时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | 罗德·帕克医生 伊芙·帕克医生 | |
[00:32] | Rod! | 罗德 |
[00:36] | Eve? | 伊芙 |
[00:36] | No! | 不 |
[00:56] | Jane, stop playing with the doughnuts and help. | 简 别玩甜甜圈 过来帮忙 |
[00:57] | 欢迎来到 枪伤及爆炸伤研讨会 | |
[00:59] | I’m not playing. | 我哪有在玩 |
[01:00] | This is playing. | 这才叫玩 |
[01:02] | I still don’t get why you agreed to host this thing… | 真不明白你为什么答应举办这玩意儿 |
[01:05] | and why they don’t bring their own clothes. | 还有为什么他们自己不带衣服来 |
[01:07] | Well, the convention center doubled their rate | 今年会议中心将价格提高了一倍 |
[01:09] | after last year’s… issue. | 就因为去年…那事 |
[01:11] | What issue? | 什么事 |
[01:13] | She left a severed head in the hotel fridge. | 她把一个人头忘在客房冰箱里了 |
[01:19] | Dominick, delivering the bread again. | 多明尼克又亲自送面包来了 |
[01:21] | Ugh, I can’t find a new delivery guy. | 我雇不到新的送货员 |
[01:24] | Oh. I don’t mind. | 这也挺好的 |
[01:24] | It’s nice to get out from behind the counter. | 从柜台后面出来活动下腿脚也挺好 |
[01:27] | Jane, you remember Dominick. | 简 还记得多明尼克吧 |
[01:30] | Yes! How are you? | 记得 你怎么样 |
[01:32] | Good. It’s nice to see you, Jane. | 挺好 见到你真高兴 简 |
[01:34] | Good to see you. | 我也是 |
[01:35] | You, um, you used to love fresh ciabatta rolls. | 你以前 最爱脆皮面包卷吧 |
[01:38] | Oh, yeah! Yeah! Bianchi’s Bakery! | 没错 比安齐面包房 |
[01:41] | Oh, I haven’t been there in years. | 我好些年没去了 |
[01:43] | Maura, you got to try one of these. | 莫拉 快来尝尝这个 |
[01:44] | White flour only uses the endosperm. | 高筋面粉就是胚乳而已 |
[01:48] | It’s awful to eat with you. | 和你吃饭真头疼 |
[01:50] | Dominick, whenever you get backed up, | 多明尼克 要是你忙不过来 |
[01:51] | I’m more than willing to swing by | 我很乐意去你那儿 |
[01:53] | and pick up my order… | 亲自提货 |
[01:55] | in my new car. | 开我的新车去 |
[01:57] | What? Since when? | 这什么时候的事 |
[01:59] | Since I became | 自从我被评为 |
[02:00] | Can’o Espress’o’s salesperson of the month. | “卡诺特浓咖啡本月最佳销售人员” |
[02:03] | A crappy canned coffee gave you a car? | 卖罐装咖啡送了你辆车 |
[02:07] | A Camry. | 是辆凯美瑞 |
[02:08] | She’s beautiful. Wait till you see her. | 很漂亮的 等下给你看 |
[02:12] | Is he with the band? | 他带了乐队来吗 |
[02:14] | Hello, Dr. Pike. It’s nice to see you. | 你好 派克医生 很高兴见到你 |
[02:16] | Detective Rizzoli, you look stunning. | 里佐利探员 你今天真漂亮 |
[02:18] | Stunning? Thank you. | 漂亮 谢谢 |
[02:21] | Oh, hello, Dr. Isles. | 你好 艾尔斯医生 |
[02:23] | Hello, Dr. Pike. | 你好 派克医生 |
[02:25] | You brought quite a few things. | 你带的东西真不少 |
[02:26] | Well, when you’re a cutting-edge forensic scientist, | 作为一名顶尖的法证专家 |
[02:29] | you have an obligation to share that knowledge | 你有义务给那些 |
[02:30] | with your less-skilled colleagues. | 没文化的同事进行科普 |
[02:33] | The colleagues that can’t tell the difference | 你是说没文化到连0.38口径 |
[02:35] | between a .38- and a .45-caliber bullet? | 和0.45口径都鉴别不出的程度吗 |
[02:38] | Oh, look! More cutting-edge forensic scientists. | 哇 来了好多”顶尖的法证专家”呢 |
[02:43] | Hello. I am delighted to welcome you all | 大家好 欢迎各位来参加 |
[02:45] | to the annual Bullet and Blast Injuries Symposium. | 年度枪伤及爆炸伤研讨会 |
[02:48] | Well, this is real nice of you, Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 你真是太好了 |
[02:51] | Of course. Nice to see you again. | 幸会幸会 |
[02:52] | I look forward to your PowerPoint presentation | 非常期待你对生理病理学的 |
[02:55] | on the pathophysiology of blast injuries. | 爆炸伤所做的PPT陈述 |
[02:57] | Hey, girl! Um… | 姑娘 |
[02:59] | Me? He called me a girl? | 我 他喊我姑娘 |
[03:01] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的 |
[03:02] | Yeah, take this. Goes in the freezer. | 拿着 放冰箱里去 |
[03:05] | When I need, you bring. | 我要的时候就送来 |
[03:11] | Oh, not again! | 不是吧 又来了 |
[03:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:13] | I-I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[03:14] | I guess my phone number is close to some guy’s wife’s number. | 估计是谁把我手机号错当成他老婆的 |
[03:17] | I keep getting all these weird texts, | 我总是收到奇怪的短信 |
[03:18] | Like, “Hon, pick up my dry cleaning. | 比如 “亲爱的 帮我取回干洗的衣服” |
[03:20] | “Hon, I think we’re out of milk.” | “亲爱的 家里没有牛奶了” |
[03:22] | Dr. Isles, I specifically requested | 艾尔斯医生 我不是特别强调了 |
[03:24] | a special meal — | 我要求的食物吗 |
[03:25] | Steel-cut oats with dried-fruit topping. | 干果燕麦碎粒 |
[03:29] | This better be a murder. Mm. | 但愿是谋杀案 |
[03:31] | It is! Come on. | 就是 快走吧 |
[03:32] | Excuse me! | 什么 |
[03:33] | Have a doughnut. No endosperm. | 吃个甜甜圈吧 没胚乳的 |
[04:07] | Double homicide. | 双尸命案 |
[04:09] | Looks like a .38. | 像是0.38径的子弹 |
[04:10] | Who are the victims? | 死者身份是 |
[04:11] | Husband and wife shrinks. No sign of forced entry. | 心理医师夫妇 没有强行入室痕迹 |
[04:13] | No surveillance cameras inside or outside the building. | 屋内外都没有监控摄像头 |
[04:16] | That’s bad. | 这下难办了 |
[04:17] | What, you think we’re looking for a patient? | 你觉得这是病人干的吗 |
[04:18] | Maybe. Frost is talking to the office manager. | 有可能 弗罗斯特正在向经理了解情况 |
[04:21] | W– | 怎 |
[04:22] | Dr. Eve Parker? | 伊芙·帕克医生 |
[04:24] | What the Dr. Eve? | 就是那个伊芙医生吗 |
[04:26] | Media’s gonna have a field day with this. | 这下媒体有的忙活了 |
[04:28] | Why? Who’s she? | 怎么回事 |
[04:29] | Someone who hated children. | 她痛恨儿童 |
[04:31] | Jane, that’s not true. | 简 不是这样的 |
[04:32] | Really? She wrote “No womb for Children.” | 是么 她写了本书叫《千万别怀孕》 |
[04:36] | She advocates childless marriages. | 她提倡丁克家庭 |
[04:38] | Ma used to listen to her radio program | 老妈每次对我们没辙 |
[04:40] | when she was mad at us. | 就去听她的节目 |
[04:42] | Well, I am only familiar with the work of her husband, | 我只对她丈夫的工作比较了解 |
[04:44] | Dr. Rod Parker. | 罗德·帕克医生 |
[04:45] | Yeah, did he hate kids, too? | 他也讨厌小孩儿吗 |
[04:47] | He was an expert in delusional disorders. | 他是妄想症方面的专家 |
[04:51] | Soot on the clothing. | 衣服上的烟灰 |
[04:52] | Stippling on the skin. | 皮肤上的斑点 |
[04:53] | Yeah, his was a close-contact through-and-through. | 他和凶手有近距离接触 子弹穿透了身体 |
[04:55] | Hers was from maybe three feet away. | 而她和凶手保持了一定距离 |
[04:57] | Look at the way the bodies are positioned. | 你看两具尸体的位置 |
[04:59] | She’s on her way out to the bathroom, | 她正往浴室走 |
[05:03] | which suggests our shooter was lying in wait. | 这说明凶手早就等在那儿了 |
[05:06] | Maybe the husband was talking to the shooter, | 可能当时丈夫和凶手在交谈 |
[05:07] | and she surprises them? | 她吓到他俩了 |
[05:08] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[05:09] | Or she comes out first, | 也可能是她先走出房间 |
[05:12] | He hears the gun go off, runs out. | 他听见枪声 也跑出来 |
[05:15] | What what we need to know is, | 我们得弄明白 |
[05:16] | were they both targets or just one of them? | 凶手的目标是两个人 还是其中一个 |
[05:19] | Office manager found the bodies when she came in at 7:00 a.m.. | 办公室经理早上7点到达时发现尸体 |
