时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | And it’s the Annual Boston Police Department salute to Heroes tonight. | 今晚是一年一度的波士顿向英雄致敬颁奖 |
[00:04] | Boston Homicide Detective Jane Rizzoli, | 波士顿凶杀科警探简·里佐利将被嘉奖 |
[00:07] | who was badly injured in a siege | 三个月前 她在警局总部 |
[00:08] | at headquarters three months ago, will be honored, | 发生的一次动乱中受重伤 |
[00:11] | along with Army Private Abby Sherman, | 被嘉奖的还有陆军士兵艾比·舍曼 |
[00:13] | just 22 years old. | 年仅22岁 |
[00:15] | Sherman’s story made headlines | 舍曼的故事登上了头条 |
[00:16] | when her platoon was ambushed in Afghanistan. | 她所在的排在阿富汗遭到埋伏 |
[00:19] | She was shot but crawled to a machine gun | 她中了枪 但顽强地爬到机关枪旁 |
[00:21] | to save three members of her squad. | 救下了她小队的三名战友 |
[00:33] | Oh, turn him on his side! | 让他侧躺 |
[00:34] | What’s happening?! | 怎么了 |
[00:36] | His lung is filling up with blood. | 他的肺部充血了 |
[00:40] | “Detective Jane Rizzoli was the youngest officer | 简·里佐利是警官这个行业的生力军 |
[00:43] | to ever be promoted to the rank of Detective.” | 是史上最年轻警探 |
[00:52] | Go! | 上 |
[01:07] | Shoot him! Just shoot him! | 开枪 快开枪 |
[01:23] | You look terrible. | 你看起来真糟糕 |
[01:24] | – Thank you. – You’re making everyone late. | -谢谢 -你让大家都在等你 |
[01:27] | Even you would look bad if a bullet had gone through you. | 你挨一枪气色也好不到哪儿去 |
[01:31] | Laceration to your peritoneum and small bowel | 腹膜和小肠撕裂 |
[01:34] | could explain your jaundiced color. | 能够解释你发黄的面色 |
[01:35] | Okay, you may not casually discuss my privates. | 你不能随便讨论我的器官 |
[01:38] | Three months. | 三个月啊 |
[01:39] | You could have read all of Shakespeare. | 都能读完莎士比亚全集了 |
[01:42] | You know? Learned Finnish? | 或是学会芬兰语 |
[01:44] | Instead, you’ve become a platinum member | 而你却成为了购物频道的 |
[01:46] | of the shopping channel. | 白金会员 |
[01:47] | Oh, I swear to god, if you start cleaning, | 我发誓 你要是开始打扫 |
[01:49] | I will kick you out. | 我就把你丢出去 |
[01:51] | Is that why you banned your mother? | 是因为这个你才把你老妈拒之门外吗 |
[01:52] | Is that what she said? | 她这么说的吗 |
[01:54] | Did she mention | 她有提到 |
[01:54] | that all of her OCD banging and clanking around isn’t restful? | 她那强迫症般的打扫让人无法休息了吗 |
[01:59] | What, Finnish? Like, Finland Finnish? | 等下 芬兰语 芬兰的芬兰语吗 |
[02:01] | You know, the stress hormone cortisol | 应激激素皮质醇 |
[02:03] | suppresses your immune cells’ ability | 抑制了你的免疫细胞 |
[02:05] | to activate telomerase. | 使其无法激活端粒酶 |
[02:07] | So you say. Mine are fine. | 随你怎么说 我细胞的挺好的 |
[02:08] | Quite simply, keeping your brain busy aids recovery. | 很简单 多动脑筋有利于康复 |
[02:11] | Mind, body… | 头脑 身体 |
[02:12] | – Mind business. – You are my business. | -别管闲事 -你的事就是我的事 |
[02:15] | Come on. Give me that. Here we go. | 来 给我 起来 |
[02:17] | Ooh. Ow. Stop. No. Maura, I’m not going. | 疼 住手 莫拉 我不去 |
[02:19] | Well, what, you — you still have pain? | 什么 你还感到疼吗 |
[02:21] | No. I just like saying “Ow.” | 没啊 我就是喜欢说疼 |
[02:24] | Could be from intermittent obstruction due to adhesions. | 可能是因为粘连造成的间歇性梗阻 |
[02:27] | When was your last bowel movement? | 你上次排便是什么时候 |
[02:30] | You just can’t help yourself, can you? | 你就是憋不住 是不是 |
[02:33] | I think you’re avoiding. | 你在逃避 |
[02:35] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:38] | It’s a get-well present from Korsak and Frost. | 科萨克和弗罗斯特送的康复礼物 |
[02:41] | That’s restful? Where is your uniform? | 那能让人休息吗 你的制服呢 |
[02:46] | Oh! It is disgusting in here! | 老天 这里太恶心了 |
[02:52] | Put this on. | 穿上 |
[02:54] | Makes me look like a man. | 穿上跟男人似的 |
[02:56] | We can do this the easy way or the hard way. | 你是想吃软还是吃硬 |
[02:58] | I’m not a hero, Maura. | 我不是英雄 莫拉 |
[03:00] | Shooting yourself is not heroic. | 对自己开枪算什么英雄行为啊 |
[03:02] | The people of Boston think it is. | 波士顿人民认为是啊 |
[03:03] | Eight people died. I don’t want a medal for that. | 死了八个人 我才不要因为这个得勋章 |
[03:06] | – Five of them were bad guys, Jane. – Whatever. | -其中五个是坏人 简 -随便啦 |
[03:09] | This ceremony isn’t for you. | 典礼不是为你办的 |
[03:13] | This is — this is for your fellow officers | 是为了你警队的警官 |
[03:17] | and your parents and your community. | 为了你的父母和社区 |
[03:21] | You’re a symbol. | 你是榜样 |
[03:22] | You are a heroic flesh-and-blood reminder | 你代表着一个 |
[03:25] | of the thin blue line. | 有血有肉的执法人员 |
[03:28] | That’s good. | 说得好 |
[03:30] | – You almost had me. – Okay. | -差点就被你忽悠了 -好吧 |
[03:34] | The hard way. | 来硬的 |
[03:56] | Boston P.D. and the U.S. Military | 波士顿警局和美国军方 |
[03:58] | honoring their own tonight. | 今晚将嘉奖各自的成员 |
[04:02] | Private First Class Abby Sherman’s support squad | 一等兵艾比·舍曼的后援小队 |
[04:05] | was headed to a rendezvous with my platoon | 当时正前往与我排的会面地点 |
[04:07] | to rearm and resupply us, | 进行重整军备和补给 |
[04:09] | when her truck was hit by an RPG. | 在途中 她的卡车被火箭筒击中 |
[04:12] | She was shot, she crawled to a SAW, | 她身负重伤 仍爬到机枪旁 |
[04:15] | firing round after round at Taliban Militia. | 不断向塔利班民兵开火 |
[04:20] | Because of her courage, these three men are alive today. | 因为她的勇气 这三名战友活了下来 |
[04:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[04:31] | See? That’s a hero. | 看见没 那才是英雄 |
[04:33] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:34] | Detective Jane Rizzoli was the first female officer | 简·里佐利警探是第一个在缉毒组 |
[04:36] | to work in the drug-control unit. | 任职的女警官 |
[04:38] | She was also the youngest officer ever | 她也是被提拔为 |
[04:40] | to be promoted to the rank of detective. | 警探的最年轻的警官 |
[04:49] | I knew she had more balls than any guy on the job. | 在这个行业 她绝对是巾帼不让须眉 |
[04:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 女士们先生们 有请简·里佐利 |
[04:53] | Jane? | 简 |
[04:55] | Jane. | 简 |
[04:58] | Say something uplifting. | 说点鼓舞人心的 |
[05:07] | Can you just hand it to me? | 直接给我行吗 |
[05:08] | Stand still, Rizzoli, or I’ll pin it on your forehead. | 站好了 里佐利 不然我别在你脑门上 |
[05:15] | Say a few words. | 说两句 |
[05:22] | Guys, uh, I didn’t really prepare anything. | 伙计们 我没准备什么 |
[05:26] | Um, just ’cause — ’cause I — I — | 因为 因为我… |
[05:30] | I don’t really think of myself as a hero. | 我不觉得自己是个英雄 |
[05:37] | Most of you — you know my — my little brother, Frankie. | 在座的大多数人 认识我弟弟弗兰基 |
[05:43] | Frankie, just stand up and help me out. | 弗兰基 站起来 帮帮我 |
[05:54] | Um, Frankie is alive because of Dr. Maura Isles. | 弗兰基活下来是因为莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[05:59] | You know, she normally works on dead people. | 通常情况下 她只和死人打交道 |
[06:02] | He’s alive because of her, not — not because of me. | 弗兰基能活下来是她的功劳 不是我 |
