:15] | I specifically ordered crimson. | 我特意订了深红色 |
[03:17] | Fix this or perish. | 解决好 不然你死定了 |
[03:22] | Yoo-hoo, Archiekins. Over here, lover boy. | 小亚奇 过来 小帅哥 |
[03:27] | Play along. | 戏做足 |
[03:30] | Look who finally decided to show up. | 看看谁总算决定要来了 |
[03:33] | Betty and I were in the middle | 我和贝蒂正忙着 |
[03:34] | of a murder investigation, | 调查一宗凶杀案 |
[03:35] | and we still had the time. | 但时间还是有的 |
[03:36] | Yeah, well, I didn’t think a gown was as important | 好吧 我觉得礼服没那么重要 |
[03:38] | since, you know, I’m not graduating. | 毕竟 我不毕业 |
[03:40] | We don’t know that for sure. | 这事我们现在还不确定 |
[03:42] | And surely Mr. Weatherbee | 韦瑟比校长肯定 |
[03:43] | will at least let you walk with us at the ceremony? | 至少会让你跟我们一起参加毕业典礼 |
[03:46] | I’m not doing that. | 我不会那么做的 |
[03:48] | Arch, is something wrong? | 亚奇 有什么不对劲的吗 |
[03:50] | Are you kidding me, Betty? What isn’t wrong? | 你在开玩笑吗 贝蒂 有什么对劲的吗 |
[03:52] | Now, now, Archie, let’s get you some water to cool off. | 好了 亚奇 我们去喝点水冷静一下吧 |
[03:58] | Ronnie, what the hell are you doing? | 罗尼 你到底在干什么 |
[03:59] | I’m trying to keep our last week of high school from imploding. | 我在尽力撑过高中的最后一周 |
[04:04] | If people find out we broke up, | 如果大家发现我们分手了 |
[04:05] | they’d start asking questions. | 就会开始问原因 |
[04:07] | And then we’d be forced to tell Jughead the truth | 然后我们要么被迫老实告诉猪头 |
[04:09] | about what you and Betty did, or lie. | 你和贝蒂所做的事 要么撒谎 |
[04:13] | But neither of those sound like good options to me. Agreed? | 但这两个都不是什么好结局 你同意吗 |
[04:17] | So, we’re gonna pretend. At least until graduation. | 所以我们要假装一下 至少在毕业前 |
[04:20] | It’s really our only option. | 这真的是我们唯一的选择 |
[04:22] | Yeah, for you, maybe. | 对你来说 也许是 |
[04:24] | – I’m getting the hell out of here. – Archie? | -我要走了 -亚奇 |
[04:29] | Hey, babe. | 你好 宝贝 |
[04:30] | I heard you getting into it with Miss Bell. Are you okay? | 我听说你跟贝尔老师谈了话 你还好吗 |
[04:32] | T.T., my love, all will be fine. | 托托 亲爱的 一切都会好的 |
[04:36] | Well, I just wanted to say I’m sorry | 我只想说 很抱歉 |
[04:37] | I didn’t go home with you after prom. | 舞会后我没跟你一起回家 |
[04:39] | I know it’s not what either of us wanted, | 我知道我俩都不希望这样 |
[04:42] | especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[04:44] | But it’s family and… | 但这是家族和 |
[04:45] | Of course, mon amour. | 当然 我的爱人 |
[04:48] | But since your family made it abundantly clear | 但既然你的家人已非常明确地表示了 |
[04:51] | how they feel about my ancestral lineage, | 他们对我祖先血统的感受 |
[04:54] | there is some Blossom family business I need to attend to. | 我就需要去处理一些布鲁森家族的事情 |
[04:59] | Well, in the meantime, I’ll keep working on Nana, I promise. | 与此同时 我保证会继续做外婆的工作 |
[05:12] | Do you always get bodies from Hiram’s prison? | 你经常收到海勒姆的监狱送来的尸体吗 |
[05:15] | Indeed, I do. | 确实经常会 |
[05:17] | But Mr. Weston Wallis is a curious case. | 但韦斯顿·沃利斯先生的尸体很奇怪 |
[05:21] | “Curious” how? | 有什么奇怪的 |
[05:22] | There were multiple stab wounds to his abdomen, | 他的腹部有多处刺伤 |
[05:25] | but that’s not all. | 但不止如此 |
[05:35] | – His eyes… – Were gouged out. Yes. | -他的眼睛 -是的 被挖掉了 |
[05:48] | Did you really think there wouldn’t be any consequences | 你真以为伤了我女儿的心 |
[05:51] | to break my daughter’s heart, huh? | 不会有任何后果吗 |
[05:56] | You stay the hell away from me, Mr. Lodge. | 你离我远点 洛奇先生 |
[05:58] | She’s the best thing that ever happened to you. | 遇到她是你这辈子最大的幸运 |
[06:00] | You spat on that. | 你却毫不珍惜 |
[06:01] | You’re a disgrace. | 你个臭不要脸的 |
[06:03] | Stepping out on my daughter with her best friend. | 背着我女儿跟她最好的朋友偷情 |
[06:05] | What kind of man does that? | 什么样人才能干出这种事 |
[06:06] | So, what do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[06:08] | – You want a rematch? – What am I saying? | -想再比试一下吗 -我说什么来着 |
[06:10] | I know exactly what kind of man does that. | 我很清楚什么样的人才能干出这种事 |
[06:13] | The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree, does it, huh? | 有其父必有其子 对吗 |
[06:16] | – Come on! – No, wait! | -来啊 -不 等等 |
[06:18] | – Pull it together. – You’re done! You’re done!? | -冷静点 -够了 你够了 |
[06:23] | Get out of my gym. | 滚出我的健身房 |
[06:28] | You heard him, Hiram. | 你听到他说的了 海勒姆 |
[06:44] | Something bothering you, Veronica? | 你有什么烦恼吗 维罗尼卡 |
[06:49] | Little trouble with your Gingerito? | 你的红发小子闹别扭了吗 |
[06:52] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[06:53] | Everything’s fine, Hermosa. | 一切都很好 埃尔莫萨 |
[06:55] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have to take out the trash, | 抱歉失陪一下 我得去倒垃圾 |
[06:57] | and you’re lucky that doesn’t include you. | 你应该庆幸自己不在垃圾袋里 |
[07:12] | You’re the Malloys, right? | 你们是马洛伊家的 对吗 |
[07:13] | Good. You know who we are. | 很好 你知道我们是谁 |
[07:15] | Yes. One of you beat my father to within an inch of his life. | 是的 你家的人差点把我爸打死 |
[07:18] | Yeah. And your daddy killed our daddy as payback. | 对 作为回报 你爸杀了我们的爸爸 |
[07:22] | So guess what I am going to do to you. | 所以猜猜我要对你做什么 |
[07:24] | Wait, wait… | 等等 等等 |
[07:25] | Now, turn around! | 快点 转过去 |
[07:32] | Please. Please. Please don’t do this. | 求你 求求你 请不要这么做 |
[07:44] | Hermosa? | 埃尔莫萨 |
