时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Thanks Bill, now let’s take a look at the traffic | 谢谢比尔带来的报道 接下来看一下 |
[00:02] | around the Boston area today. | 今天波士顿地区的交通情况 |
[00:04] | It’s a light day because of the holiday — | 节假日没有的交通问题 |
[00:06] | And even if you heading to Logan Airport, | 即使您前往洛根机场 |
[00:08] | The traffic is flowing even through the Williams Tunnel, | 穿行威廉姆斯隧道时也是畅通无阻 |
[00:12] | If you’re lucky enough to have the day off | 如果您有幸在家休息 |
[00:14] | It is one gorgeous day in Boston … | 今天绝对是波士顿美好的一天 |
[00:23] | Let’s go, Janie! Crush it! | 来 简妞 打垮他们 |
[00:24] | Easy out here. | 小菜一碟嘛 |
[00:26] | Come on, Jane. Homicide. | 简加油 我们凶案组置他于死地 |
[00:28] | Wait for yours. Wait for the one you like. | 等着你们的球呢 尽管放马过来 |
[00:29] | Come on, Jane! | 加油 简 |
[00:31] | You ready, Janie. | 准备好没 简妞 |
[00:32] | Don’t call me “Janie.” | 不许叫我”简妞” |
[00:33] | Okay, Janie. | 好吧 简妞 |
[00:35] | He can call you whatever he wants. | 他爱叫啥叫啥 |
[00:37] | – You’re a traitor. – And you’re a choker. | -吃里爬外 -临阵慌神 |
[00:39] | Yeah, I’m handling your cheap Cologne all right. | 对 你这个廉价古龙水害我 |
[00:41] | Come on, Grant. | 别磨蹭了 格兰特 |
[00:43] | You’ve been working drugs too long. | 缉毒组待久了吧 |
[00:47] | Oh! Good cut, good cut! | 断得好 断得好 |
[00:49] | My grandma could have hit that ball. | 那种球我奶奶都打得中 |
[00:50] | Your grandma has balls. | 你奶奶有球 |
[00:52] | Stroke up! That’s how Crystl Bustos won the gold! | 往上打 克里斯特·布斯托斯就是那样夺冠的 |
[00:55] | Come on! Upstroke! | 加油 向上击球 |
[00:57] | How long you been playing? | 你玩过多久的棒球 |
[00:59] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我啊 -是啊 |
[01:01] | – Never played. – Love the uniform. | -从没打过 -你这身球衣很棒 |
[01:04] | Water-resistant, | 防水的 |
[01:05] | One-layer skin made with Dyneema. | 聚乙烯纤维制成的单层外皮 |
[01:07] | It’s light and comfortable, actually, | 轻便又舒适 |
[01:09] | Due to intrinsic cooling properties. | 因为它自身有冷却性能 |
[01:11] | It fits nice, too. | 上身效果也很好 |
[01:15] | Let’s go, Janie! Crush it! | 来 简妞 打垮他们 |
[01:16] | Upstroke! | 向上击 |
[01:19] | Wind at 10 knots! | 风速为10节[1节=1海里/小时] |
[01:20] | Thank you, Maura. | 有劳你了 莫拉 |
[01:21] | Come on, Jane! | 加油 简 |
[01:22] | All right, all right! | 快跑快跑 |
[01:25] | Nice catch! | 接得好 |
[01:26] | Yes! Good hit, Jane! | 打得好 简 |
[01:28] | – Maura! – Oh, she’s letting me play. | -莫拉 -该我上场了 |
[01:32] | Get a hit, I’ll buy you dinner. | 打中的话 我请你吃晚餐 |
[01:34] | You’re on. | 说定了 |
[01:37] | Maura, no, no, no. | 莫拉 不是吧 |
[01:39] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[01:44] | Screw it. | 毁了 |
[01:45] | Give me a fast one. Right down the middle. | 给我来个快球 朝中间打 |
[01:51] | Oh! | 中啦 |
[01:59] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[02:29] | No I.D. | 没有身份证 |
[02:31] | Was she dead before she was tossed? | 被人抛下来之后就死了 |
[02:33] | I’d be guessing. | 我只能猜测了 |
[02:35] | I won’t tell. | 尽管猜 |
[02:36] | Ballpark. Two hours. | 大概两小时前死亡 |
[02:38] | “Ballpark”? | “大约”[也意为棒球场] |
[02:40] | I guess I do owe you dinner. | 看来晚餐我请定了 |
[02:42] | I love modern Provencal. | 我喜欢去现代普罗旺斯主题的餐厅 |
[02:44] | Oh, my god. You’re flirting over a dead body. | 不是吧 你们隔着尸体调情啊 |
[02:47] | When else am I going to do it? | 不然要什么时候 |
[02:48] | Cafe Cote d’Azur, 7:00? | 蔚蓝海岸咖啡馆 7点如何 |
[02:52] | I’ll call it in. | 我找人来 |
[02:54] | Okay, you’re drugs, we’re homicide. | 你们管毒品 我们管命案 |
[02:56] | We got it. | 这案子归我们 |
[02:59] | Okay. It’s your day off. I was just trying to help. | 行 你们今天休假 我也只想帮个忙 |
[03:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[03:04] | See ya. | 回见 |
[03:05] | Perfect enamel layer. | 牙釉质层完好 |
[03:06] | No deterioration of abutting gingiva. | 毗邻牙龈无磨损痕迹 |
[03:08] | – English. – She’s a flosser. | -通俗点 -她平时用牙线 |
[03:10] | No witnesses. | 没有目击证人 |
[03:12] | Not that many cars use this overpass. | 走这个天桥的车子并不多 |
[03:14] | But Frankie found this. | 但弗兰基找到这个 |
[03:22] | 1960s, Chrysler, 300f. | 60年的克莱斯勒300F |
[03:24] | Wedge engine. | 楔形引擎 |
[03:25] | It’s, uh, distinctive and pleasing. | 这货 与众不同 挺讨喜的嘛 |
[03:27] | Yeah, it’s from the suspect’s car. | 这是嫌疑人车上掉下来的 |
[03:29] | You’re never gonna make homicide. | 你们永远破不了命案 |
[03:30] | You keep jumping to conclusions like that, all right? | 总是过早下结论 |
[03:31] | You don’t know where this came from. | 你们也不知道这是哪来的 |
[03:33] | Get me everything you can, all right? | 尽量调查清楚 |
[03:38] | He looks up to you. | 他很尊敬你的 |
[03:39] | You’re an only child. Get yourself a brother, | 你是独生女 你要是有个弟弟 |
[03:40] | and we’ll talk. | 我们就有共同语言了 |
[03:42] | Hey, can I borrow your radio?! | 能用一下你的对讲机吗 |
[03:44] | Thanks a lot. | 太感谢了 |
[03:46] | I mean, yes, all right, | 是 没错 |
[03:47] | I would like to help him make homicide detective. | 我是想帮他成为警探 |
[03:49] | But he’s just… He’s not ready. | 但他就是 资质尚浅 |
[03:51] | You are deceptively complex. I do not understand you. | 你真是太匪夷所思了 我真的不懂你 |
[03:55] | Well, you would if I was a dead body. | 如果我是具死尸 你就懂我了 |
[03:58] | Do you think so? | 你觉得会吗 |
[04:00] | Victor 825, I got a full notifications. | 维克多825 全体注意 |
[04:03] | I got one full notifications down here at revere park. | 全体警员到里维尔公园集合 |
[04:06] | Do you think it was deliberate? | 你觉得凶手是故意的吗 |
[04:10] | Well, somebody knew we were here. | 有人知道我们会在这里 |
[04:11] | I’d say they want to play ball. | 我觉得他们也想来玩玩 |
[04:18] | Korsak, you okay? | 科萨克 你没事吧 |
[04:25] | Aced your sergeant’s exam. That’s great. | 过了队长的考试啊 考得那么好 |
[04:27] | Save it. Passed me over. Again. | 别夸 又让我过 |
[04:30] | It’s juice. I don’t got juice. | 升职加薪 我就没这命 |
[04:32] | No, no, it’s — it’s political, all right? | 不 不是的 这是权术 |
[04:34] | How do you think I feel? | 你以为我好受吗 |
[04:35] | They didn’t even let women in this unit till 1988. | 88年之前 这里都不让女人进 |
[04:38] | More people to get promoted ahead of me — great! | 那么多人在我之前都升职了 棒极了 |
[04:40] | Get up, get up, get up, get up. | 起来 起来 快起来 |
[04:41] | Drug unit has more space. | 缉毒组的地方比这里大 |
[04:43] | No, this is okay. | 没关系 这里就好 |
[04:44] | Uh, lieutenant’s office is through there, | 副警长的办公室在那边 |
[04:47] | Empty since Ray was promoted. | 雷升职后就一直空着 |
[04:48] | You lost, Joey? | 你迷路了吗 乔伊 |
[04:52] | Can I talk to you for a second, detective Rizzoli? | 借一步说话可以吗 里佐利警探 |
[04:57] | Yeah, why not? | 当然可以 |
[05:02] | – What do you want? – Okay, look. | -你想干嘛 -好吧 听我说 |
[05:04] | I know you’ve got a problem with me. | 我知道你对我有意见 |
[05:05] | “The habitual difficulty in prayer is, | “祷告都不会的人有以下几种” |
[05:07] | “‘a,’ distraction, ‘b,’ lack of grace, | “一神经错乱 二缺乏修养” |
[05:10] | ‘c,’ selfishness, or, ‘d,’ dryness.” | “三自私自利 四枯燥无味” |
[05:13] | Dryness. | 枯燥无味 |
[05:13] | No. You still don’t know. | 错 你还是不懂 |
[05:15] | You cheated off my catechism test. | 你偷看我的教义问答测试卷 |
