时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | When the doctors told us | 医生告诉我们 |
[00:06] | that neither of us was a match for our little boy, | 我们俩的骨髓和孩子都不匹配 |
[00:08] | that he would die without a bone-marrow transplant, | 不做骨髓移植他会死 |
[00:11] | We were in despair. | 我们绝望了 |
[00:12] | But the best day of our lives was when an anonymous donor | 但是一位匿名的捐赠者站了出来 救了我儿子 |
[00:15] | stepped up and saved our son… | 那是我生命中最美好的一天 |
[00:18] | – Don’t tell me that was you. – Funny. | -别跟我说那个人是你 -真好笑 |
[00:20] | We knew we had to be the ones to start M.I.L.E., | 我们必须是创办MILE的人 |
[00:21] | A bone-marrow database | 这是一个骨髓数据库 |
[00:22] | that matches strangers through DNA. | 将通过DNA匹配人们的骨髓 |
[00:25] | But we could only do it with the help from all of you, | 但没有你们我们无法成功 |
[00:27] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢大家 |
[00:30] | All right, let’s go. | 行了 走吧 |
[00:31] | Excuse me, waiter. | 打扰一下 服务员 |
[00:35] | Sorry. I don’t work here. | 抱歉 我不是服务员 |
[00:39] | I told you to wear a dress. | 跟你说了穿条裙子来 |
[00:41] | I only came because you said the food was gonna be good. | 要不是你跟我说这里的食物好吃 我才不会来 |
[00:44] | Care for some? | 需要一些吗 |
[00:45] | Oh, look. More peanuts. | 看啊 又是花生 |
[00:47] | No. | 不了 |
[00:49] | Why did you tell me that wolfgang puck was catering? | 你为什么说沃尔夫·帕克[著名厨师]负责餐饮 |
[00:51] | Well, he was supposed to. | 本来是他 |
[00:52] | It was a last-minute decision | 但是最后一刻决定 |
[00:53] | to put the money into the charity. | 把请他的钱给慈善 |
[00:55] | It wouldn’t hurt you to be charitable. | 有点爱心对你又没什么损失 |
[00:56] | I spent eight bucks on the beer. Does that count? | 我花了8刀买啤酒 这算有爱心吗 |
[00:59] | Can we please get something that isn’t served in coach? | 能不能来点在长途车上吃不到的东西 |
[01:02] | Okay, I’m on the board of directors. | 我是董事会的一员 |
[01:03] | I can’t just leave. | 我不能走 |
[01:05] | Can I? | 可以吗 |
[01:07] | Yeah. Who’s gonna know? | 可以啊 谁会知道你走了 |
[01:08] | Live dangerously. Come on. | 活得刺激点 走吧 |
[01:10] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[01:12] | Thank you for all you’ve done for M.I.L.E. | 谢谢你为MILE所做的一切 |
[01:14] | Of course. It’s an important cause. | 客气 这是一项很重要的事业 |
[01:16] | This is my colleague, detective Jane Rizzoli. | 这位是我的同事 简·里佐利警探 |
[01:18] | Thanks for attending our event. | 谢谢你出席我们的活动 |
[01:19] | Yeah, I should thank you | 我应该谢谢你 |
[01:21] | for sinking that putt on the 18th in the open. | 在18洞的时候将球打入 |
[01:24] | I won the office pool. | 我赢了办公室竞猜 |
[01:26] | Golf fan, huh? Do you play? | 高尔夫迷是吗 你平时打吗 |
[01:28] | Well, that’s not really a fair question | 一个常打61杆的 |
[01:29] | coming from a pro who regularly shoots a 61. | 专业运动员问的问题可真是业余啊 |
[01:33] | Oh, honey, I think it’s time for you | 亲爱的 我觉得你该去那边富人桌 |
[01:34] | to go work your magic with the platinum table. | 施展你的魔法了 |
[01:37] | Dr. Isles, could I snag you? | 艾尔斯医生 能和我一起去吗 |
[01:39] | Those are all grumpy doctors. | 他们都是些很古怪的医生 |
[01:40] | I have a bad feeling they only came for the food. | 我感觉他们都是为了食物而来的 |
[01:43] | Who would do that? | 谁会这么做啊 |
[01:44] | I bet they’d open their wallets | 我想如果向他们引荐 |
[01:45] | if I introduced them to the chief medical examiner. | 首席法医 他们会慷慨解囊的 |
[01:47] | I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意 |
[01:49] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[01:51] | Dr. Isles made such a generous donation | 艾尔斯医生今年给MILE |
[01:52] | to M.I.L.E. this year. | 做了巨额捐助 |
[01:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:55] | Well, that Maura… | 莫拉她 |
[01:57] | She’s a giver. | 是个给予者 |
[01:58] | Mm. How about you, Jane? | 那你呢 简 |
[02:00] | Are you a giver? | 你是给予者吗 |
[02:03] | What? | 什么 |
[02:08] | Would you excuse us? | 我们能不能失陪一下 |
[02:10] | Can I borrow you for a second, please? | 能过来说几句话吗 |
[02:11] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:16] | What is the matter? | 什么事 |
[02:17] | What’s the matter? | 什么事 |
[02:18] | If we don’t get out of here, | 如果再不走 |
[02:20] | Taylor Franklin is gonna help herself | 泰勒·富兰克林就会自觉的 |
[02:21] | to what’s left of my bank account. | 拿走我银行账户里剩余的所有钱 |
[02:23] | Well, how much money did you give her? | 你给了她多少钱 |
[02:24] | A thousand bucks. | 1000美元 |
[02:26] | And she wants more. | 她还想要更多 |
[02:28] | Just say no. | 拒绝就好了 |
[02:29] | I don’t want to appear cheap. | 我不想显得太吝啬 |
[02:32] | Oh, no. Here she comes. Please, can we go? | 不 她来了 求你了 咱们走吧 |
[02:33] | Oh, no. Come on. I’m having such a nice time. | 不要 我过得很开心 |
[02:35] | Can’t you just, like, mingle? | 你就不能 那个 跟别人搭搭讪 |
[02:38] | When have you ever seen me mingle? | 你什么时候见过我跟陌生人搭讪 |
[02:40] | Can I get some more peanuts? | 能再给我来点花生吗 |
[02:43] | We ran out. | 吃完了 |
[02:45] | Well, let me at least introduce you. | 至少让我介绍一下你 |
[02:47] | Brad is a charming conversationalist, | 布拉德迷人又健谈 |
[02:49] | a post-modern art aficionado, | 他是后现代主义艺术的爱好者 |
[02:51] | And a prominent colorectal surgeon. | 还是一名著名的结肠直肠医生 |
[02:54] | Wow, I never thought I’d hear | 从没想过会听到 |
[02:55] | the words “Charming” and “Rectal” | “迷人”和”直肠”这两个词 |
[02:57] | used in the same sentence. | 同时出现在一个句子里 |
[02:58] | Oh, stop. Come on. Just join us. | 行了 来吧 |
[03:00] | No, and listen to a butt doctor | 不 要我饿着肚子听 |
[03:01] | talk about art on an empty stomach? | 一位破医生讲艺术吗 |
[03:03] | No. It’s okay. I’m leaving. | 不要 没事 我走了 |
[03:05] | Okay. Here. Just take my car. | 好吧 给 开我的车 |
[03:08] | – You sure? – Yes. I’ll catch a cab. | -确定吗 -当然 我打车 |
[03:13] | No, I think you’ll get a ride home. | 不 我觉得有人会送你回家 |
[03:38] | I can’t believe you’ve seen hung liu’s work. | 难以置信你竟然看过刘虹[中国当代艺术家]的作品 |
[03:41] | Of course. | 当然看过 |
[03:42] | The — the way she addresses | 她 她表达 |
[03:43] | issues of identity, marginality, sexism, and racism | 个性 边缘性 性别歧视和种族歧视的方式 |
[03:48] | is — is awe-inspiring. | 非常令人赞叹 |
[03:50] | It is so refreshing to hear a man talk like this. | 听到一位男士说这些可真新鲜 |
[03:53] | You know, female artists are so marginalized. | 知道吗 女艺术家被边缘化得很厉害 |
[03:55] | God, I-I could talk to you all night. | 天 我可以跟你聊一整晚 |
[03:59] | I could talk to you, too. | 我也是 |
[04:02] | Oh, it’s late. | 很晚了 |
[04:04] | Uh, I should go. I-it’s a school night. | 我该走了了 明天还要上班 |
[04:06] | uh, you sure? | 确定吗 |
[04:10] | A chateau de la valence. | 瓦朗斯红酒 |
[04:12] | That’s — that’s one of my favorites. | 这是我的最爱 |
[04:13] | I’m gonna regret this tomorrow. | 我明天要后悔的 |
[04:15] | What’s tomorrow? | 明天怎么了 |
[04:17] | Whatever the coroner’s van drags in, | 对运来的尸体进行尸检 |
[04:20] | blood work to be reviewed, | 血迹检验 |
[04:22] | Two trials to prep for. | 准备两个审讯 |
[04:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:25] | I’m also hoping to start the identification process | 我还希望开始对我们在建筑工地上 |
[04:27] | on some human remains we discovered | 找到的人体残骸 |
[04:29] | at a construction site. | 进行身份识别 |
[04:30] | Oh, I did a rotation in forensic anthropology. | 我在法医人类学做过轮职 |
[04:33] | I found it fascinating. | 我觉得很有趣 |
[04:34] | Yeah, we’ve been waiting for all the bones to come in | 是啊 我们在等所有的骨头运来 |
[04:37] | to make sure we’re only dealing with one victim. | 以确定死者只有一个 |
[04:39] | So, it’s a homicide? | 所以 是谋杀 |
[04:40] | Open case. | 还不确定 |
