时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | We are live with a big story just breaking. | 我们在一起重大事件的现场为您现场直播 |
[00:02] | Not long ago, an undercover operation turned into a bloodbath, | 不久之前 警方的卧底行动演变成了大屠杀 |
[00:05] | when Boston Homicide detectives opened fire in the warehouse behind me. | 波士顿凶案组的警探们刚刚在我身后的仓库开火 |
[00:09] | Now, details are still emerging, but we can confirm now — | 现在细节尚未确认 但我们可以确定 |
[00:12] | One dead, two wounded in the shooting. | 情况是一死 两人受枪伤 |
[00:15] | I shot my best friend’s father. | 我向我死党的父亲开枪了 |
[00:17] | You had no choice. | 你是迫不得已的 |
[00:19] | Yeah, tell that to maura. | 你这话跟莫拉说吧 |
[00:20] | Jane, you shot a man who is head of the Irish mob, | 简 你射的是爱尔兰黑帮老大 |
[00:22] | 20 years on the run, suspected of 15 murders. | 一个在逃20年 涉嫌15宗谋杀的人 |
[00:26] | Well, he was nice to her, though. | 但他对她可好着了 |
[00:28] | Biology doesn’t make him her father | 血缘关系不代表他是她的父亲 |
[00:30] | Or mean you stop doing your job. | 也不代表你得放弃本职工作 |
[00:32] | My god, I didn’t think this was the way | 天啊 我没想到我会 |
[00:33] | we’d take down Paddy Doyle. | 以这样的方式逮捕帕迪·多伊尔 |
[00:38] | You shouldn’t have come here by yourself. | 你不该独身前来的 |
[00:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[00:43] | Kevin, don’t! Don’t! | 凯文 不要 |
[00:49] | No! | 不要 |
[00:53] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[00:55] | – Maura. – Don’t touch him! | -莫拉 -别碰他 |
[00:57] | – Maura — – No, I mean it! | -莫拉 -别碰 我认真的 |
[00:59] | Don’t you dare touch him. | 你敢碰他一下试试 |
[01:06] | Oh, god. She hates me. | 天呐 她恨死我了 |
[01:09] | She’s just in shock, jane. | 她只是被吓到了而已 简 |
[01:14] | – Take your jacket! – Maura, come on. | -拿好你的夹克 -莫拉 别这样 |
[01:16] | I Had to. | 我是被迫开枪的 |
[01:17] | Paddy showed up, and he shot our suspect. | 帕迪突然出现 还向我们的嫌犯开枪 |
[01:19] | No, he shot the guy who tried to run me over | 不是 他射杀的是昨天想用车 |
[01:21] | with his car yesterday — put my mother in the hospital. | 从我身上碾过 把我母亲撞到住院的人 |
[01:24] | Look, we had a handle on it | 在帕迪搅黄行动之前 |
[01:25] | until Paddy crashed our operation. | 情况一直在掌控中 |
[01:27] | Oh, you mean your boyfriend had a handle on it? | 你指的是你男朋友处理得很好 |
[01:28] | Thanks for letting me know that agent Dean was planning to join us. | 真感谢你让我知道迪恩探员会来插一腿 |
[01:31] | I didn’t know he was gonna follow us in there! | 我不知道他会跟踪我们 |
[01:33] | What’d you expect him to do? | 你希望他怎么做 |
[01:34] | He’s a federal agent! Paddy shot him! | 他是联邦探员 帕迪向他开枪了 |
[01:36] | In the leg! | 射在腿上 |
[01:37] | If Paddy wanted dean dead, he’d be dead! | 如果帕迪想要他的命 他早死了 |
[01:40] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[01:41] | You don’t think your father was there to take us all out? | 你认为你父亲不会把我们都杀了 |
[01:44] | Shoot me, too? | 包括我 |
[01:45] | He was only there to protect me. | 他出现在这里只是为了保护我 |
[01:49] | If that’s what you think, you are naive… | 如果你是这么想的话 就太幼稚 |
[01:52] | or ignorant… or I don’t know what. | 或者无知 或者我也不知道是什么了 |
[01:55] | Well, at least I don’t play judge and jury | 至少我没有武断下决定 |
[01:57] | and kill people. | 也没杀人 |
[02:09] | You guys will make up. | 你们俩会和好的 |
[02:11] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s what they said about the Beatles. | 当年人们也是这样说披头士的 |
[02:16] | We should have never let her do this. | 我们就不该让她做这种事的 |
[02:19] | Never. | 绝对不该 |
[02:27] | This is my first undercover assignment. | 这是我的第一次卧底任务哦 |
[02:30] | Wait. | 等下 |
[02:32] | I’m doin’ a U.C. | 我是一个卧底 |
[02:34] | I feel like Donnie Brasco. | 我有种唐尼·布拉斯科附体的感觉 |
[02:35] | Well, you don’t look like him. | 你才不像他 |
[02:38] | Can you keep it down, please? | 请你小声点好吗 |
[02:39] | All right, we’re gonna tuck this wire right here. | 好了 我们要把窃听器固定在这里 |
[02:41] | The microphone doesn’t make me | 这个话筒是不是 |
[02:42] | look like I have three breasts, does it? | 让我看起来像长着三个乳房 |
[02:44] | Well, some guys are into that. | 有些人就好这口 |
[02:46] | Is this what you’d wear to an undercover operation? | 你去执行卧底任务时也是这样穿的吗 |
[02:48] | I feel a little dressy. | 我感觉太花哨了 |
[02:50] | I’d wear a flak jacket. | 我都穿防弹衣 |
[02:51] | Oh, you know, I know this sounds vain, | 这话说出来可能略显虚荣 |
[02:53] | – But I couldn’t be a cop. – You, vain? | -但我当不了警察 -你 虚荣 |
[02:56] | Well, even you look a little chunky in a flak jacket. | 就算是你穿上防弹衣也会显得胖胖的 |
[02:58] | Wow, really? Okay. | 真的吗 好吧 |
[02:59] | Well, thank you very much, | 非常感谢你的评价 |
[03:02] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[03:04] | I think your little medical examiner get-ups | 我觉得你那副验尸官的行头 |
[03:06] | make you look like a trash collector. | 搞得你像个收垃圾的 |
[03:08] | You do? So do I! | 真的吗 我也这么觉得呢 |
[03:10] | I always feel a little dumpy. | 我总是有种脏兮兮的感觉 |
[03:12] | Put your jacket on. | 把夹克穿上 |
[03:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:14] | You want to know what’s truly odd about you? | 你想知道你真正古怪在哪方面吗 |
[03:17] | Ah, I’m not sure. | 我不清楚 |
[03:19] | You are the dumbest genius I know. | 你是见过的最二呆的天才 |
[03:21] | “I’m not sure” means “Pause.” | “我不清楚”等于”别说了” |
[03:23] | It means do not blurt your subconscious thoughts. | 意思是叫你别把潜意识所想的冲口而出 |
[03:25] | Oh, right. Sorry. | 明白了 对不起 |
[03:27] | Is this displaced aggression because I get to go undercover, | 你的替代性攻击是不是因为我可以去当卧底 |
[03:29] | and you have to be my backup? | 而你只能当我的支援呢 |
[03:32] | Yes. | 正是 |
[03:33] | We should get in there. | 我们应该进去了 |
[03:35] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好的 出发吧 |
[03:36] | – Listen to me. All right? This is serious. – Yep. | -听好了 这事不能闹着玩 -好 |
[03:39] | Somebody is trying to kill you | 有人为了阻止你调查谋杀案 |
[03:40] | to stop you from investigating a murder. | 而想将你灭口 |
[03:41] | You don’t have to tell me that. | 你不用跟我说这些 |
[03:42] | I was there when he nearly drove over my mother. | 我目睹着他开车差点从我母亲身上碾过 |
[03:44] | You know we’re only letting you do this | 我们之所以让你当卧底 |
[03:46] | because we’re hoping that whoever this guy is, | 是因为我们希望那个人 |
[03:48] | he is desperate enough to follow you | 已经孤注一掷 |
[03:49] | into that warehouse and try again, all right? | 会跟踪你来到仓库并且再次下手 懂吗 |
[03:52] | But we’re gonna be there this time. | 不过这次我们会及时赶到的 |
[03:54] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[03:56] | Wait — what do you guys say to each other | 慢着 你们在抓坏淫之前会 |
[03:58] | right before you pull the string? | 相互说一句什么话来着 |
[04:00] | It’s called a sting, maura. | 是坏人 莫拉 |
[04:02] | Sting. | 人 |
[04:04] | We say, “Don’t get made.” | 我们说 “别挂了” |
[04:05] | I like that. “Don’t get made.” | 我喜欢 “别挂了” |
[04:09] | Don’t look so worried. What could go wrong? | 别愁眉苦脸的 还能出什么事吗 |
[04:13] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[04:16] | I need to know what the hell just happened. | 我要知道刚才到底发生了什么 |
