时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:50] | Emergency drill initiated. | 应急演习启动 |
[00:53] | Bug-out seal in 1 minute and 41 seconds. | 1分41秒后进行封闭 |
[00:59] | Air lock engaged, | 启用气闸 |
[01:01] | Ventilation system operational. | 通风系统运行正常 |
[01:05] | All is well. | 一切正常 |
[01:53] | I wonder if the chard is locally sourced. | 我很好奇这甜菜是不是本地产的 |
[01:56] | Mm, you should ask. We don’t want foreign chard. | 那就问问吧 我们可不想吃外地甜菜 |
[01:59] | It’s from the gentleman. | 这是那位先生送给你的 |
[02:03] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[02:07] | You know, French women don’t obsess over having | 法国女人怀孕的时候 |
[02:09] | the occasional glass of wine when they’re pregnant. | 可不在乎喝杯红酒 |
[02:12] | French women don’t shave their underarms. | 法国女人还不剃腋毛呢 |
[02:15] | Good point. | 你赢了 |
[02:16] | I’ll let him down easy. | 我会安抚他的 |
[02:19] | She’s a lesbian! | 她是个拉拉 |
[02:20] | Gay! | 同性恋 |
[02:25] | How very open-minded of him. | 他思想还真是开明 |
[02:28] | She’s also in her first trimester. | 她还处在怀孕初期 |
[02:32] | – Pregnant. – Stop it! | -怀孕了 -别说了 |
[02:36] | Hm. Well-played. | 干得漂亮 |
[02:38] | Oh, that reminds me of something I’ve been meaning to bring up. | 这让我想起来了我一直想说的事 |
[02:42] | Baby’s college fund. | 宝宝的大学基金 |
[02:43] | It’s never too early to start a 529 savings plan. | 弄一个529储蓄计划永远不嫌早 |
[02:46] | I mean, the tax benefits alone are worth the paperwork. | 光是减税优惠就够让人动心了 |
[02:49] | I’m sorry. I kind of dozed off there for a second. | 不好意思 我好像走神了 |
[02:51] | What were you saying? | 你刚说什么 |
[02:52] | Very funny. | 这招真绝 |
[02:56] | – Rizzoli. – Dr. Isles. | -我是里佐利 -我是艾尔斯 |
[03:01] | Is that really true about French women? | 你刚说的法国女人的事是真的吗 |
[03:02] | I don’t actually know. I’ve never been with one. | 我也不知道 没接触过法国女人 |
[03:33] | Peter Baldwin, 35, lived alone. | 彼得·鲍德温 35岁 独居 |
[03:36] | Nothing out of the ordinary about the house except for this. | 这房子除了这个一切正常 |
[03:44] | I’ve always wanted one of these. | 我一直想弄个这个 |
[03:47] | Shaggy and Scooby would be so proud. | 沙齐和史酷比一定会为之自豪的 |
[03:49] | After you, Velma. | 你先请 维尔玛 |
[03:51] | No, she’s Velma. I’m Daphne, obviously. | 不 显然她是维尔玛 我是达芙妮 |
[03:53] | Maura, back me up on this? | 莫拉 快说我是对的 |
[03:56] | I’m going to examine the body. | 我去检查尸体了 |
[03:59] | Velma. | 维尔玛 |
[04:01] | – What’s in there? – Some kind of bunker. | -里面有什么 -某种密室吧 |
[04:03] | Custom-built. | 定制的 |
[04:04] | Guy went in, didn’t come out. | 这人进去之后没出来 |
[04:06] | Friend got worried and called the police. | 他朋友有点担心就报警了 |
[04:08] | Took fire rescue two hours to cut through that door. | 消防队用了两个小时才破开这扇门 |
[04:11] | I was right. | 我猜对了 |
[04:12] | I really didn’t want to be right. | 真不希望我猜对 |
[04:14] | You called the police? | 是你报警的吗 |
[04:15] | Scott Hines, Detective Rizzoli. | 他叫斯科特·海恩斯 这位是里佐利警探 |
[04:16] | I still can’t believe it. Like, I just talked to him. | 我还是难以置信 之前我还跟他聊天来着 |
[04:19] | W-what can you tell us about this? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[04:21] | It’s a bug-out shelter. | 这是个密闭避难所 |
[04:22] | A bug-out shelter. | 密闭避难所 |
[04:23] | We’re survivalists. | 我们是活命主义者 |
[04:25] | As in doomsday, end times. | 防范世界末日 |
[04:29] | These shelters are meant to be totally self-sustaining | 这些避难所在最恶劣的情况下 |
[04:31] | in a worst-case scenario. | 也应该可以自我维持 |
[04:33] | Well, how can you tell what the worst case scenario will be? | 你们怎么知道最恶劣的情况如何 |
[04:35] | Well, it’s a big topic of debate. | 这可是个争论的大课题 |
[04:37] | – How so? – Well, I mean, the possibilities are endless. | -为什么 -可能性是无穷无尽的 |
[04:40] | You got F5 tornadoes, solar flares, | 可能会有5级龙卷风 太阳耀斑 |
[04:43] | black holes, nuclear fallout. | 黑洞 核泄漏 |
[04:46] | Everybody’s got different theories. | 不同的人有着不同的想法 |
[04:47] | And what was Peter’s theory? | 那彼得是怎么想的 |
[04:48] | Airborne toxins — sarin gas, Agent 15. | 毒气 比如沙林毒气 15号剂 |
[04:48] | 15号剂 二苯羟乙酸-3-喹咛环酯 受《禁止化学武器公约》管制 | |
[04:53] | H1N1, H5N1… | H1N1 H5N1病毒 |
[04:54] | Yeah, I-I think we got it. | 好的 我们懂了 |
[04:58] | Rita, his wife… | 他妻子 丽塔 |
[04:59] | She died of drug-resistant tuberculosis a few years ago. | 几年前死于抗药性肺结核 |
[05:02] | That’s when he got into all this stuff. | 从那之后他就迷上了这些 |
[05:04] | Why was he in there yesterday? | 他昨天为什么会进去 |
[05:06] | 24-hour test run. | 24小时测试 |
[05:07] | He did them every couple of months. | 他每隔几个月就会来一次 |
[05:09] | But when he didn’t come out at the scheduled time, | 但到规定时间他还没出来 |
[05:13] | I got a bad feeling. | 我觉得出事了 |
[05:16] | Okay. Thank you very much. | 好的 十分感谢 |
[05:23] | Okay. If this is what surviving the apocalypse looks like, | 要是从末日幸存得待在这种地方 |
[05:25] | I’d rather be a zombie. | 我宁愿当个僵尸 |
[05:26] | The whole place is sealed completely from the inside. | 这地方从内部完全密封了 |
[05:29] | That’s a re-breathing unit over there. | 那是换气装置 |
[05:31] | Recycling his own air? | 循环利用自己呼出的废气 |
[05:33] | Some first-class paranoia. | 还真是个顶级疯子 |
[05:35] | Extreme, but it’s not unfounded. | 这话有点绝 但这有事实根据 |
[05:38] | You know, the black plague killed one European in four | 黑死病在14世纪害死了四分之一的 |
[05:40] | In the 14th century. | 欧洲人 |
[05:41] | Influenza killed nearly 20 million people | 1918到1919年间 流感害死了 |
[05:43] | between 1918 and 1919. | 近两千万人 |
[05:45] | Well, I don’t think he died from the flu. | 我可不觉得他死于流感 |
[05:48] | Maura, could this have been a heart attack? | 莫拉 死因可能是心脏病突发吗 |
[05:51] | Well, he has signs of vasoconstriction, | 他有血管收缩症状 |
[05:52] | But his rigor is more advanced | 但根据他的体温 |
[05:54] | than I’d expect, given body temperature. | 他的僵化程度有点比我想的要超前 |
[05:56] | So no heart attack. | 所以不是心脏病 |
[05:57] | Well, I’m more inclined to say he had some sort of a seizure, | 我更倾向于他是癫痫发作 |
[06:00] | perhaps from a potential loss of oxygen. | 也许是因为缺氧 |
[06:03] | There’s blown fuse in the ventilation unit. | 通风系统的保险丝熔断了 |
[06:04] | That could cause a drop in oxygen. | 那可能会引起氧浓度下降 |
[06:06] | CO2 poisoning seems like a rookie mistake | 二氧化碳中毒对一个千方百计 |
[06:08] | for somebody who’s obsessed with being able to breathe. | 想活命的人来说可是个菜鸟级的错误 |
[06:10] | And carbon dioxide poisoning isn’t sudden. | 而且二氧化碳中毒不是突然的 |
[06:13] | You know, he would have had time to change the fuse | 在失去意识之前他应该有时间 |
[06:16] | or simply just open the door before he lost consciousness. | 把保险丝换掉或者把门打开 |
[06:18] | But this — it feels sudden. | 但是这看起来很突然 |
[06:21] | So…murder? | 那就是谋杀 |
[06:27] | It’s suspicious. | 很可疑 |
[06:28] | Alone in a sealed room. | 独自一人在密室里 |
[06:32] | I’m not going to say he was murdered. | 我不会说他是被谋杀的 |
[06:34] | It’s suspicious. | 只是很可疑 |
[06:35] | We have a mystery. | 我们有了个谜团 |
[06:37] | If only we had the mystery machine. | 如果我们有个解谜机就好了 |
[06:39] | Really? Still with the Scooby Doo? | 真的吗 还沉浸在史酷比里吗 |
[06:41] | Zoinks! | 惊讶吧 |
[06:44] | Better get that fuse to the lab. | 把那根保险丝拿回实验室 |
[06:49] | You realize that every episode was exactly the same, right? | 你知道每集其实都是一样的吧 |
