时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[00:32] | Oh, it’s okay, baby. | 没事 宝贝 |
[00:36] | Wake up, baby. | 醒醒 宝贝 |
[00:38] | Yeah. | 对 |
[00:40] | Oh, yeah. | 太好了 |
[01:56] | Body temp is low. | 体温很低 |
[01:57] | He’s been sitting here for a while. | 他坐在这里有一会儿了 |
[01:59] | That’s today’s paper. | 那是今天的报纸 |
[02:01] | What, was he reading the stock pages, | 该不会是一边在看股票版 |
[02:02] | he slit his own throat? | 一边在自刎吧 |
[02:07] | There’s something very odd about the edges of the wound. | 伤口的边缘很奇怪 |
[02:09] | Well, yeah, the whole thing’s odd. | 对 整件事都很蹊跷 |
[02:11] | I mean, there’s no blood. There’s no sign of struggle. | 没有血迹 没有挣扎的痕迹 |
[02:12] | What? Death by a sharp nap? | 难道死因是犀利地打了个盹 |
[02:15] | And the darkening of the nasojugal fold | 鼻颧褶发黑 |
[02:17] | indicates fatigue and vitamin deficiencies. | 说明他很疲劳 缺乏维生素 |
[02:20] | – Really? – You. | -是吗 -你 |
[02:22] | You have dark circles under your eyes. | 你有黑眼圈 |
[02:24] | Are you not sleeping again? | 你又失眠了吗 |
[02:25] | Thank you. You look nice, too. | 谢谢关心 你看着也不错 |
[02:26] | Morning, partner. | 早 搭档 |
[02:29] | – What do you got? – James Stern. | -有什么发现 -他叫詹姆斯·斯特恩 |
[02:31] | James Stern? Why — why — why do I know that name? | 詹姆斯·斯特恩 咋听着这么耳熟 |
[02:34] | James Stern? | 詹姆斯·斯特恩 |
[02:35] | You know, I do, too. I think he was a missing person? | 我也有同感 失踪人口有他吗 |
[02:39] | – I’ll run him. – Okay. | -我去查查看 -好 |
[02:43] | You having nightmares again? | 你又做噩梦了吗 |
[02:44] | Yeah, I dreamed I showed up to work in my underwear. | 对 我梦见我穿着内衣去上班 |
[02:46] | Anxiety. | 焦虑导致的 |
[02:47] | You think? | 真的吗 |
[02:49] | Yes, I have this reoccurring dream | 对 我一直在做同一个梦 |
[02:50] | that I have this biochemistry final, | 梦里我有生化课期末考 |
[02:52] | and I haven’t studied. | 但我没有复习 |
[02:54] | Really? Stop. | 不是吧 别说了 |
[02:55] | It’s terrifying. | 太可怕了 |
[02:57] | I can’t take any more. | 我听不下去了 |
[03:00] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[03:01] | James Stern and his wife, Emily, vanished two years ago. | 詹姆斯·斯特恩和妻子艾米丽两年前失踪 |
[03:04] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[03:05] | There was a history of domestic violence, | 他有家庭暴力史 |
[03:06] | and he was the number-one suspect in her disappearance. | 妻子失踪后 他成了头号嫌犯 |
[03:08] | Theory was he murdered her, hid her body, and fled. | 当时大家认定是他弑妻藏尸后畏罪潜逃了 |
[03:11] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[03:12] | Well, it looks like karma finally caught up to him. | 看来他终于得到报应了 |
[03:14] | Sanskrit word. | 那是佛教用语 |
[03:15] | You know, the cycle of cause and effect. | 所谓报应 即因果循环 |
[03:17] | I think it originated in the shramana tradition. | 我想该词源于沙门教义 |
[03:21] | Do you have to do that? | 你不卖弄不舒服是吧 |
[03:22] | Do what? | 卖弄什么 |
[03:23] | That — that word thing you do. | 你说的那一大堆词什么的 |
[03:25] | Etymology? | 词源学 |
[03:27] | You can’t stop, can you? | 你还要继续是吗 |
[03:29] | – Not really. – Hey, Janie? | -不想了 -喂 简妮 |
[03:31] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[03:32] | You busy later? | 等会儿有空吗 |
[03:33] | What, you mean after my relaxing day in the park? | 你是指我在公园里无所事事之后吗 |
[03:35] | No. What do you got? | 有空啊 找我什么事 |
[03:36] | I need to talk to you about mom and dad. | 我们得谈谈爸妈的事 |
[03:38] | Okay, yeah. Sure, Frankie. | 好的 没问题 弗兰基 |
[03:41] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[03:42] | Maura, I’ll see you at the autopsy. | 莫拉 验尸室见 |
[03:43] | I think mom is saving up to leave dad. | 我觉得老妈在存钱 准备离开爸 |
[03:46] | Because she’s selling anti-aging lychee potion? | 就因为她在卖抗衰老荔枝露 |
[03:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[03:50] | She’s got a job. Have you ever seen her work? | 她有工作了 你以前见过她打工吗 |
[03:53] | Frankie, come on. She works all the time. | 弗兰基 别傻了 她一直在干活 |
[03:55] | Out of the home? | 在家以外呢 |
[03:57] | Janie, she got her hair highlighted. | 简妮 她还染亮了头发 |
[03:59] | This is serious. | 这很严重 |
[04:01] | She’s a person. She’s allowed to have her life. | 她也是人 有权过自己的生活 |
[04:03] | Without dad? | 单身生活吗 |
[04:04] | God, I hope not, but that’s up to her. | 天啊 但愿她不会 但这由她作主 |
[04:08] | I mean, come on. | 拜托 |
[04:09] | Why don’t you focus on your own life for a while? | 你就暂时先专心过自己的生活吧 |
[04:10] | – Maybe it’s time you learn how to cook. – Hey, I can cook. | -你该学学怎么做饭了 -我会做 |
[04:13] | Burnt toast and boiled water doesn’t count. | 烤面包和烧开水不算 |
[04:15] | I do more than toast and boiled water. | 我不只会这两样 |
[04:16] | Can I get you guys anything else? | 你们需要点些什么吗 |
[04:19] | Oh, so many things. | 多了去了 |
[04:20] | I would love a long vacation, for starters. | 首先 我想要一个长假 |
[04:23] | How ’bout you? | 你呢 |
[04:26] | New car, maybe? | 一辆新车吗 |
[04:27] | How did you guess? | 你怎么猜到的 |
[04:28] | Uh, American. Mustang would be good. | 作为美国人 首选野马 |
[04:31] | I love that. | 我喜欢那车 |
[04:32] | I grew up in Detroit, | 我在底特律长大 |
[04:34] | and my dad worked an assembly line. | 我爸是流水线工人 |
[04:36] | Really? Well, our dad’s a plumber. | 是吗 咱爸是水管工 |
[04:38] | Good figure. | 好工作 |
[04:39] | Um…I’m — I’m Frankie. | 我是弗兰基 |
[04:41] | Uh, this is my sister, Janie. | 她是我姐 简妮 |
[04:43] | I’m Lola. | 我叫萝拉 |
[04:44] | Nice to meet you, Lola. | 很高兴认识你 萝拉 |
[04:48] | Yes, I would love some more coffee. | 对了 我还想要点咖啡 |
[04:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:02] | What? | 看什么啦 |
[05:11] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[05:14] | Guy’s not exactly husband of the year. | 这人真不能算十佳好丈夫 |
[05:17] | Beat the crap out of her. | 揍她揍得真狠 |
[05:18] | Put her in the hospital a couple times. | 好几次还揍到伤重入院 |
[05:21] | Cold heart. | 心冷了 |
[05:22] | No kidding. | 可不是 |
[05:23] | No, his — his actual heart. It’s frozen. | 不 是他的心脏 冻僵了 |
[05:27] | So is his right lung. | 右肺也是 |
[05:29] | What does that mean? | 怎么会这样 |
[05:31] | He wasn’t killed recently. He was in cold storage. | 他不是最近遇害的 他一直被冷藏着 |
[05:35] | So he’s been in the freezer. | 所以他一直呆在冰箱里 |
[05:37] | Or possibly a meat locker. | 也可能是冷藏室 |
[05:38] | I’ve stored bodies for months. | 我连续数月冷藏着尸体 |
[05:40] | Unidentified bodies in 10 degrees | 把身份不明的尸体置于10摄氏度 |
[05:42] | without a sign of decomposition. | 尸体才不会腐烂 |
[05:44] | However, you still get freezer burn and discoloration, | 但总会有冻斑或者变色 |
[05:46] | like his toes. | 看他的脚趾 |
[05:49] | How long has he been dead? | 他死了多久了 |
[05:51] | Well, how long has he been missing? | 你该问他失踪多久了 |
[05:53] | Two years. | 两年 |
[05:54] | It’s possible. | 那就是了 |
[06:04] | Oh, god. | 恶心 |
[06:05] | Doc, what’s this? | 博士 这是什么 |
[06:07] | Adhesive residue. | 粘合剂残留 |
[06:09] | From what? | 哪来的 |
[06:10] | Duct tape. His wrists were taped together. | 防水胶带 他的手腕曾被绑在一起 |
[06:12] | Blanched indentations — | 发白的凹痕表明 |
[06:14] | his mouth was also taped. | 他的嘴也曾被封起 |
[06:16] | Did the killer use a scalpel? | 凶器是手术刀吗 |
[06:23] | I have to find Jane. | 我得告诉简 |
[06:26] | The body was frozen within hours of the murder, | 凶案发生后几小时 尸体就被冷冻了 |
[06:29] | left undisturbed for two years, | 之后两年制造失踪假象 |
[06:31] | then thawed enough to be able to move his limbs, | 最近将他解冻到四肢可以活动的程度 |
[06:34] | to redress him in a suit, and pose him on that park bench. | 帮他穿好西装 摆在公园的长凳上 |
[06:38] | It’s Hoyt. | 是霍伊特 |
[06:40] | He’s — he’s doing this from behind bars. | 他在监狱里指使人做的 |
[06:43] | He killed James Stern and Emily. | 他杀了詹姆斯·斯特恩和艾米丽 |
[06:45] | If — if — if they’ve been missing two years, | 如果他们失踪了两年 |
[06:48] | he killed them, what? | 他下手的时间 |
[06:49] | What, six months before he came after me the second time? | 不正是第二次找上我的前六个月吗 |
[06:53] | And then somebody stored the body for him | 接着有人帮他冷藏起尸体 |
[06:56] | and then just, you know… | 再之后就 |
[06:58] | dumped it right in front of my face. | 直接扔在我面前 |
[06:59] | I haven’t had enough time | 我还没来得及 |
[07:00] | to confirm that this is Hoyt’s work. | 确认是否属于霍伊特的手法 |
[07:02] | It’s him. It’s him, Maura. | 是他 就是他 莫拉 |
[07:09] | I wasn’t gonna say anything because, you know, | 我当时什么都没说是因为 |
[07:11] | personally, I thought somebody was screwing with me. | 私底下 我觉得有人在作弄我 |
[07:16] | This was left in front of my building last night. | 昨晚有人把这个扔在我家门口了 |
[07:20] | A flare? | 照明弹 |
[07:22] | Oh, Jane. | 简 |
[07:23] | I’m gonna call Frost. Okay? | 我现在打电话给弗罗斯特 好吗 |
[07:25] | We’re gonna get patrol officers out here, | 我们要安排巡警守在外面 |
[07:27] | and you are gonna get some sleep. | 你去好好睡会儿 |
[07:29] | Yeah, well, not until the cavalry gets here, okay? | 行 等武装警察来了再睡 好吗 |
[07:32] | I’ll stay. | 我会留在这儿 |
[07:35] | What are you gonna do — | 你能做什么 |
[07:35] | hit him over his head with your Birkin bag? | 用你的伯金包砸他的头吗 |
[07:38] | W– come on. | 拜托 |
[07:39] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[07:41] | – No, it’s loaded. – I’ll stay up. | -已经上膛了 -我来守夜 |
[07:42] | It’s loaded. No. | 上膛了 别碰 |
[07:44] | Magazine capacity — 15. | 弹匣容量为15颗子弹 |
[07:46] | Trigger pull — 2.5 kilograms. | 扳机力为2.5千克 |
[07:48] | Line of sight — 153 millimeters. | 瞄准线为153毫米 |
[07:50] | – Right– – Have you ever shot one? | -右… -你开枪射过人没 |
[07:53] | Um… | 呃 |
[07:57] | – …No. – No. No. | -没有 -不 不行 |
[08:00] | But I’m a fast learner. | 但我学得很快 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:13] | It’s empty. | 现在是空枪 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:16] | Point it. | 瞄准 |
[08:17] | Um, wrap your left hand like this. | 用你的左手像这样护住 |
[08:19] | Okay, now, push and pull. | 好 现在 扣压扳机 |
[08:22] | Loosen up. There you go. | 放松点 做得不错 |
[08:24] | Push and pull with the same amount of force. | 用同等力气扣压扳机 |
[08:26] | – Okay? – Okay. | -怎么样 -好的 |
[08:27] | – Good? – Yeah. | -不错吧 -是的 |
[08:29] | You look good. | 你看起来像那么回事 |
[08:30] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:33] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:34] | You’re laughing at me. | 你取笑人家 |
[08:37] | So…Okay. | 那么 |
[08:38] | Okay. It’s loaded. | 现在子弹上膛了 |
[08:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:41] | I’m only doing this because I’m tired. | 我这样做是因为我实在太累了 |
[08:45] | Okay. Point it that way. | 好了 指着那边 |
[08:48] | Good. | 不错 |
[08:49] | All right, now, don’t shoot my neighbors | 注意别误射我的邻居 |
[08:50] | ’cause I’d hate to have to lock you up. | 我可不想把你抓进监狱 |
[08:56] | – Jane? – Yeah? | -简 -怎么了 |
[08:58] | Do I look bad-ass? | 我看起来有坏蛋的阵势吗 |
[09:01] | Yeah, you look like a bad-ass. | 有 你看起来十足一个坏蛋 |
[09:02] | Okay, good. | 好的 不错 |
[09:18] | The Sterns disappeared from their apartment in Charlestown. | 斯特恩夫妇在查尔斯镇的公寓中无故失踪 |
[09:21] | You checked every jane doe in the last two years? | 你查了过去两年中的所有无名女尸吗 |
[09:23] | Maybe we found Emily Stern and we didn’t know it. | 也许我们已找到了艾米丽·斯特恩也未可 |
[09:26] | No. No, there’s nothing. | 不可能 咱们一无所获 |
[09:31] | Her body is still out there. | 她的尸体仍旧不知所踪 |
[09:33] | If we could just find it, | 如果我们找得到她的尸体 |
[09:34] | there could be some kind of a clue. | 也算是有线索了 |
[09:37] | It’s me. Put your gun down, Frost. | 是我 把枪放下 弗罗斯特 |
[09:46] | Shh. Jane’s finally sleeping. | 嘘 简好不容易睡着了 |
[09:48] | What, are you having a private little strategy meeting here? | 搞什么 你们在这开啥秘密会议 |
[09:52] | Did you think I wouldn’t find out about Hoyt? | 你以为我没发现这案子和霍伊特有关吗 |
[09:53] | Whoa, don’t come on in here, crack of dawn, yelling at me. | 别大清早一进门就冲我吼 |
[09:55] | I was gonna call you. | 我有想过打给你 |
[09:57] | – Oh, like hell you were! – Inside voices! | -扯淡吧你 -小点声 |