[04:17] | I got a dead suspect and an FBI agent with a bullet in his leg. | 嫌疑犯死了 联调局探员腿上中枪 |
[04:20] | Agent Dean’s gonna be fine. It was a through and through. | 迪恩探员不会有大碍 子弹直接穿了出去 |
[04:22] | And I got one of the FBI’s most wanted fugitives | 而且联调局的头号通缉犯 |
[04:24] | dropping into the middle of my peoples’ undercover operation? | 突然出现在我部下的卧底行动现场 |
[04:28] | Is Paddy gonna die? | 帕迪会死吗 |
[04:29] | It doesn’t look good. | 你这场面不太好看啊 |
[04:29] | You should have told me you knew Paddy Doyle was in town. | 你应该告诉我你知道帕迪·多伊尔在这里的事 |
[04:32] | – Yeah, I know. I know. – Give me your gun. | -我知道 -把枪给我 |
[04:34] | – What? – It’s evidence now. | -什么 -这是证物 |
[04:38] | Now get your ass back to headquarters. | 现在给我回总部去 |
[04:40] | Captain Connors is gonna need to interview you. | 康纳斯警监要对你进行面谈 |
[04:42] | Since when does the head of Internal Affairs do interviews? | 从什么时候开始内务部的头儿负责面谈了 |
[04:44] | Since now. | 从现在起 |
[04:50] | Hey, Ralph. | 你好 拉尔夫 |
[04:50] | Hey, officer Wisniewski. | 好啊 文斯涅夫斯基警官 |
[04:52] | Feeling lucky today. | 今天应该运气不错 |
[04:54] | A 20-year search for mobster | 对于黑帮成员帕迪·多伊尔 |
[04:55] | Paddy Doyle ended today. | 长达20年的追捕今天终于结束了 |
[04:57] | One for the good guys, huh? | 好人们的福音 对吧 |
[04:58] | Yeah, but someone worse could take over. | 没错 但更心狠手辣的人会接管大局 |
[05:01] | At least Paddy Doyle was from Southie, | 至少帕迪·多伊尔是南波士顿人 |
[05:04] | played by some rules. | 按规矩行事 |
[05:05] | …is in fact the father of Dr. Maura Isles. | 实际上是莫拉·艾尔斯医生的父亲 |
[05:08] | Can you believe that’s his daughter? | 你能相信那是他女儿吗 |
[05:09] | You think that’s good? Get this. | 你以为这是什么好事吗 听着 |
[05:11] | Cop who shot him and the M.E. are best friends. | 朝他开枪的警察是这个法医最好的朋友 |
[05:15] | You can’t make this stuff up. | 这可是事实 |
[05:31] | How long have you known | 你朋友是帕迪·多伊尔的女儿 |
[05:32] | that your friend is Paddy Doyle’s daughter? | 这事你知道多久了 |
[05:36] | Well, what does that have to do with the shootings? | 这跟我开枪有什么关系吗 |
[05:37] | Answer the question. | 回答问题 |
[05:39] | Two years. | 两年了 |
[05:40] | Were you aware that Paddy Doyle would be there? | 你事先知道帕迪·多伊尔也在场吗 |
[05:43] | No. | 不 |
[05:44] | Why was Agent Dean there? | 为什么迪恩探员会在场 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:48] | What’s your relationship with Agent Dean? | 你跟迪恩探员是什么关系 |
[05:57] | We’re colleagues. | 我们是同事 |
[05:58] | Do you have sexual relations with all your colleagues? | 你跟你的同事都会发生性关系吗 |
[06:00] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:01] | Crap. Did you know this, Vince? | 糟了 你知道这事吗 文斯 |
[06:03] | …has nothing to do with the fact that Doyle shot Agent Dean | 这跟多伊尔向迪恩探员开枪 |
[06:05] | and then he pointed his gun at me. | 然后又把枪指向我没有任何关系 |
[06:07] | No. But it does tell us a lot about your judgment, detective. | 是的 但这事关你的判断力 警探 |
[06:12] | We’re in trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[06:41] | Dr. Isles, two of the city’s | 艾尔斯医生 本市两名最好的 |
[06:44] | best spine surgeons are evacuating the hematoma. | 脊柱外科医生正在处理血肿问题 |
[06:46] | We should know more after that. | 手术后我们会得知进一步情况 |
[06:48] | So no movement in his legs? | 也就是说他没法行走是吗 |
[06:51] | Does he have anyone… any family? | 能联系到他的家人吗 |
[06:54] | We’ll need to know whether to resuscitate. | 我们得确定是否需要抢救 |
[06:57] | Me. | 我就是 |
[07:00] | I recently learned that he’s my biological father. | 我最近刚得知他是我的生父 |
[07:11] | This is Sergeant Detective Cummings. | 这位是康明警长 |
[07:12] | He’ll be working with me on this. | 他将跟我一起调查此案 |
[07:15] | Detective, did you put a BOLO out for Paddy Doyle? | 警探 你是否通缉过帕迪·多伊尔 |
[07:18] | No, sir. I did not. | 没有 长官 我没这么做 |
[07:19] | You doing favors for Doyle | 因为艾尔斯医生是 |
[07:20] | because Dr. Isles is your best friend? | 你最好的朋友 你才帮多伊尔的吗 |
[07:22] | – What? No. – But you knew Doyle sometimes | -什么 没有 -可你知道多伊尔 |
[07:25] | slipped into town to see his daughter? | 偶尔会溜回这里看他女儿 |
[07:27] | Well, apparently, so did you. | 显然这事你也知道 |
[07:29] | Oh, my god. A cop’s been shot. | 天呐 有个警察中枪身亡 |
[07:31] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[07:34] | Gentlemen, we got to take a break. | 先生们 该休息了 |
[07:35] | We got a homicide. Jane, let’s go. | 发生了一起凶案 简 走吧 |
[07:37] | – Hey, she’s not going anywhere. – It’s a cop. | -她哪儿都不能去 -有个警察死了 |
[07:44] | That’s a hell of a way to get out of an interview. | 居然靠这种事摆脱了拷问 |
[07:46] | Did you hear who it was? | 你知道是谁中枪了吗 |
[07:47] | No. How you holding up? | 没有 你怎么样 |
[07:49] | You saw — we’re not looking good. | 你也看到了 我们情况不妙 |
[07:50] | We’ll get through it. | 会挺过去的 |
[07:52] | No. No, we won’t. | 不 不 不会的 |
[07:53] | Especially when he goes to interview the woman | 尤其在他去审问一个 |
[07:55] | who cannot tell a lie. | 连谎都不会撒的女人之后 |
[07:57] | You got to call Dr. Isles, | 你得打电话给艾尔斯医生 |
[07:59] | tell her how to play this. | 告诉她怎么应对 |
[08:01] | I need you to back off, John. | 放弃吧 约翰 |
[08:03] | I need them focused on this cop killing. | 他们得专注于这起枪杀警察的案件 |
[08:05] | My people are clean. | 我的人都是清白的 |
[08:07] | Yeah? You want to bet your career on that, Sean? | 是吗 敢不敢拿你的前途作保 肖恩 |
[08:11] | She’s not picking up. She knows it’s me. | 她不接 因为知道是我 |
[08:13] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么知道 |
[08:16] | Look at you, Agent Dean. Already up and around. | 这不是迪恩探员嘛 这么快就能走动了 |
[08:19] | You betrayed me. | 你背叛了我 |
[08:21] | All right, Jane, listen to me. | 行了 简 听我说 |
[08:22] | Why would you tell Internal Affairs | 你怎么会告诉内务部 |
[08:23] | that we had an intimate sexual relationship? | 我们有过性关系 |
[08:26] | How do you describe relationships | 那你怎么描述你跟同床过 |
[08:28] | with men who spend the night in your bed? | 一整夜的男人之间的关系 |
[08:29] | Uh, I-I’ll pull the car around. | 我先去把车开出来 |
[08:32] | What were you doing there? Were you following me? | 你当时怎么会在场 难道你跟踪了我 |
[08:34] | I was following Maura. | 我跟踪了莫拉 |
[08:35] | Thinking it would lead to Doyle. | 觉得你能抓到多伊尔 |
[08:37] | That’s why you came back, isn’t it? | 这就是你回来的原因 对不对 |
[08:38] | You figure you show up with some greeting-card cliches, | 你以为你送我一张老掉牙的贺卡 |
[08:41] | then you follow my best friend around. | 然后跟踪我的好朋友 |
[08:42] | Nobody’s gonna ask any questions. | 就没有人会注意了是吧 |
[08:43] | – No, Jane, it was not like that. – Yeah. It was like that. | -不 简 不是这样 -就是这样 |
[08:46] | You thought you’d be the hero. | 你以为你能当英雄 |
[08:49] | You don’t look too heroic, Agent Dean. | 你看起来可没什么英雄样 迪恩探员 |
[08:51] | Don’t just walk away. | 别走 |
[08:52] | You know, we just lost a cop. I got a case to work. | 有个警察死了 我还有工作要做 |
[09:03] | Why didn’t you tell me you’d found your biological father? | 为什么不告诉我你已经找到了自己的生父 |
[09:08] | Would you have taken me if you… | 如果你当初知道 |
[09:10] | you’d known I was Paddy Doyle’s daughter? | 我是帕迪·多伊尔的女儿 还会要我吗 |
