时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[00:05] | You got everything out of your cell? | 牢房里的东西都清干净了吧 |
[00:06] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[00:09] | Hey, you finally made bail. Huh, kid? | 终于被保释了 小屁孩 |
[00:10] | Yeah. Thought I’d never get out of this hell hole. | 是啊 本以为再也不会离开这个鬼地方了 |
[00:13] | Here, fill out and sign your inventory and property receipt, | 把物品清单和财产单据填好 |
[00:15] | Then you can change your clothes | 然后在大厅右边的 |
[00:16] | in the bathroom down the hall on the left. | 洗手间换衣服 |
[00:18] | Hey. Don’t let me see you in here again. | 好好表现 别再进来了 |
[00:20] | You won’t. | 不会的 |
[00:22] | All right. | 好的 |
[01:20] | “Your own personal sleep coach”? | 为你量身打造的睡眠帮手 |
[01:23] | Why does Jane need a sleep coach, | 简为啥需要睡眠帮手 |
[01:24] | And what’s a “Zq”? | “Zq”是什么 |
[01:27] | Oh, this machine measures R.E.M. — | 这台机器是用来测量REM的次数的 |
[01:29] | Rapid eye movement. | 也就是快速眼动 |
[01:31] | See, you just wear this while you sleep, | 看 睡觉的时候带着它 |
[01:34] | and it calculates your sleep cycles. | 可以计算你的睡眠周期 |
[01:36] | She’ll never get married. Send it back. | 她永远不会结婚的 拿回去吧 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:43] | Then what am I gonna get her for her birthday? | 那她生日我要送什么好呢 |
[01:45] | Oprah says you should give to charity. | 奥普拉说你应该捐给慈善机构 |
[01:47] | That’s a good idea. | 这个主意不错 |
[01:48] | Yeah, but it’s not much of a gift | 是 但这不算个礼物 |
[01:49] | unless you give Jane the tax deduction. | 除非你让简少交税 |
[01:53] | So, I’m gonna go to the party store. | 我要去商店转转 |
[01:57] | We’re gonna have a surprise party. | 我们准备开一个惊喜派对 |
[01:59] | And I am gonna celebrate even if Jane doesn’t like it. | 就算简不喜欢 我也要庆祝 |
[02:02] | Good luck with that. You know she hates surprises. | 祝你好运 你知道她讨厌惊喜的 |
[02:04] | Hi. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[02:08] | Um, I’m sorry. Uh, what are you doing down here? | 不好意思 你来这儿干什么 |
[02:11] | Oh, I’m assisting Frankie with his anxiety. | 我在帮弗兰基缓解焦虑 |
[02:15] | Sweetheart, why are you anxious? | 亲爱的 你焦虑啥呢 |
[02:19] | – Is it because you put on a little weight? – What? | -是因为你长胖了吗 -什么 |
[02:21] | No! Ma — I didn’t — I didn’t put on any weight. | 不是 妈 我没 我没有长胖 |
[02:25] | It’s muscle, so… | 我长得是肌肉 |
[02:27] | If you say so. | 你说是就是吧 |
[02:30] | Can you go? | 你可以走了吗 |
[02:31] | I-I’m having my detectives exam today, | 我今天要参加警探考试 |
[02:34] | And dr. Isles is giving me some relaxation tips. | 艾尔斯要教我怎么放松 |
[02:37] | Good luck, honey. | 祝你好运 亲爱的 |
[02:41] | I’m gonna fail. | 我会挂的 |
[02:42] | No, you’re not. | 不会的 |
[02:43] | I have been reading the mayo clinic research | 我读过梅奥医学中心的一项调查 |
[02:45] | on treating anxiety through hypnosis. | 是关于用催眠术缓解焦虑的 |
[02:48] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[02:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:52] | Now, close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[02:54] | You two should at least close the blinds. | 你们俩应该把窗帘拉上 |
[02:56] | – That’s a very good idea. – It’s not what you think. | -这个主意不错 -不是你想的那样 |
[02:59] | I know. I just bumped into ma. | 我知道 我刚才碰见妈了 |
[03:01] | You better kill on that exam today, little brother. | 老弟 你今天最好把考试给我秒了 |
[03:03] | There’s nothing like a little more pressure. | 你别给我压力啊 |
[03:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:05] | There’s been a stabbing at the Brimmer street jail. | 布莱墨街监狱有人被刺 |
[03:07] | Victim probably won’t survive his wounds. Let’s go. | 受害者可能活不了多久 走吧 |
[03:10] | No, that’s okay. I didn’t want to be a detective anyway. | 管他呢 反正我本来就不想当警探 |
[03:12] | Then why is he taking the exam? | 那他为什么要参加考试 |
[03:17] | That’s sarcasm. | 他那是反话 |
[03:19] | Using irony to convey contempt? | 用反语来表达不屑吗 |
[03:21] | Are you trying to drive me crazy? | 你是想把我逼疯吗 |
[03:23] | No! | 不是啊 |
[03:26] | Well, what did I say? | 我说什么了 |
[03:34] | Boston homicide. We’ve been called in by the warden. | 波士顿凶案组 监狱长叫我们来的 |
[03:36] | Yeah, I know. Warden Price will be here in a second. | 我知道 普莱斯狱长马上就来 |
[03:38] | Take off your shoes and your jacket. | 把鞋子和外套脱掉 |
[03:39] | Give me your bags. | 把包给我 |
[03:43] | Warden Price, you have visitors? | 普莱斯狱长 有人找你 |
[03:45] | We need to get into the infirmary and talk to the victim. | 我们要去医务室和受害者谈谈 |
[03:47] | You need to go through full security, detective. | 你们需要接受完整的安检 警探 |
[03:49] | This is bullshit. | 简直是狗屁 |
[03:51] | They’re very thorough here. | 这里检查得很仔细 |
[03:53] | Reminds me of when I flew to Tel Aviv. | 让我想起去以色列时的机场安检 |
[03:55] | Price used to be a big-time defense attorney. | 普莱斯以前是个高级辩护律师 |
[03:58] | before he used his juice to get this job… | 然后靠关系当上了狱长 |
[04:00] | …Korsak and I went up against him in a few murder trials. | 他曾经是几个谋杀犯的辩护律师 |
[04:02] | We beat him every time. He hates us. | 我们每次都赢了 所以他恨我们 |
[04:10] | She needs a pat-down. | 她需要全身检查 |
[04:11] | Oh, come on. She’s the chief medical examiner. | 拜托 她是首席法医 |
[04:13] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[04:15] | Spread your legs. | 两腿分开 |
[04:18] | Well, I couldn’t possibly hide anything — up there! | 我是不可能在那里面 藏东西的 |
[04:22] | Surrender your weapon. | 上交武器 |
[04:24] | I know the drill. | 我知道程序 |
[04:25] | You making this personal only wastes precious time. | 你把个人恩怨牵扯进来只会浪费时间 |
[04:27] | This isn’t personal, detective. | 这不是个人恩怨 警探 |
[04:34] | Warden Price. | 普莱斯狱长 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:41] | Stabbing victim was just pronounced. | 被刺者刚刚死亡了 |
[04:44] | Great — thanks for hurrying | 真好啊 谢谢你们这么有速度 |
[04:46] | so we could talk to him before he died. | 让我们能在他死前和他谈话 |
[04:53] | You knew him? | 你认识他 |
[04:55] | Yeah. His name’s Graham Randall. He was only 22. | 是的 他叫格拉汉姆·兰道 只有22岁 |
[04:58] | I just processed him. He made bail this morning. | 我刚见过他 他今天早上被保释了 |
[05:01] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[05:03] | – And how long was he here? – Three weeks. | -他被关了多久 -三周 |
[05:06] | On what charge? | 什么罪名 |
[05:07] | 94c-34. | 藏毒 |
[05:09] | Possession of class “B” Cocaine. That’s a misdemeanor. | 私藏B级可卡因 是个轻罪 |
[05:12] | He was being held here until he made the $5,000 bail. | 交5000元保释金前 他一直被关在这儿 |
[05:16] | Looks like it cost him his life. | 看来是付出生命代价了 |
[05:17] | This is about three liters of blood. | 这里大概有三升的血 |
[05:20] | Well, I’m surprised he made it to the infirmary. | 他能撑到医务室已经是奇迹了 |
[05:22] | Only because he was young and healthy. | 因为他年经 身体强壮 |
