时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:58] | We’re waiting on the warrant. Can’t touch the car. | 我们还在等搜查令 车还不能碰 |
[01:01] | Hey, I’ve been sitting here for 20 minutes! | 喂 我都坐这等了20分钟了 |
[01:02] | Yeah, yeah. You’re in a hurry for your latte. | 是啊 你不过是赶着去喝拿铁 |
[01:04] | Come on! I got to get to work! | 快点 我赶着上班呢 |
[01:05] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[01:09] | Come on! | 真是的 |
[01:09] | How hard is it to get a warrant signed? | 申请个搜查令有这么难吗 |
[01:14] | Where’s Maura? | 莫拉哪去了 |
[01:16] | Stuck in traffic. | 堵在路上了 |
[01:17] | She shouldn’t wear high heels to a crime scene. | 她真不该穿高跟鞋来犯罪现场 |
[01:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[01:20] | These are very comfortable. | 高跟鞋很舒服啊 |
[01:22] | Yeah, I bet you can run in them, too. | 我看你还能穿着高跟鞋跑呢 |
[01:23] | Oh, I don’t think that’s a good idea. | 我可不这么觉得 |
[01:28] | We can’t get inside. Still waiting on a warrant. | 还不能进车里 搜查令还没到 |
[01:31] | All right, already. We’re tryin’. | 别再按了 我们已经尽快了 |
[01:33] | Move the damn car! | 把那该死的车移走 |
[01:35] | Hey, buddy, this is a crime scene. | 老兄 这可是犯罪现场 |
[01:36] | So move the damn crime scene! | 那就把这该死的犯罪现场移走 |
[01:38] | You keep interfering, | 你要是继续妨碍公务 |
[01:40] | you could spend your weekend in jail. | 就准备好在监狱里度过周末吧 |
[01:41] | Oh, that’s why. | 噢 我懂了 |
[01:42] | All the judges took off early for the holiday weekend. | 法官们都早早下班过周末去了 |
[01:45] | Oh, I’d like to be a judge someday. | 那我真想日后当一名法官 |
[01:46] | I’d like to run off and join the circus. | 我还想丢下一切 加入马戏团呢 |
[01:49] | I ordered a tow. | 我叫了辆拖车 |
[01:51] | Anybody want to bet what gets here first — | 要不要赌一下是拖车先到 |
[01:52] | tow truck or warrant? | 还是搜查令先到 |
[01:54] | – Ice pick, huh? – Yeah, what do you think? | -凶器是碎冰锥 -对啊 你怎么看 |
[01:57] | Haven’t seen a kill like this | 自小白巴尔格的 |
[01:57] | 全名为詹姆斯·约瑟夫·巴尔格 绰号为小白 是全球十大通缉犯 | |
[01:58] | since the days of Whitey Bulger | 冬山帮[波士顿黑帮组织]风头过去后 |
[01:59] | and the Winter Hill Gang. | 就再没见过这种手法了 |
[02:01] | Always sad I missed the Irish Crime Wars. | 真可惜没能见证爱尔兰帮派火拼的壮景 |
[02:03] | Don’t be. | 幸好没见过 |
[02:04] | Bloodbath from Somerville to Charlestown. | 从萨默维尔到查尔斯敦均遭血洗 |
[02:06] | I was a rookie, but I saw things | 我当时还是个菜鸟 但那一幕 |
[02:09] | I don’t ever want to see again. | 我这辈子都不想再见到 |
[02:11] | Well, one ice pick doesn’t make a crime war. | 放心 又不是一个馒头引发的血案 |
[02:14] | Yeah, let’s hope not. | 但愿如此 |
[02:16] | Oh, took you long enough. | 你总算来了 |
[02:18] | Good morning, Rizzoli. | 早啊 里佐利 |
[02:19] | Look, you can be as bitchy as you like. | 听着 你尽管随意毒舌好了 |
[02:21] | Yeah, what’s the male equivalent for “bitchy,” Huh? | 那男人毒舌该怎么说 |
[02:23] | – Dick-y? – Keep ’em coming. | -贱精吗 -你就骂吧 |
[02:24] | I’m getting time and a half just listening. | 反正听你骂几句就能多拿一倍半工资 |
[02:27] | – Hey, Frost. – Yeah. | -弗罗斯特 -咋了 |
[02:28] | Get the uniforms and move all these cars as fast as you can. | 尽快召集警员来把所有车弄出去 |
[02:30] | Hey, no hurry, my brother. | 老兄 甭着急 |
[02:32] | Go into double time in 20 minutes. | 再等上二十分钟我就有双倍工资了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, and then I go talk to the commander | 想得美 要是你十分钟内不搞定 |
[02:35] | and tell him to hire a new tow-truck company | 我就去找领导投诉 |
[02:37] | if you’re not out of here in 10. | 让他换家拖车公司 |
[02:38] | All right, get that to the evidence garage. | 明白没 把车送到证物间去 |
[02:41] | Hey! What about him? | 那车上的人咋办 |
[02:42] | Take him, too. | 把他也送去 |
[02:43] | And don’t charge the city extra, all right? | 别额外收费 懂了吗 |
[02:44] | Yes, your highness. | 遵命 女王陛下 |
[02:45] | Without the attitude, please. | 别跟我用那种态度 |
[03:16] | There’s no registration in here. | 车上没找到执照 |
[03:17] | Anybody find an I.D.? | 有人找到身份证了吗 |
[03:18] | Nope. Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[03:20] | Ran the plates. | 查过车牌了 |
[03:21] | Registered to a dummy corporation. Guy’s a ghost. | 注册于一家空壳公司 这家伙形同鬼魅 |
[03:23] | So, John Doe, mid 20s. He was in good health. | 无名氏 二十五岁左右 身体健康 |
[03:27] | Except for the ice pick sticking out of his ear. | 那是耳朵没插上碎冰锥之前 |
[03:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[03:33] | Oh, there’s no fingerprints on the vehicle. | 车上没有指纹 |
[03:35] | Not even on the door handle. | 连门把上都没有 |
[03:37] | He had none to leave. | 他根本没有指纹 |
[03:39] | What? | 什么 |
[03:40] | Burn scars. | 手指灼伤了 |
[03:41] | Consistent with acid exposure. | 是接触浓酸造成的 |
[03:43] | Ouch. | 天啊 |
[03:45] | Deliberate. | 是有意而为的 |
[03:47] | Excruciatingly painful process. | 其过程极端痛苦 |
[03:49] | There are 250 nerve receptors per square centimeter | 手指尖每平方厘米就有二百五十个 |
[03:52] | in fingertips. | 神经受体 |
[03:54] | So it would feel like a bazillion paper cuts. | 所以那痛楚就跟无数次被纸割到一样 |
[03:56] | No. Scoring the skin is the initial process. | 不止 割手指只是个开始 |
[03:58] | The additional pain would feel like | 接踵而至的疼痛就如同 |
[04:00] | each cut was being pulled apart by a pair of tweezers | 被镊子扯开每一处切口 |
[04:03] | and doused with acid. | 并淋上浓酸一般 |
[04:04] | Well, I think it’s safe to say | 我敢断言 |
[04:05] | that this guy went to great lengths to remain a ghost. | 这家伙在竭尽所能掩盖身份 |
[04:07] | Well, that’s conjecture. | 那只是你的猜想 |
[04:08] | Well, I’m gonna be crazy and conjecture this, too. | 我要抓狂了 但这次我坚持己见 |
[04:11] | There’s nothing random | 用碎冰锥插他脑袋 |
[04:11] | about drilling an ice pick through his head. | 决不是什么随机事件 |
[04:13] | Whoever killed him was making a statement. | 凶手绝对想要宣告什么 |
[04:15] | Hey, Rizzoli, you gotta see this. | 里佐利 过来看看 |
[04:16] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[04:19] | Oh! Hello, Mr. Bourne Identity. | 哇 《谍影重重》真人版 |
[04:22] | What — Colorado, | 啥 科罗拉多 |
[04:23] | Pennsylvania, New York. | 宾夕法尼亚 纽约 |
[04:25] | And look at all the passports. | 瞧这一堆护照 |
[04:26] | John Woodbury. | 约翰·伍伯里 |
[04:27] | Adam Smith. | 亚当·史密斯 |
[04:28] | Maybe that’s why he was killed. | 也许他就是因此而死的 |
[04:30] | Yeah, maybe he stole the wrong I.D. | 也许他偷错了身份 |
[04:32] | Hmm. What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[04:33] | I.D. theft deal gone bad? | 身份盗窃交易失败了吗 |
[04:34] | Could still be organized crime. | 可能还是有组织犯罪 |
[04:36] | Used to be just about running weapons, drugs, money. | 以前只限于贩卖军火 毒品 金钱 |
[04:39] | Yeah, now it’s also internet fraud. | 现在还有网上诈骗 |
[04:41] | That would explain all the ATM cards. | 所以才会有各种ATM提款卡 |
[04:44] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[04:46] | Our victim was an artist. | 受害者是个艺术家 |
[04:47] | Look like they’ve been done by a computer. | 这些看来像是电脑制图 |
[04:49] | No. They’re by hand. | 不 这是徒手画的 |
[04:52] | Well, this may be evidence of a very high I.Q. | 这证明受害者也许拥有高智商 |