[09:13] | Maura, darling, you’my daughter. | 莫拉 亲爱的 你是我的女儿 |
[09:16] | Your father and I raised you. | 我跟你爸把你养这么大 |
[09:19] | You’re ours, not his. | 你是我们的女儿 不是他的 |
[09:24] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[09:27] | Oh, Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[09:29] | How sweet of you to come. | 你能来真是太好了 |
[09:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:40] | Double homicide. | 双尸案 |
[09:41] | Ralph Ruffy and officer Walter Wis– | 拉尔夫·拉菲和警官沃特·文斯 |
[09:44] | Wally Wisniewski? | 小沃·文斯涅夫斯基 |
[09:46] | He transferred to evidence management | 为了避免出外勤 |
[09:47] | to get off the street. | 他调到了证据管理处 |
[09:49] | What the hell happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[09:51] | – Looks like a robbery. – Well, what’d they get? | -像是一起抢劫案 -凶手拿走了什么 |
[09:52] | The register’s not even open. | 收银机都没开 |
[09:54] | Frost, you check the security video? | 弗罗斯特 能去看看监控录像吗 |
[09:55] | Just about to. | 正准备去 |
[09:56] | The body is that of a well-nourished white male, | 尸体为营养状况良好的白人男性 |
[09:59] | approximately late 50s. | 大约近六十岁 |
[10:00] | What is Pike doing here? | 派克在这干嘛 |
[10:01] | You mean other than annoying the crap out of people? | 除了能烦死人之外还能干嘛 |
[10:03] | We’re stuck with him till Dr. Isles gets back. | 艾尔斯医生回来之前都是他顶班 |
[10:07] | Dr. Pike, how nice to have your expertise on this. | 派克医生 您能负责此案真是太好了 |
[10:10] | Double homicide. Almost | 双尸案 几乎可以断定 |
[10:12] | certainly a .38-caliber. | 是0.38口径的子弹 |
[10:14] | Pretty big hole. | 这弹洞可真够大的 |
[10:15] | Uh, maybe I’ll just take a look. | 让我看一下吧 |
[10:17] | Cause of death is quite clear. | 死因已经相当明显了 |
[10:19] | Perhaps Dr. Isles needed your “expert” medical opinion | 或许艾尔斯医生因为存在疑虑 |
[10:22] | because she doubted her own. | 而需要你的”专业”医学意见 |
[10:23] | I do not. | 我可不需要 |
[10:26] | Yes… We were all frustrated with her wishy-washy approach. | 没错 我们都不喜欢她优柔寡断的方式 |
[10:32] | I love a man who knows what he thinks. | 我就喜欢您这样果断的人 |
[10:36] | May I? | 能让我看看吗 |
[10:37] | You may, detective. | 行啊 警探 |
[10:39] | A faint mustache and beard are evident. | 下巴和嘴唇以上有些许明显的胡须 |
[10:41] | The lips are without injury. | 唇部没有受伤 |
[10:44] | He was shot in the back. That’s not a classic robbery. | 他是背部中枪 这不是典型的抢劫 |
[10:46] | Might want to have a look at this. | 过来看看录像 |
[10:51] | So, he panics before he gets the cash. | 没拿到钱他就慌了 |
[10:53] | Frankie, any other robberies reported in the area? | 弗兰基 附近还发生了其他抢劫案吗 |
[10:56] | Nope. | 没有 |
[10:56] | Like you said, doesn’t feel like a classic robbery. | 如你所说 感觉不像典型的抢劫 |
[11:01] | You think the gunman knew Wally was a cop? | 你觉得歹徒知道小沃是警察 |
[11:09] | The way I reacted just made Jane’s head off. | 我当时的反应太让简伤心了 |
[11:12] | Adrenaline impairs cognitive sequencing, but still…. | 肾上腺素会损伤认知顺序 可还是 |
[11:15] | You were afraid for your life. | 你在为自己的性命担忧 |
[11:17] | No, Paddy wouldn’t have shot me. | 没有 帕迪不会向我开枪的 |
[11:19] | We can’t help who we love. | 关心则乱 |
[11:21] | I don’t love Paddy Doyle. | 我对帕迪·多伊尔并无感情 |
[11:23] | He’s done terrible things. | 他做了坏事 |
[11:24] | It’s just when Jane pulled that trigger, | 只是当简扣动扳机 |
[11:27] | you know, I never really see how they end up | 你懂的 我从没看见过死者出现在 |
[11:29] | on my autopsy table. | 我解剖台上的过程 |
[11:31] | And he kept trying to tell me something. | 他一直试图告诉我点什么 |
[11:33] | “Hope” — he kept saying “Hope.” | 希望 他一直说希望 |
[11:36] | I wonder if that was her name. | 我不知道那是否就是她的名字 |
[11:38] | You mean your biological mother’s name? | 你是说你生母的名字 |
[11:40] | Dr. Isles, I’m sorry to have to ask you this, | 艾尔斯医生 很抱歉我不得不问你 |
[11:43] | but you didn’t fill out the DNR. | 可是你没有填不抢救这项 |
[11:47] | “Do not resuscitate.” | 放弃抢救 |
[11:51] | I have no idea what he would have wanted. | 我不知道他想要什么 |
[11:53] | I don’t — | 我不 |
[11:55] | Well, just think about it for a minute. | 好好想想 |
[12:02] | – Oh, Maura. Maura. – Please don’t. | -莫拉 莫拉 -请别过来 |
[12:05] | My mother’s very reserved. I’m not very good at it, either. | 我妈不擅长和人亲近 我也是 |
[12:09] | Jane always used to squirm off my lap. | 简小时候坐在我膝盖上总是很难受 |
[12:13] | You two have that in common. | 这点你们两个一样 |
[12:16] | You should go home. I’ll be fine. | 你该回家了 我会没事的 |
[12:18] | No, I-I’m gonna stay here. | 不 我要待在这 |
[12:19] | No, I’m used to being alone. | 不 我习惯了一个人 |
[12:22] | Please. I’ll be okay. | 拜托 我会没事的 |
[12:33] | Cavanaugh says Connors just left headquarters. | 卡瓦诺夫说康纳斯刚离开总部 |
[12:35] | Get to the hospital before he does. | 必须在他之前赶到医院 |
[12:37] | We have a double homicide to solve. | 我们有个双尸命案要解决 |
[12:38] | If we don’t get out in front of this, | 如果我们没能赶在他之前 |
[12:39] | we’re not gonna be investigating any homicides. | 我们就不用调查什么命案了 |
[12:41] | You said it was a good shooting. | 你说过射得好 |
[12:42] | And now it’s a witch hunt. | 现在变成政治迫害了 |
[12:44] | I.A.D. thinks we’re dirty cops. | 内务部觉得我们是黑警 |
[12:45] | But we’re not. | 可我们不是 |
[12:46] | We bent a few rules, Jane. | 我们扭曲了一些规则 简 |
[12:48] | To outsiders, we look dirty. | 在外人看来 我们是很黑 |
[12:50] | Go. Now. | 去吧 立刻 |
[12:59] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[13:03] | Don’t say anything. Just listen. | 什么也别说 听着 |
[13:04] | Jane, I’m sorry, too. | 简 我也很抱歉 |
[13:06] | We don’t have much time. | 我们没有多少时间 |
[13:07] | The head of internal affairs is on his way up here | 内务部的头儿正在来这里的路上 |
[13:09] | to get a statement from you about the shootings. | 他来获取你关于这次枪击的证词 |
[13:14] | That’s it? | 就这些 |
[13:15] | That’s it? That’s all you have to say? | 就这些吗 你要说的就这些 |
[13:16] | Not “I’m sorry that your father is dying”? | 怎么不是 对你父亲正在垂死挣扎感到遗憾 |
[13:18] | Oh, he’s your father now? | 他现在是你爸了 |
[13:20] | What, am I sorry that a man who’s wanted for 15 murders | 那我会为一个十五宗谋杀案的通缉犯没有 |
[13:23] | didn’t shoot me or Frost? No. I’m not. | 射杀我或弗罗斯特感到遗憾吗 我不 |
[13:25] | – Then why are you here? – To warn you. | -那你在这儿干什么 -警告你 |
[13:27] | Maura, if our friendship ever meant anything to you, | 莫拉 如果我们的友谊曾经对你 |
[13:29] | will you please think before you answer the questions | 有意义 请你在回答他们的问题 |
[13:31] | – you’re about to be. – Detective Rizzoli! | -之前 -里佐利警探 |
[13:32] | …asked. | 三思 |
[13:33] | They’re doing an investigation. | 他们在做调查 |
[13:34] | They’re building a case. They think we’re dirty. | 准备立案 他们觉得我们是黑警 |
[13:36] | Your contempt for the rules borders on criminal. | 你这是在打擦边球 |
[13:38] | You are talking to a witness! | 你在和一位目击者交谈 |
[13:39] | She was just asking about my father. | 她刚才在询问我父亲 |
[13:41] | You were ordered not to talk to each other | 我命令你们在调查结束前 |
[13:42] | until our investigation is concluded. | 不许互相交谈 |
[13:48] | I know this isn’t a good time, | 我知道现在时机不太好 |
[13:50] | but I do have some questions. | 可我确实有几个问题 |
[14:02] | And you immediately informed detective Rizzoli | 当帕迪·多伊尔一露面 |
[14:04] | that Paddy Doyle had resurfaced. | 你立刻通知了里佐利警探 |
[14:05] | Yes, but — | 是的 但是 |
[14:06] | Did detective Rizzoli act on this information? | 里佐利警探对此作出了反应吗 |
[14:10] | – She — – Excuse me. | -她 -打扰了 |
[14:13] | He’s coming out of sedation. You can see him now. | 他已经苏醒了 你现在可以去看他了 |
[14:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:17] | Look, I know this is uncomfortable for you, | 我知道你不好受 |
[14:18] | and I’m sorry for that. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:19] | But this man is an organized-crime figure. | 但这个人是犯罪组织头目 |
[14:21] | Well, he’s not going anywhere right now. | 他现在哪儿也去不了 |
[14:23] | Do you want to help your friend? | 你想帮你朋友吗 |
[14:25] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:26] | We know that Paddy kept a book. Did he ever mention it? | 我们知道帕迪有本小册子 他提过吗 |
[14:28] | A book? No. | 一本小册子 没有 |
[14:31] | You understand this book is critical. | 你知道这本小册子至关重要 |
[14:33] | I saw “The godfather.” | 我看过《教父》 |
[14:35] | I’m guessing it’s got names of everyone | 我猜上面是与帕迪 |
[14:36] | who’s ever paid off Paddy or been paid. | 交易过的人员名单 |
[14:38] | We suspect it has the names of dirty cops. | 我们怀疑上面有黑警的名单 |
[14:40] | Jane isn’t dirty! | 简不是黑警 |
[14:41] | The only way we’re gonna clear the good cops | 为清白的警察洗脱罪名的唯一方法 |
[14:43] | is to find the dirty ones. | 就是找到那些黑警 |
[14:44] | Book. | 小册子 |
[14:46] | Book will keep you safe. | 小册子会保证你的安全 |
[14:48] | Is Jane’s friendship with me hurting her? | 是简和我的友谊害了她吗 |
[14:49] | Because if it is, blame me, not her. | 因为如果是 责怪我吧 别责怪她 |
[14:53] | Don’t you touch her! | 别碰她 |
[14:55] | It’s okay, buddy. It’s okay. | 没问题 兄弟 没问题 |
[14:56] | Don’t. Your sutures. | 别动 你的伤口 |
[14:57] | – Please, lie back down. – It’s okay, buddy. Calm down. Calm down. | -拜托你躺好 -没事的 冷静 冷静 |
[14:58] | Lie back down. I am fine, okay? | 躺回去 我没事 |
[15:02] | I want I.A.D. people on the door 24/7 | 我要内务部的人全天看守病房 |
[15:04] | until he’s in lock-up, and I want that book. | 直到他被关起来 还有我要那本小册子 |
[15:07] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[15:15] | Is Maura here? | 莫拉在吗 |
[15:16] | No. Why are we whispering? | 不在 我们为什么要低声说话 |
[15:24] | Do you remember when you thought you and Becky Zisti | 你还记得你以为你和贝姬·泽斯蒂 |
[15:27] | were never gonna be friends again? | 再也不能做朋友的时候吗 |
[15:29] | I didn’t shoot Becky Zisti’s father, ma. | 我没有对贝姬·泽斯蒂的爸爸开枪 妈 |
[15:33] | You want some tea? It’s from the Sichuan province. | 想来点茶吗 四川的 |
[15:36] | It gets its flavor from pandas. | 它的味道来自于熊猫 |
[15:38] | How does it get its flavor from pandas? | 它的味道是怎么来自熊猫的 |
[15:41] | Maura says that the pandas fertilize the tea plants. | 莫拉说熊猫为茶树施了肥 |
[15:45] | That means they grow it in panda poop, ma. | 意思是他们用熊猫便便种茶树 妈 |
[15:50] | Y-you want me to fix you something? | 需要我给你做点东西吗 |
[15:52] | What do you feel like eating? | 你想吃什么 |
[15:54] | People. | 人 |
[15:57] | Come on. It’s okay. | 拜托 没事的 |
[15:59] | No, no. I don’t want a hug. | 不 不 我不想要拥抱 |
[16:03] | Well, at least you’re not Wally — poor fella. | 至少你不是小沃 可怜的小伙子 |
[16:05] | He should have just had my lasagna at the caf? | 他本应该在餐厅吃我的千层面 |
[16:09] | So much safer. | 安全多了 |
[16:10] | Did you really just say, “At least you’re not Wally”? | 你刚才是说 至少你不是小沃吗 |
[16:13] | Oprah says if you think of three good things | 欧普拉[美国著名脱口秀主持]说如果你想三件一天内 |
[16:16] | that happened to you during the day, | 发生在你身上的好事 |
[16:18] | you’ll perk right up. | 你就会振作起来 |
[16:19] | Well, I’m not Wally, you stopped hugging me, | 我不是小沃 别抱我 |
[16:22] | and I don’t wear a size 11 shoe. | 我没穿十一号的鞋 |
[16:25] | Gee, I feel so perky! | 天啊 真振奋 |
[16:27] | People can’t help the size of their feet. | 人们改变不了自己脚的大小 |
[16:31] | This is cheery. | 真鼓舞人心 |
[16:32] | Isn’t it atmospheric? | 是不是很有气氛 |
[16:36] | Okay, you’ve been living here way too long. | 你在这住太久了 |
[16:38] | I like it! | 我喜欢这画啊 |
[16:39] | One of Constance’s students drew it. | 康斯坦丝的学生画的 |
[16:42] | It’s awful. | 糟透了 |
[16:43] | Like my life! | 我的人生也一样 |
[16:47] | Is it okay if I just pat your knee? | 我拍拍你膝盖总可以吧 |
[16:51] | Knock yourself out. | 随便拍吧 |
[16:58] | You know, your father and I | 我跟你爸 |
[16:59] | went to go see a marriage counselor once. | 去做过一次婚姻咨询 |
[17:02] | You did? | 是吗 |
[17:04] | Wow. That was money well spent. | 这钱还真是花得值 |
[17:06] | There was one thing Dr. Becker made us do… | 贝克医生让我们做的有件事 |
[17:10] | …that worked for a little bit. | 还是管点用的 |
[17:13] | Is that when you had Tommy? | 是那时候怀上汤米的吗 |
[17:14] | For heaven’s sakes, Jane. We already had tommy. | 想什么呢 那时候汤米已经出生了 |
[17:19] | Dr. Becker made us tell him our story — | 贝克医生让我们跟他讲讲 |
[17:23] | about how we met. | 我们相遇的故事 |
[17:25] | Maura and I aren’t a couple, Ma. | 妈 莫拉和我又不是一对 |
[17:30] | I’ll stop hugging if you tell me the story! | 不告诉我我就一直抱着你 |
[17:33] | Okay, okay, okay, okay. Get off, get off. | 好了 好了 我说 快放开我 |
[17:40] | I was in the drug unit. | 我当时在缉毒组 |
[17:41] | I was so frightened when you were doing that work. | 你在那的时候我总是提心吊胆 |
[17:45] | If you interrupt or hug, | 要是打断我或者抱我 |
[17:49] | I’m done. | 我就不说了 |
[17:52] | So, when you’re a girl doing buy-busts, | 要想扮买毒品的引毒贩上钩 |
[17:55] | you got to be a hooker. | 就得扮妓女 |
[17:56] | Mother of mercy, you didn’t have to do it. | 天哪 你不用遭这个罪的 |
[17:58] | Mom, no! Come on! | 妈 听我说完啊 |
[18:00] | It was my cover. I told you. | 跟你说过 这是我的掩护身份 |
[18:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | All right, so… | 好 |
[18:07] | I don’t have any I.D. I don’t have any money. | 我没有任何证件 也没钱 |
[18:09] | I’m starving. | 饿得要命 |
[18:11] | Come on, Stanley. You know I’m good for it. | 斯坦利 你知道我会给钱的 |
[18:13] | I don’t know anything about you…Tiffany. | 我对你可一无所知 蒂凡尼 |
[18:15] | Really? $2 for a day-old donut and bad coffee? | 坑谁呢 隔夜甜甜圈和糟糕透顶的咖啡还要2美元 |
[18:20] | Please. Come on, I’ll get you after my shift. | 求求你 我一下班就把钱给你 |
[18:21] | You think you’ll make that much? | 你能挣这么多吗 |
[18:25] | You know what? | 我告诉你 |
[18:26] | I hope big mo tows your chevy, | 我希望你的雪佛兰被拖走 |
[18:28] | I hope your crap coffee gives you an ulcer, | 希望你喝这恶心咖啡喝到胃溃疡 |
[18:31] | And you die of psoriasis. | 死于牛皮癣 |
[18:35] | Do you mind? | 等等行吗 |
[18:36] | You can get your non-fat latte in a minute, all right? | 一会再喝你那无糖拿铁 好吗 |
[18:38] | No, it’s for you. | 不是 这给你的 |
[18:39] | And given the vitamin D deficiency — | 因为你这个 特殊夜工作的关系 |
[18:41] | likely from your, uh — from your night work — | 你身体肯定缺维生素D |
[18:45] | you’re better off with some plain yogurt | 还是喝原味酸奶 吃绿叶蔬菜 |
[18:47] | and some leafy greens. | 比较好 |
[18:50] | I have my lice under control, thank you. | 我身体好的很 有心了 |
[18:52] | But Stanley here has psoriasis. | 不过斯坦利有牛皮癣 |
[18:55] | Psoriasis is not contagious. It’s a genetic disease. | 牛皮癣不会传染的 是基因性疾病 |
[18:58] | What about rudeness? Is that genetic, too? | 无礼呢 也是基因性的吗 |
[19:00] | I was simply trying to be nice. | 我只是想帮你 |
[19:01] | Well, not every hooker has a heart of gold. | 可不是每个妓女都向钱看 |
[19:03] | All right, sister? | 懂吗 姐们 |
[19:04] | Apparently not, sister. | 显然不是 姐们 |
[19:14] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这的 |
[19:15] | Not while they’re investigating. | 他们正在调查 |
[19:18] | Why? What did you say to Connors? | 为什么 你跟康纳斯说什么了 |
[19:22] | I… | 我 |
[19:23] | Well, you know I can’t say anything. | 你知道我不能说的 |
[19:25] | Ma, get your stuff. | 妈 收拾东西 |
[19:26] | Jane Clementine Rizzoli! | 简·克莱曼汀·里佐利 |
[19:29] | What? Your middle name is Clementine? | 你的中间名是克莱曼汀 |
[19:31] | Thank you. Thank you very much. | 真是多谢你说出来哈 |
[19:32] | I thought it was pretty. | 我觉得很好听 |
[19:34] | You’re not staying here anymore. | 你别在这住了 |
[19:35] | What — this isn’t necessary. | 什么 她没必要走啊 |
[19:36] | What, because your family is so screwed up, | 因为你的家人一团糟 |
[19:38] | now you need mine? | 所以想要我的吗 |
[19:40] | What? You’re the one who always says | 怎么 你不是老说 |
[19:42] | that blood is thicker than water. | 血浓于水吗 |
[19:43] | So, choose. | 选啊 |
[19:46] | Hello? | 搞清楚 |
[19:47] | That’s water. I’m blood. | 她是水 我可是亲闺女 |
[19:49] | Okay, you know what? Suit yourself. | 好吧 随便你 |
[19:50] | Sit here together and drink your excrement tea. | 你俩排排坐 喝便便茶吧 |
[19:53] | Jane! | 简 |
[19:57] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:00] | I’m…I’m just gonna grab a couple things. | 我 我去收拾点东西 |
[20:11] | Angela, wait. | 安琪拉 等等 |
[20:16] | Take it. | 拿着吧 |
[20:18] | I’ve always hated it. | 我一直讨厌这画 |
[20:20] | I’ll be in the car. | 我去车里等 |
[20:25] | You’re like my daughter, too. | 你也像是我的女儿一样 |
[20:51] | Ma, what are you doing in my bed? | 妈 你在我床上干嘛 |
[20:52] | That couch feels like a sack of marbles. | 那沙发硬得跟袋大理石似的 |
[20:56] | Get out! | 出去 |
[20:59] | You made me leave my luxuriana mattress | 我为了你舍弃了豪华床垫 |
[21:03] | for this kind of treatment? | 结果你就是这样对待我的 |
[21:04] | I’m sorry, ma. I’m sorry. Ma. | 我很抱歉 妈 对不起 |
[21:08] | Ma. Ma?! | 妈 妈 |
[21:14] | I’m not talking to you. | 我不会跟你说话的 |
[21:16] | I am not talking to you until you say three nice things. | 直到你说三句好话之前 不跟你说话 |
[21:20] | How are you not talking to me | 你要是不和我说话 |
[21:22] | if you’re talking to me? | 现在是在干嘛 |
[21:27] | I…found all the lids to my tupperware, | 我把那些特百惠的盖子都找着了 |
[21:31] | And I-I… | 我 |
[21:33] | don’t have leprosy, | 我没有麻风病 |
[21:36] | And… | 还有 |
[21:39] | And my really, really sweet mother left the comforts of her | 我那很好很好的母亲因为爱我 |
[21:43] | free beacon hill guesthouse to come stay with me | 舍弃了免费的贝肯山客房 |
[21:47] | in my crappy little apartment because she loves me. | 跟我住在破公寓里 |
[21:52] | Yes, I do. | 我确实爱你 |
[21:55] | – No, no hugging. No hugging. No, no hugging. – Come on. | -别抱 千万别抱 -来嘛 |
[21:58] | And this is where you tell me | 这会该你跟我说 |
[22:00] | that it’s not a crappy little apartment. | 这不是个破公寓 |
[22:03] | Ma. | 妈 |
[22:08] | Ma! | 妈 |
[22:11] | Hi. What are you doing here? | 早啊 你来干嘛 |
[22:13] | I always have breakfast at ma’s house when I do midnights. | 我上午夜班的时候总是来妈家吃早饭啊 |
[22:15] | This isn’t ma’s house. | 这又不是妈家 |
[22:16] | No, thanks to you, | 是啊 多亏了你 |
[22:17] | she’s crashing on a piece of plywood you call a couch. | 她现在才睡在被你叫做沙发的胶合板上 |
[22:20] | Oh, thanks to me? Well, I didn’t see | 多亏了我 我可没见 |
[22:21] | you step up and help her out when dad left. | 爸离开的时候你帮妈一把啊 |
[22:23] | Okay, could you two fight after we’ve had breakfast? | 行了 能吃了早饭再吵吗 |
[22:28] | Hey! Nice manners. | 真懂礼貌 |
[22:30] | Your mother would be so proud. | 你妈肯定特别骄傲 |
[22:32] | No, she wouldn’t! | 不 她才不会 |
[22:38] | Hey. | 早 |
[22:40] | Thought flowers were better than a greeting card. | 我觉得送花比送卡片强 |
[22:45] | Well, that makes everything so much better. | 是啊 这花让一切都好太多了 |
[22:48] | Jane clemen– | 简·克莱曼 |
[22:49] | Don’t you say it! | 你敢叫我中间名试试 |
[22:59] | I’m late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[23:01] | If you’re on a stakeout to nail that dirty cop, | 如果你是在盯梢那个叫简·里佐利的黑警 |
[23:04] | Jane rizzoli, I see you. | 我知道了 |
[23:05] | You have to listen to me. | 你得听我说 |
[23:07] | No, I don’t. You’re trespassing. | 不 我不需要 你现在属于非法入侵 |
[23:10] | We have Paddy Doyle on a wiretap. | 我们在帕迪·多伊尔中弹前 |
[23:13] | Just before he got shot. | 刚给他装了窃听器 |
[23:16] | You shouldn’t be telling me this. | 你不应该告诉我这些 |
[23:18] | You could lose your job. | 你可能因此丢掉饭碗 |
[23:21] | We know he’s got people on the inside. | 我们收到消息说他在警局里安插了他的人马 |
[23:24] | Inside the police department? | 警局内部吗 |
[23:26] | Whoever he was working with — or maybe for — | 无论他是和谁一起共事或者是为谁服务 |
[23:29] | Paddy is moving in to take over. | 帕迪都在逐步接管这一切 |
[23:32] | Well, what does this have to do with I.A.D. Crawling up my or | 这和内务部又有什么关系 |
[23:35] | do you think I’m working for Paddy, too? | 你不会认为是我为帕迪工作的吧 |
[23:38] | I think you’re being set up | 我认为你是中了别人的圈套 |
[23:39] | so it looks that way. | 结果大家还信以为真了 |
[23:43] | Well, thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[23:46] | Jane, um…I was ordered back to washington. | 简 我要调回华盛顿去了 |
[23:51] | I wish — mm-hmm. | 我希望 |
[23:54] | Yeah, I wish, too. | 我和你希望的一样 |
[24:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[24:15] | I thought you stopped with the jelly donuts. | 我还以为你不吃果酱甜甜圈了呢 |
[24:17] | Don’t bust my balls. | 别惹我 玩蛋去 |
[24:19] | You keep eating crap like that, | 你一直都吃这些垃圾食品 |
[24:20] | You won’t be able to see your balls. | 胖的都快看不到自己的蛋了 |
[24:21] | I don’t need to see my balls. | 我不需要看到蛋 |
[24:24] | 20 grams of fat, dude. | 兄弟 这足足含20克脂肪呢 |
[24:26] | What are you, a girl? | 你是女人吗 |
[24:27] | Guy gets a transfer to get off the street | 这人刚从巡警岗位调走 |
[24:29] | And dies getting a sandwich. | 就因买一块三明治而身亡 |
[24:31] | Anything? | 有线索了吗 |
[24:32] | Photo of the gunman is out there. | 持枪人的照片挂那儿了 |
[24:34] | Bad enough to lose one of our own | 因为这么一个 |
[24:36] | to some strung-out needle freak | 连收银机都不会用的瘾君子 |
[24:37] | who can’t figure out how to use a frigging cash register. | 失去了我们一个兄弟真糟糕 |
[24:40] | 至于这件内务部的案子 | |
[24:42] | We’ll come out clean. | 我们一定洗脱嫌疑的 |
[24:43] | All you need is the accusation. | 他们只不过就想指控你而已 |
[24:45] | That stink is hard to wash off. | 屎盆子扣上了 想拿下来可没那么容易 |
[24:46] | I’m worried about losing | 我担心的是我们会白白丢失 |
[24:48] | five years of good convictions. | 花了五年时间证明他有罪的大好机会 |
[24:49] | What d– what does he mean? | 他是什么意思 |
