时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | – Chicken pox? – No. | -得过水痘吗 -没有 |
[00:30] | Chlamydia? | 衣原体呢 |
[00:31] | Really? | 这也问 |
[00:32] | I’ll take that as a “No.” | 我就当是”没得过”了 |
[00:35] | – Deep vein thrombosis? – No. | -深静脉血栓 -没有 |
[00:37] | How about depression? | 有没有情绪低迷 |
[00:38] | Only since you started asking me all these questions. | 从你开始问这些问题就低迷了 |
[00:41] | Let me remind you that if you’d gone to your regular O.B., | 别忘了要是你去看你的私人妇产科医生 |
[00:43] | we wouldn’t have to fill out new-patient forms. | 我们就不用重新填病历了 |
[00:45] | Well, let me remind you my regular O.B. | 我告诉过你我的私人妇产科医生 |
[00:48] | is two blocks from the house I grew up in. | 离我长大的地方只有两个街区远 |
[00:51] | The staff knows people in my neighborhood, | 那里的大夫认识我的邻居 |
[00:52] | and people talk. | 人言可畏啊 |
[00:54] | I don’t want Casey’s mom finding out about this pregnancy | 我不想还没把怀孕这事告诉凯西 |
[00:56] | before I have a chance to tell him. | 就让他妈妈发现了 |
[01:02] | Are you having second thoughts about not marrying Casey? | 难道你不打算嫁给凯西吗 |
[01:05] | No. | 当然嫁了 |
[01:07] | I mean, I love Casey, and I know that he loves me. | 我爱凯西 我知道他也爱我 |
[01:12] | But we decided that marriage isn’t right for us now. | 但我们认为现阶段我们俩还不适合结婚 |
[01:16] | Are you worried he won’t understand? | 你担心他理解不了吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:21] | I don’t want to hurt him. | 我不想伤害他 |
[01:23] | You just need to talk to him and speak from the heart. | 你只需要把心里话告诉他 |
[01:27] | Yeah. | 说的没错 |
[01:29] | Well, until I get it figured out, | 在我理清思绪之前 |
[01:32] | the only person that I trust | 我只敢 |
[01:33] | knowing about this pregnancy is you. | 把怀孕这事告诉你 |
[01:36] | You and this complete stranger who will now be my O.B.-gyn. | 只有你和这个完全陌生的妇产科医生 |
[01:40] | – Uh, I — – Otherwise, I just — I just want to keep it a secret. | -我… -对其他人我想保密 |
[01:50] | Your mom knows you’re pregnant. | 你妈妈知道你怀孕这件事了 |
[01:52] | I’ll wait in the car. | 我去车里等你 |
[02:22] | I didn’t actually tell your mother. | 严格来说我并没告诉她 |
[02:24] | She somehow knew, and then I confirmed it. | 不知怎的她就知道了 然后我确认了 |
[02:28] | I don’t really even know how it happened. | 我都没搞清楚怎么回事 |
[02:30] | I am so sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:32] | She use the latin thing on you? | 她对你用拉丁那套了 |
[02:35] | Et non dico mendacium quaestiones? | 我不觉得这是个问题 |
[02:38] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就是这个 |
[02:39] | And then did she tell you about her psychic grandmother | 她给你讲她那通灵祖母的事 |
[02:41] | and take your hand and say | 然后抓起你的手说 |
[02:42] | that she could tell if you were lying | 她只凭手指顺掌纹 |
[02:44] | just by running her fingers across your palm? | 就能知道你是不是在撒谎 |
[02:48] | But it felt so real and honest. | 但她说的很真实啊 |
[02:51] | Her grandmother died when she was 5. | 她祖母在她五岁的时候就去世了 |
[02:53] | – I’m such an idiot. – No, no. | -我真是蠢透了 -不 不 |
[02:56] | You just fell for her well-oiled routine. | 你只是中了她的圈套 |
[02:59] | I mean, Frankie couldn’t get away with anything as a kid | 弗兰基小时候不管犯了什么事都逃不掉 |
[03:01] | because she was always weaseling a confession out of him. | 就因为她总能套出他的话 |
[03:04] | Sounds like a cop I know. | 这手法跟我认识的一个警察很像啊 |
[03:05] | Maybe the apple doesn’t fall too far from the tree. | 看来真是有其母必有其女啊 |
[03:09] | Was that a veiled reference to my potential parenting style? | 这是在暗示我潜在的育儿方式吗 |
[03:12] | I wouldn’t call it “Veiled.” | 我可不觉得是”暗示” |
[03:16] | All right, well, let me handle this. | 让我去搞定吧 |
[03:18] | I don’t want her to make it about you. | 我不想看她让你背黑锅 |
[03:20] | Don’t let her use the latin on you. | 别让她对你使拉丁那套 |
[03:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[03:31] | Is there something you want to ask me about? | 你有什么事想问我吗 |
[03:33] | Why? No, no. | 什么意思 没有啊 |
[03:34] | Is there something you want to tell me? | 有什么事你想告诉我吗 |
[03:37] | What is it you think I know? | 你觉得我知道了什么 |
[03:39] | – You tell me. – I don’t know. | -这得问你啊 -我什么都不知道 |
[03:40] | Ma, I know you know. I spoke to Maura. | 妈 我知道你知道了 我跟莫拉谈过了 |
[03:44] | Thank you for finally telling me! | 谢谢你终于告诉我了 |
[03:47] | I’m so happy for you, Jane. I am so proud of you! | 我真为你高兴 简 为你自豪 |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:52] | So, what about you and Casey? | 那你跟凯西怎么办 |
[03:55] | We’ve already made a decision about our relationship, okay? | 我们已经明确了我和他的关系 |
[03:57] | Jane, you have to have — | 简 你得… |
[03:59] | Ma, this baby is my responsibility, okay? | 妈 对这孩子负责的是我 |
[04:02] | Don’t push the Casey thing. | 别强求凯西的事 |
[04:04] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[04:06] | And don’t tell anybody. | 而且不能告诉别人 |
[04:08] | Me? | 我不会的 |
[04:09] | I’m serious, ma, okay? | 我是认真的 妈 |
[04:11] | If the department finds out that I’m pregnant, | 要是局里发现我怀孕了 |
[04:13] | I could be reassigned to desk duty. | 我就得被调去做文书了 |
[04:15] | Okay, what’s so bad about a desk job? | 做文书工作有那么糟吗 |
[04:17] | I like being a cop. | 我喜欢当警察 |
[04:18] | You’re about to be a mother, too. | 可你也要当妈了啊 |
[04:26] | Today, I’m still just a cop. | 今天我还是个警察 |
[04:36] | You know, that’s not exactly all-terrain footwear. | 那可不是双全地形鞋 |
[04:39] | Maybe we should have sacrificed fashion for comfort. | 也许我们该为了舒适放弃时尚 |
[04:42] | I’m getting my field boots resoled. | 我的外勤鞋送去换鞋底了 |
[04:44] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:46] | Yeah, “fine” And wincing don’t exactly go together. | “没事”跟疼的直抽抽可不搭边 |
[04:49] | Well, my feet only hurt | 我的脚会疼 |
[04:50] | because I’m taking a new yoga class to strengthen them. | 是因为我正在上一个强化脚部的瑜伽课 |
[04:53] | But I’m in a transition period, | 但我正在过渡期 |
[04:54] | and soon, I’ll be able to wear any size heel anywhere. | 很快我就可以穿着任何高度的鞋子到处走了 |
[04:58] | Lady gaga will be so proud of you. | 嘎嘎小姐会为你骄傲的 |
[05:02] | What do we got? | 发生什么了 |
[05:03] | Park worker found him this morning around 8:00. | 公园的工作人员是大约早上八点发现他的 |
[05:05] | – Witnesses? – No. | -有目击者吗 -没有 |
[05:07] | There are two wounds — | 有两处伤口 |
[05:08] | One to the ear with significant tissue loss | 一处在耳朵上 有明显的组织受损 |
[05:10] | And an entrance wound to the chest. | 还有一处从胸前射入的伤口 |
[05:13] | – So through and through? – NO. | -打穿了吗 -不是 |
[05:14] | I feel it is likely a projectile in the subcutaneous tissue. | 我觉得应该在皮下组织里弹射了 |
[05:18] | Shot alert picked up two shots — | 枪击报警器听到了两声枪响 |
[05:19] | 10:58, 10:59 last night. | 昨晚十点五十八分和五十九分 |
[05:21] | Well, given the stage of rigor mortis, | 根据尸体僵硬的程度来看 |
[05:23] | that fits the window for the time of death. | 时间跟死亡时间相符 |
[05:24] | I got Frankie setting up a line search. | 我让弗兰基开始沿线搜索了 |
[05:27] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[05:28] | I’ve got footprints heading up the hill. | 我找到了通往山上的脚印 |
[05:32] | Yeah, two sets. | 两组脚印 |