[04:55] | Well, how much more evidence would you need? | 你还说”也许” 这不是明摆着的吗 |
[04:57] | Extensive use of polyhedra. | 画中大量使用了多面体 |
[05:02] | Geometric signs in three dimensions | 就是指具有多面多边的 |
[05:04] | with flat faces and straight edges. | 三维立体几何图形 |
[05:06] | Yeah. Sure. | 对啊 明白 |
[05:08] | I like that stuff. | 我特喜欢那玩意儿 |
[05:09] | This guy may be a thief, but he sure could draw. | 死者可能是扒手 但他无疑很能画 |
[05:12] | Those are cool. | 画得真酷 |
[05:24] | You find anything? | 发现什么没 |
[05:27] | Cause of death — | 死因是 |
[05:28] | massive cerebral hemorrhage | 碎冰锥穿透脑部 |
[05:30] | caused by an ice pick penetrating the brain. | 导致大面积脑出血 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I figured the ice pick had something to do with it. | 我知道是碎冰锥致他死亡的 |
[05:36] | I meant, find anything that helps us know who he is. | 我是问 有没有找到证明他身份的证据 |
[05:38] | Did you run his dental records? | 查过他的牙科记录没 |
[05:39] | Yes. No match. | 查过了 没有匹配的 |
[05:42] | But you can’t hide your DNA. | 但DNA记录可隐藏不了 |
[05:44] | I’m waiting for the results. | 我正在等结果 |
[05:45] | Well, he was clever. I’ll give him that. | 不得不承认 他很聪明 |
[05:47] | We found over $200,000 in charges and ATM withdrawals, | 我们发现他收取及提取的金额共二十多万 |
[05:51] | and we’re only halfway through his stolen identities. | 那些偷来的身份证还有一半在调查 |
[05:56] | It’s a shame that they penetrated his temporal lobe. | 真可惜他的颞叶被刺穿 |
[05:59] | That would have been an excellent brain to study. | 否则会是个优秀的大脑研究样本 |
[06:02] | Yeah. Bummer. | 真倒霉 |
[06:05] | You know what doesn’t make sense to me? | 我有一点很想不通 |
[06:07] | Why would a big-time identity thief | 一个有钱的身份证扒手 |
[06:09] | drive around in a crappy car? | 怎么会开了辆烂车 |
[06:12] | Economy car. | 是经济型用车 |
[06:14] | Why, ’cause he didn’t want to flash his cash? What’s… | 为什么呢 不想炫富吗 为… |
[06:17] | This is Dr. Isles. | 我是艾尔斯医生 |
[06:22] | What? | 什么 |
[06:26] | That’s not possible. I — | 不可能 我… |
[06:28] | ’cause I-I’m — I’m looking at it right now. | 因为我…现在正看着 |
[06:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[06:31] | They’re saying that there’s a problem | 他们说这位无名氏的 |
[06:33] | with the DNA samples of our John Doe. | DNA样本有问题 |
[06:35] | Yes, no, I-I see it, but it’s not possible. | 是 不 我看到了 但不可能 |
[06:38] | I don’t cross-contaminate my samples. | 我没有污染样本 |
[06:40] | Oh, Maura, come on. | 别这样 莫拉 |
[06:41] | You’re not perfect. | 人无完人 |
[06:42] | Send another sample. | 再送一份样本吧 |
[06:45] | Okay, I’ll — I’ll call you back. | 好的 我再给你电话 |
[06:49] | It’s not possible. | 这绝不可能 |
[06:52] | Maura, everybody makes mistakes. Okay? | 莫拉 谁都会犯错 |
[06:54] | Just send it again. | 再送一份就行了 |
[06:55] | No, it’s not a mistake. | 我并没有犯错 |
[06:57] | This is the victim’s DNA profile. | 这边是被害者的DNA基因图 |
[07:00] | This is my DNA profile. | 这边是我的基因图 |
[07:02] | You see the autosomal markers? | 你看这些常染色体标记 |
[07:04] | They’re the same in both samples. | 两份样本完全一致 |
[07:06] | Yeah, well, the lab keeps all of our genetic profiles | 对啊 实验室存有我们的基因数据 |
[07:08] | just in case we contaminate a sample. | 就是以防我们污染样本 |
[07:09] | So, obviously, it’s been contaminated. | 很明显 这份样本被污染了 |
[07:13] | No. | 不 |
[07:14] | There’s enough markers in the comparison of the DNA to — | 对比这两组DNA基因图可见一致性极高 |
[07:17] | to make a definitive conclusion. | 当即就可以下定论 |
[07:20] | So what are we concluding? | 那结论是什么 |
[07:23] | Just look. | 看 |
[07:25] | They match. | 完全一致 |
[07:27] | And how did that happen? Maura. | 这怎么可能呢 莫拉 |
[07:29] | You must have done something screwy. | 你肯定弄错了 |
[07:31] | No. I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[07:33] | It’s a biological match. | 这是生物学匹配 |
[07:34] | Maura, what are you telling me? | 莫拉 你想说什么 |
[07:35] | That the guy on the table here is somehow related to you? | 难道躺在解剖台上的人是你亲人吗 |
[07:43] | I’m telling you that the man laying there is my brother. | 我想说 躺着的人是我兄弟 |
[07:51] | He was actually my half-brother. | 他其实是我同父异母的兄弟 |
[07:53] | You know this from the DNA? | 你从DNA判断出来的吗 |
[07:55] | Yeah, we shared the same father | 对 我们父亲相同 |
[07:57] | but not the same mother. | 母亲不同 |
[08:00] | It’s so odd. | 太诡异了 |
[08:01] | You know, I have a blood relative. | 你能明白吗 我竟有个血缘兄弟 |
[08:04] | I’m so sorry, Maura. | 节哀顺变 莫拉 |
[08:08] | I’m fidgeting. I’m fidgeting. | 这让我坐立不安 |
[08:10] | I-I-I never fidget. | 我从未如此不安 |
[08:11] | Yes, welcome to the human race. | 恭喜你回归人类 |
[08:17] | I always wondered what it would be like to have a sibling. | 我经常想象如果有兄弟姐妹会是怎么样 |
[08:20] | You know, more than what it would be like | 你知道吗 甚至比想象见到 |
[08:22] | to meet my biological parents. | 亲生父母的次数都多 |
[08:24] | Well, that seems normal. | 那合乎常情 |
[08:25] | I don’t know anything about him. | 我对他一无所知 |
[08:26] | I don’t know his name. I… | 我不知道他姓甚名谁 |
[08:29] | All I know is that he was a thief. | 我只知道他生前是个小偷 |
[08:30] | And a-a-a brilliant artist. | 还是个有天赋的艺术家 |
[08:33] | Well, it’s not enough. I… | 仍是所知甚少 我… |
[08:36] | How did he end up on my table? | 他是怎么被杀的 |
[08:38] | You know, why did he do what he did? | 他为什么会堕落至此 |
[08:40] | What if I never know? | 要是我一辈子都没遇上他呢 |
[08:41] | What do you know about your biological parents? | 你了解你的亲生父母吗 |
[08:44] | Nothing. | 一无所知 |
[08:45] | My parents told me that my — | 我父母告诉我 |
[08:47] | my adoption was private… | 我的领养手续是通过律师 |
[08:49] | uh, with their lawyer. | 私密进行的 |
[08:51] | All they knew was my birthday. | 他们只知道我的生日 |
[08:54] | Maybe that’s not even right. | 说不定连生日都是假的 |
[08:56] | Are you gonna tell them about this? | 你打算告诉他们这件事吗 |
[08:57] | No. | 不 |
[08:58] | No, I-I-I didn’t even tell them when I — | 不 我连在上大学之前 |
[09:01] | I tried to find my biological mother and father | 尝试去找亲生父母的事 |
[09:03] | before I started college. | 都没告诉他们 |
[09:04] | What’d you find out? | 那你有什么发现吗 |
[09:06] | All the files were useless | 所有的文件要么毫无价值 |
[09:07] | or sealed by a court order. | 要么根据法院指令密封起来了 |
[09:11] | I may have wanted to know them, but… | 我有想过要去认识他们 但是… |
[09:13] | they didn’t want to know me. | 他们却对我不屑一顾 |
[09:15] | Okay. | 那么 |
[09:17] | What can I do? | 我能为你做点什么呢 |
[09:22] | I need to know who did this to him. | 我要知道是谁对他痛下杀手 |
[09:27] | Hey, pop. | 嘿 老爸 |
[09:29] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[09:30] | Want a cup of coffee? | 要来杯咖啡吗 |
[09:32] | No, I had too much already. | 不 我已经喝得够多了 |
[09:34] | Everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[09:35] | Yeah, everything’s fine. Yeah. | 当然 一切都好 |
[09:37] | I mean, I wish business was a little better, | 要是生意再好点就好了 |
[09:39] | but, hey, I woke up this morning, right? | 但是 留得青山在 |
