时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[00:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[00:10] | You’re at the park? | 在公园吗 |
[00:14] | I don’t see you. | 没看到你 |
[00:19] | Oh, crap. | 麻烦了 |
[00:23] | Hi, mom. | 喂 妈 |
[00:24] | Yeah. I got Joey. | 对 我接到乔伊了 |
[00:27] | We’re on our way home. | 在回家的路上 了 |
[00:28] | Yes, we’ll do our homework. | 我们会做作业的 |
[00:30] | Okay. See you soon. | 好 一会儿见 |
[00:33] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[00:35] | Bye. | 再见 |
[00:40] | Hi. Are you Mandy Mateo? | 你是曼迪·马蒂奥吗 |
[00:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:44] | Hi. I’m Miss Baker, Joey’s substitute teacher. | 我是贝克小姐 乔伊的代课老师 |
[00:47] | He’s hurt himself on the playground. | 他在操场上受伤了 |
[00:49] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[00:51] | Oh, he’s okay, uh, | 他没事 |
[00:52] | but he fell pretty hard off the jungle gym. | 就是从攀爬架上重重摔下来了 |
[00:53] | Get in. I’ll take you to him. | 上车 我带你去找他 |
[00:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:00] | – You got it? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -嗯 |
[01:02] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:11] | Wait. W-where are you going? | 等等 这是去哪儿 |
[01:15] | The school’s that way. | 学校在那边 |
[01:17] | Joey? | 乔伊 |
[01:31] | – Mandy! – Joey! | -曼迪 -乔伊 |
[01:32] | – Joey! – Mandy! | -乔伊 -曼迪 |
[02:04] | The cleaning lady put this in the dryer. | 清洁工竟然把这个放进烘干机里了 |
[02:06] | It’s vicuna wool. | 这是驼羊绒 |
[02:08] | Who puts vicuna wool in a dryer? | 谁会把驼羊绒放进烘干机 |
[02:10] | It’s tight. Does it make me look fat? | 都缩水了 是不是让我很显胖 |
[02:12] | Yes. You look ginormous. | 是啊 甭提有多胖了 |
[02:14] | I can’t believe how fat you are. | 怎么会那么胖呢 |
[02:16] | What — what do you weigh? Like 115 pounds? | 你有多重啊 115磅吗 |
[02:18] | 116.8. | 116.8磅呢 |
[02:20] | – Wow, no wonder. – Really? | -怪不得了 -真的吗 |
[02:21] | Because I’ve been craving carbohydrates lately. | 因为我最近比较爱吃糖 |
[02:23] | Maybe it’s a hormonal imbalance. | 可能是内分泌失调 |
[02:25] | Maybe you don’t have enough to do. | 可能是你体内的激素缺乏 |
[02:26] | It’s a little slow. | 是分泌地有点慢 |
[02:29] | Let’s go to the gym. | 咱们去健身吧 |
[02:30] | Yoga. | 瑜伽 |
[02:31] | – Boxing. – Zumba. | -拳击 -尊巴[一种健身舞] |
[02:34] | Beer. | 还是去喝酒吧 |
[02:35] | Jane | 简 |
[02:37] | – Nicole? – Excuse me, ma’am. | -妮可 -不好意思 女士 |
[02:39] | That’s Dan’s wife. | 是丹的老婆 |
[02:40] | Your old partner in DCU? | 你在缉毒科的老搭档吗 |
[02:42] | What? What happened? | 怎么了 发生什么了 |
[02:43] | – Jane, Mandy’s been taken. – What? | -简 曼迪被劫走了 -什么 |
[02:46] | Joey — Joey saw it. | 乔伊 乔伊看到了 |
[02:47] | T-they took her in — in a car, near her school. | 他们把她弄上一辆车 在她学校附近 |
[02:49] | And I-I need Dan. I need you to help me. | 我需要丹 还需要你帮忙 |
[02:51] | Okay. Okay. Get Frost and Korsak now. | 好 好 去找弗罗斯特和科萨克 |
[02:53] | Did you call 911? | 你报警了吗 |
[02:55] | Yes, yes, and, uh, detective Womack from area “E” | 报了 E区的沃玛克警探 |
[02:58] | said that they couldn’t put out an Amber alert. | 说他们不能发安珀警报 |
[03:00] | Okay. Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[03:01] | Well, because Joey just saw a-a blue car, | 因为乔伊只是看到了辆蓝车 |
[03:03] | And I guess it’s not enough information. Look, I need Dan! | 大概信息不够吧 我需要丹 |
[03:05] | Okay, we’ll get Dan. Okay? | 我们会找到丹 |
[03:06] | Vince, Vince! | 文斯 文斯 |
[03:08] | Get Dan Mateo. He’s undercover in DCU. | 去找丹·马蒂奥 他在缉毒科执行卧底 |
[03:10] | – Drug control unit. On it. – Yes. | -毒品控制科 收到 -对 |
[03:13] | Um, can I talk to Joey just –just for a sec? | 我能不能和乔伊谈一下 |
[03:16] | Nicole, let’s go upstairs and get a full description | 妮可 我们上楼 你详细地描述一下 |
[03:18] | of what Amanda was wearing, list of her friends. | 阿曼达的穿着 都有什么朋友 |
[03:21] | Look, I-I can’t leave him. He saw it happen. | 我不能离开他 他会害怕 |
[03:23] | It’s fine, mom. I want to help. | 没事 妈妈 我想帮忙 |
[03:26] | Nicole, he’ll be safe, all right? | 妮可 他会很安全的 |
[03:27] | I’ll have him back upstairs in just a minute. | 几分钟后我就带他上去 |
[03:37] | We got a really great cafe. | 我们这儿咖啡厅不错 |
[03:38] | You want to go get a cookie or something? | 想吃饼干或什么的吗 |
[03:41] | I don’t want anything. | 我什么也不想吃 |
[03:43] | Please just find my sister. | 求你们快找到我姐姐吧 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:49] | We’re gonna find her. Okay? | 我们会找到她的 好吗 |
[03:54] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 |
[03:58] | You get real close when you work undercover, you know? | 知道吗 一起做卧底会培养很深的感情 |
[04:01] | My life depended on Dan, | 当时我靠的是丹 |
[04:02] | And now his daughter’s life depends on me. | 现在他女儿的生命就靠我了 |
[04:06] | I know this is difficult to talk about, | 我知道谈这个很难 |
[04:08] | But I want to go through it one more time, okay? | 但我需要你再回想一遍 好吗 |
[04:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:13] | Did you see the license plate? Any letters or numbers? | 你看到车牌了吗 随便什么字母或数字 |
[04:17] | No. No. Just that it was blue. | 没有 只记得是蓝的 |
[04:25] | Um, I bet you were looking at your sister, weren’t you? | 你肯定在看你姐姐 是吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah. She was really scared. | 对 她看着很害怕 |
[04:32] | I’ve never seen her look like that before. | 从来没见过她那样 |
[04:35] | I bet you were scared, too. | 你肯定也很害怕 |
[04:37] | So scared. | 怕极了 |
[04:39] | You know I used to work with your dad? | 你知道我和爸爸共事过吗 |
[04:42] | I was his partner. Did he tell you that? | 我是他搭档 他说起过吗 |
[04:44] | No. | 没有 |
[04:46] | Well, I bet he’s taught you a lot | 他肯定教过你很多 |
[04:48] | about being a detective, huh? | 要如何做个警探吧 |
[04:50] | He says I’m good at it, | 他说我很在行 |
[04:51] | but I should have looked at the license plate. | 但我应该看车牌的 |
[04:53] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[04:55] | Can you tell me about the lady again? | 再跟我讲下那个女的好吗 |
[04:57] | She was driving. I could see her. | 她在开车 我看得到 |
[05:00] | What did she look like? Was she caucasian? | 她长什么样 是白人吗 |
[05:03] | Was she african-american? | 还是黑人 |
[05:05] | She was white. She had brown hair. | 是白人 棕发 |
[05:08] | I think she was about as old as my mom. | 跟我妈妈差不多年纪 |
[05:10] | Okay. That’s great. Can you tell me about the man? | 很好 那个男的呢 |
[05:14] | I don’t know. He was big. | 不是很清楚 他很壮 |
[05:17] | Okay. Okay. | 好 放松 |
[05:19] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[05:21] | Hey, you mentioned that the car was blue. | 你刚提到那辆车是蓝色的 |
[05:23] | Was it a station wagon? Was it a mini van? | 是旅行车吗 还是小面包车 |
[05:26] | No, no, it was just a regular car. | 不是 都不是 就是辆普通轿车 |
[05:29] | It was old. | 很破旧 |
[05:32] | You keep thinking like a detective, all right? | 继续像个小侦探那样回想 好吗 |
[05:35] | I don’t know how much I have that. | 我没办法做到那样 |
[05:37] | Yes, you have. Hey. | 不 你可以的 |
[05:39] | Yes, you have, okay? | 你一定可以的 好吗 |
[05:44] | – We’ll be right back, okay? – Ok. | -我们马上就回来 好吗 -好 |
[05:53] | You think we can get anything else out of him? | 你觉得还能问出些什么吗 |
[05:55] | He’s been traumatized. | 他的心理受了创伤 |
[05:56] | I think if we give him some drawing materials — | 我想不如给他一些画画的工具 |
[05:59] | You know, it’s a natural form of communication | 这是他这个年纪的孩子 |
[06:00] | for children his age. | 自然的表达方式 |
[06:02] | Maybe he can draw something that he can’t verbalize. | 也许他能把描述不了的东西画出来 |
[06:04] | Ma, you got any crayons? | 妈 有蜡笔吗 |
[06:06] | – Yeah. – We need some paper, too. | -有啊 -还要些纸 |
[06:08] | Uh, how about the paper place mats? | 纸餐垫行吗 |
[06:10] | It’s perfect. Thank you. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[06:12] | Hey. I found Dan. He’s on his way. | 我找到丹了 他正赶来 |
[06:15] | Great. Okay. | 很好 知道了 |
[06:16] | Um, I’m gonna be back in just a little while, okay? | 我过一会儿就回来 好吗 |
[06:20] | – Okay. – Just a little bit. | -好 -马上就来 |
[06:22] | Bye. | 一会儿见 |
[06:28] | She told Korsak they’re separated. | 她跟科萨克说他们离婚了 |
[06:30] | Dan and Nicole separated? | 丹和妮可离婚了吗 |
[06:32] | When? | 什么时候 |
[06:34] | God, this job just kills every relationship. | 天呐 警察这活儿真会棒打鸳鸯 |
[06:36] | Nicole! Nicole. | 妮可 妮可 |
[06:38] | Dan! | 丹 |
[06:41] | Nicole. Why? Why were they alone? | 妮可 为什么 他们为什么会独自在外 |
[06:43] | Look, I leave them for 45 minutes | 听着 我只让他们在放学后 |
[06:45] | after school so that I can finish work. | 单独呆了45分钟 我好做完手头的工作 |
[06:46] | She’s 13. Nicole, we live in a city! | 她才13岁 妮可 我们可是住在城里 |
[06:49] | Well, where were you?! You left me with two kids | 那你又在哪儿 你丢下了我和两个孩子 |
[06:51] | and a mortgage while you live in your apartment! | 和房贷 住在自个儿的公寓里 |
[06:53] | Because you kicked me out! | 那是因为你把我赶出去了 |
[06:54] | Hey! Ho! Come on. Stop it. Stop it. | 拜托 别这样 别这样 |
[06:57] | Blaming Nicole isn’t gonna get your daughter back. | 现在责怪妮可于事无补 |
[06:59] | Where is she? What do you know? | 她在哪儿 你们现在掌握了什么 |
[07:01] | We got a description on the car, | 我们知道了劫犯的汽车 |
[07:02] | And it’s a man and a woman. | 以及 是一对男女干的 |
[07:04] | A jack and jill? Jane, we’re not gonna get her back! | 一男一女 简 我们救不回她了 |
[07:06] | Stop it. Yes, we will. All right? | 别这么说 我们一定可以 懂吗 |
[07:08] | Dan! We will find her. | 丹 我们会找到她 |
[07:10] | Three hours! | 三个小时 |
[07:11] | Three hours is the average for abducted kids! | 被绑儿童平均只能活三个小时 |
[07:16] | We don’t find her in three hours, she’s dead. | 三个小时内找不到 她就死定了 |
[07:17] | All right. You let me do my job. All right? | 行了 你让我专心做事 好吗 |
[07:19] | You concentrate on taking care of Joey and Nicole. | 你则专心负责照顾乔伊和妮可 |
[07:21] | Where’s Joey? | 乔伊在哪儿 |
[07:22] | He’s downstairs in the cafe | 他在楼下的咖啡厅 |
[07:23] | With my mother and Dr. Isles. | 跟我妈和艾尔斯医生一起 |
[07:24] | I’m gonna go hold him. | 我得去抱着他 |
[07:29] | We can’t get a hit on the girl’s cellphone GPS. | 我们无法定位那个女孩的手机 |
[07:32] | Whoever grabbed her knew enough to remove the battery. | 抓了她的人显然知道要拿掉电池 |
[07:35] | Amber alert with Mandy’s picture is out now. | 安珀警戒系统上已经登了曼迪的照片 |
[07:37] | – It’s all over New England. – Okay, good. | -已经发布到整个新英格兰区了 -很好 |
[07:38] | How fast can we get her computer and cellphone records? | 多久才能拿到她的电脑和手机通讯记录 |
[07:41] | Fast. It’s a cop’s kid. | 很快 这可是个警察子女 |
[07:43] | Last time I saw Mandy, | 我上次见到曼迪时 |
[07:45] | She…she was just a little girl, 5 maybe. | 她还是个小女孩 才5岁左右 |
[07:51] | – Where’s Nicole? – Korsak sent her home | -妮可在哪儿 -科萨克送她回家 |
[07:53] | to get more photos of Mandy and Mandy’s computer. | 去多拿几张曼迪的照片和她的电脑 |
[07:55] | I’m working on getting into her social-network sites. | 我正努力进入她的社交网站 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:06] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛呢 |
[08:08] | Eliminating Dan as a suspect. | 排除丹的嫌疑 |
[08:09] | You think Dan snatched his own kid? | 你觉得丹绑架了他自己的孩子吗 |
[08:11] | Parents are in the middle of a custody battle. | 父母在争夺监护权 |
[08:13] | I think we need to make sure | 我们需要确定 |
[08:14] | Dan didn’t have anything to do with Mandy’s disappearance. | 丹跟曼迪的失踪没有关联 |
[08:16] | Korsak, we worked undercover with Dan for two years. | 科萨克 我们和丹做了两年的卧底 |
[08:18] | How could you possibly think | 你竟然会怀疑 |
[08:19] | he had anything to do with this? | 丹跟这事有关 |
[08:20] | I want to find Mandy as badly as you do. | 我跟你一样心急如焚 |
[08:22] | But we got to think like cops, | 但我们必须站在警察的角度思考 |
[08:24] | not like his friends. | 而不是他的朋友 |
[08:25] | We got to rule him out, Jane. | 我们必须排除他 简 |
[08:26] | Until we do, he’s a suspect. | 在那之前 他也是嫌疑人 |
[08:28] | But Joey said there was a woman driving the car | 但乔伊说开车的是个女人 |
[08:30] | and a man in the backseat. We’re looking for a couple. | 后座有个男人 我们找的是一对男女 |
[08:32] | I got to make sure it isn’t Dan in the backseat. | 我要确认后座上的不是丹 |
[08:34] | Well, by the time you rule him out, Mandy could be dead. | 等到你排除他时 曼迪可能已经死了 |
[08:37] | Area “E” Units are on their way to Stony Brook. | E区分队正在赶往斯托尼布鲁克镇 |
[08:40] | They just found the body of a young girl. | 他们刚发现了一具女孩的尸体 |
[08:43] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[08:50] | When did you guys find her? | 你们几时发现她的 |
[08:51] | Uh, 15 minutes ago. | 15分钟之前 |
[08:53] | Potheads looking for a little nature stumbled on her. | 瘾君子们出来透气的时候偶然发现她的 |
[08:55] | We got here fast | 因为有可能是阿曼达·马蒂奥 |
[08:56] | because of Amanda Mateo. | 所以马上赶来了 |
[08:58] | Perfect spot. She could have been laying here for months. | 完美隐蔽地点 可能几个月都没人会发现她 |
[09:01] | Yeah, she was hidden pretty well | 对 她被藏得非常严实 |
[09:03] | In the trench, covered in leaves. | 在沟渠里 树叶盖着 |
[09:05] | We got lucky, if you can call it that. | 我们很幸运 不幸中的万幸 |
[09:08] | First responders moved her? | 第一目击者移动过她吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah. We were all pulling for Dan. | 是的 我们都在给丹打气 |
[09:12] | Hate to see it end like this. | 真不想看到这样的结局 |
[09:16] | Man, I was at Mandy’s christening. | 天 我还参加过曼迪的洗礼 |
[09:18] | So was I. | 我也是 |
[09:20] | – Is that Mandy?! – Hey, Dan. | -那是曼迪吗 -你来了 丹 |
[09:23] | Is that her? Is that mandy? | 是她吗 是曼迪吗 |
[09:24] | Dan. Dan. You can’t be here, Dan. | 丹 丹 你不能来这里 丹 |
[09:25] | Dan. You can’t be here, Danny! | 丹 你不能来这里 丹尼 |
[09:27] | – Get off me, Vince! – Dan! | -放开我 文斯 -丹 |
[09:29] | Jane. | 简 |
[09:31] | – Let go of me! – Is it Mandy? | -放开我 -这是曼迪吗 |
[09:36] | I don’t know. I can’t tell. | 不知道 看不出来 |
[09:38] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[09:41] | Let him look. | 让他来看看 |
[09:51] | Is — is that my daughter? | 那 那是我女儿吗 |
[09:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[10:14] | It’s not her. | 这不是她 |
[10:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁呢 |
[10:32] | How’d she die? | 死因是什么 |
[10:33] | She was asphyxiated from the application of a slow, | 她是由于气管受到长时间压迫 |
[10:35] | constant pressure to her trachea. | 导致最终窒息而死 |
[10:37] | She looks a little like Mandy. About the same age. | 她长得有点像曼迪 年纪也差不多 |
[10:40] | How long she been dead? | 她死亡多久了 |
[10:42] | Not long. | 不是很久 |
[10:43] | She’s still warm to the touch. | 身上摸起来还是温的 |
[10:45] | Less than two hours. | 不会超过2小时 |
[10:47] | So she was murdered | 她刚好在 |
[10:48] | right after Mandy was kidnapped. | 曼迪被绑架之后遇害 |
[10:49] | Same age, similar build, hair color. | 两人年纪 体型 发色都十分相似 |
[10:51] | One girl kidnapped, | 其中一个被绑架 |
[10:52] | another one turns up dead an hour later. | 另一个一小时后曝尸荒野 |
[10:54] | I don’t believe in coincidence like that. Do you? | 我不相信天底下有这么巧的事 你呢 |
[10:56] | No. | 我也不信 |
[10:57] | You think Mandy was a replacement for this girl? | 你认为曼迪是这个女孩子的替代者 |
[10:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:02] | Is that a shoeprint on her neck? | 她脖子上是不是有个鞋印 |
[11:05] | It’s a heavy-treaded impression | 这么重的脚印 |
[11:06] | consistent with that of a work boot. | 应该是被工作靴踩的 |
[11:12] | Size 12. | 鞋号是12 |
[11:13] | Joey said the man in the car was big. | 乔伊说车里的那个男人身形魁梧 |
[11:16] | Is it possible that he crushed her trachea with his foot? | 会不会是他用脚把她踩窒息的 |
[11:20] | It’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[11:25] | What the hell? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[11:29] | Maybe she’s bound like that so her kidnapper | 也许绑匪用这个绑住她的胸部 |
[11:30] | could keep her looking like a young girl. | 来抑制她身体发育 |
[11:32] | Okay, we need to find out who this girl is. Now. | 现在我们要查出这女孩的身份 立刻 |
[11:34] | There’s a lot of missing kids, Jane. | 有太多的失踪儿童 简 |
[11:36] | 35,000 in New England alone. | 仅新英格兰地区人数就达到三万五千 |
[11:38] | It’ll take weeks to track her by her dental records. | 单是查她的牙科记录就要花上几周时间 |
[11:40] | Well, then, we take a picture of her face, | 那么我们给她照张相 |
[11:42] | and we show it to Mandy’s friends and family | 让曼迪的朋友和家人看看 |
[11:43] | and see if anybody recognizes her. | 看有没有人认得她 |
[11:49] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[11:50] | I’m checking her iliac-crest epiphysis. | 我准备检查她的髂嵴骨垢 |
[11:55] | She’s older than she appears. | 她的实际年龄比看起来要大 |
[11:57] | It’s in its beginning stages of fusing. | 骨垢尚在愈合的初级阶段 |
[11:59] | She’s about 17. | 她大约有17岁 |
[12:05] | There’s some type of staining going on with her sweatshirt. | 她的运动衫上有某种污渍 |
[12:08] | The edges are white. | 边缘呈白色 |
[12:09] | I’m gonna take a guess, Jane. | 我来猜一下 简 |
[12:12] | I-I think this is a mixture of tears and mucus. | 这些可能是眼泪和粘液的混合物 |
[12:14] | Look where it is. | 你看污渍的位置 |
[12:15] | Yeah, it’s in a weird spot. | 看到了 位置很奇怪 |
[12:16] | I don’t think this is from our victim. | 我觉得这并非来自于受害者 |
[12:17] | I think it’s from someone else. | 而是来自于其他人的 |
[12:18] | What, like she was holding someone against her. | 有可能 她在搂着某个人 |
[12:22] | Dan’s clear. Just saw the video. | 丹是清白的 刚看到录像 |
[12:25] | His squad had him under surveillance. | 他的小组有在监视他 |
[12:26] | He’s doing drug buys the whole time. | 他一直在做毒品交易 |
[12:28] | Thank god. I’m sorry, Jane. | 谢天谢地 对不起 简 |
[12:30] | No, it’s — you were right, Korsak. | 不 你做得对 科萨克 |
[12:32] | This is tough. | 案情很复杂 |
[12:35] | Please, Maura. We got to find | 莫拉 我们一定得查出 |
[12:37] | an I.D. on this girl. | 这个女孩的身份 |
[12:38] | Okay? She could be the key. | 她也许是破案的关键 |
[12:47] | You have to help us find Mandy. | 你得帮我们找到曼迪 |
[12:56] | I really love the way you put the clouds | 我很喜欢这种画法 把云藏在 |
[12:58] | behind the lighthouse. | 灯塔后面 |
[13:03] | Can I get you some more coffee? | 我再给你倒点咖啡吧 |
[13:06] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Honey, Joey, look, I want you to eat something, okay? | 亲爱的 乔伊 吃点东西好不好 |
[13:10] | – I’m not hungry. – Oh, that’s too bad. | -我不饿 -那样可不好 |
[13:13] | I have a big bowl of cauliflower | 我有一大碗花椰菜 |
[13:14] | with your name on it. | 等着你吃呢 |
[13:16] | Yeah, he loves cauliflower. Right? | 他很喜欢吃花椰菜 对吧 |
[13:18] | No, I don’t. | 不喜欢 |
[13:19] | I could put some hot sauce | 我可以放点辣酱进去 |
[13:21] | and some asparagus on the side. | 再加点芦笋 |
[13:23] | Yum-yum! | 很美味哦 |
[13:25] | – Do you have any hot dogs? – I sure do. | -你有热狗吗 -有的 |
[13:28] | Can I have fries? | 我能吃炸薯条吗 |
[13:29] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[13:33] | Hey, Joey. | 乔伊 |
[13:35] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[13:36] | I, uh, brought Mandy’s computer. | 我把曼迪的电脑带来了 |
[13:38] | Okay, great. Uh, detective Frost will go through it. | 很好 弗罗斯特警探将彻查这台电脑 |
[13:42] | Dan and I — um, we argued | 我和丹 因为 |
[13:44] | about whether or not she should have her own computer. | 她该不该买电脑的事 吵过架 |
[13:46] | But, I mean, she needs it for school, so… | 可是她上学要用 所以 |
[13:49] | I’m sorry, Nicole. | 我很遗憾 妮可 |
[13:56] | Oh, wow. She’s so grown-up. | 她真成熟 |
[14:00] | She’s beautiful, Nicole. | 她很漂亮 妮可 |
[14:03] | Did I tell you that she, um… | 我有没有跟你说过 |
[14:05] | she plays soccer for school? She’s really good. | 她在校队踢球 踢得可好了 |
[14:08] | No, I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道呢 |
[14:10] | She looks strong. | 她看起来很健壮 |
[14:15] | Uh, I have a picture that I need you to look at. | 我要给你看一张照片 |
[14:20] | Okay, yeah. The girl you found? | 好的 是你们发现的那个女孩吗 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:29] | No, don’t recognize her. | 我不认得她 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 了解 |
[14:33] | Honey, uh… | 亲爱的 |
