时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:12] | That is a very vivid dream. | 那还真是生动形象的梦 |
[02:15] | Yeah. What do you think it means? | 你觉得有什么寓意吗 |
[02:16] | Probably nothing. | 八成没有 |
[02:18] | Though the physical changes that your body is going through | 但你正在经历的生理变化 |
[02:20] | can enhance any underlying emotional instability. | 确实会让你的情绪反复无常 |
[02:24] | So, you’re saying that I’m nervous about having the baby? | 你是说我对生孩子很紧张 |
[02:28] | I would be. Look, you’re pregnant. | 换我我也会啊 你怀孕了 |
[02:32] | You know, your body is producing a cocktail of hormones. | 你的身体分泌了大量的荷尔蒙 |
[02:35] | Right now, human chorionic gonadotropin | 此时此刻 绒毛膜促性腺激素 |
[02:37] | is facilitating the production of estrogen and progesterone. | 正在促使雌激素和孕激素分泌呢 |
[02:41] | Estrogen causes breast enlargement. | 雌激素会让乳房增大 |
[02:43] | It’s also responsible | 还会造成 |
[02:44] | for a lack of interest in sex during pregnancy. | 怀孕期间的性欲低下 |
[02:47] | So bigger boobs and no sex? | 看着大胸却得禁欲 |
[02:50] | That’s a guy’s worst nightmare. | 真是男人的噩梦啊 |
[02:54] | I will kill you. | 我要杀了你 |
[02:56] | Caffeine bad. | 咖啡因不好 |
[02:57] | Death worse. | 丢小命更糟 |
[03:00] | Maura! | 莫拉 |
[03:05] | When are you gonna tell Casey? | 你打算什么时候告诉凯西 |
[03:07] | Not today. | 反正不是今天 |
[03:09] | I don’t even know how I feel about it yet. | 我自己都还没搞清是什么态度呢 |
[03:10] | Well, take your time. It’s a very big discussion. | 慢慢想 这可是件大事 |
[03:16] | This is good. | 真好喝 |
[03:18] | Did you use the Sulawesi? | 是苏拉维西岛的咖啡豆吗 |
[03:19] | I hate you. | 我讨厌你 |
[03:22] | Good morning! | 早上好 |
[03:23] | Good morning, Angela. | 早上好 安琪拉 |
[03:25] | Hey. | 早啊 |
[03:27] | Hey, ma. | 早啊 妈 |
[03:32] | What are you so worried about? | 你在担心些什么 |
[03:34] | You know, what kind of mother you’ll be? | 是你会成为什么样的母亲 |
[03:35] | How it will affect your work? | 还是这会不会影响你的工作 |
[03:37] | No, I’m afraid I’m gonna turn into my mother. | 都不是 我担心我会变成我妈这样 |
[03:39] | Oh, well, that’s just free-floating anxiety. | 那纯属没来头的瞎焦虑 |
[03:41] | That’s not based in any reality. Don’t give in to it. | 一点现实根据都没有 别让它乱了阵脚 |
[03:46] | You look different, Jane. | 你跟平时不一样了 简 |
[03:47] | – Bad sleep. – New eyeliner. | -没睡好 -新的眼线 |
[03:51] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么了 |
[03:53] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[03:54] | Coffee’s good. | 咖啡很好喝 |
[03:56] | Coffee’s great. | 咖啡好喝极了 |
[03:58] | You want a cup? | 你要来一杯吗 |
[03:59] | No, I’m — I’m good. | 不 不用了 |
[04:02] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[04:04] | What, right now? What are you, nuts? No. | 现在吗 你疯了吗 不要 |
[04:05] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[04:06] | Because… | 因为… |
[04:09] | Because! | 因为 |
[04:10] | Because of the wonderful things she does? | 因为她生了完美的你吗 |
[04:13] | What are you two whispering about? | 你们俩说什么悄悄话呢 |
[04:15] | – Sore throat. – We’re not whispering. | -嗓子疼 -没说悄悄话啊 |
[04:17] | Thank god. | 天哪 |
[04:21] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[04:22] | Isles. | 艾尔斯 |
[04:23] | All right. Ma, we got to go. | 妈 我们得走了 |
[04:30] | Um, you know, you should just… | 你应该… |
[04:34] | That’s nice! | 很漂亮 |
[04:36] | I’ve been trying to get her to wear her hair back. | 我一直劝她把头发扎起来 |
[04:39] | You should try it. | 你该试试 |
[04:41] | Would you get — | 把手松开… |
[04:42] | What do you call a nightmare | 明明醒着却做了噩梦 |
[04:44] | that happens to you when you’re awake? | 你管这叫什么 |
[04:46] | That couldn’t happen. | 那根本不可能发生 |
[04:47] | Just did. Bye, ma. | 刚刚就是 妈 再见 |
[04:49] | Bye, girls. | 拜拜 姑娘们 |
[05:19] | Would that be so bad — | 变得和你妈妈有点像 |
[05:20] | becoming a little like your mother? | 有那么糟吗 |
[05:22] | I mean, nuclear war is worse, but it’s close. | 快赶上核战了 |
[05:25] | It’s terrifying, Maura! | 吓死人了好吗 莫拉 |
[05:27] | Fear is an essential part of our survival. | 恐惧是生存的重要部分 |
[05:29] | It keeps us alert. | 它让我们保持警惕 |
[05:30] | Oh, great. So, no caffeine in the morning. | 是吗 早上不用喝咖啡了 |
[05:32] | Just a big old cup of fear. | 给我来一大杯恐惧 |
[05:34] | I happen to think that your mom was a very great mother. | 我觉得你妈妈是个非常出色的母亲 |
[05:37] | Well, that’s because you weren’t around | 那是因为你没看见 |
[05:38] | when she was doing the mom-ing. | 她是怎么养孩子的 |
[05:39] | Yeah, but I see the result. | 那倒是 但我看到了结果 |
[05:41] | And I think that you’re gonna take | 我相信你会将她的优点 |
[05:42] | all the best of what she did and do it even better. | 继承下来甚至比她做得还好 |
[05:44] | I’ll try. | 我会试试的 |
[05:45] | Morning. The victim’s… | 早上好 受害者是… |
[05:46] | – Hey, you look different. – You look good. | -你看起来不太一样 -容光焕发啊 |
[05:50] | Thanks, I think. | 谢谢…你们 |
[05:51] | You’re wearing a suit. | 你穿西装了 |
[05:53] | Detectives are observant. | 警探的观察力挺敏锐啊 |
[05:54] | Who’s the woman? | 女方是谁 |
[05:55] | How did you know the victim was a woman? | 你怎么知道受害人是女性 |
[05:57] | I’m talking about you and the woman you’re dressing up for. | 我说的是你为之打扮的女人 |
[05:59] | Can’t a man upgrade his look without a woman being involved? | 男人打扮自己就非得是为了女人吗 |
[06:02] | I don’t think so, no. | 我觉得是的 |
[06:03] | Well, usually, the male ornaments himself | 通常情况下 雄性美化自己都是为了 |
[06:05] | to attract a female. | 吸引雌性 |
[06:06] | Well, take, for instance, the sage-grouse or the quetzal. | 就比如艾草榛鸡和绿咬鹃 |
[06:11] | The victim’s Susan Murphy, 38, multiple stab wounds. | 受害人名叫苏珊·墨菲 38岁 多处刺伤 |
[06:14] | She was out jogging. Robbery’s not a motive. | 她当时正在慢跑 并非抢劫 |
[06:16] | She had a $20 in her pocket, | 20美元 信用卡和身份证 |
[06:18] | credit card, along with I.D. | 都在口袋里 |
[06:21] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[06:23] | Yes, to you…too. | 你也是 早上好 |
[06:26] | You are aware that you’ve met before? | 你没忘你们之前就认识吧 |
[06:29] | You look sharp. New woman? | 穿的不错啊 有新女人了 |
[06:31] | He says he’s upgrading his look. | 他说只是改善一下形象 |
[06:33] | – I don’t believe it. – What do you think? | -我不信 -有什么看法 |
[06:36] | She bled out internally. | 她因内出血而死 |
[06:38] | It’s a vicious attack. | 真是场残暴的袭击啊 |
[06:39] | Maybe a predator? | 会是食肉动物所致吗 |
[06:43] | What? | 发现什么了 |
[06:43] | There’s a slight crease, almost a burn, from friction. | 有一道轻微的痕印 因摩擦所致 |
[06:46] | Someone holding her wrist? | 有人抓过她的手腕吗 |
[06:48] | Well, looks more like something was ripped off her. | 看起来更像是从她身上扯了个东西下来 |
[06:50] | – A bracelet? – Could be. | -手镯吗 -可能是 |
[06:52] | Maura. | 莫拉 |
[06:53] | So, it’s not about a woman? | 穿成这样真的和女人无关吗 |
[06:54] | Of course it’s about a woman. | 当然和女人有关 |
