时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:00] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:01] | Mom! Somebody! Help her! | 妈妈 谁来救救她 |
[01:05] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[01:10] | All right. Fighting stance. Nice. | 准备姿势 很好 |
[01:13] | He’s coming at me. All right? | 他朝我过来 |
[01:15] | Boom! Right in the eyes. | 一拳打向他的眼睛 |
[01:17] | Well, that can do serious damage to the cornea. | 这会对角膜造成严重损伤 |
[01:20] | This is my thought, yes. | 没错 我就是这么想的 |
[01:21] | You know, I just — I’d feel a little better | 跟你说 我 我觉得我做 |
[01:23] | with a j– a-a jab, jab, hook, | 刺拳 刺拳 勾拳会好一点 |
[01:26] | like I do in my boxing class. | 就像在拳击课上做的一样 |
[01:28] | Yes, uh, you know, | 我告诉你 |
[01:29] | But by the time you’ve said, “Jab,” | 等你说完”刺拳”的时候 |
[01:31] | The rapist has you in the guesthouse, okay? | 强奸犯已经把你掳到宾馆了 |
[01:34] | Give it one-two, like, quick. All right, you try. | 快速连续两次出拳 好了 你来 |
[01:37] | Good. Good. Good. | 不错 不错 不错 |
[01:41] | Have you talked to your father? | 和你父亲谈过了吗 |
[01:44] | Why, when we’re hitting a dummy, | 我们在打假人 |
[01:47] | do we talk about my pop? | 为什么问起我爸爸 |
[01:50] | Oh, well, you know, we’re just in the middle | 这个 我们正在进行 |
[01:52] | of self-defense training, so… | 防身术训练 所以 |
[01:54] | Uh, no. | 没谈过 |
[01:56] | Frankie thinks he has a girlfriend. | 弗兰基说爸交了一个女朋友 |
[01:58] | He’s still in Florida. | 他还在弗罗里达州 |
[01:59] | Does your mother know? | 你妈妈知道吗 |
[02:00] | No. | 不知道 |
[02:05] | Here she is. Why don’t we tell her? | 她打来的 不如我们告诉她吧 |
[02:07] | Hey, ma. Yeah, no, I’m just hanging out here with Maura, | 妈 我正在这儿跟莫拉玩儿呢 |
[02:09] | And she thinks you should know about dad’s new bimbo. | 她觉得你应该知道爸找了一个新女朋友 |
[02:11] | No! What are you doing?! | 别说 你在干什么 |
[02:12] | I’m just kidding. It’s operations. | 开玩笑啦 总部打来的 |
[02:14] | Rizzoli. Yeah. | 里佐利 好的 |
[02:18] | All right. We’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[02:20] | harder. | 再用力点 |
[02:21] | Good. Self-defense training is over, okay? | 很好 防身术训练结束了 |
[02:24] | We got a murder. | 我们要去处理谋杀案 |
[02:53] | mother of one of the dancers was stabbed to death. | 一位跳舞孩子的母亲被杀 |
[02:55] | She made it to the stage, then collapsed. | 她撑着走上了舞台 然后倒下了 |
[02:56] | In front of all these kids? | 在所有孩子面前 |
[02:59] | nobody saw it happen? | 没有凶案目击者吗 |
[03:00] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:01] | have you found the crime scene? | 犯罪现场找到了吗 |
[03:03] | Just following the blood. | 跟着血迹走就到了 |
[03:04] | I’d like to see the body. | 我要去看看尸体 |
[03:07] | Are you gonna get that? | 你要接吗 |
[03:09] | it’s not important. | 不重要 |
[03:10] | I always wanted to be a competitive dancer, | 我一直想成为一名优秀的舞者 |
[03:12] | But my mother was a purist. | 但是我母亲是纯化论者 |
[03:13] | She only let me study Russian ballet. | 她只让我研究俄罗斯芭蕾 |
[03:16] | it’s like little league with sequins. | 就像穿上华丽舞服的少年棒球联盟 |
[03:19] | Ahh. How long you got to work out | 要练多久才能练出像 |
[03:21] | to get biceps like that on a 10-year-old? | 那个10岁小孩那样的二头肌 |
[03:23] | 30 to 40. | 30到40 |
[03:25] | Hours?! | 小时 |
[03:27] | And I thought I was doing good job working out two days a week. | 我以为我一星期运动两次已经够多了 |
[03:33] | That is a very sharp pair of scissors. | 这是一把非常锋利的剪刀 |
[03:35] | Penetrating stab wound | 剪刀刺入了 |
[03:37] | between the third and fourth intercostal. | 第三和第四肋间 |
[03:40] | Defensive wounds on her hands. | 手上有反抗留下的伤口 |
[03:43] | “Sapphire dance studio.” | 蓝宝石舞蹈工作室 |
[03:44] | Everyone in the studio has touched those scissors. | 这里面的所有人都碰过这把剪刀了 |
[03:47] | Says “Crime of opportunity” To me. | 看来是机会犯罪 |
[03:48] | Let’s follow this blood trail. | 跟着血迹走 |
[03:58] | Did we have a hurricane this morning? | 今天早上有飓风袭击吗 |
[04:01] | you think this is bad, | 这叫乱啊 |
[04:02] | Try sharing a bathroom with two brothers. | 跟两个弟弟公用卫生间试试 |
[04:04] | Needed a hazmat suit to walk in there. | 必须要穿上生化防护衣才能走进去 |
[04:09] | o-kay. This is embarrassing. | 好吧 这有点尴尬 |
[04:10] | It’s just a bra, korsak. | 是个文胸而已 科萨克 |
[04:12] | Probably more embarrassing to the 12-year-old who left it there. | 对把它丢在这里的12岁小孩来说可能更尴尬 |
[04:15] | Okay, we got a killer | 有一位凶手 |
[04:16] | who entered and exited a dance competition. | 进入了舞蹈比赛现场 杀了人然后就逃走了 |
[04:18] | What I want to know is, | 我想知道的是 |
[04:19] | w-why here, why now? | 为什么要现在 在这里杀人 |
[04:21] | 12 dancers and their mothers used this room. | 12位小舞者和她们的母亲使用这个化妆间 |
[04:22] | I got all the names. | 我有全部人员名单 |
[04:24] | – Who keeps calling? – Melody. | -谁一直在打给你啊 -梅洛迪 |
[04:25] | She wants me to co-sign a lease | 她想让我和她合签一个租约 |
[04:27] | to open her dream yoga studio. | 来成立一个瑜伽教室 |
[04:29] | What, you don’t want to do that? | 什么 你不愿意吗 |
[04:30] | I don’t want to be Melody’s bank. | 我不想当她的银行 |
[04:32] | You seen Josh yet? | 见到乔什了吗 |
[04:34] | Melody did a number on him. | 梅洛迪骗了他 |
[04:36] | He thinks I deserted him. | 他以为我抛弃了他 |
[04:38] | I’m so sorry, bud. | 很抱歉 伙计 |
[04:40] | So you weren’t here when your wife was, um… | 所以当时你并不在场 |
[04:45] | I, uh, had a meeting in Revere. | 我在里维尔[马萨诸塞州东部城市]开会 |
[04:47] | I’m a general contractor. | 我是一个承包人 |
[04:51] | There you go. | 来穿上 |
[04:52] | Denise always texts me | 看达科塔跳舞的时候 |
[04:54] | in time to see Dakota dance. | 丹尼斯总会给我发短信 |
[04:56] | But she, uh… | 但是她 |
[04:57] | She didn’t this time. | 她这次没有发 |
[04:59] | Can I, uh… Can I take my daughter home now? | 我可以 我可以带我女儿回家了吗 |
[05:02] | Yeah. Yeah. We’ll need to talk to you again. | 好的 我们会再需要和你谈话的 |
[05:05] | All right. Come on, hon. | 好的 走吧 亲爱的 |
[05:10] | Girl’s name is Dakota. | 女孩的名字叫达科塔 |
[05:12] | She said her mother didn’t say anything before she died. | 她说她母亲在死前什么也没有说 |
[05:15] | No one saw the husband before or immediately after the murder. | 凶案发生前后没有人看到过死者丈夫 |
[05:17] | Said he had a meeting in revere. | 他说他在里维尔开会 |
[05:19] | Check it. Check the gps on his phone, too. | 核实一下 查一下他手机的定位系统 |
[05:21] | Make sure he’s telling the truth. | 看看他说的是不是实话 |
[05:23] | This is the head of the Sapphire dance studio. Coach JJ? | 这位是蓝宝石舞蹈工作室的负责人 杰杰教练 |
[05:25] | Yeah. Detective Rizzoli, | 这位是里佐利警探 |
[05:27] | sergeant detective Korsak. | 这位是科萨克警司 |
[05:28] | Hey, um, how much longer do you think this is gonna take? | 你们要问多长时间 |
[05:30] | I’ve got a bunch of really upset moms and kids. | 那边还有很多伤心的母亲和孩子需要我 |
[05:33] | Well, how well did you know Denise Ryan? | 你认识丹尼斯·瑞恩多久了 |
[05:34] | Saw her almost every day for three years, | 三年来几乎每天都见到她 |
[05:36] | But actually I felt like I didn’t know her at all. | 但事实上我觉得我一点也不了解她 |
[05:39] | She was just — | 她有点 |
[05:40] | She wasn’t like the other dance moms. | 她不像其他孩子的母亲 |
[05:42] | In what way? | 怎么说 |
[05:45] | These ladies drive two hours | 这些母亲们一周好几次开车 |
[05:46] | to get to my studio several times a week, | 两个小时送她们的女儿来这里 |
[05:48] | ’cause they all think that | 因为她们都觉得 |
[05:49] | their kid is good enough to win nationals. | 自己的孩子有能力赢得全国冠军 |
[05:51] | Only Dakota is good enough to win. | 其实只有达科塔能够赢 |
[05:52] | She could win it all. | 她可以赢下所有比赛 |
[05:54] | But Denise would only let her compete locally. | 但是丹尼斯不让她在本地参赛 |
[05:56] | She give you a reason? | 有原因吗 |
[05:57] | Yeah, she said they had money problems. | 有 她说是因为没钱 |
[05:59] | Maybe the dad didn’t want her competing? | 或许是她爸爸不让她参赛 |
[06:01] | No, Skip was great. | 不会的 斯基普人很好 |
[06:03] | He’d haul our props around in his truck. | 他用他的卡车帮我们运道具 |
[06:04] | He was real friendly. | 他真的很友善 |
[06:05] | She was the one who didn’t talk to anybody. | 是她母亲待人冷漠 |
[06:08] | Is there a video of the dance competition? | 舞蹈比赛有录像吗 |
[06:09] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Um, “Rise to the rhythm” | 有的 有的 大厅的”舞动节奏” |
[06:11] | will be happy to sell you one in the lobby. | 商店有卖的 |
[06:16] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[06:19] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[06:20] | It’s commander Cavanaugh. He wants to talk to you. | 是卡瓦诺夫指挥官找你 |
[06:22] | Sean? | 肖恩 |
[06:22] | You don’t answer your damn phone, Vince? | 你怎么不接电话啊 文斯 |
[06:24] | I’m sorry. I thought it was Melody. | 很抱歉 我以为是梅洛迪打的 |
[06:26] | It was. | 是她 |
[06:27] | She was calling to tell you | 她是要告诉你 |
[06:28] | what we just picked up your stepson, Josh. | 我们刚刚逮捕了你的继子乔什 |
[06:31] | What? | 什么 |
[06:36] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[06:38] | what? | 怎么了 |
[06:39] | They just arrested Josh for shooting Gerry Kincaid. | 乔什刚刚因为向格里·金凯德开枪而被逮捕了 |
[06:42] | He shot a cop? | 他向警察开枪 |
[06:48] | Korsak raised Josh from the time he was 2 | 科萨克从乔什两岁开始抚养他 |
[06:50] | Until Melody took him away when he was 11. | 直到梅洛迪在他11岁的时候把他带走 |
[06:53] | Damn. Why didn’t he fight for him? | 他怎么不争取他 |
[06:54] | He did, but he didn’t have any legal rights. | 他争取了 但是他没有法定权利 |
[06:56] | And, then, Josh’s deadbeat dad | 乔什的无赖亲生父亲 |
[06:57] | wouldn’t give up his parental rights. | 不愿意放弃亲权 |
[06:59] | He never mentions him. | 他从没提到过他 |
[07:00] | Yeah, well, there’s a reason for that. | 是啊 是有原因的 |
[07:01] | You want to see a grown man cry? | 你想看到他哭吗 |
[07:04] | The kid shot Gerry Kincaid, Jane. | 那孩子对格里·金凯德开了枪 简 |
[07:06] | – That guy’s like Santa Claus. – I know. I know. | -他是局里的老人了 -我知道 我知道 |
[07:08] | Kincaid’s in surgery. | 金凯德在手术中 |
[07:09] | – How’s it looking? – Not good. | -情况怎么样了 -不容乐观 |
[07:11] | Josh was caught coming out of a sporting-goods store. | 乔什从运动用品商店跑出来 |
[07:13] | Kincaid was walking a foot beat, came up on him, | 金凯德在巡逻 朝他走了过去 |
[07:16] | And Josh shot him with his own gun. | 乔什用他的枪射击了他 |
[07:17] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[07:19] | Well, can I — can I see him? Can I see Josh? | 我能 我能见他吗 我能见乔什吗 |
[07:21] | He says he doesn’t want to talk to anybody. | 他说他不想跟任何人说话 |
[07:22] | I’m his father! | 我是他父亲 |
[07:24] | Legally, you’re not, vince. | 法律上说 你不是 文斯 |
[07:27] | Well, I’m getting him a lawyer. | 我要找个律师 |
[07:29] | – Rizzoli, Frost. – Sir. | -里佐利 弗罗斯特 -长官 |
[07:30] | I’m gonna need you two to keep focused | 你们两个要集中精力 |
[07:32] | on the dead dance mom. You got that? | 侦破舞蹈母亲的案子 明白了吗 |
[07:34] | yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[07:40] | So, Vince, you — you take care of your business. | 文斯 你处理好你自己的事情 |
[07:47] | Vince! | 文斯 |
[07:50] | Why didn’t you answer the phone? | 你怎么不接电话 |
[07:52] | Because it was me calling? | 因为是我打的吗 |
[07:53] | I needed you. | 我需要你 |
[07:54] | You didn’t take my calls for five years. | 五年来你从没打给过我 |
[07:57] | You take him away from me. | 你把他从我身边带走 |
[07:59] | You tell him I don’t care about him. | 你跟他说我不在乎他 |
[08:00] | And now you need me? | 现在倒需要我了 |
[08:02] | Because it’s convenient for you? | 因为你现在方便了吗 |
[08:03] | Vince, please. | 文斯 求你了 |
[08:05] | You know, he shot a cop, Melody. | 他开枪射击了一个警察 梅洛迪 |
[08:06] | No! It wasn’t Josh! | 不 不是乔什 |
[08:08] | They caught him running from the scene | 有人看到他从现场逃跑 |
[08:09] | With blood on his clothes and the gun in his hand. | 手里拿着枪 衣服上都是血迹 |
[08:12] | The officer he shot is fighting for his life. | 现在那位警官正在与死神作斗争 |
[08:14] | I know him. He’s a friend. | 我认识他 他是我的朋友 |
[08:16] | I need you to go home, please. | 你现在要回家 |
[08:18] | Will you go see him? Make sure he’s okay? | 你能去看看他 确保他没事吗 |
[08:20] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[08:22] | He won’t talk to me. | 他不愿跟我说话 |
[08:23] | Well, he’s just scared. H-he’s — | 他只是害怕了 他 |
[08:25] | He’s a minor. He’s 16! | 他还小 他才16岁 |
[08:27] | Not if Kincaid dies he’s not. | 如果金凯德死了 |
[08:29] | They will charge him as an adult with first-degree murder. | 他会被指控成人一级谋杀罪 |
[08:36] | There are some stuff in the audience. | 有一些观众的镜头 |
[08:37] | But there’s most of the girls dancing. | 但是大多还是跳舞的镜头 |
[08:39] | I found the coach in the audience | 凶案发生时 |
[08:40] | At the time of the murder, | 教练正坐在观众席 |
[08:42] | And some of the mothers, but not all of them. | 还有一些小孩的母亲 但不是全部 |
[08:44] | What about the dad — Skip? | 她父亲呢 斯基普 |
[08:46] | Not here. | 不在 |
[08:46] | Skip is an odd name for a grown man, you know? | 斯基普是个老名字了 知道吗 |
[08:49] | I got a friend that goes by “Swampy.” | 我还有个朋友叫”斯万普”呢 |
[08:51] | Worse. | 更老气 |
[08:54] | Skip and Denise owned a general-contracting company. | 斯基普和丹尼斯拥有一家承包公司 |
[08:56] | But business wasn’t too good. | 但是生意并不景气 |
[08:58] | Tax liens, subcontractors that haven’t been paid. | 课税扣押 分包商费用拖欠 |
[09:01] | What about his phone records? | 电话记录呢 |
[09:02] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么特别之处 |
[09:04] | Hold — let me check the gps on Skip’s phone. | 等一下 查查他手机上的定位系统 |
[09:06] | Yeah, didn’t he say he was at | 他不是说在凶案发生时 |
[09:07] | a meeting in Revere at the time of the murder? | 他在里维尔开会吗 |
[09:10] | But that’s not what his phone says. | 可他手机上显示的可不是这样 |
[09:14] | He was right next to that auditorium | 他妻子被杀时 |
[09:15] | When his wife was killed. | 他就在体育馆旁边 |
[09:18] | You lied to us, Skip. | 你对我们撒了谎 斯基普 |
[09:20] | You were in the area when your wife was being stabbed to death. | 你妻子被刺死的时候你就在附近 |
[09:23] | Don’t make me look at her like that. | 别让我看她这个样子 |
[09:25] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[09:26] | That’s what she looked like right after you killed her. | 你杀了她之后她就是这个样子 |
[09:27] | I would never hurt her. | 我从来不会伤害她 |
[09:29] | She was the best wife, | 她是一个求之不得的妻子 |
[09:31] | the most loving mother. | 最慈爱的母亲 |
[09:32] | So, if you didn’t kill her, why did you tell us | 那么如果你没有杀他 为什么告诉我们 |
[09:33] | you were in Revere at a business meeting? | 你在里维尔开会 |
[09:36] | I was next door at the hotel bar. | 我在隔壁的酒吧 |
[09:39] | Drinking. Because your business is in the toilet? | 买醉 因为你的生意失败了 |
[09:41] | – Yeah. – Right, so, you get lit up, | -是的 -所以你喝高了 |
[09:43] | – You get in a fight with your wife…- No. | -和你妻子吵了一架 -不是这样的 |
[09:44] | …Stabbed her with a pair of scissors. | 用一把剪刀刺杀了她 |
[09:45] | No, I was at that bar | 不是这样的 在杰杰教练 |
[09:47] | until coach JJ called and told me what happened. | 打电话告诉我惨剧之前我一直在酒吧里 |
[09:49] | This is too easy to check, Skip. | 这很容易核实 斯基普 |
[09:52] | If all you were doing is having a few beers, | 如果你只是喝几瓶啤酒 |
[09:54] | why lie? | 为什么要撒谎 |
[09:56] | ’cause I’m not her real dad. | 因为我不是她亲生父亲 |
[09:59] | But she loves me like I am, | 但是她像亲生父亲一样爱我 |
[10:00] | And I-I don’t want her to know I-I messed up. | 我不想让她知道我酗酒 |
[10:04] | Is her biological father in the picture? | 她的亲生父亲还在世吗 |
[10:06] | No, he died when Dakota was little. | 不在了 在达科塔小的时候去世了 |
[10:08] | I-I-I met Denise when Dakota was 3, | 我在达科塔三岁的时候遇到了丹尼斯 |
[10:11] | Fell in love with them both. | 爱上了她们两个 |
[10:13] | Been sober since. | 从此戒酒 |
[10:15] | I don’t want her to ever know about the drinking. | 我不想让她知道我酗酒的事 |
[10:22] | Well, let’s hope that’s the worst thing there is to know. | 但愿不会有比这更糟的事情了 |
[10:31] | How’s sergeant Korsak? | 科萨克警司怎么样了 |
[10:32] | spinning. | 发愁呢 |
[10:34] | 72% of incarcerated | 72%的少年犯 |
[10:35] | juvenile delinquents grew up in broken homes. | 成长在破碎的家庭 |
[10:38] | What a fun fact. | 真是个有趣的事实啊 |
[10:39] | You should tell him that next time you see him. | 你应该在下次见到他的时候告诉他 |
[10:41] | Poor guy. | 可怜的人 |
[10:43] | Any update on officer Kincaid? | 金凯德警官怎么样了 |
[10:44] | He’s out of surgery, but it doesn’t look good. | 已经出了手术室 但是情况不好 |
[10:46] | He’s a month away from retirement, Maura. | 他还有一个月就退休了 莫拉 |
[10:49] | The whole department is just so sad | 警局上下都很悲伤 |
[10:50] | that it happened to an old-timer. | 一个老前辈身上发生这种事 |
[10:52] | And how is sergeant Korsak taking it? | 科萨克警司是什么感受 |
[10:53] | Feels totally responsible. | 很自责 |
[10:55] | He shouldn’t. | 不应该这样 |
[10:56] | Clinical studies indicate | 临床调查显示 |
[10:57] | that good parents can raise bad children. | 优秀的家长也可以培养出败家子 |
[10:59] | Hmm. | 是啊 |
[11:01] | Hmm. She was a natural blonde. | 她原本是金发 |
[11:03] | Not many blondes go brunette. | 很少有金发染成黑发的 |
[11:05] | Well, except for Keira Knightley and Drew Barrymore. | 除了凯拉·奈特利和德鲁·巴里摩尔 |
[11:08] | Have we been reading the supermarket tabloids again? | 你又看八卦报纸啦 |
[11:10] | Just s-scanning the headlines. | 只是扫了一眼标题 |
[11:12] | Oh, please don’t repeat that. | 求你不要跟别人说 |
[11:14] | Uh, no. I’m a vault. | 不会的 绝对保密 |
[11:18] | Serious foot deformities. Look. | 严重足部畸形 看 |
[11:22] | Oh, man! Those are ugly-ass feet. | 天啊 这双脚可真丑 |
[11:25] | What, was she binding them?! | 她自残吗 |
[11:26] | Wh– it’s from en pointe work, which is a — | 这是做踮脚尖这个动作造成的 |
[11:29] | “On point.” I know. I know. | “点”脚尖 我懂 我懂 |
[11:31] | Four years of forced ballet class, | 被迫上了四年的芭蕾舞课 |
[11:33] | thanks to my mother. | 感谢我妈 |
[11:34] | You did? Russian? | 真的吗 俄罗斯芭蕾吗 |
[11:36] | Well, if the teacher is a mean, old lady | 应该是吧 老师是个刻薄的老太婆 |
[11:38] | who swats you in the legs with a cane | 如果你的腿不直 |
[11:40] | If they’re not straight enough, yeah. | 她就会用棍子打你 |
[11:41] | Wait. You studied with Svetlana Alexandrov? | 等下 你的老师是斯维特拉娜·亚历山罗夫 |
[11:44] | Pretty sure her name was Mrs. Peabody. | 我很确定她的名字叫皮博迪女士 |
[11:47] | So, what, she started point early? | 所以她很早就开始练习踮脚尖了 |
[11:49] | Uh, y-yes, before her bones ossified sufficiently. | 是的 在完全骨化之前 |
[11:52] | So the mother was a serious dancer, | 所以她母亲也是个刻苦的舞者 |
[11:54] | Just like her daughter, dakota. | 就像她女儿达科塔一样 |
[11:55] | Well, Russian en pointe is very different than contemporary — | 俄罗斯芭蕾的踮脚尖法和现代的不一样 |
[11:58] | a combination of ballet, jazz, hip-hop. | 是芭蕾 爵士 街舞的结合 |
[12:01] | “Yes,” “No.” | 是 不是 |
[12:03] | “Yes,” “No.” | 是 不是 |
[12:05] | Practice with me. “Yes.” “No.” | 跟我读 是 不是 |
[12:10] | Yes. Serious dancer. | 是的 刻苦的舞者 |
[12:13] | Hmm! Well, she’s pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[12:15] | Well, in an artificial sort of way. | 可以说是人造美人 |
[12:18] | That’s because she’s had extensive plastic surgery. | 因为她进行过大面积的整容手术 |
[12:21] | Breast augmentation, rhinoplasty… | 隆胸手术 鼻整形术 |
[12:24] | Facial implants — cheek and chin. | 面部移植 脸颊和下巴 |
[12:26] | Well, come — that’s just vain. | 拜托 都是白费功夫 |
[12:27] | Let’s not judge. | 咱们不要评价别人的选择 |
[12:31] | It’s Frost. Kincaid is back in surgery. | 是弗罗斯特 金凯德又进手术室了 |
[12:35] | Okay. I got to go upstairs. | 我要上楼 |
[12:36] | He says he has something. | 他说有东西要给我看 |
[12:38] | Yep. | 好 |
[12:38] | – I’ll call you later. – All right. | -回头打给你 -好的 |
[12:43] | Checked with the bartender. | 和酒保核实过了 |
[12:45] | Skip was at the bar the whole time. | 斯基普一直在酒吧 |
[12:47] | that’s too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[12:48] | He was looking really good as a suspect. | 他真的很像是嫌疑人 |
[12:50] | Yeah. I got us two new suspects. | 是啊 找到了两个新嫌疑人 |
[12:53] | BPD responded to a disturbance call | 两星期前在蓝宝石舞蹈工作室 |
[12:54] | Two weeks ago at Sapphire dance studio. | 波士顿警局曾经处理过一个骚扰电话 |
[12:56] | For what? | 因为什么事 |
[12:58] | Crazy dance moms Yvonne and Kim. | 疯狂的舞蹈母亲伊芳和金姆 |
[13:02] | both of them have daughters who compete against Dakota — | 她们的女儿都是达科塔的竞争对手 |
[13:04] | Summer and Mackenzie. | 萨默和麦肯齐 |
[13:06] | And Dakota beats little summer and mackenzie, doesn’t she? | 达科塔打败了萨默和麦肯齐 没错吧 |
[13:09] | Every time. | 无一例外 |
[13:11] | Here’s the vandalism report. | 这是一份故意毁坏他人财务报告 |
[13:13] | Uniforms broke up a fight between the two mothers | 警察曾试图阻止两个人的打斗 |
[13:15] | after one of them damaged the other’s car. | 其中一个人破坏了另一个人的车 |
[13:17] | Yeah. Denise’s minivan was keyed. | 没错 丹尼斯的小货车被刮了 |
[13:20] | Yeah, all because Dakota has a better, uh — | 是啊 全因为达科塔有 |
[13:24] | What do you call this one? | 你们把这个动作叫什么 |
[13:27] | A plie. | 下蹲动作 |
[13:29] | yeah. | 就是它 |
[13:31] | what? I-I took dance classes, too. | 怎么了 我也上过舞蹈课 |
[13:33] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:38] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[13:41] | Really. | 是真的 |
[13:43] | okay. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | I don’t know. I just — I don’t get this world. | 我只是 我真的不了解这个世界 |
[13:48] | I mean, it’s just a beauty pageant with rhythm. | 这不就是有音乐的选美大赛嘛 |
[13:50] | No. No, it isn’t. Come on. | 不是 不是 拜托 |
[13:51] | Dancers are athletes in costumes, | 舞者是穿着舞服的运动员 |
[13:54] | You know, like… Like ice skaters. | 就像 花样滑冰选手 |
[13:57] | Skaters are not athletes. | 滑冰选手可不是运动员 |
[13:59] | Really? And golfers are? | 是吗 高尔夫球手就是 |
[14:01] | Mm. Yeah. | 对 |
[14:03] | – Bowlers? – Yeah. | -保龄球手 -是 |
[14:05] | – Nascar drivers? – Yeah. | -纳斯卡赛车手 -是 |
[14:07] | And a girl with six-pack abs | 但是有着六块腹肌 |
[14:09] | who can do a side leap higher than Kobe can jump | 能比科比跳得高的人 |
[14:11] | is not an athlete? | 却不是运动员 |
[14:12] | No. | 没错 |
[14:14] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 算了 |
[14:16] | Oh, man. | 天 |
[14:18] | pay dirt. | 有发现 |
[14:19] | Yvonne and Kim were the only mothers | 伊芳和金姆是蓝宝石舞蹈工作室里 |
[14:20] | from Sapphire dance who were not in the audience video. | 唯一两个不在观众视频里的母亲 |
[14:23] | Look what I just found. | 看看我刚刚发现了什么 |
[14:24] | It was posted by another dance mom. | 是另外一个母亲上传的 |
[14:26] | That’s our victim, Denise, | 这个是受害者 丹尼斯 |
[14:27] | with Yvonne and Kim. | 还有伊芳和金姆 |
[14:28] | I said I need to talk to you, fucking bitch. | 我要跟你谈谈 死贱人 |
[14:30] | Mackenzie and Summer could | 如果不是你们作弊的话 |
[14:31] | beat Dakota if they cheated like you do. | 麦肯齐和萨默可以打败达科塔 |
[14:33] | You’re gonna make my daughter cry. Please stop. | 你会把我女儿弄哭的 别说了 |
[14:34] | You know how many times Dakota has made Summer cry? | 你知道达科塔把萨默弄哭了多少次吗 |
[14:37] | Yeah, because Dakota beats her?! | 因为她输给了达科塔吗 |
[14:39] | Maybe you should teach her how to lose! | 你应该教教她如何面对失败 |
[14:41] | – You bitch! – You know what, you bitch?! | -你个贱人 -我告诉你 死贱人 |
[14:43] | My daughter is gonna beat your daughter in nationals! | 我的女儿会在全国赛上打败你的女儿 |
[14:46] | Ouch! God! Let’s go get these two | 老天 咱赶紧去逮这俩人 |
[14:48] | before they kill somebody else. | 免得她们再去杀别人 |
[14:52] | Nice. Pull up. Pull up. | 不错 挺直了 |
[14:55] | What’s with the arm? Come on. | 胳膊怎么了 快做 |
[14:57] | Let’s see some arms. | 做手部动作 |
[14:58] | Mackenzie, what’s with this leg? Pull up. | 麦肯齐 你腿怎么回事 挺直了 |
[15:00] | Pull up! | 挺直了 |
[15:02] | This is not summer camp. | 这里不是夏令营 |
[15:07] | Hey! You’re late! | 你迟到了 |
[15:09] | And how many times have I said, “No booty shorts”?! | 我说过多少次了不准穿超短裤 |
[15:11] | Get out of my studio until you’ve changed. Go. | 去换了衣服再进来 |
[15:13] | I am so sorry, | 很抱歉 |
[15:14] | coach. It won’t happen again. I promise. | 教练 不会有下次了 我保证 |
[15:16] | Booty shorts are the gateway outfit. | 超短裤是应召女穿的 |
[15:20] | You got to be firm with them, | 必须要对她们严格点 |
[15:21] | or they go all Britney Spears on you. | 否则她们就不知道天高地厚了 |
[15:23] | Uh, what about the security guard? | 这些人坐在这里是怎么回事 |
[15:24] | Got to be firm with the mothers, too. | 也得对母亲们严格 |
[15:26] | Any word on Denise? | 凶手查到了吗 |
[15:27] | We have a few more questions for you. | 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[15:29] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[15:30] | Just let me get my dancers warmed up. | 我先让她们热身 |
[15:33] | Start stretching the legs, | 开始拉伸两腿 |
[15:35] | or I’ll break them! | 否则我就把它们打断 |
[15:36] | Okay. Shoot. | 好了 开始吧 |
[15:39] | Uh, y-you didn’t mention | 你没有提到 |
[15:41] | that some of the dance moms hated Denise Ryan. | 一些母亲憎恨丹尼斯 |
[15:43] | If you were gonna investigate every dance mom at my studio | 如果你要调查这个工作室里所有 |
[15:46] | that got into a screaming match, you’d be here 24/7. | 吵过架的母亲 你一整天也查不完 |
[15:49] | You’re open 24 hours? | 你这儿24小时都开放 |
[15:51] | Almost. We go seven days a week. | 差不多 一周七天 |
[15:53] | If you want to be a champion, | 台上三分钟 |
[15:54] | you put in the time. | 台下十年功 |
[15:56] | Tell us about Yvonne and Kim. | 跟我们讲讲伊芳和金姆 |
[15:58] | You said it. They hated denise. | 正如你们所说 她们憎恨丹尼斯 |
[16:01] | Why? Because they were jealous of Dakota winning everything? | 原因呢 因为她们嫉妒达科塔赢了所有比赛 |
[16:04] | Sure. But I tell you what. | 当然 但是我告诉你 |
[16:05] | If they were gonna kill anybody to stop Dakota, | 如果她们要通过杀人阻止达科塔获胜的话 |
[16:08] | They’d have to kill me. | 她们早就把我杀了 |
[16:09] | That girl’s a hard worker, | 达科塔是个努力的孩子 |
[16:10] | And she doesn’t give me any trouble, | 也从不给我找麻烦 |
[16:12] | Not like some of these other ones. Hey! | 不像其他人 |
[16:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[16:15] | You two just lost your duet high-golds. | 你们俩要输掉双人舞的冠军了 |
[16:18] | I want those trophies tomorrow. Now, warm up! | 明天把奖杯给我赢回来 现在快点热身 |
[16:21] | Move! | 动起来 |
[16:25] | Oh, Dakota’s here. | 达科塔来了 |
[16:26] | How’s she holding up? | 她怎么样了 |
[16:28] | She wanted to dance. | 她想跳舞 |
[16:29] | Well, that’s good. You know, keep her in her routine. | 这样很好 让她保持以前的生活规律 |
[16:33] | I’m putting work on hold. | 我放下了工作 |
[16:34] | I’m not letting her out of my sight. | 不让她离开我的视线 |
[16:36] | You don’t think someone here did it, do you? | 你们不会是认为是这里的人干的吧 |
[16:38] | We’re looking at everybody. | 我们会调查每一个人 |
[16:40] | I think we should bring those two in for a little chat. | 我们应该把这两位带回警局谈谈 |
[16:54] | I’m not gonna lie. Denise was poison. | 说实话 丹尼斯为人恶毒 |
[16:57] | And her kid was mean, too. | 她的孩子也很贱 |
[16:58] | You know, Dakota dropped Summer | 知道吗 有一次比赛达科塔 |
[17:01] | in a lift at the sparkles competition. | 故意在托举的时候让萨默摔下来 |
[17:02] | – And you think it was deliberate? – Hell, yes. | -你觉得她是故意的 -当然了 |
[17:04] | Was it deliberate when Tonya Harding tried | 94年花样滑冰冠军赛 汤娅·哈丁是故意 |
[17:06] | to take out Nancy Kerrigan? | 攻击南希·克里根的吗 |
[17:07] | I think so. That cost Summer an elite spot. | 毫无疑问是的 这让萨默失去了主力位置 |
[17:10] | Where were you yesterday at 3:00 P.M.? | 昨天下午三点你在哪儿 |
[17:12] | Uh, well, I wasn’t in the dressing room, | 我可不在化妆室 |
[17:15] | stabbing Denise, | 刺杀丹尼斯 |
[17:16] | If that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你问的是这个 |
[17:16] | I was in the audience. | 我在观众席 |
[17:18] | We checked the video. Didn’t see you. | 我们看了录像 你不在里面 |
[17:20] | I bought a pass to tape summer from the video platform. | 我买了摄像平台通行证 |
[17:24] | I get sick of seeing the other kids | 我讨厌在集体舞中 |
[17:25] | in the group’s numbers, so… | 看到其他女孩 |
[17:28] | The competition runs a recording from the platform. | 有专人在平台上录制比赛 |
[17:30] | Parents pay the 30 bucks. | 家长们只用付30美元 |
[17:37] | That’s Yvonne. Right there. | 那是伊芳 就在那里 |
[17:39] | So she was telling the truth. | 所以她说的是实话 |
[17:48] | Oh, come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[17:52] | Damn, that’s cold. | 太不给面子了 |
[17:54] | Korsak, don’t worry about it. | 科萨克 别管他 |
[17:56] | I haven’t even seen Josh in five years. | 我已经五年没有见到乔什了 |
[17:58] | But I don’t blame them for looking at me | 但是我不怪他认为 |
[17:59] | like it’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[18:04] | I wish there was something we could do for Korsak. | 我希望我们能为科萨克做点什么 |
[18:07] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[18:08] | There was a time when | 有一段儿时间 |
[18:10] | I could have gone either way, | 我也差点走上歧途 |
[18:12] | When my dad wasn’t around. | 那时父亲也不在我身边 |
[18:13] | I just think that Josh should know that Korsak wanted him. | 我们应该让乔什知道科萨克是爱他的 |
[18:16] | I know. | 明白 |
[18:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:19] | Let’s go shake up dance mom Kim. | 咱们去会会舞蹈母亲金姆 |
[18:21] | Where was she when Denise was bleeding out? | 看看丹尼斯被杀的时候她人在哪儿 |
[18:24] | Yeah. I keyed Denise’s car. | 是 我是刮了丹尼斯的车 |
[18:26] | Only on the passenger door. | 只是后车门 |
[18:28] | Look, I’m pretty sure | 我很确定 |
[18:30] | that Dakota took one of Mackenzie’s jazz shoes. | 达科塔拿了麦肯齐的舞鞋 |
[18:33] | I’m surprised you didn’t go after the driver’s door, too. | 我很惊讶你没把前门也刮了 |
[18:36] | That’s not why I lost my temper. | 这不是我发火的原因 |
[18:38] | We’re listening. | 继续说 |
[18:39] | Denise lied about Dakota’s age. I’m sure of it. | 丹尼斯谎报了达科塔的年龄 我确定 |
[18:42] | I’m the team mom, | 我是妈妈团的队长 |
[18:43] | so I’m in charge of the girls’ registration materials. | 所以我负责女孩们的注册材料 |
[18:46] | Denise never gave me | 丹尼斯从来不给我 |
[18:47] | the original birth certificate for Dakota. | 达科塔原始的出生证明 |
[18:50] | So, you think Denise doctored this | 所以你认为丹尼斯修改了出生日期 |
[18:52] | So Dakota could compete against younger girls? | 这样达科塔可以跟比她年龄小的人比赛 |
[18:54] | Yeah. I sure do. | 没错 我确定 |
[18:55] | Look, if you want to win at all costs, | 听着 为了不惜一切赢得比赛 |
[18:57] | you’ll do anything. | 那些人会不择手段 |
[18:58] | Keep that. That’s what you should be investigating. | 记住这点 这才是你们应该调查的方向 |
[19:00] | We have video footage of the audience. | 我们有一段儿观众的录像 |
[19:02] | You’re not in it. | 你不在里面 |
[19:03] | Oh, I was buying dance videos for the team. | 我在为队伍买舞蹈视频 |
[19:07] | It’s time-stamped. | 小票上有时间 |
[19:09] | Wow.You — you came with your own case file. | 你 你自己带着证据来了啊 |
[19:11] | Well, I didn’t think you asked me to come here for coffee. | 我觉得你们找我来不是为了喝咖啡的吧 |
[19:16] | Did you kill Denise Ryan? | 是你杀了丹尼斯·瑞恩吗 |
[19:17] | No. I didn’t like her. | 不 我不喜欢她 |
[19:19] | But I didn’t kill her. | 但是我没有杀她 |
[19:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[19:37] | Do I look okay? | 我看起来像没事吗 |
[19:39] | What, you come in here to get your licks in, too? | 怎么 你也是来审问我的吗 |
[19:41] | Josh. | 乔什 |
[19:43] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[19:45] | I told my mom I didn’t want to talk to you. | 跟我妈说了我不想和你说话 |
[19:47] | Your mother and I divorced, | 我和你妈妈离婚了 |
[19:48] | But I never stopped being your father. | 但我一直都是你的父亲 |
[19:50] | Oh, yeah. “Dad.” | 是啊 “爸” |
[19:55] | It was — it was a blast | 那 那些日子很美好 |
[19:57] | hanging out with you the last couple years — | 在那几年和你在一起的 |
[19:59] | On the weekends, the summer vacations… | 周末 暑假 |
[20:04] | Field trips, ballgames. | 一起旅游 打球 |
[20:06] | H-how did you find all that time? | 你觉得那些日子怎么样 |
[20:10] | I called. I wrote. I sent birthday presents. | 我给你打电话 写信 寄生日礼物 |
[20:14] | You’re a liar, vince. | 你是个骗子 文斯 |
[20:17] | Cut the tough-guy bullshit. | 别嘴硬了 |
[20:21] | I know you’re hurt. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[20:22] | And I know you’re angry. | 而且很生气 |
[20:24] | I wasn’t there for you. | 我不在你身边 |
[20:26] | Not because I didn’t want to be. | 不是我不想 |
[20:29] | But I’m here now. | 但我现在来了 |
[20:30] | I don’t need you now. | 我现在不需要你了 |
[20:33] | – I’m fine. – The hell you are. | -我现在很好 -好个屁 |
[20:36] | You’re accused of shooting a cop. | 你被指控对警察开枪 |
[20:39] | I want to know, did you? | 我想知道 是不是你 |
[20:41] | Did you do that, Josh? | 是你开的枪吗 乔什 |
[20:42] | Because the boy I knew and loved couldn’t. | 因为我了解和爱的那个男孩不会做这种事 |
[20:45] | I want this guy out of here, | 我不想再和他说话了 |
[20:46] | and I want a lawyer. | 我要一个律师 |
[20:47] | I got a great lawyer, | 我找到了一个好律师 |
[20:48] | someone who can help you. | 他能够帮助你 |
[20:49] | No, I want a public defender. | 不 我要公共辩护人 |
[20:51] | You don’t owe me anything, Vince. | 你什么也不欠我了 文斯 |
[20:54] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[21:05] | So, who wanted Denise Ryan dead? | 到底是谁想置丹尼斯于死地 |
[21:07] | I’m coming up empty. | 我现在一片空白 |
[21:09] | I mean, she had no friends, no job. | 她没有朋友 没有工作 |
[21:11] | All she did was take Dakota to school and to dance. | 每天只接送达科塔去学校和练舞蹈 |
[21:14] | And home with Skippy, who has an alibi. | 还有和斯基普在家里 但是他有不在场证明 |
[21:17] | I dug around in Denise’s life to see if we missed somebody. | 我查了丹尼斯生活的全部 看看我们有没有漏掉谁 |
[21:20] | Guess what. Denise Ryan didn’t have a single credit card. | 你猜怎么着 她连一张信用卡都没有 |
[21:23] | Well, they were having money problems. | 他们不是缺钱么 |
[21:24] | No, I mean, like, no credit history… | 不 我是说 信用记录为零 |
[21:27] | – At all. – That is weird. | -是空的 -这就怪了 |
[21:29] | Who makes it to age 35 with no credit? | 谁活到35岁还不花钱的 |
[21:31] | Did you run her social? | 查她的社交记录了吗 |
[21:32] | Yeah. It’s good. Found a passport, driver’s license. | 有 找到了护照 驾照 |
[21:35] | What’s Korsak doing in bric? | 科萨克在情报中心做什么 |
[21:40] | Cavanaugh said he talked to josh. | 卡瓦诺夫说他和乔什谈过了 |
[21:42] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[21:43] | Afraid to ask. | 不敢问 |
[21:56] | Nobody blames you. | 没人责怪你 |
[21:57] | Josh does. | 乔什责怪我 |
[22:00] | Oh, that was on castle island. | 那是在城堡岛 |
[22:02] | The blues were running. | 船上放着布鲁斯音乐 |
[22:04] | Oh. He loved the boat. | 他喜欢那艘船 |
[22:06] | Why did she take him away, Korsak? | 她为什么把乔什带走 科萨克 |
[22:09] | I was working a lot. | 我总是在工作 |
[22:12] | I didn’t realize how needy she was until it was over. | 直到离婚时我才意识她是多么需要我 |
[22:15] | I think she was drinking. She was lonely. | 我觉得她酗酒了 她很孤独 |
[22:19] | She reached out to Josh’s bio dad. | 她联系到了乔什的亲生父亲 |
[22:21] | He led her on, encouraged her to move to florida. | 他哄骗他 怂恿她搬到弗罗里达 |
[22:24] | That’s crap. | 一派胡言 |
[22:26] | She thought it would be | 她觉得让乔什了解 |
[22:26] | good for Josh to get to know his real father. | 他的亲生父亲对他比较好 |
[22:29] | What? You were his real father. | 什么 你才是他真正的父亲啊 |
[22:32] | Cavanaugh slip you this? | 卡瓦诺夫给你的吗 |
[22:34] | Josh’s prints are all over the gun. | 枪上都是乔什的指纹 |
[22:37] | Crime lab matched the blood on his clothes | 实验室验出乔什衣上的血迹 |
[22:38] | to Gerry Kincaid. | 是格里·金凯德的 |
[22:39] | Between the prints and the blood, | 指纹还有血迹 |
[22:40] | it’s open-and-shut. | 证据确凿 |
[22:42] | No, Vince, it’s not. | 不 文斯 并没有 |
[22:43] | There’s a second set of prints on the gun. | 枪上还有另一组指纹 |
[22:45] | What? | 真的吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:48] | Gavin Thompson, 17. | 加文·汤普森 17岁 |
[22:51] | Josh had a friend with that name. | 乔什有个朋友就叫那个名字 |
[22:52] | I never liked that kid. | 我一直不喜欢他 |
[22:53] | Well, yeah, look at his record — | 对啊 看看他的记录 |
[22:54] | B&E, robbery, assault. | 强行入侵 抢劫 伤害罪 |
[22:56] | I want to bring this Gavin Thompson in. | 我想逮捕这位加文·汤普森 |
[22:58] | I already assigned a team to pick him up, | 已经派人去抓他了 |
[23:00] | but I’ll keep you in the loop. | 我会随时让你知道进展 |
[23:01] | Okay, look, if you need me, | 好 听着 如果需要我的话 |
[23:02] | I’ll be in the building, all right? | 我就在局里 好吗 |
[23:03] | Maura’s found something new on our dance mom. | 莫拉在死者身上有新发现 |
[23:06] | – Sir. – Okay. | -先走了 -好 |
[23:08] | What do you got? | 发现了什么 |
[23:10] | Her plastic surgery is much more extensive | 她做的整形手术的范围 |
[23:12] | than I initially realized. | 比我预料的还要大 |
[23:20] | She get a boob job on her wrist? | 她在手腕上隆胸了吗 |
[23:23] | I mean, I don’t have an M.D. or anything, | 我又不是医学博士什么的 |
[23:24] | but I’m fairly confident those are fingers. | 但我确定这是手指 |
[23:26] | I x-rayed her skeleton to make sure | 我用X光照了她的骨骼以确定 |
[23:28] | I hadn’t missed any surgeries. | 我没漏掉任何手术 |
[23:29] | And I found evidence of repetitive spiral fractures | 我发现她两只手腕至少三处有重复性的 |
[23:32] | to both of her wrists — at least three. | 螺旋状骨折的痕迹 |
[23:34] | – So she’s a battered spouse. – Perhaps. | -所以她曾经被家暴 -应该吧 |
[23:37] | But spiral fractures | 但螺旋状骨折 |
[23:38] | are also a common skiing injury in the lower leg | 也可能是因滑倒时靴子缺乏弹性 |
[23:40] | due to the inflexibility of a boot in a fall. | 而造成小腿拉伤 一种常见的滑雪伤 |
[23:42] | Maura, | 莫拉 |
[23:43] | I don’t think she’s doing handstands in her ski boots. | 我觉得她不是穿着滑雪靴倒立弄伤的 |
[23:46] | Probably not. | 或许不是吧 |
[23:47] | So, how old are these fractures? | 那这些骨折有多久了 |
[23:49] | Well, uh, they are at least a decade old. | 这个嘛 至少有10年之久了 |
[23:53] | Well, so that means it wasn’t Skip. | 那就表示不是斯基普做的 |
[23:55] | Maybe it was Dakota’s biological father. | 或许是达科塔的亲生父亲 |
[23:57] | I’m starting to think that Denise Ryan | 我开始在想丹尼斯·瑞恩 |
[24:00] | wasn’t just a suburban dance mom. | 不仅仅是个普通的舞蹈母亲 |
[24:11] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[24:12] | Did a nationwide search, all 50 states. | 做了全国性的搜索 50个州都找了 |
[24:15] | Well, Denise fractured both her wrists three times. | 丹尼斯的手腕骨折了三次 |
[24:18] | And Maura’s certain that | 莫拉确定 |
[24:19] | the bones were set each time by a doctor. | 每次都是由医生治疗的 |
[24:20] | W– there has to be medical records. | 一定有医疗记录 |
[24:23] | I checked her full name — Denise Burke Ryan. | 我找过她的全名 丹尼斯·伯克·瑞恩 |
[24:25] | Didn’t come up on any hospital records. | 任何医院记录里都没有 |
[24:27] | What about when Dakota was born? | 那么找找达科塔的出生地 |
[24:30] | Birth certificate lists Florida General. | 出生证明写的佛州综合医院 |
[24:35] | This is weird. | 真奇怪 |
[24:37] | There’s no record of a Dakota Ryan’s birth. | 并没有达科塔·瑞恩的出生记录 |
[24:40] | Okay. The father’s deceased. | 好的 亲生父亲去世了 |
[24:42] | There’s a name here. Xavier R. White. | 这里有个名字 泽维尔·R·怀特 |
[24:45] | Check NCIC, | 查查国家犯罪信息中心 |
[24:47] | also look for domestic-abuse reports | 也找一下家暴报告 |
[24:48] | or restraining orders against him. | 或是对他发出的遏制令 |
[24:50] | No hits. | 没有 |
[24:51] | Nothing? | 都没吗 |
[24:55] | There’s no death certificate. | 没有死亡证明 |
[24:58] | Well, the lack of information is telling me something. | 资料的缺乏说明了一件事 |
[25:01] | – Like what? – Well, think about it. | -像是什么 -你想想看 |
[25:03] | Denise had extensive plastic surgery. | 丹尼斯做了大规模的整形手术 |
[25:05] | This is way beyond vain. | 不只只是虚荣而已 |
[25:07] | She didn’t want anyone to recognize her. | 她并不希望别人认出她 |
[25:08] | And we can’t find anything that says | 而我们没法找到她10年前 |
[25:10] | she existed before 10 years ago. | 存在世上的资料 |
[25:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[25:12] | That says she might be in WITSEC, right? | 这表示她加入了证人保护计划 对吧 |
[25:14] | Witness protection program. Yeah. | 证人保护计划 没错 |
[25:16] | Yeah. Pieces all fit. | 对 完全符合 |
[25:18] | I’ll call the U.S. Marshals Office. | 我打电话给美国法警署 |
[25:20] | They’re not gonna tell you anything. | 他们一个字都不会跟你讲 |
[25:21] | I’ve been through this before. | 我之前就试过了 |