[07:48] | – Oh, my God. – Don’t worry. | -天啊 -别担心 |
[07:50] | It’s registered and I have a license. | 枪是注册过的 我有持枪证 |
[07:54] | But you… | 但你 |
[07:55] | It was self-defense, hermanita. | 那是自卫 小妹 |
[08:01] | Were they your enemies? | 他们是你的敌人吗 |
[08:05] | Not mine. | 不是我的 |
[08:07] | Daddy’s. | 是爸爸的 |
[08:13] | Which is a problem. | 所以我们有麻烦了 |
[08:20] | 河谷镇 | |
[08:25] | I’m never gonna get that image out of my head, | 那个画面将永远在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[08:27] | Bret’s disfigured face. | 布雷特毁容的脸 |
[08:30] | And isn’t it weird that the Auteur left us a sign | 这也太奇怪了 导演留给我们一个 |
[08:32] | that said, “God is watching,” | 写着”上帝在注视”的牌子 |
[08:33] | and then we find Bret with his eyes cut out? | 然后我们就发现了被挖掉眼睛的布雷特 |
[08:35] | – You think it’s a coincidence? – Betty’s instincts are good. | -你觉得这是巧合吗 -贝蒂的直觉一向很准 |
[08:38] | We should trust them. | 我们应该相信她 |
[08:39] | Well, in that case, we already have a connection. | 那样的话 我们已经找到关联之处了 |
[08:41] | We know that Bret and David crossed paths. | 我们知道布雷特和大卫有交集 |
[08:43] | Bret was selling him illegal sex vids. Who knows what else. | 他买过布雷特的非法黄片 谁知道还有什么 |
[08:46] | Bret was trying to tell you something, Betty, reveal a secret. | 布雷特试图告诉你什么 贝蒂 揭露一个秘密 |
[08:49] | Maybe he had privileged information | 也许他有内部消息 |
[08:51] | that David was the Auteur. | 知道了大卫就是导演 |
[08:52] | David suspected Bret was gonna rat him out. | 大卫怀疑布雷特会告发他 |
[08:55] | It could be what ended up getting him killed. | 这可能就是他被杀的原因 |
[08:57] | But how would David have been able to kill Bret in prison? | 但大卫如何能杀掉还在监狱里的布雷特 |
[08:59] | With the right connections and the right amount of money, | 只要有关系还有足够的钱 |
[09:01] | you could easily put a hit on someone in jail | 你很轻易就能用一个电话 |
[09:03] | with a single phone call. | 杀掉监狱里的人 |
[09:04] | He was probably just trying to tie up loose ends before he left town. | 他可能只是想在离开前清除后患 |
[09:06] | Bret was loose-lipped. | 而布雷特是个大嘴巴 |
[09:09] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[09:10] | My agents in the field are looking for David right now. | 我手下的探员已经在搜捕大卫了 |
[09:13] | In the moment that he slips up, and they always do eventually, | 一旦他露出马脚 而他们最终都会的 |
[09:16] | we’ll bring him in. | 我们就会把他抓回来 |
[09:20] | Thank you all for convening on such short notice. | 感谢你们能在如此短的时间内上线 |
[09:23] | My agenda for today’s board meeting | 今天董事会会议的议题是 |
[09:25] | relates to the future of our Maple empire, our legacy. | 我们枫糖浆帝国的未来 家族的传承 |
[09:29] | Speak up. I can’t hear you. | 大声点 我听不见 |
[09:31] | Earlier today, I met with Governor Dooley, | 今天早些时候 我见了杜力州长 |
[09:33] | who, pending your sign-off, | 顺便提一句 他还没给你签字 |
[09:35] | has agreed to purchase a parcel of our land | 他同意从我们手上买一块地 |
[09:37] | to be declared sanctuary grounds for the wronged Uktena people. | 为受不公正对待的犹克特纳人建立保护区 |
[09:41] | We would then take the money from the aforementioned sale | 而我们将用从上述交易得到的资金 |
[09:44] | to rebuild and reopen the factory | 重建工厂 重启事业 |
[09:46] | and rebrand Blossom Maple Syrup once and for all. | 然后彻底重塑布鲁森枫糖浆的品牌 |
[09:51] | And who would run this rebranded business? | 那谁来经营这家重塑的企业 |
[09:53] | Moi, of course. | 当然是我 |
[09:55] | Cousin Cheryl, we have no interest in reopening the factory. | 谢丽尔表妹 我们并不想重启工厂 |
[09:58] | Or in giving the Uktena anything. | 或是给犹克特纳人任何东西 |
[10:01] | In fact– | 事实上 |
[10:03] | You can’t make a move | 没有我们的同意 |
[10:04] | without our approval, | 你什么都做不了 |
[10:05] | which you’ll never get. | 而你永远得不到我们的同意 |
[10:06] | Why, you hatemonger? | 为什么 你这个仇恨煽动者 |
[10:08] | Consider this our revenge for you killing our beloved Bedford. | 你杀了我们深爱的贝德福德 这叫报应 |
[10:23] | Mom… | 妈 |
[10:25] | We want to talk about Daddy. | 我们想和你谈谈爸爸 |
[10:27] | Do you know that he’s back into his old mafioso ways? | 你知道他又重操旧业去混黑道了吗 |
[10:31] | No comment. | 无可奉告 |
[10:32] | He’s putting his life in danger, Mom. | 他这是在玩命 妈 |
[10:35] | More importantly, his behavior is putting our lives in danger. | 关键是他的行为也会威胁到我们 |
[10:41] | He has to stop. You know that, right? | 他必须收手 你是知道的 对吗 |
[10:45] | Your father is a fool. | 你们父亲是个笨蛋 |
[10:50] | What do I need to do? | 需要我做什么 |
[10:53] | Well, first, | 首先 |
[10:56] | we’d like you to sell us your shares of Lodge Industries. | 你要把名下的洛奇实业股份卖给我们 |
[10:59] | You also need to give us a copy | 还需要你给我们一份 |
[11:01] | of his little black book, | 他的黑名册复印件 |
[11:03] | the one with his underworld contacts. | 上面记着他的黑社会关系网 |
[11:07] | We know he has one. | 我们知道他有那么一本册子 |
[11:12] | Sounds to me like you two are planning a hostile takeover? | 听起来你们俩在计划一起恶意收购 |
[11:17] | I am so in. | 我太有兴趣了 |
[11:20] | – Thanks for meeting me. – Forensics is on the way. | -谢谢你来见我 -法医已经在路上了 |
[11:24] | It looks like you were right, Jughead. | 看来你是对的 猪头 |
[11:26] | David was tying up loose ends. | 大卫想清除后患 |
[11:28] | First Bret, then himself. | 先是布雷特 然后是他自己 |
[11:30] | So much for answers. | 线索又断了 |
[11:31] | 上帝在注视 | |
[11:33] | Dead men tell no tales. | 死人不会泄密 |
[11:35] | Did David seem suicidal to you? | 你觉得大卫像是会自杀的人吗 |
[11:39] | Maybe he decided suicide was his only way to escape. | 也许他觉得自杀是唯一的解脱 |
[11:42] | Plausible. | 有道理 |
[11:44] | I don’t know. It… | 我不知道 |
[11:47] | It all just feels a little too… neat. | 这一切感觉有点太 严丝合缝了 |
[11:54] | What’s going on, Mom? | 发生什么事了 妈 |
[11:56] | I want to talk to you about a call I had with a defense lawyer | 我想告诉你我和辩护律师通了个电话 |
[12:00] | for your father’s hit-and-run case. | 是关于你父亲的肇事逃逸案 |
[12:04] | The judge is getting ready to make his decision. | 法官要准备宣判了 |
[12:06] | And the lawyer reached out to me, to us, | 律师联系了我 联系了我们 |
[12:09] | as your dad’s family, | 作为你父亲的家人 |
[12:12] | to see if we would be willing to make a statement in court | 想知道我们愿不愿意在法庭上发表声明 |
[12:15] | asking the judge for leniency. | 请求法官宽大处理 |
[12:17] | For the dad or the son? | 为了父亲还是为了儿子 |
[12:19] | Well, George Augustine plead guilty | 乔治·奥古斯汀认了罪 |
[12:21] | to keep his son out of it, | 想让他儿子脱身 |
[12:23] | and he’s not contesting his role in the accident, | 他对自己在事故中的责任没有异议 |
[12:26] | but he might get a lesser sentence | 但是如果我们宣布原谅他的话 |
[12:29] | if we publicly forgive him. | 他可能会被判得轻一点 |
[12:32] | “Forgive him”? | 原谅他 |
[12:35] | Mom, I still have nightmares about how Dad died. | 妈 我到现在还会为了爸的死做噩梦 |
[12:38] | I know it’s a lot to ask, | 我知道这么问有点过分 |
[12:41] | so I thought that maybe we could write a letter and send it, | 所以我想要不咱们写一封信寄出去 |
[12:46] | and we don’t have to relive seeing him again. | 这样就不用再见到他了 |
[12:48] | I see him every day. | 我每天都能看见他 |
[12:49] | – Ten, 20 times a day. – I can only imagine. | -每天十次二十次 -我能理解 |
[12:53] | Well, do you want to consider it at least? | 要不你考虑一下好不好 |
[12:59] | Are you both insane? | 你们两个疯了吗 |
[13:00] | Scaring off my associates with false threats about the FBI? | 用假的联调局警告骗我的合伙人 把他吓跑 |
[13:05] | Taking control over Lodge Industries board? | 控制洛奇实业的董事会 |
[13:09] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们以为自己在干什么 |
[13:10] | We’re shutting you down, Daddy. | 我们想让你收手 爸爸 |
[13:12] | You need to retire for our safety and yours. | 为了我们还有你自己的安全 你需要退休 |
[13:15] | Papi, your reign is done. | 爸比 你的统治结束了 |
[13:21] | It’s time for you to let the next generation take over. | 现在是时候让下一代接手了 |
[13:24] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[13:26] | Reverting back to my true nature | 回归到我的本源 |
[13:27] | has given me back my strength and my stamina. | 让我重新获得了力量和耐力 |
[13:29] | That’s not how medical science works, Daddy. | 你这么说不符合医学原理 爸爸 |
[13:32] | Anyway, we’ve cut you off at the knees. | 反正你现在束手无策了 |
[13:34] | The hell you have. | 你们想得美 |
[13:37] | Girls, all I need to do business are my fists and a gun. | 姑娘们 我只要有拳头和枪就能做生意 |
[13:41] | Now, get the hell out of my study | 从我办公室滚出去 |
[13:42] | before I throw you both out. | 否则我就把你俩扔出去 |
[13:45] | Get out! | 出去 |
[13:59] | Holy crap. | 我的天 |
[14:02] | Jug, what? What is it? What’s wrong? | 猪头 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[14:04] | Um, nothing’s wrong. | 没出什么事 |
[14:06] | I was accepted to the University of Iowa’s Writers’ Workshop. | 爱荷华大学的作家工作室录取我了 |
[14:10] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[14:11] | I mean, it’s no Ivy League and it’s in the Midwest, | 虽然它不属于常青藤而且在中西部 |
[14:14] | but it’s one of the greatest | 但它是全国最好的 |
[14:14] | creative writing programs in the country. | 创意写作课程之一 |
[14:17] | Damn. My boy’s going to college. | 我儿子要去上大学了 |
[14:21] | I’m so proud of you. | 我真为你骄傲 |
[14:24] | This calls for a celebration. | 咱们得庆祝一下 |
[14:26] | Yeah. Let’s get in the car and go to Pop’s. | 现在咱们就开车去老爹快餐店 |
[14:28] | All the cheeseburgers and banana splits that we can eat, huh? | 想吃多少汉堡和香蕉船都可以 |
[14:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[14:44] | Mumsy | 妈妈 |
[14:48] | Lately, I’ve begun to think | 最近我开始思考 |
[14:49] | I’ve got some work to do here in Riverdale. | 我在河谷镇有工作要做 |
[14:52] | Important work. | 重要的工作 |
[14:54] | Our family’s redemption. | 我们家族的救赎 |
[14:58] | I tried to reanimate the Maple business, | 我试着重振枫糖浆事业 |
[15:00] | but the Blossom board shut me down, out of spite. | 但是布鲁森家族董事会出于怨恨阻止了我 |
[15:08] | They have always been a bunch of hateful bitches. | 他们真是狗改不了吃屎 |
[15:13] | All of them. | 全都是 |
[15:18] | Make yourself scarce, Cheryl. Go away. | 你走吧 谢丽尔 走吧 |
[15:21] | But don’t go alone. You’ll need an alibi. | 但别一个人走 你得找个托词 |
[15:26] | T.T., I know things have been somewhat strained | 托托 我知道舞会之夜中断之后 |
[15:31] | since prom night interrupted, | 事态变得有点紧张 |
[15:34] | so what do you say you and I take a mini vacation | 你觉得我们远离家人 |
[15:37] | away from both of our families? | 度个小假怎么样 |
[15:40] | I say let’s get this weekend started. | 要我说我们这周末就走 |
[15:57] | 致尊敬的布里顿法官 | |
[16:06] | No! Shut up! | 不 闭嘴 |
[16:09] | Stop! | 住手 |
[16:11] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[16:13] | What? | 什么 |
[16:15] | It was me. It was my fault. I’m sorry. | 是我干的 我的错 对不起 |
[16:20] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[16:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[16:40] | You have to help me, Betty. | 你必须救救我 贝蒂 |