[06:55] | You don’t think I dressed up for you, do you? | 你总不会认为我是为你才穿成这样吧 |
[06:57] | Could that be what left the mark on the victim’s wrist? | 这会是导致受害者手腕上留下印记的东西吗 |
[07:00] | It’s possible. What’s it from? | 有可能 这是从哪儿掉下来的 |
[07:05] | No, no. No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 千万别 |
[07:09] | Over here! | 在这儿 |
[07:16] | She was jogging with her baby. | 她当时还带着孩子 |
[07:19] | The baby’s missing. | 孩子不见了 |
[07:33] | We’re fine. Don’t worry about it. | 我们都很好 不用担心 |
[07:36] | Okay, Maura, thanks. | 好的 莫拉 谢谢了 |
[07:37] | Let me know what you find. | 有什么发现及时通知我 |
[07:38] | The divers have gone through the lake. | 潜水员仔细检查了水底 |
[07:40] | Lots of tires and mattresses, | 有很多轮胎和床垫 |
[07:41] | a bowling ball, no baby. | 还有个保龄球 没看到孩子 |
[07:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:45] | They finished the line search of the woods. | 他们完成了对树林的沿线搜索 |
[07:46] | No evidence, no body, nothing. | 未找到证据 尸体 什么都没有 |
[07:49] | If you were gonna kill a mother and her baby, | 如果你打算杀死一位母亲和她的孩子 |
[07:51] | You’d do it here — you’d leave the bodies here. | 你只会在这里作案 把尸体留在这儿 |
[07:53] | T-taking the bodies away would just create problems. | 把尸体带走只会制造麻烦 |
[07:55] | You got potential witnesses who see | 可能会有目击者看到 |
[07:56] | you carrying the bodies away, blood trails. | 你运走尸体 还有血迹 |
[07:58] | So, if there’s no body… | 也就是说如果没发现尸体 |
[08:00] | Maybe we’re looking for a live kid. | 或许这孩子还活着 |
[08:09] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[08:11] | Brian Murphy. | 布莱恩·墨菲 |
[08:12] | 10 days shy of his first birthday. | 还有10天就是他一岁生日了 |
[08:15] | Okay, let’s check all the hospitals and fire stations, | 查下所有的医院和消防站 |
[08:17] | any safe haven where someone might have turned in a baby. | 任何可能会收留婴儿的地方 |
[08:19] | We did. No babies last night. | 我们查过了 昨晚没有小孩被送去 |
[08:21] | Okay, let’s get an Amber Alert out. | 那就对外发布安珀警报[儿童失踪警报] |
[08:22] | Already done, and we’ve got uniforms with Brian’s picture | 已经发了 我们还将布莱恩的照片统一发布 |
[08:24] | out to all the bus stations and airports. | 到了所有的汽车站和机场 |
[08:26] | Make sure they canvass the area around the park, all right, | 确保他们要仔细搜查公园的周边地区 |
[08:29] | as well as his own neighborhood. Somebody saw something. | 以及他住所附近 有人或许曾看到些什么 |
[08:31] | We’re talking to everyone, Jane. | 我们和每个人都谈过了 简 |
[08:33] | Good, ’cause he can’t talk to anybody. | 干的不错 因为他可不会和别人说话 |
[08:40] | What do we have? | 发现了什么 |
[08:43] | Susan Murphy, daughter of William and Patricia, | 苏珊·墨菲 威廉和帕特丽夏的女儿 |
[08:46] | local girl born at Brigham and Women’s hospital, | 出生于布莱根妇女医院的本土女孩 |
[08:48] | grew up right by Fenway park. | 在芬威球场边长大 |
[08:50] | Got a full scholarship to B.C.U., | 曾获波士顿剑桥大学全额奖学金 |
[08:52] | where she was a star cross-country runner | 在校曾是一名明星级越野赛跑选手 |
[08:54] | and captain of the track team. | 还是田径队队长 |
[08:57] | She wrote code for a software company. | 她为一家软件公司写代码 |
[08:59] | Susan worked from home so she could take care of her son. | 苏珊在家里上班为的是照顾她儿子 |
[09:02] | Neighbors say Brian was colicky, | 邻居们都说布莱恩患有疝气痛 |
[09:04] | but she ran every night to help him get to sleep. | 但为了让他入睡 她每天都带他跑步 |
[09:06] | She sounds like a good mom. | 听起来是个好母亲 |
[09:08] | Yeah. She was. | 是的 没错 |
[09:11] | No police record. Solid citizen. | 没有违法记录 是个可靠公民 |
[09:15] | Well-liked. | 是个受欢迎的人 |
[09:17] | – Husband, boyfriend? – Don’t know yet. | -有丈夫或者男友吗 -还不清楚 |
[09:20] | Money problems? Relatives? | 有经济问题吗 有亲属吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I-I’m working this thing as fast as I can. | 我在尽快查 |
[09:23] | Which is not fast. | 可还是不够快 |
[09:25] | Is detective Frost in? | 弗罗斯特警探在吗 |
[09:27] | No, he’s on vacation. | 他不在 他度假去了 |
[09:28] | Oh. When’s he coming back? | 那他什么时候回来 |
[09:29] | Uh, he’s driving back today. He’ll be in tomorrow. | 他今天才开车回来 明天来上班 |
[09:31] | Can I help you with something? | 我能帮你什么吗 |
[09:32] | I doubt it. | 可能不行 |
[09:33] | Well, try me. | 让我试试吧 |
[09:36] | Well, the detective’s been helping me | 弗罗斯特警探一直以来都在帮我 |
[09:37] | organize all my observations and notes | 将我从巡逻中得来的观察记录和笔记 |
[09:39] | from patrol into a database which I can cross-reference | 组建成一个数据库以便我能够 |
[09:41] | with other officers and update from my phone. | 与其他警员对照使用并且能在我手机里同步更新 |
[09:44] | His whole system’s so complicated, | 他这一整套系统实在太复杂了 |
[09:45] | I’m afraid to touch it myself. | 我不敢乱摆弄 |
[09:47] | Any chance you can input these for me? | 你可以帮我把这些数据输进去吗 |
[09:50] | Uh… it might be better | 最好还是让 |
[09:53] | if detective Frost handled that himself. | 弗罗斯特警探亲自操作吧 |
[09:56] | We’ll let the detective know you’re looking for him. | 我们会跟他说你有找过他 |
[09:57] | – Great. Great. Thanks. – Sure. | -太好了 谢谢了 -没问题 |
[10:01] | Susan Murphy has a sister in Maine. | 苏珊·墨菲有个妹妹在缅因州 |
[10:03] | She’s on her way in. | 她正赶过来 |
[10:04] | Susan also has an ex-husband, | 苏珊还有个前夫 |
[10:05] | And it looks like the breakup wasn’t pretty. | 看起来分手的时候闹得不是很愉快 |
[10:08] | Multiple filings | 有一堆关于苏珊·墨菲 |
[10:09] | in the case of Susan Murphy vs. Raymond Murphy. | 和雷蒙德·墨菲离婚案的文件呢 |
[10:12] | I guess we need to pay him a visit. | 我觉得我们应该去拜访下他 |
[10:19] | – Hi. – Hey. | -嗨 -嘿 |
[10:20] | What are you giving me? | 这是什么 |
[10:21] | Broiled fish with kale. | 甘蓝煎鱼 |
[10:24] | For breakfast? | 当早饭吗 |
[10:25] | It’s very healthy. I thought you might be hungry. | 这十分健康 我想你会饿的 |
[10:27] | Sounds delicious. | 听起来很美味啊 |
[10:28] | You don’t eat anything unless it’s covered in sugar or grease. | 你从不吃没有大量糖和油脂的食物 |
[10:31] | I’ve changed my diet. | 我改变饮食习惯了 |
[10:34] | Is he seeing a new girl? | 他在和女孩约会吗 |
[10:36] | He’s upgrading his look. | 他是在改善形象 |
[10:37] | Oh, he’s got a new girl. | 那就是有新女友了 |
[10:40] | Thanks for the fish. | 谢谢你的鱼 |
[10:41] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 不谢 |
[10:44] | Thanks, ma. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[10:50] | Raymond Murphy? This is Boston police. | 雷蒙德·墨菲在吗 我们是波士顿警察 |
[10:53] | Come on, Mr Murphy, open up. | 墨菲先生 快点开门 |
[10:54] | – We’re gonna need a warrant. – We need to get in there. | -我们得申请个搜查令 -我们要进去 |
[10:57] | Yeah. I’ll call judge O’Connell. He’s fast. | 好吧 我来打给奥康奈尔法官 他办事很快 |
[10:59] | And he liked the Scotch I sent him for his birthday. | 他很喜欢我送他的生日礼物 一瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[11:01] | I’ll pour him a glass myself | 我会亲自给他斟上一杯 |
[11:02] | if he can get us a warrant before noon. | 如果他能在中午之前发张搜查令给我们 |
[11:06] | You know, that doesn’t help. | 你这么按也没用 |
[11:08] | It makes me feel better. | 我就喜欢 |
[11:11] | Oh, come on. You never get that. | 得了吧 绝对不可能 |
[11:15] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[11:17] | Raymond Murphy. Boston Police. | 雷蒙德·墨菲 我们是波士顿警察 |
[11:20] | Uh…okay. Is my truck too close to the hydrant? | 好吧 是我的卡车离消防栓太近了吗 |
[11:22] | I thought I was just clear. | 我以为距离刚好呢 |
[11:23] | No, it’s got nothing to do with your truck. | 不 跟你的卡车没关系 |
[11:25] | Can we talk inside, please? | 我们能进去聊聊吗 |
[11:26] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[11:27] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[11:28] | Caitlin, Ray’s girlfriend. | 凯特琳 雷的女朋友 |
[11:30] | Is something wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[11:34] | Susan’s dead? | 苏珊死了 |
[11:35] | Oh, my god. | 老天呐 |
[11:37] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 怎么会这样 |
[11:39] | W-why? Who would want to hurt Susan? | 怎么 谁会要伤害苏珊 |
[11:42] | Mr. Murphy, I have to ask. | 墨菲先生 我需要问你 |
[11:44] | We saw all the filings of your divorce. | 我们看到你们的离婚材料 |
[11:46] | It seemed pretty… | 看起来 |
[11:48] | Contentious. | 争议挺大的 |
[11:49] | It was a divorce. | 是离婚嘛 |
[11:51] | And, yes, it was bad. Aren’t they all? | 的确不愉快 但不都这样吗 |
[11:54] | Wait. You think I killed Susan because we got divorced? | 等等 你们觉得我因为离婚杀了苏珊 |
[11:59] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 怎么可能 |
[12:01] | I moved on with Caitlin. | 我都跟凯特琳在一起了 |
[12:05] | Wait a minute. Where’s Brian? | 等等 布莱恩在哪儿 |
[12:06] | – Mr. Murphy — – Is he at the station? | -墨菲先生… -他在警局吗 |
[12:07] | – W-wha– who’s taking care of him? – Take a seat. | -谁在照顾他呢 -你先坐下 |
[12:09] | Please, just tell me where my son is! | 拜托 告诉我我儿子在哪儿 |
[12:10] | – We don’t know. – Please sit down. | -我们也不知道 -你请坐 |
[12:13] | We have every available officer out looking for him. | 我们已动用了所有警力在找他 |
[12:21] | Why don’t you tell us where you were last night? | 跟我们说说你昨晚在哪儿吧 |
[12:24] | Me? Why? | 我 干嘛 |
[12:25] | They need an alibi. | 他们需要不在场证明 |
[12:26] | For me?! I-I told you that I don’t — | 我也要 我都说了我不是… |
[12:27] | T-they’re just doing their job. | 他们只是完成份内的事 |
[12:29] | We, um — we took the Mass Pike out to Chicopee | 我们沿马州高速公路去奇科皮 |
[12:32] | – to visit Ray’s mom. – The toll road. | -看雷的母亲 -收费的那条路 |
[12:34] | You have an E-Zpass? | 你们有快易通[公路收费系统] |
[12:35] | Yeah. My mom has dementia. | 对 我妈妈患有老年痴呆 |
[12:38] | She’s in a memory-care facility — Evergreen. | 她在一家记忆康复中心 名叫常青 |
[12:41] | So they’ll have a record of your visit? | 那他们有你们的访问记录咯 |
[12:43] | No. | 没有 |
[12:46] | A truck overturned down near Springfield. | 斯普林菲尔德附近有辆卡车翻车了 |
[12:47] | We sat in traffic forever. | 我们在路上堵了好久 |
[12:49] | By the time we got to Chicopee, | 到奇科皮的时候 |
[12:50] | visiting hours were over. | 已经过了探访时间 |
[12:55] | Can you think of anyone who would want to harm Susan? | 你能想到有谁会伤害苏珊吗 |
[12:58] | Susan? No. No. | 苏珊 不 不会 |
[13:01] | And how would you describe your relationship with her? | 那你们俩的关系如何 |
[13:05] | We got past all the lawyers and figuring out the alimony. | 我们已经跟律师谈好了 赡养费也搞定了 |
[13:08] | W-we were fine. | 我们挺好的 |
[13:12] | She was a great mom. | 她是个好母亲 |
[13:15] | Okay, then. | 那好 |
[13:17] | Uh, there are some techs that are on their way over. | 有些技术人员马上会过来 |
[13:20] | They’ll be here to monitor the phones | 他们会来监视你家的电话 |
[13:21] | in case someone calls for ransom. | 防止有人打来索要赎金 |
[13:24] | Ransom? Y-you think someone might — | 赎金 你们觉得有人可能… |
[13:26] | We’re exploring all options. | 我们要考虑所有可能性 |
[13:27] | Wait a minute. I want to help find Brian. | 等等 我想帮忙找到布莱恩 |
[13:29] | I-I can help search for him | 我可以帮着找他 |
[13:30] | or make phone calls or fliers or — | 打电话或者发传单或者… |
[13:31] | We’re looking everywhere, okay? | 我们正在全力找他 |
[13:33] | If you’d like to come down to the station to wait for news, | 如果你想来局里等消息 |
[13:35] | if that makes you feel better, that’s fine. | 如果这样你会安心些 没问题 |
[13:37] | Yeah, let’s go. Come on. Let’s go. | 咱们去吧 来 走吧 |
[13:50] | Lungs sustained repeated punctures. | 肺部有反复刺伤 |
[13:53] | How’s it going? | 进展如何 |
[13:54] | – Slow. – I can’t do slow. | -很缓慢 -我受不了缓慢 |
[13:57] | Well, I’m not asking you to. | 我没这么要求你 |
[13:58] | That’s cute. Maura, come on. | 真可爱 莫拉 快说吧 |
[14:00] | This is really important that I — | 这个真的很重要 我… |
[14:03] | It’s really — | 真的很… |
[14:06] | Jane, are you all right? | 简 你没事吧 |
[14:08] | Are you using some… | 你在用什么… |
[14:10] | new, powerful, super-smelly chemicals in here? | 新的强力有刺鼻味道的药化学药品吗 |
[14:14] | Uh, no. Same as usual. | 没有 还是老样子 |
[14:17] | Sink! Sink! | 去水槽 水槽 |
[14:25] | Oh, god. I’m turning into Frost. | 天呐 我要变成弗罗斯特了 |
[14:27] | You know, your heightened level of estrogen | 你体内升高的雌性激素 |
[14:29] | produces an increased sensitivity to strong odors. | 会让你对气味更加敏感 |
[14:32] | It’s an evolutionary adaptation to ensure | 这是进化过程中逐渐形成的特点 |
[14:33] | the mother doesn’t ingest toxins that could harm the baby. | 以确保母亲不会吸入对婴儿有害的有毒气体 |
[14:36] | Okay, what have you found out? | 好吧 有什么发现 |
[14:39] | Let’s step outside. | 我们出去说吧 |
[14:40] | No, no, no, I’m — I’m fine. I’m fine. | 不不不 我没事 没事的 |
[14:41] | No, you won’t be if I have to wet-mop my floor. | 不 我要是给地板消毒的话你肯定受不了 |
[14:44] | Want some water? | 要来点水吗 |
[14:45] | Um…no, no. | 不用 |
[14:47] | Um, just tell me about the autopsy. | 告诉我尸检的情况就行 |
[14:51] | Well, it was a rageful attack — 17 stab wounds. | 她遭受的攻击充满个人仇恨 十七处刺伤 |
[14:54] | Hmm. Uh, any physical evidence to link us to the attacker? | 有什么证据能关联到凶手的吗 |
[14:58] | Nothing yet, though there is a possible sexual element | 暂时还没有 不过刺穿伤口上可能有 |
[15:01] | to the stab penetrations. | 性成分 |
[15:02] | Sometimes they indicate an attacker who’s impotent | 有时候这说明攻击者性无能 |
[15:04] | or otherwise incapable of having intercourse. | 或因其他原因无法性交 |
[15:09] | I mean, I was thinking that someone killed Susan | 我之前以为这个人杀了苏珊 |
[15:12] | to steal her baby, | 为了偷她的孩子 |
[15:13] | but maybe the murder was only about Susan. | 但也许凶手只是为苏珊而来的 |
[15:15] | Well, someone could have taken the baby | 说不定这人在苏珊死后 |
[15:17] | after she was dead. | 把孩子带走了 |
[15:20] | This is hard for you, isn’t it, | 这对你太沉重了 对吧 |
[15:21] | just looking for a missing baby? | 寻找下落不明的婴儿 |
[15:23] | Mm, of course it is. | 当然了 |
[15:24] | No, I-I mean harder because… | 对你更加沉重 因为… |
[15:27] | Yes, Maura. And I need to find Brian. | 是的 莫拉 我必须找到布莱恩 |
[15:30] | And I can’t find Brian until I find the killer. | 要找到布莱恩我就必须找到凶手 |
[15:32] | And I can’t find the killer… | 而要找到凶手… |
[15:35] | until I finish the autopsy. | 我就必须要完成尸检 |
[15:37] | – Right. – Well, I would love to, but I keep getting interrupted. | -没错 -我也想赶紧 可老有人打扰我 |
[15:40] | Jane. | 简 |
[15:42] | Uh, there’s something you need to see on the sex-offender registry. | 性犯罪者登记处有发现 你得来看看 |
[15:44] | Okay, I’ll be right up. | 好 马上去 |
[15:45] | Yeah. Hey. | 好 嗨 |
[15:48] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[15:53] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[15:57] | Four “Hey”s? What the hell is that? | 四声”嗨” 这又是闹哪样啊 |
[16:01] | I smell something, Maura. | 我感觉有地方不对劲 莫拉 |
[16:03] | And it has nothing to do with hormones! | 而且那跟荷尔蒙无关 |
[16:12] | What do you got? | 什么情况 |
[16:14] | This is a map of the neighborhood around Baxter Park. | 这是巴克斯特公园附近的地图 |
[16:16] | Show her. | 给她看看 |
[16:18] | And these are all the pedophiles around it. | 这是附近所有的恋童癖者 |
[16:20] | You got to be kidding. | 你逗我玩呢吧 |
[16:22] | I wish. | 我倒希望是 |
[16:23] | All right. | 好吧 |
[16:25] | Talk to them — talk to all of them. | 去跟他们谈谈 所有人 |
[16:26] | Well, that’s a lot of people. | 但人很多啊 |
[16:27] | I can narrow it down. | 我可以缩小范围 |
[16:28] | The playground Susan took Brian to every day is in Baxter Park. | 苏珊每天带布莱恩去的那个游乐场就在巴克斯特公园 |
[16:31] | It’s also where she handed Brian over to Ray | 探望日时她也是在那里把布莱恩 |
[16:33] | on visitation days. | 交给雷的 |
[16:34] | I checked for suspicious activity around the playground. | 我查了游乐场附近的可疑活动 |
[16:36] | A nervous mom reported a man | 有个神经紧张的母亲报警说 |
[16:37] | taking pictures of children in the park four times. | 曾四次看到有个男子给公园里的孩子照相 |
[16:40] | Well, you can’t be in that playground without a child. | 进那种游乐园你不可能不带孩子 |
[16:42] | Especially not this guy. | 特别是这家伙 |
[16:45] | Who happens to live across the street from Baxter park. | 他还碰巧就住在巴克斯特公园对面的街上 |
[17:04] | That’s it. | 就是这儿 |
[17:09] | Boston police! Freeze! | 波士顿警察 不许动 |
[17:21] | Why are you doing this? | 你们带我来干嘛 |
[17:22] | You’re a pedophile living near a playground. | 你是个住在游乐场附近的恋童癖者 |
[17:25] | I was convicted of an offense or two many years ago, | 很多年前我确实被判过一两次性侵 |
[17:29] | but I served my time. | 可我已经服过刑了 |
[17:31] | One of the conditions of your probation | 你的假释有个条件 |
[17:32] | is that you not live within 500 yards | 就是你不能住在离儿童聚集处 |
[17:34] | of a gathering place for children. | 五百码范围以内 |
[17:37] | That playground was built two years ago. | 那个游乐场是两年前才建的 |
[17:39] | I have lived in the same apartment for 16. | 我在这个公寓里住了十六年了 |
[17:41] | I’m grandfathered into the neighborhood. | 在这里我已经是元老级的人物了 |
[17:44] | We’ll see how your probation officer feels about that. | 那就看看你的假释官怎么想吧 |
[17:46] | He retired. His replacement never contacted me. | 他退休了 接替他的人从未联系过我 |
[17:50] | Explain this. | 解释一下这个 |
[17:53] | Well, it’s not finished yet, so don’t judge the quality. | 这个还没完成 所以质量不能保证 |
[17:55] | It needs music | 还得加上音乐 |
[17:57] | and a trim where his mother is changing him. | 他母亲给他换衣服的画面也需要剪辑 |
[18:00] | Or a close-up. | 或者来个特写 |
[18:02] | – You know — – Lose the attitude, | -听着 -改改你的态度 |
[18:03] | or lose your freedom, all right? | 否则我就让你失去自由 懂吗 |
[18:05] | It’s my job. People bring me a box of tapes. | 这是我的工作 人们给我一盒录像带 |
[18:08] | I create a wonderful movie of their child’s early years. | 我把它剪辑成精彩的影片以记录孩子的童年 |
[18:11] | It’s a very valuable service and a good living. | 这种服务很有价值 对我来说也是份好工作 |
[18:14] | Who hired you to make the DVD of Brian? | 是谁请你做布莱恩的影片 |
[18:17] | His mother. I was to deliver it on his birthday. | 他母亲 本应在他生日那天送过去 |
[18:20] | – And where did you meet his mother? – In Baxter Park. | -你是在哪儿认识他母亲的 -巴克斯特公园 |
[18:22] | – I gave her my card. – Where were you last night? | -我给了她名片 -你昨晚在哪儿 |
[18:25] | A client asked for some last-minute changes | 一个客户在最后关头提了些要求 |
[18:27] | to a birthday video for his daughter. | 要修改他女儿生日用的影片 |
[18:29] | I was with him in my apartment until 11:00. | 我和他一起在我公寓里待到十一点 |
[18:32] | We’re gonna need the name of your client. | 我们需要这个客户的名字 |
[18:34] | Rob Brown. He’ll speak very highly of me. | 罗伯·布朗 他会很赞赏我的 |
[18:37] | He’s a repeat client. | 他是常客了 |
[18:39] | I’ve…done all of his children. | 他所有的孩子我都…做过 |
[18:51] | Mr. Murphy. | 墨菲先生 |
[18:52] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[18:53] | Have you seen this man before? | 你之前见过这个男人吗 |
[18:55] | No. | 没有 |
[18:57] | – Okay. – W-wait a minute. Is this the guy? | -好吧 -等等 是他吗 |
[19:00] | Right now, he’s just someone | 目前我们只是 |
[19:01] | – we’re talking to. – Look, don’t bullshit me! | -找他来谈谈 -别想糊弄我 |
[19:02] | – Is this the guy that took my son?! – Mr. Murphy. Mr. Murphy. | -是他带走了我儿子吗 -墨菲先生 墨菲先生 |
[19:04] | – Is this the guy?! – Mr. Murphy. | -是他吗 -墨菲先生 |
[19:05] | – Please, just tell me, is this the guy?! – Mr. Murphy! | -求你告诉我 是他吗 -墨菲先生 |
[19:08] | I need to you to calm down. | 你得冷静下来 |
[19:10] | My son is missing. You know what that’s like? | 我儿子失踪了 你知道这是什么感觉吗 |
[19:14] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[19:17] | But I can imagine it’s horrible. | 但我可以想象那有多糟糕 |
[19:23] | Right now, we’re doing everything we can to find Brian. | 现在 我们正在不遗余力地寻找布莱恩 |
[19:26] | But if we have to take care of you, | 但如果还得照顾你 |
[19:27] | that takes us away from the search. | 我们在搜查时就会分心 |
[19:31] | – Sorry. – N-no, just give me a minute. | -抱歉 -没事 等我一下 |
[19:37] | Wait here. | 在这等着 |
[19:43] | – Where’s Jane? – Interrogation room | -简呢 -在审讯室 |
[19:44] | with a pedophile who lives near the park. | 正在审一个住公园附近的恋童癖者 |
[19:47] | Okay, uh, can you tell her to come down to autopsy | 审完之后能不能让她 |
[19:49] | when she’s done? | 去趟验尸间 |
[19:50] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[19:55] | We need to talk about our kiss. | 我们得谈谈我们之间那个吻 |
[19:58] | Yes, we do. | 对 是得谈谈 |
[20:00] | It can never happen again. | 绝不能有下次了 |
[20:01] | And it won’t. | 不会的 |
[20:02] | I’m sorry, but… you’re like a sister to me. | 很抱歉 但你就像我姐姐一样 |
[20:06] | I am so happy that you feel that way. | 你能这么想真是太好了 |
[20:07] | Because you are like a brother to me… | 你对我来说也像个弟弟 |
[20:11] | with really soft lips. | 嘴唇还很软 |
[20:12] | Well, not as soft as yours. | 没你的软 |
[20:14] | I use a moisturizing lip balm. | 我用了润唇膏 |
[20:16] | Isn’t that cheating? | 那算作弊吧 |
[20:18] | The point is — | 重点是… |
[20:19] | I know. | 我懂 |
[20:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[20:24] | I’ll tell Jane you were looking for her. | 我会转告简你找过她 |
[20:26] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[20:27] | All right. | 行了 |
[20:32] | Okay, this is ridiculous. | 这真是太荒谬了 |
[20:34] | I have been nothing but patient and cooperative. | 我一直很耐心地配合你们 |
[20:36] | Mr. Robbins, we cannot let you go. | 罗宾斯先生 我们还不能让你走 |
[20:38] | – Then I need to speak to an at… – Look. | -那我要求见律… -听我说 |
[20:41] | We broke your door down. | 我们把你的门撞坏了 |
[20:42] | I’m gonna send someone over to fix it. | 我要派人去把它修好 |
[20:44] | You shouldn’t be inconvenienced. | 我们不应该给你造成不便 |
[20:49] | Well, that… that’s, very kind of you. | 这样的话… 你真是个好人 |
[20:53] | Can I get you a cup of coffee while we wait? | 给你倒杯咖啡 边喝边等好吗 |
[20:55] | Sure. | 好的 |
[20:57] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[21:06] | Thank God you’re in here and not in there. | 谢天谢地你是在这边而不是在那边 |
[21:09] | Just… did the autopsy smell follow you in here? | 尸体的味道跟着你到这里了吗 |
[21:13] | No, but your hormones did. Jane, you should… | 没有 是你的荷尔蒙 简 你应该… |
[21:15] | I don’t have a freaking clue where Brian is. | 我丝毫查不出布莱恩在哪儿 |
[21:17] | Nobody’s seen anything. | 没有人看见发生了什么 |
[21:18] | – There’s no physical evidence to tell us anything about the murderer. – Jane… | -没有任何有关谋杀案的物证 -简 |
[21:22] | All I’ve got is this creep in interrogation, | 我们只抓到了审讯室里的那个变态 |
[21:24] | And I don’t think he took Brian. | 我觉得不是他绑架了布莱恩 |
[21:25] | Okay, I think that you should… | 好吧 我觉得你应该… |
[21:25] | And if his alibi checks out, | 而且如果他的不在场证据成立 |
[21:27] | then I’m back to square one | 那我就又回到了原点 |
[21:28] | with every known pedophile in Boston. | 波士顿每个恋童癖都有嫌疑 |
[21:30] | – Jane. – You’re interrupting me a lot! | -简 -你一直在打断我 |
[21:34] | Okay, your turn. | 好了 该你说了 |
[21:36] | Chasing pedophiles like the guy you have upstairs isn’t going to help you. | 追查你抓到的这种恋童癖是没用的 |
[21:40] | Why not? | 为什么没用 |
[21:41] | The killer was a woman. | 凶手是个女人 |
[21:48] | How sure are you about this? | 这事你有多大把握 |
[21:50] | On a scale of one to alpha centauri? | 以一到无穷大的等级来衡量吗 |
[21:54] | If you have to. | 你要这么说也行 |
[21:55] | About a block from alpha centauri. | 大约差一点点到无穷大 |
[21:59] | That’s very sure. | 那就是很确定了 |
[22:00] | Look… the wounds are too shallow | 你看 伤口很浅 |
[22:02] | to penetrate the rib cage. | 都没有刺透肋骨 |
[22:03] | The killer didn’t have a lot of upper body strength. | 凶手的上身力量不是很大 |
[22:05] | – Or he just wasn’t that strong. – When Susan turned, | -可能他不是很强壮 -苏珊转身时 |
[22:08] | the killer didn’t stab her in the face or the breasts. | 凶手没有捅她的脸或者胸 |
[22:10] | That what happens when the killer’s a woman. | 这就说明凶手是个女人 |
[22:13] | Anything else? | 还有什么别的吗 |
[22:16] | This wasn’t random. | 这不是随机杀人 |
[22:18] | What? She knew the killer? | 什么 她认识凶手 |
[22:19] | The attack feels personal. | 她们好像是有私仇 |
[22:21] | You know, the two stab wounds in the back | 后背的两处捅伤 |
[22:22] | and the first two in the front | 以及前面的前两处捅伤 |
[22:23] | were delivered when she was alive. | 都是在她死前造成的 |
[22:25] | There were no wound tracks for the rest. | 剩下的都没有伤道了 |
[22:27] | She was stabbed 13 times after she was dead. | 说明她在死后又被捅了十三次次 |
[22:30] | So whoever did this hated Susan. | 这么说杀苏珊的人非常恨她 |
[22:40] | Is my door fixed? | 我的门修好了吗 |
[22:41] | We’re waiting on the locksmith. | 我们在等锁匠安锁 |
[22:43] | Can you tell me about Susan Murphy? | 你能跟我们说说苏珊·墨菲吗 |
[22:48] | I met her in the park. | 我是在公园里遇到她的 |
[22:49] | I gave her my card. She called, | 我给了她我的名片 她打来电话 |
[22:51] | brought tapes. I gave her a DVD. | 拿来录像带 我就给她做了DVD |
[22:55] | Did she ever mention troubles with friends | 她有没有说跟什么朋友有矛盾 |
[22:58] | or any other women at the park? | 或者是跟公园里的其他女人有矛盾 |
[23:00] | Didn’t seem to have any friends. | 她好像没什么朋友 |
[23:02] | As far as I could tell, her whole life | 据我观察 她的生活 |
[23:03] | was about her kid… and the kid’s father. | 就是围绕她的孩子 还有孩子他爸 |
[23:09] | A lot of shots of the father in that video. | 录像里孩子他爸出现过很多次 |
[23:15] | Would you mind… pointing out Brian’s mom for us? | 你能不能…帮我们指认出布莱恩的妈妈 |
[23:27] | – She’s not here. – You’re sure? | -这里面没有 -你确定吗 |
[23:29] | Yeah, she was younger than these women. | 是的 她比这些女人都年轻 |
[23:32] | She had red hair. She was pretty. | 红色头发 很漂亮 |
[23:39] | Is this her? | 是这个人吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, that’s her. | 是的 就是她 |
[23:43] | That’s the woman who ordered the video. | 就是这个女人要的录像 |
[23:44] | That’s Brian’s mother. | 她就是布莱恩的母亲 |
[23:50] | Can I go now? | 我能走了吗 |
[23:52] | No. | 不行 |
[23:53] | I have an alibi. | 我有不在场证据 |
[23:54] | You spoke to my alibi, right? | 你已经去查过了 对吗 |
[23:56] | We sure did. | 当然 |
[23:58] | You’re under arrest for violating parole. | 你因违反假释条例被捕了 |
[24:00] | Failure of a registered sex offender | 作为一名记录在案的性犯罪者 |
[24:01] | to report to his probation officer. | 你没有向假释官报告 |
[24:03] | Dave Robbins, you have the right to remain silent. | 戴夫·罗宾斯 你有权保持沉默 |
[24:06] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权请律师 |
[24:08] | If you can’t afford one, the court will appoint one for you. | 如果你请不起 法庭会为你指派一名律师 |
[24:12] | Ray’s E-ZPass registers at each toll booth | 雷的快易通在从南波士顿到奇科皮的 |
[24:14] | from South Boston to Chicopee. | 所有收费站上都有记录 |
[24:16] | It’s an 87-mile trip. | 这可是87英里的路程 |
[24:18] | Well, we got pictures of the car at four different booths. | 四个不同的收费站都有他汽车的照片 |
[24:20] | Each of their cellphones | 他们两个人的手机信号 |
[24:21] | pings at towers on the way to Mrs. Murphy’s nursing home, | 是从去墨菲夫人养老院路上的信号塔发出来的 |
[24:23] | Two within five minutes of Susan’s time of death. | 还有两次是在苏珊死亡前后五分钟内发出的 |
[24:26] | It’s a tight alibi. | 这个不在场证据很可靠 |
[24:27] | Jane. You got to see this. | 简 你得看看这个 |
[24:30] | Okay. Check it again. | 好吧 再查一遍 |
[24:33] | Check everything… check their bank accounts. | 全都查一遍 查他们的银行账户 |
[24:34] | Look for any unusual transfers. | 看看有没有不正常的转账 |
[24:35] | Maybe they got somebody else involved. | 可能他们找了别人帮忙 |
[24:42] | What do you think? Lover’s quarrel? | 你怎么看 情侣吵架吗 |
[24:44] | Yeah, about who’s taking the fall. | 是啊 在争论这是谁的错 |
[24:47] | They wanted Susan dead. | 他们想让苏珊死掉 |
[24:49] | Maybe Ray was feeling squeezed by the alimony payments. | 可能雷觉得抚养费的负担太重了 |
[24:51] | And what about Brian? You saw his apartment. | 那布莱恩呢 你看过他的公寓 |
[24:53] | It’s a shrine to the kid. | 对孩子来说简直是天堂 |
[24:54] | With Susan out of the way, Ray would keep Caitlin, | 苏珊死后 雷就能同时拥有凯特琳 |
[24:57] | his son, and the money all to himself. | 他儿子 还有钱 |
[24:59] | Okay, I buy it, but where’s Brian? | 好吧 我认同了 但布莱恩在哪儿 |
[25:01] | I think they put him somewhere. | 我觉得他们把他藏在什么地方了 |
[25:03] | They had a plan… kill Susan, keep the baby. | 他们计划好了 杀掉苏珊 留着孩子 |
[25:06] | But something went wrong. | 但是出了什么差错 |
[25:07] | If they tell us where he is, they go to jail. | 要是他们说了孩子在哪儿 就要进监狱 |
[25:10] | Jane, Susan’s sister is here. | 简 苏珊的妹妹来了 |
[25:12] | She’s downstairs. I told her we’d call when you’re ready for her. | 她在楼下 我跟她说你准备好后就通知她 |
[25:15] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[25:21] | I’m sorry. I know this is difficult. | 很抱歉 我知道这很难 |
[25:23] | Just a few more questions. | 就再问几个问题 |
[25:25] | How was Susan and Ray’s relationship? | 苏珊和雷的关系如何 |
[25:27] | Fine. I mean, the divorce was hard. | 挺好的 离婚时是有点不愉快 |
[25:30] | But they got everything worked out — | 但是本来都没有什么问题了 |
[25:32] | until Caitlin came along. | 直到凯特琳出现 |
[25:35] | And what happened then? | 她出现后怎么了 |
[25:36] | Well, first, Ray started missing alimony payments. | 雷开始拖欠赡养费 |
[25:39] | He promised he’d catch up, | 他说他会补上 |
[25:41] | but he just kept falling further behind. | 可是却越欠越多 |
[25:43] | – And the drop-offs. – Oh, right. | -还有送孩子的事 -对了 |
[25:45] | Caitlin was always late dropping brian off. | 凯特琳总拖到最后一刻才送孩子回来 |
[25:48] | And last week, she called last-minute, | 上周她居然突然打电话来 |
[25:51] | said that Brian didn’t want to go back to Susan… at all. | 说布莱恩不想回苏珊那里 一点都不想 |
[25:55] | T-that’s crazy. He’s a baby. | 简直是胡扯 他才是个小婴儿啊 |
[25:57] | Right. | 确实 |
[25:58] | Susan was so upset, | 苏珊很生气 |
[25:59] | she called her lawyer and said… she wanted full custody. | 她给律师打了电话 说想要完全监护权 |
[26:04] | Did Ray and Caitlin know that | 雷和凯特琳知道 |
[26:05] | susan wanted full custody? | 苏珊想要完全监护权的事吗 |
[26:06] | Ray knew. | 雷知道的 |
[26:08] | Um, she’d just hung up with him when she called me. | 她给我打电话说时刚和他通完话 |
[26:10] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[26:13] | You’ve both been very helpful. | 你们提供了很大帮助 |
[26:15] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[26:17] | You’ll call us when you find my nephew? | 如果找到我外甥请马上告诉我 |
[26:19] | You’ll be the first call we make, okay? | 我们会第一时间通知你的 好吗 |
[26:22] | Hang in there. | 你要坚强 |
[26:30] | – What? – Smell my perfume. | -怎么啦 -闻闻我的香水 |
[26:36] | You like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[26:40] | It’s strong. | 味道好重 |
[26:44] | No, it’s not. | 才没有 |
[26:49] | Caitlin MacCarthy. | 凯特琳·麦卡锡 |
[26:50] | She had a record as a teen, but it’s sealed. | 少年时有犯罪记录 不过不能查阅 |
[26:52] | Some drug problems later, worked as a stripper. | 后来染上了毒品 还当过脱衣舞娘 |
[26:54] | Hmm, it’s the all-American girl. | 典型的美国女孩 |
[26:57] | Susan was right to want to keep her away from Brian. | 苏珊不想让她接触布莱恩也是有道理的 |
[26:59] | A mother’s instinct is a powerful thing. | 母亲的直觉是很强大的 |
[27:01] | Yeah, but their alibi still holds. | 但是他们的不在场证明还在 |
[27:03] | You got to see this. | 过来看看这个 |
[27:05] | Ray said he and Caitlin got stuck in traffic for hours | 雷说他和凯特琳在路上因为 |
[27:07] | because of an overturned big rig. | 一辆翻倒的卡车被堵了很久 |
[27:09] | He’s lying. | 他说谎了 |
[27:10] | No, it was a huge mess. | 没有 现场一片狼藉 |
[27:12] | But Ray drives a big-ass pickup truck from the 90s. | 但雷开的是辆90年代的敞篷小货车 |
[27:14] | Oh, I had one like that — | 我也有辆那样的车 |
[27:15] | fire it up, back it out of the driveway, | 打着火 把车倒出来 |
[27:17] | you’re down half a tank. | 就能用半缸油 |
[27:18] | – Exactly. What did you drive? – Oh, I had — | -说得就是 你开的是什么车 -我 |
[27:19] | Click and clack, is there a point? | 时间不等人 有重点没有 |
[27:21] | Even if he started out with a completely full tank of gas, | 就算他开车出去时油是满的 |
[27:23] | with all that idling, a trip like that — | 在路上还空转那么久 还来回这么一趟 |
[27:25] | 87 miles out, 87 back — he’d need gas. | 来回都是87英里 不可能不加油 |
[27:29] | So I checked the times of his e-Zpass stops. | 所以我调查了他的快易通的收费记录 |
[27:31] | Now, there were two pings at Sturbridge. | 斯特布里奇有两次记录 |
[27:33] | He got off the pike. | 他下过高速 |
[27:33] | There’s a Chevron at the Sturbridge exit. | 斯特布里奇出口有个雪佛龙公司 |
[27:35] | We got the security tapes from last night. | 我们调出了昨晚的监控录像 |
[27:37] | Show them. | 播放 |
[27:40] | Okay, freeze that. | 暂停 |
[27:41] | Ray’s truck? | 是雷的车吗 |
[27:43] | Where’s Caitlin? | 凯特琳呢 |
[27:46] | Fast-forward. | 快进 |
[27:49] | Freeze. | 暂停 |
[27:51] | I checked the time code on the gas-station security tapes | 我查看了加油站监控录像的时间代码 |
[27:53] | with Ray’s cellphone records. | 还有雷的手机记录 |
[27:56] | That phone he’s talking on right there… | 他手里的那个手机 |
[27:59] | it’s Caitlin’s. | 是凯特琳的 |
[28:01] | Ray took Caitlin’s phone with him. | 雷带的是凯特琳的手机 |
[28:03] | He made calls on it to establish | 他在那里用手机打电话 |
[28:04] | cellphone-tower pings as an alibi. | 拿手机记录当作不在场证明 |
[28:06] | So, Caitlin doesn’t have an alibi | 所以凯特琳没有不在场证明 |
[28:07] | because she stayed in Boston and killed Susan. | 因为她留在了波士顿 杀掉了苏珊 |
[28:11] | Nice work, runt. | 干得漂亮 小子 |
[28:19] | – There’s nothing. – Nothing? | -没有证据 -居然没证据 |
[28:21] | No forensics tie Caitlin to the crime scene. | 鉴定结果无法证明凯特琳在现场 |
[28:25] | That is one smart stripper. | 还是个聪明的脱衣舞娘呢 |
[28:26] | You know, a lot of women work as strippers | 很多女人都做过脱衣舞娘 |
[28:29] | to get themselves through college. | 就为了赚学费 |
[28:30] | Which isn’t so strange given the cost of higher education. | 学费那么高所以这也就不奇怪了 |
[28:32] | – Maura. – Well, I’m not advocating for the lifestyle. | -莫拉 -我也不是提倡这种生活方式 |
[28:35] | Although I do envy anyone who works at a place | 我只是有点嫉妒那些上班 |
[28:37] | where five-inch heels are required. | 要求你穿12厘米高跟鞋的人 |
[28:38] | Maura, focus. | 莫拉 跑题了 |
[28:40] | Right. Yes. I’m here. | 好吧 回到重点 |
[28:44] | We have no forensics. | 我们没有法医学证据 |
[28:47] | But Caitlin wouldn’t hurt Brian, you know? | 但是凯特琳应该不会伤害布莱恩的 |
[28:50] | I mean, she introduced herself as his mother. | 她跟别人说自己是他妈妈 |
[28:52] | Maybe she left him with a friend. | 说不定她把孩子交给朋友照顾了 |
[28:55] | No, there’d be too many | 不可能 苏珊的死 |
[28:57] | questions after Susan’s death. | 会引来诸多麻烦 |
[28:58] | Caitlin put him someplace where he’d be found. | 凯特琳是把他留在了会被发现的地方 |
[29:01] | Ray and Caitlin thought he’d be safe. | 雷和凯特琳以为不会有事的 |
[29:03] | But he’s not. | 可是并非如此 |
[29:05] | Maybe… | 有可能 |
[29:07] | I don’t know. He’s a baby. Who’s looking out for him? | 可他只是个婴儿 谁在照顾他呢 |
[29:10] | You are. | 你啊 |
[29:17] | What’s going on? Have you found Brian? | 怎么了 找到布莱恩了吗 |
[29:18] | No. Uh, but we have some new ideas. | 还没 但是我们有了新线索 |
[29:21] | I — it is… really hot in here. | 就是 这里好热 |
[29:24] | I’m sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[29:25] | Um… here. | 这样 |
[29:29] | I’ll get us some water, okay? Yeah. | 我去给你倒杯水好吗 |
[29:30] | Just hang tight. | 请你再坚持一下 |
[29:33] | I thought you were gonna break him. | 我以为你是去突破心理防线了呢 |
[29:35] | That’s exactly what I’m doing. | 没错啊 |
[29:41] | Why am I here? | 让我来这里干嘛 |
[29:43] | Because you killed Susan Murphy. | 因为你杀害了苏珊·墨菲 |
[29:44] | What? | 什么 |
[29:46] | I was on the mass pike on my way to chicopee! | 我当时在去奇科皮那条倒霉的高速上 |
[29:47] | Your phone was on the mass pike. | 在倒霉高速上的是你的手机 |
[29:49] | You were in Boston in Baxter park. | 你在波士顿的巴克斯特公园 |
[29:51] | I was sleeping in the backseat. | 我当时在后座睡觉 |
[29:53] | Or maybe you were in Boston in Baxter Park. | 或者你是在波士顿的巴克斯特公园里 |
[29:57] | It’s Brian that I’m thinking about. | 我只在乎布莱恩 |
[29:59] | You left him somewhere, | 你把他丢在某个地方了 |
[30:01] | Thinking he’d be found or turned in or taken care of. | 以为他会被发现或是交给警察或是被照顾好 |
[30:05] | But he hasn’t been! | 但他没有 |
[30:07] | Where did you leave him, Caitlin?! | 你在他丢在哪儿了 凯特琳 |
[30:08] | Ask the person who killed Susan. | 去问杀死苏珊的人吧 |
[30:10] | I am! | 问着呢 |
[30:15] | I want a lawyer. | 我想要个律师 |
[30:29] | Angela. | 安琪拉 |
[30:30] | What a lovely surprise. | 真没想到你会来 |
[30:33] | – Hello. – No, no. | -你好啊 -不用 |
[30:34] | What? Is something — something wrong? | 怎么了 出什么事了吗 |
[30:39] | Why are you… | 为什么你要… |
[30:44] | I-I must say, this is striking me as slightly odd. | 我必须得说 你这样让我觉得有点奇怪 |
[30:47] | Et non dico mendacium quaestiones. | 不问问题 不答谎言 |
[30:51] | That’s Latin. | 这是拉丁语 |
[30:53] | “Ask me no questions. I’ll tell you no lies.” | “不问问题 不答谎言” |
[30:57] | I wasn’t sure what that meant. | 我不确定这句话的意思 |
[30:59] | My grandmother, Maria Maddalena Mazzone, | 我的祖母 玛丽亚·玛达莱娜·马佐尼 |
[31:02] | used to say it before she read people’s minds. | 过去经常在读心前说这话 |
[31:05] | Oh, she was a psychic? | 她是个灵媒吗 |
[31:07] | No, she made dresses. | 不 她是做裙子的 |
[31:09] | But she could tell if you were lying | 但她可以通过用手指顺掌纹 |
[31:11] | by running her fingers across the palm lines. | 来判断你是否在说谎 |
[31:13] | The palmar flexion creases. | 掌褶线 |
[31:16] | Yours are a little sweaty. | 你的掌褶线有点冒汗啊 |
[31:21] | Okay, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[31:22] | I won’t ask you any questions | 我不会问你任何问题 |
[31:24] | so you don’t have to tell me any lies. | 所以你也不用对我撒谎 |
[31:26] | I know how hard that is for you. | 我知道撒谎对你来说很困难 |
[31:31] | Jane has a secret. | 简有个秘密 |
[31:36] | Maura, she’s glowing. | 莫拉 她容光焕发 |
[31:38] | She’s not drinking any coffee, | 她不喝咖啡了 |
[31:40] | and we know that her blood is 63% caffeine. | 而我们都清楚她有多爱咖啡 |
[31:46] | Your palmar flexion creases are talking to me. | 你的掌褶线在向我诉说 |
[31:50] | Well, they can’t actually be talking. | 它们没法说话啊 |
[31:53] | I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 |
[31:54] | Jane’s pregnant! | 简怀孕了 |
[31:55] | Wait! I didn’t even say anything! | 等等 我什么都没说 |
[31:58] | Yes, you did, loud and clear. | 你”说”了 一清二楚 |
[32:00] | No, no, no. Ange– Angela, please. | 不行 安琪拉 求你了 |
[32:01] | She will kill me. | 她会杀了我的 |
[32:02] | You cannot tell Jane that you heard this from me. | 你不能告诉简是我泄的密 |
[32:04] | You have to let her tell you herself. | 你一定要等她亲自告诉你 |
[32:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:08] | You will? Y-y-you will wait? | 真的吗 你会等她亲口告诉你 |
[32:10] | Yeah, sure, no problem. I can keep a secret. | 当然 没问题 我会守口如瓶的 |
[32:19] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[32:21] | I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! I knew it! | 我就知道 我就知道 我就知道 |
[32:28] | Have you found Brian? | 你找到布莱恩了吗 |
[32:29] | No. | 没有 |
[32:32] | And I’ll tell you why. | 我会告诉你为什么 |
[32:35] | Because Caitlin stabbed Susan and took Brian. | 凯特琳捅死了苏珊 抢走了布莱恩 |
[32:40] | And she left him someplace safe where he’d be found quickly. | 她把他丢在了一个能很快被人发现的地方 |
[32:45] | It was a good plan. | 计划不错 |
[32:48] | Only we figured it out, and now you’re going to jail, Ray. | 但被我们识破了 现在你要为此坐牢了 雷 |
[32:52] | The only question is whether or not | 唯一的问题就是布莱恩能否活下来 |
[32:54] | Brian will be alive to visit you when he’s grown up. | 好等他长大去探你的监 |
[33:05] | It is 58 degrees in here. | 室内有14摄氏度 |
[33:08] | It’s getting dark outside. | 外面要天黑了 |
[33:11] | The temperature is dropping. It’s supposed to hit 49. | 气温在下降 应该会降到9摄氏度 |
[33:16] | That’s cold. | 那会很冷 |
[33:19] | And your son, Brian… | 你的儿子 布莱恩 |
[33:22] | Your baby… | 你的宝宝 |
[33:25] | Is out there somewhere… | 独自 |
[33:29] | Alone. | 在外面 |
[33:33] | Tell me where Caitlin put Brian. | 告诉我凯特琳把布莱恩放在哪儿了 |
[33:38] | Ray, I know you don’t want him to die. | 雷 我知道你不想让他死 |
[33:46] | Please tell me. | 请告诉我 |
[33:53] | Near St. Ann’s. | 在圣安避难所附近 |
[33:56] | He’s supposed to be at St. Ann’s. | 他应该在圣安避难所里的 |
[34:18] | No baby has been brought here for weeks. | 近几周没有人送来宝宝 |
[34:20] | It’s a very serious event. | 这属于很严重的事件 |
[34:23] | The child would become a ward of the state. | 孩子会受政府监护的 |
[34:26] | Did anything unusual happen last night or this morning? | 昨晚和今早有发生什么不寻常的事情吗 |
[34:28] | Yes, there was a small theft of…milk, several quarts. | 是的 有人偷了一些牛奶 几夸脱而已 |
[34:33] | Do you have any idea who took it? | 你知道是谁拿走的吗 |
[34:34] | No…uh, everyone knows where it is. | 不知道 所有人都知道牛奶放在哪儿 |
[34:36] | Uh, we don’t lock the pantry. | 我们不锁食品室 |
[34:38] | Has this ever happened before? | 这事以前发生过吗 |
[34:39] | Occasionally, we have a problem with some of the medicines. | 时不时吧 有人总会偷药吃 |
[34:41] | But milk? No. That’s…unusual. | 但偷牛奶 不常发生 |
[34:44] | Thank you, Father. You’ve been very helpful. | 谢谢 神父 你帮了大忙 |
[34:48] | Uh, detectives. | 警探 |
[34:49] | Uh, I don’t want anyone to get in trouble for this. | 我不想让任何人因此受罚 |
[34:51] | I assume that whoever took the milk needed it, | 我认为拿走牛奶的人需要它 |
[34:53] | which is why it’s there. | 这就是为什么把它放在那儿的原因 |
[34:55] | We’re not interested in the milk, Father. | 我们对偷牛奶的事没兴趣 神父 |
[34:56] | We just need to speak to whoever took it. | 我们只是需要和偷牛奶的人说几句话 |
[35:03] | So, we’re looking for someone | 所以 我们要找的人 |
[35:04] | familiar with this church and this shelter. | 熟悉这座教堂和避难所 |
[35:07] | And homeless. | 而且还是流浪汉 |
[35:34] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[35:35] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[35:36] | Oh, Boston Police. | 波士顿警察 |
[35:39] | No, you can keep the milk, all right? | 牛奶你可以留着 好吗 |
[35:40] | Just tell us where you got it. | 告诉我们谁给你的 |
[35:42] | Teri. She’s my friend. | 泰瑞 她是我的朋友 |
[35:44] | Look, can you describe her for us? | 能描述一下她吗 |
[35:46] | She’s wearing a red hat. She was a looker in her day. | 她带着红帽子 过去可是个美人 |
[35:49] | – So she’s older? – Yeah. | -所以她比较老 -没错 |
[35:51] | Where does Teri go when she’s not at St. Ann’s? | 如果她不在圣安避难所 她会去哪儿 |
[35:53] | She camps out in Baxter Park. | 她在巴克斯特公园外扎营 |
[35:56] | Okay, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[36:00] | This is gonna be our home for the night, you little angel. | 今晚这里就是我们的家了 小天使 |
[36:04] | And then, tomorrow, we’ll take a bus to Vermont. | 等到明天 我们坐车去佛蒙特州 |
[36:07] | Yes, I have a friend there who has a nice, warm room. | 我有个朋友在那里有间又好又暖的房间 |
[36:10] | Oh, that’s a good boy. That’s a good boy. | 好孩子 真乖 |
[36:14] | Okay, now. You’re gonna need this. | 宝贝 我把这个给你盖上 |
[36:16] | I know. It’s kind of cold. | 我知道 天太冷了 |
[36:18] | I’m gonna fix it up for you. | 我马上就给你盖上 |
[36:21] | There you go. | 好了 |
[36:23] | Yes. Here you go. | 这就好了 |
[36:26] | Come on, little angel. | 吃吧 小天使 |
[36:27] | Now, don’t go anywhere. | 待在这别动 |
[36:30] | Don’t go anywhere | 别乱跑哦 |
[36:31] | ’cause Aunt Teri’s gonna be right back, sweetie. | 泰瑞阿姨马上就回来 宝贝 |
[36:35] | Just stay right here. | 待在这别动 |
[36:37] | Stay right here. | 别乱跑 |
[36:46] | Teri! | 泰瑞 |
[36:47] | Has anybody seen Teri? | 有人见过泰瑞吗 |
[36:49] | Do you know a Teri? | 你认识一个叫泰瑞的人吗 |
[36:50] | – Someone named Teri? – Teri! | -有人叫泰瑞吗 -泰瑞 |
[36:51] | Teri, Boston Police. | 泰瑞 我们是波士顿警局的 |
[36:56] | Teri, Boston Police! | 泰瑞 我们是波士顿警局的 |
[36:58] | Has anyone seen Teri? | 有人见过泰瑞吗 |
[37:00] | Red hat! | 戴红帽子的 |
[37:01] | Teri, you’re not in trouble! | 泰瑞 我们不是来抓你的 |
[37:03] | Don’t run! | 别跑 |
[37:08] | Teri, we’re here to help. Teri, Teri. | 泰瑞 我们是来帮你的 泰瑞 泰瑞 |
[37:10] | No, please. | 不 求求你们了 |
[37:11] | Don’t hurt the baby. | 别伤害孩子 |
[37:15] | Hey! Hey, bud! | 小家伙 |
[37:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[37:20] | Hey. Come on. Come on. | 没事 没事 来吧 |
[37:26] | Hush, angel. | 嘘 小天使 |
[37:28] | Hey. Hey, baby. | 宝贝 |
[37:30] | Hi, baby. | 你好呀 宝贝 |
[37:33] | I found him at the church. | 我是在教堂那里捡到他的 |
[37:34] | He was all alone. | 他一个人被丢在那儿 |
[37:36] | He was gonna freeze if I left him. | 要是我不管他 他会被冻死的 |
[37:38] | You kept him safe and warm. You did good. | 你保护了他 还给他盖衣服 你做得很好 |
[37:42] | Hey, sweet boy. | 你好呀 小宝贝 |
[37:44] | Hi, sweet boy. Oh, my goodness. | 小帅哥 天啊 |
[37:46] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[37:48] | He’s an angel. | 他是个天使 |
[37:57] | – Where are you taking my client? – Not far. | -你要把我的委托人带到哪去 -走不远 |
[37:59] | Caitlin MacCarthy, this is Officer Jenkins. | 凯特琳·麦卡锡 这位是詹金斯警官 |
[38:01] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Susan Murphy | 你因谋杀苏珊·墨菲 |
[38:03] | and the kidnapping of Brian Murphy. | 和绑架布莱恩·墨菲而被捕了 |
[38:05] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:06] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的一切 |
[38:08] | in a court of law. | 都将被用于呈堂证供 |
[38:09] | You have the right to consult an attorney… | 你有权请律师 |
[38:11] | All done with Ray? | 雷那边都搞定了 |
[38:13] | Yeah, he’s in holding, waiting for his lawyer. | 搞定了 他在关押室等他的律师 |
[38:16] | You know, you see Ray and Caitlin on the street — | 要是在大街上看到雷和凯特琳 |
[38:19] | they look like good people. | 你会觉得他们是好人 |
[38:20] | They look like they’d be great parents. | 他们看上去像是优秀的父母 |
[38:22] | You see Teri on the street — | 可是要是在街上看到泰瑞 |
[38:23] | you wouldn’t want her anywhere near your kid. | 你会让孩子躲着她 |
[38:25] | Both cases, you’d be wrong. | 可结果两种情况都判断错误 |
[38:27] | You never know who’s gonna be a good parent | 在一个人真正成为父母以前 |
[38:28] | till it’s time for them to do the job. | 谁都说不准他们会不会是好父母 |
[38:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:32] | Detective! | 警探 |
[38:35] | We’re on our way home. | 我们准备回家了 |
[38:37] | Everything go okay with child protective services? | 儿童保护署那边的手续办得顺利吗 |
[38:39] | We have temporary guardianship, and the rest is in the works. | 我们现在只有暂时监护权 剩下的手续还在办理 |
[38:42] | – Thank you so much for everything. – Sure. | -谢谢你做的一切 -应该的 |
[38:44] | I’ll see you at the trial. | 庭审的时候见 |
[38:51] | Julia? | 朱莉娅 |
[38:53] | Is it — is it okay if I… say goodbye to Brian? | 我 我能不能 跟布莱恩道个别 |
[38:57] | Oh, yeah, of course. Here. | 当然可以 给你 |
[38:59] | Look at that. | 看看是谁呀 |
[39:01] | Oh, my goodness. Look at you. | 天啊 看看你多帅呀 |
[39:04] | Oh, come here. Oh, precious. | 过来 宝贝 |
[39:06] | This is the lady that saved you. | 这就是救了你的阿姨 |
[39:13] | She’ll be a good mom someday. | 她以后会是个好母亲 |
[39:15] | Jane? | 你说简吗 |
[39:17] | All that loving with your new girl | 你跟你那个新马子的爱情 |
[39:18] | has got your brain scrambled. | 让你冲昏头了吗 |
[39:20] | She’s not a girl. She’s a woman. | 她不是马子 她是个淑女 |
[39:22] | Kiki is… my life coach. | 琪琪是我的 人生导师 |
[39:25] | Ki — Kiki? | 琪 琪琪 |
[39:27] | What kind of name is Kiki? | 怎么会有人起琪琪这么怪的名字啊 |
[39:28] | It’s short for Catherine. | 是凯瑟琳的昵称 |
[39:30] | And why do you need a life coach? Don’t you know how to live? | 你要什么人生导师啊 你不知道该怎么生活吗 |
[39:32] | I’m in my third act. | 我现在是第三阶段了 |
[39:33] | I just want to be sure I’ve explored all my options. | 我只想确保我没有错过人生中的精彩 |
[39:35] | Right now, she’s got me studying for lieutenant. | 她现在让我努力复习然后考警督呢 |
[39:37] | Now, why would you want to be a lieutenant? | 你为什么想当警督啊 |
[39:39] | Because I won’t have to answer stupid questions from detectives. | 因为当了警督就不用再回答警探的蠢问题了 |
[39:46] | You guys got a problem? | 你俩有什么问题吗 |
[39:47] | – No, n-not me. – Nope. No. | -没 我没有 -没有 没有 |
[39:54] | What? | 你又干嘛 |
[39:55] | I just wanted to see you. | 我还是想来看看你 |
[40:06] | Looking good, Vince. | 文斯 你很帅哦 |
[40:07] | Thanks, Angela. | 谢谢 安琪拉 |
[40:09] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[40:10] | What about me? You could dress better. | -那我呢 -你可以打扮得再好看点 |
[40:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:27] | It’s Maura. | 是莫拉 |
[40:29] | Frost was driving back from his mother’s. | 弗罗斯特在从他妈妈那里开车回来的路上 |
[40:31] | And there’s been an accident. | 发生了车祸 |
[41:09] | There’s nothing you can do. | 已经回天乏术了 |
[41:14] | There’s nothing you can do. | 已经回天乏术了 |
[41:15] | He’s gone. | 他已经走了 |