时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Excuse me. It’s heavy traffic in the Callahan tunnel. | 打扰一下 卡尔汉隧道现在很堵 |
[00:20] | Can you take northern Ave.? | 能转道走北部大道吗 |
[01:13] | Why are we stopping? | 干嘛停车 |
[01:24] | Please track this GPS signal. | 请追踪这个GPS信号 |
[01:28] | Track it. Track it to where I am right now. | 追踪这个信号 请马上追踪到我的位置 |
[01:33] | No! | 不要 |
[01:53] | Tommy, we’re all so proud of you. | 汤米 我们都很为你感到骄傲 |
[01:55] | You’re on your way to bringing back Rizzoli and sons. | 里佐利家族的后代就靠你了 |
[01:58] | Yeah, little brother, you’re finally getting it together. | 没错 弟弟 你终于长大了 |
[02:00] | Hey. I told you guys not to worry. | 我说过你们不用担心 |
[02:01] | I’m a late bloomer. | 我属于大器晚成型的 |
[02:04] | We all wish you and Lydia a long and happy life. | 祝你和莉迪亚白头偕老 |
[02:08] | And thank you for finally giving ma what she wants. | 并且多谢你总算圆了妈的心愿 |
[02:11] | Mm. Yeah! At least one of my kids are gonna get married! | 是啊 你们中终于有个要结婚了 |
[02:17] | Oh. Thank you all. | 谢谢大家 |
[02:19] | I’ve felt alone for so long. | 我一直以来都感到很孤单 |
[02:23] | Well, now T.J. And I — we have you. | 现在小TJ和我有了你们一大家子 |
[02:27] | And we’re so lucky. | 真是太幸运了 |
[02:29] | Okay, good, now you can get busy | 太好了 你现在可有的忙了 |
[02:30] | and make me more grandchildren. | 给我再多生几个孙子 |
[02:32] | No. Ma! Come on. | 妈妈 打住 |
[02:36] | Hey, uh, can you, uh, | 嘿 能再 |
[02:38] | give me another bottle of sparkling cider, please? | 来瓶气泡酒好吗 |
[02:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:44] | I’m so relieved that Tommy didn’t fall apart | 汤米没有崩溃我真是大松一口气 |
[02:46] | when pop stressed us all out with his visit. | 在我爸突然造访 大家都很紧张的时候 |
[02:51] | You’re gonna lose that. | 你会弄丢它的 |
[02:52] | So you better wear it or put it back in the safe-deposit box. | 所以你要么戴着 要么放回到保险箱里 |
[02:56] | I guess I should tell Casey before I tell you, but… | 我觉得我应该先和凯西说 但是 |
[03:01] | I’m doing it, Maura. | 我愿意 莫拉 |
[03:04] | – Is casey leaving the army? – Yeah. | -凯西要退伍了吗 -是的 |
[03:06] | Oh, come here. | 来抱一个 |
[03:07] | I’m so happy for you. | 真为你感到高兴 |
[03:11] | I’ve always wanted to buy a triple decker | 我一直就想买个三层房车 |
[03:13] | down by the water and fix it up, you know? | 停在河边驻扎下来 |
[03:16] | – And have 2.5 kids. – Yeah. | -再生个一男半女 -是啊 |
[03:18] | Please, don’t turn into my mother. | 请别化身成我妈好吗 |
[03:22] | No, it’s — we haven’t even talked about it. | 不过我们还没有谈过这些呢 |
[03:25] | Plus, you know what — there are plenty of couples | 并且你也知道有很多夫妇 |
[03:27] | who choose to remain childless. | 都选择了不要孩子 |
[03:30] | Yeah. I want to plan your engagement shower. | 我想为你规划订婚典礼 |
[03:34] | But mom loves planning. | 但我妈喜欢弄这些 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 对哦 |
[03:40] | What? You don’t like plastic champagne glasses? | 怎么了 你不喜欢塑料香槟杯吗 |
[03:42] | Well, you should use flutes | 你得用笛状香槟杯 |
[03:44] | so you don’t let the carbonation escape. | 这样碳酸就不容易跑了 |
[03:45] | It’s sparkling cider, Maura. | 这只是杯气泡酒啊 莫拉 |
[03:47] | Well… | 好吧 |
[03:49] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[03:50] | Yeah. I got to pull you away. | 我得叫你走了 |
[03:53] | – I just got off, sir. – I’ve got a situation. | -我刚下班啊 长官 -我刚接到消息 |
[03:55] | A V.I.P.’s been murdered. And grab Frankie. | 一个大人物被杀了 把弗兰基也带上 |
[03:57] | ‘Cause with detective Frost on vacation, we’re down a man. | 因为弗罗斯特警探正在休假 我们缺个人 |
[04:01] | Yes, sir. | 好的 长官 |
[04:06] | Where is everybody? | 人都上哪儿了 |
[04:07] | Only Sergeant Korsak and Officer Jenkins? | 只有科萨克警司和詹金斯警官吗 |
[04:10] | This is somebody big. | 这是个大人物 |
[04:12] | What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[04:13] | I was on patrol taking an access road, | 我当时正在这条通路上巡逻 |
[04:15] | and I recognized her. | 然后就发现了她 |
[04:16] | We’re lucky it was you. | 幸亏是你发现的 |
[04:17] | He called me instead of putting it out on the radio. | 他打给了我而不是广播了这个消息 |
[04:19] | – Who is she? – Natalie bloomfield. | -她是谁 -娜塔莉·布鲁姆菲尔德 |
[04:22] | – Wait. Senator Bloomfield’s daughter? – Yeah. | -是布鲁姆菲尔德议员的女儿吗 -没错 |
[04:24] | I got to call the police commissioner. | 我得打电话给局长汇报了 |
[04:25] | Jenkins, make sure nobody comes through. | 詹金斯 确保不让任何人通行 |
[04:27] | Yes, sir. | 没问题 长官 |
[04:30] | Who has to tell the Senator? | 谁去向议员汇报啊 |
[04:32] | That’s above our pay grade. | 我们可没到那级别 |
[05:00] | Looks like a double tap to the back of the head. | 看起来是开了两枪直接穿过后脑 |
[05:04] | Small caliber fid at close range. | 小口径枪管的近距离射杀 |
[05:07] | .22, maybe. Execution-style. | 也许是点0.22口径的 行刑式枪杀 |
[05:09] | What? You think we’re looking at a hit? | 你说什么 你觉得是职业杀手干的吗 |
[05:12] | What, Maura? What is it? | 怎么了 莫拉 那是什么 |
[05:15] | Her tongue was cut out. | 她的舌头被割了 |
[05:19] | Man, you don’t do that | 天呐 这么做肯定 |
[05:20] | unless you’re making a point. | 是为了表示什么 |
[05:22] | Was she a rat? | 难道她是个泄密者 |
[05:28] | Wait. Wait. Maura, what is that? | 等一下莫拉 那是什么东西 |
[05:29] | Move her sleeve. What is that? A tattoo? | 挽下她的袖子 那是什么 纹身吗 |
[05:34] | Well, that’s odd. It looks like a QR Code. | 真奇怪 看起来像个二维码 |
[05:38] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[05:40] | I’m trying to open it with an app. | 我正试着用应用打开它 |
[05:43] | It’s a tattoo. | 它就是个纹身啊 |
[05:44] | Oh, it looks similar to a matrix bar code, | 它看起来与矩阵式二维条码很像 |
[05:46] | which can be read by an imaging device. | 能被图像传感器识别 |
[05:50] | Nope. It’s not opening. | 不行 识别不了 |
[05:53] | Got a bag of toiletries, clean shirt, underwear. | 找到一包化妆品 干净衬衫以及内衣 |
[05:59] | Frankie, we’re close to the airport. | 弗兰基 这离机场很近 |
[06:00] | Can you check and see if she’s booked on any flights tonight? | 你能查下她是否订了今晚的飞机吗 |
[06:08] | – Retainers. How old was she? – 25. | -是牙套 她多大了 -25 |
[06:11] | All right. The governor notified Senator Bloomfield. | 好了 州长已经通知了布鲁姆菲尔德参议员 |
[06:14] | Air Force jet’s bringing her back from DC. | 她将从华盛顿坐空军飞机过来 |
[06:16] | We should go to her house. | 我们应该去她的住处 |
[06:18] | Yeah, the last thing we need | 现在最不需要的就是 |
[06:19] | is the media reporting that the Senator is in BPD. | 媒体报道议员在波士顿警局 |
[06:21] | Dr. Isles, I’d like you to go with them. | 艾尔斯医生 我想让你跟着他们一块去 |
[06:25] | Yes, sir? | 什么事 长官 |
[06:27] | Natalie was booked on four flights tonight. | 娜塔莉订了今晚的四架航班 |
[06:29] | Going to D.C., Hong Kong, Beijing, | 去华盛顿 香港 北京 |
[06:31] | And Casablanca — all one way. | 还有卡萨布兰卡 都是单程票 |
[06:33] | Why would she be booked on four different flights? | 她为什么要订四架不同的航班啊 |
[06:35] | Throw somebody off. | 甩掉某人吧 |
[06:37] | Oh, she was engaged. | 她订婚了 |
[06:38] | I just found the announcement. | 我刚看到通告 |
[06:40] | Waiman zhang. | 张伟曼 |
[06:42] | American citizen born in Beijing. | 生于北京的美国公民 |
[06:44] | Put a BOLO out on him. | 发一份关于他的全境通缉 |
[06:48] | Uh, Waiman and Natalie both worked | 伟曼和娜塔莉都在 |
[06:50] | at the Knowledge Aggregators Group. | 知识整合集团工作 |
[06:54] | What kind of company is that? | 那是个什么公司 |
[06:55] | Intelligence gatherers. | 情报收集人员 |
[06:56] | – Are you guessing? – No. | -你是猜的吗 -不是 |
[06:58] | “Knowledge” means intelligence, and aggregators are gatherers. | 知识就是情报 整合就是收集 |
[07:01] | K.A.G. is a contractor for the NSA. | 这个集团是NSA的承包商之一 |
[07:06] | National security agency? | 国家安全局 |
[07:08] | What did Natalie do for them? | 娜塔莉为他们做什么 |
[07:13] | She was a computer engineer. | 她是个计算机工程师 |
[07:14] | Passport’s here. And this. | 护照在这里 还有这个 |
[07:19] | Got to be 20 grand. | 估计得有两万块 |
[07:20] | Natalie was on the run. | 娜塔莉在逃命 |
[07:22] | Yeah, well, why would a killer leave that? | 可凶手为什么要把钱留下呢 |
[07:28] | ‘Cause something was here | 因为这里还有 |
[07:29] | that’s more important than that cash. | 比钱更重要的东西 |
[07:31] | Empty laptop bags. He was after her computers. | 空的电脑包 他是为她的电脑而来 |
[07:35] | What the hell have we stumbled into? | 我们到底遇上了什么事 |
[07:48] | Chief Deputy Clay Stephens, Department of Homeland Security. | 我是国土安全部的首席代表克莱·斯蒂芬斯 |
[07:51] | Sergeant-detective Korsak. | 我是侦探警司科萨克 |
[07:53] | Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是警探简·里佐利 |
[07:55] | – Dr. Isles, chief medical examiner. – It’s nice to meet you. | -艾尔斯医生 首席法医 -见到你很高兴 |
[07:58] | Does Homeland Security have an interest in this? | 国土安全部对这个案子有兴趣吗 |
[08:01] | Senator Bloomfield is a personal friend. | 布鲁姆菲尔德议员跟我有私交 |
[08:03] | And we work closely intelligencis. | 我们的工作跟情报工作很接近 |
[08:06] | So you’re here unofficially. | 所以你是以私人身份来这里的 |
[08:07] | Valerie is a grieving mother, | 瓦莱丽现在是个悲伤的母亲 |
[08:09] | and we want to take as much off her plate as we can. | 我们想尽可能地为她分忧 |
[08:12] | “We” as in Homeland Security? | “我们”是指国土安全部吗 |
[08:14] | This is a very sensitive investigation. | 这是一项非常敏感的调查 |
[08:16] | We all understand that. | 我们都知道 |
[08:18] | Then you understand that politics play a role in everything. | 那你们也该知道任何事情里都有政治因素 |
[08:21] | There’s no place for politics or a jurisdictional tug-of-war | 在谋杀案调查中没有政治 |
[08:23] | in a murder investigation. | 和司法部门间的拉锯战 |
[08:25] | We’re not big-footing this. We’re here to offer assistance. | 我们不是要抢案子 我们是来提供帮助的 |
[08:29] | I’m unclear how. | 我不知道你能怎么帮 |
[08:30] | ‘Cause Homeland Security doesn’t investigate murders. | 因为国土安全部不调查谋杀案 |
[08:33] | We have resources that you cannot imagine. | 我们有你想象不到的资源 |
[08:38] | Did you find the boyfriend? | 你们找到她的男朋友了吗 |
[08:39] | – No, did you? – No, but we will. | -没有 你们呢 -还没 但是会找到的 |
[08:41] | How about we keep you in the loop, | 不如我们及时告知你们案情进展 |
[08:43] | and we’ll give you access when we can? | 在必要时给你们提供权限如何 |
[08:47] | I’ve worked, uh, with federal agencies multiple times. | 我跟联邦机构共事过几次 |
[08:50] | We’re all prepared to cooperate. | 我们都乐意合作 |
[08:53] | Then I’d like for you to wait | 那我希望你等到明天 |
[08:54] | until tomorrow to begin the autopsy. | 再开始验尸 |
[08:56] | May I ask why? | 我能问问为什么吗 |
[08:57] | The senator has requested that a medical examiner | 议员要求让她一个法医朋友 |
[08:59] | who’s a personal friend assist. | 协助验尸 |
[09:01] | He’s flying in from California. | 他正从加州飞过来 |
[09:03] | I understand. | 我可以理解 |
[09:04] | I’d like to process the clothing | 但我今晚要检查她的衣物 |
[09:06] | and any other evidence tonight, though. | 和剩下的证据 |
[09:10] | I’ll take you to see the senator now. | 现在我带你们去见议员 |
[09:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:18] | The tailor was coming tomorrow to take in Natalie’s dress. | 裁缝明天来取娜塔莉的裙子 |
[09:22] | She lost 15 pounds over the last two weeks. | 她两周里轻了十五磅 |
[09:25] | Was your daughter under any other kinds of stress? | 你女儿有什么压力吗 |
[09:28] | I mean, besides a wedding. | 除了婚礼之外 |
[09:29] | My daughter was an introvert — very private. | 我女儿是个内向的人 非常内向 |
[09:35] | She didn’t say it, but… | 她没有说 但是… |
[09:37] | Yeah, I think she may have been having wedding jitters. | 我觉得她正在经历婚礼前的紧张 |
[09:40] | Uh, what can you tell us about her fiance, Waiman Zhang? | 能跟我们说说她未婚夫张伟曼吗 |
[09:43] | I don’t know him well. | 我不是很了解他 |
[09:46] | But my daughter loved him. | 但我女儿爱他 |
[09:50] | You don’t think he had anything to do with this, do you? | 你们不会觉得他跟我女儿的死有关吧 |
[09:53] | – Do you know where he is right now? – No. | -你知道他现在在哪儿吗 -不知道 |
[09:56] | Senator, our only chance of solving your daughter’s murder | 议员 要侦破你女儿的谋杀案 |
[09:59] | is if you are as forthcoming with us as possible. | 你必须把你知道的都告诉我们 |
[10:08] | There were partisan attacks on me | 在我女儿宣布订婚时 |
[10:11] | when my daughter announced her engagement. | 我遭到了一些党派攻击 |
[10:14] | It was very hard on Natalie. | 娜塔莉很难接受 |
[10:18] | She didn’t want me to respond, but I had to. | 她不想让我回应 但我必须回应 |
[10:22] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:22] | Because her fiance is a naturalized citizen, | 因为她的未婚夫是个入籍的外国人 |
[10:25] | there were suggestions that he couldn’t be trusted. | 他们说不能相信他 |
[10:28] | What did you think? | 那你怎么想 |
[10:29] | If our government had any doubts about Waiman, | 如果政府对伟曼心存疑虑 |
[10:32] | he wouldn’t have been issued | 那他就不会在KAG |
[10:33] | a top-secret security clearance at K.A.G. | 做最高级别的机密工作了 |
[10:36] | What did Natalie and Waiman do for K.A.G.? | 娜塔莉和伟曼在KAG做什么工作 |
[10:38] | I couldn’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你们 |
[10:40] | Their work fell under the national security act. | 他们的工作跟国家安全行动有关 |
[10:43] | It seems strange you wouldn’t know, | 以你在议会中的地位 |
[10:44] | given your position in the senate. | 你不应该不知道 |
[10:46] | The underlying tenet, particularly now, | 在泄密事故之后 现在的 |
[10:49] | with recent leaks, is need-to-know. | 基本原则 是需者方知 |
[10:52] | I didn’t. | 我不需要知道 |
[10:54] | You could ask Christopher, though. | 但你们可以问克里斯托弗 |
[10:55] | Christopher Carnahan. | 克里斯托弗·卡纳汉 |
[10:57] | He’s the C.E.O. of K.A.G.? | 他是KAG的首席执行官 |
[10:59] | – Yes. – Okay. | -对 -好的 |
[11:00] | He and my late husband were close friends. | 他和我的先夫是好朋友 |
[11:02] | He recruited Natalie to work with him. | 他让娜塔莉跟他一起工作 |
[11:05] | Senator, when was the last time you heard from natalie? | 议员 你最后一次收到娜塔莉的消息是什么时候 |
[11:12] | Just… | 就是… |
[11:16] | “Mom, catching plane.” Where was she going? | “妈 我在赶飞机” 她要去哪儿 |
[11:18] | She frequently went to D.C. for her work. | 她经常因为工作去华盛顿 |
[11:21] | Senator, we found 22 grand in cash in Natalie’s belongings. | 议员 我们在娜塔莉的遗物里发现两万二的现金 |
[11:25] | That’s not possible. She didn’t have that kind of money. | 那不可能 她不会有那么多钱的 |
[11:27] | She was also booked on four flights — | 她订了四个航班的机票 |
[11:30] | One to D.C., one to Bangkok, one to hong kong, | 一个去华盛顿 一个去曼谷 一个去香港 |
[11:33] | And one to Casablanca, all leaving tonight. | 还有一个去卡萨布兰卡 都是今晚起飞 |
[11:36] | I don’t understand why. | 我不明白为什么 |
[11:38] | We believe that your daughter | 我们认为你女儿 |
[11:39] | was possibly fleeing the country. | 是想逃离这个国家 |
[11:41] | No. | 不 |
[11:44] | We’ll need to process everything here. | 我们需要检查这里的所有东西 |
[11:46] | W-we’re not logging it in? | 我们不记录它们吗 |
[11:49] | This is a very sensitive investigation, Susie. | 这是一个很敏感的调查 苏茜 |
[11:52] | Once it’s logged in, anyone has access to it. | 一旦记录 任何人都可能看到 |
[11:56] | You don’t think the NSA is watching us now, right? | 你不会觉得国家安全局现在就在监视着我们吧 |
[11:58] | Hmm. I wonder. | 我怀疑 |
[12:01] | Well, privacy is an illusion, Susie. | 隐私都是幻觉 苏茜 |
[12:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思啊 |
[12:05] | Well, your telephone and internet records | 你电话和上网记录 |
[12:07] | are all on file with the NSA. | 都可以在国家安全局的文档里找到 |
[12:09] | – Are you — are you sure? – Mine, too. | -你 你确定吗 -我的也是 |
[12:12] | Well, satellites, drones, security cameras, | 卫星 无人机 监控摄像机 |
[12:15] | license-plate cameras, fast-pass lanes. | 捕捉车牌的监控 道路收费站 |
[12:18] | Yes, privacy is a thing of the past. | 是的 隐私已经不复存在了 |
[12:24] | Jane’s not back yet? | 简还没有回来吗 |
[12:25] | She’s still with the senator. Can I help? | 她仍和议员在一起 要我帮忙吗 |
[12:29] | Nah, it’s Tommy. | 不用了 是汤米 |
[12:30] | I need Jane. He won’t listen to me. | 我需要简 他根本不听我的 |
[12:33] | Frankie, what is it? | 弗兰基 出什么事了 |
[12:34] | He’s in trouble. | 他有麻烦了 |
[12:45] | He’s drinking, Frankie. | 他在喝酒 弗兰基 |
[12:46] | No, he’s hammered, Maura. | 不 他受打击了 莫拉 |
[12:51] | What happened after the engagement party? | 订婚典礼之后发生了什么 |
[12:53] | Oh, he wouldn’t talk to me. | 他不跟我说 |
[12:55] | A friend saw him in here and called me. | 一个朋友看见他在这儿于是给我打了电话 |
[13:03] | Ahh! That was good. | 这下太爽了 |
[13:06] | Hey, Maura! Want a boilermaker? | 嗨 莫拉 要来杯啤酒威士忌吗 |
[13:08] | – No, thank you. – Oh, that’s too bad. | -不了 谢谢 -太扫兴了 |
[13:10] | I haven’t had one of these in three years. | 我都三年没喝这个了 |
[13:12] | – What about you, Francis? – Let me take you home. | -你呢 弗朗西斯 -我带你回家吧 |
[13:14] | Is it bedtime for Francis? | 现在是弗朗西斯的睡觉时间了吗 |
[13:16] | – Can I sit down? – You got to drink! | -我可以坐下吗 -你必须得喝酒 |
[13:20] | – You seem really sad. – No, I’m happy. | -你看起来好伤心 -不 我很开心 |
[13:23] | Can you tell me what made you so upset? | 可以告诉我是什么让你伤心吗 |
[13:26] | You know what, Frankie — you should buy her | 你知道吗 弗兰基 你应该 |
[13:28] | a nice glass of ’96 chateau lafite. | 给她买一杯上好的96年拉菲红酒 |
[13:31] | You still won’t have a chance, | 你依旧没有机会 |
[13:32] | but at least you’ll impress her if you know your wines. | 但如果你懂酒 至少会令她印象深刻 |
[13:35] | Shut your mouth. Let’s go. | 闭上你的嘴 我们走 |
[13:36] | Do you think Maura’s gonna go for you? | 你觉得莫拉会喜欢你吗 |
[13:38] | She’s high-class. You’re blue-collar. | 人家是上流社会 你只是个蓝领 |
[13:40] | – Come on. Let’s go. – Oh, you gonna make me?! | -起来 我们走吧 -你要强迫我吗 |
[13:42] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[13:43] | – No, no, no. – I’m gonna make you, you little punk. | -住手 -我就是要强迫你 你这个废物 |
[13:44] | – Yeah? – Frankie, wait. | -是吗 -弗兰基 等等 |
[13:45] | Stop. Stop, stop. Wait. | 住手 住手 等等 |
[13:45] | – Maura, I got it! – Just wait. Just wait. | -莫拉 我没问题 -先住手 先住手 |
[13:50] | No, tommy! Don’t! Tommy! | 不 汤米 不要 汤米 |
[13:56] | No! | 停下 |
[13:59] | Frankie, stop him! | 弗兰基 让他住手 |
[14:00] | Relax. | 放松 |
[14:02] | – Get off me! – Tommy! Tommy. | -放开我 -汤米 汤米 |
[14:03] | – Get off me! – Relax. Relax. | -放开我 -放松 放松 |
[14:10] | Want half? It’s tuna. | 想来一点吗 是金枪鱼 |
[14:11] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢你 |
[14:12] | It’s been refrigerated. | 一直放在冰箱里的 |
[14:13] | No, it’s just my stomach’s been bad all day. | 不是 只是我的胃今天一直不舒服 |
[14:18] | There’s nothing on the boyfriend. | 没有任何关于她男朋友的线索 |
[14:19] | I got officers staked out at his apartment. | 我派人监视了他的公寓 |
[14:24] | You wearing a ring? | 你带着戒指 |
[14:25] | And you call yourself a detective. | 你还说自己是个侦探 |
[14:28] | Yeah, had it on all night. | 是的 今天晚上一直带着 |
[14:29] | So when do we start calling you Mrs.? | 所以我们什么时候可以开始叫你夫人呢 |
[14:32] | As soon as Casey gets home. | 当凯西回来的时候 |
[14:33] | Retiring after 20 years in the army? | 20年的部队生涯结束了吗 |
[14:35] | Within reach of making general? | 而且在他快要当将军时 |
[14:37] | He must really love you. | 他一定非常的爱你 |
[14:38] | Nah, he just misses Boston. | 不 他只是想念波士顿 |
[14:42] | Okay, so, Natalie was murdered trying to flee | 好的 所以 娜塔莉在试图逃往 |
[14:45] | to one of three places that do not have | 那三个与美国没有引渡条款 |
[14:47] | extradition treaties with the U.S. | 地方中的一个时被谋杀了 |
[14:48] | What’s your feeling on the senator? | 你对那个议员感觉怎么样 |
[14:50] | Any chance she’s behind this? | 有没有可能她是幕后黑手 |
[14:52] | Pretty cold to kill your kid, | 杀害自己的孩子够冷血的 |
[14:53] | even if she was about to leak top-secret intel. | 即使她准备泄露高级机密情报 |
[14:56] | Well, unless your kid’s a female Edward Snown. | 除非你的孩子是女版的爱德华·斯诺登 |
[15:00] | I don’t care how powerful she is. | 我不在乎她多有权利 |
[15:01] | If she did it, we’re gonna get her. | 如果是她干的 我们会抓住她 |
[15:03] | Did we check if the boyfriend hopped on a plane? | 那个男友上了飞机吗 |
[15:05] | Oh, yeah. He didn’t. Unless he had a fake passport. | 是的 他没有 除非他伪造护照 |
[15:07] | We put him on a watch list. | 我们把他放到监视名单上 |
[15:09] | Can’t hide forever. | 他藏不了一辈子 |
[15:11] | We got Natalie Bloomfield’s phone records. | 我们找到了娜塔莉·布鲁姆菲尔德的电话记录 |
[15:13] | She really was an introvert. | 她真是一个性格内向的人 |
[15:14] | Only one or two calls a day for the past two weeks. | 过去两周每天只打一到两个电话 |
[15:18] | What about before that? | 在那之前呢 |
[15:22] | Good thought, Jane. A lot more. | 好思路 简 多了很多 |
[15:24] | She changed her habits. She was using a burn phone. | 她改变了习惯 用的是一次性电话 |
[15:28] | Well, Natalie must have thought she was under surveillance. | 娜塔莉一定是觉得自己在监控之下 |
[15:30] | Makes sense if she was about to leak intelligence. | 要是她准备泄露情报的话 这说得通 |
[15:33] | We’re gonna need warrants | 我们需要娜塔莉公寓 |
[15:34] | for Natalie’s apartment and office. | 和办公室的搜查令 |
[15:36] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[15:37] | I’m just trying to decide whether I’m better off | 我只是在决定我是叫醒 |
[15:39] | waking up judge Walters or judge Steinberg. | 沃尔特斯法官还是斯坦伯格法官比较好 |
[15:41] | Go with Steinberg. | 还是斯坦伯格吧 |
[15:44] | Any press reporting this yet? | 目前有新闻报道这事吗 |
[15:46] | No. Senator’s office hasn’t released anything. | 没 议员的办公室没有走漏任何事 |
[15:48] | Hey, Maura. | 嗨 莫拉 |
[15:50] | I’m at work. | 我在工作 |
[15:52] | Okay. Yeah, no, no. | 好的 是的 不 不 |
[15:54] | It’s — it’s fi– I’ll be right there. | 这样 这样没 我马上到 |
[15:56] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[15:58] | – Everything okay? – I’m not sure. | -一切都好吗 -我不确定 |
[16:00] | Then go find out. We can pick this up in the morning. | 那去看看吧 我们可以明早继续 |
[16:03] | Thanks, boss. | 谢了 头 |
[16:05] | Frankie, you really should have a plastic surgeon look at this. | 弗兰基 你真应该找个整形外科医生帮你看 |
[16:07] | It’s a lip. Just stitch it up. | 就是个嘴唇 缝一下就好了 |
[16:08] | Wipe your nose. Put this on your eye. | 擦擦你的鼻子 把这个放到眼睛上 |
[16:11] | – I don’t have any lidocaine. – I was a hockey player. | -我没有利多卡因 -我是曲棍球运动员 |
[16:14] | It only hurts when it’s a compound fracture. | 只有在复合骨折的时候才会疼 |
[16:16] | Just do it fast. | 缝快点就好 |
[16:18] | This must be very painful. | 这一定会很疼的 |
[16:21] | I don’t want the ice, ma. | 我不想要冰块 妈 |
[16:22] | – You’re amazing. – He’s a dick. | -你真是太棒了 -他就是个混蛋 |
[16:25] | Watch your language! | 别说脏话 |
[16:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:27] | Ask him. | 问他 |
[16:29] | Shut up. Don’t talk to me. | 闭嘴 别跟我说话 |
[16:30] | Don’t talk to your brother like that! | 别跟你哥哥那么说话 |
[16:32] | I just rushed here in the middle of a huge case. | 我翘了一个大案子赶过来 |
[16:34] | Somebody better tell me what the hell’s going on. | 最好有个人告诉我发生了什么 |
[16:35] | Tommy was drinking. | 汤米喝酒了 |
[16:37] | Oh. Thanks a lot, Maura. | 真是谢谢你 莫拉 |
[16:38] | He was shit-faced. | 他被打成猪头了 |
[16:40] | Tommy. Why? | 汤米 为什么喝酒 |
[16:42] | ’cause I felt like it. | 因为我想 |
[16:44] | You’ve been sober for three years, okay? | 你都戒酒三年了 |
[16:47] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[16:49] | Lydia left me. | 莉迪亚离开我了 |
[16:51] | Oh, my god. I knew she was no good. | 天呐 我就知道她不是好人 |
[16:54] | I’m the one who’s no good, ma. | 是我不够好 妈 |
[16:58] | Tommy… | 汤米 |
[17:02] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[17:03] | You started drinking again. | 你又开始喝酒了 |
[17:05] | That’s why Lydia left you, isn’t it? | 所以莉迪亚才离开了你 对吗 |
[17:08] | – Is it? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[17:11] | Oh, my god. Just as everything was going good? | 天呐 明明进展那么顺利 |
[17:15] | Why did you drink? | 你为什么喝酒 |
[17:17] | Pop’s cancer scare just knocked me on my ass. | 爸的癌症让我很害怕 |
[17:20] | I fell off the wagon. | 我又开始酗酒 |
[17:21] | Lydia said she didn’t want to live with a drunk. | 莉迪亚说她不想跟酒鬼一起生活 |
[17:24] | Where’s Lydia? | 莉迪亚在哪儿 |
[17:26] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[17:28] | Where did she take T.J.? | 她把TJ带到哪儿去了 |
[17:30] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[17:42] | Well, it’s not Boston Joe’s, | 虽然不是波士顿乔的 |
[17:43] | but it’s drinkable, Jane. | 但还是能喝的 简 |
[17:46] | Well, it’s hard to tell, | 虽然不太容易确认 |
[17:48] | but I found evidence of recent hair loss. | 但我发现他最近脱发了 |
[17:51] | How recent? | 最近是多近 |
[17:52] | Natalie’s mother said that she dropped | 娜塔莉的妈妈说过去几周里 |
[17:53] | a bunch of weight in the last couple of weeks. | 娜塔莉体重减了不少 |
[17:55] | Within that time frame. | 那段时间里 |
[17:57] | She showed additional signs of potential stress, | 还有迹象表明她有潜在精神压力 |
[17:59] | including bruxism. | 还有磨牙症 |
[18:01] | I know what that is because I ground my teeth | 我知道那是什么 因为昨晚 |
[18:04] | for at least three hours last night. | 我磨了三个小时的牙 |
[18:06] | I couldn’t sleep, either. | 我也睡不着 |
[18:07] | And it’s not just my idiot brother | 不光是因为我那个蠢弟弟 |
[18:09] | and my missing nephew and this poor dead girl | 和我失踪的侄子还有这个可怜的女孩 |
[18:12] | that kept me awake. | 让我睡不着 |
[18:14] | Don’t think about planning a wedding now, Jane. | 现在可不是考虑婚礼的时候 简 |
[18:17] | No, it’s not that. | 不是因为那个 |
[18:19] | We’re gonna do it at the justice of the peace. | 我们准备去地方法官那里办 |
[18:20] | I just keep worrying that something’s gonna happen | 我一直担心过去这几周 |
[18:22] | to him in the last weeks when he’s in Afghanistan. | 他在阿富汗会出事 |
[18:25] | Don’t think negative thoughts. | 别抱有消极想法 |
[18:27] | Your body will experience something | 你的身体会对没发生的事 |
[18:28] | that isn’t even happening. | 产生反应 |
[18:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:36] | – Damn it. – What’s the matter? | -见鬼 -怎么了 |
[18:39] | The Judge denied the warrant for Natalie’s office. | 法官没批准对娜塔莉办公室的搜查令 |
[18:41] | Korsak thinks the feds intervened. | 科萨克认为是联调局的人介入了 |
[18:43] | “Still waiting to see if the judge | “还在等待法官是否会 |
[18:44] | will sign the warrant for her apartment.” | 批准对她公寓的搜查令” |
[18:49] | It’s out. | 消息流出去了 |
[18:51] | All the national news crews are in town. | 全国的媒体都进城了 |
[18:54] | How much do they know? | 他们知道多少 |
[18:55] | No details on the shooting yet, | 还没有任何细节 |
[18:57] | but they’re digging into Natalie and Waiman’s | 但他们正在调查娜塔莉和伟曼的 |
[18:58] | top-secret security clearances. | 最高机密安全许可 |
[19:00] | It’s only a matter of time before they start to speculate | 他们开始揣测杀死娜塔莉是为了不让她泄密 |
[19:02] | that natalie was killed to keep her from leaking secrets. | 只是时间问题 |
[19:05] | Hmm. How’s your lip? | 你的嘴怎么样了 |
[19:07] | Good. I had a great plastic surgeon. | 还好 帮我缝合的可是一流医生 |
[19:11] | You want some coffee? | 要喝咖啡吗 |
[19:13] | Love some. | 当然 |
[19:14] | Good. Stay have a cup. | 好 留下喝一杯吧 |
[19:16] | Tommy still in your apartment? | 汤米还在你家吗 |
[19:18] | Think so. The bars don’t open till 11:00. | 应该是 酒吧十一点才开门 |
[19:20] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[19:22] | Well… | 是吗 |
[19:23] | I would like to take a look at your lip, if you don’t mind, | 你不介意的话 我要再看一下你的嘴 |
[19:26] | to make sure that there are no signs of infection. | 确保没发生感染 |
[19:28] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:30] | Oh, it looks good. | 看起来不错 |
[19:31] | No swelling, no redness. | 没有红肿 |
[19:34] | – Does that hurt? – No. | -疼吗 -不疼 |
[19:36] | Hmm. You sure? | 真的吗 |
[19:45] | Forgot my keys. | 忘拿钥匙了 |
[19:46] | Actually, I don’t have time for coffee. See you at work. | 我也没时间喝咖啡了 警局见 |
[19:56] | Okay, what’s going on between you two? | 你俩是怎么回事 |
[19:58] | He is a — a very kind and a very good person. | 他是个和善的好人 |
[20:04] | Well, since you and I don’t have time | 我俩也没时间 |
[20:06] | for a touchy-feely download, can you just tell me, | 弄些乱七八糟的煽情 你就坦白告诉我 |
[20:10] | Are you planning to see my brother naked? | 你准备跟我弟弟”坦诚相见”吗 |
[20:13] | Jane, I don’t want to talk about this with you right now. | 简 我现在不想跟你谈这个 |
[20:17] | You may not know this, but that one — | 你可能不了解这个 但他 |
[20:20] | when he falls, he falls hard. | 一旦陷入感情 会陷得很深 |
[20:23] | So you can’t mess with his heart, okay? | 你不能只是跟他玩玩 好吗 |
[20:30] | Uh, I don’t think our badges are gonna do too well here. | 我们的警徽在这可能不管用了 |
[20:32] | I can talk my way in anywhere. | 凭我这张嘴没有去不了的地方 |
[20:34] | Well, then, you do the talking, James Bond. | 那就交给你了 詹姆斯·邦德 |
[20:36] | Do you know how many private security companies | 你知道有多少私人安保公司 |
[20:38] | work for the NSA? | 为国安局效力吗 |
[20:39] | – About 2,000. – Bet you don’t know this — | -将近两千家 -但你肯定不知道这个 |
[20:42] | There are half a million non-government workers | 有五十万非政府人员 |
[20:44] | with top-secret security clearance. | 有权查看最高机密 |
[20:46] | Like Natalie Bloomfield. | 就像娜塔莉·布鲁姆菲尔德一样 |
[20:47] | Do you know how many government agencies | 你们知道有多少政府机构 |
[20:48] | there are conducting intelligence activities? | 从事情报活动吗 |
[20:51] | 16. | 十六个 |
[20:53] | We got the C.I.A., D.I.A., | 有中情局 国防情报局 |
[20:55] | NSA, NGA, | 国安局 地理情报局 |
[20:57] | NRO, AFISRA, | 侦察局 空军情报侦察局 |
[20:58] | INSCOM, MCIA, | 情报安全司令部 海军陆战队情报局 |
[20:59] | O.N.I, O.I.C.I., | 海军情报局 情报及反情报办公室 |
[21:01] | INR, CGI, FBI, | 情报调查属 海岸警卫情报处 联邦调查局 |
[21:03] | D.E.A./O.N.S.I., INR, | 缉毒局情报处 情报调查属 |
[21:04] | and TFI. | 和恐怖主义与金融情报办公室 |
[21:06] | That’s very impressive. Now breathe. | 真厉害 现在快喘口气吧 |
[21:11] | Ah, I think they would have killed Snowden | 我觉得如果他们能抓到斯诺登的话 |
[21:13] | if they’d been able to catch him. | 肯定已经把他杀了 |
[21:15] | I think you’ve been watching too many movies. | 我觉得你电影看太多了 |
[21:17] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也觉得 |
[21:19] | And, Frankie, Feds don’t cut out tongues. | 弗兰基 联邦探员不割人舌头 |
[21:21] | Yeah, what about as a warning to other hackers and leakers? | 也许是对黑客和泄密者的一个警告 |
[21:24] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[21:25] | But, you know, private intelligent companies | 私人情报公司里满是 |
[21:27] | are stacked with ex-C.I.A. And special-ops guys. | 前中情局探员和特派管道安全处专员 |
[21:31] | The hit was slick. Phew! | 手法熟练 |
[21:35] | Sorry, Sergeant Korsak, | 抱歉 科萨克警司 |
[21:36] | I’m gonna have to turn you around. | 我必须让你调头 |
[21:37] | – Hey, you know my name! – Back up the line. | -你认识我啊 -退到线后去 |
[21:40] | Could you let Christopher Carnahan know we’re here? | 你能告诉克里斯托弗·卡纳汉我们在这里吗 |
[21:42] | This one’s turning around. | 这位正在调头 |
[21:44] | Uh, excuse me. Excuse me. | 打扰一下 打扰一下 |
[21:47] | I don’t think he’s listening to you. | 他好像没在听你说 |
[21:51] | Oh, well, Homeland Security | 国土安全部 |
[21:52] | didn’t have any trouble getting in. | 想进去就易如反掌 |
[21:55] | I thought you agreed to keep us in the loop. | 你们说会告知我案情的进展 |
[21:57] | It looks like you don’t need any help staying in the loops. | 看来你不需要任何帮助 |
[22:00] | And in order for us to share, we have to investigate. | 我们必须调查才会有进展 |
[22:03] | We need to get into Natalie’s office. | 我们要进娜塔莉的办公室 |
[22:05] | You don’t have a warrant to search it. | 你们没有搜查令 |
[22:07] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[22:10] | We just need to speak to Natalie’s boss, okay? | 我们只想和娜塔莉的老板谈谈 |
[22:14] | Look — you’re the one that said | 你是那个说 |
[22:15] | you were friends with her mother. | 你是她妈妈的朋友的人 |
[22:16] | If that’s true, then help us find her killer. | 如果那是真的 那就帮我们找到凶手 |
[22:24] | Christopher, it’s good to see you. | 克里斯托弗 很高兴见到你 |
[22:25] | You, too, Clay. What a tragedy. | 我也是 克莱 真悲剧 |
[22:28] | How’s Valerie? | 瓦莱丽怎么样了 |
[22:29] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[22:32] | These are detectives investigating Natalie’s murder? | 这些是调查娜塔莉被杀案的警探吗 |
[22:35] | Christopher Carnahan, C.E.O., Knowledge Aggregators Group. | 克里斯托弗·卡纳汉 知识整合集团首席执行官 |
[22:38] | How can I help you? | 我能帮什么忙 |
[22:39] | You can tell us what Natalie was working on. | 你可以告诉我们娜塔莉在干什么 |
[22:41] | Natalie was a key member | 娜塔莉是我们的密码系统 |
[22:42] | of our cryptography and computer-security section. | 和电脑安全部门的关键成员 |
[22:45] | It’s important that we know what she was doing | 知道死前的几个小时她在干什么 |
[22:47] | in the hours leading up to her death. | 对我们来说很重要 |
[22:49] | Anything you can tell us might help. | 你说的对我们可能会有用 |
[22:51] | Nothing out of the routine. | 例行公事而已 |
[22:53] | You know where she was going last night? | 你知道她昨晚去哪里了吗 |
[22:55] | Yeah, she left here about 7:00 p.m. | 知道 她晚上七点离开 |
[22:56] | She went to Logan to fly to D.C. for a morning security briefing. | 去洛根去飞往华盛顿参加明早安全通报会 |
[23:00] | – How did she get there? – Our internal car service. | -她怎么去的 -内部派车 |
[23:03] | Can you check your records and find out who drove her there? | 你能查下是谁开车送她去的吗 |
[23:05] | I can check right here. | 我在这里就能查 |
[23:10] | Well, this is strange. She canceled the car. | 真奇怪 她取消了用车 |
[23:13] | We think it’s possible Natalie may have been | 我们觉得娜塔莉可能 |
[23:15] | about to leak some intelligence. | 想要泄露情报 |
[23:18] | I can’t believe that. Not Natalie. | 不可能 娜塔莉不会的 |
[23:19] | What evidence do you have of that? | 你有证据吗 |
[23:21] | She booked one-way flights | 她订了单程的 |
[23:22] | to countries without extradition treaties, | 去没有引渡条约国家的机票 |
[23:24] | and we believe she took two laptops with her from K.A.G. | 我们觉得她带走了两部KAG的电脑 |
[23:28] | We’ll do a full internal audit. | 我们会做一个全面的内部审核 |
[23:30] | This game just changed. | 游戏变了 |
[23:31] | This is now a matter of national security. | 变成国家安全问题了 |
[23:33] | The missing computers are a matter of national security. | 丢失的电脑事关国家安全 |
[23:36] | Natalie’s homicide is still of concern to us. | 但娜塔莉的谋杀案还是我们的事 |
[23:38] | We’ll see about that. | 我们会继续调查 |
[23:42] | They’re gonna put up a wall we won’t be able to get around. | 他们会设置屏障不让我们靠近 |
[23:45] | What if one of those | 如果是这16个政府机构 |
[23:46] | 16 government agencies killed Natalie? | 之一杀了娜塔莉怎么办 |
[23:49] | What? Security cameras can’t read my lips. | 怎么了 摄像头可读不出唇语 |
[23:51] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[23:53] | Hey, Maura, start that autopsy. | 莫拉 开始验尸吧 |
[23:56] | I can’t, Jane. | 不行 简 |
[23:57] | I’m still waiting for the medical examiner | 我还在等议员派来的 |
[23:58] | that the senator sent. | 法医 |
[24:00] | Okay, the homeland security guy | 国土安全局的人 |
[24:01] | just said that he would like for you to wait. | 刚才说他希望你等等 |
[24:04] | That’s not an official-official. | 那不是官方声明 |
[24:05] | That’s a courtesy. | 这是出于礼貌 |
[24:07] | I don’t like where this conversation is headed. | 我不喜欢这段对话的走向 |
[24:09] | Well, you’re gonna like this even less. | 你更不会喜欢这个的 |
[24:10] | You’re about to lose that body. | 你快失去那具尸体了 |
[24:11] | – What? How do you know that? – I’m a good guesser. | -你怎么知道 -我比较能猜 |
[24:13] | Jane, I can’t cut her body. | 简 我不能解剖她的尸体 |
[24:15] | Well, you better do everything but | 你最好把剩下的都做了 |
[24:17] | because it’s all we’ve got. | 因为这是我们仅有的 |
[24:31] | Come on. Come on. | 快 快 |
[24:33] | – How long has it been? – 1 minute and 46 seconds. | -多久了 -1分46秒 |
[24:39] | All right, close enough. | 好了 差不多了 |
[24:42] | We’re here to take custody of Natalie Bloomfield’s body | 我们来保管娜塔莉·布鲁姆菲尔德的尸体 |
[24:44] | and any and all evidence you’ve collected. | 和任何你们收集到的证据 |
[24:53] | I don’t see any men in black suits anywhere. | 我没看到任何穿黑西服的人 |
[24:56] | Maybe we can find a way to see into Natalie’s apartment. | 也许我们可以想到调查娜塔莉公寓的办法 |
[24:59] | We may not have to. The judge just signed a warrant. | 可能没必要了 法官刚签了搜查令 |
[25:01] | Nice. | 太好了 |
[25:15] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[25:17] | Well, the Feds paid us a visit. | 联邦政府刚来过 |
[25:21] | Oh, well, I feel so much more secure, don’t you? | 我太有安全感了 你呢 |
[25:24] | They took my computer. I had personal photos. | 他们拿走了我的电脑 里面有私人照片 |
[25:28] | They took everything, even my handwritten notes. | 他们拿走了所有 甚至是我的手写笔记 |
[25:31] | Hey, Vince. How would you like Detective King’s computer? | 文斯 你想不想要金警探的电脑 |
[25:36] | That looks just like my computer. | 看着像我的电脑 |
[25:37] | Yeah, well, I swapped his out with yours, | 是的 我把他的和你的换了 |
[25:41] | And they took his. | 他们拿走的是他的 |
[25:42] | You didn’t happen to save mine, did you? | 你没有顺便拯救我的 对吧 |
[25:44] | Why don’t you try this one? | 为什么不试试这台 |
[25:48] | You know you can get in a lot of trouble for this. | 你明白这么做会带来大麻烦 |
[25:50] | Well, it wouldn’t be the first time. | 不是第一次了 |
[25:52] | Is there any news on this boyfriend? | 她男朋友有消息吗 |
[25:55] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[25:56] | But why don’t we go over what we know about Natalie? | 不过我们可以把有关娜塔莉的情况再过一遍 |
[25:58] | Right, she was, uh — she was stressed out. | 对 她压力很大 |
[26:00] | She was losing weight. She wasn’t using her cellphone. | 日渐消瘦 不用手机 |
[26:03] | Korsak, do you still have her phone records? | 科萨克 你那儿还有她的电话记录吗 |
[26:04] | Yeah. | 有 |
[26:06] | Who did she call two weeks ago | 两周前她开始不用自己那部手机的 |
[26:07] | right before she stopped using that phone? | 那之前她都给谁打过电话 |
[26:09] | The office, boyfriend. | 办公室 她男友 |
[26:11] | Wait. What’s this 800 number? | 等等 这个800打头的电话是哪来的 |
[26:16] | Reservation desk of the Logan Convention Center and Hotel. | 是洛根会议中心及酒店的前台电话 |
[26:19] | Well, what was going on there? | 那里有什么活动吗 |
[26:20] | Three-day Government Intelligence Community Conference. | 为期三天的政府情报部门会议 |
[26:23] | Looks like 1,500 private and government | 大概有1500名私人和政府的 |
[26:25] | intelligence experts attended. | 情报专家参加了 |
[26:26] | Check the cellphone towers near that hotel. | 查查那家酒店附近的手机信号基站 |
[26:28] | Maybe she stayed there. | 她可能住在那儿了 |
[26:31] | Yeah, she was within range of their towers for all three days. | 没错 那三天她都在那里的基站信号范围内 |
[26:35] | Maybe something happened at that hotel during the conference. | 也许会议期间她在那家酒店碰上了什么事 |
[26:37] | Or maybe she met someone | 还是说她碰上了谁 |
[26:39] | and decided to leak or sell intelligence. | 打算泄露或出卖情报 |
[26:43] | Senator Bloomfield’s giving a press conference. | 布鲁姆菲尔德参议员正在开新闻发布会 |
[26:46] | Some claim that my daughter was about | 有人说我女儿打算 |
[26:48] | to divulge sensitive intelligence information. | 泄露敏感的情报信息 |
[26:51] | Well, she got out in front of it. | 她抢在前头说了 |
[26:53] | The media must have been about to break it. | 媒体肯定打算披露了 |
[26:54] | There could only be one explanation — | 只有一个解释 |
[26:58] | She was influenced by her fiance, Waiman Zhang. | 她是受她的未婚夫张伟曼影响 |
[27:01] | Maybe she knows something we don’t. | 她可能知道什么我们不知道的情况 |
[27:06] | Hey. Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:07] | Maura says she’s got something. | 莫拉说她有发现了 |
[27:11] | Susie, is anybody there? | 苏茜 外面有人吗 |
[27:13] | No, dr. Isles. | 没有 艾尔斯医生 |
[27:14] | All right, this is a dental mold of Natalie’s teeth. | 好了 这是娜塔莉的牙齿模型 |
[27:18] | Mm, making a dental mold is a federal offense. | 做齿模可是违反了联邦法律 |
[27:22] | What?! | 什么 |
[27:23] | Susie, I told you I will take | 苏茜 我跟你说了 |
[27:25] | full responsibility for obstructing justice. | 我会对妨碍司法这事负全责的 |
[27:27] | – What did you do? – Uh, well, Susie, check again. | -你做什么了 -苏茜 再看看 |
[27:30] | No one’s coming, doctor, but please hurry. | 没人来 医生 不过你快点儿 |
[27:32] | Yes, doctor, please. | 就是 医生 求你了 |
[27:33] | I can’t stare at a dental mold much longer. | 这齿模我实在是看不下去了 |
[27:37] | You palmed Natalie’s retainers. | 你藏下了娜塔莉的牙套 |
[27:40] | Well, I, um — they, um — yes. | 这个嘛 是 没错 |
[27:44] | Okay, that actually is obstructing justice. | 好吧 这倒真是妨碍司法了 |
[27:46] | Oh, boy. | 老天啊 |
[27:49] | May I ask why? | 能说说原因吗 |
[27:50] | And why we’re gathered here staring at dental contraband? | 还有我们来这儿盯着这个违法的牙套干嘛 |
[27:55] | This is Natalie’s maxillary upper and her mandibular lower. | 这是娜塔莉的上下齿 |
[27:59] | She had active orthodontic treatment as a teenager. | 她小时候做过有效的牙齿矫正 |
[28:02] | Watch this. | 看这个 |
[28:05] | Doesn’t fit. | 不匹配 |
[28:06] | Are you sure those are Natalie’s? | 你确定那是娜塔莉的吗 |
[28:08] | Yes. Uh, her alignment has relapsed. | 对 但她的牙齿又不齐了 |
[28:10] | So Natalie didn’t wear them. | 就是说娜塔莉根本就不戴牙套 |
[28:13] | How long had it been since she did? | 她有多久没戴了 |
[28:15] | Years — two to three, at least. | 有几年了 至少两到三年吧 |
[28:17] | But we found them with her in her briefcase. | 可我们是在她身边的公文包里找到的 |
[28:19] | Why would you take retainers that don’t fit? | 谁会随身带着不合适的牙套呢 |
[28:21] | You wouldn’t. | 谁都不会 |
[28:25] | She didn’t pack them. Somebody else did. | 不是她放在公文包里的 是别人放的 |
[28:27] | Not the boyfriend. He’d know she didn’t wear them. | 不会是他男友 他应该知道她不戴 |
[28:29] | Maura, this is great. | 莫拉 这是大发现 |
[28:31] | Okay, we got to get into Natalie’s apartment. | 好了 我们得想办法到娜塔莉家里去 |
[28:33] | Why? What will that tell you? | 去干嘛 能有什么发现 |
[28:34] | If somebody else packed her things, | 如果是别人给她收拾的行李 |
[28:36] | that somebody was in the apartment. | 那么那个人肯定到过她家 |
[28:37] | Mm-hmm, and if we’re right, | 对 如果我们推理得没错 |
[28:38] | then Natalie wasn’t running, she was set up. | 那娜塔莉不是想潜逃 她是被人陷害的 |
[28:40] | How do we get past the feds? | 我们怎么才能绕过联调局那帮人 |
[28:42] | We’re gonna need help. | 得找人帮忙 |
[28:46] | Senator, what we have to tell you about your daughter | 参议员 我们想跟你说说你女儿的事 |
[28:48] | is not something that you want | 这些事你肯定不想让 |
[28:49] | the Department of Homeland Security to hear. | 国土安全部的人听 |
[28:53] | Well, if it’s a question of national security — | 如果是关于国家安全的 |
[28:55] | It isn’t. It’s of a personal nature. | 不是 是她个人的事 |
[28:59] | Clay, can you give us a minute? | 克莱 能让我们单独待一会儿吗 |
[29:05] | We believe your daughter was framed. | 我们认为你女儿是被陷害的 |
[29:07] | Natalie’s retainers were found with her body. | 和娜塔莉的尸体一起被发现的还有她的牙套 |
[29:14] | I was able to determine that she wasn’t — | 我能够确认她并不… |
[29:15] | Yeah, no, I… | 对 那个 我 |
[29:19] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[29:22] | And I blamed Waiman. | 我居然责怪伟曼 |
[29:25] | We had a little joke. | 我和她开过一个玩笑 |
[29:26] | I told her for college graduation, | 我跟她说为了祝贺她大学毕业 |
[29:28] | I was giving her braces again | 我要再送她副牙套 |
[29:30] | because she never wore the damn retainers. | 因为以前那个她根本就不戴 |
[29:32] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[29:34] | I knew she would never betray her country. | 我就知道她不会叛国的 |
[29:36] | Then help us prove that. | 那就帮我们证实这一点 |
[29:40] | You can’t do this, Valerie. | 你不能这么做 瓦莱丽 |
[29:41] | I am a senior senator of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. | 我是马萨诸塞联邦的资深参议员 |
[29:44] | This warrant was issued by a state judge. | 这份搜查令是由州法官签发的 |
[29:45] | A federal judge can block it. | 联邦法官可以将其废止 |
[29:49] | Are you gonna tell them to move? | 你叫不叫他们让开 |
[29:52] | Come on, Senator. | 走吧 参议员 |
[29:54] | Unless you’d like to be on national news | 你是不是想因为逮捕美国议员 |
[29:56] | arresting a U.S. Senator. | 上国内新闻 |
[29:57] | And the Chief Medical Examiner | 还有马萨诸塞联邦的 |
[29:58] | of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts. | 首席法医 |
[30:00] | And three Boston Homicide detectives. | 还有三名波士顿警局凶案组探员 |
[30:04] | Excuse us. | 借过 |
[30:28] | If I know Clay, he’s already working | 要是我没看错克莱的话 他肯定已经去搞 |
[30:30] | on a federal court order to get us out of here. | 联邦法院的法院判令了 好把我们赶出去 |
[30:32] | I’ll see what I can do to slow him down. | 我来想办法拖住他 |
[30:37] | Let’s hope the feds missed something. | 希望联调局的人遗漏了什么 |
[30:42] | See anything on the lock? | 锁上有什么发现吗 |
[30:43] | Scratches on the tumbler. It’s been picked. | 锁孔上有划痕 这门被撬开过 |
[30:46] | Well, that doesn’t sound very high tech for government spooks. | 听起来可不像高科技的政府间谍干的 |
[30:48] | Google glasses still won’t let you pass through walls. | 谷歌眼镜也不能让你穿墙越壁 |
[30:53] | Interesting. She was a knitter. | 有意思 她还织东西 |
[30:54] | Maura, we brought you here | 莫拉 我们带你来 |
[30:56] | because we couldn’t bring CSRU, remember? | 是因为不能带现场鉴证小组 记得吗 |
[31:00] | Found a needle in a pencil eraser | 铅笔尾端的橡皮里有根针 |
[31:03] | with stained-black thread. | 穿了条染黑的线 |
[31:06] | India ink. | 印度墨水 |
[31:09] | And a permanent marker. | 还有支不褪色的马克笔 |
[31:11] | Ink? What? Like making a tattoo? | 墨水 哪种 纹身用的吗 |
[31:15] | Hmm, these are all supplies that could be used to | 这些都是可以用来 |
[31:16] | make a homemade tattoo. | 给自己纹身的工具 |
[31:18] | Natalie’s wrist. | 娜塔莉的手腕 |
[31:19] | The ink is consistent with the ink that was used on her tattoo. | 这墨水与她纹身上的墨水一致 |
[31:24] | Frank, you took a picture of it, right? | 弗兰克 你拍照片了吧 |
[31:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:28] | I mean, why would Natalie give herself a homemade tattoo? | 可娜塔莉为什么要自己给自己纹身呢 |
[31:31] | Well, it’s a unique design? | 因为设计特别 |
[31:35] | Wow. That’s weird. Hmm? | 这可真奇怪 |
[31:37] | I don’t have any cell service in here. | 我的手机在这没有信号 |
[31:41] | Yeah. Me, either. | 我也是 |
[31:42] | And I don’t have google. | 我没有谷歌 |
[31:43] | The kids these days are calling it “Wi-Fi.” | 现在的孩子管那叫”无线网” |
[31:47] | Why would a computer-engineer genius like Natalie | 像娜塔莉这样的天才电脑工程师 |
[31:49] | live in a place without cell service? | 为什么要住在一个手机没信号的地方 |
[31:51] | Yeah, and no 25-year-old I know | 而且我认识的二十五岁的人里 |
[31:53] | has an old-school phone. | 没人用这种老式电话 |
[31:55] | Old-school? It’s cordless. | 老式 那可是无线的 |
[31:59] | You guys don’t have those at home? | 你们在家不用这个 |
[32:00] | No. Kids use these. | 不 现在的孩子用这个 |
[32:03] | Ha ha ha, you people think you’re so funny. | 你们一定觉得自己有趣极了 |
[32:08] | A 2.4 gigahertz signal would override the router. | 2.4千兆赫的信号会覆盖路由器的信号 |
[32:14] | Check to see if you have cell service and Wi-Fi now. | 看看现在有没有手机信号和无线网 |
[32:17] | Yeah, it’s back up. | 有了 又有信号了 |
[32:22] | So Natalie made a homemade Wi-Fi jammer. | 所以娜塔莉自制了一个无线网干扰器 |
[32:26] | She was under surveillance. | 她被监视了 |
[32:28] | And what do you do when you’re under surveillance? | 你被监视的时候会怎么办 |
[32:29] | You don’t use electronic devices. | 不用电子设备 |
[32:31] | You go old-school. | 用老式电话 |
[32:33] | All right, so, what did the feds miss? | 好吧 所以联调局的人到底遗漏了什么 |
[32:36] | What’s still here that could help us? | 这儿还有什么有用的线索 |
[32:38] | “Pick up dry cleaning. Get fruit. | 取干洗的衣服 买水果 |
[32:41] | Go to bank and deposit check.” | 去银行存支票 |
[32:43] | Okay, even I direct-deposit. | 连我都是直接存钱的 |
[32:46] | Yeah, so does she. I checked her bank records. | 她也是 我查过她的银行记录 |
[32:49] | Why else would you go to the bank? | 你去银行还能干什么 |
[32:50] | Did you check to see if she was paying for a safe-deposit box? | 你们查过她有付钱租保险箱吗 |
[32:53] | Yeah, she wasn’t. | 查了 她没有 |
[32:54] | I’m such a good customer, | 我是个高级客户 |
[32:55] | my gold card gives me one for free. | 我的金卡能让我免费使用保险箱 |
[32:57] | Did she have a credit card through her bank? | 她银行户口里有信用卡吗 |
[32:59] | Yeah. | 有 |
[33:00] | So maybe she had a free safe-deposit box. | 那她或许可以免费使用保险箱 |
[33:04] | No payment record. You wouldn’t be able to trace it. | 没有支付记录 你就无法追踪 |
[33:06] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[33:25] | Two red NSA badges. | 两个红色国安局警徽 |
[33:28] | The scarlet letter. | 红字 |
[33:29] | Red means you’re about to lose your security clearance. | 红色意味着你即将失去你的安全许可 |
[33:31] | So someone’s threatening Natalie and her fiance. | 所以有人在威胁娜塔莉和她未婚夫 |
[33:35] | Yeah, her mother, too. Look at this. | 是啊 还有她母亲 看这个 |
[33:37] | “Kick Bloomfield out of Washington.” | 把布鲁姆菲尔德赶出华盛顿 |
[33:40] | Laundry bag from the Logan Convention Center and Hotel. | 洛根会议中心酒店的洗衣袋 |
[33:43] | Where natalie spent three days. What’s that? | 她在那里待了三天 那是什么 |
[33:46] | Bloody wash rag. | 沾血的抹布 |
[33:48] | Bodily fluid? | 还有体液吗 |
[33:52] | It’s definitely semen, but it wasn’t her fiance’s. | 这绝对是精液 但不是她未婚夫的 |
[33:55] | It was a different blood type. | 血型不同 |
[33:57] | The blood on the washcloth is A.B. | 这块毛巾上的血是AB型的 |
[33:59] | A.B.? So the blood is Natalie’s? | AB 那这血是娜塔莉的 |
[34:01] | She was grinding her teeth, losing her hair, not eating. | 她磨牙 掉头发 还绝食 |
[34:04] | What’s that sound like to you? | 你听着觉得像什么 |
[34:05] | Add blood and semen, sounds like she was raped. | 加上血和精液 听着像她被强奸了 |
[34:08] | Yeah, the washcloth is from | 这条毛巾是 |
[34:09] | the Logan Convention Center and Hotel. | 洛根会议中心酒店的 |
[34:10] | I think she was raped there. | 我想她是在那儿被强奸的 |
[34:12] | If Natalie was raped at a security conference, | 如果娜塔莉在安全会议时被强奸了 |
[34:14] | why not report it? | 她为什么不报案呢 |
[34:15] | A-and why save the washcloth? Why not her clothing? | 为什么要留下这条毛巾而不是她的衣服 |
[34:18] | Maybe he took her clothes | 或许他拿走了她的衣服 |
[34:19] | and made her shower in front of him. | 逼她当着他的面洗澡 |
[34:20] | He was just as careful and efficient | 他强奸她和杀害她的时候 |
[34:22] | at raping her as he was at killing her. | 都一样那么谨慎高效 |
[34:29] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[34:32] | What? Where? | 什么 在哪儿 |
[34:34] | Okay, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[34:37] | Waiman Zhang just turned himself in. | 张伟曼刚刚自首了 |
[34:39] | The boyfriend? To the feds? | 她那个男朋友吗 向联调局探员 |
[34:41] | To us. | 向我们 |
[34:43] | Why did you disappear? | 你为什么突然消失 |
[34:49] | Natalie sent me this text. | 娜塔莉发给了我这条短信 |
[34:52] | “Plan ‘X'”? | 计划X |
[34:53] | This is gonna sound like something out of | 这事说出来就像在演 |
[34:55] | “the Bourne Identity.” | 《谍影重重》 |
[34:56] | Try us. | 说来听听 |
[34:57] | We were at a conference, and something happened there. | 我们当时在开会 后来发生了一些事 |
[35:01] | – The security conference at Logan Center? – Yeah. | -在洛根中心开的安全会议 -对 |
[35:04] | What were you doing there? | 你在那儿干什么 |
[35:05] | All the K.A.G. people were there. | KAG的人都在那儿 |
[35:07] | I was only there the first day. | 我只去了第一天 |
[35:08] | Natalie was there the whole weekend. | 娜塔莉整个周末都在那里 |
[35:11] | And when I picked her up, she was different. | 我去接她的时候 她变得不一样了 |
[35:13] | Different? How? | 怎么不一样了 |
[35:15] | She was really quiet, but more than usual. | 她很安静 比以前还安静 |
[35:20] | Yeah. She wouldn’t talk to me. | 她不愿跟我说话 |
[35:22] | And she was just crying all the time. | 只是一直在哭 |
[35:24] | And that wasn’t like her. | 那不像她 |
[35:26] | You were her fiance. | 你是她的未婚夫 |
[35:28] | You must have had some idea of what was upsetting her. | 你肯定多多少少猜到了令她抑郁的原因 |
[35:30] | I tried to get it out of her, | 我试过问她 |
[35:32] | but she said that if I knew that I would be at risk, too. | 可她说如果我知道了 我也会身处险境 |
[35:36] | Let’s go back to “Plan ‘X'”. | 那我们回到”计划X”吧 |
[35:37] | What we do for a living would make anybody paranoid. | 我们的工作性质会让任何人都变得疑神疑鬼 |
[35:40] | Natalie thought that we should have a plan | 娜塔莉认为我们应该做个计划 |
[35:42] | just in case we needed to disappear. | 以防我们有一天万一需要消失 |
[35:44] | – Plan “X”. – Yeah. | -那就是”计划X” -没错 |
[35:48] | Um, could we see your tattoo? | 我们可以看一下你的纹身吗 |
[35:54] | Natalie did that. She had one, too. | 这是娜塔莉给我纹的 她自己也有一个 |
[35:57] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[36:00] | No, I tried. It doesn’t open. | 没用的 我试过 打不开 |
[36:05] | I have another idea. | 我想到另外一个办法 |
[36:32] | It’s opening. | 打开了 |
[36:33] | It’s an encrypted link to the deep web. | 这是深层网络信息的加密链接 |
[36:35] | I don’t even want to know what that is. | 我都不想知道那到底是什么 |
[36:38] | My name is Natalie Bloomfield. | 我叫娜塔莉·布鲁姆菲尔德 |
[36:41] | And if you’ve accessed this, it means you have my body. | 如果你看到这个视频 说明你找到了我的尸体 |
[36:46] | I pray Waiman is still alive. | 我衷心祈祷伟曼还活着 |
[36:52] | I’m sorry, but as you know, | 抱歉 但是你们也知道 |
[36:53] | your state warrant is invalid | 因为这事关国家安全 |
[36:55] | because this is a matter of national security. | 所以你们的州立搜查令无效 |
[36:57] | Oh, shoot. Wrong one. | 该死的 拿错了 |
[36:58] | Clay, do you have the other one? | 克莱 另外那张在你那吧 |
[37:00] | Right here. | 这呢 |
[37:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:07] | You were helping us the whole time, weren’t you? | 你一直以来都在帮我们 对吧 |
[37:09] | Oh, I can do a lot of things. | 我能做的事情有很多 |
[37:11] | But I can’t investigate a homicide. | 但是却不包括调查谋杀案 |
[37:14] | That one’s federal. | 那个是联邦搜查令 |
[37:15] | You thought you could hide behind national security, | 你以为你能躲在国家安全名义的后面 |
[37:18] | do whatever you wanted in your private company? | 然后在你的私人公司里为所欲为吗 |
[37:20] | You sought out introverted women, | 你瞄准内向的女人 |
[37:22] | didn’t think any of them would ever stand up to you. | 你以为她们不会反抗你 |
[37:24] | Clay, this is an abuse of power. What is going on here? | 克莱 这完全是滥用职权 到底是怎么回事 |
[37:27] | How did you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[37:28] | How’d you get Natalie into your hotel suite? | 你是怎么把娜塔莉骗到你的酒店套房的 |
[37:32] | What? Did you tell her you had some work to go over? | 怎么着 你是不是跟她说要跟她谈工作上的事 |
[37:34] | As a standard, we use cryptographic interoperability | 作为标准 我们在这种国防部的秘密文件上 |
[37:36] | on this D.O.D. classified document. | 使用加密互通性 |
[37:38] | But, um, I added this algorithm. | 但是我加入了这个演算法 |
[37:42] | She’d known you forever. You were like a father to her. | 她从小就认识你 你就像是她的父亲 |
[37:45] | And her boss. | 现在又是她的上司 |
[37:48] | She didn’t even see it coming, did she? | 她根本都没料到 对吧 |
[37:50] | Saw what? What are you implying, detective? | 料到什么 你在暗示什么 警探 |
[37:55] | No. Please. Please! | 不 求求你了 求求你了 |
[37:58] | Please! Please stop! | 求求你了 别这样 |
[38:05] | It was consensual sex! | 那是两厢情愿的性行为 |
[38:08] | Are you sure? That’s not what Natalie said. | 你确定吗 娜塔莉可不是这么说的 |
[38:11] | My boss, Christopher Carnaha, raped me. | 我的上司克里斯托弗·卡纳汉强奸了我 |
[38:15] | He has me under surveillance, | 虽然他认为他一定能逃脱制裁 |
[38:16] | even though he thinks he got away with it, | 但他还是在监视我 |
[38:19] | just as he has dozens of times before. | 他以前也才曾多次做过这种事 |
[38:21] | But he knows that I found others. | 但是他知道我发现了其他的受害者 |
[38:25] | You were spying on her to make sure she wasn’t talking. | 你在监视她 以确保她不会把这件事说出去 |
[38:28] | And that’s when you learned | 也正是这个时候 |
[38:29] | she’d found the other women you’d raped. | 你得知她发现了其他曾被你强奸的女人 |
[38:31] | They’re just as afraid as I am. | 她们跟我一样恐惧 |
[38:34] | But I cannot, in good conscience, | 但是我的良心不允许 |
[38:36] | go on with my life | 我一声不吭地继续自己的生活 |
[38:37] | and allow him to rape another woman. | 从而给他机会强奸其他女人 |
[38:39] | You framed her and you killed her, | 你诬陷她并且杀了她 |
[38:41] | you piece of crap. | 你这个人渣 |
[38:45] | Clay, please. | 克莱 拜托 |
[38:46] | The fact that I had sex with Natalie | 就算我跟娜塔莉上过床 |
[38:49] | does not mean that I killed her. | 也不证明是我杀的她呀 |
[38:51] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 不 的确证明不了 |
[38:54] | But this does. | 但这个可以 |
[38:56] | Please track this GPS signal. | 请追踪这个GPS信号 |
[38:58] | It’s Christopher. | 是克里斯托弗 |
[38:59] | He’s got a GPS jammer on his phone, | 他的手机上有个GPS干扰器 |
[39:00] | but I think I’ve got it. | 但我已经把它破解了 |
[39:01] | Track it. Track it to where I am right now! | 追踪这个信号 请马上追踪到我的位置 |
[39:04] | We tracked your phone right to Natalie’s body. | 你的电话正好指向发现娜塔莉尸体的地方 |
[39:06] | It cost her her life, but she beat you. | 虽说她付出了生命为代价 但她打败了你 |
[39:10] | You’re under arrest | 你因谋杀 |
[39:12] | for the murder of Natalie Bloomfield. | 娜塔莉·布鲁姆菲尔德而被捕了 |
[39:32] | Don’t play with your sutures. | 别一直去碰你的伤口 |
[39:35] | Where did you come from? | 你这是从哪来呀 |
[39:37] | How’s your lip? | 你的嘴唇怎么样了 |
[39:38] | It’s fine. | 没事了 |
[39:40] | You want to see how fine? | 你想试试吗 |
[39:50] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:52] | I just wanted to see what that felt like. | 我只想试试吻你的感觉 |
[39:58] | I’m gonna go before we have an awkward conversation. | 在情况变得尴尬之前 我还是先走吧 |
[40:35] | Jane. | 简 |
[40:41] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[40:43] | Read it. | 你自己看吧 |
[40:50] | “I wasn’t expecting this to be so hard. | “我没想到这件事会这么困难 |
[40:52] | I don’t know who I am if I’m not a soldier. | 离开军队的话 我都不知道自己是谁了 |
[40:54] | They want me to command a battalion in the Balkans. | 部队希望我带领一个营去巴尔干半岛 |
[40:57] | There’s room for my wife. | 我可以携妻前往 |
[41:01] | Please come, Jane. Please.” | 请你一定要来 简 求你了” |
[41:05] | I’m not going. | 我不会去的 |
[41:06] | I’m not gonna marry him. | 我不会嫁给他 |
[41:09] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[41:11] | Yeah, me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:14] | I’m not gonna leave everything | 我才不会放弃一切 |
[41:16] | to follow him around the world. | 然后跟着他满世界跑呢 |
[41:24] | What’s in your hand? | 你拿的是什么 |
[41:27] | I think I’m pregnant. | 我好像怀孕了 |