时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Oh, look at that. | 你看啊 |
[00:06] | Aw, come on! It’ll be fun! | 来嘛 多好玩啊 |
[00:08] | No. It’s freezing. | 不 冻死了 |
[00:10] | Great! | 多好啊 |
[00:11] | Look, nobody else is out here. It’s just you and me. | 你看 附近没别人 只有你和我 |
[00:15] | All right, look, I’m getting in. | 好吧 看好了 我要下水 |
[00:18] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[00:19] | Go! | 去呗 |
[00:19] | Just give me one good reason why you won’t. | 你说你为什么不来 |
[00:22] | – Um…it’s cold. – Okay. | -很冷 -好吧 |
[00:25] | – It’s dirty. – Yeah. | -又脏 -是啊 |
[00:26] | I don’t want to. | 我不乐意 |
[00:28] | Is that it? That’s so boring. | 就为这个吗 太无趣了 |
[00:31] | Now, that I like. | 这我喜欢 |
[00:32] | That was unexpected. I like it. That’s good. | 出人意料 我喜欢 真不错 |
[00:36] | Come on! Whoo! | 来嘛 |
[00:38] | Whoa, that’s cold! Whoo! | 真冷 |
[00:40] | Come on! Yeah, the water’s fine! | 来嘛 水好极了 |
[00:45] | Cathy! Come on! Take a picture! | Cathy 来啊 拍张照片 |
[00:50] | The water’s fine! | 水真清 |
[01:00] | – Cathy? Cathy? – Oh, my god! | -Cathy Cathy -天啊 |
[01:03] | Cathy, what is it? | 凯茜 怎么了 |
[01:04] | What is it? What’s going on? | 怎么了 发生什么事 |
[01:05] | – What’s going on? Hey! What’s going on? – Look! | -怎么了 怎么了 -你看 |
[01:13] | – You need a theme. – I’ve got a theme. | -你需要个主题 -我有主题 |
[01:14] | – What? – Booze. | -什么主题 -开怀畅饮啊 |
[01:17] | People can drink at home. You need to…amp up the fun. | 酒在家也可以喝 你得…让人喝出点乐趣 |
[01:20] | Yeah, like, great music can do that. | 是啊 比如说来点好音乐 |
[01:23] | Yeah, get a jukebox. | 没错 弄个点唱机 |
[01:24] | I got a jukebox in the back. It’s busted, though. | 柜台后面有个点唱机 不过坏掉了 |
[01:27] | I’m gonna get it fixed. | 我要把它修好 |
[01:28] | It’s got every tune ever done by Tiffany on it. | 里面有蒂芙尼所有的歌 |
[01:31] | That explains why it’s busted. | 怪不得会坏呢 |
[01:34] | – You need a theme. – For a jukebox? | -你需要个主题 -点唱机吗 |
[01:36] | Yeah, Maura’s right. | 是啊 莫拉说得对 |
[01:37] | And — and you know what? You should switch it up. | 而且得时不时换换样 |
[01:39] | Like, one week, do ’80s hair bands. | 比如这周放80年代华丽金属 |
[01:41] | And the next week, do southern rock. | 下周放南方摇滚 |
[01:43] | You know, I think a little consistency would be better. | 我觉得风格统一一点比较好 |
[01:46] | Like, all Josh Groban all the time. | 比如只放乔诗·葛洛班的歌 |
[01:51] | I like it. That way, the bar would be consistently empty. | 好主意 这样酒吧就不会有人来了 |
[01:54] | We would always have seats. | 我们就不愁没座位了 |
[01:56] | The bar will be full. I’m working on live music. | 酒吧会座无虚席的 我打算搞现场演出 |
[01:58] | And you will always have seats. | 这里也永远有你们的座位 |
[02:02] | Detective Kors– um, uh… | 科萨克警… |
[02:04] | Dirty Robber. This is Vince. | 脏强盗吧 我是文斯 |
[02:07] | Angela, what do you think the place needs? | 安琪拉 你觉得这里还需要点什么 |
[02:09] | Yeah, ma, you’re unusually quiet. | 妈 你今天安静得不正常 |
[02:11] | I’m thinking. | 我在思考 |
[02:15] | Paging Dr. Isles. | 呼叫艾尔斯医生 |
[02:16] | No, this is a job for two, Dr. Rizzoli. | 不 这是两个人的工作 里佐利医生 |
[02:24] | What’s up, mom? | 怎么了 妈妈 |
[02:25] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[02:28] | Résumés? This about the job hunt? | 简历啊 是因为求职的事吗 |
[02:30] | Job hunt. How is it going? | 求职怎么样了 |
[02:33] | It’s not. | 不怎么样 |
[02:33] | Nobody wants to hire a woman of a certain age. | 没人想雇佣一个上了年纪的女人 |
[02:36] | They want to hire a 22-year-old. | 他们想要22岁的年轻姑娘 |
[02:39] | Well, statistically speaking, that’s not true. | 从统计学角度来讲 并非如此 |
[02:41] | Although some jobs do require more youthful employees, | 尽管某些工作确实需要相对年轻的员工 |
[02:44] | I think if you just expand your universe to just — | 我认为只要你扩大范围去… |
[02:47] | Really? Statistics now? | 现在是讲统计学的时候吗 |
[02:50] | There’s comfort in numbers. | 数据能让人有点心理安慰 |
[02:51] | Not for me. | 我可不觉得 |
[02:53] | Résumés sent out — 37. | 送出简历 37份 |
[02:54] | Job interviews — one. | 工作面试 一次 |
[02:57] | Jobs gotten — zippo. | 得到工作 零 |
[03:01] | Rizzoli. | 里佐利 |
[03:02] | – Isles. – Korsak. | -艾尔斯 -科萨克 |
[03:04] | Hey, I got to call you back. | 一会儿再打给你 |
[03:06] | Yeah. We’ll be right there. | 好 我们马上到 |
[03:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | I’m sorry. Ma. | 抱歉 妈 |
[03:11] | Yeah, okay, forget it. | 没事 别在意 |
[03:12] | We’ll talk about it later? | 稍后再谈吧 |
[03:14] | Okay, go. Go solve crimes. | 好了 走吧 破你们的案子去吧 |
[03:16] | I’m staying here. | 我待在这儿 |
[03:20] | Hey, Vince. | 文斯 |
[03:21] | Gonna stay and hang some of your posters, okay? | 我待在这儿帮你贴海报 行吗 |
[03:25] | Oh, that’s very nice of you, Angela. Thanks. | 你真好 安琪拉 谢了 |
[03:27] | Yeah, I’m very generous. | 是啊 我慷慨得很 |
[03:29] | I’m also eating for free. | 我还要吃白食 |
[03:32] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Mr. Korsak. | 打扰一下 我找科萨克先生 |
[03:33] | I’m here about the job. | 我是来应聘的 |
[03:34] | Oh, you’ll just have to leave your résumés. | 先把简历留下吧 |
[03:36] | We’re gonna have to reschedule. I’m sorry. | 面试得改期了 抱歉 |
[03:40] | You got any experience? | 你有相关经验吗 |
[03:42] | Not really. I’m just 22. | 没有 我才22岁 |
[03:44] | You’ll be fine. | 会没事的 |
[04:12] | Well, this is a first. | 这只是开始 |
[04:14] | I’ve seen it once. | 我见过一次 |
[04:16] | Is there anything that you haven’t seen once before? | 这世界上有你没见识过的事吗 |
[04:19] | You cutting me slack. | 饶了我吧 |
[04:21] | Come on, tell us. | 说嘛 |
[04:22] | Oh, guy fell off a sailboat. Probably drunk. | 一个男人从帆船上失足落水 大概是喝醉了 |
[04:25] | Probably urinating. | 也说不定是在小便 |
[04:26] | When a man stands up to urinate, his center of gravity is high | 当男人站起来小便时 他的重心很高 |
[04:29] | but the lifeline to the sailboat deck is low, | 但帆船甲板上的救生索位置很低 |
[04:31] | so without a hand to steady himself — | 手上没东西扶着 所以… |
[04:33] | Got it. Y– back to your guy. | 明白了 接着说你那位 |
[04:36] | Yeah, drunk, fell off a boat, | 喝醉了 从船上跌下水 |
[04:37] | died of a heart attack in the water. | 在水中死于心脏病发作 |
[04:39] | Both feet washed up in a couple of days. | 几天后两只脚被冲上岸 |
[04:41] | Never found the rest of him. | 其余部分再也没找到 |
[04:43] | So…his feet were detachable? | 他的脚是可拆卸的吗 |
[04:45] | Well, everyone’s are — kind of. | 某种意义上来说 大家都是这样 |
[04:47] | The tendons connecting the foot to the leg are thin, | 连接脚和腿的肌腱非常细 |
[04:49] | so they dissolve and break away in the seawater. | 会在海水中溶解断裂 |
[04:52] | Another reason I hate the ocean. | 这是我讨厌大海的另一个理由 |
[04:55] | What are the other reasons? | 还有什么理由 |
[04:56] | It’s full of drunk guys peeing in it — | 海里全是醉汉的尿 |
[04:57] | I think that’s enough. | 这条就足够了 |
[04:59] | Well, the buoyancy of the running shoe | 跑鞋的浮力 |
[05:01] | caused the detachable foot to rise to the surface. | 使得断脚浮上海面 |
[05:04] | The current would wash it right to this beach. | 水流把它冲上了海滩 |
[05:07] | So there could be a body on its way. | 所以可能还有一具尸体在路上 |
[05:08] | Yep. Got guys in the harbor searching. | 没错 我让港口的人在找了 |
[05:11] | They may find it first. | 他们可能会先发现尸体 |
[05:12] | Maura, can you even tell us anything from just a foot? | 莫拉 从一只脚上能看出什么吗 |
[05:16] | I’ll be able to tell how the foot was separated. | 我能知道这只脚是怎么断的 |
[05:18] | – Big fish could do that. – You’ve seen that — once. | -可能是大鱼咬的 -这你也见过一次 |
[05:21] | – I didn’t say once. – And once I examine the bones, | -我可没说是一次 -检查骨头的话 |
[05:24] | I’ll be able to check for damage from the impact of a jump. | 可以检测出跳水的冲击造成的损伤 |
[05:27] | Yeah, we’ll have Nina check surveillance cameras on bridges. | 我们会让妮娜检查桥上的监控摄像头 |
[05:29] | Yeah, we’ll also check missing persons, | 还要查一下失踪人口 |
[05:31] | see if somebody went out for a jog and didn’t come back. | 看看有没有人出去慢跑就再没回来 |
[05:33] | Call us if you find anything. | 有线索电话联系 |
[05:35] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:41] | Detective Rizzoli. | 里佐利警探 |
[05:42] | Tell us about the serial murderer | 给我们讲讲在波士顿港口 |
[05:43] | dumping body parts into Boston harbor. | 丢弃尸块的连环杀手 |
[05:48] | Who tipped them off? | 是谁告诉他们的 |
[05:49] | Looks like they got the same call we did. | 看起来他们接到了跟我们一样的电话 |
[06:03] | What do you got, doc? | 你这里怎么样了 医生 |
[06:04] | Well, based on the condition of the tissue, | 根据尸体组织的情况来看 |
[06:07] | the foot was in the water for less than 24 hours. | 那只脚在水里泡了不超过二十四小时 |
[06:09] | What about impact damage? | 有没有冲击损伤 |
[06:10] | None. This wasn’t a jumper. It was sawed off. | 没有 这不是跳海自杀的人 脚是被锯下来的 |
[06:14] | Looks like somebody’s doing a thorough body disposal. | 看来有人进行了彻底的分尸 |
[06:16] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[06:17] | Well, the sneaker is a specialty brand | 这双鞋是专业跑步者用的 |
[06:21] | used by serious runners — it has a zero drop. | 特殊的牌子 它有零垂向压降 |
[06:23] | Wait, wait, wait. You’re losing me. | 等等 我没听明白 |
[06:25] | A zero-millimeter differential in height from heel to toe, | 从脚趾到脚跟的高度完全相同 |
[06:28] | which provides a wider range of motion, | 让脚步的运动范围更大 |
[06:29] | strengthening the foot, forcing it to work harder. | 让脚变得更有力 迫使脚部更用劲 |
[06:32] | Forcing it to work harder? | 迫使脚部更用劲 |
[06:35] | I’ll never buy these. | 我肯定不买这种鞋 |
[06:38] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[06:40] | Uh, the wear pattern. | 是花纹磨损 |
[06:41] | There’s more of it on the outside. Supination. | 鞋子外侧更明显 脚踝外翻 |
[06:44] | The user rolled along the outside of the foot. | 死者跑步时脚外侧受力更大 |
[06:47] | Maybe you can give a description of the shoe | 也许你可以把这只鞋的资料 |
[06:50] | to other precincts. | 发给别的辖区 |
[06:51] | So if we find other shoes, | 如果我们找到了别的鞋 |
[06:52] | – we can compare the wear patterns. – Yeah. | -就可以比对花纹磨损 -对 |
[06:54] | Well, we’ve gone over all the accident reports. | 我们看了所有事故报告 |
[06:56] | So far, no people — or feet — | 目前为止 没有人 也没有脚 |
[06:58] | have been reported missing. | 被上报失踪 |
[06:59] | I’ll keep looking here. | 我会继续在这里查的 |
[07:01] | I’ll keep looking everywhere else. | 我会继续去其他地方查 |
[07:09] | Are we playing video operation? | 我们是在玩视频手术游戏吗 |
[07:12] | These are body parts that have washed up on beaches | 这是东北部的海滩上过去十年里 |
[07:14] | in the northeast over the last 10 years. | 被冲上岸的尸体碎片 |
[07:16] | Uh, Jane doesn’t like the ocean. | 简不喜欢大海 |
[07:19] | Well, that’s not why, but I’ll add it to the list. | 不是因为这个 但我会把这个原因加进去的 |
[07:23] | I like the ocean, but don’t get me started on lakes. | 我喜欢大海 但别跟我提湖 |
[07:26] | Why? Lakes are great. | 为什么 湖很好啊 |
[07:27] | There’s no current. | 湖里没有水流 |
[07:28] | Have you ever seen what settles on the bottom? | 你见过湖底的东西吗 |
[07:31] | Great. Now you’ve ruined lakes. | 太好了 你把湖也毁了 |
[07:33] | Nina, is there any connection | 妮娜 这些尸块跟我们发现的 |
[07:36] | between these body parts and our foot? | 那只脚之间有什么联系吗 |
[07:38] | Not yet. But take a look at this. | 还没发现 但看看这个 |
[07:41] | Since 2007, 11 different feet have washed up in Canada | 从2007年开始 在加拿大有十一只脚 |
[07:45] | on the shores of British Colombia. | 在不列颠哥伦比亚省的海滩上被冲上岸 |
[07:47] | No one knows why. | 没有人知道为什么 |
[07:48] | So they don’t have anything. Eh, we don’t have anything. | 所以他们没有任何线索 我们也没有 |
[07:52] | We’ve got a little more than that — | 我们可能不是全无线索 |
[07:53] | another body part washed up. | 又有一块尸体碎片被冲上岸了 |
[07:55] | – A foot? – A torso. | -一只脚 -一块躯干 |
[08:00] | You’re gonna need more screens. | 你需要更多的屏幕了 |
[08:11] | Thanks, Mr. Pompilio. | 多谢 潘普利奥先生 |
[08:12] | Uh, can you get his contact information? | 你能给我他的联系方式吗 |
[08:17] | Anything from the fisherman? | 钓鱼的人怎么说 |
[08:19] | Yeah, he’s a local. | 他是本地人 |
[08:20] | Comes down once a month. Casts off the pier. | 每个月过来一次 在码头钓鱼 |
[08:22] | And he saw the torso wash up, | 他看到躯干被冲上来 |
[08:24] | but he didn’t see where it came from. | 但他没看到它是从哪来的 |
[08:25] | It’s illegal to cast off the pier. | 在码头上钓鱼是违法的 |
[08:27] | He caught us a torso. Maybe we’ll let it slide. | 他给我们找到了那块躯干 就放过他吧 |
[08:30] | Similar saw markings to the ones on the foot. | 跟那只脚有相似的锯痕 |
[08:33] | Can you tell if it’s the same saw? | 能证明是同一把锯吗 |
[08:34] | No, the blade markings won’t be that specific, | 不 刀片的痕迹没有那么特殊 |
[08:37] | But this is a rough cut made with a ripping blade. | 但这是用利刃很粗暴地切下来的 |
[08:40] | Definitely a murder. | 肯定是谋杀 |
[08:41] | Yeah, we just… don’t know why or of who. | 对 我们只是不知道动机和受害者 |
[08:45] | Detectives, is this the work of a serial killer? | 警探 这是连环杀手的杰作吗 |
[08:48] | We’re just opening the investigation. | 我们刚刚开始调查 |
[08:49] | Somebody tipped them off again? | 又有人通知他们了吗 |
[08:51] | – We know one thing’s for sure. – Come on. | -有一件事可以肯定 -走吧 |
[08:53] | We got a leak in the department. | 警局里有泄密者 |
[09:07] | That’s what posters are for. | 海报就是用来干这个的 |
[09:18] | I need your Jane Hancock. | 我需要你的签名 |
[09:20] | Whoa. I don’t actually work here. | 我其实不在这里工作 |
[09:23] | I don’t love you, Louis. | 我不爱你 路易斯 |
[09:25] | I don’t, do not, love-o, no-o. | 我 不 爱 你 |
[09:28] | Goodbye, Louis. | 再见 路易斯 |
[09:31] | Okay, I’ll sign. | 好吧 我签 |
[09:36] | Louis? | 路易斯 |
[09:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[09:38] | Well, he’s a little obsessive. | 他有点强迫症啊 |
[09:41] | That’s what makes him so good at his job. | 所以他的工作干得特别好 |
[09:43] | He never misses a detail. His bosses love him. | 他从不漏掉任何细节 他的老板都爱他 |
[09:48] | Do you love him? | 那里爱他吗 |
[09:50] | Of course I love him. He’s fantastic. | 我当然爱他 他超级棒 |
[09:52] | He wants us to move in together. | 他想让我们搬到一起住 |
[09:54] | Son of a bitch. | 小婊砸 |
[09:56] | And you don’t want to? | 你不想住在一起 |
[09:58] | No. | 不想 |
[10:00] | Because you’re worried he’ll… find out who you really are | 因为你怕他会看到真实的你 |
[10:03] | and see all your flaws? | 发现你所有的缺点 |
[10:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[10:09] | Don’t you think he’s a little afraid, too? | 你不觉得他也有点怕吗 |
[10:11] | Louis? No. Mnh-mnh, no. He’s perfect. | 路易斯 不不不 他是完美的 |
[10:14] | Louis is a man? | 路易斯是男人吗 |
[10:16] | Yeah, well, then he’s not perfect. | 那他就不是完美的 |
[10:20] | No! | 别 |
[10:25] | What’s your problem, Louis? Back off. | 你有病吗 路易斯 滚远点 |
[10:27] | She doesn’t want to talk to you right now. | 她现在不想跟你说话 |
[10:30] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[10:32] | Yeah, well, don’t call back until… | 别再打过来了 等着… |
[10:34] | – Margaret. – …till margaret calls you. | -玛格丽特 -等着玛格丽特打给你 |
[10:41] | – How did he take it? – Yeah, not so good. | -他是什么反应 -不太好 |
[10:43] | – He was still talking. – I know! | -他还在说呢 -我就知道 |
[10:44] | He never listens. | 他从来都不听 |
[10:46] | Yeah, well, I bet you he listens when he gets his way. | 让他尝尝苦头他就会听话了 |
[10:50] | Perfectly. | 太好了 |
[10:52] | How is he with the laundry? | 他洗衣服洗得怎么样 |
[10:55] | “Que es laundry?” | 洗衣服是什么[西语] |
[11:15] | Yes! Remember these? | 棒 还记得这车吗 |
[11:17] | Yeah. The thing. Volkswagen made them. | 记得 这个尤物 是大众的车 |
[11:18] | You could take the top off, take the doors off, | 你可以把顶棚拆掉 可以把门拆掉 |
[11:21] | Make it different shapes. | 改变它的外形 |
[11:22] | Ah, so cool. | 真酷 |
[11:24] | I’ll tell you what’s uncool — it’s in my spot. | 我来告诉你什么不酷 它停在我的车位上了 |
[11:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:30] | – Oh, it belongs to Chip. – The forensic artist? | -这是奇普的车 -那个刑侦素描师 |
[11:34] | Well, if he gets assigned parking, | 如果他有分配的停车位的话 |
[11:35] | I need to call the union. | 我就得给工会打电话了 |
[11:38] | I would so hate to be Chip right now. | 这下奇普可倒霉了 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah, he’s gonna get an earful. | 对 他肯定会被我骂得很惨 |
[11:42] | Yeah, you should tell Chip | 你应该告诉奇普 |
[11:42] | to watch where he parks his thing or he’s gonna lose it. | 看好他停的地方 否则可要丢了 |
[11:46] | No, the car. It’s a — n-never mind. | 不 我说的是车 是 算了 |
[11:54] | So, is someone dumping the pieces | 那么 这个人把尸块 |
[11:55] | one at a time in the harbor | 分次丢进海湾 |
[11:57] | to throw us off time of death, | 是为了模糊死亡时间呢 |
[11:59] | or is this some sort of statement? | 还是想要表达什么信息 |
[12:01] | Well, it could be that the parts were dumped at the same time | 也可能是同时丢进海里 |
[12:04] | and the current is deciding when they wash up. | 只是被海浪冲散了 |
[12:09] | What do you think about the psychology of a murderer | 你觉得一个会把人用锯子锯成块的 |
[12:11] | who cuts people up with a saw? | 谋杀犯到底是什么心理 |
[12:14] | Well, it could speak to efficiency. | 也许是为了方便抛尸 |
[12:16] | Mm. Or he was very good in shop class. | 也可能他就是喜欢做手工 |
[12:22] | This is Dr. Isles. | 我是艾尔斯医生 |
[12:23] | I have finished my external examination. | 我结束了外部尸检 |
[12:26] | I’m making a “Y” incision on the torso. | 现在要在躯干上做Y型切口 |
[12:29] | Cutting people up like this, it’s — | 把人切成这样 简直是 |
[12:31] | it’s such an odd combination | 一种诡异的组合 |
[12:33] | between passionate and ruthless. | 既是种热情 又冷血无情 |
[12:36] | It’s, oh, just… | 简直 简直 |
[12:39] | Not you, the murderer. | 我说的不是你 是凶手 |
[12:48] | – What? – Do you smell that? | -怎么了 -闻到了吗 |
[12:50] | – That wasn’t me. – Almonds. | -不是我的味道 -苦杏仁味 |
[12:52] | Oh. Yeah. | 闻到了 |
[12:53] | – Get out. Now. – I told you it wasn’t me! | -出去 快 -我说了不是我 |
[12:56] | Jane, it’s cyanide. It smells like almonds. | 简 是氰化物 才有苦杏仁味 |
[13:06] | When do we get our clothes back? | 什么时候能把衣服还我们啊 |
[13:08] | Exposure was brief, | 接触时间不长 |
[13:09] | so decontamination shouldn’t take too long. | 净化应该也不需要太久 |
[13:13] | Jane? | 简 |
[13:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:15] | – It’s just a tickle. – Let me see. | -只是喉咙有些痒 -让我看看 |
[13:18] | What? Stop! | 什么 住手 |
[13:19] | Jane, cyanide poisoning | 简 氰化物中毒 |
[13:21] | stops the cells of the body from being able to use oxygen. | 会让身体细胞失去和氧气结合的能力 |
[13:24] | That didn’t happen, and that thing hurts my eyes, | 不是中毒 而且你的灯照的我眼睛疼 |
[13:27] | as it has the last four times that you’ve used it. | 你都照我四次了 每次都疼 |
[13:31] | Here. | 给 |
[13:33] | Keep hydrating. | 持续进水 |
[13:35] | It’ll help keep your lungs clear. | 能净化你的肺 |
[13:37] | I’ll breathe better when we catch “Edward Sawhands.” | 看”锯子手爱德华”时我的呼吸更顺畅 |
[13:42] | Susie ran a tissue sample today, | 苏茜今天做了组织样本 |
[13:44] | and the results just came back. | 结果刚出来 |
[13:45] | It confirms that cyanide was the cause of death. | 证明了死因是氰化物中毒 |
[13:48] | And the time of death was 24 to 30 hours ago. | 死亡时间是24到30小时前 |
[13:52] | What about the blade marks? | 身上的刀伤呢 |
[13:55] | It was the same type of blade on both body parts. | 两部分尸块上的刀痕吻合 |
[13:57] | It’s a crosscutting blade, commonly found on a sawzall. | 是种交叉型刀刃 一般用于电锯 |
[14:00] | Which you can get in any hardware store anywhere. | 是个五金店就能买到 |
[14:03] | And Susie’s gonna test for cyanide in the foot. | 苏茜会去给脚做氰化物检测 |
[14:05] | Okay, I’ll have Nina check for large purchases of cyanide. | 我去让妮娜查有没有人大量购买过氰化物 |
[14:07] | And in a few hours, the tide comes in. | 再过几小时就要涨潮了 |
[14:16] | Coming through. | 借过 |
[14:18] | Do you mind if I get some more… | 介意再给我一点 |
[14:20] | Hello? | 你好 |
[14:24] | Hi. Excuse me. Do you mind if get another cup of c– | 抱歉 能不能再给我 |
[14:29] | Okay, so my new superpower is invisibility. | 看来我的新超能力是隐形 |
[14:34] | Okay. What? | 好吧 什么 |
[14:35] | No, no. I-I-I realize that. | 不 我发现了 |
[14:37] | No, look, Carlo, I’m gonna get Karen a big-ass diamond. | 听着 卡萝 我要给凯伦买个大钻戒 |
[14:40] | That’s a given. I’m talking about the proposal, okay? | 那是一定的 我要求婚 好吗 |
[14:42] | I want you to film it for me. | 我想让你帮我拍下来 |
[14:46] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[14:47] | Tell me, what’s the plan? | 跟我说说你的计划 |
[14:49] | What? | 什么 |
[14:51] | To propose to your girlfriend? What’s the plan? | 向你女朋友求婚吗 怎么计划的 |
[14:53] | Uh, I-I don’t know. It’s just some lady. | 我不认识 随便一位女士 |
[14:55] | I-I’m on the phone. | 我在打电话呢 |
[14:56] | Hang up. This is important. | 挂了 这事很重要 |
[14:59] | Why should I? | 凭什么啊 |
[15:00] | Because you’re gonna blow this engagement, | 因为你的订婚肯定要告吹 |
[15:02] | no one is ever gonna love you, you’ll die alone. | 没人会爱上你 你要孤独地死去了 |
[15:06] | I’ll call you back. | 我待会儿打给你 |
[15:10] | All right. Tell me. | 好的 告诉我吧 |
[15:13] | Okay, well, I-I was thinking that I wouldn’t say a word | 我没准备直接说出来 |
[15:16] | but I would deliver the ring | 我是打算和我的兄弟们一起 |
[15:17] | in this weird, like, rube goldberg-type device | 用一个奇怪又复杂的设备 |
[15:19] | with all my bros. | 把戒指呈给她 |
[15:21] | Uh, no, no, I-it’ll be great. It’ll be like the ok go video. | 不不 会很棒的 就像OK Go乐队的视频一样 |
[15:23] | Okay… no. | 好吧 不要这样 |
[15:28] | Drink this. | 喝了 |
[15:29] | But I have to go back to work. | 但我还得上班呢 |
[15:31] | They can sell widgets without you. | 那些小事不用你也能办 |
[15:34] | I need to talk to you about women. | 我得跟你讲讲女人 |
[15:35] | ’cause you got a lot to learn. | 因为你还有太多要学 |
[15:46] | What’s up? | 你好啊 |
[15:47] | Oh. You got your clothes back. | 你要回衣服啦 |
[15:49] | Yeah, I mean, the scrubs were comfortable. | 那身手术服也挺舒服的 |
[15:51] | But every time I got in an elevator, | 但每次我进电梯 |
[15:52] | someone wanted to tell me about their rash or their headache. | 就有人跟我说他们出疹了还是头疼了 |
[15:54] | And what would you say? | 那你怎么回答的 |
[15:56] | “Drink some water. Get some sleep.” | 多喝水 多睡觉 |
[15:59] | – You’re an excellent doctor. – Thank you. | -你真是位好医生 -谢谢 |
[16:01] | Mm. What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[16:03] | A titanium rod from the torso. | 躯干上找到的钛棒 |
[16:05] | Murder weapon? | 凶器吗 |
[16:06] | Support for a crumpled spine. We’ll get to that. | 支持变形的脊椎的 我待会儿再讲这个 |
[16:09] | Now, there was cyanide in the torso, but not in the foot. | 躯干上有氰化物 但脚上没有 |
[16:13] | So the poison killed him too quickly, | 说明毒物致死太快 |
[16:14] | and it got to his heart before his extremities. | 扩散到了心脏而没有到四肢 |
[16:17] | – Excellent supposition. – Thank you. | -很棒的推理 -谢谢 |
[16:19] | – But incorrect. – Backsies. | -但是错了 -我收回吧 |
[16:21] | – There are no backsies. – Well, I had my fingers crossed. | -这怎么收回 -我刚才说的不算 |
[16:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:24] | There were traces of blood in the foot, “O” Positive, | 脚上还有血迹 是O型的 |
[16:27] | but the blood in the torso was “A.” | 但躯干里的血是A型 |
[16:29] | So the parts are from different people. | 所以尸块来自两个人 |
[16:31] | We’ve got two victims. | 有两名死者 |
[16:43] | New paperweight? Thanks. | 新纸镇吗 谢谢 |
[16:45] | It’s a titanium rod. | 那是个钛棒 |
[16:47] | Maura extracted it from the torso’s spinal column. | 莫拉在躯干的脊椎里发现的 |
[16:50] | The victim had degenerative spine disease. | 死者的脊椎有变形 |
[16:52] | – There’s a serial number on it. – Which Nina traced. | -上面有序列号 – 妮娜也查过了 |
[16:55] | It was implanted in a Richard O’Connell | 是6年前理查德·奥康奈尔 |
[16:57] | – 6 years ago when he was 19. – Local guy? | -19岁时装的 -本地人吗 |
[16:59] | Yeah. Mom and dad are on their way in. | 父母马上到 |
[17:01] | – Do they know? – No. | -他们知道了吗 -还不知道 |
[17:04] | Nina found the leak. | 妮娜找到泄密者了 |
[17:10] | I don’t believe it. | 我不信 |
[17:12] | I got to take care of this. | 我得去处理这事 |
[17:13] | – Go. I’ll talk to the victim’s parents. – Thanks. | -去吧 死者家属我会去见 -谢谢 |
[17:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:37] | Did I disturb your journey to another universe? | 我打扰你的星际穿越了吗 |
[17:40] | Actually, it’s a heightened version of our universe. | 事实上 是我们宇宙的加强版 |
[17:43] | I call it Bostonia. See? There’s faneuil hall. | 我叫它波士顿尼亚 这是法涅伊尔亭 |
[17:47] | It’s a working spacecraft, which I — | 是个服役中的太空舱 我 |
[17:48] | I didn’t come here for the comics, Chip. | 我不是来看漫画的 奇普 |
[17:51] | Oh. Is this about the parking? | 是停车的事吗 |
[17:53] | I talked with the angry-bear guy, Korsak. | 我和那个很凶的科萨克谈了 |
[17:55] | You’ve been leaking information to the press | 你一直在向媒体泄露进行中的 |
[17:57] | about active murder investigations, | 谋杀案件调查信息 |
[17:58] | which could compromise those investigations. | 这很可能影响调查的 |
[18:02] | I haven’t leaked anything. | 我没有泄露过信息 |
[18:04] | You sent e-mails from your work computer. | 你用你的工作电脑发了电子邮件 |
[18:10] | Oh, right. Yes, I did. | 哦对 好吧 我是泄漏了 |
[18:12] | I mentioned some things to my cousin. | 我跟我表弟讲过一些事 |
[18:13] | He has a local crime blog. He put the word out. | 他有个犯罪博客 是他发布的 |
[18:16] | That’s leaking. | 这就叫泄露 |
[18:18] | No, it’s just talking about work stuff with a blood relative. | 不 我只是和亲戚谈了谈工作 |
[18:22] | This is your defense? | 你就打算这么辩解吗 |
[18:24] | Yeah. So, we good? | 是啊 可以了吗 |
[18:26] | No. | 不可以 |
[18:27] | And you are so screwed. | 你倒霉了 |
[18:31] | The angry-bear guy accepted my apology. | 那个很凶的人接受了我的道歉呢 |
[18:33] | That was parking. This is leaking. | 那是违章停车 这是泄露信息 |
[18:40] | He was an amazing athlete. | 他是个很棒的运动员 |
[18:42] | He was a swimmer, broke all the high-school records. | 游泳运动员 打破了高中所有记录 |
[18:46] | But his back was — was hurting. | 但他总是背痛 |
[18:50] | The coach told us that it was the long season, | 教练跟我们说是因为太累 |
[18:53] | so Richie rested. | 所以理查打算休息一阵 |
[18:55] | He took advil by the handful, | 他吃很多止痛药 |
[18:57] | stretched, slept on a heating pad. | 平躺在电热毯上睡觉 |
[19:01] | Nothing helped. | 怎么做也没效果 |
[19:05] | It was a horrible summer. | 那个夏天他过的很痛苦 |
[19:08] | After the first workout of the new season, | 新学期的第一次练习后 |
[19:11] | we took him to a specialist at mass general. | 我们带他去麻省总医院做专家会诊 |
[19:13] | He had a serious condition. | 他的情况很严重 |
[19:15] | Spondylolisthesis. | 是脊椎前移 |
[19:16] | It’s a… a rare spine disease. | 一种 罕见的脊椎病 |
[19:21] | It’s very painful, and there’s no cure. | 很痛苦 而且无法治愈 |
[19:26] | Must have been very difficult for him. | 他当时过得肯定不容易 |
[19:28] | That’s what’s amazing — | 这正是最惊人的地方 |
[19:29] | He handled the diagnosis with such… dignity. | 他对待病痛 是那么从容 |
[19:35] | He did everything the doctor asked. | 他完全遵从了医嘱 |
[19:38] | And then he had surgery. | 做了手术 |
[19:39] | The titanium rod in his back? | 植入了钛棒 |
[19:41] | It helped his, uh, posture, but not the pain. | 改善了一点身形 但依旧很痛 |
[19:45] | He never complained, but it got to him. | 他从不抱怨 但他痛得不行了 |
[19:50] | We wanted him to have a second surgery but… | 我们想让他再做一次手术 |
[19:52] | He didn’t want to? | 他不愿意吗 |
[19:53] | He stopped listening when he found this — | 他认识了这个医治者就不再 |
[19:58] | this healer. | 听我们的话了 |
[19:59] | Another doctor? | 另一位医生吗 |
[20:01] | He called himself a doctor, but he didn’t use medicine. | 他说自己是医生 但他不用药 |
[20:04] | – What did he use? – I don’t know. | -那用什么 -我不知道 |
[20:06] | Richard got crazy when we asked questions. | 我们一问起理查德就暴躁 |
[20:09] | He stopped taking his medication… | 他把药都停了 |
[20:12] | And stopped doing the exercises. | 也不再锻炼 |
[20:15] | And he got worse. Much worse. | 之后他的情况就加重了 很严重 |
[20:19] | But he said that we didn’t understand, that we… | 但他说是我们不理解 说我们 |
[20:23] | we didn’t have faith. | 没有信念 |
[20:25] | – He thought he would get better? – He was sure of it. | -他觉得他能好起来 -他很确信的样子 |
[20:28] | Mr. O’Connell, what was the doctor’s name? | 奥康奈尔先生 那位医生叫什么 |
[20:30] | Murray. Mark Murray. | 穆雷 马克·穆雷 |
[20:33] | Only Dr. Murray understood. | 只有穆雷医生理解 |
[20:35] | Only Dr. Murray could get him well. | 只有穆雷医生能治好他 |
[20:39] | When was the last time you had contact with your son? | 你最后一次和儿子联系是什么时候 |
[20:41] | He hadn’t returned our calls for a month. | 他有一个月没回我们电话了 |
[20:54] | So, Richard O’Connell gets worse, | 理查德·奥康奈尔的病情加重了 |
[20:56] | but that only makes him believe in this Dr. Murray more? | 但那却让他更加相信穆雷医生了 |
[20:58] | Faith is a powerful thing. | 信念的力量是伟大的 |
[20:59] | So is reality. | 现实也是 |
[21:01] | What did his surgeon say? | 他的医生怎么说 |
[21:03] | Well, the titanium rod stabilized his spine, | 钛棒固定了他的脊椎 |
[21:05] | but he still had a progressive disease. | 但他的病情并未好转 |
[21:07] | Which would never go away. Mnh-mnh. | 而且也无法痊愈 |
[21:08] | Well, Dr. Murray promised a cure, gave him hope. | 穆雷医生保证可以治愈 给了他希望 |
[21:11] | False hope. | 虚假的希望 |
[21:12] | Well, desperate people take what they can get. | 绝望的人抓到什么都是救命稻草 |
[21:16] | Dr. Murray’s license had been suspended by the a.M.A. | 美国医药协会吊销了穆雷医生的执照 |
[21:19] | Hmm, can’t wait to meet him. | 真等不及见他了 |
[21:21] | Yeah, I got a bunch of fake problems | 我有一堆假毛病 |
[21:22] | he could pretend to help me with. | 等他假装为我解决呢 |
[21:24] | How long’s Murray been renting this place? | 穆雷租这地方多久了 |
[21:25] | Uh, a little over a year and a half. | 一年半多吧 |
[21:27] | Heck of a place for a doctor’s office. | 对于一个医生来说这地方真够凑合的 |
[21:37] | Ooh. Well, whoever was manning the desk left in a hurry. | 整理桌子的人走的很匆忙啊 |
[21:40] | And they took all the people magazines. | 还带走了所有杂志呢 |
[21:43] | Check with the phone company. | 跟电话公司查询一下 |
[21:44] | See when the last phone call was placed. | 看最后一通电话什么时候打来的 |
[21:46] | There’s something you have to see. | 这有东西让你看 |
[22:00] | Come on around. Take a look. | 过来看看 |
[22:16] | Just when I thought I couldn’t be less of a fan of this guy… | 他真是能一次又一次得震撼我啊 |
[22:23] | At what point do you think Richard O’Connell | 你觉得理查德·奥康奈尔是什么时候起 |
[22:25] | lost faith in his treatment? | 对治疗失去信心的 |
[22:27] | When he realized his doctor was a psychopath. | 当他发现医生是个精神病患者时 |
[22:30] | If he realized. | 如果他真的发现了的话 |
[22:32] | I talked to the other tenants. | 我跟其他租户谈了 |
[22:34] | This place is classy. | 这地方真是好啊 |
[22:35] | We got a guy who buys your grandma’s gold jewelry | 有个人收购旧首饰 |
[22:37] | and melts it down, | 就为了融化它 |
[22:38] | we have an earwax-removal specialist | 有一个用土耳其蜡烛 |
[22:40] | who uses turkish candles, | 去除耳垢的专家 |
[22:41] | and we have a woman who rescues cats. | 还有个喜欢救护猫咪的女人 |
[22:43] | Is that right upstairs? | 就在楼上吗 |
[22:44] | – ’cause I heard some awful noises. – Yeah. | -因为我听到好吵 -没错 |
[22:46] | Uh, and apparently, she rescues them to keep them. | 而且她救猫就是为了养着 |
[22:49] | Do they know Dr. Murray? | 他们认识穆雷医生吗 |
[22:50] | No. He kept odd hours and used the entrance out back. | 不 他作息时间奇怪 而且只走后门 |
[22:54] | It’s a perfect place to practice imaginary medicine. | 真是当假医生的绝佳地点 |
[23:07] | – Oh, come on. – This is Dr. Mark Murray. | -拜托 -我是马克·穆雷医生 |
[23:10] | Prepare yourself | 准备好体验一下 |
[23:11] | to experience the healing properties of sound. | 声音的治疗功能 |
[23:15] | One man’s wall of sound | 明明是音响 |
[23:16] | is another man’s medical equipment. Ugh! | 有人就能拿来当治疗仪器 |
[23:19] | Now I need medical help. | 这下我真需要治疗了 |
[23:23] | Hey, what’s this? | 这是什么 |
[23:25] | “Tumors, facial.” “Tumors, lymphatic.” | 肿瘤 面部 肿瘤 淋巴 |
[23:28] | “Joint pain, mild.” | 轻微关节痛 |
[23:30] | He’s got a playlist for everything. | 播放列表还挺全呢 |
[23:33] | I don’t want to hear what went along with that. | 我可不想知道那个的音频是什么样的 |
[23:35] | Detectives, we found dr. Murray’s appointment book. | 警探们 我们发现了穆雷医生的预约记录 |
[23:38] | He had a patient coming in — Russ Pfeiffer. | 有位患者马上要来 罗斯·普费菲 |
[23:46] | Mr. Pfeiffer, how long were you seeing dr. Murray? | 普费菲先生 你来穆雷医生这里看病多久了 |
[23:48] | Today was my first appointment. | 今天是第一次 |
[23:51] | So you didn’t know him? | 你之前不认识他 |
[23:53] | No. He was going to treat my rheumatoid arthritis. | 不认识 他要给我治风湿性关节炎的 |
[23:57] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[23:58] | He was gonna treat you how? | 他打算怎么给你治疗 |
[24:00] | By using sound waves | 用声波 |
[24:01] | to create new pathways through my neural system. | 给我制造新的神经回路 |
[24:07] | Mr. Pfeiffer, traditional medicine — | 普费菲先生 传统医学 |
[24:09] | My traditional doctor practiced traditional medicine. | 我的传统医生一直给我用传统医药 |
[24:13] | He gave me pills — anti-inflammatories — | 让我吃药 消炎药 |
[24:15] | for years, until my liver started breaking down. | 就这样拖到我的肝功能也出现问题 |
[24:18] | Then pain pills, which worked — too well. | 给我开止痛药 但是止痛效果太好 |
[24:21] | I lived in fear of becoming addicted to them. | 我担心我会因此吃上瘾 |
[24:25] | Constant pain or fear of addiction– | 持续疼痛 还是担心上瘾 |
[24:27] | those were my choices. | 只有这两个选择 |
[24:28] | How did you hear about Dr. Murray? | 那你是怎么知道穆雷医生的 |
[24:30] | I was on the way home from the pharmacy with all of my prescriptions | 我带着处方药从药店回家的路上 |
[24:34] | When I saw this man putting up fliers on the bus bench | 看到有人在等公交的座椅上贴广告单 |
[24:37] | that said “Miraculous healing”. | 上面写着”神迹治愈” |
[24:41] | You can smile. You don’t need a miracle, do you? | 你就笑吧 反正你也不需要奇迹 |
[24:44] | Uh, Mr. Pfeiffer, I-I’m sorry. | 普费菲先生 对不起 |
[24:46] | I didn’t mean to offend you. | 我不是有意冒犯你 |
[24:50] | I was skeptical, too. | 其实我也将信将疑 |
[24:52] | I asked a lot of questions. | 我问了许多问题 |
[24:53] | The man said he was Dr. Murray’s assistant, | 那人说他是穆雷医生的助手 |
[24:56] | and he told me such amazing stories of recovery. | 跟我讲了许多神迹治愈的病例 |
[24:58] | He himself was cured of cancer by Dr. Murray’s sound waves. | 他自己就因穆雷医生的声波治疗治好了癌症 |
[25:02] | He looked at the big bag of pill bottles I was carrying | 他看了眼我拎着的装满药瓶子的大包 |
[25:05] | and told me he used to have a bag twice the size | 说他以前拿来装药的包比我的还大一倍 |
[25:07] | And if I saw Dr. Murray, | 如果我去找穆雷医生 |
[25:08] | I…wouldn’t need any pills ever. | 以后就再也不用吃药了 |
[25:15] | And what was his assistant’s name? | 他的助手叫什么名字 |
[25:18] | That’s the damndest thing. | 真是太糟糕了 |
[25:20] | I never got his name. | 我不知道他的名字 |
[25:21] | He didn’t give you a card or anything? | 他没有给你名片什么的吗 |
[25:22] | He referred to himself as Dr. Murray’s assistant. | 他只自称是穆雷医生的助手 |
[25:25] | I never heard him use his own name. | 从没听他说过自己的名字 |
[25:29] | Thank you, Mr. Pfeiffer. You’ve been very helpful. | 普费菲先生 非常感谢你的协助 |
[25:32] | – I can go? – Yeah. | -我可以走了 -是的 |
[25:35] | No, let me do it. | 我自己能起来 |
[25:43] | Mr. Pfeiffer, | 普费菲先生 |
[25:44] | give us a call if you remember anything else. | 要是还想起什么事就联系我们 |
[25:49] | We need to find that assistant. | 我们得找到那名助手 |
[25:51] | Yeah. That’s the miracle we need. | 没错 这是我们需要的奇迹 |
[26:10] | Uh, excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[26:12] | I’m looking for my waitress from this afternoon. | 我想找今天下午的那位服务员 |
[26:13] | I didn’t get her name. | 我没问她的名字 |
[26:14] | Was there a problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[26:15] | No. She was awesome. | 没有 她超赞 |
[26:20] | Uh…I-I brought Clint in to meet her– | 我把克林特带来见见她 |
[26:22] | not, like, for dating. | 不是约会的意思 |
[26:24] | Uh, I’m about to be engaged. He’s pre-engaged. | 我快要订婚了 他也已经预备了 |
[26:26] | Well, pre-pre-engaged. | 八字才刚写了一撇呢 |
[26:28] | Hmm. This waitress just gave me some really great advice. | 只是那名服务员给了我许多好建议 |
[26:30] | And I need a dose– a big one. | 我也需要她给我一些建议 |
[26:32] | Yeah, I thought I was clueless. | 我还以为只有我糊里糊涂呢 |
[26:33] | Well, you are, but I’m– | 你确实是这样 我只是… |
[26:34] | – Was it Terry? – Uh…nope. | -是泰莉吗 -不是 |
[26:37] | Evelyn? Short red hair? | 伊芙琳 红色短发的那位 |
[26:39] | I think she was the bartender. | 我想她应该是酒保 |
[26:40] | I mean, she was back there when she told me | 她当时就站在吧台后面跟我说话 |
[26:41] | I had no idea how to propose to my girlfriend. | 我那时候完全不知道怎么向我女朋友求婚 |
[26:43] | – And I have even less. – He really does. | -我更加没思路 -真的 |
[26:45] | Uh, she had dark hair, gravely voice, | 深色头发 嗓音低沉 |
[26:48] | pushy, kind of inappropriate. | 爱出风头 有些无礼 |
[26:49] | You’re talking about Angela. | 你是说的是安琪拉呀 |
[26:51] | – Okay. – Well, she’s not here. | -好 -她现在不在这 |
[26:52] | But I’m the owner. I know a lot about proposals. | 我是老板 我也知道很多求婚的小技巧 |
[26:55] | Um…okay. | 好吧 |
[26:57] | Seriously. I’ve been married three times. | 真的 我都结了三次婚了 |
[27:00] | We should go. | 我们还是走吧 |
[27:01] | Yeah. It’s– it’s getting late, so… | 是啊 现在挺晚了 |
[27:04] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[27:07] | – He should talk to Angela. – Definitely. | -他真该找安琪拉谈谈 -没错 |
[27:09] | Blood from both the foot and the torso | 脚和躯干提取的血液 |
[27:11] | were present at the crime scene. | 都和犯罪现场的匹配 |
[27:13] | Which doesn’t mean they were murdered there. | 也就是说他们不是在那遇害的 |
[27:15] | Uh, no, but they were definitely cut up there. | 但说明他们是在那被碎尸的 |
[27:17] | Jane. We got to go. | 简 我们得走了 |
[27:21] | Dr. Murray was kicked out of the A.M.A., | 穆雷医生被美国医学协会除名了 |
[27:23] | But Nina found a bogus license he filed with the city | 但妮娜查到了他在租那间办公室时 |
[27:26] | when he rented his office. | 提供的假行医执照 |
[27:28] | It lists information on the assistant. | 上面列有助手的信息 |
[27:29] | His name is Bob Burke. | 他叫鲍勃·博克 |
[27:30] | Well, let’s go talk to him. | 我们去找他谈谈 |
[27:31] | That’s why we got to hurry. | 所以我们得抓紧时间了 |
[27:32] | An emergency call for Bob Burke just came in. | 刚接到鲍勃·博克的急救电话 |
[27:35] | And the paramedics are already on their way. | 医务人员已经在路上了 |
[27:39] | I heard a noise, so I came out on the porch. | 我听到了响声 就走出门外 |
[27:42] | I saw Mr. Burke stumbling out of his apartment. | 然后就看到博克先生在他家门外跌倒 |
[27:45] | He fell to his knees, vomited, and passed out. | 他跪倒在地 开始呕吐 随后昏倒 |
[27:48] | That’s when I called 911. | 我立即打电话报警 |
[27:50] | You did the right thing. | 你做得很好 |
[27:53] | I’m Detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[27:54] | Um, can I ask him a few questions? | 我能问他几个问题吗 |
[27:55] | – As long as I can keep working on him. – Absolutely. | -只要你让我继续抢救他 -好的 |
[27:58] | Uh, M-Mr. Burke, | 博克先生 |
[27:59] | I need to ask you a couple questions about Dr. Murray. | 我要问你几个有关穆雷医生的问题 |
[28:01] | Y-you worked for him? | 你是他的助手吗 |
[28:03] | I idolized him. | 我崇拜他 |
[28:05] | He was a visionary. | 他医术高明 |
[28:07] | He was also your doctor? | 他也给你治疗了吗 |
[28:09] | He saved my life. | 他救了我的命 |
[28:11] | But… t-then he… | 但 之后他… |
[28:15] | Then what? | 他怎么了 |
[28:17] | M-M-Mr. Burke, please tell me. | 博克先生 请回答我 |
[28:20] | He began to believe that he was above men… | 他开始觉得自己远超于凡人 |
[28:25] | like a God. | 觉得自己是神 |
[28:28] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[28:29] | We’re working on that. | 我们还在检查 |
[28:32] | Almonds. | 杏仁味 |
[28:33] | – What? – He’s been poisoned by cyanide. | -什么 -他是氰化物中毒 |
[28:35] | Everybody get back! | 全都退后 |
[28:48] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[28:49] | Dr. Rizzoli. | 里佐利医生 |
[28:50] | Dr. Rizzoli. | 里佐利医生 |
[28:55] | He’s actually a nurse. | 他其实是护士 |
[28:57] | That’s– | 这… |
[28:58] | Why do you have to be that way? | 你为什么要这样呀 |
[29:00] | She’s the one who’s disinfecting our clothes. | 就是她把我们的衣服拿去消毒了 |
[29:02] | Oh, go talk to your smiley girlfriend. | 去找你那甜甜女朋友哭诉去吧 |
[29:04] | Maybe she’s got a thing for nurses. | 说不定她喜欢护士装呢 |
[29:06] | Yeah, and tell her that she can solve all of her problems | 告诉她只要多喝水 多睡觉 |
[29:08] | by drinking lots of water and getting tons of sleep. | 就能包治百病 |
[29:11] | No, he can’t say that. He’s not a doctor. | 他不能这么说 他又不是医生 |
[29:13] | I want my clothes back. | 我想要回我的衣服 |
[29:14] | Tomorrow. | 明天给 |
[29:18] | You good? | 你还好吧 |
[29:19] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[29:20] | I’m saving a ton on dry-cleaning so… | 可以不用自己洗衣服了 所以… |
[29:21] | Your clothes are in the back of my trunk. | 你的衣服在我的卡车后座 |
[29:24] | What about Frankie’s? | 那弗兰基的衣服呢 |
[29:25] | Yep. | 也在 |
[29:28] | Thanks for bringing them. | 多谢你把衣服带过来 |
[29:31] | Oh, I guess she likes a man in uniform. | 看来她喜欢穿制服的男人啊 |
[29:35] | Oh, wait. | 等等 |
[29:36] | Seriously, you do need to flush out your system. | 说真的 你确实需要加速一下新陈代谢 |
[29:39] | With alcohol. | 用酒精 |
[29:40] | Exactly. Excuse me. | 是的 不好意思 |
[29:42] | May we get some service for the doctor, please? | 能给这位医生一些喝的吗 |
[29:44] | We got a surgery in an hour. | 我们一小时后有台手术 |
[29:55] | He’s weak, but when he wakes up, he could talk. | 他很虚弱 但等他醒过来就可以讲话了 |
[29:58] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[30:16] | – Hey. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[30:18] | Uh, detective Jane Rizzoli. | 我是简·里佐利警探 |
[30:19] | I remember. | 我记得你 |
[30:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[30:23] | Um Mr. Burke… | 博克先生 |
[30:25] | Bob. | 叫我鲍勃就好 |
[30:26] | Okay, Bob, um… | 好吧 鲍勃 |
[30:29] | Can you tell me about Dr. Murray? | 你能跟我谈谈穆雷医生吗 |
[30:34] | He used sound waves to push my cancer into remission. | 他利用声波缓解了我的癌症 |
[30:39] | My oncologist didn’t believe it, | 我的肿瘤医生不相信 |
[30:41] | but the tests showed it was gone. | 但测试结果显示肿瘤没了 |
[30:46] | I quit my job as an accountant to work for Dr. Murray. | 我辞去了会计的工作去为穆雷医生工作 |
[30:49] | You were his assistant. | 你是他的助手 |
[30:50] | I did everything. | 我什么都做 |
[30:52] | I answered phones, handled billing. | 接电话 处理账单 |
[30:54] | Um, did you help with the treatments? | 那你帮助他治疗吗 |
[30:57] | He put patients in specific acoustical environments | 他将病人置于他自己设计的 |
[31:01] | that he designed himself. | 特殊的声学环境中 |
[31:03] | Uh, I adjusted the levels during the procedure. | 在这个过程中我帮忙调节程度 |
[31:06] | And what were the results? | 那结果如何 |
[31:08] | I saw miracles — | 我见证了许多奇迹 |
[31:10] | Arthritis just…gone, | 关节炎治好了 |
[31:13] | scoliosis straightened. | 脊柱侧弯拉直了 |
[31:16] | Tumors disappeared. | 肿瘤消失了 |
[31:19] | But…then… | 但之后 |
[31:23] | What? Then what? | 怎么了 之后怎么了 |
[31:26] | I was an accountant, so I knew spreadsheets. | 我是个会计 所以我熟悉各种表格 |
[31:28] | I catalogued Dr. Murray’s treatment protocol. | 我将穆雷医生的治疗方案分了类 |
[31:31] | Dr. Murray was obsessed with data. | 穆雷医生非常沉迷于数据 |
[31:34] | He wanted to prove to the medical community | 他想向医学界证明 |
[31:36] | that they were wrong, | 他们错了 |
[31:37] | that he had the answer to curing all disease… | 他可以用声音治愈所有的 |
[31:41] | with sound. | 疾病 |
[31:44] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[31:45] | It seems crazy, but that’s what I saw happening. | 这看起来很疯狂 但我看到的事实就是这样 |
[31:49] | Everyone got better. | 每个人都有所好转 |
[31:51] | But then someone didn’t. | 然后有人没有好转 |
[31:54] | Two patients didn’t respond at all… | 有两个病人对治疗没有反应 |
[31:59] | And Dr. Murray went a little…crazy. | 穆雷医生就有一些愤怒 |
[32:02] | How crazy? | 有多愤怒 |
[32:07] | He killed them. | 他把他们杀了 |
[32:09] | So the world wouldn’t know he failed, | 那样别人就不知道他失败了 |
[32:12] | and when I wouldn’t help him cover up the murders, | 当我不愿意帮他掩盖谋杀真相的时候 |
[32:15] | he came to my apartment and held me down… | 他来到我的公寓摁住我 |
[32:18] | …and poured a vial of cyanide down my throat! | 强迫我喝下了一瓶氰化物 |
[32:21] | I’m sorry, but you’re gonna have to leave. | 对不起 你必须离开了 |
[32:23] | He’s gonna come back. | 他会回来的 |
[32:25] | I’m the only one who knows! He’s gonna come back! | 我是唯一知道真相的人 他一定会回来的 |
[32:27] | No, you’re safe here, okay? I promise. | 不 你在这里很安全 我保证 |
[32:29] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[32:30] | No shots! I will not have any shots! | 不要打针 我不打针 |
[32:37] | Hey, Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[32:38] | Hey, Jane. I found a home address for Dr. Murray. | 简 我找到了一个穆雷医生的家庭住址 |
[32:41] | Okay, great. Um, text me the address. | 好极了 把地址用短信发给我 |
[32:43] | I’ll be there as soon as I can get a guard on this door. | 我给这个房间安排好安保后马上去 |
[32:47] | I don’t expect there’ll be any permanent damage | 我认为这次氰化物中毒不会造成 |
[32:49] | from the cyanide. | 永久性的损伤 |
[32:50] | Uh, Mr. Burke experienced a significant amount of vomiting, | 博克先生呕吐非常严重 |
[32:53] | which limited the amount of poison in his system. | 这减少了他体内残留的有毒物质 |
[32:55] | Well, I’d like to see the results of his tox screen | 我想看一下他的毒物筛查结果 |
[32:57] | so I can compare it to what I found in the two victims. | 用来和现有的两名受害人做对比 |
[32:59] | I’d love to help, but I can’t. | 我很想帮你 但我无能为力 |
[33:01] | I could get a search warrant. | 我可以申请搜查令 |
[33:04] | We didn’t do a tox screen. | 我们没做毒物筛查 |
[33:05] | That’s standard procedure. | 但那是标准程序啊 |
[33:06] | It is, but Mr. Burke | 确实是 但博克先生 |
[33:08] | is vehemently against western medicine — | 对现代医学非常反感 |
[33:10] | No needles, no tests. | 拒绝打针 拒绝做测试 |
[33:12] | And since he was conscious when admitted, | 因为被收治时他是清醒的 |
[33:14] | we had to ask for his consent, which was denied. | 所以我们必须征得他的同意 但没有成功 |
[33:17] | Then there’s no way to determine his toxicity levels. | 所以我们就没办法测试他的中毒程度 |
[33:20] | Is he aware of how dangerous cyanide is? | 他知道氰化物的危险程度吗 |
[33:22] | Oh, he’s aware. | 他知道 |
[33:23] | Oh, and against my advice, | 而且在违背医嘱的情况下 |
[33:25] | Mr. Burke’s demanding his release. | 博克先生坚持要出院 |
[33:34] | Susie. Grab a collection kit. | 苏茜 拿一套采集工具来 |
[33:45] | – Hey, Korsak. – YO. | -科萨克 -怎么了 |
[33:48] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[33:53] | Nice boat. | 船不错 |
[33:54] | Yeah, perfect for dumping body parts in the harbor. | 是啊 很适合在港口抛尸 |
[33:57] | But who’s doing the dumping? | 但是是谁抛的呢 |
[34:01] | – Oh, boy. – Yeah. | -天呐 -是啊 |
[34:11] | Dr. Isles. | 艾尔斯医生 |
[34:13] | Hi. It’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[34:14] | Can you send me a photo | 你能给我发一张 |
[34:15] | of the wear pattern on the bottom of the running shoe | 被冲上岸的跑鞋鞋底的 |
[34:18] | that washed up in the harbor? | 花纹磨损的图片吗 |
[34:19] | Yep. | 好 |
[34:20] | Send it to Korsak’s phone. | 发到科萨克的手机上 |
[34:23] | Uh, the sneaker showed pronounced supination | 运动鞋的花纹磨损显示有 |
[34:26] | in the wear pattern. | 很严重的脚踝外翻 |
[34:27] | Right, and the outside edges were worn down. | 是的 鞋的外缘磨损很严重 |
[34:28] | Yes, it was a specialty running shoe made by Altra. | 是的 这是奥特拉生产的特殊跑鞋 |
[34:34] | Wear patterns match. | 花纹磨损吻合 |
[34:35] | Yep. Same manufacturer. It’s also zero drop. | 是啊 同样的制造商 也是零垂向压降 |
[34:37] | Um, I’m gonna have CSRU come in here | 我会让犯罪现场调查组来这里 |
[34:39] | and bag the shoes and dust the apartment. | 把鞋子打包 同时搜索公寓的指纹 |
[34:42] | Wait, Jane. There’s something else. | 等等 简 还有件事 |
[34:43] | Bob Burke wouldn’t allow the hospital to run any blood tests, | 鲍勃·博克不让医院做任何血液测试 |
[34:46] | so I sent Susie over to his apartment, | 所以我让苏茜去了他的公寓 |
[34:48] | and she managed to get some samples | 她采集了一些门口脚垫上 |
[34:50] | off the welcome mat where he vomited. | 他的呕吐样本 |
[34:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:52] | There was no trace of cyanide. | 没有氰化物的痕迹 |
[34:54] | It had to come out, or he’d be dead. | 但毒物一定排出了 否则他就死了 |
[34:56] | No, no, no, he — he reeked of it. | 不 不 他闻起来就是中毒了 |
[34:58] | I smelled it. The paramedic smelled it. | 我闻到了 急救人员也闻到了 |
[35:00] | No, he reeked of almonds | 不 他闻起来是杏仁味 |
[35:01] | because his discharge was laced with almond extract. | 因为他的呕吐物里加了杏仁提取物 |
[35:04] | He probably swallowed enough to make himself throw up. | 他也许吞下了很多好让自己呕吐 |
[35:07] | And to make us think he’d been poisoned. | 然后让我们以为他被投毒了 |
[35:09] | All right. Thanks. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[35:11] | – Burke played us. – Yep. | -博克耍了我们 -是的 |
[35:13] | We can’t let him leave the hospital. | 我们不能让他离开医院 |
[35:15] | Harrington’s guarding Burke. | 海林顿在守着博克 |
[35:17] | That’s Dr. Murray at the bottom of the harbor. | 沉入海底的是穆雷医生 |
[35:20] | Harrington’s not answering. | 海林顿没有接电话 |
[35:22] | Frankie. | 弗兰基 |
[35:23] | Get everybody to the hospital. Bob Burke’s our killer. | 让所有人都去医院 鲍勃·博克就是凶手 |
[35:29] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[36:04] | He looked so sick. | 他看上去病得很厉害 |
[36:05] | I didn’t think he had enough strength to overpower me. | 我没想到他比我力气还大 |
[36:07] | – Okay. You all right? – I’m pissed! | -好吧 你还好吗 -我很生气 |
[36:08] | Yeah, me too. | 是的 我也是 |
[36:12] | Jane. | 简 |
[36:14] | Burke’s gone. | 博克跑了 |
[36:15] | He’s got Harrington’s uniform. | 他穿了海林顿的警服 |
[36:17] | Lock down the hospital. We’re on our way. | 封锁医院 我们在路上了 |
[36:20] | No one leaves without my authorization. | 没有我的允许谁也不能离开医院 |
[36:23] | Riley. Brown. Come on. | 莱利 布朗 过来 |
[36:26] | Detective Rizzoli, how long will this take? | 里佐利警探 还要持续多长时间 |
[36:28] | As long as it takes to make sure everyone’s safe | 要确保大家都安全 |
[36:30] | and to bring Burke into custody. | 并把博克捉拿归案 |
[36:32] | Now, we have to lock down the entire hospital | 我们要一层一层地 |
[36:34] | floor by floor. | 把医院封锁 |
[36:35] | As my men arrive, they’ll replace hospital security, okay? | 我的人来了后 会替换医院的保安 |
[36:38] | I promise we’ll get it done as quickly as possible. | 我保证我们一定会尽快处理 |
[36:41] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[36:41] | So, I need you at the back exit near the loading dock. | 你去后门卸货的地方 |
[36:48] | Detective Rizzoli ordered me to sweep the parking lot. | 里佐利警探让我去看一下停车场 |
[36:56] | Yeah, we’re almost there. What’s the word? | 是的 我们快到了 情况怎么样 |
[36:58] | First two floors are clear. | 一层和二层都没问题 |
[36:59] | Okay, don’t forget to check the janitor’s closets. | 好的 别忘了检查清洁室 |
[37:01] | – And the air vents. – And the air vents. | -还有通风管道 -还有通风管道 |
[37:03] | He’s not going anywhere. | 他跑不了 |
[37:10] | That’s him. That’s him. | 是他 是他 |
[37:29] | Freeze. Boston Police. | 不许动 波士顿警察 |
[37:33] | Hands in the air now. | 举起手来 |
[37:35] | You know what’s in here? | 你知道这里面是什么吗 |
[37:37] | Almond extract. Goes great with cookies. | 杏仁提取液 很适合做饼干 |
[37:40] | – You sure about that? – Absolutely. | -你确定吗 -非常确定 |
[37:42] | I love a good almond cookie. | 我喜欢吃杏仁饼干 |
[37:45] | Stop. | 站住 |
[37:47] | I’m gonna get in the car now. | 我现在要上车了 |
[37:48] | Don’t come any closer! | 别再往前走了 |
[37:50] | Don’t. Don’t. | 不要 不要 |
[38:00] | That better be almond extract. | 那最好是杏仁提取液 |
[38:02] | It is. Come on. | 就是 拜托 |
[38:04] | I wouldn’t carry cyanide in my pocket. | 我不会把氰化物放在口袋里的 |
[38:06] | Put your hands on the wheel. | 把手放在方向盘上 |
[38:09] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Dr. Mark murray | 你因谋杀马克·穆雷医生 |
[38:12] | and Richard O’connell. | 和理查德·奥康奈尔被捕了 |
[38:15] | Got him. | 抓到他了 |
[38:23] | Bob was obsessed with Dr. Murray | 鲍勃对穆雷医生以及 |
[38:24] | and the idea that he found some miracle cure. | 他的神奇治愈方法很着迷 |
[38:27] | And I went through Burke’s charts. | 我看了博克的记录 |
[38:29] | The cures that they were experiencing were temporary. | 他们试验的治愈方法只是暂时起作用 |
[38:33] | So they felt better | 他们感觉好了 |
[38:34] | because they believed they were getting better. | 是因为他们相信自己病情好转了 |
[38:36] | Exactly. The placebo effect. | 没错 安慰剂作用 |
[38:38] | But eventually, the illnesses reasserted themselves. | 但最后病情还是会复发 |
[38:40] | After a year’s worth of data, | 分析了一年的数据后 |
[38:42] | he knew the experiment had failed. | 他知道试验失败了 |
[38:44] | He wanted to close up shop. | 他想关门 |
[38:45] | Bob wouldn’t let him. | 但是鲍勃不同意 |
[38:47] | Well, why did he kill the other guy? | 他为什么要杀另一个人 |
[38:49] | Richard O’connell realized | 理查德·奥康奈尔意识到 |
[38:50] | he wasn’t getting better with sound. | 他并没有好起来 |
[38:52] | He filed a complaint with the attorney general’s office. | 他向检察官提交了投诉 |
[38:54] | They opened an investigation. | 他们开始调查了 |
[38:56] | It’s just all so sad. | 一切都太不幸了 |
[38:59] | But I got to tell you, | 不过我得说 |
[39:00] | sometimes faith is the only way we get through things. | 有时信念才能让你成功 |
[39:04] | Yeah, but, ma, it can’t be the only thing. | 是的 不过 老妈 那不是唯一的因素 |
[39:07] | No. That’s why I have you. | 不 所以我有你 |
[39:10] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[39:13] | Excuse me, Mr. Korsak, | 打扰了 科萨克先生 |
[39:14] | Is this a good time to talk about the bartending job? | 现在谈酒保的工作合适吗 |
[39:16] | I am so sorry, but that position has been filled. | 很抱歉 那份工作已经有人选了 |
[39:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:25] | That’s who didn’t get the job? | 她竟然没被录取 |
[39:27] | Whoever got hired must be spectacular. | 被录取的这个人一定很特别了 |
[39:29] | Yeah, she could be the future Mrs. Rizzoli. | 是的 她可能是未来的里佐利夫人 |
[39:31] | I would be okay with that. | 我没意见 |
[39:32] | Actually, she is the current Mrs. Rizzoli, | 其实 这个人就是现任的里佐利夫人 |
[39:34] | and she’s supposed to be on duty. | 而且她现在应该去工作 |
[39:38] | I already punched in. | 我已经打卡了 |
[39:40] | Okay, I need a priest and a shrink right about now. | 好吧 我需要一位牧师和一位心理医生 |
[39:43] | That would be me, Frankie! | 那就是我 弗兰基 |
[39:47] | Okay, bartender, | 好吧 调酒师 |
[39:48] | Can I get a shot for my brother, please? | 能给我弟弟来杯酒吗 |
[39:50] | Make it a double, on me. | 两杯 我请客 |
[39:52] | On the house — everyone. | 我请大家 |
[39:53] | Ma! Can I get a tequila, three limes, on ice? | 老妈 我要一杯龙舌兰 三片柠檬加冰 |
[39:55] | I’m gonna go with a beer chaser with that. | 我要一杯加啤酒饮料的 |
[39:56] | Okay, okay, one at a time! | 好的 好的 一个一个来 |
[39:59] | Detective Rizzoli? | 里佐利警探 |
[40:02] | Oh, good. It’s Chip. | 这下好了 奇普来了 |
[40:04] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[40:06] | You got me fired. | 你让我被炒了 |
[40:07] | No, Chip, you got you fired. | 不 奇普 是你让自己被炒了 |
[40:10] | Take credit where credit is due. | 别谦虚了 |
[40:13] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[40:16] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[40:18] | I needed a kick out the door, | 我需要动力 |
[40:19] | and she gave it to me. | 而她给了我 |
[40:20] | Yeah, she’s good like that. | 是的 她很擅长 |
[40:22] | I hated being a forensic artist. | 我不喜欢做素描师 |
[40:24] | It was standing in the way of my dream. | 这让我没法实现自己的梦想 |
[40:26] | Besides, who wants to be around death all the time? | 况且 谁愿意每天跟死亡打交道 |
[40:29] | – Well, sometimes you… -It’s not that bad. | -有时… -那也不是很差 |
[40:30] | I understand, Chip. | 我理解你 奇普 |
[40:32] | After you were so mean to me, I — | 在你那么刻薄地对待我之后 我 |
[40:34] | I wasn’t mean. | 我不是刻薄 |
[40:36] | Who wants to lose a tongue? | 谁的舌头不想要了 |
[40:39] | You made me realize | 你让我意识到 |
[40:40] | there was something missing in Bostonia. | 波士顿尼亚里少了点什么东西 |
[40:42] | I added a vigilante fighting for truth and justice, | 我在里面加了一个治安维持者 维护真理和正义 |
[40:45] | with no regard for the rules. | 不受规则的约束 |
[40:47] | And now it’s gonna be published. | 很快就要出版了 |
[40:49] | Look for it in your local comic shops. | 可以在当地的漫画店买到 |
[40:52] | So… | 所以… |
[40:54] | this is for you. | 这是给你的 |
[40:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[41:00] | It looks a lot like you. | 太像你了 |
[41:02] | That’s a lot of, lot of cleavage. | 乳沟好长啊 |
[41:05] | All right. Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[41:06] | Nope. No. Can’t look at that. | 不行 无法直视 |
[41:11] | – We’ll need to keep this out of prisons. – Yeah. | -不能让这东西传到监狱里 -是的 |
[41:19] | Korsak. | 科萨克 |
[41:20] | Hey, a quarter’s a quarter. | 人家投币了 |
[41:21] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[41:23] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[41:24] | Oh, come on. Don’t be mean. | 求你了 别扫兴 |
[41:28] | You’re gonna have a lot of fans. | 你会有很多粉丝的 |