时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s the bottom of the ninth. Can he do it? | 已经到了第九局下半了 他能做到吗 |
[00:04] | And… It’s… gone! | 球…飞出去了 |
[00:07] | Home run! Manny “Mega” Vega has done it! | 本垒打 超级维加做到了 |
[00:13] | The upstart expansion team Boston Pilgrims | 近来崛起的波士顿朝圣者队 |
[00:16] | will live in the shadow of the Red Sox no more! | 终于可以摆脱红袜队的阴影了 |
[00:19] | They are one game away from the playoffs! | 只需再多赢一场便可打进季后赛 |
[00:24] | Good morning, Boston early risers. | 早上好 波士顿早起的人们 |
[00:27] | That’s if you Pilgrims fans even went to sleep. | 不过朝圣者的球迷们应该彻夜未眠吧 |
[00:29] | I’m still celebrating Manny “Mega” Vega’s moon shot | 我还在庆祝超级维加的那记 |
[00:32] | over the left-field fence. | 飞出左外野的本垒打 |
[00:33] | this afternoon game was even a bigger one, | 下午的比赛更加重要 |
[00:35] | as the Pilgrims continue to fight for a playoff spot | 在这个艰难的赛区 朝圣者队还在 |
[00:36] | in a tough division… | 为了季后赛的席位而努力 |
[01:07] | What a game last night. | 昨晚的比赛太精彩了 |
[01:09] | The Pilgrims are on a streak with “Mega” Vega. | 有了超级维加的朝圣者队一路高歌 |
[01:11] | – Chimpanzees do that. – Do what? | -黑猩猩也这样 -怎样 |
[01:14] | Grab their crotches. It’s a sign of aggression. | 抓胯部 这是攻击性的表现 |
[01:16] | Welcome back to “Baseball Live.” | 欢迎回到棒球直播间 |
[01:17] | How exciting is this? | 太激动人心了 |
[01:19] | Two Boston teams competing for playoff berths. | 两支波士顿棒球队争夺季后赛席位 |
[01:22] | But what the Red Sox don’t have is Manny “Mega” Vega. | 可惜红袜队没有超级维加 |
[01:25] | Man, that Mega Vega sure can hit. | 超级维加打得真好 |
[01:29] | “Mega” Stands for “Molecular evolutionary genetics analysis”. | Mega的意思是分子进化遗传学分析 |
[01:33] | Oh, he is quite the male specimen. | 他真是男性的标准样本 |
[01:36] | Mega focus. Mega power. | 超级专注 超级力量 |
[01:40] | Drink my Mega Ade to win every time. | 喝超级能量饮料 所向披靡 |
[01:43] | I’d love to mega him. | 我想扑倒他 |
[01:44] | Oh, hey. Language. My mother’s here. | 喂 注意点 我妈在呢 |
[01:47] | You should hear us when you’re not around policing us. | 你应该听听我们俩平时是怎么聊天的 |
[01:50] | He’s a hunk. | 他真健美 |
[01:52] | “Hunk”? | “健美” |
[01:54] | Officially throwing up in my mouth. | 我真要吐了 |
[01:59] | No — Jo Friday, stop licking. | 行了 乔 别舔了 |
[02:01] | – Oh, don’t yell at her. – That’s not yelling. | -别对它喊 -那才不是喊呢 |
[02:04] | Stop licking! | 别舔了 |
[02:07] | That’s yelling. | 这才是喊 |
[02:08] | …speaking of a kiss goodbye. | 说到吻别 |
[02:10] | Co-owners no more. | 共同所有已成历史 |
[02:12] | Phil Young announced today that he controls the Pilgrims. | 菲尔·扬今天宣布他接管了朝圣者队 |
[02:15] | Must be pretty upsetting for the ex-wife, Geena. | 前妻吉娜一定很郁闷 |
[02:17] | That’s too bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[02:19] | Well, at least they’re fighting over a baseball team. | 至少他们争的是一支棒球队 |
[02:20] | My parents are fighting over the snow shovel. | 我爸妈争的却是个雪铲 |
[02:23] | I doubt it will. | 我估计不会 |
[02:30] | Oh, my god. Tommy. | 天呐 汤米 |
[02:34] | I forgot to tell you he was coming home. | 我忘了跟你说他要回家了 |
[02:37] | You forgot to tell me? Did you forget, too? | 你忘了告诉我吗 你也忘记了吗 |
[02:42] | – Janey. – Hi. | -简妮 -嗨 |
[02:45] | Thanks for your letters. They really kept me going. | 谢谢你的信 真的对有我很大鼓舞 |
[02:48] | I was looking for you three months ago. | 三个月前就等你回来了 |
[02:49] | Yeah. I got in a little fight in the yard. | 我在院子里跟人打架了 |
[02:51] | They threw me back in, so… | 他们又把我送回监狱了 |
[02:53] | Yeah, well, let’s not screw up your early release, okay? | 这次提前释放 别再搞砸了 好吗 |
[02:56] | – Fresh start, yeah? – Yeah. | -从新开始 对吧 -对的 |
[02:58] | Dr. Isles, I tightened up the flush valve in the guest house. | 艾尔斯医生 我把客房的排水阀拧紧了 |
[03:02] | – Thank you. Please let me pay you. – No, not a chance. | -谢谢 让我付你钱吧 -不 不用了 |
[03:04] | I mean, it’s the least I can do, you know? | 这是我最起码能为你做的 |
[03:06] | For all you’re doing for me. | 你为我做了那么多 |
[03:13] | “All” you’re doing for him? | 你为他做什么了 |
[03:16] | He’s just visiting your mother. | 他只是来探望你妈妈 |
[03:17] | “Visiting” means dropping by and then leaving. | “探望”是指 来看看就走 |
[03:20] | When’s he leaving? | 他什么时候走 |
[03:22] | Jane, he’s gonna be in violation of his probation | 简 没有永久住址 |
[03:24] | without a permanent address. | 是违反他的缓刑规定的 |
[03:25] | So the visit is permanent. | 所以这个探望是长期的 |
[03:27] | Temporarily. | 暂时的 |
[03:29] | The only thing that Tommy does “temporarily” | 汤米一在这里暂住 |
[03:32] | is stay out of trouble. | 麻烦就会找上门 |
[03:33] | Jane, I know you. | 简 我了解你 |
[03:35] | You’re conflicted, you want to help him, | 你很矛盾 你想要帮他 |
[03:36] | but you’re afraid that anything you do | 但是你担心你的举动 |
[03:37] | will be interpreted as a sign of approval. | 会被误解成对他的赞许 |
[03:41] | My little brother is a screw-up, Maura, | 我弟弟根本无可救药 莫拉 |
[03:44] | a completely lovable screw-up felon. | 一个根本无可救药却很惹人爱的罪犯 |
[03:54] | The recidivism rate for non-violent offenders | 非暴力罪犯的再犯率 |
[03:57] | is higher than for violent. | 比暴力罪犯要高 |
[03:59] | It’s 46% to 39%. | 46%对39% |
[04:01] | So I’m thinking this isn’t a good idea. | 所以我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[04:05] | I’m doing this for your mother. | 我是为了你妈妈 |
[04:07] | You know, he’s made some bad choices, | 他是做过些错误的决定 |
[04:09] | but that doesn’t make him a bad person. | 但那不能说明他就是个坏人 |
[04:10] | Oh, yeah, right. He did fix your flush valve. | 是是是 他修好了你的排水阀 |
[04:16] | She’s licking her paws. | 它在舔它的爪子 |
[04:19] | – Yeah, they’re real red. – I know. I know. | -它的爪子好红 -我知道 |
[04:26] | This is Dr. Isles. | 我是艾尔斯医生 |
[04:29] | Okay, if the division detectives have signed off, | 如果你们区的警探签字了 |
[04:31] | I will authorize removal of the body. | 我可以授权你们移动尸体 |
[04:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | Fatal slip and fall at the Pilgrims’ locker room. | 朝圣者队的更衣室里有人滑倒摔死了 |
[04:40] | That’s weird they’re not reporting it. | 真奇怪 他们没有报道 |
[04:42] | Let’s go. | 我们去吧 |
[04:44] | I’ve never been to the Pilgrims’ stadium, | 我还没去过朝圣者队的主场呢 |
[04:45] | And their locker room is closer than your couch. | 而且他们的更衣室可比你的沙发好玩多了 |
[04:47] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[04:48] | Well, I’ve always wanted to see them without their uniforms. | 我早就想看他们的不穿衣服是啥样了 |
[04:50] | Maura! | 呆 |
[04:51] | This is Dr. Isles again. | 我是艾尔斯医生 |
[04:53] | Uh, hold the body at the scene. | 把尸体留在现场 |
[04:54] | I’m coming in. Thank you. | 我这就过去 谢谢 |
[04:58] | Hey, listen. I know you’re a little busy. | 我知道你挺忙的 |
[04:59] | Um, you know, if you want, I can take your dog to the vet. | 如果你愿意 我可以带你的狗去看兽医 |
[05:02] | No, your only job is — is just stay out of trouble, okay? | 不用 你只要别惹麻烦就行了 |
[05:07] | – Bye, ma. – Bye, baby. | -再见 妈 -再见 宝贝 |
[05:22] | Body’s in the shower, Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 尸体在浴室 |
[05:23] | It’s nice to see you, Detective Merck. | 很高兴见到你 默克警探 |
[05:25] | Actually, it’s Chief Merck now. | 事实上 应该是默克主管了 |
[05:26] | – Of course. Congratulations. – Thank you. | -对的 恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[05:29] | What brings you out, Rizzoli? | 什么风把你吹来了 里佐利 |
[05:31] | Just tagging along. Look at you. | 就是跟着转转 看看你啊 |
[05:33] | You retire, land the plum job, | 你退了休 得到了份肥差 |
[05:35] | Chief of security for the Pilgrims. | 朝圣者队的安保主管 |
[05:36] | Yeah, it’s a long way from working those late nights in homicide. | 是啊 这比在凶案组熬夜工作好太多了 |
[05:40] | Hey, listen, while you’re here, we treat Boston’s finest | 既然你来了 我们送你几张 |
[05:42] | to a couple of tickets on the first-base line. | 波士顿最佳一垒视野的比赛门票 |
[05:45] | I’ve only sat in the nosebleeds | 在警察感激日那天 |
[05:46] | on police-appreciation day — thanks. | 我也只能坐最上面的位置 谢啦 |
[05:48] | What’s this look like to you? | 你觉得这是什么情况 |
[05:49] | Uh, it’s pretty sad. It’s a poor fella on our coaching staff | 挺悲剧的 我们教练组的一位可怜同事 |
[05:52] | slipped and fell in the shower this morning. | 今早在淋浴时滑了一跤 |
[05:54] | Team’s pretty shook up about it. | 整个球队都感到很震惊 |
[05:55] | Oh, the coaching staff? That’s awful. Yeah. Hey, listen. | -教练组啊 真糟糕 -是啊 听着 |
[05:58] | Why don’t you go out and enjoy the game? | 你干嘛不到外面享受比赛呢 |
[05:59] | I’ll walk her through this, | 我会帮她完成工作 |
[06:00] | and I’ll have her out by the bottom of the first. | 让她在第一局下半出去观看比赛 |
[06:03] | Well, if it’s okay with you, | 如果你没意见的话 |
[06:04] | I’m gonna, uh, wait here for dr. Isles, all right? | 我要在这里等艾尔斯医生 好吗 |
[06:07] | Uh, yeah, all right. Sure. | 好吧 没问题的 |
[06:08] | Let me, uh — let me go check on her, all right? | 那我 我去看她一下 |
[06:20] | …three, four, five, six, seven… | 三 四 五 六 七 |
[06:21] | You got to be kidding. | 这不是真的吧 |
[06:25] | Oh, wow. Manny “Mega” Vega in the flesh. | 矮油 活生生的超级维加 |
[06:29] | …two, three, four, five, six, seven… | 二 三 四 五 六 七 |
[06:47] | I guess we must look pretty strange. | 你一定觉得我们的行为很诡异吧 |
[06:49] | Well, does he always puke before a game? | 他常在比赛前呕吐吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah, yeah. Baseball players are really superstitious. | 对啊 棒球员是很迷信的 |
[06:54] | Part of his ritual. | 呕吐是他例行的程序 |
[06:57] | I’m Jesse Wade. | 我是杰西·韦德 |
[06:58] | Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 简·里佐利警探 |
[07:00] | And I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[07:01] | Uh, rookie of the year when you came into the bigs, | 你进大联盟时是年度最佳新秀 |
[07:02] | Two-time all-star. | 入选过两次全明星 |
[07:04] | Impressive. | 挺不错的嘛 |
[07:05] | Most women only know the superstar, | 大多数的女人只知道这位超级巨星 |
[07:07] | Mr. Mega Vega. | 超级维加先生 |
[07:08] | Well, confession — I’m a big red sox fan, | 坦白说 我是红袜队的超级粉丝 |
[07:10] | – but, you know, maybe you guys can convert me. – Yeah. Maybe. | -但你们也许能让我改变心意 -也许吧 |
[07:13] | Man, you better move and get out of my way. | 你这家伙最好闪开 别挡我的路 |
[07:15] | Man, you shouldn’t even have a locker, the way you’re hitting. | 你球打成那样 根本不配有更衣柜 |
[07:17] | All right. | 算你狠 |
[07:19] | Is that part of his ritual, too? | 那也是他的例行程序吗 |
[07:21] | No. | 不是 |
[07:22] | The…dead guy in the shower’s got everybody spooked. | 淋浴间的尸体让大家受到了惊吓 |
[07:27] | Call me. | 打电话给我 |
[07:28] | Wouldn’t mind being interrogated by you. | 我不介意被你审问 |
[07:30] | Heard that line, like, four million times. | 这台词大概听了四百万遍了 |
[07:33] | You call me, and, uh, I’ll think of a new one. | 你打给我 我会想出新台词的 |
[07:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:38] | Feel good? Yeah. | -还可以吧 -没事 |
[07:43] | What’s a coach doing in the players’ showers? | 教练来球员的淋浴间干什么 |
[07:45] | Coaches, players, managers | 教练 球员 经纪人 |
[07:46] | all have access to the gym and the showers. | 他们都能自由进出健身房和淋浴间 |
[07:48] | What time did he come in? | 他什么时候进来的 |
[07:49] | The records show 6:00 a.M. | 记录上写早上6点 |
[07:53] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[07:55] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[07:56] | It’s a slip and fall. Can we just get him out of here? | 不就滑倒嘛 能把他抬出去吗 |
[07:59] | His body’s already in advanced rigor. | 他的身体提早僵硬了 |
[08:01] | That’s very simple — the hot water was running | 很好解释 清洁女工发现他时 |
[08:02] | when the cleaning lady found him. | 热水还开着 |
[08:04] | Hot water does accelerate it. | 热水的确会加快僵硬的速度 |
[08:07] | It’s this… | 我不解的是 |
[08:10] | radiating circular skull fracture consistent with a hard impact, | 重击导致头骨有雷射状圆形裂痕 |
[08:13] | And this — a second compression fracture to the occiput. | 而这边 枕骨处有第二次的压迫骨折 |
[08:17] | Two skull fractures? How? He fell once. | 两处头骨骨折 怎么会 只滑倒一次 |
[08:19] | Well, he slipped, | 他滑了一跤 |
[08:21] | cracked his head on the shower handle, hit the floor. | 重重撞上淋浴开关 又撞到地板 |
[08:25] | That’s not what you’re thinking, is it? | 你不是这么想的 对吧 |
[08:35] | The gash is wider than the shower handle. | 伤口裂痕比这个开关宽许多 |
[08:38] | Something else struck his skull. | 他的头骨是被别的东西击打的 |
[08:40] | A weapon? Wh– you got to use your best guess. | 是武器吗 你要尽力推测一下 |
[08:42] | If there’s any chance this was a murder — | 如果有任何他杀的可能 |
[08:44] | Murder?! | 他杀 |
[08:44] | Rizzoli, what the hell? There’s no murder here. | 里佐利 搞什么啊 没有他杀的可能 |
[08:47] | Is it a suspicious death? | 是非自然死亡吗 |
[08:50] | What does your gut say? | 直觉告诉你什么[gut也有肠子的意思] |
[08:51] | – I don’t listen to my intestines. – Maura. | -我不听我的肠子 -乖 |
[08:54] | I’m declaring the manner of this death suspicious | 我现在宣布这是非自然死亡 |
[08:57] | pending further investigation — | 有待更深入的调查 |
[08:59] | by the homicide unit. | 由凶案组接手 |
[09:00] | Take your V.I.P. Seats. | 拿好你的贵宾席门票 |
[09:02] | Boston homicide sits in the nosebleeds. | 波士顿凶案组要坐上最烂的位子了 |
[09:07] | Got the page from operations. | 收到工作通知 |
[09:08] | What’s going on? I’m missing the game. | 怎么了吗 我要错过比赛了 |
[09:10] | – Yeah, so is he. – Oh, boy. | -他也是 -老天 |
[09:12] | That guy got hit by more than a pitch. | 这家伙可不止被打了一次啊 |
[09:14] | – What’s Dr. Isles say? – Suspicious death. | -艾尔斯医生怎么说 -是非自然死亡 |
[09:16] | And their million-dollar lawyers | 他们身价不菲的律师 |
[09:17] | won’t let us touch anything until the warrant gets here. | 在我们拿到搜查证之前 不让动任何东西 |
[09:19] | Victim’s a member of the coaching staff. | 受害者是教练组的一员 |
[09:22] | Ron McKenna. | 罗恩·麦肯纳 |
[09:24] | I knew them all, right down to the bat boys. | 从球童到整支球队的人我全都知道 |
[09:26] | Never heard of this guy. | 从没听说过这家伙 |
[09:27] | Hey, you get it all? | 你都拿到了吗 |
[09:28] | Judge Polk gave you the locker room, | 波克法官让你搜查更衣室 |
[09:29] | but he won’t give you the stadium. | 但他不让你查体育场 |
[09:31] | I’m not surprised. He probably called the governor. | 一点也不意外 他大概通知州长了 |
[09:33] | He’s not gonna cancel this game. | 他不打算取消比赛 |
[09:34] | What about the, uh, dumpsters? | 那垃圾桶呢 |
[09:36] | Judge said no. | 法官说不行 |
[09:37] | Fine. I’ll type up another warrant | 好啦 我去准备另一张搜查证 |
[09:38] | and a find a judge who doesn’t have Pilgrims box seats. | 然后找一个不是朝圣者队球迷的法官 |
[09:40] | Okay. Your retirement. | 好吧 是你退休的时候了 |
[09:42] | Merck the jerk. | 混蛋默克 |
[09:44] | All he ever talked about was the Sox. | 他之前一直把红袜队挂在嘴边 |
[09:45] | When that job went to Celluci, | 后来赛路奇接替了他的工作 |
[09:47] | he sold his soul to get this one. | 就出卖灵魂干起了这个 |
[09:51] | He was in homicide 15 years. | 他之前在凶案组待十五年 |
[09:52] | You think he did clean-up? | 他觉得是他搞的鬼 |
[09:53] | Let’s find out. | 我们来瞧瞧 |
[09:59] | Here. You know the drill. | 给 你知道程序的 |
[10:03] | Uh, this is our house now. | 这里我们接管了 |
[10:05] | You can read that on the way out. | 你可以出去的时候再好好看 |
[10:07] | Okay, I want all the dumpsters frozen. | 我要封锁每个垃圾桶 |
[10:09] | I want a man in front of every one of them. | 每个垃圾箱前都要有人看守 |
[10:11] | Oh, come on i got to dumpster dive | 得了吧 我要一头扎入 |
[10:12] | through 40,000 hot dogs and blue shaved ice? | 装有四万只热狗和蓝色刨冰的垃圾桶吗 |
[10:14] | Go before they empty it. | 在他们清空之前快去吧 |
[10:15] | If there’s any evidence in there, we don’t want to lose it. | 如果那里有证据 我们可不想丢掉 |
[10:18] | Hey, hey. Did you get my text about the Tommy surprise? | 收到我那条关于”汤米大惊喜”的短信了吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah, why didn’t ma tell us? | 收到了 老妈为什么不告诉我们 |
[10:22] | At least she’s not trying to throw him | 这次至少她没办什么 |
[10:24] | another “Welcome Home” party. | “欢迎回家”派对 |
[10:25] | Yeah, because he doesn’t have one. | 没错 因为他没有家 |
[10:27] | Let’s keep an eye on him, all right? | 我们得看着他 好吗 |
[10:29] | Well, as the team owner, you and your lawyers | 作为球队拥有者 你和你的律师团队 |
[10:31] | must know why we want to talk to you. | 一定知道我们找你谈话的原因 |
[10:33] | Well, my head of security, Chief Merck, | 我的安保主管默克队长 |
[10:35] | informs me that we’ve had a tragic accident, officer. | 告诉我有一起悲惨的意外发生 警官 |
[10:37] | Detective. | 是警探 |
[10:38] | Tragic, yes. Accident, we don’t think so. | 是很悲惨 意外嘛 我们不这么认为 |
[10:41] | So we will be conducting a full investigation. | 我们会进行全面的调查 |
[10:43] | That’s very thorough of you to dot | 你们还真是 |
[10:44] | your I’s and cross your T’s. See? | 尽职尽责啊 看见没 |
[10:47] | I knew they weren’t gonna try to use our tragedy | 我就知道他们不会利用这次惨剧 |
[10:48] | to make names for themselves. | 来为自己扬名 |
[10:50] | Ron McKenna’s badge identifies him as one of your coaches, | 罗恩·麦肯纳的身份牌显示他是你球队的教练 |
[10:53] | but I didn’t see his name on your roster. | 但我没在你们的花名册里看到他的名字 |
[10:55] | Well, Mr. McKenna was a recent addition to our coaching staff. | 麦肯纳先生最近才加入我们的教练班子 |
[10:57] | Oh? What kind? | 是吗 负责什么 |
[10:59] | Hitting coach? Pitching? Base coach? | 击球教练 投球教练还是跑垒教练 |
[11:03] | – Special-assignment coach. – What was his special assignment? | -负责特别任务 -他的特别任务是什么 |
[11:05] | I’m sorry, detective, | 抱歉 警探 |
[11:07] | but your warrant doesn’t cover this part of the house, | 但是你们的搜查令不涉及球队运作 |
[11:09] | nor does it give you the right | 该搜查令也没有赋予你 |
[11:10] | to interrogate anyone in this organization. | 盘问球队任何人的权利 |
[11:12] | I’m sorry. I’d like to help. | 抱歉 我想帮忙 |
[11:14] | I represent the entire organization. | 我是代理整个球队的律师 |
[11:17] | You will not speak with anyone other than me. | 你们只能与我进行交流 |
[11:20] | What is she doing here? | 她来干什么 |
[11:22] | You better get down there and tell Geena | 你应该去外边跟吉娜说 |
[11:24] | she’s about to be in violation of her restraining order. | 她就要违犯限制令了 |
[11:27] | Well, since you don’t represent Geena, | 既然你不代理吉娜 |
[11:29] | I guess there is someone to talk to, huh, Walt? | 看来还是有人能跟我谈的 不是吗 沃特 |
[11:36] | Sports guys are saying | 体育记者传言说 |
[11:37] | Phil took Geena’s share of the team, locked her out. | 菲尔夺取了吉娜的球队股份 把她拒之门外 |
[11:40] | Well, he looks like someone who’d put up a fight. | 他看起来像是会不择手段的人 |
[11:41] | I wonder how he managed it. | 我想知道他是怎么做到的 |
[11:42] | I have every right to be in that stadium. That is my team. | 我完全有权进入球场 那是我的球队 |
[11:44] | Get all these guys out of here, all right? | 让他们都让开 |
[11:47] | Mrs. Young, Boston Homicide. Can we talk to you, please? | 扬女士 波士顿凶案组 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[11:50] | Homicide? | 凶案 |
[11:54] | So, it’s true about Ron. | 看来关于罗恩的传闻是真的 |
[11:57] | That bastard won’t let me in. | 那个混蛋不让我进去 |
[11:59] | You knew Ron McKenna? | 你认识罗恩·麦肯纳 |
[12:00] | Of course. I insisted we hire him. | 当然 是我坚持要雇用他的 |
[12:02] | Let me guess — Phil is stonewalling. | 我猜猜 菲尔拒绝跟警方合作 |
[12:04] | Well, he said that you hired McKenna | 他说你们雇他 |
[12:06] | as a special-assignment coach. | 负责特别任务 |
[12:07] | Oh, yeah. A special assignment, all right. | 是啊 倒是一个特别任务 |
[12:09] | He was Manny Vega’s sober coach. | 他是曼尼·维加的醒酒教练 |
[12:12] | You had a sober coach for your star player? | 你们为明星球员请醒酒教练 |
[12:15] | It’s no secret Manny has had issues. | 曼尼酗酒不是秘密 |
[12:17] | It was under control, and then about three weeks ago, | 本来一切都在掌控之中 但三周前 |
[12:19] | he started having violent outbursts again. | 他情绪又开始变得不稳定 |
[12:22] | Didn’t take a genius to recognize that he needed help, | 是个人都知道 他需要帮助 |
[12:25] | so I brought in Ron — | 所以我聘请了罗恩 |
[12:26] | right before my asshole ex-husband locked me out. | 之后不久我那混账前夫就耍手段阴我 |
[12:29] | But how is Vega passing his alcohol-and-drug tests? | 可维加是怎么通过尿检的 |
[12:32] | Ask Phil. | 问菲尔吧 |
[12:33] | And while you’re at it, | 顺便告诉他 |
[12:35] | tell him he won’t have my team for long. | 我很快就会抢回我的球队 |
[12:38] | I’d lock her out, too. | 是我也把她挤出局 |
[12:40] | Stepping up to bat, D.J. Nixon! | 接下来击球的是DJ·尼克森 |
[12:43] | Rumor is, Phil’s trying to sell the team to Salt Lake City. | 传言称 菲尔要把球队卖给盐湖城 |
[12:46] | The Utah Pilgrims? | 要改名叫犹他朝圣者队吗 |
[12:49] | How long am I standing here? | 我还要在这儿站多久 |
[12:50] | Until we have a warrant. | 直到我们拿到搜查令 |
[12:52] | Vega was a wicked drinker in his New York days — | 维加在纽约的时候就嗜酒成性 |
[12:54] | locker-room brawls, allegations of juicing. | 更衣室斗殴 涉嫌吸毒 |
[12:58] | Well, maybe he snapped | 也许在麦肯纳想要 |
[12:59] | when his sober coach tried to take away his tequila. | 拿走他龙舌兰酒的时候 他失控了 |
[13:02] | Garbage? Thank you. | 垃圾 麻烦倒了 |
[13:04] | Hey! You think I’m standing here to throw away your mess? | 你以为我站这儿是给你倒垃圾吗 |
[13:17] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等下 |
[13:22] | These have never been worn. This is brand-new. | 这些都是没穿过的 新的 |
[13:26] | Backs of his shoes are wet. | 鞋跟是湿的 |
[13:27] | He was dragged into the shower with his clothes on. | 他被拖到淋浴那儿时穿着衣服 |
[13:30] | Not in these clothes. | 穿的不是这些 |
[13:31] | He didn’t die in the showers. | 他不是在淋浴时被杀的 |
[13:33] | This whole thing was staged. | 犯罪现场被布置过 |
[13:45] | Oh, wait. Oh. Up there. You see that? | 等下 上面 看见了吗 |
[13:47] | Directional bloodspatter. | 指向性血迹喷溅 |
[13:50] | Somebody swung away in here. | 有人在这里被打了 |
[13:58] | Smells like bleach. | 漂白剂的味道 |
[14:01] | The count is two and two. | 两好球两坏球 |
[14:02] | Lindbeck winds up, delivers his knuckle ball. | 林贝克上紧发条 投出变化球 |
[14:04] | Vega swings. | 维加击球 |
[14:05] | It’s hit deep. | 打得很远 |
[14:07] | Deep over Salgado’s head, and… | 越过萨尔加多头顶 |
[14:10] | Gone! | 本垒打 |
[14:11] | Somebody cleaned up a murder. | 有人清理了谋杀现场 |
[14:15] | The murder weapon is a cylindrical, heavy, hard object. | 凶器是圆筒状 重而坚硬的物体 |
[14:20] | Gee, what could it be? | 老天 那是什么啊 |
[14:22] | Think it’s a pipe? | 是管子吗 |
[14:24] | A pipe is too thin. | 管子太细了 |
[14:26] | What about a majorette’s baton? | 军乐队指挥棒吗 |
[14:29] | I’m glad that you find my scientific approach amusing. | 看到你觉得我的科学分析很有趣 我很开心 |
[14:35] | I think it’s a bat, Maura. | 我觉得是球棒 莫拉 |
[14:41] | Found blood. | 发现血迹 |
[14:42] | I think it’s Manny Vega’s bat. | 我觉得是曼尼·维加的球棒 |
[14:49] | Let’s compare it to the injury. | 来跟伤口对比一下 |
[14:54] | The width of the barrel aligns with the width of the fracture. | 球棒的宽度和骨裂的宽度一致 |
[14:58] | So Vega’s our best bet. | 很有可能是维加干的 |
[15:01] | Now, how do we prove he swung the fatal blow? | 现在 要怎么证明他挥出了致命一击呢 |
[15:04] | The way you always do — do that gumshoe thing. | 一如既往 做”暗中侦察”啊 |
[15:07] | “That gumshoe thing”? | “暗中侦察” |
[15:10] | No, um, this time, | 不 这次 |
[15:12] | we’re actually up against every baseball fan, | 这次我们的对象是每个棒球迷 |
[15:14] | from judges to the governor. | 从法官到州长 |
[15:16] | So it makes it a little difficult to do my gumshoe thing. | 所以呢 要去”侦查”有点难 |
[15:19] | Society’s very reluctant to hold celebrities accountable. | 社会不愿让明星承担责任 |
[15:22] | Remember fatty arbuckle? | 记得肥肥阿尔巴克吗 |
[15:24] | Fatty Arbuckle? | 肥肥阿尔巴克 |
[15:26] | No. | 不记得 |
[15:27] | – The silent-film star who was tried. – Stop. | -著名默片演员 曾经 -打住 |
[15:30] | Hey, Jane, our victim had multiple drug arrests. | 简 受害者曾因吸毒多次被捕 |
[15:35] | So, this is who they hire to be the “Sober coach”? | 所以他们才请他做”醒酒教练”吗 |
[15:39] | Heard you got the warrant for the dumpsters. | 听说你拿到了垃圾箱的搜查证 |
[15:40] | Yeah. I got blood, too — | 嗯 我还发现血迹了 |
[15:42] | on Vega’s bat. | 在维加的球棒上 |
[15:45] | It’s Korsak. | 是科萨克 |
[15:47] | He’s interviewing the victim’s son. | 他在给受害者儿子做笔录 |
[15:49] | Can you figure out | 你去帮我看看 |
[15:50] | what’s going on with the searches through the dumpsters? | 垃圾箱的搜查进行的如何了 |
[15:52] | Yeah, yeah. I’ll check with Frankie. | 好的 我去和弗兰克联系 |
[15:53] | I’m off — to do my… gumshoe thing. | 我得走了 去做”侦察” |
[15:57] | I shouldn’t have used that term. | 我不该用那个词的 |
[15:59] | No, you shouldn’t have. | 确实不该 |
[16:00] | Because it actually refers to galoshes, | 严格来说 这个词的意思是胶套鞋 |
[16:02] | which you aren’t wearing. | 你又不穿那个 |
[16:08] | What? I… what did I say? | 干嘛 我说什么了 |
[16:12] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 我们对你父亲的死非常遗憾 |
[16:16] | You’re the only ones. | 只有你们 |
[16:17] | The news, the radio — | 新闻 广播里 |
[16:19] | they’re calling my dad a scum bag. | 都称我爸爸为败类 |
[16:21] | We will do everything we can to find his killer. | 我们会尽一切努力找出凶手 |
[16:24] | I hate to ask, but… | 很抱歉 但必须得问 |
[16:25] | do you know anyone that might have wanted to hurt your father? | 你父亲有没有和谁结仇 |
[16:29] | He’s been clean since my mom died. | 妈妈死后他就戒毒了 |
[16:31] | Pulled it together for me. | 为了我他改邪归正 |
[16:34] | How long had he been clean? | 戒了有多久 |
[16:36] | Five years. | 五年了 |
[16:39] | He, uh, started an outreach center to help people. | 他办了一家服务中心帮助人们 |
[16:47] | Why don’t they report that? | 他们怎么不报道这个 |
[16:49] | Did your father ever tell you anything | 你父亲有没有跟你说起过 |
[16:51] | about his work with Manny Vega? | 他和曼尼·维加的工作 |
[16:54] | Just that he was trying to help him. | 只知道他想帮助他而已 |
[16:57] | He helped a lot of those guys. | 他帮了很多那种人 |
[16:58] | You mean other ballplayers? | 你是说还有其他棒球手 |
[17:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:02] | He blew his own shot at the pros with drugs. | 他曾经沉迷于毒品 |
[17:07] | That’s why he wasn’t star-struck. | 所以他不受人欢迎 |
[17:11] | He used to be one of them, s-so he — he could connect. | 他曾经经历过 所以感同身受 |
[17:31] | Yeah. Good to see you. | 好的 很高兴见到你 |
[17:32] | Always a pleasure. All right. | 我也是 好的 |
[17:33] | We just got shut down. | 我们应该被和谐了 |
[17:38] | Search warrant on Vega’s house and car was denied. | 维加家里和汽车的搜查令没批下来 |
[17:41] | No grand jury on Vega, either. | 没有陪审团对他提起诉讼 |
[17:43] | What? | 什么 |
[17:44] | How can Merck shut down a grand-jury investigation? | 默克怎么能阻止陪审团调查 |
[17:46] | By delaying it till after the playoffs. | 跟他们说这事季后赛打完再办 |
[17:49] | And all the heavies are telling us to back off. | 所有高层都让我们不要管 |
[17:51] | Yeah, tell that to Ron McKenna’s son. | 这话对罗恩·麦肯纳的儿子说去 |
[17:53] | I didn’t tell you to stop, Rizzoli. | 我可没让你停下 里佐利 |
[17:57] | Now find a way to get to Vega. | 想法子抓到维加 |
[18:01] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[18:02] | Cavanaugh just took the gloves off. Come on. | 卡瓦诺夫要放手一搏 走吧 |
[18:10] | Hey, Mega. Can I get an autograph? | 维加 能帮我签个名吗 |
[18:13] | Give me the ball. Let’s go. | 把球给我 快点 |
[18:21] | Did you miss your lucky bat today? | 今天没带你的幸运球棒吗 |
[18:23] | We had to borrow it. | 我们得借下 |
[18:24] | You’re a cop. | 你是个条子 |
[18:26] | Listen, get the hell away from me and move your car. | 听着 快滚开 把车子挪了 |
[18:28] | Oh, sorry. Is that blocking you? | 不好意思 挡着你了吗 |
[18:31] | Ron McKenna’s blood is all over your bat, Vega. | 你球棒上到处是罗恩·麦肯纳的血迹 维加 |
[18:32] | How’d it get there? | 是怎么回事 |
[18:34] | I’m not talking to you guys. | 我不和你们谈 |
[18:36] | I’m calling my lawyers. | 我要找我的律师 |
[18:38] | Ron bust you for drinking? Maybe that’s why you killed him. | 罗恩不让你喝酒吗 所以你杀了他 |
[18:42] | I didn’t kill nobody. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[18:44] | Now move your damn car. | 去把你的车挪开 |
[18:50] | Phil, Merck, your lawyers — | 菲尔 默克 律师 |
[18:53] | they can’t protect you forever. | 他们不可能永远当你的保护伞 |
[18:57] | Get out of my face. | 滚开 |
[19:07] | At least I got his autograph. | 至少我拿到签名了 |
[19:11] | Did Merck’s timeline check out? | 查过时间线了吗 |
[19:13] | Yep. | 查了 |
[19:15] | Victim goes in at 6:01 A.M. Never comes out. | 受害人早上6:01进入 再也没出来 |
[19:18] | Cleaning lady goes in at 9:30, out at 9:33. | 清洁女工9:30进去 9:33出来 |
[19:21] | After she found the body. | 就是发现尸体后 |
[19:23] | Players don’t use key cards | 球员不用门卡 |
[19:25] | because they come through the players gate. | 因为他们直接从球员通道进入 |
[19:26] | So, we’re never gonna find a record | 所以我们不可能找到 |
[19:27] | of Vega entering or exiting. | 维加的进出记录 |
[19:31] | Hey, turn it up. | 声音开大点 |
[19:33] | Look, it’s gross incompetence by Boston police. | 波士顿警察太无能了 |
[19:35] | This was an accident. Ron McKenna slipped and fell. | 这是个意外 罗恩·麦肯纳是摔倒了 |
[19:37] | What do we have on this cream puff? | 这娘娘腔身上有什么发现 |
[19:39] | Phils? Nothing, other than he’s an asshole. | 菲尔吗 什么也没有 他就是个混蛋 |
[19:41] | Oh, look at all those drug convictions. | 看看这些吸毒记录 |
[19:43] | You guys were great to give him a second chance. | 你们给他第二次机会已经很仁慈了 |
[19:45] | It’s unfortunate he couldn’t cure his own addiction. | 很遗憾他没能戒掉他的毒瘾 |
[19:46] | – You just — you… – What about Vega’s drug tests? | -人总会 -维加的尿检怎么样 |
[19:49] | Every time he takes a leak, someone’s there with a cup. | 每次他撒尿 都有人接 |
[19:51] | All negative. | 都是阴性 |
[19:52] | No steroids, narcotics, or alcohol. | 没有类固醇 麻醉剂或酒精成分 |
[19:54] | That’s according to the team doctors. | 这是队医的说法 |
[19:57] | They got our backs against the wall. | 他们让我们找不到突破口 |