[04:42] | I really can’t talk about it. | 我真的不能谈这个 |
[04:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:45] | Tell me about your work. | 跟我讲讲你的工作 |
[04:47] | No, e-even I don’t want to talk about my work. | 不 连我自己都不想讲我的工作 |
[04:51] | Yours is a lot more interesting. | 你的工作有趣多了 |
[04:54] | Well, cheers to that. | 为这个干杯 |
[04:55] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[04:56] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[04:58] | I still think you’re wrong about Cindy Sherman. | 我还是觉得你对辛迪·舍曼的看法是错的 |
[05:00] | Okay, okay, I’ll give you Cindy | 好 好 我给你讲辛迪 |
[05:02] | If you give me Sandy Skoglund. | 你就跟我讲桑迪·斯各格兰德 |
[05:05] | deal. | 成交 |
[05:07] | I find it so hard to believe | 难以置信 |
[05:08] | that you know so much about female artists. | 你对女性艺术家了解的这么多 |
[05:10] | The female that I’d — | 我更想 |
[05:11] | I’d really like to know more about is you. | 了解的女人是你 |
[05:13] | Taxi. | 出租车 |
[05:15] | Oh, no, no. There’s no way I’m letting you take a cab. | 不 不 我绝不能让你打车回去 |
[05:17] | Come on. I’m just parked around the corner. | 走吧 我的车停在转角那里 |
[05:18] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:21] | I don’t trust valets. | 我不信任代客泊车员 |
[05:23] | I don’t. | 不信任 |
[05:24] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:31] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[05:33] | Hey, Maura! | 莫拉 |
[05:35] | Where’s maura? We’ve got a homicide. | 莫拉在哪儿 有凶案 |
[05:37] | She’s not answering her phone. I have her car. | 她不接电话 她的车在我这里 |
[05:39] | – What’s happening? – Oh, she got home late — | -出什么事了 -哦 她昨天回来很晚 |
[05:40] | Aound 5 a.m. | 大概凌晨5点 |
[05:45] | Are you working on this case? | 你们在查这个案子吗 |
[05:47] | So grisly. | 真可怕 |
[05:48] | They found bones at the new mall site. | 新购物广场发现了人的骨头 |
[05:51] | Too bad. I wanted to shop there. | 可惜 本想去那里购物的 |
[05:53] | Check this out. | 看看这个 |
[05:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[05:59] | Maura and I have been watching self-defense videos. | 我和莫拉最近在看自我防御的视频 |
[06:03] | Ooh, I feel so empowered! | 我感觉充满了力量 |
[06:06] | I can see why. | 我明白了 |
[06:08] | You’re so good at it. | 你很擅长 |
[06:10] | Maybe she went to get some coffee. | 或许她去喝咖啡了 |
[06:21] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[06:29] | Hello? | 喂 |
[06:31] | Hey, Maura. Did I wake you? | 莫拉 我吵醒你了吗 |
[06:33] | Uh… Well, let me see. | 好吧 让我看看 |
[06:42] | I’m talking to you on the phone. | 我正跟你打电话呢 |
[06:44] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[06:47] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么 |
[06:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:52] | I don’t know, but my head is killing me. | 我不知道 但我的头好痛 |
[06:56] | That’s it? | 就是这样 |
[06:57] | What — there’s no scientific explanation | 对普通的宿醉就没有 |
[07:00] | for the common hangover? | 科学解释吗 |
[07:01] | No lobes? No craniums? | 没有耳垂 没有头盖骨 |
[07:03] | No dehydration? What, nothing? | 没有脱水 什么都没有 |
[07:07] | Ma, can you get her a cup of coffee? | 妈 你能给她倒杯咖啡吗 |
[07:10] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[07:22] | That is ugly. | 真难看 |
[07:23] | Oh, come on. He’s not even bleeding. | 拜托 他都没留血 |
[07:26] | I meant the car. | 我是说那车 |
[07:28] | There are those that consider | 有人认为 |
[07:29] | the Chevrolet Citation a classic. | 雪佛兰嘉奖是款经典车型 |
[07:32] | Yeah, a classic mistake. | 对 一个经典的错误 |
[07:33] | It’s one of the 50 worst cars ever made. | 它是史上最次的五十款车之一 |
[07:38] | Which means you owned one. | 这意味着你有一辆 |
[07:40] | Yeah. So? | 对 所以呢 |
[07:43] | That car required more maintenance | 那车比我的任何一个老婆 |
[07:44] | than any of my wives. | 都更需要保养 |
[07:48] | Dr. Isles is wearing what she had on | 艾尔斯医生还穿着她昨晚 |
[07:50] | when she left last night. | 离开时穿的衣服 |
[07:51] | You can wear the same thing | 你也可以穿着同样的衣服 |
[07:52] | if it’s to the walk of shame. | 如果是走在耻辱之路上 |
[07:54] | Hey, watch yourself. | 嘿 矜持一点儿 |
[07:55] | All right, what have we got? | 好吧 什么情况 |
[07:57] | Adult male, mid to late 30s. | 成年男性 35到40岁 |
[07:58] | Meter maid found him around 7:00 A.M. | 女交警早上七点发现了他 |
[08:00] | Keys are still in the ignition. | 钥匙还插在引擎上 |
[08:01] | No drag marks outside the vehicle. | 车外没有拖曳的痕迹 |
[08:03] | Oh, so, he was killed inside the car. | 所以他是在车里被杀死的 |
[08:05] | It looks like he was punched in the throat. | 看起来他是被击打了喉部 |
[08:07] | Maura, what do you think? | 莫拉 你怎么看 |
[08:09] | Uh, is it bright out here? | 这里很亮吗 |
[08:14] | Uh, did you guys get an I.D.? | 你们找到身份证件了吗 |
[08:15] | – Not yet. – No. | -还没有 -没有 |
[08:17] | I ran the plates. | 我查了一下车牌 |
[08:18] | Car’s registered to a Dorothy Macallister, deceased. | 车主叫桃乐茜·马力特 已故 |
[08:21] | Her son sold the car for cash last week | 她儿子上周把车卖了 |
[08:23] | and didn’t get a name. | 没有买主的名字 |
[08:24] | Open bar at the charity event last night? | 昨晚在慈善会的酒吧喝多了 |
[08:26] | I have no idea. | 我不知道啊 |
[08:30] | Body’s not in full rigor. | 尸体还没有完全僵硬 |
[08:32] | Time of death within the last eight hours. | 死亡时间不超过八小时 |
[08:39] | Maura, what is it? | 莫拉 怎么了 |
[08:41] | There’s a lot of bruising right there. | 那儿有很多擦伤 |
[08:44] | Oh, is that the guy from last night? | 这是昨晚的那个家伙吗 |
[08:46] | Yeah. | 对 |
[08:50] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最后一次看到他是什么时候 |
[08:54] | Jane… | 简 |
[08:58] | Maura, what is your I.D. Badge doing in the victim’s car? | 莫拉 你的证件怎么会在受害人的车里 |
[09:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:20] | How do we keep this from becoming | 我们怎么才能避免 |
[09:21] | a media feeding frenzy? | 这件事成为媒体的热点 |
[09:22] | Paddy Doyle’s trial is next week. | 帕迪·多伊尔的审讯就在下周 |
[09:24] | If I didn’t know Dr. Isles, I’d rush to judgment. | 如果我不了解艾尔斯医生 我也会急于下结论 |
[09:26] | “Mob boss’s daughter kills her date.” | 黑帮老大的千金杀了约会对象 |
[09:28] | But we know Dr. Isles didn’t do it, | 但我们知道不是艾尔斯医生干的 |
[09:29] | so maybe someone set her up. | 所以也许有人陷害她 |
[09:31] | It wouldn’t be that hard to steal her I.D. Card, | 偷了她的证件放进他车里 |
[09:33] | put it in his car. | 应该并不困难 |
[09:34] | Okay, here’s what I need to know. | 好吧 我需要知道的是 |
[09:36] | Does she have an alibi? | 她有不在场证明吗 |
[09:37] | She can’t account for her whereabouts | 她不记得自己在凌晨一点到五点间 |
[09:39] | 1:00 to 5:00 a.M. | 在哪里 |
[09:40] | But what about witnesses? | 那目击者呢 |
[09:41] | Did anyone see them together? | 有人看到他们在一起吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I saw them together, | 有 我看到他们在一起 |
[09:45] | And so did everybody at that benefit. | 还有慈善晚宴上的所有人 |
[09:47] | We’ve held off talking to them. | 我们没有跟他们谈 |
[09:48] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[09:49] | Because it’s Dr. Isles, Sean. | 因为这是艾尔斯医生 肖恩 |
[09:51] | What’s she say happened? | 她说发生了什么 |
[09:53] | She can’t remember anything. | 她什么都记不起来 |
[09:56] | Okay. This is as bad as it gets. | 好吧 真是不能更糟了 |
[09:59] | We’ve got to bring her in for questioning. | 我们得把她带来问讯 |
[10:01] | – What? – How can we investigate her? | -什么 -我们怎么能审问她呢 |
[10:02] | We work with her. | 我们跟她共事 |
[10:03] | Every cop in Massachusetts | 麻省的每个警察 |
[10:05] | has worked with her at some point. | 都在某个时候跟她共事过 |
[10:06] | Right now, it’s our investigation. | 现在 这是我们的调查 |
[10:08] | But what about the autopsy? | 但尸检怎么办 |
[10:09] | Well, the governor assigned that, uh… | 州长指定让 |
[10:11] | Dr. Vladimir Popov to the case. | 弗拉基米尔·波波夫医生来参与这个案子 |
[10:14] | Popov can’t find his own ass | 波波夫连自己的屁股都找不到 |
[10:15] | unless you put his hand on it. | 除非你把他的手放上去 |
[10:16] | I know. | 我知道 |
[10:20] | Well, get ready. | 好了 做好准备 |
[10:21] | This is gonna be worse than you shooting Paddy Doyle. | 这会比你朝帕迪·多伊尔开枪还糟 |
[10:25] | Yeah, governor. | 是 州长 |
[10:26] | Yes, I can hear you, Sir. | 是的 我能听见 长官 |
[10:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[10:29] | We’ve got to do our job, Jane. | 我们得做我们的本职工作 简 |
[10:44] | Do we have to do this right now? | 我们一定要现在干这个吗 |
[10:45] | Look at her. Something’s off. | 看看她 有些东西不对劲儿 |
[10:47] | No, she was out of it this morning, | 对 她今早根本不在状态 |
[10:48] | like someone else was in her body. | 就像身体里装的是别人一样 |
[10:51] | Is she a drinker? | 她平时爱喝酒吗 |
[10:52] | No. | 不 |
[10:54] | I mean, wine. | 我是说 她会喝红酒 |
[10:55] | – Maybe somebody slipped a roofie. – Yeah. | -也许有人给她下药了 -对 |
[10:56] | Yeah. The victim was a doctor. | 对 受害人是个医生 |
[10:58] | Take a tox screen after you interview her. | 审问完她之后给她做个毒理检验 |
[11:00] | Why after? Why not do it now? | 为什么要之后做 为什么不现在做 |
[11:01] | We have to treat her like anybody else. | 我们得一视同仁 |
[11:05] | I don’t like this any better than you do. | 我和你们一样不喜欢这样 |
[11:07] | We should probably should do a rape kit, too. | 或许还得做个性侵检查 |
[11:09] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[11:10] | Jane, you want me to do the interview? | 简 你想让我去审问她么 |
[11:13] | No. I’ll do it. | 不 我亲自去 |
[11:15] | Rizzoli, you can’t go in there | 里佐利 如果你不能像对其他犯人 |
[11:16] | unless you’re gonna go at her like any other suspect. | 那样对待她的话 就不能进去 |
[11:19] | I can do that. | 我能做到 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:24] | I just ran a background check on Brad Adams. | 我刚刚调查了布拉德·亚当斯的背景资料 |
[11:26] | You got to see this. | 你得看看这个 |
[11:39] | Did Brad Adams tell you what he did for a living? | 布拉德·亚当斯告诉你他做什么工作了吗 |
[11:42] | Yes, I told you, jane. | 是的 我跟你说过了 简 |
[11:46] | He was a colorectal surgeon. | 他是个结直肠外科医生 |
[11:48] | What did you talk about? | 你们都聊了什么 |
[11:49] | Art. | 艺术 |
[11:51] | My work. He… | 我的工作 他 |
[11:54] | He ordered one of my favorite wines. | 他点了瓶我最爱的红酒 |
[11:57] | Did you leave the M.I.L.E. Benefit with him? | 你是和他一起离开募捐晚会的吗 |
[11:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:01] | How did you get home? | 你是怎么回家的 |
[12:02] | I, uh… | 我 |
[12:04] | I wanted to take a cab. | 我想坐出租车 |
[12:06] | Check the taxi companies. | 查查出租车公司 |
[12:07] | – See if there’s any record. – Okay. | -看看有没有记录 -好吧 |
[12:09] | How did your I.D. get in the victim’s car? | 你的证件是怎么出现在死者车里的 |
[12:12] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[12:18] | I remember walking past the valet, | 我记得路上经过一个代客泊车员 |
[12:20] | And then… | 然后 |
[12:22] | Did he kiss me? I — | 他吻我了吗 我 |
[12:24] | I think he blew me a kiss. | 我想他给了我一个飞吻 |
[12:26] | He blew you a kiss? | 他给了你一个飞吻 |
[12:30] | Do you remember anything after that? | 后来的事你还记得吗 |
[12:32] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:36] | I was in his car. | 我当时在他车里 |
[12:38] | She just put herself at the murder scene. | 她刚把自己置于了谋杀现场 |
[12:40] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[12:48] | Brad Adams had a record of theft and drug possession. | 布拉德·亚当斯有偷窃和藏毒记录 |
[12:51] | He owed $39,000 in back child support, | 他欠着三万九千美元的抚养费 |
[12:54] | And he wasn’t a doctor. | 而且他不是个医生 |
[12:55] | He was a bouncer at a night club. | 他是个夜店的保安 |
[12:57] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[12:59] | He played her. | 他耍了她 |
[13:00] | The question is why. | 问题是为什么 |
[13:02] | It’s getting hot in here. | 这里越来越热了 |
[13:06] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[13:09] | Where did you get those bruises? | 你从哪儿弄的这些淤青 |
[13:17] | Multiple hematomas. | 这是多发性血肿 |
[13:19] | Likely offensive in nature | 根据其在手臂上的位置 |
[13:21] | due to the location on the arm. | 应该是由本能的进攻造成的 |
[13:22] | This type of bruising would occur if I — | 这种伤痕可能产生于我 |
[13:27] | I threw a punch and it was blocked by someone’s arm. | 我出拳时被某人的手臂挡住 |
[13:33] | Dr. Isles, are you saying | 艾尔斯医生 你是说 |
[13:34] | that you attacked brad adams? | 你攻击了布拉德·亚当斯吗 |
[13:37] | I… | 我 |
[13:38] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[13:40] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么要那么做 |
[13:43] | I was provoked? | 我被激怒了 |
[13:50] | Research indicates that even the most docile human | 研究表明即使是最温和的人 |
[13:53] | is capable of murder in the right set of circumstances. | 在特定情况下也有能力杀人 |
[14:01] | Now what the hell do we do? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[14:03] | We take pictures and process her clothes. | 拍照存证然后化验她的衣服 |
[14:07] | Do you think that’s the right call? | 你觉得该这么做吗 |
[14:10] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[14:12] | Better us than anybody else. | 由我们动手总好过别人 |
[14:22] | I’m so sorry, Dr. Isles. | 真抱歉 艾尔斯医生 |
[14:24] | You’re just doing your job, Susie. | 你只是在做本职工作 苏茜 |
[14:27] | We’re gonna need your underwear, too. | 我们还需要你的内衣 |
[14:31] | You know, I have processed hundreds of suspects, | 我经手过那么多嫌疑人的案子 |
[14:33] | but I never truly understood | 直到现在我才真正明白 |
[14:35] | how humiliating this is. | 这多么让人羞辱 |
[14:43] | I’m so sorry, Maura. | 很抱歉 莫拉 |
[14:45] | Don’t be. You didn’t do it. | 别这么说 又不是你干的 |
[14:47] | You didn’t, either. | 也不是你干的 |
[14:51] | Maybe I did. | 也许是呢 |
[14:55] | I’ve got a-a void in my brain | 现在我脑中有一段 |
[14:57] | where there should be a memory, | 记忆是空白的 |
[14:58] | and I’ve certainly experienced | 而且我绝对感受过 |
[15:00] | the kind of rage it would take | 能造成那种伤害的 |
[15:02] | to inflict that kind of an injury. | 强烈愤怒 |
[15:03] | Just don’t say anything else, okay? | 别再说了 好吗 |
[15:07] | Dr. Maura Isles, of course, | 莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[15:08] | 重大新闻 首席法医艾尔斯医生被控谋杀 | |
[15:08] | is the commonwealth’s chief medical examiner, | 本州首席法医 |
[15:10] | and she’s back in the news again. | 如今再次成为舆论焦点 |
[15:12] | Just weeks before her notorious father, | 几周后她臭名昭著的父亲 |
[15:15] | mobster Paddy Doyle, goes on trial | 暴徒帕迪·多伊尔将因十五宗谋杀 |
[15:16] | for 15 murders and countless R.I.C.O. charges, | 及无数集团诈骗案出庭受审 |
[15:19] | Dr. Isles is herself now a murder suspect | 艾尔斯医生现如今自己也成了 |
[15:22] | in what some are calling a date gone wrong. | 这场约会血案中的杀人嫌犯 |
[15:25] | Turn it off. | 快关掉 |
[15:25] | This is a bizarre stor– | 这个诡异的事件… |
[15:28] | It’s all over the internet, too. | 现在网上也传遍了 |
[15:31] | What do we know about our victim, | 我们对死者了解多少 |
[15:32] | the phony colorectal doctor? | 那个假冒的结直肠结肠医生 |
[15:35] | Well…we know he was a real asshole. | 至少知道他是个不折不扣的混蛋 |
[15:40] | And he was also a thief, | 还是个小偷 |
[15:42] | a drug dealer, and a predator. | 毒贩子 掠夺者 |
[15:44] | So he had enemies. | 那他对头肯定不少 |
[15:45] | Here’s something. | 我查到点东西 |
[15:46] | He had a pretty pissed-off ex-wife. | 他有个恼羞成怒的前妻 |
[15:48] | She wasn’t getting a penny of the $39,000 | 他欠她三万九千美元的抚养费 |
[15:51] | he owed her in child support. | 可她一个子儿都没拿到 |
[15:52] | She’d at least get social security if he was dead. | 要是他死了至少她还能拿到保险金 |
[15:54] | Let’s bring her in for a chat. | 请她过来聊聊吧 |
[16:02] | – How’s Maura? – Terrible. | -莫拉现在怎么样 -糟糕透顶 |
[16:03] | How are you? | 那你呢 |
[16:05] | Not as bad as Maura. | 比起莫拉好多了 |
[16:07] | What can I do? | 有什么我能做的吗 |
[16:09] | Just help her. | 去帮她吧 |
[16:11] | Talk to everybody that Brad Adams knew — | 询问所有布拉德·亚当斯认识的人 |
[16:13] | neighbors, the ex-wife, | 他的邻居 前妻 |
[16:14] | everybody that he worked with at the club. | 他在夜店的所有同事 |
[16:16] | Okay, Martinez cleared it | 还有马丁内斯 |
[16:17] | because he’s got a history of drug arrests. | 因为死者有因毒品被捕的前科 |
[16:19] | You got it. | 包在我身上 |
[16:22] | Hey, wait. Check on Ma first. | 等等 先去看看老妈 |
[16:23] | Make sure she’s okay. | 确定她没事 |
[16:29] | Can you guys give us a minute, please? | 能让我们单独说句话吗 |
[16:33] | You want me to call your lawyer? | 想要我打给你律师吗 |
[16:36] | You want me to call your parents? | 那你父母呢 |
[16:37] | No. | 不要 |
[16:40] | You know they got to take you to the hospital for this. | 警察要带你去医院 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I know. For the rape kit. | 我知道 做性侵检查 |
[16:44] | I know the drill. | 流程我都明白 |
[16:46] | Look, just — just do your job, Jane. | 你就…就按规矩办吧 简 |
[16:49] | Whatever happens, happens. | 事情已经发生了 |
[17:25] | There’s no way Maura murdered someone. | 莫拉根本不可能谋杀别人 |
[17:27] | Jane’s got to do something. | 简总得做点什么啊 |
[17:29] | She is, Ma. We all are. | 她在想办法 妈 我们都在帮忙 |
[17:36] | – Do you have scotch? – No. | -有威士忌吗 -没有 |
[17:39] | I don’t drink scotch. | 其实我不喝威士忌 |
[17:41] | A double espresso — whole milk today. | 双份特浓咖啡 加全脂奶 |
[17:43] | And when do you start making fries? | 你什么时候开始炸薯条 |
[17:46] | I’ll, uh, start now. | 我现在就弄 |
[17:49] | How ’bout you? How are you holding up? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[17:50] | I’m worried sick. | 我担心死了 |
[17:52] | Susie, I know you’re not supposed to say anything, | 苏西 我知道你不方便说什么 |
[17:54] | but could you tell me something about the dead man? | 但你能跟我说说那个死者的情况吗 |
[17:57] | We have to wait until Dr. Popov does the autopsy. | 我们要等波波夫医生做完尸检 |
[18:00] | – Wait — – and he’s not here — | -等等 -可他现在还没来 |
[18:01] | Dr. Popov? | 波波夫医生 |
[18:03] | The guy who carries a gallon of vodka | 那个抱着一大桶伏特加 |
[18:06] | and calls me “girl”? | 还叫我”小妞”的家伙 |
[18:08] | Oh, boy. | 老天爷啊 |
[18:08] | Maura’s really in trouble now. | 莫拉真的麻烦大了 |
[18:11] | I looked… | 我看了尸体 |
[18:13] | and if I were a guesser, which I’m not, | 猜测不是我的风格 但若真要猜的话 |
[18:15] | I’d say that the cause of death was… | 我觉得死因是 |
[18:18] | asphyxiation due to a crushed trachea. | 气管受压导致的窒息 |
[18:21] | If I’m right, it was caused by | 如果我没错的话 是因为 |
[18:22] | a direct, powerful punch to the throat. | 有人猛地一拳直击他喉部 |
[18:24] | Whoever did this knew what they were doing. | 不管是谁 此人是有目的性的 |
[18:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[18:30] | Yeah, yeah. | 没事没事 |
[18:32] | Yeah, I’m gonna, uh… | 我就是要去 |
[18:35] | get that espresso started. | 开始煮咖啡了 |
[18:43] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[18:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[18:47] | Everything I can before Popov shows up pickled. | 趁醉醺醺的波波夫没来 做些补救 |
[18:51] | That’s kind of funny, right? Pickled popov. | 还蛮有趣的对不 醉醺醺的波波夫 |
[18:54] | Maura, you can’t be here. You can’t be working this case. | 莫拉 你不能待在这儿 这案子你不能碰 |
[18:57] | Well, am I under arrest? | 怎么 我被捕了吗 |
[18:58] | No. | 不是 |
[18:59] | Is my tox screen back? | 我的毒检结果出来了吗 |
[19:01] | Not yet. Why? Do you think you were drugged? | 还没 怎么 你觉得你被下毒了吗 |
[19:03] | I had a lot of wine. | 我当时喝了很多酒 |
[19:05] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[19:07] | What did the hospital say? | 医院那边怎么说 |
[19:09] | There’s no evidence of sexual assault. | 没有性侵害的迹象 |
[19:11] | Good. | 那很好 |
[19:12] | At least I could’ve claimed self-defense. | 不然我至少还能说是在自卫 |
[19:15] | Have you remembered something? | 你还记得什么吗 |
[19:16] | No. No. | 不不 |
[19:17] | It’s just I have done too much reading | 只是我读了太多关于 |
[19:19] | on the science of murder. | 谋杀科学的研究 |
[19:21] | In the presence of a threat, | 在人面对威胁时 |
[19:22] | the brain activity shifts from the — | 大脑活动会从 |
[19:23] | the ventromedial prefrontal cortex | 腹内侧前额叶皮层 |
[19:25] | to the midbrain periaqueductal gray. | 转移到中脑导水管周围灰质 |
[19:28] | I have no idea what that means, | 我完全不明白你在说什么 |
[19:30] | and for once, I don’t want to know. | 而且这一次 我也不想知道 |
[19:32] | These bruises say rage — | 这些瘀青说明了愤怒 |
[19:35] | My rage. | 我的愤怒 |
[19:37] | Dr. Isles, what the hell? | 艾尔斯医生 你在搞什么 |
[19:38] | I need you to clear out of this office now. | 你给我赶快离开这里 |
[19:41] | Officer Kelly, | 凯利警官 |
[19:43] | I want you to remove her. | 把她带走 |
[19:44] | Lieutenant, this was my fault. | 队长 这是我的错 |
[19:45] | No, Jane, it’s okay. Lieutenant. | 不 简 没事的 队长 |
[19:47] | What the hell were you thinking, Rizzoli? | 你脑袋进水了吗 里佐利 |
[19:48] | I’m — I’m so sorry. | 我… 真对不起 |
[19:53] | We found your ex-husband like that. | 这就是我们发现你前夫时的样子 |
[19:55] | You don’t look too sad. | 你看起来不太伤心啊 |
[19:57] | Me? | 我吗 |
[19:58] | I’m trying not to smile. | 我还在强忍着不笑呢 |
[20:00] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里 |
[20:01] | Trying to make enough money to feed his kid. | 卖力挣钱养活他的孩子 |
[20:03] | Are you a working girl, Vivian? | 你是应召女郎吗 薇薇安 |
[20:06] | I’m a massage therapist. | 我是按摩师 |
[20:08] | A therapist, huh? | 按摩师啊 |
[20:12] | “Vivian’s hot hands. | “薇薇安的暖手 |
[20:14] | Come in for your happy ending.” | 给你美妙享受” |
[20:15] | I’ll give you the cop discount, huh? | 看你是警察给你打个折吧 |
[20:17] | And I’ll give you 18 months in Framingham | 不告诉我你昨晚具体在哪儿 |
[20:19] | unless you tell us exactly where you were last night. | 我就让你进弗雷明汉女子教导所待一年半 |
[20:22] | I was with a client. | 我跟一个客人在一起 |
[20:24] | – We’ll need to talk to him. – His name’s John. | -我们得跟他谈谈 -他叫约翰 |
[20:26] | If you find him, tell him he’s a lousy tipper, huh? | 要是找到他 跟他说他给的小费太少了 |
[20:31] | Happy hands Vivian has been picked up a couple of times. | 有好几个人能证实薇薇安不在场 |
[20:34] | Maybe she got one of her clients to do her a favor — | 也许她让某个客人帮了忙 |
[20:36] | take her husband out. | 除掉她丈夫 |
[20:37] | She’s got a lot of clients who are cops. | 她有很多客人都是警察 |
[20:39] | A cop could’ve set Maura up. | 警察可以成功陷害莫拉 |
[20:40] | That’s a lot of free happy endings. | 能换来超多免费的美妙享受了 |
[20:41] | She’s not cooperating. | 她不愿意合作 |
[20:43] | We’ll have to do a lot of digging | 我们需要花大力气 |
[20:44] | to come up with a client list. | 才能查出客人名单 |
[20:45] | In the mean time, what do we do with 50 people | 而且 那么多看着莫拉跟死者一同离开 |
[20:47] | who saw Maura leave with the victim? | 的目击证人我们要怎么办 |
[20:48] | Anybody see them get into his car? | 有人看到他们一起上车了吗 |
[20:51] | – No. – Okay, that’s good. | -没有 -这是好消息 |
[20:52] | Is CSRU finished with the car? | 犯罪现场调查组完成车上的取证了吗 |
[20:54] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[20:56] | All right, what about Tucker and Taylor Franklin? | 好 塔克和泰勒·富兰克林夫妇呢 |
[20:58] | Was Brad Adams on their guest list? | 布拉德·亚当斯在他们邀请的来宾之列吗 |
[21:00] | Publicist and the Executive Director said he wasn’t. | 公关和执行总监都说不是 |
[21:01] | They never heard of the guy. | 他们都没听说过这家伙 |
[21:03] | God, we need a break. | 老天爷 给点线索吧 |
[21:08] | Come in. | 进来 |
[21:13] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[21:17] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[21:21] | Sean, I have something I have to show you. | 肖恩 我得给你看点儿东西 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 可以 |
[21:25] | Okay, but before I do… | 在我给你看之前 |
[21:29] | You don’t think Maura did this, do you? | 你相信不是莫拉干的 对吧 |
[21:32] | Angela, I-I can’t talk about that. | 安琪拉 我不能谈论这件事 |
[21:38] | Okay, well, this is really hard, | 这真是太艰难了 |
[21:40] | and I don’t know what else to do. | 我找不到其他的办法 |
[21:44] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[21:45] | Here, can you look at this? | 你能看一眼这个吗 |
[21:50] | Okay, I just learned this one. | 我刚学会这个 |
[21:52] | It’s called the horizontal elbow strike, | 它叫水平肘击 |
[21:54] | and it’s the most effective tool | 它在近身搏斗时 |
[21:55] | for close-quarter combat. | 十分有效 |
[21:57] | When am I gonna be in close-quarter combat? | 我怎么会跟人近身搏斗 |
[21:59] | Well, you could literally kill a man with this move. | 用这招你可以置人于死地 |
[22:03] | Come hold the board. | 拿着这块板 |
[22:06] | Hold it this way. | 这么拿 |
[22:07] | You’re lucky I trust you. Ready! | 你该庆幸我信任你 准备好了 |
[22:14] | So what? She can break a board. | 于是呢 她能击断一块木板 |
[22:16] | Put yourself in a courtroom | 身在警局 |
[22:18] | and act like a cop, Rizzoli. | 就有个警察样 里佐利 |
[22:19] | It demonstrates that the suspect | 它表明了嫌疑人 |
[22:21] | had the knowledge and the skill | 懂得必要的知识和手法 |
[22:22] | to perform the underlying act that caused the murder. | 来实施谋杀的潜意识行为 |
[22:25] | Dr. Isles’ tox screen is back. | 艾尔斯医生的毒理检测结果出来了 |
[22:27] | No rohypnol in her system, | 没检测出迷奸药 |
[22:29] | and, um, we matched the skin | 我们还对她指甲中发现的皮屑 |
[22:31] | found under Dr. Isles’ nails, | 进行了比对 |
[22:33] | and it matches the victim. | 与受害人符合 |
[22:36] | CSRU report is in. | 犯罪现场调查组的报告来了 |
[22:39] | They found Dr. Isles’ fingerprints | 他们在车的后座上 |
[22:41] | and her hair | 发现了 |
[22:43] | in the back seat of his car. | 艾尔斯医生的指纹和头发 |
[22:53] | Come on, Bass. | 吃点儿吧 巴斯 |
[22:55] | I’ve got dandelion greens | 这里有蒲公英的叶子 |
[22:57] | and endive with parsley. | 还有菊苣和芹菜 |
[22:59] | Come on. | 吃点儿吧 |
[23:07] | I can’t get bass to eat. | 巴斯不吃东西 |
[23:10] | He is definitely responding | 他绝对是在回应 |
[23:11] | to the stress in his environment. | 周围环境中的压力 |
[23:20] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[23:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:25] | Maura Isles, you’re under arrest for the murder of Brad Adams. | 莫拉·艾尔斯 你因谋杀布拉德·亚当斯而被捕 |
[24:01] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[24:03] | You’re the bitch that put my old man away. | 就是你把我丈夫送进监狱的 |
[24:07] | No, that wasn’t me. | 不 那不是我干的 |
[24:08] | Yeah, it was. | 就是你 |
[24:10] | I’ve seen you before. | 我以前见过你 |
[24:11] | Many studies have indicated that eyewitness identifications | 许多研究表明目击证人的证词 |
[24:14] | can be wrong in up to 35% of cases | 在多达35%的案件中 |
[24:16] | when you account for lighting, distance, and visual acuity. | 会因亮度 距离以及视觉灵敏度产生误差 |
[24:18] | You even sound like a cop. | 你说话跟个条子一样 |
[24:20] | Actually, I am the chief medical examiner | 事实上 我是马萨诸塞州的 |
[24:22] | for the commonwealth of Massachusetts. | 首席法医 |
[24:24] | She’s a cop. | 她是个条子 |
[24:26] | – I’m not a cop. Looks like this little bird | -我不是条子 -看起来这只小鸟 |
[24:28] | picked the wrong place to land. | 好像落错了地方 |
[24:32] | Get off her, Gomez! | 放开她 戈麦斯 |
[24:33] | Get off me! Get off me! | 放开我 放开我 |
[24:35] | Get off! | 放开 |
[24:37] | You’re getting two chits for that. | 你要因此被记两次过 |
[24:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:43] | You need medical attention? | 需要医疗救助吗 |
[24:46] | Could I get some ice? | 能给我点儿冰吗 |
[24:47] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[24:52] | Paddy Doyle sends his regards. | 帕迪·多伊尔让我来关照一下 |
[24:54] | What? | 什么 |
[24:56] | I’ll get ’em to bring that ice. | 我去让他们把冰拿来 |
[24:59] | You need anything else, you ask for Mary Pat, you hear? | 如果还需要什么 就叫玛丽·帕特 明白了吗 |
[25:12] | Olives and ketchup? | 橄榄和番茄酱 |
[25:15] | You’re not really gonna eat that, are you? | 你不会想吃这玩意吧 |
[25:17] | It’s moldy cheese or this. | 除了这个就剩发霉的奶酪了 |
[25:19] | What do you got on Brad Adams? | 关于布拉德·亚当斯 你查到什么了 |
[25:21] | Local boy. | 本地人 |
[25:22] | He’s been working as a bouncer for the last few years | 近几年一直在全市各地 |
[25:24] | all over town. | 当保安 |
[25:26] | He was employed at a high-end club, | 他曾在一家名叫空心毒液的 |
[25:28] | Hollow Venom, for about a year. | 高端夜店工作了一年 |
[25:30] | A lot of celebrities go there. | 很多名人都去那儿 |
[25:32] | Well, word is he was the hook-up for drugs and women. | 有传言说他为毒品交易和卖淫搭线 |
[25:35] | Ivy-league dropout. | 常青藤大学辍学 |
[25:36] | Life fell apart when he developed a drug habit. | 他的生活因为毒瘾四分五裂了 |
[25:39] | Smart con man. | 聪明的骗子 |
[25:41] | That explains how he managed | 这就解释了为什么他能 |
[25:42] | to convince maura he was a doctor. | 让莫拉相信他是个医生 |
[25:47] | I can go if you’re expecting someone. | 要是你在等人的话 我可以离开 |
[25:49] | Oh, yeah, I’ve got a real romantic evening planned | 没错 我计划了一个浪漫之夜 |
[25:51] | while my best friend spends the night | 而我最好的朋友 |
[25:53] | avoiding the showers in a women’s prison. | 在监狱里受苦 |
[26:01] | May I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[26:05] | Come on, Jane. | 简 |
[26:08] | What? I’m not stopping her. | 咋了 我又没不让她进来 |
[26:13] | All right, I’m sick about what happened today. | 今天发生的事让我很不舒服 |
[26:15] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[26:16] | W-why would you give that to Cavanaugh? | 为什么你要把视频给卡瓦诺夫 |
[26:18] | Because I couldn’t give it to you. | 因为我不能给你 |
[26:19] | – Why not, ma? – Jane. | -为什么 妈 -简 |
[26:21] | Be real. | 现实点儿 |
[26:23] | You’ve got her hair and fingerprints in his car, | 受害人的车里有她的头发和指纹 |
[26:25] | his skin under her nails. | 在她的指甲里找到了他的皮屑 |
[26:26] | It… | 这 |
[26:30] | It’s not ma’s fault she’s in jail. | 又不是妈害她进监狱的 |
[26:32] | Why would you go to your boyfriend instead of me? | 为什么你不找我而去找你的男朋友 |
[26:34] | I was protecting you. | 我是在保护你 |
[26:36] | I didn’t want to put you in a position | 我不想让你陷入 |
[26:37] | where you had to decide what to do with that video. | 不得不做出选择的两难境地 |
[26:40] | I know what I would’ve done with that video. | 我很清楚我会怎么处理那段视频 |
[26:41] | I would’ve deleted it. | 我直接就删了 |
[26:42] | Oh, Jane, the cop in you | 简 要是你那么做 |
[26:43] | would hate yourself if you did that. | 你心里那个正直的警察会恨你的 |
[26:45] | And you’d be charged with obstruction of justice. | 你还会因为妨碍司法公正被判刑 |
[26:48] | Most I’d get is a year in jail. | 最多就是一年的监禁 |
[26:52] | Maura’s looking at life. | 这搭上的可是莫拉的一生啊 |
[27:09] | – Gomez, let’s go. – You letting me out? | -戈麦斯 走吧 -你要放了我 |
[27:11] | I’m escorting you to isolation. | 你要被单独监禁 |
[27:15] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[27:21] | No way I’m letting you take a cab. | 我怎么能让你打车呢 |
[27:22] | I’m just parked right around the corner. | 我的车就停在那边角落里 |
[27:36] | What — what happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[27:38] | I need you to get Susie to do another tox screen. | 你得让苏茜再做一项毒理检测 |
[27:41] | Excuse me. | 先等一下 |
[27:42] | Attention, all inmates. | 注意一下 所有的犯人 |
[27:44] | Whoever did this to my friend’s face | 不管是谁伤了我朋友的脸 |
[27:46] | will have to look over her shoulder for the rest of her life, | 后半辈子都给我小心着点 |
[27:48] | and if it happens again, | 要是这事再发生 |
[27:49] | It will be a very, very short life. | 你的活头就不长了 |
[27:52] | Okay, Jane, please. | 简 够了 |
[27:53] | Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to embarrass you | 抱歉 我不是有意让你 |
[27:54] | in front of all your new friends. | 在新朋友面前难堪 |
[27:56] | – Okay, the tox screen. – Yes. | -毒理检测 -听到了 |
[27:58] | – We did it. You were clean. – No, no, no. | -我们做了 你没被下药 -不 |
[28:00] | She has to do a specific screen | 她得做一个专门的 |
[28:01] | – for scopolamine. – Scopolamine? | -东莨菪碱检测 -东莨菪碱 |
[28:03] | Remember how I said I thought he blew me a kiss? | 还记得我说他给了我一个飞吻吗 |
[28:06] | – Yeah. – Scopolamine is also called | -记得 -东莨菪碱也被叫做 |
[28:08] | “The devil’s breath” — it can be administered | “恶魔的气息” 把它吹到人的脸上 |
[28:09] | by blowing it in someone’s face. | 就能起效 |
[28:12] | Well, that could explain a lot of this. | 这就能解释通很多事了 |
[28:14] | Yeah, what explains this? | 那这要怎么解释 |
[28:17] | You probably tried to get away. | 你可能是在试图逃脱 |
[28:20] | Which one hit you? | 是谁打的你 |
[28:22] | It’s not gonna happen again. | 那种事不会再发生了 |
[28:23] | Oh, yes, I’m sure it was just a misunderstanding. | 没错 那肯定是个误会 |
[28:25] | Did you borrow someone’s shank? | 你借别人的自制小刀了吗 |
[28:27] | It’s okay. Paddy put the word out. | 没事的 帕迪已经放话了 |
[28:31] | That’s not good, Maura. | 那可不是好事 莫拉 |
[28:33] | Anyone that wants to hurt pPaddy will go after you. | 想找帕迪麻烦的人都会来找你的 |
[28:39] | Just get me out of here, Jane. | 快把我弄出去吧 简 |
[28:41] | Look, anybody comes close to you, okay, | 要是再有人靠近你 |
[28:43] | you just go with your elbow right to the throat, | 你就肘击她的脖子 |
[28:45] | All right? | 听见了吗 |
[28:47] | Just stay alive. | 别死在这儿 |
[28:54] | Thank you. Did I get you out of bed? | 谢谢 我把你吵醒了吗 |
[28:56] | No, I couldn’t sleep, | 没有 我根本没睡着 |
[28:57] | But I think you pulled lover-boy from between the sheets. | 但你好像把那个小美男从床上拽下来了 |
[29:00] | Hot date? | 约会进展很顺利 |
[29:01] | Not anymore. | 现在不顺利了 |
[29:02] | How soon before we find out if it was scopolamine? | 东莨菪碱检测要多久出结果 |
[29:05] | Susie’s on it, but she said it’s gonna take a few hours. | 苏茜已经在弄了 但得花上几个小时 |
[29:06] | It’s a street drug from south America. | 那是一种美国南部的街头毒品 |
[29:08] | And it says here it turns you into a zombie. | 这上面说它能把你变成一个僵尸 |
[29:10] | Knew a guy who got dosed with it in Colombia. | 我知道一个人在哥伦比亚被下了这个药 |
[29:12] | Dumb place to vacation, if you ask me. | 如果你问我 我会说蠢爆了才会去那度假 |
[29:13] | The second you’re hit with it, | 一旦接触到这个药 |
[29:14] | you do anything anyone tells you and not remember doing it. | 就会无意识的对别人言听计从 |
[29:16] | He gave up his atm code. | 他说出了他的银行卡密码 |
[29:18] | Yeah, it’s sometimes used as a date-rape drug, | 有时也用作迷奸药 |
[29:21] | but Maura wasn’t raped. | 但莫拉没被强奸 |
[29:23] | Do you think Brad used it on her | 你们觉得布拉德给她下药 |
[29:24] | to get into her bank accounts? | 是为了获取她的银行卡密码吗 |
[29:25] | Even if he did, somebody still had to kill him. | 就算他这么做了 仍有人要杀他 |
[29:28] | You think he had an accomplice? | 你认为他有共犯 |
[29:29] | Maybe. Did you check Brad’s financials? | 也许 你查过布拉德的财务状况吗 |
[29:33] | His bank balance was pretty low. | 他的存款余额很少 |
[29:35] | 账户 布拉德·亚当斯 | |
[29:35] | What have we here? | 这是什么 |
[29:37] | A deposit for $9,500. | 9500美元转账 |
[29:39] | The week before the charity event? | 慈善晚宴前一周 |
[29:42] | He knew the kind of art she liked, | 他知道她喜欢的艺术类型 |
[29:43] | her favorite wine. | 她最喜欢的酒 |
[29:45] | Maura doesn’t even have a facebook page. | 莫拉连脸书主页都没有 |
[29:47] | But she does have an interview | 但她每月都会接受 |
[29:49] | in la femme vivant monthly. | 妇女生活的采访 |
[29:51] | This is a big profile. | 这是重要资料 |
[29:52] | It’s all there — | 都在这 |
[29:54] | The wine, the art, details about her job. | 酒 艺术 工作详情 |
[29:57] | He did play her. | 他把她耍了 |
[29:58] | He went to that benefit to find her. | 他去慈善晚宴找她 |
[29:59] | And 9,500 bucks in cash tells me he was paid to do it. | 9500刀告诉我他被人收买了 |
[30:02] | And then he got killed for his trouble. | 然后因为招惹了麻烦而被杀 |
[30:04] | Korsak, you said this drug | 科萨克 你说这种药 |
[30:05] | will make you do anything you’re told to do? | 会让人言听计从 |
[30:08] | Frost, check her bank accounts, | 弗罗斯特 查她的银行账户 |
[30:10] | and if he wasn’t after her money, | 如果他的目的不是她的钱 |
[30:11] | what was he after? | 那是什么 |
[30:14] | We have a theory. | 我们有一个推测 |
[30:15] | So, he gave her some zombie drug | 他给她吃了僵尸药 |
[30:17] | so he could rob her, | 那样就可以抢劫她 |
[30:18] | then wiped out her bank account? | 然后把她的账户洗劫一空 |
[30:20] | As far as we can tell, he didn’t take anything. | 据我们所知 他什么都没拿 |
[30:21] | So, if he didn’t rob her or sexually assault her, | 如果他没有抢劫或者对她性侵犯 |
[30:24] | What did he do? | 他做什么了 |
[30:25] | Well, we think he was after her I.D. Card. | 我们觉得他的目标是她的ID卡 |
[30:28] | Dr. Isles’ card was swiped | 有人刷艾尔斯医生的卡 |
[30:29] | to enter the M.E.’s office at 2:04 a.m. | 在凌晨2点04进入了法医办公室 |
[30:33] | Well, good. Let’s get the video. | 好啊 我们看看录像 |
[30:36] | There isn’t any. | 没有 |
[30:38] | There isn’t any? | 没有 |
[30:38] | Dr. Isles was under the influence of the drug, | 艾尔斯医生当时受药物控制 |
[30:40] | which means she might have told him how to avoid the cameras. | 可能告诉过他如何避开摄像头 |
[30:42] | You can take the funeral-parlor ramp. No cameras there. | 可以走出殡的通道 那里没有摄像头 |
[30:44] | Yeah, but you don’t break into a place unless you want something, | 是的 但是你不会无故闯入一个地方 |
[30:47] | so what did he take? | 他拿走什么了 |
[30:48] | We haven’t found anything missing…yet. | 我们还没有发现任何物品遗失 |
[30:50] | But you have prints? | 但是有指纹 |
[30:54] | We think he was wearing gloves. | 我们认为他带着手套 |
[31:00] | So, you don’t have a theory. | 你们这不是推测 |
[31:01] | You’ve got wishful thinking. | 这是妄想 |
[31:11] | You’re sure there’s nothing gone? | 你们确定没丢东西 |
[31:12] | We double-checked the inventory in here and in the autopsy room. | 我们查了两次这里和解剖室的财产清单 |
[31:15] | Nothing’s missing. | 没丢东西 |
[31:16] | Susie even checked the cold storage. | 苏茜还查了冷藏室 |
[31:18] | All the forensic specimens, | 所有法医标本 |
[31:19] | all the bodies are accounted for. | 所有尸体都查过了 |
[31:20] | Well, he was looking for something. What was it? | 他在找东西 是什么呢 |
[31:24] | What about the bone room? Did anybody check that? | 骨骼室呢 有人查过吗 |
[31:25] | We hardly ever go in there, | 我们很少进去 |
[31:27] | but Dr. Isles leaves the key right over here. | 但艾尔斯医生把钥匙放在这了 |
[31:39] | You ever been in here? | 你以前来过吗 |
[31:41] | Once. Keypad’s new. | 一次 键盘是新换的 |
[31:44] | Dr. Isles gave me the combination. | 艾尔斯医生给过我暗码 |
[31:46] | Wait a minute. Don’t touch that. | 等下 别碰 |
[31:49] | That’s a heat-activated touch screen. | 这个是热感触摸屏 |
[31:51] | If Brad wanted to get in, | 如果布拉德想进去 |
[31:52] | He’d have to remove his gloves. | 他必须脱下手套 |
[31:53] | I might be able to lift a print. | 也许会留下指纹 |
[31:56] | 405, skull and femur | 405号 少年无名氏的 |
[31:57] | of a teenage John Doe. | 头骨和股骨 |
[31:59] | It’s here. | 在这里 |
[31:59] | I’ll check the inventory. | 我来查下清单 |
[32:02] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[32:03] | I got it, too. | 我也找到了 |
[32:07] | Looks like a right index finger. | 像右手食指指纹 |
[32:08] | Oh, Korsak, that’s great. | 科萨克 真是太棒了 |
[32:10] | I’ll get it to latent prints. | 我去给指纹组 |
[32:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:12] | Uh, 1204. | 1204号 |
[32:14] | Partial adult female skull. | 成年女性局部头骨 |
[32:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:17] | 1304…Is empty. | 1304号 是空的 |
[32:20] | Is it supposed to be empty? | 应该是空的吗 |
[32:25] | No. | 不 |
[32:25] | What’s supposed to be in it? | 应该是什么 |
[32:27] | Bones that were discovered at the Stonehaven mall site. | 在斯通黑文商场发现的骨头 |
[32:29] | They were in that drawer? | 在那个抽屉里吗 |
[32:30] | Well, I couldn’t begin the forensic identification process | 在所有复原工作完成以前 |
[32:33] | until all the recovery was complete, | 我无法开始法医鉴定程序 |
[32:34] | but I had a near-complete skeleton. | 但我有一副接近完整的骨架 |
[32:36] | So, what can you tell us about those bones? | 所以 关于那些骨头你都知道什么 |
[32:39] | I-I’d be guessing. | 那就要猜测了 |
[32:41] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:42] | Never mind. Have fun in prison. | 不要紧 在监狱过的开心 |
[32:44] | Tell Paddy I said “Hi.” | 向帕迪问好 |
[32:45] | Be happy to pass that along. | 很乐意传达 |
[32:49] | Oh, I hate doing this. | 我讨厌这么做 |
[32:51] | Uh…She was was a female in her 20s. | 她是个20岁左右的女性 |
[32:54] | Okay, start checking the NCIC missing-persons database. | 查查国家犯罪中心的失踪人口数据库 |
[32:57] | It’s not much to go on. | 信息还不够多 |
[32:59] | Uh, Maura, what about height? | 莫拉 身高多高 |
[33:02] | I didn’t have enough of the femur or rib cage yet. | 我还没检查过股骨和胸腔 |
[33:04] | So, between 5 and 6 feet? | 5到6英尺 |
[33:07] | Yes, I think I could agree with that. | 差不多 |
[33:08] | Oh, that’s a big help. | 真是帮了大忙 |
[33:09] | You sure it wasn’t between 4 and 7 feet? | 你确定不是4到7英尺之间 |
[33:12] | 7 feet? | 7英尺 |
[33:13] | Let’s make her 5’6″. | 就写5到6 |
[33:15] | Okay, you know, I know what you’re doing. | 我知道你们在干嘛 |
[33:17] | You’re gonna say that she was just 300 pounds | 你们要说她只有300磅 |
[33:19] | so I could say, no, she was approximately 110 to 120. | 我会说 不 她大约110到120磅 |
[33:23] | You get that? | 听到了吗 |
[33:25] | See? Was that so hard? | 这很难吗 |
[33:26] | How long was her body in the ground? | 她的尸体掩埋多久了 |
[33:28] | You’d expect to see that level of decomposition | 从腐烂程度来看 |
[33:30] | if a body had been buried for between 6 to 12 months, | 已经掩埋6到12个月 |
[33:34] | depending on inclement weather… | 取决于天气状况 |
[33:36] | She’ll be up for parole by the time we’re done with this. | 我们做完这些她就可以假释了 |
[33:37] | I can only let you do this for about five more minutes. | 我只能再让你说5分钟 |
[33:40] | Your lips are blue. | 你的嘴唇蓝了 |
[33:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:45] | What does Paddy do for you to take this risk? | 帕迪为你做了什么让你甘愿冒险 |
[33:50] | It’s what he doesn’t do. | 要感谢他没有做 |
[33:52] | I got a brother on the inside. | 我有个哥哥在监狱里 |
[33:54] | I got six hits. | 查到6个结果 |
[33:57] | Maura, can you see these photos? | 莫拉 你能看到这些照片吗 |
[33:59] | Uh, yes. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[34:01] | Is it one of these women? | 是这些人中的一个吗 |
[34:02] | I don’t know. I… | 我不知道 我 |
[34:04] | Susie, there are crime-scene photos of the bones. | 苏茜 那里有骨头的现场照片 |
[34:07] | Yeah, I have them right here. | 是的 我这里有 |
[34:10] | The distance between the conical orbits, | 眼眶间的距离 |
[34:14] | the size and symmetry of the nasal opening, | 鼻骨张开的对称度和尺寸 |
[34:15] | The pronounced zygomatic bones… | 突出的颧骨 |
[34:17] | Tick-tock, tick-tock. | 滴答 滴答 |
[34:18] | Well, I really need more comparable data, Jane. | 我真的需要更多参照数据 简 |
[34:20] | No, you really need to sleep in your own bed. | 不 你需要的是睡在自己床上 |
[34:25] | Judging by the broad, round facial-projection features, | 从宽度 面部投射特征来看 |
[34:28] | she’s likely of African or South American descent. | 她很可能有非洲或南美洲血统 |
[34:32] | I’ll have to go with number five. | 我觉得是5号 |
[34:34] | Susie, what do you think? | 苏茜 你觉得呢 |
[34:37] | Definitely number five. | 一定是5号 |
[34:39] | Sofia Alvares, 23. | 索菲亚·阿尔瓦雷斯 23岁 |
[34:42] | Brazilian swimsuit model. | 巴西泳装模特 |
[34:43] | Missing 10 months. | 10个月前失踪 |
[34:45] | Got it — we matched the print on the keypad | 已经证实键盘上的指纹 |
[34:47] | to Brad Adams. | 属于布拉德·亚当斯 |
[34:49] | So we can prove he was here. | 那么可以证明他来过这里 |
[34:50] | But why would he want those bones? | 但他为什么要那些骨头 |
[34:52] | Susie, I want to see | 苏茜 我想看看 |
[34:53] | all the photographs of the bones. | 所有骨头的照片 |
[34:55] | Csru didn’t find all of her remains. | 犯罪现场调查组没有找到所有残骸 |
[34:57] | I know. It’s a partial skeleton. | 我知道 是局部骨架 |
[34:58] | Just show me the next photo. | 给我看下一张照片 |
[35:00] | Stop right there. | 停在这里 |
[35:01] | Go closer on the hyoid. | 离舌骨近一点 |
[35:04] | We need a cause of death. | 我们需要知道死因 |
[35:06] | Well, it would be better if I could do an autopsy. | 能让我解剖尸体就更好了 |
[35:08] | Maura, Popov will be here soon. | 莫拉 波波夫一会儿就来了 |
[35:11] | Crushed hyoid bone. | 舌骨断了 |
[35:12] | Could you show me Brad’s neck? | 能让我看看布拉德的颈部吗 |
[35:18] | It is so reckless to guess. | 纯凭猜测 太不负责任了 |
[35:20] | You’re in jail. Ask the guards. | 你都已经进去了 问问那些警卫 |
[35:22] | They’re not gonna add more time for guessing. | 他们不会为了这个就把你多关几天的 |
[35:24] | Cause of death appears to be the same for both Brad and Sofia. | 布拉德和索菲亚的死因看上去一样 |
[35:28] | All right, well, that means we’re looking for one killer. | 就是说凶手是同一个人 |
[35:30] | So, he hired Brad to hit on Maura, | 他雇布拉德去引诱莫拉 |
[35:32] | break in here, and steal Sofia’s bones? | 闯进这儿 偷了索菲亚的骨头 |
[35:34] | Yeah. No disrespect, Maura, but why did our killer think | 就是啊 没别的意思 莫拉 不过凶手 |
[35:36] | that you could tie him to Sofia’s murder? | 怎么就觉得你能把他和索菲亚的死联系上 |
[35:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:40] | Susie, were any more bones from the site delivered today? | 苏茜 今天还有骨头送来吗 |
[35:44] | Uh, yes, but they’re just fragments. | 有 不过都不完整 |
[35:45] | I started laying them out. | 我正开始摆呢 |
[35:49] | Isolate that small bone on the left. | 对准左边那块小骨头 |
[35:52] | Describe it to me. | 描述一下 |
[35:54] | A fragment approximately 8 millimeters long… | 大概八毫米长的骨骼碎片 |
[35:57] | With an epiphyseal end. | 有骨骺 |
[35:59] | It’s not a bone fragment. It’s a fetal clavicle. | 那不是骨骼碎片 是胎儿的锁骨 |
[36:03] | She was pregnant? | 她怀孕了 |
[36:03] | Somewhere between eight and nine weeks. | 大概八到九周大 |
[36:06] | That’s what he was afraid of. | 他担心的就是这个 |
[36:07] | Fetal DNA would tie him to Sofia. | 胎儿的DNA能把他和索菲亚联系上 |
[36:09] | Because our killer is the father of her baby. | 因为凶手就是孩子的父亲 |
[36:21] | Ok. Thanks, Susie. | 好的 谢了 苏茜 |
[36:23] | Susie was able to extract fetal DNA from that fetal clavicle. | 苏茜从胎儿锁骨里提取出了DNA |
[36:25] | Did she compare it to Brad’s DNA? | 和布拉德的DNA比对过了吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah. It’s just like we thought. | 对过了 不出我们所料 |
[36:28] | We can rule Brad out as the father. | 布拉德不是孩子的父亲 |
[36:30] | We should run that DNA through CODIS. | 我们得在DNA联合索引系统里查查 |
[36:33] | Hey, Korsak, you’re gonna be glad | 科萨克 还好你没在 |
[36:35] | you didn’t fall asleep in the break room. | 休息室睡觉 |
[36:36] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[36:39] | Is that Sofia? | 那是索菲亚吗 |
[36:39] | Uh-huh, and her supermodel pals. | 对 还有她的超模朋友 |
[36:43] | Wait. What club is that? | 等等 是哪个夜店 |
[36:44] | Hollow Venom. | 空心毒液 |
[36:46] | Frankie said that Brad worked there. | 弗兰基说布拉德在那儿上班 |
[36:48] | And there he is. | 他出现了 |
[36:51] | Just established a connection between Brad and Sofia. | 这就能把布拉德和索菲亚联系上了 |
[36:53] | Yeah, but we also confirmed cause of death for the both of them | 是啊 可我们是在莫拉的帮助下 |
[36:55] | wth the help of Maura, who is also our suspect. | 确定了他俩的死因 而她现在是嫌犯 |
[36:57] | Any chance dr. Popov could come up with the same findings? | 波波夫医生有没有可能做出同样的结论 |
[37:00] | Please, the only thing I’m certain Popov will find | 得了吧 我看波波夫能发现的唯一的东西 |
[37:02] | is some chilled vodka. | 就是冰伏特加 |
[37:03] | There’s got to be something we can do | 下面那么多设备 |
[37:05] | with all that equipment down there. | 总会有办法吧 |
[37:11] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[37:12] | It’s a criminal violation, | 这是犯罪 |
[37:13] | And it could ruin the evidence for court. | 而且会破坏证据的合法性 |
[37:15] | I’m not asking you to cut him open. | 我又没让你把他切开 |
[37:16] | I just want to get a look at his hyoid bone | 我只想看看他的舌骨 |
[37:18] | to see if it was crushed like Sofia’s. | 是不是和索菲亚的一样被折断了 |
[37:19] | I mean, what about an X-ray or an MRI? | 用X光或是核磁共振行吗 |
[37:21] | That won’t show you enough. | 看不清楚的 |
[37:23] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[37:24] | What about that fluoroscope thing? | 那个什么荧光镜呢 |
[37:26] | Might work. | 也许有用 |
[37:28] | We can at least see | 至少能看到 |
[37:30] | the tissue below the surface. | 表皮下面的组织 |
[37:36] | Okay, that. That — | 好 那个 那个 |
[37:37] | That’s bruising, right? | 是瘀伤吧 |
[37:39] | There’s a distinctive subdural hematoma, yes. | 没错 是硬膜血肿 很特别 |
[37:42] | The shape of that bruise doesn’t look like | 这种形状的瘀伤 |
[37:44] | it would be caused by an elbow strike. | 不像是肘击造成的吧 |
[37:45] | It’s more consistent with the shape of a — | 这种形状更像是 |
[37:47] | A closed fist. | 握紧的拳头 |
[37:49] | That’s weird. Why are those bruises there? | 很奇怪 怎么会有那样的瘀伤呢 |
[37:50] | Those three distinctive oval marks? | 那三处特别的椭圆形印记吗 |
[37:52] | I don’t know what could leave marks like that. | 我不知道会是什么造成的 |
[37:56] | All right, well, it’s — it’s more than we had before. | 好吧 好歹算有进展了 |
[37:59] | Maura would be very proud of you. | 莫拉一定会为你骄傲的 |
[38:01] | She’s my hero. | 她是我的英雄 |
[38:03] | So are you! | 你也是 |
[38:06] | But she’s an M.D. | 不过她是医学博士 |
[38:09] | We got a hit. | 有发现了 |
[38:11] | I think we just I.D.’d Sofia’s baby daddy. | 我们查到孩子是谁的了 |
[38:15] | Tucker Franklin was the father of Sofia’s baby? | 索菲亚肚里的孩子是塔克·富兰克林的 |
[38:18] | Yep, Tucker Franklin, | 没错 塔克·富兰克林 |
[38:19] | famous golf pro and philanthropist. | 著名的职业高尔夫球手兼慈善家 |
[38:20] | Crazy, right? | 想不到吧 |
[38:23] | Nothing came up on CODIS, | DNA联合索引系统里查不到 |
[38:24] | so we ran it through other DNA databases. | 我们就查了其他的DNA数据库 |
[38:26] | Tucker’s DNA was on file | 塔克是搞骨髓捐献的 |
[38:27] | with his bone-marrow charity. | 他的DNA被记录在案了 |
[38:29] | Tucker introduced Maura to Brad. | 是塔克把莫拉介绍给布拉德的 |
[38:31] | Because they knew each other. | 因为他们俩认识 |
[38:32] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[38:35] | Tucker going into a fancy club. | 塔克正进一家高级夜店 |
[38:37] | Hollow Venom again. | 又是空心毒液 |
[38:38] | That’s the same club Sofia frequented. | 索菲亚是那儿的常客 |
[38:40] | And there’s Tucker with his bouncer friend, Brad. | 看塔克和他的保安朋友布拉德 |
[38:43] | You know, Frankie said Brad was the guy | 弗兰基说布拉德会给那些名人 |
[38:44] | who hooked up celebrities with women and drugs. | 找女人和毒品 |
[38:47] | Looks like Brad hooked Tucker up with Sofia, | 看来是布拉德帮塔克找上了索菲亚 |
[38:50] | but Sofia got in the family way. | 没想到索菲亚怀孕了 |
[38:52] | The only way Tucker holds on to his fat endorsement deals | 塔克想保住他的代言协议 |
[38:54] | and his marriage was to eliminate her. | 和他的婚姻 就只能除掉她 |
[38:57] | Once those bones surfaced, | 可那些骨头被发现了 |
[38:58] | he knew it was just a matter of time | 他很清楚莫拉迟早 |
[38:59] | before Maura identified Sofia | 会确认索菲亚的身份 |
[39:01] | and tied Tucker’s DNA to their unborn baby. | 并把他的DNA和未出世的孩子联系上 |
[39:04] | But why did Tucker kill Brad? | 可是塔克为什么要杀了布拉德呢 |
[39:06] | Tucker didn’t want to leave any witness. | 为了杀人灭口 |
[39:08] | You know, one good punch to the throat | 他带了某个东西保护着他那双”玉手” |
[39:09] | with something to protect those soft hands. | 然后一拳致命 |
[39:12] | We still don’t have enough probable cause to arrest him. | 还是没有足够的合理依据逮捕他 |
[39:14] | We do have enough to question him, though. | 不过足够盘问他的了 |
[39:25] | Look, it’s Tucker Franklin! | 看 塔克·富兰克林来了 |
[39:29] | Park it up front, pal. | 帮我停前面 伙计 |
[39:30] | Yo, Tucker Franklin, man! | 塔克·富兰克林 伙计 |
[39:31] | Tucker Franklin! | 塔克·富兰克林 |
[39:35] | Would you look at that? | 看看这个 |
[39:37] | I bet that would leave three distinct oval bruises. | 我猜这个会留下三个特别的椭圆形印记 |
[39:42] | Hey, Tucker. | 塔克 |
[39:47] | Do I know you? | 我们认识吗 |
[39:48] | You know me well enough to take my $1,000 check | 我给你的慈善基金捐了1000块钱 |
[39:50] | for your charity. | 你该认识我吧 |
[39:51] | Oh. Well, thanks. | 太感谢了 |
[39:53] | This is a nice keychain. | 这个钥匙圈不错啊 |
[39:55] | What are you doing with my keys? | 你拿我的钥匙干嘛 |
[39:56] | Oh, I’m not the valet. | 我可不是代人泊车的 |
[39:58] | You know, it makes sense | 你那双手价值连城 |
[39:59] | that you’d want to protect that million-dollar grip. | 你要保护它们倒也说得通 |
[40:01] | You can’t use those soft hands to punch people. | 用那双玉手打人可不行 |
[40:03] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[40:05] | Hell of a swing, too. | 下手够狠的 |
[40:08] | And with these brass knuckles, it would just take | 有了这副铜指节套 |
[40:09] | one good punch to the throat to kill Sofia…and Brad. | 一拳就能让索菲亚和布拉德毙命 |
[40:18] | oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[40:19] | Guess we’re gonna have to park that Hummer in the impound lot. | 看来我们得把那辆悍马拖走了 |
[40:22] | Tucker Franklin, you’re under arrest | 塔克·富兰克林 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[40:24] | for the murder of Sofia Alvares and Brad Adams. | 索菲亚·阿尔瓦雷斯和布拉德·亚当斯而被捕 |
[40:40] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:44] | So many of you admire me, | 这么多人崇拜我 |
[40:46] | Dr. Vladimir Popov, and my work. | 弗拉基米尔·波波夫医生 还有我的成就 |
[40:49] | Leave it to Popov. | 让他去吧 |
[40:55] | Excuse me. | 麻烦让一下 |
[40:59] | Girl. | 小妞 |
[41:01] | I need this cold. | 帮我冰一冰 |
[41:07] | You sure know how to make an entrance. | 你还真懂怎么亮相啊 |
[41:10] | I was thinking of wearing my neon orange jumpsuit, | 我本来想穿那件荧光橙色的囚服的 |
[41:13] | but I thought it’d be too much. | 后来想想太隆重了 |
[41:15] | Yeah, you can wear it tomorrow. | 是啊 你可以明天穿 |
[41:17] | So, did you get any new prison tats? | 有没有搞个监狱纹身啊 |
[41:20] | None that I want to show you. | 反正不给你看 |
[41:22] | So, what do you want to do now? | 现在想干嘛 |
[41:24] | Go to work. | 回去工作 |
[41:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[41:26] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[41:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |