时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, how’s mine? | 我考得怎样 |
[00:05] | Yeah, I knew the beginning part, | 对 我会做开始的部分 |
[00:06] | so I felt good about that. | 所以我感觉还不错 |
[00:11] | Well, I didn’t have enough time for both of the essays, | 可是时间不够写完两篇文章 |
[00:13] | but I still think I did really well. | 不过我还是觉得考得挺好的 |
[00:19] | I’ll call you back. | 一会儿再打给你 |
[00:27] | I think what we’re looking for in… | 我觉得我们要找的东西在 |
[00:29] | OK, everybody. Right this way. | 好了 各位同学 这边来 |
[00:32] | Single file. | 排成一队 |
[00:33] | Oh, crap. | 又来了 |
[00:36] | I forgot today was her annual | 我忘了今天是她一年一度的 |
[00:37] | career-day dog-and-pony show. | 职业表演 |
[00:39] | Detective Rizzoli, | 这位是里佐利警探 |
[00:40] | These are the students | 这些是 |
[00:41] | from the Elizabeth Bishop middle school. | 伊丽莎白主教中学的学生 |
[00:43] | Are we almost done? I’ve got a lot of homework. | 差不多完了吧 我还有一大堆作业呢 |
[00:49] | Who here wants to be a detective? | 你们谁以后想做警探呀 |
[00:53] | They must all want to be doctors. | 她们肯定都想当医生 |
[00:55] | I wanted to go to Tweenbeat magazine, | 我想上Tweenbeat杂志 |
[00:57] | But that was full. | 可惜名额满了 |
[01:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:01] | Well, welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[01:05] | Over here, uh, we have a… | 这边有一个 |
[01:07] | a shoe print from a crime scene. | 从犯罪现场取回的鞋印 |
[01:10] | So we made a plaster cast — | 所以我们做了一个石膏模型 |
[01:12] | Was it a murder? | 是凶手的吗 |
[01:14] | Uh, yes. | 是的 |
[01:16] | Awesome. Was it disgusting? | 帅 很恶心吧 |
[01:23] | What’s that? | 什么东西响 |
[01:24] | That’s the shot alert. | 是枪击警报 |
[01:26] | And that computer software | 那个电脑软件 |
[01:28] | can triangulate the sound of a gunshot | 可以于枪击声进行三角测量 |
[01:30] | and find its precise location. | 并找出它的精确位置 |
[01:36] | Gunshots at Boston Cambridge University. | 枪击来自波士顿剑桥大学 |
[01:39] | What?! | 什么 |
[01:40] | Awesome. Somebody else is dead. | 有料 有人死翘翘了 |
[01:42] | Wait, no, Jane, I’m going with you. | 等下 不行 简 我要跟你去 |
[01:44] | BCU is my alma mater. | BCU是我的母校 |
[01:47] | What about them? | 那她们几个怎么办 |
[01:49] | They…wanted to be at some Tween magazine, anyway. | 她们 反正只惦记着怎么上Tween杂志 |
[01:53] | Let’s go find your parents. | 去找你们家长吧 |
[01:58] | Ugh. Speaking of parents… | 说家长家长到 |
[02:01] | What is it, ma? | 干嘛 妈 |
[02:03] | No, I can’t. I’m working. | 不行 我在上班 |
[02:13] | Your father left me stranded on the side of the road. | 你爸就把我这么扔路边了 |
[02:17] | Just get in the car, ma. | 快上车 老妈 |
[02:24] | I’m sure he got stuck at a job or something, okay? | 他肯定只是工作不顺心了 知道了没 |
[02:27] | Why do you always take his side? | 你干嘛老向着他 |
[02:31] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[02:33] | I’m not taking his side. | 我哪有向着他呀 |
[02:34] | He’s too busy to fix my car. | 至于那么忙吗 给我修车都不行 |
[02:36] | He’s got so many other better things to do! | 他总是有一堆事儿比我重要 |
[02:39] | Can we talk about this when I’m not working? | 这种事能不能等我下了班再说 |
[02:50] | So, you know, I never told you, | 告诉你哦 我虽然从没跟你提过 |
[02:52] | but I’d be really good at solving cases. | 但我真的很会破案 |
[02:56] | Well, the forensic sciences can be quite complicated. | 法医学可不简单啊 |
[02:59] | A little common sense goes a long way. | 会一点小常识就很管用了 |
[03:02] | I’ve read so many crime novels, | 我读过很多罪案小说 |
[03:04] | and I always know who did it. | 总是能猜得出谁是凶手 |
[03:05] | Thank you, Agatha Christie. | 谢了 阿加莎·克里斯蒂 |
[03:09] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里别出来 |
[03:11] | I won’t embarrass you. | 我不会给你丢脸的 |
[03:13] | 30 years of experience says otherwise. | 三十年的经验告诉我并非如此 |
[03:21] | College campuses are like a foreign country to me. | 大学校园对我来说简直太陌生了 |
[03:24] | You went to junior college. | 你上的是大专吗 |
[03:26] | That’s like 13th, 14th grade. | 相当于13到14年级 |
[03:28] | But, Jane, you know so much. | 可是简 你懂的可不少呢 |
[03:30] | So why doesn’t it feel like enough? | 所以我何必不知足呢 |
[03:50] | You’re trampling on a crime scene. You got tape? | 你踩在犯罪现场的物品上了 有胶带吗 |
[03:53] | No, ma’am. | 没有 长官 |
[03:54] | Go into my car. | 去我车子里 |
[03:55] | In the trunk, there’s tape. Get it. | 在后备箱有胶带 快去拿 |
[03:57] | And, hey, tell the woman who’s in there to stay put. | 顺便 叫那里面的老太婆待着别动 |
[04:01] | In the…trunk? | 也是在 箱子里吗 |
[04:03] | No, in the car! | 当然不是 在车里 |
[04:08] | White female, approximately 20. | 白人女性 差不多20岁 |
[04:10] | Gunshot wound to the chest. | 被枪击中胸腔 |
[04:17] | No vitals. | 脉搏已停 |
[04:19] | Barney Fife was first on scene? | 巴尼·费弗第一个赶到现场吗 |
[04:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[04:24] | No witnesses. | 无目击者 |
[04:26] | Broad daylight, thousands of students, no witnesses? | 光天化日 几千学生 居然无目击者 |
[04:28] | Hey, they’re all taking finals. And look where she is. | 他们都在期末考试 而且你看看她在哪 |
[04:32] | You wanna go back to being partners, just say so. | 你要是想回来跟我搭档 就直说 |
[04:34] | Can you please get a gun dog, | 可否请您找只警犬 |
[04:37] | and look through all the dumpsters, | 把周围的垃圾车 |
[04:38] | the trash cans, and the bushes? | 垃圾桶 和灌木丛都搜查一遍 |
[04:45] | Padding for a laptop, but no computer. | 有个笔记本垫 不过没电脑 |
[04:47] | Maybe she didn’t have one. | 可能她本来就没有 |
[04:50] | Nobody really goes to college without one. | 上大学的哪个不带电脑 |
[04:53] | Maybe the shooter stole it. | 可能是枪手偷走了 |
[04:58] | “Danielle Davis.” | 丹妮尔·戴维斯 |
[05:00] | Have her dorm room sealed off. | 去把她的宿舍给封了 |
[05:03] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[05:09] | Maybe it’s hers. | 可能是她的 |