[05:22] | Did you get a patient list from her? | 有没有问她要到病人名单 |
[05:23] | No. I got a search warrant going. | 没 我申请了搜查令 |
[05:25] | She gave me yesterday’s patient sign-in sheet, though. | 不过我拿到了昨天的病人来访单 |
[05:27] | Okay, so, Dr. Eve’s last patient was at 5:00, | 伊芙医生的最后一个病人5点钟来的 |
[05:30] | Dr. Rod’s at 6:00. | 罗德医生的是在6点 |
[05:31] | What, patients only sign in with their initials? | 病人怎么只用名字的首字母登记 |
[05:33] | It’s a privacy issue. | 这事关隐私 |
[05:35] | Well, thank you, doctor. | 这样啊 谢谢你 医生 |
[05:36] | I had no idea grandly deluded | 原来严重妄想症患者 |
[05:38] | people wanted privacy. | 还要保护自己的隐私 |
[05:42] | Hey, Maura, you got your tweezers? | 莫拉 带镊子了吗 |
[05:44] | Mm-hmm. Look. | 看 |
[05:45] | It’s a piece of latex from the shooter’s glove. | 是一块凶手的橡胶手套碎片 |
[05:48] | Latex has many uses — | 天然橡胶有很多用途 |
[05:51] | balloons, pencil erasers, spandex. | 气球 铅笔擦 氨纶纤维 |
[05:54] | Okay, I’m going to guess | 好吧 我猜 |
[05:55] | that the shooter wasn’t wearing spandex | 凶手穿的既不是氨纶纤维的衣服 |
[05:58] | or carrying balloons. | 身上也没有带气球 |
[06:01] | I hope it’s enough to recover a partial print. | 希望这个足以让我们提取部分指纹 |
[06:08] | A single bullet penetrated the left ventricle. | 一颗子弹穿透了左心室 |
[06:11] | That size hole says | 弹孔尺寸表明 |
[06:12] | it’s in the 0.38-caliber family. | 是0.38口径的子弹 |
[06:13] | Oh, bullets have families in Texas, | 子弹在德克萨斯有亲戚嘛 |
[06:15] | do they? | 是不 |
[06:17] | It was obviously a .45. | 这明显是0.45口径的 |
[06:18] | Female victim also died from a .45. | 女性被害者也会因0.45口径的子弹而死 |
[06:21] | I’m thinking | 看来我们这儿 |
[06:22] | we got a different horse galloping here. | 有一匹与众不同的马正飞驰而过 |
[06:24] | Oh, really? A Morab? | 真的吗 一匹摩拉布[马的一个品种] |
[06:25] | A mustang? | 还是美洲野马呢 |
[06:26] | Well, you’re saying the bullet that made that hole | 你说的造成弹孔的那枚子弹 |
[06:28] | is a draft horse, | 就好比是一匹大马 |
[06:29] | and I’m saying it’s more like a Shetland pony. | 我说这更像是施特兰德矮种马 |
[06:31] | This is waste of time. | 这真是浪费时间 |
[06:34] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[06:36] | It’s classic murder-suicide. | 这就是典型的自杀式谋杀 |
[06:39] | But both victims died instantly, | 但两个被害人是即刻死亡 |
[06:41] | and the gun wasn’t recovered. | 枪也没有找到 |
[06:42] | It’s so obvious. Kindergartner would know. | 这很明显 幼儿园小孩都懂 |
[06:45] | Husband shoots wife, | 丈夫杀了妻子 |
[06:48] | then shoots his chest, | 又朝自己胸口来了一枪 |
[06:51] | just has enough time to toss the gun out in the window. | 有足够的时间把枪扔出窗外 |
[06:55] | It’s like chicken whose head cut off. | 这就好比被切掉头的鸡一样 |
[06:58] | Dr. Popov, human beings don’t move | 波波夫医生 人不一样 |
[07:00] | once the cerebral cortex has been s– | 一旦大脑皮层被… |
[07:03] | I think you’re wasting your breath. | 我觉得你是在浪费口舌 |
[07:04] | This guy don’t know his butt from a hole in the ground. | 这家伙脑子都不清醒 |
[07:07] | I’d like to take this opportunity | 我想利用这个机会 |
[07:08] | to unveil the most significant new development | 向各位展示一下法医学领域里 |
[07:10] | in the forensic world. | 最重大的新进展 |
[07:12] | The particle-vac! | 粒子吸尘器 |
[07:13] | Dr. Pike, please turn that thing off. | 派克医生 请把那东西关了 |
[07:16] | Capable of fully adjustable suction | 能够将吸力调整到 |
[07:18] | up to 50 kilopascals. | 50千帕 |
[07:19] | Step aside, please. | 请站到一边去 |
[07:20] | Please turn that off! | 请关掉它 |
[07:22] | We are here to advance each other’s knowledge | 我们来这是为了增进大家 |
[07:24] | of gunshot wounds! | 对枪伤的认识 |
[07:27] | Whoa! Now look what you’ve done! | 看看你都干了些什么 |
[07:29] | I’m gonna have to bill you for that. | 我要你赔我 |
[07:34] | Crime lab is working on that piece of latex. | 罪案化验室正在对那个橡胶碎片化验 |
[07:36] | Maybe we’ll get lucky, get a partial print. | 走运的话还能提取部分指纹 |
[07:37] | Dr. Eve had a huge web presence. | 伊芙医生有个蛮大的网站 |
[07:39] | She just released her newest book. | 她刚刚出版了一本新书 |
[07:42] | “No Need to Breed.” | “没必要生孩子” |
[07:45] | Here she is promoting the book. | 这是她的推销视频 |
[07:46] | You can choose not to be a mother. | 你可以选择不做母亲 |
[07:49] | You do not have to breed. | 你没必要生小孩 |
[07:50] | Judge Allen denied our request | 艾伦法官否决了我们查看 |
[07:52] | for patient files and phone records. | 病人资料和电话记录的请求 |
[07:53] | He won’t even allow us to get a list of names. | 他甚至都不准我们得到病人名单 |
[07:55] | Now what are we gonna do? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[07:56] | We’ll go see Allen in his chambers. | 我们去他办公室找他 |
[07:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:59] | Dr. Eve had a book signing at the Literate Mind Bookstore | 伊芙医生被谋杀前几个小时 |
[08:02] | a few hours before she was murdered. | 在文化心灵书店进行了签售 |
[08:03] | – That’s interesting. – So is this. | -有点意思 -这个消息也是 |
[08:05] | Dr. Eve had a lot of haters. | 伊芙医生有一群敌人 |
[08:07] | Here’s a blogger with a big following — | 有一个粉丝很多的博主 |
[08:09] | Valerie Miller. | 瓦莱丽·米勒 |
[08:10] | “Waak” — | 博客名称叫”Waak” |
[08:11] | “Wives are about kids.” | “妻子就该带孩子”的缩写 |
[08:12] | Looks like she’s aiming a rifle at our victim. | 她正端着来福枪指着被害人 |
[08:14] | “This fiend hates your child”? | “这个魔鬼痛恨你的孩子” |
[08:16] | This from a mother of nine? | 这是从有九个小孩的妈妈嘴里说出来的吗 |
[08:18] | She’s sure plugged in to social media | 作为一名在家教育孩子们的母亲 |
[08:19] | for someone who homeschools all those kids. | 她在社交媒体上很是活跃 |
[08:21] | Check out her timeline. | 你们看她的时间表 |
[08:22] | Translation, please? | 能解释一下吗 |
[08:24] | Oh, she leads such a fascinating life, | 她过着很好的生活 |
[08:25] | she wants everyone to know what she’s doing at all times. | 希望大家知道她整天都在干嘛 |
[08:28] | Where was “Mrs. Waak” yesterday? | “妻子就该带孩子”太太昨天在哪 |
[08:29] | The Literate Mind Bookstore, | 就在文化心灵书店里 |
[08:30] | where Dr. Eve had the book signing. | 伊芙医生签名售书的地方 |
[08:33] | Where was she last night? | 她昨晚在哪 |
[08:34] | Don’t know. She stopped checking in. | 不知道 她没有登录网站 |
[08:36] | Well, I don’t think “Mrs. Waak” | 我觉得”妻子就该带孩子”太太 |
[08:37] | was getting a signed copy of “No need to Breed.” | 可不是《没必要生孩子》的书迷 |
[08:48] | Don’t you feel a little funny driving us? | 你不觉得这一路开来很搞笑吗 |
[08:50] | why would I feel funny? | 有什么搞笑的 |
[08:52] | It’s the nicest car I ever had. | 这是我拥有过的最漂亮的车了 |
[08:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[08:55] | Let’s get these groceries inside, | 把这些杂货都拿到里面去 |
[08:57] | and I’ll take you for a spin. | 然后我再带你去兜风 |
[08:59] | Oh, I-I can’t right now. | 我这会儿走不开 |
[09:02] | They just gave it to you? | 他们就这么把车给了你吗 |
[09:03] | I have to do a little promotion. | 我需要做点宣传 |
[09:09] | It’s voice-activated. | 这是声控的 |
[09:11] | Can’o Espress’o added the loudspeaker. | 卡诺特浓咖啡给安了这个大喇叭 |
[09:14] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[09:15] | Uh, yeah, ma. | 可以 妈 |
[09:16] | Come see! | 过来看啊 |
