时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | No!! No! | 不要 不要 |
[00:49] | No! Please, no! | 不要 求你了 |
[00:49] | Hey! What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[01:00] | Help! | 救命 |
[01:24] | Can’t believe I let you talk me into this. | 不敢相信我竟然被说动了 |
[01:27] | It’s good for you. | 这是为你好 |
[01:30] | Taking a dirt bath seems sort of, | 泡泥巴浴看起来有点 |
[01:33] | I don’t know, unhealthy. | 不好说 不健康 |
[01:36] | It’s clay, not dirt. | 是矿泉泥 不是泥巴 |
[01:37] | 75% american colloid hpm-20 | 是由75%的美国胶质泥 |
[01:40] | And 25% western bentonite from utah. | 和25%的西部犹他州浆土混合而成的 |
[01:44] | Oh, it’s from utah. | 矮油 还是犹他州的 |
[01:46] | Well, why didn’t you say so? | 你怎么不早说 |
[01:49] | Spending 80 bucks to be submerged in utah dirt | 花60块钱泡在犹他的泥巴里 |
[01:52] | – is still a waste of money. – Clay. | -还是不值 -是矿泉泥 |
[01:55] | The first recorded use of a medicinal clay bath | 第一次有记载的医用泥浴 |
[01:57] | Was in mesopotamia. | 出现在美索不达米亚 |
[01:59] | It’s my gift to you. | 就当是我送你的礼物 |
[02:00] | Next time, just give me the cash. | 下一次 直接给我钱得了 |
[02:02] | It’s a wonderful way to – | 这是种非常好的 |
[02:03] | to eliminate toxic substances. | 排毒方法 |
[02:06] | How? I’m up to my neck in toxic substances. | 开玩笑 这些脏东西都到我脖子上了 |
[02:09] | Well, hydrate with the lemon water. | 用柠檬水化合啊 |
[02:11] | It’s very important. | 这很重要 |
[02:14] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[02:15] | Mnh-mnh. No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[02:17] | Heavy burden on the metabolism. | 吃东西会给新陈代谢增加负担 |
[02:24] | Gee, I’m having so much fun. | 我真的好开心啊 |
[02:26] | I can’t remember the last time I had so much fun | 我都记不起来我上一次泡在泥巴里 |
[02:29] | marinating in mud. | 有这么开心 |
[02:31] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[02:32] | You did not just shush me. | 你刚才不会是嘘我了吧 |
[02:36] | An inability to relax | 不会放松 |
[02:37] | Could result in a dangerous buildup of cortisol. | 会导致皮质醇累积 这非常危险 |
[02:40] | I want you to understand something. | 你要明白一点 |
[02:41] | I don’t like being shushed. My mother shushes. | 我不喜欢别人嘘我 我妈就经常这样 |
[02:44] | Okay, can you please stop talking? | 好好 你就不能安静一会吗 |
[02:47] | Same as shushing. | 跟嘘我没区别 |
[02:53] | Okay, that’s good. Let’s go do something else. | 好了 够了 我们去干点其他事 |
[02:54] | Come on. How do I get out? | 走吧 我要怎么出去 |
[02:56] | – Jane. – Maura. | -简 -莫拉 |
[02:57] | Help!! Somebody help me! | 救命 谁来帮帮我 |
[03:01] | She needs a doctor! | 她需要医生 |
[03:03] | Oh. Oh-oh. Oh. Somebody stabbed her. | 她被人刺伤了 |
[03:06] | – Call 911. – Okay. | -去报警 -好的 |
[03:07] | Did you get a look at the person who stabbed her? | 看到那个刺她的人了吗 |
[03:08] | No, he was too far away. | 没有 他离我太远了 |
[03:10] | She’s not breathing. No pulse. | 她没有呼吸了 没有脉搏 |
[03:12] | Was she conscious when you found her? | 发现她的时候她还有意识吗 |
[03:14] | She was moaning, yeah. | 有 她还在呻吟 |
[03:15] | When did she stop making sounds? | 什么时候停下来的 |
[03:17] | A few minutes ago. | 几分钟前 |
[03:22] | My god, she’s gone. She bled out. | 她已经死了 失血过多 |
[03:26] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[03:32] | Start CPR. | 开始做心肺复苏 |
[03:33] | On her? She’s dead, | 给她做 她已经死了 |
[03:34] | maura. What about the baby? | 莫拉 婴儿怎么办 |
[03:35] | Just do it. It’s the only way to keep the baby alive. | 快做 只有这样婴儿才有可能活下来 |
[03:37] | – I need a knife. – Yeah, yeah, I got it. | -我需要一把刀 -我有 我有 |
[03:38] | I got a swiss army knife here. | 我有一把瑞士军刀 |
[03:41] | Keep doing that. | 不要停下来 |
[03:43] | Is this helping? | 这有用吗 |
[03:44] | You’re pumping what’s left of her oxygenated blood to the baby. | 你在把她体内剩余的含氧血输送到婴儿体内 |
[03:48] | Where’s boston E.M.S.? | 波士顿急救队在哪儿 |
[03:49] | They said three minutes. | 他们说三分钟后到 |
[03:50] | How much time do we have? | 我们还能维持多久 |
[03:51] | Baby’s stopped moving. Seconds. | 婴儿不动了 没时间了 |
[03:54] | I need your hands. Take over CPR. | 我需要你帮我 你来做心肺复苏 |
[03:56] | – What? – Do it. Right here, right here. | -什么 -快做 就在这里 |
[03:59] | Okay, tell me what to do. | 好了 告诉我要做什么 |
[04:01] | Once I fully incise the abdomen, | 等会我要把腹部切开 |
[04:02] | I need you to hold it open so I can get to the uterus. | 我需要你一直撑开它 然后我深入到子宫 |
[04:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:07] | Ugh. Keep going. | 别停下来 |
[04:10] | I need towels — warm towels! | 我需要毛巾 热毛巾 |
[04:13] | Wide as you can. | 越宽越好 |
[04:16] | I’ve only done one c-section. | 我只做过一次剖腹产 |
[04:18] | That’s one more than me. | 比我多一次 |
[04:21] | Okay, once I cut the fundus, | 等会儿我把宫底切开 |
[04:22] | There’s gonna be a gush of amniotic fluid. | 会有大量羊水涌出 |
[04:24] | Just keep the abdomen retracted. | 要保持腹部的收缩 |
[04:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:29] | Put them right there. | 放在这儿 |
[04:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:36] | I’ve got its head. Be ready. | 头已经出来了 准备好 |
[04:38] | Come on, baby. Come on. | 坚持住 孩子 坚持住 |
[04:41] | Get them in here. Go on! | 让他们进来 快去 |
[04:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:46] | It’s a boy. He’s approximately 34 weeks. | 是个男孩 在体内大概8个多月 |
[04:49] | Why isn’t he crying? Why are his lips so blue? | 为什么没有哭声 他的嘴唇为什么这么蓝 |
[04:52] | He’s cyanotic. | 他现在缺氧 |
[04:59] | pull off your headband, | 把你的发带拿下来 |
[05:01] | use it to tie off the umbilical cord. | 用它来绑住脐带 |
[05:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[05:06] | Tighter. | 再紧点 |
[05:08] | Good. We’ve got to stop the blood loss. | 很好 我们要让他停止出血 |
[05:11] | In here! | 在这儿 |
[05:13] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[05:15] | Premature infant, approximately 34 weeks. | 早产儿 大约8个月 |
[05:19] | Apgar was a 4 at birth, 6 now. | 出生时阿普加评分是4 现在是6 |
[05:21] | I started infant CPR and got him breathing. | 我做了婴儿按压 他现在有呼吸了 |
[05:23] | Okay, we’ll take it from here, doc. | 剩下的就交给我们吧 医生 |
[05:25] | He’s tiny. Let’s get him out of here. | 他好小 我们走 |
[05:32] | Think he’s gonna make it? | 你觉得他会活下来吗 |
[05:35] | She had decent blood serum. | 母亲的血液正常 |
[05:39] | That will help. | 这会有帮助 |
[05:42] | Oh, what a tragedy. | 太悲剧了 |
[05:49] | A motel card key. | 汽车旅馆的房卡 |
[05:52] | Why was she in her pajamas? | 她为什么穿着睡衣 |
[05:55] | Maybe she had a craving. | 或许她是出来吃东西 |
[05:56] | Oh, yeah, she’s out trolling for pickles. | 没错 她出来找泡菜吃 |
[05:59] | 40% of pregnant women crave something sweet, actually. | 事实上 40%的怀孕妇女都喜欢吃甜食 |
[06:08] | Poor baby. His mother’s dead. | 可怜的孩子 他的妈妈死了 |
[06:12] | Yeah, but he has a life, okay? | 但是他活下来了 好吗 |
[06:15] | And we’re gonna find him a family. | 我们会为他找一对儿好父母的 |