[05:26] | all right. So, no camera in here? | 好的 这里没有摄像头吗 |
[05:28] | We don’t have them in the release areas. | 在释放区不设摄像头 |
[05:30] | Well, you might want to re-think that. | 那你可要重新考虑一下了 |
[05:31] | I’ll need Graham’s records. | 我要看格拉汉姆的记录 |
[05:32] | Once I see the appropriate subpoena. | 必须要有传票才行 |
[05:34] | You’re really gonna make it harder for us | 你是真的不想让我找到杀害 |
[05:36] | to find this kid’s killer? | 这孩子的凶手是不是 |
[05:37] | Because whether you like it or not, | 因为不管你愿不愿意 |
[05:38] | You’re on our side now, counselor. | 我们现在是一边儿的 顾问 |
[05:40] | You seem a little hysterical. | 你看起来有点歇斯底里啊 |
[05:42] | Did you really just say — | 你刚才是不是说 |
[05:43] | Did he really just say that? | 他说刚才是那样说我的吗 |
[05:45] | Jane, why don’t we go take a look at the body? | 简 我们去看看尸体吧 |
[05:49] | It’s a good thing my gun is locked up. God! | 还好我的枪不在 老天 |
[05:56] | When did you start patting down police officers, Price? | 你什么时候开始对警官进行搜身了 普莱斯 |
[06:00] | It’s standard for mid-level-security jails. | 这是中级监狱的规定 |
[06:02] | Yeah, in Kabul. | 没错 喀布尔的监狱 |
[06:04] | Korsak, will you come with me to view the body? | 科萨克 跟我一起去看尸体 |
[06:06] | Frost, can you start working on getting subpoenas? | 弗罗斯特 你去准备申请传票 |
[06:09] | – Price being a dick? – Yes. | -普莱斯又犯混了 -是的 |
[06:11] | He called me “Hysterical.” | 他说我歇斯底里 |
[06:14] | I’m surprised his balls aren’t in his throat right now. | 我很意外他的蛋不在他喉咙里 |
[06:16] | No kidding. | 我说真的 |
[06:19] | He bled out. | 失血过多而死 |
[06:22] | Two stab wounds to each of his kidneys. | 肾脏两处刺伤 |
[06:26] | It’s an excruciating way to die. | 一种极其痛苦的死亡方式 |
[06:28] | Yeah, but quick. All you need is a shiv. | 是的 但是很快速 只需要一把利器 |
[06:30] | They practically teach it in here. | 这里人人都会用 |
[06:31] | Any idea what the shiv was made of? | 利器的材质是什么 |
[06:33] | No. Looks more like puncture wounds. | 不 看起来更想是针刺的伤 |
[06:36] | The edges are surprisingly clean. | 边缘很干净 |
[06:39] | Something very sharp. | 一种很犀利的东西 |
[06:40] | Like Jane. | 像简一样 |
[06:52] | What the hell? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:00] | Do your hands hurt, Jane? | 简 你的手还疼吗 |
[07:04] | No. It’s like it never happened. | 不 和原来一样好 |
[07:07] | Well, as long as you’re here, come closer. | 既然你在这里 靠近点吧 |
[07:11] | I have so much to tell you, Jane… | 我有好多话要对你说 简… |
[07:14] | and so little time. | 但是时间有限 |
[07:22] | What’s he doing here in the jail infirmary? | 他在监狱医务室里做什么 |
[07:24] | He killed nine people, Price! | 他杀了九个人 普莱斯 |
[07:26] | He’s supposed to be in a maximum-security unit! | 他应该在最高戒备区内 |
[07:28] | He’s receiving treatment for cancer | 他在波士顿中央医院的肿瘤科中心 |
[07:30] | at Boston General’s oncology unit. | 接受癌症治疗 |
[07:32] | You’re moving him back and forth?! | 你把他送来送去的 |
[07:33] | Even prisoners are entitled to medical care, detective. | 警探 囚犯也有权利接受治疗 |
[07:36] | You know he escaped before — by faking appendicitis! | 你也知道他以前越狱过 用假装阑尾炎 |
[07:39] | You think I’m faking cancer? | 你觉得我的癌症是假装的吗 |
[07:46] | Do you want to see what I’m reading? | 想看看我在读什么书吗 |
[07:50] | I love murder mysteries. Don’t you? | 我爱罪案悬疑小说 你不爱吗 |
[07:52] | Oh, shut up! | 闭上你的狗嘴 |
[07:54] | I want to see his medical records. | 我要看他的医疗记录 |
[07:56] | Jane is right — | 简说的对 |
[07:57] | He went to medical school. He could be faking. | 他上过医学院 他有可能是装出来的 |
[07:59] | Not without his permission. | 要经过他的同意才行 |
[08:03] | You’re gonna sign a form that lets us | 你要在表格上签名 |
[08:04] | look at your medical records, you piece of crap. | 让我们看你的医疗记录 你这人渣 |
[08:06] | Now, Jane… | 听着 简… |
[08:08] | You know that’s too private, | 你知道那是我的隐私 |
[08:10] | even between us. | 即使是你和我之间 |
[08:14] | – Come closer. – Oh, son of a bitch. | -靠近一点 -王八蛋 |
[08:17] | Don’t you want to hear something very interesting? | 难道你不想听些很有趣的事吗 |
[08:21] | Something very, very bad that I did? | 一些我干过的坏事 |
[08:27] | You wouldn’t want me to die before I told you, | 在我告诉你之前 你是不会让我死的 |
[08:30] | Now, would you, Jane? | 你想听吗 简 |
[08:31] | Don’t get sucked in, Jane. | 简 不要被他骗了 |
[08:32] | Nobody knows, Jane — nobody knows, | 没有人知道 简 没有人知道 |
[08:35] | but I’ll tell you. | 但我会跟你说 |
[08:37] | And the good doctor can hear, too. | 这位善良的医生也可以听 |
[08:40] | But the fat cop — get him out of here. | 至于这位胖警察 让他离开这 |
[08:46] | Korsak… | 科萨克… |
[08:49] | …wait for me outside. | 在外面等我 |
[08:51] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[08:59] | Tape this. | 录音 |
[09:02] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[09:04] | You have my attention for 30 seconds. | 你有30秒的时间 |
[09:08] | Do you remember where you were in the fall of ’05? | 还记得05年的秋天你在哪儿吗 |
[09:12] | No. | 不记得 |
[09:15] | The leaves were beautiful. | 那时的叶子好美 |
[09:18] | Even the weeping willows turned yellow that year. | 那年连垂柳都变黄了 |
[09:22] | You said that you did something very bad. | 你说你干了罪大恶极的事 |
[09:23] | Did you murder someone in the fall of ’05? | 你在05年的秋天杀了谁吗 |
[09:26] | I love the feel of velvet. | 我爱抚摸丝绒的感觉 |
[09:30] | Virgin white velvet. | 处子般纯白的丝绒 |
[09:35] | A young eagle lost its family of four. | 一只雏鹰失去了一家四口 |
[09:39] | Did you know that eagles don’t drink water? | 你知道老鹰是不喝水的吗 |
[09:43] | I’ll bet you did, Dr. Isles. | 我猜你知道 艾尔斯医生 |
[09:47] | Did you come through the westgate? | 你经过了西门公园吗 |
[09:53] | It is possible that the cancer | 癌症可能已经 |
[09:56] | has metastasized into his brain. | 转移到他脑部了 |
[09:58] | You don’t think he knows what he’s talking about? | 你觉得他在胡言乱语吗 |
[10:00] | I don’t know, Maura. | 我不知道 莫拉 |
[10:02] | I’m just saying it’s possible. | 我只是说有可能 |
[10:07] | I’m glad you’re dying. | 我真庆幸你快死了 |
[10:10] | It’s something very bad that I did, Jane. | 那是我做过的一件非常坏的事 简 |
[10:14] | So do one good thing with your life — | 那就在你人生中做件好事 |
[10:15] | And if you’re gonna confess to something, | 如果你想要坦白 |
[10:17] | do it straight up so I can bring a family some peace. | 就直说 让破碎的家庭重回安宁 |
[10:20] | I’m not looking for peace. Mnh-mnh. | 我不追求安宁 |
[10:25] | And I’m bored talking with you. | 而且我不想跟你聊了 |
[10:38] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[10:40] | Why, because I saw my own personal boogeyman today? | 怎么 就因为我今天看见了我的死对头吗 |
[10:43] | No. | 我不好 |
[10:44] | God — I’m gonna have nightmares for months! | 天啊 我要连做好几个月的恶梦了 |
[10:47] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[10:48] | Do you think you might need your own personal sleep coach? | 那你需要睡眠助手吗 |