[19:58] | Find somebody who will talk. | 找个肯开口的家伙 |
[20:03] | Jesse Wade gave me his phone number. | 杰西·韦德给了我他的电话 |
[20:04] | Maybe it’s time to make a call. | 我应该打个电话去 |
[20:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:09] | A booty call. | 打个求爱电话 |
[20:12] | Really? | 你说真的 |
[20:16] | What is “Le beau truc”? | Le beau truc是什么[最后一个词音发错] |
[20:18] | Five-star French restaurant. | 五星级法国餐厅 |
[20:20] | Brilliant nouveau take on escargot. | 蜗牛烹饪新颖而且很棒 |
[20:23] | Is this okay? | 穿这样可以吗 |
[20:24] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[20:26] | What? I’m meeting Jesse Wade. | 怎么了 我要去见杰西·韦德 |
[20:28] | He wants to do the interview there. | 他想去那里做笔录 |
[20:29] | – At Le beau truc? – Yeah. | -在Le beau truc吗 -对 |
[20:31] | Le booty call. | 法式求爱约会 |
[20:34] | What did you just say? | 你刚才说什么 |
[20:36] | I know. | 我有办法了 |
[20:41] | Unzip me. | 帮我拉开拉链 |
[20:43] | Wh– why? | 为什么 |
[20:44] | Because you can’t go like that. | 你可不能穿这身儿去 |
[20:46] | We’ll trade clothes. Come on. | 我们换一下 快点 |
[20:48] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吧 |
[20:49] | That dress wouldn’t… cover my…booty. | 那裙子短到连我的屁股都遮不住 |
[20:55] | It smells like a deco. | 这衣服有死尸的味道 |
[20:57] | Oh, men are not attracted to the smell of death. | 对 男人可不喜欢死亡的气息 |
[21:02] | Really? | 是嘛 |
[21:03] | Okay, that’s enough. | 够了够了 |
[21:10] | Those boots are fashion homicide. | 那双鞋绝对跟时尚有仇 |
[21:14] | No. No! Those shoes are foot homicide. | 不不 穿你那双鞋是和脚有仇 |
[21:17] | – Put them on. – They’re too small. | -穿上 -太小了 |
[21:20] | Give them back. | 还给我 |
[21:21] | You just said put them on! | 你不是叫我穿上 |
[21:23] | Patience. | 等一下 |
[21:31] | What are you do– | 你要干什么 |
[21:34] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[21:42] | Voila. Peep toes. | 搞定 鱼嘴鞋 |
[21:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:52] | You look sexy. | 你看起来真性感 |
[21:54] | You look… | 你看起来 |
[21:55] | Like you’re wearing my clothes. | 一看就知道你穿的是我的衣服 |
[21:59] | Hi, ma. | 喂 妈妈 |
[22:01] | Tommy, why you have ma’s phone? | 汤米 你怎么用妈的电话 |
[22:04] | Okay. Calm down. | 好了 冷静 |
[22:06] | All ri– where are you? | 好吧 你在哪儿 |
[22:08] | Okay. I’ll be right — | 好 我马上过去 |
[22:12] | I got 45 minutes. | 还有45分钟 |
[22:14] | Come with me. I’m gonna need backup. | 跟我一起去 我需要后援 |
[22:15] | What? Jane, what did Tommy do? | 怎么了 简 汤米出什么事了 |
[22:20] | Jane! You have all the shoes! | 简 我还没穿鞋 |
[22:23] | You think you can do that to people, huh? | 你怎么能这样 |
[22:25] | Take advantage of them when | 利用人们对宠物的关心 |
[22:26] | they’re just trying to take care of their pets? | 趁火打劫 |
[22:27] | You know what? I’m gonna neuter you, punk! | 给我听好 我要阉了你 混蛋 |
[22:29] | Hey. Tommy, stop. Stop. | 汤米 别说了 别说了 |
[22:30] | I called the police. | 我叫了警察 |
[22:31] | I am the police. | 我就是警察 |
[22:33] | Vice? | 扫黄组的 |
[22:34] | Homicide. | 凶案组的 |
[22:36] | I’m not there yet, but give me a minute. | 我还没说完 再给我一分钟 |
[22:37] | All right. Relax. | 好了 冷静 |
[22:38] | Just…what happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:40] | Jo friday was licking her freaking paws off! | 乔一个劲的舔爪子 |
[22:42] | Shhh! I’m not talking to you. | 嘘 我没问你 |
[22:44] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:46] | I was treating this patient, uh, Jo Friday Rizzoli, | 我给这个叫乔·里佐利的小狗治病 |
[22:49] | and this man is refusing to pay the bill. | 这个人拒绝付费 |
[22:52] | All right. Well, that’s fine. | 好吧 这好说 |
[22:53] | I got it. I will pay it. How much is it? | 明白了 我来付钱 多少钱 |
[22:55] | – $300. – What? | -300美元 -什么 |
[22:56] | What did you do, bling her paws out? | 你都做什么了 给它做美甲了 |
[22:58] | Exactly. And then he calls her a freaking head case! | 就是说啊 然后他还说它脑袋有问题 |
[23:00] | No, no, no, no, no. I did not use that terminology. | 不对不对 我可没这么说 |
[23:03] | I said, “She is suffering from depression.” | 我原话是 “它得了忧郁症” |
[23:05] | She has been withdrawn, restless, | 它最近变得孤僻 焦虑 |
[23:08] | reluctant to go outside and urinate. | 也不愿意出门排尿 |
[23:10] | Whose side are you on? | 你站在哪边的 |
[23:11] | She sleeps, eats, poops. | 它吃喝 拉撒 睡都很正常 |
[23:13] | What’s there to be depressed about? | 有什么可忧郁的 |
[23:18] | N– off, Jo Friday! | 别舔了 乔 |
[23:20] | It is an OCD reflex. | 这是种强迫症的反射行为 |
[23:22] | It is triggered by her emotional state. | 由它的情绪所引起 |
[23:25] | She needs prozac. | 它需要百忧解[抗抑郁药] |
[23:26] | Here we go. | 开始胡说八道了 |
[23:27] | OCD, ADHD, alcoholic — | 强迫症 多动症 嗜酒成性 |
[23:29] | Same stuff they were throwing at me in the joint! | 就像他们诬陷我把我关进去一样 |
[23:31] | I’m not surprised you were confined to a cage. | 你坐过牢 这点我倒是一点也不意外 |
[23:35] | Knock it off! | 住手 |
[23:37] | Knock it off, all right? | 快住手 |
[23:39] | Take Jo friday, go home! Take her for a walk. | 带上乔回家 带它散散步 |
[23:41] | You’re already gonna blow your curfew as it is. Come on. | 你就要超过门禁时间了 快点 |
[23:46] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:48] | They really are very nice people. | 他们其实都是很好的人 |
[23:59] | – You look phenomenal. – Thank you. | -你看起来真是光彩照人 -谢谢 |
[24:00] | I thought we ought to stay kind of private. | 我觉得我们应该私下聊 |
[24:02] | I’m not really supposed to be talking to you. | 尤其在这种情况下 其实我不应该见你的 |
[24:04] | Well, I’m not supposed to be drinking. | 我也不能喝酒 |
[24:06] | I’m on the job, so… | 我还在当班 |
[24:08] | Um, tell me about Vega. | 跟我说说维加的事 |
[24:10] | You guys have been teammates for, what, two seasons? | 你们两个赛季以来都是队友 |
[24:12] | Man, you get right into it. | 老天 你真是个球迷啊 |
[24:14] | Yep. | 是 |
[24:15] | I don’t know. Uh… | 我不太清楚 |
[24:16] | Feels like he’s losing it. | 不过感觉他有点失控了 |
[24:18] | What do you mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[24:19] | Just acting crazy, except when he takes the bat. | 在赛场外 他的行为有点疯狂 |
[24:24] | Well, do you think he killed Ron McKenna? | 你认为是他杀了罗恩·麦肯纳吗 |
[24:28] | You’re the homicide detective. What do you think? | 你才是凶案组警探 你觉得呢 |
[24:30] | Well, it doesn’t matter what I think. | 我怎么想不重要 |
[24:32] | – It matters what I can prove. – Can you prove it? | -我要拿出证据才行 -你能证明吗 |
[24:33] | What was Ron McKenna doing in the locker room at 6:00 a.m.? | 罗恩·麦肯纳早上6点钟在更衣室做什么 |
[24:35] | – I don’t know. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道 -你知道 |
[24:36] | Was he trying to prove that | 他是不是要证明 |
[24:38] | Vega was drinking and drugging? What? | 维加酗酒吸毒什么的 |
[24:39] | Yeah. He was hell-bent on it, so…maybe, yeah. | 也许吧 他一直致力于此 所以有可能 |
[24:43] | Well, you and Manny are friends. | 你和曼尼是朋友 |
[24:45] | Did you ever talk to Ron about it, try to help? | 你有没有和罗恩说过这件事 帮帮他 |
[24:47] | Ron came to me the day before he died. | 罗恩在出事前一天来找过我 |
[24:50] | Wanted my help staging an intervention for Manny. | 想让我为曼尼从中调解 |
[24:52] | I was up for it. | 我欣然同意 |
[24:53] | But Vega’s drug tests came back clean. | 但是维加的尿检正常 |
[24:56] | When you’re the face on the billboard, | 当你登上广告牌 |
[24:58] | the name on a sports drink… | 代言运动饮料 |
[25:00] | Your pee has a tendency to come back drug-free. | 你的尿检是绝不可能有问题的 |
[25:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:04] | You know, I didn’t just…come here to talk about the case. | 要知道 我来这里不只是想谈论案子的 |
[25:08] | You’re such a beautiful woman. | 你如此美丽 |
[25:10] | – I thought we’d have some wine. – Thank you. | -我想我们可以共饮一杯 -谢谢 |
[25:11] | Um, but, like I said, I’m on the job. | 但是如我所说 我还在当班 |
[25:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:19] | These suck. | 这鞋可真难受 |
[25:24] | And your dress is about as comfortable as a straitjacket. | 你的裙子就像紧身衣一样 真舒服啊 |
[25:27] | Yeah, and your suit is a real booty-call magnet. | 你这套衣服磁场不是一般的强 |
[25:30] | I got hit on twice — by women. | 有两个人跟我搭讪 还是女的 |
[25:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:34] | Oh, no. My TV — It’s gone. | 天啊 我的电视不见了 |
[25:38] | Somebody was in here. | 有人闯入了 |
[25:40] | Ma! Tommy! Ma! | 妈 汤米 |
[25:42] | Ma, come here! | 妈 快过来 |
[25:46] | Jane, what’s wrong? | 简 出什么事儿了 |
[25:53] | Tommy? | 是汤米做的吗 |
[25:55] | Well, maybe it wasn’t Tommy. I… | 或许不是汤米干的 |
[25:58] | I told the Palumbos | 我告诉过帕鲁伯斯 |
[25:59] | Tommy would never steal their stereo. | 汤米绝不会偷他们的音响 |
[26:03] | Tommy broke into some houses when he was in high school. | 汤米高中时闯入了几户人家中 |
[26:06] | Um…he never should have been staying here, Maura. | 莫拉 他本就不该待在这儿的 |
[26:08] | – I’m so sorry. – It’s okay. | -我很抱歉 -没关系 |
[26:10] | Oh, for the life of me! | 简直是要命啊 |
[26:13] | I don’t understand why your brother does what he does! | 我真不明白你弟弟为什么这么做 |
[26:16] | All right, look. | 没事的 |
[26:18] | I’ll call Frankie, okay, | 我去打给弗兰基 好吗 |
[26:20] | And then we’ll go look for Tommy. | 然后我和他一起去找汤米 |
[26:21] | If he’s on the run, it should be us that find him, okay? | 如果他逃跑了 也该由我们去找他 |
[26:26] | Come here, Ma. | 妈 过来 |
[26:28] | It’s all right. Okay? | 没关系的 好吗 |
[26:30] | I’ll find him. | 我会找到他的 |
[26:40] | Oh, don’t move, babe. The police got us surrounded. | 别动 亲爱的 我们被警察包围了 |
[26:43] | You’re so funny, Tommy. | 你真逗 汤米 |
[26:45] | Actually, babe, move. | 事实上 亲爱的 你是该走开了 |
[26:50] | So, uh, which one of youse wants to…take me in? | 你们俩谁想把我抓进去啊 |
[26:54] | Where’d you get the money to buy | 你从哪儿来的钱 |
[26:55] | the dinner and drinks for the townie? | 请那个小妞吃喝啊 |
[26:57] | Did you pawn Maura’s stuff? Huh? | 你把莫拉的东西卖了吗 |
[26:58] | Maura’s house was burglarized. | 莫拉家被洗劫了 |
[27:00] | Her TV, her jewelry… | 她的电视和珠宝 |
[27:02] | Her trust. | 还有她的信任 |
[27:03] | She trusted you. | 她信任你 |
[27:04] | – Oh, you think I did it? – Did you? | -你觉得是我干的吗 -是你吗 |
[27:11] | Yeah, sure. | 没错 就是我 |
[27:13] | Recession’s my fault, Mom and Dad | 经济衰退是我的错 |
[27:15] | are getting divorced because of me. | 爸妈也是因为我而离的婚 |
[27:16] | War in the middle east — that’s me, too. | 中东战争也是因为我 |
[27:19] | Is that what you think? | 你就是这么想的吗 |
[27:20] | They’re not getting a divorce because of you, Tommy. | 汤米 他们不是因为你而离婚的 |
[27:22] | They fought all the time. | 他们一直在争吵 |
[27:24] | They fought over the freaking leaves in the gutters, Tommy. | 汤米 他们甚至会为排水沟里的落叶争吵 |
[27:26] | I am the freaking gutter. | 我就是那个该死的排水沟 |
[27:28] | It’s detective Rizzoli, officer Rizzoli, | 一直都是里佐利警探 里佐利警官 |
[27:31] | and Tommy the screw-up. | 和一事无成的汤米 |
[27:33] | That’s what you’ve chosen. That’s not who you are. | 这是你选择的 你可以不这样的 |
[27:37] | We have a breaking story. Manny “Mega” Vega… | 即时新闻 超级维加 |
[27:40] | Hey, could you turn that up, please? | 能把音量调高点吗 |
[27:42] | …has been killed in an automobile accident. | 在一次车祸中遇难了 |
[27:44] | Details at this time are inconclusive, | 关于此事件的细节还并不清楚 |
[27:47] | But detectives are looking into the matter. | 但警探们在调查这起案件 |
[27:49] | Of course, we’ll have much more on this story as it develops. | 随着事态发展 我们会有更多后续报道 |
[27:52] | Tommy, you’re on your own tonight. | 汤米 你今晚一个人在家 |
[27:53] | No babysitters for you. | 没人看护你啊 |
[27:55] | Once again, Manny “Mega” Vega, | 再播放一次 超级维加 |
[27:57] | Boston pilgrims baseball superstar, | 波士顿朝圣者棒球队的明星 |
[28:00] | has died tonight in a fatal car accident. | 今晚在一次车祸中丧生 |
[28:03] | Wonder if he’ll go down as one of the best hitters of all time | 不知道他是被称为会史上最佳击球手 |
[28:08] | or the baseball star who murdered his sober coach | 还是杀害清醒的教练 然后 |
[28:10] | and then died in a D.U.I. | 因醉驾车祸身亡的棒球明星 |
[28:12] | Got the results from the contents of the sports bottle. | 查出运动水壶中的成分了 |
[28:14] | Oh, from his car? That was fast. | 从他车上拿到的那个吗 真快啊 |
[28:16] | I processed it myself. | 我自己检验的 |
[28:17] | That guy was my hero. | 那个男人是我心中的英雄 |
[28:18] | I wanted to know if he was loaded. | 我想知道他是不是醉酒驾车 |
[28:20] | Was he? | 他是吗 |
[28:21] | Can you put it down here? | 能把报告放在这儿吗 |
[28:28] | No. | 不是的 |
[28:29] | Glucose water, “B” Vitamins, | 葡萄糖水 维生素B |
[28:31] | taurine, ginseng, caffeine. | 牛磺酸 人参和咖啡因 |
[28:34] | No drugs, alcohol, or steroids? | 没有毒品 酒精或者类固醇吗 |
[28:35] | No. | 没有 |
[28:37] | This is strange. | 真奇怪 |
[28:40] | Cardiomyopathy. | 心肌症 |
[28:42] | He has an enlarged heart. | 他的心脏肿大 |
[28:44] | Congenital? | 是天生的吗 |
[28:45] | No. Recent damage. | 不 是最近造成的 |
[28:53] | Maura, you have that | 呆 你脸上又出现那种 |
[28:56] | “I have a case-solving hunch” look on your face. | “这个案子要解决了”的表情了 |
[28:58] | My face doesn’t hunch. | 我的脸才没什么表情 |
[29:00] | It’s minor pruritus. | 只是皮肤瘙痒而已 |
[29:01] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[29:03] | An itch. | 有点痒 |
[29:08] | His kidneys are damaged. | 他的肾脏被损坏了 |
[29:11] | Look at that crystallization. | 看那个结晶体 |
[29:12] | Yeah. From what? | 怎么造成的 |
[29:15] | I’d be guessing. | 我不能随便推断 |
[29:17] | God, it’s torture sometimes. | 天 有时候跟你说话太折磨人了 |
[29:20] | Have you seen this before? | 你以前遇到过这种情况吗 |
[29:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:25] | Okay. Good. | 很好 |
[29:27] | What did it turn out to be… | 上回相同情况下 |
[29:29] | Before? | 是什么引起的呢 |
[29:31] | Ethylene glycol ingestion. | 是因为摄取乙烯乙二醇 |
[29:34] | Antifreeze? | 防冻剂吗 |
[29:37] | Someone was poisoning him. | 有人对他下毒了 |
[29:44] | Somebody was poisoning Vega over a three-week period. | 有人在三周内对维加投毒 |
[29:47] | Was it Merck, Phil, Geena, or one of his teammates? | 是默克 菲尔 吉娜还是他的队友干的呢 |
[29:50] | Look, we’ve got nothing without motive. | 找不到动机我们寸步难行 |
[29:52] | McKenna is collateral damage. | 麦肯纳是被间接伤害的 |
[29:53] | Now, somebody was after Vega. Who and why? | 现在又有人盯上了维加 是谁又是为什么呢 |
[29:56] | Okay, it’s got to be somebody who could get into the locker room | 一定是能进更衣室的人 |
[29:59] | through the players gate, | 而且是从球员通道进去的 |
[30:00] | Which says “Teammate” To me. | 听起来像是队友干的啊 |
[30:06] | Wait. Frost, can you go on YouTube | 等等 弗罗斯特 你能上Youtube |
[30:09] | and pull up that dugout fight between Jacobs and Vega? | 把雅各布斯和维加在休息区争吵的视频调出来 |
[30:12] | They were going at it in the locker room. | 他们在更衣室里有过冲突 |
[30:29] | Get out of my face! | 从我面前滚开 |
[30:30] | Hate’s a powerful motive. | 这是个强有力的动机 |
[30:34] | Maura’s got something on our first vic — sober coach. | 莫拉在第一个受害者那儿发现了线索 |
[30:45] | You can’t look at a little vitreous fluid? | 你连玻璃体液都不敢看吗 |
[30:48] | Coming out of an eyeball? | 你是指从眼球里流出的水吗 |
[30:49] | Come on. You said you had something. | 你不是说你发现了什么嘛 |
[30:50] | What are we doing standing here? | 我们站在这里做什么 |
[30:52] | Time of death is always hard to pin down. | 死亡时间向来很难确定 |
[30:54] | It’s even harder in this case. | 在这个案子里更是难上加难 |
[30:56] | You could be a little more patient. | 你要有点耐心 |
[30:57] | Job was like a cranky toddler compared to me. | 我的耐心可不是一般人能比的 |
[31:00] | You spoke to Frankie? | 你跟弗兰基谈过没 |
[31:02] | He’s still going through all 12 dumpsters | 他正在和每个区空闲的警探 |
[31:03] | With every division detective we could spring loose. | 搜查那12个垃圾箱 |
[31:05] | And why aren’t you there? | 那你怎么不去和他们一起 |
[31:06] | Oh, I know. “Ew! I hate eyeball fluid. | 我明白了 “我好恶心眼球里的液体 |
[31:10] | Ew, I’m afraid of garbage.” | 我好恶心垃圾 |
[31:12] | Why aren’t you there? I know. | 那你怎么不去啊 我明白了 |
[31:14] | Might mess up that nice sport coat from 1989. | 怕弄脏我那件1989年的珍贵球衣 |
[31:17] | All right. Come on. | 好了 回到正题 |
[31:19] | So, Geena hired McKenna | 吉娜雇佣麦肯纳 |
[31:21] | Because she thought Vega was drinking again. | 因为她认为维加又开始酗酒了 |
[31:23] | Yeah. She said he’d been having violent outbursts. | 是的 她说他最近情绪不稳定 |
[31:25] | Ethylene-glycol poisoning mimics inebriation. | 乙烯乙二醇中毒看起来就像喝多了 |
[31:29] | But we didn’t find any traces of antifreeze in Vega’s water bottle. | 但是维加的水壶里没有发现防冻剂 |
[31:32] | Yeah, at least not the one in his car. | 是的 至少车里的水壶里没有 |
[31:34] | No, w– that’s it. Wait a minute. | 是的 等下 对了 |
[31:36] | Uh, baseball players are real superstitious, right? | 棒球运动员都很迷信 是吧 |
[31:38] | OH, Mark McGwire wore the same cup | 马克·麦奎尔从高中起 |
[31:40] | from his high-school-playing days | 就一直带着那顶棒球帽 |
[31:41] | until it was stolen from him late in his career. | 直到它在职业生涯晚期被人偷走 |
[31:43] | Clemens put tiger balm on his bal– | 克莱门斯在他的球上涂万金油 |
[31:46] | – His balls? – Yeah. | -他的球上 -是的 |
[31:48] | Don’t they inspect those before they’re allowed to pitch? | 这些球在用之前都不检查的吗 |
[31:54] | Different… | 我说的是 |
[31:56] | Balls, Dr. Isles. | “蛋” 艾尔斯医生 |
[32:00] | Let’s just say they — they have some weird rituals. | 就算他们 他们有一些奇怪的规矩 |
[32:04] | Yeah, like drinking from the same blinged-out game bottle. | 是的 比如从同一个水壶里喝水 |
[32:07] | Let’s test the one in his locker. | 去检测一些他更衣柜里的水壶 |
[32:10] | This is definitely the source of the ethylene glycol. | 这个绝对是下毒的来源 |
[32:14] | So our killer was spiking Vega’s special game bottle. | 所以凶手一直在对维加的水壶下毒 |
[32:17] | Easy access — just sitting in his locker. | 很容易 只用坐在那里 |
[32:19] | Just had to wait until the locker room was empty. | 等到更衣室人走光了 然后下手 |
[32:21] | Poor Ron McKenna — He suspects Vega’s drinking | 可怜的罗恩·麦肯纳 他怀疑维加又喝酒了 |
[32:22] | Decides to check his locker after the game… | 决定在赛后查看一下他的柜子 |
[32:24] | Catches the murderer red-handed. | 正好碰到凶手在下毒 |
[32:26] | Killer grabs Vega’s bat, whacks McKenna in the head | 凶手随手拿起维加的球棒 重击麦肯纳头部 |
[32:28] | Drags him to the showers. | 把他拖到澡堂 |
[32:29] | Smashes his skull against the tile, | 让他的头撞在瓷砖上 |
[32:31] | Stages a slip-and-fall accident. | 布置成一个滑倒的意外 |
[32:33] | Clark Jacobs could be our guy. | 或许是克拉克·雅各布斯 |
[32:35] | He’s got a locker right next to Vega. | 他的柜子紧挨着维加 |
[32:37] | There it is — results for the hypoxanthine test. | 有了 次黄嘌呤的检测结果 |
[32:42] | The vitreous fluid from the eye. | 眼睛里流出来的液体 |
[32:44] | You did have a hunch. | 你之前就知道了 |
[32:45] | No, I simply couldn’t explain | 不 我无法解释 |
[32:47] | His advanced stage of rigor mortis. | 他的身体为什么提前僵硬 |
[32:49] | And here’s why — | 原因是这个 |
[32:51] | cause Ron McKenna wasn’t murdered at 6:00 A.M. | 因为罗恩·麦肯纳不是在早上6点被杀的 |
[32:55] | – He died six hour earlier – At midnight? | -六小时前就死了 -在午夜吗 |
[32:59] | So why did Merck and his key card say 6:00 A.M.? | 为什么默克说他的门卡显示的是6点 |
[33:02] | I think our buddy Merck is lying to us. | 我觉得默克对我们说谎了 |
[33:06] | You’re looking at an accessory to murder. | 你在包庇杀人犯 |
[33:07] | Whoa. I didn’t kill anybody. | 我可没杀人 |
[33:09] | So why’d you alter his key-card entry time? | 那你为什么要修改他门卡上的时间 |
[33:11] | I didn’t. | 我没有啊 |
[33:12] | Well, maybe he’s a zombie. | 或许他是个僵尸 |
[33:13] | That’s why he took a shower six hours after he died. | 所以在死后六个小时又去冲了个凉 |
[33:20] | Maybe you got me on obstruction… | 我或许是故意妨碍了调查 |
[33:23] | But not murder. | 但我没有杀人 |
[33:24] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[33:26] | Works for me. | 挺合理的 |
[33:27] | Hey. Hey, hey. | 等下 等等 |
[33:33] | We thought Manny did it. | 我们以为是曼尼干的 |
[33:35] | – I was told to protect him. – Who told you to do that? | -有人让我保护他 -是谁 |
[33:38] | I’m not saying anymore, I want a lawyer. | 无可奉告 我要律师 |
[33:40] | You learn that trick in all your years as a homicide cop? | 你当警察的时候学会的这招啊 |
[33:43] | Lawyering up like the scum bag you are? | 让律师保护你这个人渣 |
[33:52] | I say either Phil or Geena told Merck to protect Vega. | 我看肯定是菲尔或者吉娜指示默克这么做的 |
[33:56] | Whoa. Crime-scene techs found Vega’s contract on his computer. | 犯罪技术人员在维加的电脑上发现了他的合同 |
[34:02] | Whoa. $15 million a year. | 哇 一年1500万 |
[34:05] | Plus, Phil and Geena sweetened the deal. | 此外 菲尔和吉娜又加了筹码 |
[34:07] | They each gave him a piece of the team. | 每个人都给分他了球队的一部分股份 |
[34:09] | 1% each. | 每个人1% |
[34:10] | Yeah, nice chunk, since that franchise | 走了步好棋 那个特权球员 |
[34:12] | is worth half a billion dollars. | 可身价5亿美元 |
[34:13] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:14] | Huh. Read the fine print. | 读读下面的小字 |
[34:16] | If Vega tests positive for drugs or alcohol or dies, | 如果维加的毒品酒精检测呈阳性 或者死亡 |
[34:20] | Both team owners get their shares back. | 他们俩的将收回股份 |
[34:22] | Puts Phil and Geena right back at square one | 让球队回到最初的情况 |
[34:24] | without their star. | 没有明星球员 |
[34:25] | What’s the motive? | 动机是什么 |
[34:28] | What’s that addendum? | 附录上写的什么 |
[34:31] | Okay, that’s weird. | 这太奇怪了 |
[34:33] | Three weeks ago, | 三周前 |
[34:34] | Vega gave Phil his entire 2% share of the team. | 维加把他那2%的股份给了菲尔 |
[34:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:38] | Give Phil control? | 给菲尔权力 |
[34:40] | That’s how Phil took the team from Geena. | 菲尔就是这样从吉娜手中抢回球队 |
[34:42] | He must have had a side deal with Vega. | 他肯定暗中和维加达成了协议 |
[34:44] | He had to. It’s the only way | 他必须这么做 只有这样 |
[34:45] | Phil could sell the team to Utah. | 菲尔才能把球队卖个犹他 |
[34:46] | Yeah, and then Geena discovers that she was betrayed by Vega. | 嗯 然后吉娜发现维加背叛了她 |
[34:50] | That’s motive. You know? | 这是动机 |
[34:52] | Maybe she — she hired Merck to do the dirty work. | 或许她 她雇佣默克去杀人 |
[34:57] | Well, well, well. | 这下好了 |
[34:59] | Merck just got bailed out — by Geena. | 默克刚刚被吉娜保释了 |
[35:02] | And Tommy didn’t do it. | 汤米是清白的 |
[35:04] | What? | 什么 |
[35:05] | Division-one detectives matched fingerprints | 一区警探发现艾尔斯医生卧室里的指纹 |
[35:07] | from dr. Isles’ bedroom to a burglary ring. | 和一个被盗戒指上的指纹相匹配 |
[35:09] | They’ve made arrests and got all her stuff back. | 他们逮捕了罪犯 追回了所有赃物 |
[35:12] | That’s fantastic! | 太好了 |
[35:16] | Hey, Frankie. | 喂 弗兰基 |
[35:17] | No, listen to this. | 不 听着 |
[35:20] | You what? | 怎么了 |
[35:23] | I think we found the needle in the haystack. | 我们在垃圾里找到了手套 |
[35:25] | Unbelievable. Let me see. | 难以置信 让我看看 |
[35:41] | Gotcha. | 终于逮着你了 |
[35:49] | I know we got nothing on the outside, | 我知道手套外面无法取证了 |
[35:51] | but what about on the inside? | 那里面呢 |
[35:52] | Can you get a print? | 你能不能提取到指纹 |
[35:53] | This is not “CSI: Boston”, Jane, okay? | 简 咱不是在演”犯罪现场调查:波士顿” |
[35:56] | It’s a very delicate process, | 这是个很缜密的过程 |
[35:57] | and it’s not always successful. | 而且不是每次都能成功 |
[35:59] | Be great if it was successful this time. | 要是这次能成功就太棒了 |
[36:05] | I can’t concentrate. | 你在这儿我没法集中注意力 |
[36:07] | Did you apologize to Tommy? | 你跟汤米道歉了吗 |
[36:08] | No, but I will. | 还没呢 但是我会的 |
[36:10] | – Let’s just get the bad guys first, all right? – All right. | -咱先把坏蛋抓了 成不 -好吧 |
[36:12] | Well, why don’t you go and apologize to him, | 那要不这样 你去跟他道歉 |
[36:15] | and I’ll call you if I get any latent prints. | 要是我提取到了指纹就给你打电话 |
[36:17] | “If”? | 要是 |
[36:18] | N — the reason you have these gloves to work with | 你正在处理的这对手套 |
[36:21] | is because I gumshoed. | 可是我辛苦”侦察”弄回来的 |
[36:22] | The least you can do is get me some prints. | 你至少也得给我提取出点指纹出来吧 |
[36:26] | What are you — why are you stopping? | 你干吗 你怎么不弄了 |
[36:28] | What are you doing? | 你这是干吗 |
[36:29] | Waiting for you to leave. | 我在等你走 |
[36:31] | Wh — you are ridiculous. | 你 你真是不可理喻 |
[36:35] | Fine. Bye. | 好吧 拜 |
[36:49] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[36:52] | Tommy? | 汤米 |
[36:56] | What, you gonna make me use the siren? | 怎么 你是想逼我开警笛吗 |
[37:04] | Knock it off. | 快关掉 |
[37:06] | You’re scaring Lola and Finn. | 你吓到萝拉和芬了 |
[37:13] | We caught the burglars. | 我们抓到那个入室盗窃犯了 |
[37:15] | Maura got all her stuff back. | 莫拉的东西都找回来了 |
[37:16] | Well, that’s too bad ’cause I was really looking forward | 那还真是可惜了 我还挺期待 |
[37:18] | to three square meals a day and a clean jumpsuit. | 回监狱去享受一日三餐和干净的囚衣 |
[37:22] | Go home. | 回家去吧 |
[37:23] | I don’t have a home. | 我没家 |
[37:25] | Yes, you do. | 你有家 |
[37:26] | Maura said that you can stay as long as you need to. | 莫拉说只要你愿意 可以一直住在她家 |
[37:28] | Ma wants you there. Maura wants you there. | 妈希望你住在那 莫拉也希望你住在那 |
[37:35] | You know what’s great about dogs? | 你知道狗有一点好的地方是什么吗 |
[37:38] | Tell me. | 说来听听 |
[37:39] | They’re in the same mood every day. | 它们每天都是同样的心情 |
[37:42] | And they think I’m a good guy. | 而且它们认为我是个好人 |
[37:49] | They’re good judges of character, Tommy. | 他们很会判断人 汤米 |
[37:52] | They’d like a serial killer | 只要你喂它们吃羊肺 |
[37:53] | if he had lamb lungs. | 就算你是连环杀手 它们也会喜欢你 |
[37:56] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:58] | I’m really, really sorry. | 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[38:01] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[38:04] | I would have thought I did it, too. | 换做是我也会觉得是我干的 |
[38:10] | I got to walk them. | 我得去溜它们了 |
[38:12] | I’m on the job. | 我这还上班呢 |
[38:14] | You’re a dog walker? That’s great. | 你是专业遛狗师吗 真棒 |
[38:16] | Oh, yeah. Mom and dad will be so proud. | 老爸老妈肯定会很自豪 |
[38:19] | See you later. | 再见 |
[38:27] | Tell me you got a print. | 告诉我你找到指纹了 |
[38:34] | -Way to go. – Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[38:36] | – Way to go. – Thank you. | -干得好 -谢谢 |
[38:38] | Great game. That was a great game. | 真精彩 刚才的比赛真精彩 |
[38:40] | -Thank you. – It was close. Congratulations. | -谢谢 -真是刺激呀 祝贺你 |
[38:43] | Hey, you can’t be in here! | 你们不能进来 |
[38:44] | Keep talking, I’ll have your bail revoked. | 你再出声 我就把你抓回监狱去 |
[38:48] | Phil… | 菲尔 |
[38:50] | …you screwed Geena out of her team. | 你把吉娜赶出了球队 |
[38:54] | And, Geena, | 而吉娜 |
[38:56] | you would do almost anything | 你会不择手段地 |
[38:57] | to get that team back, wouldn’t you? | 夺回这支球队 对吧 |
[39:00] | And, Merck… | 而默克 |
[39:03] | …you just do what you’re told. | 你只是照吩咐做事而已 |
[39:06] | And, Jesse… | 杰西 |
[39:10] | …you wanted to be a superstar. | 你想成为超级巨星 |
[39:14] | I got to admit, you got balls taking a cop to dinner. | 我不得不承认 你真有胆量敢去请警察去吃饭 |
[39:18] | Did you think you could charm me, too? | 你以为你也能迷倒我吗 |
[39:23] | You like that sound, don’t you? | 你喜欢这个声音 对吧 |
[39:25] | Sound of adoring fans. | 球迷的欢呼声 |
[39:27] | You wanted what Vega had — | 你想要维加拥有的一切 |
[39:30] | face on the billboard, name on the sports drink. | 登上广告牌 代言运动饮料 |
[39:33] | What’s this about, officer? | 这到底是怎么回事 警官 |
[39:34] | Detective. | 是警探 |
[39:36] | I think Jesse knows what this is about, don’t you, Jesse? | 我想杰西是心知肚明 对吧 杰西 |
[39:43] | I worked for this. | 这一切都是我努力得来的 |
[39:45] | Everything was handed to him. | 而他却不劳而获 |
[39:48] | He drank and drugged, and they just kept… | 他酗酒 嗑药 而他们却不停地 |
[39:50] | giving him more. | 把一切荣誉都给他 |
[39:51] | My god. No. | 天啊 不 |
[39:54] | You killed Manny? | 你杀了曼尼 |
[39:58] | Turn around, Jesse. | 转过身去 杰西 |
[40:00] | You’re under arrest for the murders | 你因谋杀曼尼·维加 |
[40:03] | of Manny Vega and Ron McKenna. | 和罗恩·麦肯纳而被捕了 |
[40:14] | A little to the left. | 往左一点 |
[40:18] | Ok now. To the right. To the right. | 好了 往右 往右 |
[40:20] | Center it a little. | 往中间一点 |
[40:24] | Wait, don’t — don’t drop it, Korsak. | 等一下 你别 别放手 科萨克 |
[40:26] | This thing costs more than you make in a month. | 你一个月的工资都买不起这家伙 |
[40:28] | That’s still more than you make in six months. | 你半年的工资都买不起 |
[40:29] | Dinner time! | 开饭咯 |
[40:32] | Hello, Jo Friday! | 你好呀 乔 |
[40:34] | You want your dinner? Yes. | 你也想吃饭了 好的 |
[40:36] | You feed that dog chicken? | 你喂狗吃鸡肉吗 |
[40:38] | It’s organic. | 是有机的鸡肉 |
[40:40] | – She licking her paws? – Yeah, nonstop. | -它她舔爪子吗 -舔个不停 |
[40:42] | That’s because she’s depressed. | 那是因为它抑郁 |
[40:44] | What? It’s not funny. | 干嘛 这一点也不好笑 |
[40:45] | I paid 300 bucks. She’s still licking. | 我花了300美金给它看病呢 可它还是舔 |
[40:47] | Because a lot of little dogs like her | 那是因为很多像它一样的小狗 |
[40:48] | are allergic to poultry. | 都对禽类过敏 |
[40:56] | “Well, she has been withdrawn and restless, | 是谁说的”它最近很内向 焦虑 |
[40:59] | reluctant to go outside and urinate”. | 不肯出门排尿” |
[41:02] | Well, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[41:03] | I don’t treat mixed breeds or four-legged creatures | 我又不是给四条腿的混血狗看病的医生 |
[41:06] | – or anything else – that’s alive. | -也不 -不给活的东西看病 |
[41:07] | Yeah, I forgot. | 的确 我把这点给忘了 |
[41:08] | Okay, knock it off, you two. Get the salad. | 好了 你俩别吵了 去拿沙拉 |
[41:11] | Would you like me to reimburse you | 要不我给你钱你好了 |
[41:12] | for misdiagnosing your dog? | 作为我误诊你狗的赔偿 |
[41:14] | – Stop it. – Yes. | -别闹了 -好呀 |
[41:16] | Yes, I would, actually. That’d be nice. | 这主意不错 我喜欢 |
[41:18] | Would a check be okay, or would you feel safer with cash? | 要支票 还是要现金 |
[41:21] | Cash. Cash is good. | 现金 现金比较保险 |