时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Maura, sweetheart. | 莫拉 亲爱的 |
[00:12] | Good morning, Angela. | 早上好 安琪拉 |
[00:15] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[00:16] | Oh, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[00:22] | I don’t know. | 真的不知道 |
[00:23] | Go ahead, Maura. Let it out. | 好啦 莫拉 有什么话就说出来 |
[00:27] | I’ll get us some coffee. | 我来煮杯咖啡 |
[00:30] | A tragic accident like that… | 这样悲伤的意外 |
[00:35] | you never really see it coming. | 总是让人始料不及 |
[00:40] | I am worried about Jane. | 我很担心简 |
[00:42] | Her and Barry were so close, and… | 她和巴里关系那么好 |
[00:45] | well, with the pregnancy and all those hormones — | 现在她怀孕了 那些荷尔蒙 |
[00:49] | Jane doesn’t know that you know | 简还不知道你知道了 |
[00:51] | and she hasn’t told anyone else, so you need to just — | 而她还没给任何人说过 所以你 |
[00:53] | I know. Keep my trap shut. I will. | 知道 别让她知道 我会的 |
[00:56] | Doesn’t mean that a mother can’t worry. | 但我是她妈妈 总会担心吧 |
[00:58] | She’s always been so good about sympathizing with others. | 她总是那么会安慰人 |
[01:01] | But when it comes to her own feelings, | 可当她自己伤心时 |
[01:03] | she bottles everything up. | 她却全闷在心里 |
[01:05] | She needs to let it out. | 她得发泄出来 |
[01:08] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[01:10] | You need a good cry, a big cry. | 你得好好大哭一场 |
[01:12] | We will. In time. | 我们会的 时候未到 |
[01:14] | Dabda. | 达布达 |
[01:15] | Gesundheit? | 是祝你健康的意思吗 |
[01:18] | The stages of grief. | 哀伤的5个阶段 |
[01:19] | Denial, anger, bargaining, | 否认 愤怒 协商 |
[01:22] | depression, acceptance. | 抑郁 接受 |
[01:24] | It’s from Elisabeth Kubler-Ross’ seminal work | 在20世纪中叶由伊丽莎白·库伯勒-罗丝 |
[01:26] | in the mid-20th century. | 提出的 |
[01:28] | Though current research shows that yearning | 不过相关研究表明 |
[01:30] | is actually a more accurate expression of the final — | 第五阶段最准确的应该是怀念 |
[01:33] | Okay. That all sounds great. | 听起来不错 |
[01:34] | When’s the crying start? | 哪个阶段该哭呢 |
[01:38] | Hey. Good morning, ma. | 早上好 妈 |
[01:40] | Hi, honey. | 宝贝 |
[01:43] | Thanks for letting me stay over last night. | 谢谢你昨晚留我住 |
[01:45] | No problem. I didn’t want to be alone, either. | 没事 我也不想一个人 |
[01:47] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[01:49] | To the station. | 去局里 |
[01:51] | Don’t you think it would be better | 你不觉得应该 |
[01:52] | to stay home and feel your feelings? | 在家里好好感受心情吗 |
[01:55] | Ma, he loved his work. | 妈 他很爱他的工作 |
[01:57] | He wouldn’t want me to just curl up and stop doing mine. | 他肯定不希望我窝在家里不工作 |
[02:00] | I don’t think that’s what your mom’s suggesting. | 你妈妈也不是这个意思 |
[02:01] | Maybe — maybe you can sit down, have a cup of coffee? | 不如你先坐下 喝杯咖啡吧 |
[02:04] | Real coffee. | 真正的咖啡哦 |
[02:06] | I can make us all some breakfast. | 我给大家做点早餐吧 |
[02:08] | I’ll take the coffee. | 我要咖啡就行 |
[02:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:14] | See you later. | 待会儿见 |
[02:16] | Wasn’t that your vase? | 那是你的花瓶吗 |
[02:18] | Yep. | 没错 |
[02:20] | Denial. | 否认阶段 |
[02:21] | Check. | 出现 |
[03:01] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[03:04] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[03:07] | I have dealt with hundreds of homicides | 我处理的杀人案也有上百起了 |
[03:09] | and the grieving relatives that go with them. | 悲痛的亲属也见了不少 |
[03:11] | – I can deal with this. – Really? | -我没事的 -是吗 |
[03:13] | Because you had coffee in your pencil holder. | 那你为什么用笔筒喝咖啡 |
[03:15] | It’s not a pencil holder. Maura was messing with me. | 这不是笔筒 莫拉跟我闹着玩的 |
[03:18] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[03:20] | No. | 不要 |
[03:21] | Maybe I wasn’t clear. I’m ordering you to go home. | 我是没说清楚吗 我命令你回家 |
[03:24] | – You’re ordering me? – Yes. | -你命令我 -是的 |
[03:25] | We don’t have a case we’re working on. | 我们手头现在也没有案子 |
[03:27] | I’m the sergeant detective of this squad. | 我是这里的警司 |
[03:29] | And I have the authority to send you home if I think you’re not — | 如果我认为你没法工作 我有权让你 |
[03:30] | If you think that I am gonna let you pull rank on me, | 你以为拿官衔就压的住我吗 |
[03:31] | – It’s not — – Jane? | -我告诉你 -简 |
[03:35] | Mrs. Frost. | 弗罗斯特夫人 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[03:39] | I… I just didn’t know where else to go. | 我只是不知道该去哪里好了 |
[03:47] | I’m so sorry. | 请您节哀 |
[03:52] | And then the funeral director | 然后那个葬礼主持 |
[03:54] | started asking me all these questions | 就开始问我大堆的问题 |
[03:56] | Like did I want a viewing, | 比如我要不要做遗体告别 |
[03:58] | should Barry wear his uniform, | 巴里要不要穿他的警服 |
[04:00] | what kind of music should they play. | 葬礼上该放什么样的音乐 |
[04:02] | And I realized… I don’t know. | 然后我意识到…我不知道 |
[04:05] | How could you? | 怎么会呢 |
[04:07] | A couple of years ago, Barry sat me down | 几年前 巴里让我坐下来 |
[04:09] | and had me tell him what I wanted at my service. | 然后让我告诉他我想怎么办我的葬礼 |
[04:13] | It never dawned on me to ask about his. | 我从没想过要怎么办他的葬礼 |
[04:16] | He was just so young. | 他还那么年轻 |
[04:19] | Would you like us to take care of the service for you? | 你想让我们帮你为他办葬礼吗 |
[04:24] | I couldn’t ask you to do that. | 我不能要求你们那样做 |
[04:26] | You didn’t ask. I volunteered. | 你没有要求我们 我是自愿的 |
[04:28] | Even his father can’t get here. | 他父亲都没法赶来 |
[04:29] | H-he’s on a ship doing a support mission | 他正在太平洋上的一艘船上 |
[04:32] | in the middle of the Pacific. | 执行援助任务 |
[04:33] | So…it would mean so much if you could help. | 如果你们能帮忙那就太好了 |
[04:39] | We’d be honored. | 我们很荣幸 |
[04:42] | And of course we’ll, uh, keep you in the loop | 我们一定会让你知道 |
[04:43] | on all the preparations. | 所有的准备情况 |
[04:48] | Nobody knew my son better than you all did, | 没有人比你们更了解我儿子 |
[04:50] | so whatever you decide, I know it will be perfect. | 所以我知道你们的决定一定是最好的 |
[04:53] | Just what Barry would have wanted. | 就是巴里想要的 |
[05:00] | Well, now you got a reason to go home. | 现在你有理由回家了 |
[05:01] | Vince, come on. | 文斯 拜托 |
[05:03] | Please don’t pull rank on me now, okay? | 现在别用官衔来压我 好吗 |
