时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:48] | You went without me. | 你自己去了 |
[00:50] | You wouldn’t get up. | 你没起来 |
[00:51] | Because it was nighttime. | 因为还是夜里 |
[00:53] | It was 4:30. | 4点30 |
[00:54] | Yeah. In Boston, we call that “Nighttime.” | 是的 在波士顿 这还算夜里 |
[00:57] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:01] | How far did you go? | 你走了多远 |
[01:02] | I went to the, uh, B.U. Bridge. | 我走到了波士顿大学桥 |
[01:05] | You went 12 miles? Are you supposed to do that? | 12英里 你可以吗 |
[01:07] | Sure. Why not? Me and my braces have made peace. | 当然 我的矫正器要去掉了 |
[01:10] | Can you leave those on? | 你能留着吗 |
[01:12] | They’re so hot. | 很性感 |
[01:13] | Don’t. I-I’m sweaty. | 不行 我出汗了 |
[01:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:24] | Well, I say it to you in my head. | 我在脑中这么想 |
[01:25] | I guess it was time to say it out loud. | 是时候告诉你了 |
[01:28] | That sounds so bizarre when we say it. | 说出来有点奇怪 |
[01:36] | So which one of us is gonna say “Uncle”? | 我们中谁要放弃工作 |
[01:41] | Yeah, there doesn’t seem to be a way around it, does there? | 没有其他办法了 是吧 |
[01:43] | One of us has to be a house-spouse. | 我们中必须有一个要持家 |
[01:48] | Why is it so complicated? | 怎么这么复杂 |
[01:50] | Don’t stress. They’ve extended my leave. | 别紧张 我的假期延长了 |
[01:53] | We have two more weeks to think about it. | 还有两周考虑时间 |
[01:55] | Really?! | 真的吗 |
[01:56] | Morning! | 早上好 |
[01:58] | Everybody decent in there?! | 大家还好吗 |
[01:59] | Yes! Perfect timing! | 是的 时机真好 |
[02:02] | We were hoping to have an orgy, | 我们正准备纵欲 |
[02:03] | and then we realized we were one person short. | 然后意识到还差一人 |
[02:05] | Ha. Hey, Maura. | 莫拉 |
[02:07] | Hi. Uh, you still want to run to Boston Joe’s? | 还想跑去波士顿乔咖啡 |
[02:11] | Go. I know you hate my army coffee. | 去吧 我知道你不喜欢我的部队咖啡 |
[02:13] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:15] | Get out of here. | 去吧 |
[02:17] | I’ll see you later. | 一会见 |
[02:18] | Wait! Bye. | 等下 再见 |
[02:21] | Okay, bye. | 再见 |
[02:50] | Come on! Get him! Get him! | 抓住他 抓住他 |
[02:52] | Yes! | 好的 |
[02:54] | Oh, shoot! | 糟糕 |
[02:55] | Hey, wait! | 等等 |
[03:00] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[03:03] | Hey, there. Did you miss your bus? | 嗨 你错过了校车吗 |
[03:09] | Hey, my name’s Brent. | 我叫布伦特 |
[03:11] | I work at the three-ring car wash. | 我在三环洗车行工作 |
[03:15] | I know. Silly outfit, right? | 衣服很搞笑是吗 |
[03:17] | Well, uh, come on. | 走吧 |
[03:19] | I’m going right past, uh, Lower Mills elementary school. | 我要经过米尔斯小学 |
[03:21] | Is that where you’re headed? | 你要去那里吗 |
[03:23] | – Yeah. – I-I-I can drop you. | -是的 -我 我 我可以载你 |
[03:25] | – T-that’s — that’s okay. – Oh, come on. Here. | -没 没关系 -来吧 |
[03:26] | Wait. Hey, that’s mine! | 等下 那是我的 |
[03:27] | Hey, hey. What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[03:28] | No! Don’t! Let go of him! | 不 放开他 |
[03:30] | – Let go of him! – Back off! | -放开他 -让开 |
[03:33] | Why don’t you mind your own business?! | 你怎么不管好自己的事 |
[03:35] | No, I want to know what the hell you think you’re doing. | 我想知道你到底要干什么 |
[03:36] | – Get off of me! – I’m calling the police. | -放开我 -我叫警察了 |
[03:52] | What do I do? | 我干了什么 |
[03:53] | Indecisiveness is associated with a range | 犹豫不决会产生一系列的 |
[03:56] | of problematic psychological outcomes, | 心理问题 |
[03:58] | including anxiety and depression. | 包括焦虑和沮丧 |
[04:00] | Well, if he has to leave the army | 如果必须要他退伍 |
[04:01] | or I have to quit my job, I can assure you both of us | 或者我辞职 我肯定我们俩 |
[04:05] | are going to be very anxious and depressed. | 都会非常焦虑和沮丧 |
[04:09] | Okay. Why can’t we be like them? | 我们怎么就不能像他们一样呢 |
[04:12] | Look, they’re so sweet and simple. | 甜蜜又简单 |
[04:15] | Oh, morning. | 早上好 |
[04:16] | Are you helping Neda? | 你在帮妮达 |
[04:18] | or just flirting? | 还是只是调情 |
[04:20] | Flirting. You’re gonna get me in trouble. | 调情 我有麻烦了 |
[04:23] | Two low-fat flat lattes coming up. | 两杯低脂拿铁马上好 |
[04:24] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[04:27] | Thanks for being so nice to her. | 谢谢你们对她这么好 |
[04:28] | She worries every time she sees you. | 她每次见你都很担心 |
[04:30] | Why? Because she called me a “Bitch” the first time she met me? | 为什么 因为第一次见面时她叫我婊子吗 |
[04:33] | I’ve already forgotten it. | 我已经忘了 |
[04:35] | You know what? In fairness to Neda, | 对于妮达来说 |
[04:36] | she did think that you threw your hot coffee on a stranger. | 她确实认为你把热咖啡泼到了陌生人身上 |
[04:39] | See? | 看到了 |
[04:40] | Your mom is so great, Jane. | 你妈妈人真好 简 |
[04:41] | How do you know my mom? | 你怎么认识我妈的 |
[04:43] | Don’t tell me she’s cheating on her espresso machine | 别告诉我她抛弃了她的咖啡机 |
[04:45] | and buying her coffee here. | 然后在这里买咖啡 |
[04:46] | No, I met her at the division one caf? | 不 我在警局的咖啡厅见过她 |
[04:49] | Angela is letting Neda use it | 安琪拉让妮达 |
[04:50] | as a model for her master’s thesis. | 把它作为硕士论文模型 |
[04:52] | Oh? What’s your thesis? | 你的论文写的什么 |
[04:53] | It’s a business plan to turn Angela’s drinks and healthy homemade food | 是关于把安琪拉自制的饮料和健康食物 |
[04:56] | into a chain. | 投入产业链的商业计划 |
[04:57] | Maybe ma will make it rich after all. | 也许妈妈会从此一夜暴富 |
[04:59] | – Well, it’s all theoretical. – No, it isn’t. | -还只是理论 -不 |
[05:02] | You’ve been helping her integrate | 你已经帮她在菜单里 |
[05:03] | more vegan recipes into her menu. | 增加了许多素食菜 |
[05:04] | What? No. Don’t do that. | 不 不要啊 |
[05:10] | Coffee party’s over. | 咖啡派对结束 |
[05:11] | Frost, will you give us a ride | 弗罗斯特 你能送我们回家 |
[05:12] | back to my place so we can change? | 换衣服吗 |
[05:13] | Sure thing. | 没问题 |
[05:14] | – Thanks, Neda. – Thank you. | -谢谢 妮达 -谢谢 |
[05:17] | See you later. | 一会见 |
[05:22] | Okay, this is a weird one. | 这次的案子很奇怪 |
[05:24] | Well, let’s start with introductions. Who’s that? | 那就从介绍受害人开始吧 他是谁 |
[05:26] | Abraham Reynolds. Lived right over there. | 亚伯拉罕·雷诺斯 住在那边 |
[05:30] | He died being a good samaritan. | 他因做好事而死 |
[05:31] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[05:32] | 10-year-old boy named Zack says a man | 10岁男孩扎克说一个男人 |
[05:34] | tried to grab him and force him into a car. | 强行拽他上车 |
[05:36] | Reynolds saw it, jumped in to try to rescue the kid. | 雷诺斯看到了 过来救他 |
[05:38] | He appears to have suffered a subdural hematoma. | 他死于硬脑膜下水肿 |
[05:41] | Did the boy describe the kidnapper? | 男孩记得那人长什么样吗 |
[05:42] | He said it was a clown. | 他说是个小丑 |
[05:46] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[05:47] | In 1988, a 10-year-old boy was abducted by a clown | 1988年 一个10岁男孩在放学 |
[05:50] | on his way home from school. | 回家路上被小丑绑架 |
[05:52] | Nick Hamilton. | 尼克·汉密尔顿 |
[05:53] | I’ll never forget it. I was 12. | 我永远都忘不了 那时我12岁 |
[05:54] | Ma wouldn’t let us go anywhere for months. | 我妈几个月里哪儿都不让我们去 |
[05:56] | We called it the “Summer of the clown.” | 我们称之为”小丑之夏” |
[05:57] | I was still in uniform. It was a bad time. | 那时我还是巡警 那段日子真难熬 |
[06:01] | Well, what happened to Nick? | 尼克最后怎么样了 |
[06:02] | Never found him — or the clown. | 一直没找到他 也没找到小丑 |
[06:04] | – A random clown kidnapped a kid? – No. No. No. | -一次随机的小丑绑架儿童事件 -不是 |
[06:06] | There were three attempted kidnappings on young boys | 在那个小丑绑架尼克之前已经有三起 |
[06:08] | before the clown grabbed Nick. | 绑架男童未遂的事件了 |
[06:10] | I never liked clowns. | 我一直不喜欢小丑 |
[06:11] | Coulrophobia — fear of clowns. | 小丑恐惧症 害怕小丑 |
[06:13] | A recent study has confirmed | 一项最近的研究证实 |
[06:14] | that clowns are disliked by most children. | 大部分孩子都不喜欢小丑 |
[06:17] | What do we know about this clown? | 关于这个小丑我们都知道什么 |
[06:19] | Said his name was “Brent” | 他说他的名字叫布伦特 |
[06:20] | and he was headed for his job at a clown car wash. | 他正要去一家小丑洗车行工作 |
[06:22] | As far as I know, there are no clown car washes in Boston. | 据我所知 波士顿没有小丑洗车行 |
[06:24] | Frost, can you do a search? | 弗罗斯特 能去查查吗 |
[06:26] | – Yeah, sure. – Oh, he’s holding something. | -当然 -他手里有东西 |
[06:30] | Satin polyester trim. | 涤纶装饰绸布 |
[06:33] | Yellow. Shiny. | 黄色的 亮闪闪的 |
[06:34] | Looks like something a clown would wear. | 看起来像是小丑会穿的东西 |
[06:37] | No clown motifs on any businesses near here, | 附近没有小丑主题的商家 |
[06:39] | including car washes. | 包括洗车行 |
[06:41] | Found something. | 有发现 |
[06:43] | Yeah. Looks like a petal, maybe? | 看起来像是片花瓣 |
[06:46] | Yeah, it’s a piece of a plastic flower. | 对 是一朵塑料花的花瓣 |
[06:51] | We might have a footprint here. | 这里可能是个脚印 |
[06:54] | Yep. Clown shoe. Big one. | 对 小丑鞋 很大一只 |
[06:58] | All right, let’s have CSRU get here | 好吧 让鉴证科来这里 |
[06:59] | – and make a cast impression. – I’m not liking this. | -进行现场重建 -我不喜欢这案子 |
[07:04] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[07:14] | Tell me our poor, dead Samaritan managed to scratch the clown. | 快告诉我这个可怜的好心人抓伤了小丑 |
[07:18] | I’m not sure I have any skin cells yet, | 我不确定这里有没有皮肤细胞 |
[07:19] | but there’s a beige, powdery substance | 但他的食指指甲缝里 |
[07:21] | under his index finger. | 有米黄色粉末 |
[07:23] | We need the killer’s skin, Maura. | 我们需要凶手的皮肤 莫拉 |
[07:24] | – He had a pre-existing condition. – Wait, no! Don’t stop! | -他身体不好 -不 别停啊 |
[07:27] | We could get lucky and get the killer’s DNA. | 我们也许能得到凶手的DNA |
[07:29] | Hold your horses. | 拉住你的马 |
[07:30] | Homer said that to Antilochus | 荷马对安提洛克斯这样说 |
[07:31] | to get him to stop driving his chariot like a maniac. | 好让他不再像疯子一样开自己的战车 |
[07:34] | Aha. I had always wondered. | 真是长见识了 |
[07:37] | See this? It’s an aneurysm. | 看到这个了吗 是个动脉瘤 |
[07:41] | – What, it burst when his skull struck the curb? – Yes. | -怎么 在他倒在路边时爆炸了吗 -对 |
[07:44] | Anything on the plastic flower? | 塑料花有什么线索吗 |
[07:46] | Uh, we did a headspace analysis. | 我们做了顶空分析 |
[07:48] | I’d like a headspace analysis. | 我也想做个顶空分析 |
[07:50] | It would help me figure out | 应该能让我想明白 |
[07:51] | if I’m going to marry the love of my life, | 我是应该跟我的此生所爱结婚 |
[07:53] | or stay here and solve murders and become an old cat lady. | 还是应该待在这里破案 和猫咪孤独终老 |
[07:55] | You’ll never be a cat lady. | 你不会和猫咪终老的 |
[07:57] | You’ll be a dog lady. | 你会和狗一起终老 |
[08:00] | Are you having lunch with Casey? | 你要和凯西吃午饭吗 |
[08:01] | Wh– only if you talk faster about the plastic flower. | 除非你快点告诉我塑料花的情况 |
[08:03] | It has volatile organic chemical levels | 它的挥发性有机化学物含量 |
[08:05] | – close to 1,000 parts per million. – Even faster. | -接近1000每百万份 -再快点 |
[08:08] | The FDA hasn’t allowed levels over 500 since 1990. | 食物药品管理局1990年起就不允许超过500了 |
[08:12] | Wait, since 1990… | 等等 从1990年起… |
[08:15] | That means… | 也就是说… |
[08:16] | The flower was probably manufactured in the ’80s. | 那朵花大概是八十年代生产的 |
[08:19] | Don’t cancel your lunch. | 别取消你的午餐 |
[08:20] | I-I-I’m not. I’m ordering files from the archives. | 我没有 我在从档案处调档案 |
[08:23] | If the costume our killer was wearing is from the ’80s, | 如果凶手穿的衣服是八十年代产的 |
[08:26] | Maybe there’s a connection to that ’88 kidnapping. | 那可能跟1988年的那起绑架案有关联 |
[08:32] | Jane asked me to bring up all the incident reports. | 简让我把这些事故报告拿上来 |
[08:34] | Put them over there. | 把它们放在那儿 |
[08:35] | Okay, but you’re gonna need a bigger squad room. | 你们需要一间大点的屋子 |
[08:38] | There are hundreds of boxes down there. | 楼下有好几百个箱子呢 |
[08:40] | Do you really want to go through all the incident reports | 你们真想把1988年六七八月的这些 |
[08:42] | from June, July, and August of ’88? | 事故报告都看一遍吗 |
[08:44] | No. We really want you to go through them all. | 不 我们想让你把它们都看一遍 |
[08:47] | Look for any reports that mention a clown. | 找出那些提到小丑的报告 |
[08:49] | Why would the clown be back? | 那个小丑为什么会回来 |
[08:51] | If you find it boring going through old files, | 如果你觉得看旧档案太无聊 |
[08:52] | maybe Martinez has something exciting to do. | 也许马丁内斯有刺激的工作给你 |
[08:54] | Yeah, somebody’s got to count all those seized Xanax pills. | 对 得有人来数那些赞安诺药片[镇静药] |
[08:57] | Hey, Frankie, did you ever notice how Frost | 弗兰基 你有没有注意过弗罗斯特 |
[08:59] | can talk and work at the same time? | 能一边聊天一边工作 |
[09:02] | “Bats in the attic.” | 阁楼里的蝙蝠 |
[09:04] | “Lost car keys.” | 丢失的车钥匙 |
[09:06] | “My neighbor flashed his butt at me.” | 我的邻居朝我露屁股 |
[09:09] | These aren’t sorted. | 这些报告没有分类 |
[09:10] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才需要你在这里 |
[09:12] | Did you find the three files on the attempted kidnappings? | 你找到那三起绑架未遂的案件资料了吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah. They’re right there. | 找到了 它们都在那儿 |
[09:16] | I also found the missing-persons files. | 我还找到了失踪人口档案 |
[09:21] | Ah, I remember that kid. | 我记得那个孩子 |
[09:22] | 失踪 尼克·汉密尔顿 | |
[09:23] | His face was everywhere, even on milk cartons. | 他的照片到处都是 连牛奶盒上都有 |
[09:25] | Yeah, the only witness to Nick’s kidnapping | 对 尼克绑架案的唯一目击者 |
[09:27] | was a housewife who saw it from her kitchen window. | 是一个从厨房窗户看到事件发生的家庭主妇 |
[09:30] | – “A housewife”? – Are you gonna tell me the ladies | -家庭主妇 -你想告诉我那些女士 |
[09:31] | like to be called “Domestic engineers”? | 希望被称为”家庭工程师”吗 |
[09:33] | – “The ladies”? – Oh, stop busting my balls. | -女士 -别闹了 |
[09:37] | We got to set up a separate tip line. | 我们得设立一条单独的举报热线 |
[09:38] | I’ll set one up in BRIC. | 我会在情报中心设立一条的 |
[09:40] | Yeah, brace yourself. We had | 振作一下吧 1988年我们有 |
[09:41] | thousands of false clown sightings in ’88 — | 数千次虚假的小丑目击报告 |
[09:43] | teenagers playing pranks, parents flipping out. | 青少年的恶作剧 家长们神经过敏 |
[09:46] | Didn’t help us find this boy. | 没能帮我们找到这个男孩 |
[09:48] | Oh, the forensic artist just finished with Zack. | 画师刚刚跟扎克结束谈话 |
[09:50] | He was the only witness to the clown. | 他是唯一见过那个小丑的人 |
[09:56] | Release it, although I doubt the bad guy | 发布出去 虽然我觉得那家伙 |
[09:59] | is still wandering around in his clown getup. | 不会再穿着他的小丑服乱逛了 |
[10:10] | This is beautiful. | 太美好了 |
[10:12] | I never have a real lunch. | 我从来都没吃过正经午餐 |
[10:15] | Last time I was on a picnic, | 我上次去野餐的时候 |
[10:16] | I was with my family at Franklin Park Zoo. | 还是和家人一起去富兰克林动物园 |
[10:18] | And my father insisted on fixing the water fountain | 我爸爸坚持要修那个喷泉 |
[10:21] | and snapped the pipe. | 然后弄折了水管 |
[10:23] | I hope it was the marine section. | 但愿是在海洋动物区 |
[10:24] | No, it was the elephant section. | 不 那是在大象区 |
[10:26] | What did the elephants do? | 大象干什么了 |
[10:29] | They shot water at us. | 它们朝我们喷水 |
[10:33] | I know you, uh — you hate to be away | 我了解你 你讨厌 |
[10:34] | when you’re in the middle of a case, so… | 在查案时被打扰 |
[10:36] | It makes me mad that some poor guy | 只是让我很恼火 一个救孩子的 |
[10:38] | trying to save a kid got murdered. | 可怜人被杀了 |
[10:45] | Let’s not talk work. | 咱们别谈工作了 |
[10:46] | It’s okay. I want to support you. | 没关系 我想要支持你 |
[10:47] | I support what you do. | 做你的后盾 |
[10:52] | I want to do the same for you. | 我也想做你的后盾 |
[10:59] | Casey, I don’t want to be responsible | 凯西 我不想你因为我 |
[11:00] | for ruining your career. | 毁了你的事业 |
[11:03] | You know, they want you to be a general. | 他们可是让你去当将军 |
[11:05] | Do you know how few people get that opportunity? | 你知道那机会有多难得吗 |
[11:07] | I feel the same way about asking you to be an army wife. | 我也不想让你放弃工作成为军嫂 |
[11:10] | Your work’s important, and you’re so good at it. | 你的工作很重要 你又干得很好 |
[11:14] | So, what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[11:15] | So, maybe it’s time I resigned my commission. | 也许是时候退伍了 |
[11:19] | If anyone was born to be a leader, you are. | 你生来就是领导者 |
[11:23] | I googled you, you know. | 我还上网搜了你 |
[11:25] | So you know about the sex change? | 你知道变性手术的事了 |
[11:27] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[11:29] | No. I know that you have a Purple Heart. | 我知道了你曾获紫心勋章 |
[11:31] | I know that you have a Distinguished Service Cross. | 还有十字英勇勋章 |
[11:36] | And I know how you got those medals. | 还有你是如何获得这些勋章的 |
[11:41] | Here. Put this on your finger. | 给 把这个戴在手指上 |
[11:43] | I want to see what size you wear. | 我想知道你的尺寸 |
[11:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | All right. | 那好吧 |
[11:49] | Well… let’s hope you’re a 7. | 希望你的手指尺寸是7号 |
[11:57] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:59] | I pay attention. | 细心观察 |
[12:04] | I always thought I’d know what to say | 我一直以为我知道当我爱的男人 |
[12:07] | when the man I loved proposed to me. | 向我求婚时该说些什么 |
[12:14] | But I’m making you wait. It’s not fair. | 但我现在没法答复你 这不太公平 |
[12:16] | Sure, it is. We haven’t figured it out yet. | 当然不公平 我们还没想好呢 |
[12:18] | Just… | 只是 |
[12:20] | Just don’t say anything. Just wear it. | 先别说话 戴上它 |
[12:23] | See how it feels. | 感受一下 |
[12:34] | I think my customers are gonna be able to tell | 我觉得顾客们分辨得出 |
[12:36] | the meatballs aren’t meat. | 肉丸不是肉做的 |
[12:38] | You can taste the chickpeas. | 能尝出鹰嘴豆的味道 |
[12:40] | Maybe you can give them an upbeat name, | 或许你可以起个阳光点的名字 |
[12:42] | Like “Ciao, italia meatballs.” | 比如”你好 意大利肉丸” |
[12:45] | You think that’ll fool Jane? | 你觉得能糊弄过简吗 |
[12:47] | Uh, no. | 不能 |
[12:53] | Is everything all right? | 没出事吧 |
[12:55] | No. | 没事 |
[12:56] | You ever get what you’ve wanted, | 你有过得到了想要东西 |
[12:57] | and you’re not sure you want it anymore? | 却不清楚是不是真的想要吗 |
[12:59] | Uh, yes, positive-psychology research suggests | 有过 积极心理学认为 |
[13:02] | we should not only be careful what we wish for | 我们不应只关心想要的东西 |
[13:04] | but why we wish for it. | 还应考虑想要的理由 |
[13:07] | I just got offered the job of a lifetime. | 我刚得到了个千载难逢的工作机会 |
[13:09] | Well, that’s wonderful! | 那很棒啊 |
[13:10] | In beijing. | 可是在北京 |
[13:12] | Oh. That’s…far. | 那可是个…远地方 |
[13:14] | What does detective Frost say? | 弗罗斯特警探怎么说 |
[13:17] | I haven’t told him yet. | 我还没告诉他 |
[13:19] | What do you want to do? | 你想怎么办 |
[13:20] | Take the job… | 接受这份工作 |
[13:22] | and stay in Boston with Barry. | 跟巴里待在波士顿 |
[13:24] | Those are mutually exclusive. | 可只能二者选其一 |
[13:26] | I just wish I could have it all. | 真希望可以二者兼得 |
[13:28] | No one has it all. | 人生都要有所取舍 |
[13:29] | Do you… regret your choices? | 你后悔你的决定吗 |
[13:32] | I mean, you’re a, you know, respected professional. | 我是说 你是个受人尊敬的专家 |
[13:35] | You made it. | 你做到了 |
[13:38] | Fulfilling your dreams requires a lot of hard choices. | 要实现梦想需要经历许多艰难的抉择 |
[13:41] | You know, pain over a breakup will fade, | 分手的痛苦会逐渐消退 |
[13:43] | But you need to ask whether putting him before yourself | 但你得扪心自问 是否会后悔 |
[13:48] | is something that you will regret. | 将他优先于自己考虑 |
[13:58] | Did you find anyone who wears a size-25 clown shoe? | 找到穿着25号小丑鞋的人了吗 |
[14:01] | Uh, no, but I did find skin cells | 没有 但我在被害人的指甲里 |
[14:03] | under the victim’s fingernails. | 发现了皮肤细胞 |
[14:04] | Looks like enough to give us a DNA profile of his attacker. | 足够采集DNA确认袭击者身份了 |
[14:07] | What about the beige, powdery stuff? | 那些米黄色粉末呢 |
[14:10] | Uh, we ran it through the gas spectrometer. | 我们用气体光谱仪检测过了 |
[14:12] | It’s paint. | 那是颜料 |
[14:13] | Paint? What, like clown face paint? | 颜料 小丑脸上的油彩那种 |
[14:16] | Uh, no, like flexible latex paint. | 不 是弹力乳胶漆 |
[14:18] | It’s a mixture of rubber cement, pigment, and naphtha. | 由橡胶粘合剂 色素和石脑油组成 |
[14:22] | What’s naphtha? | 石脑油是啥 |
[14:23] | Highly volatile mixture of hydrocarbons. | 易挥发碳氢化合物的混合物 |
[14:26] | You gonna mention that diamond you’re wearing, | 你是想谈谈你戴的那颗钻石 |
[14:28] | or do I ignore it? | 还是我该无视它 |
[14:30] | You don’t watch many romantic comedies, do you? | 你没怎么看过爱情喜剧片 是不是 |
[14:33] | I do not. | 没看过 |
[14:35] | Well, I’m supposed to get all giggly and girly | 这种场景 我应该像小女生一样傻笑不止 |
[14:40] | and you’re supposed to squeal. | 你应该尖叫 |
[14:43] | Why would I squeal over | 我为什么要为了 |
[14:44] | a colorless, crystalline form of pure carbon? | 一块无色纯碳结晶尖叫 |
[14:47] | You have to admit it’s pretty. | 承认吧 它美呆了 |
[14:51] | I just wanted to wear it for a couple minutes. | 我只想戴一会儿 |
[14:53] | I don’t want to think about what it means. I just… | 不去考虑它所代表的意义 我只想… |
[14:56] | Talk to me about the paint! | 告诉我颜料的事 |
[15:00] | It was used on a slush-molded latex mask. | 它常用于塑性乳胶面具上 |
[15:04] | Okay, so, our good samaritan | 这个见义勇为的好心人 |
[15:07] | must have grabbed the killer by his rubber clown mask. | 一定是抓到了凶手的小丑面具 |
[15:12] | Can you trace the manufacturer? | 能查到制造商吗 |
[15:14] | Lab techs are already working on it. | 实验室已经在查了 |
[15:18] | So…you’re leaving? | 你要离开了吗 |
[15:21] | What? No. No. | 什么 不是 没有 |
[15:24] | I didn’t say “Yes.” | 我没说”我愿意” |
[15:28] | Can you see yourself as a general’s wife? | 你能想象自己成为军嫂吗 |
[15:33] | I mean — | 我是说 |
[15:35] | What if I leave behind my life here | 万一我放弃这里的一切 |
[15:37] | and we don’t work out as a couple? | 却没能跟他白头到老呢 |
[15:40] | Or he leaves his? | 他放弃也是同样 |
[15:42] | One of us has to ruin a career for us to be together. | 我们要在一起就必须要有人放弃自己的事业 |
[15:45] | It’s…it’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[15:49] | Well, if life were fair, | 要是生活公平的话 |
[15:50] | All 7 billion of us would have one shoe | 地球上每个人就会只有一只鞋 |
[15:52] | and a piece of cardboard to call “Home.” | 只能住纸板箱了 |
[15:57] | How are you gonna survive with one shoe? | 一只鞋可怎么活 |
[16:01] | How will I survive without my best friend? | 没有你我要怎么活 |
[16:05] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[16:09] | Wait! What are you doing? | 等等 你干什么 |
[16:11] | I think I have a foreign body on my cornea. | 我眼角膜上有异物 |
[16:13] | Wait. Maura… | 等等 莫拉 |
[16:14] | No. No. I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[16:21] | Dr. Isles. Why would you do that? | 艾尔斯医生 你为什么要这么做 |
[16:25] | I’m — I’m sorry, Detective. Do what? | 不好意思 警探 做什么 |
[16:28] | Encourage my girlfriend to move to China. | 怂恿我女朋友去中国 |
[16:31] | I wasn’t encouraging her. | 我没有怂恿她 |
[16:32] | I was simply being a sounding board. | 只是给了她一点意见 |
[16:34] | Really? “The pain over a breakup will fade. | 是吗 分手的痛苦会逐渐消退 |
[16:37] | The regret that you put him before yourself won’t.” | 可你会永远后悔优先考虑他而非自己 |
[16:42] | I’m so sorry. I — | 对不起 我… |
[16:44] | But that is out of context. I-I didn’t — | 但你有点断章取义了 我没有… |
[16:46] | She’s leaving on Friday, thanks to you. | 托你的福 她星期五就要走了 |
[16:56] | This isn’t too bad. | 这也不算太糟 |
[16:58] | No. Shouldn’t take us more than a couple of years. | 不糟啊 我们几年就处理完了 |
[17:02] | What is this pile? | 这堆是什么 |
[17:03] | 213 clown sightings. | 213个目击到小丑的记录 |
[17:06] | We got hobo clowns, fast-food clowns, | 有流浪汉小丑 快餐小丑 |
[17:08] | mimes, evil clowns, bozo the clown. | 哑剧小丑 魔鬼小丑 马戏团小丑 |
[17:11] | I must have taken a few hundred of those myself. | 这种事件我自己都处理过几百起 |
[17:13] | I can’t believe all we have to go on | 我们要做的居然就是 |
[17:14] | are 25-year-old incident reports. | 看这些二十五年前的事件报告 |
[17:18] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[17:19] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[17:20] | Doesn’t look like nothing. | 看起来不像没事 |
[17:25] | Sergeant Korsak. | 科萨克警司 |
[17:28] | Yeah, where? | 好 在哪儿 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:32] | Kid was abducted by a clown fitting our description. | 有个孩子被我们要找的小丑诱拐了 |
[17:34] | Grab Jane. Let’s go. | 叫上简 我们走 |
[17:38] | Did you see what happened? | 看见发生什么了吗 |
[17:39] | No, no — I was making a delivery, | 没有 我当时在送货 |
[17:41] | and I pulled over as soon as I saw this backpack | 看到马路中央有个书包 |
[17:43] | in the middle of the street. | 我就靠边停了 |
[17:44] | We’ll need to take that. | 这个我们要拿走 |
[17:45] | The boy must have dropped it. | 一定是那个男孩掉的 |
[17:48] | Please tell us everything you saw. | 请告诉我们你看到的一切 |
[17:50] | I-it happened so fast. | 事情发生得太快了 |
[17:52] | All I saw was the clown driving away with a little boy. | 我只看见那个小丑开车把小男孩带走了 |
[17:56] | Can you describe the car? | 能描述一下车吗 |
[17:57] | Uh…g-grey, maybe, o-or silver? | 灰色的 还是银色的 |
[18:00] | A sedan? Compact? Station wagon? | 是轿车 小型车还是旅行车 |
[18:03] | Sedan, I think. | 我想是轿车吧 |
[18:04] | Did you get a good look at the boy? | 你有看清楚那个男孩吗 |
[18:05] | Not really. He looked so frightened. | 没有 他看上去很害怕 |
[18:08] | I’m looking for my son. | 我在找我儿子 |
[18:09] | He should be home. His bus stop is right here. | 他应该回家了的 校车站就在这儿 |
[18:14] | That’s my son’s. | 那是我儿子的 |
[18:15] | That’s Kevin’s! | 那是凯文的 |
[18:16] | Okay, okay, um, do you have any pictures of your son? | 好吧 你有你儿子的照片吗 |
[18:19] | They’re — they’re — they’re in my house. | 在 在我家里 |
[18:21] | Okay. W-why don’t we go to your house and get them, okay? | 那我们去你家拿吧 好吗 |
[18:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:25] | I just — I-I have to call my husband first. | 我得 我得先给我丈夫打个电话 |
[18:29] | We failed that kid. | 我们害了那孩子 |
[18:30] | – No, we didn’t. – Yes, we did. | -我们没有 -我们有 |
[18:33] | We didn’t catch the clown, and now he has her little boy. | 我们没抓住小丑 现在他抓走了她儿子 |
[18:35] | – Jane. – What?! | -简 -说错了吗 |
[18:36] | I’m on a picnic with my boyfriend | 凶手逍遥法外寻找下一个受害者时 |
[18:38] | while the killer’s out looking for his next victim. | 我却在和男朋友野餐 |
[18:49] | I have something. We’ve identified | 有线索了 我们通过颜料的成分 |
[18:51] | the manufacturer of the mask through the paint formula. | 找到了面具的生产商 |
[18:53] | It was made by Every Mask, Inc., | 是”所有面具有限公司” |
[18:55] | and they went out of business in 1989. | 在1989年就倒闭了 |
[18:57] | I’ll start making calls, | 我去打电话 |
[18:58] | see if I can track down someone who might have records. | 问问是否有人有当年的记录 |
[19:00] | Something just came in on the tip line. | 举报热线上有发现 |
[19:05] | What do you have? | 有什么发现 |
[19:05] | A text with a video link came in on the tip line. | 有人给举报热线发了条视频链接 |
[19:07] | – Texted by phone? – Yeah | -用电话发的吗 -是 |
[19:08] | Did you track the phone? | 追踪电话了吗 |
[19:09] | No go. It was sent from a burn phone. | 没线索 是一次性电话 |
[19:12] | Bet you didn’t think you’d see me again, did you? | 你一定没想到还能见到我 对吧 |
[19:16] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[19:17] | That’s a taunt. | 他在嘲笑 |
[19:19] | Say hello to Kevin. | 跟凯文问好吧 |
[19:20] | Tell me that he’s breathing, Maura. | 告诉我他还在呼吸 莫拉 |
[19:22] | Tell me that child is alive. | 告诉我那孩子还活着 |
[19:23] | I-I can’t tell, Jane. | 我看不出来 简 |
[19:26] | We got to find that boy. | 我们得找到这个男孩 |
[19:28] | Frost, let’s go through every piece of video | 弗罗斯特 把这段视频彻头彻尾查一遍 |
[19:30] | that he sent us frame by frame. | 一帧一帧地查 |
[19:32] | Play it from the beginning. | 从头开始放 |
[19:34] | Jane? Sorry. | 简 抱歉 |
[19:36] | Can I talk to you? | 我能跟你说几句吗 |
[19:38] | I-I-I can’t right now. | 现在不能 |
[19:39] | I-it’ll have to wait. I’m sorry. | 你得等等了 抱歉 |
[19:41] | It can’t. | 不能等 |
[19:43] | Okay, um, jut give me two seconds. | 好吧 给我几秒时间 |
[19:45] | I’ll meet you downstairs. | 我们楼下见 |
[19:48] | Okay, uh, start with the section | 从他移动摄像机 |
[19:49] | where he moves the camera. | 那里开始 |
[19:51] | Jane, we can go through this. | 简 我们会处理这个的 |
[19:54] | – We’ll call if there’s anything. – Go | -如果有发现 我们会打给你的 -去吧 |
[20:08] | Hey. I’m so sorry. I know you’re busy. | 抱歉 我知道你很忙 |
[20:10] | No, no. I’m sorry, too. I just — I don’t have a lot of time. | 没事 我也很抱歉 我时间不多 |
[20:12] | My leave’s been canceled. | 我的假取消了 |
[20:14] | What? | 什么 |
[20:15] | I’ve got emergency orders to return. | 有紧急命令让我回去 |
[20:17] | I’m catching a plane now. | 我现在要去赶飞机了 |
[20:19] | You have to? | 一定要走吗 |
[20:20] | Yeah. | 是 |
[20:24] | Okay, uh… | 好吧 |
[20:27] | Well, I-I-I wish I could take you to the airport, | 我很想送你去机场 |
[20:29] | but we have a missing kid. | 但我们要救一个失踪的孩子 |
[20:31] | – Oh, it’s okay. I mean it. – No, it’s not. | -没关系 真的 -不 有关系 |
[20:34] | What do — what do we do? | 我们 我们要怎么办 |
[20:37] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你呢 |
[20:42] | Still on hold with city hall. | 还在等市政厅的消息 |
[20:43] | Do they know it’s an emergency? | 他们知道这是紧急情况吗 |
[20:44] | That’s why they haven’t hung up. | 所以他们才没挂电话 |
[20:46] | They’re going through about a decade’s worth | 他们要查几十年的 |
[20:47] | of business records. | 业务记录 |
[20:49] | Yeah, yeah. Still here. | 是的 是的 我还在听 |
[20:50] | Detective Frost, could you continue | 弗罗斯特警探 |
[20:51] | playing the video in slow motion? | 你能继续慢速播放视频吗 |
[20:54] | Uh-huh. Great. Thanks. | 很好 谢谢 |
[20:57] | A guy named Buzz Wallace owned Every Mask, inc. | 所有面具公司由一个叫巴兹·华莱士的人所有 |
[20:59] | Let’s hope Buzz is still alive and he kept good records. | 但愿巴兹还活着并且还留着记录 |
[21:05] | Hey, freeze it there. | 在这里暂停一下 |
[21:07] | Is that a window? | 那是个窗户吗 |
[21:09] | I can enhance the image. | 我可以使画面清晰 |
[21:11] | Do it. That’s a window. | 就这么做 这就是个窗户 |
[21:13] | Are those houses across the street? | 那是街对面的房子吗 |
[21:15] | Yes. There’s a weather vane. | 是的 那里有一个风向标 |
[21:17] | Let’s see which way the arrow on it’s pointing. | 我们来看看箭头指的是哪个方向 |
[21:18] | I’ll check the wind direction for this morning. | 我来查今早的风向 |
[21:23] | North by northeast. | 东北偏北 |
[21:25] | So, the arrow is pointing north-ish. | 箭头是指向北方的 |
[21:27] | Which means you’re looking for a house | 这意味着你要找一栋 |
[21:28] | on the east side of a street that runs north to south. | 在街东并且坐北朝南的房子 |
[21:31] | Thank you, Magellan. | 谢谢你 麦哲伦[航海家] |
[21:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:39] | Good news/bad news. | 好消息和坏消息 |
[21:40] | He did manufacture those masks, but he sold thousands of ’em. | 的确是他生产的面具 但他卖了数千个 |
[21:40] | 主题 小丑面具 寄件人 巴兹·华莱士 收件人 科萨克·文斯警探 | |
[21:44] | Sergeant, didn’t the boy, Zack, | 警官 那个男孩 扎克 |
[21:46] | say the clown was headed to a clown car wash? | 是不是说那个小丑要去小丑洗车行 |
[21:48] | Perhaps there was a car wash in that time | 也许在那个时候有哪家洗车行 |
[21:51] | that had some kind of a sales stunt? | 有某种促销手段 |
[21:53] | I’ll see if Buzz sold any clown masks | 我来看看巴兹有没有在八几年 |
[21:54] | to a car wash in the 1980s. | 给哪个洗车行卖过面具 |
[21:56] | Got something — a fire-alarm box | 有发现了 地下室街对面的 |
[21:58] | on the telephone pole across the street from the basement. | 电线杆上有一个火警盒 |
[22:02] | The first number is worn off. | 第一个数字被磨掉了 |
[22:03] | That would identify the district. | 那本可以用来确定区域的 |
[22:04] | There are 1,200 of those all over the city. | 全市一共有1200多个火警盒 |
[22:07] | Oh! Oh, good thing Buzz is retired. | 幸好巴兹退休了 |
[22:09] | Guy is always online. | 他一直都在线 |
[22:11] | Yep — he says he shipped a dozen clown masks | 是的 他说他在1988年给三环洗车店 |
[22:13] | to three-ring car wash in 1988. | 送过一打小丑面具 |
[22:16] | Searching for a three-ring car wash. | 查一下三环洗车店 |
[22:21] | Three-ring car wash. It was owned by William Miller. | 三环洗车店 店主是威廉·米勒 |
[22:23] | It closed in 2007. | 2007年倒闭了 |
[22:24] | Got a home address? | 查到家庭住址了吗 |
[22:26] | 2141 Lincoln Avenue. | 林肯大街2141号 |
[22:28] | Looks like William Miller died six months ago. | 看起来威廉·米勒六个月之前去世了 |
[22:29] | The house is in probate. | 那座房子在遗嘱认证中 |
[22:30] | Miller left the house to his son, Brent. | 米勒把房子留给了他的儿子 布伦特 |
[22:32] | The clown told Zack his name was Brent. | 那个小丑告诉扎克他的名字就是布伦特 |
[22:38] | I’ll retire from the army. I’ll come back to Boston. | 我会退伍 然后回到波士顿 |
[22:42] | Jane! | 简 |
[22:44] | And you’ll hate it. And you’ll hate me. | 然后你会讨厌这样 你会讨厌我 |
[22:47] | And… and I have to go. | 还有 我必须得走了 |
[22:49] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[22:59] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:07] | We got a possible address on the house. | 我们可能得到了那房子的地址 |
[23:08] | We have units on the way. | 我们在路上叫部队增援 |
[23:10] | Okay, well, let’s pray that boy’s still alive. | 好 让我们祈祷那孩子还活着 |
[23:44] | No. | 不 |
[23:46] | No, no, no, no, no. No. Kevin? | 不 不 不 凯文 |
[23:50] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[23:51] | No, sweetie. Listen to me, okay? | 不是 宝贝 听我说 好吗 |
[23:52] | You’re safe. I’m a police officer. | 你安全了 我是警察 |
[23:54] | We’re gonna take you home, okay? | 我们会带你回家 好吗 |
[23:56] | Okay. Get him out of here. | 好的 带他离开这里 |
[24:17] | Contact wound. | 接触枪伤 |
[24:19] | Put the gun right to his own head. | 他朝自己的头开了一枪 |
[24:21] | Saved us a whole lot of trouble. | 为我们省了很多麻烦 |
[24:26] | Looks like he was doing construction. | 看起来他正在搞装修 |
[24:28] | Probably planned to sell the family home | 可能计划着在遗产认证后 |
[24:30] | once it cleared probate. | 就把房子卖了 |
[24:32] | There’s an area of tattooing and scorched skin | 在伤口的周围有一块纹身 |
[24:34] | around the perimeter of the wound. | 而且皮肤烧焦了 |
[24:37] | Blowback on the right-hand glove. | 枪身在右手套上有弹回的痕迹 |
[24:39] | It’s likely a suicide. | 这很可能是自杀 |
[24:43] | I’ve got a box of clown costumes here. | 这里有一箱小丑服 |
[24:47] | Let’s get them in for processing. | 我们把这些带回去处理 |
[24:49] | Brent Miller was in Boston in ’88. | 布伦特·米勒1988年的时候在波士顿 |
[24:51] | He and his father are pretty good suspects | 他和他的父亲是那个失踪男孩 |
[24:52] | in the disappearance of that boy, Nick Hamilton. | 尼克·汉密尔顿一案的重要嫌疑人 |
[24:57] | All right, let’s get the cadaver dogs | 好吧 我们把寻尸犬 |
[24:58] | and the ground-penetrating radar here. | 和探地雷达带到这里来 |
[25:01] | Search the property for his body. | 找找那个男孩的尸体 |
[25:03] | There’s no telling how many crimes this guy committed. | 数不清这个人犯了多少罪 |
[25:22] | “It will all be okay.” | “一切都会好的” |
[25:22] | 简 我爱你 和莫拉喝一杯 一切都会好的 爱你的凯西 | |
[25:26] | Yeah, sure it will. | 对 一定会好的 |
[25:29] | Jane? | 简 |
[25:34] | I’m terrible company. | 我不是个好伴侣 |
[25:37] | So am I. I didn’t come by to talk. | 我也是 我不是来跟你聊天的 |
[25:40] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指呢 |
[25:41] | Huh? Oh, it’s — safe deposit box. | 它在 保险箱里 |
[25:43] | Maura, this is talking. | 莫拉 这就是在聊天 |
[25:45] | I’ll stop. And Angong won’t talk, either. | 我不说了 并且安贡也不会聊天 |
[25:48] | Oh, good. You brought Angong. | 真好 你把安贡带来了 |
[25:53] | Who is Angong? | 安贡是谁 |
[25:54] | Tang koon tee nan. | 放在那边就行 |
[25:57] | I thought you could use a Thai massage. | 我觉得你需要做一个泰式按摩 |
[26:01] | Ohh, you are so weird and wonderful. | 你真是个古怪又对我好的人 |
[26:06] | And if we move your coffee table, | 还有如果我们挪开你的咖啡桌 |
[26:08] | Lawan could give me one, too. | 拉婉也可以给我做个泰式按摩 |
[26:14] | God, no wonder Frost is mad at you. | 怪不得弗罗斯特会生你的气 |
[26:18] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[26:20] | Well, tell him, not me. | 跟他说 别跟我说 |
[26:22] | No, I’m apologizing to you, too. | 不 我也在给你道歉 |
[26:26] | For what, Maura? | 为什么 莫拉 |
[26:28] | This isn’t very relaxing, by the way. | 顺便说一下 这个也不是特别放松 |
[26:31] | I think I was really talking to you | 我觉得当我告诉妮达走自己的路时 |
[26:32] | when I told Neda to follow her own path. | 我其实是在跟你说 |
[26:36] | So you think Casey should be the one to give up everything? | 所以你觉得应该让凯西放弃一切 |
[26:39] | Well, I like the idea of that | 我觉得这样比较好 |
[26:41] | better than the idea of you on an army base, | 总好过你在军事基地 |
[26:43] | serving mint juleps to Casey’s officers. | 给凯西手下的军官端薄荷酒 |
[26:48] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[26:49] | Really? | 真的 |
[26:50] | Yeah, I’m sure they all drink beer. | 对啊 他们肯定只喝啤酒 |
[26:55] | Angong, hit her! | 安贡 打她 |
[27:03] | It’s yours. | 这是给你的 |
[27:05] | What do you say? | 你该怎么说 |
[27:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:08] | You’re welcome. How’s your arm feeling? | 不用谢 胳膊怎么样了 |
[27:12] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[27:14] | Kind of wish you guys had better band-aids. | 你们要是有好点儿的创可贴就好了 |
[27:16] | Really? Okay. | 这样啊 好吧 |
[27:18] | I’ll look into that. What, like — like spider-man? | 我会留意的 上面有蜘蛛侠的怎么样 |
[27:20] | You ever seen the bacon-shaped ones? | 你见过培根外形的创可贴吗 |
[27:22] | Bacon? Okay. | 培根那样的 行 |
[27:25] | That sounds cool. Okay. | 挺好玩的 就那样的吧 |
[27:29] | Kev, can you tell me what happened yesterday? | 凯文 能说说昨天发生了什么事吗 |
[27:31] | It’s okay. Honey, you’re not in trouble. | 没关系 亲爱的 没人会怪你的 |
[27:34] | You should tell Detective Rizzoli everything, okay? | 把事情经过都告诉里佐利警探 好吗 |
[27:37] | The clown said he had a puppy. | 那个小丑说他有只小狗 |
[27:40] | He said if I guessed how big his feet were, | 他说我只要猜中他的脚有多大 |
[27:43] | he’d give me the puppy. | 他就把小狗送给我 |
[27:44] | Is that why you got in the car? | 所以你才上了车 对吗 |
[27:48] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:49] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[27:52] | But you threw your backpack out the window, though, didn’t you? | 不过你还是把背包扔出了车窗 对吧 |
[27:55] | – Yeah… – Yeah. | -是的 -好 |
[27:57] | …when I knew something bad was gonna happen. | 当我知道要出事了的时候 |
[27:59] | That was really, really smart. | 你非常非常聪明 |
[28:04] | – Excuse me. – Be right back. | -不好意思 -失陪一下 |
[28:08] | I ran a tox screen, looking for sedatives. | 我做了毒理检测 看他体内是否有镇静剂 |
[28:10] | Kevin tested positive for valium. | 凯文体内有安定 |
[28:13] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[28:19] | Did the clown give you anything to eat or drink? | 那个小丑有没有给你什么吃的或喝的 |
[28:22] | Yeah. He gave me some milk and some cookies. | 有 他给了我牛奶和饼干 |
[28:26] | Is that why he doesn’t remember anything? | 所以他才什么都不记得了吗 |
[28:28] | Was there something in the milk? | 是不是牛奶里有什么东西 |
[28:29] | There was valium. | 有安定 |
[28:32] | Hey. Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[28:37] | Thanks for finding me. | 谢谢你救了我 |
[28:40] | Is it okay if I get a hug? | 能跟你抱一下吗 |
[28:41] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[28:44] | Good. Come here. | 太好了 过来 |
[28:48] | You did great. | 好样的 |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:53] | Pack up, then. Thanks. | 那就收队吧 谢了 |
[28:55] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[28:56] | Ground-penetrating radar team didn’t find remains? | 探地雷达没发现遗骸吗 |
[28:59] | Searched every inch of Brent Miller’s place. | 把布伦特·米勒家都搜遍了 |
[29:00] | Nothing. | 一无所获 |
[29:02] | I’ve been digging into his background. | 我查了他的背景 |
[29:05] | He worked at his father’s car wash | 他本来在他父亲的洗车行干活 |
[29:06] | while he got his teaching credential, | 后来拿到了教师资格证 |
[29:08] | left Boston in August of ’88 | 1988年离开了波士顿 |
[29:10] | to take a teaching job in Philadelphia. | 去费城教书了 |
[29:12] | That would have been after Nick Hamilton’s disappearance. | 那应该是尼克·汉密尔顿失踪以后的事 |
[29:15] | Any missing kids or clown sightings in Philly? | 费城有没有出过跟小丑有关的儿童失踪案 |
[29:17] | Nope. | 没有 |
[29:18] | Miller didn’t even have parking tickets. | 米勒连违规停车记录都没有 |
[29:21] | Where did he go for 25 years? | 这25年来 他都在哪儿呢 |
[29:22] | Flea-hopping from school to school, | 辗转于各个学校 |
[29:24] | up and down the east coast. | 徘徊于东海岸 |
[29:26] | They chased him out. | 他一直被人赶来赶去 |
[29:27] | I made calls to the schools where he worked. | 我给他就职过的学校打了电话 |
[29:29] | Nobody would talk. | 谁都不愿意开口 |
[29:30] | Once he was a teacher, he didn’t need a clown costume. | 他既然做了老师 就不用穿小丑服了 |
[29:32] | He had access to all the boys he wanted. | 那些男孩还不是手到擒来 |
[29:35] | They put him on indefinite paid leave at his last job. | 最后一份工作 学校让他休无限期带薪休假 |
[29:38] | Molestation’s hard to prove. | 猥亵罪是很难证实的 |
[29:40] | Most boys don’t want to testify. | 那些男孩大多不肯作证 |
[29:42] | I’m not sure I would. | 是我我也未必肯 |
[29:47] | What’s going on between you and Dr. Isles? | 你和艾尔斯医生是怎么回事 |
[29:51] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:53] | You’re a bad liar, Frost. | 你的撒谎水平不行 弗罗斯特 |
[29:58] | The crime lab compared the footprint we found | 罪案实验室把我们昨天 |
[30:00] | at the first kidnapping scene yesterday | 在第一起绑架现场提取的足迹 |
[30:03] | to the clown shoe that Brent was wearing. | 与布伦特所穿的小丑鞋进行了比对 |
[30:07] | – They match. – Makes sense. | -能吻合 -说得通啊 |
[30:09] | Brent tried to grab Zack, | 布伦特想抓住扎克 |
[30:10] | and then killed Reynolds when he tried to stop him. | 雷诺斯想制止他 结果被他害死了 |
[30:12] | I don’t think it was Brent Miller. | 我觉得不是布伦特·米勒干的 |
[30:14] | What? | 什么 |
[30:15] | Miller weighed 225 pounds. | 米勒有102公斤 |
[30:18] | And whoever made this impression weighed less than 175 pounds. | 留下足迹的人只有不到79公斤 |
[30:22] | So, two different men wore the shoes? | 就是说两个不同的人穿了那双鞋 |
[30:24] | We got two clowns? | 有两个小丑 |
[30:25] | It’s the only explanation. | 只能这么解释 |
[30:28] | So, who killed Reynolds? | 那是谁害死了雷诺斯 |
[30:30] | Got a toxicology report back, | 毒理检测报告有了 |
[30:33] | and Miller had valium in his system. | 米勒体内有安定 |
[30:35] | You found valium in Miller and the boy? | 米勒和那男孩儿体内都有安定 |
[30:38] | That’s odd. | 太奇怪了 |
[30:40] | And both had enough to render them unconscious. | 两人体内的量都足以让他们失去意识 |
[30:42] | Then how did Brent kill himself? | 那布伦特是如何自杀的 |
[30:47] | I don’t think he could have. | 我觉得他不是自杀的 |
[30:59] | Did you see anything on his body | 他身体上有没有痕迹 |
[31:00] | to indicate he might have been tied up? | 显示他曾被捆绑过 |
[31:01] | No. No ligature marks. | 没有 没看到捆绑的痕迹 |
[31:04] | The only thing I noticed… | 我只注意到一点 |
[31:09] | This. | 这个 |
[31:11] | – What’s that from? – Contact dermatitis. | -怎么会这样 -接触性皮炎 |
[31:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[31:16] | Wait, that could be from… | 那有可能是… |
[31:19] | From what? What are you looking for? | 是什么 你找什么呢 |
[31:21] | This. | 这个 |
[31:23] | He could have been bound to the chair | 他可能是被人用布织绷带绑在了 |
[31:25] | that we found him in with ace bandages. | 我们看到他坐着的那张椅子上 |
[31:27] | That would explain the patch of dermatitis. | 所以才会有皮炎 |
[31:30] | That’s a pretty effective restraint. | 用这个绑人还真是省时省力 |
[31:31] | It wouldn’t have left any traces if it hadn’t touched his skin | 如果在流汗的地方没有接触皮肤 |
[31:33] | where he was perspiring. | 那就不会留下痕迹 |
[31:37] | So, this is Miller with Kevin. | 这是米勒和凯文 |
[31:39] | But we know it wasn’t Miller who tried to grab Zack | 但我们也知道试图绑架扎克的不是米勒 |
[31:41] | because of the footprint evidence. | 因为脚印不符 |
[31:42] | Seems like someone wants us to think the clown is back. | 看起来有人想让我们认为小丑又回来了 |
[31:45] | Somebody framed Brent Miller. | 有人陷害了布伦特·米勒 |
[31:47] | It makes sense to frame him for a current kidnapping | 1988年他逃脱了尼克·汉密尔顿绑架案 |
[31:49] | if he got away with Nick Hamilton’s kidnapping in ’88. | 现在有人想陷害他绑架 很合理 |
[31:52] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[31:53] | What if Miller molested other boys 25 years ago? | 如果米勒25年前骚扰过别的男孩呢 |
[31:56] | He left Boston, comes back. | 他离开了波士顿 又回来 |
[31:58] | What if a grown-up victim saw him | 如果某个受害者长大后看到了他 |
[32:01] | and decided it was payback time? | 然后认为现在是复仇的好时机呢 |
[32:04] | Frankie, can you grab the incident reports, | 弗兰基 能收集一下事件报告吗 |
[32:07] | the ones of the kids that claimed | 尤其是那些声称 |
[32:08] | they saw that clown in ’88? | 在1988年见过那个小丑的孩子的报告 |
[32:10] | There aren’t that many. | 并不是那么多 |
[32:12] | The three attempted kidnapping victims, | 三个绑架未遂受害者 |
[32:15] | Nick Hamilton, and, uh… | 尼克·汉密尔顿 和… |
[32:17] | Oh, this one. | 这个 |
[32:21] | Derrick Johnson, 8. | 德里克·约翰逊 八岁 |
[32:23] | There’s a note here — “See additional information.” | 这里有一处笔记 见附加信息 |
[32:25] | Well, the detective’s notes are in the archives. | 探员笔记在档案室里 |
[32:27] | And there’s also a VHS tape | 还有一盘录影带 |
[32:29] | with an interview with the kid — I can get ’em. | 上面有和孩子的面谈内容 我可以去拿 |
[32:31] | Carol Lewis is the detective. She retired about 10 years ago. | 卡罗·路易斯是当时的探员 十年前退休了 |
[32:33] | Yeah, grab everything you can find. | 好 收集一切你能找到的线索 |
[32:34] | Let’s see what that boy has to say. | 我们看看孩子都说了什么 |
[32:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:39] | 案件号8328 德里克·约翰逊 | |
[32:41] | Derrick says a clown dressed like an American flag | 德里克说一个穿着国旗装束的小丑 |
[32:43] | grabbed him at turtle pond | 在海龟池抓了他 |
[32:45] | and molested him behind the big rocks. | 并且带到了大石头的后面 |
[32:47] | So, why didn’t detective Lewis go forward with the case? | 那为什么路易斯探员不继续追查了呢 |
[32:49] | Must have been something wrong with the case. | 一定是出了什么问题 |
[32:51] | She was a good cop, really competent. | 她是个很好的警察 干劲十足 |
[32:53] | I got it up. | 弄好了 |
[32:55] | Play it. | 播放吧 |
[32:56] | Now, Derrick, why did you wait two weeks | 德里克 你为什么等了两周 |
[33:00] | to tell your mom and dad that the clown bothered you? | 才告诉你的父母那个小丑骚扰过你 |
[33:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:04] | Were you afraid you might get in trouble? | 你是不是害怕自己会惹上麻烦 |
[33:07] | I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[33:10] | He didn’t want me to tell. | 他不想让我说出去 |
[33:12] | He? Who? The clown? | 他 谁 小丑吗 |
[33:15] | No. I mean, I didn’t want to. | 不 我是说 我不想 |
[33:17] | He’s lying. Who’s “He”? | 他在说谎 “他”是谁 |
[33:19] | What did the clown do? | 小丑都做了什么 |
[33:21] | H-he saw us fishing. | 他看到我们在钓鱼 |
[33:23] | – “Us.” Did you hear that? – He came out of the woods… | -我们 你们听到了吗 -他从树丛出来 |
[33:25] | He was with someone. | 还有别人跟他在一起 |
[33:26] | The clown was in the woods? | 小丑在树丛里 |
[33:28] | Why is the clown in the woods at turtle pond? | 小丑为什么会在海龟池的树丛里 |
[33:31] | What? You’re talking. | 怎么了 你也说话了 |
[33:32] | Why were you in the woods? | 你为什么在树丛里 |
[33:33] | I mean I wanted to fish at night. | 我是说我想在晚上钓鱼 |
[33:36] | He said it again! “We.” | 他又那样说了 “我们” |
[33:37] | There was no way that kid was out there by himself. | 肯定还有其他人和那孩子在一起 |
[33:39] | And it got dark, and then I saw a face. | 天越来越黑 然后我看到了一张脸 |
[33:44] | And I got scared. | 我非常害怕 |
[33:47] | And the face saw me, and it was the clown. | 那张脸也看到了我 就是那个小丑 |
[33:51] | There’s no way I’m going to sleep tonight. | 今晚我是睡不着了 |
[33:53] | Me, either. | 我也是 |
[33:55] | Derrick Johnson would be 33 now. | 德里克·约翰逊现在33岁 |
[33:56] | Frost, find out where he is. | 弗罗斯特 找到他 |
[33:59] | When did they pave over the trails at turtle pond? | 海龟池的路是什么时候铺的 |
[34:00] | Oh, so I can talk now? | 所以现在我能说话了吗 |
[34:04] | 1988. | 1988年 |
[34:05] | I only remember ’cause I wanted to | 我之所以知道是因为 |
[34:06] | ride my bike on the new paths, and ma wouldn’t let me | 我想在新路上骑车 但妈妈不让 |
[34:08] | because there was a crazed clown in Boston. | 因为波士顿那时候有个疯狂小丑出没 |
[34:11] | 1988. | 1988年 |
[34:12] | We’re onto something. | 我们有进展了 |
[34:14] | What if Brent Miller left his job at the car wash, | 也许布伦特·米勒从洗车行下班后 |
[34:17] | and on his way home | 正在回家的路上 |
[34:18] | put the clown mask on to dump Nick Hamilton’s body? | 为了处理尼克·汉密尔顿的尸体而戴上了面具 |
[34:22] | Yeah, you can drive a car right up to where | 是的 德里克说的钓鱼地点 |
[34:24] | Derrick said they were fishing. | 可以直接开车到达 |
[34:25] | You could bury the body on one of the dirt paths, | 你可以把尸体埋在其中一段土路上 |
[34:27] | knowing it was gonna be paved over. | 因为知道这些路马上要被重新铺填了 |
[34:29] | Okay, let’s do a search at turtle pond | 好吧 我们用地面搜索雷达 |
[34:30] | with a ground-penetrating radar. | 在海龟池展开搜索吧 |
[34:32] | Derrick Johnson lives in town. | 德里克·约翰逊就住在这里 |
[34:34] | Look at his weight — 169 pounds. | 看他的体重 76公斤 |
[34:37] | Right in line with the clown-shoe impressions. | 刚好符合鞋印的线索 |
[34:39] | He had his license revoked for D.U.I.’s. | 他因为酒驾被吊销了驾照 |
[34:41] | Pretty good rap sheet. | 好多前科 |
[34:42] | Tried to commit suicide in custody. | 拘留期间试图自杀 |
[34:44] | Being molested as a kid would sure give him motive now. | 童年被猥亵过足以作为犯罪动机了 |
[34:47] | He lives in a men’s shelter. | 他住在一个庇护所 |
[34:48] | Let’s go pick him up. | 我们去把他接过来 |
[34:53] | Derrick, do you know this man? | 德里克 你认识这个人吗 |
[35:01] | No. | 不认识 |
[35:05] | What about him? | 那这个人呢 |
[35:07] | Don’t show me that. I hate clowns. | 别给我看那个 我讨厌小丑 |
[35:10] | You hate clowns because of | 你讨厌小丑正是因为 |
[35:11] | what this man did to you, don’t you? | 这个人对你的所作所为 不是吗 |
[35:16] | I was… | 我那时 |
[35:18] | 8 years old. | 8岁 |
[35:20] | And… I just wanted to have an adventure. | 我只想进行一次探险 |
[35:26] | You know, see what it was like to fish at night | 就是想知道晚上在海龟池 |
[35:28] | for trout in turtle pond. | 钓鳟鱼是什么感觉 |
[35:31] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:36] | He said… | 他说 |
[35:40] | “Hey, slugger. Catch anything?” | 小能手 钓到什么了吗 |
[35:47] | And then he… | 然后他 |
[35:50] | then he caught me. | 他就抓住了我 |
[35:55] | It must have made you very angry. | 那一定让你非常生气 |
[35:58] | I hated him. | 我恨他 |
[36:01] | I hated what he did. | 我恨他的所作所为 |
[36:03] | I hated what happened to me… | 我恨发生在我身上的事情 |
[36:05] | Because of him. | 因为他 |
[36:09] | I still do. | 我还在恨 |
[36:10] | Did you hate him enough to kill him? | 你恨他恨到会杀了他的地步吗 |
[36:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[36:15] | Wouldn’t you? | 你难道不会吗 |
[36:19] | Excuse me. It’s important. | 不好意思 我有要事要告诉你 |
[36:31] | I compared Derrick’s DNA in CODIS | 我把德里克在数据库里的DNA信息 |
[36:33] | to the DNA in the skin cells | 跟雷诺斯指甲里找到的 |
[36:34] | found in the scrapings from under Reynolds’ fingernails. | 皮肤细胞的DNA比较了一下 |
[36:37] | It’s not Derrick’s DNA. | 那不是德里克的DNA |
[36:39] | But…? | 但是呢 |
[36:39] | I did find common markers. | 我确实找到了共同标记 |
[36:41] | So, our killer is someone related to Derrick? | 这么说凶手是德里克的亲戚 |
[36:43] | Closely related. | 而且是血缘很近的 |
[36:46] | They found a body at turtle pond. | 他们在龟池找到了一具尸体 |
[36:47] | – Is it a boy? – Yeah. | -是个男孩吗 -没错 |
[36:57] | And after that, | 之后 |
[36:59] | you just push the drawer in like that. | 你只要这样把抽屉关上就好了 |
[37:03] | It’s that easy! | 就这么简单 |
[37:04] | Mm-hmm. That’s all you have to do, bud. | 就这样就行了 伙计 |
[37:07] | All right. | 到了 |
[37:10] | Hi. | 你好 |
[37:11] | Eli, uh… | 伊莱 |
[37:12] | call mom and tell her to come pick you up, okay? | 给妈妈打个电话 叫她来接你好吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[37:16] | All right, bud. | 好的 伙计 |
[37:20] | Oh, it’s great news | 那个叫凯文的男孩找到了 |
[37:21] | about that, uh — the boy, Kevin. | 真是好消息啊 |
[37:23] | Yeah. Yeah. I’m relieved. | 我真是松了一口气啊 |
[37:26] | So, you need my statement? | 你们需要给我录口供吗 |
[37:29] | No. | 不是 |
[37:33] | This is you | 这是你 |
[37:34] | and your little brother Derrick at turtle pond, isn’t it? | 和你弟弟德里克在海龟池拍的照片 对吧 |
[37:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[37:39] | Yeah. Why? | 怎么了 |
[37:40] | You tried to kidnap a boy yesterday. | 你昨天试图绑架一个男孩 |
[37:43] | You ended up killing an innocent man — | 结果你害死了一个无辜的人 |
[37:45] | a good Samaritan who tried to stop you. | 一个试图阻止你的好心人 |
[37:47] | No, I don’t — I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不 我没有 我不知道你在说什么 |
[37:49] | I brought you guys the boy’s backpack. Do you remember? | 是我把那孩子的书包拿给你们的 记得吗 |
[37:52] | You were driving Brent’s car, weren’t you? | 开着布伦特的车绑架凯文的人是你吧 |
[37:54] | And when Kevin threw the backpack out the window, | 当凯文把他的书包扔出车窗外时 |
[37:55] | you knew you had to come back, | 你知道你必须得回来 |
[37:56] | because your fingerprints were on it. | 因为书包上面有你的指纹 |
[37:58] | – N-no. – You first tried to grab Zack, | -不 -你最初是想绑架扎克的 |
[38:00] | but that went south when you killed a man. | 但那个计划以你错杀了一个人而告终 |
[38:02] | But you had no choice, did you? | 但是你没有其它选择 对吧 |
[38:03] | ‘Cause you already had Brent Miller tied up in his basement, | 因为你已经把布伦特·米勒捆在了他的地下室里 |
[38:05] | so you had to go through with your plan, grab another boy. | 所以你必须把计划进行到底 再绑架一个男孩 |
[38:07] | I don’t know a Brent Miller. | 我不认识叫布伦特·米勒的人 |
[38:09] | No? | 真的吗 |
[38:11] | Okay, well, then you | 好吧 那你应该不会介意 |
[38:12] | wouldn’t mind giving us a sample of your DNA. | 我们提取你的DNA样本了 |
[38:14] | If you’ll just chew on your cheek. | 你只需要把嘴张开 |
[38:16] | We can do a swab and be done. | 我们拿棉签蘸一下你的口腔就行了 |
[38:22] | Show us your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[38:28] | I know you want us to think you got a gun under there. | 我知道你想让我们以为你在柜台下藏了把枪 |
[38:30] | Don’t let it end like this. | 别让事情这样结束 |
[38:31] | No. End it. | 不 把我了结了吧 |
[38:36] | Shoot me. | 开枪吧 |
[38:39] | No. | 不 |
[38:40] | Show us your hands. | 把手举起来 |
[38:45] | Think about your son, Craig. Don’t do this to him. | 想想你的儿子 克莱格 别这样对他 |
[38:50] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[38:53] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[38:57] | Okay. | 好的 |
[39:02] | You wanted the world to know | 你希望全世界都知道 |
[39:02] | what he did to your little brother, didn’t you? | 他对你弟弟的所作所为 对吧 |
[39:04] | You saw Derrick. | 你也见过德里克了 |
[39:06] | How many lives did that man ruin, huh? | 那个男人毁了多少人啊 |
[39:10] | You animal. | 你个畜生 |
[39:12] | You perverted piece of crap. | 你个该死的变态佬 |
[39:16] | Did he molest you, too? | 他也猥亵过你吗 |
[39:18] | Is that why you put the gun to his head | 所以你才拿枪顶着他的头 |
[39:20] | and pulled the trigger? | 并且按下了扳机吗 |
[39:22] | We have credit-card receipts. | 我们有他的信用卡收据 |
[39:25] | Brent came into your store and bought supplies. | 布伦特曾到你的店里来买过东西 |
[39:31] | You recognized his voice, didn’t you? | 你认出了他的声音 对吧 |
[39:34] | He called my son… | 他管我的儿子叫 |
[39:37] | “slugger”. | “小能手” |
[39:39] | Why would you do it like this, Craig? | 你为什么要这么做 克莱格 |
[39:41] | You traumatized two little boys. | 你让两个小男孩受到了精神创伤 |
[39:45] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[39:47] | It just got out of control. | 事情失控了 |
[39:51] | But I owed Derrick that much. | 但这是我欠德里克的 |
[39:53] | ‘Cause I wanted that pedophile to admit it, | 因为我想让那个恋童癖认罪 |
[39:57] | you know, to expose him for who he was. | 我想把他的真面目公布于世 |
[40:01] | You wanted to do more than expose him. | 你想要做的可不止是揭露他的真面目 |
[40:03] | Yeah, I wanted him dead. | 没错 我想杀了他 |
[40:05] | You’re under arrest, Craig. | 你被捕了 克莱格 |
[40:09] | Can I say goodbye to my boy? | 我可以跟我的儿子道别吗 |
[40:12] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[40:32] | Is Angong booked? | 安贡现在有空吗 |
[40:35] | I can call her. | 我可以打电话问问 |
[40:37] | No, don’t. I want to wallow. | 不 别打 还是让我继续郁闷吧 |
[40:41] | What an awful case. | 多可怕的案子啊 |
[40:43] | And he’s still mad at me. | 他还在生我的气 |
[40:47] | Did you apologize? | 你道歉了吗 |
[40:48] | Yes. Repeatedly. | 道歉了 好几遍了 |
[40:50] | He’ll get over it. | 他会想开的 |
[40:59] | I’m still mad. | 我仍然很生气 |
[41:02] | I’m still sorry. | 我仍然很抱歉 |
[41:03] | I’m still wallowing. | 我仍然很郁闷 |
[41:06] | This sucks. | 真是糟透了 |
[41:10] | We know of two nice Thai masseuses. | 我们认识两个很不错的泰国按摩师 |
[41:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:14] | Certified massage therapists, Detective Frost, | 是两个毕业于著名的莲花棕榈学校的 |
[41:17] | from the prestigious Lotus Palm School. | 认证按摩理疗师 弗罗斯特警探 |
[41:19] | Mm-hmm. And who hasn’t heard of the Lotus Palm School? | 有谁没听过莲花棕榈学校的鼎鼎大名啊 |
[41:23] | Okay. Well, in that case… | 既然这样的话 |
[41:26] | I get Angong. | 我要安贡 |
[41:28] | Wait. You can’t call dibs. You had her last time. | 等会 你不能先抢 上次就是她帮你按的 |
[41:31] | Frost, can you give us a second? I can too call dibs. | 弗罗斯特 稍等一会好吗 我当然可以抢 |
[41:34] | You cannot have Angong every, single time! | 你不能每次都要安贡 |
[41:36] | I can too have Angong every, single time! | 我当然可以每次都要安贡 |