[10:50] | What? | 你说什么啊 |
[10:52] | It’s a good thing they didn’t search us | 幸好在我们出来的时候 |
[10:53] | on the way out. | 没有被搜身 |
[10:55] | Maura, what are you doing? | 莫拉 你在干什么 |
[10:58] | You stole a vial of Hoyt’s blood? | 你偷了霍伊特的血样瓶 |
[11:00] | Well…Technically, sort of. | 这个 严格的说 算是吧 |
[11:03] | Gosh, I guess is stealing. | 老天 我想这是偷窃 |
[11:05] | If he files charges, I’ll be your character witness. | 如果他上诉的话 我做你的品德信誉证人 |
[11:07] | I don’t want to get arrested! | 我不想被逮捕 |
[11:08] | You’re not gonna get arrested. | 你不会被逮捕的 |
[11:09] | Take it to the crime lab. | 把它带去实验室 |
[11:11] | I only need enough to do a staining, | 我只需要一些做细胞染色 |
[11:12] | just to see if cancer cells are present. | 用来确定有没有癌细胞 |
[11:14] | Great. “Scientific inquiry.” Not stealing. Let’s go. | 太棒了 科学调查 不算偷窃 走吧 |
[11:18] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[11:20] | Yes, I’m positive. | 是的 我很确定 |
[11:21] | And e-mail me the video you took with the phone, okay? | 发给我你刚用手机录的视频 好吗 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:25] | Jane! | 简 |
[11:25] | Yeah! | 在这儿 |
[11:26] | Got Graham’s bureau of probation records. | 拿到了格拉汉姆的缓刑记录 |
[11:28] | All of his personal belongings, too. | 还有他的全部私人物品 |
[11:30] | Price can’t say no to a subpoena. | 有了传票 普莱斯这次可没有借口了 |
[11:32] | And we recovered three shivs from separate cells. | 我们从不同的牢房中缴获三把利器 |
[11:35] | Nice, let’s take them to Maura — | 很好 把它们给莫拉 |
[11:37] | See if one of them is the murder weapon. | 看看其中一把是否为凶器 |
[11:42] | Okay, why is there a tort law book in his things? | 怪了 他怎么会有侵权法的书呢 |
[11:46] | He was in for three weeks. | 他只坐了三个星期的牢 |
[11:47] | How’d he plan to be a jailhouse lawyer? | 难道就计划着要当个监狱律师了吗 |
[11:49] | Well, he worked in the library. Maybe he read everything else. | 他在图书馆工作 也许什么都看 |
[11:52] | Did you find anything in his file? | 你在他档案上有什么发现吗 |
[11:55] | College graduate. No priors. | 大学毕业 没有前科 |
[11:57] | He ran a red light, | 他闯过红灯 |
[11:58] | got caught with a couple grams of cocaine. | 因为私藏几克可卡因被捕 |
[11:59] | So who’d he piss off in jail? | 他在牢里惹到谁了 |
[12:02] | Maura, did you find a shiv to match his wounds? | 莫拉 你有找到符合他伤口的利器吗 |
[12:04] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[12:06] | This is a sharpened prison toothbrush. | 这是支削尖的狱用牙刷 |
[12:10] | Notice the knitted handle. | 注意看编织的把手 |
[12:12] | Mm. There’s a new take on an old favorite. | 旧物大改造 |
[12:14] | Was that the murder weapon? | 那是凶器吗 |
[12:16] | No. | 不是 |
[12:18] | This one appears to have been made | 这只看起来是用 |
[12:20] | with a straightened chain-link fence. | 掰直的铁丝做成的 |
[12:22] | Hmm. Was that it? | 了解 这是凶器吗 |
[12:24] | No. | 也不是 |
[12:26] | This is a ballpoint pen embedded with a disposable razor. | 这个是在圆珠笔上面插了一次性剃刀 |
[12:30] | Was that the murder weapon? | 那是凶器吗 |
[12:31] | Definitely not. | 绝对不是 |
[12:33] | Okay, what’s with the show-and-tell? | 好吧 那你说这么多是在干啥 |
[12:35] | I just think it’s so interesting, don’t you? | 我只是觉得好有趣 你不觉得吗 |
[12:37] | It’s a little like “Project Runway”. | 这有点像”天桥风云” |
[12:42] | You know, they — they move into the jail, | 你知道的 他…他们进了监狱 |
[12:44] | they get the same items, | 拿到相同的物品 |
[12:45] | but they all fashion different homemade shivs. | 但他们却制作出了不同的手工利器 |
[12:48] | Really? | 你说真的啊 |
[12:52] | Well, I think it’s interesting. | 我觉得挺好玩的啊 |
[12:57] | You weren’t even gonna tell me? | 你不打算跟我讲吗 |
[12:59] | About what? | 讲什么 |
[13:01] | About Hoyt! | 霍伊特啊 |
[13:01] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[13:03] | I don’t want ma to hear — she’ll flip out. | 我不想要让妈听到 她会疯掉 |
[13:05] | Hi, there, you two! | 你们两个 |
[13:06] | Hey, ma. | 妈 |
[13:09] | Someone’s gonna tell her. It’s all over headquarters. | 总有人会告诉她的 总部里都传开了 |
[13:11] | We’ll give her something bigger to think about | 给她找点儿更重要的事情做 |
[13:13] | so she doesn’t have time to gossip. | 这样她就没时间去跟别人闲聊了 |
[13:14] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[13:15] | Like… | 比如… |
[13:17] | I know she’s throwing me a surprise party. | 我知道她打算给我开个惊喜派对 |
[13:20] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[13:22] | Tell her I want a “My pretty pony” Party. | 告诉她我想要个”小骏马”派对 |
[13:25] | “My pretty pony”? | “小骏马”” |
[13:26] | So, you’re turning 9 again? | 咋的 你返老还童了 |
[13:29] | They’ve been discontinued. | 这个派对用的东西过时了 |
[13:30] | She’ll drive all over town looking for pony party supplies. | 但她肯定会走遍大街小巷去找的 |
[13:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:35] | No, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! I forgot. I’m sorry. | 不 等等 我忘记了 对不起 |
[13:38] | How’d you do on the exam? | 考试考得怎么样啊 |
[13:40] | Terrible. I bombed. | 很烂 我考砸了 |
[13:42] | No, you didn’t. All right? | 不会的 好吧 |
[13:43] | Everybody thinks they bombed. | 大家都认为自己考砸了 |
[13:44] | – I thougit bombed. – Yeah, well,did. | -我当初还觉得砸了呢 -但我确实砸了 |
[13:47] | I’m gonna be on patrol for the rest of my life. | 我这辈子就只能做个巡警了 |
[13:49] | No, you’re not. Come on. | 乱讲 不会的 拜托 |
[13:50] | Hey, what’s the matter with you two? | 你们俩到底怎么回事 |
[13:51] | You look like you lost your favorite pair of mittens. | 看起来像丢了心爱的棉手套似的 |
[13:54] | Mittens? Really? Ma. | 棉手套 真的吗 妈 |
[13:56] | How about a cream cheese and jelly sandwich? | 给你们来点儿奶油芝士和果酱三明治吧 |
[13:58] | That’ll make you feel better. | 会让你们好受点儿 |
[14:00] | No. | 不了 |
[14:02] | No, thanks, ma. | 不 谢了 妈 |
[14:03] | Come on. Hey — | 拜托 |
[14:04] | Whoa. Don’t have to take it out on her. | 你非得把怨气发到妈身上吗 |
[14:05] | She told me I looked fat. | 她说我长胖了 |
[14:07] | I said you put on muscle weight! | 我说的是你长了些肌肉 |
[14:10] | No, she didn’t. | 她才没这么说 |
[14:12] | You do look kind of chunky. | 你看起来确实变厚实了 |
[14:14] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[14:15] | Ow! Nice muscles. | 好疼 肌肉真结实 |
[14:23] | Do you remember where you were in the fall of ’05? | 还记得05年的秋天你在哪儿吗 |
[14:27] | He says something about eagles like right…Here. | 他说了些有关老鹰的事 就在这儿 |
[14:31] | A young eagle lost its family of four. | 一只雏鹰失去了一家四口 |
[14:36] | Did you know that eagles don’t drink water? | 你知道 鹰是不喝水的吗 |
[14:38] | – Why eagles? – Why are you doing that now? | -为什么是鹰 -你为什么现在要看 |
[14:40] | Yeah, that’s a good question. | 这是个很好的问题 |
[14:41] | I just got off the phone with Warden Price. | 我刚和普莱斯狱长通过电话 |
[14:44] | Sean, you know he’s posturing because he’s gonna run for office. | 肖恩 你知道他在装逼 因为他想竞职 |
[14:46] | Yeah, yeah, he’s an asshole. But he had a good point. | 是 他是个混球 但他也有道理 |