[09:58] | Hoyt’s my case. | 霍伊特的案子是我的 |
[09:59] | Jane was my partner. | 简当时是我的搭档 |
[09:59] | She was your partner! | 那是以前的事了 |
[10:00] | – Shh! – Who the hell do you think you are?! | -嘘 -你以为你是谁啊 |
[10:01] | – I’m her partner now! – Oh, yeah?! | -我是她的现任搭档 -哦 是吗 |
[10:03] | Shut up! | 你们闭嘴 |
[10:06] | Her life is in danger again | 她的生命再一次受到威胁 |
[10:09] | from a deranged, serial-killer sociopath | 就因为那个疯狂的反社会连环杀手 |
[10:11] | who’s — who’s calling the shots from inside of a prison, | 他一直在监狱里发号施令 |
[10:14] | and the two of you are comparing the size of your pe– | 而你们还有闲情在这里争风吃醋 |
[10:15] | Hey, hey! Whoa! | 嘿嘿 别说了 |
[10:16] | Doc, hey. | 医生 嘿 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:20] | Shake on it. | 握手言和 |
[10:22] | What, you heard me. | 怎么 没听到我说的话 |
[10:25] | Shake! | 握手 |
[10:32] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 |
[10:35] | Now we can all go back to work. | 我们现在开始工作吧 |
[10:47] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[10:48] | It’s very distracting to work in a wrinkled dress. | 穿着皱巴巴的裙子工作真让人分心 |
[10:51] | So go home and change. | 回家换一件吧 |
[10:53] | No, no, I-I’m not leaving you. | 不不 我不能离开你 |
[10:54] | But I have some bad news. | 我有几个坏消息 |
[10:56] | Oh, and the day started off so promising. | 看来今天要以杯具开场了 |
[10:58] | The crime lab didn’t find anything on the flare — | 犯罪实验室没在照明弹上找到证据 |
[11:00] | no DNA, no prints. | 没有DNA 没有指纹 |
[11:01] | Well, I’m not surprised. | 没啥好大惊小怪的 |
[11:03] | I mean, why would Hoyt make it easy on us? | 霍伊特怎么可能会放我们一马 |
[11:06] | So much more fun to terrify the snot out of me. | 把我吓的屁滚尿流他才高兴呢 |
[11:10] | Jane? | 简 |
[11:20] | What are you doing here? | 你来这做什么 |
[11:21] | Looking for you. | 我来找你 |
[11:24] | You’re back because Hoyt’s back. | 你是为霍伊特的案子而来的 |
[11:26] | I’m back to make sure you’re okay. | 我回来看看你是否还好 |
[11:32] | Can I, uh… | 我能 |
[11:34] | …buy you a cup of coffee? | 请你喝杯咖啡吗 |
[11:37] | Uh, uh, yeah. | 呃 当然 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[11:48] | So, how you doing? You okay? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[11:50] | No. | 不太好 |
[11:52] | But, you know, that’s what Hoyt wants. | 但是 这就正中霍伊特的下怀了 |
[11:54] | Well, we have the entire Boston bureau working this case. | 我们要求波士顿当局全力调查此案 |
[11:57] | I appreciate the FBI’s help. | 感谢联邦调查局的帮助 |
[11:59] | You know, he’s got someone working with him again | 你也知道 他在外面又找到 |
[12:01] | on the outside. | 一个帮手了 |
[12:02] | Well, he is in solitary, | 他被单独关押着 |
[12:04] | but all it takes is an hour on the prison yard | 但是他只需到院子里放风一小时 |
[12:06] | to pass something or get something. | 就能传递或获取东西 |
[12:09] | Been listening to his calls, | 我们一直在监听他的电话 |
[12:10] | tracking communication, | 追踪他的联系人 |
[12:11] | but so far, nothing. | 但到目前为止一无所获 |
[12:13] | You’re not gonna find anything. | 你们不会有所发现的 |
[12:14] | He’s smart enough to get rid of it. | 他很聪明 懂得逃脱法眼 |
[12:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:19] | I should ask you how you’ve been. | 我应该先问问你的境况 |
[12:21] | Good. | 还不错 |
[12:22] | Busy. | 挺忙 |
[12:24] | Two missions in Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗完成了两个任务 |
[12:27] | Wow. | 哇 |
[12:29] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[12:30] | Wish it wasn’t because of Hoyt. | 真希望不是因为霍伊特 |
[12:33] | Well, it sucks | 真糟糕 |
[12:34] | that all we have in common is a serial killer. | 我们的共同点竟然是一个连环杀手 |
[12:38] | So far. | 暂时而已 |
[12:42] | You have really lousy timing. | 你太不懂挑时机了 |
[12:44] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:49] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[12:53] | God, you look great. | 老天 你看起来真漂亮 |
[12:55] | Gee, thanks. | 老天 谢谢 |
[12:57] | My beauty regimen is quite simple. | 我的美容方法简单易行 |
[12:59] | I just stay up all night… | 只需要通宵熬夜 |
[13:01] | keep Hoyt from slitting my throat. | 以防霍伊特割破我的喉咙 |
[13:03] | It’s working for you. | 看来对你还挺适用 |
[13:07] | Nice. | 不错 |
[13:08] | It’s Maura. | 是莫拉 |
[13:10] | You want to come to the autopsy? | 你想一起去验尸室吗 |
[13:12] | That sounds lovely. | 这主意不错 |
[13:13] | Can that be our first date? | 可以当做我们的第一次约会吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah, that’s actually an offer I’ve never had before. | 可以 我还是第一次受到这种邀约 |
[13:18] | Well, we never did have dinner. | 我们还没一起吃过饭 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I don’t usually eat at autopsies, | 我通常不在验尸室里吃东西 |
[13:21] | so, you know, maybe after. | 所以 晚一点再说吧 |
[13:22] | I’m gonna hold you to that. | 你要说话算话 |
[13:24] | Come on. This will be romantic. | 来吧 肯定浪漫死了 |
[13:25] | Hoyt didn’t know his victims, | 霍伊特并不认识他的受害者 |
[13:27] | but there’s something very personal | 但是杀人的手法 |
[13:28] | about the way he chooses to kill. | 却具有个人特色 |
[13:31] | Transecting a carotid artery | 横切颈动脉 |
[13:33] | means that a healthy male like this | 意味着像这样健康的成年男子 |
[13:35] | could take up to six minutes to bleed out. | 会在六分钟内因失血过多而死亡 |
[13:37] | In front of his wife, Emily. | 当着她妻子艾米丽的面 |
[13:41] | It’s the ultimate way to control. | 这是控制他人的终极手段 |
[13:43] | Kill somebody you love in front of you. | 在你的面前杀死心爱的人 |
[13:46] | And he — he always went after couples, until me. | 他总是挑选夫妇 直到我 |
[13:49] | You were probably his biggest challenge. | 你也许是他最大的挑战 |
[13:52] | That’s why he deviated. | 所以他才会出错 |
[13:53] | He wants to create the most extreme level of fear | 他想制造出人类所能承受的 |
[13:56] | that a human being can feel. | 最极端恐惧 |
[13:58] | Yeah, and he’s darn good at doing it, too, isn’t he? | 对啊 他最擅长此道了 不是吗 |
[14:01] | I hate that son of a bitch. | 我恨死那个畜生了 |
