时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | My class, no running. | 同学们 别乱跑 |
[00:49] | Let’s form one straight line. | 排成一队 |
[00:51] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[00:54] | Okay, kids, everyone in line | 好了 孩子们 我数三声 |
[00:56] | on the count of three. | 大家要排好队 |
[00:57] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[01:02] | Michael B., | 迈克尔·毕 |
[01:03] | I’m surprised I have to tell you twice. | 你今天怎么这么不听话 |
[01:06] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:09] | But, Miss Johnson, the statue is bleeding. | 可是约翰逊小姐 这座雕像流血了 |
[01:17] | My class, everyone here — now! | 同学们 都到这儿来 马上 |
[01:25] | Well, I think it would be cleaner if you just… | 我觉得没必要画这么乱 你应该… |
[01:27] | I think it would be cleaner if you don’t make me hurt you. | 你要是不逼我揍你 场面就不会乱了 |
[01:31] | Oh, go back to your autopsy cave. | 回你的小解剖室去吧 |
[01:33] | I can’t wait to see his face when he sees his new desk. | 我都等不及看到他发现新办公桌的样子了 |
[01:35] | Now, are you certain that Frankie has this in the sack? | 不过 你确定弗兰基这事靠调吗 |
[01:38] | In the bag, Maura. | 是靠谱 莫拉 |
[01:40] | Cavanaugh said it’s | 卡瓦诺夫说最终人选 |
[01:41] | between him and someone from another unit, | 会在他和一个别组的人之间产生 |
[01:43] | so it’s got to be Frankie. | 所以肯定是弗兰基 没跑啊 |
[01:46] | Are you giving him the chogokin doll? | 你真的要把超合金娃娃送他 |
[01:49] | Action figure. | 这叫手办 |
[01:51] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[01:52] | Make him feel good on his first day. | 第一天上任 让他高兴高兴 |
[01:54] | He needs a proper welcome. | 他需要真正的欢迎仪式 |
[01:55] | We superglued your desk drawers your first day. | 你第一天来时我们用万能胶把你抽屉粘上了 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:58] | Yeah, they still stick. | 没错 到现在都还粘粘的 |
[02:01] | Oh, there’s Lieutenant Cavanaugh. | 卡瓦诺夫警督出来了 |
[02:03] | Frankie’s in a suit. | 弗兰基西装笔挺的 |
[02:05] | Somebody’s getting promoted. | 有人升职了哟 |
[02:06] | Please let it be good news. | 一定要是好消息呀 |
[02:09] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[02:11] | You know, it’s a big deal when we promote someone | 大家知道 提升新警探到凶案组 |
[02:13] | to the homicide squad. | 可是件大事 |
[02:14] | Today, that honor goes to somebody who’s been out there, | 今天 这份荣誉即将属于一位勤恳工作 |
[02:17] | putting their life on the line for a number of years. | 数年来为我们的事业一直出生入死的人 |
[02:20] | Please say hello to Detective Riley Cooper. | 欢迎莱利·库伯警探 |
[02:57] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[03:01] | Sergeant Detective Vince Korsak. | 我是文斯·科萨克警司 |
[03:04] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[03:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:06] | I’m sorry we met under such | 我们当初在那么奇怪的场合下认识 |
[03:08] | weird circumstances. | 真不好意思 |
[03:11] | Yeah. Me, too. | 没错 我也是 |
[03:14] | Welcome aboard. | 欢迎加入 |
[03:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:21] | Homicide’s been a dream of mine for a long time. | 凶案组一直是我梦寐以求的地方 |
[03:23] | Really? Was part of that dream playing us both for fools? | 是吗 你梦里也把我们俩当傻蛋吗 |
[03:26] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[03:27] | No, Frost. | 别这样 弗罗斯特 |
[03:28] | You never worked undercover. It’s not easy. | 你从没当过卧底 这活不容易 |
[03:30] | Oh, so that makes it okay that you used us | 所以你就可以利用我们 |
[03:32] | to get information so you could get the promotion? | 获取情报 好抢我的职位 |
[03:35] | Frankie, I’m so sorry. | 弗兰基 我很遗憾 |
[03:36] | No. C’est la vie. | 不用 这就是人生 |
[03:40] | Oh, you’re smart. | 没错 你很聪明 |
[03:41] | Now, I’ll give you that. | 这我必须承认 |
[03:48] | It’s not the best way to introduce yourself to us. | 这个开场白可不太好 |
[03:51] | Yeah, I know. | 是啊 |
[03:53] | So, you knew who I was when you moved across the hall? | 看来你搬家那会儿就知道我是谁 |
[03:55] | I was living in a U.C. Pad. | 我住在最乱的街区 |
[03:57] | Stuff went down. | 那儿危险得很 |
[03:58] | I feel safer living near another cop. | 跟其他警察住得近点让我觉得安全 |
[04:02] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[04:04] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[04:05] | Detective Cooper? | 库伯警探 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 到 |
[04:07] | Get familiar with these open cases. | 熟悉一下这些没结的案子 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:15] | Welcome to homicide. | 欢迎来凶案组 |
[04:17] | We got a possible body dump near Grant Museum of Fine Arts. | 艺术博物馆附近有一起疑似抛尸案 |
[04:20] | Jane, give Riley your open cases. | 简 把你那儿没结的案子给莱利 |
[04:29] | I spent a year setting up that final bust. | 我花了一年时间计划最后一击 |
[04:31] | I couldn’t afford to let anyone know who I was. | 所以我不能让任何人知道我的身份 |
[04:33] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[04:36] | The part I’m having trouble with | 但我不能理解的是 |
[04:37] | is the part where you led on my partner and my brother. | 你勾引我的搭档和我弟弟 |
[04:41] | I actually like ’em — both of them. | 我真的喜欢他们 他俩都喜欢 |
[04:45] | Good. | 好 |
[04:46] | Then you’ll figure out a way to make it right. | 那你就想办法解决这事儿吧 |
[04:57] | Frankie has a right to be upset. | 弗兰基生气也不无道理 |
[04:59] | She did earn it. | 她靠自己的实力获胜 |
[05:01] | I mean, she’s been a detective in the drug unit for five years. | 她都在缉毒组当了五年警探了 |
[05:04] | Disappointment is a dangerous emotion if | 如果不正确对待 失望是一种 |
[05:06] | it isn’t processed. | 很危险的情绪 |
[05:07] | I’d just hate to see him set himself up for a life of misery. | 我可不希望看到他的人生滑向悲惨的深渊 |
[05:10] | No, that’s ridiculous. | 胡说 |
[05:12] | Well, read the research. | 去读读研究报告啊 |
[05:13] | And I’m worried about your mother, too. | 我还担心你妈妈呢 |
[05:14] | She’s knitting. | 她总在织东西 |
[05:15] | Oh, yes. That is worrisome. | 没错 太令人担忧了 |
[05:16] | I think it’s a baby blanket. | 我觉得她在织婴儿毯 |
[05:18] | The yarn is a 50-50 cotton-acrylic blend. | 她用的是棉和腈纶各占一半的混合毛线 |
[05:21] | Okay, yes. Now we do have a problem. | 好吧 现在问题严重了 |
[05:23] | All units, be on the lookout for a woman | 各部门注意 请留意一名老年女子 |
[05:26] | who is so desperate to be a grandmother, | 该女子抱外孙心切 |
[05:28] | she’s knitting a blanket for the baby of Lydia, | 她在给莉迪亚的孩子织毯子 |
[05:30] | the slut who slept with her ex-husband | 那个贱人睡了她的前夫 |
[05:32] | and her youngest son. | 还有小儿子 |
[05:34] | She’s worried about what kind of future that baby’s gonna have. | 她是担心那孩子将来怎么办 |
[05:37] | And I’m not? | 我就不担心吗 |
[05:39] | Lydia could barely tie her own shoes. | 莉迪亚连系鞋带都不会 |
[05:41] | Easy, there. | 慢点 慢点 |
[05:42] | – Let’s turn her. – What, did you pull something? | -把她转过来 -怎么 你拉伤了吗 |
[05:44] | I smell something — decomposition. | 我闻到了 腐烂的味道 |
[05:46] | Let’s tilt her sideways first. | 先把她斜过来 |
[05:48] | I cannot believe you can smell decomp in bronze. | 你居然能从青铜上闻出腐烂味 |
[05:51] | Well, it’s a heavy particulate odor | 那是一种特殊的气味 |
[05:52] | detectable by some animals for miles. | 很多动物隔着几里地都能闻出来 |
[05:55] | Looks like the Venus de Milo. | 看上去像是断臂维纳斯 |
[05:58] | I’ve been to the Louvre, Dr. Snob. | 我也去过卢浮宫的 势利眼博士 |
[06:00] | No! Oh! | 不 |
[06:05] | It’s not bronze. It’s plaster. | 不是青铜的 是石膏 |
[06:08] | She’s very cool. | 她很酷[凉] |
[06:10] | A dead woman masquerading as a statue is cool? | 一个死了的女人被做成了雕塑 酷吗 |
[06:12] | No, the body — it’s cold, | 不 我是说这具尸体很凉 |
[06:14] | and it’s exhibiting signs of delayed decomposition. | 而且有腐烂延迟的迹象 |
[06:17] | So, she was frozen? | 就是说她被冷冻过 |
[06:18] | No, likely kept in cold storage. | 不 应该是低温保存过 |