[25:24] | So, what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[25:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[25:29] | Perfect baseball stitch. | 完美的对缝法 |
[25:31] | Uniform length. | 统一的长度 |
[25:32] | Knots on the inside. | 在里面打结 |
[25:36] | Sorry to interrupt your little crafts project, | 抱歉打扰你研究工艺品了 |
[25:38] | but we need your help with something. | 但我们需要你的帮忙 |
[25:39] | You think you can help us re-create | 你能帮我们复原 |
[25:41] | what she looked like before surgery? | 她做手术前的样子吗 |
[25:43] | Sure. Sure. Can you hand me that scalpel? | 当然可以啊 能拿给我那只手术刀吗 |
[25:47] | Thanks. | 谢啦 |
[25:53] | Uh, what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[25:55] | Peeling off her face. | 剥掉她的脸 |
[25:56] | She — she did not just say that. | 她… 她不是指这个 |
[25:58] | We were hoping that you could do it on the computer. | 我们是希望你能在电脑上复原 |
[26:03] | Well, I suppose we could do that, | 我想我们能这么做 |
[26:05] | but it’s certainly not as hands-on. | 但肯定不是实际动手做 |
[26:07] | They picked up Gavin Thompson. | 他们捉了加文·汤普森 |
[26:08] | Punk was riding a skateboard | 那个小流氓在溜 |
[26:09] | stolen from the sporting-goods store. | 从体育器材店偷来的滑板 |
[26:11] | Cavanaugh’s getting ready | 卡瓦诺夫准备好 |
[26:12] | to interrogate him. I’m gonna watch it. | 要审问他 我要全程观看 |
[26:13] | – I’m gonna go with you. – Why? | -我跟一起你去 -为什么 |
[26:15] | To keep you out of handcuffs. | 以免你做出冲动的事 |
[26:18] | I’m not going away for killing a cop. | 我才不会因杀警察而定罪 |
[26:20] | I had nothing to do with it. | 我跟这件案子无关 |
[26:22] | Bullshit, kid. | 胡扯 小子 |
[26:25] | We got your prints on the gun, | 我们发现枪上有你的指纹 |
[26:26] | and we got your buddy Josh in there | 你的兄弟乔什已经跟我们 |
[26:28] | telling us the whole story. | 说了来龙去脉 |
[26:30] | – What did Josh say? – Nothing. | -乔什说了什么 -没说什么 |
[26:31] | Cavanaugh’s got to try to | 卡瓦诺夫在试着 |
[26:32] | play them one off against the other. | 挑拨他们俩的关系 |
[26:34] | How do you explain having your prints on a cop’s gun? | 怎么解释警察的枪上有你的指纹呢 |
[26:36] | I did the break-in. | 我负责闯入 |
[26:38] | As for all that other mess that went down… | 至于后面发生的事情 |
[26:39] | What did Josh say? | 乔什怎么说的 |
[26:42] | Look… | 听着 |
[26:44] | You know how this works. First up, best dressed. | 你知道怎么做 首先 摆正态度 |
[26:48] | You talk… | 你说出实情 |
[26:49] | – and I might be able to help you out. – God, don’t. | -我也许能帮你 -天呐 别这样 |
[26:51] | Josh got the same chance as this kid. | 乔什和这小子有一样的机会 |
[26:53] | He didn’t take it. | 他并不买单 |
[26:55] | I was behind Josh when we came out of | 我们从商店后门出来时 |
[26:56] | the back of the store. | 我在乔什后面 |
[26:58] | That cop came from out of nowhere. | 那条子不知道打哪儿冒了出来 |
[27:00] | He was an old guy, so Josh got the gun away from him. | 他是个老家伙 所以乔什抢走了他的枪 |
[27:02] | Then how’d your prints get on it? | 那枪上面怎会有你的指纹 |
[27:04] | The cop was on the ground. | 那条子倒在地上 |
[27:06] | Josh pointed the gun at him. | 乔什拿枪指着他 |
[27:07] | I grabbed the gun, tried to stop him. | 我抓住手枪 试图阻止他 |
[27:10] | But he just pulled the trigger. | 但他还是扣下了板机 |
[27:12] | Shot him. | 对他开了枪 |
[27:14] | He hates cops. | 他恨条子 |
[27:16] | This guy who married his mom was a cop. | 跟他妈结婚的就是一个条子 |
[27:21] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[27:22] | Josh is gonna tell me what the hell happened! | 乔什要告诉我事情经过的 |
[27:24] | Not now, all right? | 不是现在 好吗 |
[27:25] | Not while you’re this angry. | 你不生气时再去 |
[27:26] | Anger’s the only thing I got anymore. | 我现在只剩下愤怒了 |
[27:35] | I can do this alone. | 我可以自己问 |
[27:37] | I know you can. I just don’t want you to. | 我知道你行 我只是不想你一个人面对 |
[27:46] | Leave him cuffed. | 不用解手铐了 |
[27:56] | What? | 干嘛 |
[27:59] | You see this man? | 你看看这位男士 |
[28:02] | He’s fighting for his life right now. | 他正在与死神斗争 |
[28:04] | And his four kids and his wife are crying their eyes out. | 他的妻子和四个孩子在痛哭流涕 |
[28:08] | Don’t look away from me. | 别转移视线 |
[28:11] | Your buddy Gavin just gave you up. | 你的哥们加文刚把你招了 |
[28:16] | Nice try, Vince. | 好伎俩 文斯 |
[28:18] | Gavin’s been my friend | 加文当我朋友的时间 |
[28:19] | longer than you pretended to be my dad. | 比你假装当我爸的时间还要来的长 |
[28:23] | You might want to see this. | 你也许想看看这个 |
[28:27] | The cop was on the ground. | 那条子倒在地上 |
[28:29] | Josh pointed the gun at him. | 乔什拿枪指着他 |
[28:31] | I grabbed the gun, tried to stop him. | 我抓住手枪 试图阻止他 |
[28:34] | But he just pulled the trigger. Shot him. | 但他还是扣下板机 对他开枪 |
[28:37] | What do you have to say about that, Josh? | 你还有什么好说的 乔什 |
[28:41] | Go to hell. | 去死吧 |
[28:43] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么了 |
[28:46] | Do you understand that if this officer dies, | 你明白吗 如果这个警察死了 |
[28:49] | you’re going to prison for the rest of your life? | 你这一生都要在监狱里度过了 |
[28:54] | Say something. | 说话啊 |
[28:58] | Damn it. Say something. | 该死的 快说话啊 |
[29:03] | Vince! Vince! No! Vince! | 文斯 文斯 不要 |
[29:06] | Stop it! Stop it. | 别这样 |
[29:18] | I found this stevia in the health-food store. | 这种甜菊是在健康食品店买的 |
[29:22] | – Thank you. – Just how you like it. | -谢谢 -你喜欢的 |
[29:24] | I have a son who’s, uh… | 我有个儿子 |
[29:27] | – been in some trouble. – You do? | -也惹过一些麻烦 -是吗 |
[29:29] | I mean, he didn’t shoot anybody or anything. | 倒不至于拿枪射别人 |
[29:32] | But he ran over a priest. | 但是他开车撞伤了神父 |
[29:34] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[29:35] | Father Crowley’s been really good about it, | 克罗利神父非常宽容 |
[29:38] | and Tommy feels terrible. | 而且汤米也知错了 |
[29:40] | He did time. It was three years. | 他也因此服刑了三年 |
[29:42] | So I know exactly what you’re feeling. | 所以我能体会你此刻的心情 |
[29:44] | I feel like living the last five years of my life over again. | 我此刻的感觉就像过去的五年一样 |
[29:49] | I took Josh away from the only man | 我把乔什从唯一关心他的人 |
[29:51] | who ever gave a damn about him. | 身边带走了 |
[29:56] | I better go. I’m gonna soak some pots. | 我先走了 还有活要干 |
[30:06] | I could say “I’m sorry” every day for the rest of my life. | 我今后的每一天都可以对你说”对不起” |
[30:10] | But it still wouldn’t be enough. | 但是这些都不足以弥补 |
[30:13] | I don’t know who that kid is. | 我都快不认识那个孩子了 |
[30:15] | When we left you, he — | 我们离开的时候 他… |
[30:18] | When I left you… | 我离开的时候… |
[30:22] | Josh asked about you every day. | 乔什每天都问起你 |
[30:25] | “Where’s dad?” | “爸爸在哪儿” |
[30:27] | “Why didn’t dad come with us?” | “爸爸为什么不和我们一起” |
[30:30] | What’d you say? | 你怎么回答 |
[30:32] | That you were in love with your job, not us. | 我说你爱的是你的工作 不是我们 |
[30:37] | That you weren’t ever coming for us. | 你不会来找我们 |
[30:44] | He loves you, Vince. | 文斯 他爱你 |
[30:46] | No matter what he tells you, he loves you. | 无论他嘴上怎么说 他都是爱你的 |
[30:55] | Is that what Denise would have looked like | 这是丹尼斯整容手术前 |
[30:56] | without all that plastic surgery? | 本来的相貌吗 |
[30:57] | Yes. I’m focusing on federal criminal trials in 2000. | 是的 我正在搜索2000年联邦罪案审判 |
[31:01] | Detective Frost is looking at 2001. | 弗罗斯特警探在查2001年的 |
[31:04] | It’s a big search. She wanted to help. | 搜索范围很大 她想要来帮忙 |
[31:06] | We’re hoping to get a hit on facial recognition. | 我们希望能够通过面部识别找到匹配 |
[31:08] | On any database we might be able to find a photograph | 搜索所有带照片的数据库 |
[31:10] | of a woman who testified in a high-profile trial. | 关于女性出庭作证的重要审判 |
[31:13] | Listen to you, Columbo. | 瞧瞧你 哥伦布二代啊 |
[31:17] | Oh, my goodness! | 天啊 |
[31:19] | Detective Frost, did I do it? | 弗罗斯特警探 我是不是找到了 |
[31:22] | I think you did. | 我想是的 |
[31:26] | Denise’s real name was Debbie Brown. | 丹尼斯的真名叫黛比·布朗 |
[31:28] | Her husband was a Miami drug trafficker. | 前夫是迈阿密的毒犯 |
[31:30] | Roberto Gusano. Mexican national. | 罗伯托·戈萨诺 墨西哥人 |
[31:32] | Typical fed tactic — | 典型的联邦策略 |
[31:33] | they charged Denise with conspiracy to violate drug laws | 他们以同谋贩毒罪起诉丹尼斯 |
[31:35] | to get her to testify against her husband. | 好让她指证自己的丈夫 |
[31:37] | Gusano got a 10-year sentence, | 戈萨诺被判入狱十年 |
[31:39] | and he still fought for custody. | 仍在争监护权 |
[31:40] | That’s why Denise wouldn’t give up | 所以丹尼斯才不愿意 |
[31:41] | Dakota’s real birth certificate to dance mom Kim. | 将达科塔的出生证明原件给金姆 |
[31:45] | Yeah, I bet she doctored it | 没错 我想这张是伪造的 |
[31:47] | – birth date and father’s name — | 包括出生日期和父亲的名字 |
[31:48] | so Dakota would be harder to find. | 因此达科塔就没那么容易被找到 |
[31:50] | Witsec won’t forge documents, right? | 可是被保护证人无法修改原件 对吧 |
[31:51] | That’s right. You can change your name, | 没错 你可以更改姓名 |
[31:52] | but not your birth date. | 但却无法更改出生日期 |
[31:54] | Ah. Poor Denise. | 可怜的丹尼斯 |
[31:56] | She had to leave everything behind, her friends, her family. | 她抛开了一切 包括朋友和家人 |
[31:59] | Hide from Gusano for the rest of her life. | 下半辈子都躲着戈萨诺 |
[32:00] | Where’s Gusano being held? | 戈萨诺被关押在哪里 |
[32:03] | Super-max penitentiary in Colorado. | 科罗拉多的大型监狱 |
[32:05] | He looks very mean. | 他一看就不是好人 |
[32:06] | I’m calling the U.S. Marshals. | 我要联系法警署 |
[32:08] | I thought you said they wouldn’t help. | 你不是说他们不会帮我们吗 |
[32:09] | They don’t have a choice now that we have a name. | 我们现在掌握了姓名 他们别无选择 |
[32:12] | I was assigned to oversee Denise Ryan’s relocation | 我负责丹尼斯·瑞恩从佛罗里达 |
[32:15] | from Florida to Boston. | 搬到波士顿开始重新生活 |
[32:17] | I check in with her once a month. | 我每月和她联系一次 |
[32:18] | Well, how come we didn’t hear from you when she was murdered? | 那她遇害的时候 你怎么没和我们联系 |
[32:21] | There was nothing we could do. | 我们做不了什么 |
[32:22] | Your agency was already investigating. | 你们已经开始调查了 |
[32:23] | We think Roberto Gusano | 你觉得是否有可能 |
[32:25] | may have called a hit on Denise from prison. | 罗伯托·戈萨诺从监狱指使人杀害了她 |
[32:27] | I am not at liberty to tell you how I know, | 我不能透露我的信息渠道 |
[32:30] | but I know that didn’t happen. | 但我知道没有这个可能 |
[32:33] | That’s Gusano’s daughter, isn’t it? | 这是戈萨诺的女儿 对吗 |
[32:35] | I’m sorry. There really isn’t much I can tell you. | 抱歉 我无可奉告 |
[32:37] | Why are you protecting Gusano? | 你为什么要保护戈萨诺 |
[32:39] | Again, I am not at liberty to say. | 同样 我无可奉告 |
[32:41] | Prison records say Gusano’s in Super-max in Colorado. | 监狱记录显示戈萨诺被关在科罗拉多的大型监狱 |
[32:44] | But you guys at the justice department | 但是你们司法部门的人 |
[32:45] | control federal prison records. | 掌握着联邦监狱记录 |
[32:48] | Gusano’s a government witness, isn’t he? | 戈萨诺也是政府证人 是吗 |
[32:51] | Damn. You think he’s in witsec? | 天啊 你认为他也加入了证人保护计划 |
[32:53] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[32:54] | That’s right, isn’t it? | 我说的没错吧 |
[32:56] | Where’s Gusano now? | 戈萨诺现在在哪 |
[32:57] | I honestly don’t know, detective. | 我确实不知道 警探 |
[33:02] | Are those photos of Denise? | 这些是丹尼斯的照片吗 |
[33:04] | Yes. Denise grew up in Florida. | 是的 丹尼斯在佛罗里达长大 |
[33:06] | Danced with several professional companies. | 签约过几家专业舞蹈公司 |
[33:09] | She met Gusano when she was visiting her sister. | 她在去看姐姐的时候遇见了戈萨诺 |
[33:12] | They look close. | 他们看起来很亲密 |
[33:13] | Inseparable, according to Denise. | 据丹尼斯说是亲密无间 |
[33:15] | What’s her sister’s name? | 她姐姐叫什么名字 |
[33:16] | Her name was Gabrielle Radford. | 曾经叫加布埃尔·雷福德 |
[33:17] | “Was”? I’m assuming she’s not dead, so, wh– | 曾经 如果没有去世的话 难道 |
[33:21] | She’s in witsec, too? | 她也加入了证人保护计划 |
[33:27] | You wouldn’t tell me where Gabrielle was even if you knew. | 你就算是知道加布埃尔在哪儿也不会告诉我 |
[33:30] | Well, the rules of witsec are hard, | 虽说证人保护计划的规定很严格 |
[33:31] | But it’s the only way we know how to keep people safe. | 但这也是我们能保证他们安全的唯一途径 |
[33:36] | Please let me know when you find her killer. | 如果你们查出凶手 麻烦通知我 |
[33:40] | Whitmore. | 我是惠特莫 |
[33:41] | The rules of witsec — | 证人保护计划的规定 |
[33:44] | Never speak to friends or family from the past ever. | 永远不能和家人朋友联系 |
[33:48] | What are you thinking? | 你有什么想法 |
[33:49] | Well, no one can do that. | 这点几乎没人能做到 |
[33:55] | I’m gonna say something, | 我接下来的话 |
[33:57] | Even if you don’t want to hear it. | 就算你不想听 我也要说 |
[33:59] | You’re my son, and I love you. | 你是我的儿子 我很爱你 |
[34:03] | And even if you did this, | 就算真的是你做的 |
[34:05] | I won’t abandon you. | 我也不会抛弃你 |
[34:08] | Do you hear me? | 你听见了吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:15] | – You really tried to call? – Yes. | -你真的有打电话吗 -是的 |
[34:18] | You sent letters? | 还寄了信 |
[34:19] | Almost every day, for a long time, Josh. | 很长一段时间 几乎每天都寄 乔什 |
[34:22] | Dad… I didn’t do it. | 爸爸 不是我做的 |
[34:25] | What? Talk to me, josh. Tell me everything. | 什么 告诉我 乔什 到底是怎么回事 |
[34:28] | Gavin’s lying. | 加文在说谎 |
[34:30] | H-he’s the one who shot the cop. | 他才是开枪的人 |
[34:31] | I tried to wrestle the gun away from him. | 我尝试想从他那里夺下枪 |
[34:34] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不早说 |
[34:35] | I thought he was my friend. | 我把他当做朋友 |
[34:37] | I-I c-couldn’t believe | 我认为 |
[34:38] | that you thought that I would do that. | 你不会相信那是我做的 |
[34:40] | Lawyer told me not to talk to anyone. | 而且律师告诉我不要讲任何话 |
[34:43] | How did you get officer Kincaid’s blood all over you? | 那你身上怎么有金凯德警官的血 |
[34:45] | I tried to help him. | 我想要救他 |
[34:47] | I tried to give him CPR, | 我想要给他做心脏复苏 |
[34:49] | just like you taught me when I was a kid. | 就像你小时候教我的那样 |
[34:53] | When I heard the sirens… | 听到警报声的时候 |
[34:55] | I knew I was in big trouble… | 我知道大事不好了 |
[35:00] | So I took off. | 于是就逃跑了 |
[35:03] | I’m gonna get you out of here, Josh. | 我会帮你洗脱罪名的 乔什 |
[35:08] | It’s Gavin’s word against Josh, | 加文和乔什互相指认 |
[35:10] | and Gavin talked first. | 而且加文先坦白 |
[35:12] | E.M.S. report says Kincaid | 急救人员报告说 |
[35:13] | was breathing on his own when they arrived. | 他们赶到的时候 金凯德还有呼吸 |
[35:15] | Well, they have to note it if CPR was administered. | 如果做了心脏复苏 他们应该有注意到 |
[35:19] | You see that box? The paramedic checked “No.” | 看到那个表格了吗 医护人员填了”否” |
[35:23] | That should be Officer Kincaid’s chest x-rays from the E.R. | 这应该是急诊室发来的金凯德警官的胸部X光片 |
[35:27] | You see these lines, | 你看到第一条和第二条肋骨 |
[35:29] | where the rib 1 and 2 connect to the sternum? | 连接胸骨位置的这些线了吗 |
[35:32] | – Yes. – They’re fractures. | -看到了 -这些都是骨折痕迹 |
[35:34] | The force exerted to the chest during CPR | 在做心肺复苏术时施加在胸部的力量 |
[35:36] | sometimes can result in broken ribs. | 有时就会导致肋骨骨折 |
[35:39] | It’s the only explanation | 只有这样才能解释 |
[35:40] | for Gerry Kincaid’s injured ribs. | 格里·金凯德断裂的肋骨 |
[35:42] | It’s not enough. | 只有这些还不够 |
[35:43] | The only one who can confirm | 唯一能证明乔什不是凶手的人 |
[35:45] | that Josh tried to help is Kincaid, | 就是金凯德 |
[35:46] | and he’s still not conscious. | 而他现在仍昏迷不醒 |
[35:48] | Well, I think you need to be prepared. | 你需要做好心理准备 |
[35:49] | He may never regain consciousness. | 他可能永远都醒不过来了 |
[36:03] | But the forensic proof may be right here. | 但是法医鉴证方面的证据可能就藏在这儿 |
[36:06] | On Josh’s clothes? | 在乔什的衣服上吗 |
[36:08] | There’s a higher concentration of blood at the knee… | 乔什的膝盖部分和他运动鞋的脚趾部分 |
[36:12] | and here on the toes of Josh’s sneakers. | 有大片集中的血迹 |
[36:14] | So you’re saying the clothes | 那么你是说这些衣服 |
[36:15] | prove that Josh was kneeling over Kincaid’s body. | 可以证明乔什是跪在金凯德的面前 |
[36:17] | Giving him CPR. | 对他做心肺复苏 |
[36:19] | But I’m not saying anything. | 但我什么也不用说 |
[36:20] | The clothes are. The evidence is. | 这些衣服和证据说明了一切 |