[24:52] | He means scum bags like little “T” | 他意思是说像枭泰这样的烂人 |
[24:53] | could use this as grounds for an appeal. | 可以以此作为上诉的理由 |
[24:55] | That is bullshit | 这简直是胡说八道 |
[24:56] | Yeah, it is. But it’s happened before. | 没错 但这种事情以前发生过 |
[24:59] | Patrick sr. would be | 老帕特里克要是知道 |
[25:00] | rolling over in his grave | 帕迪露面只是为了保护他自己的孩子 |
[25:03] | knowing that Paddy showed up to protect his own kid. | 肯定在坟墓里也都气背过气去了 |
[25:05] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[25:07] | Well, the story in southie is that | 这个发生在南波士顿的故事就是 |
[25:09] | Paddy fell in love with a Harvard girl. | 帕迪和一个哈佛大学的女孩相爱了 |
[25:10] | Patrick sr. Threatened to kill them both | 老帕特里克威胁说要把他们两个人都杀了 |
[25:12] | If he didn’t give her up. | 如果他不肯放弃那个的女孩的话 |
[25:13] | You think it was maura’s mother? | 你认为她就是莫拉的生母吗 |
[25:15] | Might have been. | 也许吧 |
[25:18] | Detective rizzoli is in autopsy. | 里佐利警探正准备验尸 |
[25:21] | Better get down there quick before she kills Pike. | 在她杀掉派克之前我们得赶紧下去 |
[25:23] | She’ll have to get in line. | 人太多 轮不着她杀 |
[25:32] | Pretty sure his dental work didn’t kill him. | 我确信牙齿矫正不会杀了他 |
[25:35] | If we could just — just get that bullet. | 我们要的只是取出那颗子弹罢了 |
[25:39] | You cannot rush these things. | 你可不能操之过急 |
[25:41] | Thought you said cause of death was quite clear. | 想到你说过死亡的原因十分明显 |
[25:44] | I guess you’re used to the antiquated | 我猜你该是习惯了我的前任用过的那些 |
[25:45] | and sloppy methods of my predecessor. | 过时又草率的调查方法吧 |
[25:47] | Could be. Yes. | 也许是吧 |
[25:49] | You know, I’ve never said it before, | 你也知道 我从未这样说过 |
[25:51] | But I’m a very big fan of your work, Dr. Pike. | 但我真的很崇拜你的工作 派克医生 |
[25:54] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[25:55] | You are? | 真的吗 |
[25:56] | I-I am. Yes. | 是真的 |
[25:59] | And it would help us enormously in this very important case | 如果你能取出子弹的话 |
[26:04] | if you could remove the bullet | 那在这个大案子里你可是帮了我们大忙了 |
[26:05] | So we could run it through ballistics. | 如此一来我们就能进行弹道分析 |
[26:07] | Of course I can do that for you, detective Rizzoli. | 这么做没问题 里佐利警探 |
[26:09] | What a mess this place is. | 这地方真是太脏乱了 |
[26:17] | Um, aren’t — aren’t you — | 额 你不是 |
[26:18] | Aren’t you gonna use your fingers? | 你难道不打算用你的手指来取子弹吗 |
[26:20] | Forceps can leave tool impressions. | 钳子会留下工具压痕 |
[26:22] | Kind of messes with ballistics. | 这对研究弹道可没有好处 |
[26:24] | Of course I wasn’t gonna use the forceps. | 我当然不打算用钳子啦 |
[26:28] | Think anybody would notice | 我在想会不会有人注意到 |
[26:29] | if there was suddenly another corpse down here? | 这儿会突然出现另一具尸体呢 |
[26:41] | Excellent work, if I do say so myself. | 我真是太有才了 我都忍不住自夸了 |
[26:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:46] | Pretty big bullet. | 这子弹真大啊 |
[26:48] | For a .38. | 对于0.38口径的来说 |
[26:49] | Obviously a .45. | 明显是0.45的 |
[26:51] | Obviously. | 确实哈 |
[26:54] | Would you, uh, run that to ballistics for me, please? | 你能为我做下弹道分析吗 |
[27:03] | You’re back. | 你回来了哈 |
[27:05] | Did you ever return my book, | 你还我的书了吗 |
[27:06] | “Soothing paint choices for the home”? | 《舒缓漆 居家之选》 |
[27:08] | Yeah, a long time ago. | 很早以前就还了 |
[27:11] | So, you’re back. | 这么说你回来工作了哈 |
[27:12] | That’s odd, ’cause I can’t seem to find it. | 真奇怪 我找不到这本书了 |
[27:15] | Did you ever return my “Guns of the world digest”? | 你还了我那本《世界名枪摘选》了吗 |
[27:19] | I always return things I borrow. | 借的东西我是一定会还的 |
[27:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[27:23] | Of course I’m sure. Maybe you lost it. | 我当然很确定 兴许是你自己弄丢了 |
[27:26] | You do lose things. | 你的确丢三落四 |
[27:29] | Has Dr. Pike been sitting in my chair? | 派克医生有坐过我的椅子吗 |
[27:31] | Could be. Why? Is it broken? | 也许吧 为什么这么说 坐坏 了吗 |
[27:33] | You want me to find out | 你不会是还想让我查查 |
[27:33] | if he’s been sleeping in your bed, too? | 他有没有睡过你的床吧 |
[27:35] | Were you looking for me? | 你是在找我吗 |
[27:37] | What about your food? | 你的食物少了吗 |
[27:37] | Dr. Pike, have you been eating Maura’s porridge? | 派克医生你有没有喝过莫拉的粥 |
[27:40] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[27:41] | I’m glad that you think you’re so funny. | 我很高兴你自认为很幽默 |
[27:45] | It’s better to be funny than poindexter the know-it-all. | 这总比某人自诩天才要好 |
[27:49] | Well, I’d rather be poindexter the know-it-all | 那我情愿自诩为天才 |
[27:52] | than the hoi polloi. | 也不愿当乌合之众 |
[27:54] | Good one, Maura. | 接得好 莫拉 |
[27:55] | You don’t even know what it means. | 你甚至都不知道我说的是什么 |
[27:57] | It means “Common.” | 她指的是普通人 |
[27:58] | Literal translation is, “The great unwashed.” | 即下层民众的书面表达形式 |
[28:00] | Classy. | 说得好 |
[28:02] | Hide your insults in latin. | 不许你侮辱拉丁语 |
[28:05] | It’s greek. | 其实是希腊语 亲 |
[28:06] | Oh, the geek that knows greek. | 技术宅当然懂希腊语 |
[28:08] | Do you realize how ridiculous you sound? | 你意识到你自己是有多可笑了吗 |
[28:11] | You know, people laugh at you behind your back. | 你知道有很多人在背后嘲笑你吗 |
[28:13] | Really? | 是吗 |
[28:13] | Well, they call you a bitch behind yours. | 他们在背后说你是个贱货呢 |
[28:15] | Yes, I’m keeping a safe distance. | 我还是保持一段安全距离好了 |
[28:17] | I’m gonna have to put you on speaker. | 把电话转接到扬声器上好了 |
[28:18] | Well, at least when my father gets pissed off, | 至少我父亲发火的时候 |
[28:20] | He doesn’t stab people with an ice pick! | 他不会用冰锥杀人 |
[28:22] | Well, at least my father didn’t move to Florida | 至少我爸可没搬去佛罗里达 |
[28:24] | – to sleep with some floozie he met at a pizza parlor! – Maura. | -跟他在披萨店认识的野女人鬼混 -莫拉 |
[28:27] | Or was it a massage parlor? | 还是在按摩店认识来着 |
[28:28] | Oh, look at you! | 瞧瞧你自己 |
[28:30] | Going all trailer-trash-snooki… | 垃圾拖车史努基上身是不是… |
[28:32] | I watched that show once! | 那节目我看过一次 |
[28:34] | – Give me that. – Once! It was for ethnographic research! | -给我 -就一次 为了人种志研究 |
[28:36] | Break it up, ladies. What’s going on? | 别吵了 两位 什么情况 |
[28:39] | What the hell is happening in your house, lieutenant? | 出什么事情了 警督 |
[28:41] | I’ve got it under control. | 我已经搞定了 |
[28:41] | I can see that — a homicide detective | 我明白了 一名凶案组警探 |
[28:43] | and a medical examiner having a cat fight | 和一名法医在掐架 |
[28:45] | that needs police intervention! | 最后竟然需要警方出面制止 |
[28:46] | A cat fight? | 掐架 |
[28:47] | Did you really just call a disagreement | 你刚真的用掐架这词来形容 |
[28:49] | between female colleagues a cat fight? | 两女同事之间的争论吗 |
[28:52] | Actually, aggression between two females is — | 实际上 两女性之间的攻击的确是… |
[28:53] | Oh, for the love of pete, stop! | 天呐 你给我闭嘴 |
[28:54] | I want detective Rizzoli placed on leave. | 我看里佐利需要休几天假 |
[28:56] | I’ll go one step better. | 我有更好的主意 |
[28:57] | Rizzoli, I’m transferring you out of homicide. | 里佐利 你被凶案组除名了 |
[28:59] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[28:59] | You got 30 seconds | 给你30秒的时间 |
[29:00] | to get your ass over to evidence management. | 去证物管理处报道 |
