时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Well, thank you for dinner, dad. | 谢谢你能和我共进晚餐 爸爸 |
[00:08] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:11] | Take this. I’m the only one at home. | 带上这个 家里只有我一个人 |
[00:12] | Oh, Emma, Emma won’t need it. | 艾玛也不需要 |
[00:14] | She’s on this gluten free thing, dad. | 她现在不吃谷蛋白 |
[01:00] | Ian? Oh my god. | 天啊 伊恩 |
[01:05] | Hello there. | 你好啊 |
[01:15] | What if I had someone here? | 要是家里有人怎么办 |
[01:16] | Do you? | 有吗 |
[01:18] | No. | 没有 |
[01:19] | Then we’re in luck. | 那算我们走运 |
[01:25] | Oh where have you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:27] | I’m here now. | 我这不就在这儿 |
[01:39] | Jane. | 简 |
[01:46] | – What do we got? – Father and son. | -什么情况 -受害人是一对父子 |
[01:47] | Son’s on the way to the hospital. | 儿子正在送往医院 |
[01:49] | That’s the dad. Looks like a mugging gone wrong. | 父亲死了 看起来像是抢劫失控了 |
[01:52] | – You’re limping? – What? No. | -你怎么一瘸一拐的 -什么 没有 |
[01:54] | Waiter I.D.’d them. | 服务生认出了他们俩 |
[01:54] | Dead guy is Evan Dunbar, son is Chris. | 死者叫埃文·邓巴 儿子叫克里斯 |
[01:57] | They had dinner, left the restaurant together. | 他们一起吃完晚饭 然后离开了餐厅 |
[01:59] | Huh. Did you talk to the son? | 和那个儿子谈过了吗 |
[02:00] | No. He was unconscious when they rolled him out. | 还没有 被抬上车的时候他还在昏迷 |
[02:03] | Mugger pistol-whipped and kicked him. | 抢劫犯用手枪打了他 还踢了他 |
[02:04] | Manager says the father’s a regular, always carries cash. | 餐馆经理说那父亲是常客 总是带着现金 |
[02:07] | He had a wad when he paid. | 他结账的时候手里有一叠 |
[02:08] | That’d make him a target. | 于是就引火上身了 |
[02:10] | This street is junkie central after dark. | 这条街天黑以后就是瘾君子的聚集地 |
[02:11] | Where is Maura? | 莫拉人呢 |
[02:12] | Can’t do this without your bff? | 没了你家亲爱的 就破不了案吗 |
[02:15] | Well, not when she’s the chief medical examiner, no. | 她可是首席法医 没她当然不行 |
[02:19] | Head shot’s through. Did you get the bullet? | 一枪穿头 找到子弹了吗 |
[02:21] | CSRU recovered it. | 犯罪现场调查小组找到了 |
[02:22] | It’s on its way to ballistics. | 已经送去弹道检测了 |
[02:23] | Looked like a .38. | 看起来像是0.38口径 |
[02:25] | Dispatcher’s already called Dr. Isles. | 调度员给艾尔斯医生打过电话了 |
[02:27] | I don’t know. I’m gonna call the C.I. | 好吧 我给线人打电话 |
[02:28] | He knows this neighborhood really well. | 他对这一带很熟悉 |
[02:30] | *You’re the one I’ve waited for* | *翘首期盼的就是你* |
[02:33] | Hel-l-lo, Vanilla. | 你好啊 小香草 |
[02:35] | Hey! Here! | 这边 |
[02:39] | This friggin’ guy. | 原来是这家伙 |
[02:42] | Hey, hey, hey. That’s far enough. | 退后 退后 |
[02:44] | Sam, it’s all right. He’s with us. | 山姆 没关系 他是我们的人 |
[02:46] | – Come on, Rondo. – Watch your head, chief. | -过来吧 朗多 -小心头 |
[02:48] | You just step this way. | 过来这边 |
[02:49] | I will step anywhere you tell me to step, Vanilla. | 你让我去哪儿我就去哪儿 小香草 |
[02:51] | – You are lookin’ fine, today. – Come on. Just — | -你今天气色不错 -过来 |
[02:53] | I like it when you hold me tight. | 我喜欢你这样紧紧的抓着我 |
[02:55] | Stop it. This ain’t a date, all right? | 闭嘴 这又不是约会 |
[02:57] | I need some information. | 我需要点信息 |
[02:58] | I got lots of information, | 我的信息老多了 |
[02:59] | And I know how to treat a lady right. | 我还知道怎么讨女士欢心呢 |
[03:01] | Shut up, okay? | 别闹了 好吗 |
[03:03] | Just, look. | 听着 |
[03:04] | I need you to be my eyes and ears on the street, okay? | 帮我盯着街上的情况 好吗 |
[03:07] | I need you to be looking for a junkie | 我需要你帮我找一个吸毒者 |
[03:09] | that is newly flush with cash or bragging about a murder. | 一夜暴富 或者吹嘘自己杀过人 |
[03:12] | I can’t hear much with $20. | 就20块我可打听不到多少消息 |
[03:15] | There. | 拿着 |
[03:17] | I think I’m hearing more. | 我想我还能打听到更多 |
[03:20] | You know what, Rondo? There. Now, go. Get me something. | 朗多 拿着钱 快去给我打听消息 |
[03:23] | Okay. Hey, you get lonely, you know — | 好的 你要是寂寞了 你懂的 |
[03:25] | Just go! Just — | 快去 |
[03:28] | – Hey. Where you been? – Uh, bed. | -你去哪儿了 -我睡了 |
[03:31] | – What? You okay? – Yeah. Why? | -你没事吧 -没事啊 怎么了 |
[03:33] | Cause you’re wearing two different shoes. | 因为你穿了两只不一样的鞋 |
[03:35] | You’re so not feeling okay. | 绝对有问题 |
[03:37] | I got dressed in the dark. | 我穿的时候没开灯 |
[03:38] | What about you? You’re limping. | 反倒是你 成瘸子啦 |
[03:39] | – No, no. I’m not. – Yes, you are. Know why? | -我没有 -你有 知道为什么吗 |
[03:42] | Because you buy your boots a half size too small. | 因为你买的靴子小了半号 |
[03:43] | – No, I don’t. – And you stomp. | -没有的事 -而且你喜欢跺脚 |
[03:46] | I do not stomp. | 我才不跺脚 |
[03:48] | The son regained consciousness at the hospital. | 儿子在医院恢复了意识 |
[03:50] | Oh, great. Let’s go. | 太好了 我们走 |
[03:55] | The guy came out of nowhere. | 那个人突然冒了出来 |
[03:58] | He slammed his gun into my face, and… | 他用枪抽了我的脸 然后 |
[04:01] | I blacked out. | 我就昏倒了 |
[04:03] | It took 22 stitches to close the gash in his head. | 他头上的伤口缝了22针 |
[04:05] | He has a concussion. | 又得了脑震荡 |
[04:07] | He broke his ribs and his fingers. | 还断了肋骨和手指 |
[04:10] | My father-in-law… | 我岳父 |
[04:11] | Do you remember anything about your attacker? | 还记得袭击你的人吗 |
[04:13] | Race? Height? Regional accent, a tattoo, anything? | 比如人种 身高 口音 刺青之类的 |
[04:17] | No. It happened so fast. I… | 不记得了 一切都太突然了 我 |
[04:20] | I didn’t even see him. | 我没看清他 |
[04:22] | By the time I came to, my dad was dead. | 等我醒过来 才得知爸爸死了 |
[04:25] | The paramedics were talking to me. | 医护人员告诉我了 |
[04:28] | We’re very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[04:31] | If you remember anything else, please give us a call, okay? | 如果你记起来什么 给我们打电话 好吗 |
[04:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:37] | Are you going to get the guy who killed my grandpa? | 你会抓到杀死我爷爷的凶手吗 |
[04:42] | We’re gonna do everything we can. | 我们会尽最大的努力 |
[04:59] | No. No. I’m not ready yet. | 等等 我还没泡好 |
[05:03] | It’s beautiful. | 看起来很不错 |
[05:05] | I bought it for you at a street market in the Sahel. | 我在萨赫勒的集市给你买的 |
[05:08] | – You did not. – Yes, I did. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[05:11] | Why don’t you ever tell me when you’re coming? | 为什么不告诉我你什么时候回来 |
[05:17] | Because I never know if I am. | 因为我还不知道我能不能回来 |
[05:33] | Oh. That’s Jane’s mother. | 是简的妈妈 |
[05:35] | – Should I hide? – Uh, no. | -我要回避一下吗 -不用 |
[05:37] | Uh, just say that we’re colleagues. | 就说我们是同事 |
[05:39] | I don’t want to have to explain you. | 我就不用费劲介绍了 |
[05:40] | I’m hard to explain. | 我很难介绍吗 |
[05:41] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:43] | Oh. I’m so sorry. I didn’t know that — | 真抱歉 我不知道 |
[05:46] | Uh, no, no, no. It’s — it’s okay. | 不不不 没关系 |
[05:47] | Um, Dr. Faulkner, uh, was just — | 福克纳医生 只是 |
[05:50] | Um, he came by for some tea. | 过来喝茶的 |
[05:51] | Please call me Ian. | 叫我伊恩吧 |
[05:53] | Oh. We’re just making some black tea. | 我们刚泡了些红茶 |
[05:55] | – Would you like some? – Uh, thank you. | -你要尝尝吗 -谢谢 |
[05:57] | You’re working early, Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 这么早就开始工作了啊 |
[06:00] | We were just, um, conferring on a case. | 我们正在讨论一个案子 |
[06:02] | Oh, really? What case is that? | 是吗 是什么案子 |
[06:04] | Oh, you know, Angela, uh, is in the middle of, um, | 你知道吗 安琪拉 就快要 |
[06:08] | getting certified to become a professional organizer. | 取得专业组织者的证书了 |
[06:12] | – Isn’t that great? – That’s very impressive. | -很棒吧 -真厉害 |
[06:14] | Well, there’s no advancement in my field | 如果不继续深造 |
[06:16] | without continuing education. | 在我工作的领域就没有前途 |
[06:18] | Uh-huh, what’s your field? | 你是什么领域的啊 |
[06:20] | I run the police cafe?. | 我经营警用咖啡厅 |
[06:22] | It’s disorganized? | 那里乱七八糟的吗 |
[06:23] | Yes. It’s, um, the pantry is a disaster. | 对啊 储藏室一片狼藉 |
[06:27] | – Well, we can’t have that. – No. | -这可不行 -是啊 |
[06:29] | Um, I’m gonna be certified soon, | 我很快就会拿到证书 |
[06:32] | so if “You’re a disorganized, busy professional…” | 所以如果”你是个邋遢又忙碌的专业人士” |
[06:36] | You mean, um, like Dr. Isles, here? | 你是指像艾尔斯医生这样的吗 |
[06:39] | Yes! Shall we start? | 没错 可以开始了吗 |
[06:42] | “Are you ready to conquer the clutter?” | 准备好要攻克凌乱了吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, well, um, I’m just gonna check “Yes.” | 好吧 我就直接勾”是”了 |
[06:55] | Look — stop. I don’t care what you have to say. | 听着 停 我才不管你要说啥 |
[06:57] | Nah! Nah! I told them. I’m the one that called it in! | 不 不是 我告诉他们的 是我报警的 |
[06:59] | Tell her. I called it in. | 跟她讲 是我报警的 |
[07:01] | He said he was with a “Detective vanilla.” | 他说他是”香草警探”的人 |
[07:03] | Can’t imagine why you didn’t just take his word for it. | 怪不得你不相信他的话 |
[07:05] | It’s all right. He’s with us. | 没错 他和我们一起的 |
[07:09] | He got to be here? | 他非得在这吗 |
[07:11] | He does. | 是的 |
[07:12] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[07:14] | Well, I’ve been keeping my ear to the street, | 我一直盯着街上的情况 |
[07:16] | like you told me to, | 就像你吩咐的那样 |
[07:17] | and I hear about a junkie named Viper | 我听到一位叫毒蛇的吸毒者 |
[07:20] | with a bunch of cash. | 身上有许多现金 |
[07:21] | – That must be Viper. – That was Viper. | -那位一定是毒蛇 -是的 |
[07:24] | – What do you know about him? – Dope fiend. | -你对他了解多少 -瘾君子一个 |
[07:28] | Okay, wait right here. | 好吧 在这等着 |
[07:39] | Hmm. .38 special. | 0.38口径特种转轮手枪 |
[07:42] | Same caliber as the shooting. | 和抢劫案所用手枪的口径相同 |
[07:44] | Blood on the barrel. | 枪管上有血 |
[07:45] | Probably from pistol-whipping Chris Dunbar. | 可能是打克里斯·邓巴后留下的 |
[07:47] | I’ll take that bet. | 没错 |
[07:48] | He mugs father and son, uses the cash to buy dope, | 他抢了父子两人 用钱去买毒品 |
[07:51] | and then O.D.’s at a public picnic table. | 然后在公共野餐桌上服毒过量 |
[07:54] | What are you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[07:56] | I’m thinking that’s odd, aren’t you? | 我觉得不正常 你不觉得吗 |
[07:58] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[07:59] | Junkies don’t shoot dope out in the open. | 毒瘾者不会在光天化日下注射毒品 |
[08:00] | They’re like cockroaches. They hide. | 他们就像蟑螂 会躲起来 |
[08:03] | Something’s off. | 这事不太对劲 |
[08:15] | Ah, we’re feeling better. | 你看起来好多了 |
[08:17] | Your shoes match. | 你的鞋穿对了呢 |
[08:19] | I was just tired last night. | 昨晚我只是累了 |
[08:21] | You’re still limping. | 你还是一瘸一拐的 |
[08:27] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[08:29] | It’s not important. | 不重要 |
[08:32] | Uh, okay. Well, can we go out on a limb | 好吧 我们能大胆预测 |
[08:34] | and say that this junkie O.D.’d? | 这位毒瘾者是服毒过量吗 |
[08:36] | – Yes. – Really? | -是的 -真的吗 |
[08:38] | He overdosed on heroin. | 他过度服用了海洛因 |
[08:40] | This is from his syringe. | 这是从他的注射器里提取的 |
[08:42] | It tested at almost 80% purity. | 大约80%的纯度 |
[08:43] | 80%? That’s the good stuff. | 80% 那可是个好东西 |
[08:46] | Pure, non-cut — | 又纯又没杂质 |
[08:47] | How does a street junkie get his hands on that? | 一个街头吸毒者怎么弄到这极品啊 |
[08:50] | – I got the print report here. – Oh, can I see that? | -指纹报告出来了 -我能看看吗 |
[08:55] | Crime lab says junkie’s syringe had no fingerprints on it. | 实验室说没在注射器上找到指纹 |
[08:57] | Died before he had a chance to wipe them off. | 他没有机会自己擦掉指纹 |
[09:01] | Yeah, so someone wiped them off for him. | 是的 所以说是有人帮他擦掉了 |
[09:06] | – Well, you didn’t even read it that time. – It’s nothing. | -你这次连内容都没看 -没什么 |
[09:10] | You’re in a weird mood. | 你今天有点怪啊 |
[09:12] | No. I’m not. | 没 没有啊 |
[09:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:19] | All right. I got to go talk to my C.I. | 好的 我要去和我的线人谈谈 |
[09:20] | You want to grab a coffee afterwards? | 等会儿咱俩去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[09:21] | No. I already had tea. | 不了 我已经喝过茶了 |
[09:26] | Oh. | 这样啊 |
[09:36] | Did you meet Dr. Isles’ new hunk? | 你见过艾尔斯医生的新欢了吗 |
[09:39] | – What? – Ian. | -你说什么 -伊恩啊 |
[09:41] | They think I was born yesterday. | 他们当我三岁小娃儿啊 |
[09:43] | He spent the night. | 他还在那儿过夜了 |
[09:45] | Okay, ma, that’s really none of your bus– | 好了 妈 那真的不关你的 |
[09:47] | Ian spent the night? | 伊恩在那儿过夜啊 |
[09:48] | Didn’t she tell you? | 她没跟你说吗 |
[09:51] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[09:52] | Yes. | 有的 |
[09:53] | Okay, thanks. | 就这样 谢了 |
[10:00] | Don’t they have Cappuccinos? | 他们没有卖卡布奇诺的吗 |
[10:02] | No. | 没有 |
[10:03] | Now tell me about Viper. | 跟我谈谈毒蛇这个人 |
[10:04] | Where’d he get pure dope? | 他是从哪儿搞到纯毒品的 |
[10:06] | Mm. Tastes better with foamed milk. | 加那种有泡沫的牛奶会更好喝 |
[10:08] | Crap. Buy yourself some foam. | 行了吧 自己去买点泡沫去 |
[10:10] | Now — pure dope. | 讲纯毒品的事 |
[10:12] | Oh, word is it hit the street six months ago. | 谣传六个月前毒品十分受欢迎 |
[10:16] | Real good sh– stuff. | 非常极品的那种 |
[10:18] | And where’s it coming from? | 那是从哪儿来的 |
[10:20] | Nobody knows. | 没人晓得 |
[10:24] | All right, um… | 好吧 那个… |
[10:26] | You call me if you hear anything, all right? | 如有消息打给我 好吗 |
[10:28] | I got you on speed dial, vanilla. | 你在快速拨号上呢 小香草 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 得了吧 |
[10:33] | Ballistics confirmed the gun we found on the dead junkie | 弹道组确认我们在毒瘾者身上找到的那把枪 |
[10:35] | was the murder weapon used to kill Evan Dunbar | 是用来杀害埃文·邓巴以及 |
[10:37] | and beat up his son, Chris. | 打昏他儿子克里斯的那把 |
[10:39] | Well, what about gunshot residue? | 那射击残留物呢 |
[10:40] | Did it confirm that the junkie was the shooter? | 能证明开枪的人就是他吗 |
[10:42] | No. The opposite. Very little gsr on the dead junkie. | 刚好相反 尸体上几乎没有射击残留物 |
[10:45] | – So the gun was planted. – Seems like it. | -所以是有人陷害他 -像是 |
[10:48] | Well, maybe we’re not looking at a random mugging. | 也许这不是一起随机抢劫案 |
[10:49] | Maybe we’re looking at a hit. | 而是故意杀人 |
[10:52] | What do we know about the victim’s business? | 我们对死者的生意了解多少 |
[10:55] | Bostonia shipping logistics — our victim handled | 波士托尼亚船运物流 死者负责 |
[10:57] | freight and customs brokering for small businesses. | 小型企业的货运以及报关服务 |
[11:00] | His son, Chris, worked for him. | 他儿子克里斯 是他的员工 |
[11:01] | Is the company clean? | 公司有案底的吗 |
[11:02] | Very. Checked I.C.E., | 没有 查过移民及海关执法局 |
[11:04] | D.E.A., Drug Control Unit. | 药品管理局 还有缉毒组 |
[11:06] | Nothing. Not a whiff of anything sketchy. | 一无所获 没有任何可疑的地方 |
[11:08] | You said the son, Chris, worked for the dad? | 你说儿子是老爸的员工啊 |
[11:10] | You think he had someone beat his face to a pulp? | 你认为是他叫人来揍自己的脸吗 |
[11:12] | I don’t know. I mean, father owns the business. | 不知道 我是说 现在公司是他父亲的 |
[11:14] | If he dies, the son inherits it. | 如果他死了 儿子就可以继承 |
[11:16] | So, a few blows to the face. | 所以 在脸上打几下也值了 |
[11:18] | Dad’s a widower, Chris is an only child. | 父亲丧妻 克里斯是独生子 |
[11:19] | There’s another relative. Victim had a brother, Arthur. | 还有一位亲属 死者有个哥哥 亚瑟 |
[11:23] | Well, that’s a prison mug shot. What’s he in for? | 那是监狱的头像照 他犯了什么罪 |
[11:26] | Mandatory 10 years for dealing cocaine. | 交易可卡因被判了十年 |
[11:28] | Oh, wait. Look at this. | 等一下 看看这个 |
[11:30] | Company’s clean, but the victim wasn’t. | 公司没有案底 但受害者可不是 |
[11:32] | He was indicted with his brother. | 他和他哥哥一起被起诉的 |
[11:34] | Yeah, but look. Evan didn’t do time. | 对 但你看 埃文并没有服刑 |
[11:36] | Because the D.A. gave him immunity | 因为他做了对他哥哥不利的证明 |
[11:37] | for testifying against his brother, Arthur. | 所以地方检察官豁免了他 |
[11:39] | Damn. Our victim put his own brother away. | 死者让自己哥哥去坐牢 |
[11:42] | When does Arthur get out? | 亚瑟什么时候出狱的 |
[11:44] | Six weeks ago. | 六周前 |
[11:46] | Probably pretty pissed off after 10 years in the slammer. | 在牢里关了十年估计还耿耿于怀呢 |
[11:49] | That’s a good motive for murder. Let’s bring him in. | 这可是很好的杀人动机 把人带来问问 |
[11:52] | Won’t be easy. Guy’s off the grid. | 不好找 这人神出鬼没 |
[11:54] | No driver’s license, no bank accounts. Not seeing anything. | 没驾照 没银行账户 没什么记录 |
[11:57] | Get creative. We got to find him. | 动动脑子 我们要找到他 |
[12:00] | It’s Maura. She got something on the vic. | 是莫拉 她在受害者身上有发现 |
[12:08] | Evan Dunbar had an odd residue | 埃文·邓巴的鞋底和裤腿 |
[12:10] | on his shoe bottoms and pant cuffs — cyanoacrylate powder, | 上有些奇怪的残渣 氰基丙烯酸酯粉末 |
[12:14] | used almost exclusively in nail salons. | 一般只在美甲沙龙里使用 |
[12:16] | So our shooting victim visited a nail salon | 所以受害者被枪杀前 |
[12:18] | before he was killed. | 去过美甲沙龙 |
[12:19] | It appears so, although his nails didn’t look like | 看起来是这样 虽然他的指甲 |
[12:21] | they’ve ever been touched by an emery board. | 看起来不像被指甲锉修过 |
[12:25] | Is that Ian? | 是伊恩吗 |
[12:31] | Uh, let’s go and take a look at the victim’s nails. | 咱们走 去看看受害者的指甲 |
[12:35] | Oh, let’s. | 咱们走着 |
[12:40] | Yes, it was Ian. He’s just an old friend. | 是 刚才是伊恩 他只是个老朋友 |
[12:46] | Hm. His cuticles have never been cut. | 他的指甲没有被剪过 |
[12:49] | I’d say he’s never had a manicure. | 他从来没修过指甲 |
[12:51] | You don’t have to tell me about Ian. | 你不需要向我汇报伊恩 |
[12:53] | It’s none of my business. | 与我无关啊 |
[12:55] | I’m not not telling you about him. | 我没有不告诉你啊 |
[12:57] | He just stopped by this morning. | 他只是今早顺道来拜访 |
[12:59] | I heard he stopped by last night. | 我听说他昨晚就顺道了 |
[13:04] | Uh he lives in Africa. | 他在非洲生活 |
[13:06] | It’s, um… | 这… |
[13:07] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[13:12] | Uh, let me know if you find anything else | 有什么其他发现就告诉我 |
[13:16] | in the case, you know, that’s not complicated. | 关于案子的 这可不复杂 |
[13:20] | I mean, who am I to help you with your complicated love life? | 我算你什么人啊 你爱谁我可管不着 |
[13:23] | Jane. | 简 |
[13:27] | Goodbye. | 别了 |
[13:29] | Have a fabulous time reading your love texts in private. | 自个儿好好享受他给你发的肉麻短信吧 |
[13:32] | No, Jane. Jane, wait. Wait. It’s nothing. | 不 简 简 等等 真没有什么 |
[13:34] | It’s nothing. Look. | 没什么内容 看 |
[13:46] | He just said, “Guess what we’d be doing | 他刚才说 “猜猜如果现在我们在 |
[13:48] | if we were in ethiopia right now.” | 埃塞俄比亚 我们会在做什么” |
[13:50] | That doesn’t sound complicated. | 这听起来可不复杂 |
[13:54] | I killed Korsak with your scalpel. | 我拿你的手术刀杀死了科萨克 |
[13:57] | I contaminated all your DNA samples. | 我把你的DNA样本都污染了 |
[14:03] | I snuck into your closet, | 我偷溜进你衣柜 |
[14:04] | and I put all your shoes in different boxes. | 把所有鞋子放进不同的盒子里 |
[14:05] | – What?! – Never mind. | -什么 -算了 |
[14:06] | What? No. Jane. Jane, wait. Wait, wait. I’m sorry. | 什么 不 简 等等 对不起 |
[14:09] | Let me at least take a look at your foot. | 起码让我看看你的脚 |
[14:10] | Oh, no. I don’t think we’re close enough for that anymore. | 不用了 我认为我们没有亲密到那个地步 |
[14:14] | Please? I’m — I’m sorry. Okay? | 求你了 我错了 亲爱的 |
[14:16] | Look, I’m… | 看 我 |
[14:24] | You’ll really sorry when my toe kills me. | 等我的脚趾折磨死我了 你就后悔莫及了 |
[14:30] | Don’t touch it. | 别碰它 |
[14:32] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[14:34] | Okay, you have acute onychocryptosis. | 你有严重的甲内生 |
[14:38] | Do I need to update my will? | 我需不需要去写个遗嘱啊 |
[14:40] | Ingrown toenail. You need a minor procedure. | 嵌甲了 得进行个小手术 |
[14:43] | Okay, you do it. | 那你来吧 |
[14:45] | Me? I don’t do surgery. | 我 我做不了手术 |
[14:47] | It’s not a kidney transplant, Maura. Just do it! | 又不是肾移植 莫拉 搞定它 |
[14:53] | Not gonna ask. | 我啥都不问 |
[14:54] | What…is it? | 什么事 |
[14:56] | Chris Dunbar is checking out of the hospital. | 克里斯·邓巴出院了 |
[14:58] | How? He was in critical condition yesterday. | 怎么会 他昨天还情况危急 |
[15:05] | Can you believe the insurance company is kicking him out? | 你能相信保险公司会拒绝理赔吗 |
[15:08] | Yeah. They said if I can get myself to the bathroom, | 他们说既然我能自己去厕所 |
[15:10] | then I don’t need a hospital. | 就不需要住医院 |
[15:12] | Any news on the case? | 案子有什么进展吗 |
[15:14] | We’re working some leads. | 在调查几条线索 |
[15:15] | Your father ever go to a nail salon? | 你父亲有没有去过美甲沙龙 |
[15:17] | My father? No. No, he wasn’t that kind of guy. Why? | 我爸爸 不 他不是那种人 为什么 |
[15:24] | Come on, Aidan. | 走 艾登 |
[15:25] | Let’s go outside. We’ll meet daddy out front. | 我们出去 在外头等爸爸 |
[15:33] | Did your father and you ever have any personal difficulties? | 你和你父亲是否曾经相处不合 |
[15:37] | No. No, we always got along. | 没有 我们一直合得来 |
[15:39] | What about business disagreements? | 商业上的分歧呢 |
[15:41] | Why would you be asking me this? We were mugged. | 你为什么问我这些 我们是一起被劫的 |
[15:44] | It’s possible it wasn’t random. | 有可能不是碰巧 |
[15:45] | Can you think of anyone | 你能想到有谁 |
[15:46] | that might have wanted to hurt your father? | 有可能想伤害你父亲吗 |
[15:48] | No. No one. | 不 想不到 |
[15:53] | How about your uncle Arthur? Have you seen him recently? | 你叔叔亚瑟呢 你最近看到他了吗 |
[15:54] | No. I haven’t — | 不 我没有 |
[15:59] | I haven’t seen my uncle since he went to prison. | 他入狱以后就再也没见过了 |
[16:01] | And did he ever threaten your father? | 他有没有威胁过你父亲 |
[16:02] | I mean, they had their issues, but no. | 他们是有过节 但没有威胁过 |
[16:05] | I mean, I — I don’t believe | 我不相信 |
[16:07] | Arthur would kill his brother or hurt me. | 亚瑟会杀他兄弟 伤害我 |
[16:09] | There’s…just no way. | 就是不可能 |
[16:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:12] | Take good care of yourself. We’ll be in touch. Thanks. | 照顾好自己 我们会保持联系 谢谢 |
[16:17] | Pretty crummy insurance, just throwing him out in that condition. | 废柴保险 在这种情况下弃他不顾 |
[16:20] | Well, he has minimal coverage, but he’s covered till tomorrow. | 虽然是低保 但住院费已经付到明天了 |
[16:23] | Why’d his doctors release him, then? | 那为什么他的医生会让他出院 |
[16:24] | They didn’t. He’s leaving A.M.A. | 医生没有 他是AMA离院的 |
[16:26] | Against medical advice. | 也就是违反医嘱 |
[16:28] | So why’d he lie? | 那么他为什么撒谎 |
[16:30] | Yeah, and why is he in such a hurry to get out? | 而且他为什么这么急着出去 |
[16:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:40] | I had a mani-pedi once. | 我修过一回脚趾 |
[16:42] | So you’re that kind of guy. | 所以你是那种男人 |
[16:45] | Had to get close to a drug dealer | 为了接近一个喜欢边修指甲 |
[16:46] | who did business over pedicures — got a fungus! | 边谈生意的毒贩 还得了脚气 |
[16:49] | Did you at least make the arrest? | 你好歹逮捕人家了吧 |
[16:51] | He got four years. I got yellow toes. | 他判了四年 我得了脚气 |
[16:57] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[16:59] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么 |
[17:00] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:07] | Bye, dad! | 拜拜 爸爸 |
[17:08] | He’s in a hurry to go somewhere. | 他着急去一个地方 |
[17:36] | He’s pulling a container out of customs’ holding. | 他要去海关那里取一个集装箱 |
[17:38] | Must be pretty important. | 肯定很重要 |
[17:39] | Look at the guy. He’s having trouble walking. | 看那家伙 连走路都困难 |
[17:41] | Yeah. Something smells. | 很不对劲儿 |
[17:43] | We got to get a look in that container. | 我们得去那个集装箱一看究竟 |
[17:45] | Hey, Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[17:47] | I need you to get me a search warrant. | 我需要你帮我搞张搜查令 |
[18:17] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[18:18] | We were gonna ask you the same thing. | 我们也想问同样的问题 |
[18:20] | We need to take a look inside the container. | 我们需要开箱检查 |
[18:28] | Jane! | 简 |
[18:30] | I got the manifest — ugh! | 我拿到了货单 |
[18:32] | Rats! There’s rats in there. | 老鼠 那儿有老鼠 |
[18:34] | “Ooh, eek! A rat! Help! Help! Help!” | “啊呀 老鼠 救命 快救命” |
[18:36] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[18:38] | What’s the shipment? | 都装了些什么 |
[18:38] | Deliveries from China | 是从中国运来的货物 |
[18:40] | for four different Boston customers. | 分属四位波士顿买主 |
[18:41] | You got a toy store, jewelry store, | 有开玩具店的 珠宝店的 |
[18:42] | Furniture store, and… | 家具店的 还有… |
[18:44] | “Lee’s nail spa.” | “李氏指甲保健” |
[18:47] | Wow. That’s something since | 这终于和被害人在 |
[18:48] | our victim was in a nail salon | 在死前去过美甲沙龙这一点 |
[18:50] | before he was killed. | 有联系了 |
[18:51] | Stay away from nail salons. | 珍爱生命 远离美甲 |
[18:52] | Stop talking about your nasty toes. | 别再说你那恶心的脚趾了 |
[18:54] | At least I’m not afraid of rodents. | 至少我不怕啮齿动物 |
[18:56] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[18:57] | – Nothing. No drugs. – Damn it. | -没有 没有毒品 -该死 |
[18:59] | We got to find time to go through all the boxes. | 我们得把所有的箱子都检查一遍 |
[19:01] | I think the clock ran out. | 但我们没那么多时间 |
[19:02] | We can’t seize the container | 要是没有正当理由 |
[19:03] | without probable cause. | 我们就不能扣留集装箱 |
[19:04] | Then we got to find something fast. | 那就尽快找到理由 |
[19:09] | You said that your father had never been in a nail salon. | 你说过你父亲从未去过美甲沙龙 |
[19:13] | Yeah, he hasn’t. | 是的 |
[19:14] | All right, well, one of your clients | 好的 你的一位客户拥有 |
[19:15] | owns a nail salon. | 一家美甲沙龙 |
[19:16] | You’re delivering a shipment to “Lee’s nail spa.” | 你在为”李氏指甲保健”运输货物 |
[19:18] | Yeah, I don’t know all of our clients. | 好吧 我并不了解我们所有的客户 |
[19:20] | All right, but I did just speak to my attorney. | 现在 我只会和我的律师对话 |
[19:21] | Now, unless you found any drugs, which you won’t, | 除非你们发现里面有毒品 但你们没有 |
[19:24] | You need to release this container back to me. | 那么你们就无权扣留我的货物 |
[19:26] | Port agent says you’ve never | 港区的工作人员说 |
[19:27] | signed for a container before. | 之前你从亲自未签收过货物 |
[19:29] | This one must be special. | 这箱货一定很特殊 |
[19:31] | This business feeds my family, | 我们家是靠这生意谋生的 |
[19:32] | and now it’s all I have left of my father. | 现在我是子承父业 |
[19:34] | So, yeah, I’m gonna take care of our clients. | 所以 我一定会维护好我们的客户 |
[19:37] | Jane? | 简 |
[19:39] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[19:43] | I got a whole shipment of these. | 里面有一整箱这东西 |
[19:45] | Good, ’cause he’s hiding something. | 很好 他一定在隐瞒什么 |
[19:48] | Nice save, Frost. | 干得好 弗罗斯特 |
[19:50] | These studded bracelets | 这种带钉子的手链 |
[19:51] | are illegal in Massachusetts. | 在马萨诸塞州属于违禁物品 |
[19:53] | So they’re for a shop in New Hampshire. | 这些是要运往新罕布什尔州的 |
[19:54] | Punk rock accessory in New Hampshire, | 在新罕布什尔州是朋克一族的饰品 |
[19:56] | dangerous weapon in Massachusetts. | 但在马萨诸塞州却是危险的武器 |
[19:58] | I’m so sorry. We’re gonna have to impound this entire container. | 很抱歉 我们必须要扣留所有货物 |
[20:02] | You gonna hear from my attorney. | 你会收到我律师的信 |
[20:07] | Call CSRU. We take everything. | 通知犯罪现场调查小组 我们拿到了所有东西 |
[20:13] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[20:14] | My toe. It’s killing me. | 我的脚趾 痛死我了 |
[20:16] | Unless it’s given you a staph infection, | 除非你的脚趾感染了葡萄球菌 |
[20:17] | it’s hardly killing you. | 否则没那么容易死 |
[20:19] | What? D– oh! | 什么菌 |
[20:21] | I’m…so sorry to barge in. | 很抱歉打搅到你们了 |
[20:23] | No, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[20:24] | Hey, you must be Jane Rizzoli. | 你好 你一定就是简·里佐利了 |
[20:26] | Let me get you a glass of wine. | 我去给你倒杯酒吧 |
[20:27] | Okay. Thank you. Uh, you must be Ian. | 好的 谢谢 你一定是伊恩吧 |
[20:29] | Jane needs a phenolisation procedure. | 简需要做甲内生的手术 |
[20:32] | Ooh, then you’re gonna want a lot of wine. | 那么你一定会需要喝很多酒 |
[20:33] | I’d better open another bottle. | 我最好还是再去开一瓶 |
[20:36] | Did you come over here to check up on me? | 你是过来查我的岗吗 |
[20:38] | Oh, yeah, I rubbed bad germs all over my ingrown toenail | 是的 我把那些细菌涂满了我的内生甲 |
[20:41] | so I could spy on you. | 这样我就能来监视你了 |
[20:42] | Um, Maura, I can’t find the corkscrew. | 莫拉 我找不到开瓶器了 |
[20:45] | Your mother has been doing some organizing for me. | 你妈妈把我这儿好好整理了一番 |
[20:48] | Oh, god, can’t she find a slob to… | 上帝啊 她就不能去帮懒汉 |
[20:51] | …bother? | 整理吗 |
[20:52] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[20:53] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:54] | She alphabetized everything. | 她把所有的东西都按首字母顺序来排列 |
[20:55] | So now corkscrew is next to the chopsticks. | 所以开瓶器就会放在筷子的旁边 |
[21:00] | Hey, um, let me, uh, see that foot while I open the wine. | 在我开酒的时候 让我看看你的脚趾 |
[21:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:07] | What can I use to do the procedure? | 待会儿我用什么来做手术 |
[21:09] | Huh? Oh, I-I — I thought Maura was gonna do it. | 我 我以为是莫拉来做手术 |
[21:11] | Uh, Ian is much more qualified. | 伊恩做这个更拿手 |
[21:13] | I just got a new pair of carbon steel pruning sheers. | 我刚买了一把碳钢的修剪刀 |
[21:17] | But would that be under “C” | 但它会被放在”C”这里呢 |
[21:18] | or “S”? | 还是”S”这里呢 |
[21:19] | Uh, “P”? | 在”P”这里 |
[21:21] | I guess that makes sense. | 这一定有她的道理 |
[21:22] | “P” For “Pruning.” | “P”是”修剪”的第一个字母 |
[21:24] | – Cute. – What, are you gonna cut off my toe? | -有意思 -你想把我的脚趾给剪了吗 |
[21:26] | It’s pretty much the same tool the podiatrists use. | 这是足病医生常用的工具 |
[21:30] | Okay, so I’m gonna need some betadine | 好了 我需要一些优碘 |
[21:31] | and a topical anesthetic spray. | 和一瓶局部麻醉喷雾剂 |
[21:36] | Well, you’ve got your own traveling pharmacy over there. | 你居然还随身带了个药房 |
[21:38] | Uh, Ian is taking some supplies back to Africa. | 伊恩要带一些物资到非洲 |
[21:42] | Oh. | 原来如此 |
[21:44] | This is gonna feel a little bit cold. | 这感觉会有点凉 |
[21:48] | Oh-kay. No, that’s fine. | 没错 我没事 |
[21:50] | Oh, I’ll need, uh, a toothpick, too. | 我还需要一根牙签 |
[21:52] | What — what — what for? | 用来干嘛 |
[21:53] | Now hold still ’cause this might pinch a little bit. | 尽量别动 因为接下来会有点疼 |
[21:58] | You really got a grip on it, don’t you, doc? | 你真的有把握吗 医生 |
[22:01] | – When do I take the toothpick out? – A day. | -什么时候才能把牙签拿掉 -一天后 |
[22:04] | It’s keeping the nail away from the wound. | 牙签会让指甲远离伤口 |
[22:06] | It might smart a little. | 可能会有点疼 |
[22:07] | No, what, really? | 不 你确定吗 |
[22:08] | Because you dug into my toe with pruning sheers? | 因为你用修剪刀在我的脚趾上钻了个洞 |
[22:11] | The periungual’s sensitive. | 指甲的周围很敏感 |
[22:13] | Are you sure you don’t want to stay for dinner? | 你真的不留下吃晚饭吗 |
[22:14] | Um, no, no, I’ve lost my appetite. | 不不 我已经没有食欲了 |
[22:16] | You two kids have fun. | 你们两个玩去吧 |
[22:34] | Thanks, ma. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[22:36] | Oh, hey. You’re looking for dr. Maura Isles. | 过来 你要找的是莫拉·艾尔斯医生吧 |
[22:38] | Give it to me. I’ll take it to her. | 给我吧 我会转交给她的 |
[22:42] | – Ma! – What? It’s from Ian. | -妈 -怎么了 这是伊恩送的 |
[22:44] | Wow. Two-buck chuck and three rolls of toilet paper. | 两美元的牛颈肉和三卷卫生纸 |
[22:49] | Romance lives. | 真浪漫啊 |
[22:50] | – She’s more secretive about this one, isn’t she? – No. | -这次她好像偷偷摸摸的 对吗 -不是 |
[22:54] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:56] | Hurts your feelings | 这让你很伤心 |
[22:57] | that she’s not confiding in you. | 她没有告诉你 |
[23:01] | I’m sorry, sweetheart. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[23:02] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[23:04] | You know, I — I don’t need to know every detail of her personal life. | 我又不需要知道她私生活的每个细节 |
[23:06] | – It’s all right. – But she usually tells you. | -没事的 -但她以前会告诉你的 |
[23:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:10] | He seems charming. | 他看起来很迷人 |
[23:12] | But, you know, those are the ones you have to worry about. | 但要知道 这种男人更危险 |
[23:16] | I got a really weird vibe from him. | 我总觉得他有点不对劲 |
[23:18] | He was unpacking boxes. | 他有很多没拆的盒子 |
[23:20] | And then when he saw me, he just closed ’em all up. | 看到我后 又都合上了 |
[23:21] | It was like… | 就像是 |
[23:22] | That’s your cop gut. | 这是做警探的直觉 |
[23:24] | – Maybe he’s a criminal. – I don’t know. | -可能他是个罪犯 -不好说 |
[23:27] | Well, he is Australian. | 他是澳大利亚人 |
[23:28] | Uh, aren’t they all descended from crooks? | 他们的祖先不都是坏蛋吗 |
[23:31] | Ma, that was like 200 years ago, | 妈 那是两百年前的事了 |
[23:32] | And I don’t think we can hold that against him. | 我们可不能因为这个逮捕他 |
[23:35] | You know, while I’m in there organizing, | 当我整理的时候 |
[23:38] | I could poke around. | 我可以到处看看哦 |
[23:40] | Please don’t do that. | 千万不要 |
[23:41] | I hear you loud and clear. You need deniability. | 明白了 你该学着委婉点 |
[23:45] | Ma, no. | 妈 不要 |
[23:48] | No! Wh– | 不要 |
[23:49] | Ma– maura! | 莫 莫拉 |
[23:52] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[23:55] | That must be from Ian. | 肯定是伊恩送的 |
[23:56] | This Ian really knows how to woo a girl. | 伊恩可真会追女孩 |
[24:00] | When we did relief work together in Ethiopia, | 我们在埃塞俄比亚参与救援工作时 |
[24:02] | We’d talk about what we’d give | 有说过 我们宁愿要些 |
[24:04] | for some cheap wine and toilet paper. | 廉价酒和卫生纸 |
[24:06] | How come you never told me about him? | 你怎么从没跟我谈起他 |
[24:08] | I’m sure I have. You must’ve forgotten. | 我肯定说过 你一定是忘了 |
[24:10] | Thanks for this. | 谢啦 |
[24:14] | What’s up? | 怎样 |
[24:15] | Chris Dunbar’s not happy we impounded his shipment. | 克里斯·邓巴很气愤我们扣押他的货物 |
[24:17] | He’s threatening legal action if we don’t release it. | 他威胁如果我们不放 就采取法律手段 |
[24:19] | Any luck finding uncle Arthur? | 找到他叔叔亚瑟了吗 |
[24:21] | Nothing from social security. | 没有社保 |
[24:22] | No phone, not any paying utilities. | 没电话 没任何账单记录 |
[24:24] | Well, what about a — a — a discount card, | 那打折卡之类的呢 |
[24:26] | A pharmacy, a sweepstakes entry? | 药店 赌博记录呢 |
[24:28] | Everybody signs up for something. | 是人总会留下些记录的 |
[24:30] | I’ll keep digging. | 我再去查 |
[24:32] | So we’re back to that one lead — nails. | 我们得回到那条线了 指甲 |
[24:35] | Well, we know our victim was in a nail salon before he died. | 我们知道受害者死前去过美甲店 |
[24:38] | And we know he shipped supplies for Lee’s Nail Spa. | 还有他供货给李氏指甲保健 |
[24:40] | Let’s go talk to “Lee.” | 咱们跟”李”谈谈吧 |
[24:49] | Yes, that’s Mr. Dunbar. | 是的 那是邓巴先生 |
[24:51] | We wondered what happened to our supplies. | 我们还想着供货出什么问题了 |
[24:53] | And you two are business partners? | 你们是生意搭档吗 |
[24:54] | How long have you been using his shipping service? | 你们用他的送货服务多久了 |
[24:56] | A few years. Good prices, reliable. | 几年了 价格公道 而且可靠 |
[24:59] | He was a nice man. | 他是个好人 |
[25:00] | Your supplies come from china? | 你们的货是从中国运来的吗 |
[25:02] | Yes, uh, you’d be amazed what the profit margin is on hand oils and candles. | 对 护手霜和蜡烛的利润相当高 |
[25:06] | I bet. | 明白 |
[25:07] | Excuse me. Mani-pedi today? | 不好意思 今天手脚都弄吗 |
[25:12] | Handy we both have toe problems. | 正好我们脚趾都有问题 |
[25:13] | We’re in a nail salon. | 我们在家美甲店里 |
[25:15] | How about a complimentary service? | 要来次免费服务吗 |
[25:18] | No, sorry. We’re not allowed to accept gifts. | 不用了 谢谢 我们不能接受礼物 |
[25:21] | And plus my friend here had a bad experience. | 而且我朋友有过一次糟糕的经历 |
[25:23] | Fungus. | 脚气 |
[25:24] | Ah, gives the industry a bad name. | 行业败类啊 |
[25:26] | I’ve tried everything — | 我什么都试了 |
[25:27] | Mouthwash, vapor rub, hemorrhoid cream. | 漱口水 桑拿 痔疮药 |
[25:30] | – R– hemorrhoid cream? – I’d do anything to get rid of it. | -痔疮药吗 -我总要都试试嘛 |
[25:32] | So you can wear your strappy sandals? | 就为了能穿绑带凉鞋 |
[25:34] | Use this, three times a day. | 用这个 一天三次 |
[25:37] | – 112 bucks?! – Small price to pay. | -112刀吗 -没事 小钱 |
[25:42] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[25:44] | Never doubt the power of greed. | 永远别质疑贪婪的力量 |
[25:46] | I never do. Did you find uncle Arthur? | 从来没有 找到亚瑟了吗 |
[25:48] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[25:48] | He filled out a publisher’s clearing house entry. | 他做过一次出版票据结算登记 |
[25:50] | Gave them his work address. | 上面有他的工作地址 |
[25:58] | Evan’s dead? What happened? | 埃文死了吗 发生什么了 |
[26:00] | Where were you two nights ago around 9:00 P.M.? | 两天前晚上九点左右你在哪儿 |
[26:02] | I was working here. My shift ends at 11:00. | 我在这儿干活 我的班到11点结束 |
[26:04] | What happened to my brother? | 我哥哥怎么了 |
[26:05] | We were hoping you may have had a thought. | 我们指望你能给我们点思路 |
[26:07] | No, we really haven’t been in touch. | 我们好久没联系了 |
[26:09] | Since he testified against you. | 从他上庭指证你之后吧 |
[26:11] | I don’t harbor hard feelings. | 我可不记仇 |
[26:12] | But you didn’t reach out to him after 10 years in prison. | 但你出狱后也没去找他 |
[26:14] | I was going to. | 我准备去的 |
[26:16] | I just needed to get my feet on the ground. | 只是要先做点脚踏实地的事 |
[26:19] | You know… Evan was the responsible one. | 埃文是个负责任的人 |
[26:23] | He took over the business when dad died. | 爸爸死后他就接管了生意 |
[26:28] | He worked hard. He found a way to make a little profit. | 他工作认真 还找到法子盈了点小利 |
[26:31] | But not a big enough profit. | 但还是不满足 |
[26:32] | Is that when the two of you started dealing coke? | 然后你们就开始贩卖可卡因了吧 |
[26:33] | Evan had nothing to do with that. | 埃文跟那无关 |
[26:35] | But he testified against you. | 但他指证了你 |
[26:37] | Seems like that might have made you angry. | 你应该挺生气的吧 |
[26:39] | He had no choice, okay? I told him to. | 他没的选 好吗 我让他做的 |
[26:42] | What about your nephew? | 那你侄子呢 |
[26:43] | When’s the last time you saw Chris? | 你最后一次看到克里斯是什么时候 |
[26:45] | I’m a convicted drug dealer. | 我是个贩毒犯 |
[26:47] | I figured a little distance was good for everybody. | 我觉得保持点距离对大家都好 |
[26:51] | Now it’s too late. | 现在却太晚了 |
[27:49] | This is the last of the container. | 这是集装箱里最后一批的东西 |
[27:51] | They’ve been through everything. | 所有东西都查了 |
[27:52] | More rats. | 除了老鼠还是老鼠 |
[27:54] | So we have no evidence, | 所以我们没有证据 |
[27:56] | and our best suspect, uncle Arthur, has three witnesses | 而且最大嫌疑人 亚瑟还有三个证人 |
[27:59] | who put him at his auto repair job at the time of the murder. | 证明案发时他在修车店干活 |
[28:02] | Their coats are glossy. | 它们的皮毛很光滑 |
[28:06] | Healthy gums. | 牙龈健康 |
[28:07] | They ate rat poison, Maura. | 他们吃了老鼠药 莫拉 |
[28:09] | No, this isn’t from rodenticide. | 不 这可不是老鼠药 |
[28:11] | Even fast-acting poison takes a few days. | 最快的毒药也要好几天起效 |
[28:14] | These rats died immediately after ingesting something. | 这些老鼠是在吃了某种东西后当场死亡的 |
[28:18] | Something in the container. | 是集装箱里的东西 |
[28:20] | Maybe you should do an autopsy. | 要不把它们解剖了吧 |
[28:26] | Technically, it’s a necroscopy. | 严格地说 这叫验尸 |
[28:28] | Well, let’s not tell the taxpayers | 不要告诉纳税人 |
[28:30] | what we’re doing with their tax dollars. | 我们是怎么用他们的税款的 |
[28:33] | Got another delivery for you, doc. | 又有你的快递 医生 |
[28:34] | Uh, can you put it in my office, please? | 放在我办公室 好吗 |
[28:36] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[28:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[28:39] | Supplies. | 物资 |
[28:42] | For Ian? | 给伊恩的吗 |
[28:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:44] | For Ian… | 给伊恩的 |
[28:46] | Who fixed your toe. | 治好你的脚趾的那个人 |
[28:47] | How is your toe? | 你脚趾怎样 |
[28:48] | How is your conscience? | 那你的良心呢 |
[28:50] | Excuse me? | 什么意思 |
[28:53] | What are you doing? Who is this guy? | 你到底在做什么 这男人是谁 |
[28:55] | Why are you being so weird? | 为什么你表现得这么奇怪 |
[28:56] | Why are you turning into a snoopy dog? | 为什么你变得像史努比狗一样 |
[28:59] | Do you mean Snoop Dogg or Snoopy, the dog? | 你说的是史诺普·道格还是史努比那条狗 |
[29:04] | Either way, I’m insulted. | 无论是哪个 我都受伤了 |
[29:06] | Too insulted to find out what killed your rats? | 那你不想知道这些老鼠的死因了吧 |
[29:09] | Okay, that is so not fair. | 你这样说太伤人了 |
[29:23] | High levels of diacetylmorphine in the rats’ blood. | 老鼠的血液里有高浓度的海洛因 |
[29:26] | Heroin. The rats O.D.’d. | 海洛因 这些老鼠也服毒过量了 |
[29:29] | I’ve heard of cases where smugglers | 我听说过这种情况 走私贩 |
[29:31] | soak clothes in liquid heroin. | 把衣服浸满液体海洛因里 |
[29:33] | Both rats had grayish blue fibers in their stomachs. | 两只老鼠胃内都有灰蓝色纤维 |
[29:39] | They ate the blankets in the container. | 它们啃了箱子里的毯子 |
[29:41] | How much do you want to bet | 你敢赌多少 |
[29:43] | this thing is soaked in liquid heroin? | 这毯子在液体海洛因里浸泡过 |
[29:44] | Nothing. I don’t bet if I can’t win. | 我可不赌 除非我有必胜的把握 |
[29:47] | But why didn’t the drug dog hit on the scent? | 但为什么缉毒犬没有闻到毒品的味道呢 |
[29:49] | Because the scent of any animal would throw the dogs off. | 因为其他动物的味道会让狗混淆 |
[29:52] | So fill the container with rats. | 所以他才在集装箱里装满老鼠 |
[29:54] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[29:56] | I bet Chris Dunbar thought he’d figured out | 我赌克里斯·邓巴还在得意 |
[29:59] | how to smuggle heroin into the country. | 他找到了一个向国内走私毒品的好方法 |
[30:08] | – I want my lawyer. – Better be a good one. | -我需要我的律师 -最好是个能干的 |
[30:10] | We just found $2 million worth of heroin | 我们刚在你的集装箱里发现了 |
[30:12] | in your container. | 价值200万美元的海洛因 |
[30:13] | – You don’t understand. – So explain. | -你不明白 -那解释给我听 |
[30:16] | Start with your father’s murder | 先说你父亲的谋杀案 |
[30:17] | and finish when you get to the part about the dead junkie. | 最后说说那个死去的瘾君子 |
[30:19] | I get a phone call. | 我接到一通电话 |
[30:21] | I want to talk to my lawyer. | 我要和我的律师谈谈 |
[30:22] | Be my guest. | 请便 |
[30:27] | Jane! | 简 |
[30:32] | Ian is a spy. | 伊恩是个间谍 |
[30:34] | What did you do, ma? | 妈 你做了什么 |
[30:36] | I found passports from different countries | 我发现了他有很多不同国家的护照 |
[30:38] | all with his photo and all with different names. | 照片相同 但名字各异 |
[30:46] | You shouldn’t have done this, ma. | 妈 你不该这么做的 |
[30:53] | What is that smell? | 什么味儿啊 |
[30:56] | It’s my foot solution. | 治疗我脚气的办法 |
[30:59] | It’s like a skunk made love to a farting dog. | 就像臭鼬和放屁的狗做爱时的味道 |
[31:03] | Hey, I’m fighting a war down here. | 我正进行脚部大作战呢 |
[31:05] | What is the smell? | 什么味儿啊 |
[31:08] | Combat under his desk. | 他的桌下正在打仗呢 |
[31:14] | Did you poke around in Chris Dunbar’s finances? | 你查了克里斯·邓巴的财务状况了吗 |
[31:17] | Just found a transaction | 刚发现了一笔 |
[31:18] | he completed this morning that makes no sense. | 今早完成的转账 解释不通 |
[31:20] | Looks like he took out a line of credit on his business | 他用他的业务办理了的抵押贷款 |
[31:22] | so he could withdraw 2 million bucks. | 取出了200万美金 |
[31:24] | Right before we arrested him? | 就在他被逮捕之前吗 |
[31:25] | Wait. It does make sense. | 等等 这说得通 |
[31:27] | Heroin we impounded is worth about $2 million. | 我们查获的海洛因价值正好200万美元 |
[31:29] | Yeah. And if Chris doesn’t deliver the drugs, | 如果克里斯没能按时交货 |
[31:31] | he’s got to deliver the cash. | 他就得返还现金 |
[31:32] | Who’s his lawyer? He called him from downstairs. | 他的律师是谁 他在楼下给他打电话 |
[31:35] | I’ll check the phone records. | 我查查通话记录 |
[31:38] | Can you have your Interpol contact run these names? | 你能让国际刑警组织联系人查这几个名字吗 |
[31:41] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[31:42] | Ian Smith. Ian Walters. | 伊恩·史密斯 伊恩·华特士 |
[31:43] | Ian Franklin. | 伊恩·弗兰克林 |
[31:44] | Mm. Same guy. I think he’s Australian national. | 同一个人 我觉得他是澳大利亚人 |
[31:47] | You think there’s an Australian connection here? | 你认为这是个澳大利亚组织吗 |
[31:49] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 太难以置信了 |
[31:51] | Chris didn’t call a lawyer. | 克里斯并没有打给律师 |
[31:52] | Who’d he call? | 他打给谁了 |
[31:53] | He dialed his own cell. | 他打给了他自己的手机 |
[31:56] | Well, we better find who has that phone. | 我们得赶快查出谁在用这部手机 |
[31:58] | Come on. We’ll take Maura’s car. | 走吧 我们开莫拉的车 |
[31:59] | What’s wrong with yours? | 你的车怎么了 |
[32:00] | It’s a cop car. | 那是辆警车 |
[32:06] | You’re right. | 你说的真对 |
[32:06] | Prius is a great undercover vehicle. | 普锐斯真是绝佳的卧底用车 |
[32:09] | E.V. Mode. | EV模式 |
[32:10] | Mm. So quiet I can | 真是安静啊 我都能听见 |
[32:11] | hear your toenails crying back there. | 你脚趾甲默默哭泣的声音了 |
[32:13] | Roomy, too. | 也很宽敞 |
[32:15] | Well, don’t take off your shoes. | 可别把你的鞋脱下来了 |
[32:18] | Okay, GPS tracking shows the phone | 全球定位跟踪系统显示 |
[32:20] | is moving down that alley. | 那部手机就在这条巷子里移动呢 |
[32:21] | It’s coming right at us. | 朝我们过来了 |
[32:24] | My Interpol contact has something for you. | 我国际刑警组织联系人发现了些信息 |
[32:26] | Your Australian is wanted for questioning. | 你要查的澳大利亚人被要求接受质询 |
[32:27] | What? | 什么 |
[32:29] | Hello, uncle Arthur. | 哎哟 居然是亚瑟叔叔 |
[32:33] | Looks like he’s headed right back to the nail salon. | 看来他是要去那家美甲沙龙 |
[32:36] | Take the back. We’ll get the front. | 你去后面 我们从前面进 |
[32:58] | Give me the money! | 把钱给我 |
[33:00] | I don’t like this. | 我可不喜欢这样 |
[33:02] | Drop the gun! Now! | 放下枪 立刻 |
[33:04] | Put it down! Put it down! | 放下枪 放下枪 |
[33:13] | Clear! | 没有情况 |
[33:14] | Frost, get an ambulance. | 弗罗斯特 叫辆救护车来 |
[33:16] | Victor 810. I need EMS down here. | 无线810 我这里需要一辆救护车 |
[33:19] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事儿的 |
[33:20] | Okay, okay. The paramedics are on their way. | 医务人员马上就到 |
[33:21] | He has Emma and Aidan. | 艾玛和艾登在他手里 |
[33:24] | – Chris’ wife and son? – Yes | -克里斯的妻子和儿子吗 -没错 |
[33:25] | – Who has them? – Who? I don’t know. | -他们在谁手里 -我不知道是谁 |
[33:28] | He killed my brother. | 他杀了我哥哥 |
[33:31] | – He wants the money. – Where are they? Where are they? | -他想要钱 -他们在哪儿 他们在哪儿 |
[33:35] | She’s the only one that knew. | 只有她一个人知道 |
[33:41] | Lee had a business partner. Ted. | 李有个商业伙伴 泰德 |
[33:43] | I don’t know who Ted is. | 我不知道泰德是谁 |
[33:45] | All right. Please, you have to help me. | 求你了 你们一定得帮帮我 |
[33:47] | We cannot find your wife and child | 如果你一直坐在这儿对我们撒谎 |
[33:48] | if you’re just gonna sit here and keep lying to us, chris. | 我们是不可能找到你的妻儿的 克里斯 |
[33:50] | All right. Wait. | 好吧 等等 |
[33:53] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[33:58] | How long have you and your father | 你和你父亲通过集装箱 |
[33:59] | been moving heroin in those containers? | 走私毒品有多长时间了 |
[34:02] | He had nothing to do with it. | 他没参与这件事 |
[34:04] | All right, it was all me. | 是我一个人在干 |
[34:06] | Right, and it was just this one time. | 而且只有这一次 |
[34:07] | And Lee was your connection? | 李是你的联系人对吗 |
[34:09] | Yeah. | 对 |
[34:11] | My father introduced me to all of his clients. | 我父亲把我介绍给他所有的客户 |
[34:15] | And Lee, she said that she had a way | 李说她有方法 |
[34:18] | for me to make some easy money. | 让我快速致富 |
[34:19] | By smuggling dope. | 就是通过走私毒品吧 |
[34:21] | Yeah. Yeah, as you can see, a real easy way | 还真是条快速致富的好路啊 |
[34:23] | to make a couple million bucks. | 轻轻松松赚几百万 |
[34:24] | It would have worked, too, | 本来这个计划能成功的 |
[34:26] | except my father, he was so precise. | 只不过我父亲这个人太一丝不苟了 |
[34:30] | He noticed on the manifest | 他发现货单上记录 |
[34:32] | that the container from China was off by 50 pounds. | 这次集装箱的重量跟之前差了五十磅 |
[34:34] | Because you put 50 pounds | 那是因为你在里面放了 |
[34:35] | of heroin-soaked blankets inside. | 五十磅浸泡过海洛因的毛毯 |
[34:36] | We found some residue from the nail salon | 我们在你父亲的衣服上 |
[34:38] | on your father’s clothing. | 发现了一些美甲店特有的残留物 |
[34:40] | He went to see Lee the day he was shot, didn’t he? | 他被害那天跑去找李了对吧 |
[34:42] | Yeah. I told him not to go. | 是的 我叫他不要去的 |
[34:45] | But he said that there was no way | 但是他说他绝对不会 |
[34:47] | that he was gonna accept delivery of her container. | 接受她的货单的 |
[34:50] | Well, got him killed. | 结果把自己给害死了 |
[34:53] | Maybe you should have talked to us. | 你早该跟我们说实话的 |
[34:54] | Oh, come on. I couldn’t talk to you. | 拜托 我不能告诉你们 |
[34:56] | The guy who shot my dad, | 那个杀了我父亲的人说 |
[34:57] | he said I was next | 如果我不把集装箱运去给他 |
[34:58] | if I didn’t get him the container. | 下一个死的就是我 |
[35:01] | And what did he look like? | 他长什么样 |
[35:02] | I didn’t see his face. | 我没看过他的脸 |
[35:03] | I’m telling you the truth! | 我说的都是实话 |
[35:05] | Did you tell your uncle the truth, too? | 你也跟你叔叔说了这事儿吗 |
[35:07] | You nearly got him killed. | 你差点把他给害死 |
[35:08] | He was just trying to help. | 他只是想帮我而已 |
[35:10] | All right, I called him when my family was taken. | 我家人被绑架以后我就打电话给他了 |
[35:12] | All right, I didn’t know what else to do. | 我实在不知道还能怎么办 |
[35:15] | Arthur said that he would do it. | 亚瑟说他会处理这件事 |
[35:17] | All right, he said that he would bring Lee the money. | 他说他会去送钱给李 |
[35:21] | And you let him. | 你还真就让他去了 |
[35:22] | Please, you have to find my family, right? | 求求你们了 你们一定要找到我的家人 |
[35:26] | They didn’t do anything wrong. | 他们是无辜的 |
[35:31] | It’s Maura. She says she’s got something. | 是莫拉 她说她有新发现 |
[35:42] | Lee had a poultry mite infestation on both arms. | 李的双臂上都有被家禽感染的痕迹 |
[35:45] | Clearly it’s a few months old. | 明显已经有几个星期了 |
[35:47] | How? She worked in a nail salon. | 怎么会 她可是在美甲店工作 |
[35:49] | What, she get it from a customer? | 难道是从顾客身上传染的 |
[35:50] | No. She could only contract it | 不可能 除非她在有家禽的地方工作过 |
[35:52] | if she worked around poultry. | 不然是不可能感染上的 |
[35:52] | Like a slaughterhouse or a packing plant? | 像是屠宰场或是食品加工厂吗 |
[35:54] | Maybe there’s a slaughterhouse | 也许美甲店附近有屠宰场 |
[35:55] | – or a packing plant next to the nail salon. – Check it, Frost. | -或者食品加工厂 -弗罗斯特 去查查 |
[35:58] | Well, she’d need a place to process the heroin. | 她需要找地方加工这些海洛因 |
[36:01] | Yeah. She’d need a chemical bath, | 没错 她需要化学池 |
[36:03] | a heating source, drying tables. | 热源 和晾干台 |
[36:04] | Got something. | 有发现 |
[36:06] | Only one slaughterhouse in the Boston area. | 整个波士顿只有一家屠宰场 |
[36:08] | Right near the nail salon. | 就在美甲店附近 |
[36:10] | Health department shut it down six months ago. | 卫生署在半年前就把那家屠宰场给查封了 |
[36:12] | Utilities are still on. | 可是设备都还在使用中 |
[36:13] | Good place to dry out your heroin and hide people. | 这可是个晾晒海洛因粉末和藏人的好地方 |
[36:17] | Speaking of hiding, | 说起藏人这件事 |
[36:20] | Ian is wanted for questioning by interpol | 国际刑警想找伊恩问话 |
[36:22] | for stealing drugs. | 他有盗窃药物的嫌疑 |
[36:23] | You’ve been investigating me? | 你一直在调查我吗 |
[36:25] | Jane. | 简 |
[36:26] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[38:04] | Where are they?! | 他们在哪 |
[38:05] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[38:11] | Let’s do it again. Where are they?! | 我再问你一次 他们在哪 |
[38:15] | I’m gonna count to three. | 我数三下 |
[38:18] | One. | 一 |
[38:19] | Two. | 二 |
[38:21] | You don’t have the guts. | 你才没这胆呢 |
[38:23] | You don’t know her at all. | 那是你根本不了解她 |
[38:26] | Three! | 三 |
[38:29] | In the freezer in the back! | 在后面的冷柜里 |
[38:31] | – You okay? – They’re in the freezer. | -你没事吧 -他们在冷柜里 |
[38:36] | Not enough of a profit margin | 只卖护手霜和蜡烛 |
[38:37] | on hand oils and candles, huh, Ted? | 赚的还是不够多呀 是吧 泰德 |
[38:46] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[38:48] | Aidan. | 艾登 |
[38:51] | Hey. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[38:53] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[38:55] | – Mommy. – It’s okay. | -妈妈 -没事了 |
[38:56] | Where’s dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[39:10] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:18] | Where’s Ian? | 伊恩呢 |
[39:21] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[39:25] | I harbored a fugitive. | 我藏匿了逃犯 |
[39:27] | So go ahead and arrest me. | 逮捕我吧 |
[39:30] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[39:32] | Because you won’t be able to arrest him? | 因为你无法逮捕他吗 |
[39:36] | Man, you got it bad. | 天啊 你还真够伤心的 |
[39:43] | You know when people talk about the loves of their lives? | 人们不是老说什么一辈子的挚爱吗 |
[39:48] | That’s Ian. | 伊恩就是那个人 |
[39:51] | You never, ever mentioned him. | 你从来都没提过他 |
[39:54] | ‘Cause I try to forget him. | 因为我一直在努力忘了他 |
[39:58] | I’m sorry, Maura. I shouldn’t have done what I did. | 对不起 莫拉 我不该调查他的 |
[40:01] | It’s none of my business. | 这不关我的事 |
[40:03] | I just — I can’t… | 我只是 我不能 |
[40:05] | I can’t talk about him. | 我不能提起他 |
[40:11] | I can’t. With anybody. | 我不能 跟谁都不能 |
[40:11] | Because it makes me so sad. | 因为提起来都太伤心了 |
[40:15] | I mean, how can you — how can you love someone | 为什么两个相爱的人 |
[40:18] | and not be able to be with them? | 却不能在一起呢 |
[40:20] | Well, why can’t you be with him? | 为什么不能在一起 |
[40:21] | Because he went back to Africa. | 因为他回非洲去了 |
[40:22] | Well, you could go to Africa. | 你也可以去非洲呀 |
[40:26] | You know, his crime is risking his life | 知道吗 他的罪行就是 冒着生命危险 |
[40:30] | to bring drugs and basic supplies | 把药物 基本生活用品 |
[40:33] | to places that nobody cares about. | 带到那些没人在乎的穷困地方去 |
[40:36] | And I helped him, so go ahead and arrest me. | 我也一直在帮他 所以你尽管逮捕我吧 |
[40:45] | The first person I’m gonna arrest is my mother. | 我第一个要逮捕的人就是我妈 |
[40:48] | What, really? “High ball glasses”? | 搞什么呀 “高腰杯” |
[40:51] | When is the last time you had a high ball? | 你什么时候有高腰杯了 |
[40:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[40:58] | She rearranged my closet, too. | 她把我的衣橱也都整理分类了 |
[41:00] | No. Not the closet. | 不是吧 连衣橱都没放过 |
[41:03] | She threw away my shoe boxes. | 她把我的鞋盒子都扔了 |
[41:05] | Well, now, that is a crime. | 怎么这样 这绝对是犯罪啊 |
[41:07] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[41:11] | You want me to take you to the airport? | 要不要我送你去机场 |
[41:15] | No. | 不要 |
[41:17] | No. | 不用了 |
[41:19] | You want me to sit with you till you feel better? | 要我留下来陪你吗 |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 嗯嗯 |
[41:25] | But first can you arrest your mother? | 但你能不能先把你妈逮捕了 |
[41:27] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[41:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:34] | It will be okay. | 会没事的 |