[16:44] | Donna? What the hell? | 唐娜 搞什么鬼 |
[16:47] | Somebody is killing us. | 有人要杀了我们 |
[16:50] | What are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[16:51] | First Bret, then Joan, and I think I’m next. | 先是布雷特 然后是琼 我应该就是下一个 |
[16:55] | My life is at stake. I’m going into hiding. | 我危在旦夕 我要躲起来 |
[16:58] | Oh, God. Give me a break, you narcissistic psycho. | 老天 饶了我吧 你个自恋狂 |
[17:01] | There’s no murder conspiracy against your preppy cabal. | 没人要谋杀你们那个小团体 |
[17:05] | We know who killed Bret, and now he’s dead, too. | 我们知道谁杀了布雷特 凶手现在也已经死了 |
[17:07] | Then what about Joan? | 那琼是怎么回事 |
[17:11] | Sorry, Donna. I’m not being drawn into | 对不起 唐娜 我不会再掺和 |
[17:12] | your twisted reindeer games again. | 你的变态歧视游戏了 |
[17:14] | Whoever’s doing this, it has to be related to… | 不管是谁做的 一定关系到… |
[17:17] | Oh, when you tried to kill my boyfriend with a rock? | 和你想用石头杀死我男友有关吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah, never call me again. | 别再打来了 |
[17:22] | Bye, Donna. | 再见 唐娜 |
[17:26] | Hi. Can I speak to Joan Berkeley, please? | 你好 我能和琼·伯克利说话吗 |
[17:29] | No, I’m afraid not. Joan’s passed away. | 不能 很遗憾 他去世了 |
[17:32] | – Who’s this? – Oh, my God. Um… | -你是谁 -天哪 |
[17:36] | I’m a classmate of hers from Stonewall Prep. | 我是她在石墙预科学校的同学 |
[17:39] | Donna? | 唐娜 |
[17:41] | Yes, it’s Donna. | 对 我是唐娜 |
[17:43] | I don’t mean to upset you further, but how did it happen? | 我不想冒犯 但那到底怎么回事 |
[17:47] | Joan was murdered. | 琼被谋杀了 |
[17:49] | She was walking home from school through the woods, | 她从学校穿过森林走回家 |
[17:51] | and someone ran up behind her | 有人从她后面跟上来 |
[17:52] | and hit her in the head with a rock. | 然后用石头砸了她的头 |
[17:55] | I’m so sorry to hear that. Please accept my condolences. | 我很抱歉 请接受我的慰问 |
[18:04] | Okay. Donna may not have been lying. | 唐娜可能没说谎 |
[18:08] | So, now we have a preppy murderer on the loose? | 所以 现在有个专杀预科生的在逃杀人犯 |
[18:12] | Apparently. | 显然是的 |
[18:14] | I hope Donna’s somewhere safe. | 我希望唐娜现在平安 |
[18:18] | I’ve been thinking about Papi’s stubbornness. | 我一直在想爸爸的固执 |
[18:22] | I may have a way of breaking him off it. It’s a one-two punch. | 我也许有办法让他改主意 这是套组合拳 |
[18:26] | I deliver the first blow, you deliver the second. | 我打第一拳 你打第二拳 |
[18:30] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:31] | Papi’s delusions. | 爸爸的自大 |
[18:34] | He thinks that acting like a street brawler | 他认为表现得像个街头混混 |
[18:37] | is what’s keeping him healthy. | 就能保持健康 |
[18:38] | But you told me the last time he got roughed up, | 但你告诉我上次他被揍的时候 |
[18:41] | he called you for help, | 他打电话给你求助 |
[18:44] | which you gave. | 你也帮他了 |
[18:46] | So, it’s time we burst his bubble | 所以 是时候戳穿他的幻想了 |
[18:48] | and show him that you in no way condone his behavior. | 告诉他你再也不会宽恕他的行为 |
[18:53] | And what would you have me do instead? | 那你想让我做什么 |
[18:56] | The exact opposite. | 和以前相反的事 |
[19:06] | Archie Andrews? | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[19:12] | Mr. Augustine? | 奥古斯汀先生 |
[19:15] | What are you doing here? | 你在这做什么 |
[19:16] | Look, if this is about the letter, | 如果是为那封信而来 |
[19:18] | I haven’t had a chance to write it yet. | 我还没来得及写 |
[19:23] | There’s actually been a slight change in the proceedings. | 实际上诉讼有变 |
[19:29] | My son took it upon himself to confess to the hit-and-run. | 我儿子主动承认肇事逃逸 |
[19:35] | They’re charging him as an adult. | 他们以成年人的身份起诉他 |
[19:40] | Could you write the letter for him and not me? | 你可以写信替他求情吗 |
[19:42] | Your words can mean the difference | 你的话对杰弗里来说可能意味着 |
[19:43] | between months or years of jail time for Jeffery. | 判几个月还是几年的区别 |
[19:49] | Mr. Augustine, I’ve… | 奥古斯汀先生 我… |
[19:54] | I’ve thought about what your son did over the last few months. | 过去几个月我一直在想你儿子做的事 |
[20:02] | He hit my dad. | 他撞了我爸 |
[20:05] | And that was an accident, yeah. | 那是个意外 |
[20:07] | Something I might have done. | 我也可能撞到别人 |
[20:11] | But I’ll tell you one thing that I never would have done. | 但我告诉你 有一件事我绝不会做 |
[20:17] | I never would have kept driving | 我绝不会继续开车 |
[20:21] | would have left him | 丢下他 |
[20:23] | or anyone. | 或者任何人不管 |
[20:25] | Okay, that… That wasn’t an accident. | 那不是意外 |
[20:28] | He was so scared. | 他吓坏了 |
[20:29] | And what do you think my dad was, Mr. Augustine? | 那你觉得我爸当时的感受呢 奥古斯汀先生 |
[20:48] | So, David wasn’t the Auteur? | 这么说 大卫不是导演吗 |
[20:51] | Or maybe this is one of his accomplices. | 也许这是他的同谋之一 |
[21:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[21:04] | He did it. | 他做到了 |
[21:05] | He’s finally gotten in the house. | 他终于进到房子里了 |
[21:26] | Wait, that’s me. | 等等 那是我 |
[21:36] | Okay, that’s it. | 够了 |
[21:37] | We’re getting out of here. We have to leave now. | 我们要离开这里 现在就走 |
[21:38] | Everybody, pack a bag. | 大家收拾一下东西 |
[21:39] | We’re going to check into the Five Seasons. Let’s go. | 我们去住五季酒店 走 |
[21:50] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[22:00] | Oh, my God. Daddy, what happened? | 天啊 爸爸 怎么回事 |
[22:02] | Got jumped outside the Mayor’s office. | 刚从市长办公室出来 |
[22:04] | Some hoods were waiting for me. | 几个带头罩的人在等着我 |
[22:06] | Hey, can you get the first-aid kit, like last time? | 你能去拿个急救箱吗 像上次那样 |
[22:13] | No. | 不行 |
[22:22] | Your astrological sign might be the Scorpion, Daddy, | 你也许是天蝎座 爸爸 |
[22:26] | but, in fact, you’re like a dog. | 但实际上 你就像只狗 |
[22:30] | A dog who needs to be trained. | 一只需要训练的狗 |
[22:33] | When a dog soils a carpet, you know what you do? | 如果一只狗弄脏了毯子 你知道该怎么办吗 |
[22:38] | You rub his nose in it. | 你不断提醒他 |
[22:41] | How many times is this going to happen? | 这样的事还要发生多少次 |
[22:44] | How many times are you going | 你还要被 |
[22:46] | to be attacked and beaten by younger, stronger men? | 更年轻更强壮的人揍多少次 |
[22:50] | What’s the point of battling a disease | 如果你像只癞皮狗那样 |
[22:52] | if you’re just gonna get yourself killed on the street, | 迟早把自己弄死在街头 |
[22:55] | like some mangy dog? | 治病还有什么意义 |
[22:57] | Be smarter than that. | 变聪明点 |
[22:59] | Go out on top, exit gracefully and with dignity. | 急流勇退 优雅而有尊严地离开 |
[23:04] | Better that than to die on the street, | 胜过惨死街头 |
[23:07] | blood flowing into the gutter. | 血溅阴沟 |
[23:13] | Think about that | 今晚一边舔伤 |
[23:15] | as you lick your own wounds tonight. Perito. | 一边想想我说的话 大专家 |
[23:33] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[23:36] | Looks like you are a Lodge after all. | 看来你毕竟还是洛奇家的人 |
[23:40] | What did you have your men do to him? | 你让你的人对他做了什么 |
[23:43] | He’s worse than last time. | 比上次伤得还重 |
[23:44] | Papi needed to be taught a lesson, | 爸爸需要一个教训 |
[23:47] | and that’s exactly what we did. | 我们就给了他一个教训 |
[23:58] | Nana? | 奶奶 |
[24:00] | Pray tell, who are you mourning? | 请告诉我 你在哀悼谁 |
[24:02] | The entire Blossom family has sailed into the underworld, Cheryl. | 整个布鲁森家族都去了阴间 谢丽尔 |
[24:08] | It’s just us now. | 只剩下我俩了 |
[24:11] | What? What happened? | 什么 怎么回事 |
[24:12] | They poisoned themselves. | 他们服毒自杀了 |
[24:17] | A, um, suicide note in Cricket’s pocket | 在克莱革口袋里发现的遗书上 |
[24:21] | stated that our extended family | 写着我们的大家族 |
[24:25] | wanted to sacrifice themselves | 想要献出自己的生命 |
[24:27] | to atone for all the ancient Blossom sins. | 以弥补布鲁森家族过去犯下的罪过 |
[24:35] | How… timely. | 真及时 |
[24:39] | And, Mumsy, I’m sure you had nothing to do with this. | 妈 你和这事一定毫无关系吧 |
[24:49] | Consider it an early graduation gift, Cheryl. | 就当作是提前送你毕业礼物了 谢丽尔 |
[24:53] | With the Blossom board no more, you now have full control | 没有布鲁森家族董事会 |
[24:56] | of all Blossom holdings to do with as you please. | 家族所有股份都归你 |
[25:08] | Okay. So, our parents have calmed down, | 现在爸妈都冷静了 |
[25:10] | Jellybean’s asleep, and I’m filled with dread. | 糖豆也睡着了 我很害怕 |
[25:12] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[25:14] | Jug, if the Auteur got into the house, | 猪头 如果导演进了我们的房子 |
[25:16] | that means he’s probably been inside many times before. | 那他之前可能进过很多次了 |
[25:19] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[25:21] | And given the supposedly privileged information | 他还知道我们和朋友的 |
[25:24] | he seems to have about us and our friends, | 那些秘密 |
[25:27] | maybe he’s been doing a lot more than just watching. | 他可能不仅仅在监视我们 |
[25:31] | Like what, listening? | 你是说 监听 |
[25:35] | Wait, you’re not saying… | 等等 你该不会是说 |
[25:38] | Who likes to bug phones? | 你想 谁喜欢监听电话 |
[25:42] | And who else would have the resources and abilities | 谁有资源和能力 |
[25:44] | to kill Joan in the outside world | 既能在外界杀死琼 |
[25:46] | and the connections to kill Bret inside prison? | 又有人脉能杀死监狱里的布雷特 |
[25:51] | We have to go back to the house. | 我们得回到那个房子里 |
[25:53] | Fun times, Cooper. | 走吧 库珀 |
[26:07] | I got your message. | 我收到了你的信息 |
[26:09] | Thanks for coming, Charles. | 谢谢你来 查尔斯 |
[26:15] | Found your bug. | 找到了你的窃听器 |
[26:18] | On the phone. | 在电话上 |
[26:22] | Same kind you gave me to use on the Stonies. | 和你给我用来监听石墙那些人的一样 |
[26:28] | You got sloppy | 你要么是草率了 |
[26:31] | or overconfident. | 要么就是太自信了 |
[26:35] | Maybe I wanted to be caught. | 或许我就是想被发现 |
[26:38] | Just waiting for you to catch up to me. | 等你跟上我 |
[26:39] | You’ve been listening to our phone conversations | 你至少从万圣节就开始 |
[26:42] | since Halloween, if not before. | 就在监听我们打电话了 |
[26:47] | Yes. But only to protect you, Betty. | 是的 但我只是想保护你 贝蒂 |
[26:51] | You killed Joan and Bret. | 你杀死了琼和布雷特 |
[26:54] | Don’t lie to me. I’ll know. | 别撒谎 我能看出来 |
[27:00] | I did. Yes. | 是我杀的 没错 |
[27:03] | And you tried to kill Donna, but she slipped away. | 你还想杀唐娜 但她溜掉了 |
[27:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:08] | Donna and her friends committed a heinous crime | 唐娜和她的朋友犯了滔天大罪 |
[27:10] | and got away with it. | 却逍遥法外 |
[27:13] | It didn’t sit well with me. | 我忍不了 |
[27:13] | Bret didn’t get away with it. He was in prison. | 布雷特可没有逍遥法外 他当时在监狱里 |
[27:16] | – Bret was odious. – Yes, he was. | -布雷特令人作呕 -是的 |
[27:21] | You know, it took us a second to figure out how you did it, | 我们花了点时间才弄清你是怎么做到的 |
[27:23] | killing Bret in prison, and then it made so much sense. | 在监狱里杀人 然后事情就清楚多了 |
