时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | …controversial author of the best-selling memoir | 具爭議性的暢銷回憶錄 |
[00:06] | “Suicide Boy.” | 《自殺男孩》作者 |
[00:18] | You know, I hear rumors that you’re writing | 有傳聞說你正在寫 |
[00:19] | an explosive follow-up to Suicide Boy. | 《自殺男孩》的爆炸性續作 |
[00:22] | Maybe. | 或許吧 |
[00:26] | 《謀殺男孩》 作者伊森·斯萊特 | |
[00:41] | Come on, Ethan! Open up! | 伊森 快開門 |
[00:43] | It’s me — Juliet! | 是我 朱麗葉 |
[00:45] | Unlock the door. | 開門 |
[00:57] | Okay, I’m dying to know | 好了 我可真想知道 |
[00:58] | why Cavanaugh brought us all in early. | 卡瓦諾夫一大早叫我們來是有什么事 |
[01:00] | Me too. Can’t be good news, right? | 我也是 估計不會是好事 |
[01:03] | Maybe Angelina Jolie is playing a homicide cop | 可能是安吉麗娜·朱莉要飾演兇案組警察 |
[01:05] | and wants to do a ride-along. | 她想來觀摩一下呢 |
[01:06] | Yeah, that must be it. | 絕對是了 |
[01:08] | No coffee? What the hell? | 沒有咖啡 搞什么 |
[01:10] | – What? – Try some green tea. | -不會吧 -試點綠茶吧 |
[01:12] | Only 15 milligrams of caffeine. | 只含15毫克的咖啡因哦 |
[01:14] | Anybody want fresh mint for their tea? | 有人要在茶里加薄荷葉嗎 |
[01:17] | How nice. Thank you. | 好極了 謝謝 |
[01:18] | No. We want caffeine. | 不 我們要咖啡因 |
[01:20] | I’m not allowed to serve coffee today. | 今天不能供應咖啡 |
[01:22] | – Said who? – Morning. | -誰說的 -早上好 |
[01:24] | Him. | 他 |
[01:25] | I’m sure you’re all wondering why I asked you in early today. | 你們肯定想知道我為什么讓你們這么早來 |
[01:28] | Actually, we were wondering | 事實上 我們想知道 |
[01:29] | where the coffee is, sir. | 咖啡去哪兒了 長官 |
[01:31] | I’m glad you asked — ’cause the homicide squad | 很高興你發問了 因為兇案組 |
[01:33] | is taking part in “Week of Health.” | 要參與”健康周”的活動 |
[01:36] | Are you raising your hand? | 你是在舉手嗎 |
[01:38] | Dr. Isles? | 艾爾斯醫生 |
[01:39] | I’m happy to do whatever I can to support this program. | 我很高興能為這個項目略盡綿力 |
[01:41] | – Swell. – And why is that? | -好極了 -為什么呢 |
[01:43] | Is it because 70% of all medical costs are related to smoking, | 是因為70%的醫療費用跟吸煙 |
[01:47] | physical inactivity, | 缺乏體育鍛煉 |
[01:49] | poor food choices, and stress? | 不良飲食習慣和壓力有關嗎 |
[01:51] | Well, yes, which leads to | 是的 這導致了 |
[01:52] | higher-than-average mortality rates for cancer, | 癌癥 自殺和心臟病的死亡率 |
[01:55] | suicide, and heart disease. | 都高于平均水平 |
[01:56] | Maybe because somebody took their coffee away. | 可能是有人拿走了他們的咖啡 |
[02:00] | On average, police officers only live | 警察退休后平均 |
[02:02] | two to five years after retiring. | 只能活兩到五年 |
[02:04] | – What? – She’s right. | -什么 -她是對的 |
[02:05] | And I’m not standing by and letting my people drop dead. | 我可不會袖手旁觀 拿你們的命來開玩笑 |
[02:09] | Well, what do we do? | 那我們要怎么做 |
[02:11] | Well, Mrs. Rizzoli and Detective Rizzoli, | 里佐利夫人和里佐利警探 |
[02:13] | I’d like to ask you to join Dr. Isles | 我希望你們倆和艾爾斯醫生一起 |
[02:15] | as our wellness captains. | 當我們的健康小隊長 |
[02:17] | What? | 什么 |
[02:18] | How about a nice, big round of applause | 大家鼓掌歡迎我們新晉的 |
[02:20] | for our new wellness captains? | 健康小隊長們 |
[02:28] | Mrs. Rizzoli will provide meals, | 里佐利夫人負責飲食 |
[02:30] | Dr. Isles will guide us in meditation, | 艾爾斯醫生會教我們怎么冥想 |
[02:33] | and detective Rizzoli will lead us in physical-activity breaks. | 而里佐利警探負責小憩時的體育鍛煉 |
[02:40] | Why didn’t you give me a heads-up? | 你怎么不提前通知啊 |
[02:41] | I could have stopped at Boston Joe’s! | 我本可以在”波士頓喬伊家”買咖啡的 |
[02:43] | Oh, this aggressive behavior proves you’re a caffeine addict. | 這種抓狂的表現證明你咖啡因上癮了 |
[02:47] | Well, let’s just take a moment and celebrate the fact | 我們來慶祝一下卡瓦諾夫警督 |
[02:49] | Lieutenant Cavanaugh wants us to be captains. | 讓我們當隊長這事吧 |
[02:51] | He wants us to be hall monitors, Maura. | 他讓我們當糾察隊 莫拉 |
[02:55] | We got to go. We got a high-profile suicide. | 我們得走了 有件引人注目的自殺案 |
[02:57] | Great! Come on, Frost. | 非常好 弗羅斯特 |
[02:59] | We can stop and get some coffee. | 我們可以在路上買杯咖啡 |
[03:05] | Detective Frost? | 是弗羅斯特警探嗎 |
[03:06] | – Yes? – I’m Eric Palmer. | -正是 -我是艾瑞克·帕姆 |
[03:08] | This is my son Bradley. | 這是我兒子布萊利 |
[03:10] | You arrested Quentin Morris. | 你逮捕了昆廷·莫里斯 |
[03:12] | He killed my girlfriend, Katrina. | 他殺了我女友 卡特里娜 |
[03:15] | Right. The prep-school murder out in Amherst. | 沒錯 艾摩斯特市的預科學校謀殺案 |
[03:17] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遺憾 |
[03:18] | Don’t be. | 不必 |
[03:19] | Quentin Morris lost his last bid for a new trial. | 昆廷·莫里斯失去了最后的庭審機會 |
[03:21] | His final appeal was denied yesterday. | 他最后一次上訴昨天被駁回了 |
[03:24] | Really? It wasn’t my case. | 真的嗎 那不是我的案子 |
[03:26] | I hadn’t been following it. | 我沒有跟進 |
[03:27] | At least Quentin Morris will pay for what he did to her. | 至少昆廷·莫里斯要為他的行為付出代價 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry. We’re late for a crime scene. | 不好意思 我們要趕去犯罪現場 |
[03:34] | Of course. But, please, take this. | 當然 但是請收下這個 |
[03:37] | I can’t accept anything. | 我不能收禮 |
[03:38] | It’s made out to the Police Athletic League | 是捐給警察體育聯盟的錢 |
[03:41] | in your honor. | 以你的名義贈送的 |
[03:42] | It’s a small token of our gratitude. | 是我們的一點心意 |
[03:48] | Thank you. | 多謝 |
[03:49] | You’re welcome. | 不用 |
[03:53] | 25 grand? Some token. | 兩萬五 這叫”一點” |
[03:56] | – Yeah. – What’s the matter? | -嗯 -怎么了 |
[03:59] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:00] | I guess — I guess I was hoping | 可能是我想 |
[04:02] | Quentin Morris would get one more shot at it. | 讓昆廷·莫里斯再有一次機會 |
[04:04] | Why? You think he was innocent? | 為什么 你覺得他是無辜的 |
[04:05] | Well, there was a lot of evidence | 確實是有很多證據 |
[04:06] | that connected him to the rape and murder | 把他和卡特里娜·利文斯頓的強殺案 |
[04:08] | of Katrina Livingston. | 聯系到一起 |
[04:09] | Well, I remember. | 我記得 |
[04:11] | Gifted black kid on scholarship out at Sudbury Academy. | 薩博利學院里拿獎學金的天才黑人孩子 |
[04:14] | That’s a ritzy prep school. | 那可是一所預科名校 |
[04:16] | He hid out in Roxbury. | 他躲到了洛克斯波利 |
[04:16] | State police asked us to arrest him. | 州警察讓我們逮捕他 |
[04:20] | So what’s bugging you? | 到底有什么事困擾著你 |
[04:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:23] | Maybe I just need some coffee. | 可能我就是需要喝咖啡了 |
[04:33] | Victim was a famous author. | 死者是著名作家 |
[04:34] | Is his name Jules Verne? | 他叫儒勒·凡爾納嗎 |
[04:36] | Nice literary reference. | 真會引經據典啊 |
[04:38] | Do you see hints of Dickens, too? | 他身上有沒有狄更斯的影子 |
[04:40] | Victim was a steampunker. | 死者是個蒸汽朋克一族 |
[04:42] | A who? | 什么 |
[04:44] | Steampunkers revere Victorian-era fashion | 蒸汽朋克友尊崇維多利亞時期的時尚 |
[04:46] | and technology but add a punk spin. | 和技術 額外再加點朋克元素 |
[04:50] | Damn. | 該死 |
[04:54] | It’s Ethan Slater. | 是伊森·斯萊特 |
[04:56] | “‘Suicide Boy’ is a harrowing memoir | 《自殺男孩》是斯萊特吸毒 |
[04:58] | “of Slater’s drug use, depression, | 抑郁癥和嘗試自殺的 |
[05:01] | and his attempts at suicide.” | 痛苦回憶錄 |
[05:02] | Sounds good. | 簡介不錯 |
[05:03] | Look at you, going all gen “Y”. | 看你 裝年輕啊 |
[05:06] | It was a best-seller. | 這是本暢銷書 |
[05:07] | Made Slater rich and famous. | 斯萊特名利雙收 |
[05:08] | You find a suicide note? | 找到自殺遺書了嗎 |
[05:09] | Yeah. | 找到了 |
[05:11] | His editor found his body. | 是他的編輯發現了尸體 |
[05:12] | The note was in the typewriter. | 遺書留在打字機里 |
[05:14] | She was coming by to collect the manuscript | 她是來找他要新書的 |
[05:15] | for his new book. | 手稿 |
[05:16] | “I can no longer live with the lies.” | 我不能再活在謊言中了 |
[05:20] | So, what’s in the new manuscript? | 新的手稿寫了什么 |
[05:22] | Wasn’t here. | 不在這里 |