[05:33] | And we have blood drops. | 还有血滴的痕迹 |
[05:37] | Okay, so… he was shot | 好吧 所以他被枪打中 |
[05:39] | and then took off running with someone chasing him. | 然后跑了 有人在追他 |
[05:44] | .30-30. | 是.30-30口径步枪 |
[05:46] | And where’s the other shell casing? | 另一个弹壳呢 |
[05:50] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[05:56] | Who leaves a murder weapon where we can find it? | 谁会把凶器放在我们能找到的地方呢 |
[05:58] | Somebody who thinks it doesn’t matter. | 一个觉得这无所谓的人 |
[05:59] | I’ll get CSRU to process it. | 我让鉴证组去检查一下它 |
[06:02] | What the hell was going on up here last night? | 昨晚在这里到底发生了什么 |
[06:03] | Well, the victim didn’t have a wallet. | 受害人没有钱包 |
[06:05] | It’s a lot of work to steal a wallet. | 偷个钱包又不费劲 |
[06:07] | Maybe it was a sex crime, drug deal gone wrong, | 也许是性犯罪 或者是毒品交易出了岔子 |
[06:11] | Random shooting. | 或者是随机射击 |
[06:12] | So, outside of an attack by aliens, | 除了被外星人袭击 |
[06:14] | you’re not willing to rule anything out? | 你就不能排除点别的吗 |
[06:16] | I won’t even rule out the little green men. | 我不愿意排除那些小绿人 |
[06:18] | They’re a slippery bunch. | 它们很狡猾的 |
[06:21] | You’re gonna want to see what we found. | 你们一定想看看我们找到的东西 |
[06:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:31] | Since when do I need help walking through the woods? | 我什么时候在树林里走路都需要人扶了 |
[06:34] | Can’t a brother just give his sister a hand? | 当弟弟的就不能伸手帮一下姐姐吗 |
[06:36] | Yeah, if he wants to lose it. | 可以 如果他不想要那只手的话 |
[06:45] | – Does that look like a fresh grave to you? – Yep. | -你觉得这像不像一个新挖的坟墓 -像 |
[06:49] | Well, I guess we can scratch one thing off your list. | 我想我们可以从你的单子上划掉一条 |
[06:52] | This wasn’t random. | 这不是随机的 |
[07:01] | Got a hit on the victim’s fingerprints. | 死者的指纹有匹配结果了 |
[07:04] | He was in the army reserve back in the ’90s. | 他曾是九十年代的储备军 |
[07:07] | Carl Ulrich, 37. | 卡尔·乌尔里希 37岁 |
[07:10] | Our victim was a steelworker, | 受害人曾是名炼钢工人 |
[07:12] | but he lost his job six years ago. | 但他六年前失业了 |
[07:15] | No vehicle registration, no credit cards, | 没有汽车注册 没有信用卡 |
[07:17] | No phone listing. | 没有电话单 |
[07:18] | His last known address is five years old. | 他的上一个已知地址是五年前的 |
[07:20] | Criminal record? | 有犯罪记录吗 |
[07:22] | This guy didn’t even have a parking ticket. | 这家伙连停车罚单都没有 |
[07:23] | Well, he only died yesterday, | 他昨天刚死 |
[07:24] | so he’s been somewhere, doing something. | 所以他一定去过些地方 做了些事情 |
[07:26] | Let’s figure out what that was. | 我们查查是什么 |
[07:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | Someone didn’t want you finding this serial number. | 有人不想让你发现这个序列号 |
[07:37] | You changed the oil. | 你把油换了 |
[07:38] | I was working on an art project, | 我当时正在做一件艺术品 |
[07:39] | and that’s all I could find at the hardware store. | 我在五金店里只能买到这个 |
[07:41] | It actually mixes better with the metal particles | 其实这比我们之前用的 |
[07:43] | than what we were using before. | 更容易跟金属粒子混合 |
[07:45] | Art project? | 艺术品 |
[07:46] | I etched the bust and skyline | 我在一块废熨斗上 |
[07:48] | on a salvaged piece of flatiron. | 蚀刻半身像和天际线 |
[07:50] | Then I filed it off. | 然后把它挫光 |
[07:52] | We’re ready. You can attach the magnets. | 好了 你可以把磁铁夹上了 |
[07:55] | Everyone thought I was trying | 所有人都以为我做的 |
[07:57] | to make some statement on disposability, | 是一次性的作品 |
[07:59] | but when the tiny metal particles | 但当那些细小的金属粒子 |
[08:01] | started to fill in the imperceptible grooves… | 开始填满那些看不见的凹槽时 |
[08:05] | Voila? | 瞧瞧 |
[08:06] | Cityscape. | 城市景观 |
[08:07] | Which was a statement on…? | 那是什么作品 |
[08:09] | I just thought it was cool. | 我就是觉得挺酷的 |
[08:11] | I didn’t know you were an artist. | 我不知道你还是个艺术家 |
[08:13] | Before medical school, I studied art in paris for a year. | 去医学院之前 我在巴黎学过一年艺术 |
[08:15] | So, tell me something that’ll surprise me | 告诉我一件能让我吃惊的 |
[08:18] | about Sergeant Detective Vince Korsak. | 关于警长文斯·科萨克侦探的事 |
[08:23] | I cut an album before I was a cop. | 我当警察之前出过一张专辑 |
[08:26] | Look at that. | 没看出来啊 |
[08:28] | A riddle wrapped inside of an enigma. | 真是个谜一样的男人呢 |
[08:36] | You’re standing on balls. | 你站在球上了 |
[08:37] | They’re massaging my feet. | 它们在给我的脚做按摩 |
[08:39] | I have a simpler fix — stop wearing high heels. | 我有个更简单的方法 别穿高跟鞋了 |
[08:42] | Like I said, it’s not from the heels. | 我说过的 这不是高跟鞋的原因 |
[08:44] | This is part of my new strengthening regime. | 这是我新练的强化养生法中的一部分 |
[08:47] | I e-mailed my yoga teacher about my metatarsal discomfort, | 我给我的瑜伽老师发邮件说了我跖骨不适 |
[08:50] | and she suggested Knobby Balls. | 然后她就建议我使用诺比球 |
[08:52] | Not even gonna go there. | 我不会继续问的 |
[08:53] | It’s a spin on the ancient Chinese practice | 这是一种古代中国人练习 |
[08:55] | of walking on cobblestones. | 在鹅卵石上走路的方法 |
[08:57] | The balls — they connect with the pressure points on my feet, | 球接触我脚底上的穴位 |
[09:00] | which correspond to major organs. | 穴位又对应着体内的主要器官 |
[09:01] | You should think about some elements of Chinese medicine | 你应该好好思考下中医原理 |
[09:04] | now that you’re… pregnant. | 既然你都怀孕了 |
[09:08] | Thought about it. No. | 想了一下 还是免了 |
[09:09] | Well, at least you’re keeping an open mind. | 好吧 至少你还是很开放的 |
[09:12] | What do we know about ballistics? | 子弹有什么发现吗 |
[09:14] | The bullet that I removed from our victim | 从受害人身上取出的子弹 |
[09:16] | was a .22 caliber. | 是.22口径的 |
[09:18] | We found a .30-30 rifle at the crime scene. | 我们在犯罪现场找到的枪是.30-30口径的 |
[09:21] | Yeah, and our victim nearly got his ear shot off | 没错 并且受害人的耳朵几乎要被 |
[09:23] | by a large-caliber bullet | 一枚大口径子弹打了下来 |
[09:24] | consistent with the rifle you recovered, | 这和你找到的步枪是一致的 |
[09:26] | but the fatal shot came from a .22. | 但是致命一击是由一枚.22口径的子弹所致 |
[09:28] | It entered his chest at the second intercostal | 它穿透了他的胸腔第二肋间 |
[09:30] | and nicked his subclavian artery. | 并且划破了锁骨下动脉 |
[09:32] | How long would it have taken him to bleed out? | 那这引起他血流身亡要多长时间 |
[09:34] | The elevated heart rate from adrenaline and physical exertion | 肾上腺素和体能消耗引起心跳加速 |
[09:37] | resulted in massive internal bleeding. | 导致他大面积内出血 |
[09:39] | It happened very quickly. | 要不了多久 |
[09:40] | So… he ran himself to death? | 也就是说他是跑死的 |
[09:43] | In a manner of speaking, yes. | 从某种意义上来说 是的 |
[09:44] | Also, while his jeans and shirt were worn and frayed, | 还有一点 尽管他的牛仔裤和衬衫都穿旧了 |
[09:48] | they were also clean and ironed. | 但却十分干净而且熨过 |
[09:51] | And the even growth of his hair indicates a recent haircut, | 头发十分齐整表明他最近有理过 |
[09:53] | and the work boots he was wearing were new. | 并且脚上的工作靴也是崭新的 |
[09:56] | So wherever he was going, he dressed himself up a bit. | 看来无论是去那儿 他都打扮了一下 |
[09:59] | What’s that about? | 这说明什么呢 |
[10:00] | My life coach | 我的人生导师 |
[10:00] | always stresses the importance of dressing for success. | 经常强调穿着得体的重要性 |
[10:03] | Usually, that’s good advice. | 通常这都是个不错的建议 |