[09:18] | It has voice-activated Bing search capabilities. | 它上面有声控的必应搜索 |
[09:21] | Cool! | 真棒 |
[09:23] | Frankie, you look so handsome in your uniform. | 弗兰基 你穿制服简直帅呆了 |
[09:26] | Oh, my god. Ma, stop! | 天呐 妈 别说了 |
[09:27] | Why? Am I embarrassing you — | 为啥 我让你尴尬了吗 |
[09:30] | Oh, my god! Somebody hit my car! | 天呐 有人撞我车了 |
[09:34] | My brand-new car! | 我崭新的车啊 |
[09:37] | What the… | 搞什么. |
[09:38] | Well, I didn’t hit it very hard, did I? | 没有撞的很厉害吧 |
[09:41] | Oh, yeah, good. It’s just a little dent. | 太好了 只是撞凹了一点 |
[09:43] | A little dent? It’s a brand-new car! | 什么叫凹了一点 这可是辆新车 |
[09:45] | Ma, take the headset off. | 妈 把耳机取下来 |
[09:46] | Uh, I-I… | 呃 我 我 |
[09:47] | Shoot! I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:48] | – I’ll get it fixed. – Oh, you bet you will! | -我会出钱把它修好的 -这不是废话嘛 |
[09:50] | Don’t you look where you’re driving?! | 你开车不看路吗 |
[09:52] | Can I just give you cash? | 我能给你现金吗 |
[09:54] | I mean, is, um, $30 enough? | 你看 三十块钱够吗 |
[09:58] | Are you kidding me?! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[10:00] | Frankie, tell me she’s kidding me. | 弗兰基 告诉我她是在开玩笑 |
[10:04] | Let — let me help you with that. | 我帮你捡 |
[10:07] | – Ma! – What? | -妈 -干嘛 |
[10:10] | Come on. | 你看 |
[10:13] | U-um, how pregnant are you? | 你有几个月身孕了 |
[10:15] | Seven months. | 七个月 |
[10:16] | All right, all right. Don’t cry. | 好吧 好吧 别哭了 |
[10:17] | We– we’ll call your husband. | 我们 我们会给你老公打电话 |
[10:18] | Fiance–ex. | 未婚夫 前任的 |
[10:22] | He dumped me. | 他把我甩了 |
[10:24] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 太遗憾了 |
[10:28] | Uh, here. | 给你 |
[10:29] | That’s a lot of unpaid parking tickets. | 挺多未付的停车罚单啊 |
[10:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:32] | That’s why I’m here. | 我就是为这事来的 |
[10:34] | You’re gonna boot my car | 如果我不申请罚单分期付款 |
[10:35] | if I don’t sign up for a payment plan. | 你们就该把我的车拖走了 |
[10:38] | There isn’t really a payment plan. | 罚单是没有分期付款的 |
[10:40] | Then what am I gonna do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[10:43] | I lost my job. My roommate kicked me out. | 我已经丢了工作 室友把我赶出来了 |
[10:45] | I live in my car. | 我就住在车里 |
[10:47] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[10:53] | Oh, my god. You’re sure? | 天呐 你确定吗 |
[10:56] | Lydia-Lydia? | 就是那个莉迪亚吗 |
[10:57] | Dad’s fiancee, Lydia? | 老爸的未婚妻 莉迪亚 |
[10:58] | Yeah, I saw her name on the parking notices — | 没错 我在停车罚单上看到她全名了 |
[11:00] | Lydia Sparks. | 莉迪亚·斯帕克斯 |
[11:02] | And you’re sure she’s pregnant? | 那你确定她怀孕了 |
[11:03] | She’s out to here. | 她肚子有这么大 |
[11:07] | Well, what do we do?! | 我们该怎么办 |
[11:08] | How the hell should I know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[11:09] | Well, should we call pop? | 是不是该给老爸打电话 |
[11:11] | No, she says he dumped her. | 不 她说就是老爸甩了她 |
[11:13] | Do we just not know him, or is he having some | 是我们太不了解老爸 |
[11:16] | deranged, late midlife crisis? | 还是他进入了迟来的抽疯中年危机 |
[11:18] | Janie, she’s living out of her car. | 简妮 她住在她的车里 |
[11:21] | What if that’s our…? | 如果那是我们的… |
[11:24] | Our brother or sister? | 我们的弟弟或者妹妹吗 |
[11:27] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[11:32] | Uh, isn’t there someone the children can stay with | 我们谈话的时候是不是可以 |
[11:34] | while we talk? | 找人照看一下孩子们 |
[11:35] | Maybe an older sibling? | 比如年长的哥哥姐姐什么的 |
[11:36] | My children are very well-behaved. | 我的孩子们都很乖的 |
[11:39] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[11:41] | Take a look at that. | 看看这个 |
[11:43] | You didn’t like Dr. Eve much, did you? | 你不是很喜欢伊芙医生 对不对 |
[11:45] | Not even a little bit. | 一点喜欢都谈不上 |
[11:46] | That’s a pretty violent image. | 这张图片很暴力啊 |
[11:48] | I thought it made my point in a very visceral way. | 我认为它很好地表现了我的观点 |
[11:50] | So did shooting her. That made your point, too. | 打死她也一样 也能表明你的观点 |
[11:53] | She’s a despicable person. | 她是个品行低劣的人 |
[11:55] | I don’t even want to share gender | 我甚至不愿意说她是个女人 |
[11:56] | by calling her a woman. | 因为不想和她同属一个性别 |
[11:58] | But I wouldn’t stoop to killing her. | 但是我不会用她的血脏了我的手 |
[12:01] | Hey! Finger out of your nose. | 不许挖鼻子 |
[12:04] | Do you have children, detective? | 你有孩子吗 警探 |
[12:06] | I do not. | 没有 |
[12:07] | It figures. | 一眼就能看出来 |
[12:08] | How does it figure? | 怎么看出来的 |
[12:09] | Your waist. | 你的腰 |
[12:11] | Even you would have trouble | 即使像你这么苗条的人 |
[12:12] | finding a flattering bathing suit after nine children. | 生了九个孩子之后 穿泳衣也好看不了 |
[12:15] | Luckily, that’s the only downside. | 幸运的是 这是唯一的代价 |
[12:17] | Is that why you shot Dr. Eve? | 这是你射杀伊芙医生的原因吗 |
[12:18] | She didn’t have stretch marks? | 就因为她身上没有妊娠纹 |
[12:19] | Oh, I’m very proud of my womb. | 我非常为我的子宫骄傲 |
[12:21] | Oh, please don’t show me your womb, Mrs. Miller. | 拜托 别给我看你的子宫 米勒太太 |
[12:24] | Okay, where were you last night? | 好吧 你昨晚在哪儿 |
[12:27] | With my children | 跟我的孩子们 |
[12:28] | and 20 other mothers and their children | 还有20位母亲和她们的孩子在一起 |
[12:31] | at my “Wives Are About Kids” meeting. | 参加我的”妻子就该带孩子”会议 |
[12:33] | It’s already on YouTube. | 已经上传到优酷了 |
[12:35] | Would you like to see? | 你想看吗 |
[12:38] | What makes you think that coming here in person | 你们为什么觉得亲自跑一趟 |
[12:40] | will make me change my mind, detectives? | 就会让我改变主意呢 警探们 |
[12:42] | We need that patient list, your honor. | 法官先生 我们需要那张病人名单 |
[12:44] | There is nothing in your affidavit | 你们入行的誓言可没有 |
[12:47] | to support your assumption, | 支持你们这种假设 |
[12:49] | that evidence of a crime will be discovered | 誓言里可没说如果我允许你们践踏 |
[12:51] | if I allow you to | 这些病人的权利 |
[12:52] | trample the rights of these patients. | 你们就能发现犯罪的证据 |
[12:54] | All due respect, your honor — | 恕我冒昧 法官大人 |
[12:55] | both doctors were killed in their offices, | 两位医生都死在他们的办公室里 |
[12:57] | where they see their patients. | 那可是他们和病人见面的地方 |
[12:58] | I’m not convinced. | 这话没有说服力 |
[13:01] | Absent a stronger link | 你们所调查的犯罪行为 |
[13:02] | between your crime and these patients, | 和这些病人之间缺乏明显联系 |
[13:04] | this is merely a fishing expedition. | 这仅仅是非法调查的企图 |
[13:06] | Have a good day. | 再见吧 |
[13:07] | Judge Allen, this is important. | 艾伦法官 这很重要 |
[13:08] | So’s the law, detective. | 法律也很重要 警探 |
[13:10] | We understand, your honor, but without those names — | 我们明白 法官先生 可没有那个名单 |
[13:12] | If you ever want me to sign another warrant for you again, | 如果你们以后还想从我这拿到搜查令 |
[13:15] | I suggest you leave my chambers. | 那我劝你们马上离开 |
[13:28] | Where are all your little “Dr. Death” friends? | 你那些个”死亡医生”朋友们去哪了 |
[13:31] | Enjoying a lecture on using silicone scalps | 他们正在听一场关于 |
[13:34] | for terminal ballistics testing. | 用硅胶头骨做终端弹道测试的讲座 |