[14:03] | I really wish you would’ve killed him. | 我真希望你当时杀了他 |
[14:07] | Wish I had. | 或者是我杀了他 |
[14:08] | Hoyt thinks he’s in control. | 霍伊特认为自己是主宰者 |
[14:11] | – Uh, isn’t he? – No. | -难道不是吗 -不对 |
[14:12] | We show him that we’re in control, | 我们要让他知道控制权在我们手里 |
[14:14] | we take what little control he thinks he has away. | 继而褫夺他自以为拥有的小主动权 |
[14:18] | I’m gonna go talk to that bastard. | 我要找那个混蛋谈谈 |
[14:19] | – No, you’re not. – What “No”? | -不 你不能去 -为什么不行 |
[14:20] | What, now you’re gonna tell me how to run my cases? | 怎么 你是在教我如何办案吗 |
[14:23] | I am. | 我来教你 |
[14:25] | In my office, detective. | 到我办公室来 警探 |
[14:33] | Come on. I know Charles Hoyt better than anybody. | 拜托 我比谁都了解查尔斯·霍伊特 |
[14:35] | I know his psyche. I know his M.O. | 我了解他的心理和作案手法 |
[14:37] | You are not the lead investigator on this. | 你不再负责本案 |
[14:39] | You sit on your hands. You hear me? | 你原地待命 听到没 |
[14:41] | I caught him, okay? Twice, I caught him. | 是我抓到他的 我抓到他两次 |
[14:43] | That’s the problem. | 这正是问题所在 |
[14:45] | We’re about to go to trial | 我们将要为 |
[14:46] | for four cases of first-degree murder. | 四件一级谋杀案出庭作证 |
[14:48] | That son of a bitch killed nine people that we know of. | 就我们所知那个畜生杀了九个人 |
[14:51] | He stabbed your old partner, | 他刺伤了你的老搭档 |
[14:52] | and he tried to kill you twice already! | 并且两次试图杀死你 |
[14:54] | Yeah, which is exactly why I’m staying on the case! | 对啊 所以我要跟进本案啊 |
[14:56] | Don’t interrupt me! | 别打断我 |
[15:00] | That’s why you’re not. | 所以我才把你撤出本案 |
[15:01] | Hoyt made you a victim. | 因为你是霍伊特的受害人 |
[15:05] | You’re not a cop right now, and you better face that. | 你最好搞清楚你此刻的身份不是警察 |
[15:23] | Here we are again, Jane. | 我们又要交手了 简 |
[15:39] | Going on a little field trip, Hoyt. | 出来受审吧 霍伊特 |
[15:55] | I smell lavender and fear. | 我闻到了薰衣草和恐惧的味道 |
[16:03] | Hello, Mr. Hoyt. | 你好 霍伊特先生 |
[16:07] | Dr. Isles. | 是艾尔斯医生啊 |
[16:09] | You must be very proud of yourself. | 你一定为自己感到骄傲吧 |
[16:13] | That’s a play I didn’t see. | 想耍套我没见识过的戏法 |
[16:16] | Yeah. That was the idea. | 没有 正有此意 |
[16:19] | And agent Dean. | 还有迪安探员 |
[16:21] | What brings you here? | 什么风把您吹来了 |
[16:24] | The same thing that brings me? | 原因和我一样吗 |
[16:28] | Jane. | 为了简 |
[16:31] | Mr. Hoyt… | 霍伊特先生 |
[16:33] | I usually ask people to address me as “Doctor.” | 我喜欢别人尊称我为医生 |
[16:38] | I nearly completed medical school. | 我几乎完成了医科学业 |
[16:41] | That’s why you’re so precise | 所以你才能精准地 |
[16:42] | when you sever the carotid arteries of your victims. | 切断那些受害者的颈动脉 |
[16:45] | Well, I’ve always been quite deft with a scalpel. | 我使用手术刀的技术炉火纯青 |
[16:52] | Where is Emily Stern’s body? | 艾米丽·斯特恩的尸体在哪里 |
[16:58] | Hold him down in that chair. | 把他按在椅子上 |
[17:10] | Are you gonna show me your technique? | 你要展示你的技术吗 |
[17:22] | 50/50 cotton-polyester-blend fabric | 半涤半棉混纺布 |
[17:25] | shows every wrinkle after a lot of use. | 多次使用后会显出每一道褶皱 |
[17:30] | I thought I saw something. | 我想我有所发现 |
[17:52] | I can’t. | 我不能让你看 |
[17:53] | Cavanaugh ordered me to keep you out of it. | 卡瓦诺夫有令 我不能让你碰本案 |
[17:55] | Come on! This is torture not being able to help, Vince. | 文斯求你了 袖手旁观的感觉太磨人了 |
[17:58] | I won’t do anything. I promise, okay? Please. | 我保证不会插手 行吗 行行好吧 |
[18:18] | It was my fault. I should’ve been there. | 是我的错 倒在那儿的应该是我 |
[18:22] | You didn’t know, and I shouldn’t have gone alone. | 你并不知情 是我不该单独行动 |
[18:25] | You went alone because I made it hard to ask. | 那是因为我让你感到难以启齿 |
[18:28] | It’s on me. | 错在我 |
[18:30] | Don’t you dare say that, all right? | 你怎么可以这么说 |
[18:32] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[18:35] | So, why aren’t we partners anymore? | 那为什么我们不能继续搭档呢 |
[18:38] | Because you saw me like that. | 因为你把我当受害人看 |
[18:39] | So what?! It didn’t change anything! | 那又怎样 这不会有任何影响 |
[18:41] | Yes, it does. | 会有影响 |
[18:43] | How could you possibly think that I have your back? | 你还怎么敢相信我能支援你呢 |
[18:46] | How could you go into a dangerous situation with me | 给你看过我这失魂落魄的样子 |
[18:48] | as your partner after seeing me like this — | 你还怎么敢跟我一起 |
[18:50] | this — this broken? It’s… | 深入虎穴呢… |
[18:53] | Now, you… | 现在 你 |
[18:58] | You listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[19:00] | He didn’t break you. | 他没有打败你 |
[19:02] | No one can break Jane Rizzoli unless you let ’em. | 没人能打败你 除非你投降 |
[19:07] | It’s a choice. | 看你怎么选 |
[19:12] | I’m assuming it’s for your research. | 我猜那是作研究之用 |
[19:16] | You assume correctly. | 猜得没错 |
[19:19] | Facial action coding system. | 面部动作编码系统 |
[19:22] | Do you think you’re gonna dissect my facial expressions? | 你认为自己能够分析我的面部表情吗 |
[19:35] | Ah, yes. | 啊 是这个 |
[19:36] | Where is Emily Stern? | 艾米丽·斯特恩在哪儿 |
[19:38] | Oh, not far. | 不太远 |
[19:42] | You know, she cried when I slit her husband’s throat. | 知道吗 我割开她丈夫的喉咙时她哭了 |
[19:46] | But why now? | 为什么现在才弃尸 |
[19:50] | Why have whomever is working for you | 为什么现在才让你的跟班 |
[19:53] | pull James Stern’s body out of cold storage now? | 把詹姆斯·斯特恩的尸体抬出冷藏室 |
[19:58] | What’s this? | 我现在是什么表情 |
[20:01] | Anger. | 愤怒 |
[20:06] | And this? | 那这个呢 |
[20:07] | Empathy. | 同情 |
[20:09] | Something you don’t feel. | 你不具有的情感 |
[20:11] | I can mimic… any emotion, doctor. | 医生 我可以模仿出任何表情 |
[20:16] | Pretty good, huh? | 很不错吧 |
[20:19] | Will you tell me where Emily Stern’s body is? | 你会说出艾米丽·斯特恩的尸体在哪儿吗 |
[20:22] | No. | 不会 |
[20:25] | But it’s not far. | 不过离这儿不远 |
[20:26] | Will you tell me if you plan to hurt Jane? | 你有没有打算伤害简 |
[20:31] | Oh, I do. | 有这个打算 |
[20:33] | I plan to kill her. | 我打算杀了她 |
[20:35] | Psychically kill her… | 从心理上折磨死她… |
[20:37] | and — and keep her alive until… | 我会留她一命 直到 |
[20:42] | I get out of here and finish her with my hands. | 我从这儿出去亲手解决她 |
[20:48] | I want to feel her blood covering my hands. | 我想体验双手沾满她的鲜血的感觉 |
[20:54] | I do. | 真的很想 |
[20:56] | You’ll never get out of here. | 你永远别想出去了 |
[20:58] | Oh, yes, I will. | 我总会出去的 |
[21:02] | But don’t worry, doctor. | 不过别担心 医生 |
[21:04] | I’m not gonna kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[21:05] | No. | 不会的 |
[21:07] | Rape you! | 但会奸了你 |
[21:08] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[21:13] | But kill you? No. | 但杀你倒不会 |
[21:16] | You’re clearly trying to frighten me. | 显然你是想吓唬我 |
[21:19] | I am. | 没错 |
[21:23] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我才不怕你 |
[21:26] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:29] | Because you’re like me. | 因为我们很像 |
[21:44] | Why’d Cavanaugh agree to let us move Hoyt here? | 为什么卡瓦诺夫会同意我们把霍伊特带来 |
[21:46] | Convinced him it was safer for Jane | 说服他将霍伊特置于我们的关押下 |
[21:48] | if we moved Hoyt into our lockdown. | 这样简才会更安全 |
[21:49] | Federal prison’s too porous. | 联邦监狱太容易被买通了 |
[21:51] | Can’t even keep out dope and weapons. | 连毒品和武器都能弄进去 |
[21:53] | Hell, Hoyt was able to get a picture of Jane. | 霍伊特还把简的照片搞到手了 |
[21:56] | Jane’s gonna want to talk to Hoyt. | 简想和霍伊特谈谈 |
[21:58] | I can’t stop her. | 我拦不住她 |
[21:59] | And neither can you. | 你也拦不住 |
[22:01] | Don’t you even think about talking to Cavanaugh. | 跟卡瓦诺夫报告 你想都别想 |
[22:08] | Why’d she request a new one? | 为什么她要换个新搭档 |
[22:10] | You mean why are you her partner now and not me? | 你是说为什么把我换成你吗 |
[22:14] | I wish I knew. | 我要是知道就好了 |
[22:18] | What happened down there? | 当时发生了什么事 |
[22:25] | I’m not gonna move you. You’re all right. | 我会带你走的 你现在安全了 |
[22:27] | It hurts! It hurts! It hurts! | 疼 好疼 好疼 |
[22:33] | I’m sorry, man. | 对不起 |
[22:34] | I had no idea. | 我并不了解 |
[22:38] | I try not to think about it. | 我试着不去想它 |
[22:40] | Oh, yes, I will. | 我总会出去的 |
[22:45] | But don’t worry, doctor. | 不过别担心 博士 |
[22:47] | I won’t kill you. | 我不会杀你的 |
[22:49] | Rape you! | 但会奸了你 |
[22:52] | This is the face of violence, anger. | 这张脸上布满了暴力还有愤怒 |
[22:55] | Who knew? | 谁知道呢 |
[22:57] | What’s interesting is that his primitive brain still telegraphs | 有意思的是 他的原脑仍能控制 |
[22:59] | the appropriate emotions to his facial muscles, | 面部肌肉传达出相应的情绪 |
[23:02] | which is why this threw me. | 所以他这个表情把我难住了 |
[23:06] | Will you tell me if you plan to hurt Jane? | 你有没有打算伤害简 |
[23:08] | Oh, I do. | 有这个打算 |
[23:09] | I plan to kill her. | 我打算杀了她 |
[23:11] | Psychically kill her | 从心理上折磨死她 |
[23:15] | and keep her alive until | 我会留她一命 直到 |
[23:17] | I get out of here and I can finish her with my hands. | 我从这儿出去亲手解决她 |
[23:22] | See, if he was fabricating this, | 看见没 如果他是假装的 |
[23:25] | I’d expect to see asymmetry in his face. | 我应该能看出他脸上表情的不对称 |
[23:27] | Which means what? | 这说明了什么 |
[23:29] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的是实话 |
[23:31] | He’s not planning to harm you right now. | 他现在没有打算伤害你 |
[23:33] | Oh, no, well, why would I think that? | 是呀 我还真把他想歪了 |
[23:35] | With the stalker photos | 两年后惊现偷拍照 |
[23:37] | and the dead guy pulled out of the freezer after two years? | 和从冷冻室拖出来的死尸也没啥大不了的 |
[23:40] | We know this because his facial expression isn’t crooked? | 就因为他的面部表情没有扭曲吗 |
[23:45] | Jane… | 简 |
[23:47] | she’s trying to help. | 她也是想帮忙 |
[23:52] | I’m sorry. I’m being a jerk. | 对不起 我说得太过分了 |
[23:56] | I’m not afraid of you. | 我不怕你 |
[23:57] | Because you’re like me. | 因为我们很像 |
[24:06] | Hey, um, can you go ask Frost and Korsak | 你能去问问弗罗斯特和科萨克 |
[24:10] | if they’ve got anything yet? | 有没有什么新发现吗 |
[24:12] | Sure. | 好的 |
[24:13] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:21] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:26] | Come on, Maura, talk to me. | 莫拉 跟我谈谈吧 |
[24:28] | He’s a freak. Okay? He gets to everybody. | 他是个变态 他能看穿人心 |
[24:32] | I did a… | 我调查了 |
[24:35] | I did a lot of research into his — his background, | 我全面地调查了他的背景 |
[24:38] | his childhood. | 他的童年 |
[24:39] | Maybe he’s not wrong. | 也许他说得没错 |
[24:42] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[24:46] | Maybe I am a little bit like him. | 也许我是有点像他 |
[24:48] | You are nothing like him. | 你跟他一点都不像 |
[24:54] | I don’t — I don’t know, Jane. | 我不知道 简 |
[24:56] | I… I was a weird kid. | 我曾是个奇怪的小孩儿 |
[24:59] | Were you killing small animals? | 你杀死了许多小动物吗 |
[25:03] | No, but I dissected a lot of frogs. | 没 但我解剖过很多青蛙 |
[25:05] | No, that’s different. | 那不一样 |
[25:07] | I just — I started to think about… | 我不可抑止地想起 |
[25:11] | things that I never — | 我以前 |
[25:12] | I never really thought about before. | 以前从没想过的事情 |
[25:13] | Here it comes. | 看吧 肯认了吧 |
[25:15] | There are bodies buried in your basement. | 你们家地下室埋着一堆尸体 |
[25:19] | I spent a lot of time alone. | 我常常一人独处 |
[25:21] | You know, I was — I was adopted, | 我是被收养的 |
[25:24] | and my — my father was a professor, | 我父亲是个教授 |
[25:25] | and my mother, she — she came from a wealthy family. | 我母亲…她是个富家千金 |
[25:28] | I was an only child. | 我是独生女 |
[25:32] | I just realized something when I was reading about Hoyt | 我在看霍伊特的资料时想起一些 |
[25:35] | that I…it just never occurred to me before. | 我以前…从未想过的事情 |
[25:39] | There was a lot of benign neglect. | 他们只是善意地视而不见[教育方式] |
[25:44] | It’s not that they didn’t love me. | 他们并不是不爱我 |
[25:48] | It’s just that I didn’t ask for much. | 而是我从没过多地要求 |
[25:54] | I don’t think I really knew how. | 因为我不知道该如何要求 |
[25:58] | And the less that I would ask for, | 而我要求得越少 |
[26:00] | the less time that they had for me. | 他们跟我相处的时间也越少 |
[26:04] | They were just very… | 他们只是… |
[26:05] | very involved in their…in their own lives | 沉醉在自己的生活… |
[26:08] | and into each other and… | 和彼此的世界里 |
[26:13] | they sent me to boarding school when I was 10. | 我十岁就被送去寄宿学校 |
[26:18] | I actually think that I sent away for the brochure myself, | 其实是我自己写信索要入学指南的 |
[26:23] | which… | 对此… |
[26:24] | they were delighted. | 他们甚感欣慰 |
[26:28] | Oh, I just… | 我只是… |
[26:30] | I was really lost. | 我当时真的很迷茫 |
[26:34] | Come here. | 把手给我 |
[26:40] | No matter what happened to you, | 不管发生过什么 |
[26:43] | you are nothing like that monster. | 你和那个混蛋绝不是一种人 |
[26:46] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[26:48] | Yeah, you were a little antisocial maybe, | 或许你是有点反社会 |
[26:50] | a little goofy. | 还有点憨 |
[26:53] | But… | 但是… |
[26:55] | that’s…that’s not the same thing. | 这完全是两码事 |
[26:57] | Okay? | 听懂了吗 |
[27:03] | Man, we’re a pair. | 天啊 我们真是绝配 |
[27:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:17] | Hey, Jane? | 简 |
[27:19] | We got two units assigned to your apartment at all times. | 我们派了两个小组不间断巡视你家 |
[27:22] | Friends of mine have volunteered. | 我好几个朋友都主动请缨 |
[27:23] | – Okay. Tell them I said thanks. – Sure. | -跟他们说谢谢 -我会的 |
[27:25] | Maura, what is frankie’s face doing? | 莫拉 弗兰基的面部肌肉在动 |
[27:29] | Movement of the outer orbicularis oculi pars lateralis. | 外侧部眼轮匝肌在运动 |
[27:33] | He’s happy. | 说明他很开心 |
[27:35] | What? | 什么 |
[27:36] | I’m being hunted by a serial killer, | 我被连环杀手追杀 |
[27:38] | and my little brother’s occipital spatula is orbiting. | 而我弟弟的脑枕骨压板却在转圈 |
[27:43] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 很抱歉 简 |
[27:44] | Oh, don’t be sorry. | 别跟我说抱歉 |
[27:46] | Frankie’s got a girlfriend. | 弗兰基有女朋友了 |
[27:48] | We just met! Come on. | 我们才刚认识而已 拜托 |
[27:50] | Look, there it is! | 看见没 在动 |
[27:51] | His occipital spatula — look, again! | 他的脑枕骨压板…快看 又动了 |
[27:55] | Well, you’d be happy, too, | 要是你遇到会下厨的人 |
[27:57] | if you found someone who could cook. | 你也会这样开心的 |
[27:59] | She made me dinner last night. | 她昨晚做饭给我吃了 |
[28:00] | 32% of divorces are the result | 百分之三十二的离婚原因是 |
[28:03] | of inequality in domestic chores. | 家务事的不均衡分配 |
[28:06] | Oh. Maura, come on. They just met. | 莫拉 别吓他了 他们才刚认识 |
[28:09] | Hey, what if I came over and made you dinner tomorrow night? | 不如我明晚过来给你做饭吧 |
[28:11] | Uh, no, thank you. You can’t cook. | 不用 谢了 你根本不会做 |
[28:14] | What if I brought lola? | 要是我带上萝拉呢 |
[28:15] | That’s fast. | 进展挺快啊 |
[28:17] | Oh, come on, Jane. I think you should let him. | 让他来吧 简 你该让他来的 |
[28:19] | Yeah, let me. | 是啊 让我去吧 |
[28:20] | Let me do something nice for you. Come on. | 拜托了 我想为你做点事 |
[28:22] | You’re all hovering. Okay, I’m fine. | 你们不用总围着我 我没问题的 |
[28:26] | I’m fine. No. | 我很好 不用了 |
[28:28] | Actually, that’s a common reaction to fear | 事实上 前扣带皮层吻侧活跃 |
[28:30] | as the rostral anterior cingulate cortex activates. | 是对恐惧的正常反应 |
[28:38] | A lot of people find neurobiology fascinating. | 很多人都觉得神经生物学很有魅力 |
[28:43] | Are they all neurobiologists? | 仅限于神经生物学家吧 |
[28:47] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[28:49] | Come make grilled-cheese sandwiches | 和你的新女朋友一起来 |
[28:50] | with your new girlfriend. | 做个烤乳酪三明治 |
[28:51] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她还不是我女朋友 |
[28:53] | Yet. | “还”不是 |
[28:56] | All right. All right. | 算了 不跟你说了 |
[28:57] | – Bye. I love you. – I love you. | -走了 爱你 -爱你 |
[29:01] | Look, Maura, his gluteus maximus is beaming! | 快看 莫拉 他臀大肌亮了 |
[29:05] | Oh, enough with that! | 别再说了 |
[29:07] | What’d you get? | 你拿到了什么 |
[29:12] | – Look. She’s cute. – Mm-hmm. | -看她多可爱 -没错 |
[29:14] | My mother’s gonna hate her. | 我妈肯定很讨厌她 |
[29:16] | It’s definitely mold spores. | 绝对是霉菌孢子 |
[29:19] | All right. Well, that’s something. | 霉菌孢子 算是一个线索 |
[29:21] | All it tells me is that | 这表明 |
[29:21] | the photo paper was stored in a moist, dark space. | 这张照片曾置于阴潮处 |
[29:24] | Like a basement. | 比如地下室 |
[29:26] | Can you isolate what kind of mold it is, | 你能分辨出是哪种霉菌 |
[29:28] | where it might be from? | 和它的来源吗 |
[29:30] | Looks like… stachybotrys chartarum. | 似乎是…纸葡萄穗霉 |
[29:34] | It’s a toxigenic mold. | 一种毒霉菌 |
[29:37] | Is it rare in Boston? | 在波士顿很稀有吗 |
[29:38] | Well, it’s not common. | 并不常见 |
[29:40] | Requires a moist environment — maybe a — | 需要潮湿环境才能滋生 比如 |
[29:44] | a flood-damaged building? | 被洪水淹过的建筑 |
[29:45] | Flood damage? | 被洪水淹过吗 |
[29:47] | Can I use this? | 我能用下你电脑吗 |
[29:49] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[29:52] | There was a class-action lawsuit in Dorchester — | 多尔切斯特地区有一宗集体诉讼 |
[29:55] | five families all living in flood-damaged houses. | 五家人全住被洪水淹过的房子里 |
[29:57] | They all sued the city when their kids got sick | 他们全是以子女患病为由状告市政府 |
[29:59] | from that same mold you just found. | 病因就是你刚才发现的霉菌 |
[30:00] | See this neighborhood? | 看见这儿没 |
[30:02] | All five families lived right there. | 五家都住在这儿 |
[30:04] | You said five, | 你说五家 |
[30:06] | but there are six single-family buildings. | 但这儿有六栋居民楼 |
[30:09] | The sixth house is vacant. | 第六栋空着 |
[30:12] | Or occupied by the same person who took Jane’s picture | 也可能住着偷拍简 |
[30:16] | and disposed of James Stern’s body. | 以及抛弃詹姆斯·斯特恩的尸体的人 |
[30:38] | What do you want to bet | 我敢打赌 |
[30:38] | this is where James Stern spent the last two years? | 詹姆斯·斯特恩过去两年都藏在这里 |
[30:41] | Must be a hell of a utility bill. | 电费肯定很贵 |
[30:50] | Gives a whole new meaning to “darkroom”. | 这里重新诠释了何谓”暗室” |
[30:53] | Hey, Korsak… | 科萨克… |
[30:54] | “To Jane.” | “致简” |
[30:58] | “From Charles Hoyt.” | “查尔斯·霍伊特字” |
[31:03] | Please. | 求求你 |
[31:05] | Please help me. | 救救我 |
[31:09] | I can’t take any more. | 我撑不下去了 |
[31:11] | This is recent. | 这是最近拍的 |
[31:12] | This is the same paper that was on James Stern’s lap. | 这张报纸和詹姆斯·斯特恩腿上的一样 |
[31:16] | Please. | 求求你 |
[31:20] | Emily Stern is alive. | 艾米丽·斯特恩还活着 |
[31:24] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[31:26] | Where’s Emily? | 艾米丽在哪儿 |
[31:27] | Jane. | 简 |
[31:32] | Not far. | 不远 |
[31:36] | Y-you seem very frustrated. | 你看上去很沮丧 |
[31:41] | You’re not supposed to be here, are you, on this case? | 你不该插手这个案子的 对吧 |
[31:46] | Might jeopardize your ability | 这会危及到你 |
[31:47] | to convict me of all those murders. | 控告我谋杀的公信力 |
[31:50] | Oh, you’re gonna die in prison. That’s enough for me. | 你会死在狱中 这样我就知足了 |
[31:53] | Oh. | 是吗 |
[31:55] | Well, can I go back to my quaint, little cell, then? | 那我能回去我精致的小牢房吗 |
[31:57] | Yeah. Just as soon as we find your friend. | 能 一揪出你的同伙就送你回去 |
[31:59] | And until then, | 到那时 |
[32:00] | we’re gonna keep you here so you two can’t communicate. | 我们会分开你俩 让你俩没法沟通 |
[32:02] | It’s too late, Jane. | 太迟了 简 |
[32:04] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[32:05] | I’d show you my hands. | 给你看看我的手 |
[32:15] | We match. | 我们扯平了 |
[32:17] | I should’ve killed you. | 我早该杀了你 |
[32:20] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有 |
[32:23] | Now, isn’t that interesting? | 这不是很有意思吗 |
[32:25] | Why didn’t you, Jane? Why not? | 你为什么没杀我呢 简 为什么呢 |
[32:29] | It’s not because you didn’t want to sink to my level. | 并不是因为你不想与我一般见识 |
[32:32] | Nah. That’s not it. | 不是因为这个 |
[32:37] | I’ve been wondering the same thing. | 我也有同样的疑惑 |
[32:39] | Why didn’t I kill you? | 为什么当初我没杀了你 |
[32:41] | I know why. | 我知道答案 |
[32:43] | All those women that you tortured and killed. | 你折磨杀害了那么多女人 |
[32:45] | Why? W-what made you go after them? | 为什么 你为什么选中她们 |
[32:50] | Bad luck? | 运气太背吧 |
[32:53] | Was that with me, too? Huh? Was it my bad luck?! | 我也是这样吗 该我倒霉吗 |
[32:56] | Is that why you came after me?! | 所以你才选中我吗 |
[32:57] | – Jane. – No, I-I want to know! | -简 -别管 我要知道 |
[32:59] | I want to know. | 告诉我 |
[33:00] | You get to a point where you’re not afraid anymore. | 你已厚颜无耻到无畏的地步了 |
[33:01] | I’m not afraid of you anymore. | 但我也不再怕你了 |
[33:04] | I want to know! Why did you come after me?! | 告诉我 为什么选中我 |
[33:06] | I love you when you’re angry. | 我爱死你生气的样子了 |
[33:11] | I’m gonna love you when you’re dead. | 我会爱上你死掉的样子的 |
[33:21] | Why you? | 为什么是你 |
[33:24] | Every good boxer fights a worthy opponent, | 每位优秀的拳击手都有势均力敌的对手 |
[33:27] | or the — the win is meaningless. | 否则 胜利毫无意义 |
[33:30] | And you, Jane… | 而你 简 |
[33:32] | are the only worthy opponent that I have ever had. | 是唯一配跟我交手的人 |
[33:37] | Get this animal back to his cage. | 把这禽兽关回笼子里 |
[33:50] | Please help me. | 救救我 |
[33:52] | I remember this research from Columbia University. | 我记得哥伦比亚大学有项研究 |
[33:55] | Using a series of algorithms, | 经过一系列运算 |
[33:57] | you can do corneal imaging. | 就可以从角膜取像 |
[34:01] | See, the cornea is a like a mirrored bowl. | 看 眼角膜就如带镜子的碗 |
[34:03] | Well, the resolution isn’t great. | 不过现在的分辨率不甚理想 |
[34:07] | Jane’s right. You are one impressive chick. | 简说得对 你这女人真强悍 |
[34:09] | It’s not much. | 这还不算什么 |
[34:12] | Yes, it is. | 已经很赞了 |
[34:14] | It’s a basement in the Back Bay. | 这是在后湾区的地下室 |
[34:16] | How did you know that? | 你怎么会知道的 |
[34:17] | Emily’s looking at a hollow sidewalk. | 艾米丽看的是一条中空的人行道 |
[34:19] | I can’t believe I know something you don’t. | 我居然会知道你不知道的事情 |
[34:21] | It’s a vault ceiling. See the bricks? | 这是地下室的天花板 看见砖块没 |
[34:23] | There’s a sidewalk built directly on top of it. | 人行道就直接建在天花板上 |
[34:25] | When Boston used coal, | 波斯顿需要用煤时 |
[34:27] | carts dumped it right from the street | 运货车直接在大街上 |
[34:28] | through openings in the sidewalk. | 把煤倒进人行道的开口 |
[34:30] | So, Emily Stern is in a coal cellar. | 所以艾米丽·斯特恩被关在某个煤窖里 |
[34:33] | Yeah, and the only ones left are in the Back Bay. | 对 而且只有后湾区还有煤窖 |
[34:36] | Help! | 救救我 |
[34:38] | Please! I’m down here! | 请救救我 我在下面 |
[34:41] | Can you hear me? I’m here! | 听到了吗 我在这里 |
[34:43] | Help me, please! | 请救救我 |
[34:44] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[34:45] | Help! Please, I’m down here! | 救我 我在下面 |
[34:48] | That son of a bitch. | 禽兽不如的混球 |
[34:50] | Can you hear me? I’m — I’m down here. | 听见了吗 我… 我在下面 |
[35:00] | Lola. | 萝拉 |
[35:03] | Frankie brought her up. He — he said it was okay. | 弗兰基带她来的 他说可以的啊 |
[35:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:08] | Yeah, yeah, no — that’s — that’s fine. | 对对 不 没事没事 |
[35:11] | Are you okay? I was making you dinner, and — | 你没事吧 我正在准备晚餐 |
[35:13] | I forgot, and it’s — | 我给忘了 今天… |
[35:17] | it’s been a long, bad day. | 是个漫长又糟糕的一天 |
[35:20] | Do you want me to go? | 要不我今天先回去 |
[35:21] | N-no. You know what? | 别别 你知道吗 |
[35:24] | I’m just gonna — I’m gonna leave work at work. | 我准备…好好休息不谈公事 |
[35:25] | You should go. | 倒是你们该走了 |
[35:27] | Okay, just, uh — just patrol outside, all right? | 你们就在外面巡逻吧 好吗 |
[35:30] | Okay. | 行 |
[35:32] | Um… | 对了 |
[35:33] | Where’s Frankie? | 弗兰基他人呢 |
[35:34] | He went to grab some beers. | 他出去买啤酒了 |
[35:36] | Oh, fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[35:40] | What are you making? | 你在做什么美食呢 |
[35:41] | I think it needs a little more salt. | 还得再加点盐 |
[35:43] | Let me see. | 让我尝尝 |
[35:49] | Oh, that’s delicious! | 人间美食啊 |
[35:51] | I really like to cook. | 我很喜欢烹饪 |
[35:53] | You know, it doesn’t work out with you and Frankie, | 你放心 就算你跟弗兰基没成情侣 |
[35:54] | you can still come here and cook anytime. | 这里还是随时欢迎你来做菜 |