[10:04] | Susie raised the serial number on the rifle. | 苏西提取到了步枪上的序列号 |
[10:06] | We also realized it was jammed, | 我们还发现枪当时卡壳了 |
[10:07] | which is probably why the killer dropped it. | 这很可能是凶手丢弃它的原因 |
[10:09] | And the chase is why the victim wasn’t buried as planned. | 并且因为要追赶受害者他才没被按原计划埋掉 |
[10:13] | Let’s run the serial number through NCIC. | 在国家犯罪信息中心系统里查查这组序列号吧 |
[10:19] | Did he say “Life coach”? | 他刚才说的是人生导师吗 |
[10:21] | Don’t ask. | 别问 |
[10:26] | I found someone who worked with Ulrich six years ago. | 我找到了六年前和乌尔里希共事的人 |
[10:28] | He said he was a good guy but kept to himself. | 他说他是个好人 但不常与人交流 |
[10:31] | Did he know what he’d been doing since he lost his job? | 那他知道他失业之后都干了些什么吗 |
[10:34] | Someone on the plant floor said that they saw him | 工厂里的人说前不久见过他 |
[10:35] | go into a soup kitchen near the steel yard a while back. | 去过一家钢材集散场附近的救济站 |
[10:39] | Word was he lost his house | 称自己失去了房子 |
[10:40] | and was living out of a storage unit. | 住在储藏室里 |
[10:42] | – Did you check it out? – The unit was empty. | -你去查了一下么 -已经空了 |
[10:44] | Manager said he’d cleaned it out two days ago. | 管理员说他两天前全面清理了一次 |
[10:46] | I also went to the soup kitchen. | 我还去了救济站 |
[10:48] | Minister told me that he’d been in there last week. | 牧师跟我说他是上星期来的 |
[10:51] | He was upbeat because he just landed a new job. | 他十分高兴因为刚刚找到了个新活 |
[10:53] | – Where? – Minister didn’t know. | -在哪儿 -牧师不知道 |
[10:57] | Can I get you a cup of coffee? | 要帮你冲杯咖啡吗 |
[10:58] | Yeah, sure. | 好的 |
[11:01] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[11:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:04] | Uh, decaf, right? | 无咖啡因的对吧 |
[11:07] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[11:09] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[11:10] | Is there something you’d like to tell me? | 你是不是有事要向我交代呢 |
[11:15] | Yes. | 是的 |
[11:17] | It’s been killing me. | 都快折磨死我了 |
[11:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[11:27] | Now I can stop being nice to you for no reason. | 现在我不用无缘无故地对你好了 |
[11:29] | Oh, yeah. I wouldn’t want you to develop any bad habits. | 是啊 我可不想让你养成任何坏习惯啊 |
[11:31] | How’d you find out? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[11:33] | Ma. | 妈说的 |
[11:34] | Hello. | 嘿 |
[11:35] | Ma. | 妈 |
[11:36] | You promised me that you wouldn’t say anything to anybody. | 你答应过我不告诉任何人的 |
[11:39] | Jane, Frankie isn’t anybody. He’s your brother. | 简 弗兰基不是别人 他是你弟弟啊 |
[11:43] | Telling anybody would be like blabbing it | 跟别人说就是对着 |
[11:45] | to a perfect stranger. | 一个完全陌生的人说 |
[11:47] | Hey, you, did you hear me say anything | 嘿 你刚刚有听到我说 |
[11:49] | about my daughter being pregnant? | 我女儿怀孕的事吗 |
[11:51] | Ni zai shuo shen me?! | 你在说什么 |
[11:57] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[11:58] | You have no idea what he just said. | 你都不知道他刚刚说的是什么 |
[12:00] | No, but did you hear him say anything about…a baby? | 是没有 但你有听到他说孩子之类的吗 |
[12:05] | How do you argue with that? | 你该如何辩驳呢 |
[12:07] | I’m warning you — one word gets out about this, | 我警告你 敢说出去一个字 |
[12:10] | and I’m gonna name the baby after Constantina. | 我就给孩子取名为康斯坦丁娜 |
[12:12] | You are never to speak her name. | 不许再提她的名字 |
[12:16] | Who’s Constantina? | 谁是康斯坦丁娜 |
[12:17] | – Her cousin. – El diablo! | -她表妹 -魔鬼 |
[12:19] | Why, you. You wouldn’t dare. | 你才不敢 |
[12:20] | Boy or girl… | 不管男孩女孩 |
[12:23] | Constantina Rizzoli. | 我都叫它康斯坦丁娜·里佐利 |
[12:27] | And now… I go to lunch. | 现在 我要去吃午饭了 |
[12:31] | Have ma fill you in on old cousin consty. | 你可以好好听妈讲讲她表妹的故事 |
[12:42] | We got a hit on the rifle. | 我们找到步枪主了 |
[12:44] | It belongs to John Brooks, | 枪主名叫约翰·布鲁克斯 |
[12:45] | a 39-year-old white male with a record | 39岁白人男性 |
[12:47] | of drunk and disorderly conduct and assault. | 有过酗酒 扰乱治安的不良记录 |
[12:50] | – We have a current address? – Yeah, D street in southie. | -有地址吗 -南部D大街 |
[12:52] | I guess lunch will have to wait. | 我猜午饭要推迟了 |
[12:54] | Guess again. | 再猜猜 |
[12:56] | That’s the best reuben I’ve ever had. | 这是我吃过的最棒的三明治 |
[12:58] | It all starts with the meat. | 这都取决于肉 |
[13:00] | O’malley’s cures their own corned beef. | 奥马利的咸牛肉都是自制的 |
[13:02] | Why do they call it corned beef? | 咸牛肉的名字里为什么有玉米呢 |
[13:04] | I mean, what’s corn got to do with it? | 它跟玉米毫无联系啊 |
[13:11] | That’s John Brooks’ car. | 那是约翰·布鲁克斯的车 |
[13:13] | And that looks like our guy. | 那应该就是我们要抓的人了 |
[13:23] | I got him. | 我来 |
[13:27] | Boston police. | 波士顿警察 |
[13:29] | What the hell’s going on?! | 怎么回事 |
[13:30] | Are you John Brooks? | 你是约翰·布鲁克斯吗 |
[13:30] | No. I’m Ralph Comstock. | 不是 我是拉夫·康斯托克 |
[13:35] | That’s what his license says. | 驾照上是这么写的 |
[13:37] | Why are you driving Brooks’ car? | 布鲁克斯的车为什么在你这 |
[13:38] | We were roommates. I bought it from him. | 我们曾经是室友 车是我借来的 |
[13:40] | I just, uh, haven’t gotten around to re-registering it. | 我忘了去办转手手续 |
[13:42] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[13:43] | John? I don’t have any idea. | 约翰吗 我也不知道 |
[13:46] | That’s why I called you guys a year ago. | 我一年前给你们打过电话 |
[13:48] | That’s when he went missing. | 他是那时候失踪的 |
[13:57] | I’m telling you, John’s no killer. | 我说了 约翰不会杀人的 |
[13:59] | Then how did his rifle end up at a murder scene? | 那他的步枪怎么会出现在犯罪现场 |
[14:01] | I don’t know. But I know John. | 我不知道 但我了解约翰 |
[14:04] | We — we’ve been best friends since we were kids. | 我们从小就是最好的朋友 |
[14:06] | We grew up in southie, played Mighty Mites Baseball together. | 我们在南部长大 一起玩棒球的 |
[14:09] | Well, then, you know about his criminal record. | 那你应该了解他的不良记录了 |
[14:10] | He’s not exactly an altar boy. | 他确实不完美 |
[14:12] | Sure, but that was because of his drinking. | 但那都是因为他酗酒 |
[14:14] | He cleaned up his act way before he went missing. | 他失踪前很久都不干坏事了 |
[14:17] | So, what happened a year ago? | 一年前发生了什么事 |
[14:20] | John got a new job. | 约翰找了个新工作 |
[14:21] | He was gonna be a caretaker on a farm. | 他要去一个农场当看门人 |
[14:24] | – Who was he working for? – I don’t know. | -谁的农场 -我不知道 |
[14:27] | – Where was the farm? – I’m not sure. | -农场在哪儿 -我不确定 |
[14:29] | Ah, come on. You got to do better than that. | 你怎么什么都不知道 |
[14:30] | I wish I could. | 我也希望我知道 |
[14:32] | All I know is he answered an ad on the internet. | 我只知道他回复了网上的一个招聘广告 |
[14:34] | He interviewed, got the job, | 他去面试 就被录用了 |
[14:36] | Packed up all of his stuff — his clothes, his tools. | 他打包了所有东西 衣服 工具 |
[14:39] | His rifle? | 和步枪吧 |
[14:41] | Everything. | 是他的都带了 |
[14:42] | He even took our Mighty Mites Baseball trophy. | 连我们的棒球比赛奖杯都带走了 |
[14:45] | Said it would remind him of the good times. | 他说这能让他想起旧日的美好时光 |
[14:47] | If he applied for a job online, whose computer did he use? | 他是网上应聘的 用的是谁的电脑 |
[14:50] | We shared an old laptop. | 我们当时共用一个电脑 |
[14:51] | Did he take it with him, or do you still have it? | 他带走了吗 还是在你这 |
[14:53] | I have it. | 在我这 |
[14:54] | I spilled coffee on the keys. It fritzed up. | 但是我把咖啡倒在键盘上了 它烧坏了 |
[14:57] | We’re gonna need to see that. | 我们需要看看电脑 |
[14:59] | Sure. It’s in the closet of my apartment. | 可以 就在我公寓的衣柜里 |
[15:00] | What else can you tell us about John? | 你还知道关于约翰的什么事吗 |
[15:04] | He loves dogs, pizza… | 他喜欢狗 比萨 |
[15:09] | he’s diabetic. | 他有糖尿病 |
[15:11] | Look, I know he made some bad choices, | 我知道他犯过错 |
[15:13] | But I’m telling you, John Brooks was a good guy. | 但是我告诉你 约翰·布鲁克斯是个好人 |
[15:17] | Whatever you think he did, you’re wrong. | 不管你以为他干了什么坏事 你判断错了 |
[15:21] | Both these guys are similar. | 这些人都有相似点 |
[15:23] | Both grew up in southie, both out of work. | 南部长大 处于失业中 |
[15:26] | Both down on their luck when they find a new job. | 找工作时都处于低谷期 |
[15:29] | And then, one’s dead and the other goes missing. | 还有 一个死了 一个失踪 |
[15:32] | When did Ralph say that Brooks went missing? | 拉夫说布鲁克斯是什么时候失踪的来着 |
[15:36] | March 23rd, last year. | 去年3月23日 |
[15:39] | Shot alert recorded a single gunshot near Blackstone Park. | 枪警记录说当时黑石公园附近出现枪击 |
[15:43] | Unit responded but didn’t find anything. | 警方查看了但是什么也没找到 |
[15:45] | It’s a big park. | 那个公园可不小 |
[15:46] | I’ll organize a team to search it tomorrow. | 我找一队人明天去搜查一下 |
[15:49] | I guess that means we’re done for the day. | 那今天就没事了 |
[15:51] | Well, there is… | 还有件事 |
[15:53] | one other thing we have to talk about. | 我们得谈谈 |
[15:59] | What’s this? | 什么事 |
[16:00] | It’s a file with the names and the service records | 这是一份可以代替弗罗斯特的 |
[16:02] | of potential replacements for Frost. | 人员姓名和记录的档案 |
[16:06] | What? | 什么 |
[16:07] | Brass gave it to me this morning. | 领导今天上午给我的 |
[16:11] | It’s… it’s too soon to talk about this. | 现在谈论这事也太早了吧 |
[16:13] | Nobody’s saying we have to bring someone in right away. | 也不是说我们要立刻招新人来 |
[16:15] | We can’t replace him, Vince. He’s irreplaceable. | 没人能代替他 文斯 他是不可替代的 |
[16:18] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[16:21] | But…I’ve got orders to begin the process, | 但是 我接到命令要开始筛选了 |
[16:24] | and I wanted you to have some say in it. | 而我希望你在这事上有发言权 |
[16:29] | I’ll go organize the search for tomorrow. | 我去组织明天的搜寻行动了 |
[16:49] | I can’t believe that they want to replace him already. | 简直不敢相信他们现在就要找人代替他了 |
[16:53] | I just think they don’t want your job to be any harder | 我觉得他们是不想让你的工作 |
[16:54] | than it already is. | 变得更困难 |
[16:56] | Yeah, but replacing Frost isn’t gonna help that. | 可找人代替弗罗斯特也帮不上什么忙 |
[16:58] | No, but a bureaucracy can’t know that. | 的确 但是那些当官的并不知道这一点 |
[17:03] | I just miss him so much. | 我太想他了 |
[17:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[17:08] | You know, I’m sorry. I don’t mean to dump this on you. | 对不起 我不是故意向你诉苦的 |
[17:10] | I know you’re sad, too. | 我知道你也很难过 |
[17:12] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:22] | Well, we were gonna go to dinner | 我们准备去吃晚饭 |
[17:23] | and wanted to know if you wanted to join us. | 想问问你要不要一起去 |
[17:28] | Ma told you I was back in A.A.? | 老妈跟你说我又去互助会了吗 |
[17:30] | Yeah. I’m really proud of you. | 是的 我为你感到骄傲 |
[17:34] | That the only reason you came by? | 你来只是因为这个吗 |
[17:39] | And I figured she told you I was pregnant. | 我知道她告诉你我怀孕了 |
[17:42] | My big sister’s gonna have a baby! | 我老姐要有宝宝了 |
[17:44] | It’s so exciting. | 太激动了 |
[17:46] | Yeah. Exciting. | 是啊 激动 |
[17:48] | The first thing we got to get you | 我们要送你的第一样东西 |
[17:49] | is the tough love carrier. | 就是一辆结实的婴儿车 |
[17:50] | It’s waterproof, which is key, | 要防水的 这很关键 |
[17:52] | ’cause little ones are pooping and peeing machines. | 因为小孩子能拉又能尿 |
[17:56] | No, what I need is… is for you to keep this quiet. | 不 我需要的是… 别张扬这件事 |
[17:59] | Yeah, absolutely. No problem. Totally get it. | 必须的 没问题 一定 |
[18:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:02] | Hey, everyone, this is Jane. | 各位 这就是简 |
[18:06] | Congratulations on the baby. | 恭喜你有孩子了 |
[18:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:11] | Bye, Judy. | 再见 朱迪 |
[18:13] | Is there anyone in Boston you haven’t told? | 波士顿还有谁你没通知到吗 |
[18:15] | Don’t worry. Everything in A.A. Is confidential. | 别担心 互助会里的事都是保密的 |
[18:20] | Let’s get something to eat. | 我们去吃东西吧 |
[18:21] | – Yes. Let’s. – Yes. | -好的 -好的 |
[18:24] | So, did you have any trouble | 你在弄婴儿车的 |
[18:26] | with the collapsible triggers on the jogging stroller? | 折叠开关时有没有遇到什么麻烦 |
[18:28] | Instructions on all baby gear is impossible. | 所有婴儿用品的说明书都很难懂 |
[18:31] | You just got to take your time | 你得慢慢来 |
[18:32] | and have a good Swedish dictionary handy. | 准备一本瑞典语字典 |
[18:34] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[18:35] | – I don’t know any Swedish. – Me neither. | -我一点瑞典语都不懂 -我也是 |
[18:44] | What’s the word? | 怎么样 |
[18:46] | Corrupted. | 坏了 |
[18:48] | The hard drive is fried. | 硬盘被烧了 |
[18:49] | All we’ve been able to retrieve is a photo of a farm | 我们只能恢复出一张农场的照片 |
[18:52] | that we think was connected to an ad for the job. | 可能是招聘广告上的 |
[18:54] | Trouble is, we don’t know if Brooks created the ad. | 问题是 我们不知道是不是布鲁克斯打的广告 |
[18:56] | He could have just been answering it. | 他有可能是求职的 |
[18:58] | All right, well, let’s analyze the photo, | 好吧 我们分析一下这张照片 |
[18:59] | see if we can locate the farm. | 看看能不能确定农场的位置 |
[19:00] | Maybe that’ll help us I.D. the killer. | 或许这能帮我们确定凶手的身份 |
[19:03] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[19:05] | Is that what you call a breakfast? | 这就是你的早餐吗 |
[19:07] | No… not without coffee. | 不是 没有咖啡不算早餐 |
[19:09] | May I please see the package? | 我能看一下包装袋吗 |
[19:16] | Do you know what’s in here? | 你知道这里面都有什么吗 |
[19:17] | Yummy goodness? | 很好吃的东西 |
[19:18] | Calcium carbonate. | 碳酸钙 |
[19:20] | Does that sound yummy? | 听上去很好吃吗 |
[19:22] | It comes from rocks. | 是石头的成分 |
[19:25] | Sodium stearate… that’s used in soap. | 硬脂酸钠 肥皂的原料 |
[19:28] | And do you know where you can find titanium dioxide? | 你知道哪儿能找到二氧化钛吗 |
[19:33] | Right there. | 这里面 |
[19:34] | Latex paint. | 乳胶漆 |
[19:36] | Do industrial chemicals sound like a good thing to be putting in your body? | 把化工原料吃进体内你觉得是件好事吗 |
[19:40] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[19:49] | Hey, Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[19:50] | Buzzkill. | 扫兴鬼 |
[19:52] | Well, she’s right here. | 她就在这 |
[19:54] | Okay, we’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上到 |
[19:56] | I am not a buzzkill. | 我才不是扫兴鬼 |
[20:03] | Nutrition’s more important now than ever. | 现在营养对你来说比任何时候都重要 |
[20:06] | The first trimester is the most critical | 前三个月对于婴儿的器官 |
[20:08] | in terms of the development of the organs, | 神经系统 胳膊 手指 |
[20:10] | The nervous system, the arms, the fingers, legs, toes. | 腿以及脚趾的发育至关重要 |
[20:13] | I was just eating a cupcake. | 我只是吃个纸杯蛋糕 |
[20:14] | I didn’t mean it as a hostile act. | 没想要害死我的孩子 |
[20:19] | Can you tell how long he’s been in the ground? | 你能看出他被埋了多久了吗 |
[20:21] | I can’t be certain until I examine the remains. | 还没检验遗体我无法确定 |
[20:24] | Maura, “approximately” isn’t gonna hurt you. | 莫拉 说个大概情况能要你命啊 |
[20:26] | Science is not a guessing game. | 科学可不是胡乱猜测的游戏 |
[20:28] | You want me to get another cupcake? | 你想让我再去吃个纸杯蛋糕吗 |
[20:30] | A year or more is likely. | 可能有一年多 |
[20:32] | What’s that by his wrist? | 他手腕上那东西是什么 |
[20:42] | Diabetes bracelet. | 糖尿病手环 |
[20:45] | 糖尿病 约翰·布鲁克斯 | |
[20:47] | Well, now we know John Brooks didn’t go missing. | 起码现在我们知道约翰·布鲁克斯没失踪 |
[20:50] | All this poor guy wanted was a job. | 这可怜的家伙只是想要份工作而已 |
[20:52] | This is what he got instead. | 却落得这个下场 |
[21:04] | Hey. Anything new? | 有何新发现 |
[21:05] | We searched the hell out of the internet. | 我们把网上搜了个遍 |
[21:06] | We found an ad with the same farm photo on two other websites. | 在另两个网站上也发现了有相同农场照片的广告 |
[21:09] | Did you I.D. who placed the ad? | 知道广告是谁发布的吗 |
[21:11] | Guy used a fake name and paid for his bill with bitcoins. | 那家伙用了假名 通过比特币付的款 |
[21:13] | What about I.P. addresses? | IP地址呢 |
[21:15] | Back to Internet cafes. | 追踪到网吧里了 |
[21:16] | Looks like the ad’s a dead end. | 看起来广告这边行不通 |
[21:18] | Well, the photo isn’t. | 但照片有线索 |
[21:22] | Susie identified those as fraxinus quadrangus. | 苏西确定这些是四棱白蜡木 |
[21:26] | English? | 说人话 |
[21:27] | The trees — blue ash. | 那些树 是水曲柳 |
[21:29] | They’re found almost exclusively in western Ohio. | 它们几乎只生长在西俄亥俄州 |
[21:32] | Did you get an address? | 找到地址了吗 |
[21:34] | No. | 没 |
[21:37] | But we found a highway number — route 422. | 但我们找到了高速公路号 422号公路 |
[21:39] | Runs east/west. | 东西走向 |
[21:40] | I’m guessing through western Ohio. | 我猜正好穿过西俄亥俄州 |
[21:42] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:46] | This landmass matches something called Campbell Hill. | 这片山体符合坎贝尔山 |
[21:49] | Which I bet is also in western Ohio. | 我敢说也在西俄亥俄州 |
[21:55] | This storage facility has been there for 15 years. | 这个仓库已经存在十五年了 |
[22:00] | Well, if the farm no longer exists, the ad is a fake. | 如果农场并不存在 广告就是假的了 |
[22:03] | Just a way to lure out men looking for work | 就为了引诱想要工作的人 |
[22:05] | in order to kill them. | 然后杀害他们 |
[22:06] | We found that ad in multiple places, | 我们在几个不同地方都发现了广告 |
[22:08] | which could mean the killer has attempted this several times. | 也许表明凶手已经尝试了好几次 |
[22:11] | I’ll run the profile through NCIC for similar crimes. | 我去国家犯罪信息中心查查有没有相似的案件 |
[22:13] | I’ll dig into the farm. | 我继续查农场这边 |
[22:15] | Maybe our killer is connected to it. | 说不定凶手跟这个有关系 |
[22:16] | Let’s hope so. Might be the only way we have to find him. | 希望如此 也许是唯一能找到他的办法 |
[22:25] | Dental records confirmed — this is John Brooks. | 牙科记录证实了 这就是约翰·布鲁克斯 |
[22:29] | Single gunshot wound through the occipital region with a large-caliber bullet. | 一枚大口径子弹穿透了枕骨 |
[22:33] | Like one from the gun we found at the first crime scene? | 就像我们在第一个现场发现的那支枪的子弹吗 |
[22:35] | Certainly possible. | 确有可能 |
[22:37] | I don’t know if “irony” is the right word | 被自己的枪击毙了 |
[22:38] | for getting killed with your own gun. | 不知道是不是太讽刺了 |
[22:41] | What can I do for you, sergeant? | 我能帮你什么 警司 |
[22:42] | I ran an NCIC search on unsolved murders that match our victims — | 我在国家犯罪信息中心的未结案里查找相似的受害者 |
[22:46] | urban areas, unemployed men between the ages of 25 and 40. | 来自城市 二十五至四十岁间的失业男性 |
[22:49] | Well, I suspect that yielded a plethora of hits. | 我猜得到的结果不计其数 |
[22:52] | I’ll be retired before I get through them all. | 直到我退休都看不完那些档案 |
[22:54] | I was hoping maybe you could help me narrow my search. | 我希望你能帮我缩小查找范围 |
[22:56] | We only have two data points. | 我们只有两套数据 |
[22:58] | Well, do the best you can. | 尽力而为吧 |
[23:03] | The killer is taking the victims away from where they live. | 凶手把被害者带离他们生活的地方 |
[23:08] | He’s stealing their wallets, their identities, | 他偷走他们的钱包 他们的证件 |
[23:10] | and burying them — | 还要埋葬他们 |
[23:12] | Not only, I suspect, | 我猜不仅是 |
[23:13] | to ensure that he gets away with the crimes, | 为了确保他能脱身 |
[23:15] | but also to make them anonymous. | 也不让别人知道他们的身份 |
[23:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:18] | I’m not a psychiatrist, so it wouldn’t be ethical | 我不是个心理专家 所以要我作出诊断 |
[23:21] | for me to make a clinical diagnosis. | 有违职业道德 |
[23:24] | But hypothetically, I’d say… | 但假设的话 我觉得 |
[23:27] | he’s a malignant narcissist — | 他是恶性自恋狂 |
[23:29] | unable to empathize, | 没有同理心 |
[23:32] | only investing emotionally in things he can control. | 只对他能够控制的东西投入感情 |
[23:36] | Like our victims’ destinies. | 比如这些死者的命运 |
[23:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:38] | And to him, these victims are worthless, | 对他来说 这些人毫无价值 |
[23:40] | as he himself feels. | 跟他对自己的感觉一样 |
[23:42] | He strips them of everything. | 他剥夺了他们的一切 |
[23:43] | Even the dignity | 甚至不让 |
[23:45] | for their loved ones to know that they’re dead. | 他们的家人朋友知道他们去世的消息 |
[23:51] | I would do a search and include John Does | 我会在查找时加上那些 |
[23:55] | whose bodies have never been claimed by family. | 尸体从没被家人认领的无名氏们 |
[23:58] | Thanks, doc. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[24:00] | I knew there was a reason I come down here. | 我就知道下来找你准没错 |
[24:02] | Anytime, sergeant. | 随时效劳 警司 |
[24:11] | The only trace evidence we found on Brooks’ remains | 我们在布鲁克斯遗体上唯一的发现是 |
[24:13] | is a single, long, gray hair. | 一根灰色长发 |
[24:15] | Well, that obviously didn’t come from the victim. | 显然不是来自死者的 |
[24:17] | No, but if it came from the killer, | 对 但如果属于凶手 |
[24:19] | that would make him a middle-aged male with long, gray hair. | 他就是个有灰色长发的中年男性了 |
[24:23] | Thanks for going out on a limb. | 谢谢你冒这个险 |
[24:25] | Well, a llama seemed unlikely. | 反正不可能是美洲鸵身上的 |
[24:31] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[24:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:37] | No. | 其实不是 |
[24:38] | Want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[24:42] | I just — I feel like | 我只是 我觉得 |
[24:44] | I finally got everything settled with Casey — | 我终于解决了跟凯西有关的一切 |
[24:47] | you know, about our lives, our — our marriage. | 你知道的 关于我们的生活 我们的婚姻 |
[24:49] | – You did. – Right. | -确实 -没错 |
[24:50] | But now that I’m pregnant with his child, | 但现在我怀了他的孩子 |
[24:54] | it just makes it so much more complicated. | 这只会让事情变得更复杂 |
[24:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[24:57] | I mean, even the way I tell him seems difficult. | 我是说 无论怎么跟他说我都感觉不合适 |
[25:00] | Do I e-mail him or — or call or skype? | 我给他发邮件 打电话 还是视频 |
[25:04] | And how is he gonna react when I tell him | 还有在我告诉他我准备 |
[25:06] | that I intend on raising this child without him? | 独自抚养这个孩子之后他会怎么反应呢 |
[25:07] | Is he gonna be mad? Is he gonna be hurt? | 他会发怒 还是受伤 |
[25:09] | Is — is he gonna fight me? | 他 他会和我吵架吗 |
[25:12] | Is he gonna come running back? | 他会跑回来吗 |
[25:13] | You know, it’s overwhelming, | 这太困难了 |
[25:17] | But, uh, you don’t have to rush it. | 但是 你不需要急着解决 |
[25:21] | You know, you can talk to him when you’re ready. | 你可以等你准备好了再跟他说 |
[25:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[25:25] | Except that he contacted me… | 但他主动联系了我 |
[25:29] | and he wants to talk — tonight. | 他想谈谈 就今晚 |
[25:37] | I reran the NCIC search | 我重新查看了国家犯罪信息中心 |
[25:39] | and found several murders that fit our profile. | 并且找到了几个和我们的案子相符的杀人案 |
[25:42] | They go from Columbus to Pittsburgh to Boston. | 他们从哥伦布到匹兹堡到波士顿 |
[25:44] | There’s a direct line from that farm in Ohio to our backyard. | 跟从俄亥俄州的农场到我们的后院在一条线上 |
[25:47] | What’s the most recent case? | 最近一次的案子是什么时候 |
[25:50] | The unsolved murder of a 31-year-old, unemployed man. | 一名31岁的失业者被谋杀的悬案 |
[25:53] | His body was found in the woods near a rest stop 18 months ago. | 十八个月前在车站旁的森林里发现了他的尸体 |
[25:56] | Let me guess — shot in the back of the head. | 让我猜猜 后脑勺中枪 |
[25:58] | Yep. And get this. | 对 还有这个 |
[26:00] | He left a message for his landlord | 他给他的房东留了信息 |
[26:01] | the day before he disappeared | 在他失踪的前一天 |
[26:02] | Saying that he just landed a great job at a farm. | 说他刚得到了一份很棒的农场工作 |
[26:06] | What about his belongings? | 他的随身物品呢 |
[26:07] | All his stuff, including his 2004 green Ford Pickup, | 所有的东西 包括一辆2004年的绿色皮卡 |
[26:10] | still missing. | 都不见了 |
[26:11] | What if these crimes are just old-fashioned robbery/homicides? | 要是这些犯罪都是传统抢劫或者杀人案呢 |
[26:15] | None of these guys are that well off. | 这些人里没有一个人家境富有 |
[26:16] | But their stuff can be easily liquidated — | 但是他们的东西都是很好清偿的 |
[26:18] | I mean, tools, guns, trucks. | 我是说 工具 枪支 卡车 |
[26:21] | What’s a 2004 Pickup truck go for these days? | 现在一个2004年皮卡卡车能卖多少钱 |
[26:24] | 10, 11 grand. | 一万或一万一美元 |
[26:25] | Well, that’s a lot more than you get in a bank robbery. | 那可比抢银行赚得多了 |
[26:27] | And the killer is anonymous to everyone | 并且谁都不知道凶手是谁 |
[26:29] | Except the person he’s pretending to hire. | 除了他假装雇佣的那个人 |
[26:31] | Mm-hmm. And that person has no connections. | 嗯 并且那个人与外界没有牵连 |
[26:33] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:33] | Maybe it’s time we applied for a new job. | 也许我们该申请一份新工作了 |
[26:36] | We should answer that internet ad. | 我们应该应招那个网上的招聘广告 |
[26:38] | Yes. I will, uh, pick a job application. | 是的 我去填一份工作申请 |
[26:41] | Oh, I got it. Why don’t you call it a day? | 知道了 今天就到这里吧 |
[26:47] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:48] | I’ll do the application. | 我来做申请 |
[26:49] | I’ve got something else to do here tonight. | 我今晚还有一些其他事要做 |
[26:50] | I was gonna stay anyway. | 反正我都要留在这里的 |
[26:52] | Go. Get some rest. | 去吧 去休息一下 |
[26:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:59] | I’ll, uh… I’ll see you tomorrow. | 那就 明天见 |
[27:07] | “I’m a 32-year-old, single, former construction worker | 我32岁 单身 曾是个建筑工人 |
[27:11] | looking for a new lease on life.” | 正试图改进目前的生活现状 |
[27:13] | Blah, blah, blah. | 等等 等等 |
[27:14] | “Mechanically inclined… have my own tools.” | 喜欢机械 有自己的工具 |
[27:17] | That’s good. | 这个不错 |
[27:18] | I would maybe just make the time spent | 也许我会把在上个地方工作的时间 |
[27:20] | at your previous job shorter | 写得短一点 |
[27:22] | So it seems like you bounced around. | 这样看起来像你在来回跳槽 |
[27:24] | Great. | 很好 |
[27:25] | I also thought I would add that my father recently passed away | 我还想加上我爸爸最近去世了 |
[27:27] | and I have no other relations. | 并且我没有其他亲戚 |
[27:29] | I suspect that would be very appealing to our killer. | 我觉得对这个杀人犯是非常有诱惑力的 |
[27:33] | What? No heels? | 什么 没有跟 |
[27:34] | Cramps. | 有跟会痛 |
[27:36] | Long story. | 一言难尽 |
[27:37] | But don’t tell Jane. | 但不要告诉简 |
[27:41] | Is everything okay with her? | 她还好吗 |
[27:43] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[27:44] | Well, I mean, I know she’s taken Frost’s death hard, | 我知道弗罗斯特的死对她打击很大 |
[27:46] | but it seems like there’s something else bothering her. | 但是看起来好像还有别的事困扰着她 |
[27:50] | You’re a very nice man. | 你真是个好人 |
[27:52] | Is there anything I can do? | 有没有什么我能做的 |
[27:53] | I think you’re doing it already. | 我觉得你已经在做了 |
[28:05] | Hey, Maura. | 嘿 莫拉 |
[28:07] | Yes, I-I took your advice, and I wrote down notes | 我接受你的建议 我记下了 |
[28:10] | to direct the conversation in a focused way. | 谈话核心内容 |
[28:15] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[28:16] | Okay, fine. I’ll read them to you. | 好吧 我念给你听 |
[28:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:19] | Baby — yes. | 宝贝 是的 |
[28:21] | Us married… | 我们结婚了 |
[28:24] | Still no. | 还没有 |
[28:26] | Raising child… | 抚养孩子 |
[28:28] | Just me. | 只有我一人 |
[28:29] | His role — uh… | 他的角色 |
[28:32] | I don’t know. Something about understanding | 我不知道 一些理解 |
[28:34] | and arm wrestling. | 和扳手腕的话 |
[28:38] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[28:41] | Yeah, no, no. It’s — it’s gonna go great, don’t you think? | 不 不 你觉不觉得会谈得很好 |
[28:47] | Okay, um… Maura, I got to go. | 好吧 莫拉 我得挂了 |
[28:50] | This is him. | 是他 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:53] | I hope so, too. Thanks. | 我也这么希望 谢了 |
[29:02] | Hey, Casey. | 凯西 |
[29:15] | So? How’d it go with Casey? | 和凯西聊得怎么样 |
[29:18] | Fine. | 还行 |
[29:20] | Can you be a little bit more specific than “Fine”? | 除了还行你还会说别的吗 |
[29:23] | I mean, what can I tell you? | 你想知道什么 |
[29:25] | It — it — it went fine. | 一切都还行 |
[29:28] | Okay. How did he react when you told him you were pregnant? | 当你说你怀孕了他什么反应 |
[29:31] | He was surprised. | 他很惊讶 |
[29:32] | Um… but he understood | 但是他理解 |
[29:35] | that that’s not a reason to get married, so… | 这不是结婚的理由 所以 |
[29:38] | And what about your plans to raise a child on your own? | 那你独自抚养孩子的计划是什么 |
[29:40] | We’re gonna figure out his level of involvement | 当他消化完全部信息时 |
[29:43] | once he’s had a chance to digest all the information. | 我们就会清楚他的角色了 |
[29:46] | Well, that sounds like it went better than “Fine.” | 听上去比还行要好 |
[29:49] | I don’t know what more you could ask for. | 我不知道你还能要求什么 |
[29:51] | Yeah. No, you’re right. You’re right. | 你说得对 你说得对 |
[29:53] | So, why aren’t you more relieved? | 你怎么没有如释重负的感觉 |
[29:56] | Because when I was finished dealing with Casey, | 因为当我和凯西聊完 |
[30:01] | the thought of having a baby | 生孩子这个想法 |
