时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Go, son! | 上啊 儿子 |
[00:08] | Let’s go, buddy! | 加油啊 小伙子 |
[00:16] | That was a cross-check, ref! | 那是击人犯规 裁判 |
[00:17] | – Are you blind?! – Excuse me. | -你瞎了吗 -请让一下 |
[00:20] | I’m watching a game here. | 我在看比赛呢 |
[00:22] | Oh, my god! Use the whistle! That’s what it’s for! | 天啊 吹哨啊 要不要那玩意儿干嘛 |
[00:25] | Hey. Can I just squeeze by? | 能让我过去吗 |
[00:26] | That is bullshit! | 太扯淡了 |
[00:28] | He checked my kid! You can’t give him the penalty! | 是他阻截了我儿子 你怎么能罚我儿子 |
[00:31] | Please, excuse me. | 抱歉 请让一下 |
[00:34] | That was my foot, lady. | 你压我的脚了 女士 |
[00:36] | Sorry. I was just trying to get by. | 对不起 我只是走过来 |
[00:39] | Please don’t push me. | 请不要推我 |
[00:46] | Now you made me miss the play. | 你害我没看到那个进球 |
[00:50] | Hey. I’m talking to you. | 我跟你说话呢 |
[00:56] | Next time, don’t push, bitch. | 下次 别逼人太甚 贱人 |
[00:59] | Hey! That’s offsides! | 那是越位 |
[01:24] | Oh. Not those. | 那双不行 |
[01:25] | What “not those”? You have six other identical pair. | 什么叫那双不行 你还有六双一模一样的 |
[01:28] | They’re not identical. | 它们可不一样 |
[01:30] | That’s black patent, black suede, kitten heel. | 分别是黑色漆皮 黑色麂皮和中跟鞋 |
[01:35] | Wish I had just one matching pair. | 我只要有一双成对的鞋就行了 |
[01:40] | Clear the clutter, cleanse the soul. | 清理杂物 净化心灵 |
[01:43] | I might need those. | 那双我可能用得上 |
[01:46] | Okay, so, you are not the person who hired my mother | 好吧 所以雇我妈来帮你清理柜子的人 |
[01:49] | – to help you clean out your closet? – No. | -不是你咯 -不是 |
[01:51] | Great. Let’s go do something else. | 很好 那我们去干点儿别的 |
[01:53] | No, I-I mean…yes. | 不 我是说 是的 |
[01:56] | Okay. Maybe the shoes are a little too overwhelming for you. | 好吧 也许这些鞋对你来说无法割舍 |
[02:00] | When was the last time you wore this dress? | 你上次穿这条裙子是什么时候 |
[02:04] | I haven’t had a chance. | 我一直没有机会穿它 |
[02:05] | I was with you when you bought it. | 你买它的时候 我也在 |
[02:08] | Three years ago. | 那是三年前 |
[02:09] | Donation pile. | 拿去捐了吧 |
[02:10] | No, no! I paid to have it tailored. | 不要 我花钱改过尺寸的 |
[02:12] | Why? So we could lord it over all the other frumpy frocks? | 啥 是为了让它当旧衣服之王吗 |
[02:16] | So help me, if that is Amazon delivering more shoes… | 拜托 如果是快递送鞋来了… |
[02:22] | Okay. | 好了 |
[02:26] | If you’re doing this to help mom make extra money, please stop. | 如果你是为了让我妈赚外快 还是算了吧 |
[02:30] | Okay. You’re not responsible for her finances. | 你不必承担她的经济问题 |
[02:31] | Yes, but we both know something’s wrong. | 对 但我们都知道情况不对 |
[02:33] | Then why won’t she just tell me? | 那她为什么不直接告诉我呢 |
[02:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:37] | Cailin, hi. | 凯琳 你好 |
[02:39] | Uh, come on in. | 进来吧 |
[02:41] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吧 |
[02:43] | My mom went to Europe. | 我妈妈去欧洲了 |
[02:45] | You didn’t go with her? | 你没跟她一起去吗 |
[02:47] | – Well, here. Let me help. – No, it’s — it’s fine. I got it. | -来 我帮你拿 -没关系 我自己来 |
[02:50] | What happened to your foot? | 你的脚怎么了 |
[02:52] | Well, I sprained my ankle. | 我扭伤了脚踝 |
[02:54] | Oh. Sorry. | 真可怜 |
[02:57] | I’m sorry you’re not in Europe. | 我很奇怪你怎么没去欧洲 |
[02:59] | I have finals. | 我有期末考试 |
[03:01] | Listen. I know this is a lot to ask. | 听着 我有个不情之请 |
[03:03] | Can I stay with you? | 我能跟你一起住吗 |
[03:06] | With me? | 跟我 |
[03:08] | Uh, yes, sure. | 当然可以 |
[03:10] | Sure. You don’t want to be home alone? | 当然 你不想一个人在家吗 |
[03:11] | I wasn’t alone. | 我不是一个人 |
[03:13] | My mother hired Mrs. Craberton to babysit me. | 我妈妈雇了克拉伯顿太太来照顾我 |
[03:17] | You’re 19. | 你都19岁了 |
[03:18] | I know. Right? | 就是说啊 |
[03:20] | I knew you guys would understand. | 我知道你们会理解的 |
[03:22] | Uh, so, how long is Hope gone? | 那霍普要去多久 |
[03:24] | Three weeks. Thank you. | 三周 谢谢你 |
[03:29] | Oh. Hey, dude. | 喂 伙计 |
[03:31] | Yeah, I did the homework. | 对 我作业做了 |
[03:34] | Um, Cailin. W-where are you going? | 凯琳 你要去哪儿 |
[03:36] | Oh, is it okay if I just stay in your spare bedroom? | 我睡客房可以吗 |
[03:39] | Yes, yes. I’ll — I’ll show you where it is. | 当然了 我带你去 |
[03:41] | That’s okay. I can find it. | 没关系 我能找到 |
[03:44] | No, I’m listening. Oh, my god. He so did not. | 不 我在听 天呐 他没那么干吧 |
[03:49] | Oh, my god. He so did, too. | 天呐 他真那么干了 |
[03:52] | Three weeks?! | 三周 |
[03:52] | Well, you’ll get to know each other better. | 你们可以进一步了解对方 |
[03:54] | She’s your half-sister. | 她可是你的半个妹妹 |
[03:57] | Okay, we got a possible homicide in the parking lot | 萨福克唐斯的冰球场的 |
[03:59] | of the hockey rink out by Suffolk Downs. | 停车场疑似发生了凶杀案 |
[04:07] | That is like 100 decibels! | 那都得有100分贝了 |
[04:09] | You know, I just read a report about hearing loss in adolescents. | 我刚读了篇关于青少年听力损伤的报告 |
[04:13] | It’s up 30%. I’ll meet you there. | 超过了30% 我到现场跟你会合 |
[04:47] | Hey. Thanks for bringing me in on this. | 多谢让我参与这个案子 |
[04:49] | I figured you should help out since we’re hockey guys. | 我想我们都打冰球 你应该帮得上忙 |
[04:52] | – Jane’s not working it? – She and Dr. Isles are almost here. | -简不来吗 -她和艾尔斯医生快到了 |
[04:55] | Well, before she elbows me out of the way, | 在她把我撵走之前 |
[04:56] | can I get a minute of training? | 能让我试试手吗 |
[04:58] | You bet. Tell us what you see. | 可以 说说你看到了什么 |
[04:59] | Well, the human body holds 6 quarts of blood. | 好吧 人体内有六升血液 |
[05:02] | There’s about 5 of it on the ground. | 这地面上大概有五升 |
[05:04] | – Good. What else? – I don’t see too many crime-scene markers. | -不错 还有呢 -犯罪现场标识很少 |
[05:08] | Did you find a purse or a wallet? | 你们找到皮包或是钱包了吗 |
[05:10] | No. Nothing on the body or nearby. | 没有 尸体身上和周围都没有 |
[05:11] | She’s not wearing much jewelry except a cheap charm bracelet. | 她没戴多少首饰 只戴了一条廉价吊坠手链 |
[05:16] | Maybe robbery was the motive. | 也许作案动机是抢劫 |
[05:18] | Could be, but it’s a pretty vicious way to kill somebody | 有可能 但为了钱包和首饰 |
[05:20] | if all you want is their purse and jewelry. | 就这样杀人也太恶毒了 |
[05:22] | Hey. It’s a youth hockey game. | 那可是青年冰球比赛 |
[05:24] | You played, too, Frost. | 你也打过 弗罗斯特 |
[05:25] | I once saw two parents go at each other | 我曾经见到两个家长在一场 |
[05:27] | with their kids’ hockey sticks at a pee-wee game. | 小比赛中用他们孩子的球棍互殴 |
[05:29] | Sergeant Korsak, we’ve got 10 officers inside | 科萨克警司 我们派了10个警员 |
[05:31] | on all the doors and exits. | 守住了所有的出入口 |
[05:32] | Good. Nobody leaves. | 很好 任何人都不许离开 |
[05:33] | Everybody in that rink is a suspect. | 冰场里的每一个人都有嫌疑 |
[05:36] | – Hey, Wendy. – Hello, Detective Rizzoli. | -温蒂 -你好 里佐利警探 |
[05:38] | – This is Detective Frost. – Sir. | -这位是弗罗斯特警探 -长官 |
[05:41] | – You want to take a look at this? – Really? | -你想过来看一眼吗 -可以吗 |
[05:43] | It’s my dream to join homicide one day. | 加入凶杀组是我的梦想 |
[05:45] | Is it okay if I take a look, Sir? | 我可以看一眼吗 长官 |
[05:48] | Be our guest. | 请随意 |
[05:50] | Okay. It’s madness, right? | 太疯狂了 是吧 |
[05:53] | That’s one end of her carotid artery. | 那是她颈动脉的一端 |
[05:55] | Ohh. I’ve only seen pictures of this stuff. | 我只看过这些东西的照片 |
[05:58] | Wow. Incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[06:00] | Frankie, write down all the tags. | 弗兰基 把所有东西都登记一下 |
[06:01] | – I want a record of every vehicle down here. – You got it. | -我要停在这里的所有汽车的记录 -好的 |
[06:03] | I’m heading inside. | 我要进去了 |
[06:04] | Officer Rogers, I want another officer on that exit over there. | 罗杰斯警官 那个出口还需要一名警员 |
[06:06] | Yes, Sir. Thanks a lot, uh, detectives, Sir. | 是 长官 多谢了 警探 长官 |
[06:10] | Let me know if you need anything — coffee, anything. | 有需要尽管告诉我 咖啡什么的都可以 |
[06:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[06:15] | Man! | 混蛋 |
[06:17] | I got to get over this. | 我一定得克服这个毛病 |
[06:19] | Pretend it’s that bag of giblets you pull out of a turkey | 就把它当成是你做火鸡之前 |
[06:21] | before you cook it. | 掏出来的内脏 |
[06:21] | Inside your turkey? Every turkey? | 火鸡肚子里的 就一般火鸡 |
[06:26] | Come on, dude. You can do this. | 来吧 伙计 你能做到的 |
[06:29] | Okay. Now… | 好吧 现在 |
[06:32] | Just a little bit at a time, okay? | 一点一点来 好吗 |
[06:37] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[06:38] | I wouldn’t say “Good”, but keep going. | 说不上好 但是继续吧 |
[06:47] | It works. I’m not gagging. | 这招有效果 我没吐 |
[06:51] | What did he use — a dull can opener? | 他用的是什么 钝的开罐器吗 |
[06:54] | Is that her tongue hanging out? | 那是她伸出来的舌头吗 |
[06:55] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[06:59] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[07:02] | That did it. Dinner’s still inside. | 忍住了 没把晚饭吐出来 |
[07:07] | All right. | 太棒了 |
[07:11] | I’m not brave enough to stop a tied youth hockey game. | 我可没胆叫停难分高下的青年冰球赛 |
[07:13] | Looks like we don’t have a choice. | 但我们别无选择 |
[07:16] | Hey, ref! | 裁判 |
[07:17] | Boston Police! Stop the game! Oh! Ref! | 波士顿警察 停止比赛 裁判 |
[07:21] | Blow the whistle! Stop the game! | 吹哨 停止比赛 |
[07:23] | Back away, mom! | 一边儿去 老妈子 |
[07:24] | What? | 什么 |
[07:25] | Hey! I’m a cop! Stop the game! | 我是警察 停止比赛 |
[07:29] | I don’t care if you’re the queen of England! Move, mom! | 英国女王我也不在乎 快走 老妈子 |
[07:31] | Oh, you know what? | 你逼我 |
[07:35] | You call me “mom” one more time | 你再叫我老妈子 |
[07:36] | and you watch where I put that whistle. | 看我把你那破哨扔哪儿去 |
[07:38] | It’s a police emergency. Stop the game. Now. | 紧急案件 停止比赛 立刻 |
[07:58] | All right, all right, look. | 听我说 |
[07:58] | We’re very sorry to interrupt your game. | 很抱歉打断大家比赛 |
[08:00] | Okay, we are here to investigate a crime. | 我们来这是为了调查一起案件 |
[08:02] | What kind of crime? | 什么案件 |
[08:03] | Sir, step back, please. | 先生 请往后站 |
[08:04] | No, we had this in the bag. | 不行 我们马上就赢了 |
[08:05] | I want to know how long it’s gonna take. | 我要知道你们要占用多少时间 |
[08:06] | Longer if you don’t step back. | 你不后退只会更长 |
[08:08] | This is crap. If my son’s not playing, we’re out of here. | 胡扯 要是我儿子不能比赛 我们就走 |
[08:11] | Nobody is leaving the arena. | 所有人不得离开赛场 |
[08:14] | Unless it’s in the back of a squad car. | 除非你要去警车上待着 |
[08:16] | Can we have all parents standing with their children, please? | 请所有家长站到自己孩子的身边 |
[08:19] | Pair up. | 站到一起 |
[08:21] | Pair up. Everybody get with your parents. | 站到一起 所有人去找自己的父母 |
[08:23] | Hmm. There’s no parent with that boy. | 那个男孩没有家长陪同 |
[08:28] | Hey, Drew. Where’s your mom? | 德鲁 你妈妈呢 |
[08:30] | I-I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[08:31] | Anybody know where his mom is? | 有人知道他妈妈去哪儿了吗 |
[08:33] | Uh, sometimes she goes outside to smoke | 有时候趁着孩子被罚下场 |
[08:35] | when the kid’s line is off the ice. | 她会去外面抽烟 |
[08:36] | Son, what’s your name? | 孩子 你叫什么名字 |
[08:37] | Drew — Drew Bigsby. | 德鲁 德鲁·比格斯比 |
[08:39] | Okay, Drew. We’re gonna step outside. | 德鲁 我们一会儿去外面 |
[08:40] | We’re gonna look for your mom, okay? | 去找你妈妈 好吗 |
[08:42] | And what’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[08:42] | Mary Bigsby. | 玛丽·比格斯比 |
[08:44] | Could — could you stay with him for a few minutes? | 你能在这陪他一会儿吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah, sure. No problem. Wh-what’s going on? | 可以 没问题 出什么事了 |
[08:46] | Everything’s okay. If we could all just stay inside, please? | 没事 只是请不要出去 |
[08:50] | Okay? Keep him inside, please. Thank you. | 知道了吗 请别让他出去 谢谢 |
[08:52] | Nobody leave the arena. | 所有人不得离开赛场 |
[08:57] | I’m seeing blood droplets far apart. | 血迹之间相隔很远 |
[09:00] | She was in a hurry. | 她很匆忙 |
[09:01] | So she was bleeding when she left the rink, | 就是说她离开冰球场的时候在流血 |
[09:04] | which doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通 |
[09:05] | Why not? | 为什么说不通 |
[09:06] | Come on. Take a look at the body. | 过来 看看尸体 |
[09:08] | Tell me what you think. | 说说你的想法 |
[09:10] | Hey, Frost. | 弗罗斯特 |
[09:11] | Can you run a DMV search on Mary Bigsby? | 能查查玛丽·比格斯比的车辆记录吗 |
[09:14] | Is that Mary? | 那个是玛丽吗 |
[09:15] | Think so. | 估计是 |
[09:18] | Here we go. | 找到了 |
[09:19] | Mary Bigsby drives a blue minivan. | 玛丽·比格斯比开的是一辆蓝色小货车 |
[09:21] | I got the tags right here. We’ll find it. | 这里的汽车牌照我们都登记了 会找到的 |
[09:26] | Your mother is staying with Cailin. | 你妈妈和凯琳在一起 |
[09:27] | – Do you think that’s okay? – Do I think it’s okay | -会有事吗 -你问我 |
[09:30] | that my mother is babysitting a grown adult? | 我妈照看一个成年人会不会有事 |
[09:32] | No, I do not. | 我真不放心啊 |
[09:34] | Hope was so insistent. | 霍普太固执了 |
[09:35] | Hope should back off. | 她应该撒手 |
[09:37] | Just talk to me about the body. | 给我讲讲尸体的情况 |
[09:39] | She has a broken nose and a jagged injury to her throat. | 她的鼻子被打断了 颈部有锯齿形伤口 |
[09:42] | – See what doesn’t make any sense? – What doesn’t make sense? | -知道什么说不通了吧 -什么说不通 |
[09:44] | Two injuries — broken nose and a slashed throat. | 两处伤口 鼻子被打断 颈部被割 |
[09:47] | – They’re separate. – Well, how do you know that? | -不是同时造成的 -你怎么知道 |
[09:48] | Well, the blood spatter says | 血会喷到这里说明 |
[09:51] | that she was ambushed from behind, | 她是在背后遭人伏击 |
[09:53] | But the droplets from her busted nose | 但她鼻子里滴出来的血 |
[09:55] | says that she was punched over there. | 说明她是在那边被打了一拳 |
[09:57] | You think we’re looking for two attackers? | 你说会有两个袭击者吗 |
[09:59] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[10:01] | I think there may be a speed-burn mark under the blood. | 血迹下面好像有车子加速的痕迹 |
[10:07] | You’re right. | 说的没错 |
[10:09] | No bloody tire tracks, though. | 不过没有带血的轮胎印 |
[10:11] | So what does that mean? | 这说明什么 |
[10:11] | Somebody was going in reverse, braked hard here, | 有人倒车过来 在这猛地刹车 |
[10:15] | and then sped off before she bled out. | 然后在她失血致死前火速离开了 |
[10:18] | You think the killer took the victim’s car? | 凶手会不会开走了死者的车 |
[10:19] | We find her keys? | 找到她的钥匙了吗 |
[10:21] | Negative. You think we’re looking at a carjacking? | 没有 会是劫车案吗 |
[10:23] | You got a choice of cars, you steal a minivan? | 这儿这么多车 偏偏挑一辆小货车 |
[10:25] | Frankie’s got eyes on Mary Bigsby’s minivan. | 弗兰基看到玛丽·比格斯比的小货车了 |
[10:30] | Someone inside. | 车里有人 |
[10:32] | All right, you take the right. | 你右边去 |
[10:33] | Boston Police. Put your hands on the wheel now. | 波士顿警察 立刻将手放到方向盘上 |
[10:36] | Do not move your hands. Keep them on that wheel. | 手不要动 放在方向盘上 |
[10:38] | All right, when I tell you, | 听我口令 |
[10:39] | you clasp your hands behind your head. | 将手抱在脑后 |
[10:41] | Do it now. | 现在就做 |
[10:43] | All right. Now slowly get out of the car. | 慢慢从车里出来 |
[10:44] | Keep your hands where they are. | 手不要动 |
[10:46] | – We’ve got blood. – Oh, come on. | -有血迹 -得了吧 |
[10:48] | See if she has any I.D. | 看看她有没有身份证 |
[10:49] | All this over a hockey-mom shoving match? | 就因为推了一个冰球老妈就弄这么大动静 |
[11:01] | You are Mary Bigsby? | 你是玛丽·比格斯比 |
[11:02] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[11:03] | Take her in for questioning. | 带她回警局问话 |
[11:05] | Let’s go. Come on. | 走吧 快 |
[11:11] | If that’s Mary Bigsby… who’s that? | 如果她才是玛丽·比格斯比 那个是谁 |
[11:18] | Hey, fellas. Need you to take a look at the victim. | 伙计 需要你们指认一下死者 |
[11:24] | You recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[11:25] | Ew. It’s horrible. Yeah. | 太惨了 认识 |
[11:28] | She looks like that lady | 她好像就是那个 |
[11:29] | who showed up during practice, doesn’t she? | 练习时出现的女人 对吧 |
[11:30] | – Yeah, I think so. – You know her name? | -没错 -知道她的名字吗 |
[11:32] | No. She was very nice. | 不知道 但她人很好 |
[11:34] | – She was a saleslady. – Saleslady. | -她是个销售员 -销售员 |
[11:36] | Yeah, she gave one of these to all the players. | 他把这个送给了所有球员 |
[11:40] | No-drip helmet pads. | 强吸水性头盔垫 |
[11:42] | The kids wore them while they warmed up. | 孩子们热身的时候会戴上 |
[11:43] | The kids were really excited | 孩子们很激动 |
[11:44] | because she said the pads could tell if they were dehydrated. | 因为她说这个垫子能分辨出他们是否脱水 |
[11:46] | – How do they do that? – No idea. | -怎么办到的 -不知道 |
[11:48] | She gave the kids baggies, | 她给孩子们塑料袋 |
[11:49] | had them write their names on them, | 让他们写上自己的名字 |
[11:51] | and she collected them before the game. | 在比赛前回收 |
[11:53] | She took back used helmet pads? | 她把用过的吸水垫回收了 |
[11:55] | Yeah, she’s gonna analyze them | 是的 她要分析它们 |
[11:56] | and bring the results to the next game. | 下次比赛时再把分析结果带来 |
[11:59] | Did you see what kind of car she drove? | 看见她开什么样的车了吗 |
[12:00] | – No. – No, sorry. | -没有 -没看见 抱歉 |
[12:02] | Thank you both. | 谢谢二位 |
[12:06] | I’m gonna look up that company. | 我来查查那家公司 |
[12:09] | Are we really thinking someone in here did this? | 真会是在这儿的人干的吗 |
[12:12] | I mean, wouldn’t they be covered in blood? | 他们难道不会沾上血迹吗 |
[12:13] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[12:14] | Arterial blood spray projected forward. | 动脉血会向前喷 |
[12:18] | No such thing as no-drip helmet pads. | 根本没有强吸水性头盔垫这种东西 |
[12:21] | How can that be? | 怎么会这样 |
[12:22] | Our dead Jane Doe worked for a company that doesn’t exist? | 无名死者为一家不存在的公司卖力 |
[12:28] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[12:30] | Crime lab has the results on the blood on Mary’s shirt. | 罪证实验室拿到了玛丽身上血迹的分析报告 |
[12:32] | It matches our victim’s. | 与死者吻合 |
[12:33] | Who wants to face off against a killer hockey mom? | 谁去对付这个冰球杀手老妈 |
[12:35] | Been there, done that. | 早领教过了 |
[12:38] | I had to live through my mother’s hockey-mom years. | 我妈做了冰球老妈好几年 我都忍过来了 |
[12:40] | Your mother is too nice to be one of those mothers. | 你妈太善良了 哪比得了她们 |
[12:42] | Oh, yeah? Ask her about the time | 是吗 去问问她 |
[12:43] | that she stormed out onto the ice | 有次弗兰基比赛 |
[12:45] | in the middle of Frankie’s game | 她中途冲进冰场 |
[12:46] | and hit the ref with her purse. | 拿包打裁判 |
[12:49] | What did Frankie do? | 弗兰基什么反应 |
[12:49] | Tried to change his last name. | 想把姓改了 |
[12:51] | We’ll take this one, then. | 还是我们去吧 |
[12:52] | Okay. Good. I’m going down to autopsy. | 好吧 我去验尸房了 |
[12:55] | Puncture wound is 0.5 centimeters at the apex. | 穿刺伤顶部为0.5厘米 |
[13:00] | 12.7 centimeters of jagged tear. | 锯齿状撕裂有12.7厘米 |
[13:07] | Ugh. It’s like someone pulled her throat open with claws. | 就像有人用爪子撕开了她的喉咙 |
[13:09] | What kind of murder weapon does that? | 会是什么样的凶器呢 |
[13:11] | It snagged the carotid. Notice I said “snagged.” | 它勾住了颈动脉 注意我说的是勾住 |
[13:14] | I noticed. | 我注意到了 |
[13:16] | Notice how much I would love to know what the murder weapon is. | 请注意我有多么想知道凶器是什么 |
[13:19] | Carotid artery was pulled until it tore. | 颈动脉一直被牵扯直至撕裂 |
[13:21] | I notice you said “pulled.” | 我注意到了你说的是牵扯 |
[13:23] | I did. By a weapon with a curved end. | 是的 用一种顶端弯曲的凶器 |
[13:25] | Okay. We’ll put out an all-points bulletin for Captain Hook. | 好 我们要全面通缉虎克船长了 |
[13:30] | There’s a beige, gummy substance in the wound. | 伤口处有浅褐色粘性物质 |
[13:33] | The lost boys’ gummy bears? | 迷失男孩的小熊软糖吗 |
[13:39] | It’s Hope. Again. | 又是霍普打来的 |
[13:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[13:43] | Hello? | 你好 |
[13:45] | Yes. You know, I am just in the middle of an autopsy. | 是的 我正在验尸呢 |
[13:50] | No. | 不 |
[13:50] | I do not know if Cailin did her homework, | 我不知道凯琳有没有做作业 |
[13:53] | but she’s a sophomore in college. | 不过她已经大学二年级了 |
[13:56] | Okay, I will. I will make sure she goes to bed. | 好吧 我会逼她上床睡觉的 |
[13:58] | Okay, bye-bye. | 再见 |
[14:01] | Wow. No wonder Cailin is frustrated. | 难怪凯琳不高兴呢 |
[14:03] | I am so glad that Constance taught me to be independent. | 我真庆幸康斯坦丝教会了我独立 |
[14:08] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[14:08] | That’s what they invented voicemail for, Maura. | 语音信箱该派上用场了 莫拉 |
[14:10] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[14:12] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:14] | Yes. Yes. | 是 是 |
[14:16] | No, I did say that I would monitor her | 不 我说过我会督促她 |
[14:18] | and make sure she takes her immunosuppression drugs. | 吃免疫抑制药的 |
[14:21] | No, no, no. You have every right to worry. | 不 不 不 你是该担心 |
[14:24] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[14:26] | All right, bye-bye. | 好 再见 |
[14:28] | Okay, you just encouraged her to worry. | 你就任凭她操心 |
[14:30] | I just keep forgetting that Cailin had a kidney transplant. | 我老忘了凯琳做过肾移植 |
[14:32] | How do you forget? It’s your kidney. | 你怎么能忘了 那可是你的肾 |
[14:38] | No hits. | 没有匹配 |
[14:42] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[14:52] | You have a lot of scripts, Mary. | 你案底真多 玛丽 |
[14:54] | Disturbing the peace, assault and battery, | 扰乱治安 人身伤害 |
[14:56] | assault with a deadly weapon? | 使用致命武器攻击他人 |
[14:57] | Deadly weapon? It was a hockey stick. | 什么致命武器 冰球棍而已 |
[14:59] | Which you used to break a referee’s arm. | 你用它打断了裁判的胳膊 |
[15:01] | He made bad calls, so I said something, and he got personal. | 他吹黑哨 我说了几句 他就冲我来了 |
[15:04] | Is that what sets you off? When someone gets personal? | 别人对你不依不饶 把你惹毛了吧 |
[15:08] | He called me a pig with lipstick. | 他说我是涂着口红的猪 |
[15:10] | Man’s lucky I don’t have a temper. | 我没发火是他的运气 |
[15:12] | What did she call you? | 她怎么惹你了 |
[15:14] | Is she dead? What happened to her? | 她死了吗 怎么回事 |
[15:16] | You tell us. We found her blood on your clothes. | 你来说 我们在你衣服上发现了她的血迹 |
[15:19] | I punched her in the nose. That’s it. I didn’t kill her. | 我给了她鼻子一拳 仅此而已 我没杀她 |
[15:21] | Did you get into it with her at the game over your kids? | 你们因为孩子的比赛起冲突了吗 |
[15:23] | She didn’t even have a kid. | 她都没有孩子 |
[15:24] | – How do you know? – It’s a small league. | -你怎么知道 -这个圈子很小 |
[15:26] | I know all the parents. Never seen her before. | 我认识所有家长 从没见过她 |
[15:28] | You just like punching strangers? | 你只是喜欢打陌生人 是吗 |
[15:31] | I was trying to watch the game, and that lady kept pushing me, | 我只想好好看比赛 可那女人一直烦我 |
[15:33] | and then she rolls her case over my foot. | 箱子还压到了我的脚 |
[15:35] | – What case? – I don’t know. Some sales case. | -什么箱子 -不知道 售货箱之类 |
[15:37] | It hurt, so I pushed her back. | 很疼 所以我推了她一下 |
[15:39] | Must have pushed her pretty hard. | 推得很重吧 |
[15:41] | I am telling you, I didn’t kill her. | 告诉你 我没杀她 |
[15:43] | Just one punch, and I watched her walk away. | 就打了一拳 我看着她走的 |
[15:46] | Look at my file — | 看看我的档案 |
[15:47] | just fat lips, bloody noses, and a ref’s arm. | 不过是打过别人的嘴唇 鼻子和裁判的胳膊 |
[15:52] | Add a slashed throat. | 再加一个割喉 |
[15:53] | Oh, god. I think I’m gonna be sick. | 我要吐了 |
[16:01] | We’re holding hockey mom, but I don’t think she’s our killer. | 我们拘留了冰球老妈 但我不觉得她是凶手 |
[16:03] | That lady’s as squeamish as Frost. | 那位女士和弗罗斯特一样易吐 |
[16:05] | Lady? She puked on the table. | 还女士呢 她都吐桌子上了 |
[16:07] | – Did she I.D. the victim, at least? – No. | -至少她认识受害人吧 -不认识 |
[16:09] | Damn. Well, Maura’s checking her dental records. | 该死 莫拉正在查她的牙科记录 |
[16:12] | What else can we do? | 我们还能做什么 |
[16:13] | Every car in that parking lot is accounted for. | 那个停车场的每辆车都有主 |
[16:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:17] | There is no bus service in that area, | 那地方没有公车 |
[16:19] | there is no record of a taxi dropping anyone off, | 没有出租车拉客记录 |
[16:22] | and there is no way that she walked more | 她穿高跟鞋不可能 |
[16:23] | than half a block in those heels, | 走出半条街 |
[16:25] | which means she had a car. | 也就是说她有车 |
[16:27] | And we showed all the parents, employees, | 我们给所有家长 员工 |
[16:29] | and coaches her photo. | 和教练看了她的照片 |
[16:31] | Kids remembered her handing out helmet pads. | 孩子们记得她发了头盔垫 |
[16:33] | No one knew her name. | 没人知道她叫什么 |
[16:34] | Killer took everything that could identify her. | 凶手拿走了所有能证明她身份的东西 |
[16:35] | Except her body. | 除了她的尸体 |
[16:39] | Maybe because he was interrupted. | 也许因为有人妨碍了他 |
[16:42] | He pulls the car back, he stops here. | 他把车倒出来 停在这里 |
[16:45] | Maybe he was about to dump her body in the trunk | 可能他想把尸体放进后备箱 |
[16:47] | and that’s when Mary came out to smoke. | 而这时玛丽出来抽烟 |
[16:48] | That makes sense. | 说得通 |
[16:50] | But if we can’t I.D. her, we’re screwed, | 但是如果我们不能找出她是谁就麻烦了 |
[16:53] | unless she had a car and we can find it. | 除非找到她的车 |
[16:56] | Jane, I’m sorry to interrupt. | 简 抱歉打扰了 |
[16:58] | – What’s the matter? – Cailin’s missing. | -什么事 -凯琳不见了 |
[17:05] | Angela, is Cailin here? | 安琪拉 凯琳在吗 |
[17:08] | No, honey. | 不在 亲爱的 |
[17:09] | She’s not here, Jane. | 她不在这儿 简 |
[17:11] | No, I’m not asking you to leave work. | 不 我不是要你放下工作 |
[17:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:14] | I can’t find Cailin. | 我找不到凯琳了 |
[17:16] | Um, well, when’s the last time you talked to her? | 你最后一次和她说话是什么时候 |
[17:19] | Four hours ago. | 4小时前 |
[17:21] | Yes. Yes, I checked all the hospitals. | 是的 我查过所有医院了 |
[17:23] | And you checked back with the state troopers, right? | 你和州警察确认过了吧 |
[17:26] | Maura, it’s only 11:30. She is a teenager. | 莫拉 11点半而已 她贪玩罢了 |
[17:30] | I think we should file a missing person’s. | 我觉得我们应该报案有人失踪 |
[17:33] | Yes, please, Jane. | 是的 拜托了 简 |
[17:34] | Okay. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[17:36] | Are you really gonna put out a missing person’s bulletin? | 你真的要发寻人启事吗 |
[17:39] | She could be at school. | 她可能在学校 |
[17:40] | Well, I told her she had to stay in touch with me. | 我告诉过她和我保持联系 |
[17:42] | Did you give her a curfew? | 你给她定过宵禁吗 |
[17:44] | No. I didn’t know I needed to. | 我觉得没这个必要 |
[17:49] | – Where the hell have you been? – At the library. | -你去哪儿了 -图书馆 |
[17:52] | Well, you cannot do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[17:53] | I can’t go to the library? | 我不能去图书馆吗 |
[17:55] | No, you — you cannot not return my texts. | 不是 你不能不回我短信 |
[17:58] | Oh. Sorry. I-I turned my phone off. | 对不起 我关机了 |
[18:00] | I was studying. | 我在学习 |
[18:01] | We — we filed a missing person’s report on you. | 我们 我们都发寻人启事了 |
[18:04] | Oh, my god. Why would you do that? | 我天 你为什么这么做 |
[18:06] | Because I didn’t know where you were! | 因为我不知道你在哪里 |
[18:08] | I thought… | 我以为 |
[18:11] | I thought you were different. | 我以为你和我妈不一样 |
[18:12] | You thought if you stayed with me | 你以为只要在我身边 |
[18:13] | that you could just do whatever you wanted. | 就能为所欲为 |
[18:15] | – Maura doesn’t have kids. – I’m not a kid. | -莫拉没有孩子 -我也不是小孩 |
[18:18] | No, you’re not, but she is responsible for you. | 你不是小孩 但她要对你负责 |
[18:20] | Well, I don’t see how sending the police on a wild goose chase | 我不觉得盲目地给警察添麻烦 |
[18:23] | is responsible. | 算是负责 |
[18:24] | You know, I have to call Jane | 我得打给简 |
[18:25] | and tell her not to put a BOLO out for you. | 让她别再找你了 |
[18:27] | Yeah, she might have better things to do, | 没错 她应该有更要紧的事情要做 |
[18:28] | like solve a murder. | 比如调查谋杀案 |
[18:29] | Well, I know I have better things to do | 比起照顾一个没责任感 |
[18:31] | than take care of an irresponsible, selfish teenager. | 又自私的小屁孩儿 我也有更重要的事 |
[18:35] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[18:37] | Look, she was just worried. That’s all. | 她只是担心你 没别的意思 |
[18:41] | Come on. Have a brownie. | 来 吃块巧克力蛋糕 |
[18:46] | Only if they have weed in them. | 没放大麻我就不吃了 |
[18:47] | You brought marijuana here? | 你带大麻来了 |
[18:49] | Yeah, ’cause that’s what an irresponsible, | 是啊 因为我是个既没有责任感 |
[18:51] | selfish teenager would do. | 又自私的小屁孩儿 |
[18:53] | It’s a joke! | 开玩笑的啦 |
[18:55] | Listen, I’m sure you’re stressed-out | 听着 我知道你为了准备期末考试 |
[18:57] | studying for your finals. | 复习压力很大 |
[18:58] | Why don’t you go take a bath? I’ll bring you a cup of tea. | 去泡个澡吧 我给你泡杯茶 |
[19:02] | Okay. | 好呀 |
[19:11] | I never get that angry. | 我从来没发过这么大火 |
[19:13] | That’s what a fight with a sibling feels like. | 手足之间吵起架来都是这副德行 |
[19:17] | It’ll be okay, Maura. | 没事的 莫拉 |
[19:27] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[19:28] | Shut up. Why would you let him do that? | 闭嘴 你为什么让他那么做 |
[19:31] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[19:34] | You’re up early. | 你起得真早 |
[19:35] | Yeah, we — we never went to bed. | 我们根本没睡觉 |
[19:37] | Right. Why go to bed? | 是呀 睡什么觉呢 |
[19:39] | You don’t need any sleep for | 学这么难的医学预科 |
[19:41] | rigorous premed coursework. | 你还指望有觉睡吗 |
[19:43] | I’m sure you didn’t need it, either, | 我知道你也不用睡 |
[19:45] | Because you’re a genius like Cailin. | 因为你像凯琳一样是个天才 |
[19:47] | She aces everything with or without sleep. | 她睡不睡都能拿A |
[19:51] | Does she? | 是吗 |
[19:52] | You can take a shower, if you want. | 你去洗个澡吧 如果需要的话 |
[19:55] | Oh. Am I embarrassing you? | 是不是让你尴尬啦 |
[19:58] | – I think you look great. – Yeah, me too. | -你看起来棒极了 -我也这么觉得 |
[20:00] | It’s so cool when women your age | 你这个年纪的女人 |
[20:01] | look good even without makeup. | 不用化妆也能像你这样就成仙了 |
[20:06] | My age? | 我这个年纪 |
[20:08] | It’s a compliment, Maura. | 她是夸你呢 莫拉 |
[20:09] | Really? | 是吗 |
[20:11] | I almost tripped over this young man. | 我差点被这个小伙子绊一跤 |
[20:13] | I thought the homeless moved in to Beacon Hill. | 我还以为流浪汉都搬来富人区了呢 |
[20:16] | Dylan’s from Santa Cruz. He misses sleeping outside. | 狄伦从圣克鲁兹来的 他很喜欢露营 |
[20:19] | Yeah, I-I love sleeping under the stars. | 对 我喜欢在星空下睡觉 |
[20:21] | Your brick walkway’s not very comfortable, though. | 不过你家的砖道不是很舒服 |
[20:26] | Cailin, can I speak to you upstairs? | 凯琳 我们上楼说两句话好吗 |
[20:28] | Man, that looks good. | 天哪 看起来太棒了 |
[20:30] | Cool. Good thing it’s for you, then. | 太好了 恰好是给你的 |
[20:33] | You are quite the hostess. | 你太有女主人范儿了 |
[20:35] | You made breakfast for… Dylan, is it? | 你给狄伦做了早餐是吗 |
[20:38] | Yeah, hey. How’s it going? | 是啊 近来如何 |
[20:40] | Cailin, that looks delicious. | 凯琳 看上去好美味啊 |
[20:41] | Yours is in the oven, Mrs. Rizzoli. | 你那份在烤箱里 里佐利夫人 |
[20:44] | So, do you want to talk now | 你现在是想继续聊呢 |
[20:45] | or eat before your food gets cold? | 还是趁热把东西吃掉 |
[20:54] | I wanted to scream when I saw my kitchen. | 看到厨房搞成这样我简直想尖叫 |
[20:58] | Yeah, well, children push buttons you didn’t even know you had. | 小孩子就是会惹毛你 他们都不知道 |
[21:02] | Well, she’s not my child. | 她不是我的孩子 |
[21:03] | She’s an adult…child. | 她是个大…小孩 |
[21:05] | You know, I read somewhere | 我在哪儿看过 |
[21:06] | the brain isn’t fully developed until 26, | 人到二十六岁大脑才能发育完全 |
[21:09] | which explains a lot. | 这还是有道理的 |
[21:12] | Well, maybe Hope is right in treating her like a kid. | 也许霍普把她当孩子看也没错 |
[21:16] | All she did was have a couple of friends over and make a mess. | 她不过是喊了几个朋友来 把家里搞乱了 |
[21:20] | Which we cleaned up. | 结果要我们来收拾烂摊子 |
[21:21] | But she wasn’t trying to get under your skin. | 但她不是故意要惹你发火的 |
[21:24] | She needs to learn. Set some boundaries. | 让她涨点儿教训 给她立点规矩吧 |
[21:27] | You know, I barely know her. I don’t want her to hate me. | 我都不怎么了解她 我不想让她恨我 |
[21:30] | Look, teenagers are like big toddlers. | 年轻人就是大号的婴儿而已 |
[21:33] | You would see the cute toddler | 如果她是你的孩子 |
[21:34] | in her if she was yours. | 你就能看到她可爱的一面了 |
[21:38] | Maura, she’s a good kid. | 莫拉 她是个好孩子 |
[21:40] | And she worships you. | 她很崇拜你 |
[21:43] | No, she doesn’t. | 才不是 |
[21:43] | Yes, she does. | 真的 |
[21:45] | Set some boundaries, then stick to them. | 你应该立下规矩 然后严防死守 |
[21:50] | Oh, crap. I am so late. | 坏了 我已经迟到了 |
[21:53] | Bye. Have a good day. | 再见 祝你们今天开心 |
[21:55] | Um, Cailin? | 凯琳 |
[21:59] | I would appreciate it if you cleaned up after yourself. | 要是你吃完后能自己收掉 我会非常感谢的 |
[22:03] | Sure. Yeah. I’ll do it later. Bye. | 好的 我晚点收 再见 |
[22:06] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:09] | How was that? | 怎么样 |
[22:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:20] | I just don’t understand she could be so oblivious. | 我只是不懂她怎么这么大大咧咧的 |
[22:22] | Come on. I was a slob when I was 19. | 拜托 我十九岁那会儿也是懒成狗 |
[22:25] | And I bet you didn’t start color-coordinating your hangers | 我打赌你二十岁以前 |
[22:27] | until you were in your 20s. | 也不会按颜色挂衣服吧 |
[22:28] | I was always neat. | 我一直很爱整齐的好吧 |
[22:29] | Okay. Cailin is a good person. She’s a good student. | 好吧 凯琳是个好人 是个好学生 |
[22:32] | Does she have to be a good cleaner, too? | 她有必要也擅长整理吗 |
[22:34] | No. | 没有必要 |
[22:35] | Yes. | 有必要 |
[22:38] | Morning. Anything? | 早啊 有什么消息吗 |
[22:40] | No. Still a Jane Doe. | 没有 女尸依然查不出身份 |
[22:41] | Frost and I went through all the tow records | 我和弗罗斯特查过冰球场附近所有的 |
[22:42] | and parking tickets near the hockey rink. | 拖车记录和违停罚单 |
[22:44] | Nothing stands out. | 没查到什么问题 |
[22:45] | We’re still no closer to finding that phantom car. | 依然找不到那辆幽灵车 |
[22:46] | Results on the gummy substance in the wound came back. | 伤口处粘性物质的报告出来了 |
[22:49] | The weapon had traces of paraffin, polyester fibers, | 凶器上有石蜡 聚酯纤维 |
[22:51] | and clotrimazole on it. | 和克霉唑的痕迹 |
[22:53] | What’s clotrimazole? | 克霉唑是什么东西 |
[22:54] | Anti-fungal cream. | 抗菌膏 |
[22:55] | So our killer has jock itch or athlete’s foot. | 这么说凶手有股藓或足藓 |
[22:57] | Wait. Paraffin? Wax. | 等等 石蜡 就是蜡 |
[23:01] | Killer was a hockey player. | 凶手是冰球选手 |
[23:03] | A skater’s shoelaces are made of polyester | 冰球鞋的鞋带都是聚酯纤维的 |
[23:05] | and then rubbed down with wax so that they don’t fray. | 上面要打蜡 这样就不会磨坏 |
[23:07] | Uh, the weapon is not a shoelace. | 凶器不是鞋带 |
[23:08] | No, but… | 没错 但是… |
[23:10] | …could be something used to tighten the laces. | 也许是某种固定鞋带的东西 |
[23:12] | – Like what? – Skate hook. | -比如呢 -滑冰钩 |
[23:15] | Maura, you said it had a hooked end. | 莫拉 你说过凶器是钩状的 |
[23:17] | Could a skate hook be the murder weapon? | 滑冰钩能当凶器吗 |
[23:18] | Well, the puncture wound was 0.05 centimeters. | 穿刺伤有0.05厘米深 |
[23:22] | That is consistent with it. It does have a blunt edge. | 与此吻合 它的边缘确实是钝的 |
[23:25] | I’d have to test one and compare it | 我要找一个来测试一下 |
[23:27] | to the wound track of the victim. | 对比死者身上的伤口 |
[23:28] | I’m gonna get a coffee. Anybody want anything? | 我去喝杯咖啡 你们要什么吗 |
[23:30] | Yeah. I’d like a big jelly doughnut. | 我要一个大果酱甜甜圈 |
[23:32] | I get really hungry | 只要一说起 |
[23:33] | when we talk about ripping apart someone’s throat. | 谁的喉咙被割开了 我就饿得不行 |
[23:35] | Attaboy, Frost. | 好样的 弗罗斯特 |
[23:41] | Hey, there. | 喂 |
[23:44] | Hello, Vince. | 你好 文斯 |
[23:46] | What are you doing taking out the trash? | 你把垃圾翻出来干什么 |
[23:48] | You want me to knock Stanley around? | 要我找斯坦利谈谈吗 |
[23:49] | No, I’m — I’m just recycling. | 不用 我只是想回收利用 |
[23:54] | Everything all right? | 你还好吧 |
[23:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:00] | You’re not recycling. | 你不是在回收吧 |
[24:02] | What are you doing, Angela? | 你到底在干什么 安琪拉 |
[24:05] | Sit down. | 坐吧 |
[24:09] | I should have signed those divorce papers. | 早知道我就跟他离婚了 |
[24:11] | I will now. | 我现在真想离 |
[24:14] | For all the good it’ll do me. | 离了我就舒坦了 |
[24:15] | Oh, boy. What happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[24:18] | I don’t want my kids to know any more bad stuff | 我不想让我的孩子们知道更多 |
[24:21] | about their father. | 他们父亲的丑事 |
[24:23] | I’m a vault. | 我一定守口如瓶 |
[24:26] | He didn’t pay our taxes. | 他没去交我们的税金 |
[24:29] | Uh-oh. How much do you owe? | 欠了多少钱 |
[24:33] | $27,000. | 27000美元 |
[24:36] | That’s a lot of cans. | 那可得卖很多瓶子啊 |
[24:38] | Yeah, but I have several jobs I’m doing, | 是啊 不过我兼了好几份差 |
[24:40] | and — and I’ll find a way. | 再说船到桥头自然直 |
[24:42] | – I-I always do. – You work hard enough. | -我习惯了 -你这样太辛苦了 |
[24:45] | Let me loan it to you, interest-free. | 我借给你吧 不要利息 |
[24:46] | It’s not a problem. | 没关系的 |
[24:51] | I can’t take your money, Vince. | 我不能拿你的钱 文斯 |
[24:57] | But thank you. | 不过谢谢你了 |
[25:04] | I’ve tested every manufacturer’s skate hook. | 我已经测试了所有品牌的滑冰钩 |
[25:06] | This is the last one. | 这是最后一个 |
[25:08] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[25:09] | Well, it’s consistent with the victim’s wound | 深度及边缘形态均与 |
[25:11] | in both depth and edge pattern. | 死者伤口吻合 |
[25:14] | So, our victim and our murder weapon | 就是说死者及凶器 |
[25:15] | came out of that hockey rink. | 都出自那个冰球场 |
[25:19] | Maybe our killer did, too. | 说不定凶手也在那儿 |
[25:22] | So, how many people were at the rink | 应急人员到现场的时候 |
[25:24] | when the first responders showed up? | 当时球场里有多少人 |
[25:25] | 58 parents, 30 kids, | 58个家长 30个孩子 |
[25:27] | 2 coaches, and 5 rink employees. | 2个教练 还有5个球场员工 |
[25:29] | We ran them all. | 都查过了 |
[25:29] | Only crazy hockey mom Mary had a record. | 只有那个狂热的冰球妈妈玛丽有前科 |
[25:32] | And who here thinks she’s the killer? | 你们有谁觉得她是凶手吗 |
[25:35] | A skate hook is a weapon of opportunity. | 用冰球钩作为凶器应该是临时起意 |
[25:37] | If you’re killing somebody with that, | 在公众场合 用那东西杀人 |
[25:38] | in a public place, you’re not planning this. | 不像是蓄谋已久的 |
[25:40] | Yeah, and why was our victim | 是啊 但是受害人 |
[25:42] | pretending to be a helmet-pad saleswoman? | 为什么要装成卖头盔垫的 |
[25:45] | And what’s with all the sweat analyzing? | 还有她检验那些汗液干嘛 |
[25:46] | She’s looking for something. Or maybe someone. | 她可能在找什么东西 或是找什么人 |
[25:49] | Yeah, you can get DNA from sweat. | 对啊 从汗液里可以提取出DNA |
[25:51] | Only kids were wearing them, | 那些头盔垫是给孩子戴的 |
[25:52] | so maybe she was looking for a kid. | 也许她在找一个小孩 |
[25:54] | Maybe. Okay, let’s go back to my missing-car theory. | 有可能 我们再来说说失踪的汽车 |
[25:57] | He killer didn’t want the victim to be identified, | 凶手不想让死者被认出来 |
[26:00] | so if she had a car, he got rid of it. | 所以她要是有车的话 他肯定会处理掉 |
[26:02] | Harbor is right near the rink. | 球场附近就是港口 |
[26:04] | Best place to deep-six a car is the bottom of the sea. | 要把车处理掉 沉到海底再好不过了 |
[26:07] | And we can’t call the dive team | 可我们不能让潜水队 |
[26:08] | and have them search the entire harbor. | 把整个海港都搜一遍 |
[26:10] | No, but we could ask them | 是不行 不过我们可以 |
[26:10] | to search the end of pier 21. | 让他们搜一下21号码头那里 |
[26:12] | Somebody’s in a guessing mood today. | 有人今天很能猜嘛 |
[26:14] | It’s more than a guess. | 这可不光是猜 |
[26:14] | Road construction | 那地方在修路 |
[26:15] | has all the streets in that area shut down | 除了通往21号码头的那条路 |
[26:17] | except the one to pier 21. | 其他道路都被封闭了 |
[26:18] | And that area is abandoned, too. | 而且那地方已经废弃了 |
[26:20] | Nobody would see you push a car off a pier. | 没人会看见你把车推下码头 |
[26:23] | And while we’re bothering the dive team, | 叫上潜水队 |
[26:25] | we might as well bring everybody in | 同时把所有能接触到 |
[26:26] | who had access to a skate hook, | 冰球钩的人都叫来问话 |
[26:28] | including parents and ice-rink employees. | 包括家长和球场员工 |
[26:30] | And we can rule out kids and coaches | 孩子和教练可以排除在外 |
[26:32] | ’cause they were on or near the ice. | 因为他们当时在冰场上或附近 |
[26:33] | That’s still 65 people. | 那也还有65个人呢 |
[26:34] | Who’s gonna do all those interviews? | 派谁去问话呢 |
[26:37] | Hey, Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[26:38] | What are you doing today? | 今天有事吗 |
[26:40] | How would you feel about doing some interviews | 我们在查那桩冰球场谋杀案 |
[26:41] | for the hockey-rink homicide we’re working? | 帮我们找几个人问话 怎么样 |
[26:42] | Love to. | 行啊 |
[26:44] | Yeah, I need divers in the water off pier 21. | 对 请派几名潜水员到21号码头附近水域 |
[26:46] | Looking for a car. | 去找一辆车 |
[26:47] | You want a description? | 你问我车长什么样儿 |
[26:48] | How about you let me know if you find more than one? | 等你找到一辆以上再说 好吗 |
[26:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:52] | Frankie, make 65 copies of that. | 弗兰基 把这个去印65份 |
[26:57] | Okay. Why? | 行啊 干嘛 |
[26:58] | Yeah, why? | 就是 干嘛 |
[26:59] | ‘Cause we haven’t had a break in this case, | 因为这案子到现在还没起色 |
[27:01] | and it’s time we got creative. | 我们得发挥点儿主观能动性 |
[27:04] | Take a look at this photo, would you? | 请看看这张照片 好吗 |
[27:08] | Do you recognize her? | 你认识她吗 |
[27:09] | I don’t. Sorry. | 不认识 抱歉 |
[27:17] | Take another look. | 再看看 |
[27:20] | I just said I’ve never seen her. You don’t listen. | 说了我从没见过她 你根本没在听 |
[27:23] | Can I go? | 我能走了吗 |
[27:34] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[27:36] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[27:37] | I’m on the way. | 我就来 |
[27:39] | Jane felt sorry for Frankie. | 简觉得对不起弗兰基 |
[27:41] | She’s helping him finish the interviews. | 她帮他问话去了 |
[27:42] | Divers found a late-model | 潜水员在21号码头那儿 |
[27:44] | Ford Focus off pier 21. | 发现了新款的福特福克斯 |
[27:46] | They’re pulling it out of the drink now. | 他们正把它从水里吊出来 |
[27:47] | – Should I tell Jane? – Only if you want to switch places with her. | -要告诉简吗 -除非你想去干她的活儿 |
[27:50] | I’d rather watch the big crane pull the car out of the ocean. | 我宁愿去看吊车把汽车从海里吊上来 |
[27:53] | Is that so wrong? | 是不是太不对了 |
[27:54] | No. Come on. | 不会啊 走吧 |
[28:21] | This is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[28:24] | Wouldn’t it be great if there were a couple of lobsters in there? | 里面要是有几只大龙虾就好了吧 |
[28:34] | Cannot believe I told Frankie I would help him. | 我竟然去给弗兰基帮忙了 |
[28:35] | I don’t ever want to talk to another hockey parent | 我有生之年都不想和冰球家长 |
[28:37] | as long as I live. | 再说一句话了 |
[28:41] | Oh! Angela’s pick-me-ups. | 安琪拉的提神剂 |
[28:42] | Well, ma, I do hope you’re not selling speed | 妈 你不是要把兴奋剂卖给 |
[28:45] | to the secretarial pool. | 秘书处的那些人吧 |
[28:47] | No, you know, it’s that 3:00 slump. | 不是啦 人到了下午不是会没精神吗 |
[28:50] | And Stanley doesn’t mind? | 斯坦利没意见吗 |
[28:51] | I’m filling a need. I’m not taking his business. | 我不过是应大家需要 又不是抢他生意 |
[28:57] | Okay, ma, enough. What’s going on? | 行了 妈 说吧 出什么事了 |
[28:59] | It isn’t anything I want to talk about. | 我一点儿都不想说 |
[29:01] | You’d tell me if you were in trouble, right? | 有麻烦的话 一定要告诉我 知道吗 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[29:03] | Jane, I just enjoy baking, okay? | 简 我只是喜欢烤东西而已 好吗 |
[29:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:13] | Maybe she just doesn’t want to burden you. | 她也许只是不想给你造成负担 |
[29:15] | There are certain things my mother will not talk about. | 有几件事情是我妈不愿意说的 |
[29:18] | Money problems is at the top of that list. | 排在第一的就是钱的问题 |
[29:21] | Speaking of problems, | 说到难题 |
[29:22] | have you talked to Cailin in the last five seconds? | 刚过去的五秒内你找过凯琳吗 |
[29:24] | Well, I told her she has to check in with me every 30 minutes. | 我告诉她每半小时就要跟我联系一次 |
[29:27] | Ok. No. | 好吧 这样不对 |
[29:30] | You’re the one with the problem. | 有问题的是你 |
[29:32] | Me? Well, I’m just trying to create boundaries. | 我 我不过是想给她定下规矩 |
[29:34] | Give her what she wants — a relationship. | 给她她想要的 一段姐妹关系 |
[29:37] | Okay, she came to you as a big sister, | 她来找你 是把你当姐姐 |
[29:38] | not as another mother. | 而不是把你当另一个妈 |
[29:44] | Hey, Frost. What’s up? | 弗罗斯特 什么事 |
[29:45] | Jane, I think we found the victim’s car. | 简 我们找到死者的车了 |
[29:48] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[29:50] | There’s a purse… | 里面有个包 |
[29:52] | and a wallet and a cellphone. | 还有钱夹和手机 |
[29:54] | Yeah, it’s the victim’s. | 没错 是死者的 |
[29:56] | Found her no-drip helmet-pad sales case. | 找到了她放强吸水性头盔垫的箱子 |
[29:58] | Okay. What’s her name? | 很好 她叫什么名字 |
[29:59] | Carla Dalton, 42 years old. | 卡拉·道尔顿 42岁 |
[30:00] | She has a Rhode Island driver’s license. | 她持有罗德岛的驾照 |
[30:03] | And a Cohasset address. | 还有个在科哈塞特的住址 |
[30:05] | Hey. We have a parking permit. | 我们找到了张停车许可证 |
[30:09] | Looks like she worked at Easton labs. | 看起来她在伊斯顿实验室工作 |
[30:11] | Easton labs? Maybe they make helmet pads. | 伊斯顿实验室 那里可能生产头盔垫 |
[30:15] | Mm. No, no. Easton labs is a pharmaceutical company. | 不对 伊斯顿实验室是家制药公司 |
[30:17] | They make drugs for neurological diseases. | 它们生产治疗神经病患的药物 |
[30:19] | Carla Dalton was an M.D. | 卡拉·道尔顿是位医学博士 |
[30:20] | She was Easton labs’ director of clinical research. | 她是伊斯顿实验室临床研究中心的主任 |
[30:23] | Tell Frankie to go with Korsak to her residence. | 让弗兰基和科萨克一起去死者的住处 |
[30:25] | You meet me at Easton labs. | 你和我在伊斯顿实验室碰面 |
[30:26] | Will do. | 好的 |
[30:29] | Our victim has a name — Dr. Carla Dalton. | 受害者的名字是 卡拉·道尔顿医生 |
[30:38] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[30:40] | Yes, that’s Dr. Dalton. She was a wonderful woman. | 没错 就是道尔顿医生 她很了不起 |
[30:46] | Was she based here in Boston? | 她是被安排在波士顿工作吗 |
[30:47] | No. Um, she was only in this office for a few months. | 不是 她就在这儿待了几个月 |
[30:50] | Our headquarters are in New York. | 我们的总部设在纽约 |
[30:52] | But I supervised her research, so we talked frequently. | 但我负责她的研究项目 所以我们经常聊天 |
[30:56] | Do you know if she was married? | 你知不知道她有没有结婚呢 |
[30:57] | No, she wasn’t. | 没有 她没结婚 |
[30:59] | No children, either, | 而且也没孩子 |
[31:00] | Which is probably why she was such a dedicated researcher. | 也许这就是她投身于研究事业的原因吧 |
[31:02] | What kind of research was she doing? | 她是做什么研究的 |
[31:04] | Her passion was Huntington’s disease. | 她热衷于研究亨廷顿舞蹈症 |
[31:07] | Huntington’s is an incurable hereditary brain disorder | 亨廷顿舞蹈症是种遗传性大脑紊乱 |
[31:10] | that damages nerve cells and incapacitates you. | 它损害神经细胞并且使人丧失行为能力 |
[31:13] | It’s fatal. | 是种致命疾病 |
[31:13] | Did Dr. Dalton have Huntington’s? | 道尔顿医生得过这种病吗 |
[31:15] | I never asked. She once told me that her sister had it. | 我没问过 她曾经告诉我她姐姐得过 |
[31:18] | We should have Maura do a blood test, find out. | 我们应该让莫拉给她做个血检查一查 |
[31:21] | Do you know what Dr. Dalton was working on | 你知道在道尔顿医生死之前 |
[31:23] | at the time of her death? | 在做些什么吗 |
[31:23] | She was conducting drug trials. | 她正在进行药物试验 |
[31:25] | She was determined to find a cure for Huntington’s. | 她决心要找到根治亨廷顿舞蹈症的方法 |
[31:29] | Do you have any idea | 你知不知道 |
[31:30] | why Dr. Dalton would be attending boys’ hockey games | 为什么道尔顿医生要参加孩子们的冰球赛 |
[31:33] | and distributing these? | 而且还分发了这些东西 |
[31:36] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[31:38] | These don’t have anything to do with her research. | 这些东西和她的研究无关 |
[31:41] | Is there any reason that she would be collecting samples of perspiration from adolescent boys? | 会不会是她想从青少年的汗液里收集样本呢 |
[31:46] | Well, that’s the group that she was focused on, | 那是她曾经重点研究的地方 |
[31:48] | but the only way to detect Huntington’s is with a blood test. | 但唯一检测亨廷顿舞蹈症的方法就是血检 |
[31:51] | So all of her subjects were adolescent boys ages 12 to 14? | 她的研究对象都是12到14岁的青少年吗 |
[31:55] | Yes. She said she wanted to study juveniles. | 是的 她说过她想研究青少年 |
[31:58] | Seems like a pretty specific sample group. | 看起来还真是特别的样本组啊 |
[32:00] | Yes, it is, but Dr. Dalton insisted. | 是的 但道尔顿医生坚持己见 |
[32:05] | Excuse me. It’s Korsak. | 抱歉 是科萨克 |
[32:09] | Please, feel free to use our conference room. | 请尽管使用我们的会议室 |
[32:11] | Thank you for your time. We’re very sorry for your loss. | 谢谢你抽出时间 很遗憾你失去了同事 |
[32:17] | Hey, Korsak. You at her apartment? | 科萨克 你在她的公寓里吗 |
[32:18] | Yeah, but somebody got here first. | 是的 但有人提前来过 |
[32:19] | They left her research notebooks, | 他们留下了她的研究笔记本 |
[32:21] | but the computer’s gone. | 但电脑不见了 |
[32:22] | Well, whoever tossed her apartment | 好吧 翻乱了她公寓的人 |
[32:24] | probably had something to do with the murder. | 可能跟这个案子有关系 |
[32:26] | We’ll pack everything up. | 我们会把所有东西都打包 |
[32:27] | The killer might have missed something. | 杀手可能会遗漏些东西 |
[32:29] | Okay, that’s a lot of helmet pads. | 这儿有好多头盔垫啊 |
[32:30] | What? | 什么 |
[32:32] | Used No-Drip Helmet Pads — Hundreds of them. | 用过了的强吸水性头盔垫 有很多 |
[32:38] | So, Carla did drug trials in Miami, Annapolis, Houston, | 卡拉在迈阿密 安纳波利斯 休斯敦 |
[32:41] | Corpus Christi, Portland, | 科波斯克里斯蒂 波特兰 |
[32:42] | Seattle, and Boston, which is the same places | 西雅图和波士顿都做过药物试验 |
[32:44] | that she collected the sweaty helmet pads for. | 那都是她收集带汗的头盔垫的地方 |
[32:46] | And every city she picked was near an ocean. | 而且她挑选的城市都靠海 |
[32:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:50] | She was focused on three things — | 她关注于三件事 |
[32:54] | 12- to 14-year-old male hockey players, | 12到14岁的曲棍球男孩 |
[32:56] | Huntington’s disease, and coastal cities. | 亨廷顿舞蹈症和沿海城市 |
[33:03] | She was looking for somebody — | 她在找某个人 |
[33:05] | Someone connected to these three things. | 一个与这三件事都有关联的人 |
[33:07] | So, Dr. Carla Dalton did not have | 卡拉·道尔顿医生没有 |
[33:10] | the genetic marker for Huntington’s. | 亨廷顿舞蹈症的遗传标记 |
[33:12] | What do you make of her data from her drug trials? | 从她的药物试验里你能分析出什么数据吗 |
[33:15] | Well, let’s see. | 我们来看看 |
[33:19] | The research subjects are all anonymous. | 研究对象都是匿名的 |
[33:21] | They all have a number and identifying information, | 他们都有一个号码和识别信息 |
[33:24] | Like this. | 比如这个 |
[33:25] | The subject is a 13-year-old boy from Boston | 研究对象是个来自于波士顿的13岁男孩 |
[33:28] | who likes skateboarding and science fiction. | 他喜欢滑板运动和科幻小说 |
[33:29] | Okay. Why is this boy circled? | 为什么这个男孩被圈出来了 |
[33:31] | 14-year-old from Boston. | 14岁 来自波士顿 |
[33:34] | Enjoys hockey and sailing. | 喜欢曲棍球和航海 |
[33:36] | Where are the helmet pads from Boston? | 在波士顿收集的头盔垫在哪 |
[33:37] | Not much use. They were in the trunk of her car. | 不是很有用 都在她的汽车后备厢里 |
[33:40] | Hmm, how odd — she was running DNA | 真奇怪 她检测了他的DNA |
[33:42] | She extracted from sweat in the helmet pads | 她从头盔垫里提取了汗液 |
[33:44] | against DNA from her Huntington’s test subjects. | 和她的亨廷顿舞蹈症研究对象做了DNA对比 |
[33:48] | And this is even odder. | 这个就更怪了 |
[33:49] | What? | 什么 |
[33:50] | She’s comparing the results to her own DNA. | 她还把结果跟自己的DNA做了对比 |
[33:52] | I got more info on Carla Dalton. | 我查到了卡拉·道尔顿的更多信息 |
[33:54] | She was originally from Newport, Rhode island. | 她是从罗德岛的纽波特来的 |
[33:56] | CSRU is pulling prints from the submerged car | 犯罪现场调查组正从捞上来的车上提取指纹 |
[33:58] | to compare to the 65 people you and Frankie interviewed. | 以便与你和弗兰基调查过的65个人做对比 |
[34:01] | Well, how did you get the prints from the parents | 你是怎么从那群父母和冰球场雇员 |
[34:03] | and the rink employees? | 那里得到指纹的 |
[34:04] | Jane had them all handle a photo of the victim. | 简让他们所有人都拿了下受害者的照片 |
[34:06] | Hmm. Genius. | 真聪明 |
[34:08] | There’s a date engraved on this sailboat charm. | 这个帆船饰品上刻了个日期 |
[34:11] | July 17, 2001. | 2001年7月17日 |
[34:14] | July 17th. Hang on. I just saw that. | 7月17日 等等 我刚看到过 |
[34:17] | Frost, Bring up Carla’s phone records for July 17th. | 弗罗斯特 找下卡拉7月17日的通话记录 |
[34:19] | Did she call anyone? | 她打过谁的电话吗 |
[34:22] | A few Boston numbers and a call to Rhode Island. | 几个波士顿号码和一通打去罗德岛的电话 |
[34:27] | Go back a year. | 查下去年那天 |
[34:31] | She called the same Rhode Island number. | 她打了相同的罗德岛的电话 |
[34:33] | Go back another year. | 再查下前年那天 |
[34:36] | There it is again. | 还是一样的 |
[34:37] | Run it. | 查一下 |
[34:39] | It’s registered to a Jonathan Mcknight. | 注册在一个叫乔纳森·麦克奈特的人名下 |
[34:44] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[34:45] | This is detective Jane Rizzoli from Boston homicide. | 我是波士顿凶案组的简·里佐利警探 |
[34:49] | Oh, you are? | 你是哪位 |
[34:51] | Well, we’re investigating the murder of Dr. Carla Dalton. | 我们正在调查卡拉·道尔顿医生的谋杀案 |
[34:56] | Well, I’m very sorry to hear that. | 真遗憾听到这个消息 |
[34:59] | Uh, yes. Yeah, tomorrow morning would be fine. | 好的 明天早上可以 |
[35:03] | Okay. Thank you very much, Sergeant. | 好的 非常感谢你 警司 |
[35:05] | Sergeant? | 警司 |
[35:06] | Jonathan Mcknight is retired homicide detective. | 乔纳森·麦克奈特是个退休的凶案警探 |
[35:09] | He knew Carla, and he wants to talk to us tomorrow. | 他认识卡拉 他想明天和我们谈谈 |
[35:21] | I always worried that Carla was right — | 我总担心卡拉说的都是对的 |
[35:24] | this is how it would end. | 这就是结局 |
[35:27] | How what would end? | 这是什么的结局 |
[35:30] | I met Carla 12 years ago. | 我12年前就见到了卡拉 |
[35:34] | This is Carla with her sister, Bridget. | 这是卡拉和她的姐姐布里吉在一起 |
[35:37] | Bridget, her husband, Michael, | 布里吉和她的丈夫迈克尔 |
[35:39] | and their 2-year-old son, Todd. | 还有他们两岁的儿子托德 |
[35:42] | All died in a boating accident, July 17, 2001. | 都在2001年7月17日死于船只失事 |
[35:46] | Well, wait. You’re a retired homicide detective. | 等等 你是个退休的凶杀案侦探 |
[35:48] | Why would you be investigating a boating accident? | 怎么你还调查船只失事呢 |
[35:51] | Carla was convinced it wasn’t an accident. | 卡拉确信这不是一起事故 |
[35:55] | Did you find the bodies? | 你们找到尸体了吗 |
[35:56] | Only Bridget’s body washed up. | 只有布里吉的尸体被冲上了岸 |
[35:58] | What was the cause of death? Drowning. | 死亡原因是什么 溺水 |
[36:00] | And what did Carla think happened | 卡拉认为她姐夫和外甥 |
[36:02] | to her brother-in-law and her nephew? | 发生了什么事 |
[36:03] | She was convinced that Michael killed his wife, | 她坚信迈克尔杀了他的妻子 |
[36:05] | faked his own death so he could take their son. | 伪造自己的死亡 然后带走他们的儿子 |
[36:08] | What did you think? | 你怎么看 |
[36:12] | That she didn’t have any proof. | 她没有任何证据 |
[36:14] | Did Carla know if Michael ever threatened her sister? | 卡拉知不知道迈克尔有没有威胁过她姐姐 |
[36:17] | She said there was tension in the marriage, | 她说过他们的婚姻有危机 |
[36:18] | that Bridget had some terrible illness. | 布里吉患了一种重病 |
[36:21] | – Huntington’s disease. – Yes, that’s it. | -亨廷顿舞蹈症 -就是这个 |
[36:23] | It’s passed down from the mother. | 是遗传自母亲的 |
[36:24] | Bridget’s son has a 50/50 chance of inheriting it. | 布里吉的儿子有五成的患病几率 |
[36:27] | The intersecting circles. | 交叉圆法 |
[36:29] | 14-year-old boy who played hockey and lived near the ocean. | 14岁男孩 打冰球 住在海边 |
[36:33] | Carla was looking for her nephew. | 卡拉是在找她的外甥 |
[36:34] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:35] | She was obsessed with finding Todd | 她痴迷于找到托德 |
[36:38] | and bringing Michael to justice. | 然后把迈克尔绳之于法 |
[36:42] | I wanted to help her. I… | 我想帮她 可我 |
[36:45] | There was nothing to go on. | 没有入手点 |
[36:49] | Why would Michael stage a boating accident? | 迈克尔为什么要设计翻船事故 |
[36:51] | I mean, there are easier ways | 有很多更简单的方法 |
[36:52] | to leave your spouse and get custody. | 可以摆脱伴侣 拿到监护权 |
[36:53] | Well, after Michael’s presumed drowning, | 迈克尔被认定为溺水之后 |
[36:56] | the investment firm he worked for | 他工作的投资公司 |
[36:57] | said he was under investigation | 说他因盗用了几百万公款 |
[36:59] | for embezzling millions. | 而被调查 |
[37:00] | So get rid of your wife, take your son and the money, | 所以搞定了妻子 带上儿子和钱 |
[37:03] | and no one will look for you if you’re dead. | 人死了就不会再有人找你 |
[37:07] | Did Michael have any connection to hockey? | 迈克尔和冰球能连上关系吗 |
[37:08] | He played semi-pro. He was a real fanatic. | 他是个半职业球员 狂热的球迷 |
[37:12] | He’d dress that boy in hockey shirts | 他让那男孩穿冰球衫 |
[37:14] | and had him on skates as soon as he could walk. | 孩子刚学会走就让他穿冰鞋溜冰 |
[37:16] | You never change your hobbies, | 爱好永远不会变 |
[37:18] | and Michael had two of them — sailing and hockey. | 迈克尔的两个爱好 帆船和冰球 |
[37:21] | Do you have Michael’s prints on file? | 迈克尔有没有指纹记录在案 |
[37:23] | Michael Leahy. Right here. | 迈克尔·里希 在这里 |
[37:32] | This is everyone we interviewed. | 所有询问过的人都在这里 |
[37:35] | That one. Load that one up, Frankie. | 那个 放大那个 弗兰基 |
[37:41] | Those are Michael Leahy’s prints, all right. | 这是迈克尔·里希的指纹 |
[37:43] | Pull up the DMV photo on the ones that match. | 把这指纹所有者的车管局照片调出来 |
[37:47] | Doug Pierce. You recognize him? | 道格·皮尔斯 你能认出来吗 |
[37:48] | Hmm. Maybe. | 也许 |
[37:51] | He’s had surgery. | 他做过手术 |
[37:52] | His eyes are similar and so are his ears. | 眼睛和耳朵很相似 |
[37:55] | This is the same man. | 是同一个人 |
[37:57] | So Doug Pierce is Michael Leahy. | 所以道格·皮尔斯就是迈克尔·里希 |
[38:01] | We got him. | 找到他了 |
[38:06] | Doug Pierce remarried, | 道格·皮尔斯再婚 |
[38:07] | I bet wife number two has no idea | 我打赌他第二任妻子不知道 |
[38:09] | he murdered wife number one. | 他杀了第一任妻子 |
[38:11] | He keeps a low profile. | 他很低调 |
[38:12] | Works as an investment adviser from his home. | 在家做投资顾问的工作 |
[38:14] | I sent uniforms, but he won’t be there. | 我让巡警过去 但他不在家 |
[38:16] | Guy’s on the run. | 这家伙开溜了 |
[38:17] | Okay. All right, thanks. | 知道 好的 谢谢 |
[38:19] | His son, who has perfect attendance, | 他儿子 从未缺过课 |
[38:21] | didn’t go to school today. | 但今天没去上学 |
[38:23] | Why would he voluntarily come in and do an interview with me? | 他怎么会自愿来警局接受我询问呢 |
[38:26] | I remember Doug Pierce. He was calm. | 我记得道格·皮尔斯 他很冷静 |
[38:28] | Well, he was buying time. | 他是在争取时间 |
[38:29] | If he didn’t show up, we’d know it was him. | 如果他不出现 我们就知道是他了 |
[38:31] | This way, he keeps us investigating, | 他自愿来 让我们继续调查 |
[38:33] | and he gets a head start. | 他就能占到先机 |
[38:34] | He knows we’ve got him on a watch list at the airport. | 他知道他在机场的监视名单上 |
[38:36] | Do a search. | 查一下 |
[38:37] | See if Doug Pierce is a registered boat owner. | 看看道格·皮尔斯是不是注册船主 |
[38:45] | What do you know? | 真是出人意料 |
[38:47] | You’re not going with us. | 你不能去 |
[38:48] | Yes, I am. | 我要去 |
[38:49] | What are you gonna do if he starts to run? | 如果他逃跑 你要怎么办 |
[38:52] | Hobble. | 瘸着走 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[38:59] | This is gonna be awesome. | 这会很棒的 |
[39:00] | Yeah. Not much wind. | 对啊 没多少风 |
[39:02] | No sign of Michael. | 没看见迈克尔 |
[39:04] | The hatch is open. He’s down below. | 舱口开着 他在下面 |
[39:06] | Frankie, get the kid and the wife off, fast as you can. | 弗兰基 尽快让孩子和他妻子离开 |
[39:09] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:10] | Boston police! Get off the boat! | 波士顿警察 下船 |
[39:12] | – Why? – Step off the boat, Mrs. Pierce. | -为什么 -离开船只 皮尔斯夫人 |
[39:14] | – Wait. What’s going on? – Mom — | -慢着 发生什么事了 -妈妈 |
[39:16] | Luke, come on. You, too. Come on. | 卢克 快点 你也是 |
[39:17] | Okay. Go, go, go. Let’s go. Come on. | 好 走吧走吧 快点 |
[39:20] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[39:21] | It’s over, Michael. | 结束了 迈克尔 |
[39:26] | Michael? What? You have the wrong man. | 迈克尔 什么 你们找错人了 |
[39:28] | Carla see you at the ice rink? | 是卡拉在冰场看到你了吗 |
[39:30] | Or did you go after her after you saw her? | 还是你看到她之后下的手 |
[39:35] | You saw her. | 你看到她了 |
[39:39] | Why couldn’t she just let me be? | 她为什么不能让我好好生活 |
[39:46] | She was watching the game, wasn’t she? | 她在看比赛对吧 |
[39:48] | Hoping one of those boys was her nephew. | 希望场上的其中一个人是她的外甥 |
[39:51] | Like a freaking bloodhound. | 就像是他妈的寻血猎犬 |
[39:53] | 12 years later, she tracks me down, | 都十二年了 还追着我 |
[39:56] | shows up like a ghost at my son’s game, | 阴魂不散在我儿子的比赛上出现 |
[39:57] | wrecking my life. | 毁掉我的生活 |
[40:02] | Just like her damn sister. | 就像她姐姐一样 |
[40:07] | You know how she found you? | 你知道她是怎么找到你的吗 |
[40:09] | You signed your son up for her drug trial. | 你让你儿子加入了她的药物试验计划 |
[40:12] | Five years she spent comparing her DNA to hundreds of boys | 五年来她跟无数个孩子进行DNA比对 |
[40:14] | trying to find her sister’s son. | 想找到她姐姐的儿子 |
[40:15] | While also trying to find a cure for Huntington’s. | 同时也在寻找治疗亨廷顿症的治疗方法 |
[40:17] | Now, that a good person. | 那是个好人 |
[40:18] | Dad, why are they talking about Huntington’s? | 爸爸 为什么他们在说亨廷顿症 |
[40:20] | How do they know? | 他们怎么知道的 |
[40:21] | Sheila, get Luke the hell out of here. | 希拉 快带卢克离开这里 |
[40:23] | No, dad, what’s happening? Who’s Carla? | 不 爸爸 怎么了 谁是卡拉 |
[40:26] | What did you tell him when he cried out for his mother? | 当他哭着找妈妈的时候 你是怎么说的 |
[40:27] | His mother? She abandoned him. | 他的妈妈 她抛弃了他 |
[40:29] | I am his mother. | 我才是他妈妈 |
[40:30] | Sheila, shut up and get him the hell out of here! | 希拉 闭嘴 赶紧带他走 |
[40:33] | – Come on. – No, dad — | -走吧 -不 爸爸 |
[40:34] | Michael Leahy, you are under arrest | 迈克尔·里希 你因谋杀卡拉·道尔顿 |
[40:36] | for the murders of Carla Dalton and Bridget Dalton Leahy. | 和布里吉·道尔顿·里希而被捕 |
[40:39] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 |
[40:45] | I can still hear that poor kid yelling, “Dad!” | 我耳边还回响着那可怜孩子喊爸爸的声音 |
[40:50] | Carla was so close. So tragic. | 卡拉就差那么一点 太悲剧了 |
[40:54] | But it’s beautiful, too, how much she loved her sister. | 但也很美 姐妹情深 |
[41:03] | I’m guessing you’re not gonna offer me a glass of wine. | 我想你们是不会让我喝酒的 |
[41:08] | We could pretend it’s France. | 我们可以假装是在法国 |
[41:10] | It’s okay. I got a guy that can buy me a six-pack. | 没事 我认识有人能帮我买半打酒 |
[41:13] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[41:16] | I hear you’re a good cook. | 听说你厨艺很棒 |
[41:17] | Yeah. You want me to make you something? | 嗯 想让我给你做点吃的吗 |
[41:19] | Are you planning to clean up after yourself? | 之后你打算自己清理厨房吗 |
[41:21] | Is that part of the deal? | 那是协议的一部分吗 |
[41:25] | No. | 不是 |
[41:27] | We could order takeout. | 我们可以订外卖 |
[41:29] | – You could help me throw out the boxes. – Deal. | -你来帮我扔外卖盒 -成交 |
[41:32] | Yeah. | 不错 |
[41:33] | Deal. | 成交 |