[35:58] | I’m gonna go change. | 我去换套家居服 |
[35:59] | Okay. Uh, dinner will be ready soon. | 好的 很快就可以开饭了 |
[36:00] | Okay. Thank you. Okay. | 好的 谢谢你 好的 |
[36:06] | – Frankie. – Sit down. | -弗兰基 -坐下 |
[36:12] | Where’s Jane? | 简去哪了 |
[36:14] | Went home. | 回家了 |
[36:14] | Frankie’s girlfriend’s cooking dinner. | 弗兰基的女友给他们准备晚餐呢 |
[36:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[36:20] | I want to show you this. | 你们得过来看看这个 |
[36:27] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[36:30] | Isn’t this strange? | 是不是很奇怪 |
[36:34] | Looks like cheek and chin work. | 看起来脸颊和下巴好像动过手脚 |
[36:36] | Had her nose done. | 鼻子也整过 |
[36:37] | And the only thing you can’t change | 只有两眼之间的距离 |
[36:38] | is the space between your eyes. | 是无法改变的 |
[36:40] | She had plastic surgery. | 她做过整形手术 |
[36:42] | Put these on. | 把手铐铐上 |
[36:45] | Do it. | 快点 |
[36:54] | He killed your husband, didn’t he, Emily? | 他杀害了你丈夫不是吗 艾米丽 |
[36:56] | It’s not the kind of relationship | 我们之间的关系 |
[36:58] | someone like you could understand. | 不是你这样的人可以理解的 |
[37:07] | I want you two to be able to say goodbye. | 你们临死前可以互相道个别 |
[37:11] | Why would a kidnap victim living in the basement like a P.O.W. | 给个像战俘般活在地下室的绑架案受害者 |
[37:13] | get her face worked on? | 做整形干啥 |
[37:15] | She… didn’t want to be recognized? | 她… 不想被人认出来吗 |
[37:20] | Frost, can you scan this? | 弗罗斯特 可以扫描下这个吗 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 行 |
[37:23] | Yeah. | 当然可以 |
[37:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:26] | Getting it. | 上传了 |
[37:28] | Okay, got it. | 好了 出来了 |
[37:32] | All right. Now let’s compare these three. | 好 现在对照下这三张照片 |
[37:38] | It’s the same woman. | 是同一个女人 |
[37:42] | Oh, my god. Jane. | 天啊 简 |
[37:44] | She thinks that she’s in control. | 她认为一切尽在她掌控之中 |
[37:46] | She is. | 的确是 |
[37:47] | No. We have to make her believe that she’s not. | 我们得想法子让她相信掌控权不在她手上 |
[37:49] | Shut up, both of you. | 你们给我闭嘴 |
[37:53] | He doesn’t love you. | 他并不爱你 |
[37:54] | He did… | 他爱我 |
[37:56] | Enough to get him here. | 不然怎么会上我的当呢 |
[37:58] | I mean Hoyt. | 我是说霍伊特 |
[38:01] | He loves me. | 他爱的是我 |
[38:04] | No, he doesn’t. | 不 他不爱你 |
[38:06] | He wants you dead. | 他要你死 |
[38:07] | That’s not what he told you to do, is it, Emily? | 他并没有吩咐你杀我吧 艾米丽 |
[38:13] | He told you not to kill me, didn’t he? | 他叮嘱过你不许杀我 对吧 |
[38:15] | Emily’s dead. | 艾米丽早就死了 |
[38:19] | And you will be, too. | 你也快见阎王爷了 |
[38:21] | Hoyt wants me alive. | 霍伊特要我活着 |
[38:24] | And he wants that because he wants me all to himself. | 那是因为他想完完全全占有我 |
[38:28] | Don’t you get it? | 你还不明白吗 |
[38:29] | Hoyt doesn’t love you. | 霍伊特并不爱你 |
[38:32] | He used you to get to me. | 他只是利用你来捉我而已 |
[38:35] | You’re gonna watch your brother die now. | 我现在就杀了你弟 你就看着他死吧 |
[38:37] | Emily, wait! Stop! | 艾米丽 别动手 住手 |
[38:39] | Frankie! Frankie! Stop! | 弗兰基 弗兰基 住手 |
[38:48] | Shoot her! | 开枪 |
[38:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[38:55] | Breathe. It’s all right. Put it down. Put it down. | 呼气 没事了 把枪放下 放下 |
[38:58] | Put it down. Put it down. | 放下 放下枪 |
[39:01] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 好了 没事没事 |
[39:03] | You okay? Hmm? | 你还好吗 还好吗 |
[39:05] | You all right? | 你怎么样 |
[39:11] | We’ll take the rest to go. Thank you. | 剩下的打包 谢谢 |
[39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:17] | You want me to take you home? | 要我送你回家吗 |
[39:21] | That’s — what — I mean, it was — | 那是… 我想说的是 |
[39:23] | It was full-on stockholm syndrome, wasn’t it? | 这是不折不扣的斯德哥尔摩症候群症 |
[39:26] | Look… | 听着 |
[39:28] | Emily Stern never stood a chance against Hoyt. | 艾米丽·斯特恩从来就不是霍伊特的对手 |
[39:31] | She was an abused wife. | 她过去被丈夫虐待 |
[39:33] | She watched Hoyt kill her husband | 又眼睁睁地看着霍伊特杀害她丈夫 |
[39:35] | then slowly came apart. | 久而久之 她就崩溃了 |
[39:37] | He kept her in that basement for six months. | 他把她关在地下室整整半年 |
[39:39] | Beat her, rewarded her, beat her again. | 打她 奖励她 再打她 日复如是 |
[39:42] | Frankie — I mean, I never meant to involve him. | 弗兰基… 我不该把他卷进来的 |
[39:46] | You didn’t. Hoyt did. | 与你无关 罪魁祸首是霍伊特 |
[39:52] | Can we… | 我们可以… |
[39:55] | not talk about Hoyt… anymore? | 不再谈论霍伊特吗 |
[39:59] | Yeah, well… | 好的 |
[40:02] | I-I wish that I didn’t associate you with Hoyt. | 我不该老把你和霍伊特扯到一块 |
[40:06] | I’m — I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[40:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[40:10] | Well, you know, that can change. | 不过 你知道这可以改变的 |
[40:12] | Yeah, it — yeah, it could. | 是 是 的确可以 |
[40:15] | I mean, it — it probably would. | 我的意思是 或许可以改变 |
[40:17] | That sounds ominous. | 听起来挺没戏的 |
[40:23] | Let’s just — | 让我们… |
[40:25] | Let’s just say we did this, okay? | 我们假设一下我们在一起 好吧 |
[40:26] | We went to the movies. | 我们一起去看电影 |
[40:28] | We… read the Sunday paper together. | 一起看星期日报 |
[40:31] | That all sounds great to me. | 我觉得这样不错啊 |
[40:36] | And then… | 之后… |
[40:38] | you would… | 你会… |
[40:40] | ask me where I was going | 过问我的行程 |
[40:42] | and what case was I working on and did I have backup and… | 和我负责的案子 有没有支援等等 |
[40:46] | Yeah. I would. | 是的 我会过问 |
[40:48] | And you would worry. | 你会担心我 |
[40:52] | I’m not — I’m not ready for that. | 我还没… 我还没准备好 |
[40:58] | I’m not ready for someone like you. | 没准备好跟你这么优的人谈恋爱 |
[41:03] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[41:08] | I’m gonna go. | 我将要离开这里 |
[41:14] | Not as far as Afghanistan, but… | 虽然没阿富汗那么远 但… |
[41:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:42] | All right. | 好了 |
[41:44] | I’ll see you around. | 再见了 |
[42:02] | Here we are again, Jane. | 简 咱们又交手了 |