[05:23] | Slater wrote his books on this manual typewriter. | 斯萊特是用這部手動打字機寫書的 |
[05:25] | You mean there was only one copy? | 你的意思是稿件只有一份 |
[05:28] | – This is dope. – What? What is it? | -酷斃了 -這是什么 |
[05:31] | Looks like a laptop in a steampunk case. | 蒸汽朋克型的筆記本 |
[05:33] | Phew. I’m glad he wasn’t too retro-cool to own a computer. | 唷 慶幸他還沒復古到不肯用電腦 |
[05:38] | This is an unusual knot. | 這個不是普通的結 |
[05:40] | It’s an alpine butterfly bend. I use it on my boat. | 這是中間結 我用來綁船的 |
[05:43] | It’s not an easy knot to tie. | 打這結不容易 |
[05:45] | The ligature marks on his neck are inconsistent with a suicide. | 他頸部的勒痕不像是自殺所致 |
[05:49] | Are they consistent with a homicide? | 那就是他殺咯? |
[05:52] | Okay, I’ll make it easy for you. | 好吧 讓你更好選一點 |
[05:54] | Door number one — suicide. | 第一個選項是自殺 |
[05:56] | Door number two — homicide. | 第二個選項是他殺 |
[05:58] | Door number three — suspicious death. | 第三個選項是可疑死亡 |
[06:01] | Thank you for playing | 謝謝你參與 |
[06:02] | the “Annoy the un-caffeinated detectives” game. | “惹惱不含咖啡因的警探”游戲 |
[06:06] | I thought you stopped for coffee. | 我還以為你在來的路上買咖啡了 |
[06:08] | Line was too long. | 隊伍太長等不了 |
[06:09] | Looks like Ethan only used his computer for e-mail. | 看起來伊森只拿電腦來發郵件 |
[06:13] | So where’s the manuscript? | 那手稿又在哪兒 |
[06:42] | So, there are the 10 tips to de-stress. | 這是10個緩解壓力的小竅門 |
[06:46] | Here, take that. | 給你 拿著 |
[06:48] | What are you doing, ma? | 媽 你在干嘛 |
[06:49] | Oh, ladies, | 女士們 |
[06:50] | please empty your pockets of any unhealthy snacks. | 請把你們口袋里的垃圾零食清出來 |
[06:59] | Maura, here is your mid-morning snack. | 莫拉 這是你上午的零食 |
[07:03] | A quinoa wrap? Barf. | 一包藜麥嗎 姐要吐了 |
[07:06] | Oh, look. | 看哪 |
[07:06] | A smiley-face sticker. | 還有張笑臉貼紙 |
[07:09] | Why do I have a sad sticker? | 為什么我的是張苦瓜臉 |
[07:11] | Because a bad attitude is bad for your body. | 因為壞心態對你的身體不利 |
[07:15] | Well give me the bad-ass sticker, then. | 那就給我一張壞蛋貼紙好了 |
[07:18] | Frost had a doughnut this morning. | 弗羅斯特今早吃了個甜甜圈 |
[07:19] | What’s gonna happen to him? | 他又會怎樣呢 |
[07:24] | Excuse me. Detective Frost? | 不好意思 弗羅斯特警探 |
[07:26] | I’m Vonda Morris, | 我是凡達·莫里斯, |
[07:28] | Quentin Morris’ mother. | 昆廷·莫里斯的媽媽 |
[07:30] | I heard his appeal was denied. | 我聽說他的上訴被駁回了 |
[07:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很遺憾 |
[07:33] | My boy didn’t kill that girl. | 我兒子沒有殺那個女孩 |
[07:35] | I can’t imagine how difficult this must be for you. | 我無法想象這對你來說有多么艱難 |
[07:39] | You’re a good man. | 你是個好人 |
[07:41] | And that’s why I’m here. I need your help. | 這也是我來這的原因 我需要你的幫助 |
[07:44] | Please. You have to look at the case again. | 求你了 請你再看看這個案子 |
[07:47] | Mrs Morris, | 莫里斯夫人 |
[07:48] | the crime occurred outside our jurisdiction. | 這件案子不在我們管轄權限之內 |
[07:51] | It was a state police investigation. | 它是由州警察調查的 |
[07:55] | You met Quentin. You talked with him. | 你見過昆廷 你跟他談過 |
[07:58] | Yes, I did. He had so much going for him. | 是的 他曾經有過那么美好的未來 |
[08:02] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[08:04] | I know he didn’t kill that girl. | 我知道他并沒有殺那個女孩 |
[08:06] | Somewhere inside, you know it, too. | 打從心底里你肯定也知道 |
[08:09] | The evidence against him was overwhelming. | 指控他的證據是壓倒性的 |
[08:12] | There’s really nothing I can do. I’m sorry. | 我真的幫不上忙 很抱歉 |
[08:23] | You can’t change the evidence, Frost. | 你無法改變證據 弗羅斯特 |
[08:29] | There’s a sticky substance alongside the ligature marks on his neck. | 在他的頸部勒痕旁邊有一些粘性物質 |
[08:33] | I’ll have trace run tests. | 我得做個測試 |
[08:38] | That old prep-school case is really eating away at Frost. | 那件預科學校的老案子讓弗羅斯特很煩心 |
[08:41] | Tell him to take probiotics. It’s good for anxiety. | 讓他吃點益生菌 這對治療焦慮癥有好處 |
[08:44] | It’s time for your five-minute meditation. | 現在是冥想五分鐘的時間 |
[08:47] | Turn that off. Please. | 把它關掉 求你了 |
[08:48] | Meditating lowers stress. It improves focus. | 冥想能減輕壓力 它可以提高注意力 |
[08:52] | I don’t want to have to report you. | 我可不想向上頭打你的小報告 |
[08:53] | Report me? | 打小報告 |
[08:55] | You’re gonna report me? | 你要打我的小報告 |
[08:56] | Well, I have to | 對啊 我別無選擇 |
[08:57] | — Lieutenant Cavanaugh insisted. | 卡瓦諾夫警督要求的 |
[08:58] | Okay. 50 push-ups. | 那好啊 做50個俯臥撐 |
[09:00] | Now. I don’t want to be forced to report you. | 現在就做 我可不想被迫打你的小報告 |
[09:03] | Is this a bad time? | 我來的不是時候嗎 |
[09:05] | Not at all. | 來得正好 |
[09:06] | The victim’s blood-alcohol results are back. | 死者的血液酒精測試結果出來了 |
[09:08] | He was pretty intoxicated — .18. | 喝的可真夠多的 0.18 |
[09:12] | Poor guy was out of it when he killed himself. | 自殺的時候還是醉醺醺的 |
[09:18] | The pedicles of both c-2 vertebra were intact. | 兩根c-2脊骨的連接處都是完好無損的 |
[09:21] | It wasn’t a hangman’s fracture. | 吊死者不可能這樣 |
[09:24] | What does that mean? It’s not a hanging death? | 什么意思 他不是吊死的嗎 |
[09:27] | Well, I’d expect to see an injury | 如果是吊死 應該有一種由于 |
[09:29] | from a sudden, forceful hyperextension. | 突然的強力拉伸所造成的損傷 |
[09:31] | This is an asphyxiation. | 死者是窒息死亡 |
[09:34] | Okay, I haven’t had any coffee, | 我沒喝咖啡 |
[09:36] | so can we stick to “Strangled” Or “Hung”? | 所以死因到底是”勒死”還是”吊死” |
[09:40] | Try again. | 再試一遍 |
[09:42] | Strangled. | 勒死 |
[09:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:44] | – Then hung. – Why me? | -然后再吊死 -為什么讓我受這份罪 |
[09:51] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[09:54] | The splinters on the beam should be pointing in the opposite direction. | 橫梁上的碎屑應該指的是相反方向 |
[09:56] | If he was hung. | 如果他是吊死的話 |
[09:58] | If he was first strangled, then hoisted up in the air… | 但如果他先是被勒死 然后再被吊到空中 |
[10:00] | the splinters would look like this. | 碎屑就會像這樣分布 |
[10:03] | “Suicide Boy” was murdered. | “自殺男孩”是被謀殺的 |
[10:13] | What’s yours say? | 你的是多少 |
[10:15] | Mine’s 140 over 90. | 我的是140/90 |
[10:17] | Huh. That’s the same as mine. | 和我的一樣 |
[10:18] | Frost, that’s not good. | 弗羅斯特 這可不是好現象 |
[10:20] | Oh, but it’s fine for me? | 但對我來說就是了嗎 |
[10:22] | He’s uptight about the Quentin Morris case. | 昆廷·莫里斯的案子讓他很心煩 |
[10:24] | Oh, I heard the kid lost his final appeal. | 我聽說他失去了最終上訴權 |
[10:26] | That what’s got your blood pressure up? | 這就是讓你血壓升高的原因嗎 |
[10:28] | His mother was here putting pressure on him. | 他媽媽給弗羅斯特施加了點壓力 |
[10:30] | Thinks her son’s innocent. | 她認為她兒子是無辜的 |
[10:31] | Oh. That’s tough. | 太糟糕了 |
[10:33] | Maybe I should have done more. | 也許我該多做點什么 |
[10:35] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -比如呢 -我不知道 |
[10:38] | Frost, take an hour to go through the case. | 弗羅斯特 花一小時好好看看那案子吧 |
[10:40] | It’ll make you feel better. | 會讓你好過點的 |
[10:41] | As your wellness captain, I insist. | 作為你的健康指導 我要求你這么做 |
[10:44] | Nah. | 算了吧 |
[10:45] | Now that we know it’s a homicide, | 既然我們現在知道了這是一樁謀殺案 |
[10:47] | the Slater case takes precedence. | 斯萊特的案子要優先調查 |
[10:48] | I got to give it to this kid. He sure could write. | 我必須承認 這家伙寫得確實很好 |
[10:50] | We need that manuscript he was working on. | 我們要拿到他的那份手稿 |
[10:52] | Frost, is there anything in his phone records? | 弗羅斯特 他的通話記錄有什么發現嗎 |
[10:54] | He was the only person in Boston without a cellphone, | 他是波士頓唯一一個不用手機的人 |
[10:57] | But at least he sent a lot of e-mail. | 但至少他發過很多郵件 |
[10:58] | Lots of correspondence with his editor, | 大部分是給他的編輯 |
[10:59] | Juliet Randall. | 朱麗葉·蘭道發的 |
[11:01] | What do we know about her? | 有沒有她的資料 |