[06:06] | I, uh… | 我… |
[06:09] | I-I was just doing my job. You know? | 我不过是在做本职工作 |
[06:12] | Um, I — we — we all do this job | 我…我们都在做本职工作 |
[06:16] | because it’s, uh… | 因为… |
[06:19] | it’s what we’ve been trained to do. | 这就是我们的使命 |
[06:21] | You know, we — we’ve been trained | 我们被赋予了这种使命 |
[06:23] | not to think of ourselves but to act, | 不顾一己之私 冲锋在前 |
[06:27] | because, you know, life is unfair and… | 因为生活是不公平的 |
[06:35] | and bad things happen, and… | 总有坏事发生 |
[06:38] | You know, I think that we’re here — | 我认为我们在这里 |
[06:39] | We’re all here… | 大家都在这里… |
[06:42] | …to remind everybody | 证明了一点 |
[06:43] | that, uh, sometimes the good guys still win. | 有时候好人还是会赢的 |
[06:47] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[06:55] | – It’s all right. – Thanks. | -没事了 -谢谢 |
[07:02] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸呢 |
[07:06] | Jane? | 简 |
[07:08] | Casey? | 凯西 |
[07:11] | H-hi. | 你好 |
[07:13] | Hi. How are you? What are you doing here? | 你好吗 你在这儿做什么 |
[07:16] | You don’t come to the high-school reunions. | 你没参加高中同学聚会 |
[07:18] | Wanted to see how you turned out. | 想看看你现在变成什么样了 |
[07:19] | You came from Afghanistan to see how I turned out? | 你从阿富汗回来就为了看我变成什么样 |
[07:21] | Everyone on leave got an invite. | 所有在休假的军官都受到了邀请 |
[07:23] | Thought it’d be fun to see you. | 当时想着能见到你应该会很有趣 |
[07:25] | You look great. | 你看起来很棒 |
[07:26] | Lieutenant colonel, Delta Force. | 陆军中校 三角洲部队 |
[07:29] | That — that’s impressive. | 真令人刮目相看 |
[07:32] | Um, you know what, I want to talk to you. | 你看 我很想和你聊天 |
[07:35] | Can you — can you give me a sec? | 你能 能稍等片刻吗 |
[07:37] | – Sure. – It’s good to see you. | -当然 -见到你真高兴 |
[07:40] | That was a good speech, Jane. | 演讲得真棒 简 |
[07:42] | I didn’t see dad. Where is he? | 我没看到爸爸 他在哪儿 |
[07:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:44] | Oh, Jane. I’m so proud of you. | 简 我真为你骄傲 |
[07:47] | Thanks, ma. | 谢了 老妈 |
[07:50] | Thank you. Where’s daddy? | 谢谢 老爸在哪儿 |
[07:55] | Ma… | 妈 |
[07:56] | What is the matter? Ma, okay. | 出什么事了 妈 |
[07:59] | – Sit down, ma. – Yeah, there you go. Okay. | -快坐下 妈 -这就对了 |
[08:01] | Are you — ma? | 你到底 妈妈 |
[08:04] | Uh, uh, I need a pen. | 给我只笔 |
[08:06] | – What’s wrong? – Okay. I need a pen! | -出什么问题了 -去拿只笔 |
[08:07] | She gets very emotional and then she can’t talk, | 她一激动就说不出话来 |
[08:09] | so we have her write it down. | 所以我们让她把话写下来 |
[08:11] | Okay, hang on. | 坚持住 |
[08:12] | Here, here. Here, here. Write it down. | 这儿 给你笔 写下来吧 |
[08:17] | Okay. Okay, here. Ma? | 好的 给你 老妈 |
[08:19] | “Divorce.” | “离婚” |
[08:20] | Detective, congratulations. | 恭喜你 警探 |
[08:22] | Can you do a quick interview with us — | 你能接受一下我们简短的采访吗 |
[08:24] | How it feels to be a hero? | 关于你作为一名英雄的感想 |
[08:26] | Fantastic. | 棒极了 |
[08:27] | – Great. – Could you give me a second? Please. | -好的 -能麻烦你稍等片刻吗 |
[08:30] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢你 |
[08:31] | You know, she — she gets very emotional when — | 她 每当她为我感到自豪的时候 |
[08:34] | When she’s proud. | 就特别激动 |
[08:36] | Ma, let — it’s gonna be okay, it’s gonna be okay. | 老妈 没事的 没有事的 |
[08:39] | Look, let Frankie take you home, okay? | 让弗兰基先带你回家 好不 |
[08:41] | – Come on. – What? | -走吧 -什么事 |
[08:43] | “We are getting divorced.” | “我们打算离婚” |
[08:46] | That’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[08:48] | This should come out. | 应该能擦掉 |
[08:52] | Oh, god. | 真难擦 |
[08:53] | You were in mogadishu, Sir? | 你曾经在摩加迪沙服役吗 长官 |
[08:55] | Haiti in ’94, Yugoslavia in ’99. | 94年在海地 99年在南斯拉夫 |
[08:58] | – You’re back. – Yes. | -你回来了 -是的 |
[09:00] | I loved your speech. | 你的演讲真赞 |
[09:02] | I loved your heroism. It puts me to shame. | 哪比得上你的事迹 让我自惭形秽啊 |
[09:05] | Nice talking to you, Sir. | 很高兴和您交谈 长官 |
[09:07] | No, let me get you guys a drink. | 没有 我去给你们拿点喝的 |
[09:08] | Nothing for me, thanks. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[09:10] | Doctor says water or prune juice. | 医生只让我喝纯净水或西梅汁 |
[09:13] | Sexy. | 真迷人 |
[09:16] | We dated in high school. | 我们高中曾经约会过 |
[09:20] | See Gary? We enlisted together. | 看到加里没 我们俩一起入伍的 |
[09:23] | Oh, wow. You came back together. | 你们还一起回来的 |
[09:24] | War isn’t good for a relationship. | 战争不适合谈恋爱 |
[09:27] | I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:28] | We’re still friends. | 我们还是朋友 |
[09:31] | Do they resent you? | 他们恨你吗 |
[09:33] | I mean, the other detectives. | 我是说 其他警探 |
[09:36] | It’s that bad, huh? | 那么糟糕啊 |
[09:37] | Got a lot worse after all this hero B.S. | 表彰事件以后他们会更眼红 |
[09:42] | They hurt, don’t they? | 伤口很疼 是吧 |
[09:44] | I can still feel the bullet. | 我还能感觉到子弹在我体内 |
[09:46] | The doctors left it there. | 医生没有把它取出来 |
[09:48] | I wish scars looked good on girls. | 真希望女孩子身上的疤痕能好看点 |
[09:50] | Well, there’s something good about ugly scars. | 难看的疤痕也有好处 |
[09:53] | You can’t pretend it didn’t happen. | 你无法假装一切没有发生 |
[09:54] | Are you gonna go back? | 你还会回去工作吗 |
[09:57] | I’ve been asking myself that a lot lately. | 我最近也一直问自己这个问题 |
[09:59] | I’m done. I did my last tour. | 我要退伍了 我的服役结束了 |
[10:02] | I’m a civilian after tonight. | 从明天起我就是普通公民了 |
[10:13] | You take care, okay? | 你多保重 |
[10:14] | You too. | 你也是 |
[10:17] | Fresh out of prune juice. | 西梅汁供应光了 |
[10:21] | Ugh, Slucky. Can the night get any worse? | 斯拉基 今晚还能再乱点儿吗 |
[10:25] | – Thanks. – Except for you. | -谢谢 -除你之外啦 |
[10:27] | This is my trauma surgeon. | 那是我的创伤医生 |
[10:28] | Luckily, I was under when we hung out together. | 我一直在接受他的治疗 |
[10:31] | Watch this. Everything is the royal “We.” | 看着啊 说话的时候什么都是高贵的”我们” |
[10:34] | Serious. Watch. | 真的 你看着 |
[10:35] | Hey. Hi. So, how are we feeling, Jane? | 嗨 我们感觉怎么样啊 简 |
[10:38] | We are feeling fine, | 我们感觉不错 |
[10:41] | But we can’t speak for everyone. | 但是我们不能代表所有人 |
[10:45] | All the single guys in Boston | 波士顿这么多单身男士 |
[10:47] | and you got to date ucky slucky? | 你偏要和猥琐男斯拉基约会 |
[10:50] | Don’t refer to Byron that way. | 不要这么称呼拜伦 |
[10:52] | It’s unethical, Maura. | 你真是不厚道 莫拉 |
[10:53] | Why? He was your doctor, not mine. | 为什么 他是你的医生 又不是我的 |
[10:58] | I mean, he’s very sexy. | 他很性感 |
[11:01] | He has an odd accent, though. | 他的口音很奇怪倒是真的 |
[11:02] | Yeah, he moved here from England when he was a kid. | 他小时候从英格兰搬到了这里 |
[11:05] | Hmm. I nearly lost my virginity to him. | 我差一点把第一次奉献给他 |
[11:08] | You know, Byron is much better when he’s not talking,Jane. | 拜伦不说话的时候还是很不错的 简 |