[05:06] | I know your heart is in the right… | 我知道你的心脏在右边… |
[05:10] | Gun! | 枪 |
[05:11] | Put your weapon down. | 放下武器 |
[05:12] | – Put it down. – Help me. | -把枪放下 -帮帮我 |
[05:14] | We’ll help you as soon as you give us that gun. | 你把枪放下我们就帮你 |
[05:23] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:25] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:27] | Okay. What kind of help do you need? | 好吧 你需要什么帮助 |
[05:32] | I killed someone. | 我杀了人 |
[05:34] | Who? | 谁 |
[05:35] | I don’t know that, either. | 我也不知道 |
[05:42] | Well, I guess we got a case now. | 我猜我们现在有案子了 |
[05:54] | How did you get here? | 你是怎么来的 |
[05:56] | I, um…I walked by | 我…我路过了 |
[06:00] | the deli, dry cleaner, | 熟食店 干洗店 |
[06:02] | and then I saw a policeman walk in here, | 然后我看到一位警察走进这里 |
[06:04] | so I-I followed him. | 我就跟着他进来了 |
[06:07] | How about before that? | 在那之前呢 |
[06:09] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:11] | What city are we in? | 我们在哪座城市 |
[06:12] | Boston. | 波士顿 |
[06:14] | What’s your favorite baseball team? | 你最喜欢的棒球队是什么 |
[06:16] | Red sox. | 红袜队 |
[06:18] | You said you killed someone. | 你说你杀了人 |
[06:20] | Did that happen in the day or the night? | 是在白天还是晚上 |
[06:22] | I-I don’t — I don’t know. | 我不…我不知道 |
[06:29] | We just need it high enough | 我们需要把屏风支起来 |
[06:30] | so I can remove her clothes in private. | 这样我就能让她把衣服脱掉了 |
[06:35] | That was very considerate. | 考虑得真周到啊 |
[06:36] | I’d hate to have to testify on why we undressed her | 我可不想因为我们让她在波士顿所有警力面前 |
[06:38] | – in front of the entire Boston police force. – Doctor? | -脱光了而上庭作证 -医生 |
[06:42] | Uh, after we’ve collected the clothing, | 在我们拿到她的衣服之后 |
[06:43] | take the tarp to evidence and make sure | 把防水布拿去鉴证组并确保 |
[06:45] | we process everything that fell off. | 我们检测了所有掉下来的东西 |
[06:49] | Amanda’s gonna remove your clothes and your shoes. | 阿曼达会把你的衣服和鞋子脱掉 |
[06:51] | And we have scrubs and shoes for you to put on. | 我们给你准备了消毒服和鞋子 |
[06:54] | If you’re cold, I can give you a reflective blanket. | 如果你冷的话 我会给你一条反光毯 |
[06:57] | O-okay. | 好的 |
[07:05] | I’m not going home. | 我不会回家的 |
[07:09] | Planning a funeral takes a lot of time. | 计划葬礼要花很长时间 |
[07:12] | She might have committed a murder or not. | 她可能谋杀了一个人 |
[07:14] | He would have wanted me to stay on the job | 他会希望我留下来工作 |
[07:15] | and figure out what happened. | 并且查清楚此事的 |
[07:17] | Have you noticed that you won’t say his name? | 你注意到你都不肯说他的名字了吗 |
[07:21] | Barry Frost. | 巴里·弗罗斯特 |
[07:22] | There. You happy, Dr. Freud? | 你满意了吧 弗洛伊德医生 |
[07:25] | Well, Freud actually believed that | 实际上弗洛伊德认为 |
[07:25] | everything was related to some repressed sexual desire. | 一切事情都跟某种压抑的性欲有关 |
[07:28] | I do not think that is the reason | 我不觉得这是你不肯说 |
[07:30] | that you will not say Detective Frost’s name. | 弗罗斯特警探名字的原因 |
[07:32] | I have to figure out who she is. I will talk to you later. | 我得查清楚她是谁 过会儿再跟你说 |
[07:36] | Probably shouldn’t have said that. | 可能不应该说那句话的 |
[07:39] | All his years on the force, | 他多年来尽忠职守 |
[07:41] | he’s entitled to the pomp and circumstance, | 尽管不是因公殉职 |
[07:43] | even if he didn’t die in the line of duty. | 葬礼也理应办得隆重点 |
[07:45] | Hey. I heard about Frost. | 我听说弗罗斯特的事了 |
[07:47] | It’s a real shame. He was a good man. | 真是太遗憾了 他是个好人 |
[07:51] | Yeah. He was. | 是啊 |
[07:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:57] | Look, I know everybody means well, | 我知道大家都是好意 |
[07:58] | but that’s gonna be real tough to do 200 times today. | 但是一天来个二百次我可扛不住 |
[08:02] | And, yes, of course he deserves it. | 还有 他当然当之无愧 |
[08:05] | Frost deserves a cop’s funeral. | 弗罗斯特理应拥有一场警察的葬礼 |
[08:08] | But if we go full pageant, then it becomes a photo op. | 但如果办得太隆重 就要请媒体 |
[08:12] | If it becomes a photo op, then everyone shows up — | 媒体一来 大家就都来了 |
[08:14] | The cardinal, the mayor. | 主教啦 市长啦 |
[08:16] | Frost hated the mayor. | 弗罗斯特讨厌市长 |
[08:18] | He wrote in Bill “Spaceman” Lee | 大选时他没选市长 |
[08:20] | instead of voting for him. | 而是投给了”太空人”比尔·李 |
[08:23] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[08:26] | Let’s keep what Frost liked and ditch what he hated. | 咱们要给他办一个他喜欢的葬礼 |
[08:30] | So no to the mayor and… | 不要市长 |
[08:34] | Yes to bagpipes. | 要风笛曲 |
[08:36] | How did he feel about “Danny Boy”? | 他喜欢《丹尼男孩》吗 |
[08:37] | Yes to bagpipes, no to “Danny Boy.” | 要风笛曲 不要《丹尼男孩》 |
[08:41] | You be in charge of the music. | 你负责选音乐 |
[08:43] | I don’t know anything about music. | 我又不懂音乐 |
[08:45] | You want to do the eulogy? | 那你想致悼词咯 |
[08:47] | You’re good with music. | 你擅长音乐啊 |
[08:49] | Hey, I volunteered for pictures. | 我自告奋勇去整理照片了 |
[08:50] | Oh, I’m no good at pictures, either. | 我也不擅长整理照片 |
[08:52] | Well, why don’t you just let me know | 你最不擅长哪个 |
[08:53] | when you decide what you’re least bad at? | 想好再跟我说呗 |
[08:57] | Hey, Jane. | 简 |
[08:59] | Your woman’s fingerprints are a bust. | 你那姑娘的指纹没用 |
[09:00] | She wasn’t in the database. | 不在数据库里 |
[09:01] | But her gun was recently fired. | 但她的枪刚开过火 |
[09:03] | Any dead bodies lying in the street | 街上有没有尸体 |
[09:05] | that are in need of a suspect to go with them? | 没找到嫌疑人的 |
[09:07] | Wouldn’t that be convenient? | 有就方便多了 |
[09:08] | – Well, missing-persons’ reports matching her description? – No. | -有符合她描述的失踪人口报告吗 -没有 |
[09:11] | Uninvestigated gunshots | 大波士顿地区 |
[09:12] | – anywhere in the Greater Boston area? – Oh, come on. | -有未查明枪击吗 -拜托 |
[09:14] | We all know she’s faking amnesia to set up | 我们都清楚她在装失忆 |
[09:15] | a mental-incapacitation defense for a murder trial. | 好在谋杀审判时以精神问题为自己辩护 |
[09:18] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[09:20] | But she was covered in blood and had no visible injuries. | 但她浑身是血 没有外伤 |
[09:22] | I mean, based on volume alone, someone is dead | 这么大的出血量 肯定有人死了 |
[09:25] | or going to be soon if we don’t find them. | 或者快死了 如果找不到他们的话 |
[09:28] | No shots. At least not that shot alert picked up. | 没有枪击 至少枪击警报没侦测到 |
[09:30] | Okay. Let’s get her picture to all roll calls, | 好吧 把她的照片发布出去 |
[09:32] | see if we can track her in the homeland security cameras. | 看看国土安全摄像头有没有拍到她 |
[09:36] | You all know Roger Wise, | 大家都认识罗杰·怀斯吧 |
[09:38] | the department grief counselor. | 局里的悲伤谘商师 |
[09:39] | I was very sorry to hear about detective Frost. | 弗罗斯特警探的事我很遗憾 |
[09:42] | I’m here to help any way I can. | 我是来尽自己的一份力 |
[09:45] | So, I can’t force any of you to talk to Roger | 我没法逼你们跟罗杰谈论 |
[09:47] | about this tragic auto accident. | 这起不幸的车祸 |
[09:49] | But I can force you to sit with him for 30 minutes, | 但我可以强迫你们跟他一起坐半小时 |
[09:52] | talk about anything you like. | 聊聊想说的 |
[09:53] | So, who’s first? | 谁先来 |
[09:55] | I-I got to distribute the photo. | 我要去发布照片 |
[09:57] | I got to check out the cameras. | 我要去查看摄像头 |
[10:00] | I’ll, uh… | 我去… |
[10:03] | Thanks for volunteering, detective. | 感谢你自愿参加 警探 |
[10:05] | Takes a strong man to open up about his feelings. | 坚强的人才敢敞开心扉 |
[10:13] | Dr. Maura Isles initiating the examination of… | 莫拉·艾尔斯医生开始检查… |
[10:17] | I-I don’t want to call you “Jane Doe” | 我不想叫你简·多伊 |
[10:20] | Because that’s what I call the other women | 我曾这么称呼另一个女人 |
[10:22] | who end up on this table who are… | 她来到这张桌子上时… |
[10:25] | less alive than you. | 不像你这么活生生的 |
[10:27] | So, based on the flounce hem of your skirt | 基于你的裙子上的荷叶边 |
[10:31] | and the elasticity of your skin, | 和你皮肤的弹性 |
[10:32] | I’d say you’re in your mid-20s. | 我推测你二十五六岁 |
[10:34] | The most popular baby name 25 years ago was Jessica. | 二十五年前最流行的婴儿名字是杰西卡 |
[10:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:40] | Maura Isles initiating the examination | 莫拉·艾尔斯开始检查 |
[10:42] | of Jessica Doe, female caucasian. | 杰西卡·多伊 女性白人 |
[10:45] | Approximate age is 25. | 大约二十五岁 |
[10:47] | I’m sorry to be talking as if you weren’t here. | 抱歉我说得好像你不在了一样 |
[10:49] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:51] | You’re trying to help me, right? | 你是在帮我 对吗 |
[10:53] | Well, I’m… | 我… |
[10:56] | I’m trying to find out what happened to you. | 我想知道你身上到底发生了什么 |
[10:59] | I’m going to take scrapings to see if there’s | 我要刮一下碎屑 看看你的 |
[11:00] | any tissues underneath your fingernails. | 指甲下面有没有皮肤组织 |
[11:05] | So, you like the Red Sox? | 你喜欢红袜队 |
[11:09] | Do you have a favorite player? | 你最喜欢的球星是谁 |
[11:10] | Dustin Pedroia. | 达斯汀·佩罗亚 |
[11:12] | Most defensive runs saved at his position over the last three years. | 过去三年他这个位置DRS指数最高的球员 |
[11:16] | He’s got a nice smile. | 他的笑容很甜 |
[11:18] | Yes, he does. | 是的 没错 |
[11:22] | When I was at BCU, | 我在波士顿剑桥大学读书时 |
[11:24] | my roommate took me to a game, | 我的室友带我去看了一场比赛 |
[11:26] | and it was the best hot dog I ever had. | 我吃到了最好吃的热狗 |
[11:28] | It’s the mustard. | 是因为芥末酱的原因 |
[11:31] | I didn’t know that. | 我都不知道 |
[11:34] | Been to a game recently? | 最近去看过比赛吗 |
[11:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:47] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:49] | I am going to floss your teeth. | 我要刮一下你的牙齿 |
[11:52] | If you could just open your mouth for me, please. | 麻烦把嘴张开 |
[11:57] | I wonder what’s in that mustard. | 我很好奇那芥末里有什么 |
[11:59] | Camera tracks her down Tremont to Columbus. | 监控显示她从特里蒙特去了哥伦布 |
[12:02] | Then she heads onto the bike path, southwest corridor, | 然后她走向了自行车道 西南通道 |
[12:04] | and that’s it ’cause the cameras stop. | 监控到这就没有了 |
[12:07] | Okay. Well, I got a hit on the gun registration. | 枪的注册信息那边有了线索 |
[12:10] | The owner reported it stolen three years ago | 枪的主人三年前就报失了 |
[12:11] | and doesn’t know our woman. | 而且也不认识这个女的 |
[12:14] | I finished my live autopsy. | 我完成了活体尸检 |
[12:15] | Well, technically it can’t be an autopsy because that is, | 准确来说 这不能算是尸检 |
[12:17] | by definition, an examination of a body after death. | 因为尸检的定义是检验人死后的遗体 |
[12:20] | Although I could be using the word in the spirit of autopsia, | 不过我可以用尸体解剖这个词 |
[12:23] | from the Greek, meaning “to see with one’s own eyes.” | 源自希腊语 原意是”亲眼所见” |
[12:27] | Anyway. Jessica… | 言归正传 杰西卡 |
[12:28] | Who’s Jessica? | 杰西卡是谁 |
[12:29] | The woman from the lobby. | 就是刚才来的那个女的 |
[12:31] | No, Korsak. Maura’s named her. | 不是吧 科萨克 莫拉给她起名字了 |
[12:33] | Now we’ll never be able to give her back. | 我们永远也不能把她送走了 |
[12:35] | The blood on her clothes was from a single subject, | 她衣服上的血迹都是来自一个人的 |
[12:37] | likely male, type A-negative. | 可能是男性 A型阴性血 |
[12:39] | Okay. Probably caucasian. | 好的 可能是白种人 |
[12:41] | In Boston, yes. | 在波士顿来说 是的 |
[12:43] | And in Honolulu? | 那要是在火奴鲁鲁呢 |
[12:44] | Well, over a 60% chance that the subject would be Polynesian. | 那这个人有六成多的可能性是波利尼西亚人 |
[12:47] | Do you make this stuff up ’cause you know we can’t check it? | 你是不是知道我们没法验证你的话就瞎编的 |
[12:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:51] | No. I’m not that fanciful. | 不 我想像力还没那么丰富 |
[12:53] | Jessica also had traces of methylenedioxy on her skirt. | 杰西卡的裙子上还有甲二氧基的痕迹 |
[12:57] | Perfect, | 太好了 |
[12:58] | that narrows our search down to 2,000 ecstasy dealers | 范围缩小到了2000个摇头丸毒贩 |
[13:00] | and about a bajillion ecstasy users. | 以及一堆摇头丸吸毒者 |
[13:02] | I also have a possible explanation for her amnesia. | 我可能也知道了她失忆的原因 |
[13:07] | She might be in a dissociative fugue state. | 她可能是处于神游状态 |
[13:10] | Is that Greek for “faking it?” | 是希腊语”假装”的意思吗 |
[13:11] | ‘Cause that’s what we think right now. | 因为我们现在就是这么认为的 |
[13:13] | A fugue state is a very rare condition that occurs | 神游状态是一种很罕见的情况 |
[13:15] | when someone experiences a trauma so severe | 当人们经历了十分严重的创伤后可能会产生 |
[13:18] | that they block parts of their consciousness related to it. | 患者会屏蔽部分与之相关的意识 |
[13:21] | A bad thing happens and they forget | 发生了不幸的事后 他们就忘记了 |
[13:23] | – anything that might remind them of the bad thing. – Yes. | -能勾起这段回忆的事情 -是的 |
[13:26] | Jessica doesn’t remember who she is | 杰西卡不记得她是谁了 |
[13:28] | because it’s directly connected to the traumatic event. | 因为这与她所经历的创伤有直接关系 |
[13:31] | But she remembers that she likes the Red Sox | 但她记得她喜欢红袜队 |
[13:33] | because it’s not. | 因为这跟那事无关 |
[13:35] | There’s my vase. | 我的花瓶在这 |
[13:41] | Okay, assuming | 好吧 假设 |
[13:43] | we thought this was real… which we do not… | 我们认为是这么回事 实际我们不这么认为 |
[13:45] | how do we get her to snap out of it? | 那我们怎么才能让她恢复过来 |
[13:46] | I would suggest taking her to familiar places | 我建议带她去她熟悉的地方 |
[13:49] | and seeing if anything triggers any memories. | 看看有没有什么事能勾起她的记忆 |
[13:51] | Great plan, but because of her probably fake amnesia, | 计划是不错 但由于她这可能是假装的失忆 |
[13:54] | we don’t know anything about her. | 我们对她的事一无所知 |
[13:55] | Well, she did have a FirstPark ticket in her pocket | 她口袋里有一张第一停车场的票 |
[14:00] | and candy-coated fennel seed in her teeth. | 而且牙缝里还有沾满糖的小茴香子 |
[14:03] | Those are digestives often found in Indian restaurants. | 这东西常见于印度餐馆的餐后酒中 |
[14:06] | So FirstPark garages near Indian restaurants. | 所以要找附近有印度餐馆的第一停车场 |
[14:08] | Does the phrase “Wild goose chase” mean anything to you? | 你知道什么叫白费力气吗 |
[14:11] | Yes, but… | 知道 可是 |
[14:13] | at least we get to try delicious digestives | 至少我们能尝遍 |
[14:16] | all over the city. | 城中美食 |
[14:17] | Bye, Maura. Bye, Jane. | 再见 莫拉 再见 简 |
[14:26] | All right. How about that? It’s called taste of tandoor. | 好吧 那个呢 叫泥炉之味 |
[14:29] | No. | 不是 |
[14:30] | How many stops do we have left? | 我们还剩几个地方要找 |
[14:32] | Two. The next restaurant is on Emerson. | 两个 下一家餐厅在爱默森 |
[14:35] | FirstPark Garage is around the corner. | 第一停车场就在街角 |
[14:37] | Oh. What do we do when those turn up nothing? | 那里也不是的话我们要怎么办 |
[14:40] | Call dispatch, have them put her picture up on the website. | 呼叫调度中心 把她的照片放上网 |
[14:43] | Nothing? None of this looks familiar to you? | 也不是吗 这些你看着都没印象吗 |
[14:45] | No. | 没有 |
[14:47] | – I’m sorry. – Y-you had to | -对不起 -你至少去过 |
[14:48] | have been to at least one of these places. | 这些餐厅中的某一家吧 |
[14:49] | I mean, what about Abe & Louie’s? | 我是说 亚伯路易餐厅呢 |
[14:52] | Everybody in Boston’s eaten there. | 波士顿所有人都去过那家餐厅 |
[14:53] | No. Over there. Across the street. | 不是 在那里 街对面 |
[15:01] | Wait. Korsak, stop. | 等等 科萨克 停车 |
[15:02] | Stop! Stop the car! | 停下 停车 |
[15:10] | Oh, my gosh! Look out for that car! | 我的天 小心车 |
[15:13] | What?! Are you crazy?! | 你疯了吗 |
[15:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:34] | I feel so stupid. | 我感觉自己好蠢 |
[15:35] | No need. | 不要这样想 |
[15:37] | It just seemed so real. | 那看起来太真实了 |
[15:39] | I mean, I could have sworn he was standing right there. | 我发誓我看到他站在那里 |
[15:43] | At the beginning of my career, | 在我刚入职的时候 |
[15:44] | I was first on the scene at an auto accident. | 有次我第一个到达了一个车祸现场 |
[15:47] | Older guy ran into a telephone pole. | 一名长者开车撞到了一根电线杆 |
[15:49] | The M.E. at the time thought he might have | 法医当时认为他可能是 |
[15:50] | had a heart attack and died at the wheel. | 心脏病发死在了驾驶位上 |
[15:52] | And the man had a smile on his face | 那人脸上还挂着笑容 |
[15:55] | Like he died without a care in the world. | 就好像他死的毫无牵挂 |
[15:57] | For months after that, | 那之后的几个月 |
[16:00] | I saw the guy all over Boston — | 我在波士顿的好多地方都看到他 |
[16:02] | sitting on a park bench, once at Fenway Park. | 坐在公园长椅上 有次还是在芬威球场 |
[16:05] | Did that really happen | 这是真的吗 |
[16:05] | or are you just telling me that to make me feel better? | 还是你只是想让我好过一点 |
[16:07] | I swear to god. The mind does funny things. | 我对上帝发誓 人的思想很奇怪 |
[16:11] | Do you think Frost made us stop? | 你觉得是不是弗罗斯特让我们停下的 |
[16:13] | Uh, I don’t believe in that stuff. Do you? | 我不信那些事 你呢 |
[16:14] | No, but I think if I were dead | 不信 但我想如果我死了 |
[16:16] | and you were here with Frost, | 你和弗罗斯特在这 |
[16:17] | he might have believed it. | 他也许会相信 |
[16:20] | I mean, if she’s running a con, | 我是说 如果她是在骗我们 |
[16:23] | does she actually think she’s gonna get away with it? | 她真的觉得她能逃过惩罚吗 |
[16:26] | I’ve said it before. | 我以前就说过 |
[16:27] | Criminals are generally very, very stupid. | 罪犯总的来讲是非常 非常傻的 |
[16:41] | Okay, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[16:43] | I want to believe that what you’re saying is real — | 我想相信你说的话都是真的 |
[16:45] | that you don’t remember who you are, all right? | 你是真的不记得自己是谁了 |
[16:47] | And most days, I wouldn’t be able to do that. | 大多数情况下 我不会这样做 |
[16:49] | But today I’m gonna try, okay? | 但今天我会尽力尝试的 |
[16:51] | But if you don’t remember something… | 但如果你什么都想不起来 |
[16:53] | …I can’t help you. | 我没办法帮你 |
[17:08] | Whoa. Whoa, whoa. What? D-do you have children? | 等等 等等 你有孩子吗 |
[17:11] | I-I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有 |
[17:13] | Okay. Uh, does it have something to do with kids? | 好吧 那这一切与孩子有关吗 |
[17:17] | Are you a teacher? | 你是老师吗 |
[17:21] | Yes! | 是的 |
[17:23] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[17:28] | Maybe he’s helping us solve this after all. | 也许他真的在帮我们破案 |
[17:39] | Any luck? | 有进展吗 |
[17:41] | It would help if teachers in Massachusetts | 如果麻省的老师 |
[17:42] | had fingerprints on file. I’ll hop in my time machine | -有指纹留底就好了 -我会跳上时光机 |
[17:44] | and go back and let the union know your preference. | 回到过去告诉工会你的诉求 |
[17:47] | W-without a name, I’m having to call up individual schools. | 没有确切名字 我只能挨个学校打电话 |
[17:51] | And I’m making a list of absent teachers. | 我正在梳理缺席教师的名单 |
[17:52] | And I’m pulling up footage from schools nearby | 我还在调阅附近学校的视频 |
[17:55] | to see if she wandered out of one of them. | 看看她是否曾经在某处出现过 |
[17:59] | It’s gonna take a while to finish it all. | 全做完可能还需要很长时间 |
[18:01] | I get it. Fingerprints on file would be a lot easier. | 我懂了 有指纹备案就容易多了 |
[18:04] | Where’s Jane? | 简去哪儿了 |
[18:06] | It was a long day. I sent her home. | 今天太漫长了 我让她先回家了 |
[18:08] | And she listened? | 她竟然同意了 |
[18:09] | I suppose it’s possible she’s sitting downstairs in the lobby. | 我想她也可能在楼下大厅坐着呢 |
[18:14] | How’s it coming with the music for the funeral? | 葬礼的音乐你准备的怎么样了 |
[18:16] | Oh, I’ve eliminated many, many choices. | 我已经排除了很多的选择 |
[18:20] | – So nowhere. – Basically. | -所以毫无进展 -基本上是 |
[18:29] | Lunch sucked today. | 今天的午饭糟透了 |
[18:30] | What did you do? | 怎么回事 |
[18:32] | I sat at my desk and… | 我坐在桌子旁 |
[18:35] | wondered where Frost would have wanted to go. | 想着弗罗斯特会想要去哪儿吃 |
[18:39] | What did you decide? | 你最后决定去哪儿 |
[18:43] | I — I wasn’t hungry. | 哪儿都不去 我根本不饿 |
[18:50] | Oh, hell. | 糟透了 |
[18:58] | I’m headed home. | 我准备回家了 |
[18:59] | Well, you’re welcome to spend the night again if you’d like. | 如果你想来我家再待一晚 没问题 |
[19:02] | No, thanks. I’d rather be alone. | 不 谢了 我想一个人待着 |
[19:08] | No offense. | 没别的意思 |
[19:10] | None taken. How are you holding up? | 我知道 你感觉怎么样 |
[19:15] | I’m tired. | 很累 |
[19:17] | Well, the development of the placenta | 形成胎盘 |
[19:18] | is one of the most energetically intense parts | 是怀孕头三个月里 |
[19:20] | of the first trimester — that could be the reason. | 最消耗能量的阶段 也许是因为这个 |
[19:22] | Or it could be that one of my best friends just died. | 也可能是因为我一个最好的朋友刚去世了 |
[19:26] | Yes. That could be it, too. | 对 也可能是因为这个 |
[19:29] | I saw him on the street today. | 我今天在街上看到他了 |
[19:31] | I’m sorry. | 什么 |
[19:32] | I mean, I didn’t. | 我不是真的看见了 |
[19:34] | I thought I saw him on the street today. | 我以为我今天看见他了 |
[19:37] | That’s called an anomalous experience. | 这叫做反常经历 |
[19:39] | It’s — it’s perfectly normal. | 完全正常 |
[19:42] | As is crying. | 痛哭也是 |
[19:44] | How do you know I haven’t cried yet? | 你怎么知道我没有哭过 |
[19:45] | Because you would have said, “I had a good cry | 因为你要是哭过肯定会说 |
[19:47] | and it didn’t help,” or something like that. | 我大哭了一场但一点用都没有之类的 |
[19:50] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[19:51] | I think I’ve moved through denial and anger. | 我想我已经过了否认和愤怒的阶段 |
[19:55] | I’m ready to move into bargaining | 准备好进入协商阶段 |
[19:56] | and I’ll have a good cry when I get to depression. | 等到了沮丧阶段我就会大哭一场 |
[19:58] | – Can’t plan a cry, Maura. – I’m not planning it. | -你没办法计划哭一场 莫拉 -我不是在计划 |
[20:00] | I’m just narrowing down the window of its arrival. | 只是缩小我可能会哭的时间范围 |
[20:03] | And it occurred to me today that — | 我今天还想到 |
[20:05] | that we need to talk about our last wishes. | 我们应该谈谈遗愿 |
[20:08] | No, we don’t. | 不 我不要 |
[20:09] | I want to be buried at sea. | 我想要海葬 |
[20:11] | No. I hate boats. | 不 我讨厌坐船 |
[20:13] | And I’d have to go to city hall | 我还得去市政厅 |
[20:15] | and get all kinds of permits. | 弄一堆许可文件 |
[20:17] | Uh, no. Just pick something more landlocked. | 不行 选个能在陆地上搞定的 |
[20:20] | Jane, I want to return | 简 我想要回到 |
[20:21] | to the primordial soup that spawned us all. | 孕育我们所有生命的原始汤里 |
[20:24] | But nothing fancy — | 不需要什么奢华的 |
[20:25] | A small group of friends and family, a cello. | 一小群朋友和家人 一把大提琴 |
[20:27] | We’re on a boat, Maura. | 我们在船上呢 莫拉 |
[20:29] | And a cello is officially fancy. | 大提琴绝对是奢华 |
[20:31] | Well, there would only be one. | 只要一把就好了 |
[20:33] | And it should play Bach’s suite in “G” Major. | 让他演奏巴赫的G大调 |
[20:36] | And then everyone can toast me with a nice bottle of champagne | 每个人拿着上好的香槟敬我一杯 |
[20:38] | before you throw me overboard. | 然后你就可以把我扔下海了 |
[20:40] | So, what do you want? | 那你呢 想怎么弄 |
[20:43] | I want to die one day before you | 我想在你前一天死掉 |
[20:45] | so I don’t have to go out on a boat. | 这样我就不需要坐船出海了 |
[20:51] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[21:03] | Hey, ma. What are you doing here? | 妈 你来这里做什么 |
[21:05] | Making dinner. | 给你做晚饭啊 |
[21:08] | I really appreciate it, | 谢谢 |
[21:09] | but, uh, I’m not that hungry. | 不过 我不怎么饿 |
[21:10] | Then you’ll eat just a little bit. | 那你就少吃一点 |
[21:13] | I just want to go to bed, ma. | 我只想上床睡觉 妈 |
[21:15] | You got to eat, Jane. Even if you’re sad. | 就算你心情悲痛 你也必须要吃东西 简 |
[21:20] | Come on. | 快来 |
[21:38] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这 |
[21:39] | For Jane. | 为了简 |
[21:40] | Yeah, I figured the more progress we make, | 我们获得越多进展 |
[21:41] | the less she’ll have to worry about the case. | 她就越不用为这个案子操心了 |
[21:43] | – What about you? – Same thing. | -你呢 -我也是 |
[21:45] | Come on! Please? | 别这样 拜托啦 |
[21:47] | Okay, well, t-the next time you ask me for a favor… | 好吧 下一次你找我帮忙的时候 |
[21:50] | I’ll…probably help you out because I’m a decent guy. | 也许我会帮你 因为我是个好人 |
[21:53] | But I will not be nice about it! | 但我不会和颜悦色的 |
[21:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[21:57] | Well, we didn’t get anywhere with the local teachers’ unions. | 本地的教师工会那边没有任何结果 |
[22:00] | And then it dawns on me. | 然后我突然想到 |
[22:01] | Maybe our woman doesn’t work in the public school. | 也许她不在公立学校教书 |
[22:05] | So I called a bunch of private schools near Indian restaurants. | 所以我给一堆靠近印度餐厅的私立学校打了电话 |
[22:07] | – You know who she is? – Lily Greene. | -查到她的身份了吗 -她名叫莉莉·格林 |
[22:09] | Uh, she teaches at Red Tree preschool. | 在红树幼儿园教书 |
[22:13] | Only I can’t find a judge to sign a search warrant. | 就差让法官签一份搜查令了 |
[22:15] | I walked in at the right moment. | 我来的正是时候啊 |
[22:16] | That just happens to be my specialty. | 这刚好是我的强项 |
[22:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[22:26] | Have a good shift, Todd. | 过得愉快 陶德 |
[22:27] | Oh, you have a nice evening, too. | 也祝你有个愉快的夜晚 |
[22:28] | Uh, Dr. Isles? | 艾尔斯医生 |
[22:29] | I-I heard about detective Frost. | 我听说了弗罗斯特警探的事 |
[22:31] | I’m sorry. I know the two of you were close. | 太遗憾了 我知道你俩关系不错 |
[22:35] | Thank you, Todd. | 谢谢你 陶德 |
[22:36] | He was a nice guy — a-a really nice guy. | 他是个好人 一个非常好的人 |
[22:41] | Yes. He was. | 没错 他是 |
[23:21] | – Good morning. – Shh! | -早上好 -嘘 |
[23:22] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:24] | Oh. What is she doing here? | 她在这儿干嘛 |
[23:26] | Watching me. | 看着我 |
[23:40] | Before we go to the station, | 在我们去警局之前 |
[23:41] | can we stop and get some breakfast? | 能否停下来吃点早餐呢 |
[23:43] | We’re not going to the station. | 我们不去警局 |
[23:44] | We’re going to Lily Greene’s apartment. | 我们去莉莉·格林的公寓 |
[23:46] | Oh. I’m so hungry. Who’s Lily Greene? | 我好饿呀 谁是莉莉·格林 |
[23:48] | You know, Miss “I have blood all over me and I don’t know who I am.” | 那个”全身都是血还不知道自己是谁”小姐 |
[23:51] | So you found out who she is. That’s great. | 也就是说你查到她的身份了 太好了 |
[23:52] | What did she say when you told her? | 你告诉她时她什么反应 |
[23:54] | Well, we haven’t told her yet. | 好吧 还没跟她说 |
[23:55] | I mean, we’ve got one shot at a confession. | 她已经有了一次自首 |
[23:57] | So if we open the door to her apartment | 所以如果我们打开她的房门 |
[23:58] | and there’s a dead body in there, | 发现里面有一具尸体 |
[24:00] | it kind of makes it a little difficult | 她再装失忆的话 |
[24:01] | for her to keep faking amnesia — | 那还真有点难了 |
[24:04] | if that’s what she’s doing. | 如果她现在确实是装的 |
[24:06] | Okay, so crime scene, then breakfast. | 好吧 先去案发现场再去吃早饭 |
[24:08] | Why didn’t you eat a muffin before you left the house? | 你离开家之前干嘛不吃点松饼啊 |
[24:10] | There’s no nutrition in a muffin. | 松饼又没有营养 |
[24:16] | There’s no nutrition in gum. | 口香糖也没营养啊 |
[24:19] | Well, I like Juicy Fruit. | 我喜欢的是黄箭系列 |
[24:36] | Clear. | 没人 |
[24:37] | Clear. | 没人 |
[24:39] | – Can I come in now? – Yeah. | -我能进来了吗 -没问题 |
[24:41] | Just seems that we’re one body short of an actual crime scene. | 这个案发现场看起来就只差一具尸体了 |
[24:45] | Well, there’s been a crime. | 这里曾有犯罪发生 |
[24:46] | Just not one requiring an autopsy. | 只是用不着验尸 |
[24:48] | It’s a very thorough search. | 真是翻了个底朝天啊 |
[24:50] | Yeah, which begs the question, what were they looking for? | 对 这就引出了一个问题 他们在找什么 |
[24:54] | Found some money wrappers. About $2,000 worth. | 找到了些装钱的东西 还剩大约两千美元 |
[24:57] | I can fast-track them for drug residue. | 我能快速查一下上面有没有药物残留 |
[25:05] | Looks like there’s a Mr. Lily Greene. | 看起来她家还住过男士 |
[25:08] | I pulled up her cellphone records | 我查过她的手机通话记录 |
[25:10] | as soon as we got the warrant. | 就在我们拿到搜查令之后 |
[25:12] | She made a lot of calls to a guy named Toby Warren. | 她给一个名叫托比·沃伦的人打过很多次电话 |
[25:18] | Okay. Let’s get a warrant out for him, too. | 好 那还得申请张搜查令查查他 |
[25:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢了 |
[25:36] | Barista gave me the usual. | 咖啡师给我的咖啡跟平时一样 |
[25:37] | I didn’t have the heart to give it back. | 我又不忍心还回去 |
[25:39] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[25:43] | The part of the job that Frost would normally do | 都是弗罗斯特常做的一些事 |
[25:45] | and a lot slower than he would normally do it. | 还做得比他慢很多 |
[25:48] | So far, Lily Greene seems like a stand-up citizen. | 莉莉·格林看起来像是个杰出市民 |
[25:50] | There’s not even a parking ticket. | 连张停车罚单都没有 |
[25:52] | And all I got on Toby Warren is that he’s been | 而且我能查到的关于托比·沃伦的信息 |
[25:55] | collecting unemployment for the past 18 months. | 只有他已经失业十八个月了 |
[25:57] | Maybe she got tired of supporting him. | 也许是她厌倦接济他了呢 |
[25:59] | He trashed the apartment | 他把公寓弄得一团糟 |
[26:00] | looking for extra money to soften his landing. | 就为了找更多的钱用以挥霍 |
[26:02] | She tracked him down, ended the relationship. | 她跟踪了他 结束了这场关系 |
[26:04] | I feel sorry for Kiki if this is how | 我真为琪琪感到难过啊 如果你是 |
[26:05] | you think you should end a relationship. | 这么想着去结束一场关系的话 |
[26:07] | I’m not dating Kiki. She’s my life coach. | 我没有和琪琪约会 她可是我的人生导师 |
[26:14] | How about I take over… that | 不如我来替你做这个 |
[26:17] | and you go get some fresh air? | 你去呼吸点新鲜空气如何 |
[26:18] | I can keep hitting the button. | 我会不停地按这个键的 |
[26:21] | That’s probably a good idea. | 这倒不失为一个好主意 |
[26:27] | My condolences. | 节哀啊 |
[26:36] | How are you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[26:39] | If I get up at the funeral and just say nothing, | 如果我在葬礼时上台但什么也没说 |
[26:43] | will you nod your head | 你能不能点点头 |
[26:43] | like I’m doing something deep and meaningful? | 装得好像我做了什么意味深长的事 |
[26:47] | I absolutely will. | 我一定会的 |
[26:51] | Did you find anything at Toby Warren’s apartment? | 你在托比·沃伦的公寓里找到线索了吗 |
[26:53] | Not Toby Warren, if that’s what you mean. | 如果你说的是托比·沃伦 那就没有 |
[26:56] | You have a “but” To go along with that unhelpful information? | 这句信息量为零的废话之后应该有个”但是”吧 |
[26:59] | His cellphone’s been pinging off the same tower for 24 hours. | 他的手机连续24小时都连接着同一个信号塔 |
[27:01] | I had his service provider turn on his GPS. | 我让运营商打开了他的卫星定位系统 |
[27:05] | Is that your way of telling me to get off my ass? | 你这是在叫我去干活吗 |
[27:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:43] | We got one bullet embedded in the wood here. | 这木头里嵌着一颗子弹 |
[27:46] | Hey, Frankie. Our gun may have been discharged twice. | 弗兰基 我们找到的枪应该开了两次 |
[27:49] | Let’s see if we can find that other bullet. | 找找看另一颗子弹在哪儿 |
[27:50] | – Will do. – Thanks. | -马上去 -谢谢 |
[27:52] | Based on this wound and that bullet, | 从这个伤口和那颗子弹来看 |
[27:54] | – he was kneeling when he died. – It’s an execution. | -他死的时候是跪着的 -这是处决 |
[27:57] | So, the bullet entered in his parietal bone | 子弹射入他的顶骨 |
[28:01] | right above the lambdoid suture | 划过人字缝上方 |
[28:03] | and it exited through the right common carotid artery. | 然后从右颈总动脉射出 |
[28:05] | In order for her to be covered in arterial spray | 要让他的动脉出血覆盖到 |
[28:09] | on that part of her clothes… | 她衣服的这个位置… |
[28:11] | She’d had to have been kneeling | 她必须在他被射中时 |
[28:13] | right next to him when he was shot. | 跪在他右边 |
[28:16] | That’s certainly something I’d want to forget. | 如果是我也会想忘记这个场景 |
[28:18] | But to create that angle and this entry wound, | 但要造成这个角度和这个伤口 |
[28:21] | the bullet fired at at least | 子弹与垂直线的角度 |
[28:23] | 15 degrees from perpendicular | 至少要呈十五度 |
[28:26] | and at a distance of greater than 18 inches. | 距离要大于十八英寸 |
[28:29] | Mm-hmm, so that means she would have to shoot across his body. | 也就是说她必须从他身体的另一侧开枪 |
[28:34] | That can’t be done. | 这不可能 |
[28:35] | No. Not unless her arms are four feet long. | 没错 除非她的手臂长达四英尺 |
[28:37] | So, either she’s elastic girl | 所以除非她身体有弹性 |
[28:39] | or Lily Greene didn’t kill Toby Warren. | 否则莉莉·格林就没有杀托比·沃伦 |
[28:41] | Well, I’m gonna go out on a limb | 我要冒险 |
[28:42] | and eliminate your elastigirl theory. | 排除你的弹性论 |
[28:44] | Hey, Doc? I got a round blood drop on the floor here. | 医生 这里有一滴圆形的血迹 |
[28:46] | And no way that’s splatter from Toby Warren, right? | 那不可能是托比·沃伦飞溅出的血 对吧 |
[28:48] | That definitely didn’t come from Toby’s wounds. | 那肯定不是来自托比的伤 |
[28:50] | I don’t know where the second bullet is, | 虽然不知道第二颗子弹在哪儿 |
[28:51] | but it looks like it hit someone. | 不过似乎是打中了某个人 |
[28:53] | Well, what if the tissue that you found under Lily’s fingernails | 你在莉莉指甲缝里找到的组织会不会是因为 |
[28:57] | were from her fighting the killer? | 她与凶手发生过打斗 |
[28:58] | It could be that’s how she ended up with the gun. | 这可能也是她最后拿着枪的原因 |
[29:00] | Jane, this one’s smeared. | 简 这片血迹模糊了 |
[29:02] | Looks like they stepped in it. | 他们应该是踩在上面了 |
[29:04] | Judging from the stride, looks like they were running. | 从步幅来看 他们应该在跑 |
[29:07] | Okay. So…someone shoots Toby. | 也就是说有人枪击了托比 |
[29:11] | Lily ends up with the gun, shoots that person, | 莉莉拿到枪 开枪打了那个人 |
[29:13] | and he or she runs away. | 然后他或她就跑了 |
[29:15] | Those are the facts as we currently know them. | 这是目前我们所知道的情况 |
[29:17] | Just because Lily didn’t shoot toby | 即使莉莉没有开枪打托比 |
[29:18] | doesn’t mean she wasn’t involved in whatever got him shot. | 这也不代表她与他被杀的原因无关 |
[29:21] | – Is that your gut? – No. | -那是你的直觉吗 -不 |
[29:24] | No, my gut says that whoever ran away | 我的直觉告诉我 逃跑的人 |
[29:27] | is our killer and that Lily Greene is | 才是我们要找的凶手 而莉莉·格林 |
[29:30] | a completely innocent schoolteacher | 是个无辜的学校老师 |
[29:32] | who just had the worst night of her life. | 她刚刚度过了人生中最糟糕的一晚 |
[29:41] | Would you like a cup of coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[29:44] | It won’t taste very good, but it’ll be warm. | 味道一般 但至少是暖的 |
[29:47] | No, thank you. Did you find out who I am? | 不用了 谢谢 你查到我是谁了吗 |
[29:49] | We did. Your name is Lily Greene. | 查到了 你叫莉莉·格林 |
[29:52] | Um, you’re a preschool teacher. | 你是幼儿园老师 |
[29:56] | Does any of that sound familiar? | 听着耳熟吗 |
[29:58] | Not really. | 不太熟 |
[30:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:01] | We think we have an idea of what happened to you. | 我们大概知道你身上发生的事了 |
[30:04] | You do? | 真的吗 |
[30:09] | Lily… | 莉莉 |
[30:12] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[30:15] | No, I s-swear I’ll make this right. | 不 我发誓我会挽回的 |
[30:17] | If you just give me a chance. I promise. | 只要你再给我一次机会 我保证 |
[30:18] | I’ll do anything. It won’t happen again. | 我什么都愿意做 这种事不会再发生了 |
[30:21] | I didn’t think — I mean, I didn’t know. | 我不认为 我是说我不知道 |
[30:25] | No. No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不 |
[30:27] | Okay. I-I know this is hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[30:28] | I don’t want to talk anymore. | 我什么都不想说了 |
[30:30] | Lily…you’re safe. | 莉莉 你很安全 |
[30:33] | Whatever happened, you’re safe now. | 不管发生了什么 你现在很安全 |
[30:36] | And pretending that it didn’t happen — | 假装这一切都没发生过 |
[30:38] | It’s not gonna change anything. | 改变不了任何事情 |
[30:48] | Please! | 求求你了 |
[30:48] | Don’t. I swear I’ll fix this. | 不要 我发誓我能搞定 |
[30:51] | I can. If you just give me a chance, I promise. | 我可以的 给我一次机会 我保证 |
[30:56] | Toby. | 托比 |
[30:59] | I’m so sorry, sweetie. He’s dead. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 他死了 |
[31:09] | Tell me what you remember. | 告诉我你还记得的事情 |
[31:12] | No, he was a good man. | 不要 他是个好人 |
[31:15] | I think he just lost his way, you know? | 我觉得他只是迷失自我了 你知道吗 |
[31:18] | I do. | 我知道 |
[31:19] | I do. What happened? | 我知道 发生什么了 |
[31:21] | A couple nights ago, toby told me | 几天前 托比告诉我 |
[31:23] | that in college he used to sell drugs | 他以前上大学时贩毒 |
[31:25] | and that he started again when he lost his job. | 当他失业后 他又重操旧业了 |
[31:28] | He needed to pay his bills so he took some money. | 他要付账单 所以他偷了一些钱 |
[31:31] | And the man he was dealing for found out, | 然后他的老板发现了 |
[31:34] | said he had to give it back. | 说他必须把钱还回去 |
[31:37] | Toby told me he was in trouble. | 托比跟我说他陷入麻烦了 |
[31:39] | I lent him everything I had. | 我把我的全部积蓄都借给他了 |
[31:43] | It wasn’t all he owed, but we thought, | 虽然不够还 但我们以为 |
[31:45] | you know, if we just showed good faith… | 如果我们能表现出诚意… |
[31:49] | but… it didn’t matter. | 但他不管 |
[31:53] | We’ll make him pay for this, Lily. Just help me find him. | 我们会让他付出代价的 莉莉 帮我找到他 |
[31:57] | His name is Kyle. | 他叫凯尔 |
[32:00] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这个 |
[32:04] | That’s enough. | 这就够了 |
[32:09] | We’ll find him. I promise. | 我们会找到他的 我保证 |
[32:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[32:20] | Did you pick out music for the funeral yet? | 你选好葬礼的音乐了吗 |
[32:21] | I got it narrowed down to about 20 choices. | 我已经把范围缩小到二十首了 |
[32:24] | Which is only slightly better than no choices. | 跟一首都没选出来有什么区别 |
[32:26] | – Where are you with the pictures? – Done. | -你选好照片了吗 -选好了 |
[32:29] | Did you know that he had a wall full of albums? | 你知道他家有面墙上挂满了专辑吗 |
[32:31] | Guy loved music. Makes sense he’d have a lot of CDs. | 他喜欢音乐 有很多光盘也是情理之中 |
[32:33] | Not CDs. | 不是光盘 |
[32:35] | Vinyl. | 是唱片 |
[32:38] | It was on the turntable. | 这张就放在唱盘里 |
[32:40] | It’s probably the last thing he listened to | 或许这是他在去度假前 |
[32:41] | before he left on vacation. | 听的最后一首歌 |
[32:44] | Thought it might help you out. | 这也许能帮到你 |
[32:46] | Detective Frost had good taste. | 弗罗斯特警探品味很好 |
[32:49] | And just like that, | 根据这个事实 |
[32:50] | I’ve narrowed my choices down to one. | 我已把选歌的范围缩小到了一首 |
[32:53] | Thanks, Frankie. | 谢了 弗兰基 |
[33:01] | Frankie, you sure this is a solid lead? | 弗兰基 你确定这是条可靠的线索吗 |
[33:03] | Everybody going in and out of this place | 进进出出的人看起来 |
[33:04] | looks more moonshine than ecstasy. | 更像是走私酒的 而不是贩卖摇头丸的 |
[33:06] | The drugs guys don’t know Kyle, but they’ve heard his name | 贩毒的人不认识凯尔 但他们听说过他 |
[33:08] | and they say this is where | 他们说在波士顿 |
[33:09] | most of the ecstasy in Boston passes through. | 大部分摇头丸都在这儿买卖 |
[33:11] | Why haven’t they moved on it yet? | 他们怎么还没行动 |
[33:13] | Oh, the usual reason. | 老原因 |
[33:15] | Waiting for bigger fish to swim by. | 想钓出更大的鱼 |
[33:19] | Are you searching through my car? | 你在搜我的车吗 |
[33:21] | No. | 没有 |
[33:22] | Was he this annoying as a kid? | 他小时候也这么烦人吗 |
[33:23] | – So much more so. – I can hear you! | -比这更甚 -我能听见你们说话 |
[33:30] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[33:33] | You mean the funeral? | 你是说去参加葬礼吗 |
[33:36] | My mom took the food because she said | 我妈负责食物因为她说 |
[33:38] | she knew what Frost would want. | 她知道弗罗斯特想要什么 |
[33:39] | Maura took the flowers ’cause she said | 莫拉负责鲜花因为她说 |
[33:40] | none of us knew anything about flowers. | 我们大部分人都不擅长选花 |
[33:42] | You say you’re good with the music. | 你说你对音乐很在行 |
[33:44] | His mom got the minister. I — | 他妈妈选牧师 而我 |
[33:47] | I got nothing. | 我什么都没干 |
[33:49] | Every time I think about the eulogy, I just… | 我一想到悼词 我就… |
[33:51] | All I picture is Frost laughing at me. | 脑海里全是弗罗斯特取笑我的场景 |
[33:53] | It — it — | 这 这 |
[33:54] | It really messes with my concentration, you know? | 这真的很难让我集中精力 |
[33:57] | It… maybe you just need to have a good cry, loosen yourself up. | 或许你只是需要大哭一场 释放自己 |
[33:59] | I really wish that all of you — | 我真心希望你们所有人… |
[34:02] | Is that him? | 是他吗 |
[34:07] | Yep. | 没错 |
[34:09] | Frankie, that’s our guy. | 弗兰基 那就是我们要找的人 |
[34:11] | So we can’t take him out until we’re away from here. | 我们必须离开这里以后才能抓他 |
[34:13] | Yeah, we know. And you make sure you put | 是 我们知道 记得把科萨克的糖 |
[34:14] | Korsak’s candy back in its hiding place. | 给他放回去 |
[34:16] | I didn’t find any candy. | 我没拿他的糖 |
[34:18] | I don’t have candy. | 我车上没有糖 |
[34:28] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[34:32] | Damn. | 该死 |
[34:38] | Stop! | 站住 |
[34:41] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[34:52] | Look at that. | 看看你脸上的伤 |
[34:54] | I bet that matches the skin we found | 我敢肯定你的验伤结果会跟我们 |
[34:56] | under Lily Greene’s fingernails. | 在莉莉·格林指甲里找到的皮肤组织吻合 |
[34:57] | Congratulations, Kyle. | 恭喜你 凯尔 |
[34:58] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Toby Warren. | 你因谋杀托比·沃伦而被捕了 |
[35:11] | The front desk said that | 前台说 |
[35:13] | your father was down here waiting for you. | 你父亲在楼下等你呢 |
[35:17] | Dad. | 爸 |
[35:32] | Wait. Detective Rizzoli. | 等一下 里佐利警探 |
[35:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[35:38] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[35:39] | You know, if you hadn’t worked so hard, | 要不是你那么努力地帮我 |
[35:41] | I would have never remembered. | 我可能永远都不会恢复记忆 |
[35:44] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 对你痛失爱人我深表遗憾 |
[35:47] | I’m very sorry for yours. | 我也为您搭档深表遗憾 |
[36:41] | We shouldn’t be here today. | 我们今天不该在这里 |
[36:45] | Barry Frost was too young | 巴里·弗罗斯特那么年轻 |
[36:48] | and too good for us to be here today. | 那么优秀 他不该这么早离开我们 |
[36:52] | But yet, here we are. | 然而 我们还是来到了这里 |
[36:55] | I’ve been given the incredible honor | 我十分荣幸地站在这里讲述 |
[36:57] | of talking about how much we all loved Barry. | 我们大家都多爱巴里 |
[37:00] | And I could say “a lot” and go sit down, | 我本可以只说一句”我们都超爱他的” |
[37:03] | but it wouldn’t do him justice. | 但那样对他太不公平了 |
[37:10] | Barry was… | 巴里 |
[37:12] | …so many things to so many people. | 对不同的人有着不同的意义 |
[37:21] | …A son… | 他是一个儿子 |
[37:28] | …A cop… | 一名警察 |
[37:35] | …A friend. | 也是一位挚友 |
[37:37] | I met Barry when he joined homicide. | 我是在巴里加入凶案组的第一天认识他的 |
[37:41] | And he was so nervous because | 他那时非常紧张 |
[37:45] | parts of the job didn’t really agree with him, | 因为这份工作的某些方面让他觉得很困难 |
[37:48] | but he didn’t let that stand in his way. | 然而他却没有让这一切成为他的阻碍 |
[37:50] | He just wanted to be the best cop that he could be. | 他只想尽自己的全力做一名最出色的警察 |
[37:53] | He wanted to work harder, be smarter, | 他想再努力些 变得更聪明些 |
[37:55] | try new things, and push himself. | 尝试新事物 挑战自己的极限 |
[37:58] | And I admired | 我很钦佩 |
[38:01] | the passion that he brought to his work. | 他对工作的热情 |
[38:04] | I will miss him as my partner. | 我会想念他这个好搭档 |
[38:14] | And I will — and I will miss him as my friend. | 同时我也会 我也会想念他这个好朋友 |
[38:21] | But as I was preparing this eulogy, | 但是在我准备这段追悼词的时候 |
[38:25] | I realized that I didn’t want to | 我意识到我不想仅仅 |
[38:26] | just think about what we’ve lost. | 悼念我们已经失去的 |
[38:28] | I wanted to find something that we could hold on to. | 我想找到一些可以让我们永远铭记的 |
[38:32] | So I started thinking about Barry | 于是我开始回想巴里 |
[38:35] | and — and what I really loved about him. | 回想我最爱他的地方 |
[38:37] | And — and one idea kept coming to mind. | 有一件事总是反复地出现在我的脑海中 |
[38:45] | I really loved how he made me laugh. | 我真的很喜欢他总是能将我逗笑 |
[38:53] | And I will miss that infectious smile | 我会想念他那具有感染力的笑容 |
[38:56] | and the joy that he brought to every day. | 和因为他而变得欢乐的每一天 |
[39:03] | So, in this moment when it feels like there is none, | 所以即使是在这一悲痛的时刻 |
[39:09] | here is the good news. | 我们也要记得 |
[39:20] | Death may have taken Barry, | 死亡虽然带走了巴里 |
[39:24] | but it can’t take our memories of him. | 却无法带走我们对他的回忆 |
[39:28] | Those wonderful and perfect | 那些美好的 完美的 |
[39:32] | and beautiful memories. | 和美妙的回忆 |
[39:38] | Those, thank God, are ours to keep. | 感谢上帝 那些回忆都是无人能夺走的 |
[40:15] | Maura, I’m gonna be okay. | 莫拉 我没事的 |
[40:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:20] | No, no. I’m — really, I’m going right to bed. | 不 不 真的 我准备直接上床睡觉了 |
[40:25] | I know that you would come over and stay with me, yes. | 我知道你愿意过来陪我 我知道 |
[40:28] | You know you’re a good friend, right? | 你知道你是个很棒的朋友 对吧 |
[40:31] | Okay. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好的 明天见 |
[40:47] | 这里真是好的不能再好了 但我还是想你 巴里 |