[11:02] | She’s based in New York. | 她住在紐約 |
[11:03] | Says she came to town yesterday to pick up the manuscript. | 聽說她昨天是來拿手稿的 |
[11:05] | Did you confirm when she arrived? | 確認她抵達這兒的時間了嗎 |
[11:07] | No. Thinking maybe she drove. | 沒 也許是開車來的 |
[11:08] | She wasn’t on any flights. | 所有航班的乘客名單上都沒她 |
[11:10] | I think maybe she and Slater were lovers. | 我覺得她和斯萊特可能是情侶 |
[11:12] | The e-mails between them are pretty cozy. | 他倆的來往郵件顯得很親密 |
[11:14] | Check out this photo she sent him. | 看看她發給他的照片 |
[11:17] | All right, this is interesting — | 這條比較有意思 |
[11:18] | Slater dedicated his book to | 斯萊特把他的書獻給了 |
[11:20] | “an editor I would sail with on any sea.” | “一個我愿與之共度海上旅程的編輯” |
[11:24] | Juliet Randall is a member | 朱麗葉·蘭道是一個 |
[11:25] | of a sailing club. | 航海俱樂部的會員 |
[11:26] | Bet she could tie an alpine butterfly bend knot. | 我猜她會打中間結 |
[11:29] | Slater sent Juliet an e-mail three months ago | 斯萊特三個月前給朱麗葉發了封郵件 |
[11:32] | saying the manuscript was finished. | 說他的手稿已經完成了 |
[11:34] | So why is she just coming in now? | 那為什么她現在才來 |
[11:36] | Okay, we need to talk to her. | 我們得找她談談 |
[11:37] | I sent Frankie to her hotel to bring her in. | 我派弗蘭基去她住的酒店把她帶回來 |
[11:39] | Nice! | 干得漂亮 |
[11:41] | It’s physical activity time! | 到做運動的時間了 |
[11:43] | No, it is not. | 不 才不是 |
[11:45] | I’m going to kill her. | 我要殺了她 |
[11:47] | That should fulfill the physical activity time for today. | 這樣就能滿足今天的運動量了 |
[11:51] | Glad to hear you’re leading everyone, captain Rizzoli. | 真高興聽到你在帶領大家 里佐利隊長 |
[11:55] | Yes. Yes, sir. Yes. Everybody up! | 沒錯 長官 全體起立 |
[11:59] | Stand up. On — on your feet! | 起立 站起來 |
[12:01] | Because… we are…jogging! | 因為 我們要慢跑 |
[12:05] | We are jogging in place. Doesn’t that feel good? | 我們在原地慢跑 感覺不錯吧 |
[12:08] | – Detective rizzoli? – We are jogging. Yes. Isn’t — | -里佐利警探 -我們在慢跑 是的 |
[12:11] | – Janie! – What? God. | -簡妮 -什么事啊 |
[12:14] | Brought in your suspect. | 我把你的嫌犯帶來了 |
[12:15] | When you’ve finished with your calisthenics, | 等你做完健身操以后 |
[12:17] | maybe you want to talk to her. | 或許想跟她談談 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 謝謝你 |
[12:21] | Stop! | 行了 |
[12:23] | I’m telling you, I don’t know where the manuscript is. | 我說了 我不知道手稿在哪兒 |
[12:27] | You came to boston to get it, though, right? | 你來波士頓不就是為了這個嗎 |
[12:30] | Ethan called me two days ago. | 伊森兩天前給我打電話 |
[12:31] | Said that if I didn’t show up, he would burn it. | 說如果我不出現 他就把手稿燒掉 |
[12:34] | Sounds like he was angry with you. | 聽起來他有點生你的氣 |
[12:35] | It was mutual. | 我也生他的氣 |
[12:37] | He was three months past his deadline. | 他已經拖稿3個月了 |
[12:39] | Were you romantically involved with Ethan slater? | 你和伊森·斯萊特有交往過嗎 |
[12:42] | Not really. | 不算是 |
[12:44] | “Not really”? | “不算是”的意思是 |
[12:46] | Look, it was never… anything. | 我們從來…就沒認真過 |
[12:51] | We think you came to boston | 我們認為你來波士頓 |
[12:52] | to make sure that Ethan didn’t burn that manuscript. | 就是為了確保伊森不燒掉手稿 |
[12:54] | And then when he wouldn’t give it to you, | 但是他不肯給你 |
[12:55] | you staged his murder to look like a suicide. | 你殺死了他 并布置成自殺 |
[12:57] | Suicide boy finally does it. | 自殺男孩終于走上自殺之路 |
[12:59] | Bet that would be good for sales. | 肯定會熱賣 |
[13:00] | You’re wrong. | 你錯了 |
[13:02] | I flew up early this morning, | 我今天早上乘飛機到這里 |
[13:03] | and I went straight to his apartment. | 然后直接去了他公寓 |
[13:06] | He was dead when I got there. | 我到的時候他已經死了 |
[13:09] | That’s funny — your name isn’t on | 那就怪了 所有航班的乘客名單上 |
[13:11] | any flight manifest. | 都沒你的名字 |
[13:12] | I flew up on a private jet. | 我乘的是私人飛機 |
[13:13] | We’ll need that tail number. | 我們需要知道尾號 |
[13:16] | Of course. | 當然可以 |
[13:22] | Ethan was a brilliant writer. | 伊森是個很出色的作家 |
[13:23] | I really hope that his manuscript wasn’t lost. | 我真的希望他的手稿沒有丟失 |
[13:27] | The tail number, Ms. Randall. | 飛機尾號 蘭道小姐 |
[13:41] | Detective Frost. Come in. | 弗羅斯特警探 進來吧 |
[13:42] | Sorry, I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 抱歉 我不是有意打擾你的 |
[13:44] | Would you like to join me in a meditation? | 想和我一起冥想嗎 |
[13:47] | Actually, I was wondering if you could take a look | 其實 我是想請你看一下 |
[13:50] | at an old autopsy report. | 這個之前的尸檢報告 |
[13:53] | The prep-school murder. | 預科學校謀殺案 |
[13:55] | Jane mentioned that you were concerned about it. | 簡說你很為此事困擾 |
[14:00] | Quentin Morris’ DNA | 昆廷·莫里斯的DNA |
[14:01] | was found on the murder victim, Katrina Livingston. | 在死者卡特里娜·利文斯頓的身上被找到 |
[14:03] | An eyewitness testified that he left her dorm room | 一個目擊者證實了在被害者被奸殺時 |
[14:06] | around the time she was raped and murdered. | 昆廷離開了她的寢室 |
[14:09] | You’d like me to review the autopsy? | 想讓我再看一下尸檢報告嗎 |
[14:10] | Yeah. | 沒錯 |
[14:12] | I don’t know why I’m worrying about this now. | 不知道我現在為什么這么擔心這起案子 |
[14:14] | Do you identify with Quentin? | 你和昆廷有共鳴嗎 |
[14:18] | I was one of three black kids at an elite, all-white prep school. | 我是我就讀的精英預科學校的三個黑人之一 |
[14:22] | I just keep thinking that with so much evidence | 我一直在想 有這么多證據 |
[14:24] | against one kid who didn’t belong, | 針對這個不合群的孩子 |
[14:27] | maybe they didn’t look any further. | 或許警方調查得不夠深入 |
[14:31] | I’ll look through this. | 我會再看一遍的 |
[14:32] | Would you look at my interrogation of Quentin, too? | 能不能再幫我看一下昆廷的審訊錄像 |
[14:35] | What am I looking for? | 需要我看什么 |
[14:37] | Something I’m not seeing. | 一些我看不到的東西 |
[14:42] | I haven’t thought of this case in two years. | 我已經兩年沒想過這個案子了 |
[14:44] | Why am I sweating it now? | 為什么現在這么緊張 |
[14:46] | It doesn’t matter why, Frost. | 什么原因不重要 弗羅斯特 |
[14:48] | If there’s something to find, you and Maura need to find it. | 如果有遺漏的話 你和莫拉需要找到 |
[14:50] | Could be nothing, | 也可能什么都查不到 |
[14:51] | But my gut’s been jumping all day. | 但是我今天一天都沒胃口 |
[14:54] | Yeah. Mine, too. | 我也是 |
[14:56] | Maybe it’s because of these dried beets. | 或許是因為這些干甜菜 |
[14:59] | Yuck. Ugh. Have you tried this stuff? | 惡 你喝過這玩意兒嗎 |
[15:02] | It tastes like sweat and rotten celery. | 喝起來就像汗水和爛芹菜的混合物 |
[15:05] | Stop drinking it. | 那就別喝了 |
[15:07] | And stop drinking your own sweat, too. | 也別再喝你的汗水了 |
[15:10] | Jane? | 簡 |
[15:11] | Something’s going on with ma. | 媽最近很不對勁 |
[15:14] | Maybe she ate too many chia seeds. | 她可能吃太多奇異子了 |
[15:16] | Jane, she’s growing herbs. | 簡 她在種植物 |
[15:19] | Did you spot cannabis between the basil and the rosemary? | 你在羅勒和迷迭香中發現大麻了嗎 |
[15:23] | She hasn’t gardened since pop left. | 爸走了以后她就再也沒干過園藝 |
[15:25] | Oh, no. I hope she’s not | 不 我不希望她又開始 |
[15:26] | enjoying her life again. | 享受生活了 |
[15:28] | Okay, she’s suddenly interested in lip balm, | 她突然對唇膏很感興趣 |
[15:31] | And she asked me if the pants she was wearing | 她還問我她的褲子 |
[15:32] | made her look fat. | 有沒有很顯胖 |
[15:34] | That is bad. No, that’s a bad sign. | 不妙 真是個不詳的預兆 |
[15:36] | I told you. | 早跟你說了 |
[15:39] | You can stop pretending like you’re working, Korsak. | 別假裝你在工作了 科薩克 |
[15:42] | You’re screwing around with the book. | 你在不務正業 |
[15:44] | Oh, yeah? Listen to this. | 是嗎 聽聽這個 |
[15:45] | “I met Sadie in a suicide chat room.” | “我在自殺聊天室遇見了薩迪 |
[15:48] | What the hell is wrong with kids these days? | 現在的孩子都怎么了 |
[15:50] | I’m waiting to hear the “Working” Part. | 等著聽跟工作有關的部分 |
[15:52] | “Sadie was into steampunk and suicide, too. | “薩迪也喜歡蒸汽朋克和自殺 |