[05:11] | All the texts have been deleted. | 短信全被删了 |
[05:13] | Get a subpoena to the D.A.’s office | 通知地方检察官办公室 |
[05:14] | for her phone records, all right? | 调出她的通话记录清单 |
[05:18] | A piece of plastic. | 一片塑料 |
[05:25] | Get this to the crime lab. | 这个拿去化验室 |
[05:27] | No. No, no. | 不行 别 |
[05:29] | No, no, no, no. | 别 别过来 |
[05:31] | You look like my mother, | 你长得真像我妈 |
[05:32] | but she’s supposed to be waiting for me in the car. | 不过她应该乖乖在车里等我 |
[05:34] | It’s a tragedy. | 真是惨剧啊 |
[05:37] | She’s somebody’s baby. | 谁家的可怜孩子 |
[05:39] | How do you do this every day? | 你怎么每天都面对这种事啊 |
[05:41] | Okay, I’m gonna have a uni take you home. | 没事了 我找个人送你回去 |
[05:45] | – It’s senseless. – Yes, it is. Go on. | -太没天理了 -对 没错 走吧 |
[05:55] | Okay. Okay. Come on. Come on. Come on. | 好了 没事 过来 过来 |
[05:59] | Just stay right here, okay? | 好好待在这儿 好吗 |
[06:01] | Right here. Right here. Did you know her? | 到这儿来 你认识她吗 |
[06:04] | She’s my best friend! | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[06:06] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次见她是什么时候 |
[06:10] | We had lunch yesterday at south campus… | 我们昨天才在南校区吃了午餐 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 这样 |
[06:16] | Is there anybody you can think of | 你觉得有谁 |
[06:17] | that would have reason to do this? | 会对她下这样的杀手吗 |
[06:20] | Did she have a boyfriend? | 她有男朋友吗 |
[06:22] | She wasn’t seeing anyone. | 她没有拍拖 |
[06:26] | I can’t believe she’s gone! | 我不相信她死了 |
[06:28] | – I’m sorry. – Okay. All right. | -对不起 -好 没事了 |
[07:11] | No computer. Somebody’s got her laptop. | 电脑丢了 有人拿走了她的电脑 |
[07:21] | Wonder what this opens? | 这是什么的钥匙 |
[07:24] | Uh, her locker at the gym. | 这是她健身房衣物柜的钥匙 |
[07:27] | I’m Lucas Bilton. I was Danielle’s R.A. | 我叫卢卡斯·比尔顿 是丹妮尔的舍管 |
[07:30] | Resident advisor. They look after kids in the dorm. | 宿舍管理员 他们照料这些学生 |
[07:37] | How well did you know her? | 你知道多少关于她的事情 |
[07:39] | Not that well. | 不是太多 |
[07:41] | She ever come by and talk to you | 她有没有找过你 |
[07:42] | about having a problem with anybody? | 跟你说过和谁有矛盾之类的 |
[07:44] | She stopped by once or twice about classes. | 她来说过一两次课程的事 |
[07:47] | She was usually either studying or playing soccer. | 她平时不是学习就是踢足球 |
[07:50] | All right. Here’s my card. | 好的 这是我的名片 |
[07:53] | If you think of anything, can you give me a call, please? | 如果你想起什么来 请打给我 |
[08:03] | I’m Danielle’s father. | 我是丹妮尔的父亲 |
[08:10] | She wanted to get into BCU since she was a little kid. | 她从小就梦想着能进入BCU |
[08:14] | The day she found out was the best day of her life. | 录取那天是她这辈子最快乐的一天 |
[08:17] | When was the last time you spoke to your daughter? | 你最近一次和女儿聊天是什么时候 |
[08:22] | Two days ago. | 两天前 |
[08:24] | She, uh, | 她 |
[08:25] | she sounded pretty tired, but she had a lot on her plate. | 她听起来很疲惫 但她本来就很忙 |
[08:28] | Straight-A student. Played Division-I soccer. | 她是个三好学生 一级足球运动员 |
[08:31] | They recruited her. Full scholarship. | 学校以全额奖学金录她进来 |
[08:33] | You must have been very proud of her. | 您一定非常为她自豪 |
[08:36] | Oh, her mother and I were very proud, yeah. | 她妈妈和我都非常自豪 没错 |
[08:39] | Her mother died when she was 15. | 她妈妈在她15岁的时候就过世了 |
[08:42] | I didn’t know how I was gonna be able to afford to send her. | 我都不知道要怎么带大她 |
[08:48] | She did it all herself. | 她全靠自己 |
[08:57] | Would you like one of my officers to drive you home? | 让我们的警官送你回家好吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[09:03] | I just want you to find out who did this to my baby. | 我只想知道这是谁干的 |
[09:14] | 2-centimeter, singular gunshot wound, mid-chest. | 伤口两厘米 一枪击中胸腔正中 |
[09:18] | I bet we’re looking for a 9-millimeter. | 我打赌凶手用的是9毫米的枪 |
[09:20] | I’ll have ballistics confirm. I just like to guess. | 我当然会去做弹道确认 我就那么一猜 |
[09:24] | And I’m usually right. | 通常十猜九准 |
[09:26] | Gunned down at one of the best universities in the country. | 国内一流大学发生枪杀案 |
[09:30] | I loved every minute there. | 我好怀念在那儿的时光 |
[09:34] | Well, maybe not protein biochemistry. | 不过不包括蛋白质生物化学课 |
[09:40] | Shooter was close. | 凶手距受害者很近 |
[09:42] | I found a hair on her body. | 我在她的身体上找到一根毛发 |
[09:45] | Give it to the crime lab. | 把这个交给犯罪实验室 |
[09:46] | See if they find DNA. | 看看能不能查出DNA |
[09:55] | Well-developed quadricep femoris. | 股四头肌很发达 |
[09:57] | Yeah, she was a division-I soccer player. | 没错 她是个一级联盟足球运动员 |
[10:00] | Did you play sports? | 你喜欢什么运动 |
[10:01] | Ballet and fencing. | 芭蕾和击剑 |
[10:05] | Those aren’t sports. | 那不算运动项目 |
[10:06] | Yes, they are. | 怎么不算 |
[10:08] | What did you play? | 你玩什么 |
[10:09] | Field hockey. I was an attacker. | 曲棍球 我是个攻击手 |
[10:11] | I’m sure you were very aggressive. | 我肯定你很有侵略性 |
[10:14] | “Attacker” is a position. | “进攻手”只是打球姿势 |
[10:28] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[10:34] | …She died from a gunshot wound to the chest. | 她死于胸部中枪 |
[10:37] | Since when is the chest bone connected to the ankle bone? | 什么时候胸骨受伤还会牵连到踝骨了 |
[10:40] | The anterior inferior tibiofibular | 前下胫腓 |
[10:42] | syndesmotic ligament is ruptured. | 联合韧带断裂 |
[10:44] | Sounds painful. | 听着就疼 |
[10:46] | Probably hurt her to walk. | 可能走路的时候都疼 |
[10:48] | It’s an unusual injury. | 这伤并不常见 |
[10:50] | You see it in professional athletes. | 常见于职业运动员 |
[10:52] | Her doctors missed it. She needed surgery. | 她的医生忽视了这处伤 她需要做手术 |
[10:55] | Then how was she playing division-I soccer? | 那她怎么参加一级联盟足球赛 |
[10:57] | Well, she wasn’t. | 她肯定参加不了 |