[06:52] | A greedy millionaire dresses up as a ghost | 一个贪婪的百万富翁穿得像鬼一样 |
[06:54] | to protect his property from a land grab. | 保护他的财产不被抢占 |
[06:57] | It’s a classic. | 那可是经典 |
[06:59] | The title character is a talking dog. | 主人公是条会说话的狗 |
[07:01] | Who solves crimes. | 一条会破案的狗 |
[07:05] | Agree to disagree. | 我保留自己的观点 |
[07:09] | And he was a great dane, by the way. | 而且它是条很棒的大丹犬 |
[07:15] | Hey. I’m all worried about Frankie. | 我很担心弗兰基 |
[07:19] | I think we have a problem. | 我觉得我们有个问题 |
[07:21] | And by “We,” you mean…? | 你说的”我们”是指 |
[07:22] | Twice this week, I offered to make him dinner. | 这周有两次我要给他做晚餐 |
[07:24] | He refused. | 他都拒绝了 |
[07:25] | If I call him on his phone at night, he doesn’t answer. | 我晚上给他打电话的话他就不接 |
[07:28] | You don’t think he’s… sleeping, do you? | 你就没觉得他是在睡觉吗 |
[07:31] | If I ask him where he was, he gets all defensive. | 如果我问他去哪儿了 他就戒备心很强 |
[07:35] | I — I mean, I think it’s a girl. | 我觉得应该是因为一个姑娘 |
[07:37] | Oh, ma. | 妈 |
[07:38] | Come on. The last time he kept a secret from me | 拜托 上次他有秘密瞒着我 |
[07:40] | was smoking cigarettes with the wrestling team | 还是在基诺爸爸餐厅后面 |
[07:43] | behind Papa Gino’s, remember? | 跟摔跤队一起抽烟 记得吗 |
[07:45] | You do realize you’re talking about high school. | 你知道你是在说高中的时候吧 |
[07:47] | Listen, can’t you just find out something for me? | 你就不能帮我打探一下吗 |
[07:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:51] | But I — I think you’re being paranoid, okay? | 但我觉得是你想太多了 |
[07:53] | And I don’t think Frankie is smoking. | 而且我觉得弗兰基没有抽烟 |
[07:55] | Or wrestling. | 或者摔跤 |
[07:56] | I’m not paranoid. | 我不是想太多 |
[07:58] | I’m protective. | 我只是想保护他 |
[08:05] | How you doing, Frankie? | 你怎么样 弗兰基 |
[08:07] | Fine. | 很好 |
[08:15] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:17] | What’ve we got? | 查到什么了 |
[08:18] | Peter Baldwin was a V.P. at an electronics firm. | 彼得·鲍德温一家电子公司的副总裁 |
[08:20] | Talked to his co-workers — they liked him. | 跟他的同事谈过了 他们喜欢他 |
[08:22] | Seemed like a normal guy. | 听起来就是个普通人 |
[08:23] | Yeah, except for the whole post-apocalyptic survival thing. | 对 除了这些关于末日余生的事 |
[08:27] | What side of the door do you want to be on? | 你想在门的哪一边 |
[08:29] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[08:30] | It’s a popular motto among preppers. | 这是末日准备者的流行语 |
[08:32] | Oh, they seem nuts until the day the shit hits the fan, | 他们看起来很傻 但真到了那天 |
[08:34] | then we all come running to them for toilet paper. | 我们都得去寻求他们的帮助 |
[08:36] | – You’ve been doing research? – Or I’m a prepper. | -你做过这方面的研究 -或者我是末日准备者 |
[08:41] | I’m not a prepper. | 我不是末日准备者 |
[08:42] | But it’s not some weird fringe group. | 但这可不是什么奇怪的边缘团体 |
[08:44] | There’s thousands of these bunkers all over the country. | 国内有成千上万像这样的密室 |
[08:46] | Whole websites devoted to designing them. | 网站上有很多它们的设计者 |
[08:48] | There are websites devoted to costumes for cats. | 还有网站专注于猫的衣服呢 |
[08:51] | Doesn’t mean they’re not crazy. | 但那不意味着他们没疯 |
[08:52] | We’re gonna go to CSRU, see if they found anything at the scene. | 我们要去鉴证组 看看他们在现场发现了什么 |
[08:55] | Sign this birthday card. Lisa in dispatch — turning 40. | 把生日贺卡写了 调遣处的莉莎 四十岁了 |
[08:58] | Mm. The dreaded “F” Word. | 可怕的”四”十岁 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:04] | 40…is the new 30. | 四十岁 就是新的三十岁 |
[09:07] | No. | 不行 |
[09:08] | 40…is just a number. | 四十…只是个数字而已 |
[09:12] | No.40… | 不行 四十… |
[09:15] | Kind of sucks. | 真不怎么样 |
[09:18] | Happy birthday. Love, Jane. | 生日快乐 爱你的简 |
[09:42] | Oh, I was just gonna call you. | 我正准备给你打电话呢 |
[09:43] | I’ve got a surprise here. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[09:46] | I don’t like surprises. | 我不喜欢惊喜 |
[09:47] | It’s a good one. | 是件好事 |
[09:51] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[09:53] | We are talking about it. | 我们正在谈啊 |
[09:55] | We are? | 是吗 |
[09:56] | Maura, we don’t have time for this. I need you to focus. | 莫拉 我们没有时间闲扯 你得集中精力 |
[09:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:00] | Uh, would you like to hear the cause of death? | 你想听听死因吗 |
[10:04] | Yes, please. | 想 说吧 |
[10:07] | Halon gas. | 卤代烷气体 |
[10:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[10:11] | In liquefied form, it’s combined with other chemicals | 液态卤代烷与其他化学物质结合后 |
[10:13] | to interrupt the chain reaction necessary for combustion. | 能中断燃烧中的链式反应 |
[10:16] | – A fire extinguisher. – In liquefied form. | -灭火剂 -液体状态下 |
[10:19] | In gas form, it’s odorless, it leaves no residue, | 气体状态下 它无臭无残留 |
[10:22] | and in large concentrations, it’s fatal to humans. | 浓度极高时 能够致命 |
[10:25] | So he suffocated. | 他是窒息而死 |
[10:26] | It would be like drowning in a room with no water. | 就像是溺死在没有水的房间里 |
[10:31] | Could this have been a freak accident? | 有可能是意外事故吗 |
[10:32] | Like a fire-safety-system malfunction or something? | 比如防火系统出故障了什么的 |
[10:35] | You know, halon is a chlorofluorocarbon. | 卤代烷是种氟氯碳化合物 |
[10:37] | It’s been phased out as a commercial fire suppressant. | 它已经逐渐退出商用灭火剂市场 |
[10:40] | I know of no natural sources of it. | 据我所知自然界中也没有这种物质 |
[10:43] | If it was in that bunker… | 如果避难所里有… |
[10:44] | Somebody pumped it in there. | 一定是某人泵进去的 |
[10:46] | He was probably dead before he could do anything about it. | 他可能还没来得及采取措施就已经死了 |
[10:49] | Well, Mr. Airborne toxins | 风媒毒气先生的避难所 |
[10:50] | was supposed to be in a completely sealed chamber. | 本应该是完全密闭的 |
[10:53] | I’ll have Susie take a mass spectrometer over to the bunker | 我叫苏茜带一台质谱仪过来 |
[10:56] | and see if she can detect how the gas got in. | 看看她能否检测出气体是从哪进来的 |
[10:58] | Okay, uh, | 好的 |
[10:59] | Frankie’s supposed to go over there and meet the builder. | 弗兰基应该要去和建造者见面 |
[11:01] | I’ll have him tell you when. | 我让他告诉你时间 |
[11:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:09] | Is there something else? | 还有事吗 |
[11:12] | What brought you down here? | 你怎么想起下来这儿呢 |
[11:15] | Korsak’s retiring. | 科萨克要退休了 |
[11:16] | What? Since when? | 什么 什么时候 |
[11:18] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:20] | Well, what did he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[11:22] | He didn’t. | 他没说 |
[11:23] | Then how do you know? | 那你怎么知道的 |
[11:25] | I saw the retirement package on his desk. | 我看他桌子上有份退休计划 |
[11:28] | It never occurred to me that he’s old enough to retire. | 我从没觉得他到了退休的年纪 |
[11:31] | You need to talk to him and get the facts. | 你该跟他谈谈 问问到底怎么回事 |
[11:33] | It’s possible that you’re drawing conclusions too early. | 有可能是你结论下得太早了 |
[11:36] | I can’t imagine doing this without him, | 没有他的日子真是难以想象 |
[11:39] | Especially so soon after losing Frost… | 尤其是我们刚刚失去了弗罗斯特 |
[11:42] | Look, all you know is that he is preparing for the future. | 你只知道他在为未来做打算 |
[11:46] | That doesn’t mean that he is leaving today. | 这不意味着他现在就要退休 |
[11:48] | Right. | 是啊 |
[11:54] | You remember where you were when Kennedy was shot? | 你还记得肯尼迪遇害时你在哪吗 |
[11:56] | – What? – JFK. | -什么 -约翰·菲茨杰拉德·肯尼迪 |
[11:59] | There was a documentary on the other night. | 我有天晚上看了个纪录片 |
[12:02] | You remember when he was shot? | 你还记得他是什么时候遇刺的吗 |
[12:04] | Better than you do, I bet. | 比你记得牢 |
[12:06] | Well, yeah, but, I mean, | 是啊 但是 |
[12:07] | You couldn’t have been that old, and… | 你当时年纪也不大 |
[12:09] | – You must have been, like — – Old enough to know | -你肯定… -那也能明白 |
[12:10] | L.B.J. was gonna send us to Vietnam. | 林登·贝恩斯·约翰逊要送我们参加越战 |
[12:15] | Good news is Peter’s laptop is functional. | 好消息是彼得的笔记本还能用 |
[12:17] | And the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[12:18] | It’s encrypted with pentagon-level security. | 电脑加密得跟五角大楼似的 |
[12:21] | Can you get somebody to crack it? | 能找人破解吗 |
[12:23] | – Yeah. I-I’ll get somebody. – Okay. | -行 我去找人 -好的 |
[12:26] | Um…have a look at this guy’s bank records. | 你们看这家伙的银行记录 |
[12:29] | Large cash withdrawals at regular intervals | 过去一年间 他每隔一段时间 |
[12:32] | over the last year. | 就取出大量现金 |
[12:35] | Just under 10 grand each time. | 每次刚好将近一万块 |
[12:37] | Mm-hmm. Trying to dodge IRS attention. | 他想避开国税局的注意 |
[12:39] | Regulation “D” triggers are meant | 一般来这套的 |
[12:40] | to flag drug dealers, money launderers. | 都是毒贩子和洗钱的 |
[12:42] | Peter didn’t fit those profiles. | 彼得不属于其中任何一种 |
[12:43] | I’m telling you, these guys hate the government. | 要我说 这些家伙讨厌政府 |
[12:45] | He wouldn’t want the feds | 他不想让联调局 |
[12:46] | looking into what he was doing with his money, | 调查钱的用途 |
[12:48] | even if it was legal. | 哪怕用途合法 |
[12:49] | He withdrew most of his life savings — | 他取出了自己大部分的存款 |
[12:51] | over 400 grand. | 超过四十万 |
[12:53] | What would he need that kind of cash for? | 他要那么多现金做什么 |
[12:55] | Did he have any enemies? Was there somebody blackmailing him? | 他有仇家吗 有人勒索他吗 |
[12:57] | Neighbor saw a fistfight | 不久以前 |
[12:58] | between Peter and somebody named Noah | 曾有邻居目击他和一个叫诺阿的家伙 |
[13:00] | not long ago right on the front lawn. | 在门口草坪上大打出手 |
[13:02] | What do guys like this have to fight over, duct tape? | 这种家伙有什么好争的 抢胶布吗 |
[13:05] | Don’t underestimate these guys, Jane. | 可别低估这帮人 简 |
[13:08] | Now, when I pulled his phone records, | 我调出了他的通话记录 |
[13:09] | I found calls to and from a Noah Forsythe | 他一直在和诺阿·福赛斯通电话 |
[13:13] | until a month ago, then the calls stopped. | 直到一个月前 通话停止了 |
[13:15] | They didn’t speak again. | 他们冷战了 |
[13:16] | Let’s pick him up, | 咱们去把他找来 |
[13:17] | see what their beef was. | 看看他俩为什么闹矛盾 |
[13:19] | All right. | 好 |
[13:21] | Hey, I don’t need to worry about you showing up to work | 你应该不会戴着个锡纸帽子 |
[13:23] | in a little tinfoil hat, right? | 就来上班吧 |
[13:24] | You laugh, but there’s evidence | 你尽管笑我 但有证据表明 |
[13:26] | that those hats are effective against — | 锡纸帽子能有效… |
[13:27] | Do me a favor — never finish that sentence. | 给个面子 别再说下去了 |
[13:30] | Maura and I are headed to the bug-out. | 我和莫拉要去查避难所了 |
[13:32] | All right, keep an eye out for little green men. | 好吧 当心外星人 |
[13:41] | How many of these things have you built? | 这东西你建过多少个 |
[13:42] | Oh, dozens. | 几十个吧 |
[13:45] | You a survivalist, too? | 你也是活命主义者吗 |
[13:46] | No, no. | 不 |
[13:48] | The, uh, doomsday guys trust me. | 末日信徒相信我 |
[13:50] | I have a lot of workarounds for building codes, | 我有很多针对建筑条例 许可规定 |
[13:53] | Permit rules, boring stuff like that. | 这些无聊法规的应对方法 |
[13:55] | Well, it must have been good business. | 你生意一定很好 |
[13:57] | Yeah, they were great guys… especially Peter. | 他们是好人 特别是彼得 |
[14:00] | It’s a real shame. | 真可惜 |
[14:03] | I have to admit, at first, | 首先我必须承认 |
[14:04] | I thought they were all a little nuts. | 我以为他们都是呆子 |
[14:06] | Well, I have to say, | 不得不说 |
[14:07] | The more time I spend around pathogens, | 和病原体在一起时间越长 |
[14:09] | The more sense something like this makes to me. | 越觉得他们对我重要 |
[14:12] | Well, I have a new model that blocks out microbes | 我有一个可以把细菌 |
[14:14] | down to the molecular level. | 分解为分子的模型 |
[14:15] | Well, how do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[14:16] | Micron filters, mainly. | 用微米过滤 |
[14:18] | Filters on that scale are a fortune. | 这个级别的过滤全靠运气 |
[14:20] | How much do you charge for that model? | 这个模型要价多少 |
[14:24] | Actually, uh, what I’m looking for here | 事实上 我想知道 |
[14:27] | is how someone could pump air into the ventilation system | 当设备封闭时 人是如何把空气 |
[14:31] | once the unit is sealed. | 压入通风系统的人 |
[14:32] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
[14:33] | Do you have an emergency valve that accessed an outside vent | 通风系统外部有应急阀 |
[14:37] | in case the system failed? | 以防系统崩溃吗 |
[14:38] | No, Peter wouldn’t have allowed that. | 彼得不允许这么做 |
[14:40] | Listen, Bob, Peter died from a gas | 鲍勃 彼得死于 |
[14:41] | that shouldn’t have been in here. | 不该出现在这里的气体 |
[14:43] | Trying to figure out how that happened. | 试着去找找事故原因 |
[14:46] | I built this thing according to Peter’s specs. | 我根据彼得的说明书建了这个 |
[14:48] | I’m telling you — the bunker was sealed. | 我来告诉你 密室封死了 |
[14:51] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[14:52] | Yes, Susie? | 苏茜 |
[14:53] | None of our equipment is working, | 我们的设备都不运转了 |
[14:55] | And the spectroscope is on the fritz. | 分光仪出故障了 |
[14:56] | I can’t even get a barometer reading. | 气压都读不出来 |
[14:58] | Well, did you check it before we left the lab? | 我们离开实验室之前你检查过吗 |
[15:01] | I thought I did. | 我记得我查了 |
[15:03] | All right, we’re going to need to run some diagnostics | 我们得回到实验室 |
[15:06] | back at the lab. | 诊断一下了 |
[15:06] | Do you have a card? | 你有卡吗 |
[15:09] | Let me know if you want to look at that new model. | 如果你想看新模型请告诉我 |
[15:11] | You ever build one with a shoe closet? | 你有没有用鞋柜造过 |
[15:23] | Want some coffee? | 喝点咖啡吗 |
[15:25] | Why, so you can have my fingerprints on file? | 怎么 想留下我的指纹吗 |
[15:27] | There a reason I should have your prints? | 我要你的指纹做什么 |
[15:29] | Guys like you don’t need a reason. | 像你这种人不需要理由 |
[15:33] | I want to ask you about Peter Baldwin. | 我想问你关于彼得·鲍德温的事 |
[15:36] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[15:37] | Word is you were close, and then you weren’t. | 传言说你们之前很亲密 后来疏远了 |
[15:40] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[15:41] | We had a fight. | 我们打了一架 |
[15:42] | Anything to do with all the money he paid you? | 和他给你的钱有关系吗 |
[15:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[15:49] | This is a record of large cash withdrawals | 这是他从银行账户里 |
[15:52] | Peter made from his bank accounts. | 取了一大笔钱的记录 |
[15:53] | On the days of those withdrawals, | 我们查到取钱那天 |
[15:54] | we have his cellphone and your cellphone | 他和你的手机出现在 |
[15:57] | going to the same locations at the same times, okay? | 同一时间出现在同一个地点 |