[13:36] | Mm, and you’re missing it? | 你竟然没去 |
[13:37] | I know! ’cause I needed to get away from Dr. Pike. | 就是说啊 我想避开派克医生 |
[13:40] | I think Pike is on the take. | 我觉得派克在搞小动作 |
[13:41] | What? | 什么意思 |
[13:42] | He is using his position to privateer. | 他在利用他的职位成为私掠者 |
[13:44] | He’s…attacking foreign ships during wartime? | 他在…战争中进攻了外国船吗 |
[13:48] | I think he is taking kickbacks to hawk a forensic vacuum. | 我认为他在推销法医用吸尘器 还吃回扣 |
[13:53] | Maura, this is very serious. | 莫拉 这简直太严重了 |
[13:54] | – It is? – No! | -真的吗 -才怪 |
[13:56] | You haven’t started the autopsy yet? | 你还没开始验尸吗 |
[13:57] | Pike is handing out hats and pens and travel mugs. | 派克在到处发帽子 笔 还有旅行杯 |
[14:01] | That is swag, detective. | 这是赃物啊 警探 |
[14:03] | I’ll get our swag unit on it. | 我会让赃物组的人关注此事的 |
[14:05] | I need to know how to entrap him. | 我得想办法引他出洞 |
[14:07] | Okay! | 行了 |
[14:09] | Take it easy, Serpico. | 悠着点儿 塞尔皮科 |
[14:10] | Can we please solve our double homicide first? | 能先把这件双尸案破了再说吗 |
[14:14] | Okay. Help me undress her. | 好吧 帮我把她的衣服脱了 |
[14:17] | Think you can be childless and have a fulfilling marriage? | 你觉得不生孩子婚姻能美满吗 |
[14:20] | No. With or without children, marriage is miserable. | 不觉得 有没有孩子 婚姻一样悲惨 |
[14:23] | Oh, not so. | 并非如此 |
[14:24] | Studies show that parents’ happiness | 研究显示1972年以后有孩子的夫妇 |
[14:26] | has remained steady since 1972, | 幸福指数一直很稳定 |
[14:28] | while non-parents’ happiness has dropped. | 而没有孩子的夫妇幸福指数下降了 |
[14:31] | Did I tell you I’m starting | 我有没有告诉你 |
[14:31] | a new organization called “S.A.W.”? | 我新建了个组织叫”S.A.W.” |
[14:34] | That’s a hostile acronym. | 这缩写可不好听 |
[14:35] | It stands for “Stuck At Work.” | 它就是”被工作困住”的缩写 |
[14:38] | And I’m gonna be stuck here longer | 你要还不完成尸检的话 |
[14:40] | if you don’t get on it. | 我得困在这儿更长时间 |
[14:42] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[14:46] | It’s a shell casing. | 是个弹壳 |
[14:48] | Where’s the bullet that went through Dr. Rod? | 穿过罗德医生身体的那颗子弹在哪里 |
[14:55] | Which means she was shot first, | 这说明她先中枪 |
[14:56] | then he was shot, | 然后他中了枪 |
[14:58] | and the casing flew off into her sleeve. | 弹壳飞到了她的袖子里 |
[15:01] | Damn. No prints. | 可恶 没有指纹 |
[15:03] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:05] | Here. | 拿着 |
[15:08] | Ugh, come on. | 有没有搞错 |
[15:09] | Not again with this weird husband guy. | 又是那个诡异的”丈夫” |
[15:12] | Look. “Hon, don’t forget | 你听 “亲爱的 别忘了” |
[15:13] | your Brazilian-wax appointment.” | 你约了去做巴西式蜜蜡脱毛” |
[15:16] | What — I mean, how many times I got to tell this guy? | 我得跟这家伙说多少次啊 |
[15:18] | “I’m not your wife.” | “我不是你老婆” |
[15:21] | Oh, forgot to tell you, Frankie met Lydia today. | 忘了告诉你 今天弗兰基碰见莉迪亚了 |
[15:30] | You’re looking very, very guilty. | 你看起来非常非常内疚啊 |
[15:32] | What are you not telling me? | 有什么事瞒着我 |
[15:36] | I promised Tommy that I-I wouldn’t say. | 我答应汤米不告诉别人的 |
[15:42] | This looks very sharp. | 这个看起来挺锋利的嘛 |
[15:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:51] | But don’t get mad. | 不过别生气 |
[15:53] | What?!! Tommy slept with Lydia?! | 什么 汤米跟莉迪亚上床了 |
[16:02] | I thought there wasn’t any surveillance footage | 我还以为死者办公室 |
[16:04] | of the victims’ offices? | 没有监控录像呢 |
[16:05] | There isn’t, but I found a private security camera | 是没有 不过我发现了一台 |
[16:07] | aimed at the building next to theirs. | 对着他们隔壁大楼的私人监控探头 |
[16:09] | Thought I’d see if maybe the killer walked by. | 想说会不会看到凶手从那儿经过 |
[16:11] | And how would you know if it was the killer? | 那你怎么知道哪个是凶手 |
[16:13] | Probably wouldn’t. | 确实不知道 |
[16:15] | But I did find this. | 不过我发现了这个 |
[16:18] | Smart, Frost. | 太有才了 弗罗斯特 |
[16:19] | What — that’s a City Car collecting footage of Boston. | 是辆在波士顿取景的小车 |
[16:22] | Yeah. And it drove by the Parkers’ building | 没错 而且昨天下午五点五十六分 |
[16:23] | at 5:56 p.m. yesterday. | 它正好经过帕克的那幢楼 |
[16:26] | What? | 什么 |
[16:27] | That’s right before E.A. had an appointment with Dr. Rod. | 正好快到E.A.和罗德医生预约的时间 |
[16:31] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[16:35] | She’s headed right toward their building. | 她正往那幢大楼走 |
[16:38] | You think we have enough landmarks for facial recognition? | 有足够的特征做脸部识别吗 |
[16:41] | Won’t know till we try. | 试试就知道了 |
[16:51] | Okay, she’s pretty close. | 这个很接近 |
[16:55] | Frost, the man is closer. | 弗罗斯特 这个男的更像 |
[16:58] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[17:00] | E.A. is Eugene Allen. | E.A.就是尤金·艾伦 |
[17:03] | Judge Eugene Allen? | 尤金·艾伦法官吗 |
[17:05] | No wonder he wouldn’t sign the warrants. | 怪不得他不肯签搜查令 |
[17:07] | Yeah, because he’s a patient. | 就是 因为他也是那里的病人 |
[17:08] | Well, maybe he’s a killer, too. | 说不定还是凶手呢 |
[17:10] | You want me to go with you? | 要我和你一起去吗 |
[17:11] | No. No, this one belongs to me and Korsak. | 不用 这个归我和科萨克了 |
[17:14] | Go get him. | 去把他搞定 |
[17:18] | You can’t go into his chambers. | 你们不能进他的办公室 |
[17:20] | You can’t go in there. | 你们不能进去 |
[17:22] | How dare you enter my chambers? | 你们胆敢闯进我的办公室 |
[17:24] | Why wasn’t that door locked? | 为什么门没锁 |
[17:25] | You’re asking us? | 问你自己啊 |
[17:26] | Well, stop staring and shut the damn door. | 别看了 把该死的门关上 |
[17:36] | I believe I told you not to return | 我记得告诉过你们 |
[17:38] | until you had a stronger link | 找到帕克医生的病人和案子之间 |
[17:40] | between your crime and Dr. Parker’s patients. | 更明显的联系之前别回来找我 |
[17:44] | That strong enough? | 这个够明显了吧 |
[17:47] | Did you kill him because he knew your secret? | 他知道了你的秘密 所以你才动手的吗 |
[17:50] | Dr. Parker helped me. | 帕克医生拯救了我 |
[17:56] | I’m finally enjoying my life, | 我终于能够享受生活 |
[17:59] | my work… | 享受工作 |
[18:02] | …because he encouraged me to be myself. | 因为他鼓励我做自己 |
[18:06] | Behind closed doors, I am | 在人后 我就是 |
[18:09] | Eugenia Allen. | 尤金妮亚·艾伦[女名] |
[18:12] | Okay, Eugenia. | 好吧 尤金妮亚 |
[18:16] | Sign these warrants for dr. Eve and dr. Rod’s phone | 签了这些搜查伊芙和罗德医生的电话 |
[18:18] | and patient records. | 还有患者记录的搜查令 |
[18:22] | You think you can blackmail me? | 你们以为可以要挟我吗 |
[18:25] | You think you can block a homicide investigation | 你觉得为了替你的私生活保密 |
[18:27] | to keep your personal life quiet? | 就可以妨碍凶杀案调查吗 |
[18:33] | Need a pen… uh, ma’am? | 要笔吗 女士 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[18:45] | You have no idea how fun medical examiners’ parties can be. | 你都不知道法医派对多有意思 |
[18:48] | Talk about the case — you’ll fit right in. | 谈谈那个案子吧 你会很快融入的 |
[18:51] | Okay, so we got the patient lists. | 我们已经拿到了病人名单 |
[18:52] | It’s like over 200 people. | 大概有两百人以上 |
[18:54] | Well, I’ll take a look at the doctors’ sessions notes. | 我可以看一下医生的问诊记录 |
