时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Oh, my god. You scared me. | 天 你吓到我了 |
[00:36] | I almost got it. | 就快找到了 |
[01:06] | We have to protect our future by protecting our children. | 为了我们的未来 保护孩子 |
[01:10] | Get garbage food out of the lunchroom now. | 让垃圾食品远离餐厅 |
[01:13] | You tell them, Tom! | 说的没错 汤姆 |
[01:15] | I’m sorry. Was that too loud? | 抱歉 是不是声音太大了 |
[01:16] | I like your enthusiasm. | 我喜欢你的热情 |
[01:18] | I really like Tom MacGregor Jr. — | 我真的很喜欢小汤姆·麦格雷戈 |
[01:21] | good Scottish lad from an old Boston family, | 来自古老波士顿家族的优秀小伙 |
[01:24] | politics in his blood. | 投身于政事 |
[01:27] | Holy crap, ma. | 搞什么 妈 |
[01:28] | I can’t even see the table. | 桌子上都堆满了 |
[01:30] | Glitter, ma? | 还有荧光粉啊 妈 |
[01:32] | It’s festive. | 很喜庆 |
[01:33] | It’s hard to clean up. | 也很难打扫 |
[01:37] | What’s going on here? | 这是什么 |
[01:39] | “Maximum depth — 180 feet”? | 最大深度 55米 |
[01:42] | What are you, James Cameron? | 你以为你是詹姆斯·卡梅隆啊 |
[01:43] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[01:44] | At least he’s certified. | 至少人家有潜水证 |
[01:46] | I haven’t had time to take the course. | 我没时间去上课 |
[01:48] | So you’ll do that | 那你准备在你 |
[01:48] | before or after your “Outback lady walk”? | 徒步旅行之前还是之后去上呢 |
[01:54] | Are you also in the remake of “Out of Africa”? | 你还要参与重拍《走出非洲》吗 |
[01:57] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[01:58] | Special delivery. | 特快专递 |
[02:00] | Oh, yeah, just walk right in. | 进来吧 |
[02:02] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:03] | Wow, you look hot. | 你看起来真性感 |
[02:05] | Nice hat. You look hot, too, Jane. | 帽子不错 你也很性感 简 |
[02:07] | You two ever decide to bat for the other team — | 你俩啥时候要是想换个口味 |
[02:09] | Not on your team. | 也不会去找你 |
[02:11] | What is that? Is that a surfboard? | 这啥 冲浪板吗 |
[02:12] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[02:13] | He’s helping me. | 他在帮我 |
[02:14] | Helping you what? Your car’s outside. | 帮你什么 你车就在外面 |
[02:17] | Sweet, huh? | 贴心吧 |
[02:18] | “You want this dud.” | 你想要这家火 |
[02:21] | “This dude,” Jane. D-u-d. | 是家伙 简 |
[02:23] | Yo, Mrs. Rizz, you look hot. | 里夫人 你看起来真性感 |
[02:25] | Stop it, Giovanni, or I’ll tell your mother. | 别说了 乔瓦尼 要不然我告诉你妈 |
[02:27] | No, don’t tell my mom. | 千万别告诉我妈 |
[02:30] | That’s what all this is about, | 原来如此 |
[02:31] | you buying all this stuff — | 你买这么多东西 |
[02:32] | it’s about Hope, isn’t it? | 是因为霍普 对不对 |
[02:34] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你在说什么啊 |
[02:35] | Oh, yes, you do. | 少装蒜 |
[02:36] | Whenever you get in a crisis, | 每次心情不爽的时候 |
[02:38] | you get on a first-name basis with the U.P.S. man. | 你就疯狂网购 |
[02:41] | Maura, it’s time to find her. | 莫拉 去找她吧 |
[02:42] | No. Only 65% of adopted children | 不要 只有65%的领养儿童 |
[02:45] | seek out their biological parents. | 去寻找亲生父母 |
[02:46] | I’m in the other 35%. | 我就是剩下的那35% |
[02:49] | 35% having an identity crisis. | 那35%都有认同危机 |
[02:51] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[02:53] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[02:55] | Okay. We’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[02:57] | Come on. We got a case. | 走吧 有案子 |
[02:59] | Hey, you can take your vest, | 你可以穿上你的背心 |
[03:00] | ’cause the murder is near Franklin Park. | 因为地点就在富兰克林公园附近 |
[03:02] | You got a murder in the Franklin Park zoo? | 富兰克林动物园里发生命案了 |
[03:04] | Why? You got family there? | 咋的 有动物是你亲戚啊 |
[03:05] | – Jane! – You’re so funny. | -简 -你真风趣 |
[03:07] | She’s so funny. | 她真风趣 |
[03:09] | And hot. | 还很性感 |
[03:37] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好说的 |
[03:39] | My birth mother was an unwed college student | 我的生母是个未婚的大学生 |
[03:41] | who was sneaking around with a southie gangster. | 和一个南部的黑帮成员鬼混 |
[03:43] | So? | 所以呢 |
[03:44] | That’s at least interesting. | 至少这很有趣 |
[03:45] | My birth mother married the neighborhood plumber. | 我的生母嫁给了邻居的水管工 |
[03:47] | The only sneaking around she did was in Filene’s Basement. | 她只会在菲林地下商场鬼混 |
[03:50] | Paddy Doyle, my father — | 帕迪·多伊尔 我爸 |
[03:52] | In sperm only. | 只提供了精子而已 |
[03:53] | Yeah, who is waiting to be tried for 15 murders, | 是啊 他被指控15宗谋杀案 |
[03:56] | told hope that I died at birth. | 还告诉霍普我夭折了 |
[03:58] | Help me understand how that could make for a successful reunion. | 你说说 这种情况下我们要怎么见面 |
[04:01] | Don’t you want to know anything about her? | 你不想了解她吗 |
[04:03] | No! | 不想 |
[04:05] | You… | 你 |
[04:07] | You found her, didn’t you? | 你找到她了 是不是 |
[04:09] | You did. | 果然 |
[04:11] | You’re gonna get the worst case of hives in your life | 你要是撒谎 就等着得你这辈子 |
[04:13] | if you lie. | 最难受的荨麻疹吧 |
[04:16] | I had her first name, her age, | 我知道了她的姓 年龄 |
[04:18] | where she went to college, my birth date — | 大学 我的出生日期 |
[04:20] | I couldn’t help it. | 我忍不住 |
[04:22] | Okay, so now what? | 好吧 那现在怎么办 |
[04:24] | I don’t know what, okay? | 我也不知道 |
[04:29] | Good morning. What do we have? | 早上好 什么情况 |
[04:31] | White woman, beaten. | 白人女性 被暴打 |
[04:33] | Looks like somebody took a blow torch to her hands. | 好像有人用喷灯烧了她手 |
[04:36] | What, trying to conceal her I.D.? | 为了隐藏她的身份吗 |
[04:37] | Don’t think so. | 不觉得 |
[04:38] | Found her driver’s license in her back pocket. | 在后兜里找到了驾照 |
[04:40] | I think dr. Isles is going in. | 艾尔斯医生这是要进去吧 |
[04:43] | She loves dumpster diving. | 她可喜欢钻垃圾桶了 |
[04:45] | Celia Jaffe, 27. | 西莉亚·贾菲 27岁 |
[04:50] | Early-bird dumpster diver found her. | 捡垃圾的人早起发现了她 |
[04:52] | So glad I brought my tyvek suit. | 庆幸我带了防化服 |
[04:57] | Oh, shoot. I forgot mine. | 糟糕 我忘带了 |
[04:59] | Darn. Me too. | 哎呀 我也忘了 |
[05:01] | Lividity indicates she died sometime after midnight | 皮肤青色表明死亡时间在午夜以后 |
[05:04] | and was dumped here shortly thereafter. | 并且被杀不久就被弃尸在此 |
[05:06] | It’s a good thing we got an I.D. | 幸亏找到了身份证 |
[05:07] | We’re not getting any prints off of these. | 这双手是提取不出来指纹的 |
[05:09] | I’ll find out if she has a husband or a boyfriend. | 我去看看她有没有结婚或者男友 |
[05:12] | Let’s get her photographed, get her out of here. | 拍完照后就把她搬走 |
[05:24] | What are you doing? | 干什么呢你 |
[05:26] | Checking the weather. | 看看天气 |
[05:28] | What? I said, “Checking the weather.” | 干嘛 我都说了 看天气 |
[05:30] | Okay, okay. Sheesh. | 好吧 好吧 |
[05:33] | Why aren’t you examining the body? | 怎么不去尸检 |
[05:39] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[05:40] | The weather? Really? | 还天气呢哈 |
[05:43] | It’s a daily weather forecast… | 是每日天气预报 |
[05:46] | on her wikipedia page. | 在她的维基百科页面上 |
[05:48] | Whose page? | 谁的页面 |
[05:49] | Oh, my g– | 天呐 |
[05:50] | Maura, she looks just like you! | 莫拉 她跟你长得好像 |
[05:52] | You mean I look like her. | 是我跟她长得像吧 |
[05:54] | Her name is Hope — Dr. Hope Martin. | 她的名字是霍普 霍普·马丁医生 |
[05:58] | Wow. She’s kind of famous. | 她还小有名气呢 |
[06:00] | “Dr. Martin founded | “马丁医生创建了 |
[06:01] | an international relief agency: M.E.N.D.” | 国际救助机构 M.E.N.D” |
[06:04] | Medical Emergency Network for Doctors. | 医生医疗应急网络 |
[06:06] | Their mission is to treat women and children | 旨在治疗遭受煎熬的女人 |
[06:08] | who are suffering. | 和孩子 |
[06:09] | Keep scrolling. | 往下翻 |
[06:11] | See the forensic pathology residency she did in Sarajevo? | 她在萨拉热窝做法医实习 看到没 |
[06:14] | – Yeah. – She’s done everything. | -看到了 -她成就很高 |
[06:17] | So she identifies victims of genocide | 也就是识别大屠杀受害者 |