[09:41] | So how bad could it be? | 哪怕没柴烧呢 |
[09:42] | Business is down? | 生意不好吗 |
[09:44] | Oh, way down. | 江河日下啊 |
[09:45] | Hey, Frankie! | 嘿 弗兰基 |
[09:47] | Hey, Murray. | 嘿 默里 |
[09:49] | Murray, this is my dad, Frank Sr. | 默里 这是我爸 老弗兰克 |
[09:51] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[09:52] | All right. | 好 |
[09:53] | Murray was on the force for 25 years. | Murry当了25年警察 |
[09:54] | – Really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[09:55] | 26. | 是26年 |
[09:57] | Got a little sick of it. | 有点厌倦了 |
[09:58] | Oh, well… | 哦 当然 |
[09:59] | What about you? | 你做哪行的 |
[09:59] | Uh, I’m a plumber. | 我是个水管工 |
[10:01] | Just paid some joker from Mission Hill | 我刚花了五千大洋请密逊丘的 |
[10:03] | 5 grand to repair the galvanized feed pipe | 家伙修理了吧台后面的 |
[10:05] | behind the bar. | 镀锌供水管 |
[10:06] | Listen to this. | 但听听这声音 |
[10:10] | That’s five big ones down the drain. | 那五千大洋都打了水漂 |
[10:11] | Guy won’t call me back. | 那家伙也不回我电话 |
[10:13] | I don’t get it fixed, I’m gonna have to close down. | 不把它修好 我就等着停业吧 |
[10:15] | Hey. He’s your man. | 嘿 找他做正好 |
[10:17] | You know, I’m pretty good. | 我手艺还不错 |
[10:18] | Oh, you’re being modest. | 你太谦虚了 |
[10:19] | – I’m all right. – No, come on. | -哪有 -别这样 |
[10:21] | He redid all the copper in that pizza place up on Grant. | 他换了格兰特街上那家披萨店的所有铜管 |
[10:24] | With a crew, Frankie. | 那时有帮手 弗兰基 |
[10:24] | Well, how long did that take you? | 那么你修了多久 |
[10:25] | With a crew? It was… | 和帮手一起吗 用了… |
[10:27] | Not long. Uh… | 耗时不长 |
[10:28] | Trust me, Murray. | 相信我 默里 |
[10:29] | He’s gonna take care of all your problems. | 他会把一切问题都搞定的 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:32] | I think you better redo both the cold and hot lines. | 你最好帮我把冷热水管都重修一下 |
[10:34] | I want copper, too. | 我也要铜管 |
[10:35] | Copper? | 铜管吗 |
[10:36] | And I can go 3 grand all-in. | 我付你三千美元全包价 |
[10:38] | 3 grand? | 三千美元 |
[10:39] | Take the work. | 接了吧 |
[10:41] | Deal? | 成交否 |
[10:42] | Yeah. Deal. Yeah. Sure. | 成交 当然成交 |
[10:44] | – Great. – All right. | -太好了 -好的 |
[10:45] | Get you a set of keys. | 我去给你拿串钥匙 |
[10:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:47] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:49] | I can’t afford to do it for that price | 那个价位 要是没有帮手 |
[10:51] | without a crew — I can’t do it. | 我可做不来 做不了 |
[10:52] | So get a crew. | 那就找帮手啊 |
[10:54] | I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[10:56] | – Oh, yeah. – What? | -就你了 -什么 |
[10:58] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑 |
[10:58] | You got me into this. You gotta help. | 是你把我卷进来的 你就要帮忙 |
[11:00] | – No way! – No, that’s it. | -没门 -就这么说定了 |
[11:01] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[11:01] | – I was trying to get you some work! – Hey. | -我这是好心给你找活干 -嘿 |
[11:04] | There you go. | 钥匙给你 |
[11:05] | – Nice to meet you. – Good to meet you, too. | -见到你真好 -我也是 |
[11:07] | – See you, Frankie. – See you, Murray. | -再见 弗兰基 -再见 默里 |
[11:11] | Rizzoli and sons. | 里佐利父子兵 |
[11:13] | Oh, yeah. | 真不错 |
[11:25] | We have the same nasal | 我们有相似的鼻型 |
[11:27] | and zygomatic facial structuring. | 和面部颧骨结构 |
[11:30] | There are also similar patterns | 眼眶和下巴轮廓 |
[11:31] | in our supraorbital foramen and the angle of our jaw line. | 也有相似之处 |
[11:35] | You see? | 你看出来了吗 |
[11:37] | I do. I see the resemblance. | 看出来了 确实挺相似的 |
[11:41] | I don’t know why I’m being so emotional about this, | 既然已经知道他是我的亲人 |
[11:44] | now that I know we’re related. | 为何我还对此耿耿于怀呢 |
[11:45] | I… | 我 |
[11:46] | I never knew him. I never will. I… | 我不认识他 也没这个机会了 |
[11:49] | Maura, if this is too much for you… | 莫拉 这对你来说太沉重了 |
[11:54] | Here. | 这个给你 |
[11:55] | You should have this. | 该由你保存 |
[11:57] | No, that’s evidence. You have to put that back. | 不 那可是证据 你快还回去 |
[11:59] | I made copies, | 我已经影印了 |
[12:00] | and I know where they are if I need them. | 而且我若有需要也能找你要 |
[12:01] | Keep it for now. | 你先暂时留着吧 |
[12:02] | Really? | 真的可以吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah. Here. | 当然 给你 |
[12:14] | Monet used to paint the same thing over and over. | 莫奈也曾不厌其烦的画同样的内容 |
[12:18] | You know, sat in the same place day after day, | 日复一日的坐在同一个地方 |
[12:21] | painted the same view. | 画着同一处风景 |
[12:34] | He’s drawing the same view. | 他画的也是同一处风景 |
[12:37] | Yeah, that’s — that’s a building, isn’t it? | 对 是幢大楼 对吗 |
[12:43] | Yeah, and it looks like he’s drawing it throughout the day. | 对 看来他一整天都在画这幢楼 |
[12:45] | You see how the light changes? | 你看到当中的光影变化了吗 |
[12:47] | And he’s drawing it… day after day because… | 他日复一日地画这幢楼是因为 |
[12:51] | this is where he lives. | 他就住在那 |
[12:53] | His drawings are precisely to scale, | 他的画作比例精准 |
[12:57] | so with a little trigonometry | 因此 根据三角函数 |
[12:59] | and some spherical geometry… | 和球面几何学 |
[13:02] | we can figure out what it is he’s drawing. | 我们就能算出他在画什么了 |
[13:07] | Oh, well, that’s the financial district. | 哦 那片是金融区 |
[13:12] | There. | 这个 |
[13:14] | That’s State Street. | 那是道富银行 |
[13:18] | Perfect match. | 完全吻合 |
[13:20] | That is the building he was drawing. | 这就是他所画的建筑 |
[13:21] | So he must have been looking at it from… | 那么他的视线一定是从 |
[13:25] | there. | 那边看过来的 |
[13:26] | Been vacant a while. | 闲置有一段时间了 |
[13:28] | Looks like it’s in probate. | 看来还在遗嘱认证中 |
[13:29] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[13:31] | Probate takes about a year? | 遗嘱认证要花一年吗 |
[13:33] | Free rent. Off the radar. | 无房租 无监控 |
[13:35] | Let’s go inside. | 我们进去瞧瞧 |
[13:53] | Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[14:00] | It’s an alarm. | 这是个警报器 |
[14:43] | Come on out with your hands up. | 举起双手 走出来 |
[14:44] | You heard her! On your feet! | 听见没 站起来 |
[14:46] | – Now! – Okay. | -马上 -好 |
[14:48] | Your bag on the desk! | 把你的包放在桌子上 |
[14:49] | Hands behind your head. | 双手放在脑后 |
[14:56] | You guys got a warrant? | 你们有搜查令吗 |
[14:59] | You got a lease? | 你有租约吗 |
[15:00] | Well, what are you charging me with? | 那你们要指控我什么 |
[15:01] | Trespassing, for starters. | 先由非法入侵告起怎样 |
[15:05] | Well, look at your little family business | 来看看你的家族小生意 |
[15:07] | making your ATM cards. | 伪造银行卡 |
[15:11] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[15:12] | No. | 不认识 |
[15:13] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[15:16] | Oh, yeah. You don’t know him, | 哦 对 你不认识他 |
[15:18] | but you live together, | 但你们住在一起 |
[15:18] | you do your little crafts together. | 一起做点小手工 |
[15:20] | Jane. | 简 |
[15:22] | It’s pretty hefty. | 够笨重的 |
[15:24] | Might have been competitive 10 years ago, | 10年前用这玩意还有点竞争力 |
[15:26] | but you’re a little behind the times. | 现在还用就真有点凹凸了 |
[15:27] | You can’t just do that. That belongs to me. | 你不能那样做 那是我的 |
[15:29] | Thank you for admitting it’s yours. | 多谢你承认所有权 |
[15:31] | It makes the criminal case go much faster. | 无疑加快了我们的调查进度 |
[15:33] | You want to tell us what this is? | 要告诉我们这是什么吗 |
[15:36] | You said it, man. | 你都知道了 伙计 |
[15:37] | It’s a bad attempt at competing with Steve Jobs. | 和斯蒂夫·乔布斯相比这玩意够落后的了 |
[15:40] | I have a hunch that you are much better at computers | 我有预感你的电脑操作技术 |
[15:42] | than you are at lying. Come on. | 比撒谎技术高明多了 走吧 |
[15:43] | Come on, pal. | 走吧 伙计 |
[15:51] | Drew Beckett, 25, | 德鲁·贝克特 25岁 |
[15:53] | one of the biggest names in computer hacking. | 在黑客界大名鼎鼎 |
[15:55] | Two years ago, he’s indicted by a Federal Grand Jury | 两年前 他因为侵入国防部的主机 |
[15:58] | for hacking into the mainframe at the Department of Defense. | 而被联邦大陪审团起诉 |
[16:02] | You know how many firewalls he jumped? | 你知道他绕过了多少防火墙吗 |
[16:04] | Why, you thinking about trying it? | 怎么 你想试试 |
[16:07] | That’s above my pay grade. | 这超出我的职权范围了 |
[16:10] | Charges were dropped on a technicality. | 最后指控由于细节不足而撤销 |
[16:13] | What’s his tie to the vic? | 他和受害者有何联系 |
[16:15] | This. | 这个 |
[16:17] | Watch. | 看 |
[16:21] | It’s an encryption scanner | 是个加密扫描仪 |
[16:22] | used for network enumeration. | 用于枚举网络资源 |
[16:24] | It’s pretty cutting-edge. | 科技相当尖端 |
[16:25] | But our software was able to crack | 但我们的软件应该能破解 |
[16:26] | its binary and source codes. | 它的二进制源代码 |
[16:28] | Let me guess. We now know where Jimmy Hoffa’s buried. | 让我猜猜 我们知道吉米·霍法埋哪了 |
[16:31] | It’s the most advanced piece | 这是我见过的 |
[16:32] | of criminal technology I’ve ever seen. | 最先进的刑侦技术 |
[16:34] | You got your wallet? | 你有带皮夹吗 |
[16:36] | Check this out. | 来试试这个 |
[16:44] | Hey! How’d you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[16:47] | 62 bucks at Dairy Freeze. | 在冰点奶品雪糕店花了62块 |
[16:51] | What the hell did you eat? | 你到底吃了什么啊 |
[16:53] | It’s set up so you can run it near any open wi-fi. | 这是设定好的 只要有无线网络就能用 |
[16:55] | Pulls all the information off the electronic chips | 它能读取你身上所有卡的 |
[16:57] | on any card you’re carrying. | 电子芯片上的信息 |
[16:58] | Remind me to start using cash. | 这可提醒我要用回现金 |
[17:00] | Yeah, it gets crazier. | 是啊 还有更牛的 |
[17:01] | It was built for identity theft. | 这是专为身份盗窃而设计的 |
[17:03] | But it also has the ability to work backwards. | 但它也可以反过来用 |
[17:06] | They programmed in a complex math formula | 他们用一个复杂的数学方程编写了 |
[17:08] | to decode encryptions. | 一个解密程序 |
[17:10] | Decode what that means for me. | 解密我的重要信息 |
[17:13] | It not only steals identities, | 这工具不仅能盗窃身份 |
[17:15] | it could also reveal them. | 也能识破身份 |
[17:16] | So our vic burns his fingerprints off, | 那就算受害者毁了指纹 |
[17:18] | but this little contraption can still tell who he was? | 还是可以通过这个装置得知他的身份 |
[17:20] | Yeah. And we think Beckett used it to sell him out. | 对 我们认为贝克特用它出卖了死者 |
[17:23] | So the two built this unit together, | 也就是说他俩先是一起合作 |
[17:25] | and then Beckett used it | 然后贝克特用这装置 |
[17:26] | to identify John Doe’s real identity. | 识破了无名氏的真身 |
[17:27] | So who is he? | 那他到底是谁 |
[17:29] | Well, here’s what’s stored — | 这有一些记录 |
[17:30] | Colin Doyle — | 科林·多伊尔 |
[17:31] | but he’s not in the system. | 但他不在系统中 |
[17:34] | He won’t be. | 他不可能在 |
[17:36] | Look up Patrick Doyle. | 查查帕特里克·多伊尔 |
[17:38] | Why? Who’s that? | 为什么 他是谁 |
[17:40] | You heard of Paddy Doyle? | 听过帕迪·多伊尔吗 |
[17:41] | Yeah. Of course. The, uh… The Irish mob. The enforcer. | 当然听过 爱尔兰黑帮的杀手 |
[17:44] | – Colin was his son. – What?! | -科林是他儿子 -什么 |
[17:46] | Doyle was Whitey Bulger’s right-hand man. | 多伊尔是小白巴尔格的左右手 |
[17:48] | Disappeared about the same time Bulger did. | 和巴尔格同时失踪了 |
[17:50] | Been in hiding for 20 years. | 藏匿了20年 |
[17:52] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[17:53] | But that’s not all. | 还不止这些 |
[17:56] | Looks like our guy Beckett just had $250,000 | 看来贝克特的海外账户 |
[17:58] | deposited into an offshore account. | 刚刚入账25万美元 |
[18:00] | Somebody paid him. | 有人付钱给他了 |
[18:02] | Yeah, for selling out Colin Doyle. | 对 作为出卖科林·多伊尔的费用 |
[18:04] | No one ever knew what happened to the kid. | 没人知道这孩子身上发生了什么 |
[18:06] | But why kill the son if you want the old man? | 为什么找父寻仇 结果却杀了他儿子 |
[18:08] | Even we knew, | 连我们都知道 |
[18:10] | if anyone found Colin, | 只要有人找到科林 |
[18:11] | they could flush out Paddy Doyle. | 就能逼出帕迪·多伊尔 |
[18:13] | Blood is thick with that clan. | 毕竟血浓于水 |
[18:18] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯博士 |
[18:19] | This man is here to identify his son. | 这位先生来辨认他儿子的遗体 |
[18:22] | This is Mr…. | 这位是 |
[18:24] | Selsi. | 塞尔斯先生 |
[18:29] | Your roommate and friend — | 你的室友兼朋友 |
[18:32] | Colin, Colin Doyle — | 科林 科林·多伊尔 |
[18:35] | You got him killed. | 是你害死的 |
[18:36] | I didn’t know they were gonna kill him. | 我不知道他们会杀了他 |
[18:38] | What’d you think they were gonna do? | 那你以为他们会干嘛 |
[18:39] | Pay you a quarter million dollars | 付你25万美金 |
[18:40] | to find out where he was to throw him a party? | 就为了找到他 给他办个派对吗 |
[18:43] | I’m the only one who can vouch for you with the D.A. | 只有我能在检察官面前为你担保 |
[18:45] | and help you out of this. | 帮你脱罪 |
[18:46] | That doesn’t matter. | 这都无所谓 |
[18:49] | You’re looking at first-degree murder. | 这是一宗一级谋杀 |
[18:54] | Hey. You understand that? | 喂 你明白吗 |
[18:57] | Tell me who you sold the information to. | 告诉我你把情报卖给谁了 |
[18:59] | I tell you that, and they’ll come after me. | 我要告诉你 就小命不保了 |
[19:01] | – We can protect you. – You can’t protect me. | -我们能保护你 -你们没法保护我 |
[19:03] | Nobody can protect me. Look at Colin. | 没人能保护我 看看科林 |
[19:05] | You understand you’re looking at life, without parole. | 你要明白你将终身不得保释 |
[19:08] | Good. Any life sounds pretty good about now. | 行 总比现在死了好 |
[19:13] | I’ll take my chances behind bars. | 我就在监狱里避难好了 |
[19:22] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 我对你亲人的去世深表遗憾 |
[19:26] | How was he killed? | 他是怎么死的 |
[19:29] | He died from a cerebral hemorrhage. | 他死于颅内出血 |
[19:35] | I want to know how. | 是由什么造成的 |
[19:38] | An ice pick. | 一把碎冰锥 |
[19:42] | He was stabbed with an ice pick. | 他是被碎冰锥刺死的 |
[19:46] | I’m terribly sorry. We’re looking for his killer. | 很遗憾 我们还在寻找凶手 |
[19:57] | What was he like? | 他是个怎样的人 |
[20:00] | He was too much like his old man. | 他和他老爸太像了 |
[20:07] | I’ve seen his drawings. He was brilliant. | 我看过他的画 超凡脱俗 |
[20:11] | I have them if you’d like one to take with you to remember him. | 你想拿一幅缅怀他的话 我可以给你 |
[20:15] | No. | 不用了 |
[20:16] | I’m not gonna forget my son. | 我不会忘了我儿子的 |
[20:23] | May I get you some water? | 你要喝杯水吗 |
[20:25] | No. | 不用了 |
[20:26] | We have some right here. I can get — | 我们这儿有水 我可以… |
[20:30] | I’ll make it easy for you, if that’s what you want. | 若这是你想要的 我会让你如愿的 |
[20:56] | Goodbye, Maura. | 再见 莫拉 |
[21:15] | I sent his blood samples to the crime lab, but… | 我把他的血样送到化验室 但… |
[21:19] | I’ve no doubt that this man is my father. | 我确定这人就是我父亲 |
[21:21] | Since when do you jump to conclusions? | 你从什么时候开始妄下结论了 |
[21:23] | Since I found out who I really am. | 从我发现自己是谁开始 |
[21:24] | – Maura — – Look at this. Stabbed… | -莫拉 -你看 刺死 |
[21:26] | Shot, shot… | 枪杀 枪杀 |
[21:27] | shot. | 枪杀 |
[21:32] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[21:34] | Did you see what I did? | 你看我都干了什么 |
[21:35] | He does that. | 他竟那样做 |
[21:37] | He introduced himself as Mr. Selsi. | 他自称是塞尔斯先生 |
[21:40] | It’s “Isles,” my adoptive name, spelled backward. | 那是我名字”Isles”的倒写 |
[21:43] | I know. You keep saying that. | 我知道 你一直在说 |
[21:44] | Well, he was toying with me from the start, | 他从一开始就在戏弄我 |
[21:47] | while he was staring at his murdered son. | 从他盯着他死去的儿子那刻起 |
[21:48] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[21:49] | He came to say a final goodbye to Colin, | 他是来见科林最后一面的 |
[21:52] | and he knew that you wanted a DNA sample, | 而他知道你想要DNA样本 |
[21:53] | so he gave you some of his blood. | 所以他把血给了你 |
[21:55] | That’s a guy with balls! | 他相当有种 |
[21:57] | Come on, you’re defending a stone-cold killer. | 拜托 你在为冷血杀手辩护 |
[21:59] | No, I’m n– | 没 我没… |
[22:01] | Yes, I am. | 好吧 我有 |
[22:04] | And I’m gonna stop now. | 我不说了 |
[22:06] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:07] | I think that whoever killed Colin | 我认为杀了科林的人 |
[22:09] | knew that his murder would draw Patrick out. | 知道这能让帕特里克现身 |
[22:13] | I mean, look, if it makes you feel better, | 看 他们都是坏人 |
[22:15] | these were all bad guys. | 这有让你好过点吗 |
[22:16] | He said Colin was too much like him. | 他说科林和他很像 |
[22:19] | What about me? | 那我呢 |
[22:20] | Look what I do for a living. | 看看我的工作 |
[22:21] | I’m around more death than he is. | 处理的死人比他还多 |
[22:24] | But you’re not the one doing the killing. | 但人都不是你杀的 |
[22:26] | Maura, listen to me. | 莫拉 听我说 |
[22:28] | You are in danger. | 你现在很危险 |
[22:29] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[22:31] | As long as Patrick Doyle is out there, | 只要帕特里克·多伊尔还活着 |
[22:33] | yes, you are. | 你就有危险 |
[22:35] | He’s not gonna kill me. | 他又不会杀我 |
[22:36] | Whoever killed colin will not hesitate to kill you | 但杀了科林的人 一旦发现了你的身份 |
[22:39] | if they figure out who you are. | 就会毫不犹豫地杀你 |
[22:43] | We need some help. | 我们需要援兵 |
[22:48] | There’s no way Patrick Doyle | 帕特里克·多伊尔不可能 |
[22:49] | got in and out of the medical examiner’s office | 自出自入验尸室 |
[22:51] | unless he still has contacts on the inside. | 除非他有内线 |
[22:53] | Which is why we can’t trust anybody in this unit | 所以我们不能相信这个部门 |
[22:56] | or in the D.A’s office. | 或检察官办公室的人 |
[22:57] | Whoever wants Doyle dead | 想找多伊尔寻仇的人 |
[22:59] | wouldn’t hesitate to use Dr. Isles as bait. | 会毫不犹豫用艾尔斯医生做饵 |
[23:01] | Maura’s safe for now. | 莫拉暂时安全 |
[23:02] | I mean, nobody knows that she’s related to Doyle | 除了我们四个 没人知道 |
[23:04] | except for the four of us… | 她和多伊尔关系 |
[23:06] | and Doyle himself. | 还有多伊尔本人 |
[23:07] | Let’s find Colin’s killer before that changes. | 我们得在事情有变之前找出凶手 |
[23:14] | Paddy Doyle has lots of enemies. | 帕迪·多伊尔树敌众多 |
[23:15] | Given his history as an enforcer, | 考虑到他的杀手生涯 |
[23:17] | it’s hard to say just how many. | 敌人肯定数不胜数 |
[23:18] | But these guys are the top of the heap. | 但以下几个是其中的头号人物 |
[23:19] | Mickey O’Donnell. | 米基·奥唐奈 |
[23:24] | The Donegal family. | 多尼哥家族 |
[23:27] | Danny “Boy” Flanagan. | 丹尼”男孩” 弗拉纳根 |
[23:30] | Tommy O’Rourke. | 汤米·欧洛克 |
[23:33] | All of them had family soldiers murdered by Doyle. | 这些人都因为多伊尔损兵折将过 |
[23:36] | So what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[23:37] | Can’t we, uh, drum up some reason to question them? | 就不能找几个理由去质问他们吗 |
[23:40] | You just don’t get it. | 你还没听懂 |
[23:41] | They’re like the C.E.O.S of irish crime families. | 他们就像是爱尔兰犯罪集团里的总裁 |
[23:44] | So? We could talk to them. | 那又怎样 我们还是能问他们啊 |
[23:45] | Jane, these guys make rabid pit bulls look like chia pets! | 简 这些人能把疯斗牛犬驯成草头娃娃 |
[23:48] | Well, what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[23:50] | I’ll see if there’s anything else | 我看看还能不能从 |
[23:51] | I can pull off the encryption scanner. | 解密扫描仪弄到更多信息 |
[23:53] | Maybe there’s a connection between one of these guys | 也许当中有人曾和我们的黑客 |
[23:55] | and our hackers. | 联系过 |
[23:56] | You and I should go back through the car again. | 我们俩再去检查一下车子 |
[23:58] | And I’ll go over the body again. | 我再查一遍尸体 |
[24:01] | Maura, don’t. | 莫拉 不必了 |
[24:03] | You’ve gone over it so many times. | 你已经查了很多遍了 |
[24:04] | I want to do it. | 我想多查一遍 |
[24:06] | For Colin. | 为了科林 |
[24:10] | She shouldn’t be alone right now. | 现在不能让她一个人待着 |
[24:12] | Let her go, Jane. | 随她去吧 简 |
[24:14] | Going back to work’s the best thing for her right now, | 让她回去工作她才能安心 |
[24:16] | and the best thing we can do to protect her is solve this. | 而我们只有尽力破案才能保护到她 |
[24:29] | He died here. There’s got to be something. | 他死在车里 肯定会留下蛛丝马迹 |
[24:32] | We have been over it and over it. | 我们已经查了很多遍了 |
[24:36] | Did you see the dent here on the front of the car? | 你看到车头上这个凹痕吗 |
[24:39] | I didn’t have my new car for a week | 我的新车开不了不够一星期 |
[24:40] | before I got sideswiped. | 车头就给擦到了 |
[24:42] | That’s Boston drivers for you. | 波士顿司机就这德行 |
[24:44] | Yeah, here it is. | 这上面有记录 |
[24:47] | Patrol officer notes it rolled into the car in front of it. | 巡警记录说车头曾撞上了前面的车 |
[25:01] | Some sort of aftermarket kit. Kid was smart. | 一种零件市场的元件 聪明的孩子 |
[25:05] | No, Korsak, don’t you get it? | 不 科萨克 你还不明白吗 |
[25:07] | What? He got free road assistance. | 啥 他是得到了免费的道路援助 |
[25:08] | – So? – No. | -那又怎样 -不是这事 |
[25:09] | It’s activated any time there’s an impact. | 车子一有碰撞就会激活这个装置 |
[25:11] | Okay, our vic’s car rolled into another car | 受害者在反抗中将车子 |
[25:14] | during the struggle. | 撞进了别的车 |
[25:15] | Maybe as he was being murdered. | 说不定是在他被杀过程中 |
[25:21] | This is the road assist. May I help you? | 这里是道路援助 有什么需要吗 |
[25:23] | Uh, yeah, this is detective Jane Rizzoli. | 有 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[25:25] | I need to know if you have any records | 我想知道你们有没有这辆车的 |
[25:26] | of a crash in this vehicle. | 事故记录 |
[25:31] | Let me check it for you. | 我给你查查 |
[25:32] | Yes, one recording. | 有一次记录 |
[25:34] | Can you play that, please? | 请问可以给我看看吗 |
[25:35] | I’m sorry. You’ll need a court order for that. | 抱歉 需要法庭指令才能查看 |
[25:38] | It’s good news. We’ll get one. | 这可是好消息 我们能拿到的 |
[25:42] | Which A.D.A. could expedite a subpoena | 哪个助理检察官能不惊动整个警局 |
[25:45] | to road assist without alerting the entire police department? | 就把道路援助的传票搞到手呢 |
[25:47] | Pat Hagen. | 帕特·哈根 |
[25:48] | He’s come through for me before. | 他以前帮过我 |
[25:49] | We can trust him. | 我们信得过他 |
[25:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:51] | Hey. Guys. | 伙计们 |
[25:53] | We got a problem. | 有麻烦了 |
[25:54] | I re-ran the computer leads looking for a connection. | 我重启了电脑主机 想找出接入点 |
[25:56] | Someone hacked into the medical examiner’s database. | 却发现有人侵入了验尸官的数据库 |
[25:59] | They got into Colin Doyle’s file. | 他们进入了科林·多伊尔的档案 |
[26:01] | Are Maura’s lab results in that file? | 莫拉的实验结果也在里头吗 |
[26:03] | Yeah, yeah. Whoever was looking at Colin Doyle’s file | 对 总之看了科林·多伊尔档案的人 |
[26:05] | knows Maura is his sister. | 知道了莫拉是科林的姐姐 |
[26:07] | Yeah, and Patrick Doyle’s daughter. | 还知道她是帕特里克·多伊尔的女儿 |
[26:38] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[27:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:14] | But I couldn’t go back to see you again. | 我不能再回去看你 |
[27:15] | There was no other way of bringing you to me. | 所以只好把你带来见我一面 |
[27:17] | What about a phone?! | 你就不能打电话吗 |
[27:21] | – Let me take that off. – Don’t — | -我给你解开 -别… |
[27:23] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[27:31] | I assume you already know you’re in danger. | 我猜你也知道自己处境危险 |
[27:34] | Well, there’s a lot I don’t know. | 很多事我都被蒙在鼓里 |
[27:36] | Let’s start with my birth mother. | 何不先从我生母说起 |
[27:39] | Who is she? Is she alive? | 她是谁 她还活着吗 |
[27:41] | She is. | 还活着 |
[27:43] | But it’s in both of our interests to leave it at that. | 别再追问了 这对我们俩都好 |
[27:45] | – You need to listen. We don’t have much time. – No. | -你听我说 我们没多少时间 -不 |
[27:47] | You need to listen! | 你听好了 |
[27:49] | You don’t get to terrorize me! | 你别想恐吓我 |
[27:53] | And kidnap me a-a-and interrogate me! | 别想绑架我 还审问我 |
[27:58] | I want to know who my mother is! | 我要知道我母亲是谁 |
[28:01] | You have her intensity and intelligence. | 你遗传了她的顽强和智慧 |
[28:04] | And class. | 还有气质 |
[28:06] | She gave you up to keep you safe. | 她为了保全你而将你抛弃 |
[28:08] | We both did. | 我们都是 |
[28:10] | I need to keep her safe, too. | 我也得保她安全 |
[28:12] | She has a right to lead her own life. | 她有权过自己的生活 |
[28:16] | But now she was heartbroken… | 可现在她心碎了 |
[28:17] | and never forgave me. | 再也不会原谅我了 |
[28:20] | For giving me up. | 因为你们遗弃了我 |
[28:21] | For who I am. | 因为我身在江湖 |
[28:28] | What about Colin? | 那科林呢 |
[28:30] | Who was his mother? | 他的母亲是谁 |
[28:31] | It’s not the same thing. | 是另一个人 |
[28:32] | She was someone… | 我也就 |
[28:35] | I saw a few times. | 见过她几次 |
[28:37] | But you raised colin. | 但是你养大了科林 |
[28:38] | Is that what you think? | 你是这样想的吗 |
[28:40] | I gave you up and kept him? | 我遗弃了你却养大了他吗 |
[28:42] | No, he was raised by his mother. | 他是由他妈妈养大的 |
[28:44] | She told him who his father was right before she died. | 她临死才告诉他生父是谁 |
[28:48] | FBI couldn’t find me, my enemies couldn’t find me, | 联邦调查局找不到我 我的敌人也是 |
[28:51] | but my 15-year-old son did. | 可我15岁的儿子找到了 |
[28:55] | You’ve seen what he could do with computers. | 你也见识过他的电脑天赋了 |
[28:59] | Smart enough to do anything, | 他什么都玩得来 |
[29:00] | yet not smart enough to avoid the same path I took. | 却没能避免重蹈我的覆辙 |
[29:05] | That has nothing to do with his intelligence. | 这和他的聪明才智没关系 |
[29:10] | I’m guessing you weren’t much of a father. | 我觉得是你没尽到当父亲的责任 |
[29:13] | I know what you’ve heard about me. | 你也听说了不少我的事 |
[29:16] | Most of it’s true. | 大多属实 |
[29:20] | But you should know… | 可你要知道 |
[29:22] | I’ve always kept an eye on you. | 我一直都有在关注你 |
[29:28] | Take these off, please. | 请帮我解开 |
[29:42] | This is the fifth grade. | 这是5年级的时候 |
[29:47] | It’s my high-school graduation. | 这是我的高中毕业典礼 |
[29:49] | I was at your college and medical-school graduations, too. | 你的大学和医学院毕业典礼我都在场 |
[29:53] | Why? | 为什么要来 |
[29:54] | You’re my daughter. | 因为你是我女儿 |
[30:02] | I have a father. | 我有爸爸了 |
[30:05] | So I can’t be your daughter. | 所以我不能当你的女儿 |
[30:10] | How can you do the things | 你怎能干出 |
[30:12] | that you do — just murder people on command? | 奉命杀人这种事呢 |
[30:15] | I never hurt anyone who didn’t deserve to be hurt. | 我从不伤及无辜 |
[30:18] | I can’t understand how you could live like that. | 我真不懂你竟能忍受这种生活 |
[30:20] | That’s because you’re different. | 因为你和我不是一种人 |
[30:22] | I did what I was born to do. | 我在做生来要做的事 |
[30:24] | You did what you chose to do. | 这是你自己选择的 |
[30:26] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[30:28] | You’re in a great deal of danger. | 你现在处境十分危险 |
[30:31] | The police can’t keep you safe. You know that. | 你知道警察保不了你的安全 |
[30:33] | If I can get to you, so can my enemies. | 我能找到你的话 我的敌人也能 |
[30:36] | I can take care of myself. | 我可以照顾好自己 |
[30:37] | I would like to go now. | 我现在想走了 |
[30:43] | Maura, I want to protect you, | 莫拉 我想保护你 |
[30:44] | but I can’t do it without your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[30:47] | I don’t know who killed your brother, | 我不知道谁杀了你弟弟 |
[30:49] | but I know they’ll come after you next. | 可我知道他们会找上你 |
[30:54] | It’s programmed with a number. | 它由一个数字编程 |
[30:56] | I’ll always answer it. | 随时能联系上我 |
[30:57] | I know you have people close to you in homicide. | 我知道你身边有人在凶案组 |
[31:01] | I need you to tell me who did this to Colin. | 希望你告诉我是谁杀了科林 |
[31:04] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[31:06] | When you know, as soon as you know. | 你一旦知道 就立刻告诉我 |
[31:11] | So you can kill him. | 这样你就可以杀他了 |
[31:13] | So we can keep you alive by sending a message. | 告诉我凶手 我才可以保证你的安全 |
[31:18] | My guy in southie says he’s not hearing anything. | 我在南波士顿的人说没收到风声 |
[31:21] | I’ve tried every C.I. I have. | 我问过所有线人了 |
[31:23] | No one’s got anything on her. | 没人有她的消息 |
[31:24] | We should be out there looking for her! | 我们应该出去找她 |
[31:26] | We don’t have a clue where to start. | 我们都不知从何找起 |
[31:31] | It’s a blocked I.D. | 是不明来电 |
[31:33] | Whatever you want, I can get it. | 你想要什么 我都答应 |
[31:35] | Maura? | 是莫拉吗 |
[31:37] | Are you… | 你… |
[31:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[31:40] | Uh, no, c-can you get to my apartment? | 不 你可以到我的公寓来吗 |