[05:17] | We were 8 years old. And, no, I didn’t. | 那是八岁的事了 而且我没有作弊 |
[05:19] | Yes, you did. And I know it was you who put a mallard duck | 你有 我也敢说就是你在7年级的时候 |
[05:21] | in my locker in 7th grade. | 在我衣柜里放了一只绿头野鸭 |
[05:24] | You don’t like cold duck? | 你不喜欢冷水鸭啊 |
[05:26] | It crapped all over my math homework. | 鸭子在我的数学作业上到处大小便 |
[05:28] | No, not so much. | 不 不喜欢 |
[05:29] | You and I are gonna have to figure out some way to get along. | 我们得找个法子好好相处才行了 |
[05:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:32] | Because I’m your new lieutenant. | 因为我是你们的新任副警长 |
[05:34] | Commissioner gave me homicide command. | 上头让我负责凶案这一块 |
[05:37] | Right. ’cause you’ve got juice. | 对 优待你嘛 |
[05:40] | And I might have kissed a little brass on the way up. | 而且我可能也算是平步青云吧 |
[05:41] | But I also made hundreds of cases. | 但我也破过上百件案子 |
[05:43] | Korsak’s made thousands. He didn’t get promoted. | 科萨克还破过上千件呢 他都没升职 |
[05:45] | Korsak is sitting at that desk for a reason. | 科萨克没有升迁自有其原因 |
[05:47] | The same reason you’ll be sitting there in 20 years. | 就像你在未来20年内升不了职一样 |
[05:49] | You don’t know how to get along. | 那就是 你不会与人相处 |
[05:52] | Me — I’ll barely have time for a cup of coffee | 我呢 在换办公室并且飞黄腾达之前 |
[05:54] | before I’m out of that office and moving on up. | 勉强还有那么点喝咖啡的时间 |
[05:56] | Good. | 算你狠 |
[06:00] | You know, you’re exactly the same. | 你呀 真是一点没变 |
[06:04] | And I’m gonna need everything you got on that strangling victim. | 扼死案的情况统统向我汇报一下 |
[06:08] | Yes, sir. Lieutenant, sir. | 是 长官 副警长 |
[06:10] | That’s strike one, Rizzoli. | 这是第一击 里佐利 |
[06:13] | You got two left. | 你还有两次机会 |
[06:14] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 女士们先生们 |
[06:16] | …I am your new lieutenant. | 在下是你们的新任副警长 |
[06:18] | I just want to say I’m very excited to be working with all of you. | 我想告诉大家 很高兴能与各位共事 |
[06:21] | I keep an open-door policy. | 我奉行开明政策 |
[06:23] | Let’s make this a tight-knit team. | 我们来共同打造紧密团结的团队 |
[06:24] | Oh, and… | 噢 对了 |
[06:26] | There will be no more parking in front of the building. | 大楼前不能再停车了 |
[06:27] | Oh, come on. | 行不行啊 |
[06:28] | It’s a security. | 以防万一 |
[06:37] | 4-inch curvilinear contusion. | 4英寸曲线形挫伤 |
[06:39] | See the patterned abrasions? | 看到这里的印痕状擦伤了吗 |
[06:41] | Mm-hmm. From the terry cloth. | 看到了 是毛巾的纹路 |
[06:42] | He didn’t use his hands, so she was clutching at the ligature, | 他没直接用手 所以她只能抓着绳子 |
[06:45] | fighting for her life. | 挣扎求生 |
[06:46] | It takes 20 to 30 seconds to render someone unconscious. | 使一个人丧失意识只需要20到30秒钟 |
[06:49] | One, postmortem trauma… Two, postmortem trauma… | 一死后创伤 二死后创伤 |
[06:53] | – No, I got it. Strangling sucks. – Three, postmortem — | -我明白了 该死的勒杀 -三死后创伤 |
[06:55] | Depends who you’re choking. Can you believe that? | 还要看勒死的是谁 你能相信吗 |
[06:57] | I get kicked to the curb, Grant gets the brass ring. | 我被扔在一边 格兰特却平步青云 |
[07:00] | Well, he’s a — a legend in the drug unit. | 他在缉毒组很厉害 |
[07:03] | Perhaps he’s a little nicer off the mound. | 也许是他的投球技术更棒 |
[07:05] | Oh, yeah, he’s fantastic. I want to kill myself. | 对 他太棒了 逼我去死 |
[07:07] | What’s the best way? | 什么方法最好 |
[07:09] | Uh, atlanto-occipital disarticulation is very fast. | 用寰枕离断很快就会有结果 |
[07:13] | No idea what that is. What else you got? | 完全不懂 还有别的吗 |
[07:15] | I miss anything? | 我错过了什么吗 |
[07:17] | We were just about to start the “Y” Incision. | 我们刚刚要进行Y型切口 |
[07:19] | Oh, goody. | 哦 太好了 |
[07:20] | Gore never bothered me. | 我可从来都不怕血 |
[07:22] | My first autopsy was a burn victim, | 我第一次验尸的对象是被烧死的 |
[07:24] | Hands curled up like this. | 双手像这样卷曲 |
[07:25] | Guys thought I’d turn into a little girl. | 大家都认为我仔细的像个小女生 |
[07:27] | Grabbed the fingers, | 抓着她的手指 |
[07:28] | Looking for some skin to rehydrate and get a print. | 费力寻找残留皮肤以便水化来获取指纹 |
[07:30] | Snapped off, like pretzels. | 手指却像饼干一样突然折断 |
[07:33] | Knock it off, Korsak. | 别说了 科萨克 |
[07:34] | Sink. | 吐到水槽里 |
[07:36] | You hungry, Frost? Huh? | 你饿了吗 弗罗斯特 |
[07:38] | You want to grab a tomato soup. | 想来点番茄汤吗 |
[07:43] | You want to know what I’m thinking? | 知道我在想什么吗 |
[07:44] | It’s so weird. I do. | 知道才怪 |
[07:46] | I’m thinking I know why you’re making such a big deal | 我想我知道为什么你对于 |
[07:48] | Out of the fact that Grant’s your new boss. | 格兰特是你新上司这件事反应如此强烈 |
[07:50] | I don’t want to know what you’re thinking. | 我不想知道你是怎么想的 |
[07:51] | – You two like each other. – No. | -你们彼此相互倾心 -才没有 |
[07:53] | Do you know what that ass used to call me? Frog face. | 知道那混蛋原来叫我什么 蛤蟆脸 |
[07:56] | It’s not funny, Maura. It’s — no. | 一点都不好笑 莫拉 别 |
[07:59] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[08:00] | I’m not a frog face. | 谁是蛤蟆脸 |
[08:02] | No. | 你不是 |
[08:04] | You know, I have an hour to finish this | 我要用一个小时做完验尸 |
[08:06] | before dinner with my hot new guy. | 然后在和新搭上的性感男共享美餐 |
[08:07] | Oh, my god. It’s gnocchi night. | 哦 老天 今天是意大利汤圆夜 |
[08:09] | Listen. Um, I’ll call you. | 这样吧 我再给你打电话 |
[08:10] | Later, okay? | 晚点打 好吧 |
[08:15] | …14 home runs. | 14支全垒打 |
[08:17] | Got this one. Chopped it towards second. | 跑过这一垒 向下一垒冲过去 |
[08:18] | Could be two… | 就是两个… |
[08:20] | Can you believe this? | 你相信吗 |
[08:21] | I can’t believe it. | 不可置信 |
[08:25] | Who invited you? | 你怎么来了 |
[08:26] | Nice to see you, too. | 很高兴见到你 |
[08:27] | – Hi, daddy. Mwah. – Hi, honey. | – 嗨 爸爸 -嗨 亲爱的 |
[08:30] | Hello, jo Friday. Hello. | 你好 亲爱的周五 你好 |
[08:33] | Yes, I know. Come on, swing! | 是的 我知道 加油 使劲挥击 |
[08:34] | Don’t let that dog lick you. It’s unsanitary. | 别让那狗舔你 不卫生 |
[08:37] | So, I hear you got a pinch hitter tossed into your game. | 我听说有一个”代打者”被扔到你们的场地里了 |
[08:39] | Yeah, Frankie told you about the strangling victim. | 是 弗兰基告诉你勒死的命案了 |
[08:42] | Okay, that’s not dinner talk. | 好了 晚餐别说这个 |
[08:43] | – We’re not eating. – We’re not eating, ma. | -我们还没开饭 -我们还没开饭 妈妈 |
[08:45] | By the way, you’re the one who wanted to learn | 而且 是你想要学着做 |
[08:46] | how to make grandma’s gnocchi. | 奶奶做的那种意大利汤圆 |
[08:48] | Okay, okay. I’m coming. | 好 好 我来了 |
[08:51] | Aw, come on, ma. | 哦 拜托 妈妈 |
[08:52] | You didn’t put the potato peels down the garbage disposal. | 你怎么不把土豆皮扔到垃圾桶里面 |
[08:54] | – Come on. – Well, if you were home a little more, | -拜托 -如果你在家的时间多一点 |
[08:55] | I would have known not to do that. | 我就知道不应该这么做了 |
[08:57] | Oh, come on! Tag him! | 哦 加油 追上他 |
[08:58] | Aw, dad, can we get a little help, please? | 爸爸 过来帮帮我们吧 |
[09:01] | Yeah, what’s the problem? | 好 怎么了 |
[09:02] | You’re always working. That’s the problem. | 你总是在工作 那才是问题 |
[09:04] | Ang, come on. Leave her alone. | 安格 算了 别烦她 |
[09:05] | Janie, where are the tools? | 简妮 工具在哪儿 |
[09:06] | Uh, in the hall closet. | 呃 在门厅的壁橱里 |
[09:08] | – Frankie, give me a hand over here, all right? – Yeah? | -弗兰基 过来帮帮我好吗 -怎么了 |