[06:18] | All right? | 好吗 |
[06:27] | search the attack site was a bust, | 袭击现场的调查一无所获 |
[06:29] | heavy layer of brush and dry ground | 堆积的树叶和干燥的地表 |
[06:30] | didn’t leave us any chance of finding footprints. | 让我们无法找到脚印 |
[06:32] | What about missing persons? Any luck on the card key? | 那失踪人口呢 房卡有线索吗 |
[06:35] | Demagnetized. I’m on with their corporate office. | 被消磁了 我在给制造它的公司打电话 |
[06:37] | No missing persons match our jane doe’s description. | 没有失踪人口的描述和被害者相匹配 |
[06:39] | We got fingerprints off it. | 从上面分离了指纹 |
[06:41] | They’ve just turned up nothing. | 结果什么也没有 |
[06:42] | They’re trying to tell us which of their locations issued it. | 他们在告诉我房卡是在哪里发放的 |
[06:47] | I thought you were at the, uh, arboretum, at that spa place. | 我以为你在植物园 泡温泉去了 |
[06:51] | How was it? | 泡得怎么样 |
[06:53] | It wasn’t very relaxing. What are you doing here? | 没那么令人放松 你在这儿做什么 |
[06:55] | Uh, just passing through. | 就是路过 |
[06:59] | You’re passing through B.R.I.C? | 路过波士顿情报中心 |
[07:03] | What’s with the signals, fellas? | 你们打什么暗号 伙计们 |
[07:04] | What signals? | 什么打暗号 |
[07:06] | You’re both terrible liars. Have you talked to ma? | 你俩真不会撒谎 你和妈谈过没 |
[07:08] | She driving you crazy, too? | 她也快把你逼疯了吗 |
[07:12] | – Oh, yeah, I got one just like it. – That’s so nice. | -我有个一摸一样的 -真贴心 |
[07:14] | She keeps coming over — my place is so clean, | 她经常去我家 我的窝贼干净 |
[07:17] | She’s scrubbing the grout with a toothbrush. | 她还拿一把牙刷涂石灰浆 |
[07:19] | You should cut your mother some slack. | 你该理解一下你妈 |
[07:21] | She’s going through a divorce. | 她正经历离婚呢 |
[07:22] | Hey, why don’t you stay out of it, dad? | 你就别多管闲事了 老爸 |
[07:24] | I’m not old enough to be your dad. | 我还没老到可以当你爸吧 |
[07:29] | Are you gonna eat that? | 你要吃吗 |
[07:32] | It’s bologna on white. | 吐司夹香肠 |
[07:33] | Cut-up carrots and celery for your arteries. | 胡萝卜丝与芹菜 对你的血管有好处 |
[07:36] | I want the chips. | 薯片留给我 |
[07:37] | Hey, did we get photographs out to the area hospitals and ob/gyns? | 照片发给这个地区医院的妇产科了吗 |
[07:40] | Yeah. Went out to social services, too. | 社会福利事业单位也发了 |
[07:42] | If she was at a motel, | 如果她住在汽车旅馆 |
[07:44] | she could’ve been homeless. | 就有可能是无家可归 |
[07:44] | Oh, we got to find that baby’s family. | 我们一定要找到婴儿的家人 |
[07:54] | Jane? Is that you? | 简 是你吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah, it’s me, ma. | 是我 妈 |
[08:00] | Surprise! | 惊喜哟 |
[08:07] | I’m so glad you’re home. | 真高兴你回来了 |
[08:08] | Now you can help me decide. | 现在来帮我决定 |
[08:11] | I was, um, cleaning out the basement, | 我刚才打扫地下室 |
[08:14] | And I found these cans of paint. | 找到了这些颜料罐 |
[08:17] | And you know your father | 你知道你爸爸 |
[08:18] | he never throws anything out. | 他什么都不舍得扔 |
[08:19] | Ma, this is my home. | 妈 这儿是我家 |
[08:21] | I know! Look. | 我知道 看着啊 |
[08:24] | Marmalade, wild orchid, or begonia. | 橘子酱色 野兰花色 秋海棠色 |
[08:31] | What, you — you don’t like any of these? | 怎么 这些颜色你都不喜欢吗 |
[08:36] | That’s okay — we’ll get a different color, | 没关系 我们可以换其他颜色 |
[08:39] | make it feel more like you | 更适合你一些的颜色 |
[08:41] | This reminds me of the time that I asked for a bunk bed | 让我想起那次我想要一个双层床 |
[08:44] | and you surprised me with a pink canopy. | 结果你给我买了一个粉色带蓬的床 |
[08:47] | I thought you loved that bed. | 我以为你喜欢那个床 |
[08:49] | I asked for a bunk bed | 我要一个双层床 |
[08:50] | because I wanted to build a fort, ma, | 是为了建造一座堡垒 |
[08:52] | And I didn’t want to hurt your feelings. | 我不想伤害你的感情 |
[08:57] | I wish you knew I hate pink. | 多希望你知道我讨厌粉红色 |
[09:00] | It’s begonia! | 那是秋海棠色 |
[09:01] | Then I hate begonia, too. | 那我连秋海棠色一块讨厌 |
[09:08] | Ma, all right. | 妈 好了 |
[09:11] | Ma. | 妈 |
[09:12] | Aw, come on, ma. | 拜托 妈 |
[09:16] | I want you to know, missy, | 你可要知道 大小姐 |
[09:18] | I got stretch marks for you. | 不是因为你我哪会有妊娠纹 |
[09:26] | Marmalade is the new black. | 桔子酱色是现代的黑色 |
[09:28] | If you say anything like that to my mother when you see her… | 如果你遇到她 敢对她说这些 |
[09:32] | Like what? | 说什么 |
[09:33] | Like encouraging or supportive, I will… | 鼓励支持她的话 我就 |
[09:36] | You will… | 你就 |
[09:38] | Hmm, well, Korsak will arrest you if you kill me, | 你要是杀我 科萨克会逮捕你的 |
[09:40] | so you will paint my house wild orchid? | 然后你会把我屋子刷成野兰花色 |
[09:43] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:44] | She was just trying to help. | 她只是想帮帮忙 |
[09:46] | No, she’s trying to find something to do with her life. | 不 她只是想为自己找些事儿做 |
[09:52] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:53] | Broccoli particulates, salmon. | 花椰菜残余颗粒 鲑鱼 |
[09:56] | I can’t tell if it’s farmed or wild-caught. | 看不出是饲养的还是野生捕捉的 |
[09:59] | Ugh, what a drag. | 真悲剧啊 |
[10:00] | We would have solved the case like that. | 不然案件就破了呢 |
[10:01] | No, the blue thing. | 我是问蓝色的那玩意儿 |
[10:03] | What is it? Is it a pill? What is that? | 是什么 药片吗 是什么东西 |
[10:04] | It’s more teal than blue. | 更准确的说是青色 而非蓝色 |
[10:07] | You know, a stomach’s contents are like someone’s grocery bag. | 一个人的胃就像一个杂货包 |
[10:10] | It’s so revealing. | 许多信息都蕴含其中 |
[10:12] | It’s my favorite part. | 我最粉它了 |
[10:15] | Gosh, mine, too. | 真巧 我也是呢 |
[10:17] | Except the intestines. | 除了肠子那部分 |
[10:18] | I do not know how you can enjoy doing an autopsy. | 真搞不懂你为什么这么享受尸体解剖 |
[10:21] | Well, I’m distracting myself to do this one, Jane. | 其实这回我的心没全在解剖上 简 |
[10:25] | I’m thinking about that baby, too. | 我还在想那个婴儿 |
[10:28] | yeah. I called the hospital. | 我给医院打了个电话 |
[10:31] | He’s still critical. I may go see him tonight. | 还没脱离危险 我可能今晚去看看他 |
[10:33] | I saw him this morning. | 我今天早晨去看他了 |
[10:35] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:37] | Are we getting… | 你是不是 |
[10:39] | What, cravings for pickles? No. | 什么 想孩子想疯了 不是 |
[10:47] | One stab wound? | 只有一处刺伤吗 |
[10:48] | Yep. Lacerated right pulmonary artery. | 没错 右肺动脉撕裂 |
[10:51] | Cause of death — exsanguination. | 死因 失血过多 |
[10:53] | How long it take her to bleed out? | 失血过多至死花了多长时间 |
[10:55] | 3 or 4 minutes. | 三到四分钟 |
[10:58] | So she was with us 4 minutes after she was attacked. | 所以说她被袭击后四分钟遇到我们 |
[11:02] | Well, might not have been | 也许她不是 |
[11:03] | the first time that she was attacked. | 第一次被袭击 |
[11:05] | I found evidence of healed fractures to the mandible. | 我发现下颌骨曾经骨折过 |
[11:09] | Someone broke her jaw? | 有人把她下巴打骨折了 |
[11:11] | Hey, found the motel that issued this. | 找到这个房卡是哪个旅馆的了 |
[11:13] | Great. Let’s go. I’ll see you later, okay? | 好的 我们走 一会见好吗 |
[11:20] | Police! Open up! | 警察 把门打开 |
[11:40] | Clear. | 没人 |
[11:46] | Lousy maid service. Good for us. | 差劲的客房服务 对我们有好处 |
[11:51] | looks like she was here alone, yeah? | 看起来她一个人住在这儿 |
[11:53] | Yeah, looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[11:57] | – What do you got? – Suitcase. | -发现什么了 -一个手提箱 |
[11:59] | And I got a purse. | 这儿有一个手提包 |
[12:02] | Wallet. | 钱包 |
[12:03] | Huh. Think she’s canadian? | 你觉得她是加拿大人吗 |
[12:06] | No, she’s a local. Tracy Kelly. | 不 是本地人 叫特蕾西·凯利 |
[12:08] | Tracy? She checked in as Mary Smith. | 特蕾西 她的入住登记姓名是玛丽·史密斯 |
[12:10] | Well, then Tracy Kelly is hiding from someone. | 那特蕾西·凯利是在躲什么人 |
[12:13] | Abusive boyfriend? | 暴力倾向的男友 |
[12:16] | Or a husband. | 或者是丈夫 |
[12:23] | I’m female. | 我是位女性 |
[12:25] | Yes. Yes, you are. | 是的 你是 |
[12:27] | What’s the fastest way to push this guy’s buttons? | 惹毛一个男人最快的方法是什么 |
[12:30] | Let’s mix it up. | 我们组合一下 |
[12:32] | You be good cop. | 你唱白脸 |
[12:34] | I’ll be black cop. | 我唱黑脸 |
[12:36] | bold choice. | 你还真有种 |
[12:41] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[12:44] | Thank you for driving all the way in from New Brunswick. | 谢谢你大老远从新不伦瑞克省开车过来 |
[12:46] | That’s, what, six hours away? | 得六个多小时吧 |
[12:49] | What do you do there? | 你在那儿做什么工作的 |
[12:51] | Commercial fisherman. | 渔人 |
[12:55] | You know who killed my wife? | 你们找到凶手了吗 |
[12:57] | Where were you yesterday? | 你昨天在哪儿 |
[13:00] | Where the hell you think I was? | 你觉得呢 |
[13:02] | On a boat off Canada. | 在加拿大海域的船上 |
[13:04] | Any idea why your wife was living in a motel | 知道为什么你妻子要用化名 |
[13:07] | under the name Mary Smith? | 玛丽·史密斯登记入住旅馆吗 |
[13:09] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[13:10] | She hiding from you, Hank? | 她是不是为了躲你 汉克 |
[13:11] | What’s that supposed to mean, huh? | 你这话什么意思 |
[13:12] | Hey, hey, sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 坐下 |
[13:15] | We know you’re upset, Mr. Kelly. | 我们知道你很难过 凯利先生 |
[13:17] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 我们很难过你失去了亲人 |
[13:18] | Oh, yeah, you look like you’re real sorry. | 是嘛 说的好像是真心的一样 |
[13:24] | You can take some consolation | 不过令人欣慰的是 |
[13:26] | in the fact that your son survived. | 你的儿子活了下来了 |
[13:31] | I don’t have a son. | 我没有儿子 |
[13:33] | Your wife was 8 months’ pregnant. | 你太太已经怀孕8个月了 |
[13:35] | She was carrying a baby boy. | 她怀的是个男孩 |
[13:37] | We were able to save him. | 我们救下了他 |
[13:41] | You didn’t know she was pregnant. | 看来你并不知道她怀孕了 |
[13:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:46] | I spend most of the year out at sea, so, uh… | 一年中大部分时间我都在出海 所以 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry to have to ask you this, Mr. Kelly. | 那么凯利先生 很抱歉我不得不问你 |
[13:54] | When’s the last time you had sex with your wife? | 你上次和太太发生性关系是什么时候 |
[13:57] | Whoa, whoa. | 冷静 冷静 |
[13:58] | Whoa. Answer the question. | 老实回答 |
[14:07] | 10 months. | 十个月以前 |
[14:10] | Why don’t you talk to the guy who knocked up my wife? | 你们怎么不找把我老婆肚子搞大的人问话 |
[14:14] | Maybe he did it. | 没准是他干的 |
[14:17] | Let’s get a blood sample. | 先取血样再说 |
[14:22] | Hey. Can you look at our suspect’s blood-test results? | 能帮我看下嫌疑人的血样测试结果吗 |
[14:24] | He says he’s not the baby’s father. | 他说自己不是孩子的亲生父亲 |
[14:31] | He’s not. | 他确实不是 |
[14:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[14:37] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[14:39] | Tell that to your face. It looks pretty bothered. | 可你的表情看起来很困惑 |
[14:43] | Every person has their A.B.O. blood type | 每个人的血型是A B还是O型 |
[14:45] | determined by each parent. | 是由其父母决定的 |
[14:47] | Tracy Kelly’s blood type is A | 特蕾西·凯利的血型是A型 |
[14:50] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[14:50] | And baby john doe’s blood type is O-positive. | 无名婴儿的血型是阳性O型 |
[14:54] | Sum it up for me, Maura. | 莫拉 结论是什么 |
[14:55] | His mother couldn’t be type “A.” | 说明他的母亲不可能是A型 |
[14:58] | Tracy’s not the baby’s mother. | 特蕾西不是孩子的亲生母亲 |
[15:06] | Tracy Kelly seems to been a gestational surrogate. | 看来特蕾西·凯利是个代孕母亲 |
[15:09] | Is that the only possibility? | 这是唯一可能吗 |
[15:11] | Yeah, maybe Tracy can’t get pregnant with Hank. | 是 也许特蕾西和汉克无法生育 |
[15:13] | Yeah, and decides to do in-vitro with donor eggs and sperm. | 没错 于是他们决定使用试管婴儿的方法 |
[15:15] | No, no. She had quite robust reproductive organs. | 不对 她的生育器官很强健 |
[15:19] | Do you find that sexy in a woman? | 这样算是称赞吗 |
[15:20] | “Robust reproductive organs”? | “生育器官强健” |
[15:22] | First thing I look for. | 我找对象的首要条件 |
[15:25] | Wait a minute. This is fantastic. | 等等 这样就太棒了 |
[15:28] | Tracy was carrying somebody else’s baby. | 特蕾西怀的是别人的孩子 |
[15:31] | Which means that baby john doe has parents. | 那么无名婴儿就有父母了 |
[15:34] | Well, biological parents, not social parents. | 当然是亲生父母 不是抚养父母 |
[15:37] | It’s not the same thing, but — | 两者不能混为一谈 但是 |
[15:39] | I was adopted. | 我是被收养的 |
[15:41] | My real parents were the ones that raised me. | 我的父母实际上是我的养父母 |
[15:43] | You know, nature/nurture, biological/social. | 你懂的 亲生父母和抚养父母 |
[15:46] | Either one is fine with me, | 只要他们爱这个孩子 |
[15:48] | as long as we find a loving mommy and daddy for that baby. | 哪一种父母都行 |
[15:51] | Okay, look at Tracy’s bank account. | 看看特蕾西的银行账户 |
[15:54] | $2,000 in cash deposits once a month. | 每月要存入2000美元的现金 |
[15:56] | For eight months. | 持续八个月 |
[15:59] | $16,000 just does not seem like enough compensation | 一万六千块看来不足以 |
[16:02] | for stretch marks. | 作为妊娠纹的补偿 |
[16:03] | And why does my mom blame me? | 而且我妈为什么要因此责怪我 |
[16:04] | She had three kids. | 她又不是只生了我一个孩子 |
[16:06] | Looks like it was a lot of money for Tracy Kelly. | 对于特蕾西·凯利来说这可不是一个小数目 |
[16:08] | Did you find her medical records? | 找到她的医疗记录了吗 |
[16:09] | Nothing so far. | 目前还没什么发现 |
[16:10] | Her mandibular fracture was surgically treated | 她的下颌骨折应该接受过 |
[16:13] | by a closed reduction, | 闭合复位的外科治疗 |
[16:14] | so there should be records of that surgery somewhere. | 所以应该可以找到那次手术的记录 |
[16:17] | Yeah, in Delaware. | 没错 在特拉华州 |
[16:18] | Tracy’s name popped up in a state police report. | 当地的警方记录里有特蕾西的名字 |
[16:20] | She was treated in the emergency room. | 她在那里的急救室接受了治疗 |
[16:22] | – For a domestic? – No. | -因为家庭暴力吗 -不是 |
[16:23] | Motor-vehicle accident. T-boned by a truck. | 因为一起交通事故 她被卡车撞了 |
[16:26] | So Hank didn’t break her jaw. | 所以并不是汉克干的 |
[16:27] | I got more — vessel records confirm | 不仅如此 航行记录还证实了 |
[16:30] | Hank was a mile offshore when his wife was killed. | 他妻子遇害时 汉克在离岸一英里的海上 |
[16:32] | Well, someone with some kind of training | 那总得有专业人员 |
[16:34] | implanted the fertilized egg in Tracy. | 将受精卵植入特蕾西体内吧 |
[16:36] | I mean, it’s not exactly a do-it-yourself. | 总不可能是DIY吧 |
[16:38] | The undigested teal capsule in her stomach | 她胃里那些未被消化的青色胶囊里 |
[16:41] | had 1,000 micrograms of folate in it. | 含有1000微克的叶酸 |
[16:44] | That’s a prescription prenatal vitamin. | 那是孕期维生素 |
[16:46] | We find the supplier, | 只要找到供应商 |
[16:47] | we find the doctor they were supplied to. | 就能找到开药的医生了 |
[16:49] | Hey, uh, how you doing? | 感觉如何 |
[16:54] | You two dating? | 你们俩不是要约会吧 |
[16:55] | Look, your brother asked to shadow me. | 你弟弟要求跟着我 |
[16:57] | You know, gear up for the detectives’ test. | 来准备警探测试 |
[16:59] | Why didn’t you ask me? | 你怎么不跟着我 |
[17:00] | What, because he’s a sergeant now? | 怎么 就因为他升警司了 |
[17:01] | Will you stop that? | 别说了 |
[17:02] | I got promoted, but nothing has changed. | 我是升职了 但是一切都没变 |
[17:04] | Yeah, plus we got boundary issues. | 是 而且我们还有界限问题 |
[17:05] | – Yeah, boundary issues. – What boundary issues? | -没错 界限问题 -什么界限问题 |
[17:07] | Come on. Hey, speaking of that, | 拜托 说到这个 |
[17:10] | have you seen this? | 你看过这个了吗 |
[17:11] | Ma’s having a yard sale tomorrow. | 老妈准备明天办一场旧货出售 |
[17:13] | What? | 什么 |
[17:15] | Oh, read the fine print. | 看看小字 |
[17:18] | At my house?! Come on! | 在我家 搞什么 |
[17:27] | B.P.D. know you blocked off half my street? | 波士顿警局知道你堵了半条街吗 |
[17:30] | What was I supposed to do? | 那你要我怎么做 |
[17:31] | Dad’s having a competing yard sale at the house. | 老爸和妈对着干 在家那边也在办旧货出售 |
[17:33] | What a jerk. | 真混蛋 |
[17:35] | Try to be nice? | 态度好一点 |
[17:36] | I’m always nice. | 我态度一直都很好 |
[17:39] | What a fabulous idea it is to have a yard sale at my house. | 在我家举办旧货出售真是个好主意 |
[17:44] | Why don’t you just bring down all the horrible gifts | 不如你去把我送你的那些雷人的礼物 |
[17:47] | I’ve ever given you? | 拿下来 |
[17:49] | And you can just sell them. | 然后一卖了之 |
[17:51] | Come on, ma. | 妈妈 |
[17:52] | I’m sorry. How can I help? | 抱歉 我能帮什么忙 |
[17:57] | Start pricing. | 开始标价 |
[18:00] | Ladies, ladies, I specifically said, “No early birds.” | 女士们 女士们 机不可失失不再来 |
[18:04] | How much for these? | 这一对儿多少钱 |
[18:07] | Uh, $2. | 两美元 |
[18:08] | How about 50 cents? | 50分怎么样 |
[18:10] | That thing is nicer than my car. | 那东西比我的车都好 |
[18:12] | It probably converts into a tractor-trailer. | 说不定能变成牵引式挂车 |
[18:14] | 2 bucks. | 两美元 |
[18:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:22] | What’d I say? | 我说什么了 |
[18:25] | You’re not very good at sales. | 你不太擅长推销 |
[18:27] | That stroller cost 300 bucks, easy. | 他们的婴儿车可值300美元 |
[18:29] | Uh, $1,049.99. | 是1,049.99美元 |
[18:33] | Oh, and how do we know that? | 是吗 我们怎么会知道呢 |
[18:35] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[18:36] | – Have you been shopping for baby stuff? – No. | -你有买过婴儿用品吗 -没有 |
[18:40] | No, I was online, buying a necklace, | 我只是在网上买项链的时候 |
[18:41] | and the baby store was just a click away, | 看到了婴儿用品店 就点击了进去 |
[18:44] | So I — I was looking. | 所以就看了一下 |
[18:45] | Well, stop. You don’t have a baby. | 别说了 你都没有孩子 |
[18:48] | Yet. | 暂时没有 |
[18:50] | Trust me, I did a lot of babysitting. | 相信我 我为很多家庭做过临时保姆 |
[18:52] | Babies aren’t accessories. | 孩子可不是附属品 |
[18:55] | I do not think they’re accessories. | 我没说他们是附属品 |
[18:59] | Do you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[19:01] | Well, it’s — I mean, I’m surprised that it’s — | 我只是 只是感到惊讶 |
[19:03] | Surprised it’s still here, right? | 惊讶它还没被卖掉 是吗 |
[19:06] | That somebody hasn’t snatched it up. | 居然会没人来抢 |
[19:08] | Beautiful, huh? | 很漂亮 是吗 |
[19:10] | Yes. It’s unusual. | 是的 它很与众不同 |
[19:13] | It’s, um… Who’s the artist? | 这是哪位艺术家的作品呢 |
[19:15] | – Me. – Wow. | -是我画的 -哇哦 |
[19:17] | It’s a landscape. | 是幅风景画 |
[19:18] | It’s our backyard, and those are the two swings. | 画的是我们家的后院 还有两个秋千 |
[19:23] | I was gonna ask for five. | 我想卖五… |
[19:25] | Hundred? | 五百美元吗 |
[19:27] | It’s priceless. Yes. Let me. | 这可是无价之宝 卖给我吧 |
[19:33] | Hey. | 你来了 |
[19:34] | – Hey. A lot of stuff. – I know. | -来了 东西真多 -没错 |
[19:37] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:38] | Thanks, Maura. | 谢谢 莫拉 |
[19:40] | Hmm. What can I do? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[19:41] | Um, you can take this to the toy table, over there. | 你把这个拿到卖玩具的桌子上 就在那边 |
[19:45] | No. No! | 不是吧 不 |
[19:50] | Guardian Chogokin. | 是超合金守护者 |
[19:51] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[19:54] | I’ll give you 100 bucks for it. | 我出100美元买下了 |
[19:55] | Sold. Really, I’m not good at sales? | 成交 谁说我不擅长推销 |
[20:00] | $120. | 120美元 |
[20:02] | It’s not I.T.B. | 又不是在拍卖 |
[20:03] | “In the box.” | 交割[证券用语] |
[20:04] | More valuable, the less it’s played with. | 价高则竞价者寡 |
[20:06] | You know, he is a steal at $120, | 要知道 120美元已经便宜你了 |
[20:09] | detective Frost. | 弗罗斯特警探 |
[20:15] | Showoff. | 又在卖弄 |
[20:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:20] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不 不行 |
[20:22] | Chogokin goes in the “Keep” Pile. | 超合金该在那堆非卖品中 |
[20:24] | Frankie, that doll has been in the basement | 弗兰基 这个娃娃被扔在地下室 |
[20:26] | for 20 years. | 已经二十年了 |
[20:26] | It’s not a doll. It’s an action figure. | 它不是娃娃 是仿真玩具 |
[20:29] | Give me it, Frost. | 把它还给我 弗罗斯特 |
[20:31] | I just bought this. | 我刚付过钱了 |
[20:33] | Frankie, stop it. | 弗兰基 别闹了 |
[20:34] | Frost, take the doll. | 弗罗斯特 拿好你的娃娃 |
[20:36] | Action figure. | 是仿真玩具 |
[20:37] | Whatever. All right? | 随便了 好吗 |
[20:39] | We’re here to help Ma, | 我们是来帮妈妈干活的 |
[20:40] | not take a trip down toy lane with you two. | 不是来和你们两个一起回忆童年的 |
[20:43] | Dr. Isles. | 我是艾尔斯医生 |
[20:44] | Yeah, Frankie, help your family. | 没错 弗兰基 帮帮你的家人吧 |
[20:46] | Come on. Let me see it. Come here. | 给我看看 别走 |
[20:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:49] | The crime lab just isolated the dyes | 实验室刚从特蕾西服用的 |
[20:52] | used in Tracy’s prenatal vitamins, | 孕期维生素中分离出了一种着色剂 |
[20:53] | and they were custom-designed | 而这种东西是比肯山的 |
[20:54] | for a fertility clinic on Beacon Hill. | 一家生育诊所专属的 |
[21:01] | Pretty busy for a Saturday. | 周六来这儿的人真多 |
[21:04] | Looks like there’s a lot of money in making babies. | 看起来这是门挺赚钱的生意啊 |
[21:08] | Hi. Can I help you? | 有什么能效劳的吗 |
[21:10] | Uh, yes, we’re — | 是的 我们… |
[21:11] | As one of the fertility specialists here, | 作为这里的一名育儿专家 |