[31:44] | I’ll — I’ll be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[31:46] | No, she’s — she’s okay. | 她 她没事 |
[31:48] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[31:59] | He had a gentleness I… I wasn’t expecting. | 我没想到他会那么和蔼 |
[32:03] | Well, he’s wanted for about, | 可他犯下了不少 |
[32:05] | oh, a dozen not-so-gentle murders. | 极不和蔼的屠杀 |
[32:07] | He’s a charismatic killer, you know? | 知道吗 他是个一流杀手 |
[32:09] | It’s not like you haven’t seen that animal before. | 你又不是没看过那只动物 |
[32:12] | He’s dangerous. | 他是危险人物 |
[32:13] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[32:15] | I mean, he risked his life to say goodbye to Colin. | 他冒着生命危险去和科林告别 |
[32:18] | Don’t tell me that you’re finally letting emotion | 别告诉我你还是让感情 |
[32:21] | run that big brain. | 占了上风 |
[32:24] | I don’t know who I am anymore. | 我都快不认得自己了 |
[32:25] | I… | 我… |
[32:27] | Come on. | 振作点 |
[32:29] | You’re the same ridiculously smart, | 你还是原来那个才高八斗 |
[32:32] | amazing, goofy person that you were before. | 迷人 天然呆的你 |
[32:36] | I mean, knowing that he is the source of the sperm | 即使知道他是你老子 |
[32:38] | doesn’t change that. | 也改变不了这些 |
[32:40] | Well, don’t be so sure. | 别说那么肯定 |
[32:41] | Technically, you did just say that my father is a killer. | 其实你刚才也说了 我爸是个杀手 |
[32:44] | No, I said the sperm donor was a killer. | 不 我是说你生父是杀手 |
[32:46] | Patrick Doyle wants me | 帕特里克·多伊尔要我 |
[32:48] | to feed him information about the case. | 把案子的相关信息告诉他 |
[32:49] | Yeah, I bet he does. | 果然 我就知道他会 |
[32:51] | That’s why he’s back — revenge. | 他回来就是为了报仇 |
[32:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:55] | I don’t know. I, um… | 我也没主意 我… |
[32:57] | See, I’m supposed to call him | 我该在我们查出凶手的那刻 |
[33:01] | with Colin’s killer… | 就打给他 |
[33:03] | once we we’ve discovered who it is. | 告诉他杀科林的凶手 |
[33:06] | Jane, he had photographs of me… throughout my life. | 简 他拍下了不少我的生活照 |
[33:14] | Well, he wants to protect you. | 既然他想保护你 |
[33:15] | Maybe we should just let him handle it. | 或许我们索性交给他来处理好了 |
[33:18] | No! | 不行 |
[33:20] | No! No! | 不行 |
[33:22] | I’m not — I’m not helping him kill another human being. | 我不会帮他杀害又一条人命的 |
[33:25] | Even if it keeps you alive? | 哪怕他为了救你 |
[33:28] | No. | 没错 |
[33:37] | All right. Let’s see what we got. | 好了 来看看是什么问题 |
[33:42] | All right. Hand me that collared j-trap. | 把那个J型管给我拿来 |
[33:49] | Here. | 给 |
[33:50] | Not that one. The metal one. | 不是这个 是金属那个 |
[33:51] | – The metal one! – Who can tell? | -给我金属那根 -谁分辨得出来啊 |
[33:53] | You’ve got everything mixed up with everything else here. | 东西都不分类 乱七八糟的 |
[33:55] | Nothing’s mixed up, Frankie. | 胡说八道 弗兰基 |
[33:57] | Everything’s in the order of the order of things. | 一切都井然有序 有条不紊 |
[34:00] | What the hell does that even mean? | 完全没听懂你在说什么 |
[34:02] | Here. | 给你 |
[34:03] | It means there’s a reason for everything. | 我是说凡事皆事出有因 |
[34:06] | Okay, Yoda. | 知道了 尤达 |
[34:11] | Yeah, you told me we were gonna be done with this | 你不是说凯尔特人队的球赛开场前 |
[34:13] | by the time the Celtics game started. | 就能搞定这个的吗 |
[34:14] | You know how much those tickets cost me? | 你知道那些票有多贵吗 |
[34:16] | I told you, Frankie, to turn on the TV. | 弗兰基 我可是奉劝过你看电视的 |
[34:18] | Oh, thanks, pop. | 那我还得谢谢你 爸 |
[34:20] | No, no. No, no, no. Look. | 错了错了 听我说 |
[34:22] | You got to resolder the connection on the hot side here. | 这边还没降温的接口 你得重焊一下 |
[34:25] | Why? I-I did it just like you said. | 为啥 我可是照你说的做得啊 |
[34:26] | No, no, you didn’t sweat it right. Okay? | 不是 你还没加工好 好吗 |
[34:28] | It’s gonna leak when the pressure builds up. | 水压增大 它就会漏水 |
[34:30] | Come on, Frankie. | 拜托 弗兰基 |
[34:31] | I taught you this when you were 10! | 你十岁时 我就教过你了 |
[34:33] | Yeah, and I told you | 是啊 我也说过 |
[34:34] | we should have started on the other side of the bar! | 我们应该从吧台的那边开始修的 |
[34:36] | And you also told me you were gonna be here on time, | 你不是也说过你会准时到 |
[34:38] | but you weren’t! | 但是你却迟到了 |
[34:42] | Okay, all right! | 好了 快堵住 |
[34:43] | – Get the valve! – What? | -快去关阀门 -什么 |
[34:45] | – The valve! – It’s already secure! | -关阀门 -已经拧紧了啊 |
[34:46] | No, not that one! The cold-water line! | 不是这个 是冷水管那个 |
[34:48] | Okay! | 知道了 |
[34:49] | – What have I been teaching you?! – No, that’s not it! | -我是怎么教你的 -也不是这个 |
[34:51] | The other one, Frankie! | 试试另外那个 弗兰基 |
[34:53] | No, that’s not doing it! | 不干这个阀门的事 |
[34:55] | Wait a minute. Here, take this. | 等一下 给 拿这个堵 |
[34:58] | Of course it’s not doing it! | 当然与这个阀门无关 |
[34:58] | The cold-water one. | 冷水管上的那个才是 |
[35:00] | Hurry up. | 快点 |
[35:01] | There! Here. | 拿着 给 给 |
[35:03] | The other one! Get the other one! | 另一个阀门 赶紧去关 |
[35:05] | Look out! | 小心啊 |
[35:05] | Look. | 听我说 |
[35:07] | Even we arrest Colin’s killer, | 就算我们抓到了杀害科林的凶手 |
[35:08] | that’ll just leave a path for your father’s enemies | 你爸的仇敌们还是有法子可以 |
[35:10] | to find you. | 找到你 |
[35:11] | So there you go. | 你说得对 |
[35:14] | There you go. My — my father hurt a lot of people. | 确实 我爸杀人无数 |
[35:16] | He’s not your father. | 他不是你爸 |
[35:18] | My brother turned out just like him. | 而我弟原来跟他一个样 |
[35:20] | There is no proof that Colin killed anyone. | 目前没证据表明科林杀过人 |
[35:22] | And he’s not your brother! | 再说他也不是你弟 |
[35:23] | So, what? So he — he — he’s — | 不然呢 难道他只是… |
[35:26] | he’s the sperm donor’s spawn? | 精子捐赠者的种吗 |
[35:28] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:29] | And all he did was — was what? | 那他的非法勾当又算是什么 |
[35:30] | Steal identities and — and life savings? | 盗窃身份 和盗取他人生活积蓄 |
[35:33] | Killing people in other ways. | 用其它方式折磨他人 |
[35:36] | What does Colin Doyle do have to do with you? | 科林·多伊尔干啥又与你何干 |
[35:39] | Empirical data from several sources | 诸多实验数据为 |
[35:41] | provides strong converging lines of evidence | 基因携带了一定程度的 |
[35:43] | that indicate that there is some degree | 犯罪遗传素质这种可能性 |
[35:45] | of — of genetic predisposition for crime! | 提供了有力的证据 |
[35:49] | Maura, there is not an evil bone in your body. | 莫拉 你体内一丁点邪恶的基因都没有 |
[35:52] | – It’s in my DNA. – Well, so what? | -问题在于我的DNA -那又怎样 |
[35:54] | You want a study that proves | 难不成你还想用科学论证 |
[35:55] | you’re not your father or your brother? | 你跟你爸以及你弟是不一样的 |
[35:57] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:12] | Jane, open up. | 简 开门 |
[36:14] | Open up. It’s Frankie. | 开门 是我 弗兰基 |
[36:18] | What? | 干嘛 |
[36:18] | Janie, I know it’s the middle of the night, but I’m — | 简妮 我知道现在很晚了 但是我 |
[36:20] | Oh. Maura. Hi. | 莫拉在啊 嗨 |
[36:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛啊 |