[06:19] | and saves women and children around the world — big deal. | 拯救世界上的妇女儿童 有啥大不了的 |
[06:22] | You are just as accomplished, Maura. | 你和她一样能干 莫拉 |
[06:25] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[06:27] | Paddy said she was brilliant. | 帕迪说她很优秀 |
[06:29] | And recently divorced. | 刚刚离婚 |
[06:30] | She has a daughter — Cailin, 18. | 有一个女儿 凯琳 18岁 |
[06:33] | She’s been living abroad for the past 20 years. | 她在国外生活了20年 |
[06:38] | Okay, Celia Jaffe needs an autopsy. | 好啦 西莉亚·贾菲需要尸检 |
[06:40] | And I need a cause of death, maura. | 我要知道死因 莫拉 |
[06:41] | Hope even developed a technique | 霍普甚至发明了一种方法 |
[06:43] | to identify the victims of genocide | 识别大屠杀的受害者 |
[06:45] | We’re still using today. | 这种方法现在还在使用 |
[06:48] | Well, it’s too bad she’s not local. | 真遗憾她不在本地 |
[06:49] | We could use her right about now. | 要不然还能请她帮忙 |
[06:54] | She’s probably very curious about you, too. | 她或许对你也很好奇 |
[06:57] | Why would she be curious? | 怎么可能 |
[06:59] | She doesn’t even know I exist. | 她甚至都不知道我的存在 |
[07:01] | Or maybe she does. | 也有可能她知道 |
[07:04] | How can she not? | 她怎么会不知道呢 |
[07:05] | She hasn’t made any effort to contact me. | 到现在为止她都没有联系过我 |
[07:09] | Okay, Maura, maybe she saw that | 好吧 莫拉 可能她看到了这条消息 |
[07:12] | and thinks Paddy was cheating on her | 然后认为帕迪背叛了她 |
[07:14] | and had a kid named Maura. | 跟别人有了个孩子名叫莫拉 |
[07:16] | Or maybe she only reads fancy French newspapers. | 或许她只读那些高贵的法文报纸 |
[07:18] | Or maybe she hasn’t thought of Paddy Doyle | 又或者在过去36年里她压根 |
[07:21] | in the past 36 years. | 没有想起过帕迪·多伊尔 |
[07:23] | Or me. | 可能也不记得我了吧 |
[07:27] | – Wait a minute. – No, don’t. | -等等 -别看了 |
[07:29] | Oh my g– she’s moved back to Boston? | 天呐 她已经搬回波士顿了吗 |
[07:32] | Come on. Maura, I don’t believe in coincidences. | 莫拉 我不相信有什么巧合之说的 |
[07:34] | This is meant to be. | 这一切就是命中注定 |
[07:36] | I’d be turning her world upside down for what? | 我把她的世界搅乱又图个什么呢 |
[07:39] | So she can have you in her life, okay? | 她的生活里从此能够多一个你 |
[07:43] | Late is a million times better than never. | 迟做总比不做要强上一百万倍 |
[07:45] | Not if it causes her pain. | 除非这给她带来痛苦 |
[07:47] | Look at the pain you’re in. | 瞧你现在痛苦的样子 |
[07:53] | I got a suspect upstairs. | 他们抓了个嫌犯 |
[07:54] | Come on. Do the autopsy, okay? | 快点帮忙验尸吧 行吗 |
[07:56] | It’ll make you feel better. | 做事能让你感觉好些 |
[07:56] | Come on. Come on. Come on. March. | 快点 快点 快点 走着 |
[08:04] | He won’t come upstairs. | 他不肯去楼上 |
[08:04] | Says we can talk to him right here. | 说我们可以在这里跟他谈 |
[08:06] | All right, let me try. | 好吧 我跟他谈 |
[08:07] | He’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[08:10] | Mr. Jaffe, thank you for coming. | 贾菲先生 谢谢你能来 |
[08:11] | Look, if this is about that parking ticket, | 听着 如果这是关于违规停车罚单的事 |
[08:13] | what a waste of my tax dollars. | 那可真是浪费我缴的那些税了 |
[08:14] | It’s about your wife. | 是关于你妻子的事 |
[08:15] | What about Celia? | 西莉亚怎么了 |
[08:18] | We believe she was murdered. | 我们认为她被谋杀了 |
[08:20] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪儿 |
[08:22] | Where the hell do you think I was? | 你以为我还能在哪儿 |
[08:23] | Celia! Get over here! | 西莉亚 到这边来 |
[08:26] | Faster! | 快点 |
[08:27] | Shut up. You’re gonna wake up the baby. | 闭嘴 你会吵醒孩子的 |
[08:29] | Oh, now you decide to sleep. | 这会儿你又决定要睡觉了啊 |
[08:32] | You see that? That’s my wife. | 看见没 我妻子在这儿 |
[08:38] | A woman was using your I.D., | 一个女的用了你的身份 |
[08:39] | and we found her body. | 我们发现了她的尸体 |
[08:41] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[08:43] | Oh, my wallet was stolen last week. | 我的钱包上星期被偷了 |
[08:45] | Your wallet was stolen? | 你的钱包被偷了吗 |
[08:46] | Shh! You will wake the baby. | 嘘 你会吵醒孩子的 |
[08:49] | – Any idea where? – No. I don’t know. | -知道在哪儿被偷的吗 -我不知道 |
[08:51] | It could’ve been at the mall | 有可能是在超市 |
[08:52] | or when I was going to get coffee. | 也有可能是在我买咖啡的时候被偷的 |
[08:53] | Going to the mall and getting lattes | 我拼死拼活去养你 |
[08:54] | while I’m bustin’ my ass to support you? | 你就只会逛超市买拿铁咖啡吗 |
[08:56] | Shh! You’ll wake the baby. | 嘘 你会吵醒孩子的 |
[08:58] | But you didn’t report it? | 但你没有挂失吗 |
[09:00] | You’re driving around with no license? | 你居然一直都在无证驾驶 |
[09:01] | With our insurance rates? | 你是在拿我们的投保费率开玩笑吗 |
[09:03] | Shut up, or I will arrest you for baby wake-age. | 闭嘴 不然我以吵醒婴儿罪逮捕你 |
[09:06] | I haven’t had time to go get a new one. | 我还没来得及去申请一个新的 |
[09:08] | Besides, whoever stole it — | 还有 不管是谁偷的 |
[09:10] | They sent it back to me in the mail. | 他们把东西都寄还给我了 |
[09:12] | See? | 看到没 |
[09:13] | And — and everything was in it, | 所有的东西都在 |
[09:15] | except for my driver’s license. | 除了我的驾照 |
[09:17] | That’s a good move, Celia. | 这是好事啊 西莉亚 |
[09:19] | Yeah? Nice work, Rick. | 是吗 你也干得漂亮 瑞克 |
[09:22] | Come here. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 妈妈抱 没事的 没事的 |
[09:24] | Oh, my god. I am never having kids. | 天呐 我绝不会要孩子 |
[09:29] | So, uh, sounds like our victim | 貌似我们的被害者 |
[09:31] | was pretending to be somebody else. | 窃取了别人的身份 |
[09:34] | And hiding from someone who apparently found her. | 还在躲避某个最后弄死了她的人 |
[09:47] | So, our victim steals a wallet, | 我们的被害人偷了一个钱包 |
[09:49] | returns everything but the I.D., | 归还了除了驾照以外的东西 |
[09:51] | assumes a new name, | 给了自己一个新名字 |
[09:52] | and ends up dead in a dumpster. | 最后在一个垃圾箱里被人发现 |
[09:55] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[09:56] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[09:57] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[09:58] | That’s Sister Winifred Callahan. | 那是维妮弗蕾德·卡拉汉修女 |
[10:00] | One there. | 放一个到那去 |
[10:01] | She’s the meanest person I’ve ever met in my entire life. | 她是我一生中见过的最刻薄的人了 |
[10:05] | I see you hiding out there, | 我看见你躲外面了 |
[10:06] | Jane Clementine Rizzoli. | 简·克莱曼婷·里佐利 |
[10:09] | Your middle name is Clementine? | 你的中间名是克莱曼婷吗 |
[10:13] | Hello, Sister Winifred. | 你好 维妮弗蕾德修女 |
[10:15] | I never would’ve thought | 我从未想过 |
[10:16] | the girl who broke a cafeteria window with her foot | 曾用脚踹碎餐厅玻璃的女孩 |
[10:19] | would be on this side of the law. | 会从事执法工作 |
[10:21] | I was 7. | 我当时才7岁 |
[10:22] | I was trying to kill a fly. | 想打死一只苍蝇来着 |
[10:23] | Remind me what I gave you for comportment? | 提醒下我当时给你的举止打了多少分呢 |
[10:28] | Um, C-minus. | 嗯 C- |
[10:28] | What’s comportment? | 什么举止 |
[10:30] | Behavior. | 就是行为举止 |
[10:30] | So, um… What brings you here? | 嗯 什么风把你吹到这来的 |
[10:33] | “Um”? I have counted two ums in 10 seconds, | 嗯 十秒钟内我听到两个嗯了 |
[10:36] | Miss Rizzoli. | 里佐利小姐 |
[10:37] | It’s… | 应该叫我 |
[10:39] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[10:40] | I guess you don’t read the newsletter. | 我猜你从不看新闻 |
[10:42] | Big surprise. | 给你个大惊喜 |
[10:44] | I am here to do the lord’s work. | 我来这儿是做神职工作的 |
[10:47] | Wow. Awarded a federal grant | 得到联邦政府授权 |
[10:49] | to counsel families of homicide victims. | 给谋杀案死者的家庭提供建议帮助 |
[10:53] | No kidding. Here? | 没开玩笑吧 在这里 |
[10:55] | I really would’ve preferred Cambridge, | 我其实想去坎布里奇工作 |
[10:56] | but Sister Helen Marie got that grant. | 但海伦·玛丽修女得到了那边的授权 |
[11:01] | Well, I can’t wait to catch up, | 我等不及想跟你叙叙旧了 |
[11:03] | but I have to go to the morgue. | 但我得去一趟殓房 |
[11:05] | I’ll be holding my breath for your return. | 我会屏住呼吸静待你的归来 |
[11:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | They had to bring in Sister bitcher. | 非得让那个贱货修女掺和进来吗 |