[10:59] | She wasn’t playing soccer on this ankle for a while. | 她因为这伤应该有一段时间没有踢足球了 |
[11:02] | So our scholar-athlete was lying. | 所以那个运动员在说谎 |
[11:06] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[11:23] | Wow, she was a talented player. | 她可真是个天才球员 |
[11:25] | Danielle was my game girl, | 丹妮尔是队中主力 |
[11:27] | no attitude, | 态度认真 |
[11:29] | hard worker. | 训练刻苦 |
[11:30] | Was she having problems with any of the teamates? | 她和队友们有矛盾吗 |
[11:33] | No, not that I know. | 据我所知 没有 |
[11:35] | Her biggest problem was high-ankle sprain. | 她的问题就是高脚踝扭伤 |
[11:37] | That actually was no sprain, it was torn ligament | 那实际上并不是扭伤 是韧带断裂 |
[11:40] | No wonder she didn’t respond to rehab. | 怪不得做复健不管用 |
[11:43] | Could you tell us where her locker was? | 能否告诉我们她的储物柜在哪里 |
[11:46] | I would like to look inside. | 我们想看一看 |
[11:47] | Not ours. | 这不是我们这里的钥匙 |
[11:48] | We have combo locks. | 我们用的是组合锁 |
[11:53] | If you think of anything helpful, | 如果你想到任何与案件有关的事情 |
[11:56] | – please give us a call. Thanks. – Yeah. | -请给我们打电话 谢谢 -好的 |
[12:00] | I really liked her. | 我很欣赏她 |
[12:02] | Killed me to have to pull her scholarship. | 取消她的奖学金我也很难过 |
[12:05] | Well, you cut her from the team when she got hurt? | 因为她受伤 你就勒令她退队 |
[12:09] | And pull her scholarship? | 还取消了她的奖学金 |
[12:12] | My hands were tied. | 我也是身不由己 |
[12:20] | Well, they kick her out? | 学校勒令她退学了吗 |
[12:22] | No, the tution is paid off. | 不 学费已交清了 |
[12:24] | How was that possible? Her scholarship was pulled. | 怎么可能 她的奖学金被取消了 |
[12:27] | Straight from the bursar’s office. | 信息直接来源于学校财务处 |
[12:28] | Paid it off herself in a lump sum. | 由本人一次性全部付清 |
[12:32] | W– holy cr– $57,000 a year?! | 老天 57000美元一年 |
[12:36] | Includes room and board. | 包含食宿 |
[12:37] | That should include a car. | 都可以买辆车了 |
[12:38] | That should include an all-expense-paid trip around the world. | 还可以来一次全自费的环球旅行 |
[12:41] | Hell of a lot of money to wear a toga and do jell-o shots. | 交这么多钱就为了穿着托加长袍饮酒作乐 |
[12:42] | 托加长袍原为古罗马服装 此处是指cosplay派对 通常由床单做成 这种派对在美加的大学校园里很流行 | |
[12:43] | Right? | 对吧 |
[12:45] | Where’d you go to college, Korsak? | 你上的哪所大学 科萨克 |
[12:47] | Didn’t. | 没上过 |
[12:48] | Watched “Animal House” a few times. | 《动物屋》倒是看过几次 |
[12:51] | Course you did. | 那倒是 |
[12:55] | Got someing, Jane. | 简 有发现 |
[13:01] | That was a good place to kill someone. | 这可真是个行凶杀人的好地方 |
[13:03] | Camera’s blocked. Our suspect knows the campus. | 摄像头死角 看来凶手很了解校园 |
[13:06] | What about the security officer? | 会不会是安保人员呢 |
[13:07] | Barney Fife? Clean. No record. | 巴尼·费弗 没问题 没有前科 |
[13:09] | The cellphone company came back with Danielle’s texts. | 手机公司发来了丹妮尔的短信 |
[13:14] | All that money for school and that’s how she writes? | 花那么多钱上学 就这点水平 |
[13:18] | “2gtbt” “2gtbt”? | |
[13:20] | “Too good to be true.” It’s called “Texting.” | “好到难以置信” 这才叫”短信” |
[13:23] | It’s so complicated my mother does it in a nursing home! | 复杂得连我在养老院的老娘都会发 |
[13:29] | I’m looking at the pages, | 我在看她的页面 |
[13:31] | it looks like more than friend. | 他们看起来不只是朋友吧 |
[13:33] | Who’s “B-bear”? | B-bear是谁 |
[13:35] | There’s a lot of texts from this guy. | 有很多他的短信 |
[13:37] | “Miss u.” “Love u, babe.” | “想你了” “我爱你 亲爱的” |
[13:40] | “Call me.” | “给我打电话” |
[13:43] | “B-bear.” Brandon Lewis. | B-bear 真名布兰登·路易斯 |
[13:45] | Sophomore. | 大二学生 |
[13:48] | Now, why didn’t Natalie tell me | 那为什么娜塔莉不告诉我 |
[13:50] | that Danielle have a boyfriend? | 丹妮尔有男朋友呢 |
[13:54] | Because they broke up a month ago. | 因为他们一个月之前就分手了 |
[13:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:57] | He was stressing her. | 他总是逼她 |
[13:59] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[14:02] | She said she didn’t have time for a boyfriend. | 她说他没有时间交男朋友 |
[14:05] | And how did he feel about that? | 那他有什么反应 |
[14:08] | Brandon’s a good guy… | 布兰登是个好人 |
[14:12] | But? | 但是 |
[14:15] | It was pretty sudden. | 但因为太突然了 |
[14:17] | He was pissed. | 他就火了 |
[14:19] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[14:20] | She had even less time when she was playing soccer. | 她踢足球的时候岂不是更没时间 |
[14:28] | How did you know she was cut from the team? | 你怎么知道她被砍了 |
[14:30] | How did you know? | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[14:36] | She told me. | 她告诉我的 |
[14:41] | She was really sad. | 她很难过 |
[14:45] | She said she felt like she lost herself. | 她说感觉就像迷失了自我 |
[14:47] | Why didn’t you tell me about this? | 你之前怎么不告诉我 |
[14:50] | She didn’t want her dad to know. | 她不想让她爸爸知道 |
[14:56] | Was she sad about breaking it off with Brandon? | 和布兰登分手 她难过吗 |
[15:01] | Ever since she got hurt playing soccer, | 自从打球受伤以后 |
[15:03] | she was sad about everything. | 她就没开心过 |
[15:14] | Unh-unh. Boston homicide. | 波士顿凶案调查组 |
[15:17] | Brandon Lewis here? | 布兰登·路易斯在这吗 |
[15:20] | – I thought this was a frat house. – It is. | -我看这像学生联谊会 -确实是的 |
[15:22] | We’re getting ready for a party. | 我们在为派对做准备 |
[15:23] | In the middle of the day? | 大中午的就开始准备 |
[15:25] | We just finished finals. | 我们刚结束期末考 |
[15:26] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:29] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[15:32] | Do you think their parents know | 你觉得他们爹妈知道 |
[15:33] | they’re spending $1,000 an hour | 自己每小时花1000美元 |
[15:34] | for them to dress in foil? | 就为了让孩子穿着锡纸开派对吗 |
[15:36] | Hi. Can you get Brandon Lewis for us, please? | 能帮我们找一下布兰登·路易斯吗 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:42] | Okay, w– why are you wearing this? | 她们为什么穿成这样 |