[27:29] | Your boyfriend, Chic, killed him. | 你男朋友奇克杀死了他 |
[27:34] | I love you, babe. | 我爱你宝贝 |
[27:36] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:39] | That’s what Bret was going to tell us, | 这就是布雷特本来要告诉我们的 |
[27:40] | that you and Chic were still in deep. | 你和奇克依然深爱 |
[27:42] | True love knows no boundaries. | 真爱无界 |
[27:45] | I’m gonna guess that Joan and Bret | 我猜除了琼和布雷特 |
[27:47] | aren’t the only people you’ve killed. | 你还杀了别人 |
[27:49] | That’s correct. How did you guess? | 没错 怎么猜的 |
[27:52] | Because you taught me everything I know about serial killers… | 因为你教会了我关于连环杀手的一切 |
[27:56] | because that’s what you are, isn’t it, Charles? | 因为你就是连环杀手 对吗查尔斯 |
[28:01] | You’re so good at identifying us. | 你真擅长识别连环杀手 |
[28:06] | That was your blind spot. | 这是你的盲点 |
[28:08] | And I only kill people who deserve it. | 我只杀那些该死的人 |
[28:11] | Horrible people who hurt those that I love. | 那些伤害我所爱之人的混蛋 |
[28:16] | Betty, I’m putting myself in your hands. | 贝蒂 我把自己交给你 |
[28:21] | You’re going to prison for the rest of your life. | 你要在监狱里度过余生了 |
[28:25] | You’re coming with us, and you are going to confess | 和我们走 坦白你所有的罪行 |
[28:27] | to all of your crimes, including the videotapes. | 包括录像带 |
[28:31] | No, no. I’m not the Auteur. | 不 我不是导演 |
[28:34] | Yes, you are. You killed David. | 不 你是 你杀死了大卫 |
[28:37] | You made it look like a suicide, | 把他的死伪造成自杀 |
[28:39] | and then you framed him as the Auteur | 然后污蔑大卫就是导演 |
[28:40] | because we were getting too close. | 因为我们查得太深了 |
[28:43] | Well, yes, I… I killed David, | 是的 我杀了大卫 |
[28:46] | but he was a degenerate who helped scumbags like Bret. | 但他是个败类 他帮助布雷特那样的卑鄙小人 |
[28:52] | – But I’m not behind the videotapes. – Then who is? | -但我不是拍录像的人 -那是谁 |
[28:59] | What kind of teacher would I be | 我要是直接给你答案 |
[29:00] | if I just gave you the answer, baby brother? | 还算什么老师 小兄弟 |
[29:03] | You’ll figure it out. | 你会查到的 |
[29:07] | I have no doubt. | 我毫不怀疑 |
[29:14] | I have given some thought in the bag, | 我好好想了想 |
[29:16] | to what the two of you have been saying about me retiring. | 你们俩一直在说我该退休了 |
[29:22] | And as much as I hate to admit it, maybe you have a point. | 尽管我不愿承认 也许你们说的有道理 |
[29:26] | Though, if I do choose to step down, | 不过 如果我真的选择下台 |
[29:28] | what would that even look like? | 到底该怎么过呢 |
[29:31] | You would take a break | 你可以休息一下 |
[29:33] | while I go to Barnard and Hermosa handles business affairs. | 我去巴纳德上学 埃尔莫萨接手生意 |
[29:37] | After graduation, | 毕业典礼后 |
[29:39] | I’ll take a long, nice sabbatical to the Caymans. | 我要去开曼群岛过一个美好的长假 |
[29:46] | How does that sound, mi amor? | 听起来怎么样 亲爱的 |
[29:48] | Sounds wonderful. | 听起来不错 |
[29:50] | But I won’t be joining you. | 但我不会陪你去 |
[29:53] | See, I’ve also decided to make a life change. | 既然如此 我也决定换个活法 |
[29:57] | To do what, exactly? | 具体做什么 |
[29:59] | Three years ago, Andy Cohen asked me | 三年前 安迪·科恩想让我 |
[30:01] | to become a Real Housewife of New York. | 参演《纽约娇妻》 |
[30:03] | I turned him down to focus on my family. Remember? | 我拒绝了他 而专注于我的家庭 记得吗 |
[30:09] | But, really, Veronica, I did it to protect you. | 但其实 维罗尼卡 我这么做是为了保护你 |
[30:13] | Honey, the only reason I got back together with your father | 亲爱的 我和你父亲复合的唯一原因 |
[30:16] | in the first place was to keep you safe. | 就是为了保护你的安全 |
[30:20] | But now, you’re going off to college, | 但现在 你要去上大学了 |
[30:24] | and Hermosa’s back in the picture, | 埃尔莫萨也回来了 |
[30:25] | so I really don’t see any reason | 所以我真的看不出有任何理由 |
[30:27] | to put my ambitions on hold anymore. | 继续搁置我的雄心 |
[30:30] | So, Hiram, I’m divorcing you. | 所以 海勒姆 我要和你离婚 |
[30:35] | I am moving back to the city, and I am becoming a Real Housewife. | 我要搬回城里 参演大火的真人秀 |
[30:40] | And, yes… | 而且 是的 |
[30:43] | For real. | 我认真的 |
[30:45] | Wow, Mom! | 妈 |
[30:48] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[30:51] | But do take that trip to the Caymans, Daddy. | 但一定要去开曼群岛 爸 |
[30:53] | You need a break from Riverdale, | 你得过两天没有河谷镇的日子 |
[30:55] | and Riverdale most definitely needs a break from you. | 河谷镇也得过两天没有你的日子 |
[31:08] | Mom, what the hell are you doing? | 妈 你在干什么 |
[31:10] | Is that what it was like for you? | 对你来说是这样吗 |
[31:12] | Is that what the Black Hood did to your father, did to you? | 这就是黑兜帽对你父亲和你的影响吗 |
[31:17] | I was a coward. | 我是个懦夫 |
[31:18] | – No. – Yes. | -不是 -就是 |
[31:19] | Mom, I let him down. | 妈妈 我让他失望了 |
[31:20] | No, Archie, just listen to me. | 不 亚奇 听我说 |
[31:23] | I called your Uncle Frank after George Augustine came to see you. | 乔治·奥古斯汀来过后 我给弗兰克打了电话 |
[31:26] | Wait. How did you know about that? | 等等 你怎么知道的 |
[31:28] | Because he came to see me, too. | 因为他也来见过我 |
[31:31] | Archie, please just talk to me. | 亚奇 请跟我谈谈 |
[31:34] | I need to know what’s going on inside you. | 我得知道你心里在想什么 |
[31:36] | Nothing, Mom. | 没什么 妈 |
[31:38] | I wish you hadn’t called Uncle Frank, | 我希望你没给弗兰克叔叔打电话 |
[31:39] | and I really wish you hadn’t watched this tape. | 而且我真希望你没看这盘录像 |
[31:41] | We need to send that to the sheriff | 我们得把它交给警长 |
[31:43] | or to Betty and Jughead. | 或者给贝蒂和猪头 |
[31:44] | So more people can see it? | 让更多的人看到它吗 |
[31:46] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[31:50] | No one’s gonna watch this crap again. | 没人会再看这些垃圾了 |
[31:53] | Archie, no, no! | 亚奇 不 不 |
[31:59] | Archie! Archie, please stop! | 亚奇 亚奇 求你了 停下 |
[32:03] | You’re scaring me. | 你吓到我了 |
[32:21] | They’re getting their stuff together and then coming home. | 他们正在收拾东西 然后回家 |
[32:24] | Jeez. Your poor mother. | 天哪 你可怜的母亲 |
[32:26] | First Chic and now Charles. | 先是奇克 现在是查尔斯 |
[32:31] | Two sons, one real and one fake. | 两个儿子 一真一假 |
[32:34] | Both psychos. | 都是疯子 |
[32:37] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[32:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:46] | Fine. I don’t know. | 还行 我不知道 |
[32:49] | Like, of course my brother is a serial killer. | 显然 我哥哥是个连环杀手 |
[32:53] | What I can’t stop thinking about are… | 我一直在想的是 |
[32:55] | The videotapes. Yeah. | 录影带 对 |
[32:56] | Yeah, it just made… | 对 这完全 |
[32:58] | It just made perfect sense that Charles was the Auteur. | 如果是查尔斯拍的 那完全说得通 |
[33:03] | I mean, he bugged the house. | 安装了窃听器 |
[33:05] | He would have overheard everything that he needed | 他就能听到一切细节 |
[33:07] | to make those recreations. | 然后拍摄了场景再现 |
[33:09] | I don’t even know who else could have had access | 我想不出还有谁能知道 |
[33:10] | to all that information. Could have poss… | 这些信息 可能 |
[33:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:19] | What is it, Jug? | 怎么了 猪头 |
[33:34] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[33:35] | Your mom called me. She’s worried about you. So am I. | 你妈打给我 她很担心你 我也担心 |
[33:38] | I’m sorry, but you don’t get to worry about me. | 抱歉 但你没资格担心我 |
[33:40] | You left. You have no idea what I’m going through. | 你离开了 你不知道我经历了什么 |
[33:43] | Oh, you’re wrong about that, kid. | 并非如此 孩子 |
[33:45] | I know it better than most, | 我清楚得很 |
[33:46] | that feeling of hopelessness, the pain. | 绝望 痛苦的感觉 |
[33:48] | We have both seen people die, and we survived. | 我们都见过人死 我们逃过一劫 |
[33:50] | The guilt that you carry with you, | 你心有愧疚 |
[33:52] | you can’t just fight all that pain– | 你无法抵挡痛苦 |
[33:53] | I don’t want your advice. | 我不要听你的建议 |
[33:55] | I don’t want anything from you. | 你的什么我都不要 |
[33:56] | You’re a fraud, you’re a coward. | 你个骗子 你个懦夫 |
[33:59] | Is that all you got? | 你就这能耐吗 |
[34:00] | I know you wanna hit me so come on, do it. | 我知道你想揍我 来啊 快 |
[34:02] | Give me your best shot. | 用力打 |
[34:07] | Pathetic. | 弱爆了 |
[34:08] | If you wanna take me down, take me down! | 要打 就来真的 |
[34:15] | Let it out, Archie. Let it all out! | 用力 亚奇 用全力 |
[34:25] | Let go of that anger, son. | 把怒气都发泄出来 孩子 |
[34:42] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:47] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:54] | Jellybean, I need to ask you something, | 糖豆 我问你件事 |
[34:57] | and I want you to be honest. | 你老实告诉我 |
[35:00] | Are you the one making those videotapes? | 那些录影带 是你做的吗 |
[35:07] | Yes. | 对 |
[35:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:23] | I don’t know what I would have done | 如果你没来的话 |
[35:24] | if you hadn’t showed up, Uncle Frank. | 我不知道会做出什么 弗兰克叔叔 |
[35:27] | It’s a long road you’re on, kid. | 前路漫漫 孩子 |
[35:32] | Takes years to heal. | 疗伤要很多年 |
[35:35] | Maybe even your entire life. | 甚至要一辈子 |
[35:39] | I really appreciate you being here, Uncle Frank. | 谢谢你来看我 弗兰克叔叔 |
[35:41] | Anytime, Archie. | 我随时都在 亚奇 |
[35:44] | But if I’m being honest, | 但老实说 |
[35:47] | you’re not the only reason I came back. | 我回来不只因为你 |
[35:51] | I’m finally ready to turn myself in. | 我准备好自首了 |
[35:55] | Answer for the things I did back when I was a mercenary. | 为我当雇佣兵时做的事负责 |
[35:58] | Really? Are you sure? | 真的吗 你确定吗 |
[36:02] | The only thing I need is representation. | 我只是要一个代理人 |
[36:05] | You don’t happen to know any good lawyers in town, do you? | 你认识镇上不错的律师吗 |
[36:07] | Eh, I might be able to think of one. | 我应该知道一个 |
[36:15] | What’s this about, Jug? | 这是在干嘛 猪头 |
[36:18] | Figured we should do this over drinks. | 我们还是应该边喝边说 |
[36:22] | Betty and I found out who’s filming those videotapes. | 贝蒂和我查出了录影带是谁拍的 |
[36:28] | It’s Jellybean. | 是糖豆 |
[36:32] | What, is this a joke? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[36:33] | No. | 没有 |
[36:34] | Do you remember that first video we were sent? | 你还记得我们收到的第一个录像吗 |
[36:36] | It was right after I went to Stonewall Prep, right? | 刚好在我去石墙预科之后 对吧 |
[36:39] | It wasn’t a coincidence. | 不是巧合 |
[36:41] | What? What is this? | 什么 这是什么 |
[36:44] | Fast forward. | 按快进 |
[36:51] | It’s literally six hours of our house. | 这是我们的房子六小时的监控 |
[36:56] | Boy, you better start making sense. | 小子 你讲清楚点 |
[36:57] | The videos had the intended effect, to unsettle us, | 录象的确让我们感到不安 |
[37:00] | but that wasn’t the reason why Jellybean made the videos. | 但那不是糖豆做录影带的原因 |
[37:03] | What? What was it? | 那是什么原因 |
[37:04] | She wanted me to stay. | 她想让我留下 |