[06:21] | So, “Refrigerated,” Not “Frozen.” Got that? | 就是冷藏过 不是冷冻过 懂了吗 |
[06:23] | The difference between 32 and 33 degrees is enormous, Jane. | 零度和一度的区别是很大的 简 |
[06:27] | Museum was updating their electrical system. | 博物馆正在进行电路升级 |
[06:29] | No power to the cameras. | 摄像头都没开 |
[06:30] | So, no security footage? | 也就是说没有监控录像 |
[06:32] | What about the maintenance crew? | 维护人员怎么说 |
[06:33] | The last guy here says | 最后离开这儿的人说 |
[06:34] | he fished trash out of the water | 就在他7点钟走之前 |
[06:35] | just before he left at 7:00. | 才刚刚把垃圾从池水里捞了出来 |
[06:36] | She wasn’t there yet. | 她当时还不在这里 |
[06:40] | Whoever killed her went to an awful lot of trouble | 看来凶手费了不少力 |
[06:42] | and took a huge risk. | 也冒了巨大的风险 |
[06:46] | Okay, I think it sucks. | 我觉得这真是糟糕透了 |
[06:48] | Ma, you’re like a truck driver | 妈 自打你在这儿工作以后 |
[06:49] | since you started working here. | 就变得越发粗鲁了 |
[06:52] | Yeah, whatever. | 想说什么就说吧 |
[06:54] | I’m sorry, Frankie. | 真的很可惜 弗兰基 |
[06:55] | However, I think it’s an excellent opportunity | 但我觉得这是个用来 |
[06:56] | to start, you know, | 练习走出失望的 |
[06:58] | practicing recovering from disappointment — | 绝好机会 |
[07:00] | Not now, Maura. | 现在先别说这个 莫拉 |
[07:02] | No, it’s fine. I don’t care. | 没关系 我不介意 |
[07:04] | I care. | 可我介意啊 |
[07:05] | – What a deceptive little bitch. – Ma! | -多虚伪的小贱人啊 -妈 |
[07:08] | Okay. Riley was already a detective. | 好了 莱利之前已经是一名警探了 |
[07:11] | You mean a professional liar? | 你是说职业骗子吗 |
[07:13] | She went out with me and Frost | 她跟我和弗罗斯特约会 |
[07:14] | to get information on the homicide squad. | 就是为了获取凶案组的信息 |
[07:16] | I think you should protest. | 我认为你应该抗议 |
[07:17] | Ma, come on. What’s he gonna do, | 妈 你少搅和了 他能做什么呀 |
[07:19] | walk around with a sign? | 举着牌子四处乱走吗 |
[07:20] | That could actually increase feelings of disappointment. | 这种行为实际上是会增加失望情绪的 |
[07:24] | Look… | 听着 |
[07:25] | All right, you got to strap ’em on, | 好了 你得抗住 |
[07:27] | take this like a cop, okay? | 像个警察一样接受它 好吗 |
[07:29] | Frankie, come on. | 弗兰基 打起精神来 |
[07:30] | You’ll get your turn. | 总有一天会轮到你的 |
[07:31] | No, I won’t. | 不 不会有的 |
[07:33] | I’m gonna be taking 911 calls for the rest of my life. | 这辈子我都只能在处理911报警中度过 |
[07:36] | Aw, Frankie, come on. | 弗兰基 别这样 |
[07:40] | Oh, my god. What is he doing here? | 天哪 他在这儿做什么 |
[07:43] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[07:45] | Isn’t he the really handsome guy you used to go out with? | 他不就是那个你约会过的帅哥吗 |
[07:49] | The one that never called again? | 是那个再也没有和你联系的人吗 |
[07:52] | – Maura, just who I was looking – oh, sorry. | -莫拉 我正找你呢 -对不起 |
[07:55] | That guy seems a little down. | 那人看起来有点情绪低落啊 |
[07:57] | Maybe I should give him a copy of my book. | 或许我该送他一本我的书 |
[07:59] | “Release your inner | “释放内心的赢家 |
[08:01] | – winner and win.” – Yeah. | -从而取得胜利” -对 |
[08:04] | Nice photo. | 照片不错 |
[08:05] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:06] | It’s on the best sellers list. | 它已经进了畅销书行列 |
[08:08] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[08:10] | Detective, we should get started on the autopsy. | 警探 我们应该去做尸检了 |
[08:12] | Yes. | 好的 |
[08:13] | Uh, oh, can I — can I just talk to you for a second? | 我能 我能和你谈一小会儿吗 |
[08:17] | I’ve been traveling, promoting my book. | 我一直在四处推销我的书 |
[08:18] | I-I should’ve called or at least sent an e-mail. | 我该打电话给你或者至少给你发封电邮的 |
[08:21] | – Yeah, you should’ve. – Ma. | -你的确该这么做 -妈 |
[08:23] | I’m having a book signing today. | 我今天有一场签名售书活动 |
[08:24] | It’s right down the street. | 就在这条街的正下方 |
[08:25] | It’d mean so much to me if you could come. | 如果你能来 这会对我意义重大 |
[08:28] | I can’t. | 我去不了 |
[08:30] | And excuse me. We do need to get back to work. | 十分抱歉 我们确实需要回去工作了 |
[08:34] | Oh, it is going to be a long day. | 这将是漫长的一天啊 |
[08:37] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[08:38] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[08:39] | You like that idiot. | 你喜欢那个白痴 |
[08:41] | Oh, shh! I do not. | 小声点 我没有 |
[08:42] | Oh, please. You so do, too. | 得了吧 你就是喜欢他 |
[08:56] | He disappears for three months, | 他消失了三个月 |
[08:57] | and now I’m supposed to just drop everything | 现在难道我又该放下一切 |
[08:59] | to be a groupie at his book signing? | 像个粉丝一样去参加他的签售会吗 |
[09:01] | I think you’d make a good groupie. | 我觉得你会是个好粉丝的 |
[09:03] | “Oh, Dennis. | “丹尼斯 |
[09:05] | Will you release my inner winner?” | 你能释放我内心的赢家吗 |
[09:08] | That’s good. You should go. | 感觉不错啊 你应该去的 |
[09:09] | How about I release my inner bitch? | 不如释放我内心的贱人 |
[09:12] | Any guy who spends that much time grooming | 任何一个花很多时间来精心打扮的男人 |
[09:15] | is not someone you want to share a bathroom with. | 都不会是你想与之共享一间浴室的人 |
[09:20] | Did you notice | 你有注意到她头发上有 |
[09:21] | the cruella de vil streak in her hair? | 像恶魔库伊拉一样的颜色吗 |
[09:23] | Hypopigmentation. | 这是色素减退 |
[09:25] | She’s got track marks on her neck. | 她的脖子上有标记 |
[09:27] | It’s a long-term junkie | 如果她用的是颈静脉 |
[09:28] | if she’s using the jugular vein. | 那就表明她是个长期吸毒者 |
[09:30] | How long was she kept in cold storage | 她变成雕像之前 |
[09:31] | before she was turned into a statue? | 被冷藏多久了 |
[09:32] | I could narrow it down to between two to six months. | 我能把时间范围缩小到两到六个月 |
[09:35] | Oh, yes. Gee, that is narrow. | 噢 真棒 这范围缩得真小 |
[09:37] | Can’t you find some freezer fuzz to help out? | 你就不能找个冷库警员啥的来帮个忙 |
[09:40] | You could store a body | 在冰点温度之上的那个温度 |
[09:41] | right above freezing temperatures indefinitely. | 可以让你无限期地保存尸体 |
[09:43] | It took Dennis three months | 丹尼斯花了三个月 |
[09:45] | to take me out of cold storage. | 才把我从冷库中放出来 |
[09:47] | Maura, let that jerk go. | 莫拉 别想那混蛋了 |
[09:50] | I am trying. | 我正在努力 |
[09:55] | She appears to be in her 50s. | 她看起来大约有50多岁 |
[09:57] | Cause of death was asphyxiation. | 死因是窒息 |
[10:00] | No dental care for decades. | 数十年来没有做过口腔护理 |
[10:03] | So we can’t identify her with dental records. | 那我们不能从牙科记录里确定她的身份了 |
[10:05] | And without hands — | 并且没有手 |
[10:08] | Uh, yes. Thank you, Maura. | 好的 谢谢你 莫拉 |
[10:10] | Yes, no fingers, no fingerprints. | 没手指 就无法提取指纹 |
[10:13] | Yes. | 好了 |
[10:15] | I, uh — I checked VICAP | 我查了暴力犯罪数据库 |
[10:17] | I found four unsolved murders of prostitutes | 找到了四件谋杀妓女的悬案 |
[10:20] | in Minneapolis, | 分别在明尼阿波里斯市 |
[10:21] | St. Paul, | 圣保罗 |
[10:21] | Jacksonville, | 杰克逊维尔 |
[10:22] | and St. Louis, | 和圣路易斯 |
[10:23] | All strangled. | 都是窒息而死 |
[10:25] | Were any of them put in cold storage before they were dumped? | 她们中有没有人在弃尸前被冷藏过 |
[10:27] | No, but look at this. | 没有 不过你看 |
[10:30] | All of them had their arms cut off | 她们几个都被切去了手臂 |
[10:32] | and all were encased in plaster. | 并被装入了石膏中 |
[10:35] | Did any of them have | 有没有人脸上有 |
[10:36] | the deep cuts in their face like this one? | 深深的伤口 就像她一样吗 |
[10:38] | No. | 没有 |
[10:40] | So, this one was more personal. | 就是说这起谋杀带有私人恩怨 |
[10:42] | We’re looking for a serial killer. | 凶手是一名连环杀手 |
[10:44] | Forensic psychiatry research indicates | 司法精神病学研究表明 |
[10:46] | that most serial killers are men — | 大部分连环杀手都是男性 |
[10:48] | with overwhelming hostility and rage toward women, | 常伴有过激的敌意和对女人的愤怒 |
[10:50] | often their mothers. | 这些女人往往就是他们的母亲 |
[10:53] | And displaying his “Work” means he has a massive ego. | 展示自己的”作品”表明凶手极为自负 |
[10:56] | He wants recognition. | 他需要被认同 |
[10:57] | Frost, where were the other four women found? | 弗罗斯特 另外四个女人在哪儿找到的 |
[10:59] | Two playgrounds, a t-ball field, | 两个在操场上 一个在儿童棒球场 |
[11:01] | and in front of a daycare center. | 还有一个在日托中心 |
[11:03] | All locations used by kids. | 所有的地点都是有孩子的地方 |
[11:05] | And the four other women were prostitutes. | 并且另外四个女人都是妓女 |
[11:08] | Maybe that’s where we start with our victim. | 我们应该从该线索着手调查这名死者 |
[11:23] | You ever work Bay Village? | 你曾经有在海湾村工作过吗 |
[11:24] | Yeah. What do you need? | 有啊 你想知道什么 |
[11:26] | Can you take that around, | 能带着这照片去那儿转转吗 |
[11:27] | see if anybody recognizes her? | 看看有没有人能认出她来 |
[11:29] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -行 -谢了 |
[11:33] | Make her work the open cases. I’ll go. | 让她负责那些未结的案子 我去不就行了 |
[11:35] | That’s a good idea, Frost. | 好主意 弗罗斯特 |
[11:36] | Detective Frost is gonna go with you. | 弗罗斯特警探跟你一起去 |
[11:38] | What? | 啥 |
[11:39] | Riley’s a homicide detective now. | 莱利现在是凶案组警探了 |
[11:41] | You make it work. | 你要配合 |
[11:42] | Fine. I am a professional. | 好吧 我是专业人士 |
[11:45] | Good. Take Frankie with you. | 很好 把弗兰基也带上 |
[11:46] | Remind him he’s a professional, too. | 也提醒他这一点 |
[11:49] | You got any pants? | 你有带长裤吗 |
[11:50] | In my car. Why? | 车里有 怎么 |
[11:52] | A skirt won’t help you in homicide. | 在凶案组穿裙子只会添麻烦 |
[11:56] | How’s it going? | 新人进展如何 |
[11:58] | Fantastic. She’s fitting right in. | 好极了 她非常适应 |
[12:00] | You know, the head of the drug unit showed me her record. | 缉毒组的头儿给我看了她的履历 |
[12:02] | Pretty impressive. | 让人眼前一亮 |
[12:03] | She got long-term undercover, | 长期的卧底工作 |
[12:05] | and she got big scores because of her work. | 而且取得了骄人的成果 |
[12:07] | Yeah. I mean, she deserves the spot. | 我明白 这职位是她应得的 |
[12:09] | I don’t have a problem with her. | 我对她没意见 |
[12:10] | Well, I’m glad to hear that, Rizzoli. | 很高兴你这么想 里佐利 |
[12:12] | You know, she has almost as much potential as you did. | 她跟你一样潜力无限 |
[12:15] | But I’m never gonna see another Jane Rizzoli. | 可你在凶案组的位置是无人能替代的 |
[12:18] | Thank you, sir. | 多谢 长官 |
[12:25] | You think Cavanaugh was saying | 你觉得卡瓦诺夫的意思是 |
[12:26] | that Frankie isn’t gonna get his gold badge? | 弗兰基升职没指望了吗 |
[12:29] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[12:32] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[12:33] | Ow! What was that for? | 你这是干嘛 |
[12:34] | I hate to be ignored. | 我讨厌你忽视我 |
[12:36] | Dennis ignored me for three months. | 丹尼斯无视了我整整三个月 |
[12:38] | Oh, my god. | 太过分了 |
[12:39] | Like, he didn’t even text? | 居然连短信都不发 |
[12:41] | Really? You want to know busy? | 真的吗 你想知道人能忙成啥样 |
[12:43] | Like, I’m supposed to be solving a serial murder. | 我本应该在解决一宗连环杀人案 |
[12:45] | I have never once had an inner monologue like that. | 我从没有过这样的内心独白 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:50] | Trace report is back. | 痕量分析有结果了 |
[12:52] | The plaster is a common type used in construction. | 这种石膏是建筑上常用的 |
[12:55] | I also found these burns on the soles of our victim’s feet. | 我还在死者脚底发现了这些烫伤 |
[13:01] | So, the killer put out his cigarettes. | 看来凶手是把烟头灭在那儿了 |
[13:02] | Likely inflicted perimortem. | 可能是在临死前造成的 |
[13:04] | So, he tortured her while he was killing her. | 看来他是以折磨的方式杀了她 |
[13:07] | What else? | 还有吗 |
[13:07] | Delivered one child via cesarean section, | 以剖腹产的方式生过一个孩子 |
[13:10] | then had a tubal-ligation procedure. | 接着做了输卵管结扎手术 |
[13:12] | Healed scar tissue indicates it was 30 to 40 years ago. | 愈合伤疤组织表明时间在三十到四十年前 |
[13:14] | So, I’m guessing she didn’t want a house full of kids. | 我猜她是不想要一大堆孩子 |
[13:19] | Okay, let’s go. It starts in 15 minutes. | 好 走吧 再过一刻钟就开始了 |
[13:22] | What starts? | 什么就开始了 |
[13:23] | The book signing. | 签售会 |
[13:25] | The one you’re not going to? | 是那个你不打算去的签售会吗 |
[13:26] | I changed my mind. | 改主意啦 |
[13:27] | I didn’t. | 我没改 |
[13:29] | The lab results are gonna take about 30 minutes, | 化验结果要等半个小时 |
[13:30] | and I haven’t had a lunch break in three years. | 而我都三年没午休过了 |
[13:33] | I’m not spending a lunch hour that I never take | 我才不要花我第一个午休 |
[13:35] | listening to Dennis “I love myself” Rockmond. | 去听丹尼斯·”自恋狂”·洛克蒙德讲话 |
[13:40] | That sounds like a character from “The Flintstones.” | 这名字听着像《摩登原始人》里的角色 |
[13:41] | Hi, I’m Dennis Rockmond. | 你好 我是丹尼斯·洛克蒙德 |
[13:46] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[13:47] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[13:49] | What? | 怎么了嘛 |
[13:54] | Hey, man, did you… | 话说 你有没有 |
[13:57] | Did I what — sleep with her? | 有没怎样 睡过她 |
[13:58] | Why? Did you? | 怎么 你睡过 |
[13:59] | Nothing here. | 没有发现 |
[14:01] | So, detective, what’s your next move? | 那么 警探 下一步该做什么 |
[14:04] | I’m just a lowly uniform. | 我只是个寂寞的小巡警 |
[14:05] | And I’ve never been undercover. | 而我从没做过卧底 |
[14:07] | What should we do, detective? | 我们该做什么呢 警探 |
[14:09] | You could start by growing up. | 你们可以先别这么幼稚 |
[14:11] | This from a woman | 第一次见面 |
[14:11] | who practically showed us her nipples at “Hello.” | 就几乎对我们袒胸露乳的人还说我们幼稚 |
[14:14] | Detective Frost, how old is the victim? | 弗罗斯特警探 死者多大年纪 |
[14:17] | 50s, maybe. | 大概五十多 |
[14:18] | Could be why no one recognizes her. | 也许这就是没人认出她的原因 |
[14:20] | Oh, I can’t keep up with all this complicated detective talk. | 这警探说话太复杂 我都听不懂了 |
[14:31] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[14:33] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[14:37] | Oh, sure. That’s Cruella. | 当然 这是库伊拉 |
[14:39] | Cruella? | 库伊拉 |
[14:40] | Yeah. Evil-ass Cruella. | 对 恶婆娘库伊拉 |
[14:41] | I know ’cause she had that little skunk streak | 她这里有一撮臭鼬一样颜色的头发 |
[14:43] | right here. | 所以我认得 |
[14:44] | Looking up “Cruella” in the alias file. | 我在化名档案中查查库伊拉这个名字 |
[14:46] | Listen, Rose, when did you last see Cruella? | 萝丝 你上一次看到库伊拉是什么时候 |
[14:47] | Oh, beats me. That was one evil heifer. | 记不清 她当时可嚣张了 |
[14:50] | Be yellin’ at me from across the street. | 站在街对面就朝我吼 |
[14:52] | “Hey, ho! I got your tricks! | “嘿 贱人 你的把戏我全知道了 |
[14:55] | What you gonna do about it?” | 你能拿我怎么着” |
[14:58] | Did, uh, Cruella have any regulars? | 库伊拉有什么熟客吗 |
[15:00] | Oh, child, she was lucky to make enough | 小屁孩 她能赚够钱去弄好自己的头发 |
[15:02] | just to feed that fix of hers. | 就已经走大运了 |
[15:03] | Got a name — Rachel Dugan, 54 years old. | 找到名字了 蕾切尔·杜根 54岁 |
[15:07] | You sure you can’t remember the last time you saw her? | 你真的不记得上次见到她的时间吗 |
[15:09] | Oh, yeah. | 当然记得 |
[15:10] | I saw her ’bout three months ago. | 差不多三个月前 |
[15:12] | I remember because I had just bought this wig here. | 因为我当时刚买了这顶假发 |
[15:16] | It’s kind of shedding. | 有点脱发呀 |
[15:18] | But, uh, how you like it? | 不过 你好这口吗 |
[15:22] | So, here I am — | 这就是我 |
[15:24] | perfect childhood, loving parents, | 有完美的童年和爱我的父母 |
[15:27] | failing out of college and blaming the world. | 可后来大学辍学且怨天尤人 |
[15:28] | He’s a very dynamic speaker. | 他是个活力四射的演讲家 |
[15:30] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[15:31] | When the person that I needed to look at was myself… | 而那时我需要检视的其实是自己 |
[15:34] | Well, how can you say that? | 你怎么会不喜欢他呢 |
[15:36] | Maura, he didn’t even bother to e-mail you. | 莫拉 他连封邮件都没给你写 |
[15:38] | But he had speaking engagements. | 因为他要四处演讲嘛 |