[11:15] | “The lord’s work.” | 还”神职工作” |
[11:16] | Yeah, that’s what she said | 当初我拼错了 |
[11:17] | when she hit me with a ruler because | “flamboyant”这个单词 她拿尺子打我时 |
[11:19] | I misspelled “flamboyant.” | 用的就是这个词 |
[11:20] | Why was the word “flamboyant” | “flamboyant”这个单词怎么 |
[11:22] | on a second-grade spelling test at a Catholic School? | 会出现在天主教学校的二年级单词听写里 |
[11:25] | I don’t know. | 鬼知道 |
[11:27] | And no one’s reported her missing. Why not? | 怎么还没有人来报案说她失踪 |
[11:31] | Well, she has a depressed skull fracture. | 她有一处颅骨凹陷性骨折 |
[11:34] | Must’ve been a hefty weapon. | 肯定是被重器所伤 |
[11:36] | Not a weapon. | 这不是武器造成的 |
[11:37] | So she just woke up this morning, and after she brushed her teeth, | 难不成是她今早起床 刷完牙之后 |
[11:40] | she thought, “Gee, my head hurts.” | 就想”老天爷啊 我头好痛” |
[11:42] | No. She has contrecoup contusion from a massive fall. | 不是 这是从高处坠落导致的对冲挫伤 |
[11:45] | “Contrecoup” means — | “对冲挫伤”的意思是 |
[11:46] | Yeah, it’s not my first rodeo. | 好啦 这又不是我第一次演戏 |
[11:48] | It means her head bounced around inside her skull. | 这是指头部被撞方向的对侧发生损伤 |
[11:50] | After striking a hard object. | 通常发生在撞到硬物之后 |
[11:52] | So not a pillow. | 这么说来不是撞到了枕头咯 |
[11:53] | It takes longer when you make jokes. | 你开玩笑花的时间老是更多一些 |
[11:55] | I would poke out my eyes out with a scalpel | 我要是不开玩笑 会忍不住用 |
[11:57] | if I didn’t make jokes. | 解剖刀把眼睛抠出来 |
[11:59] | Sister Winnie is scary. | 维妮修女真可怕 |
[12:00] | Oh, don’t call her “Winnie.” | 别叫她维妮 |
[12:01] | I got two weeks in detention for that. | 我以前叫过 结果被罚放学留校两周 |
[12:05] | Could also be because | 也有可能是因为 |
[12:05] | I was singing, “Winnie the Poop.” | 我当时在唱”大便维妮”之类的 |
[12:09] | Oh! Oh, I might have something. | 我可能有发现了 |
[12:12] | Her fourth digit isn’t | 她的第四根手指不像 |
[12:13] | as badly burned as the others. | 其他手指那样烧得那么严重 |
[12:15] | Might be able to try a rehydration technique. | 也许可以试一下补液技术 |
[12:18] | You can get a print off of that? | 你可以从那上面提取指纹吗 |
[12:20] | It looks like a charred tootsie roll. | 它看起来像根烧焦的爱心糖果 |
[12:22] | I’ve never done it. | 我从没试过 |
[12:23] | I’ve only read about it in… | 我只是在一篇文章里看到过 |
[12:26] | an article published by a Dr. Hope Martin. | 是一位叫霍普·马丁医生写的 |
[12:31] | Well, perhaps we should call Dr. Hope Martin. | 我们是不是该联系一下霍普·马丁医生 |
[12:33] | No! | 不要 |
[12:34] | I — I’ll just try myself. | 我自己来就好 |
[12:41] | Well, doc, you’re not gonna — | 医生 你该不是要 |
[12:44] | You are. | 果然 |
[12:46] | You have to detach the finger | 若不摘下手指 |
[12:47] | in order to rehydrate the tissue. | 就无法为组织补充水分 |
[12:51] | Frost? | 弗罗斯特 |
[12:54] | Tying my shoe. | 我系鞋带 |
[12:55] | Your shoes don’t have laces. | 你鞋子上哪有鞋带 |
[12:59] | Oh, my gosh. | 天呐 |
[13:00] | Detective Frost? | 弗罗斯特警探 |
[13:03] | I think he passed out. | 他晕过去了 |
[13:12] | A student gave me this. | 这是学生给我的 |
[13:16] | I think nuns are awesome. | 我觉得修女挺棒的 |
[13:24] | It’s words like “Awesome” | 就是”棒”这样的词 |
[13:25] | that have ruined a glorious language. | 把英语的高贵感给毁了 |
[13:29] | Your coffee is bitter. | 你这咖啡真苦 |
[13:30] | I’m sorry. Shall I make a fresh pot? | 不好意思 我重泡一壶吧 |
[13:32] | Don’t bother. | 算了 |
[13:33] | It would probably be bitter, too. | 说不定会更苦 |
[13:35] | Would you like some cream and sugar? | 你要放点奶油或糖吗 |
[13:36] | Nope. Hate to get used to anything | 不要 我不能对任何东西产生依赖 |
[13:38] | in case there’s a shortage. | 万一哪天没了怎么办 |
[13:40] | What am I gonna do with my files? | 我该把这些文件放哪儿呢 |
[13:42] | I need a great, big cabinet. | 我要一个又大又豪华的橱子 |
[13:43] | These police files? | 这些警方文件 |
[13:44] | The families of the victims you’ll be counseling? | 这些是你负责的被害者家属吗 |
[13:46] | These are my internal files for the hell-raisers. | 这是我的内部资料 记载了那些捣蛋鬼 |
[13:52] | Jane was a hell-raiser? | 简以前是个捣蛋鬼吗 |
[13:53] | Jane Rizzoli didn’t like to be told what to do. | 简·里佐利不喜欢听教 |
[13:55] | Well, that’s still true. | 本性难移 |
[13:58] | You think that’s funny? | 你觉得这很好笑吗 |
[13:59] | So, that’s all we know so far? | 目前就了解这么多吗 |
[14:03] | Hello, Francesco. | 你好 弗兰切斯科 |
[14:05] | Uh, hi, sister. | 好啊 修女 |
[14:07] | Fran– your real name is Francesco? | 弗兰 你真名叫弗兰切斯科 |
[14:09] | Yeah. You got a problem with that? | 对 有什么问题吗 |
[14:11] | I prefer to call people by their given names. | 我喜欢喊人们的教名 |
[14:13] | Their parents went to a lot of trouble. | 这是他们的家长费心给取的 |
[14:16] | What is your full name, young man? | 小伙子 你的全名是什么 |
[14:20] | Speak up. | 说话 |
[14:21] | It’s Barold. | 巴罗德 |
[14:22] | Barold! | 巴罗德 |
[14:25] | “Barold” means “Spear.” | 巴罗德意思是”长矛” |
[14:27] | It’s a very substantial name. | 这是个很有意义的名字 |
[14:30] | Wear it proudly, Barold. | 它值得你为之骄傲 巴罗德 |
[14:33] | Uh, listen, sister, we’ve got a young woman, | 修女 我们要去见一个姑娘 |
[14:35] | a Jane Doe down in the morgue. | 一位躺在停尸房里的女性无名氏 |
[14:36] | We really have to get back to work. | 我们得去工作了 |
[14:38] | Am I keeping you? | 我碍着你们了吗 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:44] | Shouldn’t a crime-lab tech be doing this? | 这不是犯罪实验室的技术员的工作吗 |
[14:46] | No. Stop criticizing. | 是的 别作评论 |
[14:48] | I tried potassium chloride, | 我试过氯化钾 |
[14:50] | but it was too destructive to the friction ridge skin. | 但容易烧坏指纹的脊状纹路 |
[14:54] | You only got one finger. | 你只有一根手指 |
[14:56] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[14:57] | It means you can’t screw it up. | 意味着你千万不能搞砸 |
[14:59] | So maybe you call Hope to do this. | 你可以联系霍普来帮你 |
[15:01] | I also only have only one biological mother, | 我也只有一个生母 |
[15:03] | And I’d rather not screw that up. | 我也不想搞砸跟她的关系 |
[15:06] | Damn! | 该死 |
[15:06] | The Ruffer Rehydration Method | 沃克改良的鲁佛补液法[1921年发明] |
[15:08] | modified by Walker isn’t working. | 完全不起作用 |
[15:09] | – You don’t know how to do it. – Yes, I do. | -你搞不定这事 -不 我可以 |
[15:12] | No, you don’t. | 不 你搞不定 |
[15:12] | Look, you said you wanted to know her, okay? | 你说过你想认识她 对吧 |
[15:15] | Meet her on a level playing field. | 何不以工作为由见面 |
[15:16] | Meet her as a colleague. | 就当是见个同行 |
[15:18] | Maura, I got to find out who this woman is. | 莫拉 我必须查出这女人的身份 |
[15:25] | Who are you calling? | 你要打给谁 |
[15:26] | Dr. Pike. He’ll help. | 派克医生 他会帮忙的 |
[15:27] | No. No. | 不要 |
[15:27] | Don’t you dare call that knucklehead. | 不许打给那个蠢蛋 |
[15:29] | Maura, just face whatever it is that’s terrifying you. | 莫拉 你应该面对自己内心的恐惧 |
[15:34] | Face her. | 去见她 |
[15:36] | This is the easiest way. | 这是最简单的办法 |
[15:41] | – Okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吗 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 那好吧 |
[15:46] | Okay. I’m going to do it. | 我马上打给她 |
[15:48] | I am going to call her now. | 我马上就打 |
[15:51] | Like now now? | 你是说现在 |
[15:52] | Yes. Before I lose my nerve. | 对 趁热打铁 |
[15:54] | Okay, don’t you want to… | 要不你还是… |
[15:54] | No, no. No. I am perfectly calm. | 不 我很镇定的 |
[15:56] | I’m Dr. Maura Isles, | 我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[15:58] | the chief medical examiner of the commonwealth — | 联邦首席法 |
[16:00] | Dr. Martin. | 我是马丁医生 |
[16:02] | Hello? Is someone there? | 喂 有人吗 |
[16:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:05] | No. You have to do it. | 不 你必须完成这事 |
[16:07] | Is someone there? Hello? | 听得见吗 喂 |
[16:09] | Hi. | 你好 |
[16:10] | I am calling from the office of Dr. Maura Isles, | 这里是莫拉·艾尔斯医生的办公室 |
[16:12] | the chief medical examiner | 马萨诸塞州 |