[37:07] | The big brother she had just gotten to know | 她刚和哥哥熟悉起来 |
[37:08] | was already leaving to Stonewall and then to college. | 我却要去石墙读书 然后去上大学 |
[37:11] | She’d figured the best way to keep me in town was a mystery. | 她觉得把我留在镇上最好的办法就是制造迷案 |
[37:16] | How? How did she even get the idea to make videotapes? | 怎么会 她怎么会想到拍视频的 |
[37:19] | Do you remember that weird kid that she was hanging out with | 你还记得和她一起玩狮鹫和石像鬼的 |
[37:22] | and playing G&G, Ricky? | 那个奇怪的孩子里基吗 |
[37:27] | Yeah. Well, they started hanging out again, | 他们又开始一起玩了 |
[37:29] | and then he introduced her to Blue Velvet Video. | 然后他介绍她去蓝丝绒音像店 |
[37:31] | And after watching some of their weirder videos, | 看过他们拍的一些怪异视频之后 |
[37:34] | she got the idea. | 她想到了这个主意 |
[37:35] | To film all those houses, Jellybean and Ricky did that? | 糖豆和里基两个人拍了那么多房子吗 |
[37:38] | At first, it was just the two of them, | 一开始只有他们两人 |
[37:41] | but I guess they roped in some of their friends. | 但是我猜他们拉拢了一些朋友 |
[37:43] | Just some kids from Archie’s community center. | 就是亚奇社区中心的一些孩子 |
[37:45] | And once the simple voyeur footage wasn’t making | 一旦那些简单的偷窥镜头 |
[37:47] | enough of an impact, | 不足以产生影响之后 |
[37:48] | especially to me, she decided to up the game. | 尤其对我而言 她决定把手段升级 |
[37:50] | Guys, I have an idea. | 各位 我有个想法 |
[37:54] | Let’s make a movie, a real movie. | 我们拍个电影 一部真正的电影 |
[37:58] | 插入录像带后 按下舱盖锁上 | |
[38:03] | That first recreation, you remember it. | 第一次模仿 你还记得吗 |
[38:05] | It was Betty and I. | 是模仿我和贝蒂的事 |
[38:07] | She wanted to get my attention, and it worked. | 她想引起我的注意 她成功了 |
[38:12] | And then she moved on to the Jason Blossom recreation | 然后她模仿杰森·布鲁森 |
[38:14] | and Midge’s murder. | 谋杀米吉 |
[38:16] | Her and Ricky just rented the original videos from Blue Velvet. | 她和里基租了蓝丝绒音像店的原版视频 |
[38:20] | She and those kids made all the masks, | 她和那些孩子做了那些面具 |
[38:23] | and the props and the sets. | 道具和布景 |
[38:25] | It’s actually… pretty impressive. | 其实真的很厉害 |
[38:28] | – Did they realize what they were doing? – I don’t think so. | -他们意识到自己在做什么吗 -应该没有 |
[38:30] | I think it was a game to them, like make-believe. | 我想对他们而言只是个游戏 就像是过家家 |
[38:34] | So much so that they ended up breaking into Riverdale High | 以至于他们最后闯进了河谷镇高中 |
[38:37] | to recreate that killing Mr. Honey video | 重现杀害哈尼老师的视频 |
[38:39] | after she snuck on to my laptop to read the story | 在此之前 她偷偷打开我的笔记本电脑 |
[38:42] | I was working on. | 看到我写的那篇报道 |
[38:44] | – Where did they do all this? – All over town. | -他们在哪里拍的 -遍布整个小镇 |
[38:46] | Their secret hideout was the Lodge’s cabin in the woods. | 他们的秘密藏身点就是洛奇的树林小屋 |
[38:49] | The murder cabin. | 谋杀小屋 |
[38:54] | And then, David, before he was killed by Charles, | 然后在查尔斯杀了大卫之前 |
[38:56] | gave them permission to shoot the prom massacre video | 他允许他们在猩红套房里 |
[38:59] | inside the Scarlet Suite. | 拍摄舞会大屠杀的视频 |
[39:00] | And that one was bad, but not nearly as bad | 那个太可怕了 但是远不如 |
[39:02] | as the one with Mr. Andrews being shot by the Black Hood. | 黑兜帽杀死安德鲁斯先生的视频可怕 |
[39:06] | And the video inside our house? | 那拍摄我们屋里的视频呢 |
[39:09] | That was her and Ricky, too. | 那也是她和里奇干的 |
[39:11] | And she did all this to keep you in Riverdale? | 她大费周章只是为了把你留在河谷镇吗 |
[39:15] | That’s what she told me. | 她是这么和我说的 |
[39:18] | I don’t think she understands | 我想她不明白 |
[39:20] | the enormity and the darkness of what she did. | 她所做的事是多么残忍和黑暗 |
[39:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:37] | It’s okay, JB. It’s okay, honey. | 没事 JB 没关系 亲爱的 |
[39:46] | Uncle Frank and I are gonna go visit Dad’s grave, | 我和弗兰克叔叔要去拜祭老爸的墓 |
[39:49] | but I wanted to give you the letter for the Augustines. | 但我想把为奥古斯汀父子写的信交给你 |
[39:52] | I’ll make sure the judge gets it. Thank you, Archie. | 我会保证交给法官的 谢谢你 亚奇 |
[40:07] | To the Honorable Judge Britton. | 尊敬的布里顿法官 |
[40:10] | Losing my dad has been the hardest thing | 失去父亲是我这辈子 |
[40:12] | I’ve ever had to deal with in my life. | 最难面对的事 |
[40:15] | I miss him every day. | 我每一天都想他 |
[40:18] | It hurts me and my mom, | 这件事伤害到我和我妈妈 |
[40:20] | and anyone who was ever lucky enough to have known him, | 以及每一位有幸认识他的人 |
[40:24] | but I know that it also hurts Jeffery Augustine and his father. | 但我想也伤害了杰弗里·奥古斯汀和他父亲 |
[40:29] | When my dad passed, | 在我爸去世时 |
[40:31] | I made a vow to honor his memory every single day. | 我发誓每一天都要纪念他 |
[40:35] | My dad didn’t believe in an eye for an eye. | 我爸爸不相信以眼还眼 |
[40:38] | He believed in forgiveness, and kindness and compassion. | 他相信宽恕 善良和同情 |
[40:43] | What happened was a terrible accident, | 那是一场可怕的事故 |
[40:45] | 弗雷德里克·亚瑟·安德鲁斯 生于1970年5月21日 逝于2019年7月3日 | |
[40:45] | but Jeffery’s life doesn’t need to be ruined. | 但是不必因此毁掉杰弗里的人生 |
[40:49] | That’s not my dad would’ve wanted it. | 我爸不会希望这样 |
[40:52] | It’s not what me or my mom want. | 我和我妈也不想这样 |
[40:55] | Fred Andrews believed in lifting up those around him | 费雷德·安德鲁斯一生都在鼓舞身边的人 |
[40:57] | and in second chances, | 给予每个人改过的机会 |
[41:00] | and I’m asking you to do the same. | 我请求您也这么做 |