[15:40] | …I took responsibility for my life… | 我为自己的人生负责 |
[15:42] | But why don’t you like him? | 你为什么不喜欢他 |
[15:44] | – …And I found… – I don’t like his hair. | -然后我发现 -我讨厌他的发型 |
[15:46] | Or his teeth. | 或者那口牙 |
[15:48] | So, I want to thank you all | 我想感谢你们所有人 |
[15:49] | for your own commitment to releasing your inner winner. | 许下释放你们内在赢家的承诺 |
[15:53] | Thank you guys for coming. | 谢谢你们的到来 |
[15:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:59] | Don’t forget — your inner bitch. | 别忘了 你内在的贱人 |
[16:03] | Maura, I’m so glad you came. | 莫拉 你能来太好了 |
[16:05] | Ah, detective. | 警探也是 |
[16:06] | Oh, no. Not a hugger, remember? | 别 我不喜欢拥抱 还记得吗 |
[16:08] | Oh, that’s right. | 对 想起来了 |
[16:08] | Uh, listen, will you have coffee with me? | 愿意赏脸跟我喝杯咖啡吗 |
[16:10] | I’ll just sign a few books, and then we’ll be out of here. | 我再签几本书就可以走了 |
[16:12] | Please, please, please? | 求你了 求你了 |
[16:14] | Oh, gosh, Maura. | 天啊 莫拉 |
[16:15] | I’m just desperate to get back to our case. | 我迫不及待地想要回去查案子了 |
[16:17] | Aren’t you? | 你不也是吗 |
[16:18] | Um, yes. | 是的 |
[16:19] | Thank you. I can’t. | 谢谢 但我去不了了 |
[16:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:22] | Great talk. Good luck with the book sales. | 谈话很愉快 祝你的书大卖 |
[16:24] | Maura, come on. | 莫拉 快走 |
[16:25] | – It was good to see you. – You, too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也是 |
[16:28] | What is it? | 什么消息 |
[16:29] | We’ve got another body dump. | 又发现了一具弃尸 |
[16:43] | Ride’s been closed for repairs. | 旋转木马原本因为要检修而停运了 |
[16:45] | 911 caller saw the thing spinning and called it in. | 有人看见它在转所以报警了 |
[16:47] | Okay. Can somebody turn off this merry-go-round? | 能不能把这旋转木马关了 |
[16:49] | Carousel. | 这是1926年产的 |
[16:50] | 1926 Spillman Eng/Looff Original. | 斯皮尔曼公司的原版陆夫旋转木马 |
[16:53] | Extremely fine, hand-carved horses. | 这些木马做工精湛 由手工雕刻 |
[16:55] | Yeah, with an extremely un-fine, | 对 旁边还摆着具做工粗糙 |
[16:57] | hand-carved corpse riding it. | 由尸体做成的手工雕塑 |
[16:58] | Listen, I got uniforms holding ’em back, | 听着 我让警员们尽力拦住那些记者 |
[17:01] | But the media are going nuts. | 但是他们快要按捺不住了 |
[17:02] | Can you blame ’em? | 这能怪他们吗 |
[17:03] | Dead women inside statues | 雕像里藏着女尸 |
[17:05] | Is a hell of a lot sexier than a city council meeting. | 这可比市政厅会议劲爆多了 |
[17:07] | Well, we got to manage this. | 我们得控制住局面 |
[17:08] | We’re working it as hard as we can, sir. | 我们会尽全力的 长官 |
[17:10] | A killer who takes this kind of risk | 凶手敢冒这么大的风险 |
[17:12] | is gonna be hard to stop. | 想要阻止他肯定很难 |
[17:17] | Jane, you’ve got to see this. | 简 看看这个 |
[17:18] | What, another power outage with the security cameras? | 怎么了 监控摄像头又没开吗 |
[17:21] | No. This guy is smart. | 不是 凶手很狡猾 |
[17:22] | The I.Q. of most serial killers | 大部分连环杀手的智商 |
[17:23] | falls between 105 and 120 points. | 都在105到120之间 |
[17:26] | Well, this guy is Ted Bundy. | 这家伙简直就是翻版的泰德·邦迪 |
[17:27] | Look what he did with the security cameras. | 看看他是怎么对付监控摄像头的 |
[17:29] | He took out the cameras with a laser pointer. | 他用激光灯使摄像头失效了 |
[17:33] | Crap. There goes my fishing trip. | 该死 这下钓鱼去不成了 |
[17:37] | Six dismembered bodies, | 六具无臂尸体 |
[17:39] | all dumped in places that cater to children. | 都被丢弃在供孩子们玩耍的地方 |
[17:42] | This is ego, Jane. | 这是一种自负心理 简 |
[17:44] | He wants us to know these statues. | 他想让我们发现这些雕像 |
[17:45] | These dead women are his creations. | 这些被杀害的女人就是他的作品 |
[17:51] | What is it? What’s wrong? | 怎么了 哪不对吗 |
[17:52] | Nothing. It just reminds me of Hoyt. | 没什么 只是这让我想起了霍伊特 |
[17:56] | Jane, he’s dead. | 简 他已经死了 |
[17:57] | But he trained two apprentices. | 可他还训练了两个徒弟 |
[17:58] | There could be another one out there. | 这可能是他们俩中的一个干的 |
[18:00] | My head went there, too, Jane. | 我也这么想过 简 |
[18:02] | Okay, Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[18:03] | Can you see if there were any persons of interest | 你能不能查查另外几个案子的 |
[18:04] | on those other cases with a tie to Hoyt? | 相关人士中有没有谁跟霍伊特有关系 |
[18:07] | On it. | 马上去查 |
[18:14] | Same cause of death — asphyxiation. | 同样的死因 窒息致死 |
[18:17] | Was this one refrigerated? | 这具尸体被冷藏过吗 |
[18:18] | Nope. Death occurred in the last 24 hours. | 没有 死亡时间在24小时之内 |
[18:21] | Cigarette burns. | 被烟烫过 |
[18:23] | Yes. I’ve noted them. | 是的 我注意到了 |
[18:25] | She recently stopped lactating. | 她最近才停止泌乳 |
[18:27] | She just had a baby? | 她刚生过孩子 |
[18:29] | Second victim’s tox screen came back. | 第二个遇害者的毒理检验结果出来了 |
[18:31] | This one’s positive for heroin, too. | 她也吸过海洛因 |
[18:33] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:34] | I found evidence of scar tissue | 我从她的伤疤组织中发现 |
[18:36] | indicating excessive sexual activity. | 她曾有过度性行为 |
[18:38] | So, another junkie prostitute? | 这么说又是一个吸毒的妓女 |
[18:41] | Maybe we’re looking for a trucker. | 凶手可能是个货车司机 |
[18:42] | Could the first body have been kept in a refrigerated truck? | 第一具尸体有没有可能被放在冷藏车里 |
[18:45] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[18:46] | I just find it interesting that the majority of serial killers | 我觉得很有意思 大部分的连环杀手 |
[18:49] | aren’t reclusive social misfits or monsters. | 平时并没有与世隔绝 或是凶残成性 |
[18:52] | I find it terrifying. | 我觉得这很可怕 |
[18:54] | I think the guy that shovels your driveway is a serial killer. | 我觉得那个跟你抢车道的人就是个连环杀手 |
[18:56] | You do? | 你真这么觉得 |
[18:57] | No, but I don’t know | 不 即使他是 |
[18:58] | if even I could tell that he was. | 我也不知道能不能辨别出来 |
[19:01] | Okay. I’m gonna go show this around. | 好了 我去找找有没有人能认出她来 |
[19:03] | What, now? It’s 9:00 at night. | 什么 现在 已经晚上九点了 |
[19:06] | Yeah, well, I can’t go home | 我知道 但我一刻不抓住这个恶魔 |
[19:07] | knowing this animal is out there. | 我就无法安心回家 |
[19:10] | – Jane… – Yeah? | -简 -怎么了 |
[19:11] | Did you notice that I didn’t mention Dennis? | 你注意到我一直没提丹尼斯了吗 |
[19:14] | Yes, you did. | 是的 你做到了 |
[19:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:25] | We’re striking out in Bay Village. | 在海湾村也没有任何收获 |
[19:27] | I texted Rondo. | 我给朗多发了短信 |
[19:28] | He’s always in the combat zone. | 他经常在红灯区活动 |
[19:29] | Maybe he can help us. | 或许他能帮得上我们 |
[19:31] | How’s it going with Riley? | 跟莱利处的怎么样 |
[19:32] | Oh, me and Frankie are holding steady with the grudge. | 我和弗兰基能控制好自己的怨气 |
[19:36] | That’s productive. | 进步很大嘛 |
[19:38] | Vanilla! | 小香草 |
[19:40] | You see that? | 看见了吧 |
[19:41] | You ring, I come runnin’. | 你一个电话我就飞奔而来 |
[19:44] | Oh, you workin’ with the brother? | 你跟我的小黑兄弟一起工作 |
[19:45] | Yes, she is. Hey, rondo. | 是的 你好 朗多 |
[19:47] | We think she works combat zone. You ever seen her? | 我们觉得她在红灯区工作 你见过她吗 |
[19:49] | Oh, yeah, sure. That’s Chrissy. | 嗯 当然见过 这是克丽丝 |
[19:52] | Can you give us anything more — | 能再提供些信息吗 |
[19:53] | a nickname, maybe? | 比如她的绰号 |
[19:56] | I think… I think she goes by… | 我记着 我记着她叫 |
[20:00] | Uh…I think she goes by… | 我记着她叫 |
[20:03] | Rainbow. | 彩虹 |
[20:04] | She services the, uh, Hardcore Johns. | 她在核心约翰工作 |
[20:06] | You know the names of any of her Johns? | 你知道其中某个人的名字吗 |
[20:08] | Nah, nah. They ain’t too friendly. | 不知道 他们不是很友好 |
[20:10] | Jane, I think I got her. Christine Sullivan. | 简 我找到她了 克丽丝汀·苏利文 |
[20:14] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. That’s my homey. | 等等 等等 那是我相好 |
[20:15] | She’ll be able to tell us. | 她应该知道得更多 |
[20:17] | Kitty! | 基蒂 |
[20:18] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[20:19] | Hey, Kitty, hey. | 基蒂 |
[20:20] | These are my friends. | 这两位是我朋友 |
[20:21] | Somebody killed one of the girls in the zone. | 有人杀了红灯区的一个女孩 |
[20:24] | Oh, no! Poor Rainbow! | 噢 不 可怜的彩虹 |
[20:27] | Um, did she have regulars? | 她有常客吗 |
[20:29] | Sure. Lots of ’em. | 当然了 有很多 |
[20:30] | Did somebody choke her? | 是不是有人把她掐死了 |
[20:33] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[20:34] | It was Bear. Had to be. | 一定是熊干的 肯定是他 |
[20:36] | Who’s Bear? | 谁是熊 |
[20:36] | He pays you extra if you let him choke you. | 你让他掐脖子 他就会给更多钱 |
[20:39] | Rainbow needed to feed that habit. She’d do anything. | 彩虹肯这么做 她来者不拒 |
[20:42] | Can you give us a description? | 可以描述一下他吗 |
[20:44] | White? Black? | 黑人还是白人 |
[20:44] | – A white guy. – Did you see his vehicle? | -白人 -他的车是怎样的 |
[20:47] | He drives a blue pickup. | 是辆蓝色小卡车 |
[20:48] | Did you ever see anything in the back of the truck? | 卡车后面有什么异样吗 |
[20:50] | Tools and things. I think he does construction. | 有工具什么的 他可能是搞建筑的 |
[20:52] | Construction. | 搞建筑的 |
[20:53] | Plaster, Frost. | 石膏 弗罗斯特 |
[20:54] | Okay. Thanks, Rondo. Thank you, Kitty. | 谢谢 朗多 谢谢 基蒂 |
[20:56] | So, let’s put a bolo out. | 我们出一张通缉令 |
[20:58] | We’ll check construction sites tomorrow. | 明天检查建筑工地 |
[21:07] | I haven’t been training this bonsai. | 我根本不会修剪盆栽 |
[21:09] | It’s getting too big. | 这东西简直张牙舞爪 |
[21:11] | Oh, you should try knitting. It’s very soothing. | 也许织毛衣能让你淡定点 |
[21:14] | Unless you’re knitting it for a baby | 除非你是在给一个娃儿织 |
[21:16] | that could be your husband’s love child | 而你不知道他是你丈夫的私生子 |
[21:19] | or your first grandchild. | 还是你的孙子 |
[21:21] | Oh, Angela, I’m so sorry. | 安琪拉 我很遗憾 |
[21:23] | I wish I could just walk away. | 我真希望干脆别管了 |
[21:25] | But that baby didn’t have anything to do with | 可孩子没办法选择父母 |
[21:28] | how he or she got made. | 他是无辜的 |
[21:32] | Are you expecting someone? | 你约了人吗 |
[21:33] | It might be Amazon. | 是送快递的吧 |
[21:34] | I ordered some more of this soft yarn. | 我买了些软纱线 |
[21:37] | They deliver late. | 来得真晚 |
[21:41] | – Dennis. – Hi. | -丹尼斯 -你好 |
[21:43] | I know it’s late. I couldn’t sleep. | 很晚了 可我睡不着 |
[21:46] | I need to tell you something. | 我有事情想告诉你 |
[21:48] | Okay. Come in. | 进来吧 |
[21:52] | – Oh. Hello. – Hey. | -你好 -好 |
[21:54] | Hi. Good night. | 晚安 |
[21:56] | Uh…it’s for you. | 给你的 |
[21:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | Well, you know, the day you saved me — | 那天你救了我一命 |
[22:03] | literally brought me back to life | 让我在那张 |
[22:05] | on that autopsy table — all I planned to do was thank you. | 解剖台上重获新生 我一直想谢你的 |
[22:09] | You did thank me. | 你已经谢过了 |
[22:10] | And I’m a doctor, Dennis, so you don’t owe me anything. | 我是医生 丹尼斯 这是我分内工作 |
[22:13] | I know. It’s — it’s not that. It’s… | 我知道 不光是这个 其实 |
[22:17] | Look, it’s — | 其实 |
[22:18] | my parents, they have the perfect marriage — | 我父母的婚姻非常完美 |
[22:21] | 30 years and they’re still in love. | 三十年来他们相爱如初 |
[22:23] | They’re soulmates. | 视对方为知己 |
[22:26] | Why are you telling me this? | 你干嘛跟我说这些 |
[22:29] | I was so knocked over by you that — that I got afraid. | 我彻底被你迷倒了 我很害怕 |
[22:33] | And I jumped on a plane. I buried myself in work. | 所以我选择离开 用工作麻痹自己 |
[22:36] | I tried everything not to think about you. | 我希望可以停止对你的思念 |
[22:42] | You did? | 真的吗 |
[22:44] | Yeah. I did. | 真的 |
[22:46] | I want what my parents have, | 我想要爸妈那样的婚姻 |
[22:50] | and I never thought that I’d find it. | 但我从没想过可以找到那个人 |
[22:52] | But… | 可是 |
[22:54] | with you… | 直到遇见你 |
[22:58] | …it feels possible. | 才让我看到希望 |
[23:10] | Well, you either got a lot of sleep, | 你要么是睡了很久 |
[23:12] | or you did some sleeping that didn’t involve sleeping. | 要么是在床上忙活了一晚上 |
[23:16] | Dennis stopped by. Mm-hmm. | 丹尼斯顺路来看我 |
[23:17] | But I didn’t sleep with him. I haven’t slept with him. | 但我昨晚没和他滚床单 以前也没有 |
[23:20] | The last time, it was because, um, well, I hadn’t made my bed. | 上次是因为我没收拾床铺 |
[23:23] | What stopped you this time? What, visible dust bunnies? | 这次又为什么 灰尘太多了吗 |
[23:26] | Good. Keep playing hard-to-get. | 好样的 继续欲擒故纵吧 |
[23:29] | Okay, they picked up our suspect and his vehicle. | 他们找到了嫌犯和他的车 |
[23:31] | Todd Brown, nicknamed “Bear.” | 托德·布朗 人称”熊” |
[23:34] | Oh, I always wanted a good nickname. | 我一直想取个这么酷的外号 |
[23:36] | What’s wrong with “Poindexter”? | “天才”这外号有什么不好 |
[23:38] | The same thing that’s wrong with “Roly-poly” Rizzoli. | 和你”土肥圆”的外号犯了一样的问题 |
[23:41] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[23:43] | All right, well, come on. | 好吧 来吧 |
[23:44] | I need you to observe Mr. Bear. | 帮我观察一下熊先生 |
[23:47] | What? I have work to do downstairs. | 什么 我还要去楼下工作呢 |
[23:49] | Please? | 拜托 |
[23:49] | You’re the one with the degree in forensic psychiatry. | 这里只有你有精神病学的学位 |
[23:52] | No, I did one clinical rotation in behavioral neuroscience. | 我只有一次行为神经学的临床实习经验 |
[23:55] | That’s one more than me. | 那也比我强多了 |
[23:58] | We need to determine if this guy is our serial killer. | 我们得确认此人是不是连环杀手 |
[24:00] | I should examine him in a medical setting. | 我需要用医疗设备检测他 |
[24:02] | Get in! | 快进来 |
[24:10] | You can’t do this — arrest me and seize my truck! | 你们无权抓我 还扣押我的车 |
[24:13] | I think we just did. Sit down. | 抓都抓了 坐下 |
[24:15] | Make yourself comfortable. | 你怎么舒服怎么来 |
[24:17] | We’ve got a little time while our team tears your truck apart. | 我们团队搜索你的卡车需要点时间 |
[24:19] | I got to tell you, Mr. Brown, we really admire your work. | 布朗先生 我们很欣赏你的作品 |
[24:25] | Don’t show me dead hookers. | 别给我看死了的妓女 |
[24:27] | I didn’t say they were hookers. | 我可没说她们是妓女 |
[24:29] | We have a witness who’s | 有位证人曾看见 |
[24:30] | seen you with this hooker, Christine Sullivan. | 你和这个叫克丽丝汀·苏利文的妓女一起 |
[24:33] | So? I’ve been with a lot of hookers, | 那又怎样 我经常招妓 |
[24:34] | and I’m not looking at their faces. | 我又没盯着她们脸看 |
[24:36] | Besides, I got back problems. | 而且我有背伤 |
[24:37] | I can’t even lift my own toolbox right now. | 现在连工具箱都提不起了 |
[24:39] | I’m not out there cutting up hookers. | 那些妓女不是我杀的 |
[24:42] | Excuse me while I consult with my colleague. | 打扰一下 我和同事说会儿话 |
[24:51] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[24:52] | Well, he seems to be rationalizing maladaptive behavior. | 他这种行为属于合理化的不适应行为 |
[24:55] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:56] | Well, psychopaths have a sparse emotional life. | 精神病患者很少会有情绪波动 |
[24:58] | He doesn’t appear to be a psychopath. | 他看起来不像精神病人 |
[25:00] | His emotions feel genuine. | 他的情感表达真实 |
[25:03] | He threw construction tools at the officers who arrested him. | 他用工具砸向逮捕他的警官 |
[25:05] | I mean, that says he’s easily provoked and violent. | 就是说他很容易被激怒并使用暴力 |
[25:08] | Ask him about his nickname. | 问问他的外号是什么意思 |
[25:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:14] | Where’d you get the nickname “Bear?” | 你的外号”熊”怎么来的 |
[25:15] | When I was a kid, I looked really cuddly and chubby. | 我小时候胖乎乎的 人见人爱 |
[25:19] | And when some kid called me “Bear,” | 每次有小毛孩喊我”熊” |
[25:20] | I beat the living crap out of him. | 我总会揍他一顿 |
[25:21] | Name stuck. | 名字就传开了 |
[25:23] | Okay, Bear. | 好的 熊 |
[25:25] | We’re charging you with assault with a deadly weapon. | 我们指控你用致命武器袭击他人 |
[25:28] | What?! | 什么 |
[25:29] | The trowel that you threw at the two officers? | 你用泥铲砸向两名警官 |
[25:32] | That’s against the law. | 那是违法的 |
[25:41] | We found plaster of paris in the back of his truck. | 我们发现有熟石膏黏在他的卡车后部 |
[25:43] | We have hookers who can testify he choked them. | 有妓女可以证实曾被他掐住脖子 |
[25:45] | We need to know if he has any connection to Charles Hoyt. | 我们得查出他是否和查尔斯·霍伊特有关联 |
[25:48] | Hoyt liked to have other nut jobs kill for him. | 霍伊特喜欢唆使其他疯子替他杀人 |
[25:50] | Plus, Brown was in the military. | 另外 布朗参过军 |
[25:51] | I’m gonna run his records. | 我去查他的档案 |
[25:54] | I’ll check credit cards. | 我来查信用卡记录 |
[25:55] | Maybe we can tie him to cities where we had body dumps. | 也许能把他和发生弃尸的城市对上号 |
[26:06] | Jane, what is it? | 简 那是什么 |
[26:08] | Uh, looks like a letter from the killer. | 好像是凶手寄来的信 |
[26:14] | “Dear boss, do you like my work? | 亲爱的领导 喜欢我的作品吗” |
[26:18] | Make sure you don’t give the wrong sculptor credit. | 千万别表扬错雕刻家 |
[26:20] | I’m about to sculpt my finest piece of work.” | 我将要呈上最精美的一件作品 |
[26:23] | We got another body. | 又发现尸体了 |
[26:24] | What? Where? | 不会吧 在哪儿 |
[26:25] | The zoo. | 动物园 |
[26:37] | Oh, I can see the headlines now — | 我现在就能想到新闻标题了 |
[26:39] | “Medical examiner sniffs out clues.” | “法医神鼻嗅证据” |
[26:41] | Heavy particulate odor. | 特有的浓重气味 |
[26:43] | There is definitely a body inside. | 里面肯定有尸体 |
[26:45] | That is why we’re here. | 要不我们来这儿干嘛 |
[26:46] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 你们肯定不相信 |
[26:47] | He took out the security cameras again. | 他又把监控搞坏了 |
[26:49] | How the hell is he doing this right under our noses? | 他究竟是怎么在我们眼皮底下得手的 |
[26:54] | What is it, Frost? | 怎么了 弗罗斯特 |
[26:56] | I just got an e-mail from a St. Paul homicide detective | 是圣保罗负责处理妓女肢解案的 |
[26:58] | working their dismembered prostitute case. | 警探发来的一封电子邮件 |
[27:00] | And? Any connection to Hoyt? | 怎么样 和霍伊特有关系吗 |
[27:02] | His name is Frederick Stone. | 他叫弗雷德里克·斯通 |
[27:04] | You’re scaring me, Frost. Cut to the chase. | 别吓人了 快说重点 |
[27:07] | Frederick Stone once shared a cell with Charles Hoyt. | 他和查尔斯·霍伊特蹲过同一间牢房 |
[27:15] | I’m not seeing any bruising | 没有任何伤痕 |
[27:16] | to indicate that this victim fought back. | 能表明死者反抗过 |
[27:18] | Same as the other two — | 另外两个也是 |
[27:19] | probably because they were nodding out on heroin. | 很可能因为她们吸海洛因吸晕了 |
[27:22] | Maybe she was, too. | 她可能也是 |
[27:24] | Here’s the tox screen on the third victim. | 这是第三个死者的毒理检测结果 |
[27:26] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:28] | Not heroin. | 不是海洛因 |
[27:30] | But she tested positive for very high levels of cocaine. | 可她体内检出有高浓度的可卡因 |
[27:33] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 那就说不通了 |
[27:34] | Cocaine would make her agitated, | 可卡因会让人变得焦躁 |
[27:36] | so why wouldn’t she fight back? | 她怎么会没反抗呢 |
[27:38] | Unless she was given a sedative. | 除非有人给她服了镇静剂 |
[27:40] | Susie, run a wider panel. | 苏西 扩大检测范围 |
[27:41] | Check for sedatives. | 查查是否有镇静剂 |
[27:45] | Latent checked. Trace checked. DNA lab checked. | 没有潜在病菌 没有痕迹 没有DNA |
[27:48] | There’s nothing on the letter or the envelope. | 信纸和信封上什么都没有 |
[27:51] | Told you he was smart. | 早说了他很狡猾 |
[27:52] | That’s why we have seven bodies. | 要不然也不会死了七个人 |
[27:54] | Maura, there has to be a way to figure out | 莫拉 肯定有办法能确定 |
[27:56] | how long Cruella was in cold storage. | 库伊拉被冷藏了多久 |
[27:58] | Two to six months is — is a pretty big window. | 两到六个月 跨度也太大了 |
[28:00] | Well, there’s no traces of mold, | 没发现霉菌的痕迹 |
[28:01] | which indicate that she was kept in a controlled environment | 说明她所处的环境被严格控制在 |
[28:04] | at exactly 33 degrees. | 33华氏度[约0.56摄氏度] |
[28:05] | So, the window could actually be much larger — | 所以 其实跨度可以更大 |
[28:07] | several weeks to many months. | 几周至多个月 |
[28:11] | Did you make it larger | 你越说越夸张 |
[28:12] | because I said I hated Dennis’ hair? | 是因为我说我不喜欢丹尼斯的头发吗 |
[28:14] | No. | 不是 |
[28:18] | Possibly. | 也许吧 |
[28:19] | Hives. | 出疹子了 |
[28:21] | Serves you right. | 你活该 |
[28:26] | So, maybe Frederick killed Cruella, | 也许弗雷德里克杀了库伊拉 |
[28:29] | stuck her in a refrigerator, and then went on a killing spree. | 把她塞进冰箱 然后继续疯狂杀人 |
[28:31] | One per city till he got back to Boston? | 一个城市杀一个直到回到波士顿吗 |
[28:35] | This does seem like home. | 这儿才是他的家 |
[28:38] | – What? – What is it? | -搞什么 -怎么了 |
[28:40] | Can you guys keep this moving? | 你们继续查 |
[28:41] | Something’s up with my mother. | 我妈那儿出了点儿事 |
[28:45] | – Relax. Breathe. – Oh, it hurts! | -放松 呼吸 -太疼了 |
[28:48] | Jane! Help! I think Lydia is going into labor. | 简 帮帮忙 我看莉迪亚要生了 |
[28:54] | A maternity ward’s a great place to have a baby. | 产房才是生孩子的好去处 |
[28:55] | You want me to call your mom, have her meet you there? | 要我给你妈打电话吗 让她去那儿找你 |
[28:56] | No, no, no. She hates kids, especially babies. | 不行 她讨厌小孩 尤其是婴儿 |
[28:59] | And there is no way I am going to a hospital. | 我绝对不去医院 |
[29:03] | She already sent away a team of paramedics. | 她已经把医疗队赶走了 |
[29:05] | I left a message for Tommy to tell him to get over here. | 我给汤米发了信息 让他过来 |
[29:07] | It’s his baby. He has to know. | 这是他的孩子 他必须知道 |
[29:09] | What if it’s Dad’s? | 万一是老爸的呢 |
[29:10] | Oh, he tore up his parent card | 他能勾搭上比我们还年轻的女的 |
[29:12] | when he slept with someone younger than us. | 就已经不配做父亲了 |
[29:18] | I want my baby to be born with his family. | 我想让我的孩子出生的时候有家人在 |
[29:23] | Okay, we need to get her to a hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[29:26] | Oh, no. I am an adult. | 不去 我是成年人了 |
[29:27] | You cannot make me go there if I don’t want to. | 我要是不想去 你们不能逼我 |
[29:30] | This is not your family. | 我们可不是你的家人 |
[29:31] | Why did you come here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[29:33] | It’s my baby’s family, and you’re such good people. | 你们是我孩子的家人而且你们都这么好 |
[29:37] | My little baby didn’t do anything wrong. | 我的孩子又没招谁惹谁 |
[29:40] | Frankie, you pulled me off a car-washing job. | 弗兰基 我在洗车呢 |
[29:42] | What’s the emergency? You lose your handcuffs? | 你叫我来有什么急事 把手铐弄丢了吗 |
[29:46] | – Lydia? – Tommy? | -莉迪亚 -汤米 |
[29:48] | Uh, hey. Uh, good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[29:52] | Oh, my gosh. | 天哪 |
[29:53] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[29:57] | Oh, Mrs. Rizzoli, do you think you could forgive me? | 里佐利夫人 你能原谅我吗 |
[30:02] | – I’d love a hamburger. – Oh, me, too. | -我想要个汉堡包 -我也要 |
[30:05] | Okay. I’m a little conflicted here, okay? | 好吧 我现在很矛盾 知道吗 |
[30:09] | You had intimate relationships | 你同时和汤米 |
[30:12] | with both Tommy and my creep of an ex-husband, | 还有我那个混蛋前夫发生了亲密关系 |
[30:17] | and you never bothered to tell me | 而我们遇上的时候 |
[30:18] | who you were when we met? | 你都没想到要告诉我你是谁 |
[30:21] | Oh, I can see why you don’t want to get her a burger, | 现在我明白你为什么不肯给她个汉堡了 |
[30:23] | but what did I do? | 可我做错了什么 |
[30:25] | That! | 那个 |
[30:26] | I didn’t do that. | 这不是我干的 |
[30:29] | – Did I do that? – Maybe. | -是我干的吗 -有可能 |
[30:32] | I’m really sorry, Mrs. Rizzoli, you know? | 我真的很抱歉 里佐利夫人 |
[30:34] | But now that I’m bringing a new life into this world, | 可我即将要把一条新生命带来这个世界 |
[30:38] | I’m gonna turn over a new leaf. | 我会重新做人的 |
[30:41] | And what about you, Thomas? | 你呢 托马斯 |
[30:44] | Well, I’m definitely wearing condoms from now on. | 我以后肯定会用避孕套了 |
[30:47] | Okay, as a sign of goodwill, | 为了表示友好 |
[30:51] | I’m — I’m gonna make you both burgers. | 我给你们俩做汉堡包 |
[30:56] | But nobody is gonna call me “Grandma” | 可是在搞清楚孩子他爸是谁之前 |
[31:00] | until I know who the father of that baby is. | 谁都不许叫我做”奶奶” |
[31:08] | What? | 干嘛 |
[31:10] | So, what’s the plan now, dad? | 作何打算呢 人父 |
[31:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:14] | Maybe I could get a job painting houses. | 也许我能找份粉刷匠的工作 |
[31:16] | He’s totally ready to become a father. | 他可真是为当爸爸做足了准备 |
[31:21] | Wait, whoa, whoa. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪 |
[31:23] | I’m sorry, Frankie. | 抱歉 弗兰基 |
[31:24] | I got three dead women, okay? | 我那还有三具女尸呢 |
[31:26] | I’m going back to my case. | 我要去查案子 |
[31:27] | No. Jane. Jane! | 不 简 简 |
[31:39] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[31:41] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[31:43] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[31:44] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:45] | I-I — it’s probably not okay | 我 也许从后面进来 |
[31:47] | that I came through the back, is it? | 不太礼貌 是吗 |
[31:50] | Well, now that you have, why did you? | 你都已经来了 有何贵干呢 |
[31:53] | Well, it’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[31:56] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[31:57] | And I-I needed to come here today. | 我今天必须来一趟 |
[32:00] | I wanted to relive the highest and the lowest parts of my year. | 我想重温这一年人生的高峰与低谷 |
[32:10] | This is, uh — this is where they wheeled me in. | 这是 这是我被他们推进来的地方 |
[32:15] | You’d been declared dead. | 你当时被宣布死亡了 |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:21] | If it wasn’t for you, I’d be in the ground. | 如果不是你 我已经死了 |
[32:29] | I’m — I’m sure you probably can’t, but… | 我觉得你可能不会 但是 |
[32:32] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[32:34] | I would give anything to celebrate my birthday with you. | 只要你肯陪我过生日 我愿付出一切 |
[32:40] | Uh, well, I’m — I’m actually waiting on some results. | 我 我其实是要等化验结果 |
[32:45] | Birthday dinner? | 共进生日晚餐如何 |
[32:47] | Wow. Yes. That | 太好了 |
[32:49] | That would be — that would be incredible. | 这实在太棒了 |
[32:56] | Got an I.D. on the third victim — | 第三个被害者身份已经确认 |
[32:58] | 21-year-old Debbie Rowlings. | 21岁的黛比·罗林斯 |
[32:59] | Prostitute? | 也是妓女吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah. She was also arrested for child endangerment. | 是的 她曾因虐待孩子被逮捕 |
[33:02] | Her newborn was taken from her a few weeks ago. | 她的新生儿几个星期被政府带走 |
[33:05] | Another new mother. | 又一个刚当妈妈的 |
[33:07] | Frost, did the other four victims all have children? | 弗罗斯特 另外四名受害者都有孩子吗 |
[33:15] | Yeah. Looks like it. | 是的 看起来是的 |
[33:17] | So, our killer deeply resents mothers. | 所以凶手极度憎恨母亲 |
[33:20] | All the drop locations are symbolic to him | 所有弃尸地点对他来说都有特殊意义 |
[33:22] | and seem like a big “‘f’ you” to mothers and children. | 看起来像是在辱骂母亲和孩子 |
[33:24] | Why cut off their arms and pose them like statues? | 为什么砍掉她们的手臂并把人做成雕像呢 |
[33:26] | Well, the venus de milo is Aphrodite, | 断臂的维纳斯是阿佛洛狄忒 |
[33:29] | the goddess of love and beauty. | 爱与美的女神 |
[33:31] | It says here the arms broke off | 这上面说断臂 |
[33:32] | and the draping’s supposed to make her more sensual and erotic. | 和披肩让她看上去更能引起性欲 |
[33:35] | So, in our killer’s mind, | 所以凶手认为 |
[33:36] | she’s some crazy mixed-up symbol of love and eroticism. | 她是代表着爱和性的混合体 |
[33:45] | All right. | 是的 |
[33:46] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[33:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:51] | What a gorgeous space. | 太漂亮了 |
[33:54] | The one thing I hate about my job | 我对我的职业很满意 |
[33:57] | is having to be gone from here. | 唯独是离开家这点我不喜欢 |
[33:59] | You have a private elevator. | 你有一个私人电梯 |
[34:02] | Yeah, sorry we had to take the stairs. | 抱歉我们只能走楼梯 |
[34:03] | I have to get it repaired. Oh, careful. | 我会把它修好的 小心 |
[34:07] | Wouldn’t want you falling three stories. | 我可不想你从三楼摔下去 |
[34:13] | So, how old are you today? | 今天是你几岁的生日 |
[34:15] | 36. | 三十六岁 |
[34:17] | Yeah, my mom called me this morning to remind me. | 今天早上我妈给我打电话提醒我的 |
[34:20] | She always calls me first thing and sings me “Happy birthday.” | 她总是第一个打电话来给我唱生日歌的人 |
[34:22] | That’s very sweet. | 太温馨了 |
[34:23] | Yeah. I couldn’t ask for a better mother. | 她是最完美的母亲 |
[34:27] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[34:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:33] | Jane, good news. | 简 好消息 |
[34:35] | Frederick Stone turned up. | 弗雷德里克·斯通出现了 |
[34:36] | Where? | 在哪 |
[34:36] | Arrested two nights ago in Denver on a D.U.I. | 两天前在丹佛市因为醉驾被逮捕了 |
[34:38] | Still there. Couldn’t post bail. | 交不出保释金 还关在那儿 |
[34:40] | So, he’s not our killer. | 所以他不是凶手 |
[34:41] | Nope. And Todd Brown isn’t our killer. | 不是 托德·布朗也不是凶手 |
[34:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:46] | All of our victims had really young children | 所有的受害者都有年幼的孩子 |
[34:50] | except for Rachel Dugan, A.K.A. Cruella, | 除了蕾切尔·杜根 又叫做库伊拉 |
[34:52] | who’s much older than everybody else. | 她年纪比其他人都大 |
[34:54] | What do we know about her kid? | 我们能查到她的孩子吗 |
[34:55] | Think it was a son. | 有个儿子 |
[34:58] | Yeah, right here — Mark Dugan. | 找到了 叫马克·杜根 |
[35:00] | He’d be 36 now. | 三十六岁 |
[35:01] | What happened to him? | 他有什么经历吗 |
[35:02] | Says he was taken away from her | 由于反复被虐待 |
[35:04] | after repeated episodes of abuse. | 被从母亲身边带走 |
[35:06] | She ever burn him with cigarettes? | 她曾经用烟头烫过他吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:09] | On the soles of his feet. | 在他脚底上 |
[35:11] | We need to find him. | 我们要找到他 |
[35:13] | He was made a ward of the state when he was 5. | 他从五岁的开始受政府监护 |
[35:16] | Keep digging, guys. | 继续查下去 伙计们 |
[35:17] | I’m sorry. I got to take care of something. | 抱歉 我要处理些事情 |
[35:21] | Don’t you touch me! Don’t you friggin’ touch me! | 不要碰我 谁他妈的敢碰我 |
[35:24] | Ohh! I called Maura. She’s not answering. | 我给莫拉打过电话了 但没人接 |
[35:26] | Oh, god. Oh, god! Get it out! | 天哪 天哪 出来吧 |
[35:29] | Okay, Lydia, Lydia, Lydia, | 好了 莉迪亚 |
[35:31] | Let’s let the nice paramedics take you to the hospital. | 让好心的医护人员送你去医院吧 |
[35:33] | No!! | 不 |
[35:34] | Geez, this girl’s got some pipes. | 天哪 孩子有动静了 |
[35:36] | Okay, okay. I think the baby is coming. | 我想孩子要出来了 |
[35:38] | Listen. Lydia, push. | 听着 莉迪亚 用力 |
[35:40] | No, Lydia, don’t push! | 不 莉迪亚 不要用力 |
[35:42] | It’s really stuck! | 孩子卡住了 |
[35:45] | Tommy, help! | 汤米 救命 |
[35:46] | Okay, okay. Is that it? | 好了 是这吗 |
[35:47] | Oh, geez! | 天哪 |
[35:49] | Okay, now she wants someone with medical training. Get in there. | 她现在需要医护人员了 把她带走 |
[35:51] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[35:52] | Away from that! | 远离她 |
[35:53] | Aw, come o– find anything on Mark Dugan? | 你这家伙 有马克·杜根的消息吗 |
[35:55] | Should we do something? | 要帮忙吗 |
[35:56] | Babies are born every day. | 每天都有人生孩子 |
[35:57] | We got a serial killer on the loose. You turn around. | 有个连环杀手还在逍遥法外 转过去 |
[35:59] | I don’t need you passing out. | 我可不想你晕过去 |
[36:00] | What’d you find on Dugan? | 有没有找到杜根的信息 |
[36:01] | You want to talk — | 你想听吗 |
[36:02] | You want to talk about that right now? | 你现在就想听吗 |
[36:03] | What? | 什么 |
[36:05] | She’s between contractions. Talk fast. | 她上气不接下气了 长话短说 |
[36:08] | Well, he bounced around from foster home to foster home. | 他在多个寄养家庭间来回辗转 |
[36:10] | Lots of abuse. He ran away at 8 | 屡受虐待 在八岁的时候逃走了 |
[36:11] | and found his working-girl, drug-addicted mother. | 找到了他毒瘾缠身 出卖肉体的母亲 |
[36:14] | She abused him some more | 他的母亲又对他拳脚相向 |
[36:15] | before she dragged him back to another foster home. | 之后就把他送到了另一个寄养家庭 |
[36:18] | Whoa! Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[36:20] | Yeah. Fine. | 没事 好着呢 |
[36:21] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[36:23] | One of the senior criminalists was looking for you. | 有一位高级督察正在找你 |
[36:25] | Tox results are back on the third victim. | 第三名死者的毒检报告出来了 |
[36:27] | Do you have them? | 你把报告拿回来了吗 |
[36:28] | Nobody knows me down there. | 检验科的人都不认识我 |
[36:30] | – I’ll see you upstairs. – Okay. | -待会楼上见 -好吧 |
[36:32] | Come on. I’ll introduce you to everybody. | 走吧 我把你介绍给大家认识 |
[36:34] | Don’t you want to know if it’s a boy or a girl? | 你难道不想知道孩子的性别吗 |
[36:36] | Why don’t you text me when you find out who the father is? | 你搞清楚孩子他爸是谁之后再通知我吧 |
[36:40] | Come on, pop. Let’s go. | 来吧 老爸 走咯 |
[36:41] | Go where? | 去哪儿 |
[36:44] | So, I try to make sure that I can be here | 当艾尔斯医生做尸检的时候 |
[36:46] | whenever Dr. Isles does an autopsy. | 我都会尽量在她身边 |
[36:49] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[36:52] | Hello, detective. | 你好呀 警探 |
[36:53] | I have the results on the additional tox screen. | 额外的毒理检验的结果已经出来了 |
[36:54] | Oh, great. Thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[36:55] | Uh, this is Detective Cooper. | 这位是库柏警探 |
[36:57] | She just joined homicide. | 她刚刚加入凶案组 |
[36:59] | Where’s Dr. Isles? | 艾尔斯医生呢 |
[37:00] | Oh, I-I think she stepped out | 她好像是 |
[37:01] | to have dinner with Mr. Rockmond. | 跟洛克蒙德先生吃晚餐去了 |
[37:03] | Dennis? Hmm. | 丹尼斯 |
[37:07] | You found inderal in the third victim’s system? | 你在第三名死者的体内发现了心得安 |
[37:11] | Oh, no. | 不会吧 |
[37:12] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[37:13] | Inderal was used as a sedative | 凶手用心得安作为镇静剂 |
[37:15] | so the killer could kill our third victim. | 从而杀害第三名死者 |
[37:19] | Dennis Rockmond nearly died of an inderal overdose. | 丹尼斯·洛克蒙德差点死于心得安过量 |
[37:23] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是不明白 |
[37:28] | And…he sculpted this hand for Maura. | 这只手是他雕刻给莫拉的 |
[37:36] | Riley, get all units | 莱丽 让所有警员 |
[37:37] | to Dennis Rockmond’s address. | 赶去丹尼斯·洛克蒙德的住所 |
[37:39] | Frost, get Korsak! Meet me outside — now! | 弗罗斯特 叫上科萨克 马上去正门 |
[37:49] | Classic art idealized the human form, | 古典艺术把人形理想化了 |
[37:51] | but artists often didn’t understand key aspects, | 但是艺术家往往并不理解人体的关键部分 |
[37:54] | like the layering of intercostal muscles. | 像是肋间肌的分层 |
[37:56] | You do. | 但是你了解 |
[37:57] | I take tremendous pride in everything I do. | 我对我做的每件事都感到十分自豪 |
[38:00] | That’s probably why | 也许正因为如此 |
[38:01] | you’re such a wonderful public speaker. | 你才能成为如此出色的演说家 |
[38:05] | Come here. Let me show you my work. | 来 我给你看看我的作品 |
[38:12] | Dugan, get your hands off of her! | 杜根 放开她 |
[38:14] | Maura, you okay? | 莫拉 你没事吧 |
[38:16] | What are you doing? | 你们这是干什么 |
[38:18] | Look behind you, Maura. | 看看你身后 莫拉 |
[38:20] | You see that pedestal, Maura? | 看到那个底座了吗 莫拉 |
[38:22] | Don’t shoot. He’ll cut her throat. | 别开枪 他会杀了她的 |
[38:23] | See that? Oh, that’s where I do my real work. | 看到了吗 那是我进行真正创作的地方 |
[38:25] | You were gonna be my next creation. | 你本将成为我的下一个作品 |
[38:27] | I was gonna honor you. | 我本准备带给你荣耀 |
[38:29] | Just like my mother, you gave me life. | 你跟我母亲一样 给了我生命 |
[38:33] | You must think you’re real smart, huh, detective? | 你肯定觉得自己很聪明吧 警探 |
[38:34] | No, no, no. No. We’re just lucky. | 不是 不是 我们只是走运而已 |
[38:36] | You’re much smarter than us. | 你比我们聪明得多 |
[38:37] | You’re damn right. | 你说得太对了 |
[38:38] | Not even the genius Dr. Isles could keep up with me. | 就连天才医生艾尔斯都比不上我 |
[38:41] | Please, please! | 求你了 求你了 |
[38:43] | Are you begging me, huh? Keep begging. | 你是在求我吗 继续求 |
[38:45] | – God, I like it when they beg. – Oh, my God! | -我最喜欢听到她们哀求了 -天啊 |
[38:47] | No, no, wait, wait, wait! Look, look, look. | 别 等一下 看着 看着 |
[38:49] | We’re all in your hands, okay? | 我们都任你处置了 行吧 |
[38:51] | We’re all in your hands. | 我们都任你处置了 |
[39:00] | You find my mother’s hand? | 你发现我母亲的手了 |
[39:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:04] | You understand why I had to take both of them, right? | 你明白我为什么非要割断她的双手了吗 |
[39:06] | So she couldn’t hurt you anymore. | 这样一来她就没法再伤害你了 |
[39:10] | I left my creations at all the places | 我把我的作品都放在那些 |
[39:13] | that I wanted to go with my mommy. | 我想要跟我母亲一起去的地方了 |
[39:17] | Wait! W-w-wait! | 等 等一下 |
[39:19] | Why hurt Maura? Come on. | 为什么要伤害莫拉呢 拜托 |
[39:20] | Because her healing hands brought me back to this earth! | 因为她的治愈之手把我带回了这个世界 |
[39:23] | That’s why! | 这就是理由 |
[39:24] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[39:26] | And now mothers maybe will finally listen — | 也许现在母亲们终于能听进去了 |
[39:30] | treat your kids right. | 善待你们的孩子 |
[39:33] | Because you never know who they’ll grow up to be. | 因为你永远猜不到他们长大后会变成怎样 |
[39:35] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[39:36] | No! | 不要 |
[39:43] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 没事了 |
[39:52] | – How could I not know? – No. Come on. Listen. | -我怎么会没察觉到 -别这样 听我说 |
[39:55] | He evaded four different jurisdictions, okay? | 他躲过了四个州的追查 |
[39:58] | Including us. Okay? | 包括我们 知道吗 |
[39:59] | You said it yourself — | 你自己也说过 |
[40:00] | they’re not all reclusive monsters, okay? | 他们并不都是孤寂的怪物 对吧 |
[40:03] | You couldn’t have known. You couldn’t have known. | 你不可能察觉到 你不可能察觉到的 |
[40:05] | Oh, God. I should’ve known. | 天啊 我该猜到的 |
[40:18] | You haven’t said a word in over an hour, Maura. | 你已经一个多小时没说话了 莫拉 |
[40:21] | I’m just trying to process the worst day of my life. | 我还在尝试着去消化我生命中最糟的一天 |
[40:26] | Stop beating yourself up, Maura. | 别难为自己了 莫拉 |
[40:29] | We all met him. | 我们都见过他 |
[40:31] | None of us spotted him. | 没有一个人察觉到他有问题 |
[40:34] | You know, the best behavioral psychiatrists in the world | 世界上最出色的行为精神病学家 |
[40:38] | will tell you that serial killers get away with it | 会告诉你连环杀手之所以能逍遥法外 |
[40:41] | because they appear so normal. | 正是因为他们跟常人无异 |
[40:43] | Ugh. Why couldn’t you two do something else for a living? | 你们俩为什么就不能找点别的谋生之道 |
[40:51] | I thought about being a ballerina. | 我想过要当一个芭蕾舞者的 |
[40:52] | Yes, you did. | 没错 |
[40:54] | And you were so good at the fouette. | 而且你很擅长单足趾尖旋转 |
[40:57] | And then I wanted to be a goalie in the NHL. | 之后我又想当全美曲棍球联合会的守门员 |
[41:03] | Oh, that must be my yarn. | 肯定是我的纺线到了 |
[41:05] | My God, woman. | 你这女人 |
[41:06] | How much yarn do you need for a baby blanket? | 织个婴儿毛毯而已 你要用多少线呀 |
[41:10] | And speaking of babies, I guess I’ll have to ask girl or boy? | 说到婴儿 我得问问是男孩还是女孩 |
[41:17] | Is it the yarn? | 是纺线到了吗 |
[41:24] | It’s Lydia’s baby. | 是莉迪亚的孩子 |
[41:27] | She left him on the doorstep. | 她把他放在门阶上了 |
[41:33] | Hi, baby. | 你好呀 宝贝儿 |