[15:55] | “We made a pact to end our lives. | “我們約定一起結束我們的生命 |
[15:57] | We said goodbye in the chat room that brought us together.” | 我們在相遇的聊天室告別” |
[16:01] | Slater tried to kill himself as part of a suicide pact? | 斯萊特因為一個約定想要自殺 |
[16:03] | Yeah. And according to his book, Sadie was successful. | 是的 據書中所說 薩迪自殺成功了 |
[16:06] | Well, maybe somebody close to Sadie | 或許薩迪身邊的某個人 |
[16:09] | blames “Suicide boy” for her death. | 把她的死歸咎于自殺男孩 |
[16:22] | No record of any “Sadie” Committing suicide in Boston | 過去兩年沒有一個叫薩迪的人 |
[16:24] | in the last two years. | 在波士頓自殺 |
[16:26] | Maybe Slater made her up for dramatic effect. | 或許斯萊特是為了戲劇效果編造的 |
[16:28] | Yeah, like that guy on “Oprah” | 是 就像奧普拉脫口秀上 |
[16:29] | that wrote that fake memoir. | 那個人偽造的回憶錄 |
[16:32] | “Oprah”? | 奧普拉脫口秀 |
[16:34] | What, I can’t have a sensitive side? | 怎么 我就不能有敏感的一面嗎 |
[16:36] | Maybe Slater changed Sadie’s name so he wouldn’t get sued. | 或許斯萊特改了她的名字以免于被起訴 |
[16:38] | Oh, he did. | 確實 |
[16:41] | “Names have been changed | “為保護相關人士 |
[16:42] | to protect the not-so-innocent.” | 書中未使用真實姓名” |
[16:44] | Frost, look up Slater’s 911 call | 弗羅斯特 找一下斯萊特 |
[16:45] | for his attempted suicide two years ago. | 兩年前自殺的報警電話 |
[16:47] | See if it’s still in the system. | 看還在不在系統里 |
[16:51] | Found it. February 12, 2010. | 有了 2010年2月12日 |
[16:53] | 911. What’s the emergency? | 911 有什么緊急情況 |
[16:55] | I need an ambulance. I slit my wrists. | 我需要救護車 我割腕了 |
[16:57] | I’m bleeding! | 我在流血 |
[16:58] | Any other suicide calls that day? | 同一天還有沒有其他自殺報警 |
[17:02] | Well, someone reported a suicide — Kevin Baker. | 有人報了一起自殺 凱文·貝克 |
[17:07] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 911 有什么緊急情況 |
[17:09] | I’m at 5392 Stone Avenue. | 我在斯通大街5392號 |
[17:11] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[17:13] | My sister — she — she slit her wrists. | 我妹妹 她 她割腕了 |
[17:15] | Tamara! | 塔瑪拉 |
[17:16] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[17:18] | Here’s the police report. | 這是警方報告 |
[17:19] | Tamara Baker, 19. | 塔瑪拉·貝克 19歲 |
[17:21] | Her brother found her body. | 她哥哥發現了她的尸體 |
[17:22] | She was a steampunker. | 看打扮也是蒸汽朋克一族 |
[17:23] | Maybe Tamara Baker was Sadie. | 或許塔瑪拉·貝克就是薩迪 |
[17:25] | Running Kevin Baker’s name. | 查找凱文·貝克的名字 |
[17:29] | Check out her brother’s website. | 看看她哥的網站 |
[17:32] | I’m thinking maybe her brother Kevin blamed Ethan Slater. | 或許凱文怪罪于伊森·斯萊特 |
[17:35] | Looks like Kevin holds a grudge. | 看來凱文懷恨在心 |
[17:36] | Frost, click on that video link. | 弗羅斯特 點開那個視頻 |
[17:40] | Suicide is not something you — | 自殺不是一件 |
[17:42] | you write about and make money off of. | 你能用來寫書賺錢的東西 |
[17:44] | This sick, punk coward took my sister from me. | 這個變態懦夫把我妹妹奪走了 |
[17:47] | Here’s what I think about him and this piece of trash. | 這就是我對他和他這本垃圾書的看法 |
[17:50] | I hope he burns just like it. | 我希望他就像這樣在地獄里燃燒 |
[17:53] | Only 40 views. | 點擊率只有40 |
[17:56] | Kevin didn’t find much of a sympathetic audience. | 凱文沒得到多少同情 |
[17:58] | Must have pissed him off even more, | 《自殺男孩》賣了五百萬本 |
[17:59] | when “Suicide Boy” sold five million copies. | 他肯定更火大了 |
[18:02] | Let’s bring him in. | 去把他帶來 |
[18:05] | What? Maura’s got something? | 怎么了 莫拉有發現了嗎 |
[18:08] | It can wait. | 再說吧 |
[18:09] | Frost, go. We got this. | 弗羅斯特 你去吧 這個我們搞定 |
[18:13] | State Police are on their way, Quentin. | 州警察就要來了 昆廷 |
[18:16] | You’re looking at murder. | 你將面臨謀殺指控 |
[18:17] | Murder? Look, this is crazy, okay? | 謀殺 聽著 這太扯了 知道嗎 |
[18:20] | I did not murder Katrina. | 卡特里娜不是我殺的 |
[18:23] | Now, I don’t know what they’re saying they found, | 我不知道他們發現了什么 |
[18:24] | and I get why Sudbury Academy thinks it’s me, | 我明白為什么薩博利學院的人認為是我干的 |
[18:26] | but I didn’t do this! | 可真不是我干的 |
[18:28] | Both of Quentin’s upper eyelids droop slightly, | 昆廷兩眼的上眼皮都略有下垂 |
[18:30] | his eyes lose focus, | 目光渙散 |
[18:31] | the corners of his lips pull down. | 嘴角下拉 |
[18:34] | Okay, so, what does that mean? | 好吧 說明了什么 |
[18:35] | Quentin’s micro-expressions | 昆廷的細微表情 |
[18:37] | indicate that he was under great duress. | 表明他正受到巨大的威脅 |
[18:39] | He was about to be charged with murder. | 他是要被指控謀殺了 |
[18:44] | It’s not fear projected on his face. | 他臉上顯示出的不是恐懼 |
[18:46] | That’s anguish. Grief. | 而是痛苦 是悲痛 |
[18:49] | There’s something you’re not telling me, Quentin. | 你有事瞞著我 昆廷 |
[18:52] | You got to believe me, detective, okay? | 你得相信我 警探 好嗎 |
[18:54] | I didn’t do this. | 不是我干的 |
[18:57] | Then give me something I can work with, Quentin. | 那就告訴我點有用的信息 昆廷 |
[19:02] | Me and Katrina were together. | 我和卡特里娜在一起了 |
[19:05] | Okay, nobody knew but her homegirl Ann. | 除了她的同鄉安 沒別人知道 |
[19:07] | All right, just ask Ann. Please. | 只要去問安就行了 求你了 |
[19:10] | Who is Ann? | 安是誰 |
[19:11] | Katrina Livingston’s best friend. | 卡特里娜·利文斯頓的死黨 |
[19:13] | She lived across the hall. | 她當時住在走廊另一頭 |
[19:14] | She was the commonwealth’s star witness. | 她是檢方的主要證人 |
[19:16] | Is the person you saw exiting the victim’s room | 你當時看見從死者房間出來的人 |
[19:19] | in the courtroom? | 在法庭上嗎 |
[19:21] | Yes. That’s him. | 在 就是他 |
[19:24] | Let the record show | 請記錄在案 |
[19:25] | that the witness has identified the defendant. | 證人指認出被告 |
[19:28] | Did Katrina ever tell you that she had | 卡特里娜告訴過你 |
[19:31] | an intimate relationship with the defendant? | 她和被告關系親密嗎 |
[19:35] | She was going out with Bradley. | 她當時正和布拉德利約會 |
[19:38] | And Quentin took her from Bradley, from all of us. | 昆廷把她從布拉德利和我們所有人身邊奪走了 |
[19:43] | She doesn’t answer her question. | 她沒有回答問題 |
[19:45] | You’re right — she dodges it. | 沒錯 她回避了問題 |
[19:48] | Her face also exhibits hot spots. | 她臉部部分區域發紅 |
[19:50] | She’s attempting to convey anger and disgust, | 她想表達憤怒和厭惡 |
[19:52] | but her raised, drawn-together eyebrows | 可她眉毛上揚 眉頭緊蹙 |
[19:55] | indicate that she’s masking deep fear. | 表明她在掩飾內心深處的恐懼 |
[19:57] | Quentin begged me to talk to Ann. | 昆廷當時求我和安談談 |
[20:00] | She was probably terrified | 州警察找她的時候 |
[20:01] | by the time the state police got to her. | 她肯定嚇壞了 |
[20:04] | Well, it wasn’t your case, Frost. | 可這不是你的案子 弗羅斯特 |
[20:06] | It still isn’t. | 現在仍然不是 |
[20:08] | What do I do, dr. Isles? | 我該怎么辦 艾爾斯醫生 |
[20:14] | Pursue the truth. | 追尋真相 |
[20:17] | Ann has more to say. | 安有所隱瞞 |
[20:25] | I’m sorry about your sister’s suicide. | 很遺憾你妹妹自殺了 |
[20:27] | It wasn’t a suicide. Tamara was murdered. | 不是自殺 塔瑪拉是被謀殺的 |
[20:30] | The police report says she slit her wrists. | 警方報告稱她割腕了 |
[20:32] | Are you saying she didn’t do that? | 你是說不是她割的嗎 |
[20:33] | I’m saying Ethan Slater got in her head | 我是說伊森·斯萊特蠱惑她 |
[20:35] | and talked her into killing herself. | 唆使她了結了自己的生命 |
[20:37] | She’s bleeding out, he’s calling for help. | 她失血過多而亡 他卻報警求救 |
[20:38] | That’s murder. | 這就是謀殺 |
[20:39] | She dies. | 她死了 |
[20:40] | He lives and makes a fortune writing about her. | 他活了下來 還把她當寫作素材賺了大錢 |
[20:43] | So you took justice into your own hands. | 所以你就自己動手尋求正義 |
[20:45] | Your sister killed herself, | 你妹妹了結了自己 |
[20:46] | you killed Ethan Slater. | 你就了結了伊森·斯萊特 |
[20:47] | No, I wish. | 沒有 我倒是想 |
[20:50] | I’ve fantasized about killing that bastard a million times. | 我已經無數次幻想要殺了那混蛋 |
[20:53] | Slashing that punk across his stupid face — | 砍了那個混蛋的破臉 |
[20:54] | I dream about it. | 做夢都想 |
[20:56] | Sounds pretty real to me, Kevin. | 聽起來不像是夢境 凱文 |
[20:57] | I wish it had been me. | 但愿是我干的 |
[20:59] | I wouldn’t have let him go so easy. | 我不會讓他死得那么容易的 |
[21:02] | But I didn’t do it. I got an alibi. | 不過不是我干的 我有不在場證明 |
[21:05] | Yeah? Where were you last night? | 是嗎 昨晚你在哪兒 |
[21:08] | 30 stories in the air. | 空中 三十層樓高的地方 |
[21:10] | I’m a crane operator. | 我是吊車司機 |
[21:11] | I work the graveyard shift. You can check it out. | 我上夜班 你們可以去查 |
[21:24] | Close your eyes. | 閉上眼睛 |
[21:26] | How much longer? | 還要多久 |
[21:28] | You’re insufferable. | 你太討厭了 |
[21:30] | Are we there yet? | 一會兒一個”好了沒” |
[21:31] | Just quiet the chatter in the monkey mind. | 寧神靜氣 |
[21:35] | Inhale deeply through your nose. | 用鼻子用力吸氣 |
[21:37] | Exhale. | 呼氣 |
[21:43] | Did you hear that? | 你聽見沒 |
[21:45] | Try not to attach to the ambient noise. | 試著忽視外部的噪音 |
[21:47] | No, it sounded like it was coming from | 不是 聽起來好像 |
[21:49] | right outside the guest house. | 就在客房外面 |
[21:50] | Maura! Maura! | 莫拉 莫拉 |
[21:55] | Ma, what the hell’s going on? | 媽 搞什么鬼 |
[21:56] | He fell. Hurry, please! | 他摔倒了 快點 拜托 |
[22:00] | – Uh, no! – Ma! | -你別來 -媽 |
[22:04] | Sean! Sean. | 肖恩 肖恩 |
[22:06] | Oh, my god. Is that Cavanaugh? | 我的天 那是卡瓦諾夫嗎 |
[22:08] | – Jane, call 911. – NO! NO! | -簡 報警 -不要 不要 |
[22:10] | No? | 不用嗎 |
[22:10] | I said no. | 說了不要 |
[22:12] | That’s an order, Rizzoli. | 這是命令 里佐利 |
[22:13] | – Angela, get me a towel. – Okay. | -安琪拉 給我條毛巾 -好的 |
[22:15] | And his pants, too, while you’re at it. | 順便把他褲子也拿來 |
[22:23] | What the hell happened to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[22:26] | It appears you experienced a vasovagal episode. | 好像是血管迷走神經性暈厥發作 |
[22:30] | I went outside to get some air. | 我出去是想透透氣 |
[22:32] | You live in Dorchester. | 你不是住在多切斯特嗎 |
[22:34] | I got light-headed is all. | 我只是頭暈罷了 |
[22:35] | Is that how your pants fell off? | 所以你的褲子才會掉下來嗎 |
[22:37] | Jane, don’t embarrass him. | 簡 別讓他難堪了 |
[22:39] | Him? I’ve never been so embarrassed in my life! | 他難堪 我這輩子還沒這么難堪過呢 |
[22:41] | Well, your dizziness could have been caused by sexual arousal | 頭暈可能是因為性沖動使得 |
[22:45] | and the sudden rush of blood to your genitals. | 血液突然涌向你的生殖器引起的 |
[22:47] | Oh, my god. | 我的天哪 |
[22:47] | Okay, we weren’t making love. | 行了 我們沒做愛 |
[22:49] | We were just making out. | 就是親熱親熱 |
[22:51] | I’m gonna have a vasovagal episode if you don’t stop. | 你再說我就要血管迷走神經性暈厥了 |
[22:53] | Please. I beg you. | 別說了 我求你了 |
[22:55] | – You should go to the hospital. – No! | -你得去醫院 -不去 |
[22:57] | Maybe you could just stitch his head up? | 要不你把他的頭皮縫一縫 |
[23:00] | Well, we need to know what caused this. | 可我們得查明是什么引起的 |
[23:01] | When was the last time you ate, Lieutenant? | 你什么時候吃的飯 隊長 |
[23:03] | Well, he got his meals at the caf? | 他都在餐廳吃的飯 |
[23:05] | Same as you two. | 跟你們倆一樣 |
[23:06] | I might have skipped lunch… and dinner. | 我可能沒吃午飯 還有晚飯 |
[23:10] | You said my healthy food was sensational and delicious. | 你不是說我的健康食品非常美味嗎 |
[23:13] | He meant your healthy food was silent and deadly. | 他的意思是你的健康食品能殺人于無形 |
[23:18] | Well, a butterfly bandage might close this up. | 貼塊蝴蝶繃帶應該就能讓它愈合了 |
[23:25] | So how long have you and my boss been seeing each other? | 你和我上司幽會多久了 |
[23:28] | We are not going there. | 還沒到那一步呢 |
[23:29] | You are in a slip, | 你穿著襯裙 |
[23:31] | and my boss is on my best friend’s couch in his underwear! | 而我上司穿著內褲坐在我死黨的沙發上 |
[23:36] | What do you have to say for yourself? | 你有什么要為自己辯解的嗎 |
[23:42] | Well, I still think you need to be seen in the E.R. | 我還是覺得你該去看急診 |
[23:44] | No. | 不 |
[23:45] | Look, no one else can know about this incident. | 不能讓其他人知道這件事 |
[23:49] | You know what? I’m just gonna get in my car and go home. | 我現在要開我的車回家 |
[23:52] | All right, at least let me drive you home. | 好吧 至少讓我送你回去 |
[24:02] | Please tell me I’m asleep and that was a dream. | 求你告訴我我睡著了 這一切都是夢 |
[24:09] | Okay. Come on, guys. Like 20 more seconds. | 加油 小伙子們 還有20秒 |
[24:11] | I think I’ve gained two pounds on this program. | 我覺得我因為這個健康計劃胖了兩磅 |
[24:14] | Do you think I’m building muscle mass? | 你們覺不覺得我練出了肌肉 |
[24:16] | Well, I’m sure it’s not the doughnuts | 我確定在你桌子抽屜里看到的 |
[24:17] | I saw in your desk drawer. | 不是甜甜圈 |
[24:18] | Oh, I saw you eating a contraband doughnut this morning. | 我今早看到你在偷吃甜甜圈 |
[24:21] | You wellness snitch. | 你個健康告密者 |
[24:26] | Nice jogging, Rizzoli. | 練得不錯 里佐利 |
[24:28] | Thank you, sir. | 謝謝 長官 |
[24:29] | What happened to your head? | 你的頭怎么了 |
[24:30] | Oh, I slipped and fell. | 我滑倒了 |
[24:33] | So, where we at on the Slater case? | 斯萊特的案子有何進展 |
[24:36] | Uh, well, both the suspects have alibis. | 兩位嫌疑人都有不在場證明 |
[24:39] | So nowhere, really. | 也就是說 沒什么進展 |
[24:41] | Slater used pseudonyms for all the drug addicts | 斯萊特書里的那些癮君子 |
[24:43] | and chat-room suicide folks he wrote about. | 和聊天室自殺的人都是假名 |
[24:46] | Okay, so run them down, people. | 把他們一網打盡 |
[24:51] | – What’s going on with him? – Too many whole grains? | -他怎么了 -吃了太多全谷類食物 |
[24:56] | I’m thinking that old dog got some last night. | 我覺得那老家伙昨晚吃了點 |
[25:00] | You guys got to hear this. | 你們得聽聽這個 |
[25:02] | You know, I hear rumors that you’re writing | 有傳聞說你在寫《自殺男孩》 |
[25:03] | an explosive follow-up to “Suicide boy.” | 爆炸性的續作 |
[25:06] | maybe. | 或許吧 |
[25:07] | We all have to stop hiding and do the right thing. | 我們都不要再躲躲藏藏了 做該做的事吧 |
[25:11] | That’s all I can say right now. | 我現在只能說這么多 |
[25:15] | Maybe there was something in his second book. | 也許他的第二本書里有爆料 |
[25:18] | Maybe he was gonna reveal something that got him murdered. | 也許是他想泄露的秘密置他于死地 |
[25:20] | “I looked down at the blood flowing from my wrists | “我低頭看到血液如河流般 |
[25:22] | like a river. | 緩緩流出我的手腕 |
[25:23] | I let it pool in my lap. | 我讓它浸染我的腿 |
[25:25] | It took nearly dying to figure out I wanted to live.” | 直到將死之時我才發現我想活下去” |
[25:30] | Where did Slater go after he was treated at mass general? | 斯萊特在麻省總醫院治療之后去了哪兒 |
[25:34] | After Slater was discharged, | 斯萊特出院后 |
[25:36] | he did 90 days of rehab at the Breyer mental health center. | 他在布雷耶精神健康中心做了90天康復治療 |
[25:40] | Maybe he met somebody there — | 他可能在那遇見了誰 |
[25:41] | somebody who didn’t want their story in his books. | 一個不想讓自己的故事出現在他書里的人 |
[25:43] | Who runs it? | 誰在經營 |
[25:45] | A Dr. George Breyer. | 喬治·布雷耶醫生 |
[25:47] | I’ll poke around. | 我去查查 |
[25:50] | Is it okay if I go talk to Maura about the prep-school murder? | 我去和莫拉談談預科學校謀殺案合適嗎 |
[25:53] | Yeah, Frost. You don’t have to ask us. Go. | 當然 弗羅斯特 你不用問我們 去吧 |
[26:05] | Detective Frost, this is Ann Stephens. | 弗羅斯特警探 這位是安·史蒂芬斯 |
[26:07] | Thank you so much for coming in to talk to us about Katrina. | 非常感謝你能來和我們聊聊卡特里娜的事 |
[26:10] | I’m not really sure why I’m here. | 我不明白為什么要叫我來 |
[26:13] | I already told the jury everything I know. | 我已經把我知道的一切都告訴陪審團了 |
[26:15] | We just wanted to ask you a few questions about Katrina | 我們只想問你幾個關于卡特里娜 |
[26:17] | and Quentin Morris. | 和昆廷·莫里斯的問題 |
[26:19] | He murdered her. I testified. | 他殺了她 我作證 |
[26:23] | I have nothing else to say. | 我沒有別的要說的了 |
[26:28] | We think you’re holding something back. | 我們覺得你有所隱瞞 |
[26:31] | Whatever it is, it’s still bothering you. | 不管是什么 它仍在困擾你 |
[26:34] | Now’s the time. | 是時候了 |