[09:10] | – Okay. – Thank you, daddy. | -好的 -谢谢你 爸爸 |
[09:15] | Daddy needs help. | 爸爸需要帮助 |
[09:16] | – Dad, what do you need? – What did you say? | -爸爸 你需要什么 -你说什么 |
[09:19] | – What? – Nothing. Everything’s okay. | -什么 -没事 一切都好 |
[09:22] | He needs Frankie Jr. to take over the business. | 他需要小弗兰基接手他的生意 |
[09:25] | I mean, Frankie belongs at Rizzoli and Sons, | 我是说弗兰基应该在里佐利父子店 |
[09:29] | Not out on the streets. | 而不是在大街上风吹日晒 |
[09:31] | He’s not a homeless person. He’s a cop, ma. | 他不是流浪汉 他是警察 妈妈 |
[09:34] | Just point out to him all the things you’ve missed, okay? | 把自己错过的遗憾告诉他 好吗 |
[09:37] | He listens to you. | 他听你的 |
[09:38] | The things I — w-what have I missed? | 我错过什么啦 什么遗憾啊 |
[09:40] | What, a clogged sink? | 什么 堵塞的水池 |
[09:41] | No, like… Children who love you. | 不 比如爱你的孩子 |
[09:44] | A husband who adores you. | 宠你的丈夫 |
[09:46] | Damn it. Ang, why did you do this? | 该死 安格 你为什么会搞成这样 |
[09:49] | Okay, did I know that you couldn’t put the potatoes in the sink? | 我又不知道土豆不能放到水池里 |
[09:52] | Just fix it. You know how to do that. | 赶紧修吧 你知道该怎么做 |
[09:54] | Well, next time, think. | 下次 动动大脑 |
[09:55] | Okay, I’ll — I’ll do that. I’ll think. | 好的 我会动动脑子 |
[09:59] | – Frankie needs a wife. – Why? He has you. | -弗兰基需要成家 -为什么 他已经有你了 |
[10:04] | – No! No, you’re not — – No, no. | -不 你不能 -不 不 |
[10:06] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[10:08] | Yeah. All right, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上到 |
[10:11] | Did you catch another homicide? | 又有凶案啦 |
[10:12] | None of your business. Fix my sink. | 不关你事 把我的水池修好 |
[10:14] | Okay, princess. | 遵命 公主 |
[10:17] | Hmm. He tucked her in. | 嗯 还盖了被子 |
[10:19] | When’s the last time we had two stranglings in one day? | 上次一天内发生两起扼杀案是什么时候 |
[10:23] | Well, cheer up. Maybe tomorrow will be stabbing day. | 欢呼吧 也许明天就变成刺杀日了 |
[10:27] | I don’t — I-I don’t like this. | 就烦这样的 |
[10:28] | It’s the same M.O. as the softball girl. | 作案手法与球场的女死者一样 |
[10:34] | Sophie Clark — 22. | 索菲·克拉克 22岁 |
[10:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[10:42] | I’m working. It’s my sector. | 工作 我在这个部门 |
[10:44] | Since when? | 什么时候的事 |
[10:46] | Since I asked for a new sector. | 从我要求调到新部门开始 |
[10:47] | I want to learn from the best. | 我想向最好的学习 |
[10:50] | So, where is Korsak? | 那么 科萨克在哪儿 |
[10:54] | That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[10:55] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[10:55] | – You like that? – Yeah. | -喜欢吗 -喜欢 |
[10:57] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不用谢了 |
[10:59] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[11:02] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[11:04] | We’ve got an I.D. on the first victim. | 查到第一位受害者了 |
[11:07] | Mary Sullivan, Sophie…Clark. | 玛丽·沙利文 索菲·克拉克 |
[11:11] | That’s weird. | 太奇怪了 |
[11:13] | Uh, run it again. | 再放一遍 |
[11:14] | – Check the cold case database. – Why? | -查查悬案数据库 -干什么 |
[11:16] | Just do it. | 照做吧 |
[11:20] | Oh, wow, Sophie Clark… | 哦 哇 索菲·克拉克 |
[11:21] | was a victim of the Boston Strangler, 1962. | 1962年”波士顿扼杀犯”案件的受害者 |
[11:24] | He got Mary Mullivan in ’64. | 64年他杀害了玛丽·沙利文 |
[11:26] | Yeah, we got him in ’67 — | 是 我们67年将他绳之于法 |
[11:28] | Albert Desalvo. | 艾尔伯特·德萨弗 |
[11:29] | He confessed to all 13 of the murders. | 他对13起谋杀指控供认不讳 |
[11:31] | He died in prison in… | 死在监狱是在… |
[11:32] | Uh, ’73. Stabbed by an inmate. | 在 呃 73年 被同室者刺杀 |
[11:34] | Rizzoli, think. | 里佐利 仔细想想 |
[11:36] | We got two new stranglings — same names. | 有两位新的勒杀受害者 和前人有相同的名字 |
[11:40] | It’s a bizarre coincidence. Or we’ve got a copycat. | 要么是极其巧合 要么就是模仿杀人 |
[11:44] | No. | 不 |
[11:45] | Some veteran cops never believed | 一些经验丰富的老警探根本不相信 |
[11:46] | Desalvo was the Boston Strangler. | 德萨弗是”波士顿扼杀犯” |
[11:48] | Yeah, lots of cops do. | 很多警察觉得他就是 |
[11:49] | So why is it a cold case? | 那为什么还算悬案 |
[11:51] | An open homicide investigation, Jane. | 这桩凶案公开调查 简 |
[11:54] | Never solved. | 却没结案 |
[11:56] | Come on. What are you telling me? | 拜托 你到底想告诉我什么 |
[11:57] | That the Boston Strangler is back? | 难道”波士顿扼杀犯”又重现江湖 |
[12:14] | I was 10 when it started. | 案发时我只有10岁 |
[12:16] | The city went bonkers — panic like you’ve never seen. | 整个城市陷入前所未有的恐慌 |
[12:19] | Yeah, probably because women were being strangled | 确实 也许是因为从62年到64年 |
[12:21] | in their own apartments from ’62 to ’64. | 都是女受害者被人勒死在自己的公寓 |
[12:23] | And the Boston cops couldn’t catch him. | 而且波士顿警方却没抓到凶手 |
[12:25] | People don’t like that. My mom still talks about it. | 人们可不喜欢那样 我妈妈至今还经常提起 |
[12:29] | People were furious with the cops. | 民众对警方十分恼火 |
[12:31] | The bosses would have done anything | 上司们竭尽全力 |
[12:32] | to get the public off their backs. | 顶住舆论的压力 |
[12:33] | It was like Jack the Ripper found Boston. | 就好像波士顿出现了”开膛手杰克” |
[12:36] | Yeah, you’re forgetting one thing — | 是 但你忽略了一件事 |
[12:37] | Desalvo confessed. | 德萨弗认罪了 |
[12:39] | Because he loved the attention. | 因为他想出风头 |
[12:41] | Told you — banana head. | 我就说 那是个蠢蛋 |
[12:42] | All right, then how did he know details? | 好吧 那他是怎样知道细节呢 |
[12:44] | You know, the apartment layouts, | 无论是公寓的布局 |
[12:46] | the way the bodies were strangled. | 尸体被勒的方式都一样 |
[12:47] | Read his interviews. | 看回他的采访 |
[12:48] | He was a serial rapist in and out of the clink. | 他可是频繁出入牢房的连环强奸犯 |
[12:50] | Shared a cell with the real strangler is what some think. | 有人认为他和真正的绞手共处一牢房 |
[12:52] | Korsak, it’s been 40 years. | 科萨克 都40年了 |
[12:54] | Even if the “Real” Strangler has been behind bars | 就算”真正的”绞手此前在坐牢 |
[12:56] | and he just got paroled, he’d — he’d be in his 60s. | 刚获得假释 他也60多岁了 |
[12:59] | Hey, Mick Jagger’s in his 60s. | 米克·贾格尔还不是一样 |
[13:00] | Oh, well, that’s our first suspect. | 第一个嫌犯锁定了 |
[13:04] | I was a little disappointed when I moved to Boston | 当我来到波士顿后 发现保罗·里维尔 |
[13:06] | and found out that Paul Revere | 没有真的在夜里送信后 |
[13:06] | 保罗·里维尔是从波士顿北面出发的捎信人 后因出现在朗费罗的诗中而得以传颂 | |
[13:07] | didn’t actually do the midnight ride. | 多少有点失望 |
[13:09] | Oh, yeah, yeah. I know what you mean. | 就是啊 我懂你意思 |
[13:11] | I mean, I understand — Longfellow couldn’t write, | 虽然我明白朗费罗不会写出 |
[13:11] | 朗费罗 美国著名诗人 作品《保罗·保维尔的夜奔》 | |
[13:14] | “Listen, my children, and you shall hear | “听 我的孩子 你会听到 |
[13:15] | the midnight ride of William…Dawes.” | 威廉·道斯午夜狂奔的声音” |
[13:18] | Still. | 至今仍是 |
[13:20] | Is there anything that you don’t know? | 你有不知道的事吗 |
[13:23] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[13:25] | I read an article about the initial plasma state, | 我读过一篇讲述宇宙大爆炸后 |
[13:28] | uh, that followed the big bang. | 等离子体初态的文章 |
[13:30] | And the universe was at its highest level of entropy, | 里面说到宇宙的熵处于最大值 |
[13:33] | which was… fascinating, and you don’t really care. | 真是…很奇妙 可你对此不感兴趣 |
[13:39] | I…I like science. | 我对科学痴迷 |
[13:42] | No apologies. I like you. | 不用道歉 我对你痴迷 |
[13:55] | Your skin is a little… Rough. | 你的脸有点…扎手 |
[13:58] | Oh. I’m sorry. I shaved. | 抱歉 刚刮了胡子 |
[14:03] | Abnormal joint flexibility. | 关节异常柔软 |
[14:05] | I would be happy to show you that later. | 以后让你看看有多柔软 |
[14:09] | Do you have flat feet? | 你是平足吗 |
[14:11] | That’s really second-date material, | 那属于第二次约会的问答范畴 |
[14:13] | but…Yeah. | 但 你说对了 |
[14:16] | Oh. Shoot. | 猜对了 |
[14:18] | Nearsighted? | 近视吗 |
[14:21] | Yeah. Why? | 对 怎么 |
[14:24] | Marfan Syndrome. | 你是马凡氏综合征患者 |
[14:26] | Yeah, it explains the dolichostenomelia. | 这样 你的细长指就解释得通了 |
[14:30] | Excuse me. The doli-what? | 恕我冒昧 你说什么 |
[14:31] | Dolichostenomelia. | 细长指 |
[14:33] | Sorry, e-elongated limbs. | 就是四肢细长的意思 |
[14:35] | You’re suffering from a genetic disorder of the connective tissue. | 你患了一种结缔组织遗传病 |
[14:38] | It’s called Marfan Syndrome. | 名为马凡氏综合征 |
[14:42] | If this is your idea of foreplay, it’s not working. | 如果这是你想出来的前戏 不好笑 |
[14:45] | No, it — the heart damage is the biggest issue. | 我说真的 心脏损伤是最大的问题 |
[14:49] | – But life expectancy has increased considerably. – What? | -但患者平均寿命已有所增加 -什么 |
[14:52] | Nate — wait, I’m… | 内特 等等 我 |
[14:54] | Nate, Nate, why are you — where are you going? | 内特 你怎么 你去哪啊 |
[14:56] | Call my doctor. Good night. | 看病 晚安 |
[15:04] | Well, I didn’t believe it either. | 我也觉得难以置信 |
[15:05] | But then I went through the evidence, all right? | 但我审查过所有证据了 |
[15:06] | The strangler had a signature way | 扼杀犯有个标志性作法 |
[15:08] | of tying the ligatures into a bow. | 打蝴蝶结 |
[15:09] | Yeah, but that’s all public record. | 对啊 但那是公开记录 |
[15:11] | No, no, no, not this detail. That was never released. | 不 不包含这个细节 它从未公开 |
[15:13] | So, what are you telling me? | 所以你想说什么 |
[15:15] | Are you telling me that, more than 40 years | 你想说蛰伏40多年之久的 |
[15:16] | after the Boston Strangler stopped killing, the — the guy’s back? | 波士顿扼杀犯重出江湖了 |
[15:19] | Well, maybe. Yeah. | 有可能 没错 |
[15:20] | How is that possible, detective? He’s dead. | 警探 这怎么可能 他早死了 |
[15:22] | No. No. Desalvo, the guy who confessed, is dead. | 不 认罪的是德萨弗 他死了 |
[15:26] | What if, this whole time, the real Boston Strangler | 要是一直以来真正的波士顿扼杀犯 |
[15:28] | has been behind bars and now he’s out? | 一直在坐牢到现在才出来呢 |
[15:30] | We — track the timeline. Look, okay. | 我们 你看看这时间顺序 看 |
[15:32] | The killings stopped after Desalvo was locked up, right? | 德萨弗收监后 杀戮就停止了 |
[15:35] | They start up again two days ago. | 而同一手法于两天前再次出现 |
[15:37] | No. I-it’s a different guy. | 不 不是同一个人干的 |
[15:40] | It’s the same M.O. | 但作案手法一摸一样 |
[15:41] | He — he — he goes after women who live alone. | 他专挑独居的女士下手 |
[15:43] | There’s no sign of forced entry, | 没有强行闯入的痕迹 |
[15:44] | so he either knows them, | 所以他可能认识受害人 |
[15:46] | or he talks his way in. | 或以交谈获取信任 |
[15:47] | I mean, come on, he’s picking victims | 拜托 他挑的受害人 |
[15:50] | with the same names as the Boston Strangler. | 与波士顿扼杀案的受害人姓名一样 |
[15:53] | I mean, this guy’s practically yelling, “I’m back!” | 这家伙像在昭告天下”我回来了” |
[15:54] | We — we got to find these women. | 我们必须找到这些女人 |
[15:56] | – We got to warn them. – No, we don’t. | -事先警告她们 -没必要 |
[15:57] | Okay, it’s not gonna happen. | 听着 没这种事 |
[16:00] | Two words I do not want to hear together again — | 我不想再听到以下这对词组 |
[16:02] | “Boston” and “Strangler.” | “波士顿”和”扼杀犯” |
[16:05] | That case nearly buried this city. | 那案件几乎毁了这座城市 |
[16:07] | So… I ignore the obvious links? | 所以说我要忽略这些显著的关联吗 |
[16:11] | I am telling you that these new murders | 听我说 这些新的案件 |
[16:13] | have nothing to do with the Boston Strangler. | 与波士顿扼杀犯毫无关系 |
[16:18] | If you want to work here, solve them. | 想留在局里 就给我破案 |
[16:24] | You know, I remember you | 你知道吗 在我印象里 |
[16:26] | when you cared more about the people than the politics. | 你以前把人的性命看得比政治重 |
[16:32] | What did you bring me down here for? | 你带我下来这里做什么 |
[16:33] | We’re gonna crack this case. | 来破案啊 |
[16:34] | In the basement? | 在地下室吗 |
[16:36] | Know what’s up there? | 知道上面有什么吗 |
[16:38] | Yes, that is where I take my naps. | 知道 那可是我打盹的地方 |
[16:41] | All the old files of the Boston Strangler case. | 放的全是波士顿扼杀犯案的旧卷宗 |
[16:44] | I thought those were locked away in a vault somewhere. | 我以为都锁进某个地窖里了 |
[16:47] | Even better. | 没那么糟 |
[16:48] | They misfiled the evidence on purpose. | 他们故意把证据归错档 |
[16:50] | Here, hold the light. I’ll get a ladder. | 来 拿着电筒 我去取梯子 |
[16:51] | We’ll get them down. | 我们要把档案拿下来 |
[16:56] | Hey, listen to this. Desalvo wrote a poem. | 听听这段 德萨弗写了首诗 |
[16:59] | “People everywhere are still in doubt. | “所有人都在怀疑” |
[17:01] | Is the strangler in prison or roaming about?” | “扼杀犯在监狱还是在逃” |
[17:09] | O’Malley? | 奥马利 |
[17:11] | Worked with him. | 我们共事过 |
[17:12] | Died of a heart attack at 40. | 40岁时死于心脏病 |
[17:15] | Fitzgerald — great cop. | 菲茨杰拉德 好警察 |
[17:19] | Shot his wife, then himself. | 但后来弑妻自杀了 |
[17:22] | This case… killed a lot of good men, good careers. | 这案子把许多好人的生活和事业都毁了 |
[17:26] | – Gee, I can’t wait to dive in. – Leahy. | -天啊 真想快点破案 -莱希 |
[17:29] | I forgot about him. I know where to find him. | 都把他忘了 我知道去哪里找他 |
[17:32] | Come on. He’s a great guy. | 走 他很厉害 |
[17:33] | W-wait, I-I-I want Maura to look at some of this. | 等等 我想让莫拉看看这些 |
[17:36] | Well, you’re gonna have to smuggle it out, then. | 那你就得偷运出去 |
[17:37] | You don’t need this. Give me this. | 外套别穿了 给我 |
[17:50] | Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[17:51] | Vince Korsak. | 我是文斯·科萨克 |
[17:53] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[17:55] | Kid, you haven’t aged very good. | 孩子 你没怎么老啊 |
[17:57] | Oh, you look the same. | 你也还是老样子 |
[17:59] | Mind if we join you? | 能一起坐吗 |
[18:00] | – This is Detective Rizzoli. – Hello. | -这位是里佐利警探 -你好 |
[18:02] | Detective, huh? | 警探 是吗 |
[18:04] | I heard they was putting girls on the job. | 我听说警局收女孩了 |
[18:07] | Yeah, they even let us drive our own cars. | 是啊 他们还给我们车开 |
[18:12] | I’m familiar with the great work you did on the strangler case. | 我知道你对扼杀案做过大量调查 |
[18:17] | The Boston Strangler, huh? | 波士顿扼杀案 |
[18:19] | Case ruined my life. | 它毁了我的生活 |
[18:21] | Cost me my wife and kid. | 害得我妻离子散 |
[18:24] | They threw me out of homicide. | 他们把我赶出凶案组 |
[18:27] | Detective, what if you were right? | 警探 如果您的想法是对的呢 |
[18:29] | What is Albert Desalvo really wasn’t the Boston Strangler, | 如果正像您想对世人证明的艾尔伯特·德萨弗 |
[18:31] | like you were trying to tell everybody? | 并不是波士顿扼杀犯呢 |
[18:33] | It doesn’t make much difference what I thought. | 我的想法又能改变什么呢 |
[18:36] | But you thought they had the wrong guy. | 但你认为他们抓错人了 |
[18:37] | They did. | 抓错了 |
[18:39] | And if he’s alive, he’s still out there. | 如果扼杀犯还活着 他还会作案 |
[18:45] | Detective, wait. Look. You were once a good cop. | 警探 等等 你以前是个好警察 |
[18:48] | I’m a good cop, even though I’m a girl. | 虽然我是女儿身 但我也是好警察 |
[18:50] | I-if you — if you think of anything, please give us a call. | 如果你想起任何事 请务必通知我们 |
[18:54] | Good to see you, mac. | 老弟 很高兴见到你 |
[19:05] | Find anything? | 有发现吗 |
[19:08] | Very sophisticated killer. | 凶手很老道 |
[19:10] | No forensic evidence so far on either victim. | 两名受害人身上还没找到法医证据 |
[19:21] | Uh-oh, uh-oh. Sink. Sink, sink, sink. | 忍住 去水槽吐 |
[19:33] | Korsak’s calling me B.B.K. — Barf bag kid. | 科萨克喊我呕吐袋男孩 |
[19:37] | Crowe’s leaving plastic puke everywhere. | 克罗把塑胶呕吐物到处放 |
[19:39] | You’re not the first detective to be sickened by death. | 你不是第一个受不了死人的警探 |
[19:42] | You just have to find your morgue legs. | 你只是需要时间适应死尸 |
[19:47] | I read a study that said | 我看过一份研究报告 |
[19:48] | people can conquer this kind of thing with repeated exposure. | 不断接触可以克服恐惧心理 |
[19:52] | Like when you’re afraid of dogs or flying. | 比如怕狗或怕坐飞机 |
[19:54] | Oh. Immersion therapy. Very effective. | 浸浴疗法 非常有效 |
[19:58] | It worked for me. | 对我有效 |
[19:59] | What were you afraid of? | 你怕什么 |
[20:03] | People. | 人 |
[20:04] | Live ones. | 活人 |
[20:09] | She’ll never judge me, tease me. | 她不会批评我 嘲笑我 |
[20:13] | And I can help her. | 而我能帮她 |
[20:15] | I can speak for the dead. | 我愿为死人说话 |
[20:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:23] | Come. Right. | 来啊 |
[20:29] | Now we’re just gonna — | 现在我们只要 |
[20:31] | we’re gonna open her up. | 把她切开 |
[20:33] | We’re gonna take a little looknside. | 看看里面 |
[20:35] | Okay, now breathe deep. | 好 深呼吸 |
[20:38] | Actually, don’t inhale. | 不 别吸气 |
[20:42] | Just follow my finger. | 跟着我的手指 |
[20:43] | – Whoa, look at you. – Hey…Jane. | -看看你们 -简 |
[20:46] | Um…Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | Um…I’ll be upstairs. | 我上楼了 |
[20:53] | Well, no, I-I don’t want to interrupt. | 不 我不想打扰你们 |
[20:54] | No, it’s okay. I don’t want to get in your guys’ way. | 不 没事 我不想妨碍你俩 |
[21:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:01] | You’d want to know if you had marfan syndrome, wouldn’t you? | 如果你有马凡综合症 会想知道吧 |
[21:04] | You did it again? | 你又多嘴啦 |
[21:05] | I know. I know | 我知道 知道 |
[21:10] | Ooh, cobalt blue slingback. | 钴蓝色露跟鞋 |
[21:14] | All right, look, come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[21:17] | Take a few cuts off of this. It will make you feel better. | 来几下 心情立刻就好了 |
[21:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:21] | – All right. – Yeah. | -拿好了 -好了 |
[21:22] | All right. Let’s see it. | 好 来吧 |
[21:23] | All right. | 好 |
[21:28] | This is an optimum batting stance. | 这是最佳击球准备姿势 |
[21:30] | Really, who says? Pee-wee Herman? | 真的 谁说的 小不点赫尔曼 |
[21:31] | It’s classic rigid body collision theory, | 这是经典刚体碰撞理论 |
[21:34] | – not Pee-wee Herman. – No, fine. | -不是 -停 |
[21:35] | Fine, fine. You’re ruining a national pastime. | 行了 你毁了全美人民的娱乐项目 |
[21:37] | – What? Don’t take my bat. – Let go, let go. | -什么 别拿我球杆 -放手 放手 |
[21:39] | Look what I brought you — presents. | 看我给你带了什么 礼物 |
[21:40] | From the evidence warehouse. | 从证据库拿来的 |
[21:42] | Ooh. I like presents. | 我喜欢礼物 |
[21:44] | What do we have here? | 是什么呢 |
[21:50] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:52] | – Oh, darn it. – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[21:55] | I thought it was an original Mary Quant. | 我还以为是原版的玛丽·匡特 |
[21:58] | I thought you found something useful. | 还以为你找到什么有用的东西了 |
[22:00] | Well, miniskirts freed women. | 迷你裙解放了女性 |
[22:02] | They were practical and liberating. | 实用又解放身体 |
[22:04] | – Can you get dna off of it? – No. | -能从上面提取DNA吗 -不行 |
[22:07] | No, it — it’s been handled by hundreds of people, | 不 已经被不知多少人碰过了 |
[22:09] | and it wasn’t stored properly. | 而且也没好好保存 |
[22:11] | Well, we better come up with something, | 最好能找到点什么 |
[22:13] | Or there are gonna be a lot more women | 不然又有很多女性 |
[22:14] | with bows tied around their necks. | 要被勒断脖子了 |
[22:22] | This — this is Helen Blake. | 这是海伦·布莱克 |
[22:24] | Okay. All right. | 好 |
[22:26] | Okay, and after that — | 好 之后 |
[22:27] | you said I wouldn’t make a good detective. | 你说我当不了好警探 |
[22:29] | That’s not what I say. | 我没这么说 |
[22:31] | All right, look — we got 294 women | 好吧 我找到了294名的女性 |
[22:33] | with the same last names as the other 11 victims | 和其他11名受害者同姓 |
[22:36] | and we got to find a way to let them know — | 我们得想办法通知她们 |
[22:37] | Open it up. | 打开看看 |
[22:39] | I took a bunch of photos the softball field | 我在垒球场拍了一大堆照片 |
[22:41] | and — and at your second vic’s apartment. | 还有第二位受害者的家中 |
[22:43] | And you’re always saying that the killer | 你一直说凶手可能 |
[22:44] | might try to sightsee in a crowd of ghouls, so.. | 会回到犯罪现场回味一番 |
[22:47] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[22:49] | – All right. – Thanks. | -没事 -谢谢 |
[22:51] | A-aren’t you even gonna look at them? | 你不打开看看吗 |
[22:52] | Can’t right now. There’s a strangler on the loose. | 现在不行 还有个杀人犯逍遥法外 |
[22:56] | Rizzoli! | 里佐利 |
[22:57] | Hey, Frankie. . | 弗兰基 |
[22:58] | Hey, come find me later. I need to talk to you. | 等会儿来找我 我要和你谈谈 |
[23:02] | Sure. | 好 |
[23:04] | Thanks. Really nice first day. | 谢谢 第一天上任着实舒心 |
[23:06] | I got the mayor, the commissioner, every news agency, | 市长 专员 各大新闻社 |
[23:09] | hell, I even got my own mother crawling up my ass. | 甚至我妈都盯在我屁股后面问 |
[23:11] | I’m not your leak. | 又不是我泄露的 |
[23:12] | Can’t stand the heat, | 受不了压力 |
[23:13] | – go back to the drug unit. – Strike two, Rizzoli. | -回缉毒组去 -二振了 里佐利 |
[23:16] | I am working the case! | 我在处理这个案子 |
[23:18] | Really? Let’s see. | 真的 我看看 |
[23:19] | Oh, I get it — you’re gonna call every Mary Sullivan | 我明白了 你要打电话通知所在住在麻省的 |
[23:21] | in the state of massachusetts and tell her | 叫玛丽·沙利文的女士 |
[23:23] | the boston strangler’s looking for her. | 告诉她们 扼杀犯要杀人了 |
[23:25] | Unh-unh. I am setting up a task force. | 我要成立一个特别小组 |
[23:27] | From now on, everything in this case runs through me. | 从现在起 这案子的所有情况都要告诉我 |
[23:30] | And I want updates from you every 10 minutes. | 每隔10分钟 报告我一次 |
[23:33] | – Hey, they’re towing your car, Rizzoli. – What? | -他们在拖你的车 里佐利 -什么 |
[23:40] | Told you not to park out front. | 跟你说别停在前门 |
[23:44] | Hi, sorry. Excuse me. | 抱歉 借过 |
[23:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[23:55] | Oh! Did you tow my car? | 是你拖了我的车吗 |
[23:56] | Only reason I didn’t is because of this guy. | 只是因为他我才没拖 |
[23:59] | Thanks, Big Mo. I owe you one. | 谢谢大密号 算我欠你的 |
[24:01] | Hey, it’s good seeing you again. Long time, right? | 很高兴再见到你 很久不见了 |
[24:03] | Next time, I’m taking it, Rizzoli. | 下次 我就不客气了 里佐利 |
[24:08] | Oh, good. | 好啊 |
[24:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:09] | Well, us detectives got to stick together, | 警探们得互相照应 |
[24:11] | ’cause the bosses are all idiots, right? | 因为头头们都是白痴 对吧 |
[24:14] | Yes, they are. | 对 没错 |
[24:16] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[24:18] | I, uh — I asked around after read about the stranglings, | 知道这几起扼杀案后 我打听了一下 |
[24:21] | and, uh, well, the word is that you’re a good cop. | 大家都说你是个好警察 |
[24:28] | I thought maybe you could use this. | 我想也许你会用得到 |
[24:31] | This is your personal file. | 这是你的个人文件 |
[24:32] | Yeah, can you believe I kept it all these years? | 对 不能相信我尽然藏了那么多年 |
[24:35] | It’s always eating at me, too. | 它也一直在折磨我 |
[24:37] | You know, we all have that one case, | 我们都有这么一件案子 |
[24:39] | you know, y-you never really close? | 永远破不了 |
[24:41] | Well, this one is mine. | 这就是我的悬案 |
[24:44] | Thank you for trusting me with it. | 谢谢你信任我 |
[24:45] | Yeah, look, uh… | 没事 |
[24:48] | It ain’t easy for an old fart like me | 像我这种老头能接收 |
[24:50] | to see a woman doing this job, | 女人当警察也不是易事 |
[24:53] | but you are a good cop. | 但你是个好警察 |
[24:55] | How did you know? | 怎么能看出好坏 |
[24:56] | Well, I spent 30 years working with a lot of bad ones. | 30年都跟败类警察打交道 |
[25:01] | Tell me, uh, you married? | 结婚了吗 |
[25:04] | No. | 没有 |
[25:06] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[25:07] | Uh, no, it’s by choice. | 不 因为我不想结 |
[25:09] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[25:13] | Because any man I could love | 因为我爱的人 |
[25:14] | wouldn’t want me doing this job. | 都不会让我做这份工作 |
[25:17] | And I love this job. | 但我爱这份工作 |
[25:19] | Well, this job can break your heart, too. | 这份工作也会伤了你的心 |
[25:22] | Good luck, detective. | 祝你好运 警探 |
[25:27] | “Detective suspended.” | “警探被停职” |
[25:35] | – Mug shot. Who’s this? – See a name? | -大头照 这是谁 -看见名字没 |
[25:39] | Yeah. Redmond Jones. | 有 雷德蒙·琼斯 |
[25:47] | Armed robbery, rape, man-two. | 持械抢劫 强奸 两条命案 |
[25:50] | Guy’s a dirtbag. | 人渣 |
[25:51] | He’s been locked up since 1967. | 1967年就收监了 |
[25:55] | Stabbed a guard, got 40 more years. | 刺伤狱警 加了40年 |
[25:58] | And he was paroled last week. | 上周假释 |
[26:00] | Two days before our first victim was strangled. | 就在第一个命案前两天 |
[26:04] | Let’s contact Leahy. | 联系一下莱希 |
[26:08] | Redmond Jones. Career criminal. | 雷德蒙·琼斯 惯犯 |
[26:11] | Aggravated assault, rape, arson — you name it. | 故意伤害罪 强奸 纵火 无恶不作 |
[26:15] | Born bad. | 恶棍一个 |
[26:19] | Who is it? | 谁 |
[26:20] | It’s the Boston Police, ma’am. | 波士顿警察 女士 |
[26:22] | They always come home to their mother. | 这种人总会回家找妈妈 |
[26:28] | You worthless, fat-assed, piece-of-crap cop. | 你这个肥猪垃圾警察 |
[26:33] | I remember you. | 化成灰也认得你 |
[26:35] | It’s Redmond’s mommy. | 雷德蒙的老妈 |
[26:39] | Uh, where’s your son, ma’am? | 您儿子在哪 |
[26:40] | Now, why would a skinny, greaseball, | 如今 为什么是皮包骨的 |
[26:43] | dyke detective be looking for my son? | 混血女警找我儿子呢 |
[26:46] | – Ma’am – Oh, holy mother, and all the saints, | -夫人 -噢 天啊 天使们 |
[26:49] | they sent in us one of those affirmative-action cops. | 赐给我们的都是些反种族歧视的探员 |
[26:52] | What island are you from, honey? | 宝贝 哪个鸟国来的 |
[26:54] | Does he speak english? | 懂英语吗 |
[26:56] | Uh, you guys are doing great. | 你们真礼貌 |
[26:58] | I-I think I’ll check around back, | 勒死这老泼妇之前 |
[27:00] | before I strangle the old bitch. | 我先去后面看一圈 |
[27:01] | You go. That’s right. | 没错 你去啊 |
[27:04] | Where was Redmond yesterday? | 昨天雷德蒙在哪 |
[27:06] | At home, having tea and conversating with his mother. | 在家 陪他母亲喝茶谈天 |
[27:10] | I’ll kill you, you bastard! | 我要杀了你这混蛋 |
[27:11] | – Son of a bitch! – Thanks a lot. | -狗娘养的 -多谢 |
[27:14] | Cut it out! | 住手 |
[27:18] | Okay, okay! Calm down! | 行了 冷静点 |
[27:20] | Are you okay, buddy? Hey, come on, man! | 老兄 你还好吧 嘿 别这样 |
[27:22] | Hey! Come on! That’s enough. | 嘿 够了 住手 |
[27:24] | The old pig started it 45 years ago! | 45年前就是这条子挑衅 |
[27:27] | And I’ll finish it, too, you — | 我还要再揍你 |
[27:28] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[27:29] | – You looking to get arrested? – Arrest him. | -你想被抓吗 -抓他 |
[27:31] | He’s the Boston Strangler. | 他就是波士顿扼杀犯 |
[27:33] | If they had done it when I told them to, | 要是他们当时信我的话 |
[27:34] | all those girls would still be alive. | 那些女孩还会活着 |
[27:36] | Maybe it’s you doing all the killing, | 或许你才是杀人凶手 |
[27:37] | You whiskey-faced mick pig! | 你这个产威士忌爱尔兰佬条子 |
[27:39] | I’m the Boston freaking strangler. | 如果我是波士顿变态杀人狂 |
[27:41] | I strangled little girls | 那就一边连着透析机 |
[27:42] | While I was hooked up to a dialysis machine. | 一边勒死了小女孩 |
[27:44] | I hope you die nice and slow, | 我盼你这肥爱尔兰老妖 |
[27:47] | You fat-paddy leprechaun. | 死像好看些 |
[27:48] | Hit me again! I could use a million bucks! | 再打我啊 我有的是钱告你 |
[27:51] | Go to the car! Just go to the car! | 回车上 快回车上去 |
[27:59] | Hey, you can’t go in there without a warrant. | 嘿 没搜查令不能进 |
[28:02] | Sure, I can. It’s in plain view. | 当然可以 它在视线范围内 |
[28:05] | Now, back off! | 现在 退后 |
[28:14] | Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[28:17] | Isn’t that the hubcap that Frankie found? | 是不是就是弗兰基发现的轮毂罩 |
[28:20] | Hey, nice car. Where is it? | 嘿 这好车在哪 |
[28:22] | Stolen. The day I got out. | 在我出狱的那天被偷了 |
[28:24] | – You report it? – Oh, yeah. Sure, I did. | -报案了 -当然报了 |
[28:27] | Hello, pig. | 喂 死条子 |
[28:28] | Maybe you didn’t report it because you stole it yourself. | 或许你没报案因为就是你自己偷的 |
[28:30] | That’s right — kept it perfect for 40 years, | 没错 好好保存了40年 |
[28:33] | Dumped it in the marina to see if it could swim. | 再把它丢进海里 看它是否会游泳 |
[28:36] | – I’ll put an APB out on the car. – Yeah, you do that. | -我会要求对其车进行全境通告 -就这么干啊 |
[28:39] | You find it, I want it back, you wop pig. | 你这黑条子找到它 我正想找回来 |
[28:42] | Nice family. | 蛇鼠一窝 |
[28:51] | Checked Kenny’s alibi. | 查过肯尼的不在场证明 |
[28:53] | He’s on kidney dialysis four days a week. | 他每周四天需要接受透析 |
[28:55] | Confirmed he was there during the stranglings. | 已经证实他在案发时在医院 |
[28:57] | – All right. – What are you looking at Kenny for? | -好的 -你为什么要查肯尼 |
[28:59] | You an internal-affairs rat or something? | 你是在搞内讧还是干啥 |
[29:01] | Oh! Hey, easy. | 嘿 别激动 |
[29:02] | Why would you make sure a cop has an alibi? | 为什么要查一位警探的不在场证据 |
[29:05] | Come on, Vince. | 别这样 文斯 |
[29:06] | We’re just tying up some loose ends, all right? | 我们只是想找点头绪 行吗 |
[29:08] | Got to make sure some jackass named lieutenant Grant | 只是要确保某些傻子代理长官格兰特 |
[29:10] | doesn’t accuse me of doing shoddy police work. | 不会指责我办案敷衍了事 |
[29:12] | who is this, | 这是谁 |
[29:14] | and why is he at all of our crime scenes? | 为什么所有犯罪现场都有他的身影 |
[29:18] | I’ll run his face through facial recognition. | 我去进行面孔识别 |
[29:23] | – Close. – Yeah. | -快了 -恩 |
[29:26] | Ah, we have a winner, folks. | 老兄 主角出来了 |
[29:28] | Let’s check on the web for this guy. | 我们上网查查这个家伙 |
[29:30] | Well, that’s the first problem. His mom named him Sandy. | 那么 首要问题就是 他叫山迪[大众名] |
[29:32] | Put this one the wall. Nice website. | 连接到大屏幕 好网站 |
[29:35] | Really? You can’t bowl or collect ships in a bottle. | 是吗 你不会打保龄球和收集瓶中船 |
[29:39] | You’ve got to do this for a hobby. | 你的爱好就只能是上网了 |
[29:42] | Every detail of the new strangling victims | 有新扼死受害者的详细消息 |
[29:45] | is on this guy’s blog. | 都发表在他的博客里 |
[29:55] | Boston police. Open up. | 波斯顿警察 开门 |
[30:04] | Clear. | 安全 |
[30:08] | Get up! Stand up! Get up! Hands all the way up! | 起来 起立 举起手来 |
[30:11] | Up against the wall! | 双手靠墙 |
[30:14] | Get on the bed! | 趴在床上 |
[30:28] | Oh, we got a live one. | 抓了个现形 |
[30:33] | I’m curious why you at the crime scenes? | 为什么你会在凶案现场 |
[30:36] | You like strangling, Sandy? | 山迪 你喜欢把人勒死吗 |
[30:37] | My name’s Dr. K, yo. | 我叫K博士 |
[30:40] | Me and Dr. Kevorkian are death enthusiasts. | 克沃基安博士和我都有恋尸癖 |
[30:43] | Ain’t nothing illegal about that. | 这并不违法 |
[30:45] | Interference with a police officer during performance of duty is. | 妨碍警方办案 这个违法 |
[30:51] | Hey, if I confess, | 好 如果我认罪 |
[30:52] | can I look at the bodies you got in the morgue? | 我能去停尸房看看尸体吗 |
[30:56] | Rizzoli, we’ve got a third victim. | 里佐利 发现第三名受害者 |
[31:01] | Liver temp indicates she died within the last hour. | 肝脏温度表明她在一小时前被害 |
[31:06] | So it’s not our “Death enthusiast.” | 这么说凶手不是’恋尸癖’ |
[31:08] | Well, at least he’s not blogging. | 至少现在他没机会写这篇博文 |
[31:10] | Thanks for pointing out the bright side. | 谢谢能看到积极的一面 |
[31:14] | Researchers at the university of Pittsburgh | 匹兹堡大学的研究已证实 |
[31:16] | have proven that optimistic people live longer. | 乐观的人寿命较长 |
[31:20] | So she was a pessimist? | 这么说她是个悲观主义者咯 |
[31:23] | Joanne Graff — 29. | 乔安妮·格拉芙 29岁 |
[31:26] | A Joanne Graff was strangled in 1962… | 1962年被勒死的害者也叫乔安妮·格拉芙 |
[31:31] | By the Boston strangler. | 一定是波斯顿扼杀犯 |
[31:36] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[31:41] | What do you see? | 这是什么 |
[31:44] | A reddish-brown stain. | 一个红褐色点迹 |
[31:46] | In other words, blood. | 也就是血 |
[31:48] | No, a reddish-brownish stain. | 是个红褐色点迹 |
[31:49] | The crime lab will determine what it is. | 化验室会验出它到底是什么 |
[31:52] | No signs of lacerations or abrasions on the victim. | 受害者没有出血和瘀伤 |
[31:54] | so it’s not hers, | 因此这不是她的 |
[31:56] | which means we might have gotten lucky | 我们或许要抓到机会了 |
[31:58] | and the killer was bleeding. | 凶手受伤了 |
[32:00] | or smearing reddish-brownish stuff. | 不然就是身上沾了红褐色的物质 |
[32:02] | – Thanks. – Red’s car has been located. | -多谢 -雷德的车找到了 |
[32:04] | Towing it to evidence now. | 正拉去取证 |
[32:06] | See? | 看到了 |
[32:07] | You just got to remain optimistic. | 人只是需要保持乐观 |
[32:22] | Hey, move that to evidence! | 嘿 它是拖来取证的 |
[32:24] | You can’t park there, Rizzoli. | 里佐利 这里不能停车 |
[32:25] | Move that to an evidence bay. | 那就拖到取证部去 |
[32:27] | I can’t. They’re all full. | 没办法 他们那停满了 |
[32:36] | Oh, really? | 噢 搞错没 |
[32:36] | You’re just gonna keep your car parked right there, huh? | 你真被就把车停这 是吗 |
[32:38] | Me and the batmobile, we’re gonna stay right here. | 我蝙蝠战车 我俩就准备赖着不走了 |
[33:17] | Oh, come on. | 噢 拜托 |
[33:17] | Oh, come on, damn it! Stop! | 搞错没 别这么干 |
[33:18] | You got your evidence, Rizzoli. | 里佐利 你找到证据没 |
[33:21] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[33:28] | Not now, maura. I’m in a bad mood. | 莫拉 我现在心情不好 |
[33:32] | What? | 什么 |
[33:36] | Maura, what’s up? | 莫拉 怎么啦 |
[33:38] | Great news — | 好消息 |
[33:39] | we got hit on the blood you found on the second victim’s blouse. | 第二个被害人上衣发现的印迹已经验证是血迹 |
[33:42] | – Who does it belong to? – Redmond Jones. | -是谁的 -雷德蒙·琼斯 |
[33:47] | Guys, I think we just found the Boston strangler. | 伙计们 波斯顿扼杀犯抓到了 |
[33:49] | We should let Lieutenant Grant know. | 我们应该告诉格兰特这消息 |
[33:51] | Let’s bring this sucker home. | 我要抓这狗崽子回笼 |
[33:56] | Rizzoli, hey. | 嘿 里佐利 |
[33:59] | The task force will take it from here. | 特遣组会来接手 |
[34:01] | Y-you can’t do that. It’s my case. | 你不能这么干 这是我的案子 |
[34:03] | Well, you’re part of the task force. | 你也是特遣组的一员嘛 |
[34:04] | Come along if you like. | 只要愿意 就跟我们去 |
[34:06] | Yeah. Come along. It’ll be fun. | 就是 跟着啊 会很有趣 |
[34:09] | He asked me, Janie. | 他命我去的 简妮 |
[34:12] | You’re squeezing the orange, huh, Frankie? | 弗兰克 你倒是把好处都榨干 |
[34:14] | You getting some juice? | 尝到甜头啦 |
[34:15] | That’s a fast way to make detective. | 这么快就能做警探了 |
[34:17] | Grant put me on the task force. | 是格兰特调我进特遣组的 |
[34:18] | What do you want me to do? Say no? | 我能说什么呢 说不吗 |
[34:20] | Yeah, Frankie! | 没错 弗兰基 |
[34:23] | Mom? | 老妈 |
[34:25] | Dad? Hi, daddy. | 嗨 老爸 |
[34:30] | Janie, you okay? | 简妮 你还好吧 |
[34:32] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[34:32] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Hi. | -确定 -没事 |
[34:34] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[34:35] | What do you mean, what am I doing here? | 你什么意思 我能来干嘛 |
[34:36] | Frankie said they towed your car away and you needed a lift. | 你的车被拖走了 弗兰基说你要人来接 |
[34:38] | Hey, he’s gonna make his first big arrest, you know. | 他头一遭参加抓捕要犯 你明白的 |
[34:40] | – Yeah, I know. That’s great. That’s great. – I know. | -明白 很好 好极了 -我明白 |
[34:43] | Listen, um, daddy how come you never asked me | 爸 你为什么从不要求我 |
[34:45] | to be a part of Rizzoli and Sons? | 进里佐利父子公司 |
[34:46] | Well, now you want to be a plumber? | 怎么 你现在想干水管工 |
[34:47] | No — no, I just — I don’t understand | 不 我只是不明白 |
[34:50] | why all of a sudden you want Frankie | 你为什么突然间想让弗兰基 |
[34:51] | to take over the family business. | 接手家族生意 |
[34:52] | Frankie Jr.?! | 小弗兰基 |
[34:53] | You two kids were never interested in the business. | 你们两个孩子打小就没兴趣做生意 |
[34:56] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 我很好 |
[34:58] | – All right, I’ll see you at home. – Okay. | -那好 回家见 -好的 |
[35:01] | All right, guys, way to go! | 伙计们 好样的 |
[35:22] | I heard. I’m sorry. | 我听说了 抱歉 |
[35:27] | You should have seen him, Grant and his task force, | 你该去看看格兰特和他手下的德性 |
[35:32] | Everybody celebrating — it was a joke. | 大肆庆贺 简直是闹剧 |
[35:38] | Just — we get one body dropped in our laps. | 只是 我们目睹了一宗高空坠尸 |
[35:41] | We have two stranglings in one day. | 然后一天内两宗勒杀致死 |
[35:43] | We have no forensic evidence, and then — bam! | 没有任何法医证据 突然间 |
[35:47] | We find blood | 血迹出现了 |
[35:49] | Maura says forensic evidence doesn’t waver, | 莫拉说法医证据不会摇摆不定 |
[35:53] | doesn’t lie, doesn’t change its mind. | 不会说谎 不会犹豫不决 |