[11:10] | I think you would really like him. | 我觉得你会喜欢他的 |
[11:12] | Oh, I like Byron… When I’m anesthetized. | 没错 除非我神志不清 |
[11:15] | Your turtle has a better bedside manner. | 你家海龟对待病人态度都比他好 |
[11:17] | Tortoise. | 是陆龟 |
[11:18] | And I don’t disagree with you, | 这点我和你没有异议 |
[11:20] | which is why it was a wonderful surprise to find out | 其实我发现他在床上 |
[11:22] | that he was very tender when he wasn’t by the bed, | 要比平时温柔得多 |
[11:24] | but in the bed. | 这点让我很吃惊 |
[11:28] | That’s like thinking about my parents having sex. | 感觉是在想象我爹妈在做爱 |
[11:32] | My parents are getting a divorce. | 我爸妈要离婚了 |
[11:34] | I know. I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[11:38] | Th– ugh. This is just too much crap. | 烦死了 问题全堆在一起了 |
[11:42] | I need to learn how to compartmentalize. | 我得学会如何分离它们 |
[11:43] | You know, how do men do it? | 男人是如何做到的 |
[11:45] | Well, they simply separate everything | 他们把所有东西简单地划分至 |
[11:47] | into isolated compartments. | 一个个孤立的区域 |
[11:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[11:52] | That’s — that’s very helpful. | 您一语点醒梦中人 |
[11:54] | Please, go have tender sex with Byron, | 麻烦你快去和拜伦翻云覆雨吧 |
[11:56] | and I’m going home. | 我回家了 |
[11:58] | You know, you do need to boost your immune system, | 你需要增强免疫力 |
[12:01] | and sex is very good for that. | 性爱是一个有用的方法 |
[12:04] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢您了 医生 |
[12:08] | I was married for a while. | 我曾经有过一段婚姻 |
[12:09] | She was a west pointer, too. | 她也是西点毕业生 |
[12:11] | – It didn’t work out. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -结果天不遂人愿啊 -真遗憾 |
[12:13] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[12:14] | So, how come we never finished what we started? | 当初我们为什么没能走下去呢 |
[12:17] | Because you didn’t give me the time of day | 因为直到毕业前的一周 你都不肯 |
[12:19] | until senior week. | 拉下面子和我说话 |
[12:21] | I was a jerk. | 我当年脑子进水了 |
[12:22] | Well, you were just too cool for me. | 你当年气场太强了 |
[12:25] | And smart. | 而且太聪明了 |
[12:26] | Truth? | 此话当真 |
[12:28] | You were too scary for me. | 你当年太彪悍让我招架不住 |
[12:30] | Gee, thanks. | 我谢谢你啊 |
[12:31] | I looked cool, | 我表面沉稳 |
[12:32] | but I was like 12 in boy years. | 其实内心就像个12岁的小屁孩 |
[12:34] | You were a force even then. Smart, beautiful. | 而你当年那么强势 既聪明又漂亮 |
[12:36] | Didn’t care what anybody thought of you. | 完全不管别人怎么看你 |
[12:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[12:41] | Inside, I was a geek. | 其实我内心是个怪胎 |
[12:59] | – Come on! Come on. – Abby | -撑住 -艾比 |
[13:03] | There might be a second bomb. | 这儿可能还会有炸弹 |
[13:04] | Well, we need to help her. | 我们得去救她 |
[13:05] | She’s gone. Come on. | 她走了 走吧 |
[13:06] | Get the bomb squad out here! | 让防爆小组过来 |
[13:09] | Move back! | 退后 |
[13:11] | Secure the building! I’ll get the soldiers to help! | 保护大楼 我去叫士兵过来帮忙 |
[13:14] | – Perimeter! – Jane, are you okay?! | -封锁现场 -简 你还好吧 |
[13:15] | Keep everyone back! | 让大家退后 |
[13:18] | I want a perimeter now! | 快给我把现场封起来 |
[13:20] | – Back it up! – I got this. | -退后 -交给我吧 |
[13:22] | Got her? | 交给你了 |
[13:25] | Private first class Sherman was in that car! | 一等兵舍曼在那辆车上 |
[13:27] | – Was she by herself? – Yes. | -就她一个人吗 -是的 |
[13:30] | Rizzoli, need you out of here. | 里佐利 请你配合离开 |
[13:31] | You’re not cleared for duty. | 你现在还没有复职 |
[13:32] | Dr. Isles, we’re gonna need you. | 艾尔斯医生 我们需要你的帮助 |
[13:34] | – Frankie! Get her home! – Yeah. | -弗兰基 带她回家 -好的 |
[13:36] | Don’t need no more casualties. | 不要再有人员伤亡了 |
[13:37] | – I want to help. I want to help. – You all right? Come on, come on. | -我想帮忙做点什么 -你还好吧 |
[13:41] | Get out of here! | 快离开 |
[13:43] | – Vince, be careful. – I can’t get in it! | -文斯 注意安全 -我进不去 |
[13:46] | I can’t believe it. Abby died right in front of me. | 不敢相信艾比就这样在我眼前走了 |
[13:49] | I can stay. | 我可以留下陪你 |
[13:50] | – I’m okay. – All right. | -我没事的 -好吧 |
[13:52] | And they’re gonna want all hands on deck. | 他们一会儿会让大家集合 |
[13:55] | I’m just gonna make sure you’re okay before I go. | 在我去之前 我要确认你平安无事 |
[13:56] | – You gonna watch me brush my teeth? – Yep. | -难不成你要看我刷牙吗 -没错 |
[14:02] | He left a message. | 他留下一通简讯 |
[14:04] | “Hey, honey, sorry I can’t be there. — Dad.” | “宝贝对不起 老爸去不了了” |
[14:07] | That’s not like him. | 这不像他的风格 |
[14:09] | Or did I also suffer brain damage | 还是我脑子也坏掉了 |
[14:13] | What? Janie… He moved out today. | 什么 简妮 他今天搬出去了 |
[14:17] | – What? How do you know? – She told me. | -什么 你怎么知道的 -妈告诉我的 |
[14:25] | Did you see this coming? | 你料到事情会成这样吗 |
[14:27] | I guess it’s been coming for a long time. | 我觉得这件事已经酝酿了很久了 |
[14:32] | They were fighting a lot at the hospital. | 他们在医院里吵得不可开交 |
[14:34] | – Well, we both almost died. – Yeah, | -我俩差点都没命了 -是啊 |
[14:36] | and even that didn’t bring them together. | 这样都没能让他们重新和好 |
[14:37] | But to move out? Why so fast? | 不过怎么这么快就要搬呢 |
[14:41] | – They’re losing the house. – What? | -因为他们没房子了 – 什么 |
[14:44] | Yeah, ma said that they’ve been living off a second mortgage. | 老妈说他们现在靠二次按揭过日子 |
[14:49] | House is for sale. | 房子准备卖了 |
[14:53] | Man, I have been out of it. | 天哪 我什么都不知道 |
[15:01] | Go. | 去吧 |
[15:02] | You want be a detective. | 你想当警探 机会来了 |
[15:03] | They’re gonna want everybody looking for bomb parts, okay? | 上面会派大家去调查炸弹 知道吗 |
[15:06] | – All right. – Okay, I — | -知道了 -我 |
[15:07] | I’m gonna go to sleep. I just… | 我要去睡一会儿 我 |
[15:08] | I just want to forget about today. | 我想忘掉今天发生的事 |
[15:12] | Just promise me you’ll stay put? | 答应我乖乖呆在家里 |
[15:16] | Hey. Come on. | 好吗 乖 |
[15:19] | There. It’s gonna be okay. | 瞧 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:29] | Wow. Detective Rizzoli. | 这不是里佐利警探嘛 |
[15:31] | You’re new. | 你是新来的 |
[15:32] | Yeah, I’m, um, uh… | 对 我是 |
[15:34] | – officer Reynolds. – Yeah. | -雷诺兹警官 -对 |
[15:36] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, really. | 很荣幸见到你 |
[15:38] | Uh, I can’t let you in without a badge. Sorry. | 你没戴警徽 我不能放你进去 抱歉 |
[15:40] | Oh, come on, I got — there’s my badge. Oh. | 通融一下吧 这就是我的警徽 |
[15:43] | We got a tough case to solve. | 现在有一宗非常棘手的案子 |
[15:44] | Uh, no, I can’t. | 我不能让你进去 |
[15:45] | Uh, security’s been really tight since… | 现在安保抓得非常严 因为上次的 |
[15:49] | – Since me. – What are you doing here? | -我出事那次 -你们在干嘛 |
[15:51] | I’m trying to figure out who killed Abby Sherman. | 我在寻找杀死艾比·舍曼的凶手 |
[15:53] | We haven’t cleared you yet. | 我们还没批准你回来工作 |
[15:55] | Are you sure you’re ready for this, Jane? | 你确定你准备好了吗 简 |
[15:57] | I’m sure that I’m done sitting on my ass. | 我一直窝在家里会憋出病来的 |
[16:00] | Here. Clear me for active duty. | 给 批准我上岗吧 |
[16:03] | Call Darlene in my office, make an appointment. | 给我的秘书达琳打电话预约 |
[16:09] | See you later. | 一会儿见 |
[16:11] | Oh, yeah, he’s so tender. | 他可真温柔啊 |
[16:13] | I don’t know how I never noticed. Get me in there. | 我以前怎么没发现 带我进去 |
[16:15] | ane, go home. Get better. | 简 回家去 好好调养 |
[16:17] | Maura, you heard me. This is who I am. | 莫拉 你听见我的话了 我就是干这行的 |
[16:19] | This I what I do. Now, get me in there. | 也是我的处事风格 带我进去 |
[16:25] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | But I’m only doing this | 我答应你是因为 |
[16:27] | because I’m afraid that you’re gonna hurt yourself | 我怕你会伤到自己 或是伤到 |
[16:30] | or this nice officer. | 这位和蔼的警官 |
[16:31] | It’s okay, Sam. | 放心吧 山姆 |
[16:32] | – Detective Rizzoli is with me. – Yes, ma’am. | -里佐利警官和我一起 -遵命 |
[16:40] | Really? | 这样也行 |
[16:43] | Downstairs only. | 禁止上楼 |
[16:44] | I will poke you in your scar tissue | 要是你敢碰”上行”键 |
[16:46] | if you even touch the “Up” arrow. | 我就把你的伤疤再捅个洞 |
[17:03] | That’s a sign of sexual frustration. | 你这是典型的性饥渴表现 |
[17:07] | Or…tangled hair. | 或者 只是摆弄了一下头发 |
[17:11] | I can’t stop seeing Abby’s face. | 我脑中一直浮现艾比的脸 |
[17:12] | It looks different in here. | 这里看起来好像变样了 |
[17:14] | That is correct, Rip Van Winkle. | 没错 此一时 彼一时 |
[17:16] | And wait till you see my office. | 等不及带你去看我的办公室了 |
[17:17] | The decorator just finished. | 刚装修完 |
[17:19] | Oh, my god, I’m so excited, | 天呐 我兴奋得透不过气了 |
[17:20] | I might need a paper bag. | 快给我急救纸袋 |
[17:23] | You know, it’s possible | 要知道 你这么长时间没恢复 |
[17:27] | A .40-caliber bullet went through me, Maura. | 一颗0.40口径的子弹从我身体里穿过 莫拉 |
[17:29] | My attitude isn’t faking that. | 我是装不出来的 |
[17:31] | You’re not faking anything. | 我不是说你装 |
[17:33] | You had a life-threatening injury. | 你受的伤危及生命 |
[17:35] | But you’re strong, healthy. | 但是你很坚强地挺过去了 |
[17:37] | Something’s gotten in the way of your healing. | 你在恢复过程中出现了一些问题 |
[17:40] | Ow! Will you please stop doing that? | 好痛 住手好吗 |
[17:42] | I just wish I knew what was causing that pain. | 真想知道到底是什么原因造成的 |
[17:45] | Again, I’m going with the .40-caliber bullet, but… | 再说一遍 我被子弹击中 可是 |
[17:50] | Are you sure you want to be here? | 你确定要留在这里吗 |
[17:52] | She was very badly burned. | 她的烧伤情况很严重 |
[18:00] | Are those her dog tags? | 这是她是身份识别卡吗 |
[18:03] | She survives two tours in Afghanistan | 她在阿富汗能两次死里逃生 |
[18:05] | and gets blown up at home. | 回到家后却被炸死了 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:25] | Mm. I can’t. I can’t, I can’t. | 我办不到 办不到 |
[18:34] | What the hell is wrong with me? | 我究竟出了什么问题 |
[18:36] | I’ve been through worse than this. | 我经历过比这更糟的事 |
[18:38] | And Abby deserves better. | 艾比不应该死 |
[18:40] | Jane, take a deep breath. | 简 深呼气 |
[18:41] | No, I can’t. It hurts. | 不行 那样会疼 |
[18:44] | What if I’m never who I was. | 如果我从来就不是我想象中的那个我 |
[18:47] | That’s the Human Condition. | 那是《人类的条件》中的话 |
[18:49] | Thanks. Really upbeat. | 谢谢 很鼓舞人 |
[18:54] | Oh. Ow! This hurts, too. | 这也很疼 |
[18:56] | How uncomfortable is this? | 怎么坐着这么不舒服呢 |
[18:57] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能那么说呢 |
[18:58] | That’s a Karim Rashid label. | 这可是卡里姆·拉希德设计的 |
[19:01] | Oh, well, in that case, | 好吧 既然那样 |
[19:03] | it’s like the warm caress of a mother’s hand. | 感觉就像在被母亲温柔地爱抚 |
[19:08] | Your parasympathetic nerve is in overdrive. | 你的副交感神经系统处于亢进状态 |
[19:10] | It’s a protective mechanism. | 是人体的一种防御性机制 |
[19:11] | What, because I don’t like your office? | 就是因为我不喜欢你的办公室吗 |
[19:13] | – Did taxpayers pay for this? – Of course not. | -你这是用的公款吗 -当然不是 |
[19:17] | You know, you might still be in physical pain | 其实 你也许仍会有身体上的疼痛 |
[19:19] | because of a posttraumatic psychopathological reaction | 这是你受伤后而产生的一种 |
[19:22] | to what’s happened to you. | 创伤病理精神反应 |
[19:23] | Well, make it stop. | 那就别让它反应 |
[19:28] | What do you do when fear is killing you? | 当你害怕得要死时 会做什么呢 |
[19:30] | Well, it’s very hard to die from fear | 这个 要想被吓死其实很难 |
[19:32] | unless you have a congenital heart condition. | 除非你患有先天性的心脏病 |
[19:37] | What can I do? | 我能做什么 |
[19:38] | Get me upstairs. | 让我上楼 |
[20:08] | Rizzoli, what the hell? I gave you an order. | 里佐利 怎么回事 我给过你命令 |
[20:10] | I know, I know, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 很抱歉 |
[20:12] | Please reinstate me. | 请让我复职吧 |
[20:14] | – Okay, just — just for this case. – You know the routine. | -就办这一个案子 -你知道程序 |
[20:16] | You get your doctor to sign off, and then I sign off. | 要先得到医生的允许 我才能让你回来 |
[20:19] | You’re still paying me, lieutenant. All right? | 我还在领工资 警督 不是吗 |
[20:22] | I want to help. | 我想出份力 |
[20:22] | I want to do this for Abby. Please. | 这是为了艾比而做的 求你了 |
[20:24] | Okay, you can stick around, | 好吧 你可以留下来 |
[20:25] | but you’re off the books until | 但在我同意你复职前 |
[20:26] | I get a signed release. | 你还只是编外人员 |
[20:27] | – No gun, no badge. – Understood. Thank you. | -没有配枪和警徽 -明白 谢谢你 |
[20:29] | Hey! Great to have you back. | 你能回来真是太好了 |
[20:34] | Say hello to your new sergeant. | 和这位新任警司打个招呼 |
[20:36] | You’re a threesome now. | 你们现在是三人组了 |
[20:37] | You okay over here? | 你坐这儿没事吧 |
[20:38] | You see, we — we moved. | 你看 我们调整了的格局 |
[20:40] | You do this? | 是你干的 |
[20:41] | I — I — I did, I did. | 是 是 是我干的 |
[20:44] | – Welcome back, Jane. – Thank you. | -欢迎回来 简 -谢谢 |
[20:47] | How you doing with him being sergeant? | 你怎么能忍受他做警司呢 |
[20:48] | I got a choice? | 我有选择吗 |
[20:50] | Okay, let’s get to it. Bring me up to speed. | 好了 我们开始吧 汇报最新情况 |
[20:52] | Our bomb squad and the FBI are still there. | 我们的拆弹小组和联邦调查局的人还在那里 |
[20:53] | We helped them do a line search, hands and knees. | 我们协助他们做了一次全面的检查 |
[20:56] | Found the explosives casing. | 发现了炸弹的外壳 |
[20:57] | Homeland Security is sending over a team. | 国土安全局的人正赶往这里 |
[20:59] | I just talked to the governor. | 我刚向州长汇报了此事 |
[21:00] | Was it terrorists? | 是恐怖分子所为吗 |
[21:01] | Well, that’s the speculation. | 那只是推测 |
[21:03] | Anything to suggest it was homegrown? | 那有证据表明是美国人干的吗 |
[21:05] | Looks like common components. | 都是一些普通的组件 |
[21:06] | Bomb techs found large-diameter pipe. | 技术人员找到了大口径的铁管 |
[21:08] | It was a pipe bomb. | 是自制炸弹 |
[21:10] | She got any family here in Boston? | 她有家人在波士顿吗 |
[21:11] | Only child of a single mom. | 她只有她妈妈一个亲人 |
[21:12] | She’s been in the army for four years. | 她在部队服役了四年 |
[21:13] | We’re digging, though. | 我们已经深入调查过了 |
[21:15] | She was discharged two weeks ago. | 她两周前退伍了 |
[21:16] | She was staying with her mom. | 一直都和妈妈在一起 |
[21:17] | Oh, god. Was her mother there? | 天呐 当时她妈妈在场吗 |
[21:20] | Uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[21:22] | Uh, w-what about personal? | 个人关系查过吗 |
[21:26] | Abby said the men in her platoon resented her. | 艾比说过她所在的排里有人很恨她 |
[21:27] | – No way. – Korsak, with all due respect, | -不可能 -科萨克 恕我直言 |
[21:30] | there weren’t women serving when you were a marine. | 在你在海军陆战队时还没有女人在那里服役 |
[21:31] | Hey, I ever treat you any different | 我对你和弗罗斯特都是一视同仁 |
[21:33] | from Frost, Rizzoli? | 不是吗 里佐利 |
[21:34] | Well, yeah. You never brought me flowers. | 没有 你从未送过花给我 |
[21:38] | Detective Frost, turn up the volume, please. | 弗罗斯特警探 请把声音开大点 |
[21:42] | And our top story — a car explosion | 头条新闻 汽车爆炸案 |
[21:44] | has taken the life of a young female U.S. Soldier. | 夺去了一名美国女兵的年轻生命 |
[21:47] | The question now, is this a terrorist attack? | 现在我们的疑问是 这是一次恐怖袭击吗 |
[21:49] | All right, let’s investigate her military history — | 我们要调查她服役时的情况 |
[21:51] | find out who she was stationed with, | 查出和她在同一个驻地的都有谁 |
[21:53] | see if she got any disciplinary reports | 是否有她受宪兵处分的记录 |
[21:55] | from M.P.S, anything. | 任何相关的事 |
[21:56] | Yeah, you met lieutenant colonel Jones. | 你见过的那位陆军中校琼斯 |
[21:58] | He’s army special ops. He’s got a stake in this. | 他是特种兵 和这事脱不了关系 |
[22:01] | Okay, well, get him in here. | 很好 那就让他过来 |
[22:05] | Why hasn’t some group claimed responsibility? | 为什么没有恐怖组织宣称对此事负责呢 |
[22:07] | Terrorists are the first to pick up the phone | 如果是恐怖分子所为 他们会 |
[22:08] | and get the credit. | 第一时间承认的 |
[22:09] | She’s been in Afghanistan | 过去的四年 |
[22:10] | for the last four years. What about her unit? | 她一直都在阿富汗 会是部队的人干的吗 |
[22:12] | Maybe somebody she was stationed with wanted her dead. | 也许和她在同一驻地的某个人想要她的命 |
[22:14] | There’s no way it’s a fragging. | 不可能是蓄意谋杀 |
[22:15] | I’m not saying it is, | 我没说一定是这样 |
[22:16] | but we have to at least consider the possibility | 但我们至少要把这点考虑在内 |
[22:19] | That it could be a fellow soldier. | 有可能就是她的战友 |
[22:21] | Well, if it’s a soldier, the army wants to know. | 如果是士兵干的 军队要介入 |
[22:23] | I want to know. | 我也要 |
[22:24] | That looks like part of a switch. | 这看上去像是开关 |
[22:27] | Yeah. It’s a mercury switch. | 是的 是水银开关 |
[22:28] | You have a list of the chemical components | 你拿到炸弹化学成分的 |
[22:30] | – in the explosives yet? – Yeah, right here. | -分析结果了吗 -是的 过来看 |
[22:35] | Traces of powdered aluminum, magnesium, | 粉末中发现含有 铝 镁 |
[22:37] | potassium chlorate, and sulfur. | 氯酸钾 还有硫磺 |
[22:39] | No trace of octol, which is only used by us. | 没有奥克托尔 只有我们会用它 |
[22:42] | It’s not a soldier. | 不是士兵干的 |
[22:43] | Okay, I don’t want it to be a soldier either, | 好吧 我也希望不是士兵干的 |
[22:46] | But we can’t rule that out. | 但不能排除这个可能 |
[22:48] | So, how many from her squad | 在她被杀当晚 |
[22:48] | were in Boston when she was killed? | 有多少和她同队的人在波士顿 |
[22:50] | Only the three guys that survived, | 只有被她救的那三个人 |
[22:52] | Plus, uh, her platoon leader, lieutenant Forman. | 还有 她的排长 福尔曼中尉 |
[22:55] | Well, let’s go talk to them. | 我们去和他们谈谈 |
[22:59] | Uh…give me a second right. | 等我一小会儿 |
[23:03] | Scar tissue. | 瘢痕组织 |
[23:04] | Formed around a foreign object in Abby’s shoulder. | 是在艾比肩膀里的异物周围形成的 |
[23:07] | That must be the bullet. | 一定是那颗子弹 |
[23:08] | Abby said they left it in. | 艾比说过医生把它留在了里面 |
[23:12] | Why wouldn’t army doctors take it out? | 为什么军医没把它取出呢 |
[23:13] | Could have been too close to the brachial plexus, maybe. | 也许是因为离臂神经丛太近了 |
[23:16] | I’ll process it. | 我会查明的 |
[23:17] | Let me know? | 有结果了告诉我 |
[23:22] | Abby said you were high-school sweethearts. | 艾比说你是她高中时的男朋友 |
[23:25] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:27] | Stayed best friends. | 分手后仍是最好的朋友 |
[23:29] | And you were with her… | 你一直和她 |
[23:30] | The whole way. | 自始至终 |
[23:32] | Abby was driving the Deuce and a half. | 艾比驾驶着军用卡车 |
[23:35] | I was riding shotgun. | 我坐在副驾驶 |
[23:38] | Orders were to meet up, resupply ammo and parts. | 我们的任务是重新补充弹药和机械零件 |
[23:42] | Heard the sound of an RPG as it was being launched, | 听到了火箭筒发射的声音 |
[23:45] | Then boom. | 一声巨响 |
[23:47] | Flips that 2 1/2-ton truck like it’s a kid’s toy. | 两吨半的卡车被弹上了天 像玩具车一样 |
[23:56] | Insurgents are firing at us. | 叛乱分子朝我们开枪 |
[23:58] | I’m pinned in the truck. I can’t get to the saw. | 我被压在卡车里 拿不到机枪 |
[24:02] | We’re all dead men. | 我们可能都会死在那儿 |
[24:04] | Private Sherman is hit. | 士兵舍曼也中弹了 |
[24:06] | But she makes it to the saw, | 但是她爬到了机枪旁 |
[24:09] | Lays down covering fire. | 开枪挡住了对方攻势 |
[24:16] | She saved all of them. | 她救了他们 |
[24:18] | She was support. | 她是后勤 |
[24:20] | Wasn’t supposed to be anywhere near combat. | 不该上前线的 |
[24:23] | Guys teased her because she was – | 大伙都喜欢取笑她 因为她 |
[24:25] | she was kind of girly. | 因为她有点娇气 |
[24:28] | I knew she was tough. | 我知道她很顽强 |
[24:31] | Did you do any more than just resupply runs with her? | 除了给她供给之外 你还做了什么吗 |
[24:34] | No. | 没有 |
[24:37] | No, that day… | 没有 那天 |
[24:39] | When it counted… | 当这些发生的时候 |
[24:41] | She lived up to my highest ideal. | 她真的成为了我心中完美的典范 |
[24:43] | She was a soldier. That’s what she was. | 她是一个军人 这就是她的使命 |
[24:48] | She was… | 她是 |
[24:50] | A damn fine soldier. | 一个非常优秀的军人 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry the mess. | 真不好意思我家里这么乱 |
[25:02] | Oh, I don’t mind. I’ve been living in a tent. | 没关系 我在帐篷里都住过 |
[25:04] | Aren’t you supposed to be drinking prune juice? | 你不是只能喝喝西梅汁吗 |
[25:06] | Not after this. | 发生这种事哪还有心情 |
[25:09] | I keep thinking about what Abby said | 我一直在想艾比说的话 |
[25:10] | about her squad resented her. | 她小队的队友都憎恨她 |
[25:12] | Did you pick that up from any of them? | 这点你有察觉到吗 |
[25:15] | No. | 没有 |
[25:15] | Those were soldiers mourning one of their own. | 他们都在为战友哀悼 |
[25:18] | It’s got to be terrorism. | 那肯定是恐怖袭击 |
[25:21] | That’s why I’m over there, | 那就是我在那里的原因 |
[25:22] | to keep it from happening over here. | 阻止它在这里再发生 |
[25:25] | We have the best bomb guys in the country working on it. | 我们有全国最好的炸弹专家在查 |
[25:28] | – We’ll get them. – Yeah. | -我们会查出来的 -会的 |
[25:30] | Want to know something crazy? | 想听点儿疯狂的事情吗 |
[25:32] | Yeah, lay it on me. | 想 说吧 |
[25:33] | I was thinking, except for the girly part… | 我想在 除了你比较男人这一点 |
[25:38] | …Abby was like you. | 艾比和你挺像的 |
[25:40] | Well, I’m honored. | 好吧 我很荣幸 |
[25:42] | Except for the girly part. | 但是不认同你说我不够女人 |
[25:45] | I can be girly. | 我可以有女人味 |
[25:48] | No. I always liked your toughness. | 不可能 我一直很喜欢你的坚韧 |
[25:50] | You’re a — you’re a soft-shelled crab, Rizzoli. | 里佐利 你就像一个软壳的螃蟹 |
[25:54] | A not-girly-crab. Wow. | 一只没有女人味的螃蟹 |
[26:01] | Hard on the outside, soft on the inside. | 外表刚强 内心柔弱 |
[26:03] | – No? – No. No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[26:06] | That’s why you’re such an incredible cop. | 正因如此 你才能会如此出色 |
[26:08] | Because you care so damn much. | 因为你操心的事情太多了 |
[26:11] | Maybe too much. | 也许是太多了 |
[26:16] | You can’t care too much. | 有时也可以偶尔放纵一下 |
[26:42] | 30 years, I’ve been picking up that man’s socks, | 三十年了 我一直在跟在他屁股后面收拾 |
[26:46] | cooking without spices because it gave him indigestion. | 做菜不放辣椒 因为他会消化不良 |
[26:54] | Hey, Mrs. Rizzoli. | 您好里佐利夫人 |
[26:57] | Hello, Charles. | 你好查尔斯 |
[27:07] | Come on, Ma! | 天哪 妈 |
[27:08] | Just for once in my life, could you please knock?! | 在我有生之年 你能不能敲一下门 |
[27:20] | So, too sick to wash the dishes | 你病得连洗碗都洗不了 |
[27:22] | but not too sick to have intercourse? | 但是可以上床是吧 |
[27:24] | Intercourse, ma? Come on. | 上床 妈妈 拜托 |
[27:25] | We didn’t sleep together. Okay, yes, we slept — | 我们没有睡 好吧 我们昨晚睡 |
[27:29] | Why am I having this conversation? | 我为什么要说这个啊 |
[27:30] | I gave you a key for emergencies only. | 我给你钥匙只是用于紧急情况 |
[27:34] | Yeah, it was an emergency. | 是啊 那就是紧急情况 |
[27:35] | The health department was gonna come and condemn the place. | 我再不来 卫生部会过来把你这狗窝查封了 |
[27:38] | I made you breakfast. | 我给你做了早餐 |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:45] | I heard you were selling the house. | 我听说了你在卖房子 |
[27:47] | Yeah, thanks to your father. | 是的 感谢你父亲吧 |
[27:48] | Ma, I’m so sorry. What happened? | 妈妈 我真的很难过 出什么事了 |
[27:56] | He left me. | 他抛弃了我 |
[28:00] | He left me with nothing. | 什么都没留给我 |
[28:02] | I gave him my best years. | 我把自己最好的年华都给了他 |
[28:05] | Okay, come on. You have plenty of good years left. | 行了 今后的好日子还长着呢 |
[28:08] | All right? | 好吗 |
[28:09] | And you got me, you got Frankie, you got Tommy. | 你还有我 还有弗兰基 还有汤米 |
[28:13] | Tommy who’s in prison? | 在监狱里的那个汤米 |
[28:14] | He’s getting out soon, ma. | 他马上就会出来的 妈 |
[28:17] | He’s — he’s been writing me letters. | 他一直 他一直都在给我写信 |
[28:19] | He’s doing really good. | 他现在表现得真的不错 |
[28:23] | Why didn’t daddy come to the ceremony? | 爸爸那天为什么没去典礼 |
[28:25] | I asked him not to, | 我让他别去的 |
[28:26] | because I didn’t want you to have to arrest me if he did. | 要不然我会疯掉 你就得逮捕我 |
[28:28] | Why? What did he do? | 为什么 他做了什么 |
[28:31] | Jane, he… | 简 他 |
[28:33] | He wants a change. | 他想要改变 |
[28:36] | I want a change, too. | 我也想要改变 |
[28:38] | But you don’t see me walking out on him. | 但是我都没有离开他 |
[28:43] | You can stay here as long as you like. | 你可以留在我这里 想待多久都可以 |
[28:44] | You can — you can have my bedroom. | 你可以 你可以睡我的房间 |
[28:46] | Not gonna impose. I can’t. | 我才不会死皮赖脸的赖在你这儿 |
[28:48] | You wouldn’t be imposing. | 不是的 我很欢迎 |
[28:51] | That’s very nice of you. | 你这样说真好 |
[28:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[28:55] | But, uh, dr. Isles offered me her guest house. | 但是 艾尔斯医生邀请我住她家的客房 |
[29:01] | What? | 你说啥 |
[29:03] | I’m a good guest. | 我是一个好客人啊 |
[29:05] | Are you a masochist? | 你是受虐狂吗 |
[29:07] | You bought this house for your mother to visit, not mine. | 你买这座房子是给你妈妈住的 不是我的 |
[29:09] | Increased blood flow. Rush of endorphins. | 血流加快 内啡肽分泌增加 |
[29:12] | You feel less pain today, don’t you? | 今天感觉不那么疼了 对吧 |
[29:14] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[29:15] | You had sex. | 你和别人发生性关系了 |
[29:16] | And we did not have s– I mean, we almost had — | 我们没有睡 我是说 我们差一点就 |
[29:18] | It’s really none of your business, | 这不关你的事 |
[29:20] | but feel free to chat about it with my mother | 但是在你和我妈的睡衣派对上 |
[29:21] | at your slumber parties. | 可以聊聊这个 |
[29:23] | I never really got much sleep at slumber parties. | 我从来没在睡衣派对上睡好过 |
[29:25] | Why? Why are you doing this? | 为什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[29:27] | Because she’s your family. | 因为她是你家人啊 |
[29:29] | – I feel guilty. – Catholic guilt. | -我会觉得愧疚 -天主教徒的愧疚 |
[29:32] | Did you know that a university of parma study | 你知不知道有所大学做了一项帕尔马研究 |
[29:34] | found that devout Catholics | 结果表明那些虔诚的天主教徒 |
[29:36] | are more likely to show signs of OCD? | 得强迫症的可能性更大 |
[29:38] | Yeah, Mart Luther’s strict definition of the sacraments | 马丁·路德的对于圣礼的严格定义 |
[29:41] | is too constraining. | 太束缚人了 |
[29:43] | I hated confession. | 我讨厌忏悔 |
[29:44] | Did you have a lot to confess to? | 你有很多要忏悔的事情吗 |
[29:46] | I made stuff up. | 我会自己弥补 |
[29:47] | Because if you confess to sins that you’re not sorry for, | 因为如果你不是真心去忏悔 |
[29:50] | Then that’s a sin. | 那本身就是罪过 |
[29:51] | Isn’t making up sins a sin? | 弥补罪过算是一种罪过吗 |
[29:54] | How are we this morning? | 今天早上感觉怎么样 |
[29:57] | I called Darlene in your office. | 我给你办公室的达琳打过电话 |
[29:59] | She said you were too busy to squeeze me in. | 她说你很忙 没空见我 |
[30:01] | Yeah, we are rather busy. | 对啊 我们可忙了 |
[30:03] | And so are you. I’ll be waiting outside. | 那就是包括你了 我在外面等 |
[30:06] | I’d like to discuss your pathology findings. | 我很乐意和你谈谈病理学的发现 |
[30:09] | – Morning. – Vomit. | -早安 -真恶心 |
[30:13] | I’m worried about her. | 我很担心她 |
[30:14] | She still has pain. Shouldn’t she be healed? | 她的伤口还是会疼 她不是痊愈了吗 |
[30:17] | Hmm, patients heal at different rates. | 每个病人的恢复速度不同 |
[30:19] | But you don’t know her. | 你不了解她 |
[30:20] | You know, she had a dislocated shoulder | 要知道 以前她肩膀脱臼 |
[30:22] | And she still tackled a 200-pound suspect to the ground. | 照样制伏了一个两百磅重的嫌疑犯 |
[30:26] | Are we questioning my opinion? | 我们在质疑我的观点吗 |
[30:29] | Well, there could be another component. | 因为可能是其它原因 |
[30:31] | The mind is powerful. She had a trauma. | 大脑那么复杂 她受了创伤 |
[30:34] | Um, you’re merely a pathologist, | 你只是个病理学家 |
[30:36] | And she had expert care from a renowned trauma surgeon. | 而她正接受知名创伤医生的专业治疗 |
[30:41] | Are you talking about yourself in the third person? | 你是在绕着圈说你自己吗 |
[30:43] | Are we angry? | 你生气了吗 |
[30:45] | – We are. – But… | -是的 -但 |
[30:46] | Thank you for reminding me why I don’t date surgeons. | 谢谢你提醒我不要和外科医生交往 |
[30:54] | That’s what was inside the scar tissue in Abby’s shoulder. | 这是在艾比肩膀的瘢痕组织里发现的 |
[30:57] | 0.38-caliber bullet from an American revolver. | 美式左轮0.38口径子弹 |
[31:01] | Aw, no. Friendly fire. | 天 误伤 |
[31:04] | Don’t you think it has to be? | 你不觉得只有这种可能吗 |
[31:05] | Can you get inside of her medical records? | 能否拿到她的内部医疗记录 |
[31:08] | Maura, what can you tell us about her gunshot wound? | 莫拉 你能从这个伤口得出什么结论 |
[31:10] | That would just be my opinion. | 那只是我个人观点 |
[31:12] | Pretend I’m a priest and I can’t tell anyone. | 把我当成一个牧师 我和谁都不会说 |
[31:15] | I’m not Catholic. | 我又不是天主教徒 |
[31:19] | It is my opinion that she was facing her shooter | 我觉得 中弹时她是面对着射击者 |
[31:23] | when she was shot from no more than 6 feet away. | 并且两人的距离不超过六英尺 |
[31:26] | It’s based on the — | 这是根据 |
[31:27] | the scarring around the entrance wound. | 射入口周围的疤痕得出的 |
[31:28] | So she would have seen her shooter. | 所以她应该看到了射击者 |
[31:30] | Can’t be. Can’t. Why would she lie? | 不可能 没道理啊 她干嘛撒谎 |
[31:33] | She says right here, “I was | 这里她说 “我被 |
[31:34] | shot by a taliban insurgent.” Nothing’s been redacted. | 一个塔利班成员击中” 这是她的原话 |
[31:36] | Okay, I’m not saying there’s some big cover-up | 我不是说他们在掩盖一个 |
[31:39] | by the department of evil. | 天大的阴谋 |
[31:41] | All right? I’m a cop. | 好吧 我是个警察 |
[31:42] | – I’m practically a soldier myself. – Look at this. | -我自己也算个士兵 -看这里 |
[31:45] | It says that Abby refused to let them remove the bullet. | 上面说艾比拒绝取出子弹 |
[31:48] | Yeah, maybe because she didn’t want them | 可能她不希望有人 |
[31:50] | finding an american soldier’s bullet in her body. | 发现她是被自己人射中的 |
[31:52] | Oh, this is all speculation. | 这都只是推断 |
[31:53] | Casey, she lied. Why? | 凯西 她撒谎了 为什么 |
[31:56] | – Jane, maybe, maybe she was afraid. – Of what? | -简 可能 可能她怕 -怕什么 |
[32:00] | Soldiers know — | 士兵们明白 |
[32:01] | hell, everybody knows — it’s war. | 天 所有人都明白 这是战争 |
[32:04] | Friendly fire happens. | 发生误伤是常有的事 |
[32:05] | It’s tragic. But when it does, we admit it. | 是很不幸 但是我们不会逃避责任的 |
[32:08] | Tell that to Pat Tillman’s family. | 这话对帕特·蒂尔曼的家人说去 |
[32:13] | I said I’d help you, and I will. | 我说过我会帮你 我会做到的 |
[32:16] | Not like this. | 但不是像这样 |
[32:19] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[32:24] | – That was awkward. – You think? | -老尴尬了 -还用你说 |
[32:37] | What — w-what are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:39] | I want to talk to Gary, | 我要和加里谈谈 |
[32:39] | the private that was with her when she was shot. | 艾比中弹的时候他也在场 |
[32:41] | They were high-school sweethearts. | 他们高中谈过朋友 |
[32:44] | Hi, private Campbell? | 喂 士兵坎贝尔吗 |
[32:46] | Yes, hi, this is detective Rizzoli. | 对 我是里佐利警探 |
[32:51] | Um, I — I have a few more questions for you. | 有几个问题要问你 |
[32:53] | I was just wondering… | 我在想 |
[32:56] | Today would be fantastic. | 今天再合适不过了 |
[32:58] | Perfect. Right now. | 好 就现在 |
[33:01] | All right, thanks. | 好了 谢谢 |
[33:03] | You’re not cleared for active duty. | 你还没得到工作允许 |
[33:04] | I’m going with you. | 我得跟着你 |
[33:06] | You’re not a detective. | 你又不是警探 |
[33:07] | Oh, well, technically, neither are you. | 严格来说 你也不是 |
[33:13] | I’d like that folder back. | 那个活页夹还我 |
[33:18] | Private Campbell? | 士兵坎贝尔 |
[33:26] | Maura, you okay? | 莫拉 你没事吧 |
[33:28] | I don’t think this is just about Abby. | 我觉得这不仅仅与艾比有关 |
[33:32] | – You were damn lucky. – Glad you’re okay. | -你太幸运 -你没事太好了 |
[33:35] | Every soldier who knows the truth | 所有知道艾比那件事真相的 |
[33:37] | about what happened to Abby is in danger. | 士兵都很危险 |
[33:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[33:41] | Abby was shot by a friendly in Afghanistan. | 艾比在阿富汗是被误伤的 |
[33:46] | You knew? | 你早就知道 |
[33:48] | Are you part of a cover-up, private? | 士兵 你也在帮他们掩饰吗 |
[33:51] | – I was following orders. – Whose orders? | -我只是执行命令 -谁的命令 |
[33:55] | Lieutenant Forman’s. | 福尔曼中尉的 |
[33:56] | Forman was special operations group. | 福尔曼在特别行动组 |
[33:58] | He can carry anything he wants. | 想带什么武器都行 |
[33:59] | Including a 0.38 revolver. | 包括0.38口径的左轮手枪 |
[34:03] | I’m next, aren’t I? | 下个目标就是我 是吗 |
[34:05] | Not if we can help it. | 我们不会让这事发生的 |
[34:09] | Look at his record. It’s outstanding. | 看看他的纪录 太出色了 |
[34:11] | There’s no way it’s him. | 不可能是他干的 |
[34:12] | Abby was outstanding, too, | 艾比也很出色 |
[34:13] | Except she was enlisted, not an officer. | 只不过她是士兵 不是军官 |
[34:15] | Hey, guys, sorry. | 诸位 不好意思 |
[34:16] | I tracked powdered sulfur from the bombings | 我查了一下爆炸现场的硫磺 |
[34:18] | back to a chemical-supply store. | 锁定到一家化学制剂店 |
[34:21] | Look who signed the receipt. | 看是谁签了收据 |
[34:22] | Forman’s due back at Fort Bragg in North Carolina in 5 days. | 福尔曼在北卡布拉格堡的任务五天后结束 |
[34:25] | Yeah, he rented a house in boston two weeks ago. | 对 他两周前在波士顿租了个房子 |
[34:28] | Got a signed lease. | 是实名租赁 |
[34:30] | Right when Abby was discharged. | 艾比那时刚刚退伍 |
[34:32] | Forman was in combat for the first time, right? | 那是福尔曼第一次上战场 是吗 |
[34:34] | Maybe he panics, shoots Abby. | 可能他太紧张了 不小心击中了艾比 |
[34:35] | Then she turns out to be a hero, | 然后她成了英雄 |
[34:37] | but as long as he’s her commander, | 但只要他还是艾比的长官 |
[34:38] | he can keep her quiet. | 艾比什么都不能说 |
[34:39] | But then she applies for a discharge. | 但接着她申请退伍 |
[34:40] | Maybe he follows her here. | 可能他跟着她到了这里 |
[34:42] | Afraid she’ll talk, or maybe one of her squad will. | 怕她 或是她队里其它成员抖出来 |
[34:45] | You think he started killing the soldiers | 你觉得他会为了自己的声誉把手下的士兵 |
[34:47] | he led into battle to save his career? | 一个个都杀掉吗 |
[34:48] | Got another explanation | 还有其它理由能解释 |
[34:49] | for purchasing this much stuff to make bombs? | 他为什么买那么多制造炸药的材料吗 |
[34:52] | We got to get to that house. | 我们得去查那房子 |
[34:53] | I’ll get on the hook, | 我去部署一下 |
[34:54] | Get S.W.A.T. To meet us out there. | 让特种组和我们在那里碰头 |
[34:56] | I’ll drag the entry team out of bed. | 我去叫突击部队 |
[34:57] | You’re welcome to come. | 你也可以来 |
[35:02] | Stay here, Jane. Stay safe. | 待着 简 待这儿 |
[35:04] | We’ll have a live feed. | 我们会实时汇报 |
[35:11] | Tango leader. Squad one in position. | 报告领队 一队到位 |
[35:14] | Tango leader to squad two, confirm position. | 领队呼叫二队 报告方位 |
[35:17] | I’m like a boxer with a glass jaw. | 我就像一个下巴不堪一击的拳击手 |
[35:18] | I mean, have you ever seen me not able to step up? | 有哪次行动我不是冲在最前面 |
[35:22] | The most powerful force of nature is not a nuclear weapon. | 世界上最强的武器不是核武器 |
[35:25] | When I talk, do you hear, | 我说话时 你有没有听到 |
[35:26] | “Blah, blah, blah, Maura, blah, blah, blah”? | ” 吧唧 吧唧 莫拉 吧唧 吧唧” |
[35:29] | It’s thoughts. | 是思想 |
[35:31] | That’s the most powerful force — your thoughts. | 你的思想是最强大的武器 |
[35:33] | Job used to take my mind off of everything. | 原来我脑子里想的全是工作 |
[35:34] | I mean, it’s like I’m not who I am anymore. | 就好像 我不再是原来那个我了 |
[35:37] | Okay, just do me a favor, all right? | 好了 听我的话 好吗 |
[35:40] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[35:42] | Close them. | 闭上 |
[35:43] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[35:46] | Ugh. I can’t. | 做不到 |
[35:46] | Go to full position, tango one, on my command. | 各就位 第一队 等我命令 |
[35:54] | Trip wire! Everybody out! | 拉发线 所有人都出去 |
[35:55] | Fall back, fall back! Move, move! | 往后撤 往后撤 快 快 |
[36:07] | Fricking tragedy all around. | 真是遍地狼藉 |
[36:08] | Blew himself up before we could get there. | 在我们赶到前就把自己炸死了 |
[36:11] | Well, at least he didn’t take anybody else with him. | 还好他没拉别人跟他一起 |
[36:13] | I’m gonna tell private Campbell myself. | 我自己去跟士兵坎贝尔说 |
[36:15] | He should know this is over. | 他应该知道一切结束了 |
[36:17] | Okay, I’ll tag along for moral support. | 好 我陪你一起去吧 免得出事 |
[36:31] | Compression fracture. | 压迫性骨折 |
[36:42] | Why was he wearing Abby’s dog tags? | 他怎么会戴着艾比的身份识别卡 |
[36:50] | Forman, Sherman. | 福尔曼 舍曼 |
[36:52] | She was wearing his. | 她戴着他的 |
[36:59] | So, lieutenant forman killed Abby. | 福尔曼中尉杀害了艾比 |
[37:03] | That’s just hard to believe. | 真难相信 |
[37:08] | Um, excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[37:12] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[37:13] | Jane, Forman was killed by a blow to the back of the head | 简 福尔曼在爆炸前就 |
[37:15] | before the explosion. | 被人袭击了后脑 |
[37:17] | – You sure? – Yes, yes. | -你确定 -确定 |
[37:19] | He was dead before the blast. | 他在爆炸前就死了 |
[37:21] | So, he was framed by the killer. | 所以 是真正的凶手陷害他 |
[37:23] | Lieutenant Forman and Abby Sherman were lovers. | 福尔曼中尉和艾比·舍曼以前是恋人 |
[37:27] | oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[37:29] | Jane, what is it? | 简 怎么了 |
[37:32] | Thank you…Gary. | 谢谢你 加里 |
[37:33] | It’s Gary. | 是加里干的 |
[37:35] | I’m calling for backup! | 我马上去请求后援 |
[37:37] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[37:39] | It’s too bad you know your guns, Detective. | 警探 有时候太了解你的枪也不是件好事 |
[37:41] | Bit of a gun enthusiast, huh, Gary? | 有点痴迷于枪啊 加里 |
[37:50] | You shot Abby. | 你射杀了艾比 |
[37:52] | That was an accident. I didn’t know it was her. | 那是个意外 我不知道是她 |
[37:55] | I — I heard movement. | 我听到动静 |
[37:57] | And you pulled the trigger, Private. | 然后就扣下了扳机 士兵 |
[37:59] | She covered it up to protect you. | 她为了保护你 什么都没说 |
[38:01] | – I loved her. – What did you blow her up for? | -我爱她 -你为什么要杀她 |
[38:03] | She wasn’t gonna expose you. | 她不会告发你的 |
[38:05] | Because… | 因为 |
[38:07] | Because “war isn’t good for relationships.” | 因为”战争不适合谈恋爱” |
[38:10] | This was never about the war. | 这跟战争无关 |
[38:12] | This was about lieutenant Forman. | 这跟福尔曼中尉有关 |
[38:13] | That’s why he’s dead, too. | 所以他也死了 |
[38:14] | Yeah, they — they — they thought I didn’t know? | 他们 他们以为可以瞒住我 |
[38:17] | They were fraternizing! | 他们这对狗男女 |
[38:18] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[38:20] | He was her superior officer. | 他是她的上司 |
[38:21] | That’s a — that’s a court-martial offense. | 这 这是违反军规的 |
[38:23] | It wasn’t an accident in Afghanistan. | 发生在阿富汗的不是意外 |
[38:26] | You tried to kill Abby. | 你试图谋杀艾比 |
[38:28] | They just thought that they were just gonna get out of the army | 他们以为他们能离开军队 |
[38:30] | and live happily ever after? | 从此过着幸福的生活 |
[38:32] | – No. – No, wait. | -不可以 -别 冷静 |
[38:34] | Wait. Oh. | 等等 |
[38:36] | Just wait a minute, all right? | 就等一会儿 |
[38:39] | And — and that’s why he d a house here, | 所以他才在这里租了间房子 |
[38:42] | to be closer to her. | 好离她近一些 |
[38:45] | I get it. I get that. | 我明白了 明白了 |
[38:48] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[38:49] | I got no choice. | 我没有选择 |
[38:50] | No, no, you have a choice. Just face what you’ve done. | 不 你有选择 面对你的所作所为 |
[39:05] | Okay. Give it to me. | 好吗 给我 |
[39:07] | That’s all right. | 没事儿 |
[39:11] | That’s okay. | 没事儿了 |
[39:25] | “You’re my hero.” | “你是我的英雄” |
[39:27] | Mine, too. | 也是我的 |
[39:30] | I know why we never got together. | 我知道为什么我们后来没有在一起 |
[39:33] | You still scare me… | 你仍像这东西一样 |
[39:35] | as much as this thing. | 让我惧怕 |
[39:38] | I scare you? | 我让你惧怕 |
[39:44] | I got to say goodbye. | 我得说再见了 |
[39:46] | Why? Where you going? | 为什么 你去哪儿 |
[39:47] | My leave’s up. | 我假期结束了 |
[39:51] | I’ve loved seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[39:58] | I loved seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[40:02] | Show up at the next reunion. We’ll finish what we started. | 再见面时 我们会把未完的事解决掉 |
[40:11] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[40:18] | You know, heroes are actually social deviants. | 知道吗 英雄实际上都很离群 |
[40:21] | The famous zimbardo experiment at Yale proved that. | 耶鲁著名的津巴多实验证明这是事实 |
[40:23] | He’s going back to Afghanistan. | 他要回阿富汗了 |
[40:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:32] | No, it’s good. | 没事 |
[40:35] | I was so scared, Maura, and I did it anyway. | 当时我很害怕 莫拉 但我还是冲了上去 |
[40:39] | That’s the definition of a hero. | 这才是真英雄 |
[40:42] | Who’s a social deviant. | 一个非主流的怪胎 |
[40:44] | It’s not a bad thing. | 也不是坏事 |
[40:47] | Right, so, I’m a not-girly, | 好吧 那我是个没有女人味 |
[40:50] | crabby social deviant. | 又倔强还非主流的女金刚 |
[40:52] | That’s great. | 挺不错的 |
[40:57] | Um, can I just… | 我能不能 |
[41:00] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[41:03] | Any pain? | 疼吗 |
[41:06] | No. | 不 |
[41:07] | – I’m back. – You’re back. | -我回来了 -你回来了 |
[41:08] | I’m back! | 我胡汉三又回来啦 |
[41:10] | You know, I was pretty sure that it was psychosomatic. | 我非常肯定你的疼痛是心理作用 |
[41:13] | It was so not psychosomatic. | 这决不是心理作用 |
[41:14] | No, I think it was. | 我觉得是 |
[41:15] | You think? So, you were guessing? | 你觉得 就是说你猜的了 |
[41:18] | No, no, I can think. | 不不 我能思考 |
[41:19] | I can consider, I can conclude. | 我能考虑 还能得出结论 |
[41:22] | Yeah, no, that’s guessing. | 切 那还是是猜测 |
[41:23] | – You guessed. – No, I did not. | -你猜的 -我没有 |
[41:24] | Dr. Isles guessed, Dr. Isles guessed. | 大医生乱猜咯 大医生乱猜咯 |
[41:27] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[41:31] | – I did not. – Did, too. | -我没有 -就是有 |