[21:13] | I just have to tell you | 我必须要告诉你们 |
[21:14] | that biracial couples make the most beautiful babies. | 黑人和白人生的混血宝宝是最漂亮的 |
[21:19] | No. No, no, no. | 不 别误会 |
[21:21] | We’re, uh — we’re Boston homicide, | 我们 我们是波士顿凶案组的 |
[21:23] | and we are investigating a murder. | 我们正在调查一宗谋杀案 |
[21:24] | We need to speak to your clinic’s director, please. | 我们要和你们诊所的主管谈一谈 |
[21:27] | Oh, uh, Dr. Hanson — he’s with a patient. | 汉森医生现在和病人在一起 |
[21:30] | We really need to speak to him. | 我们必须要和他谈一谈 |
[21:32] | Okay. Follow me. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[21:35] | All righty. | 好的 |
[21:41] | You want kids, Frost? | 想要孩子吗 弗罗斯特 |
[21:43] | Yeah, but I’m in no rush. | 想 但我不着急 |
[21:46] | Tony Randall had one | 托尼·兰道尔到七十七岁 |
[21:47] | at 77, right? | 才有了孩子 不是吗 |
[21:48] | Yeah, but Tony didn’t do all that much. | 是的 但这并不全是因为托尼本人 |
[21:51] | I think it was more the 27-year-old wife. | 我认为重点是他有个27岁的妻子 |
[21:54] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:56] | Go, Tony. | 上吧 托尼 |
[22:01] | What’s with the footwear? | 那算是什么鞋啊 |
[22:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:07] | I’m Dr. Hanson. How can I help you? | 我就是汉森医生 能帮什么忙吗 |
[22:08] | We need to know if Tracy Kelly | 我们想知道特蕾西·凯利 |
[22:10] | was a patient here. | 是否曾是这里的病人 |
[22:13] | May I ask what this is regarding? | 我能问下是关于什么事吗 |
[22:15] | We’re investigating her murder. | 她被谋杀了 我们正在调查此案 |
[22:16] | We have reason to believe that | 我们有证据表明 |
[22:17] | she was treated at your clinic. | 她曾在你的诊所接受过治疗 |
[22:22] | I’m sorry, I don’t recognize her. | 抱歉 我没有印象 |
[22:26] | Randi, my nurse, has most of the contact | 我的护士兰迪 和我们这儿的 |
[22:28] | with our prospective parents. | 准父母接触最多 |
[22:31] | If you’ll excuse me, I have a client waiting. | 请恕我失陪 有一位客户还在等我 |
[22:35] | “Clients”? | “客户” |
[22:36] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[22:39] | Do you recognize her? | 你见过她吗 |
[22:43] | We have so many. S-she doesn’t seem familiar. | 病人太多了 她似乎不太面熟 |
[22:46] | Her name was Tracy Kelly. | 她叫特蕾西·凯利 |
[22:47] | She was 34 weeks pregnant. | 已怀孕34周 |
[22:48] | She was taking prenatal vitamins provided | 她一直在服用由你们诊所提供的 |
[22:50] | by this clinic. | 孕期维生素 |
[22:52] | I wonder why she doesn’t seem familiar. | 那就怪了 为什么她会不面熟呢 |
[22:54] | Maybe someone gave them to her? | 有可能是别人给她的呢 |
[22:56] | A lot of our Moms give away | 很多妈妈在生完孩子后 |
[22:57] | unused stuff once they deliver. | 就会把一些没用过的东西送人 |
[23:00] | I’d like a list of your clients. | 给我一份你们客户的名单 |
[23:02] | Well, I’m sure you understand, | 我想你应该明白 |
[23:03] | our confidentiality policy means | 我们这里都有保密制度 |
[23:05] | I can’t just give it to you. | 所以我不能给你 |
[23:07] | We can get a court order. | 我们能拿到法庭的协查令 |
[23:08] | That would be best. | 那最好不过了 |
[23:09] | And I am serious, biracial couples — | 还有 我是认真的 “黑白配” |
[23:11] | Mmm — such cute babies. | 就会有漂亮的宝宝 |
[23:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:15] | We’re good. | 我们挺好的 |
[23:21] | It must be hard when your children grow up. | 抚养孩子一定很辛苦吧 |
[23:23] | Well, they were the only thing I was ever good at. | 这是我这辈子唯一擅长的事情 |
[23:27] | Oh, that’s not true. | 那不是真的吧 |
[23:29] | What, Jane said I wasn’t a good mother? | 什么意思 简认为我不是一位好母亲吗 |
[23:33] | No. No, no, no, that’s not what I meant. | 不不 我不是那个意思 |
[23:36] | I-I-I just meant that you’re great at lots of things, | 我是说 你擅长很多事情 |
[23:39] | like cooking and cleaning. | 比如做饭和打扫 |
[23:47] | You should see me with a baby. | 你应该看看我和孩子在一起时的样子 |
[23:53] | Hey, Korsak, want to be a godfather? | 科萨克 想当教父吗 |
[23:55] | Would you knock it off? | 你能不能消停一会 |
[23:56] | Quit being funny like an hour ago. | 一个小时以前就没劲儿了 |
[23:58] | I’ve been working at home. | 我一直在家里工作 |
[23:59] | I got good news for you | 有个好消息给你们 |
[24:01] | a match for the baby’s DNA. | 有人和婴儿的DNA相匹配了 |
[24:03] | Went through two color cartridges | 用个两个彩色墨盒 |
[24:04] | trying to print this out. | 就为了打出来这个 |
[24:05] | Put it through as an informant fee. | 当线人费报账 |
[24:07] | Yeah, and get fired? | 是啊 然后等着被开除吗 |
[24:09] | This guy — Mitch Tolliver, | 是这家伙 米奇·托利佛 |
[24:11] | doing time for a felony. | 因为重罪正在蹲监狱呢 |
[24:12] | How is that good news that baby John Doe’s daddy is a con? | 无名婴儿的老爸是罪犯算什么好消息 |
[24:16] | Mitch is the evil twin. | 米奇是双胞胎里坏的那个 |
[24:18] | This is his identical twin brother, | 这个是他的同卵双胞胎兄弟 |
[24:20] | the good one — Jim. | 好的那个 吉姆 |
[24:23] | Jim’s a teacher. | 吉姆是个老师 |
[24:23] | He and his wife have been trying to have a kid. | 他和他老婆一直尝试着想要个孩子 |
[24:28] | I was never able to carry a term. | 我从来没能怀满妊娠期 |
[24:30] | I- my eggs were fine and Jim is healthy. | 我的卵子正常 吉姆也很健康 |
[24:32] | But I just kept having miscarriages. | 但我就是不断流产 |
[24:35] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[24:37] | We had nearly given up hope. | 我们几乎要放弃了 |
[24:39] | On two teachers’ salaries, | 我们以为两份教师的薪水 |
[24:40] | we didn’t think we could afford fertility treatments. | 无法负担生育治疗的费用 |
[24:42] | How did you afford Dr. Hanson? | 那你们是用什么付给汉森医生的 |
[24:45] | He arranged for us to get a second mortgage on our house. | 他让我们用房子做第二抵押贷款 |
[24:48] | Um, did Dr. Hanson introduce you to the surrogate? | 是汉森医生给你们介绍的代孕母亲吗 |
[24:51] | Yes. Tracy was a really nice girl. | 是的 特蕾西真的是个好女孩 |
[24:53] | She called all the time, | 她经常给我们打电话 |
[24:54] | made sure that we had ultrasound photos. | 确认我们拿到了超声波图像 |
[25:00] | That’s our baby. | 这就是我们的孩子 |
[25:03] | That’s James Jr. | 他叫小詹姆斯 |
[25:06] | We, um, we were beside ourselves when the clinic called | 诊所打电话告诉我们特蕾西流产了的时候 |
[25:08] | and told us that Tracy had miscarried. | 我们几乎崩溃了 |
[25:14] | Mr. and Mrs. Tolliver, your baby is still alive. | 二位 你们的孩子还活着 |
[25:18] | What? | 你说什么 |
[25:23] | Is your mother… | 你妈妈是不是在 |
[25:25] | Breast-feeding. | 给孩子喂奶 |
[25:31] | Your mother is the most wonderful kangaroo volunteer. | 你妈妈真是最棒的袋鼠妈妈 |
[25:35] | I don’t think I should be here. | 我觉得我应该回避 |
[25:41] | My mother is a kangaroo? | 我妈是袋鼠吗 |
[25:45] | Well, studies have shown that neonates thrive | 这个 研究表明当有皮肤接触时 |
[25:47] | when there’s skin-to-skin contact. | 新生儿能够茁壮成长 |
[25:49] | So, I arranged for your mom to be a volunteer kangaroo. | 所以我安排了你妈妈当一个袋鼠妈妈 |
[25:52] | And thanks to her, baby John Doe’s vitals have stabilized. | 因为她 婴儿的生命体征稳定下来了 |
[25:56] | She looks so happy. | 她看起来好开心 |
[25:59] | I bet she looked that happy holding you. | 我猜她抱着你的时候也这么开心 |
