时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | From the start, | 从一开始 |
[00:02] | this story has been about a town, | 这个故事讲的就是一个镇子 |
[00:03] | 河谷镇欢迎你 | |
[00:05] | and the people who lived in that town, | 以及镇子上生活的人们 |
[00:07] | 老爹快餐店 | |
[00:08] | and the darkness that lived in some of those people. | 还有一些人心中的黑暗 |
[00:11] | Clifford Blossom. | 克利福德·布鲁森 |
[00:13] | The Black Hood, the Gargoyle King, | 黑兜帽 石像鬼王 |
[00:17] | the Stonies. | 石墙学生 |
[00:20] | Add to their ranks, my sister, Jellybean, | 还有新晋的 我妹妹 糖豆 |
[00:23] | who had been the Voyeur/Auteur, | 她就是那位酷爱偷窥的导演 |
[00:25] | making the videotapes that have been disturbing our town for months. | 拍摄出让我们惴惴不安好几个月的录像 |
[00:32] | This isn’t your fault, Jug. | 这不是你的错 猪头 |
[00:36] | It just feels like it. | 感觉就是 |
[00:37] | I was the one that convinced her to move out here | 是我说服她搬出去 |
[00:40] | away from everything she ever knew. | 离开她所熟悉的一切 |
[00:42] | And then I ignored her. | 然后我又忽视了她 |
[00:43] | You were in the fight of your life | 你当时在石墙预科 |
[00:45] | at Stonewall Prep. | 陷入了死战 |
[00:49] | JB is tough. | 糖豆很坚强 |
[00:52] | She’ll get through this. | 她会挺过来的 |
[00:57] | Hey, how is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[01:01] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[01:02] | I really don’t know. | 我真的不知道 |
[01:04] | I don’t know if you’re gonna like this idea, FP, | 我不知道你会不会赞成这个想法 FP |
[01:06] | but I’ve been looking into child therapists | 我最近在查儿童心理医生 |
[01:07] | and I found one that has excellent references. | 找到了一个口碑非常好的 |
[01:10] | Well, I hope they’re in Ohio, | 希望这个医生在俄亥俄州 |
[01:12] | because that’s where I’m taking Jellybean. | 因为我要带糖豆去那边 |
[01:14] | Back to Toledo. | 回托莱多 |
[01:16] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[01:17] | She might need her mother. | 她可能需要她母亲 |
[01:19] | And her father. | 还有她父亲 |
[01:22] | What does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[01:24] | Alice… | 艾丽丝 |
[01:28] | she’s my little girl. | 她是我的小女儿 |
[01:30] | And if this isn’t a cry for help, | 如果这不是在求助 |
[01:32] | I don’t know what is. | 我都不知道什么才是了 |
[01:34] | Can we at least have a conversation about this? | 我们能不能先谈一谈 |
[01:36] | Yeah. Yeah, we will. | 能 没问题 |
[01:40] | But first things first. | 但先办重要的 |
[01:42] | Jellybean finally told me | 糖豆终于告诉我 |
[01:44] | where her accomplices were hiding out most nights. | 她的同伴们晚上一般都在哪躲着 |
[01:50] | Jug, Mr. Jones, what’s going on? | 猪头 琼斯先生 出什么事了 |
[01:52] | We need you to open up your gym. | 我们需要你把健身房打开 |
[01:54] | What, right now? | 什么 现在吗 |
[01:56] | After we make a couple of stops. | 我们先去几个地方 |
[02:02] | Gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[02:03] | to what do I owe this late-night call? | 深夜来访有何贵干 |
[02:05] | You need to reinstate Tom Keller as Sheriff, Hiram. | 你得恢复汤姆·凯勒的警长职务 海勒姆 |
[02:08] | Right the hell now. | 现在马上办 |
[02:35] | Asleep, they almost looked innocent. | 睡着的时候 他们看起来天真无邪 |
[02:38] | It’s just messed up. | 真是一团糟 |
[02:41] | We survived the death of Jason Blossom, | 我们熬过了杰森·布鲁森之死 |
[02:43] | and the Black Hood, and the Gargoyle King, | 黑兜帽 还有石像鬼王 |
[02:45] | but I didn’t even consider | 我根本没想到 |
[02:47] | how the fallout of all that would affect the generation | 这会对我们身后的一代人 |
[02:49] | coming up behind us, including Jellybean. | 产生什么样的影响 包括糖豆 |
[02:54] | Unless a meteorite strikes this town in two days, | 除非两天后有陨石砸中这个镇子 |
[02:57] | we’ll have survived graduation, | 否则我们将顺利毕业 |
[02:59] | but will they? | 但他们可以吗 |
[03:02] | And are we just doomed to be haunted by this town | 我们的余生注定要被这个小镇 |
[03:05] | for the rest of our lives? | 所困扰吗 |
[03:10] | Dad? Dad, what gives? Take the picture. | 爸 爸 怎么了 拍照啊 |
[03:13] | The ceremony starts in the gym in 10 minutes. | 体育馆的仪式十分钟后就开始了 |
[03:15] | Yeah, Dad, what’s taking so long? | 对啊 爸 怎么拍这么久 |
[03:17] | I… I can’t believe we’re here. | 我 我无法相信我们在这里 |
[03:21] | Archie, you’re graduating. | 亚奇 你要毕业了 |
[03:24] | Didn’t think I’d live to see this day. | 我没想到能活着盼到这一天 |
[03:33] | 河谷镇 | |
[03:41] | Mom, it’s not even graduation yet. | 妈 还没到毕业的时候呢 |
[03:43] | No, but it is your last day of high school. | 对 但今天是你高中生涯的最后一天 |
[03:46] | We don’t know that yet. | 我们现在还不知道 |
[03:47] | I do. I have a really good feeling. | 我知道 我有种很好的预感 |