[26:37] | I’m not. | 我沒有隱瞞 |
[26:39] | His attorney did this to me, too. | 他的律師對我用過這招 |
[26:43] | Your body is giving you away. | 你的身體出賣了你 |
[26:46] | There’s something you’re holding back. | 你想隱瞞些什么 |
[26:51] | I warned her. | 我警告過她 |
[26:53] | Katrina? You warned Katrina? | 卡特里娜 你警告過卡特里娜 |
[26:55] | But she wouldn’t listen. | 可是她不聽 |
[26:57] | She’d already fallen for him. | 她已經為他沉淪 |
[27:01] | He wasn’t really one of us. | 他和我們不是一路人 |
[27:04] | I told her not to let him in her room. | 我告訴過她不要讓他進房間 |
[27:07] | You mean Quentin? | 你是說昆廷 |
[27:09] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:11] | So they were involved? | 所以他們在一起了 |
[27:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:13] | Why didn’t you tell anyone that? | 你怎么不告訴別人 |
[27:15] | Because then I’d be helping him get away with it. | 因為那樣我就幫他洗脫了嫌疑 |
[27:17] | You mean Quentin? | 你是說昆廷 |
[27:18] | He beat my best friend to death. | 他打死了我最好的朋友 |
[27:22] | What if he didn’t? | 如果他沒有呢 |
[27:24] | I saw Quentin leave her room. | 我看見昆廷離開了她的房間 |
[27:26] | I went to the bathroom, came back, and found her body. | 我去了浴室 回來就發現了她的尸體 |
[27:30] | He killed her. | 他殺了她 |
[27:32] | I mean, who else could have, right? | 除了他還能有誰 |
[27:41] | When are we getting coffee back? | 我們什么時候才能要回咖啡 |
[27:43] | You’ll thank me when you’re old. | 等你老了會感謝我的 |
[27:44] | I’m not interested in getting old | 如果只能一直喝綠茶 |
[27:45] | if all I get to drink is green tea. | 我就不那么想變老了 |
[27:51] | Hello. | 好啊 |
[27:53] | Hi, Sean. | 好啊 肖恩 |
[27:56] | Thanks, Mrs. Rizzoli. | 謝謝 里佐利夫人 |
[27:58] | I, um…I gave you potatoes instead of quinoa. | 我 我把你的藜麥換成了土豆 |
[28:02] | You said you’ve missed your potatoes. | 你說你想吃土豆了 |
[28:04] | I don’t deserve the special treatment. | 我不配接受特別關照 |
[28:06] | Yeah, you do. | 你值得擁有 |
[28:11] | Look, Angela, you’re a wonderful lady. | 安琪拉 你是位極好的女士 |
[28:18] | But? | 可是 |
[28:19] | But I got a job to do here. | 可是我在這里工作 |
[28:23] | And I should have never started this. | 我不該開始這段關系 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:34] | Ma, please tell me that you and Cavanaugh… | 媽 別跟我說你和卡瓦諾夫 |
[28:40] | You’re my mother! What are you doing?! | 你是我媽 你在干嘛 |
[28:45] | Before I was your mother, I was a person. | 在我是你媽之前 我還是個人 |
[28:49] | And what’s so wrong with wanting to be a person again? | 想重走青春有什么錯 |
[28:56] | Do you want me to punch his lights out? | 你想讓我打壞他的車燈嗎 |
[28:59] | No! | 不 |
[29:02] | Thanks. Dr. Breyer is missing. | 多謝 布雷耶醫生失蹤了 |
[29:06] | Ethan Slater’s doctor? | 伊森·斯萊特的醫生 |
[29:07] | He left yesterday for London to speak at a conference. | 他昨晚離開去倫敦的一個會議上演講 |
[29:09] | Never got on the plane. | 卻沒有上飛機 |
[29:10] | Frost, see if you can track down Dr. Breyer via his phone’s gps. | 弗羅斯特 試試能不能用他的手機定位到他 |
[29:13] | On it. | 了解 |
[29:14] | His assistant, Chad, was the last person to see him. | 他的助手查德是最后一個見到他的人 |
[29:17] | He thought Dr. Breyer took the “T” to Logan. | 他以為布雷耶醫生坐地鐵去洛根了 |
[29:19] | I have Dr. Breyer’s final gps coordinates on his phone. | 我定位到布雷耶醫生手機最后的坐標了 |
[29:22] | When were they transmitted? | 什么時候 |
[29:24] | Yesterday afternoon. | 昨天下午 |
[29:30] | Dr. Breyer never left Boston. | 布雷耶從未離開過波士頓 |
[29:31] | Signal’s coming from a construction site | 信號來自一個醫療中心的 |
[29:33] | by a medical center — right here. | 建筑工地 就在這 |
[29:37] | Looks like we’re getting closer. | 看來我們接近了 |
[29:42] | Somewhere around here. | 就在這附近 |
[29:43] | Dr. Breyer was getting a brand-new wing | 布雷耶醫生正在擴建 |
[29:45] | for his private rehab hospital. | 他的私人康復中心 |
[29:48] | I don’t think Dr. Breyer | 不過我不覺得布雷耶醫生 |
[29:49] | is gonna get to enjoy it, though. | 有機會享受了 |
[29:57] | Well, he either jumped or was pushed. | 他要么是跳下來的要么是被推下來的 |
[30:02] | I think it’s a piece of a document. | 我覺得那是文件的一角 |
[30:04] | Looks like he might have been holding it. | 他好像一直攥著它呢 |
[30:06] | Well, if he jumped, what’s he doing holding a piece of paper? | 如果是跳下來的 他為什么攥著一片紙 |
[30:15] | Do you know which occupation has the highest suicide rate? | 你知道什么職業自殺率最高嗎 |
[30:18] | Homicide detectives while they wait for autopsy results? | 等待驗尸結果的兇案組警探嗎 |
[30:21] | No. Physicians. | 不 是醫生 |
[30:22] | Our suicide rate is nearly double the national average. | 我們的自殺率是全國平均水平的兩倍 |
[30:25] | It’s even higher than dentists. | 比牙醫還高 |
[30:26] | Maura, is this some kind of cry for help? | 莫拉 這算某種求救嗎 |
[30:28] | Yes, if you meditate with me, | 是的 如果你和我一起冥想 |
[30:30] | you will greatly improve the quality of my life. | 會大大改善我的生活質量 |
[30:32] | Were you one of those girls that needed another girl | 你是那種初中的時候需要有人 |
[30:34] | to go with them to the bathroom when you were in 7th grade? | 陪你去上廁所的那種女生嗎 |
[30:37] | Of course not. | 當然不是 |
[30:38] | Well, then I’m sure that you can quiet the monkey-mind chatter | 那我肯定你自己一個人就能寧神靜氣 |
[30:42] | all by yourself — I know you can. | 我相信你 |
[30:45] | In every suicide that I have ever worked, | 在我以往遇到的自殺案中 |
[30:47] | the jumper took his glasses off first. | 跳樓的人都會先把眼鏡拿掉 |
[30:48] | I think Dr. Breyer was pushed. | 我覺得布雷耶醫生是被推下去的 |
[30:53] | I may have found some trace evidence to support your theory. | 我也許發現了一點蛛絲馬跡能證明你的想法 |
[30:57] | Sharing is caring. | 分享即是關懷啊 |
[31:01] | There’s a sticky substance on Dr. Breyer’s right hand. | 布雷耶醫生的右手上有些粘性物質 |
[31:05] | It could be the same substance that you found | 說不定跟你在伊森·斯萊特脖子上找到的東西 |
[31:06] | on Ethan Slater’s neck. | 是一樣的 |
[31:07] | Have you gotten those results back yet? | 你拿到那份化驗結果了嗎 |
[31:09] | Trace is still working on it. | 還在化驗中 |
[31:10] | It must be from the killer’s gloves. | 一定是來自兇手的手套 |
[31:12] | Maybe Breyer shook hands with the killer. | 也許布雷耶跟兇手握過手 |
[31:15] | Call me when you find something, okay? | 有發現再打給我吧 好嗎 |
[31:17] | All right. | 行 |
[31:20] | That little scrap of paper we found near Breyer’s hand | 布雷耶手邊找到的那塊小紙片 |
[31:22] | was from the corner of a personal check. | 是個人支票上的一角 |
[31:24] | Any idea what bank issued it? | 知道是哪家銀行簽發的嗎 |
[31:26] | Not yet. Susie’s working on it. | 還不知道 蘇西在處理 |
[31:27] | I’m gonna guess that somebody lured Dr. Breyer | 我猜是有人許諾給布雷耶醫生一大筆錢 |
[31:30] | up to his new wing with the promise of a big payoff. | 才把他引到工地上去的 |
[31:35] | Well, Slater’s murder was staged to look like a suicide. | 斯萊特的謀殺被布置成了自殺 |
[31:38] | Then the killer steals his manuscript. | 接著兇手偷走了他的手稿 |
[31:40] | Then kills Dr. Breyer? Why? | 還殺了布雷耶醫生 為什么 |
[31:42] | Well, Breyer treated Slater in rehab. | 布雷耶在康復中心治療過斯萊特 |
[31:45] | Maybe Dr. Breyer knew what Ethan Slater was writing about. | 也許布雷耶醫生知道伊森·斯萊特新書的內容 |
[31:48] | So the good doctor blackmails the killer | 所以好好醫生敲詐兇手 |
[31:50] | by offering to keep quiet for a price? | 要他付一筆封口費 |
[31:55] | Oh, I sent Frankie to Breyer’s center to get the records. | 我派弗蘭基去布雷耶的中心調記錄 |
[31:57] | I found seven patients who were hospitalized | 我找到了7名病人跟斯萊特同一時間 |
[31:59] | – at the same time as Slater. – Nice, Frankie. | -接受了治療 -不錯啊 弗蘭基 |
[32:02] | Okay, uh, rock-star drug addict. | 好 吸毒成癮的搖滾明星 |
[32:04] | Died last year of a drug overdose. | 去年吸毒過量死掉了 |
[32:06] | Suicidal Brahmin shipping heiress. | 自殺的婆羅門航運女繼承人 |
[32:08] | Back in treatment. | 又回去治療了 |
[32:09] | The other five are living healthy lives | 其他的五個人都在別的城市 |
[32:11] | in other parts of the country. | 健康地生活著 |
[32:14] | You know, I bet if we find Slater’s manuscript, | 要我說 如果我們能找到斯萊特的手稿 |
[32:16] | we’ll find his killer. | 我們就能找到兇手 |
[32:19] | Frost, what’s wrong? | 弗羅斯特 怎么了 |
[32:21] | I went over the prep-school murder case files again. | 我又看了一遍預科學校謀殺案的文件 |
[32:24] | Thought I might discover something after questioning Ann. | 原以為問過安之后會有新的發現 |
[32:27] | No one but Quentin enters or exits Katrina’s dorm room. | 只有昆廷一個人進出過卡特里娜的宿舍房間 |
[32:32] | Maybe Ann was right. | 也許安說的對 |
[32:34] | Maybe Quentin did kill her. | 也許真是昆廷殺了她 |
[32:37] | Why don’t you take a couple hours, Frost, | 弗羅斯特 你為何不花幾個小時 |
[32:38] | drive out to Amherst? | 去艾摩斯特市 |
[32:40] | Yeah. Take a look at the crime scene. | 沒錯 再去看看案發現場 |
[32:42] | See if the state police overlooked anything. | 沒準州警忽略了什么東西 |
[32:45] | Nah. Nah. I’m done. | 還是算了 我不管了 |
[32:47] | I’ve been too consumed by this. | 我已經為這事花了太多時間了 |
[32:49] | Frost, you’re no good to us until you can focus, okay? Go. | 弗羅斯特 你現在不能專注也沒法幫我們 去吧 |
[32:52] | Jog there if it makes you feel better. | 要是有必要的話就一路跑過去 |
[33:03] | Who’s texting you? | 誰在給你發短信呢 |
[33:05] | 請一個人到咖啡廳來 別告訴簡 –安琪拉 | |
[33:05] | Oh, new C.I. I’m working with. | 就是我的一個新線人 |
[33:12] | I need some dating advice, Vince. | 我需要些約會建議 文斯 |
[33:15] | Full disclosure — I’ve had three wives. | 實話跟你說 我有過三任妻子 |
[33:16] | I’m not much help in the dating department. | 約會這種事我可不擅長 |
[33:18] | But you’ve known lieutenant Cavanaugh for a long time. | 但你跟卡瓦諾夫隊長認識很久了 |
[33:23] | Where’s this headed? | 你要說什么 |
[33:24] | We’ve been seeing each other. | 我們倆在約會 |
[33:27] | Well, we were. | 應該說 之前是 |
[33:28] | Let me guess. He broke it off. | 讓我猜猜 他要求分開 |
[33:30] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[33:31] | You said it — I’ve known him a long time. | 你也說過 我認識他很久了 |
[33:33] | Tell me, Vince, | 告訴我 文斯 |
[33:33] | otherwise I’ll have you eating this health crap forever. | 不然我就永遠讓你吃這些健康”屎”品 |
[33:40] | Back when we were rookies, | 當我們還是新人的時候 |
[33:41] | Sean lost his wife and baby son in a fire. | 肖恩的太太和剛出生的兒子死于一場火災 |
[33:48] | I don’t think he’s even had a serious girlfriend since. | 從那以后他就沒有認真談過一場戀愛 |
[33:52] | Well, that explains some things. I…Oh, I wish he had told me. | 這就說得通了 真希望他告訴我 |
[33:57] | I have never heard him talk about it. | 我從沒聽他提起過 |
[33:59] | Hi. | 你好 |
[34:01] | We’re still working on the piece of paper. | 那片紙還沒有出結果 |
[34:02] | Latent prints went over the typewriter, | 打字機上有些隱藏的指紋 |
[34:03] | – but it’s just the victim’s prints. – Thanks, Susie. | -但那都是死者的指紋 -謝謝 蘇西 |
[34:07] | Wow. A typewriter. Makes me feel old. | 天吶 打字機 真讓我覺得老了 |
[34:11] | No, don’t feel old. | 別覺得老呀 |
[34:12] | A very young victim liked writing books on one. | 有個很年輕的死者喜歡用打字機寫書 |
[34:14] | It’s an old Underwood. | 是臺安德伍牌老式打字機 |
[34:16] | I used to have one. | 我過去也有一臺 |
[34:16] | I used to type up plumbing invoices for Frank Sr. | 我用它來給老弗蘭克打修管道的收據 |
[34:20] | Changing those typewriter ribbons was such a mess. | 換那些打字帶是超級麻煩的事 |
[34:25] | Typewriter ribbon. | 打字帶 |
[34:26] | Angela, you’re a genius. | 安琪拉 你真是個天才 |
[34:29] | Mention that to your friend Sean. | 跟你朋友肖恩說說這話吧 |
[34:34] | Jane, meet me downstairs in the crime lab. | 簡 下樓來罪證化驗室見我 |
[34:35] | My new C.I. may have just offered up | 我這個新線人可能剛提供了 |
[34:37] | a breakthrough in the case. | 一個案件的重大突破 |
[34:41] | A 1930s Underwood model five. | 上世紀三十年代產的安德伍牌五號打字機 |
[34:43] | Jack Kerouac used to use one just like it. | 杰克·凱魯亞克也曾用過同樣的一臺 |
[34:46] | How in the world do you know that? | 你怎么可能連這個都知道 |
[34:48] | Well, I saw his typewriter on display | 我在洛厄爾國家歷史公園博物館的 |
[34:50] | at the Lowell National Historical Park Museum. | 展出上見過他的那臺打字機 |
[34:52] | We’re in luck. | 我們真走運 |
[34:53] | Slater’s typewriter uses a single-pass carbon ribbon. | 斯萊特的打字機用的是單次使用的碳色帶 |
[34:56] | That’s good news. | 這消息太好了 |
[34:57] | Yes, it’s the most wonderful news I’ve ever heard. | 對 真是我這輩子聽過的最好消息 |
[34:59] | Why do we care? | 跟我們有什么關系 |
[35:00] | Well, some older typewriters use fabric ribbon, | 有些老式打字機用的是織物帶 |
[35:04] | and those don’t retain a retrievable, legible text. | 那些不會留下可恢復的清晰的文字 |
[35:06] | But with a carbon ribbon, each keystroke makes a mark. | 但若用碳色帶 每次按鍵都會留下痕跡 |
[35:09] | We write down the characters, | 我們把字母寫下來 |
[35:10] | then figure out where the breaks go between the words. | 然后弄清楚單詞間空格的位置 |
[35:12] | It’ll take awhile. | 會需要點時間 |
[35:13] | The trace results on the sticky substance | 兩名死者身上粘性物質的 |
[35:15] | from both the victims is back, Dr. Isles. | 檢驗結果出來了 艾爾斯醫生 |
[35:17] | Thank you, Susie. | 謝謝 蘇西 |
[35:20] | – What is it? – Balsam fir sap. | -怎么了 -香脂冷杉的樹液 |
[35:23] | The same sap that was on Ethan Slater’s body | 伊森·斯萊特跟布雷耶醫生尸體上 |
[35:26] | and Dr. Breyer’s body? | 是同樣的樹液 |
[35:28] | All right, well, don’t look so surprised. | 行啦 別太驚訝 |
[35:29] | We’re looking for one killer. | 兩起兇案是同一人所為 |
[35:30] | Yeah, but fragments of solidago macrophylla. | 但一枝黃花大葉薔薇的碎片 |
[35:34] | What? What is it? | 怎么 哪里不對 |
[35:38] | These are the M.E. files that Frost asked me to look at. | 這些是弗羅斯特要我看的驗尸報告 |
[35:41] | The prep-school murder? | 預科學校謀殺案 |
[35:42] | Yes, and they have the same balsam fir | 對 它們有同樣的香脂冷杉和 |
[35:44] | and fragments of solidago macrophylla. | 一枝黃花大葉薔薇碎片 |
[35:46] | Yeah, it was found in Katrina’s closet. | 沒錯 是在卡特里娜的衣櫥里發現的 |
[35:48] | Yeah, but it wasn’t considered significant | 但警方沒太留意這個 |
[35:50] | because Katrina was a rock climber. | 因為卡特里娜是個攀巖愛好者 |
[35:52] | It still isn’t. | 的確沒什么重要的 |
[35:53] | Balsam fir trees are common all over the northeast. | 東北部到處都是香脂冷杉 |
[35:56] | But solidago macrophylla isn’t. | 但一枝黃花大葉薔薇并不常見 |
[35:58] | It’s unique to the summit of Mount Greylock | 只有在伯克郡的灰鎖山 |
[36:00] | in the Berkshires. | 山頂才有 |
[36:02] | So whoever killed Katrina, Ethan Slater, and Dr. Breyer | 所以殺死卡特里娜 伊森·斯萊特和布雷耶醫生的兇手 |
[36:05] | would have to be a skilled climber | 必定是個能爬到灰鎖山山頂的 |
[36:07] | to get to the top of Mount Greylock. | 攀巖好手 |
[36:16] | I’m glad I took your advice and drove out to Amherst. | 我很高興我聽了你的建議 開車去了艾摩斯特市 |
[36:19] | Okay, if that grappling hook | 好吧 要是那個抓升鉤 |
[36:21] | is for the wellness program, you can count me out. | 是為了咱們局里的健康計劃準備的話 我退出 |
[36:23] | I am not a fan of heights. | 我可不喜歡高 |
[36:25] | Aww, I thought we’d take Korsak and climb Everest. | 太可惜了 我還想帶你跟科薩克去爬珠穆朗瑪峰呢 |
[36:28] | Okay, maybe Everest. | 好吧 要是珠穆朗瑪我就去 |
[36:30] | I want to show you something I found | 看看我去卡特里娜的舊宿舍時 |
[36:31] | when I was looking around Katrina’s old dorm room. | 找到的一些東西 |
[36:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:34] | This is the building’s exterior. | 這是宿舍樓的外觀 |
[36:36] | You see those marks? | 看到那些痕跡了嗎 |
[36:37] | Yeah. You think those are from a grappling hook? | 嗯 你覺得這是抓升鉤造成的痕跡嗎 |
[36:40] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 |
[36:42] | I think that’s why no one saw him | 我想這才是沒人見到兇手 |
[36:43] | and why Quentin was the only one | 而且走廊的監控錄像里 |
[36:44] | on the hallway security tape. | 只拍到昆廷一個人的原因 |
[36:47] | So Katrina’s killer climbed the wall | 這么說殺害卡特里娜的兇手爬墻 |
[36:48] | and went in through her window. | 從窗戶爬進她的房間 |
[36:50] | Now, check this out. | 再看看這個 |
[36:54] | Oh, that’s the guy who stopped you | 這是那個和他父親一起 |
[36:55] | in the lobby with his father. | 在大廳里攔住你的人 |
[36:56] | Bradley Palmer, right? | 布拉德利·帕姆 對吧 |
[36:57] | Yeah, he was Katrina’s boyfriend. | 是的 他是卡特里娜的男朋友 |
[36:59] | They used to lead climbs together | 他們曾在白山國際公園 |
[37:01] | in the White Mountain National Forest. | 一起做爬山的領隊 |
[37:04] | You see that? | 看見沒 |
[37:05] | Alpine butterfly bend. | 中間結 |
[37:07] | That’s the same knot used to hang Slater. | 這正是用來吊死斯萊特的結 |
[37:09] | I sent Frankie to Slater’s building. | 我派弗蘭基去了斯萊特的家 |
[37:10] | He took some photos of the building’s exterior. | 他給那棟樓的外墻照了幾張相 |
[37:15] | Grappling marks. | 抓升鉤的鉤痕 |
[37:17] | He got into Slater’s apartment the same way. | 他也是用同樣的方式爬進斯萊特家的 |
[37:19] | But here’s what doesn’t make any sense — | 但是不合理的地方在于 |
[37:20] | what is his connection to Slater and Slater’s rehab doctor? | 他跟斯萊特和斯萊特的康復醫生之間有什么聯系呢 |
[37:24] | Dr. Breyer? I have no idea. | 布雷耶醫生 我也想不明白 |
[37:28] | It’s Maura. She says we need to get down to the crime lab. | 是莫拉 她叫我們去犯罪實驗室 |
[37:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[37:35] | Slater was a terrible typist with bad grammar. | 斯萊特打字超爛 而且他的語法也不怎么樣 |
[37:37] | Look at this — he uses “who” instead of “whom,” | 看 該用賓格的時候他用了主格 |
[37:40] | “which” instead of “that.” | “那個”寫成了”哪個” |
[37:41] | Well, no wonder somebody killed him. | 怪不得他被人殺了呢 |
[37:44] | Here’s what’s odd — | 不尋常的地方在于 |
[37:45] | Ethan Slater started typing the last page of his manuscript | 伊森·斯萊特在三個月前就已經開始 |
[37:48] | three months ago. | 打最后一頁手稿了 |
[37:49] | So what was he typing for the last three months? | 那他過去的三個月里都打了些什么呀 |
[37:51] | All kinds of things — letters, poems, essays. | 各種各樣的東西 信 詩 短文 |
[37:53] | Not one word of this manuscript | 但是直到他臨死之前 |
[37:55] | until right before he was killed. | 他都沒再寫過跟手稿有關的東西 |
[37:57] | Well, do you have that last page? | 你們把最后一頁整理出來了嗎 |
[37:58] | We certainly do, thanks to Sergeant Korsak. | 當然啦 多虧了科薩克警探 |
[38:00] | No, no, thanks to you, Dr. Isles. | 不 不 這都是多虧了你 艾爾斯醫生 |
[38:02] | Oh, please, sergeant. | 拜托 警探 |
[38:03] | I couldn’t have done it without your help. | 要不是有你幫忙 我也不可能完成 |
[38:04] | Okay, we’ll throw you both a parade later. | 好吧 我們遲些再給你倆舉辦游行慶祝活動 |
[38:06] | What does it say? | 先告訴我最后一頁寫了什么 |
[38:08] | “He told me after a group session | “在一次團隊活動后 |
[38:11] | while he ate a turkey sandwich | 他一邊啃著火雞三明治 |
[38:13] | that he’d beaten Katrina to death | 一遍說他把卡特里娜毆打致死 |
[38:15] | because she cheated on him.” | 因為她背叛了他” |
[38:18] | Slater’s talking about Bradley Palmer, | 斯萊特指的是布拉德利·帕姆 |
[38:20] | – Katrina’s boyfriend. – Yes, he was. | -卡特里娜的男朋友 -沒錯 |
[38:22] | And this was the last sentence that he typed. | 這是他打的最后一句話 |
[38:25] | “Bradley Palmer showed up the same day I did | “布拉德利·帕姆和我同一天 |
[38:28] | at Breyer Mental Health Center, | 來到布雷耶精神健康中心 |
[38:29] | but I’d take my suicide attempt over what he did. | 但是我的自殺傾向和他的問題比起來是小巫見大巫 |
[38:33] | He killed his girlfriend.” | 他殺了他的女朋友” |
[38:34] | – Damn. – And Slater and Dr. Breyer to keep them quiet. | -該死 -他還殺了斯萊特和布雷耶醫生滅口 |
[38:40] | But why now? Unless… | 但是為什么現在才動手 除非 |
[38:44] | Frost, did Quentin have any legal proceedings | 弗羅斯特 昆廷三個月前有沒有任何 |
[38:46] | three months ago? | 法律訴訟 |
[38:47] | Yeah. His final appeal hearing, but it was postponed. | 有 他最后一次上訴聽證會 但是被推遲了 |
[38:50] | Till yesterday. That’s why now. | 推到了昨天 所以他等到現在才動手 |
[38:53] | Slater must have hoped Quentin would get a new trial. | 斯萊特肯定希望昆廷能有上訴機會 |
[38:56] | And when he didn’t, | 但是當上訴被駁回后 |
[38:57] | Slater made sure that book was ready to go | 斯萊特確保了如果布拉德利不自首 |
[38:59] | if Bradley didn’t come clean. | 他就發表這本書 |
[39:02] | Eric Palmer gave me this check. | 艾瑞克·帕姆給了我這張支票 |
[39:11] | What do you think? | 怎么樣 |
[39:13] | It appears to be the same stock and design. | 新舊度和紙片紋路都吻合 |
[39:30] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[39:32] | Detective Frost, oh, nice to see you. | 弗羅斯特警探 很高興見到你 |
[39:34] | Would you and your friends like to try our wall? | 你和你的朋友想要來試試攀巖嗎 |
[39:36] | We had it set up for our employees to build team skills. | 這面墻是為了培養我們員工的團隊精神而準備的 |
[39:40] | Ethan Slater told you that if you didn’t tell the truth, | 伊森·斯萊特跟你說 如果你不自首的話 |
[39:43] | he would tell it for you in his second book. | 他就會在他的第二本書中揭露你的罪行 |
[39:45] | What’s this about? | 你們在說什么 |
[39:47] | Oh, I think you know, Mr. Palmer. | 我認為你心知肚明 帕姆先生 |
[39:48] | That’s why you hid your son at a fancy rehab center | 所以你才在你兒子殺了他的女朋友之后 |
[39:50] | after he killed his girlfriend. | 把他藏進一所昂貴的精神中心去 |
[39:52] | That’s ridiculous. | 這太荒唐了 |
[39:53] | Is it? | 是嗎 |
[39:54] | Is it also ridiculous | 你兒子爬墻進入 |
[39:55] | that your son climbed up the side of his girlfriend’s dorm, | 他女朋友的宿舍里 藏進她的衣柜 |
[39:58] | hid in her closet, and beat her to death | 在逮到她跟昆廷私會后 |
[40:00] | after he caught her with Quentin? | 把她毆打之死也很荒唐嗎 |
[40:01] | – Y-you can’t prove anything. – Bradley! | -你們沒有任何證據 -布拉德利 |
[40:03] | Quentin Morris was convicted. | 昆廷·莫里斯已經被定罪了 |
[40:04] | I think I’m just gonna call our lawyers. | 我要打電話給我們的律師了 |
[40:06] | Do you pay your lawyers with a personal check? | 你給你的律師團也是開個人支票的嗎 |
[40:11] | Eric Palmer, you’re under arrest for accessory-after-the-fact | 艾瑞克·帕姆 你因卡特里娜謀殺案 |
[40:13] | in the murder of Katrina. | 事后從犯的罪名被捕了 |
[40:15] | Dad, dad, you got to do something. | 爸 爸 你得救救我 |
[40:16] | Bradley Palmer, you’re under arrest | 布拉德利·帕姆 你因謀殺 |
[40:18] | for the murders of Ethan Slater, Dr. George Breyer, | 伊森·斯萊特 喬治·布雷耶醫生 |
[40:21] | and Katrina Livingston. | 和卡特里娜·利文斯頓被捕了 |
[40:31] | Look at that. Quentin Morris’ mother. | 看 是昆廷·莫里斯的母親 |
[40:35] | It’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[40:36] | Her son was going to a prison | 她兒子差點就要因為 |
[40:37] | for a murder he didn’t commit. | 他并沒有犯下的謀殺案坐牢了 |
[40:38] | Now he’s coming home. | 而現在他就要回家了 |
[40:40] | How long until Quentin gets released? | 昆廷還有多久才能被釋放 |
[40:42] | He should be home by the end of the week. | 他應該在周末前就能回家了 |
[40:44] | Bet your blood pressure’s a lot lower now, huh? | 我敢說你的血壓現在降下來了 對吧 |
[40:48] | I always thought the greatest feeling in the world | 我一直以為世界上最棒的感覺就是 |
[40:50] | was putting away bad guys. | 把壞人抓住扔進監獄 |
[40:52] | – It’s not? – No. | -難道不是嗎 -不是 |
[40:53] | The greatest feeling in the world | 世界上最棒的感覺是 |
[40:56] | is freeing an innocent man. | 還一個無辜的人清白 |
[40:58] | Nicely done, Frost. | 干得好 弗羅斯特 |
[41:00] | All in all, a fine day for the good guys. | 總的說來 今天是好人的幸運日 |
[41:02] | Clearing three murders — | 結了三起謀殺案 |
[41:03] | that’s a whole lot of wellness, right? | 這可真是夠健康的了 對吧 |
[41:07] | I wonder what happened to the manuscript. | 我想知道那份手稿到底去哪了 |
[41:09] | I’m guessing it went to a shredder | 我猜它應該被丟進了 |
[41:11] | at Palmer Industries. | 帕姆工業的碎紙機里了 |
[41:14] | I don’t think anybody ordered a red wine. | 沒人叫紅酒呀 |
[41:17] | Actually, I did. | 是我叫的 |
[41:19] | What? | 什么 |
[41:22] | Well, it’s like Maura’s always saying — | 就像莫拉常說的 |
[41:24] | the resveratrol in red wine is excellent for cardiac health. | 紅酒中含有的白藜蘆醇非常有利于心臟健康 |
[41:28] | You actually listen to me? | 我說的話你竟然聽進去了 |
[41:30] | Most of the time, yeah. | 大多數情況下都聽進去了 |
[41:31] | Well, this deserves a toast. Salud! | 我們該為此喝一杯 干杯 |
[41:35] | Salud! Salud! Salud! Salud! | 干杯 干杯 干杯 干杯 |
[41:36] | Salud. | 干杯 |