[30:02] | just hit me like a freight train. | 就像一辆货车一样撞向了我 |
[30:06] | I’m — I’m scared, Maura. | 我 我害怕 莫拉 |
[30:08] | Of course you’re scared. | 你当然会怕 |
[30:10] | That’s how you’re supposed to feel. | 你应该害怕 |
[30:12] | There’s the support I was looking for. | 我就需要这样的安慰 |
[30:15] | Okay, nothing about giving birth or raising children is easy. | 关于生养孩子的一切都不容易 |
[30:20] | You and your brothers caused me a whole bunch of trouble. | 你和你的弟弟们给我带来一箩筐麻烦 |
[30:24] | But I wouldn’t trade it for a minute! | 但是我一点都不在乎 |
[30:28] | Beuse you’ve been my greatest joy! | 因为你们是我最大的乐趣 |
[30:33] | And your child will do the same for you. | 你的孩子也一样 |
[30:37] | Fear is normal. | 恐惧是正常的 |
[30:39] | Keeps us on our toes. | 能使我们保持警觉 |
[30:40] | Thanks, ma. | 谢了 妈 |
[30:43] | What kind of problems could I have possibly caused you? | 我给你带来什么麻烦了 |
[30:45] | Don’t get me started. | 别让我吐槽 |
[30:49] | Oh, please — start. | 拜托了 说吧 |
[30:52] | She threw a football through Mr. Mac’s front window. | 她把足球扔进马克先生的前窗 |
[30:55] | – That was Tommy. – You made him. | -那是汤米 -你让他这么做的 |
[30:58] | She didn’t come home on prom night. | 她舞会之夜没回家 |
[31:01] | Well, that was a misunderstanding. | 那是个误会 |
[31:03] | Okay. She duct-taped Frankie to a chair for laughs. | 她把弗兰基绑在椅子上用胶带把嘴贴起来 |
[31:08] | That was funny. | 很有趣 |
[31:08] | That poor boy still jumps | 那个可怜的孩子每次听到 |
[31:10] | every time he hears that “Chkkkk!” sound. | 撕胶带的声音就会跳起来 |
[31:14] | You were bad, Jane. | 你真坏 简 |
[31:15] | She was bad. | 她真坏 |
[31:24] | I’ve been waiting for you. | 我一直在等你 |
[31:26] | Did you get a reply to my job application? | 你收到我的求职申请回应了吗 |
[31:28] | We got an automated response that the job had been filled. | 我们收到了自动回复说职位已满 |
[31:32] | Then why are you smiling? | 那你笑什么 |
[31:33] | Because I started thinking — | 因为我想到 |
[31:35] | if got an automated response, | 如果有自动回复 |
[31:37] | maybe the other guys who applied got the same thing. | 也许其他申请人也收到了 |
[31:40] | I like where this is going. | 我喜欢这个走向 |
[31:41] | So I contacted the website and got the e-mail addresses | 所以我联系了网站 要到了 |
[31:44] | of the other men who received the same automated response. | 同样收到自动回复人的邮箱地址 |
[31:47] | You think one of them may have interacted with the killer? | 你觉得他们中的一个和凶手有联系 |
[31:49] | Mm-hmm. One actually met for the job. | 一个已经得到机会的人 |
[31:51] | And he’s waiting in the interview room right now. | 他现在就在等待面试 |
[31:54] | Early bird, meet worm. | 早起的鸟儿有虫吃 |
[31:57] | I answered the ad and, uh, got a reply from this guy — Greg. | 我回复了广告 收到了名叫格雷格的人的回复 |
[32:00] | We met at a diner for the interview. | 我们在一家快餐店面试 |
[32:02] | Did you get his last name? | 他姓什么 |
[32:04] | No. | 不知道 |
[32:04] | What can you tell us about him? | 他是个什么样的人 |
[32:06] | Seemed like a good guy. | 看着不像坏人 |
[32:07] | We both liked bikes — bonded over harleys. | 我们都喜欢自行车 哈利牌 |
[32:10] | What kind of harley you got? | 你有什么哈利车 |
[32:11] | ’77 electra glide. | 77号滑翔 |
[32:12] | 1,200cc shovelhead. Nice ride. | 1200cc鲨鱼 不错的坐骑 |
[32:15] | I bet Greg liked the bike. | 我猜格雷格也喜欢那车 |
[32:17] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[32:19] | And he was impressed, too, you know, | 他也很喜欢 |
[32:20] | that even through all the hard times, | 因为尽管我现在经济状况不太好 |
[32:22] | I found a way to hang on to it. | 但我还是坚持把车留下来了 |
[32:23] | Well, sounds like you two really hit it off. | 看来你们两个聊得很愉快 |
[32:25] | We did. | 确实是 |
[32:27] | Well, why didn’t you get the job? | 那你为什么没有得到那份工作呢 |
[32:29] | He, uh, he got pissed when he found out I had a girlfriend. | 他知道我有个女朋友后非常生气 |
[32:32] | I hadn’t mentioned that on the application. | 我在申请书上没提这件事 |
[32:34] | What did Greg look like? | 格雷格长什么样子 |
[32:36] | White guy, MID-50s, big — Maybe 6’5″, | 白人 五十多岁 大个子 1米95左右 |
[32:40] | long, gray hair pulled back in a ponytail. | 长白发 后面扎个马尾 |
[32:43] | Where did you meet him? | 你在哪里和他见面的 |
[32:45] | Bayview diner in southie. | 南边的湾景餐厅 |
[32:50] | Frankie’s looking for us. | 弗兰基在找我们 |
[32:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:52] | Thank you very much, Steve. | 非常感谢你 史蒂夫 |
[32:54] | So, what did this guy do? | 这个家伙犯了什么事 |
[32:55] | Well, let’s just say you’re lucky | 只能说你很幸运 |
[32:57] | this is the one job you didn’t get. | 没有得到这份工作 |
[33:00] | I sent the photo to the local sheriff | 我把照片发给了 |
[33:01] | where the farm was located. | 农场当地的警长 |
[33:03] | He remembers the family that owned the place, the Danielsons. | 他记得农场的那家人 丹尼尔森家 |
[33:05] | According to bankruptcy records, | 根据破产记录上显示 |
[33:07] | the dad, Harry, lost it to the bank in 1984. | 1984年父亲哈利把农场抵给了银行 |
[33:10] | You think Harry’s our killer? | 你觉得哈利就是凶手吗 |
[33:11] | No. He’s deceased. | 不 他死了 |
[33:13] | But his son, Greg, might be. | 但他的儿子 格雷格 也许是凶手 |
[33:17] | Description matches. | 描述都符合 |
[33:18] | And Greg seems to have dropped off the radar in the late 90s. | 而且格雷格在九十年代末期就人间蒸发了 |
[33:22] | That’s about the time the murders began. | 那差不多正是谋杀案开始发生的时间 |
[33:24] | Jane, you thinking what I’m thinking? | 简 你和我想的一样吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. It’s never too early for lunch. | 是的 吃午饭永远不嫌早 |
[33:33] | Yeah, I’ve seen him. But he’s older now. | 是的 我见过他 不过比照片老 |
[33:36] | His hair is gray. | 头发都白了 |
[33:37] | It’s in one of them damn ponytails. | 梳着个奇怪的马尾 |
[33:39] | Looks ridiculous on an old guy like him. | 他那么大年龄的人很不适合那个发型 |
[33:41] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[33:42] | You won’t catch me growing mine out. | 你不会看到我留那种发型的 |
[33:44] | Is he a regular? | 他是常客吗 |
[33:45] | No. He comes in from time to time. | 不是 他时不时来一次 |
[33:47] | When’s the last time you saw him? | 你最近一次见他是什么时候 |
[33:48] | I don’t know. Couple days ago. | 不确定 几天前吧 |
[33:50] | Was he with this man? | 他是和这个人一起吗 |
[33:51] | Yeah. They went out of here laughing. | 是的 他们一起笑着出了门 |
[33:54] | Can you remember anything else about him? | 你还能记起些别的事情吗 |
[33:55] | Like, does he ever talk about where he lives? | 比如 他有没有说过住在哪里 |
[33:57] | – No. – What about a car? | -没有 -那车子呢 |
[33:59] | I saw him getting into an old, green pickup across the street. | 我看他钻进了街对面一辆绿色的皮卡 |
[34:03] | Now, unless you’re ordering the daily special, | 好了 除非你们点今日特选 |
[34:05] | I got to get back to my paying customers. | 我要去服务那些付费客人了 |
[34:10] | The victim 18 months ago | 十八个月前那个被害人 |
[34:12] | owned a 2004 green Ford pickup | 有一辆2004版绿色福特皮卡 |
[34:14] | that’s been missing since the murder. | 车在谋杀后就消失了 |
[34:15] | Let’s put a BOLO out on that | 对车发个通缉令 |
[34:16] | and let them know the driver’s armed and dangerous. | 并且注明司机持有武器且非常危险 |
[34:23] | Anything on the BOLO? | 通缉令有什么进展吗 |
[34:24] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[34:25] | All right, well, I set up surveillance on the diner | 好吧 我在餐厅和市里的大型公园 |
[34:27] | and every large park in the city. | 都安排了监控 |
[34:34] | There’s something else I got to tell you. | 我还要告诉你一件事 |
[34:39] | I’m, um… | 我 |
[34:43] | I-I’m — I’m pregnant. | 我 我怀孕了 |
[34:50] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[34:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:53] | Only Maura and my family know, so… | 只有莫拉和我家里人知道 所以 |
[34:56] | Well, thank you for including me. | 谢谢你告诉我 |
[34:58] | Well, you’re family, Vince. | 你也是家人 文斯 |
[35:00] | And — and I want to keep it a secret | 我想先保密 |
[35:02] | until I… can’t keep it a secret. | 直到再也藏不住为止 |
[35:04] | I mean, Brass finds out, I’ll be riding — | 我是说 如果领导发现了 我就该 |
[35:07] | We got a hit on our BOLO. | 通缉令有发现了 |
[35:07] | A patrol officer pulled over a green 2004 Ford pickup. | 一名巡警拦下了一辆绿色2004版福特皮卡 |
[35:11] | We got our guy. | 我们找到了凶手 |
[35:30] | Over there. | 那边 |
[35:36] | Which way did he go? | 他向哪个方向跑了 |
[35:38] | Okay. Get him an ambulance. | 好 帮他叫救护车 |
[35:39] | Spread out. What happened? | -散开 -发生了什么 |
[35:41] | I hit the lights. | 我打开了警灯 |
[35:43] | The guy pulls over, bolts from the truck. | 那人停了车 突然从车里冲了出来 |
[35:44] | I chased him before I realized he had a gun. | 我就追上去了 然后发现他有枪 |
[35:46] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[35:47] | I’ve got an officer down. Send me an ambulance ASAP. | 有警官受伤 马上派辆救护车来 |
[36:57] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[36:59] | Jane? | 简 |
[37:07] | Jane! | 简 |
[37:08] | Jane! Jane!! | 简 简 |
[37:10] | Hey! Hey, look at me. You okay? | 看着我 你没事吧 |
[37:12] | Okay. Come on. | 好的 来 |
[37:15] | All right. Okay, okay. | 没事的 没事 没事 |
[37:17] | Get up. Come on, come on. | 起来 来 来 |
[37:19] | Come on. Come on. | 来 来 |
[37:20] | Get up. Come on. Get up. | 起来 来 起来 |
[37:22] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[37:24] | You’re okay. Breathe. | 你没事的 呼吸 |
[37:25] | Breathe for me. | 深呼吸 |
[37:26] | That’s it. Okay. | 这就对了 没事了 |
[37:28] | – You okay, you okay? – Thank you. | -你没事吧 没事吧 -谢谢 |
[37:31] | Come here, come here. | 过来 过来 |
[37:32] | All right. | 没事了 |
[37:39] | I mean, none of this stuff is worth killing over. | 就为了这堆东西不值当杀人呀 |
[37:42] | Losing the family farm clearly screwed him up. | 丢了他家的农场看来对他打击不小啊 |
[37:44] | Maybe he felt he was owed something because of it. | 也许他因此觉得这个社会欠他的吧 |
[37:47] | Yeah, or he was just an asshole. | 或许吧 又或者他就是个混蛋 |
[37:49] | Certainly more concise. | 真是简明扼要啊 |
[37:57] | I figured something bad happened. | 我猜到他肯定是出了意外 |
[38:00] | I just kept hoping that one day, | 我只是一直希望有一天 |
[38:02] | he’d walk through my door and everything would be okay. | 他会来找我 接着一切都会好起来 |
[38:05] | It was because of your friendship | 正是因为你们之间的友谊 |
[38:06] | we were able to find his murderer. | 我们才能找到杀害他的凶手 |
[38:08] | Danielson would have killed again. You saved lives. | 不然丹尼尔森还会继续害人 你救了不少人的命 |
[38:11] | I just wish I could have saved Brooks. | 我真希望我也能救得了布鲁克斯 |
[38:16] | I told him he didn’t have to take that job. | 我跟他说过 他不用非得接那份工作 |
[38:19] | I don’t know why he wouldn’t let me help him. | 我不知道他为什么不让我帮他 |
[38:22] | Everybody needs help sometimes. | 每个人都有需要帮助的时候 |
[38:34] | How are you doing with the shooting? | 枪击那件事对你没什么影响吧 |
[38:36] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[38:38] | I mean, he made his decision. | 他既然做出决定要朝我开枪 |
[38:40] | I had no choice. I just reacted. | 我别无选择 我只是条件反射 |
[38:42] | That’s a very healthy attitude. | 这个态度很健康 |
[38:44] | I’m all about the healthy choices. | 我现在做的所有选择都是健康的 |
[38:48] | So, is that why you decided to join me tonight? | 所以你今天晚上才跟我一起来做瑜伽吗 |
[38:52] | Well, you said it’d be good for me. | 是你说这会对我有好处的 |
[38:54] | As simple as that? | 就这么简单吗 |
[38:57] | All right, well, you are going to love it here. | 好吧 你会爱上这里的 |
[39:00] | It’s very peaceful, and the staff is very friendly. | 这地方很平静 员工也都很友好 |
[39:03] | Remind me again why it’s so good for me. | 再跟我说说这到底对我有什么好处 |
[39:05] | Well, as your pregnancy advances | 随着你孕期待续发展 |
[39:06] | and you gain more and more weight, | 你的体重逐渐增长 |
[39:08] | there’s an increased strain on your legs and your feet. | 你的腿和脚会承受越来越大的压力而造成拉伤 |
[39:10] | Sounds lovely. | 听上去真不错呀 |
[39:12] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:13] | This class is all about building up the muscles | 这节课就是要锻炼你的肌肉 |
[39:15] | that you’ll need to handle your new body. | 让你能够承受住新的体重 |
[39:21] | Jane, those are someone else’s shoes. | 简 那是别人的鞋 |
[39:26] | My feet are clean. | 我的脚很干净 |
[39:31] | Ooh. They do look fabulous on you. | 你穿这双鞋确实很好看 |
[39:36] | What?! | 搞什么 |
[39:42] | Not bad for a pregnant lady, hmm? | 对孕妇来说还不错 对吧 |
[39:47] | Jane, why are you really here? | 简 你到底是来干嘛的 |
[39:52] | Because I realized I have to let you help me with this baby. | 因为我意识到我必须让你帮我一块带孩子 |
[39:57] | It’s not easy for you to ask for help. | 你可不轻易开口寻求帮助啊 |
[40:01] | I can’t do this alone, Maura. | 我一个人做不来 莫拉 |
[40:03] | Nobody can. It takes a village. | 没人可以 这需要一个村的人 |
[40:06] | And your family and me — we are happy to be your village. | 你的家人和我都十分乐意当你的后援团 |
[40:15] | Are those yours? | 那是你的鞋吗 |
[40:18] | No. | 不是 |
[40:19] | Then what do you think you’re doing? | 那你这是在干嘛 |
[40:23] | Admiring them? | 欣赏一下 |
[40:25] | Yeah, this isn’t a shoe store. They don’t belong to you. | 我们这里可不是鞋店 那不是你的鞋 |
[40:27] | She was just… | 她只是 |
[40:28] | Trying on other people’s shoes. | 试穿别人的鞋 |
[40:31] | Who does that? | 谁会干这种事啊 |
[40:34] | I’ll just take them off. | 我这就脱下来 |
[40:36] | Yes, you will. | 最好不过 |
[40:37] | And you’ll wait right here while I go speak to an instructor. | 我去找教练 你们在这等着 |
[40:44] | Oh, you’re right. The staff is so friendly. | 你说得没错 这里的员工真是太友好了 |
[40:47] | I am suddenly not feeling like taking a class tonight. | 我今晚突然不想上课了 |
[40:50] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[40:50] | Well, why don’t I take my village out for a burger? | 那我请我的后援团们去吃汉堡怎么样 |
[40:53] | Oh. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[40:55] | This villager thinks that’s an excellent idea. | 我觉得这主意棒极了 |
[40:58] | Just hurry. | 动作快点 |
[41:00] | You know, burgers can be a little fatty. | 汉堡的脂肪含量有点高 |
[41:02] | Okay, fine. I’ll have the turkey burger. | 好吧 那我就吃火鸡汉堡 |
[41:05] | You know, a quinoa burger actually isn’t a bad choice. | 藜麦汉堡也是个不错的选择 |
[41:07] | Don’t push it, Maura. | 别得寸进尺 莫拉 |
[41:09] | Maybe you should have a… toe burger with your new shoes. | 也许你该穿着你的新鞋吃个脚趾汉堡 |
[41:14] | I can’t believe I did that. | 我真不敢相信我居然干那种事 |
[41:15] | W-why didn’t you stand up and stop me or something? | 你怎么不挺身而出阻止我什么的 |
[41:19] | She scared me. | 她吓到我了 |
[41:20] | Okay, ready? | 好吧 准备好了吗 |
[41:21] | 1, 2, 3. Kick! | 一 二 三 踢 |