[15:59] | You tracked my cellphone? | 你们追踪我的手机 |
[16:02] | You got a warrant for that? | 你们有得到批准吗 |
[16:03] | I don’t think that’s what the jury’s gonna focus on? | 我觉得陪审团不在意这个 |
[16:06] | Oh, “The jury”? So, you think I killed him. | 陪审团 你们觉得我杀了他 |
[16:08] | You and Peter were close. | 你和彼得很亲近 |
[16:10] | After the falling out, you decided, | 闹翻之后 你决定 |
[16:11] | Why not use his secrets against him? | 为什么不利用他的秘密干掉他呢 |
[16:13] | What secrets? | 什么秘密 |
[16:14] | Whatever he was paying you to keep quiet. | 他付钱封你口的秘密 |
[16:16] | Look, this is a gross misuse of taxpayer money — | 你们这样监视普通民众 |
[16:19] | spying on private citizens, tr– | 真是浪费纳税人的钱 |
[16:21] | Well, I will care a lot more about your politics | 等你承认你杀了彼得后 |
[16:23] | When I don’t like you for Peter’s murder. | 我再来关心你的政治理念 |
[16:25] | Gold, okay? | 黄金 行了吧 |
[16:27] | He was buying gold from me. | 他从我这买黄金 |
[16:30] | You’re a gold dealer? | 你贩卖黄金 |
[16:33] | Some preppers think that, when the banks fail, | 末日准备者认为当银行破产 |
[16:35] | you can roll up your paper money and smoke it. | 你可以把纸币卷成烟抽掉 |
[16:38] | Gold’s the only sure thing. | 只有黄金才能保值 |
[16:41] | Where’d you get it? | 你从哪弄来的 |
[16:42] | Estate sales mostly, internet auctions. | 倒卖房产 网上拍卖 |
[16:45] | It’s off-book, but it’s not illegal. | 不合规矩 但是没有违法 |
[16:47] | I had my differences with Peter, | 我和彼得看法不同 |
[16:49] | but I still like green money, and he had a lot of it. | 我还是喜欢纸钱 而他有很多 |
[16:53] | You didn’t tell me what the fight was about. | 你还是没说为什么打架 |
[16:58] | I helped him build his bug-out, and in return, | 我帮他建立避难所 |
[17:00] | he said I could crash there if d-day ever came. | 他说一旦那一天到来 我可以摧毁那里 |
[17:03] | But then, he reneged | 但是他反悔了 |
[17:04] | After I pooh-poohed his stupid airborne-toxic-event theory. | 在我鄙视了他愚蠢的毒气扩散理论后 |
[17:08] | The fight was about how the world will end? | 打架是因为对世界末日的原因有分歧 |
[17:11] | It’s robots, obviously. | 很明显是机器人 |
[17:14] | Intelligent machines, networked data. | 智能机器 网络数据 |
[17:20] | I’m right about the robots, detective. | 我是对的 警官 |
[17:23] | We’re all just one keystroke away from anarchy. | 我们也离无政府主义不远了 |
[17:26] | I’ll go back up my hard drive. | 那我去备份一下我的电脑 |
[17:35] | Hi. The builder any help? | 建造者那有什么发现吗 |
[17:36] | None whatsoever. | 没什么大发现 |
[17:38] | Have you checked for any indication | 你有发现什么彼得可能是 |
[17:40] | That Peter brought the halon in with him? | 自己把卤代烷带进去的可能吗 |
[17:42] | Mm, how, like a delayed-release bomb? | 比如什么 延迟炸弹吗 |
[17:44] | Possibly. | 有可能啊 |
[17:45] | Well, CSRU went through his duffel bag. | 鉴证组查看了他的背包 |
[17:47] | It was mostly guns and ammo. | 大多数是枪支弹药 |
[17:58] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[18:00] | I’m looking up Korsak’s service record | 我在看科萨克的服务记录 |
[18:03] | to see when he’s eligible for retirement. | 看他什么时候可以退休 |
[18:05] | You’re snooping. | 你在多管闲事 |
[18:07] | This is not snooping. | 这才不是多管闲事 |
[18:08] | Then why are you using my computer? | 那你干嘛不用自己的电脑 |
[18:10] | Because I don’t want him to catch me not snooping. | 因为我不想让他知道我没有多管闲事 |
[18:13] | When I told you to get the facts, | 我说让你确认的意思 |
[18:14] | I did not mean to imply — | 并不是想让你 |
[18:16] | It’s Frankie. | 弗兰基的电话 |
[18:18] | I have to go. To be continued. | 我得走了 未完待续哦 |
[18:22] | She’s snooping. | 她就是在多管闲事 |
[18:27] | What do you got? | 找到什么了 |
[18:29] | I broke the encryption code. | 密码破解了 |
[18:30] | We think we have footage from right before Peter died. | 找到了彼得死前的监控录像 |
[18:32] | I’m sorry, you broke the code? | 抱歉 是你破解的密码吗 |
[18:34] | I called in a favor with a techie friend. | 我打电话请一个电脑高手帮忙的 |
[18:37] | Well, you owe that friend a six-pack. | 你欠他一顿酒哦 |
[18:39] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[18:43] | Wait, wait, right there. | 等等 就在这 |
[18:44] | Right there. Go in. | 那里 放大点 |
[18:47] | See that box behind him? | 看到他身后的盒子了吗 |
[18:49] | That wasn’t in the bug-out. | 我们进去时它可不在里面 |
[18:55] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[18:56] | What would the dimensions of 400 grand in gold bars be? | 40万美元换成金条得占多少地方 |
[19:01] | One kilo is worth about 40 grand | 一千克大概4万美元 |
[19:04] | and roughly the size of a smartphone. | 大概有手机那么大 |
[19:06] | So… 400 grand would be about 10 smartphones? | 那么40万就是10个手机那么大 |
[19:12] | That’s about what you could fit in that lockbox. | 好像可以放进那个盒子里 |
[19:14] | The wall safe was empty. | 但嵌式保险箱是空的 |
[19:15] | That’s probably where he kept the gold | 也许在他不躲在里面时 |
[19:16] | when he wasn’t, you know, bugging out. | 金条就是放在那里的 |
[19:18] | Mm-hmm, and during his practice run, | 在他演习的时候 |
[19:19] | he took it in there with him, | 他会把金条也带进去 |
[19:20] | along with his guns and his canned beans. | 还有枪和豆子罐头 |
[19:23] | And somebody else took it out. | 被别人拿走了 |
[19:26] | Yeah, Peter wasn’t just killed. He was robbed. | 彼得不只是被杀了 还被抢了 |
[19:30] | Somebody got in the bunker | 有人进了那个 |
[19:30] | that nobody was supposed to get into. | 没人能进去的密室里 |
[19:33] | The door was sealed. | 门是锁着的 |
[19:34] | What’s that saying? | 那句话怎么说的来着 |
[19:36] | One door closes, another one opens? | 上帝关上了一扇门 就会打开一扇 |
[19:39] | You think there was another door? | 你认为还有其他门吗 |
[19:41] | Yeah. | 对 |
[19:43] | And Peter was on the wrong side of it. | 而彼得在那扇门错误的一面 |
[19:46] | Right. | 对 |
[19:54] | There’s got to be a way in. | 肯定还有入口 |
[19:56] | We’re missing something. | 我们忽略了什么 |
[19:57] | We could run ground-penetrating radar over the property, | 我们可以用探地雷达检查那栋房子 |
[19:59] | map the subsurface. | 画出地下结构 |
[20:00] | A hidden entrance might show up. | 也许能看出隐藏入口 |
[20:02] | Yeah, Frankie, will you set that up for tomorrow? | 弗兰基 你能安排一下明天做吗 |
[20:04] | Uh… now? | 现在吗 |
[20:05] | Yeah, now. Why, you got a date? | 现在啊 怎么了 你要去约会吗 |
[20:07] | I have an appointment… that I can’t miss. | 我有个不能错过的 预约 |
[20:11] | I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[20:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:14] | Uh… see you. | 回头见 |
[20:16] | What’s that about? | 他怎么了 |
[20:18] | Who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[20:20] | People have all kinds of secrets, I find. | 我发现谁都有秘密 |
[20:22] | Guess so. | 也许吧 |
[20:25] | Is there something you’d like to tell me? | 你有什么想告诉我的吗 |
[20:30] | Have a nice night? | 下班愉快 |
[20:38] | Explain to me again | 再跟我解释一遍 |
[20:39] | why I’m not on my couch eating nachos. | 我现在为什么不在沙发上躺着吃玉米片 |
[20:42] | Well, this case has me thinking — | 这个案子让我想到 |
[20:43] | there is merit in planning for unforeseen circumstances. | 为不可预见的情况准备是有好处的 |
[20:47] | You can’t plan for unforeseen circumstances, Maura, | 没法为不可预见的情况做准备 莫拉 |
[20:49] | hence the term “Unforeseen.” | 所以我们才说它是不可预见的 |
[20:51] | Well, I’m talking about preparation, | 我说的是提前准备 |
[20:52] | not psychic interventions. | 不是说预知情况 |
[20:53] | Of course you can’t know what the future holds. | 你当然没法知道未来如何了 |
[20:55] | True, because I thought | 没错 我认为 |
[20:57] | my future held nachos, cheese, jalapeno, for example. | 我的未来里有玉米片芝士墨西哥胡椒 |
[21:01] | Which is why we need to live in the moment, | 所以我们才应该活在当下 |
[21:04] | Seize the day. | 把握今天 |
[21:06] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[21:08] | Nothing… yet. | 还没干什么呢 |
[21:12] | Triumph bonneville T100 2008. | 2008年凯旋博纳维尔牌T100型 |
[21:16] | Excellent condition and a very reasonable price. | 状态良好 价格理想 |
[21:20] | Is this what you do when you say you’re having a working lunch? | 你说你去吃工作餐就是干这事来了吗 |
[21:25] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[21:26] | Sidecar… custom addition. | 挎斗 定制版 |
[21:28] | Easy handling and, by all accounts, | 操控简单 而且据大家说 |
[21:30] | a very smooth ride. | 驾乘很舒适 |
[21:31] | Are you starting a pedicab company? | 你是要成立三轮车出租公司吗 |
[21:34] | It’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | – Why? – It’s a great alternative-travel option. | -为什么 -这是很好的备用交通工具 |
[21:43] | Now, what if you go into labor | 如果你要分娩了 |
[21:45] | and traffic is… is gridlocked, | 而路上又大塞车怎么办 |
[21:47] | or we need to leave town in case of an emergency? | 或者有什么紧急情况 我们需要赶紧离开 |
[21:50] | You know, the Triumph handles rough terrain and service roads. | 这辆凯旋能应付各种路况 |
[21:53] | We could even ride it on the sidewalk if we wanted. | 要是愿意的话 我们都可以在人行道上骑 |
[21:57] | Are you using this pregnancy | 你是在利用我的怀孕 |
[21:59] | to satisfy one of your impulse buys? | 来满足你冲动消费的欲望吗 |
[22:01] | No, I’m… I am planning for the unexpected. | 不 我…我是在未雨绸缪 |
[22:05] | And seizing an opportunity. | 而且我这是抓住了很好的机会 |
[22:06] | It won’t be on the market long. | 很快它就会从市场上消失了 |
[22:08] | Shall we take it for a test-drive? | 我们去试驾一下怎么样 |
[22:11] | It’s Korsak confirming the GPR tomorrow. | 是科萨克确认明天雷达测试的事 |
[22:14] | Have you talked to him yet? | 你跟他谈了吗 |
[22:16] | I tried. It was not fruitful. | 试过了 没什么结果 |
[22:18] | Yes, but did you ask him openly and directly | 但是你有没有直接明了地问他 |
[22:21] | about what you saw? | 你所看见的东西 |
[22:22] | – Could we please talk about something else? – Sure. | -我们能聊点别的吗 -当然 |
[22:25] | What color helmet do you want? | 你想要什么颜色的头盔 |
[22:27] | I want nachos. | 我想要玉米片 |
[22:38] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:41] | The guys say it’ll take about a half-hour to map the property. | 他们说需要半个小时才能探测完 |
[22:43] | Why didn’t you tell me you were retiring? | 你为什么不告诉我你要退休了 |
[22:46] | Who said I’m retiring? | 谁说我要退休了 |
[22:48] | I saw the forms on your desk. | 我看见你桌子上的表格了 |
[22:50] | You went through my desk? | 你翻我的桌子了 |
[22:51] | No, they were in plain view. | 没有 就放在桌面上 |
[22:53] | Oh, really? That’s what you’re going with? | 是吗 这就是你的借口 |
[22:55] | You got one foot out the door, | 你当时已经出去了 |
[22:56] | and you don’t think I deserve to know? | 你觉得我不应该知道吗 |
[22:57] | I didn’t realize it was all about you. | 我没想到一切都要围着你转 |
[23:00] | It’s about trust, Vince. | 这是关于信任 文斯 |
[23:02] | I told you about my pregnancy. | 我告诉你我怀孕了 |
[23:04] | You wouldn’t give me a heads-up on this? | 而这事你都不提前告诉我 |
[23:06] | Has it occurred to you | 你有没有想过 |
[23:07] | what this reaction is why I didn’t tell you? | 我不告诉你就是因为你会有这种反应 |
[23:10] | Has it occurred to you | 你有没有想过 |
[23:11] | that this reaction is because you didn’t tell me? | 我这种反应就是因为你没告诉我 |
[23:17] | Did you pinpoint the problem? | 你找出问题了吗 |
[23:18] | The problem is there is no problem. | 问题就是没有问题 |
[23:20] | Something interfered with my equipment at the scene. | 是现场有东西干扰了我的设备 |
[23:22] | I tested everything, | 我测试了所有的东西 |
[23:23] | and everything’s working fine now. | 现在都一切正常 |
[23:25] | And the software… | 软件方面呢 |
[23:26] | did you run an antivirus program? | 有没有用杀毒软件扫一下 |
[23:27] | Twice. | 扫了两次 |
[23:30] | So, the problem is at the site itself. | 这么说 问题是出在现场 |
[23:32] | This is a little out there, | 是有点离谱 |
[23:33] | but an electromagnetic field would cause problems like this, | 但是电磁场可能会造成这种情况 |
[23:37] | though I didn’t see anything to indicate that. | 不过我没有发现有什么电磁场 |
[23:39] | But that doesn’t mean it wasn’t there. | 但这并不能说明那里没有 |
[23:43] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:49] | Hi, Maura. What do you got? | 莫拉 有什么情况 |
[23:51] | An electromagnetic hatch | 一个电磁装置 |
[23:53] | that could be held in place undetectably | 只要电源不被破坏 |
[23:54] | as long as the power source is intact. | 就能被藏在某个地方 不被察觉 |
[23:56] | Okay, well, what am I looking for? | 好吧 那我应该找什么样的东西 |
[23:58] | Redirect the radar team to inside the bug-out. | 让雷达小队的人去那个避难所里 |
[24:01] | Tell them to look for a battery or a small generator. | 让他们找电池或者小型发电机 |
[24:04] | I am on my way there with an EMF meter. | 我带着电势计马上就到 |
[24:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:07] | Change of plan. | 计划有变 |
[24:11] | I mean, you didn’t think I had a right to know? | 你觉得我无权知道吗 |
[24:12] | I think I have a right to my privacy. | 我觉得我有保留隐私的权利 |
[24:14] | When did you become so secretive? | 你什么时候变得这么偷偷摸摸了 |
[24:16] | When did you become so nosy? | 你什么时候变得这么爱管闲事了 |
[24:18] | Have you met my mother? | 我有我妈爱管闲事吗 |
[24:38] | You know it’s ’cause you mean so much to me… | 因为你对我太重要了… |
[24:40] | that’s why I got so upset. | 所以我才这么沮丧 |
[24:41] | Oh, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:43] | And I’m sorry I called you nosy. | 我说你爱管闲事 我道歉 |
[24:46] | I’m sorry I went through the stuff on your desk. | 我翻了你的桌子 我也道歉 |
[24:49] | Even though it was in plain view. | 虽然它就放在桌面上 |
[24:55] | I’m just trying to figure out where I’m headed. | 我只是想知道我的人生之路该怎么走 |
[24:56] | That’s why I hired a life coach. | 所以我才找了一个人生导师 |
[24:59] | The packet was Kiki’s suggestion. | 退休计划是琪琪的建议 |
[25:01] | I’ve seen so many guys wait so long to retire | 我见过很多很老才退休的人 |
[25:04] | they can’t enjoy it when it comes. | 他们退休时已经不能享受生活了 |
[25:05] | Kiki said filling out the forms | 琪琪说把那些表格填完 |
[25:07] | might help me figure out how I feel. | 或许能让我明白自己真实的感受 |
[25:10] | And did you? | 那你明白了吗 |
[25:12] | Do I look like I’ve figured out anything? | 我看上去像是明白了的人吗 |
[25:17] | Well, if anyone has earned the right | 如果说哪个人有权利 |
[25:18] | to enjoy their retirement, it’s you, Vince. | 享受退休生活 那这个人就是你 文斯 |
[25:21] | I also applied to take the lieutenant’s exam. | 我也申请参加了警督的资格考试 |
[25:24] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[25:25] | I’m just… considering my options. | 我只是在权衡可能的选择 |
[25:29] | Well, I think you’d make a great lieutenant, | 我觉得你会是个很棒的警督 |
[25:31] | just like you make a great sergeant. | 就像你做警司一样 |
[25:35] | Detectives… | 警探 |
[25:37] | we got something. | 我们有发现 |
[25:53] | There’s a sewer tunnel under the bunker. | 密室底下有个下水管隧道 |
[25:55] | Sounds like a good way to sneak in and out without being seen. | 是个秘密进出不被人注意的好办法 |
[26:02] | Or not. | 或许不是 |
[26:04] | That’s Bob McGrath, the builder. | 那是鲍勃·麦格拉斯 建密室的家伙 |
[26:12] | It’s a lot of bodies to find | 作为设计来求生的地方 |
[26:13] | in a place designed for survival. | 这里死掉的人太多了点 |
[26:15] | Bomb squad thinks he was planting a homemade C-4 bomb | 拆弹队觉得他打算放一颗自制的C4炸弹 |
[26:17] | but mis-wired the timer. | 但接错了计时器的线 |
[26:18] | Trying the blow up the evidence of the hatch. | 本想炸掉他自己阴谋的罪证 |
[26:20] | Blew himself up instead. | 却把自己炸死了 |
[26:22] | Okay, so, he gets himself hired to build the shelter. | 所以他争取到机会建造了这间避难所 |
[26:26] | Then, he modifies the plan | 然后动了手脚 |
[26:28] | and leaves himself a secret entrance | 给自己留了个秘密入口 |
[26:30] | so he can sneak in and snake Peter’s gold. | 以便潜入盗取彼得的黄金 |
[26:32] | But how did he know Peter had | 但他是怎么知道 |
[26:33] | the gold in there with him in the first place? | 彼得在里面放了黄金的呢 |
[26:35] | Maybe Peter told him. | 也许是彼得告诉他的 |
[26:37] | Maybe Noah Forsythe told him. | 也可能是诺阿·福赛斯说的 |
[26:40] | Did you find the gold at Bob’s house? | 鲍勃家里找到黄金了吗 |
[26:41] | Yeah, and that’s not all. | 找到了 还有别的发现 |
[26:45] | Insulin, antibiotics, diamonds, cartons of cigarettes. | 胰岛素 抗生素 钻石 香烟 |
[26:49] | So, Peter wasn’t his first victim. | 所以彼得并非第一个受害者 |
[26:51] | He’s been pulling this stunt on all his clients. | 他还用同样的办法害过其他的客户 |
[26:53] | Those that were worth his while | 他专挑这些 |
[26:55] | with stocks of commodities he thought could sell or trade. | 囤有可供他出售的商品的人下手 |
[26:57] | Classic marauder. | 典型的掠夺者 |
[26:59] | A what? | 什么者 |
[27:00] | Marauders. | 掠夺者 |
[27:02] | They’re the opposite of survivalists. | 他们跟活命主义者恰恰相反 |
[27:04] | Instead of making their own plans, | 相较于主动制定求生计划 |
[27:06] | they’re opportunists, | 他们伺机而动 |
[27:07] | roving around preying on other people. | 四处游荡以别人为猎物 |
[27:09] | Sounds like a “Road warrior” sequel. | 听起来像《冲锋飞车队》的续集 |
[27:11] | Technically, “The road warrior” was a sequel. | 准确来说 《冲锋飞车队》本身就是续集 |
[27:14] | It makes sense, if you think about it. | 如果你仔细想想的话 挺有道理的 |
[27:16] | What’s easier — | 哪个更容易 |
[27:16] | Building and stocking your own bug-out shelter | 自己建避难所费时费力积攒存货 |
[27:18] | or figuring out who the guys are that have them | 还是直接找到有现成存货的人 |
[27:20] | and then raiding those? | 把他们洗劫一空 |
[27:21] | Okay, but if all Bob wanted to do was rob his clients — | 好吧 但如果鲍勃只是想抢他的客户 |
[27:24] | I mean, he had a foolproof system. | 我是说他已经有了万全之策 |
[27:25] | Why kill Peter? | 干嘛要杀彼得 |
[27:26] | Bob was the only one who knew about the gold. | 只有鲍勃知道黄金的事 |
[27:28] | Peter would have known it was him | 要是东西不见了 |
[27:29] | as soon as it went missing. | 彼得肯定知道是他干的 |
[27:31] | Or it could have been an accident. | 又或者这只是意外 |
[27:33] | Bob was lousy at building bombs. | 鲍勃制作炸弹的水平这么差 |
[27:34] | Maybe he was no good with chemistry. | 也许化学方面也好不到哪里去 |
[27:36] | He thought he was gonna knock him out, wound up killing him. | 他只打算把彼得弄晕 没想到却把他弄死了 |
[27:38] | Either way, it just seems like a lot of trouble for a box of gold. | 不管是哪一种 只为一盒黄金都有些小题大作了 |
[27:42] | You would be a terrible marauder. | 你根本当不了掠夺者 |
[27:43] | I would not. | 才怪 |
[27:45] | Are you kidding me? You wouldn’t last two weeks. | 不信吗 你肯定撑不过两周 |
[27:47] | I’m a survivor, thank you. | 我是个幸存者 谢谢 |
[27:49] | And if the chips were down, | 若真要是情势所迫 |
[27:50] | I would step over my own mother | 我会不惜从我亲生母亲身上 |
[27:52] | to get to — | 踩过去来… |
[27:53] | She’s right behind me, isn’t she? | 她就在我背后 对吧 |
[27:55] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[27:57] | Do you have the place bugged? | 你在这里装了窃听器吗 |
[27:58] | I heard about the bomb. Are you okay? | 我听说了炸弹的事 你没事吧 |
[28:00] | Are you — | 你还… |
[28:01] | Are you feeling all right? | 你感觉还好吧 |
[28:02] | Break room, please. | 拜托 去休息室 |
[28:05] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸是怎么搞的 |
[28:10] | Keep your voice down, all right? | 声音小一点 行吗 |
[28:11] | Not everybody knows, you know? | 我怀孕的事不是大家都知道 |
[28:12] | Well, maybe they should | 也许该让他们都知道 |
[28:13] | so they stop sending you into a very dangerous situation | 这样他们就不会派你去这么危险的地方 |
[28:16] | that could get you killed. | 随时可能让你送命 |
[28:18] | It’s kind of in the job description, ma. | 我的工作职责就是这样的 妈 |
[28:20] | God, Jane. | 老天爷呐 简 |
[28:22] | Take some time off, a vacation, a leave of absence. | 请假休息一段时间 去度个假 |
[28:26] | For nine months? | 休息九个月吗 |
[28:28] | Ma, I spoke to my doctor. I’m fine. | 妈 我跟医生谈过 我挺好的 |
[28:30] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[28:31] | It’s my job. I’m not gonna quit. | 这是我的工作 我不会放弃的 |
[28:33] | Well, I’m a mother, and it’s my job, | 可我是个母亲 这是我的工作 |
[28:35] | and I’m not gonna quit, either. | 我也不会放弃的 |
[28:40] | It’s Maura. I got to go. | 是莫拉 我得走了 |
[28:41] | Look, if it makes you feel better, | 如果你听了能感觉好点的话 |
[28:42] | I think this case is wrapping up, okay? | 我觉得这个案子就快结束了 行吗 |
[28:44] | – Okay, fine. – Great. | -好吧 -太好了 |
[28:46] | Okay, just one last thing. | 最后一件事 |
[28:48] | You find anything out about Frankie? | 你弄清楚弗兰基怎么回事了吗 |
[28:50] | Okay, this — this nosy thing that you’re doing, | 知道吗 你现在这种瞎打听的做法 |
[28:52] | This is why Frankie doesn’t tell you stuff. | 所以弗兰基什么都不告诉你 |
[28:54] | This is why I don’t tell you stuff. | 所以我什么都不告诉你 |
[28:56] | You don’t tell me stuff | 你不告诉我 |
[28:57] | because you don’t know what’s good for you. | 是因为你不知道怎么做才是对自己好 |
[29:00] | You’ll soon see how I feel, | 你很快就会明白我的感受了 |
[29:02] | and you’ll know that I’m right! | 然后你就会知道我是对的 |
[29:08] | You need to give yourself a raise. | 你真该给自己加个薪 |
[29:09] | You were right about the electromagnets. | 电磁场的事你说对了 |
[29:11] | I’ll bring it up with the commonwealth. | 我会跟行政部说的 |
[29:13] | Yeah, you and Frankie must have spooked Bob here | 你拿地下室的事质问鲍勃的时候 |
[29:17] | when you questioned him about the bunker. | 肯定在这和弗兰基一起吓唬了他 |
[29:18] | He killed himself trying to cover his tracks. | 他只好以自杀来掩饰罪行 |
[29:20] | I’m not sure I agree. | 我可能不大同意 |
[29:21] | His lungs are well-aerated. | 他的肺部透气性良好 |
[29:22] | No smoke or particulate inhalation. | 没有吸入烟或其他颗粒 |
[29:24] | He was at the center of the explosion. | 但他在爆炸处的在正中央 |
[29:26] | which means he might have been dead | 这说明他可能在炸弹爆炸前 |
[29:27] | when the bomb detonated. | 就已经死了 |
[29:29] | Look at this — | 看这个 |
[29:30] | subdermal hematoma consistent with being struck | 与被钝物击打状一致的 |
[29:32] | with a blunt object. | 皮下血肿 |
[29:34] | Bob has a partner. | 鲍勃有个同伙 |
[29:36] | Had. | 曾经有 |
[29:38] | So, Bob and partner rob Peter with this trap-door scheme, | 所以鲍勃和他的同伙用密道的方法抢劫了彼得 |
[29:43] | but Peter ends up dead. | 而彼得最后却死了 |
[29:44] | Frankie and I talked to Bob. | 弗兰基和我去找鲍勃谈话 |
[29:47] | Bob gets nervous, | 鲍勃紧张了 |
[29:48] | Mm-hmm. Tells the partner that we’re on to him. | 他告诉同伙说我们盯上他了 |
[29:51] | Partner takes the opportunity | 那个同伙就借此机会 |
[29:52] | to destroy both the evidence and bob. | 把鲍勃和证据一起毁了 |
[29:57] | It really seemed like this case was over. | 这案子看起来就像是结束了 |
[30:00] | Clearly, that’s what he wanted us to think. | 显然 他就是希望我们这么想 |
[30:07] | “Marauder” is the French word meaning “Rascal.” | 掠夺者是法语中”无赖”的意思 |
[30:12] | All cultures have them. | 每种文化里都有这种词 |
[30:14] | Really? | 是吗 |
[30:15] | Pirates, bandits — it’s a practice as old as time. | 海盗 土匪 这种事自古以来都有 |
[30:18] | You know, the United States had a nuclear-fusion research project called marauder | 美国有个核聚变工程就叫掠夺者 |
[30:22] | which stood for “magnetically accelerated ring | 意为”加速环形磁力场 |
[30:24] | to achieve ultra-high directed energy and radiation.” | 以获得极高的能量与辐射” |
[30:27] | – No shit. – Yeah. | -不了个是吧 -是真的 |
[30:30] | Can I talk to you for a sec? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[30:31] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:35] | What’s up, Chang? | 最近好吗 常 |
[30:40] | Listen, Ma’s always gonna give any girl you’re dating a hard time, | 不管你和谁约会 妈肯定不会让她好过 |
[30:43] | but you can’t hide this girl forever. | 但你不可能一直把她藏着掖着 |
[30:45] | Just bring her around. I’ll run interference. | 把她带出来吧 我会帮你掩护的 |
[30:48] | Thanks, but…that’s not what I’ve been doing at night. | 谢了 不过…我晚上并不是在干这个 |
[30:50] | What are you doing, then? | 那你在干什么 |
[30:53] | Computer engineering. | 计算机工程 |
[30:55] | I’ve been taking courses. | 我一直在上课 |
[30:58] | How? W-when? | 怎么上 什么时候上的 |
[31:00] | Night classes — programming, data systems, repairs. | 是晚班 编程 数据系统 修复 |
[31:03] | Wait a minute. The encrypted hard drive — | 等等 那个加密的硬盘… |
[31:05] | Was that you? | 那是你破解的 |
[31:06] | No, I’m still a novice. That was Bahar. | 不 我还是个新手 那是巴哈尔破解的 |
[31:09] | Bahar. | 巴哈尔 |
[31:10] | This israeli kid in my class. He’s 19. | 跟我同班的一个孩子 19岁 |
[31:13] | Look, Jane, they’re not gonna put me in homicide | 听着 简 只要你还在凶案组 |
[31:16] | as long as you’re still here. | 他们就不会调我来这 |
[31:18] | But I could be a detective in bric. | 但我将来也许可以成为一名警探 |
[31:20] | I’m just getting my ducks in a row | 我只是想做好准备 |
[31:22] | so I can make a push for it. | 那我就可以加把劲更进一步 |
[31:24] | Well, that’s an… incredibly…sound plan for the future. | 这是个十分明智的计划 |
[31:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:30] | But what — what’s with all the secrecy? | 但你干嘛要保密 |
[31:33] | I didn’t think I’d be any good at it. | 我觉得自己做不好 |
[31:37] | Frost was the best. | 弗罗斯特才是最好的 |
[31:38] | And I knew that you wouldn’t cut me any slack | 而且我知道如果我做得不好 |
[31:40] | if I didn’t have a handle on it. | 你肯定会不停念叨我的 |
[31:42] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[31:44] | And — and I’m — I’m really proud of you. | 我…我真为你骄傲 |
[31:47] | And Bahar. | 还有巴哈尔 |
[31:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:51] | But, please, don’t tell ma. | 不过求你别告诉妈 |
[31:53] | She’ll just use me like I’m her personal genius bar. | 她肯定会把我当成她的私人维修员 |
[31:56] | Yeah, you’re right. | 说得对 |
[31:58] | Mm. Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[32:00] | I’ll handle ma. | 我来应付妈 |
[32:01] | Uh, I-I’ll — I’ll just tell her you have a new girlfriend. | 我就说你交了个新女朋友 |
[32:04] | Just make it believable. | 编得可信点 |
[32:06] | I’ll tell her she’s a stripper. | 我就说是个脱衣舞娘 |
[32:08] | Great. | 好极了 |
[32:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[32:14] | So, Bob and his partner | 所以 鲍勃和他的同伙 |
[32:17] | steal from Bob’s survivalist clients. | 从鲍勃的生存主义客户那里偷窃 |
[32:19] | We know what bob’s role was. He built the secret entrances. | 我们现在知道鲍勃的任务是建立秘密入口 |
[32:22] | But who is the partner? | 但他的同伙是谁呢 |
[32:25] | Another survivalist, you think? | 你觉得会是另一个活命主义者吗 |
[32:26] | Would explain how they knew each other. | 那就解释了他们是如何认识的 |
[32:28] | Maybe the partner hired Bob to build his shelter. | 或许这个同伙雇了鲍勃去建他的避难所 |
[32:30] | They get to talking about all Bob’s other clients, | 他们聊到了鲍勃的其他客户 |
[32:33] | what easy targets they’d be. | 谁会是容易下手的目标 |
[32:34] | Can we track down who has these bunkers? | 我们能查到都有谁有这样的密室吗 |
[32:36] | Bob dodged a lot of permit regulations, | 鲍勃省掉了很多许可手续 |
[32:38] | so the bunkers were probably off the record. | 所以可能有很多密室没有记录 |
[32:40] | What about theft reports | 那在鲍勃的赃物里 |
[32:42] | for any of the stolen goods over at Bob’s house? | 有没有那些是之前接到过的盗窃案里的 |
[32:43] | I checked the NCIC. There wasn’t much. | 我查了国家犯罪信息中心 没有太多 |
[32:46] | Then again, you don’t file a report | 还是一样 不想让人们知道他们一开始 |
[32:47] | if you don’t want people to know | 储藏的是什么 |
[32:49] | what you’ve been stockpiling in the first place. | 所以都不来报案 |
[32:51] | No, we got to find the people he robbed, | 对 我们必须找到他抢劫的人们 |
[32:53] | work backwards to connect them to the partner. | 从这里倒推出谁是他的同谋 |
[32:55] | Well, I have a few names. | 我有一个名单 |
[32:57] | There was a woman who | 有一位报案说 |
[32:57] | reported diamond theft who lives in the area. | 钻石失窃的女士住在那片区域 |
[33:00] | Let’s talk to her. | 我们跟她谈谈 |
[33:00] | – What about clients from Bob’s firm? – I got the list. | -那鲍勃公司里的客户呢 -我这有名单 |
[33:03] | Well, start running background checks, see if anybody sticks out. | 那就开始背景调查 看有没有谁比较特别 |
[33:11] | Do you know who took our diamonds? | 你们知道谁偷了我们的钻石吗 |
[33:12] | We were hoping to speak to your husband, too. | 我们本希望你丈夫和你一起来的 |
[33:16] | Lewis would never set foot in a police station. | 路易斯是不会踏进警察局半步的 |
[33:18] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[33:19] | You reported $20,000 worth of diamonds stolen. | 你报案说有价值两万美元的钻石被偷 |
[33:22] | Six months ago. We haven’t heard anything since. | 那是六个月之前 之后就再没有消息了 |
[33:24] | Do you recognize this man? | 你认识这个人吗 |
[33:28] | No. | 不 |
[33:29] | This isn’t the guy who built your bug-out? | 这难道不是为你们建造避难所的人吗 |
[33:31] | No. Lewis built it himself. | 不是 是路易斯自己造的 |
[33:34] | How about this guy? | 那这个人呢 |
[33:37] | I don’t think so. | 我也不认识 |
[33:39] | Do you have a lead or not? | 你们到底有没有线索 |
[33:40] | Because I really need to get home. | 我可真的是要回家了 |
[33:41] | Okay, wait, wait. One more question. | 好吧 等等 等等 最后一个问题 |
[33:43] | Um, uh, why diamonds? | 为什么会买钻石 |
[33:46] | It wasn’t to make you a necklace, was it? | 并不是用来给你做项链的 不是吗 |
[33:49] | Not even a pair of earrings. | 连一副耳环都没有 |
[33:55] | Lewis said the diamonds were an investment. | 路易斯说买那些钻石其实是投资 |
[33:58] | First, he wanted to buy fuel. | 一开始 他想买燃料 |
[34:00] | I told him I’m not spending my retirement money | 我告诉他我可不想把我退休养老的钱 |
[34:02] | on propane tanks. | 花在一堆燃料桶上 |
[34:04] | Who knew about the diamonds besides you and Lewis? | 除了你和路易斯之外 还有谁知道你们有钻石 |
[34:07] | The gem dealer. He’s based in Brazil — | 那个宝石商人 是巴西那边的 |
[34:10] | The guy who referred us to the dealer, my mom. | 介绍我们给那个商人的人 是我妈 |
[34:13] | The guy who referred you — you remember his name? | 涉及到的这个人 你还记得他叫什么吗 |
[34:16] | Oh, I have his card. | 哦 我有他的名片 |
[34:25] | Scott Hines. | 斯科特·海恩斯 |
[34:26] | Peter’s friend. The one who called the cops. | 彼得的朋友 报警的那个人 |
[34:29] | Yeah, no wonder he was so broken up about his poor friend. | 是的 难怪他为他可怜的朋友如此伤心 |
[34:36] | Police! | 警察 |
[34:38] | Go, go, go! | 行动 行动 行动 |
[34:50] | Clear! | 安全 |
[34:56] | Don’t say it. | 别说出来 |
[34:57] | Looks like he bugged out. | 看起来他躲到避难所里了 |
[35:08] | His car’s gone. | 他的车不见了 |
[35:10] | Nobody’s seen him for a day and a half. | 一天半了都没人见过他 |
[35:13] | If I’m Scott, where do I put my bug-out shelter? | 如果我是斯科特 我会把避难所建在哪里呢 |
[35:17] | The dirt sample we found in scott’s garage | 我们从他车库里找到的泥土样本 |
[35:18] | is not consistent with the soil on his property. | 与他家的并不相符 |
[35:21] | So he tracked it in his tire treads from somewhere else. | 所以他是在其他地方粘上这些土的 |
[35:23] | It would appear so. | 看起来是这个样子 |
[35:24] | Though, not necessarily the same location | 虽说不一定就是他的避难所 |
[35:26] | as the bug-out shelter. | 所在的地方 |
[35:28] | But I don’t want to make any assumptions. | 但我不想做任何假设 |
[35:30] | What’d you find? | 你发现了什么 |
[35:32] | A significant concentration of mountain spleenwort pollen. | 泥土里含有大量的山区铁角蕨的花粉 |
[35:35] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[35:37] | A little fern. | 一种小的蕨类植物 |
[35:38] | It originated in the appalachian region, | 起源于阿帕拉契山脉地带 |
[35:40] | and then it extended to western Massachusetts. | 之后被带到了马萨诸塞州西部 |
[35:45] | – Frankie. – Yeah? | -弗兰基 -嗯 |
[35:46] | Can you search county clerk database | 你查一下县数据库 |
[35:47] | anywhere west of Springfield | 看看在斯普林菲尔德西部 |
[35:49] | to see if there’s any property linked to Scott? | 有没有什么财产跟斯科特有关 |
[35:51] | Sure. | 好的 |
[35:54] | – It’s bug out. – Bug out. | -是密闭 -密闭 |
[35:58] | It’s stupid no matter how you pronounce it. | 无论你怎么发音听起来都不对 |
[36:01] | Got something. | 找到了 |
[36:02] | Looks like a couple acres in Southwick. | 看起来是在几英亩远的索斯维克 |
[36:05] | Uh, property deed for Hubert Hines, | 财产转让给2008年去世的 |
[36:07] | deceased as of 2008. | 休伯特·海恩斯 |
[36:08] | I’ll bet we know who inherited that land. | 我赌我们知道谁继承了那个遗产 |
[36:11] | That would be a perfect place to build a cabin | 那是个为世界末日建造屋子的 |
[36:12] | for the end of the world. | 绝好地点 |
[36:17] | Bug…out. | 密闭 |
[36:19] | Bug out. | 密闭 |
[36:21] | Bug…out. | 密闭 |
[36:23] | Bug out. | 密闭 |
[36:53] | We’re in the right place. | 我们来对地方了 |
[36:55] | I don’t see the cabin. | 我没看到屋子 |
[36:58] | There’s not gonna be a cabin. | 我们是不会在这里找到屋子的 |
[37:00] | He wouldn’t leave himself open to be spotted | 他绝对不会让自己暴露在荒野之中 |
[37:03] | by black helicopters or whatever else it is | 让黑色直升机或是其它在他臆想中 |
[37:05] | he thinks is following him. | 跟踪他的东西发现的 |
[37:06] | Underground. | 地下 |
[37:08] | I’m guessing this guy went down deep. | 我猜这家伙一定是掘地三尺 |
[37:11] | Well, everybody’s got to breathe. | 他总得呼吸啊 |
[37:15] | Does that tree stump look a little too perfect to you? | 那个树墩长得也太假了点吧 |
[37:49] | How long does it — | 熏了多久了 |
[37:50] | There! | 在那 |
[37:58] | Welcome to doomsday, buddy. | 欢迎来到末日 伙计 |
[38:10] | Anarchist’s wife came by. | 无政府主义者的妻子来过 |
[38:12] | Which anarchist? Robot rebellion? | 哪个无政府主义者 认为机器人会造反的那个吗 |
[38:15] | No. Diamonds are forever. | 不是 是钻石永流传的那个 |
[38:17] | – Ah. How is she? – Came to thank us. | -她还好吗 -她是来道谢的 |
[38:19] | Says her husband’s gonna make her those earrings after all. | 她说她丈夫终于决定给她打耳环了 |
[38:21] | Our work here is done. | 我们的工作结束了 |
[38:23] | Am I the only one struck by the irony | 只有我一个人觉得 |
[38:25] | of the people obsessed with survival | 那些执着于生存的人 |
[38:26] | are picking each other off like flies? | 却像苍蝇一样互相攻击这件事很讽刺吗 |
[38:28] | This is an isolated incident. | 这是个特例 |
[38:30] | You’re still defending them? | 你还在维护他们吗 |
[38:31] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 |
[38:32] | We could all be a little bit more prepared | 我们可以都为了未知的 |
[38:34] | in case of emergency… | 突发状况做点准备 |
[38:36] | which is why — | 所以说 |
[38:39] | …I put these together. | 我准备了这个 |
[38:40] | One for everybody. | 每人一个 |
[38:43] | – Korsak. – Thanks. | -科萨克 -谢谢 |
[38:44] | Jane. | 简 |
[38:48] | Go ahead. Open them up. | 来吧 打开看看 |
[38:49] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[38:54] | Better than dry leaves. | 总比干树叶好吧 |
[38:57] | Antibacterial… | 抗生素 |
[38:59] | Beef stew MRE — gross. | 牛肉干口粮 恶心 |
[39:03] | And there’s a couple of personalized items | 里面还有专门为你们俩准备的 |
[39:05] | for both of you. | 私人定制物品 |
[39:08] | Freeze-dried ice cream. Okay, now, this I can use. | 冷冻干燥的雪糕 好吧 这个倒是不错 |
[39:12] | Likewise. | 我也喜欢 |
[39:13] | We are officially prepared for the end of the world. | 我们算是正式为世界末日做好了准备 |
[39:18] | Y-you’re eating it now? | 你现在就吃啊 |
[39:21] | You never know. | 谁知道世界末日什么时候来呀 |
[39:30] | Sidecar… and a virgin sidecar. | 坐在跨斗里喝不含酒精的跨斗饮品 |
[39:34] | Mmm. What’s in a virgin sidecar? | 这跨斗饮品里都有什么呀 |
[39:36] | Basically lemon juice. | 主要是柠檬汁 |
[39:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:40] | Say Armageddon really happened. | 假设世界末日真的来临了 |
[39:42] | Not you too. | 你也来这套啊 |
[39:43] | Well, just as a thought experiment. | 就是设想一下嘛 |
[39:46] | The end of the world is nigh. | 世界末日将近 |
[39:47] | What would we really need to survive? | 我们需要为生存做些什么准备呢 |
[39:51] | Well, my list is a lot shorter than yours. | 我的必需品肯定比你少得多 |
[39:54] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[39:55] | Because you would give up state secrets | 因为你会为了记忆枕 |
[39:57] | if someone took away your memory-foam pillow. | 而泄露国家机密 |
[39:59] | That is true. I would definitely need my pillow. | 这倒是真的 我绝对离不了我的记忆枕 |
[40:02] | And a humidifier. | 还有加湿器 |
[40:04] | Oh, and can you imagine facing down the end of the world | 你能想象在干燥的手指起皮的环境下 |
[40:06] | with bad cuticles? | 面对世界末日吗 |
[40:08] | Oh, I shudder to think. | 想想都发抖 |
[40:09] | Mm, so, yes. A manicure kit. | 所以说还要准备美甲套装 |
[40:11] | Of course. | 当然 |
[40:13] | Come on. What would you stockpile? | 说说你的吧 你会准备什么 |
[40:17] | Jerky. | 牛肉干 |
[40:19] | Lots and lots of jerky. | 很多很多牛肉干 |
[40:22] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[40:24] | But don’t come crying to me when you get a hangnail. | 等你满手倒刺的时候可别来冲我哭 |
[40:31] | You know, I’ve been thinking about what you said — | 我考虑了一下你说的 |
[40:34] | about planning for the baby’s future. | 关于为宝宝的未来做计划的事 |
[40:36] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[40:39] | If something ever happens to me, | 如果我出了什么事 |
[40:41] | you know, something serious, | 什么大事 |
[40:44] | I would want you to have the baby. | 我希望把孩子托付给你 |
[40:48] | I mean, would you be willing to do that? | 你愿意帮我抚养孩子吗 |
[40:52] | I would be honored. | 我很荣幸 |
[41:02] | You know, the sidecar is surprisingly cozy. | 没想到这个跨斗还真是很舒服 |
[41:05] | Well, it’s all yours. | 归你了 |
[41:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:09] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[41:15] | I…spilled my drink. | 我把我的饮料弄洒了 |
[41:16] | Uh, yeah. I’ll just get you another one. | 没事 我再给你拿一杯 |
[41:18] | Oh, please don’t. | 别 千万别 |
[41:21] | Bug out. | 密闭 |
[41:23] | Bug out. | 密闭 |
[41:26] | Bug…out. | 密闭 |