时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | I know I’ve failed you. | 我知道我让你失望了 |
[00:38] | But please, lord, | 但求求你上帝 |
[00:40] | Please help me. | 帮帮我 |
[00:53] | I was afraid you wouldn’t come back. | 我怕你不会回来了 |
[00:56] | I got scared. | 我很害怕 |
[01:01] | But you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[01:03] | Maybe we’ll get through this. | 或许我们会渡过难关的 |
[01:31] | – Come on. What are you doing? – I got it. | -拜托 你在干什么 -我会弄 |
[01:33] | Maura, w-we should use plastic. | 莫拉 应该用塑料杯 |
[01:35] | For a christening? | 用来洗礼仪式吗 |
[01:37] | It’s sparkling cider. And T.J. doesn’t care. | 气泡酒而已 TJ不在意的 |
[01:42] | I care. It’s my first grandchild. | 我在意 这是我的第一个孙子 |
[01:45] | Tommy, you’re helping us clean these. | 汤米 你帮我们清理这些 |
[01:47] | – Why? – ’cause he’s your kid. | -为什么 -因为他是你儿子 |
[01:53] | Rondo? | 朗多 |
[01:54] | Vanilla. Look at those legs! | 小香草 看看这双美腿 |
[01:57] | Bro! | 兄弟 |
[01:58] | – Hey! – “Bro”? | -嗨 -兄弟 |
[02:00] | Man, I was on my way to a barbecue. | 我正准备去吃烧烤 |
[02:02] | Brought you something for your special day. | 在这个特殊的日子给你带了件礼物 |
[02:05] | Hey, little man, you being good? | 小家伙 怎么样呀 |
[02:10] | You got him a rolex? | 你送他劳力士 |
[02:11] | No. Got a guy, got me a good deal. | 不是真的 有人给我了个好价钱 |
[02:14] | Looks real, don’t it? | 很逼真 是吧 |
[02:15] | Have I just been transported to some parallel univer– | 我是不是到了平行世界 |
[02:17] | When did you two start a bromance? | 你们俩什么时候成了好基友 |
[02:19] | Oh, we go way back. | 老早就是了 |
[02:20] | Yeah, we met at the cafe last week. | 是啊 我们上周在咖啡馆遇见的 |
[02:23] | Tom-tom, have fun, my man. | 汤汤 玩的开心 伙计 |
[02:25] | All right. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:26] | Hey, make sure his baby mama don’t mess with him. | 别让孩子他妈招惹他 |
[02:29] | He’s a good daddy. | 他是个好爸爸 |
[02:33] | What, is there something going on between Lydia and Tommy? | 怎么 莉迪亚和汤米之间出什么问题了吗 |
[02:35] | Hey, as long as they share custody | 只要他们共同抚养这个他们第一次约会 |
[02:37] | over a baby they made on their first date, I don’t ask. | 就搞出来的孩子 我什么都不问 |
[02:41] | Oh, Frankie! | 弗兰基 |
[02:42] | Why did you leave this mess? | 为什么把这里弄得这么乱 |
[02:43] | – Jane, it’s okay. – No, it’s not. | -简 没事的 -有事 |
[02:45] | I thought you were gonna restore it for your new undercover job. | 我以为你要为了下次卧底工作修好它 |
[02:48] | Oh, there’s no point. | 没必要了 |
[02:50] | I’m not exclusive to the drug unit anymore. | 我不再专属于缉毒组了 |
[02:52] | They made me a “Floating” Detective. | 他们让我当”流动”警探 |
[02:54] | Oh, cool. | 酷 |
[02:55] | Yeah. I get to try out everything. Look at this. | 是啊 我可以尝试各种工作 看这个 |
[02:58] | What — | 什么 |
[02:59] | “Bpd cuts to affect all detectives.” | 波士顿警局预算削减波及所有警探 |
[03:03] | It won’t happen. | 不会发生的 |
[03:04] | Might. | 可能会 |
[03:05] | I have to “Float” | 我不得不”流动” |
[03:06] | until some department comes up with the funds. | 直到某个组有足够资金 |
[03:08] | Um, everybody, we should go. | 各位 该走了 |
[03:11] | I got the baby. I got the baby! | 我来抱 我来抱 |
[03:37] | well, this should be awkward. | 这下尴尬了 |
[03:39] | Because of Lydia? | 因为莉迪亚 |
[03:41] | No. That’s the priest that tommy ran over in the crosswalk. | 不是 那个人是汤米在人行横道碾过的神父 |
[03:44] | Well, why didn’t he choose another church? | 为什么不换另一个教堂 |
[03:46] | Because ma said that we owed it to father Crowley | 因为妈说我们欠克劳利神父的 |
[03:49] | to let him baptize the…Next generation of rizzolis. | 所以让他给里佐利后代 洗礼 |
[03:53] | You don’t think he’s still mad, do you? | 他应该不会生气了 是吧 |
[03:54] | Oh, why would he be mad? You just broke both his legs. | 他为什么会生气 你只是弄断了他双腿而已 |
[03:57] | Hey, I spent three years in prison. | 我在监狱里蹲了三年 |
[03:58] | That’s plenty of penance. | 惩罚足够了 |
[04:00] | You didn’t talk to him, did you? | 你还没跟他说话是不是 |
[04:02] | Uh, I meant to… | 我想要去 |
[04:03] | God, Tommy. You see why he got all the attention? | 老天 汤米 知道为什么焦点全在他身上了吗 |
[04:06] | – He needed it? – Father crowley, | -因为他需要 -克劳利神父 |
[04:08] | Thank you so much for doing this. | 非常感谢你能做洗礼 |
[04:11] | The parish appreciates your kind donation, Angela. | 教区很感谢你的捐赠 安吉拉 |
[04:15] | Hello, Thomas. | 你好 托马斯 |
[04:17] | You do plan to raise this child in the catholic faith? | 你打算在天主教信仰下抚养这个孩子吗 |
[04:21] | Uh…Sure. Why not? | 当然 为什么不呢 |
[04:23] | It’s the role of the mother and father | 父母的角色是 |
[04:24] | to present the child to the church. | 将孩子呈现给教堂 |
[04:27] | And who are the parents? | 谁是父母 |
[04:29] | – We are. – We are. | -我们是 -我们是 |
[04:30] | Oh, uh, and me. | 还有我 |
[04:34] | Stuart! | 斯图尔特 |
[04:35] | Everyone, this is Stuart. | 各位 这是斯图尔特 |
[04:37] | M-my friends call me “Strawberry.” | 我朋友叫我草莓 |
[04:40] | – We are not your “Friends.” – Tommy. | -我们不是你朋友 -汤米 |
[04:42] | Mr. Strawberry, we are in the middle of a service. | 草莓先生 我们正在进行仪式 |
[04:45] | What is this guy doing at my son’s christening? | 这个男人在我儿子的洗礼仪式上做什么 |
[04:47] | I invited him. | 我邀请他的 |
[04:48] | He has every right to be here. | 他有权在这里 |
[04:50] | – What are you doing? – Something smells. | -你在做什么 -有一股味 |
[04:53] | Yeah, it’s probably T.J.’s diaper. Stop. | 可能是TJ尿裤的味道 别 |
[04:55] | No, I-I’m smelling something else. | 不是 有其他味道 |
[04:57] | Yeah, somethin’ does stink. | 是啊 有东西真臭 |
[04:58] | Tommy, we’re in a church. | 汤米 我们在教堂 |
[05:00] | Tell her. She’s the one who brought her lover. | 跟她说 是她把情人带来的 |
[05:02] | He’s my fiance. | 他是我未婚夫 |
[05:04] | Huh? What? | 什么 |
[05:06] | Your what? | 你什么 |
[05:08] | Wh– you cannot go up there. | 你不能上去 |
[05:11] | Okay. Father, if you would just baptize this — this little guy, | 神父 你给这个小家伙做完洗礼 |
[05:13] | We’ll — we’ll get out of your hair. | 我们 我们就不会再打扰您了 |
[05:15] | No. Not with this guy here. | 不行 这个人不能在这儿 |
[05:16] | Place the infant over the baptismal font. | 把孩子放在洗礼池上 |
[05:19] | What name do you wish to give your child? | 你希望给孩子起什么教名 |
[05:21] | – There are human remains in there. – Strawbridge. | -这里有尸体 -斯托布里奇 |
[05:23] | – Strawbridge? Over my dead body. – You sure? | -斯托布里奇 休想 -你确定 |
[05:25] | Well, I can’t be sure unless I take a look, but… | 除非我看见才能确定 但是 |
[05:27] | In the name of the father and the son and the holy spirit, | 以圣父 圣子和圣灵之名 |
[05:31] | – I — – what a lovely service. | -我 -多美好的仪式 |
[05:32] | Thank you so much. We have to go. | 非常感谢你 我们要走了 |
[05:33] | – Come on. – Okay, Jane, we didn’t even — | -走吧 -简 我们还没 |
[05:35] | Ma, that’s a wrap. | 妈 结束了 |
[05:36] | Frankie, can you help me get everybody out of here, please? | 弗兰基 能帮我让大家出去吗 |
[05:39] | Uh, there’s a potential biological hazard | 洗礼池有潜在的 |
[05:41] | – in the baptismal font. – Gotcha. | -生物性危害 -明白了 |
[05:43] | Okay, everybody, come on. Let’s go. | 各位 走吧 |
[05:45] | I knew T.J. should’ve been a methodist. | 我知道TJ本应成为一个循道宗信徒 |
[05:46] | I should’ve picked a better mom for him. | 我本应该给他选一个更好的妈妈 |
[05:49] | You didn’t “Pick” Me. | 不是你”选”的我 |
[05:51] | We got drunk and did it in my car, | 我们喝醉了 在车里发生了关系 |
[05:52] | and then you on passed me on to your father. Remember? | 然后你把我给了你的父亲 忘了吗 |
[05:55] | Is that why I no longer see frank sr. at mass? | 所以我才一直没看见弗兰克来做弥撒吗 |
[05:58] | Is there any way that we could | 我们能不能出去再讲 |
[05:59] | just tell our little family stories outside, please? | 我们的家庭故事 拜托了 |
[06:01] | I’m so sorry, father. | 真抱歉 神父 |
[06:02] | We’re usually not like this. | 我们平时不是这样的 |
[06:05] | Okay, take it slow. It’s heavy. | 慢慢来 很重 |
[06:08] | Let’s get it over here. | 放那边 |
[06:10] | in the baptismal font? Is nothing sacred? | 在洗礼池里 很神圣吗 |
[06:13] | It appears to be a young female. | 看起来像是年轻女性 |
[06:15] | She looks like old shoe leather. | 她看起来就像旧的制鞋皮革 |
[06:18] | Okay, Frost, go talk to father Crowley. | 弗罗斯特 去跟克劳利神父谈谈 |
[06:20] | Ask him when the last time | 问问他最近一次 |
[06:21] | the water in the basin was changed. | 桶里的水更换的时间 |
[06:22] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[06:24] | Any idea what that white powder is? | 白色粉末是什么知道吗 |
[06:27] | It has the odor and texture of agricultural lime. | 它有农用石灰的气味和质地 |
[06:30] | Ag-lime. I use that in my garden. | 农用石灰 我的花园里用这个 |
[06:32] | You garden? I didn’t know that, sergeant. | 你的花园 我不知道你还有花园 警司 |
[06:34] | What do you grow? | 你都种什么 |
[06:35] | Well, let’s see, I got tomatoes, basil, kitchen herbs. | 番茄 罗勒 草本调料 |
[06:38] | I think I’ll have a really good crop of green beans this year. | 今年绿豆的收成很好 |
[06:40] | Oh, you know, I had great luck with french beans. | 知道吗 我种四季豆一直运气很好 |
[06:41] | Okay, farmers. | 好了 农夫们 |
[06:42] | Let’s work on the almanac later. All right? | 咱们回头再讨论农事 好吗 |
[06:45] | Why would someone put ag-lime on her? | 为什么要在她身上盖上石灰 |
[06:47] | It accelerates desiccation and masks the odor. | 去湿和掩盖气味 |
[06:50] | Huh. How was she killed? | 她是怎么死的 |
[06:53] | There are ligature marks. | 有绳索的痕迹 |
[06:54] | So she was strangled. | 所以是被勒死的 |
[06:56] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我可没说 |
[06:57] | I did. | 我说的 |
[06:59] | Well, how long has she been dead? | 她死了多久了 |
[07:00] | Well, the ag-lime is gonna make it difficult | 石灰让判断死亡时间 |
[07:02] | to determine post-mortem interval. | 变得非常困难 |
[07:03] | It was poured on her within an hour of her death. | 石灰是在她死亡后一小时内盖在她身上的 |
[07:05] | Okay. That helps. | 这就有帮助了 |
[07:06] | Says to me that she was killed in the church. | 对我来说 这意味着她是在教堂里被杀的 |
[07:08] | It doesn’t say that to me. | 对我来说可不一定 |
[07:10] | Well, a murderer isn’t going to strangle her | 凶手不会勒死她 |
[07:11] | and then drag her all the way in here, dump her in there, | 然后拖她来这儿 扔在这里 |
[07:13] | then run all the way back out and get the ag-lime. | 接着又跑回去拿农用石灰 |
[07:15] | Bet we’ll find ag-lime on the grounds. | 赌我们会在地上发现农用石灰 |
[07:17] | What did Father Crowley say? | 神父怎么说的 |
[07:18] | He said… “Tommy rizzoli has always been trouble.” | 他说汤姆·里佐利总是惹麻烦 |
[07:23] | Did he say when the church was locked? | 他有说教堂是什么时候锁上的吗 |
[07:25] | Between midnight and 4:00 a.M. | 是在半夜12点到凌晨4点之间 |
[07:26] | Who has keys? | 谁有钥匙 |
[07:27] | Staff, janitors, gardeners, choir, | 工作人员 看门人 花匠 唱诗班 |
[07:30] | and anybody who uses the meeting rooms. | 任何使用会堂的人 |
[07:31] | And 500 other parishioners. | 还包括500名教友 |
[07:34] | There’s an awful lot of suspects. | 嫌疑犯真够多的 |
[07:43] | If we have this ag-lime anywhere, | 我们有农用石灰的地方 |
[07:45] | It would be in our shed. | 只有在棚子里 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | Mateo. | 马特奥 |
[07:49] | Good morning, father. | 早上好 神父 |
[07:51] | Hope you like petunias. | 希望你喜欢牵牛花 |
[07:53] | We’re replanting the flower beds. | 我们在花坛移植花草 |
[07:54] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然可以 |
[07:55] | Hello, Samuel. | 你好 塞缪尔 |
[07:56] | Hello, father. | 你好 神父 |
[07:57] | Back from Britmore so soon? | 这么快就从布里特莫回来了吗 |
[07:59] | Actually, we’re just back on break. | 事实上我们只是回来休息一下 |
[08:00] | Britmore. That’s a really good college. | 布里特莫是所很不错的大学 |
[08:02] | He’s a hard worker. | 他很努力 |
[08:03] | Getting straight a’s. | 拿的都是全优 |
[08:05] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:06] | Father, is everything okay up at the church? | 神父 教堂里没发生什么事吧 |
[08:09] | I saw police. | 我看到了警察 |
[08:10] | Do you use ag-lime on the church grounds? | 你在教会场地用过农用石灰吗 |
[08:13] | Yes. | 有啊 |
[08:13] | Where do you keep it? I’d like to see it. | 你把石灰放哪儿的 我想看看 |
[08:15] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[08:17] | Sal, open the shed, would you? | 赛尔 把棚子打开 |
[08:20] | Show them the ag-lime? | 让他们看看 |
[08:21] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[08:26] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[08:28] | You keep the shed locked? | 你锁棚子的吗 |
[08:30] | No. It’s a church. | 不锁 这是教堂 |
[08:31] | Who’s going to steal from it? | 谁偷这东西呀 |
[08:33] | Same person who’s gonna murder in one. | 杀人的那个人会偷啊 |
[08:35] | I’ll get a sample and have the crime lab | 我取点样本让罪案实验室 |
[08:37] | run it against the powder on the body. | 把它和尸体上的粉末比对一下 |
[08:50] | Thomas Edward Rizzoli, what do you think you’re doing? | 托马斯·爱德华·里佐利 你在干什么 |
[08:54] | Eating cake. | 吃蛋糕啊 |
[08:56] | Come in. | 进来 |
[08:56] | Yeah, why not? | 对啊 干嘛不吃 |
[08:57] | It’s not a party without T.J. | 没有TJ这就不是派对了 |
[09:00] | Did somebody say “Party”? | 有人提到派对了吗 |
[09:03] | You people need party lessons. | 你们需要上点派对课程啊 |
[09:05] | I’m screwed. She’s got a new guy. | 我被坑了 她找了个新男友 |
[09:07] | That little ho. | 就那小娘们 |
[09:08] | Pardon me? | 你再说一遍 |
[09:09] | Sorry, Mrs. Vanilla. | 对不起 香草夫人 |
[09:11] | By the way, how long has Mr. Strawberry fellow | 顺便问一下 她认识这位草莓先生 |
[09:15] | been in the picture? | 有多久了 |
[09:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:17] | You’re the father. It’s your job to know. | 你是当爸爸的 就该知道 |
[09:19] | What’s it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[09:19] | Stuart’s gonna take him from me. | 斯图尔特要把孩子从我身边带走 |
[09:21] | He can’t, Tommy. | 他不能这么干 汤米 |
[09:23] | Unmarried fathers are entitled to the same rights. | 未婚爸爸都被赋予了同等权利 |
[09:26] | Yeah, you have a custody order. | 没错 你有监护令的 |
[09:28] | There. You see? | 对 你听到了吗 |
[09:29] | Well, what if…You, like, got the papers filled out | 那如果…之前就把表格填好了 |
[09:35] | and you’re about to file them… | 正打算提交申请 |
[09:37] | You didn’t file the custody papers. | 你没有提交监护申请 |
[09:40] | – Thomas! – Oh! | -托马斯 -天呐 |
[09:43] | I meant to. | 我打算交的 |
[09:43] | Like you “meant to” | 就像你打算 |
[09:45] | put the parking brake on the Cutlass? | 把刹车制动器装在卡特拉斯牌汽车上一样吗 |
[09:47] | What happened with the Cutlass? | 卡特拉斯汽车怎么了 |
[09:48] | It rolled through Mrs. Sutter’s garage | 它碾过萨特夫人的车库 |
[09:50] | and blew apart her pool. | 把她的池塘都给炸平了 |
[09:52] | That above-ground pool sucked, anyway. | 反正那个地上池塘也够差劲了 |
[09:53] | Wait. If you have no rights to t.J., | 等等 如果你无权抚养TJ |
[09:57] | Neither do I. | 那我也没有 |
[10:05] | I gotta go to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[10:06] | That smell in the church was a dead body. | 教堂里那股气味是尸体身上的 |
[10:09] | On our first family baptism? | 就在我们家第一个洗礼仪式上吗 |
[10:12] | Wait. Wait. Can you and Jane fix this Stuart thing? | 等等 你和简能搞定斯图尔特这事吗 |
[10:16] | Not everything’s “Fixable.” | 不是所有事情都可以搞定的 |
[10:22] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信啊 |
[10:22] | I I don’t know what to do. Do you? | 我都不知道怎么办了 你知道吗 |
[10:24] | Beat him senseless. | 把他打晕 |
[10:28] | Okay, Maura, talk to me | 好吧 莫拉 跟我 |
[10:29] | and detective floater here about our victim. | 和流动警探说说死者的情况 |
[10:32] | Well, she hasn’t had dental work. | 她没看过牙医 |
[10:35] | Okay. So we can’t I.D. Her with dental records. | 所以就没法通过牙科记录确定身份了 |
[10:36] | No. And her iliac crest is fused, | 不能 并且她的髂骨是合拢的 |
[10:38] | but it’s recent. | 但这是最近才发生的 |
[10:40] | She’s between the ages of 17 and 22. | 她年龄在17至22岁之间 |
[10:42] | Did you do a vaginal exam? | 做了阴道检验吗 |
[10:43] | Yes. She wasn’t raped. | 做了 她没被强奸过 |
[10:44] | Where’s the magnifying thingy? | 用来放大的那东西在哪儿 |
[10:48] | Yeah. | 这儿 |
[10:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:52] | What do you make of those marks? | 知道那些印痕是怎么弄出来的吗 |
[10:53] | Marks from the ligature. | 绳子勒的 |
[10:55] | Quite distinctive — symmetrical and evenly spaced. | 很特别 都是间距均匀对称分布的 |
[10:58] | It’s not from the locket she was wearing. | 那就不是身上戴着的吊坠造成的 |
[11:00] | Chain’s too thin. | 链子太细了 |
[11:04] | You think that little girl’s our victim? | 你觉得这个小女孩是受害者吗 |
[11:10] | Hmm. It’s possible. | 嗯 有可能 |
[11:12] | Similar bone structure. | 具有相似的骨架 |
[11:13] | Okay, uh, we’ll go out on a limb here. | 那我们大胆猜一下 |
[11:17] | The woman with her — | 和她在一起的妇女 |
[11:18] | so dangerous to make wild leaps — | 可真够大胆的 |
[11:20] | is it her babysitter? | 会是她的临时保姆吗 |
[11:22] | You’re not going to make me say that it’s her mother. | 你不会是想让我说她其实是孩子的妈吧 |
[11:25] | I think she just did. | 我觉得你刚刚就说了 |
[11:27] | Uh, there’s something dried on her pants. | 在她的裤子上有点干干的东西 |
[11:32] | Mm. I’ll have Susie test it. | 我会让苏茜化验一下 |
[11:35] | There’s a receipt in her pocket. | 她口袋里还有张收据 |
[11:37] | For what? | 干嘛用的 |
[11:37] | I don’t know. It’s faded. | 我不知道 都褪色了 |
[11:40] | Thermal paper doesn’t use ink. Fades immediately. | 热敏纸不能用墨水 很快就会褪色 |
[11:42] | I’ll have the crime lab look at it. | 我会让罪案实验室检查一下 |
[11:44] | Her shirt and her pants are both off-93 apparel. | 她的T恤和裤子都是off-93牌的 |
[11:47] | That’s a pretty common brand. I-I can track it, though. | 这是相当常见的牌子 我能查到 |
[11:49] | Yeah, do that. | 去查吧 |
[11:51] | Oh, a tattoo. | 还有纹身啊 |
[11:54] | Oh, the tissue is inflamed. | 表皮组织都红肿了 |
[11:56] | It was done within eight hours of her death. | 是在她死亡前八小时内弄的 |
[11:58] | It’s homemade. Whoever did it used a ballpoint pen. | 自制的 用圆珠笔弄的 |
[12:02] | Maybe she just got out of prison | 也有可能是她刚从监狱里出来 |
[12:03] | or it’s a gang tattoo. | 或者这是个帮派纹身 |
[12:04] | Want me to track it through the gang tattoo database? | 要我查查帮派纹身数据库吗 |
[12:06] | Considering it’s the only tattoo database we’ve have, | 考虑到这是我们唯一的纹身数据库 |
[12:08] | Yes, please. | 请你查一查 |
[12:11] | I live to float. | 我就是个打酱油的 |
[12:16] | I’ll scan her prints, | 我扫描下她的指纹 |
[12:17] | but I’m not optimistic unless she was arrested. | 但我觉得不会有希望 除非她被捕过 |
[12:26] | Even if she was a gang-banger, she has a mother. | 即便她是个帮派成员 她也有妈妈 |
[12:35] | I think this is our victim. How old does she look to you? | 我觉得这就是受害者 你认为她有多大 |
[12:39] | Seven, maybe? | 大概7岁吗 |
[12:40] | Did you run her prints? | 你查过她的指纹了吗 |
[12:41] | No hits. | 没有匹配的 |
[12:42] | I’ll get an x-ray of her skull from dr. Isles | 我会从艾尔斯医生那拿她的颅骨X光片 |
[12:44] | and use this photo and do a computer age progression. | 然后用这张照片通过电脑做一下年龄预见 |
[12:47] | I ran a check on the sexual offenders | 我查了下住在 |
[12:48] | that live near the church — there’s a half a dozen of them. | 教堂周围的性罪犯 有半打啊 |
[12:50] | I don’t think we’re looking for a sexual offender. | 我不认为我们要找的是个性罪犯 |
[12:52] | She wasn’t raped. | 她没有被强奸过 |
[12:53] | Is this everybody with keys to the church? | 这些都是有教堂钥匙的人吗 |
[12:54] | Or access to them, yeah. | 或者是能拿到钥匙的人 |
[12:56] | Any of these guys have a record? | 他们中有人有犯罪记录吗 |
[12:57] | I’ll call the vatican | 我想联系下罗马教廷 |
[12:58] | and see what father Crowley’s been up to. | 查查克劳利神父在干些什么 |
[12:59] | He’s a good suspect. | 他确实是个嫌疑人 |
[13:01] | He hates everybody, especially Tommy. | 他恨所有人 特别是汤米 |
[13:03] | How was the christening? | 洗礼仪式怎么样了 |
[13:04] | Oh, think of your worst family holiday, | 想一想你最糟糕的家庭聚会 |
[13:06] | – and multiply by ten. – Oh, I’m sorry, Jane. | -然后糟糕程度再乘以10 -抱歉 简 |
[13:09] | Well, Sal Perez did five years for a string of b&e’s. | 赛尔·佩雷斯曾因非法入侵服刑5年 |
[13:12] | Maybe our victim caught him stealing something from the church? | 也许死者抓住他正在教堂里偷东西 |
[13:14] | Yeah, check and see if anything’s missing. | 检查下有没有东西丢失 |
[13:15] | Oh, Frankie came by. No hits on that tattoo. | 弗兰基来过了 纹身上没有线索 |
[13:19] | He seems to be taking the new assignment pretty well. | 看来他很胜任新工作 |
[13:23] | You think this budget-cut story is accurate? | 你觉得这个预算削减的报道确切吗 |
[13:26] | I heard it could happen. | 听说会发生 |
[13:27] | Yeah, but they’re not gonna make cuts in homicide, are they? | 但凶案组不会消减 是吧 |
[13:29] | I don’t count on anything. | 我什么都不指望 |
[13:31] | Mayor White laid off 250 cops in the ’80s. | 80年代怀特市长解雇了250名警察 |
[13:35] | I was out for a year. | 我离职了一年 |
[13:40] | You were a shorty Pasquale pizza boy? | 你是帕斯夸里披萨店的外送小弟吗 |
[13:42] | I had to pay the rent. | 我要付房租 |
[13:43] | I keep this to remind myself to be grateful. | 我带着这个提醒我要心存感激 |
[13:48] | All right, Maura’s got something. | 莫拉发现了线索 |
[13:53] | Evidence of two spiral fractures — | 两处螺旋形骨折 |
[13:56] | right radius and left ulna. | 右桡骨和左尺骨 |
[13:58] | So, two people held her down and broke both her arms. | 所以 两个人放倒她并弄伤了她的双臂 |
[14:01] | That’s one possible scenario. | 确实是个可能性 |
[14:02] | The fractures are small. | 骨裂很小 |
[14:04] | It happened within 24 hours of her death. | 出现在她死亡前24小时内 |
[14:06] | That’s not enough, Maura. | 这还不够 莫拉 |
[14:06] | I need to know when she died. | 我要知道她的死亡时间 |
[14:08] | Ag-lime made that impossible. | 农用石灰让我无法确定 |
[14:12] | Jane, if I can’t narrow down the time of death, | 简 如果我不能缩小死亡时间范围 |
[14:14] | you certainly can’t. | 你肯定也不能 |
[14:16] | Strawbridge, Strawberry… | 斯托布里奇 草莓 |
[14:19] | Are you doing what I think you’re doing? | 你是不是在做我觉得你在做的事 |
[14:21] | How did you know I’m looking at porn? | 你怎么知道我在看A片 |
[14:24] | No, wait, | 不 等下 |
[14:24] | I logged in as you, so Dr. Isles is looking at porn. | 我登录你的号所以艾尔斯医生在看A片 |
[14:27] | Oh. What?! Move over. | 什么 让开 |
[14:29] | Oh, I guess it’s all right to be looking up Stuart. | 好吧 搜一下斯图尔特没关系 |
[14:34] | He’s a home wrecker. Look. | 他是第三者 瞧 |
[14:36] | “A rocking farewell to Strawberry. | 告别草莓 |
[14:38] | Don’t forget all the little people | 当你前往阿比林的 |
[14:40] | as you head to the big time | 大盒子商店总部时 |
[14:41] | at big box’s headquarters in Abilene”? | 不要忘记那些小人物 |
[14:44] | “My new family.” | 我的新家庭 |
[14:48] | He’s taking T.J. to Abilene. | 他要带TJ去阿比林 |
[14:59] | It’ll be okay, ma. | 没事的 妈 |
[15:00] | Yeah, Strawberry’s a stable guy. | 草莓是个可靠的人 |
[15:03] | He seems nice. He’s got a job. | 他看起来很和善 有份工作 |
[15:05] | T.J. could do worse. | TJ本可有个更差的爸爸 |
[15:08] | Tommy couldn’t even fill out his papers, Jane. | 汤米连文件都不会填 简 |
[15:10] | Yeah, but he loves T.J., frankie. And so do we. | 是的 但他爱TJ 我们也是 |
[15:14] | There’s only one thing we can do. | 我们只能做一件事 |
[15:16] | Please don’t suggest kidnapping to two cops. | 求你不要让两个警察去实施绑架 |
[15:18] | We need to get Tommy and Lydia back together. | 我们要让汤米和莉迪亚重新在一起 |
[15:23] | Okay, but they never were “Together.” | 好的 但他们从来就没有在一起过 |
[15:26] | Tommy had a one-night stand and then introduced Lydia — | 汤米有了一夜情然后把莉迪亚 |
[15:28] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[15:30] | I will do whatever I have to do to get my grandbaby back, | 我会尽我所能抢回孙子 |
[15:34] | especially since neither one of you are making any. | 特别是由于你们俩没一个能让我抱孙子 |
[15:38] | Ma! | 妈 |
[15:39] | Ma. | 妈 |
[15:41] | I know Tommy likes Lydia. | 我知道汤米喜欢莉迪亚 |
[15:44] | What, did he tell you that? | 他告诉你的吗 |
[15:45] | Didn’t have to. She likes him, too. | 不用他说 她也喜欢他 |
[15:46] | That’s why they act like | 所以当他们在一起时 |
[15:47] | 7th-graders when they’re around each other. | 表现的像个初中生 |
[15:48] | Are you sure that’s not a brain problem? | 你确定不是脑子有问题 |
[15:50] | – Jane. – What? | -简 -怎么了 |
[15:51] | Well, what if we got the two of them together — | 我们让他们俩在一起怎么样 |
[15:54] | I mean, in the same place. | 我的意思是 让他俩独处一室 |
[15:56] | Well, so, what, we’re in “The parent trap” now? | 所以我们是在拍天生一对吗 |
[15:59] | Oh, that’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[16:01] | What — what are you doing? | 你 你在干嘛 |
[16:03] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[16:05] | Hey, Lydia. It’s Frankie. Jane asked me to call you. | 莉迪亚 我是弗兰基 简让我打给你 |
[16:08] | No. Uh-huh. | 不 |
[16:10] | Well, she feels really bad | 她很难过 |
[16:11] | that she wasn’t able to give T.J. his present. | 没能给TJ一个礼物 |
[16:15] | Present? No, I didn’t get him one yet! | 礼物 不 我还没准备 |
[16:17] | No, she’s gonna be stuck at work all day today, so… | 不 她一整天都很忙 |
[16:20] | it would really mean a lot if you could come by. | 如果你能过来就太好了 |
[16:23] | Great! | 太好了 |
[16:24] | Yeah, bye. | 再见 |
[16:27] | What the hell? Where am I gonna get a present? | 搞什么 我去哪儿弄礼物 |
[16:29] | Just get Lydia to your apartment, | 带莉迪亚去你家 |
[16:31] | and I’ll get Tommy there. | 我会带汤米过去 |
[16:32] | That’s a genius idea! | 这主意太棒了 |
[16:36] | That’s a terrible idea. | 这是个馊主意 |
[16:38] | What, you got a better one? | 你有更好的吗 |
[16:41] | No! | 没有 |
[16:48] | That doesn’t look good. | 看来情况不乐观 |
[16:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:50] | I can’t take any more bad news today. | 我今天听到够多坏消息了 |
[16:51] | It’s a letter from the brass. | 这是上级的信 |
[16:53] | They’re saying there might be layoffs. | 他们说也许会裁员 |
[16:55] | What? | 什么 |
[16:57] | We might be “Reallocated”? What does that mean? | 我们可能会被重新分配 什么意思 |
[16:59] | Might put us back in uniform, add 9-1-1 calls to the job. | 可能要重新穿上警服 接听报警电话 |
[17:03] | – Can they do that? – Yeah. | -他们会这么做吗 -是的 |
[17:04] | At least yours won’t suggest you take early retirement. | 至少不会劝你提早退休 |
[17:06] | What about me? Last man in, first man out. | 那我呢 最后一个进来 第一个走 |
[17:10] | Detective Frost, | 弗罗斯特警探 |
[17:12] | you did a really nice job on the age progression, | 你在年龄预见工作上做的很好 |
[17:14] | I would just extend the nose a little bit | 我只把鼻翼扩展了一点 |
[17:15] | – and take another pass on her ears. – All right. | -然后耳朵上加了一条耳廓 -好吧 |
[17:21] | – What’s wrong? Jane. – Oh, nothing. | -怎么了 简 -没事 |
[17:23] | We can’t identify a dead girl, | 我们无法确定一个死亡女孩的身份 |
[17:25] | my nephew is moving to Texas with a Strawberry, | 我侄子要和一个叫草莓的搬去德克萨斯 |
[17:27] | and I might have to wear my uniform to work. | 而我也许要穿上警服工作了 |
[17:29] | Oh. Well, then, this won’t help. | 这个消息也没什么帮助 |
[17:31] | The crime lab wasn’t able to restore anything on the receipt. | 罪案实验室无法还原发票上的任何字迹 |
[17:33] | Can I see it? What did you try? | 给我看看 你试过什么方法 |
[17:35] | Uh, a dry iron and U.V. Light. | 干熨斗和紫外线灯 |
[17:38] | I might be able to show them an old-school trick. | 我也许可以用一种老式的方法 |
[17:40] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[17:41] | Come on, Maura. My visitor’s here. | 来吧 莫拉 我的客人到了 |
[17:43] | Come on where? | 去哪里 |
[17:44] | To your office. It’s an emergency. | 你办公室 紧急情况 |
[17:47] | What kind of emergency? | 哪种紧急情况 |
[17:48] | The kind where you don’t ask me any questions and trust me. | 什么都不要问只管相信我的那种 |
[17:53] | I don’t like that type of emergency. | 我不喜欢那种紧急情况 |
[17:56] | I-I wanted to get T.J. something special. | 我 我想给TJ一个特别的礼物 |
[18:05] | It’s a developmental mask. | 是个启蒙面具 |
[18:08] | You can play a really stimulating game of peekaboo. | 你们可以玩刺激的捉迷藏游戏 |
[18:13] | And research shows that it boosts I.Q. by ten points. | 调查显示这个会把智商提高10点 |
[18:18] | – Ten whole points? – Mm-hmm. | -十点 -是啊 |
[18:22] | We’re gonna need a lot more masks. | 我们需要更多面具 |
[18:26] | You’re such a good aunt. | 你真是个好姑姑 |
[18:27] | Oh, well, you know, we all love T.J. | 我们都爱TJ |
[18:34] | The proposal was real sudden. | 求婚太突然了 |
[18:37] | But Abilene has good schools, | 但阿比林有很好的学校 |
[18:39] | and T.J. will be able to have lots of dogs, and… | TJ可以养很多狗 |
[18:44] | Strawberry will be a good dad. | 草莓会是个好爸爸 |
[18:46] | Mm, a good dad, like Tommy? | 像汤米一样的好爸爸 |
[18:49] | He’ll change his diaper and sing him to sleep | 他会给他换尿布和哄他睡觉 |
[18:52] | and clean the spit-up — it was so sweet. | 还有擦口水 太贴心了 |
[18:54] | Tommy is so good with that baby. | 汤米对那孩子太好了 |
[18:57] | But T.J. Is his son, so… | TJ是他儿子 所以 |
[18:59] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:01] | But we’ll have a house, | 但我们会有栋房子 |
[19:02] | and T.J. will have brothers and sisters. | TJ会有兄弟姐妹 |
[19:04] | Stuart wants his own kids. | 斯图尔特想要自己的孩子 |
[19:07] | “His own kids”? | 他自己的孩子 |
[19:11] | Poor T.J. | 可怜的TJ |
[19:17] | I’ve got to go. | 我该走了 |
[19:19] | Oh, well, we wanted to throw you | 我们想在你走之前 |
[19:21] | a goodbye dinner before you left. | 请你吃告别晚宴 |
[19:23] | Oh, yeah. That sounds nice. Call me. | 听上去不错 打给我 |
[19:25] | Yeah — we– uh, no. Uh, t-tonight. | 好的 是今晚 |
[19:27] | What a good idea. | 好主意 |
[19:28] | Oh, I can’t… | 我不能 |
[19:29] | Really? Oh, that’s too bad… | 那太遗憾了 |
[19:32] | ’cause with all the budget cuts, | 因为预算削减 |
[19:35] | tonight’s my last night here. | 今晚是我在这里的最后一晚 |
[19:37] | It is? | 是吗 |
[19:38] | Yes. They are transferring me… | 是的 他们会派我去 |
[19:42] | to guam. | 去关岛 |
[19:44] | Whoa, all the way out by Braintree? | 哇 到布伦特里[麻省东部小镇] |
[19:46] | Farther. | 更远 |
[19:50] | Yeah, let’s have a girls’ night. | 好吧 咱们来个闺蜜之夜 |
[19:52] | – Yeah? Okay. Yes! – Yay! | -是吗 好的 -太好了 |
[19:54] | Uh, so, um, tonight? 7:00? | 今晚 七点 |
[19:57] | – Okay. – All right. | -没问题 -那就这么定了 |
[20:00] | Okay. | 终于完事了 |
[20:01] | Guam? | 关岛 |
[20:04] | Sergeant Korsak is in the crime lab, working on the receipt. | 科萨克警司正在罪案实验室研究收据呢 |
[20:07] | Okay. I want to get our victim’s profile out to the media. | 我要把受害人的资料给媒体 |
[20:09] | Will you please help me with lydia? | 求你帮我搞定莉迪亚 |
[20:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:12] | But, Jane, that ring that he gave her — | 但 简 那个男的给她的戒指 |
[20:13] | It’s a cubic zirconia. | 是一块锆石 |
[20:15] | The nerve! | 脸皮真厚 |
[20:18] | Vidal Sassoon always came through for me. | 维达尔·萨松总会帮我的忙 |
[20:22] | Moment of truth. | 真相时间 |
[20:25] | You did it. There’s a name. | 你成功了 有个名字 |
[20:27] | Cortez Bodega. | 科特斯杂货店 |
[20:29] | There’s a date, too. Friday the 28th — two days ago. | 还有个日期 28号星期五 是两天前 |
[20:33] | Cortez Bodega is located on Cortez Street, | 科特斯杂货店位于科特斯大街 |
[20:39] | That’s across the street from the off-93 apparel factory, | 它在Off-93服装厂对面 |
[20:42] | which is the same brand of clothing | 我们的受害人穿的 |
[20:44] | that the victim was wearing. | 就是这个牌子的衣服 |
[20:45] | Maybe our victim worked at that factory. | 也许受害人在那儿工作 |
[20:46] | That’s why she was shopping at a bodega across the street. | 所以受害人才会去街对面的杂货店买东西 |
[20:48] | I’ll get Frost and Frankie. We’ll check it out. | 我去叫弗罗斯特和弗兰基一起去看看 |
[20:55] | We’d like to show you a computer-generated photo | 我们要给你看一张电脑合成的 |
[20:57] | of what we think she looked like. | 受害人模拟照片 |
[20:58] | – And you think she worked here? – We do. | -你们认为她在这儿工作 -是的 |
[21:07] | It looks like Isabella. | 看起来像伊莎贝拉 |
[21:10] | That’s her. | 那个就是她 |
[21:11] | She’s the daughter of one of our seamstresses. | 她是我们这儿一名女裁缝的女儿 |
[21:13] | She started working in packaging two months ago. | 她两个月前开始在包装部工作 |
[21:18] | Do you recognize this woman? | 你认识这个女士吗 |
[21:21] | Bianca valdez, | 比安卡·瓦尔德斯 |
[21:23] | Isabella’s mother. | 伊莎贝拉的母亲 |
[21:25] | Is she working today? | 今天她上班了吗 |
[21:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:29] | I’ll go get her. | 我去叫她 |
[21:35] | I talked to the bodega owner. He remembers the victim. | 我跟杂货店的店主谈过了 他记得受害人 |
[21:38] | I got the security-camera video from Friday. | 我拿到了周五的监控录像 |
[21:41] | Did he remember what she bought? | 他还记得她买了什么吗 |
[21:42] | A religious candle… | 一根宗教用的蜡烛 |
[21:45] | and a pregnancy kit. | 和一个验孕棒 |
[21:46] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[21:52] | Is it Isabella? | 是伊莎贝拉的事吗 |
[22:01] | She’s dead, isn’t she? | 她死了 对吗 |
[22:05] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:25] | Did your daughter go to st. Evillius? | 你女儿去过圣艾维鲁斯教堂吗 |
[22:28] | Yes. | 去过 |
[22:30] | Every Sunday. | 每周日都去 |
[22:31] | She made her first communion there. | 她的第一次圣餐就是在那儿吃的 |
[22:36] | Is there any reason she would’ve been there Friday night? | 她有什么理由要在周五晚上去那儿吗 |
[22:40] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[22:44] | She was beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[22:47] | Inside, too. | 内心也很善良 |
[22:50] | So smart, so sweet. | 又聪明又贴心 |
[22:55] | She was accepted into every college she applied to. | 她申请的所有大学都录取了她 |
[22:57] | Why didn’t she go? | 那她怎么没去念 |
[23:02] | Look, we don’t care about your status, okay? | 我们并不关心你的状况 好吗 |
[23:04] | We care about your daughter. | 但我们关心你女儿 |
[23:08] | She didn’t get to go to college | 她没去念大学 |
[23:10] | because she couldn’t take the scholarships | 是因为她不能去领奖学金 |
[23:13] | – Once they knew… – That she was undocumented. | -一旦他们知道 -她没有户口 |
[23:17] | Help us find her killer. | 帮我们找到凶手 |
[23:19] | We need a list of her friends. | 我们需要她朋友的名单 |
[23:22] | They all went off to college… | 他们都去上大学了 |
[23:25] | and left her behind to work in a factory, | 留下她一个人在工厂工作 |
[23:28] | Like her mother. | 像她母亲一样 |
[23:30] | Did Isabella have a boyfriend? | 伊莎贝拉有男朋友吗 |
[23:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:37] | I don’t think so. | 应该没有 |
[23:42] | Um, this is our chief medical examiner, Dr. Maura Isles. | 这是我们的首席法医 莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[23:48] | I am terribly sorry to tell you | 我非常抱歉地通知您 |
[23:50] | that your daughter was four weeks’ pregnant. | 你的女儿已经怀有四周的身孕了 |
[23:57] | Oh, dios… | 老天 |
[24:02] | Dios… | 老天爷 |
[24:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:12] | Can you tell us what this tattoo means? | 能跟我们讲讲这个纹身是什么意思吗 |
[24:19] | Four corners. | 四角 |
[24:20] | The four corners gang? | 四角帮吗 |
[24:23] | We both worked four corners drug cases. | 我们办过四角帮的毒品案 |
[24:25] | Never saw one like that. | 从没见过这个纹身 |
[24:26] | We found the same mark on your daughter. | 我们在你女儿身上也发现了相同的纹身 |
[24:28] | It’s only for the chosen few — | 只有少数被选中的人有这个 |
[24:31] | Special girls the gang leaders want for themselves. | 那些帮派主想要据为己有的特殊女孩 |
[24:34] | Did you know that your daughter was in a gang? | 你知道你女儿加入了帮派吗 |
[24:36] | She wasn’t in a gang. | 她没加入 |
[24:38] | Four corners took her, and they killed her. | 四角帮抓走了她 是他们杀了她 |
[24:40] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[24:42] | Once that mark is on you, you’re their property. | 一旦有了这个纹身 你就是他们的私有财产 |
[24:45] | They kill you if you leave before they’re done with you. | 要是提前逃走 他们就会杀了你 |
[24:49] | Ay, dios, | 天啊 |
[24:52] | My poor girl. | 我可怜的女儿 |
[24:54] | We’re gonna do everything we can to find your daughter’s killer. | 我们会尽全力抓住杀害你女儿的凶手 |
[24:59] | I know you will. | 我相信你会的 |
[25:02] | You brought her home to me. | 是你们把她送回到我身边 |
[25:11] | I asked Maura to look up that tattoo in old autopsy photos, | 我让莫拉在以前的尸检照片里找找这个纹身 |
[25:14] | See if maybe there were any victims before she was the M.E. | 看在她当上法医前是否就有这样的受害人 |
[25:17] | That’s a good idea. | 好主意 |
[25:18] | Isabella’s mother said | 伊莎贝拉的母亲说过 |
[25:19] | the four corners would kill a girl who tried to leave. | 四角帮会杀了企图逃跑的女孩 |
[25:22] | Isabella didn’t have time to leave. | 伊莎贝拉没时间逃跑 |
[25:23] | She was killed the same day they inked her. | 她在有了这个纹身的当天就被杀了 |
[25:25] | Something else happened. | 肯定是发生了别的事 |
[25:26] | Jane, I think I found what you’re looking for | 简 我在档案室里找到 |
[25:28] | in the archives. | 你想找的东西了 |
[25:32] | Frost, can you look up a cold case — | 弗罗斯特 你能查一个悬案吗 |
[25:34] | Araceli ramirez? | 受害人是阿拉塞莉·拉米雷斯 |
[25:36] | There might be more. I just went back through 2004. | 可能还有更多 我才刚看完2004年的档案 |
[25:40] | Araceli ramirez was killed near four corners in 2004. | 阿拉塞莉·拉米雷斯于2004年在四角帮附近被杀 |
[25:44] | All three suspects were gang members. | 三个嫌疑人都是帮派成员 |
[25:45] | Where are those suspects today? | 这些嫌疑人现在在哪儿 |
[25:46] | Two are in prison. One dead. | 两个进了监狱 另一个死了 |
[25:49] | Isabella clocks in for work at 7:00 A.M. | 伊莎贝拉在早上七点打卡上了班 |
[25:52] | Goes to the bodega during lunch, works until 4:00. | 午餐时间去了杂货店 接着工作到四点 |
[25:55] | Did Frankie say if there was a bathroom in the bodega? | 弗兰基有没有说过杂货店里有厕所 |
[25:57] | Yeah, in the back. | 有 在后门那边 |
[25:58] | So, Isabella takes a full hour for lunch. | 伊莎贝拉花掉了整个午餐时间 |
[26:00] | Maybe she takes the pregnancy test in the store bathroom. | 也许是因为她在厕所里验孕 |
[26:02] | Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. | 我也这么想 |
[26:04] | And what does an 18-year-old practicing catholic girl | 一个上班的18岁天主教穷女孩 |
[26:06] | with no money do when she finds out she’s pregnant? | 发现自己怀孕了会怎么做 |
[26:08] | She definitely doesn’t have an abortion. | 她肯定没做过人工流产 |
[26:10] | She talks to a friend. | 她会告诉一个朋友 |
[26:11] | Yeah. And Isabella didn’t have a cellphone, | 没错 但伊莎贝拉并没有手机 |
[26:14] | so maybe it was a work friend. | 所以可能会是个工作伙伴 |
[26:15] | Maybe someone with ties to four corners. | 没准是个跟四角帮有联系的人 |
[26:17] | Let’s pull employee records and run them. | 我们来查查员工资料吧 |
[26:19] | Frost, look for any off-93 employee who has gang affiliations. | 弗罗斯特 查一查Off-93的员工中谁有帮派背景 |
[26:22] | Oh, my god. It’s 6:30, Jane. | 天呐 已经六点半了 简 |
[26:25] | So? | 然后呢 |
[26:25] | So, at 7:00, people are showing up at your apartment. | 七点的时候人们就到你家门口了 |
[26:27] | Oh, my god. I totally forgot. | 天呐 我全忘了 |
[26:29] | Go. We got this. | 去吧 我们来搞定 |
[26:30] | Thanks, guys! | 谢了 |
[26:35] | It’s so nice of you to make a homemade dinner. | 你们能在家里做晚餐真是太好了 |
[26:40] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[26:41] | It’s not a problem. I love to cook. | 没啥难处 我喜欢做饭 |
[26:45] | Isn’t she such a good dog? | 它真是条乖狗 不是吗 |
[26:47] | Oh, yes, she is. | 没错 |
[26:49] | Yes, you are a good doggie. Oh, yes, you are. | 你真是条乖狗狗 真是乖 |
[26:52] | So, how fun that you are moving to Abilene. | 你搬到阿比林会很有趣 |
[26:56] | You can go to the rodeo, | 你可以去看骑牛比赛 |
[26:59] | And — and celebrate the pioneer spirit, | 还能庆祝先驱精神 |
[27:02] | And, you know, what else are you gonna do? | 你还想做些什么 |
[27:04] | I just can’t wait to fill a house | 我迫不及待地想用 |
[27:06] | with doggies and kittens and babies. | 猫猫狗狗和小孩把房子填满 |
[27:10] | Right, Jo Friday? | 对吧 乔 |
[27:12] | Who’s a good doggie? | 谁是乖狗狗 |
[27:14] | Who’s a good doggie? | 谁是乖狗狗啊 |
[27:18] | Only you and Tommy can get her to do that. | 只有你和汤米能让它那样 |
[27:21] | She doesn’t do that for anybody else. | 其他人都不行 |
[27:23] | Yeah. Tommy and T.J. would, you know, play with her | 对啊 汤米和TJ会跟它一起玩儿 |
[27:26] | and take her for walks. | 带它去散步 |
[27:28] | It will be so sad that Tommy can’t do that anymore. | 太可惜了 以后都不行了 |
[27:32] | Yeah…That is sad. | 是啊 是挺可惜的 |
[27:35] | You should hear T.J. laugh when he plays with Tommy. | TJ和汤米在一起的时候 开心得不行 |
[27:37] | Sad he isn’t gonna have his daddy. | 可惜他以后都见不到自己的爸爸了 |
[27:42] | Lydia, can you get that for me? | 莉迪亚 帮我开下门好吗 |
[27:44] | I-I have a neighbor returning something. | 领居来还东西 |
[27:52] | Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
[27:54] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[27:55] | Moving the couch. | 来搬沙发啊 |
[27:58] | Uh, where’d you want it, Vanilla? | 要搬去哪儿 小香草 |
[28:00] | Where it is. | 它现在的地方 |
[28:02] | Frankie said he’d give us 200 bucks to move it. | 弗兰基让我们来搬的 说搬完给两百块钱 |
[28:04] | Did he? | 是吗 |
[28:05] | Tommy, you should stay for dinner. | 汤米 留下吃晚饭吧 |
[28:07] | Yes, you should. | 是啊 别走了 |
[28:09] | And we’ll help you move the couch later. | 等会儿我们帮你搬沙发 |
[28:13] | So sorry for your trouble. | 麻烦你了 不好意思 |
[28:14] | Oh, no — no trouble. No trouble. | 不麻烦 不麻烦 |
[28:16] | Mmm. That’s home cooking. Mmm. That smells good. | 做饭呢 真香啊 |
[28:18] | – Why you gotta be like that? – Get out. | -别这样嘛 -出去 |
[28:20] | – Get out. – That’s no — okay. All right. | -出去 -行 行 好吧 |
[28:22] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[28:27] | Here. | 给 |
[28:28] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[28:28] | Dinner will be ready soon. | 晚饭一会儿就做好 |
[28:31] | – Get the dog. – Why? | -把狗抱来 -干嘛 |
[28:32] | Just do it! | 快去 |
[28:35] | It will just be a couple more minutes. | 过一会儿就能吃了 |
[28:47] | Oh, Jo Friday! | 乔 |
[28:50] | Bad dog! | 坏狗狗 |
[28:51] | Oh, your pot roast. Jane. | 你的炖牛肉啊 简 |
[28:55] | She sure loves pot roast. | 它还真是喜欢炖牛肉 |
[28:57] | That’s so cute. | 太可爱了 |
[29:00] | So, Maura, we should probably get some take-out, right? | 莫拉 看来我们得去叫外卖了 |
[29:03] | Yes. Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:05] | Okay. We’ll be fast. | 好了 我们一会儿就回来 |
[29:07] | But you two should stay here and keep an eye on Jo Friday. | 你们俩得留下看着乔 |
[29:10] | How come? | 为什么 |
[29:12] | Well, she could choke on that pot roast. | 它吃炖牛肉会噎着的 |
[29:15] | She has a small gullet. | 它的食道很窄 |
[29:18] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[29:22] | What are you doing?! | 你干嘛呢 |
[29:24] | What am I doing? What are you doing? | 我干嘛 你干嘛呢 |
[29:27] | Move. | 闪开 |
[29:30] | Jo Friday really likes you. | 乔还真喜欢你 |
[29:31] | Okay. Okay, she just said that Jo Friday really likes Tommy. | 好了 听见了 她刚刚说乔真心喜欢汤米 |
[29:34] | Well, that’s good. | 很好 |
[29:35] | Verbal compliments often serve as foreplay, | 口头称赞常在前戏时用 |
[29:37] | which then lead to the release of dopamine and oxytocin. | 能让人体释放多巴胺和催产素 |
[29:40] | Oh, dope and Oxycontin? | 大麻和奥施康定 |
[29:41] | They gonna have a good night. | 今晚有得瞧了 |
[29:45] | So, that’s the ring he gave you, huh? | 那是他送你的戒指吧 |
[29:48] | He just asked about her ring. | 他问她戒指的事了 |
[29:50] | Do you think he’ll notice it’s a cubic zirconia? | 你说他会发现是锆石的吗 |
[29:52] | I think he’ll notice it’s the size of a grain of sand. | 我觉得他会注意到它有多小 |
[29:54] | Must have cost him a whole $10. | 肯定花了有十块钱吧 |
[29:56] | Yeah, he noticed. | 他发现了 |
[29:57] | At least he has a job! | 至少人家有正经工作 |
[29:59] | Ohh, the big box copy boy! | 不就是商场里打杂的吗 |
[30:02] | Well, it’s better than taking money | 总好过帮自己姐姐搬沙发 |
[30:03] | for moving his sister’s couch because she feels sorry for you! | 还收她钱 而她不过是可怜你 |
[30:08] | Ouch. | 戳到痛处了 |
[30:12] | Wow, you got that food fast. | 你们买吃的买得够快的 |
[30:15] | Look, I’m sorry. I just — | 抱歉 我只是 |
[30:17] | We’ll have to do this all in Guam. I have to go. | 等你去了关岛 我们再聚吧 我得走了 |
[30:22] | That went well. | “大功告成” |
[30:29] | Frankie helped me cross-reference | 弗兰基帮我把团伙成员 |
[30:30] | the gang database and Off-93 employee records. | 和Off-93的员工名单做了交叉对比 |
[30:33] | So, did you find Isabella’s work friend? | 找到伊莎贝拉的工友了吗 |
[30:35] | Think so. | 应该找到了 |
[30:39] | Josie Garcia. | 乔茜·加西亚 |
[30:41] | A member of Four Corners. | “四角帮”成员 |
[30:42] | She’s was arrested six times for assault and battery, | 因为人身伤害被捕过六次 |
[30:44] | four times for drugs. | 涉毒被捕过四次 |
[30:46] | Nice friend. | 这朋友够好的 |
[30:47] | She worked with Isabella in packing. | 她和伊莎贝拉一起在包装部工作 |
[30:48] | I’m getting Josie’s phone records, | 我在调乔茜的通话记录 |
[30:49] | see if she texted her gang buddies | 看她有没有通知她的同伙 |
[30:51] | to help her beat up Isabella. | 让他们帮她教训伊莎贝拉 |
[30:55] | The substance that Frankie noticed on Isabella’s pant leg | 弗兰基在伊莎贝拉裤腿上发现的物质 |
[30:58] | is red candle wax. | 是红色的蜡烛油 |
[30:59] | She bought a candle at the bodega. | 她在小卖部买过一支蜡烛 |
[31:02] | We need to come up with a way to get rid of Strawberry. | 我们得想个办法除掉草莓 |
[31:06] | Sounds like a conspiracy I don’t want to be part of. | 我可不想参与你们的阴谋 |
[31:09] | I’m gonna grab some coffee. Want any? | 我去拿杯咖啡 你们要吗 |
[31:11] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[31:13] | “Get rid of”? | “除掉” |
[31:14] | Sounds like the words of a mob boss’s daughter. | 很像黑帮老大千金的口气 |
[31:17] | Which I am. | 我不就是嘛 |
[31:19] | Think about it — Everybody has a dark side. | 你想啊 每个人都有阴暗面 |
[31:21] | We simply exploit Stuart’s. | 我们只要把斯图尔特的阴暗面找出来就行了 |
[31:23] | Really? What’s his “dark side”? | 是吗 那他的阴暗面是怎样的呢 |
[31:25] | Did he make copies of his butt at the big box store? | 在商场里复印自己的屁股吗 |
[31:28] | I don’t think that’s enough. | 我觉得那样还不够 |
[31:30] | No, I know he hasn’t been arrested. | 是不够 我知道他没前科 |
[31:32] | Oh, did a background check. | 你查过他背景了 |
[31:34] | You abused your authority. | 你这是滥用公权 |
[31:35] | Why don’t you keep your voice down, all right? | 小点儿声 行吗 |
[31:38] | Yes, I wanted to know if a grown man that goes by “Strawberry” | 我是查了 我想看看一个大男人叫草莓 |
[31:41] | was ever arrested for child abuse or urinating in public. | 会不会虐待过儿童 或是在公共场所解过手 |
[31:45] | The only dark thing I noticed about him | 我注意到的唯一的缺点是 |
[31:47] | were his periorbital circles. | 他的眶周圈 |
[31:50] | Dark circles under his eyes. | 他有黑眼圈 |
[31:51] | Stuart has severe allergies. | 斯图尔特有严重过敏现象 |
[31:54] | Okay. Well, thank you. | 是吗 真是谢谢你了 |
[31:56] | That’s very helpful, Maura. | 你帮大忙了 莫拉 |
[31:57] | But I don’t think Lydia’s gonna turn down a house | 可我不觉得莉迪亚会放弃有房有狗 |
[32:00] | and medical insurance and her doggies because Stuart… has allergies. | 有医保的好日子就因为他…过敏 |
[32:07] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[32:10] | – Allergies! – Severe allergies. | -过敏 -是严重过敏 |
[32:12] | That’s it! It’s — | 有了 |
[32:14] | Warrant came through. I’ve got Josie’s texts… | 搜查令申请到了 我调到乔茜的短信记录了 |
[32:17] | Okay, now we’re talking. | 好了 转入正题吧 |
[32:20] | To Tito — “The 1 u like is pregnant.” | 发给狄托的 “你喜欢的那人怀孕了” |
[32:23] | It’s time-stamped right at her lunch. | 看时间正好是她吃午饭的时候发的 |
[32:24] | And there’s a response from this “Tito” Person. | 那个叫狄托的给她回了一条 |
[32:26] | “Beat her down and ink her.” | 打倒她 给她纹身 |
[32:29] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[32:30] | You can read Latin but you can’t understand that? | 你连拉丁语都能看懂 这个倒看不懂了 |
[32:34] | Gang unit lists Tito Varela as the leader of Four Corners. | 反黑组把狄托·瓦雷拉列为”四角帮”的首脑 |
[32:38] | He’s out on parole. | 他正在假释期 |
[32:39] | So, Tito wanted Isabella. | 狄托想得到伊莎贝拉 |
[32:42] | And Josie made it her job to deliver. | 乔茜自告奋勇给她送上门 |
[32:45] | Sounds right. | 应该是这样 |
[32:46] | Josie texted her two friends | 乔茜收到狄托的消息后 |
[32:47] | after she heard from Tito. | 给她的两个朋友发了短信 |
[32:48] | “Ball up ink party 4 on Cortez.” | 搞乱墨水聚会 四 在科特斯 |
[32:52] | Latin is simpler. | 拉丁语比这简单 |
[32:53] | No, they planned to ambush Isabella on Cortez Street… | 他们打算在科特斯街伏击伊莎贝拉 |
[32:58] | …until she curled up into a “ball.” | 把她打趴下 |
[33:00] | “4” means 4:00 — right after work. | “四”指四点钟 正好下班 |
[33:02] | Maybe Tito finished her off in the church. | 也许是狄托在教堂对她痛下杀手 |
[33:05] | Yeah, check and see if Tito’s parole | 有可能 查查看狄托在假释期 |
[33:07] | requires electronic monitoring. | 有没有戴电子监视设备 |
[33:11] | Yeah, he’s on an ankle bracelet… | 要戴 他戴着电子脚链 |
[33:13] | But he didn’t leave his house from Friday to Sunday. | 不过从周五到周日 他一直在家 |
[33:16] | So that means Tito’s not our killer. | 就是说狄托不是凶手 |
[33:20] | Let’s go see Josie. | 我们去会会乔茜 |
[33:22] | Is it okay if I take Frankie? He was really helpful. | 我带上弗兰基行吗 他能帮上忙 |
[33:25] | Yeah. He could use the practice. | 行 让他锻炼锻炼也好 |
[33:29] | Take a good look, Josie. | 好好看看 乔茜 |
[33:34] | She thought you were her friend. | 她可把你当朋友了 |
[33:36] | She was dumb, then. | 那是她太笨了 |
[33:38] | Dumb to tell you she was pregnant. | 笨到告诉你她怀孕了 |
[33:41] | We didn’t do that to her. | 不是我们干的 |
[33:43] | We inked her. That’s all. | 我们不过是给她纹身 仅此而已 |
[33:45] | You did a little more than that. | 不止如此吧 |
[33:46] | You broke both of her arms. | 你把她两条胳膊都弄断了 |
[33:50] | Not on purpose. | 我不是故意的 |
[33:51] | Tito told you to ink her. | 狄托叫你给她纹身 |
[33:52] | Why? He want a relationship with her? | 为什么 他想追她吗 |
[33:54] | “Relationship”? Nah. | “追” 算了吧 |
[33:57] | He saw her, he wanted to bang her. | 他就是想上她而已 |
[33:58] | So he wasn’t the father of her baby? | 这么说他不是孩子的父亲 |
[34:00] | No. That’s why I had to tell Tito. | 没错 所以我得告诉狄托 |
[34:03] | She thought she could break away, | 她以为可以全身而退 |
[34:05] | didn’t have to be part of four corners. | 不必和四角帮沾上任何关系 |
[34:08] | Do you know who the father was? | 那你知道谁才是孩子的父亲吗 |
[34:10] | Some college boy. | 应该是个男大学生 |
[34:11] | – What’s his name? – I don’t know. | -他叫什么 -不知道 |
[34:13] | Think hard, Josie. | 好好想想吧 乔茜 |
[34:16] | You’re still looking at murder. | 你还没有摆脱谋杀嫌疑呢 |
[34:18] | What?! | 什么 |
[34:23] | Some guy she met at church. | 是她在教堂认识的男人 |
[34:25] | That’s all I know. | 我就知道这么多 |
[34:31] | Jane’s told me bits and pieces about Tommy’s predicament. | 简和我提过一点汤米的遭遇 |
[34:34] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:35] | I can’t imagine losing this little baby. | 我无法想象失去这个孩子会怎样 |
[34:39] | That’s the mother of the girl we found in the church. | 她就是教堂里死者的生母 |
[34:42] | Ms. Valdez? | 瓦尔德斯夫人 |
[34:45] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[34:46] | Sergeant, I found something | 警司 我在 |
[34:48] | in the back of my daughter’s closet. | 女儿衣橱里面发现一些东西 |
[34:53] | Is that your baby? | 那是你的孩子吗 |
[34:56] | Oh, gosh, no. | 哎呀 不是的 |
[34:57] | It’s — it’s my grandbaby. | 这 这是我的孙子 |
[35:03] | I’ll never have a grandchild. | 我再也不会有孙子了 |
[35:06] | Could I get you something? A cup of coffee? | 我请你喝点东西好吗 咖啡怎么样 |
[35:11] | No, no. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[35:14] | Um, Sergeant, please, look inside. | 警司 请看看里面 |
[35:17] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不知道这代表什么意思 |
[35:22] | Britmore College. | 布里特莫大学 |
[35:23] | Do you know who it belongs to? | 你知道这是谁的吗 |
[35:26] | I might. | 可能吧 |
[35:30] | The church gardener’s kid, Samuel Morales, | 教堂花园主的孩子 塞缪尔·莫拉莱斯 |
[35:32] | goes to Britmore. | 上了布里特莫大学 |
[35:33] | Running him. | 我在查他 |
[35:35] | No arrest record. | 没有逮捕记录 |
[35:37] | I’ll get his phone records and his credit cards. | 我去调出他的通话记录以及信用卡记录 |
[35:39] | I’ll grab Jane. We’ll bring him in. | 我去找简 把他带进来 |
[35:42] | Samuel, we have the records right here. | 塞缪尔 这里有一个记录 |
[35:45] | You took the 6:00 p.m. train | 你坐了晚上六点的火车 |
[35:46] | from New Haven to Boston on Friday. | 周五 从纽黑文到波士顿 |
[35:49] | You came to Boston after Isabella called you | 在伊莎贝拉用你给她买的预付手机 |
[35:51] | on the prepaid phone you bought for her, didn’t you? | 打给你之后 你就来到到了波士顿 对吗 |
[35:53] | Did Isabella join a gang? She start seeing somebody else? | 伊莎贝拉加入帮派了 还是她有了外遇 |
[35:55] | She make you jealous, Sam? | 她让你感到嫉妒了吗 萨姆 |
[35:56] | Isabella wasn’t in a gang. | 伊莎贝拉没有加入帮派 |
[36:00] | She should’ve gone to Britmore with me. | 她本应该和我一起去布里特莫的 |
[36:04] | she was brilliant. | 她非常聪明 |
[36:08] | They inked her | 他们给她纹身 |
[36:09] | because she didn’t want be part of four corners. | 是因为她不想加入四角帮 |
[36:15] | When did you see Isabella’s tattoo? | 你什么时候看到伊莎贝拉的纹身的 |
[36:16] | In the church. | 在教堂里 |
[36:19] | I met her there. | 我在那儿碰到她 |
[36:20] | Why did you kill her, Samuel? | 你为什么要杀了她 塞缪尔 |
[36:22] | My father told me that we couldn’t be seen together… | 我父亲说我们不能在一起 |
[36:25] | …or the four corner gang-bangers | 否则四角帮的匪徒 |
[36:26] | were gonna kill us both. | 会杀了我俩 |
[36:31] | I left her in that church. | 我把她留在那个教堂里 |
[36:33] | Why did I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[36:34] | You left her after you strangled her? | 你把她勒死后丢在那个教堂里 |
[36:36] | He said he would take care of it. | 他说他会搞定的 |
[36:42] | I want to talk to father Crowley. | 我要找克劳利神父 |
[36:45] | Get out of here! | 滚出去 |
[36:45] | I want to talk to father Crowley! | 我要找克劳利神父 |
[36:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:52] | I think he might want to confess. | 我猜他想忏悔 |
[36:55] | Even if he does, it won’t be admissable | 就算他忏悔 也不能用来作证 |
[36:56] | because I can’t testify. | 因为我不能给你们作证 |
[36:58] | Understood, father. But | 我明白 神父 可是 |
[36:59] | maybe he’ll talk to us once he talks to you. | 或许他向你开口后 就会向我们认罪 |
[37:01] | He’s in here. | 他就在这儿 |
[37:04] | Frost! Help us! We’ve got to get him down! | 弗罗斯特 帮帮我们 把他放下来 |
[37:09] | Father, he’s still alive! Call an ambulance! | 神父 他还活着 快叫救护车 |
[37:11] | Hey! Someone! Ambulance! | 有人吗 叫救护车 |
[37:14] | Watch his head. | 当心他的头 |
[37:16] | Come on, Samuel. | 快点 塞缪尔 |
[37:18] | Come on, buddy. | 快点 老兄 |
[37:22] | He’s in critical condition, but he’s alive.. Thanks. | 他的情况很危险 但还活着 谢谢 |
[37:26] | What about brain damage? | 脑部有损伤吗 |
[37:27] | They don’t think so, | 他们认为没有 |
[37:28] | but there’s a lot of damage to his larynx. | 不过他的喉部有很多损伤 |
[37:30] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[37:31] | As soon as he gets out of the hospital, | 只要他一出医院 |
[37:32] | he’ll be going on trial for killing his girlfriend. | 就会因谋杀女友被送进监狱 |
[37:37] | Why did Samuel say his father wouldn’t let | 为什么塞缪尔说他父亲不让他 |
[37:39] | him and Isabella be seen with gang-bangers? | 和伊莎贝拉同时被黑帮的人看到 |
[37:42] | Frost, can you look up Mateo morales? | 弗罗斯特 你可以查查马特奥·莫拉莱斯吗 |
[37:44] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[37:46] | His father seemed to know the gang would kill her | 他的父亲似乎知道一旦像狄托这种 |
[37:48] | once a banger like Tito had claimed her. | 黑帮成员看到她就会杀了她 |
[37:49] | Yeah. “He said he’d take care of it.” | 是啊 “他说他会搞定的” |
[37:50] | What did that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[37:52] | Mateo Morales, Sam’s father, | 马特奥·莫拉莱斯 萨姆的父亲 |
[37:55] | was once a four corners gang member. | 曾经也是四角帮的成员 |
[38:10] | Look at the rosary. | 看那串念珠 |
[38:12] | Explains the ligature marks. | 和勒痕吻合 |
[38:23] | St. Margaret of Cortona, | 圣玛格丽特·科托纳 |
[38:26] | Patron saint of single mothers. | 单身妈妈的守护神 |
[38:30] | Isabella would have given up Samuel | 伊莎贝拉会放弃塞缪尔 |
[38:31] | and taken care of their baby by herself | 独自照顾他们的孩子 |
[38:33] | if she thought that’d give Samuel a better life. | 她觉得这样能让塞缪尔过得更好 |
[38:35] | But you knew Samuel would never give up Isabella, didn’t you? | 但你知道塞缪尔不会放弃伊莎贝拉的 不是吗 |
[38:38] | You told your son you’d take care of it. | 你告诉你儿子自己会搞定 |
[38:40] | He thought you meant | 他以为你是说 |
[38:41] | that you’d help take care of him and his pregnant girlfriend. | 你会照顾他和他怀孕的女友 |
[38:44] | Instead, you wrapped that rosary around Isabella’s neck | 可你却用念珠缠住伊莎贝拉的脖子 |
[38:46] | and strangled that 18-year-old girl. | 勒死了那个只有18岁的女孩儿 |
[38:49] | I bet we find Isabella’s dna on that rosary. | 我打赌那串念珠上有伊莎贝拉的DNA |
[38:54] | She belonged to them. | 她是他们的一员 |
[38:55] | She wasn’t a gang member. | 她不是黑帮成员 |
[38:56] | She was once they made her one. | 她是被迫入伙的 |
[39:00] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[39:02] | She was their property. | 她是他们的财产 |
[39:05] | They would’ve killed my son for trying to take her. | 他们会为了得到她而杀了我儿子 |
[39:11] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Isabella Valdez. | 你因谋杀伊莎贝拉·瓦尔德斯被捕了 |
[39:25] | It’s really nice of you to babysit. | 谢谢你照顾宝宝 |
[39:27] | Come here, baby. Come here! | 来吧 宝贝 到这儿来 |
[39:29] | Yeah. I didn’t know how I was going to get Lyds here | 我不知道怎么让利兹过来 |
[39:30] | to my big box going-away party. | 参加我的告别派对 |
[39:33] | Copy department knows how to throw a party, | 抄件部门知道如何举办派对 |
[39:34] | That’s for sure. | 那是肯定的 |
[39:36] | TJ T.J.! | |
[39:37] | What’s up, buddy? Oh. Oh, no. I… | 你好啊 老兄 不 我 |
[39:40] | I-I-I can’t be near animals. | 我我不能靠近动物 |
[39:46] | Here you go, take that. | 给你 拿着 |
[39:48] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[39:51] | Wait. Y-you’re allergic to dogs? | 等等 你对狗过敏 |
[39:56] | All dogs? | 所有狗吗 |
[39:58] | Take a shower. | 洗个澡吧 |
[40:00] | And call me — oh. Oh. Oh. | 打电话给我哦 |
[40:03] | Stuart. | 斯图尔特 |
[40:09] | Take a shower? | 洗个澡 |
[40:13] | Uh, well, you know, we can still babysit. | 我们可以继续照顾宝宝 |
[40:16] | Yeah, um, if you want to go somewhere, you know, | 好的 如果你想去什么地方 |
[40:20] | or do something. | 或者做什么事 |
[40:22] | Take advantage of the free babysitting. | 别忘了有免费的保姆哦 |
[40:28] | Well, I can’t go to the big box party, so… | 我不能去大盒子派对了 那… |
[40:33] | we could go for a walk? | 我们走走吧 |
[40:39] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[40:41] | I’d like that. | 我想走走 |
[40:50] | – Have fun. – Bye. | -玩的开心 -拜拜 |
[40:53] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[40:57] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[40:59] | High five, baby. | 击掌 亲爱的 |
[41:01] | You don’t want to go with that weirdo strawberry. No. | 你不想和草莓怪叔叔一起走吧 不想 |
[41:05] | What do we do if Lydia chooses strawberry over pets? | 万一莉迪亚选了草莓而放弃了宠物我们该怎么办 |
[41:09] | Then auntie Jane goes rogue again. | 那简阿姨又要无法无天啦 |
[41:11] | We need to discuss your lawless behavior. | 咱们得好好谈谈你的无法无天 |
[41:14] | Not in front of the nephew, Maura. | 在侄子面前给点面子啦 莫拉 |
[41:17] | Me. Me. Can I hold you? | 我 我 我能抱抱你吗 |