时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Stop! | 別打了 |
[01:03] | Careful. | 小心點 |
[01:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:10] | This is truly magnificent. | 這真是太華麗了 |
[01:12] | I don’t know what to say. | 我無話可說 |
[01:14] | I do — yuck. | 我有 真惡 |
[01:17] | Cavanaugh’s gonna kill you | 你把這塊破爛放這兒 |
[01:18] | for dragging this hunk of junk in here. | 卡瓦諾夫會把你殺了 |
[01:19] | This is a Gia Dupont original. | 這可是吉亞·杜邦的原件 |
[01:21] | I should’ve brought you to more museums. | 可惜當初沒帶你多去博物館轉轉 |
[01:23] | Then maybe you’d appreciate art. | 弄得現在一點藝術細胞都沒有 |
[01:25] | What, so a decomposing pinto is art? | 一個平托車的部件也叫藝術嗎 |
[01:28] | Least you bought american. | 起碼這是件美國貨 |
[01:30] | You know, I bet you could’ve gotten | 我打賭你花在這破爛上的錢 |
[01:31] | A Ted Williams original for what you spent. | 可以買到泰德·威廉斯的東西 |
[01:32] | I don’t know that artist. | 你說的是哪位藝術家 |
[01:34] | He drove a home run 502 feet into | 他在芬威球場打出過 |
[01:36] | the bleachers at Fenway. | 一記153米遠的全壘打 |
[01:38] | You put that ball on display, | 要是那顆棒球拿出來展覽 |
[01:40] | you’d have grown men weeping. | 漢子們都會激動得掉眼淚 |
[01:44] | Ohh! It’s too bad we have a case. | 真可惜我們要去辦案了 |
[01:46] | I could stare at this for hours. | 不然我能一整天都盯著這玩意兒 |
[01:48] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:50] | Don’t touch. | 別亂碰 |
[02:28] | I hate taggers. | 我討厭涂畫者 |
[02:29] | That’s not tagging. It’s graffiti. | 那不是涂畫 是涂鴉 |
[02:31] | Same thing. | 沒啥不同 |
[02:32] | No, it is not. | 才不是呢 |
[02:34] | Wow. What a powerful piece of street art. | 這街頭藝術真是太強悍了 |
[02:37] | What a powerful example of felony vandalism. | 這破壞公物的重罪真是太經典了 |
[02:40] | Jane, this is contemporary art. | 簡 這是當代藝術 |
[02:42] | Says the woman who paid $50,000 | 花五萬塊買爛車零件的女人 |
[02:44] | for old Pinto parts. | 說的話可信不過 |
[02:46] | Banksy’s street art starts at $100,000. | 班克斯的街頭藝術要十萬起價 |
[02:49] | You don’t know who that is. | 你居然不知道他是誰 |
[02:50] | Yes, I do. He’s an urban artist. | 我知道 是都市藝術家 |
[02:51] | And I wouldn’t pay for his old Pinto parts, either. | 但我也不會花錢買他的爛車零件 |
[02:53] | – Frankie? – Yeah? | -弗蘭基 -嗯 |
[02:55] | Come take photos of all this vandalism | 給這些破壞公物的證據拍照 |
[02:57] | for the graffiti task force, all right? | 就當幫涂鴉特遣隊一個幫 行嗎 |
[02:58] | You got it. | 好的 |
[03:02] | He a witness? | 證人嗎 |
[03:03] | Says he was working late in his gallery, heard some yelling. | 他說在自己的畫廊加班 聽到有人叫喊 |
[03:06] | I just thought it was a couple of homeless vets, | 我以為是那些無家可歸的老兵 |
[03:08] | you know, squabbling over a shopping cart. | 為了一輛購物車大聲嚷嚷 |
[03:10] | Why were you working late? | 你為什么要加班 |
[03:11] | I’m preparing for a big showing of my art. | 為我的藝術品展做準備 |
[03:15] | Oh. Detective Rizzoli would want to attend that. | 里佐利警探會有興趣參加的 |
[03:17] | She’s a budding art enthusiast. | 她對藝術的熱情正在萌芽 |
[03:18] | – For real? – For not real. | -真的嗎 -真的才怪 |
[03:20] | Wh– go help Korsak. | 幫科薩克去 |
[03:22] | We just saw this in a different medium. | 我們剛從另一種媒介看到了這畫 |
[03:24] | You’ve seen my work? | 你們見過我的作品嗎 |
[03:25] | So, you’re admitting to felony vandalism? | 你承認蓄意破壞公物了對吧 |
[03:28] | No. I did not put those…posters up. | 不 那些海報不是我貼的 |
[03:31] | We catch you defacing property, | 要是下次再被逮到破壞公物 |
[03:32] | You won’t have another art show, okay, pal? | 你的藝術展就沒戲了 明白沒 伙計 |
[03:37] | Survived Fallujah to die in the streets of Boston. | 熬過了費盧杰卻倒在了波士頓街頭 |
[03:43] | Victim is Bernard Avery, 29. | 死者叫伯納德·艾弗里 29歲 |
[03:47] | He’s still warm. Rigor hasn’t presented. | 身體還是暖的 尸體沒有僵硬 |
[03:49] | Some nasty wounds. | 傷口真惡心 |
[03:52] | Vultures go through his stuff already? | 尸骨未寒那幫禿鷲們就來瓜分遺物了嗎 |
[03:55] | Sad. | 可憐 |
[03:56] | We’ve got about 300 homeless vets on the streets of Boston. | 在波士頓大約有300個無家可歸的老兵 |
[03:58] | Sharp-force trauma — | 銳器造成的傷痕 |
[04:00] | chop wounds, puncture wounds. | 砍傷 刺傷 |
[04:02] | Well, hey, look at you. Bold. | 看你 分析大膽果斷 |
[04:04] | You ready to call the weapons? | 準備說到兇器沒 |
[04:05] | – You thinking two weapons? – Maybe two killers. | -是兩件兇器嗎 -也可能是兩個兇手 |
[04:08] | No, there’s only one set of shoe impressions. | 不會 現場只有一組腳印 |
[04:13] | Right. | 明白 |
[04:14] | Those couldn’t possibly be bloody footprints. | 那些不可能是血腳印 |
[04:18] | – Rondo! – Yo! Vanilla! Over here! | -朗多 -小香草 我在這兒 |
[04:21] | Come on, man! Let me go. | 別這樣 兄弟 讓我過去 |
[04:22] | Rondo! Come back here! | 朗多 給我回來 |
[04:24] | I got a tip on your murder, | 我有案件的內幕 |
[04:25] | but your 5-0 bro trying to act like we ain’t even family here! | 但你的特警小弟卻裝作不認識我 |
[04:28] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[04:34] | This better be good, Rondo. | 你最好給我點有用的料 朗多 |
[04:35] | You are gonna want to promote me to homicide, Vanilla. | 你聽了會想給我升職的 小香草 |
[04:38] | One of my C.I.s knows who the killer is. | 我眾多線人里有人知道兇手是誰 |
[04:40] | Wh– how many you got? | 你有幾個線人 |
[04:41] | As many as you need, baby. | 要多少有多少 寶貝 |
[04:44] | Yo, Justin. | 賈斯丁 |
[04:47] | – General Rondo. – Perimeter’s clear, my man. | -朗多上將 -周邊情況安全 兄弟 |
[04:50] | “General”? | “上將” |
[04:51] | You sure she’s not taliban, sir? | 您確定她不是塔利班分子嗎 長官 |
[04:53] | You can trust her. She works for me. | 你可以信任她 她是我手下 |
[04:55] | Don’t you, private? | 是不是 二等兵 |
[04:56] | Wh– | 什么 |
[04:57] | Work with me, Vanilla. | 配合一下 小香草 |
[05:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:02] | General Rondo here | 朗多上將 |
[05:05] | tells me that you can I.D. The killer? | 跟我說你能指認出兇手 |
[05:06] | Lance corporal Justin Brown, ma’am. | 女士 我是準下士賈斯丁·布朗 |
[05:08] | Yes, I can. | 我能認出兇手 |
[05:09] | Sergeant Avery was K.I.A.’d | 艾弗里中士是被一個 |
[05:11] | by an insurgent dressed in force recon. | 穿著武裝偵查隊服的叛亂者殺死的 |
[05:17] | Take this. | 拿好了 |
[05:18] | It contains classified intel. | 里面有絕密情報 |
[05:21] | Really? | 逗我玩吧 |
[05:22] | I’m telling you — he saw something. | 我說了 他看到了一些事情 |
[05:23] | The kid was a marine special ops. | 這孩子以前是海軍陸戰隊特種部隊的 |
[05:27] | I got you, my man. | 明白了 兄弟 |
[05:30] | Your intel is safe with me. | 你的情報在我手上很安全 |
[05:40] | Man, homicide’s hard-up. | 天啊 兇案組真缺錢 |
[05:42] | Economy’s getting to you, too, huh, Vanilla? | 金融危機也影響到你們了嗎 小香草 |
[05:44] | You know what? | 我跟你說 |
[05:45] | When you bring me a real witness, | 你要是給我找個有用的證人 |
[05:46] | I’ll bring you some real money. | 我就不會虧待你 |
[05:59] | Centimeter and a half deep. | 1.5厘米深 |
[06:01] | Help me turn him over. | 幫我把他翻過來 |
[06:06] | So, let’s see. | 讓我看看 |
[06:07] | Stab wounds, bruises, gashes — | 刺傷 瘀傷 砍傷 |
[06:10] | that could be three different weapons. | 有可能是三件兇器 |
[06:11] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[06:12] | The bruises here were likely caused by a rounded instrument. | 這里的瘀傷很可能是由圓形物件造成的 |
[06:15] | Yeah, that could be from the handle of a hammer. | 沒錯 可能是錘子的手柄 |
[06:18] | The stab wounds could be from the claw, | 刺傷可能是由爪型物件造成 |
[06:20] | but it doesn’t explain these massive gashes. | 但這些重型砍傷是由什么兇器造成的 |
[06:21] | The gashes are consistent with a cleaver. | 砍傷的傷口與劈刀造成的傷口一致 |
[06:25] | Or an…ax. | 或者是斧頭 |
[06:27] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[06:29] | What if the murder weapon had an ax on one side | 兇器有沒有可能一頭是斧子 |
[06:33] | and, like, a narrow spike on the other? | 另一頭是尖銳的突刺呢 |
[06:38] | What does that look like? Does that look like a tomahawk to you? | 這個看起來像什么 像戰斧嗎 |
[06:40] | Well, there hasn’t been a murder in Boston by tomahawk | 自從佩科特部落攻擊殖民者之后 |
[06:43] | since the Pequot tribe attacked the colonists. | 波士頓就沒出現過用戰斧殺人的事了 |
[06:45] | Yeah, but our victim is a vet. He’s a marine. | 但死者是老兵 是海軍陸戰隊的 |
[06:47] | They issue tactical tomahawks to marines. | 軍隊會分發戰斧給他們 |
[06:50] | Would that explain these injuries? | 這樣能說得通嗎 |
[06:51] | Got a fresh one for you, Dr. Isles. | 送來一具新尸體 艾爾斯醫生 |
[06:53] | Guy collapsed in a cab on his way to Logan. | 這個男的在去往羅根的出租車上昏過去了 |
[06:55] | EMTs pronounced him. | 急救隊已宣布死亡 |
[06:57] | Put him on this table. Thank you. | 把他放在這張桌子上 謝謝 |
[06:59] | Dennis Rockmond, 37. | 丹尼斯·洛克蒙德 37歲 |
[07:06] | Ooh. Kind of hot — for a dead guy. | 有點帥 對于死人來說 |
[07:15] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[07:17] | – Maura! – What? | -莫拉 -怎么了 |
[07:25] | His penis has a pulse. | 他的陰莖還在搏動 |
[07:27] | Oh, my go– he’s alive! | 天吶 他還活著 |
[07:32] | He has obstruction in his airway, | 他的氣管堵塞 |
[07:33] | it might be a bronchospasm. Where are the EMTs?! | 有可能是支氣管痙攣 急救隊在哪兒 |
[07:36] | How far away are you? | 還要多久 |
[07:36] | Five minutes. Maura, do something. | 五分鐘 莫拉 做點什么 |
[07:38] | Look, someone needs to perform a cricothyrotomy. | 他需要一個環甲軟骨切開術 |
[07:40] | Oh. What about you? | 你來做如何 |
[07:42] | You’re here. You could do it. | 正好你在 你可以的 |
[07:44] | – Find me a slender tube. – Where? | -給我一個細長的管子 -在哪兒 |
[07:45] | – In the drawer. – You have a lot of drawers. | -在抽屜里 -那么多抽屜呢 |
[07:48] | Any tube that can create an airway — a-a straw. | 任何氣體能通過的管子 吸管也行 |
[07:50] | Straw. You want a milkshake? | 還吸管 你想喝奶昔嗎 |
[07:54] | – I need a tube! – Okay! Okay! Um, okay. | -快給我個管子 -好的 好的 |
[07:57] | Pen. I got it! I got a pen! | 筆 找到了 這兒有只筆 |
[07:59] | Oh, god. I hate working on live people. | 老天 我討厭在活人身上做手術 |
[08:00] | What if I kill him again? | 他要是又被我弄死了怎么辦 |
[08:02] | Maura, just do it. | 莫拉 別管那么多了 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:11] | Oh, come on. Come on. | 加油 加油 |
[08:14] | Maura, look. I think you did it. | 莫拉 看 你成功了 |
[08:19] | You’re okay. You’re alive. | 你沒事了 你還活著 |
[08:24] | 2 milligrams salbutamol. He’s having bronchospasms. | 注射兩毫克的沙丁胺醇 他有支氣管痙攣 |
[08:32] | Well, that was exciting. | 真刺激啊 |
[08:34] | You think we should bump fists? | 咱們該擊個拳嗎 |
[08:39] | It is nice to save someone that handsome. | 救了一個帥哥的感覺真好 |
[08:42] | Wha– really? | 什么 是嗎 |
[08:43] | So if he was ugly, you would have let him die? | 要是他很丑 你就見死不救了 |
[08:45] | Of course not. | 當然不會 |
[08:47] | Listen, get to work on this other dead guy, okay? | 繼續給另外一位死者做尸檢 好嗎 |
[08:50] | Oh, Maura, check his pulse first. | 莫拉 別忘了先查查他脈搏 |
[09:00] | Well, I think our murder weapon may be a tactical tomahawk. | 我覺得兇器可能是一把戰斧 |
[09:03] | We had them in ‘Nam. | 我們在越南的時候用過 |
[09:04] | To cut through the jungle? | 用來砍樹嗎 |
[09:04] | Pshh. To cut through people. | 切 砍人的 |
[09:07] | Maybe our victim had a tomahawk. | 或許被害人有一把戰斧 |
[09:08] | The military started reissuing them in 2004. | 軍隊在2004年開始重新發放 |
[09:11] | Well, let’s check his records. | 查查他的記錄 |
[09:12] | Hey, I heard you and dr. Isles brought a zombie back to life. | 我聽說你和艾爾斯醫生把一位死人救活了 |
[09:16] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[09:17] | News like that travels. | 這種消息傳得很快 |
[09:18] | Yeah — hard and fast. | 沒錯 又”硬”又快 |
[09:21] | Does the fascination with your ding-a-lings ever end? | 你們倆瘋子的意淫有完沒完 |
[09:25] | – Nope. – Nope. | -沒完 -沒完 |
[09:27] | I hope we’re not looking at a vet-on-vet murder. | 希望這不是一起退伍軍人間的謀殺 |
[09:30] | Here’s Bernard’s military record. | 這是伯納德的軍隊記錄 |
[09:33] | It’s clean. Right there — | 沒有問題 看 |
[09:34] | three combat tours, honorably discharged. | 參與三次出征 光榮退伍 |
[09:36] | Any arrests since he’s been back? | 回來之后有沒有被捕記錄 |
[09:38] | Trespassing, couple of street fights, | 非法入侵 幾次打斗 |
[09:40] | public drinking, and disorderly. | 公共酗酒 妨害治安 |
[09:42] | No convictions, though. | 但是沒有指控 |
[09:43] | We got any pictures of his marine squad? | 他所在的海軍陸戰小隊有照片嗎 |
[09:45] | Yeah. | 有 |
[09:47] | There he is — holding his tomahawk. | 那個就是他 拿著一把戰斧 |
[09:49] | If he brought it back, | 如果他把斧子帶了回來 |
[09:50] | it wasn’t in his shopping cart. | 他儲物車里可沒有 |
[09:51] | Zoom in on the guy on his right. | 放大他右邊的那個人 |
[09:54] | That looks like Rondo’s C.I. Justin. | 長得很像朗多的線人 賈斯丁 |
[09:57] | Lance corporal Justin Brown. | 準下士賈斯丁·布朗 |
[09:59] | Got his tomahawk strapped on. | 他的戰斧系的可真緊 |
[10:01] | Yeah, we got our first suspect. Print that. | 嗯 第一個嫌犯浮出水面 打印出來 |
[10:03] | Bernard Avery’s widow’s here to see you guys. | 伯納德·艾弗里的妻子來了 |
[10:05] | Korsak, come on. | 科薩克 走了 |
[10:08] | Come on, Frankie. Come help me pick up a murder suspect. | 跟我走 弗蘭基 幫我去抓嫌疑犯 |
[10:12] | Do you recognize any of the other men | 你認識你丈夫小隊里的 |
[10:15] | in your husband’s squad? | 其他人嗎 |
[10:18] | That’s Justin… | 這個人是賈斯丁 |
[10:20] | His best friend. | 他的死黨 |
[10:22] | A lot of his squad was from home. | 小隊里的很多人都有家庭 |
[10:24] | Makes it harder if you have to… | 看著他們一一死去確實 |
[10:27] | see them die. | 很不好受 |
[10:29] | Is that what happened on the third tour? | 這事是不是發生在第三次出征 |
[10:31] | They were on patrol. | 他們當時在巡邏 |
[10:33] | They only had a week left. | 只剩一個星期就能回家了 |
[10:36] | There was a suicide bomber who blew himself up. | 結果一個人體炸彈爆炸了 |
[10:40] | A lot of them died. | 死了很多人 |
[10:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:44] | When Bernard came home, he barely spoke, | 伯納德回到家后 沉默寡言 |
[10:47] | except to Justin. | 只跟賈斯丁交談 |
[10:50] | He tried to get a job, | 他想找一份工作 |
[10:51] | but he was diagnosed with PTSD. | 但他被診斷為創傷后應激障礙 |
[10:53] | Was he treated for it? | 他去治療了嗎 |
[10:56] | A friend from my wives support group | 互助小組的一個朋友 |
[10:58] | told me about this outreach center. | 告訴了我這個服務中心 |
[11:03] | Did it help? | 有用嗎 |
[11:04] | It seemed like it. | 好像有 |
[11:06] | But he was kicked out after a couple weeks. | 但幾周后他被踢了出來 |
[11:10] | Did your husband come back with any weapons? | 你丈夫有帶武器回來嗎 |
[11:14] | A tomahawk. | 一把戰斧 |
[11:18] | Is that what killed him? | 就是這個殺了他嗎 |
[11:20] | Maybe. | 或許是 |
[11:22] | I begged him to get rid of it. | 我曾求他丟掉 |
[11:25] | It scared me, it scared our son. | 它嚇壞了我和兒子 |
[11:28] | But he said he didn’t feel safe without it. | 但他說沒有斧子就沒有安全感 |
[11:32] | When did your husband become homeless? | 他什么時候離家出走的 |
[11:35] | About six months ago, after one of his nightmares. | 六個月前 在一次噩夢后 |
[11:39] | He thought that there was a suicide bomber in the house. | 他覺得家里有個人體炸彈 |
[11:44] | He was looking for his sniper rifle. | 然后到處找阻擊槍 |
[11:48] | He said he had to kill him. | 他說他要殺了他 |
[11:50] | Kill who? | 殺誰 |
[11:52] | Ki– | 殺 |
[11:53] | kill our son. | 殺我們的兒子 |
[11:59] | I knew I could lose him over there. | 我以為我會在戰場上失去他 |
[12:02] | I never thought I’d lose him when he finally came home. | 卻沒想到會在他回家之后失去他 |
[12:15] | I didn’t know you lost friends in Vietnam. | 我都不知道你在越南失去過戰友 |
[12:17] | I don’t like to talk about it. People don’t like to hear it. | 我不想談 人們也不想聽 |
[12:20] | What happened when you approached the checkpoint? | 在你接近關卡時發生了什么 |
[12:23] | An I.E.D. went off — right in front of the humvee. | 炸彈爆炸了 就在運輸車前方 |
[12:28] | My sergeant’s hit. | 我們隊的中士受傷了 |
[12:31] | Virtual-reality therapy. | 虛擬現實療法 |
[12:33] | We’re taking fire. | 我們的車著火了 |
[12:34] | It feels too real. | 太真實了 |
[12:35] | But it isn’t, Marlon. | 但這是假的 馬龍 |
[12:36] | What you’re seeing is a virtual simulation, | 這是虛擬仿真 |
[12:38] | and this is Rob’s experience in Iraq. | 這是羅伯在伊拉克的經歷 |
[12:40] | It’s not yours. Yours will be different. | 不是你的 你的不一樣 |
[12:44] | Dude, it’s bad at first, but it gets a lot easier. | 兄弟 開始很艱難 到后面會好很多 |
[12:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:47] | Look, confronting your fears — | 聽著 面對恐懼 |
[12:52] | Rob, why don’t you take Marlon and go grab a cup of coffee? | 羅伯 你和馬龍去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[12:56] | I’m Dr. Bacal. | 我是巴克沃醫生 |
[12:57] | How can I help you? | 有什么能幫你們的嗎 |
[12:58] | Uh, Boston homicide. | 我們是波士頓兇案組的 |
[12:59] | We’d like to ask you | 想問你幾個 |
[13:00] | some questions about Bernard Avery. | 關于伯納德·艾弗里的問題 |
[13:02] | Please don’t tell me | 千萬別告訴我 |
[13:02] | Bernard’s been involved in a homicide. | 伯納德卷入了一場兇案 |
[13:05] | Actually, he is the homicide. | 事實上 他確實卷入了兇案 |
[13:06] | We found him hacked to death in an alley this morning. | 我們今早在一條巷子里發現他被砍死了 |
[13:09] | What can you tell us about him? | 能跟我們談談他的情況嗎 |
[13:11] | Um, not much. | 我了解的不多 |
[13:12] | I, uh, I tried to work with him, | 我曾試圖與他合作 |
[13:14] | but he was suspicious about psychologists. | 但他很懷疑我們這些心理學家 |
[13:17] | I had one of our vets, | 我還讓我們的一位退伍軍人 |
[13:18] | a lieutenant colonel, work with him, as well. | 也是一名中校 和他談過 |
[13:19] | Uh, can we speak with him, please? | 請問我們能和他談談嗎 |
[13:21] | Sure. | 沒問題 |
[13:24] | Come in. | 請進 |
[13:25] | Colonel, I have two detectives here | 中校 有兩位警探 |
[13:26] | to talk about Bernard Avery. | 想了解一下伯納德·艾弗里的情況 |
[13:28] | Sure. | 好的 |
[13:32] | Colonel Jones! How are you, sir? | 瓊斯中校 您近來還好嗎 |
[13:34] | No complaints. | 沒什么好抱怨的 |
[13:39] | Except I’ve got a sprained ankle. You mind if I sit? | 不過我的踝關節扭傷了 介意我坐著說嗎 |
[13:41] | No, please. | 當然不介意 |
[13:44] | Hello, Jane. | 你好啊 簡 |
[13:45] | Hello, colonel. | 你好 中校 |
[13:49] | Uh, we’re here, uh… | 我們到這兒是來調查 |
[13:51] | Investigating the murder of Bernard Avery. | 伯納德·艾弗里被謀殺一案 |
[13:54] | Well, damn. | 該死的 |
[13:56] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[13:57] | Why was he kicked out of this program? | 為什么他被踢出了這個項目 |
[14:00] | We had no choice. | 我們別無選擇 |
[14:01] | We, uh, we had a new patient | 在他之后我們收了一名新患者 |
[14:02] | — a marine from Bernard’s unit. | 跟伯納德是同一小隊的海軍陸戰兵 |
[14:05] | They got into a physical fight over something that happened in Fallujah. | 他們因為費盧杰[伊拉克城市]的事打了一架 |
[14:08] | I had to ask them both to leave. | 我不得不讓他們兩個都離開 |
[14:09] | Was his name Justin Brown? | 那人叫賈斯丁·布朗嗎 |
[14:11] | No. | 不是 |
[14:13] | His name is Tyler Moore | 他叫泰勒·摩爾 |
[14:15] | — lives at the vet center. | 住在診療中心 |
[14:19] | Thank you, colonel. Appreciate the help. | 謝謝您的幫助 中校 |
[14:20] | Anytime. | 有事就找我 |
[14:25] | Um, can you… can you give me a minute? | 可以給我一點時間嗎 |
[14:28] | Sure. I’ll pull the car around. | 沒問題 我把車開過來 |
[14:35] | What the hell, Casey? | 搞什么鬼啊 凱西 |
[14:36] | Jane- | 簡 |
[14:37] | How long have you been back? | 你回來多久了 |
[14:39] | A few months. | 好幾個月了 |
[14:41] | And — and you did– | 然后 然后你 |
[14:43] | you couldn’t — | 你就不能 |
[14:44] | I’ve been really busy with the veterans center and the… | 我一直在忙退伍軍人中心的事 |
[14:46] | Oh. No. | 見鬼 |
[14:47] | ’cause the last time that we talked… | 你上次還跟我說 |
[14:49] | I told you I was on a covert assignment, | 我告訴過你當時我正在執行一項秘密任務 |
[14:50] | wasn’t allowed to tell you where I was sent. | 但我不能告訴你具體被派去哪兒 |
[14:52] | Operation south Boston? | 南波士頓行動嗎 |
[14:54] | It’s a little complicated. | 這事兒有點復雜 |
[14:55] | Try me. | 你倒說說看 |
[14:56] | Things have changed, Jane. | 事情已經不太一樣了 簡 |
[14:58] | But it’s good to see you. | 但很高興見到你 |
[15:01] | Can you close the door on your way out? | 出去的時候能關下門嗎 |
[15:08] | Yes, it’s good to see you, too. | 好的 見到你我也很高興 |
[15:29] | The cute boy with the erection | 那個勃起的可愛大男孩 |
[15:30] | is being discharged from the hospital. | 正準備出院呢 |
[15:32] | He sent me these orchids. | 這些蘭花就是他送的 |
[15:33] | Good. I wish him and his wang a speedy recovery. | 真好 我祝他和他的老二盡快康復 |
[15:38] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[15:40] | I saw Casey. | 我見到凱西了 |
[15:41] | What? Where? When? | 什么 在哪兒 什么時候 |
[15:43] | H-he’s back…in Boston. | 他回波士頓了 |
[15:46] | Actually — actually, he’s been here for a while. | 事實上他回來已經有一段時間了 |
[15:49] | Jane, I’m so sorry. | 簡 我真替你難過 |
[15:54] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[15:56] | Did you like him more than Dean? | 比起迪恩你更喜歡他嗎 |
[15:59] | You did, didn’t you? | 肯定是這樣 不是嗎 |
[16:00] | I’ve been waiting for him to get back from Afghanistan, and… | 我一直在等他從阿富汗回來 |
[16:05] | and he did. | 他確實回來了 |
[16:08] | What did he say? | 他說了些什么 |
[16:10] | “Good to see you.” | “見到你很高興” |
[16:12] | Uh-oh. That’s bad. | 真糟糕 |
[16:14] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[16:16] | You want a real “Ow”? | 想真受傷嗎 |
[16:17] | Wait till your zombie says, “Oh, I’m really busy.” | 等你的僵尸拒絕你的時候就知道了 |
[16:22] | Maybe that’s him. | 可能他來電了 |
[16:24] | It’s Korsak. | 是科薩克 |
[16:26] | He has our suspect in interroga– | 他在審訊嫌疑犯 |
[16:27] | I can’t focus. | 我沒法集中精力 |
[16:29] | Go interrogate. | 去審訊吧 |
[16:30] | Studies show that the best antidote for heartbreak | 研究表明治療心碎的最佳解藥 |
[16:32] | is distraction. | 就是轉移注意力 |
[16:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:36] | The only reason that I’m going is because if I don’t, | 我走的唯一原因就是如果我不去 |
[16:38] | I’m afraid I’m gonna spend the rest of my life | 我怕我會蜷縮在你的沙發上 |
[16:40] | curled up in the fetal position on your couch. | 終老一生的 |
[16:42] | And your couch blows. | 那你的沙發就會一團糟了 |
[16:51] | Hello, Tyler. | 你好 泰勒 |
[16:52] | Private first class Tyler Moore, United States marine corps. | 美國海軍陸戰隊一等兵泰勒·摩爾 |
[16:56] | Semper fi. | 永遠忠誠 |
[16:58] | I didn’t kill Bernard. | 我沒有殺伯納德 |
[16:59] | Tyler, you’re not a suspect, | 泰勒 你并不是嫌疑人 |
[17:01] | but we would like to know why there was bad blood between you. | 但我們很想知道你倆為什么會有過節 |
[17:04] | It’s ’cause of what he did. | 因為他做的那些事 |
[17:06] | Or didn’t do. | 或者說是他沒做的事 |
[17:07] | What didn’t he do? | 他沒做什么 |
[17:09] | We were on patrol. | 我們當時在巡邏 |
[17:11] | Bernard was covering our advance. | 伯納德為我們提供掩護 |
[17:14] | He saw the suicide bomber coming right toward us. | 他看到了一個人體炸彈向我們跑來 |
[17:16] | He didn’t take the shot. | 他并沒有開槍射擊 |
[17:18] | Is that what put you in that chair? | 這就是導致你坐輪椅的原因嗎 |
[17:21] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[17:23] | Killed six guys. | 死了六個人 |
[17:24] | And Bernard came home without a scratch. | 伯納德卻毫發無損 |
[17:27] | And if I wasn’t in this chair, I would’ve killed him. | 要不是現在坐輪椅 我定會殺了他 |
[17:30] | What about Justin Brown? | 賈斯丁·布朗呢 |
[17:31] | Does he feel the same way? | 他也這么覺得嗎 |
[17:33] | Justin’s brains were scrambled. | 賈斯丁腦子不正常 |
[17:35] | They were buddies. | 他們關系很好 |
[17:36] | I hope they both go to hell. | 我希望他倆都下地獄 |
[17:38] | It won’t make the pain go away, Tyler. | 這并不能撫平傷痕 泰勒 |
[17:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[17:47] | What’s up, Frost? | 什么情況 弗羅斯特 |
[17:48] | We found Justin. | 找到賈斯丁了 |
[17:49] | Is he still saying that Bernard was murdered by insurgents? | 他還聲稱伯納德是被叛亂者所殺嗎 |
[17:52] | He’s not saying anything, Jane. | 他什么也沒說 簡 |
[17:55] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[18:00] | Justin’s injuries are similar to Bernard’s. | 賈斯丁的傷口和伯納德的極為相似 |
[18:05] | So they were both killed with a tactical tomahawk. | 這么說來他倆都是被戰斧所傷 |
[18:08] | You’re fixated on Casey. | 你還是對凱西念念不忘 |
[18:10] | Why don’t you just talk to him? | 為何不去和他談談呢 |
[18:12] | I would rather juggle your scalpels. | 我情愿在這兒玩你的解剖刀 |
[18:14] | Don’t you want to know? | 難道你就不想知道結果 |
[18:14] | Oh, I know — it’s over. | 我已經知道了 一切都已結束 |
[18:16] | The University of Missouri researchers do say | 密蘇里大學的研究者確實說 |
[18:18] | that men avoid intimate conversations, anyway. | 男人一般不喜歡談心 |
[18:20] | Really? What a surprising outcome. | 是嗎 這還用得著研究嗎 |
[18:22] | He doesn’t deserve you, Jane. | 他配不上你 簡 |
[18:25] | Can you please distract me | 能不能說點科學怪語 |
[18:27] | with some sort of scientific mumbo jumbo? | 讓我轉移注意力 |
[18:31] | You see the scarring in Bernard’s lungs? | 看到伯納德肺部的疤痕沒有 |
[18:32] | I’m doing more testing, but it could be war lung. | 還要再檢查 不過可能是肺戰傷 |
[18:35] | We’re seeing it in a lot of soldiers. | 很多士兵身上都有 |
[18:37] | Think of all the sad things we’d avoid | 要是男人能把問題都攤開來講 |
[18:38] | if men would just talk about their problems | 而不是趕赴戰場 |
[18:39] | instead of going to war. | 能避免多少悲劇啊 |
[18:42] | Here are Justin’s lungs. | 這是賈斯丁的肺 |
[18:43] | Huh. No sign of war lung. | 沒有肺戰傷的痕跡 |
[18:46] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 沒道理啊 |
[18:47] | They served together, | 他們在一起服役 |
[18:48] | so they’d be exposed to the same toxins. | 應該接觸了同種毒素才對 |
[18:50] | Shouldn’t they both have it? | 不是該得同樣的病嗎 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:57] | Our medical miracle is here to thank us. | 我們的醫學奇跡親自來感謝我們了 |
[18:59] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[19:01] | Ugh. I’m keeping my distance. I’m afraid of that erection. | 我要保持距離 對那次勃起心有余悸 |
[19:09] | He’s a little sexier alive. | 他活著的樣子還挺性感的 |
[19:12] | Hello. I’m Dr. Isles. | 你好 我是艾爾斯醫生 |
[19:15] | I remember you. | 我記得你 |
[19:18] | Are you checking his pulse? | 你是不是在檢查他的脈搏 |
[19:20] | Thank you for saving my life. | 謝謝你救了我的命 |
[19:23] | – And you, too, detective. – Ye– – no. | -還有你 警探 -是 別 |
[19:26] | I’m…not a hugger. | 我不太喜歡擁抱 |
[19:27] | Oh. Okay. | 那好吧 |
[19:28] | Well, this is for you. | 這是給你的 |
[19:30] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[19:31] | Well, I heard what you did for me with that pen. | 我聽說了你拿筆救我的事 |
[19:34] | Quick recovery. How’s your throat? | 恢復挺快的 喉嚨怎么樣了 |
[19:35] | It’s a little sore. Otherwise, I feel great. | 有點痛 其他都挺好 |
[19:40] | How did you get a Gia dupont? | 你們從哪搞來吉亞·杜邦的作品 |
[19:43] | Why? Are you shocked | 怎么 是不是看到 |
[19:44] | to see such a contemporary masterpiece | 一件當代藝術杰作出現在 |
[19:46] | in a lowly police station? | 低俗警察局感覺很驚訝 |
[19:48] | No. | 不是 |
[19:48] | You should be, because I’d like to dismantle it for parts. | 驚訝才對 因為我恨不得把它拆了 |
[19:50] | Official police business coming through. | 我有正經事要說 |
[19:53] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪 |
[20:02] | Damn shame about Justin. | 真為賈斯丁難過 |
[20:04] | Yeah, I’m sorry, Rondo. | 是啊 我很抱歉 朗多 |
[20:06] | Who’s this? | 這位是誰 |
[20:07] | Oh, this is Sour Grapes, another one of my C.I.s. | 這是酸葡萄 我的另一個線人 |
[20:10] | We go way back. | 我們老相識了 |
[20:11] | I played the blues with this dude. | 我以前和這家伙一起玩藍調的 |
[20:14] | He could sing the panties right off ya. | 他能唱得你欲火焚身 |
[20:16] | Boston’s Barry White right here. | 波士頓的巴里·懷特 在此 |
[20:19] | That was another life. | 那是另一段日子了 |
[20:20] | Hey, hey. You’re Raymond Washington. | 你不是雷蒙德·華盛頓嗎 |
[20:23] | Oh, my god, Jane. | 天哪 簡 |
[20:26] | It’s true about the panties. | 欲火焚身那段確有其事 |
[20:28] | Ma. | 媽 |
[20:28] | Your father and I used to go see him | 我和你父親以前常去 |
[20:31] | all the time at the Beehive. | 蜂巢看他演出 |
[20:33] | Tommy was conceived when — | 湯米就是那時候懷上的 |
[20:35] | No, I think it was Frankie. | 不對 我想應該是弗蘭基 |
[20:36] | Ma. | 媽 |
[20:37] | Could we get these gentlemen some coffee? | 給這兩位先生來點咖啡怎么樣 |
[20:39] | Sure — coffee. | 當然了 咖啡 |
[20:40] | I’d prefer a glass of shiraz and a doughnut. | 我更想來杯設拉子加個甜甜圈 |
[20:45] | Delish. | 真誘人 |
[20:47] | Rondo, are you checking out my mother’s — | 朗多 你不是在看我媽的… |
[20:48] | I see the apple bottom doesn’t fall far from the Rizzoli tree. | 有其母 必有其女啊 |
[20:51] | – Stop. – Okay. | -夠了 -好吧 |
[20:54] | What did you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[20:55] | – He killed Justin. – Who? | -他殺了賈斯丁 -誰 |
[20:57] | Pope John Paul. Think it’s the second one. | 約翰·保羅教皇 應該是第二起了 |
[21:02] | You understand that “C.I.” does not mean “crazy individual”? | 你明白線人不是指”脫線”的人 |
[21:05] | It stands for “confidential informant,” | 而是代表有”內線消息”的人吧 |
[21:07] | which means he provides information to solve a homicide. | 就是說他們為兇殺案提供線索 |
[21:10] | But there’s something here, Vanilla. | 可這里面有線索 小香草 |
[21:13] | I-I just don’t know what it is. | 我只是不知道是什么 |
[21:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:18] | So, you’re saying the man you saw looked like the Pope? | 你是說你看見的那個人像教皇 |
[21:21] | No, I’m saying he is the Pope, | 不 我是說他就是教皇本人 |
[21:24] | cruising around in his popemobile… | 坐著他的教皇專車四處巡游 |
[21:26] | taking out homeless folks. | 干掉流浪漢 |
[21:29] | It’s nice to meet you, Grapes. | 很高興見到你 葡萄 |
[21:30] | Whoa, whoa! Wait, wait! T-that’s it. | 等等 等等 我想到了 |
[21:32] | There’s this white dude — | 有個白人 |
[21:33] | self-appointed sheriff of homeless town. | 自封流浪區警長 |
[21:36] | He reminds me of that Pope, too. | 我也覺得他像教皇 |
[21:39] | Okay. Okay. I’ll check it out. | 行 行 我會去查的 |
[21:42] | Check this out, too. | 也查查這個 |
[21:44] | I got me a gut feeling it means something. | 直覺告訴我這是條線索 |
[21:47] | Justin’s intel. | 賈斯丁的情報 |
[21:49] | I’ll check it out | 我會調查的 |
[21:50] | If you promise to sing for me one day, Barry White. | 只要你哪天唱歌給我聽 巴里·懷特 |
[21:52] | No. No, no. I am not making that promise. | 不 不行 這我答應不了 |
[21:57] | Okay, well, give it to me. I’ll look into it. | 好的 那這個給我 我會處理的 |
[22:03] | Okay? | 好嗎 |
[22:04] | Thank you, Rondo. | 謝謝你 朗多 |
[22:13] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[22:15] | Who’s the artist? | 誰的大作 |
[22:17] | Um…me. | 是我 |
[22:19] | I call it “The healing hand.” | 我稱它為”回春妙手” |
[22:20] | Seems fitting to give it to you. | 送給你正合適 |
[22:22] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[22:24] | Sculpting’s just a hobby. | 雕塑只是個愛好 |
[22:25] | I actually talk for a living. | 不過我以口才為生 |
[22:27] | Oh, I-I-I know — | 我了解 |
[22:28] | “Unleash your inner real winning self.” | “讓你的小宇宙爆發” |
[22:33] | I, um… I googled you. | 我上網搜了你的資料 |
[22:38] | Well, then I guess you know I was heading to | 那你肯定知道了 |
[22:39] | Akron for a speaking engagement before all this. | 我之前原本要去阿克倫作演講的 |
[22:42] | Your vocal folds are only temporarily inflamed. | 你的聲帶只是暫時發炎 |
[22:45] | You likely had too much Inderal. | 可能心得安[心臟用藥]吃太多了 |
[22:46] | Wait. How did you find that on google? | 等等 網上還能查到這個嗎 |
[22:51] | Well, I-I-I had to look at your, you know, medical records, | 你知道 我必須看你的醫療記錄 |
[22:54] | uh, you know, just to, uh… just fill out your paperwork, | 為了填你的書面材料 |
[22:57] | so… | 所以 |
[23:01] | Do you have plans tonight? | 你今晚有安排嗎 |
[23:04] | Can I buy you dinner? | 能不能請你吃個晚飯 |
[23:06] | If you promise not to die on me again. | 除非你保證別再死在我面前了 |
[23:09] | – That’s a deal. – Okay. | -沒問題 -好吧 |
[23:12] | So, seven o’clock? | 約七點鐘怎么樣 |
[23:13] | Yeah. I’ll see you then. | 行 到時見 |
[23:15] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[23:19] | Oh. Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[23:22] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[23:23] | Who was that? | 那是誰 |
[23:25] | Look what I made — | 看我做了什么 |
[23:27] | Cannoncini alla crema pasticcera. | 意大利奶油泡芙 |
[23:30] | Yum. | 美味 |
[23:32] | I wish Jane could meet a tall drink of water like that. | 但愿簡也能遇到這樣的高富帥 |
[23:36] | Maybe if she learned how to make puff pastry… | 也許她應該學學做千層餅 |
[23:39] | Oh. I know. | 我知道 |
[23:41] | Especially after what happened with Casey. | 特別是在凱西這樣對她之后 |
[23:43] | Start talking. | 老實交代 |
[23:46] | Hey, we know any neighborhood watch guys | 有看上去像教皇一樣的 |
[23:49] | that look like the pope? | 鄰里監督組織的義工嗎 |
[23:50] | Benedict? | 本篤十六世嗎[現任羅馬教皇] |
[23:51] | No, John Paul II. | 不 是保羅二世 |
[23:53] | I got a witness who says | 有個證人說 |
[23:55] | he saw our suspect rousting homeless guys. | 他見過嫌疑犯驅趕流浪者 |
[23:57] | We have all the neighborhood watch volunteers on file. | 所有鄰里監督組織的義工都記錄在案 |
[23:59] | Let’s look. | 我們看看 |
[24:04] | Can you do a split-screen of a picture of that guy | 你能把這個人跟教皇的相貌 |
[24:07] | and one of the pope? | 雙畫面對比一下嗎 |
[24:09] | Jeff Miller. | 杰夫·米勒 |
[24:15] | See what he drives. | 查查他的座駕 |
[24:16] | Pulling his dmv record. | 調取他在交通局的記錄 |
[24:21] | Drives a white dodge van with a bubble-top sunroof. | 開一輛白色防盜天窗版道奇 |
[24:23] | Your witness say that the bad guy drove the popemobile, too? | 證人也說過兇手開教皇專車嗎 |
[24:27] | Why, yes, he did. | 是的 他說了 |
[24:28] | Maybe Jeff Miller went from volunteer to vigilante. | 也許杰夫·米勒把義工當成義警來做了 |
[24:40] | All this reminds me of an agora. | 這讓我想起了一個集市 |
[24:42] | An ancient greek marketplace. | 你是指古希臘的集市 |
[24:44] | Not many people know that. | 沒有多少人知道這個 |
[24:48] | I bet you the Greeks didn’t have chili dogs like these. | 我敢說希臘人一定沒有辣味熱狗 |
[24:52] | These are the best in Boston. | 這是本地最好吃的 |
[24:53] | You know, hot dogs are made from the gonads, | 熱狗是由打激素動物的性腺 |
[24:56] | intestines, and eyeballs of hooved animals. | 大腸 眼球做成的 |
[24:59] | Well… they’re still amazing. | 它們依舊美味難擋 |
[25:02] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[25:03] | Let’s take a look at the art first. | 我們先去看看藝術品 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:07] | No. | 沒事 |
[25:13] | What an exceptional piece. | 多么獨特的一幅杰作 |
[25:16] | And you have exceptional hands. | 正如你這雙獨特的玉手 |
[25:20] | I would love to sculpt them. | 我想把它們雕刻出來 |
[25:24] | What’s the wildest, | 你做過的最瘋狂 |
[25:25] | most outrageous thing you’ve ever done? | 最放肆的事是什么 |
[25:30] | I… | 我 |
[25:31] | I rode nude on a horse at an equine dressage event. | 在一次騎術表演活動上騎馬裸奔 |
[25:37] | Well, I was protesting budget cuts | 我在抗議 |
[25:38] | to my college equestrian team. | 對大學馬術隊的削減開支 |
[25:42] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[25:43] | I think it’s time for you to do something outrageous again. | 我想現在是讓你再放肆一回的好機會 |
[25:48] | What? | 什么 |
[25:56] | That’s impressive. | 真有創意 |
[25:58] | Come on. | 來吧 |
[26:09] | What a beautiful view of the city. | 城市美景盡收眼底 |
[26:11] | Hey, be my lookout. | 幫我把風 |
[26:14] | Wha– | 什么 |
[26:17] | No. No, you — you can’t do that. | 不 不 你不能這么做 |
[26:19] | That’s illegal. | 這是違法的 |
[26:20] | Art is not a crime. | 藝術可不是犯罪 |
[26:21] | Come on. Take a walk on the wild side. | 來吧 來瘋狂一回吧 |
[26:24] | It’s not like we’re killing anyone. | 我們又不是在殺人越貨 |
[26:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[26:28] | Take that. | 拿著這個 |
[26:30] | Uh…no, no, no. I-I-I can’t do that. | 不行 我不能這么干 |
[26:32] | I-I am the chief medical examiner | 我是馬薩諸塞州的 |
[26:34] | of the commonwealth of Massachusetts. | 首席法醫 |
[26:35] | Well, tonight, you are a street artist. | 今晚 你是個街頭藝術家 |
[26:42] | Drop the can! | 把漆瓶扔了 |
[26:45] | Hands on top of your head. Turn around slowly. | 舉起手來 慢慢轉過身去 |
[26:48] | Uh-oh. That’s not good. | 這下糟了 |
[26:51] | Oh, you have no idea. | 禍不單行啊 |
[26:58] | “Get the human trash off our streets.” | “把人渣清理出我們街區” |
[27:00] | I think we found Mr. Neighborhood watch. | 我想我們找到鄰里監督先生了 |
[27:02] | Piece of scum! | 社會渣滓 |
[27:04] | You leave my people alone. | 你不要來騷擾我的人 |
[27:05] | Keep your jackets on, guys. I got this. | 在一旁看著 伙計們 我來對付他 |
[27:11] | “Hyah” to you, too, dirtbag. | 向你問好 人渣 |
[27:13] | Okay, step back, Sir. | 后退 先生 |
[27:14] | Take this homeless sack of junk to jail. | 把這無家可歸的垃圾送進監獄 |
[27:17] | You okay? | 你還好嗎 |
[27:18] | Can’t even feel it. | 腰折了 |
[27:19] | Where were you two nights ago? | 兩天前的晚上你在哪兒 |
[27:20] | I was doing your job — | 我在做你的工作 |
[27:22] | chasing down scum with citizen crime fighters. | 和街道反犯罪人員一起追捕人渣 |
[27:24] | They’ll vouch for me. | 他們能為我作證 |
[27:25] | If you think you’re gonna pin these homeless murders on me, | 如果你想把謀殺罪栽贓給我 |
[27:27] | then you guys got another think coming. | 那你們也吃不了兜著走 |
[27:28] | Okay, so we start with an arrest | 我們就先以利用危險武器 |
[27:30] | for assault and battery with a dangerous weapon. | 傷害他人的罪名來逮捕你 |
[27:32] | What dangerous weapon? | 什么危險武器 |
[27:33] | That leg is damn dangerous. | 這條腿就很危險 |
[27:38] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[27:41] | You look nice. | 你很漂亮 |
[27:43] | Thank you. | 謝謝 |
[27:45] | So, your heart’s on the mend, I guess? | 你正在縫補心靈創傷 對嗎 |
[27:48] | Oh, my go– Maura told you about Casey. | 天吶 莫拉把凱西的事告訴你了 |
[27:49] | I can’t believe Charles would treat you like that. | 我不敢相信查爾斯會這么對你 |
[27:52] | Ma. | 媽 |
[27:53] | I wish you would confide in me. | 我希望你能向我吐露心聲 |
[27:55] | I-I’m right here. | 我就在這里 |
[27:57] | Really? | 可以嗎 |
[27:58] | Really. | 可以 |
[28:00] | I’m thinking of becoming a nun. | 我想出家了 |
[28:06] | Aw, baby. | 寶貝 |
[28:18] | Why would you tell my mother about Casey? | 為什么把凱西的事告訴我媽 |
[28:21] | Sorry. Jane, look! | 抱歉 簡 看這個 |
[28:23] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[28:24] | No problem. Not mad. | 沒問題 不生氣 |
[28:26] | Why don’t you tell her I got a vibrator, too? | 你干嘛不把我有自慰器也告訴她 |
[28:28] | Frankie wrote you up for vandalism? | 弗蘭基指控你破壞公物 |
[28:30] | Maura, you were tagging? | 莫拉 你居然去涂畫 |
[28:32] | I was with Dennis. | 我和丹尼斯在一起 |
[28:33] | Never date a zombie. They have no respect for the law. | 別和僵尸約會 他們無視法律 |
[28:36] | Jane, I have a confession. | 簡 我要懺悔 |
[28:38] | I liked it. | 我喜歡這種感覺 |
[28:40] | I liked it. I liked breaking the law. | 我喜歡這種感覺 我喜歡違反法律 |
[28:42] | It made me feel like who I used to be — | 這讓我感覺回到了從前 |
[28:44] | someone who took chances. | 那個敢于冒險的我 |
[28:45] | Someone who commits felonies and can’t keep her mouth shut. | 那個即使認罪也停不下嘴的你 |
[28:48] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[28:49] | I just said I was sorry. | 我說了對不起啦 |
[28:51] | Sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打斷了 |
[28:52] | Oh, that’s okay — we’re just discussing | 沒事 我們只是在討論 |
[28:53] | the case of the lovesick, blabbermouth tagger. | 害相思病的長舌婦的案子 |
[28:58] | You have the results from Bernard Avery’s lung biopsy? | 伯納德·艾弗里的肺部切片檢查有結果了嗎 |
[29:00] | Yes. It wasn’t war lung. | 嗯 不是肺戰傷 |
[29:05] | Toluene, acetone, propane, and butane. | 甲苯 丙酮 丙烷 丁烷 |
[29:08] | Was he huffing? | 是直接吸入肺里的嗎 |
[29:09] | No. It’s spray paint. | 不 吸的是噴漆顏料 |
[29:11] | He was exposed to a lot of it | 他吸入了大量噴漆 |
[29:13] | over the course of months — maybe years. | 持續吸入時間已有幾個月 甚至幾年了 |
[29:15] | You think Bernard was a tagger? | 伯納德會不會是個涂畫者 |
[29:17] | Maybe that’s why he was in the alley. | 所以他才會去那巷子 |
[29:19] | This is a street beef. | 這是街頭惡斗 |
[29:20] | Is that a food truck? | 是快餐車嗎 |
[29:22] | Bernard was spray-painting over another tagger’s. | 伯納德當時想把另一個人的涂鴉給蓋住 |
[29:25] | And he always had his tomahawk with him. | 那個人是隨身帶著戰斧的 |
[29:27] | Well, I wish that I could help you solve these murders, | 我很想幫你一起破了這些案子 |
[29:31] | But, um… I’ll be in jail. | 不過呢 我要進監獄了 |
[29:33] | Give me that. | 拿來 |
[29:34] | Use a tomahawk on my brother. | 我要砍了我弟 |
[29:40] | It could be a rival tagger, right? | 可能是跟他同行競爭的涂畫者 |
[29:42] | Yeah. | 對 |
[29:42] | These are all the graffiti photos | 這些涂鴉照片 |
[29:44] | Frankie took at the crime scene. | 都是弗蘭基在犯罪現場拍的 |
[29:45] | “Ra nad om.” | “呼嚕安得” |
[29:48] | You think Yogis are tagging now? | 你認為是瑜伽士搞的涂鴉[像印度文] |
[29:50] | It’s “Random,” Bro. It says “Random.” | 它寫的是”胡亂的” 老兄 |
[29:53] | “Random.” Huh. | “胡亂的” |
[29:55] | Frankie. Get in here. | 弗蘭基 給我過來 |
[29:57] | Ooh! Am I in trouble? | 我有麻煩了嗎 |
[29:59] | Yes. | 猜對了 |
[30:01] | You’re charging the chief medical examiner with tagging? | 你居然以涂鴉罪指控首席法醫 |
[30:05] | Okay, can you two turn your heads, please? | 麻煩你們二位轉過去行嗎 |
[30:07] | I need to “Hyah” my brother. | 我要跟我弟談談 |
[30:08] | It’s bogus. My sergeant was there. | 做做樣子而已 因為我上司當時在場 |
[30:10] | I wrote it up to get her and her…boyfriend | 這樣就可以把她和她男友 |
[30:12] | the hell off the street. | 趕出那條街了 |
[30:14] | Meant to tell her. Sorry. | 我應該跟她說清楚的 抱歉 |
[30:16] | I’ll tell her. | 我會跟她講的 |
[30:20] | Keep seeing this one over and over — “Penance.” | 這個”懺悔”的字樣已經看了無數遍 |
[30:23] | There’s no match in the graffiti task force database. | 并不匹配涂鴉特遣隊的數據庫 |
[30:26] | And this one, too — “Blister.” | 還有這個 “水泡” |
[30:27] | “Dizzy monocles.” | “炫目單片鏡” |
[30:30] | “Dizzy monkey,” Dude. Can’t you read? | 是”炫目猴” 老兄你認字嗎 |
[30:33] | Not graffiti. | 我不認涂鴉 |
[30:33] | “Blister’s” name is Steve Bogart. | 水泡是斯蒂夫·博格特的藝名 |
[30:36] | He was a tagger. | 他以前是涂畫者 |
[30:37] | Now he’s a documentary filmmaker. | 現在轉行當紀錄片制作人了 |
[30:38] | Been shooting Boston’s graffiti scene | 他去年一直都在波士頓 |
[30:40] | for the last year. | 拍攝涂鴉 |
[30:41] | We ever pick him up? | 被我們抓過嗎 |
[30:44] | Doesn’t look like it. | 好像沒有 |
[30:45] | Wait. This is interesting. | 等等 這個很有趣 |
[30:47] | He’s listed on a police report as a victim | 警方報告里說他曾經是 |
[30:49] | of assault and battery. | 一宗毆打案的受害者 |
[30:51] | Look who the assailant was — Bernard Avery. | 打他是 伯納德·艾弗里 |
[30:54] | How did we miss that? | 我們以前怎么沒發現 |
[30:55] | We ran Bernard’s record. | 明明查過伯納德的檔案 |
[30:56] | Bernard wasn’t charged. | 因為伯納德并沒遭到指控 |
[30:57] | Steve Bogart refused to prosecute. | 斯蒂夫·博格特拒絕起訴 |
[31:00] | Maybe because he wanted to handle it himself — | 也許他是想私下解決這場恩怨 |
[31:02] | with a tomahawk. | 用一把戰斧解決 |
[31:03] | Maybe. I’ll get a warrant. We’ll go pick him up. | 有可能 我去申請逮捕令把他抓回來 |
[31:10] | Let’s do this. | 行動 |
[31:23] | – Watch yourself. – Even with a warrant? | -當心點 -有逮捕令還不夠嗎 |
[31:25] | Yeah, when he swings that tomahawk at your head, | 想得美 他一斧頭劈你頭上的時候 |
[31:26] | just hold up that piece of paper. | 你就拿逮捕令當盾牌來擋吧 |
[31:28] | I hate these loft apartments. | 我最討厭這種復式公寓了 |
[31:38] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:40] | Clear! | 安全 |
[31:45] | They weren’t just looking for something. | 他們不只是找東西這么簡單 |
[31:47] | They broke all his equipment. | 所有設備都毀了 |
[31:50] | You hear that? | 你聽見了嗎 |
[31:52] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:54] | It’s coming from over there. | 從那個方向來的 |
[31:58] | Frankie! | 弗蘭基 |
[32:00] | Frankie, let’s wait for the hazmat team! | 弗蘭基 我們等危險品管理組的人來吧 |
[32:04] | Must have… | 當時一定是… |
[32:05] | snuck up and clunked him over the head. | 趁他不注意猛地敲在他頭上 |
[32:08] | Didn’t even get to drink his beer. | 他還沒來得及喝口啤酒 |
[32:10] | Does it look like Steve Bogart? | 他看著像斯蒂夫·博格特嗎 |
[32:13] | Looks kind of like corned beef and cabbage. | 倒是有點像腌牛肉加卷心菜 |
[32:21] | I love Humboldt Fog. | 我愛那種奶酪 |
[32:23] | I’m so glad that you’re not mad at me | 很高興你沒有因為我拖你下水 |
[32:25] | for getting you into trouble. | 而生我的氣 |
[32:28] | Well, Jane is looking into it for us. | 簡正在幫我們周旋 |
[32:30] | I’m hoping that we can do community service. | 希望我們只需做社區服務 |
[32:32] | Ah, I wouldn’t worry. | 我不擔心 |
[32:32] | I know several prominent defense attorneys. | 我認識幾位出色的辯護律師 |
[32:36] | I hope that’s not necessary. | 但愿不要搞到那么麻煩 |
[32:39] | Um, I-I can turn the air on if it’s warm in here. | 如果你覺得熱 我可以開空調 |
[32:43] | Oh. No, it’s fine. | 不用 這樣挺好 |
[32:46] | You really do have good circulation. | 你的血液循環不錯 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry. I hope I’m… not making you uncomfortable. | 抱歉 希望這沒有冒犯到你 |
[32:52] | I just thought that since I’m asking you to be nude that, | 我只是覺得 如果我想讓你脫光 |
[32:55] | you know… I should be, too. | 自己應該先做個榜樣 |
[33:12] | Pablo Picasso did say, “Art is dangerous.” | 畢加索說過 “藝術是危險的” |
[33:15] | Why not? | 也是哦 |
[33:17] | We’re going to jail anyway. | 反正我們也要進監獄了 |
[33:25] | The skull has gaping wounds — | 頭骨有豁裂的傷口 |
[33:28] | likely produced from the blade of a heavy weapon. | 像是受到過重型武器的刀鋒打擊所致 |
[33:30] | Could it be…from — oh, I don’t know — a tomahawk? | 那會不會是 戰斧 |
[33:35] | Just a wild guess. | 我隨便猜的 |
[33:36] | Well, perhaps I could confirm the weapon | 要我確認武器可以 |
[33:38] | if you told me what my future wardrobe is — | 你得先告訴我將來會穿什么 |
[33:41] | forest-green jumpsuit for my prison stay | 是森林綠的監獄連身服呢 |
[33:43] | or the fluorescent orange | 還是被法院強制規定 |
[33:45] | for my court-mandated trash-collecting? | 要穿熒光橘的收垃圾裝呢 |
[33:47] | Does the zombie want to know, too? | 那個僵尸也想知道嗎 |
[33:48] | Oh. I forgot to tell you — he sculpts in the nude. | 忘了告訴你 他雕刻時是裸著的 |
[33:53] | I want to hear everything. | 我要聽詳細過程 |
[33:54] | A-after we catch the tomahawk killer. Focus. | 在那之前我們得抓住戰斧殺手 專心點 |
[33:57] | I can’t concentrate. | 我沒法集中精神 |
[33:58] | The thought of my impending incarceration — | 我一想到要進監禁 |
[34:01] | Stop! | 停 |
[34:03] | Okay, you’re right. You’re right. | 你說得對 |
[34:05] | Martha Stewart flourished in jail. | 瑪莎·斯圖爾特在監獄可快活了 |
[34:07] | But she was in a minimum-security prison. | 不過她呆在安全系數最低的監獄里 |
[34:09] | – Where do taggers go? – Oh! | 涂畫者一般住哪種監獄 |
[34:11] | Can you please just tell me if the wounds on Steve Bogart | 快告訴我斯蒂夫·博格特身上的傷口 |
[34:15] | are from the same weapon that killed Justin and Bernard? | 跟賈斯丁和伯納德是傷口一樣嗎 |
[34:22] | Let me guess — he smells? | 我猜 他有股怪味 |
[34:25] | Yes! | 當然 |
[34:26] | I really am preoccupied. Don’t you smell it? | 我鼻子里全是這個味兒 你沒聞到嗎 |
[34:29] | It’s acetic acid. | 是乙酸 |
[34:32] | Cool? | 我應該說很酷嗎 |
[34:33] | Well, it is, because it tells me | 是的 因為這樣一來我就知道 |
[34:34] | he was killed more than 72 hours ago. | 他的死亡時間已經超過了七十二小時 |
[34:36] | What — three days ago? | 什么 三天前 |
[34:38] | Wait, so, Steve here was killed before Justin and Bernard? | 慢著 這么說他死于賈斯丁和伯納德之前咯 |
[34:43] | Oop! I forgot something. | 對了 我忘了件事 |
[34:46] | The summons that Frankie wrote you was a fake. | 弗蘭基開給你的傳票是假的 |
[34:48] | You can wear your McQueen on your next date with the zombie. | 你下次可以穿麥昆的衣服跟僵尸去約會了 |
[34:51] | Oh, my god. I’m so relieved. | 謝天謝地 我真是松了一口氣呀 |
[34:53] | I can feel my cortisol level dropping. | 我都能感覺到我的皮質醇指標下降了 |
[34:55] | Wait! | 等一下 |
[34:56] | W-why did you let me suffer? | 你 你為什么現在才告訴我 |
[34:58] | Trying to scare you straight. | 就是要好好嚇唬嚇唬你 |
[35:00] | I will never tag again. | 我再也不會涂鴉了 |
[35:02] | Just don’t gossip with my mother. | 別跟我媽打小報告就是了 |
[35:04] | That, too. | 絕無下次 |
[35:10] | The killer was looking for something. | 兇手在找某樣東西 |
[35:12] | Maybe Bogart caught something on tape. | 沒準博格特拍下了什么重要的東西 |
[35:14] | Yeah, but what? He didn’t catch either murder on tape. | 拍到了什么 反正肯定不是謀殺案實錄 |
[35:17] | Yeah. | 也是 |
[35:19] | Yeah, he was already cooking in his jacuzzi | 伯納德和賈斯丁被害之前 |
[35:20] | when Bernard and Justin were whacked. | 他就已經在按摩浴缸里被煮熟了 |
[35:23] | What are you doing with this busted-up keyboard here? | 你拿著這個破鍵盤干嗎 |
[35:24] | It was Justin’s. Let me see it. | 這是賈斯丁的 讓我看看 |
[35:28] | He said it contained “classified intel”. | 他說這里面有”絕密內幕” |
[35:34] | Bernard trusted him. Maybe… | 伯納德相信他 也許 |
[35:42] | Maybe the killer was looking for this. | 也許兇手是在找這個 |
[35:45] | See what’s on it. | 看看里面有什么 |
[36:08] | Thanks. | 謝謝 |
[36:17] | Canvases are selling for $25k each. | 畫布每張兩萬五美金 |
[36:19] | They’ll be worth triple that | 等我的海報大量投入市場之后 |
[36:21] | once my posters have been mass-marketed. | 這些畫布的價值將會翻三倍 |
[36:23] | You’ll have to wait in line. | 你們得排隊 |
[36:25] | I think it’s time we told this fancy crowd | 是時候告訴這些粉絲們 |
[36:28] | who this talented artist is. | 誰才是真正的天才藝術家 |
[36:30] | They know. It’s me. | 他們心知肚明 那就是我 |
[36:32] | Go ahead, Frost! | 放視頻吧 弗羅斯特 |
[36:35] | Why do you paint that boy? | 你為什么要畫那個男孩 |
[36:39] | What is this? | 這是什么 |
[36:42] | Steve Bogart’s last documentary. | 斯蒂夫·博格特的最后一部紀錄片 |
[36:44] | To give him peace. | 使他安息 |
[36:45] | You know how they make an 8-year-old boy | 你知道他們是怎么逼迫一個八歲的小孩 |
[36:48] | a suicide bomber? | 去當人肉炸彈的嗎 |
[36:50] | They tell him that the infidels will die | 他們騙他說那些異教徒會被炸死 |
[36:53] | but he won’t. | 而他不會 |
[36:57] | He was staring right at me when his face blew apart. | 當他的臉炸碎時 他正直勾勾地盯著我 |
[37:01] | So calm. | 如此的平靜 |
[37:05] | That’s why he was so haunted. | 怪不得他一直無法釋懷 |
[37:07] | He couldn’t kill that little boy. | 他下不了手殺那個小孩 |
[37:10] | You’ve depicted that pain in your art. | 你用你的藝術作品描繪出了那種痛苦 |
[37:12] | It’s not art! | 這才不是藝術 |
[37:15] | And you can tell that guy that he can’t have it! | 而且你可以跟他說 他別想拿到這個 |
[37:18] | You can’t have it! It’s not for sale! | 你別想得到它 這是非賣品 |
[37:23] | I let my friends die. | 我害死了我的朋友 |
[37:27] | Stop recording. | 別錄了 |
[37:29] | Stop recording! | 別錄了 |
[37:31] | Look, give me the video card! | 把內存卡給我 |
[37:34] | Give me — give me the video card! | 給我 把內存卡給我 |
[37:36] | Justin, take it — | 賈斯丁 拿著 |
[37:43] | You couldn’t break through as an artist. | 你無法突破瓶頸成為藝術家 |
[37:44] | You didn’t have the talent. | 你根本就沒有天賦 |
[37:45] | But Bernard did. | 但是伯納德有 |
[37:47] | He just showed up, | 他一個無名之徒 |
[37:48] | started painting million-dollar art in your alley. | 在你的地盤畫出價值上百萬美金的作品 |
[37:50] | You’re crazy. | 你們瘋了 |
[37:51] | Triple homicide — that’s crazy. | 你才瘋了呢 居然犯下三起謀殺案 |
[37:53] | You killed Steve Bogart | 你殺了斯蒂夫·博格特 |
[37:54] | because he had footage of Bernard painting. | 是因為他拍下了伯納德作畫的過程 |
[37:56] | Bernard didn’t want your money. | 伯納德不想要你的錢 |
[37:57] | You had to kill him to get these canvases. | 所以你必須殺了他才能得到這些畫布 |
[37:59] | They were in his shopping cart, right? | 他把畫布放在他的儲物車里 對吧 |
[38:00] | And you killed Justin because he was a witness. | 而你殺害賈斯丁是因為他目擊了這一切 |
[38:02] | You can’t prove anything! | 你們沒有證據 |
[38:03] | Oh, I think we can. | 我們有證據 |
[38:06] | Note to self — always get rid of the murder weapon. | 給你個忠告 永遠要記得把兇器處理掉 |
[38:10] | You’re gonna be famous after all. | 你最終還是要出名了 |
[38:11] | Cuff him. | 把他銬起來 |
[38:11] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[38:19] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[38:35] | I’ve been having this conversation in my head for a long time. | 我已經在腦子里打了好幾遍草稿了 |
[38:38] | Jane, it’s not a good time to talk. | 簡 現在不是談這個的時候 |
[38:39] | No, I-I understand that it’s not a good time to talk | 不 當你在阿富汗面對槍林彈雨的時候 |
[38:41] | when you’re 6,000 miles away and people are shooting at you. | 我能理解那不是溝通的好時機 |
[38:44] | But you came home, and you didn’t tell me. | 但是你回來了 而且居然都沒告訴我 |
[38:47] | And I don’t understand why. | 我不明白為什么 |
[38:48] | I don’t want to have this conversation. | 我不想談這件事 |
[38:51] | Casey, you and I have been friends since high school. | 凱西 咱倆從高中開始就是朋友 |
[38:55] | And then, w-when we saw each other again, | 然后咱們再次相逢的時候 |
[38:59] | I wasn’t some goofy freshman | 我不再是傻呵呵的新生 |
[39:01] | and — and you weren’t Mr. Big Man on campus anymore. | 而你也不再是校園里的大哥大了 |
[39:03] | We — we were just people. | 我們 我們只是普通人 |
[39:06] | Two people that had — had been through some bad things. | 兩個 兩個都遭遇過困境的人 |
[39:14] | I-I fell in love with you. | 我 我愛上了你 |
[39:18] | Jane, please. | 簡 拜托 |
[39:19] | And I know you did. | 我知道你也愛過我 |
[39:21] | I know it. | 我能感覺到 |
[39:23] | Because they sent you to some godforsaken, war-torn desert, | 因為當你在那個戰火彌漫的沙漠時 |
[39:28] | and you kept calling me to hear my voice. | 還會一直打電話給我 就為了聽我的聲音 |
[39:31] | And then I stopped, didn’t I? | 可是我后來沒再繼續打給你了 不是嗎 |
[39:34] | I have your phone number. | 我有你的電話號碼 |
[39:36] | If I’d wanted to see you, I — | 如果我想見你的話 我 |
[39:42] | If I had anything to offer you, I would have reached out. | 如果我能給你幸福的話 我早就聯系你了 |
[39:44] | But I didn’t, and I don’t. | 但是我沒有 也不會有 |
[39:48] | The only people in my life I have room for | 我生活中現在只能容下 |
[39:50] | are these wounded vets. | 這些受傷的老兵了 |
[39:53] | I’m sorry, Jane. | 對不起 簡 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很遺憾 |
[40:21] | You’re a fool. | 你真是個傻瓜 |
[40:57] | Well, that was a great idea. | 這主意真不錯 |
[40:58] | He said I was the girl of his dreams. | 他說我是他的夢中情人 |
[41:01] | Maybe it’s just too hard for him | 也許他現在的狀態 |
[41:03] | to be in a relationship right now. | 實在無法談戀愛 |
[41:05] | Yeah — with me, ever. | 是啊 永遠都不可能跟我談了 |
[41:08] | Jane, I’m so sorry. | 簡 我很遺憾 |
[41:12] | Let’s go do something crazy. | 咱們去瘋一下吧 |
[41:15] | You feel like tagging? | 你想涂鴉嗎 |
[41:16] | No. | 不想 |
[41:17] | God, no. Not that crazy. | 天啊 不用那么瘋吧 |
[41:23] | So, you mean like | 那么你是指 |
[41:24] | “Graham crackers and canned frosting” crazy? | 瘋狂地吃一堆全麥餅干加糖霜咯 |
[41:27] | And a box of shiraz. | 外加一盒穗樂仙葡萄[適宜釀酒的葡萄品種] |
[41:30] | It’s a little too peppery and full-bodied — | 這也有點太重口味了 |
[41:32] | Work with me. | 乖 聽話 |
[41:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |