时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Back off, Merton. Back off. | 走开 莫顿 走开 |
[00:12] | Shh! Quiet! | 嘘 别叫了 |
[00:13] | Do you want the neighbors to complain again? | 又想让邻居来投诉吗 |
[00:23] | It doesn’t get any better than this, does it, Merton? | 没有什么比现在更美好了 是吧 莫顿 |
[01:00] | Yes! Done! | 好了 搞定 |
[01:03] | Every follow-up report. What’s my prize? | 所有的后续报告都写完了 有奖品吗 |
[01:06] | Two days off to hang with your boyfriend. | 放两天假陪你男友 |
[01:08] | Mm! First days I’ve taken in a year. | 这一年里第一次休假 |
[01:11] | BPD owes me 116. | 波士顿警局欠我116天假 |
[01:13] | That’s nothing. They owe me 243. | 这不算什么 他们欠了我243天呢 |
[01:15] | Why are you two competing | 为什么你们俩要比 |
[01:17] | over who takes the fewest vacation days? | 谁休假的时间更短 |
[01:19] | Because we’re studs. | 因为我们是种马 |
[01:22] | So what do you and Casey have planned? | 你和凯西准备做什么 |
[01:24] | Well, he’s only on leave for 72 hours, so nothing. | 他只能休假3天 所以什么也不做 |
[01:29] | Jane. | 简 |
[01:36] | He sent seven letters in the last five days. | 过去五天里他寄了七封信 |
[01:38] | He’s bored. | 他无聊了 |
[01:40] | He’ll get a new prison pen pal eventually. | 他总有一天会找到新的监狱笔友的 |
[01:45] | I’m curious. | 我很好奇 |
[01:47] | For all I know, | 我觉得 |
[01:48] | Paddy could be confessing to another crime. | 帕迪有可能是为了供认另一宗罪行 |
[01:50] | Oh, I’m sure that’s it. | 肯定是的 |
[01:52] | – They’re releasing him. – They’re what? | -他要被释放了 -什么 |
[01:54] | They can’t. He’s awaiting trial | 不可以 他得等着卡瓦诺夫 |
[01:55] | for the murder of Cavanaugh’s wife and baby son. | 妻儿谋杀案开庭呢 |
[01:57] | No, I-I don’t mean Paddy. | 不 我不是说帕迪 |
[01:58] | His father — Ppatrick Sr. | 是他的父亲 老帕特里克 |
[02:00] | Paddy’s father’s still alive? | 帕迪的父亲还活着 |
[02:01] | Yeah, he’s the first Boston mob boss | 是啊 他是第一个因集团犯罪 |
[02:03] | to ever to go down for R.I.C.O. | 被抓的波士顿黑帮老大 |
[02:04] | He’s been locked up for — what? — 30 years. | 他被关了多久了 有30年了吗 |
[02:06] | – 31. – What? Let me see this. | -31年 -什么 让我看下 |
[02:09] | “Of all the people guilt-tripping –“ | 我罪恶深重 |
[02:11] | He wants you to take in his father. | 他想让你收留他父亲 |
[02:14] | Didn’t Patrick sr. threaten to kill Hope | 老帕特里克发现霍普怀孕的时候 |
[02:16] | when he found out Paddy got her pregnant? | 不是威胁说要杀掉她吗 |
[02:18] | Yes. He did. | 是的 |
[02:19] | And who was Hope pregnant with? | 霍普怀的人是谁啊 |
[02:24] | I can’t really remem– oh, yeah! You, maura! | 记不起来了 对了 是你 莫拉 |
[02:27] | The parole is conditional. | 假释是有条件的 |
[02:29] | They’ll revoke it | 如果明天之前 |
[02:30] | if he doesn’t have a place to live by tomorrow. | 他还没有地方住 假释会被撤销 |
[02:32] | Paddy says he won’t last much longer in prison. | 帕迪说他在监狱里活不了多久了 |
[02:34] | Well, is it bad form to say, “Yay”? | 现在庆祝是不是不太礼貌 |
[02:36] | He’s on a waiting list for public housing. | 他在政府廉租房的候选名单上 |
[02:38] | It might just be a few days. | 可能就需要借住几天 |
[02:41] | – I could at least put him up in a hotel. – No, you can’t. | -我总可以送他去住宾馆吧 -不行 |
[02:43] | He has to have a permanent address. | 必须得有固定住址 |
[02:48] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[02:49] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[02:51] | Yes. | 是 |
[02:51] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -好的 |
[02:53] | All right, we got it. | 好的 交给我们吧 |
[02:56] | We got a floater in a hot tub. | 热水浴缸里出现浮尸 |
[02:57] | First responders aren’t sure | 急救人员不确定 |
[02:58] | if it was an accidental drowning. | 是不是意外溺水 |
[03:00] | Please, please don’t let this | 拜托 不要让这件事 |
[03:02] | mess up my plans with Casey, please! | 打乱了我和凯西的计划 拜托了 |
[03:04] | You want me and Korsak to take it? | 需要我和科萨克接手吗 |
[03:07] | What the hell is that, Frost? | 什么声音 弗罗斯特 |
[03:08] | I put “Shot Alert” on my computer to track city shootings myself. | 我在电脑上装了个枪击警报来追踪城市枪击案 |
[03:11] | Okay, here we go. Moss Hill Gym and racquet club. | 有了 莫斯山体育馆 壁球俱乐部 |
[03:14] | Dispatch. | 是总台 |
[03:15] | Looks like we got a victim there. You take that. | 看来那里有人遇害了 你去吧 |
[03:17] | Jane and I will take the floater. | 我和简接手浮尸案 |
[03:19] | Then who’s helping me? | 那谁来帮我 |
[03:23] | Martinez got you on anything? | 马丁内斯给你派任务了吗 |
[03:24] | No. What do you need. | 没有 随时恭候 |
[03:27] | There’s your help. | 帮手来了 |
[03:53] | Well, at least she was having a good time. | 至少她享受了一段美好时光 |
[03:55] | Wine, weed, and cheese doodles. | 美酒 大麻 零食 |
[03:59] | Oh, there was a boom box in there with her. | 下面有个音箱 |
[04:01] | She was electrocuted. | 她是被电死的 |
[04:03] | I can’t be certain of cause of death | 解剖她的肺之后 |
[04:05] | until I dissect her lungs. | 我才能确定死因 |
[04:06] | She seems to have a significant amount of adipose tissue. | 她看起来有很厚的脂肪组织 |
[04:10] | And this sheen appears to be glycerol. | 这个发亮的东西可能是甘油 |
[04:13] | Body fat and lotion. | 脂肪和护肤品 |
[04:14] | That would slow down conductivity. | 会降低导电性 |
[04:17] | Yeah, boom box was pushed into the hot tub. | 没错 音箱是被推到浴缸里的 |
[04:21] | We got ourselves a murder. | 这是谋杀 |
[04:22] | Pink froth around her lips and nose. | 嘴巴和鼻子周围有粉色泡沫 |
[04:24] | You have a tell when your head’s not in the game. | 你心不在焉的时候会表现出来 |
[04:28] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不懂你什么意思 |
[04:31] | “Pink froth”? | 粉色泡沫 |
[04:33] | Not “cytoplastics hematoma liquidity | 不是该说细胞层的细胞质 |
[04:37] | at a cellular level”? | 血肿液体 |
[04:39] | No. | 不是 |
[04:42] | You still ruminating over your messed-up family? | 还在想你那坏蛋亲人吗 |
[04:44] | Paddy Doyle isn’t my family. | 帕迪·多伊尔不是我的亲人 |
[04:46] | But he is part of my genetic makeup, | 但我有他的遗传基因 |
[04:49] | as is my grandfather, and I want to meet him. | 也有我爷爷的 而且我想见他 |
[04:53] | Oh, so now you’re Heidi, | 所以你现在成了海蒂[童话故事主角] |
[04:54] | and you’re gonna climb the Alps with gramps and feed the goats? | 你要和爷爷一起翻过阿尔卑斯山喂山羊吗 |
[04:58] | Pink froth is a result of hemolysis | 粉色泡沫是血细胞溶解导致的 |
[05:01] | due to rupture of red blood cells | 由于红细胞破裂 |
[05:03] | and the release of cytoplasm into surrounding fluid. | 细胞质进入周围液体 |
[05:06] | So she inhaled water. | 所以她吸入了水 |
[05:07] | You see anything that suggests she was held under? | 有迹象说明她被摁在水里了吗 |
[05:10] | I see some bruising on her shoulders, yes. | 有的 肩膀有瘀伤 |
[05:13] | That’s the friend who found the body. | 死者的朋友发现的尸体 |
[05:15] | The victims Rhonda Clark. | 死者叫朗妲·克拉克 |
[05:16] | She’s a professor in the sociology department at B.C.U. | 波士顿剑桥大学社会学系的教授 |
[05:18] | The ladies had a weekly date in the hot tub. | 她们每周都在浴缸聚会 |
[05:21] | Yeah, with Mr. Chardonnay and Mrs. Cannabis. | 是啊 和夏敦埃酒先生 大麻小姐聚会 |
[05:25] | Yeah, I sent officers to B.C.U. to get the husband. | 是啊 我派警官去学校通知他丈夫了 |
[05:27] | He’s a sociology professor, too. | 他也是个社会学教授 |
[05:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:30] | Hey, Merton! Here, boy! | 莫顿 过来 狗狗 |
[05:32] | Robert Merton was a famous sociologist. | 罗伯特·莫顿是个很有名的社会学家 |
[05:34] | He developed the concept of unintended consequences. | 他进一步阐述了意外后果的概念 |
[05:37] | Can you make him stop? | 能让它别叫了吗 |
[05:39] | Watch this. Hey. | 看着 |
[05:41] | Here, Merton. Here, boy. | 来 莫顿 来 狗狗 |
[05:44] | Good dog! | 乖狗狗 |
[05:48] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[05:51] | Nice try, dog whisperer. | 干得好 狗班长 |
[05:53] | Can you put him back in the house? | 能把他带回屋里去吗 |
[05:56] | Wait, Korsak, did we get any complaints tonight | 等下 科萨克 今晚有邻居 |
[05:58] | from the neighbors about a dog barking? | 投诉狗叫吗 |
[06:00] | I can ask. Why? | 我可以去问问 怎么了 |
[06:01] | Well, he’s a barker. | 它是个爱叫的狗 |
[06:03] | If he’s not barking his head off | 如果它看到主人被杀 |
[06:04] | when his master’s getting murdered | 都没有狠劲地叫 |
[06:05] | – then that means he knows the killer. – Good thinking. | -那说明这条狗认识凶手 -聪明 |
[06:14] | Hey, Frost, what do you got? | 弗罗斯特 你那边什么情况 |
[06:16] | Sweet ride. | 好车 |
[06:17] | You never see this color. It’s called “Beluga Black.” | 你肯定没见过这个颜色 叫白鲸黑 |
[06:20] | I meant the victim. | 我是说死者 |
[06:22] | Oh, uh, sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[06:24] | Mark Cabot, 37. | 马克·卡伯特 37岁 |
[06:26] | He was the very wealthy head of annisquam investments. | 城市投资巨头 很有钱 |
[06:29] | The Cabots are an old family — Boston brahmins. | 卡伯特是很老的家族 波士顿的名门望族 |
[06:31] | He’s a member of this club. | 他是这家俱乐部的会员 |
[06:32] | Parks his expensive car by itself | 自己把他的高级车停在了 |
[06:35] | in the “Platinum circle.” | 这个”白金圈”里 |
[06:36] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[06:37] | None, and the security cameras | 没有 监控录像 |
[06:39] | were in the process of being upgraded. | 正在进行升级 |
[06:41] | That’s convenient. Robbery? | 太巧了吧 是抢劫吗 |
[06:43] | As his wallet and very nice watch are still here, | 他的钱包和名表还在这儿 |
[06:48] | so I don’t think so. | 所以应该不是 |
[06:50] | We’ll process the scene and wait for Dr.Isles. | 我们会处理现场然后等艾尔斯医生来 |
[06:52] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我会尽快赶过去的 |
[06:53] | – Okay, Frankie, you got to do the notifications. – Me? | -弗兰基 你得去通知家属 -我 |
[06:57] | He’s married. | 他已婚 |
[06:57] | His wife and his sister worked with him. | 他的妻子和妹妹跟他一起工作 |
[06:59] | I called the company. They’re still at work. | 我给公司打了电话 她们还在上班 |
[07:00] | It’s an awful part of the job, | 这工作就是这样 |
[07:02] | but you got to get used to it, okay? | 但你得习惯 好吗 |
[07:03] | – You can do it. – Okay. | -你能做到的 -好吧 |
[07:07] | Merton is quite the barker. | 莫顿确实很能叫 |
[07:08] | We got a long list of complaints, | 我们接到了很多投诉 |
[07:09] | but none tonight. | 但今晚没有 |
[07:11] | And the dog wasn’t barking on the 911 call. | 而且在报警电话中狗也没叫 |
[07:14] | That’s interesting. | 这就有意思了 |
[07:14] | Nothing seems disturbed upstairs. | 楼上的东西都没乱 |
[07:19] | This must be the husband. | 那一定是她丈夫 |
[07:26] | I wonder where he was tonight. | 我想知道他今晚在哪儿 |
[07:32] | I told her so many times to be careful in the hot tub. | 我跟她说了很多次在浴缸里要小心 |
[07:36] | This is tragic. | 太悲惨了 |
[07:38] | Just as she was about to get everything she wanted. | 就在她将得到她想要的一切的时候 |
[07:40] | – What was that? – Tenure. | -她想要什么 -终身教职 |
[07:42] | We were that — that lucky academic couple. | 我们是一对幸运的校园夫妻 |
[07:46] | What do you mean, because you worked at the same university? | 什么意思 就因为你们在同一所大学工作 |
[07:49] | That never happens, especially not with | 这是前所未有的 尤其是在 |
[07:51] | a liberal-arts subject like sociology. | 社会学这样的人文科学 |
[07:52] | It’s so competitive. | 竞争太激烈了 |
[07:54] | Did you have tenure? | 你有终身教职吗 |
[07:55] | – Why? – It must have been difficult | -怎么了 -那感觉一定不好受 |
[07:57] | being married to someone who was about to have tenure before you. | 跟一个比自己先拿到终身教职的人在一起 |
[08:00] | She deserved it. | 她应得的 |
[08:01] | – Can you tell us where you were this evening? – Why? | -能告诉我们你今晚在哪儿吗 -为啥 |
[08:03] | My wife drowned, didn’t she? | 我妻子是淹死的 不是吗 |
[08:05] | She was murdered. | 她是被谋杀的 |
[08:12] | – Where were you? – Just what the hell are you asking me? | -你当时在哪儿 -你们在胡扯什么 |
[08:15] | Okay, I loved my wife, all right? | 我爱我的妻子 好吗 |
[08:17] | We — we were partners. We did everything together. | 我们是搭档 我们做什么都一起 |
[08:19] | – Where were you? – With my students. | -你在哪儿 -和学生在一起 |
[08:21] | Okay, my office hours are from 5:00 to 9:00 P.M. | 我的办公时间是晚上五点到九点 |
[08:23] | You can ask them. | 你可以去问他们 |
[08:25] | You know what? Better yet, why don’t you ask big brother? | 算了 直接问政府不就行了 |
[08:29] | NSA isn’t the only agency that’s watching us. | 国家安全局可不是唯一监视我们的机构 |
[08:31] | I got a parking fob, I got a building pass. | 我有停车票 大楼通行证 |
[08:33] | This is my ATM card. | 这是我的银行卡 |
[08:35] | You check my digital footprint if you don’t believe me. | 你们不相信我的话可以去查我的电子足迹 |
[08:37] | That’s a good idea. I think I’ll do that now. | 好主意 我现在就去查 |
[08:47] | The older one’s the sister. | 年纪大的那个是死者的妹妹 |
[08:49] | – That’s the wife. – God, how do I do this? | -那个是他妻子 -天啊 我怎么办 |
[08:53] | You just got to do it. | 去就知道了 |
[08:55] | Maybe I’ll stay in Drug Unit. | 也许我应该待在缉毒组 |
[08:58] | If I can look at dead bodies, you can do this. | 我都敢看尸体了 你也行的 |
[09:00] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[09:02] | I’m Detective Frank Rizzoli, Boston Homicide. | 我是波士顿凶案组的弗兰克·里佐利警探 |
[09:05] | I’m sorry to have to tell you this, but… | 我很抱歉地通知你们 |
[09:07] | – Boston Homicide? – God, it’s not… | -波士顿凶案组 -天呐 不会是 |
[09:09] | – Please, no. – Jenny, it isn’t — it isn’t Mark. | -拜托 不要 -詹妮 不会是马克的 |
[09:11] | – I’m afraid it is. – What? | -恐怕是的 -什么 |
[09:14] | We found his body. | 我们发现了他的尸体 |
[09:16] | What? | 什么 |
[09:16] | I’m so very, very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[09:19] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[09:25] | Got it, Jane. Thanks. | 知道了 简 谢了 |
[09:27] | That was my partner. | 是我的搭档 |
[09:28] | Big brother just gave you the thumbs-up. | 政府对你表示赞赏 |
[09:30] | She’ll meet you downstairs with your card and keys. | 她会在楼下把卡和钥匙还给你 |
[09:32] | I told you. | 我跟你说过的 |
[09:33] | Apologies for the tough questions. | 抱歉之前有所冒犯 |
[09:35] | Look, all that matters now is that you find out | 听着 现在最重要的是 |
[09:37] | who did this to Rhonda. | 你们要找出凶手 |
[09:38] | We think your dog might have known the killer. | 我们认为你的狗认识凶手 |
[09:40] | How well would Merton have to know someone | 莫顿要跟一个人多熟才会 |
[09:41] | – before he’d stop barking? – Really well. | -不冲他叫 -非常熟才行 |
[09:44] | – How many people did he know that well? – A lot of people. | -它跟多少人有那么熟 -很多人 |
[09:46] | Rhonda had office hours at home, | 朗妲在家里办公 |
[09:48] | so there were students there all the time, and faculty, | 所以家里总有很多学生和老师 |
[09:50] | and she had a lot of friends. | 而且她有很多朋友 |
[09:52] | I’ll call you if we have anything. | 有发现我们会告诉你的 |
[09:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:55] | – Excuse me. – Excuse me. | -借过 -借过 |
[10:01] | Hey, uh, the victim’s wife and sister asked me | 死者的妻子和妹妹问我 |
[10:03] | if they could have a sergeant with them | 在审讯室里能不能安排 |
[10:05] | – in the interview room. – Did frankie screw up the notification? | -一位警司 -弗兰基搞砸了吗 |
[10:07] | No, but they sensed how green he is. | 没有 但她们感觉到他是新手 |
[10:10] | We sure they’re not suspects? | 确定她们不是嫌疑犯吗 |
[10:11] | Positive. I checked their parking cards. | 差不多 我查了她们的停车卡 |
[10:13] | They never left the building’s garage. | 她们一直没离开大楼的停车场 |
[10:14] | In their cars, anyway. | 只是她们的车没离开过 |
[10:15] | I checked the office’s online server, too. | 我也查了办公室的线上服务器 |
[10:17] | – They were both logged in when he was gunned down. – Okay. | -他被杀的时候她们都在线 -好吧 |
[10:20] | Come on. Let’s talk to them. | 来吧 我们跟她们谈谈 |
[10:22] | We need to ask both of you if Mark had any enemies. | 请问马克有仇人吗 |
[10:27] | You’ll find this out soon enough. | 你们很快就会查到的 |
[10:30] | My brother was an acquired taste. | 我哥哥是个刀子嘴豆腐心 |
[10:33] | He was a really wonderful human being… | 他要是喜欢你 |
[10:37] | if he liked you. | 就会对你非常好 |
[10:38] | But he wouldn’t win any popularity contests. | 但他人缘不是很好 |
[10:43] | He headed up a leading arbitrage company. | 他领导着一家领先的套利公司 |
[10:46] | You don’t make friends buying companies to tear them apart. | 买下公司然后拆分它们不会给你带来朋友 |
[10:49] | Competitors called him “Darth Raider.” | 竞争者叫他”黑武士” |
[10:53] | I mean, to his face. | 而且是当着他的面 |
[10:56] | He was really funny about it. | 他觉得很有意思 |
[10:57] | He’d just…smile. | 他只是一笑置之 |
[11:00] | I think I’m hearing you say he had a long list of enemies. | 你说他有很多仇人 |
[11:06] | It shouldn’t matter what people thought of Mark. | 人们怎么想马克根本无所谓 |
[11:09] | Business acumen and arrogance shouldn’t get you killed! | 商业头脑和自负不至于害死他 |
[11:11] | It shouldn’t, but it might have. | 是不应该 但可能就是这样 |
[11:14] | We need a list of anyone you think might be responsible. | 请你们列一个可能是嫌疑人的名单 |
[11:16] | Okay. We can do that. | 好的 可以 |
[11:18] | We’ll also need all former and current clients — | 我们还需要所有以前和现在的客户名单 |
[11:20] | Anyone that Mark did business with. | 所有和马克做过生意的人 |
[11:22] | Yeah, Leslie handles all that. | 好 那些都是莱斯莉负责的 |
[11:24] | Yeah, it’s a family-owned company. | 是的 这是个家族企业 |
[11:26] | I’ll give you everything. | 你们需要什么 我都会提供的 |
[11:29] | Initial tox screen confirmed she had | 初步毒物测试确定她的 |
[11:31] | a 0.01 blood alcohol level, | 血液酒精水平是0.01 |
[11:32] | and a high level of cannabis in her system. | 而且体内有高浓度的大麻 |
[11:35] | Oh, well, add electricity to that, | 好吧 那个再加上电流 |
[11:37] | and she wouldn’t be hard to hold underwater. | 她应该很容易被按在水里 |
[11:40] | Oh, put him over here on the table. | 把他放在这张台子上 |
[11:42] | Is that the shooting victim? | 是那个枪击受害者吗 |
[11:43] | Yes. | 对 |
[11:45] | He was shot at close range. | 他是被近距离射杀的 |
[11:46] | The bullet’s still lodged in the skull. | 子弹还卡在头骨里 |
[11:47] | How did Frankie do at the scene? | 弗兰基在现场做得怎么样 |
[11:49] | Good. Very composed. But he had a good teacher. | 很好 非常沉着 名师出高徒嘛 |
[11:56] | Oh, I need Frost’s magic fingers. | 赐给我弗罗斯特的神奇手指吧 |
[12:02] | Wait. Okay, here we go. | 等等 好了 进去了 |
[12:03] | Rhonda and Rick Clark were both experts in | 朗妲和里克·克拉克都精通于 |
[12:06] | anomie, whatever that is. | 社会反常之类的东西 |
[12:08] | The study of social instability — | 是关于社会不稳定的研究 |
[12:10] | Environment has a significant effect on genetic expression. | 环境对基因表达有很重大的影响 |
[12:14] | One more reason to be thankful | 又多了一个感谢 |
[12:15] | that Paddy Doyle didn’t raise you. | 帕迪·多伊尔没有抚养你的理由 |
[12:18] | So, she was about to get tenure, and he wasn’t. | 她要得到终身教职了 而他没有 |
[12:20] | Well, that will put a strain on a marriage of academics. | 那可对学术恋人不利啊 |
[12:22] | Sayre’s law — the politics of a university are so intense | 塞尔定律 大学里的政治竞争非常激烈 |
[12:26] | because the stakes are so low. | 因为为此要担的风险太低了 |
[12:29] | Seems so surprising that even smart people can’t get it together. | 连聪明人都无法和平相处 真让人吃惊 |
[12:32] | Why is that surprising? | 有什么好吃惊的 |
[12:34] | I just can’t understand | 我就是不理解 |
[12:36] | why you would even lift a finger to help him. | 你为什么还要费力去帮他 |
[12:38] | Well, I…I could say | 我可以解释说 |
[12:41] | it’s the compassionate physician in me. | 医者父母心 |
[12:43] | But the truth is, | 可事实上是因为 |
[12:44] | I’ll never not be Paddy Doyle’s daughter. | 我无法改变我是帕迪·多伊尔女儿的事实 |
[12:46] | I just want to know where he came from. | 我只是想多了解一些他的背景 |
[12:49] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:50] | Why does anybody trace their heritage? | 跟每个追寻自己家族史的人一样的原因 |
[12:53] | You didn’t get the bullet out yet? | 你还没把子弹取出来么 |
[12:54] | Yeah, Maura. Come on. | 是啊 莫拉 快点 |
[12:56] | The body’s been here at least 30 seconds. | 尸体都到了至少三十秒钟了 |
[13:03] | Oh. Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[13:05] | So what should I do while I wait for ballistics? | 等弹道报告的同时我能做点什么 |
[13:07] | Korsak said the wife and sister | 科萨克说死者的妻子和妹妹 |
[13:09] | gave you a list of enemies. | 给了你一份敌人名单 |
[13:10] | And a long one. | 一份很长的名单 |
[13:11] | The gym managers high-fived when we told them | 健身房经理知道死者是谁以后 |
[13:13] | who the victim was. | 都高兴坏了 |
[13:14] | Sounds like the whole place wanted this guy dead. | 好像所有人都希望他死一样 |
[13:17] | Get this — when he lost a squash match, | 还有 他壁球比赛输了以后 |
[13:19] | he peed in his opponent’s locker. | 甚至在对手的储物柜里面尿尿 |
[13:21] | Wait. He urinated in it? | 等等 他在里面小便了 |
[13:22] | That is what “peed” means, yes. | 对 那就是尿尿的意思 |
[13:24] | His tires were slashed multiple times. | 他的汽车轮胎被扎了好几次 |
[13:26] | Car was keyed. | 车也被锁过 |
[13:27] | – Any idea who did it? – No idea. | -知道是谁干的吗 -不知道 |
[13:29] | That’s why they were setting up the new security cameras. | 所以他们才要装新的安保摄像头 |
[13:32] | Mark Cabot demanded it. | 马克·卡伯特要求的 |
[13:34] | Okay, so start with the gym members. | 那就从健身房会员开始查起 |
[13:36] | Find out who’s a registered gun owner. | 查一下谁有枪 |
[13:38] | Great. Thanks, Jane. | 好的 谢了 简 |
[13:40] | Yep. | 不客气 |
[13:49] | Are you looking through my personal files? | 你在看我的私人文档么 |
[13:50] | Well, if you don’t want anyone looking, | 如果你不想让人看 |
[13:52] | don’t label them “Personal.” | 那就别把它们标成”私人的” |
[13:55] | “Personal” — related to a person’s private affairs. | “私人的”就是涉及到隐私的事物 |
[13:58] | You got Patrick Sr.’s medical records? | 你有老帕特里克的医疗记录 |
[14:00] | “Congestive heart failure, arthritis, emphysema…” | 充血性心力衰竭 关节炎 肺气肿 |
[14:03] | This man needs assisted living. | 这个人生活上需要照顾 |
[14:05] | Maura, you can’t take this on. | 莫拉 你不能承担这些责任 |
[14:06] | It’s temporary, Jane. | 这只是暂时的 简 |
[14:09] | I think you’re nuts. | 我觉得你疯了 |
[14:11] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[14:15] | I got a delivery now? | 现在还有我的快递 |
[14:22] | You got a delivery? | 快递在哪儿 |
[14:31] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[14:33] | You’re a day early. | 你提前了一天回来 |
[14:34] | – Okay. I can come back. – No! Get over here. | -那我明天再来 -别走 过来 |
[14:40] | Mm. No, I’m — I’m at work. | 别这样 我还在上班呢 |
[14:41] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[14:56] | There you are. | 你醒啦 |
[14:57] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你怎么不叫醒我 |
[14:59] | I didn’t want you in my way. | 我不想你碍事 |
[15:01] | Wow. You cook, too? | 你还会做饭 |
[15:05] | Where did you get the eggs and all the vegetables? | 你从哪里买的鸡蛋和蔬菜 |
[15:07] | Farmers’ market. | 农贸市场 |
[15:08] | Really? | 真的假的 |
[15:10] | You’re like a 17th-century wife. | 你就像个十七世纪的老婆一样 |
[15:13] | Is that good or bad? | 那是好还是坏 |
[15:14] | Well, it’s fantastic. I’ve always wanted a wife. | 棒极了 我一直想找个老婆来着 |
[15:17] | What do you want to do today? | 你今天想干点什么 |
[15:19] | Watch me churn butter or help me beat the dust from the rugs? | 看我搅黄油还是帮我一起把毯子拍拍尘土 |
[15:21] | Oh, Casey, I have to go to work. | 凯西 我得去上班 |
[15:23] | Oh, my bad. I showed up early. | 是我不好 我提前回来了 |
[15:25] | Well, I know. I just — I — | 我知道 我只是 |
[15:28] | What happened in my fridge? | 我的冰箱怎么了 |
[15:29] | It met a bucket of soapy water and a sponge. | 它和一桶肥皂水以及一块海绵相遇了 |
[15:32] | Did — did you throw the orange juice out? | 你把橙汁扔了么 |
[15:34] | It was empty. I tossed it. | 已经没有了 我就扔了 |
[15:38] | What d– No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 不 不 |
[15:40] | You can’t throw the ketchup out. | 你不能把番茄酱扔了 |
[15:41] | Jane, you make enough money to eat food that didn’t expire in 2007. | 简 你的工资足够让你吃没过期的食物 |
[15:45] | You were growing things in there. | 那里面都长出新生物了 |
[15:47] | And you did the laundry. | 你洗衣服了 |
[15:49] | Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today. | 今日事今日毕 |
[15:53] | Well, I just — I feel guilty. | 我 我有内疚的感觉 |
[15:56] | Well, I was hoping you’d feel loved. | 我倒是希望你有被爱的感觉 |
[15:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:00] | I do feel loved. | 我确实有被爱的感觉 |
[16:01] | You do? | 真的有 |
[16:03] | Do you? | 有吗 |
[16:04] | Yes, I really feel loved. | 是的 我真的有被爱的感觉 |
[16:08] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[16:09] | Good morning, ma! | 早上好 妈 |
[16:11] | Okay, well, don’t let me interrupt… | 你们继续 |
[16:15] | Charles. | 查尔斯 |
[16:16] | Someday, I’m gonna make you call me Casey. | 总有一天你会叫我凯西的 |
[16:18] | Look, I know you two are grown-up, | 我知道你们俩都是成年人 |
[16:20] | but I still don’t approve. | 但我还是不同意 |
[16:21] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[16:22] | This coming from the woman who’s canoodling with my boss. | 这话从一个与我老板约会的人嘴里说出来 |
[16:25] | Jane, for heaven’s sake, what’s wrong with you? | 简 天呐 你到底怎么回事 |
[16:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来有什么事吗 |
[16:28] | Your brothers are slobs, and I needed a place to stay. | 你的兄弟们懒死了 我需要找个地方住 |
[16:31] | Is that… | 那是 |
[16:33] | …sauted zucchini? | 炒西葫芦 |
[16:35] | Fresh garlic and sea salt — you want some? | 配新鲜大蒜和海盐 要来点么 |
[16:37] | – Yes. – Wait. Do not encourage — | -好的 -别鼓励 |
[16:40] | – Wait. – What? | -等等 -什么事 |
[16:41] | Did Maura kick you out | 莫拉为了让帕特里克爷爷 |
[16:43] | so she could move in grandpa Patrick? | 搬去跟她住所以把你赶出来了 |
[16:44] | She said she needed the guest house | 她说她要把客房腾出来 |
[16:46] | for somebody who couldn’t climb stairs. | 给一个不能爬楼梯的人 |
[16:48] | Who’s Patrick? It’s good. | 谁是帕特里克 味道不错 |
[16:49] | Patrick Doyle, Sr. | 老帕特里克·多伊尔 |
[16:51] | Paddy’s father? | 帕迪的爸爸 |
[16:53] | She gave my guest house to a criminal? | 她把我的客房给了一个罪犯 |
[16:56] | It’s not exactly your guest house, ma. | 那也不能算是你的客房 妈 |
[16:58] | Well, I certainly don’t want to stay with him, | 我当然不想和他住在一起 |
[17:01] | nor do I want to stay where I am not wanted. | 但我也不想住在一个不被欢迎的地方 |
[17:05] | Really? That’s good news. | 真的么 这倒是个好消息 |
[17:06] | Unless it’s with family. | 除非是跟家人一起 |
[17:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[17:12] | Are you sure, ma? | 妈 你确定吗 |
[17:14] | Because, you know, me and my lover | 因为 你也知道 我和我的爱人 |
[17:16] | are going to be doing lots of things | 打算做许多 |
[17:18] | that you don’t approve of. | 你不同意的事情 |
[17:19] | – Go ahead. – Wait. But, ma, look. | -请便 -等等 但是 妈 |
[17:22] | You could get some tips for you and Cavanaugh. | 你也许能为你和卡瓦诺夫找点新灵感 |
[17:25] | Oh, for crying out loud, Jane! | 天呐 我拜托你 简 |
[17:27] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[17:29] | No, come on. I was kidding. | 别走 我开玩笑的 |
[17:30] | Where are you going? Ma, come on. | 你去哪儿啊 妈 回来啊 |
[17:32] | I’m gonna go to Maura’s spare bedroom. | 我要去莫拉的空余卧房 |
[17:35] | What about Patrick Doyle? | 那帕特里克·多伊尔怎么办 |
[17:36] | Well, if he can stand it, so can I. | 他要是能忍 我也能 |
[17:40] | If you make her an honest woman, | 如果你能让他成为一个坦诚的女人 |
[17:43] | I’ll call you anything you want, Charles. | 你想让我叫你什么都行 查尔斯 |
[17:47] | Goodbye, Jane. | 再见 简 |
[17:48] | Bye, ma. | 再见 妈 |
[18:00] | Did you get Frankie’s bullet out? | 弗兰基要的那颗子弹取出来了么 |
[18:01] | Yes. And your mother hates me. | 取出来了 你妈妈恨死我了 |
[18:03] | No. She loves your guest house. | 才没有 她很爱你的客房 |
[18:08] | And you, too. | 也爱你 |
[18:10] | She hardly said one word to me. | 她都不怎么和我讲话了 |
[18:11] | Well, enjoy the silence for a while. | 那就享受片刻的宁静吧 |
[18:15] | She’ll be fine, unless Patrick puts a hit out on her. | 她没事的 除非帕特里克要悬赏杀她 |
[18:20] | Too soon? | 太早了吗 |
[18:21] | You have a tell, too. | 你有事瞒着我 |
[18:23] | And what is my tell? | 我能有什么事 |
[18:26] | Your jokes get a little edge when something’s bothering you. | 你心烦的时候讲笑话都有点过火 |
[18:30] | It’s Casey? | 凯西的事吗 |
[18:31] | I can’t take my day off to be with him | 我不能请假去陪他 |
[18:34] | because I have yet another homicide to solve. | 因为还有个谋杀案要处理 |
[18:38] | That is a lie. | 这都是谎话 |
[18:38] | I could have totally taken a day off today, and I didn’t. | 我完全可以请假 但我没有 |
[18:42] | – You want to know why? – Yes, I do know why. | -想知道原因吗 -我知道原因 |
[18:44] | Because you love solving homicides. | 因为你喜欢破案 |
[18:46] | You love your work. | 你热爱你的工作 |
[18:48] | Yeah, and I can’t tell him that. | 对 但我不能告诉他 |
[18:50] | I feel guilty. | 好有负罪感 |
[18:52] | Besides, the guy’s been in town 10 hours — | 而且 这个男人才回来十小时 |
[18:54] | He’s already washed my underwear. | 就已经在洗我的内裤了 |
[18:57] | My thongs, Maura. | 我的丁字裤 莫拉 |
[18:59] | That’s awkward. | 真尴尬 |
[19:00] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[19:01] | And he cleaned out my refrigerator. | 他还清理了我的冰箱 |
[19:04] | Now, that, I approve of. | 这点倒是不错 |
[19:06] | There are alternaria spores | 你的熏牛肉里 |
[19:07] | and maybe even rhizopus on your pastrami. | 有交链孢菌 甚至可能还有根霉菌 |
[19:13] | Jane, this isn’t about Casey. It’s about you. | 简 这不是凯西的问题 是你的问题 |
[19:16] | Yeah, it is. | 没错 |
[19:18] | I can’t be me and be his, too. | 跟他在一起我没办法表现自我 |
[19:23] | So, tell him. | 那就告诉他 |
[19:24] | How do people make this work? | 这要怎么办 |
[19:26] | I mean, I love him. I want him to stay. | 我爱他 我希望他能留下 |
[19:28] | And I want him to go. | 我也想让他离开 |
[19:30] | Those are mutually exclusive desires. | 这是互斥的欲望 |
[19:32] | Yes, this much I know, Maura. | 这些我都知道 莫拉 |
[19:36] | Hmm, look what I’m seeing in the mucosa of the primary bronchi. | 看看我在主支气管粘膜上发现了什么 |
[19:39] | Oh, thank god for mucosa. | 为粘膜感谢上帝 |
[19:43] | A hair. | 一根毛发 |
[19:50] | It’s a canis lupus hair. | 是犬类的毛 |
[19:53] | A dog. She had a dog. | 一条狗 她有一条狗 |
[19:56] | Yeah, but it’s not Merton’s. It’s not from a labradoodle. | 但不是莫顿的毛 这不是拉布拉多的毛 |
[20:00] | Maybe our killer had a dog, too. | 也许凶手也有一条狗 |
[20:05] | Hi, how many students had office hours | 有多少学生要在朗妲家里 |
[20:08] | with Rhonda at her home? | 跟她面谈 |
[20:09] | Just about to head over to B.C.U. | 我正要去波士顿剑桥大学 |
[20:11] | to get a list of everybody — we can ask. | 拿所有人的名单 可以问一下 |
[20:12] | Okay. We need to find out how many of them own dogs. | 好 我们得找出有多少人养狗 |
[20:15] | Hey, I’ve been going through | 我已经查过了 |
[20:15] | all of Mark Cabot’s business dealings — | 马克·卡伯特所有的交易 |
[20:17] | Customers, vendors, clients. | 主顾 小贩 客户 |
[20:19] | So far, no one stands out. | 目前还没找到可疑目标 |
[20:23] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[20:24] | Oh, I was hoping you had something. | 只是希望你能查出点什么 |
[20:25] | No hits on the bullet Maura recovered | 莫拉在马克·卡伯特体内发现的子弹 |
[20:27] | from Mark Cabot’s body. | 也没什么进展 |
[20:29] | Well, don’t get discouraged. | 别灰心 |
[20:30] | I’ve solved a lot of cases without ballistics. | 我没借助弹道学也破了不少案 |
[20:32] | – What else you got? – Nothing. | -发现别的什么了吗 -什么都没有 |
[20:34] | Except they don’t make bigger douche bags than Mark Cabot. | 只知道没有比马克·卡伯特更蠢的傻帽了 |
[20:36] | What about the other gym members with the gun licenses? | 健身房里有持枪执照的那些人呢 |
[20:38] | 49 gym members have guns. | 健身房里有49个人有枪 |
[20:41] | That’s a hell of a lot of guns. | 枪可不少啊 |
[20:43] | We should check ’em all. | 全部都应该排查 |
[20:45] | The dean of the sociology department | 社会学院的院长已经 |
[20:46] | has that list prepared. | 把名单准备好了 |
[20:48] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:51] | They’re releasing him in two hours. | 两小时后他就被释放了 |
[20:53] | I can’t face him alone. | 我没办法独自面对 |
[20:54] | I can go to B.C.U. alone. | 我可以一个人去波士顿剑桥大学 |
[20:55] | Maura can’t go to souza-baranowski prison alone. | 莫拉可不能一个人去苏泽巴拉诺维基监狱 |
[20:57] | Go, Jane. | 去吧 简 |
[20:59] | Oh… the things I do for you. | 这都是为了你哦 |
[21:06] | Sign there, there, and there. | 在这里 这里还有这里签名 |
[21:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:10] | You have to sign for his wheelchair? | 借个轮椅也要签字 |
[21:12] | Well, it’s government issued. He’ll have to give it back. | 政府规定 他还得还回去 |
[21:15] | Oh, yeah, ’cause you’re really tempted to steal a used wheelchair. | 没错 你会忍不住去偷一个旧轮椅 |
[21:19] | There are prisoners here in their 90s, Jane. | 这里有些犯人都九十多岁了 简 |
[21:21] | Well, this guy’s a spring chicken. | 这伙计看着挺年轻的 |
[21:26] | That’s my grandfather. | 那就是我的祖父 |
[21:32] | Hello, Mr. Doyle. I’m… | 你好 多伊尔先生 我是 |
[21:34] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[21:35] | You look like that, uh… | 你长得很像那个 |
[21:37] | that woman, that, uh… that hope. | 那个女人 叫 叫霍普的女人 |
[21:40] | She’s my biological mother. I’m Dr. Maura Isles. | 她是我的生母 我是莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[21:43] | “Biological.” | “生母” |
[21:44] | Put a lot of stock in that, do you? | 学了不少知识 是吗 |
[21:48] | Biology? | 生物学 |
[21:50] | You gonna tell me | 你要告诉我 |
[21:51] | that you’re, uh, Paddy’s daughter | 说你是帕迪的女儿 |
[21:55] | ’cause my son knocked up some college girl? | 就因为我儿子搞大了一个女大学生的肚子 |
[21:58] | You should have never seen the light of day. | 你就不该来到这个世上 |
[22:02] | Put him back, Maura. | 把他关回去 莫拉 |
[22:04] | Your girlfriend’s right. | 你女朋友说得对 |
[22:06] | Listen, sweetheart. | 听着 宝贝儿 |
[22:10] | Leave me here. I like it here. | 把我留在这儿 我喜欢这儿 |
[22:15] | I don’t want anything to do with you. | 我不想跟你有任何关系 |
[22:18] | Great. Sit here and rot. | 太好了 你就老死在这吧 |
[22:19] | Maura, let’s go. | 莫拉 我们走 |
[22:20] | – Oh, no, you don’t. – Oh, yes, we do. | -你们走不了 -我们要走 |
[22:22] | You signed the paperwork. | 你们签了文件 |
[22:23] | Patrick Doyle’s not our problem anymore. | 帕特里克·多伊尔已经不归我们管了 |
[22:26] | He’s all yours. | 他是你们的了 |
[22:36] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[22:37] | Don’t push me where don’t I want to go. | 别逼我去我不想去的地方 |
[22:41] | – You don’t got a choice. – This is just temporary. | -你没得选 -这只是暂时的 |
[22:44] | As I told you, | 我说过了 |
[22:45] | you’ll be in assisted living in just a few days, Mr. Doyle. | 你只需经历几天的生活协助 多伊尔先生 |
[22:47] | And as I told you, take me back to my cell, | 我也说过了 送我回监狱 |
[22:50] | and don’t you call me “Mr. Doyle.” | 还有别叫我”多伊尔先生” |
[22:52] | What should she call you? Number 2492? | 那她该叫你什么 编号2492 |
[22:55] | I said, take me back. | 我说了 送我回去 |
[22:57] | Hey, you heard the man. You’re our problem now. | 你也听到狱警的话了 你归我们管了 |
[22:59] | Until I can give you back to the state. | 直到我把你送回政府机构 |
[23:01] | I can see where Paddy got all of his lovely traits. | 我算知道帕迪的性格随谁了 |
[23:04] | Come on. We got to get back to work. | 走吧 我们得回去工作了 |
[23:06] | Jane. | 简 |
[23:08] | He is a hideous human being, | 虽然他是个讨人厌的人 |
[23:11] | but I can’t just leave him here alone. | 但我不能把他单独留在这儿 |
[23:12] | Take me to southie. | 带我去南部 |
[23:14] | That’s great idea. We could dump him at 8th and I. | 好主意 我们可以把他丢在海军营房 |
[23:16] | I got plenty of friends in southie. | 我在南部有不少朋友 |
[23:19] | Oh, yeah? Like who, huh? | 是吗 都有谁 |
[23:21] | Mikey Kelly? Big Murph? Huh? | 米奇·凯利 大墨菲 |
[23:24] | Duba Shaughnessy? They’re all dead, Patrick! | 杜巴·肖内西 他们都死了 帕特里克 |
[23:29] | Don’t you call me Patrick, lady. | 别再叫我帕特里克 姑娘 |
[23:36] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[23:38] | I know. I know. I’m coming back soon. | 我知道 我知道 马上就回去 |
[23:40] | You said you’d be here an hour ago. | 你答应我一个小时前就会到的 |
[23:41] | I’ve got all of Rhonda’s files here. | 我把朗妲所有的文件都拿来了 |
[23:42] | Let’s close this sucker | 咱们快点了结这个混蛋 |
[23:43] | and get you off to canoodle. | 好让你回家卿卿我我 |
[23:47] | Who’s barking? | 谁在叫 |
[23:49] | Elsie. | 艾尔西 |
[23:49] | Hey, sergeant. | 警司你好 |
[23:51] | – Is — is Casey there? – Yeah. | -凯西在那儿吗 -在 |
[23:54] | Jane. | 是简 |
[23:56] | Hey, babe. How come you’re not at work? | 宝贝 你怎么没来上班 |
[23:57] | It’s a long story. Listen. | 说来话长 听着 |
[23:59] | Um, Elsie was trained to | 艾尔西被训练成了 |
[24:01] | assist soldiers in wheelchairs, right? | 帮助坐轮椅士兵的狗 对吗 |
[24:04] | Yeah, why? | 对 怎么了 |
[24:06] | I need a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[24:10] | Okay, that’s enough, now. Huh? | 好了 差不多了 |
[24:12] | You’re beginning to bug me a bit, huh? | 你开始让我有点小烦了哦 |
[24:14] | Good girl. Yeah, you’re a big girl. | 好姑娘 真是个好姑娘 |
[24:16] | Don’t read anything into that. | 别对他产生好感 |
[24:18] | Even psychopaths like dogs. | 就连神经病都喜欢狗 |
[24:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:21] | But thank you for bringing her. | 但还是谢谢你们带狗过来 |
[24:23] | At least he’s stopped complaining. | 至少现在他没再抱怨了 |
[24:24] | I’ll get her comfortable with him, | 我让它先习惯跟他相处 |
[24:25] | and then we’ll try some stuff. | 接着我们可以试着做点别的 |
[24:27] | He’s like the soldiers with disabilities | 我见过很多残疾的士兵 |
[24:28] | – I see all the time. – Except he’s a crook. | -就像他这样 -可他是个恶棍 |
[24:31] | Might be hard for you to believe, but he’s scared. | 也许你觉得难以置信 但他很害怕 |
[24:33] | – Of me, I hope. – Scared of change. | -希望他是在怕我 -是害怕改变 |
[24:36] | See it in the military — guys used to that life. | 在部队很常见 士兵习惯了那种生活 |
[24:38] | Some start to think they can’t live outside the system. | 有些人觉得自己无法过普通人的生活了 |
[24:41] | Anyway, you two go back to work. | 总之你们俩回去工作吧 |
[24:42] | What? No. You can’t stay here. | 什么 不行 你不能留在这 |
[24:44] | I want you to go back to work so you get home sooner. | 我希望你回去工作这样你就能早点回家 |
[24:46] | Go. I got it. | 快去 我能理解 |
[24:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:50] | Don’t get too friendly. He’s not moving in with us. | 别混得太熟了 他不会搬来跟我们住的 |
[24:53] | “us,” huh? I like the sound of that. | “我们” 我喜欢你这么说 |
[25:02] | How do we get Patrick out of Maura’s house? | 我们怎么才能把帕特里克弄出莫拉家 |
[25:04] | I know a guy in the housing authority. | 我认识一个房管部门的人 |
[25:06] | Really? You could pull a fix? | 真的 你能贿赂他吗 |
[25:07] | Not a “Fix.” A favor. | 不是贿赂 找他帮个忙 |
[25:09] | Just get him off the wait list and out of your hair. | 就是优先处理他 省得你烦 |
[25:12] | Okay, yeah. Don’t tell Maura, but do it. | 好的 别跟莫拉说 就这么办 |
[25:14] | What did you get at B.C.U.? | 你在波士顿剑桥大学了解到了什么 |
[25:15] | I spoke to the dean. | 我跟院长聊过 |
[25:17] | Professor Rhonda Clark had a stellar reputation. | 朗妲·克拉克教授的名声极好 |
[25:20] | I brought her files and her personal belongings | 我从她办公室拿回了她的文件 |
[25:21] | from her office. | 和个人物品 |
[25:24] | Wow! Is that Rhonda? | 天呐 那是朗妲 |
[25:25] | Yeah. Hard to believe, huh? | 是啊 难以置信吧 |
[25:27] | What do we blame — the weed or the crunchy snacks? | 该怨谁呢 大麻还是香脆可口的零食 |
[25:29] | Any of her students stand out? | 她的学生有谁比较有嫌疑吗 |
[25:31] | Yeah, this one. Peter Kaufman. | 有 这家伙 彼得·考夫曼 |
[25:34] | He was actually Rick’s student, | 其实他是里克的学生 |
[25:36] | but it was up to Rhonda to decide | 但彼得能否进入 |
[25:38] | whether to let Peter into their PhD program. | 博士生项目完全由朗妲说了算 |
[25:40] | – And? – And according to the dean, | -结果呢 -据院长说 |
[25:42] | Rhonda washed him out. | 朗妲把他踢出去了 |
[25:43] | Peter didn’t take it well. | 彼得反应有点大 |
[25:45] | She recorded his final oral presentation. | 她把他最后的口头报告录下来了 |
[25:49] | If this has anything to do with gruel for Patrick | 如果你是要跟我说给帕特里克的稀饭 |
[25:52] | or where to hide the good silver, | 或者该把上好的银器藏在哪 |
[25:55] | I’m trying to catch up. | 我这正忙着呢 |
[25:58] | It’s about dog hair. | 是关于狗毛的 |
[25:59] | Oh! Did you find the breed? | 你弄清狗的品种啦 |
[26:00] | Yes. It’s a German shepherd. | 对 是只德国牧羊犬 |
[26:02] | High levels of dander, | 皮屑极多 |
[26:03] | which explains the mucosal edema I found | 所以我在她胃组织样本里 |
[26:05] | – in the lung tissue samples. – She was allergic? | -才发现了胃黏膜水肿 -她会过敏 |
[26:07] | But she had a dog. | 可她也养狗啊 |
[26:08] | Merton was labradoodle. No dander. | 莫顿是拉布拉多贵宾狗 没有皮屑 |
[26:10] | But if she had a histamine reaction, | 但如果她有组织胺反应 |
[26:12] | doesn’t that mean that she inhaled the hair? | 不就意味着她吸入了狗毛 |
[26:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[26:14] | And since she was still breathing, | 她当时还在呼吸 |
[26:16] | the hair wasn’t in the water. | 而狗毛又不在水里 |
[26:18] | It means the hair could have been on the killer. | 也就是说狗毛可能是凶手身上的 |
[26:20] | Maybe the killer had a German shepherd. | 也许凶手养了只德牧 |
[26:21] | The root ball’s still intact. I could test the dog hair. | 狗毛的根囊还是完整的 我可以测试一下 |
[26:24] | Find out if the dog was on any medication. | 查查看这狗是否在用药 |
[26:25] | That might help us identify it. | 或许能帮我们找到它 |
[26:27] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试看 |
[26:28] | Let’s look at this student, Peter. | 咱们再来看看彼得这学生 |
[26:30] | He had motive. Maybe he had a German shepherd. | 他有动机 说不定也养了德牧 |
[26:33] | Peter’s giving his oral presentation. | 这是彼得在做口头报告 |
[26:35] | Guess it’s like an audition to get into the PhD program. | 看来要进入博士生项目也跟海选似的 |
[26:38] | Sorry, Peter. I have to stop you. | 抱歉 彼得 我得打断你 |
[26:39] | I’ve listened to your presentation with grave concerns. | 听了你的报告我有很大的顾虑 |
[26:41] | – Where is this material from? – That’s professor Rhonda. | -这些材料是哪儿来的 -那是朗妲教授 |
[26:44] | My own research, professor. | 是我自己的研究 教授 |
[26:47] | I have reason to suspect this is plagiarized. | 我有理由怀疑这是剽窃的 |
[26:49] | No, it isn’t. | 当然不是 |
[26:50] | I suspect your logistic regression analysis | 我怀疑你的逻辑回归分析 |
[26:52] | is also based on someone else’s research. | 也是基于别人的研究做出的 |
[26:54] | Plagiarism is cause for immediate expulsion. | 学术剽窃会被即刻开除 |
[26:56] | You can’t just sit there and accuse me of plagiarism, | 你不能毫无根据地污蔑我剽窃 |
[26:59] | you fat bitch. | 你这个肥婊子 |
[27:00] | Hey, Peter! That is enough! | 彼得 你住嘴 |
[27:01] | – No. No! – You will not be continuing in this program. | -不 -这个项目你没有资格继续了 |
[27:04] | – You need to leave right — – You can’t do this to me! | -你必须马上离开 -你不能这么对我 |
[27:06] | You understand?! | 听懂了吗 |
[27:07] | Hey, hey, hey! Back off, pal! | 喂喂喂 退后 |
[27:09] | That is one angry graduate student. | 这个研究生真是气得够呛啊 |
[27:11] | Let’s pick him up. | 咱们去带他回来吧 |
[27:15] | Smell that? | 闻到了吗 |
[27:17] | Weed. | 大麻 |
[27:19] | Maybe Peter was Rhonda’s dealer. | 也许是彼得把大麻卖给朗妲的 |
[27:26] | How much do you want? | 你们想要多少 |
[27:29] | All of it. | 全部都要 |
[27:31] | Killed her? What are you talking about? | 杀她 你们开玩笑吧 |
[27:35] | I feel bad that she’s dead. | 她死了我挺难过的 |
[27:36] | She accused you of plagiarism. | 她说你是剽窃 |
[27:38] | Okay, that pissed me off, | 没错 那事我很生气 |
[27:40] | and, yeah, maybe I shouldn’t have smoked that blend | 而且或许我也不该在作报告前 |
[27:42] | before I gave my presentation. | 抽那些大麻的 |
[27:43] | – It makes me kind of paranoid. – Kind of? | -搞得我有点不正常 -只是有点吗 |
[27:46] | Listen. She was good people. | 听着 她人挺好的 |
[27:48] | Way smarter than her husband. | 比她丈夫聪明多了 |
[27:50] | I always wished that she was my adviser, not him. | 我一直希望她是我的导师而不是他 |
[27:53] | When we got stoned together — | 我们俩一块嗑药的时候 |
[27:55] | You smoked with her? | 你跟她一起抽大麻 |
[27:56] | In the hot tub and at the house. | 在她家的热浴缸里 |
[27:58] | We’d talk about the mismatch of social mores | 我们总是聊资本社会里不协调的 |
[28:01] | in capitalist culture, the lack of legitimate aspiration, | 道德观念 人们缺乏合理的抱负 |
[28:06] | the breakdown in social bonds — | 社会纽带的断裂 |
[28:08] | That’s all very interesting, Peter. | 这真是有趣极了 彼得 |
[28:10] | Let’s talk about why you attacked your hot-tub buddy | 跟我们说说 在你的浴缸伙伴把你 |
[28:12] | when she kicked you out of the program. | 踢出项目时 你为何要袭击她 |
[28:14] | You spend four years in college, two years in graduate school, | 你大学念了四年 研究生又是两年 |
[28:17] | and then, boom, someone says the “P” word, | 结果随便一个人说你是剽窃 |
[28:20] | and you’re out. | 你就彻底没戏了 |
[28:21] | That was original work. It’s all on this drive. | 那全是我自己的研究 都在这U盘里 |
[28:27] | Run it on one of the plagiarism search engines. | 随便去哪个学术检索系统上搜搜 |
[28:31] | Where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里 |
[28:33] | In my apartment with friends. | 跟几个朋友在公寓里 |
[28:35] | Getting high? | 抽大麻 |
[28:37] | What else do I have to do now? | 否则我现在还能做什么 |
[28:40] | We’re gonna need a list of names to confirm that. | 我们需要你提供一份名单来证实 |
[28:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:47] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 真的真的太对不起了 |
[28:50] | Don’t ever apologize for being dedicated to your work. | 千万别为你投入工作而道歉 |
[28:53] | So…did your grad student have an alibi? | 所以 那个研究生有不在场证明吗 |
[28:57] | Oh, of course, so that’s another dead end. | 当然有了 所以又是个死胡同 |
[29:00] | What about the German shepherd? | 那德牧这条线索呢 |
[29:01] | There are 500 of those dogs in Boston, so — | 这种狗在波士顿有五百条 所以 |
[29:04] | Wait, no! Why are we talking about my work? No. | 等等 我们干嘛聊我的工作呀 不 |
[29:08] | Did grandpa Patrick make you want to jump on a cargo plane | 帕特里克爷爷有没有让你有想跳上飞机 |
[29:11] | back to Afghanistan? | 飞回阿富汗的冲动 |
[29:12] | Don’t hit me, but I, uh — | 我说了你别打我 |
[29:14] | I kind of enjoyed being with him. | 其实我有点喜欢跟他待在一起 |
[29:16] | Ow! I said don’t hit me. | 都说了别打我了 |
[29:18] | Well, Korsak found him a spot in public housing, | 科萨克给他在公共养老院安排了个地方 |
[29:20] | so I can probably can get him moved in a day or two. | 所以估计一两天就能送他走了 |
[29:22] | He’s spent almost half his life in prison. | 他差不多半辈子都待在监狱里 |
[29:27] | – And you’ve spent almost half your life in the service. – Yeah. | -而你把半生都献给了军队 -是的 |
[29:31] | You can get used to anything, even come to depend on it. | 人能够适应任何事 甚至产生依赖 |
[29:37] | Hey, you should congratulate me. | 你应该恭喜我 |
[29:41] | I’m a colonel. | 我已经是上校了 |
[29:43] | Oh, my god! Casey! That’s — | 我的天 凯西 这太 |
[29:46] | Congratulations! Oh, my — | 恭喜你 我 |
[29:48] | Oh, we need some champagne. | 给我们来点香槟 |
[29:54] | Could be I’ll never — | 这可能是我 |
[29:57] | Never do anything as well as I do that. | 这辈子干得最好的事儿了 |
[30:02] | What are you saying? | 你说什么呢 |
[30:03] | I’m about to hit 20 years. | 我服役已经快二十年了 |
[30:04] | I have a decision to make, Jane. | 我要做一个决定 简 |
[30:05] | Well, what kind of decision? | 什么决定 |
[30:08] | Stay or go. | 留下还是离开 |
[30:09] | I’m right where I thought I wanted to be. | 现在我已经达到了原来的目标 |
[30:12] | Where’s that? | 再努力会怎么样 |
[30:14] | In line to become a general. | 等着成为将军 |
[30:25] | I feel like an anthropologist. | 我觉得像是人类学家 |
[30:27] | He’s actually kind of fascinating. | 他有迷人之处 |
[30:29] | He’s very regimented. | 做事很有规律 |
[30:30] | He has to eat exactly at 7:00 A.M. | 早晨七点准时吃饭 |
[30:32] | – Are you making powdered eggs? – Yes. | -你是在做蛋粉吗 -是的 |
[30:35] | He likes them overcooked. | 他喜欢老一点的 |
[30:36] | Do you cut the crusts off his toast, too? | 你帮他把面包片的硬皮也切下来了吗 |
[30:38] | No. | 没有 |
[30:39] | Just burn the edges and cut them into squares. | 我只是烤了四周然后把它们切成方形 |
[30:43] | Oh, so no triangles? | 不用切成三角形吗 |
[30:45] | Your tell is showing. What’s wrong? | 你的秘密又写在脸上了 什么事儿 |
[30:50] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[30:51] | Here I was thinking that he wanted to settle down. | 我觉得他想安定下来了 |
[30:55] | He told me that he had to either accept or decline | 但他告诉我他必须决定接受还是拒绝 |
[30:59] | his orders next month. | 下个月的任务 |
[31:01] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[31:02] | I think it means | 我觉得意思就是 |
[31:03] | that he loves the army more than me. | 他爱部队胜过爱我 |
[31:08] | Oh, Jane. | 简 |
[31:12] | I don’t want to talk about this, | 我不想谈这件事 |
[31:13] | or I’ll never make it through the day. | 否则我这一天就撑不下来了 |
[31:16] | When do we get the results back on the root ball? | 根囊的检测结果什么时候能出来 |
[31:21] | Oh, uh, Susie called this morning. | 苏西今天早晨来过电话 |
[31:22] | The german shepherd was on a drug for arthritis — | 那条德国牧羊犬因为关节炎在服药 |
[31:25] | Carprofen. | 卡洛芬[消炎镇痛药] |
[31:28] | Oh, my god. It’s 6:58. | 我的天 已经六点五十八分了 |
[31:30] | Oh, my god. | 又怎么了 |
[31:31] | I told you — if he doesn’t eat exactly at 7:00, | 跟你说了 如果在七点整他吃不上早饭 |
[31:33] | then he’s not gonna eat at all. | 那么他就什么都不吃了 |
[31:36] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[31:37] | Will you give him his breakfast? | 你能把早餐给他送过去吗 |
[31:39] | What? Why me? | 什么 为什么是我 |
[31:41] | I’m wearing my pajamas, Jane. | 我还穿着睡衣呢 简 |
[31:58] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[31:59] | But it’s powdered eggs and burnt toast | 但那是蛋粉和烤面包 |
[32:03] | and freezer hash browns. | 还有冷冻薯饼 |
[32:04] | You eat it, then. | 那你吃吧 |
[32:06] | I don’t like prison food. | 我不喜欢犯人吃的东西 |
[32:08] | I didn’t either. But I got used to it. | 我也不喜欢 但我吃习惯了 |
[32:11] | So eat your breakfast. | 那你就吃吧 |
[32:13] | – No reason anymore. – There was a reason in prison? | -现在没必要了 -在监狱里就有必要吗 |
[32:16] | You think I’m some sort of pathetic mobster. | 你觉得我是个可怜兮兮的犯人 |
[32:19] | But inside, I’m still somebody in that prison. | 但在监狱里我仍然是个人物 |
[32:23] | Well, life has given you another chance to be somebody | 好吧 生活给了你一个机会重新做人 |
[32:25] | other than some forgotten mobster. | 而不是成为被人遗忘的犯人 |
[32:27] | Now eat your damn breakfast and thank Maura for her trouble! | 赶紧吃了早饭 然后向莫拉道谢 |
[32:32] | Patrick Jr. was my only son. | 小帕特里克是我的独子 |
[32:36] | I was all he needed… | 我是他的一切 |
[32:38] | until that — that woman, that — that Hope, came along | 直到那个 那个叫霍普的女人出现 |
[32:42] | and — and changed things, turned him away from me. | 然后一切都变了 他疏远了我 |
[32:45] | Yeah, well,that isn’t Maura’s fault. | 这不是莫拉的错 |
[32:46] | It’s her fault I’m gonna die out here. | 但我死在这儿就是她的错 |
[32:49] | Paddy asked her to take you. | 是帕迪让她收留你的 |
[32:54] | He what? | 什么 |
[32:56] | But… | 但是 |
[32:58] | Yeah. He’s punishing me. | 对了 他是在惩罚我 |
[33:05] | I wanted to stay where I was. | 我想待在原来的地方 |
[33:07] | I… | 我 |
[33:08] | I-I told him, I… | 我跟他说 我 |
[33:14] | He put me outside… | 他把我弄出来 |
[33:18] | because… | 因为 |
[33:21] | he wants to see me die… | 他想让我默默地 |
[33:25] | as a nobody. | 死去 |
[33:28] | Maybe he put you out here so you could see | 或许他让你来这是为了让你看到 |
[33:30] | the one good thing he’s done — | 他做的唯一一件好事 |
[33:34] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[33:43] | Bruno. He looks nice. | 布鲁诺 它长得不错 |
[33:45] | Mm, yes, he does. | 是的 没错 |
[33:47] | Did you just make an online-dating love connection? | 你是跟它网恋了吗 |
[33:50] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[33:51] | I’m pulling up all the registered german shepherds. | 我把所有已登记的德国牧羊犬调了出来 |
[33:52] | I always wanted one — the good ones are direct and honest, | 我一直想养一条 它们很坦诚 |
[33:55] | – but not hostile, like you. – Thank you. | -不像你那么不友好 -谢谢夸奖 |
[33:59] | I’m sorry I made a joke. Is that my tell? | 抱歉我取笑你了 我脸上又挂着秘密吗 |
[34:01] | Your what? | 你的什么 |
[34:02] | What tell? | 什么秘密 |
[34:04] | You have no idea what I’m talking about, do you? | 你们不知道我在说什么 对吧 |
[34:07] | Is this a trick question? | 这是个陷阱吗 |
[34:09] | I’m so thankful that some of the people I work with are guys. | 我真高兴我的一些同事是人类 |
[34:11] | No! Let’s talk dogs, Korsak. | 不是的 还是说狗吧 科萨克 |
[34:14] | For a guy running a billion-dollar company, | 作为一个经营着上亿元资产公司的人 |
[34:16] | this Mark Cabot sure had a lot of time to go to the gym. | 这个马克·卡伯特竟有这么多时间去健身 |
[34:18] | – You still thinking he was killed by another member? – Maybe. | -你还是觉得他是被同事杀的 -可能 |
[34:21] | He was there every day and on every tournament team. | 他每天都去 每项运动都参加 |
[34:24] | I asked myself the same question, | 我也有同样的疑问 |
[34:25] | so I looked through the company’s minutes. | 所以我就看了公司的记录 |
[34:27] | Mark was never there. Guy was a slacker. | 马克从没去过 他是个懒虫 |
[34:29] | Well, maybe somebody on the board wanted him out. | 或许董事会的某个人想让他出局 |
[34:31] | His wife and sister were on the board, right? | 他的妻子和妹妹也在董事会 对吧 |
[34:33] | Yeah, but they both have solid alibis. | 是的 但他们都有确凿的不在场证明 |
[34:36] | And Mark gave everyone motive. | 马克让所有人都有杀人动机 |
[34:38] | He controlled everything, made all the big decisions, | 他掌控所有的事 大决定都由他来做 |
[34:40] | took all the credit. | 荣誉也都归他 |
[34:41] | I found six german shepherds | 在朗妲家周围十条街区里 |
[34:42] | that live within 10 blocks of Rhonda’s house. | 我找到六条德国牧羊犬 |
[34:44] | Jane, there’s a dog park near Rhonda’s house. | 简 在朗妲家附近有一个狗公园 |
[34:47] | Dogs need special tags to use it. | 进入公园的狗要戴特制的标牌 |
[34:49] | I’m pulling up all the german shepherds. | 我把里面所有的德国牧羊犬调出来 |
[34:52] | Wait a minute. Your vet has to sign off on the forms. | 等一下 兽医开药时要填表格 |
[34:55] | I bet we can find out if any of those dogs | 我们可以查查这些狗当中 |
[34:58] | were on that drug that we found in the dog hair. | 有没有在用我们从狗毛上找到的那种药 |
[35:00] | Look at that name — | 看看这个名字 |
[35:01] | “Jaco” The german shepherd. | 杰科 是只德国牧羊犬 |
[35:03] | Owner is Leslie Cabot. | 主人是莱斯莉·卡伯特 |
[35:05] | What the hell? Leslie Cabot is our victim’s sister. | 啥 莱斯莉·卡伯特是我们受害人的妹妹 |
[35:12] | It’s here in the dog’s records. | 狗的记录里有 |
[35:13] | Leslie Cabot’s german shepherd was on carprofen. | 莱斯莉·卡伯特的德牧在服用卡洛芬 |
[35:17] | I don’t get it. These two victims were strangers. | 我不明白 这两个死者互不认识 |
[35:20] | So why is his sister’s dog’s hair in her lungs? | 为什么他妹妹的狗的毛会在她的肺里 |
[35:24] | The murders are connected. | 这两个案子有联系 |
[35:25] | – Ever see “Strangers on a train”? – Hitchcock. | -看过《火车怪客》吗 -希区柯克 |
[35:28] | Two strangers each want someone dead. | 两个互不认识的人都想杀掉一个人 |
[35:30] | They agree to do it for each other. | 于是他们就互相帮助 |
[35:32] | The perfect murders. | 完美的谋杀 |
[35:41] | You can’t set up a perfect murder in today’s world | 在现在这个世界 你不可能一个人 |
[35:43] | without talking to each other. | 完成一件完美的谋杀案 |
[35:44] | We can connect them through e-mails | 我们可以通过电子邮件 |
[35:45] | or texts or phone calls. | 短信或者电话把他们联系起来 |
[35:46] | You can check, but I doubt you can find anything. | 你可以试试 但我觉得查不到什么 |
[35:50] | Remember what Rick said to us — “Big brother’s watching”? | 还记得里克说的吗 政府在看着 |
[35:52] | He made sure that we couldn’t make a link | 他不会让我们找到他和 |
[35:54] | – between him and Leslie Cabot. – How? | -莱斯莉·卡伯特之间的联系 -怎么能 |
[35:59] | Frost, check to see if Rick’s dog is registered | 弗罗斯特 查查看里克的狗是不是和 |
[36:02] | at Leslie’s dog park. | 莱斯莉的狗去同一个狗公园 |
[36:03] | That’s it, Jane. | 好主意 简 |
[36:06] | Yeah. Both Merton and Jaco have dog tags | 没错 莫顿和杰科都有去那家 |
[36:08] | and used the park. | 狗公园的狗牌 |
[36:09] | That’s where they met. That’s where they planned the murders. | 他们就是在那儿认识然后预谋杀人的 |
[36:12] | And they probably agreed never to contact each other | 他们可能还说好除了在狗公园 |
[36:14] | unless it was at that dog park. | 否则绝不互相联络 |
[36:15] | – Smart. – Very. | -聪明 -是很聪明 |
[36:16] | All right, let’s talk motive. | 好 说说动机吧 |
[36:17] | Why would Leslie want her brother dead? | 莱斯莉为什么要弄死她哥哥 |
[36:18] | She got fed up with doing all the work | 事情都是她在做 却被他抢了功劳 |
[36:20] | while he took the credit? | 她受不了了 |
[36:22] | Wait, wait. I found this in the minutes. | 等等 等等 我在会议记录里看到了这个 |
[36:24] | It was the one meeting Mark attended. | 马克参加了这次会议 |
[36:25] | Last week, he had a secret vote | 上周 他召集了秘密投票 |
[36:27] | to remove a board member. | 要开除一名董事会成员 |
[36:29] | Who was the board member? Who wasn’t at that meeting? | 哪个董事会成员 谁没有参加那次会议 |
[36:33] | Leslie Cabot. | 莱斯莉·卡伯特 |
[36:34] | You think Leslie figured out that Mark was getting rid of her? | 会不会莱斯莉发现了马克想除掉她 |
[36:36] | What about Rick Clark? | 那里克·克拉克呢 |
[36:37] | You think he wanted Rhonda dead because she let herself go? | 他要朗妲死是因为她太放纵自己了吗 |
[36:40] | Frost, can you do a search? | 弗罗斯特 你查一下 |
[36:43] | See if this graduate student plagiarized | 看那个研究生U盘上的材料 |
[36:45] | – the material on this drive. – Sure. | -是不是抄来的 -好 |
[36:49] | What do all university professors want? | 大学教授都追求些什么呢 |
[36:51] | – Tenure. – That’s right. | -终身教职 -没错 |
[36:53] | She got it. He didn’t. | 她得到了 他却没有 |
[36:55] | You think that’s the motive? Jealousy? | 你觉得动机会是出于嫉妒吗 |
[36:56] | Okay, this is odd. There it is. | 有了 太奇怪了 看这个 |
[36:59] | The material on this drive was published in a sociology journal. | U盘上的内容在一本社会学杂志上发表了 |
[37:02] | So, Peter’s thesis was published a week after | 她把彼得挡在了博士学位的门外 |
[37:05] | she kicked him out of the program? | 而一周后他的论文却被发表了 |
[37:07] | 在线剽窃搜查 相似度 99.7% | |
[37:07] | Oh, look who claims he wrote it — Rick Clark. | 看谁发表了这篇论文 里克·克拉克 |
[37:10] | That’s why Rhonda thought Peter plagiarized it — | 所以朗妲才会认为彼得剽窃 |
[37:12] | She probably read Rick’s article before it was published. | 她可能在里克发表这篇论文前已经读过了 |
[37:14] | Well, tenure is all about publication. | 要发表足够多的论文才能得到终身教职 |
[37:17] | So, Rick must have felt the pressure, | 里克肯定明白个中利害关系 |
[37:18] | which means he was competing with his wife | 就是说他和他妻子 |
[37:20] | for the same tenure slot. | 在争同一个终身教职 |
[37:22] | I’ll call the dean and find out. | 我找院长问问 |
[37:24] | Yeah, but we still don’t have enough to arrest them. | 不过还是不够证据抓他们 |
[37:26] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[37:27] | We don’t have any evidence to connect them to the victims. | 因为没证据把他们和被害人联系起来 |
[37:29] | Yeah, were there other contenders in line for that tenure slot? | 对 那个终身教职还有其他候选人吗 |
[37:32] | Yes. Yes. All right, thank you. | 对 是 好 谢谢 |
[37:37] | You were right — Rick and Rhonda Clark were in line | 你说对了 里克和朗妲·克拉克在争 |
[37:38] | for the same tenure spot. | 同一个终身教职 |
[37:40] | Now that she’s dead, it’s his, isn’t it? | 现在她死了 就轮到他了 是不是 |
[37:41] | The dean’s gonna announce it today. | 院长今天正打算宣布呢 |
[37:43] | That’s motive — | 这就是动机 |
[37:45] | That and the fact that they “grew apart.” | 就为这个 他俩有了隔阂 |
[37:47] | There has to be a way to get them, Jane. | 肯定有办法能抓到他们 简 |
[37:50] | Wait, there is. | 等等 真有个办法 |
[37:55] | Let’s pit them against each other. | 让他们俩窝里斗 |
[37:57] | Mr. Clark? Yes, hello. | 克拉克先生吧 对 你好 |
[37:59] | This is Detective Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利警探 |
[38:01] | Uh, we’ve found some security footage | 我们在你邻居那里 |
[38:04] | from one of your neighbors. | 提取到了监控录像 |
[38:05] | Uh, we believe that it’s your wife’s killer, | 里面应该有杀你妻子的凶手 |
[38:07] | but we can’t identify her. | 但我们无法确认她的身份 |
[38:08] | Would you be able to come down and look? | 你能不能过来看看 |
[38:12] | Yes, identify her. | 对 是女的 |
[38:16] | Do you see Rick Clark or Leslie Cabot? | 你看到里克·克拉克和莱斯莉·卡伯特了吗 |
[38:17] | – Not yet. – Thanks for doing this. | -还没有 -谢谢你来帮忙 |
[38:20] | You know, you’re not supposed to use your personal car for work. | 你不该开私车办公事 知道吧 |
[38:22] | It’s new, and I like it, | 这是新车 我喜欢它 |
[38:23] | – And would you rather be sitting in a police car? – No. | -你更愿意坐警车是吗 -不愿意 |
[38:28] | – Hey, Casey, you want to see a movie later? – Sure. | -凯西 等会儿想看电影吗 -好啊 |
[38:31] | – What are you doing? – I’m looking up movie listings. | -你干嘛呢 -看看有什么电影上映了 |
[38:37] | – Stay close, Casey. Company. – Hey, buddy. | -盯紧了 凯西 有人来了 -你好啊 |
[38:39] | That’s not Leslie Cabot. | 那不是莱斯莉·卡伯特 |
[38:41] | That’s Jenny Cabot — Mark’s wife. | 是詹妮·卡伯特 马克的老婆 |
[38:43] | Well…Merton knows her. He’s not barking. | 莫顿认识她 它没有叫 |
[38:46] | Look at that — those dogs are friends. | 看啊 那两只狗是好朋友 |
[38:48] | So they met here. | 他们就在这儿认识的 |
[38:49] | Talked dogs, bad marriages. | 聊聊狗 聊聊悲惨的婚姻 |
[38:51] | – The police called me. – What? | -警察给我打电话了 -什么 |
[38:53] | One of my neighbors got you on their security camera. | 我有个邻居家的监控拍到你了 |
[38:56] | What do you mean? They have a recording of me? | 什么意思 他们手里有我的录像 |
[38:58] | They haven’t identified you yet. | 他们还没确认你的身份呢 |
[39:00] | If I’m going down, you’re going down, too. | 我要是栽了 你也好不了 |
[39:02] | How could you not know your neighbor had a camera | 你邻居家有监控对着你家 |
[39:04] | aimed at your damn house? | 你怎么能不知道 |
[39:06] | Would you relax, okay? It’ll be fine. | 别急好吗 没事的 |
[39:07] | Yeah, fine for you, maybe. | 是啊 你也许没事 |
[39:08] | I made sure there were no cameras. | 我帮你把监控探头都搞掉了 |
[39:09] | Hell, I even got you the gun. | 枪都是我给你准备好的 |
[39:10] | Which is where? Your house? Your car? | 枪现在在哪儿呢 你家里还是你车里 |
[39:15] | – Dumbass. – In the ocean. | -笨蛋 -在海里呢 |
[39:17] | Oh. What about you, huh? | 你怎么样 |
[39:19] | Did you tell your girlfriend | 你有没有告诉你女朋友 |
[39:19] | you weren’t just taking her dog for a walk, huh? | 你不光是帮她遛狗 |
[39:22] | You think Leslie maybe ought to know | 莱斯莉是不是有权知道 |
[39:23] | that you had her brother killed | 你为让她保住工作 |
[39:24] | so that she could save her job. | 除掉了她哥哥 |
[39:25] | Don’t you dare. | 你敢告诉她 |
[39:26] | Looks like Jenny married the wrong sibling. | 看来詹妮嫁错了对象 |
[39:28] | Wonder if Mark knows | 不知道马克知不知道 |
[39:29] | his wife was having an affair with his sister. | 他老婆和他妹妹有私情 |
[39:31] | Let’s go. | 行动吧 |
[39:32] | All right. | 好 |
[39:38] | At least, I didn’t have my wife killed so I could take her job. | 至少我不会为了抢老婆的职位就找人杀她 |
[39:40] | I hated my wife. | 我恨我老婆 |
[39:42] | Yeah, well, I hated my husb– | 那我也恨我丈… |
[39:45] | Funnily enough, that remains the number-one motive for murder. | 说来有趣 那一直是谋杀的首要动机 |
[39:48] | We have some good news and some bad news. | 我们有好消息 也有坏消息 |
[39:50] | The good news is — | 好消息是 |
[39:51] | we don’t have you on security cameras, Jenny. | 我们没有拍到你的监控录像 詹妮 |
[39:54] | The bad news — | 坏消息是 |
[39:55] | You see that dog over there with her collar? | 看到那只带着颈圈的狗了吗 |
[39:58] | That’s a parabolic mic, | 那是个环形麦克风 |
[39:59] | so we do have you both admitting to murder. | 我们掌握了你俩承认谋杀的录音 |
[40:06] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[40:10] | You said you wanted to live in Southie. | 你说你想住在南区 |
[40:12] | It’s a good facility. | 这是个好地方 |
[40:15] | Just — just leave me. | 你们走吧 |
[40:16] | I’m fine. Leave me. | 我没事 走吧 |
[40:20] | We’ll visit you. | 我们会来看你的 |
[40:22] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:27] | Because it’s the right thing to do. | 因为我们应该这么做 |
[40:29] | Because you’re a lonely, angry, old gangster. | 因为即使你是个暴躁 孤独的老流氓 |
[40:32] | But you’re also my grandfather, | 可你还是我祖父 |
[40:33] | and you don’t have anybody else, | 而且你已经没有其他亲人了 |
[40:34] | so take it before I change my mind. | 所以在我改主意前 你就知足吧 |
[40:39] | You — you look just like Paddy right now. | 你这样特别像帕迪 |
[40:44] | Maybe there is something to this biology thing. | 也许遗传还是有道理的 |
[40:53] | So, blood is thicker than water. | 血浓于水啊 |
[40:56] | The density of blood plasma in circulating blood cells | 流动中血液的血浆浓度 |
[40:58] | is roughly twice the density of water. | 大概是水密度的两倍 |
[41:01] | Oh, my goodness! Patrick! | 我的天呐 帕特里克 |
[41:04] | There, see? He’s gonna be fine. | 看吧 他没事的 |
[41:07] | – Bunny? – Yes! | -是巴妮吗 -是我 |
[41:10] | Patrick Doyle. | 帕特里克·多伊尔 |
[41:10] | Look at you, James Dean. | 看看你 万人迷啊 |
[41:12] | Well, we grew up on the same block. | 我们在一个街区长大的 |
[41:14] | Casey’s going back to Afghanistan. | 凯西要回阿富汗了 |
[41:16] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[41:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:19] | He said he hadn’t decided whether to re-enlist. | 他说他还没决定好要不要回去报到 |
[41:24] | He will, unless… | 他会回去 除非 |
[41:26] | Unless, what? | 除非怎样 |
[41:29] | Unless I marry him. | 我嫁给他 |