[36:01] | Hey, Frost, | 弗罗斯特 |
[36:02] | Did Redmond Jones have any blood work done recently, | 雷德蒙·琼斯最近有没验血 |
[36:04] | any doctor visits? | 或看过病 |
[36:05] | No, not that I could find. | 没有 我没查到 |
[36:12] | I’m gonna check something. | 我得去查个事 |
[36:19] | He’s sharing a cell with this guy Redmond Jones. | 他跟雷德蒙·琼斯这家伙住一间牢房 |
[36:21] | Well, Redmond Jones tells him the whole story, | 雷德蒙·琼斯什么都跟他说了 |
[36:23] | all these girls that he strangled. | 讲那些他勒死的女孩子 |
[36:25] | Desalvo’s such a nutcake, | 德萨弗这个大傻冒 |
[36:27] | He begins telling people it’s him, | 他满世界跟人说 |
[36:29] | The Boston Strangler’s him. | 他就是波士顿扼杀犯 |
[36:32] | Excuse me. Detective Leahy? | 抱歉 您是莱希警探 |
[36:34] | Oh, hey. You’re, uh, dr. Isles. | 是的 你是艾尔斯法医 |
[36:36] | I am. It’s — it’s nice to meet you. | 我是 真高兴认识你 |
[36:37] | How are you? | 你好 |
[36:42] | Do you have a minute? | 能借一步说话吗 |
[36:44] | Why? What’s up, doc? | 干嘛 什么事呀 医生 |
[36:49] | Go to the one on Boylston street, | 打开博伊尔斯顿大街的画面 |
[36:50] | across from the Common. | 就在公共公园对面 |
[36:52] | There’s a dialysis center there. | 那有个透析中心 |
[36:54] | Yesterday, 2:00. | 昨天 下午两点 |
[36:55] | I checked the clearance records, | 我查过出入记录 |
[36:57] | showed Kenny’s photo around. The alibi’s solid. | 都有肯尼的影像 不在场证据很可靠 |
[36:59] | – I can’t explain it. It’s a gut thing. – Understood. | -说不清 就是直觉 -明白 |
[37:02] | Freeze. Blow that up. | 停 放大 |
[37:05] | – There he is going in. – Shuttle forward. | -他进门 -往进 |
[37:09] | Stop. Blow that up. | 停 放大 |
[37:13] | Five minutes later. How long does dialysis take? | 5分钟以后 透析要多久 |
[37:18] | Couple hours. | 几个小时 |
[37:19] | That is a good alibi. | 多好的不在场证据 |
[37:27] | How many dialysis appointments have you missed? | 几次没做透析了 |
[37:29] | None. | 都做了 |
[37:30] | Every other day, I’m in dialysis for hours. | 隔一天就做一次 |
[37:34] | I don’t think that’s possible. | 这不可能 |
[37:35] | You’re exhibiting signs of renal failure. | 你有肾衰竭的症状 |
[37:38] | I’m gonna go call your doctor. | 我要给你的主治医师打电话 |
[37:41] | Hey, doc. | 嗨 医生 |
[37:44] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛 |
[37:45] | You can’t stop talking, can you? | 管不住你的嘴吗 |
[37:53] | You know why you did it, detective? | 您干嘛这样 警探先生 |
[37:54] | Yeah, I was in a bad mood, okay? | 当然 我心情不好 行吗 |
[37:57] | You have an obsession disorder. | 你得了强迫性思维紊乱症 |
[37:59] | You identified with the aggressor, | 你认同了凶犯的行为 |
[38:00] | The Boston Strangler, and you became him. | 自己变成了波士顿扼杀犯 |
[38:02] | – Shut up. Just — -’cause I can get help — | -闭嘴 -或许我能帮你… |
[38:03] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:05] | The real killer is Redmond Jones. You understand? | 真凶是雷德蒙·琼斯 懂吗 |
[38:08] | Redmond Jones is the Boston Strangler. | 雷德蒙·琼斯就是扼杀犯 |
[38:10] | He’s getting what he should have gotten 40 years ago. | 40年前他就该被绳之于法 |
[38:13] | I made sure of that. | 错不了 |
[38:14] | By murdering three more women and framing him. | 所以再杀三个女人 然后嫁祸给他 |
[38:18] | Hey, Maura. | 嗨 莫拉 |
[38:19] | Check it out. Can you run this… | 看这个 你能验验这… |
[38:22] | blood. | 血 |
[38:24] | You are a good cop. | 你是个好警察 |
[38:26] | For a girl. | 就女性而言 |
[38:27] | All right, your gun — put it down. Kick it over there. | 把枪放下 踢一边去 |
[38:30] | – Don’t do it, Jane. – Oh, shut the hell up! | -简 不要 -你他妈闭嘴 |
[38:35] | Put the gun down. | 把枪放下 |
[38:39] | Put it down. Slow. | 放下 慢点 |
[38:43] | All right, now kick it over there. | 好了 踢一边去 |
[38:47] | You planted Redmond Jones’ blood, didn’t you? | 雷德蒙·琼斯的血是你栽赃的 对吧 |
[38:50] | I still got some. | 我还有呢 |
[39:01] | Home run. | 本垒打 |
[39:03] | No. Just a base hit. | 哪里 安打而已 |
[39:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:10] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[39:25] | Hey, did you ever talk to Marfan man? | 你跟那个马凡男还有联络吗 |
[39:28] | Mm-hmm. He called to thank me. | 有 他来电致谢了 |
[39:31] | He found a specialist — | 他找了个专家 |
[39:33] | An international expert, actually. | 还是个国际权威 |
[39:36] | Really? Are you gonna see him again? | 真的 你以后还见他吗 |
[39:39] | I don’t date patients. | 我不跟病人约会 |
[39:41] | You don’t want to go out with him | 你不想跟他出去 |
[39:42] | ’cause he’s got some weird-ass disease. | 是因为他得了歪屁股怪病 |
[39:45] | His limbs are a little spidery. | 他的四肢像蜘蛛又细又长 |
[39:47] | Come on. But that is not the only reason. | 还有 不止这一个原因 |
[39:48] | Come on. You got to stop that. | 行行好 以后别多嘴了 |
[39:51] | You got to stop diagnosing people. | 别见一个诊一个 |
[39:54] | Can we just talk about your love life. | 那就说说你的情事 |
[39:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:57] | Um…I date two kinds — | 我跟两种人约会 |
[40:00] | The kind that hates that I’m a cop. | 要么是讨厌我做警察的 |
[40:02] | And the kind that wants me to use the handcuffs. | 要么是喜欢我做警察的 |
[40:05] | Okay, watch this. Ready? | 这么着 看好了 预备 |
[40:07] | 3 2 1 3, 2, 1. | |
[40:10] | Shabow. | 走人啰 |
[40:13] | See ya. | 灵吧 |
[40:15] | That was fast. | 真够快的 |
[40:18] | “I’m smiling. I like handcfs.” | 我微微的笑 爱的是手铐 |
[40:19] | All right. | 得了 |
[40:20] | See? | 见识了吧 |
[40:24] | So…Who do you think the original Boston Strangler was? | 那么 你看波士顿扼杀犯到底是谁 |
[40:27] | I don’t think we’ll ever know. | 无据可考了 |
[40:33] | Good job, Rizzoli. | 干的漂亮 里佐利 |
[40:36] | While Kenny was trying to kill Dr. Oz over here, | 肯尼企图杀害法医时 |
[40:38] | I was looking for you so you could have that arrest, too. | 我找你 想让你也来一起抓罪犯 |
[40:46] | I owe you a massive apology. | 我得正事跟你道个歉 |
[40:49] | And…I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:51] | Yeah, I can tell from the nasty face you’re making. | 从你痛苦不堪的脸上 真有诚意 |
[40:54] | Oh, that’s not because of you, Jane. | 哦 与你无关 简 |
[40:56] | – He has bullous lesions. – I have what? | -他得大疱性病变 -什么 |
[40:59] | – Blisters. – How did you know that? | -水泡 -你怎么知道的 |
[41:02] | You were limping. | 你一瘸一拐的 |
[41:04] | Right. I was limping. Can I sit down? | 没错 我一瘸一拐的 能坐下吗 |
[41:07] | – No. – Yes. | -不行 -可以 |
[41:15] | We didn’t have to wear big-boy shoes in the drug unit. | 缉毒组不用穿大皮鞋 |
[41:18] | You’re not gonna take those off in here? | 你不是想在这脱鞋吧 |
[41:20] | No. I’m not. | 不 不会 |
[41:22] | Well, I can take a look at your bullous lesions if you would like me to. | 如果不介意 我可以帮你看看水泡 |
[41:24] | Maura, come on! | 莫拉 拜托 |
[41:27] | I’m just saying. | 说说而已 |
[41:31] | Anyway, I just wanted to say that I’m sorry | 我只是想向你道个歉 |
[41:34] | We got off to such a bad start on our first case. | 头一次一起办案 开局不利 |
[41:38] | And I wasn’t cheating off you on our catechism test. | 还有 问答题测验时我真的没作弊 |
[41:41] | I saw you looking at it. | 我见你看我卷子了 |
[41:42] | You saw me looking, | 你见到的是我在看 |
[41:44] | But I wasn’t looking at your paper. | 但是看的不是卷子 |
[41:50] | See you soon. | 回见 |
[41:51] | Bye. See ya. | 再见 |
[41:58] | Oh, shut up. | 什么也别说 |