[36:23] | My son is telling the truth. | 我儿子说的是真话 |
[36:26] | Denise and Gabrielle are both dancers. | 丹尼斯和加布埃尔都是舞者 |
[36:28] | M-maybe they tried to talk to each other in chat rooms. | 没准她俩会在网上聊天室里聊天 |
[36:30] | How many dance websites are there? | 一共有多少舞蹈网站呀 |
[36:34] | Here’s Denise’s e-mail address. | 我这儿有丹尼斯的邮箱地址 |
[36:36] | What’s “a bunhead”? | “发髻头”是什么 |
[36:38] | A ballerina. | 就是芭蕾舞者 |
[36:40] | Well Denise wouldn’t want | 丹尼斯不会想要被踢出 |
[36:42] | to get kicked out of witsec, you know? | 证人保护计划 对吧 |
[36:44] | I mean, she’d be almost as afraid | 我是说 她害怕政府 |
[36:46] | of the government as she’d be of Gusano. | 就跟她害怕戈萨诺一样 |
[36:48] | Terrorists figured out a pretty smart way | 恐怖分子想出了一个很聪明的 |
[36:49] | to get around government monitoring. | 绕过政府排查的方式 |
[36:51] | They write the e-mail but don’t send it. | 他们写好邮件却不发送 |
[36:54] | I’m not following you. | 我不明白 |
[36:55] | Yep. Here it is. | 找到了 |
[36:57] | Denise has a bunch of unsent mail. | 丹尼斯有一堆写好却未发送的邮件 |
[36:59] | Basically, you give your password to someone. | 你只要写好后把你的密码给对方 |
[37:00] | They access the account remotely | 他们就可以远程登录你的邮箱 |
[37:02] | and read the unsent mail. | 来读这些未发送的邮件 |
[37:03] | Gabrielle and Denise were in touch. | 加布埃尔和丹尼斯的确有联系 |
[37:06] | “Gabs, Dakota is on fire. | 加布 达科塔棒极了 |
[37:07] | You have to see my baby dance. | 你一定要来看我的宝贝跳舞 |
[37:09] | “Saturday at the Tourraine Hotel and convention center. | 周六在特瑞酒店和会议中心 |
[37:12] | Please? It has to be safe now.” | 一定要来哦 现在应该已经安全了 |
[37:15] | Here’s the I.P. address that accessed the account remotely. | 我找到远程登录这个账号的IP地址了 |
[37:17] | Belongs to Gabrielle Bronson. | 用户名是加布埃尔·布朗森 |
[37:19] | Westboro, Mass. | 麻省韦斯特伯勒 |
[37:21] | Sisters lived 30 minutes from each other. | 这姐妹俩就住在离对方三十分钟车程的地方 |
[37:22] | Come on. Let’s go talk to Gabrielle. | 走吧 咱们去找加布埃尔聊聊 |
[37:41] | She’s been tortured. | 她被人严刑拷打过 |
[37:44] | Well, I think we know how Gusano found Denise. | 这下我们知道戈萨诺是怎么能找到丹尼斯的了 |
[37:46] | U.S. Marshals! Freeze! | 美国法警署 不许动 |
[37:47] | Oh! Boston Police! | 波士顿警察局 |
[37:48] | Stand down. | 没事了 |
[37:50] | Maybe you want to tell me again | 你现在还认为 |
[37:51] | how you think Gusano had nothing to do with this? | 戈萨诺跟这件事没关系吗 |
[37:53] | Honest to God, I didn’t think he did. | 对天发誓 我之前真没想到会是他干的 |
[37:55] | Wait a minute. I-I’m curious. | 等一下 我很好奇 |
[37:56] | What are you doing here if you didn’t know where she was? | 如果你不知道她的住址 怎么会出现在这儿 |
[37:58] | I didn’t know she left witsec. | 我不知道她退出了证人保护计划 |
[38:00] | After talking to you, I talked to my superior. | 跟你们聊完以后 我就去找了我的上级 |
[38:02] | I thought we should look in on her. | 我觉得我们应该来看看她的近况 |
[38:03] | And you still think Gusano had nothing to do with this? | 而你仍然认为这件事与戈萨诺无关 |
[38:06] | I want to know where he is. | 我想知道他人在哪儿 |
[38:07] | We put him in Rapid City. | 我们把他安置在了拉皮德城 |
[38:09] | His case officer thought he was there, | 负责他安全的警官以为他还在城里 |
[38:10] | but he slipped away somehow. | 但实际上他却想办法溜了 |
[38:12] | They gave him early release after he agreed | 在他同意指证迪亚兹·卡特尔之后 |
[38:14] | to testify against the Diaz Cartel. | 法院就提前把他释放了 |
[38:16] | He’s not gonna testify. | 他才不会作证呢 |
[38:18] | He’s going back to Mexico, | 他想回墨西哥 |
[38:19] | and he’s taking Dakota with him. | 而且他想带达科塔一起回去 |
[38:29] | Where’s Dakota? | 达科塔呢 |
[38:31] | She’s about to perform. Why? What’s wrong? | 她就要上台了 怎么了 出什么事了 |
[38:41] | Okay, where’s Dakota? She’s supposed to be in this. | 达科塔呢 她也应该在台上的 |
[38:43] | You take stage right, I got stage left. | 你从舞台右边走 我从左边 |
[38:52] | Where’s Dakota? | 达科塔在哪 |
[38:54] | Where’s Dakota? Have you seen her? | 达科塔呢 你见过她没有 |
[38:55] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen her. | 不知道 我没见过她 |
[38:55] | Please! Let me go! | 求求你了 放开我 |
[38:59] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:05] | Gusano, let her go! | 戈萨诺 放开她 |
[39:06] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[39:08] | It’s okay, honey. Come on. | 没事的 宝贝 别怕 |
[39:09] | Everything’s gonna be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[39:10] | It’s over, Gusano. Let Dakota go. | 一切都结束了 戈萨诺 放了达科塔 |
[39:12] | She’s my daughter! | 她是我女儿 |
[39:15] | Back off, all of you… | 你们都给我退后 |
[39:17] | and she won’t get hurt. | 不然我就杀了她 |
[39:19] | I just want what’s mine! | 我只想要属于我的东西 |
[39:21] | Skip, stay back! | 斯基普 别过去 |
[39:22] | – No, Skip! – Let go of her! | -斯基普 别过去 -放开她 |
[39:36] | We need an ambulance. | 我们需要救护车 |
[39:37] | We’re at the Tourraine, sir. Push it! | 我们在特瑞中心 快点派人来 |
[39:40] | Oh, please don’t let him die, too! | 求求你 别让我爸也死了 |
[39:43] | Okay, baby, let me help him, okay? | 好的 宝贝 我来帮他 好吗 |
[39:45] | Just let me help him. Put your hand there. | 我来帮他 把你的手放在那儿 |
[39:47] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[39:48] | It’s okay, sweetheart. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[39:50] | – Just put your hand there. – It’s okay. | -把你的手放在那里压着 -没事的 |
[39:53] | You’re gonna be all right. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:54] | Just hang on, okay? It’s okay. | 坚持住 好吗 没事的 |
[40:09] | You really should limit your red-meat consumption. | 你真的应该控制一下你畜肉进食量 |
[40:12] | I’m gonna eat whatever I want, | 从现在开始 我想吃什么就吃什么 |
[40:13] | whenever I want from now on. | 想什么时候吃 就什么时候吃 |
[40:15] | Life is too short. | 人生苦短呀 |
[40:17] | I thought the girl’s father was okay. | 我还以为那女孩的父亲没事了呢 |
[40:18] | Mm. He is. He got lucky. | 他是没事 他很幸运 |
[40:21] | He’ll be out of the hospital in a few days. | 过几天就能出院了 |
[40:23] | I, however, am still recovering. | 而我 还在恢复期 |
[40:25] | It looks delicious. Maybe just a bite. | 看起来好好吃哦 我也来一小口好了 |
[40:29] | No, Maura, come on! | 不 莫拉 拜托 |
[40:30] | That’s not a bite. That’s half my burger! | 这才不是一小口呢 我一半的汉堡都被你切了 |
[40:32] | Good news. I’ve just come from the hospital. | 好消息 我刚从医院回来 |
[40:34] | Gerry Kincaid regained consciousness. | 格里·金凯德恢复意识了 |
[40:35] | He’s gonna make it. | 他不会有生命危险了 |
[40:36] | That’s not good news. That’s excellent news. | 这不仅是好消息 还是天大的好消息 |
[40:38] | And how’s Josh? | 乔什怎么样了 |
[40:40] | Cavanaugh’s charging him with B&E, like he should. | 卡瓦诺夫要控告他强行入侵 这是他应得的 |
[40:42] | Oh, I believe the parenting books | 我相信这就是所谓的 |
[40:43] | call that “tough love”, dad. | 打是亲骂是爱 老爹 |
[40:45] | Yeah, I didn’t tell him the D.A. | 是啊 我没告诉他因为他要 |
[40:46] | is not gonna prosecute | 指证他的朋友加文 |
[40:47] | because he’s testifying against his scumbag friend Gavin. | 所以检察官决定不起诉他了 |
[40:50] | Well, I hope a former friend. | 希望他们的友谊到此结束 |
[40:52] | Maura’s eating all of my burger. | 莫拉把我的汉堡全吃了 |
[40:54] | I’m gonna order another one. You want one? | 我要再叫一个 你要不 |
[40:55] | No, thanks. I’m, uh… | 不用了 谢谢 我要 |
[40:58] | meeting Melody. | 去见梅洛迪 |
[41:06] | Oh, uh, do you think that maybe later | 你待会儿有没有时间 |
[41:08] | you can help me work on my jab? | 指导我练练拳 |
[41:10] | Yeah, I promise to teach you self-defense | 好啊 只要你保证别像个小姑娘似的出拳 |
[41:12] | if you promise not to punch like a girl. | 我就保证教会你防身术 |
[41:14] | Wh — I don’t punch like a girl. | 什么 我才没像个小姑娘似的出拳呢 |
[41:16] | Yeah, you do. Mmm! | 你就有 |
[41:18] | I’m gonna get some fries. You want an order? | 我要叫点薯条 你要不要 |
[41:19] | No. | 不用 |
[41:21] | Yes, I — I’ll just have one or two. | 好吧 我就吃一两根 |
[41:23] | You’re getting your own order. | 你自己点一份 |
[41:25] | Are you gonna order some dessert, too? | 你要不要再来点甜点 |
[41:27] | You eat like a bottomless pit. | 你就跟饿死鬼投胎一样 |
[41:28] | Yes, we’ll get dessert, too. | 好吧 再叫点甜品 |