[36:25] | Dad’s lost his mind. | 老爸发神经了 |
[36:27] | He’s driving me crazy. I’m gonna kill him. | 我被他逼疯了 想杀他的心都有了 |
[36:28] | – Can’t this wait? – No. | -很急吗 -是的 |
[36:29] | I got him a job at the Dirty Robber. | 我给他在肮脏盗吧介绍了一份活儿 |
[36:30] | I thought I was doing him a favor. | 我以为那样是在帮他 |
[36:31] | Then he asked me for help, so I helped him. | 接着他要我给他打下手 我也照做了 |
[36:33] | I’d just finished soldering a final section | 等我终于把最后一段焊接好 |
[36:35] | when the water main burst. | 总水管却爆裂了 |
[36:36] | – Then he tells me it’s my fault! – Okay… | -而他却说都是我的错 -好… |
[36:37] | And the water’s coming down, and he’s yelling — | 水不断往外涌 他则死命地在吼… |
[36:39] | Frankie, stop it! | 弗兰基 打住 |
[36:40] | This is not the night for crazy Rizzoli family drama. | 今晚不是上演里佐利家庭闹剧的时候 |
[36:44] | Sure it is. | 怎么不是 |
[36:46] | I could use the distraction, | 刚好可以转移下我的注意力 |
[36:48] | and I happen to know a thing or two about copper flux. | 而且我碰巧对铜管焊剂略知一二 |
[36:51] | Do you, show-off? | 是吗 自大狂 |
[36:52] | Well, so do I. | 我对铜管焊剂也不陌生 |
[36:54] | I’m the daughter of a plumber. | 我可是水管工的女儿 |
[37:00] | Oh. Yeah. This will fit perfectly. | 不错 这个正好 |
[37:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:04] | Uh, Maura, can you hand me the torch, please? | 莫拉 可以把喷灯递给我吗 |
[37:06] | Can I do it? | 让我来好吗 |
[37:08] | Really? You — you know how to do this? | 当真 你… 你知道怎么操作吗 |
[37:10] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:11] | I used one of these to sear toro. | 我用过它来烤拖罗[金枪鱼的鱼腩] |
[37:14] | Who’s Toro? | 拖罗是谁啊 |
[37:15] | Oh, Toro’s her pet miniature bull, dad. | 爸 拖罗是她的宠物迷你公牛 |
[37:18] | Pet bull? What are you talking about? | 宠物公牛 你在说什么啊 |
[37:20] | No. Dad, come on. It’s sushi. | 不 爸 这你也信 是寿司啦 |
[37:21] | Sushi? | 寿司 |
[37:22] | You know, don’t be a wise-ass, all right? | 别给我在那臭屁 好吗 |
[37:24] | You know, this wouldn’t have happened | 如果你早点听我的 |
[37:25] | if you would have listened to me. | 也不会发生这种事 |
[37:26] | Sure, like the time that you set the gas pressure too high | 是吗 就像我生日那次你把厨房的 |
[37:29] | in the kitchen and the stove top exploded during my birthday? | 煤气压力调得太高 搞到炉灶爆炸了 |
[37:31] | Like that, dad? | 要像那样吗 爸 |
[37:33] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Yeah? | -对对对 -是吧 |
[37:34] | I remember. It scared mom so bad | 我印象深刻 那次妈被吓得不轻 |
[37:36] | that she knocked the cake off the table. | 蛋糕都被她撞翻在地 |
[37:39] | And the candle caught the rug on fire. | 蜡烛还点着地毯 都起火了 |
[37:41] | And she was stomping everything out… | 她用鞋四处乱踩想止火 |
[37:44] | …with her new white shoes, | 还是双新买的白鞋子呢 |
[37:46] | which she was wearing after Labor Day. | 她特地留到劳动节过后穿的 |
[37:48] | I didn’t know you knew the Labor Day rule. | 你怎么会知道劳动节惯例啊 |
[37:50] | Well, come on. Everybody knows the Labor Day rule. | 别小看我 是人都知道劳动节惯例啊 |
[37:53] | Here. | 给你 |
[37:57] | – Rizzoli. – Hey, Jane. | -我是里佐利 -你好 简 |
[37:58] | Looks like that lead from road assist panned out. | 看起来道路援助的那条线索有头绪了 |
[38:00] | We’ve got a recording from inside the car. | 我们拿到一段在车内的录音 |
[38:02] | Okay, thanks. | 好 多谢 |
[38:04] | Looks like we’re gonna find out who killed Colin Doyle. | 看来科林·多伊尔的凶手要浮出水面了 |
[38:10] | This is road assist. | 这里是道路援助 |
[38:11] | We’ve been alerted to a frontal impact in your vehicle. | 我们留意到你的车受到正面碰撞了 |
[38:14] | Is everything okay? | 一切都还好吗 |
[38:15] | Yeah. Everything’s fine. | 是的 一切安好 |
[38:17] | Just tapped a car in front of me. | 只是与前面的车轻轻擦了一下 |
[38:19] | That was the killer’s voice. | 那是凶手的声音 |
[38:21] | I loaded every recording we have | 我下载了名单上所有 |
[38:23] | on our list of suspects — | 嫌疑人的所有录音 |
[38:24] | FBI wire tapes, interrogation tapes, | 联邦调查局窃听录音带 审讯录音带 |
[38:25] | courtroom testimony… | 法庭证词… |
[38:32] | Tommy O’Rourke. Who’s that? | 汤米·欧洛克 他是谁啊 |
[38:34] | A lot worse than Paddy Doyle. | 比帕迪·多伊尔还要罪大恶极 |
[38:40] | I get it, Maura. I do. | 我懂 莫拉 真的 |
[38:42] | But we’re talking about your survival. | 但是事关你的生死存亡 |
[38:44] | Okay? I mean, h-he said he wanted to send a message. | 好吗 他不是说他想向仇家送个信吗 |
[38:47] | Those were his words? | 这是他的原话吗 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:50] | Well, that means even if we get Tommy O’Rourke, | 那就意味着即使我们逮捕了汤米·欧洛克 |
[38:52] | someone else will be gunning for you. | 还是会有人追杀你 |
[38:56] | Doyle is the only one who can stop them all. | 只有多伊尔才有办法制止他们 |
[38:59] | I know the consequences if I don’t do this, Jane. | 我知道我不这样做的后果 简 |
[39:01] | I do. I’ve thought about it. | 真的 我深思熟虑过了 |
[39:06] | Well, I’ll do it, then. | 既然如此 那让我来发 |
[39:07] | Why is it any different? | 这有什么区别吗 |
[39:09] | This is not who I am. It’s not who you are. | 我们是理性的人 不要被情感所牵动 |
[39:17] | Well, give it to me, | 把手机给我吧 |
[39:20] | and — and I’ll take it to the crime lab. | 我送去罪证化验室 |
[39:21] | Maybe they can track something. | 或许他们可以追踪到什么线索 |
[39:53] | It’s Tommy O’Rourke. | 死者是汤米·欧洛克 |
[39:56] | Some would say it’s a fitting end for a killer. | 有人会说凶手的下场就该这样 |
[40:16] | That’s me. | 这是我 |
[40:18] | As a baby. | 婴儿时期的我 |
[40:20] | With Doyle. | 还有多伊尔 |
[40:23] | Who tipped him off? | 是谁给他通风报信的 |
[40:25] | Not me. You said not to. | 不是我 你说过不许 |
[40:30] | I think the message is pretty clear, though. | 我相信传达的信息可谓清楚明了 |
[40:32] | “Don’t mess with my family.” | “别碰我的家人” |
[40:35] | You do what you need to do to protect family. | 保护家人 赴汤蹈火在所不辞 |
[40:50] | That’s it, I guess. | 我想应该搞定了 |
[40:54] | Now I will turn on the main water valve. | 现在我要打开主水阀 |
[41:00] | You got this, pop. | 你绝对搞定了 爸 |
[41:02] | I hope so, sweetie. | 希望是吧 宝贝 |
[41:07] | Well, here goes nothing. | 不管那么多了 |
[41:21] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[41:23] | Very nice! | 非常棒 |
[41:25] | Very nice, pop. Very nice. | 非常棒 爸 宝刀未老啊 |
[41:27] | And you — you’re a genius. | 你… 你真是个天才 |
[41:28] | Yes. I am. | 是啊 就是说 |
[41:30] | And a humble one, too. | 还是个谦逊的天才 |
[41:33] | What? | 什么 |
[41:34] | It only takes 150 I.Q. points to be a genius. | 智商达到150就是天才了 |
[41:37] | What, so you’re a dumb genius? | 什么 那么你是个蠢天才了 |
[41:41] | Hey! | 别闹 |
[41:43] | Come here. We just got it fixed. | 过来 我们大功告成了 |
[41:44] | Are you still sorry you didn’t grow up with a sibling? | 你还会遗憾没有兄弟姐妹陪你成长吗 |
[41:46] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 |
[41:48] | Here, well, we’ll cure you of that. | 来 用这来安抚你的内伤 |
[41:52] | – Okay. – Yeah, aim at the head. | -好啊 -对准他的头 |
[41:54] | Face, preferably. | 最好是对准他的脸 |
[41:55] | – Yes. Nice. – Very nice. | -就是这样 不错 – 非常棒 |
[41:56] | – Wait a minute. – Okay. | -等一下 -行 |
[41:57] | I got him. | 扔到他了 |
[41:59] | Get him. Get him right in the face! | 扔他 对准脸扔 |