[14:35] | Detective Rizzoli is gonna show you a photo, okay? | 里佐利警探要给你看一张照片 |
[14:39] | I need to know if you recognize this girl, okay? | 你告诉我认不认得照片上的女孩 好吗 |
[14:47] | Is she dead? | 她死了吗 |
[14:49] | Yes. | 对 |
[14:53] | Joey, do you know her? | 乔伊 你认得她吗 |
[14:55] | No. | 不认识 |
[14:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:59] | Would you like some chocolate milk? | 你想来点巧克力奶吗 |
[15:02] | I just want Mandy. | 我只想要曼迪 |
[15:04] | I know you do, sweetie. We all do. | 我知道 亲爱的 我们都想 |
[15:11] | It’s been over three hours since Mandy was abducted. | 曼迪被绑架已超过三个小时 |
[15:14] | It’s an average, Jane. | 这只是平均时间 简 |
[15:16] | God, she looks so young. | 上帝啊 她看上去还很年轻 |
[15:19] | And she’s so thin. | 而且还很消瘦 |
[15:21] | What happened to you? | 你到底经历了什么 |
[15:24] | Well, she has a vitamin-D deficiency, | 她缺乏维生素D |
[15:27] | uh, atrophied muscles, | 这会导致肌肉萎缩 |
[15:28] | stunted growth, pale skin, | 生长缓慢 皮肤苍白 |
[15:31] | exhibits signs of malnutrition. | 都是营养不良的症状 |
[15:32] | Was she held in captivity? | 她被囚禁过吗 |
[15:34] | That’s my opinion. | 我想是的 |
[15:36] | – Any signs of sexual assault? – Yes. | -有被性侵犯的迹象吗 -有 |
[15:39] | She has elevated estrogen and progesterone levels. | 她体内雌性激素和孕酮的指标过高 |
[15:42] | She was on birth-control pills. | 说明她服用过避孕药 |
[15:44] | You know, when I first heard that it was a couple, | 当我听到作案的是一对夫妇时 |
[15:46] | my mind immediately went | 就立刻想到了 |
[15:47] | to Jaycee Dugard and Elizabeth Smart. | 杰西·杜加特和伊丽莎白·斯马特 |
[15:51] | How long was she held? | 她被囚禁了多久 |
[15:52] | Given my findings… | 就已知的调查结果来看 |
[15:54] | I’d say this girl was in captivity | 我估计这女孩大概 |
[15:56] | from three to five years. | 被囚禁了三到五年 |
[15:58] | I’ve arrested hundreds of male sexual offenders. | 我逮捕过很多男性性犯罪者 |
[16:02] | I’m not saying I understand that, | 不敢说都能明白他们的动机 |
[16:03] | but what I can’t ever get my head around | 但我怎么也想不通 |
[16:05] | is how a woman could help do this to someone. | 女性怎么会成为这类案件的帮凶 |
[16:08] | Well, you have to look at the women as victims, too. | 你得把那女人也看作是受害者 |
[16:11] | They’re typically very damaged people, | 她们是典型的心理扭曲 |
[16:14] | ripe for abuse. | 只能逆来顺受 |
[16:16] | And the abused becomes the abuser. | 然后就从被虐者变成了施虐者 |
[16:18] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[16:19] | And they help him… | 而且还帮助他们 |
[16:21] | create this bizarre version of a nuclear family | 建立起了这种对男人唯命是从的 |
[16:24] | with him in the center. | 畸形的家庭 |
[16:28] | It’s Frost. | 是弗罗斯特 |
[16:30] | He’s got Mandy’s phone records. | 他拿到了曼迪的通话记录 |
[16:32] | All right. Go. I’ll be here. | 好的 去吧 我会待在这儿 |
[16:34] | Jane, I’m doing — I’m doing everything I can here. | 简 我会 我会尽我最大的努力 |
[16:37] | I know you are. | 我知道你会的 |
[16:50] | Help me find Mandy. | 帮我找到曼迪 |
[16:53] | What am I not seeing that I need to see? | 我还遗漏了什么 |
[17:00] | Sweet girl. | 好姑娘 |
[17:04] | I’m so sorry this happened to you. | 我很难过你遭遇了这种事 |
[17:12] | She had a facebook account, myspace, and twitter. | 她有校内网 我的空间和微薄的账号 |
[17:15] | Wow. This generation puts their whole lives online. | 这代人把他们生活的一切都放到了网上 |
[17:18] | Yeah, pretty much. | 是的 差不多是的 |
[17:19] | She had it set so that | 她设置了权限 |
[17:20] | only her friends could see most of it, | 所以只有好友才能看到大部份的内容 |
[17:22] | but there were still some public areas. | 但还是有一些公共区域 |
[17:24] | So anybody could get a look at her. | 所以那些内容任何人都能看到 |
[17:26] | Afraid so. | 恐怕是的 |
[17:27] | Got her phone records. | 手机的通话记录来了 |
[17:30] | What are those? | 那些是什么 |
[17:32] | Are those social-network sites? | 都些是社交网站吗 |
[17:33] | I didn’t agree to that. | 我反对她上这种网站 |
[17:35] | Dan, you can’t be in here if you’re gonna interfere. | 丹 如果你是来捣乱的 那请你离开 |
[17:40] | I’m sorry. What do you have? | 抱歉 你拿到了什么 |
[17:42] | Mandy’s phone records. | 曼迪的通话记录 |
[17:43] | Look, she gets out of school at 3:15, okay? | 她三点一刻就离开了学校 对吗 |
[17:45] | She’s supposed to pick Joey up and take him home. | 她本来该去接乔伊 然后和他一起回家 |
[17:47] | He said that she told him to wait at the playground. Why? | 他说她叫他在操场等她 为什么呢 |
[17:50] | Well, here’s her last call. | 这是她的最后一通电话 |
[17:51] | 3:29 p.m. It’s from her mother. | 在下午3:29 她妈妈打给她的 |
[17:55] | Well, she texts nonstop. Where are the texts? | 她不停地发短信 那些短信内容呢 |
[17:57] | Your wife said she, | 你的妻子说 |
[17:58] | uh, got Mandy a new smartphone. | 她给曼迪买了部新智能手机 |
[18:02] | Keep going, Frost. | 说下去 弗罗斯特 |
[18:04] | Well, it’s actually good for us. | 这对我们来说是个好消息 |
[18:06] | I got a whole series of I.M.S. | 我查到了她们的所有微信记录 |
[18:08] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[18:09] | Well, texts go through the phone system. | 通过手机发出的短信 |
[18:11] | We can get the phone numbers but not the content. | 我们只能查到号码 但看不到内容 |
[18:13] | Instant messages go across wireless internet. | 微信是通过无线网络发送的 |
[18:16] | So Mandy was instant-messaging. | 所以当时曼迪正在发送微信 |
[18:18] | Can you see what she was saying? | 你能看到她都说了些什么吗 |
[18:19] | Yes, and we can track the messages | 是的 而且我们还能追查到和她 |
[18:22] | back to phones and computers. | 发送消息的电话或电脑 |
[18:23] | Here’s every screen name | 这里的每个账户名 |
[18:25] | she instant-messaged in the last week. | 都在上周和她发送过微信 |
[18:30] | We got a whole series of I.M.S | 这儿有曼迪和”Suprgurrl97″ |
[18:32] | between Mandy and “Suprgurrl97.” | 之间的聊天记录 |
[18:34] | Who’s “Suprgurrl”? | 谁是”Suprgurrl” |
[18:36] | Chloe Cameron. | 克洛伊·卡梅隆 |
[18:38] | That’s her best friend. | 是她最好的朋友 |
[18:41] | “Madmandy97: where are you?” | “Madmandy97″说”你在哪里” |
[18:43] | “Suprgurrl97: see you at park entrance. Come on.” | “Suprgurrl97″说”我们在公园门口见 快点” |
[18:46] | See you at the park entrance? | 在公园门口见 |
[18:47] | Why’s she going to the park entrance? | 为什么她要去公园门口 |
[18:49] | That’s the last message there. | 这是最后一条消息 |
[18:51] | But maybe that’s why she left Joey. | 所以她才会丢下乔伊 |
[18:53] | Only Chloe can tell us now. | 现在只有克洛伊能给我们答案 |
[18:58] | Thank you for coming down right away. | 谢谢你们能马上过来 |
[19:00] | It’s okay. Anything we can do. | 没关系 这是我们该做的 |
[19:02] | Are you gonna find Mandy? | 你们会找到曼迪吗 |
[19:04] | I hope so, Chloe. | 希望能找到 克洛伊 |
[19:06] | Can you tell us why you | 你能告诉我们为什么 |
[19:07] | were meeting her in the park this afternoon? | 今天下午你要和她在公园门口见面吗 |
[19:09] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[19:10] | You’re not in trouble, honey. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[19:12] | But we have to do everything we can to find Mandy. | 我们得竭尽所能地帮他们找到曼迪 |
[19:14] | Why did Mandy leave Joey at school | 为什么曼迪会把乔伊丢在学校 |
[19:16] | to come meet you? | 而跑去见你呢 |
[19:16] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[19:18] | You were I.M.’ing with her right after school. | 放学后 你就一直在和她发微信 |
[19:20] | – We have the records. – No. I-I wasn’t. | -我们这儿都有记录 – 不 我没有 |
[19:23] | Chloe, you two are texting all the time. | 克洛伊 你们俩总是整天发短信 |
[19:26] | Please, just tell the detectives. | 拜托你跟警探们说实话 |
[19:27] | We don’t text anymore, mom. | 我们不发短信了 妈妈 |
[19:29] | Mandy got a new phone so we could I.M. | 曼迪有了新手机 我们都发微信 |
[19:31] | And what did you I.M.? | 那你们到底聊了些什么 |
[19:33] | I told you. I didn’t. | 我说了 我当时没有跟她联系 |
[19:34] | I had volleyball practice right after school — | 我放学后有排球训练 |
[19:36] | No phones allowed. | 不允许带手机 |
[19:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:39] | Can you take a look at these messages between you and mandy? | 可以看看这段你和曼迪的聊天记录吗 |
[19:48] | That’s not me. | 那个不是我 |
[19:50] | Look. There’s a “U.” | 看 这里多了一个字母”U” |
[19:52] | I’m “Suprgrrl.” G-r-r. No “U.” | 我的网名是Suprgrrl 没有字母”U” |
[20:00] | Someone was pretending to be Chloe. | 有人在冒充克洛伊 |
[20:02] | To lure Mandy to the park. | 引诱曼迪到公园去 |
[20:04] | They knew her eye would skate right over that extra “U” | 他们料到她在跟自己的好朋友聊天时 |
[20:06] | while she was I.M.’ing her best friend, | 根本不会注意到名字的微小差别 |
[20:08] | just like ours did. | 就像我们一样 |
[20:09] | This whole thing has been a setup from start to finish. | 这件事自始至终就是一个陷阱 |
[20:11] | And I don’t get all this texting and You-ing and I’M-ing and | 我就搞不清楚这些什么短信啦微短信啦 |
[20:14] | – I.M.’ing. – Whatever. | -是微信 -管它是什么 |
[20:15] | But I’ll tell you one thing. | 但我可以肯定一件事 |
[20:17] | That kid was stalked. | 那孩子被监视了 |
[20:18] | Whoever took her knew everything about her, | 不管是谁绑架了她 都对她了如指掌 |
[20:20] | – right down to her best friend’s handle. – Screen name. | -甚至是好友的小名 -是网名 |
[20:22] | Okay, will you stop correcting me | 够了 你别光顾着纠正我 |
[20:24] | and think about what it means? | 想想这说明了什么好吗 |
[20:26] | It means she was targeted. | 这说明她被人盯上了 |
[20:27] | I mean, they knew her schedule down to the very minute. | 说明犯人对她的日常作息再清楚不过了 |
[20:29] | They even got her to ditch her little brother | 他们甚至分开了她和她弟弟 |
[20:31] | so they could get her alone. | 好让她落单 |
[20:32] | Still might be better than a random snatch. | 这说不定比随机绑架的好 |
[20:33] | How? Random, they kill her. | 怎么会 要是随机绑架 犯人会杀了她 |
[20:35] | This kind? They use her, abuse her, | 这类案件 犯人利用她 虐待她 |
[20:37] | like jane doe downstairs, | 就像楼下的无名女尸一样 |
[20:39] | then kill her. | 最终还是被杀害 |
[20:39] | I’m just saying it buys us some time. | 我只是说这能给我们争取点时间 |
[20:41] | God, I hope so. | 天啊 希望如此 |
[20:44] | Okay, we got a counterfeit screen name — suprgurrl97. | 好了 我们现在掌握的就是一个假冒的网名 |
[20:48] | Already trying to track it. | 已经在查了 |
[20:50] | Jane, I want to show you something. | 简 我有东西要给你看 |
[20:56] | Blunt-force trauma to the right side of the body. | 身体右边被钝器所伤 |
[20:59] | So her right side was facing her attacker. | 所以说明她身体右侧对着凶手 |
[21:01] | Yes, but there’s no bruising on her left side. | 对 但身体左边却没有伤痕 |
[21:05] | Why is that significant? | 这有什么重要的 |
[21:06] | So she was fighting like this. | 说明她是这样抵抗的 |
[21:08] | She was left-handed, Jane. | 简 她是左撇子 |
[21:10] | Yeah. I’m left-handed. | 是啊 如果我是左撇子 |
[21:11] | Why would I expose my weaker side, | 为什么要暴露自己脆弱的一边 |
[21:15] | defend myself with my weaker right hand? | 用自己相对薄弱的右手来抵抗呢 |
[21:17] | Exactly. You wouldn’t. | 没错 一般不会这样做 |
[21:19] | Unless you were holding something… | 除非你在保护什么东西 |
[21:22] | or someone. | 或者什么人 |
[21:25] | The tears on the sweatshirt. | 运动衫上的眼泪 |
[21:27] | She might have been holding someone close | 在对抗凶手的时候 |
[21:30] | with her stronger arm | 她可能正用有力的左手 |
[21:31] | as she fought off her attacker. | 搂着某个人 |
[21:33] | It’s Mandy. It — it fits the timeline. | 是曼迪 时间上完全吻合 |
[21:37] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[21:39] | She died trying to protect a complete stranger. | 她为了保护一个陌生人而死 |
[21:41] | The DNA from the tears will tell us if it’s Mandy. | 眼泪的DNA会告诉我们那个人是不是曼迪 |
[21:43] | Well, we don’t have that kind of time. | 但我们没那么多时间了 |
[21:45] | I mean, w-what about her other clothing? | 她的衣服上有什么痕迹 |
[21:47] | I mean, maybe there’s something on that | 也许衣服上有什么线索 |
[21:48] | that connects this girl to Mandy. | 可以将她和曼迪联系起来 |
[21:50] | Everyone is working all night on this. | 所有人都在加班来解决这个案子 |
[21:52] | I promised Dan that we’d find her. | 我向丹保证我们一定找到她 |
[21:55] | I know she’s out there, okay? | 我知道她就在某处 |
[21:56] | We can’t let her end up like this girl. | 我们不能让她落得和这个女孩一样的下场 |
[22:00] | We just can’t. | 绝对不行 |
[22:01] | Got something, Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 有所发现 |
[22:03] | A positive match on the hair we found on the jeans. | 有人和我们在裤子上发现的头发相匹配 |
[22:05] | – Who does it match? – Amanda Mateo. | -是谁 -阿曼达·马蒂奥 |
[22:10] | She’s alive, Maura. I know she is. | 她还活着 莫拉 我就知道 |
[22:20] | So, this guy lurks online, | 这个人潜伏在网上 |
[22:21] | watching young girls chat with each other? | 暗中监视着这些女孩聊天 |
[22:24] | Like shooting little fish in a barrel. | 就如同瓮中捉鳖 |
[22:26] | They have no idea how vulnerable they are. | 她们一点都没察觉到自己是如此脆弱 |
[22:28] | Did you find this bastard online? | 查到这个网上的混蛋了吗 |
[22:30] | – Who is he? – We don’t know yet. | -到底是谁 -还不知道 |
[22:33] | Well, tell me what you do know, Jane, | 简 告诉我你们已知的线索 |
[22:35] | because what I’m thinking in my head is far worse | 因为我脑袋里总会 |
[22:36] | than anything you can say. | 不自觉地往坏处想 |
[22:38] | We know he was chatting with Mandy for two days, | 我们知道他假装克洛伊 |
[22:40] | Pretending to be Chloe. | 和曼迪聊了两天 |
[22:41] | He knew her schedule. | 他知道她的生活作息 |
[22:42] | Did he know her dad wasn’t around? | 他知道她爸爸不在身边吗 |
[22:44] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[22:48] | Got an I.P. Address. | 找到了IP地址 |
[22:55] | It’s a cafe with free public internet service. | 来自一个咖啡店的公共无线网络 |
[22:58] | Public internet service. Great. | 公共无线网络 太好了 |
[23:00] | Wait. No. Washington street. | 等等 不会吧 华盛顿街 |
[23:02] | That’s — that’s like a quarter-mile | 那里离发现无名女尸的地点 |
[23:04] | from where we found jane doe’s body. | 只有0.25英里 |
[23:05] | Got to be his stomping ground. | 他肯定经常在那里出没 |
[23:06] | That’s something, Dan. | 这可是重大发现 丹 |
[23:07] | It’s not enough. | 这还不够 |
[23:09] | – W-where you going? – To find her. | -你去哪 -去找她 |
[23:12] | Let him go, Jane. He needs something to do. | 让他去吧 简 他需要找点事做 |
[23:15] | Where you going? | 你又去哪儿 |
[23:17] | Check on Nicole. | 去看看妮可 |
[23:19] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢了 |
[23:21] | Hey, Maura, look for anything on jane doe | 喂 莫拉 看看无名女尸身上有没有线索 |
[23:23] | that can narrow down a location around Stony Brook. | 能把地点缩小到斯托尼布鲁克镇 |
[23:26] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:38] | How about I give you and Joey a ride home? | 我送你和乔伊回家好不好 |
[23:40] | I’ll call you the second we have something. | 我们一有消息立刻给你打电话 |
[23:42] | No! I’m not going anywhere until you people find my daughter! | 不 在你们找到我女儿之前 我哪也不去 |
[23:46] | Let me make you a cup of coffee. | 我去给你泡杯咖啡 |
[23:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:50] | Sorry, Vince. That was harsh. | 文斯 对不起 我说话太难听了 |
[23:53] | Nah, it’s all right. | 不 没关系 |
[23:54] | You can yell at me anytime you need to. | 你可以随时对我嚷 |
[23:57] | Dan blames me. | 丹责怪我 |
[24:00] | I blame me. | 我也责怪自己 |
[24:04] | Where is he? Where is Dan? | 他在哪儿 丹去哪儿了 |
[24:07] | He’s out in the streets, doing what he does best, Nicole — | 妮可 他在外面做他最擅长的事 |
[24:09] | – Digging, looking for Amanda. – That’s what I want to do. | -搜寻阿曼达 -这也是我想做的事 |
[24:12] | I want to look for her. I want to scream her name. | 我想去找她 我想到处呼喊她的名字 |
[24:18] | I can’t leave Joey, though. | 但我不能离开乔伊身边 |
[24:21] | The job… | 这份工作 |
[24:24] | It’s crushed him… | 把他摧毁了 |
[24:26] | crushed me. | 也把我摧毁了 |
[24:28] | Hey, I’ve had three wives leave me because of the job. | 我的前三任妻子因为我的工作离开了我 |
[24:32] | It’s hard being married to a cop. | 嫁给警察确实很艰难 |
[24:34] | Dan just kept doing deep-cover drug assignments, | 丹一直在缉毒科做卧底 |
[24:38] | disappearing on us. | 整日不归 |
[24:40] | The job was more important to him than we were. | 工作对他而言比家庭更重要 |
[24:42] | That is not true, Nicole. | 妮可 不是这样的 |
[24:45] | It sucks you in. | 这工作让你深陷其中 |
[24:46] | And it’s who he is. | 他就是这样的人 |
[24:48] | Ah. I know. | 我知道 |
[24:51] | I just feel so alone all the time. | 我只是一直都觉得很孤独 |
[24:54] | I mean, even — | 我是说 甚至在 |
[24:56] | even before we split up, I felt like a single mother, | 离婚前 我都觉得像个单身母亲 |
[24:59] | raising our kids without him. | 独自抚养孩子 |
[25:02] | And I know that he loves them. | 我知道他爱孩子们 |
[25:04] | He loves you, too. | 他也爱你 |
[25:08] | I made a fresh pot. | 我新煮的 |
[25:11] | Please eat. | 请吃一点吧 |
[25:13] | You’ve really been so kind. | 你人真的很好 |
[25:16] | But you can go home. | 但你可以回家了 |
[25:17] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[25:19] | I’m part of a cop family, too. | 我也是警察家庭中的一员 |
[25:28] | She has fluorosis of the enamel — | 她牙齿的珐琅质有氟中毒现象 |
[25:30] | Discoloration of her permanent teeth. | 导致她永久牙齿的变色 |
[25:32] | She grew up in an area with high concentrations | 她生长的地方 饮用水的 |
[25:34] | of natural fluoride in the water. | 自然氟浓度很高 |
[25:36] | – Well water. – Yes. | -井水吧 -没错 |
[25:38] | So she’s from a rural area or a farming community maybe. | 她可能来自乡村或是农场 |
[25:40] | Yeah, but we got to narrow it down more than that. | 没错 但我们还需要缩小范围 |
[25:42] | Frost has already been through over | 弗罗斯特已经浏览了 |
[25:43] | a thousand missing-children reports. | 上千份失踪儿童报告了 |
[25:45] | We’ll start with Massachusetts. | 从马萨诸塞州开始查 |
[25:46] | Try Worcester County, | 查查伍斯特郡 |
[25:47] | Berkshire County, Hampshire County. | 伯克郡县和汉普郡县 |
[25:48] | Okay, slow down. Slow down. Uh… | 好 慢点说 |
[25:53] | No missing kids in Worcester county | 在伍斯特郡没有失踪儿童 |
[25:55] | matching jane doe’s description. | 符合受害人的描述 |
[25:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[25:59] | Checking water-quality reports | 查看马萨诸塞州和附近各州的 |
[26:01] | in massachusetts and surrounding states. | 水质量报告 |
[26:03] | Nothing in Hampshire county or Berkshire county. | 汉普郡县和伯克郡县也没有符合的 |
[26:07] | Maybe if I narrow down the search parameters | 如果我把查询参数范围缩小到 |
[26:09] | to 1.4 milligrams per liter. | 1.4毫克每升 |
[26:13] | Okay, that helps. | 有结果了 |
[26:16] | Here it is. What about, uh, Windham County, Connecticut? | 在这里 康乃狄克州的温德姆县呢 |
[26:19] | Windham County. | 温德姆县 |
[26:21] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[26:23] | Maybe. 13-year-old girl disappeared four years ago. | 可能有 四年前有个13岁女孩失踪 |
[26:26] | Maura, didn’t you say she was about 17 years old? | 莫拉 你说过她大约17岁对吧 |
[26:30] | – Frost, you got a picture? – Right here. | -弗罗斯特 你有照片吗 -在这里 |
[26:32] | There she is. Sophie James. | 就是她 索菲·詹姆斯 |
[26:36] | Sophie James. | 索菲·詹姆斯 |
[26:39] | She’s been missing four years. | 她失踪四年了 |
[26:41] | I’m gonna call her family, | 我去打电话通知她的家人 |
[26:42] | have them come get her and take her home. | 让他们过来把她的尸体带回家 |
[26:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:54] | Don’t be. | 不用抱歉 |
[26:55] | Her mother and I have been praying for a long time | 她妈妈和我祈祷了很久 |
[26:57] | to get this phone call in the middle of the night — | 希望能在半夜接到电话 |
[27:00] | Just to know. | 只要能知道她的消息 |
[27:01] | It’s hell…to not know. | 不知道的滋味实在 太煎熬了 |
[27:05] | I understand. | 我很理解 |
[27:17] | That’s Sophie. | 那就是索菲 |
[27:19] | That’s my daughter. | 就是我的女儿 |
[27:24] | Can I go to her? | 我能进去看看她吗 |
[27:28] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[27:39] | I’m so sorry, Mr. James. | 我很遗憾 詹姆斯先生 |
[27:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:46] | I’ve been carrying this around for four years. | 我把它带在身边四年 |
[27:51] | It’s her dental records… | 这是她的牙科记录 |
[27:54] | Photos. | 她的照片 |
[28:00] | Where’s she been? Who took my daughter? | 她去哪儿了 谁带走了我的女儿 |
[28:06] | We don’t know yet. | 我们还不知道 |
[28:09] | I saw another family upstairs. | 我在楼上看到了另一家人 |
[28:12] | They’re missing a child, aren’t they? | 他们的孩子失踪了 对吗 |
[28:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:16] | A girl, 13. | 一个13岁的女孩 |
[28:20] | We, uh… | 我们 |
[28:23] | Think your daughter might have been killed | 认为你的女儿是因为 |
[28:26] | trying to protect that girl. | 试图保护那个女孩而被杀的 |
[28:31] | That sounds like my girl, Sophie. | 听起来像索菲的会做的事 |
[28:40] | Find that girl, will you? | 你会找到那个女孩的 对吗 |
[28:42] | Don’t let those parents go through this. | 别让那些家长再经历这样的煎熬了 |
[29:08] | Anything? | 发现什么了吗 |
[29:09] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[29:10] | You were right. He just keeps on drawing. | 你是对的 他一直在画画 |
[29:14] | Oh, wow. I like how the waves move against the lighthouse. | 我喜欢这些海浪冲击灯塔的画面 |
[29:18] | Did your family take a vacation in Maine? | 你们家去缅因州度过假吗 |
[29:21] | My dad’s always working. | 我爸爸总是在工作 |
[29:22] | No. No, we’ve never been. Why? | 不 我们没去过 怎么了 |
[29:28] | I guess you like lighthouses, then, huh? | 我猜你喜欢灯塔 是吗 |
[29:30] | Not really. | 没特别喜欢 |
[29:33] | Joey, let me see. | 乔伊 让我看看 |
[29:36] | He is drawing a lot of lighthouses. | 他画了好多灯塔 |
[29:39] | He’s never done that before. | 他以前从没有过 |
[29:41] | Joey… | 乔伊 |
[29:43] | Is this the car that took Mandy? | 这是带走曼迪的那辆车吗 |
[29:48] | Look at the smoke. What’s the smoke from? | 看这个烟 这烟是哪来的 |
[29:50] | From the back of the car. | 从车后面出来的 |
[29:52] | Tailpipe. | 排气管 |
[29:53] | No, it’s the muffler. | 不是 是消音器 |
[29:55] | Joey, d-did the car sound like, | 乔伊 那个车是不是听着 |
[29:57] | “Pop-pop, pop-pop,” Like that? | “啪啪 啪啪” 像这样 |
[29:59] | Mm-hmm. It was loud. | 嗯 声音很大 |
[30:00] | The car had a broken muffler. | 那车的消音器坏了 |
[30:03] | Uh, Nicole, can I borrow your laptop? | 妮可 我能借用下你的笔记本吗 |
[30:04] | Yes, of course. | 当然 |
[30:07] | Well, maybe he saw the license plate, | 也许他看到车牌了 |
[30:09] | but he doesn’t realize it. | 只是没发觉而已 |
[30:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:17] | Did the blue car maybe have a Connecticut license plate | 那个蓝色的车有没有个像这样的 |
[30:19] | that looked like this? | 康涅狄格州牌照 |
[30:23] | Yeah. Maybe. | 是的 或许吧 |
[30:28] | I’ll let you know if we find something. | 我们有发现就会告诉你的 |
[30:31] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[30:34] | Frost, track Connecticut vanity plates, | 弗罗斯特 查下康涅狄格州个性车牌 |
[30:37] | the lighthouse ones. | 有灯塔那种 |
[30:39] | See how many were cited for defective equipment in the last month. | 看看有几辆上个月被查出有设备故障 |
[30:42] | I think the kidnappers’ car had a bum muffler. | 我觉得绑架者车的消音器坏了 |
[30:44] | Think we’re gonna find her on that? | 你觉得我们能通过那个找到她 |
[30:46] | Hey, they caught the Son of Sam on a parking ticket. | 他们通过一张罚单抓住了山姆之子 |
[30:48] | State troopers are relentless on equipment-violation tickets. | 州警开违规设备罚单很不讲情面的 |
[30:51] | Found two — a 2000 minivan… | 找到两辆 一辆2000年的微型面包车 |
[30:53] | And an ’89 dodge dynasty. | 和一辆89款道奇王朝 |
[30:55] | It’s blue, Jane. | 是蓝色的 简 |
[30:56] | Who’s it registered to? | 车主是谁 |
[30:58] | Heidi Rodman, 35. | 海蒂·罗德曼 35岁 |
[31:01] | Show me her face. | 让我看看她照片 |
[31:06] | Where’s Amanda? | 阿曼达在哪呢 |
[31:10] | You got the plate, Korsak? | 你看到车牌号了吧 科萨克 |
[31:11] | Yeah, putting out a bolo on it. | 看到了 正在发全境通缉 |
[31:12] | We’ll have every cop in the state on it in two seconds. | 我们会在两秒钟里调动全州警察 |
[31:14] | Hey, put out a bolo on a Connecticut plate — | 对一个康涅狄格州牌照发出全境通缉 |
[31:17] | 936RZB 936-romeo-zulu-baker… | |
[31:19] | Let’s get all the locals to her New London house. | 让所有当地警察去她新伦敦的房子 |
[31:22] | It’s not gonna help. | 那没有用 |
[31:23] | Why? Y-you’ve got her address right there. | 为什么 你不是有她的地址吗 |
[31:25] | 800 Harbor View Drive. | 海景街800号 |
[31:25] | It’s bogus. The address is to a shopping mall. | 那是假的 那里是个购物中心 |
[31:27] | Oh, damn it. Is she married? | 该死的 她结婚了吗 |
[31:33] | No marriage certificate on file. No joint accounts. | 没有结婚证明 没有联名账户 |
[31:38] | All right, print up her driver’s-license photo. | 好吧 把她驾照上的照片打出来 |
[31:40] | I want to show that to Joey. | 我想给乔伊看下 |
[31:43] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[31:46] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[31:54] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[31:57] | Great job, Joey. You did good. | 干得好 乔伊 你做得很好 |
[32:00] | We’re gonna get her. | 我们会抓到她的 |
[32:05] | It’s her. Joey made her. | 就是她 乔伊认出她了 |
[32:08] | Yeah! Good. | 太好了 |
[32:10] | – Is that operations? – Yeah. | -那是指挥中心吗 -是的 |
[32:11] | Korsak. What do you got? | 科萨克 有什么消息 |
[32:12] | Come on, please. | 加油 拜托 |
[32:14] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[32:16] | Walking beat just spotted the car | 巡警刚刚找到了那辆车 |
[32:17] | Parked on River Street in Stony Brook. | 停在斯托尼布鲁克镇的环河路 |
[32:20] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[32:21] | Frost, call dispatch. | 弗罗斯特 给派遣中心打电话 |
[32:22] | Have the walking beat keep an eye on that car. | 让巡警盯着那辆车 |
[32:24] | Keep everybody out of that area. | 让所有人离开那个区域 |
[32:26] | We’re gonna follow Heidi Rodman straight to Amanda. | 我们要跟着海蒂·罗德曼找到阿曼达 |
[32:29] | Bring her home. | 带她回家 |
[32:37] | There it is. | 就是这儿了 |
[32:39] | Walking beat’s keeping an eye on it. | 巡警盯着它呢 |
[32:40] | Have they spotted the driver yet? | 他们发现司机了吗 |
[32:42] | No. | 没有 |
[32:44] | Well, then, we wait. | 好吧 那我们就等着 |
[32:47] | And that car will take us straight to Mandy. | 那辆车会直接带我们找到曼迪 |
[32:56] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[33:05] | Oh, no! It’s Martinez! | 哦 不 那是马丁内斯 |
[33:07] | Oh, no, no! Come on! No! | 哦 不不 不是吧 |
[33:09] | What is he doing?! | 他在干什么呢 |
[33:10] | God, no. | 天呐 不 |
[33:11] | Hands on the wheel! Let me see your hands! | 把手放在方向盘上 让我看见你的手 |
[33:16] | Do you have any idea what you’ve just done? | 你知不知道你闯了多大的祸 |
[33:18] | She’s wanted. There’s a bolo out on this car. | 她被通缉了 这车被全境通缉了 |
[33:20] | You don’t listen to your damn radio?! | 你他妈的都不听广播的吗 |
[33:22] | Get out of the car! | 从车里出来 |
[33:24] | We called everybody off this location! | 我们要求所有人离开这个区域 |
[33:26] | Sorry. I — | 对不起 我 |
[33:27] | Where’s Mandy? Where is she?! | 曼迪在哪儿 她在哪儿 |
[33:31] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[33:35] | Where is he? Where’s he at? | 他在哪儿 他在哪里 |
[33:38] | You should have let me go back. | 你应该让我回去的 |
[33:40] | Amanda might still be alive if you let me go back to him. | 如果你们让我回去 阿曼达说不定还活着 |
[33:43] | He’ll be mad. | 他会很生气 |
[33:47] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[33:50] | Camera equipment. A lot of it. | 摄影设备 一大堆 |
[33:57] | Oh, you a pornographer, too, Heidi? | 你还是个色情摄影师吗 海蒂 |
[34:01] | Oh, you’re gonna talk to me. | 我们俩要好好谈谈 |
[34:11] | Sophie James. He stepped on her neck. | 索菲·詹姆斯 他踩在了她的脖子上 |
[34:18] | Crushed her trachea. | 踩碎了她的气管 |
[34:21] | Did you watch him kill her? | 你看着他杀了她吗 |
[34:23] | Help hold her down? | 还帮着按住她 |
[34:25] | Did you watch him do the same thing to Mandy? | 你也看着他对曼迪做同样的事情吗 |
[34:29] | He’s a prophet. | 他是位先知 |
[34:32] | You can’t understand. | 你们是理解不了的 |
[34:38] | Let me in there! | 让我进去 |
[34:40] | Let me in there! | 让我进去 |
[34:41] | Where’s my daughter?! Where’s my daughter?! | 我女儿在哪儿 我女儿在哪儿 |
[34:43] | You hear me, you bitch?! | 你听见了吗 贱人 |
[34:46] | You killed my daughter! | 你杀了我女儿 |
[34:49] | You killed her! | 你杀了我女儿 |
[34:52] | Jane! I’m gonna kill her, Jane! | 简 我要杀了她 简 |
[34:54] | Where’s my daughter?! | 我女儿在哪 |
[34:56] | You know who that is? That’s Mandy’s father. | 知道外面那人是谁吗 他是曼迪的父亲 |
[34:58] | If you don’t start talking, | 如果你不招的话 |
[34:59] | I’m gonna open that door and let him in here. | 我就把门打开 让他进来 |
[35:00] | – Now, where is he? – It’s too late. | -说吧 他在哪 -已经太迟了 |
[35:04] | You’ve angered the prophet. | 你们已经惹怒了先知 |
[35:08] | She’s gone. | 她死定了 |
[35:22] | Where’s Dan? | 丹在哪 |
[35:24] | Thought we were gonna have to lock him up. | 我还以为我们得把他锁起来才行 |
[35:25] | He’s downstairs with Nicole. | 他现在在楼下 跟妮可在一起 |
[35:26] | You guys get anything? | 你们问出什么来了吗 |
[35:28] | No. Nothing. | 没 一无所获 |
[35:29] | They’re processing the car. | 他们正在那辆车上取证 |
[35:31] | We’ll get him, Jane. | 我们会抓到他的 简 |
[35:34] | I kept her dental records, | 这些是索菲的照片 给你存档吧 |
[35:36] | but here are Sophie’s photos for your case file. | 不过我把她的牙医记录留下了 |
[35:39] | Crime techs are collecting that piece of crap’s clothing, | 罪案鉴证科的人正在收集那混蛋的衣服 |
[35:42] | checking for trace evidence. | 从中搜取痕迹证据 |
[35:47] | Hey, Frost, pull up Mandy’s profile page. | 弗罗斯特 帮我把曼迪的资料调出来 |
[35:55] | Look at that. | 你看 |
[35:57] | Mandy and Sophie both played soccer. | 曼迪和索菲都踢足球 |
[36:02] | Is Mandy left-handed? | 曼迪是左撇子吗 |
[36:04] | – I don’t know. Why? – I think she is. | -不知道 怎么了 -我认为她是 |
[36:06] | Her left hand, | 她用左手 |
[36:06] | the dominant hand, is holding the soccer ball. | 也就是她的惯用手来拿足球 |
[36:08] | Sophie was left-handed. | 索菲也是左撇子 |
[36:10] | Well, so, you’re saying | 你是说 |
[36:11] | he’s targeting left-handed soccer players? | 他专门对踢足球的左撇子女孩下手吗 |
[36:12] | Come on, Maura. That’s just crazy. | 拜托 莫拉 这太牵强了 |
[36:14] | I don’t know. | 这可说不准 |
[36:14] | The alphabet killer went after girls | 之前的字母表杀手还专找那些 |
[36:16] | who had the same initial in their first and last names. | 姓和名开头字母相同的女孩子下手呢 |
[36:18] | And there’s a lot of mythology | 而且大家对左撇子 |
[36:19] | associated with left-handedness | 存在很多误解 |
[36:21] | that might trigger something in a sociopath. | 而这些可能就会引起反社会分子的注意 |
[36:23] | The devil is often portrayed as being left-handed. | 在传说中魔鬼就是左撇子 |
[36:25] | Yeah, but Mandy and Sophie lived 100 miles apart. | 但是曼迪和索菲两家相距160多公里呢 |
[36:28] | How would he know if they were left- or right-handed? | 疑犯怎么会知道她俩是不是左撇子 |
[36:30] | The soccer — I mean, the coach would know. Yeah, look. | 她俩都踢足球呀 教练肯定知道 你看 |
[36:33] | Mandy played left wing. | 曼迪是左边锋 |
[36:34] | Mandy and Sophie are four years apart, | 曼迪和索菲年龄上差了四岁 |
[36:36] | from two different states. | 又是来自于两个不同的州 |
[36:38] | Those are official player photos. | 这两张是正式队员照 |
[36:40] | They’re in the same position. | 他们俩照相时摆了同样的姿势 |
[36:43] | No, wait. The camera equipment in the trunk. | 等一下 我们在后背箱里发现的摄影设备 |
[36:46] | He’s a photographer. | 他是摄影师 |
[36:47] | He takes pictures of kids. | 他专给孩子照相 |
[36:51] | Maybe Game World Photography | 也许”游戏世界摄影室” |
[36:52] | took Mandy’s team photos, too. | 也给曼迪的球队照过相 |
[36:53] | – Could you check that? – On it. | -你可以查一下吗 -在查了 |
[36:55] | No one ever notices the photographer. | 从来没有人会注意摄影师 |
[36:57] | And he’s around kids all the time. | 而他却一直接触这些孩子 |
[36:59] | He keeps looking until he finds the one he wants. | 他一直寻找目标 直至找到对自己胃口的 |
[37:01] | Owen Lamb is the owner. | 摄影公司的老版是欧文·兰姆 |
[37:03] | Is Mandy’s school team on his list of clients? | 曼迪的校队是不是他的客户 |
[37:05] | Yeah. Right here. | 没错 就列在这呢 |
[37:06] | Owen Lamb. 617 Atkins Road, | 欧文·兰姆 住址是斯托尼布鲁克镇 |
[37:08] | Stony Brook. | 阿特金斯路617号 |
[37:09] | Let’s get him. If I can’t bring Mandy home alive, | 我们去抓他 就算不能把曼迪活着带回来 |
[37:12] | we’re at least gonna get him. | 至少也要抓他归案 |
[37:19] | Thank you, Sophie. | 谢谢你 索菲 |
[37:42] | Let’s get this bastard. | 行动吧 |
[38:57] | Clear. | 这里没人 |
[39:32] | Mandy. Oh, honey. | 曼迪 亲爱的 |
[39:34] | Mandy. Oh, sweetie. You okay? | 曼迪 宝贝儿 你没事吧 |
[39:37] | It’s all right. There. There we go. | 没事了 好了 |
[39:40] | It’s okay, honey. | 没事了 亲爱的 |
[39:41] | We’ll get you out of here, all right? | 我们这就带你离开这 好吗 |
[39:42] | Oh, your mommy and daddy | 你爸爸妈妈 |
[39:43] | are gonna be so happy to see you, okay? | 见到你肯定开心死了 |
[39:45] | All right? There. There, baby. It’s okay. | 好了 宝贝儿 没事了 |
[39:49] | We’re gonna get you home, all right? | 我们这就带你回家 好吗 |
[39:51] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们带你出去 |
[39:53] | We’re gonna get you home. | 带你回家 |
[39:54] | Oh, honey, it’s over. | 亲爱的 一切都结束了 |
[40:04] | Who’s that? | 你看那是谁 |
[40:07] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[40:09] | Mandy. | 曼迪 |
[40:11] | Oh, my sweet baby girl. | 我的小宝贝儿 |
[40:13] | Baby. Are you okay? | 宝贝儿 你没事吧 |
[40:15] | Let me see you. | 让我好好看看你 |
[40:16] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[40:31] | I am never getting married… | 我永远都不要结婚 |
[40:34] | or having children. | 也不要小孩 |
[40:35] | You think that’ll protect you? | 你以为这样就安全了吗 |
[40:38] | No. | 不是 |
[40:40] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[40:42] | You brought her back to me… | 你把她带回来了 带回到我身边 |
[40:44] | back to us. | 我们身边 |
[40:47] | We all did. | 这是大家的功劳 |
[40:49] | I’m never gonna be able to thank you. | 我真不知道该怎么报答你 |
[40:52] | Yes, you can. | 我知道 |
[40:56] | Go back to your family. | 回到你家人身边去 |
[40:57] | Thanks, partner. | 谢谢你 搭档 |
[41:01] | Maybe they’ll get back together. | 也许他们会重修旧好 |
[41:02] | Oh, god, I hope so. | 天啊 希望如此 |
[41:05] | Bye. | 再见 |
[41:07] | Bye, Mandy. Go home, baby. | 再见 曼迪 回家去吧 宝贝儿 |
[41:17] | Well, that was a long day. | 今天还真是漫长啊 |
[41:20] | I guess ’cause it started yesterday. | 那是因为我们从昨天起就没歇过 |
[41:22] | Now can we get a beer? | 我们现在可以去喝啤酒了吗 |
[41:26] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[41:30] | You hear “beer”, and your ears perk up? | 你一听到啤酒两个字 就来精神了 |