[18:56] | – Maybe I can eliminate the nonviolent patients. – Okay. | -也许能排除没有暴力倾向的 -好的 |
[18:59] | I mean, I think that Dr. Rod was the target. | 我觉得罗德医生才是目标 |
[19:01] | I think Dr. Eve just picked the wrong time to go to the bathroom. | 伊芙医生不过是不巧去了趟洗手间 |
[19:05] | For you, Detective Rizzoli. | 给你的 里佐利警探 |
[19:06] | And since you’re so good at stabbing people in the back… | 没你的份 因为你喜欢在背后捅人… |
[19:10] | I haven’t reported you to the BBVB… | 我还没去BBVB举报你 |
[19:15] | …yet. | 你等着吧 |
[19:18] | Bullet and | BBVB就是 |
[19:19] | Blast Violation Board. | 枪伤及爆炸伤研讨纪检委员会 |
[19:21] | Oh, my. | 我的天呐 |
[19:22] | Jane! | 简 |
[19:23] | Swag! | 赃物 |
[19:27] | Attention, all swag units. | 各查赃小组注意 |
[19:28] | We have swag distribution in progress at the Dirty Robber. | 肮脏盗吧内有分赃活动正在进行 |
[19:32] | This is very serious. | 这不是开玩笑的 |
[19:33] | You could lose your Bullet and Blast Certification. | 能让你失去枪伤及爆炸伤研讨资格证 |
[19:36] | Ugh, not again! | 又来了 |
[19:37] | What, another murder? | 怎么 又发生凶杀案了吗 |
[19:38] | Another weird “Hon” message. | 奇怪的骚扰短信又来了 |
[19:40] | “Hon, waiting up for you.” | “亲爱的 我在等你” |
[19:42] | Guess I should hurry home since I’ve had my brazilian. | 看来巴西式脱毛之后我要赶回家 |
[19:47] | I think you should tell your mother. | 我认为你应该告诉你妈妈 |
[19:48] | Where I wax is my business. | 我去哪儿脱毛与她无关 |
[19:51] | Lydia’s baby might be her grandchild. | 莉迪亚的孩子可能是她的孙子 |
[19:53] | That baby might also be her ex-husband’s bimbo’s kid. | 那孩子也可能是她前夫的荡妇的种 |
[19:57] | It’s a good thing Tommy’s fishing in the gulf. | 汤米到处招蜂惹蝶 真好 |
[19:59] | I want to kill him. | 我想杀了他 |
[20:01] | Maybe that’s why your father called off the engagement. | 也许这就是你爸取消订婚的原因 |
[20:05] | Because Lydia told him that | 因为莉迪亚告诉他 |
[20:07] | it might be Tommy’s baby? | 孩子可能是汤米的吗 |
[20:10] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[20:11] | No, no, no. This can’t be happening. | 不 不 不 这不可能 |
[20:12] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 不 |
[20:13] | Are you calling your father? | 你是要给你爸打电话吗 |
[20:14] | No, I’m gonna call Frankie. | 不 是打给弗兰基 |
[20:15] | Well, you can’t tell him he might be an uncle over the phone. | 你不能在电话里告诉他快当叔叔了 |
[20:20] | But… | 但 |
[20:33] | Oh, it’s so nice to let my hair down | 把头发放下来真舒服 |
[20:35] | And enjoy a few long island iced teas. | 再喝点长岛冰茶 |
[20:38] | How many have you had, Dr. Pike? | 你喝了多少杯了 派克医生 |
[20:39] | Not more than four. | 不超过四杯 |
[20:41] | Or is it five? | 好像喝了五杯 |
[20:43] | Well, perhaps that’s enough. | 也许喝得够多了 |
[20:45] | You look stunning tonight, Dr. Isles. | 你今晚太美了 艾尔斯医生 |
[20:48] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[20:49] | You’re like a wildcat, aren’t you? | 你就像只小野猫 不是吗 |
[20:51] | Lapping up that liquid with your delicate pink tongue. | 用你精致的粉舌轻舔饮料 |
[20:55] | Please, stop. | 拜托 别说了 |
[20:55] | I’ve been in love with you, okay? | 我爱上你了 懂吗 |
[20:56] | Since the outdoor remains recovery course. | 从户外残骸修复课程开始 |
[20:59] | What?! | 什么 |
[20:59] | But I’ve been desperately afraid. | 但我害怕极了 |
[21:02] | I lost everything | 为了研发 |
[21:02] | with my quest to develop the perfect forensic vacuum. | 完美的法医吸尘器 我失去了一切 |
[21:06] | I invested everything in particle-vac, Maura. | 我为微粒吸尘器倾尽一切 莫拉 |
[21:09] | Everything! | 一切 |
[21:09] | Okay. Stop. Stop. | 好了 够了 够了 |
[21:13] | What? | 什么 |
[21:14] | Lady says go away, Pike. | 这位女士叫你走开 派克 |
[21:16] | Buzz off, Popov. | 走开 波波夫 |
[21:18] | You have as much chance with | 你和已故的帕克医生 |
[21:20] | woman as dead Dr. Parker. | 都没有女人缘 |
[21:23] | No. The corpse has better chance. | 说错了 死人也比你有吸引力 |
[21:26] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[21:27] | You want a piece of me? | 你想把我碎尸万段吗 |
[21:28] | – Let’s go. – Okay! | -来吧 -好的 |
[21:30] | Here, let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[21:32] | Put up ducks. | 举起手臂来吧 |
[21:33] | These are “dukes,” you moron. | 这叫”拳头” 你个白痴 |
[21:36] | What the hell?! | 搞什么鬼 |
[21:37] | You call me moron, huh? | 你敢叫我白痴 |
[21:40] | Pike declared his love for me. | 派克对我表白了 |
[21:42] | What?! | 什么 |
[21:43] | You two are drunker than old Cooter Brown! | 你们两个真是醉得一塌糊涂了 |
[21:48] | If you don’t quit, I’m gonna whip you both so hard, | 再不停手 休怪我用鞭子狠抽你们 |
[21:49] | you won’t be able to sit down for a week! | 抽得你们一个礼拜坐不了椅子 |
[21:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:54] | Sorry about that. | 对此深表歉意 |
[21:56] | How’s your, uh, case going? | 你们的案子进展如何 |
[21:57] | You know, we don’t have much forensic evidence. | 我们没有太多的法医证据 |
[22:00] | I found a shell casing, but there’s no prints. | 有一枚子弹壳 但上面没有指纹 |
[22:02] | I’ve been working on this new technique | 我一直在研究这项 |
[22:03] | I studied over in England | 在英国学到的新技术 |
[22:04] | where sweat can sometimes corrode the brass casing. | 汗水有时候可以腐蚀弹壳 |
[22:07] | What, so you think | 你是说 |
[22:09] | you might be able to pull up a print? | 你也许能提取到指纹吗 |
[22:10] | I might. I can look at it for you tomorrow. | 也许可以 明天我帮你试试 |
[22:12] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 这太棒了 |
[22:14] | Thank you very much. | 太感谢了 |
[22:17] | All right, party’s over. Let’s go. | 派对结束 我们回家吧 |
[22:19] | And you’re telling Frankie. | 你来告诉弗兰基 |
[22:20] | I’m telling Frankie what? | 我告诉弗兰基什么 |
[22:27] | What do you want to tell me? | 你们想告诉我什么 |
[22:28] | Maura knows about Lydia. | 莫拉知道莉迪亚的事 |
[22:31] | That’s what you wanted to tell me? | 仅此而已吗 |
[22:32] | No. | 不 |
[22:33] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[22:35] | It’s about Tommy. | 是关于汤米的 |
[22:37] | And he, uh — | 他 |
[22:38] | I can’t believe I can’t say this. | 我居然说不出口 |
[22:40] | He slept with Lydia. | 他和莉迪亚睡过了 |
[22:41] | – He what?! – Maura! | -他什么 -莫拉 |
[22:43] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[22:44] | Lydia? | 莉迪亚 |
[22:45] | Oh, my god, Maura, she needs your help. | 天呐 莫拉 她需要你的帮助 |
[22:47] | Ohh, I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[22:51] | This is Lydia Sparks. | 这位是莉迪亚·斯帕克斯 |
[22:52] | She ran into my new car. | 她撞了我的新车 |
[22:54] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[22:55] | Can you tell the doctor what’s wrong? | 你能告诉医生怎么了吗 |
[22:57] | Yeah, she’s pregnant with your first grandchild, | 她怀了你的第一个孙子 |
[22:59] | and she’s drunk. | 而且她喝醉了 |
[23:00] | Oh, god. Come on. | 天呐 来吧 |
[23:02] | Uh, uh, let’s get her on the couch. | 我们扶她去沙发 |
[23:03] | Okay, easy. I got it, ma. I got it. I got it. | 好的 慢点 我扶好了 |
[23:04] | Here we go. Here we go. | 来吧 来吧 |
[23:06] | Okay. Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 好的 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[23:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:09] | I like couches. | 我喜欢沙发 |
