时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Sydney. | 西德尼 |
[00:08] | Just one. I promise. | 我保证 就一根 |
[00:10] | Any more than that, | 仅此一根 |
[00:11] | and I won’t sit next to you at the bar. | 否则进酒吧我就不跟你坐在一起了 |
[00:13] | Sure you will, as long as my card keeps the tab open. | 别说傻话了 酒水都是我请的 |
[00:17] | Go order me another Sazerac. | 再去帮我点一杯萨泽拉克酒 |
[00:18] | I’ll be back in a second. | 我马上就进去 |
[00:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:30] | It’s a very bad habit. | 抽烟可是坏习惯 |
[00:32] | Well, you’re carrying around a lighter, so I think — | 你不也随身带着打火机 还说我… |
[00:49] | Then I realize my fly is open — | 然后我意识到自己的裤链没拉 |
[00:51] | has been for the last 46 minutes. | 已经展示了46分钟了 |
[00:54] | Now, there’s only four minutes left in the class. | 还有4分钟就下课了 |
[00:56] | What do I do? Do I zip it up? | 我该怎么办 拉上拉链吗 |
[00:57] | Do I leave it alone? | 还是放着不管 |
[00:58] | I mean, I’m new. | 我还是新手 |
[00:59] | Is it better to be the guy who knew | 是表现出自己知情比较好 |
[01:00] | or the guy who had no idea? | 还是假装毫不知情 |
[01:02] | And all these thoughts are swirling through my head, | 我一直在纠结 |
[01:05] | and I freeze. | 就呆在那了 |
[01:07] | I j– go completely silent — | 一句话也没说 |
[01:09] | Ticktock, ticktock — | 听着钟声滴答滴答 |
[01:11] | for four minutes until the bell rings. | 滴答了4分钟直到下课 |
[01:13] | And — and what? | 之后呢 |
[01:14] | Did they all file out with their eyes down, | 学生们都低头出去了 |
[01:16] | desperately avoiding eye contact? | 拼命地不想与你对视吗 |
[01:18] | A couple students didn’t look at me all semester. | 有几个学生一学期都没看过我 |
[01:22] | Uh, I’m gonna go get us — | 我再去点几杯… |
[01:24] | and, of course, I mean me — refills. | 尤其是给我自己在点一杯 |
[01:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:30] | He’s great! | 他太棒了 |
[01:31] | – You think so? – Yes! | -你真这么觉得 -是啊 |
[01:33] | There’s only one problem with tonight. | 今晚只有一个问题 |
[01:34] | – What? – You! | -什么问题 -你 |
[01:39] | He’s awesome. I’m awesome. | 他很棒 我很棒 |
[01:42] | You — way too stiff. | 你就太拘谨了 |
[01:44] | Maura, relax, okay? | 莫拉 放松点 |
[01:47] | The evening is going great. | 今晚会很开心的 |
[01:48] | Oh, no, it isn’t. | 我才开心不起来 |
[01:49] | Now I have all these water spots on my blouse. | 你让我的衣服上都是水渍 |
[01:52] | Great — well, then, think about that | 这样更好 你就会想着水渍 |
[01:53] | instead of wondering whether or not we’re having a good time, | 而不是考虑我们今晚到底会不会很开心了 |
[01:55] | because we’re having a good time. | 因为我们已经很开心了 |
[01:59] | Oh. What happened? | 怎么了 |
[02:01] | Oh, uh… I have the dropsies. | 我弄洒了点水 |
[02:04] | Do you want me to get you a towel? | 用我帮你拿条毛巾吗 |
[02:05] | Oh, no. No. It’s fine. | 不用 没事的 |
[02:07] | But since we’re telling funny stories, I — | 但既然我们在聊趣闻 我… |
[02:10] | Really? You’re gonna tell an embarrassing story about yourself? | 不是吧 你要讲自己的糗事 |
[02:13] | Okay, this — this is a first. | 这可是第一次啊 |
[02:14] | No. | 你搞错了 |
[02:16] | But remember the time we went to the Adirondacks? | 但你还记得我们去阿迪朗达克山那次吗 |
[02:18] | Don’t you dare. | 不准讲 |
[02:20] | Jane and I had never tried it, so we went camping. | 简和我从没试过 所以我们就去露营了 |
[02:27] | She really doesn’t like this story. | 她相当讨厌这个故事 |
[02:54] | Did you really like him? | 你真的喜欢他吗 |
[02:55] | – No. – What?! | -不喜欢 -什么 |
[02:57] | Well, I answered “Yes” the first 17 times you asked. | 你问了17次了 我都说了喜欢 |
[02:59] | I’m thinking it’s the wrong answer. | 所以我在想是不是我答错了 |
[03:01] | Well, I’m just waiting for the other shoe to drop. | 我只是在等待做出最后决定的契机 |
[03:04] | I’m the other shoe? | 你把我当契机[鞋] |
[03:06] | What do we got? | 情况如何 |
[03:07] | Well, I didn’t mean you were a shoe. | 我没说你是只鞋 |
[03:11] | Sydney Allen, out for a night with a friend. | 西德尼·艾伦 晚上跟朋友出来玩 |
[03:13] | Came into the alley for a smoke. | 到巷子里抽烟 |
[03:15] | Two close-contact gunshot wounds. | 两处近距离枪伤 |
[03:17] | Sexual assault, you think? | 有可能是性侵吗 |
[03:18] | Well, I can’t be sure till I do an exam, | 得做了检测才能确定 |
[03:20] | but clothing is intact. | 但衣物完好无损 |
[03:22] | And there doesn’t seem to be any apparent signs | 看起来也没有明显的 |
[03:25] | of her resisting an attack. | 反抗痕迹 |
[03:27] | Attempted robbery? | 那是抢劫未遂 |
[03:28] | Victim’s purse was 30 feet away. | 受害人的手包在30英尺外找到了 |
[03:30] | No cash in it. | 里面没有现金 |
[03:30] | But could be she wasn’t carrying any. | 但也有可能是她根本没带现金 |
[03:32] | Okay, I’ll check with the patrols, | 我去跟巡警谈谈 |
[03:33] | See if there were any late-night robberies in the vicinity. | 看看这附近有没有深夜抢劫 |
[03:37] | Well, she’s married. | 她结婚了 |
[03:39] | Friend gave me his name. | 查到了丈夫的名字 |
[03:41] | Judson, C.E.O. of a tech start-up. | 贾德森 一家刚成立的科技公司的总裁 |
[03:43] | I pulled his phone number from the victim’s phone. | 我从受害人的手机里找到了他的电话 |
[03:46] | The dress doesn’t exactly scream “Homemaker.” | 穿着这裙子可看不出是个主妇 |
[03:48] | No. | 是啊 |
[03:49] | Did you check to see if he called | 有没有查过她没回家时 |
[03:50] | – when she didn’t come home? – Yep. | -她丈夫有打过吗 -查了 |
[03:51] | – Did he? – Nope. | -有吗 -没有 |
[03:54] | Could mean nothing. | 可能也没什么 |
[04:02] | There were five 911 calls. | 911电话接到五起报警 |
[04:03] | One of them was a report of a gunshot. | 其中一起是上报枪击 |
[04:05] | The others focus mainly on the victim. | 其他的说的都是受害人 |
[04:07] | Nobody mentions a shooter. | 没人提到凶手 |
[04:08] | We followed up with four of the callers | 我们询问了四个报警人 |
[04:10] | but didn’t get any new information. | 但没查到新线索 |
[04:12] | What about the fifth? | 第五个报警人呢 |
[04:13] | Burner phone. | 是一次性电话 |
[04:14] | We’re tracking it, but no luck so far. | 追查了 但目前还没进展 |
[04:17] | Yeah, we struck out on the incident reports, as well. | 我们也在从事故报告下手 |
[04:23] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:25] | I called the husband right away, | 我当时立刻联系了受害人的丈夫 |
[04:26] | and when he didn’t get back to me, | 他没答复我 |
[04:27] | I got a warrant for his credit cards. | 我就申请了对他的信用卡的调查许可 |
[04:29] | Turns out he checked in to the Merrimac Hotel last night. | 查到他昨晚入住了梅里马克酒店 |
[04:32] | The one downtown? | 市中心那个吗 |
[04:33] | Yep. | 没错 |
[04:35] | Well, maybe this isn’t a robbery. | 也许这不是抢劫案 |
[04:37] | Maybe this is just divorce the hard way | 或许是想一了百了地离婚 |
[04:38] | and he checked in to the hotel to give himself an alibi. | 他入住酒店是为了创造不在场证明 |
[04:44] | The most interesting of the textbooks is | 教材最有趣的地方在于 |
[04:46] | “Police administration: | 警察管理 |
[04:47] | Structures, processes, and behaviors.” | 组织 程序 还有举止 |
[04:50] | 720 pages of pure gold. | 七百二十页的知识 |
[04:52] | You had to memorize all that? | 你得都背下来吗 |
[04:53] | No, but they reserve the right | 不 但他们保留在警督考试中 |
[04:55] | to put anything from the book on the lieutenants exam. | 考书里的任何内容的权力 |
[04:57] | I mean, structures and procedures, I get, but behaviors? | 组织和程序我可以理解 但是举止 |
[05:00] | I mean we’re cops. We’re pains in the asses. | 我们可是警察 是最不好惹的 |
[05:03] | You need 720 pages to dissect that? | 需要用七百二十页来分析吗 |
[05:06] | You’re gonna do fine on the exam, by the way. | 你会考得不错的 |
[05:07] | Yeah, we’ll see. | 借你吉言 |
[05:09] | Well, you’re the best sergeant detective in the building. | 你是局里最好的警司 |
[05:11] | They’d be idiots not to promote you. | 他们不提拔你的话就太傻了 |
[05:13] | If I don’t study a little more, | 如果我不再多学点 |
[05:14] | they might be idiots if they do. | 他们可能就真要当傻子了 |
[05:44] | Well, what’s your textbook have to say about that? | 你的课本上是怎么讲这个的 |
[06:02] | Time of death was after Sydney’s, but not by much. | 死亡时间在西德尼之后 但没隔多久 |
[06:05] | What about the weapon? | 那凶器呢 |
[06:06] | Can you determine if it was the same for both murders? | 你能确定两起案子的凶器相同吗 |
[06:08] | You know I can’t answer that question now, sergeant. | 你知道我现在不能回答这个问题 警司 |
[06:10] | We know, but it never gets old asking. | 我们知道 但是永远都问不腻 |
[06:13] | How about the same-caliber bullet? | 那同口径的子弹怎么说 |
[06:15] | Well, I’ll take a leap into the void | 我就大胆尝试一下 |
[06:18] | and say that this bullet is the same caliber | 说这颗子弹跟我从西德尼·艾伦体内 |
[06:20] | as the one I removed from Sydney Allen. | 取出的那颗是相同口径的 |
[06:23] | Let’s assume that both victims were killed by the same person. | 我们假设两名受害者是被同一人杀的 |
[06:25] | I’m not willing to assume that. | 我可不愿意这么假设 |
[06:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | Let’s say that Korsak and I are willing to assume | 那就是我和科萨克假设 |
[06:31] | that both victims were killed by the same person. | 两名受害者是被同一个人杀的 |
[06:33] | That narrows our list of suspects down | 这把我们的嫌疑人范围缩小到了 |
[06:35] | to people that needed them both dead. | 想让他们俩都死的人 |
[06:38] | Interesting that the wife was killed first. | 有意思的是妻子先被杀了 |
[06:40] | Could be that the murderer knew Judson was here | 可能是凶手知道贾德森在这里 |
[06:42] | and wasn’t going anywhere. | 而且哪都不会去 |
[06:43] | Maybe. Frankie’s getting the security videotape. | 可能吧 弗兰基在调取安保录像 |
[06:46] | Maybe we’ll get a look at him. | 也许我们能看到他 |
[06:54] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[06:55] | Which one of you got the call about Judson Allen? | 你们谁接到了关于贾德森·艾伦的电话 |
[06:57] | That’d be me. | 是我 |
[06:59] | Hi. You’re new. | 你好 你是新来的啊 |
[07:02] | Frank…ie Rizzoli. | 弗兰…基·里佐利 |
[07:04] | I’m Nin…a Holiday. | 我是妮…娜·霍勒迪 |
[07:07] | You temping? | 你是临时工吗 |
[07:08] | No. This is my new assignment. | 不 这是我新分配的工作 |
[07:10] | You gonna need some time to settle in? | 你需要花点时间安顿下来吗 |
[07:11] | Nope. | 不用 |
[07:12] | Allen co-founded a company called Inverta. | 艾伦跟人合伙开了一家叫因沃塔的公司 |
[07:14] | There’s no public information, | 没有公开信息 |
[07:16] | but I found a thread in a venture capital blog | 但我在一篇风险投资博客里发现了线索 |
[07:18] | about a Boston-based biogen company | 里面写着一家波士顿的生物科技公司 |
[07:20] | getting a new eight-figure investment. | 得到了一笔八位数的投资 |
[07:22] | Turns out the V.C. mentioned flew into Boston yesterday | 然后发现里面提到的投资人昨天到了波士顿 |
[07:24] | and checked in to the Merrimac Hotel. | 并入住了梅里马克酒店 |
[07:26] | So, Judson Allen’s about to hit the mother lode. | 贾德森·艾伦就要赚大钱了 |
[07:28] | Looks like it. | 看起来是的 |
[07:29] | You’re not from Boston, are you? | 你不是波士顿人吧 |
[07:30] | No — Chicago. | 对 是芝加哥人 |
[07:32] | Cubs or White Sox? | 小熊队还是白袜队[均为橄榄球队] |
[07:34] | Cubs. | 小熊队 |
[07:35] | No self-respecting White Sox fan would move to Boston. | 没有那个白袜队球迷会搬到波士顿来 |
[07:38] | Hey, uh, thanks for finding us a motive. | 多谢你为我们找到一个动机 |
[07:41] | Also, I got the hotel videotape. | 我还拿到了酒店的录像 |
[07:44] | This is the only person | 这是在犯罪时间范围内 |
[07:45] | who exits the elevator during your time frame. | 从电梯里出来的唯一一个人 |
[07:47] | He doesn’t want to be seen, does he? | 他不想被看见 是吧 |
[07:49] | No, but… | 对 但是… |
[07:51] | I pulled his reflection from the glass | 我把他映在墙上画框玻璃上的 |
[07:52] | on the picture frame on the wall. | 影子截了下来 |
[07:54] | Nice. | 很好 |
[07:56] | Welcome to beantown, Nina Holiday. | 欢迎来到豆子城[波士顿外号] 妮娜·霍勒迪 |
[08:03] | Ballistics confirm that Sydney and her husband | 弹道学证实西德尼和她丈夫 |
[08:05] | were killed by the same gun. | 是被同一把枪杀的 |
[08:07] | And these striations indicate that a silencer was used. | 而且这些划痕表明凶手用了消音器 |
[08:11] | Professional hit. | 职业杀手 |
[08:12] | That’s not what I’m saying. | 我可没那么说 |
[08:14] | Sorry. I’m not putting that in your mouth. | 抱歉 我没有让你那么说 |
[08:16] | I’m saying it ’cause I get to say whatever the hell I want. | 我可以想说什么就说什么 |
[08:19] | Nobody asks me for scientific evidence to support it. | 没有人会问我科学依据是啥 |
[08:21] | Well, lucky you. | 你真幸运 |
[08:22] | Oh, you wouldn’t do it even if the commonwealth said you could. | 如果联邦政府不介意你也不会这么说的 |
[08:25] | No, probably not. | 对 也许不会 |
[08:26] | The real question is, | 真正的问题是 |
[08:28] | why did someone hire a hit man to kill them? | 为什么有人要雇凶杀他们 |
[08:32] | Oh. I’m not expecting you to answer. | 我不指望你会回答 |
[08:33] | I’m just thinking out loud. Thanks, doc. | 我只是把想法大声说出来 谢了 医生 |
[08:39] | Looks like a professional hit. | 看起来像是职业杀手 |
[08:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[08:42] | Yeah, same gun, silencer, | 对 同一把枪 消音器 |
[08:44] | and it takes a lot of confidence | 而且能通过猫眼杀人 |
[08:45] | to kill somebody through a peephole. | 需要很大的自信 |
[08:48] | Well, our guy is coming into a lot of money. | 我们的死者很快有一大笔钱入账 |
[08:50] | Maybe we start at the company he founded. | 也许我们可以从他创办的公司查起 |
[08:52] | This is yours. | 这是你的 |
[08:53] | – Oh, what is it? – Toffee. | -是什么 -太妃糖 |
[08:56] | I made that up. It’s wrapped. I don’t know what it is. | 我猜的 这是包起来的 我不知道是啥 |
[08:58] | You would. | 你会知道的 |
[09:03] | Grover Verben, the Dodgers’ lefty lion. | 格罗夫·沃本 道奇队的左撇子雄狮 |
[09:06] | This is awesome! | 太棒了 |
[09:06] | Who gave it to you? | 谁给你的 |
[09:09] | Maura’s new boyfriend. | 莫拉的新男朋友 |
[09:10] | Must be quite a guy. Bet that’s an expensive gift. | 肯定是个不错的人 这礼物很贵 |
[09:12] | You think he’s trying to buy influence? | 你觉得他是在贿赂我吗 |
[09:14] | Is it gonna work? | 会有效果吗 |
[09:15] | No. But, still, a cool gift. | 不 但这依然是很酷的礼物 |
[09:17] | Detective Korsak? Mr. Harper’s here. | 科萨克警探 哈伯先生来了 |
[09:19] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上去 |
[09:22] | And this is why | 所以才没有 |
[09:23] | there are no Vince Korsak-signed baseballs. | 文斯·科萨克签名的棒球 |
[09:26] | That and my .128 lifetime batting average. | 而且我的平均打击率只有.128 |
[09:28] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:29] | You don’t want to know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[09:31] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:32] | I can’t believe it. I just… | 真不敢相信… |
[09:35] | I can’t believe they’re dead. | 真不敢相信他们死了 |
[09:38] | Wish we’d signed the financing papers | 我们昨天要是签好 |
[09:39] | at the V.C.’s yesterday. | 风投的财务文件就好了 |
[09:42] | That’s a pretty callous response, Mr. Harper. | 你这反应够冷漠的 哈伯先生 |
[09:44] | No. | 不 |
[09:45] | I-I just mean that | 我是说 |
[09:46] | it would give our employees a chance | 这样我们的雇员就有机会 |
[09:48] | to find new jobs while they have a paycheck. | 带薪找到一份新工作 |
[09:50] | The company’s gonna have to shut down? | 公司要倒闭了吗 |
[09:52] | We’ve got money in the bank to carry us a week or two, | 银行的存款还够我们运营一两周 |
[09:53] | But… | 但是… |
[09:55] | Judson was the genius behind Inverta. | 贾德森是因沃塔背后的天才 |
[09:57] | Without him, I won’t be able to fund a garage sale. | 没有他 我不会去投资车库拍卖 |
[09:59] | So, who benefits if Judson’s dead? | 贾德森的死对谁有好处 |
[10:01] | Is there some other company that has a competing technology? | 有别的公司在经营类似的业务吗 |
[10:05] | The murders weren’t random? | 这起谋杀不是意外吗 |
[10:06] | We don’t think so. | 我们不这么想 |
[10:09] | I can’t think of anybody who’d want to kill them. | 我想不出有谁会想杀他们 |
[10:15] | Why is that funny, Mr. Harper? | 有什么好笑的 哈伯先生 |
[10:16] | Well, I can’t think of anybody who’d want to kill Judson, | 我想不出有谁会想杀贾德森 |
[10:18] | But…if Sydney were the only one dead, | 但是… 如果西德尼是唯一的受害人 |
[10:21] | It’d be easy to think | 那我会觉得 |
[10:22] | that Judson was the one that killed her. | 是贾德森杀了她 |
[10:24] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:25] | He hated her. | 他恨她 |
[10:27] | Judson grew up | 贾德森成长于 |
[10:28] | in a terrible neighborhood outside Philadelphia, | 费城周边的一个破地方 |
[10:30] | Scraped his way into an Ivy League school. | 一路打拼进了常春藤名校 |
[10:32] | He founded his first company before he graduated. | 他还没毕业就成立了第一家公司 |
[10:35] | When he met Sydney, | 后来遇见了西德尼 |
[10:37] | he was impressed by her sophistication. | 他为她的圆滑老练所倾倒 |
[10:39] | So what took the bloom off the rose? | 那他怎么会恨她 |
[10:41] | When Inverta took off, | 因沃塔成立后 |
[10:42] | it became clear she was just a gold digger. | 他发现她只是喜欢他的钱 |
[10:44] | She’d found the shiniest fish in the pond | 她钓上了金龟婿 |
[10:46] | and attached herself to it. | 打算赖着他 |
[10:48] | So Judson wanted a divorce. | 于是贾德森想要离婚 |
[10:49] | He just didn’t want to give her half his money. | 但他不想分给她一半的财产 |
[10:52] | Something like that. | 差不多 |
[10:56] | You called? | 你找我吗 |
[10:57] | Hey, Janie. You met Nina? | 简妮 你见过妮娜吗 |
[10:59] | No. Hi. Jane Rizzoli. | 没有 你好 我是简·里佐利 |
[11:01] | Rizzoli? Like… | 里佐利 你是… |
[11:02] | Yep. I’m the reason the department has a nepotism policy. | 没错 局里有裙带关系政策都是因为我 |
[11:05] | No, you’re the reason the department got rid of vending machines. | 不 局里不用摆自动售货机多亏了你 |
[11:08] | Nice. | 好极了 |
[11:09] | What do you got? | 有什么线索 |
[11:10] | A couple things. | 几条线索 |
[11:12] | First, we found three $10,000 withdrawals | 首先 我们发现三周前 |
[11:14] | from Judson Allen’s personal account | 贾德森·艾伦的私人账户上 |
[11:15] | made three weeks ago. | 有三笔一万块提款 |
[11:18] | I thought the hit man killed Judson over a payment dispute. | 我以为杀手杀害贾德森是因为财务纠纷 |
[11:20] | but if he paid him in advance, | 可既然他预先付款了 |
[11:21] | it doesn’t make any sense. | 那就没道理了 |
[11:24] | You said “A couple things”? | 你说有”几条线索” |
[11:25] | We ordered the 911 calls | 我们要来了911的通话记录 |
[11:26] | in case there was anything that wasn’t in the transcripts. | 以免转录有所遗漏 |
[11:28] | On the face of it, nothing. | 表面上看来 没有 |
[11:30] | But…go ahead. Play it. | 但是 继续 放录音 |
[11:32] | Nina pulled down the level in the voices. | 妮娜调低了通话的电平 |
[11:34] | A woman just got shot behind the Beacon Club. | 一名女性在贝肯俱乐部后面遭到枪击 |
[11:37] | That’s from the first call — from the burner phone. | 这是第一通电话 用一次性电话打的 |
[11:40] | This is the second call. | 这是第二通 |
[11:41] | Send an ambulance! My friend’s been shot! | 快叫救护车 我朋友中枪了 |
[11:44] | Now, in the first call, | 第一通电话中 |
[11:44] | you can’t hear any background noises, | 你听不到背景杂音 |
[11:46] | but in the second call, | 但第二通电话中 |
[11:47] | you can hear sounds from the club. | 你能听到俱乐部里的声音 |
[11:48] | Which means that the person | 这意味着 |
[11:49] | who made the call from the burner phone | 用一次性电话报警的人 |
[11:51] | was in the alley | 当时在巷子里 |
[11:52] | before someone came out and discovered the body. | 那时还人没出来 也没发现尸体 |
[11:54] | – A witness. – Yeah. | -是目击者 -没错 |
[11:56] | So, Judson hires a hit man to kill his wife. | 贾德森雇凶杀害他的妻子 |
[11:58] | The two of them aren’t gonna rat on each other. | 他俩不会出卖对方 |
[12:00] | But once there’s a witness who can identify the hit man, | 但一旦有目击者能指认杀手 |
[12:03] | Judson becomes a liability. | 贾德森就成了累赘 |
[12:04] | That’s why Judson’s dead. | 所以他死了 |
[12:06] | The killer is covering his tracks. | 杀手在毁灭线索 |
[12:10] | If the girl in that call isn’t dead already, | 如果打电话报警的女孩还活着 |
[12:11] | she will be if we don’t get to her | 如果杀手先我们一步找到她 |
[12:13] | before the hit man does. | 她就危险了 |
[12:26] | Purse was over here? | 钱包丢在这里吗 |
[12:28] | Yeah, about 30 feet from the victim. | 对 就在离受害人九米的地方 |
[12:31] | Well, maybe he dropped it | 也许他扔下钱包 |
[12:31] | when he realized there was a witness. | 是因为意识到有目击者 |
[12:32] | He had a gun. | 他有枪 |
[12:33] | If she’d been close, he’d have shot her. | 如果她在附近 他可能杀了她 |
[12:37] | Right. So, if she ran out of the alley, | 对 如果她跑出了巷子 |
[12:39] | she just would have kept running. | 就必须继续跑 |
[12:41] | We would have seen her on the street cameras. | 街上的监控摄像头就会拍到她 |
[12:43] | So… she never left the alley. | 所以她没离开巷子 |
[13:33] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:36] | Clear. | 安全 |
[13:42] | Korsak, look at this. | 科萨克 你看 |
[13:48] | This stuff isn’t dusty. | 这个上面没落灰 |
[14:02] | It’s homework. | 是作业 |
[14:04] | From a high school. | 高中作业 |
[14:06] | We’re looking for a kid. | 我们在找一个孩子 |
[14:09] | Well, what the hell is she doing down here? | 她在这下面做什么 |
[14:16] | Techs finished in the basement. | 技术部调查了地下室 |
[14:18] | They didn’t find any other bullets or any traces of blood, | 没找到子弹或血迹 |
[14:20] | So, hopefully, our witness survived. | 所以我们的目击者很可能还活着 |
[14:22] | Could be she got herself locked in the basement long enough | 她可能把自己锁在地下室里 |
[14:23] | she was able to get away from him. | 待了很久 好摆脱杀手 |
[14:25] | We’re checking to see if any cameras picked her up | 我们正在检查建筑另一侧的摄像头 |
[14:27] | on the other side of the building. | 看有没有拍到她 |
[14:28] | Nothing so far. | 目前还没线索 |
[14:29] | What about an I.D.? | 身份确定了吗 |
[14:30] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[14:31] | The textbook is used throughout the Boston public school system. | 课本是波士顿公立学校系统用书 |
[14:34] | The good news is, only three schools | 好消息是 只有三所学校 |
[14:35] | are offering the class for the summer session. | 有暑期课 |
[14:37] | And we have calls in to all of them. | 我们都在联系了 |
[14:38] | And I’ve got a bot searching FBI wiretaps | 我在用机器人搜索联调局的窃听装置 |
[14:40] | looking for the names of local guys | 查找当地 |
[14:41] | who might have done the hit. | 有可能性的杀手 |
[14:42] | It’s a long shot, but… | 机会不大 但是 |
[14:43] | Well, I don’t know what a bot is, | 我不知道机器人是指什么 |
[14:45] | but I appreciate the effort. | 但是感谢你的努力 |
[14:49] | What do you think of her? | 你觉得她怎么样 |
[14:50] | – Who? Nina? – Yeah. | -谁啊 妮娜吗 -是 |
[14:52] | She seems all right — helpful. | 挺好的 很能干 |
[14:54] | Least likely to leave cheeto crumbs on the keyboard. | 应该不会吃奇多时把渣子掉进键盘 |
[14:56] | Why? | 为什么这么问 |
[14:57] | She’s our new homicide hire. | 她是凶案组的新人 |
[14:59] | What? | 什么 |
[15:00] | Yeah. I got wind of a chicago P.D. uniform | 我听说一个芝加哥警察 |
[15:02] | that was transferring in the department. | 要调进局里了 |
[15:04] | So, why isn’t she on the streets? | 那她为什么没在执勤呢 |
[15:05] | She wanted to make a change. | 她想做点改变 |
[15:06] | Didn’t think it’d be received well back home. | 觉得家里可能不太喜欢这样 |
[15:09] | There’s got to be more to it than that. | 肯定还有别的原因 |
[15:10] | Probably, but what I cared about — | 也许吧 不过我在意的是 |
[15:12] | she has a perfect service record, | 她的工作记录毫无瑕疵 |
[15:14] | a clean psych eval, | 心理鉴定良好 |
[15:15] | and B.P.D. bought my argument that for now, | 局里也认同了我的观点 现在 |
[15:17] | we’d be better off with a dedicated bric homicide analyst | 我们现在更需要一个谋杀案分析员 |
[15:20] | than another detective. | 而不是一个探员 |
[15:21] | What about Frankie? | 那弗兰基呢 |
[15:22] | Same job. He just got a new employee. | 工作一样 只是多了个帮手 |
[15:25] | You did this so it’d be easy on me, didn’t you? | 你是为了让我好过才这样的吧 |
[15:30] | I did it because it’s the best thing for the unit. | 我是为了部门的整体利益考虑才这样做 |
[15:44] | Grover Verben. | 格罗夫·沃本 |
[15:46] | That kid’s parents didn’t do him any favors. | 这孩子的父母太不会起名字了 |
[15:49] | Ma, that’s not the point. It’s a fantastic gift. | 妈 那不是重点 这是个很棒的礼物 |
[15:51] | Amazing. | 很棒 |
[15:52] | Why’d you spill all over it? | 那你为什么给它洒上了咖啡 |
[15:54] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[15:56] | It hit the coffee cup, and that spilled, | 是它撞到了咖啡杯 咖啡才洒在了上面 |
[15:58] | and then it rolled into — | 然后它又滚到了 |
[16:00] | – So it’s the ball’s fault? – Please? | -这么说是球的错了 -拜托了 |
[16:02] | Please, can you get it out? Please? | 拜托了 你能弄干净吗 拜托 |
[16:05] | It won’t be easy. | 不容易啊 |
[16:08] | But you can do it. You can. | 但你能做到 你一定能 |
[16:10] | Remember when I spilled motor oil on my communion dress? | 还记得我在圣餐礼服洒上机油的那次吗 |
[16:13] | I mean, when you were finished with it, it looked like new. | 你收拾完之后 它跟新的一样 |
[16:16] | All right, give me some time | 好吧 给我点时间 |
[16:17] | and, uh, I’ll work my magic. | 我用魔法试试看 |
[16:20] | Thank you, because I checked online, | 谢谢你 因为我上网查过了 |
[16:21] | and a replacement is 500 bucks. | 要买个一模一样的要500块 |
[16:23] | I’m sure it is. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[16:26] | Look — a little white vinegar gently rubbed around it. | 用白醋轻轻擦擦 |
[16:30] | I’ll make it look like new. | 就能干净的像新的一样 |
[16:32] | But worse comes to worst, | 但如果失败了 |
[16:33] | you tell Maura that y-you had an accident. | 你就得自己告诉莫拉这个意外 |
[16:36] | As a last resort. Come on. | 实在不行再说吧 拜托 |
[16:38] | Her new boyfriend gives me a fantastic gift, | 她的新男友送我一个很棒的礼物 |
[16:40] | I don’t want to tell her I ruined it. | 我不想告诉她我把它给毁了 |
[16:41] | All right. Stop worrying. I’ll fix it. | 好吧 别担心了 我会解决的 |
[16:44] | You can do it, ma. Thank you. | 你一定能做到 妈 谢了 |
[16:46] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 太感谢了 谢谢 |
[16:47] | You can do it. | 你一定能做到 |
[16:48] | Thank you, ma! | 谢了 妈 |
[16:53] | Who’s that? | 这都是谁啊 |
[16:55] | Nina’s bot found five guys who could have done the hit. | 妮娜的机器人找到了5个可能的杀手人选 |
[16:57] | Of those, one’s dead, two are in jail, | 其中一个死了 两个在监狱 |
[16:59] | leaving these two handsome fellows | 所以剩下的这两个帅气的小伙子 |
[17:00] | as our most likely local suspects. | 就是我们最有可能的嫌犯 |
[17:02] | Judson’s business partner said | 贾德森的生意伙伴说 |
[17:03] | he was from the rough side of philadelphia. | 他是费城的穷人区出身的 |
[17:05] | We should check to see if he contacted anyone back home. | 我们应该查查他联系的是不是老家的人 |
[17:07] | Girl named Tasha Williams | 一个叫塔莎·威廉姆斯的女孩 |
[17:08] | takes that physics class at Monroe high school. | 在门罗高中上了那门物理课 |
[17:10] | She didn’t show up to class today. | 而且她今天没有到校 |
[17:12] | No one called to say she’d be absent. | 也没人打电话请假 |
[17:14] | Can you get us directions to the high school? | 能把那所高中的位置给我们吗 |
[17:15] | I’ll send them to you in the car. | 你先去车上 我马上发给你 |
[17:20] | What is it? | 什么啊 |
[17:21] | It’s directions. | 高中的位置 |
[17:25] | Nina will send them to you while you’re standing right there. | 你还站在这儿妮娜就发给你了 |
[17:38] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:39] | What are you doing home in the middle of the day? | 大白天的你怎么回家来了 |
[17:42] | Oh, I was working on a file in the bathtub last night, | 我昨天泡盆浴时在看一个案子 |
[17:45] | and I forgot to bring it back to the office. | 结果今天忘记带去了 |
[17:47] | Is that relaxing? | 看案子能让人心情放松吗 |
[17:49] | Well, a bath releases stress responses, | 盆浴可以释放压力 |
[17:52] | which is good for my hippocampus, | 对我的海马体很有好处 |
[17:53] | that helps memory and learning, | 这能提高我的记忆和学习能力 |
[17:55] | which helps me arrive at new solutions to problems. | 所以容易得出解决问题的新方法 |
[17:57] | And since not being able to figure things out | 而且想不出解决问题的方法时 |
[18:00] | sparks a negative response | 我的交感神经系统 |
[18:01] | from my sympathetic nervous system, | 会发生消极反应 |
[18:03] | the bath works on all fronts. | 所以两方面来说盆浴都很有好处 |
[18:07] | I like a bath, too. | 我也喜欢泡盆浴 |
[18:08] | I catch up on my people magazines. | 我一般都看人物杂志 |
[18:13] | Where did that come from? | 那是哪里来的 |
[18:15] | What? | 什么 |
[18:17] | Uh, that’s my, uh, Blober Beiber, uh, N-Nurr ball. | 那是我的布罗伯·比伯·努尔的签名球 |
[18:22] | Grover Verben. | 是格罗夫·沃本 吧 |
[18:23] | It was Jack’s, and he gave it to Jane. | 那是杰克的球 他送给简了 |
[18:25] | Yes. That was so nice of him. | 是啊 他真好 |
[18:28] | What a lovely gift. | 这是个多棒的礼物啊 |
[18:30] | It’s a family heirloom. | 这可是件传家宝 |
[18:32] | Yeah, but what is it doing here? | 是的 但是放在这干什么 |
[18:34] | Angela? | 安琪拉 |
[18:35] | Maura? | 莫拉 |
[18:37] | Let it go. | 放手 |
[18:39] | Stop! | 住手 |
[18:40] | Stop it! Stop it! | 住手 住手 |
[18:46] | “Grover ver”? | “格罗夫·沃” |
[18:48] | The “ben” is silent. | “本”的部分不发音 |
[18:51] | The “ben” is not silent. It’s missing. | 不是不发音 是不见了 |
[18:54] | What happened to it? | 怎么回事 |
[18:55] | I don’t know. Maybe he got tired signing all those autographs. | 不知道 可能他签名签烦了 |
[19:01] | All right, Jane spilled coffee on it, | 好吧 简把咖啡洒到上面了 |
[19:03] | and she asked me to get the stain out. | 所以她让我帮她弄掉 |
[19:06] | Well, you did. | 的却弄掉了 |
[19:07] | It’s just too bad the stain was on the signature. | 可惜的是污渍正好在签名上 |
[19:10] | I know. I made it worse. | 我知道 我越弄越糟 |
[19:14] | Jane brought it to me | 简让我处理 |
[19:15] | because she thinks I’m some kind of whiz with the stain removal. | 是因为她觉得我有什么去污渍的魔法 |
[19:18] | Yeah, she did say once | 是的 她的却说过 |
[19:19] | that you got motor oil out of her communion dress. | 你曾经帮她把圣餐礼服上的机油弄掉了 |
[19:22] | Yeah. Kind of. I-I bought her a new one. | 算是吧 我那是给她买了件新的 |
[19:25] | So you kind of didn’t. | 那就不算了 |
[19:27] | It’s mom logic. | 这是老妈逻辑 |
[19:29] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:30] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[19:31] | Yeah, it will be to Jane when she finds out. | 要是简发现了就是大事 |
[19:34] | She doesn’t want to hurt Jack’s feelings. | 她不想伤害杰克的感情 |
[19:36] | She doesn’t? That’s sweet. | 是吗 她真好 |
[19:38] | No, and I think it’s totally neurotic. | 不 我觉得她是神经过敏了 |
[19:42] | It’s sweet. | 她是好 |
[19:43] | So it doesn’t matter that I erased half his name? | 这么说我弄掉了一半的名字也没事了 |
[19:47] | It’ll matter to Jane. | 对简来说有事 |
[19:50] | I hate baseball. | 我讨厌棒球 |
[19:56] | Tasha is a wonderful young woman. | 塔莎是个好女孩 |
[19:58] | It’s remarkable how well she does here, | 鉴于她的情况 她在这里的表现 |
[20:00] | given her circumstances. | 已经是很优异了 |
[20:02] | Which are what? | 什么情况 |
[20:03] | I’m almost certain she’s homeless. | 我基本能确定她是个无家可归的孩子 |
[20:05] | Almost certain? | 基本确定 |
[20:07] | She’s guarded about anything personal. | 她从不谈论自己的事 |
[20:09] | Clean but often wears the same outfit one day to the next, | 注意卫生但经常第二天也不换衣服 |
[20:12] | And there’s no phone number on file. | 而且档案里也没有联系电话 |
[20:13] | Those are giveaways. | 这些就是线索 |
[20:15] | Any idea where we might find her? | 知道我们在哪能找到她吗 |
[20:17] | We have an address on file. | 档案里有个地址 |
[20:20] | But I don’t think she’s there. | 不过我觉得她不会在那儿 |
[20:23] | Even her family is looking for her. | 连她的家人都在找她 |
[20:25] | Her family? | 她家人 |
[20:26] | An uncle was in this morning. | 她的叔叔昨天上午来了 |
[20:28] | He said they hadn’t seen her in a couple of days. | 他说他们好几天没见到她了 |
[20:30] | He came to school to make sure she was okay. | 他来学校想确认一下她没事 |
[20:33] | Is this him? | 是他吗 |
[20:34] | He didn’t have a beard, the hair was lighter, | 那个人没有胡子 头发也少一些 |
[20:38] | but there’s definitely a similarity. | 但这两个人的确是很像 |
[20:39] | He’s shaved his beard. I’ll update our bolo. | 他把胡子剃了 我去更新一下通缉令 |
[20:42] | Can you tell me about the uncle? | 你能跟我说一下这个人吗 |
[20:43] | He said the family was worried | 他说家里人都很担心 |
[20:45] | and wanted to know if Tasha had come to school. | 想知道塔莎有没有来学校 |
[20:48] | I asked his name | 我问他叫什么 |
[20:49] | to check if he was one of her responsible parties. | 想确认一下他是不是她的责任人 |
[20:52] | He wasn’t, so I told him | 他不是 所以我跟他说 |
[20:53] | I couldn’t give him any information. | 我不能透露任何信息 |
[20:55] | – And then he left? – Not right away. | -然后他就走了吗 -不是马上就走了 |
[20:58] | The phone rang, | 电话响了 |
[21:00] | and there was nobody there when I picked it up. | 但是我接起来的时候那边没有人 |
[21:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:07] | Can you call us if he comes back? | 他要是再来的话你能通知我们吗 |
[21:10] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[21:13] | He got a look at her records. | 他看到了她的记录 |
[21:14] | He’s got all her information — | 掌握了她的所有情况 |
[21:15] | an address, social security number. | 地址 社保号码 |
[21:17] | How did he get here? | 他怎么找到这里的 |
[21:18] | She was doing homework in the basement. | 她在地下室里写作业 |
[21:19] | Maybe he saw a backpack, a textbook. | 可能他看见了她的背包 作业本 |
[21:22] | Until we catch this guy, everything’s by the book. | 在我们抓到这个人之前 一定要按规矩办事 |
[21:24] | I want you to promise me | 我要你向我保证 |
[21:25] | you’ll follow B.P.D. protocols no matter what. | 无论如何都会遵守波士顿警局的规章制度 |
[21:27] | Yeah, fine, fine. | 好的 行 行 |
[21:29] | Maybe I’ll make lieutenant | 我要是当了警督 |
[21:30] | and you’ll get to work with someone new — | 你可能就要换搭档了 |
[21:32] | who doesn’t know you as well as I do. | 不过他不会像我这么了解你 |
[21:33] | I hope you do make lieutenant. | 我真心希望你能当上警督 |
[21:35] | I’m gonna put superglue on your big, fancy chair. | 我会在你那又大又阔的椅子上涂满强力胶 |
[21:37] | I wouldn’t expect anything less. | 估计你也干不出什么好事来 |
[21:46] | Uniforms went to the address Tasha had on file with the school. | 警员去了塔莎在学校档案里留的地址 |
[21:48] | It was an abandoned building. | 是一座被遗弃的大楼 |
[21:50] | Any evidence she was there? | 有证据表明她去过那里吗 |
[21:51] | Looks like maybe not for a while. | 看上去可能很久没去过了 |
[21:53] | But the big news is this. | 但重要的是这个 |
[21:55] | We tracked down her parents. | 我们追查了她的父母 |
[21:56] | They’re both dead. | 都已经去世了 |
[21:57] | Dad — five years ago of an aneurysm. | 父亲五年前因脑动脉瘤去世 |
[21:59] | Mom — 18 months ago, cancer. | 母亲 一年半前因癌症去世 |
[22:01] | All right. Well, then, why isn’t she in foster care? | 好吧 那她为什么没被寄养 |
[22:03] | Social services think she’s in the custody of her grandmother. | 社会福利局的人以为是她的祖母在照顾她 |
[22:06] | And I’m sure all the information on her grandmother is bogus. | 我确定有关她祖母的信息都是假的 |
[22:08] | 100,000%. | 百分之一万的假 |
[22:09] | Extreme bogosity. | 太假了 |
[22:11] | But let me get this straight. | 我来理一下 |
[22:12] | Teenager scams social services, and she’s living on the street, | 这个孩子骗过了社会福利局 这一年半来 |
[22:15] | taking care of herself for at least 18 months | 她都是露宿街头 自己照顾自己 |
[22:17] | while going to school? | 同时还在上学 |
[22:18] | And maintaining a B-plus average. | 而且平均成绩都是B+ |
[22:20] | How does she survive? | 她是怎么活下来的 |
[22:22] | Well, if her parents are dead, | 如果她的父母都死了 |
[22:23] | She’s entitled to survivor benefits from social security. | 她应该可以从社保那里得到抚恤金的 |
[22:25] | Give her enough money to live on — at least the basics. | 这些钱足够 满足她的基本需求 |
[22:28] | Any chance the S.S.A. will give us | 我们有没有可能拿到 |
[22:29] | the address they’ve been mailing the checks to? | 社保总署寄支票的地址 |
[22:31] | It’ll take time. | 这需要时间 |
[22:32] | Well, she’s got to cash them somewhere. | 她需要在什么地方取现 |
[22:34] | Can you look up those check-cashing places? | 帮我查查那些可以取现的地点 |
[22:36] | Look for one around the crime scene, her school, | 犯罪现场 她的学校 还有她住的 |
[22:38] | and that abandoned building she lived in. | 那个废弃的大楼周围都找找 |
[22:43] | We’ll have to split up. | 我们需要分头行动 |
[22:44] | I don’t like it — not with a hit man out there. | 我不赞同 我们面对的可是个枪手 |
[22:45] | Yeah, but what other choice do we have? | 是的 但我们别无选择 |
[22:46] | Hold on — this guy killed a woman, | 等等 这个人杀了一个女人 |
[22:48] | then he killed the guy that hired him to do it, | 之后杀了他的雇主 |
[22:49] | and now he’s trying to kill this girl | 现在他试图杀死看见他 |
[22:51] | that witnessed the first murder. | 行凶的女孩 |
[22:52] | Vests — everybody. | 每一个人 防弹背心 |
[22:54] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:54] | Jane? | 简 |
[22:56] | It’s in the car. | 在车里 |
[23:01] | Yeah, I recognize her. She hasn’t been in this month. | 是的 我认识她 她这个月都不在 |
[23:03] | But checks come in Tuesday, | 但是周二的时候收到了支票 |
[23:04] | so she’ll probably be in wednesday. | 所以周三的时候她可能会在 |
[23:06] | Any chance you could pull security video from the last month? | 你能不能调出上个月的监控视频 |
[23:08] | Maybe she came in with somebody. | 也许她和什么人一起进来了 |
[23:09] | I can’t even go in the room with the recorder. | 我连监控室都进不去 |
[23:11] | The manager yells at me. | 经理会训我的 |
[23:15] | I tend to spill. | 我容易说漏嘴 |
[23:17] | I find it hard to believe | 简直难以相信 |
[23:18] | that a man like you could be bullied. | 一个像你这样的人竟会被欺负 |
[23:20] | Well, I wouldn’t say “Bullying,” really. | 其实 欺负到不至于 |
[23:22] | That’s kind of a strong — | 就是比较强势的 |
[23:23] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[23:25] | I think he’s using his aggression to cover his fear. | 我觉得他是在用他粗暴的态度来掩盖他的恐惧 |
[23:28] | He’s the manager. | 他是经理 |
[23:29] | He feels threatened. | 他感受到了威胁 |
[23:31] | By…? | 我给的吗 |
[23:32] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[23:34] | He sees what I see | 他跟我看到的是一样的 |
[23:36] | a man that challenges authority. | 一个勇于挑战权威的人 |
[23:39] | Sometimes I’m late, and I don’t even call. | 有时我迟到了 我都不带上报的 |
[23:43] | That’s exactly what I’m talking about. | 这就是我说的 |
[23:46] | I think you’re gonna have a chain of these places | 我觉得你将会掌控这个地方 |
[23:47] | and that manager’s gonna work for you. | 之后经理会为你工作 |
[23:51] | Unless… | 除非 |
[23:56] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[23:57] | Um…thank you very much for your time. | 抱歉耽误你这么久 |
[24:01] | No! Wait! | 不 等等 |
[24:05] | Unless what? | 除非什么 |
[24:09] | Unless you decide what’s right and what’s wrong. | 除非你自己判断什么是对什么是错 |
[24:12] | A girl’s life is at stake here, and you can help her. | 一个女孩的性命有危险 而你可以帮助她 |
[24:21] | We’ve got a terrible connection. Where are you? | 信号好差 你在哪里 |
[24:24] | Grand street. I got a lead on Tasha. | 格兰街 我有了一条关于塔莎的线索 |
[24:27] | It’s a partial address from her social security check. | 是她社保支票地址中的一个 |
[24:31] | Well, that’s a start. | 是个开头 |
[24:34] | Let’s meet at B.P.D. and — | 我们在波士顿警局见面 之后 |
[24:36] | Listen, I’m gonna — | 听着 我要 |
[24:36] | I’m gonna look around… okay? | 我看看周围的情况来 好吧 |
[24:39] | I can’t hear you, Jane. | 我听不清 简 |
[24:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[24:41] | Korsak, I can’t hear you, all right? | 科萨克 我听不到你了 还在吗 |
[24:42] | So I’ll call you if I find something definitive. | 我要是找到什么决定性的东西再联系你 |
[26:01] | Tasha? | 塔莎 |
[26:07] | Tasha, my name is detective Jane Rizzoli. | 塔莎 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[26:09] | I’m just here to help. | 我是来帮你的 |
[26:11] | Tasha, you here? | 塔莎 你在吗 |
[26:30] | Wait! No! | 等等 不要 |
[26:30] | Tasha, wait a minute. Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 塔莎 等等 等等 等等 |
[26:32] | Open the door. | 开开门 |
[26:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:37] | You’re in danger! | 你有危险 |
[26:45] | He’s looking for you. | 他在找你 |
[26:51] | Please. | 拜托 |
[26:51] | I know what you saw! | 我知道你看见了什么 |
[26:56] | Please, honey! | 拜托 宝贝 |
[26:58] | I know what you saw. I know you’re scared. | 我知道你看到了什么 我知道你很害怕 |
[27:04] | Please. | 拜托 |
[27:07] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[27:13] | If I can find you, he can find you. | 如果我能找到你 那么他就能找到你 |
[27:17] | Okay? | 好不好 |
[27:20] | Please open the door. | 开开门吧 |
[27:24] | Show me your badge. | 给我看你的警徽 |
[27:33] | I just want to protect you. That’s all. | 我只是想保护你 没有其他的了 |
[27:46] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[27:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:50] | That’s — that’s my car right there. Okay? | 那是我的车 停在那边 |
[27:54] | I just want to take you to B.P.D. Headquarters, | 我只是想带你去波士顿警局总部 |
[27:56] | and — and we’ll get you someplace safe. | 之后带你到安全的地方去 |
[27:58] | All right? | 好吧 |
[27:59] | Okay? | 可以吗 |
[28:02] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[28:21] | Get up, baby. | 站起来 宝贝 |
[28:56] | Just hang on. | 坚持一下 |
[28:56] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:00] | Just hang on. | 就坚持一下 |
[29:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:06] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[29:07] | It’s all right. It’s all right. We’re safe. | 没事了 没事了 我们安全了 |
[29:08] | We’re between floors, okay? | 我们在两层楼之间 |
[29:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:13] | I’m gonna sleep now. | 我要睡了 |
[29:14] | No, no, no. Tasha. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 塔莎 不 不 不 |
[29:16] | No. Hey! Hey. You stay with me, okay? | 不 嘿 嘿 你保持清醒 好吧 |
[29:19] | You stay awake. Okay? | 保持清醒 好吧 |
[29:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:22] | Um…here. | 这样 |
[29:24] | Listen to me, okay? Listen to me. | 听我说 好吧 听我说 |
[29:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:27] | All right? This is real important, okay? | 好吗 这很重要 |
[29:30] | There, uh… | 从前有 |
[29:33] | There are three criminals, okay? | 有三个罪犯 |
[29:35] | And they were sentenced to exile in the desert. | 被流放到沙漠 |
[29:38] | – Okay? – What are you — what? | -好吗 -你在说什么 |
[29:40] | It’s a joke. It’s a joke. | 是个笑话 是个笑话 |
[29:41] | Don’t talk. You’ll mess up my rhythm. | 别说话 会乱了我的节奏 |
[29:44] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:44] | The first criminal says… | 第一个罪犯说 |
[29:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[29:47] | “I brought a loaf of bread, so if I get hungry, | 我带了一条面包 这样如果我饿了 |
[29:50] | I have something to eat.” | 就有东西吃了 |
[29:52] | And the second criminal says, “Oh, yeah? | 第二个罪犯说 是吗 |
[29:55] | “Well, I brought a canteen. | 我带了一个水壶 |
[29:56] | If I get thirsty, I got something to drink.” | 如果我渴了 就有水喝了 |
[30:00] | And the third criminal, | 第三个罪犯 |
[30:01] | He looks at these guys like they’re idiots, you know? | 鄙视地看着另外两个人 |
[30:03] | ’cause he’s a lot smarter than they are. | 因为他比他们俩都聪明 |
[30:04] | He’s real proud of himself, right? | 他很骄傲 |
[30:05] | And he says, “Oh, yeah? “Well, I brought a car door, | 他说 是吗 我带了一个车门 |
[30:09] | So if I get hot, I can roll down a window.” | 这样如果我热了 可以摇下窗户 |
[30:13] | – That’s terrible. – Yeah. | -太差劲了 -是啊 |
[30:24] | You’re sneaky. | 真狡猾 |
[30:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:26] | I’m sorry, baby. I knew that was gonna hurt. | 抱歉 孩子 我知道会很疼 |
[30:29] | You were shot, too. | 你也中枪了 |
[30:30] | Yeah, but I was dressed for it. | 是 但我穿了防弹衣 |
[30:33] | I want you to keep pressure on that, okay? | 持续按压 好吗 |
[30:34] | And I’m gonna get some help. | 我去寻求帮助 |
[30:41] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[30:42] | I can never get service in this building. | 我在这栋楼里一直收不到信号 |
[30:46] | Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[30:50] | Okay. Look. | 看 |
[30:51] | I’ve always wanted to use one of these things. | 我一直想用这玩意 |
[30:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:58] | No. | 不 |
[30:59] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[31:02] | It’s all right. Okay? | 没事 |
[31:07] | My team knows where we are, okay? | 我同事知道我在哪儿 |
[31:11] | They’ll be here in no time. | 他们会马上赶来的 |
[31:16] | It’s all right, baby. Hang on. | 没事的 孩子 坚持住 |
[31:19] | You find Jane yet? | 找到简了吗 |
[31:20] | Nobody’s heard from her. She’s not picking up her phone. | 没有消息 也不接电话 |
[31:22] | I’m triangulating pings from her last call, | 我正把她的最后一通电话信号做三角分裂 |
[31:24] | But it’s still a six-block radius on grand. | 但仍然是在格兰街六个街区为半径的范围内 |
[31:26] | We should have something soon. | 应该马上就有消息了 |
[31:27] | No, let’s go now. | 不 现在就走 |
[31:28] | I want to be close by when she does call. Come on. | 她打来的时候我必须要在附近 走吧 |
[31:31] | Come on! | 走 |
[31:41] | I took auto shop when I was in high school. | 我中学的时候修了汽修课 |
[31:44] | I hot-wired a volvo for my final. | 期末的时候用短路的方法发动了一辆沃尔沃 |
[31:48] | No more jokes, please. | 别再开玩笑了 |
[31:55] | Who’s joking? Huh? | 谁说我在开玩笑 |
[32:00] | Connelly group. | 康奈利集团 |
[32:01] | This is detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[32:02] | I’m in an elevator in one of your buildings, | 我在你们其中一个楼的电梯里 |
[32:04] | and I need assistance, both police and ambulance. | 我需要帮助 警察和救护车 |
[32:07] | Copy that. First, I need your exact location. | 收到 首先我需要确切位置 |
[32:09] | You have my location. I’m on a phone in one of your buildings. | 你知道我的位置 在你们的一个大楼里 |
[32:11] | Check your screen. | 看看监控屏幕 |
[32:12] | Connelly group manages 63 buildings in and around boston. | 康奈利集团管理波士顿内外63座大楼 |
[32:15] | Uh, it — it’s the one under construction. | 是 是正在施工的一座 |
[32:17] | We have eight under construction. | 有八座楼正在施工 |
[32:19] | None of them are wired in. | 都没有通电 |
[32:20] | Okay. Okay. I-it’s the one on Grand street. | 好 好 是在格兰街上的那个 |
[32:22] | We have two on grand. | 格兰街上有两座 |
[32:23] | You call the Boston police department, | 你去打给波士顿警察局 |
[32:24] | And you tell them there’s an officer in distress. | 告诉他们有警员遇险 |
[32:26] | Inform sergeant detective Korsak. | 通知科萨克警司 |
[32:28] | Send them to this street. | 让他来这条街上 |
[32:30] | Patch me through to dr. Maura isles | 给我接莫拉·艾尔斯医生的 |
[32:31] | in the medical examiner’s office, and do it now! | 法医办公室 现在就接 |
[32:34] | Got it. Stay on the line. | 明白 请不要挂机 |
[32:39] | Try making a left. | 往左拐 |
[32:40] | I don’t want to risk getting stuck in traffic. | 我不想遇到堵车 |
[32:42] | If we take the bridge, we can get a clear signal. | 如果我们走桥上 信号会更清晰 |
[32:45] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[32:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:50] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[32:52] | Got it. | 明白 |
[32:54] | Jane’s in a building on the 2000 block on Grand. | 简在格兰街2000栋的地方 |
[32:56] | She’s stuck in an elevator with Tasha. | 她和塔莎被困在电梯 |
[32:58] | Get more cars there fast. Nina, call an ambulance. | 派更多的车去 妮娜 再叫辆救护车 |
[33:04] | Did you hear about the girl? | 你听说过那个女孩吗 |
[33:04] | The 14-year-old who came up with the new energy source? | 那个14岁就提出新能源的女孩 |
[33:08] | Um, sorry. One sec. | 抱歉 马上 |
[33:13] | Ah, no, forget it. | 不 算了 |
[33:15] | What was the energy source? | 什么能源 |
[33:17] | So, body heat. | 身体热量 |
[33:18] | It took her four months to come up with the algorithm, | 她花了四个月想出了算法 |
[33:21] | But she actually came up with the idea… | 但事实上她想出这个点子 |
[33:23] | …during a dream, and — | 是在梦里 |
[33:25] | Get it. | 接吧 |
[33:26] | No. Go on. | 不 继续 |
[33:30] | I’m sorry. Okay. | 抱歉 好吧 |
[33:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[33:35] | Dr. Isles, this is Tim Curran. | 艾尔斯医生 我是 蒂姆·柯伦 |
[33:36] | I’m a security guard with the Connelly group. | 我是康纳利集团的保安 |
[33:38] | I have an officer in distress in need of assistance. | 有位警员遇险需要帮助 |
[33:40] | Put him on. | 让他听电话 |
[33:41] | You’re connected. | 已接通 |
[33:43] | Maura, it’s Jane. I’m in an elevator. | 莫拉 是我 我在电梯里 |
[33:45] | Jane? Are you okay? | 简 你没事吧 |
[33:47] | I’m with Tasha. And she’s hurt. | 我和塔莎在一起 她受伤了 |
[33:50] | She got a gunshot to the brachial artery. | 肱动脉受到枪伤 |
[33:52] | Is everything all right? | 没事吧 |
[33:54] | Okay, Jane, you need to apply direct pressure to her wound. | 好吧 简 你要直接压住伤口 |
[33:56] | – Yeah, yeah, I did that. – Good. | -知道 知道 我压了 -很好 |
[33:58] | Now, where are you? | 你们在哪儿 |
[33:59] | Grand street. I don’t know the address. | 格兰街 我也不知道具体地址 |
[34:00] | It’s the 2000 block. | 是2000栋 |
[34:02] | – Jane, are you okay? – Yeah. | -简 你没事吧 -没事 |
[34:04] | Uh, he took a shot at me, but I was wearing my vest. | 他朝我开了一枪 但我穿着防弹衣 |
[34:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[34:06] | I’m coming. | 我这就来 |
[34:07] | Sir, keep us connected. | 先生 请保持我们的通话 |
[34:09] | And if you lose me, call me back. | 要是我断线了 请再打过来 |
[34:11] | I’ll drive. | 我来开车 |
[34:23] | What else can I do? | 我还能做什么 |
[34:24] | Jane, you’ve got to get her out of there. | 简 你必须带她离开那儿 |
[34:26] | I can’t. We’re trapped. | 办不到 我们被困住了 |
[34:27] | Has she lost a lot of blood? | 她失血多吗 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 多 |
[34:29] | Okay, she’s gonna go into shock, so you need to keep her awake, | 好吧 她会休克 所以你要保持她清醒 |
[34:32] | and she needs an ambulance right away. | 而且救护车必须马上到 |
[34:36] | Okay. Hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[34:46] | Okay, Tasha. | 塔莎 |
[34:51] | I got to leave you for a second, okay? | 我得离开一会 好吗 |
[34:52] | I want you to talk to my friend Dr. Isles, okay? | 你跟我朋友艾尔斯医生聊 好吗 |
[34:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:57] | Hi, Tasha. | 塔莎 |
[34:59] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[35:01] | No, call me Maura. | 不 叫我莫拉 |
[35:03] | You know, in the second grade, | 你知道吗 我小学二年级的时候 |
[35:05] | I had a friend named Tasha. | 有一个朋友也叫塔莎 |
[35:06] | And she had this dream of becoming an electrical engineer. | 她一直梦想要成为电机工程师 |
[35:09] | What do you want to be? | 你以后想做什么 |
[35:11] | I haven’t decided yet. | 我还没决定呢 |
[35:13] | Well, we all have dreams, even if we’re afraid | 我们每个人都有梦想 即使我们害怕 |
[35:16] | that if we say them out loud, they might become less real. | 如果我们把梦想说出来 就不真实了 |
[35:19] | I don’t know you. | 我不认识你 |
[35:20] | Which is why I’m the perfect person to tell. | 所以我才是倾听的最佳人选啊 |
[35:24] | Tasha? Are you there? | 塔莎 你还在吗 |
[35:27] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[35:28] | Please — call me Maura. | 别这样 叫我莫拉吧 |
[35:32] | I want to be a doctor… | 我是说我想成为一名医生 |
[35:34] | an oncologist — so I can save someone else’s life. | 肿瘤科医生 这样我就可以治病救人了 |
[35:42] | You stay awake, okay? | 别睡 好吗 |
[35:47] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[35:49] | Here. | 给 |
[35:50] | Here. | 给 |
[35:53] | Okay. I’m gonna go — hey. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[35:54] | All right? | 好吗 |
[35:56] | Maura, you just keep talking, all right? | 莫拉 你继续跟她讲话 好吗 |
[35:59] | Don’t stop talking. | 别停 |
[36:01] | I can do that. | 我做得到 |
[36:03] | Here. Okay? | 给 继续说好吗 |
[36:04] | I’ll be right back. | 我一会就回来 |
[36:07] | Hang on. | 坚持住 |
[36:08] | Tasha, did I tell you that the pioneering oncologist | 塔莎 我有没有告诉过你把化疗推广成 |
[36:11] | who elevated chemotherapy to a viable treatment option | 切实可行的治疗方案的先驱肿瘤科医生 |
[36:14] | was a woman — Dr. Jane Wright? | 是个女人 简·怀特医生 |
[36:16] | She died in 2013. | 她2013年过世了 |
[36:19] | Yes. She was 93. | 没错 享年93岁 |
[36:22] | And she was black. | 而且她是黑人 |
[36:24] | Yes, she was. | 没错 |
[36:32] | My dream isn’t a dream. | 我的梦想不仅仅是个梦 |
[36:34] | It’s a path. | 而是一条道路 |
[36:37] | Dr. Jane Wright’s path. | 简·怀特医生的道路 |
[36:39] | It’s an excellent path, Tasha, | 这是条非常出色的道路 塔莎 |
[36:41] | and I’m sure you’ll walk it. | 我相信你一定会成功的 |
[37:33] | Tasha, are you there? | 塔莎 你在吗 |
[37:49] | Tasha, you need to keep talking to me. | 塔莎 继续跟我讲话 |
[37:52] | Tasha! | 塔莎 |
[37:55] | All right, go faster. | 开快点 |
[37:56] | Geez. We’re almost there, Tasha. | 我们就快到了 塔莎 |
[37:58] | I need you to stay with me. | 别睡过去 |
[38:10] | What? | 搞什么 |
[38:10] | There’s two. | 有两栋楼 |
[38:12] | Take that one. | 你去那栋 |
[38:13] | Get me if you find her. | 要是找到她就来找我 |
[38:14] | Stay off the walkie. | 关掉对讲机 |
[38:15] | We don’t want this guy finding us before we find Jane. | 在找到简之前 别让这家伙发现我们 |
[38:18] | I’ll keep tracing her phone. | 我们继续追踪她的手机 |
[38:21] | Nina, get him. Jane’s in here. | 妮娜 去找他 简在这里 |
[38:40] | Elevators? | 电梯 |
[38:42] | Look. | 看 |
[38:45] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[39:16] | Sorry, ma’am, but I can’t let you through the tape. | 抱歉女士 但是我不能让你进去 |
[39:18] | I’m Dr. Maura isles, the chief medical examiner. | 我是首席法医莫拉·艾尔斯医生 |
[39:20] | I know the condition of the people inside. | 我了解里面人的状况 |
[39:21] | I need to work with the EMTs to prepare proper triage. | 我必须跟急救人员一起确定合适的治疗法 |
[39:24] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好吧 -谢谢 |
[39:25] | Uh, sorry, sir. | 抱歉 先生 |
[39:26] | I’m — I’m with her. | 我 我是跟她一起的 |
[39:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:30] | Wait for me. | 等着我 |
[39:31] | I want to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[39:32] | You are helping. | 你已经在帮忙了 |
[39:36] | You’re here. | 你陪我来了 |
[40:33] | Janie?! | 简妮 |
[40:35] | Jane. Jane? | 简 简 |
[40:37] | Janie? Hey. | 简妮 |
[40:52] | What? Where…? | 什么 塔莎呢 |
[40:54] | The EMTs are working on her, Jane. | 急救人员在给她治疗 简 |
[40:58] | I’ll see you at the hospital. | 咱们医院见 |
[41:26] | You did good, Jane. | 干得好 简 |
[41:28] | You did really good. | 干得非常棒 |