[15:45] | ABC party. | ABC派对 |
[15:47] | Anything but clothes? | 一丝不挂 |
[15:53] | You Brandon? | 你是布兰登 |
[15:55] | Yeah. Is this about Danielle? | 是 是不是和丹妮尔有关 |
[15:59] | I’m not some gangbanger. | 我又不是什么小阿飞 |
[16:01] | I’m pre-law. | 我是法律预科学生 |
[16:04] | We’ll try to keep that in mind. | 我们会记住的 |
[16:07] | When did you and Danielle break up? | 你什么时候和丹妮尔分手的 |
[16:10] | She broke up with me a month ago. | 一个月前她甩了我 |
[16:12] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -为什么 -我不知道 |
[16:14] | Dig a little… | 好好想想 |
[16:16] | …Pre-law. | 法律预科生 |
[16:17] | Must be teaching you some analytical skills. | 一定学过点分析技巧吧 |
[16:19] | I said, “I don’t know.” | 我说我不知道 |
[16:23] | Was she seeing someone else? | 是她劈腿了吗 |
[16:24] | No. | 没有 |
[16:26] | Why? Do you know something? | 怎么 你们知道什么吗 |
[16:29] | Come on, Brandon. | 别这样 布兰登 |
[16:32] | A girl that looked like Danielle, | 像丹妮尔那样的女生 |
[16:34] | they’re not alone very long. | 追的人肯定多的是 |
[16:40] | How would you feel if she was seeing someone else? | 如果她劈腿 你会怎样 |
[16:42] | Really happy. What do you think? | 很开心 你以为呢 |
[16:43] | I think a man gets enraged | 我觉得是个男人就会勃然大怒 |
[16:44] | and he does things that he regrets. | 然后做出后悔莫及的事 |
[16:48] | I-I’m not some homicidal maniac! | 我可不是什么变态杀人狂 |
[16:50] | I-I loved her. Why would I kill her? | 我爱她 为什么要杀她 |
[16:52] | I don’t know, Brandon. Why would you? | 这个谁知道 布兰登 为什么呢 |
[16:54] | You can’t pin this on me. | 你不能诬赖我 |
[16:57] | I want a lawyer. | 我要一名律师 |
[17:00] | Took him long enough. | 先把他关起来 |
[17:11] | Is this from the good fridge or the dead-people fridge? | 这是从好冰箱还是从装尸体的冰箱拿的 |
[17:13] | Cold air is cold air. | 冷空气又没区别 |
[17:17] | How old is it? | 放多久了 |
[17:18] | No, don’t tell me. | 得 还是别说了 |
[17:20] | I-I’m too hungry. | 我都饿得饥不择食了 |
[17:30] | I was at BCU. | 我刚才在BCU的时候 |
[17:32] | The sorority girls were dressed in foil. | 那些联谊的女生们居然穿着锡纸 |
[17:35] | The ABC party. | 是ABC派对吧 |
[17:37] | Such a rho zeta theta thing. | 那些可太幼稚了 |
[17:41] | You take it for granted that you know all that. | 你还真以为自己是个百事通了 |
[17:43] | Well, I didn’t know “Attacker” Was a position. | 可是我不知道”攻击手”只是个姿势 |
[17:45] | A gaping hole in your education. | 也有你不知道的时候 |
[17:50] | I try not to have regrets… | 我一直拼命想让自己以后不后悔 |
[17:53] | But, I don’t know. | 不过我也说不清 |
[17:54] | W-when I was on that campus, I… | 我刚才在那学校的时候 |
[17:57] | I felt like I missed out. | 感觉自己好像错过了很多美好 |
[18:00] | Jane, you’re a bright, accomplished woman. | 简 你是个聪明过人 才华横溢的女人 |
[18:03] | I peeked in the library. | 我偷偷瞧了他们的图书馆 |
[18:05] | All the things I could have known if I’d gone to college. | 我如果在那上学的话肯定就知道泡图书馆 |
[18:10] | Something about being there was… | 待在那里就觉得… |
[18:12] | It was inspiring, you know? | 很振奋 |
[18:17] | But you know more about human beings than anyone I know. | 但比你我所知的任何人都更了解人们 |
[18:20] | Bad human beings. | 也只是坏人而已 |
[18:21] | We’re all a mix of good and bad. | 人不都是亦善亦恶的吗 |
[18:29] | Hey, ma. What is it now? | 嘿老妈 又怎么了 |
[18:39] | What is this? | 哪来的这个 |
[18:42] | Well, your father wouldn’t help me, so I traded in my car. | 你爸不帮我 我只能把车卖了 |
[18:47] | Were you semiconscious at the time? | 你那会儿是不是神志不清了 |
[18:49] | Don’t be condescending. | 别这么没大没小的 |
[18:51] | Oh, wow. | 好家伙 |
[18:52] | It’s a 429-cubic-inch, uh, v-8. | 429立方寸 V字型8缸 |
[18:56] | It’s a very efficient engine for its time. | 这引擎在当时可是相当强劲的哦 |
[18:58] | 40 years ago. | 40年前 |
[19:00] | I-I-is this about teaching Papa some lesson? | 这难道就是为了教训一下爸爸 |
[19:03] | Well, that… May have been part of it. | 这个…也是一部分啦 |
[19:08] | Smoke, uh, is leaking | 这烟是因为 |
[19:10] | from your valve-cover gasket, | 阀盖垫片漏水 |
[19:13] | But I-I could replace that for you. | 不过我还能帮你修修 |
[19:15] | But I-I do see some other problems. | 但是我看这毛病还真不少 |
[19:17] | You’re burning oil. | 这样很耗油 |
[19:19] | I would suspect it’s a ring job. | 我怀疑是油环的问题 |
[19:22] | How much? | 修得多少钱 |
[19:25] | Uh, three, maybe four. | 三或四吧 |
[19:28] | Hundred? | 百 |
[19:28] | Thousand. | 千 |
[19:30] | Oh! | 不会吧 |
[19:32] | Oh, god. Your father is gonna kill me. | 天啊 你爸非杀了我不可 |
[19:34] | Tell him not to do it while I’m on call. | 别在我执勤的时候动手就行 |
[19:38] | Can you help me get the Buick back? | 那你能帮妈妈把那辆别克弄回来吗 |
[19:41] | They’re crooks, and you’re a police officer! | 你们警察不就是专治坏蛋吗 |
[19:43] | I’m a homicide detective! | 我只是凶杀案警探 |
[19:44] | Ma, wh– are you planning on killing the car dealer?! | 老妈你搞清楚 你不是要杀那汽车商吧 |
[19:47] | I might. | 那可没准儿 |
[19:49] | Is it driveable? | 这个还能不能开 |
[19:51] | Maybe a few miles. | 几英里吧 |
[19:53] | – Fine. Let’s call you a cab. – Hey, hey. | -行了 给你叫辆出租 -等等 |
[19:55] | Ran down that barcode key | 我们破解了在丹妮尔宿舍 |
[19:56] | we found in Danielle’s dorm room. | 找到的那把密码锁钥匙 |
[19:59] | You found something. | 有发现吗 |
[20:00] | It opens a locker at a high-end gym in Somerville. | 是萨默维尔的一家高级健身房的 |
[20:07] | Danielle stored a nice dress… | 丹妮尔把这件漂亮裙子 |
[20:11] | And, uh… | 还有… |
[20:14] | …some “Do-me” heels in a secret locker. | 这双高跟鞋藏在那个秘密橱柜里 |
[20:19] | That was not her only secret. | 恐怕不仅如此 |
[20:22] | I think I know how | 我终于知道这个年纪轻轻的 |
[20:24] | our innocent sophomore made $57,000. | 大二女生怎么弄到57000美元了 |
[20:33] | She lost her scholorship | 她奖学金没了 |
[20:34] | and when tuition was due, I’m figuring | 而且又马上要交学费 我猜 |
[20:36] | that Danielle was turning tricks for no more than a month. | 丹妮尔干这行也就是最近一个月的事 |
