时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | That ain’t your grandpappy’s motor. | 那不是你外公的车 |
[00:05] | That a 454 C.I.F.E. Stroker? | 那是454 CIFE的加速件吧 |
[00:07] | Sure is, Flaco. | 没错 弗莱克 |
[00:09] | Take a guess how many extra horses in there. | 猜猜它能加上多少马力 |
[00:11] | I don’t know. Like, a hundred? | 不知道 有100吗 |
[00:12] | – Try 250! – 250? | -是250 -250 |
[00:15] | Love to turn that supercharged mod on. | 把增压马达打开一定很爽 |
[00:18] | Yeah, those are new. | 是啊 那些是新人 |
[00:19] | It’s about to get hot in here. | 让这儿热起来吧 |
[00:27] | That is so cool. | 太酷了 |
[00:28] | Hey, make sure his old lady won’t miss that cash, | 记得叫他家老太太别惦记那些钱了 |
[00:31] | ’cause he’s gonna lose it. | 他肯定会输的 |
[00:32] | Worry about your own old lady. | 担心你自己家的老女人吧 |
[00:35] | Last call for bets on Veloz and Rayo. | 给韦罗兹和罗约押注的最后机会啦 |
[00:38] | Rayo? | 罗约 |
[00:39] | Who’s he? | 是谁 |
[00:42] | He’s turbocharged, man. | 他的车是涡轮增压的 |
[00:46] | Check that out, man. | 好好看看 伙计 |
[00:46] | That’s Rayo. | 他就是罗约 |
[00:49] | He’s fast, brother. | 他很快的 兄弟 |
[00:50] | I’ve worked on that ‘Stang. It’s not gonna beat my Camaro. | 那辆车是我改装的 赢不了我的卡玛洛 |
[00:53] | You’re gonna kill him, homes. | 你肯定能赢他的 伙计 |
[00:55] | Yo. Take a good look at the ass-end of my car. | 仔细看看我的车屁股吧 |
[00:58] | That’s all you’ll be seeing tonight, cabron. | 这一晚你就只能看它了 混蛋 |
[01:00] | Yeah? Well you’ll be kissing mine after I beat you. | 是吗 等我赢了你 你来亲我的车屁股吧 |
[01:06] | That’s funny. | 太好玩儿了 |
[01:07] | Yeah, kiss his ass, cabron! Oh! | 没错 舔他的屁股去吧 混蛋 |
[01:10] | That’s the plan. | 就这么预备的 |
[01:44] | It’s bottle time. | 来加点儿料吧 |
[02:02] | You really should have a total cholesterol test. | 你真的该做个总胆固醇检测 |
[02:04] | I should have a lot of things. | 我该做的事多了 |
[02:06] | I should have six months in my rainy-day fund. | 我该有六个月的应急基金 |
[02:08] | I should have eight hours of sleep. | 我该有八小时的睡眠 |
[02:10] | I should also have a best friend who doesn’t nag me. | 我还应该有个不整天在我耳边唠叨的闺蜜 |
[02:12] | Okay, you just can’t admit | 你就是不承认 |
[02:13] | that this is about your coffee addiction. | 你对咖啡上瘾 |
[02:14] | Okay, so, go a day without. | 就一天不喝试试 |
[02:16] | – Okay. Not today. – Let’s go, Jimmie. | -好吧 可今天不行 -走吧 吉米 |
[02:19] | Don’t push, man. | 别推我 伙计 |
[02:20] | There’s something I do not miss — drug arrests. | 有一样东西我不怀念 就是抓毒贩 |
[02:23] | But Frankie does make those street clothes | 不过弗兰基穿便装 |
[02:25] | look quite good. | 看起来确实不错 |
[02:26] | Yo, this is an illegal arrest. | 这是非法逮捕 |
[02:27] | – Really? – Man, you know it. This is illegal. | -是吗 -你知道的 这是非法的 |
[02:29] | – This is not — – So, the 15 bags of crystal meth | -这不是 -那在你口袋里发现的 |
[02:31] | I found in your pocket weren’t yours? | 15包冰毒不是你的吗 |
[02:32] | Well, maybe he was wearing someone else’s pants. | 也许他穿了别人的裤子 |
[02:37] | Uh, yeah. You heard the lady. | 是啊 你听见这位女士说的了吧 |
[02:39] | – That’s it. – Come on, pal. | -就是那样 -走吧 伙计 |
[02:40] | – Let’s go. – Hey, listen — I was not dealing, okay? | -走吧 -听着 我没有贩毒 |
[02:43] | I might have been giving away free samples, | 我可能是分发了一些免费样品 |
[02:44] | but tell this clown right here | 但你告诉这个小丑 |
[02:46] | that you can’t bust me for that. | 不能因为这个逮捕我 |
[02:48] | Do that for me, baby? | 帮我说说吧 宝贝 |
[02:50] | Okay, don’t call me “baby.” | 别叫我”宝贝” |
[02:52] | And that clown is my brother. Let’s go. | 还有这个小丑是我弟弟 走吧 |
[02:55] | What are you doing talking to my prisoner? | 你跟我的犯人说什么呢 |
[02:57] | Well, if you don’t want me talking to your prisoner, | 如果你不想让我跟你的犯人说话 |
[02:59] | you should be here to help. | 你就应该下来帮忙 |
[03:00] | Detective Rizzoli was moving him by himself. | 里佐利警探正独自在押送他 |
[03:02] | I’m on it. Other rizzoli, get him upstairs. | 我来就行了 小里佐利 带他上楼 |
[03:06] | What is your problem? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[03:07] | I don’t have a problem. | 我没毛病 |
[03:10] | Why is he being such a douche? | 他怎么这么欠揍 |
[03:11] | He should be down here moving his own prisoner. | 他本来就该下来押送犯人的 |
[03:14] | The French claim “douche” originated with them, | 法国人说”douche”这个词源于法语 |
[03:16] | but it’s really an Italian word — “doccia.” | 但其实是源自意大利语”doccia” |
[03:18] | It’s an ancient means of conveying water. | 古语的意思是传递水 |
[03:20] | I’m using it to convey contempt. | 我用这个词来传递鄙视 |
[03:25] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[03:25] | Checking your body temperature. | 测你的体温 |
[03:26] | – Well, stop. – All right. | -不要 -好吧 |
[03:29] | Why are you doing it? | 为什么测我的体温 |
[03:30] | Subtle signs of sexual arousal include a rise in temperature. | 性兴奋的细微信号包括体温上升 |
[03:33] | I am not aroused by Martinez. | 我对马丁内斯没有”性”趣 |
[03:36] | Well, it is nothing to be ashamed of. | 没什么可害羞的 |
[03:37] | Most women experience a sexual rush around bad boys. | 大多数女人在坏小子面前都会有性冲动 |
[03:41] | Put out your hand. | 把手伸出来 |
[03:42] | Give me my coffee. | 把咖啡给我 |
[03:44] | Mm-hmm. Tremors. | 抖了 |
[03:46] | You know it’s too much caffeine, Maura. | 你知道是因为我咖啡喝多了 |
[03:48] | It’s from him. | 是因为他 |
[03:49] | And I think he’s sexy. | 我觉得他很性感 |
[03:51] | Well, he thinks he’s sexy, too. | 他也觉得自己很性感 |
[03:56] | They’re at it again. | 他们又来了 |
[03:57] | – Who? – These idiot drag racers. | -谁 -那些傻逼的飙车族 |
[03:59] | We got a dead one. Come on. | 死了一个 走吧 |
[04:24] | I mean, I would like to get along with him. | 我想要和他和睦相处 |
[04:25] | I don’t know why he’s got to make it so hard. | 可我想不通他为什么总和我过不去 |
[04:27] | Okay, Martinez is an alpha male. | 马丁内斯是个大男子主义者 |
[04:29] | You’re an alpha female. You make him uncomfortable. | 你是大女子主义 你让他感到不舒服 |
[04:32] | So, it’s my fault? | 所以是我的错了 |
[04:34] | – What do we have? – Looks like an illegal street race. | -什么情况 -像是非法街头赛车 |
[04:37] | Emphasis on “illegal” — no witnesses. | 注意是非法 所以没有目击者 |
[04:39] | Spectators scattered when the car caught on fire. | 车起火以后观众都跑了 |
[04:41] | Even the hard-core video-heads aren’t posting. | 就算是那些视频控都没发视频 |
[04:45] | Looks like he’s still driving. | 他看起来还像在开车 |
[04:47] | He’s got third-degree burns, likely from a flash fire. | 三级烧伤 可能是闪火造成的 |
[04:50] | We got a name? | 查到名字了吗 |
[04:51] | No. No plates on the car, either. | 没有 也没有车牌 |
[04:53] | – You run the vin number? – It was removed. | -车架号查了吗 -车架号被消掉了 |
[04:55] | We might be able to get a number off the engine. | 或许能在发动机上找到个号码 |
[04:56] | Doubt it — street racers file the numbers off, | 可能性不大 街头赛车手把号码都磨掉了 |
[04:59] | and they use parts from different cars. | 而且车是用不同汽车的部件来组装的 |
[05:00] | Whatever caught fire started inside the car. | 火是从车里烧起来的 |
[05:05] | Maybe nitrous? | 会是氮化合物吗 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 有可能 |
[05:07] | I’ve read about that. | 我读过相关文章 |
[05:09] | Street racers use nitrous-oxide systems | 街头赛车手用氧气加速系统 |
[05:11] | to boost horsepower and torque. | 来增加马力和转矩 |
[05:13] | Makes the car real fast. | 使车开得飞快 |
[05:14] | And you know that because…? | 你知道这些是因为 |
[05:18] | I might have added one to my mom’s station wagon. | 我之前给我妈的轿车装了这个系统 |
[05:20] | Oh, my god. What happened? | 天啊 后来怎么样了 |
[05:23] | Blew the engine. She grounded me for six months. | 发动机爆了 我被禁足了半年 |
[05:27] | I called in the bomb squad just to be on the safe side. | 我叫了防爆组 以防万一 |
[05:29] | All right, well, let’s start looking around | 好的 我们找找周围 |