[03:50] | You’ve been applying yourself so much lately. | 你最近一直非常努力 |
[03:52] | Yeah, we’ll see. Love you, Mom. | 好吧 我们拭目以待 爱你 妈妈 |
[03:54] | Love you. | 我也爱你 |
[04:07] | As honorary chairperson and de facto queen | 作为名誉主席 和今晚半正式舞会 |
[04:10] | – of tonight’s semi-formal… – This one’s for you, JJ. | -公认的女王 -这首歌献给你 JJ |
[04:27] | Presents? Pour moi? | 礼物 送我的吗 |
[04:36] | I know it’s been a while since you’ve worn any pearls for me, | 我知道你很久没为我佩戴珍珠饰品了 |
[04:38] | so maybe you’ll wear them for the last day of school. | 所以也许你在学校的最后一天可以戴上它 |
[04:53] | Is it true what they say about your dad? | 传闻中你爸的事是真的吗 |
[04:57] | That he’s the devil incarnate? | 说他是恶魔化身 |
[05:00] | I stand by my father. | 我支持我父亲 |
[05:15] | Please stop crying. | 请别哭了 |
[05:18] | You know, I was already picturing Thanksgiving break | 我之前一直在想象感恩节假期 |
[05:21] | and you were gonna come home on the train from Yale | 你从耶鲁大学坐火车回家 |
[05:24] | and everyone would be here. | 所有人都会在这里 |
[05:27] | FP, Jughead, Jellybean, | FP 猪头 糖豆 |
[05:30] | you, Charles, Polly, and the twins. | 你 查尔斯 波莉和那对双胞胎 |
[05:35] | Yeah, that would have been nice. | 是啊 那样就太好了 |
[05:38] | Now it’s just gonna be me, alone. | 现在只剩我孤单一个人 |
[05:40] | Hey, even if it’s just you and me | 哪怕只有你和我 |
[05:43] | having turkey meatloaf at Pop’s, | 去老爹餐厅吃火鸡肉卷 |
[05:45] | I will be here for Thanksgiving, okay? | 我感恩节也会回来的 好吗 |
[05:49] | And Christmas. And whenever you need me. | 还有圣诞夜 无论你什么时候需要我都会回来 |
[05:53] | I love you so much, Elizabeth. | 我非常爱你 伊丽莎白 |
[05:58] | I love you too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈 |
[06:07] | Seventy-five years ago, the first senior class of Riverdale High | 七十五年前 河谷镇高中第一届毕业班 |
[06:10] | buried a time capsule just before they graduated. | 在毕业前埋下了一个时间胶囊 |
[06:14] | And now, as our seniors prepare for their own graduation, | 现在 在你们毕业之际 |
[06:17] | it’s time to open it. | 是时候打开它了 |
[06:18] | Ladies. | 请吧 女士们 |
[06:25] | A copy of The Riverdale Register | 一份1945年6月12日出版的 |
[06:27] | from June 12, 1945. | 《河谷镇纪实新闻报》 |
[06:30] | A copy of The Blue and Gold also from that same year. | 一份相同年份出版的《蓝金报》 |
[06:36] | This one’s for Jughead. | 这个是给猪头的 |
[06:38] | A Pop’s menu from when hamburgers only cost 15 cents. | 一份老爹餐厅的菜单 那时汉堡只要十五美分 |
[06:41] | 巨划算 十五美分 经典汉堡 | |
[06:43] | Baseball card of Ambrose “The Rocket” Pipps, | 一张河谷镇的本地英雄 |
[06:46] | Riverdale’s hometown hero. | 安布罗斯·”火箭”·皮普斯的棒球卡 |
[06:49] | Ew, a Red Circle comic book. | 真恶心 一本《红圈会》漫画 |
[06:50] | 《红圈会》漫画 | |
[06:54] | And lastly, | 最后 |
[06:56] | a photo of four seniors | 一张四位毕业生的照片 |
[06:59] | and it’s written here that this was taken | 这上面写着 本照片是在 |
[07:01] | days before the boys headed off to war. | 小伙子们上战场的前几天拍摄的 |
[07:04] | All of these items will be on display in the hallway | 所有物品都将于毕业周期间 |
[07:07] | for closer inspection during graduation week. | 在走廊展出以供近距离观看 |
[07:09] | And, fellow seniors, | 各位毕业生们 |
[07:11] | enjoy your last day of high school. | 享受高中生活的最后一天吧 |
[07:16] | Guys, doesn’t this feel so weird? | 你们不觉得很微妙吗 |
[07:19] | Like this is the last time we’ll all be hanging out | 这是我们最后一次 |
[07:20] | in the lounge together. | 相聚休息室 |
[07:22] | Except for reunions? | 不是还有校友回校日吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah, and Homecoming, Kev. | 对啊 还有返校日呢小凯 |
[07:25] | It just won’t be the same. | 那时一切都不同了 |
[07:27] | What exactly are we waiting for again? | 我们这是在等什么 |
[07:28] | Hot off the presses, chums. | 朋友们 新鲜出炉的 |
[07:30] | Oh, year books. | 毕业纪念册 |
[07:31] | But Honey banned those, didn’t he? | 但哈尼不是禁止了吗 |
[07:33] | Yes, but Mr. Honey is gone. | 没错 但哈尼老师已经走了 |
[07:35] | Brava, well done, ladies. | 干得漂亮 姐妹 |
[07:37] | This is amazing. | 这真的太棒了 |
[07:39] | There’s even an entire page dedicated to The Serpents. | 甚至这一整页都是毒蛇帮 |
[07:41] | And a shout out to the Pretty Poisons. | 还有令人叫绝的漂亮毒药 |
[07:44] | And the musicals. | 以及音乐剧的照片 |
[07:45] | Despite the fact that | 尽管 |
[07:47] | Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 猪头·琼斯 |
[07:49] | to the principal’s office. | 请速到校长办公室 |
[07:51] | Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones | 亚奇·安德鲁斯 猪头·琼斯 |
[07:53] | to the principal’s office. | 请速到校长办公室 |
[07:56] | Dead teens walking. | 凶多吉少 |
[08:02] | Guess who’s graduating? | 猜猜看谁毕业了 |
[08:03] | Holy crap, you’re a legend. | 好家伙 你太牛了 |
[08:06] | What about summer school? | 不用上暑期课了吗 |
[08:07] | No more pencils, no more books, no more teachers’ dirty looks. | 再也不用看老师脸色了 |
[08:10] | I’m happy for you, Jug. | 真替你高兴 猪头 |
[08:12] | Archie, he’s ready for you. | 亚奇 到你了 |
[08:16] | It’s gonna be all right. | 没事的 |
[08:18] | – All right? – Yeah. | -别紧张 -好 |
[08:24] | 韦瑟比校长办公室 | |
[08:27] | I get no pleasure in telling you this, Mr. Andrews, | 安德鲁斯先生 这些话很难说出口 |
[08:31] | but despite your efforts, | 我知道你努力了 |
[08:33] | you will not be graduating with your classmates. | 但恐怕你不能和同学们一起毕业了 |
[08:38] | So it’s summer school for me, then? | 所以我得上暑期课对吗 |
[08:40] | Unfortunately, that’s not going to be enough. | 坏消息是 恐怕这还不够 |
[08:44] | You’ll have to repeat your senior year. | 你需要复读一年 |
[08:49] | I understand this is a shock, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[08:52] | but no one is going to hold this year against you, Archie. | 但这一年不会再有人跟你对立了 亚奇 |
[08:56] | I appreciate you saying that, sir. | 很感激您能这么说 校长先生 |
[09:04] | Can I still | 那我能 |
[09:05] | Walk with your classmates? | 和同学们一起上台 |
[09:08] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[09:12] | In fact, | 其实 |
[09:14] | though it’s last minute, | 虽然时间有点紧了 |
[09:16] | I was hoping you might record the graduation song for us. | 但你是否愿意为大家录一首毕业歌曲 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I’d be happy to, sir. | 我愿意 校长先生 |
[09:25] | What’s the verdict? Summer school, yay or nay? | 怎么说 暑期课上或不上 |
[09:28] | Summer school as expected. | 和我想的一样上暑期课 |
[09:30] | But Weatherbee’s letting me walk at graduation with you guys. | 不过韦瑟比校长同意我和大家一起上台 |
[09:33] | And I’ll have my diploma by the end of June. | 而我将在六月末拿到毕业证书 |
[09:35] | That’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[09:36] | Now you can enjoy the last day of school with us. | 你可以和我们一起欢度最后一天了 |
[09:39] | Yeah, definitely. | 当然了 |
[09:41] | 河谷镇高中毕业典礼 | |
[10:36] | 卡尔·卡拉汉 沃尔特·野猫·莱特 Ab·阿克曼 约迪·格林 | |
[10:47] | Working on your speech? | 在准备毕业演讲吗 |
[10:51] | Well, don’t keep me in suspense. | 说来听听 |
[10:53] | What’s it about? | 主题是什么 |
[10:56] | Well, considering I haven’t written any of it, | 鉴于我还什么都没写 |
[10:58] | I guess you’ll just have to wait and see. | 我估计你只能拭目以待了 |
[11:00] | Oh, I’m sure you’ll crack it. | 你肯定可以搞定的 |
[11:01] | You always do. | 这是你的强项 |
[11:12] | Ronnie, what’s going on? | 罗尼 发生什么事了 |
[11:17] | I was cleaning out my room | 我正在清理房间 |
[11:19] | and I came across some choice items | 找到了一些东西 |
[11:21] | that you’ve left over the past three years, | 是你这三年来留在我那里的 |
[11:24] | and I wanted to give it back to you. | 我想把它们还给你 |
[11:31] | Also, despite everything that’s happened between us, | 还有 不管我们之间曾经发生过什么 |
[11:38] | I wanted to be with you tonight… | 今天晚上我想跟你在一起 |
[11:41] | if only for one last time. | 就当是最后一次 |
[11:45] | Is that crazy? | 是不是很过分 |
[11:47] | No, not at all. | 不 一点也不 |
[11:51] | In fact, I can’t think of anything I want more in this moment. | 其实此时此刻 我也只想跟你在一起 |
[12:15] | At school yesterday, | 昨天在学校的时候 |
[12:19] | I spied you looking at that picture | 我发现你在盯着 |
[12:20] | from the time capsule. | 时间胶囊里的照片看 |
[12:25] | What gives? | 发生了什么事 |
[12:30] | I was just wondering what… | 我当时只是在想 |
[12:33] | what must have been going through their minds. | 那个时候他们肯定都心事重重 |
[12:38] | Most of their classmates were heading to college | 大部分的同学们都去上大学 |
[12:40] | or into their family businesses. | 或者去继承家业了 |
[12:43] | These guys were going off to fight a war. | 这几个人要出发去打仗 |
[12:51] | You’re not getting any crazy ideas, are you? | 你不会有什么疯狂的想法吧 |
[12:55] | Not unless you consider summer school crazy. | 除非你觉得暑期班是疯狂的想法 |
[13:07] | Hey, I was thinking, uh, after graduation, I’d… | 我在想 毕业以后 我想 |
[13:12] | go to Toledo with you and Jellybean. | 跟你和糖豆一起去托莱多 |
[13:14] | No. | 不行 |
[13:15] | Well, you said it yourself, | 你自己说过的 |
[13:16] | family is what’s most important right now. | 现在这个时候家庭最重要 |
[13:18] | You’re the first Jones man to get into college. | 你是琼斯家第一个考上大学的 |
[13:21] | You’re going to college. | 你得去读大学 |
[13:23] | And you’re old enough to be on your own. You understand, | 而且你已经长大 可以自己生活了 你明白的 |
[13:26] | right, boy? | 对吧 孩子 |
[13:32] | 河谷镇高中毕业典礼 | |
[13:34] | And this, | 这个 |
[13:35] | Nana, has been my locker | 奶奶 高二结束之后 |
[13:36] | since the end of sophomore year. | 这一直是我的储物柜 |
[13:39] | It’s a lot nicer than the one you had at Southside High. | 这可比你在南区高中用的那个好多了 |
[13:42] | But all your things are still in it, Antoinette. | 但是你的东西还都在这里呢 安托瓦妮特 |
[13:45] | I know. | 我知道 |
[13:46] | I’ll clean it out over the weekend. | 我周末的时候会清理干净的 |
[13:48] | A lot of special memories with a lot of special people. | 这里有很多和特别的人留下的特殊回忆 |
[13:55] | Including my girlfriend. | 包括我的女朋友 |
[13:59] | We’re so incredibly proud of you, Toni. | 我们都为你感到无比骄傲 托妮 |
[14:02] | The whole family is. | 我们全家人 |
[14:03] | You’ve honored the Topaz name. | 你给托帕斯这个姓氏增光添彩了 |
[14:36] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay, Mom. | -你还好吗 -我很好 妈妈 |
[14:40] | I’m just missing Dad. | 我只是很想爸 |
[14:44] | I wish he was here. | 希望他能来 |
[14:46] | Here’s here, honey. | 他来了 亲爱的 |
[14:48] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[14:52] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[14:54] | it imbues me with such pride and joy, | 我怀着无尚的荣耀与喜悦 |
[14:57] | to invite to the stage | 有请毕业年级致辞人 |
[14:58] | the senior class’s valedictorian, | 上台发表演讲 |
[15:01] | Miss Elizabeth Cooper. | 伊丽莎白·库珀小姐 |
[15:08] | 河谷镇高中毕业典礼 | |
[15:13] | I admit I’ve been struggling | 我承认我总是不确定 |
[15:16] | with what I wanted to say today. | 今天应该在台上说些什么 |
[15:20] | High school is supposed to be this amazing, safe time. | 高中时期应当是美好而安全的 |
[15:28] | But our years were co-opted with heartache and drama… | 但我们的高中岁月却充满心碎和戏剧性 |
[15:35] | and even death. | 甚至还有死亡 |
[15:38] | And it’s not fair | 这不公平 |
[15:39] | that so many of our classmates aren’t here | 我们有那么多同学今天已经不能 |
[15:41] | to walk with us today. | 再和我们同行了 |
[15:44] | And it’s not right that some of our parents | 我们之中有些人的父母 |
[15:46] | aren’t here to watch those of us who are. | 不能到现场来看我们 这是不对的 |
[15:54] | Those younger than us have known no Riverdale | 在我们的后辈眼中 |
[15:56] | other than the one steeped in violence. | 河谷镇充斥着暴力 |
[15:59] | Our class is lucky enough to remember a time | 而我们这一届有幸领略了 |
[16:01] | before the era of tragedy, | 镇子在悲剧时代之前的风采 |
[16:05] | when this was just a small, | 那时候河谷镇只是一个 |
[16:08] | sleepy, slightly boring town. | 平淡无聊的小镇 |
[16:12] | That’s the Riverdale I wish upon the generation | 我希望我们下一代人 |
[16:15] | coming up behind us | 能看到那样的河谷镇 |
[16:17] | and the one I want us, | 这希望我们这届毕业生 |
[16:18] | our class to remember as we head into the future. | 在走向未来的时候记住那样的河谷镇 |
[16:22] | So, please, | 所以 请大家 |
[16:26] | stay young | 尽可能地 |
[16:28] | for as long as you can. | 保持年轻的心态 |
[16:31] | Stay innocent for as long as possible, | 尽可能地保持纯真的心 |
[16:37] | even if it’s only for one more moment. | 哪怕只是短暂的片刻 |
[16:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[16:58] | *Another turning point* | *又是人生的转折点* |
[17:00] | *A fork stuck in the road* | *人生的岔路口* |
[17:03] | *Time grabs you by the wrist* | *时间抓住你的手腕* |
[17:05] | *Directs you where to go* | *为你指引方向* |
[17:08] | *So make the best of this test* | *所以全力以赴完成这个考验* |
[17:11] | *And don’t ask why* | *不要问为什么* |
[17:14] | *It’s not a question but a lesson learned in time* | *这不是一个问题 时间会教会你一切* |
[17:18] | *It’s something unpredictable* | *世事难料* |
[17:21] | *But in the end, it’s right* | *但最终都会好起来的* |
[17:23] | *I hope you had the time of your life* | *我希望你享受这最美好的时刻* |
[17:37] | *So take the photographs and still frames in your mind* | *所以拍下照片 将记忆在脑海中定格* |
[17:42] | *Hang it on a shelf in good health in good time* | *将照片挂在书架上 年少力强 时光美好* |
[17:47] | *Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial* | *把记忆铭刻在心 不要让岁月模糊它* |
[17:52] | *For what it’s worth, it was worth all the while* | *那些珍贵的回忆永远值得铭记* |
[17:57] | *It’s something unpredictable* | *世事难料* |
[18:00] | *But in the end, it’s right* | *但最终都会好起来的* |
[18:02] | *I hope you had the time of your life* | *我希望你享受这最美好的时刻* |
[18:36] | *It’s something unpredictable* | *世事难料* |
[18:38] | *But in the end, it’s right* | *但最终都会好起来的* |
[18:41] | *I hope you had the time of your life* | *我希望你享受这最美好的时刻* |
[18:54] | *It’s something unpredictable* | *世事难料* |
[18:57] | *But in the end, it’s right* | *但最终都会好起来的* |
[18:59] | *I hope you had the time of your life* | *我希望你享受这最美好的时刻* |
[19:33] | Cheryl, Cheryl! | 谢丽尔 谢丽尔 |
[19:35] | Mother? | 妈妈 |
[19:37] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:39] | Well, I wasn’t about to miss my only child’s graduation, | 我可不想错过独生女的毕业典礼 |
[19:42] | so I snuck in the back at the last minute. | 所以我在最后一刻悄悄溜到后面 |
[19:44] | Also, I wanted to tell you | 而且我还想告诉你 |
[19:46] | about a decision that I’ve made. | 我已经做好的决定 |
[19:48] | With you being a grown woman now, | 你现在已经是成年女性了 |
[19:50] | I’m going to turn myself over to the authorities | 我决定向当局自首 |
[19:53] | to pay for, well, some of the crimes I’ve committed. | 为我从前的一部分罪行付出代价 |
[19:56] | What? But, Mumzie, | 什么 但是 妈妈 |
[19:58] | you’re a hothouse flower. | 你是温室的花朵 |
[20:00] | I’ve spoken to Hiram Lodge. | 我已经和海勒姆·洛奇谈过了 |
[20:02] | He’s promised to take proper care of me | 他答应会在他的私人监狱里 |
[20:04] | in his private jail. | 给我妥善照顾 |
[20:05] | And with good behavior, | 如果表现好的话 |
[20:07] | I may even be out in time | 我甚至来得及 |
[20:08] | to see you graduate from Highsmith College. | 见证你从海史密斯大学毕业 |
[20:11] | Mumzie, if that’s even happening. | 妈妈 前提是我能毕业 |
[20:14] | Nightmare child, what do you mean? | 倒霉孩子 什么意思 |
[20:18] | Got to hit the road if we want to make it by sundown. | 如果想赶在日落前到达的话 我们得上路了 |
[20:21] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[20:27] | Boy, I know you would have given up Iowa for Jellybean | 孩子 我知道你会为了糖豆放弃爱荷华大学 |
[20:30] | and I promise you she’s gonna know it too, but… | 我向你保证 她会明白的 但是 |
[20:35] | you going to college, | 你去上大学 |
[20:37] | being a success, | 取得成功 |
[20:39] | that’s good for us Joneses. | 对我们琼斯家有好处 |
[20:47] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[20:50] | I love you too, Jug. | 我也爱你 猪头 |
[21:02] | So is this it? | 就这样了吗 |
[21:05] | The end of our story? | 我们的故事结束了 |
[21:09] | God, I hope not. | 天啊 我希望没有 |
[21:12] | But, you know, for now… | 但暂时 |
[21:14] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:17] | I know what you have to do. And I love you for it. | 我知道你要做什么 这是我爱你的原因 |
[21:57] | 南区毒蛇帮 | |
[22:15] | 今日参军 招募士兵 | |
[22:19] | It’s not too late, is it? | 还来得及吗 |
[22:21] | No, it’s not too late. | 来得及 |
[22:22] | And we’re happy to discuss options with you, | 我们很高兴和你讨论一些选项 |
[22:24] | but this isn’t a decision to be taken lightly. | 但你一定要慎重决定 |
[22:27] | I understand. I’d love to hear what you have to say. | 我理解 我想了解具体情况 |
[22:40] | Hey, Pop, | 老爹 |
[22:41] | can I grab a clean menu? | 能给我一张干净的菜单吗 |
[22:43] | It’s for something Betty has planned. | 要用在贝蒂策划的活动上 |
[22:46] | I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我干这行很久了 |
[22:49] | It’s never easy watching you kids head off to college. | 眼看着你们去上大学真不是件容易的事 |
[22:53] | Which reminds me, Pop, | 提醒我了 老爹 |
[22:55] | the paperwork’s coming your way, | 文书已经在来你这儿的路上了 |
[22:57] | but the gist of it is | 重点是 |
[22:59] | I’m signing over full ownership | 我要把老爹快餐店的 |
[23:01] | of Pop’s Chock’lit Shoppe Diner to you. | 所有权转让给你 |
[23:05] | Veronica, | 维罗尼卡 |
[23:06] | I don’t know what to say… | 除了说谢谢 |
[23:09] | except thank you. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[23:14] | You know, it’s funny, | 说来好笑 |
[23:16] | when I first came to Riverdale, | 我刚来河谷镇时 |
[23:19] | I never imagined I would call it home, ever. | 从来没想过会把这里当家 |
[23:25] | And then I came here… | 然后我来到这里 |
[23:28] | to Pop’s | 老爹快餐店 |
[23:30] | and that’s exactly what it felt like. | 就是这种感觉 |
[23:36] | Home. | 家的感觉 |
[23:39] | Did everyone bring an item? | 大家都带东西来了吗 |
[23:42] | I am putting in today’s copy | 我要放今天的 |
[23:45] | of The Riverdale Register and The Blue and Gold, | 《河谷镇纪实新闻报》以及 |
[23:48] | my last edition as editor-in-chief. | 我当总编的最后一期《蓝金报》 |
[23:52] | And a bobby pin in case anyone needs it. | 还有一个发夹 万一有人需要 |
[23:55] | I’m putting in a football signed by all of the Bulldogs. | 我放一个斗牛犬全体队员签名的橄榄球 |
[23:59] | Long may they roar. | 愿斗牛犬队长胜不衰 |
[24:00] | I’m putting in a Pop’s menu | 我放一份老爹菜单 |
[24:02] | and a La Bonne Nuit matchbook. | 和一盒美好之夜火柴 |
[24:04] | I’m putting in programs for my musicals | 我要放音乐剧的节目单 |
[24:06] | as well as a pair of Josie’s cat ears. | 和乔茜的猫耳 |
[24:10] | I wish she was here with us. | 真希望她和我们在一起 |
[24:11] | Oh, HBIC shirt, | 领队服 |
[24:14] | I found no one deserving of you. | 我没给你找到合格的接班人 |
[24:16] | Therefore, toodles. | 那就再见吧 |
[24:18] | The Pretty Poisons were fun, | 虽然漂亮毒药很有趣 |
[24:20] | but, uh, I’m gonna keep my Serpent jacket | 但我还是打算把毒蛇帮夹克留下 |
[24:23] | ’cause I’ll always be one at heart. | 我心永远属于毒蛇帮 |
[24:27] | Well, it’s getting pretty full in there, but… | 箱子快装满了 但 |
[24:36] | Finally. | 终于不戴了 |
[24:37] | Putting in a guitar pick | 我要放吉他拨片 |
[24:39] | and a hammer from my dad’s toolbox. | 和我爸工具箱里的锤子 |
[24:56] | You guys are the best friends anyone could ask for. | 你们真是天底下最好的朋友 |
[25:01] | Sounds like another vow is coming on. | 听起来又有人要发誓了 |
[25:03] | So let’s make vow. Really. | 我们一起来发个誓吧 说真的 |
[25:06] | The four of us right now. | 就现在 我们四个人 |
[25:07] | That in one year, | 一年后 |
[25:09] | no matter what’s going on in our lives, | 不管发生了什么 |
[25:12] | we’ll meet back at Pop’s. | 我们都要在老爹快餐店碰面 |
[25:13] | One year from today. | 一年后的今天 |
[25:14] | And every year after that. Deal? | 和以后每一年的今天 一言为定 |
[25:17] | Deal. | 一言为定 |
[25:23] | Good. | 真好 |
[25:25] | Okay. | 其实 |
[25:27] | There’s… There’s something else. | 还有一件事 |
[25:30] | You’re very dramatique this evening, Archie. | 今晚戏很多呀 亚奇 |
[25:36] | I’m joining the army. | 我要去参军了 |
[25:40] | I know it’s sudden. | 我知道这很突然 |
[25:43] | But I enlisted | 但我已经入伍了 |
[25:45] | and I leave for basic training in the morning. | 明早就要去参加基础训练了 |
[25:49] | It’s kind of the same plan I had going to the Naval Academy. | 这和去海军学院差不多 |
[25:52] | Hardly. | 差得多 |
[25:53] | In fact, it’s nothing like the Naval Academy. | 这和海军学院一点也不一样 |
[25:56] | I can get my high school degree without repeating senior year, | 这样我就不必复读一年 |
[25:59] | which I was gonna have to do. | 依然可以获得高中学位 |
[26:01] | I’d be set up for college. | 大学也会安排好 |
[26:03] | Look, guys, | 各位 |
[26:04] | for the first time in a long time, | 这么久以来这是第一次 |
[26:09] | I don’t feel scared or uncertain about my future. | 我不再对未来感到恐惧和不确定 |
[26:14] | Well, if that’s what you feel | 如果你觉得 |
[26:16] | is the right thing for you, Arch, then– | 这样做是对的 亚奇 那么 |
[26:18] | Sorry, but no. | 抱歉 我不觉得 |
[26:19] | I won’t sit here and support this. | 我不会留在这支持你 |
[26:22] | Wait, Ronnie. Wait. Wait, Ronnie. | 等等 罗尼 别走 罗尼 |
[26:24] | You do know there’s a war going on, right? | 你知道我们正在打仗对吧 |
[26:27] | Of course. | 当然 |
[26:30] | You don’t have a plan. | 你对未来没有计划 |
[26:31] | And I get that. That’s scary. But this… | 我知道这令人不安 但是 |
[26:35] | This is straight-up lunacy, Archie, | 参军简直就是一出闹剧 亚奇 |
[26:38] | and I won’t indulge it. | 我不同意 |
[26:41] | Ronnie. | 罗尼 |
[26:47] | Toni, I have something to tell you, | 托妮 我有话要和你说 |
[26:49] | and it’s not going to be easy. | 做好心理准备 |
[26:52] | I’m not going to Highsmith College. | 我不打算去海史密斯大学了 |
[26:55] | I’m confused. | 我不明白 |
[26:56] | Because it doesn’t have cheerleading? | 因为那没有啦啦队吗 |
[26:58] | That, and… | 是的 并且 |
[27:03] | it just doesn’t feel right anymore. | 我感觉我不应该去 |
[27:05] | If you don’t go, I’m not going. | 如果你不去 我也不会去的 |
[27:06] | No, you must. | 不 你必须去 |
[27:09] | You will thrive there. | 你会在那里发展 |
[27:12] | But I have to fix things here. | 但我得解决这里的事 |
[27:16] | What are you talking about? What things? | 你在说什么 什么事 |
[27:18] | The Blossom family name conjures a horror show | 布鲁森家族在这个小镇 |
[27:22] | in this town, and rightfully so. | 召唤了一场恐怖秀 |
[27:25] | But now that I have control of the maple factory and groves, | 但现在我控制了枫糖厂和枫树林 |
[27:28] | I have a chance to lift up this town | 我有机会振兴这个小镇 |
[27:30] | and rehabilitate our Blossom family legacy. | 复兴我们布鲁森家族的遗产 |
[27:33] | But I need to be here, | 但我得留在这里 |
[27:36] | where the damage was done. | 为家族的破坏负责 |
[27:37] | If this is about my nana, | 如果是因为我奶奶 |
[27:39] | you need to get that out of your mind. | 你得放下这件事 |
[27:41] | She’s starting to come around. | 她开始想通了 |
[27:44] | Hell, she even asked me | 她甚至问我 |
[27:45] | if we were gonna be living in the same dorm room | 我们会不会住在同一间宿舍里 |
[27:47] | so she could send us care packages. | 这样她就能给我们寄爱心包裹了 |
[27:50] | That’s progress, right? | 这是进步 对吧 |
[27:53] | Toni. | 托妮 |
[27:57] | You know I love you with every ounce of my soul. | 你知道我全心全意地爱着你 |
[28:02] | But I don’t want you to have to choose | 但我不想让你 |
[28:03] | between your family and me. | 在你的家人和我之间选择 |