[20:39] | How’d she put that kind of money together in a month? | 一个月怎么可能凑齐这么一大笔钱呢 |
[20:41] | Well, I mean, she’d have to have some pretty high-end clients. | 她一定有一些大金主 |
[20:46] | Come on. We’re taking this. | 来吧 开这家伙 |
[20:48] | A little undercover field trip to an expert. | 咱们要去便衣寻访一位行家 |
[20:51] | A pimp? | 皮条客 |
[20:52] | Yeah, well, she had to be working with someone | 她要想在这一行赚钱 |
[20:54] | to make that kind of cash, right? | 肯定得和别人一起干 对吗 |
[20:56] | Can I drive? | 我可以开不 |
[21:00] | Yeah, knock yourself out. | 当然可以 请便 |
[21:21] | Maybe Danielle had, like, a very rich sugar daddy. | 丹妮尔可能有个有钱的老男人 |
[21:25] | Maybe B-bear found out why she didn’t have time for him | B-bear发现正是为此她才没有时间陪他 |
[21:28] | and killed her. | 就杀了她 |
[21:31] | I need me a little taste of this vanilla bitch right here. | 大爷我想尝尝这给小荡妇的鲜儿 |
[21:34] | How much for a party? | 多少钱 |
[21:37] | Three to five years. | 也就三五年 |
[21:39] | Oh, my bad. | 撞鬼了 |
[21:40] | But 5-0 looking fine! | 不过条子也挺漂亮的嘛 |
[21:43] | Get out of here. Uh-huh. | 给我滚开 |
[21:46] | Leave it to my mother to trade her Buick in for a pimp mobile. | 还是让我妈自己把她那别克弄回来吧 |
[21:52] | Okay, there’s my expert. | 好了 那就是我说的行家 |
[21:54] | He was a really good source | 我在这一块儿干的时候 |
[21:55] | when I worked this sector. | 他就是个得力的眼线 |
[21:56] | Maybe he can tell us | 说不定他知道 |
[21:57] | how Danielle was hooking up with her johns. | 丹妮尔怎么和那些嫖客交易 |
[21:59] | Hey, man. | 嘿 老兄 |
[22:00] | Oh, it’s Rizzoli. | 原来是里佐利呀 |
[22:02] | Who died? | 又有谁死了 |
[22:03] | Detective Frost, this is Mo monee. | 这位是弗罗斯特侦探 这位是莫莫内 |
[22:06] | Your, uh, | 你们的 |
[22:07] | your ride needs work. | 你们的座驾得修理修理了 |
[22:09] | It’s my mother’s. | 是我妈妈的 |
[22:10] | Oh, damn. Mama’s got some gangsta. | 不会吧 那她老人家肯定是被黑了 |
[22:15] | She one of yours? | 她是你手下的吧 |
[22:16] | I wish. Girl like that could earn. | 我巴不得呢 这种姿色肯定稳赚 |
[22:20] | Maybe she had a pimp. | 她可能有个皮条客 |
[22:22] | Maybe you could find out for us. | 看你能不能帮我们找找 |
[22:25] | She was a college student. | 她是大学生 |
[22:26] | Man, it ain’t like it used to be. | 老兄 现在这行已经变了 |
[22:29] | Bitches be trippin’ now, gettin’ their own websites. | 鸡们现在都变精了 都有自己的网站 |
[22:32] | All kinds of amateurs up in this game. | 这行里有很多打游击的 |
[22:34] | Maybe she was solo. | 她可能单干 |
[22:36] | No, if she was working regular, | 不会 如果她常干这个 |
[22:38] | she had herself a daddy. | 肯定有个皮条客 |
[22:39] | And a book. | 还有个本子 |
[22:40] | You check her book? | 你们查她的本子了没 |
[22:43] | We didn’t find one. | 没找到什么本子 |
[22:45] | she had a book. | 肯定有个本子 |
[22:47] | I mean, this whole damn world’s gone crazy, | 虽然说这世道不比从前了吧 |
[22:49] | But whores still need to keep schedule. | 但鸡们照样要有计划 |
[23:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:05] | You’ve got a great eye. | 眼力真好 |
[23:06] | This one’s in tip-top… | 这辆可是镇店… |
[23:11] | Okay, what’s this about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[23:14] | That is your car. | 那辆是你的 |
[23:16] | This is my mother’s car. | 这辆是我妈妈的 |
[23:22] | Yeah, I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 我恐怕爱莫能助 |
[23:23] | That lemon that you sold her | 你卖给她的那辆柠檬色的车 |
[23:25] | needs thousands of dollars of work. | 光修理就要好几千 |
[23:26] | According to the law, we’re not responsible | 根据法律 我们对于 |
[23:29] | for abuse, negligence, or accident | 车辆离开交易场地之后出现的 |
[23:31] | once the car leaves our lot. | 滥用 违法行为 或车祸不负任何责任 |
[23:34] | Right, the law. | 说得没错 要说法律 |
[23:38] | How about you showing me all your 140-58 documents | 你把所有这些车的持有证 |
[23:41] | that shows that you have the bonds for all these cars? | 都给我检查一遍如何 |
[23:44] | Also, let’s get out your titles | 还有 我们还要请教您大名 |
[23:46] | so we can verify the vin numbers. | 这样才能验证这些车的车辆识别码 |
[23:48] | What do you say, uh, Roger? | 叫什么来着 哦 罗杰 |
[23:53] | We want all our customers to have a satisfactory experience. | 我们希望我们所有的顾客都能满意 |
[23:56] | I’m sure we could rescind the sale. | 我确信我们一定能取消这宗交易 |
[23:59] | Throw in a new alternator, all right? | 换一个交流电机怎样 |
[24:01] | I don’t think that will be a problem. | 这个自然 这个自然 |
[24:03] | And floor mats. | 还有地毯 |
[24:07] | It’ll be our pleasure. | 荣幸之至 |
[24:14] | I didn’t think that you talked like that to anybody but me. | 我还以为你只是对我才那么凶呢 |
[24:19] | Is that mom-speak for “Thank you”? | 这就是你的谢谢吧 |
[24:37] | Dr. Maura Isles, knuckle-deep | 莫拉·艾尔斯医生居然吃 |
[24:39] | in germy bar snacks? | 酒吧里不干不净的小零食 |
[24:41] | I’m shocked. | 真没想到呀 |
[24:42] | Oh, I had representative samples tested. | 我把代表性样本测试完了 |
[24:45] | Bacteria count fell within acceptable limits. | 细菌数目降低至可接受范围 |
[24:48] | You want one? | 也来一个 |
[24:49] | It must be very complicated to be you. | 你真是太不容易了 |
[24:52] | You have no idea. | 你难以想象 |
[24:54] | I had to get out of the office. | 我得走出办公室透透气 |
[25:00] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[25:01] | I feel guilty taking a break. We don’t have a solid lead. | 我连歇都不敢歇 一点可靠线索都没 |
[25:04] | We might. | 也许有 |
[25:05] | I got the lab results back | 我拿到丹妮尔身上毛发的 |
[25:07] | from that hair sample I found on danielle. | 化验报告了 |
[25:09] | It’s synthetic. From a toupee. | 是人造的 假发上的 |
[25:12] | Danielle was selling herself to a guy with a plastic rug? | 丹妮尔把自己卖给一个假发男 |
[25:16] | Maybe he took it off, you know, during. | 那啥的时候 也许他会拿下来 |
[25:19] | God, a child at the college of her dreams, | 天 一个进了理想大学的孩子 |
[25:20] | and she’s turning tricks. | 竟然玩这个 |
[25:22] | To stay. You know, she lost her scholarship. | 为了留下来 因为她失去了奖学金 |
[25:24] | She was trying to pay for school. | 她只是想付学费 |
[25:25] | How about a loan? Hell, some people even flip burgers. | 贷款不行吗 还有人去卖汉堡呢 |
[25:29] | – Not possible. – Why? | -不可能 -为什么 |
[25:31] | Because there are only 8,760 hours in a year, | 因为一年只有8760小时 |
[25:35] | and to pay for school, | 要想这样赚钱支付学费 |
[25:36] | she needed to work 9,500 hours. | 她要工作9,500小时 |
[25:38] | You’re defending her. | 你是在替她辩解 |
[25:39] | Your fancy French boarding school warped your young mind. | 你那高档的法国寄宿学校给你洗脑了 |
[25:43] | In Europe, women make all kinds of arrangements with men. | 在欧洲 女人会和各种男人约会 |
[25:46] | And both parties get what they need. | 双方各取所需 |
[25:47] | No shame, | 没有什么见不得人的 |
[25:49] | no pimps, no victims. | 皮条客 或者受害者 |
[25:52] | I’m sure it was terrible for Danielle to resort to that. | 我确信丹妮尔这么做也一定很痛苦 |
[25:55] | She had other choices. | 她有别的选择 |
[25:56] | Apparently she didn’t think so. | 很明显她不这么认为 |
[25:57] | She couldn’t go to her father. | 她又不能去找爸爸 |
[26:02] | Jane, what is it? | 简 怎么了 |
[26:03] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[26:04] | H-her father was very upset that he couldn’t | 她爸爸对她只能靠奖学金上学 |
[26:07] | keep her in that school without that scholarship. | 本来就感到很愧对于她 |
[26:18] | You know that piece of plastic | 记得你在犯罪现场 |
[26:19] | you found at the crime scene? | 找到的那块塑料吗 |
[26:22] | It’s Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene. | 是丙烯腈-丁二烯-苯乙烯共聚物 |
[26:27] | From a computer. | 电脑上的 |
[26:30] | Danielle’s missing laptop. | 丹妮尔遗失的电脑 |
[26:32] | I bet the person who stole it dropped it. | 我估计是偷电脑的人丢下的 |
[26:36] | And I bet the campus computer store can tell us who that is. | 而且大学电脑商店一定知道谁是小偷 |
[26:41] | Wait, what are you gonna do? | 等等 你要干嘛去 |
[26:43] | Sit outside and wait for it to open? | 坐商店外等开门 |
[26:45] | Yeah, I might. I’ll see you later. | 对 也许吧 回见 |
[26:54] | Anybody bring in a laptop for repairs | 过去24小时内有人把电脑 |
[26:56] | – within the past 24 hours? – Uh, yeah. | -送来维修吗 -有 |
[26:59] | Can I see the repair slips, please? | 能给我看看维修单吗 |
[27:06] | That’s this morning’s. | 这些是今早的 |
[27:09] | You need yesterday’s, too? | 昨天的也要 |
[27:10] | Yes, please. | 对 麻烦你 |
[27:20] | Hey, Officer Kelly. | 凯莉警官 |
[27:29] | Get him! Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 抓住他 |
[27:31] | Don’t run from the cops! | 在警察面前还敢逃 |
[27:33] | Oh, look at this. | 看这个 |
[27:37] | Laptop-repair slip. | 手提电脑维修单 |
[27:41] | You want to bet it’s Danielle’s? | 想赌赌看是不是丹妮尔的吗 |
[27:50] | I didn’t kill her. | 她不是我杀的 |
[27:52] | You had her laptop. | 但你拿着她的手提电脑 |
[27:54] | – I found it. – After you killed her. | -是我找到的 -在杀了她之后 |
[27:55] | She was dead when I got there. | 我到时她已经死了 |
[27:57] | I grabbed it, put it in the cruiser, | 我拿走了 放到巡逻车里 |
[27:59] | and then I went to call it in. | 之后就报警呼救 |
[28:04] | So your only crime is stealing from the dead girl? | 这么说你唯一的罪行就是偷死人东西了 |
[28:08] | Look… | 听我说 |
[28:09] | It stinks that she’s dead. | 她死了是很闹心 |
[28:12] | But she’s not gonna miss the laptop, right? | 但她肯定不会想念她的手提电脑对吧 |
[28:22] | You’re gonna miss your bed. | 你绝对会想念你的床 |
[28:25] | Take him to lockup. | 把他关起来 |
[28:35] | Cheez doodles or chewy bears? | 奶酪玉米花 还是小熊糖 |
[28:38] | So hard to choose. | 真难抉择 |
[28:40] | You better have the protein bar, detective. | 你最好吃蛋白棒 警探 |
[28:44] | Thanks a lot. | 多谢 |
[28:45] | You told me to remind you. | 你让我提醒你的 |
[28:48] | I think I found Danielle’s hooker book. | 我找到了丹妮尔的工作手册 |
[28:51] | It’s on her laptop. | 在她手提电脑里 |
[28:53] | That’s her calendar. See all these entries? | 她的日历 看见这几条了吗 |
[28:56] | I think they’re code for Johns she was meeting. | 应该是她嫖客的代码 |
[29:00] | Uh, that looks like a college student making notes to herself. | 看上去只是一般大学女孩做点小记号 |
[29:03] | Except she wasn’t taking art history. | 但她并没有选艺术史 |
[29:06] | I don’t know. M-maybe he’s right. | 不知道 也许他说得对 |
[29:08] | Look, she, uh, she records historical dates, | 看 她还记录了日期 |
[29:11] | but always as “1700,” “1800.” | 但都是”1700″ “1800” |
[29:14] | That’s — that’s military time. | 是军用计时方式 |
[29:16] | Look at this one — “2100”. | 看这个”2100″ |
[29:18] | She was probably taking “Future U.S. History”, | 也许她在上”美国未来史” |
[29:20] | Right, Korsak? | 对吗 科萨克 |
[29:22] | Her texts to Brandon stopped about a month ago. | 她一个月前停止给布兰登发短信 |
[29:25] | That’s — that’s right when these entries begin. | 而那时正是这些条目开始的时候 |
[29:29] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[29:31] | The night before she died… | 她死之前那晚 |
[29:33] | “Windgate act passed by AH, 2100.” | “风门行动 AH 2100” |
[29:36] | Yeah, there’s a Windgate Hotel downtown. | 对 市中心有一家风门旅馆 |
[29:38] | Maybe AH stayed there. | 也许AH就在那 |
[29:40] | Wild-goose chase, you ask me. | 要我说的话 完全是徒劳 |
[29:42] | No one’s asking you. I’ll go, Jane. | 没人要你说 我去 简 |
[29:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:50] | Hotel-security footage. | 旅馆安全录像 |
[29:52] | That him? The bad rug? | 就他 假发男 |
[29:56] | Wild-goose chase, huh, Korsak? | 徒劳是吧 科萨克 |
[29:58] | Didn’t find anything. | 什么都没发现 |
[30:00] | Oh, except… | 除了 |
[30:01] | …one of Danielle’s Johns. | 丹妮尔的嫖客之一 |
[30:04] | But we’re probably not interested | 但我们可能对她被杀当天 |
[30:05] | in the guy she was with the day she was murdered. | 和她在一起的男人根本不感兴趣 |
[30:07] | All right, you’ve had your fun. | 行了 你就得意吧 |
[30:08] | I was wrong, okay? So, sue me. | 我错了 怎样 告我啊 |
[30:11] | “AH” is Professor Andrew Hilliard? | “AH”是安德鲁·西里亚德教授 |
[30:14] | Hilliard sold his house in Cambridge last month. | 西里亚德上个月把剑桥的房子卖了 |
[30:17] | Been renting cheap, school-owned housing | 过去几个月一直在租住在 |
[30:19] | for the past few months. | 廉价校舍 |
[30:20] | Sold his house? | 卖房 |
[30:22] | You think Danielle was shaking him down for tuition money? | 你觉得丹妮尔为了付学费一直在勒索他 |
[30:33] | Like she’s trying to wipe away what she’d become. | 她像是在抹去自己堕落的痕迹 |
[30:37] | Tell Rizzoli. | 告诉里佐利 |
[30:38] | She’ll be delighted to get this creep. | 她抓到这个变态肯定会乐翻的 |
[30:42] | Professor Hilliard. | 西里亚德教授 |
[30:44] | Boston P.D. We’re coming in. | 波士顿警察局 我们进来了 |
[30:49] | We got a deco. | 死了 |
[30:51] | Smells a lot like day two. | 闻着像是昨天死的 |
[30:55] | You gonna hurl again? | 你又犯恶心了 |
[30:56] | You want me to kiss him on the lips? | 你是不是想看看我亲他嘴验证一下 |
[31:00] | Glock 26. | 格洛克26 |
[31:02] | It’s the same gun that got danielle. | 和杀死丹妮尔的是同一把枪 |
[31:06] | Serial numbers are filed. | 序列号被磨掉了 |
[31:08] | Why did he kill Danielle? Jealousy? | 为什么要杀丹妮尔 出于嫉妒 |
[31:10] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:12] | Then he kills himself ’cause he can’t live with what he did. | 接着他自杀了 因为自己心里有愧 |
[31:15] | Except… | 除非 |
[31:17] | Except? | 除非 |
[31:18] | Except it’s a setup. | 除非是有人故意陷害 |
[31:22] | Hardly any blood on his gun hand. | 握枪的手上没有血迹 |
[31:24] | Yeah, there’s none on the slide either. | 扳机上也没有 |
[31:28] | This isn’t a suicide. | 不是自杀 |
[31:39] | Hi. I’m going to the crime lab. | 我正准备去罪证化验室 |
[31:41] | I’ll ride with you. | 一起去吧 |
[31:43] | Maura measured the entrance and the exit wounds. | 莫拉检查了子弹穿透的伤口 |
[31:44] | Hilliard didn’t kill himself. | 西里亚德并没有自杀 |
[31:46] | He was shot by somebody right next to him. | 他是被人近距离枪杀的 |
[31:48] | His broker confirmed | 他的经纪人说 |
[31:49] | Hilliard’s been withdrawing $15,000 a month. | 西里亚德一个月提15000美金 |
[31:52] | That’s $180,000 — for what? | 那一共是18万 为什么 |
[31:55] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[31:56] | But it’s been going on for a year and a half. | 但他已经提了一年半了 |
[32:00] | So, the professor starts seeing student prostitutes… | 也就是说教授开始召校妓后 |
[32:03] | And somebody starts blackmailing him. | 便有人勒索他 |
[32:08] | Yeah, but i-it couldn’t have been Danielle. | 对 但不可能是丹妮尔 |
[32:10] | She’d been a scholarship soccer player up until the last month. | 上月之前她一直都拿足球队奖学金 |
[32:16] | Striations match. | 辉纹吻合 |
[32:18] | Same gun killed Danielle and Hilliard. | 杀死丹妮尔和西里亚德的是同一把枪 |
[32:20] | Tracing this gun is our best hope of finding the shooter. | 找到枪手的最快途径就是追踪这把枪 |
[32:24] | How? | 怎么追 |
[32:26] | Serial numbers were filed off. | 序列号被磨去了 |
[32:27] | Just because your bright, shiny objects can’t do it | 你那聪明脑瓜儿想不出办法 |
[32:29] | Doesn’t mean it can’t be done. | 不代表就没有办法 |
[32:31] | Hey, Maura. | 嗨 莫拉 |
[32:33] | Let’s get to the university. | 我们得去趟学校 |
[32:34] | Danielle’s friends are throwing her a candlelight vigil. | 丹妮尔的朋友要为她烛光守夜 |
[32:36] | I want to get there early, all right? | 我们得提前赶过去 好吧 |
[32:38] | Oh, I’d like to come with you, pay my respects, | 我跟你们一起去 表达一下敬意 |
[32:40] | Maybe help you look for the bad guy. | 也许还能帮你们找到那个坏蛋 |
[32:42] | They like to see the results of their work. | 他们喜欢欣赏自己的杰作 |
[32:44] | I know because I had two years of forensic psychiatry. | 我懂这个是因为我学了两年的法医心理学 |
[32:47] | It took you two years | 你花了两年时间 |
[32:49] | to figure out that bad guys were screwed up? | 才明白坏人有这么丧心病狂吗 |
[33:16] | It’s beautiful… in a sad way. | 真的很…凄美 |
[33:19] | Just keep looking at faces. | 留意大家的表情 |
[33:28] | Hello, detective. | 你好 警探 |
[33:31] | Some turnout, huh? | 人真不少啊 |
[33:35] | Yeah, it’s a tribute to the kind of person your daughter was. | 是啊 这是大家对你的好女儿的缅怀 |
[33:42] | We are doing our best. I promise. | 我们会竭尽全力的 我保证 |
[33:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:52] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[33:57] | You got something? | 有发现吗 |
[33:58] | Yeah. The numbers off the gun. | 是的 枪号被擦掉了 |
[34:00] | It’s registered to Scott Bilton, | 此枪注册者是斯科特·比尔顿 |
[34:02] | Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania. | 来自宾夕法尼亚的威尔克斯—巴里市 |
[34:06] | Bilton? | 比尔顿 |
[34:07] | Lucas, the R.A., Bilton? | 那个叫卢卡斯的舍管也姓比尔顿 |
[34:09] | His stepfather. | 他继父的姓 |
[34:12] | Be careful. He’s got three other guns registered. | 小心一点 他还另注册有3把枪 |
[34:14] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:37] | Murder weapon’s traced to the R.A. | 凶器是那个舍管的 |
[34:41] | That kid’s the killer? | 那小子是凶手吗 |
[34:44] | Of course — R.A.S keep tabs on their floors. | 当然 舍管负责监视各个楼层 |
[34:47] | And he would know that she lost her scholarship, | 他肯定能知道她的奖学金没了 |
[34:49] | that she was desperate. | 而很绝望 |
[34:52] | Looks like his part-time job was pimping. | 看来他的第二职业是拉皮条 |
[34:54] | Let’s wait till this thing is over. | 等集会结束 |
[34:56] | We’ll get him when he’s alone, okay? | 人都散了我们再抓他 好吗 |
[34:58] | – Maura, stay here. – Okay. | -莫拉 你留下 -好的 |
[35:14] | Look at the bracelet. It’s the same as Danielle’s. | 看那个手镯 和丹妮尔的一样 |
[35:18] | Natalie was hooking, too. | 娜塔莉也在卖淫 |
[35:22] | I loved Danielle. | 我爱丹妮尔 |
[35:25] | Anything I can say about this remarkable person | 任何词语都无法形容 |
[35:28] | won’t come close to describing who she was. | 我这位好友的为人 |
[35:34] | Gun! | 枪 |
[35:37] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[35:38] | You killed Danielle! | 是你杀了丹妮尔 |
[35:41] | She couldn’t keep her mouth shut. | 她废话太多了 |