[05:30] | for pieces of aluminum shrapnel, maybe from a nitrous tank. | 有没有氮气箱上的铝碎片 |
[05:34] | Jane! Hey. | 简 |
[05:40] | What did I tell you, bro? | 跟你说了吧 伙计 |
[05:42] | Jane! What are you guys doing here? | 简 你们在这里做什么 |
[05:44] | Oh, well, they make us show up when there’s a dead guy. | 有死人的时候我们就得出现 |
[05:46] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[05:48] | Ah, just passing by, | 只是路过 |
[05:49] | you know, moving through. | 你懂的 经过 |
[05:50] | So you missed the race? | 所以你错过了比赛 |
[05:51] | What race? Hey. Can I get a quick shot of you | 什么比赛 我能跟你照一张吗 |
[05:53] | for, uh, Candidgram? | 发到微博上 |
[05:56] | It’s this cool thing I’m doing. | 我在做一件很酷的事 |
[05:57] | I’m documenting every second — | 记录每一秒 |
[05:58] | My whole life, I mean — with video selfies. | 我的一生都用影音图像记录下来 |
[06:00] | Your whole life? Every second? | 你的一生 每一秒 |
[06:02] | Did you get any, uh, video selfies this morning? | 今天早上有拍到什么吗 |
[06:04] | Oh, yeah, yeah. So rad. Even got the explosion. | 当然了 太刺激了 爆炸都拍到了 |
[06:06] | So, you weat the race. | 所以比赛时你在场 |
[06:10] | Yeah. Poor Veloz. | 是啊 可怜的韦罗兹 |
[06:13] | You know his full name? | 知道他全名吗 |
[06:15] | Ah, h-he’s a one-namer, like Madonna. | 他只有名字 就像麦当娜 |
[06:18] | – Hey, you know “Veloz” means “super fast”? – Yeah. | -知道吗 韦罗兹的意思是飞速 -知道 |
[06:20] | I had this, uh — | 我有个 |
[06:21] | this hot Latina girlfriend, Diana. | 性感的拉丁女友 戴安娜 |
[06:24] | She was pretty Veloz. You know what I mean? | 她非常快 你懂我意思吗 |
[06:25] | Okay, Giovanni. Give me your phone. | 行了 乔瓦尼 把你的手机给我 |
[06:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:28] | Because you recorded the race. | 因为你录下了比赛 |
[06:31] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[06:33] | Hand it over. | 拿过来 |
[06:34] | No. | 不行 |
[06:35] | No? How’s the Alfa? | 不行 阿尔法怎么样了 |
[06:38] | Sweet. | 很好 |
[06:39] | I’m gonna put a turbo on it, try to take on these V-8s. | 我要给它装个增压涡轮然后参赛 |
[06:42] | Yeah? You want to call me before? | 是嘛 比赛之前你会给我打电话吗 |
[06:43] | – Maybe I’ll come watch you race. – Yeah, I will. | -也许我会去看你的比赛 -我会的 |
[06:45] | No. Wait. Street racing is illegal. | 不行 等等 街头赛车是非法的 |
[06:49] | I’ll have to seize your car. | 我得扣留你的车 |
[06:50] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[06:51] | Yeah. Unless… | 对 除非 |
[06:53] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[06:54] | Unless we can find something in the footage on your phone. | 除非我们在你手机的录像里找到线索 |
[07:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:01] | Just — just don’t delete anything. | 只要别删我的东西就行 |
[07:03] | A-and ignore me and my bros in the jacuzzi | 还有 忽略我和兄弟们在按摩浴缸里 |
[07:05] | with the Irish…setter. | 跟那只爱尔兰猎犬 |
[07:07] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[07:09] | Frost, I think Giovanni recorded the race. | 弗罗斯特 乔万尼可能录下了比赛 |
[07:11] | Could you look on his phone? | 你能查查他的手机吗 |
[07:12] | That’s great, Jane. | 太好了 简 |
[07:14] | Might have found a piece of the tank. | 这也许是油箱的碎片 |
[07:16] | See how it curves in there? | 看到它是怎么卷曲的吗 |
[07:17] | That means the explosive was attached | 那说明爆炸是从油箱 |
[07:19] | to the outside of the tank, right? | 外部开始的 对吗 |
[07:20] | May I? | 能让我来吗 |
[07:24] | It’s not nitrous oxide. | 这不是氧化亚氮 |
[07:25] | It’s propane. | 是丙烷 |
[07:26] | Well, if it’s propane, it’s murder. | 如果是丙烷的话 就是谋杀了 |
[07:28] | Well, I’ll need to confirm, of course. | 当然我得确认一下 |
[07:30] | Yeah, that’s what it smells like. | 对 闻起来就是那样 |
[07:32] | Sorry, B.T. Sarron — lead investigator. | 不好意思 B.T.萨伦 首席调查员 |
[07:34] | B.T. “B.T.”? | |
[07:36] | As in “Brandon Thomas”… | 布兰登·托马斯的缩写 |
[07:39] | Though everyone seems to think it’s for “bomb tech.” | 不过大家都以为是”炸弹技术”的缩写 |
[07:43] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure he had a nitrous-oxide tank, | 我很确定他装了一只氧化亚氮油箱 |
[07:46] | and it was filled with propane. | 不过里面装满了丙烷 |
[07:47] | Well, that doesn’t seem like a mistake | 那不像是赛车老手 |
[07:49] | a savvy drag racer would make. | 会犯的错误 |
[07:51] | Got something. | 有发现了 |
[07:54] | It’s part of a blasting cap. | 是雷管的一部分 |
[07:55] | So it wasn’t a mistake. | 所以这不是个错误 |
[07:57] | Somebody rigged this car to explode. | 有人设计让这辆车爆炸 |
[08:11] | Ooh. Nice oven mitts. | 烤箱手套很漂亮 |
[08:12] | Thank you. They cheer me up. | 谢谢 它们能让我提起劲来 |
[08:16] | 205 degrees Celsius. | 摄氏205度 |
[08:19] | Somebody overcooked the Thanksgiving turkey. | 有人把感恩节火鸡烤过了 |
[08:23] | Nothing too exciting over there. | 没什么值得高兴的东西 |
[08:24] | Eh, I’ll eventually get all the shrapnel. | 我会把碎片都取出来的 |
[08:27] | It’s concentrated in the posterior regions | 它们集中在肩膀 |
[08:29] | of the shoulder, neck, and head, but he’s still too hot. | 脖子和头的后部 但他还太烫 |
[08:31] | Speaking of too hot, where’s B.T.? | 说到烫 B.T.在哪儿呢 |
[08:34] | B.T. who? | 哪个B.T. |
[08:36] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[08:37] | Actually, since your last boyfriend | 说实话 考虑到你的上一任男朋友 |
[08:38] | was Dennis the serial killer, I’m all for B.T. | 是连环杀手丹尼斯 我支持B.T. |
[08:41] | Do you think there are any fingers left in these gloves? | 你觉得手套里还有手指吗 |
[08:44] | Like, I would love some prints. | 如果有指纹就好了 |
[08:48] | What, we got another body coming in? | 什么 又来了一具尸体吗 |
[08:50] | In a manner of speaking. | 可以算是吧 |
[08:51] | We’re doing the vehicle autopsy here. | 我们要在这儿做汽车尸检 |
[08:53] | Wh– in the morgue? | 啥 在停尸间里 |
[08:55] | In here? You can’t do that. | 在这儿 你不能这么干 |
[08:57] | Well, of course I can. It’s part of my office. | 我当然可以 这是我办公室的一部分 |
[08:59] | And B.T. Wants to be in close proximity to the crime lab | 而且B.T.想离犯罪实验室近一些 |
[09:02] | in order to facilitate his examination of the car. | 以便他给那辆车做检查 |
[09:05] | Or his examination of the medical examiner. | 或者是观察一下法医 |
[09:08] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[09:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:12] | Wh-what are you doing? | 想干嘛 |
[09:13] | I’m taking your temperature. | 给你量体温 |
[09:15] | It’s a subtle sign of sexual arousal. | 那是性兴奋的细微信号 |
[09:18] | He’s a very nice man. | 他是个很好的男人 |
[09:19] | He has a PhD in applied physics, and he practices yoga. | 他是应用物理学的博士 而且他练瑜伽 |
[09:22] | And why would you like that, a yogi with a PhD? | 你怎么会喜欢练瑜伽的博士呢 |
[09:27] | He’s so hideous to look at, too. | 他看起来很可怕 |
[09:30] | I said he was nice. | 我说了他是个好人 |
[09:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:33] | Can you find some fingers in there, please, | 拜托你能在那里面找到手指吗 |
[09:35] | ’cause I really need an I.D.? | 我非常需要确认他的身份 |
[09:50] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:50] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:53] | The test of true love — will he be disgusted | 真爱试金石 他发现你戴着 |
[09:55] | when he finds you wearing the dead man’s fingertips? | 死人的指套时 会不会觉得恶心呢 |
[09:58] | Hmm. I don’t know. Let’s find out. | 我不知道 我们来验证一下 |
[09:59] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[10:01] | So, uh, the Camaro’s ready to be autopsied? | 那辆卡玛洛准备好做尸检了吗 |
[10:04] | I hope it’s not an inconvenience. | 我希望不会带来不便 |
[10:06] | You know, it just seemed easier to do it | 你知道 在犯罪实验室附近 |
[10:07] | closer to the crime lab. | 做检查更容易一些 |
[10:14] | Are you wearing his fingers? | 你戴着他的手指吗 |
[10:20] | That’s remarkable. | 太了不起了 |
[10:21] | I-I’ve heard of this technique, | 我听说过这种技术 |
[10:23] | but I never thought I’d get to see it in action. | 但从没想过能亲眼见到 |
[10:25] | Oh, yes, well, there’s always action | 当然 犯罪实验室里 |
[10:26] | here in the crime lab. | 总有真家伙 |
[10:30] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:31] | Well, I immersed his fingers in a rehydration solution. | 我把他的手指浸入补水溶液 |
[10:35] | Sodium carbonate? | 碳酸钠 |
[10:36] | – Yes. – 10 grams? | -对 -10克 |
[10:38] | – Yes, with ethanol. – 95% pure? | -对 和酒精一起 -纯度95% |
[10:40] | Along with distilled water. | 跟蒸馏水混合 |
[10:41] | Okay, and for those of us planning to not try this at home, | 行了 我们可没打算在家搞这些 |
[10:44] | can we get to the graphite powder, please? | 能开始用石墨粉了吗 |
[10:46] | Oh, yes, of course. | 是 当然 |
[10:58] | Hmm. We might get a print off the index finger. | 我们也许能得到食指的指纹 |
[11:03] | That’s not bad. | 看起来不错 |
[11:04] | Absolutely incredible. | 太不可思议了 |
[11:07] | Okay, I’m gonna scan it, run it through AFIS. | 我去把它扫描一下 在指纹数据库里查一查 |
[11:09] | Maura, will you do the other fingers for me, please? | 莫拉 能帮我把剩下的手指也处理一下吗 |
[11:16] | – Maura? – What? | -莫拉 -啥 |
[11:18] | The other fingers. | 剩下的手指 |
[11:19] | Oh. Yeah, sure. Of course. | 对 当然可以 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:26] | Here’s what I found on Giovanni’s phone. | 我在乔瓦尼的手机里发现了这个 |
[11:27] | So, I’m pretty stoked to see | 看到这辆卡玛洛和野马比赛 |
[11:29] | this Camaro and Mustang hit the track. | 我非常激动 |
[11:31] | Maybe I can surprise them with my Alfa. | 也许我能用我的阿尔法震惊他们 |
[11:31] | I’m still hoping to get a hit on his prints. | 我还是希望能找到匹配的指纹 |
[11:34] | If I can crowbar a V-6 with a turbo in there, | 如果我能在V6里装上增压涡轮 |
[11:36] | it’d be a small monster. | 它将成为一只小怪兽 |
[11:38] | Got him — Alberto Santana. | 找到了 阿尔伯托 桑塔纳 |
[11:41] | He was paroled after doing a year and a half | 他因汽车盗窃被判刑五年 |
[11:44] | into a five-year sentence for auto theft. | 服刑一年半后被假释了 |
[11:46] | I want to talk to the driver of that Mustang. | 我想跟那辆野马车的司机谈谈 |
[11:48] | There’s not a single good angle of his face. | 录像没能从很好的角度拍到他的脸 |
[11:52] | Ohh, this is hard to watch. | 这段看着可不舒服 |
[11:59] | Ouch. That was not good, man. | 那可不是什么好事 伙计 |
[12:06] | Our victim’s last known address was a halfway house. | 受害人最后一个已知地址是个过渡教习所 |
[12:08] | I want to get in touch with his parole officer. | 我跟他的假释官联系一下 |
[12:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:11] | Jane, you got to see this. | 简 你得看看这个 |
[12:14] | I’m telling you — these freaks are serious out here. | 不骗你 这些家伙是动真格的 |
[12:18] | Okay, 25k on the race? | 比赛下注两万五 |
[12:21] | $25,000? | 两万五 |
[12:23] | A really good driver gets a third. | 获胜的车手能抽成三分之一 |
[12:25] | So, that’s like $8,000. It could be enough to commit murder. | 那差不多有八千 足以让人有动机杀人了 |
[12:27] | Can you show me what Giovanni has | 能给我看看乔瓦尼拍到 |
[12:29] | on the other driver? | 另一个车手的画面吗 |
[12:30] | Giovanni mostly shoots Giovanni. | 乔瓦尼基本上就拍了他自己 |
[12:33] | This is all I’ve got. | 就只有这些了 |
[12:36] | …after I beat you. | 等我打败你 |
[12:39] | How many red 2005 Mustangs | 麻省共登记有多少辆 |
[12:41] | do we have registered in Massachusetts? | 红色野马车 |
[12:43] | Too many. I found 539. | 太多了 我找到了539辆 |
[12:45] | Wha– we got to go through all of them? | 什么 我们得全部查一遍吗 |
[12:49] | Can Frankie help? | 能让弗兰基帮忙吗 |
[12:50] | I already tried. Martinez is using him for something. | 我问过了 但马丁内斯给他派了活 |
[12:54] | Oh, goodie. Giovani’s in the cafe. | 太好了 乔瓦尼在楼下咖啡厅 |
[12:57] | I’d take him off your hands for you… | 我挺想帮你去打发他的 |
[13:00] | …but I hear he’s a face licker. | 但听说他很喜欢舔人的脸 |
[13:02] | Not my face. | 我可不会让他舔 |
[13:05] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[13:07] | I hope you haven’t put him in any danger out there. | 希望你没让他惹上什么危险的事 |
[13:11] | He’s in more danger in here — | 他待在这里才更危险 |
[13:12] | of choking to death, ma. | 会把他自己噎死的 妈 |
[13:17] | You know who this is? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[13:18] | Mnh. Nope. | 不认识 |
[13:20] | Mrs. Rizz, | 里兹夫人 |
[13:21] | this is the best plain spaghetti and meatballs | 你这是意大利历史上最赞的 |
[13:22] | in the history of Italy. | 意大利面和肉丸了 |
[13:25] | I’m gonna look really good driving your Alfa. | 我很乐意开走你的阿尔法 |
[13:26] | I want to know his name, and I want to know it now. | 告诉我这人的名字 现在马上 |
[13:29] | Honest to god, Jane, I don’t know. | 对天发誓 简 我真不知道 |
[13:30] | They — they called him “Rayo,” | 大家都叫他罗约 |
[13:32] | which means, uh, “lightning bolt.” | 是闪电的意思 |
[13:33] | Man, I wish I had a cool nickname. | 真希望我也有这么酷的外号 |
[13:35] | Why didn’t you mention this Rayo before? | 之前你怎么没提过这个罗约 |
[13:37] | You didn’t ask. Can I have my fork back? | 你又没问 能把叉子还给我了吗 |
[13:39] | Hey, you think maybe I’ll get | 对了 帮你们破案 |
[13:41] | a plaque or medal or something for my help solving this? | 我是不是能得块勋章或者奖牌之类的 |
[13:44] | It’s not solved, Giovanni. | 案子还没破 乔瓦尼 |
[13:46] | Well, I gave you all the pieces. | 可我把线索都给你了 |
[13:48] | Can’t help it if you can’t put them together. | 你还破不了案我就没办法了 |
[13:49] | That’s it. You — | 真是够了 你… |
[13:52] | If you’re gonna stab someone, start with your father. | 你要真想捅个人 先去找你爸吧 |
[13:56] | Hey, how’s he doing? | 对了 他现在怎么样 |
[13:57] | I heard he, uh, got himself a real fine lady. | 听说他找了个不错的女人呢 |
[13:59] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[14:02] | Hey, Ang. | 安吉 |
[14:05] | Hi, Sean. | 肖恩 |
[14:08] | – Everything all right? – Yeah. | -没什么事吧 -没事 |
[14:12] | “Ang”? | 安吉 |
[14:14] | What’s next, a little PDA? | 你们接下来要干嘛 来点PDA |
[14:17] | What’s PDA? | PDA是什么 |
[14:19] | Public Display of Affection. | 在公共场合调情 |
[14:20] | You shut up. | 你给我闭嘴 |
[14:22] | Don’t talk with your mouth full. | 吃东西的时候别讲话 |
[14:24] | You need any help here? | 有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[14:25] | No. | 不用 |
[14:26] | Do me a favor — try this meatball. | 帮个忙 试试这肉丸子 |
[14:28] | – Shut up. – What are you doing?! | -闭嘴 -你打上瘾了还 |
[14:32] | Yeah, but there’s no indication of a timing mechanism. | 还是没找到任何计时装置 |
[14:35] | This has got to be an R.C.I.E.D. | 这肯定是个RCIED |
[14:38] | Radio-Controlled Improvised Explosive Device. | 无线电控制的简易爆炸装置 |
[14:41] | It’s so refreshing to have someone else | 能有其他人解释缩略语 |
[14:43] | translate the acronym. | 真是太新奇了 |
[14:45] | Yeah — well, you know, the blasting cap we found, | 是嘛 我们找到的那个雷管 |
[14:47] | the way the car blew, | 还有车爆炸的方式 |
[14:48] | tells me we’re looking for a wireless detonator. | 说明我们要找的是个无线炸药 |
[14:50] | I’m gonna build an N.O.S. prototype. | 我来建一个氮气加速系统模型 |
[14:52] | And that’s standard, correct? | 这是标准操作 对吧 |
[14:54] | In order to know what caused the explosion, | 为了搞清楚爆炸的原因 |
[14:56] | – you try to re-create it? – Yes. | -需要重建这个过程 -没错 |
[14:58] | I just hope they found pieces of the transmitter. | 真希望他们找到发射器的碎片了 |
[15:01] | And the transmitter could be anything | 发射器可能是发出射频信号 |
[15:02] | that emits an R.F. signal — | 的任何东西 |
[15:04] | A radio, a cordless phone, a key fob. | 无线电 无绳电话 或是遥控钥匙 |
[15:06] | I love that you know that. | 你知道这些真是太棒了 |
[15:13] | This could be a micro S.D. card. | 这可能是张SD卡 |
[15:16] | Jane said that the racers put cameras in their cars. | 简说过赛车手会在车里装相机 |
[15:19] | She asked me to look for anything | 她让我留意一切能证明 |
[15:20] | that might suggest the presence of a video camera. | 有摄像机存在的东西 |
[15:23] | You know, I noticed what looked like | 我还发现在仪表板上有个痕迹 |
[15:25] | remnants of a rubber ring on the dashboard. | 看起来像橡胶环的残留物 |
[15:29] | I wonder if he had a suction-cup mount there? | 我在想他会不会在这里放了个吸盘 |
[15:32] | It’s a good place for a mini action camera. | 这是放置迷你行动相机的绝佳位置 |
[15:34] | You know, if we can recover what’s on this card, | 要是我们能复原这张卡里的东西 |
[15:37] | it’s possible the victim recorded | 说不定死者拍下了 |
[15:38] | his own vehicle as it exploded. | 他的车爆炸的全过程 |
[15:48] | Maura found a micro S.D. card in the debris. | 莫拉发现了一张SD卡碎片 |
[15:50] | She thinks there was a camera inside the car. | 她觉得车里可能有相机 |
[15:51] | They get anything off of it? | 在卡里发现什么了吗 |
[15:52] | Well, the crime lab’s looking at it now. | 犯罪实验室还在处理 |
[15:54] | B.T. is convinced we’re looking at an explosion | B.T.觉得这起爆炸是由 |
[15:55] | triggered by a wireless device. | 无线装置引爆的 |
[15:58] | I want to go through Giovanni’s footage again. | 我想再看一遍乔瓦尼的录像 |
[16:00] | Okay, see if there’s anyone in the crowd | 看看人群里有没有人 |
[16:02] | – holding something that could be a transmitter. – Okay. | -拿着可能是发射器的东西 -好 |
[16:04] | I got a hold of the victim’s parole officer. | 我联系上了死者的假释官 |
[16:06] | Elizabeth Keating — she’s with the family. | 伊丽莎白·基廷 她正和死者家属在一起 |
[16:07] | I was just about to go through the footage again. | 我正想再看看录像 |
[16:09] | I’ll take Frost. Come on. | 那让弗罗斯特跟我去 来吧 |
[16:14] | Thanks for meeting with us, Officer Keating. | 谢谢你跟我们见面 基廷官员 |
[16:16] | Sure — uh, thank you for letting me be the one | 没关系 谢谢你们让我 |
[16:19] | to break the news to his wife. | 把这个噩耗告诉他妻子 |
[16:21] | I’ve known them both for three years. | 我认识他们俩有三年了 |
[16:25] | It — it’s such a shame. | 实在是太可惜了 |
[16:27] | Alberto was one of the good ones. | 阿尔伯托是个好小伙 |
[16:29] | You know, he was always on time, always working. | 他总是按时报到 专心工作 |
[16:32] | What was his job here? | 他在这里做什么 |
[16:34] | Uh, mechanic. He was really good. | 修理工 他手艺很棒 |
[16:36] | This is his father-in-law’s garage. | 这是他岳父的修车厂 |
[16:39] | Alberto was trying to buy it. | 阿尔伯托想把它买下来 |
[16:40] | On a mechanic’s salary? | 就凭他修理工的薪水 |
[16:42] | Is that why he was racing? | 他是因为这个才赛车的吗 |
[16:43] | I had no idea he was racing again. | 我根本不知道他又开始赛车了 |
[16:46] | We think someone from that world — | 我们觉得是赛车界的人 |
[16:47] | maybe even the driver he was racing against — | 甚至可能是他比赛对手 |
[16:50] | sabotaged his car. | 在他车上动了手脚 |
[16:51] | Alberto did time for using stolen parts | 阿尔伯托之前是因为使用盗窃零部件 |
[16:53] | to rebuild engines. | 组装发动机而坐牢的 |
[16:54] | Any indication he was back into that? | 有迹象表明他重操旧业了吗 |
[16:56] | No. | 没有 |
[16:58] | No, his wife and I both worked to — | 他妻子跟我都很努力 |
[17:00] | to keep him on the straight and narrow. | 想让他脚踏实地 安安分分地生活 |
[17:02] | Did he mention anyone he was having a problem with, | 他有提过跟别人有过节吗 |
[17:03] | a customer maybe? | 像是顾客之类的 |
[17:04] | No. | 没有 |
[17:06] | I wish I could be more helpful. | 真希望我能帮你们更多 |
[17:17] | Alberto promised me. | 阿尔伯托向我保证过 |
[17:20] | He promised me that he wasn’t gonna race. | 他保证不再赛车了 |
[17:24] | I’m sorry to have to tell you | 很抱歉告诉你他就是 |
[17:25] | that’s how he died, Mrs. Santana. | 在赛车时身亡的 桑塔纳夫人 |
[17:28] | Elizabeth just said that it was a car accident. | 可伊丽莎白只说是意外车祸 |
[17:32] | Alberto’s files might be important. | 阿尔伯托存的文件可能至关重要 |
[17:34] | We’d like to look through them all. | 我们想借来看看 |
[17:37] | Go ahead. | 你们看吧 |
[17:39] | It’s hard to accept that Alberto’s death | 阿尔伯托的死竟非意外 |
[17:41] | wasn’t an accident. | 这太难以接受了 |
[17:42] | We’re still investigating, sir. | 我们仍在继续调查 先生 |
[17:44] | Did you know he was racing? | 您知道他在赛车吗 |
[17:46] | No. | 不知道 |
[17:47] | So, you didn’t know any of the people | 那您也不认识任何 |
[17:48] | he might have been associating with? | 一直跟他有联系的人 |
[17:51] | He knew better than to talk to me about his racing days. | 他很清楚我不想知道他以前赛车的事 |
[17:55] | I can’t believe he was doing that again. | 真不敢相信他又干出这事 |
[17:57] | I know Alberto was just trying to make things better | 我知道阿尔伯托是为了我和 |
[17:59] | for me and the baby, Pablo. | 宝宝帕布罗好 |
[18:01] | He didn’t have to race. | 他不用非去比赛 |
[18:03] | I should have just given you two the garage. | 我就该把修理厂给你俩 |
[18:05] | Papi. Papi. | 爸爸 |
[18:07] | Papi, it’s not your fault. | 爸爸 不是你的错 |
[18:10] | Who’s that in the photo with Alberto? | 照片里和阿尔伯托一起的是谁 |
[18:14] | That’s Alberto and his sister, Cassandra. | 阿尔伯托和他妹妹卡桑德拉 |
[18:17] | She’s beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[18:19] | She died of a drug overdose, | 她死于吸毒过量 |
[18:21] | and that’s why Alberto hated drugs. | 所以阿尔伯托恨透了毒品 |
[18:26] | Did Alberto have a speciality, | 阿尔伯托有专长吗 |
[18:28] | something people sought him out for? | 大家会慕名而来的那种 |
[18:29] | Yeah, he was a genius with motors — | 有的 他是发动机天才 |
[18:33] | guys who wanted horsepower, but didn’t want flash. | 追求马力但不追求火花的人 |
[18:37] | He — he’d put big motors in little crap cars. | 他 他在小破车里放大发动机 |
[18:41] | What about his Camaro? Did he work on that here? | 他的卡玛洛呢 在这里改装的吗 |
[18:44] | Alberto drove an old Toyota. | 他开一辆旧丰田 |
[18:47] | The only Camaro I know he worked on | 我知道的唯一一辆他改装的卡玛洛 |
[18:49] | was an old ’88. | 是辆88年产的 |
[18:51] | Who was the customer? | 车主是谁 |
[18:53] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[18:54] | Did you notice anything about | 你最近注意过 |
[18:55] | your husband’s behavior recently? | 你丈夫的举动吗 |
[19:01] | It might be nothing. | 没什么特别 |
[19:02] | But it’s worrying you. So, could be something. | 但很困扰你 所以一定有事 |
[19:06] | He — he was spending a lot of time here. | 他 他长时间待在这儿 |
[19:11] | He was nervous, but… | 他很紧张 不过 |
[19:13] | I thought it was because of the baby. | 我以为是因为宝宝 |
[19:17] | But now I know that there was something wrong. | 但现在我知道出事了 |
[19:25] | And the crime lab couldn’t get anything off the S.D. Card? | 犯罪实验室没在SD卡里找到线索吗 |
[19:27] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:29] | Well, I went through the footage frame by frame. | 我一帧一帧看了录像 |
[19:31] | Um, I couldn’t see all the spectators, | 我看不到全部观众 |
[19:33] | but the ones that I did see weren’t holding anything. | 能看到的手里也都没拿东西 |
[19:36] | So — | 那么 |
[19:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:38] | Thought you said you ordered something good. | 以为你点了好吃的 |
[19:40] | – This good. – It’s kale. | -这很好啊 -那是紫甘蓝 |
[19:43] | It’s that thing on the salad bar that nobody used to eat, | 过去人们吃沙拉没人会吃它 |
[19:46] | but now it’s the cool food. | 现在成了好东西了 |
[19:48] | Are you abstaining from coffee tomorrow? | 你明天能戒了咖啡吗 |
[19:49] | No, I’m abstaining from kale. | 不行 我要戒了紫甘蓝 |
[19:51] | No, you have a family history of cholesterol. | 不行 你有家族高胆固醇史 |
[19:53] | You need to take that test. | 该去检查一下 |
[19:55] | You’re very nosey. | 你真多管闲事 |
[19:56] | I’m very concerned. | 我这是关心 |
[19:58] | Hey, I’ve got an idea — bother B.T. | 我有主意了 去烦B.T. |
[20:00] | We haven’t progressed to the point | 我们还没进展到 |
[20:02] | where we’re exchanging genetic DNA family histories yet. | 交换家族基因的地步 |
[20:05] | You exchanged any DNA yet? | 你们交换过其他基因了吗 |
[20:07] | We’ve been too busy. | 我们都太忙了 |
[20:08] | You know, he is doing a prototype | 他正在建一个 |
[20:10] | of the nitrous-oxide system | 氮气加速系统的模型 |
[20:11] | to determine where the charges were placed. | 来确定电池装载位置 |
[20:16] | I apologize for the interruption, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[20:17] | but, uh, I finished the prototype. | 模型建好了 |
[20:19] | Oh, that’s wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[20:20] | Yes, it sure is. | 确实是 |
[20:24] | Would you like to join us? | 要一起吃吗 |
[20:26] | I can’t — yeah, I’m standing by at the crime lab. | 不行 我在等犯罪实验室的结果 |
[20:29] | They’re making progress on that S.D. Card. | SD卡有进展了 |
[20:30] | Oh, that’s great. Okay. | 太好了 |
[20:31] | Um, I’ll call Detective Frost and see if he wants to help. | 我打给弗罗斯特警探 看他能不能帮忙 |
[20:37] | Or, uh… | 或者 |
[20:40] | You know, Dr. Isles is very good at… | 艾尔斯医生很善于 |
[20:45] | standing by. | 待命 |
[20:46] | Aren’t you, Dr. Isles? | 是吧 艾尔斯医生 |
[20:48] | I mean, it’s — it’s — it’s your find, | 这是 这是 那是你们俩发现的 |
[20:50] | so you both should be there, | 你们都该在那里 |
[20:51] | you know, in case they recover something. | 可能他们能发现点儿什么呢 |
[20:53] | Okay. Uh, no. But wait — what about you? | 好吧 不行 那你怎么办 |
[20:55] | I don’t — I don’t want to just leave you here alone | 我 我不想留你一个人在这儿 |
[20:57] | with — with your kale. | 和 和你的紫甘蓝一起 |
[20:59] | Oh, I digest my leafy greens so much better when I’m alone. | 我一个人的时候能吃掉更多绿叶蔬菜 |
[21:04] | Go. I-it’s almost 6:00 a.m. in Afghanistan. | 去吧 现在是阿富汗时间早上6点 |
[21:06] | Casey will keep me company. | 凯西会陪我的 |
[21:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:12] | See you. | 再见 |
[21:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[21:21] | Can I join you for a beer? | 我能坐下喝杯啤酒吗 |
[21:25] | No, it doesn’t go with my meal. | 不行 和我这顿饭不搭 |
[21:27] | I’m sorry about this morning. | 今早的事我很抱歉 |
[21:29] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:33] | Let me buy you a drink. It’ll be like old times. | 让我请你喝一杯吧 就像过去一样 |
[21:35] | And why are you suddenly being so nice to me now? | 你为什么突然对我这么好 |
[21:39] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不懂你在说什么 |
[21:40] | Yes, you do. | 你懂的 |
[21:42] | I only came by to give you these. | 我是来给你这个的 |
[21:45] | Now you’re giving me my car back? | 你要把车还我吗 |
[21:47] | DCU doesn’t need it anymore. | 缉毒组不需要了 |
[21:49] | Why? Because it got burned in an operation? | 为什么 是不是行动中着火了 |
[21:50] | What? You don’t want it back? | 你不想要回去吗 |
[21:51] | No, I do. Yeah, Raff, I do. | 我要 拉夫 我要 |
[21:53] | I-I do! | 我要 |
[21:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:56] | You come over here and offer me a beer, | 你过来 请我喝啤酒 |
[21:59] | give me my car back. | 还我车 |
[22:02] | If I was a suspicious person, | 如果我多疑 |
[22:03] | I might think you wanted something from me. | 会觉得你对我有所图 |
[22:07] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[22:09] | What do you got that I want? | 你有什么是我想要的 |
[22:12] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[22:15] | Don’t do what? | 别哪样 |
[22:18] | We were good together… | 我们在一起时很好啊 |
[22:20] | when we didn’t talk. | 尤其不说话的时候 |
[22:22] | Don’t, Raff. | 别 拉夫 |
[22:23] | I — I’m — I’m involved with someone. | 我 我心里有别人了 |
[22:26] | He’s not here. | 他又不在这儿 |
[22:28] | We have to work together. | 我们还要一起工作 |
[22:31] | No, we don’t. | 不 我们不用 |
[22:58] | I found it! | 我找到了 |
[23:00] | B.T., I found it! | B.T. 我找到了 |
[23:04] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[23:05] | What time did you get in? | 你什么时候进去的 |
[23:07] | I didn’t go home. | 我没回家 |
[23:09] | Any luck on the S.D. Card? | 在SD卡上找到线索了吗 |
[23:10] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[23:12] | Any luck with B.T.? | 和B.T.有进展吗 |
[23:15] | Sorry. Were you talking to me? | 抱歉 你们在和我说话吗 |
[23:19] | Is this what I think it is? | 会是我想的那样吗 |
[23:21] | I don’t believe it. You’re incredible. | 真不敢相信 你太棒了 |
[23:22] | Yes, she is. What is it? | 她确实是 这是什么 |
[23:24] | I think it’s the receiver. | 我觉得是接收器 |
[23:25] | Yeah, th-the Boston Marathon bombers triggered the blasts | 波士顿马拉松赛袭击者就是用 |
[23:28] | with toy remote controls. | 玩具遥控器引爆炸弹的 |
[23:29] | This receiver proves my theory. | 这个接收器证明了我的理论 |
[23:31] | Someone at the race triggered the explosion. | 比赛现场有人引爆了炸弹 |
[23:33] | Can you give me an idea of its range? | 能告诉我一个范围吗 |
[23:37] | Please don’t tell me you don’t like to guess, either. | 请别告诉我你也不喜欢猜 |
[23:41] | Yeah, I actually do hate to guess. | 没错 我确实讨厌猜想 |
[23:43] | Well, I won’t hold it against you. | 我不会来找你麻烦的 |
[23:44] | Ask her. | 问她 |
[23:48] | Th-the type of circuitry used in this receiver | 接收器内的电路类型 |
[23:50] | limits its range. | 会限制范围 |
[23:51] | I’d say it wouldn’t be reliable beyond 100 feet. | 它在100英尺外就不起作用了 |
[23:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:55] | And don’t be insulted, but I’m sending Frost down here | 不是瞧不起你们啊 不过我等会儿 |
[23:57] | to help you with that S.D. card. | 叫弗罗斯特下来帮你们搞定SD卡的事 |
[24:01] | Nah, you were right, Jane. No one’s close enough. | 你说的对 简 大家都离太远了 |
[24:04] | Unless there’s someone in one of those buildings, | 除非有人藏在了那几栋楼里 |
[24:06] | the only one close enough when that car explodes | 否则汽车爆炸时 离得最近的 |
[24:09] | is the other driver. | 应该是另外一个司机 |
[24:10] | We got to find him. | 我们得找到他 |
[24:13] | Before we begin our presentation, | 在开始解说案情前 |
[24:15] | Sergeant Korsak, I’d like to acknowledge | 科萨克警司 我要对你今天 |
[24:17] | your work on the computer today. | 在电脑方面的付出致以敬意 |
[24:19] | Thank you, Detective Frost. | 谢谢 弗罗斯特警探 |
[24:20] | I hope I’m about to acknowledge | 但愿你能让我 |
[24:22] | your work on the S.D. card, Detective Frost. | 对你在SD卡上的付出致以敬意 |
[24:24] | You are, Detective Rizzoli. | 那是必须的 里佐利警探 |
[24:29] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[24:31] | Okay, that’s Alberto. | 好吧 那是阿尔伯托 |
[24:38] | It’s bottle time. | 来加点儿料吧 |
[24:41] | – Damn. – He thought he was turning on his secret weapon — | -糟糕 -他还以为自己打开了秘密武器 |
[24:44] | the nitrous tank. | 那个氮气罐 |
[24:45] | Frost, can you play that back from the beginning? | 弗罗斯特 能从头再放一遍吗 |
[24:54] | Okay. Slow it down. | 好 慢一点 |
[24:57] | Go a frame at a time. | 一帧一帧放 |
[25:03] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:06] | Who does that look like? | 那个人像谁 |
[25:10] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[25:14] | Lieutenant Martinez was at that race. | 马丁内斯队长也在赛车现场 |
[25:20] | And you’ve already poked around on the down low? | 你们已经私下打探过了吗 |
[25:23] | Yes, Sir. | 是的 长官 |
[25:24] | And according to Martinez’s secretary, | 据马丁内斯的秘书说 |
[25:26] | he hasn’t been in the office much at all for a while. | 他已经有段时间不来办公室了 |
[25:29] | What did Frankie say? | 弗兰基怎么说的 |
[25:31] | Well, I didn’t want to put him in that position. | 我不想让他为难 |
[25:33] | Well, that’s the right call. Martinez is his boss. | 做得对 马丁内斯毕竟是他的上司 |
[25:35] | – So, what do we do? – We try and talk to him. | -现在怎么办 -我们找机会跟他谈谈 |
[25:38] | Do you know how many messages we’ve left? | 知道我们给他留了多少条言吗 |
[25:39] | Okay. So we wait. | 好吧 那我们等着 |
[25:42] | Sir, we’re investigating a homicide | 长官 马丁内斯队长 |
[25:43] | that Llieutenant Martinez witnessed | 目睹了我们正在调查的命案 |
[25:45] | and didn’t bother to tell us about. | 他都不跟我们说一声 |
[25:46] | I got that, Detective. | 我明白 警探 |
[25:48] | Do you know what happens if I get into it | 你知道我要是跟警部说了这事 |
[25:50] | with the Chief of Detectives? | 会有什么后果吗 |
[25:51] | No, sir. | 不知道 长官 |
[25:52] | Well, why don’t you tell him, Vince? | 你告诉他吧 文斯 |
[25:53] | We start a ball rolling we can’t stop. | 覆水难收 无法回头 |
[25:56] | It could be the end of Martinez’s career. | 马丁内斯的职业生涯可能就此结束 |
[25:57] | You got that? | 你懂了吧 |
[25:59] | If you’re gonna go to the principal’s office | 你要真想让谁被开除 |
[26:00] | to complain about somebody, | 再去领导办公室 |
[26:01] | make sure you want that somebody expelled. | 投诉那个人 |
[26:04] | Give the guy a chance to explain himself. | 给他个解释的机会吧 |
[26:08] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[26:14] | How long we gonna give him, Vince? | 要给他多长时间呢 文斯 |
[26:16] | He’s got a reason. I know he’s got a reason. | 肯定事出有因 我保证 |
[26:20] | Better be a really good one. | 最好是个好理由 |
[26:22] | I’ve been through two years of Alberto’s receipts here. | 阿尔伯托这两年的票据我都看过了 |
[26:26] | These are the invoices from the last few jobs Alberto did. | 这些是他最近几档活儿的发票 |
[26:29] | There’s a handwritten note in spanish | 这张发票上附了一张 |
[26:33] | attached to this invoice. | 用西班牙语手写的纸条 |
[26:36] | This invoice has a vin number. Will you run that? | 发票上有车架号 去查查好吗 |
[26:38] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[26:40] | What’s the note say? | 纸条上写的什么 |
[26:46] | En inglés, por favor. | 请说英语 |
[26:48] | “Front seat, heat on full, brake, | 前座 暖气开到最大 刹车 |
[26:52] | left signal, recline.” | 左转向灯 后仰 |
[26:55] | – Huh? – Got me. | -什么 -不懂 |
[26:56] | Vin number is for a Mustang. | 是辆野马车的车架号 |
[26:58] | The parts are for a stroker kit. | 配件是用来加大排量的 |
[26:59] | Well, somebody was getting their Mustang ready for a drag race. | 有人为了比赛改装了自己的野马车 |
[27:02] | Why would Alberto be souping up a competitor’s Mustang? | 阿尔伯托帮对手的车加大马力干嘛 |
[27:05] | Who’s it registered to? | 车登记在谁名下 |
[27:07] | Miguel Ortiz — | 米格尔·奥蒂兹 |
[27:08] | No address, just a P.O. box in Jamaica Plain. | 没有住址 只有一个牙买加平原的邮箱 |
[27:11] | Damn. | 该死 |
[27:12] | Hmm. Looks like Miguel doesn’t pay his parking tickets. | 米格尔好像不去交违规停车的罚款 |
[27:14] | He got two dozen in the last month. | 上个月被罚了几十次 |
[27:19] | See if he’s been ticketed in the same place more than once. | 看他有没有在同一个地方被罚过一次以上 |
[27:25] | Nice, Jane. | 有你的 简 |
[27:25] | He got five out front of 1268 Boston Street. | 他在波士顿街1268号门口被开了五次罚单 |
[27:28] | It looks like a warehouse. | 那地方像是个仓库 |
[27:30] | And that’s enough for a search warrant. Let’s get it. | 足以申请搜查令了 走吧 |
[27:41] | Why did we sneak in when we already have a search warrant? | 我们都有搜查令了 干嘛还鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[27:43] | ‘Cause it’s more fun this way. | 因为这样更好玩儿 |
[27:45] | Best to do a search before the bad guys | 最好在坏人察觉前 |
[27:47] | know what’s going on. Look. | 先把这地方搜一遍 |
[27:49] | Well, well, well, what do we have here? | 看啊 我们找到什么了 |
[27:51] | Hello, sweetness. | 你好啊 美人儿 |
[27:54] | Keys are still in it. | 钥匙还插在里面 |
[27:59] | Korsak, you got that list? | 科萨克 那张单子带了吗 |
[28:00] | Oh, yeah. | 带了 |
[28:01] | – It’s “front seat…” – Yeah. | -前座 -好了 |
[28:03] | “…heat on full…” | 暖气开到最大 |
[28:05] | “…brake… | 刹车 |
[28:07] | “…left signal… | 左转向灯 |
[28:08] | Recline.” | 后仰 |
[28:13] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛呢 |
[28:16] | Patience, Detective. | 耐心点儿 警探 |
[28:19] | When you come into the country, | 跨越边境的时候 |
[28:20] | border patrol searches your car with the doors open, right? | 边境警察会开着门搜你的车 对吧 |
[28:24] | Right. | 没错 |
[28:27] | – Try again. – I know. | -再试一次 -知道了 |
[28:29] | “Front seat, heat to full, | 坐前座 暖气开到最大 |
[28:31] | “Brake… | 踩刹车 |
[28:33] | Left signal, recline.” | 开左转向灯 座椅后仰 |
[28:42] | Well, what do you know? | 谁能想到呢 |
[28:44] | That was a sequence to open a hide. | 原来是打开暗格的顺序 |
[28:47] | And it looks like our friend Miguel was drug trafficking. | 看来米格尔老兄是贩毒的 |
[28:52] | This one’s coffee. | 这是咖啡 |
[28:54] | This one smells like cayenne pepper. | 这包闻起来像辣椒 |
[28:56] | It’s to throw the dogs off. | 是给缉毒犬准备的烟雾弹 |
[28:58] | His wife said Alberto was worried. | 阿尔伯托的妻子说他很不安 |
[28:59] | Maybe it wasn’t just racing he was into. | 也许不光是为了赛车的事 |
[29:01] | Well, Alberto was working on this Mustang. | 阿尔伯托当时改装了这辆野马 |
[29:03] | You think he was being forced to build hides? | 你说他会不会被迫装了这个暗格 |
[29:16] | Boston police! Freeze! | 波士顿警察 不许动 |
[29:20] | Frankie, what are you doing here? | 弗兰基 你来这儿干嘛 |
[29:21] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们在这儿搞什么呢 |
[29:22] | Well, I have a funny feeling we just walked | 我怎么觉得我们好像 |
[29:24] | into the middle of an undercover operation. | 搅和了一次卧底行动 |
[29:25] | Yeah, you sure did. | 是啊 当然了 |
[29:27] | Which is why you should trust your colleagues | 那你就该相信同事 |
[29:30] | and share your information. | 互通有无啊 |
[29:31] | We’re separate operations, Rizzoli. | 我们不是一组的 里佐利 |
[29:33] | What is wrong with you? | 你什么毛病啊 |
[29:34] | Whose side are you on, Martinez? | 你到底是哪头的 马丁内斯 |
[29:36] | Better start talking, Raffie. | 快说吧 拉斐 |
[29:39] | Oh, don’t make us threaten you. | 别逼我们放狠话 |
[29:41] | What do you mean, threaten us? | 干嘛放狠话 |
[29:44] | He didn’t tell you, did he? | 他没告诉你吧 |
[29:46] | Lieutenant Martinez watched our victim | 马丁内斯队长今天早上看着 |
[29:48] | get blown up this morning. | 我们的被害人被炸飞了 |
[29:50] | He knew we were investigating a homicide, | 他知道我们正在调查一起谋杀案 |
[29:51] | and he still didn’t come forward. | 却没有站出来帮我们 |
[29:53] | He didn’t tell us he was friends with our prime suspect, either. | 他也没告诉我们他跟主要嫌疑人是朋友 |
[29:58] | This is detective first grade | 这是一级警探 |
[30:01] | Miguel Ortiz — NYPD. | 米格尔·奥蒂兹 纽约警局的 |
[30:03] | – You’re a cop? – Yeah. | -你是个警察 -是的 |
[30:24] | I brought Miguel in. | 是我让米格尔加入的 |
[30:26] | I’ve been doing this in New York — | 我在纽约的时候就在干这事 |
[30:27] | infiltrating these street-race groups as a driver. | 假扮成赛车手渗入到飚车组织中 |
[30:30] | That’s how a lot of meth is getting moved. | 有很多冰毒是通过赛车转运的 |
[30:32] | – In hides? – Yeah. | -放在暗格里 -是的 |
[30:34] | Since when did meth become a problem in Boston? | 波士顿的冰毒什么时候也泛滥了 |
[30:36] | Since it blew into town about six months ago. | 从大约半年前开始 |
[30:38] | Dealers have been popping up, giving away free samples. | 毒贩不断冒出来 派发免费的样品 |
[30:41] | Dealers — like Jimmie Washington? | 毒贩 就是吉米·华盛顿那样的 |
[30:43] | Is that why you barked at me about talking to your prisoner? | 所以你才因为我动了你的嫌犯而吼我 |
[30:45] | It was need to know, Jane. I couldn’t tell you. | 这是机密 简 我不能告诉你 |
[30:47] | Wait, wait, wait — so, whoever’s running this thing | 等等 这事的幕后黑手 |
[30:50] | created his own market by handing out free meth? | 就是靠派发免费冰毒来打开市场的吗 |
[30:53] | Yeah, we don’t who the unsub is, | 是的 我们还不知道他是谁 |
[30:55] | But we know this guy — | 但是我们知道这个家伙 |
[30:57] | Chapo Benavidez, | 查珀·贝纳维德兹 |
[30:58] | an MS-13 gangbanger from Boston. | 波士顿MS-13的团伙成员 |
[31:01] | He broke his parole two years ago | 他两年前逃脱了假释 |
[31:02] | and fled to Juarez, Mexico. | 跑到了墨西哥的华瑞兹市 |
[31:04] | He runs a methamphetamine lab from there. | 他在那经营一个冰毒实验室 |
[31:06] | He’s been getting it to New York distributors. | 把冰毒运给纽约的毒贩们 |
[31:08] | But now it’s found its way into Boston, | 但现在已经蔓延到波士顿了 |
[31:10] | thanks to your unknown subject. | 都是这个家伙搞的 |
[31:12] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[31:13] | So, who is this guy? | 那这个人是谁 |
[31:15] | Jorge Vega — big meth dealer. | 约格·维嘉 大毒贩 |
[31:16] | He runs all the street races. | 所有的街头飚车都是他负责 |
[31:18] | It took us three months to get close to Jorge. | 我们花了三个月的时间去接近约格 |
[31:20] | After the explosion, | 爆炸案之后 |
[31:21] | he finally hired me to be a delivery driver. | 他终于雇我当运毒的司机了 |
[31:23] | So now you just sit tight and wait for the call | 所以现在你只需要等着他打电话找你 |
[31:25] | for that next load of meth. | 让你去运毒 |
[31:26] | Exactly. Any second now. | 没错 随时都会打来 |
[31:28] | Did Alberto build the hide in your Mustang? | 是阿尔伯托在你的野马车里装的暗格吗 |
[31:31] | No, no. Jorge builds the hides. | 不 是约格装的 |
[31:33] | He hired Alberto to do the engine work, | 他雇阿尔伯托来负责改装引擎 |
[31:35] | and then he found out he could drive. | 之后他发现他车开得很好 |
[31:36] | Wait. So, Alberto wasn’t a part of this? | 等等 这么说这事跟阿尔伯托没关系 |
[31:40] | So, why is he working on your Mustang? | 那他为什么要改造你的野马车 |
[31:42] | He thought it was Jorge’s. | 他以为那是约格的 |
[31:43] | The Mustang is registered to me, but Jorge owns the cars. | 野马车是注册在我名下 但那是约格的车 |
[31:47] | That’s how he controls the races. | 他就是这么管理街头赛车的 |
[31:49] | They’re fixed? | 比赛结果是固定的吗 |
[31:50] | No! Jorge’s a cheater, too? | 不会吧 约格也作弊吗 |
[31:54] | Alberto didn’t know that. | 阿尔伯托并不知情 |
[31:55] | He thought the races were clean. | 他以为仅仅是赛车 |
[31:56] | But after he’d worked on the engines, | 但是他在修理过引擎之后 |
[31:58] | Jorge would load in a new fuel map. | 约格会注入新的燃料 |
[32:00] | So, we got means — | 我们知道了作案方式 |
[32:01] | It isn’t hard for Jorge to switch propane for nitrous. | 对约格来说把丙烷换成氧化亚氮很简单 |
[32:05] | Motive — Alberto found the hide in your Mustang. | 作案动机 阿尔伯托发现了你车里的暗格 |
[32:08] | And opportunity — Jorge owned | 还有作案机会 阿尔伯托开的那辆卡玛洛 |
[32:10] | the Camaro that Alberto drove. | 是属于约格的 |
[32:12] | He couldn’t have triggered the explosion, though. | 但不会是他引爆的 |
[32:14] | Yeah, he was at the starting line. He was too far away. | 是的 他在起跑线 离得很远 |
[32:16] | So we’re still looking for a second killer. | 所以我们还要找第二名凶手 |
[32:21] | It’s Jorge. It’s him. | 是约格 是他打来的 |
[32:23] | Rizzoli, please. Hold off on arresting Jorge. | 里佐利 拜托了 先不要逮捕约格 |
[32:26] | We just need a little more time. | 我们再需要一点时间就行了 |
[32:27] | Look, we’re not gonna step on | 我们不会介入 |
[32:28] | another units’ operations, all right? | 别的组的行动的 好吗 |
[32:30] | Do you have Jorge under surveillance? | 你安排人监视约格了吗 |
[32:32] | – Yeah. – All right, so he’s not going anywhere. | -是的 -好的 那他就跑不了了 |
[32:34] | You sure he’ll roll? | 你确定能扳倒他 |
[32:35] | He will if we get him with the drugs. | 只要我们能够人赃并获 |
[32:37] | Well, then why are we standing here? | 那我们还站在这里干什么 |
[32:37] | Let’s go get them all. | 去抓他们吧 |
[32:51] | Am I supposed to thank you for letting me come along | 我是不是应该谢谢你让我一起来 |
[32:53] | on what should be our arrest? | 监视本该让我们逮捕的目标 |
[32:56] | Sure, if you want to. | 可以啊 只要你想 |
[33:02] | Stop. | 别看了 |
[33:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:06] | I am not gonna look at you, | 我不会看你的 |
[33:07] | and you are not gonna make me smile. | 你也不会让我笑的 |
[33:09] | How much you want to bet? | 你下多大的赌注 |
[33:11] | You think I don’t know that you do this to every woman? | 你以为我不知道你对每个女人都用这招吗 |
[33:13] | Do what? | 哪招 |
[33:19] | Pay attention. Jorge’s pulling into the lot. | 专心点 约格正在停车 |
[33:23] | Okay, that’s Jorge in the blue Civic. | 约格在一辆蓝色思域里 |
[33:25] | Those are his boys in the truck. | 皮卡里的人是他的手下 |
[33:40] | Well, there’s your meth. | 那就是冰毒了 |
[33:42] | It officially sucks. This one’s yours. | 真不爽 他归你了 |
[33:47] | Thank you, Jane. | 谢谢你 简 |
[33:51] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:53] | Why are you still sitting here? | 你还坐在这里干嘛 |
[34:00] | That is a lot of meth. | 那些冰毒可真多啊 |
[34:07] | That’s it. Yeah, you run, Jorge. | 没招了吧 你跑啊 约格 |
[34:11] | Here we go. Oh. Get him. | 很好 抓住他了 |
[34:15] | Boston police! Down on the ground! Down on the ground! | 波士顿警察 快跪下 跪下 |
[34:17] | Now, Cabron! Down on the ground! | 卡本 马上跪在地上 |
[34:20] | Let’s see some hands right here. | 让我们看到你们的手 |
[34:24] | Got him? | 看好他 |
[34:24] | I got him, papi. | 我看好他了 |
[34:27] | Meth party’s over, Jorge. | 贩不了冰毒了 约格 |
[34:35] | Jorge’s lawyered up. My guess is he’s afraid of this guy. | 约格请了律师 我想他怕这个人 |
[34:38] | Well, at least he can’t run. | 至少他跑不了了 |
[34:39] | His bail was set at half a million. | 保释金是五十万美元 |
[34:42] | DCU hasn’t found anything | 缉毒组在他家里和公司 |
[34:43] | at his house or his business yet, | 什么也没有发现 |
[34:45] | Which means if we don’t find that transmitter, | 也就是说如果我们找不到那个发射器 |
[34:47] | we can’t connect Jorge to Alberto’s murder. | 我们就无法把阿尔伯托的死跟约格联系起来 |
[34:49] | I got bad news. | 我有坏消息 |
[34:51] | Jorge’s lawyer just showed up with the bail money. | 约格的律师带着保释金来了 |
[34:55] | Great. | 真好 |
[34:57] | Huh. Next stop, Mexico. | 下一站 墨西哥 |
[35:00] | Wow, kudos to you, Martinez. | 向你致敬啊 马丁内斯 |
[35:01] | I’m so happy we just stood back | 我真高兴我们没有插手 |
[35:03] | and let you complete your operation. | 而是让你完成了你的行动 |
[35:06] | Time for the BPD shuffle. | 波士顿警局要想办法了 |
[35:08] | The what, Sir? | 那是什么 长官 |
[35:09] | You would be amazed at how slow | 你会非常吃惊科林斯警司多久 |
[35:11] | Sergeant Collins in booking is — | 才会放走那个嫌犯 |
[35:13] | can’t find the ink, the camera won’t work. | 没有墨水了 照相机不好用了 |
[35:15] | Oh, Vinnie, you’re my boy. | 文斯 我太爱你了 |
[35:17] | No, no, no, no, do not smile. | 不不不 不准笑 |
[35:18] | You are not allowed to smile. | 你没有资格笑 |
[35:19] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[35:20] | Isn’t it good that guys sometimes | 执法人员有时候走走后门 |
[35:22] | get lost in the system? | 不是很好吗 |
[35:24] | Hey, Reggie, it’s Vince. I need a favor. Sure. | 雷吉 我是文斯 需要你帮个忙 好的 |
[35:27] | I searched Jorge’s Civic again. | 我又检查了一遍约格的思域 |
[35:29] | – He had a hide. – How did you get it open? | -有个暗格 -你怎么打开的 |
[35:31] | Persistence. | 坚持不懈 |
[35:33] | Look what I found in his dash. | 看我在仪表盘里找到了什么 |
[35:34] | Ah. Nice work, bro. | 干得漂亮啊 兄弟 |
[35:36] | It’s a programmer for car-alarm systems. | 是用于汽车警报的编程器 |
[35:38] | So, you can use that | 这么说你可以用这个 |
[35:40] | to program a key fob, right? Yeah. | 来给一把汽车遥控钥匙编程 对吧 |
[35:43] | We need to get that to B.T., because if we can match that | 我们得把这个送给B.T. 因为如果 |
[35:45] | to the receiver that Maura found, | 这东西和莫拉找到的接收器吻合 |
[35:46] | We don’t need Jorge’s transmitter. | 我们就不需要找约格的发射器了 |
[35:50] | Hey, Reg, I need you to slow a guy down for me — Jorge Vega. | 雷吉 先别急着放走约格·维嘉 |
[35:58] | Hairline crack in the receiver, but I think I fixed it. | 接收器有裂纹 不过我应该修好了 |
[36:01] | We’re about to try it. | 我们可以试试了 |
[36:03] | Okay, turn on the programmer. | 好的 打开编程器 |
[36:09] | Jane, the programmer is set | 简 编程器已经 |
[36:10] | to the same frequency as the receiver. | 与接收器设定成相同频率了 |
[36:12] | Okay, Maura, thanks. | 谢了 莫拉 |
[36:15] | We don’t need the transmitter to nail Jorge. | 我们不需要用发射器去追捕约格了 |
[36:16] | He planted the propane bomb. | 他只负责安装丙烷炸弹 |
[36:18] | What we need now is the second killer. | 我们要做的是找出第二个凶手 |
[36:20] | Whoever triggered it. | 那个引爆炸弹的人 |
[36:22] | Alberto worked on all of Jorge’s cars, | 阿尔伯托负责改装约格所有的车 |
[36:24] | but he had invoices and receipts. | 但发票和收据都不缺 |
[36:26] | So, it was on the up and up. | 就是说这事是正当的 |
[36:28] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:29] | But what would you do if you were trying to stay clean | 但如果作为司机 你发现雇主走私毒品 |
[36:31] | and you discovered that the guy you drove for | 而你想保住清白 |
[36:33] | was a drug smuggler? | 你会怎么做 |
[36:35] | Alberto’s parole would get revoked | 如果被发现他 |
[36:37] | if he knowingly worked on cars | 开的车是用来走私毒品 |
[36:38] | with hides that were moving drugs. | 阿尔伯托的假释会被取消 |
[36:40] | – Exactly. – Plus he lost his beloved sister | -没错 -而且他最爱的妹妹 |
[36:41] | to a drug overdose — he hated drugs. | 死于毒品过量 他恨死毒品了 |
[36:44] | He told someone about that hide, | 他跟人说了藏毒的事 |
[36:46] | and that’s what got him killed. | 并因此被杀 |
[36:50] | The only thing that Alberto, Jorge, and Chapo | 阿尔伯托 约格和查珀唯一的共同点 |
[36:53] | had in common was time. | 就是服刑 |
[36:58] | They all did time. | 他们都曾入狱服刑 |
[36:59] | Not in the same prison. | 但并不在同一所监狱 |
[37:03] | They still have a connection. | 他们还有一个联系 |
[37:08] | Everyone on this list | 这个名单上的所有人 |
[37:10] | is involved in a drug-distribution ring | 都涉嫌参与由约格·维嘉组织的 |
[37:12] | run by Jorge Vega. | 毒品分销 |
[37:14] | Jorge is my parolee. He was distributing drugs? | 约格是我的假释犯 他在分销毒品 |
[37:18] | DCU arrested him today for drug trafficking. | 缉毒组今天因毒品交易逮捕了他 |
[37:20] | He had over 100 kilos of methamphetamine. | 他携带超过一百公斤的冰毒 |
[37:23] | Is there anybody else on that list | 这份名单上还有谁 |
[37:24] | that’s one of your parolees? | 是你管辖的假释犯吗 |
[37:26] | I don’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[37:28] | Nearly all of them. | 他们几乎都是 |
[37:31] | Oh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[37:33] | Would you like some more coffee? | 还要再来些咖啡吗 |
[37:34] | – Yeah? – No, I’m good. Thanks. | -怎么了 -不用了 谢谢 |
[37:35] | We’re ready for you. | 我们准备好了 |
[37:36] | You must have had a great vacation. You’re so tan. | 你的假期过得一定很开心 晒得这么黑 |
[37:39] | – Okay. – I did. I just got back from a mediterranean cruise. | -好吧 -没错 我刚从地中海旅行回来 |
[37:42] | – Nice. – Okay, thanks. I’ll be right there. | -很好 -我马上到 |
[37:45] | Thanks, ma. | 谢了 妈 |
[37:47] | Did you know that Alberto was working on Jorge’s cars? | 你知道阿尔伯托在改装约格的车吗 |
[37:50] | I didn’t know that. | 不知道 |
[37:52] | You — you don’t think that jorge | 你不会认为约格 |
[37:54] | had anything to do with Alberto’s murder, do you? | 跟阿尔伯托的死有关系吧 |
[37:56] | We’re not sure. | 很难说 |
[37:58] | There might be something | 有些事可能 |
[37:59] | that you could do that could help us. | 需要你来帮我们一把 |
[38:01] | Anything you need. | 尽管开口 |
[38:06] | This shouldn’t take too long. | 不会耽误太久的 |
[38:08] | I’m happy to help. | 很乐意帮忙 |
[38:10] | Oh, hello, Sergeant, Detective. | 你们好 警司 警探 |
[38:12] | Homeland Security has a nice photo of you | 国土安全局拍到了你去华雷斯城时 |
[38:15] | crossing the border in El Paso on your way to Juarez. | 从埃尔帕索跨越边境的照片 |
[38:18] | – What? – Third time this year. | -什么 -今年已经是第三次了 |
[38:20] | Must really like it there. Nice tan. | 一定是特别喜欢那里 晒得不错 |
[38:22] | Maybe you got it visiting Chapo? | 没准你是去找查珀 |
[38:24] | – Excuse me? – You remember Chapo, right? | -你说什么 -你还记得查珀吧 |
[38:27] | He’s pretty famous. | 他还挺出名的 |
[38:28] | He runs the biggest meth lab in Juarez. | 他经营着华雷斯城最大的毒品实验室 |
[38:30] | Wha– “Chapo” is a-a nickname. | 查珀是个昵称 |
[38:32] | It — it simply means “Shorty.” | 是矮子的意思 |
[38:34] | Carlos “Chapo” Benavidez — you know him, right? | 卡洛斯·查珀·贝纳维德兹 你认识他吧 |
[38:38] | Oh, he’s one of my parolee skips. | 他是个比较难搞的假释犯 |
[38:42] | Help me understand where you’re going with this. | 谁能告诉我这是要发生什么 |
[38:44] | Dr. Isles, you want to take that one? | 艾尔斯医生 你能接着讲吗 |
[38:45] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:47] | As you know, | 如你所知 |
[38:48] | Jorge drained the nitrous oxide in Alberto’s tank, | 约格排干了加速器里的氧化亚氮 |
[38:51] | and he filled it with propane. | 换上了丙烷 |
[38:52] | What do you mean, as I know? What are you talking about? | 什么叫”如我所知” 你在说什么 |
[38:55] | Two blasting caps like these | 两条这样的爆破引线 |
[38:57] | were duct-taped to the tank. | 被粘到了加速器上 |
[38:59] | We going too fast for you? | 我们说的太快了吗 |
[39:01] | Well, tell us if you need us to slow down. | 要是没跟上就跟我们说一声 |
[39:03] | The first blast blew a hole in the aluminum tank, | 第一次引爆在铝制加速器上炸了一个洞 |
[39:05] | allowing pressurized propane gas to escape into Alberto’s car. | 让加压的丙烷气体进入了阿尔伯托的车内 |
[39:09] | The second blast ignited the propane. | 第二次引爆点燃了丙烷 |
[39:11] | We found a receiver | 我们在阿尔伯托的车的保险杠下面 |
[39:12] | under the front bumper of Alberto’s car. | 发现了一个接收器 |
[39:14] | We think the transmitter is a key fob. | 我们认为发射器是一个电子钥匙 |
[39:17] | You have your keys on you, right? | 你带钥匙了吧 |
[39:18] | Yes, but I don’t — | 是的 但我不 |
[39:19] | Get them out. | 拿出来 |
[39:29] | Push the lock button. | 按上锁键 |
[39:31] | Now. | 现在 |
[39:37] | It’s a simulation, of course, | 当然这只是模拟 |
[39:39] | but you just blew a hole in the aluminum tank. | 但你刚在铝制加速器上炸了一个洞 |
[39:42] | Now push the unlock button. | 现在按解锁键 |
[39:51] | I guess you remember that — | 我想你还记得这场面 |
[39:53] | watching Alberto’s car explode. | 毕竟目睹了阿尔伯托的车爆炸 |
[39:54] | No. | 才不是 |
[39:56] | Why would I kill my own parolee? | 为什么我要杀了自己的假释犯 |
[39:58] | You forgot that part, too? | 连这部分也忘了吗 |
[39:59] | Alberto found a hide when he was working on one of Jorge’s cars. | 阿尔伯托在约格的一辆车上发现了藏毒 |
[40:02] | And he did the right thing. | 他做了正确的决定 |
[40:04] | He told his parole officer. | 他告诉了自己的假释官 |
[40:06] | He didn’t know you were also | 但他不知道你也是 |
[40:07] | Boston’s biggest crystal-meth dealer | 波士顿最大的冰毒交易人 |
[40:10] | and Jorge’s boss. | 还是约格的老板 |
[40:11] | You have a nickname. Did you know that? | 你还有个昵称 知道吗 |
[40:13] | We’ve been calling you “Unsub.” | 我们一直叫你 无名者 |
[40:15] | You and Jorge killed Alberto to save your drug business. | 为了毒品生意 你和约格杀了阿尔伯托 |
[40:19] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[40:22] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[40:23] | Yeah. Get a good one. | 记得找个好的 |
[40:25] | Jorge’s already trying to make a deal. | 约格已经在试图跟我们做交易了 |
[40:27] | You’re under arrest | 你因谋杀 |
[40:29] | for the murder of Alberto Santana. | 阿尔伯托·桑塔纳被逮捕 |
[40:43] | What? Where’s you hot date with B.T.? | 什么 你不是跟B.T.约会去了吗 |
[40:46] | I heard you’d been fending of Martinez. | 我听说你一直在拒绝马丁内斯 |
[40:48] | He tried. Wanted to celebrate. | 他想找我来着 说要庆祝一下 |
[40:52] | You know, I am troubled that it was a woman running this methamphetamine operation. | 我很郁闷居然是一个女人在经营毒品组织 |
[40:56] | – Which actually worries me. – Why? | -真让我担忧 -为什么 |
[40:59] | Because it… suggests I might be sexist. | 因为这让我觉得我有性别歧视 |
[41:02] | I am more troubled by that fact that she was a parole officer. | 我更郁闷她作为一个假释官还做这种事 |
[41:05] | I mean, she’s supposed to be one of us. | 她本该是我们当中的一员 |
[41:09] | You’re eating kale! | 你在吃甘蓝 |
[41:10] | I’m playing with kale. | 我是在玩弄甘蓝 |
[41:14] | Does that count as a serving of dark leafy greens? | 这算是食用深色绿叶蔬菜吗 |
[41:17] | – No. – Guess what? | -不算 -猜猜看 |
[41:20] | You know I can’t guess. | 你知道我没法猜 |
[41:22] | – I’m gonna have coffee tomorrow. – Jane… | -明天我就能喝咖啡了 -简 |
[41:24] | – And a next day! – You’re impossible. | -而且又是新的一天 -难以置信 |
[41:27] | – I know! – Eat your kale. | -我知道 -吃你的甘蓝 |
[41:31] | Ok. But I’m having french fries for dessert. | 好吧 但甜品我要吃薯条 |
[41:33] | Of course, you are. | 本性不改 |