时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | What a perfect day | 天公作美 |
[00:16] | for the Massachusetts marathon. | 今天是跑麻省马拉松的好日子 |
[00:17] | Now, we’ve got our own race correspondent | 现在就由我们的赛场记者 |
[00:20] | ready to tell us all about this 26.2-mile race. | 为您报道这个全程26.2英里的比赛 |
[00:23] | Tom, what’s the mood down there? | 汤姆 现场的气氛如何 |
[00:25] | Oh, there’s a tremendous amount of excitement right now. | 现场大家都欣喜万分 |
[00:28] | The — the streets are packed with spectators on both sides. | 街道的两边挤满了观众 |
[00:30] | You can see, the runners are still kind of loosening up, | 可以看到 选手们还在放松筋骨 |
[00:32] | getting ready for the race. | 做好赛前准备 |
[00:35] | I had a chance to talk with the police a short time ago. | 我刚才跟警方沟通过 |
[00:37] | They said they expect about 400,000 people | 他们估计比赛沿途汇集了 |
[00:40] | are gonna be lining the race. | 约40万名群众 |
[00:41] | They’re gonna be watching | 届时3.8万名选手 |
[00:42] | as some 38,000 registered runners go by, | 将从群众身边跑过 |
[00:45] | so it’s gonna be crazy. | 赛事必将继续升温 |
[00:46] | It’s gonna be a great day. | 今天会是难忘的一天 |
[01:25] | There’s hundreds of thousands of people out here watching. | 街上有成千上万的群众在观看比赛 |
[01:27] | They all have family and friends that are here, | 选手的亲朋好友都到现场 |
[01:30] | cheering, supporting them, | 呐喊助威 |
[01:31] | expecting them to cross the finish line. | 期待着他们冲过终点 |
[01:33] | After you’ve trained, you want to take part in a race like this. | 谁都想十年苦练 一朝参赛 |
[01:35] | Have you seen Maura? | 你见到莫拉没 |
[01:36] | Janie, there’s 400,000 people here. | 简 这里有40万人呐 |
[01:38] | I said inside the Dirty Robber. | 说好在肮脏盗吧里集合的 |
[01:41] | So how’d you get into this marathon? | 你是怎么混进马拉松的 |
[01:43] | I thought you had to qualify. | 我以为你得过了预赛 |
[01:44] | Well, apparently, they don’t check the times of people over 75. | 显然他们不检查75岁以上参赛者的时间 |
[01:47] | Hello, Vanilla — | 你好哇 小香草 |
[01:50] | Hey, 5-0, bro. | 嗨 小弟 |
[01:52] | What up, Rondo? | 朗多 来干嘛 |
[01:53] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识 |
[01:54] | – Yeah. I arrested him. – Bogus. | -没错 我逮过他 -没有的事 |
[01:56] | Look… Mm-hmm. | 听着 |
[01:57] | …got me some tips for you. | 我有猛料爆给你 |
[01:59] | I heard you need a good C.I. | 听说你们缺个好线人 |
[02:00] | Go away. | 走吧你 |
[02:02] | Damn! You looking fine today! | 见鬼 你今天真漂亮 |
[02:06] | You don’t want to go running. | 别去跑步了 |
[02:07] | You want to cut out of here with Rondo. | 跟我出去找找乐子吧 |
[02:08] | I got something in my pocket will make you feel good. | 我口袋里有好东西 能让你飘飘欲仙 |
[02:10] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[02:12] | The ladies love this flavor! | 女人都爱这口味 |
[02:16] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[02:17] | – Go away. – Yeah, yeah. | -快滚 -知道了 |
[02:18] | Hey, Vanilla, you need any help, you come find Rondo. | 小香草 有任何需要 我随传随到 |
[02:24] | Okay, casanova. | 够了 风流鬼 |
[02:25] | All right. Go away, Rondo. | 好啦 快走吧 朗多 |
[02:28] | Keep walking. | 继续走 别停 |
[02:29] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢啦 -不客气 |
[02:31] | So, really, why are you doing this? | 说真的 你来干嘛 |
[02:33] | I thought you hated running. | 我以为你讨厌跑步 |
[02:34] | Because I told my friend I would. | 因为我答应朋友要来看 |
[02:35] | Your friend? | 你朋友 |
[02:41] | Oh, hi! Sorry I’m late. | 嗨 抱歉我迟到了 |
[02:44] | Still getting used to these. | 还在努力适应这双鞋 |
[02:47] | You didn’t tell me we were running as mallard ducks. | 别跟我说你准备学野鸭子跑 |
[02:50] | Well, I haven’t built up my foot muscles, | 我的足肌不够发达 |
[02:52] | you know, to the point where I can run barefoot. | 现在还不能赤足奔跑 |
[02:54] | We’ll chip in and buy you some shoes. | 我们去募捐给你买双鞋好了 |
[02:56] | Well, early humans ran very comfortably without shoes. | 早期人类要光脚才能舒服地跑步 |
[02:59] | Research has proven that the barefoot strike pattern | 研究已经证明赤足着地跑 |
[03:01] | is much less stressful. | 能大大减少对脚压力 |
[03:02] | You, talking google — stressful. | 你显摆的时候 我压力很大 |
[03:05] | Where’s your matching outfit? | 你的参赛服呢 |
[03:08] | No, no, no, we’re running for a charity — | 这样不行 我们是为慈善筹款而跑 |
[03:10] | professionals for underprivileged kids of excellence. | 扶助贫困地区优秀儿童的专业人士 |
[03:12] | We’re a team! | 我们是一个团队 |
[03:14] | Team “P.U.K.E.”? | “呕吐”团队吗 |
[03:15] | Yes, that — that is an unfortunate acronym. | 的确 这个缩写是不太吉利 |
[03:18] | At least you’re not a hot dog. | 至少你不用穿热狗装 |
[03:21] | Or a mustard. | 或芥末酱装 |
[03:23] | Stay out of this. | 少管闲事 |
[03:24] | Look, I said that I would do this | 听着 我之所以会参加 |
[03:26] | because we said that we wanted to do something together. | 是因为我们说过要一起做些有意义的事 |
[03:28] | But I am not running like lady “Puke” Gaga. | 可是我不想穿一套”呕吐”雷神嘎嘎来跑 |
[03:33] | No. | 没门 |
[03:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:37] | I… | 我 |
[03:39] | I should have realized. | 我应该意识到这点 |
[03:41] | I didn’t…I’m sorry. | 我没有 很抱歉 |
[03:43] | Holy crap. | 我的老天爷 |
[03:45] | You’re not gonna cry on me? | 你该不会想对我用眼泪攻势吧 |
[03:46] | No, I’m trying not to. | 不会 我会尽力忍住 |
[03:47] | It’s just that my amygdala and my lacrimal gland | 只是我的扁桃腺和泪腺相互关联 |
[03:49] | have a connection that I can’t really control. | 我真的控制不住 |
[03:51] | Honey, there is no way in hell I am taking this off, all right? | 宝贝 打死我也不脱衣服 明白吗 |
[03:54] | I’m already running 26 miles with a camel toe. | 我已经得穿着切裆紧身裤跑26英里了 |
[03:56] | Ohh! | 太粗俗了 |
[03:57] | Well, can you at least just take off that baggy tee? | 那至少你脱了这件大T恤吧 |
[04:01] | Oh, come on! I’ll let you walk up Heartbreak Hill! | 拜托 最多我让你步行上心碎山好了 |
[04:03] | Oh, I’m walking heartbreak, okay? | 真谢谢你 我心正碎着呢 |
[04:06] | You’re gonna have to do better than that. | 你得付更高的代价才行 |
[04:09] | Okay. Fine. | 好 没问题 |
[04:10] | W– name it. | 你说吧 |
[04:12] | The next reddish-brown stain — | 下次再碰到红棕色斑点 |
[04:15] | you call “blood” before the labs come in. | 就算在化验前你也得说是”血” |
[04:18] | You want me to lie? | 你想让我说谎吗 |
[04:19] | No. I want you to state the obvious. | 不是 我想让你照直说别绕弯子 |
[04:24] | Hypothetically, based on the crime scene, | 这说不定 我只能根据犯罪现场的情况 |
[04:28] | I will determine whether it is possible to hypothesize that | 来决定是否能假设 |
[04:30] | a stain is blood. | 斑点就是血迹 |
[04:32] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我当你那是答应了 |
[04:33] | 20 bucks says you cramp out by mile 10. | 我赌20块 你跑到10英里就会抽筋 |
[04:35] | You’re on. Bet. | 我接受 赌了 |
[04:36] | And double or nothing, I run like this. | 要么加倍要么别赌 我就穿这个跑 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[04:40] | And I have some footskins for you, too. | 我还能给你找双脚趾鞋 |
[04:42] | Don’t push it. | 别太过分 |
[04:43] | Okay. You know, my feet are hurting, | 知道了 我的脚隐隐作痛 |
[04:46] | so I think I’m gonna take mine off anyway. | 我想我还是脱掉好了 |
[04:53] | Now, the race has started for elite runners, | 现在 精英跑手已经开跑了 |
[04:55] | but here we go about to start our first wave of amateur runners. | 而第一波业余跑手也即将出发 |
[04:58] | Here’s Tom Martin. | 汤姆·马丁为各位报道 |
[05:00] | You excited? | 兴奋吗 |
[05:02] | Ecstatic. | 欣喜若狂 |
[05:03] | You will be. | 你会的 |
[05:04] | Runner’s high kicks in around mile 12. | 跑手的高潮出现在跑完12英里后 |
[05:06] | Endorphins are comparable to orgasm. | 与性高潮一样 脑内会释出内啡肽 |
[05:09] | People are already sweating on me. | 已经有人对我挥汗如雨了 |
[05:21] | And they’re off. | 跑手出发了 |
[05:30] | Ah, there’s a lot of family and friends here. | 现场有很多亲友团到来 |
[05:32] | There’s college students that are here. | 还有许多大学生 |
[05:34] | They brought their little grills, their picnic lunches — | 他们带来了小烤炉 野餐装备 |
[05:36] | that type of thing. | 诸如此类的东西 |
[05:37] | There’s just a tremendous amount of support and enthusiasm | 对每个参赛者而言 |
[05:40] | for everyone that’s out here taking part in this race. | 这都是极大的支持与热情 |
[05:42] | Oh, your son is running. My daughter is running. | 你儿子参赛了 我女儿也参赛了 |
[05:45] | She’s a police officer. | 她是个警官 |
[05:52] | Hi, guys. How you doing? We’re the Rizzolis. | 你们好 我们是里佐利一家 |
[05:55] | I’m Angela, and this is Frank. | 我是安琪拉 那是弗兰克 |
[05:59] | What’s up, bro? | 哥们 好吗 |
[06:01] | I’m not your brother, “Bro.” | 我可不是你兄弟 “哥们” |
[06:10] | All right, lighten up, Frank. Come on. | 拜托 高兴点 弗兰克 |
[06:12] | Jane’s running, Frankie’s working. | 简在跑步 弗兰基在工作 |
[06:15] | Everybody’s having fun. | 大家都很快乐 |
[06:18] | I mean, we’re all families out here. | 我是说 出来大伙都是一家人 |
[06:20] | I’d rather hang out with your mother. | 我情愿跟你妈呆一起 |
[06:22] | Okay, that’s not nice. | 你这么说可不厚道 |
[06:23] | It’s not a good way to start the day, okay? | 这会坏了一天的好心情 明白吗 |
[06:28] | Now, these folks are clearly running enthusiasts. | 显然这些人都是跑步狂热者 |
[06:31] | These are not professionals. | 纵使不是专业选手 |
[06:32] | And we’re gonna see just how enthusiastic they are | 光看他们争相跑上纽哈特和心碎山顶 |
[06:34] | when they struggle to the top of newhart and heartbreak hill. | 就知道他们对跑步有多狂热了 |
[06:40] | Cramp? | 抽筋吗 |
[06:41] | No, a blister. My right heel is killing me. | 不 是起水泡了 右脚跟痛死了 |
[06:44] | Too much heel. | 脚跟着地过多了 |
[06:45] | Your forefoot should absorb the shock. | 用前脚掌来缓解冲击 |
[06:47] | Strike, forefoot, toes. | 着地 先前掌 后足尖 |
[06:49] | Strike, forefoot, toes. | 着地 先前掌 后足尖 |
[06:51] | Strike — | 着地 |
[06:52] | That’s enough, jog whisperer. | 够了 跑步唠叨鬼 |
[06:56] | That’s it! Great stride! | 干得好 大步向前 |
[06:59] | Runner down. Really, really down. | 有位参赛者倒下了 一动不动 |
[07:03] | I-I repeat — there’s a runner down. | 重复 有位参赛者倒下了 |
[07:06] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[07:07] | He started zigzagging and then he dropped. | 他先是摇摇晃晃 后来就径直倒下了 |
[07:09] | Heatstroke maybe? | 会不会是中暑了 |
[07:11] | No, ma’am, don’t touch him! | 不要 女士 别碰他 |
[07:12] | She’s a doctor. | 她是医生 |
[07:23] | This isn’t heatstroke. No pulse. | 不是中暑 他脉搏停了 |
[07:26] | Heart attack? | 突发心脏病吗 |
[07:32] | Blood! | 是血 |
[07:34] | Yep, that’s blood. | 没错 是血 |
[07:36] | Absolutely not a reddish-brown stain. | 绝对不是红棕色斑点 |
[07:38] | Maura, this doesn’t count. | 莫拉 这个不算 |
[07:40] | C-come here. Look, look. | 来这边 你看 |
[07:43] | I see it. | 见到了 |
[07:47] | This was so not in my training seminar. | 我的培训课可没教这些 |
[07:49] | It’s an entrance wound. He was shot. | 这是射入口 他是被枪杀的 |
[07:52] | Shock. He just bit his tongue. | 是休克 他咬到自己舌头了 |
[07:54] | She said he’s been shot. | 她刚才说的是枪杀 |
[07:56] | – No, no, no. – Help, help! | -不是 -请求救援 |
[07:58] | There is a runner do– | 有参赛者 |
[08:00] | All right, you don’t talk | 你不许跟任何人张扬此事 |
[08:01] | or call or e-mail or text anybody, okay? | 不许打电话 写电邮和发短信 懂吗 |
[08:03] | It’s my duty to alert the authorities. | 知会当局是我的工作职责 |
[08:07] | I am the authorities. | 我就是当局 |
[08:08] | Not mine. | 不是比赛的当局 |
[08:09] | I’m responsible for miles 3 to 5. | 我负责的是3到5英里赛段 |
[08:11] | Oh. You’re a buffalo scout, yeah? | 原来你是野牛童军 |
[08:15] | So it’s in your honor to be loyal and helpful and obedient? | 你有责任做到忠诚 乐助和服从命令吧 |
[08:19] | Hear that? Obedient. Okay? | 听到没 服从命令 懂吗 |
[08:21] | I want you to go get a stretcher and some oxygen right now. | 你现在马上去把担架和氧气拿来 |
[08:23] | Why oxygen? | 为什么要氧气 |
[08:24] | You do anything with that mouth besides breathe | 你要敢乱说话 |
[08:26] | and bad things will happen. | 休怪我不客气 |
[08:28] | Okay? Go. | 明白吗 快去 |
[08:30] | – Take his pulse. – He’s dead. | -检查他的脉搏 -他已经死了 |
[08:33] | Maura, help. | 莫拉 帮帮忙 |
[08:34] | What, you want me to pretend he’s alive? | 怎么 你想要我假装他还活着 |
[08:36] | No. I’m not gonna be an accessory to lying. | 不行 我不能做骗局的同谋 |
[08:40] | Oops! Sorry. | 哎呀 抱歉 |
[08:43] | There goes our crime scene. | 犯罪现场就这么给毁了 |
[08:49] | I understand there are hundreds of doctors and medical workers | 我知道现场有数百位医务工作者 |
[08:52] | in medical tents throughout the race | 分布在赛道沿途的医务帐里 |
[08:54] | to take care of any emergencies. | 以防任何紧急情况的出现 |
[08:55] | I guess with 38,000 runners, | 我想你会跟3.8万名参赛者 |
[08:57] | You’re going to see hundreds of problems, Tom. | 一起面临接踵而至的各种问题 汤姆 |
[08:59] | Yeah, no doubt, Sam. | 是的 毋庸置疑 山姆 |
[09:00] | And as the race goes on, | 随着比赛的进行 |
[09:01] | chances are we’re gonna get more problems and more problems. | 有可能会出现越来越多问题 |
[09:04] | Put that right there. | 放在那里 |
[09:08] | Okay, Maura, help. | 好了 莫拉 来帮忙 |
[09:09] | No. | 不要 |
[09:10] | We’re gonna get the race officials to stop the race, | 我们应该通知大会停止本次比赛 |
[09:12] | follow protocol, and we’re gonna have a chance in hell | 按规矩办事 那我们还是有机会 |
[09:14] | of solving this murder. | 破获这起谋杀案的 |
[09:15] | Listen to me — we do have a chance. | 听我说 我们当然有机会破案 |
[09:17] | He is our evidence. | 他就是我们的证据 |
[09:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[09:19] | What happens when 250,000 people | 当鱼贯涌进 |
[09:21] | who are crammed into the city like sardines | 这个城市的25万人 |
[09:23] | find out this guy’s been gunned down | 得知有人被枪杀 |
[09:24] | and there’s a shooter on the loose? | 而凶手还在逃时 会怎样 |
[09:26] | Mass panic. | 集体恐慌 |
[09:27] | 346 pilgrims were trampled to death | 346名朝圣者之所以会在 |
[09:30] | during a ritual at Ramy Al-jamarat | 基地加马拉桥典礼中被踩死 |
[09:32] | because everybody panicked. | 就是因为人人自危 |
[09:33] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:33] | So you’ve got a ramy “Ala jim jam” right here. | 现在的情况就和那个什么加马拉桥一样 |
[09:36] | – You want that? – No, I don’t. | -你想看到同样的悲剧吗 -不想 |
[09:37] | But I don’t want anybody else getting gunned down, either. | 但我也不想再有人遭枪杀 |
[09:39] | We can stop that. | 我们能阻止事态恶化的 |
[09:40] | But I can guarantee you | 但是我敢保证 |
[09:41] | a lot of innocent people are gonna get trampled to death | 如果我们不立即控制住事态 |
[09:43] | if we don’t contain this right now. | 就会有大量无辜平民伤亡 |
[09:46] | Now help me! | 听我说的做 |
[09:54] | Get it! Get it! | 抓住它啊 抓住它 |
[10:06] | Ohh. Get it. Oop! | 哦 快抓住 |
[10:12] | Homicide. Korsak speaking. | 凶案组 我是科萨克 |
[10:14] | Hey, Korsak, it’s me. | 喂 科萨克 是我 |
[10:16] | You’re not even out of breath. | 你竟然没有上气不接下气 |
[10:17] | I’m not running. | 我没在跑步 |
[10:18] | You’ve been talking about that marathon for weeks. | 你这几周一直在嚷嚷马拉松的事 |
[10:20] | You quit already? | 怎么突然退出了 |
[10:21] | Korsak, we got a shooting victim, okay? | 科萨克 这里有一位枪击受害者 |
[10:23] | White male, 30’s, no I.D. | 白人男子 30多岁 无身份证明 |
[10:28] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[10:29] | We got him in an E.M.S. vehicle, | 我们把他抬进了急救车 |
[10:30] | but we’re not moving. | 但车子没法前进 |
[10:31] | We’re — we’re boxed in around mile 3. | 我们被困在大约3英里的地方 |
[10:33] | Geez, you put it out on the radio, | 老天 如果你把消息广播了 |
[10:35] | press will get wind of it, we’ll have a stampede. | 媒体一听到风声 我们就会面临大恐慌 |
[10:37] | No! No, no, no, no. No one knows. | 我没有 现在还没人知道 |
[10:40] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[10:41] | Did you pinch the shooter? | 你抓到凶手了吗 |
[10:42] | – No. – What’s the matter? | -还没 -发生什么事了 |
[10:43] | Get to BRIC. | 通知波士顿情报中心 |
[10:45] | Fire up every security camera in the city. | 激活市内所有的摄像头 |
[10:47] | We got a shooter in the marathon. | 马拉松比赛中出现了枪击手 |
[10:49] | I was about a thousand yards behind the victim | 受害者倒下时 |
[10:51] | when he went down. | 我距离他约有1000码 |
[10:51] | I didn’t hear the shot. Nobody did. | 我没听见枪声 没人听见 |
[10:53] | Silencer? | 用了消音器吗 |
[10:54] | Yeah. It has to be. | 对 一定是这样 |
[10:55] | Terrorist attack? | 是恐怖袭击吗 |
[10:56] | No, it — it doesn’t fit the profile. | 不 这不符合罪犯模式 |
[10:58] | He’s not an elite runner, | 他并不是精英跑手 |
[11:00] | and — and the area’s too residential. | 而且事发地是一片住宅区 |
[11:02] | Yeah, they’d want more bang for the buck — | 对 恐怖分子肯定会想闹得轰轰烈烈 |
[11:05] | big crowd, big casualties. | 在人群密集区造成大规模伤亡 |
[11:06] | Start or finish line. | 要么在起点 要么在终点 |
[11:08] | Sniper doesn’t make sense, either. | 也不可能是狙击手 |
[11:09] | I mean, tracking down one amateur runner? | 狙击手哪会追踪一名业余跑手 |
[11:11] | You’re guessing. | 你只是在推测 |
[11:12] | I’m making a conclusion | 我只是根据 |
[11:13] | based on years of experience and training. | 多年的经验和训练得出结论 |
[11:16] | Can you see the entrance wound? | 你能看到射入伤口吗 |
[11:17] | Uh, yeah, looks — looks like a close-contact wound. | 能 看起来像近距离枪伤 |
[11:20] | No, I’ll verify that when I do my autopsy. | 不 这要等我验尸后才能证实 |
[11:23] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[11:23] | We’ve got people running for at least another four hours. | 这场比赛至少还要进行4个小时 |
[11:25] | We can’t stop the race. | 我们不能就此停赛 |
[11:27] | There is no way to safely evacuate | 我们没有办法安全疏散 |
[11:29] | half a million panicky people. | 50万恐慌人群 |
[11:30] | – What? – Remember the 60,000 college kids | -什么 -还记得那次6万名大学生 |
[11:32] | who got rambunctious after a Sox Game? | 在袜子队比赛[棒球]后的暴动吗 |
[11:34] | 1 dead, 16 injured? | 结果造成1死16伤 |
[11:35] | Yeah, and that was with 1,000 riot police. | 对 当时有1000名防暴警察 |
[11:38] | Korsak, we’re not moving. | 科萨克 我们被堵死了 |
[11:40] | You’re gonna have to work it from there. | 那你就得在现场着手调查了 |
[11:42] | Can you get Dr. Isles on board? | 你可以让艾尔斯待在车上吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, she’s not going anywhere. | 可以 她和我在一起 |
[11:45] | I’ll run interference with the brass, | 我来跟上层斡旋 |
[11:47] | buy you some time. | 给你们争取点时间 |
[11:48] | Okay, buddy. Thanks. | 好的 老兄 谢谢 |
[11:57] | Where’s the nearest medical tent? | 最近的医疗帐篷在哪儿 |
[11:59] | Not far. | 不远 |
[12:01] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[12:01] | We need some muckety-muck race official. | 我们需要找个小有权力的赛事工作人员 |
[12:05] | Um, who’s in charge? | 谁是负责人 |
[12:06] | Ron Garvey. | 罗恩·加维 |
[12:08] | But you can’t talk to him. He’s busy. | 但你肯定联系不上他 他很忙的 |
[12:10] | He’s gonna be a lot busier if he doesn’t help us. | 如果他不帮我们 他就会忙翻了 |
[12:12] | Get him. | 打给他 |
[12:15] | Get him! | 快打给他 |
[12:24] | Come in. | 请进 |
[12:27] | Hey, Vince. What’s going on? | 嘿 文斯 有事吗 |
[12:31] | We got the first homicide | 刚刚发生了 |
[12:32] | in the history of the Massachusetts marathon — | 麻省马拉松史上的首桩凶杀案 |
[12:33] | a shooting. | 是一起枪击案 |
[12:34] | Oh, no. | 天啊 不 |
[12:36] | We get the shooter? | 我们抓到凶手了吗 |
[12:38] | No. Rizzoli was first on scene with Dr. Isles. | 没有 里佐利和艾尔斯医生最先到现场 |
[12:41] | – Rizzoli’s kept a lid on it. – Good. | -里佐利控制了事态 -很好 |
[12:42] | She’s a pain in the ass, but she’s a great cop. | 虽然她人很讨厌 却是个好警察 |
[12:44] | It’s a lucky break, having the medical examiner there. | 有验尸官在场还真算幸运 |
[12:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | So we got the Charles Street Bridge closed down. | 那么我们要封闭查尔斯街大桥 |
[12:50] | Mass Avenue Bridge, B.U. Bridge — all closed. | 麻省大道桥和波士顿大学桥 一律封闭 |
[12:53] | And every side street from here to Newton. | 再加上从这里到牛顿市的大街小巷 |
[12:55] | The city’s crammed with people with no way to get out. | 市内将挤满无处可逃的民众 |
[12:57] | If we try to stop this race, we’re gonna have mass panic! | 如果我们停止比赛 会引起群众恐慌的 |
[12:59] | Hey, Vince, I got to try to figure a way | 文斯 我得想个办法 |
[13:02] | to evacuate all these people! | 撤离这些人 |
[13:03] | Maybe mobilize other counties, national guard. | 也许还得调用其他郡的国民警卫队 |
[13:06] | You been brass too long, Sean. | 你太久没上沙场了 肖恩 |
[13:08] | It’ll take ’em hours, | 那需要好几个小时 |
[13:09] | and even if they get here, | 就算是支援到了 |
[13:10] | we’ll have rioting and looting. | 我们还要面临骚乱和抢劫的问题 |
[13:12] | Right now, we just got one homicide. | 目前还只是一起凶杀案 到时可不止 |
[13:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:18] | I’ll fill in the commissioner and the governor. | 我来知会政府特派员和州长 |
[13:21] | You think you can convince a bunch of politicians | 你认为你能说服一群政客们 |
[13:22] | to do the right thing? | 做出正确的选择吗 |
[13:26] | I’m gonna try. | 总要试一试 |
[13:28] | We’re about an hour into the race, Tom. | 比赛已经进行了将近一个小时 汤姆 |
[13:30] | Any signs of fatigue? | 选手有疲劳迹象吗 |
[13:32] | At this point, so far, so good. | 到目前为止 一切进展良好 |
[13:34] | We’ve had a couple of sprains. | 有几名选手扭伤 |
[13:35] | Right now we’ve got some dehydration, | 有几名选手脱水了 |
[13:37] | a couple of cases of heatstroke, | 还有一些选手中暑 |
[13:38] | but nothing more serious than that. | 并没有出现更严重的情况 |
[13:40] | Although, earlier, we did get a report of a guy down | 尽管早前 有报道说一位选手 |
[13:43] | at mile marker 3 with chest pains, | 因胸痛而在3英里处倒下 |
[13:44] | we — we haven’t heard anything since then, and that’s… | 现在还没有收到后续消息 |
[13:47] | Give us some room. Nobody comes in this tent. | 给我们点空间 任何人都不许进来 |
[13:50] | I need to know that I can trust you with — with a situation. | 我得确定 在这种形势下你是信得过的 |
[13:54] | My job is situations. | 我的工作就是处理问题 |
[13:55] | Anybody want to tell me about this heart attack V.I.P.? | 谁能和我讲讲这个心脏病发作的贵宾选手 |
[13:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:00] | Our heart attack V.I.P. is a gunshot D.O.A. | 我们的心脏病发者是枪击案的受害者 |
[14:05] | Right. Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:06] | Look, I need to call the governor. | 听着 我得打电话给州长 |
[14:07] | We need to run through our contingency plan. | 我们得商量应急计划 |
[14:09] | You have a plan for random shootings? | 你们有应对乱扫乱射的计划吗 |
[14:12] | Okay, so while you guys are figuring that out, | 好吧 你们来商量应急计划 |
[14:14] | Maura, what do we got? | 莫拉 我们这边怎么样 |
[14:15] | Help me get his shirt off. | 帮我把他的衬衫脱下来 |
[14:16] | There we go. | 好的 |
[14:20] | All right, well, the bullet must have hit his heart. | 子弹一定射到了他的心脏 |
[14:22] | Explains why the blood rushed | 这也就解释了为何他会 |
[14:23] | when I compressed his chest. | 在我按压其胸部时吐血 |
[14:24] | Um, can you run his number, please? | 你能打一下他的电话吗 |
[14:25] | I need a name. | 我需要知道他的名字 |
[14:26] | And I need a coroner’s van. | 我需要一辆验尸车 |
[14:27] | I got to get this body to a morgue immediately. | 我必须马上把他的尸体送到停尸房 |
[14:30] | Maura, you — you’re gonna have to do this here in the field. | 莫拉 你要在这里做尸检 |
[14:37] | You’re kidding, right? This… | 你开玩笑的 对吧 |
[14:39] | This body’s evidence. | 这具尸体可是证据 |
[14:41] | I… | 我 |
[14:42] | Maura, we just sent the ambulance | 莫拉 我们刚就坐过救护车 |
[14:43] | and didn’t move. | 但车子被堵死了 |
[14:44] | So you’re gonna spend the next six hours | 所以在你花6个小时 |
[14:46] | crawling back to the lab while our killer slips away? | 爬回实验室的时候 凶手也跑了 |
[14:53] | I…Come… | 我 拜托 |
[14:54] | Jane. | 简 |
[14:56] | Okay, sure, Jane. Yes. | 好吧 简 可以 |
[14:58] | Just give me a leatherman and some duct tape, | 给我一套莱德曼刀具和一些胶带 |
[15:00] | and I’m all good to go. | 我就可以开工了 |
[15:01] | Great. I got those both right here. | 太好了 我正好有这两样 |
[15:03] | See? Okay. | 看 好了 |
[15:04] | So…autopsy table. | 所以 这里是验尸台 |
[15:07] | And look. | 还有 看 |
[15:08] | Scrubs. | 手术服 |
[15:09] | – What else do you need? – How about an ultrasound? | -你还需要什么 -那超声波呢 |
[15:11] | Done. You — eagle boy. | 没问题 你 鹰级童子军 |
[15:13] | Can you hack into a computer? | 你能黑进电脑吗 |
[15:15] | I took one apart in scouts. | 我当童子军是拆过一台 |
[15:16] | Close enough. Come on. | 这就够了 过来 |
[15:18] | I got to get online with Korsak and Frost. | 我得和科萨克和弗罗斯特连上网 |
[15:22] | We got you, Jane. We’re plugged in. | 我们能看见你了 简 我们连上了 |
[15:25] | Okay, who knows? | 好 都有谁知道了 |
[15:26] | I briefed the commander. | 我向长官简单交代过 |
[15:27] | All right, is he gonna let me handle here on the ground? | 好吧 他会让我负责现场吗 |
[15:29] | I’ll run interference for you. What do you got? | 我会为你开路的 现在进度如何 |
[15:31] | I don’t know. | 还不清楚 |
[15:32] | Uh, the vic’s name is Damon Ward. | 受害人的名字叫达蒙·沃德 |
[15:34] | He’s 33 years old. | 现年33岁 |
[15:35] | I’m running him. | 我正在查他的资料 |
[15:43] | Guys, look, | 大家听着 |
[15:44] | we — we got thousands of witnesses, okay? | 现场有无数个目击者 |
[15:46] | Nobody sees a gun, nobody hears a shot, | 却没人目击枪击 没人听到枪声 |
[15:47] | there’s no casings at the scene. | 现场也没有弹壳 |
[15:48] | What is this? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[15:49] | Shot alert picked up audibles at 9:00, 9:32, | 枪击警报显示在9:00 9:32 |
[15:52] | and 10:00. | 和10:00收到枪声 |
[15:53] | That was the starter pistol, Sherlock. | 那是发令枪 大侦探 |
[15:55] | The race starts in heats. | 比赛以枪发令 |
[15:56] | Could it have been a random, stray bullet? | 有没有可能是无目标的流弹 |
[15:58] | It’s happened before. | 这种事上演过 |
[16:00] | Dennis Rainea got hit by a stray in 1978. | 丹尼斯·赖内亚于1978年被流弹击中 |
[16:03] | He ran the last 16 miles of the Grand Valley Marathon | 他在大峡谷马拉松最后16英里处 |
[16:06] | with a bullet lodged in his head. | 被子弹击中脑袋 |
[16:08] | Of course you would know that. | 你果然无所不晓 |
[16:09] | Guys, look, if the shot alert didn’t get a stray or anything, | 伙计们 如果枪击警报没有任何记录 |
[16:13] | we could be dealing with a silencer here. | 我们的凶手很可能用了消音器 |
[16:14] | Which would mean a pro — | 看来是个职业杀手 |
[16:16] | a sniper up in a window or a rooftop. | 潜伏在窗户后面或房顶的狙击手 |
[16:18] | If we activate SWAT, | 如果我们派特警队过去 |
[16:19] | we got another problem, like panic. | 会引发别的问题 比如说恐慌 |
[16:22] | I don’t think this shot came from a roof. | 我认为子弹不是从屋顶射过来的 |
[16:24] | Jane, come and see. | 简 过来看看这个 |
[16:26] | Take us with you on the computer, if you can, Rizzoli. | 里佐利 尽量让我们也看看 |
[16:28] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:32] | Observe the wound track. | 留意他的伤道 |
[16:34] | The bullet traveled to the ribs, | 子弹穿过肋骨 |
[16:36] | collapsed the right lung, | 打碎了右边的肺 |
[16:37] | pierced the heart, kept going, | 刺穿了心脏 继续往前 |
[16:39] | embedded itself under the left armpit. | 最后卡在左边腋下 |
[16:42] | Let me see the wound. | 让我看看伤口 |
[16:46] | Confirms our theory, Jane. | 我们说中了 简 |
[16:48] | It’s not a sniper or a terrorist. | 这不是狙击手或恐怖分子所为 |
[16:50] | That is a point-blank kill shot. | 那是近距离的致命一枪 |
[16:54] | Stippling pattern reminds me of the old ’80s crack wars. | 点状粉末让我想起80年代的枪战 |
[16:56] | So, what does that mean? | 那这又说明了什么呢 |
[16:59] | It means he was shot point-blank while he was moving. | 说明他在移动中被水平方向来的子弹击中 |
[17:03] | The killer was running in the race. | 凶手也参加了这个比赛 |
[17:11] | Frost, we’re sending photos of the victim. | 弗罗斯特 我们把受害人的照片传给你 |
[17:13] | We need to know who wanted this guy dead. | 我们要查出谁想要他的命 |
[17:19] | We’ve got an especially strong men’s field this year, | 今年的男子比赛强手如林 |
[17:21] | led by a couple of runners from Ethiopia, three from Kenya. | 几名埃塞选手和三名肯尼亚选手在领跑 |
[17:24] | They’re setting a blistering pace. | 他们的优势十分明显 |
[17:26] | We may even see a new record set today. Tom? | 今年的比赛可能会产生新纪录 汤姆 |
[17:29] | Well, actually, Sam, we may. | 是的 山姆 确实是这样 |
[17:30] | Keep in mind that the elite runners in this race | 要知道参赛的精英选手 |
[17:32] | want to finish in two hours and five minutes or less. | 都想在2小时5分钟之内跑完全程 |
[17:36] | That means that all of the best runners in this race… | 这意味着这些最佳跑手会… |
[17:38] | Nothing’s leaked to the media. | 我们没向媒体透露一点消息 |
[17:40] | The governor just got back to me, | 州长刚才给我回电了 |
[17:42] | and he just got off the phone with your commissioner, | 他刚刚同你们的长官通过电话 |
[17:44] | and, uh, they’re gonna let you be point on this. | 他们决定委派你来处理这件事 |
[17:46] | For now. | 至少现在是 |
[17:47] | Maybe I’ll vote for him next time. | 也许我下次会把票投给他 |
[17:49] | Here’s our victim. | 找到受害人的信息了 |
[17:52] | Damon Ward, 33. | 达蒙·沃德 33岁 |
[17:54] | Boston-area native all the way through high school. | 高中毕业前一直住在波士顿地区 |
[17:56] | Lives in New Mexico. W-what was he doing here? | 现住在新墨西哥州 他来这里干什么 |
[17:59] | Flew in two days ago to run the marathon. | 2天前飞过来参加马拉松的 |
[18:01] | Some homecoming. | 真是落叶归根啊 |
[18:02] | Our vic’s a living lawsuit. | 我们的受害者官司不断 |
[18:04] | Guy don’t have fans nowhere. | 这家伙在哪都不招人喜欢 |
[18:08] | Ran some shady adjustable mortgage scam, | 设计了肮脏的可调抵押贷款骗局 |
[18:11] | took people’s homes. | 把别人的房子骗走了 |
[18:12] | Maybe one of them took him out. | 也许是被骗的人把他干掉了 |
[18:14] | Run every name from every lawsuit. | 把所有涉及官司的人都查一下 |
[18:15] | See if anybody he screwed is registered to run this race. | 看他得罪的人里有没有来参赛的 |
[18:18] | Look, this is all very good news, okay? | 听着 这都是好消息 |
[18:20] | We got means, motive, opportunity. | 我们掌握了作案手法 动机和下手机会 |
[18:22] | It looks like an old-fashioned murder to me, | 对我来说这案子再老套不过了 |
[18:24] | so I have a good feeling that we’ll find our killer. | 所以我对找到凶手非常有信心 |
[18:26] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:28] | Wow, these are very sophisticated tools. | 这套工具真是太精细了 |
[18:30] | I don’t miss my lab at all. | 太让我流连忘返了 |
[18:32] | Is that sarcasm? | 你是在说反话吗 |
[18:34] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[18:36] | Well, heads up. This might get messy, people. | 请大家抬头 恐怕会血花四溅 |
[18:40] | Am I free to go, detective? | 我可以走了吗 警探 |
[18:42] | ’cause I don’t think this is so good for me. | 我觉得我不该留下来 |
[18:44] | Massachusetts general laws chapter 27, section 4 states — | 麻省基本法第27章第4条说… |
[18:47] | Jane! | 简 |
[18:50] | Yes, Quinn, technically you are free to go. | 可以 奎恩 理论上你可以走 |
[18:53] | But I don’t know why you would | 但我不明白你为什么要走 |
[18:55] | because you got a hell of a cop eye. | 你可是有着警察般的观察力 |
[18:57] | I do? | 是吗 |
[18:58] | Better than any nature scout I’ve ever seen. | 比我见过的所有童子军都要强 |
[19:00] | Because she doesn’t know any. | 其实她一个都不认识 |
[19:01] | And — excuse me — | 而且 稍等下 |
[19:03] | And if you will stay, all right, | 如果你留下来 |
[19:05] | I got a very important job for you. | 我有个非常重要的任务交给你 |
[19:09] | – What is it? – Have a seat. | -什么任务 -请坐 |
[19:11] | It requires an explanation. | 我给你详细讲解一下 |
[19:13] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官[也可以是夫人] |
[19:14] | Let’s not get crazy with the “ma’am,” Okay? | 别叫我”夫人” 好吗 |
[19:16] | I’m not exactly wearing mom jeans here. | 我又没穿肥大牛仔裤 |
[19:19] | Of course, what’s so great about this famous race | 当然 这个著名比赛的意义在于 |
[19:20] | is just how much fun everyone seems to be having. | 人们能从中得到很多欢乐 |
[19:23] | Tom, I understand you’ve talked to a lot of people | 汤姆 你刚说过现场很多人的 |
[19:25] | who have a loved one in the race. | 亲人都参加了比赛 |
[19:27] | Now, do they all get to see their runners go by | 那他们是否能茫茫人海中看着 |
[19:29] | with this many people there? | 自己的亲人跑过呢 |
[19:31] | Actually, Sam, that’s a great question | 这个问题问得非常好 山姆 |
[19:32] | because a lot of the runners — I’ve talked to race officials — | 赛事举办方告诉我 由于参赛人数众多 |
[19:34] | and they say about 1/3 of the 38,000 runners | 他们在三分之一的参赛者的鞋里 |
[19:37] | have a digital chip in their shoe | 安装了数字芯片 |
[19:39] | so that family and friends can actually track their progress | 以便他们的家人在比赛全程中 |
[19:42] | throughout the course of the race. | 了解他们的比赛进展 |
[19:43] | I mean, it really is amazing. | 这方法太妙了 |
[19:44] | But there’s a lot of ways that people are showing their support, | 同时大家还各出其谋来给选手打气 |
[19:47] | like this family here | 比如这家人 |
[19:48] | with their lower-tech, hand-painted signs. | 就用上了这种简易的手绘标语 |
[19:50] | Hey, Frank! Get those sausages going. | 喂 弗兰克 弄点香肠过来 |
[19:54] | Those poor boys are starving. | 那些可怜的孩子都饿坏了 |
[19:56] | Yeah, well, it looks like I’m the poor boy here. | 他们哪里可怜了 我才可怜呢 |
[19:58] | I just got another work page. | 我刚刚又收到一个工作传呼 |
[19:59] | Another 200 banjos down the drain. | 又白白损失了200块大洋 |
[20:01] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听你说这些 |
[20:02] | Now, look, all I’m sayin’ is — | 听着 我只是想说 |
[20:03] | You’re saying — you’re saying you’d rather | 你说什么说 你就宁可 |
[20:05] | have your hand up some pipe than cheer your daughter on? | 去修那些破管道也不愿意给你女儿助威吗 |
[20:17] | Well, unless my daughter is now Kenyan, you know, | 除非我女儿变成肯尼亚人 |
[20:20] | I haven’t seen that much of her. | 我丝毫不见她的踪影 |
[20:22] | I haven’t seen much of my wife out here, either. | 我也没怎么看到我老婆的身影 |
[20:24] | Oh, what’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[20:26] | I’m having fun out here with people. | 我在和大家共襄盛举啊 |
[20:28] | It’s the biggest party day of the year. | 这是一年中最大的盛会 |
[20:31] | It’s also the biggest toilet day of the year, | 也是一年里厕所堵得最厉害的一天 |
[20:32] | Next to thanksgiving. | 比感恩节都厉害 |
[20:34] | You worked on thanksgiving. | 感恩节那天你上班了 |
[20:36] | Come on, you serve the bird at 5:00. | 得了吧 你晚上5点才供应火鸡 |
[20:38] | What’s the harm, anyway? | 我之前去工作又何错之有 |
[20:39] | Your daughter’s not a turkey. | 你女儿又不是火鸡 |
[20:41] | Yeah, well, right now, it looks like I am. | 现在看来 那只火鸡是我 |
[20:51] | You use your fingers? | 你用手指取弹吗 |
[20:52] | Well, she has to. | 没别的办法 |
[20:54] | The tool leaves marks. It changes the evidence. | 工具会留下印记 破坏证据的 |
[21:00] | 9 millimeter. | 9毫米口径 |
[21:06] | Anything on it? | 上边有什么 |
[21:08] | I can’t tell. | 不好说 |
[21:10] | It’s not exactly a S.E.M. Scope. | 这可不是扫描电子显微镜 |
[21:12] | And I thought I was negative. | 我还以为就我自己悲观呢 |
[21:15] | – Hand me that baggie. – Yeah. | -把袋子递给我 -好的 |
[21:22] | Okay. I’ll get this to Korsak for testing. | 好吧 我让科萨克做一下检测 |
[21:25] | I thought you said nobody could get anywhere. | 你刚才说谁都不能离开这里 |
[21:29] | You. | 你 |
[21:31] | You volunteer at marathons. You run? | 你是比赛的志愿者 你跑吗 |
[21:33] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 长官 |
[21:33] | Sir. Uh…detective. | 警官… 警探 |
[21:35] | My best time in the 800 is — | 我800米的最好成绩是… |
[21:37] | Raise your hand. The other hand! | 把手举起来 另一只 |
[21:39] | All right, I hereby deputize you specifically | 好吧 我特此委派你 |
[21:42] | to run this bullet to detective Korsak in the Boston homicide unit | 将这子弹交给波士顿凶案组的科萨克警探 |
[21:46] | without speaking to anyone. | 并且不要和任何人讲 |
[21:48] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[21:49] | Please go. | 快去吧 |
[21:55] | What happened here? | 这里出什么事了 |
[21:56] | Anybody see what happened to this man? | 有谁看见他出什么事了吗 |
[21:58] | Sir? | 先生 |
[21:59] | Anybody see what happened to him? | 谁看到他出什么事了吗 |
[22:01] | Sir, can you hear me? | 先生 能听见我说话吗 |
[22:05] | This is officer Frank Rizzoli. | 我是弗兰克·里佐利警员 |
[22:07] | I’m gonna need an E.M.T. at mile 12. | 我需要一个急救组赶到12英里处 |
[22:14] | I got you, Frankie. | 我知道你位置了 弗兰基 |
[22:15] | I got a runner down. | 有个选手倒下了 |
[22:16] | White male, approximately mid-30s, | 白人男子 30多岁 |
[22:19] | no pulse, no sign of injury. | 没有脉搏 没有外伤 |
[22:20] | Put it on channel 4. | 用4频道通话 |
[22:22] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[22:23] | – We need to talk to Jane. – Hey, Rizzoli. | -请把简叫来 -喂 里佐利 |
[22:25] | – Yeah? – Get over here. | -在 -过来一下 |
[22:27] | They need you on the computer. | 他们要跟你讲话 |
[22:31] | Frankie’s calling in from the ground. | 弗兰基在赛场呼叫支援了 |
[22:33] | Please tell me he’s okay. | 他没出事吧 |
[22:34] | He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[22:35] | But another runner just went down at mile 12. | 但12英里处又发现一个选手倒下了 |
[22:37] | Oh, god. I got to call the governor. | 天呐 我得给州长打电话 |
[22:40] | I repeat I got a runner down. | 重复一遍 有选手倒下了 |
[22:41] | I’m gonna need a little help here. | 请速派人前来支援 |
[22:43] | This is bad. | 情况不妙 |
[22:46] | Yeah, I’m gonna need a little help here. | 对 请速派人前来支援 |
[22:55] | Hey, I just got off the phone with the commissioner | 喂 我刚跟长官通过电话 |
[22:57] | – who just got off the phone with the governor! – Sean… | -他刚跟州长通过电话 -肖恩… |
[22:59] | Don’t say a damn word! | 什么都别说 |
[23:00] | You know what the commissioner tells me? | 你知道长官怎么跟我说吗 |
[23:01] | Tells me we got a second shooting. | 他告诉我发生了第二起枪击 |
[23:03] | I got to hear it from him like | 那语气好像在说 |
[23:04] | I’m standing around with my thumb up my ass?! | 我在这里闲着没事扣屁眼 |
[23:05] | – I’m sorry, Sean, but — – No, you’ll be sorry | -抱歉 肖恩 不过 -不 |
[23:06] | when you’re counting pencils in the property room! | 你到库房数铅笔的时候再后悔吧 |
[23:08] | What the hell, Vince? | 搞什么飞机 文斯 |
[23:14] | So, what’d you say? | 那你怎么答他的 |
[23:17] | I said something stupid. | 我说了一堆蠢话 |
[23:20] | I just gave my word that my team will get this done. | 我承诺我的人一定会把这事搞定 |
[23:24] | You know how far out on a limb I am on this, Vince? Hmm? | 你知道我为这事担了多大风险吗 文斯 |
[23:26] | Do you have any friggin’ idea | 你又知不知道 |
[23:28] | what I’m putting on the line for you and Rizzoli? | 我为你和里佐利赔上了所有 |
[23:29] | Yeah, I do. We got this. | 我知道 我们会搞定的 |
[23:32] | You better. Or we’ll both be counting pencils. | 最好说到做到 不然咱们都得去数铅笔 |
[23:40] | Uniform brought in this kid. | 巡警带来了这个孩子 |
[23:41] | He’s got an evidence bag with a bullet, | 他拿着一个装有子弹的证物袋 |
[23:43] | and I can’t get him to say anything, | 但他一个字都不跟我讲 |
[23:44] | – and he won’t let go of it. – Are you Quinn? | -也不把袋子交给我 -你是奎恩吗 |
[23:47] | Is that the bullet from the first victim? | 这是第一个受害人体内的子弹吗 |
[23:49] | How many are there? | 总共有多少受害人啊 |
[23:51] | Please don’t tell detective Rizzoli I talked. | 千万别告诉里佐利警探我说话了 |
[23:53] | Give me the bullet, kid. You can talk to me. | 孩子 把子弹给我 你可以跟我讲话 |
[23:55] | She said that if I talked to anyone, bad things would happen. | 她说如果我跟人讲话 就会有坏事发生 |
[23:58] | Don’t worry. You’re safe with me. | 别担心 跟我在一起你很安全 |
[24:00] | I’d rather go home. | 我想回家 |
[24:01] | Sit down till I say you can go. | 坐下 我让你走你才能走 |
[24:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:04] | The only one you talk to is him or me. | 你只需要跟他和我讲话 |
[24:07] | You got it? | 明白吗 |
[24:09] | You know what kind of merit badge you’ll get for this, kid? | 你知道你会拿到什么荣誉徽章吗 孩子 |
[24:18] | Open up! | 快开门 |
[24:19] | All right, in here. | 往这边来 |
[24:21] | – Okay, put him on the table. – Right there? | -把他放在桌子上 -那边吗 |
[24:22] | – Yep. – Okay. | -没错 -好的 |
[24:23] | All right, 1, 2, 3. | 好 1 2 3 |
[24:28] | What in the hell’s going on here? | 到底发生了什么事 |
[24:30] | We got two runners murdered, we don’t know why, | 两名跑手被杀 动机不明 |
[24:32] | and we think the killer is running in the race. | 我们认为凶手也参加了比赛 |
[24:34] | A-and you didn’t feel the need to tell me this? | 这么重要的线索为什么不告诉我 |
[24:36] | I couldn’t, okay? I had to keep it off the radios. | 我不能说 我得关掉无线电以封锁消息 |
[24:38] | Jane, ma and pop are out there in the middle of it. | 简 爸妈现在就在人群之中 |
[24:41] | I know that. There are a lot of mas and pops out there. | 我知道 别人的父母也在里面 |
[24:44] | All right. Okay, you’re right. | 好吧 你是对的 |
[24:47] | So, what do you have? | 那目前有什么发现 |
[24:48] | Nothing solid. | 没啥可靠的证据 |
[24:51] | – I’ll do what I can, okay? – I know. | -我会尽我所能的 -晓得 |
[24:52] | Just got off the phone with the governor. | 我刚和州长通完电话 |
[24:54] | He wants to engage the national guard | 他想调来国民警卫队 |
[24:55] | and shut this thing down. | 并终止赛事 |
[24:56] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[24:58] | You’re gonna create panic and multiple casualties. | 这样会造成恐慌和大量伤亡事故的 |
[25:00] | Look, for all we know, | 听着 我们只知道 |
[25:01] | there is a serial killer loose, a terrorist. | 这儿有一个凶残而可恶的连环杀手 |
[25:03] | We need to get people off the streets! | 我们得让人们撤离这条街 |
[25:06] | Okay, just look. | 好了 你过来看 |
[25:10] | Okay, both these guys have | 这两位死者身上 |
[25:12] | the exact same close-contact entrance wounds, okay? | 有着完全相同的近距离射入伤 |
[25:15] | That means same shooter. | 表明是同一人所为 |
[25:16] | Out of all of these people, | 在所有参赛者当中 |
[25:18] | our two victims — | 这两位受害者 |
[25:19] | wwo white guys about the same age, all right? | 均是年龄相仿的白种人 对吧 |
[25:22] | There — there’s a connection here. | 这里面肯定有某种联系 |
[25:23] | There’s — there’s not some random shooting. | 这起枪杀绝非偶然 |
[25:26] | These guys are being targeted. | 他们被盯上了 |
[25:27] | All right, that is a theory. | 这只是你的推断 |
[25:28] | We are shutting this thing down. | 我们要把终止赛事 |
[25:31] | Look, I need you to man up here, okay? | 我需要你撑住外界压力 |
[25:34] | Or you’re gonna have your big disaster — mass panic. | 否则将会引起大规模的恐慌 |
[25:37] | And then the shooter’s gonna slip away in the chaos, | 凶手会在混乱中逃之夭夭 |
[25:39] | and you’re gonna have innocent people trampled to death. | 无辜的人会在混乱中被踩踏致死 |
[25:41] | Just give me a little more time, | 再多给我点时间 |
[25:43] | let me figure out the connection between them. | 让我找出其中的关联 |
[25:44] | I will find the killer. | 我会揪出凶手的 |
[25:45] | All I can do is | 目前我只能 |
[25:46] | try to advocate for normal operations to continue for now. | 尽量说服他们让赛事照常进行 |
[25:49] | Just tell the governor that we got things handled here. | 你就告诉州长我们控制住事态了 |
[25:51] | All right. If this thing blows up… | 行 要是这事闹大了 |
[25:55] | bomb’s in your hands. | 你要负全责 |
[25:57] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 也不是第一次了 |
[26:06] | Wow. Picking a fight with the governor. | 真厉害 竟和州长杠上了 |
[26:09] | You’re fearless. | 你无所畏惧 |
[26:11] | No, I’m not. | 才不是呢 |
[26:12] | Come on, Jane. Maybe we should stop the race. | 简 也许我们应该停止比赛 |
[26:14] | Maura, we stop this race, | 莫拉 若停止比赛 |
[26:15] | we send a message to thousands of people that we give in to fear. | 无疑是在公之天下 我们向罪恶屈服了 |
[26:18] | We don’t give in to fear! | 我们绝不畏缩不前 |
[26:20] | Okay, I understand that. | 好 我明白你意思 |
[26:22] | I — if we do, | 如果我们屈服了 |
[26:23] | then we just end up dying a little bit every day. | 就是任良知每天被逐寸蚕食 |
[26:27] | Which, metabolically speaking, we do anyway. | 其实无论我们怎么做 都与屈服无异 |
[26:29] | Maura! Really? | 莫拉 此话当真 |
[26:47] | Come on! | 加油 |
[26:52] | There’s Mike! Yay, Mike! | 那是迈克 加油 |
[26:59] | Jane, where are you? Are you close? | 简 你在哪儿呢 在附近吗 |
[27:01] | Uh, no, ma, I’m not. I-I got a bad cramp, okay? | 没有 妈妈 我抽筋得厉害 |
[27:04] | So you and pop should just go home. | 那你和爸赶紧回家吧 |
[27:06] | We’ve been here for hours! Your father’s gonna be furious! | 我们来这几个小时了 你爸都要气疯了 |
[27:10] | Yeah, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 抱歉 |
[27:12] | I-I didn’t mean to disappoint you. | 我没想扫你们的兴 |
[27:14] | Yeah, well, that’s disappointing. | 确实挺扫兴的 |
[27:21] | What’d she say? | 她说什么 |
[27:22] | She’s not running. She cramped out. | 她说她没有跑步 她抽筋了 |
[27:25] | Crapped out? Janie? | 输掉了 简妮吗 |
[27:27] | No, cramps. | 不 是抽筋 |
[27:29] | She’s not in the race. | 她没参赛 |
[27:31] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[27:38] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[27:40] | – I’m packing up. – Why? | -收拾打包 -为什么 |
[27:41] | Why? Janie’s not running. We’re out of here. | 简妮又没跑步 我们走吧 |
[27:44] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[27:45] | Well, I can see why, you know? | 我看出来了 |
[27:47] | You’re the life of the party. | 你天生喜欢凑热闹 |
[27:48] | And, uh, you’re the party pooper. | 谁像你那样不合群 |
[27:50] | Well, I wasn’t exactly getting an invitation, | 又没人邀请我来观赛 |
[27:53] | you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[27:54] | – What are you talking about? – What am I talking about? | -你说什么胡话呢 -我在说什么 |
[27:56] | We’ve been out here for five hours. | 我们来了5个小时 |
[27:58] | And the only words you said to me was “Fire up the barbecue” | 这期间你对我说的无非就是”快生火” |
[28:01] | and “Open up some beers.” | 和”来罐啤酒” |
[28:02] | You know, I feel like I work for you. | 我感觉自己就是来给你打工的 |
[28:04] | If I’m gonna work, I want to go home and get paid for it. | 如果我要打工 我就回家干 拿工钱 |
[28:06] | Okay, that’s not true. | 才不是这样 |
[28:07] | Sure it is. | 根本就是 |
[28:08] | You know, you always talk about family and being together. | 你总把家庭和团聚挂在嘴边 |
[28:12] | You know, I’m right here, Angela. I’m right here. | 然而我就在这里 安琪拉你却熟视无睹 |
[28:14] | And you’re spending the whole day | 你花了一整天来 |
[28:16] | swapping chicken parm recipes all day. | 交换烹饪鸡排的心得 |
[28:23] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 我错了 弗兰克 |
[28:28] | I…I want to be here with you. | 我想和你呆在一起 |
[28:32] | – Come here. – Yeah, who could tell? | -来抱抱 -还真看不出来 |
[28:37] | Oh, my baby. | 亲爱的 |
[28:41] | Can you I.D. The bullet? | 你能鉴定一下子弹吗 |
[28:43] | Think so. | 没问题 |
[28:44] | We got a witness on the second shooting. | 我们找到第二起枪击的目击者 |
[28:47] | – Let me talk to him. – Bring him in. | -我们和他谈谈 -把他带进来 |
[28:50] | Hey, Vanilla. I was hoping it’d be you, baby! | 小香草 我就猜到是你 宝贝 |
[28:52] | Damn! Them shorts is slammin’! | 靠 那短裤太正点了 |
[28:55] | Man, what you doing up in here? | 老兄 你怎么会躺在这 |
[28:58] | Rondo, just tell me what you saw. | 朗多 告诉我你看见了什么 |
[28:59] | Oh, I saw it all. | 全部过程 |
[29:00] | Dude was running. Next thing you know, he fell out. | 那哥们儿正在跑步 接着他就倒下了 |
[29:03] | I knew that player was shot. | 我就知道他中枪了 |
[29:05] | But — that him? | 但 是他吗 |
[29:06] | Wh– which…? | 哪个是 |
[29:07] | Did you see who shot him? | 你看见枪手了吗 |
[29:08] | I might have missed that part. | 这我可能没看清 |
[29:10] | Uh, my eyes was fixated on this fine freak | 那时我正盯着一个怪人 |
[29:13] | looking all perfect in her running stuff. | 和她的高级跑步装备 |
[29:15] | But she was no you, but who is, right? | 那人绝对不是你 会是谁呢 |
[29:17] | So you saw a hot girl running in shorts. | 这么说你看到一个辣妹穿着短裤跑步 |
[29:20] | – You’re a hero. – Yes, I am. | -你真是个”英雄” -是啊 |
[29:23] | And every hero needs his hottie. | 英雄当然要配美人 |
[29:25] | – Get him out of here. – Come on. Let’s go. | -把他带走 -我们走 |
[29:29] | Jane, the bullet’s a 9 millimeter hollow point. | 简 这是颗9毫米的空弹壳 |
[29:31] | It’s a hit man’s bullet. | 杀手专用弹 |
[29:32] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[29:33] | Which is why it looks like a grenade went off in their chests. | 难怪看起来像是手榴弹在胸口爆炸似的 |
[29:37] | Grooves on the slug indicate a silencer. | 弹头上的凹槽表明凶手用了消声器 |
[29:39] | Where’d you learn that? | 你跟谁学的 |
[29:40] | You. | 跟你 |
[29:42] | I pay attention. | 我有用心在学 |
[29:45] | Push in more. | 再放大点 |
[29:50] | See, there are synthetic fibers on the bullet. | 看 子弹上有人造纤维 |
[29:53] | Looks like various polymeric resins. | 像是聚合树脂复合物 |
[29:55] | What is that? | 那就是什么 |
[29:56] | Pleather. | 人造革 |
[30:05] | Come here. | 跟我来 |
[30:11] | The gunshot trajectory along with the fibers found on the bullet | 弹道上布满了在子弹上找到的纤维 |
[30:17] | suggests that our suspect… | 这表明我们的疑犯 |
[30:20] | was shooting from here. | 是从这里开枪的 |
[30:22] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[30:24] | That’s it! The suspect is shooting from a fanny pack. | 没错 疑犯是从腰包处开枪 |
[30:28] | That explains the pleather. | 所以才会有皮革 |
[30:29] | That explains why nobody saw anything suspicious. | 所以才没人看到可疑的人 |
[30:31] | Jane. | 简 |
[30:32] | Yeah, yeah. | 来了 |
[30:34] | Our two victims went to high school together | 两名受害者均来自波士顿外的 |
[30:36] | right outside Boston. | 同一所高中 |
[30:45] | We got something big. | 有重大发现 |
[30:46] | Both their names just popped up on an old criminal case. | 他俩的名字和一起旧案有关联 |
[30:49] | What kind of case? | 哪类案件 |
[30:50] | Don’t know. It’s sealed. | 不知道 档案锁住了 |
[30:52] | File’s in the courthouse. | 档案还留在法院里 |
[30:53] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[30:55] | A court order will take hours, if we get a judge. | 即使找法官拿法庭许可 也要等几小时 |
[30:57] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[30:58] | What, you gonna break in? | 怎么 你想非法侵入吗 |
[31:00] | Yes, I am. | 正是 |
[31:19] | You in yet? | 黑进了吗 |
[31:20] | You mean since you asked 30 seconds ago? | 才过了30秒而已 |
[31:26] | Ah! Here it is — | 找出来了 |
[31:28] | State of Massachusetts v. Ward and Walker. | 麻省起诉沃德和沃克案 |
[31:31] | Open it. | 打开 |
[31:33] | Good idea, Korsak. | 好主意 科萨克 |
[31:35] | Abracadabra. | 芝麻开门 |
[31:38] | Oh. Your way didn’t work. | 你的方法不管用嘛 |
[31:48] | Tell Rizzoli you can’t do it. | 你做不到试试看 |
[32:03] | Jane, our two “victims” raped a 15-year-old girl | 简 我们的受害者于1995年强奸了 |
[32:08] | back in 1995 — Samantha Brown. | 一名15岁少女萨曼塔·布朗 |
[32:12] | They did a rape kit and serology. | 当时做了性侵犯检查和血清采样 |
[32:14] | Where are the results? | 结果在哪儿 |
[32:20] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[32:22] | Jane, look at this. | 简 你看这个 |
[32:27] | Monsters beat her. | 这两个畜生还打了她 |
[32:30] | Seems like a solid case. | 看来罪证确凿 |
[32:34] | Oh, man. | 天哪 |
[32:36] | They videotaped it. | 他们还录像了 |
[32:40] | Why didn’t this go to trial? | 他们为什么没受审 |
[32:42] | Because there’s a third defendant — Jim Filmore. | 因为还有一名被告吉姆·菲尔莫尔 |
[32:45] | Filmore? The Filmore family — it’s a very wealthy family. | 菲尔莫尔 这个家族可是豪门富户 |
[32:49] | Filmore must have bought off the D.A. | 菲尔莫尔肯定收买了地方检察官 |
[32:51] | No one ever got access to the rape footage. | 没人能拿到这卷胶片 |
[32:53] | You know, part of me | 其实我还挺想 |
[32:55] | wants to let this shooter finish off this asshole. | 枪手把这个混球毙了 |
[32:59] | Check the marathon database. See if he’s running. | 查查马拉松数据库 看他有没有参赛 |
[33:04] | Filmore’s registered. | 菲尔莫尔有报名 |
[33:05] | So, our third victim is still in this race. | 也就是第三名受害者还在赛场上 |
[33:14] | Is Filmore wearing shoe? | 菲尔莫尔有没有穿专用鞋 |
[33:16] | No. Only about half of them do | 没有 只有一半人穿了 |
[33:18] | so their families can track them. | 这样亲友团就能全程追踪他们 |
[33:19] | Wait — Uh, he had to qualify, right? | 等下 他一定通过了预赛 对吧 |
[33:21] | So what if we track him by his time? | 我们可以根据他的时间推算他的位置 |
[33:26] | He runs a lot, but he’s pretty erratic — | 他是马拉松常客 不过表现相当不稳定 |
[33:28] | 7-minute mile in Miami, | 迈阿密马拉松中是7分钟跑一英里 |
[33:30] | 10 minutes in New York. | 而纽约马拉松则为10分钟 |
[33:31] | That doesn’t really narrow it down. | 这样还是无法缩小范围 |
[33:32] | He could be anywhere from mile 20 to mile 25.5. | 他可能在20英里到25.5英里之间 |
[33:36] | 25.5? | 25.5英里 |
[33:37] | Well, based on my calculations — | 依照我的估算 |
[33:38] | Please tell me later. | 还是迟点再说吧 |
[33:40] | W-what about Samantha Brown, the rape victim? | 那强奸受害者萨曼塔·布朗呢 |
[33:42] | – Is she registered in the race? – Not registered. | -她有登记参加比赛吗 -没有 |
[33:44] | Got a driver’s license, though. | 不过查到了她的驾驶执照 |
[33:46] | 800 Chestnut Hill. | 住在栗树山800号 |
[33:48] | That’s two blocks away. | 离这就两个街区远 |
[33:51] | You need backup. | 你需要支援 |
[33:52] | No, it’ll take too long. It’s… | 不行 那太费时间了 而且… |
[33:56] | I got an idea for backup. Come on. | 我有办法了 跟我来 |
[34:00] | This race has run so smoothly today. | 今天的赛事可谓一帆风顺 |
[34:02] | We’re getting reports that the number of injuries | 据报道 今年的受伤事件 |
[34:04] | is actually lower than last year. | 比去年有所减少 |
[34:06] | Is that right, Tom? | 对吧 汤姆 |
[34:07] | And, Sam, of course, that’s great news, | 对的 山姆 这可是大好消息 |
[34:08] | not only for the city but for the race organizers, as well. | 对城市以及赛事组织者来说都是个好消息 |
[34:11] | I heard that the worst injury so far is the broken wrists. | 据说目前为止最严重的伤势是手腕骨折 |
[34:14] | And I’m guessing somebody stumbled, | 我猜是有选手绊倒后 |
[34:15] | put their hand out to break their fall. | 伸手撑地造成的 |
[34:17] | Let’s hope, at this point, anyway, | 总之 就让我们衷心盼望 |
[34:18] | that all of the runners still out there | 所有还在比赛的选手们 |
[34:20] | eventually cross the finish line. | 最终都能越过终点线 |
[34:22] | This is not the race I had in mind. | 这可不是我所期待的赛事 |
[34:25] | Yeah, me neither. | 我同意 |
[34:29] | Yes? | 有什么事吗 |
[34:30] | We need to speak to Samantha Brown, please. | 我们需要与萨曼塔·布朗谈谈 |
[34:33] | You can’t. She’s dead. | 你们白跑一趟了 她死了 |
[34:35] | What? | 什么 |
[34:37] | Samantha committed suicide a year ago. | 萨曼塔一年前就自杀了 |
[34:39] | You ask me, she died the day she was raped. | 要让我说 她早在被强奸当天就死了 |
[34:42] | We all did. | 我们全家都是 |
[34:44] | I-I’ve seen the case file. | 我看过你女儿的案子 |
[34:46] | Why didn’t it ever go to trial? | 为什么一直没拿到法庭审判 |
[34:47] | We’ve been waiting for that answer for 15 years. | 15年来 我们也一直在等这个答案 |
[34:50] | Is your husband here? | 你丈夫在吗 |
[34:52] | He’s dead of a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作去世了 |
[34:54] | It’s just me and my daughter, Courtney. | 这里只剩下我和我女儿考特尼 |
[34:58] | Can we take a look around? | 我们可以进去看看吗 |
[34:59] | We’ve got nothing to hide. | 我们没什么好隐瞒的 |
[35:01] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[35:04] | Is she here? | 她在家吗 |
[35:05] | This her room? Why is it locked? | 这是她的房间吗 为什么锁着 |
[35:07] | I don’t know. What are you doing?! | 我不知道 你在干什么 |
[35:26] | Where’s Courtney? | 考特尼去哪了 |
[35:27] | Oh, no. Running… in memory of her sister. | 天啊 在赛跑 为了纪念她姐 |
[35:35] | Frost, do a marathon database search | 弗罗斯特 在马拉松数据里 |
[35:36] | for Courtney Brown. | 搜索考特尼·布朗 |
[35:47] | – That’s him. – Yeah, that’s Filmore. | -就是他吗 -对 是菲尔莫尔 |
[35:50] | How the hell we gonna find him in this sea of people? | 怎样才能在人山人海中找到他 |
[36:01] | Oh, god. She’s my daughter’s age. | 老天 她跟我女儿一样大 |
[36:03] | It’s nothing but a damn tragedy. | 又是一场该死的悲剧 |
[36:07] | I’m looking at a security camera at mile 20. | 我在查看20英里段的监视器 |
[36:12] | Mile 21. | 21英里段 |
[36:14] | Maybe he’s making good time. | 或许他正在加速跑 |
[36:17] | Dr. Isles calculated he could be all the way to mile 25.5. | 艾尔斯医生估算范围在25.5英里之内 |
[36:22] | There. | 在那 |
[36:24] | Right there. | 就在那 |
[36:25] | Damn, Frost, good eye. | 该死 弗罗斯特 好眼力 |
[36:27] | Frankie, we got him. Mile 25. | 弗兰基 找到他了 25英里段 |
[36:29] | We’re two minutes out. | 我们两分钟后到 |
[36:31] | Come on, Rizzoli. | 加油 里佐利 |
[36:36] | Come on! | 加油呀 |
[36:37] | All right, Frost, where they at? Talk me in. | 弗罗斯特 他们在哪 引导我 |
[36:40] | Middle of the street, maroon running outfit. | 大街中央 栗色赛跑服 |
[36:43] | Can you see him? | 看到他了吗 |
[36:44] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[36:46] | Wait! Yeah, yeah. | 等下 看到了 |
[36:48] | Can you get to him? | 能跑近他吗 |
[36:49] | Jane, there! About 20 yards ahead. | 简 在那里 大约前面20码处 |
[36:51] | Is he running alone? | 他一人在跑吗 |
[36:52] | – Yeah, I think so. – Not anymore. | -是 我看是 -变两人了 |
[36:54] | That’s the shooter, right? The girl? | 那位是杀手对吧 那个女孩子 |
[36:57] | Yeah. Hope they can get there. | 是的 希望他们能赶上 |
[36:59] | Come on, Rizzoli! | 加油呀 里佐利 |
[37:06] | Hey, Jim. | 你好 吉姆 |
[37:08] | Excuse me? | 有事吗 |
[37:10] | You’re making good time. I almost didn’t find you. | 原来你加速了啊 差点找不到你了 |
[37:16] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[37:17] | No, but, uh, my sister did. | 不认识 不过你认识我姐 |
[37:20] | Samantha Brown? | 萨曼塔·布朗 |
[37:26] | I don’t know who you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说谁 |
[37:28] | Sure you do. She was a freshman. | 别装了 那时候她是高一新生 |
[37:30] | You were a senior. | 而你是高四学长 |
[37:32] | You remember homecoming? | 还记得校友返校节吗 |
[37:33] | Where you raped her, along with your two other running buddies. | 你跟你两位参赛的好兄弟一起强奸了她 |
[37:47] | There! | 在那 |
[37:48] | Watch out! | 当心 |
[37:50] | Come on, Rizzoli! | 里佐利 加油 |
[37:51] | You’re crazy. | 你真是疯了 |
[37:53] | That’s what you called my sister when they let you walk away! | 你逃脱法网那会就是这么骂我姐的 |
[37:56] | She didn’t get to walk away! | 而她却想不开自杀了 |
[37:58] | I don’t know what you’re talking about! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:59] | Courtney, don’t do it! | 考特尼 别开枪 |
[38:01] | Wait! One more! | 别 让我杀了他 |
[38:06] | One more! Just one more! | 就差他了 我就替我姐报仇了 |
[38:08] | – All right! – Please. | -好了好了 -求你们了 |
[38:09] | – Please! – Easy! | -求你们了 -冷静下来 |
[38:10] | Just let my sister rest in peace! | 我得让我姐安息 |
[38:14] | Murder never brings any peace, | 谋杀从来不会给在世的人 |
[38:16] | to the living or the dead. | 或死者带来安宁 |
[38:19] | Go ahead. I got her. | 你过去吧 我抓住她了 |
[38:20] | No. No! | 不要 不要 |
[38:22] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:23] | She killed Damon and Ray? | 她杀了达蒙和雷 |
[38:25] | They didn’t survive their injuries. | 他们没能活下来 |
[38:28] | Burn in hell with your sister, you crazy bitch! | 跟你姐一起下地狱去 疯婊子 |
[38:31] | Calm down! | 冷静点 |
[38:34] | Janie. | 简妮 |
[38:38] | James Filmore, you are under arrest | 吉姆斯·菲尔莫尔 你因强奸 |
[38:39] | for the rape of Samantha Brown. | 萨曼塔·布朗被捕了 |
[38:41] | I guess you know who I am? | 我想你知道我是谁吧 |
[38:42] | Yeah, I know who you are. | 当然 我知道你是谁 |
[38:44] | And I know what you did. | 而且我还知道你的罪行 |
[38:45] | You gang-raped a 15-year-old girl. | 你们轮奸了一个年仅15岁的女孩子 |
[38:48] | Statute of limitations is up. You can’t charge me. | 诉讼时效已届满 你控告不了我 |
[38:51] | You’re too late. | 太迟了 |
[38:53] | Yeah, you missed one technicality — | 说得对 但是你忘了一条法律条文 |
[38:56] | You raped Samantha when she was 15. | 萨曼塔遭你强奸时年仅15岁 |
[38:59] | Statute says 15 years from the time | 法令规定起诉期为受害者 |
[39:02] | the victim turns 16. | 满16岁后的15年 |
[39:05] | Statute hasn’t run out yet! | 法令可没到期 |
[39:07] | – Huh? -No. | -是吧 -是 |
[39:09] | – Come here. – Yeah. | -过来 -搞定了 |
[39:11] | Nobody to pay off this time. | 这次没人可以贿赂了吧 |
[39:15] | We’ve got the situation secured. Thanks, guys. | 安全隐患已解除 谢谢各位 |
[39:19] | Well, you’re one lucky son of a bitch. | 你可真够幸运的呀 |
[39:22] | You could have told me Rizzoli can run her ass off. | 你应该告诉我里佐利跑得飞快 |
[39:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知情 |
[39:25] | I was kind of looking forward to counting pencils with you. | 我还挺期待跟你一起数铅笔的 |
[39:27] | This is kind of stressful. | 当探员压力可不小 |
[39:30] | Yeah, what a day. | 是呀 今天真大快人心 |
[39:32] | You did good. | 你表现不错 |
[39:34] | You too. Still got your balls. | 你也是 威武不减当年呀 |
[39:37] | You mean even though I’m brass? | 即使我位居上层吗 |
[39:39] | Yeah. Even though you joined the dark side. | 是 即使你弃明投暗了 |
[39:42] | Thanks, Sean. | 多谢 肖恩 |
[39:58] | Hi. Is that the guy you saw? | 嗨 你看见的就是这个人吗 |
[40:01] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[40:02] | But I know I seen that fine bitch there before. | 不过我见过那个正点的婊子 |
[40:06] | What did she do? | 她犯了什么罪 |
[40:09] | Well, what do you know? Old Rondo saw something. | 真是出人意料 老朗多还真目击到了 |
[40:11] | – Give me 40 bucks. – What for? | -给我40元 -为啥呢 |
[40:14] | For finishing the race. | 为了我跑完比赛啊 |
[40:16] | But you didn’t finish the race. | 可是你又没跑完 |
[40:17] | I will. | 我会跑完的 |
[40:19] | – And I need a loan. – All right. | -我需要借点钱 -那行 |
[40:20] | – 40 bucks? – Yeah. | -40元 -对 |
[40:22] | All right. There you go. | 好了 给你 |
[40:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:27] | Hey! | 你干嘛 |
[40:28] | Next time you see something, | 下次你再看见什么 |
[40:29] | you come talk to me, all right? | 就来跟我报告 成吗 |
[40:31] | You mean, I am now your confidential informant, Vanilla? | 这么说我是你的线人了 小香草 |
[40:39] | Great plan. | 想得倒美 |
[40:41] | I’ll see ya. | 一会见 |
[40:42] | Where you going? | 你去哪 |
[40:44] | Heartbreak Hill. | 去心碎山 |
[40:49] | Oh, now all that’s left is the cleanup. | 现在只剩下清扫工作了 |
[40:52] | Big job, Tom. | 大工程呀 汤姆 |
[40:53] | The race is finally over. | 比赛终于结束了 |
[40:54] | All of the runners have, in some cases, | 所有的参赛选手 除个别外 |
[40:56] | struggled across the finish line. | 都挣扎着越过了终点线 |
[40:58] | But now it’s a chance for them, I think, | 不过我想现在他们可以 |
[40:59] | to grab a bottle of water, put their feet up, | 拿瓶水喝喝 歇歇脚 |
[41:01] | catch their breath. | 好好喘口气了 |
[41:02] | You know, looking around, it doesn’t look that bad, | 回顾一下 感觉还是不错的 |
[41:03] | considering we had hundreds of thousands of people | 难得今天波士顿的大街小巷 |
[41:05] | in the streets of Boston today. | 都人山人海 |
[41:07] | Uh, it was a good day. | 今天是个美好的日子 |
[41:08] | It was a great race, and I think it’s terrific | 这是个伟大的赛事 |
[41:10] | that we’re able to hold huge events like this today | 在美国城市里举办这么大型的活动 |
[41:13] | in American cities. | 绝对是一次盛举 |
[41:15] | How’s the heel? | 脚后跟怎么样 |
[41:17] | It’s good. | 没事了 |
[41:18] | I think that runner’s high is kicking in. | 我猜跑手的高潮感起作用了 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[41:24] | Maybe you should run with Garvey next year. | 或许明年你可以与加维一起跑呢 |
[41:26] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:28] | I’m not the one he wants to chase. | 他可不想追我 |
[41:32] | – You want to race, huh? – Yeah, I want to race. | -你要跟我比赛是吧 -是的 |
[41:34] | I was born to run! | 我可是天生的赛跑健将 |
[41:37] | Come on, girls! | 你们两个加油呀 |
[41:40] | Come on! | 加油 |
[41:48] | Dad! | 爸 |
[41:49] | – You did it! – Great job. | -你冲刺了 -非常棒 |
[41:51] | You did it! | 你跑完全程了 |
[41:53] | Great job. Great job. | 非常棒 非常棒 |
[41:54] | I’m so proud of you! | 我为你感到骄傲 |