[16:13] | for the commonwealth of Massachusetts. | 首席法医 |
[16:15] | Could you hold for her, please? | 她马上就来 麻烦您等下好吗 |
[16:18] | – I can’t. I can’t. – Hello? | -不行 我做不到 -喂 |
[16:20] | – Please. – I’m sorry. | -拜托了 -我很抱歉 |
[16:22] | I hate cellphones, don’t you? | 手机信号就是烂 你说呢 |
[16:24] | Um, so, we — we are working on | 我们正在破 |
[16:27] | a very difficult homicide together. | 一桩异常复杂的凶杀案 |
[16:29] | We’re trying to identify a Jane Doe. | 需要确定一位女无名氏的身份 |
[16:30] | Would you be willing to do a consult? | 您愿意来当顾问吗 |
[16:34] | Yes, half an hour would be fine. | 没问题 半小时后 |
[16:35] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[16:37] | A half an hour? | 半小时 |
[16:38] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[16:40] | You can do it. | 你可以的 |
[16:41] | – Yes, you can. – No. | -你可以的 -不 |
[16:42] | You can do this. | 你可以搞定 |
[16:50] | Is it too late to call in sick? | 现在请病假是不是太迟了 |
[16:51] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[16:52] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[16:53] | What? No. Oh, my g– | 什么 不 我了个天 |
[16:55] | Ma, Cavanaugh is gonna kill you. | 妈 卡瓦诺夫会杀了你的 |
[16:57] | BPD hates Tom MacGregor. | 波士顿警局最恨汤姆·麦格雷戈 |
[16:59] | He’s soft on crime. | 他对犯罪问题态度过软 |
[17:00] | Well, he’s hard on school-lunch reform. | 可他对学校伙食改革态度强硬 |
[17:02] | Put some pepper, pepper, pepper | 放点胡椒 胡椒 胡椒 |
[17:05] | on your poli, poli, politics. | 在你的政策 政策 政策上 |
[17:08] | Never do that again. | 永远别做这种动作 |
[17:09] | You’re funny and hot. | 你这么风趣又性感 |
[17:10] | Hey, you ever decide you want to… | 有没有考虑过… |
[17:11] | You’re first on the list. | 你是第一候选人 |
[17:13] | Honey, don’t you want to at least meet her? | 亲爱的 哪怕见她一面不好吗 |
[17:17] | Well, obviously, I’m curious. | 其实 我也挺好奇的 |
[17:20] | But I don’t need a mother. | 不过我不需要一个母亲 |
[17:21] | I have a mother. | 我已经有一个了 |
[17:23] | What can I get you? | 想来点儿什么 |
[17:24] | Have a coffee. | 来杯咖啡怎样 |
[17:26] | Do you have any more of those green-label organic beans? | 你还有没有那种绿色有机咖啡豆 |
[17:29] | Of course. | 当然有 |
[17:30] | Make it extra hot | 我要特别热的 |
[17:31] | and 1% milk, not 2%. | 加1%牛奶 不要2% |
[17:33] | And flat with just a hint of foam. | 再打上一层薄薄的浮沫 |
[17:35] | – And a spoon, please. – No coffee stirrer? | -再麻烦放把勺子 -不用搅拌棒吗 |
[17:38] | There’s an aftertaste. | 搅拌棒会有余味 |
[17:39] | Most coffee stir sticks are made from 100% birch wood. | 绝大部分咖啡搅拌棒都是桦木做的 |
[17:42] | There’s no chemicals or toxins or glazes. | 它们无毒无害 也没上过釉 |
[17:45] | But the birch plant is known to be bitter, | 但是桦木是出了名的苦 |
[17:48] | thus the slightly unpleasant aftertaste. | 所以会留下微微恼人的余味 |
[17:51] | You must be Dr. Martin. | 您一定是马丁医生 |
[17:52] | Hi. I’m detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[17:54] | And I’m Angela. I’m Jane’s mom. | 我是安琪拉 简的妈妈 |
[17:56] | And this is Dr. Maura Isles. | 这位是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[18:02] | What a pleasure. | 幸会 |
[18:03] | I am flattered that you would want a consult. | 你们请我来做顾问 这是我的荣幸 |
[18:05] | I’ve tried so many formulas — | 我试了许多配方 |
[18:06] | tetrodotoxin glucose, methylene — | 豚毒素葡萄糖 亚甲基 |
[18:09] | Dr. Isles, are you all right? | 艾尔斯医生 你没事吧 |
[18:10] | Why — because I’m talking too much | 怎么了 是因为我讲太多了 |
[18:12] | and talking too fast and not making any sense? | 而且说太快并且语无伦次吗 |
[18:14] | You’re showing signs of urticaria. | 你好像起荨麻疹了 |
[18:16] | Oh, you have hives. | 你起荨麻疹了 |
[18:17] | Oh, no! Oh, my gosh. | 不 天呐 |
[18:19] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[18:20] | That must be because you ate, um, the brazil nuts. | 这一定是因为你吃了巴西坚果 |
[18:23] | Yes. | 一定是 |
[18:24] | Dr. Isles, how many times do we have to tell you | 艾尔斯医生 我们跟你说过多少次 |
[18:26] | to avoid brazil nuts? | 不要吃巴西坚果 |
[18:29] | Could I get you a latte | 需要来一杯绿色有机咖啡豆 |
[18:31] | made out out of the green-label beans? | 制成的拿铁吗 |
[18:34] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[18:35] | I would very much like to see your victim. | 我很想去看看被害者 |
[18:38] | And I have a lot of work to do upstairs, so I’m gonna go. | 楼上还有一大堆事等着我 我先上楼了 |
[18:42] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[18:46] | Do you have your epipen? | 你带肾上腺素了吗[可治荨麻疹] |
[18:50] | And I came up with this rehydration technique | 当时我就想出了这种补液技术 |
[18:53] | because we were so desperate to identify the bodies. | 因为我们迫切想知道那些尸体的身份 |
[18:56] | After the genocide in Sarajevo. | 就在萨拉热窝发生种族屠杀之后 |
[18:58] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:59] | And then we had to use it again | 我们还用它来确认了 |
[19:01] | to identify entire Kurdish families | 那些全家都被萨达姆·侯赛因 |
[19:03] | that were slaughtered by Saddam Hussein. | 屠杀的库尔德人的身份 |
[19:05] | So, what made you go from your medical internship | 是什么让你决定放弃医疗实习 |
[19:07] | to Sarajevo? | 去萨拉热窝 |
[19:09] | Maybe I was punishing myself. | 也许我是想惩罚自己 |
[19:12] | Maybe I didn’t believe that I could save people, | 也许我从来不相信自己能救人 |
[19:14] | but I knew that I could speak for the dead. | 但我知道我能为死人讨回公道 |
[19:21] | Well, I wish I could speak for her. | 我希望我能为她讨回公道 |
[19:26] | She’s someone’s daughter. | 她也是为人女 |
[19:29] | That’s what drives me. | 这就是我的动力所在 |
[19:31] | Everyone is someone’s child. | 每个人都是父母的孩子 |
[19:42] | You said you were punishing yourself. | 你说你在惩罚自己 |
[19:46] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[19:47] | Something stupid that I did when I was 18. | 那是我18岁时犯下的蠢事 |
[19:51] | I hope my daughter has better judgment | 我希望我的女儿能比 |
[19:53] | than I did then. | 当时的我要明智 |
[19:56] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[20:00] | I got pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[20:01] | And the baby died at birth. | 孩子一出生就夭折了 |
[20:04] | It was terrible and traumatic. | 这事很糟糕也很痛苦 |
[20:06] | But maybe there was a reason that she didn’t survive. | 但或许她没能活下来是有原因的 |
[20:09] | See, her father was… | 她父亲是个 |
[20:13] | evil. | 恶魔 |
[20:19] | I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:21] | I didn’t — I didn’t mean to pry. | 我没想故意打听你的隐私 |
[20:25] | I never talk about this. | 我从未跟人提起过这事 |
[20:30] | I spent so many years trying to forget. | 我花了好多年试图忘记它 |
[20:32] | Maybe it’s because you’re a doctor. | 也许因为你是个医生 |
[20:35] | I feel a strange kinship with you. | 你让我有种奇特的亲切感 |
[20:40] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:51] | For you. | 送给你 |
[20:52] | For helping me change the future. | 谢谢你改变了我的未来 |
[20:53] | Giovanni, you shouldn’t have. | 乔瓦尼 你不用这么客气 |
[21:01] | What were you thinking?! | 你到底在想什么 |
[21:03] | That you’re hot. | 你很性感 |
[21:04] | And may-december romances are all the rage, Mrs. Rizz. | 而且老少恋现在很流行 里夫人 |
[21:08] | I mean, you are such a cougar. Meow! | 你就像一头性感的小狮子 喵 |
[21:10] | You come one step closer, | 你再敢往前一步 |
[21:12] | and I’ll be bringing your mother | 我就把你撕成碎片 |
[21:13] | your body parts in a pie tin! | 塞进馅饼烤盘里送给你妈 |
[21:16] | I’m sorry, Mrs. Rizz. | 抱歉 里夫人 |
[21:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:18] | I’m just kind of lonely. | 我只是有点寂寞 |
[21:19] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[21:23] | I mean, I think I’m a catch. | 我认为自己是个抢手货 |
[21:24] | Why can’t I find a girl | 为什么我总找不到那个 |
[21:26] | who understands all I got to offer? | 能理解我表达方式的女孩 |
[21:27] | Do you come on this strong to other girls? | 你对其他女孩子也是这么直接吗 |