[35:44] | – Don’t think I won’t kill you, too. – Please. | -别以为我不会也杀了你 -不要 |
[35:53] | Jane, go! I got her! | 简 去吧 这有我呢 |
[35:58] | That’s ok, that’s ok, I’m here | 没事的 没事的 有我在 |
[36:06] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯 |
[36:08] | She was a whore, and she was a whiner! | 她就一婊子还整天发牢骚 |
[36:11] | I gave her 57 grand, and she didn’t want to do it anymore?! | 我给了她57000块 她却不想干了 |
[36:14] | You work it off, bitch! | 死去吧 婊子 |
[36:15] | Just put the gun down! We can talk about this! | 把枪放下 我们可以谈谈 |
[36:19] | Or I’ll just blow your head off. | 要不我干脆一枪打爆你的头 |
[36:22] | He’s running! | 他跑了 |
[36:32] | Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[36:33] | I’m with you. | 我在跟进 |
[37:32] | Well…Good to see you with your eyes open. | 很高兴看见你醒了过来 |
[37:34] | It’s good to be going home. | 能回家真好 |
[37:39] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样 |
[37:40] | Eh, my ribs are a little sore. | 肋骨还有点疼 |
[37:43] | Bullet was a “Through and through.” | 子弹完全打穿你的身体 |
[37:46] | It’s better than most case scenarios. | 很多人没有你这么幸运 |
[37:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:48] | Bullet broke two ribs, came right back out. | 子弹打坏了我两根肋骨 从后边出去了 |
[37:52] | I guess I passed out from shock. | 我觉得我是被吓晕的 |
[37:54] | It just hurts to laugh or cough. | 就是笑和咳嗽的时候会疼 |
[37:56] | Well, at least you’ll have a cool scar. | 至少你还会落下两个酷酷的伤疤 |
[37:57] | Doctor said just two pucker marks. | 医生说只会有两个皱痕 |
[37:59] | Oh, good. So then you can continue to wear foil bikinis. | 好啊 那你就能继续穿锡纸比基尼了 |
[38:05] | Don’t make me laugh. | 别逗我笑了 |
[38:07] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:09] | Here. These are for you. | 这个 这是给你的 |
[38:10] | -Thanks. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[38:13] | Let’s get you out of here. | 我推你出去 |
[38:19] | Are you gonna tell my parents? | 你会告诉我父母吗 |
[38:21] | that you got shot? | 说你中枪了吗 |
[38:24] | Well, I think they already know. | 我估计他们已经知道了 |
[38:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:36] | I was really desperate, and… | 我当时很绝望 而且… |
[38:38] | and it was really stupid. | 真是犯傻 |
[38:41] | Well, everybody does stupid things. | 人人都有犯傻的时候 |
[38:45] | That stupid? | 有我那么傻吗 |
[38:49] | Okay, no. Maybe not that stupid. | 好吧 也许没那么傻 |
[38:51] | But you’re here. | 但你挺过来了 |
[38:54] | And you get a second chance. | 你还有第二次机会 |
[38:57] | When do you go back to school? | 你什么时候回学校上课 |
[38:59] | I don’t. | 不回去了 |
[39:02] | I can’t pay. | 我交不起学费 |
[39:03] | And I can’t do what I was doing…. | 而且我再也不会去干那个了 |
[39:07] | …ever. | 再也不会了 |
[39:11] | Oh. Here. | 对了 这个 |
[39:12] | – What’s this? – Open it. | -这是什么 -打开看看 |
[39:24] | Weird, huh? | 奇怪吧 |
[39:26] | I talked to the Bursar’s office. | 我跟学校财务谈过了 |
[39:28] | They said you were paid all the way up to your senior year. | 他们说你后两年的学费都交齐了 |
[39:31] | How — but — | 这怎么可能 |
[39:33] | There’s always a little | 一般奖学金设置里 |
[39:33] | leftover scholarship money for hardship cases. | 会有一小部分是用于资助特困生 |
[39:36] | I argued that your case was a major hardship. | 我跟他们谈说你有特殊困难 |
[39:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[39:43] | – You study hard, okay? – Yeah. | -努力学习吧 好吗 -好的 |
[39:51] | See you soon. Take care. | 回头见 保重 |
[40:10] | So, what was it like working on a live victim? | 照顾活着的受害人感觉如何 |
[40:15] | Terrifying. | 很吓人 |
[40:18] | And exhilarating. | 也很兴奋 |
[40:22] | Natalie confirmed your theory though. | 不过娜塔莉证实了你的猜测 |
[40:24] | Lucas had about a half-dozen girls working off tuition. | 卢卡斯控制了六七个拖欠学费的女孩 |
[40:27] | Yeah. Lucas was the company store. | 是的 卢卡斯是金主 |
[40:29] | Fronted the money to Danielle. | 给丹妮尔放贷 |
[40:31] | Maybe she found out that he was blackmailing the professor, | 也许她发现了他在勒索教授 |
[40:33] | And he killed her. | 他就把她杀了 |
[40:35] | Yeah. She probably thought she could get out | 是的 她大概觉得如果威胁把这事公开 |
[40:37] | if she threatened to go public. | 她就能逃出魔爪 |
[40:40] | That poor father. What he must be going through. | 可怜的父亲 他能承受得了吗 |
[40:45] | I applied to BCU. | 我曾申请过BCU |
[40:51] | It’s very hard to get into. | 那里门槛很高的 |
[40:52] | I got in. | 我被录取了 |
[40:56] | Why didn’t you go? | 那你为什么没念呢 |
[40:58] | Wanted to be a cop. | 想做一个警察 |
[41:02] | What’s the real reason? | 真正的原因是什么 |
[41:05] | My father would have sold everything to send me there. | 供我上学我老爸会倾家荡产的 |
[41:07] | I couldn’t do that to him. | 我不能那样对他 |
[41:11] | Did you ever tell him? | 你告诉过他吗 |
[41:13] | Nope. That would make him too sad. | 没有 他肯定会很难过 |
[41:19] | Well, I wonder what’s gonna happen to Natalie. | 不知道娜塔莉以后会怎么样 |
[41:22] | She’s going back to school. | 她回去上学了 |
[41:23] | What? | 什么 |
[41:25] | Made a little deal with the chancellor. | 我跟校长作了个交易 |
[41:28] | We keep a lid on it, they go back to school. | 我们不把事情公开 让她们回去上学 |
[41:30] | On the university’s expense. | 学校支付学费吗 |
[41:32] | ’cause, you know, if this got out, | 如果这事公开的话 |
[41:34] | people might be judgmental. | 人们肯定会指责学校 |
[41:41] | What are you gonna tell Danielle’s father? | 那你又怎么跟丹妮尔的父亲讲呢 |
[41:47] | All he needs to know | 他只需要知道 |
[41:49] | is that his daughter loved him very much. | 他女儿非常地爱他 |
[41:52] | Aww, Jane. | 啊 简 |
[41:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:55] | I think that’s really… | 我觉得你真是… |
[41:57] | That’s really sweet. | 太有爱心了 |
[41:59] | Oh, gross. Okay. Gimme the wine. | 算了吧 好不 把酒给我 |
[42:01] | – What? Really! – Mnh. Okay. | -什么啊 是真的 -好吧 |