[26:05] | That’s your son. | 那就是你们的儿子 |
[26:12] | That’s him? | 那就是他吗 |
[26:14] | That’s our baby? | 那就是我们的孩子吗 |
[26:19] | You can go in as soon as the court awards custody. | 等法院判给你们监护权就可以进去了 |
[26:22] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 太谢谢了 |
[26:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:24] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[26:29] | I can’t believe he’s still alive. | 简直不敢相信他还活着 |
[26:32] | we have a son. | 我们有儿子了 |
[26:34] | They named him James Jr. | 他们给他取名叫小詹姆斯 |
[26:43] | Hey, Korsak. | 嗨 科萨克 |
[26:44] | Jane, we got a problem. | 简 我们有麻烦了 |
[26:49] | Detective Rizzoli, these are the Paysons. | 这位是佐利警探 这是佩森一家 |
[26:51] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[26:52] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi. | -很高兴见到你 -你好 |
[26:54] | They came looking for baby John Doe. | 他们是来找无名婴儿的 |
[26:57] | We’re his parents. | 我们是他的父母 |
[27:05] | I’m sorry, but we’re going to need to do some DNA testing. | 对不起 但我们得做些DNA测试 |
[27:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[27:10] | Because there is another family | 因为还有一家 |
[27:11] | claiming that this is their baby, as well. | 也说这是他们的孩子 |
[27:13] | Oh, you know, I can clear that right up. | 这个我可以立刻解释清楚 |
[27:16] | He’s not our biological child, but he’s ours. | 他不是我们亲生的 但他是我们的孩子 |
[27:19] | We arranged a legal adoption through Dream Babies. | 我们通过”梦想宝贝”进行了合法收养 |
[27:23] | What were you told about the birth parents? | 关于亲生父母他们是怎么说的 |
[27:24] | That the mother was young and single | 母亲年轻而且单身 |
[27:26] | And didn’t have the means to care for a child. | 没有条件抚养孩子 |
[27:29] | But, um, we do. | 但是 我们有 |
[27:33] | We want to be parents. | 我们想要当父母 |
[27:36] | And then, when we found Russell, | 然后 我们找到了拉塞尔 |
[27:38] | uh, our prayers were answered. | 我们的祈祷有了回应 |
[27:41] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[27:43] | And how did you find this russell? | 你们是怎么找到这个拉塞尔的 |
[27:45] | Online. | 从网上 |
[27:46] | In fact, most of the arrangements were made that way. | 事实上 大部分手续都是通过网络 |
[27:49] | We just met with him once to sign the paperwork. | 我们只见过他一次 为了签文件 |
[27:51] | You paid $75,000? | 你们付了七万五千美金吗 |
[27:53] | Half of the private adoption fee. | 这是私人收养费的一半儿 |
[27:56] | We paid the attorney’s fees and the mother’s expenses. | 我们还付了律师费和母亲的花销 |
[27:59] | It’s all legal. | 这都是合法的 |
[28:01] | And you started the adoption process two weeks ago? | 你们两周前开始办收养手续的吗 |
[28:05] | Well, we’d been disappointed so many times. | 我们失望过太多次了 |
[28:09] | I just, uh, I just couldn’t stand waiting anymore. | 我实在是 实在是不能再等了 |
[28:13] | When Russell showed us Tracy’s picture, I — | 拉塞尔给我们看特蕾西的照片时 我 |
[28:15] | We were happy to pay. | 我们很愿意付钱 |
[28:16] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[28:16] | Then Russell stopped returning our phone calls, | 结果拉塞尔不再回我们电话 |
[28:19] | and then we saw Tracy’s photo in the newspaper. | 然后我们在报纸上看到了特蕾西的照片 |
[28:21] | It’s so awful. | 这太可怕了 |
[28:25] | Is the baby all right? | 孩子还好吗 |
[28:28] | I mean, is he, um… | 我是说 他是不是 |
[28:30] | is he with someone — someone holding him? | 有人给照顾他吗 有人抱着他吗 |
[28:34] | Where is he?! | 他在哪呢 |
[28:37] | Where’s our baby? | 我们的孩子在哪呢 |
[28:43] | Call me with the results. | 一有结果就给我打电话 |
[28:45] | Just doesn’t seem fair. | 看起来太不公平了 |
[28:46] | All a blood test tells us is | 血液测试也就只能说明 |
[28:48] | who baby john doe’s biological parents are. | 婴儿的亲生父母是谁 |
[28:50] | Well, how else are you gonna do it, king solomon? | 那要不然你打算怎么办 英明的所罗门王 |
[28:51] | You can’t really cut him in half. | 总不能把他切成两半吧 |
[28:53] | Well, you could find out who would make the better parents. | 你可以看看谁会成为更好的父母 |
[28:56] | You got a test for that? | 你还能检测出那个来吗 |
[28:59] | Ugh. This is a mess! | 这真是一团糟 |
[29:01] | Who killed her? | 到底谁杀了她 |
[29:02] | I can tell you who the father is. Jim Tolliver. | 我能告诉你谁是亲生父亲 吉姆·托利佛 |
[29:04] | Oh, good. He had kind eyes. | 很好 他眼神很友善 |
[29:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:06] | But the mother is not Linda Tolliver. | 但是母亲却不是琳达·托利佛 |
[29:09] | – So, who is it? – I don’t know. | -那是谁啊 -我不知道 |
[29:11] | And we’re back to a mess. | 我们又回到一团糟了 |
[29:13] | We know Tracy needs money. She has no skills. | 我们知道特蕾西需要钱 她又没有一技之长 |
[29:16] | So she offers herself as a surrogate to Dr. Hanson. | 所以她向汉森医生自荐当代孕母亲 |
[29:18] | He implants an egg. | 他植入了受精卵 |
[29:19] | Fertilized by Mr. Tolliver. | 精子来自托利佛先生 |
[29:21] | And then “Russell the lawyer” brings Hanson the Paysons | 然后律师拉塞尔把佩森一家介绍给了汉森 |
[29:26] | with their bigger checkbook. | 他们更有钱 |
[29:27] | Hanson resells the baby. | 汉森转卖了孩子 |
[29:29] | Huh. Check this out. | 来看看这个 |
[29:32] | Here’s our Dr. Hanson. | 这就是汉森医生 |
[29:34] | And here is private adoption attorney Russell Dempsey. | 这是私人收养问题律师拉塞尔·邓普斯 |
[29:37] | Same guy. Huh. | 是同一个人 |
[29:40] | Doctor/attorney/con man. | 医生 律师 骗子 |
[29:45] | Good scam. | 这个骗局不错 |
[29:50] | I hear someone in distress. Hear that? | 听说这里有人需要帮助 可以吗 |
[29:53] | That is so old-school. | 这也太老套了 |
[29:55] | Don’t you have any other tricks? | 你就不会说点其他的吗 |
[29:56] | Anybody smell gas? | 有人闻到汽油味了吗 |
[29:57] | That’s better, sergeant? | 这样好多了 警司 |
[30:00] | Would you rather wait for a warrant, detective? | 警探 你想等拿到搜查令再进去吗 |
[30:01] | Why don’t we just go in? | 我们直接进去不就好了 |
[30:09] | Police! Anybody here? | 警察 有人在吗 |
[30:13] | I’ll go check the back offices. | 我去检查后面的办公室 |
[30:18] | Looks like they all got out of dodge. | 看来他们都逃走了 |
[30:21] | Not all of them. | 不是所有人 |
[30:27] | – Dr. Hanson. – He’s dead. | -汉森医生 -他死了 |
[30:29] | Looks like he’s been stabbed. | 看起来他被刺了 |
[30:30] | He’s not the only thing dead in here. Watch yourself. | 不要破坏现场 小心点 |
[30:33] | What are we stepping in? | 我们踩在什么上面了啊 |
[30:35] | Somebody’s dreams. | 别人的梦想 |
[30:37] | A lot of people’s dream babies. | 很多人的梦寐以求的孩子 |
[30:47] | Keep on same knife? | 是同一把刀吗 |
[30:48] | Wounds are consistent with the knife that killed Tracy, | 伤口和杀死特蕾西留下的刀伤吻合 |
[30:50] | But I can’t be sure until I have the knife. | 但除非我拿到刀 否则无法确定 |
[30:52] | Oh, yeah. I knew I forgot something. | 没错 我就知道我忘了什么 |
[30:55] | It’s… | 就是 |
[30:56] | Maura, if I had the knife, I wouldn’t be asking. | 莫拉 要是我有刀就不问你了 |
[30:59] | This was a more frenzied attack. | 这次袭击更疯狂 |
[31:01] | Nine stab wounds around the chest area. | 胸口处有九处刺伤 |
[31:04] | So, the person who did this was pretty pissed off. | 这表明凶手十分生气 |
[31:07] | Can you imagine all these desperate people | 你能想象这些急切想要孩子的人 |
[31:09] | who want to be parents put their faith in this phony doctor? | 把希望都寄托在一个冒牌医生身上吗 |
[31:13] | Crime techs have logged thousands | 犯罪技术记录中有上千个 |
[31:15] | of couples’ sperm, eggs, and embryos. | 夫妻的精子 卵子和胚胎 |
[31:21] | Okay, I got to go to the B.R.I.C. | 我得去情报中心了 |
[31:23] | I’ll call you later. | 一会儿打给你 |
[31:28] | Hey, your brother’s really good at this. | 你弟弟做的真不错 |
[31:30] | I had him go over all the video surveillance from the clinic. | 我让他查看诊所所有的监控录像 |
[31:32] | Yeah, I went through 2,000 hours of footage. | 没错 我看了两千个小时的影像 |
[31:34] | Living the dream, Frankie. | 梦想成真了 弗兰基 |
[31:37] | Yeah, well, I found the victim, Tracy, and the guy. | 我发现了受害人特蕾西 和那个男人 |
[31:40] | – You know who that is? – Hanson. | -你知道那是谁吗 -汉森 |
[31:44] | Whatever he’s saying is upsetting her. | 他说的话使她很伤心 |
[31:46] | Yeah, he’s real good at this, Korsak. | 科萨克 他确实做的不错 |
[31:47] | You mean because she’s crying? | 因为她哭了吗 |
[31:49] | You see why I didn’t want to learn from you? | 你明白为什么我不愿向你学习了吧 |
[31:51] | Will you kids knock it off? Look at this. | 你俩能停一下吗 看看这个 |
[31:56] | Hanson and our victim look like lovers. | 汉森和被害者看起来像爱人 |
[31:59] | Maybe they were. | 或许他们就是爱人 |
[32:01] | Maybe that’s why they’re both dead. | 或许这就是为什么他们俩都死了 |
[32:05] | So, Hank was jealous. That’s a strong motive. | 汉克嫉妒了 这个动机很有可能 |
[32:08] | But you wouldn’t know it from his e-mails to Tracy. | 但在他写给特蕾西的邮件里并看不出来 |
[32:10] | Listen to this. | 听听下面这段 |
[32:11] | “You’re my heart. I miss you. | “你是我心肝 我想念你 |
[32:13] | I hate this job. I hate leaving you.” | 我讨厌这份工作 痛恨离开你” |
[32:16] | What’s tracy gonna say? | 特蕾西会怎么回答呢 |
[32:17] | “Dear Hank, I got a job as a walking womb”? | “亲爱的汉克 我成了一个代孕母亲” |
[32:20] | Stop. | 别闹了 |
[32:22] | Oh, hey, oh, look at this. | 快看这个 |
[32:26] | This was e-mailed to Hank | 这是在特蕾西被杀 |
[32:27] | the night that tracy was murdered. | 前一晚寄给汉克的 |
[32:28] | Sent anonymously. | 是封匿名邮件 |
[32:35] | You got any more for me to do? | 还有任务让我做吗 |
[32:38] | Yeah. Cellphone provider sent us | 是的 手机运营商给我们了 |
[32:41] | Dr. Hanson’s deleted voicemail messages. | 汉森医生的被删除的语音信箱留言 |
[32:43] | Start listening. | 开始听吧 |
[32:46] | I know guardian chogokin is in your drawer. | 我知道超合金守护者在你抽屉里 |
[32:48] | He’s going for $500 on ebay. | 他在淘宝上卖五百呢 |
[32:50] | You ripped off my mother. | 你敲了我妈的竹杠 |
[32:52] | He doesn’t even have the sword, man. | 兄弟 他都没有佩剑 |
[32:54] | Okay, okay, you know what? | 好吧 我跟你说 |
[32:56] | If it gets you to shut it, | 如果能让你不再提这事 |
[32:58] | I’ll give your mom the $380. | 我再给你妈380块 |
[33:00] | He wasn’t for sale. | 他是非卖品 |
[33:01] | Can you fight over the doll after we’ve solved this murder? | 你俩能在案子结了之后再争这个娃娃吗 |
[33:05] | Action figure. | 是仿真玩具 |
[33:09] | All right, Hank’s got a good alibi. | 汉克有很好的不在场证明 |
[33:12] | His boat was out to sea the day that Tracy was murdered. | 特蕾西被谋杀的那天 他出海了 |
[33:14] | Vessel logs put it | 航行日志记载船在 |
[33:15] | a mile off the coast of new Brunswick. | 离新不伦瑞克海岸一英里的海上 |
[33:16] | Says Hank was on it. | 汉克在船上 |
[33:18] | They give a list of the survival equipment? | 他们提供了救生装备的清单吗 |
[33:19] | Why? What are you thinking? | 怎么了 你想到什么了 |
[33:20] | Commercial fishing boats have to carry survival craft. | 商业渔船必须得装备救生艇 |
[33:23] | There. 16-foot R.I.B. | 艇身长16英尺 |
[33:24] | With a 25-horse eggbeater. | 装载25马力的艇尾挂机 |
[33:26] | Well, thank you, Popeye, | 谢谢你 大力水手 |
[33:27] | but, well, what does that mean? | 但是 这意味着什么啊 |
[33:29] | It’s a rigid inflatable boat. | 这是硬体橡皮艇 |
[33:31] | A very fast motorized dinghy. | 是一种航速很快的机动艇 |
[33:33] | He could’ve gotten to shore in half an hour. | 他能在半小时内驶达海岸 |
[33:34] | It’s a 6-hour drive to Boston. | 开车到波士顿要六小时 |
[33:37] | Just enough time to kill his wife | 正好够时间杀他的妻子 |
[33:38] | and then get back to his boat. | 然后返回船上 |
[33:41] | You lied. You knew your wife was pregnant. | 你撒谎了 你知道你妻子怀孕了 |
[33:44] | You want to tell us what else you lied about? | 要告诉我们你还撒了什么谎吗 |
[33:48] | Look, I didn’t say anything cause I knew it would look bad. | 我撒谎是因为我知道这会对我不利 |
[33:52] | Yeah, it looks bad. | 没错 是对你不利 |
[33:58] | I waited for her at our house. | 我在家里等她 |
[34:02] | She never came home. | 她一直没回来 |
[34:04] | So I drove back to New Brunswick. | 所以我开车回新不伦瑞克 |
[34:06] | You took a dinghy a mile through choppy water, | 你乘小艇渡过波涛汹涌的海面 |
[34:10] | drove 400 miles, and then just turned around | 开了400英里车 然后就掉头回去了 |
[34:13] | when you couldn’t find your unfaithful wife? | 只因为你不忠的妻子没回家吗 |
[34:15] | Yeah, jury’s not gonna like that alibi. | 没错 陪审团可不会买你的帐 |
[34:18] | Look, I know it sounds crazy… | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[34:22] | But I loved Tracy. | 但我爱特蕾西 |
[34:27] | I would have forgiven her. | 我会原谅她的 |
[34:33] | Hey, can I see you for a sec? | 能和你谈谈吗 |
[34:34] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 |
[34:40] | I must have listened to 300 phone messages. | 我肯定听了三百通电话留言 |
[34:41] | Do you hear me complaining? | 我抱怨了吗 |
[34:44] | Hi, it’s Tracy Kelly. | 我是特蕾西·凯利 |
[34:46] | I told you, I only did this so | 我告诉过你 我这么做是为了 |
[34:48] | my husband could quit his job. | 让我丈夫能辞掉工作 |
[34:50] | He’s the Tollivers’ baby. | 这是托利佛的孩子 |
[34:52] | Please, can you all stop calling me? | 求你们都别打电话骚扰我了 行吗 |
[34:55] | She was trying to reunite with Hank. | 她想和汉克团聚 |
[34:58] | She became a surrogate to bring him back home. | 她做代孕母亲只是为了让丈夫回家 |
[35:00] | Why didn’t she tell him? She might still be alive. | 为什么不告诉他 这样她可能还活着 |
[35:03] | Play that last part again. | 再放一下最后一部分 |
[35:06] | Please, can you all stop calling me? | 求你们都别打电话骚扰我了 行吗 |
[35:08] | Who else was calling her? And why? | 还有谁在打给她 为什么 |
[35:13] | I want to look through the clinic’s medical records. | 我想查看一下诊所的医疗记录 |
[35:18] | Damn, there’s a lot of women who want kids. | 该死 有这么多女人想要孩子 |
[35:21] | Hmm. Men, too, Korsak. | 科萨克 男人也一样 |
[35:23] | You know what bugs me about this whole thing? | 你知道什么地方让我很不爽吗 |
[35:25] | You know what it takes to get these eggs? | 你知道这些卵子是怎么得到的吗 |
[35:28] | Is this a trick question? | 这是个脑筋急转弯吗 |
[35:30] | Months of painful shots and surgical extractions. | 要经历好几个月的痛苦注射和手术性提取 |
[35:33] | Well, the fathers go through stuff, too. | 要得到精子也很痛苦啊 |
[35:36] | What? Too tough to read the magazine? | 什么 难道看看杂志很痛苦吗 |
[35:37] | Hey, there’s nothing fun about doing it with a magazine. | 看着杂志做可不是件趣事好吧 |
[35:39] | Well, depends on the magazine, right? | 这得看是什么杂志对吧 |
[35:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:43] | Really? | 你就想着这个吗 |
[35:47] | Hey, Frost, remember that nurse we met – | 弗罗斯特 记得我们碰到的那个护士 |
[35:49] | Randi Gordon, | 兰迪·戈登吗 |
[35:50] | the one who said we’d make beautiful babies together? | 说咱俩能生个漂亮宝宝的那个 |
[35:53] | She helped herself to Jim Tolliver’s sperm. | 她给自己弄了个吉姆·托利佛的精子 |
[35:59] | – Is that legal? – No. | -合法吗 -不合法 |
[36:00] | It’s an employee 5-finger discount. | 这是雇员顺手牵羊 |
[36:02] | Well, records show three IVF procedures | 记录显示诊所里给兰迪 |
[36:05] | for Randi at the clinic. | 做了三次体外受精 |
[36:11] | None of them took. | 一次都没成功 |
[36:18] | Clear. | 没人 |
[36:23] | She was definitely getting ready for the surrogacy stork. | 可见她已完全准备好做母亲了 |
[36:26] | – Uh, Jane? – Yeah? | -简 -什么事 |
[36:29] | I think I found… | 我觉得我发现了 |
[36:34] | She thought of everything. | 她什么事都考虑到了 |
[36:37] | She faked nine months of pregnancy | 她假装怀了九个月的身孕 |
[36:38] | so nobody would bat an eye | 这样等她抱着孩子出现 |
[36:39] | when she showed up with a baby. | 就没人会感到惊讶 |
[36:43] | Okay, uh, let’s issue a bolo on Randi Gordon. | 咱们得盯住兰迪·戈登 |
[36:46] | I want somebody watching that baby. | 派人看好那个婴儿 |
[36:48] | Hey, where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[36:50] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[36:52] | Thank god you’re terrible at lying. | 感谢上帝你不会撒谎 |
[36:53] | You’re playing mommy kangaroo, | 你在做袋鼠妈妈 |
[36:54] | – aren’t you? – Oh, how did you know? | -对吧 -你怎么知道 |
[36:56] | Listen, do not let that baby out of your sight. | 听着 别让孩子离开你视线 |
[36:58] | I’m on my way. Okay? | 我现在就过去 好吗 |
[36:59] | No phones in the NICU. | 新生儿重症病房里不许使用电话 |
[37:00] | Oh, Jane, I have to go. | 简 我得挂了 |
[37:02] | Um, I’m so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[37:04] | I’m — I’m a kangaroo care volunteer. | 我 我是袋鼠妈妈志愿者 |
[37:35] | It’s all right, yeah. | 没事了 |
[37:36] | Okay. | 乖乖 |
[37:40] | I should feel a surge of prolactin. | 我该感到催乳素激素分泌 |
[37:42] | I think that’s it. | 就是这个 |
[37:45] | No, that’s oxytocin. | 不 是催产素 |
[37:48] | I’ll take the baby. It’s time for his feeding. | 把孩子给我吧 该喂奶了 |
[37:52] | Can I feed him? | 我能喂他吗 |
[38:01] | Let’s go. We’re gonna say hi to Jane. | 走 去跟简阿姨打个招呼 |
[38:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:07] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[38:09] | You want to feed him? | 你想喂他吗 |
[38:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[38:13] | I’m — I’m just — I’m glad he’s okay. | 我 我只是 很高兴他没事 |
[38:15] | Uh, excuse me, can you call your head of security, please? | 打扰一下 能给你们安保负责人打个电话吗 |
[38:17] | I need to speak to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[38:20] | Here. | 给 |
[38:20] | You go ahead and hold him while you tell me what’s going on. | 你来抱他 然后告诉我发生了什么 |
[38:23] | – Maura… – Come on, here you go. | -莫拉 -来 给你 |
[38:26] | It’ll help calm you down. | 能帮你平静下来 |
[38:32] | He’s so…less blue. | 他的气色 稍微好点了 |
[38:38] | Can you feel it? | 能感觉到吗 |
[38:40] | Feel what? | 感觉到什么 |
[38:41] | A surge of oxytocin, the mothering hormone. | 催产素激素在分泌 就是所谓的母爱激素 |
[38:44] | Primates also secrete it during sexual intercourse. | 灵长目动物在交配时也会分泌 |
[38:47] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[38:51] | Take the baby. | 抱着孩子 |
[38:54] | Give him to me. | 把他给我 |
[38:55] | Give him to me! | 把他给我 |
[38:56] | – No, please don’t hurt this baby. – Maura, don’t. | -不 请别伤害孩子 -莫拉 别过去 |
[38:59] | His parents wanted him so badly. | 他的父母非常想要他 |
[39:01] | They’re not his parents! I am his mother! | 他们不是他的父母 我才是她母亲 |
[39:03] | You used your egg and Jim Tolliver’s sperm, | 你用自己的卵子和吉姆·托利佛的精子 |
[39:07] | and you — you watched that baby grow in — | 你 你亲眼看着孩子在 |
[39:09] | in Tracy Kelly’s womb. | 特蕾西·凯利的子宫里成长 |
[39:10] | I would have paid her. | 我可以给她钱的 |
[39:11] | Tracy didn’t want your money. | 特蕾西不想要你的钱 |
[39:14] | She wanted the Tollivers to have this baby. | 她希望把这个孩子给托利佛夫妇 |
[39:15] | That’s when you decided to kill her and frame her husband. | 就在那时你下决心要杀死她 并陷害她丈夫 |
[39:19] | He’s my baby! Give him to me. | 他是我的孩子 把他给我 |
[39:21] | You planned on killing Tracy, didn’t you? | 你本来就准备杀掉特蕾西 是不是 |
[39:24] | You’re a nurse. | 你是个护士 |
[39:25] | You knew that you had 3 minutes | 你知道把她喉咙切断后 |
[39:26] | from the time you slit her throat to get that baby out. | 你有3分钟把孩子取出来 |
[39:29] | – My baby! – Maura! | -是我的孩子 -莫拉 |
[39:30] | I’m his mother! | 我才是她妈妈 |
[39:32] | Drop it! Drop that scalpel now! | 扔掉 把解剖刀扔掉 |
[39:34] | I will shoot you, I swear. Drop it. | 我发誓我会开枪的 扔掉 |
[39:36] | Do it now! | 马上 |
[39:43] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[39:45] | Get security up to NICU. Now! | 派安保到新生儿重症病房 马上 |
[40:00] | Why do women fake pregnancies? | 女人为什么要假装怀孕 |
[40:04] | All sorts of reasons — | 有很多原因 |
[40:06] | pain over infertility, | 不孕不育带来的痛苦 |
[40:09] | denial, attention-seeking. | 拒绝接受现实 想吸引注意力 |
[40:12] | Couldn’t believe it | 真难想象 |
[40:12] | when you put yourself between nurse whack-job Randi | 你挡在发疯的护士兰迪 |
[40:15] | and the baby. It was just… | 和孩子之间 真是太 |
[40:17] | Well, you protected him, too. | 你也保护了他 |
[40:18] | Well, I mean, I just — | 我是说 就是 |
[40:20] | I never really saw you as the maternal type, you know. | 我从没觉得你是那种特有母性的人 |
[40:23] | You didn’t? | 是吗 |
[40:25] | I’ve always seen you as the maternal type. | 我一直觉得你挺有母性的 |
[40:30] | Are you lying? | 你在说谎吗 |
[40:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[40:33] | I hope you get hives. | 诅咒你得麻疹 |
[40:37] | The clay will prevent a histamine reaction. | 矿泉泥能防止组胺反应 |
[40:42] | Wasn’t it wonderful to see Mrs. Tolliver holding the baby? | 看到托利佛夫人抱着那个孩子是不是很美妙 |
[40:45] | She didn’t care whose egg or sperm was responsible. | 她毫不在意是谁的精子谁的卵子 |
[40:48] | Yes, it was wonderful. Now, please be quiet. | 的确很美妙 现在保持安静 |
[40:50] | I’m trying to enjoy my dirt bath. | 我想享受一下我的泥巴浴 |
[40:53] | Clay. | 是矿泉泥 |
[40:57] | I’m sorry, did you just shush me? | 不好意思 你刚才是不是嘘我来着 |
[40:59] | Yes! Shh. Where is my lemon water? | 对 嘘 我的柠檬水呢 |
[41:02] | Why do you get to keep on talking? | 你为什么非得说话 |
[41:03] | Lemon water please. | 拜托给我柠檬水 |
[41:09] | Maura, stop. | 莫拉 打住 |
[41:12] | I’m not kidding. Stop it. | 我没开玩笑 打住 |
[41:14] | – You stop it. – You stop. | -你打住 -你才该打住 |
[41:18] | Stop it, or they’re gonna charge us for the robes again. | 行了 不然他们又要收浴服的钱了 |
[41:23] | Maura. | 莫拉 |