[21:30] | Well, stronger, usually. | 通常比这更直接 |
[21:33] | I mean, I was going easy on you | 我对你已经委婉很多了 |
[21:34] | ’cause you’re, you know, old. | 因为你的年纪有点大 |
[21:39] | Can I just get a mom hug? | 能像母亲一样抱我一下吗 |
[21:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:43] | Just one mom hug. | 就像抱妈妈那样的 |
[21:44] | Come on, Mrs. Rizz. Come here. | 来吧 里夫人 过来 |
[21:49] | I friggin’ love you, Mrs. Rizz. | 我爱死你了 里夫人 |
[21:51] | Okay. Yeah. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | Please tell me you’re seeing whorls and ridges. | 告诉我你们看到了螺纹和脊状纹路 |
[21:57] | We are. | 正是 |
[21:58] | And there is excellent ridge detail. | 这里有块完好的脊状纹路 |
[22:01] | Okay, let me see if it scans. | 我来看看它能否扫描 |
[22:06] | That’s a good print. | 多好的指纹 |
[22:07] | Well done, doctors. | 干得好 医生们 |
[22:17] | Oh, my. | 天 |
[22:20] | She gets very emotional | 每当我们解决一个难题的时候 |
[22:23] | when we break a case wide open. | 她就会情绪失控 |
[22:24] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[22:26] | How lovely. | 真可爱 |
[22:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:32] | Well, I’m, uh, I’m sorry, | 我 我很抱歉 |
[22:34] | but I have to go pick up my daughter. | 但我得去接我女儿了 |
[22:36] | Thank you so much, Dr. Martin. | 太感谢了 马丁医生 |
[22:38] | You are very welcome. | 你们太客气了 |
[22:40] | Dr. Isles, | 艾尔斯医生 |
[22:41] | I would very much like to have lunch sometime. | 有机会的话我很想与你共进午餐 |
[22:44] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[22:46] | You have my information. | 你有我的联系方式了 |
[22:49] | Let’s make this sooner rather than later. | 我们尽快约个时间吧 |
[22:51] | I really — really enjoyed it. | 能认识你真的非常 非常开心 |
[22:58] | Maura… | 莫拉 |
[22:59] | That was so beautiful! | 这太美好了 |
[23:01] | When are you gonna tell her? | 你什么时候准备告诉她 |
[23:03] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[23:04] | Never, ever. Never, ever. Never, ever. | 永不 永不 永不 |
[23:16] | All right, gentlemen, turn left. | 好的 先生们 左转 |
[23:19] | Last desk on the right. | 最后那个桌子放在右边 |
[23:21] | Come on, Francesco. Move it along. | 快走 弗兰切斯科 往前走 |
[23:24] | What the hell is she doing? | 她到底在干什么 |
[23:26] | Making herself at home here in hell. | 把这儿当自己家 让咱身陷地狱 |
[23:28] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[23:29] | Emma Spencer, 27. | 埃玛·斯宾塞 27岁 |
[23:31] | Holy crap. | 该死 |
[23:32] | She’s a legal intern. | 她是个实习律师 |
[23:33] | She works at the district attorney’s office. | 她在地方检察官办公室工作 |
[23:35] | Her prints are there | 我们有她的指纹 |
[23:36] | because she registered to take this year’s bar exam. | 因为她登记参加今年的律师考试 |
[23:38] | Got her DMV photo. | 拿到了她车管局的照片 |
[23:40] | She looks just like Celia Jaffe. | 她和西莉亚·贾菲长得真像 |
[23:42] | What the hell is she doing stealing a new mother’s wallet? | 她偷一个年轻妈妈的钱包干嘛 |
[23:45] | How did somebody like that end up in a dumpster | 她这样的人才在垃圾箱里被人发现 |
[23:46] | and nobody reports her missing? | 居然都没有人报警说她失踪 |
[23:47] | Maybe one of the creeps the D.A.’s office prosecuted? | 也许是检察官起诉过的变态干的 |
[23:50] | She’d only been there three months. | 她才去了3个月 |
[23:53] | I’m quitting. I can’t take it. | 我不干了 受不了了 |
[23:55] | I almost ran away in second grade | 二年级的时候我差点离家出逃 |
[23:56] | when I got stuck with that — that — | 都是因为这个 这个 |
[23:58] | Sweet, kind, loving nun. | 贴心 温柔 可爱的老修女 |
[24:00] | I am so out of here. | 我真想逃出去 |
[24:02] | Aw. You gonna grab your thomas the train backpack | 你打算拿起你的训练登山包 |
[24:04] | and run away, Francesco? | 逃走吗 弗兰切斯科 |
[24:06] | Can I take him? | 我能带他走吗 |
[24:07] | Take me where, Barold? | 带我去哪儿 巴罗德 |
[24:08] | To the D.A.’s Office. | 去检察官办公室 |
[24:10] | We’re gonna talk to our victim’s boss. | 我们要和被害者的上司谈谈 |
[24:11] | Oh, anything to stop moving her furniture. | 只要不去搬她的家具 干啥都行 |
[24:13] | Hey, Frankie, remember Frost is the detective. | 弗兰基 别忘了弗罗斯特是个警探 |
[24:19] | Barold? | 巴罗德 |
[24:24] | Emma’s goal was to be assigned to the sexual-assault team. | 埃玛以后的目标就是处理性侵犯的官司 |
[24:28] | Damn. This is just plain tragic. | 该死 这太悲惨了 |
[24:31] | Sexual assault — | 性侵犯 |
[24:33] | That’s a tough job. | 棘手的工作啊 |
[24:34] | Yeah, but she was cut out for it. | 没错 但她是做这行的料 |
[24:36] | She was very smart and tough. | 她非常聪明和坚强 |
[24:39] | When was the last time that you saw her? | 你最后一次见她是什么时候 |
[24:40] | Last week. | 上个礼拜 |
[24:42] | She asked for a week off. | 她请了一周的假 |
[24:43] | To study for the bar? | 是要准备律师资格考试吗 |
[24:44] | No, actually, she said she had a family emergency. | 不是 实际上 她说家里有急事 |
[24:47] | This her boyfriend? | 这是她男友吗 |
[24:48] | That’s her brother. | 是她哥哥 |
[24:49] | I just assumed that something happened to him. | 我还想是不是他出了事 |
[24:51] | They’re very close. | 他们关系很好 |
[24:52] | They shared an apartment. | 一起住在公寓 |
[24:54] | She didn’t have any other family or a boyfriend, | 据我所知 她没有其他的亲人 |
[24:56] | As far as I know. | 或男友 |
[24:58] | Was she being stalked? | 她有被跟踪 |
[24:59] | Maybe somebody threatening her? | 或者遭人威胁吗 |
[25:00] | No, I can’t imagine that. | 没有 我不这么认为 |
[25:02] | I think she would have told me. | 如果有她会告诉我的 |
[25:03] | She was always professional and upbeat– | 在她请假那天之前 |
[25:07] | Until the day that she asked for some time off. | 她都是专业和乐观的一个人 |
[25:09] | She seemed so down. | 她看起来很低落 |
[25:11] | I just wish I knew why. | 真希望知道是为什么 |
[25:15] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[25:16] | I’m gonna have to take this. | 我要接个电话 |
[25:18] | I have a trial going on. | 有个审讯案件要处理 |
[25:20] | Devere. | 狄维亚 |
[25:22] | So, you, want to go hang with sister Winifred | 弗兰切斯科 你是要和维妮弗蕾德修女 |
[25:25] | and say the rosary, Francesco, | 一起念玫瑰经呢 |
[25:27] | Or come with me to interview the brother? | 还是要和我一起去找死者哥哥 |
[25:28] | You ever ask your mom why she named you “Barold,” Barold? | 巴罗德 有问过你妈妈取这名字的原因吗 |
[25:32] | Okay, let’s just stop. | 够了 别再找茬 |
[25:42] | She said she was studying for the bar. | 她说她要为律师资格考试做准备 |
[25:45] | She took off last week. | 她上个礼拜走的 |
[25:48] | Do you know where she went? | 你知道她去了哪里吗 |
[25:50] | No. | 不知道 |
[25:51] | She just said she needed to hunker down and study. | 她只是说需要静下心来学习 |
[25:54] | She took her computer and one bag. | 她拿走了电脑和一个包 |
[25:58] | We’d like to look through your apartment. | 我们可以检查你的公寓吗 |
[26:00] | Yeah, you can…you can look through anything. | 当然 可以 随便看 |
[26:02] | When was the last time you heard from your sister? | 最后一次有她的消息是什么时候 |
[26:04] | Every day. | 每天 |
[26:06] | She…she sent me an e-mail. | 她 她都会给我发邮件 |
[26:10] | Said she was tired, but…but…but good. | 她说很累 但过得还好 |
[26:13] | You can…you can look through my account, too. | 你也可以 可以查我的账户 |
[26:18] | She was my only family. | 她是我唯一的家人 |
[26:22] | I’m really sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[26:32] | Sit up straight. | 坐直了 |
[26:36] | Didn’t find Emma’s computer… | 在公寓里没找到埃玛的电脑 |
[26:37] | Or anything else…in her apartment. | 一无所获 |
[26:40] | That’s too bad. | 太糟了 |
[26:41] | I’m gonna go through the server at the D.A.’s office | 我要查一下地检办公室的服务器 |
[26:44] | and track Emma’s correspondence. | 追踪埃玛的通讯记录 |
[26:51] | Would you like a cough drop, sister? | 修女 你要不要止咳糖浆 |
[26:52] | It sounds like you have some phlegm in your throat. | 听上去你的喉咙有痰 |
[26:54] | I was thinking you might want to thank the Lord | 我觉得你在吃三明治之前 |
[26:56] | for that sandwich. | 要先进行祷告 |
[26:58] | Thank you | 感谢主 |
[26:59] | for my peanut-butter-and-fluff sandwich. | 赐予我花生酱棉花糖三明治 |
[27:02] | Although I wish it had more peanut butter and less fluff. | 但我更喜欢多花生酱 少棉花糖的 |
[27:09] | Emma was sending e-mail from the building where she worked, | 埃玛是在她工作大楼里发的邮件 |
[27:12] | But she wasn’t sending it from her office. | 但不是在她的办公室 |
[27:15] | Where was she sending it from? | 那她在哪儿发的邮件 |
[27:17] | The I.P. Address is from an unassigned office | IP地址显示是法院大楼地下室的 |
[27:19] | in the courthouse basement. | 一个空置的办公室 |
[27:25] | What did we stumble on? | 我们无意间找到了什么 |
[27:27] | Looks like the lair of a serial killer. | 看起来像是连环杀手的老窝 |
[27:30] | Frost, Emma was investigating a cold case… | 弗罗斯特 埃玛在调查一起悬案 |
[27:35] | A 17-year-old who disappeared 10 years ago. | 一个失踪了10年的女孩 |
[27:37] | Her remains were found last week. | 上个礼拜找到了她的遗骸 |
[27:39] | “The body of Isabelle Dubois, 17, | “17岁的伊莎贝尔·杜博思 |
[27:42] | was discovered when a family was cleaning out a vacant home.” | 其尸体在一家人清理空置房子时被发现” |
[27:45] | Listen to this from 10 years ago. | 这是10年前的信息 |
[27:47] | “Emma Spencer, also 17, | “同龄的埃玛·斯宾塞告诉警察 |
[27:50] | told police Isabelle, her best friend, | 她最好的朋友伊莎贝尔 |
[27:52] | failed to show up for a planned sleep over.” | 本来要来借宿的 但是没有出现” |
[27:55] | Best friends…Emma and Isabelle. | 最好的朋友 埃玛和伊莎贝尔 |
[27:58] | Man, they did everything together. | 天啊 她们形影不离 |
[28:02] | Emma must have used her new job at the D.A.’s office | 埃玛一定是借在地检办公室工作的便利 |
[28:05] | To get this copy of Isabelle’s autopsy report. | 拿到了伊莎贝尔验尸报告的复印件 |
[28:08] | She’s even got the photos. | 甚至拿到了这些照片 |
[28:10] | Yuck. | 好恶心 |
[28:14] | This is a note from Isabelle to Emma. | 这是伊莎贝尔写给埃玛的便条 |
[28:17] | It was written the day she disappeared. | 在她失踪的那天写的 |
[28:18] | “He says he’ll be my ‘knight in shining armor.’ | “他说他是我’身穿闪耀盔甲的骑士’ |
[28:21] | Gag me with a spoon. | 我都要吐了 |
[28:23] | But I’m going tonight. I’ll be fine. | 但我今晚还是会去 放心 |
[28:25] | Love, Izzie.” | 爱你的伊兹” |
[28:26] | She wasn’t fine. | 她出事了 |
[28:27] | It’s the oldest teenage-girl trick in the book. | 青春期女孩惯用的伎俩 |
[28:30] | Emma covers for Isabelle, | 埃玛为伊莎贝尔打掩护 |
[28:31] | says they’re having a sleep over. | 说她要到她家过夜 |
[28:32] | Cost Isabelle her life. | 结果伊莎贝尔死了 |
[28:35] | I think this is a lair of guilt. | 这让她深陷自责的泥潭中 |
[28:38] | You know, I’m gonna have Maura look at Isabelle’s remains. | 我让莫拉检查一下伊莎贝尔的遗骸 |
[28:43] | That body is 10 years old. | 人已经死了10年了 |
[28:44] | Maybe Emma found something | 也许埃玛发现了 |
[28:45] | the Worcester M.E.’s office missed. | 伍斯特[麻省中部城市]法医忽略的东西 |
[29:01] | She was asphyxiated | 她是窒息而死 |
[29:03] | and has quite a bit of adipocere tissue. | 而且尸蜡组织很多 |
[29:05] | I hate soap mummies. | 我讨厌水泡过的木乃伊 |
[29:08] | Okay, it says here | 好了 报告上说 |
[29:09] | there’s an abnormality to Isabelle’s left cheekbone. | 伊莎贝尔的左侧颧骨畸形 |
[29:12] | It’s an injury, not an abnormality. | 这是损伤导致的 不是畸形 |
[29:14] | That’s why Pike is still in Worcester. | 这就是派克还在伍斯特的原因 |
[29:16] | You see the tool marks on her zygomatic bone? | 看到她颧骨上的刀痕了吗 |
[29:19] | On her cheekbone? | 她的颧骨上吗 |
[29:21] | Yeah, those three round indentations | 嗯 这三个锯齿形的圆型的凹痕 |
[29:24] | with scalloped edges. What is that from? | 这是什么造成的 |
[29:26] | It’s a very strange pattern. | 形状很奇怪 |
[29:28] | Isabelle was struck with something hard enough | 伊莎贝尔是被能刺穿皮肤 |
[29:30] | to break the skin and pierce the bone. | 并穿透骨头的硬物袭击的 |
[29:33] | Well, Korsak’s looking at | 科萨克在找 |
[29:36] | what’s left of Isabelle’s clothing. | 伊莎贝尔的衣服的蛛丝马迹 |
[29:37] | You said the body was found in an old lady’s basement. | 你说尸体是在一个老妇人的地下室发现的 |
[29:39] | Did the old lady kill her? | 这个老妇人是凶手吗 |
[29:41] | It’s doubtful. | 有可疑 |
[29:42] | Doubtful? | 可疑 |
[29:43] | – So she might have? – No. | -所以有可能是她 -不是 |
[29:45] | Then why did you say “Doubtful”? | 那你刚才为什么说”有可疑” |
[29:46] | I just wanted you to know what uncertainty felt like. | 我只是想让你感受一下不确定的感觉 |
[29:52] | Oh, my g… | 我的天 |
[29:53] | Maura, I didn’t mean it… | 莫拉 我不是故意 |
[29:55] | Oh. I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[29:57] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[29:58] | Everything makes me cry. | 所有事都能让我哭 |
[30:00] | Adipocere tissue never makes me cry. | 我从来都没因为尸腊组织哭过 |
[30:05] | My mother said it was better that I didn’t live. | 我妈妈说我死了是件好事 |
[30:09] | Okay, now you’re being ridiculous. | 好啦 你现在是无理取闹了 |
[30:11] | She did not say that. | 她没那么说 |
[30:12] | She said it was traumatic, right? | 她说那是她的心病 是吧 |
[30:14] | Which means that it makes her sad. | 也就是说她很伤心 |
[30:17] | She doesn’t want to dwell on it. | 她想放下这件事 |
[30:19] | I just don’t ever want her to know | 我就是永远都不想让她知道 |
[30:20] | that I’m that evil child. | 我是那个邪恶的孩子 |
[30:23] | Here. Blow. | 给 擦鼻涕 |
[30:27] | Everything okay? | 还好吧 |
[30:29] | Allergies. She ate brazil nuts. | 过敏 她吃了巴西坚果 |
[30:31] | Oh. We’re doing good in there. | 我们进展不错 |
[30:33] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[30:34] | Found this metal ring in her blouse. | 在她的上衣里发现了这个金属环 |
[30:36] | See this piece of her jeans? | 这是她牛仔裤的一部分 |
[30:38] | – Yeah, you think that’s semen? – Tested positive. | -那是精液吗 -化验结果阳性 |
[30:39] | I’m running it right now. | 我这就送去化验 |
[30:42] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[30:45] | I was just picking up | 我刚才在楼上取我的 |
[30:46] | my residential parking permit upstairs. | 住宅停车许可证 |
[30:48] | I hope it’s okay. | 希望没打扰到你们 |
[30:49] | Yes, yes. It’s fine. | 没有 没关系 |
[30:52] | Uh, we were just breaking another case. | 我们又破了一个案子 |
[30:54] | Terrific. I stopped in because I — | 太好了 我来是为了 |
[30:56] | Well, I wanted to know if you were able to identify her. | 我是来看看你们确认她的身份没有 |
[30:59] | We were. | 确认了 |
[31:00] | Soap mummy? | 水泡木乃伊吗 |
[31:03] | Looks to be about 10 years old. | 看起来死了得有十年了吧 |
[31:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:07] | You’re amazing. | 你太厉害了 |
[31:09] | Got something big, Jane. | 有重大发现 简 |
[31:10] | I tracked all of Emma’s e-mail. | 我查了埃玛所有的电子邮件 |
[31:11] | She took a leave of absence to try to get another job. | 她休假是为了找另一份工作 |
[31:14] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[31:15] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你想都想不到 |
[31:16] | She was applying to the No Cares Au Pair Agency. | 她去了无忧家政公司应聘 |
[31:19] | To do what? | 去做什么 |
[31:20] | To be a nanny. | 做保姆 |
[31:24] | You recognize this woman? | 你认识这个女的吗 |
[31:26] | I know all my employees. | 所有雇员我都认识 |
[31:28] | That’s Celia Jaffe. | 这是西莉亚·贾菲 |
[31:29] | Actually, that’s Emma Spencer. | 她的真名是埃玛·斯宾塞 |
[31:31] | Celia Jaffe was her alias. | 西莉亚·贾菲是她的化名 |
[31:34] | That’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[31:36] | We always run a thorough, | 我们会对所有人 |
[31:38] | multi-step background check on everyone. | 进行多重彻底的背景调查 |
[31:41] | Did you do the thorough, | 那你对这个雇员 |
[31:42] | multi-step background check on this employee? | 进行多重彻底的背景调查没有 |
[31:43] | Well, we checked her driving record. | 我们调查了她的驾驶记录 |
[31:46] | So that’s a no. | 就是说没有 |
[31:50] | She came in to interview in the middle of a crisis. | 她是在危急关头来面试的 |
[31:53] | A-a very prominent client had just fired their nanny | 一位声名显赫的客户刚解雇了他们的保姆 |
[31:56] | and needed an immediate replacement. | 需要立刻有人顶上 |
[31:58] | Emma was the perfect replacement? | 埃玛是不二人选吧 |
[32:00] | She had very hard-to-find skills. | 她有难得一见的条件 |