[28:08] | And perhaps, if I’m successful, you won’t have to… | 也许 如果我成功了 你就不用选择 |
[28:11] | and we can be together with their full blessing. | 他们会祝福我们在一起 |
[28:16] | But… | 但 |
[28:19] | in the meantime– | 同时 |
[28:20] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[28:23] | I don’t want to hear you say it. | 我不想听你说 |
[28:28] | Then you never shall. | 那我永远不说 |
[28:35] | How’s Veronica doing? | 维罗尼卡怎么样了 |
[28:37] | Confused, angry, worried. | 困惑 愤怒 忧虑 |
[28:41] | Yeah, makes sense. | 很合理 |
[28:45] | Don’t you think it’s crazy that | 你不觉得很奇怪吗 |
[28:47] | she had no idea what Archie was planning to do? | 她完全不知道亚奇的计划 |
[28:50] | I don’t know, maybe it’s just me, | 我不知道 也许只有我这么觉得 |
[28:52] | but it kind of seems like the two of them | 但似乎他们两个 |
[28:53] | have been squirrelly since prom. | 毕业舞会后就一直很古怪 |
[28:56] | Did you notice that? | 你注意到了吗 |
[28:58] | I just don’t know what the problem could be. | 我只是不知道能有什么事 |
[29:00] | What could have got them derailed? | 是什么扰乱了他们 |
[29:05] | I think I may know what happened, Jug. | 我或许知道怎么回事 猪头 |
[29:16] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[29:17] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:20] | During Hedwig, | 排练《摇滚芭比》的时候 |
[29:23] | Archie and I kissed. | 亚奇和我接吻了 |
[29:26] | Once, only once. I swear. | 就一次 就一次 我发誓 |
[29:30] | And I’m guessing Archie told Veronica, | 我猜亚奇告诉了维罗尼卡 |
[29:33] | and that’s why they’ve been acting so weird. | 所以他们才表现得那么奇怪 |
[29:36] | I didn’t tell you, Jug, and I’m so sorry. | 我没告诉你 猪头 我很抱歉 |
[29:41] | I should have told you right when it happened. I’m sorry. | 事发时我就该告诉你的 对不起 |
[29:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:47] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:24] | All right, I better get going | 好了 我得走了 |
[30:26] | if I’m gonna get Archie to the bus stop. | 我去送亚奇到公交站 |
[30:29] | Yeah, I should go see and be with Veronica. | 我该去看看维罗尼卡 陪陪她 |
[30:34] | Hey, when I get back, can we… | 等我回来 我们能不能 |
[30:37] | talk about us? | 谈谈我们的事 |
[30:40] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[30:44] | I love you, Jug. | 我爱你 猪头 |
[30:46] | I love you, too, Betty. | 我也爱你 贝蒂 |
[30:53] | – Ready to go? – Yeah, just about. | -要走了吗 -马上就走 |
[30:55] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[30:57] | Be a good boy, okay? | 要乖乖的 好吗 |
[30:59] | Look after Mom. I love you, buddy. | 照顾好妈妈 爱你 老兄 |
[31:07] | I love you, Mom. | 我爱你 妈妈 |
[31:08] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[31:12] | Thank you for everything. | 感谢你付出的一切 |
[31:40] | I have to apologize to you about something. | 有件事 我要跟你道歉 |
[31:43] | I know, Bee. | 我知道 小贝 |
[31:46] | And I’m not mad at you. | 我没有生你气 |
[31:48] | I can’t be. Not today. | 至少今天我不能生气 |
[31:53] | I’m too upset. | 我真的很伤心 |
[31:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:06] | Listen, Jug. | 听我说 猪头 |
[32:12] | Before I leave, I have to tell you something. | 我走之前 有事要告诉你 |
[32:16] | Archie, I know. | 亚奇 我知道 |
[32:18] | About you and Betty? She told me. | 你跟贝蒂的事吗 她告诉我了 |
[32:22] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[32:29] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[32:30] | Yeah, seriously. | 真的 |
[32:34] | I know neither of you did it to hurt me or Veronica. | 我知道你们无心伤害我或维罗尼卡 |
[32:38] | Maybe a little normal high-school angst is good for us. | 可能有点正常的高中生焦虑对我们也好 |
[32:45] | So, yeah, we’re okay. | 所以 我们没事 |
[32:49] | Seriously, we always will be. | 真的 我们之间不会有事的 |
[32:54] | I feel so responsible | 我觉得我真的要 |
[32:56] | for what’s happening between you and Archie. | 对你跟亚奇的事负责 |
[32:58] | It’s not that, Betty. It’s not. | 不是因为那个 贝蒂 不是 |
[33:04] | It’s how it’s all ending. | 是我们结束的方式 |
[33:07] | So sudden and unresolved. | 太突然 没有好好了断 |
[33:14] | I wish I had said goodbye to him. | 我希望我跟他说了再见 |
[33:18] | You know? | 你懂吗 |
[33:21] | More than anything, I wish… | 我只是想 |
[33:25] | I wish I had hugged him one more time. | 想再抱他一次 |
[33:28] | Then, let’s do that. | 那就去啊 |
[33:29] | His bus may not have left yet. | 他坐的车可能还没走 |
[33:30] | I know exactly how we’re gonna get there. | 我知道怎么去 |
[33:38] | – Guys? – Jughead, where’s Archie? | -你们怎么来了 -猪头 亚奇呢 |
[33:41] | The bus left like a minute ago. He’s gone. | 车一分钟前开了 他走了 |
[33:43] | Well, not yet, he’s not. Get in. | 还没走远 快上车 |
[34:33] | I just… I love you, Ronnie. | 我爱你 罗尼 |
[35:03] | I love you, Archie! | 我爱你 亚奇 |
[35:06] | I love you, too, Ronnie. | 我也爱你 罗尼 |
[35:11] | Sir, can you pull the bus over? Please? | 先生 能停下车吗 拜托了 |
[35:14] | It’s my girl and my friends. | 是我女朋友跟死党 |
[35:22] | You stay safe, Archie Andrews. | 保重自己 亚奇·安德鲁斯 |
[35:25] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[35:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[35:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:32] | I love you. | 我也爱你 |
[35:42] | Later, bro. | 回见 老兄 |
[35:45] | Don’t “bro” me. | 别叫我老兄 |
[35:56] | See you in a year, Arch. | 明年见 亚奇 |
[35:58] | See you in a year, Betty. | 明年见 贝蒂 |
[37:12] | We’ll rebuild here, Nana. | 我们会重建这里 外婆 |
[37:15] | And not just our ancestral mansion, Thornhill, | 而且不只我们祖宅 瑰刺庄园 |
[37:17] | which I burned down in my youth, | 我之前烧掉的那个 |
[37:20] | but the Blossom name | 还会复兴布鲁森家族 |
[37:22] | and legacy. | 与遗产 |
[37:31] | Once Archie had left, | 亚奇走后 |
[37:33] | it was as if the glue that held our group together | 就像是把我们团队凝聚在一起的胶 |
[37:35] | had begun to dissolve. | 开始溶解 |
[37:37] | First to go was Veronica. | 最先离开的是维罗尼卡 |
[37:40] | Guys, I’m gonna take a little time off before school starts. | 各位 我要在开学前休息一段时间 |
[37:45] | Spend the summer with my mom and Andy Cohen in the Hamptons. | 和我妈还有安迪·科恩一起在汉普顿斯过暑假 |
[37:48] | Your mom will love that. | 你妈妈肯定会很喜欢的 |
[37:51] | She was gone within a week. | 她不到一周就走了 |
[37:54] | As for Betty and me, things had changed. | 至于我和贝蒂也变了 |
[37:57] | We never talked about her and Archie, | 我们从来没聊过她和亚奇 |
[37:59] | about the growing distance between us. | 没聊过我们之间越来越远的距离 |
[38:02] | Not even when she announced… | 甚至当她宣布 |
[38:04] | I’m going to New Haven early. | 我要早点去纽黑文市 |
[38:10] | My mom and I are taking a road trip before she drops me off. | 我和妈妈先自驾游 然后她把我送到学校 |
[38:19] | You guys deserve the R-and-R. | 你们应该好好玩玩 放松一下 |
[38:23] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 我们之间会怎么样 |
[38:27] | I still love you. | 我还是爱你 |
[38:30] | I’ll always love you. | 我一直都会爱你 |
[38:36] | I’ll always love you, too. | 我也会一直都爱你 |
[38:44] | But for now, you should focus on Yale, | 但是现在 你应该把精力放在耶鲁 |
[38:49] | and I’ll focus on Iowa. | 我会把精力放在爱荷华 |
[39:04] | After Betty left, | 贝蒂走之后 |
[39:06] | it didn’t feel right to keep living at the Coopers’ anymore. | 继续住在库珀家感觉不太好 |
[39:13] | So, I moved into Archie’s house, | 所以我搬去了亚奇家 |
[39:14] | which was empty for the time being, waiting to be sold. | 那里暂时是空置待售 |
[39:18] | 待售 | |
[39:20] | Then they cut the electricity. | 然后他们切断了电源 |
[39:27] | Which was fine, but, then the gas was shut down | 这也没事 但是后来煤气也断了 |
[39:30] | and with it the hot water. | 没热水 |
[39:32] | So, I sought refuge in a place I knew all too well. | 我只能去一个很熟悉的地方寻求庇护 |
[39:37] | Honey? I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[39:43] | I stayed there until August, | 我在那里住到八月份 |
[39:44] | when it was finally time for me to go | 那时我终于该走了 |
[39:46] | where no Jones man had gone before. | 去一个琼斯家的男人没去过的地方 |
[39:49] | College. | 大学 |
[39:52] | But I couldn’t leave town without one last burger. | 但我不能不吃最后一个汉堡就离开小镇 |
[39:57] | I’m gonna miss seeing you in here every day. | 我会怀念每天都招待你的时光 |
[40:01] | I’m gonna miss you, too, Pop. | 我也会想你的 老爹 |
[40:17] | As I paid the check and headed towards my future, I wondered… | 就在我结账准备出发时 我在想 |
[40:20] | would we keep the vow that we made on the bleachers, | 我们会不会信守在长凳上许下的誓言 |
[40:23] | to return home to our booth at Pop’s one year later? | 一年后回老爹快餐店 坐在我们常坐的卡座 |
[40:26] | Only time would tell. | 时间会证明一切 |
[40:37] | 一年后 | |
[40:47] | Another refill, Jug? | 再来一杯吗 猪头 |
[40:50] | No, I’m good. I think it’s time I take off. | 不用了 我想我该走了 |
[40:52] | I’m sorry they didn’t make it. | 很遗憾 他们没来 |
[40:54] | They’re probably just busy. | 也许是他们太忙了 |
[40:57] | Yeah, probably. | 也许吧 |
[41:19] | It would be six years before I saw my friends again. | 六年后我才能再见到我的朋友们 |
[41:22] | We’d be different people, | 我们会变成不一样的人 |
[41:24] | each of us, | 每个人都是 |
[41:25] | brought together by, of course, | 新的危机和谜团 |
[41:28] | a new crisis and mystery. | 会把我们再次聚集在一起 |
[41:32] | But that’s another story | 但那是新的故事了 |
[41:35] | for another day. | 我们改天再讲 |