[23:12] | Oh, you’re really cute. | 你长得真帅 |
[23:17] | Ma. | 妈 |
[23:17] | Why would you bring a drunk, pregnant stranger | 你为啥带个醉醺醺而且怀孕的陌生人 |
[23:21] | into Maura’s house? | 来莫拉的房子呢 |
[23:22] | She came to the cafe? To apologize. | 她来到餐厅 来道歉 |
[23:24] | She felt bad. | 她感觉很糟糕 |
[23:25] | So, you cheered her up with malt liquor? | 所以你用酒精来鼓舞她吗 |
[23:27] | We had dinner — | 我们共进晚餐 |
[23:28] | pasta, salad, some water. | 意大利面 沙拉 还有水 |
[23:31] | I have to pee. | 我想上厕所 |
[23:33] | Again? Sh-she just went. | 又去吗 她刚刚才去过 |
[23:35] | Lydia, are you thirsty? | 莉迪亚 你口渴吗 |
[23:37] | I’m really thirsty. | 我非常渴 |
[23:39] | Okay, Frankie, call an ambulance. | 弗兰基 叫救护车 |
[23:41] | What? I need E.M.S… | 什么 我需要支援 |
[23:42] | Get her some orange juice. | 给她杯橙汁 |
[23:43] | Can’t she just sleep it off in her car? | 她不能睡在她车子里吗 |
[23:46] | She has gestational diabetes. | 她有妊娠糖尿病 |
[23:47] | Well, how bad is that? | 有多糟 |
[23:48] | Bad. She’s slipping into a diabetic coma. | 很糟 她陷入糖尿病昏迷了 |
[23:51] | Will you hold my hand? | 握着我的手好吗 |
[23:53] | I’m really scared. | 我很害怕 |
[23:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:59] | It’s gonna be okay, all right? | 会没事的 好吗 |
[24:03] | W-we’re gonna take care of you. | 我们会好好照顾你 |
[24:10] | It’s like my mother has a homing device for trouble. | 我妈简直就是个麻烦吸引机 |
[24:13] | That’s where Tommy gets it. | 汤米就是遗传她的 |
[24:14] | And we’re throwing Lydia back in the pond | 莉迪亚一出院 |
[24:16] | as soon as she gets out of the hospital. | 我们就把她送走 |
[24:17] | Okay, but we’re telling your mother who she is first. | 好 不过先得告诉你妈她的身份 |
[24:19] | I’m calling a family meeting. | 我要召开家庭会议 |
[24:20] | What? It’s not your family. | 什么 又不是你家的事 |
[24:22] | Well, it’s my guest house. | 但这是我的客房 |
[24:23] | And I only have a one-guest policy. | 我只招待一位客人的 |
[24:26] | Okay, let’s see if we can solve these murders first. | 好吧 看看能不能先把谋杀案破了 |
[24:29] | W-what? | 又怎么了 |
[24:30] | Fine, I will get frankie and ma | 行 我会叫弗兰基和妈 |
[24:32] | to the dirty robber later today. | 晚点去肮脏盗吧开会 |
[24:34] | Good morning, Dr. Isles. You don’t look very well-rested. | 早 艾尔斯医生 看来没睡好啊 |
[24:37] | Guess you don’t know your limit. | 我猜是喝多了吧 |
[24:40] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了 |
[24:43] | Did you do something inappropriate? | 你做了什么不合宜的事吗 |
[24:47] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 失陪了 |
[24:49] | I have to prepare my presentation | 我得去准备关于 |
[24:50] | on entrance and exit wounds. | 射入口和射出口的陈述了 |
[24:52] | You look stunning, detective. | 警探 今天美极了 |
[24:56] | Got my fingerprint-enhancement device. | 把指纹增强装置带过来了 |
[24:58] | You ready to try it? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:59] | Yeah, follow me, Dr. Rube Goldberg. | 好了 跟我来 小题大做博士 |
[25:01] | W– I’m surprised you know who that is. | 你居然知道那是谁 |
[25:03] | Oh, Maura, | 莫拉 |
[25:04] | 25% of the population uses the internet. | 四分之一的人都上网的 |
[25:06] | Oh, not fair. | 你作弊 |
[25:07] | It doesn’t count if you have to use google. | 要谷歌了才知道就不算数 |
[25:12] | Can’t get these in a forensic-supply catalog. | 这个在鉴证供应型录里可没有 |
[25:13] | I put this together myself. | 我自己组装的 |
[25:16] | Never would have guessed. | 还真没想到 |
[25:20] | So, the idea is the electrostatic charge | 原理是静电电荷 |
[25:23] | Allows the fingerprint powder to adhere to the brass casing. | 可让指纹粉黏在弹壳上 |
[25:26] | Dr. John Bond at Leicester university developed it. | 莱斯特大学的约翰·邦德博士发明的 |
[25:29] | Classic electrostatic physics. | 经典的静电物理 |
[25:31] | Shoot, I’m only an expert in common electrostatic physics. | 可惜我只是普通静电物理学的专家 |
[25:44] | That’s unbelievable. | 真不可思议 |
[25:46] | You got a partial print. | 有局部指纹了 |
[25:48] | But there isn’t enough ridge detail. | 但纹线细节不够 |
[25:50] | All I need is enough to compare it | 我只要有足够纹线和 |
[25:51] | to a list of patients. | 病人的指纹作比对就好 |
[25:58] | No tented arch on this one. | 这个没有蓬形拱 |
[26:01] | This one, either. | 这个也没有 |
[26:02] | How many patients did we get elimination prints from? | 我们收集了多少指纹 |
[26:04] | 110 out of a total of 203. | 共203名病人 已收集110枚 |
[26:06] | Still got detectives out there trying to get the rest of them. | 还有警探在收集剩余指纹 |
[26:14] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[26:18] | – What is it? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[26:20] | What? | 什么啊 |
[26:25] | That’s my phone number. | 那是我的手机号 |
[26:27] | I — | 我 |
[26:30] | Oh, my god! | 天呐 |
[26:31] | You thought I was one of Dr. Parker’s patients? | 你以为我也是帕克医生的病人吗 |
[26:33] | Nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么丢人的 |
[26:34] | I think you’ve hidden your | 我认为你把自己的 |
[26:35] | delusional disorders rather well, detective. | 妄想症隐瞒得很好 警探 |
[26:39] | He called you three times last week. | 他上礼拜给你打了三次电话 |
[26:42] | I wonder why. | 为什么呢 |
[26:48] | Wha– no. | 别这样 |
[26:51] | Hey, Dominick. | 多明尼克 |
[26:53] | Uh, do you know how long you’re gonna be? | 你还要多久呢 |
[26:55] | This is my car right here. | 我的车停在那了 |
[26:56] | Oh! Oh, I’m so sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:58] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[27:00] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[27:01] | – C-can you just put that back on the rack? – Yes. | -能把那个放到架子上吗 -可以 |
[27:03] | – I’ll move the truck. – Okay, thank you. | -我把车开走 -谢谢 |
[27:05] | Hey, you know what? | 对了 |
[27:07] | Why don’t you grab a bag of ciabatta? | 拿包夏巴塔面包走吧 |
[27:08] | It’s still warm. | 还热着呢 |
[27:09] | It’s on the last rack. | 就在最后一排架子上 |
[27:10] | – Okay. Thank you. – Sure. | -好 谢谢 -不谢 |
[27:19] | This one? | 这个吗 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:22] | Thank you so much. | 多谢 |
[27:24] | I’ll see you later. | 回见 |
[27:25] | Thank you– | 谢啦 |
[27:36] | I thought this would help ease tensions | 我觉得这个能缓解 |
[27:38] | in the family meeting. | 家庭会议的紧张气氛 |
[27:39] | – What is it? – It’s a talking stick. | -是什么 -是个说话棒 |
[27:41] | They’ve been used for centuries by native Americans. | 原住民已经用了好几个世纪了 |
[27:44] | Hey. What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[27:47] | Where’s Jane? She said we were having a family meeting. | 简呢 她说要开家庭会议的啊 |
[27:49] | She will be here any minute. | 她随时会到 |
[27:51] | Sit down, Ma. | 坐下吧 妈 |
[27:53] | Take the talking stick. | 拿着说话棒 |
[27:54] | I don’t want the talking stick. | 我不想要说话棒 |
[27:56] | I want to know what this is about. | 我想知道会议是干什么的 |
[28:00] | Well, uh, the talking stick has been used by many cultures | 很多文明中都会用说话棒 |
[28:03] | to designate who has the right to speak. | 来选定有权说话的人 |
[28:05] | Which means the both of you | 就是说你们俩都有 |
[28:07] | have something awful to tell me. | 坏消息要告诉我 |
[28:11] | Is this about Tommy? | 是汤米的事吗 |
[28:15] | Give me that stick! | 把那棒子给我 |
[28:18] | Because I have a feeling | 我预感到 |
[28:19] | that I’m going to have to use this stick | 我要用这根棒子 |
[28:21] | to knock some sense into your brother. | 给你弟弟醒醒脑 |
[28:33] | Her car is still here. | 她的车还在 |
[28:35] | She’s not answering her phone. | 她不接电话 |
[28:38] | She left over an hour ago to meet you guys. | 她一个小时前就找你们去了啊 |
[28:40] | She did? | 是吗 |
[28:41] | Oh, my god. Where is she? | 天呐 她在哪啊 |
[28:43] | Ma, come on. I’m gonna get you home. | 妈 我送你回家吧 |
[28:47] | I’m gonna try and track the gps on her phone, | 我来试着追踪她的手机定位系统 |
[28:49] | Maybe get a location. | 也许能定位 |
[28:50] | I’ll be back. Find her, okay? | 我马上回来 找到她 好吗 |
[28:57] | No signal on her phone. Can’t track it. | 她手机没信号 追踪不到 |
[28:59] | Come on, think! | 拜托 想想办法 |
[29:00] | We’re in the middle of this double-homicide case. | 我们在调查双尸谋杀案 |
[29:02] | We don’t know if it’s related. | 我们无从知晓它们是否有联系 |
[29:03] | We know dr. Parker called Jane. | 我们知道帕克医生给简打过电话 |
[29:05] | The dead guy? Why’d he call her? | 那个死者 他为什么给她打电话 |
[29:07] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[29:08] | Wait, wait. He — he treated patients | 等下 他的病人 |
[29:10] | with severe delusional disorders. | 都是严重的妄想症患者 |
[29:12] | It’d be his ethical obligation | 出于职业道德考虑 |
[29:14] | to call and to warn her | 如果他的病人对简有威胁 |
[29:15] | if he was treating someone who was a danger to her. | 他是会打电话提醒她的 |
[29:18] | Put up the patient list, Frost. | 把病人名单列出来 弗罗斯特 |
[29:19] | And she was getting strange text messages. | 她收到了奇怪的短信 |
[29:22] | Someone on this list knows something. | 名单上有人知道内情 |
[29:24] | Oh, this could take all night. | 这得查整晚 |
[29:25] | We can’t sit in here and go through lists! | 我们不能坐在这查看名单 |
[29:27] | Okay, what about the partial print | 弹壳上的那半个指纹 |
[29:29] | from the casing? | 怎么样 |
[29:30] | Korsak, what if we tried | 科萨克 如果我们把两个半个 |
[29:31] | to put the two partial prints together? | 指纹放在一起怎么样 |
[29:33] | The one from the glove and the shell casing? | 手套上那个和弹壳上那个 |
[29:34] | It’s a long shot. | 希望不大 |
[29:39] | We need a few more points. | 要更多的指纹细节点 |
[29:42] | Rotate it to the left just a bit. | 向左旋转一点点 |
[29:46] | That might work. Run it. | 这可能有用 进行对比 |
[29:57] | That’s the man who delivers bread to the cafe? | 那是给餐厅送面包的男人 |
[29:59] | Dominick Bianchi — | 多明尼克·比安奇 |
[30:00] | Served eight years for stalking and maiming? | 因为跟踪和致人伤残坐了八年牢 |
[30:02] | – He was Parker’s patient. – You got an address? | -他是帕克的病人 -有地址吗 |
[30:04] | It’s just the bakery. | 只有面包店地址 |
[30:06] | Oh, hell. | 见鬼 |
[30:11] | Dominick has erotomanic delusional disorder. | 多明尼克有情爱妄想症 |
[30:15] | Doesn’t sound good. | 听着不太乐观 |
[30:16] | It’s a serious psychiatric disorder. | 是种严重的精神疾病 |
[30:18] | He believes a stranger, | 他会坚信一个陌生人 |
[30:19] | most likely someone of a higher status, | 通常是那些地位较高的人 |
[30:21] | is in love with him. | 爱上他了 |
[30:22] | So, he thinks Jane’s in love with him? | 所以 他觉得简爱上他了 |
[30:47] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[30:48] | You missed your brazilian wax. | 你错过了你的巴西式蜜蜡脱毛 |
[30:52] | You were the one who was texting me? | 你是那个给我发短信的人 |
[30:55] | Of course I did, honey. | 当然是我 亲爱的 |
[30:57] | You’re my wife. | 你是我老婆 |
[31:02] | You took off my clothes? | 你把我衣服脱了 |
[31:05] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:11] | Do you like your new outfit? | 你喜欢你的新衣服吗 |
[31:17] | Yes. | 喜欢 |
[31:20] | I love pink and ruffles and kitten heels. | 我喜欢粉色 花边和中跟鞋 |
[31:25] | Oh, good. | 太好了 |
[31:29] | Oh, you look so beautiful. | 你看上去真美 |
[31:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:34] | Dominick, um, my wrists really hurt. | 多明尼克 我的手腕好疼 |
[31:37] | Is there any way that we could loosen these up | 能不能给我稍微 |
[31:39] | just a little bit? | 松松绑 |
[31:43] | Oh, you are sly. | 你真狡猾 |
[31:44] | No. | 不 |
[31:51] | I’m gonna go out and get dinner for us. | 我要出去给咱们买点晚餐 |
[31:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[32:21] | – Give me something! – Checking his financials. | -给我点线索 -查查他的财务 |
[32:24] | Okay, wait. | 好的 稍等 |
[32:25] | He bought a bunch of computer equipment recently. | 他最近买了好多电脑设备 |
[32:27] | Looks like he set up a webcam. | 他好像架了一个摄像头 |
[32:29] | Maybe I can use an nmap | 也许我可以运行网络映射器 |
[32:30] | to run a port scan. | 来进行端口扫描 |
[32:31] | What, you think you can track him | 什么 你认为能通过一个 |
[32:32] | through the bakery website? | 面包房网站追踪到他 |
[32:37] | Trying a telnet port. | 试试远程登录端口 |
[32:45] | Yes! I’m in. | 好的 连上了 |
[32:47] | He’s sending this feed to his bakery | 他把这个信号传到他的面包房 |
[32:48] | so he can watch her 24/7. | 以便他全天候监视她 |
[32:53] | Oh, god, Jane. | 天啊 简 |
[32:56] | That’s her apartment! | 那是她的公寓 |
[32:59] | No, stay here. | 不 待在这儿 |
[33:19] | Sergeant Korsak, | 科萨克警司 |
[33:21] | I don’t see Dominick. | 我没看到多明尼克 |
[33:28] | Damn it! She’s not here. | 该死 她不在这儿 |
[34:02] | I couldn’t see everything in your bedroom, | 我无法看到你卧室的全貌 |
[34:05] | so I figured as long as I got it close… | 所以我尽量和它布置得一致 |
[34:10] | Are the sheets okay? | 床单喜欢吗 |
[34:12] | Yeah, they’re fine. | 很好 |
[34:14] | I don’t remember having you over. | 我不记得有请过你来我家 |
[34:17] | You know the building across the street? | 你知道街对面的楼吗 |
[34:19] | If you go up the fire escape, you can see in your window. | 爬上逃生梯 就能通过窗户看到了 |
[34:22] | When you leave the shades open. | 当你打开百叶窗时 |
[34:25] | Right. | 没错 |
[34:37] | You remember Hawaii? | 你记得夏威夷吗 |
[34:42] | Dominick, you know we never went to Hawaii. | 多明尼克 咱们从没去过夏威夷 |
[34:45] | Yes, we did!! | 我们去过 |
[34:49] | We had our honeymoon there. | 我们在那里度蜜月 |
[34:51] | We kayaked. | 我们划了皮艇 |
[34:52] | You surfed for the first time. | 你第一次冲浪 |
[34:54] | We went to that all-you-can-eat luau | 我们一起去参加 |
[34:55] | with the pig, remember? | 夏威夷烤野猪宴 记得吗 |
[34:59] | Yeah. Yeah, I remember now. | 对 我现在记得了 |
[35:03] | Liar. | 说谎 |
[35:05] | Don’t play me. | 别耍我了 |
[35:07] | We didn’t go to a luau. | 我们没有去烤野猪宴 |
[35:15] | Don’t be like dr. Parker. | 不要和帕克医生一样 |
[35:21] | Did you tell dr. Parker about me? | 你告诉帕克医生关于我的事了 |
[35:23] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[35:25] | I’m allowed to talk about my wife with my therapist. | 和我的医生谈论我老婆是被允许的 |
[35:27] | Of course you are. | 当然可以 |
[35:28] | Damn right!! | 说得没错 |
[35:35] | Oh, baby, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 |
[35:38] | Oh, baby, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 宝贝 对不起 对不起 |
[35:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:47] | I deserved that. I’m sorry. | 我活该 真抱歉 |
[35:55] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[35:56] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么 |
[35:58] | She has to try to make him stay in the fantasy. | 她不得不试着让他待在幻想中 |
[36:01] | What if he comes out of it? | 万一他醒过来怎么办 |
[36:05] | We have to find her. | 我们必须找到她 |
[36:07] | He’s live-streaming, but he’s smart. | 他在视频直播 不过他很聪明 |
[36:09] | He’s hiding the I.P. address. | 隐藏了IP地址 |
[36:11] | I can’t find it. | 我找不到他 |
[36:14] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:31] | – Jane. – She sees it. | -简 -她发现摄像头了 |
[36:36] | I-I love computers, Dominick, just like you. | 多明尼克 我跟你一样喜欢电脑 |
[36:39] | I couldn’t use one for a long time, | 我有很长时间都没有电脑用 |
[36:41] | but I-I read a lot about them | 但是我在布里奇沃特州的时候 |
[36:42] | at Bridgewater State. | 读了很多关于电脑的书 |
[36:45] | Did you miss me? | 你有想我吗 |
[36:46] | Yes, I did. | 我有 |
[36:48] | No, you didn’t. | 你才没有呢 |
[36:51] | I wasn’t there because of you. | 我不是因为你才去那里的 |
[36:53] | I was there because of Emily. | 我是因为埃米莉才去的 |
[36:54] | What happened to Emily? | 埃米莉怎么了 |
[36:55] | I will always love her. | 我会永远爱她的 |
[36:58] | He threw acid in her face — blinded her. | 他朝她泼硫酸 把她弄瞎了 |
[36:59] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:03] | I read about you in the paper. | 我在报纸上看到了关于你的报道 |
[37:06] | I liked you when we were little | 我喜欢咱们小的时候 |
[37:09] | and you used to come into my parents’ bakery. | 你会经常跑来我父母的面包房 |
[37:15] | You knew that you’d grow up to marry me, didn’t you? | 那时你就知道长大后会嫁给我了 对吧 |
[37:20] | Oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[37:23] | Wouldn’t it be fun if we put ourselves on TV | 咱俩作为比安齐夫妇上电视如何 |
[37:26] | as Mr. and Mrs. Bianchi? | 肯定很好玩 |
[37:29] | That’s only for me. | 那是我的特权 |
[37:30] | No one else can watch you! | 别人不可以看你 |
[37:35] | Where do you watch me? | 你都在哪看我呀 |
[37:44] | Are you ready for dinner? | 你准备好吃晚饭了吗 |
[37:55] | Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[37:57] | If you’re as good as I know you are, | 如果你像我了解的那么厉害的话 |
[37:59] | you can see me right now. | 你现在应该已经看到我了 |
[38:02] | Please tell me you can see me. | 拜托 你一定要看到我 |
[38:07] | Frost, find me. | 弗罗斯特 请找到我 |
[38:10] | Please. | 求你了 |
[38:13] | I’m praying that somebody can hear me. | 我祈祷有人能听到我的声音 |
[38:15] | Tell us where you are, Janie. | 告诉我们你在哪 简妮 |
[38:16] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[38:18] | Tell us where you are. | 告诉我们你在哪 |
[38:20] | Please let somebody hear me. | 拜托 一定要有人听见我说话呀 |
[38:21] | Please. | 拜托 |
[38:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:28] | I hear, um, airplanes landing. | 我能听到飞机降落的声音 |
[38:32] | Must be close to the airport. | 这里肯定离机场很近 |
[38:34] | Less than — than half a mile. | 估计不到 半英里的距离 |
[38:40] | And — and I-I hear a bell. | 而且 而且我能听到铃声 |
[38:44] | A warning bell. | 警铃声 |
[38:45] | The Chelsea Street Drawbridge. | 切尔西街吊桥 |
[38:46] | Chelsea Street Drawbridge. | 切尔西街吊桥 |
[38:48] | And — and I smell fish. | 还有 我闻到鱼腥味 |
[38:49] | The processing plant. | 加工厂 |
[38:51] | No, that’s not enough. | 不 这还不够 |
[38:51] | There are hundreds of buildings in that area. | 那片区域有上百栋建筑呢 |
[38:55] | Frost, zoom in on the radiator and the window frame. | 弗罗斯特 放大暖气片和窗框 |
[39:00] | That’s a cast-iron radiator, manufactured in 1890, | 那是铸铁的暖气片 1890年产的 |
[39:02] | and a wooden window frame from the same era. | 那个木制窗框也是同时期的产品 |
[39:04] | So, We’re looking for something built in the late 1800s | 我们要找一栋建于十九世纪晚期 |
[39:06] | that’s still standing. | 现在仍存在的建筑 |
[39:07] | By the processing plant? They’ve all been torn down. | 在加工厂旁边吗 那些旧楼都被拆了 |
[39:09] | Maybe we’re not even close. | 也许我们找错了方向 |
[39:10] | Please, Frost, please come find me. | 求求你了 弗罗斯特 救我 |
[39:15] | I got a building on Falcon Street — | 菲克街上有一栋建筑 |
[39:17] | built in 1891. | 建于1891年 |
[39:19] | That’s it. Let’s go. | 就是这个了 出发 |
[39:26] | Come on! Just eat! | 快点 张嘴 |
[39:29] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[39:31] | – I would rather feed myself. – Fine. | -我想自己吃 -随便你 |
[39:34] | Starve, then! | 那就饿死吧 |
[39:36] | I heard you talking. | 我刚才听到你在说话 |
[39:37] | I know you were talking to someon! | 我知道你在跟别人讲话 |
[39:39] | Dominick, I was talking to myself. | 多明尼克 我是在自言自语 |
[39:40] | Don’t hurt her. | 别伤害她 |
[39:43] | I’m gonna have to make sure that you never look at anyone | 我要确保 你永远都不会看其他人 |
[39:47] | or talk to anyone… | 或是跟其他人讲话 |
[39:49] | …ever again! | 永远都不会 |
[39:52] | Police! Police! Police! | 警察 警察 警察 |
[39:54] | Don’t move! Hands up, you son of a bitch! | 不许动 把手举起来 你个混蛋 |
[39:57] | Jane, you okay? | 简 你没事吧 |
[39:59] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[40:02] | Frankie, get me out of here, please. | 弗兰基 带我离开这 求你了 |
[40:03] | I got you. It’s okay. | 我给你解开 没事了 |
[40:06] | I’m okay. I’m okay. | 我没事 我没事 |
[40:24] | Well, the worst part was the outfit. | 最糟的就是那套衣服 |
[40:27] | Pink shoes. | 粉红色的鞋 |
[40:30] | Vomit. | 呕死人了 |
[40:33] | I think Dominick killed Dr. Parker | 我想多明尼克杀死帕克医生 |
[40:35] | because he was trying to warn you. | 是因为他试图警告你 |
[40:36] | Poor guy. | 可怜的家伙 |
[40:37] | And Dr. Eve got shot just ’cause she had to pee. | 而伊芙中枪只是因为她要上厕所 |
[40:39] | I mean, that’s just wrong. | 这简直太荒唐了 |
[40:41] | In Dominick’s mind, | 在多明尼克看来 |
[40:42] | Dr. Parker was breaking up your marriage. | 帕克医生想要毁掉你们的婚姻 |
[40:44] | And what a marriage it would have been. | 多么”美好”的婚姻呀 |
[40:47] | Did I show you my honeymoon pictures? | 我有没有给你看我的蜜月照 |
[40:49] | Oh, you went on a honeymoon? | 你们还去度了蜜月啊 |
[40:50] | My head did. | 我的头去了 |
[40:52] | Apparently, we missed the luau. | 不过我们错过了烤野猪宴 |
[40:54] | I always wanted to go to a luau. | 我一直想参加这宴会 |
[40:58] | I’m thinking of freezing my eggs. | 我想要冷冻我的卵子 |
[41:01] | Okay, how much wine have you had? | 你到底是喝了多少酒呀 |
[41:04] | Not much. | 没喝多少 |
[41:06] | I just don’t think marriage is for me. | 我只是觉得我不适合结婚 |
[41:08] | But I’d like to preserve my option to have children. | 但是我希望保留要孩子的这个选择 |
[41:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:12] | I’m gonna leave my eggs right where they are. | 我还是把我的卵子留在体内吧 |
[41:15] | And we’re gonna talk about something else. | 而且也该换个话题了 |
[41:17] | Like what? You and Dr. Pike. | -什么话题 -你和派克医生 |
[41:20] | What a cute couple you’d make. | 你们要是凑成一对 多可爱呀 |
[41:22] | Mm, very funny. | 哈哈 真好笑 |
[41:23] | Very, very funny. | 太好笑了 |
[41:28] | Bet he’s luau kind of guy. | 我敢打赌他也喜欢烤野猪宴 |