时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | 丧失赎回权 待售 | |
[00:17] | Exterior’s well-kept. | 外观保持得很好 |
[00:21] | Yard’s in good shape. | 院子修剪得很整齐 |
[00:24] | Cleaners need to be brought in for full top-to-bottom service. | 想要彻底打理的话得找清洁工 |
[00:29] | There’s a strong, musty odor that needs to be investigated. | 有一股浓郁的霉味得找到源头 |
[00:32] | Possible leak. | 八成是因为漏水 |
[00:47] | Power in the basement is out. | 地下室没有电 |
[00:49] | Probably just a breaker. | 可能是跳闸了 |
[00:52] | No visible signs of water damage. | 没有水淹过的痕迹 |
[00:54] | Odor is significantly stronger down here, | 这下面霉味更重了 |
[00:56] | Where there is a… | 这里还有个 |
[01:00] | wine room. | 藏酒室 |
[01:11] | Approximately 15 by — | 面积大约15乘… |
[01:31] | Hi, there. | 你醒了 |
[01:34] | Tasha? | 塔莎呢 |
[01:35] | She’s okay. | 她没事 |
[01:36] | She had a very good surgeon, | 给她做手术的是个好大夫 |
[01:37] | and she came through with flying colors. | 她成功挺过来了 |
[01:45] | I wouldn’t move around too much. | 别那么大幅度 |
[01:47] | Your spleen, kidneys, and liver are bruised. | 你的脾 肾和肝都受了伤 |
[01:51] | The baby? | 孩子呢 |
[01:53] | I’m so sorry, Jane. | 我很遗憾 简 |
[02:02] | I’m sure that… | 我知道… |
[02:05] | I don’t… | 我不想… |
[02:07] | Yeah. | 我懂 |
[02:15] | Everyone’s been by — | 大家都来看过你了 |
[02:18] | Frankie, Tommy, Korsak. | 弗兰基 汤米 科萨克 |
[02:21] | And your mom’s been here the whole time. | 你妈妈一直守在你的床边 |
[02:23] | She just went home to take a shower. | 她刚刚回家去冲个澡 |
[02:24] | She’s gonna be very upset you woke up when she was gone. | 你在她离开的时候醒过来会让她很伤心的 |
[02:27] | I’ll fake sleeping when I hear her coming. | 等我听到她回来我会装睡的 |
[02:38] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[02:40] | A baseball bouquet from Jack. | 杰克送来的棒球 |
[02:43] | They’re all Grover Verben. | 都签了格罗夫·沃本的名字 |
[02:46] | It’s his great-uncle. Jack has hundreds of them. | 他是杰克的舅公 家里有上百个球呢 |
[02:49] | So he didn’t pay $500 for the… | 就是说不是他花了五百块买… |
[02:53] | No. | 不是 |
[02:56] | He thought you could give them out | 他觉得你可以把这些球 |
[02:57] | as “Thanks for visiting” gifts. | 送给那些来看望你的人 |
[03:00] | That’s a very…odd idea. | 这还真是…奇怪的主意 |
[03:04] | I know. | 是啊 |
[03:05] | You guys are perfect for each other. | 你俩可真配 |
[03:15] | Dr. Isles. | 我是艾尔斯医生 |
[03:17] | Okay, go ahead and take the photographs | 你们先去拍照 |
[03:19] | and ask a technician to collect the vitals. | 让技术员采集体征 |
[03:21] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶过去 |
[03:22] | Okay. Yes, I’ll talk to you soon. | 好的 再联系 |
[03:26] | – Maura — – I know what you’re going to say. | -莫拉 -我知道你想说什么 |
[03:29] | – I have a job to do. – You have a job to do. | -这是工作 -那是工作 |
[03:31] | Go to the crime scene. | 去现场吧 |
[03:33] | – I’ll be fine. – You’ll be fine. | -我没事的 -你没事的 |
[03:37] | I’m sure you will. | 当然会没事了 |
[03:40] | But that person isn’t gonna be any less dead | 但就算我在这里再待一会 |
[03:42] | if I wait just for a little bit. | 那人也是死的 |
[04:15] | A panda needs to consume — | 一只熊猫需要摄取… |
[04:17] | Find your true love. | 寻找真爱 |
[04:18] | Here’s a special important — | 接下来是一条十分特殊且重要的… |
[04:22] | Hi, sweetheart. | 宝贝 |
[04:25] | I know you’re faking. | 我知道你在装睡 |
[04:33] | What, did you go to a carnival? | 你这是去参加了狂欢节吗 |
[04:34] | Isn’t it adorable? | 很可爱吧 |
[04:37] | It’s…big. | 是挺…大的 |
[04:39] | It’s a “Hug me tight” Teddy Bear. | 这是名叫泰迪抱抱熊 |
[04:42] | I wanted you to have something to hold when I’m not here. | 我希望我不在的时候你能有个伴 |
[04:48] | I thought you might be hungry. I made you a sandwich. | 我估计你该饿了 就给你做了个三明治 |
[04:53] | White bread and cheese. | 白面包加奶酪 |
[04:55] | It’s what you always wanted | 你请病假在家的时候 |
[04:57] | when you stayed home sick from school. | 总是想吃这个 |
[04:59] | I was thinking more hot wings. | 我还以为能有辣翅呢 |
[05:01] | No. | 没门 |
[05:01] | How about a little Gin rummy? | 我们来玩牌吧 |
[05:07] | I don’t know, ma. | 我不太想玩 妈 |
[05:08] | Afraid I’ll beat you? | 怕输吗 |
[05:09] | You haven’t beaten me since I was in grade school. | 自打我上小学你就没赢过我 |
[05:12] | Yeah, well, I’m gonna take advantage | 那我现在要趁着你虚弱 |
[05:13] | of your weakened state. | 赢几把 |
[05:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:24] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[05:26] | Yeah? How do you know that? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[05:28] | Because I’ve been there. | 因为我也经历过 |
[05:32] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[05:35] | I had a miscarriage about a year before you were born. | 你出生前一年我流产过一次 |
[05:39] | Oh, ma, I never knew that. | 妈 我怎么不知道 |
[05:41] | I kept it to myself. That’s what we did. | 我一直没说过 我们一向如此 |
[05:45] | Was pop there for you? | 当时爸陪在你身边吗 |
[05:46] | I think it was hard for him to understand how I felt. | 对他来说可能很难理解我的感受 |
[05:53] | How did you feel? | 你有什么感受 |
[05:55] | Sad. | 难过 |
[05:57] | Devastated. | 崩溃 |
[06:00] | I was also confused. | 也很疑惑 |
[06:02] | I-I couldn’t understand | 我搞不懂 |
[06:05] | how I could have such a sense of loss | 我怎么会为一个从未拥有过的东西 |
[06:08] | for something that I never really had. | 感到如此失落 |
[06:16] | I think you should share how you’re feeling with somebody. | 我觉得你应该跟谁聊聊你的感受 |
[06:23] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[06:26] | I just don’t think I’m ready to talk about it yet. | 但我还没做好谈它的准备 |
[06:30] | You’ll know when the time is right. | 时机到了你就知道了 |
[06:35] | Come on. Play cards with me. | 来吧 跟我打牌 |
[06:38] | I’m feeling very lucky. | 我感觉手气不错 |
[06:43] | Jane’s doctor said she should be able | 简的主治医生说 |
[06:45] | to leave the hospital by the end of the week. | 这周末她就能出院了 |
[06:47] | How are her spirits? | 她精神状况如何 |
[06:48] | Well, when I left, | 我出来的时候 |
[06:48] | she made me promise to call her and fill her in on the case. | 她让我保证会把案子的进展打电话告诉她 |
[06:51] | Sounds like she’s already feeling better. | 听起来她已经好多了 |
[06:53] | I hope so. | 但愿吧 |
[06:57] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[06:59] | This body is beautifully preserved. | 这具尸体保存得太美好了 |
[07:01] | I don’t think I said “Beautifully.” | 我觉得我可不会说”美” |
[07:03] | I’m pretty sure I compared her to beef jerky. | 我很确定我是拿她跟牛肉干比的 |
[07:05] | And this is the perfect environment to preserve it — | 这是保存尸体的完美环境 |
[07:09] | cool, dry, | 凉爽 干燥 |
[07:10] | just like the Egyptians created for their mummies. | 就像埃及人为木乃伊制造的环境一样 |
[07:12] | I never understood why they went to all the trouble. | 我一直不理解他们干嘛那么费事 |
[07:14] | So their eternal spirits could recognize | 这样他们永恒的灵魂 |
[07:16] | their earthly bodies after death. | 在死后也能认出自己的身体 |
[07:18] | Why couldn’t they just keep it simple and wear funny hats? | 为什么他们不简单地戴个好笑的帽子呢 |
[07:20] | I don’t think simple was their objective. | 我觉得简单不是他们的目的 |
[07:22] | They went to great lengths for their preparations. | 他们的准备工作要做很长时间 |
[07:25] | For instance, did you know that the brain was pulled out | 比如 你知道大脑会被用钩状的管子 |
[07:27] | through the nasal passages with a special hooked wire? | 从鼻腔里抽出来吗 |
[07:31] | No. | 不 |
[07:32] | Kind of wish I didn’t know it now. | 我有点希望你没告诉我 |
[07:34] | Well, there are no visible external injuries — | 没有明显的外伤 |
[07:36] | No entrance wounds, blunt-force trauma, | 没有刺入伤 没有钝物伤 |
[07:38] | or blood loss. | 也没有失血 |
[07:40] | No, and nothing we found in the house points to foul play. | 对 而且我们没有在屋子里找到任何谋杀的证据 |
[07:42] | Makes me wonder if she died of natural causes. | 让我怀疑她是不是自然死亡的 |
[07:44] | With this much decay, | 尸体腐烂这么严重 |
[07:45] | how long will it take to make a determination? | 多久才能得出结论 |
[07:47] | Well, it took me five seconds. | 我只用了五秒钟 |
[07:49] | This woman didn’t die of natural causes. | 这个女人不是死于自然原因 |
[07:52] | She was poisoned. | 她是被毒死的 |
[08:02] | she looks like I feel after sitting at my desk all day. | 她看起来就像我坐在桌子前一整天之后一样 |
[08:05] | Maybe you need to get up and stretch more often. | 也许你需要经常站起来活动一下 |
[08:07] | Duly noted. | 我记住了 |
[08:08] | Any idea how long she’s been dead? | 能弄清楚她死了多久了吗 |
[08:10] | Well, it’s difficult to say. | 不好说 |
[08:11] | More than 2 years, less than 10. | 多于两年 少于十年 |
[08:14] | Is that based on the dryness of the corpse? | 是根据尸体的干燥程度判断的吗 |
[08:16] | No — the collar of her shirt. | 不 是她的衬衫领子 |
[08:18] | That was a very popular style in the mid-aughts. | 那是两千零几年很流行的款式 |
[08:21] | Huh. Who says fashion doesn’t have a place in forensics? | 谁说法医学里没有时尚呢 |
[08:24] | Certainly not me. | 肯定不是我说的 |
[08:27] | You gonna be able to tell what poison was used | 你能利用她的组织样本查出 |
[08:28] | with her tissue samples? | 她中的是什么毒吗 |
[08:29] | No. | 不行 |
[08:30] | Uh, even though the skin was intact, | 尽管皮肤还很完整 |
[08:31] | the organs inside the body liquefied | 但身体里的器官已经液化 |
[08:33] | and, over time, turned to dust. | 而且随着时间推移 已经化成灰了 |
[08:35] | So we’re screwed? | 所以我们没办法了 |
[08:36] | Not quite. | 也不是 |
[08:37] | The diptera larvae — the maggots — | 这些双翅目幼虫 就是蛆 |
[08:41] | they feasted on the victim’s flesh, | 它们吃了死者的肉 |
[08:44] | died of the same poison before they morphed into flies. | 而且在它们蜕变成苍蝇之前也中毒而死 |
[08:48] | So you are…? | 所以你在 |
[08:49] | Making a maggot milkshake. | 在做蛆虫奶昔 |
[08:54] | I’ve collected the maggots’ tissue, casings, and feces, | 我采集了蛆的组织 外壳和排泄物 |
[08:57] | so I can extract trace elements of poison. | 这样我就可以提取毒物中的元素了 |
[09:01] | I hope you didn’t bring that blender from home. | 但愿你没把家里的搅拌机拿来 |
[09:05] | What?! | 什么 |
[09:06] | I said I hope — | 我说但愿… |
[09:07] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[09:13] | This is a nice room. | 这间病房真不错 |
[09:14] | You can rest, watch baseball on TV… | 你可以休息 看电视上的棒球赛 |
[09:20] | …play along with the game shows. | 跟着游戏节目一起玩 |
[09:23] | You suck at small talk. | 你太不会聊家常了 |
[09:25] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[09:31] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[09:33] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[09:35] | Really — you don’t have to worry about me. | 真的 你不用担心我 |
[09:38] | What kind of brother would I be if I didn’t worry about you? | 如果我不担心你我这个弟弟就太烂了 |
[09:43] | Oh, Janie. | 简妮 |
[09:49] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[09:54] | What can I do? | 我能为你做点什么 |
[09:57] | Why don’t you tell me about the case? | 你问什么不给我讲讲案子呢 |
[09:59] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[10:03] | Our victim’s name is Fran Clark, | 受害人的名字是弗兰·克拉克 |
[10:05] | 38 years old, single female. | 三十八岁 单身女性 |
[10:08] | Cause of death was poisoning. | 死因是中毒 |
[10:09] | Did you figure out when she died? | 你们查出她的死亡时间了吗 |
[10:11] | 4 1/2 years ago. | 四年半以前 |
[10:12] | What? | 什么 |
[10:13] | One day, she’s using her phone and credit cards. | 前一天她还在用她的手机和信用卡 |
[10:15] | The next day, she wasn’t. | 第二天就没有再用了 |
[10:18] | How did the body stay undetected for that long? | 尸体怎么会那么久都没有被发现 |
[10:21] | All of her bills are on autopay, | 她的账单都是自动转账的 |
[10:23] | her lights are on timers, | 她家的灯是定时器控制 |
[10:26] | mail went to a P.O. Box, | 信件被送到信箱 |
[10:27] | a gardener takes care of her yard. | 一个园丁照料着她的院子 |
[10:29] | She didn’t have anybody that noticed she was missing? | 就没有发现她不见了吗 |
[10:31] | No friends, family, co-workers? | 没有朋友 家人 或者同事吗 |
[10:33] | No, the neighbors said she kept to herself. | 没有 邻居说她总是自己一个人 |
[10:36] | And according to some messages I found | 根据我在她家的答录机里找到的 |
[10:38] | on her answering machine from her stepfather, | 她继父的留言来看 |
[10:41] | She and her mother were estranged. | 她和她母亲很疏远 |
[10:44] | I’d love to hear those messages. | 我想听听那些留言 |
[10:46] | I thought you’d say that. | 我就知道你会这么说 |
[10:50] | Fran, it’s Hhoward. | 弗兰 我是霍华德 |
[10:51] | I’m calling again because the cancer’s gotten worse. | 我又打来是因为她的癌症严重了 |
[10:53] | You two have to patch things up before it’s too late. | 你们再不和好就来不及了 |
[10:58] | He left her another message after the mother passed away. | 他在她母亲死后又留过一次言 |
[11:02] | Fran, your mother died this morning. | 弗兰 你妈妈今早去世了 |
[11:05] | The funeral’s on Wednesday. | 葬礼会在周三举行 |
[11:06] | I know you two had trouble, but come and say goodbye. | 我知道你们俩有矛盾 但是来说个再见吧 |
[11:09] | I don’t want you to regret it later. | 我不想你以后后悔 |
[11:11] | Any sign that she went? | 她去参加葬礼了吗 |
[11:12] | I guess we’ll find out. The stepfather’s coming in. | 我们会知道的 他的继父正在路上 |
[11:19] | Hey. What are you doing back so soon? | 你怎么这么快就回来了 |
[11:22] | Well, I figured out what kind of poison was used, | 我查清了她是被什么毒死的 |
[11:24] | and I figured you were dying to know. | 而且我觉得你肯定特别想知道 |
[11:26] | It was hemlock. | 是毒芹 |
[11:29] | As in ancient greece? | 就像古希腊人用的一样 |
[11:30] | Well, the way that she died — alone — | 她孤零零地死去 |
[11:33] | poisoned by something that no one’s used | 用的是罕有人用的 |
[11:35] | since Socrates killed himself 2,000 years ago… | 两千年前苏格拉底自杀所用的毒药 |
[11:39] | You should have Korsak ask the stepfather | 你应该让科萨克问问那个继父 |
[11:41] | about Fran’s mental health. | 弗兰有没有心理问题 |
[11:43] | I’ll call him. | 我会打给他 |
[11:45] | Thanks for keeping me in the loop. | 谢谢你们让我知道案情 |
[11:47] | As if we have a choice. | 我们也没得选呀 |
[11:54] | Four years, and nobody noticed? | 四年都没人注意到吗 |
[11:56] | Not that we know of. | 据我们所知没有 |
[11:59] | Poor thing. | 真可怜 |
[12:00] | So, Howard, you say you were married | 霍华德 你说你跟弗兰的母亲 |
[12:02] | to Fran’s mother for six years. | 做了六年夫妻 |
[12:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:04] | What were she and her mother fighting about? | 她跟她母亲为什么不和 |
[12:07] | My wife never really wanted to talk about it. | 我妻子从不愿意跟我提起这件事 |
[12:10] | I’m not sure I know anything that’s gonna be helpful. | 我恐怕不了解多少有用的消息 |
[12:14] | Look, we need to figure out what happened to Fran. | 我们要搞清楚弗兰身上发生了什么 |
[12:17] | And although it’s not what we would have wanted for her, | 尽管知道了可能也没什么用 |
[12:19] | it’s better to know the truth. | 但知道真相总是好的 |
[12:20] | Are you sure there’s nothing you can tell me? | 你确定没什么要告诉我们的吗 |
[12:24] | Well, I hate to say this, especially now, | 我不想这么说 尤其是现在这个时候 |
[12:25] | but I didn’t like her. | 但我不喜欢她 |
[12:27] | She was mean, difficult. She broke her mother’s heart. | 她刻薄 执拗 伤透了她母亲的心 |
[12:30] | I tried to bring them back together | 我妻子临终的时候 |
[12:32] | when my wife was on her deathbed, | 我试图让她俩重归于好 |
[12:34] | But after she passed away, | 但她去世以后 |
[12:35] | I never wanted to see Fran again. | 我再也不想见到弗兰了 |
[12:36] | I can understand that. | 我能理解 |
[12:38] | Frankly, I’m not surprised she died. | 老实说 她死了我一点不惊讶 |
[12:40] | She never went outside, never got any exercise, | 她从不出门 也不运动 |
[12:43] | survived on frozen food, candy bars, red wine. | 每天吃速冻食品 糖块和红酒 |
[12:47] | What about friends? | 她有朋友吗 |
[12:49] | None that I knew of. | 据我所知没有 |
[12:50] | How about work? | 工作呢 |
[12:50] | On several financial filings, | 她的财务报表上 |
[12:52] | she listed her occupation as “Freelance contractor.” | 职业一栏填的是”自由承包人” |
[12:55] | She wrote computer code for banks, | 她为银行写代码 |
[12:56] | but she never went to the office. | 但她从不去办公室 |
[13:01] | Man. | 伙计 |
[13:02] | When you start talking about all this, this is so sad. | 说起这些 想想真可悲 |
[13:05] | I bet there’s not one person who misses her. | 我打赌没有人会想念她 |
[13:10] | Do you think she was capable of taking her own life? | 你觉得她会自杀吗 |
[13:16] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[13:17] | I hope not. | 但愿不会 |
[13:29] | May I help you? | 能为您效劳吗 |
[13:30] | Uh, can I have Tasha Williams’ room number, please? | 请问塔莎·威廉姆斯住哪间病房 |
[13:33] | Are you family? | 你们是她的家人吗 |
[13:35] | Not exactly. | 不算是 |
[13:36] | Then I’m sorry. Since Tasha’s underage, | 那很抱歉 塔莎是未成年人 |
[13:38] | I can’t give out her room number. | 我不能告诉你她的病房号 |
[13:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:40] | Well, um, she’s a witness in a homicide investigation, | 她是一起凶案调查的目击证人 |
[13:44] | so I need to know her room number | 我要知道她的房间号 |
[13:45] | 波士顿警局 简·里佐利 凶案组警探 | |
[13:46] | and everything related to her care. | 以及所有与她的治疗相关的信息 |
[13:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[13:52] | Everything that Detective Rizzoli said is true. | 里佐利警探说的都是真的 |
[13:55] | Though she might have fudged some causal connections. | 尽管她混淆了其中的因果关系 |
[14:01] | 218. | 218病房 |
[14:03] | I’ll give you a few minutes, but then she needs her rest. | 给你几分钟 然后就让她休息 |
[14:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:06] | Oh. You like baseball? | 对了 你喜欢棒球吗 |
[14:08] | Was Ted Kennedy a liberal? | 那还用说 |
[14:11] | Here. | 给 |
[14:14] | Grover Verben, the lefty lion? | 左手雄狮格罗夫·沃本 |
[14:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[14:17] | Why are you giving this to me? | 你给我这个干什么 |
[14:19] | Just my way of saying thanks. | 这是我道谢的方式 |
[14:20] | – For what? – For taking care of Tasha. | -谢什么 -谢谢你照顾塔莎 |
[14:26] | This is too much. | 太客气了 |
[14:29] | Dr. Yates to surgical step down. | 叶茨医生请到外科术后恢复病房来 |
[14:31] | Dr. Yates to surgical step down. | 叶茨医生请到外科术后恢复病房来 |
[14:34] | Tasha. | 塔莎 |
[14:41] | Um, this is Dr. Maura Isles, | 这位是莫拉·艾尔斯法医 |
[14:43] | who you spoke to on the phone. | 电话里的那个人 |
[14:45] | Hello. | 你好 |
[14:49] | What’s that thing? | 那是什么 |
[14:51] | That? | 那个吗 |
[14:53] | That is a “Hug me tight” Teddy bear. | 那是个泰迪抱抱熊 |
[14:55] | You know, in case you get lonely. | 省得你一个人孤单 |
[14:58] | I’m not really a hugger. | 我不怎么喜欢抱东西 |
[15:00] | And that’s not really a bear. | 那个也不算是熊 |
[15:03] | I didn’t want to say anything, but she’s right. | 我不想说 但她是对的 |
[15:05] | It’s a panda — ailuropoda melanoleuca. | 这是只熊猫 大熊猫 |
[15:08] | Which literally translates | 直译过来就是 |
[15:10] | to “Black-and-white cat foot,” not “Bear foot” — | “黑白猫爪”而非”熊掌” |
[15:13] | More closely related to raccoons than to bears. | 它与浣熊的亲缘关系比熊更近 |
[15:15] | Yeah, I am afraid not. | 这话我不敢苟同 |
[15:16] | A recent national science study of DNA concluded | 近期一项DNA科学研究认为 |
[15:19] | that pandas are actually more closely related | 熊猫与南非眼镜熊的亲缘关系 |
[15:21] | to the spectacled bear of South Africa than to raccoons. | 其实比浣熊更近 |
[15:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[15:26] | But their skull and dental structures don’t resemble bears, | 但它们的颅骨和牙齿结构并不类熊 |
[15:28] | their feet don’t have heel pads, | 它们足部没有肉垫 |
[15:30] | and they don’t hibernate. | 也不冬眠 |
[15:31] | So if they are bears, | 因此即使它们是熊 |
[15:32] | then they’re all alone on their own little bear island. | 也和其他熊科动物不一样 |
[15:40] | So, we’re agreed — | 那么意见统一了 |
[15:41] | It’s part panda, part bear, | 它一部分是熊猫 一部分是熊 |
[15:43] | part raccoon, part cat. | 一部分是浣熊 一部分是猫 |
[15:45] | I’m not agreeing to that. | 我可不会认同这点 |
[15:46] | Jane, that is ridiculous. | 简 这太荒谬了 |
[15:47] | Yes, it is — absolutely ridiculous | 没错 特别荒谬 |
[15:49] | that a stuffed animal could be genetically incorrect. | 你们居然争论一个毛绒玩具的亲缘关系 |
[15:54] | The real reason we’re here | 我们来的真正原因 |
[15:57] | is to tell you that you’re safe. | 是想告诉你 你安全了 |
[15:59] | We got the guy that was after you. | 我们抓住了追杀你的人 |
[16:02] | I…wasn’t really worried. | 我其实不怎么担心 |
[16:06] | I’m sorry, ladies, but visiting time is over. | 抱歉 女士们 探望时间到了 |
[16:08] | That wasn’t a few minutes. | 这还没几分钟 |
[16:09] | Our patient needs her rest. | 病人需要休息 |
[16:17] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[16:21] | Jane. | 简 |
[16:23] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:26] | Thank you for helping me. | 谢谢你帮助我 |
[16:29] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[16:44] | Frankie, what do you got? | 弗兰基 你找到了什么 |
[16:45] | We went back and combed through all the victim’s | 我们回去研究了被害人的所有自动转账账户 |
[16:47] | autopay accounts and found something strange. | 并发现了一些奇怪的事 |
[16:50] | Fran’s gardener, Joe Martin, got a pay raise. | 弗兰的园丁 乔·马丁 涨薪水了 |
[16:52] | Six months after Fran died. | 在弗兰死后六个月的时候 |
[16:55] | According to the bank, it was entered | 银行说 是从她常用的IP地址 |
[16:56] | from her regular I.P. address, using her password. | 登陆的 并用的是她的密码 |
[16:58] | Hemlock is a plant-based poison. | 毒芹是一种植物类毒药 |
[17:00] | And who knows more about plants than a gardener? | 还有谁比园丁更了解植物呢 |
[17:04] | We found your fingerprints on Fran’s computer. | 我们在弗兰的电脑上找到了你的指纹 |
[17:06] | You gave yourself a raise. | 你给你自己涨了工资 |
[17:08] | Anything else you helped yourself to? | 你还为自己捞了点什么 |
[17:10] | Okay, look, I knew she was dead, | 好吧 我知道她死了 |
[17:13] | but I didn’t kill her. | 但她不是我杀的 |
[17:15] | You knew she was dead? | 你知道她死了吗 |
[17:16] | Yes. I-I found her that way in the basement. | 是的 我在地下室发现了她的尸体 |
[17:19] | When? | 什么时候 |
[17:20] | Uh, four years ago-ish. | 大概四年前 |
[17:23] | I went in to turn the sprinklers off for the winter, | 到冬天了我去关洒水器的时候 |
[17:26] | and there she was. | 在那里看到了她 |
[17:27] | She didn’t look exactly like that, | 不是像这个样子 |
[17:29] | But she was definitely dead. | 但绝对已经死了 |
[17:31] | So you just forgot to tell someone about it? | 所以之后你就忘了告诉任何人这事吗 |
[17:33] | I should have, but I was low on cash, | 我本该说的 但我当时手头紧 |
[17:36] | So I just figured that I’d wait | 所以我决定 |
[17:37] | for the next autopay money to go through. | 等到下一笔自动转账到账 |
[17:39] | Then one thing led to another, and…I didn’t. | 然后又想等到再下一次 我就没说了 |
[17:42] | So you could keep collecting the payments? | 所以这样你就可以一直拿报酬了 |
[17:45] | I figured somebody else would find her. | 我想其他人会找到她的 |
[17:47] | And since she was dead, you thought | 既然她死了 你就想着 |
[17:48] | you’d just help yourself to her bank accounts? | 你可以自行进入她的银行账户了 |
[17:50] | No. | 不 |
[17:52] | Look…a few months after I found Fran, | 在我找到弗兰几个月后 |
[17:55] | my girlfriend kicked me out. | 我被女朋友扫地出门了 |
[17:57] | So I moved into the room above the garage. | 所以我就搬进了车库上面那间房 |
[17:59] | A-and occasionally, I’d go into the house. | 之后时不时的 我会去房子里 |
[18:01] | And her password was right there by her computer. | 她的密码就在她电脑旁 |
[18:04] | So I gave myself a raise because I deserved it. | 所以我就涨了自己的工资因为那是我应得的 |
[18:06] | I’d been doing lots of extra work around the house — | 我一直在做很多额外的工作 |
[18:08] | You know, since she couldn’t. | 你知道的 自从她没法做了 |
[18:10] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[18:13] | If you think I killed her for the money, | 如果你觉得我是为了钱杀了她 |
[18:14] | then why didn’t I take more? | 那为什么我不多拿一些 |
[18:16] | I had — I had plenty of time to steal everything. | 我有 我有足够的时间偷所有的东西 |
[18:21] | I liked Fran. | 我喜欢弗兰 |
[18:23] | She was nice to me. | 她对我挺好的 |
[18:25] | Did you see anyone else at the house before she died? | 她死之前你在房子里见过其他什么人吗 |
[18:27] | Well, there — there was this one guy | 有这么一个人 |
[18:29] | I saw a couple of times. | 我见过几次 |
[18:31] | He’s a skinny white dude with a beard. | 是个长着胡子瘦瘦的白人 |
[18:34] | So, can I go now? | 我可以走了吗 |
[18:36] | No. | 不 |
[18:37] | We’re gonna leave you here and see if somebody finds you. | 我们准备把你留在这儿 看有没有人能找到你 |
[18:51] | Detective Rizzoli, | 里佐利警探 |
[18:52] | This is Cathy Graff, Tasha’s social worker. | 这是凯茜·格拉夫 塔莎的社工 |
[18:55] | I informed her you needed to be kept in the loop, | 我告诉她你需要知道塔莎的情况 |
[18:56] | uh, since Tasha is a witness in one of your cases. | 因为塔莎是你案件中的目击证人 |
[19:00] | Yes, um… | 是的 |
[19:01] | We — we just need to know what social services’ plan are | 我们只是需要知道社工署的计划是什么 |
[19:04] | so BPD can maintain contact with her. | 这样波士顿警局可以和她保持联系 |
[19:06] | Well, we always like to place children with a family, | 我们一般是为孩子们寻找家庭 |
[19:09] | but because of Tasha’s age and years on the street, | 但是因为塔莎的年龄和她露宿街头的时间 |
[19:11] | adoptive parents and foster families | 领养父母和寄宿家庭 |
[19:13] | will be suspicious of drugs, | 会担心她吸毒 |
[19:15] | prostitution, emotional difficulties. | 卖淫 有情感问题等 |
[19:17] | Well — well, she doesn’t have those problems. | 她没有那些问题 |
[19:18] | Still, potential guardians may be suspicious. | 但仍然 领养父母还是会担心 |
[19:21] | Well, uh, you could spend five minutes with her, | 花5分钟跟她呆一会儿 |
[19:23] | and you know she’s a good kid. | 就会知道她是个好女孩 |
[19:24] | That may be true, but this is a complex situation. | 可能是吧 但这是个复杂的情况 |
[19:27] | There is nothing complex about it. It’s very simple. | 没啥复杂的 很简单啊 |
[19:29] | This is a girl who needs love, guidance, and rules. | 这是个需要爱 指导 还有规定的女孩 |
[19:32] | I have a girl just like Tasha | 我有个女儿就像塔莎一样 |
[19:33] | who is a thriving college freshman. | 现在刚大一 |
[19:35] | I’m not saying it’s right. | 我并不是说这是对的 |
[19:37] | I’m just telling you it’s the reality of the system. | 我就是告诉你们这个系统就是这样的 |
[19:39] | The likelihood is that Tasha will be placed | 可能性最大的是 塔莎会与很多 |
[19:42] | in a group home with girls of a similar age. | 和她年龄相似的女孩呆在教养院里 |
[19:45] | That sucks. | 这太差了 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:48] | I’ll call you when we have a placement. | 等我们有了详细安排时我会联系你 |
[19:53] | How long is Tasha supposed to stay in the hospital? | 塔莎还能在医院呆多久 |
[19:55] | A week — 10 days tops. | 一周 最多10天 |
[19:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:03] | Hey, Korsak. | 嘿 科萨克 |
[20:04] | I talked to several of the gardener’s customers. | 我跟那个园丁的很多雇主谈过了 |
[20:06] | They said he was honest, reliable, | 他们说他诚实 可靠 |
[20:09] | trustworthy, heck of a good guy. | 值得信赖 是个好人 |
[20:12] | I’ve been through all of Fran’s bank records. | 我看了弗兰所有的银行记录 |
[20:13] | Nothing else is missing. | 钱都还在 |
[20:14] | All he took was the extra $25 a month. | 他拿走的就是每个月额外的25美元 |
[20:17] | Well, with the password, | 有了密码 |
[20:18] | he could have cleaned out her accounts. | 他本来可以清空她的账户的 |
[20:19] | Okay, so maybe he didn’t kill her, | 好吧 所以说也许他没有杀她 |
[20:21] | but not telling anyone she was dead | 但是没有告诉任何人她已经死了 |
[20:23] | probably disqualifies him from the “Heck of a good guy” award. | 这可不符合”好人”头衔的标准 |
[20:26] | I tested the wine residue on the glass | 我化验了在死者身旁的 |
[20:28] | that we found next to the victim. | 玻璃杯上残余的红酒 |
[20:30] | “The wine that evaporated from that glass | 玻璃杯上提取的红酒是种 |
[20:31] | “was a cheap domestic table wine | 便宜的国产佐餐酒 |
[20:33] | without a trace of hemlock in it.” | 而且并没有毒芹成分 |
[20:34] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[20:39] | The killer could have put poison in her glass, | 可能是凶手在杯中投了毒 |
[20:41] | then poured it out when she was dead, | 在她死后倒掉了 |
[20:42] | then cleaned the glass and replaced the good wine | 之后清洗杯子 倒上他带来的便宜红酒 |
[20:44] | with a cheap one he brought with him. | 换掉了杯里较贵的那种 |
[20:45] | There were 500 bottles of wine in that cellar. | 酒窖里有500多瓶红酒 |
[20:47] | Why bring a cheap bottle | 直接打开那里的一瓶不就行了 |
[20:48] | when you could just open one that was already there? | 为什么还要带一瓶便宜的来 |
[20:50] | Wine collectors often keep lists of their inventory online. | 红酒收藏家通常会把藏品记录在网上 |
[20:53] | Perhaps the killer was concerned | 也许是凶手害怕 |
[20:55] | that the bottle would be noticed as missing. | 如果用现场的酒会被发现 |
[20:57] | Well, at least we finally know one thing for sure — | 至少我们终于确定了一件事 |
[20:59] | somebody concocted an elaborate scheme | 是有人做了精心策划 |
[21:01] | to make it look like Fran died of natural causes. | 把弗兰伪装成了自然死亡 |
[21:04] | All we have to do is figure out why. | 我们要做的只是搞清楚动机 |
[21:17] | How’s the mutant? | 突变种怎么样 |
[21:19] | A bit lumpy, | 很笨 |
[21:21] | anatomically incorrect, and highly flammable. | 结构不对劲 而且易燃 |
[21:30] | Social services came by today. | 社工署的人今天来了 |
[21:32] | I know. She came and talked to me. | 我知道 她来跟我谈话了 |
[21:35] | I told her I can take care of myself. | 我跟她说了我能照顾自己 |
[21:39] | Yes, you can. | 你是可以 |
[21:39] | And you have. | 而且你也做到了 |
[21:43] | But now that someone like me is involved, | 但是现在我这样身份的人介入了 |
[21:44] | you can’t do it by yourself — not anymore. | 所以你就不能再继续这样了 |
[21:47] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你帮忙 |
[21:48] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[21:50] | Look, when you turn 18, you can do whatever you want. | 你18岁后 想干什么都可以 |
[21:52] | But until then, we have to find you someplace to live. | 但在那之前 我们得给你找个住的地方 |
[21:56] | No one wants a kid like me. | 没人想收养我这样的孩子 |
[21:58] | Tasha. | 塔莎 |
[22:04] | If you think that you can stick me | 如果你以为你可以强迫我 |
[22:06] | in some crappy group home, then you’re wrong. | 去什么教养院 那你就错了 |
[22:11] | I’ll run away again. | 我会再次逃跑的 |
[22:14] | And this time, you won’t find me. | 这次 你别想再找到我 |
[22:21] | The password we got from the gardener | 园丁给我们的密码 |
[22:22] | also worked on Fran’s smartphone. | 对弗兰的智能手机也有效 |
[22:25] | Remember what the gardener said? | 还记得园丁说什么吗 |
[22:27] | That her only friend was a skinny white dude with a beard. | 她唯一的朋友是个瘦瘦的留胡子的白人 |
[22:31] | The firewall is for my protection, Bill. | 防火墙是我的保护措施 比尔 |
[22:33] | It gives me a say in how things are done. | 让我有权决定事情该怎么办 |
[22:35] | But nothing’s getting done, because you’ve locked me out! | 但现在事情就没法办 因为我进不去 |
[22:38] | Well, I guess now you’ll have to listen to me. | 我想现在你必须听我的了 |
[22:41] | Listen, you little bitch, | 听着 贱人 |
[22:42] | if you don’t take that damn firewall down, | 要是你不把防火墙关掉 |
[22:44] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[22:47] | Don’t push me. | 你不要逼我 |
[22:52] | The only thing the gardener got wrong about this guy | 园丁只说错了一点 |
[22:54] | was that they were friends. | 他们不是朋友 |
[23:00] | If you don’t take that damn firewall down I’ll kill you. | 要是你不把防火墙关掉我会杀了你 |
[23:03] | I didn’t mean kill kill her. | 我的意思不是想杀她 |
[23:06] | What kind of kill did you mean? | 那你是什么意思 |
[23:07] | You know, the funny kind. | 我是开玩笑呢 |
[23:09] | I’m not laughing. | 我觉得不好笑 |
[23:10] | Look, Fran and I worked together at the bank. | 我和弗兰是银行同事 |
[23:13] | She wrote code. I had an idea for an app. | 她写代码 我有了一个应用的设计灵感 |
[23:16] | We got into an argument. | 结果我们吵了起来 |
[23:17] | She locked me out of the program. | 她就把我锁在了程序外面 |
[23:19] | I-I got pissed. That’s all you see there. | 我就生气了 这就是你们看到的 |
[23:22] | Look, I found her like that. I had nothing to do with it. | 我发现她时她就那样了 跟我没关系 |
[23:25] | You found her? | 你发现她时 |
[23:27] | What? No. Uh… | 什么 不是 |
[23:29] | Frankie, we should just let this guy keep talking. | 弗兰基 我觉得我们只要让他说话就好 |
[23:30] | He’s doing a fine job of hanging himself. | 他招供的不错 |
[23:33] | Bill. | 比尔 |
[23:35] | We now have a recording of you saying “I found her,” | 我们已经录了下来你说”你发现了她” |
[23:37] | which puts you on the scene. | 所以证明你去过案发现场 |
[23:39] | Her financial stake in the app gives you motive. | 而她给你带来的经济损失就是作案动机 |
[23:41] | And the nuance of “I didn’t do it” | 就算你说不是你干的 |
[23:45] | is something a jury might not care about. | 对陪审团的影响也收效甚微了 |
[23:47] | After the fight on the video, | 视频里的吵架发生之后 |
[23:48] | I knew that we couldn’t work together. | 我就知道我们是没法合作了 |
[23:50] | So I offered her some royalty payments | 所以我付她使用费 |
[23:52] | in exchange for notes on code. | 作为代码注解的交换 |
[23:54] | It actually worked for a few weeks. | 开始几周还可以 |
[23:56] | Then she stopped sending me notes. | 可后来她就不发给我了 |
[23:59] | So you went to her house? | 所以你就去了她家 |
[24:00] | Well, not at first, but after four months, | 一开始没去 但是4个月后 |
[24:03] | I started to think that she was mad at me, | 我开始想她是不是生我的气了 |
[24:04] | That — that she might sue me for breach of contract. | 她可能会告我违约 |
[24:07] | That’s when I went by. | 那时我才去的 |
[24:09] | And found a dead woman in her basement. | 然后发现地下室有具尸体 |
[24:11] | Did it dawn on you to call someone? | 你就没觉得你该告诉谁吗 |
[24:12] | – I did. – Who? | -我告诉了 -告诉谁了 |
[24:14] | I made an anonymous phone call to the police. | 我匿名报警了 |
[24:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[24:19] | Nothing happened. | 没然后了 |
[24:23] | So you figured, if no one knew she was dead, | 所以你就想 如果没人知道她死了 |
[24:24] | no one would know that you owed her money? | 也就没人知道你欠她钱了 |
[24:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:30] | Why did it take you four months to check in? | 为什么你四个月后才去找她 |
[24:32] | I thought Fran was busy doing other things. | 我想弗兰在忙着干别的事 |
[24:34] | And it’s not like she needed my money. | 而且她其实也不需要我给的钱 |
[24:37] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:38] | She had money — a lot of it. | 她有钱 很有钱 |
[24:43] | Her inheritance. | 她继承的遗产啊 |
[24:48] | That guy was telling the truth about the welfare call. | 他说他打了电话是真的 |
[24:50] | Police got an anonymous call, went by the house to check. | 警方接到了匿名举报 去房子看了一眼 |
[24:53] | Everything looked fine. No one answered the door. | 一切看起来都很正常 也没人开门 |
[24:54] | Well, hard for a mummy to run to the door. | 木乃伊想要开门不容易啊 |
[24:57] | How about the inheritance? | 遗产的事呢 |
[24:58] | Fran’s mom had less than $90,000 in net assets when she died. | 弗兰的母亲去世时大概有9万美金 |
[25:02] | She gave it to the stepdad. | 她把钱都给了继父 |
[25:03] | But Fran’s father died seven years ago. | 不过弗兰的父亲七年前死了 |
[25:06] | There are no court records of a will, | 没有有关遗嘱的法庭记录 |
[25:08] | and his lawyer is dead, | 而且他的律师也死了 |
[25:10] | But he had almost a million dollars in property | 但是他在去世的时候 |
[25:12] | at the time of his death. | 可是有一百万的财产 |
[25:14] | No other relatives? | 没有其他亲人吗 |
[25:15] | None that I’ve found. | 我没发现 |
[25:17] | Well, that money had to go somewhere. | 那笔钱肯定去了什么地方 |
[25:19] | We can’t find any sign that it went through Fran’s accounts. | 我们在弗兰的账户里找不到那笔钱的痕迹 |
[25:21] | What’d she do — turn her dad’s estate | 她怎么做到的 把她爸爸的财产 |
[25:23] | into “die hard” bearer bonds and hide them in the mattress? | 变成无记名债券 然后藏到床垫里了吗 |
[25:26] | And we need to dig into her background, | 我们要深入调查她的背景 |
[25:27] | starting from when her father died. | 从她父亲死亡那时开始 |
[25:29] | Somebody knew she’d gotten a pot of gold. | 肯定有人知道她得了一大笔钱 |
[25:30] | We have to figure out who it is. | 我们得找出这个人 |
[25:39] | How are you feeling today? | 你今天感觉怎么样 |
[25:42] | Well, I’ve beaten my mother 30 consecutive times, | 我已经连续赢了我妈妈三十把 |
[25:45] | So…pretty good. | 所以说 感觉很好 |
[25:47] | Yeah. She’s cheating. I just don’t know how. | 她出老千 只是我还不明白她是怎么做到的 |
[25:50] | Well, I spoke to your doctor, | 我跟你的医生谈过了 |
[25:52] | and he says you’re being a very good patient. | 他说你这个病人很乖 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 没办法 |
[25:55] | I’m hoping for early parole based on good behavior. | 希望表现良好能早点”假释” |
[25:59] | Gin. | 赢了 |
[26:01] | Have you checked under her pillow for a secret deck? | 你检没检查她的枕头底下是不是有多余的一副牌 |
[26:04] | – Whose side are you on? – Mine. | -你是哪边的 -我这边的 |
[26:14] | Rizzoli. | 我是里佐利 |
[26:17] | What? | 什么 |
[26:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:20] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就到 |
[26:23] | You’re supposed to stay in bed! | 你应该卧床休息的 |
[26:25] | Jane, your mother is right. | 简 你妈妈说得对 |
[26:26] | You cannot be getting out of bed. | 你不能下床 |
[26:27] | – Ple– Jane. – Jane, where are you going? | -拜托 简 -简 你要去哪儿 |
[26:31] | Fran bought a plane ticket | 弗兰在她父亲去世 |
[26:32] | two months after her father’s death. | 两个月后买过一张机票 |
[26:35] | Plenty of time to get control of her inheritance. | 有充足的时间来处理她所继承的遗产 |
[26:37] | Where was she headed? | 她去了哪里 |
[26:37] | The Caymans. She stayed 24 hours. | 开曼群岛 待了24小时 |
[26:40] | If you’re on vacation, you stay longer than that. | 要是去度假的话 不可能待这么短时间 |
[26:42] | – It’s a stop-and-drop. – Yeah. And I found the hotel. | -是短暂停留 -没错 我找到了那家酒店 |
[26:44] | The room was comped by the Grand Cayman National Bank. | 房间是由开曼国家银行提供的 |
[26:47] | How are we gonna get a subpoena for an offshore bank? | 我们怎么才能申请到海外银行的传票 |
[26:49] | Got to get a federal judge and some evidence | 得找一个联邦法官 并且要有它 |
[26:51] | of a violation of international banking law. | 违反国际银行法的证据 |
[26:52] | It’s not gonna be easy. | 不是个容易事 |
[26:57] | Is it still wire fraud if you don’t actually send the money? | 要是没汇出钱去还算汇款欺诈吗 |
[27:01] | Thank you for calling Grand Cayman National Bank. | 感谢致电开曼国家银行 |
[27:03] | How can I help you? | 有什么能帮您的吗 |
[27:04] | I need my account balance, | 我想查查我的账户余额 |
[27:05] | but it’s kind of embarrassing — | 不过这事有点尴尬 |
[27:07] | I’ve forgotten my account number. | 我把账号给忘了 |
[27:09] | What’s the name and the address on the account? | 账户的名字和地址是什么 |
[27:12] | Fran Clark. 2020 Bingham Drive, Boston. | 弗兰·克拉克 波士顿宾汉姆路2020号 |
[27:15] | Your password, please? | 您的密码是 |
[27:17] | 7, 9, capital “G,” 2, 0, “P,” hashtag, 11. | 7 9 大写G 2 0 P 井号 11 |
[27:24] | At today’s current rate of exchange, | 以今天目前的汇率计算 |
[27:26] | the balance in that account is $878,529.17. | 此账户的余额是878529.17元 |
[27:33] | is there anything else I can do f you, Ms. Clark? | 还有什么要帮忙的吗 克拉克夫人 |
[27:35] | No. Thank you. | 没有了 谢谢 |
[27:39] | And that’s why you shouldn’t have | 所以说你的各个账户 |
[27:39] | the same password for all your accounts. | 不应该用同一个密码 |
[27:53] | How long has she been gone? | 她走了多长时间了 |
[27:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:06] | What about the security cameras? | 监控录像呢 |
[28:07] | I’ve got people watching every door, | 我派人检查了每一扇门 |
[28:09] | and we’ve reviewed the | 而且我们也翻看了 |
[28:10] | tapes from every exit since she was last seen. | 她最后一次出现以后所有的录像 |
[28:12] | There’s been no sign of her. | 没有找到她的踪迹 |
[28:13] | Okay, can you check the stairwells, | 好的 你能不能检查一下楼梯间 |
[28:16] | unoccupied rooms, and — and supply closets? | 空房间 还有储物柜 |
[28:18] | We’re looking everywhere. | 我们正在检查每一处地方 |
[28:19] | You need to check all the delivery services | 你得检查这里所有的物流公司 |
[28:20] | and see if they had trucks here at the hospital. | 看看他们在医院有没有送货车 |
[28:22] | She could have climbed inside one of those. | 她可能会爬到车里面 |
[28:24] | I’ll get someone on it. | 我派人去查 |
[28:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:28] | Korsak is sending patrol units to search around the hospital. | 科萨克正派巡逻警员搜索医院周围 |
[28:31] | I spooked her. | 我吓到她了 |
[28:32] | No, you were trying to help. | 不 你是想帮她 |
[28:34] | Same result. | 但结果都一样 |
[28:35] | Look, there are a lot of people looking for her. | 现在有很多人都在找她 |
[28:37] | She won’t get far. | 她不会跑太远 |
[28:41] | Should we go back to your room? | 回你的房间吧 |
[28:43] | No. | 不 |
[28:43] | And — and — and you got to get back to work. | 你 你得回去工作了 |
[28:45] | No, I-I-I don’t. | 不 不用 |
[28:47] | Yeah, you do. Go. | 是的 你要 走吧 |
[28:50] | Okay. I’ll come back tonight? | 好吧 我今天晚上再来 |
[28:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:13] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[30:17] | Well, it was pretty smart — | 你很聪明 |
[30:18] | knowing that security would be watching the doors. | 知道摄像头会对着门 |
[30:23] | Stay hidden down here until they stopped. | 一直藏在这里直到他们停止搜索 |
[30:26] | You’re good at your job aren’t you? | 你工作干得很出色 对吧 |
[30:30] | Most days. | 基本是吧 |
[30:33] | Not today, | 可今天不是 |
[30:34] | when I came to talk to you about social services. | 我不应该跟你说社工的事 |
[30:39] | I need to get a doctor to check you out, | 我得找个医生放你出院 |
[30:41] | make sure you’re okay. | 确保你没问题 |
[30:42] | I’m okay. | 我没问题 |
[30:44] | That’s not exactly the medical assessment I was hoping for. | 这可不是我想要的医疗情况评估 |
[30:54] | Look… | 听我说 |
[30:56] | out on the street, I’ve kept my grades up. | 我露宿街头的时候 成绩也很好 |
[31:04] | If I could just… | 如果我能… |
[31:08] | If I could just graduate high school, | 如果我能念完高中 |
[31:11] | I could get a job, | 就能找份工作 |
[31:14] | maybe go to college. | 说不定还能上大学 |
[31:19] | But if I get stuck in some group home, | 但要是我去了那种教养院 |
[31:22] | it’ll be impossible. | 就肯定没戏了 |
[31:26] | Tasha… | 塔莎 |
[31:30] | I’m not gonna let some group home full of girls | 我不会让那种满屋子女生的集体家庭 |
[31:32] | screw up your GPA. | 毁了你的成绩的 |
[31:35] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[31:38] | But I need you to trust me. | 但你要信任我 |
[31:42] | Please. | 拜托 |
[31:49] | I’m not gonna let you down, baby. | 我不会让你失望的 亲爱的 |
[32:01] | I can’t find anyone who knew about the inheritance. | 我没找到有谁知道遗产的事 |
[32:04] | What about the stepfather? | 继父怎么样 |
[32:06] | Said he couldn’t help. | 说他也帮不上忙 |
[32:07] | He married the mom after Fran got the money. | 他是在弗兰拿到钱以后跟她妈结婚的 |
[32:09] | But I called the neighbors, | 但我打电话给邻居们 |
[32:10] | – trying to find someone who knew her mom back then. – Any luck? | -想找个她妈妈生前熟悉的人 -找到了吗 |
[32:13] | Yeah, the lady down the block said | 有 住在街尾的一位女士说 |
[32:14] | that she and Fran’s mom were good friends. | 她跟弗兰的妈妈曾是好朋友 |
[32:16] | She told me what a wonderful woman she was | 告诉我她人特别好 |
[32:18] | and that it was a real shame — | 这一切太可惜了 |
[32:20] | she looked like she was getting better, then died suddenly. | 她看起来都已经好转了 却突然去世 |
[32:22] | Suddenly? I thought she died of cancer. | 突然 我以为她是因为癌症去世的 |
[32:25] | Well, that’s what we heard. | 那是我们听说的版本 |
[32:26] | I called her doctor. He wouldn’t talk to me. | 我打给她的医生 他不愿意向我透露 |
[32:27] | Did you have better luck? | 你试得怎么样 |
[32:29] | The threat of an official visit | 法医声称要专程过来拜访 |
[32:30] | from the medical examiner works every time. | 这样的威胁每次都很管用 |
[32:32] | Yeah. Who wants you sitting in their waiting room, right? | 就是 谁会希望你出现在他们的等待室里呢 |
[32:39] | No. Not — not you. | 不 我不是针对你 |
[32:41] | It’s — it’s — it’s the office. | 是…是说法医这个身份 |
[32:43] | – Okay. I get it. I get it. – It’s — it’s — it’s — | -行 我懂了 -是…是… |
[32:46] | So, our victim’s mother had stage IV lung cancer. | 我打听到死者的母亲患有晚期肺癌 |
[32:49] | When traditional drugs failed, | 尝试了传统的药物不起作用 |
[32:50] | she was accepted into a trial for a new A.L.K. inhibitor. | 她就参加了一种新的ALK抑制剂的临床试验 |
[32:53] | It worked. | 有了效果 |
[32:54] | She went into remission, and the doctor thought | 她的病情得以缓解 医生认为 |
[32:56] | that she would have a meaningful recovery. | 她能够逐渐康复 |
[32:57] | But she didn’t? | 但她没有 |
[32:59] | No. She died unexpectedly two weeks later. | 不 两周后她出人意料地去世了 |
[33:02] | Was there an autopsy? | 当时有做尸检吗 |
[33:04] | Since she was a cancer patient and under a doctor’s care, | 因为她是癌症患者 也接受了医生的治疗 |
[33:06] | there was no autopsy, | 就没有进行尸检 |
[33:07] | and her husband had her cremated the next day. | 而且第二天她丈夫就将她火化了 |
[33:12] | So the stepfather killed the mom, too? | 所以继父连妈妈也杀了 |
[33:16] | First, he killed Fran, | 一开始 他杀了弗兰 |
[33:17] | thought he’d get all the money when his wife died. | 想着这样他老婆一死他就能拿到所有的钱 |
[33:19] | But then her remission meant she wasn’t dying fast enough, | 可她病情缓解意味着她死得太慢了 |
[33:21] | so he felt like he didn’t have any choice. | 他就别无选择了 |
[33:27] | Well, I don’t know what you were thinking. | 我真不知道你当时是怎么想的 |
[33:29] | If your stitches had opened up, you could have bled to death | 要是伤口裂开了 而里佐利警探没能及时找到你 |
[33:31] | before Detective Rizzoli had found you. | 你可能就会失血而亡 |
[33:33] | But I didn’t. | 可我好好的 |
[33:33] | By the grace of God. | 都是老天保佑 |
[33:35] | But since you’ve shown that you clearly don’t have any sense, | 但既然你这么没有一点分寸 |
[33:38] | we’re gonna have to keep an eye on you night and day. | 我们要对你日夜严加监护 |
[33:40] | Careful. | 小心点 |
[33:46] | Take your meds. | 把药吃了 |
[33:57] | Cathy, it’s Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 凯茜 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[34:00] | Uh, we were talking about Tasha Williams. | 我们之前聊过塔莎·威廉姆斯的事 |
[34:03] | Yes, um, I have a question. | 对 我有个问题 |
[34:06] | What does it take | 单身女性想要 |
[34:07] | for a single woman to become a foster parent? | 收养小孩需要满足什么条件呢 |
[34:16] | I guess if you have a reclusive step daughter | 我猜如果你有个离群索居的继女 |
[34:18] | and a dying wife, that 800 grand seems like easy pickings. | 和将死的老婆 要拿到那八十万简直易如反掌 |
[34:21] | Ah, what are the odds of two people tripping over | 两个人看到同一具尸体都无动于衷 |
[34:23] | the same body and not doing anything about it? | 这实在太巧合了 |
[34:25] | Well, if he hadn’t have killed his wife, | 要是他没杀他老婆 |
[34:27] | we might never have known. | 我们可能永远无法知道 |
[34:28] | The problem is, we can’t prove any of it. | 问题是 这些我们都无法证明 |
[34:30] | What if we got the wife’s ashes? Would that have forensic value? | 要是我们拿到他老婆的骨灰呢 有鉴证价值吗 |
[34:33] | Cremation requires temperatures in excess of 1,100 degrees, | 火化时的温度超过1100摄氏度 |
[34:37] | and that destroys DNA, | DNA全都破坏了 |
[34:38] | so even if you could detect some pathogen, | 所以即使你检测到病原体 |
[34:40] | you wouldn’t be able to say it came from the mother’s body. | 也不能说这就是来自母亲的 |
[34:42] | We’ll just have to just keep grinding away at it. | 那我们就继续查呗 |
[34:44] | We’ll get something, eventually…hopefully. | 总会有所发现的 希望如此 |
[34:47] | That “hopefully” made you sound a little less confident. | “希望如此”让你的信心弱了一截诶 |
[34:53] | Can I have pizza? | 我能来块批萨吗 |
[34:56] | Yes, when the doctor clears you for solid foods. | 行啊 等医生说你能吃固体食物了就行 |
[34:59] | I had a sandwich today. | 我今天还吃了三明治呢 |
[35:01] | – Your mother? – Yeah. | -你妈妈做的 -对啊 |
[35:04] | Well, I hope it was delicious, | 希望三明治非常美味 |
[35:05] | because if it causes a blockage, you will not be happy. | 因为要是你因此造成堵塞 你就该后悔了 |
[35:12] | I got it. | 我知道了 |
[35:13] | A blockage? | 堵塞的事 |
[35:15] | No. | 不 |
[35:16] | An idea of how to throw a monkey wrench into Howard’s plan. | 我想到了个阻止霍华德的计划 |
[35:25] | Mr. Ames. | 艾姆斯先生 |
[35:27] | – Thanks for coming in. – Of course. | -感谢您前来 -这是应该的 |
[35:29] | We’re done with our investigation, | 我们的调查已经结束 |
[35:30] | and we’ve concluded that Fran was poisoned. | 结论是弗兰是被毒死的 |
[35:33] | There’s no evidence to suggest | 没有证据表明 |
[35:34] | that it was at someone else’s hand, | 有他人投毒 |
[35:35] | so… | 所以 |
[35:38] | We think she committed suicide. | 我们认为她是自杀的 |
[35:40] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:44] | Our investigation is done, but you’ll likely be contacted | 虽然我们的调查结束了 但可能会有 |
[35:47] | by an investigator from Grand Cayman Bank. | 大开曼岛银行的调查人员联系你 |
[35:50] | The Caymans? | 开曼岛 |
[35:50] | She had an account there. | 她在那有个账户 |
[35:53] | Well, what do they want to talk to me about? | 他们要跟我谈什么呀 |
[35:55] | We can’t officially close our investigation | 我们找不到任何账单或化学证据 |
[35:57] | because we couldn’t find any financial or chemical evidence | 表明弗兰持有该有毒物质 |
[36:00] | that Fran was in possession of the poison. | 所以无法正式结案 |
[36:02] | Cayman law requires a clear cause of death | 开曼的法律规定 必须有明确的死亡原因 |
[36:05] | before they’ll allow transfer of assets to an estate. | 他们才能把资产转为遗产 |
[36:08] | Because we can’t provide one, | 因为我们无法提供明确死亡原因 |
[36:09] | their policy is to send in | 他们的政策是在拒绝转为遗产前 |
[36:10] | their own investigator before they deny the transfer. | 先派他们自己的调查员过来调查 |
[36:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:20] | I know you and your stepdaughter weren’t close, but… | 我知道你和你的继女不怎么亲近 但是 |
[36:24] | …I’m still very sorry for your loss. | 我还是对你失去亲人表示遗憾 |
[36:35] | So, they released you? | 他们允许你出院了 |
[36:37] | They did. They sent me home. | 是啊 他们放我回家了 |
[36:39] | But the doctors still have me on a short leash. | 但是医生还是对我严格控制 |
[36:42] | And you get released at the end of the week. | 你这周末也可以出院了 |
[36:44] | Yep. | 是 |
[36:48] | Well, you know, there’s still that bit of business | 在我走之前 咱们还得把 |
[36:50] | that we need to take care of before I go — | 那点事给解决掉 |
[36:52] | that group-home thing. | 就是那个教养院的事 |
[36:56] | I think we’ve found an alternative. | 我们找到解决办法了 |
[36:59] | Social services has agreed | 社工署已经同意 |
[37:02] | to allow Gwen to be your foster parent, | 让格温做你的养母 |
[37:06] | and she has graciously agreed to take you in. | 她也善良地同意收养你了 |
[37:09] | I’ve got a daughter who’s in college, | 我女儿去上大学了 |
[37:10] | so I have the room and I have the time. | 所以我家有空房间 我也有闲工夫 |
[37:12] | But there’s gonna be some rules. | 但是我要定些规矩 |
[37:15] | Rules? | 规矩 |
[37:16] | For starters, you have to be home for dinner by 6:00, | 首先 你必须在六点前回家吃完饭 |
[37:18] | unless we’ve agreed to something different. | 除非咱们有别的安排 |
[37:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:25] | I’m gonna go… | 我先走了 |
[37:28] | …and let you guys work out the details. | 你们俩慢慢谈细节 |
[37:31] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
[37:34] | Bye, Jane. | 再见 简 |
[37:38] | Homework needs to be done before you surf the net or watch TV. | 你得写完作业才能上网或看电视 |
[37:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[37:44] | And I know that you’re old enough to date, | 我知道你现在到了开始约会的年龄 |
[37:45] | but only on the weekends and only if I’ve met them first. | 但是只能在周末 而且我必须先见过对方 |
[37:48] | Pre-dating interviews? What is this — Guantanamo? | 还要有约会前面试 这是关塔那摩监狱吗 |
[37:53] | It’s gonna be great. | 咱们会相处得很好的 |
[38:22] | You got greedy, Howard. | 你太贪财了 霍华德 |
[38:26] | This isn’t an active crime scene. You can’t be here. | 这里已经不是罪案现场了 你们无权进来 |
[38:29] | Actually, the bank owns the house, | 实际上 这个房子归银行所有 |
[38:31] | and they said we could come in. | 而银行说我们可以来 |
[38:33] | Technically, you’re breaking and entering. | 理论上讲 你才是非法闯入呢 |
[38:35] | Frankie, you mind looking in that bag? | 弗兰基 你去看看那个袋子里是什么 |
[38:42] | Look at this, Korsak. | 看啊 科萨克 |
[38:44] | He’s trying to provide the investigators | 他试图给那些调查员提供 |
[38:45] | with the evidence they need to prove Fran’s suicide. | 可以证明弗兰是自杀的证据 |
[38:48] | I’m sure you’ll find traces of hemlock in that bag, too, | 我敢肯定你会在那个袋子里找到毒芹痕迹 |
[38:51] | which would be okay, if we’d told you what killed her. | 问题是我们并没有告诉过你她死于毒芹毒素 |
[38:53] | Read him his rights. | 向他宣读他的权利吧 |
[38:55] | Howard Ames, you have the right to remain silent. | 霍华德·艾姆斯 你有权保持沉默 |
[38:59] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你说的一切都将成为 |
[39:02] | in a court of law. | 呈堂证供 |
[39:08] | Okay. I put your stuff in a drawer. | 好了 我把你的东西都放在抽屉里了 |
[39:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:11] | And I bought you some of that shampoo that you like — | 我还给你买了点你喜欢的那种洗发水 |
[39:14] | you know, the one with all the fruity-smelling chemicals. | 就是那个有水果味化学物质的洗发水 |
[39:16] | But you said that was like | 但是你不是说 |
[39:17] | washing my hair with dry-cleaning solution. | 那就像是用干洗溶剂洗头吗 |
[39:20] | Yeah, but it’s like fruity-smelling dry-cleaning solution. | 没错 但那也是水果味的干洗溶剂 |
[39:23] | It’s in the green bathroom. | 我放在绿色卫浴里了 |
[39:26] | How’s it taste? | 好喝吗 |
[39:27] | It’s…cold. | 挺冰的 |
[39:33] | What? You’re having a beer? | 你怎么也喝上啤酒了 |
[39:35] | Well, you’re choosing the menu tonight. | 今晚吃什么你做主 |
[39:47] | I actually like it. | 还挺好喝的 |
[39:48] | Yeah, no. See, that’s how it starts. | 看 就是这么开始的 |
[39:51] | I will not be blamed | 你以后要是 |
[39:51] | if you start chugging beers and belching the alphabet. | 开始狂喝啤酒 说话打嗝 你可别赖我 |
[40:00] | So, how are you doing? | 感觉怎么样 |
[40:03] | How am I supposed to be doing? | 我应该是什么感觉 |
[40:07] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[40:09] | Yeah, me neither. | 我也不知道 |
[40:14] | Who’s that? | 谁来了 |
[40:15] | Probably your family. | 也许是你家人 |
[40:19] | I don’t know if I’m ready for all of them | 我还没做好准备 让他们一大堆人 |
[40:21] | to pile in here and try to make me feel better. | 都冲进来然后试图安慰我 |
[40:24] | I just wanted to relax | 我只想放松一下 |
[40:25] | and feel like everything’s heading back to normal again. | 然后觉得仿佛所有事情都回到正轨了 |
[40:31] | Okay. Well, I’ll tell them. | 好吧 那我去跟他们说 |
[40:32] | I’m sure they’ll understand. | 我相信他们会理解的 |
[40:39] | Hail, hail. The gang’s all here. | 大家伙都来了 |
[40:41] | Hey! Hey, Janie. | 简妮 |
[40:42] | We got pizza now. You can have pizza, right? | 我们买了披萨 你现在能吃披萨对吧 |
[40:43] | I forgot the key. | 我忘带钥匙了 |
[40:44] | The game’s already on, so we’re gonna watch. | 比赛已经开始了 我们要看 |
[40:46] | Look who I found! | 看我把谁带来了 |
[40:48] | Come on, get it on. What channel’s it on here? | 快开电视 这是几台 |
[40:49] | It’s 12. It’s 12. 4 or 12. | 12台 4台或者是12台 |
[40:50] | Janie, can you get me an opener? | 简妮 把开瓶器拿给我好吗 |
[40:53] | Someone put lead in your shoes? No. Get it yourself. | 你鞋子灌铅啦 你自己拿去 |
[40:57] | Should I tell them to go? | 我要叫他们离开吗 |
[41:07] | We got anchovies. | 我们买了凤尾鱼 |
[41:08] | You did not. | 骗人 |
[41:11] | They look disgusting. | 看起来好恶心 |
[41:12] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[41:19] | Get in here. | 进来坐 |