[32:03] | She was willing to live in, | 愿意住家 |
[32:04] | spoke fluent French, well-educated. | 能说流利的法语 学历高 |
[32:09] | Who was the client? | 那个客户是谁 |
[32:10] | I can’t divulge that. | 我不能透露 |
[32:12] | Well, that’s too bad… | 那就太糟糕了 |
[32:13] | Since it might be your last | 要是传出去你不对保姆进行审查 |
[32:14] | when word gets out that you don’t vet your nannies. | 你可就要关门大吉了 |
[32:20] | It was Tom Macgregor and his wife. | 是汤姆·麦格雷戈夫妇 |
[32:22] | Tom Macgregor JR., the one who’s running for congress? | 小汤姆·麦格雷戈 竞选国会议员的那个吗 |
[32:24] | You understand the need for discretion. | 你们明白我为什么说话要谨慎了吧 |
[32:26] | Oh, we do. | 了解 |
[32:27] | It seems awfully coincidental | 麦格雷戈家解雇保姆的那天 |
[32:29] | that the Macgregors had to fire their nanny | 埃玛·斯宾塞就来应聘了 |
[32:31] | the same day that Emma Spencer came in for an interview. | 这也太巧了吧 |
[32:34] | The Macgregors received an anonymous phone call | 麦格雷戈家接到匿名电话 |
[32:36] | saying that their nanny, | 说他们家 |
[32:37] | who is 60 and someone I certainly did vet, | 60岁的保姆在卖可卡因 |
[32:40] | was selling crack cocaine. | 我查过她的年龄 |
[32:43] | I guess you never know. | 人心难测啊 |
[32:46] | Guess you never do. | 海水难量 |
[32:52] | Move that over. | 往那边儿挪 |
[32:56] | That anonymous phone call | 那个揭露贩毒保姆的 |
[32:57] | reporting Mary Poppins, the crack dealer — | 匿名电话 |
[32:59] | It came from Emma spencer. | 是埃玛·斯宾塞打的 |
[33:00] | Yeah, of course it did. | 肯定是这样 |
[33:01] | How else was Emma gonna get into the Macgregor fortress? | 要不然埃玛怎么进得了麦格雷戈的家门 |
[33:03] | She was looking for something. | 她在找一些东西 |
[33:04] | Yeah, something to connect | 没错 能把麦格雷戈和伊莎贝尔的死 |
[33:06] | Macgregor to Isabelle’s murder. | 联系起来的东西 |
[33:07] | I’ll grab Korsak, | 我去找科萨克 |
[33:08] | do an initial interview with Macgregor | 在麦格雷戈找律师前 |
[33:09] | before he lawyers up. | 先去探探他 |
[33:11] | See what he says when I show him Isabelle and Emma’s photos. | 看他见到伊莎贝尔和埃玛的照片会怎么说 |
[33:13] | Okay, I’ll push the crime lab on the DNA processing. | 好 我去化验室催DNA检测结果 |
[33:15] | Thank you for keeping the streets safe from crime, Barold. | 谢谢你保卫城市安全 巴罗德 |
[33:22] | Um, we have a cleaning staff, you know. | 你知道我们请了清洁工吧 |
[33:26] | Apparently, you have forgotten | 很明显 你把那首 |
[33:27] | the “Tidy desk, tidy minds” Song. | “整洁有助思考”的歌给忘了 |
[33:30] | *Tidy ’round your desk and chair* | *桌椅周围要整洁* |
[33:33] | *Tidy, tidy everywhere* | *没有一处灰尘染* |
[33:37] | *Tidy farts and wide-ee butts, I can see your underwear* | *香屁加上大屁股 看到你的小内裤* |
[33:47] | So, she likes Montepulciano, | 她喜欢蒙蒂普尔查诺红葡萄酒[意大利红酒] |
[33:49] | Lebanese zucchini, and science fiction. | 黎巴嫩西葫芦 还有科幻小说 |
[33:51] | She’s a soap mummy. | 她不是木乃伊吗 |
[33:53] | No. Uh, Hope. | 不 我是说霍普 |
[33:54] | My, uh… | 我的 |
[33:56] | My new friend. | 我的新朋友 |
[33:57] | Aw, that’s wonderful, Maura. | 太好了 莫拉 |
[33:59] | And she said she’d call me | 她还说把新家安顿好之后 |
[33:59] | once she’s settled into her new home. | 会立马给我打电话 |
[34:02] | Ooh, I was hoping those are the DNA results. | 但愿那是DNA检测结果 |
[34:05] | Not yet. | 不是 |
[34:06] | It’s Isabelle’s tox screen. | 这是伊莎贝尔的毒理检测报告 |
[34:07] | There were traces of rohypnol in her system. | 她体内有迷奸药的痕迹 |
[34:09] | Roofies. The date-rape drug. | “魂飞” 迷奸药 |
[34:14] | Maybe Isabelle was raped, | 也许伊莎贝尔被强奸了 |
[34:15] | and that’s why she was murdered. | 所以才引上杀身之祸 |
[34:22] | Would you ever wear a skirt, Frost? | 弗罗斯特 你愿意穿裙子吗 |
[34:24] | Where is this going? | 你想什么呢 |
[34:26] | Hello, gentlemen. | 你们好 先生们 |
[34:27] | Great to have you here. | 很高兴你们能来 |
[34:28] | Is the Detectives Union endorsing me? | 警探联盟要来支持我吗 |
[34:30] | Uh, not exactly. | 不是 |
[34:32] | Do you know this woman? | 你认识这个女的吗 |
[34:34] | Yeah, of course. That’s Celia. | 当然了 那是西莉亚 |
[34:36] | We hired her to take care of our 6-year-old. | 她是我们六岁孩子的保姆 |
[34:38] | She must not have liked it here very much. | 她肯定不太喜欢这儿 |
[34:40] | She left after — was it two days? | 她大概干了两天就走了 |
[34:42] | Yes. Monday to Wednesday. | 没错 星期一到星期三 |
[34:43] | By Thursday morning, she’d packed up and disappeared. | 星期四早上 她收拾东西离开了 |
[34:46] | What’s this about? | 出什么事了 |
[34:47] | Mr. Macgregor has another speaking engagement in 30 minutes. | 麦格雷戈先生半小时后还有一场演讲 |
[34:49] | We’re investigating her murder. | 我们来调查她的谋杀案 |
[34:52] | God. | 天哪 |
[34:54] | If I may — this is a terrible tragedy, | 恕我冒昧 她的死是可怕的悲剧 |
[34:58] | but Mr. Macgregor hardly knew Ms. Jaffe. | 不过麦格雷戈先生对贾菲小姐知之甚少 |
[35:01] | I’m more concerned about my daughter. | 我比较担心我女儿 |
[35:04] | Celia wasn’t here very long, but Gracie really liked her. | 西莉亚来的时间不长 可格蕾西很喜欢她 |
[35:08] | Her name wasn’t Celia. | 她不叫西莉亚 |
[35:09] | It was Emma Spencer. | 她叫埃玛·斯宾塞 |
[35:11] | She was a recent law-school graduate | 刚从法学院毕业 |
[35:12] | who was working in the D.A.’s office. | 在地检办公室工作 |
[35:15] | What was she doing working as our nanny? | 那她怎么会来做我们的保姆 |
[35:16] | We don’t know. | 不清楚 |
[35:17] | Oh, I think I do. | 我想我知道 |
[35:19] | Another dirty campaign maneuver, | 又一种卑鄙的竞选手段 |
[35:20] | courtesy of your opponent. | 对手送给你的大礼 |
[35:24] | Do you know this woman? | 认识她吗 |
[35:26] | No. | 不认识 |
[35:27] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[35:33] | This is from primitive steel. | 这是粗制钢铁 |
[35:34] | It has a good deal of slag in it. | 里面有很多矿渣 |
[35:36] | Remind me why I care about slag | 我才不关心矿渣 |
[35:38] | and get to the hunch part. | 快说你的想法 |
[35:39] | Well, the last time this type of steel was manufactured | 这种钢制造的时间 |
[35:42] | was in the 15th century. | 最晚在十五世纪 |
[35:45] | That’s a gauntlet | 这是来自 |
[35:46] | from a post-medieval Scottish knight’s suit of armor. | 后中世纪苏格兰骑士盔甲上的金属护手 |
[35:48] | Let me see this petri dish. | 让我看看这个培养皿 |
[35:50] | You think that this ring could be from chain mail | 你认为这个环可能来自盔甲上的 |
[35:52] | from a suit of armor? | 锁子甲[铁环串连做成的盔甲] |
[35:53] | I think it might be from a gauntlet. | 我觉得是从金属护手上来的 |
[35:55] | Isabelle’s cheek — | 伊莎贝尔的面颊 |
[35:56] | You’re saying the murderer was wearing the gauntlet | 你是说凶手袭击她的时候 |
[35:58] | when he hit her? | 戴着金属护手 |
[35:59] | These are the DNA results. | 这是DNA检测结果 |
[36:02] | Which Boston family would have | 哪个波士顿家庭 |
[36:04] | a Sottish post-medieval suit of armor | 会有一套苏格兰后中世纪的盔甲 |
[36:06] | and need a nanny? Wait. | 而且需要个保姆呢 等等 |
[36:08] | I’m putting my thinking cap on. | 让我开动脑筋 |
[36:09] | Does the DNA belong to Tom Macgregor? | DNA是不是属于汤姆·麦格雷戈 |
[36:12] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:13] | Because I’m amazing, too. | 因为我也是牛人 |
[36:22] | What’s up, Jane? | 怎么了 简 |
[36:23] | Hey, Korsak, you see a suit of armor anywhere in that house? | 科萨克 那所房子里有没有一套盔甲 |
[36:27] | I do. At the top of the stairs. | 有 就在楼梯上方 |
[36:29] | All right, I’m getting you a warrant. Bring it back. | 我现在就申请搜查令 你把盔甲带回来 |
[36:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:36] | These are the last of the boxes from Emma’s lair. | 这些是从埃玛家拿回来的最后一批东西了 |
[36:39] | I’ll take these. You take those. | 我负责这些 你负责那些 |
[36:40] | Maura, come on. Yes or no? | 莫拉 拜托 到底是不是嘛 |
[36:42] | 1.5 centimeters. | 一点五厘米 |
[36:48] | Well, a gauntlet like this | 伊莎贝尔·杜博思颧骨上的痕迹 |
[36:50] | made the tool marks on Isabelle Dubois’ cheekbone. | 的确是像这样的金属手套造成的 |
[36:52] | “A gauntlet like this”? | 像这样的金属手套 |
[36:53] | How many 16th-century gauntlets | 现在你还能找到多少个 |
[36:54] | are just laying around? | 十六世纪的金属手套呀 |
[36:55] | That’s my job. | 这是我该干的活 |
[36:56] | You’re taking too long! | 谁让你磨磨蹭蹭的 |
[36:57] | I want to know if there’s blood. | 我想知道这上面有没有血迹 |
[36:59] | That’s blood. | 有血迹 |
[37:01] | Found something. | 我有发现 |
[37:03] | Isabelle and Emma knew | 伊莎贝尔和埃玛认识 |
[37:05] | knew Tom MacGregor’s campaign manager, Dan Hargrove. | 汤姆·麦格雷戈的竞选经理人丹·哈格罗夫 |
[37:08] | They were campers together, | 她们曾经一起去露营 |
[37:09] | and Dan was their counselor. | 而丹是他们的辅导员 |
[37:10] | Okay, here’s a theory. | 我来推测一下 |
[37:11] | Dan introduces Isabelle to his friend, Tom MacGregor. | 丹把伊莎贝尔介绍给他的朋友汤姆·麦格雷戈 |
[37:15] | Oh, can I try? | 能让我试一下吗 |
[37:16] | What? You just did my test. | 干嘛 你刚才也抢了我的活呀 |
[37:18] | It’s guessing. You’ll get hives. | 这是猜测 你会起荨麻疹的 |
[37:20] | It’s theorizing. | 这是推理 |
[37:21] | Tom MacGregor gives Isabelle rohypnol | 汤姆·麦格雷戈给伊莎贝尔下了迷奸药 |
[37:24] | and he rapes her. | 并强奸了她 |
[37:25] | She feels the effects of the drug | 她感觉到了药效 |
[37:27] | and tries getting away. | 于是想要逃走 |
[37:28] | I will raise your theory. | 我再加点码 |
[37:30] | He backhands her with the gauntlet so hard, | 他反手用金属手套打了她一巴掌 |
[37:32] | it splits her face open, then panics, strangles her, | 把脸都打破了 于是他慌乱之下就把她勒死 |
[37:35] | and calls Dan the fixer to get rid of the body. | 接着他打电话给丹让他帮忙把尸体处理掉 |
[37:37] | I’ll match and double. | 我同意并双倍加码 |
[37:39] | Isabelle’s body turns up. | 伊莎贝尔的尸体被发现了 |
[37:40] | Emma’s got a problem | 埃玛由于十年前 |
[37:41] | because she lied to the police 10 years before. | 向警方撒了谎 造成她的可信度为零 |
[37:43] | Zero credibility. | 而无法再次作证 |
[37:44] | Has to find another way | 她必须另觅途径 |
[37:45] | to get justice for her dead friend. | 来为她死去的朋友伸张正义 |
[37:46] | Publicly humiliate Tom MacGregor. | 也就是公开羞辱汤姆·麦格雷戈 |
[37:48] | Could Emma have figured out from these photos | 埃玛有没有可能凭借那些相片发现 |
[37:50] | that Isabelle was struck with that gauntlet? | 伊莎贝尔是被那个金属手套打伤的呢 |
[37:53] | Well, if we’re still playing “Theory”, yes. | 如果我们还是在玩推理游戏的话 有可能 |
[37:56] | That’s what she was doing in the house. | 所以她才跑去汤姆家 |
[37:58] | She was looking for the gauntlet. | 她是在找那个金属手套 |
[38:00] | Dr. Isles, do you see something? | 艾尔斯医生 你有什么发现吗 |
[38:02] | I do. | 是的 |
[38:03] | Arm hair caught in the chain mail. | 锁子甲里夹住了一根手臂汗毛 |
[38:06] | Let’s get it processed. | 拿去检验一下 |
[38:12] | Okay, how ’bout we start by you telling me | 好吧 请你们先告诉我 |
[38:14] | when my family’s antique suit of armor is gonna be returned? | 什么时候打算归还我家的古董盔甲 |
[38:17] | Just so we’re clear, | 再确认一次 |
[38:19] | neither one of you know her. | 你们俩确实都不认识她吗 |
[38:22] | Let me handle this, Tom. | 交给我来处理吧 汤姆 |
[38:24] | No. | 不认识 |
[38:24] | And you’d never met her | 你在她来这里当保姆之前 |
[38:26] | before she came here to work as a nanny. | 从来都没见过她 |
[38:28] | We’ve been through this. No. | 这不都问过了吗 没有 |
[38:29] | That’s weird. | 那就奇怪了 |
[38:31] | Seems like you’d know the names of your campers. | 你应该记得当年所有露营者的名字呀 |
[38:33] | You spent three weeks with them. | 你可是跟他们一起共度了三周呢 |
[38:35] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[38:37] | Isabelle wrote this note the night she disappeared. | 伊莎贝尔在她失踪的那晚留下了这张纸条 |
[38:41] | “He says he’ll be my ‘knight in shining armor.’ | “他说他是我’身穿闪耀盔甲的骑士’ |
[38:44] | Gag me with a spoon. | 我都要吐了 |
[38:45] | But I’m going tonight.” | 但我今晚还是会去” |
[38:47] | She was coming here, wasn’t she, Tom? | 她来的是这里 对吧 汤姆 |
[38:48] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答这个问题 |
[38:50] | I’m calling your lawyer. | 我马上打给你的律师 |
[38:51] | Might want to call yours, too. | 最好也打给你自己的律师 |
[38:52] | We thought you were the desperate guy | 我们最初还以为你是那个 |
[38:55] | who wanted to be Isabelle’s knight. | 渴望成为伊莎贝尔骑士的人 |
[38:57] | But it was you. | 但实际上那个人是你 |
[38:59] | We found traces of rohypnol | 我们在伊莎贝尔的遗体中 |
[39:00] | in Isabelle’s remains. | 发现了迷奸药 |
[39:02] | You slipped her a roofie. | 你偷偷给她下了药 |
[39:04] | And then you strangled her | 然后把她勒死了 |
[39:05] | because she liked Tom more than you. | 因为她喜欢的是汤姆而不是你 |
[39:06] | You probably roofied Tom, too. | 你可能也给汤姆下了药 |
[39:09] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[39:10] | That’s why I woke up next to a dead girl. | 怪不得我一睡醒就发现身边躺着个死了的女孩 |
[39:12] | Tom… | 汤姆 |
[39:14] | You let me think I did that, you son of a — | 你居然让我以为是我杀了她 你这个混 |
[39:16] | Hey, hey! Relax! | 放松 |
[39:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:18] | You can’t prove any of this. | 你们根本证明不了 |
[39:19] | We can prove you knew both of them and lied about it. | 我们可以证明 你谎称不认识她们 |
[39:21] | I’m pretty sure we can prove you were wearing that gauntlet | 而且我相信也能证明当你打伊莎贝尔时 |
[39:24] | when you struck Isabelle. | 戴的正是那个金属手套 |
[39:25] | So… | 所以 |
[39:27] | was Emma trying to get the gauntlet | 你把埃玛推下楼梯时 |
[39:29] | when you pushed her down the stairs? | 她是不是正试图拿走那个金属手套 |
[39:31] | I mean, she could trust you, right? | 她以为自己可以信任你 对吧 |
[39:33] | You were her old camp counselor. | 毕竟你曾是她的露营辅导员 |
[39:34] | You’d help her get justice. | 你一定会帮她伸张正义 |
[39:36] | Here, Jane. | 看 简 |
[39:38] | That’s blood. | 那是血迹 |
[39:39] | And you’re under arrest for the murder — | 而你因谋杀 |
[39:40] | Where are you going, huh? | 你想往哪跑 |
[39:43] | You are under arrest | 你因谋杀 |
[39:44] | for the murders of Emma Spencer and Isabelle Dubois. | 埃玛·斯宾塞及伊莎贝尔·杜博思而被捕了 |
[39:46] | Put your hands behind your back. | 把手背过去 |
[39:48] | I’m innocent. | 我是无辜的 |
[39:49] | You’re an accessory after the fact. | 你是事后共犯 |
[39:51] | Maybe you should have said something | 也许早该报警而不是 |
[39:52] | instead of helping Dan get rid of Isabelle’s body. | 帮着丹处理掉伊莎贝尔的尸体 |
[39:54] | Looks like the campaign’s over, boys. | 看来竞选结束了 小伙子们 |
[39:56] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 走吧 |
[40:08] | Oh, should we join her? | 我们该坐过去吗 |
[40:11] | She’s sitting by herself. | 她自己一个人耶 |
[40:12] | There’s a reason I’m by myself. | 我这么做是有原因的 |
[40:14] | I prefer it. | 我更喜欢独处 |
[40:18] | Well, they say the devil never drinks alone. | 俗语说得好 魔鬼从不独自行动 |
[40:22] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:23] | Can I buy you a beer, sister? | 我给你叫瓶啤酒吧 修女 |
[40:25] | No, thank you, Miss Rizzoli. | 不用了 谢谢 里佐利小姐 |
[40:35] | “The Sound and the Fury” by Faulkner. | 福克纳[美国作家]的《喧嚣与骚动》 |
[40:38] | I’m enjoying it. | 非常好看 |
[40:45] | “On the Angel’s Wings of Desire.” | 《乘着天使欲望的翅膀》 |
[40:47] | Are nuns supposed to read that? | 修女可以看这种书吗 |
[40:54] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[40:56] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[40:58] | You look hot. | 你很帅 |
[41:00] | No, I don’t. | 才没有呢 |
[41:01] | Are you having a pity party, “G”? | 你是在开失意派对吗 |
[41:05] | Do you — do you want company for your pity party? | 你 你想不想我们陪你一起开失意派对呀 |
[41:10] | Come on. | 过来坐吧 |
[41:14] | Sorry about your candidate. | 我对你支持的候选人感到遗憾 |
[41:15] | Yeah. Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:19] | Guess I’ll have to run myself | 看来如果我想改变这里的话 |
[41:20] | if I want any changes around here. | 只有自己参选了 |
[41:23] | Oh, that’s — that’s a good idea… | 这 这真是个好主意 |
[41:26] | Yeah. Why stop at congressman? | 就是 何必止步于国会议员呢 |
[41:28] | Why not senator? | 何不参选参议员 |
[41:31] | President? | 或是总统 |
[41:32] | Why not? | 就是呀 |
[41:35] | Think of all the interns. | 想想你到时候周围的那些实习生 |
[41:37] | Skirts optional. | 大把美眉给你挑 |
[41:39] | That’d be nice. | 那还真不错 |