[14:49] | Rizzoli, you’re supposed to be solving an inmate’s murder, | 里佐利 你应该调查囚犯谋杀案 |
[14:51] | not listening to some crackpot serial killer — | 而不是听什么丧心病狂的连环杀手胡言乱语 |
[14:53] | with all due respect for what you went through. | 当然 对你之前的遭遇深表同情 |
[14:55] | I’m sorry. I have been working the case. | 对不起 我一直在琢磨这个案子 |
[14:57] | Yeah? Which case? | 是吗 哪个案子 |
[15:00] | Graham Randall’s mother is here. | 格拉汉姆·兰道的母亲来了 |
[15:04] | How about you tell me who killed | 你还是专心把杀那孩子的凶手 |
[15:05] | that kid, Rizzoli. Hmm? | 找出来吧 里佐利 |
[15:09] | Korsak… | 科萨克 |
[15:11] | …Can you take this with Frost? | 你能和弗罗斯特去一下吗 |
[15:12] | Maura just found something in the body. | 莫拉在尸体上有所发现 |
[15:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:17] | I couldn’t get the bail money together. | 我凑不到这么多保释金 |
[15:19] | $5,000 was just too much for me to raise. | 五千美金对我来说是个大数字 |
[15:22] | But Graham said he was okay. | 但格拉汉姆说他没事 |
[15:24] | When did you last talk to him? | 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候 |
[15:25] | He called me yesterday. | 他昨天还打电话给我 |
[15:27] | Graham said an angel would be coming by with his bail. | 格拉汉姆说一位天使会带着保释金降临 |
[15:30] | An “Angel” Paid your son’s bail? Who? | “天使”替你儿子付的保释金 是谁 |
[15:34] | He said he was a lawyer. | 他说那人是律师 |
[15:36] | He showed up at my door | 格拉汉姆挂电话一个小时后 |
[15:37] | about an hour after Graham called | 他带着一个满是现金的信封 |
[15:39] | with an envelope full of money. | 出现在我家门口 |
[15:41] | That strike you as odd — a stranger just showing up, | 一个陌生人平白无故出现 给你一大笔钱 |
[15:44] | giving you that much cash? | 你不奇怪吗 |
[15:45] | I didn’t care where it came from. | 我不在乎钱是从哪儿来的 |
[15:46] | I just knew my prayers had been answered. | 我只知道我的祈祷显灵了 |
[15:49] | I could get my son out of jail. | 我的儿子可以出狱了 |
[15:51] | Do you know why Graham… | 你知道为什么格拉汉姆 |
[15:54] | had a law book with him? | 随身携带一本法学书吗 |
[15:58] | He was going back to Boston College. | 他打算回波士顿大学读书 |
[16:02] | He had been accepted to the law school. | 他被法学院录取了 |
[16:07] | And I thought everything was finally gonna be okay. | 我以为一切终于要回归正常了 |
[16:19] | I may have found a bowel obstruction. | 我好像发现一处肠梗塞 |
[16:22] | Hold your breath. This will smell. | 憋好气 会很臭的 |
[16:24] | Come on, Maura — | 拜托 莫拉 |
[16:25] | I don’t need to see — or smell — this. | 我不需要看 或闻这玩意儿 |
[16:27] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[16:29] | What? | 什么 |
[16:32] | He swallowed something. | 他吞了什么东西 |
[16:34] | What is it? Dope? | 是什么 毒品吗 |
[16:37] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[16:45] | No. Teeth. | 不 是牙齿 |
[16:50] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[16:54] | From different people. | 还不是一个人的 |
[17:03] | These two are both number 8s, | 这两颗都是8号的 |
[17:05] | Adult incisors, and the other two are number 29s, | 成人的门牙 这两颗是29号的 |
[17:08] | Pre-molar bicuspids. | 前双尖牙臼齿 |
[17:10] | They’re primary teeth, Jane. | 是乳牙 简 |
[17:11] | – You mean from children? – Yeah. | -小孩嘴里的吗 -是 |
[17:13] | They were all removed perimortem. | 它们都是临终前被拔下来的 |
[17:16] | Before they died. | 临死之前 |
[17:18] | Graham Randall was a mule, | 格拉汉姆·兰道是个骡子 |
[17:20] | smuggling out a balloon full of human teeth — | 准备私运出满满一袋人的牙齿 |
[17:23] | This doesn’t make any sense. | 这完全说不通啊 |
[17:25] | I’ve never seen anything like this. | 我从来没遇到过这种情况 |
[17:26] | I’ll do DNA testing on each one. | 我会对每一颗牙齿做DNA测试 |
[17:29] | Okay, they could hear that on the fourth floor. | 这么大声音在四楼都可以听见了 |
[17:32] | Well, I turned up the audio | 我打开了扬声器 |
[17:33] | so that I could hear Hoyt’s | 这样当霍伊特的血液结果 |
[17:34] | blood results when they came in. | 出来时 我可以听到 |
[17:42] | A hot-air balloon ride? | 一个热气球旅行 |
[17:43] | Well, it’s a rather unfortunate coincidence | 巧合的是我今天也发现了一个 |
[17:46] | that I just found a balloon full of teeth today, | 装满牙齿的气球 |
[17:48] | But this is completely different. | 但两者完全不一样 |
[17:50] | I had zero interest in a balloon ride before the teeth. | 发现牙齿之前我就对热气球之旅毫无兴趣 |
[17:53] | Well, then, what am I gonna get you for your birthday? | 好吧 那你过生日我该送你什么 |
[17:57] | What is that, the duck boat ride? | 那是什么 鸭子船之旅吗 |
[17:59] | No. That’s Hoyt’s blood results. | 不是 是霍伊特的血液结果 |
[18:02] | He has cancer. | 他确实患癌症了 |
[18:03] | Pancreatic. Stage iv. He’s definitely dying. | 胰腺癌 第四期 必死无疑了 |
[18:07] | Okay, well, that’s the only birthday present I need. | 这就是我唯一需要的生日礼物 |
[18:13] | Teeth. | 牙齿 |
[18:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:17] | Four of them. | 有四个呢 |
[18:19] | Maura found them in Graham’s intestines. | 莫拉在格拉汉姆的肠子里发现的 |
[18:22] | He swallowed them. Question is, why? | 他吞下了它们 问题是 为什么 |
[18:24] | You can get anything in and out of prisons. | 这是监狱里运东西的方法 |
[18:25] | But who smuggles out teeth? | 但谁会私运牙齿出去啊 |
[18:27] | Yeah, this is a weird one. | 怪就怪在这儿 |
[18:29] | Okay, stranger bails out our victim | 好吧 陌生人把我们的受害者保释出去 |
[18:32] | a few hours before he’s stabbed to death. | 几个小时后他被刺死 |
[18:33] | Mother said he had a law book | 他母亲说他有本法律学书籍 |
[18:35] | because he was going to law school at Boston College. | 是因为他要去波士顿大学法学院读书 |
[18:37] | Korsak… | 科萨克… |
[18:39] | B.C.’s mascot is an eagle. | 波大的吉祥物是只鹰 |
[18:42] | – So? – So, | -所以呢 -所以 |
[18:43] | that’s the connection to Hoyt. | 这就和霍伊特联系起来了 |
[18:46] | He was just playing me. | 他是在耍我 |
[18:47] | “Where were you in the fall of ’05”? | “05年的秋天你在哪儿” |
[18:49] | Maybe that’s where we should be looking. | 也许这才是我们应该调查的方向 |
[18:51] | At cold cases? You heard Cavanaugh — | 查悬案吗 你听到卡瓦诺夫怎么说的 |
[18:53] | solve this kid’s murder. | 先解决这孩子的案子 |
[18:54] | Hoyt’s involved. | 霍伊特逃不了干系 |
[18:56] | Did you find anything that put Graham anywhere near Hoyt? | 你有没有发现格拉汉姆与霍伊特相联的东西 |
[18:58] | Maybe his library runs, | 或许和图书馆有关 |
[19:00] | But the prison doesn’t keep any records. | 但监狱里没有任何记录啊 |
[19:02] | Jane, Hoyt is dying of cancer. | 简 霍伊特快要死于癌症了 |
[19:05] | He didn’t stab Graham Randall. | 格拉汉姆·兰道不是他杀的 |
[19:07] | Yeah, but maybe he had somebody else do it. | 是 但也许是他指使别人做的 |
[19:08] | He’s already had two apprentices, | 他已经有两个徒弟了 |
[19:10] | Made them kill for him. | 让他们去杀人啊 |
[19:11] | You think Graham was Hoyt’s apprentice? | 你认为格拉汉姆也是霍伊特的徒弟吗 |
[19:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:18] | Frost, stay here. | 弗罗斯特 待在这儿 |
[19:19] | Just call me if Cavanaugh | 如果卡瓦诺夫来找我们 |
[19:20] | comes looking for us. | 就立刻打电话给我 |
[19:21] | Who’s “Us”? | 什么我们 |
[19:23] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[19:25] | Where are “We” Going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[19:26] | To the basement, to look at cold cases. | 去地下室 查阅那些悬案 |
[19:31] | You’re going? | 你真的要去吗 |
[19:33] | You know how persuasive she can be. | 你知道她有多执拗 |
[19:34] | – Korsak! – Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | -科萨克 -来了 来了 |
[19:40] | You think this is a wild-goose chase, don’t you? | 你认为这是在做无用功 对吗 |
[19:42] | Hey, I’m here, okay? | 我不是来了吗 |
[19:45] | If there’s something to find, | 如果有任何蛛丝马迹的话 |
[19:47] | we’ll find it. | 我们一定能找到 |
[19:51] | Thanks, Korsak. | 谢了 科萨克 |
[19:56] | Hey… | 听着… |
[19:59] | I know what you went through. | 我知道你经历了什么 |
[20:01] | What we went through. | 是我们共同经历的 |
[20:12] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[20:15] | We’ve been through every unsolved murder | 我们已经把2004年到2006年内所有的 |
[20:17] | from 2004 to 2006. | 谋杀悬案都查了一遍 |
[20:20] | Let’s call it a night, Jane. | 今晚就到此为止吧 简 |
[20:22] | You go. I’m gonna stay. | 你先走吧 我还要继续找 |
[20:24] | Jane | 简 |
[20:25] | – There’s something here! – No. | -线索一定就在这儿 -不 |
[20:28] | There isn’t. | 不在这儿 |
[20:32] | Go home. Get some sleep. | 回去吧 好好睡一觉 |
[20:33] | We’ll tackle Graham’s murder in the morning. | 我们明早再继续查格拉汉姆的命案 |
[20:39] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[20:56] | You think she’s still downstairs? | 你觉得她还在地下室吗 |
[20:58] | I’ll go check. | 我去看看 |
[21:00] | I found it! I found it. | 我找到了 找到了 |
[21:03] | Okay, Hoyt said, | 好了 霍伊特说 |
[21:05] | “A young eagle had lost its family.” | “一只雏鹰失去了它的家人” |
[21:07] | “Lost.” | 是”失去” |
[21:09] | That’s why we couldn’t find anything. | 这就是为什么我们会一无所获 |
[21:11] | So I finally went to missing persons. | 所以 我就查了一下人口失踪的案子 |
[21:13] | And found a missing family of four from the fall of ’05. | 一家四口在05年的秋天失踪了 |
[21:15] | Oh, my god, Jane. | 我的天呐 简 |
[21:16] | The Wilson family — father, mother, two daughters. | 威尔森一家 父亲 母亲和两个女儿 |
[21:19] | Mm-hmm. And a son. | 没错 只剩一个儿子 |
[21:20] | Family dropped him off at college | 他们把他送到大学后 |
[21:22] | and were never heard from again. | 从此就人间蒸发了 |
[21:23] | This is friggin’ tragic — | 真是起可怕的惨剧 |
[21:25] | Son was the only suspect in their disappearance. | 儿子成了这起失踪案件唯一的嫌疑犯 |
[21:27] | About to start his first semester at Boston College. | 他原本正要开始在波士顿大学学习 |
[21:29] | Yeah, the same college where | 没错 这和受害人 |
[21:30] | our victim, Graham Randall, | 格拉汉姆·兰道在今年秋天 |
[21:31] | was headed to this fall. | 要去就读的是同一所学校 |
[21:32] | I want to go back and talk to Hoyt. | 我想去和霍伊特谈谈 |
[21:34] | Cavanaugh gave us our marching orders — | 卡瓦诺夫给我们下了道命令 |
[21:35] | work on Graham, | 继续查格拉哈姆的案子 |
[21:37] | stay away from Hoyt. | 离霍伊特远点 |
[21:37] | We need more. | 我们需要更多的证据 |
[21:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:41] | Dr. Wilson was a professor | 威尔森医生曾是一名 |
[21:43] | at the Emory school of medicine, | 埃默里大学的医学教授 |
[21:44] | Same medical school that Hoyt went to. | 霍伊特读的也是那所医学院 |
[21:46] | That’s another connection to Hoyt. | 这又和霍伊特联系在了一起 |
[21:47] | Do we even know that Hoyt | 我们甚至都不知道05年的时候 |
[21:49] | was in Boston in ’05? | 霍伊特在不在波士顿 |
[21:50] | Frost, check with the B.C. Campus police. | 弗罗斯特 去波士顿大学校警那儿查查 |
[21:52] | See if Hoyt had any connection | 看看霍伊特在05年的时候 |
[21:53] | to that college in 2005. | 是否和那所大学有任何联系 |
[21:54] | The thing is, it’s all speculation | 问题是 这些都只是推测而已 |
[21:57] | Unless we can link | 除非我们能证明 |
[21:57] | those teeth to the Wilsons’ DNA. | 那些牙齿和威尔森一家有关 |
[21:59] | Yeah, well, we find the son, | 是的 只要找到他儿子 |
[22:00] | we compare his DNA. | 然后比对一下DNA |
[22:01] | Can you find a driver’s license for Jacob Wilson? | 你能调出雅各布·威尔森的驾照吗 |
[22:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:08] | That was easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[22:10] | He still lives in Boston. | 他仍住在波士顿 |
[22:13] | A cheek swab from Jacob will tell us | 只要刮拭一下雅各布口腔就能知道 |
[22:14] | whether the teeth that Graham smuggled out of jail | 格拉汉姆想带出监狱的那些牙齿 |
[22:16] | belong to the Wilsons. | 是否是威尔森一家的 |
[22:17] | Yeah, and if they do, | 是的 如果真是那样 |
[22:18] | then both these cases | 那么这两起案子 |
[22:19] | got “Hoyt” written all over them. | 就都是霍伊特所犯下的 |
[22:23] | I’m sorry. Thank you. | 抱歉 谢谢 |
[22:25] | It’s okay. I’m used to being interrogated by the police. | 没事 我过去经常被警察审问 |
[22:28] | First time you wanted my DNA, though. | 但这是第一次有人想要我的DNA样本 |
[22:30] | Why now? | 为什么等到现在 |
[22:31] | We, uh, have found some new evidence | 我们找到了一些能帮我们 |
[22:34] | that could help us solve this case. | 侦破此案的新证据 |
[22:36] | – What evidence? – We can’t say. | -什么证据 -暂时还不能说 |
[22:38] | This is your family? | 这是你的家人吗 |
[22:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:40] | This is the last time I saw them. | 这是我最后一次见到他们 |
[22:43] | My new roommate took that picture. | 照片是我的新室友拍的 |
[22:47] | The youngest girl is in a white velvet headband. | 最小的那个女孩戴着白色的丝绒头巾 |
[22:52] | Hoyt said that he loved the feel of white velvet. | 霍伊特说过他喜欢抚摸白色丝绒的感觉 |
[22:56] | How fast can you check the DNA? | DNA的比对结果最快什么时候能出来 |
[22:58] | I’ll push it right through. | 我这就去做 |
[23:02] | I thought about lying, | 我有想过撒谎 |
[23:03] | saying I had something to do with the disappearance, | 说我和他们的失踪有关 |
[23:06] | just to get you guys to look for them. | 只是想让警方能够全力寻找他们 |
[23:08] | We know you didn’t have anything to do with this. | 我们相信你与此事无关 |
[23:11] | You do? | 真的相信我吗 |
[23:16] | We need you to tell us about | 你要把你最后一次见到他们的 |
[23:18] | the last day you saw your family. | 那天的情况告诉我们 |
[23:22] | I, uh…was about to start college… | 我 就要开学了 |
[23:25] | Talk us through that day, | 把那天的情况从头至尾地说一遍 |
[23:26] | everything you can remember. | 包括任何你能想起的细节 |
[23:28] | We went to the family pancake breakfast, | 我们一家在烤饼店吃了早餐 |
[23:31] | then a campus blood drive. | 然后参加了校园的献血活动 |
[23:34] | My dad was big on donating blood. | 我爸爸经常献血 |
[23:36] | Then they took me back to my dorm room… | 接着 他们把我送到了寝室… |
[23:42] | And they said goodbye. | 最后 我们就道别了 |
[23:43] | Do the Westgate Woods near the B.C. Campus mean anything to you? | 你对波士顿大学附近的西门树林有印象吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah. My mom and dad met there. | 当然 我的父母就是在那儿认识的 |
[23:48] | They both went to B.C. | 他们是波士顿大学的校友 |
[23:49] | Got something. | 有发现了 |
[23:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[23:54] | Hoyt was in Boston in ’05. | 05年的时候 霍伊特在波士顿 |
[23:57] | B.C. Police went | 波士顿大学的校警察 |
[23:58] | through their security log. | 翻阅了他们的安全日志 |
[23:59] | Hoyt was working as a phlebotomist for | 霍伊特当时在一辆流动献血车上 |
[24:01] | a mobile blood drive. | 担任采血工作 |
[24:03] | Nice work, Frost. | 做得好 弗罗斯特 |
[24:07] | Jacob… | 雅各布 |
[24:10] | does this man look familiar to you? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[24:14] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 或许吧 我不知道 |
[24:16] | Dig into your memory. | 好好想想 |
[24:18] | Anything unusual happen | 在那次献血的过程中 |
[24:19] | at that blood drive? | 发生过什么不寻常的事吗 |
[24:21] | The only thing that seemed weird was | 我唯一觉得奇怪的就是 |
[24:22] | my dad talked to the guy | 我父亲和那位给他抽血的 |
[24:24] | who drew his blood for a while. | 工作人员聊了一会儿 |
[24:25] | Did he say what they talked about? | 他有没有说都聊了些什么 |
[24:26] | The guy was one of his students. | 那人曾是他的学生 |
[24:29] | Could this be the man that | 有没有可能你父亲 |
[24:31] | your father recognized as a student | 认出了他曾是自己 |
[24:32] | that he taught in medical school? | 在医学院教过的学生呢 |
[24:35] | Maybe. Yeah. | 也许吧 是的 |
[24:37] | My dad was surprised the guy | 我爸爸很惊讶这个人 |
[24:39] | ended up in a dead-end job. | 找了这样一个没有前途的工作 |
[24:41] | Okay. Thank you, Jacob. | 很好 谢谢你 雅各布 |
[24:44] | Please… | 请你们一定… |
[24:46] | I know they’re dead. | 我知道他们已经死了 |
[24:48] | Did he do it? | 是他干的吗 |
[24:50] | I just can’t take not knowing anymore. | 我只想知道真相 |
[24:54] | I won’t stop looking for them | 在我们找到他们之前 |
[24:55] | until we find them. | 是不会停止搜寻的 |
[24:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:00] | Okay. | 相信我 |
[25:03] | Hoyt is behind the murder of Graham Randall | 霍伊特就是格拉汉姆·兰道谋杀案和 |
[25:05] | and the disappearancerder of the Wilson family. | 威尔森家失踪案的幕后黑手 |
[25:06] | I need talk to him. | 我要和他谈谈 |
[25:08] | You can forget that, Rizzoli. | 你想都别想 里佐利 |
[25:09] | There ain’t a chance in hell | 普莱斯狱长不可能 |
[25:10] | warden Price’s gonna let you go at Hoyt again. | 再让你接近霍伊特了 |
[25:12] | And frankly, I wouldn’t either. | 老实说 我也不会让你那么做的 |
[25:14] | You’re too close to this. | 你陷得太深了 |
[25:15] | Sean, Hoyt’s given us | 肖恩 我们不能对霍伊特 |
[25:16] | clues we can’t ignore. | 所提供的线索置之不理 |
[25:17] | But you haven’t given me anything that proves | 但是你们拿不出任何证据来证明 |
[25:18] | he had anything to do with this family’s disappearance. | 他和这起家庭成员失踪案有关 |
[25:21] | He could just be yanking your chain. | 他很可能是在耍你们 |
[25:22] | You think he was yanking Graham’s | 你认为他让格拉汉姆吞下 |
[25:24] | when he gave him a balloon full of teeth to swallow? | 一个装满牙齿的气球 是耍他吗 |
[25:26] | Trophies from his victims | 把别人帮他偷带进监狱的 |
[25:27] | that somebody smuggled into jail for him? | 犯罪纪念品再送出去 |
[25:29] | You don’t know who those teeth belong to, Vince. | 文斯 你并不知道这些是谁的牙齿 |
[25:31] | Yet! Okay, fine. | 马上就有结果了 这样吧 |
[25:33] | If you won’t let me talk to Hoyt, | 如果你不让我与霍伊特交谈 |
[25:35] | then, please, just listen to our theory. | 那就请你听听我们的推理 |
[25:37] | Did you come through the Westgate? | 你经过了西门公园吗 |
[25:40] | Westgate park. | 西门公园 |
[25:42] | – Right near B.C. – And? | -就在波士顿大学旁边 -所以呢 |
[25:44] | And we think that Hoyt’s ego got bruised | 我们认为霍伊特遇到从前教过他的教授 |
[25:47] | when he ran into his old professor — | 他的自尊心受挫 |
[25:48] | So he followed the family into the park and murdered them. | 所以他尾随这家人进入公园并把他们杀害 |
[25:50] | We think he dumped their bodies somewhere in that park. | 我们认为他把尸体埋在公园里的某处 |
[25:53] | This park is over four acres of land. | 这个公园的面积有四公顷 |
[25:55] | And even with cadaver dogs, you’ve got to narrow the search. | 即使有寻尸犬协助 这范围也太大了 |
[25:57] | What about using GPRS? | 如果用GPRS技术呢 |
[25:58] | Ground-penetrating radar? | 探地雷达吗 |
[26:00] | You’re talking about a $100,000 fishing expedition. | 这可是耗资十万的搜寻技术 |
[26:03] | And I still don’t get what one case has to do with the other. | 我还是不理解这两个案子间有什么联系 |
[26:06] | And we won’t unless we go look for those bodies. | 我们也要找到尸体后才能确定啊 |
[26:09] | Come in. | 请进 |
[26:11] | I’ve got the DNA results. | DNA结果出来了 |
[26:13] | I know you’ve been waiting for them. | 我知道你们在等这个结果 |
[26:16] | It’s the Wilsons. Can we go fishing now? | 就是威尔森一家人的 能开始搜寻了吧 |
[26:57] | Come on. Find something. Damn it. | 发现点儿什么吧 该死 |
[27:00] | We’ve been out here eight hours, Rizzoli — | 里佐利 我们已经在这儿八小时了 |
[27:02] | Nothing — no sign of any human remains. | 什么也没发现 没有遗骸 |
[27:04] | Those bodies are out here. We got to keep looking. | 尸体肯定在这儿 我们要继续找 |
[27:08] | We’ve combed all four acres. | 我们已经彻底搜查了公园的所有地方 |
[27:10] | Crap. Press. | 糟糕 记者来了 |
[27:12] | – We’re done here. – Hey, Rizzoli. | -我们必须要停止 -里佐利 |
[27:15] | What are you digging in Westgate park for? | 你们在西门公园挖什么呢 |
[27:17] | We’re, uh, looking up a lead in a cold case. | 我们在找一宗悬案的线索 |
[27:20] | Aw, come on, an official at the jail told us | 得了吧 监狱里的一名官员告诉我们 |
[27:22] | you’re not out here looking for Graham Randall’s killer. | 你不是过来调查格拉汉姆·兰道谋杀案的 |
[27:24] | I don’t have a comment on the Randall case. | 我对兰道的案子不予评论 |
[27:26] | Oh, so a prisoner who gets murdered in jail, Rizzoli — | 里佐利 那么一名犯人在狱中被谋杀 |
[27:29] | That’s not important to you? | 对你而言并不重要吗 |
[27:31] | Come on, come on, come on. Come on. | 过来 别理他 |
[27:35] | An “Official at the jail.” Gee, I wonder who that is. | “狱中官员” 真不知道是谁啊 |
[27:38] | Warden Price. | 肯定是普莱斯狱长 |
[27:38] | I’d like to hand him nuts right about now! | 我现在真想把他阉了 |
[27:45] | Eagles, Westgate… | 鹰群 西门公园 |
[27:48] | Leaves, white velvet… | 落叶 白色天鹅绒 |
[27:51] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿呢 |
[27:53] | If you over-secrete glucocorticoids | 如果你过度分泌糖皮质类固醇 |
[27:55] | you won’t be able to think. | 就无法思考了 |
[27:56] | Try to relax. | 试着放松一点 |
[27:58] | Oh, yeah, sure. I know — | 好的 我知道 |
[28:00] | Why don’t we take a midnight hot-air-balloon ride? | 为什么我们不来个午夜热气球之旅呢 |
[28:03] | I thought it would be a unique experience, okay? | 我觉得那会是次特别的经历 好吗 |
[28:06] | Okay? But that’s fine. It’s all right. | 但这没关系 |
[28:09] | You know, just save me a lot of agony, | 别让我绞尽脑汁猜了 |
[28:11] | and tell me what you want. | 就告诉我你想要什么吧 |
[28:14] | A horse. | 一匹马 |
[28:15] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[28:18] | A thoroughbred. And I’ll name him Walter. | 一匹纯种马 我会给它起名叫沃特 |
[28:21] | And he can live here in the apartment, with me, | 它可以和我一起住在这间屋子里 |
[28:23] | And I’ll ride him every day to work. | 我会每天骑它去上班 |
[28:25] | A lot of people wouldn’t put up with your abuse. | 你这样虐待动物会受到大家谴责的 |
[28:27] | Okay, don’t get me anything. Pretend it’s not my birthday. | 成 别送我礼物 假装我不过生日 |
[28:32] | Hate my birthday. | 我讨厌生日 |
[28:34] | Well, what is the big whoop? | 有神马大不了 |
[28:35] | I mean, why can’t you just let people | 我是说 你为什么不让别人 |
[28:36] | do something nice for you? | 做些能让你高兴的事儿呢 |
[28:38] | Did you just say, “what’s the big whoop”? | 你刚才是不是说”有神马大不了” |
[28:41] | What’s wrong with that expression? | 这么说有什么不对吗 |
[28:42] | Nothing. I love it. | 没什么 我喜欢这说法 |
[28:44] | I’m gonna say it all the time now. | 以后我也要一直这么说 |
[28:45] | What’s the big whoop? | 有神马大不了 |
[28:47] | Okay, well, what is it? | 行了 到底为什么 |
[28:49] | All right, fine — you want to know why I don’t like my birthday? | 好吧 你想知道我为什么讨厌生日吗 |
[28:53] | Because it never turns out the way I imagined it. | 因为它最后总是事与愿违 |
[28:58] | And you don’t like to be disappointed. | 而你不喜欢失望 |
[29:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[29:03] | Help me find the Wilsons. | 帮我找到威尔森家人的尸体 |
[29:08] | The leaves were beautiful. | 叶子是如此美丽 |
[29:11] | Even the weeping willows turned yellow that year. | 那年连垂柳都变黄了 |
[29:15] | Maybe that’s what we missed — The weeping willows. | 或许这就是我们忽视的 垂柳 |
[29:18] | No. I didn’t miss anything. | 不 我注意到这点了 |
[29:20] | And there are no weeping willows in Westgate park. | 西门公园里没有垂柳 |
[29:23] | Well, many of them died from crown gall. | 很多垂柳都会死于冠瘿病 |
[29:25] | And I need to know this because…? | 你说这个是因为 |
[29:27] | Well, weeping willows grow near water… | 垂柳生长在水附近 |
[29:30] | Lakes or ponds. | 湖或池塘旁边 |
[29:32] | Hoyt said… | 霍伊特说过… |
[29:34] | “Eagles don’t drink water.” | “老鹰是不喝水的” |
[29:36] | Well, they get most of their hydration from their diet, | 它们从食物中获得大部分水分 |
[29:39] | but they do on occasion. | 但它们偶尔也饮水 |
[29:41] | No, he said, did you go through Westgate? | 不 他说 你经过西门公园了吗 |
[29:45] | That’s it! | 就是这句话 |
[29:47] | Not in the park — Leaving the park! | 不在公园里 是公园外 |
[29:52] | – Well, who are you calling? – Korsak. | -你给谁打电话 -科萨克 |
[29:53] | I know where the Wilsons are. | 我知道威尔森家人的尸体在哪儿了 |
[30:38] | 1996 baby blue mercury wagon. That’s the Wilsons’ car. | 1996款浅蓝水星车 是威尔森家的 |
[30:43] | They were in this pond the whole time. | 他们一直都在池塘里 |
[30:45] | Hoyt even put ’em in their seats. | 霍伊特甚至把他们绑在座位上 |
[30:47] | Damn. | 该死的 |
[30:49] | That’s how they disappeared off the face of the earth. | 这就是为什么他们消失得无影无踪了 |
[30:51] | We still have to tie Hoyt to Graham’s murder. | 我们还是得把霍伊特与格拉汉姆凶案联系起来 |
[30:55] | What about the bail money? | 保释金上有线索了吗 |
[30:57] | Probably still with the bail commissioner. | 可能还在保释官那儿 |
[30:58] | I’ll go check it out. | 我去查 |
[31:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:02] | Why would Hoyt decide to tell me now? | 为什么霍伊特决定现在告诉我呢 |
[31:04] | Bastard just wants the credit for this before he dies. | 那个混蛋就想在死前捞点功劳 |
[31:08] | Yeah, maybe. | 可能是这样吧 |
[31:16] | It’s my opinion, | 我认为 |
[31:18] | based on the tool marks I’m finding | 基于我在所有受害者的第三根椎骨 |
[31:20] | on all the c-3 vertebrae, that the victims | 上的发现 受害者 |
[31:23] | suffered a lateral incised wound… | 都有侧面切割的伤口 |
[31:26] | That would have encompassed | 这包括了 |
[31:27] | both left and right carotids and jugulars. | 左右颈动脉和颈静脉 |
[31:31] | So their throats were slit. | 也就是说他们被割喉了 |
[31:33] | Yes. | 是的 |
[31:33] | Probably just eating sandwiches, | 他们可能只是在一边吃三明治 |
[31:37] | enjoying a beautiful fall day, | 一边享受美丽秋日的时候 |
[31:39] | and Hoyt came across them. | 遇到了霍伊特 |
[31:41] | My guess is he went after one of the children first, | 我的猜想是 他先对一个孩子下手 |
[31:45] | used her to keep everybody else in line. | 用她来牵制其他人 |
[31:51] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[31:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:56] | And the Warden okay’d that? | 狱长也同意吗 |
[32:00] | Yeah, I-I’ll be right there. | 好的 我马上到 |
[32:03] | Hoyt’s dying, | 霍伊特快断气了 |
[32:04] | And he told the guard he wants to see me. | 他告诉守卫他想见我 |
[32:06] | Do you think that’s a good idea? | 你觉得去见他是个好主意吗 |
[32:08] | He says he’s prepared to give up the names and burial sites | 他说他准备说出他谋杀的所有受害者的 |
[32:11] | of every person he’s murdered. | 姓名和埋葬地 |
[32:12] | – I’m going with you. – Why? | -我和你一起去 -为什么 |
[32:15] | Hoyt’s on a massive dose of morphine. | 霍伊特被注射了大量吗啡 |
[32:18] | I might be able to help you navigate what’s true | 我可以能帮你分清哪些是实话 |
[32:20] | and what’s drug-induced fantasy. | 哪些是药物引起的幻觉 |
[32:26] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你肯定想不到 |
[32:27] | Bail commissioner didn’t know what to do | 保释官不知道在格拉汉姆被杀后 |
[32:29] | with the envelope of bail money after Graham was killed, | 怎么处理装在信封里的保释金 |
[32:32] | So he locked it up. | 所以他把它锁起来了 |
[32:35] | Maybe we can lift prints. | 或许我们可以提取指纹 |
[32:42] | Is Hoyt lucid? | 霍伊特还是清醒的吗 |
[32:43] | Doctor said he won’t last through the night. | 医生说他熬不过今晚了 |
[32:45] | You got a half-hour with him, understand? | 我给你半个小时的时间 明白了吗 |
[32:47] | You don’t tell me how long I can talk to him. | 我要跟他谈多久是我的事 你管不着 |
[32:49] | I’ll talk to him till he’s dead | 如果他能告诉我他所犯下的 |
[32:50] | if that means solving one more of his murders. | 哪怕是一宗谋杀案 我会跟他谈到他断气 |
[32:52] | And I hope that’s not too “hysterical” for you. | 希望你不会觉得我太”歇斯底里” |
[32:58] | Just the bail commissioner’s prints. | 上面只有保释官的指纹 |
[33:00] | Graham’s angel was too smart | 格拉汉姆的守护天使聪明得很 |
[33:01] | to leave prints on the envelope. | 他没在信封上留下任何指纹 |
[33:03] | Let’s try the money. | 那就试试这些钱 |
[33:04] | We got 50 $100 bills here. | 我们有五十张一百美金的钞票 |
[33:06] | Let’s do iodine fuming. | 做碘分子雾化试试 |
[33:15] | Why doesn’t she ever talk to me about it? | 她为什么从来都不跟我谈这件事呢 |
[33:18] | What did he do to you, Rizzoli? | 他对你做了什么 里佐利 |
[33:20] | A little help down here! | 来人帮帮忙呀 |
[33:23] | What Hoyt did to her, you can’t talk about. | 往事不堪回首 |
[33:25] | Just leave it alone, Frost. | 你就别纠结这件事了 |
[33:27] | You were with her when it happened. | 事发的时候你们俩是搭档 |
[33:29] | She’s my partner, too, Korsak. | 可现在我也是她的搭档啊 科萨克 |
[33:31] | You see what it does to her. | 你也看到这件事对她的影响了 |
[33:32] | I can’t help her if she won’t talk to me. | 如果她不跟我谈 我什么也帮不了她 |
[33:35] | The only thing that’s gonna help her | 唯一对她有帮助的事 |
[33:36] | is to shovel dirt on that bastard’s grave. | 就是看着那个混蛋进坟墓 |
[33:38] | Give me the bill on the bottom. | 把最底下那张钞票给我 |
[33:58] | Looks like the angel touched the money. | 看来天使碰过这张钱 |
[34:01] | Let’s hope so. | 希望如此 |
[34:02] | Probably a thumbprint. | 可能是拇指指纹 |
[34:04] | I’ll get it entered into AFIS. | 我会把它上传到指纹自动识别系统去比对 |
[34:16] | Hoyt. | 霍伊特 |
[34:18] | He’s been in and out of it. | 他一会清醒一会迷糊 |
[34:21] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[34:24] | Maybe he’ll still be able to talk to you. | 也许他还是能跟你讲话的 |
[34:27] | It’s not fair because… | 我说不公平是因为 |
[34:30] | how could a person who tortured so many people | 他这辈子犯下多少滔天大罪 |
[34:32] | get to go out so peacefully? | 这样的死法也太便宜他了 |
[34:35] | Jane… | 简 |
[34:39] | Jane… | 简 |
[34:41] | Jane… | 简 |
[34:43] | Come closer. | 再过来点 |
[34:47] | I have more bad things to tell you. | 我还有很多坏事要告诉你呢 |
[34:54] | I’m here. | 我在 |
[34:56] | Aah! Get him off me! | 把他拉开 |
[35:00] | I think I’ll watch. | 我还是在一边看着就好 |
[35:04] | Happy birthday, Jane. | 生日快乐 简 |
[35:11] | We got a hit. | 指纹结果出来了 |
[35:12] | – Who is it? – Candidate — Rod Mason, | -是谁 -罗德·梅森 |
[35:14] | Brimmer Street Jail. He’s a guard. | 布莱墨街监狱的守卫 |
[35:16] | That’s not good, Frost. | 这可不妙 弗罗斯特 |
[35:17] | He’s Hoyt’s guard. | 他是看管霍伊特的守卫 |
[35:18] | Damn. Rod Mason is Hoyt’s apprentice. | 该死 罗德·梅森是霍伊特的徒弟 |
[35:20] | I’m getting a recording at the jail. | 监狱的电话转留言信箱了 |
[35:21] | They’re in lockdown. | 他们现在处于一级戒备状态 |
[35:26] | I was so hoping you were smart enough | 我一直觉得你很聪明 |
[35:29] | to put together my clues. | 能解开我给你的谜题 |
[35:30] | Was it fun? | 好玩吗 |
[35:32] | Like a murder treasure hunt? | 就像是寻宝游戏吧 |
[35:33] | I should have killed you when I had the chance. | 我当初就该杀了你的 |
[35:36] | Yeah. You should have. | 没错 你是应该那么做 |
[35:40] | The taser. | 把电棍给我 |
[35:47] | I could turn it on if you like. | 你要是愿意的话 我现在就可以打开 |
[35:49] | No! | 不要 |
[35:50] | I always finish what I start. | 我做事永远有始有终 |
[35:55] | He played you, Mason. | 他是在耍你 梅森 |
[35:57] | Just like he plays all his little apprentices. | 就像他耍他之前的那些小徒弟一样 |
[36:00] | I’m not the one wearing zip ties, detective. | 你还是担心一下你自己吧 警探 |
[36:02] | What was in it for you? | 这么做对你有什么好处 |
[36:03] | Well…it was fun. | 好玩呀 |
[36:06] | Kid was all proud of himself, you know. | 那小子自豪得很呢 |
[36:08] | Going off to law school. Big deal. | 总说自己要去读法学院了 有什么大不了的 |
[36:11] | Idiot was dropping off mystery books for a serial killer. | 那家伙还笨到给一个连环杀手看罪案悬疑小说 |
[36:14] | I love mysteries. | 我喜欢罪案悬疑小说 |
[36:16] | So you were the one that set up his bail. | 是你给他弄的保释金 |
[36:19] | All he had to do for the 5k was swallow a balloon. | 作为回报 他只需要吞下个气球而已 |
[36:21] | It was too good to be true | 一个千载难逢的时机降临 |
[36:23] | when little Graham told me he was off to Boston College | 当格拉汉姆那小子告诉我他要去波士顿大学 |
[36:26] | to be a double eagle. | 读法律时 |
[36:28] | I knew then that he would be the perfect envelope | 我知道 他就是我传达信息给你的 |
[36:31] | for my letter to you. | 最佳信使 |
[36:34] | It’s time. | 时候到了 |
[36:44] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[36:46] | That’s why the edges of the stab wounds were so clean. | 所以那些伤口的边缘才那么平整 |
[36:50] | That’s very good, Dr. Isles. | 很不错呀 艾尔斯医生 |
[36:52] | Though Rod doesn’t wield his scalpels | 虽然罗德用手术刀的技巧 |
[36:55] | with the same finesse, | 没我那么精湛 |
[36:57] | he did get Graham here | 但他还是把格拉汉姆给解决了 |
[36:59] | so I could be here with you. | 于是我们才有今天 |
[37:02] | I’m dying, and I want company. | 我就快死了 我要找人陪葬 |
[37:06] | I think I’m gonna take you and Dr. Isles with me. | 我想把你跟艾尔斯医生都带上 |
[37:23] | Hold her down. | 按住她 |
[37:34] | – No! – I win, Jane. | -不要 -我赢了 简 |
[37:36] | Hoyt, don’t you touch her! | 霍伊特 你敢碰她一下 |
[37:43] | You’re gonna feel a little pinch, doctor. | 你会觉得有点疼 医生 |
[37:46] | No! Stop it! | 不要 住手 |
[37:49] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[38:19] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[38:22] | And you’re going to hell alone. | 你一个人下地狱去吧 |
[38:43] | You okay, doc? | 你没事吧 医生 |
[38:45] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:48] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:51] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[38:55] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[39:06] | Okay, yeah, yeah — “surprise”! | 好吧 好吧 给我惊喜吧 |
[39:12] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[39:18] | Surprise. | 给你个惊喜 |
[39:36] | – Surprise! – God almighty! | -惊喜 -我的妈呀 |
[39:43] | I looked everywhere for “my pretty pony”. | 我到处找”小骏马”派对的用品 |
[39:47] | I hope this is okay. | 希望这个还合你的意 |
[39:49] | This is fantastic, ma. Thank you. | 这太棒了 妈 谢谢你 |
[39:51] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[39:52] | Thank you. Wow. | 谢谢 |
[39:55] | Dr. Finicky drinking beer out of a can? | 最挑剔的医生也开始喝灌装啤酒了 |
[39:57] | And a lot of it after today. | 今天经历了这种事后还没少喝呢 |
[39:59] | Although I can taste the aluminum. | 不过我还是喝得出有一股铝的味道 |
[40:05] | Well, I got my wish. Hoyt’s dead. | 我的愿望实现了 霍伊特死了 |
[40:09] | A gift to the world. Happy birthday, Jane. | 这是全世界人民的福音 生日快乐 简 |
[40:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:17] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[40:23] | You got a 96 on your exam? | 你考试得了96分 |
[40:25] | Oh, yeah, you really bombed it. | 这还叫考砸了 |
[40:27] | He had a pretty good tutor. | 谁让他有个好老师呢 |
[40:29] | Why are you taking the credit? | 凭什么好事都让你占了呀 |
[40:30] | I taught him everything he knows. | 他会的那点东西都是我教他的 |
[40:32] | Huh? All right. | 对吧 这才像话 |
[40:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:36] | Oh, boy. Well… | 天啊 |
[40:39] | This looks a lot smaller than | 还以为你要送我一匹纯种马呢 |
[40:41] | Walter the Thoroughbred. | 这看着小多了 |
[40:43] | I hope you like them. | 希望你喜欢 |
[40:47] | They’re… | 这是 |
[40:49] | driving shoes. | 驾驶鞋 |
[40:50] | Racing shoes. | 是赛车鞋 |
[40:51] | They’re fully lined with fire-resistant dupont nomex. | 鞋边上都是防火的杜邦高熔点芳香族聚酰胺 |
[40:55] | And…I need these… | 这 我需要这鞋 |
[40:58] | because… | 是因为 |
[41:05] | racing school? | 赛车学校 |
[41:08] | You’re sending me to racing school?! | 你要送我去上赛车学校 |
[41:09] | Well, you know, Walter’s highest speed | 你知道的 纯种马最高的时速 |
[41:12] | is 40 miles per hour. | 也就每小时40英里 |
[41:13] | And the Lamborghini murcilago | 而兰博基尼的LP640赛车 |
[41:14] | Lp640’s highest speed is 211! | 最高时速高达每小时211英里 |
[41:17] | Well, do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[41:18] | Yes! Yes! Thank you so much! | 超喜欢 超喜欢 爱死你了 |
[41:20] | It’s so much better than a horse. | 这可比送我一匹马棒多了 |
[41:23] | Oh my god! | 我的天啊 |