[29:03] | Place me on leave! Don’t send me there! | 我宁愿休假 别派我去那 |
[29:05] | Go now! | 现在就去 |
[29:08] | What about Dr. Isles? | 怎么处置艾尔斯医生 |
[29:10] | She was part of the cat fight, too. | 她也参与了掐架 |
[29:17] | – You’re in charge now. – I am? | -现在由你负责 -真的吗 |
[29:19] | What’s in that envelope? | 信封里是什么 |
[29:20] | – My resignation. – Oh, no. | -我的辞职信 -噢 不 |
[29:43] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[29:46] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[29:55] | This isn’t a burglary. | 这不是入室盗窃 |
[29:57] | Somebody was looking for something. | 这人是进来翻找东西的 |
[29:59] | Did your father ever mention a book? | 你爸是否有提到小册子的事 |
[30:01] | No. | 没有 |
[30:03] | But Captain Connors is looking for it, too. | 不过康纳斯警监也在找什么小册子 |
[30:05] | We have Paddy. | 帕迪在我们手上 |
[30:06] | And if he lives, he can name all the dirty cops himself. | 他活着就能告诉我们哪些是黑警 |
[30:09] | Why do you need the book? | 你为什么需要那本小册子 |
[30:10] | Because Paddy Doyle will never testify. | 因为帕迪·多伊尔是不会作证的 |
[30:11] | That’s why he’s still alive. | 所以他才还活着 |
[30:12] | But if you could get your hands on that book, | 但如果你能拿到那本小册子的话 |
[30:14] | you can run Boston. | 你可以统治波士顿 |
[30:15] | How? | 怎么会 |
[30:16] | There’s more than dirty cops on Paddy’s payroll — | 帕迪的名册上可不止黑警 |
[30:18] | City workers, politicians, maybe even judges. | 政府工作人员 政客 可能还会涉及到法官 |
[30:21] | Frankie, call operations. | 弗兰基 打电话给行动组 |
[30:23] | I want you to stay with Dr. Isles. | 我要你留下来保护艾尔斯医生 |
[30:31] | Jane didn’t know Dean would be there. | 简并不知道迪恩会去那里 |
[30:35] | Is that why you resigned? | 这就是你辞职的原因吗 |
[30:37] | I’m the daughter of a mobster. | 我是黑帮老大的女儿 |
[30:40] | You’re all under investigation for trying to protect me. | 你们为了保护我而受到调查 |
[31:00] | If you’re done with the crossword puzzle, detective, | 字谜玩够了的话 警探 |
[31:03] | how about you break down these seized guns? | 就来处理这些缴获的枪 |
[31:05] | Parts go in the evidence barrel here. | 零部件放到这里的证物桶里 |
[31:09] | That better be vodka or strychnine. | 最好是伏特加或者士的宁 |
[31:12] | Whoa. | 不是吧 |
[31:13] | You’re melting down a desert eagle? | 你竟然要融化掉沙漠之鹰吗 |
[31:15] | What a waste. | 太浪费了 |
[31:16] | Unless you want to sneak it out in your pants. | 难不成你还想偷偷塞到裤子里吗 |
[31:18] | There’s no room. | 裤子里可没地方放 |
[31:21] | Come on. I feel like shooting stuff. | 来吧 我想练射击了 |
[31:23] | You sure? | 你说真的吗 |
[31:25] | I am an evidence clerk. | 我现在可是证物管理人员 |
[31:26] | I need to test-fire these weapons. | 我需要试射一下这些武器 |
[31:28] | Now, let’s live dangerously. Take the whole box. | 现在咱们好好去玩一下 把整箱都带上 |
[31:30] | We’re gonna — you know, with these guns. | 我们要… 你知道的 处理这些枪 |
[31:34] | Just a little test fire. | 就是稍微试射一下 |
[31:37] | Yeah! | 太爽了 |
[31:39] | I could do this all day. | 我可以这样射击一整天 |
[31:40] | Right. | 没错 |
[31:43] | Sleep with a federal agent. | 跟联邦探员上床 |
[31:44] | Forget to put a BOLO out for Paddy Doyle. | 忘记发通缉令逮捕帕迪·多伊尔 |
[31:48] | Have a cat fight. | 跟人掐架 |
[31:50] | He didn’t really say that. | 他没用这词吧 |
[31:51] | Oh, yes, he did. | 不 他就是这么说的 |
[31:52] | Well, you gals do tend to do a lot of squealing | 好吧 你们姑娘心烦的时候 |
[31:57] | when you get upset. | 确实很爱嚎叫 |
[31:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴吧你 |
[32:00] | Hey, Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[32:02] | Look at the lands and grooves on this bullet. | 来看下这枚子弹上的凹槽纹 |
[32:11] | This is the bullet from the desert eagle in evidence. | 这枚取自证物沙漠之鹰 |
[32:15] | And this is the one from Wally’s back. | 而这枚是从小沃背部取出来的 |
[32:26] | No doubt about it — these are from the same gun. | 毫无疑问 它们来自同一把枪 |
[32:29] | That means this is the gun that killed Wally. | 这就意味着是这把枪杀死了小沃 |
[32:31] | Which means the killer is someone in BPD. | 也就是说凶手是波斯顿警察局内部的人 |
[32:40] | Come in. | 进来 |
[32:42] | Sir, there’s something you need to see. | 长官 你得过来看看 |
[32:44] | I was starting to worry about you, Rizzoli. | 我都开始担心你了 里佐利 |
[32:46] | What took you so long? | 竟然过了这么久才发现 |
[32:49] | You put me there on purpose, didn’t you? | 你特意把我调到那边来的 对吗 |
[32:53] | We suspected Paddy had someone in evidence, | 我们怀疑帕迪可能有同伙在证物部 |
[32:55] | so, figured who best to keep an eye on things | 所以在想还有谁能比发怒的简·里佐利 |
[32:58] | than pissed-off Jane Rizzoli? | 更适合密切留意证物呢 |
[33:00] | We get caught, | 万一被发现 |
[33:01] | we’re here to get Wally’s dress uniform | 我们就说来拿小沃的军制服 |
[33:03] | – to bury him in, got that? – Got it. | -给他穿上好安葬他 明白了吗 -明白 |
[33:09] | How much overtime was Wally doing? | 小沃究竟加了多少班 |
[33:11] | Is that a pepperbox derringer? | 那是把胡椒盒短口手枪吗 |
[33:15] | Wally’s bought himself a dive shop. | 小沃竟然买了一家潜水用品商店 |
[33:16] | That’s Belize! | 那是伯利兹城 |
[33:18] | I always wanted to go fishing there. | 我一直想去那里钓鱼 |
[33:19] | Except it’s catch and release. | 只不过钓完后直接放生 |
[33:20] | You don’t even eat fish. | 你又不吃鱼 |
[33:22] | Be nice to mount a big tuna. | 有条大金枪鱼的标本真不错 |
[33:24] | A big tuna? | 大金枪鱼 |
[33:25] | Do you hear yourself? | 你知道自己在说什么吗 |
[33:27] | Um…why does Wally | 为什么小沃 |
[33:30] | have all this money to buy a dive shop and mount a tuna? | 会有钱买潜水用品商店和制作金枪鱼标本 |
[33:34] | Looks like he was playing a different game. | 看来他私底下一直在干别的勾当 |
[33:36] | You know who these two altar boys are? | 你们知道这俩小祭司是谁吗 |
[33:38] | The kid on the left is Wally. The taller one is Paddy. | 左边这孩子是小沃 高一点的是帕迪 |
[33:42] | We heard some chatter on the wire | 在帕迪被射中之前 |
[33:43] | that Paddy was about to make a big score | 我们在电路上听到 |
[33:45] | before he got hit. | 他准备大干一场 |
[33:47] | What, you thinking it was seized guns? | 什么 你认为他是想动缴获的枪支吗 |
[33:49] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[33:57] | BPD seizes close to a thousand guns a year. | 波斯顿警察局一年能缴获近一千支枪 |
[34:01] | Good scam. | 这计划不错 |
[34:02] | Cops seize the guns, Paddy takes them from us. | 警方查封枪支 而帕迪却在我们这动心思 |
[34:04] | A million bucks right there | 如果能把这些弄出去 |
[34:05] | if you can figure a way to get it out of here. | 一百万美元就到手了 |
[34:07] | How? | 怎么弄得出去 |
[34:08] | They’re logged in, weighed, | 它们经过登记 称重 |
[34:09] | and dropped into these barrels. | 然后扔进这些桶里 |
[34:10] | Armored car takes them away to be melted down. | 接下来用装甲车运到回收厂去熔解 |
[34:12] | They don’t even tell | 连行动指挥官 |
[34:13] | command staff when they’re moving them. | 都不知道运输的具体时间 |
[34:14] | Maybe Paddy was intercepting the trucks. | 没准帕迪中途截了这些车 |
[34:17] | Think we’d have heard about it. | 如果是那样的话 我们应该早就听说了 |
[34:18] | You know, Dean told me something. | 迪恩倒是跟我说过一件事 |
[34:21] | Okay. Don’t tell us what you were doing when he told you. | 说吧 只要别告诉我们你们俩当时在干什么就好了 |
[34:24] | I want to hear what they were doing. | 我倒是很想知道他们当时在干吗 |
[34:28] | The FBI thinks cops on Paddy’s payroll | 联邦调查局认为被帕迪买通了的警察 |
[34:30] | were about to make that move. | 正准备处理掉这批枪支 |
[34:32] | Now would be the time with Paddy in the I.C.U. | 现在帕迪已经进了重症监护病房 |
[34:34] | First to go, Paddy’s boy, Wally. | 他们第一个干掉的就是帕迪的手下 小沃 |
[34:36] | They can’t do anything without the guns. | 他们没有这些枪 就什么也干不了 |
[34:37] | Let’s find them. | 赶紧把枪找到吧 |
[34:50] | Wally swapped this one out with scrap metal. | 小沃用一对废旧金属把这个桶里面的枪调了包 |
[34:53] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[34:58] | What the hell is going on? | 你们在这干吗呢 |
[35:02] | I’m sorry, John. | 我很遗憾 约翰 |
[35:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[35:06] | Cliff was my partner. I trusted him. | 克里夫是我的搭档 我曾经那么信任他 |
[35:08] | Looks like it could be a .44. | 弹孔看上去像是0.44口径的 |
[35:10] | This is a .44. | 这把就是0.44口径 |
[35:12] | The Desert Eagle. | 沙漠之鹰 |
[35:13] | Probably the same gun he used to kill Wally. | 他很可能就是用这把枪把小沃给杀了 |
[35:15] | Then somebody used it on him. | 接下来别人又用这把枪杀了他 |
[35:17] | – What do we do now? – Seal the drum. | -那现在怎么办 -把桶封起来 |
[35:19] | Put it back where it was. | 放回原处 |
[35:20] | Rizzoli, put that gun back. | 里佐利 把那把枪放回去 |
[35:22] | – What? – Until we find out who’s behind this. | -什么 -在我们找到幕后黑手之前不能轻举妄动 |
[35:24] | If homicide starts investigating Cliff’s murder, | 如果凶杀组现在开始调查克里夫的谋杀案的话 |
[35:26] | whoever ran this will go underground. | 幕后黑手一定会潜伏起来 |
[35:27] | Well, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[35:28] | If the barrels are full of scrap metal and…Cliff, | 如果这些桶里都装的是废铜烂铁和克里夫的话 |
[35:31] | where are the guns? | 那些枪都去哪了 |
[35:32] | This place is the size of four football fields. | 这地方有四个足球场那么大 |
[35:34] | It’ll take all night. | 要是一点点找的话 得找上整晚呢 |
[35:35] | Where would Wally hide them? | 小沃会把它们藏在哪呢 |
[35:49] | Here — here it is. Here it is. | 这 在这呢 找到了 |
[35:51] | Oh, Wally had a sense of humor. | 小沃还真是有幽默感呀 |
[35:54] | They hid their stash in Paddy’s boxes. | 他们把偷来的枪藏在帕迪的证物箱里 |
[35:56] | Everything stays put for now, got it? | 现在一切都要保持原样 明白吗 |
[35:58] | Let’s lock it up and get out of here. | 把箱子放好就走吧 |
[36:03] | Wait. Look at this. | 等一下 你们看这个 |
[36:04] | These are surveillance photos of Doyle from 1976. | 这些是1976年多伊尔的监控照片 |
[36:08] | Do you think that’s the Harvard babe? | 你觉得这个会不会就是那个哈佛美女 |
[36:21] | Ma, where is it? | 妈 你把它放哪了 |
[36:23] | Where is what? | 把什么放哪儿了 |
[36:24] | That really creepy drawing that Maura gave you. | 莫拉给你的那副超级诡异的画 |
[36:26] | Where is it? Get it. | 放哪儿了 拿给我 |
[36:27] | Why? | 你要干吗 |
[36:28] | Just get it. I promise I won’t hurt it. | 拿给我就是了 我保证不会弄坏它的 |
[36:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:39] | Oh, my God! Who is she? | 天啊 她到底是谁呀 |
[36:42] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[36:44] | Maura is fine, Patrick. | 莫拉很安全 帕特里克 |
[36:46] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[36:48] | Hope. | 霍普[也是希望的意思] |
[36:51] | Who is this? | 这是谁 |
[37:01] | It’s Maura’s mother. | 那是莫拉的母亲 |
[37:05] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[37:07] | I don’t know. I never knew. | 我不知道 他从来没告诉过我 |
[37:09] | He drew this? | 这是他画的 |
[37:11] | Yeah, he showed up at my art class at Harvard. | 是的 他有一天突然出现在我在哈佛开设的美术课上 |
[37:15] | I thought he was a student. | 我还以为他是个学生 |
[37:17] | I tried to encourage him. | 于是我尝试着鼓励他 |
[37:19] | Then he just — he disappeared. | 可然后他就突然间消失了 |
[37:22] | And then, what, you found yourself pregnant with Maura? | 接着呢 你发现自己怀了莫拉吗 |
[37:28] | No. | 不是 |
[37:29] | Paddy showed up months later | 几个月后帕迪又出现了 |
[37:32] | with a newborn in his arms. | 怀里还抱着个婴儿 |
[37:37] | He said the baby’s mother had died during childbirth. | 他跟我说孩子的母亲难产过世了 |
[37:41] | Why didn’t his family take Maura? | 他的家人为什么不收养莫拉 |
[37:42] | His father would have killed the baby. | 他说他父亲肯定会杀了那个孩子 |
[37:44] | He didn’t trust anybody…but me. | 除了我以外 他谁也信不过 |
[37:48] | Why did he draw this? | 他为什么要画这么一幅画 |
[37:51] | They used to meet at the Boston Cemetery. | 他们以前会在波士顿公墓见面 |
[37:53] | It’s the only place they were safe from his father. | 那是唯一可以躲过他父亲的地方 |
[38:03] | Paddy told everyone that Maura and her mother had died. | 帕迪骗所有人说莫拉和她的母亲都过世了 |
[38:06] | What if Maura’s mother is still alive? | 万一莫拉的母亲还活着呢 |
[38:12] | I think a parent would do anything to keep his child safe. | 我认为父母会不惜一切代价保护自己骨肉的安全 |
[38:17] | Even lie to the woman he loved and tell her her baby died? | 即使是要骗自己深爱的女人说她的孩子已经死了吗 |
[38:21] | Even that. | 没错 即使是那样也要做 |
[38:33] | – Jane. – Shh, Ma. | -简 -小声点 妈 |
[38:55] | Good work, detective. Where is it? | 干得好 警探 东西呢 |
[38:59] | No. | 别 |
[39:01] | No book. | 别把小册子给他 |
[39:02] | Oh, I found something else. | 我还找到了点别的东西 |
[39:06] | It looks like you’re the dirty cop. | 看来你才是那个幕后黑手 |
[39:08] | And you killed your partners Wally and Cliff. | 而且杀害你搭档小沃和克里夫的人也是你 |
[39:11] | I’ll see you in hell, you son of a bitch. | 我会在地狱里等你 你这个混蛋 |
[39:14] | Looking forward to it, Paddy. | 我期待着这一天 帕迪 |
[39:18] | I could scream. | 我可以喊人 |
[39:20] | Go ahead. My guys are on the door. | 喊吧 守在门口的是我的人 |
[39:22] | Smart. My fingerprints are all over that thing. | 聪明呀 那把枪上都是我的指纹 |
[39:24] | Well, I’m lucky like that, detective. | 没办法 我就是这么幸运 警探 |
[39:29] | You got any last words? | 你还有什么临终遗言要说吗 |
[39:30] | Yeah. | 有 |
[39:33] | You feeling lucky right now? | 你以为自己很幸运吗 |
[39:37] | No firing pin. | 没撞针 |
[39:39] | I took them out of all the guns. | 我把所有枪上的撞针都拆了 |
[39:41] | That’s not luck. That’s just covering my bases. | 这不叫运气 这叫做好本职工作 |
[39:44] | Get your hands on your head! | 双手抱头 |
[39:45] | You heard him, get them up! | 别逼我说第二遍 把手举起来 |
[39:48] | You’re not gonna have to wait for hell | 你用不着等到下地狱 |
[39:49] | to see your buddy, Paddy. | 就能见到你哥们了 帕迪 |
[39:55] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:56] | – Yeah. – Good work, Rizzoli. | -没事 -干的漂亮 里佐利 |
[39:59] | Now get out of those khakis and get back to homicide. | 赶紧把这身衣服换下来 回凶案组来吧 |
[40:02] | Thanks, boss. | 谢谢 头 |
[40:04] | And you get better so we can move you to Walpole. | 你快点好起来 我们好把你转移到沃波尔去 |
[40:14] | I want to know something. Would you have shot her? | 我想问你件事 当时你会朝她开枪吗 |
[40:21] | Yeah. | 会 |
[40:23] | You’re a cop. | 你毕竟是个条子 |
[40:28] | I got something I need to show you. | 我要给你看样东西 |
[40:41] | 女儿莫拉·多伊尔 生于1976年8月7日 死于1976年8月7日 “免于地球上所有的伤害” | |
[40:54] | I always wondered why she never looked for me. | 我一直都不明白她为什么从来没找过我 |
[40:57] | Is there anything I can do? | 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[41:03] | Please go. | 让我一个人待会 |
[41:15] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[41:17] | There is one thing. | 你可以帮我做一件事 |
[41:21] | Tell Pike I want my chair back. | 告诉派克把椅子还给我 |