时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | What are you doing back? | 你又回来干什么 |
[00:41] | We can’t go over this again. | 我不想再重复这事了 |
[00:43] | Go home. Get some sleep. | 回家吧 睡个好觉 |
[01:02] | It is so weird watching your mother try to rebound. | 看着自己的妈这样忘记情伤可真诡异的 |
[01:06] | Well, taking care of her appearance is a good sign, actually. | 她肯用心打扮一下是个好兆头 |
[01:09] | She’s flirting with everything that moves. | 她在跟一切会走的东西调情 |
[01:13] | Did she tell you why Cavanaugh broke it off? | 她有没有说她和卡瓦诺夫分手的原因 |
[01:14] | No. | 没有 |
[01:15] | I wish she’d talk about it. | 我倒希望她能说出来 |
[01:16] | Do you know the average woman ingests 7 pounds of lipstick | 你知道女人一生中平均要摄入 |
[01:20] | over a lifetime? | 七磅唇膏吗 |
[01:21] | Why do you insist on telling me | 你为什么坚持不懈地在食物面前 |
[01:23] | your disgusting fun facts over food? | 跟我分享倒胃口的有趣事实 |
[01:25] | It’s coffee. | 那是咖啡 |
[01:26] | – Hiya, doll! – Hi! | -你好啊美女 -你好 |
[01:28] | Detective. | 警探好 |
[01:30] | Of all the knuckleheads she’s gonna flirt with — | 这么多傻瓜可供她选择 |
[01:32] | She has to flirt with Lightning McQueen? | 她就非得跟闪电麦坤调情吗[汽车总动员2的角色] |
[01:34] | I thought his name was detective Gibson. | 我以为他叫吉布森警探 |
[01:36] | I believe he’s part of the auto-theft task force. | 他隶属偷车特别小组 |
[01:39] | That explains why he’s so arrogant. | 这可以解释为什么他这么自大 |
[01:41] | Watch this. Watch. | 看好了 |
[01:43] | If you were a car, | 如果用车来形容你 |
[01:44] | you’d be a ’68 Dodge charger — | 我会说是68年产的道奇战马 |
[01:46] | Sleek styling, great street performance. | 外观时髦 路跑的性能好 |
[01:50] | Hey, detective. | 警探你好 |
[01:51] | I was, uh, I was just telling your mother | 我在跟你妈妈聊着 |
[01:52] | about this, uh, ’68 dodge charger we recovered. | 我们找到的68年产的道奇战马 |
[01:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:57] | I thought you were about to compliment her on her trunk space. | 我以为你要称赞她的好身材呢 |
[02:00] | Jane! | 简 |
[02:02] | Good morning, lieutenant. | 早上好 警督 |
[02:05] | What’s good about it? | 有什么好的 |
[02:08] | So…rich, I guess you’ll have your usual. | 所以 高帅富你照惯例下单吗 |
[02:11] | Angela, how can you know me so well? | 安琪拉 你怎么这么了解我呢 |
[02:18] | Now she’s trying to make Cavanaugh jealous? | 现在她是在想让卡瓦诺夫吃醋吗 |
[02:20] | Jealousy can sometimes be a sign of love or commitment. | 吃醋有时候是爱或者承诺的表现 |
[02:23] | It can also be a sign that Lightning McQueen | 也可能是闪电麦坤将要遭殃 |
[02:25] | is about to get his ass kicked. | 的一个信号 |
[02:26] | So, I’ll be seeing you, beautiful. | 晚点见 美女 |
[02:28] | Okay. Bye, rich. | 好的 再见 |
[02:31] | – I will call you. – Okay. | -我打电话给你 -好的 |
[02:33] | Hey, Mrs. Rizzoli, if you’re not too busy, | 里佐利夫人 如果你有空 |
[02:34] | can I get some coffee over here? | 可不可以来这里加点咖啡 |
[02:37] | Right away, lieutenant. | 马上来 警督 |
[02:40] | I can’t watch any more. | 我看不下去了 |
[02:41] | We have to do something. | 我们不能袖手旁观 |
[02:43] | What? Hide all the plastic knives? | 要怎么做 把塑料刀都藏起来吗 |
[02:49] | Vanilla. | 小香草 |
[02:51] | Just who I was looking for. | 就在找你呢 |
[02:54] | I thought you wanted some coffee. | 我以为你想喝咖啡 |
[02:56] | Uh, never mind. | 不用了 |
[02:59] | Hello, Mr. Rondo. Who do we have here? | 你好 朗多先生 这是什么情况 |
[03:02] | Reuben, Dania, Trevor. | 他们是罗本 丹尼亚 特雷弗 |
[03:05] | It’s Dawg. | 我叫道格[狗] |
[03:08] | How do you do, Dawg? | 你好吗 道格 |
[03:09] | Rondo, aren’t we a little old for playdates? | 朗多 我们已经过了参加儿童聚会的年龄了 |
[03:11] | These are all my homies from “Off the street.” | 他们是我在”街边”的朋友 |
[03:15] | The home for teenagers? | 青少年寄宿处? |
[03:16] | I volunteer there. | 我在那里当志愿者 |
[03:17] | We’re “Rondo’s rejects.” | 我们是”朗多的次品” |
[03:22] | Perhaps you’d consider a less pejorative name. | 也许你们可以换个没这么贬义的名字 |
[03:24] | Juveniles often identify with the labels society gives them. | 青少年通常认同于社会对他们的定位 |
[03:28] | Oh, society didn’t name them. They named their own selves. | 社会没给他们定位 名字是他们自己取的 |
[03:32] | Um, a reject is a person or thing | 次品是指达不到 |
[03:35] | – dismissed as failing to meet standards — – Maura. | -正常标准的人或物 -莫拉 |
[03:38] | “Pejorative” is a word | “贬义”是表示 |
[03:39] | that expresses contempt or disapproval. | 蔑视或者谴责的词语 |
[03:42] | Brought ’em by to meet my heroes — | 我带他们来是见英雄的 |
[03:44] | a little impromptu “Career Day.” | “职业日”的即兴活动 |
[03:46] | Wow. So you guys want to be cops? | 所以你们想当警察吗 |
[03:48] | No. No way. | 才不要 |
[03:49] | They just need a little mentoring. | 他们只是要些指导 |
[03:51] | Maybe you could… take ’em around a little? | 你可不可以带他们逛一下 |
[03:54] | I-I could be a mentor, too. Does anybody like cooking? | 我也可以当导师 有谁喜欢烹饪吗 |
[03:57] | Cooking! | 烹饪 |
[03:59] | – Or science? – Science! | -或者科学 -科学 |
[04:05] | Okay, ma, why don’t you give them a doughnut, | 好了 妈 给他们准备甜甜圈 |
[04:08] | and we’ll let you be on your way? | 然后你们喜欢什么就什么吧 |
[04:09] | Fine by me. | 我同意 |
[04:10] | Right? I ain’t being mentored by no chick, anyway. | 就是 反正我是不会跟女人学习的 |
[04:16] | You know, now that I think about it, | 现在我想了一下 |
[04:18] | we love to mentor here. | 我们喜欢当导师 |
[04:20] | And we can find a boy detective, if that’s what you’d prefer. | 如果你们喜欢的话 可以找个男警探 |
[04:24] | Detective Frost could be your mentor. | 弗罗斯特警探当你的导师 |
[04:27] | And Sergeant Korsak could be your mentor. | 科萨克警司可以当你的导师 |
[04:30] | If I have to have a mentor, | 如果非得给我找导师 |
[04:30] | I’d rather it be someone with an advanced degree. | 我希望他有高级学位 |
[04:33] | I have an M.D. | 我有医学博士学位 |
[04:34] | Okay, I guess. | 行 |
[04:36] | You got anything to eat? | 有东西吃吗 |
[04:39] | Okay, ma, we got to go. We got a case. | 妈 我们得走了 有案件 |
[04:40] | All right, come on. I’ll make you all breakfast. | 进来吧 我给你们做早饭 |
[04:46] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[04:47] | Come here! | 过来 |
[04:49] | I need you to do something. | 我要你帮我做点事 |
[04:51] | You got a big case? | 有大案件吗 |
[04:52] | You see those teenagers over there? | 你看见那边的几个小孩没 |
[04:54] | Run their names — make sure they haven’t killed anybody. | 查一下名字 确保他们没杀过人 |
[04:57] | You mean the ones standing 6 inches from ma? | 你是指围着妈的那个人吗 |
[04:59] | You probably shouldn’t let them out of your sight, either. | 或许你应该别让他们走出你视线范围 |
[05:28] | Where would Luke Skywalker be without Yoda? | 如果天行者没有尤达大师会怎么办[星球大战人物] |
[05:30] | Or the Karate Kid without Mr. Miyagi? | 或者是龙威小子没有宫城师父 |
[05:32] | Okay, I said I would do it. I’ll be a mentor. | 好了 我都答应去当导师了 |
[05:34] | Agnodice was the first female gynecologist | 阿格娜蒂斯是古雅典的第一位 |
[05:36] | in ancient Athens. | 女性妇产医生 |
[05:37] | She was one of my mentors. | 她曾经当过我的导师 |
[05:39] | You mean when you time-traveled back to the 1st century? | 你在说你穿越时空回到一世纪吗 |
[05:42] | 3rd century B.C. | 是公元前三世纪 |
[05:43] | Marie Curie was also a big influencer of mine. | 居里夫人也对我影响深远 |
[05:46] | Who were your mentors? | 你的导师有谁 |
[05:47] | Uh, Police Woman, Kojak… | 《女警》 《侦探科杰克》[70年代的电影] |
[05:50] | Oh! Jim Rockford. | 还有吉姆·罗克福德[《罗克福德档案》的主角] |
[05:54] | What was he cooking? | 他在煮什么 |
[05:55] | – Beer. – Beer? | -啤酒 -啤酒 |
[05:56] | He’s a microbrewer. This is his test kitchen. | 他是制作微酿啤酒的 这是他的实验厨房 |
[05:59] | Victim is Greg Jensen, | 死者是格雷格·扬森 |
[06:00] | C.E.O. and brewmaster of Overlord Ale. | 霸王啤酒的总裁和酿酒师 |
[06:04] | Who found the body? | 谁发现尸体的 |
[06:05] | Jensen’s assistant, Ruby Burke. | 扬森的助手 罗比·伯克 |
[06:07] | She found him this morning. | 今早发现的 |
[06:08] | And then I came back, and… | 然后我回来 就 |
[06:10] | She have an alibi? | 她有不在场证据吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah, she was in Scandinavia for the last month. | 她过去的一个月在斯堪的纳维亚半岛[北欧] |
[06:13] | She was selling her boss’s viking-themed beer. | 她在卖以北欧维京海盗为主题的啤酒 |
[06:16] | She flew in from Reykjavik this morning. | 今早刚从雷克雅维克飞回来[冰岛首都] |
[06:19] | When was he killed? | 遇害时间是几点 |
[06:20] | He’s been dead at least eight hours. | 他至少死了八小时 |
[06:22] | – Sweet poster girl. – No kidding. | -海报女郎真惹火 -确实 |
[06:25] | Uh, gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[06:27] | Do we have any suspects? | 有没有嫌疑人 |
[06:28] | Oh, victim’s married. Wife’s been notified. | 死者已婚 已经通知了他的妻子 |
[06:31] | Says she was home taking care of their two young kids. | 据称她当时在家照看两个小孩 |
[06:33] | We’re bringing her in. | 我们会带她过来 |
[06:33] | 2.5-centimeter round hole. | 2.5公分的圆孔 |
[06:39] | That’s a very unusual entrance wound. | 这可真是个不一般的伤口啊 |
[06:41] | What was he stabbed with? | 他是被什么刺伤的 |
[06:42] | Not a knife. | 不是刀 |
[06:43] | Are we playing “Process of elimination” again? | 我们又是在玩排除法吗 |
[06:46] | Yes. | 答对了 |
[06:47] | It’s not a garbage disposal, | 凶器不是垃圾处理器 |
[06:49] | Cleaver, pitchfork, | 不是劈刀 不是干草叉 |
[06:50] | pinking shears… | 不是锯齿剪切机 |
[06:51] | Uh, ladies? | 女士们 |
[06:54] | Right. | 好的 |
[06:57] | But this…appears to be a metal rivet. | 但这个东西看起来像是个铆钉 |
[07:03] | Maybe it came off the murder weapon. | 可能是从作案工具上掉下来的 |
[07:09] | There’s some blood droplets… | 发现了些血滴 |
[07:16] | …leading into that mill. | 一直滴到了碾磨器这里 |
[07:23] | I think we just found what’s left of our murder weapon. | 我觉得我们找到了作案凶器 |
[07:30] | The trace confirmed that the blood on the stick belonged to Jensen. | 血迹确认了棍子上的血是扬森的 |
[07:33] | You think a sharpened stick could do that kind of damage? | 你觉得一根削尖的棍子能造成这样的伤害吗 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:38] | Doesn’t explain the metal rivet, though. | 尽管还无法解释铆钉是怎么来的 |
[07:40] | Hey. Jane. | 嘿 简 |
[07:43] | Oh, my g– Frankie, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 弗兰基 对不起 |
[07:45] | Oh, no problem. | 没关系 |
[07:46] | I’ve been having a barrel of laughs with your mentees. | 我一直在和你的徒弟们有说有笑呢 |
[07:49] | Who has mentees? | 谁收了徒弟吗 |
[07:50] | Um…you. | 额 是你 |
[07:52] | And you. | 还有你 |
[07:53] | Apparently, Maura and Jane volunteered all of us — | 显然莫拉和简把我们都变成了志愿者 |
[07:56] | Toured booking, properties. | 带他们参观了嫌犯登记 一些用品 |
[07:58] | I was just about to show them how I write a traffic ticket. | 我刚还想向他们展示如何写交通罚单的呢 |
[08:01] | This is snore-ville — population, you. | 你一直在打呼噜 |
[08:05] | They’re all yours. | 他们现在归你们了 |
[08:10] | Hey. Hello. | 你好 |
[08:11] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[08:12] | Please… don’t play with that. | 请别玩这个 |
[08:15] | Why you got a doll, man? | 为什么你有个玩偶 |
[08:17] | I was wondering if I could go see the medical examiner, | 我想我能否去看下法医 |
[08:19] | Maybe check out an autopsy? | 兴许能看看尸检过程 |
[08:20] | Uh…no. | 不行 |
[08:22] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[08:23] | ’cause it’s not on the itinerary. | 因为这个不在日程安排上 |
[08:25] | I’m taking A.P. Bio, so — | 我正在学高阶生物学 |
[08:26] | – Advanced-placement biology? – Yeah | -高阶生物学吗 -没错 |
[08:28] | What, you think a reject kid can’t be smart? | 怎么 你觉得次品少年就不配聪明吗 |
[08:30] | At least reject kids don’t play with dolls. | 至少次品少年不玩玩偶 |
[08:33] | Wait. I bet you call him an action figure, | 我赌你管这个玩偶叫仿真玩具人 |
[08:35] | right, bro? | 对吗 兄弟 |
[08:37] | Yes, and if you touch my “Action figure” Again, | 没错 如果你敢再动它一下 |
[08:41] | I will break your face. | 我就打烂你的脸 |
[08:43] | If I could observe an autopsy, | 如果我能观摩一场尸检的话 |
[08:44] | it’d count for extra credit. | 就可以给我加额外学分了 |
[08:47] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[08:49] | But you need to have your parents sign | 但你得让你的父母签 |
[08:51] | this liability release waiver. | 这个豁免责任书 |
[08:55] | No, Dania, your parents got to — | 不是这样的 丹尼亚 是你的父母 |
[08:56] | It’s legal. I’m emancipated. | 这是合法的 我有自主权 |
[08:58] | My mom’s dead, and my dad’s in prison. | 我的妈妈死了 我的爸爸在监狱里 |
[09:00] | If you don’t believe me, here are my documents. | 如果你不信的话 这是我的资料 |
[09:04] | Okay. Come on. | 好吧 跟我来 |
[09:05] | W-w-w-w-wait. We want to see dead bodies, too. | 等等 我们也想看看尸体 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Better than this bullshit. | 没错 总比在这胡扯要好 |
[09:09] | Oh, shoot. | 哦 真可惜 |
[09:10] | I bet you wish you picked the “Chick” Detective now. | 我赌现在你们真希望选的是女警探 |
[09:13] | Sorry, fellas. | 对不住了 小伙子们 |
[09:19] | Cover him up. | 把他盖起来 |
[09:22] | Cover him up, Maura. Cover him up. | 盖起来 莫拉 盖起来 |
[09:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[09:30] | You’re about to do the “Y” Incision? | 你是要切Y形切口吗 |
[09:32] | Yes! | 是的 |
[09:33] | And do you know why the “Y,” Dania? | 你知道为什么要切Y形吗 丹尼亚 |
[09:36] | To facilitate the removal of the breastplate. | 是为了更好的移动胸甲部位 |
[09:38] | Go ahead. Do it. | 快切吧 |
[09:39] | Uh…no. | 不行 |
[09:40] | Our release form doesn’t cover slicing and dicing. | 豁免责任书里并未涵盖解剖尸体 |
[09:42] | You said I could check out an autopsy. | 你说过我能观摩尸检的 |
[09:44] | I didn’t say which part. | 我没说是哪个部分 |
[09:46] | Okay, so, the first thing that I do | 好吧 我们要做的第一件事 |
[09:48] | is examine the body. | 就是检查尸体 |
[09:50] | Does your release form cover gloves? | 你的责任书里包括手套了吗 |
[09:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:58] | All right. Do you notice anything? | 好了 你注意到什么了吗 |
[10:01] | His leg’s a little swollen, but I don’t see an injury. | 他的小腿有些浮肿 但我看不到外伤 |
[10:04] | You’re very observant. | 你很有洞察力 |
[10:05] | You think it could be deep-vein thrombosis? | 你觉得这可能会是深静脉血栓造成的吗 |
[10:08] | I read about this war correspondent | 我是从一名战地记者的资料里读到的 |
[10:10] | who died from sitting in one place for too long. | 他是因为在一个地方坐的太久而造成了死亡 |
[10:13] | Better be careful, Maura. | 莫拉 小心咯 |
[10:14] | I think we found your replacement. | 我觉得我发现了你的接替者了 |
[10:15] | Can I see the wound? | 我能看看伤口吗 |
[10:19] | What kind of weapon did that? | 这是什么凶器造成的 |
[10:22] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[10:22] | But the ragged wound edges suggest | 但这种锯齿状的伤口边缘表明 |
[10:25] | some kind of a barbed blade. | 是某种带刺的刀刃所致 |
[10:27] | Detective, can you help me turn him on his side? | 警探 你能帮我把他翻个身吗 |
[10:29] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[10:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:32] | There we go. | 这就好 |
[10:34] | We’ll take a closer look with the fluoroscope. | 我们要用莹光镜近距离看一下 |
[10:39] | There’s something lodged near t-8. | 有东西卡在t-8部位了 |
[10:43] | Looks like some kind of spear tip. | 看起来像是某种矛尖 |
[10:58] | It looks like an iron krokspjot. | 它看起来像是一种铁制的矛 |
[11:00] | Aha! Just as I suspected | 哈 正如我猜的那样 |
[11:01] | — a crockpot. | 它是个”电锅”(读错了) |
[11:04] | Krokspjots like this were used during the Viking era. | 像这样的矛是在维京时期使用的 |
[11:10] | I think these are rune letters carved into the metal. | 我觉得金属上刻的是符文 |
[11:12] | The runic alphabet is an ancient nordic one | 这种符文字母是一种古老的北欧字母 |
[11:14] | that predates latin. | 早于拉丁文 |
[11:16] | Can you read what it says? | 你能读懂它写的是什么吗 |
[11:18] | No. I’ll have to consult a runic scholar. | 不能 我得去咨询一下符文方面的专家 |
[11:20] | Well, Greg Jensen sold Viking-themed beer. | 格雷格·扬森销售的是维京主题的啤酒 |
[11:24] | Maybe the spear tip came from his brewery or his office. | 也许矛尖是从他的酿酒厂或是咖啡中来的 |
[11:31] | Okay, Frost and Korsak have a lead on a possible suspect. | 弗罗斯特和科萨克找到了嫌疑犯的线索 |
[11:35] | Come on, Dania. | 跟我走 丹尼亚 |
[11:36] | Cool. Can I watch you intimidate the suspect? | 酷 我能看你胁迫嫌犯吗 |
[11:38] | No. But hurry. | 不行 但快跟上 |
[11:39] | I don’t want you to miss my mother’s cooking class. | 我不想让你错失我妈的烹饪课 |
[11:44] | Thank your mom for that cooking class. | 谢谢你妈的烹饪课 |
[11:46] | Dawg and Reuben almost | 不然道格和罗本差不多 |
[11:48] | got slapped upside the head. | 就要被敲脑袋了 |
[11:48] | Korsak, you were gonna hit your mentees? | 科萨克 你是要打你的徒弟吗 |
[11:50] | Not me — Frost. | 不是我 是弗罗斯特 |
[11:52] | Mr. Chill can’t take teen ‘tude. | 冷面先生不能接受青少年的态度 |
[11:56] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:59] | That is the overlord ale logo. | 那是霸王啤酒的标志 |
[12:01] | But look at this. | 但看这个 |
[12:06] | Why would a brother want to be in a nordic motorcycle gang? | 为什么有人想要加入北欧摩托车暴力团伙 |
[12:09] | Ragnarok riders is a motorcycclub. | 世界毁灭骑手是个摩托俱乐部 |
[12:11] | It’s not a gang, Frost. | 不是暴力团伙 弗罗斯特 |
[12:14] | Well, the motorcycle-club logo is | 这个摩托俱乐部的标志 |
[12:16] | similar to overlord ale. | 和霸王啤酒的标志很像啊 |
[12:19] | Don’t tell me our victim lifted a motorcycle club’s logo. | 别跟我说受害者抄袭了摩托俱乐部的标志 |
[12:22] | It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[12:23] | See the sexy Viking poster girl? | 看到了那个性感的维京海报女郎了吗 |
[12:25] | Yes. | 看到了 |
[12:26] | Meet Sophie West. | 这位是苏菲·韦斯特 |
[12:27] | Here she is with her daddy. | 这是她和她父亲 |
[12:32] | Clark “Skull Crusher” West — | 克拉克·韦斯特 人称”杀人王” |
[12:33] | head of the Ragnarok Riders. | 世界毁灭骑手的老大 |
[12:34] | He sued Greg Jensen, claiming copyright infringement. | 他起诉了格雷格·扬森 告他侵犯版权 |
[12:37] | Yeah, ’cause he couldn’t sue for daughter infringement. | 那是 总不能告他侵犯他女儿 |
[12:41] | Jensen paid Sophie to be the model for Overlord Ale. | 扬森雇了苏菲当霸王啤酒的模特 |
[12:44] | Daddy sued over the logo and lost. | 她父亲为了商标权起诉 却输了 |
[12:47] | The guy’s a sore loser. | 那家伙可输不起 |
[12:50] | Hey, you watch yourself, pencil neck. | 小心着点儿 呆子 |
[12:52] | You watch your back. | 你给我小心 |
[12:53] | This battle isn’t over. | 这事儿没完 |
[12:55] | Oh, I think we should pay Skull Crusher a visit. | 看来我们得去拜访一下这位”杀人王”了 |
[13:00] | That’s not a drill. Nothing’s scheduled today. | 不是演习 今天没安排演习 |
[13:04] | Get the hell out of here, people! | 大伙儿快离开这儿 |
[13:05] | Let’s move — now! | 现在就走 快 |
[13:07] | Go! | 快走 |
[13:10] | I left my mask from Nairobi inside. | 从内罗毕带回来的那个面具我没拿 |
[13:13] | I left my lucky notepad. | 我没拿我的幸运笔记本 |
[13:15] | I should’ve grabbed my Swiss lithographs. | 早知道拿那幅瑞士版画了 |
[13:18] | Look at this building. Do you see any smoke? | 你看那栋楼 看到烟没有 |
[13:20] | No. | 没有 |
[13:21] | And does your super-sniffer nose smell any smoke? | 那你的超灵敏鼻子闻到烟味没有 |
[13:24] | No. | 没有 |
[13:25] | I think one of Rondo’s rejects | 我看是朗多带来的哪个”次品” |
[13:26] | pulled the fire alarm | 拉响了火警警报 |
[13:27] | to get out of ma’s “fun with fresh produce” lecture. | 省得听妈那”享受新鲜果蔬”的长篇大论 |
[13:30] | All right, everybody. | 好了 各位 |
[13:31] | Some joker pulled the fire alarm. | 有人开玩笑拉了火警警报 |
[13:33] | Let’s get back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[13:35] | Told you — false alarm. | 就知道是假警报 |
[13:42] | Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[13:44] | Ma. What’s the matter? | 妈 怎么了 |
[13:45] | Someone stole my wallet! | 我的钱包被偷了 |
[13:58] | Okay, I cashed my paycheck. | 好吧 我提了工资 |
[14:00] | I put my wallet in my purse. | 把钱包放进包里 |
[14:02] | I keep my purse underneath the counter, like I always do. | 像往常一样把包放在了柜台下面 |
[14:07] | That’s not very safe. | 这可不安全 |
[14:09] | Clearly, Maura. Thank you. | 那是当然 莫拉 多谢提醒 |
[14:11] | You don’t think… | 你不会以为是 |
[14:14] | Yeah.Do think. | 没错 我就是这么想的 |
[14:16] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[14:18] | I’m gonna go put these masks away. | 我要把这些面具藏好 |
[14:20] | Okay, put them in the safe. | 对了 把它们放保险箱里 |
[14:22] | I don’t have a safe. | 我没有保险箱 |
[14:23] | No one’s taking your masks, Maura. | 没人要你的面具 莫拉 |
[14:27] | Okay, which one of you snapped the wallet? Hmm? | 行了 你们哪个偷了钱包 |
[14:30] | Look, anyone of you that “found” my mother’s wallet, | 听着 不管是谁”找到”我妈的钱包 |
[14:32] | you return it now, we don’t press charges. | 现在交出来的话 就不告你 |
[14:34] | You heard Detective Vanilla. | 你们听到小香草警探的话了吧 |
[14:36] | If one of you is the guilty party, | 你们谁有罪 |
[14:37] | guilty party better speak up. | 快坦白吧 |
[14:40] | I didn’t steal no wallet. | 我没偷钱包 |
[14:41] | Me either. | 我也没有 |
[14:42] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[14:43] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[14:45] | Do it! | 快 |
[14:51] | Hold your hands out. | 把手摊开 |
[14:52] | Whoever pulled the fire alarm is gonna have U.V. dye residue. | 不管谁拉的警报 手上肯定留有隐形染料 |
[15:17] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[15:18] | – I touched the alarm to turn it off. – Sure you did. | -我碰警报器是为了关掉它 -当然了 |
[15:21] | I didn’t steal no wallet, all right? | 我没偷钱包 好吗 |
[15:23] | You can’t prove nothin’. | 你们没证据 |
[15:24] | No, but we can file a misdemeanor for pulling the alarm. | 是没有 不过拉警报这事可以告你轻罪 |
[15:28] | I-I know it don’t seem like it, but they’re all good kids. | 你们可能不相信 但他们都是好孩子 |
[15:31] | Dawg has a scholarship to BCU, | 道格拿到了波士顿剑桥大学的奖学金 |
[15:33] | and he could lose it if he gets in trouble. | 他要是惹上麻烦奖学金就没了 |
[15:35] | “If”? | 什么叫”要是” |
[15:37] | Oh, he’s in trouble. | 他已经有麻烦了 |
[15:38] | You find that wallet, Rondo. Then we’ll talk. | 你找到那钱包 朗多 我们那时再谈 |
[15:48] | I feel bad. | 真难受 |
[15:50] | Well, you think 20 minutes with us | 你以为跟我们待上二十分钟 |
[15:51] | is gonna turn their lives around? | 就能彻底改变他们的人生吗 |
[15:54] | Hello. Are you here to support the kids’ cancer ride, too? | 你们好 你们也是来支持儿童癌症骑行的吗 |
[15:57] | Uh, Boston Homicide. We’re looking for Clark West. | 波士顿警局凶案组 我们要找克拉克·韦斯特 |
[16:01] | Clark! | 克拉克 |
[16:04] | What do you want? | 你们想知道什么 |
[16:06] | We’re investigating a homicide. | 我们在调查一起凶案 |
[16:07] | I wasn’t asking you. I was asking the lady. | 没问你 问这位女士呢 |
[16:10] | Clark West. | 鄙人克拉克·韦斯特 |
[16:12] | My friends call me “Skull Crusher.” | 朋友都叫我”杀人王” |
[16:15] | Can you ride bitch, detective? | 你想坐中间吗 警探 |
[16:16] | No. I’m a terrible passenger. | 不行 我可不是个好乘客 |
[16:19] | We’re here about a murder. | 我们是来调查一起谋杀案的 |
[16:20] | I’m busy — getting ready for a charity ride. | 我很忙 正筹备慈善骑行呢 |
[16:23] | Here’s your choice — you can answer our questions | 你看着办吧 要么回答我们的问题 |
[16:26] | or enjoy a bitch ride in a squad car | 要么享受一下挤在巡逻车里的滋味 |
[16:28] | back to headquarters. | 跟我们回总部 |
[16:29] | You got 30 seconds of my attention. | 就给你们半分钟时间 |
[16:31] | Greg Jensen, the beer maker you sued, | 格雷格·扬森 你起诉的那个啤酒师 |
[16:33] | was murdered yesterday. | 昨天被杀了 |
[16:34] | Well, guy’s a prick. | 那家伙是个混蛋 |
[16:37] | He might have had something like that coming. | 他罪有应得 |
[16:39] | We have video of you threatening Greg Jensen at the courthouse. | 我们看了你在法院威胁他的视频 |
[16:42] | He stole my club logo, | 他盗用我俱乐部的商标 |
[16:44] | made my daughter his marketing bitch. | 还让我女儿给她做广告 |
[16:46] | Where were you yesterday? | 你昨天在哪儿 |
[16:48] | Yesterday… | 昨天 |
[16:49] | Mass General, pediatric cancer center, | 麻省总医院 小儿癌症中心 |
[16:52] | bringing toys and books to the kids. | 给孩子们送玩具和书籍 |
[16:54] | You want to see the photos? | 要看照片吗 |
[16:55] | Big Karl here maxed out the camera memory. | 大个子卡尔把相机都拍爆了 |
[16:59] | Really cute. | 很可爱 |
[17:01] | It was sad, though. | 不过挺悲伤的 |
[17:10] | Good luck with your ride. | 祝你们骑行顺利 |
[17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:19] | I e-mailed a photo of the rune letters on the spear tip | 我拍了矛尖上符文的照片 |
[17:21] | to my old nordic-history professor. | 发给了以前教我北欧历史的教授 |
[17:24] | It says “Olaf the boneless.” | 意思是”无骨奥拉夫” |
[17:27] | It’s a…recipe for viking soup? | 是北欧海盗汤的配方吗 |
[17:30] | Hmm. Could they have meant “Ivar,” I wonder? | 不知道是不是想说”伊娃” |
[17:33] | Mm. You too? | 原来你也这么想 |
[17:34] | Well, there was a viking leader named Ivar the boneless. | 曾经有过一个北欧海盗首领叫”无骨伊娃” |
[17:37] | Some scholars believed that he was a disabled dwarf | 有学者认为他是个残疾的侏儒 |
[17:39] | who was carried into battle on his shield. | 被人用盾牌抬着上战场 |
[17:41] | He was a great warrior. | 是个真正的勇士 |
[17:43] | How is a boneless dwarf on a shield a great warrior — | 坐着盾牌的无骨侏儒怎么能是勇士呢 |
[17:48] | How do you manage to do this? | 亏你想得出来 |
[17:49] | Do what? | 想什么 |
[17:50] | A boneless dwarf — | 一个无骨的侏儒 |
[17:53] | What was so urgent? | 你急着找我干嘛 |
[17:55] | The crime lab found seminal fluid | 犯罪化验室在死者的防化服里面 |
[17:56] | mixed with vaginal secretions in the victim’s tyvek suit. | 发现了混有阴道分泌物的精液 |
[18:00] | It appears to be a month old. | 应该是一个月前留下的 |
[18:02] | “In”? | 在里面吗 |
[18:03] | So our victim had sex about a month ago | 你是说死者大概一个月前发生了性事 |
[18:05] | and then wore his disposable tyvek suit again? | 然后还穿这件一次性的防化服 |
[18:10] | Yes. | 没错 |
[18:11] | And they also found vaginal secretions on the spear. | 而且枪尖上也发现有阴道分泌物 |
[18:15] | Okay, that qualifies as the grossest trace evidence ever. | 好吧 这是史上最恶心的微物迹证了 |
[18:19] | Relax. The secretions were here. | 放轻松 分泌物在这里 |
[18:21] | Probably from transfer. | 可能是沾到了 |
[18:23] | Also about a month old. | 差不多一个月之久了 |
[18:25] | And there was enough cellular material in both to extract DNA. | 两个都有足够的微孔材料来提取DNA |
[18:28] | We’re running it. | 我们正在处理 |
[18:30] | So our killer could be a woman. | 所以凶手可能是个女人 |
[18:31] | Well, since a weapon this sharp | 因为这么锋利的武器 |
[18:33] | doesn’t need much force, it’s possible. | 不需要多大力气 有可能 |
[18:35] | Korsak is interviewing the victim’s wife. | 科萨克在询问受害者的妻子 |
[18:37] | I need one of those swabby things. | 我需要一个擦拭工具 |
[18:40] | W– stop! I’ll get you whatever you’re looking for. | 住手 我来帮你拿 |
[18:43] | But I need a more precise description. | 可我需要更多精准的描述 |
[18:45] | I have to figure out what you say all day long. | 一天到晚我得绞尽脑汁理解你说的话 |
[18:47] | You can’t figure out “Swabby thing”? Really? | 你连”擦拭工具”都听不懂吗 是吗 |
[18:56] | Mrs. Jensen, this is detective Rizzoli. | 扬森夫人 这位是里佐利警探 |
[18:59] | Very sorry for your loss. | 对你丈夫的死表示遗憾 |
[19:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:02] | Mrs. Jensen was just telling me | 扬森夫人刚告诉我 |
[19:03] | that her husband often disappeared for days at a time. | 她丈夫曾经经常消失几天 |
[19:07] | You have any idea where he was going? | 你知道他去哪里了吗 |
[19:11] | He said he was working on a new ale recipe. | 他说他在研究一种新的啤酒配方 |
[19:14] | But I had my suspicions. | 但是我很怀疑 |
[19:18] | I think he was having an affair. | 我觉得他有外遇了 |
[19:26] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 我说对了 是吗 |
[19:31] | We found a woman’s DNA on your husband’s clothing. | 我们在你丈夫衣服上找到了一个女人的DNA |
[19:37] | Was he gone for an extended period of time | 大约一个月前 他有没有 |
[19:39] | about a month ago? | 消失过一段时间 |
[19:42] | This has been going on for almost a year. | 这种事情持续了将近一年 |
[19:45] | You understand that we’ll need to rule you out | 你应该能理解我们需要你的DNA |
[19:47] | as a source of that DNA? | 来将你排除吧 |
[19:50] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 没问题 |
[19:53] | Whatever you guys need. | 尽你们所需 |
[19:58] | I found a second phone in my husband’s car. | 我在我丈夫车里发现了另一部手机 |
[20:02] | I believe they’re called “Burn” Phones. | 应该叫一次性手机 |
[20:05] | I wrote the number down. | 我记下了号码 |
[20:10] | Maybe that’ll help. | 也许会有帮助 |
[20:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:20] | What were you thinking detective Frost. | 弗罗斯特警探你在想什么 |
[20:21] | I wasn’t thinking, sir. | 我没在想什么 长官 |
[20:23] | You sure as hell weren’t. | 你肯定没有 |
[20:24] | I’m sorry, sir. | 对不起 长官 |
[20:29] | What was that all about? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:31] | I made hazelnut coffee. | 我泡了榛子咖啡 |
[20:32] | Apparently, he doesn’t like hazelnut. | 显然 他不喜欢榛子 |
[20:34] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[20:36] | Why is cavanaugh in such a lousy mood? | 卡瓦诺夫为什么心情如此不好 |
[20:38] | ’cause he broke up with my mother. | 因为他和我妈分手了 |
[20:40] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[20:43] | You don’t look too surprised. | 你看起来不那么惊讶啊 |
[20:45] | Uh… your mother confided in me, | 你妈向我倾诉了一切 |
[20:47] | and asked me not to say anything. | 让我什么都别说 |
[20:48] | Well, good. I’m glad she had you to talk to. She was really hurt. | 很高兴她能找你倾诉 她真的很受伤 |
[20:51] | I think she still likes him. | 我觉得她仍然喜欢他 |
[20:53] | How do you feel about that? | 你怎么想的 |
[20:54] | Like it’s time to set a good example for Mrs. Buttinsky | 现在是给爱管闲事夫人树立榜样的时候了 |
[20:56] | and not be detectibuttinsky. | 不要成为爱管闲事的警探 |
[20:59] | Run this number, will you? It’s our victim’s burn phone. | 查下这个号码 这是受害人的一次性手机 |
[21:03] | Wife seems clean to me. | 我觉得妻子是清白的 |
[21:04] | Me too. | 我也觉得 |
[21:05] | I’m guessing ol’ Greg wasn’t calling home | 我猜格雷格不用这个手机 |
[21:07] | on that second phone. | 打给家里 |
[21:08] | Yeah, he was. | 是这样 |
[21:09] | But not the family home. | 不给他本来的家打 |
[21:10] | Our boy had two phones for two addresses. | 我们的死者为两个地址设了不同电话 |
[21:13] | He was using his secret batphone | 他用他的秘密手机 |
[21:15] | to call… | 打给 |
[21:17] | a back bay condo he bought a year ago. | 他一年前买的后湾公寓 |
[21:21] | I’m thinking not only was he cheating on his wife, | 我觉得他不仅背着妻子偷情 |
[21:23] | he had a little love nest. | 还有了小爱巢 |
[21:25] | Let’s go toss it. | 咱们去查查 |
[21:36] | Boston police! Open the door! | 波士顿警察 开门 |
[21:46] | Clear. | 安全 |
[21:51] | I think all that yelling is just this game. | 我觉得所有的喊叫声都是游里的戏 |
[21:54] | Clear. | 安全 |
[21:57] | Olaf the boneless. | 无骨奥拉夫 |
[21:59] | That’s the same name | 和扎死他的矛尖 |
[22:00] | that was on the spear tip that killed him. | 上写的名字一样 |
[22:02] | Must be Jensen’s user name. | 一定是扬森的用户名 |
[22:04] | Man. He liked playing. | 他喜欢玩游戏 |
[22:06] | He’s logged 2,738 hours. | 他至今在线2738个小时 |
[22:08] | He has some high-level weapons, too — | 他也有一些高级武器 |
[22:10] | Porgeir’s ax, thor’s hammer. | 波杰尔斧 托尔锤 |
[22:12] | And a saga shield? | 和一个萨迦盾 |
[22:14] | Damn! | 我靠 |
[22:15] | You seem to know a lot about this, Frost. | 你懂得真多啊 弗罗斯特 |
[22:17] | I’ve dabbled in M.M.O.R.P.G. | 我玩过多人在线网络对战游戏 |
[22:20] | Have you? | 你玩过 |
[22:22] | Massive multiplayer online role-playing games. | 很多人一起在线玩角色扮演游戏 |
[22:24] | This one’s called “Vikings of the realm.” | 这个游戏叫维京王国 |
[22:26] | Why would you waste 2,700 hours playing a computer game? | 你为什么会浪费2700个小时玩电脑游戏 |
[22:29] | Points. | 为了荣耀 |
[22:30] | Points for what? | 什么荣耀 |
[22:31] | To win! | 赢 |
[22:32] | Win what?! | 赢什么 |
[22:33] | Okay, so…Greg Jensen | 好吧 那么 格雷格·扬森 |
[22:36] | ran a successful microbrewing company, | 经营一家成功的现酿啤酒厂 |
[22:37] | but he pretended to be “Olaf the boneless” most of the time. | 但他大部分时间在扮演无骨奥拉夫 |
[22:41] | Look at this — | 看看这个 |
[22:42] | Snail mail, addressed to the victim at a P.O. Box, sent within the last month. | 上个月寄到受害者信箱的信 |
[22:48] | No return address. Can’t read it. | 没有回信地址 不认识 |
[22:54] | Looks like it’s written in rune. | 看来像符文写的 |
[22:58] | Hey, look at this. | 看这个 |
[23:01] | “Your whore is next.” | 下一个就是你的妓女 |
[23:03] | I’m thinking our killer isn’t done. | 凶手可能还没有停手 |
[23:07] | I’m just saying it’s more cost-effective | 如果我们要了同一个口味 |
[23:09] | to get a quart of frozen yogurt if we’re sharing the same flavors. | 那要一夸脱冻酸奶更合算 |
[23:12] | I like my own, okay? | 我喜欢我自己的 |
[23:14] | Well, why don’t you like it swirled? | 你为什么不喜欢搅拌呢 |
[23:16] | It’s still mocha and mint. | 还是摩卡和薄荷味 |
[23:17] | No. When you swirl it, it becomes one flavor. | 不 一搅拌就成一种味道了 |
[23:20] | Coffee toothpaste. | 咖啡牙膏味 |
[23:24] | Don’t get your pepperoni grease on my half. | 别把你的香肠油滴到我这半 |
[23:26] | Okay, get your mushroom off my half. | 好吧 把你的香菇从我这半拿走 |
[23:31] | Did you talk to your mother? | 你和你妈聊过吗 |
[23:33] | Lieutenant Cavanaugh looked miserable when we left. | 我们离开的时候卡瓦诺夫中尉很痛苦 |
[23:35] | Well, maybe because we have an unsolved homicide | 也许是因为我们有一个凶手躲在 |
[23:38] | with a killer hiding in a video game. | 游戏里的凶杀案还没破 |
[23:44] | Who’s that? | 是谁 |
[23:50] | He did not! A lavender vw bug? | 不是吧 一个淡紫色大众汽车窃听器 |
[23:53] | God’s honest truth — lavender, for a guy who’s… | 我对天发誓 淡紫色 一个人 |
[23:57] | You feel me? | 你能感受到我吗 |
[23:59] | Who’s gonna feel you, detective Gibson? | 谁要感受你 吉布森警探 |
[24:00] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[24:02] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[24:03] | Uh…I was just dropping your mother off. | 我只是顺道送你妈 |
[24:08] | Did you permit this? | 经你允许了吗 |
[24:09] | Well, I insisted they each have one foot on the floor | 我确定当他们在你妈床上爱爱的时候 |
[24:12] | when there’s heavy petting on your mother’s bed. | 各有一只脚在地板上 |
[24:15] | You’re so funny. | 真好笑 |
[24:17] | Uh, ma, can I talk to you for a sec? | 妈 我能跟你聊一会儿吗 |
[24:20] | Uh…s-sure. | 好…好的 |
[24:25] | Oh, hey, I’m just gonna go upstairs. | 我先上楼了 |
[24:27] | I think I forgot to charge my electric toothbrush. | 我好像忘记给我的电动牙刷充电了 |
[24:31] | Okay, why are you doing this to Lieutenant Cavanaugh? | 好了 你为什么这么对卡瓦诺夫警督 |
[24:33] | Okay, Jane, this is so not your business. | 简 这跟你一点关系都没有 |
[24:35] | Yeah, it is. | 关系大着呢 |
[24:37] | Especially when he’s taking it out on all of us. | 特别是现在他把火全撒在我们身上 |
[24:38] | The — the entire squad. | 整个警队呢 |
[24:40] | Well, then he’s more juvenile than I thought he was. | 那只能说明他比我想的幼稚多了 |
[24:44] | You want to hear juvenile? | 你想听听什么叫幼稚 |
[24:46] | “If you were a car, you’d be a ’68 Dodge Charger.” | “你要是辆车 肯定是辆68年的道奇战马” |
[24:48] | You don’t even like that goofball. | 你根本都不喜欢那个傻瓜 |
[24:50] | Don’t call him that. | 别这么叫他 |
[24:52] | And I do, too! | 而且我喜欢他 |
[24:54] | I don’t believe you. | 我才不信 |
[24:55] | And if you are doing this just to get to Cavanaugh, | 如果你这么做只是为了让卡瓦诺夫吃醋 |
[24:56] | then I’m gonna say the same thing you told me. | 那我会告诉你你跟我说过的话 |
[24:59] | Don’t. It’s beneath you. | 别这样 这不合你的身份 |
[25:06] | Jane. | 简 |
[25:09] | Wh– ma? A-are you crying? | 妈 你是在哭吗 |
[25:10] | I’m so proud of you. | 我太为你骄傲了 |
[25:13] | W-w-why are you crying? | 你哭个什么呀 |
[25:14] | Because I raised you — I raised a beautiful girl. | 因为我把你养大 你出落成漂亮的大姑娘 |
[25:23] | And… | 而且 |
[25:27] | …you’re right. | 你说的对 |
[25:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:33] | I love you, ma. | 我爱你 妈 |
[25:35] | I love you more. | 我也爱你 |
[25:41] | Thanks, gorgeous. | 谢谢 美人 |
[25:42] | Detective. | 警探 |
[25:44] | That’s a good sign. | 这是个好兆头 |
[25:45] | At least she’s not drawing attention to her mouth. | 起码她没再让人注意她的嘴了 |
[25:47] | No sign of flirtation. | 没有调情的迹象 |
[25:49] | I needed a pick-me-up after that porsche fiasco. | 保时捷惨败了 我需要一杯提神酒 |
[25:53] | You hear about this, Rizzoli? | 你听说这事了吗 里佐利 |
[25:54] | Everybody’s talking about it. | 大家都在说这事呢 |
[25:55] | Oh, yeah, everyone’s talking about that old “Porsh,” Gibson. | 是啊 大家都在说破烂的”保时吉” 吉布森 |
[25:59] | It’s “Porsh-ah.” | 是”保时捷” |
[26:01] | Really? | 是吗 |
[26:03] | “Gibson” is an italian name? | 吉布森是意大利名吗 |
[26:05] | No. | 不是 |
[26:06] | But some of us know a lot about high-end Italian rides. | 不过咱们中有人对意大利高级车如数家珍 |
[26:11] | It’s a German car, you idiot. | 那是德国车 你这傻子 |
[26:14] | I think they’re crotch-blocking each other. | 我觉得他们俩是在拆裆 |
[26:15] | “Crotch-blocking”? Really? | “拆档” 你搞笑吧 |
[26:19] | It’s my old nordic-history professor. | 是我那个教北欧历史的老教授 |
[26:20] | His office says he’s almost here. | 他办公室的人说他就快到了 |
[26:22] | Mrs. Vanilla. | 小香草太太 |
[26:24] | We found your wallet! | 我们找到你的钱包了 |
[26:25] | Rondo, thank you! | 朗多 谢谢 |
[26:27] | Oh! Where’d you find it, Rondo? | 你是在哪里找到的 朗多 |
[26:29] | I knew you guys didn’t take it. | 我知道不会是你们拿的 |
[26:30] | Well, we checked the trash. Dania found it in a dumpster. | 我们去翻了垃圾 丹尼亚在一个垃圾箱里找到的 |
[26:35] | Is everything there, ma? | 没丢东西吧 妈 |
[26:36] | Well, my license, my ATM card, my cash — | 我看看 驾照 银行卡 现金 |
[26:42] | I’m missing 100 bucks. | 少了一百块 |
[26:44] | Are you sure, Mrs. Vanilla? | 你确定吗 小香草太太 |
[26:48] | Okay, Dawg, let’s go. We’re going upstairs to booking. | 好了 道格 走吧 我们去楼上备案 |
[26:50] | No, Jane, wait. Let me handle this. | 不 简 等等 我来处理这事 |
[26:54] | How would your mother feel? | 你妈妈会怎么想 |
[26:56] | She wouldn’t be very proud, would she? | 她不会很为你骄傲了吧 |
[26:59] | Um… Dawg doesn’t have a mother. | 道格没有母亲 |
[27:02] | His mother passed. | 他母亲去世了 |
[27:06] | Oh, I’m — I’m sor– | 我 我真抱歉 |
[27:07] | Don’t cry. | 别哭 |
[27:09] | Don’t cry. All right. | 坚强点 没事 |
[27:11] | He didn’t do it. | 不是他干的 |
[27:12] | He’s covering for me. | 他是在替我顶罪 |
[27:14] | The money’s there. I put it back. | 钱我没用 我这就还给你 |
[27:16] | Dania, why would you steal from me? | 丹尼亚 你为什么偷我的钱 |
[27:19] | I needed $100 for a textbook. | 我需要一百块买课本 |
[27:21] | Well, why didn’t you tell the teacher? | 那你怎么不跟老师说呢 |
[27:23] | I didn’t want her to know — | 我不想让她知道… |
[27:27] | What? | 知道什么 |
[27:30] | that — that you live in a teen shelter? | 知道你住在青少年收容所 |
[27:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:35] | You went to the bathroom. | 你去了洗手间 |
[27:36] | I took the wallet out of your purse. | 我就从你包里拿走了钱包 |
[27:39] | Dawg saw you coming, | 道格看到你回来 |
[27:40] | and he pulled the alarm to cover for me. | 就拉响了警报掩护我 |
[27:43] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[27:45] | I’m sorry, too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[27:58] | Jane. | 简 |
[27:59] | This is professor Walter Lowell | 这是波士顿剑桥大学 |
[28:01] | from the Department of Scandinavian Studies | 北欧研究学院的 |
[28:02] | at Boston Cambridge University. | 沃特·罗威尔教授 |
[28:04] | Hello. It’s nice to meet you. | 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[28:05] | The pleasure is mine. | 这是我的荣幸 |
[28:07] | Dr. Isles was about to show me some letters | 艾尔斯医生正要给我看些 |
[28:09] | written in the rune alphabet | 你们想让我翻译的 |
[28:11] | that you all would like me to translate. | 古代北欧文写的书信 |
[28:13] | Yes. I have some of the letters here. | 对 信在这里 |
[28:15] | We made copies of the originals. | 我们把原版复印过了 |
[28:18] | Oh, floppy disks? | 软盘 |
[28:21] | Oh, yes, I certainly do remember | 我当然还记得 |
[28:22] | when the floppies were the originals. | 软盘是原版的那个年代 |
[28:27] | When you said “old,” I didn’t realize | 之前你说”老”的时候 我真没想到 |
[28:29] | that you meant he and Olaf went on Viking raids together. | 你是指他曾跟奥拉夫一起当过海盗 |
[28:33] | He’s hard of hearing, but he can read lips. | 他耳朵不好使 但他会读唇语 |
[28:35] | These appear to be written in proto-norse. | 这些看上去像是用原始诺尔斯语写的 |
[28:38] | That’s an Indo-European language spoken in Scandinavia. | 那是种在北欧使用的印欧语 |
[28:42] | It’s thought to have evolved | 人们认为它在 |
[28:43] | as a Proto-Germanic Northern dialect | 公元一世纪后发展成了一种原始的 |
[28:45] | over the 1st century A.D.. | 德国北部方言 |
[28:47] | Please — one nerd at a time. | 行行好 一个书呆子讲话就够了 |
[28:49] | Well, these are love letters | 这些是情书 |
[28:53] | addressed to a viking by the name of Olaf the Boneless. | 写给一位名叫无骨奥拉夫的维京人 |
[29:00] | No, that’s — that’s historically incorrect. | 可那在 那在历史上是错的 |
[29:03] | It’s Ivar the Boneless. | 应该是无骨伊娃 |
[29:10] | I hope he’s not charging us by the hour. | 希望他不是以小时收费的 |
[29:12] | Stop. | 别说了 |
[29:13] | They were written by Olaf’s lover, | 这些信是奥拉夫的情人 |
[29:16] | a viking maiden by the name of Gunnhild. | 一个叫古娜希尔德的维京女人写的 |
[29:20] | Oh, dear. | 我的天呐 |
[29:21] | Olaf was still married to a different viking maiden | 奥拉夫还跟另一个叫温特玛特的维京女人 |
[29:26] | by the name of Undirmaor. | 结了婚呢 |
[29:28] | You know, “undirmaor” means — | 知道吗 温特玛特的意思是… |
[29:29] | Not now, Maura. | 不是时候 莫拉 |
[29:31] | Exactly how deep into this game was he? | 他到底是有多迷这个游戏啊 |
[29:34] | Listen to this. | 听听这个 |
[29:36] | “Your velvety beard still hums | “你天鹅绒般柔软的胡须仍在 |
[29:40] | against the bosom of my tender flesh.” | 我温软的胸脯上低吟” |
[29:46] | Okay. Well, uh, you’ve been very helpful. | 好的 非常感谢你的帮助 |
[29:51] | The DNA recovered from the spear is a match | 矛上发现的DNA跟 |
[29:53] | for the DNA found on the victim. | 死者身上找到的DNA吻合 |
[29:55] | It’s from the same woman. | 是来自于同一个女人 |
[29:56] | Thank you, Susie. | 谢谢 苏西 |
[29:57] | Okay, well, that’s a big break. | 这是重大突破 |
[29:59] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[30:00] | It was nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[30:02] | Oh, no, no, no, no, | 不 别走 |
[30:04] | I’m not finished with your letters. | 信我还没读完呢 |
[30:06] | Sit. Sit. | 坐 |
[30:07] | Have some tea. | 喝点茶 |
[30:09] | Have some tea. | 喝点茶 |
[30:10] | “Cold are the counsel of women.” | 寒冷是女性的安抚 |
[30:15] | Cold, indeed. | 的确很冷 |
[30:20] | Find anything on the victim’s computer? | 在受害人电脑上发现什么了吗 |
[30:23] | Nothing useful. He jus used it to play M.M.O.S | 没什么有用的 他只用电脑来玩网游 |
[30:25] | No idea how he had a successful business. | 真搞不懂他的生意是怎么成功的 |
[30:27] | I guess playing with geirlaug of gongu | 我猜和一群维京人玩游戏 |
[30:29] | is more fun than making beer. | 比做啤酒有趣多了 |
[30:31] | “Vikings of the realm” Game makers | 维京王国游戏制作者 |
[30:32] | sent over subscriber information — | 发了一些用户信息 |
[30:34] | 12,000 names of people Greg Jensen played with. | 格雷格·扬森和12000人玩过 |
[30:37] | I was about to go through them when Jane rescued me. | 正当我准备逐个排查的时候 简的信息救了我 |
[30:39] | Where is she? | 她人你 |
[30:40] | Trapped with professor windbag. | 被唠叨的教授困住了 |
[30:42] | Undirmaor and…gunnhild? | 温特玛特和古娜希尔德 |
[30:46] | I can’t find under-girl, but I found the other one. | 没找到那个女孩 但我找到了这个 |
[30:50] | Gunnhild is va-va-va-voom! | 古娜希尔德真是性感 |
[30:52] | Her name is Kendra Dee. | 真名是肯德拉·迪 |
[30:54] | She logs in from her house in south end — | 她在南边的家里登陆 |
[30:57] | Conveniently located just minutes from us. | 恰巧坐落在里总局不远的地方 |
[31:00] | I’m not doing anything. I could help you pick her up. | 我现在很闲 我能帮你去接她 |
[31:13] | Yes, that’s my avatar. | 是的 这就是我的化身 |
[31:16] | Can’t you tell? | 看不出来吗 |
[31:18] | Yeah. Quite the resemblance. | 能 的确很像 |
[31:21] | Were you having an affair with Greg Jensen? | 你和格雷格·扬森有外遇吗 |
[31:24] | Oh,was. | 有过 |
[31:26] | It was the most intensely passionate affair of my life. | 这是我一生中最激情的外遇 |
[31:31] | We made love on the isle of thanet, | 我们在萨尼特岛上做爱 |
[31:34] | Nottingham, york. | 还有诺丁汉 约克 |
[31:38] | Ma’am, was this I.R.L.? | 女士 这是在IRL中吗 |
[31:40] | It was enchanting and magical. | 很迷人 很魔幻 |
[31:43] | Olaf swept me off my feet. | 奥拉夫为我倾倒 |
[31:46] | That’s not what I asked. | 我问的不是这个 |
[31:48] | Was it I.R.L.? | 是在IRL中吗 |
[31:50] | It was not. | 不是 |
[31:51] | What’s “I.R.L.”? | IRL是啥 |
[31:52] | “In real life.” | 现实世界 |
[31:55] | Ma’am, have you seen this before? | 女士 见过这个吗 |
[31:57] | No, but I can read rune letters. | 没见过 但我会读符文 |
[32:00] | It’s the name of my lover — | 这是我爱人的名字 |
[32:03] | “Olaf the boneless.” | 无骨奥拉夫 |
[32:07] | Did you write these letters to Greg Jensen? | 这些信是你写给格雷格·扬森的吗 |
[32:10] | To olaf. | 是写给奥拉夫 |
[32:12] | It’s a shame he’s dead. | 他死了真可惜 |
[32:16] | This has to be the work of undirmaor. | 肯定是温特玛特干的 |
[32:19] | She did everything in her power to drive us apart. | 她竭尽所能要分开我们 |
[32:22] | Do you know who undirmaor is in the, uh… | 你知道在IRL中 |
[32:25] | the I.R.L.? | 温特玛特是谁吗 |
[32:26] | No. I do not. | 不知道 |
[32:27] | But mark my words — I will get that woman. | 但记住我的话 我会找到她的 |
[32:32] | Take my card a-and call me before you do that. | 拿着我的名片 在你下手之前打给我 |
[32:36] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[32:37] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[32:38] | Greg Jensen was killed I.R.L. | 格雷格·扬森在IRL被杀了 |
[32:41] | Yeah. By an R.P. | 是 被一个RP |
[32:45] | “Real person.” | 也就是真人 |
[32:50] | It’s Jane. | 是简 |
[32:51] | We’d like to do a cheek swab for a dna sample. | 我们需要擦拭一下你的唾液来获取DNA样本 |
[32:54] | If you must. | 如果是必要的话 |
[32:56] | Darn! | 该死 |
[32:58] | Who am I gonna play with now? | 现在我要跟谁玩啊 |
[33:09] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[33:10] | I thought that professor | 我以为那个教授 |
[33:11] | would never stop talking about underwear. | 说内裤再也说不完了 |
[33:15] | Undirmaor has got mad hacking skills. | 温特玛特黑客技术不错 |
[33:18] | Keeps changing accounts, deleted her avatar’s history. | 不断变化账号 删除历史 |
[33:23] | Well, what do you know? It’s gunnhild. | 这是谁啊 是古娜希尔德 |
[33:27] | She’s cute. | 很可爱 |
[33:28] | She stopped looking like that in 1963. | 1963年以后她就不长这样了 |
[33:31] | She’s at a secret gaming event. | 她在一个秘密的游戏活动中 |
[33:33] | I’m invited. | 我被邀请了 |
[33:34] | Well, the dna results haven’t come back yet. | DNA结果还没出来 |
[33:36] | She could be our killer. | 她可能是凶手 |
[33:38] | She’s says she’s about to make contact with undirmaor. | 她说她准备和温特玛特联系 |
[33:41] | Let’s go. | 做吧 |
[33:50] | There’s porgeir. | 那是波吉尔 |
[33:51] | And there’s thor. | 这是索 |
[33:53] | And grettir. | 还有格雷迪 |
[33:55] | And refur! | 和雷弗 |
[33:57] | “Refur”? | 雷弗 |
[34:02] | Well, I don’t see my date. | 我没有看到她 |
[34:03] | Speak your preference, viking kin — | 说出你的喜好 维京人 |
[34:05] | Raiding, looting, pillaging, slaughtering. | 袭击 打劫 掠夺 屠杀 |
[34:11] | Maybe…Erich the blood ax has seen her. | 或许 血斧埃里克见过她 |
[34:14] | Whoa! Your name, wench? | 你的名字 小妞 |
[34:17] | Detective Rizzoli, Boston homicide. | 里佐利警探 波士顿凶案组 |
[34:21] | I’m sorry. W-we’re role-playing. | 抱歉 我们在角色扮演 |
[34:24] | Get it, yeah. | 看出来了 |
[34:25] | Uh, we’re looking for a viking named “Gunnhild.” | 我们在找一个叫古娜希尔德的维京人 |
[34:28] | Sure, yeah — the babe. | 当然 那个宝贝 |
[34:32] | She’s in the lower realm. | 她在下面的区域 |
[34:36] | Come on! You’ve only got one life left. | 你只剩一条命了 |
[34:40] | And I got to go back to the beginning. | 我要从头开始 |
[34:41] | Oh, crap. | 糟了 |
[34:42] | Mrs. D! Kendra! | 迪小姐 肯德拉 |
[34:45] | Call for backup. We got to lock this place down. | 请求支援 我们要封锁这里 |
[34:47] | Hey, you. You! Hey! | 你 说你呢 |
[34:49] | I need all units in the area at solly’s comic store. | 我需要索利漫画店区域的所有单位来支援 |
[34:52] | Did you see anyone come in here? | 你看见有人进去过吗 |
[34:53] | Uh, no, sir. Ma’am. Ma’am. | 没有 先生 是女士 女士 |
[34:55] | Make sure nobody leaves this store, all right? | 要确保任何人都不能出去 可以吗 |
[34:57] | Go on! | 快去 |
[34:59] | She was stabbed with a dagger — | 她被短剑刺死 |
[35:01] | Just like in the game. | 和游戏里一样 |
[35:04] | Who the hell is undirmaor? | 温特玛特到底是谁 |
[35:06] | Because that’s our killer. | 她就是凶手 |
[35:13] | Tell me you have something | 说你有线索 |
[35:14] | ’cause we don’t have a single witness., | 因为没找到目击者 |
[35:16] | Well, I found a hair on Kendra’s cloak. No root ball. | 我在肯德拉的外衣上找到一丝头发 没有发根 |
[35:20] | But we are trying a new forensic laser technique. | 但是我们在用一种新的法医激光技术 |
[35:22] | It uses ultraviolet light and mass spectrometry. | 运用紫外线和质谱分析法 |
[35:25] | Faster, please. | 请快进 |
[35:26] | Zaps the hair and turns it into a gas. | 击中头发 把它变成气体 |
[35:28] | Explain how that’s gonna help me solve two murders. | 这和两起凶案又有什么联系 |
[35:30] | It may help us determine what the killer ate and drank | 它可以查明凶手在过去一年里 |
[35:32] | over the last year. | 都吃喝了什么 |
[35:33] | How is knowing how many ding dongs our suspect ate helpful? | 知道凶手吃了什么怎么就有帮助了呢 |
[35:37] | The mass spectrometer results are back on the hair tests. | 头发质谱分析法的结果出来了 |
[35:40] | I know you’ve been waiting for them. | 我知道你在等 |
[35:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:42] | Because hair grows slowly over time, | 因为头发长得很慢 |
[35:45] | It creates a timeline of sorts. | 它会建立一种时间线 |
[35:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:48] | So, what did the killer eat — | 那凶手在四月的早餐 |
[35:51] | Uh, let me see — | 我看看 |
[35:52] | for breakfast in April? | 都吃了什么 |
[35:54] | That’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[35:56] | It certainly is. | 的确 |
[35:59] | Strawberry waffles? Eggs benedict? | 草莓华夫饼 鸡蛋松饼 |
[36:01] | What? | 什么嘛 |
[36:02] | Fermented minke whale and sheep’s head cheese. | 发酵须鲸和羊头芝士 |
[36:05] | Where would you get minke whale | 假设一个人想要吃发酵须鲸 |
[36:08] | and sheep’s head cheese, | 和羊头芝士的话 |
[36:10] | assuming you’d want it? | 要去哪里才能买得到 |
[36:11] | Um…Scandinavia? | 斯堪的纳维亚 |
[36:14] | Scandinavia. | 斯堪的纳维亚 |
[36:17] | Maura, what does “Undirmaor” mean? | 莫拉 “温特玛特”是什么意思 |
[36:19] | In English? | 英语里吗 |
[36:20] | No. In Proto-hobbit. | 不是 是在霍比特语里 |
[36:22] | Yes, in English! | 当然是在英语里啦 |
[36:23] | “Underling” or “apprentice”. | 下属或是学徒 |
[36:25] | Apprentice. | 学徒 |
[36:27] | Or assistant. | 或是助手 |
[36:30] | Maura, we know someone | 莫拉 我们认识一个 |
[36:31] | who’s probably been eating whale or sheep. | 可能一直在吃鲸鱼或是羊的人 |
[36:35] | Got a warrant. Alibi was bullshit. | 拿到证明了 她的不在场证明纯属瞎编 |
[36:38] | The airline just confirmed. | 航空公司刚刚证实了 |
[36:39] | Ruby Burke, Greg Jensen’s assistant, | 罗比·伯克 格雷格·扬森的助理 |
[36:41] | flew standby on an earlier flight from Reykjavik. | 用剩余机票搭乘了早一班航班从雷克雅末克飞了回来 |
[36:44] | Nice, Frost. | 干得好 弗罗斯特 |
[36:45] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:48] | Ruby didn’t show up to work today. | 罗比今天没去上班 |
[36:49] | She’s playing “Vikings of the Realm” somewhere. | 她正在某处玩”维京王国”呢 |
[36:51] | So I put a bolo out in the realm? | 难不成我要在游戏里发通缉令吗 |
[36:53] | No. I built an avatar to find her. | 不用 我建了个游戏人物来找她 |
[36:57] | Looks just like you. | 长得跟你真像呀 |
[36:59] | We got to go in disguise. | 我们得伪装一下嘛 |
[37:00] | I still don’t understand the point of this stupid game. | 我还是不明白这个白痴游戏有什么好玩的 |
[37:03] | Well, what is so hard about it? | 有什么好难理解的 |
[37:05] | You raid ships, plunder villages, | 无非就是袭击几艘船 抢夺村庄 |
[37:08] | kill sworn enemies to win. | 杀几个敌兵就赢了 |
[37:11] | Win what? A fantasy lover? | 能赢来什么 虚拟情人吗 |
[37:14] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[37:16] | I don’t think this is about winning. | 我觉得这和输赢无关 |
[37:17] | I think this is about love. | 我认为动机是爱情 |
[37:18] | You think Greg Jensen was having a real affair with Ruby? | 你认为格雷格·样色和罗比在现实中有外遇 |
[37:21] | I don’t know. It wasn’t much of an affair. | 我说不准 也许不算是外遇吧 |
[37:24] | There wasn’t any evidence of her at his love nest, | 没有证据显示她曾出现在他的爱巢中 |
[37:26] | and the secretions and the seminal fluid | 而且我们发现的分泌物和精液残留 |
[37:28] | that we found were a month old. | 也都有一个月之久了 |
[37:30] | Unless Jensen had pity sex. | 除非扬森是因为可怜她而跟她上床 |
[37:32] | Pity sex? | 可怜她 |
[37:33] | Yeah, one-time pity sex, | 是呀 就那么一次 |
[37:34] | right before he sent Ruby to Scandinavia. | 然后他就把她扔去了斯堪的纳维亚 |
[37:37] | I mean, he froze her out — | 他冷淡了她 |
[37:38] | in real life and in the game, too. | 不管是现实生活中还是在游戏中 |
[37:40] | So, Ruby must have stalked him in the game, | 所以罗比肯定在游戏中跟踪他 |
[37:42] | figured out that he had a new virtual lover… | 发现他找了个新的虚拟情人 |
[37:44] | “Gunnhild”, a.k.a Kendra Dee. | 古娜希尔德也就是肯德拉·迪 |
[37:47] | Frost… | 弗罗斯特 |
[37:49] | check and see if Olaf is online. | 看看奥拉夫是否在线 |
[37:51] | Olaf? But Greg Jensen is dead in the I.R.L. | 奥拉夫 但是格雷格·扬森在现实中已经死了 |
[37:54] | So explain why Olaf is online in his Back Bay love nest. | 那你怎么解释奥拉夫仍在自己的爱巢中登陆游戏呢 |
[37:57] | Not Olaf — Undirmaor. | 不是奥拉夫 而是温特玛特 |
[38:17] | Ruby, put your hands in the air. | 罗比 把手举起来 |
[38:19] | Olaf, my love. | 奥拉夫 我的挚爱 |
[38:21] | Undirmaor. At last — you’re here. | 温特玛特 你终于来了 |
[38:25] | Ru — | 罗 |
[38:25] | She doesn’t even know we’re here. | 她根本都不知道咱们的存在 |
[38:27] | Korsak, unplug that thing. | 科萨克 把那东西拔了 |
[38:34] | No. | 不 |
[38:35] | No! Olaf! | 不 奥拉夫 |
[38:36] | Olaf, please come back, my love. | 奥拉夫 求求你 回来呀 我的挚爱 |
[38:39] | Ruby, it’s over. | 罗比 一切都结束了 |
[38:40] | It’s not over. | 没有 |
[38:42] | We were finally together. | 我们终于在一起了 |
[38:43] | Turn it on. | 开机呀 |
[38:44] | Bring him back. | 把他带回来 |
[38:45] | He’s not coming back. | 他回不来了 |
[38:46] | Greg is dead, Ruby. | 格雷格已经死了 罗比 |
[38:53] | I loved him. | 我爱他 |
[38:57] | He loved me. | 他也爱我 |
[38:59] | Did he love Ruby Burke, or did he love Undirmaor? | 他到底是爱罗比·伯克还是温特玛特呢 |
[39:02] | He loved me. | 他爱我 |
[39:04] | Me. | 我 |
[39:07] | Olaf loved Undirmaor, and I thought… | 奥拉夫爱温特玛特 我以为 |
[39:12] | Oh, God, if only, if only he knew that it was me — | 天啊 如果他要是知道温特玛特就是我的话 |
[39:16] | Me, Ruby, right there all along… | 就是我 就是罗比 一直在他身边 |
[39:19] | Did you tell him who you were before or after | 你向他表明身份到底是在你们一个月前上床之前 |
[39:21] | you slept with him a month ago? | 还是在那之后 |
[39:26] | I gave him my flesh. | 我把我的身体献给了他 |
[39:29] | And when I told him I was Undirmaor, he just… | 可当我告诉他我就是温特玛特的时候 他 |
[39:34] | He sent me away. | 他把我派走了 |
[39:41] | Ruby, you’re under arrest for the murder of Greg Jensen. | 罗比 你因谋杀格雷格·扬森而被捕了 |
[39:44] | No! No! Please turn it back on! | 不 不 求求你们把游戏打开吧 |
[39:45] | And Kendra Dee. | 还有谋杀肯德拉·迪 |
[39:46] | No! No, he’s not gone! | 不 不 他没有死 |
[39:49] | No, he’s not gone! | 不 他没有死 |
[39:51] | He can’t be! | 不会的 |
[39:52] | He can’t be gone! | 他不会死的 |
[39:57] | Aah! Go right to jail! | 蹲监狱 |
[40:00] | My turn. I want to buy me some property. | 到我了 我要买地产 |
[40:04] | Hope you hid the good silver. | 希望你把你的上好餐具都藏起来了 |
[40:07] | You pretend to be such a badass, | 你装得一副冷酷的样子 |
[40:08] | but you’re really a pushover. | 但你实际上很心软 |
[40:10] | I’m glad you brought them here. | 我很开心你邀请了他们过来 |
[40:12] | Why? So you could study aberrant juvenile behavior? | 怎么着 方便你研究异常青春期行为 |
[40:15] | They just need some attention, a little support. | 他们只是需要别人的注意和一点点支持 |
[40:18] | I mean, they’ve never played a board game. | 他们从来都没玩过桌游 |
[40:19] | Can you believe that? | 太难以置信了 |
[40:21] | I know. | 就是啊 |
[40:22] | Maura, how much garlic did you put on this bread? | 莫拉 你在这面包里放了多少大蒜呀 |
[40:24] | – Six cloves. – Six cl– | -六瓣 -六 |
[40:27] | They’re homeless teenagers. They’re not vampires. | 他们是无家可归的孩子而已 又不是吸血鬼 |
[40:31] | What about Dania? | 丹尼亚怎么办 |
[40:33] | Well, I’m gonna keep an eye on her. | 我会盯着她的 |
[40:34] | and so were you. | 你也是 |
[40:36] | We’ll make sure she puts that big brain to good use. | 我们会确保她把她的聪明才智用到正事上 |
[40:41] | I talked to Cavanaugh. | 我和卡瓦诺夫谈了 |
[40:42] | The mentor program is now official. | 导师项目成为正式的了 |
[40:46] | I wanted park place! | 我想要停车的地方 |
[40:48] | Oh, too bad,, Mrs. Vanilla. | 不好意思了 小香草太太 |
[40:51] | – Hey Vanilla. – Yeah. | -小香草 -干吗 |
[40:52] | I’m a landlord. | 我是地主了 |
[40:58] | I never pictured an evening in with Rondo. | 从没想过我会邀请朗多来家里玩 |
[41:02] | Jane | 简 |
[41:03] | You don’t think your mum might… | 你觉得你母亲她不会 |
[41:06] | I don’t want to seem uncharitable, but… | 我不想看起来很无情 但是 |
[41:09] | Yeah. I’ll make sure that Rondo’s reject family | 放心 我会确保朗多的次品家人 |
[41:13] | doesn’t move into your guest house. | 不会搬进你家客房 |
[41:17] | Who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[41:18] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[41:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[41:23] | – Man, this looks good! -It’s hot. | -看起来很美味呀 -小心烫 |
[41:30] | No, no, no. Just look, like this. | 不 不 不 看着 这样就好了 |
[41:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |